时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You were told what would happen if you came back here. | 我警告过你再进赌场会有什么下场 |
[00:34] | The last time I saw you in your P.J.s after 8 a.m., | 上次看到你过了早上八点还穿着睡衣 |
[00:36] | I think you were 4. | 大概是你四岁的时候 |
[00:38] | We’re off today. | 今天不上学 |
[00:39] | Teachers’ retreat. | 老师们休息 |
[00:41] | I didn’t feel like getting dressed. | 我不想穿衣服了 |
[00:43] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with Ashley, would it? | 这与阿什利没关系吧 |
[00:48] | Did I do the right thing, | 我与他分手 |
[00:49] | breaking up with him? | 做得对吗 |
[00:50] | Oh, sweetie. I don’t know. | 宝贝 我不知道 |
[00:52] | That’s something only you can answer. | 这个问题只有你能回答 |
[00:54] | It sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[00:56] | I miss him a lot. | 我很想他 |
[00:57] | Yeah, well, you’re not doing yourself any favors, | 是啊 你一直坐在那读《傲慢与偏见》 |
[00:59] | sitting around reading “Pride And Prejudice.” | 起不了任何作用 |
[01:00] | That’s just gonna make it worse. | 只会让事情更糟 |
[01:01] | You might as well be listening to Adele. | 跟听阿黛勒的歌没什么区别 |
[01:03] | Hey, she totally gets it, and so does Jane Austen. | 她懂这种痛 简·奥斯汀也是 |
[01:07] | You know what you need? | 你知道自己需要什么吗 |
[01:09] | A new life? | 新的生活 |
[01:09] | A distraction. | 消遣 |
[01:11] | And it just so happens, | 而碰巧 |
[01:12] | I know the perfect post-breakup routine. | 我知道完美的后分手时代日程 |
[01:15] | Tonight you and I | 今晚你我要去 |
[01:16] | go get chili-cheese dogs from Gray’s Papaya. | 灰木瓜买香辣吉士热狗 |
[01:18] | We smuggle them into a double feature at the Angelika. | 偷偷带进安洁莉卡影院看两场电影 |
[01:22] | I know you mean well, | 我知道你为我好 |
[01:23] | but I don’t think going out with my dad is going to… | 但和老爸一起出去 |
[01:25] | make me feel better. | 不会让我好起来的 |
[01:26] | Well, how about just a low-key evening with your girlfriends? | 那和女友们安分地待一晚上怎么样 |
[01:29] | You guys can have a John Hughes’ marathon | 你们可以连续看约翰·休斯电影 |
[01:30] | and fill out a “Cosmo” quiz. | 做做《大都会》上的问答 |
[01:32] | Dad, the ’80s just called. | 老爸 八十年代打电话来 |
[01:33] | It wants its plan back. | 要你还它的消遣节目 |
[01:34] | Come on. Gram’s upstate. | 拜托 奶奶去了城北 |
[01:36] | She’s doing some spa retreat. She’ll be out of your hair. | 去做水疗了 她不会烦你 |
[01:38] | And I can make myself scarce. | 我也可以消失 |
[01:39] | A few of my friends have been suggesting a girls’ night. | 确实有几个朋友建议搞个女孩之夜 |
[01:43] | Maybe I’ll call ’em. | 也许我该打电话约她们 |
[01:44] | No maybe. You’re going to call them, | 不要也许 打电话给她们 |
[01:46] | And you’re going to have a great time. | 还要玩得开开心心的 |
[01:49] | And if that’s the ’80s, | 如果是八十年代来电 |
[01:51] | tell them they can have “Cosmo”… | 就说《大都会》问答可以给他们 |
[01:52] | but I’m keeping John Hughes. | 但约翰·休斯的电影是我的 |
[01:53] | And if it’s Beckett? | 如果是贝克特呢 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:06] | Ooh. The Sapphire. In Atlantic City? | 大西洋城宝石蓝 |
[02:08] | I love that place. All right. Who’s our victim? | 我喜欢那里 死者是谁 |
[02:10] | Is it a showgirl, some big-money high roller? | 是舞女还是挥金如土的赌狂 |
[02:12] | No, our victim is Sam Siegel, | 不 死者是萨姆·西格尔 |
[02:15] | co-owner of the Sapphire, | 宝石蓝的合伙人 |
[02:17] | where you’re always a winner. | “在宝石蓝你永远是赢家” |
[02:18] | Yeah, not always, by the looks of things. | 不见得吧 瞧瞧这个 |
[02:21] | Guy cashed in his chips between 9:00 and 11:00. | 死亡时间在九点到十一点之间 |
[02:23] | Took a small caliber to the chest. | 胸口中了一颗小口径子弹 |
[02:25] | Muzzle flash burned his shirt at the point of entry. | 枪口闪光烧到了他的衬衫 |
[02:28] | The shooter was standing close. | 凶手站得很近 |
[02:30] | Close enough to give him a bloody lip | 这个距离 在扣动扳机前 |
[02:32] | before pulling the trigger. | 都能给他一个血腥之吻了 |
[02:33] | So what’s a guy like Siegel doing in | 为什么像西格尔这样的人 |
[02:34] | an abandoned delivery dock in New York City | 会在晚上这个时间出现在纽约 |
[02:36] | at that time of night? | 废弃的卸货码头呢 |
[02:37] | Must have been something important enough | 一定有什么大事 |
[02:39] | for him to drive down from Atlantic City. | 让他亲自驱车从大西洋城赶来 |
[02:41] | You know, the man owned a casino. | 这家伙拥有一座赌场 |
[02:44] | A guy like that, you’d think he’d have a driver. | 这种大款一般会有私人司机啊 |
[02:45] | Especially since he was expecting trouble. | 尤其他还预料到自己会有麻烦 |
[02:47] | He came heavy. | 他也不是没准备 |
[02:49] | It’s a .357 Magnum | 357口径马格南左轮手枪 |
[02:50] | with all six still asleep in the cylinder. | 六发子弹还在弹巢里 |
[02:52] | He didn’t even pull it out of the glove box. | 他甚至都没从箱子里把枪拿出来 |
[02:53] | If he did. We’d be standing over the other guy. | 如果拿出来了 那躺在地上的人就是对方了 |
[02:55] | Yeah, you gotta know when to hold ’em and know when to fold ’em. | 是啊 要知道何时观望 何时弃 |
[02:58] | Know when to walk away, and know when to run. | 何时放手 何时休 |
[03:01] | Detective Esposito, | 埃斯波西托警探 |
[03:02] | a little respect, please. I mean, there is a dead body here. | 请放尊重点 这里有具死尸 |
[03:06] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了 |
[03:08] | You broke up with her. | 你和她分手了 |
[03:10] | We broke up with each other. That’s different. | 那是我们共同的决定 这是有区别的 |
[03:12] | Yeah, you’d think it’d be different, | 是啊 你会以为有区别 |
[03:13] | – but no. – Will you tell him? | -但并非如此 -能给他讲讲吗 |
[03:15] | No, I told you. I’m staying out of this one. | 不 我说过了 这事我不插手 |
[03:18] | All right, guys, | 伙计们 |
[03:19] | call the Sapphire, get some background on Siegel, | 打电话给宝石蓝 了解一下西格尔的背景 |
[03:21] | And look for surveillance cameras | 找出可能拍到案发经过的 |
[03:22] | or security guards that might have seen something. | 监控摄像头或者可能目击事发的保安 |
[03:25] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[03:26] | You sure you want to spend the rest of your life with one? | 你确定你要找一个共度余生吗 |
[03:28] | Uh, yeah. Mine likes me. | 是的 我的女人喜欢我 |
[03:30] | Ooh, speaking of Atlantic City, | 说到大西洋城 |
[03:32] | perfect place for a bachelor party. | 可是单身派对的绝佳去处 |
[03:35] | Ooh. That’s what I’m talking about, bro. | 这才像话 哥们 |
[03:37] | We could rent one of these right here, | 我们可以租辆车 |
[03:38] | hit the casino, maybe the club. | 逛逛赌场 或许去俱乐部玩玩 |
[03:39] | Uh, I-I was thinking more along the lines of… | 而我想的是 |
[03:43] | camping trip. | 露营 |
[03:45] | Oh, you were… Oh. | 你… |
[03:47] | Uh, first of all, | 首先 |
[03:48] | no. | 不行 |
[03:49] | Second, it’s not up to you. | 其次 你说了不算 |
[03:51] | The bachelor party is strictly best man territory. | 单身派对是伴郎说了算 |
[03:54] | And by the way, your big date is what, | 顺便说一句 你大喜的日子还有多久 |
[03:56] | like two months away? | 就两个月了吧 |
[03:58] | So you need to officially tell the guy | 你得正式向伴郎发出邀请了 |
[04:00] | so that he can start planning something. | 好让他开始筹划 |
[04:04] | I still got some time. | 还有时间 |
[04:05] | Um, I-I’m gonna go check on those cameras. | 我去查查监控摄像头的事 |
[04:08] | What the… | 他妈… |
[04:09] | Did you see that? | 瞧见了没 |
[04:11] | He just sidestepped me. | 他回避我 |
[04:13] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[04:15] | It’s almost as though the thought of marriage | 好像一想到婚期将至 |
[04:16] | fills him with an impending sense of doom. | 就让他感觉末日来临 |
[04:19] | Oh, no, wait. That’s me. | 不 那是我 |
[04:28] | Nav system? | 有导航系统 |
[04:29] | Yeah, and it looks like Siegel made a stop | 对 看来西格尔来这前 |
[04:31] | just before he got here. | 还去过另一处 |
[04:33] | 537 West End Avenue. | 西区大街537号 |
[04:35] | Looks like Sam’s got a friend here in Manhattan. | 看来萨姆在曼哈顿有旧交 |
[04:38] | Sam Siegel, 46 years old, | 萨姆·西格尔 46岁 |
[04:40] | got his start in real estate development, | 是靠房地产发家的 |
[04:42] | and then he went on to launch | 然后在1999年创立 |
[04:43] | The Sapphire Coast Resort and Casino in 1999. | 宝石蓝海滨度假胜地和赌场 |
[04:45] | You don’t come to be a casino owner without making enemies. | 要做一个赌场主必会与人树敌 |
[04:47] | Look at Moe Greene in “The godfather.” | 《教父》里的莫·格林不就如此 |
[04:49] | And this guy seems to be a stand-up citizen. | 这家伙似乎是个杰出市民 |
[04:51] | He has a foundation that gives money to | 他有个基金会 专门捐钱给 |
[04:52] | charities and public schools. | 慈善机构和公立学校 |
[04:54] | All right, check with the staff at the casino. | 好 去查一下赌场员工 |
[04:56] | See if he had any meetings here in Manhattan | 看看他是否在曼哈顿约了人 |
[04:58] | and find out what time he left Atlantic City. | 查清他离开大西洋城的时间 |
[05:00] | All right. | 好 |
[05:02] | You know, if someone asked to meet me | 如果有人约我 |
[05:03] | at an abandoned warehouse in the dead of night, | 夜深人静时去废弃仓库见面 |
[05:06] | I’d pass. | 我肯定不去 |
[05:06] | I’ve written that scene enough times to know how it ends. | 这种场景我写过很多次了 绝没有好下场 |
[05:08] | Hey, that address that was on Siegel’s GPS? | 西格尔的导航仪上的那个地址 |
[05:11] | Turns out it’s a building where his ex-wife Rebecca lives. | 是他前妻瑞贝卡的居住的大厦 |
[05:14] | How long have they been divorced? | 他们离婚多久了 |
[05:15] | About six months. | 约六个月 |
[05:16] | Recent enough for there to still be hard feelings. | 时间不久 可能心里还有不快 |
[05:17] | Mm. Well, according to the neighbors, very hard feelings. | 根据邻居所述 那是相当不快 |
[05:19] | There was a report of a loud argument last night, | 昨晚有人报警投诉他们争吵声音太响 |
[05:22] | and neighbors said they saw Siegel leaving her place | 而且邻居说他们看见西格尔离开她家 |
[05:23] | just after 8:30. | 时间在八点半出头 |
[05:25] | That’s just before he was killed. | 刚好就在他遇害前 |
[05:26] | Yeah, we argued, but I didn’t kill him. | 对 我们是吵架了 但我没杀他 |
[05:29] | Was it normal for him to come and see you after the divorce? | 你们离婚后他经常来看你吗 |
[05:31] | No. | 不是 |
[05:33] | In fact, I hadn’t seen him in months. | 实际上我有几个月没见他了 |
[05:35] | We don’t really get along anymore. | 我们现在关系不太好 |
[05:37] | What were the two of you fighting about? | 你们当时为什么起争执 |
[05:42] | Ms. Siegel? | 西格尔太太 |
[05:44] | He said he was in trouble. | 他说他惹麻烦了 |
[05:46] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[05:47] | He wouldn’t say, | 他不肯说 |
[05:48] | but he wanted me to sign over an investment property | 可他想让我签字转让一处投资性房产 |
[05:50] | that was still in both of our names– | 目前仍在我们两个人名下 |
[05:52] | a building here in queens, | 是皇后区的一栋楼 |
[05:55] | just a store and some apartments. | 只是一家店面和几间公寓 |
[05:56] | I don’t know why, but… | 我不知道原因 可… |
[05:58] | he was very worked up about it. | 他非常着急要我签字 |
[06:00] | He offered me $1.5 million for my share, | 他出价一百五十万买我那份 |
[06:02] | which is as much as the whole place was worth. | 都够买下整栋楼了 |
[06:04] | He said his life depended on it. | 他说他要保命就指望它了 |
[06:09] | So this building… | 那么这栋楼… |
[06:11] | He offered you full price of $1.5 million instead of half, | 他出了全价一百五十万而不是半价 |
[06:14] | and you still said no? | 而你依然拒绝了 |
[06:16] | I didn’t know. I thought he was working an angle. | 我当时不知内情 还以为他有什么阴谋 |
[06:20] | I told him I couldn’t sign anything without my lawyer. | 我告诉他 没有律师在场 我是不会签的 |
[06:23] | And after Sam left your place last night, | 然后萨姆昨晚离开你家后 |
[06:25] | what’d you did? | 你干什么了 |
[06:27] | I was in my apartment for the rest of the evening. | 我后来整晚都待在家里 |
[06:32] | So the doorman confirms the ex-wife’s story. | 门卫也证实了她的口供 |
[06:35] | She was in her apartment all night. | 她整晚都待在公寓里 |
[06:37] | Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[06:38] | I just received a call from the mayor of Atlantic City. | 我刚接到大西洋城市长的电话 |
[06:40] | Mr. Siegel’s death is front-page news. | 西格尔先生的死登上了头版新闻 |
[06:42] | They’re asking about suspects. | 他们在打听嫌犯的消息 |
[06:44] | Yes, sir. So are we. | 是 长官 我们也在查 |
[06:45] | Well, how about the property he asked his ex to sign over to him? | 他让前妻签字转让给他的房产查得怎么样了 |
[06:48] | Anything on that? | 有进展吗 |
[06:49] | Um, just that the victim purchased it a year and a half ago | 只查到死者是一年半前购买的 |
[06:52] | and paid cash for the full amount. | 全额现金付款 |
[06:53] | Yeah, the real estate agent was surprised anyone bought it. | 对 房产经纪人还觉得挺吃惊呢 |
[06:55] | It had been on the market for… quite a while. | 这栋房产已经挂牌销售有段时间了 |
[06:58] | Just got off the phone with Sam Siegel’s office. | 我刚和萨姆·西格尔的办公室通过电话 |
[07:00] | Apparently, he didn’t leave Atlantic City alone last night. | 看来他昨晚不是一个人离开大西洋城 |
[07:03] | There was no indication of a passenger in his car. | 没有迹象表明他的车上有乘客 |
[07:05] | Not a passenger. | 不是个乘客 |
[07:06] | A driver. | 是个司机 |
[07:07] | Around 6:30, one of Sam’s regular drivers, Ralph Marino, | 六点半左右 萨姆一位常用司机拉夫·马里诺 |
[07:11] | picked him up in front of the casino | 去赌场门口接他 |
[07:12] | and drove him to New York city. | 然后驾车送他去纽约城 |
[07:13] | And where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[07:15] | No one knows. He didn’t show up for work today. | 没人知道 他今天没来上班 |
[07:16] | Which means he’s either floating in the Hudson… | 他要么被人灭口扔到河里 |
[07:18] | or he’s involved. | 要么他也有瓜葛 |
[07:19] | Well, what do we know about Mr. Marino? | 对马里诺先生有什么了解 |
[07:21] | Well, he’s no boy scout, that’s for sure. | 不是什么好人 那是肯定的 |
[07:23] | Background check shows felony racketeering | 背景调查发现他曾被控恶性诈骗 |
[07:24] | and assault charges. | 和人身侵犯 |
[07:26] | Put out an all points on Ralph Marino. | 对拉夫·马里诺进行全面通缉 |
[07:27] | I’ll have our brethren in Atlantic City do the same. | 我让大西洋城的同事也去下通缉令 |
[07:30] | You boys head down to Atlantic City to Siegel’s casino. | 你们几个去大西洋城西格尔的赌场 |
[07:33] | Talk to Marino’s friends and coworkers | 去找马里诺的朋友和同事问话 |
[07:35] | and see if any of them can shine some light on his whereabouts. | 看他们能不能提供他的下落 |
[07:38] | Meanwhile, Beckett, | 与此同时 贝克特 |
[07:39] | you run point from here, get unis canvassing for Marino, | 你在这里指挥 让巡警去搜寻马里诺 |
[07:42] | and figure out why in the hell Siegel was so desperate | 查明西格尔为何如此迫切要得到 |
[07:44] | to get control over that property in queens. | 皇后区那一处房产 |
[07:46] | Yes, sir. Come on, Castle. | 遵命 长官 走吧 卡塞尔 |
[07:48] | Oh, uh, Captain Gates said | 盖茨警监说 |
[07:49] | the boys are going to Atlantic City. | 我们几个去大西洋城 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I don’t think she meant you. | 对 我觉得她没说让你去 |
[07:53] | Actually, that’s my call. | 实际上 是我说了算 |
[07:55] | You’re with them. | 你也一起去 |
[08:01] | Besides, detective, | 另外 探长 |
[08:03] | I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do without him. | 没有他在 你的表现我拭目以待 |
[08:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:15] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:16] | Did you think I was gonna pass up | 你们以为我会错过 |
[08:18] | a road trip to the Boardwalk Empire, | 去大西洋帝国公路之旅吗 |
[08:20] | the east coast epicenter of dancing, gambling, showgirls, and sin? | 去东海岸的舞蹈 赌博 舞女的罪恶之都 |
[08:25] | You do realize, we’re going there to investigate a murder, | 你知道我们是去那儿调查凶案的吧 |
[08:26] | don’t you? | 对吧 |
[08:27] | Gentlemen, if I have learned one thing, | 先生们 如果人生教了我什么道理 |
[08:29] | it’s to not let a little thing like murder | 那就是不要让凶案这种小事 |
[08:32] | get in the way of having a good time. | 坏了我们玩乐的兴致 |
[08:34] | And also, shotgun. | 对了 我要副驾位子 |
[08:45] | Hey, Alexis. I hope you’re not answering | 阿丽克西斯 我希望你没接电话 |
[08:47] | because you are busy planning your girls’ night. | 是因为你正忙着筹划你的女孩之夜 |
[08:50] | Anyway, I’m going out of town on a case, | 不管怎样 我要出城调查一桩案子 |
[08:51] | and we may just be spending the night. | 今晚可能不回来了 |
[08:54] | Yeah. So I’ll call and I’ll check on you. | 对 所以我会打电话抽查 |
[08:55] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[08:56] | Come on, Castle. We are not spending the night. | 别逗了 卡塞尔 我们今晚不过夜 |
[08:59] | How can you say that? | 你怎能这么说 |
[09:00] | And maybe Ralph Marino will be very difficult to find, | 或许拉夫·马里诺很难找 |
[09:02] | and I think we should start looking at the craps tables. | 而且我觉得我们该从赌桌上开始找 |
[09:04] | – Yeah. – Oh, I’m starting to understand why you ditched Beckett. | -没错 -我有点理解为什么你要丢下贝克特了 |
[09:07] | A-and for the record, the one guy in this car | 我要声明 这辆车里唯一一个 |
[09:09] | who’s not a real cop is not allowed to call shotgun. | 不是真正的警察 不许抢副驾位 |
[09:12] | Called it fair and square. | 公平竞争 先叫先得 |
[09:13] | Maybe Castle’s right. | 也许卡塞尔说得对 |
[09:14] | I mean, if–since we’re gonna be there, | 反正我们也要去 |
[09:16] | we might as well consider the Sapphire | 何不考察一下宝石蓝适不适合 |
[09:17] | as a potential bachelor party venue. | 举办单身派对呢 |
[09:19] | I’m so happy you said that, | 我很高兴你这么说 |
[09:21] | because there are a number of establishments down there | 因为那里有好几个地方 |
[09:24] | that cater to bachelor party events. | 可以举办单身派对 |
[09:25] | I think maybe we should take a little sampling. | 我想我们应该体验一下 |
[09:27] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[09:28] | We are not sampling any clubs. | 我们不去体验这些俱乐部 |
[09:30] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | Come on, bro. Why are you stalling us on this? | 别这样 老兄 你干嘛要给我们泼冷水呢 |
[09:34] | Look, Javier, I-I… | 哈维尔 我 |
[09:36] | I got some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[09:39] | I had to ask Jenny’s half-brother Nelson | 我必须得请珍妮同父异母的弟弟尼尔森 |
[09:41] | to be my best man. | 做我的伴郎 |
[09:47] | Nelson? | 尼尔森 |
[09:49] | That guy I met at your birthday party? | 我在你生日会上见过的那个家伙 |
[09:51] | 16, with braces, | 才16岁 带牙套 |
[09:53] | couldn’t stop talking about being a mathlete. | 喋喋不休说要参加数学竞赛的那个家伙 |
[09:54] | It was a family thing. I-I didn’t have a choice. | 得照顾家里情绪 我别无选择 |
[09:56] | Yeah, you did. | 你当然可以选 |
[09:58] | No, actually, when it comes to weddings, | 不 其实在婚礼的问题上 |
[10:00] | uh, you don’t. Trust me. | 你确实没得选 相信我 |
[10:02] | You do not want to start a marriage with a family feud. | 你可不想一结婚就让亲家结仇 |
[10:09] | – This sucks. – I know. | -糟透了 -我知道 |
[10:12] | And I was gonna give you an awesome send-off, bro. | 兄弟 我本想给你来个潇洒的送别 |
[10:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:17] | Well, boys, I’m sorry. | 兄弟们 抱歉 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry it had to come to this. | 很抱歉事情到了这般田地 |
[10:21] | I didn’t want it to, but it looks like we have no choice. | 我也不想的 但我们似乎别无选择 |
[10:24] | There is no other way. | 别无他法了 |
[10:27] | I.B.P.W.O.C. | 只好明修栈道 暗度陈仓 |
[10:29] | Impromptu bachelor party while on case. | 利用查案之机来一个即兴的单身派对了 |
[10:40] | Ah, you smell that? | 嗅到了吗 |
[10:42] | That is the smell of hopes, | 那是希望 |
[10:43] | dreams, and endless opportunities. | 梦想和无尽机遇的气息 |
[10:45] | Not to be confused with cigarette smoke, | 别跟烟味 |
[10:46] | day drinking, and desperation. | 酒味和绝望的气息混淆了 |
[10:48] | Well, that’s the great thing about casinos– | 这就是赌场的绝妙之处 |
[10:49] | No clocks, no windows, and no judgments. | 没有时钟 没有窗户 也没人管你 |
[10:53] | How you doin’? | 好啊 美眉 |
[10:54] | Maybe we should stay the night. | 也许我们该在这儿过夜 |
[10:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | Detective Ryan, NYPD. | 莱恩警探 纽约警局 |
[10:59] | I’m here to investigate Mr. Siegel’s death. | 我来调查西格尔先生的死因 |
[11:00] | The concierge is right over there. | 礼宾员在那边 |
[11:02] | Nadine. | 娜蒂 |
[11:06] | Gentlemen, welcome to the Sapphire. | 先生们 欢迎来到宝石蓝 |
[11:07] | I’m Nadine, the personal concierge. | 我是娜蒂 私人礼宾员 |
[11:09] | We’re all devastated to learn about Sam. | 得知萨姆的死讯 我们都悲痛欲绝 |
[11:12] | We’re supposed to meet Sam’s business partner— Charlie Turner. | 我们想见见萨姆的合伙人 查理·特纳 |
[11:14] | We need to talk to him about one of your employees. | 我们要跟他谈谈你们一位员工 |
[11:16] | He asked me to escort you to his table. Follow me. | 他吩咐我带你们去见他 跟我来 |
[11:19] | And if you have any other questions about the hotel, | 如果你们想了解这家酒店的其他信息 |
[11:20] | don’t hesitate to ask. | 请随便问 |
[11:22] | Uh, actually, now that you mention it, | 事实上 既然你提到了 |
[11:23] | I’m curious, who’s playing on the main stage? | 我很好奇 谁在主台上演出 |
[11:26] | Just in case we have time to squeeze in a show. | 万一我们有时间去看演出呢 |
[11:29] | Well, we’re hosting | 我们本周末 |
[11:30] | an Elvis impersonators convention this weekend, | 要举办猫王模仿秀大赛 |
[11:32] | so we’re only featuring Carrot Top. | 所以只请了胡萝卜头表演 |
[11:34] | Carrot Top? I haven’t seen him perform | 胡萝卜头 自从他改头换面之后 |
[11:37] | since his crazy makeover. | 我还没看过他表演呢 |
[11:38] | It’ll be like a new show. | 演出也会焕然一新的 |
[11:41] | – Well? – Uh, no luck so far on Marino. | -如何 -目前还没查到马里诺的料 |
[11:43] | A.C.P.D. said that he’s not at his apartment, | 大西洋城警局说他不在公寓 |
[11:45] | nothing turned up on the canvass. | 搜寻也没有任何收获 |
[11:47] | What about the building in Queens? | 皇后区那栋楼查到什么吗 |
[11:49] | Well, online search shows that there’s no liens or lawsuits, | 网上搜到的结果显示没有任何的抵押和起诉 |
[11:51] | so there doesn’t seem to be anything unusual about it. | 所以看起来似乎没有不妥 |
[11:54] | Keep digging. | 继续查 |
[11:56] | Uh, look, Detective, | 探长 |
[11:58] | I know you’re probably thinking that I have you here | 我知道你认为我把你留下来 |
[12:00] | as some kind of punishment. | 可能是种变相惩罚 |
[12:02] | You’re a good cop, but I think you can be better | 你是个好警察 但我觉得你去掉些干扰 |
[12:05] | if you minimize the distractions. | 还能做得更好 |
[12:16] | Hell of a thing, losing Sam. | 痛失萨姆 真是让人伤心欲绝 |
[12:18] | You know, he and I started out in this business together? | 我们是联手创办了这家赌场 |
[12:20] | We built this place from the ground up. | 我们一砖一瓦把这里盖起来 |
[12:22] | Do you have any idea what Sam was doing in New York? | 你知道萨姆为什么去纽约吗 |
[12:25] | Wasn’t like him. He hated the city. | 不应该啊 他讨厌那个地方 |
[12:26] | Yo, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[12:29] | Good to see you back. | 欢迎回来 |
[12:30] | Anything you need, let me know. | 需要什么 尽管开口 |
[12:31] | You know what I need? | 知道我急需什么吗 |
[12:33] | I need my luck to change. | 转转运 |
[12:35] | I’m sure it will. | 一定会的 |
[12:38] | Big whale, lots of dough. | 大客户 有的是钱 |
[12:40] | What about Sam’s driver last night–Ralph Marino? | 昨晚给萨姆开车的拉夫·马里诺呢 |
[12:42] | What can you tell us about him? | 你对他有什么了解 |
[12:44] | Not much. He drove me a couple of times. | 没什么 他只给我开过几次车而已 |
[12:46] | Here’s his personnel file, like you asked. | 这是你们要的他的人事档案 |
[12:49] | Honestly, after what happened between them, | 说实在的 在他们之间发生过那件事以后 |
[12:52] | I don’t know why Sam kept him around. | 我不明白萨姆为什么还继续把他留在身边 |
[12:56] | Well, what happened? | 发生过什么事 |
[12:57] | Mr. Turner, sorry to interrupt. | 特纳先生 抱歉打断您一下 |
[13:00] | Facial recognition got a hit on a card counter. | 面部识别系统查出了一个记牌者 |
[13:01] | Table six, purple shirt. | 六号桌 穿紫色衬衫的那个人 |
[13:05] | Gentlemen, I’d like you to meet | 先生们 给你们介绍一下 |
[13:07] | my Security Tech Daniel Sullivan. | 我的安保顾问丹尼尔·苏利文 |
[13:09] | The same software you guys use to track terrorists, | 你们用来追查恐怖分子的软件 |
[13:12] | we use to track low-life thieves. | 我们用来揪出卑鄙的小偷 |
[13:15] | Security escort, table number six, | 安保人员 六号桌 |
[13:16] | purple striped shirt– guy’s counting cards. | 穿紫色条纹衬衫的家伙 是个记牌者 |
[13:24] | Looks like you run a tight ship. | 看来你手腕挺严啊 |
[13:26] | Everybody thinks they can beat the house. | 人人都自以为能诈赌场的钱 |
[13:28] | If you don’t lay down the law, they’ll rob you blind. | 如果你不管得严一点 他们就明目张胆 |
[13:31] | Well, you said something happened between Ralph and Sam. | 你刚刚说拉夫和萨姆之间有过节 |
[13:33] | What was that? | 是什么事 |
[13:35] | About a week ago, | 大约一周前 |
[13:37] | the two of them had a scuffle at the bar. | 他们俩在吧台前打了起来 |
[13:39] | About what? Sam asked this dancer to, uh… | 因为什么事 萨姆让一个舞者 |
[13:43] | blow on his dice. | 给他”吹箫” |
[13:46] | Turns out, she was Ralph’s girl. | 结果呢 她是拉夫的妞儿 |
[13:48] | Yeah, Sam was always a ladies’ man, | 对啊 萨姆总是喜欢拈花惹草 |
[13:50] | and a lot of those ladies were already spoken for. | 而且其中很多还名花有主 |
[13:53] | It seems like he was on a little hot streak lately. | 貌似他最近连连得手 |
[13:56] | But that’s the thing about luck, huh? | 但运气就是这样 |
[14:00] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[14:03] | It changes. | 它会变化 |
[14:06] | Thank you very much, Mr. Turner. | 非常感谢 特纳先生 |
[14:07] | We may need to interview some of your staff while we’re here. | 我们在这逗留期间可能还会找你的员工问话 |
[14:10] | Of course. | 请便 |
[14:11] | Nadine can help you with whatever you need. | 需要帮忙找娜蒂就行了 |
[14:13] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:15] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[14:17] | Ralph listed–as his emergency contact–his cousin. | 拉夫把他的表兄列为紧急联系人 |
[14:21] | Guess where he lives. | 你们猜这位表兄住在哪儿 |
[14:22] | Where? | 哪里 |
[14:23] | New York city. Eight blocks from our crime scene. | 纽约 离案发现场不过八个街区 |
[14:25] | Great place for Ralph to hide out. | 是拉夫绝佳的藏身之处 |
[14:31] | Going somewhere, Mr. Marino? | 要出门吗 马里诺先生 |
[14:34] | Hold it. | 不许动 |
[14:35] | Show us your hands, now. | 举起手来 快点 |
[14:43] | I know how it looks. | 我知道这看起来不妙 |
[14:44] | But I swear to god and my mother, I didn’t kill him. | 但我发誓 人不是我杀的 |
[14:46] | That’s why you run away from me with 9-millimeter | 所以你裤子上别着把9毫米手枪 |
[14:48] | tucked in your pants, | 一见我就跑 |
[14:49] | ’cause you’re innocent? | 是因为你是无辜的吗 |
[14:51] | Come on, Ralph. | 得了吧 拉夫 |
[14:52] | We know that you and Sam weren’t on the best of terms. | 我们知道你跟萨姆关系并不好 |
[14:54] | He and I were square. I would never hurt him. | 我们两清了 我绝不会伤害他的 |
[14:56] | Look, all I did was drive him. I wasn’t there when he was shot. | 我只是开车送他而已 他被杀时我并不在场 |
[15:00] | Why not? You were his driver. | 为什不在场 你不是他的司机吗 |
[15:02] | So what did you do, go for a midnight stroll? | 那你做什么去了 半夜闲逛吗 |
[15:04] | As a matter of fact, yeah. | 说起来确实如此 |
[15:06] | A-after he spoke to his ex, he told me to take him out | 见完他前妻后 他便让我送他去 |
[15:08] | to this abandoned warehouse on the other side of town. | 城市另一头的一个废弃的仓库 |
[15:11] | He said there was someone he needed to meet. | 他说要在那儿见一个人 |
[15:13] | He said he needed to meet him alone. | 而且要单独见面 |
[15:15] | – Who? – Don’t know. | -见谁 -我也不知道 |
[15:16] | Sam gave me 500 bucks, told me to find my own way home, | 萨姆给我了我五百块 让我自己想办法回去 |
[15:19] | So I-I crashed at my cousin’s place. | 所以我就去我表兄家借宿 |
[15:22] | And this morning, I– I hear what happened on the radio. | 今早我在收音机上听到了发生的事情 |
[15:25] | I figured, with my record, folks would be looking at me. | 我猜以我的案底 警察必然会找上我 |
[15:30] | Did you see anybody else there before you left? | 你离开前有见到别的什么人吗 |
[15:32] | Black S.U.V. drove up to the dock just as I was leaving, | 我离开时看到一辆黑色SUV开过来 |
[15:35] | but I didn’t see who was inside. | 但是没有看清车里的人 |
[15:37] | Ballistics is checking your 9. | 弹道科在给你的枪做对比 |
[15:39] | You better hope it’s not a match. | 你最好祈祷结果不匹配 |
[15:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得是他吗 |
[15:46] | I think he’s not stupid enough to kill Sam, | 我认为他知道自己必受怀疑 |
[15:49] | knowing it’ll just point right back at him. | 就不会傻到去杀萨姆 |
[15:51] | So Sam drove up to new york | 那么萨姆坐车来到纽约 |
[15:53] | to secure the property in Queens from his ex-wife. | 想要从前妻手中拿到皇后区的地产 |
[15:57] | And then went to the docks to meet with someone. | 然后去到码头去见一个人 |
[16:01] | Sounds like someone was expecting the property, | 听上去像是有人等着接收那座房子 |
[16:04] | and when Sam couldn’t deliver, they killed him. | 萨姆没能把房子交出来 他们便杀了他 |
[16:07] | Why? What’s so special about that property? | 为什么呢 这座房子到底有何特别之处 |
[16:12] | Ladies, thank you so much. | 女士们 真是多谢了 |
[16:13] | You have no idea. These will not go to waste. | 你们绝想不到 我一定会物尽其用的 |
[16:14] | Thank you. All right. All right. | 多谢 听着 听着 |
[16:17] | It was not easy, but I did it. | 虽然颇费功夫 但我还是搞到手了 |
[16:19] | I managed to get three front-row seats | 我拿到了三张前排的 |
[16:21] | to the burlesque show at the borgata, | 赌场喜剧演出的票 |
[16:23] | Also reservations at a premium table | 还在X俱乐部预订了贵宾桌 |
[16:26] | at the X club with bottle service. | 以及酒水服务 |
[16:27] | – Sweet. – What’d you guys come up with? | -很不错嘛 -你们查到了什么 |
[16:30] | Well, Sam’s assistant didn’t know anything | 萨姆的助理完全不知道 |
[16:31] | about the property in Queens, | 皇后区地产的事 |
[16:32] | But she did remember something odd about yesterday. | 但是她提到昨天确实发生了点不寻常的事 |
[16:34] | Apparently, Sam followed his usual morning routine– | 萨姆按他的常规晨间安排 |
[16:37] | he had a massage in the hotel, | 先在宾馆作了按摩 |
[16:38] | then a meeting with his casino manager, | 然后与赌场经理开会 |
[16:40] | Then after lunch, he came back with a bloody lip. | 午餐后 他回来时唇角带血 |
[16:42] | How’d he get it? | 怎么弄成那样 |
[16:43] | Well, Sam was evasive, but his assistant said, | 萨姆闪烁其词 但是他的助理说 |
[16:45] | it looked like someone hit him. | 看起来像是被人打得 |
[16:47] | So Sam gets punched, and soon after, | 所以萨姆挨了一拳 而不久之后 |
[16:49] | he rushes off to new york, | 他匆忙赶到纽约 |
[16:50] | frantically trying to get that property. | 急切得想要回那处地产 |
[16:53] | Then he’s shot dead. | 再然后就被枪杀了 |
[16:54] | Well, it’s gotta be connected. | 这其中必然有联系 |
[16:55] | The problem is, we don’t know who threw that punch. | 问题是 我们并不知道这一拳是谁打的 |
[16:59] | I think I know how we can find out. | 我想我知道怎么找出那个人 |
[17:05] | You said yesterday at 2:00 p.m.? | 你是说昨天下午两点钟吗 |
[17:06] | Yeah, that’s correct. | 是的 没错 |
[17:10] | It’ll take a second for facial recognition | 面部识别软件需要一些时间 |
[17:11] | to pick out Mr. Siegel in all the footage. | 把西格尔先生从监控录像带中找出来 |
[17:15] | Do you keep former guests in the system? | 你们会把以前顾客的数据保留在系统里吗 |
[17:17] | Sure do. That’s how we flag gamblers with priors. | 当然了 这样才能标记出有前科的赌徒 |
[17:22] | – What about me? – Let’s see. Richard… Castle. | -我呢 -我看看 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[17:27] | Oh, resident, new york city… | 居住地 纽约 |
[17:30] | Disorderly conduct, resisting arrest in 2003, and, uh, | 2003年妨害社会治安 拒捕 |
[17:34] | apparently last time you were at the Sapphire, | 看来上回你来宝石蓝 |
[17:36] | you accidentally | 一个无心之失 |
[17:37] | set a mattress on fire, | 把床垫点着了 |
[17:39] | and the drapes were covered in jam. | 而且当时窗帘上到处是果酱什么的 |
[17:44] | Yeah. That was a fun night. | 是呀 那真是个美好的夜晚 |
[17:47] | Check. | 记录属实 |
[17:48] | Ah, here he is. | 找到他了 |
[17:48] | That’s Mr. Siegel, | 那是西格尔先生 |
[17:50] | leaving the elevator at 2:00 p.M. | 下午两点 出电梯 |
[17:53] | He already has a bloody lip. Can you back that up to earlier? | 他嘴唇已经流血了 能倒回到之前吗 |
[17:59] | Sir, am I interrupting? | 长官 现在方便吗 |
[18:00] | Just running background on the tenants in the Queens building. | 正在察看皇后区那栋楼的租客背景 |
[18:04] | I-I think I might know why someone wanted Sam dead. | 我想我大概知道为什么有人想要萨姆死 |
[18:08] | According to his bank, Sam wired over $10 million | 根据银行记录 昨天萨姆从宝石蓝的 |
[18:10] | out of the Sapphire’s business account yesterday, | 商业帐户电汇出超过一千万 |
[18:12] | wiping it clean. | 将其洗劫一空 |
[18:14] | $10 million? Wh-where did he transfer it to? | 一千万 他汇到哪里 |
[18:17] | To an offshore account in the Caymans. | 一个开曼群岛的离岸帐户 |
[18:23] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[18:24] | So here he is, parting ways with the pit boss | 看他在这儿 在赌桌边 |
[18:26] | at one of the tables. | 与赌场监管人告别 |
[18:30] | No bloody lip yet. Let it play, please. | 那会儿嘴唇还没破 请继续放吧 |
[18:39] | Is there another angle on that? | 还有其他角度的镜头拍到吗 |
[18:44] | that’s Charlie Turner, Sam’s business partner. | 那是查理·特纳 萨姆的生意伙伴 |
[18:45] | Why would charlie attack sam? | 为什么查理会打萨姆 |
[18:47] | I think I know. | 我想我知道原因 |
[18:48] | That was beckett. | 刚才是贝克特的电话 |
[18:49] | Sam Siegel’s been embezzling from the casino. | 萨姆·西格尔在挪用赌场资金 |
[18:52] | He’s ripped ’em off for millions. | 而且已经盗走了上千万 |
[18:53] | Sounds like sam was trying to beat the house. | 听上去萨姆想诈赌场的钱 |
[18:55] | And Charlie laid down the law. | 而查理则严惩不贷 |
[19:02] | Something you forgot to tell us, Charlie? | 查理 你是不是有什么事忘了交待 |
[19:04] | Business partners have disputes. | 生意伙伴也会有分歧 |
[19:08] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 这不是大事 |
[19:09] | What was it about? | 那你们为什么起争执 |
[19:11] | The thread count on the new sheets. | 关于新床单的品种有不同意见罢了 |
[19:13] | Not the 10-plus million that Sam stole from the casino? | 不是因为萨姆从赌场挪用的一千多万吗 |
[19:16] | You knew he was embezzling. | 你知道他在挪用公款 |
[19:18] | Okay, yeah, I knew. So? | 是的 我承认我知道 那又如何 |
[19:19] | So it’s 10 million motives for murder. | 那就有一千万个理由杀了他 |
[19:22] | You know, you may have noticed, | 你们可能已经注意到了 |
[19:23] | we have a few cameras here at the casino. | 赌场里遍布了摄像头 |
[19:25] | Take a look. | 你们大可以查看一下 |
[19:26] | I was here, not in New York, killing my partner. | 我一直在这 而非在纽约谋杀我的合作伙伴 |
[19:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:31] | ‘Cause that right hook kinda looks like a warning to me. | 我觉得这一记右勾拳看上去像是个警告 |
[19:36] | Yeah, you know, this town… | 你知道吗 在这座城市里 |
[19:38] | If you’re not careful, it corrupts your soul. | 不小心点 就会毁了自己 |
[19:41] | Sam and I were partners 20 years, | 萨姆和我已经是20年的搭档了 |
[19:43] | and still, he thinks it’s okay to steal from me? | 即便如此 他就觉得可以偷我的钱了吗 |
[19:45] | When I saw he’d transferred the $10 million out, | 我发现他转出了一千万美金后 |
[19:47] | I found him on the casino floor, | 就去赌场找到了他 |
[19:49] | and he denied even knowing about it. | 结果他说他根本不知此事 |
[19:51] | Can you believe it? So I punched him, | 换你你信吗 所以我给了他一拳 |
[19:52] | and I told him, friend or no friend, | 并告诉他 不管是不是朋友 |
[19:54] | he better have that money back in my account, | 他都最好把钱赶紧打回我账户 |
[19:56] | or he’d never walk again. | 否则就让他一辈子不能走路 |
[19:57] | So I must have scared him, | 我一定是吓到他了 |
[19:59] | because I get a call a few hours later, and he said | 因为几小时后我接到电话 他说 |
[20:01] | he’d have the money back in my account today. | 他会在今天把钱打到我账户 |
[20:04] | And now it’s today. | 到了今天 |
[20:05] | And my friend is dead, and the money’s still gone. | 我朋友死了 钱还是不见踪影 |
[20:10] | So the boys checked security footage, | 他们查看了监控录像 |
[20:11] | and they said that Charlie was on the casino floor the whole night. | 他们说查理一整晚都在赌场 |
[20:15] | He could’ve paid someone. | 他也许雇了别人 |
[20:17] | Yeah, but why would he kill Sam | 可能吧 但是为什么他还没拿到钱 |
[20:18] | before he got his money? | 就杀了萨姆呢 |
[20:19] | And if Sam actually stole something, | 如果萨姆真的偷了 |
[20:21] | why wasn’t he on a plane to Barbados? | 为什么不坐飞机逃去巴巴多斯岛 |
[20:22] | Why was he wasting his time coming up to New York? | 为什么还要浪费时间来纽约 |
[20:25] | And how is all this connected to the property in Queens? | 而这一切又和皇后区的房产有何联系呢 |
[20:28] | I think we’re missing something. | 我觉得我们还少些什么 |
[20:29] | There’s some piece of the puzzle that’ll help make | 还缺少一些能够让萨姆看起来 |
[20:31] | all of Sam’s seemingly random actions make sense. | 毫无规律的行为解释得通的线索 |
[20:37] | Actually, that’s something | 实际上 这种事 |
[20:38] | that Castle’s pretty good at, | 是卡塞尔最拿手的 |
[20:40] | taking a look at what we have | 看着已有的线索 |
[20:41] | and then helping to find that piece. | 然后找出缺少的那一块 |
[20:44] | Mr. Castle likes to throw | 卡塞尔先生喜欢 |
[20:45] | a whole lot of crazy theories against the wall. | 丢出一大堆疯狂的理论 |
[20:47] | Real detectives don’t have that luxury. | 真正的警探可没有那闲工夫 |
[20:50] | It’s our job to look at the facts. | 我们的工作是关注于事实 |
[20:53] | The bank report indicates that Sam moved the money at 9:47 a.m. | 银行记录显示萨姆早上9点47分取走了钱 |
[20:57] | Via electronic transfer on their web site. | 通过他们的网站上的电子转账 |
[20:59] | Now if we can find out who Sam talked to | 如果我们能查出在此之前萨姆 |
[21:01] | or met with right before that, | 和谁交谈过或见过面 |
[21:02] | we could maybe figure out what’s going on. | 也许就能搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[21:05] | – 9:47? – Yes. | -9点47吗 -对 |
[21:07] | Sam’s assistant has him… | 萨姆的助手给他安排了 |
[21:10] | at a massage. | 全身按摩 |
[21:12] | Yeah, Mr. Siegel had an hour session yesterday at 9:00. | 对 西格尔先生昨天9点做了一小时的按摩 |
[21:16] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[21:17] | Well, we need to know if Sam made | 我们想要知道萨姆在按摩的时候 |
[21:18] | or received any phone calls or perhaps any visitors | 有没有接打电话或者有没有 |
[21:21] | during his session. | 来访者 |
[21:22] | No. He was very focused on the service. | 没有 他很专注地享受按摩 |
[21:25] | Amber, we know he went online at 9:47. | 安玻 我们知道他9点47分上网了 |
[21:27] | We just need to know if he made contact with anybody | 我们只想知道他在此前后有没有 |
[21:28] | right before or right after. | 和其他人接触 |
[21:30] | I told you, he wasn’t on the phone and he wasn’t online. | 我说了 他既没上网也没打电话 |
[21:33] | Well, what with mobile devices being so small and slim, | 现在的移动设备小巧玲珑 |
[21:35] | perhaps he had it in his hand. | 也许他就抓在手上 |
[21:37] | His hands were otherwise occupied. | 他的手 有其他事要忙 |
[21:46] | Oh. Oh. I get it. | 明白了 |
[21:49] | That–that kind of massage. | 是那种按摩啊 |
[21:51] | So then Sam didn’t make the transfer. | 那么萨姆没有转账 |
[21:54] | He didn’t steal the money. Somebody stole it from him. | 他没有偷钱 有人从他那里偷钱了 |
[21:56] | Uh, Amber, we need to know if, um, | 安玻 我们想知道是否 |
[21:58] | perhaps there was anything, uh, | 也许有什么 |
[22:00] | maybe, unusual about the appointment. | 也许 预约的时候有什么不寻常的 |
[22:02] | The only thing that seemed odd was that | 唯一奇怪的事情是 |
[22:04] | Nadine called that morning to confirm the appointment. | 那天早上是娜蒂打电话来确定预约 |
[22:06] | Nadine– the personal concierge? | 娜蒂 那个私人礼宾员吗 |
[22:08] | Why was that unusual? | 那有什么不寻常的 |
[22:10] | Mr. Siegel’s assistant usually books the appointment. | 通常是西格尔先生的助手来预订 |
[22:12] | This was the first time Nadine ever called. | 这是第一次娜蒂打电话来 |
[22:14] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[22:15] | Did you say her name was Nadine Espinoza? | 你说她的名字是娜蒂·埃斯皮诺萨吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah, the concierge. That name mean anything to you? | 对 礼宾员 你熟悉这个名字吗 |
[22:19] | Uh, Espinoza | 埃斯皮诺萨 |
[22:21] | is the last name of one of the tenants | 是萨姆在皇后区房产的 |
[22:22] | in Sam’s building in Queens– uh… | 某个住户的姓氏 |
[22:25] | Teresa and Juan. | 特瑞莎和胡安 |
[22:26] | They run the bodega on the ground floor, | 他们在一楼开杂货店 |
[22:28] | and they have a daughter named Nadine. | 他们的女儿名字就是娜蒂 |
[22:30] | That’s our connection. | 这就是联系 |
[22:31] | Ryan, bring her in. | 莱恩 带她回局里 |
[22:33] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[22:35] | Nadine’s supervisor said she left her office | 娜蒂的主管说她十分钟前 |
[22:36] | ten minutes ago, claimed she needed to go home sick. | 离开了办公室 说她病了要回家 |
[22:39] | – Well, there’s a chance we can catch her outside. – Let’s go. | -我们还有机会在外面抓住她 -走吧 |
[22:45] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[22:50] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[22:51] | No! No! Help! | 不 不 救命啊 |
[23:00] | We’re not gonna be seeing Carrot Top tonight, are we? | 我们今晚看不了胡萝卜头喜剧表演了是吗 |
[23:09] | Yeah, so, honey, it turns out | 是啊 亲爱的 看来 |
[23:10] | I am going to be stuck here for the rest of the night. | 今晚我都得耗在这里了 |
[23:14] | well, is everything all right? | 一切顺利吧 |
[23:15] | Yeah, yeah, just– | 是的是的 只是 |
[23:16] | The case just got a little complicated. | 案子变得有点复杂 |
[23:20] | But I want you to have a great time tonight | 不过我希望你今晚和你的闺蜜们 |
[23:21] | with your girlfriends. | 玩得开心 |
[23:22] | I will, if you promise to be safe. | 我会的 你要保证安安全全的 |
[23:25] | Deal. Love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[23:26] | Love you, too. | 爱你 |
[23:29] | Hey, Jules. Come on in. | 嗨 茱尔斯 进来吧 |
[23:31] | I’ve got my fave “Get over a breakup” snack, | 我带来了最爱的”分手快乐”零食 |
[23:33] | and a kick-ass chick flick– “Bridesmaids,” of course. | 当然还有超赞的爱情喜剧电影《伴娘》 |
[23:37] | Okay. Uh, the girls are on their way, | 好的 她们正在路上 |
[23:39] | and it turns out, my dad’s out of town, | 而且凑巧的是 我爸爸出城了 |
[23:41] | so we have the whole place to ourselves. | 所以家里只有我们了 |
[23:43] | Cool. | 酷 |
[23:45] | By the way, Mena said her boyfriend might swing by | 对了 米娜说她男朋友可能顺路来 |
[23:47] | and drop off her jacket. | 给她送件外套 |
[23:49] | Isn’t he friends with Brian from homeroom? | 他是不是跟布莱恩是朋友 |
[23:51] | Hot-as-hell Brian? Yeah. | 帅到爆的那个布莱恩吗 没错 |
[23:53] | I think they’re doing a bros’ night at the movies. | 他们要去电影院过兄弟之夜 |
[23:56] | Well, maybe we could invite them over, too, | 也许我们可以把他们也邀请过来 |
[23:58] | all watch a movie here. | 一起在这儿看电影 |
[23:59] | – Brian? – Yeah. | -布莱恩 -对 |
[24:01] | He’s, like, a total jock. | 他是体优生唉 |
[24:03] | Completely the opposite of your type. | 跟你喜欢的型完全相反 |
[24:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:06] | He’s so… not Ashley. | 他非常 不像阿什利 |
[24:10] | I’ll text Mena. | 我来给米娜发信息 |
[24:15] | So Beckett says the plates on the SUV came back as stolen. | 贝克特说SUV的车牌是偷来的 |
[24:18] | Most likely the same SUV that was spotted | 很有可能是在萨姆被杀的 |
[24:19] | coming out of that abandoned warehouse where Sam was killed. | 那个废弃仓库被人看到开出来的那辆 |
[24:22] | If it’s the same car, why would they want Nadine? | 如果是同一辆车 他们为什么要抓娜蒂 |
[24:24] | Because whatever this is, Nadine is knee-deep in it. | 因为不管怎么回事 娜蒂定是参与其中 |
[24:26] | Try neck-deep. | 是深陷其中 |
[24:28] | A.C.P.D. let me check into | 大西洋城警察让我检查了 |
[24:29] | that laptop in Nadine’s work bag. | 娜蒂工作包里的笔记本电脑 |
[24:31] | I checked her browser history. | 我看了她的浏览器历史记录 |
[24:32] | Guess who paid a visit to the New Reserve Bank website | 猜猜谁在昨天早上9点47分 |
[24:35] | yesterday at 9:47 a.m.? | 登陆了新储银行的网站 |
[24:38] | Nadine’s our thief? | 娜蒂是我们要找的贼吗 |
[24:39] | Yep, our concierge pulled quite a score. | 是的 礼宾员干了一大票啊 |
[24:42] | She logged in with Sam’s account information | 她用萨姆的帐号登陆 |
[24:43] | and transferred the 10 mil. | 转了一千万 |
[24:45] | So whoever took her is after the money. | 劫走她的人是为了要钱 |
[24:48] | They tried to get it from Sam. When that didn’t work, | 他们本想跟萨姆要 没拿到 |
[24:50] | they killed him, and now they’ve gone for Nadine. | 就杀了他 现在又盯上了娜蒂 |
[24:52] | Okay, but we still don’t know who “they” are. | 但还是不知道”他们”是谁 |
[24:54] | There’s only one person who makes any sense. | 能让一切都说得通的只有一个人 |
[24:57] | The guy whose money it is. | 这笔钱的主人 |
[25:00] | Why would I kidnap my own concierge? | 我为什么要绑架自己赌场的礼宾员 |
[25:02] | Because you found out she was the one who stole your money. | 因为你发现是她偷了你的钱 |
[25:04] | Nadine stole my money? | 娜蒂偷了我的钱 |
[25:06] | You can stop the theatrics. We know you know. | 不要再装了 我们知道你已经发现了 |
[25:09] | Mr. Turner, | 特纳先生 |
[25:10] | your casino maintains a fleet of black SUVs | 你的赌场有很多辆黑色SUV |
[25:12] | to shuttle around your high-rollers. | 来接送你的贵宾 |
[25:15] | All the casinos do. That doesn’t prove anything. | 所有赌场都有 这证明不了什么 |
[25:17] | Well, then you won’t mind if we inspect them. | 那你肯定不介意让我们检查一下 |
[25:19] | Just to make sure they’re all accounted for. | 确认每辆车都没有嫌疑 |
[25:21] | We’re done here. | 到此为止了 |
[25:22] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[25:23] | You people are here from another state. | 你们从另一个州过来 |
[25:26] | You have no jurisdiction and you have no warrant, | 在这里没有管辖权 也没有搜查令 |
[25:27] | and I believe I’ve tolerated your presence long enough. | 我想我对你们已经忍无可忍了 |
[25:30] | Get out of my casino. | 滚出我的赌场 |
[25:32] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[25:32] | Do I look like I’m kidding? | 我像是在开玩笑吗 |
[25:34] | I want you to leave now. | 给我立刻离开 |
[25:36] | Can he do that? | 他能这么做吗 |
[25:40] | What? How did you guys get kicked out? | 什么 你们怎么被赶出来了 |
[25:42] | Turns out Charlie’s version | 查理宣称要全力配合 |
[25:43] | of full cooperation isn’t all that full. | 到头来也是有所保留的 |
[25:45] | The only reason he kicked us out | 他赶我们出来 |
[25:46] | is because he’s behind the whole thing. | 是因为他才是幕后黑手 |
[25:48] | Yeah, but kidnap somebody right in front of his casino? | 但在他的赌场门口进行绑架 |
[25:51] | That’s a bit bold. | 也太胆大妄为了 |
[25:52] | If he knew it was her, why would he wait? | 如果他知道是她 他干嘛等这么久 |
[25:54] | Why didn’t he just grab her in the casino | 为何不在她当班的时候 |
[25:55] | while she was on shift? | 在赌场里截住她 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I mean, he did seem genuinely surprised | 有道理 我们说偷钱的人是娜蒂时 |
[25:59] | when we told him it was Nadine. | 他确实挺吃惊的 |
[26:01] | Maybe he didn’t know. | 说不定他并不知晓 |
[26:02] | Yeah, but he’s the only one with motive. | 但他是唯一有动机的人 |
[26:03] | Well, not necessarily. | 也不一定啊 |
[26:04] | What if someone else knew what Nadine did | 如果有其他人知道是娜蒂干的 |
[26:06] | and wanted the money? | 并想得到这笔钱呢 |
[26:07] | How would they find out? | 那他们怎么发现的呢 |
[26:09] | Maybe Nadine told ’em. | 说不定是娜蒂说的 |
[26:11] | I mean, that would explain the phone records. | 这就能解释电话记录了 |
[26:13] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[26:14] | Listen, I pulled her phone history. | 听着 我调出了她的电话记录 |
[26:15] | She called a number inside the casino immediately before | 她在9点47分转账前后打了两通电话 |
[26:18] | and after making that transfer at 9:47. | 给一个赌场内部号码 |
[26:21] | I tracked down the extension to a-a Daniel Sullivan. | 通过分机号码查到是一个叫丹尼尔·苏利文的人 |
[26:25] | Daniel? That’s Charlie’s security guy. | 丹尼尔吗 是查理的安保人员 |
[26:27] | That would explain | 这就能解释 |
[26:28] | how Nadine got ahold of Sam’s passwords. | 娜蒂是怎么拿到萨姆的密码的 |
[26:29] | Daniel is her partner. | 丹尼尔是她的同伙 |
[26:31] | He’s got eyes and ears all over that casino. | 他能监视赌场的每一个角落 |
[26:33] | All right. See what he knows. | 好的 去问他话 |
[26:33] | We can’t. | 没法问啊 |
[26:34] | He’s inside the casino, | 他在赌场里 |
[26:36] | And their security won’t let us back in. | 保安不会让我们再进去的 |
[26:39] | Okay, sit tight. I’m driving down. | 按兵不动 我这就过去 |
[26:41] | No, no, no. Beckett, you don’t have to do that. | 不 不用 贝克特 你不用过来 |
[26:43] | – No, no, we got – We really have– we got it. | -不用 我们… -我们能行 |
[26:44] | Yeah, she’s gone. | 她挂电话了 |
[26:48] | So I told coach, if I’m open on the 3, | 我跟教练说 如果我在3号位无人盯防 |
[26:50] | the point guard better feed me. | 控球后卫最好传球给我 |
[26:51] | That’s really interesting. | 真的很有趣 |
[26:53] | But did you have to invite half the team over? | 但有必要把半支球队的人都请来吗 |
[26:56] | I like your hair. It’s… | 我喜欢你的头发 它是… |
[26:59] | red. | 红色的 |
[27:05] | Will you excuse me for a sec? | 失陪 |
[27:08] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[27:10] | Can it wait a second? I think someone just broke the blender. | 不能等等吗 有人把搅拌机弄坏了 |
[27:11] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[27:12] | Jamie Cruz just posted an update on Facebook | 杰米·克鲁斯刚在脸谱网上更新了状态 |
[27:14] | that you’re having a party. | 说你家开派对 |
[27:15] | – What? – He’s kind of a loser, though, | -什么 -不过他是个衰仔 |
[27:18] | so I’m–I’m sure he doesn’t have that many friends. | 我估计他没什么朋友 |
[27:20] | Yeah. I mean, how many people are just sitting at home | 是啊 闲在家里等着有人开派对的人 |
[27:21] | waiting to hear about a party? | 又有多少呢 |
[27:33] | This is the worst impromptu bachelor party while on case ever. | 这是史上办案时最烂的即兴单身派对 |
[27:37] | This is humiliating. | 这太丢人了 |
[27:38] | We’re homicide detectives with the NYPD. | 我们可是纽约警局的凶案组警探 |
[27:40] | Unfortunately, we’re in New Jersey. | 不幸的是 我们在新泽西 |
[27:42] | At least we’re not on a ticking clock | 但至少眼下没什么急事 |
[27:43] | because a woman’s been kidnapped. | 虽然有个女人被绑架了 |
[27:44] | Oh, wait. We are. | 等等 刻不容缓啊 |
[27:46] | There’s gotta be some other way we can get in. | 总归有办法能让我们进去吧 |
[27:56] | What if I told you, I could get us back in the hotel, | 如果我告诉你们 我有办法 |
[27:58] | past security, all… | 避过面部识别 |
[28:00] | while circumventing facial recognition? | 通过保安 重新打入赌场内部呢 |
[28:02] | How the hell are you gonna do that? | 怎么才能做到呢 |
[28:33] | Very nice. | 够帅气 |
[28:35] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[28:39] | How do you know she wasn’t talking to me? | 你怎么知道她不是对我说的 |
[28:41] | What, Elvis can’t be brown? | 怎么 棕色皮肤当不了猫王吗 |
[28:43] | I’m Elvez. | 我是拉丁版猫王 |
[28:47] | Hey. How you doin’? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[29:09] | What the hell? | 搞什么飞机 |
[29:10] | We’d like a word about Nadine. | 我们想跟你谈谈娜蒂 |
[29:13] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[29:14] | Does it look like we’re joking? | 我像是在开玩笑吗 |
[29:20] | Okay. Why are you guys dressed like that? | 好吧 你们干嘛穿成这样 |
[29:24] | A better question is, | 更重要的问题是 |
[29:25] | why did Nadine call you at 9:48 yesterday? | 娜蒂为何在昨天9点48分打电话给你 |
[29:30] | You know about that? | 被你们发现了 |
[29:32] | We know you two were partners. | 我们知道你们是同伙 |
[29:34] | Who took her? | 谁劫走了她 |
[29:35] | Who was in the SUV? | SUV里的人是谁 |
[29:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:39] | I… this wasn’t supposed to happen. | 事情不该发展成这样的 |
[29:42] | Are you guys saying that you accidentally stole | 你是在说 你只是碰巧 |
[29:45] | $10 million from Charlie and Sam? | 从查理和萨姆那偷了一千万吗 |
[29:47] | No, we didn’t steal it. | 没有 我们不想偷钱 |
[29:49] | We were–we were using it as leverage. | 我们只想用钱作筹码 |
[29:52] | To get Sam to hand over that building in Queens for her parents. | 让萨姆交出皇后区她父母住的那栋楼 |
[29:56] | Yeah, but it– it’s not why you think. | 没错 但原因跟你们想的不一样 |
[29:59] | Nadine and I started dating a few months ago. | 几个月前 娜蒂和我开始约会 |
[30:04] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[30:05] | We wanted to start over, move somewhere, | 我们想移居别处开始新生活 |
[30:08] | but Sam wouldn’t let her go. | 可萨姆不肯让她走 |
[30:09] | They were an item? | 他们是一对吗 |
[30:10] | No, only in his mind. | 不 是他一厢情愿 |
[30:12] | She refused all of his advances, but he wouldn’t stop. | 她拒绝了他给的所有好处 可他不肯罢手 |
[30:16] | Why didn’t she report him? | 她为什么不举报他 |
[30:17] | Because this was his casino. | 因为这是他的赌场 |
[30:19] | Nobody would’ve taken her seriously. | 没人会把她的话当回事 |
[30:21] | She tried to quit about a year ago. | 她一年前试图辞职 |
[30:22] | That’s when he bought her parents’ building | 他就买下她父母住的那栋楼 |
[30:25] | and threatened to evict ’em | 并威胁说如果她不跟他上床 |
[30:27] | if she didn’t sleep with him. | 就把她父母赶出去 |
[30:28] | I had to do something to stop him. | 我必须想办法阻止他 |
[30:30] | So you came up with a plan to hold the money hostage | 所以你想到扣下这笔钱 |
[30:32] | until he turned over the deed? | 直到他交出房子的契约 |
[30:34] | He was gonna sign it over as a quitclaim, | 他本来是要签放弃产权的合约 |
[30:36] | and then I was gonna transfer the money back. | 然后我会把钱转回来 |
[30:39] | And then Nadine would be free. | 到时候娜蒂就自由了 |
[30:41] | None of this explains who killed Sam. | 可这也解释不了谁杀了萨姆 |
[30:45] | Something about the money made Sam panic. | 这笔钱让萨姆惊慌失措 |
[30:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:50] | When I called Sam to give him | 当我打电话给萨姆 |
[30:52] | instructions about the deed, | 让他按我的指示解除契约 |
[30:54] | he told me, I stole the wrong person’s money. | 他告诉我 我偷错了钱 |
[30:58] | And he told me, when they found out, we’d all be dead. | 他告诉我如果被他们发现 我们都死定了 |
[31:03] | Who was he talking about? | 他指的是谁 |
[31:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:09] | Oh, hey, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[31:10] | Uh, we were just leaving. | 我们正要离开 |
[31:12] | This isn’t the ballroom. Huh. | 这里不是舞厅啊 |
[31:19] | Let me guess. Facebook? | 我来猜猜 脸谱网上获悉的 |
[31:21] | Twitter. You might want to just leave this open, by the way. | 是推特 顺便说句 你还是把门开着吧 |
[31:23] | There’s, like, a whole bunch of people | 楼下还有一堆人 |
[31:24] | lining up for the elevator downstairs. | 排队等着上电梯呢 |
[31:47] | Julie, this is a disaster. | 小朱 这简直是场灾难 |
[31:49] | Chill. It’s just a party. | 别紧张 开派对嘛 |
[31:51] | Have some fun for once. | 你就好好找点乐子吧 |
[31:52] | Fun? I don’t even know half these people. | 找乐子 这里一半的人我甚至都不认识 |
[31:54] | Oh, what about, um… | 那么… |
[31:57] | Uh, Brian? | 布莱恩呢 |
[31:59] | He has the I.Q. Of a squirrel. | 他的智商堪比松鼠了 |
[32:04] | Oh, god. My dad’s gonna kill me. | 天啊 我爸爸会杀了我的 |
[32:06] | Please. You have the coolest dad ever. | 拜托 你有这世上最酷的爸爸 |
[32:09] | If he were to walk in right now, I bet he wouldn’t care. | 他要是现在走进来 我打赌他也不会介意的 |
[32:12] | You’re right. He probably wouldn’t care. | 你说得对 他可能不会介意 |
[32:15] | The problem is, I do. | 问题是 我介意 |
[32:23] | Everybody, listen up. | 各位 听好了 |
[32:25] | The party is over. | 派对结束了 |
[32:27] | Thanks for coming, thanks for spilling, | 感谢光临 感谢把饮料洒得到处都是 |
[32:29] | Thanks for telling every teenager with a pulse. | 感谢把全世界活着的青少年都叫来了 |
[32:32] | Now, everybody, out. | 现在 所有人 请出去 |
[32:34] | Oh, really? Really? | 不是吧 没搞错吧 |
[32:37] | If it wasn’t illegal, I’d kick your ass. | 要不是扁你犯法 我扁死你 |
[32:39] | Wonder where they took Castle. | 他们把卡塞尔带哪儿去了 |
[32:49] | You were told what would happen | 我警告过你再进赌场 |
[32:51] | if you came back here. | 会有什么下场 |
[32:53] | Now I’m not stupid enough to beat on cops, | 可我也没蠢到殴打警察 |
[32:55] | but you, on the other hand, are a different story. | 但是相反地 你就不同了 |
[32:58] | I want my money, Mr. Castle, | 我要我的钱 卡塞尔先生 |
[33:00] | So you better tell me everything you know. | 你最好把你知道的一切都告诉我 |
[33:03] | I know it’s not your money. | 我知道那不是你的钱 |
[33:10] | Would you excuse us? | 让我们单独聊会儿 |
[33:25] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[33:28] | No one told me. | 没人告诉我 |
[33:29] | I put the pieces together. | 我想明白了 |
[33:30] | Sam’s murder, Nadine’s kidnapping, | 萨姆被杀 娜蒂被绑架 |
[33:32] | None of it makes any sense if it was your money. | 如果是你的钱 这一切根本说不通 |
[33:34] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[33:36] | I think the money Nadine stole from you | 我想娜蒂从你那儿偷的钱 |
[33:38] | actually belonged to someone else. | 其实另有所属 |
[33:40] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be so desperate. | 否则你也不会如此绝望 |
[33:42] | So tell me, Charlie, what happened, | 告诉我 查理 发生了什么 |
[33:44] | you and Sam take out a loan from an institution | 你和萨姆从一家不允许弹性还款的机构 |
[33:46] | that doesn’t offer flexible payment plans? | 借了一大笔钱吗 |
[33:48] | You borrowed money from the mob. | 你们从黑帮手里借了钱 |
[33:49] | That’s why you didn’t want us sniffing around here. | 所以你才不想我们四处查探 |
[33:50] | What I can’t figure out is, how could you be so stupid? | 我想不明白的是 你怎么会这么蠢 |
[33:54] | The banks weren’t lending. | 银行不肯放贷款 |
[33:56] | We needed a cash infusion, or else we would’ve had to fold. | 我们需要现金注入 否则就得关门 |
[33:59] | And now the money’s gone. | 现在钱没了 |
[34:02] | You have any idea how bad it is | 你知不知道欠黑帮的钱 |
[34:05] | to default on a loan from the mob? | 逾期不还 后果有多严重 |
[34:08] | How’d they find out about Nadine? | 他们怎么查到娜蒂的 |
[34:10] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[34:12] | Maybe Sam told ’em. | 也许是萨姆告诉他们的 |
[34:14] | All I know… | 我只知道 |
[34:15] | is that I need my money back. | 我急需找回我的钱 |
[34:18] | I can get your money back for you. | 我可以替你把钱找回来 |
[34:21] | But I need you to do something for me. | 但我需要你为我做点事 |
[34:25] | Who are they? | 那些人是谁 |
[34:27] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[34:28] | Come on, Charlie. | 拜托 查理 |
[34:30] | They killed sam. | 他们杀了萨姆 |
[34:31] | And unless they get their money back, | 找不回他们那笔钱 |
[34:32] | they’re gonna kill Nadine | 他们会杀了娜蒂 |
[34:33] | And then you. | 接着就轮到你 |
[34:35] | Those are your cards. | 这就是你手上的牌 |
[34:36] | Is this really how you’re gonna play ’em? | 你真的打算这么打吗 |
[34:45] | Um… Funny story? | 很好笑哈 |
[34:48] | We, uh, look, this is… | 我们 是这样… |
[34:50] | We can explain. | 我们可以解释 |
[34:51] | No, I’m not even sure I want to know. | 不用 我都不确定我想知道 |
[34:53] | It was Castle’s idea. | 是卡塞尔的主意 |
[34:54] | And it worked. | 而且很奏效 |
[34:56] | I know who killed Sam. | 我知道谁杀了萨姆 |
[34:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:00] | Tommy Moretti. | 汤米·莫莱蒂 |
[35:01] | He made a hard-money loan to the Sapphire six months ago, | 他六个月前借了一笔高利贷给宝石蓝赌场 |
[35:04] | and it’s due. | 现在到期了 |
[35:06] | It was his money that Nadine stole. | 娜蒂偷的是他的钱 |
[35:08] | Felony assault, attempted murder, racketeering– | 袭击重罪 蓄意谋杀 敲诈 |
[35:10] | The feds have been trying to get him for years. | 联调局多年来一直想抓到他的把柄 |
[35:12] | He was at the bar earlier today. | 他今天早上还在酒吧 |
[35:14] | He told Charlie he needed his luck to change. | 他告诉查理 他需要转转运 |
[35:16] | probably a veiled threat. | 也许是个隐晦的威胁 |
[35:18] | What if he kills her? | 他要是把她杀了怎么办 |
[35:19] | Nah, he wants his money too much. | 不会 他太想要回他的钱了 |
[35:21] | Just stick to the plan. | 按计划行事 |
[35:22] | Charlie called Moretti, | 查理打给了莫莱蒂 |
[35:24] | told him to meet him at the casino, | 让他明早银行一开门 |
[35:24] | first thing in the morning when the banks open. | 就来赌场见他 |
[35:26] | Once you turn over the $10 million, | 你把一千万交出来 |
[35:28] | he’ll turn over Nadine. | 他就会交出娜蒂 |
[35:29] | And then we’ll arrest him for Sam’s murder. | 然后我们就以谋杀萨姆的罪名逮捕他 |
[35:31] | And what if he smells a trap? | 要是他发现这是个圈套呢 |
[35:32] | He won’t. We’ll be ready. | 他不会的 我们会有所准备 |
[35:43] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[35:44] | Tommy Moretti. | 汤米·莫莱蒂 |
[35:45] | The guy is a sociopath. | 这家伙是个反社会者 |
[35:49] | The problem is, with half the city on his payroll, | 问题是 半个城的人都靠他发薪水吃饭 |
[35:51] | no one can touch him. | 没人敢碰他 |
[35:53] | You got some pretty big balls, kid, to steal from me. | 胆子挺大呀 小鬼 敢偷我的钱 |
[35:56] | Look, I-I’m sorry, Mr. Moretti. | 我非常抱歉 莫莱蒂先生 |
[35:57] | I had no idea you were involved. | 我完全不知道那笔钱是您的 |
[36:01] | I’ll log on and transfer the funds | 只要我见到娜蒂 |
[36:03] | as soon as I see Nadine. | 就马上把钱转还给您 |
[36:04] | You got a lot of demands for a kid | 你活着就够走运了 小子 |
[36:05] | who’s lucky to be sucking down air right now. | 还敢跟我谈条件 |
[36:40] | You said you’d let her go. | 你说过会放了她的 |
[37:06] | Okay, here’s where it gets interesting. | 好戏现在才要上演呢 |
[37:10] | Funny. Somehow I figured I wasn’t done. | 真奇怪 我就觉得事情不会这么顺利 |
[37:13] | Take a seat, Mr. Moretti. | 坐吧 莫莱蒂先生 |
[37:14] | We got a few questions about Sam Siegel’s murder. | 我们有些关于萨姆·西格尔谋杀案的问题要问 |
[37:20] | You got me in a cooperative mood, detective. | 探长 我今天刚好心情大好 |
[37:22] | Now that I got my money back, what can I do for you? | 我的钱拿到了 有什么能帮助你的吗 |
[37:25] | The night of Sam’s murder, | 萨姆被杀那晚 |
[37:26] | you charged a meal at Carmine’s. | 你在卡麦餐厅点了一份晚餐 |
[37:29] | That’s about a mile away from the crime scene. | 距离案发现场只有一英里远 |
[37:32] | That’s a long way to go for good chicken parm. | 为了份芝士烤鸡 还真是穿山越岭呢 |
[37:36] | I had a craving. | 我当时就是特别想吃 |
[37:37] | For good italian | 是指意大利美食 |
[37:38] | or for the $10 million Sam stole from you? | 还是萨姆从你那偷走的一千万美金 |
[37:41] | Come on. If I had killed Sam, | 拜托 如果是我杀了萨姆 |
[37:42] | you think you would’ve ever found the body? | 我会让你们找到尸体吗 |
[37:44] | The guy you’re looking for ain’t me. | 我不是你们要找的人 |
[37:47] | But you were there. | 但你的确在那里 |
[37:50] | Sam called me. | 萨姆打了电话给我 |
[37:51] | He said he was having trouble repaying the loan. | 他说还贷遇到点麻烦 |
[37:54] | So I arranged a meeting. | 所以我安排了一次面谈 |
[37:56] | Yeah, at just the kind of place | 可不 刚好是在像你这样的人 |
[37:57] | guys like you like to put bullets into guys like him. | 喜欢射杀别人的地方会面 |
[38:00] | You can’t get money from a dead guy. | 从死人手里要不到钱 |
[38:02] | I’d have broken his legs and taken his casino first. | 我得先断了他的腿 把赌场收了 |
[38:05] | Now see, I knew all about the blackmail. | 我知道勒索的事 |
[38:07] | Sam told me. | 萨姆跟我说过 |
[38:08] | He said I had nothing to worry about | 他说我根本不用担心 |
[38:10] | because his ex-wife had signed over the property in Queens. | 他前妻已经把皇后区的那块地签给他了 |
[38:14] | The blackmailers were transferring the 10 mil back. | 勒索的人已经把那一千万转回来了 |
[38:17] | He was gonna drop off the money in the morning, | 他本要在早上把钱给我 |
[38:19] | so… | 所以 |
[38:20] | I gave him an extra 24 hours. | 我多给了他一天的时间 |
[38:23] | It was the last I saw of him. | 那就是我最后一次见到他 |
[38:24] | Except Sam lied. | 但萨姆撒了谎 |
[38:26] | His ex-wife never signed. | 他前妻并没有把那块地给他 |
[38:27] | Yeah, she did. | 不 她给了 |
[38:30] | He showed me the signature himself. | 他把签名给我看了 |
[38:32] | That’s the reason I gave him the extra time. | 那就是我多给了他一天时间的原因 |
[38:39] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有说谎 |
[38:41] | So then what happened to the paperwork | 那么萨姆离开公寓以后 |
[38:42] | after Sam left your apartment? | 那份文件是怎么处理的 |
[38:44] | He took it with him. | 他带走了 |
[38:46] | That’s odd. | 那就奇怪了 |
[38:48] | I would’ve thought I would’ve found it on his body. | 我们本以为会在他的尸体上找到文件 |
[38:52] | But we didn’t. | 但并没有 |
[38:54] | It made me wonder where it was. | 这让我很好奇它的下落 |
[38:57] | Maybe the person who killed him took it. | 也许是杀他的人拿走的 |
[39:00] | Yeah, maybe she did. | 是啊 也许是她拿的 |
[39:06] | So uniforms found this | 警员在你家的垃圾桶里 |
[39:09] | in your apartment’s trash bin. | 找到了这个 |
[39:10] | It has your signature on it. | 上面有你的签名 |
[39:15] | You did lie. | 你说谎了 |
[39:18] | He pleaded with me… | 他恳求我… |
[39:20] | Begged me | 求我 |
[39:21] | to sign that form. | 签了那份文件 |
[39:23] | And when I said no, | 当我说不要的时候 |
[39:25] | he took out his gun, put it in my mouth, | 他掏出枪 放在我的嘴里 |
[39:28] | and told me, if I didn’t sign the form, | 跟我说 如果我不签 |
[39:30] | he would paint the walls with my brains. | 他就要我脑浆四溅 |
[39:33] | The only reason I was able to get that divorce | 我之所以能跟他离婚 |
[39:35] | was because he said I had gotten old, | 是因为他说我已是个半老徐娘 |
[39:38] | that he was done with me. | 他不要我了 |
[39:40] | And I was grateful, | 我非常感激 |
[39:42] | grateful for a way out. | 得以逃出他的魔掌 |
[39:45] | But with a man like Sam… | 可一旦和萨姆这样的男人扯上关系 |
[39:48] | You’re never really out. | 怎么逃也逃不出 |
[39:51] | So when he told me | 因此当他说 |
[39:52] | that someone wanted him dead, | 有人想要他的命时 |
[39:55] | I thought, here’s my chance. | 我想 我的机会来了 |
[39:59] | So then what happened? | 然后发生了什么事 |
[40:02] | He made a call from my phone about the meet. | 他用我的电话约了那次见面 |
[40:05] | After he left, | 他走以后 |
[40:07] | I took out the 38 | 我拿出那把点38 |
[40:08] | that he gave me for our second anniversary, | 结婚两周年时他送给我的枪 |
[40:11] | went out the service exit. | 从员工通道跟出去 |
[40:15] | And I hunted him down like the vicious animal he was. | 像野兽一般猎杀了野兽一般的他 |
[40:25] | I’ve asked the D.A. | 我已经请地检官 |
[40:25] | to look into the mitigating circumstances. | 考虑减轻罪行了 |
[40:28] | They’ll take her situation | 他们给她认罪协议的时候 |
[40:29] | into account when they offer her a plea. | 会把她的情况列入考虑范围 |
[40:32] | Thank you for your help on this one. | 这案子感谢你的帮忙 |
[40:34] | I enjoy checking out the view from the trenches | 偶尔从警探的角度办案 |
[40:38] | once in a while. | 也不赖 |
[40:39] | Yeah, well, it helps to be surrounded by a good team. | 有好的团队总是事半功倍 |
[40:44] | You mean Castle. | 你是指卡塞尔 |
[40:46] | You said it, not me. | 是你说的 不是我 |
[40:48] | He’s not a cop. | 他不是警察 |
[40:49] | Yeah, but that’s what makes him so good. | 所以他才如此地出色 |
[40:52] | Well, speaking of which, | 说到他们 |
[40:53] | Uh, where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[40:55] | I gave them the afternoon off. | 我放了他们一下午假 |
[40:57] | Apparently, Ryan got stuck with an underage best man, | 碍于莱恩的那位未成年伴郎 |
[40:59] | so the boys are giving him the nunofficial bachelor party. | 伙计们打算给他先办个非正式单身派对 |
[41:03] | I trust you’ll edit | 我相信你会把 |
[41:04] | their side of the investigation in the report. | 他们的报告也写出来 |
[41:45] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[41:48] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[41:50] | Nothing. What– what happened here? | 没事 但这儿是怎么了 |
[41:52] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[41:55] | Where’s the, um… | 那个… |
[41:57] | Where’s the little silver dog statue | 那个银质犬像哪去了 |
[41:59] | That’s usually on the back of the couch? | 沙发后面那个 |
[42:01] | Oh, I think Gram said she needed it | 奶奶说需要它 |
[42:02] | for set dressing for her play. | 做舞台布景 |