时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911 请陈述紧急情况 |
[00:14] | You have to help me. Please. | 救救我 求你了 |
[00:16] | I only have a few seconds left. | 我只剩几秒钟了 |
[00:18] | Ma’am, what’s your address? | 女士 请报地址 |
[00:19] | 250 Avenue C. Please hurry. | C大街250号 求你们快点 |
[00:22] | We’ll send help right away. | 我们马上派人过去 |
[00:23] | Can you tell me what’s happening? | 可以告诉我出什么事了吗 |
[00:26] | Ma’am, I need to know what’s going on. | 女士 我得知道发生了什么事 |
[00:30] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[00:31] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 听得见吗 |
[00:34] | The lights went out. | 灯灭了 |
[00:36] | It’s coming for me. | 它来找我了 |
[00:37] | What’s coming for you? Ma’am? | 什么来找你了 女士 |
[00:40] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[00:44] | Are you there? Hello. | 还在吗 喂 |
[00:47] | Ma’am Are you there? Hello. | 女士你还在吗 喂 |
[00:52] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[00:53] | That call came in at 11:59 | 电话是被害人瓦尔·巴特勒 |
[00:55] | from our vic–Val Butler. | 在11点59分打的 |
[00:57] | She’s an ad exec downtown. | 她在市区做广告主管 |
[00:58] | First responders came moments later. | 急救人员稍后赶到时 |
[01:00] | That door was locked and that couch was in front of it. | 沙发抵在紧锁的门上 |
[01:02] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[01:06] | She looks like she’s been scared to death, literally. | 她看起来像是被吓死的 真正被吓死的 |
[01:08] | Is that based on your vast medical experience, Mr. Castle? | 这是基于你渊博的医疗经验吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[01:12] | No, based on the fact | 不 基于她看起来 |
[01:13] | She looks like an Edvard Munch painting. | 像是爱德华·蒙克的画 |
[01:15] | Really freaky. | 真够吓人的 |
[01:16] | So what was the cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[01:17] | Well, there’s no external trauma, | 没有外部伤痕 |
[01:19] | no puncture or stab wounds. | 没有刺伤类伤痕 |
[01:21] | Once I get her on the slab, | 给她进行尸检后 |
[01:22] | I’ll know more about how she died and who did it. | 我会对死因及凶手有进一步的了解 |
[01:25] | If it was a who. | 得是个人才行 |
[01:27] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[01:28] | Meaning she said “It’s coming for me.” | 她说的是”它来找我了” |
[01:30] | Not “He” or “She,” but “It.” | 不是他或她 而是它 |
[01:33] | Look at what she was researching here– | 你们瞧她都在看什么 |
[01:35] | “How To Keep Away Evil,” | 《如何辟邪》 |
[01:36] | “How To Ward Off Evil Spirits,” | 《如何抵挡恶灵》 |
[01:38] | A book on urban legends. | 都市传说的书 |
[01:40] | Over by the door, horseshoes. | 门那边 挂着马蹄 |
[01:42] | I’ve clocked two indian wind chimes, | 还有两个印第安风铃 |
[01:44] | There and there. | 这里和那里 |
[01:45] | These are things used to ward off evil spirits, | 这些是用来抵挡恶灵的 |
[01:48] | like Perlmutter. | 比如说帕穆特医生 |
[01:49] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[01:50] | What are you saying, Castle? | 你什么意思 卡塞尔 |
[01:52] | Oh, was the boogeyman out to get her? | 是恶灵要了她的命吗 |
[01:54] | I’m saying maybe that’s what she thought– | 我是说也许这是她的想法 |
[01:57] | Why she said “It’s coming for me,” | 所以才会说 “它来找我了” |
[01:59] | why the lights went out, | 所以灯灭了 |
[02:01] | why she inexplicably died, | 她又死得这么离奇 |
[02:03] | and why she looks so scared. | 而且看起来很害怕 |
[02:05] | She was scared because she was about to be killed | 她害怕是因为她要被杀害了 |
[02:07] | by an actual person. | 凶手是个人 |
[02:08] | So we should spend our time looking for that person. | 所以我们该努力找出这个人 |
[02:11] | Let’s set up a canvass and talk to everyone in the building | 大家开始排查 在楼内逐一问话 |
[02:13] | that might have seen or heard something. | 看有谁听到或看到什么 |
[02:14] | Wh-what happened to Val? | 瓦尔出什么事了 |
[02:16] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:22] | I work nights as a research assistant at the college. | 我晚上在大学做研究助理 |
[02:25] | But I should’ve stayed home last night. | 我昨晚应该留在家里的 |
[02:27] | I knew something was up with her. | 我知道她碰到麻烦了 |
[02:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:30] | She’s been weird the past couple of days. | 过去几天她非常奇怪 |
[02:32] | She hadn’t been eating or sleeping. | 不吃不睡 |
[02:35] | She was really paranoid, always locking the doors. | 总是疑神疑鬼的 总是锁上门 |
[02:38] | Did she say what was wrong? | 她说了是什么问题吗 |
[02:40] | I asked, | 我问了 |
[02:41] | but she said she didn’t want to talk about it. | 但她说她不想谈 |
[02:44] | Amanda, do you know of anyone | 阿曼达 你知不知道 |
[02:45] | that would’ve wanted to hurt her? | 是否有人想伤害她 |
[02:48] | Her ex-boyfriend. | 她的前男友 |
[02:50] | Boyfriend’s name is Freddie Baker, | 前男友叫弗雷迪·贝克 |
[02:52] | 31. | 31岁 |
[02:53] | Quite the resume– resisting arrest, | 案底相当精彩 拒捕 |
[02:55] | assault and battery. | 人身攻击 |
[02:56] | Sounds like a prince. | 听起来像是白马王子 |
[02:57] | Yeah, Val wised up, though. | 不过瓦尔变聪明了 |
[02:58] | She filed a restraining order against him after they broke up. | 分手后 她申请了法院限制令 |
[03:01] | Esposito is checking into where he was last night. | 埃斯波西托在查他昨晚在哪里 |
[03:03] | So what did we get from Val’s family and friends? | 瓦尔的家人和朋友那边有什么消息 |
[03:05] | Just that they hadn’t heard from her in the last three days. | 他们过去三天都没联络上她 |
[03:08] | She wasn’t returning their messages. | 她不回任何信息 |
[03:09] | Three days–that’s how long Val’s roommate | 三天 瓦尔的室友说她 |
[03:10] | said she’d been acting strangely. | 正是三天前开始变奇怪的 |
[03:11] | Yeah, so I dug into the last 72 hours of her life. | 我调查了她人生的最后72小时 |
[03:14] | Besides a credit card charge | 除了用信用卡支付 |
[03:16] | for a train ticket to Greenwich, | 去格林威治的火车票 |
[03:17] | there was nothing else unusual. | 没其它不寻常的 |
[03:18] | What was she doing in Greenwich? | 她去格林威治做什么 |
[03:19] | I’m still looking into that, | 这我还在查 |
[03:20] | but as far as abnormalities for the last few days, | 但过去几天的反常情况 |
[03:23] | that was it. | 就这些了 |
[03:23] | Uh, no, there’s more. The wind chime, | 不 还有 风铃 |
[03:25] | the horse shoe, the book on urban legends– | 马蹄 都市传说的书 |
[03:28] | All bought online two days ago. | 都是两天前网上购买的 |
[03:30] | Almost as if Val thought | 仿佛是瓦尔认为 |
[03:32] | some kind of evil spirit was coming for her. | 某种恶灵找上她了 |
[03:34] | Castle, what she thought was gonna happen | 卡塞尔 她觉得会发生的 |
[03:35] | versus what actually happened | 与事实发生的 |
[03:36] | are two completely different things. | 完全是两码事 |
[03:37] | Yeah, because if Val was a victim of anything, | 对 如果说瓦尔有什么麻烦 |
[03:39] | it’s her lousy taste in men. | 就是她挑男人的眼光太差 |
[03:41] | Canvass popped. | 排查有结果 |
[03:42] | One of her neighbors saw Freddie in the building | 有个邻居见到弗雷迪在她死前一小时 |
[03:44] | an hour before her death. | 出现在公寓大楼 |
[03:46] | I would never hurt Val. | 我绝不会伤害瓦尔的 |
[03:48] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[03:49] | Really? Then how do you explain this restraining order | 真的吗 那你如何解释她申请的针对你的 |
[03:52] | that she filed against you? | 法院限制令 |
[03:54] | Was that a love letter? | 这是情书吗 |
[03:55] | A misunderstanding. | 这是误会 |
[03:57] | Well, we got a witness that saw you | 我们有目击证人看到你 |
[03:58] | in Val’s apartment last night, Freddie. | 昨晚去了瓦尔的公寓 弗雷迪 |
[03:59] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[04:01] | Yes, I went over there, | 没错 我去了 |
[04:03] | but only because she begged me to. | 但那是因为她求我去的 |
[04:05] | Do you actually expect us to believe | 你觉得我们会相信 |
[04:07] | that she invited you over to her apartment | 她在申请法院限制令后 |
[04:09] | after she filed a restraining order? | 还会邀请你过去吗 |
[04:10] | It’s true. She said she wanted to get back together. | 真的 她说她想复合 |
[04:13] | But when I got there, all she did was | 但我去了后 她只是 |
[04:15] | accuse me of sending her some package. | 指责我给她寄了什么包裹 |
[04:18] | What package? | 什么包裹 |
[04:19] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[04:20] | But when I told her I didn’t send her anything, | 但当我说我什么都没寄过时 |
[04:23] | she started freaking out. | 她就开始慌了 |
[04:25] | How was she freaking out? | 什么意思 |
[04:26] | She kept saying, “It’s real”. | 她不停念叨 “这是真的” |
[04:29] | What’s real? | 什么是真的 |
[04:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:32] | She wasn’t making… any sense. | 她的话 完全语无伦次 |
[04:34] | She kept asking me | 她不断问我 |
[04:36] | if I believed in the power of evil. | 是否相信恶魔的力量 |
[04:42] | I didn’t want to get in trouble for breaking the R.O., | 我不想因为违反限制令惹祸上身 |
[04:44] | so I got out of there, went to hang out with friends. | 就离开她家 跟朋友出去了 |
[04:46] | But when I left that apartment, | 但我离开她家的时候 |
[04:48] | Val was alive. | 瓦尔绝对还活着 |
[04:50] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[04:53] | Freddie’s alibi checks out. | 弗雷迪的不在场证明核实了 |
[04:55] | Friends confirm that he met them at 11:00. | 他的朋友证实他11点与他们碰面 |
[04:56] | They hung out at a club till dawn. | 他们在一家夜店玩到天亮 |
[04:58] | So he’s not our guy. | 那么他不是凶手了 |
[04:59] | Well, I’ll just point out that Val asked him | 我只想提醒你们 瓦尔问他 |
[05:02] | if he believed in the power of evil | 是否相信恶魔的力量 |
[05:03] | and then was talking about how it was “real”. | 还不断说什么是真的 |
[05:05] | – I hate to say it– – Then don’t. | -我不愿这么说… -那就别说 |
[05:08] | Did C.S.U. find a package at her apartment? | 鉴证组在她公寓里发现包裹了吗 |
[05:10] | No, but they were looking for evidence of the murder not mail. | 没 但他们光顾着找凶案证物没查邮件 |
[05:13] | So maybe that’s what freaked Val out. | 也许那才是让她惊慌的东西 |
[05:15] | She knew that that package was coming from her killer. | 她知道寄包裹的人想要杀她 |
[05:20] | Did you find anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[05:23] | Yes, a closet with more stilettos than yours. | 有 柜子里的细高跟鞋比你的还多 |
[05:26] | Didn’t think it was possible. | 我以为你的鞋量已无人能及了 |
[05:27] | How about you? Any luck? | 你呢 有发现吗 |
[05:30] | Uh, yes. Looks like the package she got | 有 似乎她收到的包裹 |
[05:32] | contained a CD or a DVD | 里面有一张CD或DVD |
[05:35] | so be on the lookout for a disc. | 所以留心找找光碟 |
[05:37] | Disc, got ya. | 光碟 明白了 |
[05:49] | Help me. | 救我 |
[05:57] | Uh, Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[06:06] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[06:08] | Can you come here? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[06:12] | You saw! | 你看过了 |
[06:13] | Midnight on the third day… | 第三天的午夜 |
[06:15] | you die! | 就是你的死期 |
[06:17] | Are you okay? Did you find something? | 你还好吧 你找到什么了吗 |
[06:20] | When did you say Val got that package? | 你说瓦尔是哪天收到包裹的 |
[06:21] | Three days before she died. | 遇害前三天 |
[06:24] | That was midnight on the third day. | 正是第三天的午夜 |
[06:29] | She died because she saw this disc. | 她是因为看这光碟而死 |
[06:31] | And now I saw it, | 现在我也看了 |
[06:34] | which means I’m next. | 下一个就是我了 |
[06:47] | “Legend tells of a mysterious video | 据传有一段神秘的录像 |
[06:48] | “that can harness the forces of evil from the beyond. | 能够控制冥界恶魔的力量 |
[06:52] | “The disc is a harbinger of great misfortune, | 这张碟预示着巨大的不幸 |
[06:54] | “marking its watchers | 标记它的观看者 |
[06:56] | and sentencing them to certain and unavoidable death.” | 并让他们无法逃脱死亡的下场 |
[06:59] | I saw it, just like Val did. | 我跟瓦尔一样看到了光碟 |
[07:01] | That’s why she said “It’s coming for me”. | 所以她才会说 “它来找我了” |
[07:03] | That’s how she knew when she was gonna die, | 所以她知道自己何时会死 |
[07:05] | why she was trying to ward off spirits– | 并竭尽全力阻挡恶灵 |
[07:06] | because of the message on that disc. | 都是因为看到了光碟上的讯息 |
[07:08] | How’s a DVD gonna kill you? | 一张DVD要怎么杀人 |
[07:10] | Is it gonna come at you like a ninja star, cut your head off? | 它会像忍者镖那样 砍下你的脑袋吗 |
[07:12] | The actual DVD will not kill me, Esposito. | 碟片本身不会置你于死地 埃斯波西托 |
[07:14] | It will be the spirit inside the DVD, | 是里面的灵魂 |
[07:17] | just like in “The Ring”. | 就像《午夜凶铃》里那样 |
[07:18] | Ooh, ooh, the one… | 就是 是那个… |
[07:20] | with the creepy waterlogged little girl | 全身湿透了的诡异的小女孩 |
[07:21] | who crawls out of the TV. | 从电视机里爬出来的那部 |
[07:22] | I didn’t sleep for days after that movie. | 看过那片子后我好些天没睡 |
[07:24] | Yes, exactly. Thank you. That movie. | 没错 谢谢 那电影 |
[07:27] | It’s fiction. | 是编出来的 |
[07:28] | It’s a horror story in a book about urban legends. | 是讲都市传说的书上的一个恐怖故事 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I mean, because… | 对 我是说 因为 |
[07:33] | that’s all it is, right? | 仅此而已 对不对 |
[07:35] | A legend. | 只是个传说 |
[07:37] | Many legends are based in truth. | 很多传说都来源于现实 |
[07:38] | I saw the video. | 我看了录像 |
[07:40] | At midnight in three days time, I will die. | 三天后的午夜 我就会死 |
[07:42] | Oh, Castle, that message wasn’t for you. | 卡塞尔 那讯息不是留给你的 |
[07:45] | It was a threat for Val. And it wasn’t made by spirits. | 是给瓦尔的恐吓 并非来自灵魂 |
[07:47] | It was made by her murderer. | 而是来自杀害她的凶手 |
[07:49] | So tracing the disc to whoever sent it | 那么追踪到寄光碟的人 |
[07:52] | should lead us straight to him. | 就能找到凶手了 |
[07:53] | – Espo. – Yeah. | -埃斯波 -是 |
[07:54] | There’s a P.O. box on this airbill. Could you look into it? | 这个空运单上有个信箱 你能查查吗 |
[07:57] | – Yeah. – And, Ryan, why don’t you | -行 -还有 莱恩 |
[07:59] | take a look at this disc and see– | 你也来看看这光碟 看… |
[08:00] | Oh, I’m–I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[08:04] | Et tu, bro? | 你也这样 兄弟 |
[08:04] | What did you say about the story being a legend? | 你不是说这个故事就是个传说吗 |
[08:07] | Um, well, uh, | 没错 但 |
[08:09] | Jenny and I, | 珍妮和我 |
[08:10] | we are trying to make a baby, | 我们在努力造人 |
[08:12] | so we’re abiding by every superstition in the book. | 所以书上写的所有迷信我们都得信 |
[08:14] | Okay. Fine. Here, Espo. | 好吧 那你来 埃斯波 |
[08:16] | Oh, nah. I c– I can’t– | 不 我不 我不能 |
[08:18] | I can’t watch that. | 我不能看那个 |
[08:19] | If I watch that, it’s gonna make my partner out | 要是我看了这个 就显得我的搭档 |
[08:21] | to be a wimp, | 是胆小鬼 |
[08:23] | and I can’t have that. | 我不能这样 |
[08:24] | – Thanks, bro. – Yeah. | -多谢 兄弟 -没事 |
[08:25] | This is so pathetic. | 我真为你俩悲哀 |
[08:27] | Fine. I will watch it. | 好吧 我看就是了 |
[08:30] | Wait. No. What are you doing? | 等等 你这是干什么 |
[08:32] | Castle, I’m doing my job. | 卡塞尔 我在做我的本职工作 |
[08:33] | Someone here has to. | 这里总得有人干吧 |
[08:34] | Okay, think of the risks. | 想想可能的后果 |
[08:36] | You may not think there’s anything to this, | 你也许不信这些 |
[08:37] | but what if you’re wrong? | 但万一你错了呢 |
[08:38] | You know, I appreciate your concern, | 我很感谢你的关心 |
[08:40] | but it’s just a DVD. | 但这不过是张光碟罢了 |
[08:42] | You–you don’t– you can’t just play it. | 不 你不能就这么播 |
[08:43] | Let me take precautions here. | 让我做点预防措施 |
[08:46] | Don’t want the whole precinct suffering my fate. | 不能让整个分局的人都跟我一起遭殃 |
[08:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:00] | You want to hold my hand? | 你想握着我的手吗 |
[09:01] | Castle, I’m not scared. | 卡塞尔 我一点不害怕 |
[09:02] | Well, I wasn’t asking for you. | 可是我害怕呀 |
[09:06] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:07] | Does it matter? | 有差别吗 |
[09:11] | Help me. | 救我 |
[09:17] | What are those sounds? | 那是什么声音 |
[09:19] | Right? It gets worse. | 我说吧 后面的更糟 |
[09:24] | Wait for it. | 马上就到了 |
[09:30] | You saw! | 你看过了 |
[09:31] | Midnight on the third day… | 三天后的午夜 |
[09:33] | You die! | 就是你的死期 |
[09:36] | You’re right. It is kinda creepy. | 没错 是有点恐怖 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | Because the killer made it creepy, Castle. | 因为凶手故意做的很恐怖 卡塞尔 |
[09:42] | Maybe these images meant something to the victim, | 也许死者曾见过这些画面 |
[09:45] | clues to the relationship between her and the killer. | 或许能查出她和凶手的关系 |
[09:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:52] | Go back. | 倒回去 |
[09:54] | That one–that one there. That’s the, um… | 那个 那个 那是… |
[09:57] | That’s the tibetan wheel. Symbolizes rebirth. | 那是西藏轮 象征着重生 |
[10:02] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[10:04] | That is the masonic compass. That’s… | 那是个共济会罗盘 那是… |
[10:07] | They felt it represented, uh, resurrection. | 那代表了复活 |
[10:10] | Your point being? | 你想说什么 |
[10:13] | Rebirth? Resurrection? | 重生 复活 |
[10:16] | This video obviously resurrects something from the great beyond, | 这段录像显然复活了某个死去的东西 |
[10:19] | something dangerous, | 危险的东西 |
[10:20] | something… murderous. | 会杀人的东西 |
[10:22] | I mean, what other explanation can there be? | 还能有什么别的解释呢 |
[10:23] | There are plenty of explanations, Castle, | 有很多解释 卡塞尔 |
[10:25] | and none of them are supernatural. | 而且都与超自然现象无关 |
[10:27] | In fact, I bet Perlmutter has our cause of death by now. | 实际上 我敢说帕穆特已经查明死因了 |
[10:30] | Those tox and autopsy reports should be done. | 毒检尸检报告都应该出来了 |
[10:39] | Ah, Detective Beckett | 贝克特探长 |
[10:42] | and defective Castle. | 还有讨厌鬼卡塞尔 |
[10:44] | So, Perlmutter, how was Val Butler killed? | 帕穆特 瓦尔·巴特勒是怎么死的 |
[10:48] | It appears she died of heart failure. | 死于心力衰竭 |
[10:51] | At 27? | 27岁吗 |
[10:52] | Did she have heart problems? | 她有心脏疾病吗 |
[10:54] | Well, she certainly did once it stopped beating. | 心脏停跳绝对是个毛病 |
[10:57] | What made it stop? | 为什么会停跳 |
[10:58] | Is it possible that she was poisoned | 有没有可能是中毒 |
[11:00] | or O.D.’ed on drugs? | 或是吸毒过量 |
[11:02] | Nothing showed up on her blood panels. | 血检没有异常 |
[11:05] | What about what caused her, um… | 那是什么导致她… |
[11:08] | Well, postmortem contractions of the facial muscles | 死后面部肌肉收缩 |
[11:10] | are not unheard of. | 也并不是前所未闻 |
[11:12] | You don’t know what killed her. | 你不知道死因是什么 |
[11:13] | – I wouldn’t say that. – Do you have a theory? | -不能这么说 -你有想法了吗 |
[11:15] | Not at the present time. | 现在还没 |
[11:16] | That means you don’t know. | 那就是说你不知道 |
[11:17] | And the only explanation | 唯一的解释 |
[11:18] | is that Val faced something so scary, | 就是瓦尔看到了极其吓人的东西 |
[11:20] | it stopped her heart | 于是心脏停跳 |
[11:21] | and froze her face in the last expression she had, terror. | 脸也僵在最后的表情上 就是惊恐 |
[11:24] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[11:27] | All I’ll say, Mr. Castle, is that for now, | 卡塞尔先生 我只能说 到目前为止 |
[11:30] | cause of death is unknown. | 死因未知 |
[11:31] | Unknown? | 未知 |
[11:33] | Hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[11:35] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |
[11:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:37] | Checking my bucket list | 看我的遗愿清单 |
[11:38] | to see how many things I can get done in two days. | 看两天内我能实现几条 |
[11:41] | Can either one of you introduce me to Bill Shatner? | 你们有谁能把我介绍给比尔·夏特纳吗 |
[11:45] | You know, finding who sent this disc | 查明是谁寄了这张光盘 |
[11:46] | should make Castle feel a whole lot better. | 应该能让卡塞尔好受一点 |
[11:48] | Yeah, but what if the worst happens | 是啊 但如果真被卡塞尔说中 |
[11:50] | and–and Castle’s right? | 发生了最糟的情况呢 |
[11:52] | Do you think he put me in his will? | 你觉得他会在遗嘱里提到我吗 |
[11:53] | Dude, uncool. | 老兄 一点都不好玩 |
[11:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:56] | I’m just wondering. | 我就是好奇 |
[11:57] | I mean, Castle’s death would be sad and all, | 卡塞尔要是死了是挺难过的 |
[11:59] | but his Ferrari sure would lessen my grief. | 但他的法拉利绝对能减轻我的悲痛 |
[12:02] | You do realize that even putting that out in the universe is bad karma? | 你知道光说这种话也会遭报应吧 |
[12:06] | Please. Castle’s not gonna die. | 拜托 卡塞尔不会死的 |
[12:08] | We’re not dealing with an evil spirit. | 我们要抓的也不是恶灵 |
[12:09] | We’re dealing with a guy who has a return address. | 我们要抓的是有寄件人地址的人 |
[12:13] | Why does everybody keep asking about box 1135? | 为什么大家都来问1135号邮箱呢 |
[12:15] | Wait. Who else has been asking about it? | 等下 还有谁问了 |
[12:17] | Some brunette chick came in here a couple days ago. | 有个褐发的女人几天前来过 |
[12:19] | Probably Val. | 大概是瓦尔 |
[12:21] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[12:22] | Nothing, bruh. | 什么都没说 |
[12:23] | It’s against company policy. | 有违公司规定 |
[12:25] | Well, I think that this trumps company policy. | 我觉得这个胜过公司规定 |
[12:28] | So who owns the box? | 邮箱是谁的 |
[12:29] | Ah, that’s the weird thing. | 这就是奇怪的地方了 |
[12:31] | The guy who owns it died, like, three months ago. | 邮箱的主人大概在三个月前死了 |
[12:35] | So he couldn’t have sent that package | 所以他不可能寄包裹 |
[12:36] | unless he sent it from the great beyond. | 除非他是从冥府寄的 |
[12:40] | The box was last rented by an Andrew Levine, | 邮箱最后的租客是安德鲁·莱维 |
[12:42] | who died of liver failure three months ago. | 他三个月前死于肝功能衰竭 |
[12:44] | Somehow I don’t think he’s connected to this case. | 不过我觉得他和案件无关 |
[12:46] | So the killer covered his tracks. | 那么凶手掩盖了踪迹 |
[12:47] | He must have written a random P.O. box on the packaging slip. | 他一定是在寄件单上随便写了一个邮箱号 |
[12:50] | – Or– – No. Ryan, there is no “Or.” | -或者 -不 莱恩 没有或者 |
[12:53] | I’m just saying, maybe the reason | 我只是说 也许我们追查不到 |
[12:55] | we can’t trace this package’s origin | 包裹源头的原因 |
[12:57] | is because it was sent from another realm. | 是因为它是从另一个世界寄来的 |
[12:59] | Ryan’s right. It was sent from another realm. | 莱恩说得对 是从另一个世界寄来的 |
[13:02] | New Jersey. | 新泽西 |
[13:03] | I looked into the airbill number on Val’s package. | 我查了瓦尔包裹的空运单号 |
[13:05] | Turns out it’s one in a sequence of airbills | 发现是同一个人寄出的 |
[13:07] | all sent from the same guy– | 几张空运单中的一个 |
[13:10] | Jason Bennett. | 寄件人杰森·本内特 |
[13:11] | He lives in Hoboken. | 他住在霍博肯 |
[13:14] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[13:20] | Hey, bro. I just want you to know… | 兄弟 我想告诉你 |
[13:23] | I just thought you should know | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[13:24] | that I really value our friendship. | 我很珍视我们的友谊 |
[13:26] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[13:29] | It’s priceless to me. | 对我来说是无价的 |
[13:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:32] | But if we could put a price on it, what would that be? | 如果我们能给它定个价 你觉得是多少 |
[13:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[13:38] | I just want to know how much our friendship would be worth | 我只想知道我们的友谊值多少 |
[13:40] | if you were– | 如果你… |
[13:41] | Dead! | 死了 |
[13:47] | We got to Bennett too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[13:48] | Yeah, uh, about two days too late. | 对 晚了差不多两天 |
[13:51] | That looks like about how long he’s been dead. | 看起来他死了有两天了 |
[13:53] | He couldn’t have killed Val. | 他不可能杀死瓦尔 |
[13:55] | And he got a package | 而他四天前 |
[13:56] | with a disc in it just like Val, four days ago. | 和瓦尔一样收到了装有光盘的包裹 |
[13:59] | There was a blackout here, too. | 这里也断电了 |
[14:00] | Same M.O., same freaky-ass body. | 同样的作案手法 同样吓人的尸体 |
[14:03] | The third day at midnight. | 第三个午夜 |
[14:05] | I knew I shouldn’t have let you watch that disc. | 我就知道不该让你看那光盘 |
[14:07] | Now in 48 hours… | 现在不到48小时 |
[14:10] | We’ll both be dead. | 我们俩都会死 |
[14:20] | C.S.U. just found a stack of airbills at Jason’s place. | 鉴证组在杰森家发现了一堆空运单 |
[14:22] | So then the killer used one of them | 这么说 杀手用了其中一个 |
[14:24] | to send the disc to Val. | 寄光碟给瓦尔 |
[14:26] | Maybe we should make a copy of the DVD | 或许我们该复制一份光盘 |
[14:27] | and send it to someone else. | 寄给别人 |
[14:28] | That’s how they saved people in “The Ring.” | 这是《午夜凶铃》里救人的方式 |
[14:30] | Yeah, but all those people who got a copy died. | 对 可收到拷贝的人都死了 |
[14:31] | Yeah, you’d just be passing the buck off to someone else. | 是啊 你那是把皮球踢给别人 |
[14:33] | That’s cold, bro. | 很冷血 兄弟 |
[14:34] | Okay, does anyone have a better solution? | 好吧 谁有高见 |
[14:36] | Because we need one, | 我们没有对策了 |
[14:37] | if not for me, at least for Beckett. | 就算不为我 也为贝克特着想吧 |
[14:39] | Castle, that’s so sweet. You want me to outlive you? | 卡塞尔 你真好 你宁可把生的希望留给我 |
[14:42] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:43] | Who else is gonna tell my tale of sacrifice and selflessness? | 不然谁为我的无私和牺牲精神歌功颂德 |
[14:46] | Okay, we won’t be telling anyone anything. | 好了 我们不必给任何人歌功颂德 |
[14:48] | We’re both gonna be fine. | 我们都不会有事 |
[14:50] | How can you say that when we have not one | 都有两个看过光碟的人死了 |
[14:52] | but two dead DVD watchers? | 你怎么还能说这话 |
[14:54] | There’s gotta be a better connection | 这两名死者除了那张光碟 |
[14:55] | between our two victims than that disc. | 一定还有更合理的联系 |
[14:58] | Ryan, can you check in with Jason’s family, | 莱恩 去问下杰森的家人 |
[14:59] | see if anyone recognizes Val? | 看有没有人认识瓦尔 |
[15:01] | Yeah. On it. | 好 这就去 |
[15:02] | Espo, why don’t you cross-reference their records | 埃斯波西托 你不如去对照一下他们的档案 |
[15:04] | and see if there are any similarities between the two of them? | 看他们俩之间是否有相似点 |
[15:08] | You know, if there’s gonna be pictures of us hanging up there, | 如果我们俩的照片要贴在那板上 |
[15:10] | we should really pick ’em out now. | 我们现在就该选照片了 |
[15:11] | You know, Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[15:13] | We could always use the photo | 我们可以用那张 |
[15:14] | that I took of you in bed the other night. | 我前几天给你拍的床照 |
[15:17] | I don’t know if that’s how I want to be remembered. | 我不确定我想给大家留下那种印象 |
[15:18] | Castle, I was joking. | 卡塞尔 我开玩笑的 |
[15:20] | There will be no photos of us on that murder board. | 我们的照片不会贴在那块板上 |
[15:22] | By tomorrow, we are gonna find a connection | 到明天 我们会找到 |
[15:24] | between our two victims | 这两名死者的联系 |
[15:25] | that will leads us straight to a flesh-and-blood killer. | 指引我们找到真实存在的凶手 |
[15:27] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[15:29] | It’s getting kinda late, okay? | 现在不早了 好吗 |
[15:31] | So why don’t we just call it a night? | 我们就查到这里吧 |
[15:33] | You know what? Actually… | 知道吗 其实 |
[15:35] | We could go back to my place tonight | 我们今晚可以回我家 |
[15:37] | and take some more photos. | 多拍点照片 |
[15:39] | Well, I might be convin– | 我可能相信 |
[15:41] | Whoa. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:43] | In every horror movie I’ve ever seen… | 我看过的每部恐怖片里 |
[15:46] | Having sex pretty much guarantees | 做爱几乎保证了 |
[15:48] | we will die. | 我们会死 |
[15:49] | So… for the safety of us both, | 所以为了我们俩的安全 |
[15:51] | I say we just hold off. | 我们先忍忍吧 |
[15:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[15:54] | I mean, think about it, Castle. | 你想想 卡塞尔 |
[15:55] | This could be our last time. | 这可能是我们最后一次 |
[15:58] | That’s–okay… | 没关系 |
[15:59] | What you’re doing right now, | 你现在做的事 |
[16:00] | this is not helping. This– | 是帮倒忙 而且… |
[16:02] | I’m gonna… remove myself from temptation. | 我要走了 远离诱惑 |
[16:05] | A good night’s sleep will give me some perspective. | 好好睡一晚我就能想出好点子了 |
[16:28] | I–this is… | 我 这… |
[16:39] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:40] | Wes. Hey, it’s Rick. | 韦斯[《惊声尖叫》导演] 我是里奇 |
[16:42] | Jeez, Rick. It’s after midnight. | 天呐 里奇 这大半夜的 |
[16:44] | Yeah, sorry. I just, um, I need some advice. | 我知道 抱歉 我需要点建议 |
[16:46] | Is Stephen King beating you at Texas hold’em again? | 打扑克又输给史蒂芬·金了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, right. | 怎么可能 |
[16:50] | No, but, um, this is actually about your movies. | 不是 其实是关于你的电影 |
[16:53] | I mean, the name Wes Craven is synonymous with horror. | 韦斯·克雷文就是恐怖的代名词 |
[16:57] | You’ve made a fortune scaring the crap out of people. | 你靠把大家吓得屁滚尿流赚得盆满钵满 |
[17:00] | “My Soul To Take,” | 《夺魂盛筵》 |
[17:01] | All the “Nightmare On Elm Streets,” | 《猛鬼街》系列 |
[17:02] | terrifying. | 恐怖至极 |
[17:03] | So you called me up in the middle of the night | 你半夜给我打电话 |
[17:05] | to join my fan club, what? | 是为了加入我的粉丝会吗 |
[17:06] | Ha ha. No. | 当然不是 |
[17:09] | I know that you’ve researched evil spirits | 我知道你为你所有影片中 |
[17:12] | who reach out from the beyond for all your films. | 来自地府的幽灵都做过调查 |
[17:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:17] | I was just wondering if you knew | 我只是好奇你是否知道 |
[17:18] | how to stop those pesky suckers. | 怎样抵挡这些讨厌鬼 |
[17:21] | Is this you making your own movie? | 你是要制作自己的电影吗 |
[17:23] | I mean, are you writing a horror screenplay? | 你在写恐怖片剧本吗 |
[17:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:27] | I just thought I’d give you a little friendly competition. | 我只是想跟你良性竞争一下 |
[17:29] | Just got a little writer’s block is all. | 只是遇到了瓶颈 |
[17:32] | Okay, what’s the story? | 好吧 什么故事 |
[17:33] | Um… ruggedly handsome hero | 粗犷英俊的男主角 |
[17:36] | and his notoriously practical lady friend | 和他十分不讲迷信的女友 |
[17:39] | watch a disc that’s killing its viewers within three days. | 看了张据说会在三天内杀死观看者的光碟 |
[17:42] | Really? You don’t think that’s a little derivative? | 是吗 你不觉得这缺乏创意吗 |
[17:44] | Yes, but I am hoping to distinguish the ending, | 是的 可我希望结局别出心裁 |
[17:48] | You know, make the third act a, um, survival tale | 故事最后 主角都活了下来 |
[17:51] | rather than a bloodbath. | 而不是全都死光 |
[17:52] | I just can’t… figure out | 我只是想不出 |
[17:53] | how to get my heroes out of this mess. | 怎么让主角脱离危险 |
[17:56] | So the key is always in the spirit’s origin story. | 关键总是在于鬼怪的原始故事 |
[17:58] | Once you have that, | 一旦你找到出处 |
[17:59] | you can start to figure out the spirit’s weaknesses. | 就能开始找出鬼怪的弱点 |
[18:01] | If it’s using the disc as its portal into our world… | 如果它使用光碟作为进入我们世界的大门 |
[18:05] | Then the disc would contain clues | 那光碟也会包含种种 |
[18:07] | as to the spirit’s story. | 鬼怪故事的线索 |
[18:09] | Wes, thank you. | 韦斯 谢谢 |
[18:11] | Thank you. Listen, buddy, it’s late. I gotta go. | 谢谢 听着 哥们 很晚了 我得挂了 |
[18:16] | Friendly competition, my ass. | 良性竞争个鬼啊 |
[18:23] | You guys have gotta be kidding me. | 你们一定在开玩笑 |
[18:24] | We didn’t find a single connection between our victims? | 没发现这两个死者的任何关联 |
[18:27] | No, the two were as different as night and day. | 没 这两个人风马牛不相干 |
[18:28] | Jason was a retired ex-army doc. | 杰森是个退休军医 |
[18:30] | Val was a young Manhattan ad exec. | 瓦尔是个年轻的曼哈顿广告主管 |
[18:32] | Val was born in Florida. Jason grew up in Iowa. | 瓦尔生在佛罗里达 杰森在爱荷华长大 |
[18:34] | They didn’t share any friends and they weren’t family. | 他们没共同朋友 也没亲属关系 |
[18:36] | And none of Jason’s relatives recognized Val’s photo? | 杰森的亲人都认不出瓦尔的照片 |
[18:39] | No, and nobody from Val’s family | 对 而且瓦尔的家人 |
[18:40] | had ever seen or heard of Jason. | 也都没见过或听过杰森 |
[18:42] | We’re still looking through their records, | 我们还在细查他们的档案 |
[18:43] | but so far, nothing. | 可目前一无所获 |
[18:44] | So we’re at a dead end? | 那我们走到死胡同了 |
[18:45] | Ah, maybe not. | 未必 |
[18:47] | After much reflection, | 我想了又想 |
[18:48] | I realized the key to solving this | 发现问题关键在于 |
[18:50] | is figuring out the story on the DVD. | 弄清光盘上的故事 |
[18:52] | To that end, | 为了这个目的 |
[18:53] | I crowdsourced one of the images to my legion of followers. | 我把一副图像发给了我的”信众” 集思广益 |
[18:58] | And someone recognized it? | 有人认出来了吗 |
[18:59] | Oh, you betcha. | 那还用说 |
[19:00] | According to be dazzle cats 39, | 据炫猫39称 |
[19:02] | You’re looking at the Brunswick Inn | 这就是布伦瑞克旅馆 |
[19:04] | in port campbell. | 在坎贝尔港 |
[19:07] | Bingo. | 说对了 |
[19:07] | Val’s credit card records show that she spent a few nights | 瓦尔的信用卡记录显示她于2008年11月 |
[19:10] | at the Brunswick Inn in november 2008. | 在布伦瑞克旅馆住过几晚 |
[19:12] | And it looks like Jason crashed there, too, | 貌似杰森也在那儿住过 |
[19:14] | also in november 2008. | 也是在2008年11月 |
[19:16] | Okay, so both of our victims stayed at that inn | 那么两名死者在同一段时间 |
[19:18] | at the same time. | 都在那个旅馆 |
[19:19] | So maybe they were having an affair. | 也许他们俩有一腿 |
[19:21] | Well, in 2008, Val would’ve been 24. | 2008年的时候 瓦尔24岁 |
[19:24] | Jason would’ve been 66. An affair would’ve been– | 杰森66岁 有一腿的话… |
[19:26] | – Gross. – I was gonna say unlikely. | -恶心 -我刚想说不太可能 |
[19:28] | It doesn’t look like an affair. | 看起来不像是有一腿 |
[19:29] | They stayed in separate rooms. | 他们没住同一间房 |
[19:30] | Well, the victims were at the inn. | 两名死者当时都在旅馆 |
[19:31] | The inn was on the disc. There’s gotta be a connection. | 旅馆又出现在碟片上 中间肯定有联系 |
[19:34] | The inn must be the place | 旅馆肯定发生了 |
[19:36] | where some unspeakable horror befell the spirits. | 可怖的闹鬼事件 |
[19:39] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[19:40] | “The Ring,” “Psycho,” “The Shining”– | 《午夜凶铃》《惊魂记》《闪灵》 |
[19:42] | It’s when we get to the creepy old motel | 恐怖的旧旅馆 |
[19:43] | that everything starts really going south. | 是一切灵异故事的开始 |
[19:46] | So this must the location of the spirit’s origin story. | 这里肯定是鬼故事的始发地 |
[19:48] | Or somehow Val and Jason connected with | 或者瓦尔和杰森在那个旅馆 |
[19:51] | the human killer at that inn. | 与人类杀手产生了某种联系 |
[19:54] | My version’s better. | 我的版本更好 |
[19:55] | Why don’t you look into the Brunswick Inn? | 你们去查一下布伦瑞克旅馆 |
[19:56] | See if there any red flags, past crimes. | 看看有什么危险信号 过往罪案 |
[19:58] | Castle and I will go to Port Campbell | 我和卡塞尔去坎贝尔港 |
[20:00] | and see what we can find. | 看能找到什么线索 |
[20:01] | Maybe I should… stay here. | 或许我应该 留在这里 |
[20:04] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[20:04] | The inn is just one piece of the puzzle. | 旅馆只是谜题的一部分 |
[20:06] | I should really check the other images on the video, | 我要查查视频里的其它影像 |
[20:09] | see what I can figure out. | 看能找到什么线索 |
[20:11] | Whoa. You’re volunteering to watch that thing again? | 你自愿再看一遍视频吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Not like I can get any deader. | 是啊 反正我只能死一次 |
[20:25] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[20:28] | It doesn’t look like there’s anyone here. | 看来这里没人 |
[20:31] | Doesn’t look like anyone’s been here this century. | 至少在这个世纪 没人来过 |
[20:41] | You’re not buying into Castle’s spirit craziness,are you? | 你不相信卡塞尔那套荒谬的鬼魂理论吧 |
[20:44] | No. | 当然不信 |
[20:45] | You think I’m afraid of some old campfire story? | 你以为我会怕那些老套的篝火故事吗 |
[20:48] | – I’m a grown-ass man. – Need help? | -我不是小孩子了 -需要帮忙吗 |
[20:54] | Just so you know, | 我解释下 |
[20:55] | that was me being startled, not scared. | 我只是被吓了一下 不是害怕 |
[21:00] | You run this place? | 旅馆是你开的吗 |
[21:01] | 41 years now, but you’re in the wrong place. | 开了41年了 但你们来得不巧 |
[21:03] | We’re closed for the season. | 我们旅馆这季不开放 |
[21:05] | We just need to ask you a few questions. | 我们就问你几个问题 |
[21:08] | Uh, do you recognize these people? | 你认得这两个人吗 |
[21:10] | Val Butler and Jason Bennett– they– | 瓦尔·巴特勒和杰森·本内特 他们 |
[21:13] | they stayed here back in 2008. | 他们2008年曾留宿在这里 |
[21:15] | Long time ago, 2008. Seen a lot of faces come and go. | 2008年 好久了 来来往往很多人 |
[21:19] | They would’ve been here in november. | 他们是11月住在这里的 |
[21:21] | Do you remember anything unusual from that period? | 你记得那段时间有什么不寻常的事吗 |
[21:24] | You wouldn’t happen to know their room numbers. | 你们知道他们的房号吗 |
[21:27] | Yeah, uh, 213 and 313. | 知道 213和313 |
[21:30] | THE 13s. Those rooms, they’re not… | 13号房间 那些房间 不是… |
[21:34] | normal rooms. | 一般的房间 |
[21:37] | They’re reserved for people involved in trials at the courthouse, | 当时留给了法院庭审的涉案人员 |
[21:41] | down at 1135 elm. | 在1135号区 |
[21:43] | 1135, that’s the same number as the P.O. Box on that package. | 1135 跟包裹上的邮政信箱号码一致 |
[21:46] | That’s gotta be it, then. | 那就是了 |
[21:47] | The murders have to be connected to a trial | 凶手肯定跟08年在法院的庭审 |
[21:49] | held at the courthouse in november of ’08. | 有一些联系 |
[21:51] | There was only one trial took place in november ’08. | 08年11月只审了一个案子 |
[21:55] | It was a terrible thing. | 那是个可怕的案子 |
[21:57] | You remember a trial from five years ago? | 你还记得五年前的庭审吗 |
[21:58] | No one here can forget. | 谁都忘不了 |
[22:00] | It was the trial of the century. | 那可是世纪审判 |
[22:03] | That man murdered half a dozen people. | 那人杀了六个人 |
[22:06] | Who are you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[22:09] | Nigel Malloy. | 奈杰尔·马利瑞 |
[22:12] | The serial killer? | 那个连环杀手 |
[22:15] | This is all about Nigel Malloy. | 一切都和奈杰尔·马利瑞有关 |
[22:16] | It makes perfect sense. | 这下都说得通了 |
[22:17] | The clock tower from the DVD | 光盘里的钟楼 |
[22:19] | it’s the same clock tower from the courthouse where he was tried. | 与他受审法院的钟楼是一样的 |
[22:21] | The rooftop and the alley | 屋顶和小巷 |
[22:23] | were the scenes of his third and fourth murders. | 是第三第四起凶案的犯罪现场 |
[22:24] | Yeah, and Jason and Val– | 然后杰森和瓦尔 |
[22:26] | both witnesses in his 2008 murder trial. | 都是08连环凶杀案的目击证人 |
[22:28] | Okay, so somehow Nigel Malloy must be taking revenge | 那么奈杰尔·马利瑞一定会报复 |
[22:31] | against the people that testified against him. | 指证他的人 |
[22:33] | Uh, yeah, there’s only one problem. | 但是有一个问题 |
[22:36] | Nigel Malloy is dead. | 奈杰尔·马利瑞已经死了 |
[22:37] | He died in prison three years ago. | 三年前死于狱中 |
[22:46] | Nigel Malloy — they called him “The Grim Reaper. “ | 奈杰尔·马利瑞 人称”死神” |
[22:49] | His signature– | 他的标志性手段是 |
[22:50] | searing symbols like the ones we saw in the video | 就像我们在视频里看到的灼伤标记 |
[22:52] | into the flesh of his victims. | 直接烫在死者的皮肉上 |
[22:54] | Turns out that Val and Jason were witnesses | 原来瓦尔和杰森目击了 |
[22:57] | to the kidnapping of Malloy’s first victim — Esther Alonzo. | 马利瑞绑架第一起命案的死者艾瑟尔·阿隆佐 |
[23:00] | He abducted her from an amusement park in New Jersey. | 他把她从新泽西的游乐园绑架过来 |
[23:03] | tortured her in his basement for days before killing her. | 在地下室里折磨了几天才杀死她 |
[23:06] | He had the local police running around in circles. | 他让当地警方忙得团团转 |
[23:08] | They even arrested the wrong guy | 他们甚至还抓错了人 |
[23:10] | before capturing him five bodies later. | 在他杀了五个人之后才抓到 |
[23:12] | Well, considering he died in prison, | 考虑到他死在狱中 |
[23:14] | I’d say he has a pretty good alibi for our two murders. | 我得说他在这两起凶案的不在场证明成立了 |
[23:17] | It’s gotta be someone else. | 凶手另有其人 |
[23:19] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[23:20] | Take a look at what Nigel Malloy said in an interview he did… | 看看他死前接受采访时 |
[23:24] | right before he died. | 说的话 |
[23:26] | So, Mr. Malloy, | 马利瑞先生 |
[23:27] | are you saying you actually believe you can’t die? | 你说你相信自己不会死吗 |
[23:30] | My victims gave me unique insight into death, | 我杀死的人让我深刻洞悉了死亡 |
[23:33] | into its secrets. | 死亡的秘密 |
[23:35] | Even when my body perishes, my essence will continue on. | 即使我的肉身毁灭了 灵魂会延续 |
[23:38] | I will continue on. | 我会一直活下去 |
[23:40] | You see… | 你看 |
[23:43] | death is just the beginning. | 死亡仅仅是开始 |
[23:49] | That guy gives a whole new meaning to the word “Psycho. “ | 他为”精神病患者”[惊魂记直译]注入了新含义 |
[23:51] | What if he did… find a way to let his spirit live on? | 如果他真的找到了延续灵魂的方法呢 |
[23:55] | Like the killer in those chucky movies | 就像那些惊悚片里的杀手 |
[23:57] | who transferred his spirit into that spooky doll. | 把灵魂注入吓人的玩偶里 |
[23:59] | Exactly, only instead of a doll, It’s a DVD. | 正是如此 只不过这次不是玩偶 是光盘 |
[24:03] | That explains the message “You saw, you die. “ | 这就解释了”见者死”的预言 |
[24:04] | The witnesses saw his crimes so they must die. | 目击者看了到他作案所以必须死 |
[24:07] | Well, then given that logic, we’d both be okay | 按照这个逻辑 我们都不会死 |
[24:09] | because we’re not witnesses. | 因为我们不是目击证人 |
[24:10] | But you’re a cop. I’m a cop… helper. | 但你是个警察 我是个警察 助手 |
[24:13] | I mean, you don’t think a convicted serial killer | 我是说 你不觉得一个被判刑的连环杀手 |
[24:16] | is gonna have an ax to grind with the NYPD? | 会对纽约警局心怀怨恨吗 |
[24:18] | Castle, Nigel Malloy is not involved. | 卡塞尔 这事跟奈杰尔·马利瑞无关 |
[24:20] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[24:21] | But someone else might be acting on his behalf. | 但或许有别人代替他作案 |
[24:24] | Ryan, talk to the D. A. in port campbell. | 莱恩 跟坎贝尔港的地区检察官谈谈 |
[24:26] | Let’s locate those other witnesses and make sure they’re safe. | 找到其他那些目击证人 并确保他们的安全 |
[24:28] | – Yeah. – The court records were sealed. | -好的 -法庭记录都被封存了 |
[24:30] | How would the killer know who the witnesses were? | 凶手怎么知道目击证人有哪些 |
[24:32] | Uh, w-wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[24:35] | Nigel Malloy had a brother. Leopol | 奈杰尔·马利瑞有个弟弟 叫里奥普 |
[24:37] | The D. A. accused him of helping dispose of the bodies. | 地区检察官曾指控他协助处理尸体 |
[24:40] | Yes, the defense said… | 是的 辩护人说过 |
[24:41] | that Nigel had an almost hypnotic hold over his brother. | 奈杰尔的弟弟对他言听计从 |
[24:44] | He was found not guilty by reason of insanity, | 他因为精神错乱被判无罪 |
[24:47] | and they shipped him off to an asylum. | 之后被送去了精神病院 |
[24:49] | – Is he still there? – I am checking. | -他还在里面吗 -我查一下 |
[24:51] | Wait. This is interesting. | 等等 这可有意思了 |
[24:53] | What? | 什么 |
[24:53] | The asylum that they sent him to, It’s in Greenwich. | 他进的那家精神病院 在格林威治村 |
[24:56] | That’s where Val went the day she got the DVD. | 瓦尔拿到DVD那天就是去了那里 |
[24:58] | She went to see Leopold Malloy. | 她是去见里奥普·马利瑞了 |
[25:04] | Yes, that young lady did stop by a few days ago. | 是的 那位年轻小姐几天前确实来过 |
[25:07] | Do you have any idea what they might have talked about | 你知道他们谈了什么 |
[25:09] | or what he might have said to her? | 或者他对她说了什么话吗 |
[25:10] | I’m afraid not, dear. | 我恐怕无从知晓 亲爱的 |
[25:12] | You’ll have to ask Mr. Malloy yourself. | 你得亲自询问马利瑞先生了 |
[25:14] | You know, not for nothing, But… | 我想冒昧地问一下 就是 |
[25:16] | what’s he like? I mean… | 他是什么样的 我是说 |
[25:19] | on a scale of 1 to Hannibal Lecter, | 从有点疯到汉尼拔 |
[25:22] | what are we dealing with here? | 我们要面对的是怎样一个人 |
[25:24] | I’m sorry, But doctor-patient privilege | 我很抱歉 但医患保密协议 |
[25:27] | prohibits us from characterizing or describing our patients’ behavior. | 不允许我们形容或描述病人的行为 |
[25:30] | No, that’s okay. We understand. | 不 没关系 我们理解 |
[25:33] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[25:34] | Let’s go over the rules. | 我们来讲一下规定 |
[25:36] | Please don’t hand him any objects | 请不要给他任何东西 |
[25:37] | or take anything from him. | 也不要收他的任何东西 |
[25:39] | Don’t stand too close to the glass. | 别站得离玻璃太近 |
[25:40] | And if you need any help, | 如果你们需要任何帮助 |
[25:41] | just press the red button on the wall behind you. | 就按一下身后墙上的红色按钮 |
[25:44] | Okay, now please just sign here | 好了 请在这里签字 |
[25:47] | acknowledging that you understand the rules. | 以示你们明白了规定 |
[25:52] | I feel like I’m signing my life away. | 我感觉就像签字把命卖了一样 |
[25:54] | Well, let’s hope not. | 但愿不会吧 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:11] | Please… have a seat. I so rarely receive visitors. | 请 坐吧 很少有人会来探望我 |
[26:17] | But you have received a visitor recently. | 但最近就有个人来探望过你 |
[26:21] | Val Butler. Why was she here? | 瓦尔·巴特勒 她为什么来找你 |
[26:24] | Oh, sweet girl. | 甜美的好姑娘 |
[26:25] | She came to ask me if I’d sent her something. | 她跑来问我有没有寄东西给她 |
[26:28] | And did you? | 那你寄了吗 |
[26:30] | How could I? I can’t send anything to anyone. | 我怎么能寄 我没办法寄任何东西给任何人 |
[26:33] | You could’ve just gotten someone else to send it to her, | 你可以让别人寄给她 |
[26:35] | just like you could’ve gotten someone else to kill her. | 就像你可以派别人去杀了她一样 |
[26:40] | And why would I do such a thing? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[26:43] | To perpetuate the myth of your brother’s immortality… | 为了延续你哥哥永生的神秘 |
[26:47] | or to avenge his death. | 或者为他的死复仇 |
[26:51] | I am not my brother’s keeper, Detective Beckett. | 我不是我哥哥的守护人 贝克特探长 |
[26:57] | I never was, and I don’t share his murderous impulses. | 我从来都不是 我没有他那种杀人的冲动 |
[27:00] | Yet, you’re still in here. | 但你却仍然被关在这里 |
[27:03] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[27:04] | But when my appeal comes through, who knows? | 但等到我的上诉结果出来 谁知道呢 |
[27:06] | We could all meet on the street one day. | 我们某天可能会在大街上相遇哦 |
[27:09] | On that day, I might cross the street. | 真有那一天 我可能会穿过街去 |
[27:11] | I’m no danger to anyone. I never was. | 我不会伤害任何人 从来不会 |
[27:15] | So why would I jeopardize my appeal by being party to a murder? | 我为什么要参与谋杀案 毁了自己的上诉呢 |
[27:22] | Because you knew you could get away with it. | 因为你很清楚你可以脱罪 |
[27:26] | You’re locked up. | 你被关起来了 |
[27:28] | You have the perfect alibi. | 你拥有完美的不在场证明 |
[27:33] | I have the perfect alibi because I’m innocent. | 我拥有完美的不在场证明 因为我是无辜的 |
[27:37] | I don’t have TV or internet access. | 我没有电视或网络 |
[27:39] | I don’t send or receive mail. | 我没有发送或接收邮件 |
[27:42] | The only personal contact I have is through visitors, | 我唯一和外界的接触就是访客 |
[27:45] | And Val is the last one I’ve had in years. | 瓦尔是我多年来最后一个访客 |
[27:48] | So who could I have sent to dispatch her | 我能派谁去杀死她 |
[27:51] | or the other witness? | 或其他目击证人啊 |
[27:54] | Uh, well, we never actually | 我们从没提过 |
[27:55] | said anything about the other witness being killed. | 其他目击证人被杀 |
[27:58] | So… how would you know anything about that? | 那么 你是怎么知道这事的 |
[28:05] | I think it’s time for you to go. | 我觉得你们该走了 |
[28:08] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[28:14] | Look, he told us everything. | 听着 他已经坦白一切了 |
[28:16] | That slipup proves that | 他不小心说漏嘴证明 |
[28:17] | he’s been talking with someone about those murders. | 他一直在跟某人交流关于那些凶案的信息 |
[28:19] | There is one other way he could’ve gotten that information. | 他还有一种方式可以知道那些信息 |
[28:22] | He could be talking to his brother. | 他可能跟他哥哥交流过 |
[28:24] | Castle, he was talking with someone on the outside. | 卡塞尔 他肯定是跟外面的人谈过 |
[28:26] | He hasn’t been communing with the dead. | 他不可能和死人交流 |
[28:28] | Well, we can’t be sure, and… | 我们可不敢完全确定 而且 |
[28:30] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[28:31] | So I’m gonna scratch off number 27 on my bucket list. | 我会把我遗愿清单上的第27条划掉 |
[28:36] | You remember that, uh, blue porcelain vase | 你记得你家餐桌上的 |
[28:38] | you had on your dining room table? | 那个蓝色瓷花瓶吗 |
[28:39] | Yeah, the one that the wind blew over. | 当然 就是被风卷进来摔碎的那个 |
[28:41] | Yeah, about that. | 是啊 关于那个 |
[28:43] | I was playing wii tennis in the living room, | 我当时在客厅打网球游戏 |
[28:45] | – You broke my vase? – Vase. | -你打碎了我的瓷瓶 -花瓶 |
[28:48] | – Vase is acceptable, too. – You know what? | -说瓷瓶也可以啦 -你知道吗 |
[28:49] | You can stop worrying about the spirits getting to you, | 你可以不用担心那些鬼魂缠上你了 |
[28:51] | because I just might kill you myself. | 因为我有可能会亲手杀了你 |
[28:53] | Seriously, you want to spend Our last day on earth fighting? | 不是吧你 要在我们生命的最后一天吵架吗 |
[28:59] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[29:00] | Hey, we need you to subpoena records from the asylum. | 你去弄张传票 查看那所精神病院的记录 |
[29:02] | See who Leopold was in contact with by phone or over e-mail. | 看看里奥普通过电话或邮件跟谁联系过 |
[29:06] | Yeah, sure, but just so you know, | 好的 但是 我想告诉你 |
[29:08] | there’s been a development. | 案子有了点新进展 |
[29:10] | What do you mean? What kind of a development? | 你什么意思 什么新进展 |
[29:12] | Well, while looking into the Malloys, | 我们在查马利瑞家族的信息时 |
[29:15] | Nigel’s name came up on a police report. | 在一份警方报告中发现了奈杰尔的名字 |
[29:17] | What kind of a report? | 什么报告 |
[29:19] | He was, um… reported missing a few days ago. | 报告上声称他几天前失踪了 |
[29:22] | Missing? The guy has been dead for over three years. | 失踪 那家伙已经死了三年多了 |
[29:26] | Yeah, about that… | 关于那一点 |
[29:29] | the groundskeeper at the cemetery where Nigel is buried | 奈杰尔死后所葬入墓地的看守人 |
[29:31] | noticed that his plot has been disturbed. | 注意到他的坟墓被侵扰过 |
[29:34] | As in “dug up”? | 你是说被挖了吗 |
[29:36] | Well, not just dug up. | 不仅是被挖了 |
[29:38] | Nigel Malloy’s body has disappeared. | 奈杰尔·马利瑞的尸体失踪了 |
[29:41] | It hasn’t disappeared. | 那不是消失了 |
[29:43] | He’s risen from the grave. | 他是死而复生了 |
[29:52] | All right. Let’s hear it. | 我们来听听 |
[29:54] | Hear what? | 听什么 |
[29:56] | Your explanation for this. | 你来解释一下这个 |
[29:57] | If there’s one thing I can always count on, | 如果说有什么我可以永远信赖 |
[29:59] | It’s you and your logic so… | 那就是你和你的逻辑 所以嘛 |
[30:02] | You want me to explain the dead serial killer’s missing body? | 你要我解释已故连环杀手的尸体怎么失踪了 |
[30:11] | I don’t know what happened here | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[30:13] | yet. | 暂时不知道 |
[30:14] | That’s it? That’s all you’ve got? | 我擦 这也行 |
[30:16] | But I can assure you that it has nothing to do | 但我肯定这案子和奈杰尔·马利瑞复活 |
[30:17] | with Nigel Malloy rising from the dead. | 没有一点关系 |
[30:19] | It’s his brother. | 是他弟弟 |
[30:21] | Leopold Malloy is behind all of this. | 里奥普·马利瑞才是幕后黑手 |
[30:25] | It doesn’t look like Leopold has anything to do with this. | 看来里奥普跟这案子没关系 |
[30:27] | No,that can’t be right. | 不能吧 |
[30:29] | Look,the guy’s crazy, But he was right about one thing. | 这家伙是疯子 可是在一件事上他是对的 |
[30:32] | He has no phone,no e-mail,and no visitors besides Val. | 他没有电话 电子邮箱 只有瓦尔拜访过他 |
[30:34] | There’s gotta be some way of proving that Leopold’s behind all this. | 肯定有办法证明里奥普是幕后黑手 |
[30:37] | I can’t tell you how he did it, | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[30:39] | but I can tell you who’s next. | 但我知道下一个被害人是谁 |
[30:41] | I checked into the court documents on the Malloy trial. | 我查了马利瑞案的法庭记录 |
[30:43] | I noticed a pattern. Jason was the first person to testify, | 发现了些规律 杰森是第一个证人 |
[30:45] | and he was also the first one to die. | 而他是第一个被害人 |
[30:47] | A day later, Val, the second person who testified, was killed. | 第二天被害的瓦尔 是第二个证人 |
[30:49] | Okay, so they’re being killed in order of their testimonies. | 好 所以他们是按出庭作证的顺序被害的 |
[30:51] | Who’s lucky number three? | 谁是第三个 |
[30:53] | Uh, Mark Heller. I talked to his girlfriend. | 马克·海勒 我找了他女友 |
[30:56] | He received a disc three days ago. | 他三天前收到了光盘 |
[30:57] | That means he’s due to die tonight at midnight. That’s in four hours. | 也就是说他今晚午夜会死 还有四小时 |
[31:00] | And where’s Mark Heller now? | 那马克·海勒现在在哪 |
[31:01] | That’s the problem. | 不知道 |
[31:02] | He watched the video and he freaked out. | 他看完视频后吓傻了 |
[31:03] | He left the house. Nobody knows where he went. | 他离开了家 没人知道去哪儿 |
[31:05] | I might. Heller’s financials show that | 我知道 海勒的消费记录显示 |
[31:06] | he bought groceries at a store outside Kingston yesterday. | 他昨天在金斯敦市外的商店买了东西 |
[31:09] | His family owns a Cabin up there. | 他们家在那儿有间小屋 |
[31:10] | That’s probably where he’s holed up. | 估计他就躲在那儿 |
[31:12] | Okay, Esposito you keep digging into Leopold. | 好 埃斯波西托 你继续查里奥普 |
[31:14] | Ryan… find the other witnesses. | 莱恩 找出其他证人 |
[31:16] | Make sure they’re safe. | 确保他们安全 |
[31:17] | Castle and I will head off to Kingston and see if we can get Heller. | 我和卡塞尔去金斯敦找海勒 |
[31:21] | Uh, we’re going to a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere? | 我们要去那个偏僻森林里的小屋吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. So? | 对 怎么了 |
[31:25] | So it’s like the co-ed checking out the strange noise in the basement | 这就像是恐怖片里女学生去查看 |
[31:28] | in a slasher pic. It’s a recipe for disaster. | 地下室的怪声 这就是惹鬼上身啊 |
[31:30] | It’s not a slasher flick. It’s a murder investigation. | 这又不是演恐怖电影 我们是调查凶案 |
[31:33] | And I’m going up to that cabin. So you coming or what? | 我要去那小屋 你跟不跟去 |
[31:37] | Well, I can’t let you go alone. | 我不能让你一个人去 |
[31:40] | But I need to make a stop first. | 但我得先准备准备 |
[31:46] | Okay, so I’ve got incense, palaspas, bagua mirror. | 我带了香火 符咒 照妖镜 |
[31:50] | This is a veritable war chest for fighting evil spirits. | 全套的驱鬼利器 鬼挡杀鬼 佛挡杀佛 |
[31:52] | – Is that holy water? – Yeah. | -那是圣水吗 -对 |
[31:54] | Where’d you get that from? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[31:55] | A priest blessed this for me two years ago. | 两年前 一个教士开光了送我的 |
[31:57] | And you just keep it around? | 你就一直留着吗 |
[32:00] | Knew it would come in handy one day. | 我知道总会用得着的 |
[32:02] | Now… What weapon do you want? | 好 你想要哪样武器 |
[32:05] | I think I’ll be fine with my gun. | 我有枪就行了 |
[32:07] | There’s not just one… tiny part of you | 对于我的看法 |
[32:10] | that wonders if I might be right? | 你就真的一点也不信吗 |
[32:20] | – Hey, Beckett. – Ryan? | -喂 贝克特 -莱恩 |
[32:22] | Hey, Beckett? | 喂 贝克特 |
[32:25] | Ryan, wh– I think we’re in a bad area. | 莱恩 我们这儿信号不好 |
[32:28] | I’m having a hard time hearing you. | 我听不清你说话 |
[32:30] | Okay, then I’ll make it quick. | 好的 那我长话短说 |
[32:31] | I just finished with the last of the remaining witnesses. | 我刚找到最后一个证人 |
[32:33] | None of them got a disc. | 他们都没收到光盘 |
[32:34] | So the killer only targeted the first three witnesses. | 所以凶手只想杀前三个证人 |
[32:36] | Well, either that or he hasn’t gotten around to the others yet. | 有可能是这样 也有可能只是还没动手 |
[32:40] | Dude, you’re breaking up. | 哥们 我们听不见了 |
[32:41] | Uh, uh, hang on. | 先别挂 |
[32:43] | Yo, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[32:44] | Looks like Val, Jason, and Mark Heller had something else in common. | 看来瓦尔 杰森和马克·海勒还有别的共同点 |
[32:47] | Hey, Beckett. We missed something. | 喂 贝克特 我们漏了些事 |
[32:49] | I-it’s not what we think. There’s someone else. | 事情不如我们所料 而是另有乾坤 |
[32:52] | Beckett? Beckett. | 贝克特 贝克特 |
[32:56] | I can’t get him back. I don’t have any reception. | 联系不上他了 我完全没信号 |
[33:02] | There’s Heller’s car. He’s here. | 那是海勒的车 他在这儿 |
[33:07] | Yeah, I haven’t got any bars either. | 嗯 我也完全没信号 |
[33:09] | Yeah, well, we are in the middle of nowhere. | 这地方的确比较偏僻 |
[33:12] | Can this get any worse? | 还能更糟吗 |
[33:13] | A dead serial killer has gone missing, | 一个已故连环杀手离奇失踪 |
[33:14] | we’ve both seen a cursed disc, | 我俩都看了诅咒光盘 |
[33:17] | we’re at a cabin in the woods with no cell phone reception– | 身在阴森的林中小屋 手机又没信号 |
[33:19] | I don’t need Wes Craven to tell me how this ends. | 傻子都知道这故事会怎么发展 |
[33:21] | Well, think about it this way, Castle. | 卡塞尔 你得这么想 |
[33:22] | In all of those horror movies, | 在所有恐怖电影里 |
[33:24] | – someone survives. – Yeah, someone. | -总有人能活下来 -是啊 “有人”而已 |
[33:26] | One of us. | 我俩中的一人 |
[33:27] | And the other one is cursed with being charming and funny. | 我们中的一人天生风趣幽默 |
[33:29] | I don’t think I need to tell you | 用不着我来告诉你 |
[33:31] | what kind of chances the comic relief guy has. | 那些搞笑的角色都是什么下场 |
[33:37] | Mark Heller. | 马克·海勒 |
[33:41] | Mark Heller? | 马克·海勒 |
[33:45] | Jeez. | 哎呀妈呀 |
[33:48] | Can’t say I’m a fan of the decor. | 这装饰太吓人了 |
[33:49] | Yeah, well, neither am I, but we’re just here to– | 我也不喜欢 可我们是来 |
[33:51] | Unless you leave, you’re gonna die. | 你们要是不走 那就死定了 |
[33:55] | Mr Heller, I’m Detective Beckett. NYPD. | 海勒先生 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局的 |
[33:57] | Well, then you won’t mind showing me I.D. | 那你不介意出示你的证件吧 |
[34:05] | I can’t be too cautious, | 我必须保持警惕 |
[34:07] | Not with Malloy witnesses dropping like flies. | 马利瑞案的证人都离奇身亡 |
[34:09] | Look, we know about the disc. | 我们知道光盘的事 |
[34:11] | We’re here to take you to the precinct, where we can protect you. | 我们是来带你回去的 以便保护你 |
[34:14] | You can’t protect me. He’s back. | 你们保护不了我 他回来了 |
[34:17] | Look, Mark, if the pattern holds, you got two minutes before… | 马克 按照推断 你还有两分钟就… |
[34:21] | you know, so let’s talk about this in the car. | 你懂的 所以我们上车再说吧 |
[34:23] | You know, just being in the same courtroom as Malloy | 你知道吗 跟马利瑞待在同一个审判室 |
[34:27] | was enough to make a grown man wet himself. | 就足以让大老爷们尿裤子了 |
[34:29] | Psycho yammering about death and rebirth and all that hoo-ha. | 那个疯子成天嚷嚷些装神弄鬼的 |
[34:33] | Okay, hoo-ha we could be talking about– | 我们可以上车了聊 |
[34:34] | You know, neither me nor Val nor Jason | 其实我 瓦尔和杰森 |
[34:37] | wanted to testify against him or the other guy. | 都不想指证他和其他同伙 |
[34:39] | What do you mean,the other guy? | 什么其他同伙 |
[34:41] | Are you talking about Leopold? | 你是说里奥普吗 |
[34:45] | – Oh, god. – Time’s up. | -老天爷 -时辰到 |
[34:55] | It’s here. | 它来了 |
[34:57] | Do you think it’ll matter that we still have a day left | 你觉得它会让我俩再活一天吗 |
[34:58] | or will I be like a three birds with one stone thing? | 还是干脆一次把我们仨都干掉 |
[35:00] | Where are your circuit breakers? | 你家电闸在哪儿 |
[35:02] | – Outside by the toolshed. – Okay. | -在工具房外 -好 |
[35:09] | Someone’s out there. | 有人在外面 |
[35:10] | Seriously? What’s it like? | 当真吗 它长啥样 |
[35:13] | Is it, uh, ghastly, pale, pissed? | 是个幽灵吗 脸色惨白吗 怒火中烧吗 |
[35:16] | I can’t get a good look at his face. | 我看不清他的脸 |
[35:18] | Do you have a back door? | 你家有后门吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah, yeah. Through the kitchen. | 有有 穿过厨房就是 |
[35:20] | Okay, Castle, you keep an eye on Mark. | 卡塞尔 你守着马克 |
[35:23] | I’m gonna head out back, | 我出去看看 |
[35:24] | Double around, see if I can surprise him. | 我从后面迂回过去 给他个突然袭击 |
[35:26] | What? Wait. We’re splitting up? | 什么 等一下 我们分头行动 |
[35:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:45] | NYPD. Hold it right there. | 纽约警察 站在那儿别动 |
[36:04] | Why can’t he just leave us alone? | 他就不能放过我们吗 |
[36:06] | We suffered so much already. | 我们已经很倒霉了 |
[36:07] | The guilt nearly killed the three of us. | 内疚已经快把我们三个折磨死了 |
[36:09] | Why would you have guilt | 你们把那个连环杀手定了罪 |
[36:10] | about getting a serial killer convicted? | 为什么要感到内疚呢 |
[36:13] | Because that’s not the whole story. | 因为那不是事情的全部 |
[36:17] | We all have blood on our hands. | 我们的手上也沾有鲜血 |
[36:21] | Blood? What blood? | 鲜血 什么鲜血 |
[36:22] | Mark, talk to me. I need to know. | 马克 跟我说说 我需要知道 |
[36:24] | What blood is on your hands? | 你说的鲜血是什么意思 |
[36:26] | What does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[36:27] | He’s come back for us. We’re all gonna die. | 他回来找我们算账了 我们都得死 |
[36:29] | It matters because if you did something wrong, | 如果是因为你做错了什么的话 |
[36:31] | it could be the key to getting out of this alive. | 这可能就是我们活着出去的关键 |
[36:42] | Get off of me! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[36:46] | You? Leopold’s nurse. | 是你 里奥普的护士 |
[36:50] | – Leopold. It was you. – No. | -里奥普 是你干的 -不 |
[36:52] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[36:53] | – You’re the one that’s killing for him. – No,no. | -是你帮他杀人的 -不 不是的 |
[36:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[36:57] | That’s how he got to the witnesses. He was using you. | 怪不得他能接近那些证人 他是利用你 |
[36:59] | You don’t get it. | 你搞错了 |
[37:01] | I’m not here to kill Heller. I’m here to save him. | 我不是来这杀海勒的 我是来救他的 |
[37:03] | What are you even talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[37:05] | – That’s why Leopold sent me. – Step back. | -这就是里奥普派我来的原因 -退后 |
[37:06] | – Okay.Okay. All right. – Step back. | -好的 好的 -退后 |
[37:09] | He knew that people would think that he was behind the murders, | 他知道别人会以为他是凶手 |
[37:12] | And then he wouldn’t be able to get out of the asylum. | 那样的话他就永远无法离开精神病院 |
[37:16] | I love him. I was just trying to protect him. | 我爱他 我只是想帮他 |
[37:19] | We knew we had to stop the murders. | 我们知道我们必须得阻止这些谋杀 |
[37:20] | It–it’s not us. I swear. | 不是我们干的 我发誓 |
[37:24] | If it’s not you, then who is it? | 如果不是你们 那会是谁 |
[37:26] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[37:27] | but I went to Nigel’s grave just to be sure. | 但我去了奈杰尔的坟墓想确认一下 |
[37:30] | I dug it up. He was gone. | 我把坟墓挖开了 他不见了 |
[37:36] | No. Evil spirits don’t kill. | 不 死人不会杀人 |
[37:40] | People do. | 活人才会 |
[37:43] | Before Nigel, The police arrested someone else– | 在奈杰尔之前 警察还逮捕了别人 |
[37:46] | David Collier. | 大卫·克里尔 |
[37:48] | Guy had a history of mental illness. | 那人有精神病史 |
[37:50] | Me, Val, and Jason had to pick him out of a lineup. | 我 瓦尔和杰森把他指认出来了 |
[37:54] | None of us were sure. But the police, they… | 我们都不确定 但是警察 他们 |
[37:57] | They pressured you into saying it was Collier. | 他们迫使你们不得不说是克里尔干的 |
[38:02] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎样了 |
[38:04] | He couldn’t take it– the accusations, what people were saying. | 他承受不了那些指控 还有人们的议论 |
[38:09] | He smashed a lightbulb in his cell | 他把牢房里的灯打碎了 |
[38:10] | and he used the wire to electrocute himself. | 然后触电自杀了 |
[38:14] | So his heart stopped. | 这么说他心力衰竭而死 |
[38:17] | When did he die? Mark, exactly when did he die? | 他什么时候死的 马克 准确时间 |
[38:19] | At midnight, third night he was in prison. | 他入狱后第三天的午夜 |
[38:22] | “You saw. Midnight third day, you die. “ | “你看见了 三天后的午夜你就会死” |
[38:24] | This isn’t about Nigel. It’s about Collier. | 跟奈杰尔没关系 是跟克里尔有关 |
[38:28] | Mark, you gotta think. | 马克 你得想想 |
[38:29] | Did he have any friends, any relatives? | 他有没有什么朋友或者家人 |
[38:32] | Yeah, he had a daughter. Amanda. | 是的 他有一个女儿 阿曼达 |
[38:35] | Val’s roommate’s name is Amanda. | 瓦尔的室友叫阿曼达 |
[38:40] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[38:53] | Your three days are up, Mark. | 你三天的时间到了 马克 |
[38:55] | The same three days of fear my father had. | 我父亲也同样承受了三天的恐惧 |
[39:15] | Stop… Right there. | 站住 别动 |
[39:19] | Right in my eyes! | 我看不见了 |
[39:22] | The gun! I can’t see. Where is she? | 枪 我看不见 她在哪 |
[39:27] | This is for my father. | 这是为我父亲报仇 |
[39:30] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[39:35] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[39:37] | Told you this holy water would come in handy. | 我就说这瓶圣水会派上用场 |
[39:43] | So according to Amanda’s psych records, | 根据阿曼达的心理评估记录 |
[39:46] | she suffered a mental break about a year ago. | 她一年前经受了一次精神创伤 |
[39:49] | That must be when she started fixating on revenge. | 她一定是从那时开始准备复仇的 |
[39:52] | Plannign to punish all those who wrongly I.D.’ed her dad. | 计划着要惩罚所有错误指认了他父亲的人 |
[39:55] | You know, she must have cozied up to Val | 她一定是拼命讨好瓦尔 |
[39:57] | to find out where Jason and Mark were. | 从而找到了杰森和马克 |
[39:59] | And… she used this to knock them out. | 还有 她用这个把他们撂倒了 |
[40:02] | The mug? | 杯子 |
[40:04] | No, the taser. It’s a modified taser. | 不 是电击枪 改造过了 |
[40:07] | It emits a disorienting light and amplified voltage. | 它能释放出令人眩晕的光线和加大的电压 |
[40:09] | Enough voltage to stop a heart. | 足以使心脏停止跳动的电压 |
[40:11] | And make the facial muscles contract. | 而且还能使面部肌肉收缩 |
[40:13] | I guess Amanda wanted the people responsible For her father’s death | 我想阿曼达是想要那些对他父亲的死 |
[40:16] | to suffer the same way he did. | 负有责任的人承受和他父亲一样的痛苦 |
[40:17] | So three days of fear | 也就是三天的恐惧 |
[40:19] | capped up with a dark, heart-stopping death. | 最后在黑暗中 心脏停跳而死去 |
[40:22] | Yeah, but how did she get the power to go out? | 但是她是怎么造成停电的呢 |
[40:24] | She used this. | 她用的这个 |
[40:26] | She attached it to the cabin’s circuit breaker. | 她把这个连在小屋的断路器上 |
[40:28] | It emits a magnetic charge | 它释放出的磁荷 |
[40:30] | that interferes with the system. | 影响了电路系统 |
[40:33] | So… I guess that there is a logical explanation for everything. | 所以说 所有的事都有合乎逻辑的解释 |
[40:37] | Oh,I don’t know. What about Nigel? | 说不好 奈杰尔的事怎么说 |
[40:39] | How did his body go missing from his grave? | 他的尸体怎么会从坟墓里不见了呢 |
[40:41] | I can answer that. | 我来回答吧 |
[40:42] | Turns out he was never buried. | 原来他从没被下葬 |
[40:45] | His body disappeared from the morgue shortly after his death. | 他的尸体在他死后不久就从太平间消失了 |
[40:48] | The police didn’t want to make it known, | 警察不想让别人知道 |
[40:50] | So they buried an empty coffin. | 所以就埋了一个空棺材 |
[40:52] | But here’s the odd thing– his body was never found. | 但奇怪的是 他的尸体一直没被找到 |
[40:56] | So… he could still be out there… | 这么说 他可能仍然在 |
[41:00] | somewhere. | 某个地方 |
[41:10] | Okay,so… here’s to a job well done. | 这杯庆祝我们出色地完成了任务 |
[41:15] | And now you can finally get rid of this bucket… list | 你现在终于可以扔掉你的这份 |
[41:19] | of yours. | 遗愿清单了 |
[41:21] | What’s that look for? | 怎么这个表情 |
[41:22] | “Be with Kate”? | “跟凯特在一起” |
[41:24] | That’s your number one? When did you write this? | 排在第一个 你什么时候写的 |
[41:26] | What, like three years ago? | 差不多三年前吧 |
[41:28] | I can cross that one off. | 现在我可以把这条划去了 |
[41:37] | Sorry. Still one minute till midnight. | 抱歉 还有一分钟才到午夜 |
[41:39] | Are you serious, Castle? | 你没搞错吧 卡塞尔 |
[41:41] | Yes, I’m serious. I’m not taking any chances. | 没有 我认真的 我可不想冒险 |
[41:43] | This is one deadline I want to miss. | 我真的很想错过这个死期 |
[41:45] | You know, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[41:46] | It would be a shame if something happened to us | 要是我们俩有什么三长两短真的很遗憾 |
[41:48] | because there’s one thing on my bucket list | 因为我的遗愿清单上也有一件 |
[41:51] | that I would like to accomplish. | 我很想完成的事 |
[41:53] | And it involves a little trick that I do… | 而且这事还跟我玩弄冰块 |
[41:56] | with ice. | 有关 |
[41:57] | See, now that definitely sounds worth living for. | 你看 就冲这事儿我们也得活着 |
[42:02] | Hey, Castle… the ice is melting. | 卡塞尔 冰块可要化了哦 |
[42:05] | Okay, ju–I just– In… | 好的 就 倒计时 |
[42:08] | three, two… | 三 二 |