时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Okay, one last box, and I’m ready for college. | 好了 最后一箱 我准备好上大学了 |
[00:26] | Sweetheart, this is a lot of stuff. | 宝贝 东西太多了 |
[00:27] | You do realize, you don’t have to take all of this stuff | 你应该知道不用把你的所有家当 |
[00:30] | with you to your dorm room? | 都搬到宿舍吧 |
[00:31] | Like this. What is this? | 比如说这个 这是什么 |
[00:33] | Remember? I wanted to ride my bike without training wheels, | 记得吗 我想不加安全轮骑单车 |
[00:36] | Like the big kids, and I did. | 像大孩子一样 而且我做到了 |
[00:37] | So you got me my very own gold medal. | 所以你奖励了这枚金牌给我 |
[00:40] | Oh, well, honey, that is– that’s a very sweet memory, | 亲爱的 这真的是很甜蜜的回忆 |
[00:43] | But your dorm room is only so big. | 但你的宿舍只有那么大 |
[00:46] | You’re gonna have to leave some of this stuff behind. | 你得留些东西在家里 |
[00:48] | Don’t listen to him, darling. | 别听他的 亲爱的 |
[00:49] | Everybody needs their stuff. | 每个人都需要自己的东西 |
[00:51] | See? | 听见没 |
[00:56] | My little girl is going to college. | 我的宝贝女儿要上大学了 |
[00:58] | Seems like just yesterday, | 仿佛就在昨天 |
[00:59] | you were checking under the bed every night, | 你还每晚帮她检查床底 |
[01:00] | promising her that monsters aren’t real. | 跟她保证世上根本没有妖怪 |
[01:03] | Well, I lied. Monsters are real. | 我说谎了 的确有妖怪 |
[01:05] | They’re the boys in her freshman dorm. | 就是新生宿舍的那些男生 |
[01:07] | Oh, speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[01:09] | before Alexis leaves, don’t you think you should have the, uh, | 在阿丽克西斯离开之前 你是不是应该 |
[01:13] | talk with her? | 跟她聊聊 |
[01:13] | You mean the sex talk? Mother, I covered that ages ago. | 你是指性教育吗 老妈 几年前就聊过了 |
[01:16] | I learned so much. | 我获益匪浅 |
[01:17] | I mean the you-and-Beckett sex talk. | 我是说你和贝克特上床的事 |
[01:20] | Mother, Beckett and I ar– | 妈 贝克特和我… |
[01:21] | Save it, Richard. | 省省吧 理查德 |
[01:22] | I knew the morning I walked in here | 我知道那天早上我进来时 |
[01:24] | and the poor girl was hiding in the– | 那可怜的丫头藏在… |
[01:27] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:28] | Mothers know these things. | 当妈都对这种事洞若观火好吧 |
[01:30] | But I don’t think you want Alexis to walk in unannounced | 但我不希望哪天阿丽克西斯回到家 |
[01:33] | and find you and Beckett… out of the closet. | 发现你和贝克特 出柜了 |
[01:36] | And by “Out of the closet”– | 我说的”出柜”… |
[01:37] | I–no, I-I-I know what you mean by “Out of the closet.” | 我知道你说的”出柜”是什么意思 |
[01:39] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以.. |
[01:42] | Don’t you think you should tell her? | 你不觉得应该告诉她吗 |
[01:43] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[01:46] | You told Alexis? | 你告诉了阿丽克西斯 |
[01:47] | I didn’t want to. Mother used her jedi mind tricks on me. | 我也不想 我妈用她的绝地武士意念指使我的 |
[01:49] | She knows, too? | 她也知道了吗 |
[01:51] | Castle, do they realize what’s at stake here? | 卡塞尔 她们知道这事的利害关系吗 |
[01:53] | Because if Alexis tells Lanie… | 如果阿丽克西斯告诉了蕾妮 |
[01:55] | Alexis won’t tell Lanie. | 阿丽克西斯不会告诉蕾妮的 |
[01:56] | Lanie’s gonna tell Esposito, | 蕾妮会告诉埃斯波西托 |
[01:57] | Esposito can’t keep his mouth shut with Ryan, | 埃斯波西托是肯定会告诉莱恩的 |
[01:59] | And Ryan’s gonna blow it out of proportion, | 而莱恩这个大嘴巴则会到处说 |
[02:01] | and then Gates is gonna find out, | 那么盖茨就会知道了 |
[02:02] | and we won’t be able to work together anymore. | 我们就不能再在一起工作了 |
[02:04] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:05] | She knows what’s at stake, | 她知道其中的利害关系 |
[02:07] | and our secret is safe. | 我们的秘密很安全 |
[02:11] | So how did she take it, | 她接受了吗 |
[02:12] | us being together? | 我们在一起的事 |
[02:13] | She was too preoccupied with her move to even comment. | 她太专注于离家上学的事 连回应都没有 |
[02:16] | I mean, it’s ridiculous. | 真是太好笑了 |
[02:17] | She’s got boxes and boxes of stuff, | 她打包了一箱又一箱的东西 |
[02:19] | And apparently, all of it’s important. | 很显然 样样东西都很重要 |
[02:20] | Yeah, well, we all need our stuff, castle. | 我们都需要自己的东西 卡塞尔 |
[02:22] | I’ve got boxes and boxes of it. | 我也有一箱又一箱的东西 |
[02:23] | It’s comforting. | 有安慰的作用 |
[02:25] | It reminds me of my past. | 让我想起我的过去 |
[02:26] | Your kinky past? | 你的叛逆过去吗 |
[02:28] | I’ve got that box, too. | 这个内容的也有一箱 |
[02:34] | Housekeeping found her this morning. | 清洁人员今早发现了她 |
[02:35] | Name’s Wendy Dupree, 25 years of age, | 死者叫温蒂·杜普利 25岁 |
[02:38] | single gunshot to the chest | 胸部中枪 |
[02:40] | from a 9 millimeter. | 凶器为9毫米手枪 |
[02:42] | Unfortunately, she died slowly. | 不幸的是 她没有立即毙命 |
[02:44] | Yeah, long enough to write the word “Lie.” | 是啊 至少有时间写下”谎言” |
[02:46] | So our killer wasn’t a pro. | 看来凶手不是专业人士 |
[02:49] | She wouldn’t have been left breathing. | 否则不会在她死之前离开 |
[02:50] | A dying declaration, but what does it mean? | 临终遗言 可这词是什么意思呢 |
[02:53] | Hey, that’s your department. | 这事儿归你们管 |
[02:56] | Well, did someone lie to her? | 有人对她说谎了吗 |
[02:57] | Perhaps it’s the killer’s initials. | 也有可能是凶手名字的首字母 |
[03:00] | Maybe a grammatical error. | 也许是语法错误 |
[03:01] | She should’ve written “Lay.” | 她本来想写的是过去时 |
[03:04] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[03:06] | Victim’s wallet. | 被害人的钱包 |
[03:08] | She came a long way to get killed. | 她可是远道而来被杀害了 |
[03:10] | She’s a Philly girl. | 她是费城人 |
[03:12] | How long was she here for? | 她到纽约多久了 |
[03:13] | Front desk says she checked in yesterday afternoon alone. | 前台说她是昨天下午一个人入住的 |
[03:15] | She wasn’t alone. | 她不是一个人 |
[03:17] | She brought 4,000 of her closest friends. | 她带了4千块”好朋友” |
[03:20] | That kind of cash, what’s she doing in a dump like this? | 有这么多现金 怎么住这种破地方 |
[03:22] | All right, run financials. See what you guys can find. | 好了 查查财务状况 看能发现什么 |
[03:25] | Castle, what do you think? | 卡塞尔 你怎么想 |
[03:26] | I think, as much as I love a good mystery, | 我想 虽然我非常喜欢悬疑 |
[03:28] | she could’ve left a more helpful note. | 但她要是多留点有用的信息就好了 |
[03:31] | Here’s a message that needs no interpretation. | 这条短信不用解释什么了 |
[03:33] | “You think you can lie to me?” | “你以为可以骗我吗” |
[03:34] | Maybe that’s the lie. | 也许”谎言”就是指的这个 |
[03:36] | “Run all you want. I’m gonna find you and make you pay.” | “随你怎么逃 我一定会找到你让你付出代价” |
[03:39] | It’s a 2-1-5 area code. That’s Philly. | 区号215 费城号码 |
[03:41] | Pull a warrant for the cell phone. | 申请搜查令调查手机 |
[03:42] | I want to know who sent that text. | 我要知道是谁发的短信 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I sent it. You bet I did. | 是我发的 当然是我 |
[03:46] | Well, it sounds like you had a big problem with her. | 听起来你跟她问题不小啊 |
[03:48] | Hell, yeah, I had a problem. | 那是当然了 问题大着呢 |
[03:49] | Wendy’s a waitress at my place, Joel’s cheesesteaks– | 温蒂在我那里做服务员 乔家芝士牛排三明治 |
[03:51] | The best in Philly. | 费城最好的 |
[03:52] | “The best in Philly”? That’s a tad presumptuous. | 费城最好 真像不知天高地厚的小孩的厥词 |
[03:55] | Well, it is. | 本来就是 |
[03:56] | So yesterday I sent that fraud to the bank | 昨天我派这个骗子去银行 |
[03:57] | to make a deposit for the restaurant, right? | 把餐馆的收入存起来 |
[03:59] | But does she make the drop? No. | 可她存了吗 没有 |
[04:01] | She hightails it up here with 4,000 of my dollars. | 她带着我的4千美金逃到了这里 |
[04:04] | That’s a lot of cheesesteak. | 那得卖好多三明治才能赚到 |
[04:05] | So you followed her to New York to get your money back. | 所以你追踪她到纽约 想取回你的钱 |
[04:08] | Damn right. I tried to be nice. | 那是当然 我想和气地解决这事 |
[04:09] | Finally, she calls me, | 终于 她给我打电话了 |
[04:11] | And she’s like, “I’m sorry. It was an emergency. | 她说 抱歉 我有急用 |
[04:13] | I’ll pay you back double when I get back.” | 等我回来一定双倍偿还 |
[04:14] | Screw that. She stole from me. | 去她妈的 她竟然偷我的钱 |
[04:17] | And for that, she deserved to die? | 就因为那样 她就该死吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:21] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[04:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:30] | No. | 不 |
[04:32] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[04:34] | Nah. I couldn’t even find her. | 不 我都没找到她 |
[04:35] | No, I-I just got off the train from Philly, uh, | 不 我刚从费城开来的火车上下来 |
[04:38] | an hour before yous guys picked me up. | 差不多1小时后就被你们找过来了 |
[04:41] | So amtrak confirms that Pratt was ticketed yesterday, | 火车公司证实普拉特昨天的确买了票 |
[04:44] | but they can’t be sure of what train he was on. | 但他们不确定他乘坐的是哪一趟车 |
[04:46] | So we’re double-checking his alibi. | 所以我们在复查他的不在场证明 |
[04:48] | Have them check on that cheesesteak, too. | 让他们顺便查查那家的三明治 |
[04:50] | There’s no way that it’s the best in philly. | 那不可能是费城最棒的 |
[04:53] | Anyway, even if it was him, | 总之 就算是他 |
[04:54] | it doesn’t explain Wendy’s mysterious emergency– | 也无法解释温蒂的神秘急事 |
[04:56] | The stolen cash, | 她偷钱 |
[04:57] | the sudden trip to New York city. | 又突然来到纽约 |
[04:59] | Why she would write “Lie.” | 她为什么要写”谎言” |
[05:02] | You don’t write a dying message in blood just for kicks. | 没人会在临死前用血随便写点东西开玩笑 |
[05:04] | There had to be a reason. | 肯定是有什么隐情的 |
[05:07] | Are you out, too? Want some more? | 你也喝完了吗 要再来一点吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah. Uh, you know what? I’ll go get it. | 是啊 这次还是我去倒吧 |
[05:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | Long Island expressway. | 长岛特快列车 |
[05:22] | Literary institute of excellence. | 卓越文人的殿堂 |
[05:24] | Love is everything. | 爱是一切 |
[05:26] | Oh, did I just say that? | 噢 我刚说了这句吗 |
[05:28] | I’m getting soft. | 我真是变得柔情似水啊 |
[05:34] | Detective Beckett’s phone. | 贝克特探长专线 |
[05:35] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[05:36] | You’re not allowed to answer Beckett’s phone. | 你不能接贝克特的电话的 |
[05:39] | Yes, I am. | 我可以的 |
[05:40] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[05:41] | Since I… | 从我… |
[05:43] | Can–is there something I can do for you? | 请问你打来是有什么事吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. Write this down. | 是的 你拿笔记一下 |
[05:48] | I’ve got a partial off the shell casing. | 我从现场取回来的弹壳上发现了部分指纹 |
[05:50] | No matches in the system | 在系统中查不到对应的 |
[05:51] | or to Mr. Pratt, | 和普拉特先生的也不符 |
[05:53] | But I did find some trace D.N.A. | 但我确实发现了一些DNA残留 |
[05:56] | Are you writing this down? | 你在记吗 |
[05:57] | – Yes. – Castle. | -是的 -卡塞尔 |
[05:59] | Okay, hang on. | 好吧 稍等一下 |
[06:08] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[06:09] | Ooh. You are in trouble. | 哎呀 你要有麻烦了 |
[06:12] | I’m not in trouble. | 我不会有麻烦的 |
[06:13] | Lanie got a partial print. | 蕾妮发现了部分指纹 |
[06:14] | It is not a match for Pratt. He is not our guy. | 跟普拉特的不符 他不是我们要找的凶手 |
[06:17] | Who said that you could answer my phone? | 谁说你可以替我接电话啊 |
[06:19] | And why are you going through my drawers? | 你又为什么要翻我的抽屉 |
[06:21] | I was just looking for a pad of paper. | 我只是在找张纸记东西罢了 |
[06:22] | Sure you were. Stay out of my stuff, Castle. | 说得好听 别碰我的东西 卡塞尔 |
[06:25] | Your stuff? | 你的东西 |
[06:27] | Need I remind you, | 需要我提醒你一下吗 |
[06:28] | I’ve already seen your stuff. | 我已经见过你的”东西”了 |
[06:31] | Yeah, well, some of my stuff is still private. | 是啊 但我的有些东西还是隐私的 |
[06:34] | Oh, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[06:36] | – An old boyfriend made that for you. – No. | -肯定是老情人做了送给你的 -不是 |
[06:39] | Really? ’cause it’s totally cool. I wouldn’t be jealous. | 是吗 没关系啊 我不会吃醋的 |
[06:42] | Okay, maybe a little bit jealous. | 好吧 或许会有点吃醋 |
[06:44] | – Not an old boyfriend? – Mnh-mnh. | -不是老情人吗 -不是 |
[06:45] | You got it from a crime scene. | 那你一定是从犯罪现场得到的 |
[06:46] | That is a keepsake | 那是个纪念品 |
[06:48] | from the first murderer you ever collared. | 纪念你破获的第一桩案件 |
[06:51] | I told you, Castle, | 我告诉过你 卡塞尔 |
[06:53] | It’s private. | 那是个人隐私 |
[06:57] | Maybe it’s the actual murder victim | 也可能是火柴人年会上 |
[06:58] | from a stick man convention. | 某个受害的火柴人 |
[07:00] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[07:01] | That’s the best that you can come up with? | 你只能想出这种程度的烂故事了吗 |
[07:03] | – Challenge accepted. – So… | -接受挑战 -那个… |
[07:05] | Nothing in the financials | 从温蒂的财务账单上 |
[07:06] | explain why Wendy needed 4 grand in cash, | 无法看出她为什么需要4千现金 |
[07:09] | But I might have figured out what she was doing in town. | 但我差不多知道她来这儿的目的了 |
[07:12] | She used her credit card | 她昨天刷了信用卡 |
[07:13] | for a cab ride to 8th and market yesterday. | 乘车去了第8大道和市场街 |
[07:16] | The day she was killed. | 就是她死的当天 |
[07:17] | I spoke with a cabbie. Wendy took his business card. | 我跟一个出租车司机谈过 温蒂拿了他的名片 |
[07:19] | Said she was going to call | 说她会给他打电话 |
[07:20] | to have him take her back there today. | 让他今天再送她过去 |
[07:23] | Bet we find our answer there. | 我敢说那里会有我们想要的答案 |
[07:28] | A self-storage warehouse? | 自储式仓库 |
[07:30] | What’s a girl from Philly doing in a place like this? | 一个从费城来的姑娘到这儿来干什么 |
[07:33] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[07:34] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[07:35] | A lot less bloody when I saw her, though. | 不过我见到她的时候身上可没这么多血 |
[07:37] | She signed up for the auction. | 她报了名参加拍卖 |
[07:40] | Auction? | 拍卖 |
[07:40] | Every month we auction off repossessed storage units. | 我们每个月都会拍售被占用的储物仓库 |
[07:43] | You know, from deadbeats | 就是那些赖账的 |
[07:45] | That don’t pay their bills. | 他们没有付账 |
[07:47] | There’s one going on right now. | 现在就有场拍卖会正在进行呢 |
[07:48] | That’s what the $4,000 was for. | 那4千块就是为了这个 |
[07:50] | She was gonna bid on a unit. | 她想拍下一间储物仓库 |
[07:51] | Which unit? | 哪一间呢 |
[07:52] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[07:53] | Could be any one of the 14 we got up for bid. | 可能是我们打算拍售的14间中的任何一间 |
[07:56] | So there’s no way of telling which one she was interested in? | 所以完全不知道她对哪间有兴趣 |
[07:59] | Actually, there is a way. | 其实 是有线索的 |
[08:02] | We misinterpreted Wendy’s message. | 我们错误地理解了温蒂留下的信息 |
[08:03] | It’s not “Lie.” | 那写的不是”谎言” |
[08:04] | We were looking at it upside down. | 我们把它看倒了 |
[08:05] | It’s “3-1-7.” That’s what she was trying to say. | 应该是3-1-7 这才是她想说的 |
[08:09] | Is unit 317 up for auction? | 317号仓库在这次拍卖中吗 |
[08:11] | Oh, as a matter of fact, it is. | 哦 还真在 |
[08:13] | Probably auctioning it off as we speak. | 没准我们说话这会儿它已经拍卖出去了 |
[08:16] | Wendy was killed trying to buy that unit. | 温蒂想买下这间仓库结果却被杀了 |
[08:17] | If we let it get sold off… | 如果我们让它白白被卖掉 |
[08:18] | Then we’ll lose our best shot at finding out who the killer is. | 那我们就失去找出凶手的好机会了 |
[08:31] | Okay, next up is unit 317. | 好 下一个 317号仓库 |
[08:31] | You have 60 seconds to look, and then we start the bidding. | 你们有一分钟的时间参观 然后开始竞拍 |
[08:33] | All right, Ryan, so the owner of the unit was a Johan Fleming. | 莱恩 这间仓库的所有者名叫约翰·弗莱明 |
[08:37] | Can you run that? | 你能查一下吗 |
[08:38] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[08:39] | We need you to stop this auction. | 我们需要你停止这次拍卖 |
[08:41] | As much as I’d like to help, I’d like my money more. | 虽然我想帮忙 但是我更想赚钱 |
[08:43] | So unless you got a warrant, I don’t have to stop jack. | 所以你如果没有搜查令 我就不会阻止杰克 |
[08:46] | Okay, 30 seconds. | 好 还有30秒 |
[08:48] | Castle, what do you see? | 卡塞尔 你看见什么了 |
[08:49] | Uh… not much. | 没看见什么 |
[08:51] | Just a… | 只是 |
[08:52] | Just a bunch of junk. | 只是一堆垃圾 |
[08:54] | Yeah, well, the key to Wendy’s murder might be in that junk, | 可这堆垃圾里可能有温蒂案子的关键线索 |
[08:56] | And we’re about to lose it. | 而我们却要错过了 |
[08:58] | There’s no way I can get a warrant in time. | 我来不及去搞搜查令了 |
[09:00] | You may not have a warrant, but I got something better. | 搞不到也没关系 我有更好的东西 |
[09:02] | Checkbook. | 支票本 |
[09:03] | Auctions are cash only, hotshot. | 拍卖只接受现金 炫富男 |
[09:06] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[09:07] | What are we gonna do? Is 2 grand enough? | 我们肿么办 两千够吗 |
[09:10] | What are you doing with 2 grand in your pocket? | 你兜里带着两千大洋干嘛 |
[09:12] | I’m a best-selling author. | 我可是畅销作家 |
[09:13] | Why wouldn’t I have 2 grand in my pocket? | 随身不带个两千怎么行 |
[09:15] | All right. What do you want to give for it? | 好了 你们愿意花多少钱呢 |
[09:16] | Who’ll start us out? $100 bid. | 谁来抢第一拍 一百元起拍 |
[09:17] | – Who’s gonna go $100 one time? – Right here. | -谁愿意出一百 -这里 |
[09:18] | $100. Now who’ll go $200? $200. $200 bid now. | 一百元 谁愿意出价两百 出价两百 |
[09:20] | – Yep, yep. $200, thank you. Thank you very much. | -这里 -两百 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[09:22] | Now who’s gonna go to $300? Looking for a $300 bid. | 有谁加价到三百吗 有人吗 |
[09:23] | I got $300 on it. | 我出三百元 |
[09:23] | Big Percy’s in for $300. Now who wants to go $400? | 大个子波西出价三百 有人出价四百吗 |
[09:26] | – Right here. – Who’s going $400? One time. | -这里 -有人多过四百吗 四百一次 |
[09:28] | Pretty boy’s back, and he’s in for $400. | 帅小子抢回主动权 压过四百 |
[09:29] | Frankie’s got $500. Now who’s gonna go $600? | 弗兰基出价五百 有人出六百吗 |
[09:30] | – $600– – Yep, yep. | -六百 -这里 |
[09:31] | Peggy’s in for $600. Thank you very much. | 佩吉出价六百 非常感谢 |
[09:32] | -Now who’s gonna go $700? $700 – Next 100. | – 有人出价七百吗 – 我加一百 |
[09:33] | $700. Thank you very much. Who’s gonna go $800? | 七百 非常感谢 有人出八百吗 |
[09:35] | – Who’s going $800 one time? – I got $800 on it. | -有人愿意再加一百吗 -我出八百 |
[09:37] | Big Percy’s got $800. Now who’s gonna go $900? | 大个子波西出价八百 有人出九百吗 |
[09:38] | Frankie’s got $900. Now looking for a $1,000 bid. | 弗兰基出价九百 现在等待一千的出现 |
[09:40] | Who’s going $1,000 one time? | 有人加价到一千吗 |
[09:42] | Do I hear $1,000 from anybody here? | 有人愿意出价一千吗 |
[09:43] | Go a $1,000 bid one time. | 一次加价到一千元 |
[09:44] | – $1,500. – $1,500. | -一千五 -一千五 |
[09:47] | Anybody gonna top that? | 有人出价更高吗 |
[09:48] | Anybody anywhere? $1,500 going once. | 还有人吗 一千五百元一次 |
[09:50] | $1,500 going twice. | 一千五百元两次 |
[09:51] | $1,600. | 一千六 |
[09:52] | Sweet 16 gets in just under the wire. | 甜蜜十六岁最后时刻及时出现 |
[09:55] | Now who’s gonna go $1,700? | 有人出价一千七吗 |
[09:56] | Want to go $1,700 one time? Want to go $1,700? | 还有人继续出价吗 愿意出一千七的 |
[09:58] | Looking for a $1,700 bid. Anybody for $1,700? | 还有人愿意出价一千七吗 还有人吗 |
[09:59] | I’ve only got $2,000. | 我只有两千元 |
[10:02] | Here. | 这里 |
[10:04] | Sign it. | 签名 |
[10:06] | Now keep bidding. | 竞拍还在继续 |
[10:08] | Hi. Hi. | 你好呀 |
[10:09] | Big Percy, right? | 大个子波西 对吧 |
[10:11] | What would it take to get all the cash you have on you? | 怎样才能给我你身上所有现金呢 |
[10:13] | Depends on what you offering. | 就看你给我什么了 |
[10:15] | How about a check? | 明星签名怎么样 |
[10:17] | No, it’s good. I swear. | 绝对好的交易 我保证 |
[10:19] | It’s signed by the millionaire mystery novelist Richard Castle. | 由百万富翁悬疑小说家理查德·卡塞尔签出 |
[10:22] | Yeah, right. | 说的跟真的似的 |
[10:23] | No, really. He’s right behind me. | 真的 他就站在我后面呢 |
[10:25] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真人真身 -当然 |
[10:27] | My moms loves his books. Yes. I’ll do it. | 我妈妈爱死他的书了 我乐意 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:30] | I’ll give you $1,600. | 我给你一千六 |
[10:31] | But it’ll cost $2,500. | 但是你得给我两千五 |
[10:33] | – $1,800. – $2,300. | -一千八 -两千三 |
[10:35] | 2 grand, and he’ll name a character in his next novel | 两千 并且在下本书里以你妈的名字 |
[10:36] | – after your mom. – What? | -命名个角色 -什么 |
[10:38] | Sold. | 成交 |
[10:39] | Here you go. Thanks. | 给你 谢了 |
[10:43] | We got $3,600. Now make it work. | 我们有三千六 不成功便成仁 |
[10:45] | Who’ll go to 24 and a half? Give me 24 and a half one time. | 有人出价两千零五十吗 加到两千零五十 |
[10:46] | – Watch this. – $2,500 one time. | -看好了 -两千五 |
[10:48] | What do you say? Give me $2,500. | 你说什么 出价两千五 |
[10:49] | Do I hear $2,500 anywhere? | 有人出价多过两千五吗 |
[10:50] | – $3,000. – $3,000… | -三千 -三千 |
[10:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[10:52] | Trust me. I got this. | 相信我 我能搞定 |
[10:54] | Go $3,100 one time. | 加价到三千一 |
[10:55] | I think he might buy it. Who’ll go $3,100? | 我觉得他会买下 有人出价三千一吗 |
[10:56] | $3,050. | 三千零五十 |
[10:58] | $3,050. Now you want to go $3,100? | 三千零五十 你愿意出价三千一吗 |
[11:00] | You go $3,100 one time? Let me hear it. | 你愿意加价到三千一吗 快决定 |
[11:01] | You want to go $3,100 one time? What do you say? | 你要加价到三千一吗 怎么样 |
[11:03] | $3,500. | 三千五 |
[11:04] | $3,500. Now you want to go $3,600? | 三千五 你想加价到三千六吗 |
[11:06] | Castle, we’ve only got $3,600. | 开塞尔 我们只有三千六 |
[11:09] | Go 35 and a half. Go 35 and a half. | 下次加价三千五百五 三千五百五 |
[11:10] | You know what? I can do this all day. | 你知道吗 我一天都能玩这个 |
[11:11] | I’ll outbid myself. $3,600. | 我自己加价 三千六 |
[11:12] | $3,600. | 三千六 |
[11:15] | Anybody gonna top that? | 有人出价更高吗 |
[11:16] | Anybody where? $3,600 going once. | 有人吗 三千六一次 |
[11:18] | $3,600 going twice. Bid now or forever hold your peace. | 三千六两次 尽快竞拍过时不候 |
[11:21] | Sold right there to pretty boy for $3,600. | 帅小子以三千六百元赢得竞拍 |
[11:24] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:27] | How did you even know that was gonna work? | 你怎么知道这招能行 |
[11:28] | Well, as a champion poker player, | 作为一名赌王 |
[11:30] | I am a student of body language. | 我可是研究过肢体语言的 |
[11:32] | I could tell easily by looking at him– | 只要看他一眼我就能判断出 |
[11:33] | You had absolutely no idea. | 你根本是瞎蒙的 |
[11:34] | Not a clue. | 的确是 |
[11:35] | Congrats. | 祝贺你 |
[11:37] | All that junk is yours. | 那些废品都归你了 |
[11:39] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Oh, and, uh, my mother’s name… | 对了 我母亲的名字是 |
[11:43] | is Eunice. | 尤妮丝 |
[11:44] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[11:48] | Eunice? | 尤妮丝 |
[11:52] | Damn, bro. You actually bought all this crap? | 哥们儿 这堆破烂真是你花钱买的吗 |
[11:54] | All this crap is gonna crack this case wide open. | 这堆玩意儿能帮我们打开突破口 |
[11:57] | Thank you, L.T. | 谢谢你 中尉 |
[11:59] | You are so going to owe me for this. | 你这次可欠了我一个大人情 |
[12:01] | Castle, I don’t know if the department’s | 卡塞尔 我不知道警局能不能 |
[12:02] | gonna be able to reimburse you for all of this. | 给你报销这次的花费 |
[12:04] | That’s not the owing I mean. | 我指的不是这个 |
[12:06] | Ran down the name on unit 317– | 查过了317号仓库的主人 |
[12:08] | Johan Fleming. | 约翰·弗莱明 |
[12:10] | Address is bogus. Name is bogus. | 登记的地址是假的 名字也是假的 |
[12:12] | The guy doesn’t exist. | 根本就没这么个人 |
[12:13] | Then whose stuff is this? | 那这些东西是谁的 |
[12:14] | Well, the answer’s right in front of us. | 答案就摆在我们面前 |
[12:16] | His stuff will tell us who he is. | 他的这些东西会告诉我们主人是谁 |
[12:18] | Look, there’s a box of maps. | 瞧 这有一叠地图 |
[12:20] | Um, he was a geography buff. | 他是个地理爱好者 |
[12:22] | He enjoyed travel. | 他喜欢旅行 |
[12:24] | Maybe he was a trucker. | 或许是个卡车司机 |
[12:25] | Ah. See? Progress. | 看到了吗 有进展了 |
[12:26] | Ooh. Yo, climbing gear. | 攀岩装备 |
[12:29] | He’s an outdoorsman. | 他还是个野外运动家 |
[12:30] | A super creepy outdoorsman. | 一个变态的野外运动家 |
[12:33] | Hey, this is high-end stuff, Castle. | 卡塞尔 这都是高档货 |
[12:35] | Can I have this? | 能送给我吗 |
[12:36] | No. | 不行 |
[12:37] | Why not? You’re not a climber. | 为什么不行 你又不攀岩 |
[12:39] | I spent a lot of money on this stuff. | 我花了大价钱买这些东西 |
[12:40] | You want something? Make me an offer. | 你想要 给钱吧 |
[12:43] | What the hell is going on here? | 这边怎么回事 |
[12:45] | Whose junk is this, | 这些废品是谁的 |
[12:47] | And what in the hell is it doing in my precinct? | 怎么会出现在我的警局里 |
[12:48] | It’s Castle’s, sir. | 都是卡塞尔的 长官 |
[12:51] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[12:52] | Uh, sir, actually, | 长官 实际上 |
[12:54] | it’s a part of an ongoing investigation. | 这跟我们正在调查的案子有关 |
[12:56] | I don’t care. I want it gone, all of it. | 我不管 把它们给我全部都处理掉 |
[13:00] | Is that… | 那是 |
[13:03] | Oh, it is. | 还真是 |
[13:05] | Do you know what you have? | 你知道你手里拿的是什么吗 |
[13:07] | How rare that piece is? | 你知道它多稀有吗 |
[13:09] | Sir? | 长官 |
[13:10] | Are you a collector? | 你收藏这东西吗 |
[13:12] | Ever since I was a kid. | 从小就开始了 |
[13:13] | I have searched… | 我找这个东西 |
[13:15] | for years. | 已经好几年了 |
[13:17] | Well… | 那么 |
[13:19] | Search no more. | 别再找了 送给你 |
[13:20] | – No. – Yes. | -不会吧 -真的 |
[13:22] | It’s yours. | 它是你的了 |
[13:23] | Really? Well, | 真的吗 |
[13:25] | I –I don’t know w–I– | 我都不知道该… |
[13:26] | Say you’ll accept. | 接受了吧 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:34] | Thank you very much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[13:38] | Uh… carry on. | 你们继续 |
[13:43] | Oh, you can give her something, but you can’t give me something? | 你能把东西送她就不能送给我 |
[13:45] | Yeah, you already like me. | 对 反正你已经是我这伙的了 |
[13:47] | Hey, guys. Mother lode. | 伙计们 有发现 |
[13:49] | Tax returns. | 报税单 |
[13:50] | Looks like Johan Fleming’s actually Wendell Dupree. | 看来约翰·弗莱明的真名叫温德尔·杜普利 |
[13:54] | That’s the same last name as our victim. | 跟死者的姓是一样的 |
[13:55] | Yes, and the same date of birth, too. They must be twins. | 出生日期也一样 他们一定是双胞胎 |
[13:59] | Wait. Twins. | 等等 双胞胎 |
[14:01] | Of course. It all makes sense now. | 当然了 这就全讲得通了 |
[14:03] | Wendell’s secret identity– Johan Fleming– | 温德尔的假名字 约翰·弗莱明 |
[14:06] | Zan是超人双胞胎(the wonder twins)中的男孩 这对双胞胎是科幻漫画Super Friends里的人物 | |
[14:06] | Is the same secret identity of Zan, | 和Zan的假名字一样 |
[14:09] | The male half | 就是 |
[14:11] | Of the wonder twins. | 超人双胞胎中的那个男胎 |
[14:15] | Wonder twins? | 超人双胞胎 |
[14:18] | The Super Friends? | 《超人联盟》 |
[14:20] | Seriously, you guys, | 没搞错吧 伙计们 |
[14:21] | Do you not watch TV? | 你们不看电视吗 |
[14:24] | If this unit belonged to her brother, | 如果这间仓库是她兄弟的 |
[14:25] | then why was Wendy bidding on it? | 那为什么温蒂还要去竞拍呢 |
[14:27] | Why did he stop making payments? | 他为什么不再付租金了呢 |
[14:28] | And why was he using an alias? | 还有他为什么要用假名字呢 |
[14:30] | Why don’t we track down Wendell and ask him? | 我们还是先找到温德尔然后问他吧 |
[14:34] | Why don’t you buy a TV? | 你们还是先买台电视吧 |
[14:38] | Who knew that Gates had a softer side? | 谁能想到盖茨警监还有温柔的一面 |
[14:41] | Oh, god. Just beautiful. | 天啊 太漂亮了 |
[14:43] | It’s, um… | 有点 |
[14:44] | Creepy, very, very… creepy. | 瘆人 非常非常瘆人 |
[14:48] | So where are we on the brother? | 她兄弟查的怎么样了 |
[14:49] | Oh, it turns out the twins had a hard knock life. | 他俩的生活很艰辛 |
[14:53] | Their parents died in a car crash | 父母在他们小的时候 |
[14:55] | when they were teens. | 死于车祸 |
[14:56] | It’s like Wendell never really fully recovered. | 温德尔似乎一直没能从伤痛中走出来 |
[14:58] | He moved from town to town, getting in scrapes with the law. | 他不停地搬家 干些违法的事 |
[15:01] | So where can we find him? | 那我们去哪找他呢 |
[15:02] | In an urn. | 墓地里 |
[15:04] | He died six weeks ago. | 他6周前死了 |
[15:06] | Hit by a subway train. | 被地铁撞死了 |
[15:07] | Ouch. | 真惨 |
[15:08] | Explains why his storage bill wasn’t paid. | 这就解释了他为什么不再付仓库租金了 |
[15:11] | It says here it was an accident? | 报告里说那是意外事故吗 |
[15:12] | Well, the subway cameras were broken, | 地铁里的监控器坏了 |
[15:14] | so there’s really no way to know for sure. | 所以无法证实了 |
[15:17] | If his death is related to Wendy’s, | 如果他的死和温蒂的死有关 |
[15:18] | we could be looking at a second murder. | 这可能是又一起谋杀案 |
[15:21] | Okay, so that was one of Wendy’s | 刚刚联系了温蒂在费城的 |
[15:23] | fellow waitresses from Philly. | 服务员同事 |
[15:25] | According to her, Wendy was convinced | 据她所说 温蒂确信 |
[15:26] | that her brother’s death wasn’t an accident. | 她弟弟并非死于意外 |
[15:29] | Apparently, he was involved in something dangerous. | 显而易见 他陷入了某种危险中 |
[15:31] | What kind of dangerous? | 哪种危险 |
[15:32] | Wendy didn’t say, but according to this waitress, | 温蒂没说 不过据这位服务员所说 |
[15:33] | just before the subway accident, Wendell called his sister | 就在地铁意外前夕 温德尔打给他姐姐 |
[15:36] | and said it was over and | 说事情已经结束 |
[15:37] | all of their problems were solved. | 所有的麻烦也已烟消云散 |
[15:39] | And yet, he ends up dead | 只不过 弟弟最终以死收场 |
[15:41] | and she was desperate enough to risk everything– | 姐姐绝望到不惜冒一切风险 |
[15:43] | her job, jail– | 丢工作 下监狱 |
[15:44] | just to go after her brother’s storage unit. | 只为了找她弟弟的储物仓库 |
[15:46] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[15:47] | I mean, we’ve been through all this stuff, | 这些东西我们都查过了 |
[15:49] | it just seems like a bunch of random junk. | 看起来就是堆不知所谓的废品 |
[15:51] | Well, maybe it’s just that | 也许只是 |
[15:52] | we don’t know exactly what we’re looking for. | 我们还不清楚到底要找什么 |
[15:55] | I mean, whoever killed Wendy | 无论是谁杀了温蒂 |
[15:56] | most likely came from Wendell’s world. | 极有可能是温德尔认识的人 |
[15:58] | So what do we know about him? | 我们掌握了他的什么线索 |
[16:00] | For the last three months, using his wonder twin alias, | 过去的三个月里 温德尔一直用化名 |
[16:02] | Wendell worked as a chauffer | 给一个叫安吉莉卡·亨利的人 |
[16:04] | for one Angelica Henley, | 当司机 |
[16:06] | a wealthy socialite. | 她是个有权有势的贵妇 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:10] | Then let’s start here. | 我们就从这查起 |
[16:18] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[16:19] | May I help you? | 能为你们效劳吗 |
[16:21] | Uh, we were hoping to speak with Ms. Henley. | 我们想找亨利夫人谈谈 |
[16:23] | The lady in the purple cocktail dress. | 身穿紫色酒会礼服的女士就是了 |
[16:25] | May I take you to her? | 需要我引荐吗 |
[16:26] | Uh, you know what? I think we can manage. | 我们自己去就行了 |
[16:28] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[16:29] | I’m on duty. | 我在工作呢 |
[16:30] | Ah, alas, I’m forced to drink alone. | 一声叹息 我只好独饮了 |
[16:33] | Angelica Henley. | 安吉莉卡·亨利 |
[16:35] | Anhelica. | 是安赫莉卡 |
[16:37] | The “G” Is silent. | 里面的G不发音 |
[16:39] | Wouldn’t that make it Anelica? | 那不就是安莉卡了吗 |
[16:42] | Anhelica. | 是安赫莉卡 |
[16:43] | Well, I’m Detective Kate Beckett, | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[16:45] | And this is Mr. Castle. | 这位是卡塞尔先生 |
[16:47] | Could we have a word? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[16:48] | What’s all this about? I have guests. | 究竟所为何事 我还有客人 |
[16:51] | Now I understand that you employed a man named Johan Fleming. | 我知道您雇了一位叫约翰·弗莱明的人 |
[16:54] | Yes, and I was so heartbroken when the poor boy died. | 是的 可怜的孩子死的时候我心都碎了 |
[16:57] | Well, were you aware that his real name was Wendell Dupree? | 您知道他的真名叫温德尔·杜普利吗 |
[17:00] | No, I wasn’t. | 我不知道 |
[17:01] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有没有什么仇家 |
[17:03] | No, I-I don’t think so. | 没有 我不这么认为 |
[17:05] | Wait. You mean, his– his name was Wendell? | 慢着 你说他叫温德尔 |
[17:07] | Was he in trouble? | 他是不是惹了麻烦 |
[17:08] | Was he involved in any illegal activities. | 还是参与了什么不法活动 |
[17:10] | No, no, no. The police cleared him. | 不 没有 警察已经给他澄清了 |
[17:13] | Of what? | 澄清什么 |
[17:14] | Oh, well, two days before he died, I was robbed. | 他死的前两天 我遭劫了 |
[17:17] | Somebody broke in here and cracked my wall safe. | 有人闯进了我家 撬了我的壁式保险箱 |
[17:19] | What did they take? | 劫匪拿走了什么 |
[17:20] | My bracelet made out of pink diamonds | 我那条用粉钻打造的手镯 |
[17:23] | that was worth over $4 million. | 价值可是超过了四百万美元 |
[17:25] | Wendell stole the bracelet. | 温德尔偷了那条手镯 |
[17:26] | That’s what’s in the storage unit. | 就放在储物仓库里 |
[17:28] | That’s why he was killed. | 这就是他命丧黄泉的原因 |
[17:42] | What are you so happy about? | 你有什么好欣喜若狂的 |
[17:43] | There is a $4-million diamond bracelet | 有条价值四百万美元的钻石手链 |
[17:46] | buried in my auction winnings. | 就在我赢回的拍卖品中 |
[17:48] | I’m rich. | 我发达了 |
[17:50] | Or richer. | 或者更发达了 |
[17:51] | Till Detective Beckett takes it from you | 直到贝克特探长从你这里拿走 |
[17:53] | and returns it to its rightful owner. | 归还给真正的物主 |
[17:55] | Yes, but not even that can ruin my day | 也对 不过这也破坏不了我的好心情 |
[17:57] | because tonight | 因为今晚 |
[17:58] | is my very special | 是和我女儿 |
[18:00] | last-night-before-college dinner with my daughter. | 临上大学前的送别晚餐 |
[18:03] | About that. Can we cancel? | 关于这事 我们取消好吗 |
[18:05] | What? Whoa. What? Why? | 什么 你说什么 为什么 |
[18:07] | Alexis, we made these plans months ago. | 阿丽克西斯 我们几个月前就计划好了 |
[18:09] | Do you know how hard it is, even for me, | 你知道即便是你爸我 |
[18:11] | to get reservations– | 能订到位子有多不容易吗 |
[18:12] | If it’s the reservations you care so much about, | 你要是这么在意预订的位子 |
[18:14] | why don’t you just take your girlfriend? | 不如带你的女朋友去好了 |
[18:17] | Hold on, Alexis. That’s not… | 等一下 阿丽克西斯 我不是 |
[18:18] | That’s not– | 我不是 |
[18:22] | that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[18:23] | Alexis hates me? | 阿丽克西斯讨厌我 |
[18:26] | Is it because we’re together? | 因为我们在一起了 |
[18:28] | I guess she feels like she’s being replaced, | 我猜她可能觉得自己被取代了 |
[18:30] | which is weird | 说来也怪 |
[18:31] | because she’s never done this before– | 她以前从不这样的 |
[18:32] | not with Gina, | 对吉娜不会 |
[18:33] | not with the hundreds of super-hot girlfriends I’ve– | 对我以前成群的超正女友都不会 |
[18:35] | Okay, I don’t need to hear this. | 行了 我不想听 |
[18:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:41] | So do you think I should talk to her? | 你觉得我该跟她谈谈吗 |
[18:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[18:44] | No, she’ll eat you alive. | 不行 她会把你给生吞活剥了 |
[18:45] | Let me handle it. | 我来处理吧 |
[18:46] | Handle what? | 处理什么 |
[18:47] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[18:49] | So… uniforms are going through Wendell’s belongings, | 警员在彻查温德尔所有的遗物 |
[18:51] | looking for the bracelet, | 想找到手镯 |
[18:52] | but Robbery finally sent over the report | 不过盗窃科终于把安吉莉卡·亨利家 |
[18:54] | on the break-in on Angelica Henley’s. | 入室抢劫案的报告送过来了 |
[18:56] | Take a look at these. | 看看这个 |
[18:57] | Wow. A real beauty. | 美艳绝伦 |
[18:59] | Certainly worth killing for. | 绝对值得为它去杀人 |
[19:00] | I am speaking of the bracelet | 未免某人胡思乱想 |
[19:01] | in case anyone is wondering. | 声明一下我说的是手镯 |
[19:03] | It was a 2-man job, pretty sophisticated, too. | 是两人作案 经验老到 |
[19:05] | One suspect put a bypass on the alarm in the basement. | 嫌犯之一在地下室的警报器上装了旁路 |
[19:08] | The other rappelled from the roof | 另一个从屋顶沿绳而下 |
[19:10] | And went in through the window. | 从窗口进去 |
[19:11] | Which explains the climbing equipment you had your eye on. | 这就解释了那些攀爬器械存在的原因 |
[19:13] | So Wendell was suspiciously hit by a train | 温德尔在偷走钻石手镯后 |
[19:17] | after stealing a diamond bracelet, | 很可疑地被火车撞死 |
[19:19] | and then six weeks later, | 六个星期之后 |
[19:19] | his sister goes looking for his storage unit, | 他的妹妹试图寻找他的储物仓库 |
[19:22] | and she ends up dead. | 结果也死了 |
[19:23] | What if it’s a “no honor among thieves” thing? | 有没有可能是”盗亦无道” 自相残杀 |
[19:25] | You said it was a 2-man job. | 你说过行窃需要两个人 |
[19:27] | What if Wendell’s partner decided | 有没有可能是温德尔的同伙 |
[19:28] | that he wanted the bracelet for himself, | 决定独吞手镯 |
[19:30] | only he killed Wendell | 只是他在还没弄清温德尔 |
[19:31] | before he figured out where he’d stashed it? | 藏匿手镯的地点就把他杀了 |
[19:33] | So he follows Wendy, she leads him to the storage unit, | 所以他跟踪了温蒂 她领他到储物仓库 |
[19:35] | and then he kills her. | 他又把她杀了 |
[19:36] | Find the partner, find the killer. | 找到同伙 就找到凶手了 |
[19:38] | Well, maybe we already found him. | 也许我们已经找到他了 |
[19:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:41] | Castle, do you remember at the auction, | 卡塞尔 你还记得竞拍时 |
[19:42] | all of the bidders dropped out after $1,500? | 所有竞价者在价格抬到1500美元时就放弃了竞拍 |
[19:45] | Except one. | 除了那个人 |
[19:46] | He knew what was inside. | 他知道里面有什么 |
[19:47] | Why else would he bid so high? | 不然为什么会出那么高的价格 |
[19:50] | Felix Gozarian, NYPD. | 菲利克斯·格泽林恩 纽约警局 |
[19:52] | Open up. | 开门 |
[19:54] | Just a second! | 马上来 |
[19:59] | He’s making a run for it. | 他要逃跑 |
[20:00] | – Yeah. Go. – NYPD! | -撞吧 -纽约警局 |
[20:02] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[20:07] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[20:08] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[20:12] | I thought you were thieves trying to steal my stuff. | 我以为你们是来偷东西的贼 |
[20:14] | I had absolutely no idea what was in the storage unit. It’s– | 我完全不知道那仓库里有什么 |
[20:17] | Yet, unlike anyone else there, | 但你却异于他人 |
[20:19] | you bid us through the roof. | 把价格抬得超高 |
[20:21] | Lady, that’s strategy. I-I bid on a lot of things. | 小姐 那叫技巧 我竞拍过许多东西 |
[20:24] | That’s how I make my money. | 那是我的生财之道 |
[20:26] | So you actually… sell this stuff? | 这么说你出售这些东西 |
[20:29] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[20:30] | I’m still organizing, cataloging. | 我还在整货 记录分类 |
[20:33] | There’s a method to all of this– | 收集什么 竞拍什么 |
[20:34] | you know, what I collect, what I bid on. | 都是讲究方式方法的 |
[20:37] | Especially when you got inside information. | 特别是在你有内线消息的时候 |
[20:39] | You knew exactly what was in that unit. | 你知道那仓库里有什么 |
[20:42] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[20:47] | Yeah, you know, I was thinking, | 我想起 |
[20:49] | when I signed up for the auction, | 当我报名参加竞拍的时候 |
[20:52] | there was a guy. | 有个男人 |
[20:53] | Yeah, offered me $500 to be his proxy, | 他出五百块钱请我替他 |
[20:57] | get unit 317. | 去竞拍317号 |
[20:58] | Very specific. 317. | 非常明确 就要317 |
[21:00] | And what did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[21:02] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[21:03] | $500? I’m not in for the short money. | 就五百块 我不缺那点钱 |
[21:07] | It made me curious. | 但这使我很好奇 |
[21:08] | 317. Why? | 为什么非要317 |
[21:10] | That was probably Wendell’s partner. | 那人应该就是温德尔的同伙 |
[21:13] | And was he at the auction? | 他在竞拍现场吗 |
[21:14] | No. No, no, no, no. I never saw him again. | 不 不在 我后来再没见过他 |
[21:17] | We’re gonna need you to sit with a sketch artist. | 我们要带你回去见见人像画师 |
[21:20] | So Felix alibied out. | 菲利克斯的不在场证明成立 |
[21:22] | But… | 但是 |
[21:24] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[21:26] | Wendell’s partner. | 温德尔的同伙 |
[21:27] | Ryan and Esposito are trying to I.D. him now. | 莱恩和埃斯波西托正在查他的身份信息 |
[21:30] | How about you? | 你有什么进展 |
[21:31] | I have ripped through | 我已经翻遍了 |
[21:32] | everything in this room big enough to hide a bracelet. | 这里所有能装下手镯的东西 |
[21:35] | You know what I found? | 猜我找到了什么 |
[21:36] | – Nothing? – Absolutely nothing. | -什么都没找到 -什么都没有 |
[21:38] | Save for these wicked nunchakus, | 除了这个双节棍 |
[21:40] | which is how I broke the hot dog maker. | 我用它敲开热狗机 |
[21:43] | Also some notable books– Slovakian Polka Music, | 还有一些名著 《斯洛伐克波尔卡舞曲》 |
[21:46] | Prosthetic Eye Manufacturing, and my favorite, | 《人工眼球制造》和我的最爱 |
[21:48] | a “History of Irish Travelers.” | 《爱尔兰旅者的历史》 |
[21:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[21:52] | All of the evidence, Wendy’s murder– | 这些证据 杀死温蒂的凶手 |
[21:54] | everything points to the fact that | 一切线索都显示 |
[21:55] | that bracelet should be in there. | 手镯就在仓库里 |
[21:57] | Well, it’s not. | 但是它不在 |
[21:58] | I did, however, make some headway | 但在这期间 我想出了一些 |
[22:00] | on my little stick man theory. | 关于你的那个小棍人的故事 |
[22:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:03] | Yes. Whilst you were still an officer, | 是的 当你还是制服警员的时候 |
[22:05] | you risked your life running into traffic | 你曾不顾自身危险 冲入车流 |
[22:07] | to save an old gypsy woman. | 救了一个吉普赛老妪 |
[22:09] | A gypsy woman? | 一个吉普赛女人 |
[22:10] | An old gypsy woman. | 吉普赛老妪 |
[22:12] | To reward your bravery, | 为了奖励你的英勇 |
[22:13] | she gave you a talisman. | 她给了你一个护身符 |
[22:15] | She said, as long as you keep it. | 她说 只要你带着它 |
[22:18] | No harm will ever befall you. | 你就不会受到伤害 |
[22:20] | No harm will ever befall me? | 我就不会受到伤害 |
[22:23] | You look all right to me. | 我觉得你看起来挺健全的呀 |
[22:24] | So, Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[22:26] | I decided to give “Frozen Heat” a read, | 我决定拜读你的《冰冻希特》 |
[22:28] | and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:30] | It’s really a good book. | 真是本好书 |
[22:33] | You liked it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[22:34] | I loved it. | 我爱死了 |
[22:35] | – I, uh, do you mind? – No. | -你介意签个名吗 -不 |
[22:37] | I-I ordered the rest of the Nikki Heat series. | 我已经订购了妮基·希特系列其他的几本 |
[22:41] | And, again, thank you | 再次感谢你 |
[22:42] | for my gemini collectible. | 把娃娃送给我 |
[22:45] | I now have a complete set. | 现在我的收藏完整了 |
[22:50] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[22:51] | She loves me now, | 现在她爱死我了 |
[22:52] | and I’ve got that scary little monstrosity to thank for it. | 这都要感谢那个阴森森的小娃娃 |
[22:55] | Hey, guys. You need to see this. | 伙计们 来看看这个 |
[22:57] | So robbery interviewed a guy named Marco Vinstrolli. | 抢劫组的同事查过一个叫马可·温斯特利的人 |
[23:02] | His van got a parking ticket around the corner | 安吉莉卡手镯被偷的那晚 他在那个街角 |
[23:04] | the night that Angelica’s bracelet was stolen. | 得到一张违规停车的罚单 |
[23:06] | Now they found nothing to connect him, but… | 现在还无法将他和案子联系起来 但是 |
[23:11] | Look familiar? | 很像吧 |
[23:12] | That’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[23:14] | The storage manager said that he rented Marco a unit | 仓库管理员说在拍卖的前一天 |
[23:16] | on the same floor the day before the auction. | 他租给马可同一层的一个单元 |
[23:18] | So I-I reviewed their surveillance tapes. | 于是我过了一遍监控录像 |
[23:20] | This is from 6:00 a.m. yesterday morning. | 这是昨天早上六点的录像 |
[23:22] | Five hours before the auction. | 也就是拍卖前的五小时 |
[23:25] | He broke into my storage unit. | 他闯进了我的储物仓库 |
[23:27] | Well, it’s–it was Wendell’s at the time, | 好吧 那时还是温德尔的 |
[23:30] | but now it’s mine. | 但现在是我的 |
[23:32] | Is that a safe? | 那是保险箱吗 |
[23:34] | That’s why we couldn’t find your bracelet. | 正是如此我们才找不到你的手镯 |
[23:35] | Because it was in the safe. | 因为它在保险箱里 |
[23:36] | My safe. | 我的保险箱 |
[23:38] | So do we have a license on that van? | 拿到对那车的搜查证了吗 |
[23:47] | Put it down, dirtbag! | 放下手中的东西 |
[23:48] | NYPD, put up your hands right now! | 纽约警察 立刻举起双手 |
[23:49] | Take your hand off your tool, Marco. | 马可 立刻放下你的工具 |
[23:55] | Shut up. | 不许说话 |
[24:00] | Marco, we know that you and Wendell were partners. | 马可 我们知道你和温德尔曾是搭档 |
[24:02] | Your van was ticketed when you guys pulled the job. | 你们行窃的时候 车被贴了罚单 |
[24:05] | Robbery couldn’t prove it before, | 劫案组之前没法证明 |
[24:06] | but now with these, well, we got you. | 但是现在我们掌握了这些 所以抓到你了 |
[24:09] | Well, it seems to me like all you’ve got me for | 在我看来你们抓我似乎只是因为 |
[24:11] | is stealing a safe. | 我偷了保险箱 |
[24:13] | What’s the punishment for that, 30 days? | 这能判多长时间啊 30天吗 |
[24:17] | More like 30 years | 等我们加上 |
[24:18] | after we add Wendell and Wendy’s murders to it. | 温德尔和温蒂的谋杀指控后 我看30年还差不多 |
[24:22] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[24:24] | Why don’t you tell us exactly what happened, | 我还是老实招供吧 |
[24:25] | and we’ll get the D.A. to cut you a deal? | 我们会让地检官给你提供减罪协议 |
[24:27] | But you better hurry, | 但是你最好抓紧点 |
[24:28] | because they’re cutting through that safe, | 因为他们正在切开那个保险箱 |
[24:29] | and when they find that diamond bracelet, | 一旦他们发现了钻石手镯 |
[24:30] | you’re on your own. | 你怎么求情都没用 |
[24:34] | You know what I love about this case? | 你知道我喜欢这案子哪点吗 |
[24:37] | What’s that? | 哪点 |
[24:38] | Finding a pretty pink bracelet in my belongings. | 在我的物品里寻找漂亮的粉色手镯 |
[24:43] | You know you’re gonna have to return that– | 你知道我们得把它还给 |
[24:43] | I know, Ryan. | 我知道 莱恩 |
[24:45] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[24:46] | Can’t you just let me have this moment, | 你就不能让我享受 |
[24:48] | this one small, “Treasure island,” | 这个《金银岛》混搭 |
[24:50] | Indiana Jones moment? | 《夺宝奇兵》的时刻吗 |
[24:52] | Sorry. You got it. | 抱歉 知道了 |
[24:53] | Well, it’s too late now. It’s ruined. | 太晚了 已经被你毁了 |
[24:56] | All I did was help him break in to that penthouse. | 我只是帮助他闯入那个阁楼 |
[25:00] | I swear to god, | 我发誓 |
[25:02] | I didn’t even know the guy. | 我都不认识那个人 |
[25:04] | Johan or Wendell, | 约翰或是温德尔 |
[25:06] | whatever, paid me 5 grand | 管他叫什么 给了我五千美金 |
[25:08] | to kill the alarms, no questions asked. | 关掉报警器 什么问题都不问 |
[25:11] | We did the job, he came out happy, | 我们成功后 他很高兴 |
[25:14] | said “Mission accomplished,” we went separate ways. | 说”任务完成” 我们就分道扬镳了 |
[25:17] | Except you still wanted the bracelet. | 可是你还是想要那个手镯 |
[25:19] | So you went after him and you killed him. | 所以你就杀了他 |
[25:22] | I didn’t even know that he took that damn bracelet | 我根本都不知道他拿走了那个该死的手镯 |
[25:25] | until I read about it in the papers. | 直到我在报纸上看到 |
[25:27] | And by that time, he was already dead. | 那时候他已经死了 |
[25:30] | So I broke into Wendell’s, | 所以我就闯入温德尔家 |
[25:31] | but all I found was a key, marked “Storage unit.” | 但我只找到一把标记着”储物仓库”的钥匙 |
[25:37] | And you didn’t know where that storage unit was. | 但你不知道储物仓库在哪 |
[25:38] | So I kept a close eye on upcoming auctions | 所以我就密切关注即将举办的拍卖 |
[25:41] | until I found one with Johan’s name. | 后来我就找到了写着约翰名字的 |
[25:43] | As soon as I saw the safe inside, I knew… | 我一看到里面的保险箱我就知道 |
[25:47] | that’s where he had stashed that diamond bracelet. | 他将钻石手镯放在了那里 |
[25:53] | Oh, I love this part– | 我爱死这一刻了 |
[25:55] | The kick of adrenaline, | 肾上腺素激增 |
[25:57] | the quickening of the heart, | 心跳加快 |
[25:58] | those last few drops of anticipation. | 期望即将实现 |
[26:03] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[26:05] | So where is the bracelet? | 那手镯在哪 |
[26:06] | Wherever it is, it’s laughing at me. | 不管它在哪 一定在嘲笑我 |
[26:09] | Maybe Marco was wrong, | 也许马可搞错了 |
[26:10] | and Wendell sold it before he was killed. | 温德尔死前就把手镯出手了 |
[26:12] | Well, then where’s the money from the sale? | 那卖手镯的钱去哪了 |
[26:13] | No money means there should be a bracelet. | 没有钱说明手镯应该还在 |
[26:15] | No bracelet means there should be money. | 没有手镯说明应该有钱 |
[26:17] | I think the question we should be asking is, how did Wendell | 我觉得我们应该问的问题是 温德尔是怎么 |
[26:19] | even pull off a heist like this to begin with? | 开始实施这个盗窃计划的 |
[26:22] | Angelica said that the thief cracked the wall safe. | 安吉莉卡说小偷弄开了壁式保险箱 |
[26:25] | Do you know how hard it is to crack a wall safe? | 你知道弄开壁式保险箱得有多难吗 |
[26:27] | Especially since Wendell didn’t even have | 特别考虑到温德尔的储物仓库里都没有 |
[26:28] | any of the proper equipment in his storage unit. It just– | 任何适合的工具 这… |
[26:31] | Doesn’t make any sense? | 说不通吗 |
[26:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:33] | Unless Angelica wasn’t telling us the truth. | 除非安吉莉卡没有跟我们说实话 |
[26:41] | Listen to this– | 看看这个 |
[26:42] | Angelica was scheduled for a bankruptcy hearing a week ago, | 一周前安吉莉卡本应出席破产听证会 |
[26:45] | but it was canceled because she made a $2-million payment | 但是听证会被取消了 因为她向债权人 |
[26:47] | to her creditors. | 支付了两百万 |
[26:48] | That’s right after the insurance company | 恰好是在保险公司赔偿了她 |
[26:50] | paid her claim on the bracelet. | 手镯的赔偿金之后 |
[26:52] | What if this whole thing | 如果整件事情 |
[26:53] | was a ploy to commit insurance fraud? | 是有预谋的保险诈骗呢 |
[26:55] | “Mission accomplished.” | “任务完成” |
[26:57] | That’s what Wendell said after the break-in. | 温德尔入室成功后是这么说的 |
[26:59] | “Mission accomplished.” | “任务完成” |
[27:01] | Right. He didn’t say he actually stole anything. | 没错 他没说他到底要偷什么 |
[27:04] | The mission was to make it look like a robbery. | 任务就是要制造出盗窃的假象 |
[27:06] | And the best way to make it look real, | 而制造假象 |
[27:07] | to fool the police and the insurance company… | 欺骗警察和保险公司的最佳办法 |
[27:10] | Is to actually break in yet steal nothing. | 就是真的入室但却不偷任何东西 |
[27:12] | Angelica set this whole thing up. | 安吉莉卡设计了这整件事 |
[27:14] | And the only other person that knew was Wendell. | 唯一的知情人就是温德尔 |
[27:16] | She couldn’t afford to let him or his sister expose her secret. | 她无法承担那对姐弟泄露秘密的风险 |
[27:20] | I call that motive for murder | 我认为那算杀人动机 |
[27:21] | and probable cause for a search warrant. | 可以据此申请搜查令 |
[27:32] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry, Ms. Henley. They just barged in. | 抱歉 亨利女士 他们硬闯进来的 |
[27:39] | I tried to stop them. | 我试过阻止他们 |
[27:40] | You people have no grounds to search my residence. | 你们没有理由搜查我的住所 |
[27:43] | Actually… we do. | 事实上 我们有 |
[27:45] | This is outrageous. | 这真令人发指 |
[27:47] | She’s right. This is outrageous. | 没错 确实令人发指 |
[27:48] | You know what you should do? | 知道你应该做什么吗 |
[27:50] | Open that wall safe and prove us wrong. | 打开壁式保险箱 证明我们是错的 |
[27:54] | Fine. We can just tear it out of the wall if you’d like. | 好吧 如果你想 我们也能从墙里撬出来 |
[27:56] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:16] | Well, is it there? | 在里面吗 |
[28:21] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 尤物 |
[28:26] | This little beauty has caused a lot of trouble, hasn’t it? | 这件小美物可惹了不少麻烦 不是吗 |
[28:29] | That’s what beautiful things do, my dear, | 美丽的东西就会这样 亲爱的 |
[28:33] | at least to me. | 至少我是这么认为的 |
[28:34] | So why didn’t you just sell it | 那为什么你不把它卖了 |
[28:36] | and solve all your money problems | 以解决所有的财政问题 |
[28:37] | instead of hiring Wendell to stage a robbery? | 而是雇温德尔伪造一起盗窃案 |
[28:41] | I didn’t hire Wendell. | 我没雇温德尔 |
[28:42] | I didn’t even know he was involved in all of this | 你告诉我之前 我甚至不知道 |
[28:44] | until you told me. | 他也牵扯在内 |
[28:45] | So the fact that he broke in the same night that you called | 就是说他入室当晚 你打电话报警 |
[28:48] | and reported this stolen, | 说手镯被偷了 |
[28:49] | that’s just a coincidence? | 也只是个巧合吗 |
[28:51] | Look, when I came home | 当我回到家 |
[28:54] | and saw that my apartment had been burglarized, | 看见公寓被盗之后 |
[28:56] | I was– I was panicked, shocked. | 我恐慌至极 震惊万分 |
[29:00] | Until I saw that nothing had been taken. | 但我发现没有东西被偷 |
[29:02] | So I thought that if I | 于是我想不如 |
[29:04] | simply pretended that my bracelet had been stolen, | 就假装自己的手镯被盗 |
[29:09] | it would solve all my problems. | 这样能解决我所有的问题 |
[29:10] | Except you created two new problems– | 可你又制造出了两个新问题 |
[29:13] | your chauffer and his sister– | 你的司机和他的姐姐 |
[29:15] | both of whom are now dead. | 都死了 |
[29:18] | I think it’s time for me to call my attorney. | 我想我该加律师来了 |
[29:21] | So she admitted to insurance fraud | 她认了保险诈骗罪 |
[29:23] | hoping to avoid murder charges. | 希望能避免谋杀的指控 |
[29:25] | At least I think that’s her play. | 至少我觉得这是她玩的戏码 |
[29:26] | – You think? – Yeah, she’s a desperate woman | -你觉得 -对 她是个绝望的女人 |
[29:28] | on the verge of losing her wealth. | 面临着即将失去的所有财富 |
[29:30] | That’s death to someone like her. | 这无疑是对她判了死刑 |
[29:31] | She’s probably willing to do anything to avoid it– | 她会愿意做任何事来避免这样 |
[29:34] | lie, steal, cheat, | 比如撒谎 偷窃 诈骗 |
[29:36] | and in this case, kill. | 甚至谋杀 |
[29:38] | Yeah, but that still doesn’t explain the storage locker. | 对 但那仍无法解释储物仓库的事 |
[29:40] | I mean, if Wendell didn’t steal anything, | 如果温德尔没有偷任何东西 |
[29:43] | what did he put in there | 那他往里面放了什么 |
[29:44] | that his sister was so desperate to get? | 会让他姐姐这么渴望拿到手 |
[29:46] | And if it didn’t have anything to do with her murder, | 而且如果这和她的谋杀案无关 |
[29:48] | why would she write the locker number in her blood? | 她为什么要用自己的血写下那个仓库号 |
[29:50] | Castle, you went through that storage unit | 卡塞尔 你仔细地 |
[29:52] | with a fine-tooth comb. | 检查了仓库里的东西 |
[29:53] | You said that there’s nothing of value in there. | 你说里面没有任何有价值的东西 |
[29:55] | Well, yeah, nothing of value to us. | 没错 对我们来说没有价值 |
[29:58] | But I mean, what about something of value to them? | 但如果对他们来说有价值呢 |
[30:00] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[30:01] | I don’t know– a trinket, | 我不知道 小饰品 |
[30:03] | an heirloom. | 或是传家宝 |
[30:06] | The answer’s in there somewhere. It has to be. | 答案就在那里的某处 一定在 |
[30:08] | Anyway… It’s getting late. | 总之 时间不早了 |
[30:10] | I have to drop off Alexis first thing in the morning. | 明天第一件事是送阿丽克西斯去学校 |
[30:13] | – Fresh start tomorrow? – Sure. | -明天再重新开始吧 -好 |
[30:14] | Walk you out? | 要送你出去吗 |
[30:16] | Uh, you know what? I’ve gotta stick around. | 我再待一会儿 |
[30:17] | I have to go over Angelica’s alibi. | 我要再查一下安吉莉卡的不在场证词 |
[30:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:23] | I so wish I could kiss you right now. | 此刻我真希望能吻你 |
[30:25] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:37] | This is me… | 这是我… |
[30:38] | softly touching your face, | 轻柔地触碰你的脸庞 |
[30:40] | pulling you in for a long, slow kiss. | 拥你入怀 深情一吻 |
[30:45] | And this is me kissing you back, | 这是我在回吻你 |
[30:48] | running my hands through your hair. | 我的手指拂过你的头发 |
[30:54] | Best handshake ever. | 这是最美好的握手 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:01] | I think my hand’s getting a little sweaty. | 我的手好像出汗了 |
[31:02] | I know. It’s kinda gross. | 我知道 有点恶心 |
[31:03] | – Sorry. – No worries. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[31:18] | Oh, Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[31:19] | My darling, farewell. | 亲爱的 永别了 |
[31:21] | God knows when we shall meet again. | 天知道我们何时能再次相见 |
[31:24] | That’s Shakespeare, you know? | 莎士比亚说的 你知道吗 |
[31:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:26] | All right, no farewells, no good-byes. | 好了 不说永别 不说再见 |
[31:28] | Just see ya later, kiddo. | 过会儿见 孩子 |
[31:30] | See you later, gram. | 过会儿见 奶奶 |
[31:32] | I’ll be in the hall, darling. | 我在大厅等你 亲爱的 |
[31:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:38] | So… | 那个… |
[31:40] | This is your new home, huh? | 这里就是你的新家了吗 |
[31:47] | Hey, look, I get it. | 听着 我理解 |
[31:50] | I do. | 真的 |
[31:51] | But whatever happens between Beckett and me, | 但无论我和贝克特之间发生了什么事 |
[31:55] | I want you to know– I mean, we could break up tomorrow, | 我想让你知道 我们可能明天就分手 |
[31:57] | we could spend the rest of our lives together– | 也可能会一起共度余生 |
[31:58] | but she will never take your place in my heart. | 但她绝不会取代你在我心中的位置 |
[32:02] | Why would I be worried about detective Beckett replacing me? | 我为什么要担心贝克特警探会取代我 |
[32:09] | You were act– I thought– | 你当时表现得… 我以为 |
[32:11] | How can you be so smart and so clueless at the same time? | 你是怎么做到智慧和愚蠢并重的 |
[32:14] | Practice. | 多练练就好了 |
[32:16] | This is no more about Beckett | 跟贝克特没什么关系 |
[32:18] | than it’s about the fact my mother isn’t here. | 我就是觉得我妈怎么能不来 |
[32:20] | – Sorry, honey, but your mom… – No. | -对不起 亲爱的 你妈她 -不 |
[32:21] | – She’s in– – No, it’s fine. | -她在 -没关系 |
[32:22] | It’s always been fine, | 真的没关系 |
[32:25] | because no matter what, | 因为不管怎么样 |
[32:27] | I’d wake up, and you’d be there, | 我醒来时你都会在我旁边 |
[32:30] | and I’d know that everything’s fine. | 让我知道一切安好 |
[32:32] | Oh, and when you wake up here… | 现在你要住在这里了… |
[32:34] | Then I’m here. | 没错 |
[32:36] | And you’re there. | 而你不在 |
[32:38] | Even though there is only 5 miles away… | 虽然从家到这里只有五英里 |
[32:43] | it’s not here. | 这里毕竟跟家不一样 |
[32:47] | Well, everything is going to be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[32:51] | And you are gonna be fine. | 你也是 |
[32:54] | And though I am there, | 虽然我不在你身边 |
[32:57] | if you need me here, | 只要你需要 |
[32:59] | here is where I’ll be. | 我就会马上来 |
[33:06] | Hey, dad. | 爸 |
[33:09] | I-I know it’s been a while, but, um… | 我知道这是很久以前的事了 不过 |
[33:13] | could you do it… | 你能不能再来… |
[33:16] | one last time? | 最后一次 |
[33:34] | No monsters. | 没有小怪兽 |
[33:36] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah, and if there are, I’ll come running. | 确定 有的话我一定跑来救你 |
[34:02] | Darling, are you crying? | 亲爱的 你在哭吗 |
[34:04] | No, it’s allergies. | 没有 过敏而已 |
[34:05] | The pollen count is high. | 花粉太多 |
[34:06] | The pollen count’s gotten to me, too. | 我也花粉过敏了 |
[34:08] | – Right? – I know. | -是吧 -我知道 |
[34:18] | You can get home by yourself, right? | 你能自己回家吧 |
[34:20] | – Well, I– – Thanks. Love you, mother. | -我 -谢啦 爱你 老妈 |
[34:25] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪了 |
[34:26] | Where what is? | 什么在哪 |
[34:26] | I don’t know what it is, only where it is. | 不知道是什么东西 只知道它在哪 |
[34:28] | Whatever Wendell stole was only of value to him | 温德尔偷的东西只对自己 |
[34:30] | and his twin sister. | 和他的孪生姐姐有价值 |
[34:32] | So he would hide it in the one place | 所以他只会把东西藏在 |
[34:34] | only she would look. | 她会去找的地方 |
[34:36] | Wendy, Wendell, twins– | 温蒂 温德尔 孪生 |
[34:39] | as in gemini collectibles. | 尽在双子娃娃收藏 |
[34:42] | This is it. | 就是它了 |
[34:43] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[34:47] | It’s empty. | 空的 |
[34:48] | Oh, that can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[34:51] | – What– – Oh, sir, just breathe. | -怎么 -长官 呼吸 |
[34:53] | What the hell have you done? | 你到底干了什么 |
[34:55] | I thought– | 我以为 |
[34:56] | Y-you thought what, Mr. Castle? | 你以为什么 卡塞尔先生 |
[34:58] | I just thought that Wendell would’ve hidden what he stole | 我以为温德尔会把他偷来的东西 |
[35:00] | – inside the gemini– – It wasn’t Wendell’s. It was mine! | -放在双子 -这不是温德尔的那个 是我的 |
[35:02] | I brought it in from home this morning! | 我早上刚从家里带来的 |
[35:04] | All right, that’s my bad. | 好吧 我的错 |
[35:08] | Wait. That means… | 等等 这说明 |
[35:09] | Ah. Here it is. | 原来在这儿 |
[35:10] | D-d-d–No! | 别 别 不 |
[35:14] | A U.S.B. drive and a glass eye. | 一个U盘跟一只玻璃假眼 |
[35:18] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我没想到会是这些东西 |
[35:28] | Okay, so the photos from this U.S.B. drive | U盘里的照片都是在 |
[35:31] | are from a crime scene. | 犯罪现场拍的 |
[35:34] | A crime scene where? | 哪里的犯罪现场 |
[35:35] | Mercer, Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚的摩西 |
[35:36] | They’re about a decade old. It was a hit-and-run. | 照片大约摄于十年前 是一起肇事逃逸事故 |
[35:39] | What does any of this have to do with a glass eye? | 这些跟一只玻璃假眼有什么关系 |
[35:42] | Weren’t the twins’ parents | 这对双胞胎的父母 |
[35:43] | killed in a car crash ten years ago? | 不是十年前死于一场车祸吗 |
[35:44] | Yeah, they were rear-ended, | 没错 他们被别的车撞了下车尾 |
[35:46] | and their car went down an embankment. | 导致整辆车掉下了路堤 |
[35:49] | Report said that they were trapped inside and bled out, | 报告上说他们被困在车里 失血过多而亡 |
[35:52] | and that if the person who hit them would’ve stopped | 如果肇事车停下来打电话求救 |
[35:54] | and called for help, they might have lived. | 他们或许还能活下来 |
[35:55] | Hey, guys. Look at this photo. | 大伙 注意看照片 |
[35:56] | It’s from the crime scene, and it’s of a broken glass eye. | 这也是犯罪现场的照片 一只破碎的玻璃假眼 |
[36:00] | What? | 什么 |
[36:02] | A glass eye? | 玻璃假眼 |
[36:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:07] | Of course. It all makes sense now. | 现在一切都说得通了 |
[36:09] | It does? | 是吗 |
[36:10] | Wendell’s obsession– | 温德尔的痴迷 |
[36:11] | why he moved from place to place, | 他为什么会不断搬家 |
[36:13] | why he came to New York, why he used a fake name | 为什么来到纽约 为什么用假名 |
[36:15] | and a had a book on prosthetic eyes. | 还有一本有关假体眼球的书 |
[36:17] | He was– he was on a mission. | 他在执行任务 |
[36:19] | Yeah, but on a mission to do what? | 什么任务 |
[36:20] | Well, to find the person responsible for his parents’ death. | 找到害死自己父母的凶手 |
[36:22] | In order to be sure, | 为了确认身份 |
[36:23] | Wendell had to steal the suspect’s glass eye. | 温德尔不得不去偷嫌疑人的假眼 |
[36:26] | That’s what the heist was about. | 所以才入室偷盗 |
[36:28] | And like fingerprints, he used that photo to compare the eyes. | 就跟对比指纹一样 他拿这张照片去对比假眼 |
[36:30] | A la Richard Kimble, | 就像理查德·金布尔一样 |
[36:31] | but instead of looking for a one-armed man… | 不过他要找的不是一个装义肢的男人 |
[36:34] | He was looking for a one-eyed man. | 而是一个装了假眼球的人 |
[36:36] | Or in our case, a one-eyed woman. | 或者应该说 一个装了假眼球的女人 |
[36:39] | I’m not saying a word without my lawyer. | 除非律师在场 否则我不会说半个字 |
[36:42] | You don’t have to, but you might want to listen. | 你不用说话 听着就行 |
[36:43] | We know what Wendell stole. | 我们知道了温德尔偷了什么 |
[36:45] | That’s it. I’m calling my attorney. | 我受够了 我要叫律师 |
[36:48] | Uh, may I? | 能让我来吗 |
[36:49] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[36:50] | I’ve worked a lot of murder cases, | 我协助过很多谋杀案 |
[36:53] | waiting patiently for the day | 耐心地等待着 |
[36:55] | I could unequivocally exclaim, | 有一天能明确地高呼 |
[36:57] | The butler did it. | 凶手就是管家 |
[36:59] | What? | 什么 |
[37:00] | Must have been a shock– | 你肯定很震惊 |
[37:02] | All these years later, | 这么多年过去了 |
[37:03] | after you put all that behind you, | 你终于能够摆脱一切 |
[37:05] | to have someone walk into your life | 可这个人突然出现 |
[37:07] | and stir it all back up again. | 又把你的生活全部打乱 |
[37:09] | Kirby. | 科比 |
[37:10] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[37:12] | Your live-in butler caused a car accident | 你的管家交通肇事 |
[37:14] | and then fled the scene. | 还逃离现场 |
[37:16] | Because he did, two people lost their lives. | 两人因他的逃逸而丧命 |
[37:18] | And those people were Wendell’s parents. | 而这两人就是温德尔的父母 |
[37:21] | That is… | 这简直 |
[37:22] | absolutely ridiculous. | 荒谬至极 |
[37:24] | You can’t prove any of it. | 你根本没有证据 |
[37:26] | Your D.N.A. was on the prosthetic eye that Wendell stole. | 温德尔偷走的假眼上有你的DNA |
[37:29] | And it’s a match to the D.N.A. | 与在温蒂旅馆房间 |
[37:30] | found on the shell casing in Wendy’s hotel room. | 发现的弹壳上的DNA相吻合 |
[37:34] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[37:43] | I worked… | 我那么努力 |
[37:45] | so hard to put that night– | 想要忘记那个晚上 |
[37:47] | that horrible night– behind me. | 那个可怕的晚上 |
[37:49] | And then the break-in. | 而那次入室盗窃 |
[37:51] | Of all the things to steal, | 有那么多东西可以偷 |
[37:53] | my spare eye from off my bureau. | 却偏偏拿走了我抽屉里的备用假眼 |
[37:57] | That’s when I put it all together– | 那时我才弄明白 |
[37:59] | who the new chauffer truly was | 那个新来司机真正的身份 |
[38:03] | and what he was trying to prove. | 以及他想要证明的事情 |
[38:06] | But you– you have to understand… | 但你 你们也得理解 |
[38:09] | I couldn’t bring their parents back. | 我无法使他们的父母起死回生 |
[38:13] | I-I couldn’t. | 这不可能 |
[38:14] | Why should I suffer? | 我为什么要遭这个罪 |
[38:18] | Kirby Smith, you’re under arrest | 科比·史密斯 你因谋杀 |
[38:19] | for the murders of Wendell | 温德尔和温蒂·杜普利 |
[38:21] | and Wendy Dupree. | 而被捕 |
[38:22] | And I am sure that the state of Pennsylvania | 我相信宾夕法尼亚州政府 |
[38:25] | will be adding two counts | 一定还会再为你加上两条 |
[38:27] | of vehicular manslaughter to that. | 驾车过失杀人罪 |
[38:30] | Kirby made a full confession. | 科比对其罪行供认不讳 |
[38:32] | He read an article about a recent mugging | 他曾读到一篇关于近期一起 |
[38:34] | in the subway station, | 地铁站抢劫案件的文章 |
[38:35] | and decided to kill Wendell there. | 决定在那里杀了温德尔 |
[38:36] | Because he knew that the cameras wouldn’t be working. | 因为他知道那里的摄像头坏了 |
[38:39] | But the evidence that Wendell stole | 但温德尔偷走的证据依然存在 |
[38:41] | was still out there, so was his sister Wendy. | 他的妹妹温蒂也同样知情 |
[38:43] | When she started poking around storage spaces, | 当她去往仓库 |
[38:45] | Kirby tracked her to the hotel and shot her. | 科比跟踪她回旅馆并枪杀了她 |
[38:47] | Worthless bastard. | 卑鄙的混蛋 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[38:50] | He took out their whole family. | 他毁了他们全家 |
[38:53] | Good job, detective. | 干得好 探长 |
[38:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:04] | And… she hates me again. | 现在…她又讨厌我了 |
[39:05] | Yeah, well, those gemini dolls obviously meant a lot to her. | 是啊 看来那些娃娃对她十分重要 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I wonder what that story is. | 我好奇背后的故事 |
[39:09] | I wonder what those stories are. | 我好奇背后的所有故事 |
[39:11] | What are you gonna do with all of that stuff, Castle? | 那堆东西你打算怎么处理 卡塞尔 |
[39:13] | Well, I’ll give the climbing equipment to Javier, | 我打算把登山装备送给哈维尔 |
[39:15] | and then, uh, | 另外的嘛 |
[39:16] | donate the rest, I guess. | 我想我会都捐了吧 |
[39:18] | It served its purpose. Brought justice to his family. | 它们已经完成了使命 为他们家伸张了正义 |
[39:21] | But it just goes to show you that everyone | 但同样也说明每个人 |
[39:23] | and everything has a story, | 每件东西背后都有一个故事 |
[39:25] | Including your little stick man there. | 包括你的小人 |
[39:30] | So… | 那么 |
[39:32] | You want to take another shot? | 你还要再试试吗 |
[39:34] | Actually, no. | 不了 |
[39:35] | I thought about what you said. | 我仔细想了想你的话 |
[39:37] | And you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[39:39] | Just because we’ve been… | 就算我们已经… |
[39:42] | Shaking hands | “握手” |
[39:43] | a lot… | 很多次 |
[39:45] | Doesn’t mean that I have the right to pry. | 但也不意味着我就有权力窥探 |
[39:47] | So… when you are ready, | 所以 等你做好准备 |
[39:50] | you’ll tell me. | 你会告诉我的 |
[39:59] | Coney Island. | 科尼岛 |
[40:03] | We, uh, we had a reception at our place | 在我妈妈的葬礼之后 |
[40:06] | after my mom’s funeral, | 我们家有个招待 |
[40:08] | and… it was miserable. | 非常痛苦 |
[40:11] | I was miserable, and my dad… | 我非常痛苦 我爸爸 |
[40:13] | took my hand and he said, uh, | 握着我的手说 |
[40:15] | “Let’s get the hell outta here, Katie.” | 我们一起离开这里吧 凯特 |
[40:18] | And we took the “Q” Train, | 于是我们搭上Q号地铁 |
[40:20] | and we went up to Coney Island. | 来到了科尼岛 |
[40:22] | And we walked up and down that beach, | 我们在海边散步 |
[40:25] | just enjoying ourselves. | 享受生活 |
[40:26] | We were still in our funeral clothes. | 我们依然穿着葬礼时的衣服 |
[40:28] | And the best part was that we made this little guy | 最值得纪念的就是这个 |
[40:31] | Out of the twigs and twine that washed up on the shore. | 我们用冲上岸的树枝扎成的小人 |
[40:39] | Does that make that day | 这使那天成为了 |
[40:41] | a bad memory or a good one? | 你愉快还是不愉快的回忆呢 |
[40:44] | Both. | 都有吧 |
[40:46] | He’s a reminder… | 它提醒我 |
[40:49] | that even on the worst days, | 即便是在最糟糕的日子里 |
[40:50] | there’s a possibility for joy. | 也有快乐的可能 |
[40:54] | Nice. | 真好 |
[40:59] | So we’ll talk tonight? | 我们今晚再聊吗 |
[41:06] | I can’t wait. | 等你 |
[41:40] | My little girl. | 我的小姑娘 |
[41:42] | Alexis’ moving out got me to thinking. | 阿丽克西斯搬走了使我不禁想了很久 |
[41:46] | And after many hours of soul searching, | 经过多时的自我反省 |
[41:48] | I have made a decision. | 我做了一个决定 |
[41:50] | – Have you now? – Yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[41:51] | I have decided, out of the goodness of my heart, | 出于我的好心 我决定 |
[41:55] | that I will continue to live here– | 我会继续住在这里 |
[41:57] | Rent-free. | 免房租 |
[41:58] | Please don’t interrupt. | 别插嘴 |
[41:59] | I will continue to live here | 我会继续住在这里 |
[42:02] | So that you, Richard… | 这样你 理查德 |
[42:05] | will never, ever be alone. | 就永远不会孤单 |
[42:09] | You’d do that for me, mother? | 你这是为了我吗 妈妈 |
[42:12] | It’s a parent’s sacrifice. | 这叫为人母的牺牲 |