时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Dad… | 爸 |
[00:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[00:41] | You have 30 seconds to suit up. | 你有三十秒时间来整装待发 |
[00:43] | I– | 我… |
[00:44] | The game’s afoot. | 游戏开始了 |
[00:45] | Dad– | 爸… |
[00:46] | Wait. Let me savor this. | 别出声 让我享受这一刻 |
[00:48] | I haven’t gotten the drop on you since you were 10. | 你十岁以后我就没赢过你 |
[00:51] | Oh, this feels like… | 而现在我嗅到了… |
[00:54] | Victory. | 胜利的味道 |
[00:55] | Dad, look, I can’t, okay? | 爸 我不能跟你玩 |
[00:57] | I have a big decision to make. | 我还要做一个重大的决定呢 |
[00:59] | Well, have you at least narrowed it down? | 你至少已经缩小范围了吧 |
[01:01] | I made a list of all the classes and the extra curriculars. | 我列出了所有学校的课程和课外活动 |
[01:04] | And the best choices seem to be | 最好的选择貌似就是 |
[01:07] | Oxford and Stanford. | 牛津和斯坦福了 |
[01:08] | What about Columbia, N.Y.U., vassar? | 哥伦比亚大学 纽约大学和瓦萨尔学院呢 |
[01:10] | They’re all too close. | 那些都太近了 |
[01:11] | I’d come home all the time. | 我会一直往家跑的 |
[01:13] | I want to challenge myself, | 我想挑战自我 |
[01:15] | and I’d get sucked in to things like this. | 不然我会沉迷在这种事情里的 |
[01:18] | But then who’s gonna play with me? | 那以后谁来陪我玩 |
[01:23] | I think it’s time to holster the laser guns | 我觉得我该收起镭射枪 |
[01:26] | and be adults. | 长大成人了 |
[01:45] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[01:46] | Please proceed to exit. | 请从出口离开 |
[01:48] | Oh, darling, it’s just a game. | 亲爱的 只是游戏而已 |
[01:51] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[01:51] | It’s–it’s a time-honored family tradition | 这是历史悠久的家族传统 |
[01:54] | that we’ve been honoring since Alexis | 从阿丽克西斯的小手 |
[01:56] | could wrap her little finger around a trigger. | 能扣动扳机时就开始了 |
[01:58] | First one to 1,000 points wins, | 从第一次到第一千分胜利 |
[02:00] | and we were so close. | 差一点点就实现了 |
[02:02] | We… | 我们… |
[02:03] | Laser tagged our way through her preteen years, | 镭射枪伴随着她的整个童年 |
[02:06] | and now suddenly, | 突然之间 |
[02:07] | she’s… too old to play. | 她就…年纪大了 不玩了 |
[02:09] | She’s growing up. | 她长大了 |
[02:10] | Well, she doesn’t have to. Look at me. | 她不非得长大嘛 你瞧我 |
[02:15] | Ah, well, it seems… | 看起来 |
[02:16] | detective Beckett is available for a play date. | 贝克特探长可以陪你玩 |
[02:24] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[02:26] | Beckett and I have not been exactly | 我和贝克特最近 |
[02:28] | hitting it off lately. | 相处得不是太好 |
[02:32] | And why do you think that is? | 那你觉得是为什么 |
[02:35] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. Are you saying it’s my fault? | 不好意思 你是想说这是我的错吗 |
[02:37] | Cavorting with some awful gang detective, | 跟糟糕的帮派警探胡闹 |
[02:40] | showing up at a crime scene with a stewardess– | 带着空姐去犯罪现场 |
[02:43] | If you want to punish beckett, | 如果你想惩罚贝克特 |
[02:44] | at least let her know why. | 至少要让她知道为什么 |
[02:46] | I’m not punishing her. | 我没有在惩罚她 |
[02:48] | I’m… | 我… |
[02:50] | Am I? | 我有吗 |
[02:52] | Oh, darling, you’re hurt. I understand that. | 亲爱的 你受伤了 我明白 |
[02:56] | But quite honestly, the two of you cannot go on like this. | 但是说实在的 你们两个不能这样下去 |
[03:03] | You know what, mother? | 妈 我跟你说 |
[03:06] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对极了 |
[03:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:13] | To a crime scene… | 犯罪现场 |
[03:15] | to work my last case with detective Beckett. | 跟贝克特探长办最后一起案子 |
[03:27] | You said you didn’t like coffee. | 你说过你不喜欢咖啡的 |
[03:28] | I like vanilla lattes. | 可我喜欢香草拿铁 |
[03:29] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -大家早 -早 |
[03:31] | Thanks for calling. | 谢谢你打电话给我 |
[03:32] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[03:33] | So our victim is David Lock, 29. | 死者名叫大卫·洛克, 29岁 |
[03:36] | He’s a currency trader in a foreign exchange office upstairs. | 他在楼上的一家外币兑换处做货币交易员 |
[03:38] | Looks like he was heading into work when it happened. | 看起来事发时他正要去工作 |
[03:41] | His body was found by his boss at around 7:00 this morning. | 今早七点左右他的老板发现了他的尸体 |
[03:45] | Our intrepid heroes have arrived. | 我们无畏的英雄们到来了 |
[03:49] | And Castle. | 还有卡塞尔 |
[03:50] | Ah, Perlmutter. | 帕穆特 |
[03:52] | I will treasure these special moments we’ve shared. | 我会珍视与你共度的美好时光 |
[03:57] | So I take it that this is Mr. Lock? | 我猜这个就是洛克先生了吧 |
[03:59] | It appears he was set upon by an unknown assailant. | 看来他是被人袭击了 |
[04:02] | Time of death was about 4:00 a.m. | 死亡时间大概是凌晨四点左右 |
[04:04] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[04:05] | Well, probably blunt force trauma to the head | 可能是头部撞到混凝土地面 |
[04:09] | where it hit the concrete. | 造成的钝器伤 |
[04:10] | Wallet and cash? | 值钱的东西都还在吗 |
[04:12] | Still intact, so it definitely wasn’t a mugging. | 都还在 明显不是抢劫 |
[04:14] | A savage beating at 4:00 a.m, there must be some motive. | 凌晨四点的毒打 一定有什么动机 |
[04:17] | Is this a bite mark on his arm? | 他手上这是咬痕吗 |
[04:19] | It’s not just a bite mark. Look at the skin. | 不只是咬痕 看他的皮肤 |
[04:22] | You see how it’s torn? | 都被撕烂了 看到没 |
[04:23] | The killer latched on and shook like a pit bull | 凶手像斗牛犬那样紧咬不放 |
[04:26] | trying to tear off the flesh. | 试图把肉撕扯下来 |
[04:28] | Thanks. Think we got it. | 谢谢你 我们懂了 |
[04:31] | Anything else? | 还有什么发现 |
[04:32] | Just this. | 还有这个 |
[04:33] | It was, uh, found in our victim’s hand. | 在被害人手里发现的 |
[04:35] | It was probably torn off the killer’s shirt during the struggle. | 也许是挣扎的时候从凶手衣服上扯下来的 |
[04:38] | That’s a lace cuff. | 这是个蕾丝袖口 |
[04:39] | Hand stitched, pearl buttons– | 手工缝制 珍珠纽扣 |
[04:41] | I’d say this was circa 1870. | 应该是1870年左右的东西 |
[04:45] | I did a lot of research on the era. | 我在这方面做了不少研究 |
[04:47] | I was writing a book, a comedy about the civil war. | 我之前在写一本关于内战的喜剧 |
[04:49] | Turns out… Not so funny. | 结果貌似…不太喜感 |
[04:52] | You don’t say? | 是吗 |
[04:53] | Who would beat a guy to death wearing a 150-year-old shirt? | 谁会穿着150年前的衣服打死别人 |
[04:56] | You know, the bigger question is, | 还有个更大的问题 |
[04:57] | why was he attacked here where he worked? | 为什么他会在工作的地方遭到袭击 |
[05:00] | You might want to ask his boss– | 你跟他老板谈谈吧 |
[05:02] | Mike Matthews. | 麦克·马修 |
[05:05] | I can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[05:06] | We think that David was killed around 4 a.m. | 我们认为大卫的死亡时间大概是凌晨四点 |
[05:08] | Do you have any idea why he was here so early? | 你知道他为什么来这么早吗 |
[05:10] | David handled the asian markets, | 大卫负责亚洲市场 |
[05:12] | So he usually got in by 4:00. | 所以一般都是四点过来 |
[05:15] | He was a terrific kid. | 他是个不错的孩子 |
[05:16] | You know, he was hard-working, well-liked. | 工作努力 讨人喜欢 |
[05:18] | And was that the consensus? | 所有人都这么觉得吗 |
[05:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:21] | I mean, did he have any conflicts with anyone at work? | 我是说 有任何同事和他有矛盾吗 |
[05:24] | Actually, yeah, there was an incident last week. | 事实上 上周发生了件事 |
[05:27] | Someone keyed his car. | 有人划了他的车 |
[05:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:29] | David thought it was Charlie Coleman, | 大卫认为是查理·科尔曼 |
[05:30] | one of my other traders. | 另一个货币交易员 |
[05:32] | Uh, the two of them were vying for a promotion, | 之前他俩都争取一个晋升的机会 |
[05:35] | and I went with David. | 而我选了大卫 |
[05:36] | Charlie didn’t take it too well. | 查理很不甘心 |
[05:39] | What time does Charlie usually show up for work? | 查理一般几点来上班 |
[05:41] | 4 a.m., same time as David. | 凌晨四点 和大卫一样 |
[05:43] | Look, Charlie’s… | 查理是… |
[05:45] | kind of an oddball, | 有点古怪 |
[05:46] | but I-I don’t see him mixed up in this. | 但我觉得他不会做这种事 |
[05:48] | We’re gonna need to talk to him anyway. | 不管怎样 我们都得找他谈 |
[05:52] | That’s strange. | 奇怪了 |
[05:53] | His car is right there next to david’s. | 他的车就在大卫的车的旁边 |
[05:56] | Why is that strange? | 为什么这很奇怪呢 |
[05:57] | Because Charlie never came into the office this morning. | 因为查理今天早上根本没来上班 |
[06:01] | What’s his address? | 他住在哪儿 |
[06:03] | That’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[06:04] | This case had some real promise. | 本以为这案子会很有趣呢 |
[06:06] | Savage bite marks, reconstruction-era clothing– | 残忍的咬痕 重建时期的服装 |
[06:11] | we had some mystery here, a whiff of intrigue. | 本该是个有谜团有内情的案子 |
[06:12] | Now we’re just slapping cuffs on some disgruntled employee. | 可现在拷个心怀不满的员工结案了 |
[06:18] | I just wanted this one to be special. | 我就是希望这件案子会比较特别 |
[06:19] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry it’s not entertaining enough for you, Castle. | 很抱歉这案子提不起你的兴趣 卡塞尔 |
[06:22] | Charlie Coleman, NYPD. Open up. | 查理·科尔曼 纽约警局 开门 |
[06:25] | Stay away! It isn’t safe! | 别靠近 这里不安全 |
[06:27] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[06:29] | It’s for your own good! | 这是为了你们好 |
[06:30] | Don’t come in! You can’t come in here! | 别进来 你们不能进来 |
[06:32] | Sorry, Charlie. | 很抱歉 查理 |
[06:33] | Charlie, are you okay? Anyone here? | 查理 你没事吧 有人吗 |
[06:35] | No, no, no, no. Get back! | 不不不不 退后 |
[06:36] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[06:37] | Listen, we just gotta ask you a few questions. | 我们只是想问你几个问题 |
[06:38] | You need to leave! You need to leave right now! | 你们得离开 现在就离开 |
[06:40] | It’s not safe! | 这里不安全 |
[06:41] | Relax, Charlie. Relax. We’re cops. | 放松 查理 放松 我们是警察 |
[06:44] | – You’re a cop? – Yeah. | -你是警察吗 -是的 |
[06:46] | Is that your gun? | 那是你的枪吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:48] | You need to shoot me. Do it now! | 开枪打我 快 |
[06:50] | Do it! | 开枪 |
[06:52] | Do it! | 开枪 |
[06:55] | Okay, Charlie, you feeling better? | 好了 查理 好点了吗 |
[06:56] | Uh, yeah. | 好些了 |
[06:57] | Just gotta ask you a few questions | 我得问一下 |
[06:59] | about what happened this morning with you and David. | 今早你和大卫之间发生的事情 |
[07:01] | Did you see him in the parking structure? | 你在停车场看到他了吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah, he’d just pulled in. | 是的 他刚刚进来 |
[07:05] | I said hello. He said hello. | 我们相互问好 |
[07:06] | The two of us aren’t real friendly. | 其实我们关系不怎么好 |
[07:08] | So we’ve heard. What happened next? | 我们听说了 然后发生了什么 |
[07:10] | And then he stopped… | 然后他停了下来 |
[07:12] | and he stared right past me with this weird look on his face, | 表情很奇怪地盯着我背后 |
[07:15] | and then he said, “What the hell is that?” | 然后说 那是什么东西 |
[07:18] | – What the hell was it? – I couldn’t tell at first, | -那是什么呢 -一开始我没看清 |
[07:19] | ’cause suddenly, it was all over us. | 因为它突然就扑向了我们 |
[07:21] | Wait. You were attacked, too? | 等等 你也被袭击了吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah, but it was mostly after David. | 是的 但它主要是攻击大卫 |
[07:24] | I mean, it was just wailing on him. | 它对着他哀嚎 |
[07:25] | I elbowed it in the head, and it didn’t even slow down. | 我用手肘撞那东西的头 却根本没用 |
[07:27] | Okay, what do you mean by “it”? | 你说”那东西”是什么意思 |
[07:29] | I called 9-1-1. I told them. They didn’t believe me. | 我打911报警 他们不信我 |
[07:31] | No one believes me. | 没人相信我 |
[07:32] | Just tell us what you saw. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[07:36] | As long as you promise you’ll believe me. | 你得保证你相信我 |
[07:37] | Yeah, fine. I promise. | 好的 我答应 |
[07:38] | promise… | 答应我 |
[07:40] | that you will use your gun on me | 我一开始转化 |
[07:42] | when I start to turn. | 就用你的枪杀了我 |
[07:44] | – Turn? – Yeah. | -转化 -是的 |
[07:45] | What do you mean, turn? | 转化是什么意思 |
[07:47] | The thing that bit me… | 那个咬了我 |
[07:49] | That killed David… | 杀了大卫的东西 |
[07:56] | it was a zombie. | 是僵尸 |
[07:59] | A z-zombie? | 僵尸 |
[08:00] | It was a zombie. A freakin’ zombie! | 是僵尸 是他妈僵尸 |
[08:02] | Sir, can you repeat that? | 先生 能再说一遍吗 |
[08:04] | A zombie. The undead. Oh, man…with those dead eyes | 僵尸 活死人 天啊 眼睛了无生气 |
[08:07] | and flaps of rotting skin coming off its face. | 肿胀腐烂的皮肤从脸上脱落 |
[08:10] | Uh, sir, this line is for emergencies only. | 先生 这条线路仅用于紧急情况 |
[08:12] | Are you having an emergency? | 你有什么紧急情况吗 |
[08:13] | Yes! I am having a major emergency here. | 有 重大紧急情况 |
[08:16] | Don’t you get it? | 你不明白吗 |
[08:16] | This thing just killed someone, and it bit me! | 这东西刚刚杀了一个人 还咬了我 |
[08:19] | I’m gonna turn! I’m next. | 我会变成僵尸的 下一个就是我 |
[08:22] | Now Charlie made this 9-1-1 call moments after the attack. | 这通报警电话是查理在受到袭击后打的 |
[08:26] | Does it sound like he’s faking to you? | 你觉得听起来像是假装的吗 |
[08:28] | It sounds like Charlie’s having a psychotic break. | 听起来像是他精神崩溃了 |
[08:31] | What if his guilt made him snap | 或许是内疚让他崩溃 |
[08:33] | and he created a fantasy | 于是捏造了 |
[08:34] | in which zombies killed David and not him? | 僵尸杀死大卫的幻想呢 |
[08:37] | I’m not so sure. | 我不这么想 |
[08:38] | I mean, his voice does have that authentic ring of | 他的声音听起来确实像是 |
[08:41] | pants-wetting terror. | 吓得要尿裤子了 |
[08:42] | You do not believe in Charlie’s story. | 你不是信了查理的故事吧 |
[08:44] | I believe he believes it. | 我相信他相信他的故事 |
[08:45] | Okay, well, whatever you believe, | 好吧 不管你相信什么 |
[08:47] | all of the evidence points to the fact | 所有的证据都说明 |
[08:48] | that Charlie Coleman is our killer. | 查理·科尔曼是凶手 |
[08:50] | Maybe not all the evidence. | 也许不是所有的证据 |
[08:52] | C.S.U. analyzed that bite mark on Charlie’s arm. | 鉴证组分析了查理手臂上的咬痕 |
[08:55] | Turns out that it matches the bite mark on our victim. | 结果和死者身上的咬痕匹配 |
[08:57] | Maybe Charlie bit David and then he bit himself? | 也许查理咬了大卫之后又咬了自己 |
[09:00] | I was thinking the same thing, but C.S.U. also says | 我也这么想 但是鉴证组还说 |
[09:01] | that the bite marks weren’t made by Charlie’s teeth. | 咬痕和查理的牙齿不匹配 |
[09:03] | Oh, wait, um… | 等等 |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:06] | Let me make sure I understand | 让我确定我听明白了 |
[09:08] | so that I might properly relish this moment. | 才能好好地享受这一刻 |
[09:11] | You’re saying… | 你是说 |
[09:12] | The evidence shows that Charlie and the victim | 证据显示查理和死者 |
[09:14] | both were bitten by an as-yet unknown third party. | 都被不知是何方神圣的”第三人”咬了 |
[09:20] | – That’s what I just said. – Perhaps even | -我就是这么说的 -也许这人是 |
[09:22] | a mindless… | 不能思考的 |
[09:23] | shuffling… | 脚步蹒跚的 |
[09:26] | undead third party. | 活死人呢 |
[09:27] | Castle, just stop. | 卡塞尔 别说了 |
[09:28] | There’s no such thing as a zombie. | 世界上没有僵尸 |
[09:30] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[09:34] | Uh, you gotta see this. | 来看看这个 |
[09:35] | So I was combing through security camera footage | 我在逐一查看停车场附近的 |
[09:37] | near the parking garage, and I found this. | 监控录像 然后发现了这个 |
[09:44] | Time stamp’s 4:06 a.m., | 时间显示是凌晨四点过六分 |
[09:46] | which fits time of death. | 和死亡时间吻合 |
[09:47] | That’s our guy. | 这是凶手 |
[09:48] | Yeah, but that’s not Charlie. | 是的 但这不是查理 |
[09:50] | Wait. What is he wearing? | 等等 他穿的是什么 |
[09:52] | That looks like an old-fashioned suit. | 看起来像是老式服装 |
[09:55] | Circa 1870 and… | 款式是1870年间而且… |
[09:57] | his shirt’s missing a cuff. | 他的衣服少了只袖子 |
[10:00] | He almost got hit by that taxi. He didn’t even flinch. | 他差点被车撞了 却躲都没躲 |
[10:02] | Well, maybe this is why. | 估计原因在这里 |
[10:03] | Look what we get from the other angle. | 瞧瞧另一个角度拍下的画面 |
[10:19] | My friends… | 伙计们 |
[10:25] | that… | 这玩意儿 |
[10:27] | is a zombie. | 是个僵尸 |
[10:32] | Our killer’s a zombie. | 凶手是僵尸 |
[10:48] | Well, you’re rather upbeat considering you said | 你还挺开心的嘛 考虑到你放话说 |
[10:50] | this was your last case with Beckett. | 这是你跟贝克特的最后一起案子 |
[10:52] | That’s because I am going out with a bang. | 那是因为我要华丽地离开 |
[10:55] | I have one word for you, mother… | 可以用一个词形容 老妈 |
[10:58] | Zombie. | 僵尸 |
[10:59] | Too much makeup? | 因为我妆化多了吗 |
[11:00] | You look lovely. I’m referring to our victim | 你看起来很好 我是说被害人 |
[11:02] | being killed by one of the walking undead. | 是被一具行尸走肉杀害的 |
[11:04] | And I mean that literally– a zombie. | 说真的 就是僵尸 |
[11:07] | Security camera caught him in all his putrefying glory. | 监控录像把他那副腐烂的样子都拍下来了 |
[11:12] | I don’t suppose you downloaded this video by chance? | 你该不会下载了这段录像吧 |
[11:15] | Absolutely not. That video’s police property. | 当然没有 那是警方证物 |
[11:17] | It would be very, very wrong of me to… | 我要是截了屏 |
[11:19] | get a screen grab of it and e-mail it to myself. | 还发到我邮箱里 就大大的不对了 |
[11:21] | Ooh. Well, it’ll be our little secret, darling. | 那就让它成为我们之间的小秘密吧 亲爱的 |
[11:24] | I’m actually surprised at your interest in this case, mother. | 老妈 你怎么会对这个案子这么好奇 |
[11:26] | Well, I really do know the difference | 我能看出 |
[11:28] | between a first-rate makeup job and actual decay. | 一流的妆容和真正的腐肉之间的区别 |
[11:31] | You want to see some real zombies, | 你要是想看真正的僵尸 |
[11:33] | check out the red carpet at the Tony Awards. | 去看托尼奖红地毯上那些个人就好了 |
[11:37] | I thought I… | 我不是… |
[11:39] | I thought I put this away. | 我不是把这个放起来了吗 |
[11:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:52] | You were a fool to buy my act yesterday. | 被我昨天的演技蒙蔽了吧 |
[11:53] | And now you’ve fallen right into my trap. | 这会儿你正中我的陷阱 |
[11:57] | You will pay dearly for your treachery. | 你会为你的背叛付出惨痛代价的 |
[11:59] | Et tu, mother, for luring me here. | 还有你 老妈 居然把我引到这来 |
[12:01] | Why, whatever do you mean? | 怎么了 我听不懂你的意思 |
[12:03] | That’s my girl. | 不亏是我的宝贝女儿 |
[12:05] | So what’s this about a zombie? | 那个僵尸是怎么回事 |
[12:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的苍天呐 |
[12:10] | I told you people. That’s him. | 早告诉你们了 就是他 |
[12:12] | Oh, so vile and disgusting– | 好脏好邪恶 |
[12:14] | That’s the zombie that I saw. | 这就是我看到的僵尸 |
[12:16] | Well, we’re not exactly sure that he’s a– | 我们并不能肯定他是个 |
[12:18] | What do you mean, you’re not sure? | 什么叫你们不确定 |
[12:19] | What else could he be? | 不然他还能是什么东西 |
[12:23] | The point is, this puts you in the clear. | 重点在于 你的嫌疑被洗清了 |
[12:25] | We’re releasing you. | 你可以走了 |
[12:31] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 这可不是什么好主意 |
[12:33] | Charlie, if you were going to turn, | 查理 你如果要转化 |
[12:34] | you would have done it by now. | 这会儿肯定已经转了 |
[12:37] | This thing, have you caught it? | 这玩意儿 你们抓到了吗 |
[12:40] | Not yet. Rest assured, we will. | 还没 放心 我们会抓住他的 |
[12:49] | I’ll just stay here. | 我要待在这儿 |
[12:52] | He won’t leave? | 他不肯走 |
[12:53] | Charlie’s pretty convinced about this whole zombie thing. | 查理对这个僵尸的事情深信不疑 |
[12:56] | Yeah, but that’s just– that’s ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了吧 |
[12:58] | Or is it? | 是吗 |
[12:59] | Charlie has not been wrong yet. | 到目前 查理都说对了 |
[13:01] | Maybe our killer is Patient Zero, | 或许凶手就是第一感染源 |
[13:03] | out there right now on the streets of New York, | 现在正在纽约大街上到处咬人 |
[13:05] | building an army of the undead. | 建立一支活死人大军呢 |
[13:06] | Castle, what we are looking for is not a zombie, | 卡塞尔 我们要找的不是僵尸 |
[13:09] | but a very smart criminal who murdered David Lock | 而是一个狡猾的罪犯 他杀了大卫·洛克 |
[13:12] | and is now making our only witness look crazy, | 还把唯一的目击证人变得疯疯癫癫 |
[13:14] | and he also dressed up | 他为了隐藏身份 |
[13:15] | in makeup and a costume to hide his identity. | 给自己化了妆 穿上戏服 |
[13:18] | Unless that’s not a costume or makeup. | 除非这不是化妆 也不是戏服 |
[13:19] | I mean, he does look like a real zombie. | 他看起来确实像是真僵尸 |
[13:22] | A real zombie? | 真僵尸 |
[13:24] | I’m embarrassed for you, bro. | 真替你臊得慌 兄弟 |
[13:27] | Okay, then explain this– | 好吧 那你来解释 |
[13:27] | why would a zombie go after | 一个僵尸怎么会 |
[13:29] | a currency trader at 4:00 a.m. in a garage? | 凌晨四点在停车场里攻击一名外币交易员 |
[13:33] | This one’s easy. | 这个简单 |
[13:34] | The more intelligent the victim, | 人的智商越高 |
[13:36] | the more delicious the brains. | 其大脑就越美味 |
[13:39] | So returning to the land of facts, | 回到现实世界 |
[13:42] | – what did you find at the crime scene canvass? – Nada. | -彻查犯罪现场有什么结果吗 -没有 |
[13:44] | Only in New York could some guy dress like a friggin’ zombie | 一个人装成僵尸在街上走 居然没人发现 |
[13:46] | and walk down the street unnoticed. | 只有纽约才会发生这种事 |
[13:48] | Oh, I did find a gap in our timeline before the murder. | 我倒是发现案发前死者行踪有一段空白 |
[13:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:52] | Well, according to the doorman, the victim | 根据门卫的口供 |
[13:53] | left his apartment at 2:00 a.m. and he never came back. | 死者于凌晨两点离开公寓 再没回去过 |
[13:56] | He was killed at 4:00 a.m.. What was he doing for 2 hours? | 他于凌晨四点被害 这中间的两小时他在干嘛 |
[13:58] | I don’t know, but he drove there. | 不知道 不过他开车去的 |
[14:00] | His credit card showed that | 信用卡消费记录显示2点44分 |
[14:02] | he gassed up on Houston at 2:44 a.m. | 他在休斯顿加过油 |
[14:03] | All right. Let’s figure out where he went. | 我们去查他去了哪里 |
[14:04] | Trouble might have followed him to the garage. | 凶手可能是跟踪他到停车场的 |
[14:06] | Or a zombie did. | 或许是个僵尸 |
[14:07] | I’ll tell you where he went. | 我来告诉你们他去了哪 |
[14:09] | Booty call. | 找炮友去了 |
[14:11] | Tech guys pulled a text message off David’s phone. | 技术部的同事在大卫的手机上找到一条短信 |
[14:13] | He sent it to a chica the night he died | 是他在被害当晚发给一个 |
[14:15] | wanting to hook up with her. | 姑娘的求爱短信 |
[14:17] | Does she have a name? | 能查到对方名字吗 |
[14:18] | Greta Mastroianni. | 格蕾塔·马斯特亚尼 |
[14:21] | Look, I– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:23] | Who would do something like this to David? | 谁会对大卫下这样的杀手 |
[14:24] | Did you see him that night? | 那晚你有没有见过他 |
[14:26] | We know that he texted you wanting to come over. | 我们知道他给你发短信想跟你见面 |
[14:28] | No, I-I called him and told him not to. | 我们没见面 我打电话叫他别来了 |
[14:32] | I split up with David about a week ago. | 一周前我跟大卫分手了 |
[14:34] | Um, he was still trying to hold on. | 可他还不肯死心 |
[14:36] | Why’d you two split up? | 你们为什么分手 |
[14:39] | I’m engaged, um… | 我订婚了 呃… |
[14:41] | To Tom– Tom Williams. | 跟汤姆 汤姆·威廉姆斯 |
[14:44] | We’ve been together five years. | 我们在一起五年了 |
[14:46] | How did David figure in? | 那你跟大卫是怎么回事 |
[14:48] | I met him when I was 21, | 我21岁那年在洛杉矶 |
[14:50] | visiting a cousin in L.A. | 探亲的时候认识了他 |
[14:51] | We had an intense couple of weeks, you know, | 我们度过了几周很愉快的日子 |
[14:53] | then three months ago, I ran into him at a coffee shop. | 然后三个月前 我在咖啡店又碰到了他 |
[14:55] | And did your fiance know about this affair with David? | 你未婚夫知道你和大卫的事吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, he found, uh, e-mails on my computer last week. | 知道 他上周看到了我电脑里的邮件 |
[15:02] | And how did he react to that? | 他有什么反应 |
[15:03] | He was hurt, he threatened to leave me, | 很受伤 威胁说要离开我 |
[15:06] | and that’s when I realized what I was about to lose, | 那时我才意识到我不能没有他 |
[15:07] | so I broke it off with David | 因此跟大卫分了手 |
[15:09] | and begged Tom to give me another chance. | 乞求汤姆再给我一次机会 |
[15:11] | And he did. | 他原谅了我 |
[15:12] | So where was Tom that night? | 汤姆昨晚在哪 |
[15:14] | Home. We went to bed around 11:00. | 在家 我们十一点左右睡的 |
[15:16] | And he was there all night? | 他整晚都在吗 |
[15:19] | Greta… Where was Tom at 4:00 a.m.? | 格蕾塔…凌晨四点时汤姆在哪 |
[15:22] | Look, I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 |
[15:23] | I woke up around 2:30, and he wasn’t there. | 我两点半的时候醒过来 他不在身旁 |
[15:25] | I figured he was watching TV in the living room, | 我以为他在客厅里看电视 |
[15:27] | but when I got up in the morning– | 但我早上起床的时候 发现… |
[15:29] | He wasn’t in the apartment. So where was he all night? | 他不在公寓里 那他一整晚去哪了 |
[15:33] | I see what you’re getting at with this, okay? | 我知道你想说什么 |
[15:36] | But Tom had nothing to do with it. | 但是这事跟汤姆没关系 |
[15:37] | Did David e-mail you from his office account? | 大卫是用公司的邮件给你发的电邮吗 |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Because that means that your fiance knew where David worked. | 这样一来你未婚夫就知道大卫在哪工作 |
[15:48] | Look, I can’t say I feel bad this guy is dead. | 那家伙死了我并不难过 |
[15:52] | But I had nothing to do with it. | 但他的死跟我无关 |
[15:54] | Even though he was trying to snake your fiancee? | 尽管他想抢你的未婚妻 |
[15:56] | He was out of the picture. | 他根本不是个问题 |
[15:58] | Greta made her choice, and she picked me. | 格蕾塔已经做出了选择 她选了我 |
[16:00] | Yeah, except he wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 是啊 可惜他不肯罢休 |
[16:04] | You know, I bet you found out that he was texting her, | 我敢说 你肯定发现了他给她发短信的事 |
[16:06] | and you decided to make him stop texting her | 于是决定让他没法再这么干 |
[16:09] | permanently. | 永消后患 |
[16:12] | Well… You’re wrong. | 你想错了 |
[16:14] | I never touched the dude. I never even met him. | 我没碰过他 我都没见过他 |
[16:16] | Yeah, but it had to have made you angry. | 但这事肯定让你很生气 |
[16:21] | I-I won’t lie to you. | 我说实话 |
[16:22] | This whole thing has been tough. | 这事确实很难接受 |
[16:25] | But Greta and I are building a life together, | 但是我和格蕾塔要共度余生 |
[16:27] | and I think we’re gonna come out of it stronger– | 我认为经历了这事 我们会更坚强 |
[16:28] | Tom, about how tall are you? | 汤姆 你大约多高 |
[16:30] | About 6′? | 有一米八吗 |
[16:32] | 6’2″. | 一米八六 |
[16:33] | So about the same height as this guy, right? | 那么跟这个人差不多高吧 |
[16:35] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[16:38] | Come on. That’s not me. | 别傻了 那不是我啊 |
[16:39] | When you left the apartment that night, | 你那晚离开了公寓 |
[16:41] | where were you for the next hour and a half? | 接下来的一个半小时去了哪 |
[16:43] | David was missing for the same amount of time– | 大卫也是在这个时段不明踪迹 |
[16:45] | 2:30 to 4:00 a.m. | 凌晨两点半到四点 |
[16:47] | A-at the Hudson Law Library studying. | 在哈德逊法律图书馆自习 |
[16:49] | You were at the library at that hour? | 你那个时间去图书馆 |
[16:51] | It’s open 24/7 during finals. | 期末期间全天候开放 |
[16:52] | You can ask the librarian and the ten other people | 你可以去问问图书馆员和其他十个 |
[16:54] | who were studying there. | 在那儿自习的人 |
[16:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:02] | Tom’s alibi checks out. | 汤姆的话得到证实了 |
[17:04] | He was at the Law Library between 3:00 and 6:00 a.m. | 他上午三点到六点都在法律图书馆 |
[17:08] | I really thought that he was our man. | 我真以为他就是凶手 |
[17:10] | And it’s not like David Lock has any other enemies. | 大卫·洛克又没有其他的仇家 |
[17:12] | I mean, we already confirmed that with his friends and coworkers. | 这点我们已经跟他的朋友和同事证实了 |
[17:15] | What about recently deceased friends and coworkers? | 那刚刚去世的朋友和同事呢 |
[17:19] | Okay. Well, whatever or whoever this is, | 好吧 不管是谁或者什么 |
[17:22] | can we at least agree that he looks like a zombie, | 我们能不能至少认同 他看着像僵尸 |
[17:25] | he dresses like a zombie, and he acts like a zombie? | 穿的像僵尸 行为像僵尸 |
[17:28] | And that helps us how? | 这对我们有什么帮助 |
[17:30] | We’re looking at standard motives here. | 我们现在寻找的是正常的动机 |
[17:32] | But our killer isn’t driven by revenge, greed, or power, | 但驱使这个凶手的不是复仇 贪婪或权利 |
[17:35] | not if he thinks he’s a zombie. | 如果他把自己当做僵尸就不会如此 |
[17:36] | So then by that line of thinking, | 要是这么想 |
[17:38] | his motive is a primal urge to kill? | 他的动机是杀人的原始冲动 |
[17:41] | Regardless of who the victim is, he kills at random. | 他不管杀的是谁 只想大开杀戒 |
[17:43] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[17:44] | Then how do you propose that we find a random killer | 那你说说我们在八百万人口的城市里 |
[17:45] | in a city of eight million people? | 要怎么找一个肆意杀人的凶手 |
[17:47] | Maybe we start | 或许可以 |
[17:48] | with where the victim went during those missing two hours. | 从死者失踪期间去了哪查起 |
[17:51] | Do tell. | 快说 |
[17:52] | Well, the lab I.D.’ed a chemical found recently deposited | 实验室分析出了大卫·洛克鞋底 |
[17:54] | under the bottom of David Lock’s shoes. | 新沾上的化学物质 |
[17:55] | What kind of chemical? | 什么样的化学物质 |
[17:57] | Uh, I won’t even begin to try to pronounce it, | 太不好读了 |
[17:59] | but it is used in three factories in New York and New Jersey. | 但是纽约和新泽西的三家工厂有用到 |
[18:02] | The night that David was killed, | 大卫被杀当晚 |
[18:03] | he went to a gas station on Houston. | 他去了休斯顿的一家加油站 |
[18:05] | Which one of those factories is closest to Houston? | 这里哪个工厂离那儿近 |
[18:07] | The one on the Lower East Side, | 下东区的那一家 |
[18:08] | but it’s been closed for over a year. | 但是已经闭厂一年了 |
[18:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:14] | Well, we know now this is, in fact, an abandoned factory… | 我们现在能够确定这里确实是废弃了 |
[18:18] | in a desolate, godforsaken alley. | 就坐落在一个落寞 凄凉的小巷里 |
[18:21] | Imagination getting the better of you, Castle? | 又开始胡思乱想了吧 卡塞尔 |
[18:23] | No, no. Of course not. | 没有啊 没有 |
[18:24] | Just wish we had more to show for our efforts. That’s all. | 只是希望没这么大老远白跑一趟 |
[18:27] | The thing that I don’t get is, | 我不能理解的是 |
[18:28] | why would a currency trader like David Lock come down here? | 大卫·洛克那样的货币交易员干嘛跑到这儿来 |
[18:31] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 真是完全说不通 |
[18:33] | Unless he had a dark side we know nothing about. | 除非他有我们不了解的阴暗面 |
[18:35] | Like what? | 比如 |
[18:36] | All I know is that normal people | 我只知道正常人 |
[18:37] | don’t come to places like this at 2:00 a.m. in the morning. | 是不会凌晨两点跑来这种地方 |
[18:40] | In fact, I think I’ve seen enough. Haven’t you? | 说实话 我想走了 你呢 |
[18:42] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[18:44] | I’m not falling for that. | 我才不会被骗呢 |
[18:45] | No, no, no, I’m serious. Listen. | 不是闹着玩的 你听 |
[18:49] | – Footsteps. – Yeah. | -脚步声 -是啊 |
[18:51] | Lots of ’em. | 而且有很多人 |
[18:53] | Oh, my god! | 老天啊 |
[18:54] | They’re after us! They’re after us! | 他们在追我们 他们在追我们 |
[18:56] | Who is? | 谁啊 |
[18:57] | What are you people doing? Don’t just stand there! Run! | 你们干嘛呢 别傻站着 跑啊 |
[18:59] | Come on! | 快走 |
[19:01] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[19:10] | That’s–that’s a zombie– that’s a zombie horde. | 那是 那是一群僵尸啊 |
[19:12] | There’s no such thing as zombies. | 才没有什么僵尸呢 |
[19:13] | I’m sure I don’t have to tell you to aim for the head. | 不用提醒你照头爆吧 |
[19:17] | Beckett, they’re behind us. We’re surrounded. | 贝克特 后面也有 我们被包围了 |
[19:20] | Oh, jeez. Oh, jeez. | 老天啊 |
[19:22] | You don’t have enough bullets. | 你的子弹可不够 |
[19:31] | It’s ground zero for world war z. | 这里就是僵尸世界大战的地零点了 |
[19:35] | Get behind me. | 躲到我身后 |
[19:36] | We’ll have to fight our way out. | 我们得杀出一条血路 |
[19:40] | This is so not cool. | 这太糟糕了 |
[19:41] | There’s no way this is real. | 这绝对不是真的 |
[19:43] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[19:45] | Stop moving now. | 立刻停下来 |
[19:47] | And stop pretending to be zombies. | 不要再扮僵尸了 |
[19:50] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Take it easy. | 别激动啊 |
[19:52] | We’re just zombie walking here. | 我们就是在玩行尸走肉 |
[19:55] | You’re what? | 你们什么 |
[19:56] | Z-zombie walking. | 行尸走肉 |
[19:57] | It’s like an amped up form of tag. | 类似于扮装抓人游戏 |
[19:59] | We–we dress up like zombies, and we chase the normals. | 我们扮成僵尸 去追正常人 |
[20:02] | That would be us. | 我们就是正常人 |
[20:03] | Yeah, yeah, if we tag ’em, we turn ’em, | 我们抓到他们就可以转化他们 |
[20:05] | and then they become zombies, too. | 那他们就也变成僵尸了 |
[20:06] | Look, if this is because we didn’t get a permit, I– | 如果你们这是为了我们没有许可证的事 |
[20:09] | It’s not! | 不是 |
[20:10] | You’re all coming with me. Now. | 你们都要马上跟我回警局去 |
[20:13] | how did I not know about this?! | 怎么没人告诉我这件事 |
[20:16] | This is outstanding. Did you do this yourself? | 好逼真 是你自己做的吗 |
[20:21] | Being a fan of zombie lore, I get it. | 做为僵尸脑残粉 我懂 |
[20:24] | But what’s the appeal of being a zombie? | 真正做僵尸有什么意思啊 |
[20:26] | Like look at this guy. | 看看这个人 |
[20:27] | Who would want to be alive in a decayed, mindless state? | 谁会想在腐烂无意识的状态下活着 |
[20:31] | Being a vampire– that I understand. | 做个吸血鬼 我能理解 |
[20:33] | That’s the romantic route to immortality. | 那是走向不死的浪漫意淫之旅 |
[20:36] | The, uh, gentlemen’s monster, as it were. | 可以说是有品位的怪物 |
[20:38] | Speaking of monsters, | 说到怪物 |
[20:39] | none of these zombies match the photo of our killer. | 这里的僵尸没有跟凶手照片匹配的 |
[20:42] | Maybe he’s trying out a new look. | 或许他在尝试新造型 |
[20:44] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[20:45] | If you could be any supernatural creature, what would it be? | 如果你能成为超自然生物 想做什么 |
[20:47] | Van Helsing. No question. | 范海辛 毫无疑问 |
[20:49] | Monster slayer. Befitting. | 怪物杀手 很合适 |
[20:51] | And imagine, | 想象一下 |
[20:53] | the monster that we are hunting | 我们正追捕的这个怪物 |
[20:54] | might be in this very room. | 可能就在这屋里 |
[20:58] | All right, ladies, thanks for your help. | 姑娘们 感谢你们的配合 |
[21:02] | I don’t know about those shoes with that top. | 搞不懂那双鞋为什么配那件上衣 |
[21:04] | I’m just sayin’. I’d have went open-toed. | 我是说我会选露趾鞋 |
[21:06] | Are you guys having more luck than we are? | 你们比我们进展顺利吗 |
[21:08] | Not at all. | 丝毫没进展 |
[21:09] | Oh, and guess what. | 还有 |
[21:10] | None of these knuckleheads are real zombies. | 这些傻蛋里没一个是真僵尸 |
[21:13] | I think what my colleague means to say is | 我认为我同事的意思是 |
[21:14] | that no one recognized our zombie from the video | 没人认得出视频上的僵尸 |
[21:16] | or our victim David Lock. | 和死者大卫·洛克 |
[21:19] | If David wasn’t a part of the zombie crowd, | 如果大卫不是僵尸群里的一员 |
[21:20] | then what was he doing down there? | 那他在那里干什么 |
[21:23] | He definitely wasn’t part of our group, | 他肯定不是我们的成员 |
[21:24] | I can tell you that. | 我敢确定 |
[21:26] | What about you? Do you recognize him? | 你呢 你认识他吗 |
[21:29] | What? | 什么 |
[21:32] | Paul, are you high right now? | 保罗 你是不是嗑药了 |
[21:34] | Whoa. Whoa. Hey now. | 没有 没有 |
[21:36] | Uh… Where’s that… | 你怎么会… |
[21:39] | coming from? | 这么想 |
[21:40] | No. No, of course not. | 没 没 当然没 |
[21:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:48] | Right. Um… | 对 |
[21:51] | Yeah, yeah, I-I don’t know this dude. | 我不认识这家伙 |
[21:53] | He’s not a-a zombie or a-a normal. | 他不是僵尸 也不是普通人 |
[21:58] | Listen, | 听着 |
[22:00] | will this take much longer? | 还要很久吗 |
[22:01] | I have a class in the morning. | 我早上还得上课 |
[22:02] | – You’re a student? – A teacher. | -你是学生吗 -我是老师 |
[22:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:05] | Assistant professor of anthropology. | 人类学的助理教授 |
[22:07] | I believe our fascination with zombies | 我认为我们对僵尸的迷恋 |
[22:09] | is a cultural phenomenon, | 是一种文化现象 |
[22:11] | a commentary on the inner numbness of modern life. | 对现代生活内心麻痹的一种映射 |
[22:14] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[22:15] | Do either of you recognize this, | 你们谁认得这个 |
[22:18] | uh, zombie? | 僵尸 |
[22:20] | That’s Kyle. | 那是凯尔 |
[22:22] | Kyle Jennings. | 凯尔·詹宁斯 |
[22:26] | NYPD! Kyle Jennings! | 纽约警局 凯尔·詹宁斯 |
[22:33] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[22:38] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[22:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:48] | So do we have cause of death? | 那死因我们知道吗 |
[22:50] | I assume by “We,” you mean me. | 你说”我们” 其实指的是我 |
[22:53] | I’ll have answers after I cut him open. | 等我解剖后才能知道 |
[22:56] | Charming. | 人真好 |
[22:57] | We’re all meat, Castle. Get over it. | 我们都是臭脾气 卡塞尔 习惯就好 |
[23:00] | What I can tell you is, his teeth match the bite marks, | 我现在能得出的结论是 他的牙和咬痕能对上 |
[23:03] | and the blood on his clothes came from the victim. | 而且他衣服上的血迹是死者的 |
[23:05] | Kyle Jennings is your killer. | 凯尔·詹宁斯就是凶手 |
[23:07] | Well, the question is, who killed him? | 问题是 谁杀了他 |
[23:09] | Isn’t that always the question? | 那不一直都是问题吗 |
[23:12] | Uh, you know, just– | 只是… |
[23:13] | What is it, Castle? | 干什么 卡塞尔 |
[23:14] | No, I was just wondering, | 不 我只是想知道 |
[23:17] | before this man died, he was behaving exactly like a zombie. | 他死前 他的举止跟僵尸一样 |
[23:20] | Is there any medical way to determine… | 有没有医学的方法可以确定 |
[23:23] | if he actually was… | 他是不是真的是… |
[23:27] | one? | 僵尸 |
[23:29] | W-w-why is he in my morgue? | 他怎么会出现在我的停尸室 |
[23:31] | There are no zombies, Castle. | 卡塞尔 僵尸是不存在的 |
[23:33] | This is a man. He was a live man. | 他只是个男人 之前活着 |
[23:35] | Now he’s a dead man. | 现在死了 |
[23:36] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[23:45] | It’s undead! | 他是活死人 |
[23:49] | Castle, call for backup! | 卡塞尔 叫支援 |
[23:53] | How–how do I– | 怎么… |
[23:54] | 9. 9. | 播9 |
[23:55] | 9 9. | |
[23:58] | Is there a police code for zombie on the loose? | 有没有在逃僵尸的警用代码 |
[24:04] | So based on the latest report from the E.R., | 根据急诊室的最新报告 |
[24:07] | Kyle Jennings was transferred up to I.C.U. | 凯尔·詹宁斯被转到重症监护室了 |
[24:09] | He is stable but under sedation. | 他情况稳定了 但镇定剂药性还没过 |
[24:11] | I’m telling you, that guy was dead. | 我跟你说 这个人已经死了 |
[24:12] | Remind me never to choke on a chicken bone in front of you. | 记得提醒我别在你面前被鸡骨头卡住喉咙 |
[24:14] | Hey, you checked that guy. So did the paramedics. | 你也检查过他的脉搏 医护人员也查了 |
[24:17] | Whoa. You guys, I’m sure | 别吵 我相信 |
[24:18] | that there’s a medical explanation for it. | 肯定会有合理的医学解释的 |
[24:20] | Oh, there’s an explanation, all right. | 解释倒是有 |
[24:21] | Besides that one. | 除了那个 |
[24:23] | Come on. You were there. You saw it. | 你也在那里 你也看见了 |
[24:24] | He rose from the dead. | 他死而复生了 |
[24:25] | He didn’t rise from the dead, Castle. | 他不是死而复生 卡塞尔 |
[24:27] | He wasn’t dead in the first place. | 他本来就没死 |
[24:29] | Yeah, he’s not a zombie, Castle. | 没错 他不是僵尸 卡塞尔 |
[24:31] | He’s just a murderer. | 他只是个谋杀犯 |
[24:32] | Well, then what was his motive for murder, | 那他的动机是什么 |
[24:35] | Detective Esposito? | 埃斯波西托警探 |
[24:38] | Kyle sold insurance. | 凯尔是卖保险的 |
[24:40] | He had no criminal record. | 没有前科 |
[24:41] | There’s no evidence he even knew our victim. | 没有证据显示他认识死者 |
[24:43] | He’s a human killer with a human motive. | 他是个有着人类动机的人类杀手 |
[24:45] | Or he’s a zombie killer with a zombie motive. | 也可能是个有着僵尸动机的僵尸杀手 |
[24:49] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[24:50] | Tasty brains. | 美味的脑子 |
[24:52] | You know, Castle, do you really believe | 卡塞尔 你真的相信 |
[24:53] | in all this zombie stuff, because I– | 僵尸的说法吗 因为 |
[24:54] | I would swear on my nana’s grave that Kyle Jennings was dead. | 我以我死去奶奶的名义发誓凯尔·詹宁斯死了 |
[24:58] | No. | 不 |
[24:59] | You know what I do believe in? | 你知道我相信什么吗 |
[25:01] | Driving Beckett crazy. | 把贝克特逼疯 |
[25:05] | I have to say, it’s good to see you guys | 我不得不说 很高兴看到你们俩 |
[25:06] | hitting it off again. | 再次和好 |
[25:09] | Well, Castle, looks like we will get our motive | 卡塞尔 看来我们能从当事人那 |
[25:10] | straight from the source. | 直接问出动机了 |
[25:11] | Mr. Kyle Jennings is officially awake. | 凯尔·詹宁斯先生已经醒了 |
[25:16] | Kyle, I’m detective Beckett. This is Mr. Castle. | 凯尔 我是贝克特警探 这是卡塞尔先生 |
[25:19] | What am I doing here? Why are there cops outside? | 我怎么会在医院 为什么有警察守在外面 |
[25:21] | No one’s telling me anything. | 没人告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[25:23] | What, was I mugged or something? | 是我被打劫了还是怎么 |
[25:24] | We need to ask you a few questions about David Lock. | 我们要问你几个关于大卫·洛克的问题 |
[25:27] | – Who? – This man. | -谁 -照片上这人 |
[25:31] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[25:31] | Two nights ago, he went on a zombie walk. | 两天前 他也参加了行尸走肉 |
[25:33] | Did the two of you meet there? | 你们在那见过吗 |
[25:34] | I’m telling you, I’ve never seen the guy before. | 我不是说了吗 从来没见过这人 |
[25:36] | What is this about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[25:37] | He was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 |
[25:39] | Beaten to death. | 活活被打死的 |
[25:44] | What happened at that zombie walk? | 行尸走肉时到底发生了什么 |
[25:47] | I can’t remember. | 记不得了 |
[25:49] | Well, what’s the last thing you do remember? | 你能记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[25:51] | Uh, I… got dressed to head over there. | 我弄好装扮去参加活动 |
[25:55] | The next thing I know, I woke up in the morgue. | 然后就在停尸房醒来了 |
[25:57] | Did you drink or do drugs that night? | 你那晚喝酒或者嗑药了吗 |
[25:59] | I don’t do that stuff. Look… | 我不喝酒不嗑药的 |
[26:01] | I didn’t hurt anyone, okay? | 我没有伤害任何人 真的 |
[26:03] | I would never do that. | 我不会干那种事的 |
[26:05] | I just– I don’t remember anything. | 我只是什么都记不得了 |
[26:08] | Well, the victim’s blood was found on your clothes, | 你衣服上有被害人的血 |
[26:11] | Bite marks match your teeth, | 咬痕和你的牙齿也吻合 |
[26:12] | The cuff of your shirt was clutched in his hand, | 他手里还攥着你衬衫的袖口 |
[26:14] | And a security camera caught our killer on tape. | 还有监控录像拍到了凶手的样子 |
[26:17] | Is that you, Kyle? | 这是你吗 凯尔 |
[26:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:26] | That’s me. | 是我没错 |
[26:32] | I think you’re gonna need a lawyer. | 我看你得请个律师了 |
[26:39] | So Kyle killed someone he never met for no reason. | 凯尔无缘无故杀了一个他没见过的人 |
[26:42] | Is that what we’re supposed to believe? | 难道我们要相信这样的结果吗 |
[26:43] | Well, isn’t that what you said zombies do? | 你不是说僵尸就是这样吗 |
[26:45] | It is with a sad heart, I say that | 很伤心地说 |
[26:47] | That man is no zombie. | 那人不是僵尸 |
[26:48] | Oh, even though he rose from the dead? | 就算他死而复生也不是吗 |
[26:50] | It’s common knowledge, when you turn into a zombie, | 是人都知道 变成僵尸之后 |
[26:52] | you cannot turn back. | 没法再变回来 |
[26:53] | So you concede to the fact that | 所以你同意 |
[26:54] | there’s a medical explanation to all of this? | 这些事都能用医学来解释咯 |
[26:56] | I concede to nothing | 我什么都没认 |
[26:58] | except that Kyle is not telling us the whole story. | 但我肯定凯尔还有所隐瞒 |
[27:00] | You think he remembers? | 你认为他记得 |
[27:03] | When a life-altering moment occurs, | 这种改变人生的事件但凡发生 |
[27:06] | people remember. | 人都会记得 |
[27:11] | Well, maybe it’s too big to deal with. | 也许是因为太重大 一时处理不来 |
[27:13] | Maybe he… | 也许他 |
[27:16] | can’t face it just yet. | 现在还没法面对 |
[27:18] | Well, you think he ever will be? | 你觉得他以后能吗 |
[27:20] | Hopefully, | 希望如此 |
[27:22] | if he feels safe. | 前提是他觉得安全 |
[27:23] | Perlmutter? | 帕穆特 |
[27:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[27:27] | I came to tend to one of my patients–Kyle Jennings. | 我来照顾我的病人 凯尔·詹宁斯 |
[27:32] | Do you think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[27:34] | I’ll have you know, I’m perfectly capable | 不怕告诉你 我治活人 |
[27:36] | of treating living patients. | 一样拿手 |
[27:38] | I simply prefer not to. | 我只是不乐意 |
[27:39] | I made an exception here | 这次例外 |
[27:40] | because the results of his blood work are quite unusual. | 是因为他的血液检测结果很不寻常 |
[27:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:44] | Kyle Jennings had scopolamine in his system, | 凯尔·詹宁斯身体里有莨菪碱 |
[27:47] | which, in small doses, is used to treat motion sickness. | 小剂量的莨菪碱可以用来治晕动症 |
[27:51] | In larger doses, it acts on the central nervous system | 剂量大的话 能影响中枢神经 |
[27:54] | to promote compliant and suggestible behavior. | 使人的行为极易服从控制和影响 |
[27:57] | Exactly how suggestible? | 有多容易被影响 |
[28:00] | You’ll basically do whatever you’re told. | 基本上让你干啥就干啥 |
[28:02] | It’s like a date-rape drug, | 就像迷奸药一样 |
[28:03] | only the victim remains conscious. | 不过被害人意识清醒 |
[28:06] | And when the drug wears off, | 药效一过 |
[28:08] | you have no recollection of what happened. | 被害人就什么都不记得了 |
[28:10] | Is it possible somebody slipped Kyle that drug? | 有没有可能有人给凯尔下药了 |
[28:12] | I think it’s highly probable that they did. | 我觉得很有可能 |
[28:14] | What time do you think he was given the scopolamine? | 他是什么时候服了莨菪碱的 |
[28:16] | Between 2:45 and 3:45 the night of the murder. | 凶案当晚2点45到3点45之间 |
[28:20] | That’s when he was on that zombie walk. | 正好是参加行尸走肉的时候 |
[28:22] | Someone on the zombie walk drugged Kyle | 行尸走肉队伍里面有人对他下药 |
[28:24] | and sent him after David. | 让他去杀大卫 |
[28:26] | Kyle’s innocent. | 凯尔是无辜的 |
[28:31] | Far from a random active zombie mayhem, | 这案子根本就不是随机的僵尸伤人 |
[28:35] | this murder was fiendishly deliberate. | 而是深思熟虑的蓄意谋杀 |
[28:37] | It was meticulously planned… | 谋划的天衣无缝 |
[28:38] | By someone with a powerful motive… | 此人有强烈动机 |
[28:40] | With access to those drugs… | 还得能弄到那种药 |
[28:42] | Who was also at our zombie walk. | 同时参加了行尸走肉 |
[28:43] | But we interviewed those people. | 但我们已经讯问过那些人了 |
[28:44] | There’s no evidence that David knew any of them | 没有任何证据表明大卫认识他们 |
[28:46] | or had anything to do with the zombie scene. | 又或者和僵尸事件有关 |
[28:47] | Well, we know he was down there. | 我们知道他下去了 |
[28:49] | He had to have gone there for a reason. | 总得有个原因吧 |
[28:50] | Maybe our best bet is to work this through the drug angle. | 最好还是追查下药这条线 |
[28:52] | Uh, I got started on that, | 已经在做了 |
[28:54] | and I did some research on scopolamine. | 我做了一些关于莨菪碱的调查 |
[28:56] | – Nice. – Quite the list of side effects, | -好样的 -副作用一大串 |
[28:57] | including drowsiness, confusion, slurred speech, | 包括犯困 混乱 口齿不清 |
[28:59] | death. | 还有死亡 |
[29:00] | Is it available on the street? | 道上能弄到这种药吗 |
[29:01] | It’s uncommon, but it’s out there, and get this– | 不常见 但是能弄到 还有 |
[29:03] | users refer to it as “The zombie drug.” | 这种药被叫做”僵尸药” |
[29:07] | And I know just the zombie to tell us all about it. | 我刚好认识一个能为我们答疑解惑的僵尸 |
[29:12] | Hey, what is this? I answered all your guys’ questions. | 又怎么了 我回答过你们的问话了 |
[29:15] | When you were here last time, what were you on? | 你上次来的时候 服了什么 |
[29:18] | On? | 服了 |
[29:20] | What do you– what do you mean? | 你 什么意思 |
[29:21] | You were under the influence, Paul. | 保罗 你明显嗑药了 |
[29:23] | Heavily under the influence. | 嗑得都找不到北了 |
[29:26] | Was it scopolamine? | 是莨菪碱吗 |
[29:27] | Whoa. What now? | 什么东西 |
[29:28] | Do you use the zombie drug? | 你是不是用了僵尸药 |
[29:31] | I suppose that’s… | 这个 |
[29:33] | possible. | 有可能 |
[29:35] | Do any of the other zombies use it? | 其它僵尸也用吗 |
[29:36] | Some do. | 有些用 |
[29:38] | Some say it enhances the zombie experience. | 有人说那能让僵尸体验更过瘾 |
[29:41] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[29:42] | A guy down there sells the stuff. | 有人卖啊 |
[29:43] | Who? What’s his name? | 谁 叫什么 |
[29:44] | I don’t know. I never asked. | 不知道 又没问过 |
[29:46] | Well, describe him. | 描述一下长相 |
[29:48] | Dark hair, tall, over 6′. | 黑头发 挺高的 1米8多 |
[29:51] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[29:54] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[29:57] | Thanks for coming in again, Tom. | 感谢你再次赶来 汤姆 |
[29:58] | Sure. Though I’m not sure what I can do. | 没事 虽然我不知道自己能帮上什么忙 |
[30:00] | I heard you caught the guy. | 我听说你们抓到凶手了 |
[30:01] | Yeah, well, we just needed you to help us | 嗯 但我们还需要你帮忙 |
[30:03] | tie up a few loose ends. | 将些许零星的碎片拼起来 |
[30:05] | So this is our suspect– Kyle Jennings. | 这就是我们的嫌疑犯凯尔·詹宁斯 |
[30:07] | Yeah, I remember from last time. | 我记得你上次问过了 |
[30:09] | Now you said that you’ve never seen him before. | 你说你从没见过他 |
[30:11] | Well… he’d be hard to miss, right? | 他挺难让人忘记的 不是吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah, that’s funny, ’cause Kyle said he saw you. | 那真是太有趣了 因为凯尔说他看见你了 |
[30:16] | Yeah, he says you were at the zombie walk. | 对 他说你也参与了行尸走肉 |
[30:18] | You never told us that you were a part of the zombie subculture. | 你从没告诉我们 你是僵尸亚文化的一份子 |
[30:21] | Detective, I’m pre-law. | 警探 我在读法律预科 |
[30:22] | I-I have no time for regular culture, | 我可没时间专研文化 |
[30:24] | let alone subculture. | 更别说是亚文化了 |
[30:26] | Oh, Tom, you’re too modest. | 汤姆 你太谦虚了 |
[30:27] | A number of zombies sang your praises. | 很多僵尸都称赞你 |
[30:29] | Yeah, apparently, you’re the go-to guy | 显然 你就是为僵尸体验提供 |
[30:31] | for the real zombie experience with the scopolamine. | 莨菪碱的首选人物 |
[30:35] | The what? | 什么 |
[30:36] | You’re a kid from Ridgewood, Tom. | 你在伍德市出生 |
[30:39] | You don’t even have a job. | 你没工作 |
[30:40] | And yet, you manage to afford a really nice apartment | 但却住在很高档的公寓里 |
[30:44] | and you’re able to pay your tuition. | 并有能力支付学费 |
[30:46] | I-I took out student loans. | 我申请了学生贷款 |
[30:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:50] | I’m–I’m–I’m not a drug dealer. | 我真不是毒贩 |
[30:52] | You’re trying to get ahead. | 你想出人头地 |
[30:54] | You know, make a life with Greta. | 和格蕾塔一起生活 |
[30:56] | And then she steps out with some Wall Street douche | 可她却和某个华尔街的混蛋搭上了 |
[30:58] | who just would not let her go. | 那人不肯跟她分手 |
[31:00] | David wanted to see Greta the night that he was killed. | 大卫在他死的那晚想见见格蕾塔 |
[31:03] | She said no. | 可她拒绝了 |
[31:04] | We canvassed the area. | 我们调查了那区 |
[31:06] | He was seen sitting in his car outside of your apartment. | 有人看见他坐在车内 在你家外苦苦守候 |
[31:09] | When you left that night, | 那晚你离开后 |
[31:10] | he followed you to the zombie walk. | 他跟踪你到行尸走肉 |
[31:11] | I’m betting he told you he was gonna fight for Greta. | 我打赌他跟你说他要争取格蕾塔 |
[31:13] | He was handsome, he had money, | 他高富帅 |
[31:15] | the two of them had a history. | 而且两人交往过 |
[31:16] | I mean, you knew you couldn’t compete. | 你知道自己不是他对手 |
[31:18] | Yeah, especially if David told Greta | 要是大卫告诉格蕾塔 |
[31:19] | you’re nothing but a low-life drug dealer. | 你不过是个低劣的毒贩 就更没戏了 |
[31:21] | You had to take matters into your own hands. | 你只能自己解决麻烦 |
[31:23] | Or more specifically, Kyle’s hands. | 或者更具体 借凯尔的手 |
[31:26] | So you had this brilliant plan. | 你想了个妙计 |
[31:28] | You dosed Kyle with scopolamine, | 你给凯尔服用莨菪碱 |
[31:30] | told him to kill David. | 告诉他杀死大卫 |
[31:31] | Thinking, nobody will ever figure it out. | 这样 人不知鬼不觉 |
[31:34] | Actually, that last part didn’t work out so well. | 但事实上 最后一点没像计划的那样如意 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:41] | All you have | 你们手上 |
[31:43] | is the word of a few whacked out zombies. | 只有一些精神失常的僵尸的证词 |
[31:47] | That’s not even close to probable cause. | 那不足以成为合理依据 |
[31:49] | Yeah, well, it’s all I need to keep you here for 24 hours. | 但足够我扣留你24小时 |
[31:52] | And by then, | 之后 |
[31:54] | I will have my proof. | 我会找到我要的证据 |
[31:58] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[32:03] | He’s right. We’ve got nothing. | 他说得对 我们手上一无所有 |
[32:06] | “Nothing” is a strong word. | 一无所有太绝对了 |
[32:07] | The only person that can link Tom to the killing is Kyle, | 唯一能将汤姆与凶案联系起来的人就是凯尔 |
[32:11] | and he doesn’t remember anything. | 可他却什么也记不起来 |
[32:13] | And on top of all of that, | 而且要命的是 |
[32:15] | the evidence shows that Kyle alone committed the murder. | 证据显示是凯尔一人所为 |
[32:18] | Well, when you put it like that… | 听你这样说 |
[32:21] | Yes, it sounds a little bleak. | 真有些凄凉 |
[32:24] | Maybe this is it, | 或许就是这样 |
[32:26] | what every homicide cop fears… | 每个凶案警察都怕遇见 |
[32:29] | the perfect murder. | 完美谋杀 |
[32:31] | No. This is not the perfect murder. | 这可不是完美谋杀 |
[32:34] | – Can’t be. – It happens. | -不可能 -有可能的 |
[32:35] | Not to me. Not unless I’ve written it. | 对我来说不可能 除非我写得出来 |
[32:37] | No, we’re just missing something. | 我们漏掉些东西了 |
[32:38] | Like proof. | 比如证据 |
[32:40] | Without it, we did the only thing we could. | 在毫无证据的情况下 我们做了唯一能做的 |
[32:41] | We went at Tom head-on. He didn’t blink. | 和汤姆当面对峙 他眼都不眨一下 |
[32:44] | We’re out of moves. | 我们没辙了 |
[32:47] | We got one move left. | 还有一条路 |
[32:50] | We went at Tom head-on. | 我们和汤姆正面交锋过了 |
[32:52] | Now we need to go at him sideways. | 现在该暗地里较量了 |
[32:55] | And I know just what to do. | 我想好该怎么做了 |
[33:03] | Greta, I know how you feel. | 格蕾塔 我理解你 |
[33:04] | You’re in love with Tom, | 你爱着汤姆 |
[33:05] | and you want to see the best in him. | 所以在你眼中只看得到他的好 |
[33:07] | But you have to look at the facts. | 但你必须面对现实 |
[33:09] | What you’re saying isn’t true. | 你说的不是真的 |
[33:10] | Okay? None of it is. | 好吗 都不是真的 |
[33:12] | Well, then take the money. | 好 那想想钱吧 |
[33:14] | How is he able to pay for an apartment in Manhattan? | 他怎么支付得起曼哈顿的公寓 |
[33:16] | Not being a drug dealer, I’ll tell you that much. | 我说过很多遍了 不是做毒贩 |
[33:20] | What about that engagement ring? | 那这枚订婚戒指呢 |
[33:23] | How can he afford that? | 他哪来钱买 |
[33:25] | He–he said it was his grandmother’s. | 他说这是他祖母留下的 |
[33:29] | Greta, you are my last chance. | 格蕾塔 你是我最后的机会了 |
[33:30] | If you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[33:32] | an innocent man is gonna go to prison for life | 一个无辜的人将会因大卫的死 |
[33:36] | for David’s murder. | 被判终身监禁 |
[33:51] | No. | 不 |
[33:53] | Tom’s the innocent one. Okay? | 汤姆才是无辜的 |
[33:56] | You got your killer, and it’s not my fiance. | 你已经抓到凶手了 跟我未婚夫无关 |
[34:07] | I’m still waiting on that proof of yours. | 我还在等你们所谓的证据呢 |
[34:10] | No? | 还没找到吗 |
[34:12] | Nothing? | 什么都没找到 |
[34:17] | Well, thanks for the hospitality. | 多谢款待 |
[34:21] | Is there a comment card I could fill out | 有可以填写的服务 |
[34:23] | about the level of service I received? | 评价卡吗 |
[34:28] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[34:31] | Take advantage while you can. | 见好就收 |
[34:32] | Yeah, Greta told me about your little conversation. | 格蕾塔告诉我你们的谈话了 |
[34:35] | That was your big play, | 那就是你们的把戏吗 |
[34:36] | to use my own fiancee against me? | 利用我的未婚妻来对付我 |
[34:38] | She’s gonna figure out who you are sooner or later, | 她迟早会发现你的真面目的 |
[34:41] | so what are you gonna do about it then? | 你将如何应对呢 |
[34:45] | Kyle Jennings made bail. | 凯尔·詹宁斯申请保释 |
[34:46] | Got released a couple of hours ago. | 几小时前释放了 |
[34:47] | Wait. Kyle is out? | 等等 凯尔被放出去了 |
[34:48] | His bail was set at $1 million. Where’d he get the money? | 保释金要一百万美金 他哪来这么多钱 |
[34:51] | Turns out he’s got an uncle who’s got some serious dough. | 他有个很有钱的叔叔 |
[34:53] | I’d steer clear of him if I was you. | 如果我是你 我会避开他 |
[34:55] | What kind of lies did you tell him? | 你跟他瞎掰了什么谎话 |
[34:56] | We didn’t tell him anything, but Kyle’s a smart guy. | 我们什么都没说 但凯尔是个聪明人 |
[34:59] | He’s gonna do the math. | 他会弄明白的 |
[35:01] | I want police protection. | 我要求警方保护 |
[35:02] | I thought you didn’t do anything wrong. | 我想你没干啥坏事 |
[35:04] | I didn’t, but thanks to you, Kyle thinks that I did, | 我是没有 可多亏你们 凯尔以为我干了 |
[35:07] | and now he’s out there. | 现在他又被放出去 |
[35:12] | Y-you’re releasing me with knowledge and forethought | 你们在知道他有可能会袭击我的情况下 |
[35:14] | that he could attack me. | 释放我 |
[35:16] | If he does, | 如果他真做了 |
[35:18] | think about the lawsuit I’ll file against you. | 想想我会对你们提起的诉讼 |
[35:24] | Detective Esposito, please process Mr. Williams | 埃斯波西托警探 请处理威廉姆斯先生释放的相关事宜 |
[35:27] | and then escort him to his apartment, make sure it’s clear, | 然后护送他回到他的公寓 确保安全 |
[35:29] | and then after that, you are on your own. | 之后你就靠你自己了 |
[35:36] | I’ll be sure to check “Excellent Service” | 我会在评价卡上在”优良服务”一项上 |
[35:38] | on that comment card. | 画勾的 |
[36:04] | I want a patrol car outside the building. | 我要在大楼外安排一辆巡逻车 |
[36:06] | Yeah, well, that’s not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[36:08] | I’m gonna come over and let you– aah! | 我会过来 让你… |
[36:11] | Get down! Stay in the car. | 趴下 待在车里 |
[36:13] | NYPD! Drop that bat and show me your hands. | 纽约警局 放下棒子 举起手 |
[36:27] | I know what you did to me. | 我知道你对我做了什么 |
[36:28] | No, I didn’t. I-I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[36:29] | You made me kill a man and now I’m gonna do the same to you! | 你让我杀了人 现在我要杀了你 |
[36:31] | Kyle, no, please. I… | 凯尔 不 求你 我… |
[36:33] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:34] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[36:35] | No, I am. I swear. | 不 我说的是真话 |
[36:37] | He was gonna take Greta away from me. | 他要把格蕾塔从我身边抢走 |
[36:38] | I had to do something. | 我不得不采取行动 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry I used you. | 抱歉我利用了你 |
[36:44] | Just please don’t… | 求你别 |
[36:46] | Please don’t– don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[36:50] | Okay. Enough. | 好了 够了 |
[36:59] | Good actor, huh? I had you going. | 演得不错吧 我骗到你了 |
[37:01] | Tom Williams, you are under arrest | 汤姆·威廉姆斯 你因谋杀大卫·洛克 |
[37:03] | for the murder of David Lock. | 而被捕 |
[37:04] | Wait. Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[37:05] | Just–Kyle… | 凯尔 |
[37:09] | What–Kyle? | 什么 凯尔 |
[37:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:16] | Kyle couldn’t make it. | 凯尔来不了 |
[37:18] | But he, uh… | 但他… |
[37:19] | sends his regards. | 送来了他的问候 |
[37:20] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[37:22] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[37:24] | I’m gotta tell you, bro, | 我告诉你 兄弟 |
[37:25] | You coming at me like that… | 像你那样冲过来 |
[37:28] | You almost made me a believer. | 我差点都相信真有僵尸了 |
[37:32] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[37:34] | Don’t do that. | 别玩了 |
[37:36] | You’re creeping me out. | 怪吓人的 |
[37:42] | Ah, you really nailed it, Kyle. | 你做得太棒了 凯尔 |
[37:44] | Your costume is what sold that bit. | 你做的装扮是成功的关键 |
[37:46] | Yeah, and by helping us, | 通过帮助我们 |
[37:47] | you’ve actually helped yourself. | 你也帮了自己 |
[37:49] | The DA is looking into | 有了汤姆的认罪 |
[37:50] | dismissing the charges against you | 地检官正在想办法 |
[37:51] | now that he has Tom’s confession. | 撤销对你的指控 |
[37:55] | Detective, Mr. Castle, | 探长 卡塞尔先生 |
[37:56] | I-I don’t know how to thank you– | 真不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[37:58] | Uh, let me borrow the zombie outfit | 这套僵尸装扮再借我一天 |
[38:01] | for another day, we’ll call it even. | 就算感谢我了 |
[38:04] | You know what? Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[38:06] | My zombie walking days are over. | 我行尸走肉的日子到头了 |
[38:08] | I just… want to put all this behind me. | 我希望忘掉这一切 |
[38:19] | How does somebody put something like that behind them? | 一个人怎么能把那种事忘却呢 |
[38:23] | He’s gonna need therapy. | 他需要心理治疗 |
[38:25] | It helps. | 那有帮助 |
[38:28] | At first he won’t even be able to deal with it. | 一开始他根本就无法接受 |
[38:30] | It’s gonna take everything that he’s got | 即便是抬脚走路 |
[38:32] | to just put one foot in front of the other | 撑过一天的生活 |
[38:34] | and get through the day. | 都要耗费他全部的力量 |
[38:38] | I didn’t know you were seeing a therapist. | 我不知道你在看心理医生 |
[38:39] | Yeah, well, I didn’t want to make any excuses. | 我不想找借口 |
[38:42] | I just wanted to… put in the time | 我想花费时间 |
[38:44] | and do the work. | 作出努力 |
[38:46] | But I think I’m almost where I want to be now. | 但我想我快要找到自己的位置了 |
[38:50] | And… where is that? | 你的位置在哪儿 |
[38:55] | In a place where I can finally accept | 一个能让我终于承受住那天 |
[38:57] | everything that happened that day. | 发生的一切的地方 |
[39:02] | Everything. | 一切 |
[39:05] | I think… | 我想 |
[39:07] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[39:08] | And, um, that wall that I was telling you about… | 我跟你提到的墙 |
[39:14] | I think it’s coming down. | 我想它正在倒掉 |
[39:17] | Well, I’d like to be there when it does. | 倒掉时 我希望能在场 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I’d like you to be there, too. | 我也希望你在场 |
[39:21] | – Only without the zombie makeup. – I don’t know. | -但是不花僵尸妆 -不知道 |
[39:23] | I kind of think that the zombie makeup suits you, Castle. | 僵尸妆挺适合你的 卡塞尔 |
[39:25] | Yeah, I make it work. | 那当然 我怎么打扮都帅 |
[39:29] | Tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[39:32] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:12] | Victory is mine. | 胜利是我的 |
[40:15] | 1000 1,000… | |
[40:17] | points. | 分 |
[40:18] | And that is the icing | 今天我行大运 |
[40:21] | on the cake that has been my day. | 这不过是锦上添花 |
[40:25] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[40:27] | It’s over? | 都结束了 |
[40:32] | What? Come on, Alexis. | 什么 阿丽克西斯 |
[40:34] | It’s just a game. | 这只是游戏 |
[40:35] | A game we started when I was 5, | 从我五岁开始的游戏 |
[40:38] | and it’s over. | 现在结束了 |
[40:39] | And I’m going to graduate, leave for college, | 我会毕业 上大学 |
[40:41] | and I’ll be there and you’ll be here, | 我们分隔两地 |
[40:43] | and we can play at Christmas and during the summer, | 我们只能在圣诞节和暑假玩 |
[40:45] | but… It won’t be the same, will it? | 但是跟以前不一样了 对吧 |
[40:48] | No. | 是的 |
[40:50] | But you know what? Things change. | 但是事情总会改变的 |
[40:53] | And change is good. | 改变是好事 |
[40:57] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[40:59] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[41:00] | Go that far away. | 去那么远的地方 |
[41:02] | I want to go away, but not that far. | 我想那样做 可是不能那么远 |
[41:04] | And I hate myself for it, because my personal motto is, | 我为此恨自己 因为我的座右铭是 |
[41:06] | “Do the thing that you fear the most,” | 做自己最害怕的事 |
[41:07] | but every time I get ready to hit the send button | 但是每次我要点申请牛津或是斯坦福 |
[41:10] | on my acceptance to oxford or stanford, I… | 确认邮件的发送键时 |
[41:12] | I get all sick inside. | 我就浑身难受 |
[41:16] | Well, you… Follow your heart. | 你要追随内心的想法 |
[41:18] | Follow your heart, you can’t go wrong. | 那样永远不会错 |
[41:23] | And my heart is telling me… | 我心里的想法是 |
[41:27] | go to Columbia. | 去哥伦比亚大学 |
[41:29] | But here’s the other thing– if I do this, | 但是还有个问题 如果我去哥伦比亚 |
[41:32] | you have to promise not to drop in on me. | 你得保证别总来找我 |
[41:35] | If I do this, | 如果我去哥伦比亚 |
[41:36] | you have to give me my space. | 你得给我空间 |
[41:39] | Do you think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[41:43] | I think I can give a sincere and solemn oath | 我想我可以郑重发誓我会 |
[41:48] | to try. | 努力的 |
[41:52] | Then… | 那就 |
[41:54] | best two out of three. | 三局两胜吧 |
[41:58] | This isn’t over. | 我跟你没完 |
[42:02] | This isn’t over. | 我跟你没完 |