Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Hello. 有人吗
[00:16] Is anybody here? 有人在吗
[00:18] Hello. 有人吗
[00:21] I came like you asked. 我按你的要求来了
[00:25] Hello. 有人吗
[00:31] In celebration of our finally getting together 为了庆祝我们终于欢聚一堂
[00:35] for dinner, 共进晚餐
[00:36] I have made… 我做了
[00:38] a very special dessert. 非常特别的甜点
[00:42] Martha, that looks incredible. 玛莎 看起来就非常好吃
[00:44] It’s to die for, literally. 好吃到死 真的
[00:46] I call it “Death by chocolate.” 我管这道甜点叫”致命巧克力”
[00:49] Now given your baking experience, 鉴于您的下厨经历
[00:51] Is that a prediction? 这算是预言吗
[00:53] I take it cooking’s not one of your talents, Martha. 看来厨艺不在你的天赋范围内啊 玛莎
[00:55] Well, not really. 不算是
[00:57] I sort of save my creative energy 我将自己的创造力保留在了
[01:00] to perfect a more worthy craft…acting. 更有价值完美呈现的技艺上 “演技”
[01:04] And what about you, Jim? 你呢 吉姆
[01:06] How’s the law treating you? 工作还顺利吗
[01:07] Uh, good. I’ve got a class action lawsuit. 还行 最近有个集体诉讼的案子
[01:09] That’s, uh, keeping me pretty busy. 我挺忙的
[01:10] Nice. 不错
[01:11] Oh, well, I hope you find time to cut loose, Jim, 我希望你有时间放松下 吉姆
[01:13] And just do something fun. 做些有趣的事
[01:15] Oh, of course. 当然了
[01:16] I-I try to take in a baseball game 我在尝试偶尔参加
[01:17] every now and again. 棒球比赛
[01:18] Ooh, lord. 老天
[01:19] Baseball. 棒球
[01:21] Isn’t that dreadfully dull? 那不是闷到死的运动吗
[01:24] Well, it requires 这项运动要求
[01:25] a certain patience. 有一定的耐性
[01:27] A certain lack of pulse, you mean. 就是相当地没激情吧
[01:30] I think, uh, 我想
[01:31] what my dad responds to is the game’s nuance. 我爸喜欢的是这项运动的精妙之处
[01:35] Oh, well, yes, of course. It has its merits. 是的 当然了 这项运动也有优点
[01:38] Yeah, I think my mother just means 我想我母亲的意思是
[01:39] it’s not exactly, uh, 这项运动不是
[01:41] action-packed. 令人激动型的
[01:42] Right, but that would 对 但这取决于
[01:43] depend on how you look at it, right? 你如何看待它 对吧
[01:45] Yeah, I mean I suppose it does appeal 对 在我看来这项运动是
[01:46] to the more… serious, 更加… 正经的活动
[01:49] More… 更加
[01:50] Discerning crowd. 有眼光的群体
[01:55] Jim… 吉姆
[01:58] What exactly does that mean? 你这句话到底是什么意思
[02:01] Just that actors, by their nature, 只是说演员 天性使然
[02:03] aren’t the most serious people in the world, right? 不算世界上最一本正经的人 对吧
[02:06] Oh, is that so? 是这样吗
[02:08] So you think I’m not a serious person? 所以你觉得我这个人不正经么
[02:10] How about if we dive in to this dessert? 我们开吃甜点怎么样
[02:15] Because honestly, that whole death thing… 说实话 那个”致命”的话题
[02:17] is sounding pretty good right now. 比现在的话题轻松多了
[02:18] There’s been a murder downtown. 市中心有谋杀案
[02:20] Close enough. 够近的
[02:21] I’m so sorry that we have to run. 真抱歉我们得走了
[02:23] You two be careful. 你们两个要小心哦
[02:25] Yeah, you guys, too. 你们两个也是
[02:29] I’m just saying, there have been worse dinners. 我只是说 还有更糟糕的晚宴
[02:31] Like what? 比如呢
[02:32] Well, the dining scene from “Alien” comes to mind. 我想到了《异形》里的晚宴场景
[02:35] Honestly, a creature bursting out of my dad’s chest 说实话 要是异形从我爸的胸口里钻出来
[02:37] might have lightened the mood. 说不定还能搞活下气氛
[02:38] I guess we should’ve expected it. 其实我们该料到这局面的
[02:40] They come from such different worlds. 他们两人的背景完全不同
[02:41] Yeah, well, your mom should’ve been more sensitive to that. 你母亲应该学会照顾下他人的感受
[02:44] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[02:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:47] Ooh. You look nice. 打扮得这么漂亮啊
[02:49] Lipstick, huh? Date night? 还擦了口红 约会之夜吗
[02:51] No, dinner with her dad and my mom. 不是 和她爸我妈一起吃晚饭
[02:54] Wow. Already? How’d that go? 这么快 怎么样
[02:59] Okay. Well, speaking of fathers, 好吧 说到父亲[神父]
[03:02] we have one right over here. 这里就有一位
[03:03] Father Joe Mcmurtry, 52. 乔·麦克默瑞神父 52岁
[03:06] Real estate lady showed up to show the property… 房产经纪人带人来看这里
[03:09] And found religion instead. 结果却找到了”宗教”
[03:11] So… Do we know 那么 知道
[03:12] what our victim was doing in an abandoned building? 被害人来这个废弃建筑做什么吗
[03:15] Not yet. 还不知道
[03:16] And he’s a long way from home. His parish is uptown. 而且他家离这里很远 他的教区在住宅区
[03:19] Time of death? 死亡时间
[03:20] Between 7:00 and 10:00 last night. 昨晚7点至10点间
[03:22] Likely cause of death, three to the chest. 死因看起来是胸部中了三枪
[03:24] That’s a tight grouping. Killer’s a marksman. 伤口集中 凶手是个神枪手
[03:27] Careful, too. He picked up all the spent shell casings. 也很谨慎 他捡走了所有的弹壳
[03:30] Security cams? 有摄像头吗
[03:31] None of ’em are pointing at this building. 没有拍到这栋建筑的
[03:33] Well, this looks like the work of a pro. 感觉像内行人做的
[03:35] Someone had a priest assassinated? 有人暗杀了神父
[03:37] It’s like a vatican conspiracy. 感觉像教廷阴谋
[03:39] Ah, it’s “The Davinci Code.” 对 《达芬奇密码》
[03:41] Or not. 也可能不是
[03:43] So why don’t we look into Mcmurtry’s life 不如我们调查下麦克默瑞的情况
[03:46] and see if anyone had motive? 看看有没有人有谋杀动机吧
[03:47] A nun is meeting us downtown. She worked closely with him. 一位修女会正在中心区见我们 她是他的同事
[03:50] So she might be able to shed some light. 可能会提供有用的线索
[03:51] Thanks. Yeah. We got it. 多谢 知道了
[03:53] So, uh… 那个
[03:57] Units on the canvass got a hit on Chumson’s Tavern. 警员在排查中调查到了恰姆森酒馆
[04:00] Bartender there– 那里的酒保
[04:01] Jerry Jenkins– says he knows about the murder 杰瑞·詹金斯 说他知道这起谋杀
[04:03] but he’ll only speak to a detective. 但他只肯跟探长说
[04:04] Okay, Castle and I will talk to him. 好 卡塞尔和我去找他谈话
[04:05] You guys chat with the nun. 你们去和修女谈
[04:07] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. 等等
[04:08] We’re interviewing a nun? 我们要询问修女
[04:09] Yeah, and I’m gonna be the good cop. 对 我唱白脸
[04:10] You’re gonna be the bad cop, so… 你唱红脸 所以
[04:18] I asked for a detective seeing as how my customers 考虑到我的顾客容易被穿警服的警官吓跑
[04:20] tend to get scared away by uniformed cops. 所以我就要求了和能穿便服的警探见面
[04:23] Jerry, what do you know about the murder? 杰瑞 对于这起谋杀案你都知道什么
[04:25] Last night this guy wanders in–Leo. 昨晚这个家伙晃了进来 里奥
[04:28] says he heard shots on the corner of 5th, 说他听见了第五街拐角处的枪声
[04:30] then he seen some guy hustling out of the building there. 接着他就看见有人从街上的楼里跑出来
[04:33] Then today, 于是今天
[04:34] I hear some priest got popped. 我就听说有牧师被杀了
[04:35] So this Leo was a witness. 这么说里奥是目击证人
[04:37] Any idea where leo is now? 知道他现在在哪里吗
[04:39] He got pretty lit, 他喝多了
[04:40] So I loaded him in a cab and sent him home 我就送他上了出租车
[04:42] up in the Bronx. 回他在布朗克斯区的家
[04:43] Do you remember the address? 还记得地址吗
[04:44] Sure. 当然
[04:46] 9245 223rd street. 223街 9245号
[04:53] – Right this way. – Oh, okay. -这边走 -好的
[04:56] A nun walks into a precinct… 一个修女步入了警局
[04:58] It’s like the beginnings of a bad joke. 就像个糟糕笑话的开头
[05:04] Want to borrow a comb or something? 想借把梳子什么的吗
[05:05] Shut up. 闭嘴
[05:07] You know what this reminds me of? 你知道这让我想起什么了
[05:08] Watching one of those body-switching movies, 以前看过一部交换身体的电影
[05:10] where the guy looks like a grown man, 里面的哥们儿看起来是个成人
[05:12] but he’s actually 12. 但其实他就12岁
[05:13] Hey, let me tell you something– 我告诉你
[05:14] Catholic school is like combat. 天主教学校就是个战场
[05:17] Unless you’ve been there, you don’t know. 除非你去过 否则你根本就不知道
[05:19] Uh, I have been there– in combat– 我去过 战场
[05:22] And it’s way worse than some old lady. 那可比什么老女人糟糕多了
[05:31] This is a dark day. 这是黑暗的一天
[05:33] Father Mcmurtry was such a caring man, 麦克默瑞神父如此富有同情心
[05:36] so devoted to his parishioners, his community. 全身心的奉献于教区居民和社区
[05:39] That he shouldn’t meet such a fate… 他不该有此命运
[05:41] Sister Mary, we have a few questions for you 玛丽修女 我们想就麦克默瑞神父
[05:43] about father mcmurtry. 问你一些问题
[05:44] That is, if you’re up for it, Sister Mary. 当然 除非你准备好了 玛丽修女
[05:48] I can tell you anything you need to know about the father, 我可以告诉你关于神父的任何事情
[05:51] including who murdered him. 包括杀害他的凶手
[05:53] You know who killed him? 你知道谁杀了他
[05:54] Isn’t that what I just said? 我刚才不是说过了吗
[05:57] I was afraid 我一直担心
[05:58] their friendship would end badly. 他们的友谊会惨淡收场
[06:00] But the father was so trusting, 但是神父却总是去信任别人
[06:02] always trying to save lost souls, 总是试图拯救迷失的灵魂
[06:04] even souls as black as that man’s. 即使灵魂已经像这个男人一样黑暗了
[06:08] What man, Sister Mary? 什么男人 玛丽修女
[06:10] Michael Dolan. 迈克尔·多兰
[06:12] This is mickey dolan– the mobster, 就是那个迈基·多兰
[06:14] the enforcer for the O’Reilly family? 那个效力于奥莱利家族的黑手党
[06:17] The very same. 正是他
[06:19] He and Dolan grew up together. 他和多兰一起长大
[06:22] I-I tried to warn him, 我曾试着提醒他
[06:24] but he always believed 但是他总是相信
[06:26] he could set Mr. Dolan on a better path. 自己可以帮助多兰先生走上正路
[06:29] He died believing it. 他死的时候还深信不疑
[06:31] If they were friends, 如果他们是朋友
[06:32] why do you think that Dolan killed him? 你为什么会觉得多兰先生杀了他
[06:34] They had a terrible fight 两天前 他们在
[06:36] outside the church two days ago. 教堂外大吵了一架
[06:38] I don’t know what it was about, 虽然我不知道原因为何
[06:39] but the father was very upset afterwards. 但是神父之后一直很不安
[06:42] Very upset. 非常不安
[06:44] Well, a fight alone doesn’t prove– 但是 一次吵架并不能证明
[06:45] I wasn’t finished. 我还没说完
[06:48] Of course. I’m–I’m sorry. 当然 对不起
[06:49] As I was about to say, 正如我刚说的
[06:52] last night at 6:00, 昨晚六点
[06:54] the father got a call and left in the middle of mass. 神父接了个电话 弥撒还没结束就走了
[06:58] He told me the call was about Dolan. 他告诉我电话是有关多兰的
[07:02] ah, the priest and the mobster. 神父和黑手党
[07:04] It’s a classic story. 这可是经典故事情节啊
[07:05] Friends since childhood. One takes a higher calling 儿时的朋友 一个响应了崇高的召唤
[07:08] while the other follows a path to crime and murder. 而另一个却走上了犯罪和谋杀之路
[07:11] Well, if this witness can I.D. Dolan, 如果这个目击证人可以指认出多兰
[07:12] then his path is gonna lead straight to state prison. 那他的道路就直通州立监狱了
[07:14] I still think we should’ve taken the subway. 我还是觉得我们应该坐地铁
[07:16] It’s kind of dangerous to park up here. 在这里停车有点危险
[07:17] It’s gonna be fine. 没事的
[07:19] What exactly did you mean earlier 你之前说 我妈应该照顾他人感受
[07:21] when you said my mother could be more considerate? 到底是什么意思
[07:23] I just–I meant that 我只是 我的意思是
[07:24] I wished that you would’ve asked her 我希望你能让她别再
[07:26] to stop criticizing my dad. 批评我爸了
[07:27] She was just expressing an opinion 她只是在发表观点而已
[07:29] in much the same way your father was 表达方式其实和你爸
[07:30] when he basically called my mom flighty and stupid. 说我妈又轻浮又傻一样
[07:32] My dad never said that, Castle. 我爸从没那么说过 卡塞尔
[07:34] You know what? Just drop it. 你猜怎么着 还是别说了
[07:36] Fine. 好吧
[07:46] You know, to be fair, 公平起见 你知道
[07:48] She was just commenting about his pastime, 她只是对他的娱乐消遣发表了观点
[07:50] while he was insulting her. 而他却在侮辱她
[07:52] Castle, watch it. 卡塞尔 小心
[07:53] What? There’s a big difference– 怎么了 这里区别大了
[07:54] Don’t. 别动
[07:56] Drop it. 扔掉它
[08:00] Toss your phones and wallet. 扔掉你的手机和钱包
[08:03] All right. 好吧
[08:06] You guys are making a big mistake. 你们这可是在犯大错
[08:10] I’m a cop. 我是个警察
[08:13] They must be after Leo. 他们一定在查里奥的事
[08:14] We should call the boss. 我们该给老大打个电话
[08:16] Oh, the–the boss as in Mickey Dolan? 你们口中的老大是指迈基·多兰吗
[08:19] We know about McMurtry. 我们已经知道麦克默瑞的事了
[08:21] Just walk away while you got a chance. 在你们还没铸成大错之前 快走吧
[08:23] You’re not getting that witness. 你是见不到目击证人的
[08:25] Hey, what’s all the noise out here? 外面吵什么呢
[08:27] Sorry! Sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 非常抱歉
[08:34] Wait. Who are you? 等等 你们是谁
[08:35] – NYPD. – Open up! -纽约警局 -快开门
[08:37] – Open up now! – These locks won’t hold. -马上开门 -这些锁顶不了多久
[08:39] Open up! 开门
[08:40] Castle, bring that over. We gotta block the door. 卡塞尔 把那个挪过来 我们得把门堵上
[08:44] – Little help? – Yeah. -帮把手行吗 -当然
[08:52] – It’s dead. – They must have cut the line. -电话不通 -他们一定已经把线路掐断了
[08:53] What is this? What the hell is going on? 这是怎么回事 发生什么事了
[08:55] We’re here to save you. 我们是来救你的
[09:05] Just give us the guy and we won’t hurt you! 把人交给我们 你们不会有事的
[09:07] Somehow I don’t believe him. 我感觉他是骗人的
[09:08] What guy? Am I the guy? 什么人 是指我吗
[09:09] Yeah, you’re the guy. 对 就是你
[09:10] Open up! 开门
[09:12] What do they want with me? 他们找我干什么
[09:13] That guy you saw holding a gun? 你看见的那个拿枪的男人
[09:15] Well, he killed somebody, and you’re the witness. 他杀人了 你现在是目击证人
[09:19] A witness they want to get rid of. 一个他们想灭口的目击证人
[09:20] Okay, this is not good. Not good. 这下糟了 糟了
[09:22] H-how do they even know what I saw? 他们怎么知道我看到了什么
[09:24] The same way we do. You ran your mouth off at a bar. 跟我们的消息来源一样 你在酒吧没把嘴管好
[09:27] But it was–it was dark. 但是 那时很黑
[09:28] I mean, I didn’t even really see that much. 我根本看不清太多东西
[09:30] As far as they’re concerned, you saw enough. 在他们看来 你看到的已经够了
[09:31] Oh, god. We– we gotta get outta here. 老天爷 我们得从这出去
[09:33] Do you think? 还用你说
[09:37] Come on, guys. It’s not going to 快点 伙计们 多兰的手下
[09:39] take Dolan’s boys long to get through that door. 要不了多久就会撞破那道门的
[09:40] You better open up! 你们最好赶快开门
[09:40] I’m sorry. Dolan? As in Mickey Dolan, the–the mobster? 什么 多兰 迈基·多兰 那个黑帮老大吗
[09:43] Oh, god. We’re gonna end up floating in the river 老天 我们最后会落得浮尸河中
[09:45] with cement shoes on. 死无葬身之地的
[09:46] Yes, well, technically, if you have cement shoes, 准确的说 如果你穿着胶粘鞋
[09:48] – you’re not gonna be floating. – What? -你是浮不起来的 -什么
[09:49] – What? – You’re right. That’s not helping. -什么 -你说得对 我真是在瞎闹
[09:51] Let’s go. 快走吧
[10:03] Dude, where’s your car? 妹子 你的车哪去了
[10:04] – Where’s my car? – Where’s your car? -我的车呢 -你的车呢
[10:06] It was right here. 刚刚就停在这
[10:08] You parked here? Are you kidding me? 你把车停在这 你开玩笑吧
[10:09] Don’t you see this neighborhood? 你看不见周围是什么情况吗
[10:12] Don’t. 一句都别说
[10:14] Go. Go, go, go, go, go! 快跑 快跑 快跑
[10:18] Get the car. 去开车
[10:21] So the nun was right. 看来那个修女没说错
[10:22] Father McMurtry did fight with Mickey Dolan. 麦克默瑞神父的确跟迈基·多兰有过冲突
[10:24] Surveillance cam footage outside the church 教堂外头的监控录像
[10:26] backs Sister Mary’s story. 证实了玛丽修女说的话
[10:28] Not that I’d ever doubt a nun. 我一直坚信修女是绝不会撒谎的
[10:30] What about the phone call McMurtry got? 麦克默瑞接到的那通电话查得怎么样了
[10:31] You trace it to Dolan? 是多兰打的吗
[10:33] Yeah, it was made from a pay phone. 是从公用电话打的
[10:34] The guy spent 20 years 那家伙已经在
[10:35] rising through the ranks of the Irish mob. 爱尔兰黑帮里混了二十年
[10:37] Not surprising he’d cover his tracks. 会掩盖自己的踪迹不足为奇
[10:39] Dolan and his kill squad 多兰和他的夺命小分队
[10:40] are as smart as they are ruthless. 不仅残忍而且狡猾聪明
[10:42] And as the enforcer for the O’Reilly family, 作为奥莱利家族的执行者
[10:44] he’s the prime suspect in dozens of hits. 他是多起凶案的嫌疑犯
[10:47] Only we’ve never been able to make a case against him. 只是我们一直没能抓住他的把柄
[10:50] Unis came back from Dolan’s apartment. 分队刚从多兰家回来
[10:52] Looks like he hasn’t been there in a while. 看起来他已经好一段时间没回去过了
[10:53] Does the Organized Crime Task Force know where he is? 集团犯罪专案组知道他在哪吗
[10:55] They say that he’s been off their radar the past few days. 他们说 他已经消失好几天了
[10:58] Word is, there’s something big going on– 说可能是因为帮派出大事了
[11:00] Maybe a turf war 有可能是抢地盘
[11:01] or a power struggle within the O’Reilly family. 也有可能是奥莱利家庭内部的权力纷争
[11:04] There may be bloodshed, 可能会出人命
[11:05] so they figure that Dolan went underground. 所以他们认为多兰可能藏起来了
[11:07] The guy took out a priest. We can’t just let him disappear. 那男人杀害了一名神父 我们不能让他就这么逃了
[11:09] No, no, even if we knew where he was, 即使我们知道他人在哪
[11:10] we don’t have enough to charge him. 手上的证据也不足以起诉他
[11:12] Shoot Beckett Dolan’s mug shot. 把多兰的头像发给贝克特
[11:14] See if their witness can I.D. Him. 看看他们的目击证人能不能认出他
[11:15] Yeah, we’re on it. 这就去
[11:25] Is it them? 是他们吗
[11:27] Yeah, that’s them. 是的 就是他们
[11:28] Well, our night has officially been trashed. 今天晚上现在正式被搞砸了
[11:30] Hurry, Castle. The pay phone, before they get back. 快点 卡塞尔 公用电话 在他们回来之前
[11:32] I can’t believe they still have these things. 真不敢相信这东西还存在
[11:33] All right, does anybody have a– 好嘞 有没有人有
[11:35] A dollar? Are you kidding me? 要一美金 你开玩笑吧
[11:36] You don’t need coins to call 9-1… 打911不用钱
[11:39] We gotta keep moving. 我们得快离开这
[11:40] Oh, great. That’s just great. 太棒了 真是太棒了
[11:42] We’re stuck in the outer borough 我们被困在这郊区地带
[11:43] with two mobsters trying to kill us 后面有两个黑帮在追杀
[11:44] and no means of contacting the outside world. 现在还失去了和外界联系的方式
[11:46] Leo, would you just relax, okay? 里奥 你别太紧张了 行吗
[11:47] We just gotta find a phone. 我们只需要找到一台电话
[11:49] Are there any 24-hour businesses around here? 附近有全天营业的店铺吗
[11:51] No, not that I know of. 我没见过
[11:52] Maybe we could borrow a cell from someone. 也许我们可以找别人借一下手机
[11:53] Yeah, from who? 说得轻巧 找谁啊
[11:54] Around here, no one’s out this time of night 这一带 这个时候根本不会有人出门
[11:56] – unless they have a death wish. – Leo– -除非他们是活腻了 -里奥
[11:57] Oh, my god. This is– this is insane. 老天爷呀 这太疯狂了
[11:58] This kind of stuff doesn’t happen to me. 这种事不该发生在我身上的
[12:00] I’m a paper salesman. I sell paper. 我只是个报商 我是卖报纸的
[12:02] Leo, can you focus? 里奥 能专心点吗
[12:04] Yes. 好
[12:04] You’re gonna be okay. We’re all gonna be okay. 你会没事的 大家都不会有事
[12:06] We just have to contact my precinct. 我们只需要通知局里的人
[12:09] Yeah. How? 好啊 怎么联系
[12:10] I think I know. 我想我知道
[12:14] Captain. 警监
[12:16] We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[12:17] Okay. What’s your problem? 是吗 说来听听
[12:19] We tried to send Dolan’s mug shot, 我们想发多兰的头像
[12:20] but we can’t reach Beckett or Castle. 可是联系不上贝克特或卡塞尔
[12:22] We called their phones, 我们打过他们的手机
[12:23] Beckett’s radio, 呼叫过贝克特的无线电
[12:23] even called Castle’s mom. 连卡塞尔的妈妈都联系过了
[12:24] Did you ping her cruiser? 你查过她的警车在哪儿吗
[12:26] Yeah, GPS shows it’s 查了 全球定位系统查到
[12:27] heading down the Jersey turnpike. 车往泽西的收费站开去了
[12:28] Ryan, have troopers intercept that car. 莱恩 让骑警拦下那辆车
[12:31] Oh, and, Esposito, 对了 埃斯波西托
[12:32] Go to that witness’ address, 你去被害人住处
[12:34] find out what the hell’s going on. 看看到底是怎么回事
[12:36] Right on. 这就去
[12:46] Castle, it’s not working. 卡塞尔 没用的
[12:47] It will. I’m disturbing the peace. 会有用的 我是在扰人清梦
[12:50] They’ll have no choice but to– 一旦忍无可忍了就只能
[12:52] offer me a beer. 送我瓶啤酒
[12:53] Next time I won’t miss. 下次我就不会砸偏了
[12:56] You have any idea what time it is? 你们知道现在几点吗
[12:57] Yes. Please, we need your help. 是的 劳驾 我们需要帮忙
[12:59] Yeah, you gon’ need some help all right 没错 还敢接着按的话
[13:01] if you don’t stop buzzing. 你们就真需要找人帮忙了
[13:02] So knock it off before I do something. 在我动手之前趁早把手拿开
[13:04] Yeah, what are you gonna do, 是吗 你打算如何
[13:05] Call a cop? 报警
[13:06] Matter of fact, go ahead. 那你就尽管报啊
[13:08] I’m not gonna stop buzzing till you do. 你不报警我就要按
[13:10] Cops? Cops don’t come up here, Jack. 报警 警察才不来这地方 哥们
[13:12] This hood, we’re on our own. 这片地头 我们靠自己
[13:14] You keep that up, 你再按
[13:15] I’m-a come down there and hurt you real bad. 我就下来打得你满地找牙
[13:18] So that’s your big plan, 这就是你的计划么
[13:19] make more people want to kill us? 招惹更多的人来灭我们么
[13:21] No. 不是
[13:22] Let’s go. 走吧
[13:25] Yeah, keep on walking. 对了 赶紧走
[13:26] Maybe a fight will bring the cops. 也许打一架能招来警察
[13:28] Sure. Yeah. 是啊 没错
[13:29] Or maybe the guys that are chasing us? 没准把追杀我们的人也招来了
[13:30] Assuming we survive. 先假设我们还有命活着吧
[13:31] Hey, I’m trying to get us out of this. 我是想帮大家脱离险境
[13:33] Castle, you’re the reason that we are 卡塞尔 就是你让我们
[13:35] in this in the first place. 现在走投无路的
[13:36] What? 什么
[13:37] The next time two thugs are about to jump us 下次要有两个杀手想对我们不利的时候
[13:39] and I say, “Watch it,” Why don’t you just listen? 如果我说”小心” 求你乖乖听话行吗
[13:42] Maybe if you had listened to me about the car– 我说不该开车来你怎么不听呢
[13:43] Okay. Wow. I’m picking up some tension here, 行了 我觉得气氛有点紧张了
[13:44] and I’m sensing it has 不过我觉得
[13:45] less to do with the two maniacs chasing us 和两个疯子追杀我们没多大关系
[13:46] and more to do with the two of you. 只是你俩的内部矛盾
[13:48] And seeing as my life is in your hand… 既然我的命已经交给了你们
[13:49] You know what? We’re fine. 告诉你 我俩很好
[13:53] Some of us more than others. What are you doing? 有人就不妙了 你干嘛啊
[13:57] There’s a cell phone in the car. 车里有部手机
[13:59] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[14:02] And it’s password protected. 不过手机设了密码
[14:05] Nice work. The alarm brought those guys back. 好样的 报警声把他们引过来了
[14:37] Ryan. 莱恩
[14:38] Bro… 兄弟
[14:40] We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[14:53] Okay. I don’t think they saw us. 他们应该没看见我们
[14:56] Yeah, they’re not gonna stop looking. 他们不会罢休的
[14:58] Maybe I should try and talk to them. 也许我该试着跟他们谈谈
[15:01] Well, so I should what, just–just stay here 不然怎么办 就待在这儿
[15:03] and wait for them to find us? 等着被他们发现吗
[15:04] Well, maybe that’s not the only option. 也许天无绝人之路
[15:07] If I can figure out the passcode for this phone, 只要我能试出这部手机的密码
[15:09] we can use it. 我们就能打电话了
[15:10] So you’re the boy with the dragon tattoo now? 你现在成了有龙纹身的男孩了么
[15:11] There’s, like, 10,000 possibilities. 组合可能不下一万
[15:13] Do you have a better idea? 你还有更好的对策吗
[15:16] Where’s the nearest subway? 这里最近的地铁在哪儿
[15:17] Now she wants to take the subway. 现在她想起来找地铁了
[15:19] The “C” Train’s 6 blocks from here. C线离这里六个街区开外
[15:20] Okay, so on weeknights after midnight, 好 每个周日的午夜以后
[15:23] it runs every half-hour on the hour. 它每隔半小时都会准时发一次车
[15:23] What time is it now? 现在几点了
[15:25] 1:20 1:20.
[15:26] 1:20. Okay. So we’re not gonna make the 1:30. 1:20 好吧 1点半那趟我们赶不上
[15:27] But we can make the 2:00. 但是能赶上2点整那趟
[15:28] We just sit tight for ten minutes, 我们就好好等个十分钟
[15:29] and then we’ll make a run for it. 然后拼命跑过去
[15:31] The subway is not Amtrak. There is no schedule. 地铁又不是美国铁路公司 没有时刻表
[15:34] Yes, there is. 有的
[15:34] I’ve lived here all my life. There’s no schedule. 我从小就住在这儿 没有时刻表
[15:37] I’ve lived here all my life as well, 我也从小住在这儿
[15:38] and there is, you just don’t know about it 的确是有 只是你不知道
[15:40] Because it doesn’t always run on time. 因为它并不总是准点
[15:41] Which is the same thing as not having a schedule. 所以才说没有时刻表
[15:44] So what happens– we go there, the train is late, 所以怎样 我们去了 地铁误了点
[15:47] and then what, we’re sitting ducks? 接着呢 我们就等死了
[15:49] We’re sitting ducks now. 我们已经在等死了
[15:50] Okay, I’m starting to feel 好吧 我开始觉得
[15:51] like I might be safer outside. 我还是在外面待着安全点了
[15:52] Okay, fine. 好吧
[15:53] Look, if I can’t figure out the code, 如果我试不出密码
[15:55] then we make a break for the subway. 我们就试着往地铁逃
[15:57] Fine. 行
[15:58] I am so gonna die. 我真是想不死都难了
[16:01] A tenant saw two guys break down the door 有个房客看见两个人闯进了门
[16:04] and push into the apartment. 然后冲进房间
[16:05] Sounds like Dolan sent guys to get the witness, 听上去像是多兰派人来抓证人
[16:07] and Castle and Beckett got caught in the middle. 而卡塞尔和贝克特也一起被抓了
[16:09] What about Beckett’s car, did you find it? 贝克特的车怎样 你找到了吗
[16:12] A trooper stopped Beckett’s cruiser on the turnpike. 巡警在高速上拦下了贝克特的警车
[16:14] Seems a couple of delinquents took it for a joyride. 像是些不法分子抢了车开着玩
[16:17] Well, it’s likely Dolan’s people took them… 很有可能是多兰的人劫走了他们
[16:20] or worse. 或更糟
[16:22] Well, I got unis canvassing this building, 我找到了负责这楼的巡警
[16:24] see if anybody knows anything. 看看有没有人知道些情况
[16:25] Okay, coordinate with ’em and then you get back here 好 跟他们配合 然后赶回来
[16:27] A.S.A.P. 越快越好
[16:29] Captain Gates? 盖茨警监
[16:33] Captain Gates. 盖茨警监
[16:34] What are you two doing down here? 你们二位来这里干什么
[16:35] Well, after I got a call from detective Esposito, 我接到埃斯波西托的电话后
[16:38] I became very concerned, so I checked in with– 非常担心 所以我联系…
[16:41] I can’t reach Katie. What’s the situation? 我联系不上凯特 什么情况
[16:43] There’s no cause for alarm. 没什么大不了的
[16:45] It’s just that we’re having trouble 只不过我们暂时无法
[16:46] pinpointing their precise location. 定位他们的确切位置
[16:48] Oh, please stop. You are a terrible actress. 省省吧 你这演员烂透了
[16:50] There is no way that anyone would’ve called me 他们要不是真的担心
[16:52] if they weren’t really worried, 他们是绝不会联系我的
[16:53] and I want to know what is going on here. 而我就想知道到底是怎么回事
[16:55] Okay. 好吧
[16:57] They went to interview a witness, 他们去面见一个证人
[16:59] and we lost contact. 我们失去了联系
[17:01] But we’re doing our best to find them. 但我们正在尽最大努力找寻他们
[17:03] So I suggest you both go home 因此 我建议你们都回家去
[17:05] and I’ll call you the second I know more. 一有消息我就通知你们
[17:07] I am not leaving until I know 不知道我们的孩子发生了什么
[17:09] what has happened to our children. 我哪里都不去
[17:10] Neither am I. 我也是
[17:12] All right, where is that… 行了 理查德给分局
[17:13] fancy coffee machine that Richard bought for the precinct, 买的那个豪华咖啡机放哪儿了
[17:15] over there? 那里吗
[17:16] The break room. 在休息室
[17:17] Okay. You want, uh… 好 你也要…
[17:22] I don’t want to have to tell those two 我可不想去告诉那两位
[17:23] that I lost their kids. 我把他们的孩子弄丢了
[17:24] Tell me you have something on Dolan. 快告诉我查到多兰的线索了
[17:26] No, nothing on Dolan, 没查到
[17:27] but I started looking into his associates. 但我查了他的同伙
[17:29] During the past week, they’ve all split town. 前几个星期 他们都分散在各地
[17:31] It could have something to do with this turf war, 很可能跟这次的地盘战有关
[17:32] but I was able to locate 但我能定位到多兰
[17:34] one of Dolan’s guys who’s still around–Colin Clark. 其中一个还在附近的小弟 科林·克拉克
[17:37] But he’s flying to Dublin tomorrow morning. 可他明天一早就要飞都柏林了
[17:39] Then bring him in. 带他来
[17:40] All right. 好的
[17:50] You see anything? 你看到什么了吗
[17:51] No. 没
[17:53] But it doesn’t mean that they’re not out there. 但这不表示他们没在外面
[17:55] I got it. 我搞定了
[17:57] You got it. How? 搞定了 怎么弄的
[17:58] All I had to do is get inside the mind of the owner of the phone. 我做的就是想手机主人之所想
[18:00] She drives a mini, right? 她开的是迷你宝马吧
[18:02] Tried that. Nada. 试一下 不对
[18:04] Look at the back of the case. Hearts. Tried “Love.” 看机壳的背面 爱心 试试”爱”
[18:06] Still no. 还是不对
[18:07] But look at the lock screen. 但你看这锁屏画面
[18:12] What? 怎么了
[18:13] The password’s the cat’s name. 密码就是这猫的名字
[18:15] – Exactly. – Great. So what’s the cat’s name? -没错 -太好了 那猫叫什么
[18:17] He doesn’t know. 他不知道
[18:18] I don’t know, but as soon as we figure it out… 我是不知道 但一等我们想出来
[18:20] we’re golden. 我们就成了
[18:21] Castle, we’re looking for some real solutions. 卡塞尔 我们要找的是真正的线索
[18:24] And I’m offering them. 我正在找啊
[18:25] How, by focusing on a phone that’s never gonna– 怎么会 就盯着一个永远都解不开锁的手机吗
[18:32] You were saying? 你说呢
[18:34] And I don’t need the passcode to answer. 接电话可不需要密码哦
[18:37] Hello, you godsend. Thank god you called. 你好啊 天使 感谢你的来电
[18:39] Hey, whoever you are, you better bring my phone back. 不管你是谁 你最好把手机还给我
[18:42] Wait. This is your phone? 等等 这是你的手机
[18:43] Yeah, I need that phone. 对 我需要这个手机
[18:44] It’s got all my pictures of Lola on it, 里面有我家罗拉所有的照片
[18:46] all my apps, all my music. Hey, hey, hey, 我所有的应用程序和所有的歌
[18:47] Tell her to call 9-1-1 and tell her where we are. 叫她打911 告诉她我们在哪儿
[18:50] Okay, okay. Listen, listen, we’re in Leimart park. 行行行 听着 我们在利马特公园
[18:52] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know exactly where you are. 对对对 我知道你在哪里
[18:54] I used GPS to track you. 我用GPS跟踪了你
[18:56] You d–you did? Okay, good. Good. 是…是吗 好 很好
[18:57] Then, uh, then call 9-1-1. We are in trouble. 那打911吧 我们有麻烦了
[19:01] Oh, yeah? Well, damn right, you are, 是吗 你是有麻烦了
[19:02] especially if I get my hands on you. 等我抓到你 你麻烦大了
[19:04] Tell her about the killer. 告诉她杀手的事
[19:06] What? 什么
[19:07] Kill her? Are you threatening me? 杀了她 你还威胁我吗
[19:09] N-no, no. Not kill her. Killer. Killer. 不不不 不是杀了她 是杀手 杀手
[19:12] We’re being chased. We need you to call 9-1– 我们被追杀了 你得报警
[19:14] Hel-hel-hello? 喂 喂 喂
[19:16] Why’d you let her hang up? We were so close. 你干嘛由着她挂电话 我们就快成功了
[19:18] Yes, I let her hang up. 对 我是由着她挂了
[19:20] Look, all is not lost. 听着 还没结束呢
[19:22] She told me the passcode. 她告诉我密码了
[19:24] The cat’s name is Lola. 那只猫叫罗拉
[19:27] Bingo. Who’s the genius now? 对咯 现在谁是天才呀
[19:29] Now all I need to do is– 我要做的仅仅是…
[19:31] No. No, no, no. 不 不不不不
[19:33] What, what, what, what? 怎么了怎么了怎么了
[19:35] She remotely disabled the phone. 她远程关闭了手机
[19:49] You guys, there’s a cab outside. 大伙儿 外面有辆出租车
[19:51] It’s going slow enough. I think we can catch it. 开得够慢 我想咱们能追上它
[20:12] My ankle. My ankle. 我的脚踝 脚踝
[20:13] Go. Go stop the cab. Stop the cab. 快去 拦下那辆出租车 拦下它
[20:15] I got Leo. I got Leo. 里奥这有我呢 我来
[20:16] Seriously, man? You are killing me. 不是吧 老兄 真是被你打败了
[20:21] Hey, hey, hey. “Off duty.” 干嘛 干嘛 下班儿啦
[20:23] No, please. This is an emergency. 不 求求你 有紧急情况
[20:26] I’m a police officer. 我是警察
[20:28] I’m the Sultan of Siam. 我还是暹罗的苏丹王呢
[20:29] These are my loyal subjects. 这些是我忠心耿耿的臣民
[20:31] No, no, you don’t understand. This isn’t a joke. 不不 你没弄明白 这可不是开玩笑
[20:33] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[20:35] You got trouble written all over you. 看得出你麻烦缠身
[20:36] I will give you $1,000 to get us into the city. 你把我们送到市里 我给你1000美金
[20:38] – Really? – Yeah. -当真 -是的
[20:40] Let’s see the money. 把钱拿出来瞧瞧
[20:41] Well, I don’t have it on me 我现在身上没有
[20:43] but I do have this lovely watch. 不过我这有块好表
[20:45] No! No, no, no, no. 别 别啊 别走
[20:45] It tells time underwater. 可在水下看时间
[20:47] It tells time in three different time zones! 能显示三个不同时区的时间
[20:53] And right now it’s telling me, it’s time to go. 现在 它告诉我该拔腿就跑
[20:55] – Move! Come on. Move! – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -快跑 快跑 -我的天啊 老天啊
[20:57] Go. Go, go, go. Go, go. 走走走 快走
[21:03] Come on. 跟上
[21:06] Come on! 快点
[21:09] Go! 追
[21:14] Wait. Here. Come on. 慢着 这走 来
[21:19] Oh, man. 老天
[21:28] – Shh. – I’m sorry. -嘘 -对不起
[21:31] I hurt my ankle pretty badly. I can’t stand on it. 脚踝伤得挺严重 没法着地
[21:33] shh. It’s not gonna take 别出声 那些家伙
[21:35] those guys very long to figure out where we went. 很快就会发现我们的藏身之地的
[21:37] Yeah, but if he can’t stand, 是啊 可他站都站不稳
[21:38] it’s gonna be hard to move. 行动起来就不方便了
[21:40] Yes, even harder to run. 更别说跑了
[21:51] They gotta be here somewhere. 他们一定藏在这附近
[22:00] Colin Clark. 科林·克拉克
[22:01] Quite a list of priors. 前科一大摞啊
[22:03] It says here you’re a suspected foot soldier 上面说你涉嫌为奥莱利家
[22:05] for the O’Reilly family. 打杂[双关步兵]
[22:07] I also like long walks on the beach. 我还喜欢在沙滩上漫步
[22:09] Your guys had no right to bring me here. 你们无权把我拘留问话
[22:11] I don’t have time for games, Colin. 我可没时间陪你周旋 科林
[22:13] Where is Mickey Dolan 迈基·多兰在哪儿
[22:14] and what did he do 他对贝克特探长
[22:15] with Detective Beckett and Mr. Castle? 和卡塞尔先生做了什么
[22:17] You can’t keep me here. You got nothin’ on me. 你不能把我留在这 你手里没有把柄
[22:19] Oh, I can hold you for 24 hours. 我可以扣留你24小时
[22:22] Your plane leaves in seven. 你的航班七个小时后就起飞了
[22:24] Are things about to get ugly inside the O’Reilly clan? 是不是奥莱利家族起内讧了
[22:28] Is that why you’re so eager to get out of dodge? 所以你才这么急切地想离开
[22:30] Oh, honey, I’m gonna let you catch your flight. 亲爱的 我不会让你误点的
[22:32] Hell, I’ll even drive you to the airport. 娘的 我还会亲自送你去机场呢
[22:35] But you will tell me what I need to know. 但你得从实招来
[22:39] You cops have no idea what’s about to go down, 你们这些条子根本不知道要出什么乱子
[22:41] what Dolan’s really into. 不知道多兰的诡计是什么
[22:43] I don’t care what he’s into. 我不在乎多兰的诡计是什么
[22:45] I want him and I want my people. 我要将他绳之以法 我的人安然无恙
[22:48] You know what I want? 你知道我想要什么吗
[22:49] My lawyer. 我的律师
[22:53] He knows. 他知道
[22:54] He knows where they are. 他知道他们在哪儿
[22:55] A few minutes alone in there, 要让我单独跟他谈几分钟
[22:56] I can get him to talk about it, too. 我也能套出他的话
[22:58] What Dolan’s really into? 多兰的诡计是什么
[23:01] So there’s no O’Reilly family feud. 奥莱利家族并没有起内讧
[23:02] That’s basically what he just said. 他刚才说的就是这个意思
[23:04] So why is everybody scrambling? 那为什么每个人都行事匆匆
[23:06] What does that matter? 这有什么关系
[23:06] Well, if we understand what Dolan was into, 要是我们知道多兰有何阴谋
[23:08] It might tell us where to find him. 我们也许就能找到他
[23:11] Where you going? 你去哪儿
[23:12] I want to see if tech 我想看看技术部门是否
[23:13] can lip-read that video of him and Father Mcmurtry. 能解读他和麦克默瑞神父视频里的唇语
[23:16] Let’s find out what he was talking about, huh? 看看他当时说什么了 如何
[23:24] They’re still out there. 他们还守在外面
[23:26] It doesn’t look like they know where we are, 看上去他们不知道我们在哪儿
[23:28] But they’ll figure it out eventually. 可他们最终会发现的
[23:30] Well, they are not getting through here, 他们找不到这里的
[23:32] but the door to the shop upstairs 不过通往楼上商店的门
[23:34] opens from the other side. 是从另一面打开的
[23:35] Oh, great. So when they figure out we’re down here, 好极了 等他们发现我们在下面后
[23:37] they can come through there. 他们就能径直下来了
[23:37] – We’ll be long gone by then. – How? Okay? -那时候我们早走了 -怎么走
[23:40] I mean, we’re even farther from the subway now, 我们这地儿离地铁站更远了
[23:41] and I hurt my ankle. 我还扭了脚
[23:42] I’ll find something to tape it up. 我来帮你把脚踝绑住
[23:44] Screw tape. 去你的绑带
[23:45] Can you find another ankle in these boxes? 你能在这些盒子里再给我找个脚踝吗
[23:46] Otherwise, I’m not making it 8 blocks. 不然 我可跑不了八个街区
[23:48] We might not have to. 或许我们用不着跑
[23:49] This is a menu from a 24-hour Chinese restaurant 这里有家24小时营业的中餐馆菜单
[23:51] 2 blocks from here. 离这两个街区
[23:52] If we can get there, we should be able to get some help, 要是我们能到那儿 应该就有救了
[23:53] We just gotta wait for this guy to leave. 我们只需要等这些家伙离开
[23:57] Did you find some tape? 找到胶带了吗
[23:57] Yes, I did. 是的 没错
[23:59] I also found 我还找到了
[24:01] a box of tools and a broken C.B. radio. 一箱工具和一个坏了的民用无线电台
[24:03] But I think I can get it to work. 不过我觉得我能修好它
[24:04] Great. You have an engineering degree 太好了 你是学工科的吗
[24:06] or electronics experience? 还是懂一些电子学
[24:07] No, but I’ve seen every episode of “MaCgyver”. 都不是 不过《百战天龙》的每一集我都看过
[24:11] What? 怎么了
[24:13] I didn’t say anything. 我什么也没说啊
[24:14] No, you didn’t have to. 不用说 看表情就知道
[24:15] Well, at least I’m offering real-world solutions, Castle, 至少我的办法是比较实际的 卡塞尔
[24:18] Not TV ones. 不像你的
[24:19] Okay, I’m sorry. What– what’s wrong with you two? 恕我冒昧 你们俩怎么了
[24:20] There are people outside that want to kill us. 有人在追杀我们啊
[24:22] So what’s the problem? 你们到底怎么了
[24:23] There is no problem. 没什么啊
[24:24] No, there’s a problem. 不 一定有
[24:24] It’s nothing. 真的没事
[24:32] We had dinner with the parents, and her dad– 今晚我们和双方的家长一起吃饭 她老爸
[24:35] My dad? More like your mom. 我爸 应该是你老妈的问题吧
[24:37] Oh. Oh, m–okay. 明白了
[24:39] So you guys, you’re not just partners. 这么说你们 你们不仅是搭档
[24:41] You’re, uh… 你们还是
[24:43] partners. 一对
[24:44] I get it. Okay. 我明白了 好吧
[24:45] I’ve done over a thousand hours of therapy, 我做过上千小时的治疗
[24:47] Granted, as a patient, but I picked up a few things, 我承认是作为病人 但是我也学到一些东西
[24:49] And I can tell you this much– 我可以这么跟你们说
[24:50] this, uh, thing, it’s not about your folks, okay? 这事跟你们的家长没关系 懂吗
[24:53] That’s just an excuse. 那只是个借口
[24:54] This fight… 你们之间的争吵
[24:56] it’s about the two of you. 是因为你们自己
[25:05] I doubt the NYPD would appreciate 我都能在纽约警察局
[25:07] the hole I’ve been pacing in their break room floor. 休息室的地板上走出一个坑了
[25:10] I thought I’d join you. 所以我还是来陪你吧
[25:12] Oh. Brought you that. 给你带了杯咖啡
[25:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:18] Oh, it’s awful. 很难喝吧
[25:19] It’s fine. I just normally take my coffee black. 还行 只是我平时喝咖啡什么也不加
[25:23] You know, simple, boring. 你懂的 很简单 很无聊
[25:26] – Oh, no. You don’t think I think you’re… – No, it’s fine. -你不会认为我觉得你很 -没关系的
[25:28] – boring? – It’s fine. It’s fine. -无聊 -没关系的 真的
[25:29] I–look, that whole dinner party thing was– 这次晚餐聚会有些
[25:31] just seemed so absurd. 有些可笑
[25:32] Baseball is–is– 棒球其实
[25:33] It’s fine. 挺好的
[25:34] Is–yes. It’s–it’s fine. 是的 挺好的
[25:43] Jim… 吉姆
[25:45] I don’t know how you do this. 我不知道你是怎么做到的
[25:48] You know, I thought I would get used to this… 我本来以为会习惯这一切
[25:52] New part of Richard’s life– 儿子的新生活
[25:53] The constant danger and the never knowing–and I– 危机四伏 永远也不知道…
[25:55] But I really thought there would come a moment, 但我真的认为总有一天
[25:58] just a moment, 会有那么一天
[26:00] when the worry would stop. 我会不再担心
[26:04] Katie’s been doing this for more than a decade now, 凯特干这行已经十多年了
[26:06] and I’ve… I’ve had this clench in my gut 自从她戴上警徽的那一刻起
[26:10] since the day they handed her the shield. 我的心就一直提在嗓子眼
[26:14] She does say, she always feels safest 但她说过 只要你儿子在她身边
[26:16] when your son’s watching her back. 她就感到十分安全
[26:18] He says the same thing about her. 他也这么说过她
[26:22] At least wherever they are, 无论他们现在在哪
[26:24] they have each other to lean on. 至少他们有彼此可以依靠
[26:35] What Leo said was crazy, right? 里奥刚才说的太不靠谱了 对吧
[26:37] Yeah. Come on. 当然了
[26:39] We’re a couple of idiots who can’t remember 我们要是连为什么争吵都不知道
[26:40] what we were fighting about. 我们真是一对傻冒了
[26:43] So… 那么
[26:44] what were we fighting about? 我们到底是为了什么吵架呢
[26:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:49] I do know that I just– 我知道的是
[26:51] I wanted that dinner to go well, 我只想让这次晚餐进行地顺利
[26:52] and when it didn’t… 当它进行地不顺利时
[26:54] You said “different worlds.” 你提到了不同的世界
[26:57] What? 什么
[26:57] You said that they’re from different worlds 你说他们是两个不同世界的人
[27:00] and that we should just expect it. 你说我们应该预料到这一点
[27:02] and then I started thinking about us. 之后我又想起了我们
[27:04] You’re, like, this world-famous, best-selling author, 你是世界著名的畅销作家
[27:08] and I’m just this cop and… 而我只是个警察
[27:11] and we’re in this relationship 我们之间的这段恋情
[27:12] which makes absolutely no sense on paper. 根本就不应该存在
[27:16] And sometimes, I just start wondering… 有时我不禁想问
[27:18] are we just kidding ourselves? 我们是不是在自欺欺人呢
[27:21] What if this bubble bursts? 如果我们的美梦破灭怎么办
[27:23] What are we then? 那时我们会怎么样
[27:27] Kate… 凯特
[27:28] We’re not our parents. All right? 我们不是我们的家长 明白吗
[27:30] And–and when I said two different worlds, 我当时提到两个世界
[27:32] I didn’t mean– 并不是说
[27:33] Heads up. 注意
[27:34] I’m passing a nasty wreck on the B.Q.E. 我正在高速公路上 看到了一起惨烈的事故
[27:36] Hello. Hello. Can you hear me? 喂 喂 能听见我吗
[27:39] Maybe I’m not speaking the right language. 或许是因为我没有使用无线电语
[27:41] Breaker, Breaker, 总台 总台
[27:42] I’ve got a mama bear and two joes 我发现了一只母熊和两只小熊
[27:44] who need a ride back to the bear cave. 需要搭车把它们送回洞里
[27:47] I once had Derrick Storm beat up a trucker. 我曾写过德里克·斯道姆痛扁卡车司机
[27:49] – Someone’s cutting in. – Ah, it’s just static. -有别人在讲话吗 -只是电磁干扰
[27:52] H-hello. Do you copy? Can you copy me? 喂 能听见吗 能听见我讲话吗
[27:56] The mic must be broken. 肯定是话筒坏了
[27:58] Hey, hey. The guy’s gone. 他们走了
[28:00] This is gonna be our best chance 现在是跑到那个中餐馆
[28:01] to make a run for the chinese restaurant. 寻求帮助的最好时机
[28:03] Okay, I’ll go. 好的 我去
[28:04] No. We go together. 不行 我们一起去
[28:06] What, with his ankle? 他的脚踝能行吗
[28:07] And–and we can’t leave him alone. 我们也不能丢下他不管
[28:08] And one of us has a better chance of going unnoticed. 单独行动才不会引人注意
[28:10] Castle, I’m the cop. 卡塞尔 我可是警察
[28:11] Which is why you should stay with the witness. 所以你要跟目击证人呆在一起
[28:14] Besides, it’s him they want dead, not me. 他们想要他的命 而不是我的
[28:15] Thanks for the reminder. 真是多谢提醒
[28:17] Hey. 听着
[28:19] Don’t worry. 不用担心我
[28:24] I’ll bring you back a doggie bag. 我会捎晚饭回来的
[28:31] All right. Just be… Inconspicuous. 好吧 不要引人注意
[28:34] Just an average white guy 我只是个寻常不过的小白
[28:36] walking in the Bronx, middle of the night. 在深夜的布朗克斯街道上游荡罢了
[28:38] What could go wrong? 能出什么岔子呢
[28:46] So we think we know 我们明确了
[28:47] what Mickey and our victim were fighting about. 迈基和被害人的争执原因
[28:49] Camera was too far away, so tech couldn’t read their lips, 摄像头离得太远 没有办法解析唇语
[28:51] but we found something else. 但我们有别的发现
[28:52] Look what happens right after Mickey leaves. 看迈基离开后发生了什么
[28:56] Check out the guys in the car. 看看车里的人是谁
[28:58] Those are federal agents. 那些人是联邦特工
[29:00] Looks like Mcmurtry was informing on Dolan to the feds. 看上去麦克默瑞对他们泄露了多兰的事
[29:02] Which explains why Mickey Dolan wanted him dead. 这就能解释迈基·多兰的杀人动机了
[29:04] And if the feds had eyes on dolan, 如果联邦的人留意过多兰
[29:06] they may know where he is. 他们可能会知道他在哪
[29:22] Chinese restaurant. 中餐馆
[29:24] Chinese restaurant. 中餐馆
[29:26] Something smells… Delicious. 美味啊美味
[29:35] You don’t want to do that. 你给我老实点
[29:36] I’m so sorry about kicking you in the… 很抱歉我踢了你的…
[29:39] You know. 你懂得
[29:40] No hard feelings, right? 没记恨我吧
[29:42] We’re all good? 没恩怨吧
[29:43] I mean, we’re all… Good? 我是说没…恩怨吧
[29:46] I don’t know. 谁知道呢
[29:47] That depends on you. 那要看你的表现了
[30:01] Nervous? 担心吗
[30:04] No. 不
[30:05] I’m, uh, I’m just trying to send a message. 我只是 想发信号罢了
[30:07] They can hear static when I press the button, 我按下按钮时他们可以听到电波干扰
[30:09] so I thought I’d send an S.O.S. But… 所以我想发求救信号 但是
[30:13] It’s okay to be worried. 担心并没有错
[30:16] He’s gonna be fine. 他会没事的
[30:17] He’s, he’s smart and he’s resourceful, so… 他足智多谋 所以
[30:21] Larger than life, from another world. 声名远扬 来自不同的世界
[30:24] How did you– 你怎么…
[30:25] Please. We’re in a basement. 拜托 我们在地下室里
[30:26] Sound carries. I heard. 声音传得很远 我听见你俩的谈话了
[30:28] That was a personal conversation. 那可是私人谈话
[30:30] About how different you two are, 你们之间的差距
[30:31] and that worries you, right? 才是你所担心的 不是吗
[30:34] I don’t want to have this discussion right now. 我现在不想谈这个
[30:36] And those differences that are so charming now, 现在那些差距越来越明显
[30:37] they may end up just pulling you apart. 很可能导致你们关系的破裂
[30:39] Who are you, Dr. Phil? 你以为你是谁 菲尔医生吗[脱口秀主持人]
[30:41] No. 不是的
[30:43] Just a guy that may die tonight 我只不过是个可能在今晚命丧黄泉
[30:44] realizing that life’s short. 后知后觉生命如此短暂的人罢了
[30:47] Trust me. 相信我
[30:49] Living your life for now 过好现在的每一秒
[30:50] makes a lot more sense than worrying about the future. 比坐在那里担心未来要有意义得多
[31:02] So where’s Leo? 里奥在哪
[31:04] Leo who? 哪个里奥
[31:05] You’re funny. I like that. 你真有趣 不错
[31:09] So I know the chick’s a cop, 我知道那女的是个警察
[31:10] but you don’t smell like NYPD. 但你看上去不像
[31:13] So what’s your skin in this game? 你是什么角色
[31:14] I’m a–I’m a writer, 我…我是个作家
[31:16] Work with the police department. 跟警局合作
[31:17] Oh, yeah? What do you write? 是吗 你都写些什么
[31:20] Mystery novels. 悬疑小说
[31:21] Oh. I don’t have the patience for books. 我通常没有耐心看书
[31:24] But when I do read, I tend to skip to the last page. 但一旦看书 就会直接跳到最后结局
[31:28] Well, that kind of spoils the fun, don’t you think? 那可浪费了不少乐趣呢 不是吗
[31:30] Eh, maybe. 或许吧
[31:32] But I got damn good at figuring out endings. 不过我倒是非常擅长构思结局
[31:35] Like in the case of our little story, 比如我们之间的小故事
[31:38] I’m pretty sure it’s only gonna end one way. 我很确信结局只会有一个
[31:40] You’re gonna tell me where the hell that cop 告诉我 那个警察
[31:42] has my witness. 把目击证人弄到哪里了
[31:45] You know what you’re asking? 你知道你在说什么吗
[31:47] Why would I tell you where they are? 我为什么要告诉你
[31:50] I mean, I’m already dead. 我都马上要死了
[31:51] Why would I let you have them, too? 干嘛还要把他们也拖下水呢
[31:53] You play poker? 你会玩扑克吗
[31:56] I… I’ve cashed in my fair share of chips. 我只会兑现我应得的那部分钱
[31:58] Me, too. 我也是
[31:59] And I find the key is in reading a man’s bluff. 取胜的关键在于能否读懂对手的声势
[32:04] So let’s test your bluffing skills. 来看看你的技巧如何吧
[32:07] When we picked you up, 我们拦住你的时候
[32:08] you were on your way for help. 你正好想去求救
[32:09] Right? That means Leo and the cop 没错吧 也就是说里奥和那个警察
[32:12] are in a building somewhere, laying low. 正小心翼翼地躲在附近的建筑里
[32:14] Now is that building on the north side 是躲在北边
[32:16] or the south side of the street? 还是南边呢
[32:18] North. 北边
[32:19] That means south. 那看来是南边
[32:21] We picked you up on the corner of 225th and Lex. 我在二二五大道和莱克星敦街交界截住你
[32:25] So they’re within a couple of blocks. 所以他们离这儿只有几个街区
[32:28] Are they on 227th? 他们是在227街吗
[32:33] 226th? 还是226号街
[32:35] 224th? 或是224街
[32:38] Ah. 224th it is. 看来是224街啊
[32:42] Go get ’em. 去抓他们
[32:48] They’re coming back. What should we do? 他们会转回来的 我们该怎么做
[32:52] Thank you for coming, agent Lucas. 谢谢你能赶过来 卢卡斯探员
[32:54] – You made it sound urgent. – It is urgent. -你之前描述得很紧急 -的确很紧急
[32:56] One of my detectives and her colleague are missing. 我手下一名警探和她的同事失踪了
[32:58] I’m not sure how I can help you. 不知道我能怎样帮到你
[32:59] You can tell me where to find Mickey Dolan. 你可以告诉我迈基·多兰的下落
[33:01] I can’t discuss the Dolan case. 我不能透露多兰一案的相关信息
[33:04] That is not acceptable. My people are out there, 那可不行 我的手下失踪在外
[33:06] And I don’t even know if they’re dead or alive. 我都不知道他们是死是活
[33:09] Now where is he? 他现在在哪儿
[33:11] We have no idea where he is. 我们不知道他现在在哪儿
[33:13] That man just killed your informant. 那人刚杀害了你的线人
[33:14] You realize that, don’t you? 你知道的 对吧
[33:16] Father McMurtry was not our informant. 麦克默瑞神父不是我们的线人
[33:18] Dolan is your informant? 多兰才是你们的线人吗
[33:20] Not yet, but we knew he and McMurtry were friends. 现在还不是 但我们知道他和麦克默瑞是朋友
[33:23] McMurtry was trying to get Dolan 麦克默瑞正努力说服多兰
[33:24] to turn state’s evidence against the O’Reilly family 做污点证人 告发奥莱利家族
[33:26] in exchange for immunity. 以换得豁免权
[33:28] We just brought Dolan in to discuss terms. 我们只是让多兰过来商讨具体条款
[33:30] So you have him in protective custody. 所以你将他加入了保护性监禁计划
[33:32] He was. 本来是的
[33:34] Then today when he found out father McMurtry had been shot, 今天他发现麦克默瑞神父被人枪击
[33:37] He lost it. 他就失去理智了
[33:38] Dolan slipped out on the two agents who were guarding him 多兰躲过两名守卫的监视
[33:40] And he escaped the safe house. 从安全藏身处逃脱
[33:42] Wait a minute. 等等
[33:43] If he was in federal custody on the night of the murder, then– 如果案发当晚 他被联邦警察监禁 那么
[33:46] Then he didn’t kill father Mcmurtry. 那麦克默瑞神父就不是他杀的
[33:48] So who did? Who had motive? 那是谁杀的 谁有杀人动机
[33:51] The O’reillys. 奥莱利家族
[33:53] It was Dolan’s testimony that would send them all up the river. 多兰的证词会将他们全部送入监狱
[33:56] That’s why they’re all leaving town. 所以他们都逃离本市
[33:57] That’s why they killed Mcmurtry–to draw him out. 所以他们才杀了麦克默瑞 就为了引他出来
[33:59] So Dolan is hunting whoever killed the priest, 多兰在追杀谋害神父的人
[34:02] And the O’reillys are hunting Dolan. 而奥莱利家族正追杀多兰
[34:05] And both sides will take out anyone who gets in their way. 双方都会杀掉一切挡路的人
[34:16] The gun! Get the gun! 枪 快捡枪
[34:24] What are you doing, Leo? 你在做什么 里奥
[34:26] My job. 我的任务
[34:37] Who are you? 你是谁
[34:39] Let’s just say, I’m an independent contractor 这么说吧 我是个独立杀手
[34:40] trying to get close to his mark. 只是想接近目标人物
[34:42] So you’re not a witness? 这么说你不是目击证人
[34:45] You’re just pretending. 你只是假装的
[34:51] You killed McMurtry 是你杀了麦克默瑞
[34:52] Because you’re trying to get to Dolan, 因为你的目标是多兰
[34:54] And you knew that if you played the witness, 你知道如果你假装是目击证人
[34:57] He would come to you. 他就会主动来找你
[35:00] Quick study. 脑子转得挺快嘛
[35:02] Why the charades? 何必弄这么复杂呢
[35:04] Why didn’t you just kill Castle and me? 为什么你不直接杀了卡塞尔和我
[35:06] Well, it’s a little hard to play the innocent witness 那样的话 想假扮目击证人就有点不太像了
[35:08] with two bodies lying around, 毕竟身边躺着两具尸体嘛
[35:10] So I had to go along with the whole “on the run” thing. 所以我只能配合你们假装一起逃跑
[35:13] But now time has run out, and I have to make my next move. 现在快没时间了 我得展开下一步行动了
[35:16] You, where’s your phone? 你 你的电话呢
[35:19] Look, you–you don’t want to do this. 听着 你不会想这样的
[35:22] Killing a cop? 杀害一个警察
[35:24] You know what kind of trouble that brings. 你知道那会带来怎样的麻烦
[35:26] Kill her? 杀了她
[35:27] Trust me, I’m not planning to kill her. 相信我 我没打算杀了她
[35:29] Well, Mcmurtry trusted you, and look what happened to him. 麦克默瑞就很相信你 瞧瞧他的下场
[35:32] You think I killed Joey? 你认为是我杀了乔伊吗
[35:35] Joey was my best friend, 乔伊曾是我最好的朋友
[35:36] long after our lives went off in separate directions. 尽管后来我们的命运朝着完全不同的方向前进
[35:40] He never gave up on me. 他从未放弃过我
[35:42] I’d never hurt him. 我永远不会伤害他
[35:45] I can’t say the same for whoever iced him. 但我可不会对那个杀害他的人手下留情
[35:47] That’s why I need to talk to the witness 所以我得和那个目击证人谈谈
[35:50] before you put him in protective custody– 不然你们就将他列入保护性监禁计划中了
[35:52] So I could find out who the hell 那样我就可以查出是
[35:53] the son of a bitch was that took Joey out. 哪个狗娘养的杀害了乔伊
[35:59] How do I know I can trust you? 我怎么知道我可以信任你
[36:01] You don’t. 你不知道
[36:03] But you don’t have to. 但你也没必要知道
[36:05] All you have to do is sit here and wait for my phone to ring. 你只要坐在这儿 等着我的电话响就行了
[36:09] And then when I get what I want, 等我得到我想要的
[36:12] we all walk away, 我们都可以离开
[36:13] alive. 活着离开
[36:17] whether you believe me or not. 不管你信不信我都没关系
[36:22] Here. Take the phone. 来 拿着电话
[36:38] – You get ’em? – Sorry, Mickey. -你抓住他们了吗 -抱歉 迈基
[36:40] Maybe you shoulda sent more guys. 或许你该派更多的人过来
[36:43] Maybe. 或许吧
[36:45] I underestimated you, detective. 我低估你了 探长
[36:47] Yeah, well, I wouldn’t make that same mistake again, 是啊 如果是我 就不会再犯这种错了
[36:48] especially if you hurt Castle. 尤其是如果你伤害了卡塞尔的话
[36:51] So how about if we make a trade? 我们来做笔交易怎么样
[36:53] I’ll give you your writer back, you bring me the witness. 我把你的作家还给你 你把目击证人带来给我
[36:56] No, no. 不 不行
[36:57] I’m not agreeing to anything until I know that Castle is okay. 除非先让我知道卡塞尔平安 否则我不答应任何事
[37:03] Shakespeare, you’re up. 大作家 你来接
[37:06] Kate. 凯特
[37:07] Castle. 卡塞尔
[37:09] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[37:11] Yeah, I’m fine. 嗯 我没事
[37:12] Listen, crazy as this sounds, 听着 尽管这听起来有点疯狂
[37:14] I actually think mickey just wants to talk. 但我觉得迈基只是想谈谈而已
[37:18] Everything’s gonna be fine. 一切都会没事的
[37:20] I hope so. 但愿如此吧
[37:23] Maybe then we can reschedule something with our parents. 或许我们可以替二老重新安排一些活动
[37:26] Maybe we could go and watch a baseball game. 或许我们可以一起去看棒球赛
[37:28] You know, something that 就是 那种…
[37:29] all four of us can enjoy. 咱们四个都会喜欢的活动
[37:34] Good enough? 考虑好没
[37:35] Where should we meet? 咱们在哪见
[37:37] Under the Costello Bridge– 科斯特勒大桥下
[37:38] It’s about 3 blocks from you, in about 15 minutes. 离你们三个街区远 走过去十五分钟能到
[37:47] Well played. 演技不错
[37:48] Let’s go. 走吧
[38:06] Not everything I told you was a lie. 我说的话并非都是假的
[38:07] I really did have a shrink. 我确实看过心理医生
[38:09] But then he diagnosed me 不过根据他的诊断
[38:10] as a sociopath with homicidal tendencies, so… 我是一个具有杀人倾向的反社会人士 所以
[38:12] had to kill him. 我只好杀了他
[38:14] Listen, Leo, you don’t want to do this. 听着 里奥 这不是你想做的事情
[38:16] Okay, killing a cop’s gonna bring you a lot of grief 杀掉一个警察会让你惹上
[38:18] from the NYPD, the FBI. 纽约警方 还有联调局
[38:20] Just let me go. 放我走吧
[38:22] Yeah. Sorry. Can’t do that. 不好意思 恕难从命
[38:24] I did find your relationship fascinating, though. 不过你那段恋情确实不错
[38:25] Boy, you and Castle have some real issues. 你跟卡塞尔的感情还真是问题多多
[38:28] It’s a shame you won’t be able to work ’em out. 你们没能解决问题真是可惜了
[38:30] But like I said, 不过正如我说的
[38:32] life’s too short. 人生苦短
[38:37] There they are. 他们在那
[38:42] No! 不
[38:43] No! 不
[38:45] No! 不
[38:47] No! 不
[38:51] What the… 这是怎么…
[38:52] Looks like you missed. 看来你打偏了
[38:57] Drop the act. 把枪放下
[38:59] We both know you emptied your clip into that car. 咱们都清楚 你的枪里已经没子弹了
[39:06] How’d you get on to me? 你是怎么识破的
[39:07] I wish I could say I figured it out, 我倒希望这是自己的功劳
[39:09] but Shakespeare over here made the call. 可惜是这边这位莎翁发现的
[39:11] Once you made that comment about my mom enjoying baseball– 你说我妈妈也会喜欢看棒球赛时我就觉得不对
[39:14] I knew we were about six months away from joking about that. 要开这种玩笑得等六个月后再说
[39:17] Something had to be up. 事情肯定不妙
[39:20] All I wanted to do is ask you a question 我只想问你一个问题
[39:22] about who killed my friend. 是谁杀了我的朋友
[39:24] Mickey. 迈基
[39:25] Well, I guess I don’t have to ask that anymore. 看来已经有答案了
[39:28] Mickey, don’t. 迈基 别
[39:29] He killed Joey in cold blood. 他无情地杀害了乔伊
[39:32] Yeah, I know, but what would Joey want? 我知道 可乔伊不希望看到你这样
[39:34] You said he never gave up on you. 你说过他从来没有放弃你
[39:36] If you pull that trigger, 如果你扣动扳机
[39:39] you’re giving up on him. 你就辜负了他
[39:51] This doesn’t end with me. 就算我死了这事也没完
[39:53] The O’reillys, they’ll just send somebody else. 奥莱利那帮人 他们会再派人过来的
[39:56] You’re a dead man. 你死定了
[39:59] You know what? 知道不
[40:01] I can live with that. 我无所谓
[40:04] Take his gun. 把他的枪拿走
[40:20] Put your hands up. 把双手举起来
[40:21] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[40:27] – I thought I lost you. – No. -我还以为你死了 -不
[40:28] No, never, never. 不 不会的 不会的
[40:31] Here. Let me get you out of… 来 我把这玩意儿…
[40:33] Get this off. 弄下来
[40:36] And these are for you. 给你的
[40:42] Now let’s get the hell out of here. 咱们走吧
[40:44] That sounds good to me. 好主意
[40:47] Excuse me. Excuse me. 不好意思 不好意思
[40:49] Can you help us get a ride? 能把我们捎回去吗
[40:51] We’re gonna be tied up here for a bit. 我们得在这待好一会儿
[40:52] Why don’t you guys just take a cab? 你们打个车怎么样
[40:59] Really? 有没有搞错
[41:01] – Uh… let’s… – Yeah. -走吧 -嗯
[41:09] Can you spot me 20 bucks? 能借我20块钱不
[41:12] Dolan’s back in federal custody. 多兰又回到联邦看管之下了
[41:13] So is he gonna turn state’s? 他打算提供对同犯不利的证据了吗
[41:15] Oh, I don’t know, but he is offering 不知道 不过他愿意
[41:16] to serve some time for his past crimes. 就过去的犯罪行为坐几年牢
[41:18] Sounds like Father Mcmurtry got to him after all. 看来麦克默瑞神父还是感化到他了
[41:20] And what about Leo? 里奥呢
[41:22] He confessed to killing Mcmurtry 他绑架了一个警察 还当面对其
[41:23] in front of a cop that he had taken hostage. 承认了谋杀麦克默瑞的罪行
[41:25] He’s going away for a long time. 肯定得把大牢坐穿了才行
[41:26] After all this time, 直到现在
[41:28] I still can’t believe that he was the bad guy. 我还是不敢相信他是个坏人
[41:30] Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle, 贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生
[41:32] so nice to have you two back. 见到你们俩回来真好
[41:33] Nice to be back. 回来真好
[41:35] Well, as worried as we were, 虽然我们都很担心你们
[41:36] I don’t think we were nearly as concerned as your folks. 不过担心程度估计还是比不上你们那几位
[41:40] Our folks? 我们那几位
[41:41] Yeah. I called them 嗯 我们在找你们时
[41:42] when we were trying to find you guys. 给他们打了电话
[41:44] Your mom is, uh– 你妈妈
[41:45] I… say no more. 别…说了
[41:48] You can pick ’em up at the break room. 他们在休息室
[41:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:53] Well, I guess we can’t avoid dealing with them forever. 我们也不能总是回避这个问题
[41:56] No, but you know what? 没错 不过
[41:58] Who cares if they don’t get along? 谁在乎他们之间相处不来
[42:01] They aren’t us. 他们又不是我们
[42:02] And… so what if we don’t make sense on paper? 就算我们在理论上不搭又怎样
[42:05] We don’t live our lives on paper. 我们又不活在理论里
[42:08] And if we did, we’d never be astounded or… 如果真是这样 我们也不会吃惊或者…
[42:11] surprised. 惊讶
[42:19] Aw. How did that even happen? 这是怎么回事
[42:20] I don’t know, but let– let–let’s just go with it. 不知道 事已至此 就这样吧
[42:25] Dad. 爸
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme