Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Four years ago, the triple killer, or 3XK, 四年前 三重杀手 或称为3XK
[00:04] took the lives of 6 women because we didn’t stop him. 由于我们没能阻止他 而杀了六个女人
[00:06] The man that we’re looking for is Marcus Gates. 我们要找的人叫马库斯·盖茨
[00:09] When Gates got released, 盖茨被释放之后
[00:10] he gave all of his stuff to Jerry Tyson, a fellow inmate. 他把所有东西都给了一个狱友杰瑞·泰森
[00:12] We just need a little more information on Marcus Gates. 我们只需要再多一点马库斯·盖茨的资料
[00:15] Don’t you guys get it? I’m a dead man. 你们还不明白吗 我现在死定了
[00:17] Not if we get you police protection. 那如果我们让你受警方保护呢
[00:19] For your own safety, you cannot leave or use the phone. 为了你的自身安全 你不能离开或打电话
[00:22] Mr. Gates, did you kill Kim Foster? 盖茨先生 你承认杀害金·福斯特吗
[00:24] Yes. I killed all of them. 是的 她们都是我杀的
[00:26] He confessed. It’s all over. 他招供了 这件事结束了
[00:27] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[00:28] Aren’t you gonna ask what happened? 你都不问问到底发生了什么吗
[00:29] It was him all along. He’s the real triple killer. 是他 他才是三重杀手
[00:37] Guilty as charged. 所控属实
[00:38] You won’t get far. 你跑不了多远的
[00:39] They already have your name, know your face. 他们已经知道你的名字 你的长相
[00:42] I’ll change those. Done that before. 这些都可以改的 以前也干过
[00:43] I’ll relocate. I’ll start over. 我会换个地方重新开始
[00:45] It must eat you alive, 看我从你眼前溜掉
[00:47] knowing that you came so close to catching me. 你却无能为力 一定很抓狂吧
[01:30] Grande skim latte, two pumps sugar-free vanilla. 大杯泡沫无糖香草脱脂拿铁
[01:32] Castle, I think you read my mind. 知我者 卡塞尔也
[01:37] Surgery? 手术伤口疼吗
[01:38] Yeah. 对
[01:40] Sometimes the scar pulls a bit. 有时疤会有点紧
[01:42] And you still don’t remember anything about that day? 那天的事你还是什么都记不得吗
[01:44] No. It’s a blank. 完全记不得
[01:52] Who knew cement overcoats would be back for fall? 真想不到今秋水泥大衣又回潮了
[01:55] I need to chisel out the concrete by hand before I can autopsy, 我得先手动凿开混凝土才能做尸检
[01:58] but it’s pretty clear she was shot to death. 但她死于枪击 这毫无疑问
[02:01] Found these two slugs in the dirt. 在泥土里找到了两枚子弹
[02:02] Looks to be a 9-millimeter. 貌似是九毫米口径的
[02:04] Guy was a pro. 凶手很专业
[02:05] Double tap. 双枪夺命
[02:06] One in the back of the head, she falls, 一枪击中脑后 她倒下
[02:08] then he hits her again to make sure. 再开一枪以防万一
[02:10] Buries her in the sand. 再把她埋在沙子里
[02:11] And then waits for the cement truck 只等着水泥车
[02:13] to come in in the morning to finish off the job. 早上来完成毁尸灭迹
[02:15] Execution-style murder, cement trucks– 处决型凶杀 水泥车
[02:18] Can anyone else say mob hit? 有没有人觉得像是黑帮刺杀
[02:19] I’m looking at concrete evidence right here. 这里可有”坚实”的证据啊
[02:21] Is that purse from in here? 包是这里面找到的吗
[02:23] Yeah. According to her Pearce College I.D., 对 她的皮尔斯大学学生证上
[02:26] our victim’s name is Jane Herzfeld. 写着死者名叫简·赫茨菲尔德
[02:30] A college student? 大学生
[02:31] That’s not a typical mob victim. 倒是不像黑帮会杀的人
[02:37] Called in a favor to ballistics. 我请弹道分析科的人帮忙
[02:38] We should get results today. 今天应该就能拿到结果了
[02:40] Did you reach the next of kin? 你找到她亲属了吗
[02:41] Her mother’s on her way in. 她妈妈正在赶来
[02:44] Jane was an only child. 简是独生女
[02:46] That’s a hell of a thing. 那太惨了
[02:46] Yeah. 是啊
[02:48] She also had a roommate– 她还有个室友
[02:49] in Michigan visiting her folks, but she’s back tomorrow. 去密歇根探亲了 不过她明天就回来
[02:52] What was this girl into that got her dumped into a ditch? 她做了什么事 会被人弃尸阴沟
[02:54] As far as I can tell, 目前看来
[02:55] all she was into was tutoring other students. 她做了家教
[02:57] She was booked solid for the day she died. 她死的当天行程安排的满满的
[02:59] What’s weird is that she canceled her appointments that morning. 奇怪的是那天早晨她取消了所有约会
[03:02] Her students say that it wasn’t like her. 她的学生说这不是她的作风
[03:04] She was super conscientious. 她是超级尽责的人
[03:06] Did she tell them why she was canceling? 她有给出取消的理由吗
[03:08] All she said was, something important had come up. 她只说有重要的事
[03:11] Maybe she knew she was in trouble. 或许她知道自己身陷麻烦
[03:16] I’m putting the time of death between 10:00 and 12 midnight. 死亡时间约在晚十点到午夜间
[03:19] And I found this… 我还找到了这个
[03:24] Bruising, 瘀伤
[03:25] no more than a day old. 不到一天前造成的
[03:26] He must have grabbed her, maybe forced her into a car? 他肯定抓住了她 或许是强迫她上车
[03:29] Also, I found traces of cocaine residue on her shirt, 而且 我在她的衬衫上找到了可卡因残留物
[03:32] but the preliminary tox is clean. 但初步毒理检查却毫无发现
[03:34] No drugs or alcohol in her system. 她体内没有毒品也没有酒精
[03:36] The killer could’ve transferred it to her shirt 或许是凶手带她走到凶杀现场期间
[03:38] when he walked her to the murder site. 弄到她衬衫上的
[03:39] From the looks of it… 看起来
[03:40] she knew she was gonna die. 她知道自己在劫难逃
[03:43] I found this clutched in her fist. 她拳头里紧握着这个
[03:49] He let her say a prayer before he shot her. 他让她祈祷 然后杀了她
[03:52] That’s not very professional. 这可不够专业啊
[03:54] No. 不
[03:55] More like Jane knew her killer. 看来简认识凶手
[03:58] When I didn’t hear from her last night, 昨晚她没打电话来
[04:00] I knew something was wrong. 我就知道出事了
[04:01] We always talked at the end of the day. 我们每晚都会通话的
[04:03] Mrs. Herzfeld, Jane was tutoring people to make extra cash. 赫茨菲尔德太太 简为了赚外快做家教
[04:06] Do you know why she canceled all of her appointments yesterday? 你知道她昨天为什么取消了全部约会吗
[04:10] Is it possible that Jane was doing something other than tutoring, 有没有可能 简除了家教还做了别的什么
[04:12] something that might have gotten her into trouble? 可能让她卷入麻烦的事
[04:14] Something like what? 什么样的事
[04:19] Look, we didn’t find any drugs in Jane’s system, 我们在她体内没有发现毒品
[04:21] but the M.E. did find traces of cocaine on her clothes. 但法医在她衣服上找到了一些可卡因
[04:24] Jane would never be involved with drugs! 简绝不会跟毒品弄到一块
[04:29] Yeah, but she might have been involved with people who were. 没错 但她可能跟与毒品有关的人弄到一块了
[04:31] And we think that she knew her killer. 我们认为她认识凶手
[04:38] There was a boyfriend I didn’t like. 她有个男友我不喜欢
[04:40] They broke up five months ago. 他们五个月前分手了
[04:42] And what did you not like about him? 你为什么不喜欢他
[04:44] He wouldn’t meet my eye. 他不直视我的眼睛
[04:46] They would fight. 他们吵架
[04:48] I saw bruises on her. 我看到她身上有瘀伤
[04:50] Do you remember his name? 你记得他的名字吗
[04:53] Finbar Joseph McQueen, 芬巴尔·乔瑟夫·麦奎恩
[04:54] A.K.A. Finn. 也叫芬恩
[04:56] Did a deuce on cocaine charges, possession with intent. 因携带可卡因并有意贩卖入狱两年
[04:59] Well, that could explain the residue Lanie found on her body. 这就能解释蕾妮在尸体上找到的残留物了
[05:02] B&E, simple assault… 破门侵入 袭击他人
[05:05] There’s nothing gun related. 没有跟枪有关的犯罪
[05:06] Maybe he decided to step up the game. 或许他决心更上一层楼
[05:08] Do we have a location on this guy? 查到他的住址了吗
[05:09] Yeah, that’s the best part. 查到了 这才是最好的部分呢
[05:10] Talked to McQueen’s parole officer. 我们跟麦奎恩的假释官谈过
[05:11] He says that McQueen is doing a job at 645 W. 98th street. 他说麦奎恩在西98街645号干活
[05:16] Construction. 做建筑工人
[05:19] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[05:20] I can’t believe she’s dead. 真不敢相信她死了
[05:22] When is the last time you saw Jane? 你最后一次见到简是什么时候
[05:25] A couple weeks ago. 几周前
[05:27] But you–you broke up in April, 但你们四月份就分手了
[05:29] so… you stayed in touch? 这么说 你们还有联系吗
[05:32] Uh, I-I was her friend, yeah. I… 我们是朋友 对啊 我
[05:34] I-I help her out every now and then. I, uh… 我时不时会帮帮她 我
[05:37] L-lent her money once, she paid me back. 借过她钱 她也还了
[05:38] You know, like– like that. 就诸如此类的
[05:40] Did Jane have money problems? 简缺钱吗
[05:42] And as a friend… 作为她的朋友
[05:43] did you maybe tell her that you could hook her up, 或许你跟她说你可以帮她找点事做
[05:45] got her involved in something she couldn’t handle? 结果让她陷入自己应付不来的事情中
[05:47] Jane wouldn’t ever do anything that wasn’t legit… 简绝不会做任何违法的事情…
[05:49] – Beckett. – if that’s what you’re implying. -贝克特 -如果你是想暗示这个的话
[05:51] Jane was a good girl. 简是个好女孩
[05:53] What? 什么
[05:54] That’s why it ended with her. 所以我们才分手了
[05:55] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[05:57] She wanted me to go straight. 她希望我能金盆洗手
[05:58] And there’s no chance that’s a mistake? 绝对不会弄错吗
[05:59] I just couldn’t. 我就是做不到
[06:03] I kept telling her… 我不断跟她说
[06:05] This is who I am. 我就是这样的
[06:11] Don’t move. 别动
[06:19] My man Finn, 那个叫芬恩的家伙
[06:20] inches from confessing. 马上就要招供了
[06:24] What? 怎么了
[06:25] What’s going on? 发生了什么事
[06:27] Ballistics just came in. 弹道分析刚刚出来了
[06:29] The bullet that killed Jane Herzfeld 杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的子弹是
[06:31] is from a gun that’s in our system. 发自一把我们已有记录的枪支
[06:33] It’s a Glock 17. 格洛克17型
[06:36] That’s good news. 好消息呀
[06:39] Ryan, it’s a match to your old service weapon. 莱恩 与你以前的配枪匹配
[06:45] That can’t be right. 一定出错了吧
[06:47] It’s not a mistake. 没有出错
[06:49] The weapon that killed Jane Herzfeld… 杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的枪
[06:53] it’s yours. 是你的那把
[07:23] She was holding a cross in her hand when she died. 她死时手里紧握着十字架
[07:28] She was praying for mercy. 她祈祷着怜悯
[07:31] And then… 然后
[07:33] She heard him pull the trigger… 她就听到凶手扣下了
[07:36] of my gun. 我的枪的扳机
[07:38] We were working the 3XK serial murders last year. 去年 我们曾调查3XK连环杀人案
[07:40] We had a suspect in custody who had given us a full confession, 拘捕了一名嫌疑犯 并且他供认罪行
[07:44] at which time, Castle and I went to the motel– 于是 卡塞尔和我去了汽车旅馆
[07:46] Castle was with you? 卡塞尔也跟你一起
[07:47] Yeah, the NYPD sequestered Jerry Tyson 是的 局里把杰端·泰森扣押在
[07:50] at a motel as a witness, 一个汽车旅馆里作为目击证人
[07:51] and Castle and Ryan went over there to give him the all clear. 卡塞尔和莱恩过去告诉他安全了
[07:54] At which time you realized that Tyson actually was 3XK? 而此时你们意识到泰森才是真正的3XK
[07:57] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[07:59] Tyson got the drop on us 泰森先发制人
[08:00] and left with my gun and badge. 把我的警徽和配枪都带走了
[08:01] Look, detective Ryan was cleared of all wrongdoing by the I.A.B. 内务处已经证实那不是莱恩警探的错
[08:05] I don’t care whose fault it is. 我不在乎是谁犯了错
[08:07] All I care about is mitigating the damage, 我只在乎把损害降到最低
[08:09] which means we track down Jerry Tyson like the animal he is 就是说我们得把杰端·泰森这禽兽尽快找出来
[08:13] and we haul him into custody. 然后丢回监狱
[08:14] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[08:19] You okay? 你还好吗
[08:20] I will be when Jerry Tyson’s in cuffs. 杰端·泰森被抓的时候我就好了
[08:26] Beckett, 贝克特
[08:27] McQueen’s alibi checks out. 麦奎恩的不在场证明已经证实
[08:29] Waitress confirms he was at Angeli’s Diner 服务员说他在东区的安吉莉餐馆
[08:31] on the east side until closing. 一直待到关门
[08:33] All right. Cut him loose. 好吧 放了他
[08:37] You know, Ryan, 你知道吗 莱恩
[08:38] if Tyson is the shooter, 如果泰森就是凶手
[08:39] that explains Jane. 那就解释了简被杀的原因
[08:40] No direct motive, just fits his profile– 并没有直接动机 只是符合他的喜好
[08:43] She’s young, she’s blonde. 妙龄金发女郎
[08:45] Yeah, but 3XK strangled those other women. 没错 但3XK案子其它的死者都是被勒死
[08:47] Why would he use a gun now? 为什么现在他用起枪来了
[08:48] He told me he likes to change up his MO. 他说过他喜欢改变作案手法
[08:50] Yeah. He must have mentioned that when I was out cold on the floor. 是啊 一定是在我昏倒在地的时候说的
[08:53] You know, Ryan, none of this is your fault. 莱恩 这根本不是你的错
[08:55] The fact that he used your gun– 他用了你的配枪这件事…
[08:57] That weapon was issued to me by the city of New York. 那把枪是由纽约市配发给我的
[08:59] I let it out of my hand, and now a girl is dead. 我把它弄丢了 现在还有人用它杀了这女孩
[09:01] So please do not tell me that it’s not my fault. 请别再说这不是我的错了
[09:08] I’m gonna start a canvass at Jane’s apartment, 我去排查简的公寓
[09:10] have ’em show Tyson’s photo around, 让他们把泰森的照片给附近的人看看
[09:12] find out when Jane’s roommate’s back in town. 弄清楚简的室友什么时候回来
[09:13] Okay. 好的
[09:21] It’s a cop thing, Castle. 这是警察的心结 卡塞尔
[09:22] No. No, I get it. 不 不 我明白的
[09:23] Yo. C.S.U. pulled information 鉴证组从简的一卡通和
[09:25] off Jane’s metro card and ATM records. 自动提款机记录里查到信息
[09:27] She spent most of yesterday at Grand Central Station. 昨天她在中央车站花了几乎所有的钱
[09:29] Yeah, over a 4-hour period, 是的 在四小时内
[09:30] she made… multiple withdrawals out of three ATMs 她在车站里和附近的三台自动提款机上
[09:34] in and around the train station– 进行了多次提款
[09:36] $800 worth. 总共八百美元
[09:38] So she canceled a day of work 她告假一天
[09:39] to hang out at a train station and empty her bank account? 就为了在车站闲晃然后挥霍掉所有存款吗
[09:42] That was the important thing that came up? 这就是她所谓的重要事件吗
[09:43] I’ll send a team over there first thing. 我已经在第一时间派了一个小队过去
[09:44] Have ’em talk to vendors, 让他们去和那里的商贩谈谈
[09:46] see if anybody remembers seeing her. 看是否有人记得见过她
[09:46] Or Tyson. 或泰森
[09:49] He stalked his victims before he killed them. 他在杀人前总是先跟踪她们
[09:56] It’s like I’ve been holding my breath for a year, 感觉就好像我为了今天的到来
[09:58] waiting for this day to come. 屏息以待了整整一年
[10:00] A whole year of wondering about him, 整整一年我苦思冥想
[10:02] hating him, 切齿痛恨
[10:04] dreaming about him, 魂牵梦萦
[10:05] trying to think like him… 试着以他的角度思考
[10:08] but still having no clue how to catch him. 但还是不知道如何能将他缉拿归案
[10:10] It’s not your job to catch a serial killer. 缉拿连环杀手不是你的工作
[10:13] Because I’m not a cop. 因为我不是警察
[10:16] I like to pretend I’m Beckett’s partner 我总喜欢假装自己是贝克特的拍档
[10:18] and like I’m one of them, 就像我是警察一样
[10:19] But days like today, I realize, I… 但到像今天这样的时候 我才意识到…
[10:22] that I’ve just been playacting. 我只不过是在优孟衣冠罢了
[10:24] Your playacting once helped saved New York city as I recall. 我记得你这”优孟衣冠”可曾拯救过纽约市呢
[10:30] Be there for your friends. 去支持你的朋友
[10:33] Stand beside them, work together. 站在他们身边 一起努力
[10:35] That’s plenty useful. 那就是最大的帮助
[10:38] Trust me. 相信我
[10:47] I’m sorry. I don’t know him. 很抱歉 我不认识他
[10:49] Jane and I were only roommates for six months. 简和我只做了六个月室友而已
[10:54] Maybe he was the guy she was seeing. 也许他就是她的男朋友
[10:57] Jane had a boyfriend? 简有男朋友吗
[10:58] She wouldn’t tell me about him, 她不愿意跟我说他的事
[11:00] and… she wouldn’t let him come around. 也不让他来我们这
[11:02] Why wouldn’t Jane talk about him? 为什么简不愿意谈及他
[11:03] She said that he had some things he needed to figure out 她说在关系公开以前
[11:05] before they could go public. 他还有一些事情要处理
[11:06] Honestly, I just thought, maybe he was married. 老实说 我想他大概是已婚人士吧
[11:09] Then, like, six weeks ago… 然后 大约在六周之前
[11:12] things changed. 事情出现了变化
[11:14] Changed how? 怎么变化了
[11:15] She was crying all the time 她变得总是哭哭啼啼
[11:17] and she would get phone calls really late at night 还常常在深夜接到电话
[11:19] and be really upset afterwards. 接了电话后会十分难过
[11:20] Do you remember a specific time or day 你记得任何简接到电话的
[11:22] when Jane got one of these calls? 确切时间或日期吗
[11:24] Last Thursday. 上周四
[11:25] A-around 11:00. 大约十一点
[11:28] Thursday night at 11:04, Jane got a call on her cell. 周四晚间十一点 简的手机接到一通来电
[11:31] Our guys say that call originated on a pay phone 我们的人说那通电话是从城里山姆酒吧的
[11:33] in Sammy’s Bar in midtown. 公用电话打来的
[11:34] Two calls a week to the same number over the last six weeks? 过去六周里这个号码每周两通电话
[11:37] It’s him. 是他
[11:40] I’ve seen her, couple of times. 我见过她几次
[11:43] Yeah, came in with Seth. 是和赛斯一起来的
[11:45] Is this Seth? 这是赛斯吗
[11:47] Nah. That ain’t him. 不 那不是他
[11:48] You sure? Take a good look this time. 你确定 看仔细了
[11:51] Seth’s a regular. 赛斯是个熟客
[11:51] That ain’t him. 那不是他
[11:52] But if you want to talk to Seth, just stick around. 但你们如果想跟赛斯谈谈 留下
[11:54] He usually comes in here pretty much every day. 他几乎每天都来这
[11:56] Doing what? 干什么
[11:57] He uses that phone over there a lot. 他常常使用那边那台电话
[11:59] Meets with shifty looking individuals 和一些獐头鼠目的人们见面
[12:01] he calls, uh, associates. 他说 是一起工作的人
[12:03] One time, his jacket rolled up in the back. 有一次 他的夹克卷在背上
[12:05] He was strapped. 他带着枪
[12:06] Sounds like a drug dealer. 听起来是个毒贩
[12:08] All right, so what time does Seth usually come in? 赛斯一般什么时候过来
[12:10] About three. 大概三点
[12:11] Stay if you want, 你们可以在这等着
[12:12] but I gotta get back to work. 但我还有事情要做
[12:17] So how’s Ryan holding up? 莱恩还好吗
[12:22] Three days after my last tour in Iraq, 我最后一次伊拉克服役归来 三天后
[12:24] I’m at a diner with friends. 我跟朋友们在吃饭
[12:26] A car backfires. 一辆车回火
[12:28] My friends look around. I’m under the table. 朋友回头一看 我已经躲在桌底下了
[12:33] Ryan’s just waiting for the next hit. 莱恩是在等下一起案件
[12:38] Here’s what I don’t get– 我不明白的是
[12:39] what’s a drug dealer doing with my gun? 我的枪怎么跑到毒贩手里的
[12:42] Well, maybe Tyson sold it to him or tossed it, 也许泰森把枪卖了 或扔了
[12:45] and Seth found it. 落到了赛斯手上
[12:47] That doesn’t sound like Jerry Tyson. 这不像杰瑞·泰森的做法
[12:50] 3XK always has a plan. 3XK做事很有计划
[12:53] So maybe Seth is a patsy. 也许赛斯是个替死鬼
[13:02] How you feeling, JoJo? 今天怎么样 小乔
[13:03] Hey, Seth, how’s going? 赛斯 你怎么样
[13:07] Looks like you’ll be able to ask him yourself. 你可以等下亲自问问了
[13:10] Hey, Seth. Detective Beckett, NYPD. 赛斯 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局
[13:15] Back alley. He’s on the move! On the move! 兄弟们 他逃跑了 他逃了
[13:23] Stop! Police! 站住 我们是警察
[13:28] NYPD! 纽约警局
[13:29] Get up against the car, right now! 靠着车站好 快
[13:35] Gun. 有枪
[13:37] It’s a Glock 17. 是格洛克17型
[13:41] You got a permit for this? 你有持枪许可吗
[13:42] Sure do, ponch. I’m a cop. 当然 蠢货 我是警察
[13:44] Detective Seth Carver. Narcotics. 赛斯·卡沃警探 缉毒组的
[13:47] Do me a favor and put me in the vehicle 帮个忙 在我的身份彻底曝光前
[13:49] before you blow my cover completely, will you? 把我押上车 成不
[14:01] So let me guess. 让我猜猜
[14:03] You talked to her Mom and her girlfriends, 你们找过她的妈妈和朋友
[14:05] and all of ’em said that Jane was an angel. Am I right? 都说简是个天使般的乖乖女 对吗
[14:08] So you’re saying, she wasn’t? 你的意思是 她不是
[14:09] I’m saying that when I met her, 我遇见她时
[14:11] I was pulling her over for blowin’ a red light, 是因为她闯红灯 将她拦下
[14:13] and she had 2 grams in the glove compartment. 在车里的储物箱内发现了毒品
[14:14] Jane didn’t do drugs. 简不吸毒
[14:15] What can I tell ya? 我能说啥
[14:17] Little miss was riding dirty. 小姑娘车上有毒品
[14:18] You–you didn’t charge her. 但你没有起诉她
[14:19] There’s–there’s nothing in the system. 系统里没有记录
[14:21] Right. 是的
[14:22] That’s because when I asked her where the coke came from, 因为当我问她可卡因是哪里来的
[14:24] she told me Ben Lee gave it to her. 她说是本·李给她的
[14:25] – Who’s Ben Lee? – Who’s Ben… -本·李是谁 -本是谁…
[14:28] Son of Clifford Lee. 克利福德·李的儿子
[14:33] He’s the head of the Han Yi Tong. 他是汉义堂的老大
[14:36] Operates out of a dim sum house on Mott Street. 以莫特街上那家中式小吃店做门面
[14:38] What’s the Han Yi Tong? 汉义堂是什么
[14:40] Tongs are a Chinese merchant organization. 堂是一种中式商业组织
[14:42] Most of them are legit, 多数是合法的
[14:43] but some of them are a front for the Chinese mob. 但有些是掩护中国黑帮的门面
[14:45] So Clifford Lee would be like the Godfather. 那克利福德·李就像是教父了
[14:47] Oh, yeah. 是的
[14:49] How’s Jane supposed to help you get to Clifford Lee 克利福德·李的儿子不过卖了她一点毒品
[14:51] based on one coke buy off his kid? 就凭这点 简怎么帮你抓他
[14:53] When it comes to education, 在教育问题上
[14:54] Clifford Lee is an old-school Chinese. 克利福德·李持传统的中国思想
[14:57] His sons may be drug-dealing criminals, 他的儿子们虽说是毒贩
[14:59] but they still need to graduate college. 但也要大学毕业才行
[15:01] Ben Lee was one of her students. 本·李是她的一个学生
[15:04] She was tutoring him. 她是他的家教
[15:05] Twice a week, she was in their house. 她一周会去他们家两次
[15:07] I told her I would drop the possession charges, 我说如果她能弄到李家犯罪的确凿证据
[15:09] if she brought me some solid intel on Lee’s criminal operations. 我就不会以持有毒品罪起诉她
[15:14] She said okay. 她接受了
[15:16] And somehow she tipped ’em off, and they killed her. 但她好像露出马脚 他们就把她杀了
[15:23] That’s it? 就这些
[15:24] I just handed you a solid lead. 我已经给了你一条有用的线索
[15:26] What, he wants more? What is this? 怎么还想要其他的吗
[15:27] Yeah, how about the truth? 你说真话怎么样
[15:28] Come on, Ryan. Keep it together. 莱恩 别冲动 稳住阵脚
[15:31] You expect us to believe that you worked a case for years, 你指望我们相信 困扰了你多年的案子
[15:33] and then one lucky Saturday night, 然后在一个幸运的周六晚上
[15:35] you just happen to roll up on the perfect C.I.? 就这么碰巧逮到了个完美的线人
[15:38] See, I did my time in narcotics, Carver. 我也在缉毒组待过 卡沃
[15:40] I know a shortcut when I hear one. 看得出谁在玩阴招
[15:42] Ah, gee, Ryan. 莱恩
[15:44] If I didn’t know any better, 幸好我知道你不会
[15:45] I would think you were accusing me of something untoward. 要不真以为你是在说我有不当行为呢
[15:49] You targeted Jane Herzfeld. 你主动找上简·赫茨菲尔德
[15:50] You planted those drugs in her car, 你在她的车里放了毒品
[15:52] and then you made her help you out. 然后你强迫她帮你
[15:54] You–you sent her in there alone– 你让她一人身入险境
[15:56] no backup, no protection– and now she’s dead. 没有后援 没人保护 现在她死了
[15:58] Yeah, well, I didn’t make her dead. 又不是我杀的她
[16:00] The hell you didn’t. 一通鬼话
[16:01] You may have not pulled the trigger, 你也许没有扣扳机
[16:02] but you’re as guilty as the creep who did. 但你跟凶手一样 罪大恶极
[16:04] What about you, man? 那你呢 老兄
[16:06] Look at yourself. 看看你自己
[16:07] Word around the house is that that creep used your gun. 传言都说 凶手用的可是你的枪
[16:12] What kind of cop can’t keep hold of his own weapon? 自己的枪都弄丢 这警察当的真窝囊
[16:15] What did you say to me? 你刚才说什么
[16:17] – Let’s go. – Say it to me! Say it! -我们走 -你给我再说一遍
[16:18] Say it! I want you to say it! Say it to my– 说啊 有种你再说一遍
[16:20] Hey, break it up. 放手
[16:20] Break it up. 放手
[16:23] We’re all cops here. Okay? 我们都是警察
[16:27] If you’re all done, 如果话问完了
[16:28] I think I’ll take my leave now. 我就走了
[16:29] Yeah. Thanks for your help, Carver. 走吧 谢谢你的帮助 卡沃
[16:31] You got it. 不客气
[16:37] What are you trying to do? 你这是干什么
[16:38] You want the captain to come in here? 想把警监也招过来吗
[16:41] Go cool off. 冷静一下
[16:58] Guy’s a jerk. 他就是个混蛋
[17:05] When I started in narcotics, 我刚到缉毒组时
[17:07] I was so green. 真是一无所知
[17:09] I-I didn’t know how things got done. 一点都不懂规矩
[17:12] One day, there’s this major bust– 一天 我们有大规模缉毒行动
[17:14] a street gang cooking meth. 抓捕一伙制造冰毒的街党
[17:17] They’re stacking up guys in the bullpen, 他们把人集中在大堂
[17:19] taking their statements one by one. 一个一个的做笔录
[17:21] Place is a zoo. 乱成一团
[17:22] I’m answering phones in the squad. 我是负责接电话的
[17:24] Girl on the line, 一个女孩打来
[17:25] name of Alisha, asking for my Lieutenant. 叫艾丽莎 找我们警督
[17:29] So I call out across the bullpen, 我就朝着大堂另一面喊
[17:31] “Hey, Lou, Alisha’s on the phone for you.” 卢 你的电话 艾丽莎找
[17:35] It was her tip that got these guys nailed, 正是她的消息 让我们抓到了人
[17:38] and all of ’em just heard me call out her name. 而所有人都听着我喊出她的名字
[17:40] Searched all day and all night, 我们整日整夜地找她
[17:42] looking for her, before the gang could 希望赶在她是缉毒警察的消息
[17:44] get word back to the street that she was a narc. 传出去前 能把她找到
[17:46] Did you find her? 那你们找到她了吗
[17:47] I did. 找到了
[17:49] Got her into witness protection, but… 让她加入证人保护计划 但…
[17:53] That was the stupidest thing I’d ever done as a cop… 那是我做警察干的最蠢的一件事
[17:58] Until the day Jerry Tyson got the drop on me 直到那天 杰瑞·泰森先发制人
[18:00] and stole my weapon. 偷了我的枪
[18:04] Carver is a jerk… 卡沃是个混蛋
[18:07] But he’s got a point. 但他说的对
[18:10] Come on. 来吧
[18:14] You know what Carver could have a point about? 你知道卡沃哪一点可能说的对吗
[18:16] Is Ben Lee. 是本·李
[18:17] If Ben did tip to Jane, 如果本真向简走漏了消息
[18:18] then that’s a strong motive. 那他便有很强的杀人动机
[18:21] You up for a trip to Chinatown? 你想去唐人街转转吗
[18:22] Hell, yeah. 必须的
[18:25] Uniforms at Grand Central caught a break. 巡警在中央车站那里找到了线索
[18:27] They found a clerk who works at a mailbox center around the corner, 他们找到了一个在街角邮箱中心上班的职员
[18:29] who says he rented a box to Jane on the day she died. 那人说简死亡当天曾向他租了一个邮箱
[18:32] I’m gonna go check it out. You want to roll with me? 我要去查证一下 你一起来吗
[18:33] No, I’m with Beckett. 不了 我跟贝克特一起
[18:34] Castle, you want to come? 卡塞尔 你要去吗
[18:37] I-I was just thinking… 我刚刚在想
[18:39] if our killer is someone in Lee’s organization, 如果凶手是李的手下
[18:43] then he must have gotten your gun from Jerry Tyson. 那他一定是从杰瑞·泰森那得到你的枪
[18:45] Which means our killer may know Tyson’s whereabouts. 也就是说凶手可能知道泰森的下落
[18:47] We nail him, we nail 3XK. 我们抓到了他 就相当于抓到了3XK
[18:48] Yeah, but there’s nothing in Tyson’s background 没错 但泰森的背景跟
[18:50] that indicates a connection to the Chinese Mob. 这个中国黑帮一点关联都没有
[18:52] Maybe the shooter is connected to the Lees– 也许凶手跟李家有关系
[18:55] someone Tyson’s crossed paths with 在泰森的四年牢狱之灾中
[18:57] during his four years in prison, 跟凶手有过交集
[18:58] someone working for the Tong. 而那人正是为堂做事
[19:00] If I find out who that someone is, maybe we have our shooter. 如果我能找到那个人 也许就能找到凶手
[19:02] Wading through four years of prison records– 要查阅四年的监狱记录
[19:05] it’s a lot of work. 还真是个大工程
[19:06] I don’t mind. 我不介意
[19:08] All right. Let’s go. 那好 我们走
[19:35] Detectives. 警探们
[19:37] I assume you’re here about Jane. 我猜你们是为简的事而来
[19:42] Please, sit. 请坐
[19:45] I understand Jane was an employee of yours. 我知道简曾经是你的员工
[19:47] Is that correct? 对吗
[19:48] She tutored my son Ben. Oh, this is Ben, 她曾是我儿子本的家教 这就是本
[19:51] my other sons, Philip, David, Steven. 我其他几个儿子菲利普 大卫 史蒂文
[19:54] When was the last time you saw Jane, Ben? 本 你最后一次见简是什么时候
[19:56] Last week. 上周
[19:58] We had an appointment the day before yesterday, 前天我们本来约好了
[19:59] but she canceled. 但她取消了
[20:00] And where would you meet? 你们都在什么地方见面
[20:02] Sometimes at school. Sometimes at my house. 有时在学校 有时在我家
[20:04] Was Jane a good tutor? Did you like her, Ben? 简是个好老师吗 你喜欢她吗 本
[20:06] She was okay. 她还不错
[20:07] What’s with all these questions? 问这些是什么意思
[20:09] He just said he hadn’t seen her. 他刚刚才说没见过她
[20:11] Philip. 菲利普
[20:12] The truth is, Mr. Lee, 李先生 事实上
[20:14] we’ve uncovered some information about Jane 我们发现了一些有关简的信息
[20:16] that a man in your line of work might find troubling. 而干你这行的人可能会为之困扰
[20:19] You mean that she was an informant? 你是说她生前做过线人
[20:23] Jane told me herself, about a month ago. 简在大约一个月前跟我交代过
[20:26] She said that a bad cop 她说有一个坏警察
[20:29] had framed her 陷害了她
[20:30] and is forcing her to help him. 还强迫她协助他
[20:32] I told her that there was nothing to tell this man about us 我告诉她关于我们她也确实没什么可说的
[20:35] because we are honest businessmen. 因为我们都是正经商人
[20:37] I hoped the officer would grow tired of waiting 我希望那位警官等得厌烦了
[20:39] and leave her alone, 就会放过她
[20:40] but unfortunately, that did not happen. 但很不幸 事与愿违
[20:44] I’m afraid your killer 恐怕你们要找的真凶
[20:45] may be closer to home than you think. 或许远在天边近在眼前
[20:47] We’ve already ruled out Detective Carver. 卡沃探员已经洗清嫌疑了
[20:50] Of course. 当然
[20:51] And what were you… 那你们这些
[20:52] honest businessmen doing between 10:00 p.m. and midnight 正经商人在简遇害当晚十点至午夜间
[20:56] on the night Jane was killed? 都在做什么呢
[20:57] We were home, watching television. 当时我们在家里看电视
[20:59] Please feel free to speak to any of my household staff 如果你们想证实这个消息的话
[21:01] if you wish to verify this information. 可以随便盘问我家的佣人
[21:12] We will. 我们一定会的
[21:38] Hey, dad. What’s all that? 爸爸 那些都是什么东西
[21:39] Convict reports. 囚犯记录
[21:41] I’m trying to figure out whom the bad guy 我要查出杰瑞·泰森
[21:42] Jerry Tyson gave Ryan’s gun to. 把莱恩的枪给哪个大坏蛋了
[21:44] Any luck? 查到了吗
[21:45] I’m looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack. 相当于大海捞针
[21:48] Somewhere in that box is a link to Tyson. 那箱子里一定有跟泰森有关的东西
[21:50] I’m just not seeing it. 只是我还没有找到
[21:51] Well, I’d offer to help, 我虽然想帮你
[21:53] but I’ve got all these complaint letters to read. 但还有一大堆投诉信等着我看呢
[21:55] What, did you drop out of school 怎么 你这是辍学了
[21:56] – and get a job in consumer relations? – No. -在消协找了个活儿吗 -才不是呢
[21:58] The senior class made me 毕业班选我做了
[22:00] their executive liaison advocate to the administration. 向行政机构提出倡导的执行联络人
[22:03] Well, that sounds like quite an honor. 听起来是一项殊荣啊
[22:04] Not really. 不算是
[22:06] Ivy League schools look fondly on applicants 常春藤大学更喜欢
[22:09] who serve in student government, 当过学生会干部的申请人
[22:10] and Alexis is beefing up her resume 阿丽克西斯是在再次申请斯坦福之前
[22:12] before she reapplies to Stanford. 丰富她的简历
[22:13] Or anywhere, if I even go to college at all. 哪里都一样 如果我还打算上大学的话
[22:17] Chelsea’s been our advocate for the last three years, 切尔西已经做了三年的倡导人
[22:19] and when I told her I wanted to be more involved, 当我跟她说我想多尽点力的时候
[22:21] she offered to step aside 她就主动卸任
[22:23] and let me take over the position. 让我接管了这个工作
[22:24] Well, that was nice of her. 那她人不错啊
[22:25] Not really. 不算是
[22:26] – Again with the not really. – Yeah. -又”不算是” -是啊
[22:27] I didn’t know when I agreed to do it, 我刚接这活的时候也不知道
[22:29] but you just sit there for hours and hours 你只能数个小时坐在那一动也不动
[22:30] and listen to everyone complain. 听所有人抱怨投诉
[22:32] I-I think Chelsea just got tired of it, 我想切尔西是厌倦了这份工作
[22:34] of figured she could stick me with the job. 盘算着让我接管这烦人的差事
[22:36] And I thought she was my friend, but I guess– 我还把她当做朋友呢 但我想
[22:37] Not really. 不算是
[22:40] Face it, kiddo. 认了吧 孩子
[22:41] Chelsea set you up. 切尔西给你下了套
[22:44] She set you up. 她给你下了套
[22:48] Your friend set you up. 你的朋友给你下了套
[22:54] The Lees’ entire household staff 李家的所有佣人都众口一词
[22:56] confirms that the family was at home 证实了简·赫茨菲尔德被害当晚
[22:57] watching television the night was killed. 全家人都在家看电视
[23:00] Yeah, well, there’s no surprise there. 是啊 意料之中的事
[23:01] Hey, how’d it go at Grand Central? 中央车站那边有进展吗
[23:03] Good. I found this. 不错 我找到了这个
[23:05] Check the tag. It belongs to Jane Herzfeld. 看标签 这是简·赫茨菲尔德的
[23:08] Where was it? 哪儿找到的
[23:09] At the mailbox center where Jane bought a box. 就是在邮箱中心简租的那个箱子里
[23:10] She was using it as a locker to hold this bag 她把那儿当成了储物柜存放这个包
[23:12] along with $500 in cash. 还有500块现金
[23:14] Hmm. There’s men’s clothes, 里面有男人的衣服
[23:16] and toiletries mixed up in here. 和一些化妆用品混放在一起
[23:18] And two tickets on the late train to Phoenix 还有两张她死那天去凤凰城的
[23:20] for the night she died. 晚班火车票
[23:21] She was looking to get out of town, 她想出城
[23:23] but she wasn’t going alone. 却不是独自离开
[23:24] No names, so who was going with her? 没有姓名 那要跟她一起走的人是谁呢
[23:27] Her mystery man. 她的神秘男友
[23:28] Her roommate said that she was dating someone, 她室友说过她在跟某人恋爱
[23:30] someone who had some stuff to work out. 一个还有事要处理的人
[23:32] And Carver kept hassling her to betray the Lees. 卡沃还一直烦着她 要她背叛李家
[23:34] Maybe they figured it was just smarter to get out of town. 也许他们觉得走为上策
[23:36] But why Phoenix? 但为什么是凤凰城呢
[23:38] Maybe a drier climate. It’s an asthma inhaler. 也许是因为那边干燥的气候 这是哮喘吸入器
[23:41] But according to the autopsy report, 但根据验尸报告
[23:42] Jane didn’t have asthma, 简没有哮喘
[23:43] so it must have belonged to the guy. 所以这个一定是那个人的
[23:45] no prescription sticker, but there’s a bar code. 没有贴处方 但有条形码
[23:47] Yeah, I’m gonna call the manufacturer 好 我会打电话给厂商
[23:49] and have ’em trace it. 让他们查出出处
[23:49] Oh, and in case her traveling companion 我想她的旅伴当时
[23:51] was waiting outside for her, 可能在外面等她
[23:52] I pulled video from the bank security cameras 我调出了在邮箱中心的隔壁的
[23:53] next door to the mailbox center. 银行监控录像
[23:56] okay, stop. There’s Jane. 好了 停 简出现了
[23:59] And who’s that with her? 看看谁跟他在一起
[24:00] Finn McQueen, Jane’s ex-boyfriend. 芬恩·麦奎恩 简的前男友
[24:01] but he told us he hasn’t talked to Jane in weeks. 可他跟我们说已经几周没和简说话了
[24:03] Jane was leaving town with Finn? 简和芬恩一起出城吗
[24:05] Nah. He’s too tall for the clothes in that bag. 不 那个旅行袋里的衣服 他穿不下
[24:07] – It’s not him. – Yeah. -不是他 -对
[24:10] Looks like he’s trying to talk her out of going. 他像是在劝她别走
[24:14] What’s that in his jacket? 他夹克衫里装的是什么
[24:19] That would be a weapon. 是把枪
[24:20] Looks like a glock. 像是把格洛克
[24:24] C.S.U. found it under your mattress. 鉴证组在你的床垫下发现的
[24:26] Where’d you get the gun, Finn? 芬恩 这把枪哪里来的
[24:29] I notice the serial numbers have been filed off. 我注意到这些序列号已经被锉掉了
[24:30] And that’s the same type of weapon 而这把枪和杀死简的枪支
[24:32] that was used to kill Jane. 是同一型号
[24:33] That is not mine. 那不是我的
[24:35] And your guy confirmed my alibi. 再说你们已确认过我的不在场证明了
[24:38] Alibis can be bought. 不在场证明可以作假
[24:41] Video… doesn’t lie. 而摄像机不会骗人
[24:44] You knew that Jane was leaving town, 你知道简要出城
[24:46] and you knew she was in love with someone else, didn’t you? 你也知道她爱上别人了 不是吗
[24:59] – He keeps saying he didn’t do it, but that’s… – Beckett. -他死不承认 可… -贝克特
[25:01] – a man with a guilty conscience. – Beckett. -他很内疚 -贝克特
[25:04] – We got word from ballistics. – No match. -拿到弹道报告了 -不匹配
[25:06] The gun’s a Glock 17, but it’s not mine. 那把枪是格洛克17型手枪 可不是我的
[25:09] Detective Esposito. Gotcha. 埃斯波西托警探 知道了
[25:11] I know who the killer is. 我知道凶手是谁了
[25:13] Thanks for getting back to me. 谢谢你打回电话来
[25:15] Castle, we just got some bad news, 卡塞尔 我们刚得到坏消息
[25:16] So no hypotheticals. 所以求你别小说式推理
[25:18] Just give us a name. 直接说名字
[25:19] – Well, I have to start at the beginning – Name. -人家得从头说嘛 -名字
[25:22] Jinhai Li Chang. 李常金海
[25:25] Okay, start from the beginning. 好 从头说起
[25:26] Thank you. So I realized last night, 谢谢 我昨晚意识到
[25:28] 3XK would never give a cop’s gun to a friend. 3XK绝不会把警察的枪给朋友
[25:31] A-a gun that hot would be a curse, not a blessing. 烫手的山芋 谁接谁倒霉
[25:34] But he would give it to an enemy. 可他会把这把枪给敌人
[25:35] – So? – So I went over all the incident reports -所以呢 -所以我查了所有杰瑞·泰森
[25:38] involving Jerry Tyson during his four years at Sing Sing, 在新新监狱服刑四年间的事故报告
[25:41] and one report in particular stood out. 有一份报告相当起眼
[25:43] Tyson got into it with a guy in the weight yard, 泰森在器械外场跟一个人起了冲突
[25:45] and he ended up in the infirmary with a broken jaw. 结果他被打断了下巴 进了医院
[25:47] The jawbreaker’s name– Jinhai Li Chang. 打伤他的人名叫李常金海
[25:50] Look familiar? 眼熟吗
[25:52] That’s Philip, Clifford Lee’s oldest son. 那是菲利普 克利福德·李的长子
[25:54] Apparently Papa Clifford anglicized the family’s names 显然他们家搬到美国的时候
[25:57] when they moved into the country, 老爸给家里人都取了英文名
[25:58] but he never bothered to make them legal. 却从没正式登记注册过
[26:00] That’s why it took me so long to find it. 这也是我花了这么长时间才找到的原因
[26:01] When Philip got his weapons charge in 2008, 菲利普在2008年被控持械
[26:04] he was booked under his Chinese name. 收押时他是用中文名登记的
[26:06] But if Philip and Tyson were sworn enemies, 可如果菲利普和泰森是死敌的话
[26:08] why would Philip accept the gun? 菲利普怎么会收那把枪呢
[26:10] The two eventually became friends. 他们俩最终和好了
[26:12] It happens. 不稀奇
[26:13] Not with Jerry Tyson. 不可能和杰瑞·泰森和好
[26:15] That guy doesn’t have any friends. He’s a psychopath. 那家伙没朋友 他是个变态
[26:17] He wanted payback, and he was willing to wait. 变态报仇 十年不晚
[26:19] Tyson sold Philip my gun hoping he’d use it 泰森把我的枪卖给了菲利普
[26:22] in the future. 希望他有朝一日会用
[26:23] And then when Philip found out that Jane was an informant, 然后当菲利普发现简是个线人的时候
[26:25] he did just that. 他就下手了
[26:26] Actually, Philip’s motive 实际上 菲利普的动机
[26:28] may have been a little more personal than that. 可能还掺杂了很多私人恩怨
[26:30] The bar code on the inhaler that we found in Jane’s bag? 我们在简的旅行袋里发现的那个吸入器的条形码
[26:32] That inhaler was issued to one Ling Mai Chang, 那个吸入器是发给常翎麦的
[26:35] better known as Ben Lee. 也就是本·李
[26:37] Jane was leaving town with Ben. 简是要和本出城
[26:39] So student and tutor become boyfriend and girlfriend. 这么说 这是一段师生恋
[26:41] They were in love. It’s “Romeo And Juliet.” 他们相爱了 现代版”罗密欧与朱丽叶”
[26:43] Well, Jane did have a thing for reforming bad boys. 简的确对改过自新的坏男孩情有独钟
[26:45] Yeah, but Asian gangs– you’re in for life. 对 可一旦加入亚洲黑帮 就是一辈子
[26:47] There’s no walking away. 没有回头路可走
[26:48] So like Romeo and Juliet, 所以就像罗密欧与朱丽叶
[26:50] someone ended up dead. 终究还是有人丧生
[26:51] Brother Philip found out about their plans 老哥菲利普发现
[26:53] to go to Phoenix together, 他们准备私奔去凤凰城
[26:54] so he murdered Jane to keep little brother in the fold. 所以他杀了简 好留住他弟弟
[26:57] Yeah, it’s a great theory, guys. 这个理论很棒 伙计们
[26:59] There’s just one thing missing. 可我们缺样东西
[27:00] Evidence, eyewitness accounts– 证据 目击证人的描述
[27:02] Something to make this case stick. 得有确凿的证据才行
[27:05] I know someone that can help us out. 我知道有个人能帮我们
[27:17] You here to let me out? 你来放我出去吗
[27:19] Not to let you out, Finn. 芬恩 不是放你出去
[27:21] To set you free. 是放你自由
[27:23] You cops, man. 你们这帮警察
[27:25] What’s that supposed to mean, set me free? 你说放我自由 是什么意思
[27:28] The truth, Finn. 芬恩 说出真相
[27:30] The truth sets you free. 真相让你自由
[27:32] I’ve been looking for it all night. 我已经找了一整晚
[27:36] I finally found it. 终于找到了
[27:39] Who knew the truth would be hiding in a juvie report from 1996? 谁能想到真相会藏在1996年的少年犯案底里
[27:42] You got grabbed up moving paper for a Chinatown bookie. 你给唐人街一个收注人转钱时被抓了
[27:46] Do you remember who bailed you out? 还记得是谁保释你出来的吗
[27:50] Clifford Lee. 克利福德·李
[27:53] You been working for the Lees for years. 你为李家效力多年
[27:55] Little jobs, because, well, Finn, let’s face it, 都是小差事 因为 芬恩 说白了
[27:58] You’re kind of a screwup. 你就是一衰仔
[28:00] But you wanted more. 可你不满足于现状
[28:02] So when you found out Ben Lee needed a tutor, 所以当你发现本·李需要个家教的时候
[28:04] you recommended your ex… 推荐了你的前女友…
[28:07] Jane… 简
[28:10] Thinking it would earn you points with the family. 以为这样能给你加点分
[28:14] Then you watched it all go sideways 然后你眼看着事情脱离了正轨
[28:16] when Jane and Ben fell in love, 简和本相爱了
[28:19] decided to leave town. 他们决定私奔
[28:20] You thought… 你想
[28:22] what if the family blamed you? 如果他们怪罪你怎么办
[28:25] ‘Cause no one leaves the family business, 因为任何人都不能丢下家族事业
[28:26] not even for love. 即使是为了爱也不行
[28:28] So you tried to make her change her mind. 所以你试图让她回心转意
[28:33] You fought. 你们吵了一架
[28:34] But you couldn’t change her mind. 可是她心意已决
[28:36] So you made a call to Philip, 所以你打电话给菲利普
[28:38] and then Philip went and got Jane. 然后菲利普找上了简
[28:44] Remember this, Finn? 芬恩 还记得这个吗
[28:47] I talked to her mother. 我和她母亲谈过
[28:49] She says you gave this cross to Jane 她说你在她21岁生日那天
[28:51] on her 21st birthday. 送了她这个十字架
[28:53] She was holding it when she died… 她死的时候握着这个
[28:56] for comfort. 为了寻求慰藉
[29:00] Because she knew she was gonna die. 因为她知道她快死了
[29:03] And she was so… 而且她非常…
[29:06] afraid. 害怕
[29:12] Let me make sure I got this straight. 让我先理清楚
[29:13] Finn McQueen claims that he phoned my client 芬恩·麦奎恩声称他打电话给了我的当事人
[29:16] and told him that his brother Ben 然后告诉他 他哥本
[29:17] was leaving town with Jane Herzfeld, 要和简·赫茨菲尔德一起出城
[29:19] to which my client allegedly replied, 据称 我当事人的回答是
[29:22] “I’ll take care of it.” “我会处理的”
[29:24] Is that all you’ve got? 你们就只有这些证据吗
[29:25] We’ve already established that Philip 我们已经证实菲利普
[29:27] was at home with his family when the girl was shot. 在女孩被杀的当晚 正与家人待在家中
[29:29] Well, then why was his cell phone on West 12th Street? 那为何他的手机信号是从西十二街发出的
[29:32] Your client made a phone call 你的当事人在当晚11点半
[29:34] to his parents’ house at 11:30 p.m. 打了一通电话到父母家
[29:36] That call pinged off a tower off the West Side Highway, 那通电话通过西侧高速公路的一座信号塔转出
[29:39] which is a couple of blocks from our murder scene. 离案发现场只有几个街区
[29:41] Were you calling your father, 你是在打给你父亲
[29:42] letting him know the job was done? 告诉他任务完成了吗
[29:43] Please, detective. His phone pinged? 拜托 警探 就凭他的手机信号
[29:45] You know that’s not enough to charge him with murder. 你们知道这不足以起诉他谋杀
[29:46] Not yet, but give me some time. 暂时还不行 不过给我点时间
[29:48] Listen, if your client wants to talk deal– 如果你的当事人愿意谈谈条件
[29:50] Dream on. 做梦吧
[29:51] Let’s go, Philip. 我们走 菲利普
[29:59] You killed that girl, and you used my weapon to do it, 你用我的配枪杀了那个女孩
[30:01] and now I carry that weight. 让我现在备受煎熬
[30:02] Trust me when I say to you that I will not rest 我告诉你 在你尝到同样的滋味之前
[30:05] until I make you carry it, too. 我绝不善罢甘休 相信我
[30:08] We’re done here. 盘问结束了
[30:09] And if you attempt to contact my client or his family again 如果你们不事先告知我的事务所就试图
[30:11] without first notifying my office, 与我的当事人及其家人联系
[30:13] we’ll sue the department for harassment. 我们会起诉警局骚扰
[30:15] All right. Okay. 好了 行了
[30:17] We got it. 我们明白
[30:23] This is the second time you’ve gone at the Lees with nothing. 这是你们第二次无凭无据去找李一家
[30:26] Now Philip Lee has lawyered up, 现在菲利普·李请了律师
[30:28] he’s probably gotten rid of the gun, 他很可能已经把枪脱手了
[30:30] and he has four family members and various household help 加上四名家庭成员 和众多佣人
[30:33] willing to alibi him for the time of the murder. 愿意为他提供案发当时的不在场证明
[30:35] The cell phone puts him in the vicinity 手机信号显示他当时就在
[30:37] – of the murder scene. – Vicinity? -案发现场附近 -附近
[30:38] Finn McQueen said– 芬恩·麦奎恩说过
[30:39] Finn McQueen cannot testify to what happened, Castle. 芬恩·麦奎恩无法证实究竟发生了什么 卡塞尔
[30:42] He wasn’t there. 他不在现场
[30:45] Make your case. 要有证据
[30:47] But you do it now, 但搜集证据
[30:48] without harassing the Lee family. 不能骚扰李一家
[30:49] Sir, we need to keep leaning on them. 长官 我们需要对他们施压
[30:51] We need to keep the heat on. 我们要趁热打铁
[30:53] No. You need to stay away, and that’s an order. 不行 你们得另想办法 这是命令
[30:56] So what, we just write the name of Jane’s killer 难道要我们写下杀死简的凶手的名字
[30:58] in a file and we let him walk free? 就这么放他走吗
[31:00] That makes us clerks, not cops. 我们是警察 不是文书
[31:05] Take the rest of the day off, Ryan. 回家休息 莱恩
[31:08] You need to clear your head. 你需要清醒清醒
[31:18] It’s not over yet, bro. 这还没完 伙计
[31:19] We just need someone to go on record, 我们只是需要找到证人
[31:21] someone who knows what happened that night. 知道当晚究竟发生了什么的人
[31:23] Yeah. The only one who really knows is Philip Lee. 是啊 唯一清楚此事的人就是菲利普·李
[31:32] Where you going? 你去哪
[31:34] I’m gonna do just like the captain said, 遵照警监说的
[31:36] take the rest of the day off. 给自己放天假
[31:46] Wherever you’re going, I’m going with you. 无论你去哪 我跟你一起去
[31:47] It’s my fight. 这是我的执拗
[31:48] And you don’t want me getting involved. 你不想让我卷进来
[31:50] It’s my case, too. 可这也是我的案子
[31:54] And you’re my partner. 你是我的搭档
[31:58] I’m taking a run at Ben Lee. 我要去问问本·李
[32:01] The Lees will have him locked down. 李家一定会把他关起来
[32:03] I’m betting his old man won’t let him go out in public alone. 我打赌他老爹一定不会让他单独跑出来
[32:08] Then… 那么
[32:09] I guess we can’t go in there looking like cops. 我想一身警察装扮是进不去的
[32:29] Oh, snap. 真巧
[32:30] Is that Philip? Yo, what’s good, son? 是菲利普吗 忙什么呢 小子
[32:33] Man, I ain’t seen you in a minute. 哥们 我有阵子没见你了
[32:34] Man, how you been? 哥们 最近在哪儿混
[32:34] He thinks I’m my brother. Happens with the Gweilo. 他以为我是我哥 鬼佬总是分不清
[32:37] – What’s up? – Move along. -怎么了 -走开
[32:39] Hey, man, why you touching up on me? 喂 你干嘛碰我
[32:40] Hey, man, you better check your totem. 喂 你最好注意你的语气
[32:41] Hey, Philip, tell him that we boys. 菲利普 告诉他我们是哥们
[32:43] Tell your boy thor 告诉你的保镖
[32:44] – that we boys. – Yeah, let’s go outside. -我们是好哥们 -行了 跟我出去
[32:46] You can call Philip on his cell later. 你等会可以打菲利普手机
[32:47] Philip, tell him! 菲利普 快跟他说
[32:48] Man, you’ve changed, Philip. 伙计 你变了 菲利普
[32:55] Hey, Ben. 本 你好
[32:56] You shouldn’t be here. 你不该来这儿
[32:57] I just want to talk. 我只想聊聊
[32:59] About what? 聊什么
[33:00] About Jane. 简的事
[33:03] Jane is dead. 简死了
[33:07] So you let it all just die with her? 怎么 你们之间的一切也都死了吗
[33:10] What happened, huh? 发生了什么
[33:11] College maybe got you thinking 上大学也许让你觉得
[33:12] that there’s something better out there 出去闯闯会比
[33:14] than being just a low-life drug dealer? 当个低劣毒贩子强得多
[33:16] Jane made you really want to try? 简真的让你动了心
[33:23] You can still get out. 你还是可以逃出去
[33:25] And I promise, you’ll be safe. 我保证 你会很安全
[33:27] You cops and your promises, man. 你们警察的保证都是胡言
[33:29] Carver promised Jane she’d be safe. 卡沃向简保证她会没事
[33:31] Look what happened. 可结果呢
[33:39] You’re talking about my family. 这事关我的家庭
[33:41] I’m talking about your life. 这事关你今后的人生
[33:45] Jane died fighting your battle. 简为了你的抗争而死
[33:48] I know you can honor her better than this. 我知道你可以用更好的方式纪念她
[33:52] Ben, you okay? 本 你没事吧
[33:59] You know how to find me. 你知道怎么找我
[34:07] What the hell were you two thinking, 你们俩究竟是怎么想的
[34:09] going to see Ben Lee when Gates specifically 在盖茨明说了要”另想办法”之后
[34:11] said “Stay away”? 去见本·李
[34:13] Who’s gonna tell her, Beckett? Not me. 谁会让她知道呢 贝克特 反正不是我
[34:15] Ryan, are you planning on telling the Captain what we did? 莱恩 你打算向警监打小报告吗
[34:17] Not me. Castle? 我不会 卡塞尔呢
[34:18] Who me? No way. 我吗 绝不
[34:19] Nice, smart-ass. 算你狠 臭屁小子
[34:20] And what about when Ben Lee tells his daddy 那要是本·李告诉了他爸爸
[34:22] and Gates gets a phone call from their lawyer? 他们的律师又打电话给盖茨呢
[34:24] You two are gonna get benched. 你俩会被停职的
[34:25] Ben Lee’s not gonna tell his father. 本·李不会告诉他父亲的
[34:26] – How do you know? – Because… -你怎么知道 -因为
[34:28] I looked him in the eye and I saw the pain he’s in. 我看着他的眼睛 我看到了他承受的痛苦
[34:30] Maybe he’s not man enough to stand up for himself, 也许他不够有勇气站出来
[34:32] but he’s not gonna rat me out, either. 但是他也不会出卖我
[34:37] You guys took a hell of a chance. 你们真是太冒险了
[34:40] Beckett, you’re starting to sound like a boss. 贝克特 你的语气像个头儿了
[34:43] Just let me know next time so I can help– 下次不要擅自行动 我也好…
[34:45] Detective Ryan. 莱恩警探
[34:47] There’s someone here to see you. 有人找你
[35:24] Papa said you were down here. 爸爸说你在楼下
[35:26] Ah, you’re a senior now. You don’t need to work this hard. 你现在上大四了 不必这么用功
[35:29] I have a test on Monday. 我周一有考试
[35:31] Blow it off. We’ll go out. 别管它了 我们出去逛逛
[35:33] I don’t want to go. 我不想去
[35:42] Philip. 菲利普
[35:46] If they hadn’t found Jane, 如果不是他们发现了简的尸体
[35:47] if she’d stayed hidden… 如果她还被掩埋着
[35:49] I never would’ve known what happened to her. 我就永远不会知道她已经死了
[35:55] Would you really have let me wonder for the rest of my life? 你真的想让我就那样被蒙在鼓里吗
[36:00] Sometimes it’s a gift, not knowing the truth. 有时候不知道真相 反而更好
[36:03] So if she were just missing, I could believe that 所以说如果她只是失踪 我就会相信
[36:05] she were alive somewhere? 她还在别处好好活着吗
[36:07] I could pretend… 我就可以假装…
[36:08] Like a child? 像小孩那样
[36:12] But she’s not missing! 可她不是失踪了
[36:15] I don’t like this. 情况不妙
[36:16] Ben is supposed to lead Philip to a confession, 本应该诱导菲利普招供
[36:18] not forces him to confession. 而不是逼迫他认罪
[36:19] You guys, just give him a minute. 给他点时间
[36:21] She’s dead, 她死了
[36:22] and I’m not a child. 我不再是个孩子了
[36:24] In time, 时间久了
[36:26] you’ll see, it was for the best. 你就会知道 这是为你好
[36:28] Philip’s dancing around it. 菲利普在闪烁其辞
[36:29] Look, the second he acknowledges guilt, 听着 一旦他认罪
[36:31] we’re moving in. 我们就冲进去
[36:32] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[36:33] Did she cry? Did she ask for me? 她哭了吗 她有问起我吗
[36:35] Ben. 本
[36:37] Don’t do this. 别这样
[36:38] I need to know. 我要知道
[36:42] You’re not thinking clearly. 你脑子现在不清楚
[36:42] We’ll talk about this tomorrow. 我们明天再谈
[36:44] If you don’t tell me everything, 如果你不把真相告诉我
[36:46] we can no longer be brothers. 我们再也不是兄弟了
[37:02] You wearing a wire? 你戴着窃听器吗
[37:04] Ryan, he’s tipping. 莱恩 他起疑心了
[37:05] Maybe Ben can turn it around. 或许本可以扭转局面
[37:06] No, we have to pull him out now. 不行 我们得赶快把他救出来
[37:07] Just… 再等等
[37:08] Wire. What is this? 窃听器 什么意思
[37:10] Let me see. 让我看看
[37:12] Open your shirt. 把衣服敞开我瞧瞧
[37:13] – I don’t need to prove anything to you. – Ben! -我不需要向你证明什么 -本
[37:21] This is your last chance, little brother. 我的好弟弟 这是你最后的机会
[37:24] Show me. 把衣服敞开
[37:26] Let’s go. Let’s move. 行动 快点
[37:28] You gonna shoot me now, 你要像杀死简一样
[37:29] like you did to Jane? 杀死我吗
[37:31] Don’t push me. 别逼我
[37:33] Go to hell. 去死
[37:35] Get ’em up! 把手举起来
[37:37] Down! 趴下
[37:40] Traitor! Traitor. 叛徒 叛徒
[37:51] You ruined my life! 你毁了我的人生
[37:53] No, Ben! 不要 本
[37:54] No, no! 不 不
[37:56] Ben, put down the gun! 本 把枪放下
[37:57] No! Don’t! 不 别开枪
[37:59] No, Ben! 不 本
[38:01] No! 不
[38:05] Get him outta here! 把他拖出去
[38:07] Ben! Oh, god, Ben! Ben! 本 上帝 本
[38:08] Call it in. Rush the bus. 快叫救护车 快点
[38:10] They’re on the way. 救护车已经在路上了
[38:13] Ben! 本
[38:15] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[38:17] Damn it. I am so sorry. 该死 对不起
[38:20] Oh, god. I’m so sorry. 上帝啊 真的很抱歉
[38:21] There’s enough on a tape to sway a jury 录音带上的内容已足以使陪审团
[38:23] from reasonable doubt. 排除一切合理怀疑
[38:25] And the coke that we found in your car 我们在你车子里找到的可卡因与
[38:26] is a match for the residue found on Jane’s body. 在简尸体上发现的残留物是吻合的
[38:29] And then… 而且
[38:30] There’s this. 还有这把枪
[38:34] The gun that you pointed at your brother. 这把你刚指着你弟弟的枪
[38:38] Detective Ryan positively identified it 莱恩警探已经认出
[38:40] as his stolen service weapon. 是他被偷的警枪
[38:42] It is also the same gun 同时它也是
[38:44] that was used to kill Jane Herzfeld. 杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的凶枪
[38:47] You’re looking at murder one, 你将被控一级谋杀
[38:48] life with no parole. 终生不得假释
[38:54] My client has some information that might interest the NYPD. 我的当事人有些你们可能会感兴趣的信息
[38:58] What kind of information? 什么信息
[39:00] Jerry Tyson. 杰瑞·泰森
[39:03] 3XK 3XK.
[39:05] What about him? 你知道些什么
[39:08] When he gave me the gun, we talked. 他给我枪的时候 我们有谈过
[39:10] I know where he was headed, 我知道他会往哪逃
[39:12] and what name he’s gonna use. 他会用什么假名
[39:19] So Lee wants 15 to 25 李想以15到20年有期徒刑
[39:21] with parole in ten 十年后准许假释
[39:22] for giving us Tyson’s new alias. 作为交换泰森新化名的条件
[39:24] I need to give the A.D.A. a recommendation. 我会跟副地检官建议此认罪协议
[39:29] This might be our chance to get 3XK, Castle. 卡塞尔 这也许就是我们抓住3XK的机会
[39:32] No. 不是
[39:34] It’s a setup. 这是他下的套
[39:36] Jerry Tyson gave that gun to Philip Lee 杰瑞·泰森把枪交给菲利普·李时
[39:37] knowing he would use it, 就知道他肯定会用这把枪
[39:39] so there’s a good chance he knew 很有可能 他也知道
[39:39] we’d eventually get to Philip. 最终我们会抓到菲利普
[39:42] Maybe. So what? 也许吧 那又怎样
[39:43] So nothing Tyson told Philip would be the truth. 所以泰森对菲利普说的一切都是假的
[39:47] Giving Philip Lee 如果菲利普·李
[39:48] a good deal for bad information, 能用假信息换取一份满意的认罪协议
[39:49] that’s just another win for Jerry Tyson. 那样杰瑞·泰森就又赢了我们一次
[39:52] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[39:53] Sure enough. 我肯定
[39:56] Jane Herzfeld deserves justice. 简·赫茨菲尔德理应得到公正
[39:58] Life in prison for Philip Lee. 菲利普·李终身监禁
[40:00] No deals. 没得谈
[40:03] We’ll get 3XK. 我们会抓到3XK的
[40:06] And we’ll do it right. 通过自己的调查
[40:10] Damn, Castle. 不错嘛 卡塞尔
[40:11] Look at you, thinking like a real cop. 看看你 已经像个真警察了
[40:21] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[40:23] Hey. You could look a little happier. 你应该高兴的
[40:25] Today was a win, right? 今天不是抓到凶手了吗
[40:28] Well, I keep thinking about Seth Carver, 我一直在想赛斯·卡沃
[40:32] sending Jane into the Lees’, all alone, 把简独自一人送进李家
[40:34] with no backup. 根本没有后援
[40:37] Do I really get to call myself a better cop? 我真的算个好警察吗
[40:40] You are a better cop, Kevin. 你绝对是个好警察 凯文
[40:43] You’re a better man, 你是个好人
[40:45] because you didn’t send him in there alone. 因为你没让本独自面对危险
[40:50] Hey, there’s your boy. 看吧 你的好小伙来了
[40:53] Ben… Good to see you back on your feet. 本 看见你没事就好了
[40:56] Hey, that was a pretty impressive performance back there. 之前的表演真令人印象深刻啊
[40:58] Yes, you have a future in stunt work, my friend. 你可以去做特技演员了
[41:00] Guys, this is Marshal Mike Drooen 这是麦克·杜恩执法官
[41:01] from Witness Protection. 保护证人组的
[41:02] He’s escorting Ben to his new home in Los Angeles. 他会护送本去洛杉矶的新家
[41:05] Detectives. Ben, your plane leaves in an hour. 警探们 本 你的飞机将于一小时后起飞
[41:08] Thanks. I just need a minute. 多谢 给我一点时间
[41:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:18] I wouldn’t have had the courage to do what I did without you. 如果不是你 我根本没有勇气那样做
[41:22] Well, you have your life back now. 现在你可以过自己想要的生活了
[41:25] Live it on your own terms. 按你自己的方式生活
[41:29] It’s what she wanted. 这才是她希望看到的
[41:48] Let’s, uh, keep this party a little quiet, though, all right? 我们小声庆祝下 好吗
[41:51] If the Captain hears, I’m sure she’ll blame me. 如果警监听见了 骂的肯定是我
[41:53] Who’s gonna tell her? 谁会去告密吗
[41:54] Not me. You? 我肯定不会 你会吗
[41:55] Nope. 我也不会
[41:56] What about you, Ryan? 你会吗 莱恩
[41:57] Well, then I think we’re good. 那就没问题了
[41:59] Well, then… To my partner 那么 敬我的搭档
[42:01] Kevin Ryan 凯文·莱恩
[42:03] a credit to the job. 出类拔萃的警探
[42:04] To Ryan. 敬莱恩
[42:05] To Ryan. 敬莱恩
[42:08] I’d like to make a toast. 我想说句祝酒词
[42:14] To bravery 为无畏的勇气
[42:16] and commitment, 为至死不渝的承诺
[42:18] to love and sacrifice. 为爱和义无反顾的牺牲
[42:22] To Jane. 敬简
[42:24] To Jane. 敬简
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme