Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Don’t get up yet. Stay in bed. 别急着起来 再睡会儿
[00:33] Castle. 卡塞尔
[00:36] Kate. Hi. 凯特 早啊
[00:38] – Castle. – What? -卡塞尔 -干什么
[00:40] Did you do this? 这是你干的吗
[00:41] What? 干什么
[00:42] Stop saying “what” and wake up. 别老问”什么” 清醒过来
[00:43] I don’t… 我没有
[00:47] We’re handcuffed. 我们被铐住了
[00:49] Kinky. 重口啊
[00:50] Castle, it’s not funny. 卡塞尔 这一点都不有趣
[00:51] I didn’t say “Funny.” I said “Kinky.” 我没说有趣 我说重口
[00:52] And I didn’t cuff us. 这不是我干的
[00:53] Well, y-you think I cuffed us? 难道你觉得是我铐的吗
[00:55] Well, they look like police cuffs. 这看起来像是警用手铐
[00:57] Somebody else did this to us. 是别的什么人干的
[01:03] Do you recognize this place? 你认得出这是哪里吗
[01:05] No. 不知道
[01:06] But if I were writing a book, 不过 如果我在创作小说的话
[01:07] this is where bad things would happen. 这里就会是坏事上演的地方
[01:10] My watch is missing. 我的表不见了
[01:12] Mine, too, and my wallet. 我的也不在 钱包也没了
[01:15] So is my badge and my gun. 还有我的警徽和枪
[01:16] And my phone. I just renewed my contract. 还有我的手机 我才续过费的
[01:18] Would you stop joking? 别嬉皮笑脸了
[01:19] Hey, do I begrudge you your coping mechanisms? 我对你的应变方式可没做评论啊
[01:24] What’s the last thing that you remember? 你记得的最后一件事是什么
[01:25] I… 我
[01:29] It’s kind of a blur. 什么都想不起来
[01:30] Yeah, me, too. 我也是
[01:32] I think we were drugged. 我们大概被下了药
[01:33] Yeah, I think so, too, and not the good kind. 我也这么想 而且还不是什么好药
[01:36] Okay. 好
[01:38] Lift my top. 把我的上衣掀起来
[01:40] I think you might still be under the influence, but okay. 你的药效大概还没退 不过我愿意效劳
[01:43] Castle, not like that. Just check my back. 卡塞尔 不是那样 看看我的背
[01:44] There’s something that hurts. 我有种刺痛感
[01:47] There’s a needle mark. 有个针眼
[01:49] We were drugged. 我们的确是被下药了
[01:51] It looks like the work of a pygmy with a blowgun. 像是小矮人用吹箭筒射得一样
[01:53] Okay, you can put my shirt down. 你可以把衣服放下了
[01:54] – Yeah, sorry. – Thanks. -抱歉 -谢了
[01:56] All right, Castle, I want you to think very hard. 卡塞尔 努力回想一下
[01:58] What’s the last thing that you remember from this morning? 你记得今天早上发生的最后一件事是什么
[02:02] I was with you. 我是和你在一起
[02:03] We were, uh, someplace seedy– 我们在一个挺破的地方…
[02:05] a hotel that rents rooms by the hour. 一个按钟点计费的旅店
[02:07] Would you just knock it off? 你别开玩笑了行不
[02:08] It’s where we were. 我们真的在那里
[02:10] You called me and you asked me to meet you there. 你打电话叫我和你在那里碰面
[02:12] Oh, I did. Yes. 我的确是打了
[02:13] And then I took you up to the room 然后我带你去了房间
[02:16] And then we… 然后我们
[02:20] And then we… 我们就
[02:23] Dead body. We went to go and see a dead body. 尸体 我们去查看尸体了
[02:26] Right. 没错
[02:28] A dead body. 一具尸体
[02:32] You know what I love about working with you? 知道我为什么喜欢和你共事吗
[02:34] You always take me to the most charming places. 你总能带我去最为迷人的地方
[02:36] Well, I’m a simple girl, Castle. 卡塞尔 我是个普通女孩
[02:38] I go where the bodies are. 尸体在哪儿我就去哪儿
[02:39] Besides, for a mystery novelist, 而且对侦探小说家来说
[02:40] aren’t seedy motels kind of a standard? 破旅店不是常见的场景吗
[02:42] Ah, yes. Matter of fact, 没错 实际上
[02:44] they’re a veritable Advent Calendar of salaciousness. 它们的出现就代表会有色情事件发生
[02:47] Behind every door, a delightful tale 每扇门之后 都有拨动人心的故事
[02:49] of desperation, depravity– 讲述了绝望 堕落
[02:51] Or death. 或是死亡
[02:52] You know, you need to stop being a control freak. 你别那么像控制狂行不
[02:53] I’m not–what do you mean, a control freak? 我才没有 你什么意思
[02:54] – You are being a control freak. – I’ve never been a control freak. -你就是控制狂 -我才没有
[02:59] Sorry. Are we interrupting? 抱歉 打扰到你们了吗
[03:00] No. Victim’s a white male, late 30s. 没事 死者是白人男性 奔四十
[03:04] Housekeeping found him when they came to clean the room. 清洁工打扫房间时发现了他
[03:06] Cause of death? 死亡原因
[03:07] Not entirely sure yet. 暂时还不清楚
[03:08] But there are indications of asphyxia 不过他面部有青紫的痕迹
[03:10] with some cyanosis around the face. 所以可能是窒息而亡
[03:12] So he was suffocated? 就是说他是被人闷死的吗
[03:13] Maybe. Then again, there’s this. 有可能 不过还有这个
[03:16] Needle mark. 针孔痕迹
[03:17] So he could’ve just O.D.’ed, passed out face first, 所以他可能吸毒过量后 脸朝下晕过去
[03:19] – and suffocated. – Oh, no. It’s definitely murder. -然后窒息了 -不 这绝对是谋杀
[03:21] How can you tell? 你怎么知道
[03:22] Someone torched his fingers. 有人烧过他的手指
[03:25] Burned off his prints. 把他的指纹都烧毁了
[03:26] They wanted to erase his identity. 他们想要掩盖他的身份
[03:28] And they did a pretty good job, too. 他们做得很不错
[03:30] His wallet’s missing, 他的钱包也不见了
[03:31] and we’ve been through the room a couple of times. 我们在房间里查找了几遍
[03:32] There’s nothing here to tell us who this guy is. 没有线索能显示他的身份
[03:34] Did he pay for the room in cash? 他的房钱是用现金付的吗
[03:35] Yeah, and the clerk said 是的 接待员说他是以
[03:36] that he registered as Jack Sparrow. 杰克·斯帕罗的身份登记的
[03:38] Oh, there’s a possibility that’s his real name. 这有可能是他的真名
[03:41] Sure it is. 是有这可能
[03:46] We’re running it just in case. 为以防万一 我们也在查这个名字
[03:48] The clerk also said he appeared nervous when he checked in. 接待员还说他办入住手续时很紧张
[03:51] He, uh, kept looking behind him. 他一直往身后看
[03:53] – Did he have any visitors? – He couldn’t say, -有人来拜访他吗 -接待员不知道
[03:54] but this isn’t the most secure building. 这里的保安系统也不太好
[03:56] I saw a camera in the lobby. 我看到大厅里有摄像头
[03:58] – It’s a dummy. – It’s not the only one. -那是个假的 -蠢货可不止那一个
[03:59] It’s used to scare away drug dealers. 那是用来吓吓毒贩的
[04:04] Okay, um… 好了
[04:06] You don’t go to the trouble of trying to erase someone’s identity 一般人不会大费周章隐瞒某人的身份
[04:09] unless you have a very good reason to. 除非是为了什么特殊的理由
[04:10] Lanie, what are the chances of us recovering some of the prints? 蕾妮 你有可能恢复部分指纹吗
[04:14] Depends on how bad the burns are. 得看烧毁的情况如何
[04:15] L-let me get him back to the morgue. 我先把他带回停尸间吧
[04:17] Okay, in the meantime, let’s get Ryan 好 同时让莱恩
[04:18] to run his photos through missing persons 在失踪人口的照片里找找他
[04:20] and… see if anything pops. 看能不能查到什么
[04:23] You got it. 明白了
[04:29] John Doe in a seedy motel with his fingerprints burned off. 破旧旅馆里被烧毁的指纹的无名氏
[04:34] How did we get from there to here? 我们怎么会从那里跑到了这里
[04:38] Whoa, easy, easy there. 慢点 慢点
[04:39] Hate to state the obvious, 我不想废话
[04:40] but we’re kind of joined at the hip here. 但我们现在是同一根稻草上的蚂蚱
[04:41] Okay, let’s just get up. Come on. 我们先起来吧 快点
[04:43] Are you always like this in the morning? 你早上总是这个样子吗
[04:45] Oh, this is… 真是
[04:48] – This is awkward. – Yeah. -真是难办了 -没错
[04:51] They couldn’t just handcuff us “Midnight Run” style? 就不能正常地把我们铐在一起吗
[04:53] Wait a minute. Ryan did run our guy through missing persons, 等等 莱恩在失踪人口里查找了死者
[04:55] and there wasn’t a match. Then what? 没人对得上 然后呢
[04:59] Then… 然后
[05:01] Ryan asked me… 莱恩问我
[05:05] if he spent Thanksgiving at his family’s house, 如果他在自己家过了感恩节
[05:07] did that mean he had to spend Christmas 是不是意味着他就得去
[05:09] at Jenny’s family’s house? 珍妮家过圣诞了
[05:10] Castle, I’m talking about our case. 卡塞尔 我在说我们的案子
[05:12] If you want me to reconstruct it, I have to do it in order. 你要我重现记忆 我就得照着顺序来
[05:14] Okay, fine. Um… 好吧 随你
[05:16] Burnt fingerprints, suffocated, 指纹被烧毁 窒息身亡
[05:18] uh… needle marks. 针孔痕迹
[05:20] The morgue. We went to the morgue. 停尸间 我们去了停尸间
[05:23] I told you, it’s none of your business. 我说了 这不关你的事
[05:25] Of course it’s none of my business, 当然不关我的事
[05:27] that’s why I want to know. 所以我才想知道嘛
[05:28] Know what? 知道啥
[05:29] What she and Esposito were fighting about. 她和埃斯波西托在吵什么
[05:31] It’s none of your business. 这根本不关你的事
[05:32] That’s the point. 越不关己越要问
[05:34] Where are we? 有什么发现吗
[05:34] No I.D. Yet, 暂时还没有查明身份
[05:36] but his hands have calluses, 但他的手上有茧
[05:37] so most likely, he had a job that required physical labor. 所以他极有可能是从事体力劳动
[05:40] What about fingerprints? 指纹呢
[05:42] Outer skin’s too damaged. 皮肤表层烧毁得太严重了
[05:44] But… I may be able to macerate the skin, 不过 我把皮肤泡软后
[05:48] pull some from the underside of the epidural layer. 也许能从硬膜层下面取到指纹
[05:51] You can do that? 你能办到吗
[05:52] Yes, in some cases. 有时候可以
[05:55] But it’s gonna take a couple of days. 不过这得花上几天时间
[05:56] In the meantime, I did find this. 与此同时 我发现了这个
[05:58] It was tucked in the fold of his pants pocket. 这个被折起来塞进他的裤袋里
[06:00] It would’ve been real easy for our killer to miss. 杀手很容易忽略它
[06:03] “147 West 97th Street, 4:00 p.m.” 97号大街西147号 下午4点
[06:08] It’s the address of the Cambury Cafe, 那是坎博瑞咖啡店的地址
[06:10] half block off Broadway. 就在百老汇半个街区外
[06:11] 4:00 p.m. He was meeting someone. 下午4点 他要去见某个人
[06:13] Or met someone. 也可能是遇到了谁
[06:14] Okay, you and Esposito take this up there and see 你和埃斯波西托带这张照片过去
[06:16] if anyone remembers seeing our victim. 看看有没有人记得见过死者
[06:18] Maybe that’ll help us I.D. him. 或许可以帮助我们确认他的身份
[06:20] On it. 这就去
[06:20] What was so special about our victim 这个死者究竟有何特殊之处
[06:22] that our killer wanted to erase his identity? 以至于凶手想要掩盖他的身份
[06:25] Don’t say spy. 不要说间谍
[06:28] Or mob hit. 也别说是黑帮干的
[06:29] Mob hit of a spy? 那黑帮干掉了一个间谍呢
[06:32] Crazy theories aren’t gonna help, 异想天开对目前状况毫无帮助
[06:33] not until we figure out who this guy is. 我们还是得先确认他的身份
[06:38] Beckett? 贝克特
[06:39] What? 什么事
[06:41] This is a postal bar code. 这是邮政条形码
[06:42] Our victim wrote this note on the back of an envelope. 死者把便条写在一张信封的背面
[06:44] A postal bar code? 邮政条形码
[06:45] Yeah, those little hash marks 是的 就是那些邮件标签
[06:47] you see on mailing labels and envelopes, 或者信封上的散列标示
[06:49] it’s a way of exactly identifying an address. 是一种精确指示地址的方法
[06:52] But in a machine-readable way. 但是只能通过机读
[06:54] We get that decoded, 只要我们解读出这个条形码
[06:56] we’ll be able to tell exactly where our victim was 就能知道死者写下这张纸条时
[06:58] when he wrote that note. 他究竟在哪
[06:59] Okay, then we called the post office, 是的 那之后我们打电话给邮局
[07:01] and they gave us the address. 他们给了我们一个地址
[07:04] – The house in Queens. – The house in Queens. -皇后区的房子 -皇后区的房子
[07:07] So do you know what Lanie and Esposito were fighting about? 你知道蕾妮和埃斯波西托为什么拌嘴吗
[07:09] Everything. 几乎各种事
[07:11] They both want to be together, 他们都想复合
[07:12] but neither of them wants to admit to it. 但是两人都不愿承认这一点
[07:14] Ugh. Why do people do that to themselves? 相爱的人为何要如此折磨彼此
[07:16] Maybe they just don’t see it. 大概他们都没意识到吧
[07:18] How could they not? It’s so obvious. 怎么会没意识到 这多明显啊
[07:21] This is the place? 就是这里吗
[07:22] Matches the address. 根据地址是这儿了
[07:24] Doesn’t look like anybody’s home. 看起来没人在家啊
[07:33] Hello? 有人在吗
[07:35] NYPD. Anybody here? 纽约警局 有人在吗
[07:44] Hello? 你好
[07:50] Anybody here? 有人在吗
[08:11] Bill and Nora Ranford. 比尔和诺拉·瑞福德
[08:14] Maybe Bill is our john doe. 或许这个比尔就是我们的死者
[08:19] NYPD. Identify yourself. 纽约警局 请自报姓名
[08:21] Help me. 帮帮我
[08:40] Ma’am. 女士
[08:41] Ma’am, are you okay? 女士 你还好吗
[09:05] And an old woman in a cage. 一个老妇人 关在笼子里
[09:07] Yeah, that’s the last thing I remember. 这是我记得的最后一件事
[09:11] Me, too. 我也是
[09:16] What the hell is going on? 到底发生了什么事
[09:27] It’s just, I always spend Christmas with my family. 只是过去我总是与我的家人共度圣诞
[09:30] Right. Well, 话虽如此
[09:32] you were the one who decided to get hitched, bro. 但是谁要你自己选择了结婚
[09:34] Yeah, but I didn’t think that meant driving down to Florida 但这不表示我愿意大老远开车到佛罗里达
[09:37] to spend the holidays with her grandmother. 跟她的祖母一起过节
[09:38] Driving? You’re not flying? 开车去 你不坐飞机吗
[09:41] During the holidays? Are you kidding me? 节日里坐飞机 你开什么玩笑
[09:43] Besides, Jenny thinks that, a-a road trip 另外 珍妮觉得公路旅行
[09:44] will give us some quality time together. 可以让我们享受美好的二人时光
[09:47] That is no road trip, brother. 那可不是简单的公路旅行 兄弟
[09:50] That… 那是…
[09:51] is a relationship test. 一种情感考验
[09:54] A relationship test? 情感考验
[09:56] We’re getting married in a month. 我们一个月后就要结婚了
[09:57] Well, we’ll see what happens after the test. 那得等考验结束再说了
[09:59] It’s the pre-wedding road trip test. 这是婚前公路旅行考验
[10:01] Locked together for hours, 两人在几个小时里单独呆在一起
[10:03] that way she can confront you with any lingering doubts 如果她心里有任何关于未来生活的不确定
[10:05] she may have about your future together. 都可以在这时向你提出来
[10:07] And you… will have nowhere to hide. 而你…无处可躲 非答不可
[10:11] Have either of you seen Beckett? 你们谁见到贝克特了吗
[10:12] She’s probably following up on a lead. 她应该正在追查线索
[10:16] Don’t think that I don’t know 不要以为我不知道
[10:16] that you guys cover for each other. 你们几个总是互相打掩护
[10:20] What’s that? 什么意思
[10:21] Any progress on our John Doe? 关于死者有何进展了
[10:23] Yeah. Turned out, he did show up at the Cambury Cafe yesterday, 调查证实他昨天确实去过坎博瑞咖啡厅
[10:26] and he wasn’t alone. 而且他不是一个人
[10:28] Waitress recognized him immediately, 服务员立刻认出了他
[10:29] said he sat in the corner booth, 说他坐在角落位置
[10:30] met with a guy– long hair, goatee– 与一个长头发 山羊胡子的男子在一起
[10:32] said our vic looked nervous. 而且死者显得很紧张
[10:34] We have the waitress working with an artist 我们正让这个服务员与画师合作
[10:36] to see if we can come up with a sketch of the goateed man 看能不能画出这个山羊胡子男的肖像
[10:39] to use on a canvass. 以用来做排查
[10:40] All right. Keep me apprised. 很好 随时向我汇报进展
[10:44] Come on, Jenny loves me. She wouldn’t test me like that. 珍妮这么爱我 她不会这样考验我的
[10:47] Right. 是啊
[10:48] Just watch out if she wants to take you canoeing. 如果她要带你去湖上泛舟你也要小心
[10:51] Okay? 懂了吗
[10:53] Canoeing? C-canoeing is a test? 泛舟 那也是考验吗
[10:56] It’s all about power, direction, 泛舟关键在于力度与方向
[10:59] like a marriage. 婚姻关系也是如此
[11:00] If the canoe goes straight, 如果船能一路向前
[11:02] it shows her that you can compromise, 则向她证明了你能为她做出让步
[11:04] work together, find a rhythm, 并肩合作 找到节奏
[11:06] move forward in the same direction. 两人可以朝一个方向共同前进
[11:08] But if it’s going around in circles, 但是 如果你们一直在原地打转
[11:11] so is your relationship. 那恐怕你们的关系也会如此
[11:14] Castle, would you just work with me? 卡塞尔 你就不能配合着我一点
[11:16] How about you work with me? 为什么不是你配合我
[11:17] How come you always have to lead? 为什么总是你来作主
[11:20] How come you always have to step on my toes? 你为什么老是给我惹祸
[11:22] Since when do I– okay, you know what? 我什么时候 好吧 你知道吗
[11:25] Tell me this– 告诉我
[11:26] Why do you always have to be first? 你为什么总是要走在最前面
[11:28] First out of the elevator, 第一个走出电梯
[11:30] first through the door. 第一个进出门
[11:31] Um, I am a cop. I’m the one with a gun. 我是警察 我佩枪而你没有
[11:34] Being first through the door is my job. 所以先进门是我的职责所在
[11:38] In the elevator? 在电梯里也是
[11:39] Look, how about this? 这么说吧
[11:41] Would it kill ya to let someone open the door for you 偶尔让别人帮你开次门
[11:43] once in a while? 你会死啊
[11:44] You do realize, if somebody opens the door for me, 但是你应该想到 如果让别人帮我开门
[11:46] then I will be going through it first anyway, right? 我还是要走在前面的 是吧
[11:48] Oh, yeah, that’s right. I forgot. 对了 我都忘了
[11:49] You have to be the smartest, too. 你还总得做那个最聪明的
[11:51] Everything’s a competition with you. 所有事情对你来说都像一场竞赛
[11:52] That is so not true. 这根本不是事实
[11:53] Are you always like this in the mornings? 你早上总是这个样子吗
[11:55] You know, I’d argue with you, 你知道吗 我倒想跟你争辩
[11:56] but then I’d have to let you win. 但最终也只能让着你
[11:57] Okay, fine. Go ahead. You lead. 好吧 那听你的 你来带路
[12:00] Thank you. 多谢
[12:04] Where did you want to go? 你想往哪边走
[12:06] I think that there’s a light switch over there. 我好像看到那边有灯的开关
[12:08] Or do you want to stay in the dark? 还是你宁可呆在黑暗中
[12:17] I liked it better in the dark. 看来还是不开灯的时候好一点
[12:18] This door is steel. There’s no way we’re getting through here. 这门是钢做的 我们不可能从这儿出去
[12:20] These walls are cinder block. 这些墙壁是煤渣砖造的
[12:25] What do you suppose is in that big freezer? 你猜这个大冰柜里有什么
[12:31] You think it’s the old woman? 会不会是那个老妇人
[12:33] I mean, what if we’re in some psycho’s lair 我们会不会是被关在了变态狂的老巢里
[12:35] and we have to kill each other, like in “Saw”? 得杀死对方才能活下去 就像《电锯惊魂》那样
[12:37] Castle, stop speculating. It’s not helping. 卡塞尔 别胡思乱想了 对我们毫无用处
[12:38] Oh, come on. An old lady in a cage, 拜托 一个老妇人被关在笼子里
[12:41] us cuffed together in this creepy room. 我们又被铐在一起关在这个诡异的房间里
[12:43] What am I supposed to think? 我还能怎么想
[12:44] You’re supposed to think that we need 你该想 我们得
[12:45] to get the hell outta here before someone comes back. 赶在有人回来之前离开这里
[12:47] How long do you think we were out? 你觉得我们呆在这儿有多久了
[12:48] Couple of hours. 几个小时了吧
[12:50] How can you tell? 你怎么知道的
[12:51] ‘Cause I’m hungry. 因为我饿了呗
[12:54] I got some beef jerky. 我这儿有些牛肉干
[12:57] What? 怎么了
[12:58] Hold my hand. 牵住我的手
[13:02] So the cuffs don’t cut into us. 这样手铐才不会一直割到我们
[13:04] We could just try to get ’em off. 为什么不试着打开它
[13:05] You got a bobby pin? 你有发夹吗
[13:06] What is this, the 1940s? 你以为这是四十年代啊
[13:09] These are my police cuffs. 这是我的警用手铐
[13:10] You’re not gonna open them with a bobby pin. 怎么可能让你用个发夹就能打开
[13:13] Face it. 面对现实吧
[13:14] We’re stuck. 我们被困住了
[13:18] Think anyone knows we’re missing? 你觉得会有人注意到我们不见了吗
[13:20] Martha and Alexis will notice if you don’t go home, right? 你没回家 玛莎和阿丽克西斯会注意吧
[13:23] Actually, my mother’s taking Alexis 事实上 我妈这周末带阿丽克西斯
[13:24] on a tour of colleges this weekend. 去大学校园游了
[13:26] Esposito and Ryan– 埃斯波西托和莱恩
[13:27] Yeah, they’ll probably notice, but it doesn’t mean they’ll… 他们可能会注意到 但这也不表示他们
[13:31] find us here. 能找到我们
[13:34] What is that? 那是什么
[13:38] It’s a hatch. 是个活板门
[13:39] If we can get up there, we might be able to get out. 如果我们能爬上去 说不定就能逃出去
[13:41] Yeah, well, it’s too high. 说得简单 这太高了
[13:42] Not if we climb on top of that. 如果我们爬到那上面就可以了
[13:47] That was Lanie. 蕾妮打来的
[13:48] Preliminary autopsy report shows that our victim 初步尸检报告显示死者
[13:51] was in fact smothered. 确实是窒息致死
[13:52] Guy his size, you’d think he’d put up more of a struggle. 像他这样的大个子 相信肯定挣扎了一番
[13:55] He couldn’t. Tox report showed that 他没法挣扎 毒检报告显示
[13:57] his system was flooded with so much sedative 他体内含有的镇定剂
[13:58] that it could put down an elephant. 都足够放倒一头大象了
[14:01] Where are we with that sketch? 嫌犯肖像进展如何
[14:02] Well, I got unis looking through mug books 我让警员在嫌犯照片里面找
[14:04] and I sent a team uptown to canvass. 我还派了一队人去城外排查
[14:09] Still not back, huh? 还没回来吗
[14:11] No. 没有
[14:12] It’s been hours. 已经好几个小时了
[14:14] Every time I call, it goes straight to voice mail. 每次我打过去 都直接转到语音信箱
[14:16] You think they’re really running down a lead? 你认为他们真是去追查线索了吗
[14:17] What lead? 什么线索
[14:18] There was nothing new on the board when we came back. 我们回来的时候板上没有新的东西
[14:22] You think you can hit up dispatch, 你能不能问一下调度
[14:24] see if they’ll run a trace on 看看他们能不能追踪到
[14:26] the transponder in Beckett’s unit? 贝克特车上的应答机
[14:28] I want to know where they are. 我想知道他们在哪
[14:38] Ohh! I can’t get a good angle on it. 天呐 这个角度我用不上力
[14:39] Yeah. Try this. 好吧 这样呢
[14:42] Ready? 准备好了吗
[14:43] You better not be enjoying this, Castle. 你最好别乐在其中 卡塞尔
[14:44] I’ll let you know in a minute. 我等会儿再向你汇报
[14:45] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[14:48] Push. 用力
[14:53] Oh. Okay. 好了
[14:56] Whatever’s in here is a hell of a lot heavier 不管这里面是什么鬼东西都比
[14:58] than a little old lady. 一个小老太太重多了
[14:59] It’s like… it’s filled with rocks. 就好像 就好像里面装满了石头
[15:03] What if we emptied it? 如果我们把它清空呢
[15:05] That’s a great idea, Castle, 真是个好主意 卡塞尔
[15:06] except it’s locked, and I’m fresh out of bolt cutters. 只是这箱子被锁起来了 而且我也没带撬锁钳
[15:09] Yeah, but it’s a combo lock. 是的 但这是个密码锁
[15:11] So? 那又怎样
[15:11] So when I was writing “Storm rising”, 我在写《风暴骤起》的时候
[15:14] I studied with one of the best safe crackers in the biz. 我师从道上最好的开锁匠之一
[15:17] I can open this. I just don’t know if we want to. 我能打开这个 只是我不知道我们要不要打开
[15:23] Let’s get crackin’, Castle, 开锁吧 卡塞尔
[15:24] before our captors get back. 趁绑架我们的人还没回来
[15:30] Transponder says her unit’s right over here. 应答机显示她的车就在这里
[15:44] That’s definitely Beckett’s car. 那绝对是贝克特的车
[15:52] Looks like it’s been dumped. 看上去是被丢弃在这里
[15:54] Yeah, call it in. 是的 报告上去
[16:04] Time stamp puts this at five hours ago. 时间标识显示这是五个小时之前
[16:07] So that’s Beckett’s car. 那是贝克特的车
[16:10] But that’s not Castle or Beckett. 但那既不是卡塞尔也不是贝克特
[16:12] And he’s not alone. Someone picked him up. 而且他不是一个人 有人来接他了
[16:14] Do we know who they are? 知道他们是谁吗
[16:15] No clue. 不知道
[16:16] Can we get a plate number? 能看到车牌号吗
[16:20] Too far away. 太远了
[16:21] I also ran Beckett and Castle’s cells. 我还追踪了贝克特和卡塞尔的手机
[16:23] They’re both off grid. 两个人都找不到
[16:24] What the hell did Castle get her into? 卡塞尔到底给她惹了什么麻烦
[16:26] I want C.S.U. on that car 我要鉴证组彻底搜查
[16:28] with a fine-tooth comb for any possible trace evidence. 那辆车里所有能找到的证据
[16:31] They were working the John Doe with you. 他们在和你们一起调查无名氏
[16:33] Where could they have gone? 他们到底去哪了
[16:34] Been over it a dozen times. We still don’t know. 我们讨论好几次了 还是不知道
[16:36] And still no hits on our long-haired man from the cafe. 而且还没有找到咖啡店里的那个长发男人
[16:39] Do whatever it takes to get an I.D. on that victim 不管怎样都要查到死者的身份
[16:41] and find out what in the hell he was into. 搞清楚他到底在干什么
[16:44] If Beckett and Castle are still out there, 如果贝克特和卡塞尔还在外面的话
[16:46] then they’re running out of time. 那么他们的时间不多了
[17:00] Oh, for god sake, Castle. 天呐 卡塞尔
[17:01] How much longer are you gonna keep doing this? 你到底还要鼓弄多长时间
[17:03] Oh, I almost had it. 我马上就要成功了
[17:04] Yeah. Like you had it the last hundred times. 是的 你快成功都一百次了
[17:06] Oh, ye of little faith. 有点信心好吗
[17:09] You know, you would make a terrible conjoined twin. 谁要是跟你连体一定很痛苦
[17:11] Can I have my hand back? 可以把手还给我了吗
[17:16] So you got a story to explain all of this– 你有没有可以解释这一切的理论
[17:18] The old woman in the cage, 笼子里的老妇人
[17:20] John Doe with his identity removed, 身份被有意掩盖的无名氏
[17:22] us handcuffed but still alive? 我们被锁在一起但还活着
[17:25] Yeah, I don’t think that’s a story you want to hear. 是的 我可不认为你会喜欢我的理论
[17:26] Why not? 为什么
[17:28] With those elements, 这些元素加在一起
[17:29] I can’t think of a version that ends well, 我可想不出一个有好结局的版本
[17:31] Not even a Disney version. 迪士尼童话版本也没有
[17:34] Yeah, I was afraid of that. 我就怕这样
[17:38] The good news is, we’ve been gone long enough, 好消息是 我们已经失踪了一段时间
[17:41] They’ve started to look for us by now. 他们现在应该已经开始找我们了
[17:47] Hundred and first time’s the charm? 一百零一次说不定会成功
[17:51] Come on, Lanie. There’s gotta be 拜托了 蕾妮 这家伙的尸检
[17:52] something else about this guy from this autopsy. 肯定还找到些别的线索
[17:54] He was in the beginning stages of heart disease. 他处于心脏病的前期
[17:56] He had a degenerative hip condition, 他有髋部退化的症状
[17:58] and mild scoliosis, 还有轻微的脊椎侧凸
[18:00] probably from sitting too much, 大概是因为坐的时间太长了
[18:02] and the last thing he had to eat 还有他吃的最后一顿
[18:04] was a pastrami sandwich– 是一个五香烟熏牛肉三明治
[18:06] none of which will get you an I.D. 没有一个能用来确定他的身份
[18:08] His hands were callused, suggesting physical labor, 他的双手上有老茧 说明他从事体力劳动
[18:10] and yet–and yet, he spent too much time sitting? 可他还长时间坐着
[18:12] Maybe he drove a forklift. I don’t know. 可能他是开铲车的 我不知道
[18:14] Come on. We need something concrete, now. 拜托 我们现在就需要些有力的线索
[18:16] Then I can’t help you. 那我没法帮你
[18:18] Lanie, they’re out there. 蕾妮 他们下落不明
[18:19] God knows where or what kind of trouble they’re in. 天知道他们在哪里或是惹上了什么麻烦
[18:20] You don’t think I want to help? They’re my friends, too. 你以为我不想帮忙吗 他们也是我的朋友
[18:28] So Beckett said, 贝克特说过
[18:30] with enough time, you might be able to recover prints. 时间足够的话 你说不定能复原指纹
[18:33] Yeah, in a couple of days. Why? 是的 要几天时间 怎么了
[18:34] What happens if you do it now? 如果你现在就做会怎么样
[18:36] I could damage the print beyond recognition. 指纹可能会被破坏而且再也无法鉴定了
[18:38] “Could.” So it’s possible that it might not, right? 可能 这么说还是有成功的机会 是吧
[18:43] We gotta do something. 我们必须得做点什么
[19:01] I did it. 成功了
[19:02] – You did it! – Ha ha! -你成功了 -太好了
[19:09] How bad can it be? 还能有多糟呢
[19:10] I mean, we’ve seen dead bodies before, right? 我是说 我们见到过尸体的 对吧
[19:13] Right. 是的
[19:20] It’s not a body. 这不是尸体
[19:22] No. 不是
[19:23] It’s worse. 比那还糟
[19:36] Manacles and bloody instruments of torture. 是镣铐和血淋淋的刑具
[19:39] Yeah, looks like your crazed, sadistic, psycho killer theory 看来你那疯狂残暴心理变态杀手的理论
[19:42] might not be far off, Castle. 说不定是真的 卡塞尔
[19:43] Well, I don’t know whether to be smug or horrified. 我不知道是该高兴还是害怕
[19:45] I vote for motivated. 要我说是受到激励
[19:46] Right you are. Let’s get the hell outta here. 说的是 我们得赶快逃出这个鬼地方
[19:56] Javi. 哈维尔
[19:57] What? 干嘛
[19:59] I can feel your impatience all over my backside, 我能感到你的不耐烦都吹在我背上了
[20:02] and rushing me is never a good idea. 永远不要催我
[20:05] You’re talking about that print, right? 你说的是指纹 是吧
[20:12] Damn it. 见鬼
[20:13] – What? – It tore. -怎么了 -指纹撕破了
[20:15] I guess the skin wasn’t softened enough. 我猜是皮肤还不够柔软
[20:18] It’s ruined. 指纹毁了
[20:19] Is any of it usable? 还有能用的地方吗
[20:20] I might be able to salvage some from the middle. Why? 我说不定能恢复中间残留的部分 怎么了
[20:24] So what we did… 所以我们做的是
[20:25] Was, we were able to join the partials from that scrap of paper 我们设法将纸片上残留的部分指纹
[20:28] with the, uh, print pieces that Lanie recovered. 和蕾妮恢复的部分结合在一起
[20:34] Our victim is Hank Spooner. 死者名叫汉克·斯布纳
[20:35] An independent trucker out of San Antonio. 是圣安东尼奥的一个独立卡车司机
[20:37] Owns and operates his own rig. 开的是自己的卡车
[20:39] What was he doing in New York? 他到纽约来干什么
[20:40] Well, according to his folks, he got a contract last week 根据他的家人所说 他上周接了一笔生意
[20:42] to pick up a load from Del Rio, Texas, 到德州的德里奥运送
[20:44] and bring it to Queens. 一批货物到皇后区
[20:46] Last they heard from him was two days ago. 他们最后一次联系是两天前
[20:51] What was the cargo? 他运的是什么货
[20:52] Well, all Spooner told ’em was he got a last-minute call 斯布纳只告诉他们他临时接到一个
[20:55] from a special client who was paying him big money. 特殊客户的通知并付给他一大笔钱
[20:57] His folks also said, 他的家人还说
[20:58] it’s unusual for him to be staying in a motel. 他一般不会住汽车旅馆
[21:00] Apparently, Spooner never stayed in the city. 斯布纳从不呆在城里
[21:02] He thought it was safer and cheaper to stay in his truck. 他认为呆在他的卡车里更安全也更便宜
[21:05] We need to find that vehicle. 我们得找到那辆卡车
[21:06] Get an A.P.B. out to all the major truck stops. 在所有主要卡车道路关卡发布全面通缉
[21:09] If we’re lucky, it may tell us 如果我们幸运的话 它或许能告诉我们
[21:10] why someone wanted Hank Spooner dead. 为什么有人想要汉克·斯布纳的命
[21:12] I think maybe I can help answer that. 我想我能帮你回答这个问题
[21:16] You looking for me? 在找我吗
[21:19] Chuck Martinez, D.E.A. 查克·马丁内兹 缉毒局
[21:23] How did you know we were looking for you, agent Martinez? 你是怎么知道我们在找你的 马丁内兹探员
[21:26] We had Spooner’s files tagged. 我们标记了斯布纳的档案
[21:29] He’s a person of interest, so I got notified 他是犯罪嫌疑人 你们调查他的指纹时
[21:31] when you ran his prints. 有人通知了我
[21:33] Why did you meet with him yesterday? 你昨天为什么跟他见面
[21:38] Your man’s dead, Agent Martinez, 你的嫌疑人已经死了 马丁内兹探员
[21:40] and two of my folks are missing. 我的两名手下失踪了
[21:42] We don’t have time for jurisdictional games, 我们没时间计较管辖权的问题了
[21:43] so I’ll ask you again, what’s your interest in Spooner? 我再问你一次 你为什么盯上斯布纳
[21:48] All right. 好吧
[21:51] About a half a dozen times a year, 每年大概五六次
[21:53] Spooner takes a contract from Texas to New York, 斯布纳会从德克萨斯运东西到纽约
[21:56] but he always makes a pick up in Del Rio. 但他总会在德里奥装点货
[21:58] It’s a little border town. 那是个边境小镇
[22:00] You think he’s smuggling drugs from Mexico? 你怀疑他从墨西哥走私毒品吗
[22:02] The cartels are really active in these towns. 贩毒集团在这些城镇非常活跃
[22:04] They’re extremely brutal. 他们极其残暴
[22:05] And if you knew Spooner was involved, 既然你认为斯布纳涉案
[22:06] why didn’t you arrest him? 你为什么不逮捕他
[22:07] All the signs were there, okay? 所有迹象都很明显
[22:09] But all we had him on was suspicious activity, 但除了可疑活动我们没有其他证据
[22:11] and we don’t want the errand boy. 我们想抓的不是小喽罗
[22:12] We want the people he works for. 我们想要的是指挥他的人
[22:14] How’d you end up at that cafe? 你们怎么会在咖啡厅见面
[22:16] We needed some leverage. 我们需要实打实的证据
[22:18] So we set up a sting, 所以我们布了个局
[22:19] Posing as runners looking to hire him to move some product, 假装雇他为我们运货
[22:22] Only Spooner made my guy. 不过斯布纳识破了我的人
[22:24] Now instead of running, Spooner …he wanted to meet. 斯布纳不但没有跑路 还想面谈
[22:28] Okay? And he was scared. 他很害怕
[22:29] He wanted out, and he was afraid of what they would do to him 他想退出 他很担心如果他退出
[22:32] if he walked away. 他们会如何对付他
[22:33] So he agreed to tell us everything 所以他同意如果我可以保证他的安全
[22:35] if I guaranteed him safety, 他会把一切都告诉我们
[22:36] and I took that to my bosses, they agreed. 我向我的上司报告了情况 他们同意了
[22:39] But by then, he was already dead. 但到那时 他已经死了
[22:40] Right. 是的
[22:43] Excuse me. 失陪
[22:49] So where were your colleagues when they went missing? 你的同事在哪失踪的
[22:52] We don’t know. 不知道
[22:53] We just know they were on the case. 我们只知道他们在追查这案子
[22:54] Did Spooner say anything to you about the New York operation? 斯布纳有跟你说过这个”纽约行动”吗
[22:57] All he said was, 他只说了
[22:58] “It’s not at all what you think.” 这跟你们想的不一样
[23:02] Troopers found a semi. 州警在城北
[23:04] Truck stop north of the city. 发现了一辆货车
[23:06] Let’s go, boys. 行动吧 伙计们
[23:09] According to truck stop records, 据卡车停站记录
[23:11] the rig’s been parked here for three days. 这辆大卡车已经停在这三天了
[23:13] No one’s seen the driver for two. 这两天没人看到司机
[23:14] You’re gonna want to take a look inside. 你来看看里面吧
[23:29] That’s hair. 头发
[23:30] These could be air holes. 这些可能是气孔
[23:32] Hey, over here. 嘿 这里
[23:39] Still too high. 还是太高
[23:41] Not if I climb on your shoulders. 我站到你肩膀就够高了
[23:45] What? We’ve done it before. 怎么了 我们之前干过啊
[23:46] Yeah, you say that like it was pleasant, 是啊 好像那次很轻松很愉快似的
[23:48] and we weren’t handcuffed. 再说那时我们没被铐在一起
[23:50] Who’s got no faith now? 看看现在是谁没信心了
[23:51] Come on, Castle. We have no idea when they’re coming back 来吧 卡塞尔 不知道他们什么时候会回来
[23:53] or even if they’re coming back at all. 或者他们根本就不会回来
[23:56] Last time, you were wearing sneakers. 上次你穿的是运动鞋
[23:58] Fine. 好吧
[24:03] I think I’m gonna need your help. 我需要你帮我一下
[24:05] “Lift up my shirt, pull off my boots.” 掀起我的衣服 脱掉我的靴子
[24:07] You know, under normal circumstances, 一般情况下
[24:08] I would like where this was heading. 我会很享受接下来该发生的事
[24:10] You can fantasize later, after we get out of the room. 你可以等我们逃出去之后再继续幻想
[24:12] Just so you know, not as much fun if I have your permission. 哎 你一同意 乐趣全无
[24:15] How do you run in these things? 穿这个你怎么跑啊
[24:17] Shut up and pull. 闭上嘴 脱就好
[24:20] Agent Martinez, are you sure these guys were smuggling drugs? 马丁内兹探员 你确定他们是在走私毒品吗
[24:24] You know, if I had answers, I’d share. 如果我确定的话我会很乐意分享
[24:26] – Captain Gates. – What’d you find? -盖茨警监 -有什么发现
[24:28] – Waybills. – Spooner delivered -运货单 -两天前斯布纳
[24:29] to a furniture store in lower Manhattan two days ago. 给南曼哈顿区的家具店送过一次货
[24:32] Get on it. 去查查
[24:36] Call your bosses. 给你的上司们打电话
[24:37] Tell ’em I want all the files on this investigation. 告诉他们我要此案的所有文件
[24:40] I’m getting my people back. 我要找回我的人
[24:44] Okay, ready? 准备好了吗
[24:44] – Ready. – One. -好了 -一
[24:47] Two. 二
[24:48] Three. Oh! Oh, jeez. 三 噢 天啊
[24:57] Castle! 卡塞尔
[24:59] Okay, can you put me down? 把我放下 好吗
[25:00] Okay. Easy. 小心点
[25:04] If we ever get outta here, 如果能从这里出去
[25:05] we should seriously consider joining the circus. 我们真应该考虑加入马戏团
[25:08] Let me try it from behind, okay? 让我从后面试下好吗
[25:09] All right. I’m game. 好吧
[25:15] Okay. 好的
[25:16] – Ready? – Ready. -准备好了吗 -好了
[25:17] One. Two. 一 二
[25:19] Three. 三
[25:22] Oh, okay. Oh. Okay. 好的 好的
[25:26] Okay, I’m lifting my right hand. Ready? 我要举右手了 准备好没
[25:28] Okay. 好了
[25:31] Not so fun as I would’ve thought. 没我想象的那么有意思
[25:36] You know, I’m getting a little tired of you walking all over me. 真是受不了你总是骑在我头上唉
[25:41] It’s open. 是开的
[25:44] Okay, I think I can pull my… 我觉得我可以把我的…
[25:51] Hey! Let us outta here! 嘿 放我们出去
[25:54] What do you want from us? 你要怎样
[26:01] Captain Gates. 盖茨警监
[26:02] The furniture store owner verified that he took delivery 家具店老板证实了两天前
[26:05] from Spooner a couple of days ago. 他收到了斯布纳的运货
[26:06] But he said it was just a couple of coffee tables, 但是他说只是几张咖啡桌而已
[26:08] packed near the rear of the truck. 装在卡车尾部
[26:09] And you believed him? 你相信他所说的
[26:10] He’s a family man, didn’t have any priors. 他是个有家室的人 没有前科
[26:12] But he did say something happened during the delivery, 不过他提到说卸货的时候
[26:14] something weird. 有点奇怪
[26:15] As they were unloading the shipment, 他们卸货的时候
[26:17] a box fell off a stack and hit him in the shoulder. 有个盒子掉下来砸到他肩上
[26:18] He said the box must have been empty, 他说那个箱子是空的
[26:19] ’cause it bounced right off of him. 因为箱子从他肩上弹开了
[26:21] He tried to joke with Spooner, 他本想跟斯布纳开个玩笑
[26:22] asked him if he was shipping cotton candy or air, 问他是在运棉花糖还是空气
[26:24] but Spooner kind of got squirrely, said it was just 但斯布纳变得很不自在
[26:26] a couple of empties that were packed there to fill some space. 说那只是填空间的几个空箱子
[26:28] The owner thought it wasn’t a big deal, 店主没觉得是什么大事
[26:29] but then he heard something from behind the boxes, 可之后他听到箱子后面有些什么声音
[26:31] something that sounded like breathing. 听起来像是呼吸声
[26:33] So Spooner takes a few small, legitimate jobs 也就是说斯布纳做一些小的合法工作
[26:38] in order to justify his smuggling trips, 只是为走私做掩护
[26:40] and places a wall of empties in front of whatever his real cargo is. 在他真正运送的货物前摆上空盒子
[26:44] Did the owner have any idea where Spooner was headed? 店主知道斯布纳要去什么地方吗
[26:47] None. 不知道
[26:49] Beckett and Castle were on to something. 贝克特和卡塞尔查到了线索
[26:51] Where in the hell did they go? 他们到底去哪儿了
[26:52] Well, the only thing we had at the time was this address. 当时我们查到的线索就只有这个地址
[26:56] And we were already covering it. 但我们已经派人调查了
[26:58] Oh, they must have seen or heard something that you didn’t. 他们一定看到或听到了什么你们没发现的
[27:02] Okay, I want you guys to… 好吧 我要你们去…
[27:11] Go! Go! Go! 上 上 上
[27:12] NYPD! 纽约警局
[27:13] NYPD! 纽约警局
[27:15] NYPD! 纽约警局
[27:17] Hold position! 原地待命
[27:24] Room clear! 房间安全
[27:25] Clear! 安全
[27:28] This place is empty. 这地方是空的
[27:29] You really think this is where they went? 你真觉得这就是他们来的地方吗
[27:31] If they were here, they’re not here now. 如果是的话 现在也不在了
[27:33] Hey, Detective. Look in here. 嘿 警探 这里
[27:35] There’s some kind of hatch. 好像是个活板门
[27:36] All right. Let’s seal it off and process it. 好了 封起来 以待调查
[27:56] Damn it. 该死
[27:57] It’s hard-cased steel, Castle. 这是钢的 卡塞尔
[27:58] We’re not getting out of these without keys. 不用钥匙打不开
[28:02] You know, there is another way. 还有一个方法
[28:07] We don’t go through the cuffs. 我们不去破坏手铐
[28:08] You… mean… 你是说…
[28:10] “Mad Max.” “127 Hours.” 《疯狂的麦克斯》 《127小时》
[28:13] Are you offering to cut off your own hand? 你是要砍断你的手吗
[28:14] Whoa. Mine? No. I was thinking about yours. 哇哦 我的 不 我在考虑砍你的手
[28:17] My hand? Why my hand? 我的手 为什么是我的手
[28:19] It’s smaller. 因为比我的小
[28:22] They’re coming. 他们来了
[28:28] Tell him it’s a good price. 告诉他这价钱已经很不错了
[28:30] And if he likes her, I got two more that fell into my lap 如果他中意她 我手上还有两个
[28:32] that I could sell you at a discount. 我可以给你打个折
[28:34] I just need to move ’em now. 我现在得把她们转移
[28:38] That sounds like Arabic. 听起来像阿拉伯语
[28:44] They’re going to the other room. 他们去旁边房间了
[28:49] Castle, someone else is in there. 卡塞尔 房间里有人
[28:52] She is very beautiful. 她很漂亮
[28:53] Just like you asked. 完全符合你的要求
[28:57] They’re holding someone else. 他们还关着别人
[28:58] The old woman? 那个老女人吗
[28:59] No, it’s more like a girl, like– 不 像是个女孩 好像
[29:02] Like they’re trying to sell her. 像是他们打算卖掉她
[29:04] It’s human trafficking. 人口贩卖
[29:05] That’s what this is. 原来是这样
[29:06] They’re abducting and selling people. 他们在拐卖人口
[29:08] That’s why we’re still alive. 这就是我们现在还活着的原因
[29:09] They’re not gonna kill us. They’re gonna sell us. 他们不会杀我们 他们要把我们卖掉
[29:12] What? I’m a best-selling author. 怎么了嘛 我的小说很畅销的
[29:16] I wonder what I’d be worth. 我在想我值多少钱
[29:17] Let’s not find out, okay? 还是别研究了 好吗
[29:19] Yeah, still… 好吧 可还是…
[29:22] Anything? 有什么发现吗
[29:23] From the cut marks, 从切割痕迹来看
[29:24] looks like this hatch was just installed. 活板门应该是刚弄的
[29:26] Any idea why? 知道原因吗
[29:27] No. 不知道
[29:28] C.S.U. is gonna sweep for prints and trace. 鉴证组会来采集指纹和其他线索
[29:32] What did the neighbors say? 邻居们怎么说
[29:32] Ah, that the bank foreclosed on the previous owners, 银行在六个月前取消了前任房主
[29:35] Bill and Nora Ranford, six months ago, 比尔和诺拉·瑞福德的抵押赎回权
[29:38] but a couple of weeks ago, new neighbors moved in. 但是几周前 有新住户搬进来了
[29:40] Get an I.D.? 查到是谁吗
[29:41] They kinda kept a low profile. 他们很低调
[29:42] But neighbors think that there were two of them, 但邻居们说是两个人
[29:44] brothers, and they got an I.D. on their ride. 两兄弟 邻居看清了他们开的车
[29:46] Black F-150. 黑色的F-150
[29:48] A black F-150? 黑色的F-150
[29:50] That means Beckett and Castle were here. 那就意味着贝克特和卡塞尔来过这
[29:52] Not only that, but a couple of nights ago, 还不止 几天前的晚上
[29:53] guy from across the street 街对面的人说他
[29:55] says he hears some noises in the middle of the night. 大半夜听到很大响声
[29:56] So he goes to the window, and sees a semi pulling up. 所以他走到窗前 看到一辆大卡车正在停靠
[29:59] Spooner was here, too? 斯布纳也在这吗
[30:00] Yeah. Whatever was going on, 对 不管这是怎么一回事
[30:01] this was the place. 一切都发生在这里
[30:03] Why don’t you wake up the registrar? 你去叫醒登记员
[30:05] See who bought this property. 看看是谁买了这栋房子
[30:06] I want to know who these guys are. 我要知道这帮家伙到底是谁
[30:09] Hello, can you hear us? 有人吗 你听得见我们说话吗
[30:14] Castle, I can hear somebody breathing. 卡塞尔 我能听到呼吸声
[30:16] Maybe she’s sedated. 也许她被打了镇静剂
[30:17] Hello. Can you hear us? 有人吗 你听得见我们说话吗
[30:25] This wall is stucco and tile. 墙是瓷砖粉刷的
[30:26] So? 所以呢
[30:27] So the others are all cinder block. 其他地方都是空心煤渣砖
[30:30] If we start digging, 如果我们开始慢慢敲
[30:31] we might be able to break through and help her. 也许能把墙打穿 过去帮她
[30:33] How is getting out of one prison and into another 从一个密室换到另一个密室
[30:35] gonna help any of us? 对我们有帮助吗
[30:38] Well, let me ask you this, 那我问你
[30:39] if it was Alexis on the other side, 如果现在被关在那边的是阿丽克西斯
[30:40] what would you do? 你会怎么做
[30:46] Yeah. Okay. 好的 知道了
[30:48] The moment you hear. Thanks. 有新的消息就打给我 谢了
[30:51] C.S.U.? 鉴定组的电话
[30:52] Yeah. Negative on prints from the house. 是的 在房子里找不到任何指纹
[30:55] Place was wiped. 房子被清洗过
[30:56] What’d you get from the registrar? 你在登记员那查到什么没
[30:58] Well, the house was foreclosed on five months ago, 房子五个月前被取消抵押回赎权
[31:00] it’s still owned by National Bank. 现在还是归国家银行所有
[31:02] Our guys must have been squatting. 疑犯肯定是非法占用的
[31:03] Did you say National Bank? 你刚是说国家银行吗
[31:04] Yeah, why? 是的 有什么问题吗
[31:05] The files agent Martinez sent over. 马丁内兹刚刚拿过来的文件
[31:10] Hang on. 等等
[31:12] Spooner made a delivery to a Brooklyn house two months ago. 斯布纳两个月前往布鲁克林的房子送了次货
[31:15] A couple of days later, 几天之后
[31:16] the feds raided the place. 联邦政府的官员对那房子进行了突击搜查
[31:17] But by then, whoever was in the house was gone. 但警察到那时 人去楼空了
[31:19] All they found was a hatch cut into the floor, 他们发现地板上被凿了个洞
[31:21] which accessed the basement. 通往地下室
[31:22] Sounds familiar. 听起来跟这件案子很像
[31:23] Yeah, but when they traced the property, 但当他们调查房产时
[31:24] it was bank owned, by National Bank. 发现房子归银行所有 国家银行
[31:27] Our guys must be targeting distressed properties 疑犯肯定是专门找那些被取消抵押回赎权
[31:29] to run their operations from. 等着出售的房子来做事
[31:30] Okay, get a list of all the National Bank-owned 找到所有纽约地区归国家银行
[31:32] properties in the New York area, 所有的房子
[31:33] starting with the properties that have a basement. 从有地下室的开始逐一排查
[31:35] If they’re working off the National Bank foreclosure list, 如果他们利用国家银行的取消回赎房产单
[31:37] that may be where they’re finding their safe houses. 也就可以找到安全的房子了
[31:42] Okay, that should do it. 好了 这边应该可以了
[31:43] Shift. 换个位置
[31:44] Okay. 好的
[31:47] Okay, ready? 好了 你准备好了吗
[31:48] Ready. 好了
[31:49] Go. 踹吧
[31:52] Shift over. 再换个姿势
[31:53] Okay. 好
[31:56] Okay. 好了
[31:58] Together. Ready? 一起来 准备好了吗
[31:59] Yeah. Go. 好了 开始
[32:14] I’ve always liked your legs, 我一直对你的双腿情有独钟
[32:15] but now I respect them. 但现在我对它们钦佩不已
[32:17] Yeah, yours aren’t so bad either. 你的也不赖
[32:19] You know, for the next police picnic, 下次警局野餐时
[32:20] we should do the three-legged race together. 我们俩可以参加两人三足
[32:21] You’re on. All right. 这事定了 好了
[32:25] Hello! 有人吗
[32:27] Can you hear us? 你能听见我们说话吗
[32:29] I suppose you want to go in first. 我猜你想第一个进去
[32:31] No. You go ahead. 不 你先
[32:32] Don’t mind if I do. 那我就不谦让了
[32:33] Okay. 好
[32:40] Hello! 有人在吗
[32:41] Are you there? We’re here to– 你在吗 我们是来
[32:57] A tiger? 老虎
[32:58] Yeah, it’s a tiger. 是的 是只老虎
[32:59] It almost bit my face off. 它差点咬掉我的脸
[33:00] Wait. No, 等等 对了
[33:01] that explains the cage and–and the chains 那就解释了为什么会有笼子和铁链
[33:03] and the butcher knives for the raw meat. 还有切生肉的刀
[33:05] A tiger? That’s what they were haggling over. 老虎 那才是他们讨价还价的东西
[33:07] Yeah, well, tigers are endangered. 老虎现在频临灭绝
[33:08] Trafficking them is illegal. 贩卖老虎是犯法的
[33:09] We walked in on their operation. 我们不小心撞见了他们的非法勾当
[33:10] Yeah, walking in on their operation 此刻 撞见他们的非法勾当
[33:11] is not our problem right now. 可不是我们要担心的问题
[33:12] That tiger walking in here is our problem. 那老虎要过来了 这才要命
[33:15] Don’t worry, Castle. She’s not gonna get through that wall. 别担心 卡塞尔 它不会走进来的
[33:18] Hey, back! Get back! 回去 回去
[33:19] Is it just me, or does she look a little bit hungry? 是我看错 还是它显得很饿
[33:24] Yeah, that’s bad. 这可糟了
[33:28] What are you doing? 你要干嘛
[33:29] I’m just gonna buy us some good will. 我只是想让我们有多点存活的机会
[33:32] No, no, no, Castle, don’t go near her. 不不不 卡塞尔 别靠近它
[33:38] She’s going for it. 它在吃了
[33:39] Yeah, and then when she’s done with that, 对 当它吃完后
[33:41] she’ll want more. 它会索要更多
[33:44] Oh, god! She’s coming! 天了 它要过来了
[33:47] So National Bank has close to a hundred properties 国家银行对郊外的大约一百所房子
[33:49] in foreclosure in the outer boroughs. 都取消了抵押回赎权
[33:50] But our folks have certain needs, 但是我们的疑犯有特殊需要
[33:52] so we filtered out all the ones without basements. 因此我们排除了所有没有地下室的房子
[33:56] Come on, Castle. We gotta cover that hole. 卡塞尔 我们把那洞给堵上
[33:59] Push. 用力推
[34:04] Again. 再来
[34:07] The two houses we know they used 目前所知他们使用过的两处房子
[34:08] had other common elements– close freeway access, 还有其他共同点 靠近高速公路出口
[34:11] long, wide driveways that could fit a semi. 车道得足够长和宽 要容得下一辆大卡车
[34:13] And both are situated in between empty lots or unoccupied houses, 两处周围都是空的或无人居住的房子
[34:15] minimizing the nosy neighbor factor. 以免遇到爱管闲事的邻居
[34:18] Now you cross-reference all that, 交叉对比之后
[34:19] it leaves us with 11 likelies in the outer boroughs. 确定有11处位于郊区的房子有嫌疑
[34:24] Beckett. 贝克特
[34:27] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[34:28] Divvy up the list. 把表分发下去
[34:29] get unis out to all 11 properties, 让同事们去这11处房子挨个查
[34:31] and let’s bring them back alive. 要把他俩活着救出来
[34:35] We get in the freezer. 我们躲到冰柜里吧
[34:36] It’ll latch, and we’ll suffocate. 门关上后 我们会窒息而死的
[34:37] Would you rather be eaten? 难道你想被吃掉吗
[34:38] I was looking for option three. 我在想第三条出路
[34:43] Get behind me. 到我后面躲着
[34:49] I have a plan. 我想到个主意
[34:52] 817 Fincher Drive. 芬奇路817号
[34:54] Industrial building foreclosed on eight months ago. 八个月前被取消赎回权的工业大楼
[35:00] Looks empty, just like the last three places. 看起来没人 跟刚刚找过那三个地方一样
[35:02] Let’s do a walk around. 我们还是溜一圈吧
[35:03] See if there’s anything in back. 看看后面有没有什么情况
[35:05] Yeah. 好
[35:20] This is your plan? 这就是你的计划
[35:21] Do you know how high tigers can jump? 你知道老虎能跳多高吗
[35:26] High. 很高
[35:27] Well, we’re still alive, aren’t we? 我们还活着 不是吗
[35:30] Okay. 好吧
[35:37] Esposito, over here. 埃斯波西托 来这边
[35:45] Call for backup. 打电话叫后援
[35:55] Remember what I said about joining the circus? 记得我说过要加入马戏团吗
[35:57] – Uh-huh. – Changed my mind. -是啊 -我改主意了
[36:02] She’s playing with us. 它在玩弄我们
[36:03] She’s gonna knock it over. 它会把箱子撞倒的
[36:04] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[36:06] There’s only one thing to do. 只能做一件事
[36:08] Scream like little girls. 像小女孩一样尖叫
[36:10] Help! 救命
[36:11] Help! 救命
[36:12] Help! 救命
[36:14] – Get us outta here! – Wait. Listen. -救我们出去 -等等 听
[36:15] – Help! Somebody! – You hear that? -来人啊 救命啊 -听到了吗
[36:17] – Yeah. – Come on! We’re down here! -听到了 -快来人 我们在下面
[36:22] Help! Somebody, help us! 救命 谁来救救我们
[36:26] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[36:29] Beckett, Castle. 贝克特 卡塞尔
[36:30] Esposito. 埃斯波西托
[36:32] Is that a tiger?! 那是只老虎吗
[36:33] Yeah, yeah, that’s a tiger. 是啊 是只老虎
[36:36] Hey, how about getting us out? 把我们弄出去 好不
[36:38] O-okay, hang on. We’ll– we’ll be right there. 稍等 我们马上就来
[36:42] Drop the hardware, boys, or I’ll blow you both away. 放下武器 孩子们 不然我崩了你们
[36:45] Help! Help us! 救命啊
[36:46] You guys, open the hatch! 伙计们 打开活板门
[36:51] – Guys! – Ryan, Espo, help! -伙计们 -莱恩 埃斯波 救命
[36:54] – Open the door, boys! – Help! -把门打开 伙计们 -救命
[37:05] Put your weapon down. 放下武器
[37:06] Doesn’t matter which one of us you shoot first, 不管你先对谁开枪
[37:09] whoever’s left standing will kill you. 另外一个人都会杀了你
[37:11] Maybe I’ll shoot the pretty one first. 那我就先把长得好看那个干掉
[37:16] Luckily, I don’t gotta choose. 幸运的是 我不用选
[37:19] Y’all put ’em down. 把枪放下
[37:21] You first. 你先放
[37:22] Let’s just kill ’em, ma. 杀了他们吧 老妈
[37:24] Let Tony the Tiger have at the others like we planned. 让母老虎托尼如我们计划那样杀死其他人
[37:26] Get us outta here! 把我们弄出去
[37:27] Open the door! 开门
[37:29] The stakes are considerably raised! 越来越危险了
[37:32] Help! 救命
[37:33] – Help! – Help us! -救命 -救我们
[37:35] – Your boys shoot… – Get us outta here! -你的人开了枪 -救我们出去
[37:37] I swear, the last thing I do 我发誓 死也要
[37:38] is put a bullet right through your head. 射穿你的脑袋壳
[37:40] – Your choice. – Come on. Hurry up! -你做出选择吧 -快点啊
[37:42] You New Yorkers ain’t nearly as scary as a Texas lawman. 你们纽约警察一点都没有德州的吓人
[37:44] That being said, 尽管是这样
[37:45] I’m betting more of you are gonna be here soon, 我想你们的后援肯定马上就来了
[37:48] so I’m gonna tell you what’s gonna happen. 我来告诉你会发生什么
[37:49] Me and my boys are gonna back on outta here. 我和我的人会从这里离开
[37:52] You either get yourselves killed trying to stop us… 你们要么选择阻止我们反被我们杀掉
[37:54] or you can forget all about us and go save your friends. 要么选择别管我们去救你们的朋友
[37:57] That’s your choice. 你做出选择吧
[38:06] I’m so sorry. I’ve got nothing else. 真抱歉 我没法子了
[38:13] Javi? 哈维
[38:15] Kate– 凯特
[38:15] No, Castle, I did not survive a bullet to the heart 不 卡塞尔 我心脏中弹可不是为了
[38:19] to die as tiger kibble. 成为老虎盘中餐
[38:35] Let ’em go. 放他们走
[38:46] Oh, god. 老天
[38:48] It ate ’em. 它把他们吃了
[38:49] It didn’t eat us. 没把我们吃掉
[38:52] But it will if you don’t hurry. 但如果你们不快点就会
[38:55] Nice hangout. 地方选的不错
[39:05] -Freeze! Freeze! – Nobody move! -不许动 -不许动
[39:10] Put your hands up! 举起手来
[39:12] Handcuffed together that long? 被铐到一起这么久
[39:14] I’m surprised you two didn’t kill each other. 你俩没杀掉对方真是令我惊讶
[39:15] Yeah, well, there were a couple of moments. 有那么几次真是那样想的
[39:17] Until we found our rhythm. 直到我们找到了节奏
[39:19] I think we’ll fly to Florida. 我们还是坐飞机去弗罗里达州吧
[39:22] What? 什么
[39:24] I believe this is yours. 我想这是你的
[39:26] – This, too. – Thank you. -这个也是 -谢谢
[39:27] How did you guys… 你们是怎么…
[39:34] even find us? 找到我们的
[39:34] Well, we followed your bread crumbs, 我们跟随着你们留下的”面包屑”
[39:36] and it led us here. 就找到这儿了
[39:37] And lucky for all of us, some of my detectives 幸运的是 我的有些警探
[39:39] keep me informed as to their whereabouts. 会告知我他们的所在地点
[39:42] Thanks to you two, 因为你们两个
[39:43] I’m instituting a new policy in our department– 局里要施行一个新的条例
[39:46] No one goes anywhere… 不汇报分局
[39:50] without calling it in. 任何人不得擅自行动
[39:56] Thanks, you guys. Really appreciate that. 谢谢你们啊 都是因为你们才这样
[39:57] Well, at least we won’t have to look so hard 不过好在这样的话下次我们救他们的时候
[39:59] next time we save your ass. 就不用找的这么辛苦了
[40:00] I missed you, by the way. 顺便说句 我想你
[40:01] – Really? Prove it. – Oh, I’ll prove it. -是吗 证明给我看 -我会的
[40:03] – How was that tiger? – Espo, stop it. -那老虎咋样 -埃斯波 别提了
[40:04] – What? – Was it gr-r-reat? -怎么了 -虎虎生威咩
[40:06] Her name is Ruth Spurloch. 她叫露丝·斯波洛克
[40:07] And it turns out, her and her sons 原来她和她的儿子
[40:09] were major suppliers of endangered tigers 是濒危老虎的大”供应商”
[40:12] to wealthy customers all around the world. 给世界各地的富人提供服务
[40:14] Hard to believe it’s worth killing for. 很难相信为了这能杀人
[40:15] The exotic animal trade’s a billion-dollar industry. 异国动物买卖可是亿万美元的产业
[40:18] And Texas, which has almost no regulations, 而德州呢 几乎没有相关法规
[40:21] is one of the few places in the world 是世界上为数不多
[40:22] where selling and breeding tigers is not illegal. 买卖繁殖老虎合法的地方
[40:25] Ruth and her boys were making millions off her breeding farm. 露丝和她的儿子靠她的繁殖场赚了几百万
[40:28] Spooner would truck them from Del Rio up to New York. 斯布纳开卡车运着它们从德里奥到纽约
[40:31] And then wealthy clients would smuggle them 富有的客户会将老虎走私过海关
[40:32] past customs and ship ’em out on their private jets. 用自己的私人飞机将它们运走
[40:35] Right. 是的
[40:35] Except outside of Texas, 只是 除了德州
[40:37] trafficking endangered species is a criminal offense. 买卖濒危物种是犯罪
[40:40] So Ruth didn’t want Spooner ratting her out. 露丝不希望斯布纳举报她
[40:43] Which is why, when we showed up at her house, 所以当我们抵达她住所时
[40:44] she played the victim so she could get the drop on us. 她假扮自己是被害人 好趁机偷袭我们
[40:46] Yeah, and knocked us out using animal tranquilizers, 是啊 用动物镇定剂把咱俩弄晕
[40:49] Which can’t be good for me. 肯定把我给搞出毛病了
[40:50] I-I still have a taste in my mouth. 嘴里还是有股味儿
[40:53] Yeah. 是啊
[40:55] Well, I… 我…
[40:56] I’m–I’m gonna turn the trafficking case 我会把买卖动物的案子
[40:58] over to the FBI and Customs. 转给联调局和海关
[40:59] You can coordinate with them on your murder charge. 你们可以跟他们协调一下你们的谋杀指控
[41:02] Thank you, Agent Martinez. I’ll walk you out. 谢谢 马丁内兹探员 我陪你出去
[41:07] Hey. 嘿
[41:09] As expected, the hair from the truck is tiger, 如我们所料 卡车里的毛发是老虎毛
[41:11] and the blood is from raw meat. 血是生肉的血
[41:12] They used the hatches to throw down food to the cats 他们用活板门给老虎丢食物
[41:14] or sedate them with darts. 或是用麻醉镖给它们打镇定
[41:16] So what’s gonna happen with that tiger anyway? 那只老虎最后会怎么样
[41:17] Shoot him. 杀了它
[41:20] She’ll get transferred to a sanctuary. 它会被送到保护区
[41:21] Or that. 或是你说那样
[41:23] Probably end up in a zoo. 最后会待在动物园吧
[41:24] Why, you want to go and visit her? 怎么 你想去拜访它吗
[41:25] No. No, thanks. I’m good. 不 谢了 饶了我吧
[41:28] – All right, you guys get some rest. – You, too. -你们去休息休息吧 -你也是
[41:29] Yeah. 是啊
[41:30] That has gotta be the strangest brush with death I’ve ever had. 真是我最离奇的一次濒死经历
[41:34] Me, too. 我也是
[41:35] But I’ll tell you, after that experience, 不过我告诉你 这次之后
[41:37] if I ever have to be hitched to someone, it would be you. 如果我要是再和别人铐在一起 希望那人是你
[41:40] Hitched? 铐在一起[有结婚的意思]
[41:42] Hitched? 不是那个意思
[41:43] No, I didn’t say “Hitched.” I said “Cuffed.” 不是H开头那个铐是C开头那个铐
[41:45] Handcuffed, not hitched– 被手铐铐在一起 不是结婚
[41:47] The colloquial or any other connotation or meaning. 没有其他言外之意
[41:49] It’s okay, Castle. I understood what you meant. 没关系 卡塞尔 我知道你的意思
[41:50] And for what it’s worth, if I ever have to spend 我也表表态 如果要我跟别人铐着
[41:53] another night handcuffed to someone again, 再度过一晚
[41:56] I wouldn’t mind if it was you either. 那人是你我也觉得不错
[41:58] Really? 真的吗
[41:59] But next time, 但是下次
[42:01] let’s do it without the tiger. 还是在没有老虎的情况下完成吧
[42:05] Next time? 下次
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme