Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] So have you picked a place yet? 你选好地点了吗
[00:02] I’d love to do it at the Botanical Gardens, 我很想在植物园办
[00:04] but Chris thinks it’s too expensive. 但是克里斯觉得那太贵了
[00:05] It’s your wedding. 这是你的婚礼
[00:07] It’s supposed to cost a fortune. 本来就应该花大钱的
[00:08] I know. You only get married once. 我知道 一辈子只能结一次婚
[00:14] – Oh, my god! – Somebody call 9-1-1! -我的天 -快打911
[00:16] Help! 救命啊
[00:17] Please. Somebody, help! Help! 救命啊 救命
[00:20] I’ll call you later. Bye. 一会打给你 再见
[00:21] Who was that? 谁啊
[00:22] Personal business, Castle. 个人隐私 卡塞尔
[00:23] Really? Who is it? Inquiring minds want to know. 真的 是谁啊 好奇心作祟
[00:25] Yeah, well, if you must know, his name is Roger. 如果你必须要知道 他叫罗杰
[00:28] Roger. 罗杰
[00:30] Don’t make fun. 别取笑他
[00:30] Do you know what he has that few men have? 你知道他有什么没几个人有的东西吗
[00:32] A Josh Groban cd? Uh, hummel figurines? 乔诗·葛洛班的CD还是洪梅尔陶俑
[00:35] No, not even close. 不对 风马牛不相及
[00:36] Roger has the most incredible Resistance Band. 罗杰有最不可思议的阻力绳操
[00:41] A resistance band? 阻力绳操[阻力乐队]
[00:42] What is that? Is that what I think it is? 那是什么 和我想的一样吗
[00:43] For strength training. He’s my physical therapist. 力量训练用的 他是我的物理治疗师
[00:45] Oh, I had no idea you were still going. 我不知道你还在继续治疗
[00:47] Yeah, for another few weeks, till I get 100%. 再继续几周 直到我完全恢复
[00:50] – Hey, good morning. – Morning. -早上好 -早
[00:51] So what do we got? 什么情况
[00:52] Victim’s name is Sarah Vasquez. 死者名叫莎拉·瓦奎斯
[00:54] She’s a 28-year-old kindergarten teacher. 28岁 是幼儿园老师
[00:56] She and a classmate were leaving this yoga studio 她和同学正离开瑜伽馆
[00:58] when Sarah suddenly dropped. 莎拉就突然倒下了
[01:00] Bullet wound straight to the heart. 子弹直射心脏
[01:03] Yeah, what’s weird is, no one heard a shot 对 但奇怪的是 没人听到枪声
[01:04] or saw a shooter. 也没看到枪手
[01:07] Maybe the weapon was silenced. 也许武器用了消音设备
[01:08] Maybe it was a stray bullet. 也许是个流弹
[01:10] Just read an article, 刚看过一篇文章
[01:10] how a mailman in Portland was killed 波特兰的一名邮差如何被
[01:12] When a bullet fired into the air six blocks away 六个街区外一发对空打出的子弹
[01:15] fell back to earth. 落下时射死的
[01:16] This bullet didn’t just drop from the sky 这颗子弹不是从空中落下
[01:18] and hit Sarah Vasquez. 射死了莎拉·瓦奎斯
[01:20] Angle’s wrong. 角度不对
[01:21] It went through her from front to back, 子弹从她身体由前而后穿过
[01:23] not from up to down. 不是由上而下
[01:24] Can you tell us point of origin? 能确定入射点吗
[01:25] Not until I do a full exam. 要做完全尸检才知道
[01:27] Was yoga a regular thing for Sarah? 莎拉来做瑜伽是固定的吗
[01:28] Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 a.m., 周二和周四上班前
[01:30] before school started. 早上7点来
[01:31] Okay, let’s look into enemies 好 查一下有没有仇人
[01:32] – and anyone that knew she was here. – Right. -或者任何知道她在这里的人 -好
[01:39] We just got engaged last month. 我们上个月刚刚订婚
[01:43] She was so excited about planning the wedding. 她很兴奋地在筹划婚礼
[01:45] Chris, was there anyone that might have wanted to hurt Sarah? 克里斯 谁会有可能想要伤害莎拉吗
[01:48] No. 没有
[01:49] Maybe an old boyfriend who was upset about the wedding? 也许是对你们结婚不满的前男友
[01:52] She didn’t have anyone like that in her life. 她生活中没有那样的人
[01:53] Everyone loved Sarah. 每个人都喜欢莎拉
[01:56] Wait. She did mention something last night about a guy. 等下 昨晚她的确提到了一个男人
[02:00] Someone she knew? 她认识的人
[02:01] No. Uh… 不是
[02:03] She said she saw him a few days ago, outside the school. 她说几天前在学校外看到他
[02:05] And then Tuesday morning, she said 然后是周二早上 她说
[02:07] she thought she saw him when she got out of yoga. 她觉得上完瑜伽课的时候又看到他了
[02:08] Did she tell you what he looked like? 她有告诉你那人长什么样吗
[02:11] I-I-I can’t remember. I… 我 我不记得了 我
[02:14] Looks like Sarah’s yoga routine was common knowledge. 看来莎拉去瑜伽课的事众所周知
[02:16] She even posted about it on facebook, joked that 她甚至把时间公布在了脸谱网上 开玩笑说
[02:19] she was gonna fit into that dress if it killed her. 就算要她命也要穿上那件婚纱
[02:21] well, somebody was following her, 有人在跟踪她
[02:22] so let’s talk to her friends and coworkers… 我们去和她朋友同事谈谈吧
[02:24] and see if they saw a strange man hanging around. 看看他们有没有看到陌生男人在附近出现
[02:25] On it. 马上去
[02:27] Beckett. 贝克特
[02:28] Lanie’s got something. 蕾妮有发现
[02:29] You should get down here. 你们赶紧过来
[02:30] The bullet that killed Sarah Vasquez is a .308, 杀死莎拉·瓦奎斯的子弹是口径308的
[02:33] specifically a 168 grain Sierra Matchking. 具体来说是10.9克的赛瑞拉·麦彻金子弹
[02:37] A rifle bullet. 来福枪子弹
[02:38] It’s a common ammunition favored by… 最喜欢用这种武器的是…
[02:41] long-range shooters. 远程枪手
[02:45] So she was shot from a distance? 就是说枪手是远距开枪
[02:47] Based on her wound and how deep it went into the door frame, 根据她的伤口以及子弹陷入门框的深度
[02:50] I’d say the bullet was fired 我估计开枪地点在
[02:52] between 200 and 300 yards away. 180米外到270米外之间
[02:55] 200 yards? 180米外
[02:56] Do we have any idea where from exactly? 能知道确切的开枪地点吗
[02:58] We’re canvassing. 我们还在排查
[02:59] Near as we can figure… 现在只能估计
[03:01] the shooter fired from one of these buildings, 枪手是在这些楼其中一栋上开的枪
[03:04] somewhere between the 10th and 15th floor. 大约在10到15层之间
[03:05] You guys, you don’t have to avoid the word on my account. 你们 不用为了我刻意避开那个词
[03:11] – What word? – Sniper. -什么词 -狙击手
[03:13] Even I noticed. 我都注意到了
[03:14] – We weren’t avoiding anything. – It was her idea. She– -我们没在避开 -这是她的主意 她
[03:16] Look, guys, I’m a big girl. 听着 我是个大人了
[03:17] So let’s just cut to the chase. How good is this guy? 所以我们有话直说吧 这家伙有多厉害
[03:20] Well, he’s as good as any of the shooter–snipers 他不比我队里任何一个枪手 狙击手
[03:23] in my unit. 逊色
[03:24] He took out a moving target from a quarter of a mile away. 他射死了四百米开外的移动目标
[03:27] Did she feel it? 她有感觉吗
[03:28] No. She died instantly. 没有 她当场死亡了
[03:32] So then I guess the question is, 那么 我们现在的问题就是
[03:34] why did our sniper target Sarah? 为什么狙击手要以莎拉为目标
[03:35] Any leads on the guy that she said was following her? 她提到的跟踪者有线索了吗
[03:38] No one in her circle remembers seeing the guy, 她认识的人没人记得见过这个人
[03:40] and she didn’t mention him to anyone but her fiance. 除了她未婚夫她没和任何人说过他
[03:42] Maybe he didn’t have anything to do with it. 也许跟踪者和这事没关系
[03:44] What do you mean? 什么意思
[03:44] Well, usually we find our killers by knowing our victims, 通常我们找凶手的思路都是了解死者
[03:47] finding a motive. 找到杀人动机
[03:48] But what if there isn’t one? 但是如果没有动机呢
[03:51] What if she was shot at random? 如果她只是被随机选中的呢
[03:53] How do we find him then? 那我们怎么找到他呢
[04:15] Beckett’s down! 贝克特中枪了
[04:53] Victim is Henry Wyatt, 38-year-old attorney. 死者是亨利·怀特 律师 38岁
[04:55] – Same shooter? – Looks that way. -同一个枪手吗 -看起来是的
[05:00] Anyone, uh, see or hear anything? 有人听到或看到什么吗
[05:01] Nada, just like before. He went for the head this time. 没有 和以前一样 只是这次瞄准了头部
[05:03] He’s getting more confident. 他更自信了
[05:05] Another victim, same time of day– 同一时间 再度杀人
[05:07] This could be the D.C. Sniper all over again. 又要上演华府惊魂23天了
[05:07] 2002年十月两名丧心病狂的杀手出于对社会的不满 随意狙击杀害十余人 造成社会恐慌
[05:12] Lanie, is that the slug? 蕾妮 那是子弹吗
[05:13] Yeah, it’s all banged up from the concrete, 对 撞击混凝土时变形了
[05:16] but it looks like the same caliber. 但看上去口径一致
[05:18] The angle of the entry’s more extreme, though. 不过这次射击的角度更大了
[05:19] He shot Wyatt from higher up. 他从更高的地方击中的怀特
[05:24] See something? 发现什么了吗
[05:28] Beckett, you all right? 贝克特 你没事吧
[05:30] Yeah, I’m just, uh… I-I’m just trying to figure out 没事 我只是 只是在想
[05:32] why these two victims and–and… 为什么要杀他们两人
[05:34] why shoot here? 为什么选在这里
[05:36] The victims might be random, but the location isn’t. 死者可能是随机选择的 但地点不是
[05:38] A pro recons his target beforehand. 职业狙击手会事前侦查他的目标
[05:40] If you’re gonna kill something from a long distance, 如果你要远距离击中目标
[05:42] it’s not a point-and-shoot activity. 不是瞄准即射而已
[05:43] You factor in all the conditions, like range to target, 你要考虑各种因素 例如目标距离
[05:47] minute of arc, and… 角度 还有
[05:49] windage. 风力影响
[05:52] What is it? 怎么了
[05:54] This flag… 这面旗
[05:56] is the perfect wind gauge. 就是完美的风偏差调整计
[05:58] That can’t be a coincidence. 这不可能是巧合
[06:00] Okay, so if he hung that up there, 如果是他挂在这的
[06:01] we might be able to get eyes on him. 或许有摄像头拍到他
[06:03] We should canvass the area for security cameras– 我们应彻查这片区域的监控摄像头
[06:15] We have a gunman 有一名持枪歹徒
[06:16] terrorizing this city– 2 victims in 24 hours. 恐吓着这座城市 一天杀了两人
[06:20] We don’t know who he is or why he shot those folks. 我们不知道他是谁 为什么射杀那些人
[06:23] Detective Ryan, what do we know about the second victim? 莱恩警探 对两名死者有什么了解
[06:25] Henry Wyatt was a litigation partner at a law firm 亨利·怀特是距离被枪杀地点两个街区远的
[06:27] two blocks from where he was shot, 一家法律事务所的诉讼合伙人
[06:29] and according to his secretary, 据他秘书所说
[06:30] he liked to walk, which means there was 他喜欢步行 也就是说他的路线
[06:32] a predictable routine, just like Sarah Vasquez. 和莎拉·瓦奎斯的一样可以预测
[06:34] Which doesn’t mean they were targeted. 也不能说明凶手就是把他们作为目标
[06:36] After all, most New Yorkers follow routines. 毕竟大多数纽约人的生活都很规律
[06:39] Esposito… 埃斯波西托
[06:39] have we learned where they were shot from? 找到开枪的地点了吗
[06:41] We’ve got teams sweeping… 有小组在排查
[06:42] buildings near both crime scenes, 两个犯罪现场附近的大楼
[06:44] and so far, we’ve come up empty. 至今没有发现
[06:46] We need to find our shooter… 我们要找到枪手
[06:47] You know, it’s just a startle response. 你知道那只是个吃惊反应
[06:49] It could happen to anyone. 可能发生在任何人身上
[06:50] Yeah, well, I’m not anyone. 可我不是普通人
[06:51] – No, I’m just sayin’. – Just don’t. -不 我只想说 -别说了
[06:54] Detective Beckett… 贝克特探长
[06:55] where are we on Henry Wyatt and Sarah Vasquez? 亨利·怀特和莎拉·瓦奎斯查的怎么样了
[06:57] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[06:58] On links between the victims? 死者之间有什么联系吗
[07:02] We’re still checking, but they don’t live 我们还在查 但他们不在
[07:04] Or work in the same area, 同一个地方工作和居住
[07:05] and it doesn’t seem like they have anyone in common. 看上去也没什么共同的朋友
[07:08] In fact, we haven’t really found any connections 事实上 我们还没发现两名死者之间
[07:11] between the two of them yet. 有任何联系
[07:12] Well, keep looking. 好的 继续追查
[07:13] We know he has training, a specific skill set. 我们知道他具体受过什么样的训练
[07:16] Now every branch in the military has snipers… 每个军种都有狙击手
[07:19] So do law enforcement agencies. 执法机构也一样
[07:20] We’re talking about close to… 那就是将近
[07:22] a thousand qualified shooters. 一千名符合条件的枪手
[07:23] The fact is, everyone in this city is a potential target. 事实是 城里的每一个人都是潜在的目标
[07:27] Let’s get it done, people. 快去把他找出来
[07:34] Wait. Where you going? 等等 你去哪
[07:35] I-I just have to go do something. 我 我有事要做
[07:37] Hey, Beckett, 贝克特
[07:38] canvass turned up a security camera 经查证实有监控摄像头
[07:39] across from where the flag was hung. 正对着挂旗子的地方
[07:40] Footage is on its way in right now. 录像正在往这边传
[07:47] Is she okay? 她没事吧
[07:50] No. You don’t understand. 不 你不懂
[07:51] I need to be okay. 我必须要没事
[07:54] That’s not always a choice, Kate. 这不总是由你决定 凯特
[07:56] What you’re describing, a hypervigilance, It’s a classic 你描述的过度警觉 是创伤后应激障碍
[08:00] – symptom of post-traumatic stress disorder. – I don’t have P.T.S.D. -一种典型症状 -我没有创伤后应激障碍
[08:03] You were shot by a sniper. 你被狙击手击中了
[08:05] I think it’s fair to say, 我认为
[08:06] this case is going to bring up issues, 这起案子会引发一些问题
[08:08] – issues you still haven’t dealt with. – Okay, then fine. -一些你还没处理好的问题 -好吧
[08:11] I’ll deal with them. 我会处理好的
[08:12] Right now I need to figure out how to make this stop. 现在我需要想办法让这一切停下来
[08:14] It’s not going to stop, 不会就这么停止
[08:17] not without time and treatment. 这需要时间和治疗
[08:19] The psychological trauma is every bit as real 心理创伤就和生理创伤
[08:21] as the physical trauma. 一样真实
[08:24] Listen, people are dying out there. 听着 外面有人死去
[08:26] I don’t have time to get all weepy over a couple of scars. 我没空为几个伤疤哭哭啼啼的
[08:28] Okay. So what’s the alternative, 好吧 那你不去处理会怎样呢
[08:32] walking around feeling like you have crosshairs on your back, 时刻觉得有把枪正瞄准着你
[08:35] thinking every glint off a window is a sniper’s scope? 觉得每扇窗户的反光就是狙击手的镜片
[08:38] Look, there’s gotta be a pill out there or something, right? 总有药之类的能治 对吧
[08:40] Something to take the edge off. 能缓解我的紧张情绪
[08:42] Medication can help… 药物治疗会起作用
[08:44] – but not right away. – Well, then what? -但也不是即时的 -那该怎么办
[08:46] Well, for one, 目前而言
[08:48] I think you should consider stepping away from the case. 我认为你应该考虑退出这个案子
[08:52] You don’t think I can handle this? 你认为我处理不了吗
[08:53] I’m saying… 我是说
[08:54] You don’t have to. 你不必逞强
[08:56] You’re not the only cop in the city, Kate. 你不是城市中唯一的警察 凯特
[09:03] Okay. 好吧
[09:05] Then you know what? 你知道吗
[09:07] I’m fine. 我没事了
[09:09] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:12] How worried should I be about Beckett? 我是不是应该很替贝克特担忧呢
[09:14] She’s never snapped at me like that before. 她以前从没这么对我发火
[09:18] And meant it. 而且是真发火了
[09:18] Hell, it was bad for me when I came back, 我从前线回来的时候也不好受
[09:20] and I never took a bullet. 可我从没吃过子弹
[09:21] Well, at least she doesn’t remember it. 至少她不记得了
[09:22] Or she doesn’t want to remember. 她也可能不想记得
[09:24] A thing like that, it’s easier to just keep in a box. 发生这样的事 尘封在心底反而更容易
[09:27] But this case might bust that box open. 可这宗案子可能又唤醒了记忆
[09:30] So what can we do? 那我们能做什么
[09:30] – Catch the shooter. – He’s right. -抓住枪手 -他说得对
[09:32] Best thing for everyone, Beckett included. 这对大家都好 也包括贝克特
[09:34] In the meantime, just give her space 与此同时 给她点空间
[09:36] and don’t take it personally. 别觉得她是针对你
[09:41] Hey, guys, check this out. 伙计们 来看这里
[09:43] This is 2 days ago at 4:30 p.m. 这是在两天前下午四点半
[09:47] He planted the flag. He’s gotta be our shooter. 他挂上那面旗 他肯定就是枪手
[09:50] He knows where the camera is. 他知道摄像头的位置
[09:51] That’s why he keeps his face covered. 所以他的脸避开了摄像头
[09:52] Why choose this street? 为什么选这条街
[09:54] Why not pick a place without any security cameras? 为什么不选个没有监控摄像头的地方
[09:56] ’cause he’s straight up taunting us. 因为他这是在故意挑衅
[10:02] I’ll run this photo by victims’ coworkers and friends, 我去让死者的同事和朋友认人
[10:04] See if anyone recognizes him. 看看有没有人认识他
[10:06] He is not gonna make it easy for us to catch him, is he? 他不会这么轻易就让我们逮住 是吧
[10:09] No. He’s smart and he’s patient. 是 他聪明而又耐心
[10:11] that’s part of a sniper’s D.N.A. 那是狙击手必备的素质
[10:13] Yeah. 喂
[10:15] Don’t go in. 别进去
[10:16] Call C.S.U. I’ll be there in ten. 去叫鉴证组 我十分钟后到
[10:18] Uniform just found where the sniper shot Henry Wyatt from. 警员刚找到了狙击手射杀亨利·怀特的地方
[10:31] Yep. 对了
[10:33] There’s the crime scene. 这里就是犯罪现场
[10:37] 600 yards. 五百五十米
[10:38] World-class shot. 世界级的射击水准
[10:40] – But it’s all wrong. – What do you mean? -可完全不对劲 -什么意思
[10:42] The view of the kill zone is partially obstructed by that tree. 狙击视野部分被那棵树挡住了
[10:45] A better shot would’ve been from the roof. 楼顶的视野更佳
[10:47] Our boy would know that. 凶手应该知道这点
[10:48] So why wouldn’t he take the shot from up there? 那他为什么选这里呢
[10:50] It’s possible he was worried about being seen 他可能是怕被其它更高的大楼
[10:51] by someone in a taller building or a passing helicopter. 或路过的直升机上的人看到
[10:58] What’s that? 那是什么
[10:59] A paper doll. 小纸人
[11:01] Think maybe it was left by the sniper? 可能是狙击手留下的吗
[11:02] Or… 或者
[11:04] One of the workmen’s kids. 是工人的孩子留下的
[11:07] So the sniper took the shot from this window. 狙击是在这扇窗前开枪的吗
[11:09] No. 不
[11:10] He would’ve wanted to be invisible from the street. 他应该不想让街上的人注意到他
[11:12] He’d have taken the shot from… 所以会选择
[11:14] right here. 这里
[11:18] He took his time… 他慢慢地
[11:20] to spot that flag. 瞄准那根旗帜
[11:24] Adjusted for wind. 根据风速矫正瞄准
[11:26] Acquired his target. 看到目标
[11:29] Bam. 嘣
[11:31] The shell casing. 弹壳
[11:32] It would’ve ejected to the right. 会被弹到右边
[12:05] Sorry. 抱歉
[12:08] Hey. Where have you been? I called you. 你去哪里了 我打过电话给你
[12:10] uh, yeah, my phone’s off. What’s–what’s up? 我手机没电了 什么事
[12:12] Shell casing from the Wyatt sniper hide had a print on it. 狙击手杀死怀特的藏身处发现的弹壳上有指纹
[12:14] We just matched it to a former special forces sniper 我们刚匹配到一个前特种部队狙击手
[12:16] named Marcus Ford. 名叫马库斯·福特
[12:17] Just went through a bitter divorce– 刚经历了惨痛的离婚
[12:18] Textbook trigger for that kind of violence. 典型的暴力发作导火索
[12:20] Ford runs a shooting range in Long Island. 福特在长岛经营一家射击场
[12:22] State police have a tactical team 州警派了战术小组
[12:24] on the way to meet us there now. 正赶去和我们会合
[12:29] Uh, maybe, uh, 要不
[12:30] it would be a good idea if we hung back here? 我们就留在这里吧
[12:32] We’ll study up on Ford, just prep for the interrogation. 我们会调查福特 准备对他进行审讯
[12:35] Yeah, that’s a good idea. We got it covered. 好 那也不错 我们搞得定
[12:37] Yeah, okay. 好
[12:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:48] Our officers found a whole arsenal 我们的警察在你的射击场里
[12:49] at your shooting range, Mr. Ford. 发现了不少武器 福特先生
[12:52] Last time I checked, 据我所知
[12:52] I still have the right to bear arms. 我还有权持有枪支
[12:54] Yeah, well, you should know that ballistics 对 你该知道弹道小组
[12:55] is testing your rifles. 在检查你的来福枪
[12:56] Have at it. I didn’t shoot anyone. 查吧 我没开枪杀人
[12:59] Well, that’s not exactly true, is it? 不是如此吧
[13:01] According to your military record, 根据你的军事记录
[13:03] – you have 92 confirmed kills. – So? -你杀死过92个人 -那又怎样
[13:06] You lookin’ to make it an even hundred? 你想破百吗
[13:08] What’s it like to look through the scope, 透过瞄准镜 定夺他人生死
[13:10] to play god? 感觉如何
[13:12] How do you feel when you pull that trigger 当你扣下扳机 毁人性命的时候
[13:13] and you destroy someone’s life? 感觉如何
[13:15] It’s none of your damn business is how it feels. 感觉就是这不关你的事
[13:18] You know what I think? 知道我怎么想吗
[13:18] I think that you should be on the other side of that barrel. 我觉得你该站到枪口前
[13:21] Is that a threat? Are you threatening me? 这是威胁我吗 你在威胁我吗
[13:23] What are those people? Are they just paper targets to you? 那些人是什么 他们只是你的纸靶子吗
[13:25] Do you even think about the pain that you’ve caused, 你有想过你带来的痛苦
[13:29] about the families that you leave behind? 和留下的残缺家庭吗
[13:31] Every life I ever took saved one of ours! 我杀的每个人都是为了救一个自己人
[13:34] Like hell it did! You know what I think? 说的跟真的似的 知道我怎么想的吗
[13:36] I think that you liked it. 我觉得你乐在其中
[13:39] I think that you couldn’t wait to kill again. 觉得你等不及再大开杀戒
[13:41] You’re outta your mind, lady. 你疯了 女士
[13:42] We found your print on a shell casing left by the sniper. 我们在凶手留下的弹壳上发现了你的指纹
[13:45] That’s impossible. 不可能
[13:46] That is a lie. 你撒谎
[13:48] I have nothing left to say. 我没什么好说的
[13:51] I know my rights. 我有权保持沉默
[13:55] Ne of Ford’s weapons are a match. 福特的武器都没匹配上
[13:57] So? That doesn’t mean he’s not the sniper. 所以呢 那也不能说明他就不是凶手
[13:59] He could’ve hidden the rifle. 他可能把枪给藏起来了
[14:00] Ford’s not our man. 福特不是凶手
[14:02] His alibis for both shootings are solid. 两起枪击案中他的不在场证明都被证实了
[14:04] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[14:05] I think I know how to check an alibi, detective. 我想我知道怎样确认不在场证明 探长
[14:07] Well, if he’s not our man, 如果他不是我们要找的凶手
[14:08] How the hell did his fingerprint get on that shell casing? 那他的指纹怎么会出现在子弹壳上
[14:11] Could be a reload. 可能是重填的子弹
[14:12] It’s easy enough to load a new bullet 往我们找到的那种空子弹壳里
[14:13] into an empty shell casing like the one we found. 重填火药是件挺容易的事儿
[14:15] All you need is the right equipment. 只要有相应设备就能搞定
[14:16] Which means our sniper 这就是说 我么要找的狙击手
[14:17] is a client at Ford’s shooting range. 是福特射击场的客户
[14:19] Go back in there and get his help. 回去询问室请他协助调查
[14:24] He’s not gonna want to talk to us 经过刚才你这么讯问
[14:25] after the way you went after him. 估计他不会愿意配合我们调查了
[14:26] So what are you trying to say, that I screwed up? 你是想说 我搞砸了吗
[14:28] No, um– 不是
[14:29] I think what he’s saying is that 我想他的意思是
[14:30] You played bad cop. 你扮演了坏警察的角色
[14:32] And now we’ll get more out of Ford 如果我进去扮演好警察的话
[14:33] if I go in and play good cop. 我们能从福特口中得到更多信息
[14:40] Okay, fine. 好的 就这样吧
[14:44] Maybe Ford can get us what we need to nail this guy. 或许福特可以帮助我们抓到凶手
[14:49] Mr. Ford, my apologies. 福特先生 关于之前我很抱歉
[15:05] Gun! 有枪
[15:10] Kate! 凯特
[15:13] Beckett. 贝克特
[15:15] Coffee? 喝点咖啡不
[15:17] No. No, thanks. 不用了 多谢
[15:19] It’s decaf. Look… 这是无咖啡因的 听我说
[15:21] Castle, I’m fine. 卡塞尔 我没事
[15:21] -Right, but… – No, really. -我知道 但是 -我说真的
[15:23] I’m fine. What’s in the folder? 我没事 文件夹里是什么
[15:25] C.S.U. report on the paper doll. 鉴证组关于小纸人的鉴证报告
[15:27] This was not made by a kid. 这不是小孩子剪出来的
[15:29] It was cut out very precisely with an x-acto knife. 是用美工刀 非常精准地裁出来的
[15:32] Out of what, a magazine? 从哪里裁 杂志吗
[15:33] No, the paper stock is too heavy, 不是 这个纸质很厚
[15:35] and given there’s nothing printed on the back, 而且考虑到背面没有印东西
[15:37] it’s probably from some high-end coffee table book of some kind. 可能是从什么高级案头书之类的上裁下来的
[15:40] My guess– a book of paintings. 我猜是 油画画册
[15:41] If you look closely, you can see brush strokes. 如果你仔细观察 可以看到画笔的笔触
[15:43] I think the sniper left that. 应该是狙击手故意留下的
[15:45] Why would he do that? 他为什么这么做
[15:47] That much I don’t know. 原因我就不清楚了
[15:49] Marcus Ford was no help. 马库斯·福特帮不上什么忙
[15:50] He couldn’t I.D. the guy in the video. 他无法确认录像中的人是谁
[15:52] We’re pulling his credit card receipts, 我们准备追查他的信用卡收款记录
[15:53] but he says that the shooting range is mostly a cash business. 但他说射击场上大部分交易都是用的现金
[15:57] Beckett. 贝克特
[15:59] Where? 在哪儿
[16:01] Okay. We’re on our way. 好的 我们马上到
[16:03] Ryan found the building the sniper shot Sarah Vasquez from. 莱恩找到了狙击手射杀莎拉·瓦奎斯的大楼了
[16:10] The super recognized the jacket from the photo, 管理员认出了照片里的那件夹克
[16:11] said he’d been hanging around the building. 说他之前经常在那幢楼附近出没
[16:14] How do we know he was in this room? 如何确认是这间房间
[16:15] Because we found another one of these. 因为我们又找到了一张小纸人
[16:19] This is it. He shot Sarah Vasquez from right here. 就是这里 他正是在这儿开枪杀了莎拉·瓦奎斯
[16:23] This is different from the first one. 这与我们找到的第一个不太一样
[16:24] It must be from a different painting. 肯定是从另一幅画上裁下来的
[16:26] They’ve gotta mean something. 它们一定有什么特别的意义
[16:27] Yeah, like what? What’s it possibly gonna mean? 比如什么 它们会有什么特别的意义
[16:29] I don’t know, but he’s leaving ’em for a reason. 我也不知道 但是他肯定是有意留下的
[16:31] Yeah, he’s screwing with us. 是的 他在玩弄我们
[16:32] He’s just taunting us and trying to make us look like idiots. 嘲笑我们 那我们当猴耍
[16:40] We’ll figure it out, okay? 我们会查出来的 别急躁
[16:44] Found something. 我找到点东西
[16:46] Moleskin. 软毛皮
[16:47] Hard-core military snipers put it 老练的狙击手把它
[16:49] on the stocks of their weapons to absorb sweat 垫在枪的托手上来吸汗
[16:50] So their rifles don’t slip. 这样子枪才不会打滑
[16:52] If there’s sweat, we can get D.N.A. 如果上面有汗水 那就能查到DNA
[16:54] Yeah. 是的
[16:55] All right, go. 快去查
[17:00] This is where it all started. 这里就是一切开始的地方
[17:02] He pulled that trigger right in this room. 就在这间屋子里 他扣动扳机
[17:06] One second, Sarah Vasquez is alive 前一秒钟 莎拉·瓦奎斯还活着
[17:08] and dreaming of the perfect wedding, 还在幻想她的完美婚礼
[17:12] And then she isn’t. 后一秒钟 她就死了
[17:16] Kate… 凯特
[17:17] You know he saw her face when he killed her? 你知道吗 他在开枪时看到了她的脸
[17:19] People always think 人们都以为
[17:20] that snipers are so removed from their targets. 狙击手离目标很远
[17:24] But he wasn’t. He is as close as we are right now, 但并非如此 从瞄准镜里看
[17:26] looking through that scope. 他就像你我现在这么近
[17:28] We’re gonna catch this guy. 我们会抓到凶手的
[17:30] Yeah. Like we caught the guy that shot me. 是啊 就像我们抓到那个向我开枪的人
[18:10] Oh, darling. 亲爱的
[18:11] I hope you haven’t been up all night. 你不会熬了一整夜吧
[18:13] Ah, I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[18:14] Two days, two people dead– 两天里死了两个人
[18:16] Someone out there is waking up 有个人 刚刚醒来
[18:18] not knowing they’re gonna be murder number three. 完全不知自己将成为第三个被害人
[18:20] I think I just decided to skip school today. 我忽然决定 我今天还是逃学吧
[18:22] Actually, I think you’re both under house arrest 事实上 我认为你们俩都该被软禁
[18:24] until we catch this guy. 直到我们抓住凶手为止
[18:26] Oh, I can only imagine how this sniper 我能想象这个狙击手
[18:27] must be affecting Beckett. 肯定让贝克特心烦意乱
[18:29] She says she’s fine… 她说她没事
[18:32] So what are you gonna do? 那你打算怎么做
[18:33] The only thing I can do– 现在我唯一能做的
[18:34] try to figure out why he’s leaving these damn dolls behind. 就是查出他留下这些小纸人的原因
[18:36] If I could just figure out what painting they’re from. 如果能弄明白他们是从什么画上裁下来的就好了
[18:39] Let me see. 让我看看
[18:46] Chiaroscuro. 明暗对比法
[18:49] You recognize that? 你认识吗
[18:50] It’s a style of painting that was invented during the renaissance, 这是文艺复兴时期兴起的一种画风
[18:52] exemplified by strong contrast between light and dark. 特点在于突显明暗反差
[18:55] We learned about it in art history. 艺术史课上学到过
[18:57] Try looking up Caravaggio 你可以查查卡拉瓦乔
[18:57] 卡拉瓦乔 意大利画家 佩特扎诺 卡拉瓦乔当学徒时的工作室
[18:59] or Petrazano. 或者佩特扎诺
[19:02] Can I just say, this school of yours 我能不能感叹一句 给你付
[19:04] is worth every penny I paid? 那么多学费真是物有所值
[19:07] Hey, this might be it. 可能是这个
[19:09] Petrazano. 佩特扎诺
[19:10] “The Persecution of Kings.” “国王的迫害”
[19:33] Beckett. 贝克特
[19:36] DNA on the moleskin was a bust. 在软毛皮上找到的DNA没用
[19:37] Ryan, you got results? 莱恩 有结果了吗
[19:39] There were no matches in the CODIS database. 在系统里没找到能与之匹配的
[19:40] The best the lab was able to do was DNA phenotype, 实验室最多能根据基因表型做出推测
[19:43] and they say they think our sniper 他们认为狙击手
[19:44] is a male with light hair and brown eyes, 为男性 浅色头发 棕色眼睛
[19:46] but that still leaves us with over 200 suspects on our list. 但我们仍有200余名嫌疑犯符合此描述
[19:49] I wouldn’t cut down the list yet. 现在还不能缩小名单范围
[19:51] Given what we went through with the shell casing, 根据我们的弹道检验结果
[19:53] there’s a chance the moleskin’s not even his. 那软毛皮可能根本不是他的
[19:56] I know what the paper dolls mean. 我知道那个小纸人是什么意思了
[19:58] Mr. Castle, now is not the time for your theatrics. 卡塞尔先生 现在不是你戏剧演出的时候
[20:01] Captain, just listen. The paper dolls are predictive. 警监 你听我说 这个小纸人是有预言性的
[20:04] The dolls are cut out of paintings 纸人是从画上剪下的
[20:05] that literally tell us the location of the next target. 而从这些画可以断定下一个目标地点
[20:08] The one that we found at the first shooting, 我们在第一个枪击案现场发现的小纸人
[20:10] it comes from a painting called “The Persecution of Kings.” 是从一副叫做”国王的迫害”的画上剪下的
[20:12] Henry Wyatt was killed on King Street. 亨利·怀特是在国王街被杀的
[20:14] Exactly. 正是
[20:15] The one we found in the hide of the second shooting, 在第二次狙击地点发现的纸人
[20:16] that’s from a painting called “The Fall from Grace.” 出自”失去恩典”那幅画
[20:18] There’s a Grace Avenue in the Bronx. 布朗克斯区有一条恩典大道
[20:20] Grace Church is on… 10th street and 4th avenue. 恩典教堂在第10街和第四大道的交口处
[20:23] And there’s about a dozen other possibilities. 有十几种可能
[20:25] If we can narrow it down… 如果我们能缩小范围
[20:26] we might be able to stop him before he… 也许我们就可以阻止他…
[20:48] Beckett. 贝克特
[20:51] Grace. 恩典
[21:01] How many people are dead? 有多少人死亡
[21:02] – None. – Thank god. -没有 -谢天谢地
[21:03] Yeah, sniper opened fire 狙击手透过窗户
[21:04] through the window of a conference room, on the 15th floor. 向十五楼的会议室开火
[21:06] Is anyone else injured? 有其他人受伤吗
[21:07] No, just her. 只有她一个
[21:08] Her name is Emily Reese, and he only shot at her. 她叫艾米丽·瑞斯 他只射中了她
[21:10] Emily, my name is Detective Kate Beckett. 艾米丽 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[21:12] I need you to tell me what happened. 我要你告诉我当时发生了什么
[21:14] Why me? 为什么是我
[21:16] What did I do? 我做了什么
[21:18] Why is somebody trying to kill me. 为什么会有人想杀我
[21:19] Emily, have you seen anybody watching you lately? 艾米丽 最近有人跟踪你吗
[21:22] No. I-I don’t know. 没有 我不知道
[21:23] – We gotta get her to the hospital. – No! -我们得送她去医院 -不行
[21:25] Don’t let them take me outside. 别把我送出去
[21:27] He’s still out there. 他还在外面
[21:28] No, you’re gonna be okay, Emily. 你会没事的 艾米丽
[21:29] Please don’t do this. He’s out there. 别这么做 他就在外面
[21:31] He’s going to kill me. Please. 他会杀了我的 求求你
[21:33] Just go. Get her outta here. Now. Go. 快走 送她离开这里 快
[21:33] Please. Please, no! 求你了 不要
[21:38] Beckett. 贝克特
[21:41] Kate. 凯特
[22:07] She’s spinning out of control. 她无法控制自己
[22:09] She’s losing her ability to cope. 她根本无法应对
[22:15] She should not be on this case. 不应该让她接这个案子
[22:17] Well, she’s not just gonna walk away. 你知道她不会就这么走开的
[22:19] No, she’s gonna drive herself into the ground. 没错 她会被这案子拖进泥潭的
[22:21] And you’re the only one who has any clue 而你是唯一能理解她
[22:23] as to what she’s going through. 所处境地的人
[22:25] So what helped you? 当时你是怎样走出来的
[22:37] Espo, what are we doing back here? 埃斯波 我们在这里做什么
[22:40] I want to show you something. 我要给你看点东西
[22:47] What is that? 这是什么
[22:48] The rifle that shot you. 射伤你的那把来福枪
[22:52] You are way outta line. 你做的太过了
[22:53] Just look at it. 看看它
[22:54] No. What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[22:57] I’ve been where you are. 我也经历过
[22:58] I know what you’re going through. 我明白你现在的挣扎
[23:00] Javi, I’m fine. 哈维 我很好
[23:01] You’re not fine. 你不好
[23:03] You’re just trying to act like you are. 你只是假装安然无恙
[23:06] This is just a tool. 这不过是个工具
[23:10] It’s a hunk of steel. 无非是一堆钢铁
[23:12] It has no magical powers, 它并非魔力万丈
[23:14] and the person that fired it 举着它发射子弹的人
[23:15] is not some all-powerful god. 也不是什么全能真主
[23:19] He’s just a guy… with a gun, 他不过是持了枪
[23:21] just like the guy we’re hunting now. 就像我们正在追捕的这个人一样
[23:23] And like every other bad guy, he’s damaged goods. 跟其他坏人一样 都是内心有创伤的人
[23:32] So am I. 我也是啊
[23:36] That’s right. 没错
[23:38] And that’s okay. 那没关系
[23:41] You think it’s a weakness? 你觉得这是弱点
[23:44] Make it a strength. 让它成为你的优势
[23:47] It’s a part of you. 这是你的一部分
[23:53] So use it. 好好利用它
[24:36] Any idea why the sniper targeted Emily Reese? 查到狙击手为何选艾米丽·瑞斯做目标吗
[24:38] Not yet. She was a V.P. at a telecom company, 还没 她是电信公司的副总裁
[24:41] Single, just bought an apartment on west 96th. 单身 刚买了西96街的一套公寓
[24:43] No known connections to the other vics. 没查到和其他被害人有任何关系
[24:44] But we do know he was following her. 但他在跟踪她 这是肯定的
[24:47] Castle, what do you have? 卡塞尔 有何发现
[24:49] You’re looking at a video taken from Emily’s lobby 这是艾米丽所在大楼的监控录像
[24:51] yesterday at 1:40. 昨天下午一点四十
[24:52] That’s four hours after he shot Wyatt. 也就是他射杀怀特后四小时
[24:55] There’s Emily, getting into the elevator. 这是艾米丽 正走进电梯
[24:59] There he is. 他在那
[25:00] That’s our guy. 他就是我们要找的人
[25:02] Yeah. Unfortunately, we still can’t see his face. 是的 但很不幸 我们还是看不见他的脸
[25:09] What is he waiting for? 他站在那干嘛呢
[25:10] He’s watching to see what floor she’d get off on. 他等着看她在哪层工作
[25:12] He knew exactly where she was gonna be. 他清楚地知道她要去哪里
[25:14] It’s a miracle Emily’s not dead. 艾米丽没死真是个奇迹
[25:16] It’s not a miracle. 这可不是奇迹
[25:17] It’s poor planning. 只是计划不周详
[25:18] Turns out our sniper used the wrong ammo. 我们的狙击手用错了弹药
[25:20] The 1-6-8 grain loses stability when it goes through glass. 168型子弹一旦穿过玻璃就会丧失稳定
[25:23] The 1-6-5 is designed for that kinda shot. 165型子弹才是那种射杀的绝佳选择
[25:25] He didn’t know that, 他不了解
[25:26] which means he has less experience than we thought. 说明他根本不像我们想得那么专业
[25:28] Okay, we need to go back to the suspect list, 现在我们重新查看嫌疑人名单
[25:30] cross off all law enforcement shooters 排除所有执法部门的狙击手
[25:32] and any combat vets with urban experience. 和在城市工作的部队老兵
[25:35] Is it just me… 是我看错了
[25:38] or is his coffee cup identical to Emily’s? 还是他的咖啡杯和艾米丽的一样
[25:40] Same logo. 一样的标志
[25:41] It’s from the same shop. 来自同一家店
[25:43] Zoom in on that. 放大点看看
[25:45] Caffe… Primo. 普利莫咖啡馆
[25:47] Must have followed her from there. 他肯定是从那里开始跟踪她的
[25:48] I-if he’s a customer, maybe someone can I.D. him. 如果他是那的顾客 也许会有人认得他
[25:52] There’s only one Caffe Primo. It’s on 47th Street, 只有一家普利莫咖啡馆 在47街
[25:55] 2 blocks from the Grace Point Tower where Emily worked. 离艾米丽工作的恩典大厦就两个街区
[25:56] Okay, we need to find out 我们得查查
[25:58] if any of the other victims have a connection to that shop. 看其他被害人是否也是那家店的顾客
[26:00] All right. 好的
[26:02] Uh, where’s Beckett? 贝克特在哪
[26:04] She’s running down a lead. 她在追查一条线索
[26:26] Why would you shoot from here 从房顶射击 角度更好
[26:27] when the roof gave you a cleaner shot? 为何你要选择在此射击
[27:01] That coffee shop may be the key. 那间咖啡店有可能是关键
[27:03] Sarah Vasquez lived six blocks from the Grace Point Tower. 莎拉·瓦奎斯的家离恩典大厦六个街区
[27:06] And she had a receipt in her wallet from Caffe Primo 她钱包里有张三天前去
[27:08] from Caffe Primo dated three days ago. 普利莫咖啡馆消费的小票
[27:09] What about Henry Wyatt? 亨利·怀特呢
[27:10] Wyatt’s therapist has an office 怀特治疗师的办公室
[27:12] right across the street from the coffee shop. 刚好在咖啡馆的那条街上
[27:14] He had a session two days before he was killed. 在被杀的两天前 他去过那治疗
[27:15] That shop’s gotta be ground zero where he selected his victims. 那家店就是他选择目标的地方
[27:18] Get the hell down there and get me an I.D. 马上去那 给我确定凶手身份
[27:20] The clock’s ticking on his next victim. 时间紧迫 他就要对下一个被害人下手了
[27:27] Yeah, they all get coffee here on a pretty regular basis. 对 他们都是这的常客
[27:30] Are you saying he shoots people from my shop? 你是说杀手射杀我店里的客人
[27:32] It could be just a coincidence. 可能只是个巧合
[27:33] Have any of them been in here together? 他们是不是一起来过
[27:35] Maybe talking to each other or anyone else for that matter. 一起聊过天或是跟他人聊过
[27:38] Not that I remember. 我记得没有过
[27:39] What about this guy? 那这个男的你认识吗
[27:39] Is he a customer? 他也是这的顾客吗
[27:41] Is that the sniper? 他就是狙击手吗
[27:42] Have you seen him? 你见过他吗
[27:43] Does he look familiar? 他看起来眼熟吗
[27:44] No. 不认识
[27:45] Sorry. Maybe if I could get a better look at his face– 抱歉 如果我能看见他脸的话 也许
[27:47] Robert, phone call. 罗伯特 去接电话
[27:48] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[27:50] I’m just praying that I get accepted. 我希望我能被录取
[27:52] Your dad’s an alumni. 你爸也是那毕业的
[27:53] You’re in for sure. 你肯定会被录取的
[27:54] Yo, dude. I totally closed the deal. 兄弟 成交了
[27:56] Eight figures and a piece of the merchandising. 八位数合同还有附带产品
[27:58] No, it was epic, bro. 不不 兄弟 太赞了
[28:06] Hey, can you go in the back 你能去后面
[28:08] and get some more of that, uh, creamer? 再拿点咖啡伴侣出来吗
[28:09] I hate to think that any of these people are dead 我可不愿接受 这里任何一个人的死
[28:10] just because they picked the wrong place to buy coffee. 只是因为他们没选对买咖啡的地方
[28:12] It’s not the coffee shop. 跟咖啡馆无关
[28:13] I know how the victims are connected. 我知道被害人有什么共同点了
[28:15] How? 是什么
[28:15] Sarah Vasquez just got engaged, 莎拉·瓦奎斯刚刚订婚
[28:17] Henry Wyatt just made partner at his firm… 亨利·怀特成为了他事务所的合伙人
[28:19] And Emily Reese just bought a giant apartment 艾米丽·瑞斯刚在上西区
[28:21] on the upper west side. 买了套顶级公寓
[28:22] They all had recent successes. 他们近来都喜事不断
[28:24] According to our profile, 根据我们的侧写
[28:25] this sniper is a paranoid loner. 狙击手是个偏执的自闭者
[28:27] He feels alienated, 他感觉自己被世界孤立了
[28:29] victimized by the world. 被世界伤害了
[28:31] He comes into here for a cup of coffee, 他进这家店买了杯咖啡
[28:32] and he hears about how well everyone’s doing, 听见每个人诉述着自己幸福的人生
[28:34] how their dreams are coming true. 梦想如何实现
[28:36] While his are not 他的挫败
[28:38] makes him feel invisible, 让他感觉自己被忽视
[28:39] makes him feel angry. 令他气愤至极
[28:40] So he picks one of them out, 所以他选择其中之一下手
[28:42] and he makes them pay. 让他们付出代价
[28:43] But even if you’re right, it doesn’t get us 即使你是正确的
[28:45] it doesn’t get us any closer to catching this guy. 对我们抓住这家伙也没什么帮助
[28:47] It might if we ask the right question. 如果我们问对了问题就能
[28:52] He didn’t shoot from the roof 他没有选择从房顶射击
[28:53] because he couldn’t climb the ladder. 是因为他爬不了那么高的楼梯
[28:56] If you look at the video, 如果你细心看录像
[28:56] there’s a slight hitch in his step. 会发现他走路略显蹒跚
[28:57] I think he has a physical disability. 我推测他腿部有点残疾
[29:00] Uh, Robert. 罗伯特
[29:01] Does this ring a bell 你能想起
[29:02] a guy with a limp or a leg injury? 谁是瘸子或是腿有伤吗
[29:05] There is a homeless guy 最近几周
[29:06] who’s been hanging around the last few weeks. 有个流浪汉常来这里
[29:08] I think he’s got a prosthetic leg. 我想他是装的义肢
[29:10] We’re gonna need a description. 我们需要你描述他的长相
[29:15] All right, adding disability 在名单中输入残疾
[29:16] and partial and/or full amputation to the list, 全部或部分截肢
[29:20] cuts it down from 207… 嫌疑人从207个
[29:25] to three. 锐减到三个
[29:27] – Erik Howard, Lee Travis… – That’s him. -艾瑞克·霍华德 李·特维斯 -就是他
[29:29] Lee Travis. 李·特维斯
[29:33] He’s 38 years old. 38岁
[29:34] He did a year in the marines before losing his right leg 在一起肇事逃逸的摩托车事故中失去右腿前
[29:37] in a hit-and-run motorcycle accident. 他在海军服役过一年
[29:39] Never caught the driver of the car, 一直没抓到肇事者
[29:40] and Lee was given an honorable discharge. 而李则被迫光荣退伍了
[29:42] And according to his counselor, 他心理咨询师的报告中指出
[29:43] Lee went into a deep depression. 李在那场意外后患上了重度抑郁症
[29:44] Turned his anger against the world. 他把他的愤怒转嫁给了整个世界
[29:45] He did a string of low-paying jobs, including a stint 他干过很多底层工作 其中包括
[29:48] as a security guard for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 在大都会艺术博物馆当保安
[29:51] where his former boss said he spent a lot of time 他的老板说他当时经常长时间地泡在
[29:53] in the old masters section, 大师著作区
[29:53] home of Caravaggio and Petrazano. 他正是在那里接触到的卡拉瓦乔和佩特扎诺
[29:56] All right, I’m releasing Lee’s photo and bio to the media. 我这就把李的照片和他的特征通报给媒体
[29:59] Within the hour, 用不了多久
[30:01] every person in New York will know who he is. 纽约市的所有人都会认识他
[30:02] Wait, sir. Are you sure that’s a good idea? 等一下 长官 你确定那是个好主意吗
[30:04] If he knows that we’re closing in, 如果他知道我们正在逼近他
[30:06] that might trigger another shooting. 那可能会引发他再次大开杀戒
[30:07] We need to risk it. 我们必须冒这个险
[30:08] We put his face out there, 一旦我们把他的样貌公布于众
[30:10] it could give us a lead on his whereabouts. 就会有人注意到他 并向我们报告他的去向
[30:12] What do we know about his family? 我们对他的家人了解多少
[30:13] Lee has a sister in Queens. 李有个姐姐住在皇后区
[30:14] Esposito’s tracking her down right now. 埃斯波西托在找她
[30:16] Are you sure it’s him? 你确定是他吗
[30:18] Yes. 是的
[30:21] You’re not surprised. 你并不惊讶
[30:25] Lee’s an angry guy. 李是个心怀愤怒的人
[30:26] He has been since the accident. 自从那场意外后 他就一直很愤怒
[30:28] I tried to do what I could, but… 我已经尽力去帮他了 可是
[30:30] You can’t give help if someone won’t take it. 如果对方不接受你的帮助 你也没办法
[30:34] It breaks my heart that he would do something like this. 他干出这种事 太让我伤心了
[30:37] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候
[30:39] About a month ago. 大约一个月前
[30:40] He came out to Queens for the day. 他那天来皇后区找我
[30:43] It didn’t go well. 可结果却不欢而散
[30:45] He lost his apartment, 他的公寓被收回了
[30:46] wanted me to ask him to move in with us, but… 他想搬到我家来住 但是
[30:51] I didn’t want him around the kids. 我不想让他接近我的孩子们
[30:55] Do you know where he’s living? 你知道他住在哪吗
[30:59] I gave him my old car when he left. 他走的时候 我把我的旧车给他了
[31:01] It’s a blue Plymouth Duster. 是辆蓝色的顺风达斯特
[31:03] Do you think you could write down the license plate number? 你还能把车牌号写下来吗
[31:06] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[31:09] Beckett. 贝克特
[31:11] Where? 在哪
[31:12] We’re on our way. 我们马上来
[31:14] I’m sorry. We gotta go. 抱歉 我们得走了
[31:15] Uniforms just found the third hide 巡警刚刚找到了
[31:16] where Emily Reese was shot from. 他射伤艾米丽·瑞斯时的藏匿点
[31:19] Detective. 警探
[31:20] I know my brother’s done terrible things, but… 我知道我弟弟干了坏事 但是
[31:25] please don’t hurt him. 求求你们别伤害他
[31:31] How is he finding these places? 他是怎么找到这些地方的
[31:32] The same way he chooses his victims. He listens. 就跟他选择目标一样 他偷听别人的谈话
[31:35] He’s homeless, so nobody notices him. 他是个流浪汉 没人会留意他
[31:39] Once he finds a building that he’ll be shooting from, 他一旦找到合适的大楼
[31:41] he recons it for the best vantage point. 他就开始侦察地形 找到最适合射击的地点
[31:45] Castle… 卡塞尔
[31:46] We need to find that paper doll, 我们必须找到那个小纸人
[31:48] see where he’s gonna strike next. 查出他下一次行凶的地点
[32:05] Found it. 找到了
[32:09] Oh, my god. 天啊
[32:10] Does it I.D the next victim? 能确认下一位被害人的身份吗
[32:12] Not victim. 不是一个
[32:15] Victims. 而是多个
[32:31] A patrol unit found Lee’s car. 一名巡警找到了李的车
[32:33] These were in the trunk. 在车尾箱里发现了这些
[32:35] – Any sign of the gun? – No. -找到枪了吗 -没有
[32:37] All right. 好吧
[32:38] Listen up. I want all units on tactical alert. 大家听好了 我要所有人进入战术警戒状态
[32:41] Lee Travis is out there right now with his weapon, 李·特维斯正带着他的武器在城里游荡
[32:43] intending to kill multiple victims. 意图杀害他的下一批被害人
[32:45] And given that the first three were shot in the morning, 考虑到前三位都是在早上被射杀或射伤
[32:48] we don’t have a lot of time. 我们的时间不多了
[32:49] I got it! 我找到了
[32:52] You know where he cut the chain of dolls from? 你知道他那串纸人是从哪里剪出来的了吗
[32:54] I convinced them to let me into the museum early. 我早些时候说服他们让我进博物馆里调查
[32:56] I compared the dolls 我把这些纸人
[32:57] to all the paintings in their collection. 跟博物馆的收藏品进行了一一比对
[32:59] It’s called “Lions in the Meadow”. 这幅画叫做”草地上的雄狮”
[33:01] The only meadow I know of in New York is at… 纽约市里的唯一一片草地是在
[33:04] is in Central Park. 是在中央公园
[33:06] We should assume that Travis is already in position. 我们应该假设特维斯现在已经就位了
[33:08] If we start clearing the park, he might start firing. 如果我们现在疏散游客 他会马上开始射击
[33:10] Whoever these dozen victims are, he’s targeting them 不管这些被害人是谁 他选择他们的理由
[33:12] for the same reason he went after the others, 跟他选择前三名被害人的理由是相同的
[33:14] so we can assume they’re all part of the same group. 所有我们可以假定他们来自于同一个群体
[33:16] Beckett, take everyone we can spare, head for the park. 贝克特 带上所有人手 马上赶往中心公园
[33:18] I want you in place and ready to move 一旦我们琢磨出结果
[33:20] when we figure this out. 我希望你迅速行动
[33:20] Ryan, get on the phone to the parks department. 莱恩 马上打电话给公园管理部门
[33:23] Find out what they have scheduled there this morning. 看看他们今天早上有什么活动安排
[33:26] Castle, you coming? 卡赛尔 你来不来
[33:27] I’m more useful here, helping Ryan 我在这能帮上更多忙 我要帮莱恩
[33:29] figure out who the targets are. 搞清楚他的目标是谁
[33:30] You got this. 你自己去没问题的
[34:02] All that tree cover is gonna make it hard for him to target 这些树冠会使他很难
[34:04] any large area of the park. 瞄准公园内的任何区域
[34:06] Also, the buildings on the east and west sides of the park 而且公园东西两面的大楼都是
[34:08] are high-end apartments with doormen. 配有守门人的高级公寓楼
[34:10] Which means he would have to shoot 也就是说他必须从
[34:11] from the south end of the park. 公园南面找射击地点
[34:13] I just got off the phone with the parks department. 我刚跟公园管理部门通过话
[34:15] There’s over a dozen events planned in Central Park today. 中央公园今天有十多项活动
[34:17] Anything on the south end? 公园南面有什么活动吗
[34:18] A nature sanctuary tour and a… 一个自然保护区参观 和一个
[34:21] celebration for Western High School. 西部高中的庆典活动
[34:23] Their track team just won the state championship. 他们学校的田径队刚刚拿了州冠军
[34:25] They should be on their way into the park right now. 他们现在应该正在去公园的路上
[34:27] Wait. Western High School’s three blocks away 等等 西部高中离那家咖啡店只有
[34:29] from the coffee shop. Their team’s called the Lions. 三个街区的距离 他们的田径队就叫雄狮队
[34:31] Lee must have heard one of the parents or students 李肯定是听到了某个学生或是某个学生的家长
[34:33] boasting about winning that meet. 大谈他们的胜利
[34:34] How are they getting to the park? 他们怎么去公园
[34:35] Coming in by bus. 坐校车
[34:36] I’ll call E.S.U. 我马上联系应急小组
[34:37] Ryan, we need to stop that bus. 莱恩 我们得停下那辆校车
[35:10] Listen, the school has a bus unloading 听着 学校有辆巴士
[35:12] at the Grand Army Plaza entrance at the park. 在公园的大将军广场入口停车 学生下车
[35:15] E.S.U. told Gates that these two buildings 应急小组告诉盖茨这两栋楼
[35:17] have the best vantage point for the sniper. 对狙击手来说有最好的射击位置
[35:19] How long till E.S.U. countersnipers get here? 应急小组的反狙击人员什么时候能到
[35:20] 10 minutes, so search all of the floors above the 20th. 10分钟后 大家排查20楼以上的每一层楼
[35:23] Let’s go. 行动
[35:33] Come on. Come on. 接电话啊
[35:36] Answer your phone, damn it! 赶紧接电话 该死
[36:00] I got an open door. 发现有扇门开着
[36:01] Suite 24-21. I’m going in. 2421房间 我进去了
[36:49] Stop! Police! 住手 警察
[37:05] Put the gun down, Lee. 放下枪 李
[37:07] I have a job to do. 我有活儿要干
[37:10] why don’t you just call it what it is, okay? 我看你还是直说吧
[37:11] You shoot people in cold blood. 你那是冷血地射杀无辜市民
[37:13] Those people deserve what they’re getting. 那些人该死
[37:15] God blessed them. 上帝保佑了他们
[37:17] He gave to them and took from me– 他恩宠了他们 却忽略了我
[37:21] My leg, my life. 我的腿 我的生活
[37:23] How is that fair, huh? 那有多么地不公平
[37:25] How is that right? 那样对吗
[37:27] Those people that you blame? They’re no different from you. 那些你怨恨的人 他们跟你一样
[37:30] You’re just saying that ’cause you’re one of ’em. 你这么说不过是因为你跟他们一样
[37:32] You think my life is a picnic? 你以为我的生活很美好吗
[37:42] I know what if feels like to be in those crosshairs, 我知道被别人瞄准是什么感觉
[37:45] To feel the bullet burn through my chest. 知道子弹穿过胸膛是什么感觉
[37:47] I know what it feels like to have my life leave my body. 我知道濒死的时候是什么感觉
[37:52] And I think you do, too. 我认为你也知道
[37:53] That’s why you keep leaving those paper dolls behind, 所以你才会一直留下那些小纸人
[37:55] because you’re looking for somebody 因为你在寻找能有个人
[37:57] to help you find another way. 来帮你找到其他办法
[38:01] There is no other way. 没有其他的办法
[38:03] – Not anymore. – No. -不再有了 -不
[38:04] – It’s too late. – No, no. -太迟了 -不不
[38:05] There’s always another way. 总有办法的
[38:07] I want to help you. I know that you’re in pain, 我想帮助你 我知道你很痛苦
[38:09] and we can find a better voice for your pain. 我们能找到更好的办法让别人知道你的痛苦
[38:11] – Please just put that gun down. – Just turn around. -求你放下枪 -转过去
[38:13] – No. – Don’t look at me. Just turn around. -不 -别看着我 转过去
[38:15] – No! – Turn around! -不 -转过去
[38:15] No. If you’re gonna shoot me, 不 如果你要射杀我
[38:18] You look at me in the eyes, okay? 你就直视我的眼睛
[38:21] And you look hard, 你看清楚
[38:22] because I am not your enemy. I can’t be. 因为我不是你的敌人 那是不可能的
[38:26] You and I have too much in common. 你我有太多共同点了
[38:35] No, we don’t. 不 我们没有
[38:38] I have a job to do. 我有活儿要干
[38:44] Sorry. 抱歉了
[39:16] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[39:17] Just waiting for my partner. 等我的搭档
[39:19] Maybe you’ve seen her. 也许你见到她了
[39:21] Pretty girl, 漂亮姑娘
[39:22] thinks she can leap tall buildings in a single bound, 认为她能一跳越过摩天大厦
[39:25] carries the weight of the world on her shoulders, yet… 能将世界的重量扛在自己肩上 然而呢
[39:29] still manages to laugh at some of my jokes. 还是能被我的些许笑话逗乐
[39:34] She sounds like a handful. 听起来她这人很难相处啊
[39:35] Tell me about it. 可不是嘛
[39:38] Anyway… 总之呢
[39:39] If you do see her, 如果你见到她
[39:40] tell her she owes me about a hundred coffees. 告诉她 她欠我大概一百杯咖啡
[39:46] Castle. 卡塞尔
[39:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:52] For what? 为什么谢我
[39:55] For not pushing 没有给我压力
[39:56] and giving me the space to get through this. 给我空间 让我去跨过这道坎
[40:01] Always. 应该的
[40:09] So how do you feel now that Lee Travis is dead? 李·特维斯死了 你感觉如何
[40:17] I thought that taking him down would resolve things, 我以为抓到他会解决问题
[40:20] But… it’s still there. 但是…问题依旧存在
[40:23] Because you haven’t fully dealt with what happened to you. 因为你还没有全身心地去应对你的遭遇
[40:26] No. 不是
[40:27] I felt it before the shooting. 被射伤之前就有这种感觉
[40:32] I think it’s always been there, 我认为它一直在那
[40:34] Deep inside, since that night. 那晚之后 它就藏在内心深处
[40:38] The night your mom was killed. 你妈妈被谋杀那晚
[40:40] Mm-hmm. 是啊
[40:41] I’ve let it define me, drive me. 那件事界定我了 驱使着我
[40:46] It’s made me who I am. 使我成为了现在这个样子
[40:49] But now… 但现在
[40:53] But now? 继续说
[40:55] I want to be more 我想要进一步
[40:58] than who I am. 去发掘自己
[41:05] But I don’t know if I know how to do that 但我不知道在不让我妈妈失望的前提下
[41:06] without letting my mom down. 我能不能做到
[41:10] She’s dead, Kate. 她死了 凯特
[41:12] You can’t let her down. 你不会让她失望
[41:15] The only person you can let down is yourself. 你只会让自己失望
[41:21] Her death is a part of you. 她的死成了你的一部分
[41:24] And you’re gonna have to make peace with that, 你要想办法去释怀
[41:26] Just like you’re gonna have to make peace 就像你不得不去释怀
[41:28] with the scars from your shooting. 那被射伤的伤口
[41:34] But it doesn’t have to limit you. 但那不应该限定你
[41:40] How am I supposed to let go? 我怎样才能放手
[41:42] I can help you. 我能帮助你
[41:44] But the question is, 但问题是
[41:46] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[41:56] Yeah, I think I am. 我想我准备好了
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme