Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Let’s keep this going, people! 大伙儿加油
[00:03] This is a big night for us. 今晚对我们来说非常重要
[00:06] You! Get it together, man. Focus! 你 集中精神 用心一些
[00:09] Yes, chef. 是 主厨
[00:10] Table 21. Order in. Appetizer. 21号桌下单 前菜
[00:12] One tuna crudo. One pork belly. 一份吞拿鱼 一份猪肚
[00:14] Two salmons. One squab. One quail. 两份三文鱼 一份乳鸽 一份鹌鹑
[00:19] Lovely. 不错
[00:20] Off it goes. 上菜
[00:37] Here you are. 您的菜
[00:40] Excuse me. 打扰下
[00:43] Enjoy. 慢用
[00:44] Well, bon appetit, everyone. 各位 愿胃口好
[00:48] So, Eric, how would another $20 million 埃里克 我再追加两千万
[00:51] for Mexisolar sit with you? 投资墨日能源怎么样
[00:54] Once I’ve seen that factory. 等我参观过工厂后
[00:56] Enough business. Eat. Drink. 别谈公事了 吃饭 喝酒
[00:58] Be merry for once in your life. 享受一下人生
[01:02] My god, this food is sublime. 我的天 这个菜真是美味啊
[01:05] I should hope so. 希望如此
[01:06] This is the toughest reservation in the city. 这是全市最难订到位子的餐厅
[01:16] Arthur? 亚瑟
[01:19] Someone call 9-1-1. 快报警
[01:22] Now you’re dead so you can suck it. 现在你完蛋了 去死吧
[01:25] Oh, you want more? 还来吗
[01:27] Come get it, buddy. 来啊 哥们
[01:28] ’cause I got something special for you. 我为你准备了特殊的大餐
[01:32] And I got something special for you… 我也为你准备了特殊的
[01:35] Too. 大餐
[01:39] Well, that’s not lookin’ too good. 看起来不太妙啊
[01:40] What? Castle… 什么 卡塞尔
[01:43] Well, then stick your head out, Patel, 那就勇敢站出来 帕提尔
[01:44] and get poned like a real man. 像个真男人一样受死吧
[01:47] Who is patel? 谁是帕提尔
[01:48] He’s this kid from India. 他是一个印度小孩
[01:49] He’s been thrashing me for weeks, but not tonight. 他已经痛扁我几周了 但今晚别想
[01:51] Tonight I am bringing it. 今晚我的状态非常好
[01:53] It stings, doesn’t it? 感觉不爽吧 对吗
[01:55] Yeah, it kinda does. 是的
[01:56] – Castle. – What? -卡塞尔 -什么事
[01:57] Would you rather play with a kid in an imaginary world 你宁愿在虚拟世界和小孩子玩
[02:00] Or with… 还是和这个
[02:02] in the real world. 在真实世界玩
[02:05] I w– 我
[02:08] I, uh, uh… 我
[02:10] – Oh, my god. – What? -我的天 -怎么了
[02:12] – Oh, my god. You actually have to think about this? – No. -我的天 你还真的要考虑啊 -不
[02:19] No. I don’t have to think about it. 不 我不用考虑
[02:21] Come on over here. 来吧
[02:23] – Are you kidding me? – What? -开什么玩笑 -怎么了
[02:24] You know what? Forget it. 知道吗 算了
[02:26] – Seriously, I died on purpose for you. – Whatever. -真的 为了你我故意死的 -随便
[02:27] Come on. What. 来嘛 怎么了
[02:30] No, I– it’s not my mom. 不 她不是我妈
[02:32] It’s worse. 更糟糕
[02:33] Yeah, see you Thursday. 好 周四碰头
[02:35] I’m sorry. You know how I get when I’m gaming. 对不起 你知道我玩游戏时是什么样子
[02:38] I was–I was in the zone. I was like Gretzky. 我非常专心 就像格雷茨基一样[冰球运动员]
[02:39] Well, at least Gretzky knew how to score. 至少人家格雷茨基知道如何得分[得到女人]
[02:41] Ouch. Okay. 哎哟 好吧
[02:43] Look, I’m–again, I’m very, very sorry. 再说一遍 我非常非常抱歉
[02:45] Do you forgive me? 你原谅我吗
[02:47] You know, Castle, it wasn’t too long ago 卡塞尔 就在不久前
[02:48] when me wearing a sexy outfit would get… 只要我穿着性感的衣服
[02:51] an immediate response from you. 你就会立刻回应
[02:54] What are you saying, 你是说
[02:55] that I’m taking you for granted? 你已经视你为理所当然了吗
[02:56] I don’t know, Castle. Are you? 我不知道 卡塞尔 你是吗
[02:58] Hey, guys. Victim’s over here. 两位 被害人在那边
[03:01] Name is Arthur Felder, 54. 亚瑟·菲尔德 54岁
[03:03] He’s a wealthy venture capitalist. 是个富有的风险投资人
[03:05] Witness said that he took one bite of his squab 目击证人说他吃了一口乳鸽
[03:08] and did a nose dive into his plate. 就摔在盘子上挂了
[03:10] Okay, so this was not an allergic reaction? 所以说不是过敏反应
[03:12] There’s no sign of anaphylaxis, 没有过敏的迹象
[03:14] but his enlarged pupils and excessive saliva 但是瞳孔放大以及大量唾液
[03:16] suggest a foreign substance. 显示食物有异物
[03:18] – He was poisoned. – It looks that way, -他被下毒了 -看起来是这样
[03:19] But I won’t know for sure until I run a tox screen. 但我在毒检后才能确定
[03:22] So how many people had access to the food before it was delivered? 在菜上桌前 有多少人经手
[03:24] Esposito’s checking on that right… now. 埃斯波西托正在调…查
[03:26] Is that Eric Vaughn? 那是埃里克·沃恩吗
[03:27] Uh, yeah. He was part of the victim’s dinner party. 对 他和被害人一起吃饭
[03:30] – He’s that billionaire inventor, right? – Yeah. -他是亿万发明家 对吗 -对
[03:32] Inventor, innovator, and number eight on my L.S.L. 发明家 创新者 我的LSL单上第八号
[03:35] – L.S.L.? – Last supper list. -LSL是什么 -“最后的晚餐”名单
[03:37] You and a table of 12, anyone from history. 你和12个人共进晚餐 历史上的任何人都行
[03:39] What is mine, you ask? I’m glad you did. 你问我的名单上有谁吗 很高兴你问了
[03:41] In order, it is Lincoln, Einstein, 排名分别为林肯 爱因斯坦
[03:44] Ian Fleming, 伊恩·弗莱明[007系列作者]
[03:44] John Lennon, Joan of Arc, 约翰·列侬 圣女贞德
[03:46] Sinatra… 辛纳屈[著名歌手]
[03:48] And you, of course. 当然有你了
[03:50] Too late, Castle. 太迟了 卡塞尔
[03:54] So who made the reservation? 谁订的位子
[03:56] I did, about a week ago. 我在大约一周前订的
[03:58] Did anyone else know that Mr. Felder would be here tonight? 还有谁知道菲尔德先生今晚会来吗
[04:00] Uh, his office, 他办公室的人
[04:01] but I have no idea who they might have told. 但我不知道他们会告诉谁
[04:04] Uh, Mr. Vaughn? 沃恩先生
[04:07] – Okay… – Excuse me? -好的 -打扰下
[04:10] Fantastic. Thank you. All right. 太好了 谢谢 好的
[04:12] This is a murder investigation. 现在是凶案调查
[04:14] I’m gonna need your full attention. 我需要你集中注意力
[04:16] I’m so sorry. That was my pilot. 对不起 我在跟我的飞行员通电话
[04:18] Arthur’s family’s in the Caribbean. 亚瑟的家人在加勒比海
[04:20] I was arranging for my plane to bring them home. 我在安排让飞机接他们回来
[04:24] Well, that’s very generous of you, Mr. Vaughn. 你非常慷慨 沃恩先生
[04:27] No, please, call me Eric. And you are? 请叫我埃里克 请问你是哪位
[04:29] Uh, I’m detective Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[04:30] And I am Richard Castle. 我是理查德·卡塞尔
[04:32] – Oh, the writer? – Yeah. -是那位作家 -是的
[04:33] My mother loves your novels. 我母亲很喜欢你的小说
[04:35] Oh, I’ll get her an autographed copy. 我会送她签名版
[04:36] So how well did you know our victim? 你跟被害人熟悉吗
[04:39] We’d been doing business for many years. 我们在生意上合作几年了
[04:40] But, uh, we weren’t close, I’m afraid. 但恐怕不算熟悉
[04:42] Any idea who would want him dead? 知道谁想要他死吗
[04:44] None. Uh, this– this whole thing is terrible. 不知道 这件事太可怕了
[04:47] Hey, Beckett. 贝克特
[04:48] – Excuse me. – Of course. -抱歉 -没事
[04:49] So normally only a handful of waitstaff 通常情况下 只有少数服务员
[04:51] handle each entree, but in this case, 可能接触到菜 但这次
[04:53] it could’ve been somebody from the outside. 有可能是外面的人做的
[04:55] There was a kitchen door propped open, 有一道厨房门强制打开了
[04:56] and C.S.U. found this waiter’s vest 鉴证组发现这件服务员的背心
[04:58] stashed in a dumpster. 藏在垃圾桶里
[04:59] Okay, have unis canvass the area, 好的 让警员排查这片区域
[05:01] And I’m gonna want to interview all of the kitchen staff as well. 我要盘问所有的厨房人员
[05:03] Right. 好的
[05:09] Yes. 是的
[05:17] What? 怎么
[05:19] Looks as though Vaughn is on your list as well. 看来沃恩也在你的晚餐名单上
[05:22] Oh. The things you notice 你注意力集中的时候
[05:23] when you’re paying attention, Castle. 很有洞察力呢 卡塞尔
[05:27] Yeah, I’ve been a busboy there for two years. 是的 我在餐馆做了两年
[05:29] So where were you at 8:20? 那你8点20的时候在哪
[05:30] 8:20? Um, I was at a back sink scraping dishes. 8点20 我在后面的洗碗池那边刷碗
[05:34] All right. Um, did you happen to see 好吧 那你有没有刚好看到
[05:36] anyone in the kitchen that you didn’t recognize? 不认识的人出现在厨房里
[05:37] Yeah, you know, someone brushed past me. 有的 有个人跟我擦身而过
[05:39] Uh, I didn’t get a good look, 我没有看清楚
[05:40] but I remember thinking that he wasn’t familiar. 但是我记得他面生
[05:42] Can you describe him? 你能描述他的样子吗
[05:43] Not really. He was short, dark hair, maybe. 不确定 他可能是矮个子 深色头发
[05:47] Uh, things move fast in the kitchen, 厨房如战场
[05:49] so I only caught him out of the corner of my eye. 所以我只是眼角瞥到他
[05:51] Tell me about that back door. Is it always open? 讲讲后门的情况 一直是开着的吗
[05:53] I-it shouldn’t be. 应该是关着的
[05:56] So it looks like our victim — Arthur Felder– 看来受害者 亚瑟·菲尔德
[05:57] wasn’t the most fuzziest of guys. 不是个很和气的人
[05:59] He made his fortune in hostile takeovers. 他凭恶意收购发了财
[06:01] A couple of weeks ago, 几周前
[06:02] he shut down a chemical plant in Newark 他关闭了一家在纽瓦克的化工厂
[06:04] and sold it off for parts. 分开廉价抛售
[06:05] It says here that 200 people lost their jobs. 据说两百人因此丢了工作
[06:07] Yeah, and according to his assistant, 据他的助手所说
[06:09] they got quite a few death threats 他们宣布倒闭后
[06:10] after they announced the closing. 收到了不少恐吓信
[06:12] Corporate raider shutters a chemical plant 恶意收购者关闭化工厂
[06:14] and ends up eating crow, or in this case, poisoned squab. 最终自食其果 这个案子里 命丧毒鸽
[06:18] It’s poetic, diabolically speaking. 挺诗意的 虽然很残忍
[06:21] Okay, Castle and I will talk to Lanie 好的 我和卡塞尔会去找蕾妮
[06:22] to see if there’s any connection 看看毒药和化工厂之间
[06:23] between the poison and the plant. 有什么联系
[06:25] In the meantime, why don’t you guys 同时 你们两个
[06:26] go through the list of people that made threats 去排查一下寄恐吓信的人
[06:28] and see if anyone was in the vicinity 看看有没有人当时
[06:30] of the restaurant? 在餐厅附近
[06:31] Right on. 这就去
[06:33] Sorry. It’s not a match for any of the chemicals 抱歉 这跟化工厂制造的任何化工产品
[06:35] manufactured by that plant. 都不匹配
[06:37] So what was he poisoned with? 那他是被什么毒死的
[06:38] Something exotic enough not to show up on a chem 某种外来药品 以至于普通和
[06:40] and unknown toxin evaluation. 罕有毒捡都没查出来
[06:42] I’m running further tests, but all I can say for sure 我在做进一步检测 但我只能肯定
[06:45] is that it was some sort of paralyzing agent. 这是一种麻痹剂
[06:47] Speaking of paralyzing agent… 说到麻痹剂
[06:50] Can I just say, Eric Vaughn?! 我能不能说 埃里克·沃恩啊
[06:53] See, Castle? 看到没 卡塞尔
[06:54] Look, he’s on everybody’s list. 每个人都想跟他吃饭
[06:55] Yes, yes, he’s quite impressive. 好吧 他的确很出色
[06:57] And handsome. 还很帅
[06:58] And don’t forget rich. And that accent? 别忘了还多金 那个口音
[07:00] – Ooh, honey. – Oh, I know. -真销魂啊 -我知道
[07:02] All right! okay. 行了 行了
[07:03] I admit, all right, 好吧 我承认
[07:05] just as lesser men aspire to be me, 正如那些资质一般的人希望成为我
[07:08] he’s who the mes of the world aspire to be, okay? 他就是那些我这种成功人士也向往的人
[07:10] But that is not gonna help us solve Arthur Felder’s murder. 这无法帮我们解决亚瑟·菲尔德的凶案
[07:13] Finding out what he was poisoned with will. 查出他是被什么毒死的才有用
[07:15] Well, I can tell you this, 我可以告诉你
[07:17] whatever the poison was, was chemically synthesized 不管毒剂是什么 都是化学合成的
[07:20] and incredibly fast-acting. 起效非常快
[07:21] The mushrooms he was eating 他当时在吃的蘑菇
[07:23] never even made it to his stomach. 甚至还没进入胃部
[07:24] Thank you. Wait. Mushrooms? 谢谢 等等 蘑菇
[07:27] I saw the menu. 我看过菜单
[07:28] The mushrooms were served with the quail, not the squab. 蘑菇是跟鹌鹑一起上的 不是乳鸽
[07:30] You’re right. 对啊
[07:32] But Ryan said that Felder had the squab. 但莱恩说菲尔德吃了乳鸽
[07:35] Yeah, it’s my handwriting. 对 这是我的笔迹
[07:36] And it’s right here on the ticket. 就在这张小票上
[07:37] Mr. Felder ordered the squab. 菲尔德点的乳鸽
[07:39] Well, we have reason to believe 我们有理由认为
[07:40] that he actually ate the quail. 他实际上吃了鹌鹑
[07:41] The poisoned quail, Lucas. 下过毒的鹌鹑 卢卡斯
[07:44] How did he end up with it? 他怎么会吃到的
[07:46] Oh, no. I-I must have made a mistake. 天呐 肯定是我弄错了
[07:49] I’m still learning the spring menu, 我刚开始学记春季菜单
[07:50] and the quail with the mushrooms 鹌鹑炒蘑菇
[07:52] looks a lot like the squab with the artichoke hearts. 看上去很像乳鸽炒洋蓟心
[07:54] And chef was screaming. 主厨在大叫
[07:55] So you mixed up the orders. 所以你上错了菜
[07:58] Oh, god. 天呐
[07:59] Okay, if Felder ordered the squab, 如果菲尔德点了乳鸽
[08:01] then who ordered the quail? 那谁点了鹌鹑
[08:04] Yeah, here it is. 这里写着
[08:05] The quail was supposed to go to Eric Vaughn. 鹌鹑应该是埃里克·沃恩点的
[08:09] Felder wasn’t the intended target. 菲尔德并不是预计目标
[08:12] They were trying to kill Vaughn. 他们想杀的是沃恩
[08:25] You mean to say, that poison was meant for me? 你的意思是 毒是下给我的
[08:28] It seems that way. 看来是这样
[08:29] Oh, good god. 天呐
[08:31] What am I gonna tell Arthur’s wife? 我该怎么跟亚瑟的妻子交代
[08:33] Mr. Vaughn– 沃恩先生
[08:33] Eric, please. 请叫我埃里克
[08:35] Eric. Um, look, I understand your concern, 埃里克 我理解你的担忧
[08:39] but right now, I think we need to focus on you. 但现在我们要专注于你了
[08:41] Now do you know of anyone that would want you dead? 你知不知道有谁希望你死
[08:43] No, but you don’t get to where I am without making enemies, 不 但我做到今天的地步必然会树敌
[08:47] when one of my innovations succeeds, 当我的一项发明成功时
[08:49] it often means that someone else’s fails. 往往表示别人失败了
[08:51] And being high profile, 由于我受人瞩目
[08:52] people tend to want things from me 人们往往想从我身上得到点什么
[08:53] or get angry for things that I can’t control. 或迁怒于我所不能控制的事情
[08:56] Well, it sounds like being Eric Vaughn has its price. 看来成为埃里克·沃恩代价不小
[08:59] Don’t get me wrong. I’m not complaining. 别误会 我不是在抱怨
[09:01] I’m sure you face much tougher situations every day. 我敢肯定你每天面对的事情更棘手
[09:06] Well, you know, when someone is trying to kill you, 当有人想杀你的时候
[09:08] I think that you have every right to complain. 我觉得你完全有权抱怨一下
[09:12] So what about recently? 那最近呢
[09:14] Have you received any threats? 有没有收到恐吓
[09:16] Not that I’m aware of. 据我所知没有
[09:18] But if my people don’t think it’s serious, 如果我的人觉得事情不严重
[09:19] they often don’t bother to tell me. 他们可能不会来麻烦我
[09:21] My assistant Petra can get you the file. 我助手佩特拉可以提供文件
[09:23] We’ll need as much background as she can give us– 我们需要尽可能多的背景材料
[09:25] disgruntled employees, angry competitors, 心怀不满的雇员 愤怒的竞争对手
[09:28] lawsuits, things like that. 诉讼 之类的材料
[09:29] Uh, whatever you need. 有什么要求尽管提
[09:32] Detective, 探长
[09:34] whoever did this is still out there. 凶手仍然逍遥法外
[09:36] It wouldn’t be crazy to assume they might try again. 认为他们会再次作案并不夸张
[09:39] No. Uh, no, it wouldn’t. 是的
[09:41] Um, look, I can assign some uniformed officers to you, 我可以派些警官来保护你
[09:45] but I think, until we figure out who’s behind this, 但我想 直到我们找出凶手
[09:47] you might consider hiring private security. 你得考虑雇私人保镖
[09:53] And there you go. 请用
[09:55] What is this? 这是什么
[09:56] It’s just me not taking you for granted. 是我不视你为理所当然的表现
[09:59] So what did you talk about there, you and Vaughn? 你和沃恩到底在里面说了什么
[10:01] Oh, we were just going over the investigation, 我们只是在聊调查的事
[10:03] talking out the next few s– 讨论接下来的
[10:07] Wait a minute. Is this– 等一下
[10:08] Are you… 你是不是
[10:09] Is this you being jealous? 你是在嫉妒吗
[10:12] Jealous? 嫉妒
[10:15] Yes. 对
[10:16] The guy won a Macarthur Genius Award. 那家伙赢得了麦克阿瑟天才奖
[10:18] Do you know who they give those awards to? 你知道他们把奖颁给什么人吗
[10:20] Geniuses. Okay? 天才们
[10:21] He’s got one company bringing clean water to Africa 他有一家向非洲运送纯净水的公司
[10:23] and another one that might actually cure cancer. 还有一家或许能治愈癌症的公司
[10:26] So, yes, when you’re in a room with him alone, 所以是的 当你单独和他在房间里时
[10:29] I’m a little jealous. 我是有点嫉妒
[10:30] I saw–I saw how you looked at him. 我看到你看他的眼神
[10:32] Oh, my gosh. Castle. It’s Eric Vaughn. 天呐 卡塞尔 那可是埃里克·沃恩
[10:34] He was voted one of the hundred 他被选为地球上最有趣的
[10:36] most interesting people on the planet. 一百个人之一
[10:38] Of course I’m gonna swoon a little, 我当然会有点激动
[10:40] just like you would 就好像你看到
[10:41] if Bar Refaeli walked through the door. 芭儿·拉法莉进屋时一样
[10:42] But it’s meaningless. 但那毫无意义
[10:44] Yeah, you’re right. It’s just… 你说得对 只是
[10:46] The guy’s so impressive. 那家伙太吸引人了
[10:48] But he’s not you. 但他不是你
[10:51] Besides, the guy could get any woman he wants. 而且 那家伙能得到他想要的任何女人
[10:53] He’s not interested in me. 他对我没兴趣
[10:55] Right? I know. 可不是嘛
[10:58] Okay. 好了
[10:59] I spoke with the commissioner, 我和委员谈过
[11:00] And he’s agreed to provide Vaughn with a protective detail. 他同意为沃恩提供保护
[11:03] Uh, great. I actually have a few uniforms 很好 我可以为他推荐
[11:05] that I’d like to recommend for duty. 几个警员
[11:07] No. Mr. Vaughn has requested you. 不 沃恩先生指定要你
[11:10] He what now? 他要干嘛
[11:11] Sir, I’m a homicide detective, not some bodyguard. 长官 我是凶杀案探长 不是保镖
[11:14] Trust me, I know. 相信我 我知道
[11:15] But this comes directly from the commissioner. 但这是委员直接任命的
[11:17] Why doesn’t Vaughn just hire a private army? 为什么沃恩不直接雇一支私人军队呢
[11:20] He can afford that. 他承担得起
[11:21] I don’t know why, Mr. Castle. 我不知道为什么 卡塞尔先生
[11:22] I just know what my orders are. 我只知道我的任务是什么
[11:24] He wants detective Beckett and only Beckett. 他要贝克特探长 而且只要贝克特
[11:29] Can he even do that? 他能那么干吗
[11:31] I think he just did. 我想他已经那么干了
[11:35] Beckett’s hanging with Vaughn? 贝克特和沃恩在一起
[11:37] Oh, hell, yeah, you should be worried. 那你当然得担心了
[11:39] His hit list includes half of “Maxim’s” Hot 100. 他在”最性感一百人”榜上有名
[11:42] Oh, and unlike you, 而且跟你不同的是
[11:43] His helicopter doesn’t need a remote control. 他的直升机可不用遥控
[11:44] Don’t listen to him, Castle. Beckett’s loyal to you. 别听他的 卡塞尔 贝克特对你忠贞不二
[11:47] She’s not gonna be seduced by his charms. 她不会被他的魅力所勾引
[11:49] Really? So you’d let Jenny hang with him then? 真的吗 你会让珍妮跟他出门吗
[11:51] Hell, no. I wouldn’t let Jenny near that guy. 不可能 我不会让珍妮靠近那家伙
[11:53] Thanks. 多谢
[11:53] Okay, but… I’m not worried. 好吧 但是我不担心
[11:56] I’m not. Okay? I just– 我不担心好吗 我只是
[11:58] I can’t believe that the department 我不相信局里会违背她的意愿
[12:00] is forcing her to hang out with some womanizing rich guy 让她和一个风流倜傥的有钱人
[12:02] against her will. 一起出去
[12:04] Yeah. Unbelievable. 是的 不可思议
[12:05] Yeah, she’s never done that. 是啊 这可前所未有
[12:06] You know what we need to do? 你们知道我们该怎么办吗
[12:08] We need to solve this case, and fast. 我们必须尽快解决这个案子
[12:10] Okay? The sooner we catch this killer, 好吗 我们越早抓到凶手
[12:11] The sooner we get her away from Vaughn. 就越早让她远离沃恩
[12:13] Where are we on that waiter vest we found in the alley? 在巷子里找到的服务员背心进展如何
[12:15] C.S.U. was checking for trace evidence. No fibers. 鉴证组检查了痕迹证据 没有纤维
[12:17] And they couldn’t pull any prints off the buttons. 而且也没能从扣子上提取指纹
[12:19] No. Have ’em do it again. 不行 让他们再做一次
[12:20] Whoever wore that vest is our killer. 穿着那件背心的就是凶手
[12:22] – I know. We have done this before. – Have you? -我知道 我们以前干过 -是吗
[12:23] Castle! Chill. 卡塞尔 淡定
[12:25] We may have another lead. 我们有其他线索
[12:26] Uniforms picked up a homeless guy 警员在发现那件背心的
[12:28] in the same alley right where that vest was found. 巷子里抓到一个流浪汉
[12:30] He may have seen something. 他可能看到了一些东西
[12:31] Well, then why aren’t we talking to him? 好吧 那怎么不去审问他
[12:32] Because at the moment, he is stupid drunk. Seeing double. 因为现在他正醉着呢 看东西都重影
[12:35] We’ll have a better chance of a description once he sobers up. 等他醒了也许能更好地描述事实
[12:38] – I’m on it. – What do you mean, you’re on it? -交给我了 -什么叫交给你了
[12:40] – Where are you going? – To make -你去哪 -去给他
[12:40] him the best damn cup of coffee he’s ever had. 弄一杯他喝过的最提神的咖啡
[12:45] This is a big mistake. 这是个大错误
[12:46] The best way for me to keep you alive 让我保住你性命最好的方式
[12:48] is to get out there and catch the guy that’s behind this. 就是出去破案然后抓住那个幕后黑手
[12:51] You underestimate yourself, detective. 你低估自己了 探长
[12:53] I’m quite sure you can do both. 我确定你能两者兼顾
[12:54] And are you willing to bet your life on that? 你愿意拿自己的命来赌吗
[12:56] You don’t even know me. 你根本不认识我
[12:58] I know enough. 我了解得够多
[12:59] You graduated at the top of your class. 你作为优等生毕业
[13:01] You’re the youngest woman 你是纽约警察局历史上
[13:02] in the history of the NYPD to make detective. 最年轻的的女探长
[13:04] You have the highest closure rate 你比局里的任何人
[13:06] of anyone in the department. 结案率都要高
[13:07] And earlier this year, 今年早些时候
[13:08] you bucked every protocol to save a senator’s life. 你打破规章救了一位议员的命
[13:11] Do you have any idea how remarkable you are? 你知道你有多优秀吗
[13:15] You don’t, do you? 你不知道 对吧
[13:18] If anyone can keep me safe, it’s you. 如果有谁能保护我 那就是你
[13:21] Good afternoon, Eric. 下午好 埃里克
[13:23] We’ve put extra security in place, 我们已经加强了安保
[13:24] but we have to talk about Mexisolar. 但我们得谈谈墨日能源的事
[13:26] Detective Beckett, 这是贝克特探长
[13:27] David Anderson, my attorney. 这是大卫·安德森 我的律师
[13:29] The detective is looking after me, 探长在保护我的安全
[13:30] so make sure she has everything she needs. 所以确保她能得到她需要的一切
[13:32] If he gives you any trouble, 如果他给你添麻烦
[13:33] we can put him on investor conference calls all day. 我们可以让他去开一整天投资会议
[13:35] I might take you up on that. 我或许会接受这个提议
[13:38] Eric, it’s important to keep Mexisolar R&D moving 埃里克 如果我们想让Q-3顺利发行
[13:41] – if we want to launch Q-3. – Detective. -就得保持墨日能源研发部保持运作 -探长
[13:43] I put together summaries of our entire portfolio 我按你的要求整理了我们
[13:45] of companies per your request, 所有公司的卷宗
[13:46] along with any complaints against them or Mr. Vaughn. 还有对他们或沃恩先生的所有投诉
[13:49] Briefing in an hour? 一小时后向你报告
[13:50] Yeah, that would be great. Thanks. 那太好了 谢谢
[13:53] Hey, Lanie. What’s up? 蕾妮 什么事
[13:54] Your cause of death. 你要的死因
[13:56] The poison was a chemically synthesized, 毒药是化学合成的
[13:58] weaponized agent, 武器化制剂
[14:00] similar to the organic compound saxitoxin. 类似于蛤蚌毒素的有机化合物
[14:03] Saxitoxin? 蛤蚌毒素
[14:05] It usually occurs in shellfish, but not this version. 通常出现在贝类食物里 但不是这样的
[14:08] Whoever created this had access to a pretty sophisticated lab, 制毒的人肯定能进入精密的实验室
[14:12] and this one’s been supercharged. 而且这毒是加强的
[14:14] Speaking of supercharged, 说到精力过人
[14:16] Is it true that you’re with Eric Vaughn? 你真的和埃里克·沃恩在一起吗
[14:19] I mean, Kate I know you love Castle and all, 凯特 我知道你爱卡塞尔
[14:22] but, girlfriend– 但是 亲爱的
[14:23] Bye, Lanie. 再见 蕾妮
[14:25] Bye. 再见
[14:26] Hello there, Lanie. 你好 蕾妮
[14:27] I’m Eric Vaughn. 我是埃里克·沃恩.
[14:29] Ah, and I think you’re absolutely ravishing. 我觉得你真是让人销魂
[14:32] Saxitoxin? 蛤蚌毒素
[14:34] Yeah, are you familiar with it? 对 你有了解吗
[14:35] The Vaughn Alliance partnered with a university lab 沃恩集团和一所大学的实验室
[14:37] to develop a next-generation antidote 合作开发针对那一族神经毒素的
[14:40] to that entire class of neurotoxins. 新一代解毒剂
[14:43] And have you had troubles with anyone associated with the lab? 你和实验室有关的哪个人有纠纷吗
[14:47] Cindy. 辛迪
[14:49] Who’s Cindy? 辛迪是谁
[14:51] Cindy Paralti. She’s our lead researcher. 辛迪·帕拉蒂 她是我们的首席研究员
[14:56] A few months ago, 几个月前
[14:56] we were presenting at a conference in Singapore. 我们去出席新加坡的一场会议
[14:59] We had a few drinks, and– 我们喝了几杯 然后…
[15:00] And it ended badly. I get it. 结果弄得很难堪 我懂
[15:02] Actually, it started badly. 事实上 开头就不妙
[15:04] She expressed some deep-seated feelings for me, 她向我表达了深厚的爱意
[15:06] ones that I didn’t share, 可我对她没意思
[15:07] so when I declined, she took it hard. 所以我拒绝了她 她很难接受
[15:10] He is being polite. 他一直有礼有节
[15:11] She went “Fatal attraction” for a couple of weeks. 她玩了几周《致命诱惑》
[15:14] And you still work with her? 这样你还和她继续共事
[15:16] She’s a very talented researcher. 她是个很有才能的研究员
[15:18] Detective, we’re all misled by our hearts sometimes. 警探 我们都有被内心误导的时候
[15:23] It shouldn’t end a career. 这不该断送职业生涯
[15:26] It shouldn’t end a life, either. 也不该葬送生命
[15:28] So where does Cindy live? 辛迪住在哪里
[15:30] By the university labs in lower Manhattan. 在曼哈顿下城区的高校实验室附近
[15:33] So in the city… near the restaurant. 住在市里 餐馆附近
[15:35] And with access to saxitoxin. 还能拿到蛤蚌毒素
[15:39] I have a PhD in chemistry from M.I.T. 我有麻省理工的化学博士学位
[15:41] Of course I’ve heard of saxitoxin. 当然听说过蛤蚌毒素
[15:43] Pretty dangerous stuff, Cindy. 相当危险的东西 辛迪
[15:44] You ever work with any of it? 你工作中用到过吗
[15:46] We do, as do a lot of other labs. 用到过 很多其它实验室也用过
[15:48] Ms. Paralti, we understand that you and Eric Vaughn 帕拉蒂女士 我们知道你和埃里克·沃恩
[15:50] had a personal falling out. 私下翻脸了
[15:52] Yeah. So? 是啊 怎么了
[15:54] So any hard feelings? 有不开心吗
[15:56] It was painful, but I got over it. 很痛苦 不过我想开了
[15:59] Did you? Because that hasn’t been your pattern. 是吗 那可不是你的作风
[16:01] You’ve had restraining orders filed against you by three ex-boyfriends. 你的三位前男友都对你申请了限制令
[16:05] You’ve keyed cars, slashed tires. 你刮花了他们的车 划破了轮胎
[16:08] Straight out of a Carrie Underwood song. 活脱脱演绎了凯莉·安德伍德的歌
[16:09] Yeah, but you know what 对 可你知道吗
[16:10] – Carrie Underwood never sang about? – What’s that? -凯莉·安德伍德没唱过什么吗 -什么
[16:12] Using a chemically enhanced neurotoxin 用强效神经毒素
[16:13] to poison a guy in a restaurant. 在餐馆毒死人
[16:16] See, Eric Vaughn, he survived. 你看 埃里克·沃恩逃过一劫
[16:18] But one of the other people he was with wasn’t so lucky. 可有个人却没那么幸运
[16:20] Someone tried to kill Eric? 有人想杀埃里克
[16:24] No. I would never. 不 我绝不会杀他
[16:26] Ms. Paralti, 帕拉蒂女士
[16:27] you had access to the toxin. 你能接触到毒素
[16:29] Where were you last night, Cindy? 你昨晚在哪里 辛迪
[16:30] At the opera. “Madame butterfly.” 在歌剧院 看《蝴蝶夫人》
[16:33] You can check. 你们可以去查
[16:38] I got something. 我有发现
[16:43] Okay, so after two cups of coffee, a latte, 好了 喝了两杯咖啡 一杯拿铁
[16:45] and three espressos, our homeless friend– 三杯浓缩咖啡后 我们这位流浪汉朋友
[16:46] Mr. Hazelton over there– finally sobered up. 坐在那边的黑泽顿先生 终于清醒了
[16:48] He said he saw who stashed the vest in the dumpster. 他说看到是谁往垃圾桶里扔的背心了
[16:50] He said the fellow was dressed in a busboy uniform. 他说那家伙穿着餐馆工作服
[16:52] Wait a minute. 等等
[16:53] Are you saying it wasn’t someone from the outside? 你说说不是外人干的
[16:55] It was someone who worked at Iago? 是伊爱阁的工作人员干的
[16:56] Right. So I showed him photos of all the Iago employees, 对 于是我给他看了几张伊爱阁雇员的照片
[16:58] And he fingered this guy. 他指认出这个人
[17:01] Cory Harrison. 科瑞·哈里森
[17:02] Wait a second. I spoke with this guy. 等等 我和这人说过话
[17:04] He tried to pin it on somebody else. 他试图归咎于另一个人
[17:05] Well, then he’s lying, trying to make it look like 那他就是在撒谎 试图制造出
[17:07] it was someone from the outside when it was him all along. 是外人干的假象 贼喊捉贼
[17:08] – Why would he want to poison Vaughn? – Let’s ask him. -他为什么要毒害沃恩 -一问便知
[17:11] – Coffee? – No. -要咖啡吗 -不要
[17:12] I should probably stop, too. 我或许也该停了
[17:14] One more. 再来一杯
[17:34] NYPD! 纽约警察
[17:35] Police! 警察
[17:43] Over here. 来这边
[17:48] Looks like someone got here first. 看来有人先到了一步
[18:01] Ooh. Goose down allergy? 鹅绒过敏吗
[18:03] I’ll live, unlike Cory Harrison. 我没事的 科瑞·哈里森就不行了
[18:05] Killer clearly used a pillow as a poor-man’s silencer. 凶手显然用枕头充当了静音器
[18:08] No sign of forced entry, either. 也没有强行入室的迹象
[18:10] Maybe he knew his killer. 或许他认识凶手
[18:12] He also knew what was coming. 而且他有心理准备了
[18:14] I found defensive wounds on Mr. Harrison’s wrists. 哈里森先生的手腕上有防卫伤
[18:17] But that’s all I’m gonna find. 不过我找不到别的了
[18:18] Someone washed his hands with bleach. 有人用漂白剂清洗了他的双手
[18:21] Disposing of D.N.A. and trace evidence? 处理掉DNA和痕量证据
[18:23] Shooter sounds like a pro. 看来凶手是个职业杀手
[18:24] Yep, and I think I know why he was here. 对 我想我知道他来这里的原因
[18:28] The lab confirms it. 实验室证实了
[18:29] The bottle in Cory Harrison’s apartment 科瑞·哈里森公寓里的瓶子
[18:31] contains the toxin that killed Felder. 含有杀死菲尔德的毒素
[18:33] So someone was using him to spike Vaughn’s food, 所以是有人借刀杀人
[18:36] and then got rid of him. 然后过河拆桥
[18:37] Which means somewhere in Harrison’s life– 所以哈里森的生活中
[18:38] His family, financials, or work– 家庭 财务 或工作中
[18:40] There’s the key to whoever’s behind all of this. 有找到幕后主使的关键
[18:41] Maybe someone at the restaurant knew what he was up to. 或许餐馆有人知道他的事
[18:44] We should go back there. Mm-hmm. 我们该回去问问
[18:44] No, you and the boys can go back there, Mr. Castle. 不 你和其他警探可以回去调查 卡塞尔先生
[18:47] Beckett’s going to the Fairwyck Hotel. 贝克特得去法维克酒店
[18:49] What’s at the Fairwyck? 法维克里有什么
[18:50] Eric Vaughn. 埃里克·沃恩
[18:51] As long as we have a killer running around, 只要凶手还没落网
[18:53] I need him somewhere safe. 就得保证他待在安全的地方
[18:55] So, he booked the presidential suite, 他定了总统套房
[18:57] and from now until the time we catch whoever’s behind all this, 从现在起 直到我们找到幕后真凶
[19:00] you’re staying there with him. 你都得和他待在一起
[19:01] In the presidential suite? 在总统套房
[19:03] Uh, sir, are you s-serious? 长官 你没开玩笑吧
[19:05] You want me to babysit this guy? 你想让我照看他
[19:07] He’s insisting. 他坚持这样
[19:08] Apparently, you made quite an impression. 显然 你让他赞不绝口
[19:10] Uh, sir, I– 长官 我…
[19:12] Detective, I know how you feel, 警探 我知道你有所顾虑
[19:14] but whoever killed that busboy was a pro, 可杀了那个餐馆工的人是个职业杀手
[19:17] which means he may strike again, 所以他可能卷土重来
[19:18] and I am not going to lose one of the world’s most influential men 我不能让世上最有影响力的人之一
[19:21] on my watch. 在我眼皮底下遇害
[19:35] You know, it’s one thing to follow him around, 保驾护航是一回事
[19:36] but quite another to be shacking up with him. 和他同居又是一回事
[19:38] Castle, I am not shacking up with him. 卡塞尔 我不是要和他同居
[19:41] I’m just doing my job. 我只是在尽我的职责
[19:43] Right. 是啊
[19:46] You don’t trust me. 你不相信我
[19:48] Oh, no. Of course I trust you. 我当然相信你
[19:50] No, you don’t. That’s what this is all about. 你才不信 所以你才这个样子
[19:51] Otherwise, this wouldn’t be an issue. 不然的话 我们根本不用讨论这件事
[19:53] Shall we? 可以走了吗
[19:58] Yes. 当然
[20:08] A coffee break at a time like this? 这种时候还有心情喝咖啡
[20:10] Really, guys? 没搞错吧
[20:11] What’s your problem, bro? 你怎么了 兄弟
[20:12] Look, you need to call Jenny, 你快给珍妮打电话
[20:13] and you need to call whoever it is you call, 你该打给谁就打给谁
[20:14] because we are not going home until we solve this murder. 因为只要案子没破 我们就都不会回家
[20:17] All right? 听到了吗
[20:18] Let’s get to that restaurant and get some answers. 现在咱们去餐厅找找答案
[20:23] Seriously, guys. I mean it. 我没有开玩笑
[20:34] This is the nicest safe house I’ve ever seen. 这是我见过最棒的安全屋了
[20:37] Well, if someone’s trying to kill you, 既然有人想要你的命
[20:38] you might as well make the most of it, eh? 不如把担惊受怕的生活过得舒坦点
[20:48] I should get to work. 我该开始工作了
[20:58] Apologies to Novatech, 帮我给诺瓦公司道歉
[21:00] and let’s cancel the Mexisolar trip until summer. 去墨日能源的行程也推到夏天吧
[21:03] Thanks, Petra. 谢了 佩特拉
[21:04] When were you last in contact with Jeff Sussman? 你最后一次联络杰夫·萨斯曼是什么时候
[21:07] It’s not Sussman. 不是萨斯曼干的
[21:09] But you fired him, 但是你开除了他
[21:10] and he was convicted of embezzling. 他还挪用公款
[21:12] That sounds like a suspect to me. 对我来说这就是犯罪动机
[21:14] Look, the guy screwed up and paid for it. 他办砸了事 不过也付出了代价
[21:17] But I set his mother up in an assisted-living facility. 但我把他妈妈安排进养老院
[21:20] Jeff was very grateful. 杰夫很感激
[21:21] It’s not him. 不是他
[21:26] Are you expecting anyone? 你约了人吗
[21:27] I took the liberty of ordering some room service. 我冒昧地叫了客房服务
[21:37] Good evening, ma’am. May I come in? 晚上好 女士 我可以进去吗
[21:38] Uh, actually, no. Sorry. 抱歉 不行
[21:42] Listen, given the way that Felder was killed, 考虑到菲尔德被杀害的方式
[21:44] I would prefer if my people oversaw the food preparation. 我想让我们的人监督食物的准备过程
[21:48] May I at least grab the champagne? 我可不可以拿香槟进来
[21:50] It is sealed. 它是密封的
[21:52] Yeah. Okay, fine. 好 你拿吧
[21:55] Excuse me. 不好意思
[21:56] Here. 给
[21:59] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[22:04] I’ll make sure that we get you some food up here. 我会安排人送吃的
[22:06] That’s okay. We have the essentials. 没关系 最重要的我们已经有了
[22:10] Pour you a glass? 帮你倒一杯
[22:11] Oh, no, thank you. I’m on duty. 不 谢了 我在执勤
[22:14] You take your work seriously. 你对工作很认真
[22:16] I like that about you. 我喜欢你这一点
[22:18] It makes me feel safe. 让我觉得很安全
[22:22] oh, my God! 我的天啊
[22:26] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[22:26] Yes. I think you’re gonna have to protect me from myself. 没事 我觉得你得防着我害死自己了
[22:30] Okay. Um, I’m gonna go and get you some ice, okay? 我去帮你拿点冰块
[22:36] You know what? I’m glad Cory’s dead. 你知道吗 我很高兴科瑞死了
[22:37] After what happened, 那件事之后
[22:38] the bloody health department shut me down. 该死的卫生部就不让我们营业了
[22:40] I mean, if I’d known what he did, I’d have killed him myself. 如果我知道他干了什么 我也会亲手杀了他
[22:42] Yeah, except we think 不过我们认为
[22:44] whoever put him up to poisoning your food 让他在你餐厅里投毒的人
[22:46] was the one who killed him. 就是杀了他的那个人
[22:47] You want revenge? Help us find his killer. 你想报仇吗 帮我们找到凶手
[22:51] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[22:52] Did you notice anything unusual about Cory 投毒那天你有没有发现科瑞
[22:53] the day of the poisoning? 有反常的举动
[22:54] Yeah. The son of a bitch was late. 那个混蛋迟到了
[22:56] I’m sorry. That’s it? 抱歉 这就算反常了
[22:57] You don’t understand. No one’s late, ever. 你不明白 从来没人迟到
[23:00] It’s one of my rules. 这是我的规矩
[23:01] I mean, I should’ve fired him on the spot. 我就应该当场开除他
[23:03] Why didn’t you? 为什么没有呢
[23:04] The look in his eyes. 因为他的眼神
[23:07] It was like he’d seen a ghost. 就像见了鬼一样
[23:09] Something happened to him that day. 那天他绝对出了什么事
[23:11] Something bad. 坏事
[23:16] Here. 来
[23:17] That should help with the swelling. 可以消肿
[23:18] Yes, but, uh, not my pride. 是啊 但伤了的自尊是回不来了
[23:22] You know, with your bedside manner, 你有这样的”手法”
[23:24] you could’ve been a doctor. 你真该去当医生
[23:25] Me? No, no. 我吗 不行
[23:27] A lawyer, maybe. I was, uh, in pre-law. 律师有可能 我读过法学预科
[23:30] I could’ve represented you 在你状告酒塞的案子上
[23:31] in your case against the cork. 我本可以当你的辩护律师
[23:36] But instead, you became a cop. 但是你却当了警察
[23:38] Why? 为什么
[23:41] Uh, someone close to me was killed, 一个跟我很亲近的人被杀害了
[23:43] and that just… 这…
[23:45] changed things and changed me. 改变了一些事 也改变了我
[23:50] You know, I was supposed to be an architect. 我本来想当个建筑师的
[23:52] No, seriously. 没开玩笑
[23:53] But my sister died when I was in college– 但在我上大学的时候我姐姐去世了
[23:56] heart defect. 先天性心脏病
[23:57] So I dropped out 所以我辍学
[23:58] and invented a new heart valve. 发明了一种新的人工心瓣
[24:01] That was my first patent. 那是我第一项专利
[24:04] It’s amazing how fate changes lives, isn’t it? 这样被命运改变了生活可真神奇 对吗
[24:12] I should get back to work. 我要回去工作了
[24:13] At least have a glass of champagne. 至少喝一杯吧
[24:16] I mean, I have suffered for it, after all. 毕竟我可为它受了苦头
[24:19] Okay, fine. 好吧
[24:21] You know what? You put it that way… 既然你这么说了
[24:23] but just half a glass, okay? 就半杯吧 行吗
[24:24] Go on. Three-quarters. 再多一点 大半杯
[24:26] Yeah. 好吧
[24:31] We talked to Cory Harrison’s girlfriend. 我们找过科瑞·哈里森的女朋友
[24:33] According to her, he was in a good mood 据她说 昨天早上他离开她家时
[24:34] when he left her apartment yesterday morning. 心情很不错
[24:36] Then something must have happened 那肯定是在去餐厅的路上
[24:37] between home and the restaurant. 发生了一些事
[24:39] In fact, something did. 事实上 的确是这样
[24:41] We took a look at Cory’s routine. 我们查了科瑞的行程
[24:42] Pretty much every morning, he left his apartment, 基本每天早上他离开家之后
[24:44] picked up his daughter, took her to preschool. 送他女儿去幼儿园
[24:46] Then he’d walk to the bus stop, 步行去公交车站
[24:47] where he’d catch the 10-x 坐10-x公交车
[24:48] from Staten Island into the city. 从斯塔顿岛去市里
[24:50] Ah. Great, captain, you’re here. Did you tell her? 太好了 警监 你来了 告诉她了吗
[24:51] I did tell her. 告诉了
[24:52] Okay, this is the security video footage 这是昨天公交车站的
[24:54] from the bus shelter yesterday. 安保监控录像
[24:56] Show her the… 给她看看
[24:57] Show her the… 给她看看
[24:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:59] There’s our busboy Cory talking to some guy. 科瑞 就是那个服务员在和别人说话
[25:02] And that is the 10-x bus, 这辆车是10-x公交车
[25:04] but Cory does not get on. 但是科瑞却没上去
[25:06] He is late for work. 他都要迟到了
[25:07] He risks getting fired just to talk to this guy. 却顶着被开除的风险继续和那个男的说话
[25:10] Well, what do we know about him? 对这个人 我们有什么了解
[25:11] Nothing. We can’t get a good look at him. 一无所知 看不清他的脸
[25:13] It’s like he knows where the camera is. 他好像知道摄像头在哪里
[25:14] Right, but this is where it gets interesting. 对 不过从这里就开始有趣了
[25:16] – How do I… – That one. -我该怎么 -那个键
[25:17] That one? 按这个吗
[25:22] Wait. That’s the bottle of poison. 慢着 那就是毒药
[25:24] Right, and after he used it to poison the food, 没错 而且在他下毒之后
[25:26] I’m betting this guy came back and shot him 我认为是这家伙开枪打死了他
[25:29] to tie up loose ends. 以绝后患
[25:33] He’s your killer. 这人就是凶手
[25:41] Look, I wish I could help you, 我也希望能帮上忙
[25:42] but, uh, I simply just don’t know him. 可是我真不认得这人
[25:45] Ryan, we gotta go over that video again. 莱恩 我们得把录像再研究一遍
[25:46] There’s gotta be something in it that’ll help us figure out 肯定会有线索能让我们查出
[25:48] who he is. 这人是谁
[25:54] Uh, excuse me. 失陪一下
[26:04] Looks as though you two were enjoying yourselves. 看来你俩挺享受啊
[26:07] Castle– 卡塞尔
[26:08] What about pajamas– 穿什么睡衣呢
[26:10] Homely flannel or skimpy sleep shorts? 家居服还是性感睡衣
[26:12] Oh, my gosh. You’re sounding like my dad 天呐 你说话跟我爸送我去夏令营时
[26:13] dropping me off at summer camp. 一模一样
[26:15] Did they serve champagne at your summer camp? 夏令营有香槟喝吗
[26:18] I was being polite. 人家盛情难却
[26:20] Castle, do you think I want this? 卡塞尔 你以为我喜欢这样吗
[26:21] Do you think I asked to be here? 你以为是我要求来这来的吗
[26:23] I think you’re making the best of it. 我觉得你挺享受的
[26:24] You know I would rather be with you. 你知道我情愿和你一起
[26:26] Well, then maybe I should stay 那要不我留下吧
[26:27] and we can protect him together. 咱俩一起保护他
[26:28] No, I am not letting you do this. 不行 我不准
[26:30] I’m not letting you turn this investigation 我不会让你把调查案子
[26:31] into some kind of a twisted competition. 变成一场扭曲的爷们比拼
[26:35] Look… 听话
[26:35] Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. 别添乱子了
[26:37] – Please. – Okay. -求你了 -好吧
[26:40] But only because you said please. 既然你都求我了
[26:47] Since we can’t get a clean look at this guy’s face, 既然我们没法看清他的脸
[26:49] I’m hoping there’s some other way 我希望有别的办法
[26:49] we might be able to I.D. Him. 能查明他的身份
[26:51] Fortunately, we’re all much more 幸运的是 除了脸
[26:52] than our faces, detective. 我们还有很多特征
[26:55] Harrison’s driver’s license lists him at 5’10”. 哈里森的驾照上说他身高1米76
[26:58] That other guy looks like he’s 6’2″. 另一人看起来身高1米85
[27:00] Posture is an indication of spine curvature. 从站立姿势能看出他的脊椎弯曲度
[27:02] I’d say it puts him in his early 40s. 依此看 我估计他40岁出头
[27:05] Watch his hand. 注意他的手
[27:06] He makes two distinct movements. 他做了两个特别的动作
[27:08] First he grabs Mr. Harrison’s arm, 他先是抓住哈里森先生的手臂
[27:10] then he passes him the poison spray. 然后他把毒药交给了他
[27:12] He’s left-handed. 他是个左撇子
[27:15] And look at his neck. 再留意他的脖子
[27:18] That’s a bandage. 是块创可贴
[27:18] Maybe covering up a recent injury 也许是最近弄伤了
[27:20] or a tattoo. 或是掩盖纹身
[27:22] – Yeah. – Hey. -对 -嘿
[27:22] So I think I know how this guy 我知道这家伙是怎么
[27:24] got Cory to poison the food. 让科瑞帮他下毒的了
[27:26] Don’t say money. I’ve been through his financials. 别告诉我是因为钱 我看过他的财务状况
[27:27] There’s nothing there. 他不缺钱
[27:28] Might be something a lot more personal. 可能是让他更难以拒绝的方式
[27:30] I canvassed the preschool that Cory’s daughter attends. 我去调查了科瑞女儿上学的幼儿园
[27:32] A teacher recognized him 我展示了录像截图
[27:34] when I showed her the screengrab. 一个老师认出了他
[27:35] Remembers seeing him 在凶案前一天
[27:36] hanging around the school the day before. 她发现他在学校附近出现
[27:38] So you think he threatened to hurt the daughter 所以你觉得他拿科瑞的女儿来威胁他
[27:39] if Cory didn’t poison the food? 逼他去下毒
[27:41] It might explain why he was so upset 这也许解释了 他去上班时
[27:42] when he got to the restaurant. 为何忧心忡忡的
[27:43] Where are we on ballistics? 弹道检测得怎样了
[27:45] Slug from the crime scene is pretty mangled, 现场发现的弹头严重损毁了
[27:46] but it’s a possible match to another one in the system. 但在数据库里有可能找得到匹配纪录
[27:48] We should know more in a few hours. 过几个小时应该就有结果了
[27:52] Okay, dad. 好啦 爸
[27:53] The box said something about 包装盒上说
[27:55] a soothing infusion of calming herbs. 本饮品含安神压惊的草药成分
[27:59] Anyway, it’s a calm tea, and you need to calm down. 反正 这是安神茶 你得安安神
[28:01] How am I supposed to calm down? 我怎么安得下来啊
[28:03] It’s Eric Vaughn. 他可是埃里克·沃恩
[28:04] Dad, Beckett is over the moon for you. 爸 贝克特那么喜欢你
[28:07] So give her a little credit, huh? 你就信任她一下嘛
[28:09] It’s no different than when she was protecting Senator Bracken. 这就跟她当年保护参议员布莱肯一样
[28:11] Yeah, you’re right. 是啊 你说得对
[28:12] Oh! Except for the fact that when it was Bracken, 不过她保护布莱肯时
[28:15] they weren’t having a slumber party 他们可没搞睡衣派对
[28:17] at a fancy hotel. 也没住豪华酒店
[28:17] And let’s face it. 接受现实吧
[28:19] Compared to Bracken, 跟布莱肯一比
[28:20] Eric Vaughn is like George Clooney. 埃里克·沃恩帅得像乔治·克鲁尼一样
[28:22] Oh, no. 才怪
[28:22] Eric Vaughn’s way sexier than Clooney. 埃里克·沃恩比克鲁尼帅多了
[28:27] What? He is. 本来就是嘛
[28:28] Yes, and Beckett is protecting him at the Fairwyck as we speak. 没错 而贝克特正在高级套房保护他呢
[28:32] Oops. 哎妈呀
[28:33] I was just reminding dad that Beckett is a professional 我正在劝老爸 贝克特是个职业化的警察
[28:35] and totally committed to their relationship. 而且对他一心一意
[28:37] Eh, well… 这个嘛
[28:39] Not totally committed. 说不上一心一意
[28:41] What do you mean? 什么意思
[28:43] Well, there isn’t a ring on her finger, is there? 她手指上没戴戒指 对吧
[28:46] – I… – Technically, she’s not really committed at all. -我 -按理说 她不完全一心一意
[28:50] Ta. 拜
[28:56] I’m gonna need more of that tea. 再给我来点安神茶
[28:58] Hey, Beckett, ballistics got multiple matches 贝克特 弹道检测发现匹配记录
[29:00] on the gun used in Cory Harrison’s murder, 射杀科瑞·哈里森的那把枪
[29:02] connecting the weapon 在纽约州外
[29:03] to four killings outside the state. 还犯过四起凶案
[29:05] Okay, so where were those other murders? 好 那几起案件发生在哪儿
[29:07] Detroit, chicago, Las vegas, and Memphis. 底特律 芝加哥 拉斯维加斯和孟菲斯
[29:10] There was never enough evidence, but a name did come up. 这些案证据不足 但查到了一名嫌犯
[29:12] – Who? – Thomas Barber. -谁 -托马斯·巴伯
[29:13] 42. Used to be a button man with links 42岁 之前做过黑帮小弟
[29:16] to organized crime in Chicago. 跟芝加哥有组织犯罪团体有联系
[29:17] According to his file, he’s a freelancer now. 根据他的档案 他现在是个自由职业者
[29:20] I’ll text you his photo. 我把他的照片发给你
[29:21] So is this the same guy that we saw on the bus stop video? 那他就是公交站监控录像里的那个人吗
[29:23] Yep. He’s a match for height, age, 是的 身高年龄都一致
[29:26] – And placement of a creepy neck tattoo. – All right. -脖子上有一块恐怖的纹身 -好的
[29:28] Put an A.P.B. out for him 全面通缉他
[29:29] And start checking plane and train manifests, 开始排查飞机和火车的旅客名单
[29:31] along with any other transportation systems 其他进城的交通系统也要监控
[29:34] into the city, and keep in mind, 另外 要小心
[29:35] this guy is a gun for hire, so we find him, 这人是职业杀手 只要找到他
[29:38] we’re gonna find whoever put him up to this. 就能找到雇主
[29:40] – On it. Keep you posted. – Okay. -这就去 保持联系 -好的
[29:44] It’s gonna be fine. 会解决的
[29:45] I know it is. 我知道
[29:47] I’ve worked with the best, 我跟许多出色的人共事过
[29:48] and you’d run circles around any of them 你比他们任何人都强
[29:50] before your first cup of coffee. 更别提在你喝了第一杯咖啡之后了
[29:52] I feel completely safe in your care. 有你保护 我十分安心
[29:53] After knowing me for just two days? 你才认识我两天
[29:56] No, after knowing you for two minutes. 不 我认识你两分钟后就知道了
[30:02] So you think you got me figured out, huh? 所以你觉得很了解我了吗
[30:06] Except for one thing. 除了一件事
[30:08] Are you and Castle… 你和卡塞尔是不是
[30:17] Yes. 是
[30:19] Is it serious? 是认真的吗
[30:23] Yes. Yeah, you could say it’s serious. 是 可以说是吧
[30:26] But the truth is, you don’t really know. 但事实上 你也不确定
[30:29] Otherwise, you wouldn’t have hesitated. 否则 你就不会犹豫了
[30:30] No, it’s just, uh… 没有 只是
[30:32] We’ve never really talked about it. That’s all. 我们从没认真地谈过 仅此而已
[30:35] Why not? 为什么
[30:38] We just haven’t. 就是没有
[30:39] Then he’s a fool. 那他就是个傻瓜
[30:41] No, it’s, uh… 不 是
[30:45] It’s just, it’s–it’s complicated. 只是 很复杂
[30:47] Kate, 凯特
[30:48] There’s nothing complicated about meeting a woman like you 遇见你这样的女人后就该知道怎么做
[30:51] and knowing what to do. 根本就没有复杂一说
[31:01] No. 不
[31:03] aah! Get down! 卧倒
[31:16] Hey, Beckett. 贝克特
[31:17] Hey, Castle. I’m fine. 卡塞尔 我没事
[31:19] Okay. 好
[31:20] – All right. – Thanks, Captain. -那就好 -谢谢 警监
[31:22] Vaughn’s already back at the precinct. 沃恩已经回到警局了
[31:24] Gates wants to keep him there until we find a new safe house. 在找到安全处所之前 盖茨想留他在那里
[31:27] Yeah, preferably one without windows 是啊 那里起码没有
[31:28] that snipers can shoot through. 狙击手能射透的窗户
[31:30] It looks like the shot came from the hotel across the street. 看起来是从街对面的酒店里开的枪
[31:32] Uniforms are canvassing for Barber, but so far, nothing. 警察们在搜寻巴伯 目前还没找到
[31:35] I don’t understand. 我不太明白
[31:36] How did he even know you and Vaughn were here? 他怎么知道你和沃恩在这里
[31:37] Well, maybe he’s been watching us 可能从沃恩从餐厅那次里逃脱之后
[31:39] since Vaughn survived the attempt at the restaurant. 他就一直在监视我们
[31:41] Hey, Beckett. I hate to do this to you, 贝克特 虽然我也不想
[31:43] But I need to take your statement. 但是我需要录你的口供
[31:44] No, that’s fine. 没事的
[31:45] All right, uh, where were you standing when first shot come? 好的 第一枪的时候你站哪
[31:50] I was… 我在
[31:53] right over here. 这里
[31:56] Okay, and, um, 好的
[31:58] Where was Vaughn? 沃恩在哪里
[32:01] Right there. 这里
[32:02] Right, uh… Here? 好的 这里
[32:07] Why was he standing so close? 他为什么站得这么近
[32:10] I don’t understand. That would… 我就不懂了 这不就
[32:12] Wait a minute. If he was standing there… 等一下 要是他站这里的话
[32:15] then the bullet would’ve gone 那么子弹就会
[32:18] right through his head. 直接穿过他的头
[32:21] How did Barber miss? 巴伯怎么会射偏呢
[32:22] Well, before the first shot, Vaughn stumbled. 在第一枪前 沃恩绊了一跤
[32:28] Stumbled? 绊了一跤
[32:30] Kids and old people stumble. How did he stumble? 他既不是小孩又不是老人怎么会站不稳呢
[32:33] I don’t know. He just did. 我也不知道 他就是绊了一跤
[32:34] So he ate the wrong entree 所以说他先是吃错了菜
[32:37] and avoided being poisoned, 没被毒死
[32:38] And then he stumbled at just the right moment 然后又时机刚好的绊了一跤
[32:41] to avoid being shot by an assassin through a window. 躲过了刺客穿过玻璃的子弹
[32:45] Nobody’s that lucky. 没人能这么幸运
[32:47] What’s going on here, kate? 到底怎么回事 凯特
[32:50] He kissed me. Okay, Castle? 他吻了我 好了吧 卡塞尔
[32:53] He what? 他干什么了
[32:54] I think I have all I need here. 我觉得我该消失了
[32:57] Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. 听着 我没打算对你撒谎
[32:59] We were talking about you, 我们正在谈论你
[33:00] we were talking about relationships, 正在谈论感情
[33:01] and then he kissed me. 然后他就吻了我
[33:02] But it didn’t mean anything, 但这并不代表什么
[33:04] at least not to me. 起码对我来说不代表什么
[33:06] Well, if he kissed you, 好吧 他亲了你
[33:07] why wouldn’t you just push him away? 你为什么就不把他推开呢
[33:15] Which is… 这刚好
[33:17] why he’s not dead. 是他还活着的原因
[33:20] The front desk clerk from the hotel across the street 街对面酒店的前台
[33:22] positively identified Thomas Barber. 认出了托马斯·巴伯
[33:24] Said he was staying under an assumed name. 说他用假名入住了那里
[33:26] Any sign of him? 找到他了吗
[33:27] No, but the phone records from his room 没有 但是他房间的电话记录
[33:28] show that he made several calls to a single number. 显示他给一个号码打了好几次电话
[33:31] You’ll never guess who Barber was calling. 你绝对猜不到他打给谁了
[33:34] Ms. Paralti, 帕拉蒂小姐
[33:35] Some additional information has come to light 从你上次来这里之后
[33:37] since you were last here. 我们又有了新的信息
[33:40] Like the fact that your father 比如说你爸爸
[33:42] was in financial dire straights 曾经财政紧张
[33:44] to the tune of $75,000. 欠了七万五千美元
[33:46] He nearly lost the family farm, and then suddenly… 他差点丢了家族农场 但是突然之间
[33:50] He didn’t. 他保住了
[33:52] What does that have to do with anything? 这件事又有什么关系
[33:53] Well, it may explain 这或许能解释
[33:54] why you did something you otherwise wouldn’t. 你为什么做了平时不会做的事情
[33:56] Like turn over a lethal dose of neurotoxin 比如说用致命剂量的神经毒素
[33:59] in exchange for the money to pay off that debt. 来换钱偿还欠款
[34:03] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不懂你在说什么
[34:11] What’s this? 这是什么
[34:12] The records of phone calls made by Thomas Barber, 托马斯·巴伯的电话记录
[34:15] a contract killer. 他是名职业杀手
[34:18] Phone calls that he made to you. 这是他给你打的电话
[34:24] Look, please, I… 听着 求你们了
[34:25] I didn’t know he was gonna hurt anyone. 我不知道他打算害人的
[34:28] He told me he was from a rival lab, 他说自己是竞争对手的人
[34:29] that they wanted the patent first. 他们想先获得专利
[34:32] I was mad at Eric, a– 我很生埃里克的气
[34:35] and I needed the money. 我也需要钱
[34:37] – Where did you meet? – We didn’t. -你们在哪里见面 -我们没见过
[34:39] We talked on the phone, 我们打电话
[34:41] and I dropped the vial at a prearranged place. 然后我把药放在事先约好的地方
[34:44] How did you get paid? 你是怎么拿钱的
[34:46] He told me to set up an offshore account. 他告诉我去开一个离岸账户
[34:48] The day after the drop, the money just appeared. 在我送完药后 钱就汇来了
[34:53] Hey, guys, check it out. 伙计们 看看
[34:55] The money arrived via a wire transfer. 钱是通过银行汇款到户的
[34:57] With Cindy’s cooperation, 有了辛迪的配合
[34:59] we were able to track it to a Mexican energy company 我们追踪到了一个墨西哥能源公司
[35:01] called Mexisolar. 名叫墨日能源
[35:03] I heard Eric talk about this. 我听埃里克谈起过这个公司
[35:05] What does a Mexican solar company have to do with Eric Vaughn? 这个墨西哥太阳能公司和埃里克·沃恩有何关系
[35:07] He owns it. 公司是他的
[35:08] In fact, the night that Arthur Felder was poisoned, 事实上 亚瑟·菲尔德被毒害的当晚
[35:10] He and Eric Vaughn were arranging a site visit to the company 他和埃里克·沃恩安排去参观公司
[35:13] because Felder wanted to double-up his investment. 因为菲尔德想要翻倍他的投资
[35:15] So whatever’s going on, 所以无论发生什么事
[35:16] it has to involve this company. 都是和公司有关的
[35:17] Yeah, but, Beckett, there’s more. 是 但是贝克特 还有呢
[35:19] The person who authorized the wire transfer 授权汇款到辛迪账户的人
[35:20] into Cindy’s account was Eric vaughn. 就是埃里克·沃恩
[35:22] It looks like he’s behind this whole thing. 似乎他就是幕后指使
[35:25] That can’t be right. 这不可能
[35:26] Yo. I just got off the phone with the consulate in Tijuana. 我刚刚和提华纳的顾问通过电话
[35:30] This company–Mexisolar– 这个公司 墨日能源
[35:31] It doesn’t exist. 根本就不存在
[35:33] They shut down the factory in Mexicali months ago. 他们几个月前就关闭了墨西卡利的工厂
[35:35] What? This is making no sense. 什么 这说不通
[35:37] Au contraire, my friends. 正相反 我的朋友们
[35:40] For the first time, this is making perfect sense. 这案子头一回合情合理了
[35:43] Mexisolar… 墨日能源
[35:45] is a scam. 是个骗局
[35:46] Eric Vaughn’s been using it to fleece his investors. 埃里克·沃恩在利用它欺诈投资者
[35:48] Castle, Vaughn is worth a billion dollars. 卡塞尔 沃恩身价十亿美元
[35:51] He’s not gonna be running scams. 他不会诈骗的
[35:52] Oh, Beckett. 贝克特
[35:54] That’s what they said about Bernie Madoff. 当年他们也是这么说伯尼·麦道夫的
[35:56] And like madoff, it’s quite possible 跟麦道夫一样 很可能
[35:58] Vaughn’s entire empire is a house of cards. 沃恩的整个帝国都是空中阁楼
[36:01] If Felder was going to visit the Mexisolar factory, 如果菲尔德要去墨日能源工厂参观
[36:04] he’d have found out about the scam. 他就会发现这个骗局
[36:05] The house of cards would collapse. 空中阁楼就会土崩瓦解
[36:07] Eric Vaughn couldn’t have that. 这埃里克·沃恩不能接受
[36:08] And what better way to get away with murder 而要逍遥法外 有什么法子会比
[36:10] Than by making yourself look to be the intended target? 让自己看来就是袭击目标更好的呢
[36:13] Don’t you see? 你们难道不明白吗
[36:14] This entire thing is a charade. 这整件事就是个谜中谜
[36:20] He’s our killer. 他就是我们的凶手
[36:22] He played us. 他耍了我们
[36:24] Well, mostly you. 主要是你
[36:36] Of all the confessions over all the years, 听了这么多年招供
[36:39] this one… 这一次的
[36:40] is going to hold a special place in my heart. 会在我心里留下特殊的位置
[36:46] Castle, I’m going in there… 卡塞尔 我打算自己
[36:49] Alone. 进去
[36:50] But we’re a team, 但我们是个团队
[36:51] and the universe demands that I see him crumble. 而且我迫切地需要看着他崩溃
[36:54] No, this one has to be about putting Vaughn away 不 招供是要把沃恩绳之以法
[36:57] and nothing else. 其他无关紧要
[36:58] And don’t worry. He will crumble. 别担心 他会崩溃的
[37:03] Leave the blinds open. 把百叶窗开着
[37:09] I’m not sure which I should be more disturbed about, 我不知道我该对哪件事更不安
[37:12] that someone tried to shoot my head off 是有人想要对我一枪爆头
[37:13] or that you pushed me away when I kissed you. 还是我试图亲你的时候 你推开了我
[37:15] Uh, yeah, let’s– let’s talk about that, 我们谈谈吧
[37:18] about these attempts on your life, 谈谈你生命中的那些企图
[37:20] about Mexisolar. 谈谈墨日能源
[37:22] – Mexisolar? – Your company. -墨日能源 -你的公司
[37:24] The one that doesn’t exist. 那家并不存在的公司
[37:25] Of course it exists. 它当然存在
[37:26] I should know, I founded it 否则我会知道的 我创办了它
[37:28] and invested millions. 投资了数百万
[37:29] Right, so did Arthur Felder. 对 亚瑟·菲尔德也是
[37:30] $30 million, to be exact. 准确地说是三千万美元
[37:32] And now it’s all gone. 现在都一去不返了
[37:37] What is this, a joke? 这是什么 玩笑吗
[37:38] It’s not a joke. That’s Mexisolar. 这不是玩笑 这就是墨日能源
[37:41] No, no, this is crazy. 不不 这太疯狂了
[37:42] The company’s completely solvent. 这家公司没有赤字
[37:43] Our factory is state-of-the-art. 我们的工厂是最先进的
[37:45] I’ve seen cash flow reports, signed contracts. 我看过现金流报告 签订的合同
[37:48] You mean like these? 你是说这些吗
[37:49] They’re fraudulent. 它们是伪造的
[37:51] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[37:52] How is it not possible? You signed them. 这怎么不可能 都是你签了字的
[37:55] Look, my staff give me dozens of documents to sign every day. 我的员工每天要让我签几十份文件
[37:58] – It’s your company. – Yes. -可这是你的公司 -对
[38:00] But I don’t oversee the day to day. 但我不会每天核查
[38:04] Then who does? 那谁会
[38:08] That is quite a story, detective. 故事很精彩 警探
[38:10] Oh, it is. It’s got everything– 确实 具备一切精彩的元素
[38:12] Larceny, betrayal, murder, 盗窃 背叛 谋杀
[38:14] And you looting millions from mexisolar. 还有你 通过墨日能源劫走数百万
[38:17] But since you had Eric Vaughn signing off on all of the reports, 而你都让埃里克·沃恩签署所有的报告
[38:20] no one took a hard look at the company. 所以没有人会严格审查这家公司
[38:22] Until Arthur Felder wanted to see where his money was going. 直到亚瑟·菲尔德想知道他的钱都用在哪了
[38:24] And you couldn’t have that, could you? 而你不能让这种事发生 对吗
[38:27] Uh, you think I killed Arthur Felder? 你们认为我杀了亚瑟·菲尔德
[38:28] Yes, but it was Vaughn that you wanted dead. 是的 但你想杀死的人是沃恩
[38:31] You knew that the paper trail would make it look like 你知道那些文件记录会让这看上去像是
[38:33] he had embezzled money from the company. 他从公司贪污了钱
[38:34] So you hired a hit man, 所以你雇了杀手
[38:36] except he killed the wrong guy. Oops. 只不过他杀错了人
[38:39] You have no proof of any of this. 你们口说无凭
[38:41] Don’t be so sure. 别这么肯定
[38:42] The bank that transferred the money to Cindy Paralti 给辛迪·帕拉蒂转钱的那家银行
[38:44] captured an I.P. Address, 截获了IP地址
[38:46] and they traced it back to your computer. 他们追踪到了你的电脑
[38:50] It’s over, David. 结束了 大卫
[38:55] Look, I didn’t steal that money. 我没有偷那笔钱
[38:59] I just made some bets with it that underperformed. 我只是拿它下了注 可运气不佳
[39:03] I-I-I took the new Mexisolar funding, and I doubled down. 我拿了新墨日能源的资金 增加了一倍投入
[39:06] I mean, that’s what Eric would have done. 要是埃里克 也会这么做的
[39:10] Damn it. 该死
[39:13] The hole just getting deeper and deeper. 这个娄子越捅越大
[39:17] It all would’ve come out, and it would’ve meant prison. 事情一经败露 就意味着坐牢
[39:22] I had no choice. 我别无选择
[39:30] It’s amazing how you can know someone for ten years 真是奇妙啊 你可以认识一个人十年
[39:32] and never really know them at all… 却对他们一无所知
[39:35] And know someone for a few days, and… 而有的人认识才几天
[39:37] feel like you know them so well. 就好像已经十分熟悉
[39:42] Well, you will be happy to know 有件事告诉你 你会很高兴
[39:44] that the Feds caught Thomas Barber 联调局抓到托马斯·巴伯
[39:45] trying to cross the Canadian border, so… 试图越过加拿大边境 所以…
[39:49] It’s over. 都结束了
[39:52] Yeah. I suppose it is. 我想是的
[39:57] Take care, Eric. 保重 埃里克
[40:00] You, too, Kate. 你也是 凯特
[40:13] Leaving? 要走吗
[40:19] You know… 知道吗
[40:21] That’s an extraordinary woman you have there. 那可真是一位非凡的女子
[40:25] I know. 我知道
[40:27] Do you? 你真知道吗
[40:40] What is it, Castle? 有什么事 卡塞尔
[40:41] I was really comfortable on that couch. 我刚躺在沙发上真的非常舒服
[40:44] There’s something I need to do, 是我必须要做件事
[40:45] Something that… You need to see. 这件事 得要你来看
[40:49] Wait. 等等
[40:50] No, ca–I didn’t say 不 我可没说
[40:51] that I never want you to play your game again. 永远不想让你玩游戏了
[40:54] No, I know. Don’t worry. I have more cords. 不 我知道 别担心 线我还有
[40:56] This is just symbolic. But you’re right. 这只是象征性的 但你说得对
[40:59] I’ve been taking you for granted. 我最近把你看做是理所应当的
[41:00] But no longer. Tonight… 但以后不会了 今晚
[41:02] It’s all about me. 都是为了我
[41:05] – Shouldn’t it be about me? – Nope. -难道不应该是为了我吗 -不
[41:07] ’cause tonight it’s all about me… 因为今晚是我
[41:10] giving you… 给你
[41:13] a romantic full-body massage. 做一次浪漫的全身按摩
[41:25] Castle. 卡塞尔
[41:26] Yeah? 说吧
[41:30] Where are we goin’? 我们接下来怎么办
[41:32] To the bedroom. 去卧室
[41:34] Come on. You’re gonna love this. 来吧 你会喜欢的
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme