时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Castle, what do you think of this one? | 卡塞尔 这件怎么样 |
[00:09] | Mm. Sexy. | 好性感 |
[00:11] | Sexy? What do you mean by sexy? | 性感 你说性感是什么意思 |
[00:14] | I mean… | 我意思是 |
[00:15] | Well, I-I mean sexy. | 没错 就是性感 |
[00:17] | Yeah, sexy. What’s wrong with sexy? | 性感 性感哪里不好了 |
[00:18] | Oh, god, Castle. This is my first day back at work. | 老天 卡塞尔 这可是我复职第一天 |
[00:21] | I’m supposed to look normal. | 应该穿得正常低调 |
[00:23] | No one is going to be able to tell that we’re together | 没人能通过你的穿着看出 |
[00:24] | by how you are dressed. | 我们在一起了 |
[00:26] | Oh, no? I only work with a roomful of detectives. | 是吗 别忘了我的同事可全是警探 |
[00:28] | It’s their job. | 他们都是靠这吃饭的 |
[00:33] | What about this one? | 这件怎么样 |
[00:35] | No. | 不行 |
[00:42] | You just want me to take my shirt off again, don’t you? | 你只是想让我再次脱掉衣服 对吧 |
[00:44] | – What? – Stop it. | -什么 -别闹了 |
[00:46] | I told you, the NYPD has a strict policy | 我跟你说过了 纽约警局对于 |
[00:49] | about coworkers… dating. | 同事恋情有着严格的规定 |
[00:51] | Yes, but since I’m not getting paid, | 对 但我只是打义务工的 |
[00:53] | – technically, we’re not coworkers. – Oh, really? | -所以严格说来我们不是同事 -是吗 |
[00:54] | And you think that captain Gates is gonna see it that way? | 你觉得盖茨也会这样想吗 |
[00:56] | If anyone finds out, and she gets wind of it– | 如果有人发现了 并让她听到了风声 |
[00:58] | No one is going to find out. | 没人会发现的 |
[01:00] | I haven’t even told my mother or Alexis. | 我连我妈和阿丽克西斯都没告诉 |
[01:02] | Yeah, that’s because they’re in Europe | 那是因为她们在欧洲 |
[01:03] | celebrating her graduation. | 庆祝你闺女高中毕业 |
[01:05] | Yes, true. But I haven’t told them long distance. | 没错 但我也没打长途电话告诉她们 |
[01:07] | Look, no one is going to find out. | 听我说 没人会发现的 |
[01:09] | But just to be safe, | 不过安全起见 |
[01:11] | you might want to change out of those pants. | 你还是换条裤子吧 |
[01:13] | Oh, there’s a murder uptown. | 曼哈顿上城发生了命案 |
[01:15] | And looks like the pants stay on. | 看来你是没时间换裤子了 |
[01:16] | Castle, remember, act normal. | 卡塞尔 记住 要装作没事 |
[01:19] | And when we’re in public, you’re single and I’m single. | 我们在公众地方时 你是单身 我也是单身 |
[01:21] | – Got it? – Got it. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[01:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:26] | So that’s a no to carpooling then? | 这么说不能拼车去咯 |
[01:30] | I’ll take a cab. | 我坐出租车好了 |
[01:37] | Good morning, detective Beckett. | 早上好 贝克特探长 |
[01:40] | Castle, where is my coffee? | 卡塞尔 我的咖啡呢 |
[01:41] | You already had one. | 你已经喝过了 |
[01:43] | You’ve been bringing me coffee for the past four years. | 过去四年来你一直帮我买咖啡 |
[01:45] | I told you to act normal. This is gonna look suspicious. | 我说了要装作没事 这样看起来会很可疑 |
[01:47] | Don’t worry. Relax. | 放心吧 没事的 |
[01:49] | You’re overthinking this, really. | 你想多了 真的 |
[01:53] | What, no coffee? | 什么情况 居然没咖啡 |
[01:56] | I forgot hers. | 我忘了帮她买 |
[01:57] | You forgot? | 你忘了 |
[01:58] | On her first day back from suspension? | 她停职后复职的第一天 |
[02:00] | It’s all right. I’ve already forgiven him. | 没事 我已经原谅他了 |
[02:02] | So who’s our vic? | 被害人身份知道了吗 |
[02:03] | Local celeb. | 本地名人 |
[02:04] | Groundskeeper found her tucked behind this fountain | 管理员今天早上发现她被塞在 |
[02:07] | early this morning. | 喷泉后面 |
[02:08] | She’s actually the weather girl for WHNY–Mandy Michaels. | 她是WHNY台的天气预报员 曼迪·麦克斯 |
[02:11] | – Mandy michaels? – Yeah. | -曼迪·麦克斯 -对 |
[02:13] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[02:14] | Oh, man. I watched her every night. | 不是吧 我每晚都看她的节目 |
[02:16] | She had the best… | 她有着最棒的… |
[02:20] | forecasts. | 天气预报 |
[02:21] | What? Listen, as a single man, | 怎么了 听着 作为单身男士 |
[02:24] | I appreciated her assets. | 我很欣赏她的”可取之处” |
[02:26] | You can’t tell me people watched her for the weather. | 你可别说大家看她的节目是为了听天气预报 |
[02:28] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | You–what, are you doing something different? | 你… 是不是有什么变化啊 |
[02:32] | No. Why? | 没啊 怎么了 |
[02:34] | I don’t know. Something’s changed. | 说不上来 气场有点不一样 |
[02:38] | So how’d she die? | 死因是什么 |
[02:39] | Single G.S.W. | 死于枪击 |
[02:41] | Shot was called in by neighbors last night at 10:28 P.M. | 昨晚10:28接到报警附近居民称听到枪声 |
[02:44] | Which fits lividity. | 时间与尸斑情况吻合 |
[02:45] | There’s also signs of a struggle. | 有搏斗过的迹象 |
[02:47] | Vic has bruises on her upper arm | 被害人上臂有伤痕 |
[02:49] | and her blouse was ripped. | 衣服也破了 |
[02:50] | There’s no sign of a wallet, purse, or phone. | 没找到钱包 皮包及手机 |
[02:52] | Sounds like a mugging gone wrong. | 听起来像是抢劫失控 |
[02:54] | I got tech pinging her phone as we speak. | 说话这阵儿技术人员正在定位她的手机 |
[02:57] | Speaking of which, I’m gonna go check on that. | 说到这个 我去看看结果 |
[03:01] | You guys still haven’t buried the hatchet? | 你们还在闹别扭吗 |
[03:02] | It is what it is. | 该怎样就怎样 |
[03:04] | So according to Mandy’s producer at WHNY, | 据WHNY台曼迪的制作人说 |
[03:06] | she was last seen | 摄制组最后看到她 |
[03:07] | by her camera crew doing a weather spot | 是在市立儿童医院 |
[03:09] | at city of trust children’s hospital | 做天气节目 |
[03:11] | last night at 9:30 P.M. | 时间是昨晚九点半 |
[03:13] | That’s 20 blocks from here. | 离这里有20条街 |
[03:14] | Yeah, and Mandy’s apartment’s the other direction. | 是 而且曼迪的公寓在另一个方向 |
[03:16] | So what was she doing here in the park an hour later? | 所以她收工一小时后会在公园里做什么呢 |
[03:19] | Yo. | 喂 |
[03:20] | Mandy’s phone is active. | 曼迪的手机是开着的 |
[03:21] | Tech tracked her GPS signal | 技术人员追踪到了GPS信号 |
[03:23] | to a building on the lower east side. | 位置是下东区的一栋建筑 |
[03:24] | Sounds like our mugger. | 看来找到抢劫犯了 |
[03:25] | All right, you guys check in to it. | 好的 你们去那边看看 |
[03:26] | Castle and I will talk to next of kin. | 卡塞尔和我会找死者家属谈谈 |
[03:28] | – Yeah, I’d pr– – You know, I’d be much– | -我还是… -我想… |
[03:29] | Just–just go. Okay? | 快去吧 行吗 |
[03:37] | The signal’s coming from one of the rooms on this floor. | 信号来自这层楼的一个房间 |
[03:40] | The question is, which one? | 问题是 哪个房间 |
[03:43] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[03:44] | Being a good cop, narrowing down my options. | 做个优秀的警察 缩小范围 |
[03:46] | What are you doing? | 你呢 |
[03:51] | Right here. Right here. | 就这儿 |
[03:56] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[04:03] | Hands, now! Don’t move! | 举起双手 不许动 |
[04:04] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[04:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[04:07] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[04:11] | That’s her phone. | 那是她的手机 |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:14] | It’s my phone. | 这是我的手机 |
[04:17] | I suppose that’s your purse, too? | 我猜那也是你的皮包咯 |
[04:29] | Jonathan Goodheart. | 乔纳森·古德哈特 |
[04:32] | You have been a very, very bad boy, Jonathan. | 你可是做了不少坏事啊 乔纳森 |
[04:36] | It’s Johnny. | 叫我乔尼 |
[04:37] | It says here, Jonathan, that you | 档案上写着 乔纳森 你有 |
[04:39] | have priors for stalking, | 跟踪的前科 |
[04:41] | Indecent exposure. | 猥亵露阴 |
[04:43] | That stalking was a misunderanding, and… | 跟踪的事儿是个误会 还有 |
[04:48] | That other thing happened on a really hot day. | 另一件事儿发生那天实在太热了 |
[04:51] | Well, you just have an explanation for everything, | 反正你什么事都有借口 |
[04:52] | don’t you, Jonathan? | 是吧 乔纳森 |
[04:55] | So why don’t you explain to me | 那你就给我解释下 |
[04:56] | what you were doing with Mandy Michaels’ purse. | 你怎么会有曼迪·麦克斯的皮包 |
[04:58] | I found it. | 我捡到的 |
[05:00] | You found it? | 你捡到的 |
[05:01] | In a dumpster on Lexington and 9th. | 在莱克星敦街和第九大道交界的垃圾箱里 |
[05:05] | It was soft. | 包很软 |
[05:07] | I like things that are soft. | 我喜欢软软的东西 |
[05:10] | Yeah, take care, Ms. Michaels. | 多保重 麦克斯太太 |
[05:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:22] | Well, I-I just got off the phone with Mandy’s parents. | 我刚和曼迪的父母通完电话 |
[05:24] | They said that she spent most of her time at work. | 他们说她大部分时间都在工作 |
[05:26] | There was no boyfriend, | 没有男朋友 |
[05:27] | and they have no idea why she was in the park. | 他们不知道为什么她会去公园 |
[05:30] | Hey, guys. Check this out. | 两位 看这个 |
[05:31] | I was going through Mandy’s purse, | 我检查了曼迪的皮包 |
[05:32] | And I found this folded up in her wallet. | 发现这个折叠放在她的包里 |
[05:35] | “If any of this gets out, I’ll kill you”? | “如果走漏半点风声 我就杀了你” |
[05:37] | I’m gonna go ahead and say she was being threatened. | 我可以大胆判断她被人威胁了 |
[05:39] | That doesn’t mean this is why she was killed. | 但并不代表这就是她的被害原因 |
[05:41] | All the evidence points to the fact that she was mugged. | 所有证据都表明 她是被劫杀的 |
[05:43] | It wasn’t a mugging. | 那不是劫杀 |
[05:45] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:46] | Blood spatter on her blouse indicates | 她衬衫上的血迹表明 |
[05:48] | the shirt was ripped after the gunshot. | 衬衫是在枪击之后才撕开的 |
[05:50] | What about the bruising? | 那她身上的淤青呢 |
[05:51] | Postmortem. | 死后才造成的 |
[05:52] | To make it look like a mugging. | 为了伪装得像劫杀 |
[05:54] | Someone’s trying to cover their tracks. | 有人试图掩盖踪迹 |
[05:55] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[05:57] | I figured out what’s different. | 我终于想明白你有什么不同了 |
[06:00] | You’re having sex. | 你做爱了 |
[06:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:03] | Oh, don’t try to deny it. | 别想抵赖 |
[06:05] | There’s a glow. I know that glow. | 你脸上红光焕发 我很清楚那种红光 |
[06:09] | So who’s the guy? | 快说那个男人是谁 |
[06:12] | Yeah, Beckett, who’s the guy? | 是啊 贝克特 那男人是谁啊 |
[06:14] | Nobody that you would know, okay? | 反正不是你认识的人 行了吧 |
[06:16] | Are you sure? I know a lot of guys. | 你确定吗 我可是认识很多人的 |
[06:17] | I’m sure. Anything else? | 我很确定 还有别的信息吗 |
[06:19] | As a matter of fact, | 实际上 |
[06:21] | I found makeup on Mandy’s blouse | 我在曼迪的衬衫上发现的化妆品 |
[06:23] | that’s much lighter than the shade that she wears. | 比她身上用的清淡得多 |
[06:25] | The position indicates close contact, | 沾在此处表明二人曾近距离接触 |
[06:28] | like she fought with someone. | 就像她曾和某人打过架 |
[06:30] | Rounding up all the women in the city who wear lighter makeup | 彻查全城使用清淡化妆品的女性 |
[06:32] | is a pretty wide net. | 可是个大工程啊 |
[06:33] | It isn’t just any makeup. | 那可不是普通的化妆品 |
[06:35] | It’s formulated for high-definition cameras. | 是为高清摄像头专门设计的 |
[06:37] | Like the ones they use at TV stations. | 比如电视台常用的那种 |
[06:41] | In the meantime, authorities are still on the hunt | 与此同时 执法部门正全力追查 |
[06:43] | for suspects in the Mandy Michaels slaying. | 曼迪·麦克斯被害案的嫌疑人 |
[06:45] | Though few details have been released, | 尽管警方并未透露过多细节 |
[06:47] | we can confirm that she was shot to death late last night | 但我们可以确定 她是昨夜被枪杀的 |
[06:50] | in Paley park. | 地点是佩里公园 |
[06:52] | Speaking on behalf of the entire broadcast community, | 我想代表电视台的全体工作人员说一句 |
[06:56] | The 5-day forecast just won’t be the same. | 以后的五日天气预报将与以往不同了 |
[06:59] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[07:00] | Thank you, Miles. | 谢谢你 迈尔斯 |
[07:01] | We’ll bring you more on this difficult story as events unfold. | 我们会随着破案进度继续报道这一悲痛事件 |
[07:05] | But coming up next, | 接下来要报道的是 |
[07:06] | Your morning coffee could be killing you. | 你每天清晨喝的咖啡可能会要了你的命 |
[07:08] | We’ll have that story when we come back. | 稍后为您带来详细报道 |
[07:10] | and we’re out to commercial. | 接下来是广告时间 |
[07:11] | Everyone here is devastated. | 大家都很悲痛 |
[07:13] | We’re like a family. | 我们就像一家人 |
[07:15] | What kind of family, happy or dysfunctional? | 什么样的家庭 幸福的还是不和的 |
[07:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:19] | Meaning, as the station manager, | 意思就是 作为电视台台长 |
[07:21] | you would know your personnel. | 你应该很清楚自己手下的人事情况 |
[07:23] | Did she have any conflicts with anyone? | 她和谁有过节吗 |
[07:24] | Sure, but I-I can’t imagine | 当然 但我不觉得 |
[07:26] | that has anything to do with what happened. | 那和她的被害有关 |
[07:27] | Well, who was it? | 谁和她有过节 |
[07:28] | The other weather girl, Rebecca Fog. | 另一个女性天气预报员 瑞贝卡·弗格 |
[07:30] | Is Fog her real name? | 弗格[雾]真是她的姓吗 |
[07:33] | And what was the conflict? | 她们是为什么起冲突的 |
[07:34] | Rebecca was the new meteorologist. | 瑞贝卡是新来的气象学家 |
[07:36] | She was ambitious and nipping at Mandy’s heels. | 她野心勃勃 对曼迪步步紧逼 |
[07:38] | Had anything happened recently? | 最近有发生什么事吗 |
[07:40] | As a matter of fact, they did just get into a bit of a scuffle. | 实际上 她们确实才闹过一场架 |
[07:44] | Really, when was this? | 是吗 什么时候的事 |
[07:45] | Last night. I’ll show you. | 就昨晚 我带你们看 |
[07:51] | Sorry, Chip. We need the bay. | 抱歉 奇普 我们要借用播放台 |
[07:52] | Yeah, sure, Harvey. | 好的 哈维 |
[07:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:55] | Bob, I need the unaired footage | 鲍勃 我需要那盘未播出的录像 |
[07:56] | from Mandy’s segment last night at city of trust. | 就是曼迪昨晚在信城医院拍的那段 |
[07:58] | The police need to see some tape on Mandy. | 警察需要查看关于曼迪的录像 |
[08:01] | Yeah, that was a terrible thing. | 是啊 那事太可怕了 |
[08:03] | Whoa. Talk about New York’s finest. | 哇 说到纽约警察 |
[08:05] | She really a cop? | 她真是个警察吗 |
[08:07] | Yes, she’s really a cop. | 是的 她真是警察 |
[08:09] | Chip Chambers. I do sports. | 我叫奇普·钱伯斯 报道体育新闻的 |
[08:10] | And you can arrest me anytime. | 欢迎你随时逮捕我 |
[08:12] | Yeah, well, maybe I will. | 好啊 或许我真会的 |
[08:15] | That’s it. | 就是这段 |
[08:17] | Well, that’s your weather, folks, | 以上就是近期天气预报 观众们 |
[08:18] | straight from my lips to your living room. | 出自我口 传至您家 |
[08:20] | This is Mandy Michaels reporting live from the Toy Drive | 这是曼迪·麦克斯从信城儿童医院 |
[08:23] | at the city of Trust Children’s Hospital. | 为您带来的现场报道 |
[08:25] | And we’re clear. | 好了 |
[08:28] | Rebecca? | 瑞贝卡 |
[08:28] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈跑过来干什么 |
[08:30] | You know exactly what I’m doing here, | 你心里清楚我过来干什么 |
[08:31] | – You conniving bitch! – Hey, knock it off. | -你个耍阴谋的贱人 -放开我 |
[08:32] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你不知道你惹的是谁 |
[08:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:36] | The cameraman turned off his camera and broke up the fight. | 摄像师关掉了摄像机去劝架了 |
[08:39] | Did he see Rebecca leave? | 他看见瑞贝卡离开了吗 |
[08:40] | No. Once they settled down, | 没有 她们冷静下来之后 |
[08:41] | he left them there talking. | 他就走了 剩她们二人继续谈 |
[08:43] | Well, it must have been a hell of a talk. | 那肯定是一场奇”谈”啊 |
[08:45] | An hour later, Mandy was dead. | 一小时后 曼迪就死了 |
[08:57] | Look, mandy michaels was a lazy, | 听着 曼迪·麦克斯是个懒惰 |
[08:59] | entitled, big-boobed bimbo. | 资深 胸大的蠢女人 |
[09:01] | I’ve been picking up her slack since the minute I got here. | 我一来就开始做那些她挑剩的活儿 |
[09:04] | “Harvey, “I can’t go in the helicopter for ‘traffic live!’ | “哈维 我不能坐直升机报道交通实况” |
[09:06] | “Because of my asthma. | “因为我有哮喘 |
[09:07] | Make Rebecca do it.” | 让瑞贝卡去干吧” |
[09:08] | I mean, did I hate her? Yes. | 我讨厌她吗 当然 |
[09:10] | But I would never kill her. | 但我不会杀她的 |
[09:11] | Except now that she’s dead, | 不过现在她死了 |
[09:12] | you get to trade in 4:00 A.M. shift | 你可以从凌晨4点的时间档 |
[09:14] | for the coveted and lucrative evening news spot, right? | 调到极具诱惑的晚间新闻档 是吧 |
[09:17] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[09:19] | I didn’t need to kill her for that. | 我不需要为那个杀了她 |
[09:20] | I just needed to wait. | 我只要再等等就行了 |
[09:21] | She was already past her sell-by date. | 她的巅峰时期已经过了 |
[09:23] | Well, according to Harvey, | 根据哈维的说法 |
[09:24] | she still had a very loyal audience. | 她依然有很多忠实的观众 |
[09:26] | Sure. Yeah, people who cared | 是啊 但那些人 |
[09:27] | about how many buttons on her blouse were open. | 只关心她的衬衫开了几颗纽扣 |
[09:30] | But at her age in high def, | 但她那个年纪 在高清电视环境下 |
[09:31] | she was running out of buttons fast. | 她很快就会被观众抛弃的 |
[09:33] | Then what was the fight about, Ms. Fog? | 你俩打架又是怎么回事 弗格小姐 |
[09:36] | Look, I’m a certified meteorologist. Okay? | 我是个有证书的气象学家 好吗 |
[09:38] | I have a brain. | 我是靠大脑的 |
[09:39] | Mandy was just set dressing with cleavage. | 曼迪不过是靠风骚姿色混到了现在 |
[09:42] | My forecasts were way more accurate than hers, | 我的预报比她的要准确的多 |
[09:44] | And people were starting to notice. | 而且人们也开始注意到了 |
[09:46] | So last week, to get back at me, she breaks into my office, | 所以上周 她为了报复我 闯入我的办公室 |
[09:49] | she steals a bunch of my equipment. | 偷走了我的一堆设备 |
[09:51] | I mean, that’s why I went to confront her. | 所以我才去找她对质 |
[09:53] | But that’s it. That’s all. | 但就那样 仅此而已 |
[09:56] | Where were you at 10:28 last night? | 昨晚10:28你在哪里 |
[09:58] | Home sleeping. | 在家睡觉 |
[10:00] | I mean, I have the 4:00 A.M. shift, remember? | 我凌晨四点要上班的 记得吗 |
[10:02] | And besides, she left the children’s hospital before I did. | 而且 她比我早离开那家儿童医院 |
[10:05] | You want to find out who killed Mandy, | 你们想查出是谁杀害了曼迪 |
[10:06] | ask the person in the silver g-wagon who picked her up. | 就去问开着银色奔驰车接她的人吧 |
[10:08] | What person? | 什么人 |
[10:09] | I don’t know. Beats me. | 我不知道 你问倒我了 |
[10:10] | The car had tinted windows, | 那车的车窗贴着防透视玻璃 |
[10:11] | But it sure seemed like she knew them. | 但她肯定认识他们 |
[10:14] | So Rebecca was telling the truth about where she was. | 瑞贝卡的不在场证明是真的 |
[10:16] | She paid for the cab with a credit card, | 她用信用卡付的出租车钱 |
[10:18] | and the cabbie dropped her off at her apartment | 在曼迪被害之前 |
[10:19] | before Mandy was killed. | 司机就把她送回了家 |
[10:21] | Okay. Yeah, so check traffic cams | 好吧 那查查交通摄像头 |
[10:23] | and surveillance in the area for the silver G-Wagon. | 和监控录像 看有没有银色的奔驰 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I mean, if we’re lucky, we’ll… | 运气好的话 我们… |
[10:33] | we might actually get a plate. | 也许能查到车牌 |
[10:39] | So, uh, were you able to track down the phone records | 你能追查通话记录 |
[10:41] | to see if she made any calls that night? | 看看她那晚是否打过电话吗 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:51] | Richard. Richard castle. | 理查德 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[10:53] | Kristina. Oh, I have not seen you… | 克里斯蒂娜 好久不见… |
[10:56] | Since… | 自从… |
[10:57] | Since I interviewed you on the red carpet | 自从我在红毯上采访了你 |
[10:58] | and you promised to do my show. | 你还答应要来我的节目呢 |
[11:01] | Oh, that’s right. I did. | 没错 我是答应了 |
[11:02] | Fred Willard canceled on me tonight. | 弗雷德·威拉德今晚放我鸽子了 |
[11:03] | I don’t have a guest. I feel like it’s fate. | 我没有嘉宾了 真是命中注定啊 |
[11:05] | Okay. I gotta go, Espo. Bye. | 我得挂电话了 埃斯波 再见 |
[11:07] | – Tonight? – 9:00. | -今晚 -九点 |
[11:09] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 我可不接受拒绝哦 |
[11:11] | Well, then I won’t say no. | 那我就不推拒了 |
[11:12] | Good. I’ll see you soon, Ricky. | 很好 回头见 里奇 |
[11:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:17] | Oh, that’s just their entertainment reporter. | 那只是他们电视台的娱记 |
[11:20] | She’s… My agent has been haranguing me | 她…我经纪人一直催着我 |
[11:22] | to promote “Frozen Heat”, so… | 去宣传《冰冻希特》… |
[11:25] | Isn’t she the reporter | 她不就是那个 |
[11:26] | that shows up to cover stories in her bikini? | 穿着比基尼上节目的记者吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah, y–I don’t–is– I didn’t notice that. | 是吧 我 我没留意 |
[11:32] | You want to try it again, | 要不要再说一次 |
[11:33] | make it sound a little more convincing? | 看看能不能装得更像一点 |
[11:34] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[11:35] | Okay. So the boys are running down our mystery car. | 他们俩正在搜寻那辆神秘车 |
[11:39] | In the meantime, they found something on Mandy’s phone records. | 同时 他们在曼迪的通话记录中也有发现 |
[11:41] | She was getting calls from an anonymous burner cell. | 她一直接到一个匿名手机号的电话 |
[11:44] | In fact, the last call she got before her murder | 事实上 她死前接到的最后一通电话 |
[11:46] | – was from that number. – But there’s no way to trace it. | -就来自这个号码 -但我们无法追踪 |
[11:48] | Yeah, there might be. There’s a pattern on the calls, | 也许有办法 这些通话记录有个模式 |
[11:50] | and most of them came in on weekdays between 2:00 and 4:00. | 大多数都在工作日凌晨两点到四点拨入 |
[11:53] | That’s right before her broadcast. | 就在她的天气预报之前 |
[11:54] | Which means she was here. | 也就是说她在这里 |
[11:55] | Yeah, Mandy was here between 2:00 and 4:00. | 没错 曼迪两点到四点是在这里 |
[11:58] | She needed all the time in that chair she could get. | 她上镜前需要多画点妆 |
[12:00] | When a woman hits mid-30s, | 女人一旦到了三十五岁 |
[12:02] | those H.D. cameras can turn on you fast. | 那些高清摄像机很快就能出卖你的年龄 |
[12:04] | Faster-than-my-ex-husband in-the-sack fast. | 比我前夫在床上的速度还快 |
[12:06] | You know, we were wondering about a series of phone calls | 我们想问问她到这里以后 |
[12:09] | that she might have gotten while she was here. | 接到的那些电话 |
[12:10] | Her secret man. | 她的秘密男友 |
[12:12] | Secret man? | 秘密男友 |
[12:13] | Mandy was always open about her love life, | 曼迪从不隐瞒自己的感情生活 |
[12:15] | but when this guy would call, | 但只要这家伙打电话来 |
[12:17] | she’d leave the room. | 她就会离开房间 |
[12:18] | She was keeping it on the down low. | 她想低调行事 |
[12:20] | Yeah, you always think you’re being so discreet, | 你总觉得自己很小心谨慎了 |
[12:22] | but trust me, people know. | 不过相信我 群众的眼睛是雪亮的 |
[12:27] | So do you guys have any idea who he is? | 那你们知道那个神秘男友是谁吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah. A few weeks ago I went outside | 知道 几周前我去外面的 |
[12:31] | to get a nutter butter from the vending machine, | 自动贩卖机买个坚果黄油饼干 |
[12:33] | and I overheard them talking about his big game. | 无意中听到他们在谈论他的重大比赛 |
[12:36] | He’s an athlete? | 他是个运动员 |
[12:37] | More like an M.V.P. | 还是最有价值球员呢 |
[12:38] | Of a very well-known local basketball team. | 本地一支非常出名的篮球队中的一员 |
[12:41] | Does the number 17 ring a bell? | 17号有没有让你想起谁 |
[12:43] | Reggie Blake? | 雷吉·布雷克 |
[12:45] | She was dating Reggie Blake? | 她在和雷吉·布雷克交往 |
[12:47] | Castle, isn’t he married? | 卡塞尔 他不是已婚了吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah, not only is he married, | 不止已婚了 |
[12:51] | but rumor has it, he has a very strict | 传闻说 他的婚前协议 |
[12:53] | no-cheating clause in their prenup. | 严令禁止出轨 |
[12:55] | Based on his income, it’d be very costly if he got a divorce. | 根据他的收入 离婚可是要花大价钱的 |
[12:57] | And guess what he drives. | 再猜猜他开什么车的 |
[12:59] | – A silver G-Wagon? – Yep. | -银色奔驰 -没错 |
[13:00] | All right, pick him up. | 好了 带他来一趟吧 |
[13:24] | Make a hole. Make a hole. Give him room. | 让一下 让让 让他过去 |
[13:26] | Good to see you, Reg! | 见到你真好 阿雷 |
[13:29] | Ah, thanks. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | Oh, good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[13:32] | Let me take the lead. | 我打头阵吧 |
[13:34] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[13:35] | What? I got more experience. | 怎么了 我经验丰富 |
[13:37] | Yo, Javi, do you mind if we call a time-out | 哈维 在对付这家伙的时候 |
[13:40] | while we collar this guy, huh? | 咱俩先停战行吗 |
[13:42] | – A’ight. – Reggie. | -再见 -雷吉 |
[13:45] | Reggie. Reggie. | 雷吉 雷吉 |
[13:46] | Fellas. No autographs today. | 伙计们 今天不签名了 |
[13:49] | We’re NYPD. | 我们是纽约警察 |
[13:50] | I don’t give a hobo’s crap if you’re CIA. | 就算是中情局也不行 |
[13:52] | No autographs. | 不签名了 |
[13:53] | We’re not here for autographs. We’re here for Reggie. | 我们不是来要签名的 我们来请雷吉走一趟 |
[13:55] | And you’re obstructing our investigation. | 而你在妨碍公务 |
[13:58] | So move. | 让开 |
[14:02] | That’s what I thought. | 就该这样 |
[14:06] | Oh, hell. | 见鬼 |
[14:07] | You’re not taking Reggie anywhere. | 雷吉哪里都不去 |
[14:10] | Get out of the way, man. | 让路 |
[14:18] | Shouldn’t they be back by now? | 他们怎么还没回来 |
[14:20] | Well, maybe they hit traffic. | 可能路上堵车了 |
[14:21] | Or each other. | 或者赌气吧 |
[14:22] | Either way, Reggie is going down. | 不管怎样 雷吉这下惨了 |
[14:25] | UNIS canvassed Mandy’s building, | 警员彻查了曼迪的住所 |
[14:26] | and neighbors said that they heard her | 邻居说在她被害当天 |
[14:28] | in a yelling match with a guy the day that she was killed. | 听到了她和一个男人吵架 |
[14:30] | They said it sounded like a lover’s quarrel. | 他们说听起来像是情侣间的口角 |
[14:32] | Relationship goes bad, his marriage is threatened… | 感情破裂 婚姻危机 |
[14:34] | so Reggie threatens her with the note. | 所以雷吉威胁她说 |
[14:36] | “If this gets out, I’ll kill you.” | “要是走漏半点风声 我就杀了你” |
[14:38] | She refuses to play ball, so Reggie does what he does best– | 她不肯乖乖听话 雷吉就干了他最擅长的事 |
[14:41] | starts shooting. | 开枪杀人[也有投篮之意] |
[14:59] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[15:02] | Look, man, I’m sorry. | 两位 我很抱歉 |
[15:03] | My security guys are protective. | 我的安保人员护主心切 |
[15:05] | We get a lot of nut bars hanging around the block. | 那附近有不少疯子 |
[15:07] | Apology not accepted. | 不接受道歉 |
[15:09] | Now sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:14] | Look, I told you, | 我说过了 |
[15:15] | I didn’t have anything to do with her murder. | 我和她的凶杀案无关 |
[15:17] | And yet, we have witnesses that saw Mandy | 但我们有目击者看到曼迪 |
[15:20] | get in to your car shortly before she was killed. | 在被害前不久还上了你的车 |
[15:22] | We know about the affair, Reggie. | 我们知道你俩在偷情 雷吉 |
[15:24] | Can’t imagine your wife would be too happy if she found out, | 你妻子知道的话一定会勃然大怒吧 |
[15:27] | so you made sure she didn’t. | 于是你确保了她不会知晓此事 |
[15:28] | What are you talking about, affair? | 你们说什么呢 什么偷情 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I knew Mandy. So did my wife. | 我是认识曼迪 我妻子也认识她 |
[15:33] | We were friends. That’s all. | 我们是朋友 仅此而已 |
[15:34] | You really expect us to believe that, Reggie? | 你觉得我们信吗 雷吉 |
[15:36] | It’s the truth. If you don’t believe me, ask my wife. | 这是事实 不信的话 尽管问我妻子 |
[15:38] | Oh, we will. | 我们会去问的 |
[15:39] | So I imagine it was just a coincidence | 那你在曼迪播报结束之后 |
[15:41] | that you happened to be driving by the hospital | 刚好驾车经过医院 |
[15:43] | right after Mandy’s segment ended. | 这一切不过是巧合而已了 |
[15:45] | No. We’re both on the hospital charity board. | 不 我们都是医院慈善会的董事 |
[15:48] | I was stopping by the toy drive. | 我过去捐些玩具 |
[15:50] | I’m telling you, we were just friends. | 我说了 我们只是朋友 |
[15:52] | Well, there sure are a lot of phone calls to Mandy, | 如果”只是朋友” |
[15:54] | considering you all are just friends. | 那你给曼迪打的电话也太多了吧 |
[15:58] | Mandy and I… | 曼迪和我 |
[16:00] | We both had a ticking clock on our careers– | 我们的职业生涯都进入倒计时了 |
[16:03] | Her looks, my knees. | 她的脸蛋 我的膝盖 |
[16:06] | It was nice to chat with somebody who understood. | 能跟理解自己的人聊天 感觉很好 |
[16:08] | Okay, say you were just friends. | 那好 就算你们”只是朋友” |
[16:11] | Why didn’t she want her coworkers | 为什么她不想让她的同事 |
[16:12] | to find out about you? | 知道你和他的关系呢 |
[16:14] | Because that’s how rumors get started. | 因为会招来绯闻啊 |
[16:16] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们会怎么想 |
[16:17] | I’m a professional athlete, | 我是名职业运动员 |
[16:18] | She’s a blonde weather girl, | 她是个美女气象预报员 |
[16:20] | But it wasn’t like that. | 但事情不是你们想的那样 |
[16:21] | She wasn’t like that. | 她不是那样的人 |
[16:23] | Those kids at city of trust, | 那些在福利院的孩子们 |
[16:24] | to other celebs, they was just a photo op. | 对于其他名人来说 只是个作秀的幌子 |
[16:26] | Not to her. She cared. | 但对她来说不是 她真的关心那些孩子 |
[16:29] | You should seen her last week, | 你们该看看她上个星期为孩子们做了什么 |
[16:31] | asking them questions, | 向他们提问题 |
[16:32] | listening to their stories. | 倾听他们的故事 |
[16:35] | People think she’s some kind of bimbo, | 别人都以为她生活不检点 |
[16:38] | But she wasn’t. | 其实她并非那样 |
[16:40] | Anyway, I-I saw her hailing a cab. | 总之 我之前看见她拦下一辆出租车 |
[16:42] | I offered her a ride. | 我就提出载她一程 |
[16:43] | She asked to be dropped off at the park. | 她让我送她到公园 |
[16:45] | That happened around 10:00. | 那时大约是十点 |
[16:46] | Where were you at 10:28? | 10:28的时候你在哪 |
[16:48] | I was across town at X bar, | 我去了城市另一边的X酒吧 |
[16:49] | Promoting my new shoe line. | 为我的新款鞋子做促销 |
[16:52] | Check it. | 不信你们去查 |
[16:53] | Mandy mention why she wanted | 曼迪有没有说她为什么 |
[16:54] | to get dropped off at the park? | 要去公园 |
[16:55] | No. She seemed nervous. | 没说 她看上去有些紧张 |
[16:58] | Maybe it had something to do | 或许跟几天前 |
[16:59] | with what happened a couple of days ago. | 发生的那件事有关 |
[17:01] | What happened a couple of days ago? | 几天前发生了什么事 |
[17:02] | She called me for a ride from the emergency room. | 她在急诊室给我打电话让我去接她 |
[17:05] | I asked her what happened, but she wouldn’t say. | 我问她发生什么事了 但她不肯说 |
[17:07] | Wait. She was there as a patient? | 等等 她是去就诊的吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:09] | She didn’t look hurt, but she seemed pretty upset. | 她看起来不像有恙 但看得出她很沮丧 |
[17:16] | Do you actually buy this whole “Just friends” thing? | 你相信他们”只是朋友”吗 |
[17:19] | It’s possible. | 这很合情 |
[17:20] | Yeah, it’s possible, but it’s not probable. | 对 是合情 但不合理 |
[17:23] | I don’t know. You and I were just friends for four years. | 说不清 咱俩这四年不就在只是朋友吗 |
[17:25] | Yeah, except you were trying to sleep with me that whole time. | 是啊 只是你这四年一直都想跟我上床 |
[17:27] | What? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:29] | Excuse me. | 纠正一下 |
[17:30] | It was you that was trying to sleep with me. | 是你一直想跟我上床 |
[17:32] | Don’t tell me you dress like that for Esposito. | 别告诉我你穿成那样是给埃斯波西托看的 |
[17:35] | What’s for me? | 给我看什么 |
[17:37] | – Nothing. – Don’t worry about it. | -没什么 -啥也没有 |
[17:38] | Reggie’s alibi is solid. | 雷吉的不在场证据被证实了 |
[17:39] | He was already at the X bar buying shots for everyone | 曼迪遇害时他已经在X酒吧 |
[17:42] | when Mandy was killed. | 请大家喝酒了 |
[17:43] | His wife confirms that they were all just friends. | 他的妻子也证实了他们只是朋友关系 |
[17:46] | In fact, she’s the one | 实际上 是他妻子 |
[17:46] | who bought him that prepaid cell phone | 给他买了那部预付款手机 |
[17:48] | Because his was hacked or something. | 因为他的手机好像被黑了 |
[17:49] | Okay, then touch base with the E.R. doctor | 好吧 那就去联系几天前 |
[17:51] | that treated Mandy a couple of days ago. | 给曼迪看病的那个急诊室医生 |
[17:52] | Whatever landed her in emergency | 造成她去医院的原因 |
[17:54] | might have caught up with her last night. | 可能会告诉我们昨天晚上发生了什么 |
[17:56] | – Hey, guys. I found out who Mandy. -Yo. | -伙计们 我发现了 -等等 |
[17:58] | Are you wearing makeup? | 你化妆了吗 |
[18:02] | No. | 没有 |
[18:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:05] | Because an hour ago, you and I both had black eyes, | 一个小时前 咱俩都被打成了熊猫眼 |
[18:07] | and now you don’t. | 可你这么快就没事了 |
[18:09] | No, this is not makeup. | 不是的 这不是化妆 |
[18:11] | This is tinted moisturizer. | 只是用了些有色面霜 |
[18:13] | Jenny just stopped by, | 刚才珍妮来了 |
[18:14] | She happened to have some in her purse, | 她包里恰好有些这种面霜 |
[18:15] | and I figured since the, you know– | 我想既然 你懂的 |
[18:18] | Fine. Just judge all you want. | 算了 你爱怎么想就怎么想吧 |
[18:20] | So I found out who Mandy was fighting with at her apartment | 我查到曼迪遇害那天是谁在她家 |
[18:22] | the day she died. | 跟她吵架了 |
[18:24] | The store across the street from her building | 她家街对面的那家商店 |
[18:25] | uses surveillance. | 装了监控摄像 |
[18:26] | There was no sign of Reggie, | 录像显示雷吉并没有出现在那 |
[18:28] | But I did see another familiar face– | 但是我发现了另一个熟悉的面孔 |
[18:30] | WHNY reporter Miles Haxton. | WHNY的播报员迈尔斯·哈克斯顿 |
[18:35] | Yeah, that’s me. | 没错 那是我 |
[18:37] | So what were you doing at her place? | 那么你去她家做什么呢 |
[18:40] | Mandy’s neighbors overheard the two of you fighting. | 曼迪的邻居们听到你们在吵架 |
[18:43] | What was it about? | 你们为什么要吵架 |
[18:45] | Our relationship. | 因为我们的关系 |
[18:48] | You were dating? | 你们在恋爱 |
[18:50] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 你之前怎么不告诉我们 |
[18:51] | ‘Cause I couldn’t take the chance that it would get out. | 因为我担心这件事会传出去 |
[18:53] | The–the reporter and the weather girl? No. | 播报员和预报员搞到一起 绝不能传出去 |
[18:55] | This–this station has a very strict policy | 电视台对办公室恋情有 |
[18:58] | about interoffice dating. | 很严格的纪律 |
[19:00] | And even–even with what happened to Mandy, | 即使曼迪现在已经死了 |
[19:01] | Harvey still would’ve suspended me. | 哈维仍然可能会把我停职的 |
[19:04] | How long had the two of you been seeing each other? | 你们恋爱多少时间了 |
[19:06] | Couple months. | 有几个月了 |
[19:08] | What went wrong? | 你们的感情出了什么问题 |
[19:09] | Well, here’s the thing about a secret workplace romance, okay? | 这是同事间搞地下情的通病 |
[19:13] | In the beginning, you’re on a high. | 刚开始大家都很有激情 |
[19:16] | Every stolen moment feels like a-a shot of adrenaline | 每次偷情时的感觉就像给你的心脏 |
[19:19] | straight to the heart. | 打了一针兴奋剂 |
[19:21] | You–you get butterflies on your way into work. | 甚至在上班路上都无比兴奋 |
[19:24] | It’s exciting and dangerous, | 你感到既惊险又刺激 |
[19:25] | and the sex is amazing. | 做爱时也很爽 |
[19:32] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[19:34] | And then it imploded. | 然后我们自己会慢慢受不了 |
[19:38] | We were never gonna keep up the secret. | 我们无法隐藏这么多的秘密 |
[19:39] | We were already drowning in all the lies we had to tell. | 我们已经淹没在自己的各种谎言中了 |
[19:43] | Did–did your coworkers ever find out? | 你们的同事发现了你们的关系吗 |
[19:46] | Uh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:47] | But I-I had to stay out in front of it | 但我要在这段感情毁掉 |
[19:49] | to keep it from destroying both of our careers. | 我们两个的事业之前结束它 |
[19:53] | I mean, I still have a-a shot at a national desk. | 我是说我还有进阶国家电视网的机会 |
[19:56] | And Mandy didn’t want it to end. | 但是曼迪却不想结束这段感情 |
[19:57] | She could’ve threatened to tell Harvey. | 她可能威胁你要去向哈维报告 |
[19:59] | What? No, no. Are you kidding? | 什么 不 不 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[20:00] | No, Mandy didn’t want this to get out | 不是的 曼迪和我一样 |
[20:02] | Any more than I did. | 也不想让这事传出去 |
[20:03] | You’re not gonna tell, are you? | 你们不会往外说的 对吧 |
[20:05] | Where were you last night at 10:28? | 昨晚10:28你在哪里 |
[20:07] | Uh, at a press party at the Ritz-Carlton | 在丽嘉酒店参加 |
[20:09] | for the launch of the Vega smartphone. | 维嘉手机的新闻发布会 |
[20:11] | Did Mandy say anything to you | 曼迪有没有跟你说 |
[20:13] | about going to the E.R. a couple days ago? | 前几天她去了一趟急诊室 |
[20:15] | No, she didn’t mention it, but then again, | 没有 她没说 不过话说回来 |
[20:17] | She was acting pretty strange last week. | 她上个周实在表现得很奇怪 |
[20:19] | What do you mean? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[20:20] | Well, she wouldn’t tell me, but I had the feeling | 她不肯告诉我 但是我觉得 |
[20:21] | it was more than just us she was upset about. | 她不仅仅是因为我们的事而郁闷 |
[20:25] | There’s something else that was bothering her. | 一定还有别的事烦着她 |
[20:30] | Well, it looks like those makeup ladies | 看起来化妆室那些女人说的 |
[20:31] | were right about Mandy’s affair, | 关于曼迪有绯闻的事是真的 |
[20:32] | They just had the wrong guy. | 只是猜错了绯闻的对象 |
[20:34] | Castle, what about the other stuff that they said | 卡塞尔 关于他说的其他事你怎么想 |
[20:36] | about how secret romances are impossible to keep hidden? | 他说地下情迟早是要被揭穿的 |
[20:39] | I mean, you heard Miles. | 你也听到了迈尔斯是怎么说的了 |
[20:40] | I don’t want to drown in a sea of lies. | 我不想被谎言憋到透不过气 |
[20:43] | Well, if it’s any comfort to you, I do know mouth-to-mouth. | 别担心 嘴对嘴人工呼吸我在行 |
[20:47] | Hey, Espo. | 埃斯波 |
[20:49] | Found something weird. | 发现蹊跷之处 |
[20:50] | The E.R. Doc that treated Mandy? | 给曼迪治疗的急诊医生那条线 |
[20:52] | It turns out it was for a severe asthma attack. | 原来是治疗严重哮喘发作的 |
[20:54] | That’s not weird. We know that Mandy had asthma. | 这不奇怪 我们知道曼迪有哮喘 |
[20:56] | That’s why she couldn’t go up in the station helicopter. | 因此她才没法上电视台的直升机 |
[20:58] | Which brings me to the w-weird part. | 接下来就是蹊跷的地方了 |
[21:01] | She arrived at the E.R. in the WHNY news chopper. | 她是乘WHNY电视台的新闻直升机抵达急诊室 |
[21:05] | She landed on the helipad, | 着陆后 |
[21:06] | and the pilot walked her inside. | 飞行员扶她进去的 |
[21:08] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:10] | With her asthma, | 她患有哮喘 |
[21:11] | what was she doing up there | 还坐直升机干嘛 |
[21:12] | and why did no one know about it? | 怎么会没人知道 |
[21:14] | There is one person that knew about it, | 有一个人知情 |
[21:15] | the helicopter pilot. | 那个直升机飞行员 |
[21:18] | Where you going, pretty boy? | 你去哪 帅哥 |
[21:20] | It’s 8:30. | 现在八点半 |
[21:21] | It’s time for your segment with Kristina. | 马上就到你和克里斯蒂娜的部分了 |
[21:23] | Gotta get you into makeup. | 你该去化妆了 |
[21:24] | It’s okay. I’ll take care of it. | 没关系 我去处理 |
[21:26] | Okay. D-don’t solve the case without me. | 好吧 我不在的时候别结案 |
[21:29] | Look, I wasn’t supposed to, okay? | 我不该那样做 |
[21:33] | But a few days ago, | 但几天前 |
[21:34] | she showed up with an envelope stuffed with 1,000 bucks, | 她带着装有1000美元的信封来找我 |
[21:37] | said she needed the chopper only for 20 minutes, | 说她只需调用直升机20分钟 |
[21:39] | and nobody could know. | 还得保密 |
[21:40] | Did she tell you why she needed it? | 她说过为什么要用直升机吗 |
[21:42] | No, but it must have been important. | 没有 不过一定相当重要 |
[21:44] | Look, I liked Mandy– | 我喜欢曼迪 |
[21:46] | Bubbly, easy on the eyes. | 活泼 长得又好看 |
[21:48] | I wanted to help her out. | 我想帮她 |
[21:50] | But then we get up there, she’s got all this equipment, | 但我们起飞后 她拿出了那些设备 |
[21:52] | and she wants to fly over Jersey. | 说想飞到泽西上空 |
[21:54] | Why New Jersey? | 为什么要去新泽西 |
[21:55] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[21:56] | All I know is, it’s more fuel, | 我只知道那样会耗掉更多的机油 |
[21:58] | and my boss might notice. | 我上司也许会发现 |
[21:59] | Okay, so did you do it? | 那你飞了吗 |
[22:00] | Yeah. We were over Jersey for a few minutes, | 是的 我们在泽西上方盘旋了几分钟 |
[22:03] | but then she started breathing heavy. | 之后她呼吸困难 |
[22:04] | She didn’t have her inhaler, | 她没带吸入器 |
[22:05] | so I flew straight to the hospital. | 于是我径直飞去了医院 |
[22:06] | D-do you have any idea what she was up to? | 你知道她有什么企图吗 |
[22:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:10] | When I told her I didn’t want to leave New York, | 我跟她说我不想离开纽约的时候 |
[22:12] | she said, “It’s a matter of life or death.” | 她说”事关生死” |
[22:16] | I guess maybe she was right. | 她或许是对的 |
[22:21] | That was– that was the last time | 我再也不会 |
[22:23] | I took my laptop into a coffee shop. | 带手提电脑去咖啡馆了 |
[22:27] | So… | 那么 |
[22:27] | As a handsome, best-selling author, | 作为一位英俊潇洒的畅销小说作家 |
[22:29] | I’m sure you must have women | 我敢肯定总是有女人 |
[22:31] | throwing themselves at you all the time. | 对你投怀送抱 |
[22:33] | Well, we all have our crosses to bear. | 每个人都要背负各自的重任嘛 |
[22:36] | Yes, you are such a martyr. | 是啊 你个苦行僧 |
[22:39] | So no one special in your life right now? | 就是说你现在没有意中人咯 |
[22:44] | I, uh… | 我呢 |
[22:46] | No. Uh, actually, no. No one special. | 没有 目前没有 |
[22:48] | I’m single right now. | 现在我单身 |
[22:50] | That’s good, because there’s a question | 好极了 因为有个问题 |
[22:51] | I’ve been wanting to ask you. | 我憋了很久了 |
[22:54] | Will you have dinner with me tomorrow night? | 明晚你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 |
[22:59] | Wow. Wow. I’m flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[23:02] | But I have to decline. | 但我不得不拒绝 |
[23:03] | Come on, Castle. | 快点 卡塞尔 |
[23:04] | There’s only three seconds until commercial. | 我们还有三秒就进广告了 |
[23:06] | I, uh, uh… | 我 |
[23:07] | Exactly. What are you waiting for? Hello. | 就是啊 你等什么呢 说啊 |
[23:09] | We’re gonna need an answer. | 我们马上要你的答复 |
[23:12] | No. | 不 |
[23:15] | Uh, actually, I would love to. | 老实说 我很乐意 |
[23:17] | – It’s a date. – Great. | -是约会哦 -太好了 |
[23:19] | “Frozen Heat”– it’s on bookshelves now. | 《冰冻希特》现已上架 |
[23:21] | We’ll have more with Richard Castle after the break. | 广告之后我们继续对话理查德·卡塞尔 |
[23:31] | I’m telling you, it’s the perfect cover. | 这是最完美的掩饰 |
[23:34] | No one’s gonna suspect us | 如果他们知道我和克里斯蒂娜约会 |
[23:34] | If they know I’m going out with Kristina. | 没人会怀疑我们 |
[23:36] | Yo, Castle, nice work with Coterra, bro. | 卡塞尔 跟科塔拉打得火热 好样的 |
[23:41] | See? Perfect. | 瞧见没 完美 |
[23:42] | Yeah, it’s perfect. | 是啊 很完美 |
[23:44] | So how far do you plan on taking this date with her? | 你和她的约会打算进行到哪个环节 |
[23:47] | I’m taking her out to a fancy dinner, | 我打算带她去高级餐馆 |
[23:49] | someplace romantic where everyone will see us, | 就是那种所有人都能看到我们的浪漫餐厅 |
[23:51] | Maybe even end up on “Page Six.” | 说不定会登在”第六页”上 |
[23:53] | How great would that be? | 那该有多棒啊 |
[23:54] | Yeah, that’d be so– that’d be really great. | 是啊 “棒”极了 |
[23:57] | You are okay with this, right? | 你没意见吧 |
[23:59] | Yeah. Yeah. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[24:01] | Just askin’. | 问问而已 |
[24:03] | So what did we learn about Mandy’s helicopter ride? | 曼迪的直升机之旅查到线索了吗 |
[24:07] | Well, we found the equipment that she used in her apartment. | 我们找到了她在公寓用的设备 |
[24:09] | It turns out, it’s all the stuff she stole from Rebecca Fog. | 就是她从瑞贝卡·弗格那里偷来的设备 |
[24:13] | Rebecca Fog. | 瑞贝卡·弗格 |
[24:15] | But you mean, it wasn’t a prank? | 你是说那不是恶作剧 |
[24:17] | I mean, she actually used this stuff? | 她确实用了这些东西 |
[24:19] | – Ahem. -Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[24:20] | Well, we were hoping you could tell us. | 我们希望你能帮我们解惑 |
[24:22] | Uh, well, if she was up in the chopper, | 如果当时她是在直升机上 |
[24:23] | She must have been using the direct tox monitor. | 她应该用了这台毒素监测器 |
[24:25] | The direct tox monitor, of course. | 毒素监测器 当然了 |
[24:27] | You have no idea what that is. | 你根本就不知道那是什么 |
[24:28] | No, not a clue. Mm-hmm. | 完全摸不着头脑 |
[24:29] | Uh, it’s an instrument to test air quality. | 它是种检测空气质量的设备 |
[24:31] | But she was a glorified spokesmodel. | 可她是个享有盛名的美女主播 |
[24:34] | What the hell was she up to? | 她到底在干什么 |
[24:36] | Is there any way to find out? | 有办法查清楚吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, the, uh, monitor stores measured data. | 可以 监视器存储了测量数据 |
[24:42] | Whoa. Wait. | 等等 |
[24:44] | – Well, this can’t be right. – What? | -这不可能 -怎么了 |
[24:45] | It’s indicating high levels of styrene. | 数据显示有高浓度的苯乙烯 |
[24:48] | And is that unusual? | 那不寻常吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah, styrene’s a dangerous chemical. | 是的 苯乙烯是种危险的化学品 |
[24:50] | Prolonged exposure could lead to severe respiratory problems. | 长期接触会导致严重的呼吸系统的问题 |
[24:54] | Like asthma. | 比如哮喘 |
[24:55] | Mandy had an asthma attack right after she did that test. | 曼迪一做完那个测试哮喘就发作了 |
[24:57] | And remember Reggie’s statement? | 记得雷吉所说吗 |
[24:59] | He said Mandy was hanging out | 他说曼迪在医院的时候 |
[25:00] | at the hospital with those sick kids. | 总和那些生病孩子在一起 |
[25:01] | Maybe there’s a connection. | 说不定两者有关联 |
[25:04] | She was really nice. | 她人很好 |
[25:05] | She said she had asthma, too, | 她说她也得了很严重的哮喘 |
[25:06] | and that it didn’t have to hold me back. | 她还说哮喘无法阻止我前行 |
[25:09] | When the doctors come in, they only talk to my mom. | 每次医生来的时候 他们只和我妈交谈 |
[25:12] | The weather lady, she actually wanted to talk to me. | 只有那个天气预报员阿姨想和我聊天 |
[25:15] | And what kinds of things did she ask you about? | 她都问过你一些什么事 |
[25:17] | Lots of things, like school and friends. | 很多 学校还有朋友之类的 |
[25:20] | Last time, she asked me where I played baseball. | 上一次 她问我在哪里打棒球 |
[25:22] | And what’d you tell her? | 你怎么回答 |
[25:23] | Conway Field. | 在康维运动场 |
[25:25] | Did she tell you why she wanted to know? | 她有没有说为什么问这个问题 |
[25:27] | She thought it had something to do with my asthma. | 她觉得那可能与我得哮喘有关 |
[25:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[25:36] | Hey, so I just talked with the mothers of all the other patients | 我与曼迪拜访过的每个孩子的母亲 |
[25:38] | that Mandy visited with at the hospital, | 都逐一谈过 |
[25:40] | and they all said the same thing– | 她们都说了同一件事 |
[25:41] | Mandy asked them about their practices at Conway Field. | 曼迪问了他们关于在康维运动场练习的事 |
[25:44] | Let me guess. Conway Field’s in New Jersey. | 我来猜猜 康维运动场位于新泽西 |
[25:45] | Union County to be exact. | 具体是在尤宁县 |
[25:47] | So I spoke with admissions at the hospital, | 我已经跟医院工作人员们谈过了 |
[25:49] | and they said that numbers for severe asthma patients | 他们说尤宁县重症哮喘患者 |
[25:51] | are up for that neighborhood. | 数量在不断增加 |
[25:54] | Well, as a weather girl and someone with asthma, | 作为一名患有哮喘的气象播报员 |
[25:56] | Mandy would’ve understood the impact of air quality | 曼迪深知空气质量对 |
[25:59] | on someone with respiratory illness. | 呼吸道疾病患者的影响 |
[26:01] | The note said, | 那纸条上写着 |
[26:02] | “if any of this gets out, I’ll kill you.” | “如果走漏半点风声 我就杀了你” |
[26:04] | What if Mandy found out what or who was responsible | 假如曼迪发现了导致空气中含有苯乙烯 |
[26:07] | for the styrene in the air? | 的罪魁祸首 |
[26:09] | It’s possible they had her killed. | 他们因此杀了她 |
[26:12] | So based on the direction that Lenny traveled | 根据兰尼载曼迪采集 |
[26:13] | while Mandy took air samples, | 空气样本飞过的地区来看 |
[26:15] | they flew over eight factories, all near Conway Field. | 他们经过的八家工厂都在康维运动场附近 |
[26:18] | And of the eight factories, only one produces styrene– | 八家工厂之中 只有一家会产生苯乙烯 |
[26:22] | Cazuli Carpeting. | 卡祖利地毯公司 |
[26:23] | It’s a chemical byproduct of their manufacturing. | 苯乙烯是他们加工过程中的化学副产品 |
[26:25] | And check out the bottom of one of their bills. | 再看看他们家货单下方的图标 |
[26:28] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[26:30] | Their logo has the same design | 他们的厂标和曼迪收到的 |
[26:32] | that’s on the death threat Mandy got. | 死亡威胁上的一样 |
[26:34] | Yeah, and the owner of Cazuli Carpeting, | 而且卡祖利地毯的所有者 |
[26:36] | George Cazuli, is no stranger to carrying out threats– | 乔治·卡祖利是个恐吓的老手 |
[26:39] | Assault and battery, spousal abuse, | 人身攻击 虐待配偶 |
[26:41] | and the attempted arson of one of his competitor’s factories. | 把一个竞争对手的工厂烧个精光 |
[26:44] | Well, then it all makes perfect sense. | 那就都说得通了 |
[26:45] | A hotheaded factory owner | 一个火爆易怒的工厂主 |
[26:46] | is confronted by an idealistic weather girl | 被理想主义的女气象播报员指控 |
[26:48] | who accuses him of pumping poison into the air. | 说他是导致空气有毒的罪魁祸首 |
[26:50] | And if her allegations went public, | 如果她的指控公之于众 |
[26:52] | he’d face criminal charges, | 他就得面对刑事指控 |
[26:53] | his factory would be shut down. | 工厂也就倒闭了 |
[26:54] | Only Cazuli shuts her down instead. | 只不过卡祖利先”毙”了她 |
[26:59] | Mr. Cazuli, have a seat. | 卡祖利先生 请坐 |
[27:01] | I’ve seen enough episodes | 我看过够多的《法律与秩序》 |
[27:02] | of “Law & Order” to know how this works. | 知道你们在盘算些什么 |
[27:04] | You think you’re gonna trick me | 你们想要诱导我说出一些 |
[27:05] | into saying something that ain’t true? | 有悖事实的话 |
[27:07] | I’ll tell you what, | 我告诉你们 |
[27:08] | I ain’t saying another word till my lawyer gets here. | 在律师来之前 我什么都不说 |
[27:12] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[27:13] | Mr. Castle and I will just use that time | 在您的律师到达之前 卡塞尔先生与我 |
[27:14] | to go through your file before your lawyer gets here. | 就利用这段时间研究一下您的档案吧 |
[27:19] | Oh, yeah. That’ll be helpful. | 那样也许会有帮助 |
[27:22] | Wow. That’s a thick file, huh? | 档案真厚啊 |
[27:25] | Okay, let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[27:26] | Six months ago, Cazuli modified their carpet backing | 六个月前 卡祖利公司改良了他们的地毯垫面技术 |
[27:29] | to create a longer-lasting product. | 以延长产品的使用寿命 |
[27:32] | Who doesn’t want longer-lasting carpet? | 谁不想要超耐用的地毯呀 |
[27:33] | Yes, but unfortunately, this process | 是的 可不幸的是 垫面的生产过程 |
[27:37] | released a harmful chemical called styrene. | 会释放出一种叫苯乙烯的有害化学物质 |
[27:39] | Now that’s normal in small doses, | 小量的苯乙烯释放是正常的 |
[27:41] | but in the case of Cazuli’s factory, | 但卡祖利工厂的释放量 |
[27:42] | they were way over the legal limit. | 已经远远超过合法上限 |
[27:45] | Well, that’s terrible. | 糟糕了 |
[27:46] | Did Mr. Cazuli know? | 卡祖利先生知道这事吗 |
[27:47] | You know, it’s hard to imagine that he didn’t, right? | 他怎么可能不知道 |
[27:49] | Anyway, according to this, | 不管怎样 根据调查 |
[27:50] | local weather girl Mandy Michaels | 当地气象播报员曼迪·麦克斯 |
[27:52] | made a connection between elevated levels of styrene | 把苯乙烯超量释放和哮喘患者数量上升 |
[27:54] | and an increase in asthma cases. | 联系起来 |
[27:57] | This is not sounding good for Cazuli. | 这对卡祖利公司来说可是个坏消息 |
[27:59] | You know, I wonder if he was aware she was looking into this. | 我在想 他知不知道她在调查这事 |
[28:01] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[28:02] | a receptionist at Cazuli Carpeting | 卡祖利地毯公司的一个接待员 |
[28:04] | went on record saying that | 接受警方询问称 |
[28:05] | Mandy showed up at the factory a few days ago. | 几天前曼迪曾来过工厂 |
[28:07] | And I bet you she went there to confront Cazuli. | 我打赌她是去跟卡祖利对质这件事 |
[28:09] | Cazuli had to know that | 卡祖利一定知道 |
[28:11] | the cost of shutting down production | 要解决问题就得停止生产 |
[28:12] | to address the problem would’ve been sky-high. | 而那样会给工厂带来巨大的损失 |
[28:14] | You know, that explains the threatening note that Mandy got. | 怪不得曼迪会收到恐吓信 |
[28:17] | “If any of this gets out, I will kill you”? | “如果走漏半点风声 我就杀了你” |
[28:19] | Hey, this matches exactly the Cazuli Carpeting stationery. | 这图案和卡祖利地毯公司的标志一模一样 |
[28:22] | That’s why she was at the park. | 那就是她出现在公园的原因 |
[28:24] | The Environmental Protection Agency’s | 环境保护署 |
[28:25] | right around the corner. | 就在转角处 |
[28:26] | You know what? You might be right about that. | 我想你的假设是对的 |
[28:27] | When I called them, they confirmed | 之前我给环保署打电话时 |
[28:29] | that Mandy was on her way there | 他们说曼迪本来要把一些东西 |
[28:30] | to drop something in the after-hours box. | 送到他们那里的去检测 |
[28:32] | I think Cazuli killed her to keep her from turning him in. | 我认为卡祖利为了自保而杀人灭口 |
[28:35] | All right, enough! | 够了 |
[28:36] | This broad was sticking her nose into something | 这个播报员在插手一些 |
[28:37] | that was none of her business. | 和她半点关系也没有的事 |
[28:39] | She shows up, she’s all high, she’s all mighty | 她带着她的那些破证据来见我 |
[28:41] | with her stupid-ass file of evidence, and I told her, | 一副道貌岸然的样子 我告诉她 |
[28:44] | I told her to “scram, get outta here, beat it!” | 告诉她”滚出去 别来瞎搅合” |
[28:46] | “And if I ever see your face around here, | “如果再让我见到你在这一带晃悠 |
[28:47] | you’re gonna regret it.” | 我就要你好看” |
[28:48] | I told her. | 我跟她说过这些 |
[28:50] | She says to me, if I don’t close everything down, | 她说 如果我不把工厂关闭 |
[28:51] | she’s gonna expose us. | 她就要把我们曝光 |
[28:53] | The friggin’ note– | 那个破纸条 |
[28:54] | The note was to scare her away a little bit. | 那个纸条只是想把她吓走 |
[28:56] | Seemed to work, right? | 起效了不是吗 |
[28:57] | ‘Cause I never heard from her again. | 因为之后我再没听到她的消息 |
[28:58] | Come on. Give me a break. | 够了 别缠着我 |
[28:59] | I thought this mess was over with. | 我以为这破事都已经了结了 |
[29:01] | Thank you, Mr. Cazuli. | 谢谢您 卡祖利先生 |
[29:03] | Oh, yeah. For what? | 干什么谢我 |
[29:04] | For admitting to motive | 谢您承认了杀死曼迪的动机 |
[29:05] | and to threatening Mandy. | 及曾恐吓过她 |
[29:07] | What? | 什么 |
[29:08] | He’s all yours, counselor. | 他就交给你了 律师先生 |
[29:12] | Where you been? | 你死哪儿去了 |
[29:17] | Cazuli’s lawyer is looking for a plea on the styrene violation. | 卡祖利的律师在为他超量释放苯乙烯商讨认罪减刑 |
[29:20] | What about the murder rap? | 那谋杀罪呢 |
[29:21] | Claims he’s innocent. | 宣称他是清白的 |
[29:22] | Yeah, but unfortunately, we got nothing | 不幸的是 我们无法确定案发当晚 |
[29:23] | that places Cazuli there the night of the murder. | 卡祖利在案发现场 |
[29:25] | Look, if we can’t physically tie him to it, | 如果我们没有确凿的证据 |
[29:27] | then all we have is speculation. | 这一切都是推断 |
[29:29] | Without evidence, he’s gonna walk. | 没有证据 他就会被释放 |
[29:31] | There’s something you’re gonna want to take a look at. | 这里有些东西你们得看看 |
[29:33] | Search warrant came through on Cazuli’s office. | 卡祖利办公室的搜查令申请下来了 |
[29:35] | We found the file that Mandy left with him. | 我们发现了曼迪留给他的文件 |
[29:38] | Now in her research | 在她的研究中 |
[29:40] | is this picture of their smokestack. | 这张地毯厂烟囱的照片 |
[29:42] | It looks like it was taken at street level. | 看起来是在地面上拍的 |
[29:44] | Exactly. Now take a look at the timestamp. | 没错 现在再看看拍摄时间 |
[29:46] | This picture was taken last Tuesday | 这张照片摄于上周四 |
[29:47] | 5:47 p.m. | 下午5:47 |
[29:49] | Based on the position of the sun, | 根据照片上太阳的位置 |
[29:51] | tech confirmed that the time was correct. | 技术部门说时间是正确的 |
[29:52] | Meaning what? | 有什么意义吗 |
[29:53] | Meaning unless Mandy could be at two places at once, | 这说明除非曼迪有分身术 |
[29:55] | she couldn’t have taken that photo. | 否则她不可能拍下这张照片 |
[29:57] | She was on air at 5:47. | 5:47她正在直播气象 |
[29:59] | So who took the picture. | 那么照片是谁拍的 |
[30:00] | She had a partner. | 她有搭档 |
[30:01] | Which is why Mandy told Cazuli “they’d” expose him. | 所以曼迪才会对卡祖利说 “他们”会曝光他 |
[30:04] | Well, if she had a partner, | 如果她还有拍档 |
[30:05] | then why haven’t they come forward? | 那他们为什么还不现身呢 |
[30:07] | Maybe they’re afraid of Cazuli. | 也许他们被卡祖利吓到了 |
[30:08] | If we can find them, | 如果我们能找到他们 |
[30:09] | they might have some info on Cazuli that’ll nail him. | 他们或许有确凿的证据给卡祖利定罪 |
[30:11] | You know what? Why don’t we order dinner and work through? | 不如我们点份晚餐再研究一下 |
[30:15] | Wait a minute. Castle. | 等下 卡塞尔 |
[30:16] | Don’t you have a date with Kristina Coterra tonight? | 今晚你不是要和克里斯蒂娜·科塔拉约会吗 |
[30:19] | Yes, I do. | 是啊 |
[30:22] | And–oh, crap! I’m late. | 糟了 我迟到了 |
[30:23] | Yeah, well, don’t let us keep you. | 快去吧 别因为我们耽搁了 |
[30:26] | Uh, are you sure you’re okay– are you okay with this? | 我去赴约真的没问题吗 |
[30:29] | Okay? Are you kidding? It’s Kristina Coterra. | 开玩笑吧 那可是克里斯蒂娜·科塔拉 |
[30:32] | Yeah, besides, since when have you let cop work | 再说 你什么时候让警务工作 |
[30:33] | get in the way of your busy social life? | 妨碍你忙碌的社交生活了 |
[30:37] | Yeah, I mean, go. Enjoy your date. | 是啊 去吧 约会愉快 |
[30:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | I’ll call you later. | 回头打给你 |
[30:44] | To check on the case. | 询问案子的进度 |
[30:47] | Okay, guys, let’s just get… | 伙计们 我们 |
[30:48] | back… to work. | 还是专心工作吧 |
[31:05] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[31:06] | What are you–how–I– | 你在…你怎么…我 |
[31:08] | I thought we were meeting at the restaurant? | 我以为我们约好在餐厅见 |
[31:09] | I know, but this is so much more romantic– | 我知道 但是这样更浪漫 |
[31:11] | You, me… | 你和我 |
[31:13] | Some oysters. | 还有牡蛎 |
[31:15] | Oh, wow. You got oysters in there? | 你带了牡蛎来 |
[31:17] | To get us in the mood. | 帮我们助兴 |
[31:18] | Also some chocolate-covered strawberries. | 还有一些沾了巧克力的草莓 |
[31:26] | I… | 我 |
[31:30] | Well, I spoke with everyone at the station, | 我和电视台的人都谈过了 |
[31:32] | including her boyfriend. | 包括她男朋友 |
[31:33] | No one admits to being the partner | 没人承认是同伙 |
[31:35] | or even knowing what she was working on. | 也没人知道她在干什么 |
[31:37] | There’s nothing in her phone records either. | 电话记录里也没什么线索 |
[31:43] | Yeah, well, there’s gotta be something that we’re missing. | 我们肯定漏掉了什么 |
[31:45] | Speaking of missing something, | 说到缺了什么 |
[31:47] | Castle should be way more excited about his date tonight. | 今晚的约会卡塞尔应该超级兴奋才对啊 |
[31:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:52] | According to “Celebrity Examiner,” | 《明星审查》上说 |
[31:53] | Kristina is notorious for seducing famous men | 克里斯蒂娜以她超多的比基尼收藏 |
[31:56] | with her extensive bikini collection. | 勾引男明星而”声名”远扬 |
[32:02] | What? Jenny buys it, and it just happened | 怎么了 是珍妮买的 放在咖啡桌上 |
[32:03] | to be open to that page on the coffee table. | 恰好翻开在了那一页 |
[32:05] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么呢 |
[32:05] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[32:06] | She’s totally gonna put the moves on him. | 她今天肯定要对他用上这招 |
[32:08] | No way. Not gonna happen. | 不可能 不会的 |
[32:10] | Thank you for actually showing some maturity. | 感谢你表现得成熟了一点点 |
[32:13] | He’s totally gonna put the moves on her. | 肯定是卡塞尔先下手为强 |
[32:16] | Don’t you guys think that he’s actually evolved beyond that by now? | 难道你们不觉得他现在干不出那种事了吗 |
[32:19] | He’s a man, he has a pulse, so… | 他是个男人 他还活着 所以 |
[32:23] | No. | 不觉得 |
[32:33] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[32:35] | ever since I saw you on that red carpet– | 自从我在红地毯上看到你 |
[32:38] | Mm, that face of yours– | 你的面容 |
[32:40] | I have been waiting to do this. | 我一直等着这一刻 |
[32:42] | Well, if you’ve been waiting | 既然你都等了 |
[32:43] | that long, why not wait a few minutes more? | 那么久了 不如再多等几分钟 |
[32:47] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[32:47] | To the fridge to put away these strawberries. | 去冰箱把草莓放进去 |
[32:49] | Wouldn’t want the chocolate to melt. | 可不想让巧克力都化掉 |
[32:52] | I can think of a better use for that chocolate. | 至于巧克力我能想到更好的用途哦 |
[32:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:58] | Kristina, let’s talk about this for a second. | 克里斯蒂娜 我们谈一下 |
[33:03] | Oh, you want to talk? | 你想要谈谈吗 |
[33:04] | Well, I just– what are we– | 我只是… 我们 |
[33:06] | What are we– what are we doing here? | 我们这是在干吗 |
[33:12] | Hey, Castle. How’s your date? | 卡塞尔 约会如何 |
[33:14] | What are you– | 你要… |
[33:18] | Get back. Get back. | 后退后退 |
[33:19] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[33:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:27] | I got it. | 我来搞定 |
[33:30] | Okay, I’ll help. I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 我来帮忙 |
[33:36] | Hi, you’ve reached Richard Castle. Lucky you. | 你拨通了理查德·卡塞尔的电话 你真幸运 |
[33:53] | Now that that’s out of the way, | 既然已经清理干净了 |
[33:54] | where were we? | 我们刚刚进行到哪了 |
[33:58] | Oysters. | 牡蛎 |
[33:59] | Ooh, let’s skip the oysters. | 跳过牡蛎吧 |
[34:01] | Really? ’cause I happen to be– | 确定吗 因为我恰好 |
[34:02] | Why are you playing so hard to get? | 你干嘛要欲擒故纵呢 |
[34:04] | I’m really not. I just– | 我真的没有 我只是 |
[34:05] | You are. | 你有 |
[34:07] | You know, no man has ever said no to me. | 从来没有男人拒绝过我 |
[34:09] | Well… there was one. | 曾经有一个 |
[34:12] | Really? That sounds like an interesting story. | 真的吗 似乎是个有趣的故事 |
[34:13] | Tell me about him. How did he get away? | 说说吧 他怎么得逞的 |
[34:16] | I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[34:17] | It had nothing to do with me. | 绝对不是我的问题 |
[34:34] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[34:38] | I, uh… | 我… |
[34:40] | Uh, I know who the killer is. | 我知道谁是凶手了 |
[34:50] | Look, I tried everything to get away. | 我尝试了一切办法来摆脱她 |
[34:52] | I-I hid under the counter. | 我躲在了吧台下面 |
[34:54] | I was hiding in the bathroom. | 躲进了浴室 |
[34:55] | At one point, I tried to pull | 我还试图 |
[34:56] | a “Cape Fear” up under the piano. | 在钢琴下演出《恐怖角》的情节 |
[34:57] | Yet when I walked in, | 但是我进去的时候 |
[34:59] | she was straddling you on the couch. | 她在沙发上跨坐在你身上 |
[35:00] | Right? She’s like the terminator of sexpots. | 她就像欲望终结者 |
[35:02] | What is that even supposed to mean, | 那是什么意思 |
[35:04] | she just keeps on coming? | 她一个劲儿地套近乎吗 |
[35:05] | No, I–that’s… | 不 我 那是 |
[35:09] | The only reason I went on the date in the first place | 我会答应这个约会的唯一理由 |
[35:12] | was because you made a big deal about being single in public. | 是因为你觉得在众人面前保持单身很重要 |
[35:15] | Castle, I have 12 missed phone calls | 卡塞尔 我有12通未接电话 |
[35:18] | from chip the sportscaster | 都是那个体育播报员打来的 |
[35:19] | because he thinks that I’m single, | 都是因为他以为我单身 |
[35:20] | but that doesn’t mean | 但那并不意味着 |
[35:21] | that I’m gonna let him mount me in his speedos | 我要让他穿着泳裤骑在我身上 |
[35:23] | just to prove it. | 来证明我单身 |
[35:25] | You didn’t tell me he called. | 你没告诉我他给你打电话了 |
[35:27] | Really? You’re gonna play the jealousy card now? | 不是吧 你还想打吃醋牌 |
[35:29] | Okay, look, I’ll make it up to you, all right? | 听着 我会补偿你的 好吗 |
[35:31] | Whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[35:32] | What I want is not to have | 我想要的是 |
[35:33] | this image of a bikini-clad woman | 不想脑海中出现你的脸 |
[35:34] | stuffing her boobs in your face. | 夹在比基尼女的双峰之间 |
[35:36] | So good luck with that. | 想办法实现吧 |
[35:37] | Don’t I even get credit for figuring out who the killer is? | 人家查出凶手都不给甜头吗 |
[35:39] | No. | 不给 |
[35:40] | Later in the week, we’ll be seeing a warming trend. | 本周随后几天 将有增温趋势 |
[35:52] | Mr. Haxton. | 哈克斯顿先生 |
[35:54] | Can we have a word? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[35:55] | Uh, I’m about to go live with a story. | 我要直播头条新闻了 |
[35:57] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[36:01] | I just had a very interesting conversation with Kristina Coterra. | 我和克里斯蒂娜·科塔拉进行了一场有趣的对话 |
[36:05] | She told me that you are the one man | 她告诉我 你是唯一一个 |
[36:07] | who’s rejected her advances in the past. | 拒绝了她的男人 |
[36:09] | Yep, the one man. | 对 唯一的男人 |
[36:13] | Well, I don’t see how that’s relevant. | 我不知道这有何关系 |
[36:15] | Well, her pride was hurt | 她的自尊心受了创伤 |
[36:17] | So she did a little digging. | 于是她调查了一番 |
[36:18] | Turns out, you did have a secret relationship, | 发现你的确有一段地下恋情 |
[36:21] | Just not with Mandy. | 只不过不是跟曼迪 |
[36:23] | She discovered you have a boyfriend that no one here knows about. | 她发现你有一个不为人知的男友 |
[36:32] | Well, my… personal life’s none of your business. | 我的私生活跟你们没关系 |
[36:35] | Normally, yes, but it became our business | 通常情况下 是的 但是 |
[36:36] | when we found out that you lied to us | 当我们发现你对我们说谎时 就有关系了 |
[36:38] | about why you were at Mandy’s apartment | 关于你为什么去曼迪的公寓 |
[36:40] | and about what you were fighting over. | 以及你们争吵的原因你都说谎了 |
[36:43] | – Now did you take this photo? – No. | -是你拍了这张照片吗 -不是 |
[36:45] | Wow, that’s funny. | 那就有趣了 |
[36:46] | Because a search of your apartment turned up a camera | 因为在你的公寓我们发现了一部相机 |
[36:48] | with this and other photos on it. | 既有这张还有很多其他的照片 |
[36:50] | She was your partner. | 她是你的搭档 |
[36:51] | She was helping you with a story, | 她在帮你搜集资料 |
[36:53] | So why didn’t you come forward? | 你为什么不报案 |
[36:54] | Well, there’s only one conceivable reason– | 只有一个我能想到的原因 |
[36:56] | Because you killed her. | 因为是你杀了她 |
[37:00] | She was a colleague and a friend. | 她是我的同事和朋友 |
[37:03] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[37:04] | Because she uncovered the expose of a lifetime. | 因为她发现了惊天内幕 |
[37:07] | A story that big, it has to be vetted by legal, | 这么爆炸性的事件 必须经过法律部门的核实 |
[37:09] | that can take weeks, even months. | 那要花上几周 甚至几个月的时间 |
[37:11] | But Mandy couldn’t wait that long, | 但是曼迪等不了那么久 |
[37:13] | not while kids were getting sick. | 因为孩子们不断患病 |
[37:14] | So she decided to turn the findings over to the E.P.A. | 所以她决定把证据交给美国环保署 |
[37:17] | At which point, | 那样的话 |
[37:18] | you lose your big exclusive. | 你就没了独家报道 |
[37:20] | Now when was the last time you had a big exclusive? | 你什么时候有过独家报道啊 |
[37:23] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[37:25] | No, this is crazy. | 太扯了 |
[37:26] | You–you think I killed someone for a story. | 你们认为我为了报道杀了人吗 |
[37:29] | We know it was you, Miles. | 我们知道凶手是你 |
[37:31] | We found gunshot residue on the clothes in your hamper, | 我们发现了多处枪击残留物 |
[37:34] | on the ski mask, | 在滑雪面具上 |
[37:37] | the shirt. | 衬衫上 |
[37:51] | You have to understand… | 你们得明白 |
[37:54] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[37:58] | I only meant to scare her. | 我只是想吓吓她 |
[38:01] | I thought if I could just get those files back, | 我想如果我能把材料拿回来 |
[38:03] | I could stop her. | 就能阻止她 |
[38:04] | I’d be able to break the story like she promised. | 我就可以像她保证那样爆独家新闻了 |
[38:10] | But she fought me. | 但是她跟我拉扯起来 |
[38:12] | She fought me, and she went and grabbed for the gun. | 她奋力反抗 她过来夺枪 |
[38:16] | Why would she fight me? | 她干嘛要反抗 |
[38:17] | I mean, I-I didn’t even know the gun was loaded. | 我是说我都不知道枪上膛了 |
[38:23] | Well, the station manager confirmed, | 电视台经理确认了 |
[38:24] | Miles was on thin ice. | 迈尔斯职位本就岌岌可危 |
[38:26] | The only way he could save his career | 想要挽救职业生涯的唯一办法 |
[38:27] | was to break a splashy story, | 就是一则爆炸性新闻 |
[38:29] | So he made a deal with Mandy to help her | 所以他跟曼迪达成协议帮助她 |
[38:31] | in exchange for the exclusive. | 换取独家报道的机会 |
[38:33] | Right, and then when she betrayed him, | 之后她背叛了他 |
[38:34] | He snuck out of the press party to confront her, | 他从新闻发布会派对溜出去与她对质 |
[38:37] | and then things just got bad from there. | 之后事情就急转直下 |
[38:39] | I’ve gotta say, | 我得说 |
[38:40] | pretty brave of Mandy to take up that cause. | 曼迪调查时很勇敢 |
[38:42] | Not what you’d expect from what people said about her. | 完全不像是人们说的那样 |
[38:44] | It’s funny how her coworkers thought they knew her so well, | 她的同事都以为很了解她 真是好笑 |
[38:46] | and she had this whole secret life she was hiding from ’em. | 她隐瞒他们过着神秘的生活 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:52] | It’s late. I’m gonna get outta here. | 很晚了 我闪人了 |
[38:53] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也走 |
[38:55] | Walk you out? | 陪你走 |
[38:56] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[39:00] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[39:01] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[39:09] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[39:11] | – Good night. – Night, castle. | -晚安 -晚安 卡塞尔 |
[39:16] | Look. | 看 |
[39:17] | It’s Reggie. | 是雷吉 |
[39:19] | And finally, here is number one | 最后 我们来看看 |
[39:20] | on this week’s top ten sports moments of the week– | 这周体育十大事件的头条 |
[39:23] | This one sent in from a Reggie Blake fan. | 该视频是由雷吉·布雷克粉丝寄来的 |
[39:25] | This is what happens when you try | 想要硬闯见布雷克 |
[39:26] | to barge through to see the Blake. | 这就是下场 |
[39:36] | Yeah, I’m guessing those eager fans | 我想那些狂热的粉丝 |
[39:38] | did not get an autograph. | 没有拿到签名 |
[39:40] | Yo. You took that punch for me. | 你替我挨了那一拳 |
[39:44] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必那样做的 |
[39:46] | Well, it’s what partners do, right? | 那是搭档该做的 不是吗 |
[39:53] | Come on. Let’s go get a beer. | 走 喝酒去 |
[39:56] | I’m buying. | 我买单 |
[39:58] | Cool. | 好 |
[39:59] | Uh, anywhere but a sports bar. | 除了体育酒吧哪儿都行 |
[40:02] | Definitely not a sports bar. | 肯定不去体育酒吧 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry. I should not have gone on that date. | 我错了 我不该赴约 |
[40:21] | I-I… I should’ve said no. | 我该拒绝她的 |
[40:23] | Then why didn’t you? | 那你为什么不拒绝 |
[40:24] | Well, I’m no good at this. Pretending to be single– | 我不在行啊 我是说假装单身 |
[40:27] | Yeah, but, castle, neither am I. | 好吧 卡塞尔 我也不在行 |
[40:29] | And the last thing I want to do | 我最不想担心的事就是 |
[40:30] | is have to worry about you with other women. | 你跟其他女人在一起 |
[40:32] | Well, uh, for the record, I-I wasn’t gonna sleep with her. | 我事先声明 我没打算跟她上床 |
[40:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:39] | Look, that’s not even the point. | 那不是我要说的 |
[40:40] | The point is, is… | 我要说的是 |
[40:42] | I don’t even know how to do this. | 我无所是从 |
[40:45] | Do you remember when Miles said that | 你还记得迈尔斯说过 |
[40:47] | It’s inevitable that this will fall apart, | 地下恋情终会崩塌 |
[40:49] | That it’s destined to implode? | 注定会承受不住压力 |
[40:52] | Uh, just a reminder, | 我要提醒你 |
[40:54] | Miles is a lying killer. | 迈尔斯是个说谎的凶手 |
[40:56] | But… | 但是 |
[40:58] | Okay, maybe people find out, | 也许他们会发现 |
[40:59] | and maybe we won’t get to work together, | 也许我们无法在一起工作 |
[41:02] | and maybe we’ll implode. | 也许我们会承受不了 |
[41:03] | Or maybe we’ll continue to be amazing. | 但我们也有可能一直美好下去啊 |
[41:08] | The point is, we don’t have the answers. | 重点是 我们没有答案 |
[41:09] | We just have to live with the questions and… | 我们得带着问题去生活 |
[41:13] | Find our way. | 找到答案 |
[41:17] | Okay, can… | 好吧 |
[41:20] | Well, can we just start here then? | 那我们这样吧 |
[41:22] | Can we say that we will talk about dating other people, | 我们嘴上说在跟别人约会 |
[41:24] | but we won’t actually date other people? | 但其实没有跟别人约会 |
[41:27] | Yeah. I–no, I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[41:28] | Okay, good, because I have a gun, | 很好 反正我有枪 |
[41:30] | and you don’t really have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[41:31] | – Clearly, I don’t have a choice. – No. | -这很明显 -是的 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:40] | I can’t. | 亲不了 |
[41:42] | It’s–it’s too soon. | 才刚刚发生 |
[41:44] | I just–I keep seeing her boobs in your face. | 我总是看到夹在她双峰间的你的脸 |