时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | There you go. | 给你 |
[00:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:48] | An explosion! | 爆炸了 |
[00:51] | Is this incoming artillery fire from above? | 这些炮火来自空中吗 |
[00:54] | No! Rommel’s troops have lured our boys into a minefield. | 不 隆美尔的军团将我们的将士引入了雷区 |
[00:58] | Will the m-4 Sherman tank’s armor be able to withstand | 那么M4谢尔曼坦克的装甲是否能抵挡 |
[01:01] | this cowardly barrage from below? | 来自下方的懦弱的弹幕呢 |
[01:05] | Yes, it can! | 是的 可以 |
[01:09] | And the Sherman smashes through Nazi lines to reach the… | 谢尔曼坦克突破了纳粹防线来到 |
[01:13] | Whoa. That is not the Suez Canal. | 哇 这可不是苏伊士运河 |
[01:21] | If you’re trying to decide what to wear, | 如果你在决定穿什么 |
[01:23] | just keep wearing what you’re wearing now… | 别再多穿就好 |
[01:25] | Or less. | 少穿也行 |
[01:30] | Pervert. | 变态 |
[01:34] | That is Field Marshal pervert to you. | 变态的是陆军元帅 |
[01:37] | Castle, can you grab that? | 卡塞尔 你能接下吗 |
[01:39] | Got it. | 好的 |
[01:42] | This is Detective Beckett’s office. | 贝克特探长办公室 |
[01:45] | Seriously? A car bomb? | 真的吗 汽车炸弹 |
[01:51] | Talk about a heightened police presence. | 警力不少啊 |
[01:56] | Wait a minute. What is this? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[01:58] | Something’s not right. Hey, Espo. | 不对劲 埃斯波 |
[02:01] | Why are they taking the car away? | 为什么把车运走 |
[02:02] | C.S.U.’s not done with it, is it? | 鉴证组还没有取证完吧 |
[02:04] | They were barely started | 几乎还没开始 |
[02:04] | before the Feds came in and seized the vehicle. | 联邦探员就来查封了车辆 |
[02:07] | Why would they seize the vehicle? | 他们为什么查封车辆 |
[02:08] | I tried to ask, but they iced me out. | 我问了 但人家不搭理我 |
[02:10] | Who’s in charge? | 谁负责 |
[02:11] | See that guy over there? | 看到那边那个没 |
[02:13] | Name’s agent Guerrero. | 格雷罗探员 |
[02:15] | Trust me. He’s not gonna budge. | 相信我 他不会让步的 |
[02:17] | Agent Guerrero. | 格雷罗探员 |
[02:19] | I’m Detective Beckett– | 我是贝克特探长 |
[02:20] | Let me save you the trouble. We’re taking the car. | 不用劳烦你了 这车我们要带走 |
[02:22] | C.S.U. hasn’t finished processing it yet. | 鉴证组还没有完成取证 |
[02:23] | This is a murder scene. | 这是凶杀现场 |
[02:24] | I’m gonna need to find out who the victim was– | 我得确认被害人身份 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry, but that vehicle’s part of a federal investigation. | 抱歉 那辆车属于联邦案件调查范围 |
[02:28] | And if you people hinder us in any way, | 如果你们有任何阻挠 |
[02:30] | we’ll arrest you for obstruction. | 我们会以妨碍公务罪名逮捕你们 |
[02:36] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[02:37] | And why is Homeland Security involved? | 为什么国家安全局的也来了 |
[02:39] | I don’t know. This whole thing stinks. | 不知道 这事很蹊跷 |
[02:41] | According to witnesses, | 据目击证人说 |
[02:41] | those two guys were staking out the car even before it blew up, | 那边两个人在爆炸前 就一直在监视车辆 |
[02:44] | And Homeland Security isn’t letting me talk to them. | 国家安全局的人不让我和他们谈话 |
[02:47] | A mysterious car bombing… | 神秘的汽车炸弹 |
[02:50] | The Feds giving us the boot, | 联邦探员给我们吃闭门羹 |
[02:52] | and now men in black. | 现在又有了黑衣人 |
[02:54] | I’ll say it. I’m intrigued. | 我得说 我很好奇 |
[02:57] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[02:58] | Identify yourselves. | 表明身份 |
[03:00] | Hey, guys. You get this a lot– | 两位 经常有人这么说吧 |
[03:01] | Agent “J,” Agent “K”? | J探员 K探员 |
[03:02] | Why were you guys surveilling that car? | 你们为什么要监视那辆车 |
[03:04] | Who was in it when it exploded? | 爆炸时谁在车上 |
[03:10] | Well, we don’t have a body, | 没有尸体 |
[03:12] | we don’t have a crime scene, | 没有犯罪现场 |
[03:14] | and we don’t have any witnesses, but… | 没有任何目击证人 但是 |
[03:15] | At least we have each other. | 至少我们还拥有彼此 |
[03:16] | – We still have a homicide to solve. – And that. | -我们依然有件凶杀案要破 -还有这个 |
[03:23] | I think I got an I.D. on our vic. | 看来知道死者身份了 |
[03:25] | A uniform… found his wallet, | 警员发现了他的钱包 |
[03:29] | blown about a half a block down that way. | 被炸飞了半条街 |
[03:31] | Matches the description of the guy | 外貌与目击者看到的 |
[03:32] | that witnesses saw get in the car. | 进入车辆的人相符 |
[03:33] | His name is Dale Tanner. | 死者叫戴尔·坦纳 |
[03:36] | I always knew this day might come. | 我一直知道会有这一天 |
[03:39] | Dale did, too. It was one of the hazards of his job. | 戴尔也知道 这是他工作的危害之一 |
[03:42] | What kind of a job would lead to this? | 什么样的工作会导致这种结果 |
[03:44] | When Dale was 16, | 戴尔16岁时 |
[03:45] | his father was convicted of murder in Texas– | 他的父亲在德州被判杀人罪名成立 |
[03:48] | wrongly convicted. | 他父亲是冤枉的 |
[03:50] | Right before the retrial, his father died in prison. | 在复审前 他父亲死在了监狱里 |
[03:53] | And so fighting for the underdog, that… | 所以为弱势群体而战 |
[03:55] | kind of became his life’s mission. | 成了他的人生目标 |
[03:57] | So about ten years ago he started the web site. | 大约十年前 他创建了一个网站 |
[04:00] | “Whistleblower anonymous.” | 匿名告密者 |
[04:02] | I know that site. | 我知道这个网站 |
[04:04] | He exposed the, uh, the waterboarding memos, | 他曝光了水刑备忘录 |
[04:06] | the Orton-geo fracking scandal. | 还有奥顿公司水力压裂公司丑闻 |
[04:07] | I had no idea he was the one behind it. | 我不知道网站的创办人居然是他 |
[04:08] | Dale felt it was more important | 戴尔觉得比起自己的安危 |
[04:10] | to keep attention on the issues rather than himself. | 让大众一直关注这些问题更重要 |
[04:13] | Was your husband working on anything recently? | 你丈夫最近在调查什么吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I think he was planning on posting some documents. | 有 我想他计划公布一些文件 |
[04:17] | Whatever they were, they were making him nervous. | 不管是什么 令他很紧张 |
[04:20] | Where are the documents now? | 文件现在在哪里 |
[04:21] | Probably at his law office in Queens. | 可能在皇后区他的律师事务所里 |
[04:23] | Why would Homeland Security be interested in your husband? | 为什么国家安全局的人 对你的丈夫有兴趣 |
[04:26] | Half the government was interested in my husband. | 政府一半的人都对我的丈夫有兴趣 |
[04:29] | After he posted those photographs of Abu Ghraib, | 他公布了阿布格莱布监狱虐待伊拉克战俘的照片后 |
[04:31] | they… tried to get him to reveal his sources. | 他们就想让他说出信息来源 |
[04:34] | They harassed him. | 他们骚扰他 |
[04:35] | Followed him everywhere he went. | 他去哪里都被跟踪 |
[04:37] | It got so bad that, two months ago, | 情况糟糕到两个月前 |
[04:40] | he actually moved into our rental unit in Queens. | 他搬到了我们在皇后区的租赁公寓 |
[04:43] | He said that he was concerned about our safety. | 他说他担心我们的安全问题 |
[04:45] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[04:47] | Mrs. Tanner, | 坦纳太太 |
[04:48] | Witnesses say that your husband parked on Mercer | 目击证人说你丈夫把车停在默瑟街 |
[04:50] | just before 8:00. | 就在八点之前 |
[04:51] | Waited on the sidewalk till 8:15, | 在人行道上等到八点十五分 |
[04:53] | and then he got back in his car. | 然后回到车上 |
[04:54] | Do you know what he was doing downtown? | 你知道他在市区做什么吗 |
[04:57] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[04:58] | He felt like, the less we knew, the better. | 他觉得 我们知道的越少越好 |
[05:02] | I should’ve talked to him more. | 我应该经常找他聊聊的 |
[05:05] | Did he work with anyone else | 他有没有同事 |
[05:06] | that might have known what he was involved in? | 可能知道他卷入了什么事件 |
[05:07] | He had a partner, | 他有个搭档 |
[05:08] | but… I don’t know who it was. | 但我不知道是谁 |
[05:11] | Why are we even talking to them, mom? | 我们为什么要理他们 妈 |
[05:13] | The government killed my father, | 政府杀了我的父亲 |
[05:15] | and you’re helping them cover it up. | 你们在帮助政府掩盖事实 |
[05:17] | Sean, please. | 肖恩 别这样 |
[05:21] | Now I’m not gonna call this a cover-up, | 我不会管这种行为叫掩盖事实 |
[05:22] | but I will say this– the Feds are not helping us out. | 但我得说 联邦探员可没有帮我们 |
[05:25] | They won’t tell us what evidence they found in Tanner’s car. | 他们不肯透露在坦纳的车上找到了什么证据 |
[05:27] | Okay. So we’ll just work it from other angles. | 好吧 那我们就换个角度着手 |
[05:29] | We know that he had a partner. | 我们知道他有个搭档 |
[05:30] | Why don’t we look into his phone records, | 不如不查查他的手机记录 |
[05:31] | see who it was? | 看看是谁 |
[05:32] | Because they’re not being released to us. | 因为我们还不被允许查这个 |
[05:33] | Neither are Tanner’s financials. | 坦纳的财务状况也查不到 |
[05:36] | Maybe we can get it from his law office? | 也许可以在他的律师事务所查到 |
[05:37] | We tried to search there. | 我们想搜查那里 |
[05:38] | They sealed the place and they took his computers. | 他们已经封了办公室 拿走了他的电脑 |
[05:41] | I’m starting to see what you mean by the feds not helping. | 我开始明白你说联邦探员不会帮忙的意思了 |
[05:43] | Then we’re just gonna solve this without their help. | 那我们只能自己解决这案子 不用他们帮忙 |
[05:45] | Where are we on motive? | 动机查的怎么样了 |
[05:46] | Well, there’s plenty of that to go around. | 这个倒是不少 |
[05:48] | Tanner wasn’t afraid to take on the big boys– | 坦纳不怕得罪大人物 |
[05:49] | Banks, big oil, dirty politicians. | 银行家 石油巨头 腐败的政治家 |
[05:52] | In the past year, he posted highly damaging, | 去年 他揭露了极具毁灭性 |
[05:54] | and I might add, | 我得加一句 |
[05:55] | truthful information on 30 corporations, | 而且真实的信息 涉及30家企业 |
[05:57] | government agencies, and individuals. | 政府部门或个人 |
[06:00] | And that’s just what I found | 这还是我在他的网站 |
[06:01] | before his site was taken off-line. | 被关闭前找到的凤毛麟角 |
[06:03] | With no solid information, | 没有确切的信息 |
[06:04] | it’s hard to even know where to start. | 我们根本无法入手 |
[06:07] | We start with manner of death. | 从死亡方式开始吧 |
[06:09] | We know we’re dealing with a bomb, | 我们要查的是炸弹 |
[06:10] | a bomb that was already in Tanner’s car. | 这枚炸弹被安在坦纳的车里 |
[06:13] | Right, because he stayed near the vehicle, | 对 如果他在这辆车附近 |
[06:14] | no one could’ve tampered with it. | 就没人能去动手脚 |
[06:15] | And whoever planted the bomb had to have | 安置炸弹的人肯定是在 |
[06:17] | access to the car at an earlier point. | 早些时候接触到了车 |
[06:19] | Like in his garage. | 比如在他的车库里 |
[06:20] | That’s where the car was before Tanner drove it downtown, | 坦纳把车开到城里前 车就在车库 |
[06:23] | and when I talked to the neighbors, | 我找邻居了解了一下情况 |
[06:24] | one of them saw an unfamiliar motorcycle | 有人看到今天凌晨一点 |
[06:25] | jet out of the garage last night at 1:00 a.m. | 有辆陌生的摩托车开出了车库 |
[06:28] | Did they happen to get a plate? | 他们看到车牌了没 |
[06:29] | No. | 没有 |
[06:31] | But this traffic cam did. | 但监控录像里有 |
[06:33] | Bike’s registered to a Monica Lane. | 摩托登记在一个位莫妮卡·莱恩名下 |
[06:36] | And get this–she works as a security contractor | 她是个安保承包商 |
[06:38] | at orton-geo. | 在奥顿公司工作 |
[06:39] | That’s the fracking company | 那就是那个差点被坦纳 |
[06:40] | Tanner almost put out of business. | 搞垮的水力压裂公司 |
[06:44] | Man, the camera really does add 10 pounds. | 镜头还真是会把人拍胖了 |
[06:46] | You were coming from an apartment building garage before that was taken. | 你被拍到前 刚从一个公寓楼停车库出来 |
[06:49] | What were you doing there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[06:50] | That’s none of your business. | 不关你们的事 |
[06:51] | It became our business when Dale Tanner got blown to bits. | 戴尔·坦纳被炸得粉身碎骨 就与我们有关了 |
[06:55] | What? He’s dead? | 什么 他死了 |
[06:56] | Yeah, and I bet the company that you work for | 对 而且我猜贵公司听到这消息 |
[06:58] | likes him a whole lot better that way. | 一定欢欣雀跃 |
[07:00] | Look, I had nothing to do with his death. | 我和他的死毫无干系 |
[07:02] | This is not what you think. | 事情不是你们想的那样 |
[07:04] | Then what is it, Monica? | 那是怎么回事 莫妮卡 |
[07:06] | He and I were seeing each other. | 我和他在约会 |
[07:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:11] | You and Dale Tanner? | 你和戴尔·坦纳 |
[07:12] | We met in the park a few months ago. | 我们几个月前在公园认识的 |
[07:13] | We just connected. | 一拍即合 |
[07:14] | Yeah. I can see you’re real busted up. | 可不是 看得出你很受伤 |
[07:17] | You were spying on him. | 你在刺探他 |
[07:19] | Isn’t that what this is really about? | 你接近他就是为了这个吧 |
[07:23] | Okay, orton-geo lost half a billion dollars in contracts | 奥顿公司因为戴尔·坦纳损失了 |
[07:26] | because of Dale Tanner. | 五个亿的合约 |
[07:28] | My job was to get close to him | 我的任务是接近他 |
[07:29] | and find out who was leaking him information. | 找出是谁在给他提供信息 |
[07:31] | But it did not involve killing him. | 但绝对没说要杀了他 |
[07:33] | Was anyone else after him? Besides you, of course. | 还有其他人盯着他吗 除了你 |
[07:37] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[07:39] | His wife. | 他的妻子 |
[07:40] | He said she had called. She’d just found out about us. | 他说她打过电话 说发现我俩的事了 |
[07:44] | She threatened to kill him. | 她威胁要杀了他 |
[07:46] | I felt betrayed. | 我觉得受到了背叛 |
[07:48] | Don’t you see? | 你明白吗 |
[07:48] | I-I stood by him for 24 years. | 我支持了他24年 |
[07:51] | You withheld that he was having an affair, | 你之前对他有外遇的事保密 |
[07:52] | and then you went out of your way | 然后又费尽心思 |
[07:53] | to make it look like his work got him killed. | 装出他因工作而丧命的样子 |
[07:55] | Because it did. | 他就是因为工作才死的 |
[07:59] | All right, look, I admit it. Okay? | 好 我承认 |
[08:00] | I said some things to Dale, but I was upset. | 我确实威胁过戴尔 但我当时很生气 |
[08:03] | Besides, I didn’t go near that apartment. I didn’t. | 另外 我根本没去过他的公寓附近 |
[08:05] | You could’ve hired someone else to do it. | 你可以雇人动手 |
[08:06] | With what money, huh? | 钱从哪来 |
[08:09] | Really? | 真是的 |
[08:11] | It’s not like Dale and his web site ever made anybody rich. | 戴尔那个网站可不是摇钱树 |
[08:18] | Beckett, there’s something you need to see. | 贝克特 你得过来看看 |
[08:25] | So, um… C.S.U. sent this over. | 这是鉴证组送过来的 |
[08:28] | Based on what little they had, | 他们掌握的线索不多 |
[08:29] | they were able to piece together where the explosion originated. | 但还是还原了起爆点 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here | 我要大胆猜测一下 |
[08:33] | and say the explosion originated in the car. | 我认为炸弹是在他的车里引爆的 |
[08:35] | Right. Well, normally, a car bomb is placed | 通常 在车上安装炸弹 |
[08:38] | inside the engine compartment or underneath. | 会安在发动机舱里面或下面 |
[08:40] | But this one went off near the front seat. | 但这个是在靠近前排座位的地方引爆的 |
[08:44] | So it was planted inside the car. | 确实是安装在车里的 |
[08:46] | Actually, it wasn’t planted at all. | 事实上根本不是安在那儿的 |
[08:49] | C.S.U. found these metal fragments, | 鉴证组找到了这些金属碎片 |
[08:51] | and they were able to trace it to a very specific device. | 并且查明这是一种很特别的装置 |
[08:53] | They put together this… | 他们将其拼凑起来 |
[08:55] | reconstruction of the explosion. | 重现了爆炸过程 |
[09:04] | Is that a missile? | 那是导弹吗 |
[09:05] | Specifically, the kind of missile | 具体来说 这种导弹 |
[09:07] | deployed from an unmanned aerial vehicle. | 是从无人机发射的 |
[09:10] | Dale Tanner was taken out by a drone? | 戴尔·坦纳是被无人机杀死的 |
[09:24] | One second Dale Tanner’s sitting in his car. | 戴尔·坦纳前一秒还坐在车里 |
[09:25] | The next… boom. | 后一秒 嘭 |
[09:28] | Poor guy didn’t even know what hit him. | 可怜的家伙 都不知道自己被什么击中了 |
[09:29] | This couldn’t have been a drone strike. | 无人机怎么会攻击他 |
[09:30] | There’s gotta be a mistake here. | 肯定是哪里弄错了 |
[09:31] | There isn’t. | 没弄错 |
[09:32] | C.S.U. found PBXN-112 explosive residue | 鉴证组发现了PBXN-112爆炸残留物 |
[09:35] | and fluoridated aluminum from a missile casing. | 以及导弹外壳的氟化铝成分 |
[09:38] | There’s no way that a military drone | 军用无人机不可能 |
[09:40] | could fly over New York city and smoke a guy. | 这么明目张胆地飞过纽约上空 丢下导弹 |
[09:42] | Actually, it could. | 其实是可以的 |
[09:43] | There’s a drone training facility at Fort Drummond. | 在蒙德堡有个无人机训练基地 |
[09:45] | Ryan, while Castle and I look into that, | 莱恩 我和卡塞尔去查这个线索 |
[09:47] | can you talk to anyone that knew Tanner? | 你去找认识坦纳的人聊聊 |
[09:48] | Let’s see if we can find out who his partner was. | 看看能否查出他的搭档是谁 |
[09:50] | What, you and Castle are going to Fort Drummond? | 你和卡塞尔去蒙德堡 |
[09:52] | Yeah, the head of the drone program agreed to a meeting. | 无人机项目的负责人同意见我们了 |
[10:00] | What is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[10:01] | Do you really think the military took him out? | 你认为是军队把他干掉的吗 |
[10:03] | I don’t see how they could. | 我觉得他们不能这么做 |
[10:04] | Because they wouldn’t cross that line? | 因为不能越界吗 |
[10:06] | Because in my experience, | 据我的经验来看 |
[10:07] | huge bureaucracies don’t act with that kind of efficiency. | 庞大的官僚系统没那么效率 |
[10:10] | Well, that’s comforting. | 这话倒是令人安心 |
[10:12] | No wild theories about the military industrial complex? | 你没什么军工企业的疯狂阴谋论吗 |
[10:15] | I just don’t want to believe my country could do something like this. | 我不愿相信我们的国家会做这种事 |
[10:18] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[10:26] | Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle. | 贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生 |
[10:28] | Thank you for visiting Fort Drummond. | 欢迎来到蒙德堡 |
[10:30] | So we gather that you believe | 我们了解到你们认为 |
[10:32] | that there was an incident that occurred in the city– | 发生在市内的这个事件 |
[10:34] | No, not an incident. A murder, from a drone strike. | 不是事件 是谋杀案 无人机袭击 |
[10:37] | That’s an outrageous accusation, detective. | 这种论断太过分了 探长 |
[10:40] | What do you base it on? | 你有什么证据 |
[10:41] | Forensic evidence at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场搜集到的物证 |
[10:42] | It’s consistent with a drone-fired missile. | 说明爆炸物是由无人机发射的导弹 |
[10:46] | How many drones were in the air this morning? | 今天上午共有多少无人机出行 |
[10:48] | That information is classified. | 那是机密信息 |
[10:52] | Colonel Fortis, was there a drone | 福蒂斯上校 上午8点15分 |
[10:54] | flying over New York City at 8:15 a.m.? | 是否有无人机飞过纽约上空 |
[10:56] | That’s classified. | 那也是机密信息 |
[10:57] | Okay, how about this? | 这样问吧 |
[10:59] | Did anyone else have access to the drones, | 还有谁有权操纵无人机吗 |
[11:01] | any federal agencies, corporations? | 比如说联邦机构或者公司 |
[11:04] | – That’s- – classified. | -那是 -机密信息 |
[11:05] | Okay, well, then I’d like to take a look at your flight log. | 既然如此 那我想看看你们的飞行日志 |
[11:07] | This meeting is over. | 这次会面结束了 |
[11:09] | Keep in mind, | 记住 |
[11:10] | the waivers you signed prohibit you | 你们签的弃权声明书禁止你们 |
[11:11] | from discussing what was said here. | 讨论我们这次的谈话 |
[11:13] | Nothing was said here. | 你们什么都没说 |
[11:15] | Well, then we shouldn’t have a problem. | 那我们就相安无事了 |
[11:17] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[11:18] | That man over there. He was at the crime scene. | 那个男人在犯罪现场出现过 |
[11:21] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[11:22] | Does he work for you? | 是你的手下吗 |
[11:24] | Don’t bother. | 别多此一问了 |
[11:25] | It’s classified. | 那是机密信息 |
[11:30] | You know, I don’t know what the hell you guys are up to, | 我不知道你们在搞什么鬼 |
[11:32] | but I promise you, I will find out. | 但我保证 我一定会查清楚的 |
[11:43] | Now might be the time | 也许现在该说说 |
[11:44] | for wild military industrial complex theories. | 疯狂的军工企业阴谋论了 |
[11:47] | And here’s one– | 听听这个 |
[11:49] | Tanner was about to post super-secret military documents. | 坦纳打算发布绝密的军事文件 |
[11:52] | They took him out with a drone, and now they’re covering it up, | 他们派一架无人机将其灭口 现在在掩盖真相 |
[11:55] | which actually isn’t so wild. | 这也不算太疯狂啦 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | Maybe they just… fired the missile by mistake. | 也许他们是不小心发射了导弹 |
[12:01] | And just so happened to hit | 那枚导弹碰巧击中了 |
[12:03] | a-a vocal critic of the U.S. government? | 对美国政府直言不讳的批评家吗 |
[12:05] | And the guy from the crime scene | 出现在犯罪现场的男人 |
[12:07] | shows up at our kafkaesque meeting? | 又正好出现在那场卡夫卡式的会面上吗 |
[12:09] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没这么巧 |
[12:10] | I don’t even know why they took that meeting. | 我都不知道他们为什么要和我们面谈 |
[12:12] | All they did was stonewall. | 他们什么信息都不给我们 |
[12:16] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[12:16] | Yo. Got a call from C.S.U. | 接到了鉴证组来电 |
[12:19] | The feds just came in and seized all materials | 联邦警察刚才来拿走了 |
[12:21] | related to the Tanner case. | 一切与坦纳案子有关的资料 |
[12:23] | What, the explosive residue, the fragment samples? | 什么 那爆炸残留物和碎片样本呢 |
[12:25] | – All of it. – We’ve been played. | -都拿走了 -我们被耍了 |
[12:27] | They just met with us to find out | 他们和我们见面只是为了查明 |
[12:28] | where everything was and what we knew. | 物证在哪里以及我们知道些什么 |
[12:31] | And then they grabbed all the evidence. | 然后他们取走了所有证据 |
[12:32] | Yeah, and now we have no proof that a drone strike ever happened. | 现在我们无法证明有一场无人机袭击 |
[12:35] | And we’re no closer to figuring out why it happened | 我们依然不清楚谋杀的原因 |
[12:38] | or who did it. | 以及凶手是谁 |
[12:39] | Well, maybe Tanner’s partner could tell us. | 也许坦纳的搭档能告诉我们 |
[12:41] | Do you know who it is? | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[12:43] | Turns out Tanner taught law classes | 原来坦纳在东区大学 |
[12:44] | at East Borough College to make ends meet, | 教授法律来维持生计 |
[12:46] | and his colleagues said they remember seeing | 他的同事们说记得在大学附近 |
[12:48] | a former student named Omar Dixon hanging around. | 看到过他之前的学生奥马·迪克逊 |
[12:50] | I talked to Omar’s girlfriend. | 我询问了奥马的女友 |
[12:52] | She said that he did work for Tanner, | 她说他的确为坦纳工作 |
[12:54] | but it was all hush-hush what he did. | 但他的工作都是秘密 |
[12:55] | And where’s Omar now? | 奥马现在在哪里 |
[12:57] | The girlfriend said she has no idea. | 他女友说她不清楚 |
[12:59] | But Sean Tanner might. | 但是肖恩·坦纳可能知道 |
[13:00] | He attends East Borough, too. | 他也在东区大学读书 |
[13:02] | Used to drop by and see his dad. | 他曾经去学校和他爸见面 |
[13:03] | Maybe he knows Omar. | 也许他认识奥马 |
[13:04] | Oh, I think he does. | 我觉得他确实认识 |
[13:06] | You remember what he did | 你记得当我们询问 |
[13:07] | when you asked if he knew his dad’s partner? | 他是否知道他爸爸的搭档时 他做了什么吗 |
[13:08] | – He changed the subject. – Boom. | -他转移了话题 -正解 |
[13:11] | I’m telling you, I don’t know him. | 我告诉你 我不认识他 |
[13:13] | I don’t know anyone named Omar Dixon. | 我不认识什么奥马·迪克逊 |
[13:15] | Look, Sean, I know that law enforcement | 肖恩 我知道执法部门 |
[13:17] | hasn’t always been on your guys’ side. | 不总是站在你们一边 |
[13:18] | Try never. | 是从来都没有过 |
[13:19] | But we’re not the feds, Sean. | 但我们不是联调局 肖恩 |
[13:21] | We’re the guys trying to solve your dad’s murder. | 我们是想侦破你爸的谋杀案的警察 |
[13:23] | And no matter what you think, | 不管你怎么想 |
[13:24] | we’re not gonna stop until that job is done. | 我们没查出真凶就决不罢休 |
[13:26] | Here’s the thing, bro– | 告诉你 小弟 |
[13:27] | If your dad was killed for what he put on that web site, | 如果你爸是因为他发布到网站上的资料而被谋杀 |
[13:30] | your boy Omar’s in danger, too. | 那你哥们奥马也一样有危险 |
[13:33] | Help us out, Sean. | 帮帮我们 肖恩 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I met Omar. | 好吧 我见过奥马 |
[13:40] | I knew him a little. He worked with my dad. | 我对他有些了解 他和我爸一起工作 |
[13:42] | Where can we find him? | 他在哪里 |
[13:43] | My dad gave me a number for him. | 我爸爸给了我他的电话 |
[13:45] | We need you to call that number, | 你得打给奥马 |
[13:47] | tell Omar you’d like to meet. | 告诉他你想和他见面 |
[13:56] | Omar? | 奥马 |
[13:58] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[14:00] | Whoa. Where’s– where’s Sean? | 什么 肖恩呢 |
[14:02] | He couldn’t make it. | 他来不了 |
[14:04] | Need to ask you a few questions about Dale Tanner. | 我得问你几个有关戴尔·坦纳的问题 |
[14:06] | I’m not getting involved. | 我不要被牵扯进来 |
[14:08] | Omar, you’re already involved. | 奥马 你已经身陷其中了 |
[14:10] | Well, then I’m not getting any more involved. | 那我不要越陷越深了 |
[14:12] | It’s bad enough I saw his blown-up car on the news. | 我在新闻中看到他的车被炸就已经够糟糕的了 |
[14:13] | Now I’ve got people following me. | 现在也有人跟踪我 |
[14:15] | And not just you. | 不止是你 |
[14:16] | What people? | 什么人 |
[14:17] | I have no idea, lady. No idea who they are. | 女士 我不知道他们是谁 |
[14:20] | Who killed Tanner? | 谁杀的坦纳 |
[14:22] | Was it because of the documents that he was gonna post? | 是因为他打算发布的文件吗 |
[14:24] | How the hell should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[14:25] | You’re his partner, aren’t you? | 你是他的搭档啊 |
[14:26] | His partner? Is that what people think? | 他的搭档 人们是这么觉得的吗 |
[14:27] | Is that why they’re after me? | 所以他们才来跟踪我 |
[14:28] | If you’re not his partner, | 如果你不是他的搭档 |
[14:29] | then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[14:30] | His assistant. I’m his part-time I.T. Guy. | 他的助手 我是他的IT兼职工 |
[14:32] | I set up his web site. He gave me files. | 我建立他的网站 他给我文件 |
[14:34] | I’d upload them, and for that, | 我将其上传 就这样 |
[14:35] | the cheap bastard paid me 15 bucks an hour. | 那个混蛋每小时付我15块 |
[14:37] | Did he tell you what he was working on? | 他告诉过你他在忙活什么吗 |
[14:39] | I didn’t know and I didn’t care. | 我不知道 也不关心 |
[14:40] | It was just a gig for me, | 对我来说只是一份兼职 |
[14:41] | and right now, I’m sorry I ever took it. | 现在 我都后悔我接下这份活儿了 |
[14:44] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[14:46] | That’s him. That’s one of the guys that was following me. | 就是他 就是跟踪我的人之一 |
[14:48] | Omar! | 奥马 |
[14:49] | Omar! | 奥马 |
[14:53] | Steady. | 不许动 |
[14:56] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[15:04] | He’s awfully calm for a guy walking around with a silenced pistol. | 作为随身携带消声手枪的人 他够冷静的 |
[15:07] | Yeah, well, he’s been in rooms like this before. | 他之前也进过这样的房间 |
[15:12] | So what do we know about Robert Williams? | 我们对罗伯特·威廉姆斯有什么了解 |
[15:14] | That his I.D. is fake. | 他的身份是伪造的 |
[15:15] | What about his prints? | 那他的指纹呢 |
[15:16] | There’s no record of them in the system. | 指纹系统里没有 |
[15:18] | I don’t know who this guy is. | 我不知道这家伙是谁 |
[15:20] | As is my way, | 我觉得 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna go with… government assassin. | 他是政府杀手 |
[15:25] | Well, time to find out. | 那我们去一探究竟吧 |
[15:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:56] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[15:58] | It’s not like we’re gonna get to know each other. | 我们又不需要相互了解 |
[16:00] | Who had Dale Tanner killed? | 谁杀了戴尔·坦纳 |
[16:05] | Were you a part of it… | 你参与了吗 |
[16:07] | or was your job just to clean up the mess? | 还是你的工作就是给人收拾烂摊子 |
[16:11] | You’re tenacious. | 你很固执 |
[16:13] | I respect that. | 这我尊重 |
[16:14] | Was Omar Dixon a part of the mess? | 奥马·迪克逊也是需要被灭口的人吗 |
[16:16] | He went into hiding. | 他藏起来了 |
[16:17] | By the way, how did you manage to draw him out? | 顺便问下 你是怎么把他找出来的 |
[16:19] | I’ll be asking the questions. | 我提问 你回答 |
[16:21] | You just won’t be getting the answers. | 我不会回答的 |
[16:22] | We’ll see. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[16:24] | I can keep you for 24 hours, | 我能扣留你24小时 |
[16:26] | and I fully intend to do so. | 我也很愿意这么做 |
[16:28] | You have me for five more seconds. | 你最多能扣留我五秒钟 |
[16:31] | Use them well. | 想想怎么利用这五秒吧 |
[16:40] | Beckett, you got a phone call. | 贝克特 有你的电话 |
[16:44] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[16:54] | This is detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. What? Hold for who? | 等等 什么 谁要接电话 |
[17:00] | Uh, good evening, Mr. Attorney General. | 晚上好 司法部长 |
[17:02] | Yes, it is. | 是 我是 |
[17:06] | Yes, we do. | 是 我们把人扣留了 |
[17:09] | Release him? I… | 放了他 我… |
[17:14] | Look, sir, with all due respect, | 先生 恕我直言 |
[17:17] | a man has been killed, and he is a person of interest. | 有人被谋杀 他是嫌疑人 |
[17:22] | Fine. But then I’m gonna want something in return. | 好吧 但有条件 |
[17:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[17:28] | I fully understand. Thank you, sir. | 完全明白 非常感谢 |
[17:32] | Well played, detective Beckett. | 好手段 贝克特探长 |
[17:35] | So… what do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[17:37] | Why don’t we start with, who are you? | 先说说你是谁吧 |
[17:39] | Jared Stack. | 杰瑞德·斯塔克 |
[17:40] | Special investigator for the attorney general’s office. | 司法部长办公室特别调查员 |
[17:43] | I’ve never heard of it. | 从没听过 |
[17:44] | You’re not supposed to. | 那是应该的 |
[17:46] | And what’s you connection to Dale Tanner? | 你跟戴尔·坦纳有什么关系 |
[17:47] | Tanner was under scrutiny | 坦纳本来正在被联调局 |
[17:48] | by the FBI, D.H.S., and the Pentagon, | 国土安全部 五角大楼的监视 |
[17:50] | not to mention the NYPD counterterrorism unit. | 更别说纽约警局反恐部了 |
[17:53] | Somebody objective needed to look into his death, | 需要有合适的人来调查他的死亡 |
[17:56] | so they picked me. | 所以他们选了我 |
[17:57] | When did you realize that he was killed by a drone | 你什么时候知道他不是死于汽车炸弹 |
[17:59] | and not a car bomb? | 而是无人机袭击 |
[18:00] | Once our people examined the wreckage. | 我们的人检查了车的残骸之后 |
[18:02] | Why the fake I.D.? | 为什么要造假身份证 |
[18:03] | I didn’t know where this was headed. | 我不懂问这些有什么用 |
[18:05] | The A.G. needs deniability. | 司法部长需要明哲保身 |
[18:07] | “The secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions.” | “部长会宣称对你的行动一无所知” |
[18:11] | It’s “Mission: Impossible.” | 《碟中谍》台词 |
[18:12] | Pretty much. I’m even wearing a mask. | 差不多吧 我还戴着人皮面具呢 |
[18:15] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[18:16] | You claim that you have no idea where this is headed, | 你说你不懂我们问这些有什么用 |
[18:18] | but it seems pretty clear to me. | 但我觉得情况很明了 |
[18:20] | The military launched an attack against Tanner. | 军方对坦纳发起了袭击 |
[18:23] | I went over the logs at Fort Drummond. | 我看了蒙德堡的日志 |
[18:24] | It didn’t come from there. | 无人机不是那里来的 |
[18:26] | Where did it come from? | 那是哪里的 |
[18:27] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 我也在查这个 |
[18:28] | The fact is, we’ve lost a number of drones. | 事实上 我们失去了很多无人机 |
[18:31] | Some of ’em have fallen into enemy hands. | 一些落入了敌人手里 |
[18:33] | So one of our enemies killed Tanner with a drone? | 那么是我们一个敌人用无人机杀了坦纳吗 |
[18:35] | That theory is highly improbable, | 这理论极不可能 |
[18:38] | and coming from me, that’s saying something. | 我都不买账 这很能说明问题 |
[18:40] | Think of it this way– | 这么说吧 |
[18:41] | Let’s say our government wanted Tanner dead. | 政府要是真想杀了坦纳 |
[18:43] | Why not just gun him down in the streets? | 为什么不直接把他击毙在街头 |
[18:45] | Why use a drone? | 为什么还出动无人机 |
[18:47] | Why get rid of him in a way that could bounce back on them? | 为什么要选一个后患无穷的方式杀了他 |
[18:49] | The same reason most killers do– | 跟大多数凶手的理由相同 |
[18:51] | ’cause they think they’re gonna get away with it. | 以为能逃脱罪责 |
[18:58] | Stack. | 斯塔克 |
[19:01] | What? | 什么 |
[19:03] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:05] | All right. Uh… send me a link to that feed. | 好吧 给我发个链接 |
[19:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:10] | That was one of my colleagues. | 是我的一个同事 |
[19:13] | The drone wasn’t from Fort Drummond, | 无人机不是蒙德堡派出的 |
[19:14] | but it was one of ours. | 但飞机确实是我们的 |
[19:19] | This is the video feed | 这是今早8点16分 |
[19:20] | off a drone on a routine training run from an | 锡拉丘兹附近的空中国民警卫队基地 |
[19:22] | Air National Guard Base near Syracuse at 8:16 this morning. | 派出的一架无人机进行例行训练时拍到的监控录像 |
[19:25] | Would you mind shutting those blinds? | 能把百叶窗关上吗 |
[19:28] | Who’s flying the drone? | 谁在控制飞机 |
[19:30] | Funny you should ask. | 问得好 |
[19:32] | The pilot lost control nine minutes earlier over Long Island. | 九分钟前驾驶员在长岛上空失去了对飞机的控制 |
[19:34] | Whoa. What do you mean, lost control? | 什么叫失去了控制 |
[19:37] | Take a listen for yourself. | 自己听吧 |
[19:39] | I don’t know, sir. | 我也不知道 长官 |
[19:40] | It’s not responding to any commands. | 飞机对任何指令都没反应 |
[19:42] | Okay, try rebooting the comm software. | 好吧 试试重启通讯软件 |
[19:43] | I already rebooted. That didn’t fix it. | 已经重启了 也不管用 |
[19:45] | Do we need to notify T.S.A. that– | 我们要不要通知交管局… |
[19:46] | Wait. What the hell is that? | 等等 那是什么情况 |
[19:48] | Are you running a targeting protocol on that vehicle? | 你对那辆车启用目标程序了吗 |
[19:50] | No. I’m not doing anything. | 没有 我什么都没做 |
[19:51] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[19:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:58] | Somebody hacked into that drone | 有人黑进了无人机系统 |
[20:00] | and took out Dale Tanner. | 干掉了戴尔·坦纳 |
[20:08] | Why is it so hard to believe? | 这事没这么难以置信吧 |
[20:10] | People hack into banks all the time– | 常有人黑进银行系统 |
[20:11] | the Pentagon, NASA. | 五角大楼 美国宇航局什么的 |
[20:13] | Yeah, but a drone? | 是 但黑进无人机系统吗 |
[20:14] | Maybe the pilot was just pretending that he wasn’t flying. | 可能驾驶员在假装他控制不了了 |
[20:16] | No, no. You can’t fake that kind of panic. | 不对 那种惊慌失措没法假装 |
[20:18] | I agree. He was having a pants-soiling moment. | 我同意 他当时都要吓尿了 |
[20:21] | But there is one possibility we are neglecting. | 但我们忽略了一个可能性 |
[20:24] | The drone itself. | 无人机本身 |
[20:25] | It’s “Rise of the machines”, | 就像《终结者3 机器人起义》 |
[20:27] | not unlike skynet in “The terminator”. | 一如《终结者1》里的天网系统 |
[20:29] | The machines have achieved consciousness, | 机器本身产生了意识 |
[20:31] | and they are pissed. | 他们怒气冲天 |
[20:33] | Sorry to disappoint, Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 抱歉让你失望了 |
[20:35] | but it’s a human perp we’re after. | 但我们要追查的是人类杀手 |
[20:37] | N.S.A. picked up an encrypted signal | 国家安全局拦截了一串 |
[20:39] | that was sent out the exact moment the pilot lost control. | 驾驶员失去控制那一刻发送出去的加密信号 |
[20:41] | That signal basically overrode the controls | 这个信号覆盖了主控 |
[20:43] | and allowed the hacker to take over the drone. | 使得黑客能控制无人机 |
[20:45] | And where did this signal come from? | 信号来自哪里 |
[20:47] | From the lower half of the state of New York. | 来自纽约州下半部分 |
[20:48] | Uh, N.S.A. is trying to narrow that down as we speak. | 国家安全局正在缩小范围 |
[20:51] | So for all we know, we’re looking for | 这么说 我们可能正在找一个 |
[20:52] | some 14-year-old nerd with a computer? | 14岁的电脑宅男吗 |
[20:54] | No, it’s not likely. Whoever did this | 不太可能 这个黑客需要 |
[20:56] | had to know how to defeat the signal encryption | 知道如何破解信号加密 |
[20:57] | and have the software to run the drone. | 并拥有驾驶无人机的软件 |
[21:01] | Warburg. | 沃伯格 |
[21:03] | What’s a Warburg? | 沃伯格是什么 |
[21:05] | No, it’s not a what. It’s a who. | 不是什么 是一个人 |
[21:06] | He’s the only guy that could’ve pulled this off. | 他是唯一能做到这些的人 |
[21:08] | Okay, how do we find him? | 我们该怎么找到他 |
[21:09] | He’s been off-grid for about a year. | 他销声匿迹已经有一年之久 |
[21:10] | The guy’s a real ghost. You’ll never find him. | 这家伙是个鬼魂 你们找不到他 |
[21:12] | But you know what? I might by tracing this signal. | 我也许能通过追查这个信号找到他 |
[21:15] | Maybe we can work on this together. | 也许我们可以合作 |
[21:19] | I agreed to tell you what I knew, | 我同意告诉你们一些事 |
[21:21] | which I’ve done. | 我已经做到了 |
[21:22] | It’s been real fun, Detective Beckett, | 合作愉快 贝克特探长 |
[21:24] | but, uh, I’ll take things from here, all right? | 但是 从现在起 有我接手 |
[21:29] | And here I thought we all had bonded. | 我还以为我们相处得很融洽呢 |
[21:31] | If Warburg hacked that drone, | 如果沃伯格侵入了无人机系统 |
[21:32] | then he’s our murder suspect, | 他就是我们的嫌疑人 |
[21:33] | and I am not buying Tack’s word that we can’t find him. | 我不会相信斯塔克的鬼话 说我们找不到他 |
[21:36] | Let’s dig into this guy and see who we’re dealing with. | 把他找出来 看看是个什么样的人 |
[21:39] | Simon Warburg– a programming legend. | 西蒙·沃伯格 编程界的传奇 |
[21:41] | Overcame severe O.C.D. to become | 克服了严重的强迫症 |
[21:43] | chief designer for the operational software | 成为了军用无人机操作软件的 |
[21:45] | used in military drones. | 首席设计师 |
[21:46] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[21:47] | Well, he got busted for sabotaging that software. | 他被发现破坏那个软件 |
[21:49] | But he fled before the FBI could arrest him. | 在联调局抓他之前就跑了 |
[21:51] | Warburg. | 沃伯格 |
[21:52] | Sounds like a Bond villain, right? | 听起来很像007里的大反派 对不 |
[21:54] | Petting his cat while formulating a plan | 制定统治世界的计划时 |
[21:56] | for world domination. | 轻轻地爱抚小猫 |
[21:58] | And what is that plan, you ask? | 你会问是什么计划 |
[21:59] | – Actually, I didn’t ask. – Talkin’ to the boys. | -我没问 -我问他们俩 |
[22:01] | To create a drone army– | 建设一个无人机军队 |
[22:04] | a drone army… that can think, that possess awareness. | 一个可以思考 有意识的无人机军队 |
[22:09] | And who better than the programming genius | 哪有比设计系统给予它们生命的天才 |
[22:11] | who designed their software to give them that spark of life? | 更适合组建这支军队呢 |
[22:14] | Castle, you don’t actually believe that. | 卡塞尔 你不会以为那是真的吧 |
[22:17] | And keep in mind, if you say yes, | 记住 如果你说了是 |
[22:19] | I will find you less attractive. | 我会觉得你没那么有魅力 |
[22:20] | Well, it is conceivable, | 很有可能啊 |
[22:22] | and I have to say, a far better story. | 我得说 这是非常合理的构思 |
[22:24] | Yo, check it. | 看这个 |
[22:25] | Warburg posted a video just before he went into hiding. | 沃伯格在躲起来之前发过一段视频 |
[22:27] | People don’t understand why I tampered with | 人们不理解我为什么要篡改 |
[22:30] | the drone software. | 无人机软件 |
[22:31] | That’s Warburg? I was expecting… | 这就是沃伯格 我还以为会是… |
[22:33] | Dr. Evil? | 邪恶博士吗 |
[22:34] | Someone a little less nerdy. | 不这么书呆子气的人 |
[22:35] | It’s because I’ve seen the future. | 因为我预见到了未来的情况 |
[22:38] | And I know their plan. | 我知道他们的计划 |
[22:39] | Here it is. Building a drone army. | 要来了 肯定是组建无人机军队 |
[22:41] | They’ll introduce surveillance drones | 他们会引入侦察机 |
[22:43] | to monitor traffic. | 监视交通状况 |
[22:44] | Seems harmless enough, right? | 看起来无害 对吗 |
[22:46] | So we let it happen. | 所以我们不会有异议 |
[22:47] | Next, there’ll be security drones. | 紧接着 就会有安保无人机 |
[22:50] | Because who doesn’t like to feel safer? | 因为谁不想更有安全感一点呢 |
[22:51] | And then armed drones to protect our skies. | 然后会有武装无人机保护我们的领空 |
[22:54] | And by then, it’s too late. | 那时候 就太晚了 |
[22:56] | Because the system to monitor, | 因为可执行监视 控制 |
[22:58] | to control, to kill any one of us | 随时可杀人的系统 |
[23:01] | will already be in place. | 已经建好了 |
[23:03] | Someone has to stop this. | 必须有人来阻止这一切 |
[23:06] | Even if that someone is me. | 哪怕这个人就是我 |
[23:08] | He wasn’t building a drone army. | 他不是在建无人机军队 |
[23:10] | He was preventing one from being built. | 他在阻止建这军队 |
[23:13] | I was pretty close. | 我猜的挺准 |
[23:13] | If by “close,” you mean “opposite.” | 如果你的”准”指的是”恰好相反” |
[23:15] | Warburg believed that drones were gonna be used | 沃伯格认为无人机 |
[23:17] | to target U.S. citizens. | 会用来攻击美国公民 |
[23:18] | That’s why he killed an activist like Dale Tanner– | 所以他杀了一个激进主义分子戴尔·坦纳 |
[23:21] | to show us that the future was already here. | 告诉大家未来就在眼前 |
[23:23] | This guy basically framed the government | 这家伙为了阻止这一切 |
[23:25] | to try to stop drone use. | 陷害了政府 |
[23:27] | So we get Warburg, we’re gonna get our killer. | 找到沃伯格 就找到了凶手 |
[23:29] | And I think I know how. | 我觉得我知道该怎么找 |
[23:31] | Guys, look at those books. | 看那些书 |
[23:33] | All on science. | 都是自然科学类 |
[23:34] | All first editions. | 都是初版 |
[23:35] | That’s “The Origin of the Species.” | 那是《物种起源》 |
[23:37] | So? | 所以呢 |
[23:38] | So he was a book collector. | 他是藏书家 |
[23:40] | A book collector with O.C.D. | 有强迫症的藏书家 |
[23:43] | a habit like that would die hard. | 旧习难改啊 |
[23:44] | I’ll start checking antique bookstores in the morning | 我明早开始查古董书屋 |
[23:46] | to see if Warburg contacted any of them. | 看看沃伯格有没有联系过他们 |
[24:10] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:14] | No tank is gonna get… | 没有坦克能让… |
[24:22] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:24] | Beckett, get up. We gotta go. | 贝克特 起来 快走 |
[24:28] | You totally fell for it. | 你真的被唬住了 |
[24:30] | You acted like it was “Rise of the Machines.” | 你以为这是《终结者3》吗 |
[24:32] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:33] | That’s–I didn’t think it was “Rise of the– | 我没把它当成《终结 |
[24:35] | If that was actually a killer tank, you bailed. | 如果真是杀人坦克 你早跑了 |
[24:38] | I went to get the bat to the protect you | 我是去拿球棒来保护你 |
[24:40] | to eliminate the threat. | 来消除威胁啊 |
[24:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:42] | There’s a camera here, Castle. I saw the look on your face. | 这有摄像头 卡塞尔 我看到了你的表情 |
[24:49] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:50] | Hey, Beckett. Sorry to call you so late. | 贝克特 抱歉这么晚打给你 |
[24:52] | But I think I got something. | 我查到了点东西 |
[24:53] | Ryan, what are you doing at the precinct? | 莱恩 你还在局里干什么 |
[24:55] | Well, I was looking at web sites of antique bookstores, | 我在看各种古董书屋的网站 |
[24:57] | and I was checking out one near Woodstock, | 然后我查了一下伍德斯托克附近的 |
[25:00] | and I think I’ve noticed a pattern. | 我好像找到了一个规律 |
[25:02] | What kind of a pattern? | 什么样的规律 |
[25:03] | According to this inventory grid, | 根据这份库存清单 |
[25:05] | The bookseller sold seven books on the same day last month. | 有家店在上个月同一天卖掉了七本书 |
[25:08] | And I see all seven of those books | 而且这七本书 |
[25:09] | on one shelf of Warburg’s bookcase. | 都在沃伯格的书架上 |
[25:11] | Either that’s a statistical impossibility or– | 要么是发生了不可能事件 |
[25:14] | Or Warburg is rebuilding his book collection | 要么就是沃伯格在重新收藏 |
[25:16] | one shelf at a time. | 书架上的书 |
[25:17] | Which would mean, he ordered books from this bookstore. | 也就是说 他是在那家书店买的 |
[25:24] | Ah, that aroma– old leather and moldering paper. | 这种旧皮革和纸张的味道啊 |
[25:28] | It’s official. | 我宣布 |
[25:29] | I love this place. | 我喜欢这个地方 |
[25:30] | Castle, look. It’s “Storm Season.” | 卡塞尔 看 是《斯道姆季节》 |
[25:33] | Oh. On the clearance table. | 在大甩卖区 |
[25:35] | And the love fades. | 好感全无 |
[25:37] | Uh, can I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[25:38] | Yes, as a matter of fact, you can. | 事实上 还真有 |
[25:41] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[25:45] | Oh, yes, indeed. | 我还真认识 |
[25:47] | It’s–it’s Mr. Smith. | 这是史密斯先生 |
[25:49] | He’s quite a discerning collector. | 他是个很有眼光的藏书人 |
[25:51] | Uh, he’s purchased quite a few books from us here. | 他从我这买了很多书 |
[25:55] | Really, Smith? That’s original. | 叫史密斯 真有创意 |
[25:56] | Do you have his address? Does he get his books delivered? | 你有他的地址吗 你们会送货上门吗 |
[25:58] | No, no. He comes in and he picks them up. | 不 他都是自己来拿的 |
[26:01] | Do you know what kind of car he drives? | 看见他开什么车吗 |
[26:03] | Well, he usually rides a bicycle. | 他一般是骑车 |
[26:06] | So he’s local. | 他住在附近 |
[26:07] | All right. I’m gonna get the boys to look up | 我让他们两个查一下 |
[26:08] | all the properties bought or sold in the area | 自从去年沃伯格消失之后 |
[26:10] | over the past year, since Warburg went missing. | 这附近交易过的房产 |
[26:13] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[26:14] | Uh, it’s–it’s– it’s a nice book. | 这本书 很不错 |
[26:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | So according to Ryan, | 据莱恩所说 |
[26:22] | the house at the end of this driveway | 房子在这条车道的尽头 |
[26:24] | was purchased ten months ago by attorney. | 十个月前通过代理人购买 |
[26:27] | Warburg is here. | 沃伯格就在这里 |
[26:28] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[26:29] | Castle, you’ve said that | 卡塞尔 我们每到一个地方 |
[26:30] | about every place we’ve been to so far. | 你都会这么说 |
[26:31] | Yeah, but this time I mean it. | 但这次我是说真的 |
[26:33] | The force is stronger with this one. | 这次的感觉特别强烈 |
[26:35] | The problem is, it’s private property, | 问题是 这里是私人领地 |
[26:37] | and I don’t have a warrant. | 我没有搜查令 |
[26:39] | Just pretend you don’t see the sign. | 假装没看到标志就行了 |
[26:40] | Look, we’re on the cusp of finding Warburg, | 听着 我们马上就要找到沃伯格了 |
[26:42] | who, at the very least, is a person of interest | 他至少是个嫌犯吧 |
[26:44] | and at most, a maniacal super-villain | 至多可能是个超能力大反派 |
[26:47] | with the power to bend drones to his will. | 能用意念操控无人机 |
[26:49] | And… | 然后 |
[26:51] | Gate’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[26:54] | Burning daylight. | 日头真毒 |
[26:58] | Maybe Warburg is here. | 沃伯格可能就在这儿 |
[27:00] | It is remote and secluded. | 这里偏远而且隐蔽 |
[27:02] | You know, I just had a deeply disturbing thought. | 我又有个很不安的想法 |
[27:04] | Much like most of your thoughts? | 就像你平时的那些想法吗 |
[27:05] | What if Warburg isn’t involved? | 如果沃伯格与这事无关呢 |
[27:07] | I mean… we have been played before. | 我是说 我们之前已经被耍过一次了 |
[27:09] | What if Stack just mentioned his name | 如果斯塔克只是提到他的名字 |
[27:11] | to send us on a wild-goose chase? | 好让我们去白费力气 |
[27:12] | Oh, Castle, I don’t think so. | 卡塞尔 我不这么认为 |
[27:14] | Ah, still, there’s no more proof that Warburg is involved | 反正沃伯格涉案的证据 |
[27:17] | than there is that the drone acted on its own. | 不比无人机智能自控多 |
[27:19] | Seriously? I haven’t gotten that skynet thing | 没搞错吧 我难道还没把天网 |
[27:21] | out of your system yet? | 从你脑子里洗掉吗 |
[27:23] | You mock me, but mark my words. | 你可以嘲笑我 但记住我的话 |
[27:24] | The day will come. | 会有那么一天的 |
[27:25] | The experts call it the singularity… | 科学家们称之为奇点 |
[27:27] | the emergence of a technological super intelligence– | 科技超级智能的出现 |
[27:29] | Wait, Castle. Wait. Wait. | 慢着 卡塞尔 等等 |
[27:31] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[27:36] | Like a buzzing. | 像是嗡嗡声 |
[27:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah, I think so. | 还好 |
[27:58] | Hey, that was just like “North by Northwest.” | 这就像是《西北偏北》里演的那样 |
[28:00] | Castle, don’t get too excited. It’s coming back. | 卡塞尔 别激动过头了 它又回来了 |
[28:03] | What are you doing? We gotta run. | 你在干什么 我们应该逃啊 |
[28:04] | We’re never gonna make it to cover. | 没时间找掩体了 |
[28:05] | As soon as it gets in range, I’m gonna shoot it. | 它一旦进入射程 我就开枪 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:10] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[28:30] | I can’t believe you missed with every shot. | 难以置信 你竟然没一发命中 |
[28:33] | Really?! | 搞笑呢吧 |
[28:34] | Do you think that you shot down that drone | 你以为是你把这无人机射下来的吗 |
[28:35] | with your marksmanship? | 就你这点枪法 |
[28:37] | I rose to the occasion. | 我刚才挺身而出 |
[28:39] | Wow, this time, | 这回 |
[28:40] | I really did protect you. | 我真的保护了你 |
[28:42] | Yeah, along with yourself. | 是啊 还保护了你自己 |
[28:43] | You know, this makes up for what may be considered | 这弥补了所谓的 |
[28:46] | a momentary lack of manliness. | 男子气概的短暂缺失 |
[28:47] | No, I have earned my redemption. | 不 我已经获得了救赎 |
[28:50] | Nothing can take that away from me. | 谁都抢不走 |
[28:51] | These aren’t real bullets. These are blanks. | 这些不是真的子弹 是空弹 |
[28:54] | Blanks? | 空弹 |
[28:55] | Well, I didn’t know that, | 我事先不知道 |
[28:56] | so that doesn’t– | 所以这不能 |
[28:58] | that doesn’t diminish the act of heroism. | 不能消减我的英雄行为 |
[28:59] | That– are those really blanks? | 真的是空弹吗 |
[29:00] | Of course they’re blanks, you idiot. | 当然是空弹 你们两个笨蛋 |
[29:03] | Meant to deter trespassers like you. | 这是为了阻止你们这些闯入者 |
[29:05] | You just obliterated my finest drone. | 你刚才消灭了我最出色的一架无人机 |
[29:07] | I’m having the cops arrest you. | 我要找警察逮捕你们 |
[29:10] | Let me save you a phone call. | 那我给你省电话费了 |
[29:12] | We’re here about Dale Tanner, | 我们是为了戴尔·坦纳来的 |
[29:14] | Mr. Warburg. | 沃伯格先生 |
[29:17] | Knew somebody would be eventually. | 就知道有人会找来 |
[29:23] | Check out the quad. It’s my favorite. | 看看四螺旋桨直升机 我的最爱 |
[29:26] | Oh, sweet. | 酷毙了 |
[29:29] | Payback for wrecking my drone. | 毁掉我无人机的报应 |
[29:32] | Mr. Warburg, | 沃伯格先生 |
[29:33] | let’s talk about Dale Tanner. | 说说戴尔·坦纳吧 |
[29:35] | You want to know if I killed him. | 你想知道是不是我杀了他 |
[29:36] | The answer is, yes, I did. | 答案是 是的 是我做的 |
[29:39] | Would you like to tell me why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[29:41] | It began two years ago… | 这要从两年前说起 |
[29:44] | With this. | 从这里说起 |
[29:45] | I don’t understand what a car driving through the desert | 我不明白一辆车穿越沙漠的照片 |
[29:47] | has to do with Dale Tanner. | 跟戴尔·坦纳有什么关系 |
[29:50] | Intelligence reports said there were three | 情报显示车里有三名 |
[29:51] | high-ranking Afghan militants in this car. | 阿富汗高级武装分子 |
[29:53] | It was the right make and model, | 制造商和车型都匹配 |
[29:54] | traveling at a high rate of speed. | 并在高速行驶 |
[29:56] | So the drone pilot was given the green light to strike. | 所以无人机驾驶员得到了袭击信号 |
[29:58] | But then… | 但后来 |
[30:00] | he saw those red dots on the trunk… | 他看到了车上的这些红点 |
[30:03] | and he had a feeling | 就有一种预感 |
[30:05] | so he aborted the mission. | 于是他终止了任务 |
[30:07] | There were no militants in that car. | 车里并没有武装分子 |
[30:09] | The red dots were roses, | 红点其实是玫瑰花 |
[30:11] | because the young couple driving down that desert road | 因为行驶在沙漠路上的 |
[30:13] | had just gotten married. | 是一对新婚夫妇 |
[30:16] | That’s when I knew I could no longer | 那时我才明白 |
[30:17] | be a part of the drone program. | 我不能再搞无人机程序 |
[30:20] | Uh, I don’t understand. Why? | 我不明白 为什么 |
[30:22] | The pilot didn’t fire. | 驾驶员没有射击 |
[30:23] | Because the next generation of drones won’t have pilots. | 因为新一代无人机不会配备驾驶员 |
[30:26] | The new A.I. Software will give drones | 新的人工智能软件会赋予无人机 |
[30:28] | decision-making capability. | 决策能力 |
[30:29] | They’ll assess the data and take lethal action | 它们获取数据并执行致命行动 |
[30:32] | all on their own. | 全靠它们自己 |
[30:34] | It really will be “Rise of the Machines.” | 《终结者3》真正上演 |
[30:36] | Those new drones would turn that car to ash | 那些无人机会毫不犹豫地把那辆车 |
[30:37] | without hesitation. | 化为灰烬 |
[30:38] | That’s why, when lives are at stake, | 这就是为什么人命关天之际 |
[30:42] | we need a man who sees roses. | 需要有人看到玫瑰花 |
[30:44] | We need the human factor. | 我们需要人为因素 |
[30:47] | And where was the human factor when you killed Dale Tanner? | 你在杀害戴尔·坦纳的时候 人为因素去哪了 |
[30:51] | Let me show you something. | 我给你们看个东西 |
[30:55] | I wrote this program myself. | 这个程序是我写的 |
[30:57] | Note the user-friendly interface. | 看看这个用户友好型界面 |
[30:59] | I’m rather proud of it. | 我的得意之作 |
[31:00] | Now these red dots are individual drones | 这些红点表示现在纽约上空的 |
[31:02] | currently over New York state. | 几架无人机 |
[31:04] | Now if I click on one… | 如果我点击一架 |
[31:05] | I can monitor the drone’s function in real time. | 我就能实时监控无人机的运行 |
[31:07] | And with the push of a button, | 按一下按钮 |
[31:09] | I can take over control of the aircraft. | 我就能控制飞机 |
[31:11] | Just like you did with Tanner. | 就像你对坦纳做的那样 |
[31:13] | Oh, I was on a bike ride that day | 我那天正在骑车 |
[31:14] | and nowhere near a computer. | 远离电脑 |
[31:15] | You just said that you killed him. | 你刚才还说是你杀了他 |
[31:17] | Well, I meant my software led to his death, | 我是指我的软件导致了他的死亡 |
[31:19] | but I didn’t do it. | 但我没有杀他 |
[31:21] | In fact, I was in touch with Dale Tanner. | 其实我在跟戴尔·坦纳联系 |
[31:22] | I wanted him to post the program. | 我想让他公布这个程序 |
[31:24] | So I loaded it onto a flash drive and got it to him. | 所以我把软件载在闪存盘里给了他 |
[31:26] | You wanted Tanner to post | 你想坦纳把你的黑客软件 |
[31:27] | your drone-hacking software on his web site? | 发布到他的网站上 |
[31:31] | If the Pentagon found out, | 如果军方发现了 |
[31:32] | they’d have to ground their entire drone fleet. | 他们就会不得不禁飞所有无人机 |
[31:34] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[31:35] | It’d bring drone development to a grinding halt. | 这会逼停无人机的研发工作 |
[31:38] | But Tanner refused to post the program. | 但坦纳拒绝把软件发布到网上 |
[31:40] | He sent it back, | 他把它发了回来 |
[31:40] | saying he didn’t want any idiot with a computer | 他说不想让任何有电脑傻子 |
[31:42] | being able to take over control of a drone. | 都能随便操纵无人机 |
[31:45] | I realized he might have a point, | 我觉得他说的在理 |
[31:46] | so, um, I decided to keep the program to myself. | 就决定自己留着 |
[31:48] | So if you didn’t use this and Tanner didn’t post it, | 那如果你没用 坦纳也没有发布到网上 |
[31:51] | then who killed him? | 那是谁杀了他呢 |
[31:52] | After I heard about his death, | 我得知他的死之后 |
[31:53] | I checked out the flash drive I sent him. | 我检查了我寄给他的闪存盘 |
[31:55] | Someone copied my program off of it | 发现有人把我的软件 |
[31:57] | onto a usb drive. | 拷进了U盘 |
[32:00] | Now it wasn’t Tanner. | 肯定不是坦纳拷的 |
[32:00] | He wouldn’t order a drone strike on himself. | 因为他不会去操纵无人机炸自己 |
[32:02] | And it wasn’t anyone on my end, because, well… | 也不会是我这方面的人 因为 |
[32:05] | who else is there? | 我就一个人 |
[32:06] | So then it had to be someone close to Tanner | 这么说 肯定是坦纳身边的人 |
[32:07] | with access to his work. | 此人能够接触到他的工作 |
[32:09] | And we only know one person like that. | 只有一个人能办得到 |
[32:12] | His assistant– Omar Dixon. | 他的助手奥马·迪克逊 |
[32:15] | Okay, here’s my theory– | 我猜是这么回事 |
[32:16] | Omar Dixon is working for Tanner, | 奥马·迪克逊在为坦纳工作 |
[32:18] | but he’s just scraping by. | 但他生活十分拮据 |
[32:19] | Along comes Warburg’s drone hack. | 然后得知了沃伯格的黑客软件 |
[32:22] | Tanner doesn’t want it. | 坦纳不想要 |
[32:23] | But Dixon sees an opportunity. | 但迪克逊却看到了商机 |
[32:25] | He realizes how much a drone-hacking program | 他觉得一个能操控无人机的黑客软件 |
[32:27] | would be worth on the open market. | 肯定值不少钱 |
[32:30] | Exactly. He burns a copy, learns how to use it. | 没错 他拷贝下来 学会了使用方法 |
[32:33] | The next step– real-world test. | 下一步就是 实地操作 |
[32:35] | And Tanner’s a cheap bastard anyway, so… | 既然坦纳是个王八蛋 那正好 |
[32:37] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[32:38] | For Richard Castle, press 1. | 找理查德·卡塞尔 请按1 |
[32:40] | For Beckett, press 2. | 找贝克特 请按2 |
[32:42] | Yo. How about I just talk, jackass? | 我就直接说了 你个蠢蛋 |
[32:44] | So we put out an A.P.B. on Omar Dixon, | 我们通缉了奥马·迪克逊 |
[32:47] | but it looks like he’s already in the wind. | 但他似乎早就听到了风声 |
[32:49] | His girlfriend said that he packed a bag, | 他女友说他打好包袱 |
[32:50] | snuck out down the fire escape. | 走消防楼梯跑了 |
[32:52] | Okay, circulate his photo to airports | 把他的照片贴到机场 |
[32:54] | and bus and train stations. | 公交站和火车站 |
[32:55] | Already on it. | 已经在办了 |
[32:56] | Detective Beckett, I sure do appreciate you | 贝克特警探 我很感谢你 |
[32:59] | finding Simon Warburg for me. | 帮我找到西蒙·沃伯格 |
[33:01] | Is that what you were hoping for when you gave us his name? | 你告诉我们他的名字时就是这么期望的吧 |
[33:04] | Well, I just thought | 我只是觉得 |
[33:04] | you might think of something that we hadn’t. | 你们可能会想到我们没想到的地方 |
[33:07] | When I pinged your cell phone, | 在我定位你手机时 |
[33:08] | I realized I was right. | 我发现我是对的 |
[33:09] | FBI’s picking him up right now. | 联邦调查局已经去缉拿他了 |
[33:11] | Well, then it might interest you to know he didn’t kill Tanner. | 有件事你可能会感兴趣 坦纳不是他杀的 |
[33:15] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[33:16] | We have reason to believe that it was Omar Dixon, | 我们觉得凶手是奥马·迪克逊 |
[33:19] | Tanner’s assistant. | 他是坦纳的助手 |
[33:20] | The problem is, he’s on the run. | 问题是 他逃跑了 |
[33:22] | I can help with that. | 这事我能帮忙 |
[33:25] | The facial recognition system’s scanning footage | 面部识别系统正在扫描 |
[33:28] | over the last two hours from all the main departure points. | 过去两小时各大交通枢纽的监控录像 |
[33:31] | How accurate is this thing, really? | 这东西有多精准 |
[33:33] | Well, if he passed in front of one of those cameras, | 只要他在摄像头前经过 |
[33:35] | it’ll spot him. | 就能找到他 |
[33:36] | Man, talk about Big Brother. | 堪比《1984》里的”老大哥” |
[33:38] | There’s gotta be a way to beat the system, though, right? | 但还是有办法能躲过这系统 对吧 |
[33:41] | Wear big sunglasses, | 戴副大墨镜 |
[33:42] | let your bangs hang down over your forehead. | 用刘海遮住脸 |
[33:44] | It totally messes with the software. | 这样就能蒙混过关 |
[33:45] | What if you don’t have bangs? | 万一没刘海怎么办 |
[33:47] | You could wear heavy makeup. | 可以化浓妆 |
[33:48] | Paint random-colored shapes all over your face. | 把脸搽得五颜六色的 |
[33:51] | Yeah, I’m not doing that. | 我才不干这种事 |
[33:54] | And there he is. | 找到他了 |
[33:55] | J.F.K., International Terminal, 92 minutes ago. We got him. | 92分钟前在肯尼迪机场的国际候机楼 找到了 |
[33:59] | Now it’ll track him off his face | 现在它会根据脸部 |
[34:01] | and the color of his clothes. | 还有衣服颜色来追踪他 |
[34:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:06] | Omar Dixon caught a flight to Beirut. | 奥马·迪克逊上了去贝鲁特的飞机 |
[34:08] | Left an hour ago. | 一小时前起飞了 |
[34:11] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[34:16] | We reached the airline. | 我们联系了航空公司 |
[34:17] | Omar Dixon was definitely on that flight to Beirut, | 奥马·迪克逊确实上了去贝鲁特的航班 |
[34:19] | – By way of Abu Dhabi. – Why beirut? | -经阿联酋中转 -去贝鲁特干嘛 |
[34:21] | He’s got family there on his mom’s side | 他母亲那边的亲戚在那儿 |
[34:23] | and dual citizenship. | 而且有双重国籍 |
[34:24] | He flew out on a Iebanese passport. | 他出境用的黎巴嫩护照 |
[34:26] | Can we have him detained when he lands? | 能在他降落后扣押他吗 |
[34:28] | No. There’s no extradition agreement. | 不行 我们和黎巴嫩没有引渡条约 |
[34:29] | Probably why he went there. | 也许他就是去那的原因 |
[34:30] | And it’s an excellent part of the world | 而且在那里卖这黑客软件 |
[34:31] | if you want to sell some drone-hacking software. | 绝对会非常抢手 |
[34:33] | Speaking of drone hacking… | 说到黑客软件 |
[34:36] | Say hello to our friend Omar Dixon. | 来认识一下奥马·迪克逊吧 |
[34:39] | See you later, Omar. | 回头见了 奥马 |
[34:42] | I thought he was heading to Beirut. | 我还以为他正飞往贝鲁特 |
[34:45] | He was until I asked the attorney general | 我找了司法部长 |
[34:47] | to contact the F.A.A. | 他联系了航空局 |
[34:48] | And have them recall the flight back to J.F.K. | 把航班召回了肯尼迪机场 |
[34:50] | You know, one of the perks of working | 哥上头有人 关系够硬 |
[34:51] | for an 800-pound gorilla. | 办事就是方便 |
[34:54] | Did you already interview him? | 你们审问他了吗 |
[34:56] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[34:57] | You’re the reason we got him, Detective Beckett. | 全靠你 我们才逮住了他 |
[35:02] | Why don’t you do the honors? | 他就听你发落吧 |
[35:20] | Look at that… | 瞧瞧她 |
[35:22] | How she uses the silence. | 看她审讯的手法多老道 |
[35:25] | She’s a force to be reckoned with. | 她是一股不可阻挡的动力 |
[35:27] | Oh, you don’t know the half of it. | 你还不算真正见识到呢 |
[35:35] | Omar, right now, your bags are being searched for a usb drive. | 奥马 我们正在你的行李里搜寻一个U盘 |
[35:37] | Your best bet is to tell me the truth before it turns up. | 你最好的出路 就是趁早向我坦白 |
[35:40] | I told you the truth. | 我已经坦白了 |
[35:41] | I had nothing to do with what happened to Tanner. | 我跟坦纳的死没有关系 |
[35:43] | Then why did you flee the country? | 那你为什么要逃往国外 |
[35:44] | Because I like being alive, that’s why. | 因为我想活命 |
[35:46] | Somebody put a bomb in his car. I had people chasing me. | 有人在他车上装了炸弹 他们在追杀我 |
[35:48] | You and I both know that there was no bomb. | 你我都知道根本没有炸弹 |
[35:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:53] | You used the software hack | 你用软件操纵了无人机 |
[35:55] | to fire a missile from a drone. | 发射了一枚导弹 |
[35:57] | You’re outta your mind. | 你胡说什么 |
[35:58] | Wh-why is this happening to me?! | 我为什么要这么做 |
[35:59] | Are you actually gonna sit there and tell me that you had no idea | 你打算告诉我你对沃伯格 |
[36:01] | about the flash drive Warburg gave Tanner? | 给坦纳的闪存盘一无所知吗 |
[36:03] | I had an idea, sure. | 我当然略知一二 |
[36:05] | Tanner sent me to pick it up from the dead drop. | 坦纳派我去情报传递点取回U盘 |
[36:07] | At which time, you copied it. | 你什么时候拷的软件 |
[36:08] | I never copied anything. | 我什么都没拷 |
[36:09] | I didn’t even know what was on it. | 我连里面是什么都不知道 |
[36:11] | The next day, Tanner said he didn’t want it, | 第二天 坦纳说他不要了 |
[36:13] | and so he–he told me to return the flash drive | 于是他派我把闪存盘 |
[36:16] | to the dead drop. | 送回情报传递点 |
[36:17] | So that’s what I did. That’s all I did. | 我就干了这些 没别的 |
[36:25] | Did anyone else know about the flash drive | 还有人知道优盘的事 |
[36:26] | or have access to it? | 或者能拿到优盘吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[36:31] | Yeah, just one person. | 只有一个人 |
[36:36] | Hey, Sean. | 你好 肖恩 |
[36:38] | You mind if we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[36:40] | I guess. | 进来吧 |
[36:47] | Where’s your mom, Sean? | 你妈妈呢 肖恩 |
[36:48] | She went to get groceries. What’s up? | 她去买东西了 怎么了 |
[36:52] | Is there news about my dad? | 有关于我爸爸的消息吗 |
[36:53] | We talked to Omar. | 我们和奥马谈过了 |
[36:54] | He said you started dropping by the office two months ago, | 他说你两个月前开始到办公室去 |
[36:57] | Mostly when your dad wasn’t around. | 通常都是你爸爸不在的时候 |
[36:59] | I like hanging with Omar. So what? | 我喜欢跟奥马待在一起 那又怎样 |
[37:00] | Or was it to connect with your dad? | 你其实是想跟你父亲联络感情吧 |
[37:03] | I mean, two months ago, that’s when he moved out, isn’t it? | 两个月前正是他搬出去的时候 不是吗 |
[37:05] | Okay, uh, I– I’m not exactly sure | 我不是很明白 |
[37:07] | why we’re talking about this. | 我们为什么要谈这些 |
[37:09] | Is that why you went to the college | 你去他教科的大学 |
[37:10] | where he taught classes, | 也是因为这个吗 |
[37:12] | so you could connect? | 跟他联络感情 |
[37:13] | I mean, it had to be hard, Sean, | 肖恩 你的生活一定不容易 |
[37:15] | having a father like that– | 有那样一位父亲 |
[37:16] | so absent, so driven. | 总是不在家 对工作如此地投入 |
[37:19] | A crusader who put his mission above all else, even… | 这个革命者把自己的使命看得 |
[37:23] | the people who loved him. | 比亲人还重要 |
[37:30] | Warburg’s drone hack was copied on to a 4-gig usb drive. | 沃伯格的无人机操纵程序被存在一个4G的U盘里 |
[37:34] | Just so happens you bought the same kind of drive | 程序被拷贝那天你恰好拿着一个 |
[37:35] | the day that copy was made. | 同样的优盘 |
[37:37] | You called your dad. | 你给你父亲打了个电话 |
[37:38] | You asked him to meet with you | 你让他跟你见面 |
[37:39] | because you wanted to know exactly where he would be. | 因为你想知道他的具体位置 |
[37:42] | Isn’t that right, Sean? | 不是吗 肖恩 |
[37:45] | So what pushed you over the edge, Sean? | 是什么导致你走上不归路 肖恩 |
[37:51] | Was it when you found out about the affair? | 是在你发现他出轨之后吗 |
[37:55] | My mom… held us together. | 我和我妈妈相依为命 |
[38:00] | Dad was always gone. | 爸爸总是不在 |
[38:03] | We never had any money. | 我们一直没有钱 |
[38:06] | We were being watched all the time. | 而且总是被监视着 |
[38:08] | No friends because of all the rumors and whispers. | 因为所有的流言蜚语我们也没有朋友 |
[38:13] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[38:15] | That was our life. | 这就是我们的生活 |
[38:17] | All so he could expose wrongdoing | 这样他可以揭露恶行 |
[38:20] | and hold the authorities accountable. | 逼迫当局对这些行为负责 |
[38:22] | What about his family? | 但他的家庭怎么办 |
[38:23] | Why didn’t we matter as much as some stupid scandal? | 为什么我们还没有那些愚蠢的丑闻重要 |
[38:26] | And then, after all of it, | 在做了这些事之后 |
[38:29] | after everything that he put us through, | 在他让我们经历了这么多痛苦之后 |
[38:32] | He leaves my mom for another woman?! | 他抛弃我妈妈找了另一个女人 |
[38:34] | And you wanted to make him pay. | 你想让他付出代价 |
[38:36] | He broke her heart! | 他伤了她的心 |
[38:40] | Me… | 还伤了我 |
[38:43] | He broke mine, too. | 他也伤了我的心 |
[38:48] | What is this? What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[38:59] | How about a nice glass of zinfandel | 回我家之后来一杯 |
[39:01] | when we get back to my place? | 馨芳葡萄酒怎么样 |
[39:02] | After the day we’ve had today, that sounds great. | 在经历了今天这些事之后 这是个好主意 |
[39:05] | Detective Beckett and Mr. Castle, | 贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生 |
[39:08] | Both the president and the Attorney General | 总统和司法部长让我传达 |
[39:10] | have asked me to convey their thanks | 他们的谢意 |
[39:11] | for your work on this case. | 因为付出的努力 |
[39:13] | I don’t suppose the president’s appreciation | 我想总统的赞扬没法 |
[39:15] | could come in the form of a blurb for my book? | 以推荐词的形式出现在我的书上吧 |
[39:19] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 对 那不可能 |
[39:20] | Uh, but, | 但是 |
[39:21] | Detective Beckett, could I have a word? | 贝克特探长 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:28] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你件事 |
[39:34] | Where do you see yourself five years from now? | 你觉得五年之后的你是什么样 |
[39:37] | I haven’t really given it much thought. | 我还没有想过这个问题 |
[39:39] | As a lieutenant, a captain? | 当警督 还是警监 |
[39:42] | At one police plaza climbing the ladder? | 在警察系统中一步步往上爬吗 |
[39:44] | That’s not really where my heart is. | 那些不是我心之所向 |
[39:46] | Where is your heart… in that room? | 你的心在哪儿 那个房间里吗 |
[39:49] | You want to be in that room five years from now, | 五年后你还想继续待在那里 |
[39:51] | busting some killer’s balls? | 继续抓那些杀人犯吗 |
[39:55] | I don’t know you. | 我跟你不熟 |
[39:58] | Certainly not well enough to have this conversation. | 绝对没熟到谈这个话题的程度 |
[40:02] | Yeah, I used to work Homicide, too. | 我曾经也也在谋杀案组待过 |
[40:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[40:06] | Chicago. | 在芝加哥 |
[40:08] | Till some guy tapped me on the shoulder. | 直到有个人给了我另一份工作 |
[40:09] | Today, I’m that guy. | 今天我就是那个人 |
[40:12] | What I’m saying is this– | 我想说的是 |
[40:15] | I think you’re exceptional. | 我觉得你非常出色 |
[40:16] | You’re smart, you’re strong, | 你聪明 坚强 |
[40:18] | You’re an asymmetrical thinker. | 你能灵活地思考 |
[40:21] | I see bigger things for you. | 你能成大事 |
[40:23] | Who says I want bigger things? | 谁说我想成大事了 |
[40:27] | Practically everything about you screams it. | 你身上的一切都在大喊想要成大事 |
[40:32] | There’s a job opening in D.C. | 特区刚好有个职位空缺 |
[40:36] | What job? | 什么职位 |
[40:37] | With the Attorney General. | 在司法部长手下干 |
[40:39] | We report directly to him. | 我们直接向他汇报工作 |
[40:40] | We work with total autonomy | 我们在办大案要案的时候 |
[40:42] | on the biggest, most challenging cases. | 有完全的自主权 |
[40:44] | Cases like this, | 就像这个案子一样 |
[40:45] | where the stakes are high | 代价很高 |
[40:46] | and the outcome can affect history. | 而结果通常能改变历史 |
[40:51] | Not everybody has what it takes for the job. | 不是每个人都能胜任那个职位 |
[40:54] | I think you do. | 我觉得你可以 |
[40:58] | Call that number to schedule an interview. | 打这个号码预约面试 |
[41:02] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[41:06] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:10] | I’ll be talking to you, Detective Beckett. | 我会再跟你联络的 贝克特探长 |
[41:21] | So you can rest easy, Castle. | 你可以放轻松了 卡塞尔 |
[41:22] | It looks like the rise of the machines | 看起来机器的崛起 |
[41:23] | is still a few years off. | 还要花几年时间 |
[41:25] | That’s what the autonomous drones want you to think. | 那架自主无人驾驶飞机就想让你这么想 |
[41:27] | Well, the fact is, an autonomous drone | 事实是一架自主无人驾驶飞机 |
[41:29] | would never have killed Dale Tanner. | 不可能杀死戴尔·坦纳 |
[41:31] | Mm, true, | 是的 |
[41:33] | Because with people, | 因为对人来说 |
[41:35] | all decisions are personal. | 所有的决定都是私人的 |
[41:36] | And where one person might see roses… | 有的人能看到玫瑰 |
[41:39] | Another may see a chance to move on from an old life | 有的人看到的却是摆脱旧生活 |
[41:42] | and on to a new one. | 开始新生活的机会 |
[41:44] | The human factor. | 人为因素 |
[41:46] | The human factor. | 人为因素 |
[41:48] | And this human needs a shower. | 我这个”人”要去洗澡了 |
[41:50] | Care to join me? | 一起来吗 |
[41:52] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上就去 |
[41:54] | You never did tell me | 你还没告诉我 |
[41:54] | what Stack wanted to talk to you about. | 斯塔克想跟你聊什么呢 |
[41:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:01] | It was nothing. | 不是什么大事 |