时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is outrageous, sir. | 先生 你也太过分了 |
[00:06] | Y-you are nothing but a well-dressed loan shark. | 别看你衣冠楚楚的 简直就是放高利贷 |
[00:09] | Ms. Rodgers, I assure you, | 罗杰斯女士 我向你保证 |
[00:11] | this is a very competitive interest rate… | 这个贷款利率已经很低了 |
[00:14] | …considering your financial history. | 鉴于你以往的财政状况 |
[00:16] | However, if your son cosigns– | 但如果你儿子为你连署… |
[00:18] | – Yes. – No, no, no, no. | -可以 -不行不行 |
[00:19] | This is my loan, not his, | 这是我的贷款 不是他的 |
[00:20] | to pay for repairs to my acting studio, not his. | 要维修的是我的表演工作室 不是他的 |
[00:23] | If you just let me cosign the loan, | 你就让我和你连署吧 |
[00:25] | or I could just give you the money. | 或者我可以直接把钱给你 |
[00:26] | Richard, I’m a businesswoman now. | 理查德 我现在是女商人 |
[00:29] | I do not want your money. I do not want your signature. | 我不想要你的钱 也不想要你签名 |
[00:31] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:32] | It’s the principle. | 要守原则 |
[00:33] | No, Ms. Rodgers, | 错了 罗杰斯女士 |
[00:34] | It’s the interest. | 要讲利率[兴趣] |
[00:36] | And I’ve just lost mine. Excuse me. | 我已经没兴趣了 失陪 |
[00:39] | I have $1 million… | 我现在投入了 |
[00:42] | into this now, so… | 一百万美金 所以… |
[00:47] | What do you want, Castle? | 有什么事 卡塞尔 |
[00:49] | Tell me you need me. | 告诉我你需要我 |
[00:51] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[00:52] | I’m stuck at a bank, | 我被困在银行了 |
[00:53] | helping my mother get a loan from my banker. | 帮我妈申请贷款 |
[00:56] | Please tell me that there’s a murder somewhere | 求求你告诉我有谋杀案 |
[00:58] | we could be solving. | 需要我们处理 |
[00:59] | Uh, sorry, | 抱歉 |
[01:00] | there is no dead body, just a lot of paperwork, | 要尸体没有 文书工作倒有很多 |
[01:01] | which welcome you to come and do your share for once. | 欢迎前来分担 就这一次 |
[01:04] | I wonder if it’s worse being here or | 不知道困在这里 |
[01:06] | being there doing paperwork. | 和文书工作哪个更糟 |
[01:07] | You know how can we be partners when I’m chasing down bad guys, | 为什么我们携手缉拿罪犯 |
[01:09] | and as soon as there are paperwork, I’m on an solo mission? | 一遇到文书工作 我就孤身一人了 |
[01:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:22] | I think this bank is about to be robbed. | 我觉得这家银行马上就要被抢了 |
[01:26] | Really? Are you that bored? | 是吗 你就真这么无聊吗 |
[01:31] | There’s a man and a woman here | 这里有一男一女 |
[01:34] | dressed in scrubs, | 穿着手术服 |
[01:36] | and both of them have suspicious bulges in their jackets. | 而且上衣都可疑地鼓出来 |
[01:41] | Castle, I think your writer’s imagination | 卡塞尔 我看是你的作家的想象力 |
[01:42] | is getting away with you. | 又天马行空了吧 |
[01:47] | Everybody, get down on the floor! | 所有人 趴下 |
[01:49] | It’s not my imagination. | 这不是我的想象 |
[01:51] | It’s definitely not my imagination. | 这绝对不是我的想象 |
[01:54] | Move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move. | 快走 快到那边去 |
[01:56] | Oh my god! | 我的老天 |
[01:58] | Castle, what’s happening? | 卡塞尔 出什么事了 |
[01:59] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:00] | On the floor! Get down! Move, move. | 都趴下 趴下 快点 |
[02:02] | Ok, ok. | 好的 好的 |
[02:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[02:06] | I’m at the New Amsterdam Bank & Trust on Lex. | 莱克斯街的新阿姆斯特丹信托银行 |
[02:08] | Esposito, there’s a 10-30, | 埃斯波西托 有抢劫案 |
[02:09] | New Amsterdam Bank & Trust on Lex. | 在莱克斯街的新阿姆斯特丹信托银行 |
[02:11] | Call dispatch. | 快派警队 |
[02:12] | 10-30? Since when we are handling bank-robbery cause? | 我们什么时候开始处理银行抢劫案了 |
[02:15] | Castle’s there. | 卡塞尔在那里 |
[02:17] | Slide up your cell phones. Now! | 把手机都扔出来 快点 |
[02:19] | – Cell phones. – Hurry up, now, come on! | -手机 -都速度点 |
[02:22] | Yo, you get that one? Slide that up here. | 还不快点交出来 扔过来 |
[02:24] | I said slide up your mobiles! | 我说了 把你手机扔出来 |
[02:26] | – Move away from your stations. – Slide ’em up. Come on. | -从柜台出来 -交出来 快点 |
[02:29] | I’m hiding behind a desk with my mother, | 我和我妈妈躲在一张桌子后面 |
[02:32] | but I can see everything. | 但我能看清所有情况 |
[02:35] | They’re wearing doctor scrubs. | 他们穿着手术服 |
[02:36] | One of them is emptying the cash drawers. | 其中一个在从柜台里拿钱 |
[02:39] | You, bank manager… move over here. | 银行经理 你过来 |
[02:41] | Another one is going for the bank manager. | 另一个抓住了银行经理 |
[02:45] | He’s getting manager’s key. | 他拿了经理的钥匙 |
[02:48] | He’s going to the back of bank. | 他往银行最里面走了 |
[02:52] | We got squad cars en route. | 已经派警车去了 |
[02:53] | Castle, I need you to listen very carefully. | 卡塞尔 你仔细听好 |
[02:55] | How many are there? | 他们有几个人 |
[02:56] | There are three. | 三个 |
[03:02] | Make that four. | 四个 |
[03:04] | So you’re the hero I’m gonna make an example of. | 看来要用你杀鸡儆猴了 |
[03:08] | Sorry. Your friend can’t talk right now. | 抱歉 你的朋友现在没空 |
[03:10] | I wouldn’t worry about him. I’d worry about yourself. | 我要是你就不担心他 而担心自己 |
[03:13] | I’ve got squad cars on their way. | 已经有警车在路上了 |
[03:14] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察 |
[03:15] | You called a cop? | 你报警了 |
[03:16] | No. We were already on line when you guys came in. | 没有 你们进来的时候我们已经在通话了 |
[03:19] | Listen to me. So far, nobody has been hurt | 听我说 现在还没有人受伤 |
[03:21] | and nothing has been stolen. | 也没有财产被盗 |
[03:23] | So if you just leave the same way that you came in, | 所以现在如果你们就如来时一般离去 |
[03:26] | you can just disappear. | 就可以消失得无影无踪 |
[03:28] | You gonna promise not to come look for me? | 你是要承诺不会来找我们吗 |
[03:30] | I don’t look. I hunt. | 我不找 我追杀 |
[03:33] | And trust me, you don’t want that. | 相信我 你可不想要那种结果 |
[03:36] | So leave now, | 所以现在离开 |
[03:37] | and this will just be a quirky little article | 这就只不过是在小版块登出的 |
[03:39] | in the metro section. | 一篇奇谈而已 |
[03:43] | Sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[03:45] | I’d rather make the front page. | 我更想上头版 |
[03:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:50] | Dr. Howser, Dr. Quinn, | 豪瑟尔医生 奎恩医生 |
[03:51] | Cops are gonna be here sooner than we thought. | 警察会比我们预期的早到 |
[03:53] | Now kiss the floor, like the others. | 趴下 和其他人一样 |
[03:54] | Come on. You, too. Get down. | 快点 你也是 趴下 |
[03:56] | Dr. Huxtable, let’s go. | 赫斯特布尔医生 我们走 |
[03:58] | Bank cameras are down. | 摄像头已经摧毁 |
[03:59] | Memory drives are destroyed. | 存储驱动盘也销毁了 |
[04:05] | Cops! | 警察 |
[04:06] | All right, doctors, we trained for this. | 好了 医生们 我们受过训练 |
[04:08] | You know what to do. | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[04:10] | Looks like we’re all gonna get to know each other a lot better. | 看来我们要好好了解彼此一番了 |
[04:39] | I want SWAT analysis, sitrep, | 我要特警队分析 情况报告 |
[04:41] | building blueprints, five minutes. | 银行蓝图 五分钟到我手上 |
[04:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:44] | Detective Kate Beckett, homicide. | 凯特·贝克特探长 凶杀调查组的 |
[04:46] | I’ll be sure to call if someone dies. | 若有伤亡我会通知的 |
[04:47] | Meanwhile, I need you to step outside… | 现在请你在外面等候 |
[04:48] | No, sir. My partner is in that bank. | 不是 长官 我的搭档在银行里 |
[04:51] | Wait. We got a cop in there? | 等等 里面有警察吗 |
[04:52] | He’s a civilian investigator. | 他是个平民调查员 |
[04:54] | He and I were on the phone when they took over the bank. | 他们抢劫银行时我和他正好在通话 |
[04:56] | He said that there’s four suspects in there. | 他说里面有四名嫌犯 |
[04:58] | They’re dressed up in doctor scrubs. | 均身着手术服 |
[05:00] | Anything else you can tell me? | 还有什么信息 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I spoke with one of the suspects. | 我和其中一名嫌犯通过话 |
[05:03] | Then what was his demeanor? | 他的表现如何 |
[05:04] | Calm, actually. Very calm. | 冷静 事实上 非常冷静 |
[05:08] | Thanks for the intel. | 感谢提供信息 |
[05:08] | We’ll do everything we can to get your partner out safe. | 我们会尽一切可能把你的搭档平安救出来 |
[05:11] | Okay, so what’s our next move? | 我们下一步怎么做 |
[05:12] | Well, your next move is to leave my command post. | 你要做的是离开我的指挥站 |
[05:16] | You want to help your partner, | 你想帮你搭档 |
[05:17] | let me do my job. | 就让我做好我的工作 |
[05:20] | I need a line to that bank. | 和银行接通电话 |
[05:22] | I want to talk to this guy. | 我要和这家伙谈谈 |
[05:22] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[05:24] | You miss your cue, detective. | 你该走了 探长 |
[05:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:37] | I’m gonna make this real simple. | 我把话说清楚 |
[05:40] | You move… | 只要你动 |
[05:43] | You die. | 你就得死 |
[05:44] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[05:51] | Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[05:54] | All right. | 那就好 |
[05:56] | Stay relaxed. | 放轻松 |
[05:57] | Do as they say. | 按他们说的去做 |
[05:59] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会平安度过的 |
[06:01] | The cops will get us out. | 警察会救我们出去的 |
[06:08] | What did you find out? | 有什么发现吗 |
[06:09] | That our services aren’t needed. | 他们不需要我们的帮助 |
[06:14] | Espo, do you still have buddies in E.S.U.? | 埃斯波西托 你在紧急应变小组还有熟人吗 |
[06:16] | Of course. | 有 |
[06:17] | Good. I want to know what they know. | 好 我要知道他们掌握了什么情况 |
[06:18] | And let’s get ahold of major crimes, | 然后去搜查重案资料 |
[06:20] | find out if there are any other rubberies with similar M.O.s. | 看看有没有其他手法类似的抢劫案 |
[06:22] | The more we know about these guys, | 我们对劫匪了解得越多 |
[06:24] | the more leverage we got. | 就越占优势 |
[06:25] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[06:28] | Captain Peterson would like a word. | 彼得森队长有话对你说 |
[06:33] | Tell me, what were you thinking? | 你说说 你是怎么想的 |
[06:36] | I was just trying to help out, sir. | 我只是想帮忙 长官 |
[06:38] | What, by charming the bank robber? | 怎么帮 诱惑银行劫匪吗 |
[06:40] | – What? – We get him on the horn, | -什么 -我们和他通上话了 |
[06:41] | but before I can get two words out, | 可我一句话都还没套出来 |
[06:43] | he says, and I quote, “I will only talk | 他就说 他只和那位 |
[06:45] | to the lady cop the one with the bedroom voice.” | 声音性感的女警官说话 |
[06:48] | Yeah. You wanted in? | 你想插手吗 |
[06:50] | Well, you’re in. | 那你就来吧 |
[06:51] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[06:51] | I don’t have any training in hostage negotiations. | 我没受过任何人质谈判方面的训练 |
[06:54] | Well, I don’t have time to give you a seminar, | 我没时间给你上培训课了 |
[06:56] | so think of it like this– | 你就这么记着 |
[06:57] | you do the opposite of what ever | 凡是凶案组训练教你做的 |
[06:59] | homicide training tells you, okay? | 都别做 懂了吗 |
[07:00] | So don’t yell, don’t bully, | 所以不要大喊大叫 不要逼迫对方 |
[07:02] | don’t–don’t threaten him in any way. | 别用任何方式威胁他 |
[07:03] | It’s all about keeping them calm. | 总之要稳住他们 |
[07:06] | Detective… | 探长 |
[07:07] | You up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. | 是的 没问题 |
[07:11] | Now it’s important to keep him talking. | 现在最重要的是让他保持通话 |
[07:12] | You gotta build a rapport. | 你需要起建立良好的关系 |
[07:14] | As long as he’s busy talking, he’s not busy hurting hostages. | 只要他忙着说话 就不会去伤害人质 |
[07:17] | – Okay. – Okay? | -懂了 -懂了吗 |
[07:22] | Who’s this? | 谁啊 |
[07:23] | This is Detective Kate Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[07:24] | I understand that you wanted to speak with me. | 我听说你想和我通话 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I don’t like that other guy. | 没错 我不喜欢刚才那个警察 |
[07:27] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不喜欢他 |
[07:31] | You said to build a rapport. | 你要我建立起良好关系的 |
[07:34] | So what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:35] | You can call me Trapper John. | 你可以叫我捕手约翰 |
[07:37] | A “MASH” fan? It’s nice. | 《陆军野战医院》的粉丝吗 不错 |
[07:40] | So how you doin’? | 你那边情况怎么样啊 |
[07:41] | Anything I can do to help? | 有什么能帮你做的吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, Kate, Kate, Kate, | 凯特啊 凯特 |
[07:45] | You’re running that idiot’s playbook, aren’t you? | 你在按着那傻瓜的方案进行 是吧 |
[07:48] | What did Captain Confidence tell you, | 那位自信满满的队长对你说了什么 |
[07:50] | keep me calm, | 安抚我的情绪 |
[07:52] | build a rapport, | 建立良好关系 |
[07:54] | extract information. | 获取有效信息 |
[07:56] | Here’s how it’s gonna work– | 规矩是这样的 |
[07:57] | You lie to me, I kill hostages. | 你骗我 我杀人质 |
[08:00] | You jerk me around, I kill hostages. | 你耍我 我杀人质 |
[08:04] | If you storm the bank, I kill hostages. | 你们强攻 我也杀人质 |
[08:08] | And, Kate… | 还有 凯特 |
[08:12] | I’ll start with your boyfriend. | 我会先拿你男朋友开刀 |
[08:35] | Well, we learned one thing. | 我们知道了一件事 |
[08:37] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[08:37] | He’s not a punk who just woke up | 他不是什么一觉醒来 |
[08:39] | and decided to rob a bank. | 突然兴起要抢银行的小流氓 |
[08:40] | He knows what he’s doing. He knows our playbook. | 他心里很有数 还知道我们的方案 |
[08:43] | This guy’s a pro. | 这家伙是职业劫匪 |
[08:44] | S.W.A.T tap into the, uh, camera the bank yet? | 特警队切入银行监控摄像头了吗 |
[08:46] | Stil working on it, sir. | 还在进行中 长官 |
[08:48] | Also there’s a Susan Craig from the bank’s main branch on line 4. | 四号线上有位银行总行的苏珊·克雷格找 |
[08:51] | Sir, what do you want me to do? | 长官 你要我做些什么 |
[08:52] | – Nothing. – I’m sorry? | -什么都不用做 -什么 |
[08:54] | It’s not a homicide, detective. | 这不是凶杀案 探长 |
[08:56] | Not about moving forward | 不需要向前推进 |
[08:57] | or digging for the next clue. | 或是挖掘下一个线索 |
[08:58] | Here somthimes, no move is the best move. | 我们这里有时按兵不动 才是最佳策略 |
[09:01] | Let Trapper John think about things | 让捕手约翰考虑一下 |
[09:03] | and we’ll call him back. | 我们再打电话 |
[09:28] | This is your fault, you know? | 你知道吗 这都是你的错 |
[09:33] | He called the cops. | 他报了警 |
[09:35] | I saw him. | 我看见了 |
[09:36] | If it wasn’t for this guy, | 要不是这个人 |
[09:38] | the bank robbers would’ve come and gone, | 劫匪们抢了钱就走了 |
[09:39] | we’d all be outta here. | 我们就能离开了 |
[09:40] | No. No, the cops were coming anyway. | 不是这样的 警察迟早会来的 |
[09:43] | The bank robbers, they screwed up. | 那帮劫匪 是他们搞砸了 |
[09:45] | They pulled the bottom bills from the cash drawer. | 他们取出了现金抽屉最下面的钞票 |
[09:47] | Which automatically triggers the silence alarm, ok? | 那会自动拉响无声警报的 知道吗 |
[09:50] | No one’s fault. | 这不是任何人的错 |
[09:57] | Simone, | 西蒙娜 |
[09:59] | how far along are you? | 你怀孕几个月了 |
[10:00] | 32 weeks. | 八个月了 |
[10:02] | Holding a pregnant woman hostage? | 竟然让孕妇作人质 |
[10:04] | They should let you go. | 他们应该放了你 |
[10:05] | Lady, they’re not letting her go. | 女士 他们不会放人走的 |
[10:07] | They’re not letting any of us go. | 不会让任何一个人走的 |
[10:09] | I’ve seen this movie before. I know how it ends. | 我看过这种电影 我知道下场会如何 |
[10:12] | All of us dead. | 我们都得死 |
[10:13] | We are not gonna die. | 我们不会死的 |
[10:15] | We gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[10:18] | I work with the police, and my partner’s gonna get us out. | 我和警察一起工作 我的搭档会救我们出去的 |
[10:24] | Dr. Huxtable. | 赫斯特布尔医生 |
[10:30] | Mr. Davenport, | 达文波特先生 |
[10:32] | what’s behind those doors back there? | 后面那些门通向哪里 |
[10:33] | Restroom, break rooms, security room, | 厕所 休息室 保安室 |
[10:35] | and the safety deposit boxes. | 还有保管箱室 |
[10:37] | I saw them take a key from around your neck. | 我看到他们从你脖子上夺走了一把钥匙 |
[10:40] | What does it open? | 那把是开什么的 |
[10:41] | Yeah, that’s my security key for the safety deposit boxes. | 那是我开保管箱室的保安钥匙 |
[10:45] | Somethg is going on here. | 有蹊跷 |
[10:48] | Why does he keep going back there | 这边有满满一金库的现金 |
[10:49] | when there’s a vault full of cash up there untouched. | 他却不拿 反而一直往后面走 |
[10:52] | Richard, I know that look. | 理查德 我见过这表情 |
[10:54] | Please, curiosity kill the cat. | 求你了 好奇害死猫 |
[10:56] | Something weird is going on here. | 这里面有什么隐情 |
[10:58] | We need to figure it out what it is. | 我们得查明是什么事 |
[11:01] | And I know exactly what to do. | 而且我完全知道该怎么做 |
[11:04] | Don’t worry, mother | 妈妈 别担心 |
[11:05] | I saw this work on “Die Hard”. | 在《虎胆龙威》里这招很管用的 |
[11:07] | Oh, great. | 这话真让人安心 |
[11:11] | Uh, Mr. Howser. | 豪瑟尔先生 |
[11:11] | Excuse me, Dr. Howser. | 不好意思 该叫豪瑟尔医生 |
[11:13] | You got a death wish? | 你想死是吧 |
[11:14] | No, just a small bladder. | 不 我只是尿急 |
[11:16] | And, uh, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[11:17] | it looks like we’re gonna be here for a while. | 看起来我们还得在这里呆上一阵子 |
[11:19] | So unless you like it messy, | 所以 除非你希望这里一片狼藉 |
[11:21] | now might be a good time | 现在最好 |
[11:23] | to start arranging some restroom runs. | 安排大家轮流上厕所 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:44] | So… why Doogie Howser? | 为什么选天才小医生的名字呢 |
[11:46] | I mean, there’s so many cool TV doctors you could pick– | 明明有那么多响亮的电视医生名可选 |
[11:50] | Dr. House, Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Phil. | 豪斯医生 谢博德医生 菲尔医生 |
[11:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:56] | Anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[11:57] | All bad news. | 全是坏消息 |
[11:58] | E.S.U. can’t get eyes or ears inside. | 紧急应变小组无法得到里面的情况 |
[12:01] | Bank cameras are disable, | 银行的监控摄像头已被破坏 |
[12:02] | the walls are too thick to drill from outside. | 墙也太厚了 没办法从外面钻进去 |
[12:04] | So what if E.S.U. storms the bank? | 那如果紧急应变小组强攻进银行呢 |
[12:06] | That’ll be going in blind. | 那将是毫无准备之仗 |
[12:09] | And in your experience, in this scenario | 以你的经验来看 这种情况下 |
[12:11] | what are the hostages’ chance of survival? | 人质生还的可能性有多大 |
[12:29] | Hey, um, I’m sorry about before– | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[12:31] | Oh, please. | 没事的 |
[12:32] | – It’s– – It’s the job. | -这… -那是工作职责所在 |
[12:33] | – Yeah. – Actually, I’m a fan. | -是啊 -其实我是你的影迷 |
[12:35] | “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” | 《仲夏夜之梦》 |
[12:37] | – you played Titania… – Oh, my Goodness. | -你扮演蒂坦妮娅 -我的天啊 |
[12:38] | In Shakespeare in the park. | 在公园里演莎士比亚的戏剧 |
[12:39] | That was in the ’80s. | 那都是80年代的事了 |
[12:41] | How could you possibly remember that? | 你怎么还能记得呢 |
[12:43] | Oh, you’re unforgettable. | 你太令人难忘了 |
[12:46] | If I have to die, | 如果非死不可 |
[12:47] | I’m glad I’m going with someone who knows my work. | 我很高兴能跟看过我作品的人一起死 |
[12:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:55] | All right. Who else needs the loo? | 好了 还有谁要去厕所 |
[12:57] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[13:05] | Did you learn anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[13:06] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[13:07] | Firstly, the restrooms here at the bank are quite lovely, | 第一 这家银行的洗手间挺不错的 |
[13:11] | excepting for the lack of windows | 只是没有窗户 |
[13:12] | or any other means of escape. | 或者其他能逃跑的出口 |
[13:14] | Second, and more importantly, | 第二 也更重要的是 |
[13:16] | I was right. | 我说对了 |
[13:17] | Something odd is going on. | 确实有点不对劲 |
[13:19] | I saw Trapper John in the safe deposit box room, | 我刚才看见捕手约翰在保管箱室里面 |
[13:23] | he pulled out a box | 他抽出一个箱子 |
[13:23] | and he was removing letters and photos. | 把里面的信件和照片拿走了 |
[13:26] | And he didn’t break in, either. He used both keys. | 而且他不是撬开的 他用的两把钥匙 |
[13:29] | Well, one’s my manager’s key. | 一把是我的经理钥匙 |
[13:30] | The other one must be owner’s key. | 另一把一定是保管箱主人的钥匙 |
[13:32] | Is this a very strange time for Trapper John | 捕手约翰选这个时候从自己的 |
[13:34] | to get something from his safe deposit box. | 保管箱里拿东西 真是奇怪啊 |
[13:36] | Well, I’m assuming the box isn’t his. | 我认为这个箱子不是他的 |
[13:39] | These guys set off the alarm on purpose. | 这些人是有意触发警报的 |
[13:41] | They wanted this hostage stand up. | 他们想要造成人质危机 |
[13:44] | I mean, come on. Look at these guys. | 我是说 看看这些家伙 |
[13:45] | They’re professionals, right? | 他们是职业劫匪 对吗 |
[13:46] | They know better than to take | 他们该知道不能取走 |
[13:47] | the bottom bills from the cash draw. | 现金抽屉最下面的钞票 |
[13:49] | But why? | 为什么呢 |
[13:53] | Time. | 时间 |
[13:54] | Safe deposit box keys don’t have numbers on them. | 保管箱钥匙上面没有号码 |
[13:57] | So if it’s not his key, | 如果这不是他自己的钥匙 |
[13:58] | he’d have to try every lock until he got to the right box, | 他在找到正确的箱子前要挨个试 |
[14:01] | and that would take time. | 那样会很费时间 |
[14:02] | Okay, Mr. Davenport, | 好了 达文波特先生 |
[14:04] | the–the box he pulled | 他抽出来的那个箱子 |
[14:06] | was on the north wall. | 是在北面的墙上 |
[14:07] | It was four columns over, three boxes down. | 从左往右第四栏 从上往下第三个 |
[14:10] | That would be box… | 那应该是 |
[14:13] | 120. | 120号箱子 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:16] | We figure out whose box that is, | 知道箱子的主人是谁 |
[14:17] | we can figure out what these people are really up to. | 就知道这些人的真正目的了 |
[14:19] | Yeah, well, I don’t think | 没错 但我不认为 |
[14:20] | they’re gonna let us use the computer. | 他们会让我们用电脑 |
[14:24] | Maybe we won’t have to. | 也许不用电脑也行 |
[14:26] | Mother, the bracelet I gave you for your birthday. | 妈妈 你过生日我送你的手镯呢 |
[14:28] | Oh, no. I love this bracelet. | 不行 我好喜欢这个手镯 |
[14:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | Captain, it’s him. | 队长 是他 |
[14:38] | Remember the strategy. | 牢记策略 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[14:44] | Hey. How’s it going? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[14:46] | So far, so good. | 目前还好 |
[14:48] | Yeah, and how are the hostages? | 好 那人质们呢 |
[14:50] | Pretty concerned about the pregnant Bank Teller Simone. | 我很想知道怀了孕的银行出纳西蒙娜怎么样了 |
[14:53] | It’s kind of a stressful situation. | 现在这个状况很紧张 |
[14:54] | You might wanna get her out of there. | 你还是放她出来吧 |
[14:55] | No, no, no, Kate. | 不不不 凯特 |
[14:57] | You gotta give before you can receive. | 将欲取之 必先予之 |
[15:01] | Okay. What would you like? | 好吧 你有什么条件 |
[15:04] | A bus… | 一辆大巴 |
[15:05] | with tinted windows, | 车窗着色 |
[15:06] | that’ll take me, my partners, | 载着我和同伴们 |
[15:07] | and my hostages to Teter Boro Airport. | 还有人质们去提特波罗机场 |
[15:09] | There, you’re gonna have a plane waiting | 在那 你要预备一架飞机 |
[15:10] | to take to the foreign country of my choosing, now you do that, | 载我们去我指定的国家 你做到了这些 |
[15:14] | I give you the knocked up Bank Teller. | 我就放了怀孕的出纳员 |
[15:16] | Once we land in paradise, | 等我们可以逍遥快活了 |
[15:17] | I’ll release the rest hostages. | 我就放了其余人质 |
[15:18] | And, Kate… | 凯特 |
[15:21] | you got three hours. | 给你三小时准备 |
[15:23] | All right, Monfriez, find me a bus | 好吧 孟菲斯 给我找一辆 |
[15:25] | with tinted windows and get it over here. | 车窗着色的大巴来 |
[15:26] | Wait a minute. You’re actually giving him what he wants? | 等等 你真要答应他这些条件吗 |
[15:28] | Of course not. The only way that guy is leaving the building | 当然不是 那家伙想从那儿出来 |
[15:30] | is either in handcuffs or a body bag. | 要么是被逮住 要么是死掉 |
[15:32] | But if it comes to it, | 但到时候 |
[15:33] | I can use that bus to lure the robbers out | 可以利用大巴引蛇出洞 |
[15:36] | and have snipers take ’em out. | 再让狙击手收拾他们 |
[15:41] | What the… | 怎么… |
[15:43] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:53] | That’s morse code. | 那是摩斯密码 |
[15:58] | Stop, Richard. | 理查德 停下 |
[16:04] | Clear. | 危险解除 |
[16:09] | S-D-B-1-2-0 Uh, s-d-b-1-2-0, | |
[16:11] | Over and over again. What do you think it means? | 一遍又一遍 你觉得是什么意思 |
[16:13] | Someone’s initials or a code. | 某人的姓名首字母或者代码之类的 |
[16:15] | – Same day bank. – Save decimal– | -当天银行 -保留小数 |
[16:19] | Wait. Wait, sa– | 等等 等等 保… |
[16:20] | Um, could be, uh… safe. Safe? | 可能是 保险 保险 |
[16:23] | S-d-b. Safe deposit box. | S-D-B 保管箱 |
[16:26] | Safe deposit box 120. That’s it. | 120号保管箱 就是这个了 |
[16:28] | Really? What would a safe deposit box | 真的吗 保管箱 |
[16:29] | have to do with anything? | 跟这事能有什么关系 |
[16:31] | I don’t know, but if Castle when to the trouble | 不清楚 但是卡塞尔以身犯险 |
[16:32] | of sending that message, it means something. | 发了这个信息 就肯定有用 |
[16:34] | How do you know it’s him? | 你怎么知道是他发的 |
[16:35] | Trust me, it’s him. | 相信我 肯定是他 |
[16:37] | Safe deposit box number 120 belongs to a married couple | 120号保管箱属于一对夫妇 |
[16:40] | Agnes&Gideon Fields. | 安格斯和吉迪恩·菲尔斯 |
[16:42] | Anything special about the box? | 这个箱子有什么特别吗 |
[16:43] | No, just that bank record show they both access it monthly. | 没有 只有银行记录显示他们每月来查看一次 |
[16:47] | I’ll get my team to check it out. | 我让我手下去查查 |
[16:49] | Richard… | 理查德 |
[16:50] | Be innocent, be innocent. | 快装纯 快装纯 |
[16:54] | You’re indicating. | 你太明显了 |
[17:00] | See? Even a layman can spot an uninspired performance. | 你瞧 外行也分得出演技差的人 |
[17:04] | Yes, Mother. | 是的 妈妈 |
[17:18] | When I was coming back, | 我回来的时候 |
[17:19] | I-I got a glimpse inside their–their duffle bag. | 往他们的帆布袋里瞟了一眼 |
[17:22] | There were white bricks | 看见了一些带金属丝 |
[17:23] | with wires and timers attached to it. | 和计时器的白色砖状物体 |
[17:26] | I-I think it could be C-4. | 我猜那可能是C-4炸药 |
[17:28] | C-4? Are you sure? | C-4炸药 你确定吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. They’re gonna blow us all up. | 是的 他们会把我们炸成碎片的 |
[17:32] | – Calm down. Just calm… – How could I supposed to calm down? | -冷静 你得… -让我怎么冷静啊 |
[17:34] | I’ve got a family to think about. | 我还有个家要照顾呢 |
[17:35] | We all have families. | 我们都有家 |
[17:36] | Now, calm down. | 给姐冷静下来 |
[17:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[17:42] | – Sal. Sal Martino. – Okay. | -萨尔 萨尔·马丁诺 -好 |
[17:46] | You got a wife, Sal, kids? | 萨尔 你有老婆 有孩子吧 |
[17:47] | Yeah. I have a son. | 对 我有个儿子 |
[17:50] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[17:52] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[17:54] | I bet the only thing you can think about | 我敢说你现在满脑子都是 |
[17:56] | is seeing him again. Am I right? | 想再见到他 对吗 |
[17:58] | You have no idea. | 你不知道我有多想 |
[17:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:01] | So you just keep thinking on that. | 你现在只管想着这一件事 |
[18:03] | You think about how you gonna see Connor again real soon. | 想着你很快就能再见到康纳 |
[18:06] | Because I’m gonna figur out ways to get all of us out of here. | 因为我会想办法帮大家离开这里 |
[18:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:13] | I need some air. | 我有点喘不过气 |
[18:14] | Damn. Why is there no air in this place? | 可恶 这地方怎么没有新鲜空气 |
[18:16] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底是怎么回事 |
[18:19] | I thought this was about a safe deposit box. | 我原以为他们只是为了保管箱 |
[18:21] | Why would they need C-4? | 但他们为什么要用到炸药 |
[18:22] | Maybe they don’t want anyone to know what they stole from that box | 可能他们不想让任何人知道他们偷了什么 |
[18:25] | and the C-4 is to make sure that no one ever does. | 而把我们和银行都炸掉可以确保这一点 |
[18:32] | Agnes and Gideon Fields, open up, please. | 安格斯和吉迪恩·菲尔斯 请开门 |
[18:34] | This is NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[18:35] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[18:36] | What could the old couple’s safety deposit box | 一对老夫妻的银行保管箱 |
[18:38] | have to do what’s going on in that bank? | 怎么会与这次银行劫案扯上关系 |
[18:40] | Maybe everything. | 可能有很大关系 |
[18:42] | The bank said that Agnes and Gideon | 银行方面说安格斯和吉迪恩 |
[18:43] | were accessing their box once a month, right? | 每个月去查看一次他们的保管箱 对吗 |
[18:46] | I just got a text from the precinct. | 我刚刚收到分局发来的短信 |
[18:47] | Gideon Fields died four years ago. | 吉迪恩·菲尔斯四年前就死了 |
[18:49] | So whoever’s accessing that box wasn’t him. | 所以去查看保管箱的人绝不是他 |
[18:52] | Agnes, this is NYPD. | 安格斯 纽约警局 |
[18:55] | Open up, please. | 请快开门 |
[18:57] | The radio’s on. | 广播开着 |
[18:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We can’t go there. | 我们不能就这么进去 |
[18:59] | We–we don’hava waant.We don’t have probable cause. | 我们没有搜查令 也没有正当依据 |
[19:01] | Bro, Castle’s life depends on this. | 兄弟 现在事关卡塞尔的性命 |
[19:04] | Did you just hear that? | 你听到了没 |
[19:05] | I think I just heard someone yell out “Help, police!” | 我想我刚才听到了呼救声 |
[19:08] | “Help, police!” There it is again. | “救命啊” 又喊了一遍 |
[19:11] | NYPD! Agnes! | 纽约警局 安格斯 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:25] | It’s Agnes. | 她是安格斯 |
[19:26] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:35] | Looks like the owner of our safety deposit box | 看来保管箱的主人 |
[19:36] | has been dead maybe a week. | 已经死了一个礼拜左右 |
[19:39] | Ligature marks on her neck indicate strangulation. | 脖子上的痕迹显示她是被勒死的 |
[19:41] | What’d you find at the crime scene? | 你们在案发现场发现了什么 |
[19:43] | The place is trashed. | 这地方被翻过 |
[19:44] | The killer was looking for something. | 凶手像是在寻找什么东西 |
[19:46] | There’s a broken key chain necklace on the body, | 死者脖子上有一条坏了的钥匙链 |
[19:48] | But there’s no key. | 但是钥匙已经不见了 |
[19:49] | OK, that might be where she kept the key for the safe deposit box. | 那大概就是她放银行保管箱钥匙的地方 |
[19:52] | I don’t get it | 我不明白 |
[19:53] | This is a little old retired librarian. | 她是离休图书管理员 |
[19:55] | What could possibly be in her safe deposit box | 她的银行保管箱里能放什么东西 |
[19:57] | that would be worth doing all this. | 值得别人做出这种事情 |
[19:59] | Nazi gold, cold fusion, | 纳粹时期的金币 核聚变材料 |
[20:01] | map to Atlantis. | 通往亚特兰蒂斯的地图 |
[20:02] | Hey, Castle Jr., | 嘿 小卡塞尔 |
[20:03] | could you maybe start thinking like a cop, please? | 你能不能按正常警察的思路考虑这个问题 |
[20:05] | I am. | 我正是啊 |
[20:07] | Are you? | 是么 |
[20:07] | It had to have been something huge, | 这肯定是为了很重要的事 |
[20:09] | that was worth killing her over, right? | 凶手才会杀她 不是吗 |
[20:11] | Hey, super cop, | 嘿 超级警察 |
[20:14] | check it out. | 来看看这个 |
[20:16] | – What is it? – It’s a bug. | -找到什么了 -窃听器 |
[20:18] | It’s not from a spy shop, either. | 不是从普通监视商店能买到的 |
[20:19] | This looks professional. | 这看起来相当专业 |
[20:20] | Listen, I need you to dig up | 听着 我需要你们去挖掘 |
[20:21] | everything you can on Agnes Fields. I gotta go. | 有关安格斯·菲尔斯的所有线索 我得挂了 |
[20:27] | They’re here, aren’t they? | 他们在里面 是吗 |
[20:28] | My dad and my gramma… | 我爸爸跟我奶奶 |
[20:29] | – I know they were coming to this bank… – Alexis | -我知道他们要来这儿 -阿丽克西斯 |
[20:30] | And no one’s answering their phones, | 现在他们俩都不接电话 |
[20:31] | and my dad always takes my phone. | 我爸从来不会不接我电话 |
[20:31] | – And you’re here. – Listen, everything is gonna be fine, OK? | -而你也在 -听我说 他们会没事的 |
[20:35] | But they are inside that bank. | 他们确实是在里面 |
[20:41] | What is it? | 又怎么了 |
[20:43] | I need to get over to those windows | 我要到窗户那边 |
[20:44] | to get a message to Beckett about the c-4. | 去通知贝克特这里有炸药 |
[20:47] | Oh, come on, Richard. | 算了吧 理查德 |
[20:48] | Please. It is too dangerous. | 求你了 那太危险了 |
[20:50] | We are hostages. Behave accordingly. | 我们是人质 拜托你安安心心当人质 |
[20:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:59] | Don’t, Richard… | 别去 理查德 |
[21:01] | Uh, dr. Quinn. | 奎恩医生 |
[21:04] | What’s your problem? | 你又想怎么样 |
[21:05] | Uh, it’s just, where I come from, Dr. Quinn, | 奎恩医生 我接受的家教是 |
[21:07] | we don’t make pregnant women sit on hard floors. | 我们不让孕妇坐在冰凉的地板上 |
[21:11] | Is it all right if I get some cushions from the sofa for her? | 我可否到沙发那儿拿几个垫子给她 |
[21:15] | Make it fast, pretty boy. | 那就快点 帅小伙 |
[21:18] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:26] | Stop! | 不要动 |
[21:27] | Oh! Right there! | 说你呢 |
[21:28] | Stop or I’m going to shoot. | 不要动 否则我就要开枪了 |
[21:30] | Air. Air. | 空气 空气 |
[21:32] | – Hey! I said stop! – I need air. | -我说了不要动 -我需要新鲜空气 |
[21:33] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I need… | 不要开枪 不要开枪 |
[21:34] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Air. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[21:36] | Sal, stop. | 萨尔 别这样 |
[21:39] | On the floor. | 全都趴在地上 |
[21:40] | Don’t! Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪 |
[21:43] | Easy! Easy! Don’t shoot! | 放轻松 别开枪 |
[21:46] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[21:48] | He’s having a seizure. | 他的癫痫发作了 |
[21:50] | Sal, easy, easy. | 萨尔 放轻松 放轻松 |
[21:54] | Great, Epilepsy. | 这下好了 癫痫症 |
[21:56] | This guy needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[21:58] | Then help him. | 那你赶紧帮他啊 |
[21:59] | Hey, look, Dr. Quinn, | 奎恩医生 你瞧 |
[22:00] | The man just had a grand mal seizure. | 他刚刚癫痫病发作 |
[22:02] | So unless you realy are a medicine woman | 除非你是真的医生 |
[22:04] | he needs a hospital now. | 他现在就得去医院 |
[22:08] | Get Trapper John. Move! | 叫捕手约翰来 快点 |
[22:11] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[22:12] | The fake doctor calls in another fake doctor for a consult. | 一名冒牌医生叫来另一名冒牌医生来会诊 |
[22:17] | What am I supposed to do? | 我现在该怎么做 |
[22:18] | Nothing. We’re doing everything we can. | 什么都不用做 我们正在竭尽全力 |
[22:20] | You don’t understand. They’re all I’ve got. | 你不会懂的 他们是我唯一的亲人 |
[22:22] | Do you here me? They’re all I’ve got. | 你懂吗 他们就是我的全部 |
[22:23] | Alexis, listen to me, I promise you, | 阿丽克西斯 听我说 我向你保证 |
[22:25] | they are gonna be okay. | 他们会没事的 |
[22:28] | They better. | 最好是这样 |
[22:30] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:32] | Incoming call. | 来电话了 |
[22:34] | OK, I’m gonna go. Stay with her. | 我现在得走了 你陪着她 |
[22:45] | Hey, it’s Ash. I’ll hit you back. | 嗨 我是阿什 一会儿回你电话 |
[22:48] | Ash, I know you’re busy, but I need you. | 阿什我知道你忙 可我现在很需要你 |
[22:51] | My dad, he’s… | 我爸爸 他 |
[22:53] | You’ve got to call me back right away, | 你得尽快回我电话 |
[22:55] | as soon as you get this. | 越快越好 |
[22:56] | I really need you. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[22:58] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:59] | Look, Kate, one of the hostages just had a epileptic fit and passed out, | 听着凯特 刚才有个人质癫痫发作晕过去了 |
[23:02] | and normally, I wouldn’t care, | 一般情况下 我根本不在乎 |
[23:03] | but it’s starting to upset the other hostages, | 但现在惹得其他人质心神不宁 |
[23:04] | and I don’t want anyone trying to be a hero. | 我不想他们里面有人逞英雄 |
[23:06] | So, here’s the deal. | 所以你听好了 |
[23:08] | You’re gonna send in one paramedic to getting in | 你们派一名急救医生进来 |
[23:10] | in exchange for this generosity. | 而作为对我的慷慨的回报 |
[23:12] | You’re gonna have my bus right outside in 20. | 你们要在二十分钟内准备好我要的巴士 |
[23:15] | That’s not enough time. | 时间不够 |
[23:16] | But it is for me. | 但对我来说足够了 |
[23:17] | Take this guy now, | 把这个男人带出去 |
[23:18] | and get my bus outside in 20. | 然后在二十分钟内准备好我要的巴士 |
[23:20] | Or I’ll start popping hostages. | 否则我就开始射杀人质了 |
[23:25] | How soon till we get that bus? | 我们还要多久才能准备好他要的巴士 |
[23:26] | 35 minutes. | 三十五分钟 |
[23:27] | You’re gonna have to ask for more time. | 你得向他要求更多的时间 |
[23:29] | He’s not gonna go for it. | 他不会答应的 |
[23:30] | Then we’re gonna storm the bank. | 那我们就要突袭银行了 |
[23:31] | We can’t storm the bank. | 我们不能冲进去 |
[23:33] | We don’t know where anybody is in there. | 我们不知道匪徒和人质的具体位置 |
[23:35] | If we go in there, hostages are just gonna get killed. | 如果我们冲进去 人质会没命的 |
[23:37] | Listen, if we’re gonna save any of them, | 听好 如果我们想要救出他们 |
[23:39] | we have no other choice. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[23:40] | Maybe we do. | 也许有其他选择 |
[23:42] | We could use this sick hostage to our advantage. | 我们可以利用生病的人质 |
[23:45] | Instead of sending in a paramedic, | 不派救护人员进去 |
[23:47] | we send in a cop with tactical training. | 我们派一个受过战术训练的警察去 |
[23:49] | The cop gets intel | 这个警察可以获取 |
[23:50] | for when S.W.A.T. goes in to breach the bank. | 特警队突入时所需要的情报 |
[23:53] | I’m guessing you have a cop in mind. | 我想你有人选了 |
[24:08] | Search her. | 搜身 |
[24:20] | She’s clear. | 安全 |
[24:21] | Make it quick. | 速度快点 |
[24:30] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[24:32] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[24:34] | His name’s Sal Martino. | 他叫萨尔·马丁诺 |
[24:35] | He has epilepsy. | 他有癫痫症 |
[24:36] | I think the seizure was prone by stress. | 我估计因焦虑而病发 |
[24:40] | Hey, Sal. Hey, buddy. | 萨尔 嗨 |
[24:42] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[24:43] | Sal, listen to me, I want you to know | 萨尔 听我说 你要知道 |
[24:45] | that there are people out there care about you, | 外面有很在乎你的人 |
[24:47] | so just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[24:49] | I promise you | 我保证 |
[24:51] | I’ll get you outta here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[24:58] | Don’t talk about it. Be about it. | 别废话 快动手 |
[25:00] | And you… | 还有你 |
[25:01] | Help get him on that gurney. Now! | 帮忙把他抬上轮床 马上 |
[25:04] | Sal, you ready? | 萨尔 准备好了吗 |
[25:05] | We’re gonna get you up on the count of three. | 数到三我们就把你抬上轮床 |
[25:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:07] | Okay, buddy. | 就好 伙计 |
[25:09] | Easy buddy. Okay. | 放松伙计 好了 |
[25:17] | You’re all right. | 你没事的 |
[25:21] | Okay. | 行了 |
[25:49] | Your dad’s okay. They’re both… okay. | 你爸没事 他们俩都…很好 |
[25:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:53] | Alexis, I need you to go behind that yellow line now. | 阿丽克西斯 我要你立刻退到黄线以后 |
[25:55] | – You got it. – Take her behind line. | -好的 -把她带到黄线之后去 |
[25:58] | – Hey. -Hey, Ashley, my father… | -喂 -阿什利 我爸爸 |
[25:59] | – Wait, what? – Can you hear me? | -等下 什么 -你能听见吗 |
[26:00] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点我再打给你 |
[26:01] | No, you can’t call me later. | 不 你不能晚点打给我 |
[26:02] | Of course I can. | 我当然可以 |
[26:03] | Ashley, I can’t hear. What? Ashley I can’t… | 阿什利 我听不清 什么 阿什利 我听不 |
[26:07] | – There’s C-4 in the bank? – I didn’t see any, | -银行里有C4炸弹 -我没看到 |
[26:09] | but if Castle says it’s in there it’s in there. | 但是如果卡塞尔说有那就肯定有 |
[26:11] | Well, that means the breach is out of the question. | 那意味着武力突破是不可能了 |
[26:13] | I’m not gonna send my boys into a bomb fight. | 我不会让我的人冒着被炸的危险行动的 |
[26:15] | We’re gonna have to take these guys out on the bus. | 我们得在巴士上解决这些家伙 |
[26:18] | That bus is still 20 minutes out. | 巴士还有20分钟才能到 |
[26:19] | His deadline is in five. | 他给的时限还有五分钟 |
[26:20] | He’s gonna starting killing hostages. | 时间一到他就要开始杀人质了 |
[26:22] | Well, we have to buy more time. | 我们得多争取点时间 |
[26:28] | Where’s my bus? | 我的巴士呢 |
[26:29] | The bus is on its way. It’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 巴士在路上 20分钟内到 |
[26:32] | The hostages will be dead in two. | 2分钟后人质就要上西天了 |
[26:33] | No. | 别 |
[26:34] | Nobody needs to die. | 没人需要死 |
[26:36] | Okay? It’s coming. It’s just– | 好吗 巴士正在路上 只是 |
[26:37] | – It’s stuck in traffic. – We have rules, Kate. | -只是堵在路上了 -我们说好的 凯特 |
[26:40] | I said I won’t kill anyone, | 我承诺不杀人质 |
[26:41] | you said you gave me a bus. | 你承诺会给我巴士 |
[26:42] | I live up to mine at the end of the deal. | 交易结束前我都遵守诺言 |
[26:44] | And I’m gonna live up to mine, I just… | 我也会遵守我的承诺 只不过 |
[26:45] | I warned you not to jerk me around. | 我警告过你别耍我 |
[26:48] | Now I was clear about the consequences. | 后果我说得很清楚 |
[26:49] | Do I need to approve how serious I am? Is that it? | 我是不是需要证明一下我是认真的 |
[26:51] | Okay, I think we both just need to take a breath | 我觉得我们该先做个深呼吸 |
[26:53] | and we can talk about– | 然后再谈谈 |
[26:54] | I’m done talking! | 我不谈了 |
[26:57] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[26:59] | A warning shot, Kate. | 这一枪是警告 凯特 |
[27:00] | The next one’s for the kill. | 下一枪就要死人了 |
[27:02] | – Don’t you touch him, you son of a bitch! – Davenport, hold her back! | -不许碰他 你这个混蛋 -达文波特 拖住她 |
[27:04] | – Keep your hands off! – I got this. | -把你手拿开 -我没事 |
[27:06] | I’m gonna make a pretty red stains at your boyfriend, Kate. | 我会让你男友血流成河 凯特 |
[27:09] | I got my gun to his throat | 我正用枪对准他的喉咙 |
[27:10] | and I’m gonna paint a Jackson Pollock with his insides. | 我要用他的内脏画一幅杰克逊·波洛克的画 |
[27:12] | You need to calm him down– | 你得让他冷静下来 |
[27:13] | Listen to me, jackass. | 听我说 混蛋 |
[27:14] | I do not control traffic, | 我控制不了交通 |
[27:15] | so you’re gonna have to give me 20 minutes. | 所以你必须给我20分钟 |
[27:17] | – Now you got one minute, Kate. – No. | -凯特 还剩一分钟 -不行 |
[27:18] | I’ve got 20. | 20分钟 |
[27:22] | Do you hear me? | 听见没 |
[27:24] | 20 20. | |
[27:25] | Because if you pull that trigger, | 因为一旦你开了枪 |
[27:27] | I will walk through those doors and personally | 我会走进去 亲手 |
[27:30] | put a bullet through your skull. | 用子弹打穿你的头 |
[27:43] | Okay, Kate. | 好吧 凯特 |
[27:44] | You got 20 more minutes. | 再给你20分钟 |
[27:47] | Well, that’s one way to negotiate. | 还真是高端的谈判技巧啊 |
[27:51] | Your girlfriend is a hellcat. | 你的女朋友真带劲儿啊 |
[27:53] | Yeah, well, she’s not my girlfriend. | 是啊 不过她不是我女朋友 |
[27:56] | She too much woman for you? | 她对你来说太彪悍了吗 |
[28:00] | So why are you guys robbing this bank? | 那你们为什么要抢这家银行呢 |
[28:02] | Sutton’s law. | 萨顿原则 |
[28:03] | When asked why he robbed banks, Willie Sutton famously replied, | 当被问及为何抢银行时 威利·萨顿回答道 |
[28:06] | “Because that’s where the money is.” | “银行有钱” |
[28:12] | Except Willie Sutton never said that. | 只不过威利·萨顿从来没这么说过 |
[28:15] | It was a reporter who made up that quote. | 只不过是个记者编造了这么一句话 |
[28:17] | You see, writers– we’re really good. | 你知道 我们作家就是这么厉害 |
[28:19] | Alternate reality to the fake narrative. | 将事实变得神乎其神 |
[28:22] | And the story I see you guys spinning here | 在我看来 你们现在的所作所为 |
[28:25] | is really not about stealing money. | 并不是为了钱 |
[28:27] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[28:28] | You and your crew don’t wear gloves. | 你和你同伙都不戴手套 |
[28:30] | Obviously you’re not worried about fingerprints, | 明显你们不担心指纹被查 |
[28:33] | which means you’re not in the system. | 也就是说你们没有前科 |
[28:35] | And those accents? | 至于口音呢 |
[28:37] | You’re mercs, | 你们是雇佣兵 |
[28:38] | which means you’re just want to get on that bus. | 所以说你们只想尽快上车 |
[28:40] | So… what was in that box? | 那么 那盒子里是什么 |
[28:43] | Why the C-4? | 为什么带C-4炸弹 |
[28:44] | And what are you really gonna do with us? | 还有你们究竟要怎么处置我们 |
[28:50] | Oh, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[28:52] | That’s why I’m gonna kill you last. | 所以我会最后杀你 |
[28:56] | Trapper John. | 捕手约翰 |
[29:00] | We’re good to go. | 可以了 |
[29:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:03] | Everybody, on your feet. | 各位 请移步 |
[29:04] | Let’s go. Up, up, up, up. | 跟着走 起来起来 |
[29:07] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[29:09] | You’re clever. I’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 你很聪明 我确定你一定能想明白 |
[29:17] | We still got 18 minutes. I want everybody in position. | 还有18分钟 我要大家各就各位 |
[29:19] | S.W.A.T. can rendezvous with the bus here on 49th. | 特警队可以在49街和巴士汇合 |
[29:22] | They can load there. | 他们可以在那里上车 |
[29:23] | I want snipers here, here, and here. | 我希望在这里 这里还有这里安排狙击手 |
[29:25] | Get Roman on the horn. | 接通罗曼的电话 |
[29:26] | Why he didn’t ask for something? | 他为什么没有提要求 |
[29:28] | What? | 什么 |
[29:30] | Sir… | 长官 |
[29:31] | He gave me 20 minutes, | 他给了我20分钟 |
[29:33] | and he didn’t ask for anything in return. | 却没有提要求做交换 |
[29:36] | If he wanted to maintain control, | 如果他想要持有掌控权 |
[29:37] | he would’ve asked for something. | 他一定会提要求的 |
[29:39] | I mean, this is all way to easy. | 我是觉得 这样也太容易了 |
[29:41] | Take the win, detective. | 赢了就接受 警探 |
[29:43] | No, sir. Something is going on. | 不 长官 有些不对劲 |
[29:44] | We are just not asking right questions. I mean, | 我们没问到关键问题 我是说 |
[29:46] | why would he bring C-4 to a bank robbery? | 抢银行为什么要带C-4炸弹 |
[29:49] | What does Agnes Fields’ murder have to do with any of this? | 安格斯·菲尔斯的死与抢劫案有什么关系 |
[29:52] | Captain, I get Sergent Roman. | 队长 我和罗曼中士联系上了 |
[29:56] | Yeah, Roman. | 你好 罗曼 |
[30:04] | Mother, I find I’m no longer satisfied | 妈妈 我觉得自己对这家机构的 |
[30:07] | with the customer service at this establishment. | 客户服务不再感到满意了 |
[30:09] | I think we should take our business elsewhere. | 我想我们得重新选择一家银行 |
[30:12] | – I’m so sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -这不是你的错 |
[30:14] | Forgive me for dragging you into this. I– | 原谅我把你拖来这里 我 |
[30:15] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[30:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:19] | I love you, mother. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[30:21] | Right back at you, kiddo. | 我也爱你 孩子 |
[30:24] | Did you find anything on Agnes? | 你查到安格斯的什么线索没 |
[30:26] | We’ve gone over phone and financials | 我们查过她的电话记录和财产状况 |
[30:27] | and talked to friends and neighbours. | 和她朋友邻居也聊过 |
[30:29] | Nothing sticks out. | 没发现什么重要信息 |
[30:30] | What about Agnes’s safety deposit box? | 安格斯的保管箱呢 |
[30:32] | Somebody was pretending to be her dead husband | 数月之前就有人假装是她的亡夫 |
[30:35] | and accesses since monthly. | 每月去查看 |
[30:36] | Any leads? | 有任何线索吗 |
[30:37] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没发现 |
[30:38] | Relatives? | 亲人方面呢 |
[30:39] | Uh, Agnes really didn’t have any relatives left. | 安格斯没什么亲人在世了 |
[30:42] | Her husband’s dead, her daughter and grandson | 他丈夫去世了 女儿和孙子 |
[30:45] | died in a boating accident over a year ago. | 一年前在一次沉船事故中丧生 |
[30:46] | Her only surviving relative is a former son-in-law– | 她唯一还在世的亲人就是前女婿 |
[30:48] | Ron Brandt. | 朗·布拉德 |
[30:49] | We left him a message, we never heard him back yet. | 我们给他留了言 但还没接到回话 |
[30:51] | Look, we don’t have time to wait for a return phone calls, | 听着 现在我们没时间等他回话 |
[30:54] | so find… | 所以你们去找… |
[31:21] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[31:23] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[31:25] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[31:26] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[31:35] | They’re here! | 他们在这 |
[31:37] | I told you. | 我告诉过你们她会救出我们的 |
[31:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[31:46] | Here we go, ready? | 我要开锁了 准备好了吗 |
[31:47] | OK. | 好了 |
[31:50] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[31:55] | He’s not the only one here, you know? | 你知道吗 他不是唯一被锁的 |
[31:59] | Oh, I’m so… | 我真是 |
[32:02] | I’m so sorry, Martha. | 玛莎 真是抱歉 |
[32:04] | Excuse me. How you doing? | 抱歉 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:06] | My ears are… | 我耳朵有点 |
[32:09] | Everybody account for? | 每个人质都在吗 |
[32:10] | We’re all here. We’re all okay. | 我们都在这 我们都很好 |
[32:12] | So what happended to the robbers? | 那些劫匪怎么了 |
[32:13] | They are dead. | 他们都死了 |
[32:14] | They blew themselves up. | 被炸飞了 |
[32:15] | What? | 什么 |
[32:16] | Apparently, the C-4 was part of the exit strategy. | 显然 C-4炸药是他们逃走计划的一部分 |
[32:19] | They blasted a hole straight through the bottom of wall. | 他们直接从墙底炸开个洞 |
[32:21] | And opened a ceiling on the abandoned subway station below. | 炸开通往废弃地铁站的入口 |
[32:25] | Smart plan if they didn’t screw it up. | 如果他们没搞砸的话 真是个完美的计划 |
[32:27] | They must have triggered the explosion before they took cover, | 他们肯定是没还隐蔽好就引爆了 |
[32:29] | and then they killed themselves. | 结果把自己给炸死了 |
[32:31] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[32:33] | C-4, it’s a very stable exclusive. | C-4炸药十分稳定 |
[32:34] | It wouldn’t go off accidentally. | 它不会意外爆炸的 |
[32:35] | These guys were not dime-store bandits. | 这群家伙可不是便利店强盗 |
[32:37] | They were trained, they were military precision. | 他们训练有素 像军人一样 |
[32:40] | They won’t set off a explosion prematurely. | 他们不会贸然引爆的 |
[32:42] | Really? | 你确定 |
[32:43] | I got an assortment of body parts that tells me they did. | 我找到的躯体残片告诉我他们的确失手了 |
[32:49] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们先出去吧 |
[33:37] | Is everybody okay? | 所有人都平安无事吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah, they’re fine. | 是的 大家都很好 |
[33:39] | They just need a minute. | 他们需要缓缓神 |
[33:40] | We heard all the suspects are dead. | 我们听说所有疑犯都死了 |
[33:42] | Guys, none of this makes any sense. | 这说不通 |
[33:44] | An old lady is killed for her safe deposit box key, | 一位老妇人因自己的保管箱钥匙被杀 |
[33:46] | which her dead husband accesses every month? | 而她的亡夫每个月都来查看这个保管箱 |
[33:48] | And then this? | 然后发生了这起银行劫案 |
[33:50] | There’s something that we’re missing. | 我们肯定漏掉了什么线索 |
[33:52] | What were you saying about Agnes Fields’s last surviving relative? | 你说的安格斯·菲尔斯唯一在世的亲人呢 |
[33:55] | Her former son-in-law– Ron Brandt. | 她的前女婿 朗·布拉德 |
[33:58] | We left a message, but he does a lot of bussiness overseas, | 我们给他留言了 但他在海外有很多业务 |
[34:00] | so he may not even be in the country. | 也许他根本不在国内 |
[34:02] | He’s listed at a penthouse on the upper east side. | 他登记的住址是上东区的一栋顶层公寓 |
[34:04] | So we can go check– | 我们可以去看看 |
[34:04] | Wait, that’s– that the son-in-law. | 等等 这是她女婿 |
[34:07] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[34:09] | He is one of the hostages. | 他是其中一名人质 |
[34:10] | He was having a seizure and… | 他刚刚癫痫突然发作 |
[34:13] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[34:17] | This is Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的探长凯特·贝克特 |
[34:20] | I’m checking in on a patient that came in from a bank robbery. | 我想查一名刚因一起银行抢劫案被送进来的病人 |
[34:22] | His name is Sal Martino. | 他叫萨尔·马丁诺 |
[34:27] | What? | 什么 |
[34:28] | He did? | 他出院了 |
[34:32] | He checked himself out against medical advice. | 他不顾医嘱强行出院了 |
[34:33] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[34:34] | It was him. He orchestrated this whole thing. | 是他 是他自编自演了这一出戏 |
[34:38] | It turns out, Ron Brandt runs a company | 刚查到 朗·布拉德经营一家公司 |
[34:40] | that supplies military contractors | 代理军事承包商 |
[34:41] | with special operational forces from around the world. | 其特别作战部队遍布全球 |
[34:43] | Ok, he uses his military connection to hire | 他利用自己的军事关系雇佣了 |
[34:46] | that team of mercenaries in the bank, | 银行里那些雇佣军 |
[34:48] | and then to avoid loose ends, Ron rigs the c-4 to blow early. | 为了灭口 他将C4炸弹提前引爆 |
[34:51] | Talk about cold blooded. | 这家伙真是冷血 |
[34:52] | And he did all of this just for the contents | 他费尽心思只是为了 |
[34:54] | of Agnes’ safety deposit box? | 拿到安格斯的保管箱里的东西吗 |
[34:56] | Castle, you said that there were photos and letters in that, right? | 卡塞尔 你说你看到那里面有些照片和信对吗 |
[34:59] | Yeah, Trapper John must have given them to Ron | 是的 捕手约翰肯定是在他 |
[35:02] | when he was being escorted back from the restroom. | 被送去上洗手间的时候将东西给了他 |
[35:03] | because right after that, he faked a seizure and was let go. | 因为那之后 他假装癫痫发作 被送了出去 |
[35:06] | But why? I mean, what was so special | 但为什么呢 到底他前岳母的 |
[35:07] | about his former mother-in-law’s safety deposit box. | 保管箱有什么重要的东西值得他这样冒险 |
[35:10] | Former mother-in-law? | 前岳母 |
[35:11] | Yeah. Ron was married to Agnes’ daughter Tanya. | 对 朗曾经与安格斯的女儿塔尼娅结过婚 |
[35:14] | Both her and her son Connor were killed | 她和她儿子康纳均 |
[35:16] | in a boating accident about a year ago. | 在一年前的一次沉船事故中丧生 |
[35:17] | No, no, Ron spoke about Connor, | 不不 朗跟我提过康纳 |
[35:19] | and he did not speak about like he was dead. | 他说话的样子 儿子不像是死掉了 |
[35:21] | Connor is still alive. | 康纳还活着 |
[35:22] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, Castle. | 我也没法解释 卡塞尔 |
[35:23] | It says right here, Connor dead. | 这里写的很清楚 康纳死了 |
[35:25] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我倒不太确信 |
[35:26] | It turns out neither his wife Tanya nor Connor’s body | 他的妻子塔尼娅和儿子康纳的尸体 |
[35:28] | was ever recovered. | 都没有找到 |
[35:30] | Why would the wife fake their deaths? | 他妻子为什么要假死 |
[35:31] | Domestic abuse. | 家庭暴力 |
[35:33] | However, Ron had the connections | 可是朗利用自己的关系 |
[35:35] | and the wealth to avoid prosecution. | 与金钱让自己免遭起诉 |
[35:37] | So the system failed her. | 法律没能保护她 |
[35:39] | She and Connor couldn’t escape Ron’s abuse, | 她和康纳无法逃脱朗的打骂 |
[35:41] | so she faked their deaths and disappeared. | 所以她伪造自己和儿子的死亡然后消失了 |
[35:43] | Yeah, but to disappear, | 但为了彻底消失 |
[35:43] | she had to walk away from her former life… | 她就得抛弃以前的生活 |
[35:45] | Sever ties with everything and everyone she ever knew… | 与她认识的所有人和事断绝关系 |
[35:47] | Except she couldn’t, especially with her mother Agnes. | 但是她放不下她的妈妈安格斯 |
[35:50] | Which is what the safety deposit box was for. | 那就是他要保管箱的原因 |
[35:52] | It means the communication. | 里面有她们联络的证据 |
[35:53] | It’s like a cold war drop box in some John Le Carre novel, | 就像约翰·勒卡雷小说中的冷战投递箱 |
[35:57] | only Tanya wouldn’t be able to risk making the drops. | 但是塔尼娅不会冒险去送信 |
[36:01] | So who would make the drops for her? | 那是谁替她送信呢 |
[36:03] | Our mystery man who was posing as Agnes’ dead husband. | 那个假扮安格斯亡夫的神秘男子 |
[36:06] | He was Tanya’s middleman. | 他是塔尼娅的中间人 |
[36:07] | Okay, so Tanya sends the photos and the letters to the middleman, | 塔尼娅把照片和信给了中间人 |
[36:10] | then the middleman puts them in the safety deposit box for Agnes. | 中间人把它们放在保管箱里给安格斯 |
[36:13] | The box serves as a mailbox. | 保管箱就像信箱 |
[36:14] | Only it’s better than a mailbox | 不过这个比信箱更安全 |
[36:16] | cause it’s locked up in bank. | 因为它锁在银行 |
[36:17] | Ron must have suspected that they fade their deaths | 朗一定是对他们的诈死起了疑心 |
[36:19] | and that’s when he bugged Agnes’ home. | 于是开始监听安格斯家 |
[36:21] | When Ron found out about the box, | 当朗发现了保管箱的事 |
[36:22] | he killed Agnes for the key. | 他为了拿到钥匙杀了安格斯 |
[36:23] | Right, and with the clock ticking, | 没错 因为时间紧迫 |
[36:25] | he hired that crew to stage the bank robbery | 他就雇了那个队伍上演银行劫案 |
[36:26] | to get to the box with that key. | 是为拿到钥匙所对应的保管箱 |
[36:28] | You know, those photos and letters will say | 要知道 那些照片和信件会告诉他 |
[36:29] | exactly where his wife and son are hidng. | 他妻子和儿子到底藏在哪里 |
[36:32] | He’s on his way there now, | 他现在正赶往那里 |
[36:33] | and we know what he’s gonna do once he gets there. | 我们都知道他到了之后会做些什么 |
[36:35] | He’s gonna kidnap his son and kill his wife. | 他要绑架他儿子杀了他妻子 |
[36:47] | Identifying the middleman | 找到中间人 |
[36:48] | is the only way we’re gonna be able to find Tanya and Connor, | 是我们找到塔尼娅和康纳的唯一办法 |
[36:50] | so what do we know? | 我们都知道什么 |
[36:51] | He passed for Agnes’ late husband. | 他能伪装成安格斯的亡夫 |
[36:53] | And it’d have to be someone that Ron wouldn’t suspect. | 那他一定是个不会引起朗怀疑的人 |
[36:56] | That rules out friends, neighbors and coworkers. | 那就排除了朋友 邻居和同事 |
[36:58] | It must be the private person that they trusted. | 一定是他们非常信任的人 |
[36:59] | But the man could been paid. | 但是那人也许是收费的 |
[37:01] | Maybe we could track their payments. | 也许我们可以查查他们的付款记录 |
[37:02] | You know, they’re probably smart enough to pay in cash. | 也许他们很聪明 都是用现金支付 |
[37:06] | Which is untraceable. | 那样就无从查证 |
[37:07] | Unless, if paying by check | 除非 用支票支付 |
[37:08] | wouldn’t have thrown up any red flags. | 不会引发危险 |
[37:10] | At the time of Connor and Tanya’s supposed death, | 康纳和塔尼娅假死的时候 |
[37:14] | she was making monthly tithe checks to St. Abigail’s church. | 她每月付给圣阿比盖尔教堂一张什一税支票 |
[37:17] | And who better fits this profile than a priest? | 谁能比牧师更符合这些特征呢 |
[37:19] | And I know which one we should speak to first. | 我知道我们该先找谁谈谈 |
[37:22] | The priest who officiated their funeral… | 主持他们葬礼的那个牧师 |
[37:25] | Father Sean McCaskey. | 肖恩·麦卡斯基神父 |
[37:27] | Father McCaskey, I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 麦卡斯基神父 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[37:28] | This is Richard Castle. | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[37:29] | We need to know where Tanya and Connor Brandt are hiding. | 我们需要知道塔尼娅和康纳·布拉德的藏身之处 |
[37:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[37:35] | Tanya and Connor have been dead for over a year. | 塔尼娅和康纳已经死了一年多了 |
[37:38] | Father, you don’t understand. | 神父 你不了解情况 |
[37:40] | Agnes Fields has been murdered. | 安格斯·菲尔斯被杀了 |
[37:42] | Ron Brandt has the contents of her safe deposit box. | 朗·布拉德拿到了她银行保管箱里的东西 |
[37:44] | He’s on his way to them now. | 他现在正去找他们 |
[37:45] | What? | 什么 |
[37:47] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[37:49] | That box was there to protect them. | 那个盒子放在那里是为了保护他们 |
[37:52] | It didn’t, Father, but we can. | 它没能做到 神父 但我们能 |
[37:53] | We need to know their address. | 我们需要他们的地址 |
[37:55] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[37:56] | 14 Cascadilla Street, Ithaca. | 伊萨卡 卡斯卡迪拉街14号 |
[37:59] | Ithaca? That’s only four hours away. | 伊萨卡 只有4小时路程 |
[38:01] | Ron could already be there right now. | 朗现在可能已经到了 |
[38:02] | – Thanks. – Yes. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[38:09] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[38:10] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[38:17] | Stay back. | 退回去 |
[38:19] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[38:20] | Now, Tanya, is this any way to greet your husband? | 塔尼娅 这就是你欢迎老公的方式吗 |
[38:27] | Oh, no, honey. You bumped your head. | 哦不 亲爱的 你撞到头了 |
[38:39] | There’s my boy. | 我的乖儿子 |
[38:40] | Did you miss your daddy? | 想爸爸了没 |
[38:41] | Come on. Come on. | 快点啊 快点啊 |
[38:43] | Man, what the hell is taking so long? | 怎么花了这么长时间 |
[38:44] | I can’t believe they still got us on hold. | 居然还让我们等候接听 |
[38:46] | Beckett, if he gets ahold of that kid… | 贝克特 如果他抓到了那孩子 |
[38:49] | No! Mommy! | 不要 妈妈 |
[38:51] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要 |
[38:52] | Please don’t take him! Please. | 求你不要带走他 求你 |
[38:54] | Aah! Not in front of him, please! | 别当着他杀我 求你了 |
[38:58] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:03] | Why would I kill you? | 我干嘛要杀你呢 |
[39:04] | I want you to live and long, long life | 我要你长命百岁 |
[39:06] | with the knowledge that you’re never gonna see Connor again. | 知道自己再也见不到康纳了 |
[39:09] | Now it’s my turn to disappear. | 现在轮到我玩消失了 |
[39:11] | But unlike you, I know how to hide. | 与你不同的是 我会藏 |
[39:13] | – No! – Come on, Connor. Come on. Come on. | -不 -走吧 康纳 走吧 |
[39:14] | Connor! Connor! | 康纳 康纳 |
[39:17] | I got you. I got you. I got you. | 我们走 我们走吧 |
[39:19] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[39:20] | Right there. | 呆着别动 |
[39:22] | Think real hard about your next move. | 想清楚你该怎么做 |
[39:26] | What? | 什么 |
[39:30] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:34] | – They found them. – Yes. | -找到他们了 -太好了 |
[39:36] | Tanya’s gonna need a few stitches, but Connor’s okay. | 塔尼娅得缝几针 但康纳没事 |
[39:38] | Come on. Let’s go pick ’em up. | 走吧 我们去接他们 |
[39:39] | Ithaca? | 去伊萨卡吗 |
[39:45] | Even as a hostage, | 就算做个人质 |
[39:47] | I help you solve murders. | 我也能祝你破案 |
[39:48] | Beckett, I think… | 贝克特 我觉得 |
[39:50] | I think you have the perfect partner. | 我觉得你有个最佳搭档 |
[39:52] | Yeah, except he doesn’t like doing paperwork. | 是啊 不过他不喜欢做文书工作 |
[39:55] | Touche. | 说得对 |
[39:56] | So… old haunt? | 老地方 |
[39:58] | I’ll buy you a drink. | 我请客 |
[40:00] | No. | 不 |
[40:01] | But I’ll do you one better. | 我有更好的地方 |
[40:07] | Oh, Kate! | 凯特 |
[40:08] | Oh, darling, you can join us. | 亲爱的 你能来太好了 |
[40:10] | Oh, you great, beautiful creature, | 真棒啊 美女 |
[40:12] | come in. | 快进来 |
[40:14] | Oh, wow, Martha. | 玛莎 |
[40:16] | You… | 你… |
[40:17] | you really… | 真是… |
[40:19] | – outdid yourself. – I did. | -实现自我突破了 -没错 |
[40:21] | Facing death demands celebrating life. | 经历了死亡的威胁该庆祝生命的可贵 |
[40:23] | Tonight we feast. | 今夜我们好好吃一顿 |
[40:25] | Where’s Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯呢 |
[40:26] | Oh, she’s, uh… | 她在… |
[40:28] | – Excuse me one minute. – Yeah. | -失陪一下 -好 |
[40:30] | – So yes? – Please. | -喝吗 -请吧 |
[40:33] | Ash, it’s not about today. | 阿什 不只是今天的事 |
[40:35] | It’s about the last 100 days. | 过去的三个月都是如此 |
[40:37] | You’re never here for me. | 我需要的时候你从来不在 |
[40:39] | Just because you’re in California | 虽然你在加州 |
[40:40] | doesn’t mean I should have to hold my breath, | 不代表我就得屏息凝神 |
[40:42] | cross my fingers, and wish upon a star | 交叉双指 对星星许愿 |
[40:44] | just to get a text from you. | 你能回我个短信 |
[40:48] | Yeah, more excuses. | 都是借口 |
[40:50] | Ash, I just can’t do this anymore. | 阿什 我不能这么下去了 |
[40:54] | We’re done. | 我们分手吧 |
[41:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:05] | No. | 不好 |
[41:10] | But ask me again tomorrow. | 明天再问我一次吧 |
[41:14] | Alexis, darling, | 阿丽克西斯 亲爱的 |
[41:15] | help me with the duck l’orange, s’il vous plait. | 帮我搞定柳橙鸭肉 拜托了 |
[41:22] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:24] | And I didn’t get a chance to properly thank you | 我还没来得及好好谢你 |
[41:26] | for saving my life. | 救我一命 |
[41:27] | Oh, there’s no need, Castle. | 没事的 卡塞尔 |
[41:29] | We’re partners. It’s what we do. | 我们是搭档 应该的 |
[41:30] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[41:31] | Some of us more than others, of course. | 当然了 我们有的人付出更多 |
[41:33] | Wait. What is that supposed to mean? | 等等 这话什么意思 |
[41:35] | Only that this is the eighth time you’ve saved my life, | 就是说这是你第八次救我 |
[41:38] | and I’ve saved your life nine times. | 而我救过你九次了 |
[41:39] | Okay, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[41:40] | I can’t even believe that you’re keeping score. | 我真不敢相信你居然还计分 |
[41:42] | And secondly, there is no way that you’ve saved my life | 其次 不可能你救我的次数 |
[41:45] | more than I have yours. | 多于我救你 |
[41:46] | Nine? Please. | 九次 拜托 |
[41:48] | Well, let’s review, shall we? | 那我们来回想一下吧 |
[41:49] | The first time, I distracted that mad gunman | 第一次 我用香槟酒瓶 |
[41:52] | with the Champagne bottle. | 引开疯狂枪手的注意 |
[41:53] | And, yes, that was a save. Even you admitted it. | 没错 那算救你 你承认了 |
[41:55] | Second time, the, um, serial killer | 第二次 连环杀手 |
[41:59] | who put a bomb in your kitchen while you were taking a shower. | 趁你洗澡的时候在你厨房里放了个炸弹 |
[42:01] | – I had to brave hellish flames… – Sit, sit. | -我穿越地狱般的烈火… -坐下 坐下 |
[42:03] | to pull you out of your bathtub. | 救你于澡盆之中 |
[42:05] | I won’t be forgetting that anytime soon. | 这我一时半会可忘不了 |