时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Detective Beckett. | 抱歉让你久等 贝克特探长 |
[01:06] | Not a problem, sir. You’re a busy man. | 没关系 长官 您很忙 |
[01:08] | Tell that to the Attorney General. | 这话应该对司法部长说 |
[01:10] | He just had his first grandchild. | 他刚刚添了第一个孙子 |
[01:11] | Now he wants to show me pictures. | 正向我炫耀照片呢 |
[01:14] | So Agent Stack spoke very highly of you. | 斯塔克探员对你赞誉有加 |
[01:17] | Smart, tenacious, | 聪明 顽强 |
[01:20] | innovative thinker. | 思路广阔 |
[01:22] | Said you were a good candidate for the opening | 说你是司法部长办公室 |
[01:25] | on the A.G. Investigative team. | 特别调查员的优秀人选 |
[01:27] | Well, I appreciate his confidence, sir. | 我很感谢他的信任 长官 |
[01:29] | You don’t agree? | 你不这样想吗 |
[01:31] | No, sir. It’s just that, um… | 不 长官 只是 |
[01:34] | Well, I’m– I’m a homicide detective. | 我是凶案组探长 |
[01:36] | I-I don’t have any federal experience. | 我没有联邦案件的经验 |
[01:39] | The Attorney General’s not looking for federal experience. | 司法部长不需要有联邦案件经验的人 |
[01:41] | He wants people who can get the job done. | 他要的是能完成任务的人 |
[01:42] | And from everything I’ve read, | 据我看到的资料 |
[01:44] | that might be you. | 你就有这能力 |
[01:45] | Well, that’s very kind of you, sir. | 多谢谬赞 长官 |
[01:47] | It’s not kind. | 这不是谬赞 |
[01:48] | It’s what you believe to be true, | 你也是这样认为的 |
[01:51] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[01:52] | It’s why you got on the plane this morning, | 所以你今早才会坐飞机来 |
[01:54] | because given your background, | 因为考虑到你的背景 |
[01:56] | your qualifications, and your track record, | 你的资历 你的工作成绩 |
[01:59] | you know that you’re headed for bigger things. | 你知道你有更光明的前途 |
[02:02] | Just like you know that opportunities like this | 你也知道 这样的机会 |
[02:04] | come along once, maybe twice in a lifetime. | 一辈子只有一两次 |
[02:08] | But if that’s not what you believe, | 但如果你不是这么认为的 |
[02:11] | if you think that you’re just a homicide cop… | 如果你觉得你只是个凶案组警察 |
[02:18] | door’s right over there. | 门就在那边 |
[02:22] | No, sir. I know why I’m here. | 不 长官 我知道我为什么来这里 |
[02:27] | Well, take a seat. | 请坐 |
[02:29] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[02:32] | Dad, we need to talk. | 爸 我们要谈谈 |
[02:33] | Which of these do you like better? | 你更喜欢哪一个 |
[02:35] | Dad, I’m serious. | 爸 我是认真的 |
[02:36] | I like the green one, but it kind of looks like | 我喜欢绿色的 但看起来像是 |
[02:38] | a giant green lizard is attacking the city, | 巨型绿色蜥蜴在攻击城市 |
[02:40] | which is cool, but it’s not what the book is about. | 这样很酷 但书里内容不是这个 |
[02:42] | So I either rewrite the book to make it about a giant lizard | 要么我重写 把巨型蜥蜴写进去 |
[02:45] | – Or– – Dad. | -或者 -爸 |
[02:46] | Magenta. You’re right. | 用洋红色 你是对的 |
[02:47] | It’s classic, it’s cool, it tells the story– | 经典 酷 符合故事风格 |
[02:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[02:51] | – What? – Professor Rankowsky still hasn’t received | -什么 -兰考斯基教授依然没收到 |
[02:53] | the check for my Costa Rica trip. | 我去哥斯达黎加的费用支票 |
[02:55] | He didn’t? That’s so weird. | 没有吗 真奇怪 |
[02:57] | You didn’t send it, did you? | 你没有寄给他 对吗 |
[02:58] | I’d–why–just why do you want to go study the rain forest | 你为什么要去研究雨林 |
[03:01] | for six weeks anyway? | 六个星期 |
[03:02] | Dad, we talked about this. | 爸 我们说过了 |
[03:03] | I know, but you’re gonna be staying | 我知道 但你会待在 |
[03:05] | in the middle of a jungle, | 丛林深处 |
[03:07] | miles away from the nearest phone, | 距离最近的电话有几英里 |
[03:09] | hours from the nearest hospital. | 距离最近的医院有几小时车程 |
[03:11] | You could be bitten by a poisonous spider | 你可能会被毒蜘蛛咬 |
[03:13] | or a poisonous snake. | 或是毒蛇咬 |
[03:14] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[03:15] | Toucans are extremely aggressive this time of year. | 这个季节 巨嘴鸟特别具有攻击性 |
[03:19] | Is this about Paris? | 是因为巴黎的事吗 |
[03:23] | I will admit to being… | 鉴于最近发生的事 |
[03:26] | slightly overprotective in light of recent events. | 我的确稍稍有点保护过度了 |
[03:30] | Dad, I can’t stop living my life because of what happened. | 爸 我不能因为那件事就不过日子了 |
[03:33] | And, yeah, I still have nightmares, | 对 我依然做噩梦 |
[03:35] | but that’s one of the reasons I want to go. | 但这正是我想去的原因之一 |
[03:38] | I don’t want to let fear win. | 我不想输给恐惧 |
[03:40] | No. | 不 |
[03:41] | No, of course. You’re right. I’ll… | 当然 你是对的 |
[03:45] | I’ll write the check. | 我会写支票 |
[03:47] | But it’s not gonna stop me from worrying about you | 但我不会停止担心你 |
[03:50] | or missing you. | 或是想你 |
[03:54] | And I wouldn’t want you to. | 我不希望你停止 |
[03:57] | But it’s only six weeks. | 只是六周而已 |
[03:58] | It’s not like I’m going away forever. | 我又不是要永远离开了 |
[04:03] | No, but it sounds like someone has. | 不 但看起来有人永远离开了 |
[04:07] | Good to see ya. | 你好 |
[04:13] | Hey, ‘sito. | 西托 |
[04:14] | Where’s Beckett? | 贝克特在哪里 |
[04:16] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[04:16] | Aren’t you two practically living together now? | 你们不是都同居了吗 |
[04:18] | Ah, well, she left me alone for a couple of days | 她有几天没来我家 |
[04:20] | so I could finish “Deadly Heat”, which, by the way, | 让我写完《致命希特》 顺便说下 |
[04:22] | is both deadly and hot, thank you very much for asking. | 这本书既致命又性感 多谢你问起 |
[04:25] | I didn’t. | 我没问 |
[04:26] | Right. | 是的 |
[04:27] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟了 |
[04:30] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[04:30] | Um… yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[04:33] | So, um, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:35] | This way. | 这边走 |
[04:39] | The Cedric’s pretty typical. | 西德克旅馆相当普通 |
[04:40] | No-star residential hotel. | 无星公寓旅馆 |
[04:42] | Mostly transients and foreign tourists | 住的人大多数是过客或外国游客 |
[04:44] | that don’t know any better. | 不熟悉旅馆情况 |
[04:46] | Guests started complaining of a strange colored water | 住客投诉说 今早开始水管流出的水 |
[04:50] | and also a foul odor coming from the pipes this morning. | 有颜色 而且一股恶臭 |
[04:53] | When maintenance finally checked it out, | 维修工最终来检查时 |
[04:55] | they found her. | 发现了她 |
[04:57] | Hey, Lanie. | 蕾妮 |
[04:57] | Hey. So we’ve got a caucasian female. | 死者是白人女性 |
[05:00] | Probably 20, 21 years old. | 可能20或21岁 |
[05:03] | How’d she die? | 死因呢 |
[05:03] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[05:04] | There’s evidence of blunt-force trauma to the head. | 头部有钝器伤痕 |
[05:07] | But I won’t know cause until I get her back to the morgue. | 但到验尸房后才会知道死因 |
[05:09] | C.S.U. found traces of blood and hair | 鉴证组在通风设备上 |
[05:11] | on that ventilation fan. | 找到血迹与发丝 |
[05:13] | They’re running it for a match. | 他们在搜索匹配结果 |
[05:14] | So someone smashed her on the head | 这么说有人砸了她的头 |
[05:15] | and then dumped her in the tank? | 然后扔进了水缸吗 |
[05:16] | Uh, looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[05:17] | They found blood at the base of that ladder | 梯子的底部与扶手上 |
[05:19] | and on the handrailing. | 都有血迹 |
[05:20] | Also a bloody partial print. | 还有部分血指纹 |
[05:22] | Who else had access to the roof? | 谁还能够上天台 |
[05:24] | Pretty much anyone. | 差不多所有人 |
[05:25] | The latch on the door has been busted for years, | 门闩已经坏了几年了 |
[05:28] | and often, the residents will sneak up here for a smoke. | 住客经常会上来抽烟 |
[05:30] | And what do we know about her? | 死者的身份知道吗 |
[05:31] | Building manager identified her as a resident | 旅馆经理确认她是一个住客 |
[05:33] | named Crystal Sky. | 叫做克里斯托·斯凯 |
[05:35] | checked in 10 days ago to a room on the 18th floor. | 十天前入住18楼的一个房间 |
[05:37] | Paid with cash. | 用现金付的房费 |
[05:38] | Crystal Sky? That name’s so fake, | 克里斯托·斯凯 这个名字太假了 |
[05:40] | It sounds like something out of one of your books. | 听起来像是你小说里的人物 |
[05:41] | Right? | 说的是啊 |
[05:43] | Whoa. What–what–what is that supposed to mean? | 慢着慢着 你这话什么意思 |
[05:45] | What do you mean, what is that supposed to mean? | 得了吧 你没听懂吗 |
[05:47] | Derrick Storm? Nikki Heat? | 德里克·斯道姆 妮基·希特 |
[05:48] | Jameson Rook? | 詹姆森·洛克 |
[05:50] | Would it kill you to name someone Gonzales | 你就不能编些像样的名字吗 |
[05:52] | every once in a while? | 比如冈萨雷斯 |
[05:53] | Well, with no I.D. found on the body, | 尸体上没有能证明身份的物品 |
[05:54] | No purse, wallet, or phone in the room, | 房间里也没有包包 钱包和手机 |
[05:57] | it’s hard to know who she is. | 很难查明她的身份 |
[05:58] | Well, she’s been here for ten days. | 她都来这儿十天了 |
[06:00] | She must have made some friends. | 肯定和别人来往过 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I knew her. Um… | 是的 我认识她 |
[06:03] | I mean, we talked sometimes in the laundry room. | 我们有时在洗衣房会聊聊 |
[06:05] | Did she tell you anything about herself, | 她有跟你说过关于自己的事吗 |
[06:07] | like where she was from? | 比如她是哪儿人 |
[06:08] | Texas. Lubbock, I think. | 好像是德州人 从卢博克来的 |
[06:11] | But, you know, things were bad at home. Her dad. | 但她和家里人关系不好 跟她爸处不好 |
[06:13] | Any idea what she was doing in the city? | 你知道她来这里干什么吗 |
[06:15] | Oh, I can tell you what she was doing. | 我知道她在干什么 |
[06:17] | The girl was a prostitute. | 她是个妓女 |
[06:18] | She wasn’t a prostitute. Why you gotta say that? | 她不是妓女 你为什么要那么说 |
[06:20] | Because it’s true. | 因为这是事实 |
[06:22] | The way she dressed, | 你看她穿着打扮 |
[06:23] | the sounds coming out of her room at all hours of the night– | 还有她房里的动静 一整晚都不消停 |
[06:25] | We all knew it. | 大家都知道 |
[06:26] | What kind of sounds? | 什么动静 |
[06:27] | Her with her Johns. The walls here are pretty thin. | 和嫖客撒欢的动静 这房子隔音不好 |
[06:31] | Hey, you don’t know what you’re talking about, okay? | 喂 你不知道就别乱说 |
[06:32] | Oh, Ziff, I know you liked her. | 齐夫 我知道你喜欢她 |
[06:35] | But somebody killed that poor girl. | 可现在这可怜的姑娘被杀了 |
[06:36] | These folks need to know the truth. | 警察们必须知道事实 |
[06:38] | When was the last time any of you saw her? | 你们最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[06:40] | I saw her yesterday. | 我昨天见过她 |
[06:41] | 11:00 p.m. She was heading for the laundry room. | 晚上11点 她正要去洗衣房 |
[06:44] | Was anybody with her? | 有人和她一起吗 |
[06:45] | No, she was alone. | 没有 就她一人 |
[06:46] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:49] | C.S.U. Just finished their sweep. | 鉴证组刚完成了检查 |
[06:50] | Did they find anything? | 他们找到什么了吗 |
[06:51] | It’s what they didn’t find. There were no prints. | 怪就怪在这儿 没有一个指纹 |
[06:53] | It’s like the place has been wiped down. | 好像整个地方都被擦干净了 |
[06:55] | The killer must have come back to the room | 凶手肯定回过房间 |
[06:56] | to get rid of the evidence. | 清理了痕迹 |
[06:57] | All right, set up a canvass. | 好 去排查一下 |
[06:58] | See if anyone else entered or exited that room. | 看有没人进出过她的房间 |
[07:00] | And, uh, let’s pull surveillance footage | 把电梯里的监控录像 |
[07:03] | from the security cam in the elevator. | 拿来看看 |
[07:05] | – Maybe it’ll tell us who she was with. – Right on. | -也许能看到她和谁一起 -这就去办 |
[07:08] | It doesn’t take a best-selling mystery writer | 哪怕不是畅销侦探小说作家 |
[07:10] | to figure this one out. | 也能猜到事实 |
[07:11] | Small-town girl with big-city dreams | 小镇女孩怀揣美梦进城 |
[07:13] | ends up turning tricks to survive. | 结果只能卖身谋生 |
[07:15] | It’s a tragic, yet all-too-familiar tale. | 是个悲剧 但这事太常见了 |
[07:18] | Except… | 但是 |
[07:19] | That’s not this girl’s story. | 她根本不是那么回事 |
[07:20] | We just got a fingerprint match off the victim’s body. | 我们用被害人的指纹查到了她的身份 |
[07:23] | Uh, her name’s not Crystal Sky. | 她不叫克里斯托·斯凯 |
[07:25] | She’s definitely not from Lubbock, Texas. | 也绝对不是德州卢博克人 |
[07:27] | Well, who is she? | 那她是谁 |
[07:28] | Erika Albrook. | 艾丽卡·阿尔布鲁克 |
[07:30] | She’s an honors student at Harvard. | 她是哈佛的高材生 |
[07:33] | Our skid-row hooker is a Harvard honors student? | 哈佛高材生在贫民窟做妓女 |
[07:37] | Like I said, a tragic, yet not-so-familiar tale. | 还是那句话 悲剧 但这事太不常见了 |
[07:49] | This makes no sense. | 这不可能啊 |
[07:50] | She was supposed to be in Europe | 她应该是在欧洲 |
[07:52] | backpacking with her friends. | 和她朋友去旅游了 |
[07:53] | I mean… we dropped her off at the airport. | 我们亲自把她送到机场 |
[07:57] | – When? – Last Monday. | -什么时候 -上周一 |
[07:59] | The same day she checked in to that hotel. | 她就是那天入住了那家旅馆 |
[08:01] | Any idea what she’d be doing in the city? | 你们知道她为什么会在城里吗 |
[08:03] | None. And why would she stay there? | 不知道 而且她不必住那儿啊 |
[08:05] | My sister has a place in midtown. | 我妹妹在市区有房子 |
[08:08] | Were there any personal issues that we should know about? | 她有什么个人问题我们需要了解吗 |
[08:11] | Did she have any problems with… drugs or money? | 比如吸毒 或者缺钱 |
[08:15] | Erika would never use drugs, | 艾丽卡绝不会吸毒 |
[08:17] | and she had… she had plenty of money | 而且她的银行账户上有很多钱 |
[08:19] | in her bank account for Europe. | 为欧洲游准备的 |
[08:22] | Is it possible she met someone in the city, | 她会不会在城里结识了什么人 |
[08:24] | a new boyfriend? | 比如新男友 |
[08:25] | She would’ve told us. | 如果有 她会告诉我们的 |
[08:26] | Are you sure about that? | 你们确定吗 |
[08:29] | I don’t know anymore. | 我现在也不确定了 |
[08:31] | The only thing I do know is, our daughter | 我只知道 我们的女儿 |
[08:32] | would never stay in a place like that. | 绝对不会去那种地方住的 |
[08:36] | Detective, this isn’t her. | 探长 这不像她啊 |
[08:41] | Straight-A student, no history of trouble, | 从不闯祸的高材生 |
[08:43] | on a dream European vacation | 梦想着去欧洲度假 |
[08:45] | turns into a hooker in a ratty hotel. | 结果沦落到在三流旅馆做妓女 |
[08:49] | There is no way I’m letting Alexis go to Costa Rica now. | 这下我绝不准阿丽克西斯去哥斯达黎加了 |
[08:52] | Maybe she broke under the pressure of being perfect | 她可能是在完美形象压力下崩溃了 |
[08:54] | or maybe she just decided | 也可能是决定 |
[08:56] | she needed a change. | 做个改变 |
[08:58] | Honors student to prostitute in less than a week? | 高材生一周之内变妓女 |
[09:00] | That’s quite a change. | 这改变也太大了吧 |
[09:02] | Yeah. It doesn’t make any sense. | 是啊 说不通 |
[09:04] | Mm. Hey, where were you this morning? | 对了 你今早上去哪了 |
[09:06] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 |
[09:06] | Just called you, a bunch of times. | 我打了好几次给你 |
[09:08] | Uh, my phone must have been off. | 肯定是手机没电了 |
[09:11] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[09:12] | Come check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[09:19] | 11:00 p.m. The night Erika died. | 艾丽卡遇害当晚 晚上11点 |
[09:21] | She takes the elevator down to the laundry room. | 她坐电梯到楼下的洗衣房 |
[09:23] | Now this is 11:05. | 这是11点05分 |
[09:25] | She takes the elevator back up to her room. | 她坐电梯回房间 |
[09:27] | Seems perfectly normal. | 看起来很正常啊 |
[09:28] | Yeah, but watch. | 是的 但你看 |
[09:30] | This is just after midnight. | 这是午夜刚过 |
[09:32] | She takes the elevator up to the top floor, | 她坐电梯上到楼顶 |
[09:34] | Alone, but watch what happens when she gets there. | 独自一人 但你注意看她到楼顶后的情形 |
[09:39] | It looks like she’s making sure no one sees her. | 她似乎是在确认没人看到她 |
[09:40] | Or following her. But that’s it. | 或者是跟踪她 但就这么多了 |
[09:44] | She doesn’t come back down. | 她再没回来 |
[09:45] | And no one goes back up there until 4:00 a.m. | 凌晨4点前也没别人上天台 |
[09:48] | What about earlier? | 在那之前呢 |
[09:49] | No. The last person to go up to the top floor | 也没有 最后一个上楼顶的人 |
[09:51] | was another hotel guest an hour earlier, | 也是旅馆客人 一小时前上去的 |
[09:53] | but the guy’s 80 years old. | 但那人已经八十岁了 |
[09:54] | There’s no way he’s climbing a water tower with a body. | 不可能扛着尸体爬上水塔 |
[09:56] | Sounds like whoever killed her used the stairs. | 看来凶手是走楼梯上天台的 |
[09:58] | Hey. So… No recent activity on her phone. | 她的手机最近都没用过 |
[10:02] | She left it with her parents | 由于她本来要去欧洲 |
[10:03] | since she was supposed to be in Europe. | 所以把手机留在父母那了 |
[10:05] | But, um, check this out. | 不过来看这个 |
[10:07] | Credit card charge? | 信用卡费用 |
[10:08] | Yeah, from two days ago. | 是的 就在两天前 |
[10:10] | It’s her only transaction since checking in to the hotel. | 这是她入住旅馆之后唯一一笔支出 |
[10:12] | Margo’s. | 马格 |
[10:13] | That’s a restaurant in midtown. It’s expensive. | 是市中心一家饭店 挺贵的 |
[10:15] | Yeah, and she wasn’t alone. | 是的 而且她不是一个人 |
[10:17] | Turns out she split the check with a Talia McTeague. | 看来她和一个叫塔利亚·麦克提的人一起付的账 |
[10:19] | Okay, run her down. Maybe she can give us some answers. | 查一下这人 也许她那里有答案 |
[10:22] | Uh, is there anything on the canvass? | 排查有线索吗 |
[10:23] | Nothing useful. | 没什么有用的 |
[10:24] | None of the occupants of the hotel | 旅馆的住客都说 |
[10:26] | admit to seeing anyone going in and out of her hotel room. | 没见过有人出入她的房间 |
[10:28] | But given what they heard coming from her room at night, | 不过就他们晚上听到的她房里那些声音 |
[10:31] | it’s pretty clear she was a prostitute. | 很明显她是个妓女 |
[10:33] | If she was a prostitute, she wasn’t very good at it. | 她要是个妓女 那技术可真不怎么样 |
[10:36] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[10:37] | You can tell that? | 这你都知道 |
[10:38] | Prostitution usually means sex, | 卖淫通常就要做爱 |
[10:40] | and there’s no evidence of sexual activity. | 没有性行为的迹象 |
[10:43] | But what I did find | 但我发现了 |
[10:44] | were defensive wounds, bruising around the neck, | 防卫伤 脖子上有瘀伤 |
[10:46] | and evidence of multiple blows to the head. | 头上有多次撞击的伤痕 |
[10:49] | I’m guessing someone held her by her throat | 我猜是有人掐着她的脖子 |
[10:51] | and slammed her head into that ventilation fan. | 把她的头撞向通风扇 |
[10:54] | Lack of water in the lungs indicate | 肺里没有水表明 |
[10:56] | that she was dead before she went in the tank. | 她是死后被人放进水箱的 |
[10:58] | Then why bother even putting her in there? | 那又何必把她放进水箱 |
[10:59] | Water has a great way of washing away things | 水能冲洗掉证据 |
[11:02] | like trace D.N.A. | 比如微量DNA |
[11:04] | Wait a minute. I don’t understand. | 等一下 我不明白 |
[11:05] | If she wasn’t having sex, | 如果她不是在做爱 |
[11:06] | then what were all of those sounds coming out of her room? | 那她房里传出来的声音是怎么回事 |
[11:16] | Okay. So she wasn’t really a hooker, | 好吧 她不是妓女 |
[11:18] | she just wanted everyone to think that she was. | 却希望别人以为她是 |
[11:21] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[11:21] | I don’t know, but not everyone thought she was a hooker. | 不知道 但不是每个人都认为她是妓女 |
[11:24] | That guy next door, he was pretty adamant she wasn’t. | 隔壁房的家伙 信誓旦旦说她不是 |
[11:28] | So what did he know that the others didn’t? | 他知道什么其他人不知道的呢 |
[11:32] | I’ve already told you what I know. | 我已经知无不言了 |
[11:34] | Not everything, Ziff. | 你还有所隐瞒 齐夫 |
[11:37] | How did you know she wasn’t a prostitute? | 你怎么知道她不是妓女 |
[11:38] | Please, look, I don’t want any trouble. | 拜托 我不想惹麻烦 |
[11:40] | – Did you murder her? – What? No. | -是你杀了她吗 -什么 不是 |
[11:42] | Then nothing you say is gonna get you into trouble. | 那你说的话就不会惹上麻烦 |
[11:46] | Well, I heard those… sounds, you know. | 我听到那种声音 |
[11:49] | Come on, Ziff. | 快说啊 齐夫 |
[11:51] | There’s a hole… | 衣橱后面的墙上 |
[11:54] | in the wall in the back of the closet. | 有一个洞 |
[11:58] | You were spying on her? | 你偷窥她 |
[11:59] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[12:00] | Well, that’s the thing. I heard all those sounds, | 问题就在这里 我听到那种声音 |
[12:02] | but there was nothing going on. | 但房里却完全不是那回事 |
[12:04] | It was just her sitting on the bed all night, | 她不过是整晚坐在床上 |
[12:06] | fully dressed, with her headphones on, | 穿着衣服 戴着耳机 |
[12:07] | typing on her laptop. | 对着电脑打字 |
[12:09] | There wasn’t a laptop in the room. | 房里没有电脑 |
[12:10] | There used to be. She’d be on it all night, | 之前有的 她整晚都在弄电脑 |
[12:12] | staring at the screen. | 盯着电脑屏幕 |
[12:14] | Did you ever see anyone else in there with her? | 你见过她和谁在房里吗 |
[12:17] | No. | 没有 |
[12:18] | It was always just her. | 一直只有她一个 |
[12:23] | Thanks for coming in, Ms. McTeague. | 感谢前来 麦克提女士 |
[12:24] | Of course. I can’t believe she’s dead. | 没事 难以置信她死了 |
[12:27] | So, um, how did you know Erika? | 你怎么认识艾丽卡的 |
[12:30] | We were friends from Harvard. | 我们是哈佛的校友 |
[12:32] | We were both computer science majors. | 都是计算机科学专业的 |
[12:34] | Do you know what she was doing in the city? | 你知道她来市里干什么吗 |
[12:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:36] | But you had lunch with her two days ago. Why? | 但你两天前跟她一起吃过饭 什么事 |
[12:39] | It was… weird. | 挺 奇怪的 |
[12:41] | That morning, I was getting coffee from this place in the village, | 那天早上 我在格林威治一家咖啡店买咖啡 |
[12:45] | and I saw her in this big argument with some guy. | 正好看到她在和一个男人大吵 |
[12:48] | She was dressed very different– | 她的穿着跟平时不同 |
[12:50] | sexed up and her hair was pink. | 十分性感 头发还是粉色的 |
[12:53] | Anyway, he storms off, | 总之 那个男人气冲冲走了 |
[12:55] | and I go up to her to say hello. | 我就上前跟她打了个招呼 |
[12:57] | And she just looks at me with this panicked look on her face | 她一脸惊诧地看着我 |
[13:02] | and–and bolts. | 然后就跑了 |
[13:04] | Later that day, she tracked me down, | 晚些时候 她找到了我 |
[13:05] | called me at my office, and said | 打到我办公室 |
[13:07] | we needed to meet up right away. | 说要马上见面 |
[13:09] | So what happened at lunch? | 午餐时发生了什么事 |
[13:10] | She begged me not to tell anyone that she was in the city, | 她求我别告诉别人她在市里 |
[13:13] | that if people found out, | 她说要是别人知道了 |
[13:14] | she could be in a lot of trouble. | 她麻烦就大了 |
[13:15] | Did she say why? | 她解释原因了吗 |
[13:17] | I kept asking her what was going on, | 我不断问她到底怎么回事 |
[13:19] | but she wouldn’t talk about it. | 但她就是闭口不谈 |
[13:21] | She said she was on some sort of a mission. | 她说自己有任务在身 |
[13:24] | A mission? | 任务 |
[13:26] | This guy that she was arguing with, | 跟她吵架的那个人 |
[13:27] | do you know who he was or what they were arguing about? | 你认识他吗 或者知道他们在吵什么吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不 |
[13:31] | I just heard him say, | 我只听到他说 |
[13:33] | “You have no idea what you’re up against.” | “你不知道自己在跟谁作对” |
[13:36] | “These people don’t mess around.” | “那些人不是好惹的” |
[13:40] | Can you describe him? | 能形容一下他的长相吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 能 |
[13:44] | Uniforms are canvassing the Cedric, | 警员在西德克查问此人 |
[13:45] | but so far, nobody recognizes him. | 不过迄今为止 还没人认出他来 |
[13:47] | Here’s what I don’t get– why go through all the trouble | 我不明白的是 只是一整晚对着电脑的话 |
[13:48] | of creating a fake persona | 又何必大费周章 |
[13:50] | when you’re just gonna be on your laptop all night? | 伪装成另一个人 |
[13:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:53] | Does the Cedric have wi-fi? | 西德克有无线网吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah, that’s about all it has. | 有 也差不多只有这个了 |
[13:56] | Computer science major, | 计算机科学专业 |
[13:58] | hours on her laptop? | 一直对着电脑埋头苦干 |
[13:59] | She’s a hacker, | 她是个黑客 |
[14:00] | which is why she was staying at the Cedric. | 所以她才去住西德克 |
[14:02] | She could pay in cash and remain anonymous | 她能付现金匿名入住 |
[14:03] | while she was using the I.P. Address. | 并用旅馆的IP地址 |
[14:05] | Exactly, and whatever she was hacking into | 没错 而且她黑的一定是 |
[14:06] | was either so illegal or so dangerous, | 非法的或者有危险内容的网站 |
[14:08] | she had to make sure they couldn’t trace it back to her. | 所以要确保别人不会查到她头上 |
[14:10] | And even if they did trace it back to her, | 就算查到她了 |
[14:11] | they’d still have to find her amongst hundreds of residents. | 还得从几百个房客中把她找出来 |
[14:14] | So she created a whole false persona. | 所以她创造了个假身份 |
[14:16] | And who’s gonna look twice at a runaway hooker? | 谁会在意一个居无定所的妓女呢 |
[14:17] | I mean, she’s like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. | 她就像是”龙纹身的女孩” |
[14:19] | Only they did find her, | 但她的确被人发现了 |
[14:21] | which is why we can’t find her laptop. | 所以我们找不到她的电脑 |
[14:22] | Whoever she went up against | 无论她对付的是谁 |
[14:24] | killed her and took it. | 是他们杀了她 拿走了电脑 |
[14:25] | Uh, problem. We don’t know who she went up against, | 有问题 我们不知道她对付的人是谁 |
[14:27] | and none of her friends seem to know either. | 而且她的朋友貌似也都不知道 |
[14:28] | Okay, contact the Cedric’s internet provider | 好吧 联系西德克的网络供应商 |
[14:31] | and get a list of all the I.P. addresses | 让他们提供一份过去两周内所有 |
[14:32] | accessed by residents over the past two weeks. | 所有住户登入过的IP地址清单 |
[14:35] | There’s gotta be an answer somewhere in there. | 上面应该会找到些线索 |
[14:38] | How about I take a break from writing tonight, | 我今天晚上不写了 |
[14:40] | you come to my place, I open a bottle of wine? | 你来我家咱们喝一杯怎么样 |
[14:43] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[14:44] | Can I have a word? | 能说句话吗 |
[14:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[14:48] | I’ll catch you later? | 等会儿见 |
[14:49] | She’s all yours. | 快去吧 |
[14:52] | Sir. | 长官 |
[14:53] | Shut the door. | 关门 |
[15:00] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[15:03] | I,uh… | 我… |
[15:07] | just got a call about you… | 刚刚接到了一个关于你的电话 |
[15:09] | from the deputy director of the FBI. | 是联调局副局长打来的 |
[15:15] | Apparently you had quite the interview in D. C. | 看来你今早去过特区 |
[15:18] | this morning. | 进行重要面试 |
[15:20] | Look,sir,it was– | 长官… |
[15:21] | I just want to tell you that,um… | 我只是想跟你说 |
[15:28] | I gave you my highest recommendation. | 我给了你最高评价 |
[15:30] | You did? | 是吗 |
[15:31] | Kate,this is the kind of work you were meant to be doing. | 凯特 你本来就应该做这种工作 |
[15:35] | You’d be on the national stage, utilizing all your talents. | 你应该为国家效力 发挥你的聪明才智 |
[15:39] | This is an incredible opportunity. | 这是个极好的机会 |
[15:41] | I would’ve killed to have a shot at something like this | 我像你这么大的时候 一定会为这种机会 |
[15:43] | when I was your age. | 不惜一切 |
[15:44] | Thank you,sir,but it was just an interview. | 谢谢你 长官 不过这只是一个面试 |
[15:46] | I mean,it’s a long shot at best. | 而且希望也比较渺茫 |
[15:49] | No,I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我看未必 |
[15:51] | From what I hear, you’re on a short list. | 据我所知 你已入围最终候选人 |
[15:55] | And with any luck, this could be your last case. | 如果幸运的话 这将是你最后一件案子 |
[16:10] | Oh,girl,you scared me. | 你吓着我了 |
[16:13] | What are you doing here so early? | 你这么早在这儿干什么 |
[16:14] | I just wanted to see if you had anything new on the victim. | 我想来看看你在受害人身上有没有新发现 |
[16:17] | Well,I was able to place time of death | 我能把死亡时间确定在 |
[16:20] | between 12:00 midnight and 1:00 a. m. | 半夜12点到凌晨1点之间 |
[16:23] | Oh,and I found traces of creosote under her fingernails, | 还在她的指甲里发现了木馏油 |
[16:26] | which is probably meaningless | 但这发现没什么用 |
[16:28] | since the boiler room is right next to the laundry room… | 因为锅炉房就在洗衣房旁边 |
[16:32] | And it could’ve gotten on her hands when she went down there. | 她下楼的时候可能会不小心沾在手上 |
[16:35] | But… | 但是 |
[16:38] | that’s not why you’re here,is it? | 这不是你来的原因 是吧 |
[16:42] | Okay. What’s wrong? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[16:45] | Nothing… | 现在还… |
[16:47] | yet. | 没什么 |
[16:49] | Lanie,if you had the opportunity | 蕾妮 如果你得到一个机会 |
[16:51] | to do something that you wanted to do | 能让你做自己想做的事 |
[16:53] | but it would mean that… | 但是可能同时意味着… |
[16:57] | everything in your life might change, | 你现有的生活将会发生重大的转变 |
[17:00] | would you take it? | 你会接受这个机会吗 |
[17:02] | Well,it depends. | 这要看情况 |
[17:04] | How good is the opportunity? | 这个机会有多好 |
[17:06] | Great. Really,really great. | 很好 真的很好 |
[17:11] | But the job’s in D. C. | 但工作地点在特区 |
[17:14] | And you’re worried about Castle. | 你在担心卡塞尔 |
[17:17] | I mean,we’re in this relationship,but… | 我们现在是在一起 但是 |
[17:20] | we never talk about where we’re going. | 我们从没讨论过以后 |
[17:23] | And that’s okay right now. It’s just… | 现在倒是没什么 只是… |
[17:28] | But if I get that job… | 如果我接受了这工作 |
[17:29] | Then you’re gonna have to. | 那你们就必须作出决定 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:34] | Maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 或许这也不是坏事 |
[17:36] | Yeah,but what if it is? | 但是如果是呢 |
[17:44] | Hey,Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[17:48] | Yeah. No,I just wanted to get an early start on the day. | 没有 我就是今天想早点开工 |
[17:49] | I didn’t want to wake you up. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[17:53] | Okay. All right. I’ll meet you there. | 好的 等会儿见 |
[18:04] | So I ran down all the I. P. addresses | 我查了所有通过 |
[18:06] | that were accessed through the hotel server… | 旅馆服务器登陆的IP地址 |
[18:08] | to find out what our victim was up to. | 想知道被害人在做什么 |
[18:10] | Any luck? | 找到了吗 |
[18:11] | The majority of the I. P. s were to porn sites. | 大多数登入的IP地址都是黄色网站 |
[18:13] | Really,which ones? | 是吗 都有哪些 |
[18:14] | I took the liberty of ruling those out, | 我直接把那些排除了 |
[18:15] | as well as normal commercial sites– | 也排除了正常的商业网站 |
[18:17] | Google,Amazon,YouTube. | 谷歌 亚马逊 视频网站 |
[18:19] | That narrowed it down to a couple hundred sites. | 减少到了几百个网站 |
[18:21] | So we’re still looking for a needle in a haystack. | 那我们现在还是在大海捞针 |
[18:23] | Not necessarily. I took those and went back, | 也不是 我反复排查 |
[18:26] | looking for multiple unique site hits that coincided with the dates | 找到一些登入时间与被害人登记入住时间 |
[18:29] | your victim was checked in to the hotel. | 相同的网站 |
[18:31] | That left about 20. | 还剩下20个左右 |
[18:33] | Now we’re talking,girl. | 这下好多了 |
[18:34] | – I-I can deal with 20. – You might not have to. | -20个我应付得来 -稍安勿躁 |
[18:36] | Of those 20, I looked for I. P. s that were accessed late at night… | 在那20个里面 我找了一些目击者声称 |
[18:39] | during the period when your witness claimed… | 被害人在夜里使用电脑的时间段里 |
[18:40] | the victim was on her laptop. | 被登入的IP地址 |
[18:43] | This is your most likely candidate. | 这个极可能就是你们要找的 |
[18:45] | The server I. P. was accessed multiple times a night | 艾丽卡在旅馆里的每个晚上这个服务器IP |
[18:48] | nearly every night Erika was at the hotel. | 都有被登入的记录 |
[18:51] | And who’s it belong to? | 那这个IP属于哪里 |
[18:52] | I. P. was traced to Banks and Bauer. | IP地址来自班克斯·布尔律所 |
[18:54] | It’s a boutique law firm in midtown. | 是市中心的一家精品律师事务所 |
[18:57] | Represents high-level politicos and corporations. | 为高端政客和公司做代理 |
[18:59] | Maybe Erika was some kind of | 可能艾丽卡就像是黑客版 |
[19:01] | online Erin Brockovich, | 艾琳·布劳克维奇[电影《永不妥协》] |
[19:02] | You know,a crusader for good | 一个为了正义 |
[19:04] | delving into the seedy underbelly of the legal system | 挖掘法律系统黑幕 |
[19:06] | in order to uncover some seamy truth. | 揭露黑暗事实的战士 |
[19:08] | Or maybe she was just hired by a rival firm | 可能她只是被对手公司雇佣 |
[19:11] | to steal privileged information. | 去窃取一些机密信息 |
[19:13] | Now why must you be so cynical? | 你怎么这么愤世嫉俗 |
[19:15] | It’s in my job description. | 我就是干这个的 |
[19:16] | Which is why you need me. | 这就是你需要我的原因 |
[19:18] | Okay,why don’t you dig into Erika’s life? | 好吧 你们探查一下艾丽卡的生活 |
[19:19] | Castle and I will hit the law firm and see if there’s any connection. | 我和卡塞尔去律师事务所看看有没有发现 |
[19:27] | Thank you? | 谢谢呢 |
[19:30] | No,I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 不 我以前从没见过她 |
[19:32] | Ms. Banks,you’re sure? | 班克斯女士 你确定吗 |
[19:33] | Oh, I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[19:35] | Mitch. This is my partner– Mitch Bauer. | 米切 这是我的合伙人米切·布尔 |
[19:37] | Do you know this girl? | 你认识她吗 |
[19:40] | No. Should I? | 不认识 我应该认识吗 |
[19:41] | The police think she may have hacked our server. | 警方认为她可能侵入了我们的服务器 |
[19:44] | Why, what did she access? | 她侵入了哪里 |
[19:45] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[19:46] | – Well, is she in custody? – Sort of. | -她被缉拿归案了吗 -算是吧 |
[19:47] | What do you mean, sort of? | 算是吧是什么意思 |
[19:49] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[19:49] | Actually, she was murdered, | 事实上 是被谋杀了 |
[19:51] | and we believe it might have to do with | 我们认为她的死 |
[19:53] | whatever it was she was trying to access from your system. | 和侵入你们系统的目的有关 |
[19:55] | Security software and firewall protection | 安保软件和防火墙 |
[19:56] | don’t indicate any incursion. | 显示并没有过入侵 |
[19:58] | Yeah, but if the hacker is good, | 但是如果黑客够牛 |
[20:00] | your software may not pick it up. | 你的软件可能检不出来 |
[20:01] | Is there any way to trace network activity | 有没有什么方法可以查看 |
[20:03] | on your server for the past week? | 过去一周内服务器的网络活动 |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:08] | There– between 11:00 p. m. and 3:00 a. m. | 看 晚上11点到凌晨3点 |
[20:12] | All last week. | 都是上周的记录 |
[20:14] | But according to the usage logs, | 但根据使用日志 |
[20:16] | no one was signed on to the system at that time. | 公司里没人那时候登录过系统 |
[20:18] | Are you telling me, this girl had access | 你是说 过去一周半内 |
[20:19] | to our records for the past week and a half, | 她一直在获取我们的档案 |
[20:21] | and you have no idea what she was doing? | 而你一直都没发现吗 |
[20:23] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[20:24] | Are there any cases or litigation | 你们最近有没有 |
[20:26] | that your firm’s involved in currently | 什么案子或者诉讼 |
[20:28] | that might hinge on privileged information? | 特别依靠保密信息的 |
[20:31] | Are you kidding me, detective? | 你在开玩笑吗 探长 |
[20:32] | We’re a law firm. | 我们是律师事务所啊 |
[20:33] | All of them. | 所有的案子都这样 |
[20:35] | So no one at the law firm | 这么说 律所里没人 |
[20:36] | knew what she was looking for either? | 知道她在找什么 |
[20:37] | Either that or they’re covering something up. | 要么就是他们在隐瞒什么 |
[20:40] | But the only evidence of what she was up to | 唯一的证据就只在那台 |
[20:42] | is on that missing laptop. | 消失的笔记本电脑上了 |
[20:44] | So without it, we’re dead in the water, | 没有它 我们毫无头绪[死在水中] |
[20:46] | Much like Erika. | 像艾丽卡一样 |
[20:47] | Too soon. | 玩笑开得太早 |
[20:50] | Hey, guys. I got something. | 伙计们 有线索了 |
[20:52] | That phone call that she made to her friend to arrange lunch | 她约朋友吃午饭的那通电话 |
[20:54] | had me wondering exactly where that call came from. | 让我很好奇她到底是从哪里打来的 |
[20:57] | Turns out, it was a payphone at the hotel. | 结果是旅馆里的公用电话 |
[20:59] | So I ran down the other calls made from that phone. | 于是我查了那台电话的其他呼叫 |
[21:01] | One of ’em popped. | 有一通很显眼 |
[21:03] | Ian Blaylock? | 伊恩·布雷洛克 |
[21:04] | Yeah, he was an attorney at Banks and Bauer | 他以前是班克斯·布尔律所的律师 |
[21:06] | until he was fired six months ago. | 六个月前被开除了 |
[21:08] | She made three phone calls to him from that phone. | 她打过三个电话给他 |
[21:11] | Each lasting over five minutes. | 都超过了五分钟 |
[21:13] | This is Blaylock. | 这是布雷洛克 |
[21:18] | Mr. Blaylock, NYPD. | 布雷洛克先生 纽约警局 |
[21:22] | Mr. Blaylock, open up. | 布雷洛克先生 快开门 |
[21:44] | I think our plot just thickened. | 事情越来越复杂了 |
[21:51] | I’m pretty sure this wasn’t a suicide. | 我很肯定这不是自杀 |
[21:53] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:54] | See that diagonal ligature mark running up his neck? | 看到脖子上这条斜向勒痕了吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:58] | Well, that’s what we’d expect to find | 这个的确该有 |
[21:59] | because the weight of the body | 因为身体的重量 |
[22:01] | pulls the cord into a vertical line. | 使绳子垂直了 |
[22:03] | But? | 但是呢 |
[22:04] | But this other faint ligature mark– | 但这条浅一点的勒痕 |
[22:07] | See how it runs horizontally across his neck? | 看到勒痕沿着他的脖子是水平的吗 |
[22:10] | He was strangled first. | 他是被勒死的 |
[22:12] | Then strung up. | 然后才被吊了起来 |
[22:13] | So we have a second murder. | 那这是第二起谋杀案了 |
[22:15] | Well, technically, it’s the first murder. | 严格来说 这是第一起 |
[22:17] | Given temperature and decomposition, | 考虑到尸温和尸体腐烂程度 |
[22:19] | I’d say he died at least a day | 死亡时间应该比水箱里的姑娘 |
[22:21] | before our lady in the water tank. | 至少早一天 |
[22:23] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:26] | So I was going through Blaylock’s recent activity. | 我在查看布雷洛克的近期活动 |
[22:28] | I found this chat exchange | 我发现了他 |
[22:30] | between him and an anonymous user. | 和一个匿名用户的聊天记录 |
[22:32] | “Changed my mind.” | “我改主意了” |
[22:33] | “Can’t live like this anymore.” | “我再也不能这样下去了” |
[22:35] | “Will tell you everything I know.” | “我要把真相都告诉你” |
[22:38] | “Where can we meet? “ | “在哪里见面” |
[22:39] | The person replies, “There’s a place near where I’m staying. | 这个人回答 “我的住处附近有个地方 |
[22:41] | Cedric Hotel. Rooftop. At midnight. “ | 西德克旅馆 天台 晚上十二点见” |
[22:43] | She asked him to meet her up there. | 是她约他在上面见的 |
[22:45] | She must have thought it was a location she could control. | 她肯定以为那是她的安全地带 |
[22:47] | Uh, guys, look what time he sent the message. | 看他发消息的时间 |
[22:49] | 10: 00 p. m. the night she was murdered. | 她被害那晚的十点钟 |
[22:51] | Right, but according to Lanie’s time of death, | 但是根据蕾妮推测的死亡时间 |
[22:53] | Blaylock was already dead. | 布雷洛克那时候已经死了 |
[22:54] | So this was sent by whoever killed him. | 这是凶手发的 |
[22:57] | He lured her out. | 他把她引了出来 |
[22:59] | Then killed her, too. | 又把她杀了 |
[23:01] | So the folks at the law firm claim | 律所的人坚称 |
[23:02] | that they have no idea why anyone would murder Blaylock | 他们不知道为什么有人要杀布雷洛克 |
[23:05] | Or why Erika was looking for him. | 也不知道艾丽卡为什么要找布雷洛克 |
[23:07] | Did they at least tell you why they let Blaylock go? | 最起码告诉了你为什么开除布雷洛克吧 |
[23:09] | Only that it was a personal issue. | 只说了是私人原因 |
[23:10] | Well, it must have been pretty serious. | 肯定很严重咯 |
[23:12] | We checked with friends. | 我们跟他的朋友谈过 |
[23:13] | Apparently, he was a rising star at the firm | 显然 他是颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[23:15] | until about a year ago when, out of the blue, | 直到一年前 很突然地 |
[23:17] | he just became distant and withdrawn. | 他变得很内向 也很离群 |
[23:19] | His marriage fell apart, and he started doing drugs. | 婚姻破裂 开始吸毒 |
[23:22] | It’s like something happened. | 好像是有事情发生了 |
[23:23] | So Erika was looking into the firm. | 艾丽卡在调查律所 |
[23:25] | Blaylock used to work at the firm. | 布雷洛克以前在律所工作 |
[23:27] | And now they’re both dead. | 结果他们都死了 |
[23:29] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[23:30] | Just heard back from Erika’s parents. | 刚从艾丽卡父母那里得到消息 |
[23:32] | The law firm rang a bell. | 他们感觉律所名字很耳熟 |
[23:34] | Turns out that Erika’s best friend from high school | 结果发现艾丽卡高中的闺蜜 |
[23:36] | interned there last summer– a Pam Bonner. | 帕姆·邦纳 去年夏天在律所实习 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:40] | Maybe she can give us some answers. | 也许她能帮我们解决一些问题 |
[23:43] | Where do we find her? | 她在哪里 |
[23:44] | Um, Mount Hope Cemetery in Westchester. | 韦斯切斯特的希望山公墓 |
[23:46] | She was killed last summer in a car crash. | 她去年夏天死于车祸 |
[23:48] | What were the circumstances? | 当时情形如何 |
[23:49] | Well, there were no witnesses, | 没有目击者 |
[23:51] | but according to the police report, | 但根据警方的报告 |
[23:52] | she was driving home from the firm’s summer party. | 她当时刚离开律所的夏季派对开车回家 |
[23:54] | She lost control and crashed into a tree. | 车子失控 撞到了树上 |
[23:56] | Autopsy indicates that she was intoxicated at the time. | 尸检表示她是醉驾 |
[23:59] | But Erika never believed the official account. | 但艾丽卡不相信官方的报告 |
[24:01] | Any reason why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[24:02] | Well, she believed that Pam would never drive drunk. | 她不信帕姆会醉驾 |
[24:04] | And when they found Pam, she was wearing high heels, | 警方发现帕姆时 她穿着高跟鞋 |
[24:07] | and Erika said she never drove in heels. | 艾丽卡说她从来不穿高跟鞋开车 |
[24:09] | Three deaths, | 三条人命 |
[24:10] | all leading back to the law firm of Banks and Bauer. | 都和班克斯·布尔律所有关 |
[24:13] | Is it just me, or is this starting to smell like | 约翰·格里森姆小说的感觉 |
[24:15] | a John Grisham novel? | 有没有 |
[24:15] | 畅销小说作家 大多数作品为法律悬念小说 | |
[24:17] | A single-car accident with no witnesses? | 一场没有目击者的车祸 |
[24:19] | Guys, this is a classic conspiracy cover-up. | 这是经典的掩盖阴谋的手段 |
[24:22] | Though only a lowly intern, | 虽然她只是个实习生 |
[24:24] | Pam stumbles onto something the firm is doing, | 帕姆发现了律所正在谋划的 |
[24:26] | something big, nefarious. | 什么邪恶大阴谋 |
[24:29] | She has to be silenced, only after the accident, | 她必须被灭口 但是事故之后 |
[24:31] | Blaylock can’t take the guilt or admit the truth. | 布雷洛克内疚不已又不能说出真相 |
[24:35] | So his only bastion is to escape into the sweet oblivion of drugs. | 所以他唯一能做的就是沉溺在毒品中 |
[24:40] | And then when Erika starts coming around, | 当艾丽卡找过来的时候 |
[24:42] | they realize that they’re gonna have to act by eliminating them both. | 他们意识到必须把两个人都干掉 |
[24:45] | But what are they covering up? | 但他们在掩盖些什么呢 |
[24:47] | Whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[24:49] | the only possible evidence is on Erika’s laptop, | 唯一可能的证据在艾丽卡的笔记本电脑里 |
[24:51] | which our killer took. | 被凶手拿走了 |
[24:52] | Yeah. Wait, are we sure about that? | 嗯 等等 我们能确定吗 |
[24:55] | Erika was meeting Blaylock on the roof, right? | 艾丽卡和布雷洛克约在楼顶见面 对吗 |
[24:58] | A guy who, according to the e-mail, she didn’t know very well. | 根据电邮 她跟这个男人并不熟 |
[25:01] | If I’m Erika, I’m hiding that laptop. | 如果我是艾丽卡 就会把笔记本电脑藏起来 |
[25:03] | Well, we searched her room. It wasn’t there. | 我们搜了她的房间 不在那儿 |
[25:05] | Wait. Do you guys remember the footage from the elevator? | 等等 你们还记得电梯的监控录像吗 |
[25:08] | Yes. She went down to the laundry room first. | 记得 她先去了趟洗衣房 |
[25:11] | And Lanie said that she found traces of creosote under her fingernails | 蕾妮说在她的指甲里发现了杂酚油的痕迹 |
[25:14] | from the boiler room next door. | 它来自隔壁的锅炉房 |
[25:16] | The laptop’s in the basement. | 笔记本电脑藏在地下室 |
[25:24] | Oh, man. This was Castle’s theory. | 真是的 这明明卡塞尔的推论 |
[25:26] | How’d we draw the short straw? | 为什么让我们来干这个 |
[25:27] | I don’t know. Let me ask you something. | 不知道 我问你 |
[25:31] | You notice anything weird about Beckett? | 你有没有发现贝克特有点不对劲 |
[25:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:35] | Well, she’s… She’s different. Something’s off. | 她跟平时不太一样 不太对劲 |
[25:39] | What are you saying, like, she’s pregnant or… | 你在说什么 比如她怀孕了 或者 |
[25:43] | What are you talking about? Where did that even come from? | 你在说什么啊 怎么想的啊 |
[25:45] | Well, you said she was acting different. | 是你说她不太一样了啊 |
[25:47] | They’re consenting adults– | 他们都是成年人 你情我愿的 |
[25:48] | Beckett is not pregnant. Come on, man. | 贝克特没有怀孕 拜托啊兄弟 |
[25:52] | What’s so wrong about being pregnant? | 怀孕就这么离谱吗 |
[25:54] | You know, I-I can’t even talk to you about this right now. | 我现在完全不能跟你讨论这个 |
[25:56] | Okay. Well, um, | 那好吧 |
[25:58] | Try to get over it before Jenny tells you the news,okay? | 珍妮告诉你消息的时候 克服一下好吗 |
[26:02] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 说真的吗 |
[26:06] | Congratulations, man. That’s great. | 恭喜你 太棒了 |
[26:08] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[26:12] | Hold up. There’s something up here. | 等等 上面有东西 |
[26:21] | – What’s that? – That’s a laptop. | -这是什么 -笔记本电脑 |
[26:24] | Okay. No, that’s great. Thank you. | 好的 好极了 谢谢 |
[26:27] | So they found the laptop. | 他们找到笔记本电脑了 |
[26:29] | I knew it. So what was on it? | 我就知道 里面有什么 |
[26:31] | Well, the hard drive is encrypted, so techs are going through it now. | 硬盘被加密了 技术人员正在破解 |
[26:34] | Well, somewhere on that computer is a conspiracy of lies so heinous, | 那台电脑里藏着罪恶而致命的 |
[26:39] | So deadly… | 阴谋谎言 |
[26:42] | – What’s this? – What’s what? | -这是什么 -什么什么 |
[26:44] | Boarding pass. | 登机牌 |
[26:46] | – Castle– – You fly to D.C. Yesterday? | -卡塞尔 -你昨天去了特区 |
[26:51] | – Yes, I did. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[26:55] | I was invited down for an interview. | 我受邀参加一场面试 |
[26:59] | What kind of interview? | 什么面试 |
[27:00] | For a position with a federal task force. | 联邦特别工作组的一个职位 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:07] | You interviewed for another job in another city… | 你去另一个城市面试另一份工作 |
[27:11] | and you didn’t tell me? | 却不告诉我 |
[27:12] | I didn’t tell you about it because it was just an interview, | 不告诉你是因为这只是一场面试 |
[27:15] | and I knew that you would be upset. | 我知道你会生气 |
[27:19] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re damn right, I’m upset. | 是的 你说对了 我很生气 |
[27:22] | Castle, I just wanted to see what was out there. | 卡塞尔 我只想去了解一下 |
[27:23] | What’s wrong with that? | 这样怎么了 |
[27:24] | What’s wrong with it is that you hid it from me. | 问题在于你瞒着我 |
[27:28] | In fact, you lied about it. I wouldn’t do that to you. | 事实上 你说谎了 我却不会这样对你 |
[27:30] | Castle, this isn’t about you. This is about me. | 卡塞尔 这跟你无关 这是我的事 |
[27:33] | This is about my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[27:35] | So you’re seriously considering this? | 所以你在认真考虑这件事吗 |
[27:37] | Yes. This is a wonderful opportunity. | 当然 这是一次绝好的机会 |
[27:39] | It’ll be a chance to do more. | 有机会做得更多 |
[27:41] | Without me. | 但跟我无关了 |
[27:44] | Castle, please don’t do this. Please don’t make this about us. | 卡塞尔 别这样 别扯到我们俩个身上 |
[27:47] | I’m sorry. Tell me how this isn’t about us? | 不好意思 说说这怎么能不扯到我们身上 |
[27:50] | You get this job, you move to D.C., I’ll never see you. | 你得到这份工作 搬去特区 我再也见不到你 |
[27:53] | That’s pretty much the end of our relationship, isn’t it? | 我们的关系到此结束 不是吗 |
[27:56] | You don’t know that. | 这可难说 |
[27:57] | And I probably won’t even get the job. | 我可能得不到那份工作 |
[27:59] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[28:01] | The point is, you knew what this could mean | 重点是 你知道这意味着什么 |
[28:04] | and it didn’t occur to you to include me. | 却没有想到要跟我商量 |
[28:07] | Or worse, It did occur to you… | 或者更糟 你想到了 |
[28:11] | and you chose not to. | 但你决定不跟我商量 |
[28:15] | Now what does that say about us? | 这说明我们到底算什么 |
[28:18] | Not much, you ask me. | 要我说 不算什么 |
[28:21] | – Castle– – I can’t be here right now. | -卡塞尔 -我不能留在这儿了 |
[28:39] | – You okay – Yep. | -你还好吗 -好 |
[28:41] | – Where’s Castle? – I don’t know. | -卡塞尔人呢 -不知道 |
[28:51] | We had a fight, okay? | 我们吵架了 |
[28:53] | What, like a regular fight or… | 什么 是平时那种吵架 还是 |
[28:57] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[29:00] | Hey, guys. We got something. | 伙计们 有发现 |
[29:03] | Once your victim hacked into the law firm, | 受害人黑进律所之后 |
[29:05] | she started with the basics– e-mails, calendars, payroll. | 她先从基本的查起 电邮 日历 工资表 |
[29:08] | Then she moved on to client and personal files. | 然后是客户和人事档案 |
[29:11] | Do we know what she was looking for? | 知道她在找什么吗 |
[29:12] | Hard to say, but for the last few nights, | 不好说 但是在最后几晚 |
[29:14] | Erika became very focused on the firm’s accounting department. | 艾丽卡在重点调查会计部门 |
[29:18] | The accounting department? | 会计部门 |
[29:19] | It appears that she was looking into | 看来她在查找 |
[29:21] | Ian Blaylock’s billable hours records. | 伊恩·布雷洛克的计费工时记录 |
[29:23] | Focusing exclusively on one week last summer. | 重点调查的是去年夏天的一周 |
[29:27] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[29:29] | That’s the same week as Pamela Bonner’s car accident. | 就是帕姆拉·邦纳车祸的那周 |
[29:33] | Right. Now check it out. | 没错 看看这个 |
[29:34] | The highway patrol determined that Pam Bonner’s accident | 高速公路巡警确认帕姆·邦纳的车祸 |
[29:37] | occurred between 1:30 and 2:00 a.m. | 发生在凌晨一点半到两点之间 |
[29:39] | And Ian Blaylock billed for an incoming phone call | 而伊恩·布雷洛克在凌晨1点45分 |
[29:41] | from a client at 1:45 a.m. | 接到一个客户的计费来电 |
[29:44] | So you think one of his clients might have been involved? | 所以你认为他的一个客户可能涉案 |
[29:46] | Maybe ran her off the road? | 也许跟她撞车逃逸了 |
[29:47] | According to the highway patrol, it was a one-car accident. | 据高速公路巡警所说 出事的是一辆车 |
[29:50] | You guys, what if Erika was right? | 伙计们 如果艾丽卡是对的呢 |
[29:52] | What if Pamela wasn’t driving drunk or in her high heels? | 如果帕姆拉没有酒驾或是穿高跟鞋呢 |
[29:55] | In fact, what if Pamela wasn’t driving at all? | 事实上 如果帕姆拉根本没有开车呢 |
[29:57] | Someone else was driving, | 开车的另有其人 |
[29:59] | Someone who crashed | 那个人撞了车 |
[30:00] | and didn’t want to be blamed for Pam’s death. | 不想让帕姆的死归咎在自己身上 |
[30:02] | So he put her behind the wheel, fled the scene. | 于是把她放在驾驶座上 逃逸了 |
[30:04] | And then called their lawyer. | 然后打电话给律师 |
[30:05] | Who made that phone call to Blaylock? | 打给布雷洛克的是谁 |
[30:06] | For security, the firm replaces its clients’ names with codes. | 保密起见 律所用代码替换了用户姓名 |
[30:10] | This one’s 47BGO. | 这位客户是47BGO |
[30:12] | Okay, that firm’s never gonna give up that information. | 那家律所是不可能交出信息的 |
[30:14] | Let’s see where else that code shows up. | 看看代码还有什么信息 |
[30:16] | Cross-reference it, see if we can I.D. our person from there. | 比照一下 看看能不能从中找到我们要的人 |
[30:19] | You don’t have to look too far. | 不会很费事 |
[30:20] | Blaylock billed that very same client | 布雷洛克在车祸之后的第二天 |
[30:22] | for a round of golf the day after the car crash. | 让那个客户支付了一场高尔夫 |
[30:25] | Well, that’d be a perfect place to discuss details. | 那对讨论细节来说是个好地方 |
[30:27] | No one would over hear them. | 没有人能听到他们的话 |
[30:29] | So according to the starter at the pro shop, | 根据专卖店的发球员的说法 |
[30:31] | Blaylock was playing golf with another member– | 布雷洛克和另一个会员一起打了高尔夫 |
[30:33] | Colin Rigsdale III. | 科林·里格齐戴尔三世 |
[30:36] | – Of the Rigsdale political family? – Yeah. | -里格齐戴尔政治家族的人 -对 |
[30:38] | Word is daddy’s grooming him for a state senate run. | 据说他父亲准备让他参选州参议员 |
[30:41] | Not if this gets out. | 如果这件事传出来 |
[30:42] | A fatal car crash with a college chick? | 跟大学女生发生致命车祸 |
[30:44] | Nah, he’d be done. | 他的事业就完了 |
[30:44] | That’s why he was covering it up. | 所以他才要掩盖事实 |
[30:46] | With Blaylock’s help until the guilt set in. | 布雷洛克帮了他 但后来又开始觉得内疚 |
[30:47] | And then Erika started poking around, | 然后艾丽卡开始做调查 |
[30:49] | and people started dying. | 人们就开始死亡 |
[30:50] | It says here Rigsdale’s still represented by Banks and Bauer. | 这里说里格齐戴尔依然由班克斯·布尔律所代理 |
[30:53] | Give ’em a call. Tell ’em I’m coming. | 给他们打个电话 告诉他们我要去 |
[30:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:58] | Hey, what’s going on? Where’s castle? | 发生什么了 卡塞尔人呢 |
[31:00] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[31:05] | Thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Rigsdale. | 多谢跟我见面 里格齐戴尔先生 |
[31:07] | Well, when Jessica told me someone | 当杰西卡告诉我有人 |
[31:08] | had hacked into their system, | 黑进了他们的系统时 |
[31:10] | I was, of course, concerned. | 我当然很担心 |
[31:12] | I think we all know what my political opponents might do | 我想我们都知道我的政敌们 |
[31:15] | if they managed to access confidential information. | 拿到了机密信息后会怎么做 |
[31:17] | So the girl who hacked into our system, | 那个黑进了我们系统的姑娘 |
[31:19] | did you find out what she was after? | 你们查出她在找什么了吗 |
[31:20] | Yes, and we also believe we know why she was killed. | 是的 我们也知道了她的死因 |
[31:23] | Are you familiar with a girl named Pamela Bonner? | 你知道一个叫帕姆拉·邦纳的女孩吗 |
[31:27] | Detective, what is this about? | 探长 这是什么意思 |
[31:29] | Mr. Rigsdale? | 里格齐戴尔先生 |
[31:32] | The name’s not familiar. | 这个名字我没听过 |
[31:33] | Really? I understand that | 真的吗 我了解到 |
[31:34] | she was an intern here at the firm last year. | 她去年是这家公司的实习生 |
[31:37] | Isn’t that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[31:38] | And isn’t it also correct that you attended | 你去年是不是参加了 |
[31:40] | the Banks and Bauer summer associate party last year? | 班克斯·布尔律所的夏季联谊会 |
[31:43] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答那个问题 |
[31:44] | Detective, what are you doing? | 探长 你在干什么 |
[31:47] | The same thing that my victim Erika Albrook was doing, | 和我的被害人艾丽卡·阿尔布鲁克做同样的事 |
[31:49] | Trying to figure out | 试着查出 |
[31:50] | how her best friend Pamela Bonner actually died. | 她最好的朋友帕姆拉·邦纳的真正死因 |
[31:53] | Her death was an accident. | 她的死是个意外 |
[31:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:56] | Then why do we have a record of Ian Blaylock, | 那为什么我们有记录表明伊恩·布雷洛克 |
[31:58] | Mr. Rigsdale’s attorney at the time, | 里格齐戴尔先生那时的律师 |
[32:00] | receiving a phone call from him at 1:45 that night? | 在那晚1点45接到了他的电话 |
[32:04] | Detective, this is privileged information. | 探长 这是机密信息 |
[32:07] | It’s inadmissible. | 不能作为证据 |
[32:08] | And we’re not in court. | 但我们不是在法庭上 |
[32:09] | This meeting is over. You need to leave. Now. | 这次会面到此为止 你必须马上离开 |
[32:16] | Just tell me, how am I supposed to trust her? | 告诉我 我该怎么相信她 |
[32:18] | How am I even supposed to– to be in a relationship with her | 我该怎么跟她维持这段关系 |
[32:21] | if she won’t let me in? | 如果她不接纳我的话 |
[32:22] | Well, Richard– | 好吧 理查德 |
[32:23] | After everything that we’ve been through together, I… | 在我们一起经历了这么多之后 |
[32:27] | I just don’t understand. | 我只是不明白 |
[32:29] | I hate to say it, kiddo, but I do. | 我不想这么说 孩子 但我得说 |
[32:32] | Look, the truth is, | 事实就是 |
[32:33] | Katherine is a bright, ambitious woman. | 凯瑟琳是个聪明又有抱负的女人 |
[32:36] | She should be interviewing for that job. | 她应该去参加那份工作的面试 |
[32:38] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站在谁那边 |
[32:40] | You want her to put you first | 你想让她把你放在第一位 |
[32:41] | when neither one of you know | 而你们都不知道 |
[32:43] | where the relationship is going. | 你们的关系会如何发展 |
[32:44] | Do you know how absurd that is? | 你知道这有多荒唐吗 |
[32:46] | I mean, that is as bad | 我是说 这跟你不给 |
[32:47] | as your not signing that check for Alexis’ program. | 阿丽克西斯的项目支票签字一样糟 |
[32:51] | This isn’t about me. | 这事的关键不在我 |
[32:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:55] | I know you. You do not hold back. | 我了解你 你不会畏畏缩缩 |
[32:59] | Except… | 除非 |
[33:01] | This thing with Katherine. | 是你跟凯瑟琳的事 |
[33:03] | It took you, what, three years to tell her how you felt. | 你花了差不多三年才告诉她你的感觉 |
[33:06] | Another year to act on it. | 又花了一年才采取行动 |
[33:08] | And now, first sign of trouble, you’re ready to run. | 现在 刚出现一点麻烦 你就想逃 |
[33:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:13] | Now you’re having a good time, you both are, | 现在你们两个很开心 |
[33:15] | And I know you say you love her, | 我知道你爱她 |
[33:17] | But, darling, this is who she is. | 但是亲爱的 她就是这样的人 |
[33:22] | So is it possible that the reason you have held back | 所以你有所保留的原因是不是 |
[33:25] | is because somewhere deep down inside | 因为你内心深处觉得 |
[33:28] | you don’t think this is gonna really work? | 你们的关系不会有结果 |
[33:39] | I take it he didn’t confess. | 我猜他没有招供 |
[33:40] | I didn’t need him to. | 我不需要他招供 |
[33:41] | I just needed to see his eyes. It’s him. | 我只需要看看他的眼神就知道是他 |
[33:45] | Well, the evidence begs to differ. | 可证据不是这么说的 |
[33:47] | His prints are in the system | 他的指纹在他十年前的一次 |
[33:48] | from his arrest at a political protest a decade ago. | 抗议行为中被捕后录入了系统 |
[33:51] | I ran ’em against the parti. It’s not a match. | 我跟采到的指纹做了对比 不匹配 |
[33:53] | And the papers put him at his family’s compound in Maine | 报纸上说在艾丽卡被杀的时候 |
[33:55] | during Erika’s murder. | 他在缅因州的家里 |
[33:56] | Yeah, well, he’d never do this himself, | 好吧 他不会亲自去干的 |
[33:57] | And hiring someone else is too risky for a public figure. | 但雇人去干对公众人物来说又太危险了 |
[34:00] | He’d… he’d get a close associate | 他应该会让一个亲近的人 |
[34:03] | or a trusted friend to do it. | 或一个他信任的朋友去干这事儿 |
[34:04] | So why don’t we dig in to his life and find out who? | 我们查一下他的生活找出这个人吧 |
[34:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:10] | Beckett. | 这里是贝克特 |
[34:11] | Detective. | 探长 |
[34:13] | Deputy director Anthony Freedman calling. | 给你打电话的是副主管安东尼·弗里曼 |
[34:16] | You remember? From the interview. | 你还记得吗 面试你的人 |
[34:17] | Uh, yes, sir. Yes, I do. | 当然 先生 我记得 |
[34:19] | Uh, what can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[34:22] | You can say yes. | 你可以说”好” |
[34:24] | Detective, you got the job. | 探长 你得到了那份工作 |
[34:31] | Hey, where’s Beckett? | 贝克特在哪 |
[34:32] | She took off about an hour ago. | 她一小时前离开了 |
[34:34] | Something’s going on, | 肯定有事 |
[34:35] | but she wouldn’t tell me what. | 但她不肯告诉我是什么 |
[34:37] | Well, I was looking in to Rigsdale’s known associates | 我在调查里格齐戴尔的熟人的时候 |
[34:40] | and I came across this photo. | 发现了这张照片 |
[34:42] | That is Martin Tillage, Rigsdale’s half brother | 这是马丁·提利奇 里格齐戴尔同母异父的兄弟 |
[34:44] | and the black sheep of the family. | 是家族的害群之马 |
[34:46] | Look familiar? | 看起来眼熟吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah, we interviewed this guy. | 是 我们询问过这个人 |
[34:48] | He was one of the guests at the Cedric. | 他是西德克的一位房客 |
[34:49] | He must have checked in to try to find her | 他一定是为了找她而入住的 |
[34:51] | and then hung around | 之后没急着离开 |
[34:51] | so his departure didn’t look suspicious. | 这样他就不会显得可疑 |
[34:53] | He’s gotta be our guy. | 他肯定就是我们要找的人 |
[34:55] | I’ll have uniforms pick him up. | 我让警员把他带回来 |
[34:56] | – See if you can find Beckett. – Yeah. | -你去找找贝克特 -好 |
[35:15] | It sounds like a great offer. | 听起来是个不错的机会 |
[35:18] | Yeah, it is. | 是 很不错 |
[35:20] | Your mom would be proud. | 你妈妈会为你感到骄傲的 |
[35:22] | Hell, I’m proud. | 天啊 我也为你骄傲 |
[35:26] | So… what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[35:30] | I don’t know, dad. | 我也不知道 爸爸 |
[35:34] | It’s like I’m standing at a crossroads | 我觉得自己就像站在一个十字路口 |
[35:36] | and I have to choose between two possible futures. | 两种未来 我必须二选一 |
[35:40] | Why do you think you have to choose? | 你为什么觉得你必须选一种呢 |
[35:42] | Because, dad, he’s right. | 因为他是对的 爸爸 |
[35:45] | If I take this job, | 如果我选择这份工作 |
[35:46] | then there’s not gonna be time for anyone else. | 我就会没有时间给任何人 |
[35:48] | And then if I don’t– | 如果我拒绝 |
[35:49] | It’ll be because of him, | 那也是为了他 |
[35:50] | and you’ll end up resenting him for it. | 你到最后也会为此怨他 |
[35:53] | Or… worse. | 或者 更糟 |
[35:57] | Dad, I don’t know what we have. | 爸爸 我不知道我们之间算什么 |
[36:00] | I don’t know if it’s… real. | 我不知道那是不是真实的 |
[36:03] | It’s like we’ve been doing this dance | 在过去的五年里 |
[36:04] | for the past five years and… | 我们就像一直在跳舞 |
[36:08] | I mean, what happens when the music stops? | 但是曲终了 又会发生什么 |
[36:12] | What if all we were in love with was the dance? | 万一我们俩爱上只是这支舞呢 |
[36:15] | You know, your whole life, | 你知道 你这辈子 |
[36:17] | you’ve never had a relationship go this far. | 从来没有一场感情走得这么远 |
[36:19] | You know, somewhere around here, | 走到这个地步的时候 |
[36:20] | you always end them. | 你总是结束它 |
[36:22] | Now why is that? | 这是为什么呢 |
[36:25] | Look, Katie, I know you. | 听着 凯特 我了解你 |
[36:27] | When you get scared, | 当你害怕的时候 |
[36:28] | you hide in your work. | 你就拿工作当挡箭牌 |
[36:30] | And I just want you to be sure, | 我只是想让你确定 |
[36:31] | whatever decision you make, | 无论你做出什么决定 |
[36:33] | It’s because it’s what you want | 是因为那是你想要的 |
[36:36] | Not because you’re afraid. | 而不是因为你害怕了 |
[36:40] | This job… | 这份工作 |
[36:43] | it’s what I want. | 是我想要的 |
[36:46] | Then tell him. | 那就告诉他 |
[36:49] | He’s gonna hate me, dad. | 他会恨我的 爸爸 |
[36:53] | That’s something you’ll have to live with. | 那就是你要承担的了 |
[37:07] | My last case… | 我的最后一件案子 |
[37:14] | I better go end it. | 我得去结案了 |
[37:20] | There you are. | 给你 |
[37:22] | Sorry it took me so long to write it. | 抱歉耽误了这么久 |
[37:25] | Go have fun. | 好好玩 |
[37:27] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[37:32] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[37:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:37] | You seem sad. | 你看起来有点伤心 |
[37:38] | No, I’m fine. | 没 我没事 |
[37:41] | It’s only Costa Rica. | 只是哥斯达黎加而已 |
[37:43] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我一眨眼的功夫就回来了 |
[37:44] | Oh, that’s–that’s sweet, but, no, it’s not about that. | 你真好 但是 不是因为这个 |
[37:46] | It’s, uh… | 是 |
[37:48] | something your grandmother told me. | 因为你奶奶说的话 |
[37:51] | There comes a point in our lives | 人生总会有一刻 |
[37:52] | when we have to stop fooling ourselves | 我们必须停止自欺欺人 |
[37:54] | into thinking life’s gonna be the way we want it to be. | 明白生活不会总依照我们的意愿发展 |
[37:58] | Start seeing things for how they really are. | 开始认清现实的本来面目 |
[38:06] | So I was there. So what? | 我确实在 那又怎样 |
[38:08] | I needed a place in the city to stay for couple of nights. | 我需要个地方落脚待几晚 |
[38:11] | Is that a crime? | 这也算犯罪 |
[38:12] | No, but killing a girl is. | 不算 但是谋杀女孩就算了 |
[38:14] | What did your brother promise you, Martin– | 你兄弟答应你什么了 马丁 |
[38:16] | Respectability for the black sheep, | 尊重你这个败家子 |
[38:19] | a place at the family table? | 让你在家里有一席之地 |
[38:20] | I told you, I’ve never seen this girl before in my life. | 我告诉过你了 我从没见过这个女孩 |
[38:23] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费你的时间 |
[38:31] | Do you have any idea how many people | 你知道有多少人 |
[38:32] | have sat across that table and confessed their sins to me? | 坐在桌子对面对我坦白自己的罪过吗 |
[38:38] | What makes you think that you’re any different, | 你凭什么觉得自己比他们特别 |
[38:41] | any smarter? | 比他们聪明 |
[38:47] | You’ve only been in this room for one hour. | 你在这个房间里只待了一个小时 |
[38:53] | But this room… | 但是这个房间 |
[38:59] | This room has been my life… | 这个房间是我人生 |
[39:04] | My home. | 是我的家 |
[39:08] | And I will not let you sit there and lie to me in my own home. | 我不会让你在我家里对我说谎 |
[39:15] | This is a partial print found at the crime scene | 这是在凶案现场 从死者血迹里 |
[39:18] | in the victim’s blood. | 提取的部分指纹 |
[39:20] | It’s a match to yours, Martin. | 吻合你的指纹 马丁 |
[39:23] | Am I still wasting my time? | 我是在浪费我的时间吗 |
[39:28] | I’ve got enough to convict you. | 我有足够的证据定你的罪 |
[39:31] | So the question is, | 所以剩下的问题就是 |
[39:31] | How many years of your own life are you gonna sacrifice | 你愿意牺牲自己多少年的时光 |
[39:36] | for someone else’s future? | 去成就别人的未来 |
[39:41] | Or are you ready to deal? | 或者你愿意跟我做交易了吗 |
[40:03] | He’s prepared to give a statement implicating his brother | 他愿意供词指证他的兄弟 |
[40:05] | in both murders as well as the accident. | 涉嫌谋杀和那起事故 |
[40:07] | Would you guys mind taking it? | 你们能接手吗 |
[40:11] | Yo, Kate. | 凯特 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:15] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[40:15] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[40:19] | Look, there’s something that I have to tell you guys, | 我有些事情要告诉你们 |
[40:21] | but there’s someone else that I have to tell first. | 但是在这之前 我必须先告诉一个人 |
[40:38] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[40:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:42] | We need to talk. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[40:45] | Yeah, we do. | 嗯 我们是得谈谈 |
[41:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:23] | I shouldn’t have kept secrets. | 我不应该保密 |
[41:27] | It’s who you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[41:29] | You don’t let people in. | 你不让别人接近你 |
[41:32] | I’ve had to scratch and claw for every inch. | 我一直在拼尽全力地靠近你 |
[41:35] | Castle, I– | 卡塞尔 我 |
[41:35] | Please let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[41:39] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about us, | 我一直在考虑我们 |
[41:41] | about our relationship, what we have… | 我们的感情 我们之间拥有的一切 |
[41:45] | where we’re headed. | 我们的未来 |
[41:52] | I’ve decided I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[41:58] | We both deserve more. | 你我都值得拥有更多 |
[42:03] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[42:07] | So whatever happens… | 所以无论发生什么 |
[42:11] | and whatever you decide… | 无论你做出什么样的决定 |
[42:15] | Katherine Houghton Beckett… | 凯瑟琳·霍顿·贝克特 |
[42:20] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |