时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Who killed my mother? | 谁杀了我妈妈 |
[00:02] | No, Kate. I give you a name, I know you. | 凯特 我了解你 要是我告诉你 |
[00:03] | You’ll run straight at him. | 你会直接找上他 |
[00:05] | I might as well shoot you where you stand. | 那跟我现在直接杀了你没两样 |
[00:06] | They are coming to kill you, | 他们是来杀你的 |
[00:07] | and I’m not gonna let ’em in this. | 我可不会任由他们这么做 |
[00:10] | Before Montgomery went into that hangar, | 蒙哥马利进机库之前 |
[00:12] | he sent a package to someone, he trusted. | 寄了个包裹给一个人 他信任的人 |
[00:14] | It contained information | 里面的信息 |
[00:16] | damaging to the person behind all this. | 可以毁掉这一切事件的幕后黑手 |
[00:18] | If they left you alone, | 如果他们不再找你麻烦 |
[00:19] | that package and the information inside | 包裹里的信息 |
[00:21] | would never see the light of day. | 永远都不会曝光 |
[00:22] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:24] | In order for the deal to work, | 为了确保交易生效 |
[00:25] | someone had to make sure you weren’t pursuing it. | 要有人保证你不再追究这件案子 |
[00:27] | And how the hell could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[00:29] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[00:30] | you cut a deal for my life | 你为我的性命做交易 |
[00:31] | like I was some kind of a child. | 就跟我是小孩子一样 |
[00:34] | They went after Montgomery’s files. | 他们是去找蒙哥马利那些文件的 |
[00:35] | Why’d they break in to Montgomery’s place? | 为什么他们要闯进蒙哥马利家 |
[00:37] | They grabbed Montgomery’s wedding album. | 他们偷来了蒙哥马利的婚礼相册 |
[00:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:39] | They’re looking for someone that he knew. | 他们在寻找他的某个熟人 |
[00:41] | You keep going with this, | 如果你还不放手 |
[00:42] | They’re gonna come for you, Kate. | 他们就会来对付你 凯特 |
[00:44] | Let them come. | 让他们放马过来 |
[00:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:49] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你不知道自己面对的对手是谁 |
[00:50] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[00:52] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[00:53] | I’m putting you both on administrative leave, | 我现在就让你们停职 |
[00:54] | Effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[00:56] | Keep it. | 收好了 |
[00:57] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[01:00] | Beckett, what do you want? | 贝克特 你想怎样 |
[01:01] | You. | 你 |
[01:03] | You’re a very hard man to find, Mr Smith. | 史密斯先生 你真不好找啊 |
[01:05] | You’re going to tell me where all that information is, | 现在你得告诉我东西在哪 |
[01:07] | and after you do, | 在那之后 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna put Kate Beckett in the ground once and for all. | 我要送凯特·贝克特归西 |
[01:28] | Made you a coffee. | 咖啡来了 |
[01:30] | So it wasn’t a dream. | 这么说昨晚不是梦 |
[01:32] | No. | 不是 |
[01:33] | You definitely… weren’t dreaming. | 你绝对 没有做梦 |
[01:38] | Uh, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[01:40] | I had no idea. | 我完全没想到 |
[01:41] | So you liked it? | 那你喜欢吗 |
[01:42] | – Yeah. – Even the part where I– | -喜欢 -哪怕是那部分我们… |
[01:44] | Especially that part. I loved that. | 尤其是那部分 我好喜欢 |
[01:46] | Good. Me too. | 很好 我也喜欢 |
[01:50] | So… | 那么 |
[01:52] | You’re on– on board with this, right? | 你是 来真的对吗 |
[01:54] | It’s not some | 这不是什么 |
[01:55] | “Oh, I-I quit my job, I almost died, | “我辞职了 我差点挂掉” |
[01:58] | I’m in crisis” thing? | 危机诱发的冲动激情什么的 |
[02:00] | Uh, no. Not for me. | 不 我不这么想 |
[02:02] | Okay. Me neither. | 那就好 我也没这么想 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:11] | But I, uh… | 但我… |
[02:13] | I did just quit my job. | 我的确辞职了 |
[02:15] | And I do have the day off. | 我今天不用上班 |
[02:19] | I-I do… too. | 我也是 |
[02:23] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[02:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:26] | So what would you, um… | 那么你 |
[02:28] | Like to do today? | 今天想做点什么 |
[02:31] | Um, I don’t know. We could read. | 不知道 我们可以看看书 |
[02:32] | We could watch tv. | 看看电视 |
[02:33] | Yeah. We could get something to eat. | 对 吃点东西 |
[02:36] | We could do that, yeah. | 可以这样 |
[02:39] | Richard, I’m home! | 理查德 我回来了 |
[02:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[02:44] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[02:45] | You said she was at the Hamptons. | 你不是说她去了汉普顿吗 |
[02:46] | She was in the Hamptons. | 她的确去了汉普顿 |
[02:47] | She’s not supposed to be here. | 她不应该出现在家里的 |
[02:48] | Darling, we need to talk. | 儿子 我们得谈谈 |
[02:51] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[02:52] | – What? – Hide. | -什么 -躲起来 |
[02:53] | – Are you serious? – Get in the closet. | -你说真的吗 -躲到衣橱里 |
[02:54] | No, I’m not going in the closet. | 不 我才不躲到衣橱里呢 |
[02:55] | Get in the closet! | 快躲到衣橱里 |
[02:58] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:59] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[03:01] | making the bed. | 在铺床 |
[03:02] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[03:03] | Well, I wanted to talk to you about | 我想和你谈谈 |
[03:06] | your daughter’s many fine qualities… | 你宝贝女儿的许多优秀品质 |
[03:08] | Do we have to do this now? | 一定得现在谈吗 |
[03:09] | And to remind you | 顺便提醒你 |
[03:11] | that our Alexis is a paragon of– | 我们家阿丽克西斯是个模范生 |
[03:13] | Of grace and good sense and maturity, | 她优雅机智 成熟 |
[03:15] | although where she got those qualities, I do not know. | 虽然这些优秀品质是遗传谁的 我不知道 |
[03:18] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:19] | I would just be so much more comfortable | 如果我穿上衣服的话 |
[03:21] | having this conversation with my clothes on. | 谈论这个话题会更自在些 |
[03:24] | Well, yes. | 好的 |
[03:25] | We’ll meet you in the kitchen. | 我们在厨房等你 |
[03:27] | “We”? Alexis is here, too? | “我们” 阿丽克西斯也回来了吗 |
[03:34] | How about some tea? | 喝点茶怎么样 |
[03:36] | Tea can be very soothing. | 茶可以解解酒 |
[03:37] | Oh, no. No tea. | 不想喝 |
[03:38] | No tea. | 不喝茶 |
[03:39] | Alexis, are you hungover? | 阿丽克西斯 你是宿醉了吗 |
[03:42] | Well, the graduation festivities got a tad out of hand, | 毕业晚会上大家都玩疯了 |
[03:45] | and Alexis called me from the party. | 阿丽克西斯给我打了电话 |
[03:46] | I drove into town, I picked her up. | 我开车到城里接的她 |
[03:48] | So please don’t get angry, darling. | 拜托不要生气 亲爱的 |
[03:49] | Well, why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不打给我 |
[03:50] | I tried. You didn’t pick up. | 我打了 你没接 |
[03:54] | Right. | 对哦 |
[03:56] | And… that’s on me. | 是我的错 |
[03:58] | That’s my bad. | 是我不好 |
[03:59] | Well, Alexis, as your father, | 阿丽克西斯 作为你的父亲 |
[04:02] | I have to say, that I am… | 我得说 我… |
[04:05] | deeply disappointed in you, and yet, oddly proud. | 对你非常失望 但奇怪的是 也很自豪 |
[04:09] | Oh, my head is pounding. | 我脑袋快炸了 |
[04:10] | Oh, honey, I’ll get you a couple of aspirin. | 亲爱的 我去给你拿阿司匹林 |
[04:12] | Oh, no! | 不行 |
[04:15] | No aspirin. | 不能吃阿司匹林 |
[04:15] | What do you mean? Why not? | 什么意思 为什么不行 |
[04:16] | It’s her first hangover. | 这是她第一次宿醉 |
[04:18] | I mean, this is a milestone. It’s a right of passage. | 这是座里程碑 是必经之路 |
[04:21] | Don’t you want to experience this in its– | 你不想认真地体验一下这种感觉 |
[04:24] | in its fullness, un– untrammeled by the–the relief | 毫无缓解地 真实贴切地 而不靠那些 |
[04:27] | of over-the counter pain relievers? | 非处方止痛药减轻症状吗 |
[04:30] | No. | 不想 |
[04:31] | No. Okay. Aspirin it is, sweetheart. I’m sorry. | 不吗 好吧 去吃阿司匹林吧宝贝 抱歉 |
[04:37] | So… Any progress on Beckett’s shooter? | 那么 枪击贝克特的嫌犯有何进展 |
[04:40] | We searched his rental car. | 我们搜查了他租的车 |
[04:41] | We still have no idea where he was going | 还是不知道他当时的目的地 |
[04:43] | or even what his real name was. | 以及他的真名 |
[04:44] | But we did find out what he stole from Captain Montgomery’s house. | 但我们发现了他从蒙哥马利警监那里偷走的物品 |
[04:47] | The Montgomerys’ wedding album? | 蒙哥马利的结婚相册 |
[04:49] | Why did Maddox want this? | 马多克斯要这个做什么 |
[04:50] | I’m guessing he wanted this missing photograph. | 我的猜测是 他想要这张失踪的相片 |
[04:53] | It’s possible he was after whoever was in it. | 有可能相片中的人就是他的追踪目标 |
[04:56] | Have you been able to track it down? | 你查到是谁了吗 |
[04:57] | Well, I’ve got Evelyn Montgomery bringing the negatives in. | 我让伊芙琳·蒙哥马利把底片带来了 |
[04:59] | But truth is, I’m a one-man band here. | 但事实是 现在队里就我一个人 |
[05:02] | I could use a few more investigators. | 人手紧缺啊 |
[05:03] | Well, you can take it up with the vice president. | 你可以找副总统要人 |
[05:05] | I’ve already lost half my people to his security detail… | 我已经派了一半的人去给他做安保 |
[05:08] | and about to lose the rest to traffic control. | 另一半又要浪费在交通管制上了 |
[05:10] | So for right now, you’re on your own. | 因此现在 你只能独挑大梁了 |
[05:22] | You’re putting yourself through this for nothing, Mr. Smith. | 你这是在白白找罪受 史密斯先生 |
[05:25] | We both know how it will end. | 我们都知道结局会如何 |
[05:28] | Don’t make me take this to the next level. | 别逼我用更毒辣的手段逼供你 |
[05:31] | Tell me where the file is. | 告诉我文件在哪 |
[05:35] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[05:50] | So you here to apologize for hiding me in your closet? | 你过来是为让我藏在衣柜里那事道歉的吗 |
[05:52] | Look, let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[05:54] | When I heard her voice, | 我听到她的声音时 |
[05:56] | I reacted by instinct. | 完全是触发了本能反应 |
[05:57] | Yeah, like the instinct of a sophomore in high school. | 是啊 就像纯情高中生般的本能反应 |
[06:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:02] | No. Look, I– | 不 听着 |
[06:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:03] | You’re embarrassed about being seen with me. | 你是羞于让人家看见你和我在一起 |
[06:05] | Now that is not true. | 不是那么回事 |
[06:07] | Look, I–this–I– | 听着 我 这个 我 |
[06:09] | Okay… this is all just still very new to me, | 好吧 我还在适应我们的关系 |
[06:12] | and call me selfish, | 说我自私也好 |
[06:13] | but I want to keep what we have together | 我只是希望我们的关系 |
[06:17] | to ourselves a bit longer. | 暂时处于保密阶段 |
[06:22] | Still, it wasn’t your finest hour. | 反正 那算不上你的最佳表现时刻哈 |
[06:24] | No. | 不算 |
[06:25] | But maybe I could… | 或许我可以 |
[06:28] | make it up to you… somehow. | 做点事情补偿你一下 |
[06:32] | I suppose since we know that your mom’s not gonna be barging in, | 既然你妈妈这次不会再搞突然袭击了 |
[06:34] | we could go for round two. | 我们可以来第二轮 |
[06:36] | Well, technically, it would be round four, but– | 严格说来 应该是第四轮了 |
[06:40] | She’s stalking us. She knows. | 她在跟踪我们 她知道了 |
[06:41] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[06:42] | Beckett, it’s Ryan. | 贝克特 我是莱恩 |
[06:45] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[06:46] | Quick. In the closet over there. | 快点 到那边衣柜里去 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I’m not getting in there. | 是啊 我才不去 |
[06:49] | Why? I hid in your closet. Why can’t you hide in mine? | 为什么 我都躲进你的衣柜 你怎么就不行 |
[06:51] | – Why should I? – Because– | -我为什么要躲 -因为 |
[06:52] | – Beckett, is everything okay? – Fine. | -贝克特 你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:54] | Okay, maybe I’m not ready for anyone to know yet… | 我也没准备好让大家都知道 |
[06:57] | Right now. | 快去 |
[06:58] | Come on. How’s he gonna know? | 拜托 他怎么会知道 |
[06:59] | You’re here, just like I was there. | 你在我家 就像我在你家一样 |
[07:01] | Yes, yes, the difference being, | 是的 是的 但不同的是 |
[07:02] | I have my pants on. | 我现在是穿着裤子的 |
[07:04] | Or… or are you embarrassed to be seen with me? | 或者说 你羞于让别人见到我们在一起 |
[07:09] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 |
[07:11] | Just act normal… | 表现得正常一点 |
[07:13] | if that’s even possible for you. | 虽然那对你来说不大可能 |
[07:15] | It’s me. | 那就是我的风格 |
[07:28] | Hey, Castle. | 嘿 卡塞尔 |
[07:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[07:30] | Well, I was just walking by | 我正好经过 |
[07:32] | The neighbor… hood. | 附近 街区 |
[07:34] | I only live 20… | 我家离这里20… |
[07:36] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:37] | I need to talk to you about the case. | 我要和你们谈谈案子的事 |
[07:41] | Uh, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[07:43] | Uh, no, Ryan. | 不 莱恩 |
[07:45] | I’ve resigned. I’m done. | 我辞职了 我不干了 |
[07:47] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:48] | I hope this isn’t because of Gates | 我希望这不是因为盖茨 |
[07:50] | or… because of what I did. | 或是我的所为 |
[07:53] | No. No, look, I get it. | 不不 听着 我理解的 |
[07:55] | You were just trying to keep us safe. | 你当时只是想保护我们 |
[07:57] | I still am. | 我现在也是 |
[07:58] | And this guy that threw you off the roof, | 那个把你扔下屋顶的人 |
[08:00] | He’s still out there. | 他仍逍遥法外 |
[08:04] | Ryan– | 莱恩 |
[08:05] | I know what this case has done to you. | 我知道这个案子对你造成的种种伤害 |
[08:08] | I’m not asking you to jump back in. | 我不是让你重新跳回火坑 |
[08:11] | I just want to show you something. That’s all. | 我只想让你看看一些东西 仅此而已 |
[08:16] | We found a copy of the photo Maddox took From the wedding album. | 我们找到了马多克斯从婚礼相册拿走的照片副本 |
[08:20] | You’re familiar with the guys that Roy ran with back in the day. | 你对以前和罗伊一起工作的人都很熟悉 |
[08:22] | Is he one of them? | 他是其中的一员吗 |
[08:23] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我之前从没见过他 |
[08:26] | I have. | 我见过 |
[08:28] | This is the man I told you about, the one who’s been keeping you safe. | 他就是我和你说过的那个保证你安全的人 |
[08:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:35] | He’s older now, but it’s definitely him. | 他现在变老了 但绝对是他 |
[08:37] | What–what are we talking about here? | 我们 现在到底在说什么 |
[08:38] | Whatever information Montgomery gave to him, | 不管蒙哥马利给了他什么信息 |
[08:41] | He’s been using it to protect you. | 他一直用它来保护你 |
[08:43] | But now they’ve sent… | 但现在他们派了 |
[08:45] | Maddox to hunt him down and get it back. | 马多克斯追查他 并把信息抢回来 |
[08:49] | If we don’t get to him before Maddox does, | 如果我们不抢在马多克斯之前找到他 |
[08:50] | you’ll never be safe again. | 你就永远别想安全了 |
[09:05] | This guy who Maddox is looking for, | 马多克斯要找的这个人 |
[09:07] | he’s the key. | 就是问题的关键 |
[09:08] | We find him, we find Montgomery’s file. | 找到他 就能找到蒙哥马利的文件 |
[09:10] | Which could lead to who’s behind this whole thing, | 也就能找到这一切的幕后黑手 |
[09:12] | including your mother’s murder. | 包括你妈妈的被害案 |
[09:14] | And all the times you talked, | 你们交谈过那么多次 |
[09:15] | He never gave you a name, even a fake one? | 他从没透露过自己的名字吗 假名也算啊 |
[09:17] | – No. – Or where he worked? | -没 -那他工作的地方呢 |
[09:19] | – No. – Where he lived? | -没 -家庭住址 |
[09:20] | No, nothing like that. | 没有 这类信息从来没有 |
[09:22] | He, um, he called my cell phone. | 他打过我手机 |
[09:23] | Uh, two nights ago. Uh, uh… | 就在两天之前 |
[09:25] | But from a blocked number. | 但号码是屏蔽的 |
[09:26] | I’ll run your phone records, | 我去查你的通话记录 |
[09:27] | See if I can trace the number that he called from. | 看看我能不能查到他的号码 |
[09:45] | This was supposed to be over. | 一切该就此结束了才对 |
[09:48] | I can’t go back again. Not now. | 我不能再陷进去了 现在不能 |
[09:53] | Well, now we don’t have a choice. | 但现在我们别无选择 |
[09:55] | If Maddox gets to him before we do– | 如果马多克斯比我们先找到他 |
[09:56] | But I don’t know how to do this. | 但是我不知道怎么做 |
[09:58] | I’m not even a cop anymore. | 我现在连警察都不是了 |
[10:01] | I’ll tell you exactly what we do. | 我来告诉你我们怎么做 |
[10:04] | We figure out who this is. | 我们查出他是谁 |
[10:06] | We’ve done it before, and with less to go on. | 我们以前也做过的 线索甚至更少 |
[10:09] | And when we do, we lay all of this to rest, | 等我们做到了 我们让这一切都结束 |
[10:11] | And we go back to where we were. | 然后我们再回到以前 |
[10:14] | This is what you’re great at. | 你很擅长这个的 |
[10:16] | And I’m not so bad myself. | 不过我在这方面也不差 |
[10:19] | So… | 所以 |
[10:21] | What do we know? | 我们有什么线索 |
[10:22] | We know this guy is about 60, he’s a long-time new yorker, | 我们知道这个人约60多岁 长住纽约 |
[10:25] | Uh, friends with Montgomery, | 是蒙哥马利的朋友 |
[10:26] | So he may have connections to law enforcement. | 所以他可能与执法机构有联系 |
[10:32] | He, um… | 他 |
[10:35] | He seems prominent, | 他看起来身份显赫 |
[10:37] | wealthy. | 富有 |
[10:39] | That’s right. | 对 |
[10:42] | And he has been that way ever since this photo was taken. | 而且他在拍照的时候 就已经权财兼备了 |
[10:45] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:46] | Look at his wrist. | 看他的手表 |
[10:48] | That’s a Nautilus 3800. | 那是百达翡丽3800 |
[10:50] | It was 10 grand when it came out in 1981. | 1981年问世的时候就卖一万美元 |
[10:53] | And… | 而且 |
[10:55] | That’s the year Montgomery was married–May of 1981. | 蒙哥马利正是在那年结婚的 1981年五月 |
[10:59] | How many of these watches | 这样的手表在五个月里 |
[11:00] | could possibly have been sold in five months? | 能卖出去多少呢 |
[11:31] | Javi, I can’t do what you’re asking. | 哈维尔 你吩咐的事我不能做 |
[11:34] | I took a bullet for you, Cass. | 我可是曾为你挨过一枪 卡斯 |
[11:35] | You forget that? | 你忘了吗 |
[11:36] | I can’t tap into the D.O.D. database | 我不能在没有授权的情况下 |
[11:38] | without authorization. | 进入国防部的数据库 |
[11:41] | I’ll lose everything, man. | 我会失去一切的 兄弟 |
[11:45] | Only if you get caught. | 前提是你被发现 |
[11:48] | And you won’t. | 但你不会被发现的 |
[11:51] | I bought this from a liquidator, cash. | 我用现金从一个资产清算人那里买来的 |
[11:53] | Soon as we’re done, I’ll wipe the drive, | 我们一完成 我就格掉硬盘 |
[11:55] | ditch the box. It’ll never come back to you. | 扔掉盒子 永远反查不到你身上 |
[11:58] | He’s former army. | 他以前是军人 |
[11:59] | Special forces, Delta– I don’t know. | 特种部队 三角洲特种队 我也不知道 |
[12:05] | This guy shot a friend of mine, almost killed her. | 他射伤了我的朋友 差点杀死了她 |
[12:07] | He’s gonna keep coming unless he’s stopped. | 如果不阻止他 他是不会就此罢手的 |
[12:10] | I need to I.D. Him. | 我必须知道他的身份 |
[12:13] | You need to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[12:17] | Okay. Yes. Thank you. | 好的 嗯 谢谢 |
[12:19] | All right, the watch company says that 17 of the 3800s… | 好吧 手表公司说1981年一月到五月期间 |
[12:23] | were sold in New York in 1981 between January and May. | 在纽约卖掉17块3800S手表 |
[12:26] | And did they give you names of any of these clients? | 他们有没有把这17个人的名字告诉你 |
[12:28] | No, but 9 of the 17 watches | 没有 不过17块表里面 |
[12:31] | were given as gifts to a legal team | 有9块是作为礼物送给一家隶属 |
[12:33] | at the law firm of P.P.C. | PPC法律事务所的律师团 |
[12:35] | after they won a civil suit against big tobacco. | 因为他们刚赢了一起针对烟草巨头的民事诉讼 |
[12:37] | Winning a tobacco lawsuit would get a lot of publicity. | 这样的民事诉讼肯定会有大量媒体报道 |
[12:40] | With any luck, we’ll I.D. | 运气好的话我们甚至能 |
[12:41] | this guy before ryan even traces that call. | 在莱恩追查电话之前找到此人 |
[12:43] | What do you mean you can’t trace the call? | 什么叫你没法查到这个电话 |
[12:44] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[12:47] | Look, I’m on the clock here. | 我这边时间很紧 |
[12:48] | I need to know who made that call. Now. | 必须马上知道是谁打的电话 |
[12:51] | But–yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Just put officer Hoben on. | 可 好吧 好吧 让霍本警官来接 |
[12:53] | He’s the guy I usually deal with over there. | 我平时都是找他 |
[13:00] | Okay, so this is the P.P.C. Legal team that won the suit, | 这就是打赢官司的PPC律师团 |
[13:02] | but I…Don’t see him. | 可是 他不在这上面 |
[13:05] | It was a 9-man team. | 那是个9人团队 |
[13:07] | There’s only eight here. He must be the missing lawyer. | 照片上只有8个 没来的那个应该就是他 |
[13:09] | Or he’s not a lawyer at all. | 也有可能他根本就不是律师 |
[13:11] | Or he is a lawyer, but he operates… | 或者他确实是律师 不过他… |
[13:15] | behind the scenes. | 是在背后出力的那种 |
[13:16] | He would be, um, | 他可能是 |
[13:17] | “Of counsel,” like Michael Clayton. | “高级顾问” 就像迈克尔·克雷顿一样 |
[13:20] | Castle, this photo is 30 years old. | 卡塞尔 这张照片都是30年前的了 |
[13:22] | We have no idea if this guy still works at that law firm | 没人知道这人是否还在这家公司 |
[13:25] | or if he ever worked there at all. | 甚至可能他当年也不是这家公司的 |
[13:28] | – Beckett. – Bad news. | -贝克特 -坏消息 |
[13:29] | The number the guy called Castle from came from a burner phone, | 那家伙给卡塞尔打电话用的是一次性手机 |
[13:32] | and it’s out of service. | 现在已经停用了 |
[13:33] | Whoever this guy is, he covered his tracks. | 不管那人是谁 他在刻意隐藏行踪 |
[13:36] | Look, we put out alerts for Maddox. | 我们已经通缉了马多克斯 |
[13:38] | We circulated his photo all over the state. | 照片已经发到全州去了 |
[13:40] | Someone will spot him. | 总会有人看见他的 |
[13:42] | Well, we can’t wait for that. | 可一直等也不是个办法 |
[13:43] | Did you get anything? | 你有没有查到什么 |
[13:45] | Well, there is one thing, but it’s a long shot. | 倒是有一点线索 但能查到的希望不大 |
[13:48] | The guy used voice-over-internet instead of normal cell service, | 那家伙用的不是普通手机 而是网络电话 |
[13:51] | but he made a call in a bad signal area | 他在一个信号很差的地方打了个电话 |
[13:54] | that got routed through a wireless network. | 是连接无线网之后拨打的 |
[13:56] | Well, if it’s a network, it’ll have an I.P. Address. | 如果真是通过网络 那一定就有IP地址 |
[13:58] | Yeah, and we traced it. | 没错 我们追查了IP |
[14:01] | Um, uh, it’s not even in New York. | 那个电话甚至都不是在纽约打的 |
[14:03] | – Then where is it? – The call | -那是在哪儿 -这通电话 |
[14:05] | went through a wireless network that’s registered | 用的无线网络注册地在麦哲伦游艇俱乐部 |
[14:08] | to the Magellan Yacht Club in Westport, Connecticut. | 位于康涅狄格州的韦斯特波特市 |
[14:10] | Thanks, Ryan. | 谢了 莱恩 |
[14:13] | He must be a member of this club. | 他应该是俱乐部的会员 |
[14:15] | Maybe there’s a picture of him somewhere Posted on the site? | 也许这个网站上会有他的照片 |
[14:24] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[14:25] | Look. | 看 |
[14:26] | On the “Of counsel” Attorney list. | 高级顾问律师名单上有这个名字 |
[14:29] | Now look at the board of directors. | 再看董事会一栏 |
[14:30] | Michael Smith. That’s him. | 迈克尔·史密斯 就是他 |
[14:41] | Looks like Maddox found him first. | 看来被马多克斯抢先一步 |
[14:50] | The file. | 文件 |
[14:52] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[14:55] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[15:01] | Excuse me, can you hear me? | 抱歉 听得见我说话吗 |
[15:02] | Sir, I’m asking you to step away. | 先生 请你退后 |
[15:05] | The file… | 文件 |
[15:08] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[15:10] | 86… 86… | |
[15:12] | 86? What does that mean? 86… | 86 什么意思 什么86 |
[15:13] | – I don’t know what that means. – 86 M– | -我不知道你在说什么 -86 马… |
[15:14] | Sir, we need to get him to the E.R.. | 先生 我们必须送他到急诊室 |
[15:15] | I don’t understand. Wait. | 我不懂 等等 |
[15:16] | – No, we have to get him to the E.R.. – What does that mean? | -不行 得马上走 -那是什么意思 |
[15:22] | If Smith makes it, | 史密斯要能活下来 |
[15:22] | Ryan’s gonna put him under police guard, | 恐怕莱恩要派人时刻保护他了 |
[15:25] | Make sure that Maddox doesn’t come back | 免得马多克斯又折回来 |
[15:26] | and finish off the job. | 把他干掉 |
[15:27] | Smith just gave me a message. He said “86.” | 史密斯刚给了我一条线索 他说”86″ |
[15:30] | It has to be a clue to where the file is. | 肯定跟文件有关 |
[15:32] | We know where the file is. It’s right there. | 我们知道文件在哪啊 就在火堆里 |
[15:34] | It’s burnt to a crisp. | 烧得只剩灰烬了 |
[15:35] | No, Smith is too smart | 不 史密斯很聪明 |
[15:36] | to only keep one copy in–in his apartment. | 不可能只留一份放在公寓里 |
[15:38] | He’s too careful for that. He’s… | 他非常谨慎小心的 他… |
[15:41] | It’s a code. | 那是个代码 |
[15:42] | The answer’s here somewhere. | 答案一定就在这里什么地方 |
[15:58] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[15:59] | Well, the answer’s got to be here. | 答案一定就在这儿 |
[16:00] | It’s somewhere here. | 肯定在 |
[16:01] | Castle, there’s nothing left to find. | 卡塞尔 这里没什么好找的了 |
[16:02] | 86 could mean anything. | 86这个数字太宽泛 |
[16:04] | You’re just grasping at straws. | 你这完全就是在孤注一掷 |
[16:05] | Yes, I’m grasping at straws, | 没错 我就是孤注一掷 |
[16:07] | Because if that file is gone, | 如果文件不见了 |
[16:09] | that means they’re coming after you, | 说明他们就要冲你来了 |
[16:10] | And there’s absolutely nothing I can do. | 到时我就没办法保护你 |
[16:12] | So, yes, if there is a straw, I’m– | 所以 没错 如果剩最后一根救命稻草 |
[16:14] | I’m grasping. | 我会紧抓着不放 |
[16:17] | Castle, we’re not even supposed to be here. | 卡塞尔 我们甚至不该出现在这里 |
[16:18] | When uniforms come here, | 当警察到这里时 |
[16:20] | they’re gonna arrest us for breaking and entering. | 他们会以私闯民宅罪逮捕我们的 |
[16:22] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[16:26] | Smith owns property in Lower Manhattan. | 史密斯在下曼哈顿区有处房产 |
[16:28] | This one– 86 Markwell street. | 这个 马克威尔街86号 |
[16:31] | That’s what Smith said. | 史密斯说的就是这个 |
[16:32] | He said “86” and then “Ma-ma-ma,” | 他说”86″ 还有”马”音 |
[16:34] | Like something started with “M.” | 像是一个M打头的单词 |
[16:35] | This building, this is where the file is. | 文件就在这栋楼里 |
[16:45] | All right, so… | 好吧 |
[16:47] | The building is ten stories. | 这栋楼才十层 |
[16:48] | How hard can it be to find a file, right? | 找一份文件不会有多难 对吧 |
[16:50] | He would’ve hid it in a place | 他肯定把它藏在 |
[16:51] | that was safe from the demolition crew. | 不会被拆迁人员发现的地方 |
[16:53] | Yes, which suggests that Mr. Smith | 是的 也就是说史密斯先生 |
[16:55] | not only owns this building, | 不仅拥有这栋楼 |
[16:57] | but he knows it inside and out. | 还对楼的结构了如指掌 |
[17:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:03] | For what? We haven’t found it yet. | 谢什么 我们还没找到呢 |
[17:04] | Just I-I-I know I never would’ve gotten this far | 我知道 如果不是因为你 |
[17:06] | if it wasn’t for you. | 不可能查到这一步 |
[17:09] | Hey, we’re gonna get this done, you and me. | 你和我 我们会圆满解决这事的 |
[17:12] | And we’re gonna start by ruling out all the interior walls. | 我们先排除所有的内墙 |
[17:15] | Smith wouldn’t risk hiding it there | 史密斯不会冒险藏在那儿的 |
[17:16] | with all the sheetrock getting torn down. | 那些石膏板都会被拆掉的 |
[17:18] | Ceilings are no good either. | 天花板也不可能 |
[17:19] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[17:29] | Michael Smith. 523. | 迈克尔·史密斯 523室 |
[17:31] | He didn’t just own the building. | 他不仅是整栋楼的所有者 |
[17:32] | He had an office on the fifth floor. | 他在五楼还有个办公室 |
[17:37] | Well, that’s some helpful information. | 还真是有用的信息 |
[17:39] | Turn around. Hands behind your back. | 转过身去 手背后面 |
[17:48] | You just don’t know when to quit, do you? | 你就是不懂何时该放弃 是吧 |
[17:52] | So you convinced Smith to tell you where the file was. | 所以你说服史密斯告诉你文件所在 |
[17:55] | He told me it was hidden in a floor safe, | 他说文件被安全地藏在某层楼里 |
[17:57] | but he didn’t tell me exactly where. | 但却不肯透露具体地址 |
[17:59] | Good thing you guys cleared that up. | 幸运的是 你们替我想出来了 |
[18:03] | You didn’t kill him in case you couldn’t find the file. | 你没杀他是因为你怕找不到文件 |
[18:07] | And once I do, I’m finally gonna settle our account. | 等我找到之后 我就能来算你这笔账了 |
[18:17] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[18:22] | Okay, we’ve got a minute, maybe two to get the hell out of here. | 好吧 我们有一两分钟的时间离开这里 |
[18:24] | Castle, how tight are your zip ties? | 卡塞尔 你的扣条有多紧 |
[18:25] | – Can you move your hands at all? – No, just barely. | -你的手能动吗 -不 只能一点点 |
[18:27] | Do you have anything sharp in your pocket… | 你的口袋里有什么锋利的东西吗 |
[18:29] | – Uh, no. – Like a knife, | -没有 -比如小刀 |
[18:30] | – nail clippers? – No. Who carries nail clippers? | -指甲钳 -没有 谁会带指甲钳啊 |
[18:33] | Do you have keys? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[18:33] | No, it’s a fob. It’s a remote. | 没有 我家门是遥控的 |
[18:35] | There’s–there’s–there’s a-a drywall screw. Perfect. | 这 这里有个干壁钉 好极了 |
[18:38] | That’s– that’s not gonna help. | 那 那有什么用 |
[18:39] | Ah, I beg to differ. | 恕我不能赞同 |
[18:40] | All I have to do is grab the zip tie | 我所要做的是 拿着扣条 |
[18:43] | and… saw through. | 用钉子把它锯断 |
[19:07] | I am barely making a dent in this thing. | 我连一点痕迹都没磨出来 |
[19:10] | Castle, I hear footsteps. He’s coming. | 卡塞尔 我听见脚步声了 他回来了 |
[19:14] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[19:15] | If we got murdered right now, I’d feel so ripped off. | 如果现在被他杀了 我会觉得亏大了 |
[19:18] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[19:20] | At least… | 至少 |
[19:22] | At least we had last night. | 至少我们共度了昨晚 |
[19:23] | We should’ve done that four years ago. | 我们在4年前就该这么做了 |
[19:28] | Done what four years ago? | 4年前该做什么 |
[19:32] | Maddox’s real name is Cedric Marks. | 马多克斯的真名叫塞德里克·马科斯 |
[19:35] | Once he finished his tour, | 他服完兵役之后 |
[19:36] | he got a job at a place called Arantus Solutions, | 在阿兰特斯方案公司找了份工作 |
[19:38] | a kind of black-ops military contractor. | 是一种雇佣兵军事承包商 |
[19:41] | How’d all that lead you here? | 你是怎么找到这里来的 |
[19:42] | Well, once I got his name, I put a bolo out on his car. | 得到他的名字后 我就派人留意他的车 |
[19:45] | A uniform spotted it outside this building. | 一名警察在这栋楼外面发现了 |
[19:47] | When I came to check on it, that’s when I saw your car. | 等我过来核实时 就发现了你的车 |
[19:48] | Wait, wait, Espo. | 等等 埃斯波西托 |
[19:50] | 523 is around the corner. You got an extra piece? | 523在转角处 你还有枪吗 |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 有 |
[19:55] | Nice. What about for me? | 好极了 那我呢 |
[19:58] | Oh, you mean an extra extra piece? | 你难道要我带两把备用的枪吗 |
[20:42] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[20:43] | Don’t even breathe. | 喘气都不行 |
[20:47] | Reach for it, and I’ll blow your head off. | 敢拿枪 我就一枪崩了你 |
[20:51] | Okay, detective. You’re in charge. | 好吧 警探 你是老大 |
[20:54] | Now slowly reach down and hand me the file. | 慢慢弯腰 把文件给我 |
[21:24] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[21:25] | Thanks for the warning, Smith. | 多谢警告 史密斯 |
[21:27] | He knew that Maddox would show up here first. | 他知道马多克斯会先到这里 |
[21:30] | What the… | 这是什… |
[21:33] | The file. | 是文件 |
[21:42] | So let me see if I understand. | 听听我的理解对不对 |
[21:44] | As luck would have it, you three | 无巧不成书 你们三个 |
[21:45] | were in the neighborhood taking a walk? | 都在这个街区里散步 |
[21:48] | Well, many people consider that the best form of exercise. | 很多人都认为 散步是最好的锻炼方式 |
[21:50] | It’s low impact, it has– | 那是低冲击运动 而且… |
[21:52] | Then you heard an explosion, | 然后你们听见爆炸声 |
[21:54] | and as concerned private citizens, | 作为热心的普通市民 |
[21:55] | You rushed inside to check it out? | 你们就冲进来查看情况 |
[21:57] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 是这样的 |
[22:01] | Is that how you remember it? | 你记得的情况也是这样的吗 |
[22:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:04] | Captain Gates, I can personally vouch for that– | 盖茨警监 我能以个人担保 |
[22:05] | I am not interested, Mr. Castle, | 我没兴趣 卡塞尔先生 |
[22:06] | as you specialize in fiction. | 你可是编故事的高手 |
[22:09] | Let’s say you happened to be in the area. | 我就姑且认为你们是碰巧在附近 |
[22:12] | How do you explain the fact that Maddox, | 但你们又怎么解释马多克斯 |
[22:14] | the killer we’re searching for | 也就是我们正搜捕的那个凶手 |
[22:16] | and the man who shot you last year, | 也是去年开枪杀你的人 |
[22:17] | is the one lying there dead? | 死在这儿了 |
[22:19] | Bad karma. | 恶有恶报 |
[22:22] | Detective Ryan. | 莱恩警探 |
[22:26] | Do you know anything about this? | 你知道关于此事的什么情况吗 |
[22:28] | Just that it appears the safe was rigged | 我只知道保险柜被动了手脚 |
[22:30] | to blow when Maddox opened it. | 马多克斯一打开就爆炸了 |
[22:32] | And what was in that safe? | 那保险柜里有什么 |
[22:33] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[22:34] | Papers of some kind. | 好像是些文件 |
[22:36] | And I don’t suppose you know what was in those papers | 我猜你们也一定不知道那些文件是什么 |
[22:39] | and why Maddox was here. | 也不知道马多克斯为什么出现在这儿 |
[22:41] | Like I said, we were just walking by. | 就像我刚才说的 我们只是路过 |
[22:47] | We were so close. | 我们差一点就知道真相了 |
[22:48] | That file would’ve told us who’s at the center of this | 那份文件本来可以告诉我们谁是幕后黑手 |
[22:51] | and who killed my mom. | 谁杀了我母亲 |
[22:52] | Well, at least Maddox won’t be coming after you. | 至少马多克斯不会再追杀你了 |
[22:54] | They’ll just send somebody else. | 他们还会派别人来杀我的 |
[22:55] | Unless whoever’s behind all this | 除非幕后黑手 |
[22:56] | doesn’t know the file’s been destroyed. | 不知道文件已经被毁掉了 |
[22:58] | Maybe he thinks it’s still in play. | 或许他以为文件还好好的 |
[23:00] | I wouldn’t bet on that. Would you? | 我觉得不太可能 你说呢 |
[23:20] | You want to put that thing away? | 你能把枪收起来了吗 |
[23:22] | Well, if it isn’t Judas. | 除非你不当叛徒了 |
[23:23] | Yeah, okay, pal. | 行 好的 哥们儿 |
[23:24] | You want to give it a break? | 你能别揪着那事不放了吗 |
[23:24] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 别闹了 |
[23:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[23:31] | I came to bring you this. | 给你们带来了这些东西 |
[23:34] | Paper from the safe? | 保险柜里的文件 |
[23:37] | Now what are we looking for? | 我们现在要找些什么 |
[23:38] | Names, places, dates– | 名字 地址 日期 |
[23:41] | anything that tells us what was in these files | 任何能告诉我们那些文件里写了些什么的线索 |
[23:42] | and why someone is so desperate to keep it hidden. | 以及为什么有人不惜一切地要隐藏它 |
[24:02] | Five hours, | 忙活了五个小时了 |
[24:04] | and all I got is something the size of a playing card. | 我就只拼出扑克牌大小的一块来 |
[24:06] | and not only that, it’s blank. | 而且上面什么也没有 |
[24:07] | Yeah, well, I got “Ending balance” Here. | 我拼出一块写着”期末余额” |
[24:09] | I think it’s some kind of bank statement. | 我觉得好像是张银行结单 |
[24:13] | Not just a bank statement. | 不仅仅是张银行结单 |
[24:17] | This is part of a money order made out to cash. | 这是一张现金汇票的一部分 |
[24:19] | That could be a payoff. | 可能是一笔黑钱 |
[24:20] | And whoever it went to is probably our guy. | 收款人很有可能就是我们要找的人 |
[24:22] | Well, that would make sense. | 这就讲得通了 |
[24:23] | Yeah? In what way? | 是吗 怎么讲 |
[24:24] | Well, all of this started | 所有的这一切都起源于 |
[24:25] | when Montgomery and his cop buddies | 蒙哥马利和他的警察兄弟们 |
[24:26] | started kidnapping mobsters for ransom money. | 开始绑架犯罪团伙成员并索要赎金 |
[24:29] | And we know that someone found out | 我们知道有人发现了这个情况 |
[24:30] | and demanded a cut of that money. | 并想要从中抽成 |
[24:32] | And whoever that is, | 无论那个人是谁 |
[24:33] | there’s something in this file he does not want to get out. | 他都不想让文件里的内容泄漏出去 |
[24:36] | Whoa, this– this has numbers on it. | 这 这张上面有个数字 |
[24:39] | And it’s machine printed. | 还是打印的 |
[24:40] | It’s an 8-digit string, so it’s not a phone number. | 是个8位数字串 所以不可能是电话号码 |
[24:43] | Wait a minute. Oh, that’s the– | 等一下 那个是 |
[24:45] | this is the back of that money order. | 这是那张汇票的反面 |
[24:46] | And these digits, | 这些数字 |
[24:47] | 0-8-6-7-2-2-4-1 0-8-6-7-2-2-4-1, | |
[24:49] | That’s the account it was deposited in. | 这是存款的账户 |
[24:51] | If we figure out whose account that is, | 如果我们能查出这个账户是谁的 |
[24:53] | that should give us a name. | 就能找到一个嫌疑人的名字 |
[24:54] | And I think I know a way. | 我想我知道一个办法 |
[24:55] | Uh, do you remember when we were checking | 还记得当时我们调查脏弹那个案子时 |
[24:56] | banking accounts for the dirty bomb investigation? | 检查过一些银行账户吗 |
[24:58] | We used the federal banking database. | 我们利用的是联邦银行数据库 |
[25:01] | And I still remember the password. | 我还记得数据库的密码 |
[25:07] | I’m not sure they even track accounts going back this far. | 我不确定能不能查到那么久以前的账户了 |
[25:09] | Whoever owns that account | 那个账户的主人 |
[25:12] | is the person that killed my mom. | 就是杀我母亲的凶手 |
[25:15] | Run it. | 查吧 |
[25:27] | The account was closed 19 years ago. | 这个账户19年前就关闭了 |
[25:29] | It belonged to a guy named William H. Bracken. | 户主的名字是威廉·布莱肯 |
[25:37] | You mean Senator William Bracken? | 你是说威廉·布莱肯议员吧 |
[25:51] | According to the bio on his campaign web site, | 根据他竞选网站上的个人简历 |
[25:53] | Senator Bracken was assistant district attorney | 布莱肯参议员曾在1988-1992年 |
[25:55] | for New York from ’88 till ’92. | 担任纽约地区助理检察官 |
[25:59] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[26:01] | I’m fine, Castle. | 我没事 卡塞尔 |
[26:02] | Bracken’s timeline fits. | 布莱肯的时间线吻合 |
[26:04] | That’s when Montgomery was kidnapping gangsters. | 当时蒙哥马利正在绑架犯罪团伙成员 |
[26:06] | Bracken must have heard about what they were doing | 布莱肯一定是通过小道消息 |
[26:07] | through the grapevine. | 听说了他们的勾当 |
[26:08] | And then he realized that he couldn’t charge mobsters | 然后他意识到他无法提起公诉 |
[26:11] | because they wouldn’t testify | 因为黑帮成员不会出庭作证 |
[26:12] | and then the cops would walk. | 那样那些警察就会逍遥法外 |
[26:13] | So instead he decided to get in on the action. | 所以他索性参与其中 |
[26:15] | If they were collecting ransom from mob guys, | 如果他们从罪犯那里收取赎金 |
[26:17] | He wanted a taste in the form of cash money orders. | 他想分一杯羹 以现金汇票的形式抽成 |
[26:20] | Right, but as his political star rose | 对 不过随着他光辉的政坛生涯 |
[26:22] | from congressman to senator, | 由国会议员一跃而升至参议员 |
[26:23] | he realized… | 他意识到 |
[26:24] | He had to make sure the scandal never came to light. | 他必须确保这则丑闻永不见天日 |
[26:25] | So then people started dying. | 接着就有人为此丧命 |
[26:27] | – This would explain… – Ryan. | -这就解释了 -我是莱恩 |
[26:28] | Why he’s coming after you right now. | 他现在为什么咬着你不放 |
[26:29] | Word is, Bracken’s being groomed to run for president. | 有传言 说布莱肯被举荐竞选总统 |
[26:32] | He’s trying to clean house, and you’re next. | 他想清理黑历史 你就是下一个 |
[26:34] | We need to take him down. | 我们得扳倒他 |
[26:35] | How? All we have are a bunch of numbers | 怎么扳 我们手头只握有一些数字 |
[26:37] | that are meaningless to anyone but us. | 除了对我们 对其他任何人都毫无意义 |
[26:39] | We have absolutely no hard evidence against him. | 我们根本没有指控他的铁证 |
[26:42] | Uh, I may have the next best thing. | 或许我手中有条次一些的线索 |
[26:45] | I just got word | 我刚收到消息 |
[26:45] | that Michael Smith is out of surgery, | 迈克尔·史密斯刚做完手术 |
[26:47] | And he’s awake. | 而且醒来了 |
[26:49] | Smith is the key. | 史密斯就是关键 |
[26:51] | He can connect all this to Bracken. | 他能把全部线索与布莱肯联系上 |
[26:52] | Okay, Castle and I are gonna go talk to him. | 那好 我和卡塞尔去找他谈谈 |
[26:54] | You guys see if you can find the link | 你们试着能不能找出 |
[26:55] | between Maddox and Bracken. | 马多克斯和布莱肯之间的联系 |
[27:02] | Ryan call you? | 莱恩打电话说了 |
[27:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 说了 |
[27:07] | You’re alive. | 你们还活着 |
[27:09] | Join the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[27:10] | What about the other file? | 那一部分文件呢 |
[27:14] | Maddox opened the safe. | 马多克斯打开了保险箱 |
[27:16] | We put enough of it together to know that Bracken took dirty money. | 拼凑之下 我们发现布莱肯收了黑钱 |
[27:23] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[27:26] | The irony is, he used that money to finance | 讽刺的是 他用那笔黑钱赞助了 |
[27:28] | his first congressional campaign. | 自己的头一次国会竞选 |
[27:30] | We need proof of that, | 我们需要证据证明这一点 |
[27:32] | along with anything else that he did. | 连同他所犯下的一切罪恶 |
[27:35] | There is no proof. | 没有证据 |
[27:38] | Well, there’s you. You can testify. | 不是还有你吗 你可以作证 |
[27:39] | That will never happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[27:42] | You see, Roy Montgomery once did me a favor. | 罗伊·蒙哥马利帮过我一个忙 |
[27:45] | So I kept that file and I protected you | 我才会藏着那份文件 才会保护你 |
[27:48] | At great personal cost | 我付出了很大的代价 |
[27:50] | because I owed Roy. | 因为我欠罗伊的 |
[27:54] | But I don’t owe you. | 可我不欠你的 |
[27:56] | So you’re just gonna let him | 你就打算这么让他 |
[27:58] | G-get away with murder? | 逃脱谋杀罪的制裁吗 |
[27:59] | You don’t understand, detective. | 你不明白 探长 |
[28:02] | He’s protected, untouchable. | 他有保护伞 动不得 |
[28:04] | You’re just gonna end up dead, | 你的结局只会是死路一条 |
[28:08] | And so am I. | 我也难逃一死 |
[28:12] | Now as it is, | 现在看来 |
[28:13] | My best bet is to just… | 我最好的办法 就是 |
[28:17] | Disappear. | 销声匿迹 |
[28:20] | I suggest you do the same. | 我也这么建议你 |
[28:23] | You know that you know too much, | 你清楚自己知道得太多了 |
[28:25] | just like Roy and my mom did. | 就和罗伊还有我母亲一样 |
[28:27] | They found you once. They will find you again. | 他们找到了你一次 就还能再找到你 |
[28:29] | And your only bet is to work with me. | 你唯一的办法就是跟我合作 |
[28:42] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[28:43] | You need to go. | 你们该走了 |
[28:58] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:59] | Yeah, you just let me know if you figure anything out. | 对 你们一查到任何线索就通知我 |
[29:02] | All right. That was Ryan. | 是莱恩的电话 |
[29:04] | He said they found | 他说他们 |
[29:04] | no concrete connection between Maddox and Bracken. | 查不到马多克斯和布莱肯之间确凿的联系 |
[29:06] | Yeah, and we won’t find one. | 是啊 我们找不到的 |
[29:08] | He’s too careful. | 他太小心了 |
[29:09] | Smith is the connection. | 史密斯就是关联 |
[29:10] | Yeah, but he won’t cooperate, Castle. | 没错 但他不愿意合作 卡塞尔 |
[29:12] | He’s already made that clear. | 他刚刚已经说得很明确了 |
[29:13] | This is his only play. | 那是他唯一的活路了 |
[29:15] | He’s smart enough to know that. | 他那么聪明应该知道这一点 |
[29:16] | He just needs a little bit of encouragement. | 他只是需要一点鼓动 |
[29:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:26] | Hey. Wait. Why aren’t you with Smith? | 等等 你怎么不守着史密斯 |
[29:28] | Dispatch called and told me to stand down. | 调度室打来让我离开的 |
[29:41] | Wait. Wait. What happened? | 慢着 出什么事了 |
[29:43] | Looks like a heart attack. We did everything we could. | 似乎是心脏病发作 我们已经尽力了 |
[29:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:49] | I am proud to introduce to you | 我很骄傲地向大家引荐 |
[29:51] | The Vice President of the United States– | 美国副总统 |
[29:53] | Mr. John Russell. | 约翰·罗素先生 |
[29:55] | Thank you, senator Bracken. | 谢谢 布莱肯参议员 |
[30:05] | I finally figured out who he is– | 我终于查到了那个人 |
[30:08] | The guy that killed my mom– | 那个杀害了我母亲的人 |
[30:09] | And there’s nothing I can do about it. | 可我现在却束手无策 |
[30:13] | Did Ryan talk to you? | 莱恩跟你通话了吗 |
[30:15] | Did he check those security cameras | 他查过了史密斯病房周围的 |
[30:16] | around Smith’s room? | 那些监控录像了吗 |
[30:18] | Yes. | 查了 |
[30:20] | And? | 结果呢 |
[30:22] | The cameras were disabled. | 摄像头失都灵了 |
[30:26] | Okay. So they’re coming for me. | 好吧 他们要冲着我来了 |
[30:28] | Ryan’s got two teams stationed outside. | 莱恩派了两队人守在外面 |
[30:31] | And what about tomorrow | 那明天怎么办 |
[30:34] | and the day after that? | 后天又该怎么办 |
[30:36] | Let me take you someplace, Kate, | 让我带你走吧 凯特 |
[30:39] | Someplace you’ll be safe. | 去个你会安全的地方 |
[30:50] | I’ll never be safe. | 我再无宁日了 |
[31:39] | What do you mean, she’s not here? | 什么叫她不在这里 |
[31:40] | I mean, she’s not here | 就是她人不在这里 |
[31:41] | and she’s not answering her cell. | 电话也不接 |
[31:43] | I thought you had a detail on her. | 你不是派人盯着她了吗 |
[31:44] | I did. I do. | 我有啊 现在还盯着呢 |
[31:45] | If she would’ve left this building, | 如果她离开了这栋楼 |
[31:46] | They would’ve seen her. | 他们会注意到她的 |
[31:47] | Not if she didn’t want them to. | 除非她不想被发现 |
[31:50] | Where is Senator Bracken right now? | 布莱肯议员现在在哪里 |
[31:52] | Oh, man, you don’t think that she– | 兄弟 你该不会认为她… |
[31:54] | Yeah, it’s Detective Kevin Ryan, | 是的 我是莱恩警探 |
[31:56] | Badge number 4-2-3-4-4. | 警员编号42344 |
[31:57] | Can I get a 20 on Senator Bracken? | 请帮我查一下布莱肯议员的具体位置 |
[32:01] | He’s hosting a fund-raiser at the Widmark Hotel. | 他在维马克酒店主持一场募捐会 |
[32:02] | Ask if anyone else has called to check on him. | 问问有没有人查问过他的行踪 |
[32:04] | Did anyone call to check on him? | 还有其他人问过他的行踪吗 |
[32:08] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:10] | Beckett phoned ’em an hour ago. | 贝克特一小时前也给他们打过电话 |
[32:13] | She’s gonna kill Senator Bracken. | 她会直接把布莱肯议员干掉的 |
[32:41] | Hey, Hastings. | 你好 黑斯廷 |
[32:43] | Hey, Detective Beckett. | 你好 贝克特探长 |
[32:44] | They got you on security detail, too? | 她们把你也派来做安保工作啦 |
[32:45] | Yeah. You know, I need to speak with someone. | 是的 我有点事要和里面的人谈谈 |
[32:47] | You think I could jump this line? | 你能直接让我过去吗 |
[32:52] | For you? Of course. | 是你 当然没问题 |
[32:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:01] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[33:02] | Are you with me on that? | 你们支持我的选举吗 |
[33:04] | I’m supposed to be kissing babies. | 我该亲吻宝宝才对吧 |
[33:14] | You’re wasting your time, Detective. | 你根本是在浪费时间 探长 |
[33:17] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你完全不知道自己面对的对手是谁 |
[33:21] | You woke the dragon. | 你已把恶魔唤醒 |
[33:23] | And this is so much bigger than you realize. | 这事要比你想象的严重得多 |
[33:27] | This is my spot, Kate. | 一人做事一人当 凯特 |
[33:29] | This is where I stand. | 这就是我的选择 |
[33:57] | Are you with me on that? | 你们支持我的选举吗 |
[33:59] | – Yeah! – Thank you. | -支持 -感谢大家 |
[34:11] | Please excuse me just–just– just for one minute. | 抱歉 我接个电话 马上回来 |
[34:13] | Please. Just… | 抱歉… |
[34:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:20] | This is Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特 |
[34:24] | I can see you know the name. | 从你的表情看 你对这名字不陌生 |
[34:27] | That’s right. I’m watching. | 是的 我正看着你呢 |
[34:32] | I don’t know what this is about, | 我不知道你要干什么 |
[34:33] | But I am not interested in playing games. | 但我对玩游戏不感兴趣 |
[34:36] | Well, you better get interested. | 那你最好培养一下兴趣 |
[34:39] | I have information that will destroy your career | 我手上有能摧毁你政治生涯的信息 |
[34:42] | and I will use it unless you do exactly as I say. | 你若不照我说的做 我便会用它毁掉你 |
[34:53] | We need to talk to Senator Bracken. | 我们得跟布莱肯议员谈谈 |
[34:54] | He’s in meeting with a donor. | 他正在与一位捐赠人会谈 |
[34:56] | What donor? Where is he? | 什么捐赠人 他在哪 |
[34:57] | He didn’t say. | 他没有说 |
[35:01] | Who are you calling? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[35:03] | Gates? | 盖茨吗 |
[35:05] | Put that phone away or I’m gonna break your friggin’ arm. | 把电话放回去 不然我就扭断你的手臂 |
[35:07] | Javi, we can’t let her throw her life away. | 哈维尔 我们不能眼睁睁地看她去送死 |
[35:09] | We don’t know she’s doing that. | 我们还不确定她是否真要那么做 |
[35:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:11] | You’re the one who said she was gonna kill the guy. | 是你说她会直接把那家伙干掉的 |
[35:13] | Okay, I know. Okay, yes, that’s right, but… | 好吧 我知道 对 但是… |
[35:17] | But she hasn’t done that yet, right? | 但她还没动手 对吧 |
[35:19] | Look, you make that call, | 如果你打了那通电话 |
[35:20] | you’re labeling her an assassin. | 就给她贴上了杀手的标签 |
[35:22] | That’s a bell you can’t unring. | 以后想撕也撕不下来了 |
[35:24] | So let’s not make that call, not yet. | 所以 暂时先别告诉盖茨吧 |
[35:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:41] | That’s far enough. | 就站那儿够了 |
[35:47] | What do you want, Ms. Beckett? | 你想要什么 贝克特女士 |
[35:49] | The truth. | 真相 |
[35:52] | Never expect that from a politician. | 永远别向政客索要真相 |
[35:55] | Besides, if you really had information, | 再说 你手上如果真有什么信息 |
[35:57] | Wouldn’t you already know the truth? | 你不该早就了解真相了吗 |
[36:00] | Roy Montgomery, McCallister, | 罗伊·蒙哥马利 麦卡利斯特 |
[36:03] | John Raglan, my mother– | 约翰·拉格兰和我母亲 |
[36:05] | Everyone that you’ve ever had killed, | 每一个被你杀害的人 |
[36:08] | I want you to admit to it. | 我要你承认你的罪行 |
[36:10] | Your mother’s death was a tragedy… | 你母亲的死是个悲剧 |
[36:14] | and I am deeply sorry for your loss. | 我对此深表哀悼 |
[36:19] | But I can’t give you what you want. | 但我不能满足你的要求 |
[36:25] | When I was 14, | 我14岁的时候 |
[36:28] | I got to be friends with this boy in the neighborhood– | 与邻家的小男孩成了好朋友 |
[36:31] | Lamar Dokes. Sweet kid. | 他叫拉玛·德克斯 是个很可爱的孩子 |
[36:34] | I used to help him with his homework after school. | 放学后我常常帮他复习功课 |
[36:36] | Well, one day, he doesn’t come to school. | 有一天 他没去上学 |
[36:39] | So I went by his apartment | 所以我到他家去看他 |
[36:42] | And the door was open. | 他家的门是敞开的 |
[36:45] | I walked in | 我进去了 |
[36:47] | And… | 然后 |
[36:50] | I found Lamar lying on his mattress… dead, | 我发现拉玛躺在他的床上 死了 |
[36:54] | His little sister the same way. | 他的小妹妹也一样 |
[36:56] | His mother was in the bedroom. | 他母亲在卧室 |
[36:59] | She had hanged herself. | 上吊死了 |
[37:01] | Now she left a note. She’d lost her job. | 她留下一张纸条 说她丢了工作 |
[37:03] | She was being evicted. | 将被驱逐出境 |
[37:05] | And I thought, how could a woman | 当时我就想 一个女人 |
[37:06] | be so desperate, so without hope, | 怎能如此万念俱灰 失去一切希望 |
[37:09] | that she could crush up pills, | 以至于她竟把药片碾碎 |
[37:10] | put them in hot chocolate, | 融进热可可里 |
[37:13] | and give them to her kids? | 喂给自己的孩子喝 |
[37:16] | And that was the moment… | 就在那一刻… |
[37:19] | The moment I knew | 那一刻我意识到 |
[37:20] | I wanted to help make people’s lives better. | 我要帮助人们过上更美好的生活 |
[37:23] | And I have. | 我也做到了 |
[37:25] | I strengthened the safety net | 我加强了社会保障制度 |
[37:26] | to protect kids like Lamar. | 保护像拉玛一样的孩子 |
[37:28] | I created jobs in those neighborhoods. | 我在那些社区创造了就业机会 |
[37:30] | I’ve done great things… | 我做了许多好事 |
[37:32] | Just as you’ve done great things. | 正如你也做了许多好事 |
[37:44] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在和谁说话 |
[37:50] | How can you justify yourself to me? | 你有什么资格在我面前为自己辩解 |
[37:56] | My mother was stabbed in an alley because of you. | 我母亲因为你 在小巷中被捅死 |
[38:01] | She bled to death alone in a pile of garbage! | 她在垃圾堆中 孤零零地流血至死 |
[38:06] | So save me your campaign speeches | 所以省省你那竞选的演讲词 |
[38:09] | about the great things. | 少说些狗屁美好的事吧 |
[38:10] | You sound a bit delusional, you know? | 你似乎有点妄想症 你知道吧 |
[38:14] | But then again, who are you? | 话说回来 你是谁 |
[38:15] | You’re a disgraced cop, | 你是一个丢脸的警察 |
[38:17] | obsessed with her mother’s murder. | 深陷自己母亲的谋杀案中 |
[38:19] | And who am I? | 而我是谁 |
[38:20] | I’m a decent man looking out for the little guy. | 我是一个高尚的关心底层群众利益的人 |
[38:22] | That’s who the public sees. | 公众眼中的我就是那样的 |
[38:26] | And every time they elect me, | 每次他们选我的时候 |
[38:29] | I’m humbled. | 我都心怀卑谦 |
[38:30] | I strive harder to live up to that ideal. | 我会更加努力地去实现这个理想 |
[38:32] | I want to be that man. | 我想要成为那样的人 |
[38:36] | And I won’t let you or anyone else | 我也绝不会让你或是其他任何人 |
[38:40] | get in my way. | 挡我的路 |
[38:43] | I don’t think you’re in a position to threaten, senator. | 我觉得你现在没资格威胁我 参议员 |
[38:47] | See, here’s what you don’t understand– | 瞧 所以说你不明白 |
[38:50] | It’s not who has the gun, | 这不取决于谁手中有枪 |
[38:52] | it’s who has the power. | 而取决于谁握有掌控权 |
[38:55] | Do you really think that’s you? | 你真的觉得是你吗 |
[39:12] | I have the file. | 我拿到文件了 |
[39:16] | Smith had another copy. | 史密斯还有一份复件 |
[39:25] | 08672241 0-8-6-7-2-2-4-1. | |
[39:29] | That’s the number of the bank account | 那是你当年 |
[39:30] | where you deposited the money orders. | 存入汇款的银行账户 |
[39:34] | So you’re right. | 所以你说的对 |
[39:36] | It is about who holds the power. | 关键就在于谁握有掌控权 |
[39:39] | Now I could release that file and destroy you, | 现在我可以公开文件 让你身败名裂 |
[39:42] | but what would that mean for my life expectancy? | 但是这样做对我又有什么意义呢 |
[39:45] | So here’s how it is– | 所以现在这样 |
[39:49] | The deal that you had with Smith, | 你和史密斯的交易 |
[39:52] | that’s our deal now. | 改成我们之间的交易 |
[39:55] | And if anything happens to me or anyone that I care about, | 如果我或者任何我在乎的人 发生任何不测 |
[40:01] | that file goes public. | 文件就会公之于众 |
[40:02] | Am I clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[40:08] | That’s a yes-or-no question. | 回答是或者否 |
[40:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:15] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:18] | Whoever it is you think I am, | 不管你觉得我是谁 |
[40:21] | whatever it is you think you know about me, | 不管你觉得自己了解我什么 |
[40:25] | you have no idea what I’m capable of | 你根本想不到我能干出什么事 |
[40:29] | or how far I will go. | 或者做到什么地步 |
[40:31] | I am done being afraid. | 我担惊受怕够了 |
[40:36] | It’s your turn now. | 现在 轮到你了 |
[40:43] | That’s gonna leave a nasty scar. | 那会留下一道丑陋的伤疤 |
[40:47] | Every time you see it, | 每次你一看到它 |
[40:49] | think of me. | 就想想我 |
[41:05] | Kate, tell me you didn’t… | 凯特 告诉我你没… |
[41:13] | We reached an understanding. | 我们达成了共识 |
[41:15] | What about your mom? | 你妈的案子怎么办 |
[41:16] | I’ll get justice for her. | 我会为她寻得正义 |
[41:18] | Just not today. | 只是不是今天 |
[41:20] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[41:21] | I’ll get it for others. | 我要为其他人伸张正义 |
[41:27] | Your resignation has been accepted. | 你的辞职已经被批准了 |
[41:29] | The matter is settled. | 已成定局 |
[41:31] | Sir, I have the top case-closure rate in the precinct. | 长官 在本区我的破案率最高 |
[41:35] | And now that the man that shot me is dead, | 现在那个开枪杀我的人已经死了 |
[41:37] | that particular case will no longer be an issue. | 那个特案不会再是问题了 |
[41:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:40] | Because it seems to be the gift that keeps on giving. | 似乎那个特案时不时就会闹出些事 |
[41:44] | I’m told we put a Michael Smith | 我听说我们之前在医院 |
[41:45] | under guard at the hospital. | 监控着一个叫迈克尔·史密斯的人 |
[41:47] | What was his role in this? | 他和本案有什么关系 |
[41:51] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:52] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[41:55] | You’re covering for someone, and I know who it is. | 你在掩护某人 我知道是谁 |
[42:01] | But I don’t intend to dig up the past | 但是我不打算深究过去的事情 |
[42:03] | and tarnish Roy Montgomery’s reputation. | 玷污罗伊·蒙哥马利的名誉 |
[42:06] | The fact is, I… | 实际上 我 |
[42:08] | I admire your loyalty. | 我敬佩你的忠诚 |
[42:10] | I hope you feel that for me someday. | 我希望有一天你也能对我如此 |
[42:14] | Does that mean I can show up for duty tomorrow? | 那是否意味着我明天可以来上班了呢 |
[42:18] | No? What does she mean, no? | 不行 她说不行是什么意思 |
[42:21] | Well, I have to serve out my suspension, | 我得服满停职期 |
[42:23] | same as Esposito. | 埃斯波西托也是 |
[42:24] | What are you gonna do in the meantime? | 这期间你打算干什么呢 |
[42:26] | Oh, I’m pretty sure I’ll think of something. | 我确定我会想到事情做的 |