Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Ladies and gentlemen, the moment is almost upon us. 女士们先生们 关键的时刻即将到来
[00:23] As world-renowned trainer Francisco Pilar 在誉满全球的训狗师弗兰斯科·普拉尔
[00:26] takes one last look at the finalists, 最后一次审视决赛选手们时
[00:30] only one question remains. 只有一个疑问悬而未决
[00:32] Who will be this year’s best in show? 谁将获得本年度选秀的第一名
[00:37] I’m here in the audience… 我正站在观众席中
[00:38] with reality TV star Kay Cappuccio 和电视真人秀明星凯·卡普奇诺
[00:40] and her manager and boyfriend– Reggie Starr. 及她的经纪人兼男友雷吉·斯达一起
[00:42] Kay, when are you and Reggie getting married? 凯 你和雷吉什么时候结婚呢
[00:45] Will it happen on the show? 婚礼会在节目中进行吗
[00:47] I just wanna say hi to all my fans out there 我只想和我所有的粉丝们问声好
[00:50] and remind them that next month, 也提醒大家下个月
[00:53] my new scent hits stores– 我的新香水就要上市了
[00:55] Kay Cappuccio’s Guilty Pleasure. 凯·卡普奇诺之罪恶的欢愉
[00:58] Make sure he’s guilty of wanting you. 确保他的罪名是渴望得到你
[01:01] Francisco is ready to reveal his decision. 弗兰斯科准备好要公布他的决定了
[01:05] One. 第一名
[01:06] Two. 第二名
[01:08] Three. 第三名
[01:09] And there you have it, folks. 结果已经揭晓 各位
[01:11] This year’s Sunfare Kennel best in show 本年度桑福尔养狗场狗狗选秀的第一名
[01:15] is the one, the only… 就是独一无二…
[01:18] Buttons? 巴顿斯
[01:20] You have a friend named Buttons, a human friend? 你有朋友叫巴顿斯 是人类的朋友吗
[01:22] Her mom called her that when she was little, and it stuck. 是她妈妈小时候给取的昵称 延续了下来
[01:25] And now so is she. 现在该她流芳百世了
[01:27] Buttons and I bonded over being rejected from Stanford, 巴顿斯和我因为被斯坦福所拒而成了朋友
[01:30] In fact, we applied to a lot of the same schools, 实际上 我们申请了很多相同的学校
[01:32] so we were planning to visit a few campuses together this weekend, 所以我们打算这周末去一些校园逛逛
[01:35] make a road trip out of it. 来一段公路旅行
[01:37] Okay, whoa. 好吧 这个
[01:38] Where are you staying? Who’s driving? 你们要住哪里 谁来开车
[01:39] And who is chaperoning? 谁做你们的监护人
[01:41] We were going to take your Ferrari 我们会开走你的法拉利
[01:43] and hook up with some boys we met on Craigslist. 然后和在克雷格广告网上认识的男生鬼混
[01:47] – Not cool. – Honey, -这可不好笑 -亲爱的
[01:48] don’t be such a killjoy. 别这么扫兴嘛
[01:50] I’m sure Buttons’ mother is going along. 我想巴顿斯的妈妈是会一起去的
[01:52] She is and she’s very responsible. 是的 而且她是非常有责任心的人
[01:54] Yeah, except when it comes to picking nicknames. 除了在挑选昵称时
[01:56] Look, if you want, I could have Mrs. Dutton 如果你愿意 我会让达顿太太
[01:58] stop by to meet you when she picks me up. 在来接我时和你见一面的
[02:00] Yeah, I think that’d be o– 很好 我觉得这样可…
[02:02] Her last name is Dutton? 她姓达顿
[02:04] Your friend’s name is Buttons Dutton? 你朋友名叫巴顿斯·达顿
[02:06] That is unfortunate. 这真是太不幸了
[02:08] What’s so wrong with that? 这又怎么了
[02:09] Oh, come on. It’d be like calling me Rastle 得了吧 这就好比叫我卡摔尔
[02:11] or Tassel… 或者卡穗尔
[02:12] or No-hassle Castle. Hey. 卡塞尔·无忧 你好
[02:15] No, I was just making a point. 不 我只想说明一个观点
[02:19] Please don’t call me that. 求求你别这么叫我
[02:21] The victim is Francisco Pilar, judge of the dog show. 死者叫弗兰斯科·普拉尔 是选秀的评委
[02:24] We found him here in his dressing room. 我们是在他的化妆间发现他的
[02:26] He still had cash on him, plus his wallet, phone, 他的现金 钱包 手表都在
[02:28] and a key card of some kind. 还有一张类似门卡的东西
[02:29] Is the cause of death what it looks like? 死因和看上去的一样吗
[02:31] Yep. Someone put a leash around his neck and pulled. 没错 有人用皮带绕在他脖子上用力拉扯
[02:35] Do you guys have an estimated time of death? 你们确定死亡时间了吗
[02:37] – I put together a window– – Excuse me? -我拼凑出了一个时间段… -不好意思
[02:39] You’re doing my job now? 你现在是要做我的工作了吗
[02:40] I didn’t know you went to medical school. 我还不知道你是医学院毕业的
[02:42] But go ahead, Dr. Esposito. 不过请说吧 埃斯波西托医生
[02:46] Okay. The last guy to see Francisco alive, 最后见到弗兰斯科活着的人
[02:49] uh, left this room at 5:15 是在5点15离开房间
[02:51] to go get him some dinner. 去帮他拿晚餐的
[02:52] Then Mr. Greene found him like this 20 minutes later. 接着格林先生二十分钟后就发现他死了
[02:55] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢了
[03:01] – Hi. – Hi. Adam Greene. -你好 -你好 我是亚当·格林
[03:02] I’m the Sunfare show organizer. 我是桑福尔选秀的组织者
[03:04] Mr. Greene, how well did you know our victim–Francisco? 格林先生 你对死者弗兰斯科了解如何
[03:07] Uh, Francisco’s been our judge for almost two decades. 弗兰斯科做我们的评委快二十年了
[03:10] No one cared about dogs more than he did. 他比任何人都在乎这些狗
[03:13] Did he have any family that we could talk to? 他有可以提供情况的家人吗
[03:15] Royal was his family. 罗亚尔就是他的家人
[03:17] Oh, that’s a handsome pooch. 这狗真帅
[03:18] Francisco loved him very much. 弗兰斯科非常爱它
[03:21] The truth is, 事实上
[03:23] he got along with dogs a lot better than their owners. 他和狗相处得比和狗主人还好
[03:25] So dog whisperer, check. 所以他精通狗语
[03:26] People whisperer, not so much. 而不擅长人语
[03:29] Did he have any problems with any of the owners? 他和狗主人之间有矛盾吗
[03:32] What are you suggesting? 你在暗示什么
[03:33] Just that he was killed about a half an hour 他在选出选秀第一名后的
[03:34] after he gave out best in show. 半小时左右就被杀害了
[03:36] I’ll admit, show dog owners can be passionate people, 我承认 选秀狗的主人有时会很激动
[03:39] but not to this extent. 但不会激动到这种程度
[03:41] Somebody wrapped that leash around his neck. 有人把那条皮带缠在他的脖子上了
[03:43] We’ll need a list of the names 我们需要一份包括
[03:45] of all of the contestants, along with anyone 所有参赛者以及可能进出
[03:47] that might have had access to this room. 这个房间的人员的名单
[03:48] Of course. 没问题
[03:54] Isn’t this Francisco Pilar’s dog? 这不是弗兰斯科·普拉尔的狗嘛
[03:55] Yes, that’s Royal. 是的 这就是罗亚尔
[03:57] We thought it best to keep him out of the room. 我们觉得最好还是让它离开那房间
[03:58] Why is he doing that? 它干嘛这样做
[04:00] He was doing the same thing by the body 我们发现它时 他正在尸体旁边
[04:01] when we found him. 做同样的动作
[04:03] Maybe some sort of grieving process. 也许是他表示悲痛的方式吧
[04:05] I’ll get you that list of names. 我去给你写名单
[04:06] Thank you. 谢了
[04:08] So the dog was at the crime scene 所以凶案发生时
[04:10] at the time of the murder. 这狗正在犯罪现场
[04:11] What do you want us to do, bring him in for questioning? 你想让我们干嘛 带它去问话吗
[04:14] I’m just saying, would man’s best friend 我只是想说 人类最好的朋友
[04:15] stand idly by while his master was attacked? 会眼睁睁看着它的主人被袭击吗
[04:18] And if he did intervene, 要是它真的去干预了
[04:20] maybe he got D.N.A. or trace evidence on him 也许它还能留下点DNA或微量迹证
[04:22] that could lead to our killer. 帮我们找到凶手
[04:23] May have a lead of my own. 我可能找到了一条线索
[04:24] One of the losing contestants just filed this appeal 有个输掉了比赛的选手刚递交了
[04:28] of Francisco’s decision– a guy named David Hernand. 对弗兰斯科裁决的上诉 一个叫大卫·赫南德的人
[04:31] They said he was so angry 他们说他气愤到
[04:32] that the vein in his forehead was visibly throbbing. 脑门上的血管一跳一跳的
[04:35] Apparently, dog shows are this guy’s whole life. 显然 狗狗选秀就是这家伙的全部人生
[04:38] Was I upset about Francisco’s death? 我对弗兰斯科的死感到不安吗
[04:40] Sure. 当然
[04:41] I was more upset about his choice for best in show. 但他对选秀第一名的裁决更令我生气
[04:44] That ribbon belonged to my Max. 那缎带明明该是我家麦克斯的
[04:48] Mr. Hernand, can you account for your whereabouts 赫南德先生 你5点15到35分时
[04:50] between 5:15 and 5:35? 人在何处
[04:52] Yeah, I was right here at my grooming station 我就在我的修整处这里
[04:53] filing my appeal– oh, I didn’t kill him. Okay? 填写我的上诉 我可没杀他好吗
[04:58] Given everything he was into, 鉴于他干的各种勾当
[04:59] I’d say, he brought it on himself. 我觉得他是自作自受
[05:01] And what exactly was he into? 他干了什么勾当呢
[05:04] Well, rumor has it… 有传闻说
[05:06] he was on the take. 他收受了贿赂
[05:07] Are you saying, he was taking bribes to fix dog shows? 你是说 有人为左右选秀而贿赂他了吗
[05:10] Betting on dog shows– it’s a big business. 狗狗选秀的赌盘 可是一笔大生意
[05:12] And he was seen with some pretty shady characters. 他被发现和一些非常可疑的人在一起
[05:15] People with ties to Vegas. 一些和拉斯维加斯有关联的人
[05:16] That’s a serious allegation. 这可是很严重的指控
[05:18] Do you have any proof to back it up? 你有证据吗
[05:20] You want proof? 你想要证据
[05:22] That’s who Francisco selected best in show. 那就是弗兰斯科选出的第一名
[05:26] Just look at that mutt. 看看那杂种狗的样子
[05:29] Now back to my Max. 再看看我的麦克斯
[05:30] Now the mutt. 再看看那杂种狗
[05:33] That’s all the proof I need. 这就是我的证据
[05:35] Really? There’s big money riding on dog shows? 真的吗 狗狗选秀上有大赌注吗
[05:37] It’s actually kind of ingenious. 说起来其实挺精明的
[05:39] You know, everyone’s got football, basketball, 人人都小心翼翼审视着足球赛
[05:41] horse racing under a microscope, 篮球赛和赛马
[05:42] looking for the slightest hint of impropriety. 试图找到违规的蛛丝马迹
[05:44] Who’s looking at dog shows? 谁会关注狗狗选秀呢
[05:46] I’m gonna have Ryan look into it 我会让莱恩追查这事
[05:47] along with Hernand’s alibi. 和赫南德的不在场证明的
[05:49] Whatever you’re talking about, it can wait. 不管你们在说什么 都可以放一放了
[05:51] Ma’am, please tell detective Beckett 女士 请告诉贝克特探长
[05:52] what you told me? 你之前所说的话
[05:53] I was backstage after the show 选秀结束后我在后台
[05:55] when I saw a woman leave Francisco’s dressing room. 看到一个女人离开弗兰斯科的化妆间
[05:58] Can you describe her? 你能描述她的样子吗
[05:59] Even better. 不止如此
[06:00] I took a video with my phone. 我用手机拍下了一段视频
[06:02] She was wearing a hood and sunglasses, 尽管她带着兜帽和墨镜
[06:04] but I recognized her instantly. 我还是一眼就认出了她
[06:06] It was Kay Cappuccio. 是凯·卡普奇诺
[06:08] The reality television star? 那个电视真人秀明星吗
[06:13] Check the time stamp. 看看拍摄时间
[06:14] Right in the middle of our time-of-death window. 正处于凶杀时间范围内
[06:28] Here’s what I don’t get– 我不能理解的是
[06:30] Why would Kay Cappuccio want to kill Francisco Pilar? 为什么凯·卡普奇诺要杀弗兰斯科·普拉尔呢
[06:33] Here’s what I don’t get– how does this woman 而我不能理解的是 这个女人
[06:35] have her own perfume line, 拥有自己的香水品牌
[06:37] an army of paparazzi outside of her apartment, 公寓外驻守着成群结队的狗仔队
[06:39] millions of twitter followers, 推特上有上万的粉丝
[06:41] dozens of magazine covers, 上了几十本杂志封面
[06:43] all with no discernable talent to account for it? 却并没有任何真正的才华能解释她的名气
[06:46] Even more perplexing, why in almost every photo 更让人费解的是 为什么她的所有照片
[06:48] is she posed like this? 几乎都是这个造型
[06:50] Oh, guys. 大家别激动
[06:52] Sorry. No time for photos. 抱歉 没有拍照时间
[06:53] Okay, maybe just one. 好吧 只拍一张
[06:55] Smile. 请微笑 看这边
[06:56] Hey, that’s not Jason Bateman. 这人根本不是杰森·贝特曼
[07:00] That’s getting old. 好老的梗
[07:20] You two must be the, uh, soft drink people, right? 你们应该是软饮公司的人吧
[07:23] Actually, no. We are NYPD. 实际上不是 我们是纽约警局的
[07:25] We’re here to speak with Kay Cappuccio. 我们来询问凯·卡普奇诺几个问题
[07:27] Oh, my bad. 抱歉
[07:29] Why don’t you just grab a squat right over there? 不如你们先去那边稍坐一会儿
[07:30] Excuse me? 你说什么
[07:31] Phoebe will bring you a goji berry juice. 菲比会为你们奉上枸杞果汁
[07:33] You know what? I think I have a better idea. 你知道吗 我有更好的想法
[07:36] Everybody, take five. 所有人听着 休息五分钟
[07:38] Whoa. Hold on a second. 等一下
[07:39] Kay Cappuccio doesn’t have five to spare. 凯·卡普奇诺可没有五分钟可休息
[07:41] How about 15 to 20? 那就十五到二十分钟
[07:43] And that goji berry juice sounds delightful. 那个枸杞果汁听上去很不错
[07:46] Sure, I knew Francisco. 是的 我认识弗兰斯科
[07:47] I hired him to do two weeks of behavior training with my dog. 我雇他为我的狗狗做一个两周的行为训练
[07:50] Our show’s gonna start shooting again soon, 不久后我们的节目将会继续拍摄
[07:52] and Lolita has some minor aggression issues 但是洛丽塔的进攻性有点强
[07:55] I wanted taken care of. 我想对此改善一下
[07:56] This little charmer? 你是说这个小可爱吗
[07:58] I find it hard to believe– 难以相信…
[08:03] I assume you asked for your money back. 我猜你是去要回你的钱吧
[08:06] I never paid him. 我还没有支付过
[08:07] He brought her back yesterday morning 他只训了几天 就在昨天早上
[08:09] after just a few days, 把她还回来了
[08:10] said he didn’t want to work with me. 说他不愿意为我工作
[08:13] So are we done here? 你们问完了吗
[08:14] ’cause I have fittings, a couple of endorsement meetings, 我还要试服装 几个认证会谈
[08:17] like three red carpets I have to show up at– 走几场红毯
[08:19] And I’ve got a witness that places you at the murder scene, 我有目击证人看到你出现在凶案现场
[08:22] so sit down. 坐下
[08:25] Sure. 好吧
[08:28] Now why did you go to see Francisco 你为什么在昨晚的选秀之后
[08:29] after the dog show last night? 去见弗兰斯科
[08:31] I wanted an explanation as to why 我希望听他解释
[08:33] he wouldn’t train Lolita. 他为什么不愿意训练洛丽塔
[08:35] And what did he tell you? 那他怎么说
[08:37] I would so much rather not go into it. 我实在不愿意谈论这个问题
[08:40] We’ve got a video of you leaving Francisco’s dressing room 我们掌握了一段你离开弗兰斯科化妆间的视频
[08:43] right around the time of the murder. 时间恰好落在谋杀时间范围内
[08:44] So not going into it is not an option. 所以是否谈论这个问题由不得你选择
[08:47] Fine. 好吧
[08:48] We didn’t talk about anything, 我们什么也没说
[08:49] because he was already dead. 因为那时他已经死了
[08:54] – You found the body? – Yeah. -你发现了尸体 -是的
[08:56] And you didn’t call 9-1-1? 但是你没有报警
[08:57] No, I did as soon as I got into the limo. 没有 但我一回到车上立刻就报警了
[09:00] No harm, no foul, right? 无伤大雅 不算犯法 对吧
[09:01] You fled a crime scene. 但是你逃离了犯罪现场
[09:03] All right. 好吧
[09:05] Have you heard the phrase 你有没有听过这句话
[09:07] “There’s no such thing as bad press”? “没有绝对的负面报道”
[09:09] Having your picture taken with a dead guy 但是如果被拍到跟尸体在一起
[09:11] is the exception. 就是这句话的例外
[09:12] I have to be so careful with my image. 我需要时刻注意自己的形象
[09:15] My image is all that I have. 我的形象就是我的全部资本
[09:17] Yeah. No, we were just talking about that. 是啊 我们刚才也在讨论这个问题
[09:18] Ms. Cappuccio, 卡普奇诺小姐
[09:19] when Francisco brought your dog back, 弗兰斯科把狗带回来给你时
[09:22] was he acting unusual at all? 有没有什么异常的表现
[09:24] Oh, I didn’t see him. 我没有看到他
[09:25] He showed up in the middle of my 10:00 a.m. workout. 他来的时候正是我上午十点的健身时间
[09:27] I was here, so I took Lolita. 当时我在 是我接收了洛丽塔
[09:29] But you’re right. The guy was acting weird. 你没说错 他当时的表现是有点奇怪
[09:31] He kept saying, “Who is she working for? 他一直重复 “她究竟为谁卖命
[09:33] I know she’s working for somebody.” 我知道她背后肯定有人”
[09:34] He seemed really paranoid. 他看上去真的很疑神疑鬼
[09:37] Do you have any idea what he was talking about? 你知道他在说什么吗
[09:38] No clue. 毫无头绪
[09:39] That’s why I went to go talk with him. 所以我才决定上门问清楚
[09:42] Okay. Well, I guess, then, we are done… 好的 我想我们问完了
[09:45] for now. 暂时而言
[09:46] Just, uh, stay available for questioning. 但是你要保持随传随到
[09:48] Oh, my god. Like I’m gonna go anywhere? 天哪 我还可能消失吗
[09:50] I can’t take one step without a million people taking my picture. 我每迈出一步都会有成千上万的镜头对准我
[09:58] Well, it’s no mystery 为什么有人
[09:59] why someone wouldn’t want to be in business with Kay. 不愿与凯共事已经不是个谜题
[10:01] But why did Francisco think that she was working for someone? 但是为什么弗兰斯科会以为她在为别人做事
[10:05] Especially since her whole life is about not working. 尤其是她整个人生根本就是什么事都不做
[10:07] And what made him so paranoid about her? 他为什么对她这么疑神疑鬼
[10:09] Maybe he had something to hide. Looks like there might be 或许他有不可告人的秘密 看上去
[10:11] some truth to those rumors that the fix was in. 流言并不全然是假的 比赛可能真有猫腻
[10:13] Yeah, I’ve been going through Francisco’s financials. 没错 我查了弗兰斯科的财务情况
[10:15] He made a bunch of cash deposits over the last year– 单就去年 他有几笔现金存款记录
[10:18] 10 grand a pop. 每笔一万元
[10:19] So we went back and looked at the last few shows he judged. 我们回去查看了他近期裁判过的几场选秀
[10:21] Our boy had a thing for long shots. 死者似乎对高风险参赛者情有独钟
[10:23] The line at Vegas on yesterday’s Sunfare winner 昨天桑福尔选秀的冠军在维加斯赌场上的
[10:25] was 50 to 1. 赔率达到五十比一
[10:26] A real underdog. 真是个不被看好的狗
[10:29] Well, what doesn’t make any sense is, 还有一点说不通的是
[10:30] if he was taking the bribes, why would they kill him? 如果他确实收受贿赂 为什么要杀了他
[10:33] Maybe he wanted out 或许他想要退出
[10:34] or more money. 或者开价提高了
[10:35] His calendar said he had weekly appointments 他的行程本上写着每周会与一个理疗师
[10:37] with a therapist– a dr. Patty Barker. 见一次面 帕蒂·贝克医生
[10:39] They had a session the day he died. 他死那天刚好有过一次会面
[10:41] Maybe she can fill in some gaps. 或许她能为我们解开一些迷惑
[10:42] Okay, let’s bring her in. 那把她带回来询问
[10:43] Brought you guys a little visitor. 给你们带了一个小客人
[10:45] Oh, look who it is. It’s Royal. 看这是谁来了 罗亚尔来了
[10:48] Look at you. You’re adorable. 瞧瞧你 你真可爱呀
[10:49] Okay, adorable. 是的 可爱极了
[10:50] We swabbed his mouth for human D.N.A., 我们从他嘴里取样 希望找到人类的DNA
[10:52] but I don’t have high hopes. 但是我不抱太大希望
[10:53] Even if there were some, all that slobbering– 即使之前真有 他分泌那么多唾液…
[10:56] it’s probably long gone. 大概早就咽下去了
[10:58] Hey, what are we gonna do with Royal? 我们该拿罗亚尔怎么办
[10:59] I mean, Francisco didn’t have any family. 我是说 弗兰斯科没有任何亲属
[11:01] I didn’t have the heart to call animal control. 我真不忍心打电话给动物控制部门
[11:03] Jenny’s friend runs a rescue. 珍妮有个朋友开了一家动物援救机构
[11:05] Or… we could keep him here at the precinct. 或者 我们可以把他留在这儿
[11:07] I mean, we could use a mascot. 我是说 我们可以有个吉祥物嘛
[11:09] I thought that’s what you were. 我以为你就是我们的吉祥物
[11:10] That–what’s that? 你 你说什么
[11:12] What’s that, buddy? 伙计 你刚才说什么
[11:13] Esposito’s sense of humor fell down a well and can’t get out? 埃斯波西托的幽默感掉进井里爬不出来了
[11:17] Please. 拜托
[11:20] Okay, fine, but only until we find him a suitable home. 好吧 但是只能留到给他找到新家之前
[11:23] Then you better find out what kind of food he eats, 那你们得搞清楚他吃哪种狗粮
[11:25] because he’s not touching the stuff I put out. 因为我喂给他的他碰都没碰一下
[11:26] Well, there’s gotta be some food for him 弗兰斯科家里肯定有
[11:27] at Francisco’s place. 他爱吃的狗粮
[11:28] – Who wants to make a run for it? – To go get dog food? -你们谁去跑一趟吧 -去拿狗粮吗
[11:32] – Castle. – Ryan. – Esposito. -卡塞尔 -莱恩 -埃斯波西托
[11:34] Well… Shall we settle this like men? 那我们就像男人一样的解决吧
[11:38] All right. 好的
[11:46] Two outta three? 三局两胜
[11:51] Oh, he’s been my patient for years. 他做我病人已经很多年了
[11:53] I see him whenever his travel allows for it. 只要他的行程允许我们就会见面
[11:57] Dr. Barker, what kind of issues was he dealing with? 贝克医生 他正在处理什么样的问题
[11:59] Did he ever exhibit signs of paranoia? 他有没有表现出疑心病的迹象
[12:01] No. The occasional bout of depression, 没有 只是偶尔的抑郁
[12:04] which then led to low self-esteem, 导致了他的自卑
[12:07] Which led to binge eating, uh… 又导致了暴食
[12:08] An eating problem? 饮食问题
[12:10] You wouldn’t know it to look at him. 还真是看不出来
[12:11] Oh, his diet was horrible. 他的饮食习惯非常可怕
[12:13] Oh, scraps from the garbage, 哦 垃圾桶里的残羹剩饭
[12:15] dead birds, even his own feces. 死鸟 甚至是他自己的粪便
[12:21] We’re not talking about Francisco here, are we? 我们这里说的不是弗兰斯科吧
[12:24] Oh, y-you thought I was Francisco’s therapist? 你以为我是弗兰斯科的心理医生吗
[12:29] H-heavens no, no. 天呐 不 不
[12:31] My patient is Royal. 我的病人是罗亚尔
[12:35] Well, I am a canine therapist. 我是一个犬类治疗师
[12:38] Be pretty crazy for me to treat people. 如果让我治疗人的话就太疯狂了
[12:41] People? That would be crazy. 人 那就太疯狂了
[12:44] Uh, Dr. Bark– 贝克医生
[12:46] Mrs. Barker, how did Francisco seem to you 呃 贝克女士 罗亚尔最后一次来的时候
[12:49] at Royal’s last appointment? 弗兰斯科看上去怎么样
[12:51] Well, actually, he canceled it. 实际上 他取消了
[12:53] Did he say why? 他有说为什么吗
[12:53] Just that something had come up 只是说他突然有点事
[12:56] and he had to be somewhere in a hurry. 他必须马上赶去个地方
[12:58] Okay, that’s… 好吧 这些
[13:01] actually helpful. 实际上很有帮助
[13:04] Well… Well, um, thank you. 那好 谢谢你
[13:05] We’ll contact you if we need anything further. 如果还有其他事的话我们会联系你的
[13:07] How– how is Royal doing? 罗亚尔现在怎么样了
[13:10] Is it true that he was at the crime scene, 他是不是真的在犯罪现场
[13:12] that he witnessed the murder? 目睹了这场谋杀
[13:13] We think so, yes. 是的 我们是这么认为的
[13:15] There may be things he saw, 他也许看到了什么
[13:17] things he’s trying to communicate about the crime. 试图告诉我们关于凶杀的事情
[13:20] If you let me see him, 如果你能让我见他
[13:22] I can try to find out what he knows. 我可以试着弄清楚他都知道什么
[13:25] You know, Francisco had a lot of faith in her. 要知道 弗兰斯科对她很有信心
[13:27] Might be worth a few minutes. 也许值得花点时间
[13:29] Of your time, sure. 你的时间的话 没问题
[13:31] I’ll get him. 我去带他过来
[13:33] Beckett. 贝克特
[13:34] Found enough dog food to keep Royal fat and happy for a while. 找到的狗粮足够罗亚尔吃上好一阵子的了
[13:37] Found something else tasty, too. 还找到了点别的东西
[13:39] Electronic bug sweeper. 电子窃听器扫描仪
[13:40] Looks new. 看上去挺新的
[13:42] To detect eavesdropping devices? 用来探测窃听设备的吗
[13:44] Paranoia or not, 不管他是不是疑神疑鬼
[13:45] Francisco thought he was under surveillance. 弗兰斯科认为自己被人监视了
[13:47] Okay, so Francisco was worried that he was being bugged. 弗兰斯科担心他被窃听了
[13:50] And then yesterday, somewhere around 11:00 AM, 还有昨天大概上午十点左右
[13:53] he runs off, right around the time that Kay’s assistant 他突然出门 也是大约这个时段 凯的助手
[13:55] said that he started acting paranoid. 说他变得疑神疑鬼的时候
[13:57] Then a few hours later, he’s murdered. 几个小时之后 他就被谋杀了
[13:59] So then where the hell did he go? 那么他到底去了哪里
[14:01] You know, we’ve got Francisco’s cell phone in evidence. 要知道 我们证物里有弗兰斯科的手机
[14:04] If the GPS was turned on, 如果定位系统开着
[14:06] it might tell us exactly where he went. 那么也许能告诉我们他去过哪里
[14:09] Yes, that’s right. 是啊 没错
[14:11] I know. 我知道
[14:13] I know you are. 我知道的
[14:14] Oh, the poor thing is just traumatized. 这个可怜的小家伙被吓坏了
[14:17] How was he when you found him? 你们找到他的时候他是什么样的
[14:19] Uh, they said that he was pawing at the ground. 他们说他在刨地
[14:22] Uh, the man from Sunfare said that was a sign of bereavement? 桑福尔的人说这是丧亲的表现
[14:25] Royal, Royal, 罗亚尔 罗亚尔
[14:28] look at what I’m doing. 看我在做什么
[14:32] That’s right. 没错
[14:33] I-I know it is. 我就知道
[14:34] He was trying to tell you something, 他在试图告诉你一些东西
[14:35] something important. 很重要的东西
[14:38] Really? You can tell all that from… 真的吗 你这样就能看出来
[14:40] Royal, look at me. 罗亚尔 看着我
[14:43] I know. I know you’re hurt. 我知道 我知道你很伤心
[14:46] You’re confused. 你很疑惑
[14:47] You’re dealing with abandonment issues. 你在应对你的遗弃情结
[14:52] There’s a lot to break through here. 还有很多问题需要解决
[14:53] This could take some time. 这还需要点时间
[14:58] Tell me… 告诉我
[14:59] did Francisco ever observe you during your sessions? 弗兰斯科有没有看过你治疗的过程
[15:03] No. He waited outside. Why? 没有 他都在外面等着 怎么了
[15:05] No reason. 没什么
[15:14] According to his phone, 根据他的手机显示
[15:15] this is the place Francisco went yesterday 这里是昨天弗兰斯科在选秀开始之前
[15:17] before the dog show. 去的地方
[15:19] Maybe it was to meet his gambling contacts. 也许是和他的赌博联系人见面
[15:21] Couldn’t he just do this over the phone? 不能在电话里解决吗
[15:23] Not if he was being bugged. 要是他被窃听了的话就不行
[15:30] Remember what else Francisco had in his pocket? 记得弗兰斯科口袋里还有样什么东西吗
[15:56] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[15:58] It looks like some kind of a kennel. 看上去像是个狗舍
[16:01] Yeah, I see the… cages. 是的 我看到了笼子
[16:04] But where are the… 但是 怎么没有
[16:11] shepherds. 看门狗
[16:16] Okay, listen, 听好了
[16:17] a friend of mine had one of these. 我的一个朋友以前养过一只这个
[16:19] They smell fear. 他们能闻出恐惧
[16:21] So don’t flinch. 所以不要害怕
[16:23] Whatever you do, don’t… 无论如何 都不要
[16:26] Run! 跑
[16:37] Let’s go! 快点跑
[16:40] Beckett, go! Move! 贝克特 快跑
[16:43] Come on! 快
[16:44] Okay. 好了
[16:54] What the hell are you doing in my warehouse?! 你们到我的仓库来干什么
[16:57] Detectives Beckett 贝克特探长
[16:58] and Esposito, NYPD. 这是埃斯波西托警探 纽约警局
[17:00] You got a warrant? 你们有搜查令吗
[17:01] Who are you? 你是谁
[17:03] Jack Patterson. I work for Francisco Pilar. 杰克·帕特森 我为弗兰斯科·普拉尔工作
[17:06] Did anyway. What do you want? 至少他死前是 你们想要什么
[17:08] We’re investigating his murder. 我们在调查他的凶杀案
[17:11] What the hell is this place? 这里到底是什么地方
[17:14] Francisco was breeding a new type of designer dog– 弗兰斯科正在饲养一个新的狗品种
[17:17] the Pilar Retriever. 普拉尔寻回犬
[17:18] I managed the operation when he was traveling. 我在他不在的时候管理这里的运作
[17:21] It’s a real tragedy. 真是个悲剧
[17:22] Guy spends his whole life developing a dog. 那家伙一辈子都用在研发新的狗品种上了
[17:26] He was almost ready to unveil it, too. 他本来都要把结果公之于众了
[17:27] How well did you know Francisco? 你有多了解弗兰斯科
[17:29] Yeah, did he have a gambling hobby, 是的 他有没有赌博的癖好
[17:30] Possibly took some bribes from the wrong people? 他有没有可能从不该惹的人手里收了贿赂
[17:32] Francisco didn’t have hobbies. 弗兰斯科没有任何癖好
[17:34] His whole life was his work, 他把一生的心血都献给了工作
[17:36] and it was honest work. 诚实的工作
[17:37] Yeah, well, the thing is, 好吧 事情是这样的
[17:38] Francisco made a bunch of major cash deposits into an account. 弗兰斯科往一个账号里存了好几大笔钱
[17:41] Let me guess. 10 grand each, right? 让我猜猜 一次一万 是不是
[17:45] Word was leaking out about the Pilar Retriever. 普拉尔寻回犬的消息走漏了出去
[17:47] People were stopping Francisco at dog shows, 人们会在选秀上找到弗兰斯科
[17:49] giving him cash just to reserve a pup from the first litter. 给他现金 就为了预订一只首窝的小狗
[17:52] Any idea why he rushed over here yesterday? 你知道他昨天为什么要赶过来吗
[17:54] Actually, yeah. 事实上是的
[17:55] He showed up with a bug detector and started sweeping the place. 他带着一个窃听器扫描仪到这里来到处检查
[17:58] Why would anyone want to put a kennel under surveillance? 为什么有人要监视一个狗舍呢
[18:01] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:01] Well, his breeding and training methods 其实他的饲养和训练方法
[18:03] were closely guarded secrets, 都是高级机密
[18:04] and the Pilar Retriever was making his competitors 而普拉尔寻回犬让他的对手们
[18:07] very nervous. 非常紧张
[18:08] Anyone specific? 有什么具体的人吗
[18:11] It sounded crazy at the time, 那时听上去有点疯狂
[18:12] but he thought one of his dog training clients was in business 但他认为一位托他训狗的客户在和
[18:15] with someone who was trying to infiltrate our operation. 一个试图渗透我们生意的人做交易
[18:18] And did he tell you which client? 他跟你说是哪位客户了吗
[18:21] Kay Cappuccio? 凯·卡普奇诺
[18:22] Why would she steal Francisco’s secrets? 她为什么要窃取弗兰斯科的秘方
[18:24] Well, we don’t know for sure that she did. 我们不能肯定她确实这么做了
[18:26] In fact, we don’t know that he was actually bugged by anyone. 实际上 我们不知道他是不是真被人窃听
[18:29] Well, we do now. 我们现在知道了
[18:31] Francisco’s sweeper has a memory, 弗兰斯科的扫描仪是有储存器的
[18:33] and it tripped to a listening device yesterday morning. 它昨天早晨曾发现过监听设备
[18:35] The same time he confronted Kay’s people 那是他去找凯的人
[18:38] and asked who she was working for. 问她在为谁卖命的时间段
[18:39] This can’t be a coincidence. 这不会只是巧合
[18:41] It all happened on the same day he was killed. 这一切都发生在他被杀当日
[18:42] You know, I got a feeling that Kay Cappuccio 知道吗 我觉得凯·卡普奇诺知道的
[18:44] knows a lot more than she’s letting on. 比她说出来的要多
[18:46] We’re gonna have to talk to her again. 我们还得找她谈谈
[18:48] And this time… 这一次…
[18:50] She’s coming to us. 她得来我们这儿
[19:05] Right this way, Ms. Cappuccio. 卡普奇诺小姐 这边走
[19:09] Just her. 你们留步
[19:28] I don’t really watch reality television, Ms. Cappuccio. 我其实不看真人秀节目 卡普奇诺小姐
[19:31] Would you like to know why? 你想知道那是为什么吗
[19:34] You want kisses? 想亲亲吗
[19:36] Kisses. 亲亲
[19:39] Because I usually find that it’s not all that real. 因为我通常发现节目不全是真的
[19:43] And I don’t like things or people 而我不喜欢把故事当做
[19:45] who present fiction as truth. 真事呈现的人或节目
[19:48] In fact, I find it to be a waste of time. 实际上 我觉得那就是浪费时间
[19:51] OKay, is this why you brought me down here, 好吧 你叫我来就是为了这个吗
[19:54] to insult my show? 侮辱我的节目
[19:55] This isn’t about your show. 不是为了你的节目
[19:56] I want to know what really happened with Francisco. 我想知道你跟弗兰斯科到底发生了什么事
[19:59] This time, the truth. 这次讲真话
[20:00] I told you the truth. 我跟你说的就是真话
[20:02] Well, according to your assistant, 你的助理说
[20:03] Francisco asked you who you were working for. 弗兰斯科问你你在为谁卖命
[20:06] What does that mean? 这话什么意思
[20:07] I told you, I have no idea. 我说了 我不知道
[20:08] Really? 真的吗
[20:10] No idea that he was starting a breeding venture 完全不知道他正在建立一家育狗机构
[20:12] that his competitors were just dying to know about? 而他的竞争对手急切地想了解此事
[20:14] Tell me, does the phrase “corporate espionage” 告诉我 “商业间谍”这个词
[20:17] mean anything to you? 你了解吗
[20:18] No. 不
[20:21] No, seriously. I have no idea what it means. 说真的 我不知道那是什么意思
[20:26] Could I, uh, see you guys for a second? 能跟你们谈一下吗
[20:32] She set off the sweeper. 扫描仪对她有反应
[20:33] What? 什么
[20:34] The bug sweeper was on my desk. 刚刚窃听器扫描仪就放在我桌上
[20:36] When she walked by, it went off. 她走过的时候 扫描仪响了
[20:38] You think she’s wearing a wire? 你认为她身上有窃听器吗
[20:39] Dude, look at that outfit. 哥们 你看看她穿的衣服
[20:41] Where is she gonna put a wire? 她要往哪放窃听器啊
[20:42] Well, if I had to be creative, I’d guess– 如果我发挥想象力 我会猜…
[20:44] That’s rhetorical. 我只是夸张而已
[20:45] We went into the tech room 我们去技术室
[20:46] to isolate the frequency that the bug was transmitting on, 分离窃听器发送信号的频率
[20:48] and we found, uh, well… 我们发现了…
[20:51] Show ’em. 给他们看看
[20:52] All right. 好吧
[20:55] Oh, sweet baby. 好宝宝
[20:56] Mommy’s gonna get you home so soon. 妈妈马上就送你回家
[20:58] Boobs? 胸部
[20:59] Not just any boobs, her boobs. 可不是一般的胸 是她的胸
[21:01] It’s on the collar. 放在狗项圈上了
[21:04] There’s a camera in one of the jewels in the dog’s collar. 狗的项圈的其中一块宝石里面有摄像头
[21:07] You said she takes that dog with her wherever she goes? 你说她无论去哪都带着她的狗
[21:09] Which means that Francisco 就是说弗兰斯科
[21:10] probably wasn’t the intended target of the surveillance. 可能不是受到监控的对象
[21:13] Kay Cappuccio is. 凯·卡普奇诺才是
[21:25] I cannot believe that someone has been watching me. 真不敢相信有人一直在监视我
[21:28] Ms. Cappuccio, when you say that your dog 卡普奇诺小姐 你说你的狗
[21:30] goes with you everywhere– 你去哪都会带上
[21:31] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[21:32] He could’ve seen me in the shower. 他可能看到了我出浴
[21:34] He could have seen me and Reggie in bed together. 他可能看到了我和雷吉在床上
[21:38] He could’ve seen me without my makeup. 他可能看到了我没化妆的样子
[21:40] I feel so violated. 我觉得好受侵犯
[21:43] Look, the paparazzi are aggressive, 听我说 狗仔队虽然咄咄逼人
[21:46] but wiring a dog collar, 但是在狗项圈上装监视器
[21:48] that’s a lot of effort to go through 这可要费不少功夫啊
[21:50] just to get some celebrity video. 就为拿到明星录影带吗
[21:51] Oh, well, I mean, it’s not just any celebrity video. 可是 这可不是一般的明星录影带啊
[21:54] I mean, T.M.Z.’s offered, like, a million bucks 美国名人消息网 悬赏好像有一百万
[21:56] for the first naked picture of me. 要买我的首张裸照
[21:58] You ask me, that number’s on the low side. 要我说 这数目还太低呢
[22:00] You are too sweet. 你嘴真是太甜了
[22:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:03] A million dollars is a pretty powerful incentive. 一百万可是很强大的动机
[22:06] Yeah. 是啊
[22:08] When did you get that collar? 你什么时候买的那个项圈
[22:09] Um, a few weeks ago. 几周前
[22:11] The camera would’ve had to be installed since then, 摄像头只能是那之后安装上的
[22:13] which would mean they would need access to your dog. 就是说安装的人能接触到你的狗
[22:15] Lolita is barely ever out of my sight. 洛丽塔几乎与我寸步不离
[22:17] Only when she goes on her walk 除了她出去散步
[22:20] or to the groomer’s. 或者去做动物美容时
[22:21] Okay, we’re gonna need the names of all of those people 好吧 我们需要所有那些人的名字
[22:22] along with your house staff. 还有你家里的雇员名单
[22:24] We’re gonna want to run background checks on all of them. 我们需要对他们所有人做背景调查
[22:26] In the meantime, we should keep the collar-cam active. 在此期间 我们该让摄像头继续工作
[22:28] We don’t want whoever’s behind this to know we’re on to them. 我们可不想让幕后黑手知道我们查到他们身上了
[22:30] Right, which means, just go about your regular routine. 没错 所以你该做什么还做什么
[22:32] Just try to keep your private moments… 就尽量把你的隐私
[22:34] more private. 保护好
[22:39] Look, if Kay was the actual target of the surveillance, 如果凯才是真正的监控对象
[22:42] What does any of this have to do with Francisco’s murder? 这一切又跟弗兰斯科的被杀有什么关系呢
[22:45] What if… 如果…
[22:47] Francisco discovers the collar is rigged, 弗兰斯科发现了项圈被动过手脚
[22:50] He returns the dog to Kay, but doesn’t get a chance 他把狗还给了凯 但他当时
[22:51] to confront her about it at the time, 没来得及与她对质
[22:55] but whoever’s monitoring the feed 但是那个在监控这着画面的人
[22:56] hoping to see her naked 本想看到她一丝不挂的样子
[22:58] hears Kay say that she intends to talk to Francisco 却听到凯说选秀结束后她要去跟
[23:01] after the show? 弗兰斯科谈谈
[23:02] So then they killed him to keep him quiet? 所以他们为了封口而杀人吗
[23:04] Well, this is paparazzi we’re talking about. 我们是在说狗仔队
[23:06] I could see one of those scum killing for a fat paycheck. 我觉得那些人渣为了一笔大钱而动杀机不无可能
[23:08] So if we find whoever bugged that collar, 那么我们如果能找出给项圈装监视器的人
[23:11] then we might be able to find our killer. 或许就能找到凶手
[23:12] Well, we could go through recent photos of Kay, 我们可以翻看一下凯最近的照片
[23:15] you know, from tabloids, gossip web sites, 就是刊登在小报 八卦网站上的照片
[23:18] and see if she can identify any of them 看看她能不能认出哪张
[23:20] as being from the collar-cam. 是项圈摄像头拍下来的
[23:21] And then there might be a trail 那样或许能顺藤摸瓜
[23:22] that leads back to the guilty party. 找到安摄像头的人
[23:24] So we’re gonna have to find somebody 那么我们得找个人
[23:25] – to pull all those photos- – I’ll do it. -去把照片翻出来 -我去吧
[23:27] Got a little case of, uh, puppy love there, Esposito? 埃斯波西托 你是情窦初开了吗
[23:31] You do realize that she’s got a serious boyfriend, right? 你知道她有个很正式的男友吧
[23:33] Who… Reggie? 谁 雷吉吗
[23:36] He was a back-up dancer in a fitness video. 他就是健身操录影带里的替补舞者
[23:38] I mean, I don’t even know 我是说 我都不知道
[23:39] what she’s doing with that knucklehead. 她跟那种蠢蛋在一起干嘛
[23:41] No. 算了
[23:44] Aw. Looks like Esposito… 看来埃斯波西托
[23:46] isn’t the only frustrated dog in the precinct. 不是分局里唯一受挫的
[23:49] Who closed him up in there? 谁把他锁在里面了
[23:50] Oh, he needed to take a nap, 他得睡一觉
[23:51] but he can’t stay there overnight. 但他不能在这儿过夜
[23:53] I could take him home with me. 我可能带他回我家
[23:54] Alexis is gone for the weekend, and I could use the company. 阿丽克西斯这周末不在 我正好缺个伴儿
[23:57] Or… I could take him home. 要不 我也可以带他回家啊
[24:00] I mean, I’ve been thinking about getting a dog. 我在考虑养狗的事
[24:02] This might be a great chance at a trial run. 这或许正是试一下的好机会
[24:07] Yeah. All right. Then I guess you can take him. 好吧 那我想你可以带他回家
[24:09] I mean, I– 我是说…
[24:10] I mean, I don’t–I don’t want you to feel lonely. 我是说我不想让你感觉孤苦伶仃的
[24:12] I could flip for it. 可以掷硬币
[24:13] No Roshambo? 不玩石头剪子布吗
[24:14] Well, I mean, that would put you at an unfair disadvantage. 那样对你不公平啊
[24:18] I’m pretty good– 我这么厉害
[24:19] – Oh, come on, Castle. Let’s go. – All right. -来吧 卡塞尔 来吧 -好吧
[24:20] Just so you know, there’s strategies in this game that, uh… 你要知道 玩这个是有策略的
[24:26] – Two out of three? – Mm-hmm. -三局两胜 -好
[24:30] Three out of five? 五局三胜
[24:31] Sure. 行
[24:35] You know, there is another way that we can go about this. 这事我们还有另一种解决方案
[24:50] Castle, you were supposed to be here over an hour ago. 卡塞尔 你该在一个小时前送它来的
[24:53] It’s called “shared” custody, 我们这是”共享”监护
[24:54] not “show up when you want” custody. 不是”想出现就出现”监护
[24:56] Yeah, I thought I had everything together, 话是没错 我原本以为东西带全了
[24:58] but at the last minute, I could not find Mr. Squeaky. 但是最后一刻我才发现找不到呱呱叫先生了
[25:01] So don’t worry about feeding him. 别担心要喂它什么
[25:03] I had a rib eye I couldn’t finish. 我喂了它一块没吃完的牛腓利
[25:06] You fed him a steak? 你给它吃牛排
[25:07] Yeah. Don’t worry. We worked it off. 是啊 别担心 我们饭后运动了
[25:09] He played, uh, fetch in the hall, 它在客厅玩了扔玩具
[25:10] and then we watched some “Beverly Hills Chihuahua.” 然后我们还一起看了《比佛利拜金狗》
[25:12] Boy, this guy– 天啊 这家伙
[25:13] This guy is a snuggler. 这家伙超爱抱抱
[25:15] And I bet you let him sit on your couch, didn’t you? 我敢说你让它坐在沙发上了 是吗
[25:19] No, it’s okay. You can be the fun one. 不要紧 你做了有趣搞怪的一方
[25:21] I’ll just be the bad guy, 我就做严厉刻板的一方
[25:22] because there is no way that you are shedding 因为你绝对不可以把我的沙发
[25:24] all over my couch. 弄得都是毛
[25:25] Oh, no. He’s perfectly happy right there. 没关系 他待在那里也很舒服
[25:27] Oh, and he loves it when you rub him right between the eyes. 还有它最喜欢你轻揉它双眼之间
[25:29] Just little circles with your thumb, just like this. 用大拇指轻轻绕圈 像这样
[25:31] Not too hard, just… 不要太用力 只要
[25:43] – Castle– – Yeah, there’s… you get it. -卡塞尔 -就这样 你懂的
[25:46] Yeah. Um, all right. 好了 好了
[25:48] You guys have fun. 你们玩得开心点
[25:50] Don’t miss me too much. 别太想我哦
[25:52] The dog, not you. 我跟它说 不是你
[26:17] Okay, come on. 好吧 上来
[26:19] Right here. 过来
[26:20] Come on. Right here. 来吧 来吧
[26:22] Come on. You’re so cute. 好啦 你太可爱了
[26:27] I never thought I would say this, 我从没想过我会这么说
[26:28] but I am so sick of looking at myself right now. 但是我现在真是看够我自己了
[26:30] I can’t even imagine how you must feel. 我都没法想象你的感受
[26:32] Don’t worry about me. 别担心我
[26:34] What about… 那么
[26:35] that one? 那张呢
[26:36] Um, that is what I wore on Thursday. 那是我周四穿的
[26:40] So that means Lolita was off at the Groomer’s, so, no. 也就是说洛丽塔在清洗店 所以 不是
[26:42] The collar couldn’t have taken this picture. 这张照片不可能是从项圈的摄像机拍的
[26:44] I can’t believe you can identify 我真不敢相信你只从
[26:46] what day of the year it is just from what you’re wearing. 穿着的衣服就能分辨那是哪一天
[26:48] And people say I’m talentless. 而大家偏偏说我没有才华
[26:50] Don’t listen to those haters. 别理会那些心存愤恨的人
[26:52] How many of them can say they got their own cosmetics line, huh? 他们有多少人能说他们有自己的化妆品品牌
[26:56] How about this one? 这张呢
[26:57] No. God. I remember that day. 哦不 上帝啊 我记得那天
[26:59] There was this creep photographer 有个怪吓人的摄影师
[27:01] hidden down between two cars. 藏在两辆车中间
[27:06] This is depressing. 这真让人抑郁
[27:07] Don’t worry. We’ll catch the guy. 别担心 我们会抓住这家伙的
[27:09] No, I mean, my life. It’s… 不是 我是说我的生活 就是
[27:11] shopping 购物
[27:13] and partying and more shopping. 开派对 再购物
[27:15] And it is bad enough that people fight to take pictures of me 人们争着拍我做着这些蠢事
[27:18] doing all this dumb stuff, but… 就已经够糟糕了 但是
[27:23] Do you really think that Francisco 你真的觉得弗兰斯科
[27:26] was murdered because of it? 是因为这个才被谋杀的吗
[27:28] Well, if he was, 就算是
[27:29] it doesn’t make it your fault. 也不是你的错
[27:32] Did he have a family? 他有家人吗
[27:34] No. 没有
[27:36] It was just him and his dog. 他和狗相依为命
[27:37] Oh, well, I guess we weren’t so different then. 那样 我想我们没什么区别
[27:40] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[27:41] You, uh, well, you have… Reggie, 你 你有雷吉
[27:44] Phoebe, all your friends. 菲比 还有很多朋友
[27:47] Look at all these pictures. 看看这些照片
[27:49] You’re never alone. 你从未落单
[27:53] Pictures can be really deceiving. 照片真的很能骗人
[28:03] Wait. 等等
[28:05] – This one. – This one? -这张 -这张
[28:06] It’s from a high angle. 这是从高角度拍的
[28:07] No, no, this is from last week. 不不 这是上周拍的
[28:09] This is the day that Lolita got off her leash, 这天洛丽塔没栓皮带
[28:11] and she climbed up this hill, 她爬上了这座山
[28:12] and this would’ve been her exact vantage point. 她可能刚好在这个高点
[28:15] Now all I gotta do is call “Celebrity Report,” 现在我只要打给《明星特报》
[28:17] and they oughta lead me right to… 通过他们应该可以助我找到…
[28:19] Marcus Hiatt. 马库斯·怀特
[28:20] All the pictures IDed from the collar-cam 所有被确认是从项圈摄像机拍摄的照片
[28:22] can be traced back to him. 都能反查到他身上
[28:23] He was outside Kay’s place with the rest of the paparazzi. 他和其他狗仔队一起守在凯家门外
[28:25] The guy’s a full-on stalkerazzi. 他可是个变态跟踪狗仔
[28:27] Harassment, trespassing, even B&E– 骚扰 非法入侵 甚至是破门而入
[28:30] Seems like there’s nothing this guy won’t do 看起来这家伙为了获得高价照片
[28:31] to get that big-money shot. 会不惜一切代价
[28:32] And we know he had opportunity for the murder 而且我们知道他有犯案的机会
[28:34] because he was issued credentials to that Dog Show. 因为他也被派去拍摄狗狗选秀
[28:36] Wonder where he might be now. 不用猜也知道他现在在哪
[28:56] Who is your cable service provider? 谁是你的有线供应商
[28:57] Because I do not get this channel. 因为我收不到这个频道
[29:00] Come here. 出来
[29:06] You recognize your work, Marcus? 认出你的作品了吗 马库斯
[29:08] Kay Cappuccio did, and so did that Scandal Rag you sold it to. 凯·卡普奇诺认出了 买你照片那个人也认出了
[29:10] How’d you get access to the dog? 你怎么接近那条狗的
[29:12] Did you pay someone off? 你收买别人了吗
[29:13] You guys are way off base here, all right? 你们推测的太不靠谱了
[29:15] Look, it’s not what you think. 听着 和你们想的不一样
[29:16] No? ‘Cause I think you knew 不是吗 因为我认为你知道
[29:18] that if Francisco told Kay about the collar, 如果弗兰斯科告诉凯项圈的事情
[29:20] she’d go straight to the FBI. 她会直接去找联邦调查局
[29:22] And you saw your whole world crashing down around you. 你的一切就玩完了
[29:24] I did not kill that Francisco guy. 我没杀弗兰斯科那家伙
[29:26] And I didn’t even wire that dog collar either. 狗项圈上的摄像机也不是我装的
[29:27] Marcus, we just caught you… 马库斯 我们刚刚抓到你…
[29:28] Who’s a good boy, huh? 谁是好孩子啊
[29:30] Who’s a good boy? Is Marcus a good boy? 谁是好孩子啊 马库斯是好孩子吗
[29:33] No, he’s not a good boy. 不 他不是好孩子
[29:35] He’s a bad boy. 他是坏孩子
[29:36] …hacked into her cell phone, 黑进她的手机
[29:37] maybe, uh, find some nude pictures of her or something. 也许 找些裸照什么的
[29:39] But then outta nowhere, I pick up that video feed– 但是不知怎么回事 我搜到了那视频信号
[29:41] Kay Cappuccio dropping her bathrobe 凯·卡普奇诺脱下浴袍
[29:44] and jumping in to the shower. 开始淋浴
[29:45] Look, I know they say she’s got no talent, 我知道他们说她没才华
[29:47] but let me tell you something, brother, 但是我得说 兄弟
[29:48] that girl’s got more talent than a– 那妞的”才华”比
[29:49] Hey! Watch your mouth. 你 说话注意点
[29:52] Do you actually expect us to believe 你真的以为我们会相信
[29:54] that you accidentally came across that feed? 你是无意间搜到那信号吗
[29:56] Look, I didn’t know where it was coming from, 我都不知道信号从哪发出来
[29:58] and really, I didn’t care. 说真的 我不在乎
[29:59] I was sitting on a gold mine, 我是捡了下金蛋的鸡
[30:01] only I didn’t have the equipment to record it at first. 只是一开始我没有录制的设备
[30:03] So I scrambled to get it set up, 所以我急忙弄好了一个
[30:05] but later that day, they shipped the dog off 但是那天晚些时候 他们把那狗
[30:07] to that damn trainer. 送给了那个该死的训练师
[30:09] Well, that’s a great story, Marcus. 这故事不错 马库斯
[30:12] Look… 听着
[30:14] If you want to find who killed him, 如果你们想找出谁杀了他
[30:16] find who he’s doing business with. 那就查清他和谁在做生意
[30:19] And I’m not talking about his dog training business either. 我指的不是他那训练狗的生意
[30:22] Then what are you talking about? 那你指的是什么
[30:25] I drove back there to check on the signal, all right? 我开回去去检查信号
[30:27] Thought maybe I could find out 想着也许我能搞清
[30:28] when the dog was going back to Kay. 狗什么时候会送回到凯那里
[30:30] The things I heard that Francisco guy talking about? 知道我听到弗兰斯科在谈论什么吗
[30:33] Yeah, he was into some sketchy stuff. 他可是搞了些不正经的东西
[30:35] Really, bro? 真的吗 兄弟
[30:37] You’re gonna sit here and call someone else sketchy? 你好意思坐在这说别人不正经
[30:39] Listen to what I’m saying, all right? 听我说完好吗
[30:41] The guy was talking about shipments from Argentina, 他说有阿根廷来的货物
[30:44] getting past customs, 蒙混过关
[30:47] street values. 黑市价
[30:51] Drugs? 是毒品吗
[30:52] Yeah, it seems to fit his travel. 是啊 符合他的旅行路线
[30:53] In addition to his international trips, 除国际旅行外
[30:54] made a lot of flights to Boston, New Orleans, Seattle, 大多都是去波士顿 新奥尔良 西雅图
[30:57] Long Beach, Miami. 长滩 迈阿密
[30:58] – All port cities. – Exactly. -全是港口城市 -对
[31:00] The international travel to judge dog shows– 飞往世界各地给狗秀当评委
[31:02] that’s a perfect cover. 真是完美的掩护
[31:04] So our dog trainer is a drug courier. 这么说狗训练师是个毒品快递员
[31:06] No wonder he was so paranoid about being bugged. 难怪他疑神疑鬼担心被监听
[31:08] Then that warehouse that we saw… 那我们那天看到的仓库是…
[31:09] Breeding facility, my ass. 配种基地个屁
[31:11] The Pilar retriever? 普拉尔寻回犬
[31:13] Pretty good story, right? 编的不错 不是吗
[31:14] Hey, I had to get you outta there somehow. 我总得想办法把你们赶出去
[31:16] Mr. Patterson, I don’t think you understand 帕特森先生 恐怕你还不明白
[31:18] how serious this is. 事情的严重性
[31:20] We’re in the process of obtaining a warrant. 我们正在申请搜查令
[31:23] We’re gonna search that warehouse from top to bottom. 会把仓库搜个底朝天
[31:26] And we got a pretty good idea 我们很清楚
[31:27] of what we’re gonna find in there. 能在那找到什么
[31:29] Well, I’ll tell you exactly what you’ll find– 我来告诉你们能找到什么
[31:31] Suitcases with false bottoms 为躲过海关而特制的
[31:33] for smuggling drugs through customs, 活底手提箱
[31:35] about 2 kilos of pure Argentinean heroin. 两千克的纯阿根廷海洛因
[31:38] And the best drug-sniffing dogs we’ve ever had. 前所未见的最优秀的缉毒犬
[31:43] My name’s not Kack Patterson. 我不叫卡克·帕特森
[31:45] Kenny Weizer. U.S. Customs agent. 我是肯尼·维泽尔 美国海关探员
[31:48] You got any coffee? 你们这有咖啡吗
[31:51] So Francisco was training drug-sniffing dogs? 这么说弗兰斯科是在训练缉毒犬
[31:54] His methods were amazing. 他手段太高明了
[31:56] Personally handled deployment 不管我们认为货运到哪
[31:57] wherever we thought the shipment was coming in. 他都亲自部署调度
[31:58] Which explains all that travel to those port cities, 这就解释了去港口城市的旅行
[32:01] and the payments, and the secrecy. 那些收入 遮遮掩掩
[32:03] Yeah, sorry about giving you the runaround at the warehouse, 很抱歉在仓库时没跟你们坦白
[32:06] but when you’re dealing with the cartels, 但当你跟贩毒集团打交道时
[32:08] you can’t be too careful. 你不得不加倍小心
[32:09] Oh, so that’s why you gave us Kay Cappuccio’s name, 所以你供出凯·卡普奇诺
[32:11] because you thought she bugged Francisco. 你以为是她监听弗兰斯科
[32:13] Yeah, we couldn’t really launch an investigation 不挑明我们对瓦奎斯业务的意图
[32:15] without tipping our hand to the Vasquez operation. 我们是无法展开调查的
[32:17] So I figured, I’d tell you what I know, 所以我想 我告诉你们我所掌握的
[32:19] see where you could get. 看你们能查到些什么
[32:20] Vasquez–that’s out of Argentina, right? 瓦奎斯 是阿根廷的贩毒集团对吗
[32:22] That’s a huge heroin smuggling family. 一个庞大的走私海洛因的家族
[32:25] Agent Weizer, 维泽尔探员
[32:26] what are Francisco’s dogs trained to do 弗兰斯科的狗嗅到毒品时
[32:28] when they smell drugs? 会有什么反应
[32:30] They paw at the ground. Why? 它们会猛抓地板 怎么了
[32:31] Because that’s what Royal was doing. 罗亚尔就是这种反应
[32:33] So I guess that dog therapist was right. 所以我想狗治疗师是对的
[32:34] He was trying to tell us something. 它想告诉我们一些事
[32:36] He smelled drugs on our killer. 它在凶手身上嗅到了毒品的味道
[32:37] Well, that makes sense. The Vasquez cartel had 那说得通 瓦奎斯贩毒集团
[32:39] a hell of a lot to gain from Francisco’s death. 从弗兰斯科的死中获益匪浅
[32:41] His program was costing them a fortune 他训练出的缉毒犬 导致货物被查
[32:44] in intercepted shipments. 损失了很多钱
[32:45] Which is why they wanted eyes and ears on Francisco. 这就是他们监视监听弗兰斯科的原因
[32:48] They wanted to figure out how the customs’ operation worked. 他们想知道海关稽查是怎么进行的
[32:50] But once Francisco realized he was under surveillance, 但当弗兰斯科意识到他被监听后
[32:52] they knew he was on to them. 他们知道自己暴露了
[32:54] So they got someone to finish him off. 所以他们找人干掉他
[32:56] Probably the same person 可能就是在凯·卡普奇诺的狗颈圈上
[32:57] who wired Kay Cappuccio’s dog collar. 装监视器的那个人
[32:59] Whoever wired up that dog collar 要想在狗颈圈上装监视器
[33:01] had to have three things. 必须具备三个条件
[33:03] One–access to the dog. 首先 能够接触到狗
[33:05] Two–knowledge that Francisco would be training that dog. 其次 知晓弗兰斯科会训练那只狗
[33:10] Three–some connection to the Vasquez cartel. 第三 与瓦奎斯贩毒集团有某种关联
[33:15] The intersection of these three circles 凶手就藏在
[33:17] holds the identity of our killer. 三个圈圈重合之处
[33:21] He’s doing that thing again. 它又抓地板了
[33:23] Yeah, but I don’t have any heroin on me, Castle. 是啊 可我身上没海洛因啊 卡塞尔
[33:25] Well, why would he react like that unless… 但它为何会那样呢 除非
[33:28] Beckett, are you wearing perfume? 贝克特 你搽香水了吗
[33:29] And just for future reference, I am partial to Fracas. 为了给以后做参考 我偏爱”喧嚣”
[33:33] Listen, don’t flatter yourself, okay? 别臭美了
[33:35] I just spritzed some of this stuff 我只是喷了点
[33:36] that Kay sent over in the gift basket. 凯送的礼物篮里的香水
[33:38] Why would he react to that? 它为什么会对香水有反应
[33:41] Because the main ingredient is essence of poppy flower. 因为主要成分是婴栗花的提炼物
[33:45] And heroin is made from morphine, 海洛因是由吗啡提炼的
[33:47] which comes from the opium poppy. 而吗啡又取自婴栗
[33:50] Guys, what if, at the crime scene, 假设在凶案现场
[33:51] he was pawing not at drugs, 令它有反应的不是毒品
[33:53] but at the scent of that perfume. 而是香水的香味
[33:55] Yeah, but this perfume hasn’t even come out yet. 有可能 但这款香水还未上市
[33:57] I mean, who would be wearing it? 谁会搽这款香水呢
[33:59] Only one person. 就一个人
[34:00] – Not kay. – Well, she was at the crime scene. -不会是凯 -可她的确在凶案现场出现过
[34:02] Castle, we’re not talking about paparazzi and celebrities. 卡塞尔 我们现在谈的可不是狗仔 名人
[34:05] We’re dealing with a drug cartel. 我们说的是一个贩毒集团
[34:07] Okay, well, let’s remember what we’re looking for. 好 那我们回忆下要找的疑犯特征
[34:08] One–access to the dog. Check. 首先 能够接触到狗 打勾
[34:11] Two–knowledge that Francisco was training the dog. Check. 其次 知晓弗兰斯科会训练那只狗 打勾
[34:14] Only thing we’re missing is a connection to the cartel. 就是不确定跟贩毒集团是否有联系
[34:17] Uh, guys, I think I might have our link. 我想我找到两者间的联系了
[34:19] Kay Cappuccio shot a commercial in Argentina six months ago. 凯·卡普奇诺六个月前在阿根廷拍了广告
[34:24] So? 那又如何
[34:25] Argentina’s a big country. 阿根廷那么大
[34:27] It doesn’t mean that she’s connected to the Vasquez family. 这不能说明她和瓦奎斯家族有联系
[34:29] But this does. 但是我下面说的能
[34:31] She stayed at the compound of Junior Vasquez, 她住在朱尼尔·瓦奎斯家里
[34:33] first lieutenant of the cartel. 贩毒集团的首席副官
[34:36] She’s the one. 她就是凶手
[34:51] I just wanna say hi to all my fans out there. 我只想和我所有的粉丝们问声好
[34:55] Say hi, Lolita. 打个招呼 洛丽塔
[34:57] And I want to remind you guys that my new scent, 我想提醒大家下个月 我的新香水
[34:59] hits stores next month. 就要上市了
[35:02] Kay Cappuccio’s guilty pleasure– 凯·卡普奇诺之罪恶的欢愉
[35:05] make sure he’s guilty of wanting you. 确保他的罪名是渴望得到你
[35:11] Guilty pleasure 罪恶的欢愉
[35:13] or just guilty? 还是只有罪恶
[35:14] What does this video have to do with anything? 这段录像和案子有什么关系
[35:16] This was about 15 minutes before you went backstage 录像拍摄完十五分钟 你去后台
[35:19] to Francisco Pilar’s dressing room. 到了弗兰斯科·普拉尔的化妆间
[35:20] So? 所以呢
[35:21] So we have reason to suspect 我们有理由怀疑
[35:23] that our killer was wearing your perfume. 凶手搽了你的香水
[35:26] Well, that’s impossible. It wasn’t even out yet. 那不可能 它还没上市
[35:29] I’m the only person that had it. 唯一搽那香水的人是我
[35:31] Does she realize she just incriminated herself? 她有意识到自己变相认罪了吗
[35:33] I said she was nice. I didn’t say anything about smart. 我说过她人很好 没说她聪明
[35:37] Customs Agent Weizer’s on the phone 海关署维泽尔探员来电
[35:39] for Detective Esposito. 找埃斯波西托警探
[35:40] Thanks. 有劳
[35:43] What was that about? 他找你有事吗
[35:45] I asked him to call me if he found 我告诉他 找到任何证明
[35:46] any definitive Kay Cappuccio connection to the Vasquez family. 凯·卡普奇诺与瓦奎斯家族有关的证据就通知我
[35:57] You know when they’re gonna be done in there? 你知道他们什么时候结束吗
[35:58] We got a reporter from “Vanity fair” 有个《名利场》的记者
[35:59] coming by the house later. 待会要来家里做访问
[36:01] They’re giving her the cover. 他们让她做封面人物
[36:03] I don’t know, bro. 我不清楚 兄弟
[36:04] But, um, good luck with that. 但是 祝你们访问顺利
[36:15] Esposito. 埃斯波西托
[36:16] What’s your relationship with Junior Vasquez? 你跟朱尼尔·瓦奎斯是什么关系
[36:18] Junior? He is such a sweetheart. 朱尼尔 他真是个甜心
[36:21] Um, they have “Keeping Up With Cappuccio” 他们阿根廷有《追随卡普奇诺》
[36:23] in Argentina, so he’s kind of a big fan. 他是个超级粉丝
[36:25] Do you realize that the Vasquez family 你知道瓦奎斯家族是
[36:27] is the number one heroin exporter in South America? 南美头号海洛因出口商吗
[36:31] What? 什么
[36:34] Oh, my god. You guys, I did not know that. 天啊 伙计们 我不知道啊
[36:42] Excuse me. 失陪
[36:45] Give me a minute, Castle. 等我一会儿 卡塞尔
[36:49] This is a nightmare. 这真是噩梦
[36:51] Heroin, murder– 海洛因 谋杀
[36:52] I just wish I had never even heard of Francisco. 真希望我从来都没听说过弗兰斯科
[36:57] Kay, how… 凯 你…
[36:58] How did you hear about him? 你是怎么知道他这个人的
[36:59] Reggie. 通过雷吉
[37:01] He read about him in, like, a magazine or something. 他在杂志之类的东西里看到他
[37:03] He said he was the best, so he insisted I use him. 他说他是最棒的 他坚持让我雇佣他
[37:05] So it was Reggie’s idea 那让洛丽塔
[37:06] that Lolita go to Francisco for training? 去弗兰斯科那训练也是雷吉的主意吗
[37:08] Yeah. 是啊
[37:13] Make sure he’s guilty of wanting you. 确保他的罪名是渴望得到你
[37:19] Hi, baby. 嗨 宝贝
[37:23] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[37:24] Positive. 确定
[37:25] Customs connected Kay to the Vasquez family all right, 海关的确是把凯和瓦奎斯联系起来了
[37:27] through Reggie. 是通过雷吉
[37:29] Turns out he went to school with one of the Vasquez kids. 原来他跟瓦奎斯的孩子上同一所学校
[37:31] He’s the connection, not Kay. 他才是关联 不是凯
[37:39] Look out! 小心
[37:44] Get him, Royal. 搞定他 罗亚尔
[38:05] So he confessed to the whole thing. 他对全部罪行供认不讳
[38:07] The Vasquez cartel suspected that Francisco 瓦奎斯贩毒集团怀疑弗兰斯科
[38:10] was training dogs for customs. 为海关训练狗狗
[38:13] And then when Kay needed Lolita trained, 而当凯需要训练洛丽塔的时候
[38:15] Reggie steered her towards Francisco 雷吉将她引向弗兰斯科
[38:16] and then wired the dog collar. 然后在狗项圈上安了摄像头
[38:18] But Francisco caught on, and Reggie panicked. 但这事被弗兰斯科发现 雷吉就慌了
[38:21] He felt he had to protect the cartel. 他觉得自己必须保护贩毒集团
[38:23] Yeah, and Reggie wanted to get in good with the cartel. 雷吉想要在贩毒集团面前好好表现
[38:24] He knew that his days of mooching off of kay 他知道他在凯这吃软饭的日子
[38:26] were almost over, in spite of all the reports 要到头了 尽管媒体在报道
[38:28] that the two of them were getting married. 她俩要结婚
[38:29] Whoa, whoa. You mean… the tabloids were wrong? 等等 你是说…小报报道错了
[38:33] Yeah, and, um, 是的
[38:34] you know, I was wrong about something, too. 还有一件事我也想错了
[38:37] Turns out having a mascot in the precinct can be pretty useful. 分局有个吉祥物挺有用的
[38:40] So I was thinking for tonight, maybe you take him home, 我在想 或许今晚你带它回家
[38:42] and then I’ll swing by, pick him up, maybe 9:30? 我大概在晚上九点半来接它
[38:44] Oh, I don’t know, Castle. 我不确定 卡塞尔
[38:45] I don’t know if this whole splitting time thing 我认为这种轮流制
[38:47] is good long-term solution. 不是长久之计
[38:49] Well, what then, alternating nights, uh, weekends/weekdays? 那怎么办 隔天晚上 工作日周末吗
[38:52] I-I think it’ll just confuse the poor guy. 我想那样会把它搞糊涂的
[38:54] God knows, he’s had enough therapy. 是啊 它已经做了足够的心理治疗了
[38:56] I think he deserves one home. 我认为它应该在一个住处安家
[38:57] Oh, I see where this is going. 我明白怎么回事了
[39:00] Uh, no. No, no roshambo. 不 不是石子剪刀布
[39:04] You got a better idea? 有更好的主意吗
[39:05] I think we should let Royal decide. 我认为应该由罗亚尔来决定
[39:07] We go to opposite ends of the room, 我们分别站在房间的两头
[39:09] and wherever he goes, that’s home. 它走向谁 就住谁家
[39:11] Let’s do it. 好嘞
[39:15] Sit down. 坐下
[39:16] Sit down. Good boy. Stay there. 坐下 好孩子 别动
[39:19] Stay there. 坐好
[39:21] All right. 好了
[39:23] Ready? 准备好了吗
[39:24] Ready. 准备好了
[39:27] Come here, boy. 过来 小子
[39:28] – Come over here, Royal. Come on. – Come here, Royal. -到我这来 罗亚尔 -过来 罗亚尔
[39:30] Come right here. 过来
[39:31] – It’s a big decision… – Royal, who loves you? -这是个重大的决定 -罗亚尔 谁最爱你
[39:33] – But I know you’ll make the right one. – Come on, royal. Come on. -但我知道你会做出正确的选择 -过来 罗亚尔
[39:35] My couch is super comfortable. 我的沙发超级舒服
[39:36] – Royal, come right over here, baby. – Come on, buddy. -过来啊 罗亚尔大宝贝 -过来 伙计
[39:38] – You know in your heart. – Come over here. Come on, royal. -你知道在你心底 -过来啊 罗亚尔
[39:40] – Man’s best friend. – Who’s here? Come over here. -你是男人的挚友 -谁在那 过来啊
[39:41] Man’s. 男人哦
[39:48] Looks like he’s made his choice, 看来它做出决定了
[39:49] and it’s me. 是我
[39:53] You have such good taste, Royal. 你真有品味 罗亚尔
[39:55] Hi, buddy. 嘿 伙计
[39:56] You have every good taste. 你真有品味
[39:58] – Hi, buddy. – Are you sure you want to take him? -你好啊 -你确定要收留它吗
[40:00] Yeah, maybe we should do two out of three. 或许我们应该来个三局两胜
[40:01] Oh, yes, Lolita and I need a big strong man around the house, 我和洛丽塔需要一个强壮的男性在家
[40:04] Especially one as loyal as this, 尤其是像它这么忠诚的
[40:06] right, bud? 对不对
[40:07] Royal, you are officially a Cappuccio now. 罗亚尔 你正式加入卡普奇诺家了
[40:10] And you have been so sweet. 你一直都很贴心
[40:15] Hey, if–you know, I know that the paparazzi can be 呃 那个 我知道狗仔队有时
[40:18] very vicious sometimes, so if you ever need anything, 很恶劣 如果你有需要
[40:20] like, I mean anything at all, 我是说任何事
[40:22] You know where to find me. 你知道到哪里找我
[40:23] I just might take you up on that one day. 总有一天我会让你履行承诺的
[40:30] Well, you know what? I mean, I’m sure it’s for the best. 你知道吗 这也许是最好的解决办法
[40:33] He woulda been lonely at my place. 它在我家会很寂寞的
[40:34] There’s nobody to play with. 没人跟它玩
[40:35] Yeah, mine, too. 是啊 我家也是
[40:38] They do look like they enjoy each other. 它们倒是挺喜欢对方的
[40:50] Hey, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[40:51] How was your trip? 旅途如何
[40:52] We had fun. Miss me? 挺有趣 想我了吗
[40:55] Ah, terribly. 非常想
[40:56] But I did manage to have a good time without you 但是在没有你的情况下 我也过得不错
[40:58] with my new friend Royal the dog. 跟我的新朋友大狗罗亚尔
[41:02] You got a dog? 你买了一条狗吗
[41:02] No, but I was looking after him for a while, 没有 但是我照顾它了一段时间
[41:04] but it made me think. 之后我就琢磨
[41:06] All those times when you were little, 你小时候
[41:08] how you begged me for a dog, and I refused because– 总是求我养条狗 我拒绝是因为
[41:11] You said, you’d be the one who’d wind up having to feed it, 你说 最后总是要你来喂它
[41:14] and it was hard enough remembering to feed me every day. 而每天你能记得喂我就已经够难的了
[41:16] Yeah, I… I don’t remember that last part. 是啊 咦 最后那句我不记得了
[41:19] It was subtext. 潜台词哦
[41:20] Barely. 有那么一点这个意思
[41:21] Anyway, I want to make it up to you. 总之呢 我想要补偿你
[41:24] I want to get you a dog. 我要给你买条狗
[41:26] Only question is, what kind of dog do we get? 唯一的问题是 你想要哪种
[41:28] What are we gonna name it? Whose room is it gonna sleep– 起什么名字 在哪间房睡觉
[41:30] Whoa, dad, slow down. 老爸 别急
[41:31] I’m leaving for college soon, remember? 我要去上大学了 记得吗
[41:34] You can’t have a dog in your dorm room. 而宿舍是不让养狗的
[41:36] Right. 是哦
[41:38] Well, I know. I’ll just take care of him here. 我知道 那我在这照顾它
[41:40] You can come visit him whenever you can. 你可以随时回来看它
[41:44] So… this dog you want to get, 那么…这条你想买的狗
[41:47] you know, for me. 为我而买
[41:49] This wouldn’t be an enticement 不会是想把我尽可能地
[41:51] to come home from college more often, would it? 从大学吸引回家的引诱物吧
[41:54] Don’t pretend like you’re smarter than me. 别假装你比我聪明
[41:56] I taught you subtext, young lady. 潜台词是我教你的 丫头
[41:59] Don’t worry. 别担心
[42:00] I’ll come back and visit so much, 我会没完没了地回来
[42:02] you’ll be sick of me. 让你都受不了
[42:04] Promise? 保证吗
[42:05] Yeah. 保证
[42:06] Someone has to leave food out for you once in a while. 总得有人隔段时间给你搞点吃的吧[喂狗的说法]
[42:09] Speaking of, I’m kinda hungry right now. 说到这个 我有点饿了
[42:13] Kibbles ‘n bits? 狗饼干
[42:14] Peanut butter on a spoon? 用勺子吃花生酱
[42:16] Chinese. 中餐
[42:17] I’d like a sandwich. 我要吃三明治
[42:19] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme