时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Oh, I had the most exquisite class this evening. | 今晚的课真是太完美了 |
[00:36] | My students are rehearsing | 我的学生们在排练 |
[00:37] | the boxing scene from “Who’s afraid of Virginia Woolf?” | 《灵欲春宵》里拳击的那场戏 |
[00:40] | I’m just glad they were using your studio | 我只庆幸他们用的是你的工作室 |
[00:41] | and not my living room. | 而不是我的卧室 |
[00:43] | Oh, you’re making me your fabulous pasta carbonara. | 你在给我做你拿手的烤意面配干酪土司 |
[00:48] | Ohh. You shouldn’t have. | 你不用这么费心的 |
[00:51] | I didn’t. | 不是给你的 |
[00:52] | Actually, it’s for Alexis. | 实际上是给阿丽克西斯的 |
[00:53] | She’s just been, you know, so busy lately. | 她最近太忙了 |
[00:55] | I thought we’d, uh, reconnect. | 我想借机联络感情 |
[00:57] | Mm. So her favorite dish, | 所以做了她最爱吃的 |
[00:59] | and then a screening of “Saw iv,” the director’s cut. | 然后再一起看《电锯惊魂4》的导演剪辑版 |
[01:02] | Uh, I hate to tell you this, darling, but she won’t be here. | 我真不忍心告诉你 亲爱的 她不会回来了 |
[01:04] | What do you mean? Where else would she be? | 什么意思 她还能去哪里 |
[01:06] | She’s starting a new internship. | 她又开始新的实习工作了 |
[01:08] | Another one? | 又换了个 |
[01:09] | She did say she wanted to try a few things to find her passion. | 她确实说过她想试些新鲜事物来找到她的激情 |
[01:13] | It’s 9:00 o’clock. | 现在是九点 |
[01:15] | What kind of passion is she finding at this time of night? | 她这个时候能找到什么样的激情 |
[01:20] | Aha. There. Your better half. | 你的另一半来电了 |
[01:23] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[01:25] | What is this internship exactly? | 她到底在实习什么 |
[01:27] | Richard, Alexis swore me to secrecy. | 理查德 阿丽克西斯让我发誓保密的 |
[01:29] | Yes, but as her father– | 是 可身为她的父亲 |
[01:31] | Ah, ah, ah, ah. My lips are sealed. | 我的嘴可闭得死死的 |
[01:32] | Then you won’t be using them to eat my… pasta carbonara. | 那你就吃不了我的烤意面配干酪吐司了 |
[01:37] | All right. Well, let me say this. | 好吧 我这么说吧 |
[01:38] | This internship has my personal seal of approval. | 她这份实习是经过我亲自批准的 |
[01:44] | That doesn’t make me feel any better. | 这并没能让我舒坦点 |
[01:48] | The truth is, the internship isn’t the problem. | 其实 问题不在于她去实习 |
[01:50] | It’s the fact, she now has three of them. | 而是她已经找了三份实习工作了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, well, you never know, Castle. | 说不准呢 卡塞尔 |
[01:52] | This might be the one that brings the two of you | 这一份可能会以某种方式 |
[01:54] | closer together somehow. | 拉近你们俩的关系 |
[01:56] | I doubt it. The best I could hope for now is, | 可能不大 我只期望 |
[01:57] | she learns to become more of an underachiever. | 她能学会屈居他人之下 |
[01:59] | Yeah. Well, I’m sure you’ll be able to give her some tips. | 对 你肯定能给她点建议 |
[02:02] | So… | 情况是… |
[02:03] | neighbors heard a hellacious fight, | 邻居们听到激烈的打斗声 |
[02:04] | and then our victim here | 然后死者 |
[02:05] | sailed out of that fourth-floor window. | 从那扇四层的窗户掉下来 |
[02:07] | Was that his apartment? | 那是他的公寓吗 |
[02:08] | We’re checking, but it doesn’t look like it. | 我们在查 可看上去不像 |
[02:10] | Tenants don’t recognize him and he doesn’t have any I.D. | 住户们不认识他 他也没有任何证件 |
[02:12] | No I.D., but lots of causes of death. | 没证件 可死因有很多 |
[02:14] | You mean other than gravity? | 你是说除了坠楼 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[02:17] | See that bullet wound? | 看到那处枪伤吗 |
[02:19] | So he was shot before he fell? | 那他在坠楼前遭枪击 |
[02:20] | And stabbed. | 还挨刀子了 |
[02:22] | Shot and stabbed? | 又遭枪击又挨刀 |
[02:23] | And choked, | 还有勒伤 |
[02:24] | and has a pencil jammed in the side of his neck. | 脖子一边还插了支铅笔 |
[02:26] | Ah. Gives new meaning to the term “overkill.” | 给”过度杀戮”冠以了的新的定义 |
[02:30] | Did anyone see his attacker? | 有人看到攻击他的人吗 |
[02:31] | Uh, we’re checking with witnesses, | 我们在询问目击者 |
[02:32] | but I figure that our perp slipped out of the building | 但我想凶手应该是趁乱 |
[02:35] | during all the confusion. | 溜出楼的 |
[02:36] | All right. Let’s go see what they got. | 好 我们去看看他们的进展 |
[02:41] | Hey, Alexis. | 晚上好 阿丽克西斯 |
[02:44] | Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[02:46] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[02:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[02:50] | Is… | 这… |
[02:51] | is this your new internship? | 这就是你新找的实习 |
[02:52] | Dr. Parish agreed to let me shadow her. | 帕里什医生同意让我跟着她 |
[02:54] | I thought, if I go to med school, | 我想 如果我要去医学院 |
[02:55] | this will give me a better grasp of forensic pathology. | 这能让我对法医病理学有更清楚的了解 |
[02:58] | I’ve learned so much in just two days. | 这两天我就学到了很多 |
[03:00] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | Why wouldn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[03:03] | I guess I was afraid you’d veto it, | 我想我是怕你不同意 |
[03:05] | like maybe you’d think me being here | 或许你会觉得我来这里 |
[03:07] | was invading your territory or– | 是在侵犯你的地盘 或者… |
[03:09] | What? | 什么 |
[03:10] | That’s crazy. I wouldn’t… think that. | 太扯了 我怎么可能那么想 |
[03:13] | That’s… | 真是… |
[03:14] | This is great. | 这真是太好了 |
[03:16] | – Yeah. – It’s–I just–I don’t know | -是啊 -我只是不知 |
[03:17] | if you should be exposed to crime scenes and dead bodies. | 让你目睹犯罪现场和死尸会不会不合适 |
[03:19] | Oh, I’m already used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[03:20] | It’s equal parts gross and cool. | 虽恶心但也很酷 |
[03:23] | I heard that and I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我听到了 我完全赞同你的看法 |
[03:25] | I finally get why you’re into this, dad. | 我终于知道你为什么那么喜欢这个了 老爸 |
[03:28] | Now I’m into it, too. | 现在我也喜欢了 |
[03:30] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[03:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:36] | My worlds are colliding. | 我生活的分区相撞了 |
[03:38] | You mean Alexis? | 你是指阿丽克西斯 |
[03:39] | You knew about this? | 你知道这事 |
[03:40] | Come on, Castle. You’re the one who said you wanted | 得了吧 卡塞尔 是你自己说 |
[03:42] | to find a way of spending more time with her. | 想找办法和她多待会儿的 |
[03:44] | Not like this. | 不是这种方式 |
[03:45] | This is my thing. | 这是我的地盘 |
[03:46] | This is our thing. | 我们的地盘 |
[03:48] | It’s a violation of church and state. | 这是对宗教和国家的侵犯 |
[03:49] | This would be like me just showing up at her school and teaching. | 这就好像我去她学校教书 |
[03:52] | I really think that you’re overreacting. | 我真的认为你反应有点大 |
[03:54] | But what if I’m not? | 如果没有呢 |
[03:56] | What if this upsets the delicate synergy of our partnership? | 如果这影响了我们微妙的合作关系呢 |
[03:59] | What if it undermines our unit cohesion? | 如果破坏了我们的团队凝聚力呢 |
[04:01] | See? Major problem. | 是吧 是个大问题呢 |
[04:03] | – Not that. This. – That’s a lot of blood. | -没说那个 是这个 -地上好多血 |
[04:06] | One of our witnesses saw a man leaving the building. | 有个目击证人看到一个男人离开大楼 |
[04:08] | He was limping. | 他一瘸一拐的 |
[04:10] | Our suspect was injured. | 嫌犯受伤了 |
[04:11] | And the trail goes that way. | 一路走向那边 |
[04:16] | A brutal killer betrayed by the frailty of his own flesh. | 一个残忍的杀手却被自己身体的脆弱出卖了 |
[04:20] | His path revealed by that most primal stain. | 原始血迹泄露了他的行踪 |
[04:24] | Except the path ends here. | 但是行迹到此为止 |
[04:26] | Multiple drops in one spot? | 这么多血只滴在一个地方 |
[04:28] | He must have stood here for a minute. | 他一定在这里停留过 |
[04:31] | He got into a car. | 他上了车 |
[04:33] | Well, if he did, maybe he got caught on tape. | 如果他上了车 或许会被录下来 |
[04:36] | The first 9-1-1 call came at 8:42, | 第一通报警电话是8点42分打进来的 |
[04:38] | just after our victim crash landed. | 就在死者坠楼之后 |
[04:41] | So our guy probably made it to the corner a minute or two later. | 所以凶手可能就在一两分钟后走到了街角 |
[04:45] | Hey. Pretty cool about Alexis’ internship. | 阿丽克西斯来实习挺不错啊 |
[04:49] | Or not. | 或许不太好 |
[04:52] | There. That’s gotta be him. | 看 那个肯定就是他 |
[04:54] | He’s wounded, the cops are after him, | 他受伤了 警察都在追捕他 |
[04:56] | and he’s looking for a place to go. | 他在找地方藏身 |
[04:59] | He has a hostage. | 他劫了个人质 |
[05:01] | Track the taxi off the medallion number, find out where it went. | 追踪出租车牌号 查明去向 |
[05:06] | NYPD! Let me see your hands! | 纽约警察 把手举起来 |
[05:08] | – NYPD! Hands in the air. – Get up. | -纽约警察 把手举起来 -起来 |
[05:10] | Show us your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[05:11] | Get up. Hands in the air. | 起来 把手举起来 |
[05:12] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[05:15] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[05:18] | Hands on your head now. | 立即双手抱头 |
[05:20] | Drop to your knees. | 跪下 |
[05:28] | Thomas Gage. | 托马斯·盖奇 |
[05:31] | For the record, have I advised you of your rights? | 以备查证 我宣读过你的权利吗 |
[05:36] | Yes. | 读了 |
[05:37] | Including your right to an attorney? | 包括你请律师的权利 |
[05:40] | I won’t need one. | 我不需要 |
[05:44] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[05:48] | Looks like he took a nasty fall. | 看来他摔得很惨 |
[05:50] | Well, he had a little help. | 是有人推了他一把 |
[05:52] | Fingerprint evidence will show that he was thrown out a window | 指纹能证明他是被人扔出窗外 |
[05:55] | by you. | 被你扔出窗外 |
[05:57] | After which, | 事后 |
[05:58] | you kidnapped Tina Massey in full view of a security camera. | 监控摄像头将你绑架蒂娜·马赛的过程尽收眼底 |
[06:01] | Murder, plus kidnapping, | 杀人 外加绑架 |
[06:02] | that equals more years in prison than you have left. | 你得死在大牢里了 |
[06:06] | Unless you cooperate. | 除非你肯合作 |
[06:13] | Everything that you have on me… | 你们掌握的有关我的证据 |
[06:16] | Or you think you have… | 或是你们以为有的证据 |
[06:19] | It’s all going away. | 都会消失无踪 |
[06:22] | And we’re done here. | 我说完了 |
[06:27] | This guy should be sweating bullets. | 这家伙应该吓得汗如雨下 |
[06:29] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉很不对 |
[06:30] | It’s like he knows something we don’t. | 就好像他知道我们不知道的事 |
[06:32] | I want you to pull everything you can on Thomas Gage. | 尽力去查出托马斯·盖奇的所有资料 |
[06:35] | The problem is, that’s not his real name. | 问题是 这不是他的真名 |
[06:37] | His driver’s license is bogus, | 他的驾照是伪造的 |
[06:38] | and his prints aren’t in the system. | 系统里也没他的指纹 |
[06:39] | Bottom line is, we have no idea who this man is. | 总之 我们对此人一无所知 |
[06:47] | The guy was super calm the whole time. | 整个过程中他一直非常冷静 |
[06:49] | Not big on chitchat either. | 话也不多 |
[06:50] | His opening line was, | 他的开场白是 |
[06:51] | “Get your ass in the cab, or I’ll kill you.” | “滚进出租车 不然就毙了你” |
[06:53] | And what about when you went back to your apartment, | 那你们回到你的公寓之后呢 |
[06:55] | what did he talk about? | 他说什么了 |
[06:56] | After he promised not to murder me, | 他保证会留我一命之后 |
[06:57] | he asked me to patch up his leg. | 就让我包扎他的腿 |
[06:59] | He had a real gash. | 他腿上有条很深的伤口 |
[07:01] | Could you tell how he got the injury? | 你能看出来他是怎么伤的吗 |
[07:03] | He said he got slashed with a knife | 他说他在行凶杀人时 |
[07:05] | while he was killing a guy. | 被对方用刀砍伤 |
[07:07] | And he admitted that to you? | 他就这么供认不讳 |
[07:08] | More like just made the statement. | 更像是陈述事实 |
[07:10] | And did he say who this guy was | 他有没有说那人是谁 |
[07:13] | or why he killed him? | 或者他为什么杀他 |
[07:14] | All he told me was that the man doesn’t exist. | 他就只跟我说 这个人不存在 |
[07:19] | The man doesn’t exist | 这个人不存在 |
[07:21] | as far as I can tell. | 至少我查不到 |
[07:22] | So you haven’t I.D.’ed him yet? | 那你还没查到他的身份 |
[07:23] | Look, I’m trying, but his fingerprints aren’t in any database, | 我试了 但所有数据库都查不到他的指纹 |
[07:26] | which is weird, | 这点很奇怪 |
[07:27] | because I thought for sure he’d have a criminal record. | 因为我以为他一定会有犯罪记录呢 |
[07:29] | How come? | 为什么 |
[07:29] | It’s not the first time this guy has mixed it up– | 他不是第一次身负多伤了 |
[07:31] | old gunshot wounds, | 身上有多处旧枪伤 |
[07:32] | callused hands from martial arts training, | 手上有习武结下的厚茧 |
[07:34] | more broken bones than Evel Knievel. | 断过的骨头比柯受良还多 |
[07:36] | You’re not gonna believe his x-rays. | 看他拍的片子吓死你 |
[07:43] | Where is my John Doe? | 我的无名尸哪去了 |
[07:47] | Where is my John Doe? | 尸体呢 |
[07:49] | He was right there when I left. | 我走的时候还在这儿呢 |
[07:51] | I-I was only gone a minute. | 我就出去了一小会 |
[07:52] | I know he was right there. | 我知道他刚刚还在 |
[07:54] | I was just about to cut him open. | 我正打算给他开膛破肚呢 |
[07:56] | Well, now he really doesn’t exist. | 现在他可真是不存在了 |
[07:59] | How does a body just vanish from a morgue? | 一具尸体怎么会从停尸间里凭空消失呢 |
[08:01] | I don’t know, but Thomas Gage does. | 不知道 但托马斯·盖奇有这个本事 |
[08:04] | Remember what he said– | 还记得他曾说过 |
[08:04] | Whatever you think you have is going away? | 你以为你掌握的证据都会消失无踪 |
[08:07] | He’s in on this. | 这事他也有份 |
[08:08] | Espo, did Gage get transferred to Central Booking yet? | 埃斯波 盖奇转移去扣押中心了吗 |
[08:10] | No, he’s still in holding. | 没 他还关在我们这儿 |
[08:11] | He’s gonna give us some answers. | 他得给我们老实交代 |
[08:19] | Where the hell is this guy? | 他跑哪去了 |
[08:24] | He was here. I-I– | 之前还在 我 |
[08:26] | I secured him myself. | 我亲自锁的他 |
[08:29] | Lock down the precinct. | 封锁分局 |
[08:31] | All right. Move. | 好的 马上 |
[08:44] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[08:46] | I tried to wait up, but you must have gotten in really late. | 我昨晚想等你来着 但你回来得好晚 |
[08:49] | Not by choice. Our suspect pulled a Houdini, | 身不由己啊 嫌犯离奇失踪 |
[08:51] | so they locked down the entire station. | 所以他们封锁了整个警局 |
[08:54] | But by then, the mysterious steely killer, | 但那时 化名为托马斯·盖奇的 |
[08:56] | going by the nom de guerre of Thomas Gage, | 神秘的冷血杀手 |
[08:59] | was long gone. | 早就不知所踪了 |
[09:01] | I’m writing up notes on this case. | 我要给这案子做笔记 |
[09:02] | Solid-gold material for my next book. | 这可是我下本书的绝佳题材啊 |
[09:04] | Wait. The guy who threw John Doe out the window, | 等等 那个把无名氏扔出窗外的人吗 |
[09:06] | he escaped? | 他逃走了 |
[09:06] | Uh-huh, but only after | 不过那是在他 |
[09:09] | orchestrating the theft of John Doe’s body from the morgue. | 精心策划将无名尸偷出停尸间之后 |
[09:12] | How awesome is that? | 这个情节多妙啊 |
[09:13] | Not so awesome if you’re the person who let it happen. | 对那个失职让尸体被窃的人不怎么妙 |
[09:15] | Oh, honey, it’s not your fault. | 宝贝 不是你的责任 |
[09:17] | I was with that body, but a friend called, | 当时我守着尸体 一个朋友来电话 |
[09:19] | and I stepped away to talk. I didn’t– | 我就去一边聊天了 我没 |
[09:20] | Okay, hang on. Listen to me. | 好了 先听我说 |
[09:23] | I’m glad you weren’t there | 我很欣慰你当时不在 |
[09:25] | because the kind of person who took John Doe’s body | 因为会偷走尸体的人 |
[09:27] | is the kind of person who wouldn’t think twice | 肯定也会毫不犹豫地 |
[09:29] | about hurting whoever got in the way. | 对妨碍他的人痛下杀手 |
[09:31] | Still, I thought working with Dr. Parish, | 我还以为跟法医一起工作 |
[09:33] | there’d be zero chance I’d make a mistake | 绝对不会发生由于我的失误 |
[09:35] | that would affect a patient. | 而影响到病人的事件 |
[09:36] | I mean, how could I, right? | 毕竟 这怎么可能呢 |
[09:39] | Well, I found a way. | 可我还是搞砸了 |
[09:40] | Y-you know, honey, | 宝贝 知道吗 |
[09:42] | if this internship isn’t the right fit, | 如果这份实习的工作不那么合适的话 |
[09:46] | I’m sure Lanie would understand. | 我相信蕾妮会谅解的 |
[09:48] | No. | 不行 |
[09:49] | Dr. Parish gave me this opportunity, | 既然帕里什医生给了我这个机会 |
[09:51] | and I want to see it through. | 我就不能半途而废 |
[09:56] | Well? | 如何 |
[09:57] | The apartment where John Doe was killed, | 我们认为无名氏遇害的公寓 |
[09:59] | we think thomas gage was squatting there. | 是托马斯·盖奇之前居住的地方 |
[10:01] | – Turns– – I don’t care where Gage was | -结果 -我不管盖奇曾经住在哪 |
[10:02] | unless it tells me where he is now. | 除非这能告诉我他现在在哪 |
[10:05] | But I’m very interested in knowing | 但我也很想知道 |
[10:06] | how he got out of that holding cell on your watch. | 他是怎么在你们眼皮子底下从牢房溜出去的 |
[10:10] | We’re not clear on that, Sir. | 长官 目前我们也不清楚 |
[10:11] | But we do know how he left this precinct. | 但我们知道他是怎么离开分局的 |
[10:14] | I assume he snuck out of the back exit. | 我猜他是从后门偷溜的 |
[10:18] | Actually, he went out through the front door. | 其实他是从正门大摇大摆出去的 |
[10:21] | This is him heading to the lobby. | 这张照片是他往大堂走时拍下的 |
[10:26] | Where did this man get a uniform? | 他从哪弄到的警服 |
[10:28] | He stole it from the locker room. | 从更衣室偷的 |
[10:31] | Find out what else he did. | 查查他还干了什么 |
[10:33] | Check our security video and retrace his steps. | 去查监控录像 追查他的一举一动 |
[10:36] | I want to know every move that he made. | 我要知道他都做了什么 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[10:40] | Gage has been two steps ahead of us this whole time. | 盖奇总是走在我们前面 |
[10:42] | Not only that, but he must have a partner | 不仅如此 他一定还有其他同伙 |
[10:44] | who took John Doe from the morgue. | 才能从停尸间把尸体偷走 |
[10:46] | Which still doesn’t explain why he ended up wearing those blues. | 这些还是解释不了他为什么要穿上警服 |
[10:50] | Why risk stealing a uniform | 何必冒险偷警服呢 |
[10:51] | when he could’ve just walked out of the building? | 他明明可以就那么走出警局 |
[10:53] | I’ll tell you why. He needed something inside our precinct. | 我知道原因 因为他要在分局里找些东西 |
[10:56] | The guy got into our database. | 他入侵了我们的数据库 |
[10:59] | – Looking for what? – Not what. | -找什么东西 -不是找东西 |
[11:02] | Who. | 而是找人 |
[11:06] | Tracy McGrath of Queens. | 皇后区的特雷西·麦格拉 |
[11:09] | He ran her name, and I think I know why. | 他搜索了她 我想我知道他找什么 |
[11:10] | Her address is unlisted. | 她的住址没登记 |
[11:12] | What if getting arrested was part of Gage’s plan? | 如果落网只是盖奇计划的一部分呢 |
[11:15] | So he could access our data for Tracy’s address. | 这样他就可以入侵数据库查到特雷西的地址了 |
[11:18] | All right, you guys pull up everything you can on Tracy. | 伙计们 尽力搜索有关特雷西的资料 |
[11:20] | Castle and I will go over there now. | 我跟卡塞尔这就去看看 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:25] | Her phone’s going straight to voice mail. | 她的手机直接转到语音信箱了 |
[11:28] | What is her connection to all this? | 她跟这一切有什么关联 |
[11:29] | Why is Gage so interested in her? | 盖奇为何对她这么有兴趣 |
[11:31] | With any luck, she knows who Gage really is. | 如果幸运 她或许知道盖奇的真实身份 |
[11:44] | Tracy McGrath? | 特雷西·麦格拉 |
[11:46] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[11:52] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[12:03] | Espo, yeah, we got here too late. | 埃斯波 我们来晚了 |
[12:06] | Uh, she’s got one to the back of the head. | 她后脑中了一枪 |
[12:08] | Can you call Lanie and get her to bring C.S.U. down here? | 你通知一下蕾妮 让她把鉴证组也带来 |
[12:11] | Yeah. I’m on it. | 好 我着手办 |
[12:13] | Captain Gates, | 盖茨警监 |
[12:14] | looks like Tracy McGRrath was Gage’s next victim. | 特雷西·麦格拉也被盖奇杀害了 |
[12:16] | What do we know about her? | 我们掌握她什么情况 |
[12:17] | Well, she’s 33, no family. | 她33岁 没有亲人 |
[12:19] | A scientist at a research foundation. | 是研究基金会的一位科学家 |
[12:21] | All right. Talk to her coworkers. | 好 找她的同事问话 |
[12:23] | Find out why Gage would’ve wanted her dead. | 查明盖奇为什么要置她于死地 |
[12:27] | Looks like she’s been here a while. | 看来她死了有一阵子了 |
[12:29] | Yeah, well, it makes sense. | 这一点也不稀奇 |
[12:30] | Gage escaped last night. | 盖奇昨晚就逃跑了 |
[12:31] | He had a 10-hour lead on us. | 动作比我们快了10个小时 |
[12:34] | You stay put. | 你留在原地 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna check the rest of the place. | 我去看看屋里其他地方 |
[13:04] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[13:17] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[13:18] | We usually beat the uniforms to the scenes. | 我们通常会先于警员到达现场 |
[13:20] | It’s not like they want to hurry and stand around. | 他们总不想急匆匆地来然后傻站着 |
[13:23] | Just so you know, I’m not letting this victim out of my sight. | 这次我不会让死者再离开我的视线了 |
[13:25] | – Crazy. – What is? | -真荒唐 -怎么了 |
[13:27] | The fact that Richard Castle, | 像理查德·卡塞尔那样 |
[13:28] | a man unburdened by regret and guilt, | 从不会内疚自责的人 |
[13:30] | has a child that carries the weight of the world. | 怎么会有一个责任心这么强的女儿 |
[13:33] | It is not on you that a dead man came up missing. | 那具尸体消失了不是你的责任 |
[13:36] | Well, how often does something like that happen anyway? | 那样的事多久发生一次 |
[13:38] | It never happens, honey. So relax. It was a freak thing. | 从未发生过 所以别担心 这事很怪 |
[13:41] | Bodies just don’t disappear. | 尸体不会不翼而飞的 |
[13:45] | Detective Beckett? | 贝克特探长 |
[13:47] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[13:51] | Okay, I see where the blood stain is. | 好吧 我看见血迹了 |
[13:54] | Where is the body? | 尸体呢 |
[14:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:01] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[14:04] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[14:06] | Where the hell are you taking us? | 要带我们去哪里 |
[14:11] | Wherever it is… | 无论是哪儿 |
[14:12] | It’s way down. | 是在地下很深处 |
[14:27] | What is this place? | 这究竟是什么地方 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. I have no idea. | 不知道 一头雾水 |
[14:35] | Rick Castle at a loss for words? | 里克·卡塞尔也有词穷的时候 |
[14:39] | That must be a first for you. | 破天荒头一遭吧 |
[14:43] | Sophia Turner? | 索菲亚·特纳 |
[14:46] | Hello, Rick. | 你好 里克 |
[14:47] | Welcome to the CIA. | 欢迎来到中情局 |
[14:52] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对 是她 |
[14:54] | Tracy’s worked for me at the Newton foundation for five years. | 特雷西已经在牛顿基金会为我工作五年了 |
[14:57] | I just talked to her yesterday. | 昨天我还和她说过话 |
[14:59] | We debated the merits of the Chevy Corvair. | 我们争论雪佛兰古董车的优点 |
[15:02] | She’s a classic car buff. | 她喜欢古典车 |
[15:04] | She was. | 生前喜欢 |
[15:06] | And what kind of work did Tracy do exactly? | 特雷西到底负责什么工作 |
[15:09] | It wouldn’t get you killed, if that’s what you’re asking. | 不会招来杀身之祸的工作 你是这意思吗 |
[15:11] | Tracy had a PhD in applied mathematics. | 特雷西拥有应用数学的博士学位 |
[15:14] | She’d been developing statistical models | 她研发统计模型 |
[15:16] | to predict the affects of climate change. | 以预测气候变化的影响 |
[15:18] | Did she have any enemies, | 她有树敌吗 |
[15:19] | anybody who might want to do her harm? | 有没有人会对她不利 |
[15:21] | None that I know of. | 就我所知没有 |
[15:23] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:24] | There was something, yesterday. | 昨天有件奇怪事 |
[15:25] | Uh, she left the office rather suddenly, about 3:00. | 她大概下午三点突然离开办公室 |
[15:29] | She didn’t check in with me. She was just gone for two hours. | 她没跟我打招呼 就那么消失了两个小时 |
[15:33] | That wasn’t like her. | 那可不是她的风格 |
[15:35] | Do you have any idea where she went? | 你知道她去了哪里吗 |
[15:36] | No, and when I asked, | 不知道 我问她时 |
[15:38] | she didn’t seem to want to tell me. | 她似乎不想说 |
[15:40] | We’re gonna need access to her computer, | 我们要查看她的电脑 |
[15:42] | her e-mails, her documents, everything. | 电邮 文档等一切资料 |
[15:44] | It’s all on our server. | 全在我们的服务器里 |
[15:46] | I can log into there from here. | 我在这里就可以登录 |
[15:48] | Secret underground headquarters? | 秘密地下总部 |
[15:50] | This is straight out of James Bond. | 和007电影有得一拼 |
[15:54] | Castle, you’re avoiding the question. | 卡塞尔 你在回避问题 |
[15:56] | Who’s Sophia Turner? How do you know her? | 索菲亚·特纳是什么人 你怎么认识她的 |
[15:59] | Uh, it’s a… long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:01] | Well, I’ll take the short version. | 那你就长话短说吧 |
[16:02] | Let me give it to you. | 还是我来揭谜底吧 |
[16:05] | What has it been, | 已经有 |
[16:06] | 12 years? | 十二年了吧 |
[16:07] | 11 and a half. | 十一年半 |
[16:09] | Rick and I met when he was just beginning to do research | 我们是里克为他的第一本德里克·斯道姆小说 |
[16:12] | on his first Derrick Storm novel. | 做调研的时认识的 |
[16:14] | He wanted an up-close-and-personal look | 他想近距离亲身观察 |
[16:17] | at the life of a female CIA agent. | 中情局女特工的生活 |
[16:20] | So I gave him one. | 所以我就让他如愿了 |
[16:26] | You’re Clara Strike, | 你就是克莱拉·斯瑞克 |
[16:28] | the Clara Strike from the Derrick Storm books? | 德里克·斯道姆系列小说里的克莱拉·斯瑞克 |
[16:31] | I wouldn’t say that I am Clara Strike, | 我不敢肯定自己就是克莱拉·斯瑞克 |
[16:33] | but I’d like to think that I inspired Rick in some small way. | 但我想我还是给了里克一些灵感 |
[16:39] | Well, that is just fascinating. | 真是太有意思了 |
[16:41] | – You look good. – You, too. | -气色不错呀 -你也是 |
[16:43] | Okay, so I hate to interrupt this reunion, | 我不想打扰你们老友重聚 |
[16:45] | but we’re being illegally detained, | 但是我们被非法扣留了 |
[16:47] | at least I am. | 至少我是不情愿的 |
[16:48] | This is not a detention. | 不是扣留 |
[16:50] | This is a debriefing, approved by the NYPD. | 而是任务报告 纽约警局批准的 |
[16:53] | Feel free to call Ted McQuinn. | 欢迎打给泰德·麦奎因核实 |
[16:55] | The chief of detectives? | 你是说警部 |
[16:56] | He assured me you’d give us your full cooperation. | 他向我保证你会全力配合 |
[16:59] | I need to know everything you know about Thomas Gage. | 请告诉我你掌握的托马斯·盖奇的一切情况 |
[17:01] | No. Not until you tell me what the hell is going on here. | 不 你得先跟我说清楚到底是什么情况 |
[17:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | But that would be getting into | 不过这会涉及到 |
[17:10] | highly classified information regarding national security, | 事关国家安全的高度机密 |
[17:14] | which, if you were to reveal it to anyone, | 如果你泄露此机密 |
[17:15] | would be considered a treasonable offense | 将被裁定为 |
[17:17] | against the United States of America, | 叛国罪 |
[17:19] | punishable by death. | 并会被判处死刑 |
[17:21] | So… you still want to know? | 那么 你还想知道吗 |
[17:25] | We recruited Thomas Gage out of seal team six in 1997. | 托马斯·盖奇于97年从海豹突击第6分队招至麾下 |
[17:29] | Smart, highly trained, fluent in 11 languages, | 机智 训练有素 精通11种语言 |
[17:33] | Gage was our most effective asset. | 他曾是我们的王牌特工 |
[17:35] | We sent him into conflict zones, failed states all over the world. | 我们派他去世界各地的冲突地区和国家 |
[17:38] | Gage was adept in every situation. | 盖奇能处理好任何情况 |
[17:41] | Unfortunately, he went rogue. | 不幸的是 他变节了 |
[17:44] | Based on N.S.A. intercepts, | 根据国家安全局拦截的情报 |
[17:46] | we believe that Gage is trying to initiate a catastrophic event, | 我们相信盖奇试图发动一起灾难性事件 |
[17:49] | which poses an imminent threat to the country. | 这对国家安全构成紧迫威胁 |
[17:51] | So… | 这么说 |
[17:52] | That man that Gage pushed out the window, he was CIA. | 被盖奇推出窗外的男子 是中情局特工 |
[17:56] | Gary Harper. One of our best. | 加里·哈勃 顶尖特工之一 |
[17:57] | We got a tip on Gage’s whereabouts. | 我们掌握了盖奇的踪迹 |
[17:59] | We sent Harper to bring him in. | 派哈勃将其逮捕 |
[18:00] | Obviously, that operation didn’t go as planned. | 显然 行动失败了 |
[18:03] | At which point, you took the body from the morgue. | 之后 是你们从停尸间偷走了尸体 |
[18:06] | This is a national security crisis. | 这可是国家安全危机 |
[18:09] | We didn’t want the NYPD underfoot. | 我们可不希望纽约警局碍手碍脚 |
[18:11] | Well, good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[18:12] | So how did you guys get on to Tracy McGrath? | 你们是怎么调查到特雷西·麦格拉的 |
[18:14] | We monitored data from your precinct. | 我们监控了你们分局的数据 |
[18:16] | Her name came up, but unfortunately, | 发现了此人 但不幸的是 |
[18:17] | by the time our agent got there, she was already dead. | 特工赶到时 她已经遇害了 |
[18:20] | So why did Gage kill her? | 盖奇为什么要杀她 |
[18:21] | We were hoping you would know. | 我们希望你知道呢 |
[18:24] | You can go ahead and answer that. | 你可以接电话 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I was planning on it. | 我没打算不接 |
[18:27] | Would you mind terribly putting it on speaker? | 介意用免提接听吗 |
[18:31] | Espo, you’re on speaker. | 埃斯波 免提开着 |
[18:32] | Yeah, so, word came down from chief of D’s. | 警部发下话来 |
[18:35] | He said you were on some kind of special assignment. | 他说你在实行什么特殊任务 |
[18:37] | What’s that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:40] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[18:41] | What do you got on Tracy McGrath? | 特雷西·麦格拉方面有什么进展 |
[18:43] | It may be nothing, | 可能与案子无关 |
[18:44] | but she ditched work yesterday for two hours. | 她昨天曾翘班两个小时 |
[18:46] | She has a notation in her day planner, | 她的日程安排上作了记号 |
[18:47] | but all it says is “Pandora.” | 只写了”潘朵拉” |
[18:51] | You know what? Let me get back to you. | 我等下打给你 |
[18:53] | What’s Pandora? | “潘朵拉”是什么 |
[18:58] | According to the chatter, | 据我们所知 |
[18:59] | Pandora is the code name for Gage’s mission, | “潘朵拉”是盖奇任务的代号 |
[19:02] | which means that the McGrath woman is mixed up in it. | 就是说这位麦格拉女士也牵涉其中 |
[19:04] | Now the two of you know as much as we do. | 我们掌握的情况已全数告知 |
[19:07] | Look, you have done impressive work on this case. | 在这个案件上 你的表现很出色 |
[19:09] | I want you to take the lead in finding Thomas Gage. | 我要你负责搜捕托马斯·盖奇的行动 |
[19:11] | Sophia– | 索菲亚 |
[19:12] | Martin, we are up against the wall. | 马丁 我们已经无计可施了 |
[19:15] | The CIA is barred from domestic investigation. | 中情局被禁止进行国内调查 |
[19:17] | Well, isn’t that what the FBI is for? | 这种情况不是该联调局出手吗 |
[19:18] | Thomas Gage is a hired gun. | 托马斯·盖奇是幕前棋子 |
[19:20] | We don’t know who he works for or how deep this goes. | 我们不知道他受雇于谁 牵涉有多深 |
[19:23] | All I am asking is that you continue your investigation, | 我希望你继续调查此案 |
[19:26] | and we will share all information we get on him. | 我们得到他的情报会跟你们共享 |
[19:29] | And what’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[19:31] | That you do the same, | 礼尚往来 |
[19:32] | and that you report only to me. | 而且你只向我汇报 |
[19:33] | This has to stay between us. | 此事只能你知我知 |
[19:35] | Our techs have uploaded icons on both your phones, | 技术人员已经在你们手机里安装了程序 |
[19:37] | which will connect you to my direct line. | 可以直接连线我的电话 |
[19:39] | You’ve seen what Gage is capable of. | 你们也看到盖奇的手段了 |
[19:40] | He’s one of our most dangerous operatives, | 他是我们最危险的特工之一 |
[19:42] | and I have no doubt that, whatever he is planning, | 我毫不怀疑 无论他在计划什么 |
[19:45] | he is completely capable of carrying out. | 他完全有能力使之成为事实 |
[19:49] | I wouldn’t put you in this position, | 我也不想让你身处险境 |
[19:51] | but this man has to be stopped. | 但必须有人来阻止他 |
[19:54] | Can I count on you for your help? | 我可以寄希望于你们的帮助吗 |
[19:56] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:10] | Do you realize what this means? | 你意识到这代表着什么吗 |
[20:12] | We’re spies. | 我们成了特工 |
[20:14] | This is like being in a Jason Bourne movie, | 这就好像是《谍影重重》 |
[20:16] | only he’s the bad guy, and the CIA are the good guys. | 只是变节特工是反派 中情局成了好人 |
[20:18] | – That remains to be seen. – Ooh, wait. | -言之尚早 -对了 |
[20:20] | I’ve gotta see those direct-dial icons they put on our phones. | 我得看看他们装的直通电话符号 |
[20:27] | Hey. Why is mine a panic button? | 为什么我的是个紧急按钮 |
[20:30] | I guess she really does know you well. | 看来她真的非常了解你 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | – You’re upset. – I’m not upset. | -你生气了 -我没生气 |
[20:35] | Then what are you? | 那你是怎么了 |
[20:36] | I am just a little bit uncomfortable | 我只是对新的指挥架构 |
[20:38] | with the new command structure. | 有点小情绪 |
[20:40] | I don’t like keeping secrets from my own people. | 我不喜欢对警局手足隐瞒秘密 |
[20:43] | You’re sure this isn’t about Sophia? | 你确定和索菲亚无关吗 |
[20:44] | No, why would it be? | 是的 关她什么事 |
[20:45] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:46] | Maybe because I based a character on her. | 可能是因为我拿她做了人物原型 |
[20:48] | Oh, don’t flatter yourself, Castle. | 少自作多情了 卡塞尔 |
[20:50] | Good, because Sophia is on our side. | 好极了 因为索菲亚和我们同一战线 |
[20:53] | We’re on the same team. | 我们在同一阵营里 |
[20:54] | And that doesn’t concern you? | 而你对此毫不担忧 |
[20:55] | You don’t think that that will undermine our unit cohesion? | 不觉得这会破坏团队凝聚力吗 |
[20:59] | Hey, I am willing to let that slide | 为了国家安全着想 |
[21:01] | in the interest of national security. | 我就不计较那些了 |
[21:05] | Yeah, well, I guess I am, too. | 我也一样 |
[21:10] | It’s just, I might have been a little bit taken aback | 只是当我发现你还和 |
[21:12] | to find out that you had… | 其他人一起做研究… |
[21:14] | researched with someone else. | 有点吃惊罢了 |
[21:18] | Look, it was never the way it is with you and me. | 我和她之间的关系跟咱俩之间是不一样的 |
[21:22] | I just hung out with her for a while | 我只是跟着她混了一段时间 |
[21:24] | to lend some authenticity to Clara Strike. | 为了使克莱拉·斯瑞克更真实些 |
[21:26] | It was a brief moment a long time ago. | 很久之前的事了 持续时间很短 |
[21:31] | And besides, Nikki Heat | 再说了 妮基·希特 |
[21:32] | is a far more complex and… | 可是个比其更复杂 |
[21:35] | nuanced character. | 更微妙的人物 |
[21:37] | She is. | 真的 |
[21:38] | And I’m a far more experienced writer, | 而我的写作经验也更丰富了 |
[21:41] | more mature. | 风格更加成熟 |
[21:43] | One out of two is… | 忽悠过头了 |
[21:45] | So how long did the two of you hang out? | 你跟她混了多久 |
[21:51] | A year? | 一年 |
[21:51] | That’s your idea of a brief moment? | 那叫持续时间很短吗 |
[21:54] | I was young, and she had a lot to teach me. | 我那时初出茅庐 有很多东西需要她教 |
[21:56] | Ha! Yeah, I’ll bet. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:57] | A-about the shadowy world of espionage. | 我是说间谍的神秘世界 |
[21:59] | Let me ask you this– how many other women | 我这么问吧 借研究之名 |
[22:01] | have you semi-stalked in the name of research? | 你还”半跟踪”过多少个女人 |
[22:05] | Is this a trick question? | 这是个陷阱问题吗 |
[22:06] | You know what? I don’t even want to know. | 算了 我根本就不想知道 |
[22:08] | Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[22:10] | Mr. Castle, good of you to drop by. | 卡塞尔先生 你们能回来真好 |
[22:12] | So tell me about this special assignment of yours. | 跟我说说你们的特别任务 |
[22:16] | I’m afraid I can’t, sir. | 很抱歉不行 长官 |
[22:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:18] | need-to-know专指高度机密事件 即使高级别人员也需要有特别知情权才能接触情报 | |
[22:18] | Yes, it’s on a need-to-know basis. | 没错 此事属于”非需勿知” |
[22:23] | And I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[22:25] | Sir, I think that the Chief of Detectives | 长官 我想警部在这件事上 |
[22:27] | would back me up on this one. | 会支持我的做法 |
[22:33] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[22:37] | Did you see how mad she was? | 你看见她有多抓狂了吗 |
[22:39] | God, that was so good. | 老天 真是太棒了 |
[22:41] | So… | 好了… |
[22:42] | Seriously, what’s going on? | 说真的 出什么事了 |
[22:43] | Guys, I’m sorry. We really can’t talk about it. | 伙计们 抱歉 我们真的不能透露 |
[22:45] | Come on. This is us. | 得了吧 我们谁跟谁啊 |
[22:50] | No. Hey, sorry, boys. | 不行 抱歉了 |
[22:52] | Classified. Top secret. | 这是机密 最高机密 |
[22:54] | Our eyes only. | 只能我们知道 |
[22:55] | Defcon 1. | 一级戒备 |
[22:56] | And if I did tell you, | 要是告诉你了 |
[22:59] | well, then I’d have to kill you. | 我就得杀了你 |
[23:00] | – Yeah? Good luck with that. – Yeah, realistically, that’s not– | -那就试试看 -事实上 我做不… |
[23:03] | – I’m gonna go on record and say that this sucks. – It sucks. | -我声明遮遮掩掩太烂了 -没错 |
[23:05] | And noted. Now let’s move on to Tracy McGrath. | 晓得了 还是继续调查特雷西·麦格拉 |
[23:07] | Where’d she go after she left work? | 她在下班之后去了哪里 |
[23:09] | Well, according to her E-Z Pass, | 根据她的易行通 |
[23:11] | she drove down the Jersey turnpike | 她驱车上了新泽西高速公路 |
[23:12] | and exited somewhere near Newark Airport. | 在纽瓦克机场附近下了公路 |
[23:14] | We’re still trying to figure out where she went. | 我们还在查她去了哪里 |
[23:15] | Maybe the answer’s still at the crime scene. | 可能答案仍在犯罪现场 |
[23:19] | There’s no signs of forced entry or struggle. | 没有强行闯入和争斗痕迹 |
[23:22] | It’s like she knew her killer, she let him in. | 看来她认识凶手 让他进入了公寓 |
[23:24] | She walked in front of him, | 她走在凶手前面 |
[23:26] | and he shot her in the back of the head. | 他朝她后脑勺开了一枪 |
[23:28] | Which means she knew Gage. | 也就是说她认识盖奇 |
[23:30] | So how is a climate scientist | 气候学家怎么会和 |
[23:32] | mixed up with a ruthless ex-CIA agent? | 一个残忍的前中情局探员扯上关系 |
[23:35] | And how is she connected to Pandora? | 她又怎么会和潘朵拉有联系 |
[23:45] | There’s gotta be something here that ties them together. | 这里一定有能将两者联系起来的线索 |
[23:48] | Well, she has excellent taste in cars. | 她对车的品味还不错嘛 |
[23:50] | Here’s an auto repair manual | 这里有本1967年产 |
[23:52] | for a 1967 Pontiac GTO. | 庞蒂克GTO的维修手册 |
[23:56] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[23:58] | The keys are sitting on a pile of yesterday’s mail. | 钥匙放在昨天收到的一堆信上 |
[24:00] | She drove it before she died. | 死之前 她还开过这车 |
[24:02] | Except there’s no GTO in the street. | 但街上没有GTO |
[24:04] | Or in the garage, so where’s the car? | 车库里也没有 车呢 |
[24:06] | I see a recurring charge on her credit card. | 我在信用卡上发现了一条常规收费记录 |
[24:09] | It looks like she’s paying 100 bucks a month | 看来她每月都会付给 |
[24:11] | for Frenchie’s Parking. | 弗兰奇停车场一百美元 |
[24:13] | 100 bucks? That’s not gonna get you a space in Manhattan. | 才一百 在曼哈顿可不止这个数 |
[24:15] | Bingo. Billing info says that Frenchie’s is in | 没错 账单信息显示弗兰奇停车场在 |
[24:17] | Elizabeth Port, New Jersey. | 新泽西州的伊丽莎白港口 |
[24:18] | That’s right near Newark Airport. | 就在纽瓦克机场附近 |
[24:20] | So the mystery ride Tracy took has to do with the GTO. | 特雷西的神秘之旅开的是这辆GTO |
[24:24] | There it is. | 就是它了 |
[24:25] | Now that is some classic Motor City iron. | 这可是经典的汽车城[底特律]车 |
[24:29] | 400 cubic inches with a Rochester 4-barrel | 十米长车身 罗契斯特的四排管 |
[24:32] | and 360 horsepower. | 有360马力 |
[24:34] | – You know muscle cars? – Oh, yeah. | -你了解大马力车 -是的 |
[24:37] | We should go to the track sometime, Castle. | 改天我们该去赛道上比比 卡塞尔 |
[24:40] | See who laps who. | 看看谁会被套圈[lap有舔的意思] |
[24:43] | So why do you think Tracy took off work to come down here? | 你觉得特雷西为什么会翘班来到这里 |
[24:47] | Maybe to drive it to a clandestine | 也许是要驱车到某个秘密的 |
[24:50] | Pandora-related, uh, rendezvous? | 潘朵拉相关的会合地点 |
[24:52] | No. Look at the dust on this. | 不是 看看车上的积灰 |
[24:54] | This hasn’t gone anywhere in a while. | 这车停在这里有一阵了 |
[24:58] | Castle, look. | 你看 卡塞尔 |
[24:59] | Maybe she came to stash something in the trunk. | 也许她在汽车后备箱里藏了东西 |
[25:03] | Handprints, indicating someone’s been in there. | 有手印 说明有人动过后备箱 |
[25:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:08] | That is not original equipment. | 这可不是原车设备 |
[25:10] | No, but it’s probably why she came here. | 是的 八成这就是她来此地的原因 |
[25:14] | Wait– wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[25:16] | We don’t know what’s in there. | 还不知道这里面有什么 |
[25:18] | Yeah, well, there’s only one way to find out. | 对 这是唯一能知道的方法 |
[25:19] | Yeah, but it might be Pandora, | 但里面可能是潘朵拉 |
[25:21] | as in “Pandora’s box,” as in opening that | 就像潘朵拉魔盒 打开它之后 |
[25:25] | could unleash an unstoppable tide of evil. | 就会释放出无法阻止的罪恶 |
[25:27] | Castle, that’s a myth. | 卡塞尔 那个是神话故事 |
[25:28] | I’m speaking metaphorically. | 我那是比喻 |
[25:30] | Gage is planning a catastrophic event, right? | 盖奇在酝酿一起灾难性事件 对吧 |
[25:33] | So what if there’s a doomsday device | 如果箱子里有末日装置 |
[25:34] | in that case set to go off when you open it? | 而你开箱的时候就会启动怎么办 |
[25:37] | And Ground Zero is a parking garage in New Jersey? | 而零点位置就定在这个新泽西州的室内停车场吗 |
[25:39] | I doubt it. | 我有点怀疑 |
[25:40] | I ju– | 我只… |
[25:47] | That is a military-grade cell phone and a scrambler. | 这是军用手机和扰频器 |
[25:50] | That’s spy equipment. | 是间谍的装备 |
[25:51] | Tracy came here to make a phone call, | 特雷西来到这里只为打电话 |
[25:53] | and I bet you that the last number she dialed | 我打赌她拨的最后一通电话号码 |
[25:55] | is still on the phone. | 仍在手机上 |
[25:57] | Close the case and turn around. | 关上箱子 转身 |
[25:59] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[26:04] | Gage. | 盖奇 |
[26:06] | Your weapon and phones on the ground. | 把枪和手机放在地上 |
[26:10] | Really? You put your hands in the air. | 不是吧 该你举起手吧 |
[26:16] | Your phones on the ground. | 把手机放在地上 |
[26:17] | I just upgraded. | 我可刚升级 |
[26:18] | This is a brand-new phone. | 这是新电话 |
[26:27] | Now… | 好了… |
[26:28] | I’m afraid you’re not gonna like what comes next. | 恐怕你们不会喜欢接下来的事 |
[26:40] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[26:45] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你在干什么 |
[26:47] | Bracing myself to shield you from a hail of bullets. | 做肉盾 为你挡子弹啊 |
[26:51] | Yeah, well, that’s very gallant of you, | 你可真英勇啊 |
[26:52] | but you can stop bracing. | 不过不用撑了 |
[26:53] | I think he left. | 我想他走了 |
[26:55] | Man, my life was passing before my eyes. | 往事在我眼前一一掠过 |
[26:57] | I think I lost track of time. | 有点忘记时间了 |
[26:59] | What do you know about trunk latches? | 你熟悉后备箱插销吗 |
[27:03] | Well, the bad news is, | 坏消息是 |
[27:05] | this one was not designed to open from the inside. | 后备箱没有设计成从里面打开 |
[27:08] | And the good news? | 那好消息是什么 |
[27:09] | At least this time, we’re not handcuffed together. | 至少这次 我们没被铐在一起 |
[27:12] | Mm. You know, it’s surprisingly roomy in here. | 这里还挺宽敞的 |
[27:13] | Well, it’s not that roomy. | 也没那么宽敞 |
[27:14] | Sooner or later, we’re gonna run out of air. | 这里的空气迟早会被耗尽 |
[27:16] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得从这里出去 |
[27:18] | Well, maybe somebody will find us. | 也许有人会找到我们 |
[27:19] | Castle, we are locked in the trunk of a car | 卡塞尔 我们被关在长期停车场 |
[27:23] | in long-term parking. | 一辆车的后备箱里 |
[27:24] | It’s gonna be hours before anyone realizes that we’re missing. | 在有人意识到我们失踪之前还有很长时间 |
[27:27] | Who do you think is gonna find us? | 你觉得谁会找到我们 |
[27:29] | I just feel, in situations like this, | 我只是觉得 在这种情况下 |
[27:32] | it’s important to have faith. | 有信念是很重要的 |
[27:35] | You pressed the panic button, didn’t you? | 你是不是按了紧急按钮 |
[27:37] | Well, if there was ever a time to panic, | 要说紧急情况 |
[27:39] | – I think this was it. – I am– | -我想就是现在了 -我 |
[27:40] | – You should be thanking me. – No. | -你应该感谢我 -才不呢 |
[27:42] | I am not gonna be rescued by your girlfriend. | 我才不要等着你女友来救我呢 |
[27:45] | Move, Castle. | 过去点 卡塞尔 |
[27:46] | – What are you– – I need to get under there. | -你要干 -我要往里伸点 |
[27:49] | What are you– what are you doing? | 你在 你在干嘛 |
[27:51] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[27:52] | What? | 什么东西 |
[27:53] | This. Here. | 这个 来 |
[27:57] | Is it in? | 插进去了吗 |
[27:57] | To the left. | 再往左点 |
[27:58] | Okay. Push. | 好了 插吧 |
[28:00] | Scoot down. | 往后躺一点 |
[28:06] | – Yes. – Nice. | -成功了 -干得好 |
[28:16] | For you. | 为你们准备的 |
[28:24] | I believe this is yours. | 我想这是你的配枪 |
[28:26] | Agent Jones found it in the parking structure. | 琼斯特工在停车场找到的 |
[28:30] | Finding the car was great work. | 找到车真是干得太棒了 |
[28:31] | I think it might just be the break we need. | 我想它就是我们所需要的突破点 |
[28:33] | Well, I can’t take all the credit. | 我可不敢独吞所有功劳 |
[28:35] | Yeah, especially since it was Detective Ryan who found it. | 是啊 发现车子的人可是莱恩警探 |
[28:38] | Well, in any case, the phone is obviously key, | 不管怎样 电话显然是关键 |
[28:39] | or else Gage wouldn’t have gone after it. | 不然盖奇也不会拼命去找 |
[28:41] | Well, Tracy McGrath used it on the day she died. | 特雷西·麦格拉在她死的那天用过这个电话 |
[28:44] | Maybe she called someone connected to Pandora… | 也许她打给某个同潘朵拉有关的人 |
[28:46] | And then Gage eliminated her and took the phone | 然后盖奇杀掉她 拿走电话 |
[28:48] | to tie off all loose ends. | 不留任何活口 |
[28:51] | Which still doesn’t explain where Gage is now | 但这仍然说明不了盖奇在哪儿 |
[28:54] | or who Tracy called. | 特雷西电话打给谁了 |
[28:55] | Well, we’ll find that out once we track the call she made. | 一旦我们追踪到那通电话 就会知道了 |
[28:58] | But Gage took the phone. | 但电话被盖奇拿走了 |
[28:59] | How can you do that when you don’t know what number she called | 你既不知道她打出的号码 |
[29:01] | or even the number she called it from? | 也不知道她用什么号码 你要怎么追查 |
[29:03] | By using all the coolest toys. | 用最酷的玩具咯 |
[29:07] | Bring up Newton Foundation to Frenchie’s parking, | 查下取道收费高速 昨天下午三点时 |
[29:09] | commute time by car at 3:00 p.m. yesterday via the turnpike. | 从牛顿基金会到弗兰奇停车场需要多久 |
[29:18] | 41 minutes. | 41分钟 |
[29:18] | There was a fender bender on the G.W. Bridge. | 在华盛顿大桥那里有起小交通事故 |
[29:21] | Factoring the time it would have taken her to get to her car, | 加上她走到车那里所需的时间 |
[29:24] | let’s say she got there at 3:45 p.m. | 假设她3点45分抵达 |
[29:26] | Pull up all cell phone traffic for the next 15 minutes. | 筛选出接下来15分钟打出的电话 |
[29:30] | The call would’ve pinged off the nearest cell tower. | 电话会经过最近的手机信号发射塔 |
[29:32] | This guy at the south end of the Newark Airport, | 人在纽瓦克机场的南边 |
[29:34] | which processed… | 则筛选得到 |
[29:37] | 5,429 calls in the 15-minute time frame. | 15分钟内共有5429通电话 |
[29:40] | Filter it to calls just to New York and New Jersey. | 只显示打往纽约和新泽西的 |
[29:43] | That takes us to 4,112. | 还有4112通 |
[29:45] | Now just pay phones and unregistered cells. | 现在只要投币式公用电话和没登记的手机 |
[29:50] | Down to 712. | 降到712通 |
[29:52] | Calls under a minute. | 通话时间一分钟以内的 |
[29:52] | She would’ve kept it brief. | 她肯定言简意赅 |
[29:56] | We’re at 42. | 还有42通 |
[29:58] | Okay, now triangulate those 42 signals, | 三角定位这42个手机信号 |
[30:00] | and let’s see which one originates | 看哪通电话的信号 |
[30:01] | closest to that parking structure. | 离停车场最近 |
[30:11] | Got it. Yesterday at 3:56 p.m. | 找到了 昨天下午3点56分 |
[30:14] | This call pinged off the tower | 此通电话经过发射塔 |
[30:16] | and was routed to a pay phone in Brooklyn. | 打给了布鲁克林的一个投币式公用电话 |
[30:17] | Uh, intersection of Plymouth and Gold. | 普利茅斯街和金色大街的十字路口 |
[30:20] | It’s gotta be the number Tracy Mcgrath called . | 应该就是特雷西·麦格拉打的那个号码 |
[30:22] | Get me eyes on that pay phone. | 找到能看到那个电话的摄像头 |
[30:24] | Any local surveillance from yesterday at 3:56 p.m. | 调出昨天下午3点56分所有的当地监控录像 |
[30:28] | Found one. | 找到了 |
[30:29] | Isolating now. | 正在剔除 |
[30:30] | There’s a video. At 3:56 p.m. | 有段录像 下午3点56分 |
[30:34] | Zoom in. | 拉近点 |
[30:36] | He’s got a scrambler. That’s our guy. | 他手上拿着扰频器 就是我们要找的人 |
[30:41] | He looks familiar. | 他看起来眼熟 |
[30:44] | Freeze there. | 停 |
[30:47] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:49] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[30:51] | He’s supposed to be dead. | 他不是已经死了吗 |
[30:54] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[30:55] | Dr. Nelson Blakely. | 尼尔森·布莱克利博士 |
[30:57] | Mathematics professor. | 数学教授 |
[30:59] | He was a legend at the agency. | 中情局传奇 |
[31:00] | A genius. | 天才 |
[31:01] | Consulted for us, | 我们的顾问 |
[31:02] | but died in 2002, | 但于2002年去世 |
[31:04] | or at least that’s what we thought until just now. | 至少直到刚才我们是这么认为的 |
[31:07] | So he faked his own death. | 他伪造了自己的死亡 |
[31:09] | This just keeps getting better. | 这事越来越有趣了 |
[31:11] | No, it doesn’t, | 不是这样的 |
[31:12] | not with what this man is capable of. | 以他的能耐 不能说有趣 |
[31:14] | Blakely designed math-based predictive models for us, | 布莱克利帮我们设计以数学为基础的预测模式 |
[31:16] | models to help create geopolitical change. | 用于创造地缘政治的变化 |
[31:19] | What do you mean by that? | 此话怎讲 |
[31:20] | The agency would bring him a problem– | 局里带着问题找到他 |
[31:22] | How can we prevent country “A” from getting the bomb | 我们怎样做才能阻止A国家得到炸弹 |
[31:25] | or cause regime change in country “B.” | 或者引致B国家政权更迭 |
[31:27] | Blakely found solutions | 布莱克利找到了解决办法 |
[31:29] | using what he called Linchpin theory. | 运用他所谓的关键理论 |
[31:32] | His approach was to find a small event | 他的方法是找到能引起 |
[31:34] | that could trigger a large event. | 大冲突的小事件 |
[31:36] | Like the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand | 例如引起第一次世界大战的 |
[31:38] | causing World War I. | 萨拉热窝事件 |
[31:39] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[31:40] | He once said that you only had to knock over one domino, | 他曾说过 你只需推倒一块多米诺骨牌 |
[31:43] | but if it was the right domino, | 如果是至关重要的那块 |
[31:45] | the rest would fall. | 其它的就会顺势倒下 |
[31:48] | If Blakely is the one who planned Pandora, | 如果布莱克利就是策划潘朵拉的人 |
[31:50] | this is beyond a worst-case scenario. | 那将远超出最坏的设想 |
[31:51] | Blakely is just a hired gun, like Gage. | 布莱克利只是个雇员 跟盖奇一样 |
[31:55] | He’s not the one behind this. | 他可不是幕后黑手 |
[31:56] | Agent Turner, I’ve got it. | 特纳探员 我找到了 |
[31:58] | The video’s clean enough to track his lip movement. | 录像的清晰度足以读出他的唇语 |
[32:00] | What’s he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[32:03] | Meet me Thursday at 5:00 p.m. | 周四下午五点来见我 |
[32:06] | Bishop A-5, | 象 A5 |
[32:08] | bishop C-4, pawn E-3. | 象 C4 卒 E3 |
[32:11] | Chess moves? | 国际象棋走法吗 |
[32:13] | Blakely was a world-class chess player. | 布莱克利曾是世界级的国际象棋大师 |
[32:16] | It’s some sort of code. | 是某种密码 |
[32:17] | Run that pattern against anything in the encryption database. | 与加密数据库内所有加密模式做对比 |
[32:25] | This takes us into a sensitive area. | 这个发现将我们带进了敏感地带 |
[32:29] | For your eyes only. I get it. | 不能让外人知道 我懂的 |
[32:32] | Thank you so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[32:35] | Agent Jones will show you out. | 琼斯特工会带你们出去的 |
[32:36] | W-wait a minute. What about Gage? | 等下 盖奇怎么办 |
[32:38] | We need to invest all of our resources into finding Blakely. | 我们得集中人力物力找到布莱克利 |
[32:40] | He’s the weak link here. | 他是此案的薄弱环节 |
[32:41] | Right, but if you find something on Gage, | 但如果你们发现与盖奇有关的线索 |
[32:43] | you’ll let us know. | 麻烦通知我们 |
[32:44] | Absolutely. We’re in this together. | 当然 我们站在同一战线 |
[32:53] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[32:55] | I think we should crack that chess code. | 我觉得我们应该破解国际象棋密码 |
[32:57] | The CIA can handle it, Castle. | 中情局能破解的 卡塞尔 |
[32:59] | With their track record? | 凭他们的履历 |
[33:00] | I’m not so sure. | 我可不这么乐观 |
[33:03] | I’m just sayin’. | 我就那么一说 |
[33:04] | Look, we decipher that code, | 一旦我们成功破解密码 |
[33:05] | we can save this country from a nameless cataclysmic event. | 就能避免一场灾难性事件的发生 |
[33:09] | Look, if you want to go after Blakely, go ahead. | 要是你想追查布莱克利就去吧 |
[33:12] | I’m a Homicide Detective. | 我是凶案探长 |
[33:14] | I have to find Thomas Gage, | 我必须找到托马斯·盖奇 |
[33:15] | and I can’t do that by answering to Sophia Turner. | 而听从索菲亚·特纳指挥是找不到他的 |
[33:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:19] | He killed two people, Castle. | 卡塞尔 他杀了两个人 |
[33:20] | Do you think she even cares about that? | 你觉得她对此在意吗 |
[33:21] | No. She’s got a whole different agenda. | 不 她还有别的事要做呢 |
[33:23] | Yeah, like saving the world. We’re all on the same team here. | 比如拯救世界 我们站在同一阵线 |
[33:26] | No, you’re on her team, | 不 你站在她那边 |
[33:28] | cause the way you look at her, | 从你看她的眼神 |
[33:29] | you’re sure as hell not on mine. | 你铁定没有站在我这边 |
[33:34] | Seriously? | 真有必要吗 |
[33:35] | This is a secure facility. | 这可是保密机构 |
[33:37] | We need to keep it that way. | 我们不想泄密 |
[33:50] | I just had a talk with Alexis. | 我刚和阿丽克西斯谈完 |
[33:51] | I am so pleased you are on board with this internship. | 我很高兴你没反对这个实习 |
[33:54] | Because I was forced to be on board. | 我只是被逼无奈 |
[33:56] | How could you let that happen, mother? | 妈 你怎么会让这事发生呢 |
[33:57] | Oh, darling, don’t be silly. | 亲爱的 别傻了 |
[33:59] | And you’re just in a foul mood | 你心情不好 |
[34:00] | because you had a spat with Beckett. | 不过是因为跟贝克特吵架了 |
[34:01] | I am not in a… | 我才没 |
[34:03] | How did you find out about that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[34:05] | No, wait. Let me guess. | 不 先别说 等我猜猜 |
[34:07] | Beckett to Lanie | 贝克特告诉蕾妮 |
[34:08] | to Alexis to you. | 她再告诉阿丽克西斯 再传到你这儿 |
[34:10] | See? This, this is what I was afraid of. | 看吧 这就是令我害怕的 |
[34:13] | For your information, we did not have a spat. | 不过我得说清楚 我们可没吵架 |
[34:15] | I simply chose to work at home today. | 我今天只是选择待在家 |
[34:19] | On a case involving vanishing bodies and special assignments. | 忙于一件牵涉到消失的尸体和特别任务的案件 |
[34:25] | Really? She told you that, too? | 不是吧 这事她也告诉你了 |
[34:27] | – Is nothing sacred? – Not much. | -我现在还有隐私可言吗 -基本没有 |
[34:29] | Yes, well, in any event, I’m not allowed to discuss it. | 不过不管怎样 我不能跟你讨论这个案子 |
[34:32] | Oh, please. When has that stopped you before? | 拜托 你以前也没因此闭嘴啊 |
[34:34] | Well, clearly it’s time i start setting some boundaries around here. | 显然我现在该定定规矩了 |
[34:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:38] | I can tell you this much. | 我只可以告诉你 |
[34:40] | I’m working on a code… | 我现在在研究一个密码 |
[34:42] | involving these three chess pieces. | 这个密码就由这三个棋子构成 |
[34:44] | The answer to which could avert a catastrophe. | 要是能破译出来 就能防止一场大灾难 |
[34:46] | Two bishops and a pawn. What could it mean? | 两个象和一个卒 这能代表什么呢 |
[34:48] | I don’t know. Ohh. | 我也不知道 |
[34:50] | I’ve been looking up classic strategies. | 我一直在研究经典的棋路 |
[34:52] | I’ve looked up famous chess matches | 我看了菲舍尔 卡尔波夫 |
[34:53] | with Fischer, Karpov, Kasparov, | 这些象棋大师的比赛 |
[34:55] | but this pattern never occurs. | 但都没发现这个阵局 |
[34:58] | Maybe the pieces have nothing to do with the chess game. | 也许棋子跟国际象棋一点关系也没有 |
[35:00] | Maybe the pieces represent something else… | 也许它们代表了一些跟国际象棋完全 |
[35:05] | entirely. | 无关的东西 |
[35:17] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[35:19] | Nothing on Gage, but remember you asked me | 我没查到关于盖奇的线索 但记得你让我 |
[35:21] | to look for a link between Tracy Mcgrath | 去查特雷西·麦格拉和一个叫做 |
[35:23] | and some guy named Nelson Blakely? | 尼尔森·布莱克利的家伙之间的联系对吧 |
[35:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:25] | I found one from ten years ago. | 我发现了二人在十年前有关联 |
[35:27] | Tracy and a bunch of her grad student friends | 特雷西曾和一帮她研究生朋友 |
[35:29] | went on a white-water rafting trip | 跟他们的教授 布莱克利博士 |
[35:31] | with a Dr. Blakely, their professor, | 一同去浅滩漂流 |
[35:33] | although it wasn’t a good time for him. | 不过他很不走运 |
[35:35] | He drowned during the trip. | 他在旅行中溺水丧生了 |
[35:39] | So he faked his death | 这么说他伪造了自己的死亡 |
[35:40] | and Tracy was in on it. | 而特雷西也参与了 |
[35:42] | Who faked his death — Blakely? | 谁装死 布莱克利吗 |
[35:44] | Uh…I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:46] | I can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[35:48] | You know, a man can only take so much. | 男人的忍耐是有限的 |
[35:55] | – Hey. What are you doing here? – I found something. | -你怎么来了 -我有所发现 |
[35:58] | It’s about Blakely. | 是关于布莱克利的 |
[35:59] | Well, shouldn’t you tell Sophia about it? | 你不是应该去告诉索菲亚吗 |
[36:02] | She isn’t my partner. | 她又不是我搭档 |
[36:04] | You are. | 你才是 |
[36:08] | May I? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[36:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:16] | Bishop, bishop, pawn. | 象 象 卒 |
[36:19] | We know Blakely was a world-class chess player. | 我们知道布莱克利是个世界级的国际象棋大师 |
[36:21] | Tracy McGrath played, too. She had a game timer. | 特雷西·麦格拉也下象棋 她有计时器 |
[36:23] | Yet, this placement makes no tactical sense. | 但是这种摆法根本毫无战术意义 |
[36:26] | I’m guessing you got a theory? | 我猜你是有所发现了 |
[36:28] | I don’t think the pieces have anything to do with the game. | 我认为这些棋子跟国际象棋本身没有关系 |
[36:30] | I think Blakely was leaving Tracy a coded message, | 我认为布莱克利是给特雷西留下了一条加密的口信 |
[36:33] | telling her where to meet him. | 告诉她去哪里找他 |
[36:34] | Maybe even a place where they play chess. | 甚至有可能是他们下象棋的地方 |
[36:36] | Okay, well, uh, people play chess in parks. | 好吧 大家经常在公园里下象棋 |
[36:40] | Uh, Central Park, Washington Square Park — | 中心公园 华盛顿广场公园 |
[36:42] | those would be great places to meet up with someone | 这些都是跟人见面的好地方 |
[36:44] | without drawing attention. | 同时又不会引人注意 |
[36:46] | Exactly. Now what if each piece | 没错 要是每个棋子 |
[36:48] | stood for the first letter of a word? | 都代表了一个英文单词的首字母呢 |
[36:51] | Bishop for “B,” pawn for “P”? | 象代表B 卒代表P |
[36:52] | Okay, “B” and then seven spaces, | 好吧 字母B然后空七格 |
[36:54] | that could be… | 有可能是 |
[36:56] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 |
[36:57] | And Blakely made his phone call from Brooklyn. | 布莱克利的电话就是从布鲁克林打出来的 |
[36:59] | So Brooklyn — b-b-p. | 那就是布鲁克林 BBP |
[37:01] | Uh, Brooklyn… Bridge Park? | 布鲁克林桥公园吗 |
[37:05] | That meeting is at 5:00. That’s in half an hour. | 他们定在五点见 也就是半个小时以后 |
[37:07] | If Blakely shows, we can find out what Pandora is | 如果布莱克利去了 我们就能查明潘朵拉是什么 |
[37:10] | and we can find Gage. | 还可以找到盖奇 |
[37:13] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[37:21] | Blakely should’ve been here by now. | 布莱克利现在该到了 |
[37:24] | Maybe he knows that Tracy’s dead | 也许他知道特雷西已经死了 |
[37:25] | or maybe Gage already killed him. | 又或者盖奇已经杀了他 |
[37:28] | I choose the audacity of hope. | 我选择心存希望 |
[37:30] | I say, he’ll be here. | 照我看他会出现的 |
[37:33] | Well, then shouldn’t you call Sophia? | 那你不是应该打给索菲亚吗 |
[37:35] | And look like an ass if I’m wrong? | 要是我推理错误不就糗大了吗 |
[37:38] | You know, I have to admit, I’m actually kind of surprised | 我不得不承认 我有点惊讶 |
[37:39] | that you’ve never mentioned her before. | 你以前居然从来都没有提过她 |
[37:41] | I wasn’t allowed to. | 我不能说 |
[37:43] | She is an active CIA agent. | 她是中情局的在职特工 |
[37:45] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[37:46] | Look, if you want, | 要是你愿意的话 |
[37:48] | I will answer any question you have about her — | 我可以回答你关于她的任何问题 |
[37:51] | Anything at all. | 你问什么都行 |
[37:52] | No. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:55] | Yeah, I mean, it’s really none of my business. | 确定 她的事跟我无关 |
[37:58] | Okay. Well, we’re done with it then. | 好吧 那这件事就到此为止了 |
[37:59] | Fine. | 好的 |
[38:07] | So… | 那 |
[38:10] | how close were the two of you exactly? | 你们俩的关系到底有多亲密 |
[38:15] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[38:16] | Come on, Castle. You said I could ask you anything. | 拜托 卡塞尔 是你自己说我可以随便问的 |
[38:18] | No, seriously. There he is. | 不 我说真的 他来了 |
[38:23] | Dr. Blakely. | 布莱克利博士 |
[38:26] | I’m afraid you’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 恐怕你认错人了 |
[38:29] | No, there is no mistake. | 不 我没认错 |
[38:33] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[38:34] | Through Tracy. | 通过特雷西 |
[38:36] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[38:38] | If they got to her, they can get to me. | 如果他们能找到她 他们就能找到我 |
[38:41] | We need to leave here now. | 我们得马上离开这儿 |
[38:47] | I always knew this day would come. | 我早就知道会有这么一天 |
[38:50] | But Tracy… | 但是特雷西 |
[38:52] | Dr. Blakely, what’s going on? | 布莱克利博士 到底是怎么回事 |
[38:54] | What’s Pandora? | 潘朵拉是什么 |
[38:55] | I need you to drive me to Pier 32. | 我需要你开车带我去32号码头 |
[38:58] | You’re not in a position to bargain here. | 你现在没有讨价还价的资本 |
[38:59] | I got in this car voluntarily, and I’ll get right back out | 我是自愿上车的 如果你不带我去我想去的地方 |
[39:02] | if you don’t take me where I want to go. | 我就马上下车 |
[39:04] | Okay, what’s at Pier 32? | 32号码头有什么 |
[39:06] | Once we’re there, | 我们一到那儿 |
[39:08] | I’ll tell you what you want to know. | 我一定知无不言 |
[39:12] | You were top of your field, | 你是你所处领域的佼佼者 |
[39:15] | a professor, an advisor for the CIA. | 还是教授兼中情局的顾问 |
[39:17] | Why fake your own death? | 为什么要伪造自己的死亡呢 |
[39:20] | I brought down nations for the agency. | 我为了中情局毁掉了不少国家 |
[39:23] | I played God, but… | 我扮演了上帝的角色 但是 |
[39:25] | my Linchpin theory didn’t factor in the human cost. | 我的关键理论没考虑到人力的消耗 |
[39:28] | I knew they’d never let me leave, so I died | 我知道他们永远都不会让我离开 只好装死 |
[39:31] | and was reborn. | 再重生 |
[39:33] | And the only one who knew was Tracy? | 唯一的知情人就是特雷西吗 |
[39:35] | She was my lifeline. | 她是我赖以生存的生命线 |
[39:37] | She steered consulting work my way. | 她把顾问工作的方向转到了我的理论上 |
[39:39] | I helped reduce cholera in Africa. | 我曾帮助非洲减低霍乱发生率 |
[39:42] | I predicted that a lone act of civil disobedience | 我曾预言只要有一次非暴力反抗 |
[39:46] | would trigger an uprising and remake the Arab world. | 就会引发阿拉伯世界的起义和重组 |
[39:49] | I-I did good things. | 我干过一些好事 |
[39:55] | Who killed her? | 是谁杀了特雷西 |
[39:58] | The same man that’s trying to pull off Pandora. | 和想要启动潘朵拉的是一个人 |
[40:02] | You mean, they’re trying to make it happen? | 你是说他们想要实施那个计划吗 |
[40:05] | This is even worse than I thought. | 这比我想象的还要严重 |
[40:16] | All right, talk. | 好了 交代吧 |
[40:17] | I need to go inside first. | 我得先进去 |
[40:18] | You’re not going anywhere until you tell me about Pandora. | 你不老实交代潘朵拉的事 就哪也别想去 |
[40:20] | What is it? | 潘朵拉是什么 |
[40:24] | It was the name of a white paper that I wrote. | 是我起草的一份白皮书的名字 |
[40:26] | For whom? | 为谁起草的 |
[40:27] | I was hired by a think tank | 一个智囊机构曾雇我 |
[40:29] | to identify weaknesses in U.S. security | 来分析美国安全系统的弱点 |
[40:32] | so they could be shored up, protected. | 以便他们对发现的弱点进行巩固和维护 |
[40:36] | I found an alarming vulnerability — | 我发现了一个令人担忧的弱点 |
[40:39] | a linchpin that was tied to the economy | 一个与经济相关的关键 |
[40:42] | that would cause crisis and devastation | 能造成我们前所未见的 |
[40:44] | beyond anything we’d ever seen. | 危机和破坏 |
[40:47] | The dominos would just never stop falling. | 多米诺骨牌会永不停歇地倒下去 |
[40:51] | I asked Tracy to follow up with the think tank, | 我让特雷西去跟进这个智囊团的进展情况 |
[40:54] | but they don’t exist. | 但却发现他们并不存在 |
[40:55] | Whoever they are, I gave them the blueprint | 不管他们是谁 我把会给美国 |
[40:57] | that will bring about the end of our country as we know it. | 带来毁灭的蓝图交给了他们 |
[41:03] | Dr. Blakely, | 布莱克利博士 |
[41:04] | what is the linchpin? | 关键是什么 |
[41:09] | A flock of pigeons? | 怎么会有一群鸽子呢 |
[41:13] | Blakely, the linchpin, what is it? | 布莱克利 你所谓的关键到底是什么 |
[41:14] | Pigeons don’t fly in flocks | 鸽子除非逃避捕食者的追击 |
[41:17] | unless they’re fleeing a predator. | 不然它们是不会成群逃窜的 |
[41:19] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[41:23] | Wait. Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等一下 等等 |
[41:25] | Hey! Blakely! | 布莱克利 |
[41:31] | Come on. Come on! | 挺住 |
[41:33] | – Beckett! – Hold on, Castle. | -贝克特 -抓稳了 卡塞尔 |
[41:35] | – Hold on! – Brake! Beckett! | -抓稳了 -刹车 贝克特 |
[41:37] | Hold on, Castle! | 抓稳了 卡塞尔 |