时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | You got in late last night. Catch a case? | 你昨晚很晚才回来 有案子吗 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:38] | Actually, it was this one. | 就是报上的这桩案子 |
[00:43] | Someone blew up an apartment downtown. | 有人炸了市中心一间公寓 |
[00:45] | Seriously? And you didn’t call me? | 不是吧 你居然没打电话给我 |
[00:48] | Castle, you said you had a chapter due. | 卡塞尔 你说你有一章必须要写完 |
[00:49] | Yes, which is writer speak for “All procrastination’s welcome”. | 对于作家来说 潜台词就是”尽请耽误我吧” |
[00:52] | So what was it, a terrorist plot, a meth lab? | 是什么情况 恐怖分子阴谋 毒品工厂 |
[00:56] | The canvass turned up a description of a guy | 排查到有一名男子 |
[00:59] | fleeing the scene in a silver hatchback. | 驾驶银色掀背式汽车逃离现场 |
[01:02] | And we called in for traffic cam footage… | 我们申请了交通监控录像 |
[01:04] | Which is probably already in, so I gotta get going. | 有可能有结果了 我得走了 |
[01:06] | Or… You could have Esposito check that out. | 或者 你可以叫埃斯波西托查看录像 |
[01:09] | He’s very good at it. I feel like I haven’t seen you in days. | 他很擅长这个 我感觉好久没看到你了 |
[01:14] | You know, I really do have to get going,but– | 我真的得走了 但是 |
[01:16] | But you’re powerless to resist me. You always have been. | 但是你无力拒绝我 你一直是这样 |
[01:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:21] | Do you remember when we first met? I kinda thought you were an ass. | 还记得我们初次见面吗 我觉得你是个混蛋 |
[01:24] | Oh, I know you pretended you thought that. But come on. | 我知道你假装成那样 但是别装了 |
[01:27] | We’re together now. You can admit it. | 我们现在在一起了 你可以承认了 |
[01:28] | You fell for me the first moment you saw me. | 你对我 是一见钟情 |
[01:31] | – No, I didn’t. – Please. You did. | -我没有 -拜托 你就是 |
[01:34] | – You believe that, don’t you? – It’s true. | -你真这样想 对吗 -这是事实 |
[01:38] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[01:39] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:42] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上来 |
[01:45] | Traffic cam footage turned up a match to the plates. | 交通监控录像中已经找到了匹配车牌 |
[01:48] | – We got him. – Nice. | -找到人了 -非常好 |
[01:52] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[01:55] | – Did you see the hearts? – Let’s go, Castle. | -看到杯里的心了吗 -我们走 卡塞尔 |
[01:58] | Took me, like… six minutes. | 花了我 大约六分钟时间 |
[02:02] | The car’s license plate was registered to Archibald Fosse. | 车牌登记在阿奇博尔德·弗希名下 |
[02:05] | He lives alone in a fourth-floor apartment. | 他独自一人住在一栋四层的公寓 |
[02:07] | This isn’t his first rodeo, either. | 这也不是他第一次犯案 |
[02:09] | He got in trouble playing the ponies | 他六年前赌马失败 |
[02:10] | so he took out his bookie with a car bomb six years ago. | 用汽车炸弹解决掉了他的投注人 |
[02:14] | Six years and he’s already out? | 才六年他就被放出来了吗 |
[02:15] | Well, he was supposed to do 20 years to life. | 他本来是应该被判20年到无期的 |
[02:17] | But his case got overturned on appeal three months ago. | 但他的案子三个月前上诉成功 |
[02:19] | Any idea about the motivation for last night’s bombing? | 知道昨晚爆炸的动机吗 |
[02:21] | No, we just ID’ed him 20 minutes ago. | 不知道 20分钟前刚确定他的身份 |
[02:23] | There’s a lot we have to learn about him yet. | 还有许多情况我们不知道 |
[02:25] | Yo, Beckett. This is Diego Jiminez. | 贝克特 这位是迪亚哥·胡梅纳兹 |
[02:27] | Uniforms intercepted him on his way up to pay Mr. Fosse a visit. | 他去见弗希先生 被警员拦了下来 |
[02:30] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[02:31] | I don’t, really. I’ve never even met him. | 我不认识 真的 我根本没见过他 |
[02:33] | We connected on-line. I’m a collector. | 我们是网上联系的 我是个收藏家 |
[02:36] | He said he had some baseball cards from the ’30s he wanted to sell. | 他说他有些三十年代的棒球卡想卖 |
[02:39] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[02:39] | Well, we know this much. | 至少我们知道 |
[02:40] | If Diego had an appointment, Fosse’s probably in there. | 如果迪亚哥约好和他见面 弗希可能在家 |
[02:44] | Police! Move! Move! Go! Go! Go! | 警察 快快 上上上 |
[02:46] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[03:09] | Ryan, Espo, he’s coming your way. | 莱恩 埃斯波 他朝你们过去了 |
[03:15] | Freeze! NYPD! | 不许动 纽约警察 |
[03:19] | Let me see your hands. | 举起双手 |
[03:22] | Drop it! Drop it now! | 扔下 马上扔下 |
[03:26] | What is that? Why is it flashing? | 这是什么 为什么在闪光 |
[03:29] | Answer me! Answer me! | 回答我 回答我 |
[03:43] | Baseball cards, just like he said. | 棒球卡 和他说的一样 |
[03:45] | Beckett, Castle, get outta there now. | 贝克特 卡塞尔 马上离开 |
[03:46] | The suspect had some kind of device in his pocket. | 嫌疑人的口袋里有一种什么装置 |
[03:48] | I think he armed something. | 我想他装了炸弹 |
[03:49] | Copy that. Everyone out now. Let’s go. You guys, out. | 收到 所有人出去 快走 大家快走 |
[04:00] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[04:02] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[04:05] | I think I’m standing on a bomb. | 我想我站在炸弹上 |
[04:23] | How long do you think we’ll have to stand here? | 你觉得我们要在这里站多久 |
[04:26] | Once bomb disposal finishes their sweep, | 一旦拆弹小组结束检查 |
[04:29] | we’ll know if there are any other bombs you could step on, | 就会知道是否有其它炸弹 |
[04:31] | or if I’m standing on the only one. | 还是说我站在唯一的炸弹上 |
[04:32] | We don’t know that you’re standing on a bomb. It could be nothing. | 还不知道那是不是炸弹呢 也许没什么 |
[04:35] | It didn’t feel like nothing. Something gave way under my feet. | 感觉不像没什么 我脚下有东西陷下去了 |
[04:39] | It felt like a trigger plate. | 感觉像是触发器 |
[04:40] | Could be a wonky floorboard. | 有可能是松动的地板 |
[04:42] | With a metallic click? | 会有金属的滴答声吗 |
[04:43] | Loose nail. That’s how floorboards get wonky. | 钉子松了 所以木地板才会松动 |
[04:46] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[04:47] | I’m right. I mean, think about it. | 我是对的 想想吧 |
[04:50] | Who puts a live bomb in their own apartment? | 谁会把炸弹放在自己的家里 |
[04:54] | It makes no sense. | 没有道理 |
[04:57] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[05:00] | Why? | 为什么问 |
[05:00] | Because any minute, someone’s gonna come through that door | 因为随时会有人从那道门进来 |
[05:03] | and give us the all clear. | 告诉我们安全了 |
[05:04] | And there is an amazing diner not three blocks from here. | 离这里不到三条街 有家非常棒的小吃店 |
[05:07] | Yeah? Well,I did miss my breakfast this morning. | 我今早的确没吃早餐 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:09] | They make these incredible, foamy lattes– | 他们家的拿铁泡沫丰富 可好喝了 |
[05:12] | Cups as big as your head– | 杯子有你脑袋那么大 |
[05:14] | And a goat cheese omelet to die for. | 山羊奶酪煎蛋卷真是好吃到死 |
[05:17] | Which would be a poor choice of words | 我可能用词不当 |
[05:20] | if you were standing on a bomb, but guess what. | 如果你真的站在炸弹上的话 不过你猜怎样 |
[05:22] | You’re not. | 你没有站在炸弹上 |
[05:24] | You know, if I have to be, uh, stuck… | 如果我非得被困住 |
[05:27] | Not standing on a bomb, then I’m glad I’m stuck with you. | 不是站在炸弹上 我很高兴是和你困在一起 |
[05:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:31] | Captain Mahoney, bomb disposal unit. | 我是拆弹小组的马霍尼警监 |
[05:33] | Which one of you is detective Beckett? | 你们谁是贝克特探长 |
[05:34] | I’m detective Beckett. This is Castle. | 我是贝克特探长 这位是卡塞尔 |
[05:36] | Castle, you can relax. | 卡塞尔 你可以放轻松 |
[05:38] | We’ve x-rayed the entire apartment from the floor below. | 我们在楼下用X光检查了整间公寓 |
[05:40] | There are no other explosives. | 没有其它爆炸物 |
[05:42] | No other explosives? So… | 没有其它爆炸物 那么 |
[05:44] | Detective, I’m afraid you’ve stepped on | 探长 恐怕你站在 |
[05:46] | a sensor plate wired to a detonator. | 连接炸药的传感器上 |
[05:49] | Depressing that plate was sort of like cocking the hammer of a gun. | 传感器上负重 就像是扣上了枪的扳机 |
[05:52] | You take your weight off there, it’s like pulling the trigger. | 你离开 重量消失 就等同开枪 |
[05:56] | So it’s very important that you don’t move | 所以最重要的就是你不能动 |
[05:59] | until we figure out how to disarm it. | 直到我们想到办法拆弹为止 |
[06:07] | B.D.U. just confirmed it. | 拆弹小组刚刚确认了 |
[06:08] | Beckett’s standing on a bomb. | 贝克特站在炸弹上 |
[06:10] | Trace detection estimates 10 kilograms of R.D.X. | 痕量探测估算有十公斤炸药 |
[06:13] | Enough to take out the whole building. | 足以炸毁整栋公寓 |
[06:14] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么打算 |
[06:16] | Sir, tell me there’s a plan. | 长官 他们有所打算的吧 |
[06:18] | They’re working on it. What do we have on that bomber? | 他们在处理 那个炸弹狂查得怎么样 |
[06:20] | Looks like his motive was revenge. | 看样子作案动机是为了报仇 |
[06:21] | Kelly Runther, the woman he blew up last night, | 凯利·兰瑟 那个昨晚被他炸死的女人 |
[06:23] | testified against him at his arson trial six years ago. | 六年前曾指证他纵火 |
[06:25] | Then why would he booby-trap his own apartment? | 那为什么要在自家公寓放炸弹 |
[06:28] | The defense at his trial centered on allegations | 审讯时辩方声称 |
[06:30] | of evidence tampering by police, so… | 警方篡改了证物 |
[06:31] | He’s got a vendetta against cops. | 所以他憎恨警察 |
[06:33] | Yes, sir. He wanted this to happen. | 是的 长官 他一手策划了此事 |
[06:35] | Well, we’re not gonna let it. | 别让他得逞 |
[06:36] | You get him in the box. | 问出点东西来 |
[06:38] | I want to know how to deactivate that bomb. | 我要知道怎么拆除那个炸弹 |
[06:42] | What makes you think it can be deactivated? | 你们凭什么觉得那炸弹可以拆除 |
[06:44] | You better pray that it can, because the person standing on it, | 你最好祈祷可以 因为站在那炸弹上的人 |
[06:47] | she’s a friend of mine. | 是我的朋友 |
[06:49] | Not for long. | 那她命不久矣了 |
[06:50] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[06:51] | See, you’re gonna help us. You know how the bomb is made. | 你会帮我们 你知道那炸弹是怎么制造的 |
[06:54] | The detonator, the fuse, all the other little parts– | 雷管 起爆装置 还有其它小部件 |
[06:56] | If they can stop any one of those parts from working, the bomb fails. | 要是他们能让任何一部分失灵 炸弹就不会爆 |
[06:59] | It’s not gonna fail. I’m not done yet. | 炸弹一定会爆炸 这还没完呢 |
[07:02] | None of this is over. | 这事还远远没完 |
[07:03] | Well, then you’re going back to jail a cop killer, | 那你就会以警察杀手的身份重回监狱 |
[07:05] | and there’s not a prison around that’s gonna– | 还没有哪座监狱… |
[07:06] | You want to save your friend? I want a lawyer. | 你们想救朋友吗 给我找个律师 |
[07:09] | Now. | 马上去 |
[07:14] | We’re estimating the trigger plate is about 3 feet by 3 feet. | 我们估计触发板大约在三乘三英尺范围内 |
[07:21] | So no one crosses this line. | 别跨过这条线 |
[07:23] | And the disarming process, how long does that usually take? | 拆除过程一般要多久 |
[07:26] | Well, that depends on the bomb. | 要看炸弹了 |
[07:27] | We still don’t know what kind of device we’re dealing with. | 我们还不清楚这是个怎样的炸弹 |
[07:30] | So what are we supposed to do in the meantime, | 那我们现在要干什么 |
[07:33] | just–you can’t have her just stand there. | 你不能让她就这么站着 |
[07:34] | I’m okay, Castle. | 我没事的 卡塞尔 |
[07:35] | No, you’re not okay. You’re standing… | 不 你有事 你正站在… |
[07:40] | Look, you said, uh, stepping on the plate was like cocking the hammer. | 你说过 站在触发板上就相当于拉起枪栓 |
[07:42] | stepping off the plate was pulling the trigger. | 从触发板上下来相当于扣下扳机 |
[07:44] | What if we replaced Beckett with something of equal weight? | 要是用和贝克特相同重量的东西换下她呢 |
[07:48] | You know, just the old Indiana Jones bag of sand/golden idol trick. | 就好像《夺宝奇兵》里一袋沙换一袋金的把戏 |
[07:51] | Remember how that turned out? | 记得结局怎样吗 |
[07:54] | Look, the plate she’s standing on can sense | 她所站的触发板 |
[07:55] | even minor fluctuations in pressure. | 能探测到轻微的压力波动 |
[07:58] | You try to transfer the weight, you’ll set off the bomb. | 要想偷梁换柱 就会引爆炸弹 |
[08:00] | Put any kind of protective gear on her, you’ll set off the bomb. | 在她身上加任何防护装备 也会引爆炸弹 |
[08:02] | She shifts too quickly from one foot to the other– | 她快速换一条腿… |
[08:04] | Set off the bomb. I-I get it. | 还会引爆炸弹 我明白了 |
[08:06] | Thank you. I’m sorry I asked. | 谢谢 很抱歉我这么问你 |
[08:07] | So what are we supposed to do, just stand here? | 那我们该做什么 傻站着吗 |
[08:10] | Not you, Mr. Castle. | 你不必站在这里 卡塞尔先生 |
[08:11] | All nonessential personnel must evacuate. | 无关人士必须撤离 |
[08:14] | Oh, no. I am essential personnel. | 不 我关系可大了 |
[08:16] | Castle, it’s okay. | 卡塞尔 没事的 |
[08:19] | We’ll take good care of her. | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[08:20] | I got guys downstairs right now figuring this out. | 我的人就在楼下想对策 |
[08:23] | Meantime, detective, sit tight. | 与此同时 探长 不要轻举妄动 |
[08:25] | I’ll check back with you soon. | 我很快就回来看你 |
[08:26] | I appreciate it. I’m staying. | 谢了 我要待在这里 |
[08:31] | Castle, please. There is no reason to put yourself in danger. | 卡塞尔 拜托 没道理让你犯险 |
[08:33] | There’s nothing that you can do here. | 你也束手无策 |
[08:35] | Nothing? Excuse me. Who’s gonna be your bomb buddy? | 束手无策 请问谁来做你的炸友 |
[08:39] | My bomb buddy? | 炸友 |
[08:40] | You heard what he said. | 你也听到他说的话了 |
[08:41] | You’re gonna be standing here, maybe for hours. | 你可能要在这儿站上好几个小时 |
[08:44] | If I don’t stay, who’s gonna keep your spirits up? | 我不在的话 谁来鼓励你 |
[08:46] | Who’s gonna take your mind off of getting tired? | 谁来给你加油打气 |
[08:49] | Castle, I’m gonna be fine. I feel fine. | 卡塞尔 我没事的 我现在很好 |
[08:51] | That would be great if you were a reliable judge of your own feelings, | 如果你清楚自己的感受 那听你这么说真是好事 |
[08:54] | which clearly, you’re not. | 但显然 你不清楚 |
[08:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. Exhibit “A”– according to you, | 不好意思 首先 据你自己所说 |
[08:59] | you felt nothing for me when we first met, | 我们初遇时你对我毫无感觉 |
[09:02] | – which we both know… – Are you act–oh,I get it. | -而我们都知道… -你这是…我明白了 |
[09:05] | – I know what you’re doing. – What? | -我明白你这是干什么了 -干什么 |
[09:07] | You know what, Castle? Forget it. | 你知道吗 卡塞尔 算了吧 |
[09:08] | I’m not going down that path. You can just go now. | 我不会上套的 你快走吧 |
[09:10] | Fine, I’ll leave if you admit to me | 好吧 你承认我们初遇时 |
[09:13] | you had feelings for me when we first met. | 你就对我有感觉 那我就走 |
[09:17] | Fine. I did have feelings for you when we first met. | 好吧 我们初遇时我就对你有感觉 |
[09:21] | I couldn’t stand you. | 特受不了你的感觉 |
[09:22] | Do you even remember what you were like in the beginning? | 你还记得一开始你什么样吗 |
[09:25] | Well, apparently, I was irresistible. | 很明显 我魅力无边 |
[09:26] | Irresistible? Are you joking? | 魅力无边 开什么玩笑 |
[09:31] | Richard Castle, you are under arrest for obstruction of justice. | 理查德·卡塞尔 我们以妨碍司法公正将你逮捕 |
[09:36] | You forgot making you look bad. | 你忘记加上让你丢脸这条了 |
[09:37] | Cuff him. | 铐上他 |
[09:39] | Bondage. My safe word is “apples”. | 捆绑啊 我的安全词是”苹果” |
[09:41] | Do I look like a killer to you? | 觉得我像凶手吗 |
[09:43] | Yes, you kill my patience. | 像 你磨掉了我的耐心 |
[09:45] | Guess who’s got a date with a prostitute? | 猜猜谁刚约了妓女 |
[09:48] | So many lonely women approached me | 好多寂寞的女人靠近我 |
[09:50] | thinking I was their Tom Hanks. | 想着我是她们的汤姆·汉克斯 |
[09:51] | – I got la- – Castle. | -我就… -卡塞尔 |
[09:52] | Don’t make me shoot you. | 不要逼我开枪打你 |
[09:53] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不 |
[09:55] | I am gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[09:57] | Do I have to wait for him to sign, or can I shoot him now? | 我是现在就杀了他 还是等他签完协议呢 |
[09:59] | – How shallow are you? – Very. | -你到底有多肤浅 -非常 肤浅 |
[10:01] | Call me a muse again, and I will break both your legs. | 再叫我女神 我就打断你的腿 |
[10:03] | – Okay? – Okay. | -懂吗 -懂了 |
[10:05] | In your dreams. | 做梦去吧 |
[10:05] | Actually, in my dreams, you’re never jealous. | 其实 在我的梦里你从来不吃醋 |
[10:07] | In my dreams,you just join in–ooh. | 在我的梦里 你会一起来… |
[10:11] | Okay. If you couldn’t stand me when we first met,tell me this. | 好吧 要是我们初遇时你受不了我 那告诉我 |
[10:14] | Why couldn’t you keep your hands off me? | 你怎么就对我欲罢不能呢 |
[10:17] | What are you even talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[10:20] | Oh, you know what I’m talking about. | 你心里明白 |
[10:24] | Okay. Of course. Sure. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[10:34] | Apples. Apples. Apples. | 松手 松手 |
[10:38] | Hold my hand. | 牵住我的手 |
[10:45] | That? Castle, that was called survival. | 卡塞尔 那是为了生存 |
[10:47] | We were just huddling for warmth. | 我们是在抱团取暖 |
[10:49] | – Cuddling? – Huddling. | -拥抱 -抱团 |
[10:51] | Or one could see it as a small part of a larger pattern– | 或者以点及面来看 |
[10:55] | unwanted touching in the workplace. | 这是工作场所不必要的肢体接触 |
[10:56] | Oh, so you’re being harassed? Is that it? | 你被我骚扰了 是这意思吗 |
[10:58] | You know, you’re very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[10:59] | A less understanding man would press charges with all the… | 要不是我通情达理 肯定要为你对我说的那些 |
[11:03] | inappropriate things you’ve said to me. | 不合适的话告你的 |
[11:04] | Really? Like what? | 是嘛 什么话 |
[11:07] | Oh, jeez. How do you even get in that position? | 神呐 这姿势到底怎么摆出来的 |
[11:10] | Right? It’s not even possible. | 我就说吧 根本没可能 |
[11:12] | Oh, it’s possible. | 还是有可能的 |
[11:14] | Okay, gauntlet your right fist in your left palm. | 用你左手掌托住右手 |
[11:18] | Shot too soon. | 枪开早了 |
[11:19] | You know, we could always just cuddle, Castle. | 我们抱抱就可以了 卡塞尔 |
[11:21] | Did you just use the word “Veritable”? | 你刚用了”名副其实”这个词吗 |
[11:23] | – Yes, I did. – Sexy. | -是的 -很性感嘛 |
[11:24] | You should hear me say “Fallacious. | 你该听听我说”荒谬至极” |
[11:26] | The closest I ever came to taking an art class | 我与艺术课程最近的距离 |
[11:28] | was posing for one as a model. | 只是在一堂课上做过模特 |
[11:30] | Wait. Posing in? | 等等 是什么造型 |
[11:31] | Not a stitch. | 赤裸酮体 |
[11:32] | What’s the matter, Castle? You afraid of a little role play? | 怎么了 卡塞尔 害怕角色扮演吗 |
[11:37] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 就这些吗 |
[11:39] | There’s more, but on thinking back, | 还有呢 但是回想起来 |
[11:40] | I was momentarily distracted | 我瞬间有点被你 |
[11:42] | by your dizzying array of hairstyles over the years. | 这些年的各种发型分神了 |
[11:45] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[11:45] | Oh, Castle, me in a swimsuit under the hot… Blistering sun? | 卡塞尔 让我穿着泳装在烈日下暴晒吗 |
[11:50] | I’d be happy to rub lotion on you. | 我很乐意给你擦防晒霜 |
[11:51] | You think this is crazy, | 这就让你兴奋了吗 |
[11:52] | you should see some of the clubs I’ve been to. | 你该见识一下我曾经去过的俱乐部 |
[11:54] | You know any good tricks? | 有什么拿手的把戏 |
[11:55] | I do this one thing with ice cubes. | 我有一个拿手把戏就是大变冰块 |
[11:58] | There is one hot… Wild… | 但的确有件激情的 狂野的 |
[12:02] | kinky thing that I do like doing. | 出格的事情我喜欢做 |
[12:06] | Putting killers behind bars. | 就是将凶手绳之以法 |
[12:09] | Please, let’s just stick it in and get this over with. | 别闹了 直接放进去看看吧 |
[12:14] | That’s not how I meant it. | 我根本不是那个意思 |
[12:15] | I can’t help it if you get off by putting things in my mouth. | 如果你喜欢乱解释我的话我也没办法 |
[12:18] | See? Like that. I can’t even– it’s uncanny. | 瞧见没 就这样 我都没…这太不可思议了 |
[12:21] | Oh, like you’ve never been inappropriate. | 就好像你没说过不合适的话 |
[12:24] | Me? | 我 |
[12:25] | I’ve never been anything but a perfect gentleman. | 我一直都很有绅士风度 |
[12:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:28] | You ever have any fun? Let your hair down? Drop your top? | 你放纵过自己吗 放松一下 脱掉上衣 |
[12:31] | A little “Cops gone wild”? | 做一个”狂野的警察” |
[12:33] | You do know I’m wearing a gun? | 你知道我带枪了吧 |
[12:35] | Yes, please. Beat my pants off if you dare. | 有胆量的话 拜托让我输个精光 |
[12:37] | – Sex? – i’ll explain how that works later. | -性行为 -我待会儿再给你解释 |
[12:39] | Slutty nurse. | 思春的小护士 |
[12:40] | You’re very good at bossing men around.、 | 你很会指使男人嘛 |
[12:42] | I find that hot. | 这太火辣了 |
[12:43] | Let me tell you something about crazy people. | 让我告诉你什么叫疯子 |
[12:45] | The sex is unbelievable. | 今早爽得简直是不可思议 |
[12:47] | Did you call to tell me a bedtime story? | 打电话来是要给我讲睡前故事吗 |
[12:49] | I’d be happy to let you spank me. | 我很高兴能让你打我一顿 |
[12:51] | We’re handcuffed. | 我们被铐住了 |
[12:54] | Kinky. | 重口啊 |
[12:54] | Strangely arousing. | 不可思议地振奋人心 |
[12:55] | You better not be enjoying this, Castle. | 你最好别乐在其中 卡塞尔 |
[12:57] | I’ll let you know in a minute. | 我等会儿再向你汇报 |
[12:58] | If you are not comfortable in a swimsuit, you can just skinny-dip. | 如果你不喜欢穿泳装的话 你可以裸泳哦 |
[13:00] | So I wear boxers. What do you wear? | 我穿短裤 那你穿什么呢 |
[13:02] | Thong? Cheekies? Bloomers? | 丁字裤 性感小裤裤 灯笼裤 |
[13:06] | Granny panties? Commando? | 保守型内裤 难道你不穿内裤 |
[13:10] | And talk about unwanted touching? | 还好意思说不必要的肢体接触呢 |
[13:13] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[13:18] | Okay. I’m gonna go up. Ready? | 好吧 我要上去了 准备好了吗 |
[13:21] | Grab my legs. | 抓住我的腿 |
[13:24] | Castle, I said “Legs, ” Okay? | 卡塞尔 我说的是腿好吗 |
[13:26] | Oh, legs. Sorry. | 是腿啊 抱歉 |
[13:28] | Yeah, but that’s simply because your legs are so close to your… | 但那只是因为你的腿跟你的那个 |
[13:31] | other bits. | 很近嘛 |
[13:32] | Oh, yeah. Keep telling yourself that, Castle. | 是啊 继续骗你自己吧 卡塞尔 |
[13:42] | – It’s gonna be okay right? – Yeah. | -不会有事吧 -当然了 |
[13:43] | Those guys downstairs, They’ve done this thousands of times. | 楼下那些人 他们都做过几千次了 |
[13:57] | Captain Mahoney. Tactical wants an update. | 马霍尼警监 战术小队询问最新情况 |
[13:59] | Well, lack of access is limiting our options. | 接触不到炸弹 我们没什么办法了 |
[14:01] | What’d you find out about that handheld remote he had? | 你们在他手持遥控器上查到了什么 |
[14:03] | It definitely activated the bomb. | 绝对是它启动了炸弹 |
[14:04] | Good news? Tech thinks it could deactivate it as well. | 好消息是 技术人员认为遥控器可以接触炸弹 |
[14:07] | But we need the right 5-digit code. | 但我们需要正确的五位密码 |
[14:09] | That’s, what, a hundred thousand combinations? | 那得有十万种可能性吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah, and it’s tamper proof. | 而且它是防干扰的 |
[14:13] | Enter the wrong code, and… | 如果输错密码 |
[14:19] | My client says that he’s willing to give you the disarm code, but… | 我的客户说他愿意交出拆除密码 但是 |
[14:22] | He has some demands. | 他有些要求 |
[14:26] | Full amnesty? You gotta be kidding me, right? | 完全豁免 开玩笑呢 |
[14:29] | This guy killed someone last night. | 他昨晚就杀了一个人 |
[14:30] | Uh, allegedly killed. | 无法证实 |
[14:32] | Look, I know. I-I told him that you wouldn’t go for it, | 听我说 我跟他说你们不会同意的 |
[14:34] | but if you haven’t noticed, he’s got a screw loose. | 但如果你还没发现 他精神不太正常 |
[14:37] | I can work on these other things– | 其他这些我都能满足 |
[14:38] | Food, clothes, even the phone isn’t impossible, but– | 食物 衣物 甚至电话也有可能 |
[14:40] | He said he won’t go back to prison. Okay? | 他说他不愿回监狱 |
[14:41] | He walks or he won’t help her. | 让他走 否则他就不帮她 |
[14:45] | – Boyer, right? – Yeah. | -你叫博耶 是吗 -对 |
[14:46] | You been out of law school, what, two, three years? | 你法学院毕业多久了 两三年吗 |
[14:50] | – Ten months. – Ten months? | -十个月 -十个月 |
[14:52] | – Yeah. – Okay, listen to me. | -对 -好 听我说 |
[14:54] | That detective standing on that bomb, she needs to get through this. | 那个站在炸弹上的探长 她不能有事 |
[14:58] | You understand me? | 懂吗 |
[15:00] | Look, I-I swear. I’m–I’m doing what I can. | 我发誓 我已经尽力了 |
[15:02] | All right. I’ll take this list to the D. A., | 好吧 我拿这份清单去找地检官 |
[15:04] | but we’re gonna need a plan “B. | 但我们得想个备用计划 |
[15:12] | The D. A. ‘s not going for it, nor should he. | 地检官不同意 这不能怪他 |
[15:14] | Turning this madman loose on society to save a single life, | 为了救一个人而把这个疯子放回社会上 |
[15:18] | even hers, is against everything we stand for. | 哪怕是为了救她 也有违我们一切的宗旨 |
[15:21] | Beckett–she’d be the first to agree with that. | 贝克特肯定也会这么想的 |
[15:24] | I’ll go back to the lawyer. | 我再去找那个律师 |
[15:25] | See if he can get through to Fosse. | 看他能不能说动弗希 |
[15:32] | So I told him that there was a deal to be had, just not for amnesty– | 我告诉他交易是可以的 但是豁免不行 |
[15:36] | – And? – And he’s still insisting he walk. | -然后呢 -他还是坚持要豁免 |
[15:38] | I figured I’d give him a few minutes to think and try again. | 我想给他几分钟想想 再去劝他 |
[15:41] | Detective, I swear, I’m doing everything I can. | 警探 我发誓 我真的尽力了 |
[15:44] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[15:47] | Yo, do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[15:48] | Why don’t you keep junior over there busy for me, will you? | 你能帮我拖住那个小律师一会儿吗 |
[15:51] | I’m gonna go see our boy in holding. | 我去探视一下拘留室里那小子 |
[15:54] | Why? | 干什么 |
[15:55] | You want that code, right? | 你不是想要密码吗 |
[15:57] | – Javi, what are you gonna do? – That’s up to him. | -哈维尔 你要干什么 -那得看他的了 |
[16:11] | Medic! I need a medic in holding now! | 医务人员 叫一名医务人员来拘留室 |
[16:23] | How in the hell did he get that pen? | 他怎么拿到钢笔的 |
[16:25] | That friggin’ lawyer gave it to him. | 那个律师给他的 |
[16:26] | He was trying to encourage Fosse to come up with some alternate demands. | 他想劝服弗希提出别的要求 |
[16:29] | And instead he just cost us any hope Of getting that disarm code. | 可他却害我们失去了拿到拆掉密码的机会 |
[16:33] | The guy just got out of prison a couple of months ago. | 这家伙几个月前才出狱 |
[16:35] | Why would he start killing people, and why would he take his own life? | 他为什么要杀人 又为什么自杀 |
[16:37] | I think I can answer that. | 我想我知道 |
[16:38] | Turns out… Fosse had stage iv brain cancer. | 我查到弗希是脑癌晚期 |
[16:41] | Found out last month. He was gonna die anyway. | 他上个月得知的 死亡只是早晚的事了 |
[16:43] | So if he was dying, why not take his enemies with him? | 既然要死 那不如拉上敌人一起死 |
[16:45] | Exactly, and his enemies weren’t limited to cops | 没错 而且他的仇人不只有警察 |
[16:47] | and last night’s bombing victim. | 和昨晚死于炸弹的被害人 |
[16:49] | There was another bombing last week in Connecticut. | 上周康涅狄格州也发生了一起爆炸 |
[16:52] | That victim worked for the A. D. A. | 死者曾为六年前把弗希 |
[16:54] | that put Fosse in jail six years ago. | 关进大牢的副地检工作 |
[16:56] | Hey, Fosse said, “I’m not done yet. | 弗希说过 “这还没完呢” |
[16:59] | Make a list of everyone involved with the prosecution at his trial. | 列出一份他那件案子所有跟控方有关的人 |
[17:02] | We need to warn them. There may be other bombs out there. | 我们得警告他们 可能还有别的炸弹 |
[17:05] | And get all the information on any fragments | 并且彻查两起爆炸案中 |
[17:07] | that were recovered from both bombings. | 找到的全部碎片的信息 |
[17:08] | If those bombs were made with any common components, | 如果两颗炸弹有什么相同的部件 |
[17:11] | it could help B.D.U. deactivate the device that Beckett’s on. | 或许能帮助拆弹小组解除贝克特踩的炸弹 |
[17:19] | Without the disarm code, We’re gonna need to get eyes on the device. | 没有解除密码 我们必须看看装置本身 |
[17:22] | We use a fiber-optic scope… Go in through the ceiling downstairs. | 我们用光纤探镜 从下面天花板往上看 |
[17:25] | Is that dangerous? | 那样危险吗 |
[17:26] | Well, we’ll do everything we can to minimize the risk. | 我们会尽可能降低危险 |
[17:29] | We’ll start across the room, snake the cable over. | 我们从屋子对面把线申过来 |
[17:31] | Still, there’ll be some vibrations. | 不过 还是会引起一定振动 |
[17:33] | – So there’s always a chance that – Just do it. | -所以还是有可能 -做你该做的吧 |
[17:36] | I can’t keep standing here forever. | 我总不能一直站在这儿 |
[17:37] | All right. We’ll go as quick as we can but as slow as we have to. | 好的 我们会尽快做完 但是也尽量小心 |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | – Castle, listen to me – I’m not leaving. | -卡塞尔 听我说 -我不走 |
[17:47] | Look, I know, but depending on what happens, | 我知道 但是鉴于目前的情况 |
[17:48] | there’s something that I need you to do– | 我想要你帮我做件事 |
[17:51] | Something that I can’t do myself. | 我自己做不到的事 |
[17:53] | You need me to hide your porn stash so your dad doesn’t find it? | 要我帮你藏好黄片不让你爸爸发现吗 |
[17:56] | Could you just be serious for a second, please? | 你别闹了 好吗 |
[17:57] | Okay. What? What do you need me to do? | 好吧 说吧 要我做什么 |
[18:03] | Not now, okay? Just promise me you’ll do it. | 待会儿再说 但你得答应我你会做到 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Okay, yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[18:07] | But look, you don’t need to be thinking like this. | 但是 你不用往这方面想的 |
[18:09] | I’m just–I’m trying to be realistic, Castle. | 我只是想实际一点 卡塞尔 |
[18:10] | I’ve been standing here for hours. | 我都在这儿站了几小时了 |
[18:12] | And I’m feeling the fatigue set in. | 我开始觉得累了 |
[18:14] | Don’t think about it. | 别去想那个 |
[18:15] | Beating fatigue is just, um… | 击败疲劳只是 |
[18:17] | It’s mind over body. | 用心智战胜身体 |
[18:19] | Escaped P.O.W.s have walked hundreds of miles to gain their freedom. | 逃跑的战俘为获得自由能步行数百英里 |
[18:24] | Polar explorer Ernest Shackleton | 极地探险家 欧内斯特·沙克尔顿 |
[18:26] | rode in a lifeboat 800 miles to save his crew, | 用救生艇划了八百英里 拯救了他的船员 |
[18:29] | all because of… | 全都是靠 |
[18:32] | You can convince yourself of almost anything. | 你能说服自己相信一切 |
[18:34] | Much like you convinced yourself you weren’t crazy about me. | 就像你让自己相信你没有迷恋我 |
[18:39] | Castle, I know what you’re trying to do. | 卡塞尔 我知道你这是干什么 |
[18:41] | You’re trying to take my mind off of it. | 你想让我别去想这个 |
[18:42] | And I appreciate that, but do we really have to– | 我也很感激 但我们真得要 |
[18:44] | And by the way, you may have convinced yourself, but… | 对了 你或许能说服你自己 但是 |
[18:48] | you weren’t fooling anyone else– | 你骗不了其他人 |
[18:50] | Not me, and certainly not your friends. | 骗不过我 更骗不过你的朋友们 |
[18:52] | Really? ’cause no one ever said anything to me. | 是吗 因为从没有谁对我说过什么 |
[18:56] | Girl, I’m gonna smack you. | 还跟姐姐装蒜是吧 |
[18:58] | You work side by side every day. | 你们每天形影不离地工作 |
[19:00] | He writes a sex scene in his book about you | 他以你为蓝本在书中大写性爱场景 |
[19:02] | that had me reaching for ice water. | 看得我都要喝冰水降温 |
[19:04] | Now little Miss Bride shows up, | 现在半路杀出来一个新娘旧情人 |
[19:06] | don’t tell me you’re not the least bit jealous. | 别告诉我你一点酸劲儿都没有 |
[19:08] | Oh, please. You have been inhaling too many autopsy fluids. | 得了吧 我看你在这里药水味闻太多了 |
[19:11] | Honey, just because you can’t see what’s going on | 亲爱的 不识庐山真面目 |
[19:14] | doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t see what’s going on. | 只缘身在此山中 |
[19:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:18] | He’s into you, | 他喜欢你 |
[19:20] | But you’re determined not to give in to these feelings | 你明显也对他有好感 但是你决意 |
[19:22] | that you clearly have for him. | 不让那种感情影响你 |
[19:23] | So he fantasizes about you through his writing. | 于是他通过写作来抒发对你的幻想 |
[19:26] | It’s literally…verbal masturbation. | 这简直就是书面意淫 |
[19:28] | No, no, no, no, no. I get it. | 不 我明白 |
[19:30] | You’re hot for Castle. | 你为卡塞尔着迷 |
[19:32] | You want to make little Castle babies. | 你想为他生小卡塞尔 |
[19:34] | Despite your little act, you’re crazy about him. | 不管你怎么掩饰 你迷恋着他 |
[19:38] | Oh, what? Was that supposed to be some big secret? | 怎么 这难不成还是惊天大秘密啊 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 必须的 |
[19:44] | No. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | Do you think he knows? | 你觉得他知道吗 |
[19:53] | He’s all yours. | 把他完全交给你了 |
[20:07] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | They might have said something, but– | 她们或许说过什么 |
[20:10] | But they were completely misreading the situation. | 但他们完全是搞错状况了 |
[20:12] | Oh. Much like I must have been misreading the situation | 就像你那么多次穿一些暴露的衣服 |
[20:15] | all those times you dressed up in revealing outfits | 想要引起我瞩目 |
[20:18] | to try and, uh, turn my head. | 也是我自作多情了吗 |
[20:26] | “No one”… | 没有人… |
[20:43] | Undercover? I like it. | 隐藏身份 我喜欢 |
[20:46] | You might want to pop one more button, just in case. | 不过保险起见 最好再开一颗扣子 |
[21:11] | Is it just my imagination, or did you change? | 这是我的幻觉 还是你真变了 |
[21:13] | – Castle, could you get some backup, please? – Yeah. | -卡塞尔 请叫支援好吗 -好的 |
[21:16] | The only reason that I was dressed up was to go undercover. | 我变装都是为了卧底 |
[21:20] | Oh, I guess it was just a coincidence that… | 那么我每次都在场 |
[21:22] | each time, I just so happened to be there. | 就只是个巧合了 |
[21:25] | No, it wasn’t a coincidence, | 不 那不是巧合 |
[21:26] | because you were always following me around. | 是因为你总是跟着我 |
[21:29] | Why? ’cause you were into me. | 为什么呢 因为你喜欢我 |
[21:31] | – Me into you? – Yeah. | -我喜欢你 -对 |
[21:32] | Mm. I-I admit, I found you not unattractive | 我承认 我并没有不被你吸引 |
[21:36] | and occasionally… | 有时候 |
[21:37] | fun to be around. | 也觉得你很风趣 |
[21:38] | But into you? N-mm. | 但是我才没有喜欢你呢 |
[21:41] | No. Definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[21:44] | Okay, fine. Then why were you following me around? | 那好吧 那你为什么跟着我 |
[21:46] | And don’t say that it was research, | 别说是为了搜集素材 |
[21:47] | because no one believed that for a second. | 因为从来没人相信过这个理由 |
[21:50] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[21:53] | It was because I was… | 那是因为 |
[21:56] | having so much fun playing cop. | 扮演警察真是太欢乐了 |
[22:13] | Dead body? Yes! | 发现尸体 太棒了 |
[22:15] | Drop the gun, dirtbag! | 把枪放下 人渣 |
[22:17] | – What did you call me? – D-dirt-dirtbag. | -你叫我什么 -人…人渣 |
[22:19] | Boo-yah. | 太好了 |
[22:20] | Is there a police code for zombie on the loose? | 有没有在逃僵尸的警用代码 |
[22:22] | I love this case. | 我爱死这个案子了 |
[22:26] | Secrets, murder, and gambling– | 秘密 谋杀 赌博 |
[22:28] | Three of my favorite pastimes. | 我钟爱的娱乐活动之三 |
[22:30] | I got him! | 抓住了 |
[22:31] | I got him! | 抓住了 |
[22:32] | Bam! So you admit that it was you | 中了 所以你承认 |
[22:34] | – who vandalized Wilder’s apartment? – Castle. | -是你破坏了怀尔德的公寓 -卡塞尔 |
[22:36] | I sometimes forget I’m not actually a cop. | 有时忘了自己不是警察 |
[22:38] | Want me to bust out Jake and the Fatman again? | 要我再次上演《帅虎猛龙》的戏码吗 |
[22:43] | I’ve always wanted to do that! | 我酝酿这个动作很久了耶 |
[22:49] | Drop the gun or I swear to God, I’ll– | 放下你的枪 否则 我发誓我要- |
[22:54] | Tell me you saw that! | 看见了吗 |
[22:55] | Sorry! | 抱歉了 |
[23:02] | Little help? | 帮个忙 |
[23:03] | That was awesome. | 真不可思议 |
[23:05] | I mean, well, obviously, it was horrible, but– | 我是说 显然这很可怕 |
[23:07] | I hate this case. | 我真讨厌这个案子 |
[23:08] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我明白 这不是很棒吗 |
[23:14] | Put your hands in the air | 把手举起来 |
[23:15] | and get on your knees while you’re at it! | 最好给我跪在地上 |
[23:18] | Gentlemen, if I’ve learned one thing, | 先生们 如果人生教了我什么道理 |
[23:20] | it’s to not let a little thing like murder | 那就是不要让凶案这种小事 |
[23:22] | get in the way of having a good time. | 坏了我们玩乐的兴致 |
[23:25] | That’s not why you were following me around. | 你才不是因为这个一直跟着我 |
[23:27] | It is, too. | 这是其中之一 |
[23:28] | And anything else you come up with is… | 其他的事情 |
[23:30] | strictly a product of your imagination. | 都是你瞎想的 |
[23:32] | Well, it’s obvious that you and I are not gonna resolve this. | 看来咱们两个是解决不了这件事了 |
[23:36] | So you concede? | 你承认先喜欢我了 |
[23:38] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[23:39] | – Who like who first? – That’s right. | -谁先喜欢谁 -对 |
[23:41] | Who was into whom first, me or Castle? | 谁先喜欢上谁的 我还是卡塞尔 |
[23:44] | You do realize that I’m busy trying to save your life? | 你知道我现在忙着救你的命吧 |
[23:46] | Just answer the question, | 你回答就行了 |
[23:47] | Espo, and don’t be afraid to hurt his feelings. | 埃斯波 别怕伤害你的朋友 |
[23:49] | And don’t forget about how jealous she got that time we worked that case | 别忘了我们在我前女友婚礼上办案时 |
[23:53] | at my ex-girlfriend’s wedding. | 她有多嫉妒 |
[23:54] | Or how jealous he got when I was with Demming. | 也别忘了我和戴明在一起时他有多嫉妒 |
[23:57] | Or before that, how jealous she got about me and my ex-wife. | 在那之前 她看到我和我前妻在一起 |
[23:59] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁打电话 |
[24:00] | Or how about when you wrote that sex scene… | 那次你写的性爱场景 |
[24:02] | It’s Castle and Beckett. | 卡塞尔和贝克特 |
[24:03] | I think they’re starting to crack. Check it out. | 他们好像要撑不住了 听听 |
[24:05] | Or, uh, jealous about me and Serena Kaye, | 你嫉妒我和萨琳娜·凯耶 |
[24:08] | or Sophia from the CIA, | 还有中情局的索菲亚 |
[24:09] | or Agent Shaw from the FBI. | 和联调局的特工肖 |
[24:11] | Yeah, wow. Totally losing it. | 的确是撑不住了 |
[24:14] | Listen, I ran down the bomb fragments from Fosse’s previous attacks. | 我查了弗希以前袭击用的炸弹残片 |
[24:17] | The components he used were completely different. | 他以前用的部件和现在完全不同 |
[24:19] | They’re not gonna be any help in determining | 对现在这个炸弹的分析 |
[24:20] | what this third bomb is like. | 一点用都没有 |
[24:21] | So it’s up to B.D.U. now. | 现在就看拆弹小组了 |
[24:51] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[24:54] | There’s a timer, too. | 还有定时器 |
[25:03] | Seems like the timer was activated | 应该是她踩上触发装置时 |
[25:04] | when she stepped on that triggering plate. | 定时器就开始倒数了 |
[25:06] | Okay. Well, how much time is left? | 还剩多长时间 |
[25:09] | 30 minutes and 47 seconds. | 30分钟47秒 |
[25:14] | All right. Um… | 好吧 |
[25:17] | Can we deactivate it by then? | 我们能让它停止吗 |
[25:19] | We’ll try. | 我们会尽力的 |
[25:20] | Trouble is, our usual targets– | 问题是 我们通常处理的东西 |
[25:22] | the fuse, the detonator, the timing pin– | 雷管 引爆装置和定时销 |
[25:24] | they’re all shielded by a steel plate. | 都在钢板底下 |
[25:26] | Well, there’s gotta be something we can do. | 总有办法的吧 |
[25:27] | We could line the floor with armor. | 我们可以给地板铺上装甲 |
[25:29] | I could just put on one of those “Hurt Locker” suits. | 我可以穿上拆弹小组的衣服 |
[25:31] | I could tackle her right off of it. | 然后把她撞飞下来 |
[25:33] | Castle, if that thing goes off, | 卡塞尔 如果那玩意爆炸了 |
[25:35] | the whole building’s going with it. | 整栋大楼都保不住 |
[25:36] | There’s not a suit in the world that’s gonna– | 这世上没有那种衣服 |
[25:38] | Hey, Castle. What’s going on? | 卡塞尔 怎么了 |
[25:40] | Uh, be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[25:43] | I promise we’ll do all that we can. | 我保证我会竭尽全力的 |
[25:45] | But I urge you to be realistic– | 但我劝你要有心理准备 |
[25:46] | Okay, thank you. Captain, thank you. | 谢谢你 警监 谢谢你 |
[25:52] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[25:53] | Good news. They’ve isolated the bomb. | 好消息 他们把炸弹隔离了 |
[25:55] | And they’re deploying their bomb disposal robot. | 正在部署拆弹机器人工作 |
[25:57] | It’s a new prototype model with advanced A.I. | 那是一种先进的人工智能原型机 |
[26:00] | They’ve had a lot of success in field simulations. It’s… | 模拟实战的时候都成功了 |
[26:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:04] | A prototype robot? | 机器人原型机 |
[26:07] | I can tell when you’re lying, Castle. | 我可以看得出你说谎 卡塞尔 |
[26:09] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[26:10] | Like when you said that you were… | 就像你说 |
[26:12] | following me just to play cop. | 你跟着我是为了扮演警察 |
[26:13] | Now what did he actually say? | 他到底说了什么 |
[26:17] | There’s a timer on the bomb. | 炸弹上有定时器 |
[26:21] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[26:23] | About 30 minutes. | 大概三十分钟 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, it’s probably just as well. | 也无所谓了 |
[26:31] | I can’t keep standing here anyway. | 我也快站不住了 |
[26:33] | Hey, we will get you out of this. | 咱们会没事的 |
[26:35] | And what makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[26:36] | We’ve been in bad situations before. | 再糟糕的事我们也遇过啊 |
[26:39] | Now here’s what’s gonna happen. | 现在听我的 |
[26:41] | We’re just gonna stroll on over to the elevator, together. | 我们一起慢慢走到电梯那里 |
[26:46] | You make a sound, and I’ll put a round in this man’s liver, | 你出声 我就对着他的肝来一下 |
[26:49] | and he will die slowly. | 他会慢慢死去 |
[26:52] | How close to death do you want to get? | 你到底想离死亡有多近呢 |
[27:01] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[27:02] | Are you watching? | 看到了吗 |
[27:03] | I got your girl! | 你的女人在我手上 |
[27:18] | I feel, in situations like this, | 我觉得 这种情况下 |
[27:19] | it’s important to have faith. | 有信念很重要 |
[27:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:23] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[27:26] | Castle, | 卡塞尔 |
[27:28] | thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[27:30] | for being there. | 陪着我 |
[27:35] | Always. | 我一直都在 |
[27:39] | Yeah, there is something about us | 是的 我们似乎 |
[27:40] | that seems to draw in trouble. | 有卷入麻烦的体质 |
[27:42] | But you’re forgetting the scariest one of them all. | 但你忘了最惊魂的那次 |
[27:48] | Richard, I’m home! | 理查德 我回来了 |
[27:49] | Oh, my god. Aah! | 我的天 |
[27:52] | Darling, we need to talk. | 儿子 我们得谈谈 |
[27:54] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[27:55] | What? Hide. | -什么 -躲起来 |
[27:57] | – Are you serious? – Get in the closet. | -你说真的吗 -躲到衣橱里 |
[27:58] | No, I’m not going in the closet. | 不 我才不躲到衣橱里呢 |
[27:59] | Get in the closet. | 快躲到衣橱里 |
[28:02] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[28:03] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[28:04] | making the bed. | 在铺床 |
[28:08] | That was terrifying. | 真是吓死人了 |
[28:10] | But still, | 但是 尽管 |
[28:11] | as bad as the situation gets, we always find a way out. | 局面糟糕透顶 我们总会解决办法 |
[28:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | So how are we gonna find our way out of this one? | 那这次又该怎么解决呢 |
[28:17] | I keep thinking the answer is in Fosse’s story. | 我觉得答案就在弗希的故事里 |
[28:20] | I mean, something must have set him off. But what? | 他肯定是因为什么事气疯了 但是什么事呢 |
[28:23] | Castle, why does his story matter? | 卡塞尔 他的故事有什么重要的呢 |
[28:25] | The story always matters. | 故事总是至关重要的 |
[28:26] | That’s actually why we make such a great team. | 这就是我们合拍的原因 |
[28:29] | You find the evidence, | 你追查证据 |
[28:30] | evidence helps me build a story, | 证据助我构架故事 |
[28:31] | the story points us to the solution. | 故事指引我们找到答案 |
[28:35] | The key card. | 房卡 |
[28:37] | Mike’s key card! | 迈克的房卡 |
[28:38] | Scarlett gave it to him | 是斯嘉丽给他的 |
[28:39] | so that the two of them could go into business together. | 这样他们才能一起打理生意 |
[28:41] | Making for one angry blackmailer. | 这让勒索者很生气 |
[28:43] | And as long as he’s alive, he’s a threat to Dahl. | 他对达尔来说就是个威胁 |
[28:45] | She was in on it from the start. | 从一开始 她就在计划这一切 |
[28:46] | Yes. How did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[28:48] | I was thinking the exact same thing. | 心有灵犀 |
[28:49] | I think I figured out who Zalman was paid to kill. | 我知道扎尔曼要杀害的目标了 |
[28:51] | Billionaire philanthropist Christian Dahl? | 亿万富翁慈善家克里斯琴·达尔 |
[28:54] | It’s like we could be twins. | 咱俩就像一对双胞胎 |
[28:55] | I think I know who the killer is. | 我想我知道凶手是谁了 |
[28:57] | Him. What? | 他 什么 |
[28:58] | He lied? | 他撒谎了 |
[29:00] | The con is still on! | 骗局还没结束 |
[29:01] | There! | 这里 |
[29:02] | I know who the killer is! | 我知道凶手是谁了 |
[29:04] | Do you two practice this when we’re not around? | 我们不在的时候 你们练习接话吗 |
[29:08] | See? The story– | 你看 故事 |
[29:10] | It’s our secret ingredient. | 就是我们的秘密配方 |
[29:11] | Except when your storytelling devolves | 除了你的故事编得 |
[29:13] | into wild speculation. | 过分离谱的时候 |
[29:15] | Then it’s just maddening. | 那些根本就是瞎胡闹 |
[29:16] | Hey, that wild speculation | 我的那些疯狂猜想 |
[29:19] | almost always points us to our killer. | 几乎总能领我们找到凶手 |
[29:22] | You know what I don’t get, is who would steal a dead body? | 我实在搞不懂什么人会偷尸体 |
[29:24] | Organ harvesters. | 非法器官贩卖者 |
[29:25] | Cadaverless med students. | 急缺尸体标本的医学院学生 |
[29:27] | Satanists. | 撒旦的信徒 |
[29:28] | Mad scientists looking to create their own monster. | 想制造怪物的科学狂人 |
[29:31] | The bullet was made of ice. | 那子弹是冰块做的 |
[29:33] | Gun-toting viking, that’s your theory? | 持枪的维京人 这就是你的推测 |
[29:35] | Or he’s a vampire. Recently fired postal workers. | 或者是吸血鬼 是最近刚被解雇的邮局职工 |
[29:37] | Here I am, looking for evidence, | 我现在正寻找线索 |
[29:38] | and all I had to do was just make something up. | 而你们却靠编故事了事 |
[29:41] | The clock was commissioned by a secret society | 这个钟是被一个秘密组织用来 |
[29:42] | to countdown the end of days– | 倒数世界末日的 |
[29:44] | A secret society of santas, | 一个由圣诞老人组成的秘密组织 |
[29:47] | who are the guardians of time. | 他们守护着时间 |
[29:49] | Oh-ho! Oh, that’s good. | 这想法太拉风了 |
[29:51] | Don’t say spy. | 不要说间谍 |
[29:53] | Or mob hit. | 也别说是黑帮干的 |
[29:54] | Mob hit of a spy? | 那黑帮干掉了一个间谍呢 |
[29:56] | Ninja assassin. | 暗杀忍者 |
[29:57] | Mad doctors and b-movie Nazis. | 疯子医生 低成本电影里的纳粹 |
[29:59] | Time-traveling killer. | 时空旅行杀手 |
[30:00] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[30:03] | No, I got nothing. | 没 没有想到 |
[30:04] | The mummy himself has risen from the grave | 木乃伊自己从棺木里爬出来 |
[30:06] | and is roaming new york seeking vengeance. | 在纽约街头闲逛 寻找复仇的对象 |
[30:08] | Ooh. That’d be cool, if it was actually a ghost. | 如果真是鬼魂的话 就太酷了 |
[30:10] | Don’t ruin my story with your logic. | 别拿逻辑来分析我的故事 |
[30:13] | The actual DVD will not kill me, Esposito. | 碟片本身不会置你于死地 埃斯波西托 |
[30:15] | It will be the spirit inside the DVD, | 是里面的怨魂 |
[30:18] | just like in “The Ring.” | 就像《午夜凶铃》里那样 |
[30:19] | Yeah, that’s the stupidest thing you said yet. | 这是你说过的最蠢的话了 |
[30:21] | So a killer cyborg sent from the future, | 半机械人杀手从未来被派到这里 |
[30:24] | resistance fighters intercept his coordinates, | 反抗军截取了他的坐标 |
[30:25] | redirect him into a pizza oven, saving humanity. | 将他传送进了披萨烤箱 拯救了人类 |
[30:31] | Who needs proof? What a great story. | 要什么证据啊 这么精彩的故事 |
[30:34] | Men In Black. | 黑衣人 |
[30:35] | The psychic predicted her own murder? | 这个灵媒预言了自己的谋杀案 |
[30:38] | The killer’s a zombie. | 凶手是个僵尸 |
[30:40] | I said “almost always.” | 我说了是”几乎总能” |
[30:42] | But in this case, we’re not trying to catch our killer. | 但这次事件里 我们并没在追捕凶手 |
[30:44] | Fosse’s already dead. | 凶手已经死了 |
[30:46] | You know what bugs me? | 你知道 我最不解的是什么吗 |
[30:47] | Why would a guy on a bombing spree | 一个到处安炸弹的人 |
[30:49] | be worried about selling his baseball card collection? | 会关心出售棒球卡片这样的事吗 |
[30:52] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会 |
[30:54] | Do you think that Fosse | 你认为弗希 |
[30:55] | was trying to lure the collector here? | 是想引诱收藏家来这里吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, I’d say so, seeing as how this receipt says | 我是这么想的 他的收据说明 |
[30:58] | he just bought this collection a week ago. | 几周前他刚刚买了一套卡片 |
[31:01] | That card collector was going down to the station | 那个收藏家要到局里来 |
[31:02] | to make a statement, right? | 录口供 对吗 |
[31:03] | Yes, yes. If he’s still there, maybe Ryan and Esposito | 如果他还在那 也许莱恩跟埃斯波西托 |
[31:06] | – can figure out what Fosse wanted with him. – Already on it. | -能查出弗希找他的真正原因 -这就联系他们 |
[31:08] | You’re sure you never met him before? | 你确定以前没见过他 |
[31:09] | – No previous interactions? – No. | -一点交集都没有 -没有 |
[31:11] | He friended me on Facebook a few weeks ago, | 几周前他在脸书上加我好友 |
[31:13] | saw me posting about some trading cards, | 看到我交换卡片的帖子 |
[31:14] | said he has some old ones for me to take a look at. | 说他有一些旧的卡让我看看 |
[31:16] | How about any connection to his trial, even indirectly? | 那和他的审讯有联系吗 间接的也算 |
[31:18] | Maybe your job’s related to the legal field somehow. | 没准的你的工作多少和法律是相关的 |
[31:19] | I’m an administrator for N.Y.S.E.D. up in Albany. | 我在奥尔巴尼的纽约州教育部担任管理员 |
[31:22] | This is the first time | 这是我这么多年 |
[31:22] | I’ve even been to the city in years. | 第一次来市里 |
[31:24] | Okay, what about his victims, Jeffrey Sklar, Kelly Runther? | 那他的被害人呢 杰弗里·斯科拉和凯利·兰瑟 |
[31:26] | Any connection to them? | 和他们有联系吗 |
[31:27] | Sorry. I’ve never seen them before. | 对不起 我从没见过他们 |
[31:29] | What about this list of names connected to the fosse trial? | 那这些和弗希审判相关的人呢 |
[31:31] | Do any of those names look familiar? | 有熟悉的名字吗 |
[31:34] | Look again. We’re running out of time. | 再看一遍 我们快没时间了 |
[31:36] | I want to help. I do. But I don’t know anything. | 我也想帮忙 但是我什么都不知道 |
[31:40] | Yeah. No, I under–I understand. Thank you, Esposito. | 是 不 我明白 谢谢埃斯波西托 |
[31:44] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[31:48] | Ten minutes. I know. | 还有十分钟 我懂 |
[31:55] | It’s okay, Captain. You did everything you could. | 没事的 警监 你尽力了 |
[31:57] | We are not giving up. | 我们不会放弃的 |
[31:59] | There’ll be guys down there working on this | 下面的兄弟们还会努力 |
[32:00] | till the last possible moment. | 到最后一刻的 |
[32:03] | But I have to withdraw everybody else, | 但是我得让这里的人撤退 |
[32:06] | – and that includes you, Castle. – Could I just… | -也包括你 卡塞尔 -我能 |
[32:09] | Could I have a moment alone with him, please? | 我能和他单独说几句话吗 |
[32:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:20] | It’s time to say good-bye. | 到说再见的时候了 |
[32:23] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[32:24] | Castle, you promised that you would help me with something | 卡塞尔 你答应过我时机到了 |
[32:26] | when the time came. | 就会帮我的 |
[32:29] | This is it. | 现在时机到了 |
[32:31] | – Beckett, no. – Please, Castle. | -贝克特 不 -求你了 卡塞尔 |
[32:33] | Please don’t make this any harder than it needs to be. | 求你别让这件事难上加难了 |
[32:40] | I wish I could… | 我希望我可以 |
[32:42] | kiss you. | 吻你 |
[32:43] | I wish… | 我还有好多 |
[32:46] | so many things. | 和你有关的愿望 |
[32:48] | No. | 不 |
[32:49] | There’s no regrets. | 我们没有遗憾 |
[32:52] | All in all, I think we’ve had a great run. | 这一路走来 一切很美好 |
[33:02] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[33:10] | Rick. | 里奇 |
[33:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:02] | You’ve reached the voice mail of Jim Beckett. | 您已拨通了吉姆·贝克特的语音信箱 |
[34:04] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[34:06] | Hey, dad, it’s me. | 嘿 爸爸 是我 |
[34:07] | I just wanted to hear your voice and… | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[34:11] | I wanted to tell you that I love you. | 我想告诉你我爱你 |
[34:16] | Okay, that’s all. | 好了 就这样 |
[34:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[34:30] | We speak for the dead. | 我们为死者伸冤 |
[34:33] | That’s the job. | 这是工作 |
[34:35] | We are all they’ve got | 一旦坏人夺去了他们的声音 |
[34:36] | once the wicked rob them of their voices. | 我们就是他们的全部 |
[34:40] | We owe them that. | 这是我们欠他们的 |
[34:43] | But we don’t owe ’em our lives. | 但我们不欠他们我们自己的生活 |
[34:47] | Your mother always said that life | 你妈妈经常说 生活中 |
[34:49] | never delivers anything that we can’t handle. | 没有我们面对不了的事 |
[34:52] | Let me take you someplace, Kate. | 让我带你走吧 凯特 |
[34:55] | Someplace you’ll be safe. | 去个你会安全的地方 |
[34:57] | I’ll never be safe. | 我再无宁日了 |
[34:59] | There are no victories. | 没有胜利 |
[35:02] | There’s only the battle. | 只有战斗 |
[35:03] | And the best that you could hope for | 你所能期望的最好的事情 |
[35:05] | Is that you find someplace where you can make your stand. | 就是你能够找到自己的立场 |
[35:09] | I wish that I had someone | 我希望找到一个 |
[35:11] | Who would be there for me, and I could be there for him, | 可以守候我的人 我可以守候他 |
[35:13] | And we could just dive into it together. | 两人可以长相厮守 |
[35:16] | Even on the worst days, | 即便是在最糟糕的日子里 |
[35:17] | there’s a possibility for joy. | 也有快乐的可能 |
[35:23] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[35:26] | I almost died, | 在频临死亡的那一刻 |
[35:28] | and all I could think about was you. | 我心里想的只有你 |
[35:31] | I just want you. | 我只想跟你在一起 |
[35:40] | Don’t die on me! | 别死在我面前 |
[35:45] | Come on! | 加油 |
[35:46] | Switch. We got this. | 交换 我们来吧 |
[35:51] | Pulse ox… we can’t wait. Set up for intubation. | 脉搏 我们不能等了 准备插管 |
[35:57] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[35:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:01] | I love you, Kate. | 我爱你 凯特 |
[36:06] | Hey. What are you doing? | 嘿 你干嘛呢 |
[36:08] | Napping? ’cause I can come back later. | 小睡吗 我可以一会儿再过来 |
[36:10] | Castle, what are you doing here? | 卡塞尔 你在这儿干嘛 |
[36:11] | You promised. | 你答应我了 |
[36:12] | Yeah, I promised I’d leave, | 是 我是答应你离开 |
[36:13] | but I didn’t promise I wouldn’t come back. | 但是我没答应我不会回来 |
[36:15] | I got coffee–later– for when you’re off that thing. | 我买咖啡了 一会儿吧 庆祝你脱险 |
[36:17] | No, Castle, please. You have to leave now. | 不 卡塞尔 你马上走吧 |
[36:19] | There’s no reason for both of us to die. | 没必要我们两个人一起死 |
[36:21] | Oh, I didn’t come here to die. I came here to defuse the bomb. | 我不是来这儿死的 我来这里拆弹的 |
[36:23] | There’s still a chance. | 还有机会 |
[36:24] | – Yes, a 1 in 100,000 chance. – Great. | -是 十万分之一的机会 -好极了 |
[36:27] | While there’s still a chance, I’m not giving up. | 既然还有机会 我就不会放弃 |
[36:29] | Castle, listen to me. | 卡塞尔 听我说 |
[36:31] | I’ve already come to peace with this, | 我已经平静接受了 |
[36:32] | and that doesn’t include Alexis losing her father | 但我不能接受阿丽克西斯失去她的父亲 |
[36:34] | or Martha her son. | 或者玛莎失去她的儿子 |
[36:35] | Come on. What am I supposed to do, walk out the door | 别这样 我能怎样做 你一个人 |
[36:37] | while you’re standing all the way over there by yourself? | 孤孤单单站在这里 而我一走了之 |
[36:39] | Yes. Yes, that’s exactly– | 是 这正是 |
[36:41] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[36:43] | Why are you standing all the way over there? | 你站的地方是屋子的内部 |
[36:46] | If Fosse set the bomb for the cops, why not– | 如果弗希是给警察设计的炸弹 为什么 |
[36:49] | Why not set it by the door so they’d hit is as they came in? | 为什么不埋在门口好让他们一进来就踩到呢 |
[36:52] | Unless– this wasn’t for cops. | 除非 这不是给警察的 |
[36:54] | Then who was it for? | 那是给谁设计的 |
[36:55] | The card collector kid– what was his name? | 那个收藏卡片的小子 他叫什么 |
[36:57] | Diego. He was on his way up here. | 迪亚哥 他当时要来这里 |
[36:59] | Maybe Fosse was trying to leverage him for information. | 或许弗希打算要挟他以获得信息 |
[37:00] | Okay, great. | 好 太棒了 |
[37:01] | So, uh, what’s near where you’re standing? | 所以说 你站的地方离哪里最近 |
[37:04] | The Island, cards, | 厨台 卡片 |
[37:06] | computer. | 笔记本电脑 |
[37:06] | Castle, I think I can reach that computer from here. | 卡塞尔 我觉得我可以够到电脑 |
[37:08] | You stay there. I’ll check it. | 你待在那 我来看看 |
[37:11] | Do you think Fosse wanted Diego to look something up? | 你觉得弗希想让迪亚哥查什么东西吗 |
[37:13] | Maybe, but what? | 也许 但会是什么呢 |
[37:15] | Checking the browser history–porn… | 正在看浏览历史 A片 |
[37:17] | more porn, | 还是A片 |
[37:18] | web sites for a couple of PIs | 几个私家侦探的网站 |
[37:20] | PeopleTracker.Pro. | 职业人肉网 |
[37:22] | He’s looking for someone. | 他在找人 |
[37:23] | Maybe it was someone else | 或许把他送进监狱的 |
[37:24] | that he held responsible for putting him in prison. | 另有其人 |
[37:26] | You can find practically anyone with the click of a mouse. | 鼠标一点就能找到人 |
[37:28] | Why hire a private investigator? | 为什么请私家侦探 |
[37:31] | I think I might have an answer for you. | 我有答案 |
[37:32] | I went through the list of all the people | 我查阅了与弗希一案有关的 |
[37:33] | involved in Fosse’s trial. | 人员名单 |
[37:34] | One woman’s been completely scrubbed from the system. | 有一个女人的资料被系统抹去了 |
[37:37] | Driver’s license, | 驾照信息 |
[37:38] | social security number– all gone. | 社保信息 都不见了 |
[37:40] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[37:42] | Dorothy Novak. | 桃乐西·诺瓦克 |
[37:43] | The prosecution’s main witness, | 控方的重要证人 |
[37:45] | and Fosse’s girlfriend at the time. | 弗希当时的女友 |
[37:46] | The D.A. just confirmed, his office set her up | 地检官刚刚确认 检察院在弗希出狱后 |
[37:48] | with a new identity when fosse got out three months ago. | 给她提供了新的身份 |
[37:51] | She was afraid Fosse would come after her. | 她害怕弗希会报复 |
[37:52] | Looks like she was right. | 看起来她是对的 |
[37:54] | Okay, but how is this Diego Jiminez | 迪亚哥·胡梅纳兹如何帮助他 |
[37:56] | – supposed to help find her? – Don’t know. | -找到她呢 -不知道 |
[37:58] | He worked at the N.Y.S.E.D. | 他在NYSED工作 |
[38:00] | New York State Education Department. | 纽约州教育部 |
[38:03] | Wait. | 等下 |
[38:03] | Were the first two victims related to Fosse’s girlfriend? | 头两个被害人与弗希女友有联系吗 |
[38:06] | Yeah, the woman he killed last night was the girlfriend’s cousin. | 有 昨天被杀的女人是弗希女友的表亲 |
[38:08] | And the first victim worked for the D.A.’s office. | 第一个被害人在检察院工作 |
[38:10] | – They helped relocate her. – Fosse didn’t want revenge. | -他们帮忙转移了她 -弗希不想复仇 |
[38:12] | He was looking for information from them. | 他想从他们那得到想要的讯息 |
[38:14] | He wanted to find out his girlfriend’s new identity. | 他想知道女友的新身份 |
[38:16] | He was desperate to find them. | 他迫切地想要找出线索 |
[38:17] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[38:18] | Right there with you. Does she have a kid? | 我知道 她有孩子吗 |
[38:20] | Yeah. She gave birth eight months after the trial. | 是的 她在审讯后八个月分娩 |
[38:22] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:23] | It’s his. He didn’t find out about it until he got out. | 是弗希的 他出狱后才知道 |
[38:26] | And that’s why he lured Diego here. | 所以他把迪亚哥引到这里 |
[38:27] | Diego had access to state school records. | 迪亚哥能够查阅州内学校的学生资料 |
[38:30] | He was trying to find his kid. It was all about fi– | 他想找到他的孩子 一切都是为了找到 |
[38:33] | That’s the code. | 那就是密码 |
[38:35] | It has to be. | 一定是 |
[38:36] | Ryan, see if you can find the kid’s name. | 莱恩 看看你能不能找到孩子的名字 |
[38:38] | Working on it. | 正在找 |
[38:38] | Okay, work fast, buddy. We got two minutes. | 快点 兄弟 我们还有两分钟 |
[38:41] | It’s a story that makes sense. | 这个理论合情合理 |
[38:43] | Fosse was desperate to see his kid just once before he dies, | 弗希想在死前见见自己的骨肉 |
[38:46] | but the mother has hidden the child away. | 但是母亲把孩子藏起来了 |
[38:47] | So Fosse lashed out, | 于是弗希抓狂了 |
[38:49] | doing whatever it took to track them down. | 不惜一切想要找到他们 |
[38:51] | Told you we’d figure this out. | 我就说我们解决这事 |
[38:52] | Castle, there’s barely a minute left. | 卡塞尔 还有一分钟多钟 |
[38:54] | – You’ve gotta go. – Not yet. | -你得离开这 -还不行 |
[38:55] | Please. If he finds the name, I’ll type it in myself. | 求你了 如果他找到名字 我自己输入 |
[38:58] | – If not– – He’ll come through. | -如果没找 -他会找到的 |
[39:05] | He has to. | 一定会 |
[39:16] | William. | 威廉 |
[39:17] | The kid’s name is William. | 孩子的名字叫威廉 |
[39:18] | Seven letters. | 七个字母 |
[39:21] | Billy. | 比利 |
[39:22] | Or Willy. | 或威力 |
[39:24] | What kind of mother is gonna call her kid willy | 哪个白痴妈妈会给孩子起名叫威力 |
[39:26] | unless she wants his ass kicked every day at the playground? | 除非她希望自己的孩子在学校天天被欺负 |
[39:28] | Guys, 15 seconds. | 伙计们 15秒 |
[39:31] | Your call, Beckett. | 你来决定 贝克特 |
[39:32] | Billy. Go. | 比利 快 |
[39:33] | B-I-L-L B-I-L-L… | |
[39:51] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[39:52] | She’s off. | 她走下来了 |
[39:53] | She’s off. Yes. | 她安全了 太好了 |
[40:06] | Wait, Castle. Listen… | 等下 卡塞尔 听着 |
[40:09] | Thank you for staying with me. | 谢谢你陪着我 |
[40:11] | Always. | 我一直都在 |
[40:23] | Perfect timing. | 时间把握地刚好 |
[40:25] | You good? | 还好吗 |
[40:26] | – Yeah. Did she see? – No. | -还好 她看见了吗 -没有 |
[40:27] | Glad to see you, Detective. Even you, Mr. Castle. | 很高兴见到你 探长 甚至高兴见到你 卡塞尔 |
[40:30] | I have to say, | 我得说 |
[40:31] | I don’t know too many men who would’ve done what you did. | 据我所知 没有多少人会像你那样做 |
[40:34] | Neither do I. | 是啊 |
[40:39] | Oh, for heaven’s sake, Detective. | 拜托 探长 |
[40:41] | Just kiss the man. | 赶紧亲一口吧 |
[40:45] | Sir, you know? | 长官 你知道 |
[40:46] | What… | 怎么 |
[40:47] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你以为我是白痴吗 |
[40:50] | I needed to maintain plausible deniability, | 我需要保持可信的推诿 |
[40:52] | which I can continue | 只要你们 |
[40:54] | as long as you two both act professionally at the precinct. | 在分局能够专注工作 我会继续下去 |
[40:57] | I know I can. | 我是可以 |
[40:58] | But, Captain, she has a long history | 但是 警监 她经常在工作时 |
[40:59] | of coming on to me at work– | 对我动手动脚 |
[41:00] | I don’t think it’ll be a problem, sir. | 放心 长官 那不会构成任何问题 |
[41:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:03] | Meanwhile, as long as we’re on neutral ground here, | 与此同时 既然我们达成共识 |
[41:05] | I’d say, uh, he’s deserves it. | 我得说 他值得 |
[41:08] | Wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[41:09] | Yes, sir, I would. | 是的 长官 |
[41:15] | You know, Castle, when I was standing up there, | 卡塞尔 我站在那 |
[41:17] | I kept thinking about all the times we’ve kissed. | 一直在想我们无数次的亲吻 |
[41:21] | And I was trying to decide on the best one. | 我在选择最棒的一次 |
[41:25] | And what do you think? | 然后呢 |
[42:02] | I think we’re just getting started. | 我觉得我们才刚刚开始 |