Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S06E22
S06E23
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
S07E14
S07E15
S07E16
S07E17
S07E18
S07E19
S07E20
S07E21
S07E22
S07E23
S08E01
S08E02
S08E03
S08E04
S08E05
S08E06
S08E07
S08E08
S08E09
S08E10
S08E11
S08E12
S08E13
S08E14
S08E15
S08E16
S08E17
S08E18
S08E19
S08E20
S08E21
S08E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Living room, 9:03 p.m. 客厅 晚上九点零三分
[00:27] EMF level spiking off the chart. 电磁场侦测器接收到前所未有的强烈信号
[00:36] Hello? 有人吗
[00:38] Is anyone there? 有人在那吗
[00:42] Mercy… 梅夕[仁慈]
[00:44] I can see it. 我看见了
[00:47] Mercy… 梅夕[仁慈]
[00:50] No! 不
[00:51] No! 不
[00:56] Dad, are you using me as a shield 老爸 你在用我做肉盾
[00:58] against flesh-eating zombies? 挡在食人僵尸前面吗
[01:00] No. No. I just wanted you to have a better view. 不 不是 我只是想让你有个好点的视野
[01:05] Where are you going? I think– 你去哪 我认为
[01:06] I really think we’re safer in pairs. 我真的认为我们还是一起看安全点
[01:07] Sorry, dad. You’re gonna have to fend for yourself. 抱歉 老爸 你得自己保护自己了
[01:09] I’m skyping with ashley. 我要去和阿什利视频了
[01:10] What? 什么
[01:11] Right in the middle of father-daughter zombie time? 就这么打断我们的父女赏僵尸时间
[01:13] Can’t you do it later? 迟点再聊行不行
[01:14] He’s not available later. 他待会就没空了
[01:15] He’s got a dorm meeting and then a seminar after that. 他要参加宿舍会议和研讨班
[01:18] I know he’s busy, 我知道他是个忙人
[01:20] and you are very thoughtful to be so accommodating, sweetheart, 你的随和也非常贴心 宝贝
[01:22] but a healthy relationship is based on mutual respect. 但健康的关系建立在互相尊重的基础上
[01:26] I mean, think about what kind of signal you’re sending 你总是为他改变原本的行程安排
[01:28] if you’re the one always rearranging your schedule 对他有求必应 你想想
[01:31] at the other one’s every beck and call. 如此行为向他发出了怎样的信号
[01:33] I mean, if you just drop everything… 只要他一叫你
[01:35] the very moment that– I’m sorry. 你就抛下手边的事…抱歉
[01:39] Oh, hang on. 等等
[01:41] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[01:43] I’ll be right there. 马上到
[01:46] I’m worried about Alexis. 我很担心阿丽克西斯
[01:48] I think her not getting into Stanford 我认为没能考入斯坦福影响了
[01:49] has upset the balance of power in her relationship with Ashley. 她在与阿什利的关系中的地位
[01:52] Oh, Castle, I wouldn’t worry about that. 卡塞尔 换了是我就不会担心
[01:55] I mean, Alexis is a girl, and Ashley’s a teenage boy. 阿丽克西斯是女孩 阿什利是个少年
[01:58] I’d say she still holds most of the power. 我认为她还是占有主导地位的
[02:01] The “Ghost Wranglers” are here? “牧鬼人”摄制组在这
[02:04] Okay, that’s why I love these guys. 这就是我迷他们的原因
[02:06] Body’s not even cold, 尸骨未寒
[02:07] they’re already tracking down the ghost. 他们就已经开始追踪鬼魂了
[02:09] Why doesn’t it surprise me that you actually watch 你爱看那荒唐的节目怎么
[02:11] that ridiculous show? 一点也没让我觉得惊讶
[02:13] Ridiculously awesome. 荒唐地好看
[02:14] Jack Sinclair is hands down 杰克·辛克莱毫无疑问
[02:17] America’s most accomplished ghost hunter. 是全美最出色的猎鬼人
[02:20] Um, Castle… 卡塞尔
[02:23] Jack Sinclair is the name of our victim. 杰克·辛克莱就是死者的名字
[02:26] And the hunter becomes the hunted. 猎人反被猎杀
[02:29] He was here doing a special about the house, 他在这录制一个关于屋子的特辑
[02:31] you know, for his TV show. 就是为他的节目
[02:32] Why this place? 为什么选这里
[02:33] It has a bit of a history. 这地方有点历史
[02:35] You mean, paranormal history? 你是指超自然的历史
[02:37] Look, detective, I’m not saying 探长 我不是说我自己
[02:38] I believe in that stuff, okay? 相信这些东西 好吗
[02:40] But I’ve owned the McClaren House for over 20 years, 但我拥有麦拉伦老宅超过二十年了
[02:43] and when the phone rings about this place, 当这个地方出问题的时候
[02:45] odds are, it’s not a busted toilet. 基本不会是马桶坏了
[02:47] Anybody live in there now? 现在有人住在这里吗
[02:48] Not for years. 很久没人住了
[02:49] It’s hard getting tenants to stick around. 租客总是住不长
[02:51] So when this Sinclair guy called, 所以当辛克莱联系我的时候
[02:53] I figured, what the hell? 我想管它呢
[02:54] Maybe he could clear the place up, 也许他能除妖降魔啥的
[02:56] make it rentable. 就能再出租了
[02:57] But after what just happened… 但鉴于刚刚发生的事…
[02:59] Wh-what exactly did just happen? 刚刚到底发生了什么事
[03:01] His throat was slit almost from ear to ear. 他的喉部被切开 差不多切至两耳根
[03:04] Jugular, superior thyroid, 颈静脉 甲状腺动脉
[03:06] common carotid, left and right– 左右颈动脉
[03:08] You name it, it’s been severed. 能断的都切断了
[03:09] Well, that explains all the blood. 那就解释了大量的血迹
[03:11] Here’s what I can’t explain– 这一点 我无法解释
[03:13] Depth and nature of the wounds tell me 伤口的深度及性质表明
[03:15] that the killer got up close and personal. 凶手与死者的距离一定很近
[03:17] So then where are the footprints? 那他的脚印在哪
[03:18] Not just that. Look at the blood spatter. 不止这些 瞧这些血迹的溅落
[03:21] You cut all those arteries, 切断这么些动脉
[03:23] and the spray is gonna come fast 血液应该会立刻
[03:24] and it’s gonna come strong. 并且强烈地喷出来
[03:26] I’ll say. It went everywhere. 我说那一定喷得满世界都是
[03:27] But it shouldn’t have. 但不该如此
[03:28] Some of it should’ve landed on the killer. 部分血迹本该溅到凶手身上
[03:31] Yet every drop of it landed on the floor. 但每一滴血都落在了地上
[03:34] This spray is completely unobstructed. 溅落完全没有遇到任何阻碍物
[03:36] Exactly. 正是
[03:37] It doesn’t make sense. 这根本说不通
[03:38] Unless the blood passed right through the killer. 除非血滴穿透了凶手的身体
[03:43] Are you saying a ghost did this? 你是说凶手是鬼吗
[03:45] Please don’t encourage him. 别鼓励他胡扯了
[03:46] I’m saying, 我是说
[03:47] maybe Mr. Sinclair finally met a wraith 也许辛克莱先生终于碰到
[03:49] he couldn’t wrangle. 他收不了的恶灵了
[03:52] Lanie, who called this in? 蕾妮 报案的是什么人
[03:53] I’m… Jack’s producer. 我是杰克的制片人
[03:56] I worked with him for the last four years. 已经和他一起工作四年了
[03:57] Okay, Lulu, we just need to know 好的露露 我们只是想了解一下
[03:59] everything that happened before you called 911. 在你报警之前发生的所有事
[04:02] Okay. 好的
[04:02] Jack went in the house at around 7:00. 杰克在七点左右进入这屋子
[04:05] And then he went on lockdown a few minutes after that. 几分钟后就把自己禁闭了
[04:08] Uh, he locks himself into the house for the night. 把自己关在一间屋子里过夜
[04:10] It’s standard protocol for ghost hunters. 是猎鬼人的标准方案
[04:12] – And was he in there alone? – Yeah. -就他一个人在里面吗 -是的
[04:14] We always do a clean sweep of the place 在开始之前 我们总是会
[04:16] right before we start. 进行一次清查
[04:17] So he–he locked the doors, 然后他… 他把门锁上
[04:19] and then I went into the tech van to watch the feed. 我就上技术器材装载车看监控了
[04:22] And were the cameras rolling the whole time? 这段时间 摄影机一直在拍摄吗
[04:25] The infrared cameras are to detect 红外摄影机是用来监测
[04:27] unexplained thermal anomalies. 无法解释的热量异常
[04:29] Living room, 9:03 p.m.. 客厅 晚上九点零三分
[04:32] EMF level spiking off the chart. 电磁场侦测器接收到前所未有的强烈信号
[04:34] That’s an electromagnetic field meter. 那是针对电磁场运动的侦测器
[04:37] That’s a tool of the ghost busting trade. 捉鬼这行必备的行头
[04:38] It’s used to measure spikes in paranormal energy. 用来侦测超自然力量的信号
[04:42] Let’s just watch. 认真看吧
[04:47] Hello? 有人吗
[04:50] Is anyone there? 有人在那吗
[04:54] Mercy… 梅夕[仁慈]
[04:56] I can see it. 我看见了
[04:59] Mercy… 梅夕[仁慈]
[05:00] It sounds like he was begging his killer for mercy. 他好像在求凶手发慈悲 手下留情
[05:04] What happened? 发生什么事了
[05:05] That–that’s it. 没了 就这么多
[05:06] That’s when all the camera signals cut out at once. 所有摄影机在那一刻全都被中断了
[05:08] And what could explain the picture 所有画面都没了
[05:10] suddenly going out like that? 是什么造成的呢
[05:11] I don’t know. It’s never happened before. 我不知道 以前从没发生过
[05:13] Well, there was that last episode of “The Sopranos.” 《黑道家族》最后一集就是这样
[05:15] No, there’s no way. 不 没可能的
[05:17] Jack had to have been in there with someone else. 当时一定有人跟杰克在一起
[05:19] Did he have any enemies, 他有任何敌人吗
[05:20] anybody that he was having problems with recently? 最近跟他有矛盾的人
[05:23] No, not that I know of. 没有 至少我不知道
[05:24] He… he did show up to lockdown upset. 他来禁闭时的确有点心烦意乱的
[05:28] – Do you know where he was coming from? – No. -你知道他是从哪过来的吗 -不知道
[05:30] He pulled up in a cab and grabbed his gear 他从计程车上下来 拿了他的工具
[05:32] and just went inside. 就进去了
[05:33] Did anyone else have keys to this place? 还有人有此处的钥匙吗
[05:35] Just Jack and Barry B. 只有杰克和巴里·B
[05:37] Barry Bavetta. That’s Jack’s cameraman. 巴里·巴夫塔 杰克的摄影师
[05:39] Where is Barry? 巴里人呢
[05:40] Doesn’t he usually do lockdown with Jack? 他通常不是与杰克一起禁闭吗
[05:42] He and Jack had an argument this afternoon. 今天下午他和杰克吵了一架
[05:44] Things got pretty heated, and then Barry just quit. 闹得很僵 然后巴里就辞职了
[05:46] Could he have programmed the cameras 他有可能把摄影机设置成
[05:48] to turn off like that? 像那样自动关闭吗
[05:50] Actually… Yeah, he could. 事实上 他是可以的
[05:54] Barry Bavetta checked out of his hotel in a hurry at 7:30. 巴里·巴夫塔于七点半急忙地从酒店退房
[05:57] That’s enough time to make it back to the house 足够他在九点杰克被杀的时候
[05:59] by 9:00 when Jack was killed. 回到宅子里
[06:00] Barry’s phone is still going straight to voice mail. 巴里的电话还是直转语音信箱
[06:02] Well, the manager gave me his credit card info, 经理把他的信用卡信息给我了
[06:05] so if we’re lucky he’s out there using it. 如果走运 他可能会用卡
[06:06] All right, I’m gonna start scrubbing this footage 好吧 我得开始啃那卷
[06:08] from inside of the house. 在屋里拍的录影带了
[06:09] Maybe there’s something in there that can implicate this guy. 也许里面有些什么会涉及到这家伙
[06:10] Right. Hey. 好的 嘿
[06:12] We’re still on for dinner tomorrow night, right? 我们明天还是一起吃晚餐 对吧
[06:13] Oh, yeah. Jenny’s totally psyched. 对 珍妮兴奋极了
[06:15] She’s never really hung out with Lanie before, so cool. 她从来都没和蕾妮一起出去过 这不错
[06:17] Well, just to let you know, 提前告诉你一声
[06:18] Lanie’s gonna be getting off a double shift, 那会儿蕾妮刚下双班
[06:20] so she could be a little cranky. 她会有点暴躁的
[06:21] Oh. Maybe we should reschedule. 那我们还是改日子吧
[06:23] I mean, isn’t the whole point 我是说这不都是为了
[06:25] for Jenny and Lanie to get along? 让蕾妮和和珍妮好好相处吗
[06:26] Nah, she’ll be cool. 没事 她会很亲切的
[06:27] Just, you know, don’t say anything controversial. 只是别提什么有争议性的话题
[06:31] Like what? 比如说
[06:32] What’s controversial? 什么叫有争议性的
[06:34] Bingo. 宾果[既有答对了的意思也是游戏名]
[06:35] Bingo? Don’t talk about bingo? 宾果 不能说宾果游戏
[06:38] Barry Bavetta’s been busy, and so has his lap. 巴里·巴夫塔一直挺忙 他的大腿也没闲着
[06:40] Dude has racked up a hell of a tab at a strip club by the airport. 这哥们在机场边上的脱衣舞俱乐部挥霍了一大笔钱
[06:44] First charge, an hour after the murder. 第一次消费 谋杀案发后一小时
[06:47] Sorry to interrupt your fun, Barry. 抱歉打断了你的乐子 巴里
[06:49] We heard you were racking up quite a bill. 我们听说你花了一大笔钱
[06:51] Or is that billing quite a rack? 用来买”波涛汹涌”了
[06:54] So what, getting a lap dance is illegal now? 那怎么了 看大腿舞也违法了
[06:57] Look, I was just blowing off some steam. 听着 我就是想找点乐子
[06:59] Haven’t had the best day. 一天都不太顺
[07:00] Yeah, so we heard. 是啊 我们也听说了
[07:01] Your producer said that you and Jack Sinclair 你的制片人说你和杰克·辛克莱
[07:03] had a falling out today. 今天吵架了
[07:04] So this is about Jack? Yeah. 那这是和杰克有关了 是
[07:06] We got into it. 我们是吵起来了
[07:08] Wasn’t the first fight we ever had, 这也不是我们第一次争吵了
[07:09] but I made sure it’ll be the last. 但是我保证是最后一次了
[07:13] Why don’t you tell us what happened, Barry? 你何不说说怎么回事呢 巴里
[07:14] Jack screwed me over is what happened. 就是杰克耍了我这么回事
[07:16] He told me last-minute 他最后时刻告诉我
[07:17] I wasn’t going with him on lockdown tonight. 我今晚不能和他一起进入到禁区里了
[07:20] Any reason? 为什么
[07:21] The only one he gave was, he’s the boss. 他给我的唯一原因就是他是老板
[07:23] But… It’s ’cause he’s jealous. 但实际上是他妒忌我
[07:25] Worried I’m gonna walk off with all the credit. 担心我会抢走他的风头
[07:27] Why is that? 为什么
[07:28] Because the episode we’re doing tonight, 因为我们今晚拍摄的这一集
[07:30] the McClaren House, was my idea. 麦拉伦老宅 是我的主意
[07:32] I did all the research. 我做了所有的调查
[07:33] Jack didn’t even want to do the damn show. 杰克根本就不想拍
[07:35] Why wouldn’t Jack want to do 他为什么不想拍
[07:37] a show about a haunted mansion in New York? 一个纽约的鬼屋凶宅呢
[07:38] That sounds like ratings gold. 听起来收视保证登顶啊
[07:40] Jack’s weird about New York. 杰克对纽约很别扭
[07:41] He was brought up here, 他在这里长大
[07:42] but he’s got some strange aversion to coming back. 但是他却对回到这里有些古怪的厌恶
[07:44] He tried to torpedo the whole thing, 他试图阻拦整件事
[07:46] said he wouldn’t be caught dead in that house. 说他才不会在那间房子里出洋相[死]呢
[07:48] And you decided to prove him wrong? 所以你就决定证明他是错的
[07:50] What? 什么
[07:51] Jack Sinclair was killed in the McClaren House tonight. 杰克·辛克莱今晚在麦拉伦老宅被杀
[07:55] Killed? 被杀了
[07:56] Barry, why didn’t you give your keys back to the owner? 巴里 你为什么不把钥匙还给房主呢
[07:59] Uh, I’m–I was– 因为 我
[08:01] I was, uh, upset. I forgot. 我太生气了 我忘了
[08:02] Is–is–is he really dead? 他真的死了
[08:04] You were the one who set up the cameras, right? 你是设置机位的人 对吗
[08:07] Yeah. 是
[08:08] So? 所以呢
[08:09] So you knew exactly where they were placed 所以你知道摄像机的确切位置
[08:11] and how to avoid them when you snuck back in the house. 也知道当你潜回宅子时如何才能不被拍到
[08:13] You even knew how to program them 你甚至知道如何设定它们
[08:15] to turn off at a certain point. 让它们在特定的时间关闭
[08:16] Whoa, whoa. I did not kill Jack. 打住 打住 我才没杀杰克
[08:19] I wasn’t even there. 我根本就不在场
[08:20] I got stuck in the security line 我被安检拖住了
[08:21] and missed my flight to L.A. 错过了去洛杉矶的飞机
[08:23] I went to the strip club right after that. 之后我就直接去了脱衣舞俱乐部
[08:25] You can check that. 你们可以查到的
[08:26] So T.S.A. has Barry 运输安全局证实了巴里
[08:28] going through security at 9:15 at J.F.K. 在九点一刻通过肯尼迪机场安检
[08:31] There’s no way that he was in the house 他根本不可能在案发时
[08:33] at the time of the murder. 出现在案发现场
[08:35] Plus, tech checked out those cameras. 另外技术人员检查了那些摄像机
[08:37] They weren’t programmed to turn off. 它们的关闭并不是设定好的
[08:38] The only thing Barry’s guilty of killing 巴里只是消磨[杀掉]了
[08:40] is time at that strip club. 在脱衣舞俱乐部的欢乐时光
[08:42] So… If Barry’s not our guy, 所以 如果巴里不是我们要找的人
[08:44] I think it’s time we revisit the possibility 那我想我们应该再考虑有没有可能
[08:46] that our killer’s a– 我们的凶手是个
[08:47] If you say ghost, I’m sending you home. 你要说是鬼 我就赶你回家
[08:52] Apparition-American. 美国幽灵
[08:54] Have you figured out another way to explain the blood spatter? 你找出了解释血迹的其他原因了吗
[08:57] No, I haven’t, but I will. 目前还没 但是会的
[08:59] Apparently Jack Sinclair was very upset 杰克·辛克莱今晚
[09:01] when he arrived in a taxi cab tonight, 坐计程车来的时候心烦意乱
[09:02] so let’s find out where that cab picked him up 我们查查他的上车地点
[09:04] and what he was doing there. 和他在那里都做了些什么
[09:05] Roger that. 收到
[09:07] You’ll see, Castle. This will turn out just like 等着瞧吧 卡塞尔 这个案子和其他的
[09:08] every other murder investigation. 谋杀案调查没什么区别
[09:10] Once we find out more about our victim’s life, 我们一旦了解更多死者生前的事
[09:12] the details surrounding his death, 和他死亡的细节
[09:13] everything will be explained. 一切事情就都能解释了
[09:16] Maybe not everything. 或许有的事解释不了
[09:18] I was reviewing the footage shot inside the house tonight 我在复查今晚宅子里的录像
[09:20] looking for signs that someone else was there– 寻找那里当时有其他人的迹象
[09:22] A-a shadow, a reflection, something. 影子 倒影 什么的
[09:24] Instead, I found, uh, 但是 我发现
[09:26] well, you better see for yourself. 你们还是自己看看吧
[09:30] So I slowed down the video. 我慢放了录像
[09:31] Watch the tripod in the background. 看背景的三脚架
[09:37] There. You see it. 那里 你看
[09:46] I’m sure there’s a perfectly simple explanation 我相信一定会有个简单的解释
[09:48] for all of that. 来说明所有事情
[09:49] There is. 那就是
[09:53] They’re here. 鬼来了[电影《鬼驱人》的名句]
[10:05] Whoa. Did you get any sleep? 你休息过吗
[10:07] Not a wink, but it was worth it. 都没合过眼 但是绝对值得
[10:09] After researching the history of the McClaren Mansion, 在调查了麦拉伦老宅的历史后
[10:12] I think I know what happened 我想我知道了我们的死者
[10:13] to our victim, ghost hunter Jack Sinclair. 猎鬼人杰克·辛克莱的遭遇了
[10:15] That coffee’s for you, by the way. Oh. 顺便说一声 咖啡是给你的
[10:18] Oh, the–the other one. That’s… 那一杯 那是
[10:20] That’s– 那是
[10:21] I’ll make you a– I’ll make you one. 我再给你 我再给你做一杯
[10:23] Um, since the McClaren Mansion was built in 1898, 自从麦拉伦老宅在1898年落成后
[10:28] bodies have been piling up 死人的速度让
[10:29] faster than a tarantino movie. 塔伦蒂诺的电影甘拜下风了
[10:31] Eight killings in all, 总计八起凶案
[10:32] starting with the original owner, Robert Pettigrew, 首先是最早的房主罗伯特·佩特洛
[10:34] strangled, 1903. 在1903年被掐死
[10:36] All the way to Melanie Benton, 一直到梅兰妮·本顿
[10:37] hacked to pieces in 1991. 在1991年被砍成了碎片
[10:39] The current owner, Steve Fuller, 目前的房主名叫史蒂夫·福勒
[10:41] tried to have the house torn down, 曾想要拆掉房子
[10:43] but it was declared a landmark by the society for historic– 但是被有关部门认定为地标建筑
[10:45] I’m sorry, Castle. 不好意思 卡塞尔
[10:46] I appreciate your work. I do. 我很感谢你的工作 真的
[10:48] But what does this have to do with our case? 但是这和我们的案子有什么关系
[10:51] Just getting to that. 就快说到了
[10:52] It seems that in almost all of these killings, 似乎看起来在所有的谋杀中
[10:55] the killer claimed that there was a–ready for this? 凶手都声称 准备好了没
[10:58] That a demon was responsible. 和一个恶鬼有关
[11:02] A demon? Really? 恶鬼 不是吧
[11:03] I’m not making this up. It’s in the books. 这可不是人家编的 白纸黑字
[11:06] Fine. A demon killed Jack Sinclair. 好吧 一个恶鬼杀了杰克·辛克莱.
[11:08] So what’s our next step? 那我们要做什么
[11:09] Are we gonna stake out the house, 我们是不是要监视房子
[11:10] wait for the demon to show up, zap him with our proton pack? 等着恶鬼现身 再用质子枪把它杀了
[11:17] That’s not a real thing, you know, 那不是正宗的 你懂不
[11:18] that real ghost hunters use. 真正的猎鬼人不使质子枪
[11:20] Real ghost hunters? 真正的猎鬼人
[11:22] Isn’t that a contradiction in terms, bro? 这不是有点自相矛盾吗 伙计
[11:24] Okay. Does anyone have anything pertinent to our case? 好了 有没有人能说点和案子相关的
[11:27] I do. 我能
[11:27] Okay. 好
[11:28] I tracked down that cab our vic took last night. 我找到了死者当晚所乘的出租车
[11:30] The driver’s trip log says 驾驶员的行驶记录显示
[11:32] that he picked up Jack on the corner of 38th and 9th. 杰克在38号和9号大街拐角处上的车
[11:34] Have uniforms canvass the area with jack’s photo. 让警员们带着杰克的照片排查那里
[11:36] Let’s see what he was up to. 看看他去那里干什么
[11:38] Oh, and phone records, too. 还有通话记录
[11:39] Maybe that’ll shed some light on things. 或许能查出点什么
[11:41] I think I can shed some light 我觉得我能提供点
[11:42] on why Jack didn’t want to do the show here. 杰克不愿意来这儿录节目的原因
[11:43] Talked to an old high school pal 我和一个前几天
[11:45] that Jack had breakfast with a couple of days ago. 同他共进早餐的高中同学聊了聊
[11:47] Turns out that our vic actually used to live 原来死者以前就住在
[11:50] right near the McClaren House. 麦拉伦老宅附近
[11:51] Said that he used to walk a couple blocks out of his way 他曾经为了避免经过那房子
[11:54] just to avoid walking past it. 绕开几个街区走
[11:56] Said it gave him a creeped out feeling. 据说那里让他毛骨悚然
[11:58] You see? I am telling you, 听到没 我就告诉你
[11:59] there is something going on with this house. 这房子有问题
[12:01] The last people… Well, to– 最后住在 那个
[12:04] The last people that lived there 最后住在那里的住户
[12:06] moved out four years ago in a hurry. 四年前匆匆忙忙地搬走了
[12:08] Why? 为什么
[12:09] I don’t know, but I think it’s time we found out. 不知道 可我觉得是时候找出谜底了
[12:11] Knock yourself out, Castle. 你自己随便去查吧 卡塞尔
[12:12] – You’re not coming? – No, I’ve got a murder to solve. -你不来吗 -不 我还有谋杀案要侦破
[12:15] I’ll go. 我去
[12:20] – Ooh. That’s a look. – Yeah. -她在瞪你了 -没错
[12:23] I get these a lot. Just start walking. 我被她瞪多了 快走就是了
[12:24] – Let’s go. – Faster. -走吧 -快点
[12:34] I just saw Ryan downstairs. 我刚在楼下看到莱恩
[12:35] I can’t believe you let him go chasing ghosts with Castle. 没想到你会让他和卡塞尔一起去找鬼
[12:37] Yeah. Maybe Shaggy will keep Scooby out of trouble. 没错 也许薛吉会让史酷比少惹麻烦
[12:40] Besides, you never know. 而且 世事难料
[12:41] Maybe they’ll come up with something useful. 没准他们能找到些有用的东西呢
[12:42] Oh, you want useful? 你想要有用的东西
[12:44] Because I just spoke to C.S.U. 我刚和鉴证组谈过了
[12:46] They found fingerprints at the scene 他们在现场找到了
[12:47] from a real live person, so… 一个大活人的指纹
[12:51] His name is Ron Berger. He lives in Queens. 他叫朗·博格 住在皇后区
[12:54] – They’re picking him up now. – Does he have a record? -已经去抓他了 -有前科吗
[12:56] Yeah. Chuckles did eight years 有 这小混混因为持刀抢劫
[12:57] for armed robbery with a knife. 蹲了八年班房
[12:59] He’s also dabbled in B&E, which makes 也曾涉及入室抢劫 所以
[13:01] breaking into a locked house no problem for this guy. 闯入个上锁的房子对他来说不成问题
[13:03] When did he get out of prison? 他什么时候出狱的
[13:05] Five weeks ago. 五周以前
[13:05] Ohh, finally a lead that makes sense. 总算有条靠谱的线索了
[13:08] Oh, it gets better. 还不止如此
[13:09] Ron has a history with our vic. 朗和死者有过节
[13:11] “Ghost Wranglers” did a piece on Five Points Correctional, 牧鬼人曾经在五点监狱拍摄过一期节目
[13:13] and Ron was featured. 朗也入镜了
[13:14] Claims he was sharing his cell with a spirit. 声称他牢房里有个幽灵
[13:16] Well, that’s prison overcrowding for you. 也算是监狱人满为患的一种
[13:18] Apparently, Casper was being a little too friendly, 看起来 卡斯珀有点过分友好了
[13:20] touching Ron in all the wrong places. 对朗毛手毛脚
[13:22] Molested by a ghost. Mm-hmm. 被鬼性骚扰吗
[13:24] Wow. Some people will do anything to get on TV. 有的人为了上电视什么都肯做啊
[13:26] Yeah, except it backfired on him. 但事与愿违
[13:27] Ron became the laughingstock of the prison yard. 朗成了整个监狱的笑柄
[13:29] He got all pissed off, 他气急败坏
[13:31] and he wrote the show a letter. 给节目写了一封信
[13:32] “I’m gonna make Jack Sinclair bleed “我要让杰克·辛克莱为他所做的事
[13:34] for what he did to me.” 血债血偿”
[13:36] I wrote that letter, yeah. 是我写的信
[13:37] But that was as far as it went. I-I didn’t kill him. 不过也就此为止了 我没有杀他
[13:39] Where were you last night at 9:00 p.m.? 昨晚九点你在哪里
[13:41] I was at home, watching cartoons. 我在家 看动画片
[13:45] You can ask my mom. 你们可以去问我妈
[13:46] Well, we have a problem, Ron, because we found 有个问题 朗 我们在麦拉伦老宅里
[13:48] your fingerprints inside the McClaren House. 发现了你的指纹
[13:50] I-I-I can explain that. 我能解释这事
[13:52] I’m waiting. 说吧
[13:54] I-I can’t violate my parole. 我不能违反我的假释规定
[13:55] I can’t go back to Five Points, 我不想再回去五点监狱了
[13:57] not–not in that cell, not–not with that… 不能再回牢房里 不能再和
[14:00] Thing. 那玩意呆在一起
[14:01] You’re worried about your ghost? 你在害怕那个鬼吗
[14:03] Ron, you’re looking at murder. 朗 你现在被控凶杀
[14:05] You’ve got a flimsy alibi. 你的不在场证明不堪一击
[14:06] Your fingerprints are all over the crime scene. 整个犯罪现场布满了你的指纹
[14:08] You had means, motive, and opportunity. 你有作案的手法 动机 时机
[14:11] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[14:13] I was there. 我的确去过那儿
[14:14] Just, uh, not last night. 可不是昨晚
[14:16] About a month ago. 是一个月以前
[14:17] I was there because of Jack. 我去是因为杰克
[14:18] He–he called me after I got out. 我出狱后他打电话来
[14:20] Jack Sinclair called you, 你威胁过杰克·辛克莱
[14:21] after you threatened him? 他还给你打电话吗
[14:22] To apologize for the prison show thing, 他是为了监狱的节目向我道歉
[14:25] and he–he had a request. 他还求我办件事
[14:26] What kind of a request? 求你什么事
[14:27] Uh, it was a strange one. 是件怪事
[14:29] He wanted me to take pictures inside the McClaren House. 他想让我进麦拉伦老宅拍些照
[14:33] – Why you? – It was locked up. -为什么要你去 -那房子上了锁
[14:34] So, uh… I had to break in. 所以 我得闯进去
[14:37] Did he give you any reason for asking for those pictures? 他告诉你拍照的理由了吗
[14:41] Okay. We’re gonna need to see the photos. 好吧 我们需要看看那些照片
[14:44] So tech analyzed the S.D. card. 技术部门分析了这张记忆卡
[14:46] Time/date stamp was not messed with. 日期标记没有动过手脚
[14:48] – So then Ron was telling the truth? – Well, about the photos. -所以朗说的是实话了 -照片这事是真的
[14:51] I’m still not buying the whole “touched by a phantom” routine. 我还是不相信那个被鬼骚扰的故事
[14:53] I wonder what Jack wanted with all these photos. 我在想杰克要这些照片的目的
[14:56] You know, all of the pictures are of just one room– 所有的照片都是同一个房间的
[14:58] The living room. 客厅
[14:59] That’s the same room as the crime scene. 也正是犯罪现场的房间
[15:01] So Jack hired Ron Berger to take pictures 杰克雇了朗·博格去拍
[15:04] of the very room he was gonna die in. 他即将死在里面的房间的照片
[15:07] That’s creepy. 真让人毛骨悚然
[15:09] That’s not creepy, Castle. 没什么毛骨悚然的 卡塞尔
[15:11] I’m sure it can all be explained 我确定一切都可以被解释的
[15:12] and I bet you that living room 我打赌那间客厅
[15:13] has absolutely nothing to do with ghosts or demons. 和鬼怪神魔都沾不上边
[15:16] The living room, definitely. 那间客厅 毫无疑问
[15:18] That was the epicenter of the activity. 是活动的中心点
[15:21] Ms. Boyer, when you say activity… 博伊尔女士 当你说活动时
[15:23] We didn’t buy it either. 我们一开始也不信
[15:24] We had heard all about the McClaren House, 我们听说过麦拉伦老宅的各种事
[15:26] its history. 它的历史
[15:27] We laughed about it. 我们置之一笑
[15:28] At first, everything was fine. 最开始 一切都很正常
[15:30] Then it started– lights going off, 接着就开始了 灯忽明忽灭
[15:32] strange noises, doors slamming. 奇怪的声响 门突然关上
[15:36] Did anything violent ever happen? 有什么暴力的事发生吗
[15:38] One night, uh, 有一天晚上
[15:40] we heard noises from the living room, 我们听到客厅传来声响
[15:41] we went downstairs, 下楼去看
[15:43] found the whole room trashed. 发现整个房间被捣毁了
[15:44] Tables flipped over, 桌子翻了过来
[15:46] books ripped apart, pictures smashed. 书撕得四分五裂 照片打得七零八落
[15:48] Oh, my god. That’s terrible. 我的天啊 这太恐怖了
[15:51] Is that when you decided to move out? 所以你们决定搬走了吗
[15:52] Not without a fight. 我们还是斗争了一番的
[15:53] We found this woman. This, um, 我们找到了那个女人 那个
[15:55] ghost hunter. 猎鬼人
[15:56] Said she was the best. 据说她是这行里最好的
[15:57] Said all other ghost hunters came to her for help. 其他的猎鬼人都向她寻求帮助
[16:01] But she took one look, and told us to run like hell. 可她来看了一眼 就叫我们火速搬走
[16:03] Yeah, what was her name? 她叫什么名字
[16:04] Um… Mercy. 梅夕
[16:06] That’s right. Mercy Lagrande. 没错 梅夕·兰格朗
[16:09] “Mercy, I can see it. Mercy.” 梅夕 我看见了 梅夕
[16:11] Maybe Jack Sinclair 也许杰克·辛克莱死前
[16:12] wasn’t begging for mercy when he died. 并非在求凶手发慈悲呢
[16:14] He was saying her name. 他是在叫她的名字
[16:15] Mercy lagrande, 梅夕·兰格朗
[16:16] real name, Mercedes King, 本名叫做梅赛德斯·金
[16:18] runs an unlicensed business doing paranormal consultations. 经营一家没有执照的灵异咨询所
[16:22] There’s a reason why she’s unlicensed. 没营业执照是有原因的
[16:24] Check out this rap sheet. 看看这个犯罪记录
[16:26] We’ve got I.D. Theft, fraud, check fraud, 盗用他人身份 诈骗 支票诈骗
[16:29] and impersonating a religious official. 还有假冒神职人员
[16:30] Look at where her business is located–38th and 9th. 看看她办公的地点 38街和第9街
[16:33] That’s on the same block our vic caught that cab. 正好是死者上计程车的同一街区
[16:35] So Jack paid Mercy a visit, 所以杰克去拜访了梅夕
[16:37] and then goes to the McClaren House upset. 然后心烦意乱地去了麦拉伦老宅
[16:39] Hours later, 几个小时后
[16:40] he says Mercy’s name right before he dies. 死前还喊梅夕的名字
[16:42] So the question is, how is she involved in all of this? 问题在于 她和这件事有什么关联
[16:45] Uh, well, you know, uh, 你知道
[16:47] Ryan and I would be glad to go check this out 如果你们忙着解决谋杀案的话
[16:49] if you guys are too busy solving that murder. 莱恩和我很愿意去查这件事
[16:53] I did what I could to help him, 我已经尽我所能去帮助他了
[16:54] but I’d say it wasn’t enough. 可这些还不够
[16:55] Why did Jack Sinclair come to see you? 杰克·辛克莱为什么要来见你
[16:57] I’ve been in the McClaren House. 我曾经去过麦拉伦老宅
[16:59] He was going to face whatever’s in there, 不管里面是什么 他要去见识一下
[17:01] and he wanted my advice. 于是他想听听我的意见
[17:03] Which you gave him… for a fee. 你有偿地给了他建议
[17:05] I’m not a charlatan, detective. 我可不是个江湖术士 探长
[17:07] Someone with Jack Sinclair’s experience 如果我是假把式 像杰克·辛克莱
[17:09] wouldn’t be seeking my counsel if I was. 这么专业的人是不会向我咨询的
[17:12] Please. 请坐
[17:14] If he was that good, why would he seek your help? 如果他那么厉害 为什么还要你帮忙
[17:18] This was not like any other house to him. 这对他来说不像其它的房子
[17:20] When he took the assignment, 他接手这个任务的时候
[17:21] the dreams started. 他就开始做梦
[17:23] Just glimpses at first, 开始只是些许碎片
[17:25] bits and pieces of a room, 房间里零零碎碎的东西
[17:27] but then the dreams became nightmares– 可后来噩梦接踵而至
[17:30] Figures, bodies. 人影 尸体
[17:33] Whose bodies? 谁的尸体
[17:34] He didn’t know. 他也不知道
[17:36] But the more we talked, 可他说的越多
[17:37] the more it became clear to me, these weren’t dreams. 我越清楚 这些不是梦
[17:41] Well, what were they? 那是什么
[17:42] Memories. 记忆
[17:44] He witnessed great evil. 他目睹了一场惨剧
[17:47] Repressed it all these years. 这些年来一直压藏在记忆深处
[17:50] But the memories were too strong. 可这些记忆太强大了
[17:51] They were coming back. 它们不断浮现出来
[17:53] And what was he remembering exactly? 那他具体记起了什么
[17:55] A woman, 一个女人
[17:57] a lot of blood, a man with a knife. 血流成河 一个持刀的男人
[18:00] Who was the man? 那个男人是谁
[18:01] He said the face was blurred but getting clearer. 他说那张脸很模糊 可逐渐清晰起来
[18:05] I told him, 我告诉他
[18:07] if he returned to the room where it happened, 如果他回到凶案发生的房间
[18:09] it might all come back to him. 或许他就能想起来
[18:11] “Mercy, I can see it.” That’s the murderer’s face. “梅夕 我看见了” 指的是凶手的脸
[18:14] Jack recovered the memory just before he was killed. 杰克在遇害前刚好恢复了记忆
[18:17] The last murder in that house was 20 years ago. 那栋房子里发生的上一起命案是在20年前
[18:21] I read about the case. 我读过案宗了
[18:22] There were no witnesses. 没有目击者
[18:24] Oh, there was one. 其实有一个
[18:25] Jack Sinclair was there 杰克·辛克莱当时在场
[18:27] the night that woman died. 就在那个女人遇害当晚
[18:31] He was there. 他在场
[18:39] The pictures aren’t pretty. 这些图片血肉模糊
[18:40] Melanie Benton, 梅兰妮·本顿
[18:41] sliced up in the McClaren house 1991年4月20日晚
[18:42] on the night of April 20, 1991. 在麦拉伦老宅被捅多刀而死
[18:45] One guess where she was found. 你们猜她是在哪里被发现的
[18:46] The living room. 客厅
[18:47] Give that man a prize. 你真行
[18:48] So 1991, Jack Sinclair is what, 11? 那1991年 杰克·辛克莱多大 11岁吗
[18:51] Still living in the neighborhood. 还住在那附近
[18:53] I’m betting this is the murder he witnessed. 我打赌他目睹的就是这起凶案
[18:55] Yeah, but how did he witness a murder 是啊 可他是怎么目睹凶案
[18:57] without the killer knowing? 却没让凶手发现呢
[18:58] I did some digging. Jack had a paper route, 我做了调查 杰克当时送报
[19:00] and the McClaren House was on it. 麦拉伦老宅是其中一户
[19:02] Okay, so Jack shows up, maybe to collect money, 那杰克或许是去收钱的
[19:06] hears screams, and he peers in through those windows. 听到了惨叫 然后通过窗户往里偷看
[19:08] He started having dreams about what he’d seen 那些他看到的情景 在多年后的
[19:10] all those years ago, and he wanted to make sense of them. 梦中出现 他想知道这梦境到底怎么回事
[19:12] And that’s why our vic hired Ron Berger to break in 所以死者才会雇朗·博格破门而入
[19:14] and take pictures of the living room. 拍下客厅的照片
[19:15] Was there ever an arrest made? 凶手被逮捕了吗
[19:17] No, which means the killer is still out there. 没 所以说凶手还逍遥法外
[19:19] So Jack Sinclair is just about to recover his memory 杰克·辛克莱快恢复记忆了
[19:21] and possibly I.D. our killer, 并可能指证出凶手的身份
[19:24] and he’s silenced. 紧接着就被灭口了
[19:25] Who was the investigating officer on the case? 当时谁负责调查此案
[19:27] I’ve been retired ten years, 我都已经退休十年了
[19:29] and I still think about this one. 还惦记着这起案子
[19:30] I was the first one on the scene, 我第一个到达案发现场
[19:32] and I gotta tell you, the pictures don’t even do it justice, 我得告诉你们 照片没能体现现场有多糟糕
[19:34] what Matt Benton did to his poor wife. 马特·本顿对他妻子犯下的罪行让人作呕
[19:36] Matt Benton? You think that Melanie was killed 马特·本顿 你认为梅兰妮是被
[19:38] by her own husband? 自己的老公所杀
[19:39] Well, the neighbors complained about constant fighting. 邻居一直在抱怨他们吵个不停
[19:41] We put out an A.P.B. on benton 梅兰妮遇害当晚
[19:43] the night that Melanie was murdered, 我们就对本顿做了全面通缉
[19:44] but he got away, and he’s been on the lam ever since 可他溜了 潜逃至今
[19:46] so it doesn’t take a genius to put it together. 很明显他就是凶手
[19:48] Did you ever hear anything about his whereabouts after he disappeared? 他失踪后 你听说过他的下落吗
[19:51] We got one tip once about him being in Europe. 我们只接到过一次消息 说他在欧洲
[19:53] But that–that’s gotta be a good 15 years ago now. 不过那是15年前的事了
[19:55] So somebody spotted him? 有人看到他了吗
[19:57] No, he sent postcards to his brother. 不 他寄了明信片给他哥哥
[19:58] They were postmarked Vienna. 上面盖着维也纳的邮戳
[20:00] What did they say? Do you remember? 上面写了什么 你还记得吗
[20:02] They all said the same thing– 说来说去都是一件事
[20:03] Benton claimed he wasn’t responsible for his wife’s death, 本顿声称他没有杀死他妻子
[20:06] something about a demon. 说什么跟恶鬼有关
[20:08] Really? He claimed there was a demon involved? 真的吗 他声称和恶鬼有关
[20:10] I know. Like anyone’s gonna fall for that, right? 是啊 还真以为有人会相信他
[20:13] I mean, what kind of jackass did he think he was dealing with? 他以为跟他打交道的都是白痴吗
[20:17] Did you ever follow up on any of those postcards, 你追查过那些明信片的线索吗
[20:19] Detective Smith? 史密斯警探
[20:20] We got interpol involved, 我们找了国际刑警帮忙
[20:21] but without any hard evidence against the guy– 可没有确凿的证据对他不利
[20:23] No murder weapon, no witness– you know, 没有凶器 没有证人
[20:25] I don’t think they ever took it too seriously. 我觉得他们没把这案子当回事儿
[20:27] And what if a witness came forward now, 那如果现在有个证人站出来呢
[20:29] would that change anything? 会有变化吗
[20:31] That would change everything. 会改变一切
[20:33] It sounds more and more like Matt Benton found out about Jack 越来越像是马特·本顿知晓了杰克的事
[20:37] and decided to keep him quiet. 决定杀人灭口
[20:38] But how did Matt find out 可马特是怎么发现
[20:39] that Jack was recovering his memories? 杰克正在恢复记忆的
[20:41] I have an idea about that. 我有个想法
[20:42] I was rechecking our vic’s phone records. 我刚在查死者的电话记录
[20:44] It turns out, a week before he died, 发现杰克·辛克莱死前一周
[20:46] Jack Sinclair called 曾打电话
[20:47] the law firm of Lockhart, Whelan and Benton. 给洛哈特&威兰&本顿律师事务所
[20:49] Benton? As in– 本顿 是…
[20:50] Pete Benton, Matt’s brother. 彼得·本顿 马特的哥哥
[20:52] That’s the brother that Matt was sending those postcards to and– 马特的明信片就是寄给他的…
[20:54] Pete could have easily alerted Matt 彼得很有可能警告马特
[20:56] that someone was asking questions, 有人在问问题
[20:58] the wrong kind of questions. 不该问的问题
[21:02] My brother sent me those postcards over 15 years ago. 我弟弟十五年前寄了那些明信片给我
[21:04] I gave them to the cops. I haven’t heard from him since. 我都交给警察了 从那以后就没他的消息了
[21:07] And no contact since then, Mr. Benton? 从那时起就没联系过吗 本顿先生
[21:09] No. 没
[21:10] Not even after talking to Jack Sinclair? 和杰克·辛克莱聊过后也没有吗
[21:13] Jack Sinclair? 杰克·辛克莱是谁
[21:14] The ghost hunter. 那个猎鬼人
[21:15] He was killed in the McClaren house last night. 他昨晚在麦拉伦老宅里被杀了
[21:17] I never spoke to Jack Sinclair. 我从没和杰克·辛克莱联系过
[21:19] Well, his phone records show otherwise. 可他的电话记录却证明你们说过话
[21:21] I get calls every year from some TV producer 我每年都收到些电视制片人的电话
[21:23] looking to exploit my family’s tragedy 打听我们家族的不幸
[21:25] and the legend of the McClaren mansion. 和麦拉伦老宅的传说
[21:28] Look, it’s a shame, whatever happened to this guy. 不管这个人遭遇了什么不测 我深感遗憾
[21:31] But if he called here, I did not talk to him. 可如果他打来电话 不是我跟他通的话
[21:34] And I certainly haven’t spoken to my brother. 我当然也没和我弟弟有过联系
[21:36] So if we check your phone records, 那如果我们检查你的通话记录
[21:38] we won’t find calls to Vienna? 查不到打到维也纳的通话记录
[21:40] We’re an international law firm. 我们是一家国际律师事务所
[21:41] We have clients all over Europe, including Vienna. 我们的客户遍及欧洲 包括维也纳
[21:43] We’re gonna need access to those phone logs. 我们要查看你们的通话记录
[21:45] Then you need a warrant, 那你们需要搜查令
[21:46] and you don’t have enough to get one. 而你们没有足够的证据去申请
[21:49] Mr. Benton, your car is downstairs. 本顿先生 您的车到楼下了
[21:52] The law firm’s car service of choice is Execu-drive. 为事务所提供租车服务的是乐驾公司
[21:55] Here are Pete Benton’s billing slips 这些是彼得·本顿的账单明细
[21:56] going back a month or so. 差不多是这一个月左右的
[21:57] Was there any unusual activity? 有没有什么异常活动
[21:59] Uh, daily routine’s the same to and from work, 日常路线就是上下班这段路
[22:01] except for four days ago, 可是四天前
[22:03] when Pete authorized a pickup at J.F.K., 彼得批准车辆去肯尼迪机场接人
[22:05] international terminal. 在国际航班候机楼
[22:07] Okay. So maybe Pete did have his brother on speed dial. 那或许彼得真的和弟弟有联络
[22:09] Where’d they go? 他们去了哪里
[22:10] Fairwyck Hotel. 法威克酒店
[22:11] All right, let’s take this down to the Fairwyck 我们把照片拿到法威克去
[22:13] and see if anybody recognizes Matt Benton. 看看有谁认得出马特·本顿
[22:16] Actually, I had tech mock up an aged-up version of the photo, 我让技术组搞了张合成的推测图
[22:19] you know, Matt 20 years later. 20年后的马特
[22:21] Wait a minute. Don’t you guys have dinner plans tonight? 等等 你们今晚不是有饭局吗
[22:23] Uh, we can move it to… 我们可以改到
[22:24] some night when Lanie’s not coming off a double shift. 某个蕾妮不连班的晚上出去
[22:26] Uh, actually, Lanie’s really looking forward to it. 实际上 蕾妮已经期盼很久了
[22:28] You know what? No worries. It’s on my way home. 别担心 我回家顺道去一趟
[22:31] You sure? 确定吗
[22:32] That I don’t want to be the one to blame 确定我不想成为毁掉
[22:33] for ruining Lanie’s night out? Oh, yeah. I am sure. 蕾妮美好夜晚的人吗 没错 我确定
[22:38] Honestly, Richard, 说实话 理查德
[22:39] how do you plan to solve a 1-day-old murder 你读一本关于百年老宅的书
[22:40] by reading a book about a 100-year-old house? 对解决刚发生一天的凶案有什么帮助啊
[22:42] You sound just like Beckett. 你这话听起来像贝克特
[22:44] There has to be a reason why all these things happened 这些事件都恰好发生在客厅 一定是
[22:47] in the living room– 有原因的
[22:48] All these murders, uh, 所有这些谋杀
[22:49] the tenants who had their furniture smashed, 房客的家具 都在同一间房间
[22:51] all in the same room. 被弄个粉碎
[22:53] Maybe that demon of yours 也许是你们的恶鬼
[22:55] did not like the furniture. 不喜欢那家具
[22:56] You bring in a decorator, snazz up the place… 你找个家装师 把那装饰一新
[22:59] All this nonsense might stop. 这些怪事也许就都打住了
[23:01] Less like Beckett. 这话不像贝克特
[23:04] No need of snazzing up here. 咱这不必再装饰了
[23:05] Look at you. Wow. 瞧瞧你
[23:07] You’re really taking these skype dates with Ashley seriously. 和阿什利视频 你还真的打扮一番啊
[23:10] I’m going to a party. 我是要去参加派对
[23:11] Ash was supposed to call me hours ago, 阿什几小时前就该打给我的
[23:13] but I’m tired of waiting. 但是我等烦了
[23:16] Oh, good for you, sweetheart. 出去玩玩挺好 亲爱的
[23:17] Have a good time. 玩的开心
[23:18] Thanks, dad. I’ll be back by midnight. 谢谢 爸爸 我午夜前会回来
[23:20] Thank you. 多谢
[23:21] Bye. 回见
[23:24] Did you see that outfit? Should I be worried? 你看见她那身打扮了吗 我该担心吗
[23:25] Ashley’s the one who should be worried. 阿什利才是该担心的人
[23:28] Trust me, if he could see how she looked going out now, 相信我 如果他看见她现在出门的样子
[23:30] he wouldn’t be so quick to leave her hanging. 他就不会那么让她干等着
[23:33] Oh, isn’t this funny? It’s Ashley. 是不是很搞笑 阿什利打来的
[23:36] Decline. 拒接
[23:37] It’s almost as if he was listening in to our conversation. 就好像是他在偷听我们的对话
[23:42] Listening in. 偷听
[23:44] The architect for the McClaren House, 麦拉伦老宅的建筑师
[23:46] he’s from Scotland. 是苏格兰人
[23:48] I-Is that important? 这很重要吗
[23:49] It’s the key. 这是关键
[23:53] Two words– 两个词
[23:54] Laird’s lug. 主人的耳朵
[23:57] Laird’s lug? 主人的耳朵
[23:58] Literally “lord’s ear.” 也就是”房东的耳朵”
[24:00] It refers to the hidden alcove above a dining hall 指的是许多苏格兰城堡里
[24:02] of many Scottish castles. 餐厅上方都设有密室
[24:04] The host could use it to eavesdrop on his guests. 屋主用它来偷听客人的谈话
[24:07] I think I’ve either had too much wine or not enough. 我想我要么是喝多了 要么还得再喝
[24:09] Seamus McClaren, builder of the McClaren house, 西莫斯·麦拉伦 麦拉伦老宅的建筑师
[24:11] grew up right next to Edinburgh castle, 紧挨着爱丁堡城堡长大
[24:14] notable for its laird’s lug. 对主人的耳朵再熟悉不过了
[24:15] The concept so tickled him, 这个设计使他如此着迷
[24:17] he put modern versions of it 于是他将现代版的偷听密室
[24:18] into several of his houses. 放进了他设计的几座楼房中
[24:19] So you’re saying that the McClaren House 你是说麦拉伦老宅
[24:21] has a hidden alcove? 有一个密室
[24:22] It explains everything. 这就解释了一切
[24:24] How come the killings only happen in that one room? 谋杀怎么会都发生在同一间屋子
[24:26] How does the killer seemingly appear and disappear at will? 凶手怎么可以随意出现又消失
[24:29] Answers that have, thus far, remained elusive. 这些答案目前还有待查实
[24:31] Speaking of which, how did your canvassing go? 说到这个 你的排查怎么样了
[24:33] I came up empty. 一无所获
[24:35] There’s absolutely no evidence that Matt Benton 完全没有证据显示马特·本顿
[24:37] was ever at the Fairwyck. 曾去过法威克
[24:38] Maybe the evidence of his return 也许他人已经回来的证据
[24:40] will be in that alcove. 就藏在那密室里
[24:40] It’s worth a shot. 值得一试
[24:42] We’ll go first thing in the morning, 我们明早去瞧瞧
[24:43] see what we come up with. 看看会有什么发现
[24:46] You want to go now? 你现在就想去
[24:47] Well, unless, of course, you’re afraid. 当然了 除非你害怕
[24:49] – Yeah, right. – No, I get it. -才不 -不 我明白
[24:51] I mean, it is a haunted house. 那屋子闹鬼
[24:53] I’m not scared, Castle. 我不怕 卡塞尔
[24:54] No, no, you’re right. 不不 你说得对
[24:55] You’re right. I mean, the demon has tasted fresh blood. 你说得对 恶鬼已经尝过鲜血的甜美了
[24:58] Its–its thirst may not 它的嗜血
[24:59] be slaked with just one victim. 是一个被害人所不能满足的
[25:00] Okay, come on. 好吧 行了
[25:03] Listen, if– if you’re not scared, 如果你不害怕
[25:04] – Just say it. – No. -就说出来 -不要
[25:07] Come on. You know you want to. 拜托 你明明想说
[25:08] I don’t want to say it, Castle. 我不想说 卡塞尔
[25:10] For me. Please. 就算为了我 求你
[25:13] I ain’t afraid a’ no ghosts. 我才不怕什么鬼魂
[25:17] Thank you. 多谢
[25:25] I don’t know, Castle, there have been a lot of murder investigations 我不确定 卡塞尔 多年来这里发生了
[25:28] in here over the years, 多起谋杀案
[25:29] And I think they would’ve found a secret room 我想如果这里真有密室
[25:31] if there actually was one. 应该早就有人发现了
[25:33] Not if it was hidden well enough. 如果它隐蔽得好 就不会
[25:36] You know, you’re gonna regret it if we actually find this room. 如果我们真找到这间房 你会后悔的
[25:38] Why is that? 为什么
[25:39] Because then you’re gonna have to admit 因为那样你就得承认
[25:41] that there is no demon behind all of this. 幕后黑手不是什么恶鬼
[25:43] It’s nothing more than 只不过是藏在密室里
[25:45] a boring old psycho killer hiding in a room. 无聊年迈的变态杀手
[25:47] Well, unless it’s a psycho killer possessed by a demon. 除非是个被恶鬼附身的变态杀手
[25:50] Why are you so determined 你为何这么坚定地
[25:51] to find the supernatural in all this? 要在其中找到超自然的存在
[25:52] Why are you so determined not to? 你为何这么坚定地不相信呢
[25:53] You know what? I am just following the evidence 你知道吗 证据指向哪里
[25:56] wherever it may lead, 我就会顺其追查
[25:58] And as a cop, I’m going to consider 而作为一名警察 我会考虑
[25:59] every possible worldly explanation. 这世上所有可能存在的解释
[26:03] And what if there is none? 要是没有呢
[26:04] Well, then I’m open to the alternatives. 那我会考虑其他可能性
[26:08] – You, skepticism maximum? – You know what? -你会相信妖魔鬼怪 -你知道吗
[26:11] Just because I don’t talk about it nonstop 就因为我不常把它挂在嘴边
[26:13] doesn’t mean I don’t believe in another plane. 不代表我不相信它的存在
[26:16] I’ve actually had my own experiences. 我还亲身经历过呢
[26:18] Get out. Like what? 胡说 比如呢
[26:21] When I was a little girl, 当我还是个小女孩的时候
[26:22] My parents rented a cabin by a lake, 我父母在湖边租了个小木屋
[26:24] And one night, I had to go to the bathroom… 有天晚上 我要去洗手间
[26:28] You know what? You’re just gonna think I’m crazy. 算了 你只会觉得我疯了
[26:30] No, no, no. Go ahead. Tell me. 不不不 继续说 告诉我吧
[26:32] and on the way there, 就在去的路上
[26:36] I heard this… voice whispering… 我听到一个声音在低语
[26:40] “Kate, Kate.” 叫着”凯特 凯特”
[26:43] it was coming from this room that the owners had locked up 声音是从房东锁住的那件房间传出来的
[26:47] and told my parents… never to go in it. 房东告诉我父母 绝不要进那间房
[26:49] except that night, There’s this weird glow underneath the door, 可那天晚上 门缝里发出奇怪的光
[26:52] and then I heard the voice again. 然后我又听到那个声音
[26:53] “Kate.” “凯特”
[26:56] and so I walked up to the door 我走到门边
[26:58] And this time, it wasn’t locked. 这时候 门却没有锁
[27:01] and I turned the doorknob and I opened it up and then I saw it. 我扭开门把手 推开门 我看见了
[27:06] What was it? What did you see? 什么 你看见了什么
[27:11] Ah, ha ha. Very funny. 真好笑啊
[27:14] Yes, you got me. 你唬住我了
[27:15] How long have you known me, Castle? 你认识我多久了 卡塞尔
[27:17] Of course I don’t believe in ghosts. 我当然不相信有妖魔鬼怪
[27:21] What was that? 那怎么回事
[27:25] Well, that’s odd. 太奇怪了
[27:26] No, that’s more than just odd. 不 可不仅仅是奇怪
[27:28] This is the same sequence of events 这与杰克·辛克莱被杀时
[27:30] that preceeded Jack Sinclair’s murder. 发生的事情一样
[27:32] Except Jack only had an E.M.F. Meter. 可杰克当时手里只有个电磁仪
[27:34] I’ve got a gun and a flashlight. 而我有枪和电筒
[27:38] With dead batteries. 没电的电筒
[27:40] I could swear I just put in new ones. 我记得我刚换了新的电池
[27:42] I know I saw some matches by one of these candles here. 我刚看到蜡烛边有些火柴
[27:51] – Wow, Castle. Mature. – Right. Sorry. -卡塞尔 有点大叔样行不 -抱歉
[27:54] Yeah. Here we go. 找到了
[28:05] Castle… 卡塞尔
[28:06] That was not me. 不是我吹的
[28:08] Okay. So maybe there’s a draft here. 好吧 也许是穿堂风
[28:13] Right? 对吧
[28:15] Wait. I think I feel it right here. 等等 我感觉它就在这儿
[28:17] Give me a boost. 把我举起来
[28:18] – Okay. Ready? – Yeah. -好 准备好了吗 -好了
[28:24] Oh, god, Castle. 天啊 卡塞尔
[28:27] Oh, yeah, this is easy. 这轻而易举
[28:33] Castle, come on. Just hold still. 卡塞尔 拜托 站稳了
[28:36] Jeez. 天啊
[28:39] That’s the noise on the tape 那是录像里的声音
[28:40] Right before Jack Sinclair was killed. 就在杰克·辛克莱被杀之前
[28:42] Okay. 好吧
[28:44] I’m gonna go up. Ready? 我要上去了 准备好了吗
[28:46] Grab my legs. 抓住我的腿
[28:49] Castle, I said legs. Okay? 卡塞尔 我说的是腿好吗
[28:50] Oh, legs. 是腿啊
[28:52] Sorry. 抱歉
[28:53] Not as sorry as I was. 可不如我可怜啊
[28:55] I’m around dead people all day. 我整天都对着死人
[28:57] When I get home, I want a live one. 回到家里 我就想见到个活的
[28:59] I was tired. 我累嘛
[29:02] I can’t believe we waited this long to do this, babe. 我不敢相信我们过了这么久才一起吃饭 宝贝
[29:04] Yeah, yeah. It really did turn out to be a perfect night. 是啊 真是完美的一晚
[29:08] I would like to propose a toast. 我想要祝酒
[29:10] I know that it’s kind of corny, 我知道这有点老套
[29:12] But it’s me so, well, there we go. 但我就这样 我说了啊
[29:14] Uh, to best friends, 敬最好的朋友
[29:15] now and forever. 从现在直到永远
[29:18] Cheers. 干杯
[29:19] And to the future newlyweds. 还得敬未来的新婚夫妇
[29:21] – Cheers. You are so thoughtful. – Cheers. -干杯 你真是太贴心了 -干杯
[29:24] You know, Kevin said you guys made a great couple, but… 凯文说你们俩很般配 但
[29:27] I had no idea. 我没想到这么配
[29:29] So… 那
[29:30] When are you two getting married? 你俩打算何时结婚
[29:40] Isn’t this awkward? 这样走很不舒服唉
[29:42] Yeah, well, secret passageways 别期望秘密通道
[29:43] aren’t supposed to be the most convenient of places. 是个特舒适宽敞的地方
[29:46] The killer could have hung upside down from this bar 凶手撕裂杰克·辛克莱的喉咙时
[29:49] when he slit Jack Sinclair’s throat. 可能就倒挂在在横梁上
[29:50] That would provide you with your 这个情景可以支持你那
[29:51] demon-free explanation of the undisturbed blood spatter. 无恶鬼无阻碍的溅血理论
[29:54] Look, Castle, I appreciate the assist, 卡塞尔 我很感激你的帮忙
[29:57] but I could do without the massage. 但是你不揉 我也行的
[29:59] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[30:00] Aren’t you rubbing my neck? 你不是在帮我按摩脖子吗
[30:02] No. 没啊
[30:07] Deep breaths, Castle. 深呼吸 卡塞尔
[30:07] It’s just a rat. 只是老鼠罢了
[30:10] There’s something over there. Come on. 那边有东西 走
[30:13] Hidden passageways, secret rooms? 隐蔽的通道 密室
[30:15] I don’t know, Castle. 我不明白了 卡塞尔
[30:16] The mystery of the McClaren Mansion’s 麦拉伦老宅的神秘之感
[30:17] looking less supernatural by the minute. 每分钟都在退却
[30:21] What is this? 这是什么
[30:28] It’s a magnetic field generator, 它是个磁场发生器
[30:30] to knock out the video feed to the cameras. 用它来破坏摄像机的图像
[30:32] Boy, someone planned very carefully 有人精心设计
[30:34] how to kill Jack Sinclair the night he was filming here. 要在杰克·辛克莱来这拍摄的当晚杀掉他
[30:38] It’s taxing the power supply. 它使得电路超负荷
[30:39] That could explain the lights flickering just before Jack’s death. 那就解释了杰克死前灯为什么闪个不停
[30:42] You know, the magnetic field would also explain 磁场也解释了为什么
[30:44] that tripod moving that we saw in the video. 我们看见录像带中的三脚架在晃动
[30:47] Castle, look at these marks. 卡塞尔 看看这些痕迹
[30:49] There was a bed here. 这里曾经有张床
[30:50] Matt Benton could’ve been here 杰克出现前
[30:51] for days before Jack even showed up. 马特·本顿也许在这住过一段时间
[30:53] You know, this house has been largely unoccupied 自从梅兰妮·本顿死后
[30:56] since the Melanie Benton killing. 这房子基本上空置着
[30:57] Maybe the reason they couldn’t find Matt Benton 也许他们找不到马特·本顿
[30:59] is because he never left. 是因为他从未离开过
[31:01] He could’ve been living here the whole time. 他可能一直都住在这里
[31:05] And maybe he’s here right now. 或许他现在就在这
[31:07] Open the door. 去开门
[31:22] Oh, my god. My heart. 我的上帝啊 我的心脏
[31:24] I was so scared. 吓死我了
[31:27] What? 怎么了
[31:31] Really? Really? 不是吧
[31:35] I am throwing away this coat. 这件外套人家不要了
[31:38] Look, his cuffs are monogrammed. 看 他袖口上绣有字母
[31:41] “M.B.” “M.B.”
[31:42] Looks like you were right, Castle. 看来你的推断是正确的
[31:44] Matt Benton never did leave the McClaren Mansion. 马特·本顿从没离开麦拉伦老宅
[31:53] Dental records confirm it. 牙科档案证实
[31:54] That’s Matt Benton. 他就是马特·本顿
[31:56] Tech really needs better software. 技术组需要更好的软件
[31:58] Cause of death? 死因呢
[31:59] Don’t know yet, 现在还不能确定
[32:00] but I’m guessing it wasn’t the world’s longest game of hide-and-seek. 但我认为肯定不是因为藏猫猫藏久了藏死的
[32:03] How long was he in there for? 他死了多久了
[32:04] Still waiting on the test results, 还在等测试结果
[32:05] but the prelim reports on the tissue samples suggests 组织样本的初步报告显示
[32:08] he died about 20 years ago. 他死了将近二十年
[32:10] Okay, so then odds are 那么有可能
[32:11] he was killed at the same time his wife Melanie was. 他和他妻子在同一时间被杀
[32:14] So the killer hides Matt’s body, 凶手藏匿马特的尸体
[32:16] making it appear as though he fled, 让人误以为马特是凶手
[32:17] framing Matt for his wife’s murder, 杀妻后畏罪潜逃
[32:19] and throwing everyone off the trail of the real killer. 让所有人都放弃寻找真凶
[32:21] And it worked, too, for 20 years. 它奏效了 二十年来没人发现
[32:23] Yeah, until Jack Sinclair showed up. 直到杰克·辛克莱出现
[32:25] – Let me know about the test results. – Okay. -测试结果出来通知我 -好的
[32:29] How’d that double date go? 四人晚餐吃的愉快吗
[32:33] I-I just… 我只是
[32:36] You guys… One thing. 还有件事
[32:39] If Matt was killed 20 years ago, 如果马特二十年前就被杀了
[32:41] then how’d he send those postcards to Pete 15 years ago? 那他十五年前是如何寄那些明信片给彼得的
[32:46] I think it’s time we took a harder look at Pete Benton. 我想是时候好好查查彼得·本顿了
[32:49] Don’t ask about the date. 别问约会的事
[32:53] Look, I said I’m sorry, okay? 我说了我很抱歉 好吗
[32:55] I didn’t mean to jinx the dinner. 我不是故意乌鸦嘴的
[32:56] “This really is the perfect night.” 真是完美的一晚
[32:58] Jenny got a little caught up in the moment. 珍妮有点情不自禁
[33:00] “When are you two getting married”? 你俩什么时候结婚
[33:01] That’s a question you do not ask. 那是决不能问的问题
[33:05] All right, you know, it’s– 好吧 其实
[33:06] it’s not entirely you guys’ fault. 不完全是你们的错
[33:08] You guys have a big fight after? 你们俩后来大吵了一架吗
[33:09] Big fight? No. 大吵 没有
[33:11] Mega fight? Yes. 比大吵更厉害
[33:12] The point is… we, um, 重点是 我们
[33:15] we decided that we’re gonna cool things off. 我们决定分开冷静下
[33:17] What, you mean split up? 什么 你是说你们分手了
[33:18] Yeah. Just until we both figure out what we want. 是的 直到我们弄清楚彼此想要什么
[33:21] Man, I’m so sorry. 哥们 我很抱歉
[33:22] Anyway… 不管怎样
[33:23] Look, brother, if you need me for anything, 哥们 如果你需要我
[33:25] you know I’m always here to– what? 不管什么事我都挺你 怎么了
[33:29] Well, maybe nothing, but… 也许不是重要发现 但
[33:30] This lightbulb… 这个灯泡
[33:32] is brand-new. 是新的
[33:34] Are you kidding me? 你们在跟我开玩笑吗
[33:36] Detective, this is bordering on harassment. 探长 这算得上是骚扰了
[33:38] I told you everything I know about my brother. 我已经告诉了你关于我弟弟的一切
[33:40] Not everything. 你隐瞒了一些
[33:40] You were engaged once, weren’t you, Mr. Benton? 你曾经订过婚 不是吗 本顿先生
[33:43] To a Melanie Wendell. 同梅兰妮·温德尔
[33:44] Until Melanie broke it off 后来梅兰妮悔婚
[33:45] and married your brother instead. 转而嫁给了你弟弟
[33:49] Things didn’t work out for us. 我们没能走到最后
[33:51] I didn’t expect Melanie to stay single forever. 我没期望梅兰妮会一直单身
[33:54] But you never married, 但是你再没结过婚
[33:56] Because you never got over her, did you? 因为你从未忘记过她 对吗
[33:57] Who really sent those postcards, Pete? 彼得 寄那些明信片的到底是谁
[33:59] Did you send ’em yourself? 是你自己寄的吗
[34:00] What the hell are you talking about? 你们在胡说什么啊
[34:01] My brother sent me those postcards. 我弟弟寄给我的
[34:03] You and I both know that’s not possible. 你我都知道那是不可能的
[34:05] Your brother has been dead for 20 years. 你弟弟已经死了二十年了
[34:10] What? 什么
[34:11] We found his remains in the McClaren house. 我们在麦拉伦老宅发现了他的尸体
[34:14] It’s over. 事情败露了
[34:15] You think I killed my brother? 你以为是我杀了自己弟弟
[34:17] You think I killed Melanie? 你以为是我杀了梅兰妮
[34:18] Where were you that night, Pete? 那晚你在哪 彼得
[34:23] I’ll tell you exactly where I was. 我会明明白白地告诉你那晚我在哪
[34:27] I went to dinner with my friend Marie– 我和我朋友玛丽共进晚餐
[34:30] 73, Cafe Jouer. 73街 如爱餐馆
[34:34] We were out by 9:00. 我们九点离开的
[34:34] We stopped at Dorian’s for a drink. 后来我们去杜兰酒吧喝酒
[34:37] I had a 7 and 7. 我点了杯七七 [鸡尾酒]
[34:39] Our server was Patrick. 为我们服务的是帕特克
[34:43] When something like that happens, 那样的事情发生时
[34:44] it’s burned into your brain. 它会深深地刻在你脑海里
[34:46] Every detail of what happened the night you heard. 那晚你听到的每个细节
[34:48] I couldn’t forget it if I tried. 我怎么忘也忘不掉
[34:55] We’re gonna have to verify your story, Pete. 彼得 我们会去证实你的说辞
[34:57] So… My– 这么说 我
[34:59] my brother didn’t kill Melanie? 梅兰妮不是我弟弟杀死的
[35:01] We don’t think so. 我们不认为是他干的
[35:03] I’ve always assumed that he did. 我一直以为是他做的
[35:04] Matt had a terrible temper. 马特脾气暴躁
[35:06] He was convinced that Melanie was cheating on him. 他坚信梅兰妮出轨了
[35:09] Was she? 她有吗
[35:10] Wouldn’t surprise me if she was. 如果她有我也不会感到震惊
[35:12] Matt thought it was somebody at work. 马特怀疑是与她共事的人
[35:15] It wasn’t someone Melanie worked with. 不是跟梅兰妮共事的人
[35:16] I just tracked down George Banner, 我刚跟乔治·本纳谈过
[35:18] Melanie’s manager at Fly-wide Travel from 20 years ago. 二十年前梅兰妮在畅游旅行的上司
[35:21] He said Melanie had two coworkers, 他说梅兰妮有两个同事
[35:23] both guys… 都是男的
[35:24] – Married… – Still? -已婚 -结婚也可以乱搞嘛
[35:25] to each other. 同性婚姻
[35:27] Well, Fly-wide was in a high-rise in midtown. 畅游以前在市中心的高层写字楼
[35:30] So maybe it was someone else in the building. 也许出轨的对象是楼里的其他人
[35:32] Let’s get a list of all the tenants that were there 我们去查查当年梅兰妮在那工作时
[35:33] when Melanie worked there. 还有哪些人租了写字楼
[35:34] I’m not sure that’s necessary. 我想没这个必要了
[35:36] Remember the lightbulb I took from that secret room? 还记得我从那个密室里拿的灯泡吗
[35:37] – Yeah. – Well, I traced the serial number. -当然 -我去查了灯泡的序列号
[35:39] It belongs to a lot that was sold by the manufacturer 那个灯泡是厂商直销给福勒物业
[35:41] directly to Fuller Estate Management. 一批灯泡中的一个
[35:44] – As in Steve Fuller? – Owner of the McClaren mansion. -史蒂夫·福勒的公司吗 -正是麦拉伦老宅宅主
[35:46] That means that Fuller knew about that room 那也就是说福勒知道那间密室的存在
[35:48] and didn’t tell us. 却没告诉我们
[35:49] There’s only reason why he wouldn’t tell us… 而他故意隐瞒只有一个理由
[35:53] because he’s the killer. 那就是他才是真正的凶手
[35:55] Maybe Matt Benton was right about 也许马特·本顿猜得没错
[35:56] Melanie having an affair, 梅兰妮的确有外遇
[35:57] only wrong about who she was having the affair with. 但是他却猜错了她的外遇对象
[36:00] – But — – And when things went bad, he killed her, -但是 -当事情败露后 他就杀了她
[36:02] killed Matt, and stashed his body in his own house 还有马特 然后把尸体藏在自己的房子里
[36:04] where he knew no one would find it. 他知道没人找得到
[36:05] And he planned on destroying the evidence. 而且他还计划要毁尸灭迹
[36:07] He wanted to have the house torn down 他在那几起谋杀案过后
[36:08] right after those murders, 还想拆掉房子
[36:09] – but it was declared a landmark. – Y — -但房子却被列为地标 -慢
[36:10] So he used that passageway to scare off 于是他就利用密道来吓走租客
[36:12] tenants like the Boyers, growing the mansion’s legend 比如博伊尔一家 让鬼宅越传越邪
[36:14] so that no one would want to live there. 以至于没人再敢住进去了
[36:16] And then when Jack Sinclair came sniffing around, 然后杰克·辛克莱又跑来四处打探
[36:17] he had to kill him, too. 他不得再开杀戒
[36:18] You guys. 说完了吧
[36:20] Great story. The D.A. will never buy it. 故事很精彩 但是检察官才不会买账呢
[36:23] It’s all circumstantial. 这不能直接证明他有罪
[36:24] She’s right. 她说得没错
[36:25] Anyone could’ve put that bulb in there. 可能是任何人安装的灯泡
[36:27] We have no proof. 我们没有证据
[36:30] But we will. 证据会有的
[36:32] And I think I know just how to get Mr. Fuller 我想我有办法让福勒先生
[36:34] to give up the ghost. 把心中的鬼给招出来
[36:43] – Think he’ll show? – I don’t know. -你觉得他会来吗 -不知道
[36:46] – You told him about tomorrow, right? – Yes, Castle. -你跟他说了明天的事了吧 -说了 卡塞尔
[36:48] He thinks we’re going through that wall in the morning. 他以为我们明天就要近密室一探究竟
[36:51] So if Fuller’s our guy, 所以如果福勒就是凶手的话
[36:52] he should be coming for Matt Benton’s body tonight. 他今晚就该来转移马特·本顿的尸体
[36:55] If he’s our guy. I mean, he might not be our guy. 前提是他是真凶 备不住根本就不是他干的
[36:59] And yet, there he is. 说曹操曹操到
[37:03] Of course, he might just be here to fix a busted toilet. 当然啦 他也有可能是来修马桶的
[37:22] Need a hand with that, Fuller? 需要帮忙吗 福勒
[37:26] Detective Smith? 史密斯警探
[37:28] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[37:30] It was…you… 一直以来
[37:32] all this time. Why? 都是你 为什么
[37:36] You know, he was abusing her. 你知道吗 他一直对她施暴
[37:39] Terrible things. 下手残忍
[37:40] I don’t think a month went by, 我们没有一个月
[37:41] we didn’t get called up to this house. 不接到来自这里的报警电话的
[37:42] And one day, I stopped by in the afternoon to check on her. 我有一天下午过来 想看看她是否一切都好
[37:45] You were the affair. 你是她的外遇对象
[37:46] It wasn’t an affair. 那根本不是外遇
[37:48] It was love. 而是爱
[37:49] Then why’d you kill her? 那你为什么要杀她
[37:52] I didn’t mean to. It just… 我没想要杀她 但是
[37:54] She wanted to call it off with me. 她想跟我分手
[37:55] And I couldn’t let that happen. 我无法接受
[37:57] And Matt Benton? 那马特·本顿呢
[37:58] The way he treated her, he deserved what he got. 他那样对待她 纯属是死有余辜
[38:00] And as the lead officer, 作为案件的主要负责人
[38:01] you knew you could steer the investigation off yourself 你知道你可以把调查方向引开
[38:04] and on to someone they’d never find. 引到一个他们永远都找不到的人身上
[38:05] And then you sent those postcards 然后你又寄来了那些明信片
[38:07] to keep your suspect alive. 让人们以为你的疑犯还活着
[38:08] I had ’em think that he did it. 我让大家以为他才是凶手
[38:11] It was his fault anyway. 反正这一切本来也都是他的错
[38:12] What about Jack Sinclair? How’d you find out about him? 那杰克·辛克莱呢 你是怎么知道他来打探
[38:15] I promised Fuller that I would solve this case one day. 我答应过福勒 我总有一天要破了这个案子
[38:19] I asked him to keep me informed of any developments. 我让他无论有任何进展都通知我
[38:22] So that when Jack contacted Fuller about the crime scene, 所以当杰克联系福勒提及犯罪现场时
[38:25] he called you. 他给你打了电话
[38:26] And when we told Fuller we were gonna 当我们告诉福勒 我们准备
[38:28] check out that room tomorrow, 明天清查那个房间的时候
[38:30] he called you then, too. 他也打了电话给你
[38:32] You’re both very smart. 你们俩都很聪明
[38:34] But you’re forgetting one thing. 但是你们忘了一件事
[38:36] This house is haunted. 这个房子闹鬼
[38:42] Thanks for the gun, detective. I really appreciate it. 谢谢你的枪 探长 真的很感谢
[38:45] You know, I felt bad about Sinclair. I really did. 我对辛克莱表示遗憾 真的
[38:49] But he knew too much about that night, 但那晚的事他知道的太多了
[38:51] stuff that wasn’t in the papers. 连报上没登的也知道
[38:52] So he had to go. 所以他不得不死
[38:55] Get on your knees. 跪下
[38:56] Don’t worry, Castle. He’s not gonna shoot us. 别担心 卡塞尔 他不会开枪的
[38:59] That won’t fit the legend. 那就与传说不符了
[39:04] Any more helpful hints you’d care to pass along to our killer? 你还有什么有用信息要跟凶手讲吗
[39:07] On your knees. 跪下
[39:08] I don’t think so, Addison. 我不要 艾迪森
[39:09] Y-you see, the demon 你也知道 恶鬼只有在
[39:11] only really kills when no one’s looking. 神不知鬼不觉的情况下才杀人
[39:14] And tonight, we have an audience. 但今晚 我们可是有观众
[39:20] They recorded your full confession. 你招供他们都记录下来了
[39:27] You have a right to remain silent. 你有权利保持沉默
[39:28] So busted. 人赃并获呀
[39:29] Ghost busted, 鬼赃并获
[39:31] thanks to Lulu. 多亏了露露啊
[39:32] It’s the least I could do for him, you know? 为了他 这点小事不足挂齿
[39:35] For Jack. 我是说杰克
[39:38] So Fuller had no idea about that room? 这么说福勒根本不知道有密室
[39:40] Well, like we said before, anyone could’ve grabbed 就像我们说的那样 灯泡可能是任何人
[39:43] the lightbulb from another part of the house 从宅子哪个房间取下来
[39:45] and placed it there. I guess Smith did it. 然后安进去的 看来就是史密斯了
[39:47] He’s in with the D.A. right now writing his confession. 他现在在检察官办公室写认罪书呢
[39:50] Yeah, well, what I don’t get is, 我不明白的是
[39:51] if he was so in love with Melanie, why would he kill her? 如果他那么爱梅兰妮 为什么还要杀她呢
[39:53] He said that a demon made him do it. 他说他是被恶鬼逼他做的
[39:55] Just laying the groundwork for his insanity plea, I’m sure. 我敢说他只是为用精神失常辩护做铺垫罢了
[39:58] Perhaps. 也许吧
[39:59] Oh, come on, Castle, even you have to admit, 拜托 卡塞尔 就算是你也得承认
[40:02] everything — every haunting, every death, 这一切 每个闹鬼的传说 每起凶案
[40:05] everything even remotely connected 每件跟麦拉伦老宅闹鬼
[40:07] to paranormal activity in the McClaren house 扯得上一丁点关系的事
[40:09] can be explained by that passageway. 都能被密道解释
[40:11] I don’t know. 这我可说不准
[40:12] What about last night when we were in the living room? 那咱们昨天晚上在客厅的时候呢
[40:14] How about the door, the light, the candle? 门突然关上 灯和蜡烛熄灭的事呢
[40:17] Old wiring, drafty house. 线路老旧 到处漏风
[40:19] Or maybe it was something more. 也许不只是这样呢
[40:21] Think about it, if you hadn’t gone looking for 你好好想想 要不是你想知道
[40:23] the draft that blew out the candle 吹灭蜡烛的风是从哪里吹进来的
[40:25] you would never have found the passageway 你也就不会发现密道
[40:27] or Matt Benton’s body. 更不会发现马特·本顿的尸体
[40:28] Spell it out for those of us that are paranormally impaired. 就跟我这个不信鬼神的人直说吧
[40:32] Maybe someone wanted us to find that passageway. 也许是有人想让我们发现密道
[40:35] Maybe… 也许
[40:37] Jack Sinclair’s ghost 杰克·辛克莱的鬼魂
[40:39] was helping solve his own murder. 在帮我们侦破他自己的凶杀案
[40:46] Okay, I’ll tell you what. 好吧 这样好了
[40:48] I will admit to that possibility 只要你承认世界上没有恶鬼
[40:50] – if you admit there is no demon. – Done. -我就承认这种可能性 -成交
[40:59] Did anyone see… 有人看到
[41:01] That was weird. 这还真是诡异
[41:06] Hi, dad. 老爸
[41:07] Hey, you’re up late. 你还没睡呢
[41:09] Playing skype-tag with Ashley? 还跟阿什利视频捉迷藏呢
[41:11] No. We finally connected. 没 我们终于聊上了
[41:13] Ah. Was it everything you hoped for 是正如你所期待的那样
[41:15] in a peer-to-peer video conference and more? 而且更精彩吗
[41:18] Honestly, it was… 说实话
[41:20] blah. 还真不怎么样
[41:21] I mean, he was preoccupied, and I was tired. 他心不在焉 我也累得半死
[41:23] And this whole time-difference thing is a real drag. 而且我们俩又有时差 烦死了
[41:26] Nobody said that long distance was easy. 异地恋不容易是人尽皆知的事实
[41:28] Yeah, but is it supposed to be this hard? 是啊 但我也没想到会这么不容易呀
[41:31] Well, I can tell you this… 这么说吧
[41:34] Any relationship 任何一段
[41:36] that lasts longer than a breath mint 十分钟以上的恋情
[41:37] is going to have challenges. 都会面临各式各样的挑战
[41:39] But if a relationship doesn’t work out, 但是如果一段恋情最终结束了
[41:41] it’s usually not because of the challenges. 通常都不是因为遇到了挑战
[41:44] It’s usually because 而是因为
[41:46] the relationship wasn’t strong enough to begin with. 这段恋情一开始就不够牢固
[41:50] Does this help? 好受点了吗
[41:53] – Not really. – Yeah. -没 -我想也是
[41:58] But this always does. 但是你的肩膀总会给我安慰
[42:03] I can promise you this… 我可以向你保证
[42:06] if two people believe in something, really believe, 只要两个人有共同的信仰 坚定的信仰
[42:10] anything, even the impossible, 那么任何事 哪怕是最不可能的事
[42:13] is possible. 都会变成可能
[42:18] Even… 就连
[42:19] flesh-eating zombies? 食人僵尸也可能吗
[42:22] Oh, especially flesh-eating zombies. 尤其是食人僵尸
[42:26] Now where were we? 咱们上次看到哪了
[42:27] Yeah, right there. 就在这
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

灵书妙探(Castle)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S03E23
S03E24

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
S05E24

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
S06E11
S06E12
S06E13
S06E14
S06E15
S06E16
S06E17
S06E18
S06E19
S06E20
S06E21
S06E22
S06E23

在线阅读
S07E01
S07E02
S07E03
S07E04
S07E05
S07E06
S07E07
S07E08
S07E09
S07E10
S07E11
S07E12
S07E13
S07E14
S07E15
S07E16
S07E17
S07E18
S07E19
S07E20
S07E21
S07E22
S07E23

在线阅读
S08E01
S08E02
S08E03
S08E04
S08E05
S08E06
S08E07
S08E08
S08E09
S08E10
S08E11
S08E12
S08E13
S08E14
S08E15
S08E16
S08E17
S08E18
S08E19
S08E20
S08E21
S08E22

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme