时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hands in the air. Thomas Gage, you’re under arrest. | 把手举起来 托马斯·盖奇 你被铺了 |
[00:05] | Everything that you have on me, it’s all going away. | 你们掌握的有关我的证据都会消失无踪 |
[00:07] | I’m very interested in knowing how he got out of | 我也很想知道他是怎么在你们眼皮子底下 |
[00:09] | that holding cell on your watch. | 从牢房溜出去的 |
[00:11] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[00:14] | Rick Castle at a loss for words. | 里克·卡塞尔也有词穷的时候 |
[00:17] | Sophia Turner. | 索菲亚·特纳 |
[00:18] | Hello, Rick. | 你好 里克 |
[00:19] | You’re Clara Strike from the Derrick Storm books? | 你是德瑞克·斯道姆系列小说里的克莱拉·斯瑞克 |
[00:21] | Welcome to the CIA. | 欢迎来到中情局 |
[00:22] | Gage was our most effective asset. | 盖奇曾是我们的王牌特工 |
[00:24] | He went rogue. | 他变节了 |
[00:25] | Pandora is the code name for gage’s mission. | “潘朵拉”是盖奇任务的代号 |
[00:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[00:28] | Dr. Nelson Blakely. | 尼尔森·布莱克利博士 |
[00:29] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[00:30] | He was a legend at the agency. | 他曾是中情局的传奇 |
[00:32] | His approach was to find a small event | 他的方法是找到能引起 |
[00:35] | that could trigger a large event. | 大冲突的小事件 |
[00:36] | Blakely is the one who planned pandora. | 布莱克利是策划潘朵拉的人 |
[00:37] | This is beyond a worst-case scenario. | 那将远超出最坏的设想 |
[00:39] | Dr. Blakely, what’s going on? | 布莱克利博士 到底是怎么回事 |
[00:41] | I found a linchpin | 我发现了一个关键 |
[00:43] | that will bring about the end of our country as we know it. | 将会给我们的国家带来毁灭 |
[00:46] | – Dr. Blakely – they’re here. | -布莱克利博士 -他们来了 |
[00:49] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[00:56] | – Beckett! – Castle! | -贝克特 -卡塞尔 |
[01:03] | This door won’t open. | 这边门打不开了 |
[01:07] | Yeah, mine won’t either. | 我这边也是 |
[01:08] | I think the crash bent the frame. | 门框被撞变形了 |
[01:10] | We need something to break the glass. | 我们得找点东西把玻璃打碎 |
[01:11] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[01:14] | Castle, I can’t… | 卡塞尔 我 |
[01:16] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[01:18] | I-I think it got knocked out when we got hit. | 可能是我们撞车的时候被撞飞了 |
[01:20] | Help me look for it. | 帮我找找 |
[01:28] | I’m stuck. | 我被卡住了 |
[01:30] | What do you mean, you’re stuck? | 什么叫你被卡住了 |
[01:31] | I mean, my belt is jammed. | 我的安全带打不开了 |
[01:34] | And the seat won’t move. | 座位也动不了 |
[01:38] | Okay, what about a knife? Do you have a knife? | 刀子呢 你有刀吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 有 |
[01:41] | In the trunk. | 在后车厢里 |
[01:53] | Okay, look, we’re running out of time. | 听着 我们没时间了 |
[01:54] | I need you to see if you can find that gun, | 你得看看能不能找到枪 |
[01:56] | and we’ll just shoot the belt off. | 然后我们把安全打断 |
[01:59] | I can’t feel it. | 我摸不到 |
[02:00] | – Castle. – Okay, hang on. Hang on. | -卡塞尔 -等等 等等 |
[02:05] | Okay. Just stay here. | 待着别动 |
[02:30] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[03:00] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[03:09] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[04:28] | I guess the good thing about having your daughter at crime scenes is, | 我想有女儿在犯罪现场的好处 |
[04:31] | she can bring you dry clothes. | 就是她能给你带干衣服 |
[04:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:36] | And, um… | 还有 |
[04:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | You’d have done the same for me. | 你也会为我这么做的 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:42] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[04:46] | I’m just glad you found my gun. | 我只是庆幸你找到了我的枪 |
[04:49] | That whole, uh, sinking car thing– | 车掉水里这种桥段 |
[04:50] | much cooler in movies than it is in real life. | 看电影比亲身体验爽多了 |
[04:52] | And for the record, I prefer watching spy thrillers to being in them. | 我也想说 我还是更喜欢间谍片而不是参与其中 |
[04:55] | So… | 好吧 |
[04:57] | Tell me… | 老实交代 |
[04:58] | How can your victim look like Nelson Blakely | 为什么死者长得那么像 |
[05:00] | when he supposedly died ten years ago? | 本应死了十年的尼尔森·布莱克利 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I… | 是啊 我 |
[05:04] | Yeah, weird, isn’t it? | 是啊 很奇怪不是吗 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Weird. | 是 奇了怪了 |
[05:07] | Fake deaths, car in the water– | 假死 汽车落水 |
[05:09] | Don’t you think now is a good time | 你们就不觉得现在 |
[05:11] | to tell us what the hell is going on? | 应该告诉我们到底怎么回事吗 |
[05:12] | Uh… I’m sorry, Javi. | 不好意思 哈维尔 |
[05:15] | It’s classified. | 机密行动 |
[05:18] | I was special forces. | 我在特种部队待过 |
[05:19] | I used to eat classified for breakfast. | 机密行动以前是我的家常便饭 |
[05:21] | And yet writer boy can know? | 这个作家小子为什么就能知道 |
[05:23] | Okay. I’ll be over there with harbor patrol | 好吧 我去那边跟海港巡逻队一起 |
[05:25] | trying to figure out how to get your unit out of the drink. | 看怎么把你的车从水里捞出来 |
[05:31] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你们没事 |
[05:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | Writer boy? | 作家小子 |
[05:39] | – So you think our shooter was Gage? – Yeah. | -你觉得凶手是盖奇 -对 |
[05:41] | I think he’s getting rid of anyone | 我觉得他在除掉每一个 |
[05:42] | that could expose his rogue operations. | 会暴露他变节行动的人 |
[05:44] | Well, he’s doing a pretty good job. | 他干的真是不错啊 |
[05:45] | We still have no idea what Pandora is. | 我们到现在都不知道潘朵拉是什么 |
[05:47] | Well, we know that Blakely was afraid. | 我们知道布莱克利害怕了 |
[05:48] | And we know that he was working on something | 我们也知道他在进行一些 |
[05:50] | that was big enough to threaten the future of this country. | 足以威胁国家未来的研究 |
[05:52] | We just don’t know what the hell he was working on. | 我们只是不知道他在研究什么 |
[05:55] | There’s gotta be a clue somewhere in his life. | 他的生活中一定有些线索 |
[05:57] | Maybe there’s something on the body that will tell us. | 或许他尸体能泄露点玄机 |
[05:58] | No. We checked. There was nothing in his pockets. | 不 我们检查过了 他兜里什么都没有 |
[06:01] | But the way they were turned out makes me think | 不过从衣兜被翻出来的样子可以猜测 |
[06:03] | someone went through and emptied them. | 有人翻找过并把里面的东西拿走了 |
[06:04] | Gage. | 盖奇 |
[06:06] | Ryan, get some teams to search the building. | 莱恩 找人搜查一下建筑物 |
[06:07] | – What are we looking for? – I don’t know. | -我们要找什么 -我也不知道 |
[06:09] | But he brought us here for a reason. | 但是他带我们过来总是有原因的 |
[06:10] | Lanie, see what you can find on him– | 蕾妮 你能不能从他身上发现点什么 |
[06:12] | Dental, scars, prints, tattoos, | 牙齿 伤疤 指纹 纹身 |
[06:14] | anything that might tell us– | 任何能告诉我们 |
[06:25] | – He’s dead. – Yeah. | -他死了 -是啊 |
[06:27] | Look, I can explain. | 听着 我能解释 |
[06:28] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[06:39] | What the hell did you think you were doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[06:41] | What you wanted, finding Blakely. | 你想让我们做的 找布莱克利 |
[06:42] | You cracked his code and you didn’t even think to notify me? | 你破解了他的密码就不想着来告诉我一声吗 |
[06:45] | Look, in Castle’s defense, | 我得为卡塞尔说句话 |
[06:46] | it was a long shot, | 这事希望渺茫 |
[06:47] | and he didn’t want to waste your time if he was wrong. | 他不想自己判断错误而浪费了你的时间 |
[06:49] | And we were bringing the guy in… | 何况当时我们正要带他过来 |
[06:50] | When he was killed, in your custody. | 却被人杀了 还是在你的监护下 |
[06:52] | What were you doing at the docks? | 你们在码头做什么 |
[06:54] | – He asked us to take him there. – Why? | -他让我们带他去的 -为什么 |
[06:56] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[06:57] | Well, did you learn anything? | 你们问出任何事来了吗 |
[06:59] | Yes. | 问出来了 |
[07:00] | He was hired to analyze the United States for vulnerabilities. | 他受雇分析美国的弱点 |
[07:03] | He said he found a weakness in our economy– | 他说他发现了经济方面的一个漏洞 |
[07:06] | an unexpected linchpin–that, | 一个令人意想不到的关键 |
[07:07] | if someone went after it, would start the dominos falling. | 如果有人攻击此处 多米诺骨牌就会接连倒下 |
[07:11] | Falling toward what? | 会引发什么后果 |
[07:12] | The end of our country as we know it. | 给国家带来毁灭 |
[07:17] | So what’s our next move? | 那我们下一步做什么 |
[07:18] | There is no next move. | 没有下一步了 |
[07:20] | Not for you two. | 至少你们俩没有 |
[07:22] | It was a mistake bringing you into the loop. | 让你们参与此事就是个错误 |
[07:23] | You know, I really thought– | 我本来以为 |
[07:25] | I really thought you had changed. | 我以为你有改变 |
[07:27] | But you know what? | 结果呢 |
[07:28] | You are the same reckless, | 你还跟以前一样 |
[07:30] | immature, self-centered jackass that you always were, | 是个鲁莽 幼稚 自我为中心的混蛋 |
[07:33] | and you’ve put this investigation at risk. | 你将整个调查置于危险之中 |
[07:35] | – Look, I’m sorry- – You’re sorry? | -对不起 -对不起 |
[07:37] | We are on the verge of the next 9/11 or worse. | 我们面临的是下一个911 或许更糟 |
[07:39] | This isn’t one of your damn books, Rick. | 这不是你写的书 里克 |
[07:41] | This is real life, and when things go bad, | 这是真实生活 如果出了问题 |
[07:43] | you can’t just rewrite the ending like you did with us. | 你不能像对我们的事那样改写个结局了事 |
[07:49] | Get them both out of here. | 把他们带出去 |
[07:58] | So…You slept with her. | 这么说 你跟她睡过了 |
[08:00] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I slept with her. | 是是 我跟她睡了 |
[08:04] | Have there been others? | 还有别人吗 |
[08:06] | – Women? – Muses. | -女人吗 -你的缪斯 |
[08:07] | No. Why? | 没了 怎么 |
[08:11] | I just wanted to see how big the club was. That’s all. | 我就想看看缪斯俱乐部到底有多少人 |
[08:13] | Hey, guys. What do you got? | 同志们 有进展吗 |
[08:14] | First off, there is no club. | 首先 根本就没有这么个俱乐部 |
[08:17] | And second, we’re off the case if you recall. | 其次 我们不跟这个案子了 记得吗 |
[08:19] | We’re off their case. I still have a murder to solve. | 是不跟他们查了 我自己还有个凶杀案 |
[08:23] | Where your chief suspect | 可你的主要嫌疑犯恰好 |
[08:24] | is smack-dab in the middle of a CIA operation. | 是中情局行动中牵涉到的人 |
[08:26] | I don’t care what he’s in the middle of. | 我才不管他牵涉到哪里 |
[08:28] | Thomas Gage killed three people. | 托马斯·盖奇杀了三个人 |
[08:30] | One of them was in my custody. | 其中一人当时还是由我监护 |
[08:32] | He locked us in a trunk | 他把我们关在车后备箱里 |
[08:33] | and then he sent my cruiser to the bottom of the Hudson. | 他还把我的警车撞进了哈德逊河里 |
[08:35] | Gage is a trained covert operative. | 盖奇是个训练有素的秘密特工 |
[08:38] | There’s no way you can catch him. | 你不可能抓到他的 |
[08:39] | Yes, I can, if I figure out where he was going. | 我可以 只要想出来他下面会去哪 |
[08:42] | We find out what Blakely was working on, | 我们查明布莱克利在研究什么 |
[08:44] | we find the linchpin. | 从而找到那个关键点 |
[08:45] | We find the linchpin, we find Gage. | 找到关键点 就能找到盖奇 |
[08:55] | Anything on the warehouse? | 在仓库找到什么了吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah, right after you guys left, the feds showed up | 有啊 你们俩走了之后 联调局的人来了 |
[08:58] | and shut us down. | 中止了我们的调查 |
[08:59] | But we did find something on your vic Nelson Blakely. | 不过我们查到了死者尼尔森·布莱克利的一些信息 |
[09:02] | His prints came back as a Scott McGregor from long island city. | 他的指纹和长岛的斯科特·麦克格雷格相吻合 |
[09:05] | Problem is, McGregor seems to only exist on paper. | 问题是 这个麦克格雷格貌似只存在于文件上 |
[09:07] | We can’t find any trace of him in the real world. | 我们在现实世界里查不到他的踪迹 |
[09:09] | Did you guys send units to the listed address? | 你们派人去列出的地址盘查了吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah, and the family living there had never heard of him, | 去了 住在那的人说从没听说过他 |
[09:13] | and no one recognized his photo. | 也没人认得他的照片 |
[09:15] | Well, someone must have known him. | 肯定有人认识他 |
[09:16] | Someone did. | 是有人认识 |
[09:18] | He plays chess. That’s not a solo sport. | 他玩象棋 象棋没法一个人玩 |
[09:20] | I thought you were off the case. | 你不是不跟这案子了吗 |
[09:23] | Well, you heard what Sophia said. | 你听到索菲亚怎么说我的了 |
[09:24] | I’m a reckless, immature, self-centered jackass. | 一个鲁莽 幼稚 自我为中心的混蛋 |
[09:28] | If you’re stubborn enough to keep going, | 如果你固执到一定要继续查的地步 |
[09:30] | I’m stupid enough to go with you. | 那我就笨到跟着你继续的地步 |
[09:33] | All right. You guys canvass all of the chess parks in the city. | 好吧 你们去排查一下城里所有的象棋公园 |
[09:35] | Let’s see if we can dig up some of his opponents. | 看看能不能找到跟他对过弈的人 |
[09:39] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[09:42] | What? | 什么 |
[09:43] | What do you mean, the body never arrived? | 什么叫”尸体就没来” |
[09:45] | They intercepted it at transport. | 他们中途把尸体拦截了 |
[09:47] | Apparently, they had a court order. | 他们申请到了法院指令 |
[09:49] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:50] | How could they get a court order that fast? | 怎么可能这么快就申请到法院指令 |
[09:51] | I don’t know. Maybe you should ask your girlfriend. | 我怎么知道 要不你去问问你女朋友 |
[09:54] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[09:54] | Yes, okay. We slept together. | 行了吧 我们确实一起睡了 |
[09:57] | It was a long time ago. What’s the big deal? | 但那是很久以前了 有什么大不了的 |
[09:59] | There is no big deal. Sleep with whoever you want. | 没什么 爱跟谁睡跟谁睡 |
[10:01] | The more the merrier. | 多多益善 |
[10:05] | I have those, uh, toxicology reports you wanted. | 我把毒物检测报告拿来了 |
[10:08] | Oh, yes. Just set ’em there, sweetie. | 好 放那儿吧 亲爱的 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:14] | So enjoying your new internship? | 你喜欢你的新实习吧 |
[10:16] | Well, I’m learning a lot. | 我了解到了很多新东西 |
[10:18] | Too much I think. | 了解得太多了 |
[10:19] | And I thought the dead bodies were going to be the grossest part. | 我还以为最恶心的部分会是死尸呢 |
[10:22] | Funny. Good night. | 真幽默 晚安 |
[10:23] | So who was Beckett talking about? | 那么贝克特说的是谁 |
[10:25] | None of your business. Now go to bed. | 跟你无关 快去睡觉 |
[10:27] | The woman at the docks, who is she? | 在码头出现的那个女的是谁 |
[10:29] | Nobody. | 不是谁 |
[10:30] | Now go to bed. | 快去睡觉 |
[10:31] | I saw the way you looked at her. | 我看到你看她的眼神了 |
[10:32] | She’s not nobody. | 她绝不是一般人 |
[10:33] | Well, it doesn’t matter who she is | 她是谁都无所谓 |
[10:35] | because I am never going to see her again. | 反正我们不会再见面了 |
[10:38] | Now go to bed. | 现在快去睡觉吧 |
[10:42] | You know, if you’re going to keep secrets from me, | 要知道 你要是这么对我遮遮掩掩的 |
[10:44] | I might start keeping secrets from you, too. | 我或许也会开始对你有所隐瞒 |
[10:46] | At your age, I’m thinking, that might be a good idea. | 你这年纪 瞒着爸爸点事也挺好的 |
[10:55] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[10:56] | Hello, Rick. | 晚上好 里克 |
[11:08] | How–what are you–how did– how did you get in here? | 你怎么 做什么 你怎么进来的 |
[11:10] | I’m CIA. | 我是中情局特工 |
[11:14] | So they’re turning them into graphic novels now? | 你的小说现在还改编成漫画了 |
[11:16] | Yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[11:18] | The first one did well, so they’re gonna do another. | 第一本反响不错 他们还要改编一部 |
[11:20] | So what do you think, she look like me? | 你觉得怎么样 她看上去像我吗 |
[11:23] | Uh… What are you doing here? | 你到底来做什么 |
[11:29] | You’re going after Gage, aren’t you? | 你们还在追查盖奇不是吗 |
[11:33] | No. We’re off the case, remember? | 没有 我们不能跟这个案子了 记得吗 |
[11:34] | Mm. You used to be a better liar. | 还是过去的你更善于说谎 |
[11:38] | I know you’ve been looking into Blakely’s aliases. | 我知道你们在查布莱克利的化名 |
[11:41] | It’s okay, Rick. I don’t mind. | 没关系 里克 我不介意 |
[11:44] | In fact, I want you on this case. | 事实上 我希望你继续追查这个案子 |
[11:46] | – But… -I know what I said, | -但 -我知道我说过什么 |
[11:48] | but I also know what’s at stake. | 但我也知道事关重大 |
[11:50] | Bringing you and Beckett on board | 之前让你和贝克特加入调查 |
[11:51] | was not a popular decision, | 并不是一个很受欢迎的决定 |
[11:52] | and after what happened with Blakely, I had to make a stand. | 而且由于布莱克利的死 我得表明立场 |
[11:56] | But I know what kind of asset you can be. | 但是我知道你的能力 |
[12:00] | I know you’ll just keep digging no matter what I say. | 我知道不管我说什么你都会继续追查下去 |
[12:04] | It’s your nature. | 这是你的天性 |
[12:05] | You need to know how the story ends. | 你总得知道故事会有怎样的结局 |
[12:09] | Like with her. | 就像她的故事一样 |
[12:13] | Does she know about this? | 她知道这些吗 |
[12:14] | Well, that’s… | 那是… |
[12:20] | You always did like playing with dynamite. | 你总是喜欢玩危险游戏 |
[12:23] | Just be careful it doesn’t blow up in your face. | 只是小心别玩火自焚 |
[12:25] | She’s different. | 她与众不同 |
[12:26] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[12:28] | Or do you just think she is? | 还是只是你一厢情愿 |
[12:37] | I heard you hit the same dead end with Blakely as we did. | 听说你们和我们一样查布莱克利进了死胡同 |
[12:41] | I thought you might be able to try this. | 我想你们或许可以试一下这条线索 |
[12:46] | It’s what Blakely was looking for at the pier. | 这就是布莱克利去码头要找的东西 |
[12:47] | We found it in a go bag with plane tickets, cash, | 我们是在一个放着机票 现金和假身份证的 |
[12:50] | and some fake I.D.S. | 冲锋包里找到的 |
[12:52] | Account numbers? | 银行账号 |
[12:52] | All from domestic banks. | 全都是国内银行的 |
[12:54] | And since Blakely was a U.S. Citizen– | 鉴于布莱克利是美国公民 |
[12:55] | You’re prohibited from looking into them. | 你们没有权力继续调查他 |
[12:56] | But you guys aren’t. | 但是你们有 |
[12:58] | And those accounts may contain clues as to who hired him. | 这些帐号可能指向他的雇主的身份 |
[13:02] | And assuming you still want to know how the story ends… | 我想你仍然好奇故事的结局吧 |
[13:12] | Just keep me in the loop this time. | 只是这一次务必及时向我通报消息 |
[13:13] | And, Rick… | 还有 里克 |
[13:16] | Try not to get killed. | 尽量保住自己的性命 |
[13:20] | I’m still quite fond of you. | 我还是挺喜欢你的 |
[13:37] | Where are the boys? | 小伙子们都去哪儿了 |
[13:39] | They’re canvassing chess parks, | 他们在象棋公园做排查 |
[13:41] | looking for anyone that knew Blakely. | 看看有没有人认识布莱克利 |
[13:42] | And why aren’t you with them? | 你为什么没有跟他们一起去 |
[13:44] | Because my car is at the bottom of the Hudson, | 因为我的车正躺在哈德逊河河底 |
[13:47] | and Gates won’t issue me another one | 而且除非我上交事故报告 |
[13:48] | until I write up an incident report, | 盖茨就不肯给我配辆新车 |
[13:49] | which I can’t do because this case is classified. | 可是这案子是机密所以我又不能写报告 |
[13:54] | What? | 你笑什么 |
[13:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:56] | It’s just, that’s a perfect example of a linchpin. | 只是 真是一个关键理论的绝佳例证 |
[13:59] | This case might go unsolved all because | 这个案子可能永远不能侦破就因为 |
[14:01] | you don’t have access to a car. | 你拿不到一辆车 |
[14:04] | Don’t make me shoot you. | 不要逼我开枪打你 |
[14:06] | Well, if you shoot me, | 如果你真开枪打我 |
[14:08] | who’s gonna help you follow this lead? | 谁来帮你追查这条线索 |
[14:12] | Blakely’s bank account information. | 布莱克利的银行账户信息 |
[14:14] | It’s what he was going for on the pier. | 这就是他去码头要找的东西 |
[14:15] | If we can track his money– | 如果我们能追踪他的资产 |
[14:16] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里得到这个的 |
[14:19] | Sophia. | 索菲亚 |
[14:20] | She came to my place last night. | 她昨晚去了我家 |
[14:22] | – Not like that. – No, of course. | -不是你想得那样 -当然不是 |
[14:24] | So then what happened to “Reckless, immature, | 她不是说你是”鲁莽 幼稚 |
[14:25] | self-centered jackass”? | 自我为中心的混蛋”吗 |
[14:26] | She was posturing for her colleagues. | 她只是在同事面前表一下姿态 |
[14:29] | Beckett, it’s a lead. | 贝克特 这是一条线索 |
[14:32] | She wants us on the case. | 她希望我们继续追查此案 |
[14:38] | What do you think this is about, huh? | 你觉得到底发生了什么事 |
[14:39] | It smells like an intelligence op. | 感觉像是情报部门的活动 |
[14:41] | CIA, NSA, DHS? | 中情局 国安局还是国土安全部 |
[14:43] | Same letters, different alphabet. | 就那几个字母排列组合 |
[14:45] | I had some buddies from the service volunteer for intelligence ops. | 我以前部队里有些兄弟自愿参加情报部门行动 |
[14:48] | Yeah, how’d they like it? | 他们喜欢这份工作吗 |
[14:49] | They all died. | 他们都牺牲了 |
[14:52] | Hey, guys. Do you recognize this man? | 你们认识这个人吗 |
[14:56] | Matter of fact, I do. | 我还真认识他 |
[15:00] | Uh, he comes to the park two or three times a week. | 他大概每周会来这公园两三次 |
[15:03] | Looks for games. | 找人一起下棋 |
[15:04] | What do you know about him? | 你还知道些什么 |
[15:05] | He’s a crazy chess player. | 他是一个疯狂的棋手 |
[15:07] | Makes some weird moves, | 经常棋出怪招 |
[15:09] | like sacrificing his queen | 比如牺牲皇后 |
[15:11] | just to see what happens. | 只想看看会发生什么 |
[15:14] | He always wins, though. | 但是他总是会赢 |
[15:15] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[15:16] | Scott or something like that. | 叫斯科特什么的 |
[15:17] | But I-if you want to know about this guy, | 但是如果你们想多了解一下这个人 |
[15:19] | you should talk to Jani. | 你们应该去找雅尼聊聊 |
[15:21] | Jani? Who’s Jani? | 雅尼是谁 |
[15:22] | Another player. | 另一个棋手 |
[15:24] | Him and your guy… | 他跟你们要找的这个人 |
[15:26] | been spending a lot of time together lately. | 最近经常聚在一起 |
[15:30] | So Blakely had over $2 million in six accounts, | 布莱克利的六个账户总计有两百万 |
[15:33] | and none of them under his real name. | 但都是用假名开户 |
[15:34] | Deposits were made by nonprofits, aid groups, | 往里面存款的都是非营利性组织 援助协会 |
[15:37] | environmental organizations. | 还有环保组织 |
[15:38] | So if those were his secret consulting accounts, | 如果这些真是他的秘密咨询业务账户 |
[15:42] | it’s possible that one of those payments | 那么这些交易中极可能有一笔 |
[15:43] | was for operation Pandora. | 是支付潘朵拉计划的 |
[15:45] | Exactly. These two. | 没错 这两笔 |
[15:46] | Deposits of half a million dollars each. | 每笔存入五十万 |
[15:48] | This one was from three months ago, | 这一笔是三个月前 |
[15:50] | and this one was from a week ago. | 这一笔是一个星期前 |
[15:52] | His start and finish payments. | 是他开始和结束的报酬 |
[15:53] | Mm-hmm. Both from offshore accounts. | 对 均来自海外账户 |
[15:55] | But they’re closed. It’s a dead end. | 但现在账户已关闭 是条死胡同 |
[15:59] | We may have a lead on Blakely. | 我们可能找到条有关布莱克利的线索 |
[16:02] | Guy in the park said he’s been spending time with this man– | 公园里的人说他最近总和这人在一起 |
[16:04] | Janacek Spivey. | 雅那切克·斯佰威 |
[16:05] | 2-time national chess champion, | 两届全国国际象棋冠军 |
[16:07] | now an economics professor at the school of international affairs. | 现在担任国际事务学校的经济学教授 |
[16:10] | An economics professor? | 一个经济学教授 |
[16:11] | You think it’s related? | 你觉得与这事有关 |
[16:13] | Well, I don’t know if this helps, | 我不知道这资料是否有用 |
[16:14] | but the guy is also an advisor to the I.M.F., | 但他还是国际货币基金组织 |
[16:16] | the U.N. Economics Council, | 联合国经济委员会以及 |
[16:18] | and the congressional finance committee. | 国会财政委员会的顾问 |
[16:21] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[16:23] | But he said his name was McGregor, not Blakely. | 但他说自己叫麦克格雷格 不是布莱克利 |
[16:26] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[16:27] | Um, he was a hell of a chess player. | 他是个非常厉害的棋手 |
[16:30] | Uh, it seemed like he knew every move I was gonna make | 在我落子之前 他似乎总能洞察 |
[16:32] | before I made it. | 我要走的每一步 |
[16:33] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[16:35] | Personally. | 关于他个人 |
[16:38] | He never really talked about his personal life. | 其实他从没聊过他个人的事 |
[16:42] | Witnesses said you spent a lot of time talking. What about? | 有目击者称你们常聊天 谈了什么 |
[16:45] | Economic theory. | 经济学理论 |
[16:46] | When he found out what I did, | 在知道我的职业之后 |
[16:48] | he had a million questions. | 他就问了我一大堆问题 |
[16:49] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[16:51] | About world economic forces, | 有关世界的经济力量 |
[16:53] | historic socioeconomic models. | 历史上的社会经济模型 |
[16:56] | There were times it seemed like he knew more than I did. | 有时觉得他比我知道得还多 |
[16:58] | He was quite the hobbyist. | 他是个热忱的发烧友 |
[17:00] | Oh, he was more than just a hobbyist. | 他可不只是个发烧友 |
[17:03] | Did he focus on anything in specific? | 他有特别关注过什么东西吗 |
[17:05] | Uh, not that I remember. | 我没什么印象 |
[17:07] | Though he was very concerned with the U.S.economy. | 但他对美国经济非常关心 |
[17:09] | And he never mentioned any family or friends? | 他从没提过家人或朋友吗 |
[17:12] | – No. – Anywhere he might have shopped? | -没有 -他去哪里买东西 |
[17:14] | Anything that might indicate where he lived? | 有任何能看出他住哪的线索吗 |
[17:16] | No. B- but I think he lived in Union Square. | 没有 但我觉得他住在联合广场 |
[17:19] | And what makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:20] | After one of our walks, | 有次我们散步结束 |
[17:22] | uh, I discovered I’d left my chess set in the park. | 我发现把棋盘忘在公园了 |
[17:25] | And on my way back, I saw him head into a building there. | 往回走时 我看见他走向那里的一栋楼 |
[17:29] | Do you think you can identify that building for us? | 你能替我们指出是哪幢楼吗 |
[17:31] | I think so. | 我想可以 |
[17:34] | I gotta borrow your car. | 我得借下你的车 |
[17:38] | Uh, yeah, this is his place right here. | 对 他就住这里 |
[17:42] | But he said his name was Finley, not Blakely or McGregor. | 但他叫芬利 不是布莱克利或是麦克格雷格 |
[17:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:51] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[17:52] | Papers, computers, phone records, bills– | 报纸 电脑 电话记录 账单 |
[17:55] | anything that’ll help us figure out what he was up to. | 任何能帮我们想明白他在做什么的线索 |
[18:00] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[18:02] | Think I found it. | 我觉得我找到了 |
[18:17] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[18:36] | “Tax riots.” | 税务骚乱 |
[18:37] | “European economic collapse.” | 欧洲经济衰竭 |
[18:39] | “Iran invades Iraq!” | 伊朗侵略伊拉克 |
[18:40] | “Syria moves on Israel.” | 叙利亚攻击以色列 |
[18:43] | “U.S. commits troops to Taiwan.” | 美国遣军驻台湾 |
[18:45] | “U.S. commits troops to Middle East.” | 美国遣军驻中东 |
[18:47] | “Russia moves on Eastern Europe.” | 俄罗斯攻击东欧 |
[18:52] | What kind of an outcome was this linchpin supposed to create? | 这个关键要制造出怎样的后果啊 |
[18:57] | The end of our country as we know it. | 终结我们的国家 |
[19:00] | 2017年8月 美国投降 预计两千七百万伤亡 | |
[19:00] | A third world war. | 第三次世界大战 |
[19:11] | This can’t be real. | 不可能是真的 |
[19:12] | No one can predict all of this. | 没人能预言这些 |
[19:15] | Maybe not, | 或许不会 |
[19:16] | but a bunch of people smarter than us think he can | 但有些比我们聪明的人相信他能做到 |
[19:18] | and would kill to cover it up. | 也会为了掩盖这一切而杀人 |
[19:24] | I found an alarming vulnerability… | 我发现了一个令人担忧的弱点 |
[19:27] | Over here. | 看这边 |
[19:28] | A linchpin that was tied to the economy | 一个与经济相关的关键 |
[19:31] | that would cause crisis and devastation | 能造成我们前所未见的 |
[19:34] | beyond anything we’d ever seen. | 危机和破坏 |
[19:36] | The dominos would just never stop falling. | 多米诺骨牌会永不停歇地倒下去 |
[19:39] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[19:41] | I don’t know, but this is it. | 我不知道 但就是她了 |
[19:44] | She’s the linchpin. | 她就是那个关键 |
[19:46] | The first domino to fall that… leads to war. | 是第一块倒下的多米诺 将引发战争 |
[19:51] | I gave them the blueprint | 我把会给美国 |
[19:53] | that will bring out the end of our country as we know it. | 带来毁灭的蓝图交给了他们 |
[19:53] | “关键”杀手 已出现 | |
[19:56] | I have to call them. They have to know. | 我得给他们打电话 他们得知道这个 |
[19:59] | Put the phone down. | 挂掉电话 |
[20:01] | – Gage? – Put the phone down now. | -盖奇 -快挂电话 |
[20:04] | Now run. | 快跑 |
[20:05] | – What? – Run! | -什么 -跑 |
[20:23] | I thought you were the bad guy. | 我以为你是坏人 |
[20:25] | If I were the bad guy, you’d be dead by now. | 如果我是坏人 你们现在早死了 |
[20:27] | This way. | 这边走 |
[20:28] | No, my car is out front. | 不 我的车就在外面 |
[20:29] | They’re watching your car. You go that way, and you’ll die. | 他们盯着你的车呢 你出去就必死无疑 |
[20:31] | Who’s out there? Who are they? | 外面的人是谁 |
[20:33] | You can have answers or you can live. | 知道答案和活着出去二选一 |
[20:35] | Your choice. | 你来选吧 |
[20:47] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[20:48] | We need to call our CIA contact. | 我们得联系中情局的联络人 |
[20:50] | We need to tell them what’s going on. | 我们得告诉他们发生了什么 |
[20:50] | No calls. | 不许打电话 |
[21:07] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[21:08] | Someplace safe, but we don’t have much time, all right? | 安全的地方 但我们没多少时间了 |
[21:10] | I’ve been on the grid, I’ve heard the chatter. | 我潜逃之前也听到了风声 |
[21:11] | Whatever this is, it’s going down tomorrow. | 不管到底是什么事 都将于明天发生 |
[21:13] | Now you got to Blakely’s before me. Who’s the target? | 你们比我先到布莱克利家 目标是谁 |
[21:16] | Why did you kill Blakely and McGrath? | 你为什么杀了布莱克利和麦格拉 |
[21:18] | I didn’t. | 我没杀他们 |
[21:24] | Come on. You really want me to take that gun away from you again? | 你还想让我再夺你一次抢吗 |
[21:26] | – We don’t have the time. – Make time. | -我们没时间了 -挤点时间 |
[21:36] | Look, as an asset, | 做为一个特工 |
[21:37] | you have to develop certain survival skills, all right? | 你必须训练出一些生存技能 |
[21:40] | Chief of which is the ability | 最首要的能力 |
[21:41] | to know something’s wrong without knowing why. | 就是发觉情况不对劲 即使原因不明 |
[21:44] | It’s always something small– | 通常是些小事情 |
[21:45] | A static pop on your safe house phone, | 安全屋的电话有稳定的杂音 |
[21:47] | a slight delay in authorization using your credit cards, | 刷卡时略微的延迟 |
[21:51] | or the almost imperceptible pauses | 或是在和联络员谈话时 |
[21:53] | in conversations with your handler. | 几乎察觉不到的停顿 |
[21:55] | Something’s wrong, | 就知道情况不妙 |
[21:56] | and if you don’t figure out what, | 如果你不查明是什么事 |
[21:58] | you’re not gonna survive the week. | 你就活不过这周 |
[22:00] | Now someone is trying to send this world | 现在 有人在一步步地把世界 |
[22:02] | spiraling towards war, | 引向战争 |
[22:03] | and they want me to take the fall, | 他们想让我做替罪羊 |
[22:04] | but neither of those things are gonna happen. | 但这两件事他们都休想得逞 |
[22:07] | Now I need you to tell me what the name of the target is. | 你得把目标的姓名告诉我 |
[22:11] | Look, let me call my CIA contact. | 让我先给我中情局的联系人打电话 |
[22:13] | – She can help us. – No. | -她可以帮我们 -不行 |
[22:15] | Everything indicates that Pandora’s being funded | 一切迹象表明潘朵拉是由 |
[22:18] | by military industrial concerns linked with Eastern Europe. | 与东欧有关联的军工部门资助的 |
[22:22] | They can’t pull off this operation, | 他们无法完成这样的行动 |
[22:24] | all right, not without help from the inside. | 必须有内应帮忙才有可能 |
[22:27] | Detective, don’t you get it? | 探长 你还不懂吗 |
[22:30] | My own people are setting me up. | 我的自己人在陷害我 |
[22:33] | And they’re not gonna stop until I’m dead, | 除非我死了 不然他们不会罢手 |
[22:35] | because I’m the diversion. | 我是他们的调虎离山之计 |
[22:37] | Okay, if everyone’s trying to stop me, then no one– | 如果每个人都在阻止我 却没人… |
[22:39] | Then no one’s trying to stop Pandora. | 没人去阻止潘朵拉 |
[22:41] | No one but me. | 除了我 |
[22:44] | Now I’m gonna ask you one last time, | 我最后问你一次 |
[22:48] | who’s the target? | 目标是谁 |
[23:03] | Hello, Thomas. | 你好啊 托马斯 |
[23:14] | It’s the oldest intelligence con job in the book– | 这是最老的情报机关骗局了 |
[23:17] | Create a crisis so you can ride in just in time to save the day. | 制造危机让你们身处险境 他好来化险为夷 |
[23:20] | Gage was playing you. | 盖奇在耍你们 |
[23:21] | He wanted you to think that he was the good guy. | 他想让你们觉得他是好人 |
[23:23] | He needed your trust. | 他需要你们信任他 |
[23:24] | Yeah, but then why did he ask us who the linchpin was? | 但是他为什么问我们”关键”是谁 |
[23:26] | Shouldn’t he have known? | 他不是应该已经知道了吗 |
[23:27] | He was protecting his op. | 他在保护他的行动 |
[23:29] | He was ascertaining how much we knew before he killed you. | 想要查明我们知情程度 然后再杀你们 |
[23:31] | Well, if you’re right and the attack on us was staged, | 如果你说的对 而袭击只是一出戏 |
[23:33] | then he can’t be working alone. | 那他不可能是单独行动 |
[23:35] | Gage must have a partner. | 盖奇肯定有一个同伙 |
[23:36] | Which means it’s not over. | 就是说这事还没完 |
[23:37] | Fire crews were unable to contain the blaze in Blakely’s apartment. | 消防人员没控制住布莱克利公寓的火势 |
[23:40] | All of his research is gone. | 他的研究都没了 |
[23:42] | I want you to run this through every facial rec database we have. | 在所有面部识别数据库里搜索这个 |
[23:45] | I want to know who she is | 我要知道她是谁 |
[23:46] | and I want to know how the hell a 10-year-old girl | 还有一个十岁的女孩 |
[23:48] | could be the first domino in the march toward war. | 怎么会是引发战争的第一块多米诺骨牌 |
[23:50] | Where’s Gage? | 盖奇在哪里 |
[23:51] | In the tank. | 在禁闭室 |
[23:59] | You know that guy you threw out the window– Gary Harper? | 那个被你扔出窗外的人加里·哈勃 |
[24:03] | He was a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[24:05] | Then you shouldn’t have sent him for me. | 那你就不该派他来找我 |
[24:10] | You know, we’ve met before. | 我们以前见过 |
[24:13] | In Berlin, | 在柏林 |
[24:14] | the Mannheim business. | 曼海姆那件事 |
[24:16] | You were there at the drop-off with the Spaniard. | 交货的时候你也跟西班牙人在一起 |
[24:18] | You were good. | 你很棒 |
[24:22] | So who are you working for now? | 你现在在为谁卖命 |
[24:29] | Who’s the girl? | 那个小女孩是谁 |
[24:31] | Who’s the linchpin? | “关键”是谁 |
[24:33] | Who put me in the cold? | 谁让我坐了冷板凳 |
[24:35] | Who set me up? | 谁陷害了我 |
[24:37] | So you think there’s someone inside the CIA– | 那么你认为中情局内有内应 |
[24:40] | a mole, a traitor? | 有个内鬼 叛徒 |
[24:41] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想得吗 |
[24:44] | You know, I think you could be right. | 我想你或许是对的 |
[24:47] | And I think it’s you. | 那个人就是你 |
[24:48] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯下错误 |
[24:49] | No, you and your partner are making a mistake. | 不 你和你的同伙在犯错 |
[24:52] | I don’t have a partner. | 我没有同伙 |
[24:54] | The guy out there, the one that killed McGrath and Blakely | 那个杀了麦格拉和布莱克利的人 |
[24:57] | and drove your friends into the water, | 那个把你的朋友撞进河里 |
[24:59] | the one carrying out operation Pandora, | 正在执行潘朵拉的那个人 |
[25:00] | he’s not with me. | 他和我不是一伙人 |
[25:03] | I saw him at the docks, the way he moved. | 我在港口看到他了 看他的身手 |
[25:06] | He’s with you. | 他是你们的人 |
[25:08] | He’s CIA. | 他是中情局特工 |
[25:27] | Are you sure he’s lying? | 你确定他在说谎吗 |
[25:28] | He’s not expressing any of the physiological traits. | 他没有显露出任何撒谎的身体特征 |
[25:30] | He’s trained to lie without betraying himself. | 他接受过说谎训练 不会露出马脚 |
[25:32] | He wants to divide us, make us suspicious of each other. | 他想挑拨我们之间的关系 让我们互相怀疑 |
[25:35] | Trust me. There’s no mole but him. | 相信我 叛徒绝对是他 |
[25:37] | What if you’re wrong? What if he’s telling the truth? | 万一你判断错了 他说得是事实呢 |
[25:39] | That is immaterial. | 这无关紧要 |
[25:40] | Right now, there is someone else out there, | 现在 外面还有人 |
[25:41] | who is preparing to go through with Pandora, | 正在准备实行潘朵拉 |
[25:43] | and that girl is the key. | 那个小女孩是关键 |
[25:45] | We need to find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[25:52] | Still negative on all databases. | 所有的数据库都查不到 |
[25:54] | She’s a foreign national. She might not be in any of ours. | 她是外籍人士 可能不在我们的数据库里 |
[25:56] | What about her school uniform? | 她的校服呢 |
[25:57] | Can you identify her through that? | 可以通过那个找到她吗 |
[25:58] | We tried. There’s not enough of the crest visible to identify it. | 试过了 露出的校徽太少 无法辨认 |
[26:01] | Do you really buy this, that killing a little girl | 你们真的相信吗 谋杀一个小女孩 |
[26:03] | could lead to the collapse of the United States? | 会导致美国的瓦解 |
[26:05] | I mean, it just seems crazy. | 太荒谬了 |
[26:07] | Yeah, well, so did Blakely’s first linchpin. | 布莱克利的第一个关键理论也很荒谬 |
[26:09] | They asked him to develop a nonnuclear military strategy | 他们要求他制定一个非核军事战略 |
[26:12] | that would bring down the Soviet Union. | 能够瓦解苏联 |
[26:14] | Turns out, all we had to do was outspend them. | 结果发现 我们只需开支超过他们即可 |
[26:18] | Need to take another run at Gage. | 得再审讯一下盖奇 |
[26:20] | Looks like he’s all we’ve got. | 看来他是我们目前唯一线索了 |
[26:35] | Put us on lockdown. | 封锁这里 |
[26:36] | No one leaves or enters the facility. | 禁止任何人进出 |
[26:42] | Contact burns. He was shot point-blank. | 接触烧伤 他是被近距离射杀的 |
[26:44] | How is it that nobody heard the shot? | 怎么会没有人听到枪声 |
[26:46] | The room is soundproof. | 这间房子是隔声的 |
[26:48] | The real question is… | 关键问题在于 |
[26:51] | how come nobody saw? | 怎么会没人看到 |
[26:52] | Someone hacked the video stream. | 有人黑了视频流 |
[26:54] | How is that possible? You’re the CIA. | 怎么可能 你们可是中情局 |
[26:56] | You have the most secure computers in the world. | 你们的电脑是全世界最安全的 |
[26:58] | It’s possible because Gage was right. | 盖奇有可能没说谎 |
[26:59] | There’s a mole in the CIA, | 局里有叛徒 |
[27:00] | and he’s in this unit. | 那个人就是这个团队中的一员 |
[27:02] | Facility’s locked down. | 封锁完毕 |
[27:03] | All personnel have been accounted for. | 所有人员都在岗 |
[27:04] | How many people had access to that room? | 有多少人有权限进入那个房间 |
[27:06] | 18. | 18个 |
[27:07] | Ma’am, I’ve isolated the subroutine used to doctor the video. | 长官 我已经隔离了篡改视频的子程序 |
[27:10] | It was embedded in a software worm to escape detection. | 它嵌在一个蠕虫病毒里才没被发现 |
[27:12] | Then there’s no way to tell where it came from. | 就是说查不出它的来源 |
[27:14] | I may be able to use a reductive logarithm | 我或许可以使用还原算法 |
[27:16] | to isolate the pathway it took through the system. | 以分离出它进入系统的路径 |
[27:18] | It might tell us where it was loaded. | 这样也许就能知道来源了 |
[27:19] | – You can do that? – I can try. | -你能做到吗 -我试试 |
[27:22] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[27:24] | Wow. I got no idea what they’re talking about, | 我完全不懂他们在说什么 |
[27:27] | but this is very exciting. | 可这好令人好激动啊 |
[27:29] | There it is. Starting the trace. | 好了 开始追踪 |
[27:37] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[27:37] | That’s the terminal address where the virus was uploaded. | 这就是上传病毒的终端地址 |
[27:40] | Whose is it? | 是谁的 |
[27:44] | Agent Trahn’s. | 杜兰特工 |
[27:46] | What? No. | 什么 不是我 |
[27:47] | – There’s been a mistake. – Get your hands where I can see them. | -你们弄错了 -把手放在显眼位置 |
[27:50] | Get down on the ground now! Do it now! Down now! | 趴在地上 现在 快点 趴下 |
[27:51] | Wait! It’s a decoy. | 等一下 那是个诱饵 |
[27:52] | The hacker piggybacked the I.P. it’s not Trahn. | 黑客盗用了那个IP 不是杜兰 |
[27:54] | Then who is it? | 那到底是谁 |
[27:55] | Whoever uploaded it used Trahn’s terminal I.P. | 上传病毒的那人用了杜兰的终端IP |
[27:57] | to hide their I.D. | 隐藏了自己的身份 |
[27:58] | They’re good, but I’m better. | 他很强 但我更胜一筹 |
[28:01] | I’ve isolated the user’s pass code. | 我提取出了用户的帐号密码 |
[28:02] | I’m de-encrypting now. | 我正在解码 |
[28:11] | Run a personnel match. | 开始进行人员比对 |
[28:19] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[28:20] | No, Soph. | 不是我 索菲 |
[28:21] | I’m loyal. You know I’m loyal. | 我是忠诚的 你是知道的 |
[28:23] | Then put the gun down. | 那把枪放下 |
[28:27] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[28:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:30] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | Martin! No! You shoot, she dies. Everyone, back up now. | 马丁 只要你开枪她就死 所有人后退 |
[28:35] | – Martin, don’t. Don’t do it. – Back up now! Back–back up now! | -马丁 别这样 -大家后退 |
[28:37] | Hit it. | 按那个 |
[28:38] | Martin, don’t. | 马丁 停下 |
[28:40] | Martin, don’t! Martin. | 马丁 别这样 马丁 |
[28:42] | Put the gun down, Martin. | 马丁 把枪放下 |
[28:43] | Thanks, but I’d rather live. | 谢了 但我更想保命 |
[28:48] | Shut the elevator down. | 关掉电梯 |
[28:53] | I’m in. | 连上了 |
[28:56] | Standby. I’m bringing it back down. | 各就各位 我把电梯降回来 |
[29:20] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 这你不可能会发觉 |
[29:21] | No? When we first got wind of Pandora, | 不可能吗 当我们刚得知”潘朵拉” |
[29:23] | Danberg was the one who found all the connections. | 是丹博格首先找到所有关联 |
[29:26] | He was the one who traced it to Gage, | 是他追踪到盖奇的 |
[29:28] | all so we wouldn’t get too close to him. | 只为不让我们过于接近他 |
[29:31] | He even tried to convince me to get rid of you two. | 他甚至劝我踢走你们二位 |
[29:34] | And worst of all, | 最糟糕的是 |
[29:36] | he may not be working alone. | 他可能不是单独行动 |
[29:40] | The implications of Pandora are huge. | 潘朵拉的影响很大 |
[29:43] | I don’t understand how one of our own would actually | 我不懂为什么我们自己人会 |
[29:46] | want to plunge the country or the world into war. | 希望把我们国家甚至世界搅入战争 |
[29:48] | Money, ideology– none of it makes any sense. | 金钱 意识形态 都说不通 |
[29:51] | Well, the motives don’t matter. | 动机不重要 |
[29:52] | All that matters is stopping Pandora. | 重要的是阻止潘朵拉 |
[29:53] | Gage said he picked up chatter. | 盖奇说他听到些风声 |
[29:55] | He said it’s going down tomorrow. | 他说行动明天执行 |
[29:56] | We’ve heard the same thing, | 跟我们听到的一致 |
[29:56] | which means, we don’t have any time. | 就是说我们的时间所剩无几 |
[29:59] | We have to find her. | 必须要找到小女孩 |
[30:00] | Well, there’s gotta be something that we missed, | 我们一定遗漏了什么 |
[30:02] | some detail that’ll help us figure out who she is. | 某些能够帮助我们找到她的细节 |
[30:04] | We’ve run it through every database we have. | 我们已经在所有数据库里搜索了 |
[30:06] | We have looked through everything. | 我们查了能查的一切 |
[30:08] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[30:10] | You guys maintain a topographical survey of the earth, right? | 你们监控全球地形 对吧 |
[30:13] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么 |
[30:14] | So don’t search for the girl. | 不要搜索女孩 |
[30:17] | Run the mountains. | 搜索这些山脉 |
[30:18] | If we know where she’s from, we can narrow down our search. | 如果知道她来自哪儿 就可以缩小搜索范围了 |
[30:22] | You are a genius. | 你真天才 |
[30:33] | How long will this take? | 这要花多长时间 |
[30:36] | It’s a big world. | 地球很大 |
[30:36] | We’ve pulled anything arid | 我们调出了所有的位于 |
[30:38] | and everything above and below 60 degrees latitude, | 维度40度到60度之间的干旱地带 |
[30:40] | but they’re estimating, it could take 32 hours. | 但他们估算 可能要32个小时 |
[30:42] | Sounds like a long night. | 会是个漫漫长夜啊 |
[30:43] | I’ll get some coffees. | 我去倒些咖啡 |
[30:49] | He was always thoughtful. | 他总是很体贴 |
[30:53] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[30:55] | I did. Once. | 是的 曾经 |
[31:02] | S-so what happened? | 你们之间发生了什么 |
[31:03] | If you don’t mind my asking. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[31:07] | Well, um, | 是这样的 |
[31:09] | well, you ever… | 你有过 |
[31:11] | meet someone and–and have that… | 认识一个人 然后立刻产生了… |
[31:14] | intense attraction right away… | 强烈的吸引力的经历吗 |
[31:18] | You know, that tension? | 那种张力 |
[31:19] | Well, we fought it for months, and then… | 我们抗拒了几个月 后来 |
[31:25] | And then we just couldn’t stand it anymore. | 后来我们再也不能忍受了 |
[31:30] | But afterward, it–it was like | 但之后 感觉 |
[31:32] | that tension was all we… | 那种张力是我们 |
[31:34] | had really in. | 仅有的 |
[31:35] | And without it, all we were left with was that… | 除此之外 我们之间剩下的只有 |
[31:39] | Well, those things that drove us crazy about each other. | 把彼此逼疯的那些琐事 |
[31:42] | I mean, you know how he can be. | 你知道他那个人 |
[31:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:46] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[31:50] | Sometimes I wish we had never slept together… | 有时我真希望我没跟他上床 |
[31:56] | Had kept that longing. | 应该一直那样暧昧着 |
[32:02] | Even your coffee mugs say “CIA.” That is so cool. | 连咖啡杯上都印着”中情局” 太酷了 |
[32:06] | Well, we save the world, | 如果我们能成功拯救世界 |
[32:07] | maybe I’ll let you keep one. | 也许我会给你一个 |
[32:09] | Incentive. | 有动力了 |
[32:43] | Uh, the topography matches terrain | 照片里的地貌与 |
[32:45] | in the Chinese province of Zhejiang, | 中国浙江省的地理形势吻合 |
[32:47] | just outside the city of Hangzhou. | 就在杭州城外 |
[32:48] | That’s near Shanghai. | 靠近上海 |
[32:49] | Pull up all school uniform insignias from that region. | 找出区域内所有学校的校服徽章 |
[32:55] | Wait. Right there on the top right corner. | 等等 右上角那 |
[32:56] | They’re the same color. | 它们颜色相同 |
[32:58] | Shanghai No.12 Girls’ School. | 上海第12女子中学 |
[33:00] | Do they have a web site? | 学校有网址吗 |
[33:01] | It’s password protected. Picking the lock now. | 有 但有密码保护 开始解锁 |
[33:04] | Hack into their photo archives and run facial rec. | 黑进学校的照片档案 进行面部识别 |
[33:09] | Bring up the captions and compare. | 用图片进行对照 |
[33:11] | Got her. Mia Ganghong. | 找到了 米娅·冈宏 |
[33:13] | What do we know about her? | 有关于她的资料吗 |
[33:14] | Uh, not much. | 不是很多 |
[33:15] | Just that she’s the daughter of Xiang and Biyu Ganghong. | 仅知道她是祥和碧玉·冈宏的女儿 |
[33:19] | Xiang Ganghong? | 祥·冈宏 |
[33:20] | Who’s Xiang Ganghong? | 谁是祥·冈宏 |
[33:21] | He’s a Chinese businessman. | 一个中国商人 |
[33:22] | With close ties to the Finance Minister | 同财政部长和 |
[33:25] | and members of the ruling party. | 执政党关系密切 |
[33:26] | Well, why is his daughter targeted? | 为何他女儿会成为目标 |
[33:29] | Xiang is a kingmaker. | 祥能左右要职的任命 |
[33:30] | He’s extremely influential | 他对政府经济政策的制定 |
[33:31] | in shaping his government’s economic policy. | 有极大的影响力 |
[33:34] | He made his fortune selling Chinese military hardware. | 他靠出售中国军事装备致富 |
[33:37] | Sometimes to our enemies. | 有时会卖给我们的敌人 |
[33:38] | But we left him alone because he was supportive | 但由于他支持中国购买美国国债的原因 |
[33:40] | of China’s purchase of U.S. debt. | 我们听之任之 |
[33:42] | Now if someone were to take out Xiang, | 现在如果有人除掉祥 |
[33:45] | not that much would change. | 对大局并无影响 |
[33:46] | But if his daughter were killed | 但如果他的女儿 |
[33:49] | in a botched assassination attempt, | 在一场拙劣的暗杀中遇害 |
[33:51] | and the Chinese were able to trace it back to the U.S. Government? | 而中国政府又追查到了美国政府的头上 |
[33:54] | The trail that led to Gage. | 进而追查到盖奇 |
[33:55] | It’s conceivable that Xiang could use | 不难想象祥会利用 |
[33:56] | his considerable influence | 其相当的影响力 |
[33:57] | to single handedly end China’s purchase of the U.S. debt. | 只手让中国停止购买美国国债 |
[34:01] | This country runs on deficit spending. | 我们国家靠赤字开支维系 |
[34:02] | If–if we can’t borrow money– | 如果国家借不到钱 |
[34:04] | We couldn’t meet our obligations, | 就不能履行国家义务 |
[34:06] | the government would shut down. | 政府就会倒闭 |
[34:07] | Austerity measures would be imposed. | 会被迫进行财政紧缩 |
[34:08] | We’d lose our ability to deploy our military around the world. | 我们将丧失在全球部署军事的能力 |
[34:11] | And then with the U.S. neutralized, | 美国力量被削弱 |
[34:12] | our enemies would be able | 我们的敌人就会 |
[34:14] | to explore their interests unchecked. | 疯狂掠夺获取利益 |
[34:16] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[34:16] | And there would be an explosion of regional conflicts, | 还会爆发地区冲突 |
[34:18] | any one of which could send us toward global war. | 其中的任何一个都能引发全球战争 |
[34:21] | A war that we might not even be able to win. | 一场我们甚至没能力打赢的战争 |
[34:22] | One domino knocked down, the entire world changes. | 一块多米诺骨牌被撞倒 整个世界将会翻天覆地 |
[34:25] | We’ve located Xiang. | 我们找到祥了 |
[34:26] | He and a chinese delegation | 一小时前他和中国代表团 |
[34:27] | just landed at J.F.K. an hour ago. | 刚刚抵达肯尼迪国际机场 |
[34:29] | He’s here? | 他来纽约了 |
[34:30] | For a U.N. Trade Conference at the Mckinley Building. | 参加麦金利大厦举行的联合国贸易会议 |
[34:32] | They’re on their way there now. | 他们在过来的路上 |
[34:33] | And, ma’am, his daughter’s with him. | 长官 他女儿跟他在一起 |
[34:43] | If we call it in, | 如果现在召集 |
[34:43] | I can get a protective detail waiting. | 我能找到安保小分队待命 |
[34:45] | You think your cops are gonna be able to stop | 你觉得警察能够阻拦 |
[34:47] | CIA-trained operatives? | 中情局训练有素的特工吗 |
[34:49] | They’d just end up dead. | 他们会送命的 |
[34:50] | Besides, if word of this gets out, | 另外 如泄露半点风声 |
[34:51] | it could spark an international incident of epic proportions. | 将会引发空前绝后的国际争端 |
[34:54] | We need to clean up the mess, not make one. | 我们得收拾残局 而不是制造事端 |
[34:56] | We and what army? | 就我们吗 |
[34:57] | You said we couldn’t trust the others | 你说过我们不能相信别人 |
[34:59] | because they could be working with Danberg. | 因为他们可能同丹博格是一伙的 |
[35:00] | This is not the only CIA Station in New York. | 此处不是中情局在纽约的唯一驻点 |
[35:02] | I’ve got another field team on its way. | 我已经叫另外一队人赶去现场 |
[35:03] | You seal it up until you hear from me. | 封锁这里 等我消息 |
[35:05] | No calls going in or out. | 禁止电话进出 |
[35:07] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不能冒险 |
[35:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[35:18] | Agent Corrigan, Detective Beckett and Mr. Castle. | 科里根特工 这是贝克特探长和卡塞尔先生 |
[35:21] | Where’s the delegation? | 代表团人呢 |
[35:22] | Five minutes away. | 五分钟路程 |
[35:23] | We in position? | 我们的人就位了吗 |
[35:24] | We have teams in the lobby and spotters across the street. | 走廊上部署了人 街对面也有人监视 |
[35:26] | What about Danberg? | 丹博格呢 |
[35:27] | A guard I.D.’ed him as having entered the building | 45分钟前他进入大厦时 |
[35:29] | 45 minutes ago. | 被一名警卫认出 |
[35:30] | We have crews in place authorized to take him out, | 已有专人就位 得到授权”见即杀” |
[35:32] | but we still haven’t identified his partner. | 但还没找到他搭档 |
[35:34] | Whatever happens, keep the girl alive. | 无论发生何事 确保小女孩的安全 |
[35:36] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[35:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[35:41] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[35:42] | This way. | 这边 |
[35:55] | What are we doing down here? | 咱们跑这儿来干吗 |
[35:56] | Shouldn’t we be headed for the lobby? | 咱们不是应该去大堂吗 |
[35:58] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[36:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:10] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[36:11] | Danberg wasn’t the mole, was he? | 丹博格根本就不是叛徒 对吧 |
[36:13] | You are. | 你才是 |
[36:16] | Go kill the girl. I’ll take care of these two. | 去杀了那个女孩 这两个人交给我 |
[36:24] | It was you this whole time? | 一直都是你吗 |
[36:25] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[36:38] | Then why bring us here? | 那你又何必把我们带来这里呢 |
[36:39] | Why not just leave us at the facility? | 何不直接把我们留在那边 |
[36:41] | Because you just don’t stop. | 因为你从不肯善罢甘休 |
[36:46] | You need to know the story, the whole story. | 你非得了解整件事不可 |
[36:48] | And if something doesn’t add up, you just don’t let go. | 如果有些细节对不上 你就穷追不舍 |
[36:51] | Why do you think I brought you inside? | 你以为我带你们来干什么 |
[36:53] | I was protecting the op. | 我是在保护这次行动 |
[36:54] | Like you were trying to protect the operation | 就像你为了保护行动 |
[36:56] | when you killed Blakely and McGrath? | 而杀了布莱克利和麦格拉 |
[36:58] | You set up Gage. | 你陷害了盖奇 |
[36:59] | Well, for the linchpin to work, | “关键”要发挥效力 |
[37:01] | the Chinese have to blame the U.S. government. | 必须让中国人怪罪美国政府 |
[37:03] | The operation has to trace back to the CIA. | 整个行动必须追踪到中情局头上来 |
[37:06] | And when you needed to cover your tracks, you killed him. | 你要掩盖自己的踪迹 就把他给杀了 |
[37:07] | So then you needed someone else. | 所以你需要其他替罪羊 |
[37:09] | You needed Danberg. | 你需要丹博格 |
[37:11] | Sophia… | 索菲亚 |
[37:13] | World War III, why? | 第三次世界大战 为什么 |
[37:16] | Let’s just say, there are certain parties | 这么说吧 这世界上有些人 |
[37:18] | who will pay anything to reshape the world. | 会不惜一切代价来重组这个世界 |
[37:30] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[37:32] | The Sophia I know wouldn’t sell out her country, | 我认识的那个索菲亚决不会为了钱 |
[37:34] | not for money, not for anything. | 或是其它任何原因当叛国贼 |
[37:38] | Well, that’s one thing you got wrong, Rick. | 你就错在这里 里奇 |
[37:44] | On your knees right now. | 给我跪下 |
[37:46] | Both of you. | 你们俩都跪下 |
[37:55] | You’re never gonna get away with this. | 你不可能从这件事中全身而退 |
[37:56] | Of course I will. | 我当然可以 |
[37:58] | I’ll just tell them how we all tried to stop it and couldn’t, | 我就告诉他们我们尽了全力 却还是晚了一步 |
[38:01] | and the two of you were killed in the process, | 而你们俩则在我们执行任务的过程中遇害了 |
[38:03] | by Danberg, of course. | 凶手当然就是丹博格 |
[38:05] | Don’t worry. I’ll make it sound heroic. | 别担心 我会把你俩塑造成英雄的 |
[38:08] | Your father will be very proud. | 你父亲会为你感到自豪的 |
[38:12] | My father? | 我父亲 |
[38:14] | Well, you don’t think you gained special access | 拜托 你不会以为你当初能来中情局 |
[38:16] | to the CIA back then because of your charm. | 是因为你的魅力吧 |
[38:25] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你还真是不知情啊 |
[38:29] | I guess you never will. | 看来你永远都不会知道了 |
[38:30] | No! | 不 |
[38:37] | Come on. | 快走 |
[38:39] | It’s just us, and we’re out of time. | 只有咱们三个 时间不多了 |
[39:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:39] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[39:40] | He’s good. He’s okay. | 他没事 他没事 |
[39:41] | Sir, are you all right? You all right? | 先生 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[39:43] | – This way. – Yeah, maybe we should go outside. | -这边 -没错 也许咱们该出去透透气 |
[39:59] | So what do you think this was all about? | 你觉得这一切到底是怎么回事 |
[40:02] | They didn’t tell you? | 他们没告诉你吗 |
[40:03] | What? Th — | 什么 |
[40:07] | They — they told you? | 他们告诉你了 |
[40:08] | Once she turned me out, | 她反咬我一口 |
[40:09] | it didn’t take long to put the pieces together. | 我也就很快明白了事情的真相 |
[40:11] | But all I could do was watch | 但是我当时只能旁观 |
[40:13] | and wait for her to make her move. | 等着她下一步行动 |
[40:15] | Hard to believe she was a traitor. | 很难相信她居然是个叛徒 |
[40:17] | It was all an act. | 一切都是装出来的 |
[40:18] | Langley thinks she may have been a former K.G.B. sleeper | 兰利认为她有可能是前克格勃潜伏间谍 |
[40:21] | set adrift when the Soviet Union broke up. | 苏联解散 她也就没了着落 |
[40:24] | Stayed with the company because she had nowhere else to go. | 她留在局里是因为她无处可去 |
[40:26] | Till a better offer came along. | 直到更好的机会出现 |
[40:28] | Did you ever find out who she was working for, | 你们查出来她替谁工作 |
[40:30] | who was behind Pandora? | 谁才是潘朵拉的幕后黑手了吗 |
[40:31] | No, and even if I did, I couldn’t tell you. | 没有 就算我查出来了也不能告诉你 |
[40:35] | Agent Danberg… | 丹博格探员 |
[40:39] | Sophia said something, | 索菲亚跟我说了一些事情 |
[40:40] | Something about my father being in the CIA. | 她说我父亲在中情局工作 |
[40:44] | Would you know anything about that? | 你对此会不会也有所耳闻呢 |
[40:47] | I’m afraid I don’t. | 我恐怕不知道 |
[40:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:50] | Oh, uh, Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[40:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[40:53] | I had our guys, uh, take care of your car. | 我让我的人处理了一下你的车 |
[40:56] | You pulled my car out of the river? | 你把我的车从河里捞出来了 |
[40:57] | Yep. I think you will find it better than new. | 是啊 你会发现车比新的还赞 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:02] | It’s the least that we could do. | 这是我们该做的 |
[41:05] | Take care. | 保重 |
[41:18] | You think she was telling the truth | 你觉得她说的关于我父亲的事 |
[41:20] | about my father? | 是真话吗 |
[41:21] | I mean, that would explain | 如果是的话倒是可以解释 |
[41:23] | why he completely disappeared. | 他为什么突然间就人间蒸发了 |
[41:25] | I… | 我 |
[41:28] | I think that Sophia told a lot of lies. | 我认为索菲亚说了很多谎话 |
[41:34] | Must be tough, | 你肯定觉得不好受吧 |
[41:37] | finding out that she’s a traitor, | 发现她是个叛国贼 |
[41:38] | especially after you based Clara Strike on her and all. | 尤其是你以她为原型创作了克莱拉·斯瑞克 |
[41:44] | Hmm. Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[41:45] | Clara started off as Sophia, but… | 克莱拉最开始是以索菲亚为原型 但 |
[41:49] | she ended up being more like you, you know — | 她后来变得更像你 |
[41:51] | smart, fierce, kind. | 聪明 勇猛 善良 |
[41:55] | I think that’s one of the reasons I was drawn to you | 这也是我被你吸引的原因 |
[41:57] | as a muse. | 像缪斯一样吸引 |
[42:00] | You think Dr. Blakely was right… | 你觉得布莱克利博士 |
[42:02] | about the linchpin? | 对关键理论的判断是对的吗 |
[42:03] | Do you think we actually saved the world? | 你觉得咱们真的拯救了世界吗 |
[42:06] | I think that we saved a little girl’s life, | 我认为我们救了一个小女孩的命 |
[42:09] | and that’s enough for me. | 这对我来说就足够了 |