Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] She screamed as the pain ripped through her, 当剧痛穿透身体 她发出惨叫
[00:38] and in between each labored breath, she thought, 呼吸沉重 她心想
[00:40] there is no way in hell I am having this baby 我绝不能在布朗克斯区的地铁里
[00:43] on a subway train in the Bronx. 生下这个孩子
[00:47] Did you get all that? 你都记下来了吗
[00:48] So you actually gave birth to your son on the metro? 你真的是在地铁里生下你儿子的吗
[00:50] No. 不
[00:51] She didn’t. 不是的
[00:52] She also didn’t run a marathon the week before she had me 她也没在生我前一周跑马拉松
[00:54] or beat up a mugger while nine months pregnant. 或者是在怀胎九月时暴打了一个劫匪
[00:57] It’s called dramatic license, darling. 这叫艺术加工 儿子
[00:58] Actually, it’s called wild exaggeration. 应该叫夸大其辞
[01:00] Dramatic license applies to writing. 艺术加工只适用于写作
[01:02] And that’s what I’m doing. 我就是在写作呢
[01:03] This is Marcus, 这是马库斯
[01:04] this fabulous young playwright I told you about, 我跟你提过的那个超级棒的年轻剧作家
[01:07] who’s helping me put together my one-woman show. 他在帮我编写我的独角戏剧本
[01:09] Mr.Castle, I’m a huge fan. 卡塞尔先生 我是你的超级粉丝
[01:10] Just being in this office is a dream come true. 能来到这里就像美梦成真一样
[01:13] For me, too. For me, too. 对我来说也一样 一样
[01:14] Only in my dreams, I’m… 只是我在我的梦里 通常…
[01:16] usually by myself. 只有我一个人
[01:17] We just felt that this room had the best creative juju. 我们只是感觉这房间有激发创造力的能量
[01:20] Oh, it does. It does. 是啊 是啊
[01:22] Yeah, I wrote 20 best sellers in here. 我在这里写了二十本畅销书
[01:24] Right. 是啊
[01:26] I’d like to write another one. 我还想再写一本
[01:29] Now. 现在就想
[01:30] Oh, can’t it wait, dear? 不能等会儿吗 儿子
[01:32] We’re just putting the final touches on act one– 我们刚刚在对第一幕做最终修改
[01:34] You know, where I overcome the challenges of being 描述的是 我怎样克服工作和
[01:37] a single, working mother. 单亲母亲的双重挑战
[01:40] You know you’re writing a work of fiction, right? 你知道你写的内容都是杜撰的吧
[01:44] Castle. 卡塞尔
[01:46] First Alexis is interning for Lanie. Thank you. 先是阿丽克西斯在蕾妮那里实习 谢谢
[01:49] Now my mother is taking over my office. 现在我妈又占用了我的办公室
[01:51] I feel like my whole life is being invaded. 我感觉我的整个生活受到了侵扰
[01:53] You’ll get used to it. I did. 你会习惯的 我就是这么过来的
[01:56] It is not the same thing. 这是两码事
[01:58] Okay, it’s similar, just much less invasive. 好吧 有些类似 但是没那么烦人嘛
[02:01] Hey, Lanie. 蕾妮
[02:02] So what do we got here? 这里是什么情况
[02:03] That’s a good question. 问得好
[02:05] I can tell you this much– 我能告诉你的是
[02:06] Based on body temp and lividity, 从尸温和凝血情况来看
[02:08] our victim died between 10:00 and midnight. 死者死于十点到午夜之间
[02:10] Claw marks? 爪印
[02:12] She was attacked by an animal? 她被野兽袭击了吗
[02:13] Well, she was running from something. 她死前在逃跑
[02:16] She’s got dirt on her feet. 脚下沾有泥土
[02:17] What animal in central park could maul a person to death? 中央公园有什么野兽能把人咬死
[02:21] I’m not even sure that’s what happened. 还不一定是这样呢
[02:23] These lacerations look shallow, nonlethal, 撕裂伤口看起来很浅而且不致命
[02:26] but I won’t know exactly what killed her 不过我得到把尸体送回停尸间
[02:27] until I get her back to the morgue. 才能确认死因
[02:29] Do you have an I.D.? 知道她身份吗
[02:30] No wallet or purse, so we don’t know who she is. 没有钱包或手袋 所以没法辨认身份
[02:37] Isn’t it obvious? I mean, am I the only one seeing this? 还不明显吗 难道只有我发现了吗
[02:40] What? 什么
[02:41] Red cloak, in the woods, animal attack. 红斗篷 森林 野兽袭击
[02:45] She’s little red riding hood. 她是小红帽
[02:47] Great, Castle. I’ll call in an A.P.B. for the big bad wolf. 好啊 卡塞尔 我会全面通缉大灰狼的
[02:50] You have a better theory? 你有更好的想法吗
[02:54] Hey, Ryan. 莱恩
[02:56] Do you think you could call dispatch, 你能去问下调度
[02:57] see if there any reports of a violent animal 是否接到公园附近
[02:59] running around the park? 有猛兽出没的报告
[03:00] Like a wolf, a big bad one? 比如很大很灰的狼吗
[03:02] Really? 你也来这套
[03:04] That is exactly how I pictured her. 这完全就是我心里小红帽的形象
[03:06] It’s freaky. 真让人毛骨悚然
[03:07] My older sister used to read me that story. 小时候我姐姐就读小红帽我听
[03:09] Okay, when you’re done reliving your childhood memories, 好了 等你回忆完你的童年之后
[03:11] do you also think that you could canvass the area 能在这附近搜寻下
[03:13] for witnesses and anyone that might know her name? 目击证人或者认识她的人吗
[03:15] And I bet you it’s not gonna be little red riding hood. 而且我打赌她肯定不叫小红帽
[03:18] On it. 马上去
[03:20] “‘All the better to eat you with.’ “这样才能一口吃掉你呀
[03:22] No sooner had the wolf said these words 大灰狼一说完
[03:24] when he leaped up and gobbled down 就突然跳起来把可怜的小红帽
[03:25] poor little red riding hood.” 吞进了肚子”
[03:27] Well, the good news is, the wolf can talk. 好消息是 这只狼会说话
[03:29] So if we can find him, we might be able to get a confession. 只要我们找到他 我们就能让他招供
[03:31] Yeah, except in the original story, 是啊 只是在原版故事中
[03:32] the wolf doesn’t kill little red riding hood. 大灰狼没有杀死小红帽
[03:35] The huntsman cuts her out of the wolf’s stomach, 猎人剪开大灰狼的肚子救出了她
[03:37] and then she kills the wolf. 然后她杀了大灰狼
[03:39] Someone’s a Brothers Grimm fan. 看来有人是格林兄弟的大粉丝
[03:40] Oh, yeah. They didn’t sugarcoat it. 是的 他们从不粉饰太平
[03:42] They understood that fairy tales 他们知道与其说是童话
[03:43] are pretty much horror stories. 不如说是恐怖故事
[03:44] Exactly, which is why we all need them 正是如此 所以我们才需要童话
[03:47] to grapple with the unknown, 助我们对抗未知事物
[03:48] which is why they tap into our primal fears, 所以童话才会挖掘我们原始的恐惧
[03:50] like being alone in the woods or getting eaten by monsters. 像是独自在树林里或者被怪物吃掉之类的
[03:53] They’re not horror stories. They’re life lessons. 童话不是恐怖故事 是生活箴言
[03:55] If you do the right thing, you get to live happily ever after. 做该做的事 才能快乐幸福地生活下去
[03:57] But only in fairy tales. 只在童话里才会如此
[03:59] Speaking of fairy tales, turns out that our victim 说到童话 我们的死者
[04:00] really was red riding hood. 还真的是小红帽
[04:02] Are you drinking Castle’s kool-aid now? 你跟卡塞尔一样疯癫了吗
[04:04] No, I mean that she was 不是 我是说她
[04:05] actually wear in a red riding hood costume 穿的确实是小红帽的服装
[04:07] It said so right on the label. 商标上就这么写的
[04:08] Oh, okay. So then why was she wearing it 那为什么她半夜三更
[04:10] in the middle of the woods at night? 在森林里穿成这样呢
[04:12] On her way to grandmother’s house? 正往外婆家去吗
[04:13] Mm. I doubt it. 我想不是
[04:14] Her grandmother lives in Tallahassee. 她外婆住在塔拉哈希
[04:16] Oh, great. So you got an I.D.? 太好了 你查明身份了吗
[04:17] Yeah. Her prints popped in the D.M.V. database. 是的 在车管所数据库里查到了她的指纹
[04:19] Her name’s Amy Morgan. 她的名叫艾米·摩根
[04:20] Her sister Leslie’s on her way in. 她姐姐莱斯利正赶来警局
[04:22] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[04:23] Are you saying Amy was attacked by some kind of animal? 你是说艾米被什么动物袭击了吗
[04:26] Do either of you have any idea why she was in the park? 你们知道她为什么去公园吗
[04:28] Amy never went there. She didn’t have time. 艾米从来不去那里 她没时间
[04:30] She was too busy. 她太忙了
[04:32] Doing what? 忙什么
[04:33] Sh-she was an attorney for Sampson Briggs 她是桑普森·布里格斯的律师
[04:36] litigation. 诉讼律师
[04:37] They worked her, like, a hundred hours a week. 每周得干近百小时呢
[04:39] Did she have a boyfriend, 她有男友吗
[04:40] anyone that she would’ve been with last night? 昨晚可能会跟谁在一起吗
[04:42] Amy’s single. 艾米单身
[04:43] She lives alone. 她一个人住
[04:45] Um… she’s very driven. 她这人上进心很强
[04:49] Was. 生前
[04:50] She was. 她生前如此
[04:53] Do either of you know why she would be wearing this? 你们知道她为什么穿着这个吗
[04:59] What is it, a cape? 这是什么 斗篷吗
[05:01] It’s a red riding hood cloak. 是小红帽斗篷
[05:03] She was wearing that? 她穿着这个吗
[05:06] I know Amy’s closet. 我了解艾米的穿衣打扮
[05:07] This was not hers. 这不是她的
[05:09] I mean, even her sweatpants were prada. 她的运动裤都普拉达的
[05:11] Well, maybe she was going to a party. 那可能她是去参加聚会
[05:12] Did she mention any parties? 她有提到什么聚会吗
[05:14] I’m telling you, she would never wear a thing like this. 我告诉你 她绝对不会穿这种衣服的
[05:17] Leslie, did your sister ever tell you 莱斯利 你妹妹告诉过你
[05:19] about anything unusual going on at work or in her personal life? 她生活或工作上异常的事情吗
[05:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:24] I hadn’t heard from her all week. 我一周没和她联系过了
[05:26] And was that out of the ordinary? 这是算异常吗
[05:28] Yes. We usually talked every day, 是的 我们通常每天通话
[05:30] and when she didn’t call, I just assumed 她没有打电话给我 我以为
[05:33] she was busy with a case or something, but… 她在忙案子什么的 可…
[05:36] Maybe there was something else going on. 或许她是有什么别的事
[05:40] Okay, bye. 好 拜拜
[05:41] Hey. Thank you. So that was Ryan. 谢谢 是莱恩来电
[05:45] He just left Animal Control, 他刚离开动物管制所
[05:46] and there was only one recent report of an animal loose in the park– 最近公园只有一起动物走失报告
[05:50] A beagle named Fred. 一只小猎犬 叫弗雷德
[05:52] Well, either Fred is one vicious beagle 那么要么弗雷德是一只狂暴的猎犬
[05:54] or this mystery has just deepened. 要么另有隐情
[05:57] How does a high-powered lawyer 一个精力充沛的律师
[05:59] end up dead in a red riding hood costume? 怎么会穿着小红帽的服装死去的呢
[06:05] Amy worked long hours under high pressure, right? 艾米的工作压力大强度高 对吗
[06:08] What if she had a secret way of letting off steam 那如果她有她姐姐不知道的
[06:10] that even her sister didn’t know about? 秘密宣泄压力的途径呢
[06:13] Like what? 举个例子
[06:14] There’s this whole adult role-playing subculture 有一个成年角色扮演亚文化群体
[06:17] obsessed with fairy tales. 对童话十分痴迷
[06:20] No, not that kind of adult role play, 不 不是那种角色扮演
[06:23] although, there is that one, too. 不过 也有那种的
[06:25] And you know this how? 你怎么知道
[06:27] Did a little research. 做过一点研究
[06:29] Bo peep. 牧羊女啊
[06:31] Anyway, these people 反正 这些人
[06:32] get dressed in the outfits, they play the characters, 穿上特定的服装进行角色扮演
[06:34] they even reenact the stories. 甚至将故事重演
[06:36] Maybe that’s what Amy was doing 或许艾米当时就在做这个
[06:37] when everything went horribly and tragically wrong. 但是事情出了什么大岔子
[06:40] Castle, that is a surprisingly reasonable 卡塞尔 这理论出乎意料的合情合理
[06:42] and grounded theory. 而且很有根据啊
[06:44] Yeah. 是啊
[06:45] Frankly, I’m a little disappointed in myself. 坦白说 我对自己有点失望
[06:48] We all are, bro. 我们也是 兄弟
[06:49] So I was going over Amy’s financials 我刚才查艾米的财务支出
[06:51] for any unusual activity. 看有没有不寻常的花销时
[06:53] 4 days ago, she took out $50,605 发现四天前 她从存款中
[06:57] from her savings, all in cash. 取出了50605美元的现金
[06:59] $50,605? 50605美元吗
[07:01] That’s an odd amount for a withdrawal, especially in cash. 提出这个数目的款项很奇怪 更别说现金
[07:04] Yeah, not only that, 是啊 还不止
[07:05] but the 50k, it’s not in her apartment, 这五万块 不在她公寓里
[07:06] and I can’t tie it to any recent purchases. 也没法与任何近期消费关联上
[07:08] Contact her bank. 联系她的银行
[07:09] see if they know why she made that withdrawal. 看他们是否知道她提款的目的
[07:11] As you wish. 如你所愿
[07:13] Oh, Lanie’s got news for us. 蕾妮那儿有消息了
[07:14] Oh, I’ve got news, all right, 我确实有消息
[07:16] but I’m not sure you’re gonna like it. 不过我想你不会开心的
[07:17] I found hairs like this one 我在死者手臂上的伤口里
[07:19] in a wound on the victim’s arm. 找到了这样的毛发
[07:21] It didn’t come from her, so I ran D.N.A. 这不是她的 所以我查了DNA
[07:23] Did we get a match? 查到匹配结果了吗
[07:24] The hair isn’t human. It’s wolf hair. 那不是人类毛发 是狼毛
[07:27] Simmer down, Castle. I’m not done with the story. 淡定 卡塞尔 我还没说完
[07:29] Sorry. What’s the rest of it? 抱歉 还有呢
[07:31] Well, from the depth and the length of the gashes, 从伤口的深度和长度来看
[07:34] it looks like the marks were made by only one claw. 所有伤口应该都是同一只爪子造成的
[07:38] A one-legged wolf? 独臂狼
[07:39] I don’t think it’s a wolf at all. 我觉得不是狼干的
[07:41] But the hair and the claw? 那怎么解释狼毛和爪痕
[07:42] The killer wanted us to think it was a wolf 凶手想让我们误以为是狼
[07:44] to throw us off. 以摆脱我们
[07:45] Which would explain why there are no bite marks on the body. 所以死者身上没有咬痕
[07:47] The goshes were flicked by human killer using a wolf claw. 伤口是人类凶手用狼爪子抓出来的
[07:52] So then what’s the real cause of death? 那真正死因是什么
[07:54] Well, I found two fresh needle marks, 我找到两个新的针孔
[07:56] both on the victim’s back, 都在死者后背上
[07:57] so she didn’t put them there herself. 这可不是她自己扎的
[07:59] So she was drugged? 她被下药了
[08:01] Is there any signs of sexsual assault? 有性侵犯痕迹吗
[08:02] No, but tox results 没有 但是毒检
[08:04] turned up ketamine and oxycodone. 查到了含有氯胺酮和氧可酮
[08:05] I’m thinking our guy sedated her with the ketamine 我怀疑凶手给她注射了氯胺酮
[08:08] Then dressed her in the costume, 然后给她穿上了服装
[08:10] but the dose didn’t quite knock her out. 但是麻醉药的剂量没有把她彻底迷昏
[08:11] So she tried to run away from her killer… 所以说 她想逃离凶手的魔掌…
[08:13] And when he caught her, 他抓到她时
[08:14] He dosed her with oxy, and it was lights out. 又给她注射了氧可酮 导致她死亡
[08:18] The drugs, the claw– 药 还有爪子
[08:20] This is murder, planned and premeditated. 这是有预谋的谋杀
[08:23] I mean, the killer staged the crime scene 凶手有意设计了犯罪现场
[08:25] to evoke images of little red riding hood. 好让人们想到小红帽
[08:27] Yeah, but why would he do that? 但是他为什么要这样做呢
[08:29] Well, I’m less concerned about why. 我其实不太关心为什么
[08:30] What I’m wondering is who. 我只关心是谁
[08:33] So the killer must have lured Amy into the park. 凶手一定先把艾米引进公园里
[08:36] Which means he’s someone that she knew and trusted. 也就是说凶手一定是她认识和信任的人
[08:38] Yeah, like red riding hood trusted her cute little granny. 是啊 就像小红帽信任狼外婆一样
[08:40] Yeah. Ryan, what did Amy’s coworkers tell you? 没错 莱恩 艾米的同事怎么说
[08:42] Uh, that, uh, she definitely wasn’t herself lately. 他们说她最近非常不在状态
[08:45] Said she’d been acting agitated since she missed a 上周五一点钟必须参加的员工会议她没到场
[08:47] mandatory 1:00 staff meeting last friday. 那之后她就一直显得很焦虑
[08:49] Said it was for personal reasons. 她说有私事要办
[08:51] That’s the same time that Amy stopped calling her sister. 她也是从那时起不给姐姐打电话的
[08:53] Ryan, can you look into her e-mails and phone calls? 莱恩 去查查她的邮件和通话记录
[08:55] I want to know what was going on with her. 我要知道她到底出了什么事
[08:56] Yep. 是
[08:57] Yo, Beckett. 贝克特
[08:59] There’s something you need to see. 你得来看点东西
[09:03] Right over there. 在那儿
[09:08] Is that what I think it is in her hand? 她手里拿的是我想的那东西吗
[09:10] A poisoned apple. 毒苹果
[09:20] She’s snow white. 她是白雪公主
[09:21] It looks like we’ve got a fairy-tale killer on our hands. 看来我们对付的是一个童话杀手
[09:37] Yo, beckett. 贝克特
[09:39] Excuse me. 失陪
[09:40] Her medicalert bracelet got us an I.D. 她的医疗警示手环上有注明身份
[09:42] She’s Kristina Curtis, 25. 她叫克里斯蒂娜·柯蒂斯 25岁
[09:44] Lives on the upper east side. 住在上东区
[09:45] Does she have next of kin? 她有近亲吗
[09:46] Yeah, her husband. His name’s Noah Curtis. 有个丈夫 名叫诺亚·柯蒂斯
[09:48] Okay, I need you guys to take point on the interview. 你们抽点时间去见见他
[09:50] Find out what he knows about this, 问问他对此是否知情
[09:51] and let’see if Kristina was connected to the other victim. 看看克里斯蒂娜和另一个死者有没有关系
[09:53] You know, if our killer’s dressing his victims 既然凶手给这些死者
[09:55] in these costumes, 都穿上了服装
[09:56] I bet we can I.D. the manufacturer 我们一定能找到生产厂家
[09:58] and find out where he got ’em. 查明凶手是从哪里购得
[09:59] That’s a good idea. You run with it. 好主意 你去查吧
[10:02] Here it is. “White as snow, 看这 肤白如雪
[10:04] Red as blood, black as ebony.” 唇红如血 发黑如檀
[10:05] This guy is quoting directly 这家伙直接引用了
[10:07] from grimm’s original “Snow white.” 原版格林童话里面对白雪公主的描写
[10:09] So our victims aren’t reenacting the fairy tales, 也就是说重演童话的不是死者
[10:12] The killer is. 而是凶手
[10:13] Only this woman didn’t die from a poisoned apple. 不过她并非死于毒苹果
[10:15] She has the same injection marks as Amy Morgan. 她有和艾米·摩根一样的注射痕迹
[10:18] Do you have time of death? 知道死亡时间了吗
[10:19] 5:00 and 7:00 A.M. This morning. 今天凌晨五点到七点间
[10:21] So he kills red riding hood, 凶手杀了小红帽
[10:23] Then six hours later, he strikes again? 六个小时后就再次犯案
[10:25] That’s a pretty quick turnaround. 这个频率挺快的
[10:26] It’s all the markings of a serial killer. 符合连环杀手的特点
[10:28] Yeah, but technically, 但是理论上来说
[10:29] You have to murder three times to be a serial killer. 犯下三起谋杀才能被称为连环杀手
[10:31] Yeah, well, let’s make sure he never gets there. 我们让他走不到那一步吧
[10:35] When did you last see your wife, Mr. Curtis? 柯蒂斯先生 你最后一次见你妻子是什么时候
[10:37] Just before 5:00 A.M. When she– 凌晨五点之前
[10:39] She left for her jog. 她出去慢跑了
[10:40] She–she gave me a kiss good-bye. 她跟我吻别
[10:42] That was the last time I saw her. 那是我最后一次见她
[10:44] I-I-I can’t– I can’t believe she’s gone. 真不敢相信她就这么走了
[10:47] Mr. Curtis, this run she took, 柯蒂斯先生 她跑步的事
[10:49] who else knew she was going? 还有别人知道吗
[10:51] Other joggers in the park, I guess. 其他在公园慢跑的人吧
[10:53] She–she went every morning, even in the snow. 她每天都去 风雨无阻
[10:56] She–she never missed a day. 一天不落
[10:57] She have problems with any of the other joggers? 她跟哪个慢跑者有矛盾吗
[10:59] No, not that she told me. 没有 至少她没跟我说过
[11:01] Did she ever mention being followed or watched? 她提过有人尾随或监视她吗
[11:03] Are you saying someone was stalking her? 你是说有人在跟踪她吗
[11:06] Under the circumstances, 现在这种情况
[11:07] this doesn’t look like a random attack. 看起来不像是随机攻击
[11:09] What did your wife do for a living? 你妻子的职业是什么
[11:12] She owned an art gallery on fifth avenue. 她在第五大道上开一家画廊
[11:14] It’s family owned, she took it over from her dad. 是家族产业 从她爸爸那里继承的
[11:16] Did you ever see this woman before 你见过这个女人吗
[11:19] or heard the name Amy Morgan? 或是听过艾米·摩根这个名字吗
[11:20] No, I don’t think so. Why? Who is she? 没有 怎么了 她是谁
[11:22] She’s another victim, Mr. Curtis. 她是另一个被害人
[11:25] Could she be an acquaintance of Kristina’s? 她会不会是克里斯蒂娜认识的人
[11:31] I don’t recognize her. I’m sorry. 我不认识她 对不起
[11:34] Did you notice anything unusual about Kristina lately, 克里斯蒂娜最近有没有什么奇怪的地方
[11:36] Her–her state of mind, maybe something she said or did? 比如她的心情 她说过或做过什么吗
[11:40] There was something strange last week. 上周有件奇怪的事
[11:43] We were supposed to have lunch on friday. 周五我们本来要一起吃午饭的
[11:45] But she didn’t show. 但是她没来
[11:46] She called later to say she went to the art gallery 之后她打电话给我 说她去了画廊
[11:49] for a last-minute emergency. 有些紧急事务要处理
[11:51] Last friday? Was your lunch at 1:00 P.M.? 上周五 你们的午饭定在下午一点了吗
[11:54] Yeah. Yeah, it was. 是的
[11:56] W-why? 怎么了
[12:00] Kristina lied to her husband 对于为什么没去赴约
[12:01] about why she missed their lunch. 克里斯蒂娜骗了她丈夫
[12:04] She wasn’t at the art gallery last friday. 她上周五没去画廊
[12:05] They don’t know where she was. 画廊的人也不知道她在哪
[12:06] Okay, so both of our victims were unaccounted for 我们的两个死者 都在被杀前不久
[12:09] at exactly the same time shortly before they got killed. 在同一时间不知所踪
[12:12] So where did they go? 她们到底去哪了
[12:13] Yeah, still working on it. Excuse me. 还不知道 不好意思
[12:15] Mm-hmm.Yeah, ryan here. 是的 我是莱恩
[12:16] Maybe they knew each other. 说不定她们认识对方
[12:17] No, their family said they didn’t know each other. 她们的家人说她们互相不认识
[12:19] They had completely different careers, 她们的职业完全不同
[12:21] and they lived in different parts of town. 住的地方也不近
[12:23] It seems like their lives never really intersected. 似乎她们的生活从未有过交集
[12:25] Mm, until they both died at the hand of the same killer. 直到她们被同一个杀手杀死
[12:28] So why these two women 为什么要选这两个人呢
[12:29] and why fairy tales? 为什么要用童话桥段
[12:31] Did the killer have some kind of a random obsession 凶手是喜欢随机作案
[12:33] or was there a deeper meaning behind all of it? 还是这里面有更深的含义
[12:36] Well, I think he’s trying to tell a story with these bodies. 我觉得他想用她们的尸体讲故事
[12:38] I just don’t know what it is yet. 只是我还不知道故事内容
[12:39] Maybe it’s about money. 也许是为了钱
[12:40] Turns out Kristina raided her trust account. 克里斯蒂娜突然从她信托账户提款
[12:42] Guess how much she took out? 猜猜她取了多少钱
[12:44] $50,605. 50605美元
[12:47] So both victims go awol on Friday 两名死者都在周五神秘失踪了一段时间
[12:49] and both pull out the exact same amount of cash. 还都取了相同数额的现金
[12:51] That’s not a coincidence. 这绝不是巧合
[12:52] That is a connection. 这就是她俩的联系
[12:53] Can you get ahold of Kristina’s family, 你能不能联系克里斯蒂娜的家人
[12:55] see if they know why she might have needed that money? 看他们知不知道她为什么取那些钱
[12:56] Yeah, I’ll reach out to the husband. 我去找丈夫谈谈
[12:57] Thanks. Ryan, what did you find out? 谢了 莱恩 你有什么发现
[12:59] I think I might have found the pathway to our killer. 我可能找到了指向凶手的道路
[13:01] Those snow white and red riding hood outfits– 白雪公主和小红帽的服装
[13:03] They were made by the same manufacturer. 都是由一个工厂生产的
[13:05] Do you know where they were sold? 知道在哪卖吗
[13:06] I’m still waiting for a list of stores that carry the costumes, 我还在等服装的卖家名单
[13:08] both online and brick and mortar. 网店和实体店都有
[13:10] We should have some answers by the morning. 到早上应该就有结果了
[13:13] This just doesn’t feel right, Marcs. 感觉不太对 马库斯
[13:15] Move that chair over there. 把那把椅子移到那边去
[13:17] Richard, your timing is perfect. 理查德 你回来的正是时候
[13:18] We could use your help. 我们正需要帮手
[13:20] Moving my furniture where I don’t want it to go? 帮你们违背我的意愿移动家具吗
[13:21] It’s just temporary. 只是暂时的
[13:22] We’re having a staged reading of my one-woman show, 我们明晚要在这办我独角戏的
[13:25] here, tomorrow night. 舞台读本
[13:26] Ah, it’s too bad you don’t have an acting studio 真可惜你没有自己的工作室
[13:28] to do this kind of thing in. 可以来做这些事
[13:29] Oh, wait. You do. 等一下 你有啊
[13:31] The little black box theater is not right for this, dear. 那个小黑箱子一样的地方不适合做这个
[13:33] It needs something much more intimate. 我们需要一个亲密的环境
[13:34] It’ll be very avant-garde. 会很新潮的
[13:36] Exactly. 没错
[13:38] Now I think this chair should be here, Marcus. 我觉得这把椅子该放这里 马库斯
[13:40] I want to create a… 我想营造出一种…
[13:42] Sweetie, couldn’t you have done something to discourage this? 亲爱的 你就不能阻止她吗
[13:44] I tried, dad, but she made me stage manager. 我试过了 爸 但她让我担任舞台监督
[13:47] Look, it’s not as bad as you think. 其实没你想得那么糟
[13:49] Just 20 or 30 people… 也就二 三十个人
[13:50] And we’ll put everything back. 我们会把一切放回原位
[13:52] This play means a lot to gramma, 这部剧对奶奶来说很重要
[13:53] and it’s actually really good. 而且剧确实很棒
[13:56] Now I understand things about her I never did before, 现在我知道了很多我以前不知道的她的事
[13:59] and about you, too. 还有你的事
[14:02] About me? 我的
[14:04] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[14:04] This– this space needs to be bigger. 这里 这里还需要再大点
[14:06] An actor needs space. 演员需要大空间
[14:07] “Richard always had a dark imagination. “理查德一直有阴暗的想象力
[14:09] He was destined either to become a serial killer 他注定了要么做个连环杀手
[14:11] or a mystery writer.” Mother, really? 要么做个侦探小说家” 妈 真的假的
[14:13] Oh, it’s just a slight exaggeration. 只是稍微夸张了点
[14:15] And according to this, 那根据这段
[14:16] you’re responsible for launching my writing career by… 你对我写作生涯的起步有关键的影响…
[14:20] You slept with my first publisher? 你和我第一个出版商上床了
[14:22] Mr. Castle, I’m sure your talent 卡塞尔先生 我相信凭你的才能
[14:23] would’ve gotten you there eventually. 你终究会功成名就
[14:25] My talent did get me there. 确实是我的才能让我功成名就
[14:27] I didn’t get published because of her. 我不是因为她才得以出书的
[14:29] Technically, I slept with him after your book was out. 其实在你出书之后 我才和他上的床
[14:32] This is just to be more salacious. 但这样写更淫荡点
[14:35] Wasn’t he practically my age? 他那时不是和我差不多大吗
[14:37] Honey, you know I’ve always loved younger men. 亲爱的 你知道我一直都喜欢年轻人
[14:39] They have so much energy, enough to keep up with me… 他们是如此的精力充沛 能跟得上我的”步伐”
[14:42] most of the time. 大多数时候能吧
[14:44] I’m gonna… 我要…
[14:45] erase that image from my mind 去喝杯苏格兰威士忌
[14:47] with a bottle of Scotch. 以消除我脑海浮现出的场景
[14:48] Oh, darling, 亲爱的
[14:49] I invited Beckett to the reading tomorrow night, 我还邀请了贝克特参加明晚的读本
[14:51] so you two might want to make a date of it. 所以你们或许可能把这当做约会
[14:56] What was I supposed to do, 我该怎么办
[14:57] say no? 拒绝吗
[14:58] Yes. 对
[14:59] Why are you so against your mom’s play? 为什么你如此抗拒你妈妈的剧
[15:01] Because she’s rewriting history– 因为她在篡改历史
[15:03] my history. 篡改我的历史
[15:04] Trust me, I lived through it. 相信我 我是亲身经历过
[15:06] She’s making it sound like it’s her own personal fairy tale. 她把这一切都改得像是她的个人童话
[15:09] Oh, so you don’t like it when someone writes 这么说 你不喜欢别人根据你的生活
[15:11] their own version of your life? 写出他们眼中的故事
[15:14] Interesting. 真有意思
[15:15] Okay, are you referring to the Nikki Heat books? 你是在指妮基·希特系列吗
[15:16] Because this is completely different. 这可完全不同
[15:18] How is it different? 哪里不同
[15:19] Well, for one thing, I’m not claiming 首先 我没说过
[15:21] that what I write is actually true. 我所写的故事是真实存在的
[15:23] Well, I don’t think she is either. 她也没说过吧
[15:24] Come on, Castle, you said so yourself, 得了吧 卡塞尔 你自己也说过
[15:26] everyone needs a fairy tale. 所有人都需要一个童话
[15:29] What’s the harm in letting your mom have one of her own? 让你妈有一个童话又有什么害处呢
[15:31] Okay, let’s– let’s change the subject 好吧 不如换个
[15:33] to something less likely to give me an ulcer. 不会让我气得溃疡的话题吧
[15:35] How about that mysterious $50,605? 神秘的50605美元查得如何了
[15:38] Okay. 好吧
[15:39] Um, well, we talked to pretty much everyone 我们几乎找过所有与艾米
[15:42] close to Amy and Kristina, 和克里斯蒂娜关系亲密的人谈话
[15:43] and no one seems to know why they pulled out that money. 但没人知道她们为何会取出那笔钱
[15:46] What about where they were at 1:00 p.m. on Friday? 那周五下午一点 她们去了哪里
[15:48] Nothing popped on Amy’s e-mail 在艾米的邮件和电话上
[15:50] or phone calls, 都没有发现
[15:51] and the techs are still going through Kristina’s computer. 技术部还在彻查克里斯蒂娜的电脑
[15:54] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[15:55] I think we might have caught a break. 我们可能走运了
[15:56] We tracked down that web site that sold the costumes. 我们查到了出售这些服装的网站
[15:58] The Red Riding Hood cloak and the Snow White dress 死者穿的小红帽斗篷
[16:00] worn by our victims were shipped out eight days ago. 和白雪公主套裙都是八天前发货的
[16:02] To whom? Do you have a name? 发给谁 你查到名字了吗
[16:03] Yeah, Jamie Isaacson. 是的 杰米·伊萨克森
[16:04] Lives at 11th street and 7th avenue. 住在第11街和第7大道交叉口
[16:06] And he didn’t just order two costumes. 而且他不止订了两套服装
[16:07] There was a third in the shipment as well, 这批货里还有第三套
[16:09] for Sleeping Beauty. 是睡美人
[16:10] Sleeping Beauty? 睡美人
[16:12] He’s gonna kill again. 他还要再杀人
[16:13] Not if we get to him first. 我们先找到他就杀不了了
[16:24] Jamie Isaacson, NYPD. 杰米·伊萨克森 纽约警局
[16:26] Open up. 快开门
[16:29] – Kick it. – Yeah. -把门踹开 -好
[16:31] Go, go, go, go! 上 上 上
[16:38] Room clear. 房间安全
[16:40] Room clear. 房间安全
[16:45] All these freaky dolls– 这些诡异的玩偶
[16:46] just how I pictured this guy’s lair. 正符合我对这家伙家的想象
[16:50] Ever since Chucky 自从看了《娃鬼回魂》
[16:51] I haven’t been able to look at a doll. 我就一直没法正眼看娃娃
[16:53] Detective! 警探 来这边
[17:03] Did you have to knock down my door? 你们非得撞开我的门吗
[17:06] Ma’am, we announced ourselves. 女士 我们自报家门了
[17:07] I was coming. 我正要来应门啊
[17:09] I don’t move as fast as I used to. 我只是没以前动作那么快了
[17:12] Ma’am, do you know a Jamie Isaacson? 女士 你认识一个叫杰米·伊萨克森的吗
[17:15] Of course I know a Jamie Isaacson. 我当然认识杰米·伊萨克森
[17:19] I’m Jamie Isaacson. 我就是杰米·伊萨克森
[17:23] Y– 你…
[17:25] Candy? It’s very good. 要吃糖吗 很好吃的哦
[17:27] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[17:29] Mrs. Isaacson, does anyone else live here? 伊萨克森夫人 这里还住着其他人吗
[17:31] No, dearie, nobody else lives here, 没了 亲爱的 这里没别人住了
[17:34] just me and my friends. 就只有我和我的伙伴们
[17:38] Do you have any family who checks on you, 还有其他亲人会来看你吗
[17:39] health care workers? 或者医护人员
[17:41] Other more, um, human friends? 还有其他…人类朋友
[17:44] Well, mostly, it’s just us. Why? 基本上就是只有我们 怎么了
[17:47] Did you receive a package in the mail last week, mrs. Isaacson? 上周你有收到一个包裹吗 伊萨克森夫人
[17:50] Oh, I receive packages all the time. 我常收到包裹
[17:52] Molly and Abigail are new arrivals. 茉莉和阿比盖尔就是刚送来的
[17:56] Aren’t they gorgeous? 她们很漂亮吧
[17:57] Yes, they are. 是的
[17:59] What about a delivery of fairy-tale costumes? 那有收到过童话服装的包裹吗
[18:01] Fairy-tale costumes? 童话服装
[18:03] According to our records, 根据我们的记录
[18:04] you ordered three from a web site last week. 你上周在网上订购了三套服装
[18:06] Well, that’s just ridiculous. 真是胡说八道
[18:08] What would I do with fairy-tale costumes? 我要这些童话服装干什么
[18:11] Can’t imagine. 不知道啊
[18:12] So you didn’t order any costumes from the Internet? 这么说 你没从网上订过任何服装吗
[18:14] Do I look like someone who’s in the habit of wasting money? 我看上去像是喜欢浪费钱的那种人吗
[18:18] I- I’m on a fixed income. 我靠固定收入生活
[18:20] Well, I happened to notice that you don’t have 我留意到这幢大楼里
[18:22] a doorman for this building. 没有门卫
[18:23] So where are your packages left? 那你的包裹通常放在哪里
[18:25] By the mailbox in the lobby. 大厅的邮箱旁边
[18:27] Mrs. Isaacson, 伊萨克森夫人
[18:29] did you notice any, uh, unusual charges on your credit card? 你是否留意自己信用卡上有过异常支出
[18:33] Anyone have access to it? 有人能拿到你的卡吗
[18:35] Well, not unless they’re digging for gold. 除非他们对我”掘地三尺”
[18:39] Can’t be too safe these days. 这年头可要小心为上
[18:42] Yeah. 是啊
[18:43] So U.P.S. confirms that a package of costumes was dropped off UPS证实 他们将一个服装包裹送去了
[18:47] at Mrs. Isaacson’s lobby, but nobody signed for it, 伊萨克森夫人公寓楼的大厅里 但无人签收
[18:49] per buyer’s instructions. 这是买家的指示
[18:51] Here’s some more bad news– 还有更多坏消息
[18:52] No security cameras inside the lobby or outside. 大厅里外都未安装监控摄像头
[18:55] And from what we could tell, 依我们的观察
[18:56] the building’s not terribly secure. 这幢大楼安保措施非常不好
[18:57] Our killer probably knew that. 凶手八成知道这情况
[18:59] That’s why he used it as a delivery drop. 所以才把这里作为快递投递点
[19:00] Well, if he knew the old lady’s credit card number, 如果他知道老妇人的信用卡号码
[19:02] maybe he knew her. 也许就是她认识的人
[19:03] Could be. Could be he just found 可能 也有可能他只是在垃圾桶里
[19:05] her credit card statements in the trash. 发现了她的信用卡账单
[19:06] It’s old school, but it’s effective. 老套伎俩 但很有效
[19:07] You guys, for all we know, 伙计们 说不定
[19:08] he’s targeting Sleeping Beauty as we speak. 我们说话这当口 他已瞄准了睡美人
[19:11] Yo. I got something. 我查到了一些事
[19:13] That missing hour of Kristina’s at lunch time last Friday? 还记得上周五克里斯蒂娜在午餐时不见踪影吗
[19:16] Tech found a map search on her tablet that day 技术部发现她在那天12点50分时
[19:18] at 12:50 p.m.– 用平板电脑查了路线
[19:19] walking directions to Glassman’s cafe on the upper west side. 路线终点是上西区的格拉斯曼咖啡馆
[19:22] Okay, great. You guys go to the cafe. 好极了 你们俩去咖啡馆
[19:23] See if you can figure out who she was meeting with. 看看是否能查出她与谁见面
[19:25] On it. 知道了
[19:26] In the meantime, I’m gonna get ahold of uniforms 同时 我要联系巡警
[19:28] and ask them to double foot patrols in parks. 要求他们在公园里加派巡逻人员
[19:30] Only he’s not gonna strike at a park this time. 不过他这次不会在公园里犯案了
[19:32] In the Grimm stories, Red Riding Hood and Snow White 格林童话里 小红帽和白雪公主
[19:34] were found in the woods, 都是在树林里被发现的
[19:36] but Sleeping Beauty… 但睡美人…
[19:37] Was found in her bedroom. 却是在自己的卧室里
[19:39] Right. 没错
[19:40] Great. So that narrows it down to several million apartments, 好极了 这就把范围缩小至几百万间公寓
[19:42] and that is just in Manhattan. 这还只是在曼哈顿范围内
[19:44] It doesn’t make sense. 讲不通啊
[19:47] What doesn’t make any sense? 什么东西讲不通
[19:48] His motive. 他的动机
[19:50] All serial killers are expressing some psychological impulse. 所有的连环杀手都是在表达他们的心理冲动
[19:53] Somewhere deep down, 在他们内心深处
[19:55] there’s a twisted logic to their insanity. 对他们的疯狂行为自有一套扭曲的逻辑
[19:57] Okay. Keep going. 好吧 说下去
[19:58] In the original Grimm’s tales, 在原版格林童话里
[20:00] Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty– 小红帽 白雪公主和睡美人
[20:02] they all end up near death, 她们尽管命悬一线
[20:04] but were saved at the last minute. 但最终都获救了
[20:06] It’s like he’s trying to take away our victims’ happy endings. 看来他是想夺走死者的美满结局
[20:09] Right. Not only that, but he could’ve ordered any costume, 对 不仅如此 他大可订购任何人物的服装
[20:12] but he picked these. 却唯独选了这几件
[20:13] He took great care in the details– 他对细节很在意
[20:15] the wolf’s claw, the apple. 狼爪 苹果
[20:17] He chose these characters for a reason. 他是出于某种原因选择这些童话人物
[20:20] He chose these women for a reason. 选中这两个女人也是一样
[20:22] I just… haven’t figured it out yet. 我只是 暂时想不出原因
[20:24] Well, whatever it is, it has to be connected 不管什么原因 肯定跟她们
[20:26] to the cash that they withdrew. 取的钱有关
[20:28] Maybe he’s choosing women with healthy bank accounts. 或许是因为她们有健全的银行账户才被选上的
[20:30] Bank. 银行
[20:31] Sorry? 怎么了
[20:32] Kristina and Amy both withdrew the same amount of money. 克里斯蒂娜和艾米都取了等量的现金
[20:34] Maybe our sleeping beauty did as well. 或许睡美人也取了等量的钱
[20:37] The I.R.S. requires banks 国家税务局要求银行
[20:39] to report any transactions over $10,000, 上报任何超过一万美金的交易
[20:41] – so they would have a record of it. – Exactly. -也就是说有银行记录可查 -没错
[20:43] Yeah, she was here. 没错 她来过
[20:45] It was last Friday, during the lunch rush, 上周五的午餐高峰时期
[20:46] right after I spilled ketchup on my new jeans. 就在我把番茄酱弄到新买的牛仔裤上之后
[20:49] They were 70% off– amazing sale. 我那裤子三折买的 超实惠
[20:51] Was she by herself? 她当时是一个人吗
[20:52] No, it was a party of three. 不是 一共有三个人
[20:54] Three? Do you remember who else she was with? 三个 你记不记得跟她一起的两个人
[20:57] Two other women. 是两个女的
[20:58] I’ve never been questioned by cops before. 我还从没被警察问过话呢
[21:00] You mind if I tweet about this? 我能把这事发到推特上吗
[21:02] Uh, yeah, yes, we– we do mind. 这个 还是别发了吧
[21:05] This one of the women? 这是她的同伴之一吗
[21:07] Yeah. 没错
[21:09] Are they criminals or something? 她们是罪犯吗
[21:10] Cause I was getting more of an upper east side vibe. 我感觉她们像是从上东区来的人
[21:12] No, but this third woman may be in danger, 不是 不过第三个女的可能处境危险
[21:15] so we need to identify her as soon as possible. 所以我们必须尽快确认她的身份
[21:17] Do you remember if she maybe paid with a credit card, 她是不是用信用卡付的钱
[21:19] maybe you caught her name? 你有记下她的名字吗
[21:20] Nope. They paid cash. 没有 她们付的现金
[21:21] Was anyone else with them, a-a man? 有没有一个男人跟她们一起
[21:24] No. 没有
[21:25] Did you notice anyone watching them? 你有没有注意到是否有人在盯着她们
[21:26] Some of the other customers, 有一些顾客就盯着啊
[21:27] – but only because they were arguing. – About what? -因为她们在吵架 -在吵什么
[21:29] I don’t know. I kind of tried to eavesdrop, 不知道 我想偷听来着
[21:31] but every time I went over there, 但是每次我走过她们旁边
[21:33] they gave me the death stare. 她们就狠狠地瞪我
[21:34] Whatever they were talking about, 不管她们在说什么
[21:35] they didn’t want me to hear. 都不希望被我听到
[21:37] Okay, so the I.R.S. search 国家税务局的报告
[21:39] reveals ten different cash transactions 显示在当天产生过十笔
[21:40] between $50,000 and $60,000 for that day. 五万到六万的现金交易
[21:44] Two belong to our red riding hood and ow white. 有两笔分别来自小红帽和白雪公主
[21:47] That leaves us eight. 剩下八个人
[21:49] Five of them were made by males, 五笔交易的客户是男的
[21:51] Leaving… 那还剩
[21:52] Three women. 三个女人
[21:54] Jessica Harper, Charlotte Boyd, 杰西卡·哈珀 夏洛特·博伊德
[21:56] and Dana Wilson. 以及达娜·威尔森
[21:57] Well, Harper and Wilson are in their 50s. 哈珀和威尔森都50多了
[21:59] They don’t fit the profile. 不符合侧写
[22:00] Which leaves us… 那就只剩下
[22:01] Charlotte Boyd. 夏洛特·博伊德
[22:04] Beckett. 贝克特
[22:05] Hey, we were able to confirm 我们确定了上周五
[22:07] that Kristina was here with Amy Morgan 克里斯蒂娜跟艾米·摩根
[22:08] and a third woman last friday. 还有另外一个女一起吃过饭
[22:10] We think she might be our killer’s third target. 我们觉得她很可能就是罪犯的第三个目标
[22:12] We didn’t get an I.D., 没法确认她的身份
[22:13] but we did get a pretty good description. 不过我们拿到了一个细致的描述
[22:14] Let me guess–in her 20s, brown hair, brown eyes, 我猜猜看 二十多岁 褐发褐眼
[22:17] – exotic looking. – Yeah, how’d you know? -很有异国情调 -没错 你怎么知道
[22:19] Charlotte isn’t answering. 夏洛特没接电话
[22:20] Her name’s Charlotte Boyd. 她叫夏洛特·博伊德
[22:21] Ryan, I’m gonna text you her address. 莱恩 我把她的地址发给你
[22:23] Just meet us over there. 我们在她家汇合
[23:07] Beckett! 贝克特
[23:10] Castle? 卡塞尔
[23:16] Call an ambulance. She’s still alive. 叫救护车 她还活着
[23:26] Okay, yeah. 好的
[23:27] Just keep me posted on her status. Thanks. 任何关于她的消息都及时通知我 谢谢
[23:29] So that was the E.R.. 急诊室打来的
[23:30] Charlotte is stable but still unconscious. 夏洛特情况稳定了 但还没醒
[23:33] Ketamine and oxycodone? 体内有氯胺酮和氧可酮吗
[23:34] Yeah, and without that treatment, her heart could’ve stopped. 对 如果没有及时治疗 她的心跳就会停止
[23:36] The doctor said we got there just in time. 医生说我们来的很及时
[23:38] Just like in the fairy tale. 就像童话里一样
[23:39] So, what, you’re prince charming now? 怎么 觉得自己成了白马王子吗
[23:41] Well, if the shoe fits… 如果水晶鞋能找到主人的话
[23:43] Nah. I’m just glad we had a happy ending. 说笑的 我很高兴能有个幸福的大结局
[23:45] Well, it won’t be a happy ending until evil is vanquished 只有把恶魔打败了 关在地牢里
[23:48] and locked in the dungeon. 才叫幸福的大结局
[23:49] We’re closing in on him. 我们就快抓到他了
[23:50] Yeah, but he’s still a step ahead. 是啊 可他还是棋先一着
[23:52] I’m hoping that he left some kind of evidence behind. 我希望他留下了一些证据
[23:55] We’ve done a full sweep. 我们翻了个底朝天
[23:57] No sign of the $50,605. 没看到50605美元
[23:59] A luxury condo and that much money– 一套豪华私人公寓 还有那么多钱
[24:01] What does this girl do for a living? 这女孩干什么工作的
[24:02] She worked for a real estate firm 她是一名高级经纪人
[24:03] as a high-end broker. 在一家房地产公司工作
[24:04] If you didn’t have $10 mil to plunk down on an apartment, 如果你想买套公寓 没个一千万
[24:07] she wasn’t your girl. 她是不会接待你的
[24:08] Okay, so we got three women, 好吧 一共三名女性
[24:10] all in their 20s, all successful. 都是二十多岁 事业有成
[24:12] All have a secret meeting last Friday 上周五秘密会面
[24:14] and then pull the exact same amount of cash out of the bank. 之后三人都从银行取了一样数量的现金
[24:17] Maybe they were going in on something pulling their money. 或许她们一起投资什么吧
[24:19] I think we can safely rule out lotto tickets. 我觉得可以排除大乐透的可能性了
[24:21] No, there’s gotta be something that we’re missing, 不 我们肯定漏掉了什么
[24:22] something that links the three of them together. 能把她们三个联系在一起的细节
[24:24] Hey, guys. Look at this. 你们看看这个
[24:26] I found it at the bottom of one of Charlotte’s drawers. 我在夏洛特的抽屉底下找到的
[24:28] We got our connection. 找到她们的联系了
[24:30] Amy, Charlotte, and Kristina– 艾米 夏洛特以及克里斯蒂娜
[24:33] our three victims. 三名被害人都在
[24:34] All dressed as fairy-tale characters. 都扮成童话人物
[24:36] Yeah, dressed as the same characters 没错 那时的穿着
[24:37] that our killer dressed them as. 跟凶手给她们穿的衣服一样
[24:39] Check out the date. 看看日期
[24:42] “05/06/05.” 05年5月6号
[24:43] That’s seven years ago. 七年前
[24:44] Yeah, it’s also the amount of money they withdrew. 没错 也正好跟她们取的钱是一个数
[24:47] Yeah, 50,605 bucks. 没错 50605刀
[24:49] Yeah, and, uh, check out the back. 对 看看照片背面
[24:51] “Who’s the guiltiest of them all? 谁是最愧疚的人
[24:53] If you pay, you’ll live to see another day.” 付钱 才能见到明天的太阳
[24:56] They were being blackmailed? 有人勒索她们
[24:57] Okay, so something happened on that date 七年前的那天发生了某件事情
[25:00] that connects them all. 将她们联系了起来
[25:01] Something that led to their murders. 也正是这件事导致她们被谋杀
[25:03] So who’s the guy taking the photo? 拍这张照片的人是谁
[25:05] Maybe he can tell us what happened. 或许他能告诉我们发生了什么
[25:06] C.S.U. only found one set of prints on the photo– 鉴证组在这张照片上只找到一组指纹
[25:09] Charlotte’s– but they were able to determine 是夏洛特的 不过他们鉴定这照片
[25:11] that it was developed within the last two weeks. 是过去两周内洗出来的
[25:12] How can they do that? 这都能鉴定出来吗
[25:13] Well, it’s machine processed, 照片是用机器洗的
[25:15] Like, you know, from a drug store? 那种在药房杂货店里的机器
[25:16] And there’s a control code. Auto-printed on the back. 照片后面有个机器印的控制代码
[25:17] Can we use the code to figure out where it was processed? 能从这个代码查到这家店的地址吗
[25:20] Yeah, already on it. 已经在查了
[25:22] Hopefully, that’ll get us who ordered the prints. 希望能查到是谁去印的照片
[25:25] This photo was taken seven years ago. 这张照片是七年前拍的
[25:26] Why is it surfacing now? 为什么直到现在才出现
[25:28] Yo. You were right about the date. 关于日期的事你说的没错
[25:30] Something did happen that night. 那天确实发生了一件事情
[25:31] There’s even a police report. 警方还有报告记录
[25:32] I don’t suppose the report I.D.’s our prince charming. 报告里该不会记录了白马王子的身份吧
[25:34] Sure does. His name’s Owen Thomas. 当然记录了 他叫欧文·托马斯
[25:37] But he can’t be our suspect. 不过他不可能是犯人
[25:39] He’s dead. 因为他已经死了
[25:40] He was killed 7 years ago– May 6, 2005. 七年前被杀的 就在05年5月6号
[25:43] 05/06/05 05/06/05.
[25:44] The night that the photo was taken. 就在他们合照的那晚
[25:45] It’s also the same night that Owen attended 那天晚上欧文还参加了
[25:47] an underground rave, fairy-tale themed. 一个以童话为主题的地下狂野派对
[25:49] He was last seen alive at 10:45. 最后有人见到他是在10点45
[25:51] But this picture was taken at 11:23. 但这张照片摄于11点23
[25:54] How did he die? 他怎么死的
[25:55] Ternal bleeding complicated with high doses 内出血加上体内大量的
[25:57] of ketamine and oxycodone. 氯胺酮和氧可酮
[25:59] That explains our killer’s M.O.. 这解释了犯人采取的作案手法
[26:00] Okay, so he’s high on club drugs, 他当时磕多了俱乐部滥用药
[26:02] but what caused the internal bleeding? 可什么导致了他的内出血呢
[26:03] A car. 车祸
[26:04] His body was found on the side of the road. 他的尸体是在路边被发现的
[26:06] M.E. wrote it up as a hit and run. 法医鉴定是车祸逃逸
[26:08] There were no witnesses, 没有目击证人
[26:09] So the trail went cold, they never solved the case. 因此没有线索可查 此案也就被搁置了
[26:12] It’s “I Know What You Did Last Summer.” 这不是《我知道你们去年夏天干了什么》的情节吗
[26:13] “Who’s the guiltiest of them all?” 谁是最愧疚的人
[26:14] The killer thinks that one of these women 犯人认为这三个女人中
[26:16] is responsible for his death. 有一个人要为他的死负责
[26:17] Maybe they are. 或许她们知道内情
[26:18] This photo proves that they were the last ones to see him alive, 这张照片证明她们是最后见到他活着的人
[26:20] yet none of them gave statements to the cops. 但她们没有将此事告诉警方
[26:22] But why are the murders happening now, seven years later? 可犯人为什么直到七年后才动手
[26:24] Well, maybe after all these years, 或许某人直到现在
[26:25] someone found this photo. 才发现这张照片
[26:27] Esposito, can you look into Owen’s family and friends? 埃斯波西托 你去查查欧文的家人和朋友
[26:30] Someone might be trying to get payback for his death. 也许这当中有人在为他报仇
[26:32] You got it. 没问题
[26:33] Beckett. 贝克特
[26:34] Yeah. We’ll be right there. 我们马上来
[26:35] Sleeping beauty just woke up. 睡美人醒了
[26:38] Charlotte? 夏洛特
[26:41] I’m detective Beckett. This is Mr. Castle. 我是贝克特探长 这位是卡塞尔先生
[26:44] Do you feel well enough to answer a few questions? 你感觉好点没有 能回答几个问题吗
[26:50] Yeah. 可以
[26:52] What can you tell us about the attack? 能不能跟我们说说你被攻击的情况
[26:54] I was at my computer, 我当时坐在电脑前
[26:57] just listening to music, 在听音乐
[26:59] and… the next thing you know, 接着
[27:01] I’m being pushed to the floor. 我被推倒在地
[27:03] Did you see who did it? 你看见行凶的人了吗
[27:05] No. 没看到
[27:06] They’re saying–they’re saying I was drugged. 医生说我被下药了
[27:09] Why would someone do this to me? 为什么会有人这样对我
[27:12] Charlotte, I think you know why. 夏洛特 我认为你知道原因
[27:14] All three of you reived a copy of this photo. 你们三个人都收到了这张照片
[27:20] Amy and Kristina weren’t as lucky as you. 艾米和克里斯蒂娜没有你这么幸运
[27:23] They didn’t make it. 她们都死了
[27:26] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[27:28] But we did what he asked. We paid him. 但我们已经照他说的做了 付了他钱
[27:31] What does he have on you? 你们有什么把柄在他手上
[27:33] Wh happened to Owen that night? 那天晚上欧文是怎么死的
[27:41] Charlotte? 夏洛特
[27:44] It was just some stupid… fairy-tale rave. 那只是一个童话主题的晚会
[27:49] Um, we were just looking to dance and… have fun. 我们只想跳跳舞 开心一下
[27:53] And Owen had scored some “Special K.” 欧文搞到了点”K粉”
[27:56] That hit is pretty hard, 那个劲儿太大了
[27:57] but Kristina had some of her mom’s oxy 但是克里斯蒂娜有她妈妈的氧可酮
[28:00] and said it would even us out. 可以均衡一下
[28:02] Somehow we ended up in Amy’s car, 不知怎么 我们都进了艾米的车
[28:04] and that’s where this picture was taken. 就是拍这张图的地方
[28:08] How did Owen end up on the side of the road? 欧文怎么会死在马路上
[28:11] He was having some seriously bad hallucinations, 他出现了严重的幻觉
[28:14] just… screaming and–and grabbing us. 一直在尖叫 还抓我们
[28:17] So we pulled the car over, and we made him get out. 所以我们把车停了下来 赶他下去了
[28:20] We just figured, he’d walk back to the rave. 我们以为他回晚会现场了
[28:24] But it was all over the news the next morning 但是第二天早上新闻在铺天盖地的报道
[28:25] that… that there had been a hit and run 那里有一起交通逃逸事故
[28:28] and that he’d been killed. 死者是他
[28:29] And why didn’t you come forward? 你们为什么不自首
[28:32] Oh, we were just kids then. 我们当时还是孩子
[28:35] We were scared out of our minds. You– 我们都吓傻了
[28:39] You have to understand, we had a lot to lose. 你们要理解 自首我们会付出很大代价
[28:42] We came from good families, we’d been accepted into college, 我们家境优越 已经被大学录取
[28:45] we… we made a pact. And we said, 我们做了个约定
[28:46] we– we wouldn’t tell anyone what happened that night… 约定不会把那晚的事情告诉任何人
[28:52] and that we’d never see each other again. 以后再不往来
[28:56] Look, I’m not excusing how we handled it. 我不是在为我们找借口
[28:58] We were… stupid, 我们是很蠢
[29:00] but… we didn’t do anything. 但是我们什么都没做
[29:04] Well, someone thinks you did. 有人不这么认为
[29:07] What did you do with the money? 你们怎么把钱交给他的
[29:11] The note said to put it in a dumpster 信上说把钱放进巴勒克街和汤普森街交界处的
[29:13] at Bleecker and Thompson. 垃圾桶里
[29:16] We didn’t want some scandal messing up our lives, 我们不希望有丑闻打搅我们的生活
[29:18] So we did it. 所以我们就照做了
[29:20] We paid. 我们把钱给他了
[29:23] So why did he come after us? 为什么他还不放过我们
[29:28] Okay, the corner of Bleecker and Thompson– 巴勒克街和汤普森街的交界处
[29:31] there are no security cameras at the drop site, 放钱的地方没有监控器
[29:33] and so far, no witnesses. 目前为止 也没有证人
[29:35] He covered his bases. 他面面俱到
[29:36] I know. It’s really starting to piss me off. 我真的有点恼火了
[29:38] Yeah, and you get cute when you get angry. 你生气的时候还挺可爱的
[29:41] But not when you get angry with me. 但生我气就不可爱了
[29:44] So I took a look Owen’s family. 我查了一下欧文家里的情况
[29:46] I think I found someone with motive. 发现一个有动机的人
[29:47] Turns out he has an older brother, 他有一个哥哥
[29:48] and apparently, they were close. 很明显 他们关系很好
[29:50] Any connection to our victims? 和死者有关系吗
[29:51] Oh, yeah 有的很
[29:53] See for yourself. 自己看吧
[29:55] Wait. That’s Leslie’s husband Darren. 等等 他是莱斯利的老公达伦
[29:58] So Owen’s brother is married to our first victim’s sister? 欧文的哥哥娶了第一个被害人的妹妹
[30:00] What are the odds, right? 是啊 这世界可真小
[30:02] Maybe Darren somehow found out that his wife’s sister 也许达伦发现了他妻子的姐姐
[30:04] was responsible for his brother Owen’s death. 与他弟弟的死有关
[30:06] Well, maybe the families just knew each other socially. 或者是两家本来就是世交
[30:08] It doesn’t mean that Darren’s our killer. 这不能说明达伦就是凶手
[30:09] Oh, that doesn’t, but this might. 的确 但我要说的事能证明
[30:11] C.S.U. tracked down where the photo was processed. 鉴证组找到了处理照片的地方
[30:13] It’s from a roll of film, 这张是一卷胶卷里的
[30:14] and the guy who dropped it off had three copies made. 那个人洗了三张照片
[30:16] And does the guy’s description match Darren’s? 店员描述的长相与达伦符合
[30:18] Even better. They had surity cameras. 不需要描述 他们有监控
[30:24] It’s him. 就是他
[30:28] I got here as fast as I could. 我尽快赶来了
[30:31] So is there any news? 有什么消息吗
[30:32] Did you find out who did this to my sister? 找到杀害我妹妹的人了吗
[30:36] Uh, first let me ask, 我先问个问题
[30:38] what was Amy’s relationship with your husband’s brother– 你妹妹和你小叔子的关系如何
[30:41] Owen? 我是指欧文
[30:42] They were high school friends. 他们是高中时期的好朋友
[30:44] We all were. 我们都是朋友
[30:46] What does this have to do with Amy? 这和艾米的案子有什么关系
[30:48] Owen died years ago. 欧文很久以前就去世了
[30:50] You ever see this before? 你见过这张照片吗
[30:54] No. 没见过
[30:58] That’s Amy, 这是艾米
[31:00] and that’s Owen. 这是欧文
[31:02] These two I don’t know. 这两个女孩我不认识
[31:04] – It’s from the night that he was killed. – Okay. -这是他出车祸那晚照的照片 -这样啊
[31:08] Your husband Darren had it printed up two weeks ago. 你丈夫达伦两周之前把它洗了出来
[31:11] Do you have any idea how he got it? 你知道他怎么得到这张照片的吗
[31:14] Last month, 上个月
[31:15] we were cleaning out my dad’s attic. 我们在整理我爸爸的阁楼
[31:17] And found a camera with a roll of film inside. 找到了一个相机 里面有卷胶卷
[31:23] Darren thought it would be fun to see what was on it. 达伦很想看看胶卷上的照片 觉得有趣
[31:27] You–you don’t think he had anything to do with Amy… 你们不是觉得他和艾米的死有关吧
[31:33] Do you? 是这样吗
[31:34] I don’t know what you guys are talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[31:35] I didn’t blackmail anybody. 我没有敲诈任何人
[31:37] All right, so then you don’t recognize this photo? 那你不认识这张照片咯
[31:42] Absolutely not. 绝对不认识
[31:43] And then… this isn’t you, is it, Darren? 这个人也不是你 对吧 达伦
[31:49] I can only imagine how you must have felt. 我能想象你的感觉
[31:51] After all these years, realizing your own sister-in-law 这么多年了 竟然发现自己的小姨子
[31:54] might be involved in your brother’s death. 也许和弟弟的死有关
[31:56] We found the cash in your storage locker in Queens– 我们在皇后区你的储藏柜里找到了现金
[31:59] $151,815. 151815刀
[32:02] Which, by wild coincidence, is exactly $50,605 times 3. 诡异地恰好是50605的三倍
[32:12] Owen was high. 欧文吸嗨了
[32:14] He was messed up. 他神志不清
[32:15] They knew that, and what did they do? 她们明明知道 她们做了什么
[32:16] They left him there. 她们把他扔在那儿
[32:19] They left him and he died like road kill. 她们丢下他 任由他像动物一样被撞死
[32:21] You could’ve gone to the police. 你本可以去报警的
[32:22] Because they did such a bang-up job the first time around? 报警干嘛 他们第一次调查得那么”出色”
[32:26] I just wanted them to pay something 我只想让她们
[32:27] for what they did. 为她们的所作所为付出代价
[32:30] I was even gonna use the money 我甚至想要用这笔钱
[32:31] to set up a scholarship fund in Owen’s name. 以欧文的名义建立一个奖学金基金会
[32:33] Really, a scholarship fund? 真的吗 奖学金基金会
[32:36] And what’s your spin on murder? 那谋杀你要建立个什么
[32:38] The money wasn’t enough. 有了钱还不够
[32:39] You wanted revenge. 你想复仇
[32:41] You wanted them to die like your brother, 你想让她们像你弟弟一样死去
[32:43] dressed in fairy-tale costumes, 穿着童话的服装
[32:45] O.D.’ing on the some drug he did. 过量摄入他服用的毒品
[32:47] What? No. 什么 我没有
[32:51] I don’t know who killed them, but it wasn’t me. 我不知道谁杀了她们 但是不是我
[32:53] That’s gonna be tough to believe, Darren. 很难让人相信 达伦
[32:54] You had motive, you blamed them for Owen’s death, 你有动机 你因为欧文的死怪罪她们
[32:57] and you just admitted to blackmailing them. 而且你还承认你勒索了她们
[33:03] I want a lawyer. 我要求请律师
[33:08] Of course you do. 你当然要
[33:12] Darren doesn’t need a lawyer. 达伦不需要律师
[33:13] He needs a miracle. 他需要奇迹
[33:16] His wife told Ryan that 他妻子跟莱恩说
[33:19] he wasn’t at the house when the murders were committed. 事发时他并不在家
[33:22] So that’s it then. 结案了
[33:24] Yeah, for this case. 是啊 这件案子结了
[33:25] We did everything but tie a bow on it for the D.A. 我们为地检官准备得够充分了 就差系蝴蝶结了
[33:29] Right this way, Ms. Morgan. 这边请 摩根女士
[33:37] Is it true, Darren? 是真的吗 达伦
[33:39] Is it true? 是真的吗
[33:41] Look me in the eyes and tell me it’s not true! 看着我说这不是真的
[33:43] No, babe. I didn’t hurt anyone. 不 宝贝 我没有伤害任何人
[33:44] You blackmailed my sister! 你勒索我的妹妹
[33:45] You lied to me. 你骗我
[33:46] You– no, l-listen. 听着
[33:47] I’m telling you the truth, okay? I didn’t kill anyone. 我说的是真话 我没有杀害任何人
[33:50] I just wanted them to pay. 我只想让她们给钱
[33:51] Who would do it then? You had the picture. 那是谁干的 你有照片
[33:53] No, no! Babe, I swear– 不 宝贝 我保证
[33:54] Oh, my God. It was you! 我的天 就是你
[33:54] I swear. I swear. Babe– 我发誓 我发誓
[33:55] You know what? You need to get away from me… 你离我远一点
[33:57] Right now! 远点
[33:58] Listen. Les– 听我说 小莱
[33:59] You’ve just gotta stay…away. 你离我远一点
[34:06] Murder does more damage to the living than to the dead. 谋杀让活着的人更痛苦
[34:09] Yeah, all because of a terrible secret. 全都因为一个可怕的秘密
[34:11] Well, secrets are like time bombs. 秘密就像是定时炸弹
[34:13] Yeah, eventually, they… explode. 终究还会爆炸
[34:18] You know, Castle, i’m not saying that I condone what Darren did, 卡塞尔 我不是原谅达伦所作的一切
[34:20] but I do understand it. 但是我理解他
[34:22] Yeah. No, I understand wanting revenge. 我懂想要复仇的滋味
[34:26] The way he went about it doesn’t add up, though. 但是他采用的方式好奇怪
[34:27] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:28] Well, blackmail is revenge from a distance. 勒索是远距离复仇
[34:32] Murder is up close and personal. 谋杀却是近距离的 私怨的
[34:33] It doesn’t make sense he would do both. 两样都做 没道理啊
[34:34] Don’t underestimate him. 别低估了他
[34:36] I mean, the only reason that he copped to blackmail 他承认勒索的唯一目的
[34:38] was to avoid murder charges. 是想逃避谋杀指控
[34:41] And like any psychopath, 和其他变态狂一样
[34:42] he’s a great actor. 他是个好演员
[34:43] – Oh, speaking of… – Psychopaths or actors? -说到… -说到变态狂还是说到演员
[34:45] I-I was thinking about your mom. 我想到了你妈妈
[34:46] Oh, so a little of both. 原来你是指提到这两个词
[34:47] I think we can make the play. 我们应该赶得上你老妈的演出
[34:49] Really? 当真要去
[34:50] So you want to venture into the dark, scary woods? 你想在黑暗恐怖的树林中冒险吗
[34:53] Don’t worry, Castle. I got a gun. 别害怕 卡塞尔 我可是带枪的
[34:55] I’ll protect you from the big bad wolf. 我会保护你不被大灰狼吃掉的
[34:56] You’d use your gun on my mother? 你会为了我对我老妈痛下杀手
[35:00] I’m touched. 我好感动
[35:01] Thank you. 多谢
[35:08] Ah, thank you. 谢谢
[35:09] Oh, wow, Castle. This is quite the soiree. 天啊 卡塞尔 这称得上是个社交聚会了
[35:11] Yeah, it’s a family trait. 这是家族特点
[35:13] We tend to go big. Cheers. 都爱把规模搞大 干杯
[35:15] Cheers. 干杯
[35:19] – Would you excuse me a moment? – Yeah. -失陪一下 -好的
[35:25] Hey. You came. 你来了
[35:26] Oh, it means so much to me, darling. 这对我来说意义重大 亲爱的
[35:29] She was worried you wouldn’t make it. 她担心你不会来
[35:30] Break a leg, mother. 老妈 祝你演出成功
[35:31] We have a schedule to keep. Curtain in two minutes. 抓紧时间 两分钟后开幕
[35:33] I can’t get this bow straight. 这个蝴蝶结总是打不对
[35:35] Allow me. Allow me. 我来帮你吧
[35:38] Oh, maybe I should have Alexis do it. 我应该让阿丽克西斯帮我打结的
[35:40] I mean, how many bows have you tied in your lifetime? 你这辈子都没打过几个蝴蝶结
[35:42] Well, I tie my shoes every day. 但我每天系鞋带啊
[35:44] If you remember, you taught me. 还是你教我的 记得吗
[35:45] Yeah, yeah, true. 是啊 没错
[35:48] The bow. 蝴蝶结
[35:50] The bow was tied incorrectly. 蝴蝶结系得不对
[35:52] Well, I told you, we should’ve had Alexis do it. 我早说过应该让阿丽克西斯帮我系的
[35:54] Not you bow. The other bow. The one on her costume. 不是说这个结 是另一个 她服装上的那个
[35:57] We arrested the wrong man. 我们抓错人了
[36:02] What? I-I don’t understand. 什么 我不懂
[36:04] So you’re saying Darren didn’t do it? 你是说达伦不是凶手吗
[36:06] Well, he’s guilty of blackmail, 他敲诈勒索是真的
[36:07] but that’s as far as it goes. 但他没有杀人
[36:09] So what if the killer’s still out there? 那如果凶手依然逍遥法外
[36:10] What if he comes after me 他来杀我怎么办
[36:11] He won’t. 不会的
[36:13] We have officers outside 24/7. 我们的警员全天候守候
[36:16] We’ll find him, Charlotte. 我们会抓到凶手的 夏洛特
[36:17] We just, um, 我们只是
[36:18] we need a bit of your help. 我们想要你帮点忙
[36:19] Of course. Whatever I can do. 当然 我尽我所能
[36:22] Well, we think that the key to finding the real kill 我们认为抓到真凶的关键
[36:26] is through understanding exactly what happened 是要弄清欧文被撞死的那天晚上
[36:29] the night of Owen’s death. 到底发生了什么
[36:30] Can you answer a few questions? 你能回答几个问题吗
[36:33] Y-yeah. I mean, I guess so, 好吧 尽量吧
[36:34] though I’m pretty sure I told you everything I know. 但我把知道的都告诉你们了
[36:36] Well, last time we spoke, you said that everyone 上次我们谈话时 你说所有人
[36:38] was in Amy’s car? 都在艾米的车上
[36:39] Right. 是的
[36:40] And who was driving? 开车的是谁
[36:42] She was. Why? 艾米 怎么
[36:44] Well, we did a little checking. 我们调查了一下
[36:46] The day after Owen died, 欧文去世次日
[36:47] Amy brought her car to a body shop. 艾米把她的车带到汽车修理店
[36:48] She had a broken grille and a dented bumper. 车子的护栅和保险杠都坏了
[36:50] Any idea how she got those dents? 知道是怎么损坏的吗
[36:54] Charlotte, what really happened that night? 夏洛特 那天晚上到底发生了什么
[36:56] Did Owen try to get back into the car? 欧文有没有试图回到车上
[36:59] Maybe Amy panicked, 可能艾米慌张了
[37:01] Accidentally hitting him as she drove away? 离开时不小心撞到他了
[37:08] Charlotte? 夏洛特
[37:10] I begged Amy to go back. 我祈求艾米掉头的
[37:13] Kristina and I both did. 克里斯蒂娜和我都劝的
[37:14] We begged her, but she just kept driving. 我们求她掉头 但她仍然径直开
[37:16] She didn’t mean to hurt him. 她不是有意要撞他的
[37:17] It was just an accident. 是场意外
[37:21] That’s the truth. That’s what really happened. 这就是真相
[37:24] Is it? 真的吗
[37:27] Take a look at how the bows 看看这些蝴蝶结
[37:30] are tied on the victims’ costumes. 都是怎样系在被害人的服装上的
[37:36] What about them? 怎么了
[37:38] Well, the killer tied these bows 这些蝴蝶结是凶手系的
[37:39] after the victims were drugged. 在被害人被下药之后
[37:42] See how they look, 注意蝴蝶结的样式
[37:43] How the loops are pleasingly horizontal? 都是完美的水平
[37:47] Now… look at the bow on your sleeping beauty outfit. 再来看看系在你睡美人服装上的蝴蝶结
[37:53] See how the loops are vertical? 蝴蝶结却是竖直的
[37:55] It’s a little weird. 有点奇怪
[37:57] I mean, if the killer tied all three bows, 如果三个蝴蝶结都是凶手系的
[37:59] Why would yours be different? 为什么偏偏你的与别人的不同
[38:01] It’s because you tied all three bows. 因为这三个蝴蝶结都是你系的
[38:05] This one is different because you tied it on yourself 这个不同是因为这是你给自己系的
[38:08] behind your back. 系到身后
[38:09] No. I was attacked. 不 我被攻击了
[38:11] I am a victim. 我是被害人
[38:13] Yet, your doctor said you received 但医生说你只摄入了
[38:15] half the dose of oxy that the other girls got, 相当于其他女孩体内一半剂量的氧可酮
[38:17] A nonlethal dose. 不致死的剂量
[38:19] How soon after we pulled up 当我们把车停到你家门外
[38:20] outside of your building did you give yourself that shot? 你过了多久想出给自己注射毒品的
[38:22] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[38:24] Why would I fake an attack on myself? 我为什么要制造自己被袭击的假象
[38:26] So no one would suspect you 这样就没人会怀疑
[38:27] of silencing the only two witnesses to your crime. 你杀害了目睹你罪行仅有的两个目击证人
[38:29] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么啊
[38:30] At the time, Kristina and Amy 当时克里斯蒂娜和艾米
[38:33] were willing to bury your secret, 都同意帮你保守秘密
[38:35] But then… 但后来
[38:37] This photo showed up. 这张照片出现了
[38:39] I mean, how long could you expect them to keep the secret, 你还能再指望她们保守多久呢
[38:41] Especially since you were at fault? 尤其是犯案的人是你
[38:43] All you could think about was the scandal– 你所想的只有这桩丑事
[38:45] Jail, how it would ruin your life– 监狱会毁了你的人生
[38:49] All because Kristina and Amy knew the truth. 都是因为克里斯蒂娜和艾米知道真相
[38:52] Charlotte, 夏洛特
[38:53] you were behind the wheel in Amy’s car. 当天艾米的车是你驾驶的
[38:57] It was you that hit and killed Owen. 是你开车撞了欧文 导致他的死亡
[39:01] No, Amy was driving. I told you. 不 我说了 车是艾米开的
[39:04] Then why did you pay for the car repairs? 那为什么汽车修理费是你支付的
[39:08] We have the receipt. 我们有收据
[39:21] You don’t know what happened that night. 你们不知道那天晚上发生了什么
[39:24] You can’t prove that I hit Owen, 你们证明不了我撞了欧文
[39:26] and you can’t prove that I killed Amy or Kristina. 你们也证明不了我杀了艾米和克里斯蒂娜
[39:32] Yes, I can. 我能
[39:34] Your firm handled the reverse mortgage 你的事务所处理了一位年迈女士
[39:36] of an old woman named Jamie Isaacson. 杰米·伊萨克森的反向抵押贷款业务
[39:39] She paid closing costs with her credit card. 她用信用卡支付了服装费
[39:42] That’s the same credit card 而那就是你用来
[39:44] that you used to pay for all three costumes. 支付那三套服装的信用卡
[39:50] Charlotte Boyd, you are under arrest 夏洛特·博伊德你因谋杀
[39:51] for the murders of Amy Morgan… 艾米·摩根
[39:53] Kristina Curtis, 克里斯蒂娜·柯蒂斯
[39:54] and the wrongful death of Owen Thomas. 和过失杀死欧文·托马斯被捕
[40:02] The bows? 蝴蝶结
[40:04] Seriously? 就这么露陷了
[40:10] She’s actually the perfect fairy-tale villain. 她其实是完美的童话坏蛋
[40:12] Like the big bad wolf, 好比大灰狼
[40:13] she disguised herself as an innocent, 把自己伪装成无辜的人
[40:14] but like snow white’s evil stepmother, 又好比白雪公主里的邪恶继母
[40:16] she was willing to do anything, even kill, 她不择手段 甚至杀戮
[40:18] to protect her image. 只为了保护自己形象
[40:19] After all these years, 这么多年过去了
[40:21] maybe Owen’s family can have some closure about his death. 也许欧文的家人终于可以释怀了
[40:23] Yeah, but at what cost? 但是代价呢
[40:24] Two women are dead, 两个女人死了
[40:25] Darren’s still being charged with blackmail, 达伦依然被指控敲诈勒索
[40:27] and I’m sure his marriage is over. 我确定他妻子肯定跟他离婚
[40:28] Well, and that’s why we need fairy tales 这就是我们需要童话的原因
[40:30] in the face of too much reality, 面对太多残酷的现实
[40:32] to remind us that happy endings are still possible. 童话提醒我们美好的结局依然可能
[40:35] All right. See you in the morning. 好的 明早见
[40:36] – Later. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[40:38] Speaking of fairy tales, 说到童话故事
[40:39] my mother is ready to give her encore performance. 我老妈要安可演出了
[40:42] Time to go back into the woods? 该回到黑暗丛林了吗
[40:43] Still got your gun? 还带着枪吗
[40:45] It was the opportunity of a lifetime– 这是一生一次的好机会
[40:50] the chance to originate the role 有机会在百老汇塑造
[40:51] of the wicked witch on Broadway. 一个邪恶的巫婆的角色
[40:53] But it would mean being away from home 但这也意味着要离开家
[40:56] Six nights a week, two matinees. 一周演六个晚场 两个日场
[40:58] Huh. What was I to do? 我该怎么做呢
[41:00] Realize that none of it ever happened? 要知道这全是虚构的
[41:02] Francis Bacon once wrote, 弗朗西斯·培根曾写道
[41:05] “He that hath children 有子女之人
[41:07] hath given hostages to fortune.” 已将自己押给了命运
[41:11] Well, if I was a hostage, then my son Richard 如果我是人质 那么我的儿子理查德
[41:14] was my captor, 就是我的绑架者
[41:16] my enslaver. 我的奴役者
[41:18] Hey, I’m right here. 我人可就在这呢
[41:19] I turned down the role, turned my back on fortune. 我没有接演那个角色 我拒绝了财富
[41:24] And… 这
[41:25] it was the best career move I ever made, 是我职业生涯最棒的一次抉择
[41:27] for an even greater role came my way… 因为一个更伟大的角色出现在我面前
[41:30] A part– 这个角色
[41:32] perhaps the greatest role that I have ever played– 可能是我此生扮演过的最伟大的角色
[41:36] That… 那就是
[41:38] Of mother. 母亲
[41:41] That’s sweet. 太感人了
[41:42] You’re right. Thats sweet. 你说得没错 很感人
[41:46] Sorry. 抱歉
[41:46] Now if Richard 如果理查德
[41:48] had only been able to embrace the role of son 扮演儿子这个角色时 也能像我一样
[41:52] with the same level of commitment. 倾注那么多心血就好了
[41:55] And into the woods we go. 果然还是回到了黑暗森林
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme