时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Captain, new contact on long-range sensors. | 舰长 远程传感器有反应 |
[00:10] | Creaver battleship closing fast. | 克里弗星战舰快速靠近 |
[00:12] | Demagnify. | 缩小 |
[00:14] | Oracle… | 先知 |
[00:15] | Chances for crew survival if we engage? | 如果开战的话船员生存几率有多大 |
[00:17] | Our weapons systems are disabled. | 我们的武器系统已经报废了 |
[00:19] | The alien vessel has superior firepower. | 外星舰队有更先进的武器 |
[00:22] | Chances of survival… .1%. | 存活几率1% |
[00:26] | That’s a rosy prediction. | 这预期值还真乐观 |
[00:30] | We will live to fight another day. | 生存要紧 择日再战 |
[00:32] | Prepare for flash warp. | 准备曲速撤退 |
[00:33] | Captain Max, lieutenant Chloe | 麦克斯舰长 克洛伊上尉 |
[00:34] | hasn’t teleported back from ariel’s moon. | 还没有从月球瞬移回来 |
[00:36] | Hold flash warp. | 暂停曲速撤退 |
[00:39] | We’re not leaving without her. | 我们不能丢下她 |
[00:40] | But, sir, if we don’t warp in time, | 但是长官 如果撤退不及时 |
[00:42] | all of humanity will be lost. | 人类就会灭亡 |
[00:44] | And if we don’t wait for lieutenant Chloe, | 如果我们不等克洛伊上尉 |
[00:46] | our humanity will be lost. | 我们的人性就会灭亡 |
[00:48] | Captain, the creavers have fired ion torpedoes. | 舰长 克里弗星战舰发射了离子鱼雷 |
[00:51] | Shields up. Man battle stations. | 启动保护盾 准备战斗 |
[00:52] | Impact in nine seconds. | 九秒后击中 |
[00:54] | Status on lieutenant Chloe. | 克洛伊上尉情况如何 |
[00:56] | She teleported, sir. She’s back on our ship. | 她瞬移了 长官 回到了战舰上 |
[00:58] | Initiate flash warp. | 启动曲速光 |
[00:59] | Warping in three, two… One. | 启动三 二 一 |
[01:08] | Warp successful. | 成功撤退 |
[01:13] | Lieutenant Chloe, you’re back. | 克洛伊上尉 你回来了 |
[01:15] | And so is my thorian blaster. | 我的冲击波枪也回来了 |
[01:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:22] | I’m with the creavers now. | 我已经是克里弗星的一员了 |
[01:26] | And this ship… | 这艘战舰 |
[01:29] | Is under my command. | 现在由我指挥 |
[01:36] | That was so freakin’ cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[01:38] | Thank you for serving under me today | 感谢各位今天做我的下属 |
[01:41] | on the “Nebula-9” fan experience. | 参加”星云九号”粉丝体验 |
[01:43] | Please return to the dressing rooms | 请回到化妆间 |
[01:45] | and leave your uniforms with the attendant. | 将制服交给服务员 |
[01:47] | And may fortune… | 愿幸运 |
[01:49] | guide your journey. | 指引你们的航程 |
[01:56] | Check out the oracle pod. | 瞧这个先知舱 |
[01:59] | Man, the oracle looks so real. | 老天 这个先知看起来跟真人一样 |
[02:03] | I think she is real. | 我觉得这就是真人 |
[02:05] | And I think she’s dead. | 我觉得她死了 |
[02:21] | And here you go. | 给你 |
[02:23] | Thanks. I’m your number-one fan. | 多谢 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[02:25] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[02:26] | How far they fall. | 粉到什么地步了 |
[02:29] | All right. Where do you want it? | 好了 想签在哪里 |
[02:31] | Could you sign my chest? | 可以签在我的胸口上吗 |
[02:33] | Wow. That actually got your attention. | 哇 居然真的吸引了你的注意 |
[02:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[02:37] | You’d know if you’d answer your phone. | 如果你接了电话 你就会知道了 |
[02:39] | Listen, if you want your very own signed copy of “Storm Season,” | 如果你想要你专属的《斯道姆季节》签名版 |
[02:42] | I’d be happy to arrange a private signing. | 我很乐意安排一个私下签售会 |
[02:44] | Cap your pen, Castle. There’s been a murder here. | 套上笔帽 卡塞尔 这里有谋杀案 |
[02:47] | Here at supernovacon? | 新星科幻大会吗 |
[02:49] | Shiny. | 够劲 |
[02:50] | You gotta admit, | 你得承认 |
[02:51] | this is a genius place to commit a murder. | 这里简直是搞谋杀的绝佳场所啊 |
[02:53] | I mean, you don a costume, | 穿上戏服 |
[02:55] | strike down your intended target, | 干掉目标 |
[02:56] | and then melt into the crowd unseen. | 立刻便能融入人群消失 |
[02:58] | You sound like you’ve actually thought about this, Castle. | 听起来你好像真想过这事啊 卡塞尔 |
[03:00] | I used to come here a lot. | 我以前经常来这里 |
[03:01] | Alexis and I would come here every year and dress up. | 阿丽克西斯和我每年都会盛装前来 |
[03:04] | You should’ve seen her, | 你应该瞧她的可爱样子 |
[03:04] | like a little pint-sized princess Leia. | 就像个小号的莉亚公主 |
[03:06] | And you were? | 你扮什么 |
[03:07] | Oh, Darth Vader, of course. | 当然是黑武士了 |
[03:10] | So who is our victim? | 被害人是谁 |
[03:11] | Did Doc Ock finally catch up with Spider-Man? | 章鱼博士终于抓住了蜘蛛侠吗 |
[03:13] | Think more tv starship. | 想想电视上的飞船 |
[03:15] | Oh! Um, Borg Attack. | 博格人的攻击 |
[03:17] | Cylon skinjob? Please say number six. | 赛昂人 拜托说是六号复制人 |
[03:19] | Nope. “Nebula-9.” | 不是 是星云九号 |
[03:20] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. How is “Nebula-9” worthy of all this? | 不好意思 “星云九号”值得这么折腾吗 |
[03:25] | I mean, they were canceled over a decade ago | 十几年前这剧就被砍了 |
[03:27] | after 12 episodes, which was 12 episodes too many. | 才播了12集 12集都太多了 |
[03:30] | I thought you would be a fan. | 我以为你会是粉丝 |
[03:32] | I’m a fan of good sci-fi– | 我是优秀科幻的粉丝 |
[03:34] | “Star trek,” “Battlestar,” | 《星际迷航》《银河战星》 |
[03:35] | That Joss Whedon show. | 乔斯·韦登的剧[指代《萤火虫》 大叔主演的] |
[03:37] | But “Nebula-9”? No, no. | 但是《星云九号》 不行 |
[03:38] | It’s all phony melodrama and lifeless acting. | 全是虚假情节加上生硬的演技 |
[03:48] | Okay, this is a cool ship. | 好吧 这艘战舰挺酷的 |
[03:50] | The show is still lame, but this is a cool ship. | 剧很差劲 但是战舰够酷 |
[03:52] | – Yo. – Hey. | -来啦 -嘿 |
[03:54] | So who’s our vic? | 被害人是谁 |
[03:55] | Anabelle Collins. She’s, uh, 28. | 安娜贝尔·柯林斯 28岁 |
[03:58] | Looks like she was killed and then stashed in that pod. | 看起来是先被杀害 然后被放置在舱里 |
[04:00] | She’s the one who put together this whole “Nebula-9” | 她是这次”星云九号” |
[04:02] | fan experience re-enactment thing. | 粉丝体验活动的发起人 |
[04:04] | An impressive if misguided effort. | 道具场景都挺好 可惜主题定错了 |
[04:07] | With you, bro. | 同意 哥们 |
[04:08] | Give me “Blade Runner”– | 来个《银翼杀手》体验嘛 |
[04:09] | A bleak, dystopian future with sexy replicants. | 一个拥有性感复制人 昏暗反乌托邦式的未来 |
[04:11] | Right? How about you, Beckett? | 对吧 你呢 贝克特 |
[04:13] | What do you… | 你觉得… |
[04:14] | Have you found next of kin? | 有找到家属吗 |
[04:15] | Actually on my way to do that. | 正打算去 |
[04:18] | Perlmutter, good to see you. | 帕穆特 很高兴见到你 |
[04:20] | Ah, if only the feeling were mutual. | 我可不太高兴见到你 |
[04:23] | So when was she killed? | 知道死亡时间吗 |
[04:25] | Well, based on liver temp, | 鉴于肝脏的温度 |
[04:26] | last night between 10:00 and 11:00 p.M. | 介于昨晚10点到11点 |
[04:29] | The bigger issue is how she was killed. | 更大的问题是 她是如何被杀的 |
[04:32] | Now I believe death came by way | 我相信死因是 |
[04:33] | of this rather fascinating | 心脏处这个 |
[04:35] | small-diameter puncture to her heart. | 小直径的有趣伤口 |
[04:37] | Stab wound. | 刺伤 |
[04:38] | Oh, Castle, think. How would that explain | 卡塞尔 动动脑筋 这如何解释 |
[04:40] | the first-degree burns on the skin around the wound? | 伤口周围的一级烧伤 |
[04:42] | That could be powder burns from a close-range gunshot. | 这可能是近距离枪击造成的烧伤 |
[04:44] | Yeah, but the burns should have gunpowder stippling, | 但烧伤应该有火药的痕迹 |
[04:47] | particulates seared into the flesh. | 颗粒会被烙进肉里 |
[04:49] | Not only that, there would be blood spatter. | 而且还应该会有溅出的血迹 |
[04:51] | So what caused the wound? | 那到底是什么致伤的呢 |
[04:55] | No clue. | 全无头绪 |
[04:55] | Never seen anything quite like it. | 从没见过这样的伤痕 |
[04:57] | I should know more once I get her on the slab. | 回去验尸之后应该能有些结果 |
[05:02] | So I just finished taking witnesses’ statements. | 我刚给目击证人录完口供 |
[05:04] | Uh, none of these folks knew the victim | 他们之中没人认识死者 |
[05:06] | or were here during the time of death. | 也没人在死亡时间段出现在这里过 |
[05:08] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to find witnesses that were. | 我们必须找到符合这两项要求的人 |
[05:09] | Someone must have seen the killer | 一定有人见过凶手 |
[05:11] | entering or leaving the ship last night. | 昨晚进入或离开这里 |
[05:12] | Yeah, but how would we locate them? | 但我们该怎么找这些人呢 |
[05:14] | There’s thousands of people here. | 这里有几千号人在现场 |
[05:15] | You know what? You could leave a message | 我们可以在”星云9号”的 |
[05:16] | on the “Nebula-9” fan site | 影友网站发个帖 |
[05:17] | asking for anyone that was here | 问问昨晚十点到十一点 |
[05:19] | between 10:00 and 11:00 last night. | 有谁来过这里 |
[05:20] | And just let them know that you’re gonna meet them | 告诉他们 我们将在飞船前 |
[05:22] | at the front of the ship. | 跟他们见个面 |
[05:24] | “Nebula-9” fan site? | “星云9号”影友站 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[05:27] | I understand that they have a very loyal fan… | 我恰巧知道他们有个非常忠实的粉丝… |
[05:32] | Fan base. | 粉丝团 |
[05:35] | Is that… | 那是… |
[05:36] | Gabriel Winters, A.K.A. the real Captain Max Rennard. | 加布里埃尔·沃特斯 即麦克斯舰长的扮演者 |
[05:40] | He knew the victim. | 他认识死者 |
[05:42] | And? | 还有呢 |
[05:43] | Oh, I tried to talk to him, | 我本想找他问话 |
[05:45] | but he said he needed a minute | 但他说他需要几分钟来 |
[05:46] | to “muse upon the fragile nature of human life.” | “思索人类生命的脆弱性” |
[05:50] | Well, his minute is up. | 现在已经过去好几分钟了 |
[05:53] | Hi. Um… | 你好 |
[05:54] | Mr. Winters, I’m Detective Kate Beckett and– | 沃特斯先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[05:57] | I’m devastated, | 我伤心极了 |
[05:59] | ravaged by sorrow. | 被痛苦吞噬 |
[06:01] | I’m reminded of the moment when First Officer Tate | 这让我想起第六集里 |
[06:03] | was sucked into that wormhole in episode 6. | 塔特大副被吸入虫洞的时刻 |
[06:06] | Except in this case, someone actually died. | 只是这次是真的有人死了 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:10] | Now I understand that you knew Anabelle. | 我们知道你认识安娜贝尔 |
[06:12] | Do you have any idea who could’ve done this to her? | 知道有谁有杀害她动机的吗 |
[06:14] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[06:15] | Anabelle was spectacular in every way. | 安娜贝尔是个非常棒的人 |
[06:18] | When “Nebula-9” was canceled– | 当”星云9号”被砍的时候 |
[06:20] | unjustly, I might add– | 不公正地被砍 我必须说 |
[06:22] | she kept interest in the show alive. | 她曾试图挽回 |
[06:24] | How will I go on without her? | 没有她我该怎么办呀 |
[06:27] | Go on living? | 怎么继续活下去吗 |
[06:28] | Go on doing the fan experience. | 怎么继续开展粉丝体验会 |
[06:32] | She contacted me a few months ago, | 几个月前 她跟我取得联系 |
[06:34] | asked me to be a part of this. | 邀请我参加剧迷体验会 |
[06:36] | I was thrilled to give back to the “Nebula-9” community. | 我对能回到”星云9号”的世界感到非常兴奋 |
[06:40] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上一次见到她是什么时候 |
[06:42] | About 9:00 last night, | 昨晚九点左右 |
[06:43] | after the fan experience ended. | 体验会结束的时候 |
[06:45] | Then I went back to my hotel, stayed in for the night. | 之后我就回酒店了 整晚都没再出门 |
[06:47] | Last time I saw Anabelle, | 我上一次见到安娜贝尔的时候 |
[06:49] | she was alone on the bridge. | 她独自站在桥上 |
[06:52] | And may fortune… guide her journey. | 愿幸运… 指引她的航程 |
[06:56] | But the show must go on. | 但体验会必须继续 |
[06:58] | When do you think we can get this back up and running? | 什么时候我们才能恢复正常运作呢 |
[07:00] | Soon? | 很快 |
[07:01] | Ish? | 对吗 |
[07:03] | We’ll let you know. | 到时我们会通知你 |
[07:03] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 我想问问 |
[07:04] | did you know any of Anabelle’s family members? | 你认识安娜贝尔的任何家庭成员吗 |
[07:06] | Nah. | 不认识 |
[07:07] | But her friends Audrey and Davis | 但她的朋友奥德丽和戴维斯 |
[07:10] | run the “Nebula-9” Booth down on the floor. | 在大厅运营”星云9号”的展位 |
[07:14] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[07:20] | It’s just so awful. | 这真是太不幸了 |
[07:22] | She’s been my best friend since high school. | 从高中开始她就是我的挚友 |
[07:25] | She introduced me to Davis. | 是她把我介绍给戴维斯的 |
[07:27] | She’s the reason we’re together. | 她是我俩的红娘 |
[07:29] | Yeah, we bonded over “Nebula-9.” | 是的 我们因为”星云9号”成为好友 |
[07:30] | We all loved the show. | 我们都非常喜欢这部剧 |
[07:32] | So… When Anabelle started the fan club, | 所以 当安娜贝尔开办粉丝俱乐部时 |
[07:35] | we helped out. | 我俩都去帮忙了 |
[07:35] | And it just kind of took off from there. | 就是那时 我俩开始恋爱的 |
[07:37] | Did you notice any unusual behavior lately? | 最近她有什么奇怪的举止吗 |
[07:39] | I saw her yesterday morning, and she seemed really upset. | 昨天早上见到她的时候 她看起来很沮丧 |
[07:42] | – About what? – I don’t know. | -为什么事 -我也不知道 |
[07:43] | All she said was that someone she had trusted had betrayed her. | 她只说有一个她信任的人背叛了她 |
[07:46] | Any idea who? Was she involved with anyone? | 知道是谁吗 她跟谁有纠葛吗 |
[07:49] | Not that I know of. | 我不知道 |
[07:50] | Did Anabelle have any enemies? | 安娜贝尔有仇家吗 |
[07:52] | There were those fans, the ones that sent all the threats. | 有一些剧迷 曾经给她发出过威胁信 |
[07:55] | What threats? | 什么威胁信 |
[07:56] | After the fan club took off, Anabelle bought | 在安娜贝尔开办粉丝俱乐部之后 |
[07:59] | the rights to the show for practically nothing | 她以很低的价格把剧集的版权买下了 |
[08:01] | and started making new “Nebula-9” Webisodes | 并开始拍摄新的”星云9号”网络版 |
[08:03] | Starring the three of us. | 演员就是她和我俩三个人 |
[08:05] | You know, picking up where the show left off, | 就是从剧集被砍的剧情继续往下拍 |
[08:06] | like as a tribute. | 像是对原作的一种致敬 |
[08:07] | Not everyone saw it that way. | 但并不是所有人都这么看待网络版 |
[08:09] | Anabelle got some pretty ugly e-mails. | 安娜贝尔收过一些非常糟糕的电邮 |
[08:12] | How ugly? | 有多糟 |
[08:13] | Some were death threats. | 有一些甚至威胁要杀了她 |
[08:17] | Davis wasn’t kidding about these e-mails. | 戴维斯可真不是开玩笑的 |
[08:18] | Listen to this. | 你听这个 |
[08:20] | “Your so-called webisodes | “你们的网络版真是 |
[08:21] | desecrate the memory of ‘Nebula-9’ | 对原作记忆的亵渎 |
[08:23] | and you should pay the ultimate price.” | 为此 你们会付出沉重代价” |
[08:25] | I don’t know, Castle. | 我不确定 卡塞尔 |
[08:25] | Do you honestly believe that Anabelle was killed | 你真的认为安娜贝尔会是 |
[08:27] | by an angry “Nebula-9” Fan? | 被愤怒的剧迷杀死的吗 |
[08:29] | I think if you like “Nebula-9,” | 我认为 如果一个人会迷”星云9号” |
[08:31] | You’re crazy enough to kill, yeah. | 那么他就足够疯狂去杀人 |
[08:33] | Why are you so down on the show? | 你为什么对这部剧评价如此之低 |
[08:35] | Uh, okay, well, let’s see, | 好吧 我来跟你解释一下 |
[08:36] | Because it’s cheesy, | 因为它剧情俗套 |
[08:37] | It ignores the laws of physics… | 无视物理法则 |
[08:38] | and good storytelling, | 也没有好的故事叙述 |
[08:39] | not to mention– | 更不用说… |
[08:40] | Okay, I got it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[08:42] | It’s Perlmutter. He’s got something for us. | 帕穆特的来电 说有消息给我们 |
[08:44] | Kate Beckett?! | 凯特·贝克特 |
[08:47] | K-bex! | 凯贝克 |
[08:48] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[08:50] | oh, Henry Barnett. Wow. | 亨利·巴内特 哇 |
[08:53] | It’s been… years. | 真是多年未见啊 |
[08:55] | Since our first semester at Stanford. | 自从我们在斯坦福大学的第一个学期后就没见过 |
[08:56] | K-bex? | 凯贝克 |
[09:00] | I, uh, I– | 我 我… |
[09:02] | Do you think we could catch up later? | 我们晚点再叙旧行吗 |
[09:03] | I’m actually here for work. | 我其实是为公事来的 |
[09:05] | Oh, well, that explains | 原来如此 |
[09:06] | why you aren’t wearing your “Nebula-9” outfit. | 难怪你没穿”星云9号”的制服 |
[09:08] | You, uh… | 你… |
[09:09] | You have a “Nebula-9” Outfit? | 你有套”星云9号”制服 |
[09:11] | Oh, she had a few. | 她有好多套呢 |
[09:12] | She was a mega fan. | 她是个超级粉丝 |
[09:13] | You should’ve seen her as lieutenant Chloe. | 你真该看看她扮克洛伊上尉的样子 |
[09:15] | Oh, wait. You can. | 等等 真有看的 |
[09:17] | Remember that photo we all took? | 记得我们拍的那张合照吗 |
[09:19] | I brought it to get it signed. | 我特意带过来求签名的 |
[09:21] | It’s us from back in the day. | 拍的是当年的我们 |
[09:23] | Isn’t it frakin’ awesome? | 是不是超级无敌棒 |
[09:25] | It’s frakin’ something. | 是超级无敌傻吧 |
[09:26] | Henry, I need that photo. | 亨利 把那张照片给我 |
[09:28] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:30] | It’s official NYPD business. | 就当是纽约警局的官方要求 |
[09:34] | Don’t make me ask again. | 别让我再说一遍 |
[09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | So I was “Nebula-9” fan. Big deal. | 我曾是”星云9号”粉丝 有什么大不了的 |
[09:47] | Oh, you were beyond a fan. | 你可不仅是个粉丝 |
[09:48] | You dressed up in costume. You. | 你穿上了他们的戏服 你 |
[09:51] | Okay, yes, | 好吧 是的 |
[09:52] | I was a sci-fi loving, costume-wearing geek, | 我曾是个热爱科幻 喜穿戏服的呆粉 |
[09:54] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[09:55] | Not ashamed of it or of “Nebula-9.” | 我并不以此或是”星云9号”为耻 |
[09:57] | Despite what you think, it was an awesome show. | 不管你怎么想 那可真是部神剧 |
[10:01] | I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你吧 |
[10:02] | I’ll forgive you your terrible taste | 我可以原谅你糟糕的品位 |
[10:04] | If you… | 只要你… |
[10:06] | try on that “Nebula-9” Costume for me. | 再为我穿一次”星云9号”的戏服 |
[10:09] | In your dreams. | 做梦去吧你 |
[10:11] | Look at my life. | 你瞧瞧我的生活 |
[10:12] | my dreams come true. | 美梦都成真了 |
[10:15] | Perlmutter. | 帕穆特 |
[10:16] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特警探 |
[10:18] | Perlmutter. | 帕穆特 |
[10:19] | And non-detective castle. | 非警探 卡塞尔 |
[10:21] | So do you have a cause of death? | 你查明死因了吗 |
[10:22] | It was a burn, | 是死于灼伤 |
[10:24] | a burn that penetrated tissue, muscle, and bone, | 直接灼损了皮肤组织 肌肉和骨头 |
[10:27] | leaving this perfectly cylindrical hole. | 留下这样一个圆柱形的完美伤口 |
[10:30] | Well, what kind of burn does that? | 什么东西会造成那样的灼伤呢 |
[10:31] | Well, one created by high levels of infrared radiation. | 是高度红外线辐射造成的 |
[10:35] | The–the blood vessels were cauterized from the intense heat. | 高度的热量把血管都灼烧损坏了 |
[10:38] | Are you saying– | 你是说… |
[10:39] | She was killed by a phaser? | 她是被光炮杀死的吗 |
[10:41] | Well, as much as it pains me, | 虽然我很不愿意承认 |
[10:44] | Mr. Castle is… | 但卡塞尔先生 |
[10:46] | marginally correct. | 说得有点道理 |
[10:48] | She was killed by a high-intensity laser beam. | 她是被高强度激光束杀死的 |
[10:51] | A real sci-fi murder… at a sci-fi convention. | 发生在科幻大会上的科幻式真谋杀 |
[10:56] | Just keeps getting better. | 真是越来越精彩了 |
[11:08] | How is it possible that she’s killed by a laser? | 她怎么可能是被激光杀死的呢 |
[11:10] | Easy. Someone shot her with a laser gun. | 很简单 有人用激光枪朝她开了一枪 |
[11:12] | Real ones don’t exist, Castle. | 那在现实中是不存在的 卡塞尔 |
[11:14] | Actually, they do. | 实际上 是存在的 |
[11:16] | There is an advanced tetical laser | 有一种高级的激光炮 |
[11:18] | that could melt a hole in a tank from 5 miles away. | 可以从5英里外在墙上射出一个洞 |
[11:21] | Read about it. It’s as big as a truck. | 我在报上读到过 那东西像卡车那么大 |
[11:23] | Yes, well, obviously someone has constructed | 是的 但显然某人造出了 |
[11:25] | a portable, hand-held version. | 一种便携式的小版 |
[11:27] | Like who? | 比如谁呢 |
[11:28] | Let’s go back to the e-mails of the crazed “Nebula-9” fans. | 我们查一下”星云9号”的疯狂粉丝们的来信吧 |
[11:31] | And when I say “Crazed fans,” | 我刚说”疯狂粉丝” |
[11:32] | I’m–I’m not referring to you. | 其实 并不是指你 |
[11:34] | You… are a mega fan. | 你 只不过是超级粉丝 |
[11:36] | Nice one coming from the guy | 你还有脸说我 |
[11:38] | with a life-size boba fett in his bathroom. | 你自己浴室里还藏着一个真人大小的波巴·加特呢 |
[11:40] | Point taken. Anyway… | 反击得有道理 总之 |
[11:41] | perhaps one of these fans, | 或许这些粉丝之一 |
[11:43] | enraged by Anabelle’s blasphemous webisodes, | 被安娜贝尔制作的毁原作的网络剧激怒 |
[11:47] | somehow fashioned a functioning thorian blaster | 不知怎么弄来个真的激光枪 |
[11:50] | And, in an act of divine retribution, | 然后 为了报复 |
[11:53] | said killer shot Anabelle with the very weapon featured on “Nebula-9.” | 就用”星云9号”中出现过的武器杀死了安娜贝尔 |
[11:57] | Interesting theory, | 编的很有意思 |
[11:59] | but we have interviewed all of those crazed fans, | 但我们已经询问过所有的疯狂粉丝 |
[12:02] | and they all have alibis. | 他们都有不在场证明 |
[12:04] | Okay, well, then maybe it wasn’t a crazed fan. | 好吧 那或许不是疯狂粉丝 |
[12:07] | but… | 但是 |
[12:08] | the fact is, | 事实就是 |
[12:10] | someone did zap Anabelle with some kind of…laser blaster. | 有人用激光枪杀死了安娜贝尔 |
[12:15] | I will talk to A.T.F. | 我去找烟草火器爆炸物管理局的人 |
[12:17] | and see if they’ve heard of anyone possessing a… | 看他们知不知道有人持有… |
[12:21] | Laser blaster. | 激光枪 |
[12:22] | A functional laser weapon. | 有效的激光武器 |
[12:25] | In the mean time, hopefully, Ryan and Esposito | 与此同时 希望莱恩和埃斯波西托 |
[12:27] | have found some witnesses by posting on the fan site. | 在粉丝聚集地找到了一些目击证人 |
[12:33] | Her name is Anabelle Collins. | 她名叫安娜贝尔·柯林斯 |
[12:34] | Did you see her in this area | 你见过她出现在这里吗 |
[12:35] | between 10:00 and 11:00 P.M. last night? | 时间大约是昨晚10点到11点 |
[12:41] | Um… Let me repeat the question. | 好吧 我再重复一遍问题 |
[12:44] | First of all, ma’am, I must ask you, | 首先 小姐 我想问你 |
[12:46] | Uh, how are you keeping those leaves on there like that? | 你是怎么把那些叶子都粘在身上的 |
[12:50] | Why don’t you pull on one and find out? | 你何不扯下一片看看 |
[12:54] | Did you see her or not? | 你到底有没有见过她 |
[12:57] | He only speaks Mersatonian. | 他只会说马赛托尼亚语[科幻作品中虚构的种族] |
[13:00] | Maybe you could translate for me. | 或许你可以给我翻译一下 |
[13:02] | I’m not really that fluent. | 我掌握得不怎么好 |
[13:04] | Next. | 下一个 |
[13:05] | Did you see her here last night between 10:00 and 11:00? | 昨晚10点到11点 你见过她吗 |
[13:08] | Nope. | 没有 |
[13:10] | But… | 但是 |
[13:13] | If there’s anything else I can do for you… | 如果还有别的需要我”帮忙” |
[13:16] | Here’s my number. | 请收下我的号码 |
[13:19] | Call me. | 记得打给我 |
[13:21] | You took my pen. | 笔还没还我 |
[13:24] | Let me begin by asking if you speak english or not. | 首先我想知道你会说英语吗 |
[13:28] | Obvi. | 废话 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Did you see this woman between 10:00 and 11:00 p.m. last night? | 昨晚10点到11点间你见过这个女人吗 |
[13:34] | – Yeah. – You did? | -见过 -你见过 |
[13:36] | Yeah. My friends and I were totes pissed at her | 是的 我和朋友们都被她惹怒了 |
[13:38] | Because she told us that the fan experience was closed, | 因为她前一秒还说剧迷体验会已经结束了 |
[13:40] | and then two seconds later, she brought someone inside here. | 下一秒就把别人带进去了 |
[13:43] | Could you describe who she was with? | 你能描述一下那个人的相貌吗 |
[13:44] | I can do lots better. | 我能告诉你更多 |
[13:46] | I can tell you her name. | 我知道她的名字 |
[13:47] | Stephanie Frye. | 史黛芬妮·弗赖伊 |
[13:49] | The actress who played your personal hero | 就是在”星云9号”中扮演你的偶像 |
[13:51] | Lieutenant Chloe | 克洛伊上尉的 |
[13:52] | in the original “Nebula-9” Series? | 那个女演员 |
[13:55] | A witness saw Anabelle and Stephanie | 一个目击者看见安娜贝尔和史黛芬妮在 |
[13:57] | walk on to the spaceship set around 9:45. | 大约9:45走进了飞船 |
[14:01] | Well, did she see either one of them after that? | 之后那个目击者还见过她们两个吗 |
[14:03] | No. | 没有 |
[14:05] | Stephanie’s a big movie star now. | 史黛芬妮现在是个大明星了 |
[14:07] | She’s not even involved with “Nebula-9.” | 她也不再出演”星云9号”了 |
[14:09] | What possible motive could she have? | 她还可能有什么动机呢 |
[14:11] | All I know is that she was one of the last people | 我知道的是 她是最后几个见过 |
[14:13] | to see Anabelle alive, | 安娜贝尔的人之一 |
[14:14] | So I have to talk to her. | 所以我得找她谈谈 |
[14:19] | I’m sad to hear about Anabelle. | 安娜贝尔遇害我也很难过 |
[14:20] | I’ve met her a few times at conventions like this. | 我跟她在这种聚会中见过几次 |
[14:22] | She seemed lovely. | 她很可爱 |
[14:24] | We have witness that saw you and Anabelle | 有个目击者说在安娜贝尔遇害之前 |
[14:25] | go into the ship just before she died. | 你和她一起进了飞船 |
[14:28] | You don’t think– | 你不会是以为 |
[14:29] | We’re just trying to figure out what happened. | 我们只是想弄清楚当时发生了什么 |
[14:32] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[14:33] | We talked. It was a quick conversation. | 我们只是谈了一会儿 时间很短 |
[14:36] | I had to be on the red carpet 10:00. | 因为我10点要去走红毯 |
[14:38] | What did you talk about? | 你们谈了些什么 |
[14:39] | She asked if I’d be part | 她问我能不能 |
[14:41] | of this weekend’s “Nebula-9” fan experience. | 参加这周末的”星云9号”剧迷体验会 |
[14:44] | Yeah, but you’d distanced yourself from the show. | 可你早就跟剧集划清界限了 |
[14:47] | Didn’t you? I… heard that you did. | 不是吗 我是听说的 |
[14:49] | Well, don’t get me wrong, | 别误解我 |
[14:51] | Playing Lieutenant Chloe was my big break, | 扮演克洛伊上尉对我的确是个突破 |
[14:54] | but… | 但是 |
[14:56] | “Nebula-9”? | “星云9号” |
[14:58] | not exactly a career launcher. | 是不会让我成名的 |
[15:01] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[15:02] | Now that I’m finally | 现在我终于 |
[15:03] | being taken seriously as an actress, | 逐渐成为了受人重视的女演员 |
[15:05] | I couldn’t go back. | 我自然不会回去 |
[15:07] | It would harm my image. | 这会有损我的形象 |
[15:09] | So I told Anabelle no. She understood. | 所以我拒绝了安娜贝尔 她也理解 |
[15:12] | Well, I’m not sure I do. | 但我不太理解 |
[15:13] | Why would she even ask | 既然她知道你很可能拒绝 |
[15:14] | if she knew you’d refuse? | 她为什么还要开口呢 |
[15:16] | She was desperate. | 她那是走投无路 |
[15:18] | She said she’d have to shut it down | 她说如果请不来一个 |
[15:19] | if she didn’t have an original cast member. | 原班阵容中的演员她就得把这活动停掉了 |
[15:21] | Yeah, but what about Captain Max? | 不是有麦克斯舰长吗 |
[15:23] | Gabriel, uh, Winters– she had him, didn’t she? | 加布里埃尔·沃特斯 他不是参加了吗 |
[15:26] | Gabriel is a complicated guy. | 加布里埃尔是个有点麻烦的人 |
[15:30] | I mean, she didn’t go into detail, | 她虽然没细说 |
[15:31] | but she was having problems with him. | 但是他们俩之间有矛盾 |
[15:35] | She was having problems with him all right. | 他们俩一直有矛盾 |
[15:37] | Word is that Gabriel was showing up late | 据说加布里埃尔去粉丝体验会的时候 |
[15:39] | to the fan experience, | 不仅迟到了 |
[15:40] | and drunk. | 而且还喝醉了 |
[15:42] | Captain Max was drunk? | 麦克斯舰长竟然喝醉了 |
[15:44] | Among other transgressions. | 何止是喝醉 |
[15:45] | He was actually a no-show to the “Nebula-9” yesterday, | 他昨天本来都没去”星云9号” |
[15:48] | and Anabelle had to rouse him from his hotel room, | 是安娜贝尔去酒店把他叫醒的 |
[15:50] | where he was passed out naked with two Lieutenant Chloes. | 他当时正和两个克洛伊上尉一丝不挂地睡着呢 |
[15:54] | I think fortune was definitely guiding his journey. | 看来幸运真在指引着这家伙的航程啊 |
[15:57] | Just because he exhibited some bad behavior | 不能因为他有些不好的行为 |
[15:59] | doesn’t mean that that was motive for murder. | 就认为他有杀人的动机 |
[16:02] | Well, except that I just spoke to Gabriel’s agent. | 不过我刚跟加布里埃尔的经纪人谈过 |
[16:04] | Anabelle called her yesterday, threatening to fire him. | 安娜贝尔昨天给她打了电话 威胁要开了加布 |
[16:06] | And so he killed her? | 因此他就杀了她 |
[16:08] | Well, here’s the thing, | 情况是这样的 |
[16:08] | the guy is a washed up actor. | 加布是个过气的演员 |
[16:10] | He’s barely worked since the show was canceled. | 自从那部剧被砍后就几乎没工作过 |
[16:12] | He does, what, 20 fan experiences a day | 他一天跑20场剧迷体验会 |
[16:14] | at 500 bucks a shot? | 才挣500块钱 |
[16:16] | If Anabelle took that away from him, | 如果安娜贝尔把他开了 |
[16:17] | he’d have nothing. | 他就什么都没了 |
[16:19] | Okay, guys. Thanks. | 好的 伙计们 谢了 |
[16:21] | Anabelle said she was betrayed by someone she trusted. | 安娜贝尔说她被她信任的人出卖了 |
[16:24] | Maybe that was Captain Max. | 或许那个人就是麦克斯舰长 |
[16:25] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[16:27] | Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[16:28] | Dad? What are you doing here? | 老爸 你在这儿干嘛 |
[16:31] | What are you doing here dressed like that? | 你在这儿干嘛 还穿成这样 |
[16:34] | We’re havacura. It’s a tribe of female assassins who– | 我们是havacura 是一群女刺客 |
[16:36] | Don’t wear clothes? | 不穿衣服的女刺客 |
[16:38] | You’re overreacting. And you’re embarrassing me. | 你有些小题大作了 而且让我很难堪 |
[16:40] | Oh, I’m embarrassing you? I’m the one who’s dressed. | 我让你难堪 我可是穿着衣服的 |
[16:43] | – Dad! – Castle, come on. Let’s go. | -老爸 -卡塞尔 我们走吧 |
[16:44] | Are you kidding me? Do you see what she’s wearing? | 你没搞错吧 你看见她穿的是什么了吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, it’s not that bad. | 看见了 也没那么糟 |
[16:48] | Not that bad? How am I gonna unsee that? | 没那么糟 这画面要我怎么消除啊 |
[16:53] | Chances of crew survival if we engage? | 如果开战的话船员生存几率有多大 |
[16:55] | Our weapons systems are disabled. | 我们的武器系统已经报废了 |
[16:57] | The alien vessel has superior firepower. | 外星舰队有更先进的武器 |
[17:00] | Chances of survival– 0.1%. | 存活几率 0.1% |
[17:06] | That’s a rosy prediction. | 这预期值还真乐观 |
[17:10] | We will live to fight… | 生存要紧 择日… |
[17:11] | Ah, we have visitors… | 我们有访客了 |
[17:14] | wearing 21st century garb. | 他们穿着21世纪的衣服 |
[17:17] | Do you come in peace… | 你们是为和平而来 |
[17:19] | or is this more creaver trickery? | 还是有什么高级的阴谋 |
[17:22] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[17:23] | Sorry, folks, we’re gonna have to cut this short. | 抱歉了 各位 那么得提前结束了 |
[17:26] | Everyone out. | 大家请出去 |
[17:28] | This is outrageous. | 这也太离谱了 |
[17:30] | I included you in the “Nebula-9” fan experience, | 我让你们参加”星云9号”剧迷体验会 |
[17:33] | and you ruined it. | 你们却来捣乱 |
[17:34] | Mr. Winters, where were you last night | 沃特斯先生 昨晚10点到11点 |
[17:35] | between 10:00 and 11:00? | 你在哪里 |
[17:36] | And don’t say your hotel room. | 别告诉我你在酒店房间里 |
[17:39] | You can’t be insinuating | 你们不会是在暗示 |
[17:40] | I had something to do with Anabelle’s death. | 我跟安娜贝尔的死有关吧 |
[17:44] | I told you everything I know. | 我把知道的都告诉你们了 |
[17:46] | Then you wouldn’t mind relinquishing your weapon. | 那你应该不介意交出你的武器 |
[17:52] | This thorian blaster was given to me | 这把钍晶喷气枪是我帮助 |
[17:53] | by the vice chancellor of Loron | 解救了女王之后 |
[17:55] | When I helped save the queen.. | 欧诺伦国的副总理送给我的 |
[17:56] | Oh, for the love of pete. | 苍天在上啊 |
[18:03] | Zap, said the lady. | 我勒个去 |
[18:08] | You are so busted. | 被抓个正着 |
[18:15] | Hey. So our ballistics guys got together with… | 我们的弹道分析师 |
[18:19] | Perlmutter and tested the blaster. | 和帕穆特一起测试了那把喷气枪 |
[18:21] | It’s definitely our murder weapon. | 确定是我们要找的凶器 |
[18:23] | I want to build an iron-clad case against this guy. | 我要找到铁证给这家伙定罪 |
[18:26] | Have tech look at the gun, find out where it came from. | 叫技术员查一下枪 看看从哪来的 |
[18:28] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[18:32] | I can see how Anabelle felt betrayed. | 能看出来安娜贝尔为何会觉得受人背叛了 |
[18:34] | Some guys have no business commanding a spaceship. | 某人没有指挥宇宙飞船的资格 |
[18:36] | Just goes to show you, sometimes people aren’t what they appear to be. | 也说明 有时候人不可貌相 |
[18:40] | For Alexis’ sake, I hope you’re right, | 至于阿丽克西斯 关于她的穿着 |
[18:42] | given what she was wearing. | 我希望你是对的 |
[18:44] | Castle, she is a full-grown woman. | 卡塞尔 她是个成年女性 |
[18:46] | Who, as we speak, | 我们提到的姑娘 |
[18:47] | is being ogled by thousands of sweaty, | 当时周围都是一些汗津津 色迷迷 |
[18:50] | lecherous fan boys. | 乱抛媚眼的男生 |
[18:52] | It’s just so… wrong. | 这感觉就是…不对 |
[18:54] | Can I just point out the fact | 我是不是应该指出 |
[18:55] | that the costume that she was wearing | 她身上的衣服 |
[18:56] | is not so different from the one that you are asking me to wear? | 跟你要求我穿的衣服没什么两样 |
[18:59] | Don’t say that! | 别这么说嘛 |
[19:00] | That… | 那… |
[19:02] | It’s confusing and disturbing. | 这两种画面太让人错乱了 |
[19:05] | Look, I have no idea where that blaster came from. | 听着 我不知道那枪是哪来的 |
[19:07] | That’s funny, since it was on your hip. | 真搞笑 东西就别在你腰上 |
[19:09] | I grabbed it off the props table when I suited up, | 我换服装的时候从道具桌上拿的 |
[19:11] | Just like I always do. | 就跟以前一样 |
[19:13] | I didn’t know it was real. | 我又不知道它是真的 |
[19:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:15] | You guys think I killed her | 你们以为是我杀了她 |
[19:17] | and then kept the murder weapon on me? | 还把杀人凶器随身带着 |
[19:19] | What kind of idiot does that? | 哪个白痴会这么做 |
[19:22] | Why didn’t you tell us that you were having problems with Anabelle? | 那你为什么不告诉我们你和安娜贝尔有矛盾 |
[19:26] | I played a lawyer in a well-regarded film | 我曾在一部口碑不错的电影里饰演律师 |
[19:28] | that didn’t come out. | 虽然没能上映 |
[19:29] | I know about the legal system. | 总之我了解司法系统 |
[19:31] | That would’ve just made me look guilty. | 那会让我看起来有罪 |
[19:33] | As opposed to how you look now? | 那你现在的形象呢 |
[19:35] | Look, here’s what I think– Anabelle got tired | 我是这样认为的 安娜贝尔受够了 |
[19:36] | of your drunken carousing and threatened to fire you | 你的酗酒和寻欢作乐 威胁说要解雇你 |
[19:39] | from the only job that you had, so you killed her. | 由于这是你唯一的工作 所以你杀了她 |
[19:42] | None of that is true. | 完全错误 |
[19:44] | Except maybe the carousing part. | 也许寻欢作乐那部分除外 |
[19:45] | So she didn’t threaten to fire you? | 那她没威胁说要解雇你吗 |
[19:47] | Yes, sure, all the time. | 当然有 一直嚷嚷着呢 |
[19:49] | But she’d never go through with it. | 但她从来没兑现过 |
[19:51] | I’m the face of “Nebula-9.” | 我是”星云9号”的代言人 |
[19:54] | I’m the reason all those lunatics | 我是那群疯子在门口能排上 |
[19:55] | line up for days outside of the convention. | 好几天的唯一理由 |
[19:57] | Yes, well, perhaps now they’ll line up outside sing sing. | 对哦 也许他们现在就该去监狱门口排队了 |
[20:00] | Anabelle and I clashed on certain… | 我和安娜贝尔在某些生活方式的 |
[20:03] | lifestyle choices. | 选择上确实有分歧 |
[20:05] | But we had an understanding. | 但我们互相理解 |
[20:09] | I even got her and her boyfriend | 我甚至还帮她和她男朋友 |
[20:10] | into the opening night party on Wednesday. | 混进了星期三的开幕之夜派对 |
[20:12] | Nice try. She didn’t have a boyfriend. | 得了吧 她根本没有男朋友 |
[20:14] | She told me she did. | 她告诉我她有 |
[20:16] | Look, the fact is, | 听着 事实是 |
[20:17] | you had means, motive, and opportunity. | 你有作案工具 动机和机会 |
[20:19] | And we checked with your hotel. | 我们也查了你的旅馆 |
[20:21] | You left at 9:45 p.m. and returned at 11:00. | 你晚上9点45离开 11点回来 |
[20:23] | That’s the exact time window of Anabelle’s murder. | 安娜贝尔就是在这段时间内被害的 |
[20:26] | I was busy handling a personal issue | 我那时是在处理私人问题 |
[20:28] | that I would rather not discuss. | 而我并不想讨论这事 |
[20:30] | You are facing a murder charge. | 你面临着谋杀的指控 |
[20:32] | Okay, look, we already know about | 好吧 我们已经知道了 |
[20:35] | the threesome with the Lieutenant Chloe’s. | 你和两个克洛伊上尉玩3P的事 |
[20:39] | How bad could it be? | 还能糟到什么地步呢 |
[20:42] | Well, let’s just say, | 这么说吧 |
[20:43] | My, uh… | 我… |
[20:44] | weakness for fleeting romance | 对露水情缘的抵抗力 |
[20:47] | left me with a burning desire to see my doctor last night. | 在昨晚已经弱到了不得不就医的地步 |
[20:51] | And it just got worse. | 看来还真能更糟 |
[20:54] | So the doctor confirms his alibi. | 医生确认了他的不在场证明 |
[20:57] | He was dosing Gabriel with antibiotics | 案发当时 医生在给加布里埃尔 |
[21:00] | during our time-of-death window. | 注射抗生素 |
[21:02] | Gabriel said that Anabelle | 加布里埃尔说安娜贝尔 |
[21:04] | went to the party with her boyfriend, | 和她的男友一起去的派对 |
[21:06] | but there’s no evidence that she was in a relationship. | 可没有任何迹象表明她正在谈恋爱 |
[21:08] | There’s nothing in her e-mails, | 电邮里没有 |
[21:09] | phone calls, or texts. | 电话 短信都没有 |
[21:11] | And the very next day, she said | 还有那天她说 |
[21:12] | someone had betrayed her trust. | 有人背叛了她的信任 |
[21:14] | Maybe she meant the secret boyfriend. | 也许她指的是神秘男友 |
[21:15] | Whoever he is, he never came forward, | 不管他是谁 他都没有主动站出来 |
[21:17] | and that is suspicious. | 这就很可疑 |
[21:20] | Our tech guys caught a break. | 我们的技术员有消息了 |
[21:21] | They took apart the gun | 他们拆了喷气枪 |
[21:22] | and they traced the serial number | 在其中的一个零件上 |
[21:23] | on one of the components. | 找到了序列号 |
[21:25] | The manufacturer shipped it to an address in the Bronx. | 生产商把货运去了布朗克斯的一个地址 |
[21:27] | All right, Castle and I will go check this out. | 我和卡塞尔去那里看看 |
[21:29] | You guys go to the convention center bar | 你们俩去大会的吧台 |
[21:30] | where the party was being held | 派对就是在那儿开的 |
[21:32] | and see if you can I.D. who Anabelle was with. | 看看有没有人能认出当晚谁和安娜贝尔在一起 |
[21:33] | – Right on. – All right. | -马上去 -好的 |
[21:37] | Better with you, man. I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 就是比你好 |
[21:43] | This is like the Halloween from hell. | 这里就像地狱的万圣节 |
[21:45] | Oh, yeah, this is probably too lowbrow for you, huh? | 是啊 对你来说似乎是档次低了点 |
[21:48] | You’re probably into that | 你可能喜欢去那种 |
[21:48] | Boring-ass intellectual kind of sci-fi, | 无聊的知识分子科幻聚会 |
[21:51] | like “Gattaca” or “2001.” | 像是”变种异煞”或是”2001″ |
[21:55] | The monolith– what the hell was that? | 还有”庞然大物” 那是啥玩意 |
[21:56] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[21:58] | No, no, swords and sorcery, that’s more my thing, | 不不 宝剑和魔法比较是我的菜 |
[22:00] | like, uh, “Lord of the Rings.” | 就比如”魔戒” |
[22:02] | Yeah, I could probably see you as an elf | 是啊 我看你就像个小精灵 |
[22:05] | or a Hobbit. | 或霍比特人 |
[22:10] | Yeah. Served her and her date in a private room. | 见过 她和她的同伴在包间 |
[22:14] | Looked pretty cozy, but then, uh, | 看起来挺和谐 不过 |
[22:15] | later she was alone at the bar, crying her eyes out. | 后来她一个人在吧台 眼睛哭肿了 |
[22:18] | This date of hers, can you describe him? | 那个约会对象 你能描述下他的样子吗 |
[22:20] | Sure can. | 当然了 |
[22:21] | Looked like that. | 就像那样 |
[22:23] | A creaver? | 克里弗吗 |
[22:24] | A who? | 什么 |
[22:25] | The evil alien race from “Nebula-9.” | “星云九号”里邪恶的外星种族 |
[22:28] | Nasty creatures. | 很肮脏的生物 |
[22:28] | They’ll eat you face off while you’re still alive | 它们会将你生吞活剥 |
[22:30] | And then serve your organs to their young. | 然后把你的器官喂给幼子 |
[22:33] | Good to know. Is that all? | 谢谢你的解释 还有什么吗 |
[22:36] | Had one of these purple V.I.P. Badges. | 她有一张紫色的贵宾卡 |
[22:38] | Pretty exclusive. | 很独特 |
[22:39] | Can’t be more than a few hundred of them. | 发行不超过几千张 |
[22:42] | “Danger. Do not enter.” | “危险 请勿进入” |
[22:44] | Well, that is just the sort of sign you’d expect to see | 那不正是你想看到的标志嘛 |
[22:47] | On the lair of an evil laser-gun-making genius. | 挂在制作激光枪的邪恶天才的老巢门口 |
[22:56] | It’s pitch-black inside, | 里面漆黑一片 |
[22:58] | But the door is partially open. | 但门却是半开的 |
[22:59] | I would say that’s an invitation. Wouldn’t you? | 我猜这是在请我们进去 你说呢 |
[23:02] | Just in case it isn’t. | 还是以防万一吧 |
[23:09] | NYPD. Anyone here? | 纽约市警察局 有人在吗 |
[23:17] | Perhaps we should have heeded that very wise sign. | 我们应该好好留心那张标牌的 |
[23:29] | Raise your hands! | 举起手来 |
[23:32] | Prepare to die! | 准备受死吧 |
[23:50] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[23:51] | Put down your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[23:59] | Did you see that? | 你们看到没 |
[24:00] | It worked perfectly. | 这一切都如此完美 |
[24:02] | It’s modeled on the targeting system | 这是以星级驱逐舰的瞄准系统 |
[24:04] | Of a machbarian star destroyer. | 为模型设计的 |
[24:07] | So I take it we’re not gonna die. | 我猜想你的意思是不会杀我们了 |
[24:10] | From remote-controlled laser pointers? No. | 用远程控制的激光棒杀人吗 不会的 |
[24:13] | But it’s perfect to scare away intruders. | 但是它足以吓跑入侵者 |
[24:16] | You should have seen the U.P.S. Guy. | 国际快递的客服来的时候 |
[24:17] | He almost wet himself. | 差点吓尿了 |
[24:19] | Excuse me. Mister… | 打扰了 先生 |
[24:20] | Donnelly. Benjamin Donnelly. | 我叫唐纳利 本杰明·唐纳利 |
[24:21] | Purveyor of sci-fi hardware | 专为有眼光的科幻小说狂热者 |
[24:24] | For the discriminating enthusiast. | 提供硬件的承办商 |
[24:26] | So what can I interest you in? | 你们想要什么 |
[24:29] | A Klingon Batliff, perhaps? | 克林贡的刀具 |
[24:31] | A cylon laser pistol? | 赛轮牌激光枪 |
[24:33] | A double-bladed lightsaber? | 还是一把双刃军刀 |
[24:35] | You have a double-bladed lightsaber? | 你这儿还卖双刃军刀啊 |
[24:36] | Actually, we’re looking for a thorian blaster. | 事实上 我们正在寻找钍晶喷气枪 |
[24:43] | The woman has taste. | 一位很有眼光的女士 |
[24:48] | Plasma pistol with a tri-skellium core– | 等离子的信号枪加上三层内核 |
[24:51] | Accurate down to the last detail. | 周身都无比精准 |
[24:54] | Including its ability to kill? | 杀人的时候也很精准吗 |
[24:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:57] | We’re investigating a murder, | 我们正在调查一起谋杀案 |
[24:58] | And we traced the weapon back to you. | 我们发现凶器是从你这儿买的 |
[25:00] | I created this for entertainment use only. | 我制作这些纯粹为了娱乐 |
[25:03] | I never intended for it to hurt anybody. | 从没想过用它伤人 |
[25:06] | Thorian blasters don’t kill. People do. | 钍晶喷气枪不会杀人 杀人的是使用者 |
[25:09] | I can’t be responsible once they leave my shop. | 货物一经卖出 我概不负责 |
[25:12] | Yes, well, that is an amazing piece of weaponry… | 是啊 那是一把超赞的枪 |
[25:16] | That I never want to fire again. | 但我再也不想使用它了 |
[25:18] | – Wait. You fired it? – Oh, yeah. | -等等 你说你用过它了 -是啊 |
[25:21] | Were you wearing proper protection? | 你当时带了适当的护具吗 |
[25:22] | What? | 什么护具 |
[25:24] | N-no. Why? Wh-what– what kind of protection? | 没有 为什么要带 什么样的护具 |
[25:28] | You’ll be fine. | 不碍事的 |
[25:30] | How many of those have you sold? | 你卖出了多少把 |
[25:31] | I only made two that were fully functional. | 我只制作了两把可以正常使用的 |
[25:33] | One in the case here. | 其中一把在这个箱子里 |
[25:35] | The other, I sold to a collector Wednesday night. | 另一把 星期三晚上我卖给了一位收藏者 |
[25:37] | Do you have a name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[25:38] | Sam? Seth? Simon? Something Essey. | 萨姆 赛斯 还是西蒙 像丹麦人的名字 |
[25:41] | You think you could describe him? | 你能描述下他的样子吗 |
[25:42] | No. He was in costume. | 不能 他当时穿着戏服 |
[25:44] | Let me guess. Creaver? | 我猜猜 他是扮成了克里弗吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:47] | He drove away in a white S.U.V. If that helps. | 他开着越野车 不知道这有没有用 |
[25:49] | I didn’t get the numbers, | 我没能记下车牌号 |
[25:50] | But they were North Carolina plates. | 但车挂着北卡罗来纳州的车牌 |
[25:53] | “First in flight.” | “人类的第一次起飞” |
[25:55] | What kind of protection? | 到底要带什么样的护具啊 |
[26:00] | So Ryan and Esposito are running down everyone | 莱恩和埃斯波西托正在排查 |
[26:02] | That was issued a purple pass | 所有拥有紫色通行证的人 |
[26:03] | to see if they can I.D. our Creaver. | 来确认那位克里弗的身份 |
[26:06] | We should have something by tomorrow morning. | 明早之前 我们应该会有所收获 |
[26:08] | I mean, it’s just like you said, Castle. | 我想 正如你所说的 卡塞尔 |
[26:10] | That costume allowed our killer to strike unseen. | 那套戏服使得凶手的身份难以辨认 |
[26:14] | And of course he’s gonna be a creaver. | 他当然会装扮成克里弗 |
[26:16] | I mean, they’re the sworn enemies | 它们可是”星云九号”航队 |
[26:17] | Of the “Nebula-9” Crew. | 不共戴天的仇敌呢 |
[26:20] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[26:23] | Do I look different to you? | 我看上去有什么变化吗 |
[26:24] | No. Why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[26:26] | Just, I feel so tingly. | 我只是觉得有股刺痛 |
[26:28] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[26:29] | I’m beginning to mutate like the hulk or the thing | 我要像绿巨人那样变异了 |
[26:32] | Or worse, the leader. What would happen to my hair? | 或者更糟糕 我的头发会变成什么样 |
[26:34] | I prefer Dr. Manhattan. | 变成曼哈顿博士比较好 |
[26:37] | The blue skin– brings out your blue eyes. | 蓝肤色更能衬出你的蓝眼睛 |
[26:40] | This isn’t funny. | 我不是跟你开玩笑 |
[26:41] | What if firing that blaster made me infertile? | 要是那把激光枪影响了我的生育能力怎么办 |
[26:44] | You want more kids? | 你还想添孩子吗 |
[26:45] | Well, I’d like the option. | 我希望能有选择的余地啊 |
[26:46] | Well, I think you’re gonna be fine, Castle. | 我觉得你会没事的 卡塞尔 |
[26:48] | All the same, I should decontaminate. | 即使如此 我还是得洗个澡 |
[26:51] | Take a silkwood shower. | 用滚烫的水洗净身上的激光 |
[27:00] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[27:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[27:03] | I thought maybe, after what happened, | 我猜想 在那件事发生后 |
[27:04] | That you’d want to talk about it. | 你可能想找我谈谈 |
[27:06] | No. Me? No. You? | 不 我不想 你呢 |
[27:08] | No. | 不想 |
[27:28] | Hey, so we found out that valet parking | 我们已经排查了使用过紫色通行证 |
[27:29] | comes with those purple passes. | 找人代客泊车的人 |
[27:31] | And there was only one attendee | 只有一个参加派对的人 |
[27:32] | that had a white S.U.V. with North Carolina plates. | 有挂着北卡罗来纳州牌照的越野车 |
[27:35] | Simon Westport. | 西蒙·维斯波特 |
[27:36] | He was on 295 heading south | 他被州骑警拦下时 |
[27:37] | when state troopers pulled him over. | 正沿着295号洲际公路向北行驶 |
[27:39] | He had a creaver outfit in his trunk. | 他的车后备箱里有一套克里弗的戏服 |
[27:41] | Do you recognize this, Simon? | 你认得这个吗 西蒙 |
[27:44] | It’s a thorian blaster. | 这是一把钍晶喷气枪 |
[27:45] | You know what else it is? | 知道它还是什么吗 |
[27:47] | It’s the gun that killed Anabelle Collins. | 它是杀死安娜贝尔·柯林斯的凶器 |
[27:49] | Bought by a guy dressed as a creaver | 有人装扮成克里弗买了这把枪 |
[27:51] | who was seen with the victim before she died. | 他是最后一个见到死者的人 |
[27:53] | This is not what it looks like. | 事情不是你们想的那样 |
[27:54] | I bought that for her as a gift. | 这是我买给她的礼物 |
[27:56] | You bought her a live-fire collectible laser gun | 你给她买了一把收藏型实弹激光枪 |
[27:58] | – as a gift? – I did not kill her. | -作为礼物 -我没有杀她 |
[28:00] | I didn’t even know she was dead till the police told me. | 警察告诉我之前 我都不知道她死了 |
[28:02] | What was your relationship to the victim? | 你跟死者有什么关系 |
[28:07] | I met Anabelle at supernovacon, like, five years ago, | 我在新星科幻大会上遇到了安娜贝尔 大约五年前 |
[28:10] | and we just clicked. | 我们就对上眼了 |
[28:14] | Look, | 听着 |
[28:15] | At the con, you can be anyone you want to be for a few days. | 在科幻大会那几天 你能扮成任何你想成为的人 |
[28:17] | So we’d hook up. | 我们就勾搭上了 |
[28:20] | It was a “Same time next year” Kind of thing. | 我跟她只是”明年此时再会”的关系 |
[28:22] | So how does that square | 那你怎么解释 |
[28:23] | with you leaving her at the bar crying? | 把她留在酒吧里哭 |
[28:25] | Okay, something did happen at the party that night, | 好吧 当晚的确发生了些事情 |
[28:27] | But not with me. | 不过跟我无关 |
[28:28] | I gave her the blaster. She was thrilled. | 我把喷气枪给她 她特别兴奋 |
[28:31] | I left to take a phone call. | 我出去接了个电话 |
[28:32] | I come back, and there’s a guy hassling her. | 回来之后 有个人在烦她 |
[28:34] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[28:35] | I don’t know, but he tried to kiss her. | 我不知道 不过他要强吻她 |
[28:36] | She slapped him in the face. | 她给了他一个耳光 |
[28:38] | By the time I got to her, he had already taken off. | 我走近她的时候 他已经走了 |
[28:40] | But she’s all upset about it. She tells me she needs space. | 不过她很伤心 跟我说她需要空间 |
[28:43] | So she takes the blaster and leaves. | 所以她拿着激光枪走了 |
[28:45] | So I track her down the next day to see if she’s okay, | 后来第二天我去看她怎么样了 |
[28:47] | and out of nowhere she says that she’s done with supernovacon | 她无缘无故说再也不办新星科幻大会了 |
[28:49] | And she’s done with me. | 我们之间也结束了 |
[28:51] | So I checked out of my hotel and I left. | 所以我就退了酒店 走了 |
[28:53] | Can you describe this guy? | 你能描述一下那个人吗 |
[28:54] | Yeah. | 能 |
[28:55] | He’s the guy she did those webisodes with– | 他是跟她一起做网络剧的 |
[28:57] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[29:00] | So sounds like whatever happened between Davis and Anabelle | 听起来不论戴维斯和安娜贝尔之间有什么 |
[29:03] | Really did a number on her. | 真的伤了她的感情 |
[29:04] | All of a sudden, she was ready to ditch Simon and the convention. | 然后突然 她要甩了西蒙 放弃科幻大会 |
[29:06] | We talked to Davis. | 我们跟戴维斯谈过 |
[29:07] | He never mentioned any incident. | 他没提到任何小意外 |
[29:09] | Which means he’s hiding something. | 说明他有所隐瞒 |
[29:10] | Either that or he killed her. | 要么就是他杀了她 |
[29:12] | Hey. Tell me, you guys, do you think my hair is thinning? | 你们告诉我 我头发是不是变少了 |
[29:16] | You’re not losing your hair, Castle. | 你没脱发 卡塞尔 |
[29:18] | Okay, so if I wake up bald tomorrow, | 那么如果我明天变成秃顶 |
[29:19] | You’ll still be attracted to me? | 你还会被我吸引吗 |
[29:21] | Oh, my god. You wouldn’t. | 天呐 你不会了 |
[29:22] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[29:23] | No, but you were thinking it. | 是没说 可你犹豫了 |
[29:24] | I can see it in your… | 我能从你的 |
[29:27] | With that pumpkin head? Dude. | 就你这南瓜头 老兄 |
[29:37] | Davis, what was your relationship | 戴维斯 你跟安娜贝尔·柯林斯 |
[29:38] | With Anabelle Collins? | 有什么关系 |
[29:40] | I told you before. We were friends. | 告诉过你们 我们是朋友 |
[29:42] | Was friendship enough or did you want more? | 只是朋友吗 还是你想更进一步 |
[29:46] | Witnesses saw you with Anabelle | 有目击者在开幕之夜派对上 |
[29:47] | at the opening night party. | 看到你和安娜贝尔 |
[29:48] | It sounds like she didn’t respond too well | 貌似她对你的示爱 |
[29:50] | – to your advances. – And why would she? | -反应激烈 -为什么呢 |
[29:52] | I mean, you were already in a relationship | 我是说 你已经跟她的好友 |
[29:54] | With her best friend. | 在交往 |
[29:55] | Why would you risk it all by making a pass at her? | 你为什么还要冒险去跟她调情 |
[29:57] | Only one reason. Love. | 只有一个原因 爱 |
[30:00] | But you were with Audrey. | 但你在跟奥德丽交往 |
[30:02] | I was. I am. | 曾经 是的 |
[30:05] | But it was always Anabelle. | 但我爱的一直是安娜贝尔 |
[30:07] | Why don’t you tell us what happened? | 告诉我们发生了什么吧 |
[30:10] | That night | 那天晚上 |
[30:11] | I’d had a few drinks, | 我喝了几杯 |
[30:13] | and I saw her with that… Creaver at the party. | 看到她和那个克里弗在派对上 |
[30:16] | And they were all over each other. | 他们打得火热 |
[30:18] | And it killed me. | 我很难过 |
[30:19] | I couldn’t take it anymore. | 再也忍不下去了 |
[30:20] | I had to tell her how I really felt, | 我必须告诉她我的感受 |
[30:22] | And she… | 然后她 |
[30:24] | she said terrible things. | 她说了很过分的话 |
[30:26] | She said that I had ruined everything, | 她说我毁掉了一切 |
[30:27] | That she was gonna have to tell Audrey. | 她必须要去告诉奥德丽 |
[30:29] | And… I didn’t know what else to do. | 于是 我不知道该怎么办 |
[30:32] | Davis, did you kill Anabelle? | 戴维斯 你杀了安娜贝尔吗 |
[30:34] | No. | 没有 |
[30:35] | No, I was halfway across the building | 不 当时我正穿过大楼 |
[30:37] | when it happened at the masquerade ball. | 去参加化妆舞会 |
[30:38] | You can check. | 你可以去确定 |
[30:40] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:42] | I tried to make things right with her. | 我想挽救跟她的关系 |
[30:45] | I told her I was drunk, and we should just forget about it, | 我告诉她我醉了 大家都忘掉那件事吧 |
[30:47] | But she couldn’t. | 但她不听 |
[30:50] | She said it was one thing to live a fantasy, | 她说活在虚幻中是一回事 |
[30:52] | but she wasn’t gonna live a lie… | 但她不想活在谎言中 |
[30:55] | And that this was gonna be our last con. | 这次将是我们最后一次参加科幻大会 |
[30:58] | She was gonna end the fan experience? | 她要终止粉丝体验会吗 |
[31:00] | Not just the fan experience. Everything. | 不止是粉丝体验会 是所有一切 |
[31:02] | She said it was time to move on. | 她说是时候朝前看了 |
[31:04] | She had decided to cash out | 她已经决定抽出资金 |
[31:06] | and sell the rights to “Nebula-9.” | 卖掉”星云9号”的版权 |
[31:08] | I mean, they were worthless when she first got ’em, | 我是说 她接手之前这些一点都不值钱 |
[31:10] | but she… | 但是她 |
[31:11] | She made the show popular again. | 她再次把这部剧炒得这么红火 |
[31:13] | They were talking about rebooting the series, | 他们正在洽谈重拍剧集 |
[31:15] | maybe even doing a movie. | 甚至可能拍成电影 |
[31:16] | That would mean some real money. | 这就意味着有真金白银了 |
[31:18] | Davis, who gets the rights now that Anabelle’s dead? | 戴维斯 安娜贝尔死后谁能得到版权 |
[31:21] | They go to Audrey. | 是奥德丽 |
[31:25] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[31:27] | So Davis’ alibi checks out. | 戴维斯的不在场证明成立了 |
[31:29] | – Sort of. – Sort of? | -算是吧 -算是 |
[31:31] | Yeah, organizers confirm that he arrived at the party at 9:30, | 主办方确认他9点半到了派对 |
[31:33] | But everyone was masked. | 但是所有人都戴着面具 |
[31:35] | So he could have slipped out at anytime. | 所以他随时可以溜出去作案 |
[31:37] | Hey. So Anabelle was serious about cashing out. | 安娜贝尔要抽出资金是认真的 |
[31:40] | She had an offer on the table from epicscope productions. | 她桌上有一份来自传奇视野制片厂的邀约 |
[31:43] | she’d been refusing to sell for months, | 几个月来她都拒绝出售 |
[31:45] | But the day she died, she put in a call | 但她死亡当天 去了一通电话 |
[31:46] | saying she was ready to make that deal. | 说准备答应交易 |
[31:47] | For how much? | 多少钱 |
[31:48] | $2 and a half million. | 250万美金 |
[31:50] | That’s motive. | 这就是杀人动机 |
[31:51] | That’s madness. | 太疯狂了 |
[31:52] | $2.5 mil for that god-awful show? | 250万买那个破片子 |
[31:55] | But now that she’s dead, they’re gonna have to pay Audrey. | 不过现在她死了 钱都得付给奥德丽 |
[31:58] | And she didn’t even wait for the body to get cold. | 尸骨未寒她就等不及了 |
[31:59] | The morning after Anabelle was killed, | 安娜贝尔遇害之后的那个早上 |
[32:01] | Audrey put in a call to Epicscope. | 奥德丽给传奇视野打了个电话 |
[32:03] | They closed the deal today. | 他们今天完成了交易 |
[32:06] | Yeah, I sold the rights. I mean, so what? | 没错 我卖掉了版权 怎么了 |
[32:09] | All this… this is all Anabelle. | 这一切都是安娜贝尔的 |
[32:11] | What’s the point in doing it without her? | 她不在了继续拍下去还有什么意义 |
[32:12] | Except you weren’t going to be doing it with her | 只不过 你本来就不打算 |
[32:14] | much longer, were you? | 再继续与她共事了 对吧 |
[32:16] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[32:17] | You worked for years helping Anabelle | 你跟安娜贝尔合作多年 |
[32:19] | bring “Nebula-9” back to life. | 帮她提高了”星云9号”的人气 |
[32:21] | If she sold the rights, all this would go away, | 如果她要卖版权 一切都白忙活了 |
[32:23] | leaving you with nothing. | 你什么都得不到 |
[32:25] | And you couldn’t let her do that, could you? | 你不能让她这么做 对不对 |
[32:28] | That is a disgusting thing to say. | 这说法简直令人作呕 |
[32:31] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最要好的朋友 |
[32:32] | Where were you the night that she was killed? | 她被害那晚你在哪 |
[32:38] | I’m not gonna answer any more of your questions. | 我不会再回答任何问题了 |
[32:45] | Let’s make sure | 我们要让 |
[32:46] | that history never forgets | 历史永远记住 |
[32:48] | the name “Enterprise.” | 企业号 |
[32:52] | Yeah, okay. Thanks, Ryan. | 嗯 好的 谢了 莱恩 |
[32:55] | So Audrey’s hotel key card was used at 9:48 P.M. | 奥德丽在晚上9:48用过宾馆房卡 |
[32:58] | and then it wasn’t used again the rest of the night. | 之后整晚就没有动静了 |
[33:01] | Well, she could’ve slipped out, | 她也有可能半掩房门 |
[33:02] | left her door ajar. | 然后溜出去 |
[33:03] | That would have given her enough time to get down here. | 这样能有足够的时间到这里来 |
[33:05] | Yeah, but, Castle, | 是没错 可是卡塞尔 |
[33:06] | all we have is circumstantial evidence | 我们手上只有间接证据 |
[33:07] | and soft alibis. | 以及推测性不在场证明 |
[33:09] | We’ve gotta get something more concrete. | 我们得拿到确凿的证据才行 |
[33:13] | I can’t tell you how many times | 我都说不清有几次 |
[33:15] | I have had dreams about being in this very ship. | 我梦到自己身处这艘飞船内了 |
[33:20] | Sexy dreams? | 是春梦吗 |
[33:22] | You know, it’s never too late | 要知道实践自己的幻想 |
[33:23] | to live out your fantasy. | 永远都不会太晚 |
[33:26] | You do realize that this is still a crime scene? | 你没忘记这里还是一个犯罪现场吧 |
[33:28] | Oh, right. Ew. | 对噢 真恶 |
[33:30] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[33:38] | You’re right, okay? | 你说的没错 |
[33:39] | It was a stupid show. | 这剧确实挺傻的 |
[33:41] | It was cheesy and melodramatic. | 情节俗套又夸张 |
[33:46] | I mean, a handful of academy cadets | 一群军校学员 |
[33:48] | on a training mission, | 在进行训练任务 |
[33:49] | and suddenly, the earth is destroyed | 然后突然地球被毁 |
[33:51] | and they’re all that’s left of humanity? | 他们成了最后的人类 |
[33:52] | I completely understand why you hated it. | 我完全理解你为什么讨厌这剧 |
[33:54] | But, Castle, I also understand why people loved it, | 可是卡塞尔 我也理解为什么人们会喜欢它 |
[33:58] | why Anabelle loved it. | 为什么安娜贝尔喜欢它 |
[34:01] | It was about leaving home for the first time, | 它述说的是第一次离家 |
[34:03] | about searching for your identity | 寻找真实的自我 |
[34:05] | and making a difference. | 并进行改变的故事 |
[34:07] | I loved dressing up like Lieutenant Chloe. | 我喜欢扮成克洛伊上尉 |
[34:11] | She didn’t care what anybody thought about her, | 她不在乎周围人对她的看法 |
[34:13] | and I kinda did at that time. | 我曾经也是这样 |
[34:16] | I mean, she was a scientist and a warrior, | 她是一个科学家 也是一个勇士 |
[34:19] | And that was all in spite of the way that she looked. | 不管外表上看是什么样 这是她的本质 |
[34:22] | It was like I could be anything, | 我觉得自己可以成为任何人 |
[34:24] | and I didn’t have to choose. | 并且不用做取舍 |
[34:30] | So don’t make fun, okay? | 所以别再嘲笑这剧了 行吗 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[34:34] | Besides, it didn’t hurt | 再说了 情节俗套也不影响 |
[34:35] | that my legs looked great in her outfit. | 那套制服把我的腿衬得很好看 |
[34:37] | Oh, of that I have no dou… | 这点我毫无异议… |
[34:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:41] | My hand. | 我的手 |
[34:47] | I mean, what does that mean? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:49] | That means you just solved our case. | 你刚刚破解了我们的案子 |
[35:00] | Thank you, everyone, for coming in today. | 谢谢大家今天抽空前来 |
[35:03] | I was under the impression I didn’t have a choice. | 我怎么记得好像这是强制性的 |
[35:05] | You didn’t. | 没错 |
[35:08] | I don’t understand. What are we doing here? | 我不明白 我们到底来干嘛的 |
[35:09] | Everyone in this room had a relationship with the victim. | 现在屋里的每一个人都跟死者有关系 |
[35:13] | Each of you had either motive or opportunity to kill her. | 你们每一个人不是有动机就是有机会下手 |
[35:17] | Uh, Ms. Frye, would you do me the honor | 弗赖伊女士 请问能否帮忙 |
[35:20] | of a little improvisation? | 即兴出演一小段 |
[35:22] | Trust me, that woman needs a script. | 得了吧 她需要剧本才行 |
[35:24] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[35:26] | Ms. Frye will be playing Anabelle Collins. | 弗赖伊女士就是安娜贝尔·柯林斯 |
[35:29] | I will be the killer. | 我是凶手 |
[35:31] | Anabelle had the murder weapon on her | 安娜贝尔遇害当晚 |
[35:32] | The night she died. | 手中拿着凶器 |
[35:33] | Don’t worry. This one’s just a toy. | 别担心 这只是个玩具 |
[35:35] | Now the killer confronts Anabelle. | 现在凶手在跟安娜贝尔当面对质 |
[35:38] | Anabelle, presumably to protect herself, | 安娜贝尔 很有可能为了保护自己 |
[35:40] | drew her blaster. | 掏出了喷气枪 |
[35:41] | They struggled for the gun. | 他们便开始了争斗 |
[35:43] | The killer overpow– | 凶手用力 |
[35:46] | I-I need you to resist just a little less. | 别用太大劲 |
[35:48] | Told ya. | 我说什么来着 |
[35:49] | And… | 然后 |
[35:51] | wrenched free the weapon. | 抢下了枪 |
[35:53] | Anabelle was slain by her own thorian blaster. | 安娜贝尔便被自己的钍晶喷气枪杀害了 |
[35:57] | Zap. | 咝 |
[36:03] | Overacting much? | 演过头了吧 |
[36:04] | Shut up, Gabriel. | 闭嘴吧你 加布里埃尔 |
[36:05] | At that point, | 然后 |
[36:07] | the killer stashed Anabelle’s body | 凶手把安娜贝尔的尸体 |
[36:08] | in the oracle pod, | 藏进了先知舱 |
[36:10] | not knowing that by firing the thorian blaster, | 而且对于使用钍晶喷气枪会留下 |
[36:13] | they were leaving behind crucial evidence. | 关键性证据以这点毫不知情 |
[36:14] | The energy emission from the gun | 枪内喷射出的能量 |
[36:16] | left a superficial burn on the killer’s skin… | 会在开枪者的手部皮肤上留下痕迹 |
[36:19] | which is visible under U.V. light. | 该痕迹在紫外线灯下才会显现 |
[36:21] | Branding our murderer with the mark of cain. | 凶手身上就有这样的痕迹 |
[36:24] | Or for you “Nebula-9” fans, | 或者对”星云9号”的粉丝们来说 |
[36:27] | the mark of claderesh. | 这叫进化疹 |
[36:29] | Simon, could you step forward, please? | 西蒙 能到前面来吗 |
[36:34] | Could you hold out your hands? | 请伸出双手 |
[36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[36:49] | Your left hand as well. | 左手也要检查 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:57] | Audrey. | 奥德丽 |
[37:10] | Mr. Winters? | 沃特斯先生 |
[37:25] | Look, I, um… | 听着 我… |
[37:27] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[37:28] | It was you? | 是你干的 |
[37:29] | No. I have an alibi. | 不 我有不在场证明 |
[37:32] | Alibis can be bought. | 不在场证明可以伪造 |
[37:33] | I didn’t kill Anabelle. | 我没有杀安娜贝尔 |
[37:35] | Then why is your hand glowing? | 那为什么你的手会发光 |
[37:38] | Because… | 因为 |
[37:40] | when I found out some nerd was making real thorian blasters, | 当我知道有个书呆子能造出真的钍晶喷气枪时 |
[37:43] | I figured if anybody should have one, it should be me. | 我觉得应该由我来拥有它 |
[37:46] | I’m Captain Max. | 我可是麦克斯舰长 |
[37:49] | So I tracked him down and I bought the last one. | 所以我跟着他 买下了最后一把枪 |
[37:51] | This is from this morning. | 这是今早弄上的 |
[37:54] | I shot it in my hotel room. | 我在宾馆的房间里开了一枪 |
[37:56] | There’s a hole in the wall. | 墙上还留着洞 |
[37:58] | You can check. | 你们可以去查 |
[38:03] | Stephanie, where are you going? | 史黛芬妮 你要去哪里 |
[38:05] | I was just gonna– | 我只是想… |
[38:06] | Hold it right there! | 呆在那里别动 |
[38:13] | You heard the man. | 你也听他说了 |
[38:15] | This one’s deadly. | 这把枪能置人死地 |
[38:16] | Nobody moves or I put a hole in his head. | 谁都别动 否则我一枪毙了他 |
[38:21] | Am I the only one that finds this situation eerily familiar? | 只有我一个人觉得此情此景异常熟悉吗 |
[38:24] | Stephanie, why? | 史黛芬妮 为什么 |
[38:26] | Do you know how long I have worked | 你知道我花了多长时间 |
[38:27] | to get away from Lieutenant Chloe, | 才摆脱了克洛伊上尉这个形象 |
[38:31] | to get away from the stench of this show? | 才真正脱离了这部烂剧吗 |
[38:33] | The fan experience was bad enough, | 这个粉丝体验会就够糟了 |
[38:36] | but she was gonna sell the rights, | 而她居然还要卖掉版权 |
[38:38] | and it was gonna start all over again– | 这一切又会重头开始 |
[38:40] | the movies, the product lines, | 电影系列 周边产品 |
[38:42] | Lieutenant Chloe bobbleheads! | 克洛伊上尉摇头娃娃 |
[38:46] | Do you know how hard I worked to make something of myself, | 你知道为了取得成功 做真正的女演员 |
[38:51] | to become a real actress? | 我有多努力吗 |
[38:55] | Oh, come on, Steph. | 算了吧 史黛芬 |
[38:56] | You can’t act your way out of paper bag. | 你的演技刻板生硬 |
[39:00] | The only solace I have is, this time when I kill you, | 我唯一的慰藉是 这次杀了你以后 |
[39:04] | there is not an Andorian Empath to bring you back from the dead. | 可没有什么安多利神使能让你复活了 |
[39:10] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:17] | I’ve been waiting ten years to do that, bitch. | 为了用这招 我都等十年了 泼妇 |
[39:20] | Nobody takes over my ship. | 没人能接管我的飞船 |
[39:26] | It’s a lot easier when the stunt guys do it. | 如果让特技演员做 肯定容易得多 |
[39:27] | Do you realize how lucky you are? | 你知道自己有多幸运吗 |
[39:29] | You could’ve gotten yourself killed. | 你很可能会被杀的 |
[39:32] | Not even. | 不可能 |
[39:34] | I had it on stun. | 我换成了道具枪 |
[39:38] | Stephanie Frye, | 史黛芬妮·弗赖伊 |
[39:39] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Anabelle Collins. | 你因涉嫌谋杀安娜贝尔·柯林斯而被捕了 |
[39:44] | May I? | 能让我说吗 |
[39:49] | And may fortune guide your journey. | 愿幸运 指引你的航程 |
[39:58] | The doctor says my hand’s gonna stop glowing in a few days. | 医生说 我的手几天后就不会发光了 |
[40:01] | So no mutant powers? | 所以不会突变了 |
[40:03] | No, not this time, | 是的 这次不会了 |
[40:05] | but at least my hair’s not falling out. | 至少我的头发不会掉光了 |
[40:09] | What about you? How are– how are you doing? | 那你呢 你 你怎么样 |
[40:11] | I’m fine. Why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[40:13] | Well, it’s hard to see your idols fall. | 看着自己的偶像堕落一定不好受 |
[40:15] | Oh, Castle. Stephanie Frye was never my idol. | 卡塞尔 史黛芬妮·弗赖伊不是我的偶像 |
[40:18] | Lieutenant Chloe was. | 克洛伊上尉才是 |
[40:19] | And as far as I’m concerned, she’s still out there | 在我看来 她仍然在那里 |
[40:21] | fighting evil and saving humanity. | 惩恶除奸 拯救人类 |
[40:24] | And no self-centered actor is ever gonna take that from me. | 任何只顾自己的演员都无法将她从我心中抹去 |
[40:28] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:29] | If they do make a movie, | 如果真拍了电影 |
[40:31] | I’m gonna be first in line to see it. | 我会排队第一个去看 |
[40:33] | Ah, such is the power of fantasy. | 这就是想象的力量 |
[40:35] | And… speaking of fantasies, | 说到想象 |
[40:37] | how about we live out one of yours? | 我们来真实体验一把怎么样 |
[40:39] | What do you say to a little “Nebula-9” cosplay? | 来一场小型”星云9号”真人秀吧 |
[40:42] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来吧 会很有趣的 |
[40:44] | I’ll serve you breakfast in bed for a week. | 我为你做一周的床上早餐 |
[40:47] | And I’ll do your laundry. | 还帮你洗衣服 |
[40:49] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[40:50] | Do you really want to see me in one of my old costumes? | 你真想看我穿以前的戏服吗 |
[40:52] | Yes, please. | 是的 求你了 |
[40:55] | Then you have to promise | 那你得保证 |
[40:56] | that you’re gonna watch a “Nebula-9” marathon with me. | 你要陪我看”星云9号”系列 |
[40:58] | I… | 我 |
[41:03] | And… | 还有 |
[41:05] | no making fun. | 不准取笑它 |
[41:09] | You drive a hard bargain, | 你还真会讨价还价 |
[41:11] | but okay. | 不过 好吧 |
[41:14] | I’ll see you at your place. | 我待会去你家 |
[41:28] | Okay, promise not to laugh. | 你保证不许笑 |
[41:30] | I promise. Come on. Quit stalling. | 我保证 快点 别磨蹭了 |
[41:32] | Come out already. | 快点出来吧 |
[41:33] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:36] | Ready. | 好了 |
[41:57] | Do you like it? Huh? | 你喜欢吗 |
[41:58] | That’s not what you– that’s not… | 这不是你… 不是… |
[42:00] | You want to make out, Castle? | 你想继续吗 卡塞尔 |
[42:03] | No. I– | 不 我… |
[42:04] | Come on. Just quick snot. Over here, on the lips. | 来吧 点到即止 吻我 吻这儿 |
[42:07] | Isn’t this what your dreams are made of? | 这不是你梦寐以求的吗 |
[42:12] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[42:14] | Are we gonna make out? | 我们要滚床单吗 |
[42:15] | Maybe we should start with the “Nebula-9” marathon. | 也许我们该开始看”星云9号”了 |