时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | I’m telling you, something happened, | 说真的 肯定发生了什么事 |
[01:22] | something changed. | 我们起了变化 |
[01:23] | It’s been weird between us lately. | 最近我们之间一直怪怪的 |
[01:25] | Lately? | 只是最近吗 |
[01:27] | Kate, it’s been weird for four years. | 凯特 你们俩都怪了四年了 |
[01:29] | No, this is different. | 不 这次不一样 |
[01:32] | He’s different. It’s like he’s pulling away. | 他变了 好像在疏远我 |
[01:34] | Well, can you blame him? | 你也不能怪他啊 |
[01:36] | He’s probably tired of waiting. | 没准儿只是等累了 |
[01:37] | Waiting for what? | 等啥啊 |
[01:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:40] | The guy is crazy about you. | 他为你痴狂 |
[01:42] | And despite your little act, you’re crazy about him. | 不管你怎么掩饰 你也迷恋着他 |
[01:47] | Oh, what, was that supposed to be some big secret? | 怎么 这难不成还是惊天大秘密啊 |
[01:50] | Yes. | 必须的 |
[01:53] | No. | 好吧 |
[01:56] | Do you think he knows? | 你觉得他知道吗 |
[01:58] | You remember how he used to be, | 记得他以前什么样儿吗 |
[01:59] | girl on either arm? | 左拥右抱的 |
[02:01] | You really don’t see that guy too much anymore. | 现在是不是看不见他那样儿了 |
[02:04] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得是啥原因呢 |
[02:07] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等你 |
[02:14] | Yeah, but, Lanie– | 我知道 但是 蕾妮 |
[02:15] | I know. You’re dealing with stuff. | 我知道 你有心结没解开 |
[02:17] | But you cannot ask him to wait forever. | 但你不让他等你一辈子啊 |
[02:21] | Unless, of course, you’re okay with him pulling away. | 当然了 除非你不在意他疏远你 |
[02:24] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是我们俩不合拍 |
[02:25] | What if it ends up like you and Javi? | 像你和哈维一样分开了呢 |
[02:27] | Well, at least we gave it a shot. | 起码我们尝试过了 |
[02:28] | And so it didn’t work out. So what? | 我们俩分手了 那又怎么样 |
[02:31] | Now we can move on, | 我们现在都开始新生活了 |
[02:32] | give or take the occasional booty call. | 除了有时候滚滚床单 |
[02:35] | I just–I don’t want to lose what we have, you know? | 我只是 不想失去现在拥有的一切 |
[02:38] | Girl, please. | 得了吧 傻姑娘 |
[02:39] | What exactly do you have, really? | 你们现在有啥啊 |
[02:44] | A friendship. | 友谊啊 |
[02:45] | No. What you and I have is a friendship. | 错 你我之间是友谊 |
[02:48] | What you and Castle have is a holding pattern. | 你和卡塞尔处于停滞不前 |
[02:52] | How long can you circle before the fuel runs out? | 激情消退之前你们还能坚持多久 |
[03:02] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[03:05] | Don’t think you were saved by the bell, Kate Beckett. | 别以为这事儿就完了 凯特·贝克特 |
[03:07] | As your friend, I’m not gonna let this drop. | 作为朋友我不是会袖手旁观的 |
[03:09] | So what, you think I should tell him how I feel? | 那怎么办 向他坦白吗 |
[03:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:12] | You hunt murderers for a living. You can do this. | 你天天追捕杀人犯 这也不在话下 |
[03:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:16] | I just–I-I have to find the right time. | 我只是想找个恰当的时间 |
[03:18] | No time like the present. | 现在就是最佳时机 |
[03:22] | What the… | 搞你妹… |
[03:27] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[03:27] | maybe you should wait a bit. | 也许你该再等等 |
[03:29] | What’s that? Ryan’s calling. I gotta go. | 听到了吗 莱恩叫我呢 先走了 |
[03:38] | I’ll call you in about an hour. | 我一小时以后再打给你 |
[03:45] | Hey there. | 哈喽啊 |
[03:45] | I feel like I just walked into a bad episode of “Miami Vice.” | 我感觉像在看一集烂透了的《迈阿密风云》 |
[03:49] | Okay, first, there are no bad episodes of “Miami Vice.” | 首先《迈阿密风云》集集精彩 |
[03:52] | Second, who died? | 其次 被害人是谁 |
[03:53] | You from the looks of it. | 你 瞧你的脸色吧 |
[03:54] | You look like you just got run over by a truck. | 像被大卡车碾过一样 |
[03:56] | Yeah, a truck delivering a shipment of awesome. | 是啊 奇遇大卡车 |
[03:59] | No, I just flew into Vegas for the weekend. | 我就是飞去维加斯度了个周末 |
[04:01] | Just needed a little change of scenery. | 想换点儿景色看看 |
[04:02] | And you won the blonde in a high-stakes poker match? | 然后在高筹码扑克桌上赢了个金发美女吗 |
[04:04] | No, I met her on the flight back. | 没有 回程的飞机上遇到的 |
[04:06] | And you just gave her your car? | 那你就把车交给她了 |
[04:08] | Jacinda happens to be a very trustworthy person. | 贾辛达恰好是个值得信赖的人 |
[04:10] | She’s a first-class flight attendant. | 她是头等舱的空姐 |
[04:12] | It’s not like I gave her my social security number. | 我又不是把社会保险号给了她 |
[04:13] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[04:16] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:17] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[04:26] | Our victim’s Naomi Allen, age 25. | 被害人叫娜奥米·艾伦 25岁 |
[04:29] | Her green card indicates that she’s a British national. | 绿卡显示她是英国国民 |
[04:31] | Ryan is notifying the consulate. | 莱恩已经通知了领事馆 |
[04:33] | Her address is in SoHo. | 她的地址写得是苏豪区 |
[04:34] | What was she doing all the way down here? | 大老远的跑这里来干吗呢 |
[04:36] | Don’t know, but she checked in two hours before she was killed. | 谁知道呢 但是她是在遇害前两小时入住的 |
[04:38] | I hope they prorated the room. | 希望他们AA制付的房钱 |
[04:40] | Good news is, we have a witness. | 好消息是我们有位目击证人 |
[04:43] | The maid who discovered the body saw a guy run out. | 发现尸体的女仆看到一个男人逃走了 |
[04:45] | Did the maid get a good look? | 她看清楚脸了吗 |
[04:46] | She’s with the sketch artist now. | 她和画师在一起 |
[04:47] | Well, whoever he is, he was looking for something. | 不管这个人是谁 他都在找什么东西 |
[04:50] | This place has been searched. | 这个房间被搜过 |
[04:51] | The one thing we do know is that she was not robbed. | 不过我们知道她并没遭劫 |
[04:53] | Her wallet, watch, and cash were untouched. | 钱包 手表和现金都在 |
[04:55] | Hey, Lanie, how does it look? | 蕾妮 什么情况 |
[04:57] | Like you waited too long. | 你等得太久了 |
[04:59] | The vic. | 我问被害人 |
[05:01] | She was strangled but she went down with a fight. | 她是被掐死的 但是也挣扎过 |
[05:03] | Prelim suggests a sign of a struggle. | 初步看她跟凶手打过一架 |
[05:05] | She took one to the face. | 脸上吃了一拳 |
[05:07] | A well-dressed, attractive woman | 穿着时尚 充满魅力的女人 |
[05:08] | in a seedy motel | 却来破烂的汽车旅馆 |
[05:10] | and a guy who flees the crime scene– | 又有个男人逃离犯罪现场 |
[05:13] | This might have been a one-night stand gone wrong. | 看来是一夜情出了差错 |
[05:15] | Are we talking about the victim or Castle? | 现在是在说被害人还是卡塞尔 |
[05:18] | Hey, Espo. | 埃斯波 |
[05:19] | Yeah. | 说 |
[05:20] | Can you contact the next of kin | 你能不能联系一下她的亲属 |
[05:22] | and canvass the area once the sketch is done? | 画像完成后再排查一下附近区域 |
[05:24] | Yeah, no problem. | 好 |
[05:25] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[05:26] | Found the vic’s business card in the side pocket of her purse. | 在手包的侧袋里发现了她的名片 |
[05:29] | Looks like she works in Manhattan. | 看来她在曼哈顿工作 |
[05:32] | “Naomi Allen, Kittman Group.” | “姬曼集团 娜奥米·艾伦” |
[05:37] | Yes, I was her U.S. booking agent. | 是的 我是她在美国的经纪人 |
[05:40] | Naomi was one of our top models. | 娜奥米是我们最棒的模特之一 |
[05:43] | So she was in the city for work? | 所以她来纽约是为了工作吗 |
[05:45] | She split her time between here and London. | 她往返于纽约和伦敦 |
[05:48] | The good ones usually end up | 顶尖模特一般 |
[05:50] | spending at least half the year in New York. | 会在纽约待上大半年时间 |
[05:51] | Now do you have any idea | 你知不知道为什么 |
[05:52] | why she was at the Alexandria Motel last night? | 她昨晚会去亚力山卓汽车旅馆 |
[05:55] | Uh, no. I’ve never even heard of it. | 不知道 我从来没听说过那个地方 |
[05:57] | It’s one of those, um, pay-by-the-hour places. | 是个时租旅馆 |
[06:04] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[06:11] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 不认识 |
[06:13] | But you do have an idea of who he might be. | 但你知道他可能是谁吧 |
[06:16] | It’s just… | 事实上… |
[06:18] | lately, | 最近 |
[06:20] | Naomi was making some choices. | 娜奥米做了改变 |
[06:23] | What kind of choices? | 什么样的改变 |
[06:24] | Well, she seemed to have lost interest in standard modeling jobs. | 她似乎厌倦了正常的模特工作 |
[06:28] | Recently, she had been booking more, uh, | 最近 她接了很多 |
[06:31] | unconventional gigs. | 非常规的活儿 |
[06:33] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[06:34] | Well, I heard the London office booked her to attend | 我听说一个月前伦敦办事处 |
[06:37] | the birthday party of some foreign dignitary a few months ago. | 预约她去参加国外高官的生日派对 |
[06:41] | She was hired to go to a party? | 她被雇佣去参加派对 |
[06:43] | It’s common for models to get hired to pretty-up an event. | 模特被雇佣去参加高端的活动很正常 |
[06:46] | Some girls do it to pick up extra cash. | 一些姑娘们靠这个赚一些零花钱 |
[06:48] | And other girls do it as a way of connecting with wealthy men. | 其他的把它当做和富人们联络的机会 |
[06:54] | Uh, wait. Are you saying | 等等 你是说 |
[06:55] | that Naomi was hiring herself out as an escort? | 娜奥米出租自己当应召女郎 |
[06:57] | You just don’t see girls as good as Naomi | 我就是没想到娜奥米这样的好姑娘 |
[06:59] | taking these party jobs. | 干这些派对的活 |
[07:01] | Not unless there’s a bigger payout involved somewhere. | 除非这里面包含了更大的收入 |
[07:03] | Do you know if she took on any of these kinds of gigs recently? | 她最近参加这样的活动了吗 |
[07:06] | It’s not really what we do. | 那不是我们的主业 |
[07:09] | She did want me to try to get her into an event last night, though, | 不过她的确想让我帮她参加昨晚的一个活动 |
[07:12] | uh, an album launch party in midtown. | 是在市中心举行的一个专辑发布会 |
[07:15] | But I didn’t have any connections to it. | 但是我没有什么关系 |
[07:17] | Last night? | 昨天晚上 |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:20] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[07:21] | Yeah, that we should throw a party | 是啊 我们应该举办一个派对 |
[07:23] | and hire a bunch of models. | 再雇一群模特 |
[07:24] | No. | 不 |
[07:26] | That maybe Naomi somehow got into that party last night | 娜奥米昨晚可能混进了那个派对 |
[07:29] | and that that’s where she met her killer. | 她就是在那遇到了凶手 |
[07:31] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[07:32] | Weird. We’re usually more in sync than that. | 真奇怪 我们通常想法是一致的 |
[07:36] | Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[07:36] | Did you find anything at Naomi’s apartment? | 你在娜奥米的公寓找到什么了吗 |
[07:38] | No, but someone else might have. | 没有 但有人可能找到了 |
[07:39] | It’s been tossed. | 公寓被翻了个底朝天 |
[07:40] | Not only that, but a neighbor said | 不只这样 一个邻居说 |
[07:42] | they saw a man leaving the apartment late last night. | 昨天很晚他们看到一个男的离开了公寓 |
[07:44] | The neighbor I.D.’ed him off the sketch. | 邻居通过素描确认了该男子 |
[07:45] | It’s the same guy who fled the murder scene. | 和逃离谋杀现场的是一个人 |
[07:47] | He couldn’t find what he was looking for in the motel | 他在旅馆找不到自己想要的东西 |
[07:50] | so he searched her place. | 于是他去搜了她的住处 |
[07:51] | Yeah, but this time, he left a footprint. | 是啊 但这次他露了马脚 |
[07:53] | Meaning? | 你的意思是 |
[07:53] | Well, units canvassed | 巡逻警员根据这个素描 |
[07:54] | around the apartment with the sketch. | 在公寓周围进行了排查 |
[07:55] | He bought a bottle of single malt with a credit card | 他在隔几条街的地方用信用卡 |
[07:59] | a couple of blocks away. | 买了几瓶麦芽酒 |
[08:00] | Colin Hunt. What do we have on him? | 科林·亨特 我们了解他什么 |
[08:02] | Nothing in the system, | 系统里什么都没有 |
[08:03] | but I ran a trace on the credit card. | 但是我从信用卡上查到了一些 |
[08:05] | He checked into the Mondrian SoHo this morning. | 他今天早上住进了蒙德里安苏豪酒店 |
[08:11] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:20] | NYPD. Show me your hands. | 纽约警察局 举起手来 |
[08:22] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们抓错人了 |
[08:23] | Yeah, like I haven’t heard that before. | 我不是第一次听这种话了 |
[08:24] | Hands in the air now. | 举起手来 |
[08:28] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持要这样的话 |
[08:31] | Whoa. Dude. Whoa. | 喔 伙计 |
[08:33] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 自我介绍一下 |
[08:35] | Detective Inspector Colin Hunt, Scotland Yard. | 科林·亨特警部 来自苏格兰场 |
[08:49] | You’re a long way from home, Detective Inspector Hunt. | 你真是身在他乡啊 亨特警部 |
[08:53] | How did you end up in that dead girl’s motel room ? | 你最怎么会出现在那女孩的旅馆房间 |
[08:55] | I was at a seminar in D.C. last night | 我昨晚在华盛顿开研讨会的时候 |
[08:56] | when Naomi called me, panicked. | 娜奥米打电话给我 听起来很慌张 |
[08:57] | She said she was in trouble and needed my help. | 她说她有麻烦了 需要我帮忙 |
[09:00] | So you knew her? | 你认识她 |
[09:01] | Naomi was like a sister to me. | 娜奥米就像我的妹妹一样 |
[09:03] | Her dad Terence was my first partner on the job. | 她爸爸特伦斯是我当警察后的第一个搭档 |
[09:06] | When he passed away, | 他去世的时候 |
[09:08] | I promised her family that I’d look after her. | 我答应她的家人会照顾好她 |
[09:11] | After she called me, I grabbed the next flight, | 她打完电话 我就乘下一班飞机过来了 |
[09:13] | but by the time I arrived, it was too late. | 等我到的时候 已经太迟了 |
[09:15] | And your first instinct was to flee the crime scene? | 你的第一反应是逃离犯罪现场 |
[09:19] | I didn’t flee. I left. | 我没有逃走 是离开 |
[09:22] | She was dead. | 她死了 |
[09:24] | There was nothing else to do. | 我没什么能做的 |
[09:25] | Yeah, except maybe to hang around | 是啊 除了到处转转 |
[09:27] | and give the police a statement. | 给警察做个口供 |
[09:28] | You and I both know that if I stuck around, | 你我都知道 如果我留在那 |
[09:30] | it’d be hours of questioning, and then you’d send me off | 会是好几个小时的审问 之后你们就会 |
[09:32] | with a “Cheers, we’ll keep you posted.” | 把我打发走说”谢谢你 保持联系” |
[09:34] | But I suppose you had something more important to do. | 但是我想你有更重要的事情要做 |
[09:36] | The room had been searched. | 房间被搜索过了 |
[09:38] | Whoever killed her was looking for something. | 杀她的人一定在找什么东西 |
[09:40] | I thought they might try her apartment next. | 我想他们接下来会去她的公寓 |
[09:42] | By the time I got there, it had already been tossed. | 等我到那 房间已经被搜过了 |
[09:44] | Look, I know I shouldn’t have been investigating, | 我知道我不应该被调查 |
[09:46] | but if you were in a foreign country | 但是如果你在国外 |
[09:48] | and someone you loved was killed, what would you do? | 你爱的人被杀了 你会怎么做 |
[09:52] | What were they looking for? | 他们在找什么 |
[09:54] | When he was on a job, Naomi’s dad used to stash a gun | 执勤的时候 娜奥米的爸爸总是 |
[09:56] | in the lining of his Kevlar. | 在防弹衣内衬里藏把枪 |
[09:57] | When Naomi started modeling as a teenager, | 娜奥米少年时开始当模特之后 |
[09:59] | he didn’t want her on the underground without any protection, | 他不想让她坐地铁时没有任何保护 |
[10:01] | So he taught her to cut a tiny piece | 于是 他教她在夹克的内衬 |
[10:03] | of the lining in her jacket to stash pepper spray. | 剪一个口放防狼喷雾 |
[10:06] | That’s where I found it. | 我就是在那找到它的 |
[10:07] | You found what? | 你找到了什么 |
[10:09] | A message to me about her killer. | 一个指引我找到凶手的讯息 |
[10:12] | What kind of message? | 什么样的讯息 |
[10:16] | Not until I’m on the case. | 让我办案才能告诉你 |
[10:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:20] | Detective, please, | 探长 麻烦你 |
[10:22] | I owe this to Naomi. | 我欠娜奥米的 |
[10:24] | I owe it to her family. | 我欠她全家的 |
[10:25] | You do realize that I could arrest you | 你很清楚我可以因为你 |
[10:27] | for withholding evidence? | 隐瞒证据逮捕你吧 |
[10:29] | And since you don’t know what that evidence is, | 既然你不知道证据是什么 |
[10:31] | I could deny it. | 我大可否认 |
[10:32] | And none of that will get us any closer to catching her killer. | 这么你来我往也抓不到杀她的凶手 |
[10:36] | Let me work this case with you, | 让我和你们一起办案吧 |
[10:38] | because if you don’t, I swear, | 我发誓 如果你不同意的话 |
[10:39] | I will go out there and catch the bastard on my own. | 我会自己去抓住这个混蛋 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | But I have to check in with my Captain first. | 但是我要先向警监请示一下 |
[10:54] | What’s she like, your Captain? | 你们的警监人怎么样 |
[10:56] | You ever see that YouTube video | 你看没看过视频网站上 |
[10:57] | of the grizzly bear that decapitates a moose | 一只灰熊一巴掌 |
[10:59] | with one swipe of its paw? | 拍死一只驼鹿的视频 |
[11:02] | Comforting. | 这比喻让我很”安心” |
[11:03] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对个别人 |
[11:03] | She just doesn’t like outsiders in her precinct. | 她就是不喜欢外人来她的分局 |
[11:06] | I don’t need her to like it. I just need her to allow it. | 我不需要她喜欢 我只要她能允许 |
[11:09] | This whole thing with Naomi doesn’t add up. | 娜奥米的整件事情根本说不通 |
[11:12] | Turning down conventional modeling jobs, | 拒绝传统的模特工作 |
[11:14] | booking sleazy gigs at private parties– | 而去接私人派对那种庸俗的活动 |
[11:16] | that just doesn’t sound like the Naomi I know. | 凭我的了解 娜奥米不是这种人 |
[11:18] | Yeah, well, sometimes it’s the people we think we know best | 有时候我们自以为了解某人 |
[11:20] | that we don’t really know at all. | 结果却对她一无所知 |
[11:32] | You’re in. | 算你一个 |
[11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:36] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[11:36] | Yeah, your supervisor at Scotland Yard | 你苏格兰场的主管 |
[11:38] | said you’re one of the best. | 说你是一名干探 |
[11:40] | Even Captain Gates was impressed with your record. | 就连盖茨警监也对你的履历十分赞赏 |
[11:42] | Well, I guess it’s not outsiders she doesn’t like. | 原来不是所有外人她都看不过眼 |
[11:44] | It’s just me. | 只是讨厌我罢了 |
[11:47] | Look, we had a deal. What did Naomi give you? | 说话算话 娜奥米留给你的东西呢 |
[11:50] | This. | 这个 |
[11:52] | A key? | 钥匙 |
[11:53] | You said she left a message. | 你之前说的是信息 |
[11:54] | This is the message. | 这就是信息 |
[11:56] | She put it in there for me to find. | 她有意留给我去找的 |
[11:57] | I guarantee, it has something to do with her death. | 我敢肯定这跟她的死有关 |
[11:58] | This looks commercial. | 看着像商用钥匙 |
[11:59] | It’s an Arco-Rifkin 11-30-r, | 这是阿尔克·里夫金 11-30-r型号的 |
[12:01] | mostly used for lockers like those found at train stations | 大多用于火车站或健身俱乐部的 |
[12:04] | or health clubs. | 储物柜 |
[12:04] | All right, well, I’ll have Ryan canvass | 好 我让莱恩在她公寓 |
[12:06] | the area around her apartment and the motel. | 和汽车旅馆附近进行排查 |
[12:08] | We’ll see if any of the businesses have lockers | 看有没有哪家店的储物柜 |
[12:10] | that use this kind of key. | 配了这种钥匙 |
[12:11] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[12:12] | I got something. | 有发现 |
[12:12] | Uh, yeah, Detective Esposito, | 这位是埃斯波西托警探 |
[12:14] | This is Detective Inspector Colin Hunt. | 这位是科林·亨特警部 |
[12:16] | He’s from Scotland Yard. | 来自苏格兰场 |
[12:17] | He’s gonna be consulting on this case. | 这件案子他也会参与调查 |
[12:18] | – He knows our victim. – Hey. How’s it going? | -他认识死者 -你好 |
[12:21] | – Pleasure, mate. – So what do you got? | -幸会 -那你有什么发现 |
[12:22] | Well, Naomi did make it to that album release party last night | 娜奥米昨晚确实参加了那个专辑发行派对 |
[12:25] | at a club in midtown, | 是在市中心的一家俱乐部 |
[12:25] | but she was kicked out by security around 10:00. | 但十点左右的时候她被保安赶了出来 |
[12:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:28] | She had an altercation with the host, female rapper | 她跟主办人发生了争执 是个饶舌女歌手 |
[12:32] | and ex-felon Nicky Jay. | 也是前重罪犯妮基·杰 |
[12:34] | And she wasn’t afraid to take a swing in front of paparazzi. | 她也不怕在狗仔队面前大打出手 |
[12:37] | Wow. What was the fight about? | 为什么打起来 |
[12:39] | Unclear, but uniforms are bringing her up to interrogation now. | 不清楚 但警员正带她回来问话 |
[12:41] | Do you usually question them solo? | 你们都是一个人问话吗 |
[12:43] | No, Castle and I usually go in together. | 不 一般都是我跟卡塞尔一起 |
[12:45] | Actually, you know what? Why don’t you guys take this one? | 要不这样吧 这次还是你俩来吧 |
[12:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[12:48] | Yeah, absolutely. | 非常确定 |
[12:49] | Besides, Colin’s got a personal interest. | 再说 这事关系到科林的朋友 |
[12:51] | – And I really don’t now, do I? – Ah. All right. | -而不是我的 -好吧 |
[12:53] | – It’s settled then. – Yeah, I guess it is. | -就这么定了 -好吧 |
[12:55] | Yeah, besides, my lunch date is here. | 而且我约了人吃午饭 她来了 |
[12:58] | I’ll be back in a few hours. | 几个小时就回来 |
[12:59] | You guys call me if you find anything interesting. | 有眉目了就打电话给我 |
[13:07] | Hell, yeah, I clocked her. | 见鬼 没错 我是打了她 |
[13:09] | She was trying to make a move on my man. | 她想勾引我男人 |
[13:11] | – Your man Biggie Slim? – That’s right. | -是斯林大佬吗 -没错 |
[13:13] | She had the nerve to say that he told her | 她居然厚颜无耻的说他让她 |
[13:15] | to put her digits in his phone. | 留个电话给他 |
[13:17] | Did he? | 那他有没有 |
[13:18] | That ain’t the point! | 这不是重点 |
[13:19] | That skinny bitch wasn’t even supposed to be there. | 那个贱女人根本就不该去 |
[13:21] | When I got up in her face, | 我找她对质的时候 |
[13:23] | she said Biggie Slim’s cousin Drew told her about the party. | 她说是斯林大佬的表弟德鲁让她来的 |
[13:26] | But I knew that was B.S. Because Drew wasn’t even invited. | 但这就是扯淡 因为德鲁根本不在受邀之列 |
[13:29] | It must make you so bloody mad | 你男人到处沾花惹草 |
[13:31] | to know your man has a wandering eye. | 你肯定很恼火吧 |
[13:34] | I had a girlfriend like that. | 我也交过这样的女朋友 |
[13:36] | Traveled for business. | 到处出差 |
[13:38] | She’d ring from the airport to say her flight was canceled. | 她从机场打来说航班取消了 |
[13:41] | I come to find out, she was seeing some other bloke. | 我后来才发现 她劈腿了 |
[13:44] | She sound like a ho. | 听着她是个婊子 |
[13:46] | All I’m saying is, I understand your instinct | 我是想说 我理解你出于本能 |
[13:48] | to lash out at the person you believe is responsible. | 痛扁你认为夺你所爱的人 |
[13:51] | I protect what’s mine. You should do the same. | 防火防盗防小三 你也该跟姐学学 |
[13:54] | Is that why you followed Naomi to the motel | 所以这就尾随娜奥米去汽车旅馆 |
[13:56] | and strangled her with your bare hands? | 然后徒手把她勒死吗 |
[13:59] | You must be high. | 你嗑药了吧 |
[14:01] | That skank wasn’t worth another second of my time. | 那个贱人犯不着我浪费那个时间 |
[14:04] | I told security to give her the boot, | 我叫保安赶她出去 |
[14:06] | and that was that. | 仅此而已 |
[14:07] | Really? Can you prove it? | 是吗 你能证明吗 |
[14:09] | My driver brought us home. | 我司机送我们回的家 |
[14:12] | And I was with Biggie Slim the rest of the night. | 然后整晚我都跟斯林大佬在一起 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I went home with Nicky Jay. | 对 我跟妮基·杰一起回的家 |
[14:19] | After the tussle, she was all worked up. | 打完人之后 她情绪很激动 |
[14:21] | But I like it when she gets worked up, | 但我喜欢她这样 |
[14:23] | when she got something to prove. | 拼命想证明我是她的 |
[14:24] | She said that the fight started because you were | 她说动手的原因是因为 |
[14:26] | spending time with this girl. | 你在跟她搭讪 |
[14:28] | Oh, yeah, that girl. | 对 这个妞儿 |
[14:29] | Hey, what can I say? | 能说什么呢 |
[14:31] | Women are powerless against my good looks and charms. | 我貌比潘安 才比子建 哪个女人抵挡得住 |
[14:35] | Yes, it’s a real curse. | 真是残忍的诅咒啊 |
[14:37] | You and Naomi– what did you talk about? | 你和娜奥米 你们谈什么了 |
[14:39] | Ah, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. | 东拉西扯呗 |
[14:41] | She was a bad chick, you know? | 这妞不咋的 |
[14:43] | But a little off. You know what I’m talking about? | 有点疯 你懂我意思吗 |
[14:45] | No, what are you talkin’ about? | 不懂 说明白点 |
[14:47] | I mean, she was acting paranoid, man, | 她有点妄想症 |
[14:49] | said somebody had followed her to the party. | 说有人尾随她到派对 |
[14:51] | I figured she was just blowing smoke. | 我以为她在编故事呢 |
[14:53] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[14:54] | Look, I don’t just produce Nicky Jay, all right? | 我不仅仅在包装妮基·杰 |
[14:57] | I’m building my brand. | 还在建立自己的品牌 |
[14:58] | I got Biggie Slim records, Biggie Slim clothing. | 我有斯林大佬唱片公司 有斯林大佬服饰 |
[15:02] | Hell, I even got a Biggie Slim energy drink. | 甚至还生产了斯林大佬能量饮料 |
[15:04] | So some filly comes up trying to make her time, | 所以有妹子过来求关注 |
[15:07] | it’s just a everyday thing in my life. | 我都见怪不怪了 |
[15:09] | Did she tell you who she thought was following her? | 她说没说她觉得是被谁跟踪了 |
[15:12] | Sure didn’t. | 没有 |
[15:14] | I guess she wasn’t lying, though, huh? | 不过看来她是没撒谎 |
[15:17] | Naomi left that party | 娜奥米离开派对后 |
[15:18] | and then three hours later, she was dead. | 三小时后就死了 |
[15:21] | Based on what she told Biggie Slim, | 根据她对斯林大佬所说的 |
[15:22] | Naomi knew somebody was after her. | 娜奥米知道自己被跟踪了 |
[15:24] | All right, let’s canvass the area around the party venue, | 在派对举办地周围排查一下 |
[15:27] | see if she was being followed. | 看她是否真的被跟踪了 |
[15:28] | And let’s track down Nicky Jay and Biggie Slim’s driver. | 再找来妮基·杰和斯林大佬的司机 |
[15:30] | I want to see if they went straight home. | 确认他们是否真的直接回家了 |
[15:31] | On it. | 这就去办 |
[15:34] | So… that story that you told Nicky Jay about your girlfriend… | 你跟妮基·杰讲的关于你女朋友的故事 |
[15:38] | Total pants. | 胡扯的 |
[15:39] | I just wanted her to think I sympathized. | 就是想让她以为我同情她 |
[15:41] | And honestly, after meeting Biggie Slim, | 说实话 见过了斯林大佬 |
[15:43] | I do. | 我是真同情她 |
[15:45] | Well, maybe she’s hanging on, | 或许她一直在等 |
[15:46] | hoping that he’ll change. | 希望他会改变 |
[15:48] | Guys like him never do. | 他这样的人永远不会改变 |
[15:56] | Our M.E.’s finished the autopsy. | 法医已经验尸完毕 |
[15:58] | Her larynx is crushed. | 她喉部被挤碎 |
[15:59] | Whoever did it was strong. | 凶手一定很强壮 |
[16:01] | Large hands, probably a male. | 手掌很大 很有可能是男性 |
[16:03] | That’s like half the city. | 这把半个城的人都涵盖了 |
[16:04] | We may be able to narrow it down a little further than that. | 我们还能再把范围缩小一些 |
[16:07] | The pressure from the killer’s grip | 凶手力道很大 |
[16:09] | left a print on her neck. | 在她脖子上留下了指纹 |
[16:12] | Were you able to pull a print? | 能把指纹提取出来吗 |
[16:13] | We recovered a partial | 幸亏她擦了乳液 |
[16:14] | thanks to the body lotion she was wearing. | 我们恢复了部分指纹 |
[16:19] | Is it in the system? | 系统里有这枚指纹吗 |
[16:19] | Not enough to run it, but you bring me a print | 没法进行搜索 不过要是能有 |
[16:22] | off a suspect, I can tell you if it’s a match. | 嫌犯的指纹 我能验证它们是否吻合 |
[16:26] | Excuse me. I have to make a call. | 不好意思 我得打个电话 |
[16:34] | Easy on the eyes. | 长得不错 |
[16:36] | Cute accent, too. | 口音也很迷人 |
[16:37] | I just got one question. | 我就问你一件事 |
[16:40] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔在哪 |
[16:42] | He took off… | 他走了 |
[16:44] | for a lunch date. | 去赴一个午餐约会 |
[16:47] | In a Ferrari full of flight attendant? | 跟那个开他的法拉利的空姐吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah, he’s probably trying to rack up | 是啊 估计是想多累积点 |
[16:50] | his frequent flyer miles. | 航空积分里程 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:54] | But you know she’s just a passing thing. | 不过你知道她只不过是过眼烟云 |
[16:55] | Do I? I mean, the guy has been divorced twice, | 是吗 这家伙都离婚两次了 |
[16:58] | and he’s still chasing bimbos. | 还去跟大胸女鬼混 |
[17:01] | Maybe that’s just who he is. | 或许这就是他的本性 |
[17:05] | Look, maybe it’s the wrong time | 也许时机不对 |
[17:06] | or maybe he’s even the wrong guy, | 也或许他不是真命天子 |
[17:08] | but if he is, | 可如果他是 |
[17:09] | how long are you gonna wait to find out? | 你要等多久才肯去问明白 |
[17:18] | Ten years, I’ve been keeping them company | 十年了 我陪这些被害人 |
[17:22] | while they spend a night or two here | 度过一两个晚上 |
[17:23] | on their way to where we’re all going. | 然后他们就会化为灰尘 人终有一死 |
[17:28] | They all had plans, Kate, | 他们都曾有自己的规划 凯特 |
[17:31] | things they were gonna do when they got around to it– | 都有腾出空来就会做的事 |
[17:34] | go on a cruise, lose 10 pounds, fall in love. | 坐次游轮 减个九斤体重 谈个恋爱 |
[17:40] | They thought they had all the time in the world. | 他们本以为自己有大把时间 |
[17:42] | But nobody does. | 但却事与愿违 |
[17:53] | The personal ones are tough. | 看到自己亲近的人出事确实很难过 |
[17:57] | No call. | 你不是出来打电话的 |
[18:00] | What’s my tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[18:02] | The brooding lean. | 你沉思的身影 |
[18:06] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[18:08] | Rookie move. | 我真菜 |
[18:11] | You know, even with a mouth full of braces, | 她以前满嘴戴着牙箍 |
[18:12] | she was the prettiest girl in her class. | 也还是班里最漂亮的女孩子 |
[18:15] | Although having a cop for a dad | 有个警察父亲 |
[18:17] | didn’t do much for her social life. | 对她的社交生活没啥帮助 |
[18:19] | Terry used to interrogate her dates | 她的约会对象们送她回家时 |
[18:21] | when they’d drop her off. | 特伦总是各种审问他们 |
[18:23] | I could see how that would weed out the lightweights. | 那些轻量级选手肯定就此淘汰了 |
[18:25] | And then when she was 22, | 她22岁的时候 |
[18:26] | she fell in love with a young doctor, good guy. | 爱上了一名年轻的医生 他是个好人 |
[18:30] | He died last year in Africa doing god’s work. | 去年他在非洲行医的时候去世了 |
[18:33] | I don’t think she ever really got over it, | 我觉得她一直都没有从阴影里走出来 |
[18:34] | because hearing what she was up to, | 因为听了那么多她做的事情 |
[18:37] | it’s like she was a different person. | 感觉她好像完全变了个人 |
[18:42] | People change when you’re not looking. | 人总是在你不经意间就发生了变化 |
[18:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:48] | Hey, Ryan. What’s up? | 莱恩 怎么了 |
[18:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[18:52] | Where? | 在哪 |
[18:54] | Okay, great. Call in a warrant. | 好的 很好 申请搜查令 |
[18:57] | They found a gym near the motel. | 他们在汽车旅馆旁找到一家健身房 |
[18:58] | Naomi bought a day pass there the night that she was killed, | 娜奥米被害当晚在那买了一张一日通票 |
[19:01] | and the clerk said she was in and out in three minutes. | 员工说她进去之后三分钟就出来了 |
[19:04] | Just enough time to run in and hide something | 这时间刚好够她把东西藏在 |
[19:05] | in one of the lockers. | 某个储物箱里 |
[19:09] | She bought the day pass at 10:24 P.M. | 她在晚上10点24分买的一日通票 |
[19:11] | That’s 20 minutes after she called me to say she was in trouble. | 正好是在打电话向我求救的二十分钟之后 |
[19:24] | She was leaving me a message. | 她是给我留下了一条信息 |
[19:26] | She did better than leave a message about the killer. | 她不仅仅给我们留下了有关凶手的信息 |
[19:31] | She left us a picture of him as well. | 还给我们留下了他的照片 |
[19:39] | Anything on the number sequence? | 序列号搜索有结果吗 |
[19:40] | We’re running it through every database, | 我在搜索所有的数据库 |
[19:41] | but nothing so far. | 目前还没有结果 |
[19:42] | Naomi wrote it on there for a reason. | 娜奥米不会无故留下这条信息 |
[19:44] | What about the photo? | 照片那头有线索吗 |
[19:45] | Well, based on the light and background architecture, | 从光线和背景建筑来看 |
[19:47] | this photo was taken in midtown New York. | 这张照片是在纽约市中心拍的 |
[19:49] | Hey. What did I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[19:51] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[19:52] | Oh, we did manage to find that mystery locker. | 我们只不过找到了那个神秘的储物箱 |
[19:55] | And that guy in the photo, | 还有那张照片里的男子 |
[19:56] | he’s probably our killer. | 他很有可能是凶手 |
[19:58] | So, how was your lunch? | 午饭吃得怎么样 |
[20:00] | Oh, I loved the special. | 爱死那里的特色菜了 |
[20:02] | I’ll bet. | 必须的 |
[20:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:03] | Can you blow up this one section? | 能放大这块区域吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[20:08] | Rounded and gold? It’s a plaque. | 金色的圆状物 是块匾额 |
[20:10] | It’s the British seal. | 是英国的标志 |
[20:11] | This picture was taken right outside the British Consulate. | 这张照片是在英国领事馆外拍的 |
[20:13] | Pull up a list of the Consulate employees. | 把领事馆的雇员名单调出来 |
[20:16] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[20:20] | Well, he’s not on this page. | 不在这页 |
[20:22] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[20:25] | Nigel Wyndham. | 奈吉尔·温德姆 |
[20:26] | Deputy general of the British Consulate. | 英国领事馆的副总领事 |
[20:28] | Which means he’s just under the Consulate General in rank, | 也就是说论官职 他仅次于总领事 |
[20:30] | so he’s responsible for the daily operations | 负责财政以及后勤方面的 |
[20:32] | in financial and logistical matters. | 日常事务 |
[20:34] | What the hell was Naomi doing mixed up with this guy? | 娜奥米怎么会跟这家伙扯上关系 |
[20:37] | That was my mate at Scotland Yard. | 我跟一位苏格兰场的朋友联系了一下 |
[20:39] | He found out some intriguing details on Nigel Wyndham, | 他发现一些跟奈吉尔·温德姆有关的怪事 |
[20:42] | like the fact that a girlfriend in college | 他的一个大学女友在他们 |
[20:43] | died rather mysteriously | 去罗马度假 |
[20:44] | while they were on holiday in Rome. | 的时候神秘死亡 |
[20:46] | Well, was he ever charged? | 他受过起诉吗 |
[20:47] | No, and after that, he had a string of bad investments | 没有 之后他还牵扯进一系列案件调查 |
[20:50] | until he married Cynthia Wadlow. | 直到他娶了辛西娅·沃德罗 |
[20:52] | It was her prominent family | 她用自己显赫的家世 |
[20:53] | who pulled strings that got him a position, | 动用关系才给他谋了个职位 |
[20:55] | first at the Ministry of Culture, | 首先是文化部部长 |
[20:56] | and then here at the Consulate. | 后来就到领事馆来了 |
[20:59] | So we’ve been reconstructing Naomi’s movements | 我们一直在溯查娜奥米几周前到 |
[21:00] | since she landed in New York a couple of weeks ago. | 纽约后的所有行程 |
[21:02] | Her financials indicate that she booked a car service last week | 她的财务记录显示 她上周约了辆车 |
[21:05] | that dropped her at Nobu. | 送她去”信”料理[知名日本餐厅] |
[21:06] | Now we showed the host Nigel’s picture, | 我们刚才给店主看了奈吉尔的照片 |
[21:08] | and he confirmed that they met for dinner. | 他很确定俩人在那儿见过面 |
[21:10] | Did the host notice anything? | 店主注意到什么细节吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah, he noticed the c-note that Nigel dropped | 有 他注意到了奈吉尔用来预定后排雅座的 |
[21:13] | to secure the romantic table in the back. | 那张百元钞票了 |
[21:16] | Hey. | 各位 |
[21:17] | I just called the consulate. | 我刚刚电话联系了领事馆 |
[21:18] | The day after the romantic Nobu dinner, | 在”信”料理那顿浪漫会面的前一天 |
[21:20] | security removed Naomi from Nigel’s office. | 娜奥米被保安从奈吉尔的办公室里赶出来了 |
[21:23] | Well, it sounds like a fight. | 感觉应该是吵架了 |
[21:24] | Uh, security heard Naomi yell something about Cynthia | 保安说在送娜奥米出去的时候听见她 |
[21:27] | as they escorted her out. | 喊着辛西娅的一些事 |
[21:29] | Well, it makes perfect sense. | 那就都说得通了 |
[21:31] | Stuck in a marriage of convenience, | 身处一段毫无感情的婚姻 |
[21:33] | Nigel meets the young and beautiful Naomi, | 奈吉尔邂逅了年轻漂亮的娜奥米 |
[21:36] | finds her irresistible. | 发现她的美令人无法抗拒 |
[21:39] | A chance meeting turns to dinner, dinner to a tryst, | 邂逅变成了晚宴 晚宴变成了幽会 |
[21:42] | but then Naomi wants more. | 但娜奥米并不满足 |
[21:44] | Nigel realizes that his affair has become a threat | 奈吉尔意识到他的出轨会威胁到 |
[21:47] | to his position, his reputation, to the life he built | 他的事业 他的声誉 和他倚仗 |
[21:49] | on the backs of his wife and her family. | 妻子一家人而得到的生活 |
[21:52] | Sir, if Nigel’s wife found out about an affair, | 长官 如果奈吉尔的妻子发现他出轨的话 |
[21:55] | it would kill his marriage and his career. | 他的婚姻和事业就全毁了 |
[21:58] | Detective Inspector Hunt, | 亨特警部 |
[22:00] | I take your silence to mean that you don’t agree? | 你一言不发是因为你有别的看法吗 |
[22:03] | Well, the Naomi I knew | 我认识的那个娜奥米 |
[22:04] | would never fall for someone like Wyndham, | 绝对不会倾心于温德姆这种人 |
[22:06] | but she wouldn’t have left his picture in that locker | 但如果这个人跟她的死没关系的话 |
[22:08] | if he weren’t connected to her death somehow. | 她肯定不会把这张照片留在储物柜里 |
[22:10] | Nigel Wyndham’s position at the consulate | 奈吉尔·温德姆在领事馆的职位 |
[22:12] | includes diplomatic immunity. | 是享受外交豁免权的 |
[22:14] | Which would be waived if he was a suspect in a murder case. | 但如果他是命案嫌疑人的话就无效了 |
[22:17] | If I pick up the phone to make that request, | 如果我拿起电话提出审查请求的话 |
[22:19] | I’m gonna need something more concrete than just a theory. | 我需要一些比猜想更有说服力的东西 |
[22:21] | Sir, Lanie pulled our killer’s prints | 长官 蕾妮在被害人的脖子上 |
[22:24] | off of our victim’s neck. | 已经提取到了凶手的指纹 |
[22:25] | And given everything that we know right now, | 根据我们目前掌握的所有情况来看 |
[22:27] | I am willing to bet that they’re a match to Nigel’s. | 我敢打赌那就是奈吉尔的指纹 |
[22:30] | A bet’s not enough. | 赌是不够的 |
[22:31] | But if you can get those prints, | 但如果你能弄到指纹 |
[22:33] | then this is a whole different conversation. | 那就另说了 |
[22:42] | Here’s the problem, bro– | 麻烦来了 兄弟 |
[22:43] | Foreign dignitaries don’t register their fingerprints | 外国高官不会在当地的执法部门那里 |
[22:45] | with local law enforcement. | 登记自己的指纹 |
[22:46] | And if we put in a request to the consulate, | 如果我们向领事馆提出申请的话 |
[22:48] | they’ll box us out | 他们会把拒绝我们的请求 |
[22:49] | and alert Nigel that he’s a suspect. | 奈吉尔也就知道他现在是杀人嫌犯了 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I thought Scotland Yard would be able to get them. | 是啊 我还以为苏格兰场能弄到指纹呢 |
[22:53] | Even with his connections across the pond, we struck out. | 即便他在英国有关系 我们还是走到了死胡同 |
[22:58] | Okay, boys. Here it is. | 伙计们 看好了 |
[23:01] | Here’s what? | 看什么 |
[23:02] | My foolproof plan for getting Nigel’s fingerprint. | 用来获取奈吉尔指纹的完美计划 |
[23:05] | Nigel lives in a high-rise apartment | 奈吉尔住在公园大道的 |
[23:07] | here on Park Avenue. | 一栋高级公寓里 |
[23:09] | Yeah. High security. | 对 安保级别也很高 |
[23:10] | Exactly. Ryan, you’ll be here– | 没错 莱恩 你到时候在这里 |
[23:13] | Front door– dressed as a flower delivery boy. | 前门 扮成一个送花的快递员 |
[23:15] | Esposito, you’ll be here dressed as a hobo. | 埃斯波西托 你扮成流浪汉到这里 |
[23:18] | Question. | 我有疑问 |
[23:19] | Why’s the brown man gotta be a hobo? | 为啥得是棕色皮肤的人来扮流浪汉 |
[23:21] | You want the flowers? | 你想送花吗 |
[23:22] | Hobo it is. | 那还是流浪汉吧 |
[23:23] | You boys will cause a distraction here | 你俩在这里负责吸引注意 |
[23:25] | whilst I rappel down the side of the building | 而我和尼克莱一起从大楼的这边 |
[23:27] | – with Nicolai. – Who’s Nicolai? | -迂回过来 -尼克莱是谁 |
[23:29] | He’s a Romanian gymnast I found on YouTube. | 是我在YouTube上找到的一个罗马尼亚体操运动员 |
[23:31] | He’s extremely flexible | 他的身体柔韧性非常好 |
[23:33] | and fits in the duffel bag. | 可以藏在野营包里 |
[23:34] | Using a glass cutter… | 再利用一把玻璃刀 |
[23:35] | Excuse me, gents. I can– | 打扰一下 各位 我能 |
[23:37] | Has anyone seen Detective Beckett? | 有谁见到贝克特探长了吗 |
[23:51] | You guys going out? | 你俩这是要去约会吗 |
[23:52] | I pulled some strings and got us into a party | 我找了些关系 让我俩今晚能去 |
[23:54] | at the British consulate tonight. | 参加英国领事馆的一个宴会 |
[23:56] | Nigel will be there. | 奈吉尔也会参加 |
[23:57] | We’ll get his prints, and he won’t even know it. | 我们会神不知鬼不觉地弄到他的指纹 |
[24:00] | Cheers, lads. | 告辞了 各位 |
[24:02] | Cheers. | 慢走 |
[24:09] | Or they could do that. | 除了你那招也可以那样干 |
[24:13] | Yeah, sure, | 是哦 |
[24:14] | if you want to do it the easy way. | 前提是你喜欢用技术含量低的法子 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[24:25] | So who is Sir Alfred Heath? | 阿尔弗雷德·希斯爵士是谁啊 |
[24:27] | Tonight, I am. | 今天晚上是我 |
[24:29] | The lads back home said the real Sir Alfred | 国内的同事说真正的阿尔弗雷德爵士 |
[24:31] | is down as a no-show. | 肯定来不了 |
[24:32] | Gout or some damn thing. | 因为痛风还是什么病来着 |
[24:34] | Yeah, but what if Nigel Wyndham doesn’t show either? | 万一奈吉尔·温德姆也不来呢 |
[24:36] | He’ll be here. | 他肯定会来的 |
[24:38] | And I expect he’ll skip the champagne | 我猜他不会喝香槟 |
[24:39] | and drink something posh and pretentious, | 而是直接上高档的 |
[24:41] | leaving his print on the glass. | 这样的话杯子上就有指纹了 |
[24:44] | Well, what if he doesn’t drink? | 万一他不喝酒呢 |
[24:45] | He’s British. | 他是英国人 |
[24:47] | Trust me, he drinks. | 相信我 他肯定好这口 |
[24:48] | May I? | 我能邀请你吗 |
[24:54] | I didn’t realize that dancing was a part of the plan. | 我没想到这次行动还要跳舞 |
[25:00] | It offers a perfect vantage point. | 这样可以比较好地监视目标 |
[25:07] | Do you come to a lot of these events? | 你经常参加这种活动吗 |
[25:08] | No, thank God. Why? | 当然没有 怎么了 |
[25:10] | You just seem very confident. | 你好像很自信的样子 |
[25:13] | Well, that’s because my companion | 那是因为我的女伴 |
[25:15] | is the most beautiful woman in this room. | 是这里最美丽最耀眼的女人 |
[25:20] | That’s clearly the champagne talking. | 你这显然是喝醉了胡说 |
[25:22] | I’m sure you’re just comfortable here | 我相信你在这里感觉很自在 |
[25:23] | because you’re amongst your own people. | 因为周围都是你们的人 |
[25:25] | These aren’t my people. | 他们才不是我们的人 |
[25:28] | My people are the ones carrying the trays. | 我们的人都在端盘子送酒呢 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:31] | I grew up on the east end. | 我是在伦敦东区[贫民区]长大的 |
[25:33] | My mom cleaned flats. Dad worked in a factory. | 我妈妈给别人打扫屋子 我爸爸在工厂上班 |
[25:37] | They wanted something better, they just– | 他们都想要更好的生活 可他们就是 |
[25:39] | They couldn’t quite get it. | 他们就是得不到 |
[25:41] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[25:42] | I was admitted to Eton on a scholarship | 我拿到的伊顿公学的奖学金 |
[25:44] | where I minored in blending in. | 在那里我试着融入他们 |
[25:47] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[25:51] | I grew up in the city | 我在纽约长大 |
[25:53] | and, uh, went to college in California. | 去加州念的大学 |
[25:56] | Well, you could obviously do anything | 显然你可以做任何 |
[25:57] | you put your mind to. | 你想做的事情 |
[25:58] | Why be a cop? | 为啥要当警察呢 |
[26:00] | I guess it was just my calling. | 我猜这就是我的使命吧 |
[26:02] | Ah, a crusader. | 啊 你是个正义战士呢 |
[26:04] | I know the type. | 我知道这种类型 |
[26:06] | Doesn’t leave a lot of time for personal life, though, does it? | 但是一心工作 私人生活就遭殃了 是吧 |
[26:11] | What about you? Are you the crusader type as well? | 那你呢 你也是正义战士吗 |
[26:13] | Married to the bit, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕已经把工作当成老婆了 |
[26:15] | The job comes first. | 工作总是放在首位 |
[26:16] | Though sometimes, I wish it didn’t. | 只是有时候 我真希望不是这样 |
[26:19] | Yeah. I know the feeling. | 是啊 我知道这种感觉 |
[26:29] | Wait a minute. Look over there by the bar. | 等一下 看吧台那边 |
[26:30] | At one o’clock. | 一点钟方向 |
[26:37] | Let the games begin. | 游戏开始吧 |
[26:56] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[26:58] | Nigel Wyndham. Deputy general. | 奈吉尔·温德姆 副总管 |
[27:01] | Jean Harrington. | 简恩·哈灵顿 |
[27:02] | Bored. | 无聊啊 |
[27:03] | Well, we’ll have to remedy that, Ms. Harrington. | 那我们来找点乐子吧 哈灵顿小姐 |
[27:06] | Uh, one for the lady, please. | 给这位女士一杯酒 |
[27:11] | Oh, a ring. That’s discouraging. | 你结婚了 真扫兴 |
[27:13] | Oh, well, it needn’t be. | 没必要扫兴 |
[27:16] | To new friendships. | 为新友谊干杯 |
[27:22] | Now tell me, Ms. Harrington, are you here alone? | 哈灵顿女士 你是独自一人来的吗 |
[27:26] | If so, it would be a grave injustice. | 如果是的话 真是天理难容 |
[27:28] | My date’s more interested in networking than he is in me. | 我的伴侣比起我更喜欢社交 |
[27:31] | In that case, he won’t object | 那么我想他不会介意 |
[27:33] | if I ask you for a dance. | 我请你跳舞吧 |
[27:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:39] | I wouldn’t care even if he did. | 就算他介意我也不管 |
[27:42] | Shall we? | 那我们来吧 |
[27:57] | So… tell me, Ms. Harrington, | 跟我说说 哈灵顿女士 |
[28:00] | What should I know about you? | 你是个什么样的人 |
[28:03] | Well, there’s more to me than meets the eye. | 光关注眼前所见的可不够哦 |
[28:05] | Well, what meets the eye | 眼前所见的 |
[28:06] | is irresistible. | 真是让人难以抗拒 |
[28:10] | You know, actions speak louder than words. | 知道吗 行动胜于空谈 |
[28:13] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[28:15] | Meaning, if I’m so irresistible, | 我是说 如果真是难以抗拒 |
[28:18] | then why aren’t you using both your hands? | 那你为何不用两只手跳舞呢 |
[28:34] | Excuse me, your excellency. | 失陪了 阁下 |
[28:36] | Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. | 对不起 借过 |
[28:37] | Coming through. | 借过一下 |
[28:39] | – Sorry, sir. As you were. – Very rude! | -对不起 先生 别动 – 真鲁莽 |
[28:42] | Excuse me. Oh. Oh! | 借过 |
[28:45] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[28:47] | Sir Alfred Heath? | 您是阿尔弗雷德·希斯爵士吗 |
[28:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:50] | Might I have a word, sir? | 能借一步说话吗 先生 |
[28:51] | There seems to be two of you here this evening. | 今晚似乎真假爵士都出席了 |
[29:05] | I-I have to ask, | 我不得不问 |
[29:05] | Are you as aggressive in your other activities | 你在做其他事情时也像在舞池 |
[29:10] | as you are on the dance floor? | 一样主动吗 |
[29:11] | Ah, you know, what can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[29:13] | I like to lead… all the time. | 我总是喜欢掌控局面 |
[29:17] | Well, there’s obviously been a serious mistake. | 你们一定弄错了 |
[29:20] | I am the real Sir Alfred, | 我真是阿尔弗雷德爵士 |
[29:27] | Is–is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[29:29] | Um, yeah. You know, I’m suddenly– | 是的 只是我突然… |
[29:31] | I feel very hungry. Excuse me. | 突然觉得很饿 不好意思 |
[29:35] | Would you like one of these? I hear they’re great. | 你想尝一口吗 听说很美味 |
[29:37] | I’m not a caviar man myself. | 我不大喜欢鱼子酱 |
[29:39] | Yeah, but I hear they’re an aphrodisiac. | 这样啊 不过我听说它们可以激发欲望的 |
[29:41] | Mm. Not for me, I’m afraid. | 对我没啥用 我恐怕 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry to intrude, Mr. Wyndham, sir. | 抱歉打断二位 温德姆先生 |
[29:45] | Yes, what is it, Bryson? | 什么事 布莱森 |
[29:46] | Uh, the young lady, I need her to come with me. | 这位年轻女士 我需要她跟我们走一趟 |
[29:49] | Well, for what purpose? | 为什么 |
[29:50] | Don’t worry, darling. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[29:52] | I know that we’ll see each other again very soon. | 我们能很快重逢的 |
[30:01] | I had the waiter, then I lost him. | 我本盯住那侍者了 结果跟丢了 |
[30:03] | I’ve bollixed up the whole plan, | 我把整个计划毁了 |
[30:04] | and now we’ve got nothing. | 现在我们一无所获 |
[30:05] | Oh, I wouldn’t say nothing. | 我可不会这么说 |
[30:07] | I swiped Wyndham’s card case. | 我偷来了温德姆的卡套 |
[30:09] | It’s got his prints all over it. | 上面布满他的指纹 |
[30:11] | You sneaky little thief. | 你真是个狡猾的小偷 |
[30:14] | That’s bloody brilliant. | 太他妈聪明了 |
[30:15] | Thank you. Now let’s go get this son of a bitch. | 多谢夸奖 现在去让这混蛋显形吧 |
[30:22] | The print’s not a match. | 指纹比对不上 |
[30:23] | What? | 说啥 |
[30:24] | C.S.U. ran the fingerprints off the card case, | 鉴证组鉴定了卡套上的指纹 |
[30:26] | compared ’em to the one that Lanie found on Naomi’s body. | 拿它与蕾妮在娜奥米尸体上发现的指纹比对 |
[30:29] | It wasn’t Nigel Wyndham’s. | 那指纹不是奈吉尔·温德姆的 |
[30:30] | No, that’s not possible. Run it again. | 这不可能 再去查一遍 |
[30:32] | Ryan already did that three times. | 莱恩已经反复查过三遍了 |
[30:33] | Wyndham’s not our killer. | 温德姆不是凶手 |
[30:34] | He’s behind this. I know it. | 他肯定脱不了干系 我很清楚 |
[30:35] | It’s why Naomi left us his photograph. | 所以娜奥米才给我们留下他的照片 |
[30:37] | Well, maybe he hired someone to do his dirty work for him. | 也许他雇佣了某人来替他做杀人的勾当 |
[30:40] | Like one of his security men. | 比如他的安保人员 |
[30:41] | Can you get Scotland Yard to run background checks | 你能让苏格兰场的同事查查 |
[30:42] | on the security staff? | 他安保人员的底细吗 |
[30:43] | Or a better path might be to look into this mysterious number | 或许更好方法是从娜奥米在照片背面 |
[30:47] | that Naomi wrote on the back of that photo, | 留下的神秘数字入手 |
[30:49] | Which is a mystery, no longer. | 这个谜团已经被解开了 |
[30:51] | Is this lobster, bro? | 这是龙虾吗 老兄 |
[30:52] | Lucky for you, Jacinda’s a light eater. | 算你走运 贾辛达胃口很小 |
[30:54] | You heat that up, little bit of melted butter– | 把它加热一下 再配上点黄油酱… |
[30:56] | Are you telling us you know what that number means? How? | 你是说你知道那串数字的含义吗 怎么知道的 |
[30:58] | Well, as Jacinda and I were enjoying | 当我和贾辛达正在享用 |
[30:59] | our succulent lobsters from Maine, | 鲜美的缅因州龙虾大餐时 |
[31:02] | paired with an earthy | 配上朴实而高雅的 |
[31:03] | yet elegant Pinot Noir from Sonoma Valley– | 索诺玛谷[法国]的黑比诺葡萄酒 |
[31:05] | Castle, numbers. | 卡塞尔 说数字 |
[31:07] | Right. Well, we were going over the file. | 对 我们当时在查看文件 |
[31:08] | Turns out Jacinda’s quite a little crime solver. | 发现贾辛达竟然是个破案达人 |
[31:10] | You showed the stewardess the evidence file? | 你给那空姐看证据文件了 |
[31:12] | No. | 没有 |
[31:15] | I took a picture of it with my phone. | 我只是用手机拍了张照而已 |
[31:17] | And the preferred nomenclature is “Flight attendant.” | 而且你应当称呼人家”飞机乘务员” |
[31:20] | The point is, this code refers to | 关键在于 这串代码 |
[31:22] | a diplomatic pouch. | 代表了一个外交邮包 |
[31:23] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:24] | Jacinda recognized the format. | 贾辛达认出了这个格式 |
[31:26] | Furthermore, she told me these last three digits | 而且她还告诉我最后三位数字 |
[31:28] | are a reference code for Royal Eastern Airlines. | 代表了皇家东方航空 |
[31:31] | Which means the pouch was delivered on that airline. | 说明那外交邮包就是通过该航空公司寄送的 |
[31:33] | Exactly. The “W4” refers to the size of the pouch, | 正是 “W4″代表了邮袋的尺寸 |
[31:36] | the “1949” indicates exactly which pouch it is | “1949”则是该物件在领事馆邮包的 |
[31:39] | in the consulate sequence. | 序列编号 |
[31:40] | As the deputy general, Nigel signs for all the pouches. | 作为副总管 奈吉尔签发所有的邮包 |
[31:43] | So then maybe this wasn’t about an affair gone wrong | 就是说这也许不是因为奈吉尔和娜奥米的 |
[31:45] | between Nigel and Naomi. | 婚外情出了岔子 |
[31:47] | – It’s about smuggling. – Well, that makes a lot of sense. | -这事关走私 -这样就说得通了 |
[31:48] | Diplomatic pouches are sealed and their contents | 外交邮包是密封的 所含之物 |
[31:51] | bypass T.S.A. and customs inspections. | 免于运输局和海关检查 |
[31:53] | Naomi must have got on to what Wyndham was doing somehow. | 娜奥米一定是发现了温德姆的违法勾当 |
[31:55] | We need to know what was in that pouch. | 我们得弄清那邮包里有什么 |
[31:57] | The consulate’s never gonna release that information. | 领事馆是绝不会告诉我们的 |
[31:58] | Oh, we don’t have to worry about the consulate. | 无需通过领事馆 |
[32:00] | The airline keeps a copy of the waybill. | 航空公司有货运单的副本 |
[32:03] | Get ahold of the airline. Let’s get that waybill down here. | 联系航空公司 拿到那份货运单 |
[32:08] | Ryan, grab a pen. | 莱恩 拿支笔 |
[32:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:21] | Castle, you can’t just share | 卡塞尔 你不能把警方的 |
[32:22] | confidential police information with an outsider. | 保密信息泄露给外人 |
[32:26] | Even if it solves the case? | 即使这助我们破案吗 |
[32:29] | I mean, she gave us a lead. | 她给了我们条线索 |
[32:30] | That’s more than you got at the consulate. | 比你在领事馆查到的信息更有价值 |
[32:32] | And that’s supposed to make this all okay? | 那你这么做就可以了吗 |
[32:34] | Jacinda just wanted to help. What’s the big deal? | 贾辛达纯属好意 有什么大不了的 |
[32:36] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你不明白 对吗 |
[32:38] | No, I guess I don’t. | 我想我是不明白 |
[32:39] | No, I gu– I guess you don’t. | 我想你也不明白 |
[32:41] | We found something you’re gonna want to see. | 我查到些线索 来看看 |
[32:48] | The airline e-mailed over the waybill. | 航空公司把货运单传过来了 |
[32:50] | The pouch that matches our number | 与这个货号吻合的邮包 |
[32:52] | was shipped from the British Consulate about a year ago. | 是一年前从英国领事馆寄出 |
[32:55] | It flew from J.F.K. | 从肯尼迪国际机场 |
[32:57] | to Kampala, Uganda. | 寄往达乌干达的坎帕拉[首都] |
[32:59] | Uganda? That can’t be a coincidence. | 乌干达 这不会是巧合 |
[33:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:03] | Naomi’s boyfriend, the one who died, he was killed in Uganda. | 娜奥米已故的男友 就是在乌干达遇害 |
[33:06] | Any idea of what was being shipped? | 知道是什么货物吗 |
[33:08] | Uh, just that it weighed 200 pounds. | 只知道重达181斤 |
[33:10] | Well, that’s awfully heavy for a pouch. | 对于邮包而言 这货不轻啊 |
[33:11] | Well, a diplomatic pouch can be as small as an envelope | 外交邮包小到一个信封 |
[33:14] | or as big as a cargo container. | 大到货物集装箱都有 |
[33:15] | Whatever’s being shipped, it’s being sent out about once a month. | 不管是什么 每月寄送一次 |
[33:18] | I just combed through airline waybills from the past year. | 我彻查了去年整年的航空货运单 |
[33:21] | Ten other pouches, all the same weight, | 还有十个同样重量的邮包 |
[33:23] | were flown from here to Uganda. | 都是从这里寄往乌干达 |
[33:25] | In fact, one of them is listed | 其中一件显示 |
[33:26] | as being in J.F.K.’s Secure Baggage Area. | 存放在肯尼迪国际机场的行李区 |
[33:29] | You mean to say, one of those pouches | 你的意思是 其中一个邮包 |
[33:30] | is at the airport right now? | 现在还在机场 |
[33:32] | Finding out what’s in that pouch | 弄清邮包里的货物 |
[33:33] | could tell us who killed Naomi. | 有助于我们找到杀死娜奥米的凶手 |
[33:35] | Yeah, but we don’t have any jurisdiction here, Castle. | 对 可卡塞尔 我们没有管辖权 |
[33:37] | If the NYPD tries to open up a British diplomatic pouch, | 如果纽约警察擅自打开英国外交邮包的话 |
[33:39] | we could risk an international incident. | 很可能引发国际争端 |
[33:41] | Then it’s a good thing I’m not NYPD. | 值得庆幸的是 我可不是纽约警察 |
[33:54] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 |
[33:55] | I’m agent Bauer with Homeland Security. | 我是国土安全局的鲍尔探员 |
[33:56] | I’m here for the inspection. | 我是来检查的 |
[33:58] | Nobody radioed me about any inspection. | 没人通知我有任何检查 |
[34:01] | Well, of course they didn’t. | 当然没人通知你 |
[34:02] | We conduct random checks to assess security. | 我们随机抽查以评估安保系统 |
[34:04] | Telling you we were coming kind of defeats the purpose. | 提前通知就与我们的目的相触了 |
[34:06] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[34:07] | We’d be tipping our hand, showing our play book, so to speak. | 那就是泄露了天机 |
[34:09] | Two years, I’ve worked this shift, | 我在这个班点工作两年了 |
[34:11] | and I’ve never heard of anything– | 从没听说过什么 |
[34:12] | Look, Morgan, is it? I’m sure you run a tight ship here. | 摩根对吧 我相信你这儿管理严格 |
[34:14] | So if things inside are secure, | 所以如果里面没问题 |
[34:15] | I’ll make damn sure your bosses know about it, | 我保证去跟你老板说 |
[34:17] | which will reflect well on you. | 这是给你脸上贴金 |
[34:19] | We’re all on the same team here, pal. | 朋友 我们是一条船上的 |
[34:22] | I gotta verify this with my supervisor. | 我得和我上司确认下 |
[34:25] | Yeah, you do that. | 好吧 请便 |
[34:31] | I’m getting more adept at faking my way past people. | 忽悠人 我越来越老练了 |
[34:33] | Must be all the practice. | 肯定是熟能生巧 |
[34:35] | You’re in the Baggage Area? | 你在行李区了吗 |
[34:36] | Yeah, but I don’t have much time. | 嗯 但我时间紧迫 |
[34:38] | Maybe a minute before the guy calls his supervisor | 在他发现我胡扯之前 |
[34:40] | to check my story. | 我还有一分钟 |
[34:41] | All right, so based on the shipping code, | 根据货号对应信息 |
[34:43] | the pouch that you’re looking for | 你要找的邮包 |
[34:44] | is about 5 feet long. | 大概一米半长 |
[34:46] | Does the waybill say if it’s a crate, a footlocker, | 货运单有说是板条箱 军用提箱 |
[34:48] | cardboard box, what? | 还是纸板箱什么的吗 |
[34:49] | No, sorry, bro. | 抱歉兄弟 上面没有 |
[34:51] | But it’s 200 pounds, | 但它重达181斤 |
[34:52] | so it’s gotta be something sturdy. | 肯定挺结实的 |
[34:54] | Something sturdy. Right. | 结实 好吧 |
[35:02] | Here we go. I found it. It’s a crate. | 我找到了 是个板条箱 |
[35:03] | Agent Bauer! | 鲍尔探员 |
[35:04] | I need you to step outta there, please. | 请你出来 |
[35:06] | Okay, that didn’t sound good. | 听起来情况不妙 |
[35:07] | Agent Bauer– what did he expect? | 说自己叫鲍尔 能不被拆穿吗 |
[35:09] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[35:12] | I’ve just about wrapped up here. | 我就好 |
[35:13] | Sir, my supervisor will be here– | 先生 我上司快来了 |
[35:15] | And he will be mighty pleased with your work, Morgan, | 他会非常满意你的工作的 摩根 |
[35:18] | Mighty pleased. | 非常满意 |
[35:19] | It’s clear to me that you’ve been working harder than a… | 依我看 你努力程度堪比 |
[35:21] | one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. | 参加踢人比赛里的独腿龙 |
[35:24] | Step outta there now, sir. I will not tell you again. | 快点出来 我不会再重复了 |
[35:28] | Hello! | 喂 |
[35:30] | You there? Hello! | 你还在里面吗 喂 |
[35:32] | Bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[35:35] | What’s in the crate? | 板条箱里是什么 |
[35:40] | Missiles. | 是导弹 |
[35:47] | Customs and Homeland Security have impounded the crate, | 海关和国土安全局已将板条箱扣留 |
[35:49] | and Interpol is on their way to J.F.K. | 国际刑警正赶往肯尼迪国际机场 |
[35:51] | How did you explain opening the diplomatic pouch? | 你打算怎么解释私自打开外交邮包的事 |
[35:53] | Well, everyone’s more interested in the missiles at the moment, | 此时此刻大家对导弹更有兴趣 |
[35:55] | but I expect I’ll be in hot water at some point. | 但我猜是祸躲不过 |
[35:57] | And where does this leave Wyndham? | 那温德姆呢 |
[36:00] | Untouched. | 毫发无伤 |
[36:01] | What do you mean untouched? He was smuggling weapons. | 怎么会 他在走私军火 |
[36:03] | Well, they’ll have an inquiry, of course, | 当然他们会对他进行盘问 |
[36:04] | but they can’t prove he knew what was in the crate. | 可他们不能证明他知道板条箱里是什么 |
[36:06] | And since we opened the crate illegally, | 而且鉴于我们非法打开板条箱 |
[36:07] | we won’t be able to use it as evidence. | 它不能作为合法证据 |
[36:09] | At least it all starts to make sense now. | 至少现在有点头绪了 |
[36:11] | Naomi was trying to solve Aiden’s murder. | 娜奥米想查出艾登被害的真正原因 |
[36:14] | That would be Naomi’s boyfriend–Aiden Miller. | 也就是娜奥米的男友艾登·米勒 |
[36:17] | He worked for Doctors Without Borders in Uganda | 他随无国界医生在乌干达行医 |
[36:19] | until his helicopter was shot down | 直到一年前他的直升飞机 |
[36:20] | by guerilla forces a year ago. | 被游击部队击落 |
[36:22] | The British government launched an investigation, | 英国政府对此进行调查 |
[36:24] | but was never able to determine how the rebels acquired | 但他们一直想不通叛军是如何弄到 |
[36:26] | a stinger missile. | 防空导弹的 |
[36:27] | Which we now know came to them courtesy of Nigel Wyndham. | 现在我们知道是奈吉尔·温德姆提供的 |
[36:30] | Yeah, except Nigel’s not the type | 但是奈吉尔不是那种 |
[36:31] | to get his hands dirty when it comes to missiles or murder. | 会亲自去捣腾导弹或者杀人的人 |
[36:35] | He must have had a partner who had a line on those stingers. | 他肯定有个能获悉防空导弹情报的同伙 |
[36:38] | And if Naomi started looking into the smuggling operation… | 如果娜奥米开始查探走私的勾当 |
[36:40] | Then perhaps it was the partner who got rid of her. | 那就有可能是他的搭档杀死了她 |
[36:43] | So then the question is, who is this partner? | 问题是 他的搭档是谁 |
[36:45] | Everything Naomi did was about finding out | 娜奥米所做的每件事都是为了 |
[36:47] | who supplied the weapon that killed her boyfriend. | 查到谁提供了杀死她男友的军火 |
[36:49] | That’s why she stopped taking modeling gigs. | 这也是她不接模特工作的原因 |
[36:51] | That’s why she came to New York. It’s… | 是她来纽约的原因 |
[36:55] | Maybe there’s someone on that list of attendees | 或许是某个在外国特权派对 |
[36:56] | for that, uh, foreign dignitary party. | 名单上的出席者 |
[36:59] | I mean, it all started when she booked that out of london | 我是说一切都开始于几个月前她去伦敦的 |
[37:00] | A few months ago. | 那次模特工作 |
[37:01] | Paulo Makuzi. | 保罗·莫库兹 |
[37:03] | And who is he? | 他是谁 |
[37:04] | A leader of the rebel army in Uganda. | 乌干达反叛军的一个首领 |
[37:05] | Naomi must have heard something at the party. | 娜奥米一定是在派对上听到了什么细节 |
[37:07] | That’s what led her to the consulate. | 才把她引到领事馆 |
[37:09] | And that romantic dinner with Nigel was just part of her agenda | 跟奈吉尔的浪漫晚餐只是她为了从他办公室 |
[37:11] | to get the pouch number from his office. | 拿到包裹号码的计划之一 |
[37:13] | So then there’s just one piece | 那么她的调查只有 |
[37:15] | that doesn’t fit in her investigation. | 一个细节解释不通了 |
[37:20] | What was she doing with Biggie Slim? | 她找斯林大佬干什么 |
[37:23] | I want you to take a close look at this photo. | 我要你仔细看看这张照片 |
[37:26] | Yeah, I’ve seen this one. | 我见过这张 |
[37:27] | Paparazzi caught me and Nicky Jay | 狗仔队两周前拍到我和妮基·杰 |
[37:29] | coming out of the studio a couple weeks ago. | 从录音棚出来 |
[37:30] | In fact, that is Nicky Jay’s black s.U.V., isn’t it? | 那是妮基·杰的黑色SUV 是吗 |
[37:33] | Bought by Biggie Slim himself. | 是我斯林大佬买给她的 |
[37:35] | Supply and demand. She demands, I gotta supply. | 供需关系嘛 她要我就给 |
[37:38] | You know, the thing that I find intriguing | 有一件事我觉得很有趣 |
[37:40] | is that before you became Biggie Slim, | 在你成为斯林大佬之前 |
[37:42] | you’re name was Darius Young, | 你名叫达利斯·杨 |
[37:44] | best known for launching several failed internet start-ups. | 不过是个开办了几个没成功的网络公司的小人物 |
[37:47] | Just a man ahead of my time. | 都是陈年旧事了 |
[37:48] | Well, the S.E.C. thought you were a man | 美国证监会认为你是一个 |
[37:50] | trying to fleece investors. | 诈骗投资人的骗子 |
[37:51] | See, I was never charged for that. | 但是我从来没有被起诉 |
[37:53] | One of your ventures, | 有一项投资 |
[37:54] | a music sharing web site based in the U.K., | 一个在英国的音乐分享网站 |
[37:56] | caught the attention of British authorities. | 受到了英国政府的关注 |
[37:58] | And when they tried to shut it down, | 在他们打算关闭网站的时候 |
[37:59] | an aide to the minister of culture lobbied on your behalf. | 一份替你说情的文件寄到了文化部长手中 |
[38:03] | And do you know who that aide was? | 你知道提供帮助的人是谁吗 |
[38:05] | Nigel Wyndham. | 奈吉尔·温德姆 |
[38:07] | In fact, this is Nigel | 事实上这是 |
[38:10] | stepping out of the very same black S.U.V. | 奈吉尔从同一辆黑色SUV中走出来 |
[38:14] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[38:17] | Why don’t you take a closer look? | 你还是仔细看看吧 |
[38:18] | It’s got the same custom pinstripes on the door. | 门上有着一样的定制条纹 |
[38:21] | It’s just somebody else’s truck with those stripes on there. | 肯定是别人的车 条纹一样罢了 |
[38:23] | Your driver already admitted that he drove you | 你的司机已经承认开车 |
[38:25] | to this meeting outside the consulate. | 送你去领事馆碰面 |
[38:26] | We also know that your cousin is in the service– | 我们也知道你的表弟在服役 |
[38:29] | Drew Harris. | 德鲁·哈里斯 |
[38:29] | A staff sergeant. He works at an armory. | 参谋军士 他在军械库任职 |
[38:31] | He supplied the missiles. | 他提供了那些导弹 |
[38:32] | You knew that Wyndham had access | 你知道温德姆能 |
[38:34] | to the diplomatic pouch, and you saw an opportunity. | 搞到外交包裹 你看到了机会 |
[38:36] | Supply and demand. | 供需关系 |
[38:38] | That’s a whole lot of speculation there, mate. | 老兄 你们这都是臆测 |
[38:40] | Well, we weren’t the only ones to put together the pieces. | 不止我们发现了这件事 |
[38:43] | Naomi wasn’t giving you her phone number. | 娜奥米没有给你她的电话号码 |
[38:45] | She was looking for evidence. | 她在找证据 |
[38:47] | Once you realized that she was the same girl | 当你意识到她就是被温德姆发现 |
[38:49] | that Wyndham caught snooping, | 四处查探的女孩 |
[38:50] | You followed her to the motel and you killed her. | 你跟踪她 并在旅馆杀了她 |
[38:55] | Well, how y’all gon’ prove that? | 你们怎么证明呢 |
[38:57] | A partial fingerprint on Naomi’s body– | 娜奥米身上有部分指纹 |
[38:59] | and it’s a match to you. | 跟你的刚好匹配 |
[39:09] | You know, the thing | 有件事 |
[39:10] | that I still can’t figure out is, why uganda? | 我搞不懂 为什么是乌干达 |
[39:13] | Why would you care? | 你为什么要在乎 |
[39:19] | Man, it wasn’t about Uganda. | 跟乌干达没关系 |
[39:22] | It was just about the money. | 就是为了钱 |
[39:25] | I didn’t even know where Wyndham was shipping the stuff to. | 我都不知道温德姆把货送到哪里 |
[39:34] | Good. Uh, call my assistant. | 好的 打给我的助理 |
[39:35] | I am, uh, wide open all week. | 我一周都有时间 |
[39:37] | Actually, you’re not. | 事实上你没有 |
[39:38] | Or the following week, for that matter. | 下周也没有 |
[39:40] | Told you I’d see you soon. | 告诉过你我们会再见面的 |
[39:41] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[39:42] | Getting thrown out of here once already | 被人赶出去一次 |
[39:44] | wasn’t enough for you people? | 还觉得不够吗 |
[39:45] | Security. | 保安 |
[39:45] | They can’t help you, mate. Nobody can. | 他们帮不了你 没人能帮你 |
[39:47] | Not even your well-funded Ugandan friends. | 你那富有的乌干达朋友也帮不了 |
[39:50] | Nigel Wyndham… | 奈吉尔·温德姆 |
[39:51] | You’re under arrest for international arms trafficking | 你因在国际走私军火及共谋杀死一名 |
[39:53] | and for abetting in the murder of a british citizen. | 英国公民而被捕 |
[40:06] | Her dad would’ve been proud… | 他爸爸会很自豪的 |
[40:09] | How brave she was, taking on these men. | 她那么勇敢 对抗这些人 |
[40:12] | But I so wish she hadn’t done it. | 但我真希望她没有这样做 |
[40:14] | So what happens now? Do you go back to D.C.? | 你会去哪儿 华盛顿吗 |
[40:17] | London, I’m afraid. | 回伦敦 |
[40:19] | Face the music. | 接受应得的惩罚 |
[40:21] | You know, they should give you a commendation. | 他们应该嘉奖你的 |
[40:23] | Well, that is wildly improbable. | 那是各种不可能的 |
[40:27] | Well, Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[40:29] | it’s been a true pleasure. | 很荣幸与你共事 |
[40:31] | The pleasure was all mine, Detective Inspector Hunt. | 是我很荣幸 亨特警部 |
[40:34] | Please. Colin. | 请叫我科林 |
[40:36] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[40:41] | You know, I have a few hours before my flight, Kate. | 我上飞机前还有几个小时时间 |
[40:42] | Could I persuade you to let me buy you a drink? | 你能赏脸跟我喝一杯吗 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry. I have a bit of paperwork to do. | 抱歉 有材料要写 |
[40:59] | Another time. | 改天吧 |
[41:07] | Where’s Scotland Yard off to? | 苏格兰场小子去哪儿了 |
[41:08] | Oh, he’s going back to london. | 回伦敦了 |
[41:11] | Castle, do you have a second? | 卡塞尔 你有时间吗 |
[41:12] | Can we talk– | 我们能谈… |
[41:13] | Actually, I don’t. Jacinda has the Ferrari | 没时间 贾辛达把法拉利 |
[41:14] | double parked in a loading zone. | 违章停在了卸货区 |
[41:17] | Four dates in three days. You like her. | 三天四次约会 你喜欢她 |
[41:19] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[41:26] | Uh, she just–she doesn’t seem like your type. | 她不像你喜欢的类型 |
[41:30] | Well, she’s fun and uncomplicated. | 她风趣而简单 |
[41:32] | I think that’s what my life needs right now. | 正是我现在所需要的 |
[42:00] | Hi. It’s, uh, it’s kate. | 嗨 我是凯特 |
[42:03] | Do you still want to buy me that drink? | 还想请我喝一杯吗 |