Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Whoever owns that account 那个账户的主人
[00:04] is the person that killed my mom. 就是杀我母亲的凶手
[00:06] It belonged to a guy named William H. Bracken. 户主的名字是威廉·布莱肯
[00:08] You mean senator William Bracken? 你是说威廉·布莱肯议员吗
[00:11] He’s protected. Untouchable. 他有保护伞 动不得
[00:13] You’re just gonna end up dead. 你的结局只会是死路一条
[00:15] What do you want, Ms. Beckett? 你想要什么 贝克特女士
[00:16] Everyone that you’ve ever had killed, 你所杀害的每一个人
[00:19] I want the truth. 我要真相
[00:21] See, here’s what you don’t understand. 瞧 所以说你不明白
[00:23] It’s not who has the gun. 这不取决于谁手中有枪
[00:25] It’s who has the power. 而取决于谁握有掌控权
[00:29] Do you really think that’s you? 你真的觉得是你吗
[00:33] That’s gonna leave a nasty scar. 那会留下一道丑陋的伤疤
[00:36] Every time you see it, think of me. 每次你一看到它 就想想我
[01:04] So what makes you so sure 你为什么这么确定
[01:05] that Alexis isn’t serious about this guy? 阿丽克西斯对这个男生不是认真的
[01:07] Well, I haven’t met him or approved of him yet 我没见过他 也没认可他
[01:09] so it can’t be serious. 所以必须不是认真的
[01:10] All suitors must be 所有追求者必须
[01:11] met and intimidated by me personally 由我亲自见过并恐吓一番
[01:14] before they can be considered for official boyfriend status. 才有可能成为正式男友
[01:18] I would not do that. 是我就不会那样做
[01:21] Her body was in that barrel over there, 她的尸体之前在那个桶里
[01:23] Burned, and I mean beyond recognition. 被焚烧过了 面目全非
[01:25] Any chance of a positive I.D.? 有没有可能确认身份
[01:27] Not from fingerprints. 指纹是不可能了
[01:28] But bone structure tells me it’s a young woman, 从骨架可以看出是名年轻女性
[01:31] About 5’4″. 大约1米62
[01:32] So a transient? 外来游客吗
[01:33] I doubt it. There’s a bullet hole in the back of her head 不太像 她的后脑中枪
[01:36] and then there’s her teeth. 还有她的牙齿
[01:37] Every one of them was knocked out of her mouth. 全被拔掉了
[01:40] So much for dental records. 牙齿记录也查不到了
[01:41] Well, someone obviously went to great lengths 显然有人费尽心思
[01:43] to make sure she disappeared. 确保她消失
[01:45] So… none of these guys saw anything. 没有人看到任何情况
[01:47] They panhandle by day. 他们白天行乞
[01:48] Don’t come back here till it’s dark. 到天黑才会回来
[01:50] The first guy who showed up said 第一个来这里的人说
[01:51] the fire was already going. 当时已经着火了
[01:53] Sounds like a dump job. 听起来像是弃尸
[01:54] All right. We have a female. 好吧 被害人是女性
[01:55] She’s 5’4″. Let’s start looking through missing persons reports. 身高1米62 去查查失踪人口记录
[01:58] Wait. 等等
[01:59] You may not have to do that. 也许没必要这样做
[02:03] A titanium screw from her jaw. 下颚处有个钛合金螺丝
[02:06] Dental implant. 牙移植
[02:07] And there’s a batch number, 这上面有批号
[02:08] which could give us her name. 有可能会查出名字
[02:11] We traced that dental screw to Melanie Rogers, 27. 根据牙科记录查到死者是梅兰妮·罗杰斯 27岁
[02:14] Lived in New Jersey near Rutgers University, 住在新泽西罗格斯大学附近
[02:16] where she was a postdoc engineer in eco-friendly design. 她是博士后工程师 专攻环保化设计
[02:20] By all accounts, she was well-liked, respected. 大家都说 她受人欢迎 尊敬
[02:22] No one I spoke to had any idea who could’ve done this to her. 我调查的人中 都想不出谁会对她下毒手
[02:25] What’s an engineer from New Jersey 新泽西的工程师怎么会
[02:26] doing in a barrel in lower Manhattan? 被弃尸在曼哈顿贫民区的桶里
[02:28] I don’t know, but something was going on with her. 不知道 但她肯定碰到了什么麻烦
[02:30] I pulled her phone records for yesterday. 我调出了她昨天的电话记录
[02:32] She made a half a dozen calls to the same number 她在20分钟内 给同一个号码
[02:34] in a 20-minute period. 打了六通电话
[02:35] – Boyfriend? – Could be. -男朋友吗 -有可能
[02:37] It’s a 2-0-2 number, but it’s listed as blocked. 区号是202 但是具体信息被屏蔽了
[02:39] 2-0-2. Uh, that’s Washington, D.C. 202 那是华盛顿特区
[02:41] Yeah. Preliminary check shows it’s a cell phone. 对 初步调查对方是手机
[02:43] Which means whoever it is might be in the city. 这意味着电话的主人有可能就在这里
[02:45] Let’s get a warrant on that phone number. 去申请调查这个号码的许可令
[02:47] She made one other call after that, around 4:00 P.M. 大约下午四点 她又打了一通电话
[02:49] And then after that, all her phone activity went dark. 那之后 电话就没有记录了
[02:51] Who was the call to? 她打给谁的
[02:52] It was to her half sister Julie. 她同父异母的姐妹朱莉
[02:54] I took a look. She’s her only family. 我查了下 这是她的唯一亲人
[02:55] She works as a loan officer in midtown. 她是市中心的信贷员
[02:57] Bring her in. She might be able to shed some light. 带她来问话 可能会有线索
[03:02] Melanie and I were never all that close. 梅兰妮和我并不亲近
[03:04] But when our dad got sick, we, um… 但我们的父亲生病后
[03:09] We found each other. 我们才真正了解彼此
[03:10] Do you have any idea 你知不知道
[03:11] what your sister was doing in the city yesterday? 你姐姐昨天来市里做什么
[03:13] No. She came in from time to time. 不知道 她偶尔会来
[03:16] Do you know if she was dating anyone recently? 你知道她最近有和谁约会吗
[03:19] Someone from D.C. perhaps? 或许是华盛顿的人
[03:21] Not that I knew about. 我不太清楚
[03:23] Although… 不过
[03:25] Just two nights ago, she met me for dinner. 两天前 我们一起吃晚餐
[03:27] She mentioned meeting a friend afterwards. 她提到稍后会去见一个朋友
[03:29] Did she say who? 她有说是谁吗
[03:30] Well, I asked, 我问了
[03:31] but she said she couldn’t talk about it for some reason. 但她说出于某些原因不能说
[03:34] So when you spoke with her yesterday, 那你昨天和她通电话时
[03:36] did it sound like anything was wrong? 有没有觉得有些不对劲
[03:38] I never spoke to her yesterday. 我昨天没和她通电话
[03:40] Her phone records indicate she called you about 4:00. 她的电话记录显示昨天四点打给你了
[03:44] 4:00? 四点吗
[03:45] N-no. I was in a meeting. 不 我当时在开会
[03:51] Oh, my god. 我的天
[03:53] She left a message. 她留了条口信
[03:57] It’s me. Listen, I think something’s going on. 是我 听着 我觉得出事了
[03:59] Something’s not right. 有些事不太对劲
[04:00] I’m pretty sure someone’s after me. 我敢肯定有人要对我不利
[04:02] She’s in a parking structure. 她在停车场
[04:03] You can hear two sets of footsteps. 有两组脚步声
[04:05] If anything happens, tell them X-T-3– 如果我有不测 跟他们说XT3
[04:13] That’s it. 就这样了
[04:14] She recorded her own murder. 她录下了自己的凶杀案
[04:16] Okay, parking structure, letters and numbers. 停车场 字母和数字
[04:18] Sounds like she’s reading off a license plate. 听起来像是在念车牌
[04:20] Of the guy that was following her. 跟踪她的人的车牌
[04:22] And X-T-3, I mean, there’s gonna be thousands of plates with that partial. 包含XT3的车牌有千千万
[04:27] Can you play the end again? 能再放一遍最后一段吗
[04:28] I thought I heard something after the phone hit the ground. 手机掉地之后好像还有声音
[04:31] If anything happens, tell them X-T-3– 如果我有不测 跟他们说XT3
[04:38] There. Did you hear that? 就这里 听到了吗
[04:40] There’s a click. 是咔嗒声
[04:41] Let me see what I can do with that. 我处理一下
[04:49] It’s a lighter. 是打火机
[04:50] That’s a Zippo lighter. 芝宝打火机
[04:51] So he killed Melanie 他杀了梅兰妮
[04:53] and then stopped to have a cigarette. 然后停下点了根烟
[04:55] Which means we might be dealing with a psychopath. 也就是说嫌犯也许是个精神病
[04:58] So that D.C. number? 那个华盛顿号码
[05:00] Looks like whoever owns it was in town. 看来机主在城里
[05:01] She called it the other night 那天她跟妹妹吃完晚餐
[05:02] right after dinner with her sister. 马上就打了这个号码
[05:04] When she said she was meeting someone. 就是她说要去见个人那会儿
[05:05] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[05:06] Credit card record says that 信用卡记录显示
[05:07] she was in a cab just a few minutes later. 她几分钟后就上了的士
[05:09] I tracked down the driver. Said he dropped her off 我查到了的士司机 他说晚上十一点
[05:11] at the Standish Hotel at 11:00 p.m. 送她去了斯坦宾馆
[05:13] Perhaps she was meeting her Washington friend for a secret tryst? 也许她去幽会那位华盛顿朋友了
[05:15] It makes sense. 说得通
[05:16] The Standish is popular with married men who value discretion. 谨慎的已婚男士都喜欢去斯坦
[05:20] Maybe someone at the hotel saw her with him. 也许酒店里有人看到他们在一起了
[05:25] I’m really not sure. 我真不确定
[05:26] Uh, so many people come through here everyday. 每天那么多人来来往往
[05:30] Look again. 再看清楚点
[05:31] And keep in mind, this is a murder investigation. 记住 这是凶杀案调查
[05:35] I might have seen her a few times. 我也许见过她几次
[05:37] What about two nights ago? 两天前那个晚上呢
[05:40] Yes. Probably. 可能见过吧
[05:41] Was she meeting someone? 有人跟她一起吗
[05:45] I’m gonna need a name. 告诉我是谁
[05:47] Look, our clients value their privacy. 我们的客户很重视隐私
[05:49] You’re really putting me in an awkward position here. 你这样让我处境很尴尬
[05:52] Oh, you think this is awkward? 你觉得这样就尴尬了
[05:53] Wait till I get a warrant 等我拿授权令来
[05:54] and start questioning all the people that have stayed here 审问过去一年里所有
[05:56] over the past year. 住过这里的人
[05:57] Fine. 好吧
[06:01] You didn’t hear it from me. 不是我告诉你们的
[06:08] It can’t be. 不会吧
[06:10] Melanie was having an affair with Senator Bracken. 梅兰妮在跟布莱肯参议员偷情
[06:24] That’s it. Esposito’s confirmed it. 没错了 埃斯波西托证实了
[06:26] The number that Melanie was calling 梅兰妮打的那个号码
[06:27] was Senator Bracken’s cell phone. 是布莱肯参议员的手机号
[06:30] Late-night phone calls, secret hotel meetings– 半夜三更的电话 酒店秘密私会
[06:32] Bracken was having an affair with Melanie. 布莱肯在跟梅兰妮偷情
[06:33] She must have become a liability. 她肯定成了他的累赘
[06:35] Or she stumbled on to something that he was involved in 要不然就是无意中发现他的丑事
[06:38] and became a threat. 对他构成威胁
[06:39] So he dealt with her 于是他就用对付你母亲
[06:40] the same way he dealt with your mother 和打算对付你的方式
[06:41] and tried to deal with you. 解决了她
[06:43] This is it, Castle. 时机到了 卡塞尔
[06:45] This is my chance to finally make him pay. 我终于有机会让他付出代价了
[06:48] Yeah, but we have to be cautious. 是的 但我们得小心处理
[06:50] We know what happens to people who go after him. 我们都知道追查他的人有什么下场
[06:52] Except this time, he doesn’t know we’re on to him. 但这次 他还不知道我们查到他身上了
[06:54] We’ve got the advantage here. 我们可以先发制人
[06:56] Do we? 是吗
[06:57] What do you think he’s gonna do when he sees you coming? 如果他知道你要对付他 他会做出什么来
[07:07] How many people you think this bastard put in the ground 你觉得他害死了多少人才爬到
[07:08] to get here? 现在的位置
[07:09] Hey, remember, we’re only here 记住 我们只是来
[07:10] to see if he can help us locate Melanie. 问他梅兰妮去过哪些地方的
[07:12] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 我知道
[07:13] Let him think he got away with it, 让他觉得这次也能如平时一样
[07:14] just like he does everything else. 逃脱法律的制裁
[07:17] You know, I was really hoping the next time I saw this guy 我真希望下次与他碰面时
[07:19] it would be down the barrel of my gun. 是我用枪指着他
[07:25] You’re sure I can’t change your mind? 你真的不肯改变心意吗
[07:27] I could really use your help on this one, Bill. 我这次真需要你帮忙 比尔
[07:29] I would if I could. You know that. 能帮上的我一定帮 你知道的
[07:31] You also know how important this legislation is to me. 你也知道本次立法对我来说有多重要
[07:34] Senator. 参议员
[07:35] Some detectives are here to see you. 有两位警探来找你
[07:37] Sorry to trouble you, senator. 抱歉打扰 参议员
[07:38] This won’t take long. 不需要很久的
[07:40] What’s this about, Bill? 怎么了 比尔
[07:42] I’m not sure. 我也不清楚
[07:44] You look familiar. 你看着很眼熟
[07:47] Have we met? 我们见过吗
[07:48] I don’t think so, sir. 应该没有 先生
[07:50] Is there someplace we can talk? 有地方让我们私下谈谈吗
[07:53] I’d offer you both a drink, 我很想给你俩倒杯酒
[07:54] but I get the feeling this is an official call. 不过我感觉你们是为公务而来
[07:56] Well, we’d just like to ask you a few questions about someone. 我们只是想就某个人问你几个问题
[08:00] Melanie Rogers. 梅兰妮·罗杰斯
[08:02] Yeah, sure. I know Melanie. 当然 我认识梅兰妮
[08:03] She’s a great girl. Is there a problem? 她是个好女孩 出什么事了吗
[08:05] She’s–she’s missing. 她 她失踪了
[08:07] Since yesterday. 昨天不见的
[08:08] She’s missing? 失踪了
[08:10] That’s terrible. Whatever I can do to help. 太不幸了 我能做些什么
[08:12] When was the last time you saw Ms. Rogers? 你最后一次见到罗杰斯女士是什么时候
[08:14] Just yesterday. We were both attending 就在昨天 我们都参加了
[08:15] the same eco conference in the city. 市里的一场环境研讨会
[08:17] Oh, so you ran into her there? 你在那里遇到她的吗
[08:19] No. I’m, uh, giving the keynote address, 不是 我要上台演讲
[08:22] and she was helping me with my speech. 她是来帮助我准备演讲
[08:24] Oh, so she works for you. 这么说她是为你工作
[08:25] Not exactly. She agreed to consult with me 也不算 她同意给我做顾问
[08:27] on a very important piece of legislation 磋商一项我正准备提出的
[08:28] that I’m unveiling. 重要立法
[08:30] So she’s a non-paid consultant? 这么说她是个免费顾问
[08:35] I suppose. 是的
[08:38] Why? 怎么了
[08:39] It’s just that you were seen 有人指证两天前
[08:40] at the Standish hotel together two nights ago. 你们曾一起出现在斯坦宾馆
[08:43] What are you implying? 你在暗示什么
[08:44] We’re just trying to establish a timeline 我们只想建立一条时间线
[08:45] of melanie’s whereabouts. 找出梅兰妮的下落
[08:46] The hell you are. 才不是
[08:47] You’re trying to take a professional relationship 你们在利用职务之便
[08:49] and use it against me. 想要诬陷我
[08:50] Look, man. We’re not trying to jam you up– 听着 伙计 我们不是想陷害…
[08:52] I know where I’ve seen you. 我知道在哪见过你了
[08:55] You work with Detective Beckett. 你是贝克特探长的同事
[09:01] We just have a few more questions. 我们还有几个问题
[09:03] Then call my lawyer. 找我的律师去
[09:08] The guy’s guilty as hell, 这家伙肯定有罪
[09:09] but he has an alibi. 但他有不在场证明
[09:11] He was at some conference all day. 他整天都在参加会议
[09:13] Ryan’s checking it out now. 莱恩正在核查
[09:14] It’s gonna check out. 会被确实的
[09:15] He never does this on his own. 他从不自己出手
[09:16] He always sends someone else. 都是派别人去
[09:18] Okay, okay, so… 好吧 那么…
[09:20] Now not only do we have to find this killer, 我们不仅得找出凶手
[09:22] but we have to connect him to Bracken. 还得找到他跟布莱肯的关系
[09:23] Except we have no idea where to start looking. 只是我们毫无头绪从何下手
[09:25] We don’t even have a real crime scene. 我们连犯罪现场都没找到
[09:26] No, but we’re getting closer. 的确 但我们有进展了
[09:28] The FBI performed an analysis of Melanie’s voice mail. 联调局分析了梅兰妮的语言留言
[09:31] It was a call made from a parking garage 这通电话来自一个停车场
[09:33] where she was abducted. 她在那里被绑架的
[09:34] They identified the background noise 他们分析出背景噪音是来自
[09:36] as the hydraulic motor of a TC5015 tower crane. TC5015塔式起重机的液压发动机
[09:40] Tower cranes are used in heavy construction. 塔式起重机常用于大型工程
[09:42] Which means the garage is near a construction site. 也就是说车库靠近一个建筑工地
[09:44] And only 12 sites in the city… 市里只有12所工地
[09:45] are currently using that crane. 在用这个型号的起重机
[09:47] Hey. So Bracken’s alibi checked out. 布莱肯的不在场证明核实了
[09:50] Witnesses put him at the Goldman ecological conference 目击者称他昨天全天下午都有列席
[09:52] all afternoon yesterday. 古德曼环境会议
[09:53] They also confirmed that Melanie was there, 他们同时确认梅兰妮也在
[09:55] just like he said. 正如他所说
[09:56] She was seen leaving at 3:45. 她于3点45离开
[09:58] Melanie left the voice mail from the parking garage at 4:00. 梅兰妮在停车场留言的时间是4点钟
[10:02] Where was that conference being held? 会议的举办地在哪里
[10:03] At the Widmark hotel downtown. 市中心的韦德马克宾馆
[10:05] The Widmark–that’s five blocks from that construction site. 韦德马克 五个街区至外地刚好有个建筑工地
[10:12] Which is right next to a parking garage. 旁边刚好有个停车场
[10:30] Hey, Beckett. 贝克特
[10:31] You need to see this. 你得过来看看
[10:34] XT3 X-T-3.
[10:35] Just like in Melanie’s voice mail. 正如梅兰妮留言所说
[10:36] Did you run the plates? 查了车牌吗
[10:38] Yeah. Just came back stolen. Reported four days ago. 查了 是被偷车牌 四天前报的案
[10:41] All right. You guys check inside. 好 你们检查下车内
[10:42] Espo, pop that trunk. 埃斯波 把后车厢打开
[11:03] I may be wrong, 我可能说的不准
[11:03] but that looks like a sniper rifle. 但这看起来像把狙击步枪
[11:05] You wouldn’t be wrong. 你不会错的
[11:06] Yo. Widmark hotel. That’s where that conference is. 看 韦德马克宾馆 就是会议所在地
[11:10] Didn’t Bracken say he was giving a speech there in a couple of days? 布莱肯不是说他过几天要在那演讲吗
[11:18] I don’t think Bracken’s our killer. 我觉得布莱肯不是凶手
[11:22] 威廉·布莱肯竞选连任 去死吧魔鬼 美利坚合众国议员
[11:24] He isn’t. 他不是
[11:29] He’s the target. 他是击杀目标
[11:37] Based on what we found in the car, 根据我们在车里发现的证物
[11:38] someone was planning on shooting the senator 有人计划在明晚的环境会议上
[11:41] at the eco conference tomorrow night 趁议员做主题演讲之时
[11:42] while he delivers his keynote speech. 将其射杀
[11:44] And if our suspect is still out there, 如果疑犯仍未落网
[11:47] he’s still a threat. 他仍旧构成威胁
[11:48] Did we get any prints off that duffel bag? 行李袋上有提取到指纹吗
[11:50] Uh, not yet, sir. 尚未 长官
[11:51] C.S.U. is still dusting the car, the notebook, 鉴证组还在检查汽车 笔记本
[11:53] and everything else in the bag, 和包内的其他物品
[11:54] including the rifle. 包括狙击步枪
[11:55] Now we have serial numbers on the rifle, 但是狙击步枪上有序列号
[11:57] and we’re looking into those. 我们正在调查
[11:58] And our victim? 被害人呢
[12:00] How did Melanie Rogers get mixed up in this? 梅兰妮·罗杰斯是怎么卷进来的
[12:02] Somehow she stumbled upon his plot, and he killed her. 她不知怎么撞破了他的计划 被他杀害了
[12:04] Oh, excuse me. 不好意思
[12:07] It’s the mayor. 市长找我
[12:08] Keep me posted. Mm-hmm. 有情况向我报告
[12:10] We might have a description of our potential shooter. 我们或许有潜在凶犯的相貌描述了
[12:13] Widmark security stopped someone from 韦德马克的保安拦下过
[12:14] getting into the conference without proper credentials. 一个企图无证进入会议现场的人
[12:16] When? 什么时候
[12:17] Two days ago. A caucasian, baseball cap, 两天前 白人 戴棒球帽
[12:20] beard, long stringy hair, 留胡子 长发打卷
[12:22] and he was carrying a large gray duffel bag, 而且还带着一个灰色大帆布袋
[12:23] – just like that one. – What time? -就像这个一样 -什么时间
[12:25] They said it was about 3:45 P.M. 他们说是在下午3点45分左右
[12:27] That’s when Melanie left the conference. 那正好是梅兰妮离开会议现场的时间
[12:28] In her message, she said something wasn’t right. 在语音留言中 她提到感觉事有蹊跷
[12:31] What if she saw this guy and followed him to the garage? 是不是她看到那个男人 跟踪他去车库了
[12:33] All right. Grab Espo and a sketch artist. 叫上埃斯波和人像画师
[12:34] Go down, talk to security at the Widmark. 去韦德马克酒店跟保安谈谈
[12:36] I want a picture of this guy in circulation within the hour. 一小时内 我要那个男人的大概肖像
[12:39] Yeah. 明白
[12:42] Kate. 凯特
[12:50] I was finally gonna put this guy away, Castle. 我本以为到了将他扳倒的时刻 卡塞尔
[12:58] And now I’m protecting the man that murdered my mother. 可如今我却在保护谋杀我母亲的男人
[13:03] Senator, we can provide you 议员先生 我们可以提供
[13:04] with an increased security detail. 更严密的安保措施
[13:06] But until we apprehend this man, 但在我们逮捕那个男人之前
[13:09] I’d recommend you postpone your speech. 我建议您推迟演讲
[13:12] Is that really necessary? 有必要吗
[13:14] I mean, isn’t the threat all but neutralized? 这事不是已经在掌控之下了吗
[13:16] But we haven’t stopped him. 但我们还没阻止他
[13:18] Look, we’re talking about someone that is ruthless, 我们谈论的是一个穷凶极恶
[13:21] methodical. 且有条不紊的罪犯
[13:22] Someone that killed Melanie Rogers 他杀害梅兰妮·罗杰斯
[13:24] just to keep her from talking. 只是为了堵住她的嘴
[13:27] That suggests a person that is 那表明了他对这事
[13:28] intent on seeing this through. 是不达目的绝不死心
[13:30] Yes, but you just said 没错 但你也说了
[13:31] you could increase his security detail. 会加强安保措施
[13:32] Look, this isn’t just any conference. 这可不是一般的会议
[13:37] The senator is going to unveil 在这次的演讲中 参议员将会
[13:38] a far-reaching environmental initiative 提出一个影响深远的环保法案
[13:40] that is the cornerstone of his term. 这将是他政治生涯中的一块基石
[13:42] We have issued dozens of press credentials– 况且我们已经发了媒体入场证
[13:45] Senator, I cannot guarantee your safety. 议员先生 我们无法保证您的安全
[13:50] I’m speaking at that conference. 我要做演讲
[13:53] This keynote address 这将是把我推上
[13:55] puts me on the national stage. 国家舞台的主要政治观点
[13:58] I’m not going to run and hide 我是不会因为
[13:59] just because some wacko with a notebook 一个疯子和他的笔记本恐吓我
[14:01] made a threat. 就躲起来的
[14:03] Now I suggest that 不管用什么方法
[14:04] you people do whatever it takes to stop this man. 你们最好能阻止这个疯子
[14:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:08] Very well, Senator. 好吧 议员先生
[14:10] Detective Beckett will need a moment with you. 贝克特探长需要跟您谈谈
[14:12] Why? 为什么
[14:15] Because she’s leading the investigation. 因为她是这次调查的负责人
[14:23] Is there some reason why 有什么原因
[14:24] you don’t want to work with Detective Beckett? 让您觉得与贝克特探长合作不妥的吗
[14:34] Let’s find somewhere private, shall we, Detective? 那我们私下谈吧 好吗 探长
[14:53] Well… 好了
[14:57] Hard to miss the irony of this situation. 真是讽刺呀
[15:03] Senator Bracken, do you have any enemies? 布莱肯议员 您有敌人吗
[15:06] Is there anyone that you can think of 您觉得有什么人
[15:08] that would like to kill you? 想杀了你
[15:12] I get threatening letters and e-mails all the time. 我常常收到恐吓信件和电邮
[15:14] Comes with the office. 当上参议员都这样
[15:16] My chief of staff keeps a file. 我的幕僚长收集了一个文档
[15:18] Anyone with a legitimate claim? 有做出实质性恐吓的人吗
[15:20] A man doesn’t get to my position 要想做到我这个位置
[15:21] without upsetting people along the way. 免不了要得罪一些人
[15:24] Most of them aren’t crazy enough 但他们大多数还没疯到
[15:26] to want to try to kill me, 想杀我的地步
[15:29] present company excluded. 你就另当别论了
[15:32] You know, Senator… 议员先生
[15:35] I’m not the one that you should be worried about right now. 现在我并不是你需要提防的人
[15:41] It’s just us here, Detective. 探长 这儿只有我俩
[15:44] A shooter on the loose, 一个在逃枪击犯
[15:47] me in the crosshairs… 瞄准我为目标
[15:50] Must be a dream come true for you. 这一定是你的美梦成真时刻
[15:53] In my dreams, 在我的美梦里
[15:54] I’m the one that gets to pull the trigger. 扣动扳机的人是我
[15:59] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[16:00] If you’re not comfortable with me leading this investigation, 如果你觉得由我来负责调查不妥
[16:03] you’re welcome to step outside 你尽可以到外面告诉大家
[16:04] and tell everyone why. 为什么你觉得不妥
[16:12] Well, then I guess we’re stuck with each other. 那我猜 我们是暂时甩不掉对方了
[16:16] So then let me make one thing clear. 有一件事 我要说清楚
[16:18] This man killed Melanie Rogers, 这个人杀害了梅兰妮·罗杰斯
[16:21] and when someone commits murder, 当有人犯下谋杀罪行时
[16:23] whoever he is, Senator, 无论他是什么人 议员先生
[16:27] I will bring him to justice, 我都会将他绳之以法
[16:29] no matter how long it takes. 不管这过程需要多久时间
[16:38] I’ll have my chief of staff send over the letters. 我会让我的办公厅主任把恐吓信给你送来
[16:53] I’ll tell you something, if I’m her, 我告诉你 如果我是她
[16:56] I sit in there shuffling papers till whoever it is 我就在这坐着 捣腾书面文件
[16:57] puts a bullet in Bracken’s head. 直到那家伙把布莱肯的脑瓜打开花
[17:00] No, you wouldn’t, 不 你不会的
[17:02] ’cause that would make you no better than he is. 因为那会使你变成和他一样
[17:05] The guy murdered Beckett’s mother, 他杀了贝克特的母亲
[17:07] Captain Montgomery, 蒙哥马利警监
[17:09] who knows who else. 谁知道还有什么人
[17:10] Bracken’s got it coming to him, so I say, let it come. 布莱肯罪有应得 就让老天惩罚他吧
[17:15] Mayor’s asking for an update. What’s the latest? 市长问有什么新情况 有吗
[17:18] The serial number on that rifle 来福枪上的序列号领我们找到了
[17:19] led us to a hunting store in Paterson, New Jersey. 一家新泽西州佩特森市的打猎用品店
[17:21] The owner IDed our susppect from the sketch. 店主根据画像确认了嫌犯来过
[17:23] The paperwork indicates that several firearms were purchased, 店里的记录指出他还购买了其它一些枪支
[17:26] but the name and address are all bogus. 但他留下的姓名和地址都是假的
[17:28] Okay, take a few units to canvass the area near the store 领几个人去排查商店周围的区域
[17:31] and take the sketch of our suspect. 记得带着疑犯画像
[17:33] All right. 好的
[17:34] Detective Esposito. 埃斯波西托警探
[17:36] – Any word from CSU? – Yes, sir. -鉴证组有新消息吗 -有 长官
[17:38] They discovered part of a receipt 他们在行李袋里发现了
[17:39] with a smudge on it in the duffel bag. 一小块脏兮兮的收据
[17:41] They’re trying to get a partial print off of that. 正在想办法提取部分指纹
[17:43] Now there’s no point of sale on the receipt, 虽然收据上没写销售点
[17:45] but the SKU number matched that hat. 不过上面的库存检索码和这顶帽子的一样
[17:47] The manufacturer’s sending over 制造商把三州地区的经销网点
[17:48] a list of outlets in the Tristate area, 发过来了
[17:50] but there’s over 200 locations. 但有200多个
[17:51] Focus on the ones in Jersey first. 先重点排查新泽西的店
[17:53] 24 hours before Bracken speaks– 离布莱肯演讲还有24小时
[17:55] maybe Beckett will have better luck with those threat letters. 也许贝克特在恐吓信里能有什么发现
[17:59] Man, these people need to get a life. 老天 这些人真该过过正常的生活
[18:01] Most of these guys, it seems their only companionship 看起来这些人唯一的伙伴是
[18:03] is the space alien that talks to them through their microwave. 只能用微波跟他们交流的外星人
[18:06] Yeah, well, there’s a lot of lonely and confused people out there. 这世上有很多孤独而困惑的人
[18:10] But so far, none of the letters 目前为止 没有一封信的笔迹
[18:12] match the handwriting in our suspect’s notebook. 和嫌疑人笔记本上的相同
[18:15] Considering what he’s capable of, 凭着布莱肯的能力
[18:17] you would think Bracken would have more formidable enemies. 你不觉得他的敌人会更”高级”一点吗
[18:20] Oh, obviously, you never saw the letter that I sent him. 显然你还没看见我写给他的信
[18:22] No, I did, actually. I liked the way you, uh, 事实上 我看见了 我喜欢你那种写法
[18:24] dotted the “I” on “Kill” with a little heart. 把”杀”上面的叉画成了一颗小心心
[18:26] It was a nice touch. 手法很赞
[18:27] Well, I was trying to give it a personal feel. 我想呈现私人恩怨的感觉
[18:28] Well done. 干得好
[18:36] So we’re really not gonna talk about this? 我们真的不需要谈谈吗
[18:38] I mean, Castle, what is there to talk about? 卡塞尔 有什么好谈的
[18:40] Honestly? Practically everything. 说实话吗 所有事都需要谈
[18:42] Which is why all I can do is treat it like another case, 正因如此 我能做的就是客观
[18:45] ’cause that’s what it is. It’s… 因为它就是平常案子
[18:48] just like any other case. 和其他案子一样
[18:56] You’re tired, Castle. 你累了 卡塞尔
[18:57] Why don’t you go get some rest? 不如你去休息吧
[18:58] No, no, no, I can stay if you like. 不不不 如果你想 我就陪着你
[19:00] No, come on. Go. 不用了 回去吧
[19:01] I’ll call you if I need anything, okay? 需要什么我会打给你 好吗
[19:09] You really are remarkable, you know that? 你真的很厉害
[19:44] I’m working on this case 我现在办的案子
[19:45] where I need to find a suspect, 在找嫌疑犯
[19:49] and I came across a piece of evidence. 我发现了一个证据
[19:51] It’s a letter that he wrote. 嫌疑人写的信
[19:53] And there’s no address, there’s no name, 没写地址 也没署名
[19:57] just a postmark from New Jersey. 只有新泽西的邮戳
[20:02] And I know in my gut that this is our big break. 我深知这就是我们的突破口
[20:06] One way or another, it’s gonna lead us straight to him. 无论怎样 我们都会找到他
[20:10] Yet, here you are talking to me. 但是你现在却来找我
[20:14] If we find this suspect, then someone worse, 如果找到这个嫌犯 那么一个坏人
[20:19] much worse, is going to escape justice. 大坏人就会逃脱正义的制裁
[20:23] I take it no one else knows about the letter. 我猜没有其他人知道信的事
[20:25] No, not yet. 是 目前还没有
[20:27] Well, as a police officer, 作为一名警官
[20:29] you must have faced similar dilemmas. 你以前一定也碰过这种难题
[20:32] Yeah. 是啊
[20:34] Why is this time different? 这次有什么特殊的地方
[20:37] Because this time, it feels like there’s no right choice. 因为这次 感觉没有正确的选择
[20:42] Maybe the right choice 也许正确的选择
[20:44] is the one you can live with. 就是你能接受的那个
[21:03] Hey, you guys seen Beckett? 你们看见贝克特了吗
[21:05] No. Uh, not since last night. 没有 昨晚之后就没见过了
[21:07] We thought she was with you. 我们还以为她和你在一起
[21:08] No, I tried her a couple of times this morning, 没有 我今早打给她好几次
[21:09] but she wasn’t picking up. 她都没接
[21:10] All right. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[21:12] Yo. I’m trying to get through 我正在联系
[21:13] this list of stores that sell the baseball caps. 那些卖棒球帽的店
[21:15] Half of ’em aren’t even open yet. 一半的店还没开门
[21:16] What about you? 你那边怎么样
[21:17] Nada. The canvass around the gun store turned up empty. 啥都没有 枪的调查没有任何进展
[21:22] You guys, where are we on the suspect? 伙计们 嫌疑犯查的怎么样了
[21:24] Nowhere. 不怎么样
[21:25] And Senator Bracken speaks in less than ten hours. 而且布莱肯议员还有不到10小时就要演讲了
[21:27] You find anything in those letters? 恐吓信那边有收获吗
[21:29] Uh, no. Nothing significant. 没什么 没有重要发现
[21:33] You doing all right? 你还好吗
[21:35] I need a second. 等下再说
[22:18] You guys… 伙计们
[22:19] – There’s something that I– – I just heard back from C.S.U. -我刚知道一件事 -我刚从鉴证组得到
[22:21] on that receipt from the duffel bag. 行李袋中收据的检验结果
[22:23] They get a print off that smudge? 他们在污渍上面提取到指纹了吗
[22:24] No, but it contained traces of 没有 但是里面含有
[22:25] synthetic motor oil and brake pad residue. 汽车引擎用油和刹车片残留物
[22:27] Sounds like our guy’s a mechanic. 听起来这人是个修车的
[22:28] So then maybe he was shopping for 所以他可能就是在修理站附近
[22:30] the rifle near work. 买了来福枪
[22:30] Where’s that store again? 那家店在哪里来着
[22:31] Paterson, just off the highway. 帕特森城 一下高速就是
[22:32] It’s a place to start. 就从那里开始调查
[22:33] All right, I’m gonna get you guys addresses on your way. 你们先去 我马上发地址给你们
[22:35] I’ll compile a list of every service station 我会把方圆五英里之内的服务站
[22:38] within a 5-mile radius, 制成一个表格
[22:39] And we’ll expand from there. 我们以那为中心散开调查
[22:42] Were you gonna say something? 你不是要说什么吗
[22:43] No. We’re past it. 不了 没时间说了
[22:48] Who knew Paterson had so many service stations, huh? 谁能想到帕特森城会有这么多服务站
[22:51] I’m pretty sure we left Paterson 我确定在倒数第五个店的时候
[22:52] five shops ago. 我们就出帕特森城了
[22:54] Ugh. Back in 20 minutes. 20分钟后回来
[22:56] Well, we don’t have 20 minutes to waste. 我们可不能在这干等20分钟
[22:57] Let’s move on to the next on. We’ll circle back around. 先去下一家吧 一会再绕回来
[22:59] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等一下 等一下
[23:01] Hey, look on top of the counter. 你看柜台上
[23:03] They sell those hats here. 他们在卖这种帽子
[23:07] Open up! Police business! 开门 警察办案
[23:10] All right! I’m coming! Relax. 好了 我来了 别敲了
[23:12] Don’t break my glass. 别把玻璃打破了
[23:14] Yeah, I see it. 我看见你们了
[23:16] – What? – How you doing? -什么事 -你好
[23:17] NYPD. You know this guy? 我们是纽约警察 你认识这个人吗
[23:21] Maybe. 眼熟
[23:22] He looks like one of my mechanics. 他看上去像是我的一位技师
[23:24] I mean, he used to be. 以前的一位技师
[23:24] I laid him off, like, three weeks ago. 我大约三周前把他解雇了
[23:26] Do you have any paperwork he might have filled out? 你这有什么他填写过的东西吗
[23:27] Maybe a work order? 比如工作单
[23:29] I might have something back here. 可能有一些
[23:38] Yeah, that’s it right there. 找到了 在这里
[23:44] Handwriting’s a match. It’s our guy. 笔迹吻合 就是我们要找的人
[23:47] Robert McManus has a history of schizophrenia. 罗伯特·麦克马尼斯有精神分裂症
[23:49] Multiple stays at a psych ward, 进过好几次精神病院
[23:52] recent episodes were triggered by his son’s death. 最近一次发病是因他儿子去世引起的
[23:56] Hey, where are we on deployment? 我们的部署怎么样了
[23:58] Every beat cop in the city has his photo. 市里所以的巡逻警察都有他的照片
[24:00] S.W.A.T.’s sitting on his place in Jersey, 特警组的人正在他位于泽西的家里
[24:01] but his neighbors say he hasn’t been there in a month. 但是他的邻居说他已经一个月没去那了
[24:03] He disappears for long stretches. 他消失了很长时间
[24:04] We’re scouring through his financials, 我们查了他的财产情况
[24:06] but they are severely outdated. 但是数据都是很久以前的了
[24:08] The guy closed his accounts years ago. 这人几年前就把他的账号注销了
[24:09] Basically living off the grid. 基本上是隐居了
[24:11] Got something. 有线索了
[24:12] We canvassed near a diner McManus used to frequent. 我们在麦克马尼斯常去的一家餐馆附近排查
[24:14] An S.R.O. desk clerk just I.D.ed him. 一个旅店接待员认出了他
[24:17] He’s been staying there a month. 他在那已经待了一个月了
[24:28] NYPD! 纽约警察
[24:29] NYPD! Don’t move! 纽约警察 不许动
[24:32] Clear! 安全
[24:34] Clear! 安全
[24:35] Clear. 安全
[24:36] Take the place apart. 仔细搜查房间
[24:37] Look for anything that might lead us to him. 找出任何能帮我们抓到他的线索
[24:39] We should check the rest of the building. 我们应该搜查一下大楼的其它房间
[24:40] I’ll talk to the manager for details on his routine. 我去问问经理麦克马尼斯的平时生活情况
[24:54] NYPD. Show me your hands. 纽约警察 把手放在我能看见的地方
[24:59] Don’t move. 不许动
[25:00] Don’t move or I’ll shoot! 别跑 否则我开枪了
[25:27] Hey. I just spoke to Ryan. 我跟莱恩聊过了
[25:30] McManus is still out there, 麦克马尼斯仍然在逃
[25:31] but, uh, the boys are going door to door 但是警员们正在附近所有的大楼里
[25:33] in every building nearby. 挨家挨户地查
[25:34] I had him in my sights. 他就在我的视线内
[25:37] I had him. 我看到他了
[25:39] So you missed. 不就没打中吗
[25:39] So what? It could happen to anyone. 这事可能发生在任何人身上
[25:41] No. 不是
[25:42] I didn’t miss. 我不是没打中
[25:45] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[25:51] I found a letter… 我在那些恐吓信里
[25:53] in the threats file. 发现了一封信
[25:56] It was frome McManus. 是麦克马尼斯写的
[26:04] How long have you known about this? 你什么时候发现的
[26:06] Since last night. 昨天晚上
[26:07] McManus was accusing Bracken of murdering his son. 麦克马尼斯指责是布莱肯杀了他儿子
[26:11] I looked into it. He was a 24-year-old kid. 我调查了一下 他儿子24岁
[26:13] He was an intern for Bracken’s reelection campaign. 是布莱肯再选的实习生
[26:16] He had a meeting scheduled with a reporter, 他原本跟一个记者约好见面
[26:18] and the next day they found him hanged. 但第二天有人发现他上吊了
[26:20] And you think Bracken– 你认为是布莱肯
[26:21] I don’t know, Castle. My god. 我也不清楚 卡塞尔 我的天
[26:25] I almost suppressed evidence. 我差一点就把证据销毁了
[26:28] I was gonna burn that letter. 我本来打算把那封信烧掉
[26:30] But you didn’t. 但你没有烧
[26:30] I didn’t miss McManus. 我不是没打中麦克马尼斯
[26:35] I looked him in the eye and I saw his pain. 我是看到他眼睛里的那份悲痛后
[26:39] And I couldn’t take that shot. 不忍心开枪
[26:42] What if I wanted him to get away, 如果我想让他逃走
[26:45] wanted him to go through with this? 想让他完成计划
[26:47] Then what does that make me? 那我又变成了什么样的人
[26:52] Is there anything new? 有什么新情况吗
[26:53] Nothing yet on McManus, 关于麦克马尼斯的还没有
[26:55] but a search of his room turned up wires, 但是在他的房间里搜出了导线
[26:57] a detonator, traces of c-4. 引爆器 还有C4的残留
[26:59] It looks like he was building a bomb. 他似乎是在制造炸弹
[27:01] A bomb? Uh… 炸弹
[27:03] Did anyone find it? 找到炸弹了吗
[27:04] No. If he built something, 没有 如果他造了一个炸弹
[27:06] It’s either with him 要么是他带在身上
[27:08] or already out there waiting to go off. 要么就是已经放置好就等爆炸了
[27:14] Beckett, hang on. 贝克特 等一下
[27:15] He had a rifle, Castle. 他有一把步枪 卡塞尔
[27:17] A rifle. Not a bomb. 是步枪 不是炸弹
[27:20] If he detonates that thing tonight at the conference 要是他在今晚的大会上引爆了炸弹
[27:22] and innocent people get hurt– 无辜的人就会受伤
[27:23] Okay, this is not your fault. 这不是你的错
[27:25] How is it not my fault? I’m a cop. 怎会不是我的错 我是警察
[27:27] I had a job to do and I didn’t do it. 我没有做好我的本职工作
[27:29] I’ve gotta make this right. 我得弥补我的过错
[27:30] I’ve gotta find that bomb and save Bracken’s life. 我得找到那颗炸弹 保护布莱肯的生命安全
[27:33] Looks like you just got some help. 貌似有人帮你了
[27:37] Found him hiding on a rooftop three blocks away. 我们发现他在三个街区外的楼顶上躲着
[27:39] What about the bomb? 找到炸弹了吗
[27:40] Asked him about it. 我们已经问过他了
[27:40] Asked him about Melanie Rogers, too. 也问了他有关梅兰妮·罗杰斯的事
[27:42] He’s not much of a talker. 他不肯说话
[27:43] He hasn’t said a word since we picked him up. 被捕后 他一句话都没说过
[27:46] Take him to interrogation. 带他去审讯
[27:51] What makes you think he’s gonna talk to you? 你凭什么认为他会和你谈话
[27:53] ‘Cause… 因为
[27:55] I know him. 我理解他
[28:02] Hi, Robert. 你好 罗伯特
[28:04] I’m Kate. 我是凯特
[28:09] Why don’t you take those things off? 为什么不把手铐取下来呢
[28:11] They look uncomfortable. 戴着很不舒服吧
[28:22] I know what it’s like to lose someone that you love, 我理解失去至爱的感受
[28:26] to live with that pain… 要承受那样的痛苦
[28:32] to feel the rage 忍受那种愤怒
[28:33] towards the person responsible for it… 尤其是当你面对罪魁祸首时
[28:43] towards Bracken. 面对布莱肯时
[28:49] He took someone close to me. 他夺走了我的亲人
[28:54] He killed my mother 他杀害了我的母亲
[28:56] and then he went after my friends, 他还不肯放过我的朋友
[28:59] even tried to kill me. 甚至想杀我灭口
[29:00] Is she talking about Bracken? 她是在说布莱肯吗
[29:02] She’s… just trying to get through to him anyway you can. 她只是在套话
[29:10] The man killed my son. 那个男人杀了我儿子
[29:12] No one cared. 没人在乎
[29:14] I care. 我在乎
[29:16] He needs to pay. 我要他血债血还
[29:18] Not with a bomb, Robert. 但不是用炸弹啊 罗伯特
[29:21] You and me, we’re not like him. 我们俩和他不一样
[29:23] We don’t hurt innocent people. 我们不会伤及无辜
[29:26] Where’s the C-4? C4炸弹在哪儿
[29:32] You’re trying to confuse me… 你在迷惑我
[29:36] or trick me… 哄骗我
[29:37] into saying something I shouldn’t. 让我说出不该说的话
[29:39] I’m trying to take down Bracken, same as you. 我跟你一样想要扳倒布莱肯
[29:42] And we gotta do it in the right way. 但我们得采取正确的方式
[29:44] You and me are on the same side, Robert. 你和我是一伙的 罗伯特
[29:46] You’re on his side. 你和他是一伙的
[29:48] He controls everybody. 他控制了每个人
[29:50] You’re all in his pocket. 你们都被他握在掌心里
[29:52] Every last one of ya! 你们中的每一个人
[29:54] No, I’m not. 不 我没有
[29:55] I’m just like you, Robert. 我和你一样 罗伯特
[29:57] She’s losing him. 她套不出什么话了
[29:58] You’re not like me. 你和我不一样
[30:00] You’re making stuff up, 你在捏造事实
[30:01] making up stories! 编造故事
[30:03] If you went through what I went through, 如果你遭受过我经历的一切
[30:05] you would want to see him dead! 你也会想他死的
[30:07] Everything that I told you was true. 我的每句话都千真万确
[30:11] Robert, look at me. 罗伯特 看着我
[30:18] Where is the C-4? C4炸弹在哪儿
[30:19] If that thing goes off, 如果炸弹爆炸了
[30:20] then there’s blood on our hands, 我们会手染鲜血
[30:22] And I cannot live with that 愧疚会将我侵蚀
[30:23] and I know that you can’t either. 你也一样
[30:27] Detective, a word. 警探 我有话和你说
[30:28] – Sir. – Detective. -长官 -警探
[30:37] Sir, I can do this. I can reach him. 长官 我能让他开口
[30:39] It’s over, detective. 都结束了 警探
[30:41] Just give me another minute. 再给我一分钟
[30:42] I just got a call from the feds. 我刚接到联邦政府的电话
[30:44] They found the bomb. 他们找到炸弹了
[30:47] Mcmanus rented a box at a post office. 麦克马尼斯在邮局租了一个邮箱
[30:50] The C-4 was there. C4炸弹就在里面
[30:51] He’d wired it into a vest. 他把电线接到背心上
[30:53] He also obtained credentials for the conference somehow. 不知从哪儿拿到了会议通行证
[30:55] Well, thank you, captain, 谢谢你 警监
[30:56] For everything you’ve done. 谢谢你所做的一切
[30:58] Well, actually, 实际上
[31:00] Detective Beckett deserves most of the credit. 这大多归功于贝克特警探
[31:02] She led the team. 调查是由她带领的
[31:05] Excuse me, senator. 抱歉 议员先生先生
[31:07] Good afternoon, Mr. Mayor. 下午好 市长先生
[31:15] I heard how you led the team. 我听说了
[31:18] You fired, what, two shots from close range 你近距离朝疑犯开了两枪
[31:21] and both of them missed? 却都未命中
[31:25] All this talk about justice… 嘴上总是提正义
[31:29] I guess I was right about you. 我没看错你
[32:05] Check this out. 看看这个
[32:08] What better way to celebrate the end of a difficult case 庆祝我们侦破一桩难案
[32:11] than with a bottle 有什么东西能胜过
[32:13] of– what are you doing? 一瓶…你在干嘛呢
[32:16] Castle, look at this vest 卡塞尔 看看这个理应是
[32:17] Mcmanus supposedly made. 麦克马尼斯制作的背心
[32:19] The zip ties and the wires… 这些尼龙扣条和电线
[32:23] They’re expertly done. 做工非常专业
[32:26] You saw Mcmanus. 你见过麦克马尼斯
[32:27] He was barely able to button his own shirt. 他勉强能够自己扣好扣子
[32:30] In his current state, no. 以他的目前状态 的确不可能
[32:31] But he could’ve done this while he was still on his meds. 但他可能是在服药期间制作的
[32:33] And what about Melanie’s body? 那么梅兰妮的尸体呢
[32:35] He burned it and then he knocked out her teeth 他烧毁尸体 敲掉她的牙齿
[32:37] to keep it unidentifiable. 使得尸体无法辨认
[32:40] And then he leaves a duffel bag 接着他却把行李袋留在
[32:41] in a stolen car for us to find? 一辆被偷的车里 任由我们找到
[32:42] That doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通啊
[32:44] Well, he’s mentally ill. 他精神不正常
[32:45] I mean, not everything he does is going to make sense. 我是说 他不一定按套路出牌
[32:47] No, Castle. Something is not right. 不 卡塞尔 事情不太对劲
[32:50] That zippo lighter that we heard on Melanie’s voice mail– 梅兰妮的语音邮件里有打火机声
[32:53] Mcmanus doesn’t smoke. 麦克马尼斯不抽烟
[32:54] We didn’t find a zippo in any of his things. 我们翻遍他家都没找到打火机
[32:56] Kate… 凯特
[32:59] Let it go. 算了吧
[33:00] I mean, you don’t have anything to prove, 你用不着去证明什么
[33:01] not to Bracken, 尤其不用证明给布莱肯看
[33:03] not to me, not to yourself. 也不用给我 或是你自己看
[33:04] Castle, this isn’t about proving something. 卡塞尔 这不是在证明什么
[33:06] This is about evidence. 这是证据
[33:07] Well, all the evidence– 所有这些证据
[33:08] The letter, the notebook, the bomb– 信 笔记本 炸弹
[33:10] everything traces back to McManus 全都指向麦克马尼斯
[33:14] What if somebody wanted us to find him? 万一是有人希望我们去找他呢
[33:16] What if they’re framing him 万一是他们陷害他呢
[33:18] So that everyone would think that the threat was over 这样一来 大家都以为威胁解除了
[33:20] while the real assassin is still out there? 但真正的杀手还逍遥法外
[33:23] The c-4 in the vest– 马夹里的炸弹
[33:24] what if that was the bomb that we were supposed to find 也许真凶希望我们找到那个炸弹
[33:26] and there’s another bomb that’s still out there, 但其实还有一颗炸弹安放在别处
[33:28] planned for the keynote address? 这颗才是为政策演讲准备的
[33:30] That’s an event whose time and place 这次演讲活动的时间和地点
[33:32] has been known for weeks. 在几周前就公布了
[33:35] If a bomb went off during Bracken’s speech, 如果炸弹在布莱肯演讲时爆炸了
[33:38] They could say… 他们可以说
[33:39] McManus set it before he was apprehended. 麦克马尼斯在被捕前就设好了炸弹
[33:42] Bracken’s supposed to go onstage at 8:00. 布莱肯会在八点时登场
[33:44] That’s 20 minutes away. 还有二十分钟
[33:45] Look, I know that I don’t have any proof. 我知道我并无任何证据
[33:47] I know that this sounds crazy– 我知道这听起来很疯狂
[33:49] And you know how determined Bracken was to give this speech. 而且你也知道布莱肯的演讲有多重要
[33:52] If you stop it and… 万一你终止了演讲
[33:54] you’re wrong, 却发现自己错了
[33:56] Your career is over. 你的职业生涯就完了
[33:58] And if I’m right? 如果我是对的呢
[34:10] This is detective Beckett. Badge number 4-1-3-1-9. 我是贝克特探长 警号41319
[34:13] I’m calling for the evacuation of the Widmark Hotel. 请在韦德马克酒店实行紧急疏散
[34:27] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[34:29] Castle, why don’t you see if you can get an update 卡塞尔 你去和防爆小组沟通一下
[34:30] from the bomb squad? 看看有没新情况
[34:31] Right. 好的
[34:33] What the hell is going on here? 出什么事了
[34:34] Who called in the bomb squad? 谁把防爆小组找来了
[34:36] We had a credible threat, sir. 我们得到可靠消息 说有威胁
[34:37] Credible according to who? 从哪来的可靠消息
[34:41] I think we should speak alone. 我想单独和你说
[34:50] We believe someone that you know 我们认为 有个你认识的人
[34:51] is trying to kill you. 想要杀你
[34:53] What? 什么
[34:55] You already have the man in custody. 你们不是把那人关起来了吗
[34:57] We believe McManus was set up 我们认为麦克马尼斯是被陷害的
[34:59] because of the threatening letter that he sent you, 因为他寄给你的那封威胁信
[35:01] which means the individual involved 这证明真正的黑手
[35:02] has access to the files in your office. 能够接触到你办公室的文件
[35:05] And you have evidence for all of this? 那你有证据证明这一切吗
[35:09] You don’t have evidence? 你没有证据
[35:10] Look, I’m not gonna make this kind of accusation lightly. 我是不想让小疏忽酿成大错误
[35:12] Are you–so you called in a bomb scare based on– 于是你就叫来了防爆小组
[35:14] On–on what, a hunch? 凭什么 就凭你的直觉吗
[35:16] Beckett. 贝克特
[35:18] We finished our search 我们完成了搜查
[35:19] of the primary target area, detective. 搜遍了主要的目标区域
[35:21] We found no explosive device. 没有找到爆炸物
[35:23] What about the stage? Did you check the podium? 那舞台呢 你们搜查了演讲台吗
[35:24] We swept everything in a 50-foot radius 我们以议员先生演讲的位置为圆心
[35:26] of where the senator would be speaking. 把半径15米内的地方都搜遍了
[35:27] All right, well, this is ridiculous. 这真是荒唐
[35:28] Let’s just get everybody back inside. 我们快把大家都叫回里面吧
[35:31] I’m sorry, senator. We still have to conduct 议员先生 不好意思 我们还需要
[35:32] a thorough search of the building. 对整栋楼做全面搜查
[35:34] It’s gonna take a few more hours, I’m afraid. 恐怕还需要几个小时
[35:40] You think I don’t know what you’re doing? 你以为我不知道你在耍什么花样吗
[35:41] You let McManus get away so that he would take me down, 你让麦克马尼斯跑了 想让他杀了我
[35:44] and when that didn’t play out, you decided to ruin 当你的计划落空后 你就想要
[35:46] the most important moment of my career. 毁掉我仕途中最重要的时刻
[35:48] That’s not what this is a– 这跟……
[35:49] No, you save that for the review board. 省省吧 你就等着接受调查吧
[35:52] You have overplayed your hand, 你玩过火了
[35:54] and I am going to bury you. 你看我怎么灭了你
[36:01] Oh, god, Castle. I don’t understand. 卡塞尔 我不明白
[36:03] How did we get this so wrong? 我们怎么会弄错了
[36:05] We knew we were taking a risk. 我们知道是在冒险
[36:06] No, there’s gotta be a reason 不 他们陷害麦克马尼斯
[36:07] that they were framing McManus. 肯定是有原因的
[36:09] They had to have been planning this for tonight, here. 他们今晚会有所行动
[36:12] That’s the only thing that makes sense. 只有这样才说得通
[36:13] Or he wasn’t being framed. 或许他没被陷害
[36:15] Maybe they couldn’t get the bomb in the building. 也许他们没能把炸弹安置在室内
[36:17] With the heightened security, 保安部署太严了
[36:18] because McManus was on the loose, 麦克马尼斯又逍遥法外
[36:20] maybe they had to make a different plan. 也许他们被迫制定了新计划
[36:22] Place the bomb somewhere more accessible. 把炸弹装在了更容易的地方
[36:23] Kate… 凯特
[36:25] It’s over. 结束了
[37:20] Kate! 凯特
[37:23] Castle… 卡塞尔
[37:24] The driver. 是那司机
[37:37] Read him his rights. 宣读他的权力
[37:43] His name is Noah Charles. 他叫诺阿·查尔斯
[37:44] He was my driver for five years. 做我司机已经五年了
[37:47] Any reason why he’d suddenly want you dead? 他为什么突然想杀你
[37:51] I assume because someone paid him a great deal of money. 我猜是有人给了他一大笔钱吧
[37:55] You don’t seem shocked. 你看起来并不惊讶
[37:57] There’s another world out there, Mr. Castle, 卡塞尔先生 世界又黑又白
[37:59] one that most people don’t see, 只是大多数人意识不到
[38:01] run by money, influence, power. 黑暗的那边被金钱和权力所掌控
[38:04] And the people in it will do anything they can 黑暗面的人们会不择手段
[38:06] to stay on top. 让自己站在万人之上
[38:10] But I assume that you already know that. 但这些你是知道的
[38:15] I wouldn’t have done it, you know, 我做不到
[38:17] what she did. 她的所作所为
[38:20] I’d have stood and watched. 我会站在那里旁观
[38:25] So he’s not talking. 他不肯开口
[38:27] But a search of his apartment turned up a pair of gloves 但在他的公寓搜出了一双
[38:30] with traces of Melanie Rogers’ blood on it. 带有梅兰妮·罗杰斯血迹的手套
[38:33] They also found a fake beard and a baseball cap 他们还发现了假胡子和棒球帽
[38:35] Just like McManus’. 和麦克马尼斯的一样
[38:37] So McManus could be seen at the conference by security. 以便让会议上的人看到麦克马尼斯
[38:39] It’s all part of the setup. 这都是设计好的
[38:40] Melanie met Noah a bunch of times. 梅兰妮见过诺阿很多次
[38:42] She probably recognized him on the day, 那天她可能认出了他
[38:45] wondered what he was doing, 对他的行为起疑
[38:46] and followed him. 跟踪了他
[38:48] If she got on to him, 如果她发现了他
[38:49] he would’ve had no choice but to kill her. 他别无选择 只能杀了她
[38:51] What a shame. 真遗憾
[38:54] She was a sweet kid. 她是个好孩子
[38:59] Hey, got a sec? 有时间吗
[39:01] Yeah. 有
[39:03] We did a little digging into that driver of yours. 我们查了下你的司机
[39:06] Turns out you’re not his only employer, senator. 发现你不是他唯一的雇主 议员先生
[39:09] We took a look into his financials. 我们查看了他的财务情况
[39:10] There’s a series of large deposits 有几笔大额存款
[39:12] made into his checking account. 转入了他的户头
[39:13] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[39:14] Untraceable wire transfers bounced through shadow accounts 无法追踪的电汇转账 在瑞士和中东的
[39:16] in Switzerland and the Middle East. 几个空壳账户间周转
[39:18] Just like you would’ve done. 要是你就会这么干
[39:23] Thanks, guys. 谢了 伙计们
[39:27] You know who’s behind this, don’t you? 你知道谁在幕后 对吧
[39:29] I have my suspicions. 我有怀疑对象
[39:31] Who? 谁
[39:32] Someone who’s gotten rich making powerful people promises 一个靠着给有权势的人做出承诺致富的人
[39:35] that I needed to keep. 那个人我还有用
[39:37] What does a kingmaker do 当一名造王者
[39:39] when the king no longer follows orders? 发现王不再听话了会怎样呢
[39:42] I need a name. 给我一个名字
[39:44] You’ve done enough, detective. 你做的够多了 警探
[39:45] Senator, that person is still out there, 议员先生 那个人依然逍遥法外
[39:46] and I have no way of getting to him. 而我却没法抓到他
[39:49] You’re not safe. 你处境危险
[39:52] I’m touched by your concern, 你的关心让我很感动
[39:54] but I think maybe you forget who you’re dealing with. 不过恐怕你忘记了你对付的是谁
[39:58] Sir, we have to leave. 先生 我们得走了
[39:59] You’re already 30 minutes behind schedule. 根据日程表 您已经迟了30分钟
[40:02] Detective Beckett, would you, uh, walk me out? 贝克特警探 你能送我出去吗
[40:20] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[40:22] Yeah, well, you can’t win ’em all, can you? 人不可能总是赢 对吧
[40:25] I suppose this means I’m in your debt. 我猜这意味着我欠你个人情
[40:29] Nothing’s changed between us, senator. 我们之间没有任何改变 议员先生
[40:31] Even so, 即使如此
[40:33] It’s a dangerous world out there, detective. 外面的世界很危险 警探
[40:36] You never know when you might need a friend. 说不准什么时候你就需要朋友了
[40:43] McManus’ son… 麦克马尼斯的儿子
[40:46] Was that you? 是你干的吗
[40:49] If I said no, 如果我说不是
[40:51] would you really believe me? 你真会相信吗
[40:53] There he is. Senator! 他在这里 议员先生
[40:54] Senator Bracken! Senator Bracken! 布莱肯议员 布莱肯议员
[40:56] Senator. Senator! 议员先生 议员先生
[40:57] Is it true the attempt on your life was an inside job? 想要谋杀你的人是你的手下是吗
[41:00] Witnesses say they arrested your driver. Any comment? 有人目击到你的司机被捕了 你有何评论
[41:02] Did it have anything to do with your environmental initiative? 这与你的环境法案有关系吗
[41:04] Look, the senator is very busy– 议员先生非常繁忙
[41:05] No, th-that’s okay. I’ll–I’ll make a statement. 不要紧 我要发表声明
[41:09] As you all know, last night 正如你们所知 昨晚
[41:10] an attempt was made on my life. 有人企图谋杀我
[41:12] And though I was not able to introduce my initiative 尽管我没能在生态大会上
[41:15] at the eco conference, 介绍我的法案
[41:17] it has only strengthened my resolve 但这件事坚定了
[41:19] to move forward with this historic piece of legislation. 我推进这次历史性立法的决心
[41:24] And I would like to especially thank 并且我要特别感谢
[41:25] the brave men and women 纽约警局的
[41:27] of the New York City police department, 勇士们
[41:30] who thwarted this plot. 是他们阻止了这场阴谋
[41:32] And in a shocking development, 案件进展令人震惊
[41:33] federal agents arrested Benjamin Moss, 联邦探员逮捕了本杰明·莫斯
[41:35] founder of the powerful super pac American Way, 美国之路选举基金会的创建人
[41:38] after connecting him to payments made 此前警方确认了他和谋杀未遂的杀手的
[41:39] to the senator’s would-be assassin. 雇佣的联系
[41:41] Moss, a former presidential… 莫斯 前任总统的
[41:43] My god. 我的天
[41:45] It was Ben Moss. 是本·莫斯
[41:46] The biggest kingmaker of ’em all. 最厉害的造王者
[41:49] But Bracken only had him arrested. 但布莱肯仅仅导致他被捕
[41:51] The way he was talking, I half expected the guy 以他的口气 我还以为那个人
[41:53] to die in a “Plane crash” 会死于”空难”
[41:55] or some kind of mysterious… “Car accident.” 或”车祸”什么的
[41:58] No. 不
[41:59] This is so much better. 这样更好
[42:01] Now Bracken’s a folk hero. 现在布莱肯成了英雄
[42:04] The rare politician willing to stand up to special interests 政客很少会为环境立法
[42:07] even if it costs him his life. 而不顾生命危险
[42:11] You’re right. That’s a better story. 你说得对 这个故事更精彩
[42:13] The kind of story 这样的故事
[42:14] that could make a guy president. 能帮人当上总统
[42:17] He’ll slip up eventually, 总有一天他会有所疏忽
[42:18] and when he does, I’ll be ready. 而那个时候 我已准备就绪
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme