时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | That’s Sara El-Masri. She was abducted. | 这是莎拉·艾尔玛 她被绑架了 |
[00:04] | I will pay anything. | 我愿付出一切 |
[00:06] | She’s my only child. | 她是我的独女 |
[00:08] | They took Alexis, too. | 他们把阿丽克西斯也绑走了 |
[00:10] | She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 她只是在错的时间出现在错的地方 |
[00:12] | If there is a lead, we are gonna find it. | 如果有线索 我们会找到的 |
[00:15] | Go! Go! | 冲 冲 |
[00:16] | The farmhouse was empty. | 农舍是空的 |
[00:17] | We searched top to bottom. They’re gone. | 我们都找遍了 她们不在这 |
[00:19] | Roger Henson– he was tortured at length | 罗杰·汉森 他受尽了折磨 |
[00:22] | by someone who knew what they were doing. | 而且动手的人对此很在行 |
[00:23] | Henson was working for the kidnappers. | 汉森是在为绑架者干活 |
[00:25] | Why would they torture him? | 他们为何拷打他 |
[00:26] | I got it. | 我成功了 |
[00:27] | You’re going to get out of here. | 你会逃出去的 |
[00:29] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:30] | Alexis. Where are you? | 阿丽克西斯 你在哪儿 |
[00:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:32] | They’re coming. They found out we’re gone. | 他们来了 他们发现我们跑了 |
[00:34] | Get out of there now. | 快跑出去 |
[00:36] | Can you tell where the call is coming from? | 你能追踪到这个电话的地址吗 |
[00:39] | The call originated from a cell tower in Paris, France. | 信号是从法国巴黎的信号站传来的 |
[00:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:51] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:53] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[00:58] | They’re in another country. How is that possible? | 他们在别的国家 这怎么可能 |
[01:00] | We don’t know, but clearly | 不知道 但显然 |
[01:01] | the kidnappers were working for outside interests. | 绑匪受雇于他人 |
[01:03] | The voices on the call have been identified as Egyptian. | 电话里的声音已被确定为埃及人 |
[01:06] | This isn’t a kidnapping for ransom, | 这起绑架不是为了赎金 |
[01:08] | Is it? | 对吗 |
[01:10] | Why are they in Paris? | 他们为什么在巴黎 |
[01:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:12] | They took your daughter there, | 他们把你女儿带到那里 |
[01:13] | and my daughter along with her. There must be a reason. | 还带走了我女儿 肯定是有原因的 |
[01:16] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[01:17] | They are covering their tracks. Why? | 他们在掩饰踪迹 为什么 |
[01:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:21] | They have our daughter, too. | 我们的女儿也在他们手上 |
[01:28] | Show them the sketch. | 给他们看素描图 |
[01:29] | A neighbor spotted this man | 在女孩们被绑后 |
[01:30] | coming out of the farmhouse driveway | 有邻居看到这个男人 |
[01:32] | after the girls were taken. | 从农舍的车道上出来 |
[01:34] | Do either of you recognize him? | 你们有谁认识他吗 |
[01:36] | No, he’s not familiar. | 不 不认识 |
[01:41] | So what’s our next step? | 我们下一步怎么做 |
[01:43] | The skype call was made over a cellular data network, | 视频电话是通过手机通信网络打出的 |
[01:46] | so we have isolated the signal | 我们已将信号锁定在 |
[01:47] | to a 30-square-kilometer area. | 一片30平方公里的区域内 |
[01:50] | 30-square kilometers is the whole city. | 30平方公里就是整个巴黎 |
[01:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:52] | But hopefully, an analysis of the video | 但希望 通过分析视频 |
[01:54] | will give us a clue as to where they’re being held. | 可以找到她们所在地的线索 |
[01:56] | In the meantime, we’re reaching out to the embassy to estab– | 与此同时 我们会联系大使馆 |
[01:59] | Reaching out? What does that mean? | 联系 什么意思 |
[02:01] | There are certain protocols we have to follow | 在进一步行动前 |
[02:03] | before we can move forward, permissions we have to get. | 要遵循一些程序 得到一些许可 |
[02:06] | And how long will that take? | 这需要多长时间 |
[02:08] | A day or two at the most. | 最多一到两天 |
[02:09] | A day or… | 一到… |
[02:12] | Our daughters are out there right now. | 我们的女儿现在就被他们扣着 |
[02:13] | They need our help right now. | 她们现在就需要我们去营救 |
[02:16] | If you want to help your daughter, | 如果你想救女儿 |
[02:17] | you’re gonna have to be patient. | 就得有耐心 |
[02:35] | She sounded so scared. | 她在电话里好害怕 |
[02:39] | I could hear it in her voice, | 和她小时候一样 |
[02:40] | just like when she was a little girl. | 我可以从她的声音听出来 |
[02:43] | And there was nothing I could do. | 我却无能为力 |
[02:46] | She wasn’t hurt, Castle. | 她安然无恙 卡塞尔 |
[02:48] | That’s what matters. | 这点很重要 |
[02:51] | That’s what we hold on to. | 这是我们坚持下去的动力 |
[02:54] | I just want her home. | 我只想让她回家 |
[03:01] | We’re not giving up yet. | 我们还没有放弃 |
[03:05] | They just called El-Masri with terms. | 绑匪打电话给艾尔玛提了条件 |
[03:07] | It’s too soon. We can’t be in position in time. | 太快了 我们不可能及时部署好 |
[03:10] | I don’t care. I’m getting her back. | 我不在乎 我要把她赎回来 |
[03:11] | – What did they say? – It was a ransom demand. | -绑匪怎么说 -赎金要求 |
[03:13] | $15 million euro– from anti-mubarak dissidents. | 支付反穆巴拉克组织1500万欧元 |
[03:15] | They set an exchange three hours from now. | 三小时后以钱换人 |
[03:18] | Where? | 在哪换 |
[03:18] | In Paris down by the seine. | 巴黎塞纳河的下游 |
[03:20] | Mr. El-masri, you have to let me contact | 艾尔玛先生 你必须让我联系 |
[03:22] | – the local authorities. – No! | -有关当局 -不 |
[03:23] | They were clear. | 他们说的很清楚 |
[03:24] | They see police, my daughter dies. | 报警的话 我女儿就没命了 |
[03:27] | We’ll pay to get her back. | 我们会交赎金救她 |
[03:29] | Did they… | 他们 |
[03:30] | Did they say anything about Alexis? | 他们有没有说阿丽克西斯 |
[03:32] | Anwar insisted, | 在安瓦尔的坚持下 |
[03:34] | and they’ve agreed to release both our daughters. | 他们同意释放两个女孩子 |
[03:42] | If there is anything I owe you… | 如果我欠你… |
[03:44] | You owe me nothing. | 你不欠我什么 |
[03:47] | If the police aren’t involved, then who’s making the drop? | 如果不报警 那么谁去交赎金 |
[03:50] | My wife has a sister living in paris. | 我妻子的妹妹住在巴黎 |
[03:52] | Her husband will do the exchange. | 她的丈夫会去赎人 |
[03:53] | Now if you’ll excuse us, we have many calls to make. | 失陪了 我们有很多电话要打 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | Just pray these men are honorable. | 只能祈祷这些人言而有信了 |
[04:05] | There are security cameras covering that portion of the Seine. | 塞纳河那段有监控摄像头 |
[04:09] | At the very least, maybe we can get a tap in, | 至少我们可以调出画面 |
[04:10] | see who these guys are. | 看看绑架犯是谁 |
[04:17] | Sir, we’re live. | 长官 有实时画面了 |
[04:19] | Any activity? | 有动静吗 |
[04:21] | It looks deserted so far. | 目前没有 |
[04:30] | There. | 那里 |
[04:31] | Can you get any closer? | 能推近镜头吗 |
[04:39] | That’s him. That’s Ahmed. | 就是他 这是艾哈迈德 |
[04:44] | This doesn’t even seem real. | 看起来好不真实 |
[04:46] | It’s like some kind of show. | 就像电视节目 |
[05:18] | Ahmed! | 艾哈迈德 |
[05:18] | Get the Paris police on the phone. Now. | 给巴黎警方打电话 快 |
[05:20] | No, no, no, no! Wait. Wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[05:31] | No. No! | 不要啊 |
[05:44] | Where– where are they? Where are the girls? | 她们在哪 孩子们在哪 |
[05:57] | He has her. She’s safe. | 他找到她了 她安全了 |
[06:06] | Where’s Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯呢 |
[06:15] | Agent Harris just spoke with Sara. | 哈里斯探员刚问过莎拉 |
[06:18] | She and Alexis were separated after the escape attempt. | 她说那次企图逃跑之后她俩就失散了 |
[06:22] | And that was the last time that she saw her. | 那是她最后一次见到阿丽克西斯 |
[06:25] | They got what they wanted. She’s of no value anymore. | 他们已经得其所愿 她没价值了 |
[06:28] | You don’t know that. | 你并不确定 |
[06:29] | Yes, I do. | 我确定 |
[06:33] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[06:34] | To tell my mother. She doesn’t know yet. | 告诉我妈妈 她还不知道 |
[06:36] | I’ll go with. | 我跟你去 |
[06:37] | No. | 不用了 |
[06:40] | I need to do this alone. | 我要自己来 |
[06:46] | Castle may be right. | 也许卡塞尔说得对 |
[06:48] | Sara was the objective. | 莎拉才是目标 |
[06:50] | Alexis is just a liability now. | 阿丽克西斯现在是拖油瓶了 |
[06:52] | Then why didn’t they bring her to the exchange? | 那他们为什么不一起放了她 |
[06:53] | The same reason they took her– a bargaining chip, | 跟当初绑架她是一个道理 她是谈判的筹码 |
[06:56] | insurance in case something went wrong. | 万一出什么事 她可以保他们平安 |
[06:58] | Insurance they don’t need anymore. | 现在他们已经不需要她了 |
[07:00] | We’ll keep moving forward. | 我们会继续追查 |
[07:02] | But we have to manage expectations now. | 但也不能抱太大希望 |
[07:04] | Agent Harris, I’m not gonna manage expectations. | 哈里斯探员 我不会降低期望的 |
[07:06] | I’ll be solving a murder. | 我会去破一件凶杀案 |
[07:08] | The girls’ kidnapper Roger Henson | 绑架两个女孩的人 罗杰·汉森 |
[07:10] | was tortured and killed, | 在死前曾受到折磨 |
[07:11] | most likely be the people that hired him. | 很可能是雇佣他的人干的 |
[07:12] | We find those people, we will find Alexis. | 找到那些人 就能找到阿丽克西斯 |
[07:19] | Castle, it’s me again. | 卡塞尔 又是我 |
[07:20] | Can you just call me when you get this? | 你听到留言能给我回个电话吗 |
[07:28] | He still not answering? | 他还不接电话 |
[07:29] | No. | 是啊 |
[07:31] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[07:33] | Any luck on the dead guy? | 那个死者有什么发现吗 |
[07:34] | Henson’s been… completely off the grid. | 完全查不到汉森的记录 |
[07:37] | I can’t even find a known address. | 连地址都查不到 |
[07:40] | All right, here’s what I don’t get– | 我不明白的是 |
[07:41] | how does a mid-level narcotics smuggler | 一个混得一般的毒品走私贩 |
[07:43] | get hooked up with a bunch of middle-eastern radicals? | 怎么会和一群中东激进分子勾搭到一起 |
[07:45] | Espo, I can’t find a connection | 埃斯波 我都不知从哪查起 |
[07:47] | if I don’t even know where to start. | 要怎么找其中的关联啊 |
[07:51] | How are you guys doing on the planes? | 你们飞机查得怎么样了 |
[07:53] | Ryan and I have been through every flight plan | 我和莱恩查了从纽约出发去奥尔巴尼的 |
[07:55] | of every private jet that’s departed from here to Albany, | 每一架私人飞机的飞行计划 |
[07:57] | and only a couple of ’em filed flight plans for France. | 只有两架会去法国 |
[08:00] | So far, they all seem legit. | 目前看来 都是合法飞行 |
[08:03] | So Ryan and I are gonna expand our search in the morning. | 我和莱恩明早再扩大搜索范围 |
[08:09] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[08:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[08:17] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[08:20] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[08:21] | Thank God. Is there any news? | 谢天谢地 有消息吗 |
[08:23] | Uh, no, not yet, but we are doing everything that we can. | 还没有 不过我们正在全力调查 |
[08:26] | Well, where’s Richard? | 理查德呢 |
[08:29] | I thought that he was with you. | 我还以为他和你在一起 |
[08:31] | No. He told me he was gonna be with you, working on the case. | 没有 他说和你一起查案呢 |
[08:34] | Martha, I haven’t seen him all day. | 玛莎 我一整天都没见到他 |
[08:37] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[08:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:38] | No. | 不要啊 |
[08:41] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[08:42] | What’s gone? | 什么不见了 |
[08:43] | Oh, it’s so stupid. It’s just stupid. | 太傻了 这个笨蛋 |
[08:46] | Martha, what’s going on? | 玛莎 怎么了 |
[08:48] | Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. | 接电话 快接电话 |
[08:50] | Castle. | 我是卡塞尔 |
[08:50] | Richard, where are you? | 理查德 你在哪 |
[08:52] | I’m at the precinct with Beckett. Why? | 我和贝克特在警局 怎么了 |
[08:54] | Don’t lie to me, Richard. | 别骗我了 理查德 |
[08:55] | Beckett is here. Your passport is gone. | 贝克特在这里 你的护照不见了 |
[08:58] | Now what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[09:00] | Getting my daughter back. | 救我女儿 |
[09:14] | Paris? What the hell is he doing in paris? | 巴黎 他去巴黎干什么 |
[09:16] | He thinks that he can find her. | 他自认为可以找到她 |
[09:17] | What, so he’s Liam Neeson now? | 怎么 他当自己是连姆·尼森了 |
[09:19] | Liam Neeson? The dude’s barely Ashley Judd. | 连姆·尼森 他连艾什莉·贾德都比不上 |
[09:21] | Look, in the state that he’s in, who knows what he’s capable of? | 以他现在的状态 谁知道会干出什么来 |
[09:23] | But he says that he knows someone that can help. | 但他说他认识帮得上忙的人 |
[09:25] | You gonna go after him? | 你要去找他吗 |
[09:27] | And a lose a day flying out there | 浪费一整天飞过去 |
[09:28] | and another one tracking him down | 再浪费一整天 |
[09:29] | in a place that I don’t have jurisdiction or authority? | 在一个我无权无势的地方找他 |
[09:32] | No. | 不 |
[09:33] | Look, he’s… | 他… |
[09:34] | He’s acting like a father, | 他在做父亲该做的 |
[09:35] | And… I have to act like a cop. | 我要做警察该做的 |
[09:40] | Can you circle back with the Feds? | 你们能再去找一下联调局 |
[09:42] | Have ’em widen the search to any private jets | 让他们扩大搜索 查找所有 |
[09:44] | flying out to anywhere in Europe. | 飞入欧洲的私人飞机 |
[09:46] | And, Ryan, I’m hitting a wall with Roger Henson. | 莱恩 罗杰·汉森我查不下去了 |
[09:49] | You think you can reach out to your guys in narcotics? | 你可以问问你缉毒组的老朋友吗 |
[09:50] | Maybe they heard something on the streets. | 或许他们知道些传闻 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:53] | Look, you guys, I don’t know who Castle thinks he knows. | 我不知道卡塞尔以为自己认识谁 |
[09:57] | But let’s find his daughter | 但是我们得先找到他女儿 |
[09:58] | before he does something stupid and gets himself killed. | 免得他做出什么蠢事害死自己 |
[10:02] | Merci, Colette. | 谢谢 科莱特 |
[10:04] | Et si jamais vous quittez votre petit ami… | 如果你离开你男朋友… |
[10:08] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[10:09] | Hello, Gaston. | 你好啊 加斯顿 |
[10:11] | Richard, I am so terribly sorry. | 理查德 我真替你难过 |
[10:14] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果我能做什么 |
[10:16] | You’re still working as an advisor to the minister of defense, right? | 你还给国防部做顾问 对吗 |
[10:20] | Yes, but that gives me very little pull with the police nationale. | 对 但我跟警察没什么交情 |
[10:24] | Uh, I could make inquiries, though. | 但是我能帮你问问 |
[10:25] | No. Um… I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[10:27] | I’m not really looking for a bureaucratic runaround. | 我不需要人来搪塞我 |
[10:29] | When you were advising me | 你在为我前几部 |
[10:30] | on those last few Derrick Storm novels, | 德里克里·斯道姆小说做顾问时 |
[10:32] | you mentioned a man that the french government would sometimes hire | 曾提到一个法国政府无法进行正式行动时 |
[10:35] | when they couldn’t afford to take official action. | 便会雇佣的人 |
[10:39] | Ricky, I told you that in confidence. | 里奇 那是悄悄话 |
[10:41] | But he exists? | 他是真有其人吗 |
[10:43] | It is one thing to write about these characters | 坐在你桌子后面安全地写书 |
[10:45] | from the safety of your own desk. | 那是一回事 |
[10:47] | But men like this, | 但这样的人 |
[10:50] | they are not the kind of people you ever want to know. | 你不会想认识他们这种人 |
[10:56] | Beatrice–she must be, what, 14 now? | 碧翠斯 现在多大了 14吗 |
[10:58] | Patrice going on 9? | 帕特里斯有9岁了 |
[11:01] | I want you to think about how it feels | 我想让你想想 |
[11:04] | when you hug them, | 你抱着她们的感觉 |
[11:06] | the look in their eye when you come home. | 你回家时看着她们眼睛的感觉 |
[11:11] | And now imagine them gone. | 现在想想她们失踪的感觉 |
[11:17] | He’s expensive. | 他可不便宜 |
[11:18] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:21] | Gaston, please. | 加斯顿 求你了 |
[11:26] | Stay close to your phone. | 盯住手机 |
[11:33] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[11:34] | They didn’t fly to Paris, at least not at first. | 他们没飞去巴黎 至少没直接去 |
[11:39] | F.A.A. shows a dassault falcon | 联邦航空局记录一架猎鹰 |
[11:41] | departing Teterboro to Brussels | 在泰特波罗机场出发飞往布鲁塞尔 |
[11:42] | 18 hours after the girls were taken. | 时间是绑架发生18小时之后 |
[11:44] | The plane was then designated a medical angel flight, | 这架飞机被指定为医用飞机 |
[11:47] | transporting two young women awaiting organ transplant | 用于运输两位亟待器官移植的年轻女子 |
[11:50] | from Brussels to Paris. | 从布鲁塞尔飞往巴黎 |
[11:51] | Alexis and Sara. | 阿丽克西斯和莎拉 |
[11:52] | French immigration met the plane and processed the girls | 法国移民局检查了飞机和两个女孩 |
[11:54] | before they were loaded onto an ambulance. | 然后送她们上了救护车 |
[11:56] | They were both unconscious at the time. | 她们当时都昏迷不醒 |
[11:58] | That’s how they did it. | 他们就是这么做到的 |
[11:59] | What do we know about the plane? | 能查到这架飞机什么资料 |
[12:00] | It’s owned by one of those Russian oligarchs– | 它属于一个俄罗斯寡头政治集团的成员 |
[12:02] | Uh, Vladimir Abramovich. | 弗拉基米尔·阿布拉姆维奇 |
[12:04] | And how is he connected to the El-Masris? | 他跟艾尔玛家什么关系 |
[12:05] | He’s not. | 没关系 |
[12:06] | In fact, it’s possible he’s not even involved. | 其实他可能根本毫无牵连 |
[12:08] | His plane was in Paris under repairs. | 他的飞机是在巴黎维修 |
[12:10] | And none of his people even knew it was taken. | 他的人根本不知道飞机被盗了 |
[12:12] | These people stole a jet? | 他们偷了架飞机 |
[12:13] | For a simple hostage exchange? | 就为了个人质交换 |
[12:16] | That doesn’t add up. | 这说不通啊 |
[12:17] | Hey, so I talked to my guys in narcotics. | 我跟我缉毒组的人谈过了 |
[12:19] | Now they didn’t seem to know much | 他们似乎并不知道 |
[12:20] | about what Henson had been into recently | 汉森最近都做了什么 |
[12:22] | or where he’d been living, | 或是他住在那儿 |
[12:23] | but they did know something that we didn’t. | 但他们知道我们不知道的 |
[12:25] | Henson had a girlfriend. | 汉森有个女朋友 |
[13:22] | “‘vengeance is mine,’ sayeth the lord. | “复仇是我的” 主说 |
[13:24] | ‘I will repay.'” | “我会报复的” |
[13:28] | But sometimes, | 但是有时候 |
[13:28] | the lord needs a little help, huh? | 主需要一点点帮助 |
[13:33] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[13:34] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[13:36] | My terms. | 我的条件 |
[13:37] | Half now. Half when I find her. | 先付一半 我找到她再付一半 |
[13:39] | Can you find her? | 你能找到她吗 |
[13:41] | Yes. | 能 |
[13:44] | But I don’t promise to find her alive. | 但我未必能找到活着的她 |
[13:47] | That, I’m afraid, is out of my control. | 那是我难以掌控的 |
[13:52] | Where do we start? | 我们从何做起呢 |
[13:54] | I understand there is a recording of a call she made to you. | 我知道有一段她给你打电话的录音 |
[13:57] | How did you… | 你怎么 |
[14:01] | Yeah, there’s a recording. | 没错 是有段录音 |
[14:03] | I’ll need a copy. | 给我一份 |
[14:04] | There’s nothing on it that indicates where she is. | 上面没有能够表明她在哪的东西 |
[14:06] | And who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[14:08] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[14:10] | Well, then you thank god I’m not the FBI. | 那你就感谢上帝我不是联调局的 |
[14:21] | Come. | 来吧 |
[14:29] | Where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[14:30] | To see a friend. | 见个朋友 |
[14:41] | Bonjour, Henri. | 你好 亨利 |
[14:42] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[14:45] | Monsieur Castle, I presume. | 你就是卡塞尔先生吧 |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:48] | And–and you are? | 你是哪位 |
[14:51] | We call him le taupe. | 我们管他叫灰褐色 |
[14:52] | The mole. | 那块痣 |
[14:53] | Detendu, huh? | 放轻松 |
[14:55] | – Mm. Pas mal. – What? | -不错 -什么 |
[14:57] | He says you’re nervous. He can hear your heart? | 他说你紧张 他能听到你急促的心跳声 |
[15:03] | What’s out– what’s outside the window? | 窗外有什么 |
[15:05] | Nothing. Nothing. I can’t see anything. | 什么都没有 我看不见 |
[15:06] | The windows are covered up. | 窗户都被遮住了 |
[15:10] | They’re comming. They’re coming. They found out we’re gone. | 他们来了 他们发现我们跑了 |
[15:12] | Baby, get of there. Get out of there now. | 宝贝 快跑 快跑出去 |
[15:16] | I told you, there’s nothing on there. | 我说过了 上面什么都没有 |
[15:19] | Nothing to see or hear. | 没有可听可看的线索 |
[15:20] | Ah. You listen with your eyes. Shh. | 你是用肉眼看在聆听 |
[15:36] | There. Hear that? | 那里 听到了吗 |
[15:38] | No. | 没 |
[15:40] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[15:46] | Church bells. | 教堂的钟声 |
[15:48] | St. George’s, In the 16th. | 圣佐治教堂 第16街上 |
[15:53] | From the sound of it, | 从钟声推断 |
[15:54] | she’s, uh, six, | 她在六个 |
[15:57] | maybe eight blocks away. | 或约八个街区开外 |
[15:59] | And there’s a restaurant in the building she’s in. | 而且她所在的大楼里有家餐馆 |
[16:02] | How can you tell that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:03] | Sounds, Mr. Castle, are like fingerprints. | 声音 卡塞尔先生 像是各种指纹 |
[16:07] | No two are alike. | 没有两个是相同的 |
[16:10] | Ah, that hum? | 那种杂声 |
[16:12] | It’s from a restaurant ventilation system, | 来自餐馆的通风系统 |
[16:15] | Commercial grade, | 商业级的 |
[16:17] | and, uh… | 还有 |
[16:20] | It needs servicing. | 有待维修 |
[16:23] | When was the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 |
[16:25] | I-I don’t know. I’m good. | 不知道 我没事 |
[16:27] | No, this will take some time. | 不 这需要些时间 |
[16:28] | I will wake you when we find something, huh? | 我们有发现时 我会叫醒你 |
[16:42] | What’s out– what’s outside the window? | 窗外 窗外有什么 |
[16:44] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[16:48] | They’re coming. They found out we’re gone. | 他们来了 他们发现我们跑了 |
[16:50] | Baby, get out of there. Get out of there now. | 宝贝 快跑 快跑出去 |
[16:55] | Ms. DeGarmo, | 迪嘉莫女士 |
[16:56] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[16:57] | What else can you tell me about Roger Henson’s murder? | 对于罗杰·汉森的被杀 你还有什么要说的 |
[17:01] | I don’t have to tell you nothing. | 我无可奉告 |
[17:02] | I know my rights. You can’t keep me here. | 我知道我的权利 你不能留我 |
[17:06] | He’s dead, | 他死了 |
[17:08] | tortured. | 被拷打了 |
[17:10] | I’m just trying to find the people that did it to him. | 我只想找出罪魁祸首 |
[17:12] | Listen, bitch, | 听着 贱人 |
[17:14] | I don’t talk to cops. | 我不和警察啰嗦 |
[17:15] | Now go get me my lawyer and then go to hell– | 给我去找律师 然后给我滚 |
[17:19] | Do you have any idea what this is all about?! | 你搞得清状况吗 |
[17:22] | You think I’m some beat cop | 你以为我是那种因为你藏毒 |
[17:24] | busting you on possession charges? | 就逮捕你的刑警吗 |
[17:26] | My partner’s daughter is missing, | 我搭档的女儿失踪了 |
[17:28] | And you… | 而你 |
[17:31] | are in my way. | 在干扰我破案 |
[17:34] | Now you don’t talk to cops? | 你不肯配合警方 |
[17:36] | I’m not a cop today, honey. | 我今天不是警察 亲爱的 |
[17:39] | Who was he working for? | 他在为谁做事 |
[17:40] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[17:42] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[17:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:43] | What? | 什么 |
[17:44] | But Roger got strange calls in the middle of the night. | 可罗杰半夜会接到奇怪的电话 |
[17:47] | People with accents. | 带口音的人 |
[17:48] | What kind of accents? | 哪种口音 |
[17:49] | – Foreign. – What phone did he use? | -外国口音 -他用的哪部电话 |
[17:51] | He didn’t give me the number! | 他没给我号码 |
[17:53] | Good. I believe you. | 好 我信你 |
[17:56] | Now you’re gonna give me his address. | 现在给我他家地址 |
[18:01] | Looks like somebody got here first. | 看来有人先到一步 |
[18:06] | These people hired him to kidnap those girls. | 这些人雇他绑架这些姑娘们 |
[18:10] | So why would they torture and murder him? | 那他们为什么拷打杀掉他 |
[18:12] | Why would they toss this place? | 为什么把这里翻个底朝天 |
[18:14] | Maybe it wasn’t the same guys. | 或许不是同一帮人干的 |
[18:15] | Who else is it gonna be? | 还会是谁 |
[18:17] | Check with the neighbors. See if they saw anything. | 去拜访一下街坊邻居 问问他们看到什么 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:20] | Beckett, computer. | 贝克特 电脑 |
[18:24] | Get it to Tech. | 交给技术部 |
[18:26] | Have them tear it apart. Find me something, | 让他们仔细研究 给我点线索 |
[18:27] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[18:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:35] | You found something? | 你有所发现了吗 |
[18:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[18:38] | Acoustic tiles, | 吸音板 |
[18:39] | office space, close to a rooftop– | 办公地点 接近屋顶 |
[18:41] | Might fill the bill. | 可能找到地方了 |
[18:42] | I’m coming. | 我也去 |
[18:43] | No, no, no. It might not be the place. | 不不不 可能不是那地方 |
[18:45] | I don’t care. | 我不介意 |
[18:45] | It could be the place. | 可能就是那地方 |
[18:49] | My daughter, my money. | 我女儿 我付钱 |
[18:52] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[20:02] | They were here. | 他们就关在这儿 |
[20:05] | Not anymore. | 现在不在了 |
[20:20] | This is not the work of typical kidnappers. | 这不是一般绑匪的手法 |
[20:26] | The place is clean. | 清理得很干净 |
[20:27] | It’s too clean. | 太干净了 |
[20:29] | This is tradecraft. | 这是情报人员的手法 |
[20:30] | Tradecraft as in spies? | 你说的是间谍吗 |
[20:32] | Whoever is behind this has intelligence training. | 干这事的人一定受过情报训练 |
[20:35] | They left no trace. | 他们没留丝毫线索 |
[20:37] | So how do we find ’em? | 那我们怎么找 |
[20:40] | You said you could find them– | 你说你可以找到他们 |
[21:05] | They’re listening. | 他们在监听 |
[21:07] | So if the cops find this place, | 如果警察查到这儿了 |
[21:10] | they stay ahead of the investigation. | 他们仍可以快警察一步 |
[21:13] | Who are these people? | 到底是什么人 |
[21:17] | Let’s find out. | 我们来查查 |
[21:21] | I know you’re out there. | 我知道你在 |
[21:23] | I know you’re listening, so you know I’m not a cop. | 我知道你在听 所以知道我不是警察 |
[21:25] | I’m not interested in you, your cause, or the law. | 我对你 你的理由以及法律都没兴趣 |
[21:29] | All we want is the girl. | 我们只要那女孩 |
[21:31] | You got what you wanted. | 你已经得到你要的了 |
[21:33] | Now she’s meaningless to you, but not to me. | 她现在对你没意义了 但对我却不是 |
[21:35] | So if you’re smart, you call, | 所以你要是聪明的 就打过来 |
[21:39] | we discuss terms. | 我们谈谈价钱 |
[21:42] | But if you are stupid, | 但你要是犯傻 |
[21:45] | then I will come for you. | 那我就会来找你 |
[21:47] | I expect by now you have run voice recognition, | 但愿你有声音识别系统 |
[21:50] | so you know who I am, you know my reputation, | 这样你就知道我是谁 我可是出了名的 |
[21:52] | and you know what I will do when I find you. | 让我找到你 就让你见识我的厉害 |
[21:56] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你手上 |
[22:17] | Oui. | 喂 |
[22:18] | La coulee verte, sept huers. | 绿色走廊 七点钟[法语] |
[22:20] | Venez seul. | 一个人来[法语] |
[22:22] | Sans la pare. | 别带她爹来[法语] |
[22:25] | “Sans la pere”? | 他是在说 |
[22:27] | Without the father? | “别带她爹来”吗 |
[22:28] | Don’t you see? This is good news. | 你不觉得这是好事吗 |
[22:30] | They want to negotiate. It means she’s safe. | 他们想谈判 这说明她处境安全 |
[22:33] | You’re not having that meeting without me. | 你不能不带我去谈判 |
[22:34] | You are emotionally compromised. | 你情绪不稳定 |
[22:36] | that makes you like an animal to them– | 这会让他们觉得你像只野兽 |
[22:38] | Unpredictable and dangerous. | 危险而无法预测 |
[22:42] | Monsieur Castle… | 卡塞尔先生 |
[22:44] | This is what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[22:46] | It’s what you pay me for. | 这就是你雇我的原因 |
[22:49] | Now let me meet with them. | 让我去见他们 |
[22:50] | Let me negotiate the terms. | 让我去和他们谈价钱吧 |
[22:56] | Oh, and of course they will ask for more money. | 当然 他们会要更多的钱 |
[22:59] | I need to know… | 我想知道 |
[23:01] | How much can you afford? | 你能付多少 |
[23:07] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[23:08] | One of Henson’s neighbors saw someone leaving his apartment | 亨森的邻居看见有人从他家出来 |
[23:10] | two days back. | 两天前的事 |
[23:11] | We just got the sketch. | 我们刚得到画像 |
[23:13] | That’s the same dude who was spotted leaving the farmhouse | 正是那个从亨森死亡的农场 |
[23:15] | where Henson’s body was found. | 走出来的人 |
[23:18] | First he tortures Henson, | 他先是拷打了亨森 |
[23:19] | and then he trashes his place. Why? | 然后又搜遍了他家 这是为何 |
[23:22] | Where are you with Henson’s hard drive? | 亨森的硬盘处理得怎样了 |
[23:24] | It’s been erased, | 全被删掉了 |
[23:25] | and not with commercial software. | 只剩下应用程序 |
[23:26] | Were you able to pull anything from it? | 你能提取出信息吗 |
[23:28] | I’ll do what I can, | 我尽力吧 |
[23:29] | but I wouldn’t get your hopes up. | 但你别抱太大希望 |
[23:30] | Do it. We gotta figure out what he was looking for. | 去吧 我们得查出他想找什么 |
[23:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:38] | Henri always comes through. | 亨利总是能搞定 |
[23:41] | Shouldn’t he be back by now? | 他怎么还没回来 |
[23:42] | He is. | 回来了 |
[23:50] | Was she there? | 她在那儿吗 |
[23:51] | Yes, and she is safe. | 是的 而且她情况安好 |
[23:54] | This is today’s paper. | 这是今天的报纸 |
[23:57] | Why did they take her? | 他们为什么要抓她 |
[23:58] | It was convenient, but they’ve agreed to let her go. | 顺手抓的 但他们同意放了她 |
[24:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:01] | Later today, in the forest of Fontainebleau. | 今天晚些时候 在枫丹白露的森林里 |
[24:04] | It will give you time to get the money together. | 有时间让你筹款 |
[24:29] | Detective Beckett! | 贝克特探长 |
[24:32] | Henson was looking at these. | 亨森是在找这个 |
[24:35] | Surveillance photos. | 都是偷拍的照片 |
[24:37] | Oh, god. Alexis. | 天啊 是阿丽克西斯 |
[24:40] | She wasn’t at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 她不是在错的时间出现在错的地点 |
[24:42] | She was the target. | 她本来就是目标 |
[25:39] | Where’s Alexis? I don’t see her. | 阿丽克西斯在哪儿 我没见到她 |
[25:47] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[26:01] | No, no, no. This isn’t right. | 不不不 这不对劲 |
[26:04] | It’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[26:06] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:12] | You’re selling me out? Why? | 你出卖我 为什么 |
[26:14] | I value my life more than my word. | 为了保命 我只好背信弃义 |
[26:16] | If I had known who was really holding your daughter, | 如果我知道是谁绑架了你的女儿 |
[26:18] | who your daughter really is… | 知道你女儿是谁 |
[26:20] | Who she really is? Look, I-I don’t understand. | 我女儿是谁 我糊涂了 |
[26:22] | I would never have taken the job. | 我根本不会接下这份活儿 |
[26:24] | She’s nobody. | 她只是个普通人 |
[26:29] | Attendez. | 等等 |
[26:32] | Mon paiement? | 我的钱 |
[26:55] | Wait. Okay, wait. | 等等 好吧 等等 |
[26:56] | Just… what do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[27:36] | If I’d wanted you dead, | 如果我要你死 |
[27:37] | You’d be dead. | 你早死了 |
[27:39] | You’re the guy in the sketch. You were at the farmhouse. | 你就是画像上的人 你去过农场 |
[27:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:43] | Your friend there was pretty good, | 你那朋友很厉害 |
[27:45] | but a bit out of his league. | 但是对付这些人还是不够火候 |
[27:48] | I am not surprised that he crossed to the other side. | 我一点也不奇怪他会出卖你 |
[27:52] | You know what’s going on here? | 你知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[27:53] | You–do you know where my daughter is? | 你知道我女儿在哪 |
[27:55] | Look, we’re exposed here. | 听我说 我们已经暴露了 |
[27:56] | We gotta go now. | 得赶紧离开这儿 |
[27:57] | Go? What are you talking about? Go where? | 离开 你说什么呢 去哪儿 |
[27:59] | Somewhere safe. Get in the car. | 去安全的地方 快上车 |
[28:01] | No, not until you tell me what’s going on. | 你得先告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[28:06] | Beckett, I am so glad you called. | 贝克特 真高兴你打来了 |
[28:09] | Castle, Alexis wasn’t taken by accident. | 卡塞尔 阿丽克西斯不是顺带被绑走的 |
[28:11] | She was the target. They wanted her. | 她才是真正的目标 他们要绑架的是她 |
[28:14] | Listen, i– | 听我说 我 |
[28:19] | What are you doing?! That was a $200 phone. | 你这是干嘛 那部手机要200块呢 |
[28:21] | And that’s how they track you. | 他们就是用手机来追踪你的 |
[28:23] | Now get in the car. | 现在赶紧给我上车 |
[28:25] | Hey, I am not getting in the car. | 我才不会上车呢 |
[28:27] | Oh, don’t be an idiot. I’m the good guy. | 别傻了 我是好人 |
[28:30] | Oh, you expect me to trust you? | 你觉得我会相信你吗 |
[28:31] | Well, you’re still alive, aren’t you? | 你现在不是还活着吗 对吧 |
[28:34] | What are you gonna do, | 你能怎么办 |
[28:35] | Stay out here in the woods with all the dead guys? | 跟这群死人待在这里吗 |
[28:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:40] | I’ll get in the car. | 我上车 |
[28:43] | Given how you’re feeling so bad | 考虑到你对那200块钱的手机 |
[28:44] | about your 200-buck phone, | 都心疼的要命 |
[28:46] | You might want to pick up that $3-million briefcase. | 你还是把那装了300万美元的箱子捡起来吧 |
[28:54] | Take it with you. | 别弄丢了 |
[29:09] | At least tell me your name. | 起码告诉我你的名字吧 |
[29:11] | Hunt. Jackson Hunt. | 亨特 杰克森·亨特 |
[29:13] | That sounds made up. | 像是个假名字 |
[29:15] | It is. | 是假的 |
[29:47] | Hey, could someone just please tell me what’s going on? | 能不能告诉我这到底是怎么回事儿 |
[29:50] | Why am I here? | 为什么我会在这儿 |
[30:10] | We should be safe here for now. | 这里暂时是安全的 |
[30:15] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪弄到的这些 |
[30:17] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[30:18] | You know what’s important, is we get her back. | 重要的是我们得把她救出来 |
[30:21] | Well, I don’t even know you. Why would you care? | 我根本都不认识你 这关你什么事 |
[30:24] | It’s my job. I was sent. | 这是我的任务 我是受命于人 |
[30:26] | By whom, the El-masris? | 受命于谁 艾尔玛一家吗 |
[30:27] | What’s the difference? | 管他是谁呢 |
[30:28] | You need to tell me who hired you | 你得告诉我是谁雇佣了你 |
[30:29] | and why these people took my daughter. | 还有这些人为什么要绑走我的女儿 |
[30:33] | That’s yours. | 找你的 |
[30:35] | You want to get it? | 你不接吗 |
[30:36] | How is it mine? You shot mine. | 怎么会是找我的 你已经把我的打烂了 |
[30:38] | It’s a clone. That’s how I tracked you. | 我复制了一个 我就是这样找到你的 |
[30:41] | The difference is that that one’s secure. | 它们的区别是这部手机是安全的 |
[30:43] | It’s probably Beckett. | 可能是贝克特打来的 |
[30:45] | You ought to let her know you’re safe. | 你应该让她知道你安全了 |
[30:49] | It’s not Beckett. It’s a local number. | 不是贝克特 是当地的号码 |
[30:52] | Alexis. | 是阿丽克西斯 |
[30:54] | Alexis? | 是阿丽克西斯吗 |
[30:55] | I’m afraid not, Mr. Castle. | 不是的 卡塞尔先生 |
[30:57] | But I am the one holding her. | 不过她在我手里 |
[31:00] | If you value her life, | 如果你还在意她的生命的话 |
[31:01] | you will give the phone to the man standing next to you, | 你最好把电话交给站在你身边的那个人 |
[31:04] | the one responsible for all the bloodshed in the woods. | 那个在树林里大开杀戒的人 |
[31:13] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[31:15] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[31:17] | After all these years, it’s finally you. | 这么多年 我终于找到你了 |
[31:21] | Time to let her go, Volkov. | 你该放她走了 霍尔科夫 |
[31:23] | The way you let Anna go? | 就像你放走安娜吗 |
[31:25] | No. It’s time to end things. | 不 是时候了结这一切了 |
[31:29] | A life | 一命 |
[31:31] | for a life. | 抵一命 |
[31:34] | Tomorrow, 6:00 a.m. | 明天早晨6点 |
[31:37] | Outside the Palais Bourbon. | 波旁宫外面 |
[31:39] | If you show, I’ll spare her. | 如果你来 我就饶了她 |
[31:42] | But if you don’t, | 但如果你不来 |
[31:43] | I will put a bullet in her brain instead of yours, | 我就会杀了她 |
[31:48] | and we start again. | 然后我们重新开始 |
[31:55] | This is about you? | 这一切都因为你 |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:00] | What does this have to do with Alexis? | 这跟阿丽克西斯有什么关系 |
[32:01] | Why would they take her? | 他们为什么要抓她 |
[32:02] | Because I was careless. | 因为我大意了 |
[32:04] | Because somehow he found out | 不知他通过什么方法 |
[32:05] | who she was, who you were, | 知道了她和你的身份 |
[32:07] | and he knew I’d come for her. | 而且他还知道我会为她挺身而出的 |
[32:09] | Why? Why would you come for her? | 为什么 为什么你会为她挺身而出 |
[32:10] | Because she’s my granddaughter. | 因为她是我的孙女 |
[32:14] | Richard, | 理查德 |
[32:16] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[32:25] | You’re telling me you’re a spy? | 你是说你是个间谍 |
[32:27] | “Intelligence asset” is the term. | 应该说是”情报特工” |
[32:32] | My dad’s a spy. | 我老爸是个间谍 |
[32:34] | Does my mom know? | 我妈知道吗 |
[32:38] | What did she tell you about me? | 她是怎么跟你说我的 |
[32:41] | Uh, that it was a special night. | 她说那是个很特别的夜晚 |
[32:43] | She was in love. | 她坠入了爱河 |
[32:46] | She woke up the next morning, you were gone. | 第二天她醒来时 你已经走了 |
[32:48] | She never saw you again. | 她再也没有见过你 |
[32:52] | Yeah, that night, | 是啊 那天晚上 |
[32:55] | I had just finished a job at the U.N. | 我刚在联合国完成了一项任务 |
[32:56] | Least I thought I had. | 至少我认为我完成了 |
[32:58] | And the next day, things went south. | 但第二天 形势急转直下 |
[33:01] | I had to get out of the city fast. | 我不得不赶紧离开 |
[33:03] | It was a year before I was stateside again. | 一年之后我才回国 |
[33:06] | That’s when I found out about you. | 那时我才知道有了你 |
[33:09] | You’ve known about me… | 这么多年来 你一直知道我的存在 |
[33:12] | about us, all these years, | 我们的存在 |
[33:13] | and you never once let us know you were out there? | 而你却从来不曾现身 |
[33:16] | What I do means no communication, | 我的工作就是不能与任何人 |
[33:19] | no relationships, to anyone. | 有任何关系 任何交流 |
[33:22] | But… hey, I’ve been around. | 但是 我一直在你左右 |
[33:24] | We’ve met before. | 我们见过面 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:27] | When you were about 10 years old, | 你十岁的时候 |
[33:29] | Your mother took you to the library, | 你妈妈带你去图书馆 |
[33:30] | and you were looking for a book and, uh, | 当时你正在找一本书 |
[33:34] | I gave you a copy of, uh– | 我给了你一本 |
[33:35] | “Casino Royale.” | 《皇家赌场》[007原著] |
[33:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:39] | That was you? | 是你 |
[33:44] | That book made me want to become a writer. | 是那本书让我立志成为一名作家 |
[33:46] | I couldn’t believe it when I read your first spy novel. | 我看到你的第一本间谍小说时简直不敢相信 |
[33:49] | You read my books? | 你还看过我的书 |
[33:50] | Oh, yeah. I greased some wheels at the CIA | 是啊 当你想去中情局调研 |
[33:52] | when you were trying to get access | 查阅资料时 |
[33:53] | to some information for research. | 我还帮了点忙呢 |
[33:56] | I know that’s not much, | 虽然微不足道 |
[33:57] | But for a minute there… | 但那让我… |
[34:00] | It made me feel like a father. | 让我有一种为人父的感觉 |
[34:02] | No, I’ve been, uh, checking on you and your mom | 我也关心你 关心你妈妈 |
[34:06] | and Alexis | 还有阿丽克西斯 |
[34:07] | your whole lives. | 关注着你的一生 |
[34:10] | This man who has my daughter, who is he? | 绑架我女儿的人 他是谁 |
[34:12] | Gregor Volkov? | 乔治·霍尔科夫 |
[34:14] | The K.G.B.’s most feared agent. | 克格勃最令人畏惧的特工 |
[34:15] | I killed his wife Anna, | 我杀了他的妻子安娜 |
[34:17] | a counter-intelligence operative, | 是一次反情报行动 |
[34:18] | 12 years ago in an operation here in Paris. | 12年前就在巴黎 |
[34:21] | The first time he came after me, | 他第一次追杀我时 |
[34:22] | I put him away in a Chechen prison for life. | 我把他关进了车臣的监狱 终生监禁 |
[34:25] | Then… he escaped. | 而他逃了出来 |
[34:27] | And he’s been trying to figure out a way | 此后 他就想尽办法 |
[34:29] | to draw me out ever since. | 要把我揪出来 |
[34:31] | If this was about Alexis, | 如果这是针对阿丽克西斯 |
[34:32] | why would he take the other girl? | 为什么还要带走另一个女孩 |
[34:34] | Because if he just took Alexis, | 因为如果他只抓走阿丽克西斯 |
[34:35] | it wouldn’t be international news. | 这就不会成为国际新闻 |
[34:38] | He needed somebody high-profile. He needed me to know. | 他需要位高权重的人 他要让我知道 |
[34:42] | And now he’s got me exactly where he wants me. | 现在他已得偿所愿找到我了 |
[34:44] | If I don’t show up tomorrow, he will kill her. | 如果我明天不出现 他就会杀了她 |
[34:47] | And if you do show up? | 如果你出现会怎样 |
[34:48] | He’ll kill us both just for fun. | 他会杀了我们两个取乐 |
[34:54] | If you know me at all, you know I’ll do anything. | 如果你了解我 你知道我会不顾一切 |
[34:59] | Then our only advantage is | 那我们唯一的优势就是 |
[35:01] | Volkov doesn’t know I’ve found him. | 霍尔科夫不知道我已经找到他了 |
[35:04] | He may not be prepared for a direct assault. | 他可能会对直接袭击猝不及防 |
[35:06] | If I can get inside his compound, | 如果我能进入他的地盘 |
[35:08] | I can get Alexis out. | 我就能救阿丽克西斯出来 |
[35:09] | A direct assault? | 直接袭击 |
[35:11] | This is our best shot, her best shot. | 这是我们最好的机会 她最好的机会 |
[35:13] | But we need a tactical advantage. | 但我们需要一个战略优势 |
[35:16] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[35:21] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[35:25] | Where she’s being held, | 她被关押的地方 |
[35:27] | there’s a conduit supplying it | 有一根为整个房子供能的管道 |
[35:28] | that runs through the old sewer system. | 贯穿在污水管道系统 |
[35:30] | You cut those cables, you cut their power. | 你切断电缆 你就断了他们的电源 |
[35:32] | Lights, alarm, security video– | 电灯 警报 摄像头 |
[35:35] | That conduit’s the key. | 那根管道是关键 |
[35:38] | What do you say, kid? | 你觉得呢 孩子 |
[35:40] | You been playing cop for years. | 你扮演警察已经好几年 |
[35:42] | You ready to play spy? | 准备好来当次间谍吗 |
[36:03] | How are we doing? | 情况怎样 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I’m almost there. | 我就快到了 |
[36:06] | You should see a junction box | 你应该看到一个分线箱 |
[36:07] | with six conduits coming from it. | 分出来六根管道 |
[36:11] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[36:14] | The one you want is the third one from the bottom. | 你要找的是从下往上数第三根 |
[36:18] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[36:20] | Wrap the charge around it like I showed you | 像我教你的那样把炸药绕在上面 |
[36:23] | and then attach the detonator. | 装上引爆器 |
[36:28] | All right. I’m setting the detonator for 30 seconds… | 设定了三十秒 |
[36:31] | Now. | 计时开始 |
[36:39] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[36:43] | We may have a problem. | 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[36:55] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:57] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:57] | Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[36:59] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[37:00] | – Dad. Dad! – Alexis. | -爸爸 爸爸 -阿丽克西斯 |
[37:03] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[37:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:07] | Yeah, but… what are you doing here? | 嗯 不过你来这里干什么 |
[37:11] | Did they kidnap you, too? | 他们也绑架了你吗 |
[37:12] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[37:14] | Trying to… rescue you. | 试着来救你 |
[37:17] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该来的 |
[37:18] | Shh. It’s okay. We’re together now. | 没关系 我们团聚了 |
[37:21] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[37:24] | You–you look good. | 你看起来还不错 |
[37:27] | You are like your father, Mr. Castle. | 你很像你的父亲 卡塞尔先生 |
[37:31] | Getting involved where you don’t belong. | 不关你的事情也要来插一脚 |
[37:37] | Did he really think | 他真以为 |
[37:38] | I would not prepared for an attack? | 我会毫无准备吗 |
[37:41] | Dad, what’s he talking about? | 爸爸 他在说什么 |
[37:43] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[37:45] | Go on. Tell her why she’s here. | 说啊 说出她被绑架的原因 |
[37:50] | You have me now. | 你捉住我了 |
[37:52] | She’s of no use to you. Let her go. | 她没有利用价值了 放她走 |
[37:54] | When a man doubles his wealth, | 我有了双倍的筹码 |
[37:56] | why should he give half of it away? | 为什么要再放弃一半呢 |
[38:00] | He had this on him. | 他带着这个 |
[38:04] | Time to end this. | 是时候做个了断了 |
[38:08] | I know that you are here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[38:10] | I know that you are close. | 知道你在附近 |
[38:13] | And I want you to know | 告诉你 |
[38:16] | that I have your son. | 你儿子在我手上 |
[38:18] | You have ten seconds to show yourself to my men out front. | 给你十秒钟 出现在我手下面前 |
[38:23] | Give yourself up… | 投降 |
[38:27] | or I will kill him. | 不然我就杀了他 |
[38:28] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[38:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:32] | Ten… | 十 |
[38:36] | Nine… | 九 |
[38:38] | Eight… | 八 |
[38:40] | – Seven… – I’m sorry. | -七 -对不起 |
[38:41] | – It’s all right. – Six… | -没事的 -六 |
[38:43] | Five… | 五 |
[38:46] | Four… | 四 |
[38:48] | – THREE… – You’re not gonna kill my son, Volkov. | -三 -你不会杀我儿子的 霍尔科夫 |
[38:51] | No? | 不会么 |
[38:52] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[38:54] | Because you’ll be dead. | 因为你快要死了 |
[38:58] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[39:01] | Once the charge goes off, | 炸药爆炸之后 |
[39:03] | there’ll be a moment when it all hits the fan. | 会引起片刻的骚动 |
[39:06] | Use this to get her out. | 用这个救她出来 |
[39:09] | Close your eyes, sweetheart. | 闭上眼睛 亲爱的 |
[39:12] | And then run. | 然后 跑 |
[39:14] | Go. | 跑 |
[39:15] | Let’s go. | 跑 |
[39:18] | His men will move to the front | 他的手下会到前厅去 |
[39:19] | to respond to my attack. | 跟我交火 |
[39:21] | You move to the back, | 你们从后门走 |
[39:22] | through these doors | 穿过这些门 |
[39:23] | and right down this corridor. | 一路穿过走廊 |
[39:25] | And what about his men? | 那他的手下呢 |
[39:26] | What if they try to stop us? | 如果他们阻止我们怎么办 |
[39:27] | Don’t let them. | 摆平他们啊 |
[39:29] | Just keep moving until you hit the back door | 一直跑到后门 |
[39:31] | ’cause I’ll be coming in the front. | 因为我会从前门进去 |
[39:33] | Don’t stop running, ever… | 一直跑 不要停 |
[39:38] | not until you reach the U.S. Embassy. | 直到跑到美国大使馆 |
[39:49] | And once you reach the embassy, | 你到了大使馆以后 |
[39:50] | ask for deputy chief of missions Jim Aldacott. | 找大使馆副馆长吉姆·阿达科特 |
[39:53] | And he’ll provide you both with an official cover story. | 他会提供给你们官方掩护身份 |
[39:57] | One that credits Interpol and the French police | 事情归到国际刑警和法国警方身上 |
[40:00] | and doesn’t include me. | 不会牵扯到我 |
[40:02] | What happens to you after? | 那你之后会怎么样 |
[40:03] | Assuming… we’re both not killed, | 假设… 我们都活着 |
[40:05] | I-I disappear. | 我会消失 |
[40:08] | No, but we just– | 不要 我们才 |
[40:09] | That’s the job. That’s my life. | 这是工作 这是我的生活 |
[40:12] | Yeah, but, uh… we just met. | 没错 但是 我们才见面 |
[40:15] | I mean, I got a lot of questions, | 我还有好多事要问你 |
[40:17] | A lot of things I want to say. | 有好多话想说 |
[40:18] | I don’t–I don’t… | 我不 我不 |
[40:20] | I-I need to have more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[40:23] | Maybe we can do that sometime, | 或许改天我们能叙个旧 |
[40:26] | You know, someday. | 改天吧 |
[40:30] | How will I know if you made it? | 我怎么才能知道你有没有脱身 |
[40:31] | Oh, you won’t. Not officially at least. | 你没法知道 至少官方渠道不行 |
[40:36] | I know this has been tough for you, Richard, and… | 我知道这不好受 理查德 |
[40:42] | I just want you to know, son, | 我只想你知道 儿子 |
[40:44] | I’ve always been proud of you. | 我永远为你感到骄傲 |
[40:48] | Always. | 永远 |
[41:06] | I have never in my life been so happy to be home. | 回家从来没这么开心过 |
[41:09] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[41:11] | I know we’re not supposed to talk about | 我知道我们不该谈论 |
[41:12] | what really happened, but… | 发生的那些事 但是 |
[41:15] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你 |
[41:17] | Hey, it’s what fathers do. | 这是老爸应该做的 |
[41:21] | You think he made it out? | 你觉得他脱身了吗 |
[41:24] | I wish I knew. | 我希望我知道 |
[41:29] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:36] | You’re back! | 你们回来了 |
[41:37] | – You’re back! – Ohh. It’s great to be home. | -你们回来了 -回家真好 |
[41:40] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[41:44] | Please don’t do anything like that again without me. | 以后别再像这样撇开我单独行动了 |
[41:48] | I won’t. | 不会了 |
[41:51] | It’s okay, gram. I’m okay. | 没事了奶奶 我没事 |
[41:55] | Honey, hi. | 宝贝 |
[41:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:57] | You are brilliant. | 你太有才了 |
[41:58] | Just bril–everybody must be starving. | 太有才 大家肯定都饿昏了吧 |
[42:01] | Come on. I’ve made breakfast. | 来 我做了早点 |
[42:08] | Mother, what’s this? | 妈妈 这是什么 |
[42:09] | Oh, it came for you this morning. | 你的邮件 早上到的 |
[42:11] | Why, is it important? | 怎么了 很重要吗 |
[42:26] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[42:27] | There’s something I want to tell you. | 我想告诉你一些事 |