时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Did you eat my fries? | 你吃了我的薯条吗 |
[00:09] | You shouldn’t have left them. | 你不该就那么放着 |
[00:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:23] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[00:28] | Call 9-1-1! | 快报警 |
[00:57] | Almost there, Castle. | 再坚持下 卡塞尔 |
[00:58] | Just another two weeks. | 两周就好了 |
[01:00] | It’s already been two weeks. | 已经两周了 |
[01:02] | Two weeks is an eternity. | 两周永远到不了头 |
[01:03] | Yeah, well, maybe next time we go skiing, | 也许我们下次去滑雪 |
[01:05] | you’re not gonna be such a show-off. | 你就别卖弄了 |
[01:06] | I wasn’t showing off. | 我没有卖弄 |
[01:09] | Okay, I was showing off a little bit. | 好吧 我是卖弄了一点点 |
[01:11] | But I swear to you, | 我跟你发誓 |
[01:12] | I can do a tail grab with my eyes closed | 我闭着眼就能玩后手抓尾板 |
[01:14] | and without breaking my kneecap. | 而不会摔断膝盖 |
[01:17] | Well, I am off. | 我走了 |
[01:19] | Now the retreat is out of cell phone range, | 静修的地方没有手机信号 |
[01:21] | so if I don’t call you on your birthday, | 如果你生日当天我没打电话 |
[01:22] | it is not because I have forgotten. | 并不是因为我忘记了 |
[01:24] | I won’t think it’s because you’ve forgotten. | 我不会认为你是忘记了 |
[01:26] | I’ll think it’s because you made other plans. | 我会认为你有其它的安排 |
[01:28] | Now wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:29] | You and Katherine were supposed to be | 你和凯瑟琳这周本该去 |
[01:30] | celebrating in Bora Bora this week. | 博拉博拉岛庆祝的 |
[01:33] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[01:34] | Have a great time on your retreat… | 静修开心些 |
[01:36] | On your only son’s birthday. | 别管你独生儿子的生日了 |
[01:38] | It is a spa trip, darling. Not a guilt trip. | 这是水疗之旅 亲爱的 可不是内疚之旅 |
[01:42] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[01:44] | See you in a week. | 一周后见 |
[01:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:46] | Oh, come on, Castle. | 好了 卡塞尔 |
[01:47] | Stop feeling sorry for yourself. | 别自怨自艾了 |
[01:49] | I’ll get us a reservation | 我会订位子 |
[01:50] | and I’ll take you somewhere nice for your birthday. | 你生日时我带你去个好地方 |
[01:52] | As nice as bora bora? | 有博拉博拉岛那么好吗 |
[01:56] | Katherine, your ride is here. | 凯瑟琳 你的司机来了 |
[01:58] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[01:59] | – Ride? – Yeah, we had a body drop. | -司机 -对 发现了尸体 |
[02:01] | I asked the boys to pick me up | 我叫他们来接我 |
[02:02] | so I’d have enough time to make you breakfast. | 这样我有时间给你做早餐 |
[02:04] | I’m missing another case? No. Come on. | 我又错过了一件案子 不 别这样 |
[02:07] | Guys, take me with you. | 伙计们 带上我吧 |
[02:08] | No! Not until you get better. | 不 你好转前不行 |
[02:10] | Castle, how’s the knee? | 卡塞尔 膝盖怎么样 |
[02:12] | It’s not the knee so much as the boredom. | 膝盖没什么 我快闷死了 |
[02:14] | I thought you writers liked being alone. | 我以为你们作家喜欢独处 |
[02:16] | Yeah, if I could write. | 如果我能写的话 |
[02:17] | But the painkillers make me a little loopy. | 但是止痛药让我有些糊涂 |
[02:19] | Last night I used the word “Speculate” | 昨晚我在一句话中 |
[02:21] | three times in the same sentence. | 用了三次”推测”这个词 |
[02:22] | You must be bored. | 你肯定很无聊 |
[02:24] | You’ve actually gone “Rear window.” | 你都玩起《后窗》了 |
[02:27] | Alexis got me those as a joke to cheer me up. | 阿丽克西斯给我的 想让我开心起来 |
[02:29] | I have not yet resorted to voyeurism. | 我还没有沦落为偷窥狂 |
[02:31] | Then you are missing out. | 那是你的遗憾了 |
[02:34] | What? Let me see. No, hey–give me. | 什么 让我看看 给我 |
[02:37] | Dude, she was just about to take off her towel. | 哥们 她刚准备取下浴巾 |
[02:39] | – Oh, the towel is off. – Really? | -浴巾取下了 -真的吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:42] | Unless the body that you’re looking at is dead, | 除非你们看的是具死尸 |
[02:43] | I suggest you drop those binoculars. | 我建议你们放下望远镜 |
[02:46] | Okay, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[02:48] | I will call you and check on you soon. | 我会尽快打电话查看你的情况 |
[02:50] | Hey, what if I consult by phone? | 我通过电话做顾问怎么样 |
[02:52] | We could pretend I’m Charlie, and you’re my angels. | 可以假装我是查理 你们是我的霹雳娇娃 |
[03:00] | Why are men such babies | 为什么男人生病或受伤时 |
[03:01] | when they get sick or injured? | 就变得这么孩子气 |
[03:03] | It’s an evolutionary thing. | 这跟进化有关 |
[03:04] | Men who can get women to take care of ’em, | 这样男人可以让女人照顾他们 |
[03:06] | Well, they have a greater chance of survival. | 这样生存的机会比较大 |
[03:08] | Really, Espo? Where’d you read that, | 不是吧 埃斯波 你在哪里看到的 |
[03:10] | “You’re making it up” magazine? | “你自己瞎编”杂志吗 |
[03:13] | Hey, Lanie. So what have we got? | 蕾妮 什么情况 |
[03:15] | Sorry, sweetie. It’s a bad one. | 抱歉 亲爱的 情况很不好 |
[03:18] | Multiple contusions to the head, | 头部多处挫伤 |
[03:20] | evidence of fracturing at the base of the skull, | 从头盖骨的破碎情况来看 |
[03:22] | from the patterning, I’d say she was | 鉴于伤痕 我敢说 |
[03:23] | repeatedly struck by that bat. | 是被那个球棒反复击打造成的 |
[03:26] | Do we know who she is? | 知道死者身份吗 |
[03:27] | The guard who found her IDed her as Clara Dewinter– | 发现她的保安确认她是克莱拉·德温特 |
[03:30] | 35, lives in queens, and married. | 35岁 住在皇后区 已婚 |
[03:33] | What was she doing in this alleyway in the middle of the night? | 她大半夜的在这个小巷做什么 |
[03:35] | She was an I.R.S. Agent. | 她是国税局税务师 |
[03:36] | Worked in this building here. | 在这里上班 |
[03:38] | Apparently, she was working late. | 显然她是加班了 |
[03:39] | The employees sometimes cut across the alley | 员工有时候穿过这条小巷 |
[03:41] | to get to the parking garage next door. | 走到隔壁的停车场 |
[03:42] | Do we have a witness? | 有目击证人吗 |
[03:43] | No, but we may have something way better. | 没有 但有比目击证人更好的东西 |
[03:49] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[03:50] | No idea, ma’am. | 不知道 女士 |
[03:52] | Never seen anything like it. | 从未见过这样的情况 |
[03:53] | Espo? | 埃斯波 |
[03:54] | It’s an infrared camera. | 这是红外摄像头 |
[03:56] | So our attacker could be wearing | 凶手可以戴着 |
[03:57] | some sort of high-intensity I.R. Lights, | 高强度的红外光 |
[03:59] | which would be invisible to the eye but blinding to that camera. | 肉眼看不到 但能屏蔽摄像 |
[04:02] | That’s pretty sophisticated for a street criminal. | 对于街头犯罪来说相当高级啊 |
[04:04] | No, this wasn’t a street crime. | 不 这不是街头犯罪 |
[04:05] | The person knew that that camera was there and took precautions. | 凶手知道摄像机在那里 采取了措施 |
[04:08] | This was a premeditated murder. | 这是有计划的谋杀 |
[04:11] | Wait. Go back. | 等等 倒回去 |
[04:14] | Right there. | 就是这里 |
[04:15] | That’s our killer’s car. All right. | 这是凶手的车 好了 |
[04:16] | Let’s have tech filter that image for make and model | 让技术人员分析图像查明车型 |
[04:18] | and let’s see if they can get us a better look at our attacker’s face. | 看能不能看清楚凶手的脸 |
[04:22] | With all the cutbacks, her workload increased. | 因为裁员 她的工作量增加了 |
[04:25] | She’d stay late a couple of times a week trying to catch up, | 她一周会加几次班 赶上进度 |
[04:28] | and on those nights, I’d pick up an extra shift at the store. | 她加班时 我就在商店加班 |
[04:30] | And when was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[04:32] | We had dinner around 7:00, | 我们大概七点吃的晚餐 |
[04:33] | Then, uh… | 然后 |
[04:36] | we both went back to work. | 我们就都回去工作了 |
[04:39] | And how did she seem? Was she nervous, upset? | 她看起来如何 紧张不安吗 |
[04:41] | No. She was fine. | 没有 看起来挺好的 |
[04:43] | And what–what exactly did your wife do for the I.R.S. | 你妻子在国税局是做什么工作的 |
[04:46] | Uh, she was an investigator. | 她是调查员 |
[04:47] | She went after tax evaders. | 调查逃税的人 |
[04:49] | So she must have made enemies. | 那她一定有很多仇人了 |
[04:51] | Yeah, pretty much everyone she audited. | 是啊 基本上她审计过的人都是 |
[04:53] | And was there anyone in particular that she had trouble with? | 有没有哪个人找过她麻烦 |
[04:59] | Actually… yeah. | 事实上 真有一个 |
[05:01] | We were out at–out at dinner a couple of weeks ago, | 我们几星期前在外面吃饭 |
[05:04] | a-and this guy comes barging into the restaurant | 就有一个男的冲进来 |
[05:06] | accusing Clara of destroying his life. | 说克莱拉毁了他 |
[05:08] | Did she tell you who he was? | 她有告诉过你他是谁吗 |
[05:09] | Just another tax cheat she took down. | 就是一个她捉到逃税的人 |
[05:11] | She said it was no big deal, | 她说没什么关系 |
[05:12] | but I could tell, she was rattled. | 但我看得出来 她很紧张 |
[05:14] | Can you tell me what he looked like? | 能跟我描述一下那个人吗 |
[05:15] | 6 feet… | 一米八 |
[05:17] | dark hair. | 黑头发 |
[05:18] | You should check with her work. | 你该去她单位查查 |
[05:21] | She promised to file a complaint, so… | 她答应我会去投诉的 所以… |
[05:28] | Looks like we got some beautiful clear skies with us today. | 看来今天晴空很晴朗啊 |
[05:31] | A nice tail wind’s gonna get us there right away, folks. | 今天是顺风 我们很快就能到达 伙计们 |
[05:34] | We’ll be there zero dark thirty, zero dark quarter to. | 我们会在天黑前到达的 |
[05:38] | Nice, red five. You’re looking good. | 很好 红五号 状况不错 |
[05:41] | Oh, no. I’ve got something wrong. | 不 我这儿出了点问题 |
[05:44] | Ooh, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[05:46] | Evade! Evade! Evade! | 躲避 躲避 躲避 |
[05:50] | No! | 不 |
[05:53] | Survivors. | 有幸存者吗 |
[06:09] | Look, most I.R.S. agents get threats. | 大多数国税局调查员都受过威胁 |
[06:11] | It’s the nature of our business. | 这活儿就这样 |
[06:13] | Did Mrs. Dewinter report any recently? | 德温特太太最近上报过吗 |
[06:15] | No. | 没有 |
[06:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:16] | You have to understand, | 你要明白 |
[06:17] | Clara was a rare breed– | 克莱拉这种人很少有 |
[06:19] | an I.R.S. agent who actually liked her job. | 她是真心喜欢这份工作 |
[06:22] | What’s that have to do with her being threatened? | 这和她受到威胁有什么关系 |
[06:25] | The thing is, | 原因在于 |
[06:27] | each threat requires an investigation, | 每起投诉都要去调查 |
[06:29] | which is a headache for upstairs. | 这会让上面的人很头痛 |
[06:31] | It’s an unwritten rule that agents who report threats | 投诉的调查员的业绩评估会受影响 |
[06:34] | don’t fare well on performance reviews. | 这是不成文的规矩了 |
[06:36] | Well, that unwritten rule may have gotten her killed. | 这个不成文的规矩很可能害死了她 |
[06:38] | And since you don’t have a record of the threat, | 既然你没有她的投诉记录 |
[06:40] | we’re gonna have to take a look at her audit files | 那我们只好查她一年内的 |
[06:41] | going back at least a year. | 审计文件了 |
[06:50] | Must be writers. | 肯定是作家 |
[06:58] | Oh, that better be for a sick child. | 最好是孩子病了急需钱 |
[07:09] | Oh, to be young and… | 真好啊 年轻 |
[07:11] | underemployed. | 还没工作 |
[07:16] | Whoa. Hold on, guys. Slow down. | 稳住 慢点 |
[07:18] | Not a race. | 这可不是比赛 |
[07:20] | Maybe close the blinds. | 或者关上百叶窗啊 |
[07:25] | All right, you kids. You have fun. | 好吧 好好玩吧 |
[07:33] | Someone’s home early. | 有人提前回家了 |
[07:54] | Really? | 有没有搞错 |
[07:55] | You’re gonna kiss him now? | 你这会儿还亲他 |
[08:06] | Oh, maybe next time, | 也许下次 |
[08:08] | you’ll think twice about being cheatin’ cheaters. | 出轨前得三思而后行啊 |
[08:20] | Someone’s got some ‘splaining to do. | 有人可要好好解释了 |
[08:25] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[08:26] | So… tech couldn’t get us a better look | 技术部没办法辨别出 |
[08:29] | at the attacker’s face, | 袭击者的脸 |
[08:30] | but they’re hoping to have an I.D. on the car by morning. | 不过明早之前应该能查明车型 |
[08:33] | How’s it going in here? | 你们查得怎么样了 |
[08:34] | Well, Clara’s colleagues don’t remember | 克莱拉的同事想不起来 |
[08:35] | her mentioning any explicit threat. | 她提过被威胁的事 |
[08:37] | But if we’re looking for people whose lives were ruined, | 但是如果想找人生被毁掉的 |
[08:39] | there’s no shortage of suspects. | 会有很多嫌疑人 |
[08:40] | We’ve got houses that were repossessed, | 有房产被收回的 |
[08:42] | bank accounts that were seized, | 银行存款被扣押的 |
[08:43] | businesses that were shut down, | 公司倒闭的 |
[08:44] | and we’re only a couple of months in. | 这才看了两个月的 |
[08:46] | Okay, so let’s put a list together | 那就列个名单出来 |
[08:47] | and pull photos… | 找出他们的照片 |
[08:48] | see if the husband recognizes anyone. | 看看她老公能认出来谁 |
[08:50] | Right. | 好 |
[08:52] | Hey, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[08:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[08:56] | I’m at work. Why? | 在分局 怎么了 |
[08:58] | You said you were bringing home dinner. | 你说会带晚餐回来 |
[09:00] | Yes, on my way home. | 我回去时买啊 |
[09:02] | So when are you leaving? | 你什么时候出发 |
[09:04] | Soon. | 快了 |
[09:05] | When’s soon? | 快了是什么时候 |
[09:07] | Like in… half an hour. | 大概 半小时 |
[09:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[09:29] | Ooh, he is so on to you. | 他绝对发现了 |
[09:34] | Here it comes– | 这就来了 |
[09:35] | the inevitable, huge breakup. | 不可避免的分手 |
[09:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[10:00] | Don’t, don’t. Don’t take the knife. | 千万别 别拿刀 |
[10:02] | Don’t… | 别啊 |
[10:09] | No. Uh… | 不 |
[10:18] | Castle, I’m not gonna get there any faster– | 卡塞尔 你催我也没用… |
[10:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no, Beckett, Beckett, listen… | 不是 不是 贝克特 听我说 |
[10:21] | I think I just saw a murder. | 我好像目睹了一桩凶案 |
[10:24] | 2009.3.9-2013.4.1 4 years 48 months 212 weeks 1484days 100 episodes. Always be with you!!! | |
[10:40] | Why aren’t they arresting him? | 他们怎么不逮捕他啊 |
[10:43] | Look, I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[10:47] | He took a knife and followed her into the bedroom. | 他拿了一把刀 跟着她进了卧室 |
[10:49] | I looked in the bedroom. | 我看过卧室了 |
[10:50] | Everything was fine. No blood, no body, I swear. | 一切正常 我发誓 没有血没有尸体 |
[10:53] | Did you look under the bed, in the closet? | 你看过床底下吗 衣柜里呢 |
[10:55] | Castle, the guy was relaxed and fully cooperative. | 卡塞尔 那家伙很放松也很配合 |
[10:58] | He let us poke around without a warrant. | 没有搜查令都让我进屋查看了 |
[10:59] | So he probably hid the body. | 他很可能把尸体藏起来了 |
[11:01] | If he was completely calm, he could be a psychopath. | 如果他那么镇定 可能是个精神病 |
[11:03] | What did he say about the girl? | 那他女朋友呢 |
[11:05] | He admitted they had a fight, | 他承认他们吵了一架 |
[11:06] | they broke up, and she left. | 分手了 然后她就走了 |
[11:08] | Not possible. I would’ve seen her. | 不可能 那样我会看到她的 |
[11:09] | So you were watching the whole time? | 你是一直都在看着吗 |
[11:11] | I… | 我 |
[11:13] | Well, not the entire time. I had to– | 也不是一直看着 我总得… |
[11:14] | So she could’ve left and you didn’t see? | 她可能离开了 但你没看到 |
[11:18] | It’s possible, but– | 那的确有可能 但是… |
[11:20] | Because he called her. | 他给她电话了 |
[11:22] | Handed me the phone. I spoke to her. | 他把电话递给我 我还跟她说话了 |
[11:25] | She confirmed his story. She was in the car | 她确认了他所说的 她当时在车里 |
[11:26] | on her way to her mom’s house in Philadelphia. | 正在去费城她妈妈那里的路上 |
[11:29] | All right, thanks, guys. | 好了 谢谢 伙计们 |
[11:35] | I’m not crazy. | 我没发疯 |
[11:36] | No, but you do have a vivid imagination… | 的确 但你一直拥有生动的想象力 |
[11:38] | And you’ve been stuck inside for two weeks. | 而且你被憋在家两周了 |
[11:41] | What were you doing looking out the window anyway? | 你看窗对面的那栋楼做什么 |
[11:43] | – I was… – bored? | -我 -太无聊了吗 |
[11:45] | So you saw what you wanted to see. | 你是看到了你想看到的东西 |
[11:49] | When did you take your last painkiller? | 你上次吃止痛片是什么时候 |
[11:51] | I was not hallucinating. | 我没有出现幻觉 |
[11:52] | Come on, Castle. | 得了吧 卡塞尔 |
[11:53] | You’re here with a broken leg, binoculars, | 你现在瘸着腿 拿着望远镜 |
[11:55] | seeing a “Rear window” scenario play out across the way. | 看到对面上演《后窗》的现实版剧情 |
[11:58] | I mean, what are the odds? | 这可能性有多大 |
[12:00] | Astronomical. | 巨大的可能 |
[12:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:04] | I’m gonna make us some dinner and then get you to bed. | 我去做晚餐 然后扶你上床 |
[12:32] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 |
[12:37] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[12:38] | Please don’t. | 不必了 |
[12:39] | Listen, he was pacing back and forth in his apartment, | 听着 他在公寓里来回踱步 |
[12:41] | and he kept looking towards the bedroom. | 他不断看向卧室 |
[12:43] | And then he slept on the couch. | 然后 他睡在沙发上了 |
[12:46] | Now why would you sleep on the couch | 你明明有张松软舒适的大床 |
[12:47] | when you have a perfectly good bed? | 为什么要睡在沙发上呢 |
[12:48] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也该问你同样的问题 |
[12:50] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你原因 |
[12:51] | Because he had a dead body in there. | 因为他在里面藏了一具尸体 |
[12:52] | Ryan and Esposito didn’t find it | 莱恩和埃斯波西托没有发现 |
[12:54] | Because he hid it. | 因为他藏起来了 |
[12:55] | Do you realize what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[12:57] | You’re obsessing over this | 你现在完全痴迷于这件事 |
[12:58] | because you have nothing else to obsess about. | 因为你没有其他可痴迷的东西 |
[13:01] | Why don’t you just come with me to the precinct? | 你今天不如跟我去警局吧 |
[13:04] | Focus on a real murder | 把注意力放在真的谋杀案上 |
[13:05] | instead of wasting your time on an imaginary one. | 而不是把时间都浪费在幻想出的案子上 |
[13:08] | Well, actually, I was thinking about just, uh, | 实际上 我打算 |
[13:10] | trying to do some writing today. | 今天试着写作 |
[13:13] | Okay, as long as by “writing,” You don’t mean | 好吧 希望你说的”写作”不是指 |
[13:15] | staring out the window and ogling at your neighbors. | 盯着窗户 对邻居眉目传情 |
[13:18] | No. That would be immoral and intrusive. | 不会 那样不道德也是在侵扰人家 |
[13:21] | Yeah, like you’ve never done that before. | 说得好像你从没干过这种事一样 |
[13:31] | Hey. How’s Jimmy Stewart? | 吉米·斯图沃特怎么样了[《后窗》主演] |
[13:33] | You know, up half the night | 大半夜都睡不着 |
[13:34] | waiting for the neighbor to move the body. | 等待着那个邻居转移尸体 |
[13:36] | So did tech get anything on our killer’s car in the alley? | 技术人员对小巷杀手的车分析得有结果了吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah, they identified it as a late-model, | 是的 他们分析出那是新款 |
[13:41] | light-colored cls550. | 浅色CLS550车 |
[13:44] | I’ve got folks combing over Clara’s audit records | 我已经安排人翻查克莱拉的审计纪录 |
[13:46] | to see if anyone lists that vehicle on their return. | 看看有没有人把这辆车列为申报物 |
[13:49] | So I just got off the phone with security at Clara’s office. | 我刚跟克莱拉公司的保安通完电话 |
[13:52] | A few weeks back, | 几周前 |
[13:53] | this guy tried to muscle his way past security. | 这家伙试图用暴力闯过保安的阻拦 |
[13:56] | Now they tried to detain him, but he broke free | 他们试图扣留他 但被他突围了 |
[13:58] | and he tore out of the parking lot in… | 然后他冲出了停车场 开的是 |
[14:00] | A cls550. | CLS550的车 |
[14:01] | This looks like the guy Gavin said was after his wife. | 这人很像加文说来纠缠他老婆的家伙 |
[14:03] | Yeah, so I compared that photo | 是的 所以我把这张照片 |
[14:04] | to Cara’s audit files, | 和克莱拉的审计文件进行对比 |
[14:06] | And I got a hit on this guy– | 然后我找到了这个人 |
[14:07] | Dan Renner. | 丹·瑞纳 |
[14:09] | He is an anti-government pro-freedom hothead | 他是个反政府 提倡自由的激进分子 |
[14:11] | who made a fortune on a chain of dry cleaners in Brooklyn | 依靠在布鲁克林开的连锁干洗店发了横财 |
[14:13] | that he’s neglected to pay taxes on in nearly a decade. | 他已经将近10年没交过税了 |
[14:15] | And because of Clara’s audit, he’s facing criminal charges | 因为克莱尔的审计 他正面临刑事起诉 |
[14:18] | And his wife just filed for divorce. | 他妻子刚刚提出了离婚申请 |
[14:19] | Sounds like someone who has an ax to grind. | 听上去他一定恨不得用斧头劈了克莱拉 |
[14:21] | Or a bat to swing. Pick him up. | 或是挥棒行凶 去把他带过来 |
[14:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:28] | You bought rope and a tarp. | 你买了绳子和帆布 |
[14:31] | Now what would you need a tarp for? | 你要帆布干什么呢 |
[14:39] | It’s blood. | 那是血 |
[14:41] | You’re washing away the– | 你要洗掉… |
[14:42] | He’s washing away the bl– | 他要洗掉血… |
[14:53] | They took my house, my marriage, | 他们抢走了我的房子 我的婚姻 |
[14:55] | I was facing a jail sentence. | 我很可能要被判入狱 |
[14:57] | So, yeah, | 所以 是的 |
[14:58] | I wanted to have a few words with Mrs. Dewinter | 我想跟德温特太太谈谈 |
[15:00] | about the land of the free. | 关于自由国土的一些事 |
[15:01] | That doesn’t mean I killed her. | 那并不代表我杀了她 |
[15:04] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[15:05] | That’s a silver cls550, just like the one you drive, | 那是辆银色CLS550的车 就跟你开的一样 |
[15:08] | fleeing her murder scene. | 从她的被害现场逃离 |
[15:10] | Just like the one I drove. | 是跟我曾经开的那辆一样 |
[15:12] | Look, my 550 was seized by federal agents two weeks ago. | 我的550车两周前已经被联邦探员没收了 |
[15:16] | You can check. | 你们可以去查 |
[15:17] | And given what Mrs. Dewinter was gonna do for me, | 考虑到德温特太太原本打算为我做的事 |
[15:20] | I’m the last person who wanted her dead. | 我是最不希望她死的人 |
[15:23] | Going to do for you? | 她原打算为你做一件事 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:27] | She came to see me a week ago, | 她一周前来找我的 |
[15:28] | said she needed a favor, and if I helped her, | 她说她需要帮助 如果我帮了她 |
[15:31] | She’d make the criminal charges go away. | 她可以让我免于遭受刑事起诉 |
[15:33] | What kind of a favor could she possibly have wanted from you? | 她会需要你帮什么忙 |
[15:36] | Because of how well I hid my money– | 因为我把钱藏得有多好 |
[15:38] | Fake names, multiple I.D.s– | 假名字 多重身份 |
[15:40] | She asked me to help her disappear. | 她让我帮她消失 |
[15:42] | Disappear? | 消失 |
[15:43] | Yeah. She said if I helped her get a new identity, | 是的 她说如果我帮她弄个新的身份 |
[15:45] | she’d help me get my life back. | 她就会帮我找回原来的生活 |
[15:47] | And why would she want a new identity? | 为什么她想要个新的身份 |
[15:49] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[15:50] | But now she’s dead, and I’m screwed. | 但现在她死了 我就完了 |
[15:53] | Mr. Renner, where were you 2 nights ago at 1:38 a.M.? | 瑞纳先生 两天前的晚上1点38你在哪 |
[15:56] | At my sister’s. | 在我妹妹家 |
[15:59] | Beckett, Castle’s calling. | 贝克特 卡塞尔的电话 |
[16:01] | He says it’s an emergency. | 他说有紧急情况 |
[16:02] | This is not an emergency. | 这算哪门子的紧急情况 |
[16:04] | I caught him red-handed. Literally red-handed. | 我撞见他的手上沾满鲜血 真正的满手红 |
[16:07] | Ooh, so then it’s gotta be blood? | 那就肯定是血吗 |
[16:09] | What else could it be? | 还有其它可能吗 |
[16:10] | Red paint, tomato juice, | 红油漆 番茄汁 |
[16:11] | beets, red velvet cupcakes. | 甜菜 红丝绒纸杯蛋糕 |
[16:13] | He bought a tarp and a rope. | 他买了帆布和绳子 |
[16:16] | He brought them into the bedroom, | 拿进了卧室 |
[16:17] | where I’m betting right now, | 我敢打赌 |
[16:18] | he’s cutting her into portable pieces. | 他正在把她的尸体切成小块 |
[16:20] | Get a warrant. | 去申请搜查令 |
[16:21] | Search that place before there’s no evidence left. | 在证据被销毁之前搜查那里 |
[16:24] | Esposito spoke to the girl. | 埃斯波西托跟她说了话 |
[16:25] | We know she’s alive. | 我们知道她还活着 |
[16:27] | How do you know it’s the same girl? | 你们怎么知道她们是同一个人 |
[16:29] | It’s possible he paid someone to be his alibi. | 他可能花了钱请人伪造不在场证明 |
[16:32] | Or it’s possible something else entirely is going on here. | 或者有可能整件事都不是这样的 |
[16:36] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:37] | I know that you’re lonely and that you miss me. | 我知道你很寂寞 很想我 |
[16:40] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你啊 |
[16:41] | But you don’t have to keep making up things | 但你不用一直编故事 |
[16:44] | to have me come back here. | 引我回来 |
[16:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You think this is a ploy to get you here? | 等等 你以为这是我引你回来的小花招 |
[16:47] | Look, I don’t mean to be that– | 听着 我不是有意这么说 |
[16:48] | No, I know what you mean. All right? | 我知道你的意思 好吗 |
[16:50] | And I know what I saw. | 我也知道自己看见了什么 |
[16:53] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 跟你说 |
[16:54] | I have to get back to the precinct. | 我得回分局了 |
[16:56] | Wow. You really don’t believe me. | 天呐 你真的不信我 |
[16:58] | I’ll be back later. | 回头见 |
[16:59] | You know what? Don’t worry about it. | 跟你说 算了吧 |
[17:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:15] | What was the emergency? | 紧急情况是什么 |
[17:17] | He wanted me to get a warrant | 他让我去申请搜查令 |
[17:18] | to search the place across the way. | 搜查街对面那间公寓 |
[17:20] | Looks like he’s taking this whole thing pretty seriously. | 他好像特别重视这件事 |
[17:23] | Should we be worried? | 我们有必要担心他吗 |
[17:25] | I just hope he doesn’t do something stupid. | 我只希望他别做什么傻事 |
[17:26] | Where–where are we with Dan Renner? | 丹·瑞纳这边查得怎么样了 |
[17:28] | His alibi checks out, | 他的不在场证明成立了 |
[17:29] | and he was telling the truth about his car. | 关于他的车 说的是实话 |
[17:31] | Maybe he’s telling the truth about Clara as well. | 可能关于克莱拉的事也是实话 |
[17:34] | Let’s dig deeper into her life, | 深入调查一下她的生活情况 |
[17:36] | see if we can find anything. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[17:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | He’s getting rid of the body. | 他要处理尸体 |
[18:03] | Beckett’s gonna have to believe me now. | 贝克特这下必须信我了 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 很好 |
[18:10] | Where’s the… there we go. There we–there we go. | 哪个是…好了 开始 |
[18:17] | No. No. No! | 别介啊 |
[18:23] | If you thought he was getting rid of the body, | 如果你觉得他在弃尸 |
[18:25] | Why didn’t you call Beckett? | 你为什么不联系贝克特 |
[18:26] | Well, she thinks it’s all in my head– | 她觉得这些都是我编出来的 |
[18:28] | A by-product of my imagination and pain pills. | 是想象力和止痛药产生的副作用 |
[18:31] | Like that time you were convinced | 就像你那段时间确信 |
[18:32] | my art teacher was a serial killer. | 我的艺术老师是连环杀手 |
[18:33] | Come on. He looked just like the guy | 拜托 他看起来就像 |
[18:35] | from “America’s most wanted.” | 《全美首要通缉犯》节目里的人 |
[18:38] | Did you ever stop to think that maybe | 你有没有想过 |
[18:39] | there’s an innocent explanation for everything? | 或许一切都有单纯的解释 |
[18:41] | All right, | 好吧 |
[18:42] | what is the innocent explanation for rolling up a rug | 要怎么单纯地解释卷起地毯 |
[18:44] | and taking it out of your apartment at 3:00 a.M.? | 并在凌晨三点搬出公寓 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[18:50] | That is pretty weird. | 太古怪了 |
[18:52] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:53] | And then he didn’t come back until 4:30 this morning. | 而且他早晨四点半才回来 |
[18:56] | Where’d he go? | 他去了哪 |
[18:58] | I don’t know, but he’s up now. | 我不知道 不过他起床了 |
[19:00] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[19:02] | – Uh, I–he, uh… – What? | -嗯 他… -怎么了 |
[19:05] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[19:06] | He’s taking off his clothes. | 他在脱衣服 |
[19:08] | What? Give me those. | 什么 望远镜还我 |
[19:10] | Mm. He’s cute. | 真性感啊 |
[19:11] | Ooh. All right. | 行了 |
[19:12] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[19:14] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[19:20] | You shouldn’t be watching this. | 你不该看的 |
[19:22] | Yeah, neither should you. | 是啊 你也不该看 |
[19:32] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[19:32] | That’s creepy. | 好恐怖 |
[19:36] | Staring at the phone won’t make it ring. | 盯着电话看它也不会响的 |
[19:38] | I learned that in junior high. | 我初中就明白这点了 |
[19:40] | You know what? Maybe I should go over there. | 也许我应该去看看他 |
[19:41] | I mean, his birthday is tomorrow– | 明天是他的生日 |
[19:43] | Trust me. He’ll call when he’s ready. | 相信我 他准备好了会打给你的 |
[19:44] | And you’re not gonna want to miss this. | 你一定不想错过这个消息 |
[19:46] | We went back through all of Clara’s records. | 我们又查了一遍克莱拉的所有记录 |
[19:48] | Turns out that she was hiding something. | 发现她是有所隐瞒 |
[19:50] | Over half a million dollars in a secret bank account. | 一个超过五十万的秘密银行账户 |
[19:52] | She used every legal trick to hide it. | 她用尽一切合法手段隐瞒这个账户 |
[19:53] | Nobody, not even her husband, knew about it. | 没有人 甚至她丈夫都不知道 |
[19:55] | This girl made 75k a year. | 她年薪七万五 |
[19:57] | How’d she get her hands on half a mil? | 怎么弄到五十万的 |
[19:59] | Well, at first we thought she was shaking down her auditees, | 起初我们以为她勒索了受审方 |
[20:01] | but then we traced the deposits. | 但我们后来追踪了存款 |
[20:03] | All from businesses owned or affiliated | 发现全部是汤米 瓦伦迪诺本人的 |
[20:05] | to Tommy Valentino. | 或隶属于他的生意所得 |
[20:06] | Tommy “The shark” Valentino? | “大鲨鱼”汤米 瓦伦迪诺 |
[20:09] | Why is an I.R.S. agent taking payoffs from a crime boss? | 国税局公务员为什么收受犯罪头目的钱 |
[20:11] | I don’t know, but wanting to disappear | 我不知道 但想要消失 |
[20:13] | and then getting whacked in an alley– | 后来又在小巷被袭击 |
[20:14] | It’s all starting to make sense. | 都开始说得通了 |
[20:19] | It’s been two hours. | 已经两个小时了 |
[20:20] | What’s he doing in there? | 他在里面做什么 |
[20:21] | Getting rid of evidence– | 销毁证据 |
[20:23] | Blood stains… trace D.N.A. | 血迹 DNA痕迹 |
[20:25] | Pretty soon, there’s gonna be nothing left. | 不久之后 所有证据都没了 |
[20:28] | Oh, here he comes. Here he comes. | 他出来了 出来了 |
[20:32] | What’s in the bags? | 袋子里装了什么 |
[20:33] | He took the body out in a rug. | 他已经把尸体卷在毯子里运出去了 |
[20:35] | That could be clothing, bedding. | 可能是衣服 床上用品 |
[20:39] | That’s her purse. | 那是她的手提包 |
[20:40] | If they broke up, no way she left without her purse. | 如果他们分手了 她不可能不带走手提包 |
[20:42] | She did not leave that apartment, | 她没离开那间公寓 |
[20:44] | at least not alive. | 起码没有活着离开 |
[20:45] | And now he’s obliterating her identity. | 他在销毁她的证件 |
[20:47] | We need to call Beckett. | 我们必须给贝克特打电话 |
[20:48] | And tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[20:50] | That we saw a man donning gloves and–and a respirator? | 说我们看到一个男人戴着手套和口罩吗 |
[20:53] | For all we know, he’s cleaning the bathroom. | 他完全有可能只是在清扫洗手间 |
[20:54] | No. | 不行 |
[20:56] | If I’m gonna convince Beckett I’m not crazy, | 我得让贝克特相信我没疯 |
[20:58] | I need proof, | 我要证据 |
[21:00] | something solid. | 确凿的证据 |
[21:05] | Dad, you can’t break in to his apartment. | 爸 你不能闯进他的公寓 |
[21:07] | All the evidence we need is in that shredder. | 我们需要的所有证据都在那台碎纸机里 |
[21:09] | It’ll tell us who the victim is. | 那会让我们知道死者是谁 |
[21:10] | We can prove she’s missing. | 我们就能证明她失踪了 |
[21:11] | And what if he catches you? | 要是他抓到你呢 |
[21:12] | He won’t, not if I have your help. | 不会的 有你帮忙就不会 |
[21:15] | Next time he leaves, I’ll slip over there. | 下次他离开 我就溜过去看看 |
[21:18] | You keep watch, make sure he’s not coming back. | 你给我放哨 确保他没回来 |
[21:22] | I go inside, I get whatever’s in that shredder, | 我进去 把碎纸机里的东西都拿出来 |
[21:25] | and I get out. | 再出来 |
[21:26] | Two minutes, tops. | 最多两分钟 |
[21:27] | On crutches? | 撑着拐杖吗 |
[21:28] | The doctor did say I need more exercise. | 医生的确说我需要多锻炼 |
[21:30] | What if I go? I’m smaller, faster, and younger. | 我去吧 我个头更小 速度更快 也更年轻 |
[21:32] | Oh, no, no, no. If you get caught, | 不不不 你要是被抓 |
[21:34] | you get a b&e on your record, | 就会有非法闯入的案底 |
[21:35] | and you’ll never become president. | 就永远当不了总统了 |
[21:36] | Dad… | 爸 |
[21:37] | He’s getting away with murder. | 他要逃脱谋杀罪名了 |
[21:42] | You got a better plan? | 你有更好的计划吗 |
[21:47] | You got a long list of indictments against you, | 这里有对你的多项指控 |
[21:48] | Mr. Valentino– | 瓦伦迪诺先生 |
[21:50] | Assault, racketeering, murder one– | 袭击 勒索 一级谋杀 |
[21:52] | And yet, no convictions. | 但是 都没定罪 |
[21:54] | I’m lucky that way. | 我在这方面比较幸运 |
[21:55] | Yeah, well, your luck’s about to run out. | 你的运气就快用完了 |
[21:57] | I have evidence connecting you to payments made to my vic– | 我有证据证明你曾付款给我的被害人 |
[21:59] | Clara Dewinter. | 克莱拉·德温特 |
[22:00] | My client has no comment. | 我的委托人无可奉告 |
[22:01] | Whoa, whoa, wait. Someone killed Clara? | 等等 有人杀了克莱拉 |
[22:04] | Oh, it looks like he does have a comment. | 看来他有话可奉告 |
[22:05] | So you’re admitting to knowing her? | 你现在承认认识她了吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:09] | But I didn’t kill her. | 可我没杀她 |
[22:10] | She was my tax consultant. | 她是我的税务顾问 |
[22:12] | You paid an I.R.S. agent half a million dollars | 你付给一个国税局人员50万 |
[22:15] | to act as your tax consultant? | 担任你的税务顾问 |
[22:16] | You bet your ass. No one’s gonna Al Capone me. | 没错 谁都别想坑我 |
[22:19] | Okay, if this was a legitimate arrangement, | 好 如果这是合法收入 |
[22:20] | then why did Clara Dewinter go to such lengths | 那克莱拉·德温特为什么要大费周章 |
[22:22] | to keep that money hidden? | 把那笔钱藏起来 |
[22:24] | She hid the money from her husband. | 她是怕她老公发现那笔钱 |
[22:27] | That’s why she took this job in the first place. | 所以她开始才会接这份工作 |
[22:28] | She was afraid of him. | 她怕他 |
[22:30] | She needed the money to get away. | 她要钱脱身 |
[22:33] | Tommy the shark’s alibi holds. | 汤米的不在场证明没问题 |
[22:34] | He was with some associates at a nightclub that he owns. | 案发时他和几个同伴在自己开的夜总会里 |
[22:37] | Doesn’t mean he didn’t send one of his boys. | 那不代表他没有买凶杀人 |
[22:39] | Look, if he killed Clara, | 听着 如果是他杀了克莱拉 |
[22:40] | he wouldn’t have talked to me. | 就不会向我透露信息了 |
[22:41] | No. | 不是他 |
[22:42] | Hiding the money, planning to disappear– | 死者藏钱 计划消失 |
[22:44] | Something else is going on here. | 肯定有别的隐情 |
[22:46] | So what do you got on the husband? | 你查到她丈夫的什么信息了 |
[22:47] | Oh, not much. | 不多 |
[22:48] | He’s a manager at a big-name supermarket in Queens, | 他是皇后区一家知名超市的经理 |
[22:51] | No priors, married seven years. | 没有前科 结婚七年 |
[22:53] | Oh, and he took a million-dollar life insurance policy out | 就在三个月前 他买了份一百万的人寿保险 |
[22:56] | on his wife only three months ago. | 被保人是他的妻子 |
[22:57] | That’s not suspicious. | 那真是一点都”不可疑”啊 |
[22:58] | You think he did it and set Renner up? | 你觉得是他杀了人嫁祸给瑞纳吗 |
[23:00] | After what happened at the restaurant, | 在餐厅发生那样的事后 |
[23:01] | it would’ve been easy. | 要那样做也很简单 |
[23:02] | All he’d have to do is rent Renner’s same CLS sedan | 他只需要租一辆和瑞纳一样的CLS车 |
[23:05] | and keep his face hidden. | 把脸遮住 |
[23:06] | While making sure the car was seen. | 还要确保车被人看见 |
[23:08] | All right. Pick him up. | 好 把他带来 |
[23:22] | All clear. Over. | 安全 完毕 |
[24:05] | Dad, no. | 爸 别 |
[24:06] | Just get the stuff and get out of there. Over. | 只管拿上东西走人 完毕 |
[24:08] | It’ll only take a minute. Over. | 只要一分钟 完毕 |
[24:44] | Bleach and paint. | 漂白剂和油漆 |
[24:46] | What are you trying to cover up? | 你想掩盖什么 |
[24:57] | Bloodstains? | 血迹 |
[24:59] | This is it! | 就是这个 |
[25:01] | This is where he killed her. | 他就是在这里杀人的 |
[25:02] | This is why Ryan didn’t see any blood. | 所以莱恩才没看见任何血 |
[25:04] | It was all in here! | 都在这里 |
[25:13] | Dad. Dad, he’s coming back. | 爸 爸 他回来了 |
[25:19] | Get out of there. | 快出来 |
[25:20] | Get out now! | 快出来 |
[25:29] | Dad? | 爸 |
[25:31] | Dad? | 爸 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:57] | He’s coming in. Dad! Dad! He’s coming in! | 他进来了 爸 爸 他进来了 |
[25:59] | No, I have it handled for now, | 没 我暂时处理好了 |
[26:00] | but I can’t leave it there forever. | 可我不能把它永远留在那里 |
[26:02] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[26:05] | No. | 不 |
[26:06] | Well, I was thinking Jimmy’s boat. | 我在考虑吉米的船 |
[26:10] | While he’s at work. | 趁他在工作时 |
[26:12] | He’d never know. | 他不会知道的 |
[26:40] | You think I did this? | 你以为是我干的 |
[26:41] | You think I could possibly hurt my wife? | 你觉得我可能伤害我妻子吗 |
[26:43] | I told you, we were happy. | 我说了 我们很幸福 |
[26:45] | Not according to her sister. | 她妹妹可不是这么说的 |
[26:47] | She claims that Clara was terrified of you. | 她声称克莱拉很怕你 |
[26:50] | Her sister? | 她妹妹 |
[26:50] | That woman’s had it out for me since we started dating. | 那女人在我们开始交往时就对我有意见 |
[26:52] | Then why did Clara hide money from you, | 那克莱拉为什么还要藏钱 |
[26:54] | and why was she planning on disappearing? | 为什么还要计划离开 |
[26:56] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[26:57] | You took out a sizeable life insurance policy | 你三个月前买了一份巨额人寿险 |
[26:59] | against your wife three months ago. | 被保人是你太太 |
[27:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:05] | I’d like my lawyer. Now. | 我现在就要见我的律师 |
[27:08] | The supermarket confirmed | 超市里的人确定 |
[27:09] | he was there the night of the murder. | 案发时他在超市里 |
[27:11] | Came in at 10:00, left at 3:00. Can’t be him. | 10点来的 凌晨3点离开 不可能是他 |
[27:13] | All right, get up to that store | 好吧 再去一次那家商店 |
[27:14] | and talk to everyone that was there that night. | 和当晚所有值班的人都谈谈 |
[27:16] | Tear apart his financials and his phone records. | 调查他的经济情况和电话记录 |
[27:18] | If he hired someone… | 要是他买凶杀人 |
[27:19] | we gotta find out who. | 我们要找到那个人 |
[27:21] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[27:22] | Wait. You did what? | 等等 你做了什么 |
[27:24] | And you helped him? | 你竟然帮了他 |
[27:25] | I di–ah, okay. | 我 好吧 |
[27:26] | This is not about what we did. | 我们做了什么不重要 |
[27:28] | This is about what he did. | 重要的是他做了什么 |
[27:29] | And… check this out. | 看看这个 |
[27:32] | Now I wasn’t able to… | 虽然我不能 |
[27:33] | reassemble the credit cards, but… | 把信用卡拼起来 但是 |
[27:37] | I found this in the bag. | 我在包里找到了这个 |
[27:40] | An invoice from a storage facility. So? | 一张储藏室的发票 怎么了 |
[27:42] | Not just any storage facility. This one’s open 24 hours. | 不是一般的储藏室 是24小时营业的 |
[27:46] | Yeah, look what time he rented the space. | 看他租下这里的时间 |
[27:47] | 3:43 A.M. | 凌晨3点43分 |
[27:48] | Last night at 3:00 A.M., | 昨天凌晨3点 |
[27:50] | I watched him pull a rug out of his apartment. | 我看见他拖着地毯离开他的公寓 |
[27:52] | You know what fits in a rug? | 你知道地毯恰好能包裹住什么吗 |
[27:53] | A body. | 尸体 |
[27:55] | That’s where he’s storing her | 他打算先把尸体放在那里 |
[27:56] | until he can figure out what to do. | 等想好了处理方法再去弄 |
[27:57] | Or the rug belongs to his girlfriend, | 或者那个地毯是他女朋友的 |
[27:59] | who asked him to keep it in storage | 让他先暂存在储藏室 |
[28:00] | until she’s ready to pick it up. | 等她有空了再来取回去 |
[28:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:04] | Then explain the bleach, the paint. | 那你对漂白剂和油漆又作何解释 |
[28:06] | And I overheard him say, | 而且我无意听到他说 |
[28:08] | “I can’t keep it there forever.” | “我不能把它永远放在那里” |
[28:10] | Dad, look. Someone’s coming. | 老爸 快来看 有人来了 |
[28:19] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[28:20] | That’s the guy she was having an affair with. | 他就是那个奸夫 |
[28:21] | He’s looking for her. He wants to know where she is. | 他来找她 他想知道她去哪儿了 |
[28:29] | If you leave now, you can catch him. | 要是你现在去 你就能抓到他 |
[28:31] | You can ask him where she is. | 你可以向他询问她的下落 |
[28:32] | Castle– | 卡塞尔 |
[28:32] | Look, if she’s really visiting her mother, | 听着 要是她真的去她父母那里了 |
[28:35] | wouldn’t the guy she’s having the affair with, | 那个和她发生婚外情的人 |
[28:37] | who broke them up, | 那个导致他们婚姻破裂的人 |
[28:39] | be the first to know? | 应该第一个就知道才对吧 |
[28:50] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 你好 打扰了 |
[28:53] | NYPD. Do you have a minute? | 纽约警局 能和你聊聊吗 |
[29:08] | So his name is Brent Lansky. | 他叫布伦特·兰斯基 |
[29:09] | He and Emily have been taking a class together at pace, | 他和艾米丽一起上课 |
[29:12] | and he’s been texting her for the past couple of days, | 他这几天一直给她发短信 |
[29:14] | but so far there’s been no response. | 但一直没收到回复 |
[29:16] | What about her parents? | 她父母那里呢 |
[29:17] | Ryan tracked them down, | 莱恩问过了 |
[29:18] | but they haven’t heard from her either. | 他们也没有她的消息 |
[29:20] | So I’m not a drug-addled crazy? | 所以我不是个吃药吃昏脑袋的疯子咯 |
[29:22] | Look, I know it sounds suspicious, | 听着 我知道这听上去很可疑 |
[29:23] | but without a body or a missing person’s report, | 可是没有发现尸体 也没有人口失踪报告 |
[29:25] | I’ve got nothing to go on. | 我没有线索继续追查下去 |
[29:27] | Well, while you’re waiting for something to go on, | 你在等着出现线索继续追查的时候 |
[29:29] | he’s already taken most of the evidence away. | 他早把大部分的证据都销毁了 |
[29:30] | But luckily, I know what he’s done with– | 幸运的是 我知道他是怎么 |
[29:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:35] | With the body– in the storage unit. | 处理尸体的 就在储藏室 |
[29:37] | You’re talking about an illegal search. | 你是要让我去非法搜查吗 |
[29:40] | When you do it, it’s an illegal search. | 要是你做 那就是非法搜查 |
[29:41] | When I do it, it’s just illegal. | 我做 就只是犯法活动 |
[29:46] | Castle, this is such a bad idea. | 卡塞尔 这个主意太烂了 |
[29:48] | No, this is a brilliant idea. | 不对 是聪明的主意 |
[29:51] | I break in, I find the body, | 我闯进去 找到尸体 |
[29:53] | Then I call downstairs to the front desk, | 然后我打电话给楼下前台 |
[29:55] | tell them that the lock has been cut. | 告诉他们锁被切断了 |
[29:57] | When they come up to see if everything’s okay, | 当他们来查看情况时 |
[29:59] | they find the body they call the police, | 他们发现尸体就会报警 |
[30:02] | and you have probable cause. | 你就有正当的理由了 |
[30:03] | If you stay out here in the hallway, | 你只要乖乖站在走廊里 |
[30:04] | you won’t be violating anyone’s rights. | 就不会侵犯任何人的权利 |
[30:10] | There it is. | 就在这里 |
[30:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:20] | I did not think this part through. | 我没想到这点 |
[30:22] | If you’d just… | 你只要 |
[30:23] | Fine, Castle. But I was never here. | 好吧 卡塞尔 但我从没来过这 |
[30:25] | Just unroll it. | 只要把它展开 |
[30:32] | Where’s the body? | 尸体去哪里了 |
[30:37] | It’s in the bags. | 在袋子里 |
[30:48] | Oh, my god. It’s her. | 天啊 是她 |
[30:52] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[30:53] | It’s a wig. | 是假发 |
[30:56] | And there’s clothes in here. | 这里还有很多衣服 |
[30:58] | Now can we get outta here before someone… | 我们能离开了吗 以免被人… |
[31:02] | Sees us? | 看到我们 |
[31:12] | Illegal search, breaking and entering? | 非法搜查 强行闯入 |
[31:15] | You’re lucky I don’t have your badge. | 我没收回你的警官证算你走运了 |
[31:17] | And you. What in the hell did you think you were doing? | 还有你 你当时脑袋到底在想什么 |
[31:20] | But all the evidence– the rug, the storage space– | 所有的证据 地毯 储藏室 |
[31:23] | Evidence? | 证据 |
[31:24] | I just spoke to your alleged killer, Mr. Castle. | 我刚与你怀疑的凶手谈过话 卡塞尔先生 |
[31:27] | He got that storage space at his ex-girlfriend’s request. | 是他前女友叫他租下那间储藏室的 |
[31:31] | He was moving her belongings there, | 他把她的物品都搬到了那里 |
[31:33] | including her rug. | 包括她的地毯 |
[31:34] | How do you know he’s telling the truth? | 你怎么知道他说的就是事实呢 |
[31:35] | No one’s heard from her. | 没人有她的消息 |
[31:36] | We contacted her. She’s fine. | 我们联系到她了 她很好 |
[31:41] | Well, what about the paint and the–and the bleach? | 那油漆和漂白剂又怎么解释 |
[31:43] | He discovered mold and wanted to take care of it. | 他在家里发现霉菌 想处理一下 |
[31:46] | Anything else? | 还有什么 |
[31:47] | Just– uh, sir, Castle is just– | 长官 卡塞尔只是 |
[31:49] | Embarrassing me and the department? | 给我和警局的脸上抹黑 |
[31:52] | Oh, and, Mr. Castle, | 对了 卡塞尔先生 |
[31:54] | your neighbor did say that if you bother him in any way, | 你的邻居说了 要是你再去打扰他 |
[31:57] | he will press charges. | 他就要告你 |
[31:59] | And I will be so happy to take you into custody personally. | 然后我会很乐意亲自把你收监 |
[32:08] | Hey, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[32:09] | Is it hard to balance on those crutches | 刚刚被骂得屁滚尿流 |
[32:11] | when you’ve just had your ass chewed off? | 现在是不是拐杖也拿不稳了啊 |
[32:14] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[32:20] | Did you two comedians find out anything new on the husband? | 二位笑星在死者丈夫那边有新发现吗 |
[32:23] | Well, there was nothing unusual in his phone | 他的通话记录没什么不正常 |
[32:25] | or financial records. | 经济状况也没问题 |
[32:26] | And we talked to everyone at the store. | 我们找店里所有人谈过 |
[32:27] | They said he was there all night. | 他们都说他整晚都在 |
[32:28] | But they did say that he was acting weird. | 但他们确实提到他行为异常 |
[32:31] | Weird how? | 怎么异常 |
[32:32] | Well, normally on a late shift, he holes up in his office. | 他平时上晚班都窝在办公室里 |
[32:35] | But that night, he spent all his time on the floor. | 但那晚 他整晚都在外面 |
[32:37] | He wanted to be seen ’cause he needed an alibi. | 他故意让人看见 好有不在场证明 |
[32:39] | That guy is involved. | 那家伙肯定涉案了 |
[32:41] | It’s a great theory. There’s only one problem. | 你的推测很有理 可问题是 |
[32:43] | We have no proof. | 我们没有证据 |
[32:44] | Yet. | 会有的 |
[32:50] | Well, I don’t say this often, | 我这人不常说这话 |
[32:52] | But… I’m sorry. | 但这回 对不起啦 |
[32:55] | I’m sorry I got you into trouble, | 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[32:56] | Sorry I… lost my mind. | 抱歉我想多了 |
[32:59] | You know what, Castle? It’s okay. | 卡塞尔 没关系 |
[33:00] | Your overactive imagination | 你过于活跃的想象力 |
[33:02] | has actually brought a lot of people to justice. | 确实让许多人伏法 |
[33:04] | In fact, it’s one of the things that I love about you. | 其实 那也正是我喜欢你的地方之一 |
[33:09] | Wow. | 哇 |
[33:10] | And… wow. | 除了说”哇”还是说”哇” |
[33:13] | Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[33:15] | If that’s my present, I can’t wait to unwrap it. | 如果这是我的礼物 我等不及要扒开包装了 |
[33:18] | Later. Right now, let’s just forget about the murder, | 待会儿吧 现在我们别再说案子 |
[33:20] | go to dinner, celebrate your life, | 先吃晚饭 庆祝一下 |
[33:21] | come back, and celebrate some more. | 然后回来 再”庆祝”一下哦 |
[33:23] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来太完美了 |
[33:25] | Okay, so the car’s gonna be here in 15 minutes. | 好了 车还有15分钟才到 |
[33:27] | Would you like a drink from the fridge? | 你要从冰箱里拿点喝的吗 |
[33:31] | The fridge. | 冰箱 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | He just got a soda from the cabinet. | 他刚从柜子里拿了一罐汽水 |
[33:36] | So? | 所以呢 |
[33:38] | So why get it from the cabinet? | 他怎么会在柜子里拿汽水 |
[33:40] | Why not get it from the fridge? | 怎么不从冰箱里拿呢 |
[33:41] | Why not… get ice? | 怎么不 弄点冰块呢 |
[33:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[33:44] | She’s in the refrigerator. | 她在冰箱里 |
[33:46] | Those plastic trays in the closet? | 衣柜里的塑料盘 |
[33:48] | Those weren’t plastic trays. Those were refrigerator shelves. | 那些不是塑料盘 而是冰箱里的储物架 |
[33:50] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[33:51] | I don’t know who Gates was talking to on the phone, | 我不知道盖茨和谁通的电话 |
[33:53] | but that was not Emily. | 但那肯定不是艾米丽 |
[33:54] | Emily is in that fridge. | 艾米丽就在那冰箱里 |
[33:55] | She’s not in the apartment. She’s not in the fridge. | 她不在那公寓里 不在冰箱里 |
[33:58] | There is no body! | 根本没什么尸体 |
[33:59] | Yes, there is. | 有 绝对有 |
[34:00] | Castle, you just apologized to me. | 卡塞尔 你刚还向我道歉呢 |
[34:02] | I rescind the apology. I take it back. | 我废除我的道歉 我撤回 |
[34:04] | She’s in the fridge. | 她就在冰箱里 |
[34:06] | You know what? Let’s just go downstairs | 算了 我们还是下楼吧 |
[34:08] | and wait for the driver there. | 在楼下等司机 |
[34:10] | I am not going anywhere until I see what’s in that fridge. | 我哪儿都不去 除非我看清冰箱里是什么 |
[34:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[34:14] | You’re gonna stay here and wait for him to open it? | 你要一直守在这儿等着他开冰箱吗 |
[34:16] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果有这必要的话 |
[34:19] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[34:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[34:23] | Castle, I made plans for you, | 卡塞尔 我为你安排了生日聚会 |
[34:25] | I dressed up for you, | 我打扮得漂漂亮亮 |
[34:27] | and I’m not gonna let you ruin this night. | 我是不会让你毁了今晚的 |
[34:29] | So what are you gonna do? | 你想干嘛 |
[34:30] | I am going to go over there | 我要到对面去 |
[34:31] | and open that bloody fridge, | 打开那该死的冰箱 |
[34:33] | and then you and I are going to dinner | 然后我俩就去吃晚饭 |
[34:35] | and never talking about this again. | 再也不谈这事了 |
[34:37] | No, don’t do it. It’s too dangerous. | 别 别去 太危险了 |
[34:39] | Not as dangerous as me if you blow up my plans. | 你要是毁了我的计划 我再让你见识什么叫危险 |
[34:42] | Well, what if he doesn’t let you in? | 万一他不让你进去怎么办 |
[34:44] | Look at me. He’s gonna let me in. | 看看我 他会让我进去的 |
[34:47] | Not if there’s a body in there. | 如果屋里有尸体 他不会让你进的 |
[34:48] | There’s not a body in there. | 根本没什么尸体 |
[35:25] | No, no, Beckett. | 别去 贝克特 |
[35:34] | No. | 别 |
[35:37] | No. | 不 |
[35:39] | Beckett! No! | 贝克特 不 |
[35:42] | No! | 不 |
[35:51] | Where is she?! | 她在哪儿 |
[35:51] | She’s upstairs! She’s in the apartment! | 她在楼上 她在那公寓里 |
[35:54] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[35:57] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约警局 快开门 |
[35:59] | Open up now! | 快开门 |
[36:01] | Kick it! Kick it! Kick it! | 踹开 踹开 踹开 |
[36:03] | Beckett! Beckett! | 贝克特 贝克特 |
[36:05] | Beckett! Beckett! | 贝克特 贝克特 |
[36:06] | Beckett, you there?! Beckett! | 贝克特 你在吗 贝克特 |
[36:07] | Beckett, where are you? | 贝克特 你在哪儿 |
[36:10] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[36:13] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[36:14] | Whoo! Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:30] | It was all fake? | 都是假的吗 |
[36:33] | Nothing was real. | 一切都不是真的 |
[36:34] | You… | 你 |
[36:36] | You let me think I was crazy? | 你让我以为自己疯了 |
[36:38] | You let me think you were gonna die? | 你让我以为你要死了 |
[36:41] | But, Castle, you– you were so bored | 卡塞尔 可我看你之前那么无聊 |
[36:43] | over the past couple of weeks, | 都无聊两个星期了 |
[36:45] | stuck at home with no case to solve. | 困在家里 不能查案子 |
[36:47] | And I saw that this apartment was for rent, | 然后我看到这间房子在招租 |
[36:49] | And I just– I thought that I– | 我就 我以为 |
[36:51] | Richard– | 理查德 |
[36:52] | No. | 不 |
[36:55] | No. | 不 |
[36:56] | This is… | 这真是 |
[36:59] | without a doubt… | 毫无疑问 |
[37:02] | the greatest birthday gift of my life! | 我这辈子最好的生日礼物 |
[37:15] | How did you do it? | 你怎么办到的 |
[37:16] | Well, I did have a lot of help. | 我找了很多人帮忙 |
[37:18] | Yes, you did, indeed. | 是啊 好多人帮呢 |
[37:20] | You were all in on out? | 你们都参与了 |
[37:21] | Mm-hmm. Michael, Brent, Emily– | 对啊 迈克尔 布伦特 艾米丽 |
[37:23] | my brilliant acting students. | 都是我出色的表演学生 |
[37:25] | I, of course, was the director. | 我嘛 当然了 是大导演 |
[37:27] | And the boys? | 你俩呢 |
[37:28] | – Yeah. – Oh, yeah. They were great. | -没错 -他俩棒极了 |
[37:30] | Except you didn’t have to kick down the door. | 不过你们根本不用把门踢坏了 |
[37:31] | – I was in the moment. – We wanted to be convincing. | -我太入戏了 -我们想逼真一点 |
[37:32] | – Yeah. – Alexis, you, too? | -对 -阿丽克西斯 你也加入了 |
[37:34] | It’s why I bought you the binoculars. | 所以我才给你买望远镜了 |
[37:36] | Even Captain Gates? | 甚至还有盖茨警监 |
[37:38] | Yeah, she jumped at the chance | 是啊 她会抓住一切 |
[37:39] | to dress you down for any reason. | 把你臭骂一顿的机会 |
[37:41] | Where is Captain Gates? | 盖茨警监人呢 |
[37:42] | – She couldn’t make it. – Good. | -她来不了 -真好 |
[37:49] | All right! | 太好了 |
[37:59] | You really blew my mind. | 你真是让我大吃一惊 |
[38:01] | Yeah, well, I figured the trickiest part | 好吧 我觉得最难的一点 |
[38:02] | would be fooling you and… | 就是耍你的同时 |
[38:04] | keep a straight face. | 还得保持严肃的表情 |
[38:06] | Well, you win the Oscar for | 行了 恭喜你荣获奥斯卡 |
[38:08] | best pretend murder. | 最佳假谋杀奖 |
[38:10] | I cannot believe the whole thing was staged. | 我都不相信这一切都是演出来的 |
[38:15] | Staged? | 演出来的 |
[38:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:18] | I think I just solved my case. | 我觉得我把案子破了 |
[38:21] | Does that mean you’re gonna have to go run off | 也就是说你下一步就要跑掉 |
[38:23] | and arrest someone? | 去抓坏人了 |
[38:25] | No. | 不 |
[38:26] | Right now I’ve got other plans. | 现在我还有其他安排 |
[38:31] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[38:36] | Look, I’m sorry I had to drag you down here, | 听着 我很抱歉把你找来 |
[38:38] | but I think you might actually hold the key to solving this murder. | 但我觉得你掌握着破案的关键信息 |
[38:42] | Sure, but I already told you what I know. | 没问题 但是我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[38:44] | Right, that you spotted the murder being committed on surveillance, | 对 你说你在监控录像上发现了谋杀案 |
[38:47] | and then you called 9-1-1. | 然后你就打了911 |
[38:48] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[38:51] | See, I’ve looked at this video dozens of times, | 我看了这录像好几次了 |
[38:54] | trying to see if I could find a clue | 想看看我能不能找到线索 |
[38:56] | as to who the murderer was. | 查出凶手是谁 |
[38:57] | And then I realized, I’m looking in the wrong place. | 然后我就发现我找错了地方 |
[39:01] | Do you see that? | 你看到那里了吗 |
[39:03] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[39:05] | I-it’s actually kind of hard to spot. | 要发现它确实有点难 |
[39:08] | that dot right there. | 就是这里的小点 |
[39:13] | It’s graffiti that somehow magically | 就是这个不知怎么神奇地 |
[39:15] | appears on that wall. | 出现在墙上的涂鸦 |
[39:19] | Here. | 看好了 |
[39:20] | I’ll play it for you again. | 我再给你放一次 |
[39:24] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:28] | The only way that it’s possible | 唯一的可能的就是 |
[39:30] | is if someone tampered with the feed | 有人修改了画面 |
[39:32] | and replaced the live image | 用早前录好的影像 |
[39:34] | with footage that was recorded before that tag was made. | 替换掉了当时的实时录像 |
[39:37] | That would be impossible unless somebody– | 那不可能 除非有人 |
[39:39] | Had access to the surveillance system, | 有权限进入监控系统 |
[39:41] | which you have. | 而你刚好有 |
[39:41] | And if that is indeed a prerecorded image, | 如果这确实是先录好的影像 |
[39:44] | then that means that the attack was faked. | 那就意味这袭击是假的 |
[39:46] | And that woman that is being beaten | 而那个先被打死 |
[39:48] | and then thrown into the dumpster | 然后扔进垃圾桶的女人 |
[39:49] | in not the real Mrs. DeWinter. | 并不是真正的德温特太太 |
[39:52] | Now do you notice that she never actually shows her face? | 你发现她从没露出过脸吗 |
[39:55] | It’s almost as if someone is pretending to be her, | 就好像是有个和她身材相当人 |
[39:58] | someone with the same frame, | 在假扮她一样 |
[39:59] | Someone a lot like you. | 那个人和你很像 |
[40:01] | That is not me. | 那不是我 |
[40:03] | I’m guessing that real Mrs. DeWinter. | 我猜真正的德温特太太 |
[40:04] | was killed somewhere else earlier in the evening, | 是当晚早些时候在别处遇害的 |
[40:06] | and that the killer planted her body in the dumpster | 然后凶手把她的尸体放到了垃圾桶里 |
[40:09] | so that it would be there | 好让你和你的同事 |
[40:11] | when you and your colleagues viewed the faked footage. | 在观看假录像的时候发现她 |
[40:14] | That video is the perfect alibi for the murder. | 而那个录像就成了完美的不在场证明 |
[40:17] | I didn’t even know Mrs. DeWinter. | 我都不认识德温特太太 |
[40:20] | No, but you do know her husband. | 是 但是你认识她的丈夫 |
[40:24] | According to your personnel file, | 根据你的人事资料 |
[40:25] | you worked night security | 你几年前在皇后区的一家超市 |
[40:27] | at a supermarket in Queens a year ago. | 担任夜间安保 |
[40:29] | That is the same store as Mr. DeWinter. | 和德温特先生在一家超市 |
[40:32] | That’s just a coincidence. | 那只是个巧合 |
[40:33] | Is it also a coincidence that you rented a CLS550 a week ago? | 那你一周前租了一辆CLS550也是巧合吗 |
[40:45] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[40:47] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道不是你 |
[40:49] | I need you to tell me who did. | 我需要你告诉我是谁 |
[40:55] | They met a year ago on the late shift | 他们一年前值夜班的时候认识的 |
[40:57] | and started an affair. | 然后就开始了婚外情 |
[40:59] | Once they got together, | 他们一在一起 |
[41:00] | Gavin realized that he’d have to get rid of his wife, | 加文就意识到他必须摆脱他老婆 |
[41:02] | And instead of a messy divorce, | 他没有选择麻烦的离婚 |
[41:04] | they decided to make a killing. | 而是决定杀人灭口 |
[41:06] | Some marriage. | 真是”了不起”的婚姻 |
[41:07] | No wonder Clara wanted to disappear. | 难怪克莱拉想要消失 |
[41:08] | Yeah, but she didn’t do it fast enough. | 是啊 但她还是不够快 |
[41:10] | So where’s the actual murder take place? | 那真正的谋杀地点在哪 |
[41:12] | In the DeWinters’ garage. | 在德温特家的车库里 |
[41:14] | After dinner, he bludgeoned her to death | 吃完晚饭 他就用 |
[41:16] | with the bat that he left in the alleyway, | 放在过道的棒球棍把她打死了 |
[41:17] | and then he changed her into the clothes | 然后给她换好瑞嘉丝 |
[41:19] | that Rigas wore on that tape. | 在录像里穿的衣服 |
[41:21] | And then just before placing her body in the dumpster, | 在他把尸体放在垃圾桶之前 |
[41:23] | Rigas switched to the dummy feed. | 瑞嘉丝调换了假的录像 |
[41:25] | Perfect crime. | 完美谋杀 |
[41:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:29] | Almost. | 几乎完美 |
[41:32] | Well, I’m glad I could help with the case, | 我很高兴我能帮你破案 |
[41:34] | even though it was by accident. | 即便是无心之举 |
[41:37] | How many murders do you think we’ve solved since we met? | 你说自从我们认识后一起破了多少个案子 |
[41:41] | I don’t know. Um… maybe a hundred or so. | 我也不清楚 差不多一百个 |
[41:44] | A hundred? | 一百个 |
[41:46] | Here’s to a hundred more. | 希望还有下一个一百 |
[41:52] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[41:54] | What you… | 你 |
[41:55] | did for me… | 为我做的 |
[42:00] | nobody have ever done that for me before. | 还从来没有人为我这样做过 |
[42:05] | That was… | 简直是 |
[42:08] | epic. | 精彩绝伦 |
[42:11] | You do know that now I will | 你要知道我现在 |
[42:13] | have to get you back. | 必须得好好报答你 |
[42:14] | Really? You think you can top that? | 是吗 你觉得你能超过我的吗 |
[42:16] | Oh just wait and see. | 等着瞧吧 |