Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] They once top the world 他们曾经是金融大鳄
[00:01] until the financial crisis strike they flamed out. 直到金融危机来袭 他们销声匿迹
[00:04] That’s when their wives got busy taking over. 于是他们的妻子夺过了掌控权
[00:07] the wives of wall street. 华尔街之妻
[00:08] Penelope, the fashion mogul. 佩内洛普 时尚显贵
[00:10] You look amazing in my dress. 你穿我的设计真是太美了
[00:12] Margo,the cosmetics queen. 玛格 化妆品女王
[00:14] If you weren’t my son, I’d fire your ass. 你要不是我儿子 我肯定炒掉你
[00:17] Colette, home decor diva. 柯莱特 家庭装饰大牌
[00:19] Let’s sell today people. 今天要冲销售量 各位
[00:20] And then of course, there’s Hannah. What will she do next? 当然了 还有汉娜 她接下来会做什么
[00:25] Don’t let anyone stop you 别让任何人阻止你
[00:28] from getting what you want. 得到自己想要的
[00:30] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[00:32] We need more Hannah. 汉娜的镜头要多一点
[00:33] She’s the reason our numbers are spiking. 她是我们高收视的原因
[00:35] We all like this at the network, Peter. 电视节目就是这样 彼得
[00:37] It’s balanced. 讲究平衡
[00:38] Maybe that works for your brain-numbing finance shows. 也许你那些令人麻痹的金融节目是这样
[00:40] But this is reality tv. 但这是真人秀
[00:42] We need to hype the conflict. 要的就是激化冲突
[00:43] We need the unexpected. 要的就是意料之外
[00:45] Uh, sorry to interrupt Mr. Monroe. 抱歉打扰下 门罗先生
[00:46] The police are calling for you. 警方打电话找你
[00:47] There’s been a murder. 有桩凶杀案
[00:50] Okay. Heart-shaped cuff links? 好了 心形的袖扣
[00:52] Could you stop guessing? 你别再猜了好吗
[00:54] Okay, a pony? It’s a rocket. 好吧 小马 火箭
[00:55] It’s a limited-edition “Star Wars” Lightsaber 乔治·卢卡斯签名的限量版
[00:56] signed by George Lucas. 《星球大战》光剑
[00:58] Yes, because nothing says “Happy valentine’s day” 是啊 星战玩具最能表达
[01:00] like a “Star wars” toy. “情人节快乐”
[01:02] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[01:03] Please tell me that you didn’t get me a lightsaber 拜托你不要告诉我 咱们第一个情人节
[01:05] for our first valentine’s day together. 你要送我星战光剑
[01:07] Please give me some credit. 对我有点信心好吗
[01:10] You are gonna love what I got you. 我送你的你肯定会喜欢
[01:12] And you’re gonna love what I got you. 我送你的你也肯定会喜欢
[01:14] What about you, Espo? 你呢 埃斯波
[01:15] Any plans for valentine’s day tomorrow? 明天的情人节有安排吗
[01:18] Uh, yeah. 有
[01:19] Investigating a murder. 调查凶杀案
[01:20] I see. 明白了
[01:21] Victim is Hannah Green, 23. 被害人是汉娜·格林 23岁
[01:23] She’s one of the stars of the show “The wives of wall street.” 她是《华尔街之妻》里的明星
[01:26] Her brother’s on his way into the precinct from Jersey. 他哥哥正从新泽西往警局赶
[01:28] “Wives of wall street,” The reality show? 《华尔街之妻》那个真人秀吗
[01:30] Yeah. Seen it? 对 你看过吗
[01:31] Just long enough to make me want to kill myself. 看了一会儿我就想自杀了
[01:33] One minute of lunatics backstabbing each other is enough. 一群失心疯互相背后捅刀子 一分钟都受不了
[01:36] Speaking of backstabbing… 说到背后捅刀子
[01:39] She almost looks like she’s asleep. 她看上去像是睡着了
[01:42] The bus driver who came through last night 昨晚11点15分路过的公车司机
[01:44] 11:15 thought she was. 也以为她是睡了
[01:45] It wasn’t until this morning anyone realized she was dead. 今天早上才有人发现她死了
[01:47] Based on liver temp, 鉴于肝脏温度
[01:49] the earliest she could’ve died is 10:00, 10:30. 死亡时间最早是10点至10点半
[01:51] Okay, so she was killed in that hour. 她是那个时间段被杀害的
[01:53] Looks that way. 看来是这样的
[01:54] There’s no purse or cell on the body. 没有发现皮包和手机
[01:57] But if she was mugged, 如果是劫杀
[01:58] the doer missed that diamond tennis bracelet on her right wrist. 歹徒没看到她右手腕上的钻石手镯
[02:01] And if it was a mugger, 如果是抢劫犯
[02:02] he has exquisite taste in cutlery. 那他对刀具的品味相当讲究
[02:05] That’s a Takahara V.G. Chef knife. 这是高原牌VG大厨刀
[02:07] Runs about 200 bucks. 一把大概要两百块
[02:09] That’s pretty high-end for a murder weapon. 好高档的凶器啊
[02:11] Well, whoever attacked her, 无论是谁袭击了她
[02:12] it looks she fought back. 她都有反击
[02:13] She has defensive wounds, abrasions on her wrists, 她手腕上有自卫伤 擦伤
[02:16] and some possible genetic material underneath her fingernails. 指甲里可能还留有遗传物质
[02:19] I’ll run D.N.A. once I get back to the morgue. 回到验尸房我就会查DNA
[02:22] She live in the area? 她住在这个区吗
[02:23] No, downtown. Thompson hotel. 不 她住中心区 汤普森酒店
[02:26] So what was she doing up here? 那么她来这里做什么
[02:27] I don’t know. 不知道
[02:28] The producer of “The wives of wall street” 《华尔街之妻》的制片人说
[02:29] said they weren’t filming in this area. 他们没有在这一带拍摄
[02:32] Sorry I’m… late. 抱歉我迟到了
[02:33] Yeah. Jenny again? 又是因为珍妮吗
[02:35] Yeah. 是的
[02:36] Her temperature spiked this morning, 今早她的体温上升[排卵期]
[02:38] and suddenly it’s showtime. 我临时就得上场
[02:40] She’s got this baby making down to a science. 她完全依照科学理论来进行造人运动
[02:42] Sounds romantic. 听起来真浪漫啊
[02:43] I feel like a rooster in a henhouse. 我感觉自己像鸡舍里的公鸡
[02:45] Except for, there’s only one hen– 只不过 那里只有一只母鸡
[02:47] A very bossy hen. 还是只很专横的母鸡
[02:48] Okay, Espo, you and the rooster 好了 埃斯波 你和”公鸡”
[02:51] start a canvass, 开始排查
[02:51] and Castle and I will talk to the producer, 我和卡塞尔去找制片人
[02:53] see if he can give us any background on Hannah’s life. 看他能否提供些汉娜的背景情况
[02:56] Look, I am not this person. 听着 我不是这样的人
[02:59] Things just happen, and they… 有些事就是发生了 然后就
[03:01] they end up defining you, but it’s… 就这样定义了你 但是
[03:04] It’s not always fair. 这不公平
[03:07] That’s it. 就是这个
[03:09] That’s the last image we shot of Hannah. 这是汉娜最后的镜头
[03:11] Poor girl. 可怜的姑娘
[03:14] Such a loss. 太遗憾了
[03:16] She was ratings gold. 她是收视率的王牌
[03:19] You’re gonna have to find who did this. 你们要调查清楚是谁做的
[03:20] The audience will want to know. 观众们会想要知道的
[03:21] Yeah, not to mention her family, the D.A… 是啊 更别提她的家人 地检
[03:24] Mr. Monroe, when was this shot? 门罗先生 这是什么时候拍的
[03:27] Day before yesterday, around 8:00 P.M. Why? 前天 大概晚上八点 怎么了
[03:30] Because she’s wearing the same clothes that we found her in. 因为她尸体被发现时穿的是这身衣服
[03:32] That’s a full day later. 那可是整整一天以后了
[03:34] Do you know where she went after filming 你知不知道拍摄后她去了哪里
[03:36] or why she would’ve been on the upper west side? 或是她为什么去曼哈顿西区
[03:38] Well, to be honest, when the cameras go away, 说实话 摄像机下班
[03:40] so do I. 我也下班
[03:41] So I don’t even know what she did on her free time. 所以我根本不知道她平时做些什么
[03:43] In the video, she seems upset. Any idea what about? 她在录像里似乎很生气 是什么原因
[03:46] Oh, you gotta understand, 你们得知道
[03:48] we brought Hannah in to be Penelope’s assistant. 汉娜是作为佩内洛普的助手进入节目的
[03:50] You know, to mix things up a little bit. 我们得增加些戏剧化情节
[03:52] The small-town girl with the big-time dreams 小镇姑娘有想做时装设计师的
[03:54] of becoming a fashion designer. 远大理想
[03:55] Will she make it with the wives of wall street? 她会在《华尔街之妻》节目中成功吗
[03:57] She’s just milking it for the camera. 她只是在镜头前夸张演出
[03:59] They all do. 演员都是这样
[04:00] So it’s a reality show, just without the reality. 所以这是完全不真实的真人秀
[04:03] I like to think of it as heightened reality. 我倾向于认为这是高于现实
[04:07] Reality-ish. 有着现实味道的
[04:08] In real reality, 在真正的现实中
[04:10] did she have problems with anyone on the show? 她与节目组的人有矛盾吗
[04:12] Well, you put a bunch of tough-minded women together, 你把一帮女强人放在一起
[04:13] you’re gonna get a spat or two. 哪有不吵架的
[04:15] But Hannah was part of the family. 但汉娜是摄制组家庭的一员
[04:17] Okay, well, I’m gonna need all of her tapes 好吧 我需要她所有的影带
[04:19] just in case there’s something relevant. 以防其中有线索
[04:21] Of course. 没问题
[04:23] Although, you might want to check out her own family. 不过 你应该查查她真正的家人
[04:26] I know that she had trouble with her brother–Charlie Green. 我知道她跟她哥哥查理·格林关系不好
[04:30] Hannah always wanted to make it big in the city, 汉娜总想在大城市一举成名
[04:32] and when she came here, she, uh, 她来到这里时
[04:35] she lost her way. 她迷失了方向
[04:37] I should’ve done more. 我本该多做点什么
[04:38] I was her brother. I should’ve protected her. 我是她哥哥 我本该保护她的
[04:41] Mr. Green, 格林先生
[04:43] when was the last time you talked to Hannah? 你最后一次跟汉娜说话是什么时候
[04:44] Uh, a few days ago. 几天前
[04:46] I called her. We fought. 我打给她 吵了起来
[04:49] About what? 吵什么
[04:51] The usual. 还是那些事
[04:52] About how she was putting her life out there 她就那么把自己的生活
[04:54] for the world to see, 袒露在全世界面前
[04:55] what it was doing to the family. 这样会对这个家造成的影响
[04:57] She… 她
[04:58] She said I didn’t understand, 她说我不理解
[05:00] that there was more going on than I knew. 这里面的内幕远比我知道的多
[05:02] But to me, it was simple– she needed to come home. 但对我来说 很简单 她需要回家
[05:05] So… you didn’t approve of her 这么说 你并不赞成她
[05:07] being on “the wives of wall street”? 上《华尔街之妻》吗
[05:09] Approve? 赞同
[05:10] No, it was killing us… 不 我们难过死了
[05:12] To see the choices she made, the way she was living her life, 看她做的那些选择 看她过着不堪的生活
[05:15] all of it out there on national television. 一切都被录下来全国播放
[05:17] And that was before she started having the affair. 那还是在她跟人搞外遇之前
[05:20] Affair? 外遇
[05:21] You screw my husband, you think you’re welcome here? 你睡了我老公 还腆着脸回来工作
[05:25] He chose me, penelope. 他选择了我 佩内洛普
[05:26] Deal with it. 接受现实吧
[05:29] I am coming for you. 我不会放过你的
[05:31] So our victim was sleeping with the husband 这么说被害人跟真人秀中
[05:33] of one of the other women in the show? 另一个女人的丈夫上床了吗
[05:35] Not just sleeping with. 不仅是上床
[05:36] Hannah and Bob moved in together 被佩内洛普抓奸之后
[05:37] after Penelope found out about them. 汉娜和鲍勃同居了
[05:39] And yet the show’s pducer said nothing about it. 可是节目制作人却只字未提
[05:41] I’d say he was covering his own asset. 要我说他是为了保全自己
[05:44] This affair was broadcast on national television. 这场外遇在全国播放
[05:47] Did he really think that we weren’t gonna find out about it? 他真以为我们不会发现吗
[05:49] Oh, my goodness. 我的天
[05:51] It was Penelope, wasn’t it? 是佩内洛普干的 对吧
[05:53] Well, after what Hannah did to her marriage, 汉娜那样破坏她的婚姻
[05:55] I wouldn’t blame her. 真不忍责怪她
[05:57] See, Penelope kept her family afloat 是这样 鲍勃失业后
[06:00] after Bob lost his job, 是佩内洛普赚钱养家
[06:01] and then she gives Hannah this–this big break, 然后她给了汉娜一个大好机会
[06:04] and then Hannah repays her 而汉娜回报她的方式
[06:06] by screwing her worthless excuse of a husband. 就是跟她无能的丈夫搞到一起
[06:08] You’re a fan of “Wives of wall street”? 你是《华尔街之妻》的粉丝吗
[06:09] Oh, yeah. It’s the best show on TV. Why? 当然了 这是最棒的真人秀 怎么了
[06:12] I don’t–I just assumed that a woman like you 没什么 我只是以为像你这样的女人
[06:15] would prefer more… sophisticated fare. 会喜欢更加…深奥的精神食粮
[06:18] Excuse me? 你说什么
[06:19] W-what did you just say? 你刚说什么
[06:22] Hey, Lanie. What’s up? 蕾妮 什么事
[06:24] I’m sending you a picture of a fingernail fragment 我给你发了一张指甲碎片的图片
[06:26] I pulled from the victim’s scalp. 是从被害人的头皮中拔出的
[06:28] I figured it came from the killer during the attack. 我猜是凶手在袭击时留下的
[06:31] Can you run D.N.A.? 你能查下DNA吗
[06:32] It’s already happening. 已经在做了
[06:33] Great. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[06:36] ‘sito, is it just me or… 埃斯波西托 是我看错了还是…
[06:41] Is that a perfect match? 这两个颜色是不是完全一致
[06:45] Okay, wait a minute. 等一等
[06:47] You’re reading too much into this. 你们过度解读了
[06:49] Can you at least wait until we’re done filming? 至少等到我们拍摄完毕好吗
[06:51] – I am not having– – What a classy thing to say. -我并没有 -还真是优雅的说法
[06:53] Oh, my– you don’t know how I meant it. 天啊 你不知道我多认真
[06:54] – Like she did it on purpose? – I’m not saying that. -她又不是故意的 -我没那意思
[06:57] Well, we’re not canceling the wedding. 我们不会取消婚礼
[06:59] Look, I’m just saying that this sucks, okay? 我只是说这一切糟透了 好吗
[07:01] Hannah dying a month before our wedding… 汉娜居然在我们婚礼前一个月去世了
[07:03] – Hush, darling. – Ashley’s right. -亲爱的 -阿什莉说得对
[07:05] Maybe we should, like, postpone it or something. 或许我们应该延期之类的
[07:07] Postpone? 延期
[07:09] For that bitch? 就为了那个贱人
[07:10] Penelope! 佩内洛普
[07:11] Look, it’s not like I killed her. 听着 又不是我杀了她
[07:13] Excuse me, Ms. Foster. 打扰一下 福斯特女士
[07:16] Detective Beckett, NYPD. 我是贝克特警探 纽约警察
[07:18] How do you do? 你好吗
[07:19] I’m fine. 我很好
[07:20] Uh, but you… 但是你
[07:22] are under arrest 要被逮捕了
[07:23] for the murder of Hannah Green. 罪名是谋杀汉娜·格林
[07:25] So I guess it is like you killed her. 所以我猜的确是你杀了她
[07:27] Are you still rolling? Did you get that? 还在拍摄吗 刚那段拍下来没
[07:40] How dare you arrest me in front of the cast and crew. 你们竟敢在演职人员面前逮捕我
[07:43] You should be more worried about this, Penelope. 你该担心的是这个 佩内洛普
[07:47] That’s a lab report 这是一份实验室报告
[07:48] for a fingernail fragment found in Hannah’s hair. 关于在汉娜头发里发现的指甲碎片
[07:51] It’s a D.N.A. Match to you. DNA检测结果与你吻合
[07:53] You want to tell me how it got there? 你想说说它是怎么到那里去的吗
[07:55] Because if you won’t, 因为要是你不说
[07:56] I’m sure your husband Bob will. 我肯定你丈夫鲍勃会说的
[07:58] Bob? Come on. 鲍勃 得了吧
[08:00] What do you think he’s gonna tell you? 你以为他会跟你说什么
[08:01] That poor bastard is so stupid 那个混蛋是个蠢货
[08:03] He thought Hannah actually had feelings for him. 他还以为汉娜对他有真感情
[08:05] And everybody knew all she wanted to do 而大家都知道她想要的
[08:07] was up her profile on the show. 是提高在节目中的关注度
[08:09] She was just using him. 她只是在利用他
[08:12] It was true love. 那是真爱
[08:14] Hannah and I were in love. 汉娜和我相爱了
[08:16] Well, we know your wife Penelope and Hannah had a fight. 我们知道你的妻子佩内洛普和汉娜打了一架
[08:19] Had things been escalating between them lately? 最近他们之间的战争升级了吗
[08:21] Hannah and I never talked about Penelope. 汉娜和我从不谈论佩内洛普
[08:23] But you lived with Hannah. 但是你跟汉娜同居
[08:25] Do you know where she was last night? 你知道她昨晚去了哪里吗
[08:27] No. 不
[08:28] She didn’t come home last night 她昨晚没回家
[08:29] and I didn’t see her all day yesterday. 我昨天一整天都没见到她
[08:30] Was that unusual? 那很反常吗
[08:32] Yeah, I was worried. 对 我很担心
[08:33] But do you really think penelope could killed her? 但是你真觉得佩内洛普会杀了她吗
[08:36] Hell, yeah, I wanted to kill her. 我当然想杀她
[08:38] But with all of America watching? 但是当着全美人民的面吗
[08:39] How stupid do you think I am? 你以为我有多蠢
[08:41] What about the fingernail? 那指甲是怎么回事
[08:44] The truth is… 事实是
[08:46] Hannah and I did have a little dustup. 汉娜跟我确实有些争执
[08:49] But not the night that she was killed. 但不是在她被害当晚
[08:51] It was the night before. 是前一晚
[08:53] Okay, so what was the nature of this dustup? 那次争执的内容是什么
[08:56] We were filming confessionals. 我们在拍摄忏悔场面
[08:58] Hannah waited for me outside the studio, 汉娜在摄影棚外等我
[09:00] said she wanted to talk. 说她想谈一谈
[09:01] – About what? – Margo. -关于什么 -玛格
[09:04] Margo hired Hannah after I fired her ass. 我炒掉汉娜之后玛格雇佣了她
[09:07] And no surprise, 不出意料
[09:09] Hannah and Margo were having trouble at work. 汉娜和玛格在工作上出现了问题
[09:11] And crazy as it sounds, 尽管听起来很疯狂
[09:12] that bitch wanted me to rehire her. 那个贱人希望我重新雇佣她
[09:15] Do you actually expect me to believe 你真以为我会相信
[09:17] that she asked you for her job back 她毁了你的婚姻
[09:19] after she ruined your marriage? 却又来求你再雇她吗
[09:20] Why do you think I lost it? 你以为我为什么会失控
[09:22] I yanked her hair and broke my nail. 我扯了她的头发 弄坏了指甲
[09:25] But that was it. 但仅此而已
[09:26] She broke free, took off, 她挣脱走人了
[09:28] and that was the last I saw of Hannah. 那是我最后一次见到汉娜
[09:29] And I suppose you won’t mind me asking 你不介意我问下昨晚
[09:31] where you were between 10:15 and 11:15 last night? 10点15至11点15你在哪里吧
[09:36] Okay, so the kickboxing teacher at Noho gym 诺合体育馆的跆拳道老师
[09:39] confirms that Penelope was “sweating her ass off” 证实佩内洛普十点到十一点
[09:41] downtown in a class from 10:00 till 11:00. 在市区一个教学班”挥汗如雨”
[09:45] So whoever killed Hannah, 所以杀害汉娜的凶手
[09:47] it wasn’t Penelope Foster. 并非佩内洛普·福斯特
[09:48] Okay, then. Where are we on the murder weapon? 那好吧 凶器查得怎么样
[09:52] You know what? There’s no fingerprints. 没有指纹
[09:53] But they did find antimony oxide 不过他们在刀柄上
[09:55] on the knife’s handle. 找到了氧化锑
[09:57] A fire retardant if memory serves. 没记错的话 这是阻燃剂
[09:59] And also, based on the wound, 从伤口情况看来
[10:00] it looks like the knife was new or had never been used. 这把刀应该是新的 或者从没使用过
[10:03] Hey, guys. Check this out. 伙计们 来看这个
[10:04] A fan took this and posted it 一个粉丝拍了这张照片
[10:06] to a “Wives of Wall Street” fan site 然后传到《华尔街之妻》粉丝网上
[10:08] The night of the murder. 是案发当晚
[10:09] That’s Hannah. 这是汉娜
[10:10] Yeah, and it was time stamped. 照片有时间戳
[10:11] This is 20 minutes before she was killed. 这是她被害前二十分钟拍的
[10:13] 20 minutes? 二十分钟
[10:14] So that building must have something to do with the murder. 这栋楼一定和她的凶杀案有关系
[10:15] Uh, any idea where it is? 知道在哪吗
[10:16] The photo wasn’t geotagged, 照片没有位置信息
[10:17] but you can see part of the building’s number ends in 46. 但能看到这栋楼的门牌号以46结尾
[10:20] And I can tell you who lives here. 我知道谁住这里
[10:22] I know this building. 我认识这栋楼
[10:24] It’s from the show. 是真人秀里的
[10:26] This is Margo’s place, somewhere on the upper west. 这是玛格家 在上西区某处
[10:28] South of 83rd. 83街以南
[10:29] Wait. That means Margo lives right around the corner 等等 也就是说玛格就住在汉娜
[10:32] from where Hannah was killed. 死亡现场不远处
[10:37] My mom’s just wrapping up a call, 我妈妈在打电话
[10:39] but she’ll be right out, as soon as s– 她马上就出来 等她
[10:41] I will talk to you later. Here I am. 我回头再跟你说 我来了
[10:44] Thank you, sweetheart. 谢谢 亲爱的
[10:45] How can I help you? 有什么事吗
[10:46] Uh, we just needed to go over 我们就是想理清
[10:47] the last 24 hours of Hannah’s life. 汉娜死前24小时都做了些什么
[10:51] And we were wondering, 我们想知道
[10:52] when was it that you last saw her? 你最后一次见她是什么时候
[10:53] She came by around 10:00 last night for a few minutes. Why? 她昨晚十点过来待了几分钟 怎么了
[10:57] Because she was killed around the corner from here just after leaving. 她走后 就在离这里不远处被杀了
[11:02] That’s terrible. 太可怕了
[11:02] Yes, yes, it is. 的确
[11:04] Um, would you mind telling us why she came by? 介意告诉我们她来干什么吗
[11:07] To apologize. 道歉
[11:08] For what? 为什么道歉
[11:13] After Penelope fired Hannah for the affair, 佩内洛普因为外遇的事炒了汉娜之后
[11:16] I hired her to develop a clothing line 我聘请她和我儿子斯通一起
[11:19] with my son Stone. 发展一个服装系列
[11:21] I heard she had talent and… 我听说她很有天赋
[11:24] It wouldn’t hurt to get some screen time. 能多争取些上镜机会也不错
[11:26] Bob and Hannah’s affair has been 鲍勃和汉娜的外遇事件
[11:28] the big story arc these past few months. 过去几个月一直被大肆报道
[11:31] Three days ago, she was supposed to come by 三天前 她本该过来
[11:33] and present her ideas. 介绍她的理念
[11:35] The “Wives of Wall Street” cameras 《华尔街之妻》的团队
[11:37] were here and ready to roll, 都过来准备拍摄了
[11:39] and Hannah’s a no-show. 汉娜却没有出现
[11:41] Did she say why? 她解释原因了吗
[11:42] No. 没有
[11:42] If it was anyone else, I would fire her. 要是别人的话 我早开除了
[11:46] But it didn’t hurt that you got a little more screen time. 但能多争取些上镜机会也不错
[11:48] I know that’s crass, 我知道这很俗
[11:51] but that’s how this works. 可这行就是这样的
[11:52] When she came that night, 汉娜那晚过来
[11:54] Hannah only said she was sorry 只说自己很抱歉
[11:55] and promised to recommit to her job. 并且答应会好好工作
[11:58] Did she tell you where she was going afterwards? 她说接着要去哪了吗
[12:00] No. I-I assumed that… 没有 我以为
[12:03] she was going home. 她会回家的
[12:04] And what did you do when she left? 她走后你做什么了
[12:06] I jumped on a conference call with my entertainment attorney 我跟我的娱乐律师电话会议
[12:09] to discuss Stone and Ashley’s spin-off. 讨论斯通和阿什莉的资产分配
[12:13] So phone records confirm that Margo made 电话记录证实玛格确实
[12:15] a 56-minute phone call to her entertainment lawyer 在10点23分用她的固定电话给她的娱乐律师
[12:18] at 10:23 from her landline at the apartment. 打了一通长达56分钟的电话
[12:22] You know, the truth is anyone who subscribes 其实任何订阅
[12:23] to the “Wives of Wall Street” web site 《华尔街之妻》网站的人
[12:25] would’ve know that Hannah was at Margo’s building from that photo. 都能从照片看出汉娜在玛格家
[12:28] They send out text alerts any time there’s a new post. 有新东西发布 网站会发短信提醒你
[12:30] And they have hundreds of thousands of subscribers. 有几十万人订阅了这网站
[12:32] Hey. I got a little mystery here. 我这儿有个神秘事件
[12:34] You mean besides your Valentine’s Day plans? 你是说除了你的情人节计划吗
[12:37] Hannah’s financials. 汉娜的财政状况
[12:39] For the past two months, 过去两个月
[12:40] she’s been making weekly cash deposits of 5 grand. 她每周都会存五千美元现金
[12:42] Now I checked with her family, everyone on the show. 我问过她的家人 还有真人秀里的人
[12:44] No one knows where it’s coming from. 都不知道钱是哪来的
[12:45] I take it she didn’t make it selling girl scout cookies. 应该不是卖女童子军饼干赚来的吧
[12:48] Well, maybe it has something to do with where she was 也许跟她没去向玛格介绍
[12:49] when she missed the pitch meeting with Margo on her fashion line. 服装系列的理念那天去的地方有关
[12:53] Credit card charge puts her at a dive bar 信用卡记录显示当时她在布鲁克林
[12:55] in Brooklyn called the Last Stop. 一家叫最后一站的酒吧
[12:57] A dive bar? What was she doing there 酒吧 她为什么去那里
[12:59] instead of at the most important meeting of her life? 而不是出席她人生中最重要的一次会议
[13:01] I don’t know. The bartender said she was having 不清楚 酒保说她和某个男人
[13:02] a pretty heated discussion with some dude, 聊得热火朝天
[13:05] so I got the bartender sitting down with a sketch artist. 于是我请酒保来帮素描师给那个人画像
[13:07] See if we can figure out who he is. 看我们能否查出是谁
[13:11] Uh, sorry. 抱歉
[13:12] I had to run home and, uh… 我得回家…
[13:14] Cock-a-doodle-doo? 造人
[13:16] That’s good. 说得好
[13:17] Uh, yeah. 没错
[13:18] Tomorrow’s going to be the least romantic Valentine’s Day ever. 明天将会是有史以来最不浪漫的情人节
[13:21] Oh, thank you. 谢了
[13:22] So I had tech look into Hannah’s last 24 hours, 我让技术人员查了汉娜死前的24小时
[13:26] after her fight with Penelope 就是和佩内洛普吵架之后
[13:27] and before showing up at Margo’s. 去玛格家之前的活动
[13:29] And did they find anything useful? 有什么有用的线索吗
[13:30] They didn’t find anything at all. 完全没有
[13:31] She didn’t make any calls, 她没打电话
[13:32] didn’t answer any calls, sent no texts. 没接电话 没发短信
[13:35] She didn’t even log on to her e-mail 甚至没有登录电邮
[13:36] or any other online accounts. 或其他在线账号
[13:37] No digital fingerprint whatsoever. 完全没有使用电子设备的痕迹
[13:39] Well, it’s like she disappeared. 就好像凭空消失了一样
[13:40] Why would she go radio silent for 24 hours? 她怎么会24小时不用电子设备呢
[13:43] And where the hell was she? 她到底上哪去了
[13:44] I’ll tell you where she was– 我来告诉你们她上哪去了
[13:47] Madagascar. 马达加斯加
[13:48] As in the country 就是位于非洲
[13:49] off the southeastern coast of Africa, 东南海岸的那个国家
[13:51] made famous by the adorable animated film? 因有爱动画电影而出名的那个
[13:53] Yep. The material I found underneath her fingernails– 没错 我在她指甲里找到的物质
[13:56] not skin from an attacker. 不是凶手的皮肤组织
[13:58] It’s alluaudia. 而是亚龙木
[13:59] And what is alluaudia? 亚龙木是什么
[14:00] A rare spiny plant 一种珍稀多刺的植物
[14:02] cultivated primarily in Madagascar. 主要生长于马达加斯加
[14:05] So how did it get under her fingernails? 那又是怎么跑到她指甲里去的
[14:07] Beats me. 问倒我了
[14:08] As for her defensive wounds, 至于她的自卫伤
[14:10] they were not sustained at the time of murder. 不是临死前留下的
[14:12] They’re from 24 hours prior. 而是24小时之前
[14:14] That’s about the time that she went off the grid, 那差不多是她消失的那段时间
[14:16] which means there’s gotta be a connection. 两者之间一定有联系
[14:18] Oh, I think there is. 必须有
[14:20] Remember this abrasion? 记得这个擦伤吗
[14:22] Yeah. 记得
[14:23] Well, I figured out what caused it. 我知道这是怎么搞的了
[14:26] Her diamond tennis bracelet. 她的钻石手链
[14:28] But wasn’t that… 但是那个不是戴在
[14:30] on her right wrist? 右手吗
[14:31] Good memory. 好记性
[14:32] So her wrists were tied together. 所以说她的手是被绑在一起了
[14:34] Tight and for several hours. 紧紧地绑了好几个小时
[14:36] Now it’s making sense– 这就说得通了
[14:37] wearing the same clothes overnight… 第二天还穿着一样的衣服
[14:39] The radio silence… 消失的一整天
[14:40] And the defensive wounds 24 hours prior to death. 自卫伤口是在死亡前24小时造成的
[14:43] Hannah was held hostage. 汉娜是被绑架了
[14:50] If Hannah was being held hostage, 如果她被绑架了
[14:52] then why didn’t she report it? 她怎么没报案呢
[14:53] And how did she get magically transported to Madagascar? 她又是怎么神奇地跑到马达加斯加去了
[14:56] And why would she go afterwards to Margo’s to apologize for missing work? 她为什么要去玛格那为旷工而道歉
[14:59] It has to have something to do with those $5,000 payments 一定和那些五千块的存款
[15:03] and that meeting with that mystery man at the bar in Brooklyn. 和在布鲁克林酒吧与神秘男人会面有关
[15:07] It all seems so random. 看起来毫无关联
[15:08] I mean, I know by the end of this, 我知道在最后
[15:10] all of these clues will fit together beautifully in a murderous mosaic. 这些线索都会完美地凶残地联系在一起
[15:13] But… how? 但是怎么联系上的呢
[15:16] Wait. 等等
[15:18] Is this your Valentine’s Day gift to me, 这是你送我的情人节礼物吗
[15:21] a complex mystery where nothing makes sense? 一桩毫无头绪的复杂而神秘的案子
[15:23] You know me so well. 你真是太了解我了
[15:25] Um, I hate to interrupt your little, uh, love connection. 我真不想打扰你们的爱的交流
[15:29] but I checked traffic cameras. 不过我查了交通摄像头
[15:31] I found footage of Hannah arriving at Margo’s building in a taxi. 找到汉娜打车到玛格家的录像
[15:34] I got the medallion. 记下出租车牌照
[15:35] I talked to the cabbie, whose log showed 联系了司机 他的记录显示
[15:36] that the he picked up Hannah at 78th and Lex. 汉娜是在78大道和莱克星敦街交界处上车的
[15:38] Did he say where she was coming from– 他说了她是从哪出来的吗
[15:40] Building, store? 是家里 还是店里
[15:41] He didn’t know. 他不知道
[15:41] He said that she was standing on the corner when she flagged him down. 他说她招手让他停车时就站在街角
[15:43] Well, then she could’ve come from anywhere. 她可能是从任何地方出来
[15:45] There’s no way we can narrow that down, bro. 我们没办法缩小这个范围
[15:47] Maybe there is. 也许有办法哦
[15:48] I spoke to a regulator at the department of agriculture. 我找到一个农业部的负责人
[15:51] It seems Alluaudia is used in green sustainable architecture 亚龙木多用于绿色可持续型建筑
[15:55] in rugs, flooring, wallpaper, 毯子 地板和壁纸什么的
[15:58] possibly from a building nearby. 可能就是那附近的哪栋建筑
[15:59] Espo, you get uniforms to canvass the area 埃斯波 你带警员去排查
[16:01] around 78th and Lex 78大道和莱克星敦街附近
[16:03] and see if there’s any green sustainable buildings 看看有没有绿色可持续型建筑
[16:05] that might use that allu– whatever the plant is. 用到亚什么的树
[16:08] As you wish. 好的
[16:09] Captain Gates, 盖茨警监
[16:10] participating in the case, engaging in idle speculation– 参与案子 忙于不着边际的推测
[16:13] we are not so different, you and I. 我们挺像的嘛 你和我
[16:17] There’s… there’s a difference. 有一些不同
[16:19] We’re different. 我们不一样
[16:20] You know, this could actually be our big break, 知道吗 这可能会是重要突破点
[16:23] only we may not have gotten to it 如果我没在那张照片上
[16:25] if I hadn’t recognized Margo’s building in that photo, 认出玛格的住处 也许就发现不了
[16:29] which is why I think each of you 所以我觉得你们每个人
[16:30] should watch some “Wives of Wall Street” episodes tonight– 今晚都应该看看《华尔街之妻》
[16:34] for the good of the case. 为了案子
[16:39] So… would you like to come over for a little viewing party? 想去我家一起看吗
[16:42] So you can badger me about what I’m getting you for Valentine’s Day? 好给你机会缠着我问情人节礼物吗
[16:45] No, thanks. I think I will pass. 不了 我还是不去了
[16:47] Okay, but I’m warning you, 不过我要警告你
[16:49] I’m kind of competitive when it comes to giving gifts. 我对送礼挺好胜的
[16:50] Don’t feel bad if yours isn’t as good as mine. 如果你的礼物没我的好 别伤心
[16:52] What if it’s better? 如果比你的好呢
[16:54] Better? 比我的好
[16:56] How could it possibly be better? 怎么可能会比我好
[16:57] Oh, I guess it just depends on what you got me. 取决于你会送我什么
[17:02] Oh, Richard. These are breathtaking. 理查德 这简直太美了
[17:05] Beckett is going to love them, Dad. 贝克特肯定会喜欢的 老爸
[17:07] Right? 是吧
[17:08] She’ll have a tough time competing with that. 想要和这个比 她可要费点心思啊
[17:10] One of the perils of dating a gift ninja. 这就是和礼物忍者谈恋爱的苦恼啊
[17:12] Ooh, you want to be a real ninja? 想成为真正的忍者吗
[17:14] You just slip these into her coat pocket when she’s not looking. 只要趁她不注意时放进她大衣口袋
[17:17] Mother, I like that idea. The element of surprise. 妈妈 我喜欢这个主意 出其不意
[17:20] The ninja way. 忍者的手法
[17:22] What about you, Alexis? Any plans with Max? 你呢 阿丽克西斯 和麦克斯约好了吗
[17:24] Uh, we’re just going to study together. 我们准备一起学习就好了
[17:26] Doesn’t sound very special. 听起来和平时没什么两样
[17:27] Well, I think we’ll mostly just study each other’s eyes. 我想大多数时间会研究对方的眼睛
[17:31] And you, mother, any special plans? 你呢 妈妈 有什么安排吗
[17:33] We’re gonna do dramatic readings of “Love letters” at my studio. 我们准备在我工作室演读《情书》
[17:36] Oh, well, that’s nice. 很好啊
[17:38] And speaking of drama, would anyone like to join me 说起戏剧 有人想和我一起看
[17:40] for a screening of “Wives of Wall Street,” 《华尔街之妻》吗
[17:42] Popcorn included? 还有爆米花
[17:43] 2-hour lunches are not acceptable, Hannah. 怎么能吃两个小时的午饭 汉娜
[17:47] We’re running a business here. 我们这可是做生意
[17:49] I wasn’t at lunch. I was getting fabric samples. 我没去吃饭 是去拿面料样品了
[17:51] That is no excuse for being late. 那也不是迟到的理由
[17:53] You are not in Kansas anymore, Toto… 你可不是还在堪萨斯了 托托
[17:56] Shoot me now. 给我一枪吧
[17:57] Boy, I wish I’d had these reality shows in my day. 天呐 真希望我那时有这种真人秀
[17:59] No script, overacting, 没剧本 表演夸张
[18:01] screaming at everybody– what a gig. 可以对别人乱吼 多好的演出啊
[18:03] Now I have written new promo copy. 我新写了一份广告
[18:09] So what’s going on between you two? 你们两个怎么了
[18:11] Nothing. 没什么
[18:12] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[18:13] You’re sleeping with her, aren’t you, Bob? 你上了她 不是吗 鲍勃
[18:16] No. No. 没有 没有
[18:17] Don’t lie to me. 别跟我撒谎
[18:19] You’re screwing Hannah! Admit it. 你在搞她 承认吧
[18:22] Admit it! 承认啊
[18:24] Yes! All right? 对 行了吧
[18:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:28] He chose me, Penelope. Deal with it. 他选择了我 佩内洛普 接受现实吧
[18:32] You come near me again, 再让我看见你一次
[18:34] and I will rip your throat out. 我就扯断你的喉咙
[18:36] Coming up next week– Margo’s son Stone, 下周预告 玛格的儿子 斯通
[18:38] who’s learning the family business from mom, 在跟他妈妈学习管理家族生意
[18:40] and Colette’s daughter Ashley, 和柯莱特的女儿阿什莉
[18:41] budding ceramic entrepreneur, 一名新兴的陶瓷企业家
[18:42] get engaged. 要订婚了
[18:43] Strap in as their moms get busy 敬请关注 他们的妈妈
[18:45] planning their fairy-tale wedding. 准备他们童话般的婚礼
[18:47] Coming up next– the “Shark pool” 接下来请看”鲨鱼池”
[18:49] with bad-boy billionaire Mike Chilean. 主持人 亿万富翁 麦克·齐里恩
[18:52] You’re funded! 你得到资助了
[18:53] Oh, my God, dad. 天啊 爸爸
[18:56] You’re still watching? 你还在看啊
[18:59] I… 我
[19:01] I can’t feel my butt. 屁股都麻了
[19:03] That’s exactly what I mean. 我说的就是这个意思
[19:05] Hannah didn’t stand a chance. 汉娜根本就没有机会
[19:07] I mean, she’s a small-town, naive young woman. 她是个小地方来的天真的女人
[19:09] She was chum to piranhas. 她是在与虎为伴
[19:11] Yeah, but look what she did to Bob. 但是看她对付鲍勃的手段
[19:13] Okay, okay, 好吧 好吧
[19:14] Do you really think that she played him, 你真的觉得她在耍他吗
[19:16] that Penelope was right about that? 是佩内洛普说的那样吗
[19:17] Oh, that girl was smarter than anybody gave her credit for. 那姑娘可比别人想的聪明得多
[19:20] You know what? I think you’re right. 我觉得你说的没错
[19:22] What about you, detective? 你呢 探长
[19:23] Did you watch “Wives of Wall Street” last night? 昨晚你有没有看《华尔街之妻》
[19:25] I watched an episode. 看了一集
[19:27] Just one episode? 才一集
[19:28] That’s like eating one potato chip. 简直就像只吃一片薯片
[19:30] I usually just eat one potato chip. 我一般只吃一片薯片
[19:32] So what’s the status on the canvass, detective? 现在调查进展到哪里了 探长
[19:34] Uh, uniforms are still making their way 警方仍在上东区
[19:36] through every building that uses any trace of alluaudia 每一栋有亚龙木踪影的大楼
[19:38] on the upper east side, 进行调查
[19:39] so nothing yet. 还没有发现
[19:41] Yo. You guys aren’t gonna believe this. 你们肯定不会相信
[19:43] The sketch of the guy that Hannah met 我刚拿到与汉娜
[19:45] in Brooklyn out at that little restaurant just came in. 在布鲁克林的小餐馆相见的男子画像
[19:48] Was anyone at the bar able to I.D. him? 餐馆有没有人能认出他的身份
[19:50] They didn’t need to. 不需要他们来认
[19:52] That’s Mike Chilean. 那是麦克·齐里恩
[19:53] The crazy billionaire? 那个疯狂的亿万富翁吗
[19:54] And the entrepreneur host of the financial channel’s 还是财经频道另一档热播真人秀
[19:56] other hit reality TV show– the “Shark Pool.” 《鲨鱼池》的企业家主持人
[19:59] So why would Hannah ditch her shot 汉娜为什么会放弃
[20:01] to pitch Margo a clothing line 玛格的服装介绍会
[20:03] to meet with Chilean at a seedy bar in Brooklyn? 去一家布鲁克林的小破餐馆见齐里恩
[20:06] Meeting at that dump was her idea. 在那个破地方见面是她的主意
[20:08] Me, I’m more of a Le Cirque guy. 我个人比较喜欢马戏团餐厅
[20:11] But she said she needed privacy. 不过她说要去人不多的地方
[20:13] For what? 干什么
[20:14] We met last month at a financial channel party. 我们是在上个月的财经频道聚会上认识的
[20:17] She was… 她
[20:18] cute and young. 漂亮又年轻
[20:20] Then a few days ago, 然后几天前
[20:21] she calls me out of the blue and asked to meet. 她突然给我打电话 要求见面
[20:24] So it was a date? 这么说是约会吗
[20:25] That’s what I thought, yes. 我原本也是这么想的
[20:27] But when I get there… 可等我到了那儿
[20:30] she goes all “Shark Pool” on me. 她摆出了一幅《鲨鱼池》参加者姿态
[20:32] Starts pitching her idea 开始向我介绍她的创业点子
[20:34] for a vegan, organic, hipster clothing line. 如何打造一个环保有机且时髦的服装品牌
[20:37] Wait. She asked you to fund her clothing line? 等下 她想让你投资她的服装品牌
[20:40] Margo Gower was set to back it on the show. 玛格·戈尔本来要在节目上为服装做宣传的
[20:43] Well, that was the weird part. 奇怪就奇怪在这里
[20:45] I was ready to offer her financing. 我本来决定要投资
[20:47] Her name recognition from the show 她在节目里攒下的人气
[20:49] almost guarantees a profit. 几乎能够保证收益
[20:51] But then she says, 可她又说
[20:53] “What if I were to leave the show? 如果我辞演呢
[20:54] Would that make a difference?” 这会影响你的决定吗
[20:56] – She told you that she might leave the show? – Yep. -她告诉你她可能会辞演 -对
[20:59] So I said, 然后我说
[21:00] “Yes, sweetie, that would make a big difference.” 亲爱的 这会大大影响我的决定
[21:04] Without the show, her brand isn’t worth jack. 没了节目 她的品牌分文不值
[21:11] Why would Hannah suddenly want to leave the show 为什么汉娜在即将得到
[21:12] after everything she ever dreamed of 梦想的一切之后
[21:14] started happening for her? 会想要辞演
[21:15] Well, whatever was going on, she clearly wanted… 不管发生了什么事 她显然都不想
[21:17] to keep it under wraps. 让其公之于众
[21:23] Uniforms just got a hit on the canvass 巡警在调查中有新发现
[21:25] from a pretzel vendor who saw Hannah 一个卖卷饼的看到汉娜
[21:27] walk into a nearby building 走进附近一栋大楼
[21:29] right in our abduction time frame. 时间点就在绑架发生的时间范围内
[21:31] Records show 记录显示那栋大楼
[21:32] it’s L.E.E.D. certified green construction. 是经过美国绿色建筑协会认证的建筑
[21:34] Any evidence of alluaudia in the building? 那栋大楼有亚龙木成分吗
[21:35] I checked. 我查过了
[21:36] It’s in the wallpaper. 墙纸里有
[21:37] She was held hostage someplace in that building. 她应该就在那栋楼里的某处被绑架过
[21:40] Find out where. 找到这个地方
[21:41] Castle, let’s go. 卡塞尔 我们走
[21:42] On my way. 这就走
[21:45] Oh, you got the wrong blazer there. 你穿错西装了
[21:46] No, I don’t. Let’s go. 没有 我们走
[21:53] Is everything all right, Mr. Castle? 有事吗 卡塞尔先生
[21:58] Castle. 卡塞尔
[21:59] Come on. 快
[22:03] Yeah, that’s definitely her. 没错 就是她
[22:04] Have you ever seen her in the building before? 你以前在这栋楼里见过她吗
[22:06] Uh, no. It was just the one time the other night. 不 只在那天晚上见过一次
[22:08] I was doing rounds when I saw her go into 29-J. 当时我在巡楼 看到她往29J走了
[22:10] And who owns 29-J? 29J的户主是谁
[22:12] Ocean Terrace Holdings. It’s a corporation. 海洋平台控股公司
[22:14] Is there a name listed on it? 旗下有没有注册人名
[22:15] Uh, no. A lot of people buy units 没有 现在有很多人都用
[22:17] under corporate names for privacy, so… 公司的名字进行租赁 以保护隐私
[22:19] Wait. Wait. Wait. Do you hear that? 等等 你们听到了吗
[22:22] Sounds like someone pounding on a wall. 好像有人在捶墙
[22:41] Penelope? 佩内洛普
[22:45] And Bob?! 鲍勃
[22:47] You two are back toge– 你们俩又合
[22:49] Spoiler alert. 提示 有剧透
[22:58] Bob and Penelope together? 鲍勃和佩内洛普在一起
[23:00] I can’t believe it. 我简直不敢相信
[23:01] I know, right? 就是说嘛
[23:03] Neither of them is talking about Hannah. 他俩对汉娜闭口不谈
[23:06] Well, clearly they have a lot more to hide 显然他俩除了滚床单之外
[23:07] than the fact that they were sleeping together. 还有别的事情瞒着我们
[23:10] Well, this is a plot twist I didn’t see coming. 这个故事转折点我可没猜到
[23:12] Hey, so I did some digging on the apartment. 我查了一下那栋公寓
[23:15] Ocean Terrance Holdings, it’s a shell company 海洋平台控股 是鲍勃的一个
[23:18] owned by Bob. 空壳公司
[23:19] The lease began just after he and Hannah started their affair. 是在他跟汉娜有外遇之后租下的
[23:22] That’s odd. 真奇怪
[23:23] When Bob left Penelope, 鲍勃离开佩内洛普之后
[23:25] he moved into the Thompson Hotel with Hannah. 他跟汉娜住进了汤姆森酒店
[23:28] So why would he lease another apartment? 为什么还要租一个公寓
[23:32] I looked into Penelope’s financials. 我查了佩内洛普的财产情况
[23:33] Remember those $5,000 payments that Hannah got? 还记得汉娜每周五千块的收入吧
[23:36] They line up exactly with withdrawals that Penelope made 这与佩内洛普从支票账户上
[23:38] from her checking account. 支付的数额一样
[23:39] Penelope was paying hannah? 付钱给汉娜的人是佩内洛普
[23:42] Wh-why would she do that? 为什么
[23:45] There’s no way to know unless we get her to talk. 除非她开口 否则我们没辙了
[23:47] I’m s–I’m sorry. Have you seen the show? 不好意思 你没看节目吗
[23:49] Penelope is the strong one. 佩内洛普是强势的那一方
[23:51] If anyone’s gonna talk… 想要知道实情
[23:53] it’s Bob. 得问鲍勃
[23:54] But he’s not. 可他也不说
[23:55] And my guess is, he’s afraid of Penelope. 我猜他定是害怕佩内洛普
[23:57] Well, then perhaps it’s time 看来是时候
[23:58] to tear a page from Penelope’s play book. 按照佩内洛普的招数出手了
[24:03] Oh, come on. You guys aren’t actually– 拜托 你们不会是让我
[24:05] Couldn’t hurt. 又不会少块肉
[24:13] I told you, I have nothing to– 我都告诉你们 我没什么好
[24:15] Did I say you could talk? 我说你可以讲话了吗
[24:17] Did someone give you permission to open your sorry little mouth? 谁告诉你 你可以张开那张破嘴了
[24:20] No! 没人
[24:21] So sit down, shut up, and listen. 给我坐好 闭嘴 好好听着
[24:26] We know that apartment’s yours, Bob. 我们知道公寓是你的 鲍勃
[24:29] We know that Hannah was held hostage there, 我们知道汉娜曾经被困在那里
[24:32] which means… 也就是说
[24:34] I can nail you for kidnapping. 我可以用绑架罪名起诉你
[24:36] That’s 20 years, easy. 那足以让你蹲起码20年大牢
[24:38] – What? No. I– – But you know what? I’m not gonna stop there. -什么 不 我 -可我不会就此罢休
[24:40] I am going to fry you for murder. 我要让你背上谋杀的罪名
[24:43] Wait. Me? I-I didn’t kill her. 等等 我 我没杀她
[24:46] Don’t lie to me! 不许说谎
[24:48] You locked her up. 你绑了她
[24:49] You held her hostage. 扣押她
[24:50] Who does that to someone that they love, 有谁会对自己爱的人做这样的事
[24:52] you lying sack of… 你这个满口谎言的…
[24:58] We weren’t in love, okay?! 我们没有相爱 好吧
[24:59] It was a lie. The whole thing was a lie. 这是个谎言 这件事都是
[25:01] There was no relationship. 我们没有交往过
[25:03] Hannah and I were never even together. 汉娜跟我从来没有交往过
[25:05] What?! 什么
[25:06] We only did it for the ratings. 我们为了收视率才那么说的
[25:08] The ratings? 收视率
[25:09] Ashley and Stone’s engagement 阿什莉和斯通的订婚
[25:11] was sucking up all the attention on the show. 吸引了所有人的注意
[25:13] Penelope’s screen time was dropping, 佩内洛普的上镜时间在减少
[25:15] which was killing her clothing sales. 这使她的服装销量锐减
[25:17] She was out of her mind. 她快疯了
[25:19] So we came up with a plan. 于是我们想出了一个计划
[25:22] Hannah was reluctant at first, 汉娜一开始不太情愿
[25:23] but Penelope can be pretty persuasive. 佩内洛普很有说服力
[25:26] So the $5,000 that Penelope was paying Hannah, 所以佩内洛普付给汉娜的五千美金
[25:29] that was to fake a relationship? 是为了伪造你们的关系
[25:32] We never intended for it to end like this. 我们也没想到会这样
[25:38] What happened, Bob? 发生了什么 鲍勃
[25:40] The other night, 那天晚上
[25:41] after taping her confessional, 录完她的自白
[25:43] Hannah said she needed to talk. 汉娜说她想谈谈
[25:44] Well, the three of us couldn’t be seen together, 但是不能让其他人看见我们三个在一起
[25:46] so we met at the apartment. 所以我们就约在了公寓
[25:48] She told us she couldn’t bear 她告诉我们
[25:50] everyone thinking she was this home wrecker. 她不想再让别人认为她是第三者
[25:51] She couldn’t go on living a lie. 她不能继续撒谎
[25:53] Yeah, she said she was gonna go public, 她说她要公开
[25:55] reveal the affair had been faked all along. 揭露这段婚外情都是假的
[25:58] That’s a pretty big bombshell. How’d you guys take it? 这可是令人震惊的消息 你们做了什么
[26:00] How’d we take it? We panicked. 我们慌了神
[26:02] If we let her go through with it, 如果我们让她那么做
[26:03] it would blow up the show. 会毁了这部秀的
[26:04] We’d lose all creditability. 没人会再相信我们
[26:05] No one would buy Penelope’s clothes anymore. 也再没有人会买佩内洛普的衣服了
[26:07] Plus, we’d be in breach of contract 再说 我们违反了合同
[26:09] and the show could sue us for every cent we had. 节目可以指控我们赔偿到倾家荡产
[26:11] Our whole lives would be ruined. 我们的生活都会被毁了
[26:13] So then you guys tied her up. 所以你们就把她绑了起来
[26:14] We didn’t know what to do. 我们不知道该怎么做
[26:16] So a whole day went by. 就这么过了一天
[26:17] We realized we couldn’t hold her forever s– 我们意识到不可能永远困着她
[26:21] So we made a call. 所以我们打了个电话
[26:23] So who’d you call? 打给谁了
[26:25] Bob! 鲍勃
[26:26] Who’d you call? 打给谁了
[26:28] Peter Monroe. 彼得·门罗
[26:30] The “Wives of Wall Street” producer? 《华尔街之妻》制作人
[26:32] Yeah, we needed help. 我们需要帮助
[26:33] It’s his show. He had as much to lose as we did. 这是他的节目 他和我们一样输不起
[26:36] What did you tell him? 你怎么跟他说的
[26:38] Everything. 一切
[26:40] Then he came over and told Penelope and me to leave, 然后他过来 让我和佩内洛普先走
[26:43] that he would handle Hannah. 他说他会处理汉娜的事
[26:45] We thought he was just gonna talk some sense into her, 我们以为他会晓之以情动之以理
[26:47] you know, maybe sweeten her deal. 也许给她涨工资啥的
[26:49] But the next thing we knew, 但是接下来我们听到的消息
[26:52] Hannah was dead. 是汉娜死了
[26:59] I’m so sorry, sir. I tried to stop them. 抱歉 先生 我已经尽力阻止他们了
[27:01] – Jeff, get outta here. – Right. -杰夫 出去 -好
[27:03] Mr. Monroe, are you pathologically incapable 门罗先生 你是不是患有
[27:05] of telling the truth? 病态说谎症
[27:07] Well, that depends. What’s this about? 这个要看情况 什么事
[27:09] Your role in Hannah’s murder. 你在汉娜谋杀案中扮演的角色
[27:10] Whoa. I had nothing to do with her murder. 她的死跟我一点关系都没有
[27:13] Bob thinks you did. 鲍勃认为是你做的
[27:15] We know about him calling you from the apartment 我们知道在汉娜死前 他在公寓
[27:17] about Hannah just before she died. 给你打电话说明了她的情况
[27:18] Okay, Penelope and Bob called me. 好吧 佩内洛普和鲍勃打给我了
[27:22] Couple of moron idiots… 一对傻瓜
[27:25] Taking her hostage like that. 那样挟持着她
[27:26] So you went over there? 这么说你去了
[27:27] Of course I went over there. 我当然去了
[27:28] Hell, I saved her from those two lunatics. 我从那两个疯子手里救了她
[27:31] I’m the good guy. 我可是好人
[27:32] You know what I did when I got there? 你们知道我去做了什么吗
[27:33] I let her go. Water? 我放她走了 要水吗
[27:35] Please. 要的
[27:36] Look, if Hannah exposed that your main storyline was faked, 如果汉娜曝光婚外情是假的
[27:38] your show would go down in flames. 你的节目就会一落千丈
[27:41] The fans would be outraged. 粉丝们会大怒
[27:42] Hell, I’m outraged. 我就很愤怒
[27:44] I was trying to stop her. 我试着阻止她
[27:45] I offered Hannah more money, her own series, 我打算给她更多的钱 以她为主角开发新剧
[27:47] anything she wanted 给她想要的一切
[27:49] to not blow the lid off the show. 只要她闭上嘴
[27:50] I mean… 我是说
[27:53] She was gonna ruin everything. 她会毁了一切
[27:55] I begged her to stay. 我求她留下
[27:56] I followed her out and gave her every decent pitch I had. 我跟着她 提供给她我能给予的一切提议
[27:59] But she wouldn’t deal. 但是她不同意
[28:00] She got into a taxi, and I never saw her again. 她坐进出租车 那之后我就没见过她
[28:02] Here’s a better story– 有个更好的版本
[28:04] You grabbed a knife and you followed her. 你抓起一把刀 跟着她
[28:06] No, I didn’t. I swear. 不 我没有 我发誓
[28:08] I went straight to the player’s club, 我去了玩家俱乐部
[28:10] ordered a couple of cocktails, 点了几杯鸡尾酒
[28:11] and waited for my world to start to cave in. 等着我的世界开始崩落
[28:15] But nothing happened. 但是什么事也没发生
[28:18] Next morning, I found out that she was dead. 第二天早上 我得知她死了
[28:20] So the manager at the player’s club confirms 玩家俱乐部的经理证实
[28:22] that Monroe was there from 10:00 p.m. 门罗从晚上十点直到午夜后
[28:24] till well after midnight. 都在那里
[28:26] He’s not our guy. 他不是凶手
[28:27] Which leaves Margo, 那就只剩玛格了
[28:29] because that’s where Hannah went next, but… 因为汉娜后来去了那里 但是
[28:31] after being held hostage 在被挟持那么久之后
[28:33] and demanding to leave the show, 还提出辞演
[28:34] I doubt she went there to recommit to the job. 我很怀疑她会重新回去工作
[28:38] Margo had to have been lying to us. 玛格之前一定骗了我们
[28:39] Margo was lying, all right. 玛格的确说谎了
[28:41] She told you she buzzed up Hannah that night, right? 她告诉你们那天晚上她放汉娜进了楼
[28:43] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[28:44] The buzzer on the building connects through her phone. 那楼里的安保系统连着她的手机
[28:46] According to the phone records, 根据电话记录
[28:47] Hannah was buzzed up at 9:57 p.m. 汉娜是9:57进到楼里的
[28:49] Well, according to Margo’s financials, 根据玛格的财务记录
[28:51] at almost exactly the same time, 9:58 p.m., 几乎在同时 9:58
[28:54] she was using her credit card 她在几个街区外的
[28:55] at Lorenzo’s deli ten blocks away. 洛伦佐熟食店使用信用卡
[28:56] Thanks, Espo. 谢谢 埃斯波
[28:58] Margo’s got some explaining to do. 玛格要好好解释一番了
[29:00] If she didn’t buzz Hannah in, then who did? 如果她没让汉娜进门 那谁开门了
[29:02] And why would she lie about it? 她为什么要说谎呢
[29:17] Castle, what’s going on with you and Gates today? 卡塞尔 你今天和盖茨怎么了
[29:19] What do you mean? 什么意思
[29:21] Seriously, Castle, 说真的 卡塞尔
[29:23] what were you thinking? 你在想什么呢
[29:24] Well, I wanted to surprise you. 我想要给你个惊喜
[29:25] By putting my gift in Gates’ blazer? 把我的礼物放在盖茨的上衣里吗
[29:27] Okay, I’m surprised. 好吧 我被惊到了
[29:28] Well, why do you and Gates have to wear such similar blazers? 为什么你和盖茨要穿相似的上衣呢
[29:31] Did you write a note? 你留条了吗
[29:32] Of course I wrote a note. I’m a writer. 我当然留条了啊 我可是作家
[29:37] Was it romantic? 情话吗
[29:39] It’s Valentine’s Day, so, yeah, it was romantic. 情人节礼物 所以 当然是情话
[29:42] Did you put my name on it? 你写我名字了吗
[29:45] Oh, god, Castle, please. Did you put my name on it? 天呐 卡塞尔 拜托 写我名字了吗
[29:47] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[29:48] I put my name on it. I know that much. 我写了自己名字 我只记得这么多
[29:51] If Gates finds out that we’re dating, 要是盖茨发现我们在交往
[29:53] then that’s it. 那就完了
[29:54] We’re not gonna be working together anymore. 我们就不能一起工作了
[29:55] Why do you think I’ve been trying so hard to get it back? 所以说我再努力拿回来嘛
[29:57] Oh, we will get it back, 我们会拿回来的
[29:58] right when we get to the precinct. 一回到警局就去拿
[30:00] But right now we got a murder to solve. 但现在我们有谋杀案要破
[30:02] Maybe our last. 也许是最后一案
[30:06] Come in. 请进
[30:07] Thanks for buzzing us in. 谢谢你让我们进来
[30:09] What can I do for you? 有什么我能做的吗
[30:10] You know, the interesting thing about this building 你知道这栋楼有趣的一点就是
[30:13] is that the buzzer system runs through your telephone. 与你手机相连接的大门保安系统
[30:17] So? 然后呢
[30:19] So anytime someone gets buzzed up, 每次有访客获准进入
[30:21] it gets time stamped. 手机就会把时间记录下来
[30:23] And since we know you were at Lorenzo’s deli buying onions, 既然我们知道你在洛伦佐熟食店购物
[30:26] you couldn’t have buzzed Hannah up 你不可能在凶案发生当晚
[30:27] the night of the murder. 放汉娜进入大楼
[30:28] Which means somebody else did. 这意味着放她进来的另有其人
[30:30] Why did you lie to us? 你为什么要对我们撒谎
[30:31] From watching the show, I know that 看了节目 我知道
[30:33] your husband is in Brussels working on a deal. 你的丈夫在布鲁塞尔谈生意
[30:35] So it couldn’t have been him, 不可能是他
[30:37] which leaves only one other person living in this house. 那就只剩下一个人
[30:39] Your son Stone. 你的儿子斯通
[30:41] He worked with Hannah, didn’t he? 他和汉娜一起工作 对吗
[30:43] I don’t like what you’re implying. 我不喜欢你的言外之意
[30:45] Were they having problems with each other? 他们之间有矛盾吗
[30:47] Where is Stone right now, Ms. Gower? 斯通在哪里 戈尔太太
[30:49] I don’t know. He’s an adult. 我又不知道 他都是成年人了
[30:53] You said that you are your son’s keeper, 你说你是你儿子的看护人
[30:55] always knowing where he is and what he’s doing. 永远知道他在哪 在做什么
[30:58] Looks like one of us did their homework. 看起来有人做好了功课
[31:00] Now, Ms. Gower, where is Stone? 戈尔太太 斯通在哪
[31:03] I would like to talk to my attorney. 我想和我的律师谈谈
[31:05] Entertainment or criminal? 娱乐律师还是刑事律师
[31:08] Yeah. Sir, we got him. 长官 我们找到他了
[31:10] Where’s he headed? 他要去哪里
[31:11] Stone bought a one-way ticket to Buenos Aires. 斯通买了一张去布宜诺斯艾利斯的单程票
[31:12] Flight departs in an hour. 飞机一小时内起飞
[31:13] Bob and Penelope fake their breakup, 鲍勃和佩内洛普假装分手
[31:16] and now poor sweet innocent Stone’s a killer? 而现在无邪的斯通成了凶手
[31:20] Is there anything real on that reality show? 真人秀上还有真的吗
[31:22] Just the headache I get when I watch it. 看节目时我的头疼可是真的
[31:24] Call T.S.A. 通知运输安全局
[31:25] Do not let him get on that flight. 别让他登机
[31:43] Oh, my… god. 老天
[32:04] Why the sudden trip to Argentina, Stone? 为什么突然要去阿根廷 斯通
[32:07] I just needed a little time away. 我只是需要点儿时间静静
[32:09] We know that Hannah showed up at your apartment 我们知道在被害的当晚
[32:11] the night that she was killed, 汉娜出现在你家
[32:12] and we know that you let her in. 我们也知道你让她进门了
[32:14] And then for some reason, 但因为某些原因
[32:15] your mother lied about it. 你的妈妈却对此撒谎
[32:17] Now why would she do that? 她为什么这么做
[32:18] Was it because Hannah told you 是因为汉娜告诉你
[32:19] that she was gonna blow up the show 她要毁了节目
[32:21] and you suddenly saw your dreams 然后你突然看到自己梦想的
[32:22] of an Ashley/Stone spin-off going out the window? 阿什莉/斯通衍生剧就要灰飞烟灭
[32:26] Is that why your mom lied? 这是你妈妈撒谎的原因吗
[32:28] ’cause you followed Hannah out of the apartment 就因为你尾随汉娜出了门
[32:29] and you killed her? 然后杀了她
[32:30] I didn’t kill her. 我没有杀她
[32:32] Don’t you guys get it? 你们不明白吗
[32:35] I was in love with her. 我爱上了她
[32:36] Whoa. Love? 哇 爱
[32:38] What about Ashley? 那阿什莉呢
[32:39] That was my mom’s idea. 那是我妈妈的主意
[32:41] Look, I like Ash. 我喜欢阿什
[32:43] We’ve known each other since we were kids. 我们从小就认识
[32:44] But… 但是
[32:47] Then I met Hannah. 之后我遇见了汉娜
[32:50] We bonded over being forced into things 我们被迫成戴上假面
[32:53] that weren’t really us. 我们同病相怜
[32:54] Did anyone else know about the two of you? 还有人知道你们之间的事吗
[32:56] No. 没有
[32:57] There’s too much at stake. 坦白我们的关系风险太大
[32:59] For the past few weeks, 过去的几周
[33:01] Hannah just couldn’t take it anymore, 汉娜忍无可忍
[33:03] what the show was doing to her, her family. 节目对她和家庭产生了致命的影响
[33:06] She was looking for a way out. 她在寻找一条出路
[33:09] We both were. 我们都是
[33:11] But the lies had just… 但是谎言
[33:13] gotten so big– 越说越大
[33:14] Her fake affair, my engagement. 她的假婚外情 我的订婚
[33:18] Ash and my mom… 我妈妈和阿什
[33:20] They were counting on that spin-off. 她们一直惦记着衍生剧
[33:23] What happened the night that Hannah showed up? 汉娜去找你那晚究竟发生了什么
[33:26] She was hysterical. 她很激动
[33:29] She said she wanted to leave town right away, 她说想现在就离开
[33:32] That it was now or never. 机不可失 时不再来
[33:34] And I was going to, but… 我也打算走 但是
[33:38] But what? 但是怎么了
[33:42] Then my mom came home. 我妈妈回家了
[33:43] When she found out about our relationship, 她发现了我们的关系
[33:45] She went crazy. 她发疯了
[33:47] She threw Hannah out. 她把汉娜赶了出去
[33:50] But the worst part… 但是最糟的是
[33:52] was that Hannah begged me 汉娜求我
[33:54] to go with her. 和她一起走
[33:58] But I couldn’t. 但是我没有
[34:00] In the moment when she needed me 在她需要我
[34:03] to stand up to my mother… 反抗我妈妈的时候
[34:07] I couldn’t. 我没有
[34:09] Stone… 斯通
[34:11] Did your mother go after her? 你妈妈去追她了吗
[34:15] No. 没有
[34:18] As soon as Hannah left, 汉娜一走
[34:20] I knew I’d made a mistake. 我就知道自己铸成了大错
[34:22] So I ran out to catch up with her in the street. 所以我就追她到了街上
[34:28] And I kissed her. 然后吻了她
[34:30] And I told her I loved her. 我告诉她我爱她
[34:32] But she said it was too late… 但是她说为时已晚
[34:37] that she never wanted to see any of us again. 她再也不想见到我和我妈妈
[34:40] Can anyone verify your whereabouts 有人能证明你在哪吗
[34:43] after you and Hannah went your separate ways? 在你和汉娜分开之后
[34:47] I took a long walk, so, no. 我独自散步 所以 没人
[34:53] So what do you think? You believe him? 你怎么看 你相信他吗
[34:55] He had motive. She was leaving him. 他有动机 她离开了他
[34:56] And he was the last one to see her alive 而且他也是最后一个见到她活着的人
[35:00] A block away from where she was killed, so… 离她被害的地方只有一街区之遥 所以
[35:02] only problem is, 唯一的问题就是
[35:03] We don’t have any proof. 我们没有任何证据
[35:04] We can’t tie Stone to the crime scene. 我们无法把斯通和犯罪现场联系起来
[35:07] Actually, we can. 其实 我们可以
[35:08] On a hunch, I took a look at his wedding registry. 我凭着直觉查了他的新婚礼物清单
[35:10] It turns out that Ashley and Stone are registered 阿什莉和斯通收到
[35:12] for a set of Takahara V.G. Knives, 一套高原刀具
[35:14] Including the 240 millimeter, 包括三周前运到的
[35:15] which shipped out three weeks ago. 24厘米的刀具
[35:17] The lab report did say that it was a new knife. 实验报告确实说那是一把新刀
[35:19] Then that seals it. 那就可以结案了
[35:20] No, not necessarily. 不 不一定
[35:23] We’re forgetting wedding etiquette. 我们忘了婚礼礼仪
[35:26] The gifts don’t go to the groom. 礼物不是送去给新郎的
[35:31] Thank you for coming, Ashley. 谢谢你来 阿什莉
[35:33] Oh, anything I can do to help. 能帮上忙就好
[35:34] You must be so busy planning for the wedding right now 你现在一定正忙着策划婚礼
[35:38] and dealing with all of the gifts. 处理所有新婚礼物
[35:40] Oh, yeah. 对的
[35:42] Well, we know that your cousin 我们知道你的表妹
[35:44] bought you that set of Takahara V.G. Knives, 送给了一套高原刀具
[35:47] The ones that you have on your registry. 就是礼品清单上那一套
[35:50] Okay. 好吧
[35:51] The funny thing is, 有意思的是
[35:52] when we went to your apartment, 当我们去你家时
[35:55] you don’t have the 240 millimeter. 你偏偏少了那把24厘米的刀具
[35:58] And isn’t just a little weird 她竟然没送你一整套
[36:00] that she wouldn’t get you the whole set? 是不是有点可疑
[36:01] You were in my apartment? 你们去了我家
[36:03] Yeah, we also went to your ceramic studio as well. 对 我们也去了你的陶瓷工作室
[36:05] Ah, your work is lovely, by the way. 顺便说一句 你的作品很出色
[36:08] The colors of your glazes are stunning. 釉彩的颜色光辉夺目
[36:10] I mean, it must take a lot of work to get– 我是说要很费力才能
[36:11] to get them just right, like chemicals. 让成品完美无缺 要用化学品什么的
[36:14] Like the, um, 比如说
[36:15] antimony oxide we found, for example. 我们找到的氧化锑
[36:18] What is that for? 那是干什么用的
[36:19] It’s an opacifier. It makes things opaque. 是遮光剂 能够是物件不透明
[36:23] Only in this case, it seems to make things clear. 不过这反倒是让我们的案子明净起来
[36:26] The knife that was used in Hannah’s murder, 我们在汉娜谋杀案中的凶器上
[36:29] we found traces of antimony oxide on it 发现了氧化锑残留
[36:32] from you. 你是留下的
[36:33] No. 不
[36:35] You got an alert on your phone from the fan site, didn’t you? 你在手机上收到了粉丝站的提示 对吧
[36:38] That photo of Hannah at Stone’s apartment– 汉娜在斯通公寓的那张照片
[36:40] I mean, you already had your suspicions. 你已经有所怀疑
[36:42] You just confirmed your worst fears. 如今噩梦成真了
[36:43] No. No. 不不
[36:44] I think we’re done here. I’m gonna go. 我不想谈了 我要走了
[36:46] Excuse me. 借过
[36:49] Excuse me. I’ve just– let me find my keys 借过 我…得找到我的钥匙
[36:51] And I will go. 然后我就走
[36:56] Fine! 好吧
[36:59] I had my suspicions. 我有所怀疑
[37:02] And when I saw that picture, I grabbed the knife, 看到照片后 我抓起刀
[37:04] just to scare her. 想吓吓她
[37:06] But when I got there, Stone was kissing her 我到了那之后 斯通在亲吻她
[37:08] and saying he loved her. 对她说他爱她
[37:10] I couldn’t just let her steal my fiance. 我不能让她夺走我的未婚夫
[37:13] Our spin-off was in final negotiations, for god sakes. 我们的衍生剧正在进行最后的商议
[37:23] So… 于是
[37:24] when Stone left, 在斯通走后
[37:26] I followed Hannah. 我跟踪了汉娜
[37:29] I put an end to the threat. 消灭了威胁
[37:32] The next generation of “The Wives of Wall Street,” 下一代《华尔街之妻》
[37:34] and Ashley takes it to a whole new level. 和阿什莉真是把抓马升级了啊
[37:37] Well, maybe she was just following their motto– 或许她只是在循序自己的座右铭吧
[37:39] “Don’t let anyone stop you from getting what you want.” “不要让任何人阻止你得到想要的东西”
[37:41] As if being on TV 弄得好像
[37:42] somehow made her immune to the consequences. 上了电视她就不会自食其果了
[37:46] You know, at least we can tell Hannah’s family 至少我们可以告诉汉娜的家人
[37:49] that the affair wasn’t real, 婚外情是假的
[37:51] that she was actually planning on going home. 她打算回家
[37:54] Speaking of consequences… 说到后果
[37:57] why hasn’t Gates said anything yet? 为什么盖茨一声不吭
[37:59] Yeah, I don’t know. 不知道
[38:01] Maybe she’s choosing to ignore it 她要么是打算置之不理
[38:03] or just biding her time like a shark. 要么是像鲨鱼一样等待时机
[38:06] Night, guys. 晚安 伙计们
[38:08] Happy Valentine’s Day. 情人节快乐
[38:09] Ah, once more onto the breach? 继续大战五十回合吗
[38:11] Uh, actually, Jenny just texted me, 事实上 珍妮给我发短信了
[38:12] and I have the night off. 今晚我可以养精蓄锐了
[38:14] I mean, we’ll probably still, 不过我们还是会…
[38:15] uh, you know, 你们懂的
[38:16] but tonight it will be for romantic reasons. 不过今晚是为了浪漫
[38:19] Yeah. 是啊
[38:26] Hey, Espo. 埃斯波
[38:27] Your date’s here. 你的女伴来了
[38:30] I knew they had plans. 我就知道他们有约
[38:31] You knew they had plans and you didn’t tell me? 你知道却不告诉我
[38:33] Yeah, because she asked me to keep it a secret. 因为她要我保密
[38:35] This is a really big deal for them. 这对他们来说很重要
[38:37] She doesn’t want you making fun of ’em. 她不想让你吐槽他们
[38:38] I wouldn’t make fun– no, that’s… 我才不…是啊
[38:40] that’s not true. That’d be fish in a barrel. 铁定的
[38:45] Lanie… 蕾妮
[38:46] You look great. 你美呆了
[38:47] Yeah? It’s not too much? 不会太过火吗
[38:49] No. It might be a little too much for Castle. 不会 不过对卡塞尔来说有点过火
[38:51] – Eyes up, bud. – I do. -眼睛抬起来 哥们 -了解
[38:53] You look amazing, Lanie. 你光彩照人 蕾妮
[38:55] Thanks, Javi. 谢谢 哈维
[38:56] So what’s the plan? 有什么安排
[38:57] Uh, reservations at Le Fourneau. 在熔炉餐厅定了位
[38:59] French? 法国菜
[39:00] I love french. 我爱法国菜[法语]
[39:02] Je le sais, ma petite jolie. 我知道 小美人
[39:06] – Au revoir. – Au revoir. -回见 -回见
[39:09] Ah, the magic of Valentine’s Day is upon us. 情人节的魔力降临了
[39:12] Mr. Castle. 卡塞尔先生
[39:14] My office, now. 来我办公室 现在
[39:17] And there it goes. 又没了
[39:34] Did you really think 你真的认为
[39:36] that I, of all people, 我
[39:38] would be okay with this? 会认同这件事吗
[39:40] No, I… 不 我
[39:42] Thought–I… 以为
[39:45] “You are beauty, passion, 你集美丽 热情
[39:49] “and fierce intellect. 与傲人的智慧于一身
[39:51] Be my Valentine. Rick.” 做我的情人吧 里克
[39:57] Is that all I wrote in there? 我只写了这些吗
[39:59] Isn’t that enough? 这还不够吗
[40:01] What the hell is wrong with you? 你到底怎么回事
[40:03] I’m a married woman. 我都结婚了
[40:04] N–I-I know. No, I know. I just thought– 我知道 我只是在想
[40:07] Is this some lame, harebrained scheme 这不会是你拙劣的把戏
[40:10] to garner favor with me? 想得到我的认可吧
[40:11] Yeah. 是的
[40:13] That’s–that’s what this is. 就是这样
[40:15] Well, it backfired. 你这是自取其辱
[40:16] And I am willing to forget that this ever happened 我会忘掉这件事
[40:19] if you assure me that you can tame your childish nonsense 如果你保证控制你顽童般的行为
[40:23] and accord me some respect. 对我尊重点
[40:26] I-I will. I can. I will. 我会的
[40:31] And now I will go home 现在我要回家了
[40:34] to my husband, 回到我丈夫身边
[40:35] because… 因为
[40:37] I’m his Valentine. 我是他的情人
[40:43] But she already hated you, Castle. 反正她之前就不喜欢你 卡塞尔
[40:45] So it doesn’t sound like you’re any worse off. 情况也差不到哪去
[40:47] I do respect the way she handled it, though– 不过我很佩服她处理这事的方式
[40:49] Strong, decisive. 强势而有决断力
[40:51] I feel like somehow, 我觉得
[40:53] it brought us closer. 这让我们更亲密了
[40:54] I am sorry about the earrings, though. 耳环的事我很遗憾
[40:56] Yeah, me, too. They were… stunning. 是啊 它们太耀眼了
[41:00] I will get you something else 我会再送一份
[41:01] even more beautiful. 更美的
[41:03] I’ll just try not to give it to another woman first. 这次我要试着不把礼物送给别的女人
[41:05] Oh, that would be nice. 那样最好
[41:07] Which reminds me…? 提到这个
[41:09] What did you get me? 你送我什么
[41:18] Open it. 打开
[41:37] Maybe it’s in another drawer. 也许在另一个抽屉里
[41:41] It is the drawer. 是抽屉
[41:45] It’s your drawer. 你的抽屉
[41:50] I-I mean, I know it’s not a light saber, but– 虽说不是光剑 但
[41:52] No. 不
[41:55] It’s perfect. 完美极了
[42:01] Happy Valentine’s Day. 情人节快乐
[42:04] Now… 现在
[42:06] take your clothes off, 脱掉你的衣服
[42:08] put them in your drawer, 放进你的抽屉里
[42:11] and meet me in the bed. 我们床上见
[42:28] Seriously? 不是吧
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme