时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – God. Her face. – What happened to her? | -天啊 她的脸 -她怎么了 |
[00:17] | I got a pulse. She’s still alive. | 有脉搏 她还活着 |
[00:19] | Get a gurney. Now! | 快拿轮床来 快 |
[00:29] | Where’d it go? | 哪去了 |
[00:30] | Where’d what go, darling? | 什么哪去了 亲爱的 |
[00:32] | My leftovers from le cirque. They were right here. | 我在马戏团餐厅打包的菜 就放在这里 |
[00:34] | Right where this hole in the fridge is. | 冰箱这个地方现在空了 |
[00:36] | I was gonna use that chateaubriand | 我本来打算用那份烤里脊牛排 |
[00:38] | for my morning scramble. | 给今早的炒蛋加料的 |
[00:39] | Well, I certainly didn’t eat them. | 肯定不是我吃的 |
[00:40] | I wouldn’t look this good if I was… | 我要是把剩菜全塞肚子里 |
[00:42] | pigging out on leftovers. | 怎么可能保持这种身材 |
[00:44] | Yes, well, this isn’t the first time this has happened. | 这种事已经不是第一次发生了 |
[00:47] | Food has been going missing for the past month. | 过去这个月 吃的东西总是失踪 |
[00:49] | It’s not just leftovers, either. | 不仅是剩菜 |
[00:51] | It was the peanut butter, uh, artichokes, | 还有花生酱 洋蓟 |
[00:53] | A whole quart of mulligatawny soup–gone. | 一夸脱的咖哩肉汤 没了 |
[00:56] | Well, maybe you’ve been sleep eating again. | 也许你又开始梦游吃东西了 |
[00:59] | Again? I’ve never sleep ated– sleep ate– | “又开始” 我从未”梦吃” “梦游吃” |
[01:01] | Eaten– have I? | 吃东西 我有吗 |
[01:03] | Hey. I’m off to class. | 我去上课了 |
[01:06] | How did you like that, uh, chateaubriand? | 你觉得那份烤里脊牛排好吃吗 |
[01:09] | Wasn’t that a wonderful white wine reduction? | 其中的白葡萄酒酱汁是不是棒极了 |
[01:11] | What chateaubriand? | 什么烤里脊牛排 |
[01:13] | All right. It’s the housekeeper. | 好吧 肯定是钟点工 |
[01:15] | I knew it. She has been putting on weight. | 我就知道 她开始变胖了 |
[01:17] | Sorry, darling. She hasn’t been here for three days. | 抱歉 儿子 她已经三天没来了 |
[01:19] | Maybe there are tiny borrowers living under the floorboards | 也许地板下住着小小”借物人” |
[01:20] | who come out at night to steal your food. | 晚上出来偷你的食物 |
[01:23] | It’s not realistic. | 这不现实 |
[01:24] | They’d be too small to get the fridge door open. | 他们太小了 根本打不开冰箱门 |
[01:26] | No, but something is going on here, though. | 不过这里肯定有问题 |
[01:28] | And I’m gonna find out what. | 我会找到答案 |
[01:32] | So some food disappeared, Castle. | 不就是少了些吃的嘛 卡塞尔 |
[01:34] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么了不起的 |
[01:34] | It wasn’t you, was it? | 不会是你吧 |
[01:35] | I know you hate to go grocery shopping. | 我知道你讨厌买日用品 |
[01:37] | Seriously, castle? | 你不是吧 卡塞尔 |
[01:38] | I haven’t been to your place since Tuesday. | 从周二起我就没去你家了 |
[01:41] | Right. | 对 |
[01:41] | Maybe my apartment’s being invaded by some kind of super rat. | 也许我的家被超级耗子入侵了 |
[01:44] | Whatever’s going on, I’ve taken bold steps | 无论是什么事 我已经采取了大胆的措施 |
[01:46] | to ensure it never happens again. | 确保这种事不会再发生了 |
[01:49] | These two nurses saw some guy | 两位护士看到有人 |
[01:50] | do a dump and drive around 4:00 A.M. | 在凌晨四点把人扔下就开车走了 |
[01:52] | The trauma unit tried to save our vic, | 急救中心尽力挽救被害人 |
[01:54] | But she didn’t make it. | 但她没有挺过去 |
[01:55] | If he’s our killer, why would he take her to the E.R.? | 如果这个人是凶手 为什么送她来急诊中心 |
[01:57] | Maybe he had a guilty conscience. | 也许他良心上过不去 |
[01:59] | Did the nurses get a good look at the driver? | 护士有没有看清楚司机的样子 |
[02:00] | No, but they did see his car. | 没有 但她们看到他的车 |
[02:02] | It was a blue sedan. | 是辆蓝色轿车 |
[02:02] | Hospital security’s trying to get me some footage | 医院保安正在找监控录像 |
[02:04] | to get the license plate. | 看能不能看清车牌 |
[02:05] | Okay, set up a canvass around the hospital. | 好的 在医院开始排查 |
[02:07] | We need to find someone that got a good look at the driver. | 得找到看清楚司机长相的人 |
[02:09] | And where’s our vic? | 被害人身份知道吗 |
[02:10] | Her body’s still in the trauma bay. | 尸体依然在急救中心 |
[02:11] | Word is, she was pretty messed up. | 据说 样子很惨 |
[02:16] | Uh, let me caution you. | 警告下两位 |
[02:18] | This is not for the faint of heart. | 心脏脆弱者不易观看 |
[02:24] | For once, I agree with you. | 这次我同意你的观点 |
[02:27] | What did this to her? | 伤口是什么造成的 |
[02:29] | Could be anything from a crowbar to a box cutter. | 任何都有可能 从撬棍到切割刀 |
[02:32] | But they look like claw marks. | 但看起来像是爪痕 |
[02:33] | I just can’t tell what kind. | 但我无法分辨是什么类型的 |
[02:37] | If it was an animal, wouldn’t there be bite marks? | 如果是动物造成的 伤口应该是咬痕才对啊 |
[02:38] | I might not find them until I do a complete exam | 我要做详细尸检 确定死因 |
[02:41] | to determine the exact cause of death. | 才有可能会找到咬痕 |
[02:43] | Given the fact that we don’t have a crime scene, | 现在的情况是没有犯罪现场 |
[02:44] | is there any indication of where she was attacked? | 有没有显示她遇害地点的线索 |
[02:46] | No, but, uh, I can tell you when. | 没有 但我可以告诉你遇害时间 |
[02:48] | Based on the inflammation, I’d say the victim | 根据发炎的程度 我可以说被害人 |
[02:50] | sustained her injuries five to six hours before she died. | 在死前五六个小时就已经受伤了 |
[02:53] | Well, we figure out who she is, | 我们会查明她的身份 |
[02:54] | We’ll find out how she wound up this way. | 也会查清楚她为什么惨遭毒手 |
[02:56] | Her name is Anne Cardinal, 27 years old. | 她叫安·卡蒂诺 27岁 |
[02:58] | She was native american. | 印第安人 |
[03:00] | Grew up on the onondaga reservation in central new york. | 在纽约州中部的奥内达加保留区长大 |
[03:02] | Any next of kin? | 有亲属吗 |
[03:04] | No. She had no siblings, | 没有 她没有兄弟姐妹 |
[03:05] | And both of her parents are gone. | 双亲已经去世 |
[03:06] | She lived in off-campus housing for Hudson University, | 她住在哈德森大学的校外宿舍 |
[03:09] | Where she was working toward a PhD in Evolutionary Biology. | 她在那里攻读进化生物学博士学位 |
[03:12] | All right. Send C.S.U. to her apartment. | 好的 叫鉴证组去她的住处 |
[03:13] | Talk to friends and neighbors to see if they know of | 问问她的朋友和邻居知不知道 |
[03:15] | anyone in her life who drove a blue sedan. | 她认识的人中有没有开蓝色轿车的 |
[03:17] | And who wanted to mangle her face. | 还有谁想弄花她的脸 |
[03:20] | I may have an explanation for those facial wounds. | 对于脸部伤痕 我可能有解释 |
[03:22] | Turns out our victim worked at a retirement home called haven house. | 原来被害人在”安居所”养老院工作 |
[03:25] | Vicious, blood-thirsty old folks, | 恶毒嗜血的老人家 |
[03:27] | is that your theory? | 这是你的想法吗 |
[03:28] | This home is not for people, Castle. | 这不是人住的养老院 卡塞尔 |
[03:30] | It’s a primate sanctuary. | 是一家灵长类动物保护所 |
[03:31] | Mostly for apes and chimpanzees and monkeys | 住的主要是从电影界退下来的 |
[03:34] | who have retired from the movie business. | 猿 黑猩猩 猴子 |
[03:35] | Ah, I always wanted a pet monkey when I was a kid. | 我小时候一直想要只宠物猴子 |
[03:38] | Big “Curious George” Fan. | 我是《好奇乔治》的超级粉丝 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Wait till George grows up. | 等乔治长大你再看看 |
[03:41] | An adult chimpanzee can reach 200 pounds, | 成年黑猩猩可以长到200磅 |
[03:43] | Tear off a man’s face, hands, and naughty bits. | 可以撕碎成年男性的脸手及传宗接代部位 |
[03:46] | All right, we’re gonna go to the primate sanctuary. | 好了 我们去灵长类动物保护所 |
[03:48] | If Anne was attacked there, | 如果安是在那里遇袭的 |
[03:49] | maybe someone dumped her body to cover it up. | 也许有人将她弃尸掩饰此事 |
[03:51] | And call me if you get anything on that sedan. | 轿车方面有进展就打我电话 |
[03:54] | George would never do that. | 乔治才不会那样做 |
[03:56] | This is a terrible loss. | 真是可怕的损失 |
[03:58] | Uh, I mean, Anne was a-a brilliant student | 安是非常优秀的学生 |
[04:01] | and a lovely person. | 人也非常好 |
[04:04] | Given her wounds, I need to ask, | 鉴于她受的伤 我需要问清楚 |
[04:06] | how much interaction did Anne have with the primates here? | 在这里安与灵长类动物的接触达到什么程度 |
[04:09] | Well, very little in terms of direct contact. | 很少有直接的接触 |
[04:12] | Uh, but we have very strict training guidelines | 但我们有严格的培训指导 |
[04:14] | for all of our employees. | 对所有员工都是 |
[04:16] | Still, I’ll need the crime scene unit | 我还是会叫鉴证组过来 |
[04:17] | to do a thorough investigation of this facility. | 彻底调查这里 |
[04:20] | Of course. Anything I can do to help. | 没问题 我会尽全力帮忙 |
[04:22] | I can’t imagine she was harmed by any of our animals. | 我无法想象她被动物伤害了 |
[04:24] | They’ve never shown any aggressive behavior | 它们从来没有对她或任何人 |
[04:26] | towards her or anyone else. | 有过攻击行为 |
[04:29] | Now, Dr. Devlin, how well did you know Anne Cardinal? | 戴文博士 你对安·卡蒂诺有多了解 |
[04:32] | I was her faculty advisor at Hudson University. | 在哈德逊大学 我是她的辅导员 |
[04:34] | And when I found out | 几个月前 |
[04:35] | she was taking time off a couple of months ago, | 我发现她没工作 |
[04:36] | I offered her a job here. | 就让她到这里工作 |
[04:38] | And what sort of work did she do? | 那她的工作是什么呢 |
[04:40] | Oh, I have a grant | 我申请了一个基金 |
[04:41] | to study the social behaviors of primates. | 研究灵长类的社会性行为 |
[04:42] | And I hire Hudson students… | 我雇了些哈德逊的学生 |
[04:44] | Like her and Franco here | 比如她 还有身边的这位弗兰科 |
[04:45] | to help manage the animals’ care. | 协助照顾动物 |
[04:47] | Uh, and none of them have homicidal impulses, | 他们都没有杀人的倾向吗 |
[04:50] | not even Moonshine here? | 尤其是这位月光 |
[04:51] | Especially not moonshine. | 尤其不会是月光 |
[04:53] | He’s been around people his whole life, | 他从出生起就生活在人类身边 |
[04:55] | And he’s very social. | 而且他很合群 |
[04:57] | Uh, when was the last time either of you saw Anne? | 你们俩最后一次见到安是什么时候 |
[05:00] | We worked together yesterday. She seemed totally fine. | 昨天我们一起工作 她似乎一切都很好 |
[05:03] | She did leave early. That wasn’t like her. | 但她提前下班了 这不是她的作风 |
[05:05] | Said she had something important to do. | 她说有要紧事要做 |
[05:08] | Did she say what it was? | 她有说是什么事吗 |
[05:09] | It might have had something to do with that argument she had. | 可能和那场争执有关吧 |
[05:12] | What argument? | 什么争执 |
[05:13] | Uh, I saw her in the parking garage around lunchtime, | 午休时 我看见她在停车场 |
[05:15] | talking to a man. | 和一个男人说话 |
[05:16] | I’d never seen him before, | 我从没见过他 |
[05:17] | But he seemed very angry with her. | 但他似乎非常生气 |
[05:20] | Do you think you could describe him to a sketch artist? | 你觉得你能给素描专家描述他的样子吗 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I most definitely could. | 可以 一定没问题 |
[05:30] | Well, I know who the killer is. | 我知道凶手是谁 |
[05:32] | Did you see how that gorilla looked at me? | 你看到那只猩猩看我的眼神了吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I think it was lust, actually, Castle. | 看到了 我猜是情欲 卡塞尔 |
[05:35] | You are… ruggedly handsome. | 你…有种粗犷的帅气 |
[05:36] | Bloodlust, maybe. | 嗜血欲才对 |
[05:38] | No, don’t let Moonshine fool you. | 不 别让月光给骗了 |
[05:39] | I’m betting he and his fellow “Retirees” | 我肯定他和他那些退役同伙 |
[05:42] | Are actually super-intelligent apes, | 其实是高智慧人猿 |
[05:44] | Plotting to take over New York city. | 谋划着占领纽约 |
[05:45] | They’re gonna round up all the people, | 他们会困住所有人 |
[05:47] | Put us in a sanctuary. | 把我们关进疯人院 |
[05:48] | Most likely, Anne got on to them… | 很可能 安发现了他们 |
[05:51] | They took her out. | 他们就除掉了她 |
[05:51] | Now if this monkey cabal | 如果这些猴子真的密谋 |
[05:53] | really wanted to get Anne out of the picture, | 想除掉安以绝后患 |
[05:55] | Why did they drop her off at the hospital? | 那为什么要把她丢到医院去 |
[05:57] | Well, obviously… they were conflicted. | 显然…是因为内心的斗争 |
[05:59] | It’s very complicated, the relationship between man and primate. | 人和猿之间的情感关系 是非常复杂的 |
[06:03] | Didn’t you see “Rise of the planet of the apes”? | 你没看《猿球崛起》吗 |
[06:06] | Cautionary tale. | 警示预言啊 |
[06:07] | Sorry to burst your bubble, Castle, | 不好意思打破了你的幻想 卡塞尔 |
[06:08] | But C.S.U. hasn’t found a crime scene at haven house. | 不过犯罪现场可没在安居所 |
[06:10] | Anne wasn’t attacked there. | 安不是在那里被袭击的 |
[06:12] | Well, then where was the attack, and by what? | 那袭击是在哪里发生的 又是什么袭击她的呢 |
[06:14] | Hey, so, uh, | 打断一下 |
[06:15] | a witness saw a blue sedan take out a side mirror | 有目击者在医院一个街区外的地方 |
[06:18] | about a block away from our hospital | 看到一辆蓝色轿车撞掉一个后视镜 |
[06:20] | in our time window. | 时间也符合 |
[06:21] | They got a plate. | 他们查到了牌照 |
[06:22] | Owner of the car was Eddie Maslon. | 车主是艾迪·麦斯隆 |
[06:24] | – How is he connected to Anne? – Well, I’m not really sure, | -他和安有什么关系 -不太清楚 |
[06:26] | but Eddie knows how to put the hurt on people. | 但是说到伤人 艾迪再熟练不过了 |
[06:28] | He just did eight years in Sing Sing for murder two. | 他才因为两起谋杀在新新监狱坐了八年牢 |
[06:30] | And he had a way to mess up Anne’s face. | 而且他也有办法弄伤安的脸 |
[06:33] | City records shows he had a pit bull named Badass. | 市里有记录 他养了只叫坏坏的斗牛犬 |
[06:36] | A convicted killer with an attack dog? | 一个判过刑的凶手再加一只具有攻击性的狗吗 |
[06:38] | All right. Pick him up. | 很好 把他抓过来 |
[06:40] | Right on. | 没问题 |
[06:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:43] | I really liked Moonshine for this. | 我真以为是月光 |
[06:46] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从没见过她 |
[06:48] | You dumped her outside of the E.R. last night, | 昨晚你把她丢到急诊室门口 |
[06:50] | except she looked more like… | 只是她那时是… |
[06:53] | this. | 这个样子 |
[06:55] | Your dog do that to her? | 是你的狗干的吗 |
[06:58] | Eddie, you’ve been out of prison for three months. | 艾迪 你才出狱三个月 |
[07:00] | You better start talking unless you want to go back. | 如果不想回去的话 最好赶快坦白 |
[07:04] | Okay, look, I didn’t touch her. | 行 我没碰她 |
[07:06] | And neither did Badass. | 坏坏也是 |
[07:08] | Whatever did that to her, | 不论是什么东西伤的她 |
[07:10] | that wasn’t no dog. | 都不会是狗 |
[07:11] | Then how’d she end up in your car? | 那她怎么到你的车里去了呢 |
[07:13] | I was leaving a bar last night, | 我昨晚从酒吧出来 |
[07:14] | and I happened to make a wrong turn down an alleyway. | 碰巧拐错了弯 进了一条巷子 |
[07:17] | And I saw her laying there. She was all messed up. | 看到她躺在那里 血肉模糊 |
[07:19] | I couldn’t just leave her there to die. | 我不能把她丢在那里 让她等死 |
[07:20] | Oh, so you’re a good samaritan now? | 那你还变成活雷锋了啊 |
[07:22] | If I wanted to kill her, | 如果我想杀她 |
[07:23] | why would I bring her to a hospital? | 那我何必载她去医院呢 |
[07:25] | If you wanted to save her, | 如果你想救她 |
[07:26] | why would you ditch her outside of one? | 那为什么把她扔到医院门口呢 |
[07:29] | Because with my record, I knew I’d get blamed, | 因为以我的记录 我知道我会被冤枉 |
[07:31] | which is exactly what’s happening now. | 现在不就是这样吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:36] | No good deed, huh? | 好人没好报 |
[07:39] | Okay, fine. | 行 |
[07:40] | Then why don’t you tell me where you supposedly found her? | 那你说说你在哪里找到她的 |
[07:49] | Well, it’s blood. | 这是血迹 |
[07:50] | Maybe Eddie was telling the truth. | 也许艾迪没说谎 |
[07:54] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[07:56] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[08:05] | What the… | 我的天 |
[08:06] | Footprints. | 脚印 |
[08:07] | Giant footprints… | 巨大的脚印 |
[08:09] | Made by some kind of beast. Those vicious claw marks, | 可能是什么野兽 那些恐怖的抓痕 |
[08:14] | savage wounds, | 残忍的伤口 |
[08:16] | her blood, | 她的血迹 |
[08:18] | these footprints… | 还有这些脚印 |
[08:21] | It all adds up to one thing. | 这都指向一件事 |
[08:26] | She was killed by bigfoot. | 真凶是大脚怪 |
[08:38] | Seriously, Beckett, | 真的 贝克特 |
[08:39] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[08:41] | We are about to be the first people in the nation– | 我们即将成为全国 |
[08:43] | no, the world– to solve a bigfoot murder. | 不 全世界 第一个侦破大脚怪谋杀案的人 |
[08:45] | Very funny, Castle, but there is no such thing as bigfoot. | 真有趣 卡塞尔 不过大脚怪是不存在的 |
[08:48] | Tell that to the people | 这句话你跟那些 |
[08:49] | who’ve been sighting him for 400 years. | 这四百年来亲眼见过它们的人说去 |
[08:51] | So I typed the blood. | 我测了血型 |
[08:53] | It’s a match to our victim. | 和死者的一样 |
[08:54] | Never mind the blood. | 别管血迹了 |
[08:55] | What is your opinion on these? | 你对这个怎么看 |
[08:58] | Well, professionally, I can’t speculate | 以我的专业知识 我看不出 |
[08:59] | what those are, Mr. Castle. | 这是什么 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:00] | But personally, I can say | 但个人而言 我认为 |
[09:03] | that anyone who believes in bigfoot is an ass. | 任何相信大脚怪传说的都是混蛋 |
[09:05] | That is a common assertion amongst the uninformed. | 那是无知的人常常会下的断言 |
[09:11] | Okay, buddy, let’s say there is a bigfoot. | 好吧 老兄 就算有大脚怪 |
[09:13] | How does a giant hairy ape-man | 一个巨大长毛 酷似猩猩的怪物 |
[09:15] | get around the city unseen? | 在城市里怎么会没人看到 |
[09:16] | Easy. Follow the big fat footprints. | 很简单 沿着大脚印往那边看 |
[09:20] | What? | 什么 |
[09:21] | Subway access tunnel. | 地铁隧道 |
[09:24] | Since hurricane Sandy, a lot of those are still closed. | 从飓风桑迪之后 这些隧道很多都被关闭了 |
[09:27] | So bigfoot’s been using them to get around. | 就成了大脚怪的通行场所 |
[09:29] | Castle, that’s ridiculous. | 卡塞尔 那太荒谬了 |
[09:30] | How can you say… | 你怎么能说 |
[09:32] | Look at these footprints. | 瞧瞧这些大脚印 |
[09:34] | These are the footprints that I’m interested in. | 我感兴趣的是这些正常人的脚印 |
[09:37] | They’re near where the body was. | 它们位于尸体附近 |
[09:38] | C.S.U. Said that they were made within the last 24 hours. | 鉴证组说这些是在过去的24小时内留下的 |
[09:41] | Could be Eddie Maslon’s? | 那可能是艾迪·麦斯隆的 |
[09:42] | At size 13? | 这是13码的鞋 |
[09:43] | The guy’s too short to have feet this big. No. | 那家伙那么矮 不可能有这么大的脚 |
[09:45] | These boot prints are our best lead. | 这些脚印才是我们目前最好的线索 |
[09:47] | These prints, | 是这些脚印 |
[09:48] | not the tracks from the giant clown feet. | 而不是那些巨大的脚印 |
[09:53] | Yes, let’s go to a crime scene and ignore the evidence. | 是啊 我们到了犯罪现场 却要忽视证据 |
[09:57] | You’re saying someone framed bigfoot? | 你是说有人嫁祸给大脚怪吗 |
[09:59] | All I’m saying, Castle, is that someone– | 卡塞尔 我是说 有人 |
[10:01] | A human being– | 一个人类 |
[10:02] | left the bigfoot prints in that alleyway. | 在那条巷子里留下了大脚怪的脚印 |
[10:04] | Yeah, and staged the crime scene | 是啊 然后伪造现场 |
[10:05] | to make it look as though bigfoot was the killer? | 使之看起来像大脚怪是凶手 |
[10:07] | Why go through the trouble of blaming bigfoot, | 为什么要大费周章把罪责引向大脚怪 |
[10:09] | a creature a select few of us even believe exists, | 那种生物甚至很少有人相信其真的存在 |
[10:12] | never mind could be a murder suspect? | 更别说成为谋杀案的嫌疑人了 |
[10:14] | Speaking of suspects, | 说到嫌疑人 |
[10:15] | Anne’s boss came through with a sketch of the guy | 安的老板帮着把那家伙的素描像画出来了 |
[10:18] | she argued with the day she died. | 也就是她死那天和她发生争吵的人 |
[10:20] | Take a look, Castle. | 好好看看 卡塞尔 |
[10:21] | A person of interest, emphasis on the word “Person.” | 一个嫌疑人 请注意重点在这个”人”上 |
[10:25] | Talk to Anne’s friends and family | 去找安的家人和朋友谈谈 |
[10:27] | and see if anyone recognizes him. | 看看有没有人能认出他 |
[10:29] | I wouldn’t rule out bigfoot just yet. | 我觉得现在还不能排除大脚怪作案的嫌疑 |
[10:31] | Turns out there have been dozens of reported bigfoot sightings | 调查发现 在过去的几个月中 |
[10:33] | in the city in the past couple of months. | 城里出现了几十起声称发现大脚怪的报告 |
[10:35] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[10:36] | Why, Detective Ryan, please tell us | 莱恩警探 快告诉我们 |
[10:38] | about this new and extraordinary development. | 这一最新而又令人兴奋的进展 |
[10:40] | Like this woman in brooklyn. | 比如这位住在布鲁克林的女士 |
[10:42] | She says that bigfoot tried to break into her apartment | 她声称大脚怪试图爬进 |
[10:45] | – On the second floor. – Gentlemen. | -她位于二楼的家里 -先生们 |
[10:47] | I hate to rain on your parade. | 我这人不喜欢打击你们的信心 |
[10:48] | -Do you? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[10:50] | But here’s the reason | 但关于大脚怪的报道 |
[10:52] | that bigfoot reports have spiked. | 突然暴增的原因是这个 |
[10:54] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[10:55] | The TV show “Mission: monster,” | 一档叫《怪物任务》的电视节目 |
[10:58] | put out a $1 million reward | 悬赏100万美元 |
[10:59] | for the capture and/or proof that bigfoot exists. | 给捕获或能证明大脚怪存在的证据 |
[11:02] | See, Castle? All of this evidence | 瞧见没 卡塞尔 所有这些 |
[11:04] | that you claim proves bigfoot’s existence | 你声称大脚怪存在的证据 |
[11:07] | is actually people angling for money. | 不过是人们为了钱蓄意制造的 |
[11:09] | So you’re saying it’s just a coincidence | 所以你是说这一切只是个巧合吗 |
[11:11] | that Anne was working with primates | 安的工作是和灵长类动物打交道 |
[11:13] | and mysteriously killed where bigfoot prints were found? | 其神秘被害的地点附近又发现了大脚怪的脚印 |
[11:15] | No, not a coincidence. Just a hoax. | 不 不是巧合 只是恶作剧罢了 |
[11:18] | If it’s such a hoax, | 如果真是恶作剧 |
[11:19] | then tell me why I found this. | 那你告诉我为什么我发现了这个 |
[11:21] | I dug into her phone records. | 我调出了她的通话记录 |
[11:23] | Turns out, the last phone call she ever made | 结果发现 她死前的最后一通电话是 |
[11:26] | was to Darrell Meeks. | 打给达雷尔·米克斯的 |
[11:27] | The Darrell Meeks? | 那位达雷尔·米克斯吗 |
[11:28] | Who’s Darrell Meeks? | 谁是达雷尔·米克斯 |
[11:29] | Who’s Darrell Meeks? | 竟然问谁是达雷尔·米克斯 |
[11:30] | Just a world-renowned cryptozoologist. | 他是一个世界闻名的神秘动物学家 |
[11:33] | That’s a scientist | 那可是个科学家的一种 |
[11:34] | who searches for as-yet undiscovered creatures. | 专门致力于搜寻尚未被发现的生物 |
[11:36] | Such as unicorns and centaurs? | 就比如独角兽和半人马吗 |
[11:38] | Banshees and leprechauns? | 女妖和小妖吗 |
[11:40] | Doctor Meeks also happens to be | 米克斯博士恰巧是 |
[11:42] | the foremost authority on bigfoot. | 研究大脚怪最权威的专家 |
[11:44] | And lo and behold, she called him on the very day she died. | 你瞧 她死的那天还给他打电话了 |
[11:47] | Still think bigfoot has nothing to do with this? | 你还是认为大脚怪与此案无关吗 |
[11:52] | Perlmutter’s got something for us. | 帕穆特那边有所发现 |
[11:53] | Why don’t you guys head over there? | 你们两个过去看看 |
[11:54] | Castle and I will talk to | 卡塞尔和我去找 |
[11:55] | the world’s foremost authority on bigfoot. | 全世界关于大脚怪最权威的专家谈谈 |
[12:00] | The “B” Team. | 竟然是副手 |
[12:02] | – Talk about the “B” Team. – Yeah. | -你不也是替班的吗 -就是啊 |
[12:03] | Look, I had hoped to see castle’s look of dismay | 我只是想看到卡塞尔沮丧的表情 |
[12:05] | when I told him cause of death | 因为我会告诉他死因 |
[12:07] | was nothing more exotic than blunt-force trauma to the cranium. | 不过是颅骨受到钝力重击 |
[12:12] | It–it seems that she was clobbered over the head | 似乎她的头部被球棒 |
[12:14] | with a club or a pipe. | 或管子猛敲过 |
[12:16] | You coulda said so over the phone. | 你可以在电话里告诉我们的 |
[12:17] | Ah, but I also made two highly intriguing discoveries. | 但我还有另外两个很重要的发现 |
[12:20] | About the wounds on her face? | 关于她脸上的那些伤口吗 |
[12:21] | Uh, well, their cause is still undetermined, | 那些伤口的成因尚无法确定 |
[12:23] | But of far greater interest is the fact– | 但更有趣的地方在于 |
[12:25] | ’cause they could be claw marks. | 因为那些很可能是爪子撕裂的 |
[12:28] | Bigfoot has claws. | 大脚怪是有脚爪的 |
[12:28] | So does wolverine. Is he real? | 金刚狼也有 那是真实存在的吗 |
[12:31] | Are you done? | 你们俩闹完没 |
[12:33] | I found this glass embedded in her head wound. | 我在她的头部伤口里发现了这块碎玻璃 |
[12:36] | It has an antireflective coating, | 那上面有一层增透膜 |
[12:38] | like on prescription lenses. | 就像镜片上常用的那种 |
[12:40] | But she didn’t wear glasses. So where’d it come from? | 但她并不戴眼镜 那是从哪儿来的 |
[12:43] | All I can tell you is that it was practically | 我只能告诉你们那东西是被 |
[12:45] | hammered into her skull by whatever hit her. | 击中她的东西硬敲进她的颅骨中去的 |
[12:47] | We’ll send it in for analysis. | 我们这就送去实验室化验 |
[12:49] | Yeah, well, you should take this while you’re at it. | 好吧 你们该把这个也拿过去 |
[12:52] | Found that in her stomach. | 这是在她胃里发现的 |
[12:54] | A pendant… in her stomach? | 一个吊坠 在她的胃里 |
[12:56] | It appears she swallowed it five to six hours before she died. | 她在死前5到6小时吞下去的 |
[13:01] | The same time she was attacked. | 就是她遭受袭击的时候 |
[13:03] | Why would she swallow it? | 她为什么要吞下呢 |
[13:04] | Maybe she knew she was gonna die | 或许她知道自己就要死了 |
[13:05] | And she was trying to send a message. | 她想传达某种信息 |
[13:07] | Or she was trying to keep this pendant from her killer. | 或者她不希望这个吊坠被凶手拿去 |
[13:13] | Did you take this photo? | 这张照片是你拍的吗 |
[13:15] | Yes. Uh, it’s an expedition I led in western Canada. | 是的 当时我正在加拿大西部探险 |
[13:18] | It’s the closest I’ve ever gotten to him in 23 years. | 那是我23年来最接近它们的一次 |
[13:20] | Dr. Meeks, | 米克斯博士 |
[13:21] | You were the last person that Anne spoke with just before she died. | 安死前最后一通电话就是打给你的 |
[13:24] | Why did she call you? | 她打给你是为什么事 |
[13:26] | Yes, I-I think she called me to ask me | 是的 我觉得她打来是想问 |
[13:27] | if I thought that bigfoot would venture into an urban area. | 我是否认为大脚怪会冒险进入市区 |
[13:31] | And what did you tell her? | 你是怎么回答她的 |
[13:32] | Well, given development | 根据城市发展 |
[13:34] | and urban encroachment in the wilderness, | 对野生环境的侵占来说 |
[13:36] | sooner or later, it was inevitable. | 这是迟早的事 |
[13:37] | And I suspect that she had evidence | 我怀疑她手里有 |
[13:40] | of the presence of bigfoot here in the city. | 大脚怪在城市中出现过的证据 |
[13:44] | I don’t understand why she would talk to you about something like that. | 我不明白为什么她要跟你说这些事 |
[13:47] | Well, Anne was studying evolutionary biology. | 安学的是进化生物学 |
[13:50] | She was an honor student at the university, | 她在大学是优秀学生 |
[13:53] | but she was actually a hugely respected bigfoot expert. | 但她实际上是位很有声望的大脚怪专家 |
[13:57] | She even gave me that extremely rare yeti finger. | 她甚至给了我一支极为罕见的雪人的手指 |
[14:01] | Are you saying Anne was a bigfoot hunter? | 你是说安是个大脚怪猎人吗 |
[14:03] | N-n-no, no. | 不 不是 |
[14:04] | No, uh, no, not a–not a hunter. | 她不是猎人 |
[14:06] | No, uh, Anne was, uh, native American. | 安是美国原住民 |
[14:09] | And, uh, in her tribe’s culture, | 在他们的部落文化中 |
[14:11] | a bigfoot was considered… benevolent or a protector. | 大脚怪被认为是善良的保护神 |
[14:15] | When she was a child, she actually saw a bigfoot, | 在她小时候 她亲眼见过一只大脚怪 |
[14:17] | and so after that, she devoted her life to their study. | 于是后来 她一生都致力于对他们的研究 |
[14:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:23] | So are bigfoots– | 大脚怪 |
[14:24] | or bigfeet– uh, violent or aggressive? | 是残暴而且具有攻击性的吗 |
[14:27] | Well, they certainly can be. | 它们当然可以这样 |
[14:28] | What were the nature of her injuries? | 她受了怎样的伤 |
[14:31] | Well, I mean, was she attacked by a bigfoot? | 我是说 她是被大脚怪攻击的吗 |
[14:33] | – Not a chance. – Yes. | -不可能 -是的 |
[14:35] | Well, in the name of science, | 以科学的名义 |
[14:36] | would you allow me to examine where she died? | 你们能让我检查一下她死去的地方吗 |
[14:38] | No. Now as far as you’re aware, | 不行 就你所知 |
[14:40] | did she have issues with anyone other than bigfoot? | 她和除了大脚怪以外的哪个人有问题吗 |
[14:43] | Well, she was under a very high level of scrutiny. | 她一直被高度监视着 |
[14:47] | Scrutiny from whom? | 谁在监视她 |
[14:47] | Oh, some TV show offered a $1-million reward, | 某个悬赏一百万美元的电视节目 |
[14:50] | which unleashed a tide of idiots, | 许多白痴为了奖金 |
[14:52] | all searching for bigfoot. | 都在寻找大脚怪 |
[14:53] | Yes, and, uh, | 是的 |
[14:55] | this is my wife Garland. Uh, she’s the skeptical one. | 这是我妻子嘉兰 她不相信大脚怪 |
[14:58] | Trust me. I feel your pain. Pleasure. | 我能理解你的心情 很荣幸见到你 |
[15:01] | In either case, I think when people found out | 不管怎样 我认为当人们发现 |
[15:03] | Anne’s area of expertise, they wanted to follow her | 安在这方面是专家时 他们就想跟着她 |
[15:05] | to see if she would actually take them to a real bigfoot. | 看她是否能带他们找到真正的大脚怪 |
[15:09] | You know, the day that she died, | 要知道 安死的那天 |
[15:10] | Anne was seen arguing with this man. | 有人看到她在和这个人争吵 |
[15:13] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[15:16] | Oh, yes. All too well. | 当然 太认识了 |
[15:18] | This man is the bigfoot community’s worst enemy. | 这个人是大脚怪最大的敌人 |
[15:22] | His name is Chase Diggins, | 他的名字叫蔡斯·迪金斯 |
[15:23] | and he’s an Australian adventurer | 他是个澳大利亚探险家 |
[15:24] | and big game hunter. | 也是一个赏金猎人 |
[15:25] | Kind of Crocodile Dundee meets Indiana Jones | 有点像鳄鱼邓迪 印第安纳·琼斯 |
[15:28] | meets Ted Nugent. | 和泰德·纽金特的混合体 |
[15:29] | Now according to the Meekses, | 据米克斯夫妇称 |
[15:30] | he’s violent and highly unstable. | 他是个暴力又极其易怒的人 |
[15:32] | What’s more is that this guy is hell-bent on bagging a bigfoot. | 而且这家伙拼命想捕获一只大脚怪 |
[15:35] | I found him on YouTube | YouTube上有一段 |
[15:36] | bragging about how he’s gonna mount one on his wall. | 他夸口说要弄一只挂在自家墙上的视频 |
[15:38] | Do we have anything other than speculation | 除了和一个虚构的猿人有关的推测 |
[15:40] | on a mythical ape-man | 我们还有别的东西 |
[15:42] | that will connect him to the murder? | 能把这个人和谋杀案联系起来吗 |
[15:44] | We have this. | 我们有这个 |
[15:47] | Diggins has a prosthetic hook for a hand? | 迪金斯有一支钩状的假肢 |
[15:49] | Says he lost it in a bigfoot attack | 据说他因为大脚怪的攻击而失去了胳膊 |
[15:50] | And that he almost took– | 而且他几乎 |
[15:51] | However it happened, | 不管发生了什么 |
[15:53] | That hook could’ve been what did a number on Anne’s face. | 可能就是这支钩子造成了安脸上的伤 |
[15:56] | Where’s Chase Diggins now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[15:59] | This guy is an international adventurer. | 这家伙是个国际探险家 |
[16:01] | What the hell is he doing? | 他这是在搞什么鬼 |
[16:02] | Renting an industrial crap hole like this? | 租这么破烂的工业废墟住 |
[16:04] | Why not a hotel? | 为什么不住旅馆 |
[16:06] | The guy hunts bigfoot. | 这家伙是大脚怪猎人 |
[16:08] | I don’t think that rational behavior | 我觉得他的行为跟理性 |
[16:10] | is something he’s familiar with. | 没有一点儿关系 |
[16:17] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 听见了 |
[16:25] | Dude, there’s something down there. | 兄弟 这下面有东西 |
[16:30] | Chase Diggins! | 蔡斯·迪金斯 |
[16:32] | NYPD! | 纽约警察局 |
[16:34] | If you’re down here, you better identify yourself | 如果你在这儿 你现在最好 |
[16:36] | right now! | 赶紧出现 |
[16:40] | Dude… | 兄弟 |
[16:41] | I got a bad feeling about this thing, man. | 我有一种不祥的预感 伙计 |
[16:43] | I-I don’t think that we should– | 我觉得我们不应该 |
[16:47] | You gents looking for me? | 你们是在找我吗 |
[16:56] | A bloody shame about Anne. | 安真是太可惜了 |
[16:58] | She was one hell of a tracker. | 她是个很棒的大脚怪追踪者 |
[17:00] | Actually, the only reason I came to the city. | 事实上 她是我来这座城市的唯一原因 |
[17:02] | Word was, she knew the whereabouts of an actual squatch, | 传言说她知道一只真正大脚怪的下落 |
[17:05] | and I figured, she might lead me to him. | 我想也许她可以带我找到他 |
[17:07] | You came to new york | 你来纽约 |
[17:08] | to hunt bigfoot? | 追捕大脚怪 |
[17:10] | You see this, detective? | 看到这个了吗 警探 |
[17:11] | Nepal, 2008, | 2008年在尼泊尔 |
[17:13] | in the rocky crags of the Himalayas… | 在喜马拉雅山脉的岩石峭壁中 |
[17:16] | A squatch came out of nowhere | 一只大脚怪不知从哪冒出来 |
[17:17] | and ripped my arm clean off. | 直接扯掉了我的胳膊 |
[17:19] | So I will hunt down every last one of those bastards | 所以为了报仇我会一直追捕这些混蛋 |
[17:22] | until I have my payback. | 直到它们被消灭 |
[17:23] | What did it look like? | 大脚怪长什么样 |
[17:25] | 500 pounds of fur and death, mate. | 重达五百磅长着毛的死神 伙计 |
[17:27] | Eyes like a rabid dog, | 它的眼睛就像疯狗一样 |
[17:29] | but smart, you know? | 但它很聪明 你知道吗 |
[17:31] | Anyway, they say that she found one. | 无论如何 他们说她找到了一只 |
[17:33] | Everyone knew it, but Anne wasn’t talking. | 人尽皆知 但安什么都不肯说 |
[17:36] | Is that why you went to see her? | 这就是你去见她的原因吗 |
[17:39] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[17:40] | Witnesses saw you and anne arguing | 目击证人看到你和安昨天在她的 |
[17:42] | outside of her work yesterday. | 工作地点外面争吵 |
[17:46] | Merely a polite conversation between colleagues. | 那只不过是同事之间的礼貌对话而已 |
[17:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:51] | ’cause later that night, she turned up dead. | 因为那晚的晚些时候 她就死了 |
[17:55] | You’re squattin’ in the wrong bush, detective. | 你找错人了 警探 |
[17:57] | I was at a target range last night with my mates, | 我昨晚和同伴们一起去了靶场 |
[18:00] | keeping my edge sharp. | 不想生了手 |
[18:01] | You can check it out. | 你可以去查一下 |
[18:02] | That’s funny, ’cause we found a boot print in alleyway | 这就有趣了 因为我们在那条巷子里 |
[18:05] | near a pool of anne’s blood with the same tread | 安的血泊附近发现了和你穿的靴子 |
[18:07] | As the boots you’re wearing now. | 花纹一样的靴子印 |
[18:12] | All right, look, I was in that alley, | 好吧 我确实去过那条巷子 |
[18:14] | but not last night, it was the night before. | 但不是昨晚 我是前天晚上去的 |
[18:17] | What were you doing there? | 你去那里做什么 |
[18:18] | Well, I figured she was tracking the beast, | 我想既然她在跟踪大脚怪 |
[18:20] | so I tracked her. | 那我就跟踪她 |
[18:21] | I followed her to the alley, and… | 我跟踪她去了小巷 |
[18:23] | That’s when I caught the wily bitch in the act. | 正好把这个小妖精逮了个正着 |
[18:25] | The act of what? | 她在干什么 |
[18:26] | Stamping fake Squatch prints in the ground is what, | 在地上印假大脚印 |
[18:29] | using molds of giant feet. | 用的是大脚鞋模 |
[18:31] | She was faking the damn evidence. | 她在伪造证据 |
[18:32] | Now, whoa. Okay, hang– | 等等 等等 |
[18:33] | Anne was a respected researcher. | 安是个有威望的研究员 |
[18:36] | Why would she fake evidence of bigfoot? | 何必伪造大脚怪的证据呢 |
[18:38] | Because I reckon she found the real thing, | 因为我认为她找到了真家伙 |
[18:40] | and she was trying to throw the rest of us off the scent. | 她试图糊弄我们其他人 |
[18:42] | But I was on to her, so I confronted her at work. | 可我看穿了她 于是去她单位找她对质 |
[18:44] | Offered her anything she wanted, but she told me to bugger off. | 我让她尽管提要求 她让我滚开 |
[18:47] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[18:48] | You faked that site. | 是你伪造了现场 |
[18:50] | Because somewhere in your twisted mind, | 因为你扭曲的认为 |
[18:52] | it makes sense that the expert on bigfoot would be killed by one. | 大脚怪的专家会被一只大脚怪害死 |
[18:59] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:02] | She found him. | 她找到了 |
[19:05] | The little bitch found my bigfoot. | 这个小贱人找到了我的大脚怪 |
[19:09] | Look, he’s either crazy or he’s lying. | 听着 他不是疯了 就是在撒谎 |
[19:11] | I’d go with crazy, | 我觉得他是疯了 |
[19:12] | ’cause it looks like he’s telling the truth. | 因为看来他没说谎 |
[19:14] | Tests on his prosthetic hook show no trace of Anne’s D.N.A. | 他的假肢钩测试没发现安的DNA |
[19:17] | And his alibi checks out. So it’s not him. | 而且他的不在场证明没问题 所以不是他 |
[19:19] | Well, it looks like we’re back to this guy | 看来这位仁兄 |
[19:21] | as our number one suspect. | 又成了我们的头号疑犯 |
[19:23] | Castle, could you please take that down? | 卡塞尔 能劳烦你取下来吗 |
[19:24] | You got it. | 好 |
[19:25] | The lab also was able to identify | 化验室鉴定出 |
[19:27] | the glass shards we found in our victim’s head wound. | 我们在死者头部伤口上找到的玻璃屑 |
[19:30] | It’s from a camera lens. | 是摄像机镜头上的 |
[19:31] | There was no camera at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场没有摄像机 |
[19:32] | Maybe our killer took it. | 或许是凶手拿走了 |
[19:34] | Which would explain why there are so few photos of bigfoot. | 难怪大脚怪的图片那么少 |
[19:37] | I meant our human killer. | 我是指人类杀手 |
[19:39] | Right. | 对 |
[19:40] | Let’s re-canvass near that alleyway, | 我们重新排查一下那条小巷 |
[19:41] | see if we can find that camera. | 看能否找到那台摄像机 |
[19:42] | So I looked into the pendant that Anne swallowed, | 我调查了安吞下的那个坠子 |
[19:45] | and I found something strange. | 发现了可疑处 |
[19:46] | What? | 什么 |
[19:47] | I talked to her friends and neighbors. | 我和她的朋友和邻里聊过 |
[19:49] | The pendant wasn’t Anne’s. It belonged to Justine Bolton, | 坠子不是安的 是贾丝婷·伯顿的 |
[19:52] | Anne’s roommate at Hudson University last year. | 是安去年就读休斯顿大学时的室友 |
[19:54] | Does the roommate have any idea what Anne was doing with it? | 她知道安怎么会有这个吊坠吗 |
[19:56] | Uh, I’d love to ask her, there’s only one problem. | 我想问她来着 只是有个问题 |
[19:59] | Justine was murdered a year ago. | 贾丝婷一年前被杀了 |
[20:01] | And a year later, | 而一年后 |
[20:01] | her pendant is found in her murdered friend’s stomach? | 她的坠子在她遇害的朋友的胃里被发现 |
[20:05] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 不会是巧合 |
[20:07] | What do we know about Justine’s murder? | 贾丝婷的谋杀案是怎么回事 |
[20:09] | Well, I ordered up her case files. | 我安排要了她的卷宗 |
[20:10] | They should be here by the morning. | 明天上午应该能到 |
[20:13] | Look, Castle, i don’t care how much research you do, | 卡塞尔 我不管你做了多少研究 |
[20:15] | you’re not gonna convince me that there’s a bigfoot. | 你都无法让我相信有大脚怪的存在 |
[20:19] | I just follow the evidence | 我只是追查证据 |
[20:21] | and the insanely large footprints. | 和超级大脚印 |
[20:23] | Is there anything that you don’t believe in? | 有你不信的事物吗 |
[20:26] | Sure, there is. There’s, um… | 当然有了 比如… |
[20:31] | Okay, well, what about you? | 好吧 那你呢 |
[20:33] | If not bigfoot or zombies or ghosts, | 如果你不信大脚 僵尸和鬼魂 |
[20:36] | what do you believe in? | 那你信什么 |
[20:37] | I just–I believe in the everyday magic of life. | 我相信生活中不可思议的点滴 |
[20:40] | I mean, things that I can see and touch, | 我能看得见摸得着的东西 |
[20:42] | Like, um, | 比如 |
[20:43] | the green shoots that pop through the snow in February, | 二月从雪地里萌发出来的绿芽 |
[20:46] | or the flatiron building, or… | 熨斗大厦 还有… |
[20:49] | The way that I feel when I hear Coltrane. It’s… | 我听科特恩的歌时候的感觉 真是… |
[20:52] | Now I can appreciate the everyday, | 我也欣赏日常生活 |
[20:54] | but why not live in the possible? | 为什么不能承认可能性呢 |
[20:57] | The world just doesn’t have as many mysteries anymore. | 这个世界不像以前那么神秘了 |
[20:59] | There’s no new continents to explore. | 没有新大陆可以探索 |
[21:01] | There’s no more deepest, darkest Africa. | 没有最深最黑暗的非洲去发现 |
[21:03] | Everything’s all mapped out by satellites and sonar, | 所有这些都被卫星和定位仪在地图上标了出来 |
[21:05] | yet, still, people reach for the unknown. | 不过 人们还在探索未知 |
[21:09] | It’s what makes us grow. | 这让我们成长 |
[21:11] | Coltrane wouldn’t have had that saxophone | 要不是安托万·萨克斯富于想象 |
[21:13] | if Antoine Sax hadn’t imagined it. | 科特恩也不会有萨卡斯 |
[21:16] | Isn’t that what separates us from, uh, | 那不是我们与 |
[21:18] | say Moonshine? | 动物的分别吗 |
[21:20] | Well, you know, there is one… | 有一个 |
[21:23] | Inexplicable… | 无法解释的 |
[21:25] | Mysterious phenomenon that I do believe in still. | 神秘现象我还坚信着 |
[21:29] | Us. | 我们 |
[21:32] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[21:33] | Something set off my trap. | 有东西触发了我的陷阱 |
[21:34] | You set a trap? | 你设了陷阱 |
[21:35] | – I’ve got you now, you super rats. – What? | -抓住你了 超级大鼠 -什么 |
[21:37] | No one steals from me. | 没人可以偷我的东西 |
[21:44] | Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[21:46] | What are you doing here? Mm! | 你在干什么 |
[21:56] | Yeah, she’s still not taking my calls. | 她还是不接我的电话 |
[21:58] | Well, can you blame her, Castle? | 这能怪她吗 卡塞尔 |
[21:59] | You practically turned her into a smurf. | 你把她弄成了蓝精灵 |
[22:02] | Na’vi would be a more contemporary reference. | 纳美人更符合现代表述[《阿凡达》] |
[22:03] | No, the point is, she lied to me. | 不 重点是 她骗了我 |
[22:06] | She looked me right in the eye | 她正视着我的眼睛 |
[22:07] | and she blamed the borrowers. | 说是别人的错 |
[22:09] | I’m sure she had a good reason. | 我相信她有理由 |
[22:10] | For what, not having food? | 什么理由 没吃的吗 |
[22:12] | I mean, I give her a sizeable allowance. | 我给了她很多零花钱 |
[22:14] | And if that’s not enough, she can always ask for more. | 如果不够的话 她随时可以问我要 |
[22:16] | Like I said, Castle, | 我说了 卡塞尔 |
[22:17] | there are plenty of mysteries in the everyday. | 每天都充满了神秘 |
[22:19] | Hey, Ryan, | 莱恩 |
[22:20] | Has Justine Bolton’s murder file come in yet? | 贾丝婷·伯顿的卷宗来了吗 |
[22:23] | She was attacked in the apartment | 她在和安·卡蒂诺同住的公寓 |
[22:24] | that she shared with Anne Cardinal. | 遭到了攻击 |
[22:26] | The way she was choked and bruised, | 她窒息的方式和伤痕 |
[22:28] | looked like it was a crime of passion. | 像是冲动犯罪 |
[22:29] | Do they have a suspect? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[22:31] | Unfortunately, he fled, | 可惜逃了 |
[22:32] | and he hasn’t been seen since the murder. | 而且案发之后再没别人看到 |
[22:34] | Any chance he had long, shaggy hair and he was 8 feet tall? | 他会不会留着蓬松长发 人高马大吗 |
[22:36] | Uh, no. Sorry, Castle. | 不是 很遗憾 卡塞尔 |
[22:37] | It was Justine’s boyfriend– Kurt Wilson. | 是贾丝婷的男友 科特·威尔森 |
[22:40] | He was the one that supposedly found the body. | 他据称是发现尸体的人 |
[22:42] | He was a football player | 他是个橄榄球运动员 |
[22:43] | with a history of assaults on and off the field. | 场内场外都有伤人的前科 |
[22:46] | It looked like Justine was trying to get away from him. | 贾丝婷似乎想要摆脱他 |
[22:48] | The day that she was murdered, she contacted the dean | 她遇害那天 她找了系主任 |
[22:50] | and told him that she was dropping out of school | 说她打算退学 |
[22:53] | even though she was top of her class. | 尽管她在班上名列前茅 |
[22:54] | By the time the cops realized | 等到警察发现 |
[22:56] | that all roads led to Kurt Wilson, he disappeared. | 所有线索都指向科特·威尔森时 他失踪了 |
[22:58] | How does Anne figure into this? | 安怎么发现的 |
[23:01] | Well, as her roommate, | 作为她的室友 |
[23:03] | it looks like Anne took Justine’s death pretty hard. | 安对贾丝婷的死感到非常难过 |
[23:06] | When I spoke to the lead detective, he told me | 我跟案子的负责人谈话时 他告诉我 |
[23:08] | she came to him a few months back | 她几个月前曾找过他 |
[23:10] | and asked to see Justine’s case file. | 想要看贾丝婷案的档案 |
[23:11] | He refused since it’s a pending murder case, | 他拒绝了她 因为那是没破的凶案 |
[23:13] | But still, it means– | 但这说明了 |
[23:14] | Anne was looking into Justine’s murder. | 安在查贾丝婷的案子 |
[23:16] | And a few months ago–that’s when Anne took time off school. | 几个月前 那正是安退学的时候 |
[23:18] | So then maybe Anne wasn’t tracking down bigfoot. | 这么说 安可能不是在找大脚怪 |
[23:21] | She was looking for Kurt Wilson. | 她是在找科特·威尔森 |
[23:23] | Maybe she found him. | 搞不好她找到他了 |
[23:25] | Canvass didn’t turn up Anne’s camera, | 排查没有找到安的相机 |
[23:27] | but the lab came back with a serial number on that lens. | 但实验室的人发现了镜头上的序列号 |
[23:30] | Now it was made for a specific model– | 是某一型号的摄像机专用的—— |
[23:32] | A Wi-Fi-enable camcorder | 无线网络摄像机 |
[23:33] | that’s designed to synch up to a cloud account. | 它可以实现云同步 |
[23:35] | I checked. Anne has a cloud account. | 我查了 安在云服务器里有个账号 |
[23:37] | Can we access it? | 能打开看看吗 |
[23:39] | Testing, one, two, three. | 测试 一 二 三 |
[23:43] | Okay, good. | 好嘞 |
[23:45] | Look at the time stamp. | 你看时间记录 |
[23:46] | 12:20 a.m. The night she died. | 半夜12:20 她死的那晚 |
[23:49] | – Oh, my god. Oh, my god. – Yeah, but she’s not in an alley. | -天呐 天呐 -是啊 不过她不在巷子里 |
[23:50] | – Where the hell is she? – He’s after me. He’s after me. | -她这是在哪儿啊 -有人追我 有人追我 |
[23:53] | Oh, please! No! | 求你 不 |
[24:02] | So the attack took place in the woods, not that alley. | 看来凶案发生在树林里 而不是巷子里 |
[24:06] | But what we need to find out is where these woods are. | 但我们得找到这树林在哪儿 |
[24:08] | Tech is trying to get the geodata off that footage | 技术科的人正在分析相机的定位信息 |
[24:10] | to see if we can pinpoint the exact coordinates. | 看看能不能找出确切的位置 |
[24:12] | But if she was attacked in the woods somewhere, | 但如果她是在林子里被害的 |
[24:14] | why move her to an alley? | 为何要把她扔进巷子 |
[24:15] | Because the killer was trying to throw us off his trail. | 因为凶手想要混淆视听 |
[24:17] | If Anne was looking for Kurt Wilson, | 如果安是在找科特·威尔森 |
[24:19] | then the last thing he would want to do | 那他最不想要的 |
[24:21] | is leave her body near the same spot | 就是把她的尸体留在 |
[24:23] | where he was hiding out. | 自己的藏身之处 |
[24:24] | Unless she was looking for someone else in those woods. | 除非她是在林子里找别的东西 |
[24:26] | Something with fur? | 浑身长毛的东西 |
[24:28] | What do we really see of our killer in this video? | 来看看视频里的凶手长什么样子 |
[24:30] | He’s dark, looming, | 他黑不溜秋 若隐若现 |
[24:32] | powerful, holding a primitive weapon. | 孔武有力 拿着原始的武器 |
[24:34] | Castle, that is a person. | 卡塞尔 那是个人 |
[24:36] | All I see is the silhouette of a hulking, humanoid form. | 我看到的是一个笨拙人形生物的影子 |
[24:40] | If Darrell Meeks and that one-armed Aussie were right | 如果达雷尔·米克斯和那个独臂澳洲人是对的 |
[24:43] | and Anne did know where bigfoot was, | 安的确知道大脚怪在哪儿的话 |
[24:46] | Well, that could be him on that video. | 那视频里的可能就是他 |
[24:47] | Then what, bigfoot carried her body into the city on foot | 然后呢 大脚怪背着她的尸体离开森林 |
[24:50] | from wherever these woods are | 徒步走进城里 |
[24:51] | and left her in that alleyway? | 把她扔进巷子里吗 |
[24:53] | Well, you said yourself, | 这可是你自己说的 |
[24:54] | Kurt Wilson wouldn’t want to leave Anne’s body | 既然科特·威尔森不想把安的尸体 |
[24:55] | where he’d been hiding out. | 留在自己的藏身之地 |
[24:57] | Why would bigfoot? | 大脚怪也不想啊 |
[24:58] | Okay. Why don’t you guys circulate Wilson’s photo | 好 你们把威尔森的照片 |
[25:02] | to Anne’s family and friends | 给安的家人和朋友看看 |
[25:03] | and see if anyone has seen him around? | 问问他们最近有没见过他 |
[25:05] | Castle and I will talk to tech | 我和卡塞尔去找技术科的人 |
[25:06] | to see if we can figure out where these woods are. | 看看能不能找到这树林在哪儿 |
[25:13] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 说不准 可能见过吧 |
[25:14] | If you rough him up a little, he could be | 要是再邋遢点儿 |
[25:17] | that homeless guy I saw hanging out in the parking garage. | 有点儿像我在停车场见过的一个流浪汉 |
[25:19] | When was that? | 什么时候见到的 |
[25:20] | Last week sometime. | 上个星期 |
[25:22] | What was he doing? | 他当时在干嘛 |
[25:23] | Nothing, man. | 没干嘛 |
[25:23] | He just looked like he was waiting. | 看起来是在等什么 |
[25:26] | Well, we’re gonna need, uh, | 我们想要 |
[25:27] | security cam footage of the garage. | 停车场的监控录像 |
[25:28] | It’s run by a separate company. I’ll get you their number. | 那是安保公司负责的 我把他们的电话给你 |
[25:31] | If Wilson knew that Anne was after him, | 如果威尔森知道安在追查他 |
[25:33] | he might have been following her, preparing to kill her. | 他可能会跟踪她 准备杀掉她 |
[25:36] | I’ll set up a canvass | 我去安排警员排查 |
[25:37] | and pull traffic cam footage from that area. | 把那个区域的交通监控录像都找来 |
[25:39] | Maybe we can get a hit on | 说不定能发现 |
[25:39] | where he went after he left that garage. | 他在离开停车场后去了哪儿 |
[25:43] | Testing, one, two, three. | 测试 一 二 三 |
[25:46] | Okay, good. | 好嘞 |
[25:47] | The camera began synching to her account | 她一开始拍摄 |
[25:49] | right when she started filming. | 摄像机就开始传输数据了 |
[25:50] | We couldn’t pull any geodata, | 我们没找到定位信息 |
[25:51] | but the synch was routed through her cell phone. | 但数据同步是通过手机完成的 |
[25:54] | It pinged off this cell tower here. | 是经这个手机信号站传送的 |
[25:55] | Are there any woods near that tower? | 信号站附近有森林吗 |
[25:57] | Yes, in a 10,000-acre nature preserve… | 有 是片一万英亩的自然保护区 |
[26:00] | called Branch Cross. | 叫布兰奇森林 |
[26:01] | That’s a perfect hangout for bigfoot. | 那是大脚怪的理想栖息地 |
[26:03] | Or the fugitive. | 或者逃犯的 |
[26:04] | Now is there any way to narrow down | 有没有办法缩小 |
[26:05] | where she was when this was being filmed? | 她拍摄视频的可能位置呢 |
[26:07] | Not as much as I’d like, | 缩不到理想的范围 |
[26:08] | but checked with the forest service, | 根据林业部门的说法 |
[26:10] | the species of tree in the video… | 视频中的树木品种 |
[26:11] | grow mostly in this 6-square-mile area. | 大都生长在这片六平方英里的区域 |
[26:14] | Also, between the moon’s position in the sky | 同时我们分析了月亮的方位 |
[26:16] | and the orientation of the shadows, | 以及阴影的朝向 |
[26:18] | I can tell you that she was moving | 我可以告诉你 她是朝着 |
[26:19] | in a southeasterly direction. | 东南方行走的 |
[26:21] | Wow. She’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[26:22] | Could you turn up the volume on the video? | 能调大视频的音量吗 |
[26:30] | – Do you guys hear that in the background? – Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | -你们听得到背景声音吗 -天呐 天呐 |
[26:33] | He’s after me. He’s after me. | 有人追我 有人追我 |
[26:34] | Do you think you can isolate that? | 能把它分离出来吗 |
[26:38] | That sounds like water. | 像是水声 |
[26:40] | Are there any streams or rivers nearby? | 附近有河流和泉水吗 |
[26:46] | Right there. | 这儿有 |
[26:47] | She must have been near that creek, | 她肯定是在小溪附近 |
[26:49] | which gets us down to a 2-square-mile area. | 这样范围缩小到两平方英里了 |
[26:52] | Well, the good news is, we have our crime scene. | 好消息是 我们找到罪案现场了 |
[26:54] | The bad news is, | 坏消息是 |
[26:55] | it’s in 2 square miles of remote wilderness | 它在一片深山老林里 |
[26:58] | with no access by road. | 连路都没有 |
[27:02] | You up for a hike? | 你喜欢徒步野游吗 |
[27:04] | Oh, I’m well equipped for a hike. | 我可是徒步好手 |
[27:12] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[27:14] | Knocking on wood and vocalizing. | 敲敲木头喊个嗓子 |
[27:15] | It’s how bigfoot communicates over long distances. | 大脚怪就是这么远距离交流的 |
[27:17] | And how the real bigfoot hunters lure him out. | 真正的大脚怪猎人也这么引它们出来 |
[27:20] | Yeah, well, the real police don’t do it | 真正的警察可不这么干 |
[27:22] | so that our human fugitive won’t know that we’re coming. | 以防打草惊蛇 |
[27:25] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:26] | If Kurt Wilson has been hiding out here for a year, | 如果科特·威尔森在这地方藏了一年 |
[27:28] | we are not gonna find him. | 我们就找不到他了 |
[27:30] | Okay, we’re close. | 我们快到了 |
[27:31] | GPS is showing that this is the general area of the attack. | GPS显示这就是袭击的大概方位 |
[27:36] | We just need to find some landmarks. | 我们只需要找到一些标志地点就可以 |
[27:39] | It happened by this downed tree, | 发生地点就在枯树边上 |
[27:40] | So all we gotta do is find the tree, | 我们找到了树 |
[27:42] | and we’ve found our crime scene. | 也就找到了犯罪现场 |
[27:45] | Castle, Castle, please. No more wookiee calls. | 卡塞尔 求你了 别学武基人叫了 |
[27:48] | It’s not wookiee. I’m not doing wookiee. | 才不是武基呢 我没学武基 |
[27:50] | I can’t do wookiee. Alexis does a really cute wookiee. | 我不会武基 但我闺女学得很可爱 |
[27:52] | Well, whatever you’re doing, could you stop? | 无论你在做什么 能不能消停会儿 |
[27:54] | You scared it might work? | 你是怕它会有效 |
[27:55] | No, I am scared that I might murder you, | 才不 我是怕我会杀了你 |
[27:57] | and then I’ll have two crime scenes on my hands. | 这样一来我就得处理两起谋杀案了 |
[27:59] | You know, a lot of highly respected individuals | 你知道 许多备受尊敬的人 |
[28:01] | believe in bigfoot. | 都相信大脚怪 |
[28:02] | Teddy Roosevelt wrote about him in his journals. | 泰迪·罗斯福在日记里就写了它 |
[28:04] | Jane Goodall has gone on record | 简·古道尔就公开表明 |
[28:05] | saying that she’s open to the possibility. | 她对其存在可能持开放态度 |
[28:07] | And right now, as we speak, | 此刻 |
[28:09] | Professors at Oxford | 牛津大学的教授 |
[28:10] | are studying bigfoot D.N.A. samples. | 就在研究大脚怪的DNA样本 |
[28:13] | No, it is possible. | 它们的存在是可能的 |
[28:15] | You just have to be open to it… | 你只需要保持开放的态度 |
[28:19] | because at any moment, | 因为任何时候 |
[28:21] | life can surprise you. | 生活都会给你惊喜 |
[28:27] | Oh, that’s not good for my knee. | 伤了我的老腿了 |
[28:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[28:41] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里呢 |
[28:43] | Some kind of trap. | 某种陷阱里 |
[28:45] | Which we’ve gotta get out of. | 我们得逃出去 |
[28:47] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[28:47] | Do you have anything in your vest that can help us? | 你背心有什么用得上的东西吗 |
[28:49] | Oh, yeah. Heck, I got a guppie multi-tool, | 当然 我这有多功能工具 |
[28:51] | I’ve got a solar-powered hand fan, | 太阳能手持电扇 |
[28:53] | got camo glasses, built-in compass, | 护目镜 内置指南针 |
[28:54] | Snake bite kit– | 蛇咬急救箱 |
[28:56] | So nothing? | 就是没有咯 |
[28:57] | Well, not nothing. I can build a fire. | 才不是 我能生火 |
[29:00] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[29:06] | You know what, Castle? | 你看 卡塞尔 |
[29:07] | I can pull myself out if you could boost me up. | 你举我一把我就能自己爬出去 |
[29:09] | Well, then how am I gonna get out? | 那我怎么出去 |
[29:16] | I have a rope in the car. | 我车里有绳子 |
[29:18] | I was gonna hike back to get it. | 我走回去拿 |
[29:19] | You’re gonna leave me here alone? | 你就把我一个人留在这里 |
[29:21] | Okay, whoa. Just hold on a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[29:23] | Let’s just back up and think about this. | 我们退回来想一想 |
[29:25] | What is this pit doing out here in the first place? | 这坑怎么就在这儿呢 |
[29:28] | Someone or… | 有人或者是 |
[29:29] | something had to build it. | 有东西建了它 |
[29:32] | “Something,” Castle? | “东西” 卡塞尔 |
[29:33] | You think that bigfoot came out here with a shovel? | 你觉得大脚怪自带铲子到这儿的 |
[29:37] | No, you’re probably right. | 不 你没准是对的 |
[29:38] | I don’t think bigfoot built this. | 我觉得不是大脚怪建的 |
[29:39] | Yeah, some hunters or poachers probably dug it up. | 没准是一些猎人或者是偷猎者挖的 |
[29:42] | Hunting what? Look at the size of this thing. | 抓什么 你看看这坑的大小 |
[29:44] | Maybe our fugitive built it in case anyone came out here. | 没准是逃犯为了防止人来才建的 |
[29:47] | I’m more comfort with the idea of bigfoot building it. | 我还是觉得大脚怪的推理比较好 |
[29:49] | Come on, Castle. | 行了 卡塞尔 |
[29:50] | Why don’t you pop a squat? | 你先半蹲怎么样 |
[29:51] | – We’ll pull a cheerleader move. – Right. | -我们来个拉拉队的动作 -好吧 |
[29:54] | Shouldn’t you be wearing a short skirt for this? | 你不是应该穿个超短裙吗 |
[29:56] | It’s the move. | 上吧 |
[30:00] | You know, though, this pit is kind of crudely built. | 你知道 这个坑虽然有点粗糙 |
[30:03] | And, uh, some primates have been known to… | 但是 有一些灵长类动物 |
[30:07] | make and… | 喜欢在这种地方 |
[30:08] | Oh, jeez! Castle! | 老天 卡塞尔 |
[30:10] | use tools to trap prey. | 使用工具来诱捕猎物 |
[30:12] | Would you stand still? Hold me. | 你能别动吗 抓紧我 |
[30:18] | Now. | 使劲 |
[30:25] | Yeah, I’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[30:26] | I don’t want to end up as bigfoot dinner. | 我可不想成为大脚怪的盘中餐 |
[30:29] | You know, Castle, | 你知道吗 卡塞尔 |
[30:30] | there is a bit of poetic justice in this. | 现在真是一种报应呢 |
[30:33] | Poetic justice how? | 怎么就是报应了 |
[30:34] | Well, I mean, think about it. | 我说你仔细想想 |
[30:35] | You set a trap for Alexis, | 你给阿丽克西斯设了陷阱 |
[30:37] | and now someone | 现在有人 |
[30:38] | or something has set one for you. | 或者有东西给你设了陷阱 |
[30:41] | Promise me you’ll come back. | 答应我你会回来 |
[30:43] | In case I don’t make it. | 以防我没及时回来 |
[30:46] | Oh, that’s cute. | 真有意思啊 |
[30:50] | But seriously, hurry back! | 没开玩笑 快点回来 |
[30:55] | ‘kay? | 好吗 |
[31:02] | What’s that? | 看什么呢 |
[31:03] | Nothing. What do you got? | 没什么 你发现什么了 |
[31:05] | Grab your coat. | 拿上外套 |
[31:06] | We got a hit on that photo of Kurt Wilson. | 有人发现科特·威尔森了 |
[31:08] | One of Anne’s neighbors just saw him | 安的邻居刚看到他 |
[31:09] | go into her apartment. | 进入了她的公寓 |
[31:17] | Hey, Wilson. NYPD. | 威尔森 纽约警局 |
[31:25] | Not much of a running back there, Wilson, | 逃跑的技术不怎么样啊 威尔森 |
[31:26] | But then, you’re out of training. | 毕竟缺乏锻炼 |
[31:29] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[31:35] | We got him, and he’s not talking. | 我们抓到他了 他什么都不说 |
[31:38] | What do you want us to do? | 你想让我们怎么办 |
[31:40] | Okay, check his clothes for Anne’s blood. | 好 查查他的衣服上有没有安的血迹 |
[31:42] | How you guys doing on the crime scene? | 你们的犯罪现场找得怎么样 |
[31:46] | We ran into a little snag, | 我们碰上了点意外 |
[31:47] | but when we find it, | 但是等我们找到了 |
[31:49] | Hopefully we’ll find evidence | 希望我们会找到证据 |
[31:50] | that leads us straight to Kurt Wilson, | 将命案与科特·威尔森联系起来 |
[31:52] | and we won’t need him to talk. | 这样我们就不需要他说话了 |
[31:59] | Heh. Ah, spork… | 哦 小叉子 |
[32:01] | They all laughed at you. | 当初他们都取笑你 |
[32:14] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[32:16] | Thank god you are back. What took you so long? | 你终于回来了 怎么这么久 |
[32:25] | Ha ha ha ha ha. Okay. Get me outta here now. | 好了 别闹 把我弄出去 |
[32:30] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[32:32] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[32:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:55] | Please… | 拜托 |
[32:57] | Don’t eat me. | 别吃我 |
[33:05] | Police! | 警察 |
[33:07] | Turn around! | 转过身去 |
[33:09] | Put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[33:10] | Beckett, what are you doing? | 贝克特 你在做什么 |
[33:11] | Are you crazy? It can’t understand you! | 你疯了吗 它听不懂你的话 |
[33:15] | Now! | 快 |
[33:21] | Whoa! Shoot it! | 开枪 |
[33:23] | Shoot it! What are you waiting for? | 开枪啊 你在等什么 |
[33:25] | Oh, my back! | 我的背 |
[33:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. It’s talking. | 它在说话 |
[33:28] | No! | 不 |
[33:32] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[33:35] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[33:36] | Please don’t shoot. | 请别开枪 |
[33:38] | Don’t shoot him. | 别对他开枪 |
[33:41] | Well, this is a huge disappointment. | 太令人失望了 |
[33:42] | No, this is a big misunderstanding. | 不 这是个天大的误会 |
[33:44] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[33:45] | ’cause those claws | 那爪子 |
[33:46] | could’ve easily caused Anne’s injuries. | 完全能够造成安脸上的伤 |
[33:49] | What? I’d never hurt Anne. | 什么 我决不会伤害安 |
[33:51] | Do you actually expect us to believe that | 你这身装扮出现在 |
[33:53] | with you dressed up in this… getup | 她被袭击的现场 |
[33:56] | right in the same area where she was attacked? | 还指望我们相信你的话吗 |
[33:58] | Wait. Sh-she was attacked here? | 等等 她是在这被袭击的吗 |
[34:00] | I-I-I thought she was attacked in the city. | 我以为是在城里 |
[34:02] | No. | 不是 |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:05] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:08] | This looks bad. | 情况看来很糟 |
[34:08] | Let me–let me just try and explain. Okay? | 让我尽量解释一下 好吗 |
[34:11] | I knew that Anne was coming out here on her own, | 我知道安要独自来这儿 |
[34:14] | and–and I-I admit that I followed her. | 我承认我跟踪了她 |
[34:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:19] | Because I think she found bigfoot. | 因为我以为她发现了大脚怪 |
[34:20] | Or maybe she just found an idiot dressed up as bigfoot | 或许是她发现了一个蠢货装扮成大脚怪 |
[34:23] | who then killed her. | 然后把她杀了 |
[34:24] | No! I didn’t hurt Anne! | 不 我没有伤害安 |
[34:26] | Oh, okay. So you just stalked her? | 好吧 那你只是跟踪了她 |
[34:28] | Look, I just… | 我只是… |
[34:30] | I just wanted, just this once, | 我只是想 就这一次 |
[34:33] | to lay eyes on this elusive beast. | 看看这传说中的野兽 |
[34:36] | A-and that’s why I built this man-trap | 所以我设了这个陷阱 |
[34:38] | and–and–and I’m in this suit, drenched in deer musk. | 穿上了这散发麝香的衣服 |
[34:42] | Is that what that smell is? | 我就说有怪味嘛 |
[34:43] | It’s an attractant. It–it lures them out. | 这是引诱剂 引他们出来 |
[34:46] | A-and it’s working, too. | 很有效 |
[34:47] | I mean, a-about an hour ago, I-I heard– | 一小时之前 我听到 |
[34:49] | I heard vocalizations and–and knocking on wood. | 我听到叫声和敲木头的声音 |
[34:51] | And–and those are–are classic bigfoot mating calls. | 那些是经典的大脚怪交配鸣叫 |
[34:56] | I also found some, uh, half-eaten food and some scat. | 我还发现了些吃剩的食物和粪便 |
[34:59] | And not to mention, a tool | 更不用说 大脚怪用来 |
[35:02] | that bigfoot used to club his prey. | 重击猎物的工具 |
[35:05] | And there’s blood on it. | 上面还有血迹 |
[35:07] | Wait a minute. You saw a bloody club? | 等等 你看见了一只有血迹的棍棒 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:10] | Show us where you found it. | 带我们去你发现的地点 |
[35:15] | Do you recognize this? | 你认识这个吗 |
[35:17] | That’s Anne Cardinal’s blood. | 上面是安·卡蒂诺的血迹 |
[35:19] | We’re checking your clothes for it, too, | 我们在检测你的衣服 |
[35:21] | along with the dirt that is gonna place you in the woods. | 还有上面的污迹 一定会证明你去过树林 |
[35:23] | You’re just like those other cops. | 你们就跟其他那些警察一样 |
[35:25] | You’d rather make your case than see the truth. | 你们宁愿主观臆断也不去查真相 |
[35:28] | And what is the truth, Kurt? | 真相是什么 科特 |
[35:30] | I was living out in those woods, | 我是住在那树林里 |
[35:32] | but Anne wasn’t trying to hunt me down. | 但是安并不是来捕猎我的 |
[35:34] | She came out there to help me, | 她是来帮助我 |
[35:35] | bring me food and supplies. | 给我带食物和日常用品 |
[35:37] | Why would Anne help the man that murdered her roommate? | 安为什么要帮助一个杀害了她室友的人 |
[35:41] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[35:42] | I came out of hiding to find Anne. | 我从藏身处跑出来找到安 |
[35:44] | I told her I was innocent, that I didn’t kill Justine, | 我告诉她我是无辜的 我没有杀贾丝婷 |
[35:47] | and I begged her to look into the case. | 我求她去查查这案子 |
[35:49] | And she agreed to because she believed me. | 她答应了 因为她相信我 |
[35:52] | Yeah, well, I’m a little more skeptical. | 好吧 我有点更怀疑了 |
[35:54] | I can vouch for that. | 这我可以担保 |
[35:55] | You have a history of violence, Kurt. | 你有暴力史 科特 |
[35:58] | And it’s pretty clear that Justine dropped out | 很显然贾丝婷辍学 |
[36:01] | and tried to break up with you, so you killed her. | 想跟你分手 所以你杀了她 |
[36:03] | Justine did not drop out to get away from me. | 贾丝婷辍学不是为了摆脱我 |
[36:07] | She and I were in love. | 我们爱着对方 |
[36:10] | When she told me she was quitting Hudson, | 当她告诉我她要离开哈德逊大学 |
[36:13] | I decided to go, too. | 我也决定一起走 |
[36:14] | The two of us were planning on transferring to another school. | 我们俩计划转到别的学校 |
[36:17] | We’d even toured the campus | 她死前一周 我们甚至 |
[36:18] | at S.U.N.Y. Binghamton the week before. | 还去了宾汉姆顿的纽约州大学参观 |
[36:21] | And I’m sure they have a record of that somewhere. | 我确定他们留有记录 |
[36:23] | If you weren’t the reason why Justine left Hudson, | 如果你不是贾丝婷离开哈德逊大学的原因 |
[36:25] | then what was? | 那原因是什么 |
[36:26] | She never told me. | 她从没告诉我 |
[36:28] | She just said that things weren’t working out. | 她只说事情进展不顺利 |
[36:31] | But now I’ve spent a lot of time | 但现在我花了很多时间 |
[36:33] | thinking about that, | 思考过这件事 |
[36:34] | and the only thing that makes sense | 唯一说得通的理由 |
[36:36] | is if there was someone there that she was afraid of. | 就是有一个她害怕的人存在 |
[36:38] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[36:39] | A classmate, a professor– I don’t know. | 同学 教授 我不知道 |
[36:42] | But I think Anne found out. | 但我想安查出了真相 |
[36:45] | Last week when I came to see her at her work, | 上周我去她工作的地方见她 |
[36:47] | she said that she was close to having answers. | 她说她就快有答案了 |
[36:50] | And the next thing I know, she’s dead. | 接着我就得知她死了 |
[36:52] | So I figure whoever did it killed Justine, too. | 所以我想无论是谁干的 也是杀贾丝婷的凶手 |
[36:55] | And that–that’s why I broke into her apartment. | 所以我才闯入她的公寓 |
[36:57] | I was looking for… I don’t know, | 我在找… 我也不知道 |
[36:59] | Clues, answers, a-anything. | 线索也好 答案也罢 |
[37:02] | The person that you think killed Anne and Justine– | 你认为杀害了安和贾丝婷的人 |
[37:03] | Do you have any idea who it is? | 你想得出是谁吗 |
[37:05] | It had to be someone | 一定得是 |
[37:06] | who could talk Justine into opening her door. | 能说服贾丝婷开门的人 |
[37:09] | You know, someone she knew. | 是她认识的人 |
[37:10] | It’s the only reason that they would steal her necklace. | 所以他们才会想要偷她的项链 |
[37:12] | It wasn’t worth anything. | 那根本不值钱 |
[37:15] | You wouldn’t be referring to a lapis pendant, would you? | 你不会是指一个青石坠子吧 |
[37:19] | Justine never took it off. | 贾丝婷从没摘下来过 |
[37:21] | When I found her, that pendant was gone. | 而我发现她时 那坠子不见了 |
[37:24] | Whoever took it killed her. | 拿走它的人 杀害了她 |
[37:27] | Kurt… | 科特 |
[37:28] | Is this Justine’s pendant? | 这是贾丝婷的坠子吗 |
[37:34] | That’s why Anne had it. | 所以安才吞了它 |
[37:35] | The pendant is proof. She found the real killer. | 这坠子是证据 她找到了真正的凶手 |
[37:38] | It has to be someone she spent time with recently. | 凶手最近跟她接触过 |
[37:40] | Someone she got close to. | 一个走进她生活的人 |
[37:43] | Professor Devlin. | 戴文教授 |
[37:46] | Can I help you, detective? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 探长 |
[37:48] | As a matter of fact, you can. | 事实上 还真有 |
[37:50] | What can you tell us about Justine Bolton? | 关于贾丝婷·伯顿你知道些什么 |
[37:53] | Uh, she was a student at Hudson | 她是哈德逊大学的学生 |
[37:55] | who died rather tragically. | 不幸去世了 |
[37:57] | Well, you knew her as more than that. | 你知道的不止这一点吧 |
[37:59] | She took your introduction to anthropology course | 她在大一的时候选修过 |
[38:01] | her freshman year. | 你的人类学概论课 |
[38:03] | Yes, she did, which made her loss a personal one. | 的确 所以对于她的离世我感到很悲痛 |
[38:05] | But I fail to see what that– | 但是我不知道 |
[38:07] | Were you aware that after she took that course, | 你知道在她上完课后 |
[38:09] | she told her counselor that she was afraid | 她告诉辅导员说她很害怕吗 |
[38:11] | because someone on campus– | 因为学校里的某个人 |
[38:13] | she never said who… | 她没说是谁 |
[38:16] | but someone was obsessed with her? | 不过那个人对她很痴迷 |
[38:18] | Well, no doubt she was talking about her boyfriend– | 她肯定是说她男朋友吧 |
[38:21] | the young man who killed her. | 那个杀害她的人 |
[38:22] | Ah, but she took the meeting with her counselor | 但她见辅导员的时候 |
[38:25] | before she met her boyfriend. | 还不认识她男朋友 |
[38:27] | But she had met you. | 却认识你 |
[38:28] | You’ve had an odd career, professor. | 你的执教生涯很离奇啊 教授 |
[38:30] | You taught at four schools in six years. | 六年之内辗转四所学校当老师 |
[38:33] | So I made a few inquiries, and there were intimations | 所以我打听了一下 他们都明里暗里地说到 |
[38:36] | of stalking, sexual harassment, | 你有跟踪和性骚扰的行为 |
[38:38] | and even worse. | 还有更过分的举动 |
[38:39] | All of which were false. | 这些都是谣传 |
[38:41] | And let me point out, | 请允许我说明 |
[38:42] | no action was ever taken against me. | 我从来没有被投诉过 |
[38:45] | Justine had scheduled a meeting with the dean | 贾丝婷在被杀害的那天 |
[38:48] | on the day that she was killed | 本来安排了和系主任的面谈 |
[38:50] | to explain why she was leaving. | 解释她为什么要退学 |
[38:52] | You couldn’t let her take that meeting. | 你不能让她和系主任见面 |
[38:54] | If she did… | 因为如果她去了 |
[38:56] | your dirty history would be exposed. | 你那些肮脏的过往就要被揭发了 |
[38:58] | You’d be finished. | 你就完蛋了 |
[39:00] | So you killed her. | 所以你杀了她 |
[39:02] | And being the predator that you are, | 作为”掠食者” |
[39:03] | you took a souvenir– her pendant. | 你把她的吊坠拿走当做纪念品 |
[39:05] | With all the suspicion on Kurt Wilson, | 当大家都认为科特·威尔森是嫌疑犯的时候 |
[39:06] | no one was looking at you. | 没人在关注你 |
[39:08] | Until Anne came along. | 直到安的出现 |
[39:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[39:13] | Anne found that pendant. | 安发现了那个吊坠 |
[39:15] | She knew it was you. | 她知道凶手是你 |
[39:17] | And when she went into the woods, you followed her. | 当她走进森林的时候 你跟踪了她 |
[39:19] | What woods? I wasn’t in any woods. | 什么森林 我没去过森林 |
[39:21] | We checked your phone records. | 我们查过你的通话记录 |
[39:22] | Your cell pinged the same tower as Anne’s did | 当安被袭击的时候 |
[39:25] | around the time that she was attacked. | 你和她的手机信号都来自一个信号塔 |
[39:26] | That places you at the crime scene. | 这证明了你在案发现场 |
[39:28] | We also found a club with Anne’s blood on it | 我们也找到了一根带有安血液的棍子 |
[39:31] | and someone else’s D.N.A. | 那上面还有另外一个人的DNA |
[39:32] | And based on the look that you’re giving me right now, | 根据你现在看我的表情 |
[39:34] | I’m pretty damn sure it’s yours. | 我十分肯定那就是你的DNA |
[39:40] | So, Castle, | 卡塞尔 |
[39:41] | are you disappointed that there’s no bigfoot after all? | 大脚怪并不存在 你失望吗 |
[39:44] | Well, I’m not so sure there isn’t. | 我不确定它真的不存在 |
[39:46] | I’m thinking maybe he’s out there somewhere, | 我觉得也许他就在某个地方 |
[39:47] | and if he is, I hope to see him one day. | 如果是这样的话 希望我能见一见他 |
[39:50] | Preferably from a safe distance. | 当然最好是远远的看 |
[39:54] | Thank you… for finishing what Anne started. | 谢谢你们 完成安未完成的事 |
[39:57] | Because of you guys, | 因为你们的努力 |
[39:58] | Justine’s killer will pay for what he did to her, | 杀害贾丝婷的凶手不再逍遥法外 |
[40:00] | and, uh, I’m a free man. | 我也洗刷了罪名 |
[40:02] | So what’s next for you? | 那你接下来想干什么 |
[40:04] | I’m going to continue Anne’s work. | 我要继续做安的研究 |
[40:06] | You’re gonna research bigfoot, why? | 你要调查大脚怪 为什么啊 |
[40:09] | Well, when she suggested I hide out in those woods, | 当她建议我躲在森林里的时候 |
[40:12] | she told me I’d have company out there. | 她说我会有伴儿的 |
[40:15] | She was right. | 她说得没错 |
[40:17] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了没 |
[40:19] | I gotta go and get my outfit. | 我要去拿我的装备了 |
[40:27] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:29] | You, um… you still got a little… on your… | 你的…还有点… |
[40:32] | I’m–I’m so sorry about that. | 真的很抱歉 |
[40:35] | Do you know how humiliating that was? | 你知道那有多丢人啊 |
[40:38] | I swear, I had no idea it was you. | 我发誓 我真的不知道是你 |
[40:41] | But, Alexis, why were you stealing food? | 不过 阿丽克西斯 你为什么要偷食物 |
[40:44] | Because I ran out of money. | 因为我没钱了 |
[40:46] | How could you have possibly spent all your money unless– | 你怎么会把钱都花光呢 除非 |
[40:48] | Wait. No. Are you… | 等一下 不会吧 你是不是 |
[40:50] | Are–are you in some kind of trouble? | 你是不是有什么麻烦 |
[40:51] | No, I didn’t spend it. I gave it away. | 我没把钱花光 我只是捐出去了 |
[40:53] | Invested it, really. | 是投资 真的 |
[40:55] | Invested in what? | 投资什么 |
[40:57] | My friend Jonah at school has a crowdfunding campaign | 我朋友乔纳举办了一场集资活动 |
[41:00] | to plant bamboo forests on the roof of skyscrapers | 他准备在摩天大楼的屋顶上种竹子 |
[41:02] | to help clean the air. | 这可以净化空气 |
[41:03] | Well, why didn’t you just come to me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[41:05] | Because I didn’t want the speech. | 因为我不想听你的老生常谈了 |
[41:07] | I don’t–what speech? | 我没有 什么老生常谈 |
[41:09] | That people like us need to be careful | 我们这种有钱人 |
[41:10] | with the kind of money we have. | 应该小心谨慎 |
[41:12] | People might try to take advantage. | 别人可能会占我们的便宜 |
[41:13] | Oh, that speech. Yeah. | 这个啊 |
[41:15] | Dad, you believe in all these unbelievable things, | 爸爸 你相信那些不可思议的事情 |
[41:18] | like bigfoot, and I don’t judge. | 比如说大脚怪 我从来没有说过什么 |
[41:21] | But… I believe in people and what they can accomplish. | 但是 我相信人和他们能做到的事情 |
[41:24] | I believe in Jonah and his vision, | 我相信乔纳和他的远见 |
[41:26] | and I wanted to support him. | 我想支持他 |
[41:27] | I think he could make a real difference in the world. | 我认为他能改变世界 |
[41:30] | And, okay, so maybe it was stupid | 好吧 也许把我所有的零花钱都给他 |
[41:32] | to give him all of my allowance, | 是一件很蠢的事 |
[41:33] | But I am not the first person to do something stupid | 但我可不是第一个为了坚信的事 |
[41:36] | for something they believe in. | 去做蠢事的人 |
[41:37] | No. No, you’re not. | 对对 你不是第一个 |
[41:39] | Matter of fact, it’s a… bit of a family trait. | 事实上 我们的家风就是如此 |
[41:43] | But… you do owe me | 但是 你还是欠我 |
[41:46] | a chateaubriand. | 一顿烤牛排 |
[41:48] | So… let’s go to Le Cirque. | 咱们去马戏团餐厅吧 |
[41:52] | And then, uh, call this Jonah guy, have him meet us. | 然后 叫乔纳这小子和我们一起吧 |
[41:55] | I’d like to hear about how he’s gonna change the world. | 我想听听他要怎么改变世界 |
[41:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:59] | I believe in people, too. | 我也相信人 |
[42:01] | And borrowers. | 和借钱的人 |
[42:02] | And bigfoot. | 还有大脚怪 |