时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You’re cooking. | 你居然下厨 |
[00:22] | This must be a dream or perhaps | 我肯定在做梦 有可能是 |
[00:24] | a nightmare. | 噩梦 |
[00:25] | I choose to take the higher ground | 我心胸宽广 |
[00:27] | and ignore that. | 不跟你计较 |
[00:28] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐好了 |
[00:29] | These are my patented special pancakes | 这是我专为阿丽克西斯准备的 |
[00:31] | ahat I make for Alexis. | 特别煎饼 |
[00:33] | Well, not so special. | 也没那么特别 |
[00:34] | I learned how to prepare it for her this past year. | 过去这些年我也学会了怎么做 |
[00:38] | so the student becomes… | 学生变成了 |
[00:41] | the failed student, | 不及格的学生 |
[00:43] | the dropout. | 辍学生 |
[00:44] | You fed her this? Mother… | 你给她吃过吗 妈 |
[00:46] | You are forever forbidden | 您老人家永远不要 |
[00:47] | from practicing the art of pan-cake-do. | 再拿煎饼练手了 |
[00:50] | Where did I go wrong? | 我哪里做错了 |
[00:51] | Where do I begin? | 叫我从何说起 |
[00:52] | But Alexis isn’t even here. Why are you making these? | 阿丽克西斯不在家 你怎么要做这个 |
[00:57] | You miss her. | 你想她了 |
[01:00] | Well, don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[01:01] | Yes, of course I do. | 我当然想了 |
[01:02] | But Columbia’s just a cab ride away. | 可是坐计程车就能到哥伦比亚大学 |
[01:05] | Oh, she was the center of our lives for so long, | 这么多年来她都是我们生活的重心 |
[01:08] | And now she’s just… Gone? | 现在她就这样 走了 |
[01:11] | Right now is just Alexis’ time | 现在是让阿丽克西斯 |
[01:14] | to make her own way in the world. | 过自己的生活的时候了 |
[01:16] | But she’ll be back. | 但她会回来的 |
[01:19] | Like Simba in “The Lion King,” | 就像《狮子王》里的辛巴一样 |
[01:21] | it’s the circle of life. | 这是生命的循环 |
[01:24] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[01:25] | you seem to have adopted | 你对这件事似乎 |
[01:26] | a real zen-like attitude about all this, Castle. | 有了禅的顿悟啊 卡塞尔 |
[01:29] | Well, I realized I’ve been a little overprotective | 我意识到自己偶尔对阿丽克西斯 |
[01:31] | of Alexis at times. | 有点保护过度 |
[01:32] | Okay, constantly. | 好吧 经常如此 |
[01:34] | But since she’s left for Columbia, | 但自从她上哥伦比亚大学后 |
[01:35] | I’ve learned to let go. | 我学会了放手 |
[01:37] | I’ve stopped checking her video blog. | 我不再去看她的视频博客 |
[01:39] | I don’t ask to meet her boyfriend anymore. | 不再要求见她的男朋友 |
[01:41] | I’ve come to realize that, like a bird, | 我开始意识到就像小鸟一样 |
[01:43] | Alexis needed to leave the nest. | 阿丽克西斯需要离巢 |
[01:45] | So I let her fly… | 所以我让她高飞 |
[01:47] | I turned around and I strode away. | 我转过身潇洒地大步离开 |
[01:48] | That’s acceptance. | 这叫做接受现实 |
[01:49] | But wouldn’t acceptance be letting her go, | 让她高飞 知道她往哪飞 |
[01:52] | seeing where she flies, and then being okay with it? | 并且能够接受 这才叫真的接受吧 |
[01:55] | Yeah, but I wouldn’t be okay with that. | 那我可受不了 |
[01:56] | I don’t want to see where she goes, | 我不想知道她飞到哪里了 |
[01:58] | What other birds of prey are out there | 外面有些什么样的猛禽 |
[02:00] | and what other nests are– | 其它的鸟巢… |
[02:01] | So is that acceptance or denial? | 你这到底是接受还是拒绝接受 |
[02:03] | Well, it was acceptance | 本来接受的 |
[02:04] | till you started applying your fiendish logic. | 直到你搬出这套残酷的逻辑 |
[02:06] | How about you guys apply some fiendish logic to this? | 不如你们把残酷的逻辑运用到这里吧 |
[02:09] | Meet Hasim Farouk. | 这是哈希姆·法鲁克 |
[02:11] | Man versus van at 1:00 a.m. last night. | 昨晚一点被货车撞上 |
[02:13] | He was killed instantly. | 当场死亡 |
[02:15] | Knocked right out of his shoes at the point of impact. | 撞车时鞋子被甩了出去 |
[02:17] | So a hit and run. | 撞人逃逸吗 |
[02:18] | Well, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 这只是冰山一角 |
[02:20] | A witness, homeless guy, said that | 据目击证人 一个流浪汉说 |
[02:22] | the victim emptied his gun at the van | 被害人一直站在街中央 |
[02:23] | and just stood in the middle of the street shooting | 对着货车射击 |
[02:25] | right until it hit him. | 然后被货车撞上 |
[02:26] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这样做 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:27] | But he definitely knew his way around guns. Jan. | 但他对用枪很在行 小詹 |
[02:29] | This is a sig p-220-s | 这是西格P220S手枪 |
[02:32] | with a weight compensator, | 上面有重量校正器 |
[02:33] | target sights, and a custom-molded grip to his hand. | 瞄准器 定制枪把 |
[02:36] | This was a serious shooter. | 他是非常专业的枪手 |
[02:37] | What else do we know about him? | 对他还有什么了解 |
[02:38] | Well, Hasim Farouk is a Saudi national | 哈希姆·法鲁克是沙特阿拉伯人 |
[02:40] | living here as a student. | 他是在校学生 |
[02:42] | Majoring in what, urban warfare? | 专业是什么 都市战争吗 |
[02:43] | Uh, undeclared, actually, up at columbia. | 哥伦比亚大学 未申报专业 |
[02:45] | So what was he doing in lower manhattan? | 他在曼哈顿下城区做什么 |
[02:47] | More importantly… | 更重要的是 |
[02:49] | what is Columbia doing | 哥伦比亚大学 |
[02:50] | admitting gun-toting lunatics | 怎么会收这种持枪行凶的疯子 |
[02:52] | and are there any more of them? | 还有这样的人吗 |
[02:56] | For the record, I’m not calling to check on Alexis. | 说清楚一下 我不是打给阿丽克西斯 |
[02:58] | I’m just checking my e-mail. | 我只是在收邮件 |
[03:01] | Acceptance. | 接受现实 |
[03:03] | Have tech search traffic cam footage | 叫技术人员查看交通监控带 |
[03:04] | for any video of that van, | 找到这辆货车的视频 |
[03:05] | and let’s look into Hasim Farouk’s life. | 调查哈希姆·法鲁克的背景 |
[03:07] | See if he had any enemies. | 看看他有没有敌人 |
[03:09] | Well, it looks like he had at least one. | 看起来他似乎至少有一个敌人 |
[03:11] | Assault charges were filed against him two days ago | 两天前有人起诉他人身攻击 |
[03:13] | by one Bram Stoker. | 起诉人是布莱姆·斯托克 |
[03:15] | Bram Stoker, author of “Dracula,” died in 1912? | 布莱姆·斯托克 《德古拉》的作者 1912年去世 |
[03:18] | Uh, if it’s him, I’d say he’s immortal. | 如果是他的话 我只能说他是永生的 |
[03:22] | Excuse me. Bram Stoker? | 打扰下 布莱姆·斯托克 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[03:24] | Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 纽约警局 |
[03:26] | And might I say how youthful you look? | 请容我说句 你看起来真年轻 |
[03:28] | Witty. Never heard that before. | 真会说俏皮话 没人这样说过 |
[03:31] | I’ve never heard of anyone named Bram Stoker before | 我以前从未听说有人叫布莱姆·斯托克 |
[03:32] | except Bram Stoker . | 除了布莱姆·斯托克本人 |
[03:34] | Apparently, he’s a distant relative, | 显然 他是我家的远亲 |
[03:36] | and both my parents are english scholars. | 我父母都是英国学者 |
[03:38] | They thought it’d be cute. | 他们觉得起这名字很可爱 |
[03:39] | It wasn’t. | 一点不可爱 |
[03:41] | So what is this about? | 什么事 |
[03:43] | The late Hasim Farouk. | 已故的哈希姆·法鲁克 |
[03:44] | The late? | 已故的 |
[03:45] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[03:46] | Yes, he was murdered the day after you filed | 是的 在你告他伤人 |
[03:48] | an assault charge against him. | 之后一天被杀了 |
[03:49] | Well, I certainly did not kill him. | 肯定不是我杀的 |
[03:51] | I filed those charges to protect myself. | 我告他是为了保护自己 |
[03:54] | From what? | 为什么 |
[03:54] | Hasim was a student of mine. | 哈希姆是我的学生 |
[03:56] | I’m a T.A. for a seminar on Joyce. | 我是一门关于乔依斯的课程的助教 |
[03:58] | What was the problem with the two of you? | 你俩之间有什么过节 |
[04:00] | I didn’t think that there was one. | 之前没有 |
[04:02] | And then three days ago, | 直到三天前 |
[04:03] | he confronts me after class. | 他课后堵了我 |
[04:05] | Starts accusing me of being… | 指责我… |
[04:08] | overly familiar with some female students. | 跟某些女学生混得太熟 |
[04:11] | Said if I didn’t stop, | 他说我要继续这样的话 |
[04:12] | he’d kill me. | 就杀了我 |
[04:13] | For harassing those women? | 为了骚扰那些女学生 |
[04:15] | No, I was not harassing them. | 不 我没有骚扰她们 |
[04:17] | I… I might flirt | 我 我也许偶尔 |
[04:19] | with students on occasion. | 会跟女学生调调情 |
[04:21] | But believe me, it was never unwelcome. | 但相信我 她们并不讨厌这样 |
[04:23] | Ladies are kind of digging on vampires right now. | 最近妹子们都很迷吸血鬼那套 |
[04:26] | My name is Bram Stoker. | 我又叫布莱姆·斯托克 |
[04:28] | For once in my life, it’s working for me. | 这名字终于给我带来了桃花运 |
[04:30] | Maybe Hasim was jealous. | 也许哈希姆吃醋了 |
[04:32] | Were any of those students his girlfriend? | 那些女学生中 有没有哪个是他女朋友 |
[04:33] | No, I-I don’t think he had a girlfriend | 没有 他没有女朋友 |
[04:36] | or friends at all, for that matter. | 甚至连朋友都没有 |
[04:37] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need a list of all the girls | 我需要跟你调过情的 |
[04:39] | that you flirted with. | 所有女学生的名单 |
[04:42] | Look at this building. | 瞧瞧这栋楼 |
[04:43] | Hasim was living large for a college student. | 作为一个大学生 哈希姆过得可真舒坦 |
[04:46] | Yeah, add that to the list of things | 是啊 这老兄的不思议事件簿里 |
[04:47] | about this dude that don’t add up. | 又要再添一笔 |
[04:50] | His records say he started as a freshman at 24. | 他档案里写着 24岁刚上大学 |
[04:52] | Now who does that? | 谁会这么晚上大学啊 |
[04:53] | A late bloomer. | 发育得晚吧 |
[04:54] | Or a sleeper-cell terrorist. | 或者是个潜伏的恐怖分子 |
[04:56] | Think about it. | 你想啊 |
[04:57] | Saudi national, | 沙特阿拉伯人 |
[04:58] | he shot up a van with a customized SIG. | 手持一支定制枪向货车射击 |
[05:01] | I’m just saying… | 我就这么一说 |
[05:02] | could be a terrorist. | 也许真是恐怖分子 |
[05:07] | Look at all this gear. | 看看他这地方 |
[05:09] | This guy practically has his own dojo. | 这家伙有自己的道场啊 |
[05:22] | And if his black-belt skills didn’t get it done, | 要是他赤手空拳搞不定 |
[05:25] | he always had this. | 随时还有这些呢 |
[05:26] | That’s not all he’s got. | 不止这些 |
[05:28] | Look. Surveillance gear. | 看 还有监控设备 |
[05:35] | State of the art. | 挺先进啊 |
[05:37] | Light-years ahead of anything the department has. | 比警局那些强太多了 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:44] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[05:46] | Look, the guns could fit with terrorism, | 枪支可以说是恐怖分子 |
[05:48] | but the wiretapping equipment? | 但那些窃听器材呢 |
[05:50] | Maybe he’s a spy. | 也许他是间谍 |
[05:51] | He’s got military training. | 他受过军事训练 |
[05:52] | It says here he was a commando in the Saudi special forces. | 这里写着 他曾是沙特特种部队的突击队员 |
[05:55] | But then there’s this– | 还有这个 |
[05:56] | 25 grand wired to him every month | 每个月都有人从瑞士的银行账户 |
[05:59] | from a Swiss bank account. | 汇两万五给他 |
[06:01] | Whatever he was doing, he was well funded. | 不管他是干什么的 他资金充沛 |
[06:04] | What did his fellow students have to say? | 他同学怎么说 |
[06:05] | Well, I talked to most of the girls | 我找布莱姆·斯托克名单上的 |
[06:07] | on Bram Stoker’s list, | 大部分女学生谈过 |
[06:08] | and none of them noticed Hasim in class | 她们都不知道哈希姆也上那课 |
[06:11] | or even know who he was. | 甚至根本不认识他 |
[06:12] | It’s like the guy was invisible. | 这家伙像是隐形人 |
[06:14] | He was hiding in plain sight. | 他就潜藏在别人眼皮子底下 |
[06:16] | A foreign agent | 一名外国特工 |
[06:17] | in deep cover on some kind of special reconnaissance mission. | 为某项特别侦查任务极尽伪装 |
[06:20] | So then why would he shoot up a van? | 那他为什么要向货车开枪 |
[06:22] | Maybe Jack Bauer was driving. | 也许开车的是杰克·鲍尔 |
[06:23] | Yo. Ryan’s hunting through traffic cam footage | 莱恩正在交通监控录像里 |
[06:26] | looking for that van. | 找那辆货车 |
[06:27] | In the meantime, things with Hasim | 而哈希姆的事 |
[06:28] | just keeping getting weirder. | 愈发奇怪了 |
[06:30] | Tech went over that surveillance gear. | 技术部查过那些监控设备 |
[06:32] | It looks like he was using it to monitor | 看样子他是在监控 |
[06:34] | an active bug installed in some apartment | 离他家半英里左右一栋公寓内 |
[06:36] | about a half a mile from his place. | 已开启的窃听器 |
[06:37] | Whose apartment was it? | 谁的公寓 |
[06:38] | According to the lease, it belonged | 根据租约来看 公寓主人是 |
[06:40] | to this chick– Sara El-Masri. | 是这姑娘 莎拉·艾尔玛 |
[06:42] | I called and left a message on her cell phone. | 我给她打了电话 还留了言 |
[06:44] | Wait a minute. Sara El-Masri was one of the students | 等一下 莎拉·艾尔玛是 |
[06:47] | in the Joyce class. | 乔伊斯课程的学生 |
[06:48] | She was one of the girls on Bram Stoker’s flirt list. | 她也在布莱姆·斯托克的名单上 |
[06:51] | What did she say about Hasim? | 她怎么说哈希姆 |
[06:52] | I-I couldn’t reach her. I just left a message. | 没找到她 就留了言 |
[06:55] | Hey, guys. I got something here you need to see. | 伙计们 你们快过来看看 |
[06:59] | Unfortunately, there were no traffic | 不幸的是 犯罪现场附近 |
[07:00] | or security cams near the crime scene. | 没有交通或监控摄像头 |
[07:02] | But we did find this footage, | 但我们找到了这段片子 |
[07:04] | shot down the street from where Hasim was hit. | 拍下了哈希姆案发那条街的情况 |
[07:06] | That’s definitely the van that took him out. | 这辆绝对是撞他的货车 |
[07:08] | Front end’s all crunched up. You can see the bullet holes. | 前后都撞烂了 还能看到弹孔 |
[07:10] | Yeah, now watch this. | 再看这个 |
[07:20] | Wait. Uh… | 等等 |
[07:21] | Go back to where she ran out. | 倒回她跑出来那里 |
[07:24] | Zoom in on her face. | 把脸放大 |
[07:30] | That’s Sara El-Masri. | 这是莎拉·艾尔玛 |
[07:32] | She was abducted. | 她被绑架了 |
[07:35] | And Hasim died trying to stop it. | 哈希姆为了救她被杀了 |
[07:46] | Whoever this is, he abducted a girl | 无论是谁 这个人绑架了一个女孩 |
[07:48] | and he killed our victim. | 还杀了我们的被害人 |
[07:49] | So what do we know about him from the video? | 从视频中能看出他什么特征 |
[07:51] | He’s a male, late 30s, | 年近四十的男性 |
[07:53] | no distinguishing scars or tattoos. | 无明显伤疤或文身 |
[07:55] | But we sent the footage over to the FBI | 我们把录像送往了联调局 |
[07:56] | to see if they can run it through their facial recognition software. | 看他们能否用面部识别软件识别出来 |
[07:58] | Are they updated on the abduction? | 告诉他们绑架的事了吗 |
[08:00] | Yes, and they’re sending over an agent to liaise. | 对 他们要派一个探员过来保持联络 |
[08:02] | Meanwhile, we’re checking other traffic cams | 与此同时 我们在检查其他交通摄像头 |
[08:04] | to see if we can track where that van went | 看看能否找到莎拉企图逃离后 |
[08:05] | after Sara tried to escape. | 卡车的去向 |
[08:07] | Hasim was surveilling her apartment | 哈希姆在监控她的公寓 |
[08:08] | and he was nearby when she was kidnapped. | 并死在她被绑架地附近 |
[08:10] | But why? What was their relationship? | 这是为何 他们是什么关系 |
[08:12] | Well, Sara’s roommate’s coming in. | 莎拉的室友要过来 |
[08:13] | Maybe she has an answer. | 或许她会有答案 |
[08:15] | There were no phone calls between them. | 他们之间没有通话记录 |
[08:16] | It’s looking more like he was stalking her. | 看来更像是他在跟踪她 |
[08:19] | Not only did he wiretap her place, | 他不仅在她家安了窃听器 |
[08:20] | he was also taking two classes that she was in. | 还上了两门跟她一起的课 |
[08:22] | Maybe it’s like “The Conversation.” | 或许就像那部《窃听大阴谋》电影 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry. I don’t– | 不好意思 我没 |
[08:26] | Francis ford coppola. | 弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉导演 |
[08:27] | – Gene hackm. Very underrated. – Thank you. | -吉恩·哈克曼主演 被低估的佳片 -谢谢 |
[08:29] | Um, in it, a surveillance expert | 在电影里 一个窃听专家 |
[08:31] | overhears a plot against the woman he’s bugging. | 偶然听到一件针对被他监听的女人的阴谋 |
[08:33] | Maybe Hasim got wind of the kidnapping, | 或许哈希姆听到绑架的风声 |
[08:35] | tried to thwart it, and paid with his life. | 企图阻止 却付出了生命的代价 |
[08:37] | Ah, that still doesn’t explain the guns in his apartment. | 那也无法解释他公寓中那些枪支 |
[08:39] | True. Gene Hackman did not possess an arsenal. | 的确 吉恩·哈克曼可没有军火库 |
[08:41] | So it could be that Hasim was in on the kidnapping | 有可能哈希姆也参与了绑架 |
[08:44] | and it went sideways. | 但中途出了差错 |
[08:45] | Or he got cold feet. | 或是他临阵退缩了 |
[08:46] | All right, dig into his e-mails and phone records. | 好 彻查他的电子邮件和通话记录 |
[08:48] | Let’s see who he was in touch with. | 看看他在和谁联系 |
[08:49] | On it. | 这就去 |
[08:51] | So here’s what I’ve dug up on Sara El-Masri. | 我查到莎拉·艾尔玛以下资料 |
[08:54] | She’s a sophomore majoring in marine biology. | 她是大二学生 主修海洋生物学 |
[08:56] | She was born in Cairo to an uber-wealthy Egyptian family. | 生于开罗 家中有亿万家产 |
[08:59] | So this could’ve been a kidnapping for ransom. | 所以有可能是以赎金为目的的绑架 |
[09:01] | Where are her parents? | 她的父母呢 |
[09:02] | The El-Masris have a place at the Dakota. | 艾尔玛家在达科塔有处住宅 |
[09:03] | They’re on their way in now. | 他们正在赶来 |
[09:05] | I am sick in my heart. | 我难过得要死 |
[09:06] | I-I just… | 我只 |
[09:08] | I just want my daughter back. | 我只希望女儿平安归来 |
[09:10] | And we’re doing everything that we can | 我们正在竭尽所能 |
[09:11] | to make that happen, Mr. El-Masri, | 找到您的女儿 艾尔玛先生 |
[09:13] | along with the FBI. | 联调局也介入了 |
[09:14] | She’s only 20 years old, | 她才20岁 |
[09:16] | a child. | 还是个孩子 |
[09:18] | Who did this to her? | 是谁绑架了她 |
[09:19] | Well, so far we know that | 目前就我们了解 |
[09:20] | at least two people were involved. | 至少有两人与其有关 |
[09:22] | The driver and this man. | 司机和这个男人 |
[09:25] | Does he look familiar to you? | 你们认识他吗 |
[09:27] | No, not to me. Lina? | 我不认识 莉娜你呢 |
[09:29] | No. | 不 |
[09:30] | I will pay them. | 我会交赎金的 |
[09:31] | I will pay whatever they ask. | 不管他们要多少都给 |
[09:33] | What if that isn’t what they want? | 如果他们要的不是钱呢 |
[09:35] | You’ve made enemies, Anwar. | 你树敌无数 安瓦尔 |
[09:37] | In egypt, not here. This is about money. | 那是在埃及 不是这里 这就是为了钱 |
[09:40] | It is–it’s always about money. | 绑架案总是为了要钱 |
[09:41] | It’s also about this man. | 还跟这个男人有关 |
[09:43] | Hasim Farouk– have you ever seen him? | 哈希姆·法鲁克 你见过他吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I tried to reach hasim when I learned of this. | 见过 我闻讯后曾尝试与他联络 |
[09:47] | Perhaps he can help us I– | 或许他能帮助我们 |
[09:48] | Wait. You know him? | 等等 你认识他 |
[09:51] | Sara would not accept a bodyguard, | 莎拉不愿带保镖 |
[09:53] | so I hired Hasim to watch over her discreetly. | 所以我雇了哈希姆悄悄保护她 |
[09:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[09:58] | He died trying to protect her. | 他为保护她而死 |
[10:02] | Now you hired him to guard Sara. | 你雇了他保护莎拉 |
[10:04] | Was she receiving threats? | 她有受到过威胁吗 |
[10:06] | No. | 没有 |
[10:07] | But a man in my… position… | 但是我这地位的男人难免… |
[10:12] | I-I begged Sara to be careful, | 我求过莎拉谨慎行事 |
[10:14] | but she said, “Papa, you– you worry too much.” | 但是她说”爸爸 你操心太过了” |
[10:16] | She thinks like an American now. Tr-trusts like an American. | 她现在像美国人一样思考 一样轻信 |
[10:20] | I will pay anything. | 我愿付出一切 |
[10:24] | She’s my only child. | 她是我的独女 |
[10:26] | Please. | 求求你们 |
[10:28] | Would you excuse us for a moment? | 失陪 |
[10:33] | Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[10:35] | Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[10:36] | this is Agent Harris. | 这位是哈里斯探员 |
[10:37] | He’ll be running point on the kidnapping. | 他将负责这起绑架案 |
[10:38] | Good to meet you. | 幸会 |
[10:39] | Detective Ryan brought me up to speed on things. | 莱恩警探跟我汇报了进展 |
[10:42] | How are the El-Masris? | 艾尔玛夫妇状态如何 |
[10:43] | Scared. Devastated. | 饱受惊吓 心痛欲绝 |
[10:45] | Okay, that’s good. | 这是好事 |
[10:47] | It is? | 是吗 |
[10:48] | It beats angry or defensive. | 比愤怒或是戒备好 |
[10:49] | They want to be helpful and honest, which is important, | 他们愿意诚实回答并提供帮助 这很重要 |
[10:52] | ’cause at the end of the day, | 因为归根结底 |
[10:53] | it’s the accuracy of our information | 我们信息来源的准确度 |
[10:54] | that can determine whether this ends well or badly. | 是决定案件是否告破的关键 |
[10:57] | I’ll keep you in the loop. | 有事随时联系 |
[10:58] | We’ll do the same. | 我们也是 |
[11:06] | So I got Ryan and Esposito looking into | 我派了莱恩和埃斯波西托去调查 |
[11:08] | Sara’s movements from last night. | 莎拉昨晚之后的行踪 |
[11:10] | I figure if we can find out | 我想能查明 |
[11:12] | what she was doing in lower Manhattan, | 她去曼哈顿下区干什么 |
[11:14] | that could lead us to whoever killed Hasim. | 可以帮助我们找到撞死哈希姆的人 |
[11:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:23] | Oh, yeah. I just… | 我只是 |
[11:25] | can’t imagine what they’re going through right now. | 无法想象他们此刻的感受 |
[11:28] | Do you think that this is really about money? | 你觉得这真是为钱吗 |
[11:31] | Did a web search on El-Masri. | 我在网上搜了艾尔玛 |
[11:33] | He’s worth over $300 million. | 身价超过三亿美元 |
[11:35] | Yeah, but still, who hires an ex-commando | 但是谁会雇佣前突击队员 |
[11:37] | to babysit their daughter? | 监护自己女儿呢 |
[11:38] | I’ve considered it. | 我也考虑这么做 |
[11:41] | And I don’t doubt that, | 我毫不怀疑 |
[11:42] | but did you see how he shut her down | 但你注意到她妈妈提起敌人的时候 |
[11:43] | when she brought up enemies? | 他打断了她吗 |
[11:44] | He just doesn’t want to believe the worst, | 他只是不想考虑那个最坏的可能 |
[11:46] | and frankly, I can’t blame him. | 老实说 我不怪他 |
[11:47] | Hey. So I just interviewed Sara’s roommate Amber. | 我刚刚见过莎拉的室友安玻 |
[11:51] | She wasn’t any help with Hasim or the kidnapping, | 她对哈希姆和绑架的事一无所知 |
[11:53] | but she did say that Sara went out last night. | 不过她说莎拉昨晚出去了 |
[11:55] | Where did she go? | 去哪里了 |
[11:56] | All Amber could remember | 安玻只记得是 |
[11:57] | is that it was some kind of science thing. | 是什么科学活动 |
[12:00] | Okay, I found three science-related events | 我找到三个昨晚在曼哈顿下区 |
[12:03] | in lower Manhattan from last night. | 举行的有关科学的活动 |
[12:04] | First, a sci-fi movie marathon | 离哈希姆遇害八街区远的地方 |
[12:07] | at an art house theater eight blocks from where Hasim got clocked. | 有个艺术剧院举办的科幻电影马拉松 |
[12:10] | Though, by definition, science fiction is not science. | 不过严格讲 科幻电影是不科学的 |
[12:13] | It has the word in it. | 里面有那个词 |
[12:14] | It’s– that’s an excellent point. | 说得好 |
[12:16] | What are the other two? | 另外两个呢 |
[12:17] | Uh, a stargazing tour led by an actual astronomer | 一个天文学家举办的观星之旅 |
[12:20] | and a speech from a scientist named Hayden Posner, | 和一个叫海登·波斯纳的科学家的演讲 |
[12:23] | Uh, in the ballroom of the Beaumont Hotel. | 在波蒙特酒店的宴会厅 |
[12:25] | Dr. Posner–he’s an expert on climate change. | 波斯纳博士 他是研究气候变化的专家 |
[12:27] | Alexis bought me his book, which I still haven’t read. | 阿丽克西斯给我买过他的书 不过我还没看 |
[12:29] | And the Beaumont Hotel would explain | 波蒙特酒店也解释了 |
[12:31] | why Sara was in lower Manhattan. | 为什么莎拉会去曼哈顿下区 |
[12:32] | And she’s a marine biology major, | 她是海洋生物学专业的 |
[12:34] | which means she would be interested in climate change. | 意味着她会对气候变化有兴趣 |
[12:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:37] | Yes, I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[12:39] | A very lovely young woman. | 一位漂亮的年轻女孩 |
[12:42] | Sara El-Masri. Yes, she definitely attended. | 莎拉·艾尔玛 对 她的确参加了 |
[12:45] | I checked her in myself. | 是我为她登记的 |
[12:46] | Did you notice anything unusual about her? | 你注意到她有不对劲的地方吗 |
[12:48] | No. | 没有 |
[12:49] | After Dr. Posner’s presentation, | 波斯纳博士演讲结束后 |
[12:50] | she stayed for the Q&A, | 她留下参加了问答环节 |
[12:52] | Which went rather late, and then she left. | 很晚才结束 然后她就走了 |
[12:53] | Any idea where she went? | 知道她去哪儿了吗 |
[12:55] | All I know is that she exited the ballroom. | 我只知道她离开了宴会厅 |
[12:56] | I stayed on to set up for a wedding reception. | 我留下来做婚宴的准备了 |
[12:59] | Did she speak with anyone? | 她有和别人交流吗 |
[13:00] | Just the person she was with. | 只有和她一起来的人 |
[13:02] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[13:03] | A young woman. | 一个年轻女孩 |
[13:03] | They sat together. They seemed to be friends. | 她们坐在一起 看起来是朋友 |
[13:05] | But I couldn’t tell you her name. | 但是我不知道她的名字 |
[13:06] | Do you think you could describe this woman? | 可以描述一下吗 |
[13:08] | Red hair, uh, pale skin, uh, also very lovely. | 红头发 白皮肤 也很漂亮 |
[13:12] | Can I… see that for a moment? | 我能看一下吗 |
[13:16] | It’s Alexis. She’s on the list. | 是阿丽克西斯 她也在 |
[13:18] | She was here last night. | 她昨晚也在这儿 |
[13:19] | Well, maybe she knows her. | 也许她们认识呢 |
[13:20] | Maybe they met at the event. | 也许昨晚在活动认识的 |
[13:22] | At the very least, I’m sure she can help us out. | 最起码 我知道她能帮我们 |
[13:28] | That’s her ringtone. | 这是她的铃声 |
[13:35] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[13:36] | Our lost and found. | 我们的失物招领处 |
[13:37] | In fact, a guest turned in a phone last night. | 实际上是昨晚有位客人交过来的 |
[13:39] | They found it in the street out front. | 在门前街上发现的 |
[13:48] | They took Alexis, too. | 他们把阿丽克西斯也绑走了 |
[13:56] | Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[13:57] | We will do everything in our power | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[13:59] | to get your daughter back. | 找回你的女儿的 |
[14:00] | I don’t want to be handled. | 别这么应付我 |
[14:01] | Just let me know where things stand. | 告诉我进展如何 |
[14:03] | Let’s start with the facts as we now understand them. | 从我们掌握的事实开始吧 |
[14:06] | Your daughter attended last night’s event | 你女儿和莎拉·艾尔玛一起参加了 |
[14:07] | with Sara El-Masri. | 昨晚的活动 |
[14:09] | Apparently they met in an environmental science class | 她们在环境科学课上认识 |
[14:12] | and became friends. | 成为了朋友 |
[14:13] | GPS on her phone shows that it was left outside the hotel | 定位系统显示昨晚活动结束后不久 |
[14:15] | shortly after the event ended. | 她的手机就被扔在了酒店外 |
[14:17] | That plus the fact that no one has seen | 加上自此以后16小时内 |
[14:19] | or heard from her in the 16 hours since | 没人见过她或联系到她 |
[14:22] | leads us to conclude that she, too, was forced into the van. | 我们可以断定她也被绑架了 |
[14:25] | Now why would they take Alexis | 如果莎拉是目标的话 |
[14:27] | if Sara was the target? | 为什么也绑走阿丽克西斯呢 |
[14:29] | She was probably with Sara at the time. | 她可能当时和莎拉在一起 |
[14:30] | She was a witness. | 目击了一切 |
[14:31] | It would’ve been easier to take her | 把她一起带走 |
[14:33] | than… not. | 比…不带走要好 |
[14:37] | So you’re saying she was | 你的意思是 |
[14:38] | just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 她只是在错的时间出现在错的地方 |
[14:39] | It appears that way. | 看起来是这样的 |
[14:41] | Do you have any suspects? | 有嫌疑人了吗 |
[14:42] | We have a name. | 有了名字 |
[14:43] | Facial recognition gave us an I.D. | 面部识别系统查出了 |
[14:45] | on the man in the video. | 录像里那个男人的身份 |
[14:47] | Roger Henson. | 罗杰·汉森 |
[14:48] | We know him mainly as a mid-level narcotics smuggler. | 他是个中级毒品走私贩 |
[14:53] | If we know he’s out there, | 知道他是谁 |
[14:54] | we can get him. | 我们就能抓到他 |
[14:55] | We can initiate a manhunt. | 我们可以开始搜捕 |
[14:56] | We’re already searching for Henson | 我们已经开始寻找汉森了 |
[14:58] | along with all his known associates. | 以及他已知的全部同伙 |
[15:00] | But he is a career felon. | 但他是个职业重犯 |
[15:02] | Finding him won’t be easy. | 要找到他很难 |
[15:04] | What’s a drug smuggler doing involved in a kidnapping? | 一个毒品走私贩为什么会卷入绑架案呢 |
[15:06] | We’re not sure. | 我们尚不确定 |
[15:07] | But Roger Henson is not a shot caller. | 但罗杰·汉森并不是发号施令的老大 |
[15:09] | He’s a middleman, a hired gun. | 他是个中间人 供人雇佣 |
[15:11] | He may have been hired to abduct the girls. | 或许有人雇佣他绑架那些女孩 |
[15:14] | What happens now? | 我们现在要怎么做 |
[15:15] | We press ahead on multiple fronts with a focus on Henson. | 我们现在集合各方力量重点追捕汉森 |
[15:18] | Locating him could crack the case. | 找到他就可以破案 |
[15:20] | We’re also creating contingency plans | 我们也制定了一些临时计划 |
[15:22] | for when and if the kidnappers make contact. | 以防绑匪突然主动联系 |
[15:25] | If? What do you mean if? | 以防 什么意思 |
[15:26] | We know that the El-Masris are wealthy, | 我们知道艾尔玛很富有 |
[15:28] | and you told us Sara was the target. | 你也告诉我们莎拉才是目标 |
[15:32] | Mr. El-masri admitted he had close ties | 艾尔玛先生承认 |
[15:34] | with the previous regime in Egypt. | 他和埃及前任政要关系密切 |
[15:36] | As a result, he made some very powerful enemies. | 换来的是一些相当有权势的人成了他的敌人 |
[15:39] | It’s possible his daughter’s abduction was motivated by revenge. | 他女儿被绑架很可能是针对他的报复行为 |
[15:43] | Okay, where does that leave my daughter? | 那我女儿会怎样 |
[15:44] | I mean, if… | 我是说 如果… |
[15:46] | If she wasn’t the one they were after | 如果他们想绑的不是她 |
[15:47] | and she’s just in the way– | 她只是个多余的… |
[15:49] | Mr. Castle, you need to stay positive. | 卡塞尔先生 你得积极一点 |
[15:51] | Whatever their motives, | 不管他们的动机是什么 |
[15:53] | the kidnappers will realize she has value. | 绑匪都会意识到她是有价值的 |
[15:55] | Now what we need to do next is go to your home | 我们接下来要做的 就是去你家 |
[15:58] | and set up a trap and trace on your phone lines | 设圈套并追踪你家的电话 |
[16:00] | so we’re ready for their call. | 准备好 等他们来电 |
[16:03] | I’ll wait for you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[16:17] | Gates will see. | 盖茨会看到的 |
[16:20] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[16:23] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信竟然发生这样的事 |
[16:26] | We’re gonna find her, Castle. | 我们会找到她的 卡塞尔 |
[16:28] | We will. | 我们一定会的 |
[16:43] | You do whatever you need to do | 你尽你所能 |
[16:44] | to get him back his little girl. | 帮他救回宝贝女儿 |
[16:47] | Anything you need, Detective. | 需要什么尽管开口 探长 |
[16:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[16:54] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[16:55] | It’s Alexis. He’s gotta be wrecked. | 那可是阿丽克西斯 他一定崩溃了 |
[16:57] | Hell, I’m wrecked. | 我都崩溃了 |
[16:58] | Yeah, well, we gotta put all of that aside | 是啊 我们必须把个人情绪放到一边 |
[17:00] | and help him find her. | 帮助他找回女儿 |
[17:01] | Where are we on the van? | 货车查得怎么样了 |
[17:02] | We’ve been working the traffic cam footage | 我们一直在查看交通摄像头拍摄的录像 |
[17:03] | and we made some headway. | 有了进展 |
[17:05] | After the van left lower Manhattan, | 货车离开曼哈顿下城区以后 |
[17:06] | we picked it up on East River Drive, | 我们在东河快车道上发现了它 |
[17:07] | heading towards the queens midtown tunnel. | 驶向皇后区的城中隧道 |
[17:09] | We gotta figure out where that van went. | 我们必须查清那辆车的去向 |
[17:11] | Let’s bring in some more bodies to review the footage. | 我们再找些人手来查看监控录像 |
[17:13] | We find the van, we’ll find Alexis. | 找到那辆货车 就能找到阿丽克西斯 |
[17:17] | You’ll let us know if you need anything? | 你如果需要什么 就告诉我们 |
[17:18] | Certainly, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[17:22] | Oh, mother… | 妈… |
[17:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:26] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:27] | Richard, this is not your fault. | 理查德 这不是你的错 |
[17:30] | I don’t know. Maybe if I’d just– | 我不知道 如果我… |
[17:31] | No ifs. Do not torture yourself with ifs. | 没有如果 别拿如果来折磨自己 |
[17:34] | The only people to blame for this are the ones who took her. | 唯一该怪罪的就是抓走她的那些人 |
[17:36] | Alexis is her father’s daughter. | 阿丽克西斯遗传了她父亲的品质 |
[17:39] | She is strong and she is smart | 她很坚强 很聪明 |
[17:41] | and she is going to get through this. | 她一定会挺过这一关的 |
[17:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[17:44] | No, no, no. I’m not just saying this. | 不不不 我不是随便说说 |
[17:46] | She’s gonna be all right. | 她一定会平安无事的 |
[17:47] | I feel it in my heart, and my heart is never wrong. | 我的心能感觉到 我的心是从来不会错的 |
[17:51] | What about your first marriage? | 那你的第一次婚姻呢 |
[17:53] | And your second? | 第二次呢 |
[17:54] | Okay, fine, fine. | 好吧 行了行了 |
[17:55] | Occasionally, my heart is wrong. | 有时候 我的心也会失误 |
[17:56] | But it is not in this case. | 但在这件事上不会 |
[18:00] | I just keep wondering, | 我一直在想 |
[18:02] | how did the kidnappers know | 那些绑匪是怎么知道 |
[18:03] | Sara was gonna be at the Beaumont hotel? | 莎拉会出现在波蒙特宾馆的呢 |
[18:05] | You have Kate Beckett | 有凯特·贝克特 |
[18:06] | and the FBI tracking Alexis down. | 和联调局的人寻找阿丽克西斯 |
[18:09] | Just let them do their job. | 让他们好好做自己的工作 |
[18:10] | And they need for you to be here. | 他们需要你守在这儿 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:17] | What do you got? | 你们查到什么了 |
[18:18] | Our van exited the Queens to midtown tunnel… | 货车出了皇后区 进了城中隧道 |
[18:21] | to Greenpoint. | 到达绿点 |
[18:22] | Took Greenpoint Ave. To McGuinness… | 上了绿点大道 到达麦吉尼斯 |
[18:23] | Then went west on Huron. | 他们向西上了休伦大街 |
[18:24] | Then where’d the van go? | 然后货车去哪儿了 |
[18:25] | Well, we’re not sure, but this area right here, | 还不确定 但基本就是这块区域 |
[18:27] | It’s pretty much boxed in by Greenpoint ave, McGuinness and Franklin. | 由绿点 麦吉尼斯和弗兰克林大道围成的 |
[18:31] | We check the video feeds from those streets. | 我们调取了那些街道上的监控录像 |
[18:32] | The van went into that neighborhood, | 货车驶入了那片街区 |
[18:33] | but never came out. | 但再也没出来 |
[18:34] | The girls have to be somewhere in there… | 两个女孩一定是在那片区域 |
[18:36] | along with Henson. | 汉森也是 |
[18:37] | Okay, so how big is our search zone? | 要搜索的区域有多大 |
[18:38] | 20 square blocks. | 20个街区 |
[18:39] | Okay, coordinate with the feds and Queens P.D. | 和联调局以及皇后区的警察合作 |
[18:41] | We need to do a street by street search for that van. | 我们需要逐条街搜索那辆货车 |
[18:44] | Plainclothes and unmarked cars only. | 只能穿便衣 不能开警车 |
[19:02] | So I’m sitting by the fountain on the south quad this morning, | 我今早坐在南院喷泉边 |
[19:06] | sipping my macchiato, | 啜饮着黑糖玛奇朵 |
[19:07] | trying to study for a chem quiz, | 想复习化学考试时 |
[19:08] | and I had this… | 我心想 |
[19:10] | I guess it was another freshman moment. | 我想这是又一次”新生时刻” |
[19:12] | I’m sure eventually I’ll become jaded and cynical, | 我肯定最终我会变得厌倦 愤世嫉俗 |
[19:14] | but not today. | 可今天还没有 |
[19:16] | Today I look around, and I see beautiful buildings, | 今天我环顾四周 看到漂亮的楼群 |
[19:20] | I see students who are just like me | 我看到学生们和我一样 |
[19:21] | and nothing like me, and I feel… | 却没有共同之处 我感到… |
[19:26] | overwhelmed… with all the possibilities, | 不知所措 各种各样的可能性中 |
[19:29] | with how lucky I am to be a part of this | 我如此幸运 成为了其中一份子 |
[19:32] | and… how there’s nowhere on earth I’d rather be right now. | 这一刻 我是有多不情愿置身别处 |
[19:41] | Now stand by for a geek alert. | 现在准备拉响极客警报 |
[19:43] | Me and my friend Sara | 我和我朋友莎拉 |
[19:44] | got tickets to go see Dr. Posner speak | 有今晚去波蒙特看波斯纳教授 |
[19:45] | at the Beaumont tonight. | 演讲的票 |
[19:47] | And for those of you who don’t know, | 你们有些人还不知道吧 |
[19:49] | Dr. Posner is one of the foremost thinkers on climate change, | 波斯纳教授是气候变化研究的专家 |
[19:51] | a personal hero of mine, | 我的心中偶像 |
[19:53] | – and I can’t wait to hear… – You see? Are you watching? | -我等不及要听… -看到吗 你在看吗 |
[19:54] | – what he has to say. – Castle, | -他的演讲了 -卡塞尔 |
[19:55] | if the kidnappers knew that Alexis and Sara were friends– | 如果绑匪知道阿丽克西斯和莎拉是朋友 |
[19:58] | They did know. They had to know. | 他们知道 他们一定知道 |
[19:59] | They tracked Sara to the hotel from this video. | 他们通过这段视频追踪莎拉到了宾馆 |
[20:02] | Alexis posted it yesterday afternoon at 2:36. | 阿丽克西斯昨天下午2点36分上传的视频 |
[20:04] | The kidnappers must have accessed her web site. | 绑匪一定登陆了她的网站 |
[20:06] | Okay, I’m contacting tech right now. | 好 我这就联系技术部 |
[20:08] | Have them trace every IP address | 让他们追踪下午2点36分之后 |
[20:10] | that accessed that site 2:36 p.m. | 登陆那个网站的每个IP地址 |
[20:13] | Which might take time, depending on– | 这可能需要时间 得看… |
[20:14] | What if she doesn’t have time? | 如果她没时间了呢 |
[20:17] | Castle, listen to me– | 卡塞尔 听我说 |
[20:18] | Don’t. | 别 |
[20:21] | Don’t promise me you’ll find her unless you can do it, | 除非你能找到她 不然别给我打包票 |
[20:23] | because… | 因为 |
[20:25] | I would never forgive you. | 我永远也不会原谅你 |
[20:29] | Anymore than I’d ever forgive myself. | 我更不会原谅我自己 |
[20:33] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[20:35] | We got something. | 有发现 |
[20:37] | What’s that? Beckett? | 什么发现 贝克特 |
[20:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:43] | Castle, I gotta go. | 卡塞尔 我得走了 |
[20:43] | I’ll call you as soon as I find something, okay? | 我一有发现就联系你 好吗 |
[20:45] | Beckett, wait. | 贝克特 等等 |
[20:55] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[20:59] | That was L.T. from the precinct. | 刚刚跟分局警督通了电话 |
[21:00] | He said all he knows is that | 他说他只知道 |
[21:01] | they found the van parked since last night. | 他们发现货车从昨晚一直停到现在 |
[21:03] | Well, Beckett will call you as soon as she has some news. | 贝克特一有消息就会联系你 |
[21:08] | The van’s in Greenpoint. | 货车在绿点 |
[21:09] | She would’ve gotten there over an hour ago. | 她在一小时前就应该到了 |
[21:12] | The only reason she wouldn’t have called– | 她还没联系我的唯一原因是… |
[21:14] | Stop it, Richard. | 别说了 理查德 |
[21:16] | We–we don’t know that. | 别往坏处想 |
[21:19] | Oh, darling, go to Greenpoint. Go. | 亲爱的 去绿点 快去 |
[21:21] | Go. I can handle things here. | 快去 这里我来打理 |
[21:30] | Castle, what are you doing here? | 卡塞尔 你来干什么 |
[21:32] | The precinct told me that you found the van. | 分局的人告诉我你们发现了那辆货车 |
[21:33] | Why the hell wouldn’t you call me? | 你为什么不联系我 |
[21:34] | ’cause we don’t know what this is yet. | 因为我们还没确定 |
[21:36] | Castle, please, you don’t need to see this, okay? | 卡塞尔 拜托 你没必要看这个 好吗 |
[21:37] | – What’s in the van? – Castle, just please– | -车里是什么 -卡塞尔 拜托别… |
[21:39] | What’s in the van?! | 车里是什么 |
[21:45] | Oh, Lanie. Whose blood is that? | 蕾妮 这是谁的血 |
[21:47] | Did someone die in there? | 有人死在里面吗 |
[21:49] | Lanie, did she die in there? | 蕾妮 她死在车里了吗 |
[21:50] | Castle, we don’t know, okay? | 卡塞尔 我们还不确定 好吗 |
[21:52] | Not yet. Lanie just got here. | 还没查明 蕾妮才赶到 |
[21:54] | What is Alexis’ blood type? | 阿丽克西斯是什么血型 |
[21:56] | A-positive. | A型阳性 |
[21:57] | Okay, just give me a minute. | 好 马上就好 |
[21:58] | Come on. Let’s go over here. | 快 到这边来 |
[22:21] | Is it a match? | 血型匹配吗 |
[22:22] | It’s B-negative. It’s not from your baby. | 这是B型阴性 不是你女儿的血 |
[22:24] | Oh, god. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢 |
[22:25] | I’m right there with you, honey. | 我马上回来 亲爱的 |
[22:26] | I gotta go let Agent Harris know. | 我得去告诉哈里斯探员 |
[22:29] | So she’s safe. She’s here somewhere, right? | 那她安全了 她就在这里某个地方 对吗 |
[22:31] | She’s gotta be around here somewhere? | 她肯定就在附近 |
[22:32] | She was. | 现在不在了 |
[22:34] | Castle, there was a blood trail | 卡塞尔 从车上留下的血迹 |
[22:35] | that led from the van, and it stopped. | 一路下来中断了 |
[22:36] | We think that the kidnappers changed cars. | 我们认为绑匪换了车 |
[22:38] | Whose van is it? | 谁的车 |
[22:40] | It was stolen a week ago. | 一周前就失窃了 |
[22:41] | Any fingerprints? | 有指纹吗 |
[22:42] | C.S.U. is looking. | 鉴证组在找 |
[22:43] | We’ve got uniforms canvassing the area. | 警员们已经在排查这片区域了 |
[22:44] | Castle, listen, if there is a lead, | 卡塞尔 听着 如果有线索 |
[22:46] | we are gonna find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[22:47] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:49] | I’ll be right back. Okay? | 我去去就回 好吗 |
[22:55] | Mr. And Mrs. El-Masri, I need to speak to you for a moment. | 艾尔玛夫妇 我得和你们谈谈 |
[22:57] | We’re absolutely positive. | 我们相当肯定 |
[22:58] | We tested the blood twice just to be sure. | 我们验了两遍血以确保准确性 |
[23:08] | The blood, it’s not from Sara. | 那血不是莎拉的 |
[23:10] | And not Alexis either. | 也不是阿丽克西斯的 |
[23:12] | Then there’s hope. | 那就还有希望 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:15] | I-I regret that your daughter was drawn into this. | 你女儿也牵扯了进来 很遗憾 |
[23:19] | What is it exactly they’ve been drawn into? | 他们到底被牵扯进了什么事 |
[23:21] | I wish I knew. | 我要知道就好了 |
[23:53] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[23:55] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[23:58] | Sara, are you okay? | 莎拉 你还好吗 |
[24:02] | I think. | 我想是的 |
[24:08] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[24:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | Wait. The speech. The hotel. | 等等 那场讲座 酒店 |
[24:14] | We left the hotel and then that guy, | 我们离开了酒店 然后那个人 |
[24:16] | He forced us into a van | 他把我们拖进一辆货车 |
[24:17] | and… it’s all a bit of a blur. | 我脑子里一片混沌 |
[24:25] | I think we were drugged. | 我想我们是被下药了 |
[24:28] | We still have our clothes on. | 我们还穿着衣服 |
[24:29] | At least that’s a good sign. | 至少这是个好兆头 |
[24:34] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[24:37] | My parents warned me about this | 从我进寄宿学校开始 |
[24:38] | since they first sent me to boarding school. | 他们就一直警告我 |
[24:41] | They even made me sit through a lecture on kidnapping | 他们甚至强迫我听了一场 |
[24:43] | from the head of corporate security. | 企业安保负责人关于绑架的讲座 |
[24:45] | Wait. Why would somebody kidnap you? | 等等 为什么会有人绑架你 |
[24:47] | My father’s crazy rich. | 我父亲很富有 |
[24:49] | Well, the good news is, is that he’ll pay the ransom. | 好的一面是 他付得起赎金 |
[24:52] | I mean, that’s what this must be, right? | 这就是他绑架我们的目的 对吧 |
[24:55] | Right. | 是的 |
[24:56] | Anyway, my dad will find us. | 无论如何 我爸爸会找到我们的 |
[24:58] | He works with the police. | 他和警察一起工作 |
[24:58] | I’m sure he’s looking for us right now. | 他肯定正在找我们 |
[25:01] | So they’ll get us out of here? | 那他们会救我们出去的吧 |
[25:06] | I wonder what’s in there. | 我很好奇里面有什么 |
[25:25] | Okay, this is creepy. | 好吧 这太诡异了 |
[25:27] | Clothes, towels? | 浴衣 毛巾 |
[25:30] | At least this means they want us alive. | 这至少证明他们想让我们活着 |
[25:37] | See? | 对吧 |
[25:38] | They’re taking care of us. | 他们要留活口 |
[25:42] | That was Agent Harris. | 是哈里斯探员打来的电话 |
[25:44] | A witness saw a black Yukon leaving Greenpoint | 目击者看到一辆黑色的育空汽车 |
[25:46] | just after the van arrived. | 刚好在货车到达后离开了绿色区域 |
[25:48] | The kidnappers must have switched over to the Yukon. | 绑架者一定换乘了那辆育空 |
[25:50] | They’ve had a 24-hour head start. | 他们领先我们整整一天 |
[25:52] | They could be anywhere by now. | 他们现在可能在任何地方 |
[25:53] | Where’s C.S.U. on the blood? | 血液调查鉴证组有消息吗 |
[25:54] | Spatter analysis shows that it came from the driver. | 根据血液飞溅分析 血是司机的 |
[25:57] | He was shot by Hasim. | 他被哈希姆击中了 |
[25:58] | He would’ve left prints in the van. | 他可能在货车里留下了指纹 |
[25:59] | He must be in the system. | 他的指纹一定在指纹库里 |
[26:00] | No. C.S.U. only found Roger Henson’s prints. | 不 犯罪现场组只找到了罗杰·汉森的指纹 |
[26:02] | There’s no other matches. | 没有其他匹配者 |
[26:04] | We must have a lead here somewhere. | 这其中一定有线索 |
[26:05] | Maybe we do. | 可能是这个 |
[26:06] | C.S.U. inspected the van. | 鉴证组调查了那辆货车 |
[26:08] | Found that a bunch of performance tweaks were done to it– | 发现车被改装过 |
[26:10] | Octane booster in the tank, | 汽油罐里加了马力加强剂 |
[26:11] | catalytic converter was bypassed, | 催化式排气净化器被改装 |
[26:12] | the E.C.U. was re-chipped to boost up the horsepower. | 电子控制器被重新切割以加大马力 |
[26:15] | Somebody upgraded it to a getaway car. | 有人改装了车子以方便逃跑 |
[26:16] | Not just somebody. | 不是随便什么人 |
[26:18] | A real pro. | 他是专业的 |
[26:19] | Probably our driver. | 可能是司机 |
[26:20] | Okay, look for a wheelman | 找出这个人 |
[26:21] | whose M.O. is to steal getaway cars and retune them. | 他的作案手法是偷车并将其改装 |
[26:24] | Someone with B-negative blood. | 他是B型Rh阴性血 |
[26:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:36] | That security guy, | 那个安保负责人 |
[26:38] | you said he talked to you about kidnapping. | 你说他告诉过你关于绑架的事 |
[26:40] | What kind of stuff did he say? | 他具体说了什么 |
[26:41] | What if no one’s looking for us? | 要是没人在找我们怎么办 |
[26:42] | What if they don’t even realize that we’re gone? | 要是根本没人发现我们失踪了怎么办 |
[26:44] | Sara, let’s focus on the questions we can answer, | 莎拉 我们想想目前能解决的问题吧 |
[26:46] | build on what we know. | 基于我们知道的事情 |
[26:47] | We don’t know anything. That’s the problem. | 我们一无所知 这才是问题所在 |
[26:50] | We don’t know who took us | 我们不知道谁绑架了我们 |
[26:51] | Or for how long we’ll be here or even where we are. | 我们还要在这儿呆多久 身在何方 |
[26:53] | Okay. Well, let’s figure that out. | 那我们来推测一下 |
[26:55] | Let’s figure out where we are. | 来想想我们在哪儿 |
[26:59] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[27:00] | Space under the floor. So we’re not in a basement. | 地下是空的 所以我们不在地下室里 |
[27:04] | And this is a much older building, | 这栋建筑年代较久 |
[27:07] | based on how worn the floor is. | 从破旧的地板可以看出 |
[27:10] | And there’s the sound. | 还有声音 |
[27:11] | What sound? | 什么声音 |
[27:12] | Exactly. | 没声音 |
[27:14] | No car honks, | 没有汽笛声 |
[27:15] | No traffic noise. | 没有车辆的噪音 |
[27:17] | Either this room is seriously soundproof | 要么是这间房间隔音效果好 |
[27:21] | Or we’re not in new york. | 要么是我们不在纽约 |
[27:24] | Looks like your hunch paid off. | 被你说中了 |
[27:28] | Douglas Stevens. | 道格拉斯·斯蒂文森 |
[27:28] | He did a nickel as a getaway driver | 他在一次银行抢劫案中 |
[27:30] | for a bank robbery. | 充当逃跑汽车的司机 |
[27:31] | And guess who did time with him. | 猜猜谁是他的同伙 |
[27:32] | None other than Roger Henson. | 正是罗杰·汉森 |
[27:34] | Do the prison records show his blood type? | 监狱记录里有他的血型吗 |
[27:35] | B-negative. | B型Rh阴性血 |
[27:36] | Okay, I’m gonna put out an APB. | 我要发出罪犯的全境通告 |
[27:38] | And alert all hospitals. | 通知所有医院 |
[27:40] | With the amount of blood that he lost, | 他失了那么多血 |
[27:41] | he’s gonna need medical treatment. | 一定需要医疗救助 |
[27:42] | He might not need a hospital. | 他也许用不着去医院 |
[27:44] | Douglas Stevens has a sister who’s a nurse. | 道格拉斯·斯蒂文森有个做护士的姐姐 |
[27:46] | Guess who called in sick today. | 猜猜今天谁请了病假 |
[27:49] | NYPD, open up! | 纽约警察局 开门 |
[27:53] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[27:55] | What are you people doing here? | 你们要干什么 |
[27:56] | We’re here for your brother. | 我们是来找你弟弟的 |
[27:57] | Doug? I haven’t seen him in weeks. | 道格吗 我好几周没见到他了 |
[27:58] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[27:59] | Yeah, well, we’re not gonna take your word for it. | 是吗 我们可不相信你的鬼话 |
[28:01] | Hey, you can’t just barge in here. | 喂 你们不能强闯民居 |
[28:03] | Actually, ma’am, we can. | 实际上我们可以 女士 |
[28:13] | NYPD! Don’t move. | 纽约警察局 不许动 |
[28:15] | Douglas Stevens, | 道格拉斯·斯蒂文森 |
[28:17] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[28:23] | The girls that you took, where are they? | 你把那两个女孩带到哪去了 |
[28:27] | Where’s your partner– Roger Henson? | 你的搭档罗杰·汉森在哪 |
[28:33] | Who put the two of you up to this? | 是谁指使你们的 |
[28:35] | I got nothing to say. | 我什么都不会说 |
[28:36] | Well, then you’re gonna go down for all of it. | 那所有的罪名就都由你来扛 |
[28:39] | You were driving the van. | 货车是你开的 |
[28:41] | That’s murder, two counts of kidnapping. | 一人被谋杀 两人被绑架 |
[28:43] | Do you know how many years you’re gonna be in jail for? | 你知道你要蹲多少年牢房吗 |
[28:46] | It’s in the triple digits. | 一百年以上 |
[28:49] | Tell us where the girls are. | 告诉我们那两个女孩在哪 |
[28:51] | That’s your only hope. | 这是你唯一的出路 |
[28:53] | Let me know when my ambulance gets here. | 救护车来了告诉我一声 |
[28:59] | I’d like a minute with him. | 我想跟他单独谈一会 |
[29:20] | I just said I don’t want to talk, | 我说了我不想谈 |
[29:21] | so you can’t question me. | 所以你无权审问我 |
[29:24] | I have rights. | 这是我的权利 |
[29:25] | I’m not gonna say anything without a lawyer. | 律师不在场我什么都不会说 |
[29:26] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[29:29] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[29:30] | You remember the girl with the red hair? | 你还记得那个红头发的女孩吗 |
[29:33] | I’m her father. | 我是她父亲 |
[29:35] | Please know | 你要知道 |
[29:37] | I will do whatever it takes to get her back. | 我会不惜任何代价把她救回来 |
[29:43] | Those police outside are my friends. | 外面的警察都是我的朋友 |
[29:45] | My daughter’s friends, too. | 也是我女儿的朋友 |
[29:49] | So it’s just you and me. | 这里只有你和我 |
[29:53] | If you touch me,I’ll press charges. | 你敢动我一下我就起诉你 |
[29:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:57] | – Where are they? – I’m just a driver. | -她们在哪 -我只是个司机 |
[29:59] | I-I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[30:00] | You know Henson ditched the van for the black Yukon. | 你知道汉森遗弃了货车换了一辆黑色育空 |
[30:04] | So where did he go? Where did he take the girls? | 他去哪了 他把女孩们带到哪去了 |
[30:10] | I won’t ask you again. Where did he take the girls? | 我不会再问第二遍 他把女孩们带到哪去了 |
[30:25] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:29] | The address Stevens gave you is to a farm off route 301. | 斯蒂文森给你的地址是301公路旁的一座农场 |
[30:32] | That’s 60 miles north from here. | 在警局北面60英里处 |
[30:34] | Agent Harris and a tactical team | 哈里斯探员带着一个战术小组 |
[30:36] | are heading to the location. | 正赶去那 |
[30:37] | Already? | 已经去了 |
[30:38] | They should be arriving at the farm any moment. | 他们现在应该到了 |
[30:40] | And what will they do then? | 他们会怎么做 |
[30:42] | Whatever’s necessary to recover Alexis and her friend. | 不惜一切代价救回阿丽克西斯和她的朋友 |
[30:45] | But I’ll let you know the moment I have any news. | 我一有消息就会通知你 |
[30:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:51] | Do you want a coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗 |
[30:53] | No, thanks. My adrenaline will suffice. | 不用 谢了 我的肾上腺素就够用了 |
[30:59] | Did you find out who owns the farm? | 你查出那个农场是谁的了吗 |
[31:01] | Nobody. | 没有主人 |
[31:01] | The property’s been tied up in foreclosure since 2009. | 那个农场从2009年起就被抵押出去了 |
[31:04] | It’s been sitting empty. It’s isolated. | 一直空着 没人管理 |
[31:08] | Look, the FBI knows what they’re doing. | 联调局的人都很厉害 |
[31:10] | They’re trained in hostage rescue. | 他们受训如何解救人质 |
[31:12] | Alexis is in the best possible hands. | 他们是最有把握营救阿丽克西斯的人 |
[31:15] | I’m tapped into state police dispatch. | 我听了州警局的调度室对话 |
[31:17] | The feds are on the scene right now. | 调查局的人现在已经到现场了 |
[31:30] | That’s our SUV. | 那就是我们要找的SUV |
[31:31] | Okay, sooner or later someone will show up to bring us more food, | 他们迟早还会再给我们送吃的 |
[31:34] | and we need to be prepared. | 所以我们得做好准备 |
[31:36] | So what did that security guy tell you? | 安保负责人跟你说什么了 |
[31:39] | Avoid eye contact with the captor. | 避免跟挟持者有眼神接触 |
[31:41] | So they don’t perceive you to be a witness. | 那样他们就不会认为你是目击者 |
[31:42] | Good. What else? | 很好 还有什么 |
[31:43] | Be vulnerable. | 装得可怜一些 |
[31:44] | Try to let the captor see you as human, | 尽量让劫持者把你当作人来对待 |
[31:47] | as someone they can relate to. | 当作与他们有关的人来对待 |
[31:49] | Try to build up trust, build a relationship. | 尽量与他们建立信任 建立关系 |
[31:52] | How are we supposed to build a relationship without eye contact? | 没有眼神交流又怎么能建立关系呢 |
[31:55] | That’s a good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[32:03] | The minute she knows,you’ll know. | 她一有消息就会告诉你的 |
[32:06] | I just wish that minute was now. | 我想现在就知道 |
[32:08] | It’s all happening too fast and too slow at the same time. | 这一切发生得太快又太慢 |
[32:14] | Tell me what happened with Douglas Stevens. | 你对道格拉斯·斯蒂文森做了什么 |
[32:19] | I appealed to his humanity. | 我让他发发慈悲 |
[32:24] | I didn’t think you had that side to you. | 我没想到你还有这一面 |
[32:27] | When it comes to the people I love, I do. | 涉及到我爱的人 我就会展现出这一面 |
[32:55] | Put the food tray under the door. | 把下面的食物托盘推出来 |
[32:59] | My name’s Aexis. This is Sara. | 我叫阿丽克西斯 这是莎拉 |
[33:02] | Put the food tray under the door. | 把下面的食物托盘推出来 |
[33:17] | It’s kind of cold in here. | 这里有点冷 |
[33:20] | Is there any way we could get some more blankets? | 能再给我们几条毯子吗 |
[33:28] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么了 |
[33:29] | That man on the radio, he was speaking arabic. | 对讲机里的那个人说的是阿拉伯语 |
[33:31] | He said, “Return to your post. We have visitors. “ | 他说 回到各自岗位 有人来了 |
[33:48] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[33:52] | FBI! Hands up! | 联邦调查局 举起手来 |
[33:58] | You know, I still remember… | 你知道吗 我还仍然记得 |
[34:02] | when Alexis was born, they handed me this… | 阿丽克西斯刚出生的时候 他们把这个 |
[34:05] | tiny person, all bundled up. | 小孩子交给我 她被包裹着 |
[34:07] | She just… stared up at me. | 她 一直盯着我看 |
[34:15] | And when I looked down at her, This feeling hit me… | 当我也看着她时 有种感觉袭来 |
[34:22] | Like I’d been struck by lightning. | 就像是被闪电击中了一样 |
[34:28] | It was love. | 那就是爱 |
[34:32] | That instant, | 那一瞬间 |
[34:32] | inexplicable love you can only feel for your child. | 我感到了只会对自己孩子产生的无法解释的爱 |
[34:38] | In that moment, I knew. | 那时我知道 |
[34:43] | I knew my life had changed forever. | 我的人生永远改变了 |
[34:51] | And now it’s about to change again. | 而现在我的人生又要改变了 |
[35:00] | Gates. | 我是盖茨 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:12] | The farmhouse was empty. | 农舍是空的 |
[35:15] | Alexis and Sara are not there. | 阿丽克西斯和莎拉不在那 |
[35:26] | You’re sure she’s not in the cellar or some hidden room somewhere? | 你确定地下室或者密室里都没有她 |
[35:29] | We searched top to bottom. They’re gone. | 我们都找遍了 她们不在这 |
[35:31] | We did find these. | 我们倒是发现了这些 |
[35:33] | Either of ’em belong to Alexis? | 有阿丽克西斯的东西吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah, that one there. That’s–that’s hers. | 是的 那是她的 |
[35:38] | What does it mean that her coat’s here and she’s not? | 她的外套在这而人不在这说明了什么 |
[35:40] | This must have been a way station | 这里一定是个中转站 |
[35:42] | until they moved the girls someplace else. | 他们把女孩们带到别处去了 |
[35:43] | They’ve been one step ahead of us this whole time. | 他们总是能快我们一步 |
[35:45] | These people we’re dealing with are sophisticated. | 我们对付的这帮人非常老练 |
[35:48] | There are web cams outside. | 外面有摄像头 |
[35:50] | Our approach was streamed to an anonymous IP address. | 将我们的行踪暴露给了一个匿名IP |
[35:53] | That same IP accessed your daughter’s web site. | 也正是这个IP上了你女儿的网站 |
[35:55] | And you can’t trace it? | 你们无法追踪吗 |
[35:56] | It was routed across four continents. We’re not optimistic. | 踪迹横跨四个洲 很难查到 |
[36:00] | What about Roger Henson? | 那罗杰·汉森呢 |
[36:03] | He was shot to death after being tortured at length | 他被某个知道他们所作所为的人严刑拷打 |
[36:06] | by someone who knew what they were doing. | 最后一枪毙命 |
[36:10] | His fingernails were pulled off. | 他的指甲被拔了 |
[36:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:13] | Henson was working for the kidnappers. Why would they torture him? | 汉森是在为绑架者干活 他们为何拷打他 |
[36:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:19] | Well,then what do you think? | 那你觉得是怎么回事呢 |
[36:20] | What is your best guess as to what this means for Alexis, | 你猜测呢 这意味着阿丽克西斯会怎样 |
[36:23] | for the girls? | 她们会怎样 |
[36:24] | It means getting them back may be a little more complicated. | 这意味着 要把她们找回来可不容易 |
[36:38] | Were you crying in there? | 你在里面哭吗 |
[36:40] | I thought the running water would cover it up. | 我还以为流水声会盖住呢 |
[36:44] | We’ll be all right,Sara. | 莎拉 我们会没事的 |
[36:47] | I thought this was all about the money. | 我还以为他们只是要钱 |
[36:49] | But these people speak Arabic. | 但这伙人讲阿拉伯语 |
[36:52] | My father is a hated man back in Egypt. | 我爸在埃及敌人很多 |
[36:58] | We need to get out of here. | 我们必须逃出去 |
[37:00] | The only way out is through that door, and it’s locked. | 那扇门是唯一的出路 可是被锁了 |
[37:07] | Hey,are those bobby pins? | 你这是发夹吗 |
[37:27] | There are hopeful signs here,Castle. | 卡塞尔 我们还是有希望的 |
[37:31] | They’ve gone out of their way not to harm the girls. | 他们并没有伤害女孩们 |
[37:34] | They want them alive. | 他们想留活口 |
[37:36] | That’ll give us time to track down whoever’s behind this. | 这会给我们时间来查明幕后黑手 |
[37:41] | How? | 怎么查 |
[37:45] | Our main suspect is dead, | 我们的首要嫌疑人死了 |
[37:47] | The only thing Stevens knew was where the farmhouse is, and… | 斯蒂文森只知道那农场在哪里 而且 |
[37:53] | we have no idea who we’re looking for. | 我们根本不知道找的是什么人 |
[37:56] | The FBI is searching the farm for evidence. | 联邦调查局已经在搜查农场了 |
[37:59] | They’re canvassing the area for witnesses | 他们在寻找目击者 |
[38:01] | that might have seen whoever was on the property. | 也许有人看到是谁在农场里 |
[38:03] | All of which is just another way of saying | 这些只不过是说明 |
[38:05] | that we’re back to square one. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[38:09] | Won’t be the first time. | 不会像之前那样了 |
[38:13] | We’re gonna solve this, Castle. We will find a way. | 卡塞尔 我们会解决的 会有出路的 |
[38:17] | “We’ve done it before with less to go on. “ | “线索更少的情况下我们都办到了” |
[38:19] | You know who told me that? | 这是谁教我的 |
[38:22] | I did… | 是我 |
[38:24] | In a fit of irrational optimism. | 我那是盲目乐观 |
[38:28] | Castle, go see your mom. Get some rest. Come back in the morning. | 去看看你妈妈吧 好好休息 明早再回来 |
[38:32] | No one is giving up here. | 没有人放弃 |
[38:34] | No, I-I can’t. I’m– | 不行 我不行 |
[38:36] | Here’s a decaf. | 无咖啡因咖啡 |
[38:39] | It’s for the road. | 路上喝 |
[38:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | It’s been hours now. | 都试了几小时了 |
[38:59] | My dad taught me how to do this | 我爸教过我这个 |
[39:00] | when he was researching for one of his books. | 那时他是为写书做研究 |
[39:02] | He actually bought a door for us to practice on. | 他还弄了一扇门让我们练习 |
[39:04] | This was recently? | 这是最近的事吗 |
[39:06] | I was 10. | 是我十岁时 |
[39:07] | – Oh,god. – I can do this. | -老天 -我可以的 |
[39:10] | One bobby pin is the torsion wrench, | 一根发夹扳着锁孔 |
[39:12] | the other is the lockpick. | 另一根用来撬锁 |
[39:14] | I just need to be careful not to apply too much pressure. | 我只要小心控制好力度就行 |
[39:17] | Did you just break the hairpin? Because that’s the last one. | 你这是把发夹扳断了吗 那可是最后一根 |
[39:21] | No. I got it. | 不 我成功了 |
[39:23] | Oh, my god. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:29] | What’s out there? | 外面是什么 |
[39:31] | A hallway. Like in an office building. | 走廊 像是栋写字楼 |
[39:33] | I don’t see anyone. | 我没看见有人 |
[39:34] | What if they catch us,then what? | 万一被抓住了怎么办 |
[39:36] | They want us alive. Just remember that. | 他们想我们活着 记住这个就好 |
[39:39] | Here’s the plan– we head down the hall. There has to be a way out. | 这么办 我们穿过走廊 那边一定有出路 |
[39:42] | If it looks like there’s two ways, | 如果走廊有两个方向 |
[39:43] | we split up and double our chances that one of us makes it out. | 我们就分头跑 这样总有一个能跑出去 |
[39:45] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我紧张得想吐了 |
[39:47] | You’re not going to throw up. | 你不会吐的 |
[39:49] | You’re going to get out of here. | 你会逃出去的 |
[39:51] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[40:05] | – Go. – No, no. | -行动 -不行 |
[40:06] | We talked about this. Go. | 我们说好的 行动 |
[40:51] | Are you expecting someone to skype you? | 你和别人约了视频聊天吗 |
[40:52] | No. | 没有 |
[41:01] | – Alexis. – Daddy? | -阿丽克西斯 -爸爸 |
[41:02] | Oh,my god. I tried to call 9-1-1 but it wouldn’t go through. | 谢天谢地 我想报警 可是打不通 |
[41:05] | Baby, are–are you okay? Where are you? | 宝贝 你没事吧 你在哪儿 |
[41:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:10] | Oh, no. The phone’s about to die. | 坏了 这电话要没电了 |
[41:10] | Um, I–we’re–we’re– we’re in some building. | 我们在一栋大楼里 |
[41:12] | We were locked in a room but we got out. | 我们被锁在一个房间里 但逃出来了 |
[41:14] | Where? What building? What’s out– what’s outside the window? | 在哪儿 什么大楼 窗外有什么 |
[41:17] | Nothing. Nothing. I can’t see anything. The windows are covered up. | 什么都没有 我看不见 窗户都被遮住了 |
[41:22] | They’re coming. They’re coming. They found out we’re gone. | 他们来了 他们发现我们跑了 |
[41:25] | Baby, get out of there. Get out of there now. | 宝贝 快跑 快跑出去 |
[41:27] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[41:35] | Can you tell where the call’s coming from? | 你能追踪到这个电话的地址吗 |
[41:36] | Tracking now. | 正在追踪 |
[41:51] | This can’t be right. | 不可能啊 |
[41:53] | Why? What is it? | 怎么了 在哪儿 |
[41:59] | This says that the call originated from a cell tower in paris, France. | 信号是从法国巴黎的信号站传来的 |
[42:17] | Help! | 救命 |