时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[00:02] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[00:09] | Tess. | 泰斯 |
[00:11] | Tess, you here? | 泰斯 你在吗 |
[00:40] | Oh. It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[00:42] | Who’d you think it was? | 你以为是谁 |
[00:42] | I don’t know. I heard rustling. | 不知道 我听到有动静 |
[00:44] | And you were gonna fight them off with that? | 你要用这个对抗歹徒吗 |
[00:46] | This could be very… | 这个可以非常… |
[00:51] | What are you doing here? | 你回家做什么 |
[00:52] | I thought you weren’t coming till next weekend. | 我以为你下周末才回来 |
[00:53] | I had to do laundry. I ran out of clothes. | 我得回来洗衣服 干净的穿完了 |
[00:56] | Already? It’s only been two weeks. | 这么快吗 才两个星期 |
[00:57] | Not that I’m not thrilled to see you, | 不是说我不高兴见到你 |
[01:00] | But don’t they have washing machines on campus? | 可学校不是也有洗衣机吗 |
[01:02] | They’re not as nice. | 但是不好 |
[01:03] | And by “Nice,” you mean “Free.” | 你说不好 是指要钱吧 |
[01:05] | – Pretty much. – Right. | -差不多 -就知道 |
[01:06] | Uh, you’re going to need more orange juice, by the way. | 对了 要买橙汁了 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢提醒 |
[01:11] | Oh, and, um, I finished the ice cream… too. | 还有 冰淇淋也被我吃完了 |
[01:16] | And… how long have you been here? | 你回来多久了 |
[01:18] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[01:20] | Well, as long as you are here, | 反正你都回来了 |
[01:22] | how about a guitar hero tournament? | 来个”吉它英雄”对抗赛怎么样 |
[01:24] | I have been writing all weekend. I could use a break. | 我整个周末都在写作 需要休息下 |
[01:28] | Actually, I gotta go. | 事实上 我得走了 |
[01:29] | I’m meeting some friends for a study session | 我要和朋友一起学习 |
[01:31] | and I’m already late. | 已经迟到了 |
[01:32] | Uh, well, what about your laundry? | 你不是要洗衣服吗 |
[01:35] | It’s okay. I mean, I’ll get it later. | 没事 晚点再洗 |
[01:37] | – Bye, dad. – Bye. | -拜 爸 -拜 |
[01:39] | I mean, she came home at least, right? | 至少她有回家啊 对吧 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I just wish it was for more than laundry and supplies. | 可我希望回来不只为了洗衣服和蹭东西吃嘛 |
[01:43] | Did you get some writing done? | 写作有进展吗 |
[01:44] | With mother gone, are you kidding? | 母亲大人不在 如有神助 |
[01:45] | Two chapters, but I gotta rewrite the crime scene. | 写了两章 不过得重写犯罪现场 |
[01:48] | Right now it’s boring. | 现在写得太闷了 |
[01:48] | Maybe this will inspire you, Castle. | 也许这个能启发你 卡塞尔 |
[01:51] | Pretty damn freaky. | 相当让人毛骨悚然 |
[01:53] | Name’s Tessa Horton, 29. | 被害人叫泰莎·霍顿 29岁 |
[01:55] | Roommate came home from a weekend away, | 室友周末离开了 回到家后 |
[01:57] | found her up there. | 发现她在上面 |
[01:59] | Ooh, jeez. | 我的天 |
[02:00] | Who puts a body on a ceiling? | 谁会把尸体挂在天花板上 |
[02:02] | Beats me, but I probably won’t sleep for weeks. | 我也不懂 不过我可能几周都睡不着了 |
[02:04] | Looks like something out of one of your books, right? | 感觉像是你书里才会有的情节 对吗 |
[02:06] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[02:06] | Ligature marks and petechia suggest strangulation. | 勒痕与瘀点表示应该是被勒死的 |
[02:09] | What about this wound on her forehead? | 前额的伤口呢 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s nonlethal. | 不是致命的 |
[02:12] | Given the detail, it looks like it was carved by some kind of razor. | 从细节来看 应该是用剃刀割的 |
[02:15] | It’s a symbol of some kind. | 好像是什么符号 |
[02:16] | Do you recognize it? | 你认识吗 |
[02:17] | No, but the killer went through a lot of trouble. | 不 但凶手大费周章 |
[02:19] | It must mean something. | 肯定有什么意义 |
[02:20] | It’s not easy hanging a body, | 要挂起尸体不容易 |
[02:22] | and she’s at least 100 pounds. | 她至少重100磅 |
[02:24] | I checked in with C.S.U. | 我跟鉴证组通了气 |
[02:25] | they found prints in the hallway, | 他们在走廊里发现了指纹 |
[02:27] | but the apartment is spotless. | 但是公寓里却一尘不染 |
[02:28] | Looks like it’s been wiped down. | 看来被清洁过了 |
[02:30] | This guy cleaned up after himself. | 这家伙在行凶后清洁过了 |
[02:31] | He didn’t mind taking his time. | 他不介意慢慢来 |
[02:33] | So the killer knew that the roommate was gonna be out of town. | 所以凶手知道室友会离开市区 |
[02:36] | What’s the security like in this place? | 这栋楼的安保情况怎么样 |
[02:38] | Buzzer on the front door, | 门铃在前门 |
[02:39] | no doorman or security cameras. | 没有门卫和摄像头 |
[02:41] | But there’s no sign of a forced entry, | 但没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[02:42] | no sign of a struggle. | 没有打斗的痕迹 |
[02:45] | She knew him. | 她认识凶手 |
[02:48] | All right, canvass neighboring apartments | 好的 排查下邻近的公寓 |
[02:49] | for anyone that saw or heard anything, | 看看有没有人看到或听到什么 |
[02:51] | And I want to know what this symbol means. | 我要知道这个符号是什么意思 |
[02:55] | You know, if Tessa knew our killer, | 如果泰莎认识凶手 |
[02:56] | it’s possible that her roommate could shed some light on all of this. | 她的室友可能会提供些情况 |
[03:00] | Every time I close my eyes, I see her hanging there. | 每次我闭上眼睛 都能见到她被挂在上面 |
[03:04] | What did she do for a living? | 她做什么工作的 |
[03:06] | She was an insurance broker for commercial real estate. | 她是商业房产的保险经纪人 |
[03:10] | Kurtzman insurance. | 科茨曼保险公司 |
[03:11] | Did she have a lot of friends? | 她有很多朋友吗 |
[03:12] | She was shy… | 她很内向 |
[03:14] | and a workaholic. | 是个工作狂 |
[03:15] | I practically had to drag her out of the house. | 我差不多要硬拽才能让她出门 |
[03:18] | So no boyfriend then? | 没有男朋友吗 |
[03:22] | Actually, she did start seeing someone, | 事实上 她开始谈恋爱了 |
[03:24] | maybe six weeks ago. | 大概六周前 |
[03:25] | Do you know who? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[03:26] | That’s the thing, she never did say. She… | 重点就是她只字未提 她… |
[03:30] | She acted like it was some big secret, | 她表现得好像是什么大秘密 |
[03:32] | like maybe he was married or something. | 就好像他结婚了还是怎么的 |
[03:35] | But he bought her jewelry | 但他送珠宝给她 |
[03:36] | and took her to these fancy dinners. | 带她去高级餐厅吃饭 |
[03:41] | She said no one’s ever treated her that way before. | 她说从没有人对她这样好过 |
[03:44] | Did she tell you anything else about him, | 她还告诉你什么关于他的事了吗 |
[03:46] | The way he looked, where they met? | 他长什么样子 在哪里认识的 |
[03:49] | No. | 没有 |
[03:50] | All she said was he was every woman’s fairy tale– | 她只说他是每个女生的梦中情人 |
[03:53] | Rich, handsome, and generous. | 富有 英俊 大方 |
[03:57] | Well, some fairy tale. | 好狠的梦中情人 |
[03:58] | I’ll tell you this much, there’s a lot more to this story | 我告诉你们 这事可不止和已婚男人 |
[04:00] | than an affair with a married man. | 发生婚外情那么简单 |
[04:02] | Maybe, but we won’t know what until we find him. | 也许 但没找到他之前我们什么也不知道 |
[04:05] | Get on her phone records. See if you can I.D. this guy. | 查她的通话记录 看看能不能找到这个人 |
[04:07] | Yeah. I’ll have ’em pull her e-mails, too. | 好 我还会叫他们查电邮 |
[04:09] | Anything on that symbol yet? | 符号有什么进展吗 |
[04:10] | Put a call into the feds. | 问过联邦调查局了 |
[04:11] | They’re running it through their database right now. | 他们现在正在查数据库 |
[04:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:19] | The way he left the body, the time it took– | 他放置尸体的方式 所花的时间 |
[04:22] | whoever did this, | 不管是谁做的 |
[04:24] | He liked it. | 他都很享受 |
[04:27] | If she had a boyfriend, nothing happened that night. | 如果她有男友 那晚并未发生什么事 |
[04:30] | There are no signs of sexual assault or activity. | 没有性暴力或性行为的痕迹 |
[04:32] | Death was by strangulation. | 她是被勒死的 |
[04:34] | Looks like a rope or a scarf. | 作案工具是绳子或者围巾 |
[04:36] | Were you able to narrow down a time? | 你能推测一下更准确的死亡时间吗 |
[04:37] | Somewhere between 2:00 and 3:00 A.M. Saturday morning. | 周六凌晨2点到3点之间 |
[04:41] | Lividity and pooling indicate the body was hung | 淤青和血迹表明凶手 |
[04:43] | from the ceiling postmortem. | 是在她死后将她挂上天花板的 |
[04:45] | Why would he hang her body after he killed her? | 为什么要在杀死她之后把尸体吊起来 |
[04:47] | A ritual? | 某种仪式吗 |
[04:48] | That’s not all that’s weird. | 诡异的不止这些 |
[04:50] | Strangulation is a violent act, | 勒杀是一种很暴力的行为 |
[04:52] | But there were no signs that she fought back– | 但她没有反抗的痕迹 |
[04:54] | No skin under the fingernails, no bruising– | 她的指甲中没有皮肤残留 没有瘀伤 |
[04:57] | So I did some checking. | 所以我又做了些检查 |
[04:59] | She was drugged. | 她被下药了 |
[05:00] | Lung tissue suggests exposure to chloroform. | 肺部组织显示她曾被氯仿麻醉过 |
[05:03] | Also… your killer was careful. | 而且 凶手十分小心 |
[05:06] | He was wearing gloves. | 他作案时带着手套 |
[05:08] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:09] | Traces of talcum powder on the body– | 她的身体上残留有滑石粉 |
[05:11] | The same talc used in surgical gloves | 是那种手术手套上常用的滑石粉 |
[05:13] | Or the evidence gloves that you use at the crime scenes. | 或是你们在犯罪现场取证用的手套 |
[05:16] | Whoever this person is, | 不管凶手是谁 |
[05:18] | they knew exactly what they were doing. | 都是一个十分专业的人 |
[05:20] | He’s done this before. | 他以前就干过这种事 |
[05:22] | Ritualistic killing, | 仪式型谋杀 |
[05:23] | takes pleasure in it, | 能从中取乐 |
[05:24] | significant care exhibited at the crime scene… | 十分小心地处理犯罪现场 |
[05:27] | All the hallmarks of a serial killer. | 都是连环杀手的显著特征 |
[05:29] | Yeah, but I’ve never seen this M.O. | 是啊 但我从未见过这种作案模式 |
[05:31] | Hey, bad news. | 嘿 坏消息 |
[05:32] | The feds struck out on the symbol. | 联调局查了那个符号 没有结果 |
[05:34] | It bears some similarities to some ancient alchemy signs, | 它和古代的某种炼金术标志有些相似性 |
[05:37] | but they’ve never seen this one before. | 但他们之前从未见过这样的 |
[05:38] | Any luck on the phone records? | 查电话记录有发现什么线索吗 |
[05:39] | No, but she spent | 没有 但她曾经常 |
[05:40] | a lot of time on the phone to a blocked number. | 和一个未知号码通话 |
[05:43] | Phone company traced it | 电话公司追查到 |
[05:44] | to an unlisted burner phone with a stolen sim. | 那是个未注册的一次性电话 用的是偷来的卡 |
[05:46] | – So he planned ahead. – Yeah. | -说明他早有预谋 -是的 |
[05:48] | What about her e-mails? | 那她的邮件呢 |
[05:49] | Nothing from her mystery lover, | 没有她那神秘男友的来信 |
[05:51] | So I had them take a look at her hard drive. | 所以我让技术人员检查了一下她的硬盘 |
[05:52] | Turns out portions of it have been surgically wiped, | 发现有部分被彻底格式化了 |
[05:55] | like someone covering their tracks. | 像是某人要掩盖踪迹 |
[05:57] | So we’re back to square one. | 所以我们现在是一无所获了 |
[05:58] | Not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
[05:59] | Uh, Tessa’s roommate said that he gave her some jewelry. | 泰莎的室友说他曾给她一些珠宝 |
[06:02] | Maybe he left a fingerprint on one of those pieces. | 或许他的指纹会残留在某件珠宝上 |
[06:04] | I’ll head to her place, see what I can find out. | 我现在就去她家 看看能发现什么 |
[06:07] | Jewelry. I never would’ve thought of that. | 珠宝 我肯定想不到这上面去的 |
[06:10] | I guess I’ll have to remind you when my birthday’s coming up. | 恐怕等我生日快到的时候 得提醒你一下 |
[06:13] | Why, detective Beckett, | 怎么 贝克特警长 |
[06:14] | was that a hint you just dropped? | 你刚刚是故意给我留下了暗示吗 |
[06:15] | Why, Mr. Castle, I do believe it was. | 是的 卡塞尔先生 我觉得确实如此 |
[06:18] | Shameless. | 真可耻 |
[06:19] | Yo, Beckett, you got a second? | 贝克特 你有空吗 |
[06:21] | I need a word. | 我想跟你说句话 |
[06:25] | Okay. So… | 好吧 怎么 |
[06:28] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:28] | We got the C.S.U. Report back. | 我拿到了鉴证组的鉴证结果 |
[06:30] | The inside of Tessa’s apartment was wiped clean. | 泰莎的公寓内部被清理得很干净 |
[06:32] | Yeah, well, we expected that. | 是啊 意料之中的事 |
[06:34] | Yeah, but we didn’t expect this. | 但我们没料想到这个 |
[06:36] | C.S.U. were able to pull prints off the outside doorknob | 鉴证组从外面的门把手和门框上 |
[06:39] | and from around the door frame. | 采集到一些指纹 |
[06:40] | And they found a set that didn’t match Tessa’s or her roommate’s. | 发现其中一组与泰莎和她室友的都不符 |
[06:43] | When they ran it, | 当他们搜索的时候 |
[06:44] | they found a match to someone else in the system. | 发现和系统中的另外一个人相匹配 |
[06:46] | Okay. Who? | 好吧 是谁 |
[06:48] | Richard castle. | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[06:52] | 犯罪现场外采集的指纹样本 与理查德·卡塞尔相匹配 | |
[06:56] | Y–uh, that can’t be right. | 这.. 不可能吧 |
[06:58] | You know what? It w–it was probably just an accident. | 可能… 只是个意外吧 |
[07:01] | He probably touched them on his way in | 他可能进门的时候不小心摸到了 |
[07:03] | before putting his gloves on. | 当时还没有戴上手套 |
[07:04] | Yeah, I mean, that would explain it, | 是啊 那样倒也说得通 |
[07:07] | Except that C.S.U. Collected them before either of you arrived. | 只不过鉴证组是在你们进去前先采样的 |
[07:26] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[07:27] | Look for yourself, bro. | 你自己看吧 老兄 |
[07:29] | Castle, think. Is it possible | 卡塞尔 好好想想 有没有可能 |
[07:31] | that you touched the doorknob or the frame on your way in? | 是你进门的时候摸过门把手或者门框 |
[07:34] | It was open when I came in, but I guess I must have. | 我进去的时候门是开着的 但我想我肯定摸过 |
[07:37] | Had you been in that building before? | 你以前去过那栋房子里吗 |
[07:39] | Not before today. | 在今天之前都没去过 |
[07:40] | What about the victim? | 那个被害人呢 |
[07:42] | Are you sure you didn’t know her? | 你确定你不认识她吗 |
[07:43] | Javi. | 哈维 |
[07:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:46] | You know I have to ask. | 你知道我必须得问 |
[07:47] | No, it’s simple, okay? | 不 事情很简单 |
[07:48] | He touched the door when he walked in. | 他进去的时候摸到了门 |
[07:49] | C.S.U. Got the time frame wrong. | 鉴证组搞错了采样时间 |
[07:51] | That’s the only explanation. | 那是唯一的解释 |
[07:52] | Unless I’ve got an evil twin. | 除非我有个邪恶的双胞胎兄弟 |
[07:54] | Twins don’t have the same fingerprints. | 双胞胎的指纹是不一样的 |
[07:55] | It’s a common misconception. This was you. | 那是常见的错误想法 指纹就是你的 |
[07:57] | Yeah, I know. I was joking. | 是啊 我知道 我开玩笑罢了 |
[07:59] | A contaminated crime scene is not a joke. | 犯罪现场被污染可不是玩笑 |
[08:01] | I’ll square this away with C.S.U. | 我去鉴证组那边说清楚一下 |
[08:03] | You watch your hands next time, okay? | 你下次管好你的手 好吗 |
[08:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:08] | Just be careful. | 下次小心点 |
[08:09] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[08:12] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[08:12] | So I’ve been through all of Tessa’s belongings. | 我翻遍了泰莎的衣物 |
[08:14] | No sign of any high-end jewelry, | 没有名贵珠宝 |
[08:16] | but from the empty spaces in her jewel box, | 不过从她的首饰盒中有几个空格推断 |
[08:18] | there might be some pieces missing. | 可能有几件首饰丢失 |
[08:20] | He took back the ones he gave her. | 他把送她的东西拿走了 |
[08:21] | It’s like he knew what we were looking for. | 好像他知道我们在找什么 |
[08:22] | This guy really knows how to cover his tracks. | 这家伙清楚如何不露马脚 |
[08:24] | Oh, no, not all of them. | 不 智者千虑 必有一失 |
[08:25] | Canvass of the building turned up a neighbor | 我们彻查全楼后 发现有个邻居 |
[08:27] | who claims he saw someone heading to her apartment | 他说看到有人在周五晚7:45 |
[08:28] | at 7:45 on Friday night. | 进了她的公寓 |
[08:30] | Did the neighbor get a good look at him? | 这位邻居看清他的样子了吗 |
[08:32] | Well, he got a clear shot | 他透过他家前门的猫眼 |
[08:33] | right through his front door peephole. | 看得一清二楚 |
[08:34] | I’m bringing in a sketch artist right now. | 我马上叫素描师来画像 |
[08:36] | All right. Get it over as soon as it’s done. | 好 一画好就送过来 |
[08:38] | The roommate might be able to I.D. him. | 她室友说不定能认出来 |
[08:39] | You got it. | 好的 |
[08:39] | Detective. | 警探 |
[08:48] | The roommate identified him as Tessa’s boss, | 她室友认出他是泰莎的老板 |
[08:50] | Lloyd Kurtzman, C.E.O. of Kurtzman Insurance Brokerage. | 罗伊德·科茨曼 科茨曼保险经纪行的总裁 |
[08:53] | Any priors? | 有前科吗 |
[08:54] | Nothing major. | 没犯什么大罪 |
[08:55] | He’s got a couple of harassment suits, | 被投诉过几次性骚扰 |
[08:56] | but he does have a sealed juvie file. | 不过他确实曾是个少年犯 |
[08:58] | A juvie file? | 少年犯 |
[09:00] | Call Judge Markaway. | 联系马克维法官 |
[09:01] | If Kurtzman was torturing puppies as a kid, | 就算科茨曼小时候虐狗 |
[09:02] | I want to know. | 我也要知道 |
[09:05] | Good-looking and rich, huh? Just like Tessa’s mystery man. | 英俊多金 符合泰莎的神秘男友形象 |
[09:08] | And like Tessa’s mystery man, he’s married. | 就像泰莎的神秘男友 他有家室了 |
[09:11] | She was such a glowing presence. | 她那么光彩夺目 |
[09:14] | You couldn’t help but notice her. | 让你无法抗拒 |
[09:17] | You know, it’s hard to imagine anyone wanting to kill her. | 有人想杀她 真是难以想象 |
[09:19] | I’m sure it is. | 确实如此 |
[09:21] | Were the two of you close? | 你们俩亲近吗 |
[09:22] | As close as I am to any of my employees. | 和我跟其他雇员一样亲近 |
[09:24] | And when was the last time that you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 |
[09:27] | Friday morning | 周五上午 |
[09:28] | at our staff meeting. | 在我们的员工会议上 |
[09:29] | Friday morning? Are you sure? | 周五上午 你确定吗 |
[09:32] | Yes. | 确定 |
[09:33] | Not friday evening? | 不是周五晚吗 |
[09:36] | No, uh– | 不是 |
[09:36] | So you didn’t go to Tessa’s apartment at 7:45? | 那你没在晚上7:45去她家吗 |
[09:43] | Her–her apartment? No, no. | 她家 没 没 |
[09:45] | That’s funny. | 那就怪了 |
[09:47] | We, um, we have a witness that saw you there that night. | 有目击者看到你那晚出现在她家 |
[09:55] | Mr. Kurtzman, where were you Friday night? | 科茨曼先生 你周五晚在哪里 |
[10:06] | I-I’d like to speak to my lawyer now. | 我想立刻见我的律师 |
[10:12] | He’s not talking. | 他不肯开口 |
[10:13] | I guess a confession was too much to hope for. | 我想指望他坦白是希望不大了 |
[10:15] | Some story that might explain it all. | 或许能有某种说法来解释前因后果 |
[10:17] | Yeah, we’ve got teams at his home and his office. | 对 我们派了人手去他家和他办公室 |
[10:19] | We’ll know more after the search, | 搜查过后就能见分晓了 |
[10:20] | but Esposito talked to his wife, | 埃斯波西托和他妻子谈过 |
[10:22] | and she said he didn’t come home that night. | 她说他那晚没回家 |
[10:24] | He was working late. | 他工作到很晚 |
[10:26] | I’m guessing he wasn’t at work. | 我想他当时没在工作 |
[10:28] | No. | 对 |
[10:31] | I wonder if there were others | 我在想是否还有其他受害人 |
[10:32] | or if she was the first, | 还是她是第一个 |
[10:34] | if her “Glowing presence” awakened something inside him. | 是否她的”光彩夺目”唤醒了他内心的欲望 |
[10:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:42] | It’s… | 我… |
[10:43] | It’s just that crime scene. | 我只是想起了犯罪现场 |
[10:45] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[10:46] | The person that killed Tessa was meticulous, | 杀死泰莎的凶手心思缜密 |
[10:48] | but when we questioned Kurtzman, he got all flustered. | 可我们审问科茨曼时 他诚惶诚恐 |
[10:52] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:52] | So if he put that much thought into killing her, | 所以如果他能那么心思缜密地去杀她 |
[10:55] | then why didn’t he have an alibi prepared? | 为什么却没准备好自己的不在场证明 |
[10:58] | Perhaps because he was so meticulous, | 说不定他太过缜密 |
[11:00] | he didn’t expect to get caught. | 没想过会被捕 |
[11:12] | Hey. What’d you find? | 什么情况 |
[11:14] | Well, they’re still processing, | 还在取证阶段 |
[11:15] | but so far there’s nothing at his house or office | 可目前为止还没发现他家或办公室 |
[11:18] | that connects Kurtzman to the murder. | 有把他和凶案联系起来的证据 |
[11:19] | Did you check his e-mails? | 查他的电邮了吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. There’s no mysterious deletions from his hard drive, | 查了 他硬盘上没有被删除的神秘文件 |
[11:22] | no unusual activity, | 没异常活动 |
[11:24] | nothing in his phone records, either. | 电话记录也没有可疑号码 |
[11:25] | Okay, well, that’s not a surprise. | 好 这也不足为奇 |
[11:26] | I mean, if he’s done this before, | 如果他不是初犯 |
[11:27] | he knows how to cover his tracks. | 就会知道如何掩盖罪证 |
[11:29] | What about his juvie record? | 他的少年犯记录呢 |
[11:30] | A couple of fights, stole a neighbor’s car. | 打过几次架 偷过一辆邻居的车 |
[11:32] | Nothing that explains this. | 没有和这次相关的前科 |
[11:34] | So then all we have is the neighbor’s I.D.? | 所以我们现在只有她邻居的指认吗 |
[11:36] | That’s not enough to make a case. | 这样可破不了案 |
[11:37] | I think I might have found something that can help, | 我可能找到了有用证据 |
[11:39] | Something Kurtzman may have missed. | 科茨曼可能漏掉的东西 |
[11:41] | A diamond earring? | 一只钻石耳环 |
[11:42] | We found it in the couch. | 沙发里找到的 |
[11:43] | C.S.U. couldn’t pull a print off it, | 鉴证组提取不到上面的指纹 |
[11:45] | But you see the design? | 可你看到这图案了吗 |
[11:46] | That’s custom– Erica Courtney. | 定制的 艾瑞卡·科特尼 |
[11:48] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:49] | I recognized it from when Jenny and I went ring shopping. | 我和珍妮买耳环的时候知道的 |
[11:52] | Anyway, I called up the showroom. | 不管怎样 我联系了展示厅 |
[11:54] | They confirmed it’s one of theirs. | 他们确认这是他们的产品 |
[11:55] | And do they have a record of who they sold it to? | 他们有销售记录吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I ran the name and the address. | 有 我查了姓名和地址 |
[11:58] | They’re both fake. | 都是伪造的 |
[11:59] | What about the credit card info? | 信用卡信息呢 |
[12:00] | Well, buyer paid with a cashier’s check. 12 grand. | 买耳环的人用的是支票 一万二 |
[12:02] | So we have no way of tracing him or the payment. | 所以我们也没法追查到他或者这笔钱了 |
[12:05] | No, but the store uses digital surveillance, | 对 但是商店用了数码监控 |
[12:07] | And they just sent over the tapes. | 他们刚刚把录影带送过来 |
[12:14] | Here’s the time code for our point of sale. | 这就是物品出售的时间点 |
[12:16] | That’s our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[12:18] | Look at his height, | 看看他的身高 |
[12:19] | build, hair color. | 体型 发色 |
[12:21] | That’s not Kurtzman. | 他不是科茨曼 |
[12:22] | That’s… Castle. | 他是 卡塞尔 |
[12:29] | There’s another explanation. | 一定还有其他的解释 |
[12:31] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[12:32] | I don’t know, okay? It’s somebody else. | 我不知道 好吗 那是其他人 |
[12:34] | Someone that looks like castle. | 某个看起来像卡塞尔的人 |
[12:35] | We found his fingerprints at the crime scene. | 我们在案发现场发现了他的指纹 |
[12:38] | We got him on video buying jewelry for our victim. | 我们在录像上看到他给被害人买珠宝 |
[12:40] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[12:41] | Javi, what are you saying, that Castle’s a killer? | 哈维 你是说卡塞尔是凶手吗 |
[12:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. None of us are saying that. | 不不不 我们谁都没这么说 |
[12:46] | All he’s saying is that | 他的意思就是 |
[12:47] | If it were anyone else, we’d look into it. | 如果是其他人 我们会好好查的 |
[12:49] | We can start by looking at his financials, | 我们可以先查他的财务信息 |
[12:51] | See if there’s any unusual activity | 看看他在买下下珠宝那段时间 |
[12:53] | around the time of the purchase. | 是否有过不正常的活动 |
[13:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | But we do it quietly, | 但我们必须要悄悄地进行 |
[13:03] | and he never finds out about it. | 不能让他知道 |
[13:11] | What are you doing? | 你到底要干嘛 |
[13:12] | Uh, Javi, there’s something you need to know. | 哈维 有件事必须让你知道 |
[13:14] | Beckett and Castle? | 贝克特和卡塞尔 |
[13:16] | W–uh–w-when did they start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[13:18] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[13:19] | But I know they were together that weekend in the Hamptons. | 但我知道他们那个周末是在汉普顿一起过的 |
[13:21] | Why wouldn’t she tell us? | 她为什么不告诉我们 |
[13:22] | I guess she was afraid Gates would find out, | 我猜她是担心盖茨会发现 |
[13:24] | use NYPD regs to give Castle the boot. | 然后用警局的规定把卡塞尔赶走 |
[13:27] | I was gonna keep it a secret myself, | 我本来打算谁都不告诉 |
[13:28] | but, ah, under the circumstances… | 但是 现在看来 |
[13:31] | Normally, I’d be happy for them. | 一般情况下 我会为他们开心的 |
[13:32] | Yeah. Hey. | 是啊 |
[13:35] | You don’t really think | 你不会真觉得 |
[13:36] | that Castle had anything to do with this, do you? | 卡塞尔和这件事有关系吧 |
[13:38] | No. Come on, man. He’s my friend, too. | 当然不会 伙计 他也是我哥们儿 |
[13:40] | The best thing we can do is try to prove this evidence wrong. | 我们能做的就是证明证据是错的 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:46] | Hey, Javi. | 哈维 |
[13:56] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:57] | Did I throw a party and forget again? | 我是不是办了派对 结果自己忘了 |
[13:59] | It’s not a party. | 这不是派对 |
[14:02] | Search warrant, gloves… | 搜查证 手套 |
[14:04] | Okay, guys, | 好了 伙计们 |
[14:05] | I get it– the fingerprint thing. | 我明白 指纹那回事儿嘛 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. Lesson learned. You can all go home. | 对不住了 下次一定注意 你们可以撤了 |
[14:10] | It’s not a joke, bro. | 这不是开玩笑 兄弟 |
[14:13] | Take him to the kitchen. | 带他到厨房 |
[14:15] | The kitchen? I just– | 厨房 我刚刚 |
[14:20] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[14:22] | Beckett, what is this? | 贝克特 怎么回事 |
[14:24] | We found a piece of jewelry in Tessa’s apartment | 我们在泰莎的公寓找到了一件珠宝 |
[14:27] | and we traced it back to the man that bought it for her. | 我们追查到了给她买珠宝的男人 |
[14:32] | Castle, it was you. | 就是你 卡塞尔 |
[14:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:37] | It was purchased with a Cashier’s check for $12,780. | 是以12780元的支票买下的 |
[14:42] | Earlier that day, you withdrew the same amount of money | 同一天 你从账户中 |
[14:44] | from your pocket account as a cashier’s check. | 提取了同等额度的支票资金 |
[14:48] | You looked into my financials? | 你查过我的财务了 |
[14:50] | You’re investigating me? | 你在调查我 |
[14:51] | – Castle – Kate, this is not me. | -卡塞尔 -凯特 这不是我 |
[14:54] | And I didn’t buy any jewelry. | 我没买任何珠宝 |
[14:55] | I certainly didn’t use a cashier’s check. | 我也绝没有用支票 |
[14:56] | Then you need to explain it. | 那你就要好好解释解释了 |
[14:58] | This, the withdrawal, the fingerprint– | 这个 提款 指纹 |
[15:01] | You need to tell me what the hell’s going on. | 你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[15:06] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[15:07] | In here. | 这里 |
[15:25] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:28] | Guys, what is it? | 伙计们 到底是什么 |
[15:31] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[15:34] | Richard Castle, | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[15:36] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Tessa Horton. | 你因涉嫌谋杀泰莎·霍顿而被捕了 |
[15:39] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[15:47] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[15:48] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你说的每一句话都将作为呈堂证供 |
[15:57] | The bag is part of a set that he owns. | 这个包是他拥有的书包套装之一 |
[16:00] | The wire and hooks are identical | 电线和钩子同捆绑被害人的东西 |
[16:01] | to the ones used to bind the victim. | 是一致的 |
[16:04] | There was also a shirt inside | 里面还有一件衬衫 |
[16:05] | that had some blood spatter on it. | 上面沾有血迹 |
[16:07] | The lab says it’s a match to tessa’s. | 实验室说与泰莎的血吻合 |
[16:09] | What’s he saying? | 他怎么说的 |
[16:10] | That he’s never seen any of it before in his life. | 他以前从来没有见过这些 |
[16:13] | Sir, he’s not a killer. | 长官 他不会杀人的 |
[16:15] | Then how do you explain all of this? | 那你对此如何解释 |
[16:17] | The evidence isn’t the whole story. | 证据不能代表一切 |
[16:20] | Castle’s taught me that. | 这是卡塞尔教会我的 |
[16:21] | You know, I’m not always a fan of Mr. Castle’s, Detective, | 虽然我一直不怎么喜欢卡塞尔先生 |
[16:24] | But even I’m having trouble believing | 但是我也难以相信 |
[16:25] | He’d do something so heinous. | 他会做出如此穷凶极恶之事 |
[16:28] | So then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[16:29] | Our jobs. | 做好我们的工作 |
[16:31] | Check his e-mails, computer files, and phone records. | 检查他的电子邮件 电脑文件 通话记录 |
[16:33] | If he was involved with this girl, | 如果他和这个女孩有关系 |
[16:35] | There’s bound to be a record. | 一定会留下记录的 |
[16:36] | Beckett, you talk to the family, | 贝克特 你去和家人谈 |
[16:38] | See if anyone else has access to his place. | 看看还有谁能进入他家 |
[16:41] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:44] | Don’t thank me yet, detective. | 先别急着谢我 探长 |
[16:46] | We’re gonna follow the evidence no matter where it leads us. | 不论证据导向哪里我们都要追查下去 |
[16:55] | You guys, when you look through Castle’s phone records– | 你们查看卡塞尔通话记录的时候 |
[16:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:00] | We know. | 我们知道了 |
[17:01] | We won’t tell Gates unless we have to. | 不到万不得已我们不会告诉盖茨 |
[17:03] | You know? | 你们知道了 |
[17:06] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[17:07] | Well, I mean, it– it’s us, so… | 你想想我们多神通广大啊 所以 |
[17:10] | We didn’t say anything because we figured | 我们不说是因为清楚 |
[17:11] | it was nobody’s business, but we gotta ask, | 这与其他人无关 但我们还是得问 |
[17:14] | were you with him that night? | 你当晚跟他在一起吗 |
[17:15] | No. Uh… | 没 |
[17:17] | He, uh… | 他 |
[17:20] | I-I was supposed to be. | 我应该在那儿的 |
[17:21] | His, um, mom was out of town, | 他母亲出了城 |
[17:23] | And then he said that he needed time to write. | 然后他说需要一点时间写书 |
[17:35] | Where’s Beckett? | 贝克特去哪了 |
[17:37] | Under the circumstances, | 在这种情况下 |
[17:39] | I think it’s best if I handle the interrogation. | 我觉得我来审讯最合适 |
[17:42] | Come on, Captain. This is insane. | 拜托 警监 这太离谱了 |
[17:44] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[17:45] | Well, we still need to investigate, | 审讯还是必需的 |
[17:46] | and you know that, | 这个你懂 |
[17:47] | so let’s start with your relationship to the victim. | 先说说你跟被害人的关系吧 |
[17:50] | Okay. I didn’t have one. | 好的 我跟她没关系 |
[17:51] | Then any idea how your fingerprints ended up | 知不知道为什么你的指纹会出现在 |
[17:53] | at the crime scene? | 犯罪现场 |
[17:55] | Well, we went over that. C.S.U. made a mistake. | 我们已经确认是鉴证组搞错了 |
[17:57] | They say they didn’t. | 他们说没有 |
[17:59] | Castle, if you knew her– | 卡塞尔 如果你认识她 |
[18:00] | I didn’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[18:02] | She was seeing someone, | 她在跟某人交往 |
[18:03] | someone her roommate described as handsome and rich. | 她的室友形容那人又帅又多金 |
[18:06] | I’m flattered, but it wasn’t me. | 真是过奖了 但那人不是我 |
[18:08] | Detective. | 探长 |
[18:09] | His family’s here. | 他的家人来了 |
[18:13] | – Where’s Richard? – What’s going on? | -理查德人呢 -出什么事了 |
[18:18] | Of course it has my fingerprints on it. It’s my bag. | 上面当然有我的指纹 这是我的包 |
[18:21] | But I didn’t put that stuff in there. | 但我没有放那些东西进去 |
[18:22] | Then who did? | 那是谁做的 |
[18:23] | What about Kurtzman? | 是不是科茨曼 |
[18:25] | We know he was at her apartment that night, | 我们知道当晚他在她家 |
[18:27] | and he lied about it. | 他还撒了谎 |
[18:28] | Kurtzman alibied out. | 科茨曼的不在场证明成立了 |
[18:29] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[18:32] | An hour ago. | 一小时之前 |
[18:33] | His lawyer got him to cooperate. | 他的律师让他配合调查了 |
[18:35] | – Turns out, he was lured there. – Lured? | -其实他是被引诱去的 -被引诱 |
[18:37] | By a text message Tessa sent, | 泰莎发了条短信给他 |
[18:39] | Only it wasn’t from Tessa. | 只不过这不是她发的 |
[18:41] | It was from a burner phone. | 用一次性手机 |
[18:42] | When Kurtzman showed up at Tessa’s, | 科茨曼到泰莎那儿后 |
[18:43] | she told him that she didn’t send it, | 她说她并没有发过短信 |
[18:45] | so she sent him on his way. | 于是就让他走了 |
[18:46] | Well, then why did he lie about it? | 那他为什么要撒谎呢 |
[18:49] | Because he spent the rest of the evening with a paid companion | 因为余下的整晚他都跟应招女在一起 |
[18:52] | and didn’t want his wife to know. | 不想让他妻子知道 |
[18:57] | So… | 那么 |
[19:00] | What about you, Mr. Castle? | 你呢 卡塞尔先生 |
[19:02] | Where were you the night of the murder? | 谋杀当晚你在哪里 |
[19:08] | I was at home writing. | 我在家里写书 |
[19:10] | And did anyone see you there? | 有人在那儿看见你了吗 |
[19:11] | No, I was… | 没有 我 |
[19:14] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[19:15] | So for the record, | 声明一下 |
[19:17] | You’re saying you have no alibi. | 你说你没有不在场证明 |
[19:24] | I think I’d like my lawyer now. | 我要见我的律师 |
[19:26] | Well, this is madness. | 太疯狂了 |
[19:27] | This is just madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[19:28] | It’s temporary. We just need to find out the truth. | 暂时如此 我们会查明真相 |
[19:31] | Now can anyone else access your apartment? | 有谁能进入你们家 |
[19:33] | Does anyone have keys? | 谁还有钥匙 |
[19:34] | Well, Alicia, the housekeeper. | 艾丽西亚 管家 |
[19:36] | Yeah, but she’s been with us for 15 years. | 但她跟了我们十五年了 |
[19:37] | And there’s a security system. | 还有安保系统 |
[19:39] | Even if someone had a key, the alarm would go off. | 即使有人用钥匙 警报都会响 |
[19:41] | Have you noticed anyone out of the ordinary | 你们有没有注意到楼里最近 |
[19:43] | in the building lately– a maintenance worker, | 有什么可疑人物出没 比如维修工 |
[19:44] | delivery man, anyone that could’ve been casing the place? | 送货员 任何可能进去的人 |
[19:47] | No, no, no, no. Nothing. | 不不 没有 |
[19:51] | Thanks. I’ll be here. | 谢谢 我留在这里 |
[20:04] | Castle, whoever is behind this, | 卡塞尔 不论谁在幕后操控 |
[20:06] | Whatever is going on, | 不论发生什么 |
[20:07] | I will figure this out. I promise. | 我都会找出来 我保证 |
[20:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:15] | In the meantime, you have some visitors. | 与此同时 有人来看你了 |
[20:17] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[20:20] | Oh, Richard. | 理查德 |
[20:22] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[20:27] | What? | 什么 |
[20:31] | Tech just finished with Castle’s computer. | 技术部刚刚查完卡塞尔的电脑 |
[20:33] | Parts of it had been wiped, just like Tessa’s. | 部分数据被抹掉了 跟泰莎的一样 |
[20:39] | Were they able to re– recover anything? | 他们能恢复数据吗 |
[20:41] | They found a file that he had deleted. | 他们找到一个他删除的文件 |
[20:44] | It was a story concept about how to commit the perfect murder. | 是一个故事 写如何做到完美谋杀 |
[20:48] | Beckett, the character gets away with it | 贝克特 故事人物用奇异的犯罪现场布置 |
[20:50] | by staging a crime scene so bizarre, | 逃脱了处罚 |
[20:53] | The cops can’t see he’s hiding right under their noses. | 他就躲在警察的鼻子底下逍遥法外 |
[20:56] | It was like a-a dry run on paper, | 就像是在纸上的预演 |
[20:59] | all the way down to the weird symbol | 就连被害人前额 |
[21:00] | that we found on the victim’s forehead. | 找到的怪异符号都一样 |
[21:03] | We found something else on his drive. | 还从他的硬盘里发现了 |
[21:05] | E-mails… dozens of ’em, | 电子邮件 几十封 |
[21:08] | between Castle and the victim. | 往来于卡塞尔和被害人之间 |
[21:13] | Beckett… | 贝克特 |
[21:16] | They’ve been having an affair. | 他们在交往 |
[21:27] | They started up about eight weeks ago | 他们大约八个星期前开始的 |
[21:29] | According to those e-mails. | 根据这些电子邮件显示 |
[21:31] | He met her after one of his… book signings, | 卡塞尔在一次签售会后遇见了她 |
[21:35] | and he asked her out for coffee, | 然后请她去喝咖啡 |
[21:36] | and that was… | 那时 |
[21:38] | That was just a couple of weeks | 那时我们才刚刚开始 |
[21:39] | after we started seeing each other. | 恋爱一个星期 |
[21:41] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[21:43] | He told her that he needed to keep it a secret | 卡塞尔告诉她不能被别人发现 |
[21:46] | because he was with someone else. | 因为他有女朋友了 |
[21:49] | And then when he tried to break it off about a week ago, | 大约一个星期前卡塞尔想要分手 |
[21:52] | she threatened to go and tell his girlfriend. | 她就威胁要去告诉他的女朋友 |
[21:56] | He offered to come over to her apartment | 卡塞尔提出让她去他家 |
[21:58] | to talk things through, | 把事情说开 |
[22:00] | and that was the night of the murder. | 也就是她被害的那天晚上 |
[22:03] | He had motive. | 他有杀人的动机 |
[22:05] | What did Castle say when you talked to him? | 卡塞尔是怎么说的 |
[22:08] | He said that the e-mails were faked. | 他说这些电子邮件是假的 |
[22:11] | He said he never wrote that story, | 他从没写过那个情节 |
[22:13] | and that he was being framed. | 他说他是被陷害的 |
[22:18] | You should’ve seen him, Lanie. | 你要是见到他你就明白了 蕾妮 |
[22:19] | He looked like a little boy, he was so scared. | 他看上去就像个小孩子 感到十分害怕 |
[22:25] | I know him, Lanie. | 我了解他 蕾妮 |
[22:28] | He is… | 他是个 |
[22:30] | an immature, egotistical… | 长不大 又任性 |
[22:35] | self-centered jackass sometimes, | 以自我为中心 有时很混蛋的一个人 |
[22:37] | but he’s not this. | 但他决不会杀人 |
[22:42] | Are you sure? | 你真这么觉得 |
[22:59] | They say dogs can smell fear. | 据说只有狗才能嗅到恐惧 |
[23:02] | Did you know that some humans can as well? | 但你知道吗 有的人也能 |
[23:06] | You reek of it. | 你现在就散发着恐惧的味道 |
[23:09] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[23:10] | I prefer 3XK. | 还是叫我3XK吧 |
[23:13] | How long has it been since I left you | 自从上次我把你和莱恩警探丢在汽车旅馆 |
[23:16] | and Detective Ryan in that motel room? | 已经过去多长时间了 |
[23:19] | Somebody! Help! Somebody! I need some help in here! | 来人啊 快来人啊 快来救我啊 |
[23:22] | They can’t hear you | 他们听不见 |
[23:23] | or see you. | 也看不见你 |
[23:25] | I’m afraid I’m much more thorough than that. | 我想这方面我做得还是挺彻底的 |
[23:28] | You did this. | 这一切都是你干的 |
[23:30] | You killed Tessa. | 你杀了泰莎 |
[23:31] | She’s not my type. I prefer blondes. | 她不是我喜欢的类型 我喜欢金发的 |
[23:35] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[23:36] | Here’s a much more believable story– | 大家更愿意相信 |
[23:38] | You killed Tessa. | 是你杀了泰莎 |
[23:40] | It practically writes itself. | 这情节一说就通 |
[23:42] | After all, you commit murder every day in your mind | 毕竟 你每天都在心里为你的小说 |
[23:45] | for your books. | 构思怎么犯罪 |
[23:46] | It’s not hard to imagine that you’d eventually… | 不难想象你终于有一天 |
[23:49] | cross the line. | 付诸实现了 |
[23:51] | Why are you doing this, Tyson? | 你为什么要这么做 泰森 |
[23:53] | Four years, Castle. | 四年了 卡塞尔 |
[23:56] | I gave up four years of my life | 我花了四年的时间 |
[24:00] | planning the perfect vanishing act. | 来策划一场完美的人间蒸发的好戏 |
[24:02] | So that the cops would stop looking for me, | 这样警察就不会再去搜捕我了 |
[24:04] | So that I could begin again, | 我也就可以重新开始了 |
[24:06] | Could begin killing again | 重新开始杀人了 |
[24:07] | So that I could taste that fear… | 我就可以再一次尝到 |
[24:10] | again. | 恐惧的味道 |
[24:12] | Four years. | 我辛苦了四年 |
[24:14] | You ruined it. | 你却毁了一切 |
[24:16] | Well, if it’s revenge you wanted, | 如果要想要的是报复 |
[24:18] | why not just kill me? | 为什么不直接杀了我 |
[24:19] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐子 |
[24:21] | Oh, no, no, it’s more fun to destroy you. | 不不不 毁了你比杀了你更有意思 |
[24:24] | Why do you think I let you live that night in the motel? | 要不你觉得我那天晚上为什么不杀了你呢 |
[24:26] | People think it’s killing that I like, | 别人都以为我喜欢的是杀人 |
[24:29] | But murder’s just an act. | 其实杀人只是一个结果 |
[24:31] | It’s all about the anticipation, the planning. | 最刺激的是你的期望 你的计划 |
[24:37] | Watching you and your daughter taking a walk, | 看着你和女儿散步 |
[24:43] | You and Beckett making love… | 和贝克特做爱 |
[24:46] | Standing in your living room, | 随意出入你的家 |
[24:49] | being inside your life, | 潜伏到你的生活中 |
[24:52] | Knowing that I’m gonna take it all away from you… | 想到你的这一切都会被我毁掉 |
[24:57] | that’s what I like. | 这才是我喜欢的部分 |
[25:00] | You won’t get away with this. | 你是逃不掉的 |
[25:01] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[25:03] | What are you gonna do, you gonna tell ’em that I came here? | 你还能做什么 你跟他们说我来过这儿 |
[25:06] | You think that they’re gonna | 你觉得他们会相信一个 |
[25:08] | believe the lies of a desperate man? | 极度绝望的人的话吗 |
[25:12] | Beckett will. | 贝克特会的 |
[25:13] | Well, even if she does… | 即使她相信 |
[25:17] | She can’t save you. | 她也救不了你 |
[25:18] | There’s no time. | 因为没有时间了 |
[25:19] | When the D.A. files charges tomorrow, | 明天检察官就会对你提起指控 |
[25:22] | They’re gonna send you to central booking– | 他们会把你送到扣押中心 |
[25:23] | The tombs. | 那里被人称为坟墓 |
[25:26] | I have people waiting… | 那儿有我的朋友 |
[25:27] | for you. | 在等着你 |
[25:28] | You will not last the night. | 你连一个晚上都活不过 |
[25:33] | And that’ll be her punishment– | 这是对她的惩罚 |
[25:35] | Believing that you were innocent, | 相信你是无辜的 |
[25:36] | and not being able to stop it. | 却依然救不了你 |
[25:40] | It’ll haunt her for the rest of her life. | 这会让她内疚一辈子 |
[25:44] | Lucky for you… you’ll be dead. | 你很幸运 因为那时你早就死了 |
[26:05] | We went through the surveillance footage from last night. | 我们检查了昨天晚上的监控录像 |
[26:08] | There’s no evidence that Jerry Tyson was in the station, | 没有证据显示杰瑞·泰森昨晚出现在警局 |
[26:11] | and there is no evidence | 也没有证据显示 |
[26:13] | that the system had been tampered with. | 我们的监控系统被篡改过 |
[26:15] | Beckett, I swear to you, he was here. | 贝克特 我向你发誓 他昨晚来过这 |
[26:17] | – Castle. – No, I know. I sound crazy. | -卡塞尔 -我知道 这听起来不可思议 |
[26:19] | A desperate story from a desperate man, just… | 就像一个绝望的人说的绝望的话 就像 |
[26:22] | just like he wanted. | 就像他所期望的 |
[26:23] | You’re right, it does sound desperate. | 你说的没错 听起来是很绝望 |
[26:28] | But it’s the first time that this story has made sense. | 但是这件事终于能讲得通了 |
[26:35] | You believe me? | 你相信我 |
[26:37] | I never stopped. | 我一直相信 |
[26:51] | He’s gonna kill me, Kate. | 他要杀我 凯特 |
[26:53] | I can’t run, I can’t hide. | 我跑不了 也躲不了 |
[26:57] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[27:01] | I’m telling you, it’s the triple killer. | 我告诉你 是三重杀手干的 |
[27:03] | Strangulation, misdirects, planting evidence– | 勒杀 误导 伪造证据 |
[27:06] | It’s Tyson’s M.O. | 都是泰森的手法 |
[27:07] | 3XK targeted multiple victims, always women, never men. | 3XK通常针对多个被害人 且都为女性从来没有男性 |
[27:10] | So why the change? | 这次为什么不同 |
[27:11] | Revenge. That’s the only thing that explains everything. | 报仇 这是唯一能解释一切的答案 |
[27:14] | No, not everything. Not that video of Castle. | 不 不是一切 这解释不了卡塞尔的视频 |
[27:17] | Yeah, actually, it might. | 事实上 有可能 |
[27:18] | Tyson did something similar in the Russo case. | 泰森在之前的案子里有过类似的作法 |
[27:20] | He used a double for the cameras to throw us off. | 他曾用替身使我们做出错误判断 |
[27:22] | Sir, the D.A. has already filed charges. | 长官 地检官已经递交了诉讼 |
[27:24] | They’re gonna send him to Central Booking today. | 他们今天就会把他送去扣押中心 |
[27:26] | We know that we can prove this. We just need more time. | 我们定能证明他的阴谋 但我们需要时间 |
[27:29] | You want the D.A.’s office to do what? | 你要地检办公室做什么 |
[27:31] | All we’re asking for is a delay until we can sort all this out. | 我们只是要求能暂缓指控以待案情明朗 |
[27:34] | No, what you’re asking for is preferential treatment | 不 你们要求的是对杀人嫌犯的 |
[27:37] | for a murder suspect. | 特殊优待 |
[27:38] | You want to sort this out, | 你们要侦破案子 |
[27:39] | you sort it out after he’s arraigned. | 等他被传讯后你们再侦破 |
[27:41] | No, I don’t think you understand. | 不 我想你没明白 |
[27:41] | There’s not gonna be an after. | 他会死在里面 根本不会有之后 |
[27:43] | If it’s his safety you’re concerned about, | 如果你担心的是他的安全问题 |
[27:44] | we’re prepared to put him in protective custody. | 我们会对他进行保护性监禁 |
[27:46] | Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with? | 你知道你们要对付的人是谁吗 |
[27:49] | Do you even know what Jerry Tyson | 你知道杰瑞·泰森 |
[27:50] | has proven himself capable of? | 能做出什么事吗 |
[27:54] | Who do you think met with the families of his victims | 你以为他在你们手里逃脱后 |
[27:57] | and held their hands | 是谁安慰了被害人的家属 |
[27:58] | when he slipped through your fingers, detective? | 是谁握着他们的手 探长 |
[28:00] | I’m very aware of what 3XK is capable of. | 我很清楚3XK能做出什么事 |
[28:03] | Then you should know that your protective custody | 那你应该明白你们的保护性监禁 |
[28:04] | isn’t worth a damn. | 根本没用 |
[28:06] | If he wants to kill Castle, he’s gonna find a way to do it. | 他要是想杀卡塞尔 他总会想到办法的 |
[28:10] | Captain Gates, aside from your | 盖茨警监 除了杀人嫌犯 |
[28:12] | unsubstantiated claim from a murder suspect, | 毫无根据的口供之外 |
[28:15] | can you offer the D.A.’s office one shred of evidence | 你能不能向地检提供一点点 |
[28:17] | of 3XK’s inolvement? | 能表明3XK涉案的证据 |
[28:20] | Not at this time. | 暂时不能 |
[28:23] | Then we’re done here. | 那没什么好说的了 |
[28:25] | I’ve spent some time in Central. | 我在扣押中心待过 |
[28:27] | I’ve seen the tombs, | 真心是个坟墓 |
[28:28] | the way they stack bodies in those cells. | 那里面死人是经常的事 |
[28:30] | If there’s a bounty on Castle’s head, | 要是有人悬赏卡塞尔的人头 |
[28:31] | protective custody ain’t gonna do jack. | 保护性监禁根本就没用 |
[28:33] | That’s assuming Tyson paid off a prisoner. | 那还是假设泰森买通了罪犯 |
[28:35] | It could be a guard. | 更可怕的是买通了守卫 |
[28:36] | So we can’t protect him, not there. | 那我们就没办法在那儿保护他 |
[28:44] | We have to stop that transfer. | 我们必须阻止转送 |
[28:46] | We need evidence that 3XK was involved. | 我们得找到3XK涉案的证据 |
[28:49] | Yeah, but we got nothing to go on. | 是啊 但我们没有线索 |
[28:50] | Okay, to pull this off, he needed access to Castle’s loft. | 要实现这一切 他得进入卡塞尔的家 |
[28:53] | So get teams over there and tear that place apart. | 派人去他家 把那里翻个遍 |
[28:55] | Find me a fingerprint, a hidden microphone, | 给我找指纹 窃听器 |
[28:57] | a broken window jamb, anything that puts him there. | 坏了的窗栓 任何能说明他在场的东西 |
[29:00] | Tessa was seeing someone. If it wasn’t Castle… | 泰莎有约会对象 如果不是卡塞尔 |
[29:03] | Then maybe it was Tyson. | 那就可能是泰森 |
[29:04] | Hit her office. | 去她的办公室 |
[29:06] | Look for files, schedules, client lists. | 查文件 日程安排 客户名单 |
[29:07] | There’s gotta be something that ties back to him. | 肯定有东西能和他联系起来 |
[29:19] | I just heard from the team at Castle’s loft. | 我刚听完卡塞尔家那组的报告 |
[29:21] | Nothing yet. | 没发现什么 |
[29:23] | So it’s gonna happen just like Tyson said, huh? | 真会像泰森说的那样吗 |
[29:26] | I’m not gonna be able to save him in time. | 我没办法及时救下他 |
[29:28] | Well, we’re not done yet. | 我们还没查完呢 |
[29:32] | How secure is holding? | 看守管得严吗 |
[29:37] | What? Whoa. You’re not even thinking about that. | 什么 你可不能打这个主意 |
[29:38] | We’re talking about his life. We can’t let them take him. | 这事关他的性命 不能让他们带走他 |
[29:40] | Are you crazy? It would never work. | 你疯了吗 这不可能的 |
[29:42] | You’ll never even get out of holding. | 你根本就躲不过看守 |
[29:43] | Tyson did it. | 泰森就做到过 |
[29:44] | Because nobody was looking for him. | 那是因为没人注意他 |
[29:45] | He had weeks to plan it, maybe even longer. Y– | 他周密计划了好几个星期 甚至更久 |
[29:48] | I know how you feel about the guy. | 我知道你对他的感情 |
[29:50] | I love him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[29:52] | But there’s nothing we can do. | 但我们无能为力 |
[29:54] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[29:55] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[30:11] | This is so much less fun | 这可没有上次在你家 |
[30:12] | than the other night at your place. | 那么有意思了 |
[30:15] | Do you remember the first time you handcuffed me? | 还记得你第一次拷上我吗 |
[30:18] | We were at the New York Public Library. | 我们在纽约公共图书馆 |
[30:21] | Remember how angry you were | 还记得你不能阻止我 |
[30:22] | that I wouldn’t stop investigating that case? | 调查案子时 你有多生气吗 |
[30:25] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[30:28] | What I wouldn’t give to be there now. | 我真想回到那个时候 |
[30:34] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[30:35] | This isn’t over. | 案子还没结呢 |
[30:37] | I promise you, I will get you out. | 我保证 我会救你出来 |
[30:40] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:42] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[30:44] | It’s okay. | 都没关系 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:28] | Don’t be sorry. I don’t need sorry. | 没必要抱歉 我不需要抱歉 |
[31:31] | I need to find this son of a bitch | 我要把那混蛋找出来 |
[31:32] | and put him in the ground. | 送他归西 |
[31:35] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[31:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:38] | We’re here to transport one of yours to Central– | 我们奉命来此转押一人去扣押中心 |
[31:39] | A, uh, Richard Castle? | 叫理查德·卡塞尔 |
[31:48] | Yes, I’m looking at the transfer… | 对 我是在看转押书… |
[31:50] | No, the paper work said the bedge number was 871324. | 不 文件上写着警徽号为871324 |
[31:55] | The Central Booking said it never arraived, | 扣押中心说车没有抵达 |
[31:57] | they don’t know where the hell it is. | 他们也不知道车在哪里 |
[31:59] | Right. OK. | 好的 |
[32:00] | The badge numbers on the paperwork don’t exit. | 文件上的警徽编号不存在 |
[32:03] | They were imposters. | 他们是假冒的 |
[32:04] | It’s gotta be Tyson. He sets this up. | 一定是泰森干的 他设计好的 |
[32:06] | He isn’t gonna have Castle killed. | 他不会让别人杀卡塞尔的 |
[32:08] | He’s gonna kill him himself. | 他想亲手杀死他 |
[32:09] | Well, the D.A. is calling it a prisoner escape. | 地方检察官认为这是越狱 |
[32:11] | They’ve issued an A.P.B | 他们签发了一张全面通缉令 |
[32:12] | and restricted me to get the man. | 不准我把他捞出来 |
[32:14] | What? They think Castle did this? | 什么 他们认为是卡塞尔干的吗 |
[32:15] | As far as their concern, | 按他们的考虑 |
[32:17] | he’s well connected, knows our procedure, | 他结交甚广 熟悉流程 |
[32:18] | and has substantial resources. | 还有大量的可用资源 |
[32:20] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[32:23] | You two keep working the Tyson angle. | 你们俩继续查泰森 |
[32:25] | I’ve got this. | 我来处理这个 |
[32:27] | Resources. | 资源 |
[32:32] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[32:34] | Branding Castle a fugitive | 卡塞尔可能已经被连环杀手 |
[32:35] | when he’s probably being held captive by a serial killer? | 劫持了 他们还把他当逃犯 |
[32:38] | So what’s our next… | 我们接下来该 |
[32:41] | move? | 干什么 |
[33:05] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝 你没事 |
[33:07] | Thank God you understood my message. | 感谢上帝你听懂我说的话了 |
[33:10] | The first time that I cuffed you– | 我第一次拷上你 |
[33:12] | What you wouldn’t give to be back there now. | 你愿付出一切回到那 |
[33:15] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -来吧 -好 |
[33:19] | I knew I couldn’t call once I left. | 我知道 我没法给你打电话 |
[33:21] | Castle, how did you do it? How did you escape? | 卡塞尔你怎么办到的 怎么逃出来的 |
[33:23] | – I’ve got a great lawyer. – Come on. | -我的律师很厉害 -得了吧 |
[33:25] | Someone owned me a favor. The less you know, the better. | 有人欠我人情 你知道的越少越好 |
[33:27] | But the good news is, I’m still alive. | 但好消息是 我还活着 |
[33:29] | The D.A. has branded you a fugitive. | 地方检察官通告说你是逃犯了 |
[33:31] | Every cop in New York is looking for you. | 纽约的所有警察都在找你 |
[33:33] | Yes, well, they won’t be the only ones | 五点钟的新闻过后 |
[33:35] | after the 5:00 news. | 找我的就不只是警察了 |
[33:36] | And by now they’ve tagged my phone, my house, my accounts. | 他们监视着我的电话 房子和账户 |
[33:39] | I’m not gonna last long out here. We have to act quickly. | 我逃不了多久 我们得加紧行动 |
[33:41] | I’ve got teams at your place looking for any trace of Tyson. | 我安排人去你家查找泰森留下的蛛丝马迹了 |
[33:44] | Ryan is wading through paperwork at Tessa’s office | 莱恩在彻查泰莎办公室的文件 |
[33:46] | to see if there’s a connection. | 看能不能查出什么联系来 |
[33:48] | Well, that could take weeks. I think I got something better. | 可能得查几周时间 我有个更快的办法 |
[33:50] | Sitting in holding, I kept thinking, | 在牢房里 我一直在想 |
[33:52] | how could he possibly pull this off? | 他怎么做到的 |
[33:53] | How could he get video of me buying those earrings? | 他怎么能弄到我去买耳坠的录像 |
[33:57] | And then it hit me… | 后来我突然想到了 |
[33:59] | “Broadway Casting”? | 《百老汇选角》 |
[34:01] | You want someone to play a role, you cast it. | 你想找人演个角色 登广告 |
[34:05] | Look at this notice from four months ago | 看看这个 四个月前的广告 |
[34:06] | by a celebrity lookalike firm. | 一家明星替身公司登的 |
[34:08] | “A private book club party.” | 私人书会派对 |
[34:09] | Look who they’re looking for. | 看他们都要谁 |
[34:10] | “James Patterson, | 詹姆斯·帕特森[《桃色通缉令》作者] |
[34:11] | Stephen King, | 史蒂芬·金[《肖申克的救赎》作者] |
[34:12] | J.K. Rowling”… | J.K.罗琳[《哈利波特》作者] |
[34:12] | And… me. | 还有 我 |
[34:17] | Yeah, we placed that ad. | 对 是我们登的这条广告 |
[34:19] | Sent a couple of headshots over to the client’s P.O. Box, | 把几个人的头像发到客户的邮箱里 |
[34:22] | but never heard back. | 就没信儿了 |
[34:24] | Uh, could I get the address? | 能把地址给我吗 |
[34:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:28] | And did you send over any Richard Castles? | 你发过理查德·卡塞尔替身的照片吗 |
[34:30] | Let me check. | 我查查 |
[34:34] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[34:35] | Great. We’ll need his information as well. | 太好了 我们也需要他的资料 |
[34:37] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:39] | So the P.O. Box the agency sent the headshots to | 这家公司邮寄头像照片的收信邮箱 |
[34:42] | was paid for in cash and rented for a month. | 是用现金租来的 只租了一个月 |
[34:44] | The owners gave no forwarding address. | 邮箱主人没有转寄地址 |
[34:47] | It’s a dead end. | 死胡同 |
[34:48] | Well, Tyson might be a dead end, | 泰森或许是条死胡同 |
[34:49] | but Richard Castle isn’t. | 但理查德·卡塞尔可不是 |
[34:51] | Look, it’s me. | 看啊 那就是我 |
[34:54] | Yeah, people come up sometimes, | 没错 有时会有人来找我 |
[34:56] | asking me to sign your books. | 让我给你的书签名 |
[34:58] | So I figured I’d submit. | 因此我觉得我应该去报名 |
[35:01] | I never heard back. | 从没听到回信 |
[35:02] | You know, uh, now that I’m up close, | 这么近距离的看 |
[35:04] | I really don’t see it. | 还真没觉得像 |
[35:05] | Uh… so, uh, | 那么 |
[35:07] | I-is this you? | 这个是你吗 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:11] | That was for a reality show on store security. | 那是个商场安保用的真人秀 |
[35:14] | It was an odd gig. They sent me in to buy earrings. | 挺奇怪的 他们让我去买耳坠 |
[35:17] | And was this man involved somehow? | 有这个人的事吗 |
[35:20] | He looks a little like the show’s producer. | 好像是那个真人秀的制片人 |
[35:23] | You wouldn’t happen to have his contact information, would you? | 你不会刚好有他的联系方式吧 |
[35:27] | What do you mean, he’s with you? | 什么叫他和你在一起 |
[35:28] | How did he escape? | 他怎么逃出来的 |
[35:29] | Espo, not now. I need an address. | 埃斯波 现在别问 我需要一个地址 |
[35:31] | All right, the address for the show’s producer is another dead PO box | 好吧 制作人的地址也是假的 |
[35:35] | and the phone number’s defunct. | 电话号码也是空号 |
[35:37] | Okay, what about his paycheck? | 支付工资的那张支票呢 |
[35:39] | Well, I talked to the bank, | 我问过银行了 |
[35:40] | and the corporate account that cut the check is closed. | 支票关联的账户已经销户了 |
[35:42] | And the corporate contact, | 账户联系人 |
[35:44] | Joseph Vacher, well, doesn’t seem to exist. | 约瑟夫·范启尔也不存在 |
[35:46] | Yeah, he exists, all right. Or at least he used to. | 不 这个人存在 至少存在过 |
[35:49] | Joseph Vacher is a famous French serial killer | 约瑟夫·范启尔是十九世纪晚期的 |
[35:52] | from the late 1800s. | 一位著名的法国连环杀手 |
[35:53] | So he’s got a sense of humor. | 这么说他还有点幽默感 |
[35:54] | Have any other checks been written | 那个公司账户 |
[35:56] | from that corporate account? | 还开出过支票吗 |
[35:58] | Yeah, cut to a… | 没错 给的是 |
[36:01] | Kurtzman Insurance. | 科茨曼保险公司 |
[36:02] | Tessa worked for them. | 泰莎在那里工作 |
[36:04] | So there’s no mention of Vacher in her policy files… | 她的公司档案里没提到范启尔 |
[36:07] | but there was an entry in her calendar. | 不过 在她的日历上 |
[36:11] | Yeah, here it is. | 在这儿了 |
[36:12] | Six weeks ago– site visit with a J.V. | 六周前 和一个叫J.V.的人见面 |
[36:15] | Well, that’s him. It has to be. | 就是他 肯定是 |
[36:16] | Did she write anything else with it– | 她有没有写别的信息 |
[36:18] | a phone number, e-mails, an address? | 比如电话号码 电子邮件 地址等 |
[36:20] | No phone number, but there is an address. | 没有号码 不过有个地址 |
[36:22] | Maybe where they went for the site visit. | 或许就是他们见面进行考察的地址 |
[36:24] | Looks like it’s in northern Manhattan | 就在北曼哈顿 |
[36:25] | near the bridge. | 大桥附近 |
[36:26] | Castle, he was posing as a building owner | 卡塞尔 他在假扮大楼所有者 |
[36:28] | looking for insurance. | 找保险 |
[36:29] | He probably found an empty property. | 很有可能他找到了一栋空大楼 |
[36:31] | Could be worth a look. | 值得一查 |
[36:32] | Kev, hook up with Espo and meet us there. | 凯文 带埃斯波到那个地址找我们 |
[36:35] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[36:36] | Someone saw the news. We gotta go. | 有人看了新闻认出我了 快走 |
[36:48] | Owner says it’s unoccupied. | 户主说这楼没人用 |
[36:50] | Hasn’t been a tenant for nearly a year. | 一年没有租出去过了 |
[36:52] | Then who’s up there? | 那是谁在上面 |
[36:53] | Could be someone or it could be just a light. | 可能有人 也可能就是一盏亮着的灯 |
[36:57] | – Did you just see that? – All right, guys. Let’s move. Come on. | -看到那个动静没 -好了大伙 行动吧 |
[37:22] | It was nothing. | 没人 |
[37:23] | Just a sheet. | 床单罢了 |
[37:28] | You guys. | 大伙 |
[37:29] | Over here. | 过来看 |
[37:45] | Once he’d obtained Castle’s print from his loft, | 他在卡塞尔的公寓得到他的指纹后 |
[37:47] | he used a binding agent and some rubber cement | 用粘合剂和生胶浆 |
[37:49] | to build a latex model of his fingerprint. | 做了一个指纹乳胶手模 |
[37:51] | Surveillance photos, | 监视照片 |
[37:53] | architectural plans for Castle’s loft… | 卡塞尔家的装修招工广告 |
[37:55] | A precinct map, | 还有辖区地图 |
[37:56] | including the locations of all of our video cameras– | 上面标记了所有监控摄像头的位置 |
[37:58] | He orchestrated everything right down to the last detail. | 他精心安排了这一切 |
[38:01] | He even implicated Kurtzman | 他甚至把科茨曼也拉下水 |
[38:02] | to make it look like Castle was covering his tracks. | 让这事看着像是卡塞尔为了隐藏行踪而干的 |
[38:05] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[38:06] | Why go through all this just to set you up? | 他干嘛费这么大劲陷害你 |
[38:08] | Because death only takes a moment. | 因为一死了之太便宜我了 |
[38:10] | The preparation and pageantry, that’s what he loves. | 精心准备一出大案 是他的癖好 |
[38:14] | Well, Mr. Castle, | 好吧 卡塞尔先生 |
[38:16] | it looks like you’re off the hook. | 看来你已经摆脱嫌疑了 |
[38:17] | I’ve spoken to the D.A., | 我已经跟地方检察官说过了 |
[38:19] | and they’ll be dropping all charges. | 他们会撤销所有指控 |
[38:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[38:22] | For this, at least. | 谋杀指控是没了 |
[38:23] | There’s still the matter of your escape from custody. | 但你逃脱监管这条罪名还在 |
[38:27] | However, under the circumstances, | 不过鉴于目前情况 |
[38:29] | I’m pretty sure you can negotiate down to time served. | 我想你应该能讨个已服刑期 |
[38:32] | Uh, detective, why don’t you take him down to the station, | 警探 你先把他带回警局 |
[38:35] | start the paperwork? | 把文件都填好 |
[38:37] | So the tactical team searched the whole building. | 战术小组搜查了整栋楼 |
[38:40] | No sign of him. | 没找到他 |
[38:41] | When C.S.U. finishes, | 等鉴证组取完证据 |
[38:42] | fall back and put the building under surveillance. | 把东西都归回原位 将这栋楼监视起来 |
[38:45] | What if he’s already seen us and he doesn’t come back? | 如果他已经看到我们 不会回来了怎么办 |
[38:47] | Every cop in this city is looking for him. | 整座城里的警察都在找他 |
[38:50] | He won’t get far. | 他跑不了多远 |
[39:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:18] | Just finding that stuff of Tyson’s… | 能找到泰森的那些东西… |
[39:21] | It seems lucky. | 挺走运的 |
[39:23] | Yeah, well, sometimes luck is all you need. | 有时一点运气就足够逆转一切了 |
[39:26] | He can’t hide now. We’ll find him. | 现在他躲不了了 我们会找到他的 |
[39:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:31] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:32] | Believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[39:34] | I mean, given my reputation, my history… | 鉴于我的名声 还有我的过去… |
[39:37] | when you saw those e-mails, | 你看到那些邮件后 |
[39:38] | it would’ve been real easy not to. | 还会相信我 实在不容易 |
[39:41] | Yeah, well, things have never been easy between you and me. | 咱俩之间的事时候什么时候容易过了 |
[39:46] | Maybe that’s what makes it all worth– | 或许这就是我们值得 |
[40:01] | It’s Tyson. Castle, get down! | 是泰森 卡塞尔 趴下 |
[40:22] | Come here, Kate. Come here. | 来啊 凯特 过来 |
[40:24] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[40:25] | I got your girl! | 你的女人在我手里 |
[40:27] | Are you watching? | 看到了吗 |
[40:29] | I want you to see this. | 我要让你看着这一切 |
[40:32] | You think that I’d let you live after everything you’ve done? | 你以为我会这么容易就让你逃脱吗 |
[40:37] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[40:38] | Come on. I want you to watch. | 来啊 好好看着 |
[40:40] | I want you to watch as I take her life. | 我要让你亲眼看着我杀掉她 |
[40:49] | Over here. | 在这儿呢 |
[41:26] | The water’s pretty murky. Haven’t seen anything yet. | 河水颜色太暗了 暂时还没发现目标 |
[41:29] | They still haven’t found the body. | 他们还是没找到尸体 |
[41:33] | They won’t. | 他们找不到的 |
[41:34] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[41:36] | Castle, what are you saying? | 卡塞尔 你说什么呢 |
[41:37] | This was never about me. | 整件事根本就不是针对我 |
[41:39] | This was about him. | 是他为了自己而策划的 |
[41:41] | Those initials in her date book? | 记得死者笔记本里的名字缩写吗 |
[41:42] | He’s not that careless. | 他不会那么粗心的 |
[41:45] | He wanted us to find that place. | 是他希望我们能找到那栋大楼 |
[41:47] | He wanted us on this bridge. | 然后让我们来这座桥 |
[41:50] | Tessa’s murder, the frame up– | 泰莎的谋杀案 还有陷害 |
[41:52] | all of it was to get us here so we could help him do | 所有这一切都是为了让我们来这 |
[41:54] | what he couldn’t do for himself– | 帮他达到他自己无法完成的目的 |
[41:57] | disappear so he can start killing again. | 彻底消失 以便日后再动手杀人 |
[41:59] | You think he planned this? | 你觉得这些都是他计划好的 |
[42:01] | How does a wanted man stop being wanted? | 通缉犯怎样才能让自己不被继续通缉 |
[42:07] | It has to be public and it has to be final. | 只有制造一起大案 让自己的死亡变得人尽皆知 |
[42:10] | Do you know how crazy that sounds? | 你知不知道这听起来多不靠谱 |
[42:13] | No one’s gonna be looking for him anymore. | 现在没有人会再通缉他了 |
[42:16] | You shot him. | 你朝他开了枪 |
[42:18] | He’s dead. It’s over. | 他死了 都结束了 |
[42:30] | For now. | 暂时结束而已 |