时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re a good candidate for the opening | 你是司法部长办公室 |
[00:04] | on the A.G. Investigative team. | 特别调查员的优秀人选 |
[00:06] | Opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime. | 这样的机会一辈子只有一次 |
[00:08] | We’re in this relationship, | 我们现在是在一起 |
[00:10] | but we never talk about where we’re going. | 但是我们从没讨论过以后 |
[00:12] | – But if I get that job… – Then you’re gonna have to. | -如果我接受了这工作 -那你们就必须作出决定 |
[00:15] | I didn’t tell you about it because you would be upset. | 我不告诉你是因为你会生气 |
[00:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:20] | Yeah. You’re damn right I’m upset. | 是的 你说对了 我很生气 |
[00:22] | You get this job, you move to D.C., I’ll never see you. | 你得到这份工作 搬去特区 我再也见不到你 |
[00:25] | That’s pretty much the end of our relationship. | 我们的关系到此结束 |
[00:29] | What are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[00:30] | I don’t know, dad. | 我也不知道 爸爸 |
[00:32] | This job… it’s what I want. | 这份工作 是我想要的 |
[00:35] | I know you say you love her, but, darling, | 我知道你爱她 但是亲爱的 |
[00:38] | is it possible that the reason you have held back | 你有所保留的原因是不是 |
[00:41] | is because somewhere deep down inside, | 因为你内心深处觉得 |
[00:44] | you don’t think this is gonna really work? | 你们的关系不会有结果 |
[00:48] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about us. | 我一直在考虑我们 |
[00:50] | I’ve decided I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[00:52] | We both deserve more. | 你我都值得拥有更多 |
[00:55] | And whatever you decide, | 无论你做出什么样的决定 |
[00:56] | Katherine Houghton Beckett… | 凯瑟琳·霍顿·贝克特 |
[01:00] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[01:07] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[01:09] | Oh, my god. You’re proposing. | 天啊 你在求婚 |
[01:11] | – Okay. You’re surprised. – Of course I’m surprised. | -好吧 你很惊讶 -我当然很惊讶 |
[01:13] | I thought you were breaking up with me. | 我还以为你要和我分手 |
[01:15] | By offering you a ring? | 分手还送戒指吗 |
[01:16] | Well, you just– you seemed so serious. | 你就是…看起来好严肃 |
[01:18] | Yeah, of course I’m serious. | 我当然严肃 |
[01:19] | – This is the most serious thing I’ve ever done. – Good. | -这是我做过的最严肃的事情 -太好了 |
[01:25] | So that’s a “Yes”? | 这么说你同意了 |
[01:26] | – No, wait. – “No”? | -不 等等 -不同意吗 |
[01:28] | – No, no, no, not–not “No.” – So “Yes”? | -不不不 不是不同意 -那就是同意 |
[01:30] | – I… – Not “Yes”? | -我 -不同意吗 |
[01:32] | No. Not “Not yes.” | 不 不是不同意 |
[01:34] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[01:35] | You do know how this works, right? | 你明白这是怎么回事的吧 |
[01:38] | There’s something that I have to tell you. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[01:42] | I got the job. | 我被录用了 |
[01:43] | In D.C.? | 在特区 |
[01:45] | Castle, I love you. | 卡塞尔 我爱你 |
[01:50] | But this is my shot. | 但这是我的机会 |
[01:52] | And if I don’t do this, I’ll always regret it. | 如果我不抓住机会 我会后悔一辈子 |
[01:55] | Look, if this changes anything for you, | 如果这让你有所改变 |
[01:57] | if this changes the way that you feel– | 如果这改变了你的想法 |
[01:59] | Kate, I’m not proposing to you to keep you here | 凯特 我向你求婚不是为了把你留在这 |
[02:03] | or because I’m afraid I’m gonna lose you. | 也不是害怕会失去你 |
[02:05] | I’m proposing because I can’t imagine my life without you. | 我求婚是因为我生命中不能没有你 |
[02:09] | If that means when things get difficult, | 这意味着 如果遇到困难 |
[02:10] | we have to figure them out, | 需要我们想办法解决 |
[02:11] | then I’m willing to figure them out, | 那我愿意想办法 |
[02:14] | assuming you’re willing to figure them out with me. | 假设你也愿意和我一起想办法 |
[02:20] | Well, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[02:22] | Richard Edgar Alexander Rodgers Castle, | 理查德·埃德加·亚历山大·罗杰斯·卡塞尔 |
[02:25] | yes. | 我答应 |
[02:26] | Yes. I will marry you. | 我答应 我会嫁给你 |
[02:37] | It’s big. | 好大 |
[02:38] | No, you just have remarkably tiny fingers. | 不 是你的手指太纤细了 |
[02:45] | We’re gonna be able to make this work, right? | 我们能解决这事的 对吧 |
[02:48] | We’re gonna be great. | 我们会没事的 |
[02:50] | D.C. is gonna be great. | 特区会很棒 |
[02:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:57] | 华盛顿特区 两个月后 | |
[03:06] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:15] | Federal agent! | 联邦探员 |
[03:17] | Come out with your hands on your head! | 出来 双手抱头 |
[03:27] | Put your weapon on the ground. | 把枪放到地上 |
[03:31] | – Do it! – Okay. All right. Nobody needs to get hurt. | -照办 -好 好 不必伤人 |
[03:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna put it down and I’m gonna slide it over. | 我把枪放下 然后滑过去 |
[03:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:46] | Okay, here it comes. | 好了 给你 |
[03:59] | You okay, ma’am? | 你还好吗 女士 |
[04:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:11] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[04:17] | Agent beckett? | 贝克特探员 |
[04:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[04:21] | Because of you, the Chechens now have our nuclear launch codes. | 因为你 车臣人拿到了我们的核弹发射密码 |
[04:24] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[04:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:32] | You didn’t find it odd that the hostage wasn’t struggling? | 人质没有挣扎 难道你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[04:34] | She had a gun held to her head. | 她的头被一把枪顶着 |
[04:36] | And she didn’t cry out for help. Why? | 而她没有呼救 为什么 |
[04:38] | Because she didn’t wanna give away her accent. Fine. | 因为她不想暴露口音 好吧 |
[04:41] | But the intel said that the operative worked alone. | 但是情报说特务是单独行动的 |
[04:44] | And that’s the point of the exercise. | 这就是演习的意义 |
[04:45] | Intel is sometimes wrong. | 情报有时候有误 |
[04:47] | You have to use your judgment, your instinct, | 你得用自己的判断和直觉 |
[04:49] | because the analyst that’s gathering that intel– | 因为吃枪子儿的人 |
[04:52] | he’s not the one that’s gonna be catching a bullet. | 不是收集情报的分析员 |
[04:53] | That’s gonna be you, or worse, me. | 而是你 或者更糟糕 是我 |
[04:56] | Now step up your game. | 加油吧 |
[04:57] | McCord! | 麦考德 |
[05:04] | Hostage alley? | 人质巷没过吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:06] | Don’t feel bad. Everyone screws that up. | 别难过 大家都搞砸过 |
[05:10] | – Should’ve seen it. – Hey, look, | -我本该发现的 -你瞧 |
[05:11] | it’s better to die in training than in the field, right? | 在训练中丧命总比实战中死去要好 对吧 |
[05:13] | – It’s better not to die at all. – Yeah. | -不死最好了 -是啊 |
[05:17] | Listen, a few of us are grabbing a beer tonight. | 今晚我们几个同事要出去喝一杯 |
[05:19] | You wanna join? | 你要来吗 |
[05:20] | Thank you, Hendricks. I would love to, | 谢谢 亨德里克斯 我很想去 |
[05:21] | but with the caseload and the training, | 但是最近案件那么多再加上训练 |
[05:25] | I haven’t had a weekend off in ages, | 我已经很久没享受过周末 |
[05:26] | and I’ve actually got plans. | 而且我已经有安排了 |
[05:28] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[05:29] | We just received a priority 7 from the A.G. | 司法部发来了七级重要事件 |
[05:31] | There’s been an incident– | 出事了 |
[05:33] | A potential national security breach. | 有个潜在的国家安全漏洞 |
[05:38] | Ah, the prodigal son returns. | 哟 浪子回来啦 |
[05:41] | How was the West Coast book tour? | 西海岸的巡回签售如何 |
[05:42] | It was exhausting. | 累死人了 |
[05:44] | 12 cities in 11 days. | 11天去了12座城市 |
[05:47] | I signed my fingers to the bone. | 手指都快签断了 |
[05:49] | You poor boy. | 可怜的娃 |
[05:51] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换衣服 |
[05:51] | I’ll let this guy fill you in on all the details. | 让这家伙跟你说说近况吧 |
[05:54] | He’s best with rhetorical questions. | 他最擅长反问了 |
[05:57] | – Is Alexis back? – Ah, yeah. | -阿丽克西斯回来了吗 -是啊 |
[05:58] | She came in this morning. | 今早回来的 |
[06:00] | Oh, I thought she was in Costa Rica until– | 我以为她还在哥斯达黎加… |
[06:01] | Next week. Surprise! | 下周才回来 惊喜 |
[06:03] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[06:05] | Come here, you. | 快过来 |
[06:08] | How was your trip? | 你的旅行怎么样 |
[06:10] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[06:11] | Just wait till you see our pictures. | 等下给你看我们的照片 |
[06:14] | “Our” pictures? | “我们的”照片 |
[06:15] | Hey, Al, where do you keep the matches? | 阿尔 火柴放哪了 |
[06:17] | I wanna light these sage bundles. | 我想点上这捆香 |
[06:21] | Surprise again. | 又一个惊喜 |
[06:23] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[06:24] | Pi. | 这位是派 |
[06:25] | Pi, dad. | 派 这是我爸 |
[06:27] | Hey, Mr. C. | C先生 |
[06:32] | Awesome to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:33] | Pie. Like the dessert? | 派 是甜品的那个派吗 |
[06:36] | Without the “E.” Like the greek letter. | 不加e 是希腊字母那个派 |
[06:39] | But personally, I feel | 但我个人认为 |
[06:40] | the whole spelling thing just stifles creativity. | 拼写什么的只会扼杀创造力 |
[06:44] | The “spelling thing”? | 拼写什么的 |
[06:44] | Let’s let my dad decompress. Matches are in the kitchen. | 让我爸休息会儿吧 火柴在厨房里 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:51] | He’s– he’s not staying here? | 他 他不会住在这儿吧 |
[06:53] | Oh, he is. | 会哦 |
[06:56] | N-not in her room. | 不会睡在她房里吧 |
[06:59] | Hey, you get to have that talk. | 你去跟她说吧 |
[07:01] | I have a class. Ta-ta. | 我要上课了 拜拜 |
[07:08] | Uh, Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[07:10] | Could I talk to you a second? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[07:16] | Give him a chance, Dad. | 给他一次机会吧 爸爸 |
[07:17] | I really like him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[07:18] | And he’s brilliant. | 他很聪明 |
[07:21] | Found ’em! | 找到了 |
[07:22] | We’ll talk about this later. | 晚点再谈 |
[07:26] | Uh, make sure you put some, uh, | 派要住这儿的话 |
[07:28] | blankets out on the couch for Pi if he’s staying? | 你记得给他拿点毯子铺在沙发上 |
[07:31] | Want him to be comfortable… | 希望他住得舒服 |
[07:33] | and visible. | 还要待在我眼皮底下 |
[07:36] | Please tell me your flight is not delayed. | 你的航班没延误吧 |
[07:38] | I don’t think I can bear another minute not seeing you. | 再见不到你我就要疯了 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. I’m not at the airport. | 抱歉 我不在机场 |
[07:44] | You’re not coming, are you? | 你不来了 是吧 |
[07:46] | I just got put on a priority case. | 上头派我处理一件紧急案子 |
[07:48] | Kate, we haven’t seen each other in six weeks. | 凯特 我们都六周没见面了 |
[07:50] | Trust me. This was not my call. | 相信我 我也不想的 |
[07:52] | I’m just as upset as you are. | 我跟你一样难受 |
[07:54] | No, I know. It’s… | 我明白… |
[07:56] | I’m the one who canceled last time. | 上次是我放你鸽子的 |
[07:58] | Beckett, let’s go. | 贝克特 走吧 |
[08:00] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:01] | I will make this up to you, I promise. | 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[08:03] | All right, I’m gonna hold you to that. | 好吧 就指着你的补偿了 |
[08:04] | Okay. I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[08:05] | Love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[08:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:13] | What are you smiling about? | 笑什么笑 |
[08:49] | Can you at least finish taking that off before you shoot me? | 能先把衣服脱了再向我开枪吗 |
[08:51] | Cas-Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[08:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:56] | I know I promised to respect your job, | 我是保证过会尊重你的工作 |
[08:59] | but I couldn’t go another week without seeing you. | 但再见不到你我连一周都忍不了 |
[09:01] | You know, you–you shouldn’t have come here. | 你 你不该来的 |
[09:03] | So you want me to leave? | 那你要我走吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, immediately. | 立刻 |
[09:09] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:20] | How long have you been up? | 起床多久了 |
[09:21] | Couple of hours. I had some homework to do. | 几个小时吧 有些作业要做 |
[09:24] | Maybe we should do some homework, too. | 也许咱俩也该做些”作业” |
[09:28] | Yeah, I would love to, | 我也想 |
[09:29] | except I’m still proving myself. | 但我还要证明自己的能力 |
[09:30] | I got to know these reports | 我得比写报告的人 |
[09:32] | better than the people that wrote them. | 更了解这些报告 |
[09:33] | Is this your case? | 这是你的案子吗 |
[09:34] | – Yeah. – What’s it about? | -是的 -什么案子 |
[09:38] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[09:39] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[09:41] | You do realize that only makes me more curious. | 你知道这么说只会让我更好奇吧 |
[09:43] | So… is it big? | 是大案子吗 |
[09:46] | You know I can’t talk about it. | 你知道我不能跟你谈论公事 |
[09:48] | Doesn’t mean I can’t guess. | 不代表我不能猜啊 |
[09:49] | It must be big. You had to cancel our weekend together. | 肯定是大案子 都害你取消了我们的约会 |
[09:51] | Must be local, because you’re still here. | 肯定是本地的案子 因为你还在这里 |
[09:54] | I bet I can figure this out. | 我肯定能猜中 |
[09:56] | Well, that doesn’t mean that you should. | 不代表你应该这么做啊 |
[09:57] | Come on. Don’t you miss working together? | 别这样 难道你不怀念我们共事的时光吗 |
[10:00] | Yes, I do. | 怀念 |
[10:01] | So if I were to help you, maybe we could solve whatever… | 要是让我帮忙的话 也许能快点处理完 |
[10:06] | this is faster, | 这个案子 |
[10:08] | and then have the whole weekend to ourselves. | 然后整个周末过二人世界 |
[10:10] | – Wouldn’t you like that? – I would… | -你不想吗 -我想… |
[10:13] | Until I got arrested for disclosing | 直到我因透露 |
[10:15] | classified information. | 机密资料被捕 |
[10:17] | Oh, come on. Who’s gonna know? | 别这样 谁会知道 |
[10:20] | They’re good. | 他们真厉害 |
[10:21] | I gotta go. That’s my partner. | 我得走了 是我搭档来了 |
[10:24] | Sorry. No, no. I got it. I got it. | 抱歉 别 我自己捡 |
[10:26] | I’m not looking. | 我没偷看 |
[10:28] | So what time will you be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[10:29] | I–you know what? I’m not quite sure. | 你知道吗 我也不好说 |
[10:30] | I’ll give you a call… | 我一知道就 |
[10:32] | as soon as I find out. | 马上给你打电话 |
[10:34] | Hey, come on in. | 快请进 |
[10:35] | – Are you ready? – Uh, yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[10:36] | I just gotta get my bag. | 等我拿个包 |
[10:40] | Your fiance’s visiting. | 你未婚夫来看你了 |
[10:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:43] | He is, except he knows that we’re working. | 他来了 而且他知道我们在工作 |
[10:47] | Uh, Castle, this is Rachel McCord. | 卡塞尔 这是蕾切尔·麦考德 |
[10:49] | She’s my new partner. | 她是我的新搭档 |
[10:50] | So you’re the new partner. | 你就是那个新搭档 |
[10:52] | Yep. | 对 |
[10:54] | Chief’s waiting. Gotta go. | 长官在等我们 走吧 |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:58] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[11:02] | Have fun saving the… | 祝你拯救世界 |
[11:04] | world. | 愉快 |
[11:06] | Oh, you forgot your, um… | 你忘了你的… |
[11:30] | All right. Now… | 好吧 现在… |
[11:38] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[11:38] | Only four months away. I wanna be ready. | 只有四个月了 我想做好准备 |
[11:41] | It’s gonna be a long four months. | 这四个月一定非常漫长 |
[11:46] | Esposito. | 我是埃斯波西托 |
[11:47] | ‘Sito! It’s me. | 西托 是我 |
[11:49] | Castle? I’ll put you on speaker. | 卡塞尔 我把电话开免提 |
[11:52] | So where you been, bro? | 你去哪儿了 兄弟 |
[11:53] | You’ve missed, like, three “Halo” Nights. | 你已经错过了三个光环游戏之夜 |
[11:55] | I told you, I was on a book tour. | 我跟你说了 我去巡回签售了 |
[11:56] | Yeah? Did you tell your book groupies | 是吗 你有没有告诉你的书迷 |
[11:57] | you’re engaged now? | 你已经订婚了 |
[11:58] | You’re swaddling that doll right now, aren’t you? | 你在给娃娃包襁褓吧 |
[12:02] | So listen, we just finished a case. | 听着 我们刚结束了一个案子 |
[12:04] | Come have a drink with us after work. | 下班后来跟我们喝一杯吧 |
[12:05] | Oh, I’d love to, but I’m working on a case of my own right now… | 我很想去 但我正在忙自己的案子 |
[12:07] | For my next book. | 为了我的下一本书 |
[12:09] | Oh, so you just called us | 所以你打电话 |
[12:11] | ’cause you need some expert technical consulting. | 就是因为你需要专业技术顾问 |
[12:13] | Well, s-since you offered. | 好吧 既然你主动提供了 |
[12:16] | I’m writing a scene about someone | 我在写一个关于 |
[12:17] | trying to investigate a crime | 仅凭一张证据照片 |
[12:19] | using only one evidence photo– | 调查案件的故事 |
[12:21] | A crime involving national security. | 一桩涉及国家安全的案件 |
[12:24] | So your hero’s a spy? | 所以你的主角是个间谍 |
[12:25] | More like a… ruggedly handsome everyman. | 更像是个粗犷英俊的普通人 |
[12:29] | Anyway, the photo is of a blown transformer, | 不管怎样 照片里是个炸烂的变压器 |
[12:32] | so I pulled a random photo of a transformer off the internet, | 所以我在网上随便找了张变压器的照片 |
[12:35] | and there’s a serial number on the side. | 上面有个序列号 |
[12:37] | I’m trying to determine how much | 我想试着看看 |
[12:39] | my character could figure out just from that number. | 我的主人公能通过这个号码发现多少 |
[12:42] | I’m wondering if my character’s | 我在想我的主人公的 |
[12:44] | police buddies might have any… resources. | 警察朋友会不会有些资源 |
[12:46] | Well, if your hero’s fictional cop buddies | 如果主人公的虚构警察朋友 |
[12:48] | are anything like your real cop buddies, | 跟你真正的警察朋友一样的话 |
[12:50] | then they’d have real work to get back to, so… | 他们还有真正的工作要做 所以 |
[12:53] | – Bye-bye now. – What if… | -再见吧 -如果我们的主人公 |
[12:55] | our hero was offering Knicks floor seats? | 能提供尼克斯队的场地票呢 |
[13:00] | What’s that serial number? | 那个序列号是多少 |
[13:01] | Here. | 给 |
[13:03] | AP5739215 A-P-5-7-3-9-2-1-5. | |
[13:07] | Here we go. The “AP” Stands for Allegra Power. | 找到了 AP代表爱兰歌娜电力 |
[13:08] | 探员数据库查询: AP5739215查询结果 爱兰歌娜电力 | |
[13:10] | They service Northern Virginia. | 他们为北弗吉尼亚供电 |
[13:12] | And would it be possible to trace the location | 用那个号码能查到 |
[13:15] | of that transformer using that number? | 变压器的位置吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:18] | The transformer with that serial number controls | 那个号码的变压器控制着 |
[13:20] | a 10-square block region | 阿灵顿地区阿士顿高地 |
[13:21] | of the Ashton heights neighborhood in Arlington. | 一块十平方英里的区域 |
[13:25] | Thanks, you guys. You saved the story. | 谢了 伙计们 你们拯救了这个故事 |
[13:29] | Guys, that exact transformer | 伙计们 那个变压器 |
[13:29] | 事件: 爆炸破坏 保密: 联邦调查中 | |
[13:31] | was sabotaged two nights ago, | 两天前被破坏了 |
[13:33] | And the feds are investigating. | 联邦探员正在调查 |
[13:35] | Arlington? Isn’t that Beckett’s backyard? | 阿灵顿 不是贝克特的辖区吗 |
[13:38] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[13:39] | Is this a real case? | 这是个真案子吧 |
[13:42] | Well, actually, I– what? | 其实 我 什么 |
[13:45] | Tunnel… Right… | 隧道… 对… |
[13:47] | call… later… when I… | 等我… 有空… 打给你 |
[13:48] | B… | 拜… |
[13:52] | Smooth. | 真机智 |
[13:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | Why would someone blow up a transformer? | 为什么要炸掉变压器呢 |
[14:00] | Terrorism. | 恐怖袭击 |
[14:01] | No, that would have been in the news. | 不 那样新闻上会播的 |
[14:04] | To cause a blackout? | 为了制造停电 |
[14:06] | How does a blackout affect national security? | 停电怎么会影响国家安全 |
[14:10] | The blackout momentarily shut down | 停电暂时性地关闭了 |
[14:12] | the Cybertech building security system. | 赛博科技大楼的安保系统 |
[14:14] | Now this particular facility | 这个变压器供电 |
[14:16] | houses a number of government contractors. | 范围内有许多政府承包商 |
[14:17] | One of them is Cybertech Transnational. | 其中一个是赛博科技 |
[14:21] | Someone gained access to Cybertech’s clean room | 有人进入了赛博科技的清洁室 |
[14:23] | and stole a highly classified hardware security module. | 而且偷走了高度机密的硬件安全模块 |
[14:27] | This is that module | 那个模块 |
[14:28] | that contains the encryption system | 里面有军方卫星 |
[14:30] | that serves as the gateway to the military satellite network. | 网络入口的加密系统 |
[14:33] | Whoever took it is capable of shutting | 拿走它的人 |
[14:34] | that satellite network down completely. | 能够关掉整个卫星网络 |
[14:36] | Leaving a large portion of our military’s defenses blind. | 这会导致大部分军方防御系统失效 |
[14:40] | What do we know about our thieves? | 我们对窃贼了解多少 |
[14:41] | Not much. There’s no prints, no trace D.N.A. | 不多 没有指纹 没有DNA的痕迹 |
[14:45] | But it was a highly complex operation. | 但这是个很复杂的行动 |
[14:47] | So we believe whoever pulled this off | 所以我们认为罪犯 |
[14:48] | had to have had military training | 一定经历过军事训练 |
[14:49] | or stealth ops. | 或者秘密行动 |
[14:51] | They had to blow up the transformer, | 他们得炸掉变压器 |
[14:52] | disable the backup generators, | 停掉备用发电机 |
[14:55] | then climb up this air shaft. | 然后从风井爬上去 |
[14:57] | And they had to do it all extremely quickly, | 而且他们的速度得非常快 |
[14:59] | because even though the blackout defeated the security cameras, | 因为即使停电让安保摄像头失效 |
[15:02] | they reset on battery power five minutes later. | 它们也会在五分钟后靠电池重启 |
[15:04] | There’s no way this operation took less than five minutes. | 这样的行动不可能在五分钟内完成 |
[15:07] | We must have video footage of them leaving. | 录像一定拍到了他们离开的画面 |
[15:09] | No, Sir. We scrubbed the entire video. | 不 长官 我们看了整个录像 |
[15:11] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[15:13] | Could they still be in the building? | 他们有可能还在楼里吗 |
[15:15] | No, not if they’re alive. | 不可能 除非已经死了 |
[15:16] | A thermal imaging sweep of the entire premises came up negative. | 整个楼都用热成像扫描过 没发现有人 |
[15:20] | They must have found a way out | 他们一定是找到了一条 |
[15:21] | that didn’t take them past the cameras. | 能避开摄像头的出路 |
[15:23] | There isn’t one, sir. | 没这样的路 长官 |
[15:24] | The outside of the building has 100% coverage. | 整个大楼外围都是百分之百监控的 |
[15:28] | What about under the building? | 那楼底下呢 |
[15:30] | Under it? | 底下 |
[15:30] | A research facility dealing with sensitive materials | 常和敏感材料打交道的研究机构 |
[15:33] | would need to have some sort of flood controls. | 一定会有某种防洪设施 |
[15:35] | Can you pull up a map of the drainage system myriad? | 能把排水系统的图纸调出来吗 |
[15:41] | – Drainage tunnels go right under the building. – We thought of that. | -排水管就在大楼底下 -我们曾想到过 |
[15:44] | We checked all the access points, | 我们排查过所有接入点 |
[15:45] | including the drainage grids. | 包括排水口 |
[15:46] | – They’re all welded shut. – Check ’em again. | -它们都焊死了 -再查一遍 |
[15:49] | If they did use the tunnels, | 如果他们真是从地下走的 |
[15:51] | they wouldn’t have wanted to travel too far. | 他们不会跑太远 |
[15:53] | So they’d need to access the drainage system | 所以他们会从附近一个 |
[15:55] | from a nearby area– one that’s inactive at night. | 夜晚无人使用的地方进入排水系统 |
[15:57] | Like… | 就像… |
[16:00] | this golf course. | 这个高尔夫球场 |
[16:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | That was Hendricks from the building. | 亨德里克斯从大楼打来电话 |
[16:11] | Turns out someone did pry open the drain grate, | 发现的确有人撬开了排水口 |
[16:14] | then welded it on the way out. | 出来后又重新焊上 |
[16:16] | There’s hope for you, Beckett. | 你前途无量啊 贝克特 |
[16:17] | Well, at least we know we’re on the right track. | 至少我们知道我们找对路了 |
[16:19] | Excuse me. Federal agents. | 打扰一下 联邦探员 |
[16:21] | Uh, is this about the blackout the other night? | 是关于昨晚断电的事吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah. How did you know that? | 对 你怎么知道的 |
[16:25] | Well, like I told the other guy, | 就像我跟另一个人说的那样 |
[16:26] | I wasn’t here, so you’ll have to talk to Watkins. | 我昨晚不在 你们应该找沃金斯聊聊 |
[16:29] | What other guy? | 什么另一个人 |
[16:36] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他到底在这里干什么 |
[16:47] | – What did you tell him? – Nothing. | -你跟他说什么了 -什么都没说 |
[16:48] | Beckett, I know he was your partner in New York– | 贝克特 我知道他是你在纽约的搭档… |
[16:50] | No, no, I swear. I didn’t say anything to him. | 不不 我发誓 我什么都没跟他说 |
[16:52] | Then why is he here? | 那他为什么在这里 |
[16:56] | Agent Beckett. | 贝克特探员 |
[16:58] | Agent McCord. | 麦考德探员 |
[16:59] | – What are you guys doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你们在这里做什么 -你在这里做什么 |
[17:01] | Well, I figured since, uh, beckett was working, I’d– | 我是这么想的 既然贝克特要工作 我… |
[17:05] | I’d just get in a few rounds. | 我就在这儿打几个球 |
[17:07] | Where are your clubs? | 那你的球棍呢 |
[17:09] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[17:09] | Do you realize what would happen | 你知道如果我告诉长官 |
[17:10] | if I told the chief that he was here? | 他在这里会有什么后果吗 |
[17:11] | You would be kicked off the team, | 你会被逐出团队 |
[17:13] | not to mention obstruction charges against you. | 更别说你还会面临妨碍公务罪的起诉 |
[17:16] | This is my one and only warning. | 我就警告你这一次 |
[17:17] | The next time I see you, it’d better be on a book jacket. | 下次再让我看到你 最好是在书壳上 |
[17:27] | Okay, she is not invited to the wedding. | 好吧 别邀请她参加婚礼 |
[17:28] | “Get in a few rounds”? | “来打几个球” |
[17:31] | What did you want me to say, that you accidentally left out | 你要我说什么 说你不小心把 |
[17:33] | your evidence photo of the blown transformer? | 炸毁的变压器证物照落在家了吗 |
[17:35] | Castle, you went through my classified photos? | 卡塞尔 你居然看了我的机密证物照 |
[17:37] | – What the hell were you doing? – Trying to help. | -你到底在做什么 -想帮你 |
[17:40] | – I didn’t think I’d get caught. – Yeah, well, you did. | -我也没想到会被抓住 -是啊 逮个正着 |
[17:43] | – Yeah. – How’d you get here, anyway? | -是啊 -不过你是怎么来的 |
[17:45] | I mean, why are you here? | 我是说你为什么会来这里 |
[17:46] | Well, the transformer led me to a research park | 那个变压器把我引到一个研究园区 |
[17:48] | where all the tenants have government contracts. | 那里的所有的租户都是政府承包商 |
[17:51] | I figured maybe they’re using the blackout | 我猜他们可能是利用断电 |
[17:53] | to circumvent the security system. | 来避开安保系统 |
[17:54] | But they’re not just gonna waltz in through the front door. | 但他们也不能大摇大摆地从正门进出 |
[17:56] | Then I remembered that case we had at the old haunt, | 然后我就想起我们之前的案子 |
[17:58] | – where the killer used– – Used the abandoned sewer tunnels | -凶手利用了… -利用了纽约地下 |
[18:01] | underneath New York. Yes. | 废弃的下水管道 没错 |
[18:03] | You thought of it, too. | 你也想到了 |
[18:04] | Except… this isn’t New York. | 但是 这里不是纽约 |
[18:07] | Do you realize how many laws were broken | 你知道看一眼那张照片 |
[18:09] | by looking at that photo? | 你要触犯多少条法律吗 |
[18:11] | Are you trying to get me fired? | 你是想害我被开除吗 |
[18:12] | Would make it easier to see you. | 这样会让我见你容易些 |
[18:14] | Not if I was in jail. | 要是我进监狱了也没用 |
[18:15] | Right. | 也是 |
[18:16] | Look, I wanna see you, too, | 听着 我也想见你 |
[18:17] | But it can’t be like this, okay? | 但我们不能这样 好吗 |
[18:19] | You have to promise you’re gonna stop fiddling with this investigation. | 你得保证停止妨碍调查 |
[18:22] | Okay. Yeah. I promise. | 行 我保证 |
[18:23] | But wouldn’t you at least like to hear what I found out? | 但你能不能至少听一听我的发现呢 |
[18:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | These guys didn’t see anything the night of the blackout. | 断电那晚 这些人什么都没有看见 |
[18:31] | It was too dark. | 因为太黑 |
[18:32] | But that guard over there | 但那个保安 |
[18:33] | remembers seeing a guy a couple days ago | 记得在几天前见过一个人 |
[18:35] | in a late ’90s model gold sedan. | 开着一辆90年代末款的金色轿车 |
[18:37] | – He’s probably doing some kind of recon. – Castle– | -他很可能是在做某种调查 -卡塞尔 |
[18:39] | – If you have them send over their surveillance footage– – Castle. | -如果你让他们把监控录像送来… -卡塞尔 |
[18:41] | Castle! Please. | 卡塞尔 拜托 |
[18:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | Sorry. Okay. I’m out. I-I-I didn’t–I promise. | 抱歉 好了 我退出 我不… 我保证 |
[18:49] | Wiped from my brain. | 记忆清空 |
[18:50] | Like I wasn’t even here. | 就像我从没来过 |
[18:54] | – I gotta go. – Of course. | -我得走了 -当然 |
[19:15] | Nice job with the drainage tunnel. | 能想到排水管非常好 |
[19:17] | Keep up the good work, Beckett. | 继续努力 贝克特 |
[19:25] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[19:27] | For, uh, not saying anything about Castle. | 没提卡塞尔的事 |
[19:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:33] | When I was a year out of Quantico, | 我刚毕业的第一年 |
[19:35] | I was busting my ass on this case– | 我一心扑在案子上 |
[19:38] | my first big chance, | 我的第一个好机会 |
[19:39] | and we’d been going at it straight for a month, | 我们跟了那个案子长达一个月 |
[19:41] | and I really wanted to let off some steam, | 我特别想释放些压力 |
[19:43] | so I went to a bar, and I picked up a guy, | 于是我去了家酒吧 随便找了个男人 |
[19:46] | and I took him home. | 就把他带回了家 |
[19:47] | Next morning, he says, “Who’s Scofield?” | 第二天一早 他问我 斯科菲尔德是谁 |
[19:50] | Scofield was the subject of our highly classified investigation. | 斯科菲尔德是我们这次高度机密调查的主角 |
[19:55] | You talked in your sleep? | 你睡觉的时候说了 |
[19:57] | It’s this job. Things happen. | 这工作就这样 什么都可能发生 |
[20:00] | You better make sure they only happen once. | 你得确保下不为例 |
[20:07] | Golf course security video’s in. | 高尔夫球场的监控录像来了 |
[20:10] | This is across the street from the entrance to the golf course | 这是高尔夫球场入口的街对面 |
[20:13] | the day before yesterday. | 前天的监控录像 |
[20:15] | Our guy said the car stayed like this for 15 minutes. | 据说车停靠了十五分钟 |
[20:18] | Can we get a plate? | 车牌看得清吗 |
[20:22] | Ah, the angle’s just not good enough. | 角度不好 看不清 |
[20:24] | What about the driver? | 驾车人呢 |
[20:27] | Pretty clear shot. | 很清晰 |
[20:28] | Creating a feature vector descriptor to run facial recognition. | 正在生成特征向量图像以进行面部识别 |
[20:34] | Check the military databases first. | 先从军方数据库里查 |
[20:36] | This guy’s had training. | 这人受过训练 |
[20:42] | This was two days ago. | 这是两天前 |
[20:44] | That’s the day before the break-in. | 闯入的前一天 |
[20:46] | He’s planning his escape route. | 他在计划逃脱路线 |
[20:50] | We’ve got a match. | 找到匹配的了 |
[20:52] | Driver was Jack Bronson, 35. | 驾车人叫杰克·布朗森 35岁 |
[20:54] | Recently retired marine force recon. | 刚从海军陆战队侦察队退役 |
[20:57] | His last rotation he worked black ops, | 最后一次轮岗是做秘密谍报 |
[20:59] | specializing in forward position infiltration. | 专长于前沿渗透 |
[21:03] | You got an address on this guy? | 查得到他的住址吗 |
[21:17] | Clear! | 安全 |
[21:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[21:21] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:23] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[21:24] | Except he left this. | 但留下了这个 |
[21:27] | Tools of the trade. | 作案工具 |
[21:32] | C-4 to blow up the transformer. | C-4炸药用来炸变压器 |
[21:34] | Wire cutters to disable the backup generator rope | 剪线钳用来切断备用发电机电线 |
[21:38] | and pulleys for the air shaft. | 滑轮用于通风井 |
[21:41] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[21:42] | Tear this place apart. | 好好搜一遍 |
[21:44] | We’re not gonna find that encryption system here. | 加密系统不在这里 |
[21:47] | That’s his meal ticket. | 那是他的筹码 |
[21:49] | Wherever he went, that thing’s going with him. | 无论去哪他都会带在身边 |
[21:51] | Hendricks, call the office. Pull his phone records. | 亨德里克斯 联系局里 调他的通话记录 |
[21:53] | Run his credit cards. I wanna know who he talks to, | 信用卡记录 我要知道他联系过谁 |
[21:55] | where he eats, what gym he goes to. | 在哪吃东西 去哪个健身房 |
[21:58] | And have him look for a girlfriend. | 同时查查他的女友 |
[22:00] | If he’s on the run, he might have help. | 如果他要跑路 也许有个帮手 |
[22:13] | Hey, Castle, everything okay? | 卡塞尔 有什么事吗 |
[22:14] | Red or white? | 红的还是白的 |
[22:16] | What? | 什么 |
[22:17] | What kind of wine do you want with your salmon? | 你想要什么酒配三文鱼 |
[22:19] | I’m cooking you dinner tonight | 我在准备晚餐 |
[22:20] | to make up for getting you in trouble at work. | 作为给你惹麻烦的补偿 |
[22:22] | That’s so sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[22:24] | Yeah, I know. Um… | 我知道 |
[22:25] | – So how’s the case going? – Castle. | -案子怎么样了 -卡塞尔 |
[22:27] | No, I just wanna know when to start cooking. | 不 我只是想知道应该几时开始做饭 |
[22:29] | Trust me. I got the message. Cone of silence. | 相信我 我明白的 静音区 |
[22:32] | Church and state. No more interference. | 教会与国家 互不干涉 |
[22:34] | Okay, well, then in that case, red, and, um… | 好吧 既然那样的话 红酒 |
[22:39] | can you get that kind that makes me feel all… | 你能弄到那种让我那啥的吗 |
[22:41] | I’ll buy a whole case. See you tonight. | 我会买一箱的 晚上见 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna walk over to my car together, | 我们一起走到我的车边上 |
[22:46] | and you’re gonna get in like you know me. | 你坐进去 装作认识我的样子 |
[22:48] | Yeah, but I don’t know you, | 但我不认识你啊 |
[22:49] | and I have salmon here that needs to be refrigerated. | 我手头还有三文鱼要赶紧冷藏 |
[22:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:57] | Hey, this is a… late ’90s gold sedan. | 这是…90年代末产的金色轿车 |
[23:00] | You’re the guy– | 你是那个… |
[23:09] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[23:10] | you’re making a mistake here, okay? | 你搞错了吧 |
[23:12] | I don’t–I don’t– that’s a red. That’s a red. | 我不…不 红灯啊亲 |
[23:13] | Hey, god! God! Stop! | 天呐 停车 |
[23:15] | Jeez! | 天呐 |
[23:16] | I don’t know who you think I am. | 我不知道你以为我是谁 |
[23:19] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[23:20] | You were at the golf course with the feds. | 你在高尔夫球场跟调查局的人在一起 |
[23:22] | What do they know? | 她们掌握了些什么 |
[23:24] | I-I-I’m not sure. | 我…我不知道 |
[23:25] | Are they looking at me? | 他们在监视我吗 |
[23:26] | – Do they know about Valkyrie? – I don’t know! I don’t know! | -他们知道瓦尔基里吗 -我不知道 |
[23:29] | All right? I swear. I-I wasn’t even supposed to be there. | 我发誓 我甚至都不该来在这 |
[23:31] | Did they… say anything about Valkyrie? | 他们…有没有谈到过瓦尔基里 |
[23:37] | Hey, man, are you okay? | 兄弟你没事吧 |
[23:38] | Mnh-mnh. Can’t… Hold… On. | 坚…持…不…住…了 |
[23:42] | Going… To dream… World. | 去…梦乡 |
[23:51] | Hands at 10 and 2. | 手把在方向盘十点和两点方向 |
[23:52] | Come on, buddy. | 振作起来 伙计 |
[23:54] | Heading on the left. | 往左拐 |
[24:13] | Bronson? | 布朗森 |
[24:14] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[24:15] | – What about the hardware module? – It’s not in the car. | -硬件模块呢 -不在车里 |
[24:17] | – Anybody riding with him? – Yep. | -有人跟他同车吗 -有 |
[24:19] | – Girlfriend? – Nope. | -女友 -不 |
[24:20] | That guy. | 他 |
[24:24] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[24:26] | You know what? I’ll–I’ll deal with him. | 我来处理 |
[24:28] | No. You’ve already had your chance. | 不 你没机会了 |
[24:30] | Hendricks, please place Mr. Castle under arrest. | 亨德里克斯 请逮捕卡塞尔先生 |
[24:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:43] | Is anyone even there? | 有人在吗 |
[24:46] | Where’s Beckett? Let me talk to her. | 贝克特在哪 让我跟她说 |
[24:52] | I’m afraid she can’t help you. | 恐怕她帮不了你 |
[24:54] | Look, this has just been a misunderstanding. | 听着 这都是误会 |
[24:56] | You were in a car with a man who we believe | 你跟一个我们认为是美国公敌的人 |
[24:59] | is an enemy combatant of the United States. | 坐在同一辆车里 |
[25:01] | That’s not a misunderstanding, Mr. Castle. | 这可不是什么误会 卡塞尔先生 |
[25:03] | That’s a federal offense. | 这触犯了联邦法律 |
[25:04] | I was abducted at gunpoint. | 我被他用枪胁迫 |
[25:08] | Is that so? And of all the people in the world, | 是吗 世上这么多人 |
[25:11] | why would our chief suspect abduct you? | 为什么我们的嫌疑犯偏偏绑架了你呢 |
[25:15] | I don’t know. He said he saw me at the golf course | 我不知道 他说他在高尔夫球场看到我 |
[25:18] | with Beckett and McCord. | 跟贝克特和麦考德在一起 |
[25:19] | Why exactly were you at the golf course? | 你为什么恰好在高尔夫球场 |
[25:22] | Why are you in D.C., Mr. Castle? | 你为什么在华盛顿 卡塞尔先生 |
[25:25] | I’m here to see my fiancee. | 我来这里见未婚妻 |
[25:26] | But why did you choose | 但你为什么 |
[25:27] | to see her on this particular weekend? | 选在这周来见她呢 |
[25:29] | Well, I… | 我… |
[25:32] | Oh, now wait a minute. | 等等 |
[25:34] | What, you don’t think I’m involved in this, do you? | 你不会以为我跟这案子有关吧 |
[25:39] | Okay, look… | 听着 |
[25:41] | A man walked up to me on the street, | 那个男的在街上向我走来 |
[25:43] | shoved a gun in my ribs and forced me into a car. | 用枪指着我 逼我坐进一辆车 |
[25:46] | Then he started questioning me, | 之后他就开始审问我 |
[25:48] | whether or not you guys know about him or about Valkyrie. | 你们知不知道他或是瓦尔基里 |
[25:53] | -Valkyrie? -Yeah. | -瓦尔基里 -对 |
[25:59] | What’s Valkyrie? | 什么是瓦尔基里 |
[26:01] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[26:02] | I told him I didn’t know, | 我告诉他我不知道 |
[26:04] | and then he dropped dead right in the car. | 然后他就死了 就在车里 |
[26:08] | Mysteriously? With you sitting next to him. | 莫名其妙 而你就坐在他旁边 |
[26:13] | No, there’s nothing relevant about Valkyrie | 没有 我们的数据库里 |
[26:15] | in any of our databases. | 没有和瓦尔基里相关的信息 |
[26:17] | It could be the name of Bronson’s contact or buyer. | 可能是布朗森的联系人或者买家 |
[26:19] | They must have found out we were on to him and taken him out. | 他们发现我们查到他 就除掉了他 |
[26:22] | Which means the encryption system’s in play. | 这就意味着加密系统下落不明 |
[26:24] | Sir, I know what this looks like, | 长官 我知道这看起来有蹊跷 |
[26:25] | but I swear to you, Castle’s not involved in any of this. | 但是我发誓卡塞尔和这事无关 |
[26:28] | We know he isn’t. | 我们知道 |
[26:30] | We have A.T.M. footage on him being abducted at gunpoint, | 我们有自动提款机录像证明他是被劫持的 |
[26:33] | just like you said. | 正如你所说 |
[26:34] | Well, then why did you– | 那你为什么 |
[26:35] | I needed to make sure he told us everything he knew, | 我要确保他把知道的都告诉我们 |
[26:38] | and given your fiance’s history, | 考虑到你未婚未的”光辉历史” |
[26:40] | he needed to learn once and for all | 他需要彻底地明白 |
[26:41] | to keep his nose out of federal business. | 不要去搀和联邦案件 |
[26:44] | Any word yet on how Bronson died? | 布朗森的死因有消息了么 |
[26:45] | They’re doing the autopsy right now. | 他们正在做尸检 |
[26:47] | Sir, we’ve got something. | 长官 我们有发现 |
[26:50] | -Uh, what about Castle? -Let him sweat. | -卡塞尔怎么办 -让他再担心受怕一会儿 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不住了 |
[27:00] | So this is Jeanette Miller, Bronson’s girlfriend | 这是珍奈特·米勒 布朗森的女友 |
[27:02] | and most likely his accomplice. | 极有可能是他的同伙 |
[27:04] | Uh, they’ve been dating for six months. | 他们交往了六个月 |
[27:06] | Phone records show that bronson called her | 电话记录显示布朗森在劫持卡塞尔先生之前 |
[27:08] | a number of times right before he abducted Mr. Castle, | 给她打了好几次电话 |
[27:10] | and get this–she worked as an aide to Senator Shelton. | 而且她曾是谢尔顿议员的助手 |
[27:14] | Shelton’s a ranking member of the foreign relations committee. | 谢尔顿是外交关系委员会的高官 |
[27:17] | She’d have the connections to help Bronson | 她有能帮助布朗森 |
[27:18] | move the encryption system out of the country. | 将加密系统转移出国的通道 |
[27:21] | She’s part of this. Find her, you find that system. | 她参与了这件事 找到她就找到了系统 |
[27:23] | You have a location on her? | 知道她在哪吗 |
[27:24] | We tracked the G.P.S. on her phone | 我们追踪了她的手机GPS |
[27:26] | to a street in Rosemont, | 位于罗斯蒙特的一条街上 |
[27:27] | But when we moved in a few minutes ago, | 但当我们几分钟前行动时 |
[27:28] | we found the phone and her car, both abandoned. | 只发现了手机和车 都被丢弃了 |
[27:31] | She’s off the grid. | 她销声匿迹了 |
[27:32] | She knows we’re looking for her. | 她知道我们在找她 |
[27:34] | I want every inch of this city under surveillance. | 我要你们监视这个城市的每个角落 |
[27:36] | You tap into every sidewalk, | 获取每条街道 |
[27:37] | traffic and mass transit video feed. | 交通和公共交通的监视录像 |
[27:39] | Run everything through facial recognition with a 70% match. | 用人脸识别系统以70%的匹配率查所有图像 |
[27:42] | She may have altered her appearance. | 她可能更改了她的外貌 |
[27:43] | I want her found. | 我要找到她 |
[27:45] | You got it, Sir. | 明白 长官 |
[27:47] | Not you, Beckett. | 等等 贝克特 |
[27:48] | You and I have something else to discuss. | 我有事要找你谈 |
[27:57] | Please tell me there’s something stronger than coffee in there. | 告诉我这有比咖啡更有劲的东西 |
[28:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[28:04] | So… How much trouble am I in? | 我到底闯了多大的祸 |
[28:07] | Not as much as me. | 没我闯的大 |
[28:12] | Look, Castle… | 听着 卡塞尔 |
[28:14] | I can’t make it like it was before, can I? | 我无法让一切回到从前 是不是 |
[28:19] | Maybe it’ll be better. | 或许比以前更好呢 |
[28:22] | This way, when we come home at the end of each day, | 这样一来 我们晚上回到家 |
[28:24] | we’ll have something to talk about, | 就有的聊了 |
[28:25] | like normal couples. | 像普通的情侣一样 |
[28:27] | Only your day will be classified. | 只是你的日常工作是保密的 |
[28:30] | We’re gonna make this work. | 我们会找到平衡点的 |
[28:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:33] | I’ll have a couple of days off after this case, | 这案子结了 我有几天假 |
[28:35] | and–and we’ll figure it out, but until then– | 我们会找出法子的 但在这之前 |
[28:38] | You don’t have to say it. | 你不用说了 |
[28:40] | I’ll be on the first flight out in the morning. | 我乘早上第一班飞机走 |
[29:01] | Mr. C.! | C先生 |
[29:02] | Que pasa? | 肿么啦 |
[29:04] | Pi. | 派 |
[29:08] | Where’s Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯去哪了 |
[29:09] | She went shopping with her grandma. | 她和奶奶去逛街了 |
[29:11] | I volunteered to make dinner tonight, | 我主动请缨做晚饭 |
[29:12] | and I’m just getting a jump on the prep. | 刚刚开始准备 |
[29:14] | Can I count you in on a nice, juicy steak? | 你要吃美味多汁牛排吗 |
[29:18] | These aren’t steaks. | 这不是牛排 |
[29:19] | That’s papaya steak. | 这是木瓜牛排 |
[29:20] | It’s the juiciest steak there is. | 最多汁的牛排 |
[29:23] | This is all fruit. | 这都是水果 |
[29:25] | I’m a fruitarian. | 我是果食主义者 |
[29:27] | Course you are. | 那是必须的 |
[29:29] | It’s all that I eat. | 我只吃水果 |
[29:30] | Original diet of mankind. | 人类最原始的饮食 |
[29:32] | Nutrition as god intended. | 天赐的营养 |
[29:35] | You know, Pi, don’t, uh, take this the wrong way, but… | 你知道吗 派 别多想 但是 |
[29:40] | How long do you plan on staying at casa de Castle? | 你打算在我家待多久 |
[29:44] | You know, I’m actually in a little bit of a bind. | 我现在有点麻烦 |
[29:47] | See, I live in Amsterdam, | 我住在阿姆斯特丹 |
[29:49] | but I, uh… kinda lost my passport. | 但我把护照丢了 |
[29:54] | But, hey, you don’t wanna hear about my troubles. | 哎呀 别再为我的烦心事操心了 |
[29:55] | You got your own, right? | 你也麻烦多多啊 |
[29:57] | I do now. | 是啊 |
[29:58] | You are gonna clean all this up? | 你打算清理干净吗 |
[30:01] | Mr. C., | C先生 |
[30:03] | I get the feeling things didn’t go too well | 我能感觉到你和未婚妻 |
[30:05] | in D.C. with your fiancee, did they? | 在华盛顿不太顺利 |
[30:09] | No, Pi. They did not. | 是的 派 |
[30:12] | You know, sometimes the best thing to do… | 有的时候 最好的方法 |
[30:14] | is talk about it. | 就是谈谈 |
[30:21] | You know what? You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
[30:26] | Where you goin’? | 你去哪 |
[30:27] | I’m going to find someone to talk about it with. | 我得找个人谈谈 |
[30:46] | Any luck tracking down Bronson’s girlfriend? | 找到布朗森女友了吗 |
[30:48] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[30:56] | Castle get home okay? | 卡塞尔安全到家了 |
[30:58] | Yeah. Fine. | 是 挺好的 |
[31:00] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[31:02] | No. | 不想 |
[31:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:10] | You get a hit? | 找到了吗 |
[31:11] | Possible match. Uh… | 不是完全匹配 |
[31:12] | – 87% certainty? – Bring it up. | -87%的可能性 -放大看看 |
[31:16] | This is traffic cam video, streaming live. | 这是交通摄像头的实时监控录像 |
[31:19] | Well, she dyed her hair, but that’s her. | 她染了头发 不过应该就是她 |
[31:21] | And that bag on her shoulder… | 她肩上背的包 |
[31:23] | You think she’s got the encryption system in it? | 你认为里面装的是加密系统 |
[31:25] | Let’s go find out. | 查查就知道了 |
[31:26] | Wait. We’re losing her. | 等会 她出画面了 |
[31:28] | Switching feeds. | 转换摄像头 |
[31:29] | There. | 有了 |
[31:30] | Where is this? | 这是哪 |
[31:32] | 20th and P, near Dupont Circle. | 20街和P接岔口 杜邦圈附近 |
[31:35] | This is McCord. We need to acquire a target near Dupont Circle. | 我是麦考德 我们要追踪杜邦圈附近的一个目标 |
[31:38] | We’re losing her again. | 又出画面了 |
[31:47] | – She’s gone. – Richmond. | -她不见了 -里奇蒙德 |
[31:48] | She must have ducked into a store or alley. | 她肯定是躲进了某家商店或是巷子里 |
[31:50] | Or the metro. Damn it. Stand by. | 或是地铁 该死的 随时待命 |
[31:52] | Can you just display the route that she was following? | 你能不能给我看一下她刚才走的路线 |
[31:54] | Okay. It’s analyzing her path. | 好的 正在分析她的路径 |
[32:02] | It doesn’t look like she’s taking a direct route. | 她并没有选择最直接的路径 |
[32:05] | It’s like she’s using evasive tactics. | 她更像是在用躲避策略 |
[32:07] | Okay, so if she started off in Rosemont… | 如果她是从罗斯蒙特出发的话 |
[32:11] | her general trajectory leads to… | 她行进的大致轨迹是朝着 |
[32:15] | Union Station. | 联合车站 |
[32:15] | She’s making a run for it. | 她要逃跑 |
[32:19] | You know, I don’t think Jenny and I have been apart | 自从我和珍妮认识 我们俩分开的时间 |
[32:21] | for more than two days since we met. | 就从来没有超过两天 |
[32:23] | It’s gotta be rough. | 你俩现在这样肯定很难熬 |
[32:24] | I just feel like we’re so far out of synch. | 我只是觉得我们都不同步了 |
[32:26] | I don’t know how to get back. | 我不知道怎么才能回到之前的状态 |
[32:28] | Guess I was just…trying to make it feel like us again. | 我想我可能只是想找回原来的感觉 |
[32:32] | Yeah, by playing me and Ryan for chumps. | 是啊 包括拿我和莱恩当猴耍 |
[32:35] | You should have known that we were gonna | 你应该知道我们早晚会发现 |
[32:36] | figure out this case was real. | 这个案子是真的 |
[32:38] | Well, you’ll be happy to know that for my sins, | 因果报应 |
[32:41] | I was abducted by a maniac at gunpoint and nearly killed, | 我被一个疯子拿枪劫持 还差点死掉 |
[32:44] | but at least I didn’t get Beckett fired. | 不过至少我没害得贝克特被炒鱿鱼 |
[32:46] | Whoa, whoa. Abducted? | 什么 劫持 |
[32:49] | By who? | 被谁 |
[32:52] | Look, guys, I really shouldn’t be talking about this. | 兄弟们 我真不能跟你们讨论这事 |
[32:58] | Come on, Castle. It’s us. | 拜托 卡塞尔 咱们谁跟谁呀 |
[32:59] | And thanks to you, | 而且拜你所赐 |
[33:00] | we’re already involved. | 我们已经身陷其中了 |
[33:02] | Okay, but this goes no further, all right? | 好吧 但这事不能再牵扯别人了 明白吗 |
[33:04] | So I’m just walking down the street, | 我在街上走 |
[33:06] | and this guy that they’re looking for | 突然间 他们要找的这个人 |
[33:07] | grabs me, shoves me into a car, | 冲出来抓住我 把我塞进车里 |
[33:09] | starts talking crazy, asking all these questions. | 然后就开始胡言乱语 问我一堆问题 |
[33:13] | – What kind of questions? – Something about Valkyrie, | -什么问题 -什么什么瓦尔基里之类的 |
[33:16] | and then I thought he was gonna pass out | 之后我以为他要晕倒 |
[33:18] | because he was talking about going off to dream world. | 因为他一直说什么要去梦乡 |
[33:19] | But he didn’t pass out. | 但结果他没晕倒 |
[33:21] | He dropped dead. | 他死了 |
[33:23] | Uh, this guy — was he, uh… | 这个家伙 他 |
[33:26] | was he military? | 他是军人吗 |
[33:28] | Why, is “Valkyrie” a military term? | 怎么了 瓦尔基里是军事用语吗 |
[33:30] | I don’t know about “Valkyrie”, | 我不知道瓦尔基里是不是 |
[33:31] | but “dream world” — | 但是”梦乡” |
[33:32] | it’s a highly classified special operations base in the gulf. | 是位于波斯湾的高度机密特别行动基地 |
[33:35] | It’s a ghost base. | 那是个幽灵基地 |
[33:37] | The government’s never confirmed its existence, | 政府从来不承认它的存在 |
[33:38] | but I… | 但是我 |
[33:40] | I met a guy who knew a guy who was stationed there. | 我认识一个人 他的一个朋友驻扎在那里 |
[33:44] | Where is it? | 基地在哪 |
[33:44] | I-it–it’s a ghost base, Castle. | 我都说那是个幽灵基地了 卡塞尔 |
[33:47] | You think he’s gonna say where it is? | 你认为他会告诉我具体位置吗 |
[33:51] | No. But I will tell you this. | 当然不会 但我可以告诉你 |
[33:54] | If Beckett’s case has anything to do with this base, | 如果贝克特的案子跟这个基地有联系 |
[33:55] | Well, then she’s into something way bigger than she realizes. | 那她要对付的问题可比她想象的要大得多 |
[34:12] | There. | 在那 |
[34:15] | Target is moving to the mezzanine. Close in. | 目标正前往夹层楼面 准备逮捕 |
[34:17] | – No, wait. Not yet. – Stand by. | -不 等一下 别着急 -待命 |
[34:19] | Would you like her to catch a train? | 你想让她上火车吗 |
[34:20] | No, something else is going on. | 我觉得不对劲 |
[34:22] | She abandoned her car in Rosemont, | 她把她的车丢在了罗斯蒙特 |
[34:24] | and then she came all the way out here? | 然后大老远地跑到这里来 |
[34:25] | Maybe she thought she was being followed. | 也许她以为自己被人跟踪了 |
[34:27] | Then why didn’t she just hop the train in Alexandria? | 那她为什么不在亚历山德里亚上火车呢 |
[34:29] | Maybe the line she wants only leaves from here. | 也许她想坐的那条线从这里发车呢 |
[34:33] | Or maybe she’s meeting her buyer here. | 又或者她是要来这里见她的买家 |
[34:36] | You’re the one that told me to follow my instincts, | 是你教我要跟随自己的直觉的 |
[34:38] | and my instincts say that we should wait. | 我的直觉告诉我 我们应该等 |
[34:43] | Union Station is a nonsmoking building… | 联合车站全楼禁烟 |
[34:45] | I’ll give your instincts two minutes. | 我给你的直觉两分钟 |
[34:48] | Hold position. | 原地待命 |
[34:58] | Where is she? Where did she go? | 她人呢 她跑哪去了 |
[35:04] | I knew it. I knew we shouldn’t have done this. | 我就知道我们不该等 |
[35:06] | No, by the lockers. | 不 她在储物柜那边 |
[35:11] | Jeanette Miller. Federal agents. You’re under arrest. | 珍奈特·米勒 我们是联邦探员 你被捕了 |
[35:14] | – What? – Let’s do this quietly. | -什么 -不要引起骚动 |
[35:16] | – Step away. – What? What did I do? | -站到一边去 -什么 我干什么了 |
[35:32] | Look, I told you, | 我已经告诉过你们了 |
[35:33] | I have never seen this before in my life. | 我这辈子就没见过这个东西 |
[35:35] | Then what was it doing in that locker? | 那它怎么会在那个储物柜里呢 |
[35:36] | Trafficking government property, | 走私政府财产 |
[35:38] | jeopardizing national security, treason — | 妨碍国家安全 叛国 |
[35:41] | each one is punishable by life imprisonment. | 每一项罪名都够判你终身监禁的了 |
[35:44] | Or worse. What was the plan, anyway? | 或是死刑 你的计划到底是什么 |
[35:46] | Did someone hire you and Jack Bronson to steal it? | 有人雇你和杰克·布朗森去偷的吗 |
[35:49] | You don’t understand. This isn’t how it looks. | 你们不明白 事情没有这么简单 |
[35:52] | Really? Because you dumped your phone, | 是吗 你可是扔了你的手机 |
[35:54] | and then you dumped your car and you dyed your hair. | 弃了你的车 还染了头发 |
[35:56] | Clearly you’re trying to disappear. | 很显然你想要人间蒸发 |
[35:57] | Because Jack was in trouble. He’s being set up. We both are. | 因为杰克惹上麻烦了 他被人陷害了 我也是 |
[36:01] | – Jeanette — – Listen. | -珍奈特 -听我说 |
[36:02] | He got a call a couple of nights ago — | 他两天前的夜里接到了一个电话 |
[36:04] | someone wanting to meet him at a golf course. | 有人约他在高尔夫球场见面 |
[36:06] | And whatever they said freaked Jack out, | 我不知道他们说了什么 但杰克吓坏了 |
[36:09] | so he went out there, but the guy never showed. | 于是他就去了 但是约他的人一直没有出现 |
[36:11] | And then when he heard about the break-in, | 当他听说入室盗窃案后 |
[36:13] | he realized they’d set him up. | 他意识到他们给他设了套 |
[36:15] | – Who? – He didn’t know. | -谁 -他不知道 |
[36:17] | But Jack was scared, and Jack does not get scared. | 但杰克很害怕 他从未这样过 |
[36:19] | And he said that we needed to go on the run | 他说我们得跑路 |
[36:21] | until he could figure out what was going on. | 直到他弄清发生了什么 |
[36:24] | And he told me to go to his locker at Union Station, | 他让我去找他在联合车站的储物柜 |
[36:26] | that there’d be money there… | 里面放着钱 |
[36:29] | and he’d meet up with me when he could. | 他会尽快和我见面 |
[36:31] | Okay, if he wasn’t involved, | 如果他没参与 |
[36:32] | then how did that end up in his locker? | 那模块是怎么出现在他储物柜的 |
[36:34] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s part of the setup. | 我不知道 也许是陷害的一部分 |
[36:38] | What’s Valkyrie? | 瓦尔基里是什么 |
[36:40] | – Valkyrie? – What did Jack tell you about Valkyrie? | -瓦尔基里 -关于瓦尔基里 杰克跟你说了什么 |
[36:45] | Look, where is Jack? Do you know where he is? | 杰克在哪儿 你知道他在哪吗 |
[36:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[37:00] | She had the encryption system. | 她有加密系统 |
[37:01] | she had the overseas contacts, | 还有海外关系网 |
[37:03] | and yet after everything she did, | 她干了这么多事 |
[37:05] | she really expects us to believe she wasn’t involved? | 还指望我们相信她是无辜的吗 |
[37:08] | Well, people do crazy things when they’re in love. | 为了爱 人会干疯狂的事 |
[37:11] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[37:13] | Don’t tell me you believe her. | 别告诉我你相信她 |
[37:15] | Well, she’s right. Bronson was being set up. | 她说得对 布朗森是被陷害的 |
[37:18] | – And why do you think that? – The tools in his apartment, | -你为什么这么想 -他公寓里的工具 |
[37:21] | the security footage from the golf course, | 高尔夫球场的监控录像 |
[37:23] | even the encryption system in his locker– | 甚至他储物柜里的加密系统 |
[37:25] | someone with his training wouldn’t be that sloppy. | 像他这种受过训练的人不会如此低级 |
[37:28] | You know what the hardest thing about this job is? | 你觉得这份工作最难的地方是什么吗 |
[37:30] | – What? – Knowing when to stop doing this job. | -什么 -知道什么叫适可而止 |
[37:33] | We have the encryption system. | 我们拿到了加密系统 |
[37:35] | We got the bad guy. This is a victory. | 抓到了坏人 这就是胜利 |
[37:37] | I wasn’t wrong in the train station, | 在火车站我没错 |
[37:39] | and I’m not wrong here. | 现在我也没错 |
[37:39] | There is something that we’re missing. | 还有我们忽略的地方 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:44] | Let’s just say someone did have it out for Bronson. | 就算有人陷害了布朗森 |
[37:47] | Why would they go through all the effort | 他们为什么费这么大力气 |
[37:49] | to orchestrate a blackout, | 精心策划了一场停电 |
[37:51] | break into a secure government facility, | 入侵政府秘密工厂 |
[37:54] | only to steal something that they knew we’d recover? | 只为偷一个我们注定会追回的东西 |
[37:56] | There are many easier ways to set someone up. | 陷害一个人用不着这么麻烦 |
[37:59] | Wait. I mean, you’re right. | 等等 你说得对 |
[38:01] | Why would someone go through all the trouble | 为什么要费这么大劲 |
[38:03] | to steal something just so that we would recover it? | 去偷一个我们注定能追回的东西 |
[38:06] | Unless it was a diversion. | 除非是为了转移我们的注意 |
[38:09] | What if it wasn’t the encryption system | 如果说他们要找的 |
[38:11] | that they were really after? | 不是机密系统呢 |
[38:14] | They just wanted us to think that that’s what they were after. | 他们只想让我们认为这是他们想要的 |
[38:18] | And the air shaft that they used to access Cybertech– | 他们既然能从通风井进入赛博科技 |
[38:20] | they could have used that to access any of the floors | 他们就能进入同一栋楼的 |
[38:23] | in that same building. | 任何楼层 |
[38:24] | Cybertech is on floors 3 and 4. | 赛博科技是在三层和四层 |
[38:27] | Right, and… | 是的 |
[38:30] | 5 and 6 are a genetics lab. | 五层和六层是一个基因实验室 |
[38:33] | 7… is a consulting firm. | 七层是一家咨询公司 |
[38:37] | and 8… | 八层 |
[38:42] | There are no details about the tenant on 8. | 没有八层租户的详细信息 |
[38:45] | It says it’s classified. | 显示为机密 |
[38:47] | What’s on 8? | 八层有什么 |
[38:53] | 梦乡秘密基地 搜索无结果 | |
[39:02] | Are you coming, dad? | 你要来吗 爸爸 |
[39:03] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭好了 |
[39:04] | Oh, yes. I’d best hurry. | 是的 我得快点 |
[39:06] | I wouldn’t want my papaya steak to get cold. | 我可不想让我的木瓜牛排变冷 |
[39:08] | Have you even tried them? They’re delicious. | 你吃过了吗 它们很好吃 |
[39:10] | Maybe you should start without me. | 你们先吃吧 |
[39:11] | I’m right in the middle of something. | 我现在有点忙 |
[39:13] | You’re not avoiding Pi, are you? | 你不是在躲避派吧 |
[39:15] | No, sweetheart. I’m just doing some research for a story. | 不 宝贝 我在为故事做些研究 |
[39:19] | You sure you’re not still looking into Beckett’s case? | 你确定你没在调查贝克特的案子吗 |
[39:22] | Even after you promised not to? | 你可是保证不搅和的哦 |
[39:24] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[39:27] | Look, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[39:29] | No one’s ever gonna know. | 没人会知道的 |
[39:31] | Richard, these men are here for you. | 理查德 这些人是找你的 |
[39:34] | They say they’re Federal Agents. | 他们是联调局探员 |
[39:35] | – Castle, you need to come with us right away. – What is this about? | -卡塞尔 你得跟我们走一趟 -什么事 |
[39:39] | – Please, sir, just come with us. – Why? | -先生 请跟我们走一趟 -为什么 |
[39:40] | Hold on. We– well, wait a minute. You can’t just take him away. | 等等 你们不能就这样把他带走 |
[39:43] | – Do me a favor. Um, call up my lawyer. – Okay. | -帮我个忙 给我律师打电话 -好的 |
[39:46] | – Dad? – And–and call Beckett. | -爸爸 -给贝克特打电话 |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[40:01] | Beckett. Finally. | 贝克特 你终于来了 |
[40:03] | What’s going on? Why won’t anyone talk to me? | 发生什么了 为什么没人跟我说 |
[40:04] | And why would they take my blood? | 他们为什么要抽我的血 |
[40:08] | Castle, you know that case that I’ve been investigating? | 卡塞尔 你知道我调查的那个案子 |
[40:10] | The, um, the break-in and the theft? | 入室盗窃案 |
[40:16] | Well, it turns out there’s more to it than we thought. | 其实它另有隐情 |
[40:20] | Are you gonna waterboard me? | 你是打算对我用水刑吗 |
[40:22] | Because that would seriously affect our relationship. | 那会严重影响我们之间的感情 |
[40:23] | No, babe, can– can you listen for a second? | 不 亲爱的 你听我说 |
[40:30] | It turns out that something else was stolen from another lab | 我们发现同一栋楼的另一家实验室 |
[40:33] | in that building. | 丢了别的东西 |
[40:35] | It was a chemical agent that they were working on | 是他们为军队研发的 |
[40:37] | for the military, but it was deemed to dangerous to use. | 一种化学试剂 被认为太危险不能投产 |
[40:42] | The amount stolen was enough to kill thousands of people. | 丢失的计量足以杀死几千人 |
[40:48] | Isn’t this “need-to-know” stuff? | 这种事情应该不用告诉我吧 |
[40:51] | Why are you telling me? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[40:52] | Because that toxin was used to kill Jack Bronson, | 因为这种毒剂杀死了杰克·布朗森 |
[40:57] | the man that abducted you. | 那个劫持你的人 |
[41:00] | It was aerosolized. | 毒剂是雾化状态的 |
[41:01] | It was placed in the ventilation system of his car. | 它被放置在他汽车的通风装置中 |
[41:07] | I was in that car. | 我在那辆车里待过 |
[41:15] | Was I… | 我是不是 |
[41:21] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[41:26] | Based on the amount found in your bloodstream, | 根据它在你血液中的含量 |
[41:28] | you have less than a day to live. | 你只剩不到一天的生命 |