时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They killed my mother. What do you want me to do here? | 他们杀了我妈妈 你想让我做什么 |
[00:04] | Beckett, everyone associated with this case is dead. | 贝克特 每一个和这案子有关的人都死了 |
[00:07] | – Walk away. – Well, last time I checked, | -放手 -但事实是 |
[00:08] | It was my life, not your personal jungle gym. | 这是我的人生 不是你的游戏 |
[00:12] | I know you crawled inside your mother’s murder | 我了解你蜷缩在你妈妈的谋杀案里 |
[00:13] | and didn’t come out. | 不肯走出来 |
[00:14] | The same way you hide in these nowhere relationships | 就像你躲在没前途的恋情里 |
[00:16] | with men you don’t love. | 和自己不爱的男人在一起 |
[00:18] | You know what we are, Castle? | 你知道我们之间怎样了吗 卡塞尔 |
[00:18] | We are over. | 我们结束了 |
[00:19] | Captain Montgomery’s part of the conspiracy. | 蒙哥马利警监也参与了这个阴谋 |
[00:21] | He’s been lying to us the whole time. | 一直以来他都在欺骗我们 |
[00:22] | Did you kill my mother? | 是你杀了我母亲吗 |
[00:24] | No, but she died | 不是我 可她的确是因为 |
[00:24] | because of what we did that night. | 我们那晚的所作所为而被杀的 |
[00:26] | Then who killed her? | 那是谁杀了她 |
[00:27] | No, Kate. I give you a name. I know you. | 不 凯特 我了解你 如果我告诉了你 |
[00:28] | You’ll run straight at him. | 你会直接找上他 |
[00:30] | I might as well shoot you where you stand. | 那样做等同于现在就杀了你 |
[00:31] | Now they’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[00:32] | Castle, get her outta here. | 卡塞尔把她带走 |
[00:35] | No! Please! | 不 拜托 |
[00:38] | Where is she, Roy? | 她人呢 罗伊 |
[00:39] | You can’t have her. | 不会把她交给你们的 |
[00:41] | You can’t hide her from us. | 她逃不出我们的手掌心 |
[00:45] | So that was what, your last stand? | 那是什么 你的最后一搏吗 |
[00:47] | I’m just gonna kill her anyway. | 无论如何我都会杀了她 |
[00:48] | No, you’re not. | 不 你做不到 |
[00:50] | And he’s not. | 他也做不到 |
[00:51] | I saw to that. You’re done, Lockwood. | 我都安排好了 你完蛋了 洛克伍德 |
[00:54] | We both are. | 我们都完蛋了 |
[00:56] | No one outside of this immediate family | 除了我们四个 |
[01:00] | ever needs to know about this. | 其他人没必要知道这些 |
[01:02] | As far as the world is concerned, | 世人只需要知道 |
[01:04] | Roy Montgomery died a hero. | 罗伊·蒙哥马利是殉职的 |
[01:07] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[01:10] | – No, no, no, Kate. Stay with me, Kate. – Find the shooter! | -不 凯特 坚持住 凯特 -找枪手 |
[01:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:14] | I love you, Kate. | 我爱你 凯特 |
[01:21] | She’s dying out. | 她快不行了 |
[01:23] | – Come on. – We got this. | -加油啊 – 我们来吧 |
[01:24] | Pulse ox… respiration… set up for intubation. | 脉搏 呼吸 准备插管 |
[01:26] | 78 over 56. | 高压78 低压56 |
[01:31] | Come on, Kate. Don’t you die on me. | 加油 凯特 别死在我面前 |
[01:34] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[01:36] | – Single G.S.W. to left chest. – Do not die. | -左胸一处枪伤 -别死 |
[01:39] | – Come on, girl. Come on. – Set up for a chest tube. Trauma one. | -加油 姑娘 -准备胸管 一级外伤 |
[01:41] | – Switch. We got this. – This is my friend. | -交换 我们来吧 -这是我朋友 |
[01:42] | You understand me? She’s my friend. | 你懂吗 她是我朋友 |
[01:44] | Then let us save her life. | 那就让我们救她 |
[01:59] | 31-year-old female. G.S.W. to the left chest. | 31岁女性 左胸一处枪伤 |
[02:01] | Crashed on the way in. | 路上已经昏迷 |
[02:02] | Trauma room is prepped. Trauma team’s on the way. | 手术室已经准备好 医生正在赶过来 |
[02:04] | Okay, stop compressions. | 好的 停止摁压 |
[02:08] | We have a rhythm. Let’s check for breathing. | 有脉搏 检查呼吸 |
[02:09] | We need a second line. | 我们需要第二条线 |
[02:12] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[02:15] | Uh, her breathing is shallow. Let’s get her on the table. | 她的呼吸微弱 把她抬到床上 |
[02:17] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:20] | Page Dr. Kovaks. Tell him he has to take over. | 呼叫科瓦克医生 通知他接手 |
[02:22] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[02:23] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[02:25] | What do you mean, you couldn’t find him? | 你说找不到他是什么意思 |
[02:27] | – We had over 200 cops there. – I want security checkpoints… | -有两百多个警察在那里 -我要所有进出口 |
[02:28] | at all entrances and exits. | 都设立安检关卡 |
[02:29] | No, he didn’t just disappear. | 不 他不会凭空消失 |
[02:30] | If there’s any surveillance cameras | 十条街区以内有任何 |
[02:31] | – within ten blocks of that place… – Damn it. | -监控摄像机 -妈的 |
[02:32] | I want that footage | 一小时之内 |
[02:32] | – on my desk in an hour. – I want statements from everyone. | -给我录像带 -给每个人录口供 |
[02:33] | No. One hour! | 不行 一个小时 |
[02:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[02:38] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[02:39] | They just took her to surgery, but… | 他们把她送进手术室了 但是 |
[02:42] | We need a chest tube. | 我们需要胸管 |
[02:43] | B.P.’s 86 over 60. | 高压86 低压60 |
[02:48] | Where’s that chest tube? | 胸管在哪 |
[02:49] | Behind you. | 身后 |
[02:52] | Come on, Kate. Come on. Stay with me. | 加油 凯特 加油 坚持住 |
[02:56] | Stay with me, Kate. I’ve got you. | 坚持住 凯特 有我在 |
[02:58] | Damn it! Bleeding in the left chest. | 该死 左胸有出血 |
[03:00] | – SATs are 88. – Tension pneumo’s relieved, | -血氧含量88 -血气胸状况好转 |
[03:02] | but she’s still decreased. | 但是她还在衰弱 |
[03:03] | Okay, we can’t wait. Set up for intubation. | 好了 我们不能等了 准备插管 |
[03:05] | You can’t operate on her. She’s your girlfriend. | 你不能给她动手术 她是你女朋友 |
[03:07] | She’s dying. I’m not waiting. | 她要死了 我不能等了 |
[03:10] | You were at a funeral, Kate. | 你参加葬礼去了 凯特 |
[03:11] | How the hell did you get shot? | 怎么就中弹了 |
[03:12] | What about the shooter? | 凶手找到了吗 |
[03:14] | – Gone. – Gone? How can he be gone? | -跑了 -跑了 他怎么会跑了 |
[03:16] | We don’t know, but he left his weapon behind. | 不知道 但他把枪留下了 |
[03:19] | It’s a Mark 11 modified sniper rifle, | 是马克11改良狙击步抢 |
[03:21] | favorite of special forces. We’re checking for prints now. | 特种部队的惯用抢 我们正在找指纹 |
[03:24] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[03:24] | – Dad. – Oh, my God. | -爸爸 -我的天 |
[03:26] | Shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[03:28] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:31] | Where’s Katie? | 凯特在哪 |
[03:33] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[03:35] | B.P.’s 80 over 60. | 血压 高压80 低压60 |
[03:38] | 78 over 56. | 高压78 低压56 |
[03:40] | There’s too much blood. | 出血太多了 |
[03:41] | Where the hell are you bleeding from, Kate? | 你究竟哪里出血了 凯特 |
[03:44] | Pulmonary vein. Clamp. | 肺静脉 血管夹 |
[03:50] | Okay. I got you, you son of a bitch. | 好了 找到你了 你这个混蛋 |
[03:52] | – 3-0 silk. – Blood pressure’s still dropping. | -3-0缝合线 -血压还在下降 |
[03:54] | – Got here as fast as I could. – 31-year-old female, | -我尽快赶过来了 -31岁女性 |
[03:56] | single G.S.W. to the chest. | 左胸一处枪伤 |
[03:57] | It’s okay, I got this. | 好了 我来吧 |
[03:58] | Left tension pneumo alleviated, | 左边血气胸状况缓和 |
[03:59] | a chest tube which revealed significant bleeding in the chest. | 胸管插入后 胸部有严重出血现象 |
[04:01] | I said, I got this. | 我说了 我来 |
[04:02] | The bleeder was a left inferior pulmonary vein, | 出血处事左下肺部静脉 |
[04:04] | which Dr. Davidson just clamped. | 戴维森医生已经夹住了 |
[04:05] | Josh, step aside. | 乔什 靠边 |
[04:07] | Already in. Just let me sew her up. | 我已经找到血管了 让我给她缝合 |
[04:10] | You did what you had to. | 你做了你该做的 |
[04:11] | Now… do what you’re supposed to. | 现在 按规矩走吧 |
[04:18] | Dr. Davidson. | 戴维森医生 |
[04:22] | Suture. | 缝合线 |
[04:24] | 3-0. | 3-0缝合线 |
[04:25] | Here’s the 3-0. | 3-0在这儿 |
[04:28] | A sniper? At a funeral? | 狙击手怎么出现在葬礼上 |
[04:30] | We think the people who sent those guys after Montgomery | 我们认为 那些人派人杀了蒙哥马利之后 |
[04:32] | targeted Beckett. | 又把目标对准了贝克特 |
[04:33] | I tried to get to her. I tried– | 我试图救她 我试着 |
[04:35] | Hey! Oh! Who the hell do you think you– | 你以为你是谁 |
[04:37] | – Dad! Dad! – You did this! This is your fault. | -爸爸 爸爸 -是你干的 是你的错 |
[04:39] | B.P.’s still dropping. SATs are falling as well. | 血压还在降低 血氧也是 |
[04:42] | She must be bleeding somewhere else. | 她身上一定还有别处在失血 |
[04:44] | Where? There’s no blood. | 在哪 血已经止住了 |
[04:45] | You pushed her to look into her mother’s murder! | 你促使她去调查她母亲的谋杀案 |
[04:47] | She was shot because of you, | 她因为你而中枪 |
[04:48] | and Montgomery is dead because of you! | 蒙哥马利的死也是因为你 |
[04:49] | Leave him alone! | 别来烦他 |
[04:50] | – Stop it! – Stop it, all of you. Just stop it! | -住手 -住手 你们俩 停下 |
[04:54] | I won’t have you acting like 3 year olds | 我女儿还在努力求生 |
[04:55] | while my daughter’s fighting for her life. | 我不要看到你们像三岁的孩子似的 |
[04:57] | Vitals are still falling. | 生命体征还在衰减 |
[05:01] | Her pericardium’s distended. | 她的心包膜在膨胀 |
[05:04] | She’s bleeding into it. That’s why there’s no blood. | 她在内出血 所以没有血往外流 |
[05:06] | It’s compressing her heart. Scissors. | 血在压迫她的心脏 剪刀 |
[05:08] | B.P.’s dropping. 65/45. | 血压降低 高压65 低压45 |
[05:12] | Got it. | 好了 |
[05:14] | Bullet grazed the ventricle. 3-0. | 子弹擦到了心室 3-0缝合线 |
[05:18] | – She’s going into v-fib. – Paddles. | -她的心室纤维性颤抖 -电击板 |
[05:21] | He’s right, you know? | 他说得对 |
[05:23] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[05:25] | Richard Castle, don’t you dare blame yourself. | 理查德·卡塞尔 不准你怪自己 |
[05:27] | You are not the one who shot her. | 不是你枪杀的她 |
[05:29] | Charge to 10. | 电量到10 |
[05:32] | Charged. | 充好了 |
[05:34] | Clear. | 准备就绪 |
[05:36] | No. | 不 |
[05:39] | But I put her in the crosshairs. | 但是我让她身处险境 |
[05:43] | Still fibrillating. Charge to 20. | 还在颤动 电量加到20 |
[05:47] | Charging. | 充电中 |
[05:51] | I told her how I felt. | 我向她表露了心声 |
[05:53] | I told her I loved her. | 我告诉她 我爱她 |
[05:55] | Clear. | 准备就绪 |
[06:22] | Mr. Beckett? | 贝克特先生 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 是我 |
[06:26] | Your daughter is out of surgery. | 你女儿已做完手术了 |
[06:28] | Will she be all right? | 她会没事吗 |
[06:30] | Well, during the surgery, she experienced cardiac arrest. | 手术期间 她曾心脏骤停 |
[06:34] | Now we were able to get her heart beating again on its own, | 我们让她的心脏自动重跳了 |
[06:37] | But… we’ll need to watch her very closely. | 但是 我们需要密切观察她 |
[06:40] | When can I see her? | 我什么时候能见她 |
[06:41] | Well, once the nurses get her settled, | 等护士把她安顿好 |
[06:43] | we’ll bring you back to her. | 我们会带您去见她 |
[06:45] | The rest of you should go home, get some rest. | 其余人该回家休息了 |
[06:49] | I don’t know about you, bro, | 我不知道你 兄弟 |
[06:51] | but home is the last place I’m going. | 但是我最不想的就是回家 |
[06:53] | Not till we catch the son of a bitch who did this. | 等我们抓到那该死的凶手再说 |
[06:55] | Right behind you. | 我跟你一样 |
[06:57] | We’re fine. Go. | 我们没事 去吧 |
[07:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[07:07] | The shooter’s rifle. | 枪手的步枪 |
[07:10] | It’s clean for prints. | 没有找到指纹 |
[07:11] | Lab’s running trace right now for D.N.A. | 实验室现在在寻找DNA的残留 |
[07:13] | Well, what about the gun? Can we track the gun? | 那枪呢 能追查到枪的来源吗 |
[07:15] | According to the D.O.D., the serial number matches a weapon | 国防部称 该枪序列号对应的枪主 |
[07:17] | that was issued to one Martin Holst, | 是一个叫马丁·霍斯特的人 |
[07:19] | a Navy Seal who was killed in action seven years ago. | 7年前在一次行动中身亡的海豹突击队员 |
[07:22] | His body was recovered in a subsequent mission, | 他的尸体在后来的行动中找到 |
[07:24] | but the weapon was not. | 但是武器丢了 |
[07:27] | Anything from the canine unit? | 警犬科有何发现 |
[07:28] | Dogs picked up a scent. | 警犬嗅到一股气味 |
[07:29] | Traced it to the west side of the cemetery, | 一路延续到墓地的西边 |
[07:30] | but then they lost it there. | 但之后就没有痕迹了 |
[07:31] | In a sea of cops, how does this guy go unnoticed? | 在全是警察的地方 他怎么能不引起注意 |
[07:34] | He may not have. | 或许也不是没人看到 |
[07:35] | Half the guys we talked to said they remember seeing | 我们调查的半数的人称 记得看见过 |
[07:37] | a groundskeeper taking cover from the shooter behind a tree. | 一名墓地管理员为躲避枪手 藏在一棵树后 |
[07:40] | But according to the grounds staff, | 但墓园的工作人员说 |
[07:41] | none of them were in the area. | 他们当时都不在那边 |
[07:42] | He blended in during the chaos and then disappeared. | 他在骚乱中混入人群 然后消失了 |
[07:44] | If this guy’s some pro for hire, | 如果这人是受雇的职业杀手 |
[07:46] | he could be halfway to cuba by now. | 他现在很可能在逃往古巴的路上了 |
[07:47] | Then we’ll go to cuba and find his ass. | 那我们就去古巴找他 |
[07:51] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[07:53] | It was supposed to be over. | 这一切本该结束的 |
[07:57] | Montgomery sacrificed himself. | 蒙哥马利牺牲了自己 |
[08:00] | Killing Lockwood and all of his guys, | 杀了洛克伍德 和他的所有手下 |
[08:02] | he said he was ending it. | 他说了他会了结此事 |
[08:03] | He said he was doing it to keep her safe. | 他说他这么做是为了保证她的安全 |
[08:07] | So if the plan was to keep her safe, | 如果目的是为了保护她 |
[08:09] | then why the hell are they still coming after her? | 那他们为何还要来杀她 |
[08:11] | I don’t know, bro. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[08:12] | God knows who else is involved. | 天知道还牵扯到别的什么人 |
[08:48] | Castle. | 我是卡塞尔 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Are you sure? | 是的 你确定吗 |
[09:06] | No, this bracelet looks good on you. | 不 这手环你戴着好看 |
[09:08] | It’s not diamonds. | 虽不是镶钻的 |
[09:11] | Hey, Castle. | 嗨 卡塞尔 |
[09:15] | I’ll see you after rounds. | 我查完房回来看你 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[09:33] | You’re staring at me. I must look really bad. | 你盯着我 我看起来一定很糟糕 |
[09:37] | No. | 不 |
[09:38] | I just never thought I’d see you again. | 我只是没想到能再见到你 |
[09:42] | I heard you were opening a flower store, | 我听说你这儿要开花店 |
[09:45] | so I thought I’d pitch in. | 所以想做点贡献 |
[09:51] | They were all here when I woke up. | 我醒来的时候 它们就在这儿 |
[09:53] | I think they’re mostly from the precinct. | 我想大多是分局同事送的 |
[09:55] | I don’t think I’m gonna live this one down, Castle. | 真是丢大人了 卡塞尔 |
[09:58] | Oh… probably not. | 还好啦 |
[10:05] | I hear that you tried to save me. | 我听说你还试着救我 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I, uh… | 是啊 我… |
[10:10] | You heard? | 你听说 |
[10:13] | You don’t remember me tackling you? | 你不记得我扑倒你吗 |
[10:15] | No, I don’t remember much of anything. | 不 我不大记得了 |
[10:18] | I, um, remember that I was on the podium. | 我记得我当时在台上 |
[10:21] | And then I remember everything just going black. | 之后的事都一片漆黑 |
[10:24] | You don’t remember… | 你不记得 |
[10:30] | The gunshot? | 枪击了 |
[10:32] | No. | 不记得了 |
[10:36] | They say that there are some things | 常言道 有些事情 |
[10:38] | that are better not being remembered. | 还是不记得为好 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:42] | I keep seeing his face, Castle. | 我总是想起他 卡塞尔 |
[10:44] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每当我闭上双眼 |
[10:45] | I see Montgomery lying on the hangar floor. | 就看到蒙哥马利躺在机库的地上 |
[10:51] | You shoulda let me go in there. | 你应该让我去的 |
[10:52] | They would’ve killed you. | 那他们就会杀了你 |
[10:53] | Oh, you don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[10:55] | – Kate– – Castle… | -凯特 -卡塞尔 |
[10:57] | I’m really tired… | 我现在 |
[10:59] | right now. | 心神俱疲 |
[11:01] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[11:04] | Of course. We’ll talk tomorrow. | 你说得对 我们明天再谈 |
[11:07] | Do you mind if we don’t? | 我们可以不谈吗 |
[11:10] | I just need a little bit of time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[11:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[11:14] | Sure. How much time? | 没问题 多久 |
[11:16] | I’ll call you, okay? | 等我电话 好吗 |
[11:20] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:58] | United States Capitol. How may I direct your call? | 美国国会大厦 请问您要转接哪里 |
[12:00] | Congressional offices, please. | 国会办公室 谢谢 |
[12:02] | Hold, please. | 请稍等 |
[12:44] | Hey, Beckett. What are you doing here? | 你好啊 贝克特 你在这里干什么 |
[12:46] | I didn’t think you were back till next week. | 我还以为你下周才回来呢 |
[12:48] | Yeah, well, two months of listening to crickets | 整整两个月闷在我爸的小木屋里 |
[12:50] | in my dad’s cabin… | 听山间虫鸣 |
[12:51] | was driving me nuts. | 要把我逼疯了 |
[12:53] | It’s okay. You don’t have to make excuses. | 没事的 你不用找理由 |
[12:56] | We know you missed us. That’s why you couldn’t stay away. | 我们知道你想我们 所以才会回来 |
[12:58] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[13:02] | So? Anything? | 怎么样 有什么发现 |
[13:05] | Still nowhere. | 依旧毫无进展 |
[13:09] | Well, what about the groundskeeper? | 那个墓地管理员呢 |
[13:11] | The guy’s a ghost. | 那个人消失了 |
[13:13] | We ran face hits on surveillance, license plates. | 我们用监控录像找人 找车牌 |
[13:16] | Nothing panned out. | 没查到东西 |
[13:18] | We did get D.N.A. off the weapon, | 我们倒是在凶器上提取到了DNA |
[13:20] | but there were no matches in the system. | 但是系统中没有相匹配的 |
[13:22] | We flagged it, though. | 不过我们做了标记 |
[13:23] | Uh, didn’t Castle tell you about all this? | 这些卡塞尔都没告诉你吗 |
[13:26] | No. | 没有 |
[13:27] | That’s weird. Why wouldn’t he–why would he hide that from you? | 真奇怪 他为什么会向你隐瞒 |
[13:29] | He’s not hiding anything. I just haven’t see him in a while. | 他没有隐瞒什么 只是我有段时间没见他了 |
[13:32] | How long is a while? | 有段时间是多久 |
[13:34] | Pretty much since the shooting. | 差不多就是枪击后吧 |
[13:36] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[13:36] | Nothing happened. I just needed some time. | 啥事没有 我只是需要时间休整 |
[13:39] | What, he left you alone for three months? | 怎么 他整整三个月对你不闻不问 |
[13:40] | You guys, it wasn’t his fault. | 行了 不是他的错 |
[13:42] | I told him that I would call. | 我跟他说等我电话 |
[13:43] | Well, why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没打 |
[13:47] | He was here with us every day, working the case, | 他每天都来这里和我们一起查案 |
[13:50] | for months. | 查了好几个月 |
[13:51] | He’d still be here | 要不是新警监 |
[13:52] | if the new captain hadn’t kicked him to the curb. | 把他撵走了 他还会待在这 |
[13:55] | She kicked him out? Why? | 她把他撵走了 为什么 |
[13:57] | Apparently, uh, her precinct’s | 显然 她的分局 |
[13:59] | got no room for a dilettante writer | 容不下一个半吊子作家 |
[14:01] | playing cop. | 扮警察玩 |
[14:03] | Captain Victoria Gates, | 维克多利亚·盖茨警监 |
[14:05] | A.K.A. Iron Gates. | 绰号铁娘子盖茨 |
[14:08] | As by-the-book as they come. | 严格按照规章办事 |
[14:09] | She cut her teeth as a detective with Internal Affairs. | 她是从内务处磨练出来的探长 |
[14:12] | Wow. That’s not gonna win her any popularity points. | 那可不是招人喜欢的差事 |
[14:14] | Yeah. It’s like she brought her distrust of cops along with her. | 是啊 她似乎把对警察的不信任也带来了 |
[14:17] | Well, one thing’s for sure, she’s no Montgomery. | 至少可以确定一点 她与蒙哥马利不同 |
[14:19] | Hey, she hasn’t talked to Castle. | 她还没和卡塞尔谈过 |
[14:21] | – She doesn’t know about the bank yet. – What bank? | -她还不知道银行的事 -什么银行 |
[14:23] | Uh, well, we weren’t getting any traction with the shooter, | 反正我们追查枪手毫无进展 |
[14:26] | so Castle suggested we check out | 所以卡塞尔建议我们调查一下 |
[14:27] | Montgomery, Mccallister, and Raglan. | 蒙哥马利 麦卡利斯特和拉格兰 |
[14:29] | See who they might have been in business with back in the day. | 看看他们以前可能在和谁做交易 |
[14:31] | We know those guys were getting fat ransoming wise guys. | 我们知道他们是靠绑架黑帮成员牟利 |
[14:33] | Maybe they used that stash | 或许他们用那个小金库 |
[14:35] | to pay off the guy that ordered your mother’s murder. | 去支付谋杀你母亲的凶手的酬劳 |
[14:36] | Yeah, so Castle thinks he found the bank they used. | 卡塞尔认为他找到了他们用过的银行 |
[14:38] | So there’s a money trail. | 这么说有条钱财线索 |
[14:40] | The only problem is, the bank closed down. | 唯一的问题是 银行倒闭了 |
[14:42] | No one knows where those old records ended up. | 没人知道那些历史记录在哪里 |
[14:45] | We were working to locate them | 我们正在设法寻找的时候 |
[14:45] | when iron Gates shut down the investigation. | 铁娘子盖茨叫停了调查 |
[14:48] | W–she shut the case down? Why? | 什么 她叫停了调查 为什么 |
[14:51] | No new leads on the shooter. | 没有枪手的新线索 |
[14:53] | And we couldn’t tell her the rest of it | 而且如果我们告诉她其他案情 |
[14:54] | without implicating Captain Montgomery. | 就必然会涉及到蒙哥马利警监 |
[14:59] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[15:00] | If my mother drops by, you can call her ma’am. | 要是我妈过来拜访 你倒是可以叫她女士 |
[15:02] | Call me sir or Captain. | 叫我长官或者警监 |
[15:05] | Detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[15:07] | Back on active as of today. | 我今天复职了 |
[15:09] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[15:10] | Your reputation precedes you. | 久闻大名 |
[15:12] | Youngest woman in the NYPD to make detective. | 纽约警局史上最年轻女探长 |
[15:15] | You beat me by six weeks. | 比我早了六周 |
[15:17] | I didn’t realize that people kept score. | 我没想到这都有记录 |
[15:19] | Everybody keeps score, detective, | 人人心中有杆秤 探长 |
[15:21] | especially those downtown. | 特别是市局的人 |
[15:24] | Looks like you passed your psych eval, | 看来你通过了心理评估 |
[15:25] | so, uh, welcome back. | 那么 欢迎回来 |
[15:27] | Thank you. Uh, I-I’ll also need my gun. | 谢谢 我还需要配枪 |
[15:30] | Not until you requalify. | 等你重获资格了再给你 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry? | 您说什么 |
[15:34] | You were on disability for three months. | 你离职了三个月 |
[15:36] | Regs says you don’t get your piece back | 按照规定你只有重获资格了之后 |
[15:37] | until you requalify. | 才能拿回配枪 |
[15:41] | And what about my case? What do regs say about that? | 那我的案子怎么办 规定里有说吗 |
[15:44] | Three months and no leads, | 三个月毫无线索 |
[15:45] | and every day, more homicides coming through that door? | 而每天都有新的凶案发生 |
[15:48] | How long did you expect me to let those folks tread water? | 你指望我让他们一直摸黑乱撞下去吗 |
[15:51] | There were good people on this case. | 调查这案子的都是好手 |
[15:53] | There just isn’t anything out there– | 只是根本没有线索可挖 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry, sir, but with all due respect, those people aren’t me. | 抱歉 长官 恕我直言 我和他们不一样 |
[15:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:59] | The people that you had working this case, they’re not me. | 你派去调查这案子的警员 没有我的能力 |
[16:05] | Look, I don’t know what kind of shop | 听着 我不知道蒙哥马利 |
[16:07] | Montgomery was running here, | 在这里时什么作风 |
[16:08] | but it’ll be a cold day in hell if I let a cop–any cop– | 但我绝不会允许任何一个警察调查 |
[16:11] | investigate their own shooting. | 自己被枪击的案件 |
[16:13] | My precinct is no place for vendettas. | 我的分局不是报仇雪恨的地方 |
[16:17] | Do we understand each other? | 这回话说清楚了吗 |
[16:23] | I want my gun. | 我想要回我的枪 |
[16:26] | So you gotta requalify. | 等重新审批合格呗 |
[16:28] | It’s no big deal. It is a little insulting, but– | 没什么大不了的 虽然是有些窝火 |
[16:30] | Where are the files on the money trail? | 记录资金流动的那些文件在哪里 |
[16:32] | Castle’s got ’em. | 在卡塞尔那里 |
[16:35] | What were we supposed to do, leave ’em here so… | 你想我们怎么办 莫非留在这里 |
[16:38] | Gates could find ’em? | 好让盖茨发现吗 |
[16:40] | First thing she would do is open an investigation of Montgomery. | 她肯定会第一时间对蒙哥马利展开调查 |
[16:43] | You want to see the files, you’re gonna have to talk to him. | 你想看文件 就得找他 |
[16:46] | Whatever you do, don’t get caught. | 不管你做什么 别被逮到 |
[16:48] | Oh, come on. What’s she gonna do, bust me down to traffic? | 拜托 她能怎么样 派我去当交警吗 |
[16:50] | Worse. | 比那还遭 |
[16:52] | It’s not like it was before. | 现在和以前不同了 |
[16:53] | We go against her orders on this, | 我们要是违了她的愿 |
[16:55] | we could all lose our badges. | 就等着被炒鱿鱼吧 |
[16:56] | Yeah, Ryan. | 我是莱恩 |
[16:58] | Yeah, what do you got? | 什么情况 |
[17:00] | He is paranoid… but right. | 他是有些偏执 但他说得在理 |
[17:04] | Well, then… | 这样的话 |
[17:05] | I guess I better not get caught. | 那我最好别被逮到 |
[17:08] | We got a fresh one. 18th and Lex. | 新案子 十八街和莱克斯交口 |
[17:16] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[17:17] | No. I think I’m gonna sit this one out. | 不了 我留在这里好了 |
[17:25] | If she keeps looking into this, we could all lose our jobs. | 她要是继续查下去 我们都会饭碗不保 |
[17:27] | What about her life? | 你怎么不想想她的生活 |
[17:28] | The shooter’s still out there. | 枪手依旧逍遥法外 |
[17:30] | How’s she supposed to live like that? | 她怎能坐以待毙 |
[17:32] | Someone had a party. | 看来玩得很开心啊 |
[17:34] | Victim is Sonya Gilbert, 27. | 被害人是索亚·吉伯特 27岁 |
[17:37] | This is her place. | 这里是她家 |
[17:38] | Sonya Gilbert? | 索亚·吉伯特 |
[17:40] | As in paparazzi-favorite party girl? | 就是狗仔队最爱的那个交际花 |
[17:42] | Multiple GSW to the chest. | 胸部多次中枪 |
[17:44] | The killer used the pillow as a poor-man’s suppressor. | 凶手用这个枕头当简易消音器 |
[17:47] | Gunshots to the chest, huh? | 胸部中枪是吧 |
[17:48] | Good thing Beckett sat this one out. | 还好贝克特没来 |
[17:50] | – Beckett’s back? – Yeah. | -贝克特归队了 -是的 |
[17:52] | – She hasn’t called you either? – Not for weeks. | -她也没联系你吗 -好几周没信了 |
[17:55] | Victim’s sister found her an hour ago. | 被害人的妹妹几小时前发现的尸体 |
[17:57] | They were supposed to go shopping today. | 她们本来约好了今天逛街 |
[17:59] | Alarm system was activated around 10:00 last night, | 警报系统在昨晚十点左右启动 |
[18:01] | right after the victim and her boyfriend | 那之前 有人看到被害人和其男友 |
[18:03] | were seen returning home. | 回到公寓 |
[18:04] | It wasn’t deactivated till 9:00 am this morning. | 系统于今早九点才被解除 |
[18:06] | Boyfriend was spotted leaving the apartment right after that. | 有目击证人看见她男友在那之后离开 |
[18:09] | Time of death? | 死亡时间 |
[18:09] | Between 3:00 and 4:00 am. | 凌晨三到四点 |
[18:11] | This boyfriend have a name? | 这位男友叫什么名字 |
[18:12] | Vic’s sister identified him as a Dale Landers. | 被害人的妹妹说他叫戴尔·兰德斯 |
[18:15] | Drummer from Particle Equation. | “粒子方程”乐队的鼓手 |
[18:16] | They’ve been dating for six months. | 他们交往半年了 |
[18:18] | “People” Magazine. What? | 《人物》杂志上看到的 怎么了 |
[18:20] | Get a unit to his last known and get an APB out. | 派人去他的已知地址 把通缉令发出去 |
[18:24] | Dead celebutante, heavy-metal drummer– | 名媛遇害 男友是重金属乐队鼓手 |
[18:26] | Castle would’ve loved this one. | 卡塞尔会喜欢这案子的 |
[18:28] | Hey, you think maybe Beckett can talk the new captain | 你觉得贝克特会不会找新上司说说情 |
[18:30] | into bringing him back? | 叫他回来 |
[18:30] | She left him hanging for three months. | 她晾了他三个月 |
[18:32] | What makes you think he’s gonna want to come back? | 你觉得他会愿意回来吗 |
[18:34] | Well, that makes you my favorite fan. | 你可真是我最喜欢的粉丝 |
[18:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | I can’t believe I’m meeting you right now. | 真不敢相信我见到你真人了 |
[18:44] | You’re my favorite author. | 你是我最爱的作家 |
[18:46] | Thank you for coming out. | 感谢你抽空前来 |
[18:51] | How are you? Hi there. | 你好 你好 |
[18:52] | Who should I make it out to? And your name is? | 这是签给谁的 请问你叫什么 |
[18:54] | And your name is? Sure can. | 你叫什么 当然可以 |
[18:55] | How you doing? How are you? | 你好 你好 |
[18:57] | Thanks for coming. And your name is? | 感谢前来 你的名字是 |
[18:57] | And who should I make it out to? | 这本签给谁 |
[19:00] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[19:04] | You can make it out to kate. | 这本签给凯特 |
[19:14] | Thank you very much. Thank you very much for the hard work. | 非常感谢 你们都辛苦了 |
[19:16] | Next time I write a book, I’ll be sure to come by. | 下次我再出书 一定还来这里 |
[19:17] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:22] | Castle, wait. | 卡塞尔 等一下 |
[19:23] | I did, three months. You never called. | 我等了 三个月 你根本没打电话 |
[19:25] | Look, I know you’re angry– | 我知道你很生气 |
[19:26] | Oh, you’re damn right I’m angry. | 没错 我确实很生气 |
[19:29] | I watched you die in that ambulance. | 在救护车里我看着你奄奄一息 |
[19:30] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[19:32] | You know what that’s like, | 你知道那是怎样的感受吗 |
[19:34] | watching the life drain out of someone you… | 看着你在乎的人一步步 |
[19:37] | someone you care about? | 离你远去 |
[19:39] | I told you, I needed some time. | 我告诉过你 我需要点时间 |
[19:41] | You said a few days. | 你当时说你需要几天 |
[19:42] | Well, I needed more. | 几天并不够 |
[19:43] | Well, you shoulda said that. | 那你该说清楚 |
[19:44] | Castle, look, I couldn’t call you. | 卡塞尔 我没法给你打电话 |
[19:47] | Okay? Not without dragging myself into… | 打了电话 我定会陷入… |
[19:49] | everything that I was just trying to get some space from. | 我想要暂时远离的所有这一切 |
[19:52] | I needed some time to just work through everything. | 我需要时间理清思路调整一下 |
[19:55] | Josh help you with that? | 乔什有陪着你吗 |
[19:58] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[20:12] | I like the dedication. | 我喜欢这题词 |
[20:14] | It seemed right. | 感觉那很合适 |
[20:17] | It must have been hard, writing that ending. | 写那结局的时候一定很难吧 |
[20:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:21] | Given the circumstances, yeah. | 出了这么多状况 是啊 |
[20:26] | So why’d you guys break up? | 你们为什么分手 |
[20:29] | I really, really liked him. | 我真的很喜欢他 |
[20:33] | But that wasn’t enough. | 但喜欢还不够 |
[20:40] | After my mother was killed, | 我妈妈遇害以后 |
[20:42] | something inside me changed. | 我内心有些东西就变了 |
[20:44] | It’s like I built up this wall inside. | 我好像是筑起了一堵心墙 |
[20:49] | I don’t know. I guess I just didn’t want to hurt like that again. | 我不知道 也许是不想再次伤得那么痛 |
[20:55] | I know I’m not gonna be able to be | 我知道我成不了 |
[20:56] | the kind of person that I want to be, | 我想要成为的那种人 |
[20:58] | I know I’m not gonna… | 我知道我无法 |
[21:04] | I’m not gonna be able to have the kind of relationship that I want… | 无法获得想要的那种感情 |
[21:09] | until that wall comes down. | 除非这堵心墙倒塌 |
[21:13] | And it’s not gonna happen | 这事不解决 |
[21:14] | till I put this thing to rest. | 我的心结无法解开 |
[21:25] | Well, then I suppose we’re just gonna have to… | 那么我想我们必须要… |
[21:28] | find these guys and take ’em down. | 把这些家伙找出来 把他们解决掉 |
[21:32] | That doesn’t mean I’m not still mad. | 这不代表我不生气了 |
[21:34] | The boys told me about what you did, | 他俩跟我说了你做的那些事 |
[21:36] | following the money trail, | 从钱的线索下手 |
[21:37] | trying to track down who the cops paid off. | 试着查出他们把钱转给了谁 |
[21:39] | I just wish it led somewhere. | 我只是希望找到突破口 |
[21:41] | I mean, I located their files. When the bank closed, | 我查到了那些文件 银行倒闭的时候 |
[21:43] | they took all the dead account paperwork | 他们把那些死账的文件都拿走了 |
[21:45] | and stored it in a warehouse in Union City, | 存放在尤宁城的一间仓库里 |
[21:48] | but a couple years after the move, | 但在搬迁的几年后 |
[21:50] | a fire broke out, and the files were destroyed. | 一场大火把所有文件都烧了 |
[21:52] | It’s just another dead end. | 又是死胡同一条 |
[21:53] | How’d it happen? | 是怎么起火的 |
[21:55] | It was an accident. It was old wiring. | 那场意外 电线老化 |
[21:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah, there was an investigation. | 是的 有过调查的 |
[21:59] | Well, did you see the report from the fire investigator? | 你看过火灾调查员的报告了吗 |
[22:01] | No, but… | 没 但是… |
[22:05] | Really, a warehouse fire? | 不是吧 蓄意烧掉仓库 |
[22:06] | Seems an awful lot of trouble just for a couple of files. | 为了区区几份文件也太大动干戈了吧 |
[22:08] | That’s no more trouble than they’ve already gone through. | 比起他们之前所作所为 这也算不了什么 |
[22:11] | I mean, we have to read that report. | 我们一定得看看那报告 |
[22:13] | It’s just, there’s this one problem. | 但还有一个问题 |
[22:15] | What? | 什么 |
[22:17] | How are you gonna help if Gates kicked you out? | 盖茨都把你轰走了 你还怎么帮忙啊 |
[22:20] | I only let her kick me out | 我之所以任由她轰我走 |
[22:22] | because there was no reason to stay. | 是因为我没必要留下来 |
[22:24] | She’ll take me back. | 她会把我招回去的 |
[22:27] | And I want Castle back at the precinct. | 我要卡塞尔回局里 |
[22:28] | Yes, Mr. Mayor. | 是的 市长先生 |
[22:29] | Yes, Sir. I understand. | 是的 先生 我明白 |
[22:31] | Today. No more discussion. | 就今天 没得商量 |
[22:32] | Okay. I– | 好吧 我… |
[22:36] | You think you’re clever, Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 越级搞小动作 |
[22:38] | going around my back like that? | 还觉得自己很聪明 是吗 |
[22:40] | Well, let me tell you the score, | 不过我告诉你 |
[22:41] | I don’t care how powerful your friends are, | 不管你的朋友有多么位高权重 |
[22:44] | you screw up at all on my watch, | 你要是在我眼皮底下把事情搞砸了 |
[22:46] | and I’ll prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. | 我会以法律的最大限度去起诉你 |
[22:49] | – You understand me? – Yes, ma’am. | -你明白了吗 -是的 女士 |
[22:51] | – Sir. – Sir. | -长官 -长官 |
[22:53] | Now get out of my office. | 立马从我办公室消失 |
[22:58] | Detective. | 探长 |
[22:59] | Yes. | 在 |
[23:00] | You… | 如果你 |
[23:01] | or that pal there | 或刚才那位老兄 |
[23:03] | embarrass me like that again, | 再让我下不了台 |
[23:05] | I will bury you. | 我会灭了你们 |
[23:08] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[23:10] | Now, um, | 还有件事 |
[23:12] | if you don’t mind… | 如果您不介意 |
[23:15] | I’d like my gun back. | 我希望能把配枪取回 |
[23:29] | Showing her up with the Mayor? | 利用市长让她丢脸 |
[23:30] | You might as well have beaten a beehive with a bat. | 你这样简直就是捅蜂窝啊 |
[23:33] | Well, it worked, didn’t it? | 但事情搞定了 不是吗 |
[23:34] | Besides, it sure was great | 再说 看到她的脸 |
[23:35] | seeing her face twitch like that. | 扭曲成那样 很给力啊 |
[23:37] | Sonya Gilbert? | 索亚·吉伯特 |
[23:38] | Yep. Guns, drugs, and love gone wrong. | 是的 枪支 毒品 爱情变质 |
[23:41] | Where are you with the boyfriend? | 她的男朋友哪儿去了 |
[23:42] | APB’s out, but he hasn’t been home, | 已经发了全面通缉 但他还没回过家 |
[23:43] | and none of his bandmates know where he is. | 他的乐队成员也都不知道他在哪儿 |
[23:45] | What was his motive? | 他的动机是什么 |
[23:46] | The usual. He and the vic had been fighting. | 再普通不过 他和被害人起了争执 |
[23:49] | He was in love, she wanted out. | 他爱得发狂 她却激情不再 |
[23:52] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[23:57] | I pulled the report on the fire from records. | 我把火灾报告从记录里调了出来 |
[23:58] | Check the date. | 你看日期 |
[24:01] | That warehouse burned down three weeks after my mom’s murder. | 仓库是在我妈妈被谋杀三周后被烧毁的 |
[24:04] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 那一定不是巧合 |
[24:05] | Someone was destroying evidence. | 有人在毁灭证据 |
[24:07] | Evidence that could lead to your mom’s killers. | 那些能查出谁杀害了你妈妈的证据 |
[24:09] | But the investigator ruled it an accident. | 但调查员把它划为意外事故 |
[24:11] | And there’s nothing in there to suggest arson. | 而且没有任何迹象表明是纵火 |
[24:13] | Maybe someone altered it. | 也许有人篡改了报告 |
[24:14] | There’s an easy way to find out. | 有个简单的办法能查出真相 |
[24:15] | Just ask the man who wrote the report, Rod Halstead. | 去问问那个写报告的罗德·豪斯德就行了 |
[24:18] | Unless they got to him, too. | 除非他们把他也杀了 |
[24:19] | No. He’s alive and on the job. | 不 他活着 还在职呢 |
[24:22] | Now get your ass over there and find something | 你俩现在快去找他 查出有料线索 |
[24:23] | we can use to reopen the investigation. | 好让我们重开案件 |
[24:25] | Ryan! Esposito! | 莱恩 埃斯波西托 |
[24:28] | Yeah, we were just… | 在 我俩只是… |
[24:29] | Yeah, we were just getting a drink of water. | 是啊 我俩只是倒杯水喝 |
[24:30] | Yeah, is that thing broken? I just– | 是啊 饮水机是不是坏了 我只是… |
[24:32] | Saddle up. | 准备出动 |
[24:32] | We just got a hit on the APB. | 全面通缉有消息了 |
[24:34] | A beat cop IDed Sonya Gilbert’s boyfriend. | 一个巡警认出了索亚·吉伯特的男友 |
[24:36] | Heading into the band’s rehearsal garage | 他刚刚进入下东区 |
[24:38] | on the lower east side. You, too, Beckett! | 乐队排练的车库 你也要去 贝克特 |
[24:44] | Hide this. | 把这藏好 |
[24:56] | Hey, you ready for this? | 你行吗 |
[24:59] | You’re kidding, right? | 你说笑呢吧 |
[25:02] | Okay. But we got point. | 好吧 但我们打前锋 |
[25:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:12] | What the hell were you thinking, coming here, Dale, huh? | 你来这儿是脑袋进水了吗 戴尔 |
[25:14] | Please, bro! I just need some money to get outta town. | 求你了 兄弟 我只是需要一点钱出城 |
[25:18] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[25:19] | NYPD! Let me see your hands right now! | 纽约警察 立刻把手举起来 |
[25:21] | Let me see ’em! Down! | 把手举起来 蹲下 |
[25:22] | – Let me see ’em! Show me– – Landers, don’t do it! | -让我看见你的手 -兰德斯 别那样做 |
[25:25] | – Stop! – Put ’em in the air. Come on! | -站住 -举起手来 快点 |
[25:27] | Get on the ground. | 给我趴下 |
[25:31] | No. | 不 |
[25:48] | Drop it or I’ll drop you! Drop it now! | 把枪放下 不然我就开枪了 快放下 |
[25:50] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好吧好吧 |
[25:51] | Drop it right now! On the ground! | 马上放下 趴下 |
[25:53] | Get on the ground! Down! Down! | 快趴下 趴下 |
[25:55] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[25:57] | The same caliber that killed Sonya Gilbert. | 与杀死索亚·吉伯特的枪口径相同 |
[25:58] | Hey, it’s not my gun, man. | 那不是我的枪 哥们 |
[26:00] | I swear. It’s not my gun. | 我发誓 那不是我的枪 |
[26:16] | Sit your ass down in that chair. | 你给我坐老实了 |
[26:18] | Why don’t we start with why you ran? | 先说说你为什么要逃跑吧 |
[26:19] | Or maybe why you were pointing a gun at a police officer. | 或是说说你为什么拿枪指着一名警官 |
[26:22] | – Or maybe… – You want to talk about it? | -再或者… -你想谈谈吗 |
[26:24] | – About what? – Kate, I saw you. | -谈什么 -凯特 我都看见了 |
[26:26] | So what happened that night? | 那晚发生了什么事 |
[26:27] | When you saw that gun, you froze. | 看到那把枪的时候 你愣住了 |
[26:30] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:31] | Your hand was shaking. That’s not nothing. | 你的手在发抖 那不是小事 |
[26:33] | Castle, it’s my second day back. | 卡塞尔 我才归队两天 |
[26:35] | That’s all. It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[26:38] | – And if it happens again? – It won’t. | -如果再次发生怎么办 -不会的 |
[26:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:44] | Find out who burned down that warehouse. | 找出谁烧掉了仓库 |
[26:46] | Find out who killed my mom. | 找出杀我妈妈的凶手 |
[26:52] | Come on, Dale. We know you killed her. | 得了 戴尔 我们都知道是你杀了她 |
[26:55] | Just tell us why, | 告诉我们动机 |
[26:56] | and we’ll tell the D.A. that you cooperated. | 我们会跟地方检察官求情说你很合作 |
[26:57] | The gun’s a match, Dale. | 戴尔 你的枪就是凶器 |
[26:58] | I told you, it’s not mine. | 告诉过你们 那枪不是我的 |
[27:00] | Then why were you holding it? | 那为什么会在你手上 |
[27:01] | We have witnesses who saw you enter her apartment | 我们有目击证人看见你进入了她的公寓 |
[27:03] | and then leave. | 随后离开 |
[27:04] | Yeah, that’s right. I-I was there, okay? | 没错 我是去过 |
[27:06] | And then… | 然后 |
[27:07] | Look, man, I-I don’t know. I-I-I crashed. | 我也不知道 我睡过去了 |
[27:10] | And when I woke up, there was all this blood | 当我醒来的时候 那里都是血 |
[27:11] | and–and this was in my hand. | 枪不知道怎么就在我手里了 |
[27:12] | So what are you saying, Dale, | 你是什么意思 戴尔 |
[27:14] | you sleep shot her? | 你睡着的时候杀了她吗 |
[27:15] | Is that your defense? | 这就是你的辩词吗 |
[27:17] | No. | 不是 |
[27:18] | Look, I–I’m saying, it wasn’t me. | 我是说 不是我干的 |
[27:22] | So… you went to bed | 就是说 你睡着了 |
[27:24] | and you slept through your girlfriend’s murder? | 女友被杀你都没被吵醒吗 |
[27:25] | Six shots? | 六枪都没叫醒你吗 |
[27:28] | You must be a heavy sleeper. | 你一定睡得很沉 |
[27:31] | Motive, opportunity, possession of the weapon– | 作案动机 时机 持有凶器 |
[27:33] | Looks like a murder-one trifecta. | 谋杀三要素被他全中 |
[27:35] | His bandmate, Mitch Yancey there, | 他的乐队成员 米奇·扬希 |
[27:36] | said he was looking for | 说戴尔需要钱 |
[27:37] | – some money to get out of town. – I don’t know… | -出城 -我不知道 |
[27:39] | All right, contact the D.A.’s office. | 好的 联系地方检察官 |
[27:41] | Have them file charges, and let the family know. | 正式落案起诉 通知他家人 |
[27:43] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[27:44] | Where did Castle and Beckett go off to? | 卡塞尔和贝克特去哪了 |
[27:47] | They, uh… | 他们 |
[27:49] | They had another lead they were looking into. | 他们去查另一条线索了 |
[27:51] | Another lead? | 另一条线索 |
[27:52] | You caught the guy. | 你们已经抓到犯人了 |
[27:54] | Yeah, they were double-checking eyewitness accounts. | 是的 他们去复查目击证人的供词 |
[27:56] | Since it’s a high-profile case, | 因为这个案子很受瞩目 |
[27:58] | Beckett wants to make sure that we don’t make any mistakes. | 贝克特要保证这个案子没有一丝错误 |
[28:01] | Well, that’s good to hear, ’cause we wouldn’t want her | 我真欣慰啊 因为我们都不希望 |
[28:02] | making any mistakes, now would we? | 她犯下任何错误 不是吗 |
[28:11] | Warehouse in Union City? | 尤宁城的仓库 |
[28:14] | Yeah, yeah, I remember this fire. | 我记得那场火灾 |
[28:16] | The report said it was an accident. | 报告说这是一起意外事故 |
[28:18] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[28:20] | – And you’re sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[28:22] | And this report hasn’t been altered in any way | 这份文件自被存档以后 |
[28:25] | since you filed it? | 有没有被涂改过呢 |
[28:27] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么这么问 |
[28:28] | Mr. Halstead, this is very important. | 豪斯德先生 这点至关重要 |
[28:30] | Was there anything that you didn’t put in that report? | 有没有什么你没写进报告的内容呢 |
[28:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:34] | Anything that might indicate suspicious activity. | 有没有迹象表明这是可疑的行为 |
[28:37] | Well, if there was anything suspicious, | 如果有任何可疑的迹象 |
[28:39] | Detective, it’d be in the report. | 报告里一定会有的 探长 |
[28:41] | Power surge to the junction box– | 接线盒功率骤增 |
[28:43] | one-in-a-million event. | 难得一见的事故 |
[28:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | So at no point did anyone pressure you | 就是说绝对没有人胁迫你 |
[28:48] | into keeping some information out of that report? | 在报告中遗漏什么 是吗 |
[28:50] | You are way outta line here. | 你可是越界了 |
[28:52] | I’m out of line? I’m not the one who falsified that report. | 我越界吗 我可没有篡改报告 |
[28:55] | – Beckett– – Get out of my station. | -贝克特 -滚出我的消防站 |
[28:56] | Who set that fire? Who had you cover it up? | 是谁放的火 是谁让你掩盖罪行 |
[28:58] | – Get out! – Okay. | -滚 -好了 |
[28:59] | You tell them that I’m coming after them! | 告诉他们 我不会就此罢休 |
[29:01] | And you tell them that I’ll find them! | 告诉他们 我一定会找到他们 |
[29:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[29:07] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[29:08] | You don’t know that. | 你可不知道 |
[29:09] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[29:12] | Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[29:13] | I need you to get me everything you can on Rod Halstead. | 我要你给我关于罗德·豪斯德的所有资料 |
[29:18] | Yeah, and send it to my apartment. | 是的 资料送到我公寓去 |
[29:19] | I don’t need Gates looking over my shoulder. | 我可不想被盖茨发现 |
[29:23] | You got it. | 懂了 |
[29:24] | That was Beckett. | 贝克特打来的 |
[29:25] | How’d it go with Halstead? | 豪斯德那边查得如何 |
[29:28] | She wants to pull some files. He cut a deal yet? | 她要我拿些资料给她 达成协议了吗 |
[29:31] | Nope. | 没呢 |
[29:33] | You know what I don’t get? | 知道我哪里想不通吗 |
[29:35] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[29:35] | Our time of death is around 3:00 a.m. | 我们掌握的死亡时间是凌晨3点 |
[29:37] | Now if Dale’s our shooter, | 如果戴尔是凶手的话 |
[29:39] | why’d he hang around for another six hours | 为什么他杀死索亚之后 |
[29:41] | after he shot Sonya? | 还要再逗留6个小时呢 |
[29:43] | Likes to cuddle. | 喜欢抱抱咯 |
[29:45] | I don’t know. It’s not like blowing away your girlfriend | 我也不知道 杀掉自己的女友 |
[29:47] | is a rational act to begin with. | 又不是正常的行为 |
[29:49] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[29:50] | If I’m asking the question, the jury’s gonna be, too. | 如果我有疑问 陪审团也会有 |
[29:55] | This guy’s got multiple citations for valor, | 这个家伙因为英勇而受过多次表彰 |
[29:57] | commendations from the Mayor, | 还受到过市长的赞赏 |
[29:59] | he’s literally saved dozens of people from burning buildings. | 他多次将市民从着火的大楼中救出 |
[30:02] | It’s hard to believe this guy’s dirty. | 很难相信这个人有污点 |
[30:03] | Yeah. Well, we’ve been surprised before. | 但我们之前有过这样的惊诧 |
[30:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | Does he intersect with anyone else in the case– | 他和这案子中的其他人有过交集吗 |
[30:12] | un, Montgomery, Raglan, McCallister? | 蒙哥马利 拉格兰 麦卡利斯特 |
[30:14] | No, there’s nothing in the files. | 没有 档案里没有提及 |
[30:17] | Might have known them socially. | 也许他们是私下认识 |
[30:18] | But we’ve been over their lives with a fine-tooth comb. | 但我们仔仔细细地查过了他们的生活 |
[30:20] | He’s never come up once. | 他一次也没出现过 |
[30:21] | Okay, so maybe he was a target of opportunity. | 好吧 也许他是个利用对象 |
[30:23] | He might have needed the money. | 他可能急需用钱 |
[30:25] | Nothing in his financial records to indicate any problems, | 他的财务记录显示他没有这种状况 |
[30:27] | and given his record, he’s… | 而考虑到他的记录 他 |
[30:31] | Given his record, what? | 考虑到他的记录 怎么了 |
[30:34] | I’m just saying, what if he’s not our guy? | 其实我想说 如果他不是我们要找的人呢 |
[30:36] | What if the fire was an accident? | 如果那场火灾是意外呢 |
[30:38] | It wasn’t an accident. I know it wasn’t an accident. | 那不是一场意外 我知道肯定不是 |
[30:40] | – You can’t know that. – I can, | -你没法如此确定 -我很确定 |
[30:41] | because if this was an accident, | 因为如果这是场意外 |
[30:43] | then I’ve got nowhere to start. | 那我又将毫无头绪 |
[30:46] | If this was an accident, then I’ve got nothing. | 若是场意外 就什么线索都没有了 |
[30:49] | The guy who shot me is gone. | 狙击我的那人消失了 |
[30:51] | Dick Coonan–gone. | 迪克·库南 死了 |
[30:52] | Hal Lockwood–gone. | 哈尔·洛克伍德 死了 |
[30:54] | Montgomery–gone. | 蒙哥马利 也死了 |
[30:55] | My mom– everybody is gone, Castle. | 我的母亲 所有人都不在了 卡塞尔 |
[31:24] | Missed you for dinner tonight. | 你今天没回来吃晚饭 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I was working. | 我知道 不好意思 我在工作 |
[31:32] | You were with Beckett. | 你和贝克特在一起 |
[31:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:35] | I thought you said you weren’t going back. | 你不是说不再回去了吗 |
[31:37] | I’m not. | 是啊 |
[31:39] | Look, I’m not. It’s just this one case. | 听着 我不会回去 只办这个案子 |
[31:41] | Yeah, well, there’s leftovers in the fridge. | 随你 冰箱里有剩饭 |
[31:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:50] | – Mr. Castle. – Yeah. | -卡塞尔先生吗 -是的 |
[31:51] | I’m a friend of Roy Montgomery’s. | 我是罗伊·蒙哥马利的朋友 |
[31:55] | I’m calling about Detective Beckett. | 我打电话来是为了贝克特探长 |
[31:58] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈一谈 |
[32:06] | Do you have any idea who he was? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[32:08] | Just that he’s a friend of Montgomery’s, | 只知道他是蒙哥马利的朋友 |
[32:10] | That he owed Montgomery his life. | 说蒙哥马利救了他一命 |
[32:13] | He said Montgomery sent him some files– | 还说蒙哥马利把一些文件寄给了他 |
[32:15] | files that, if they ever got out, | 那些文件一旦泄漏出去 |
[32:19] | could hurt some very powerful people. | 能把一批大人物拉下马 |
[32:21] | They were using those files as a threat | 他们以这些文件作为威胁 |
[32:23] | to keep Montgomery’s family from every being harmed. | 防止蒙哥马利的家人受到伤害 |
[32:27] | Beckett’s safety was also part of the deal. | 保证贝克特的安全也是协议的一部分 |
[32:29] | But they went after her anyway. | 但他们还是对她下手了啊 |
[32:31] | He didn’t get the files until after she was shot. | 他是在她被枪击后才收到文件的 |
[32:33] | He says she’s safe now… | 他说她现在是安全的 |
[32:35] | on one condition. | 不过有个条件 |
[32:38] | She can’t go near the case. | 她不再碰这个案子 |
[32:40] | If she does, he can’t guarantee her safety. | 否则他也没法保证她的安全 |
[32:43] | If she digs, they will kill her. | 若她穷追不舍 他们会杀了她 |
[32:46] | And this man, you believe him? | 这个人 你相信他吗 |
[32:48] | – I do. – Then you have to tell her. | -我相信 -那你得告诉她 |
[32:49] | If I do that, she’ll put on blinders | 若我坦白 她肯定会不顾一切 |
[32:51] | and run out into the line of fire. | 奋不顾身地去一探究竟 |
[32:53] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让她这么干 |
[32:54] | You are not going to change her, Richard. | 你没有办法改变她 理查德 |
[32:56] | She’s gonna keep going out there | 她会继续研究这个案子 |
[32:57] | and she’s gonna keep digging. | 试图找出真相 |
[32:59] | Not if stop her. | 除非我说服她 |
[33:00] | She’ll listen to me. | 她会听我的 |
[33:02] | I can steer her away. | 我可以转移她的注意力 |
[33:04] | For how long? | 你能撑多久 |
[33:06] | I’m not gonna lose her again. | 我不会再让她陷入险境 |
[33:12] | So I guess it’s not just for this case, is it? | 我猜不仅仅是这个案子 是吧 |
[33:18] | How much did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[33:19] | Enough. | 该听的都听了 |
[33:22] | Look, it’s really important you don’t say anything. | 你一个字都不能透露出去 |
[33:25] | All right? Especially to Beckett. | 知道吗 尤其不能告诉贝克特 |
[33:27] | You act like this is all about her, | 你的态度好像是一切都为了她 |
[33:28] | but you were standing right next to her. | 但你就在她旁边 |
[33:30] | You could’ve been shot. Hell, I could’ve been shot. | 被击中的可能是你 老天 也可能是我 |
[33:32] | That’s why I have to do this, to make sure they stay away. | 所以我才要这么做 让他们远离我们 |
[33:35] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[33:37] | You need to grow up, Dad. | 成熟点吧 老爸 |
[33:39] | You’re a writer, not a cop. | 你是作家 不是警察 |
[33:41] | Stop pretending. | 别再假扮了 |
[33:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:08] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[34:09] | what you told me the first time | 我第一次提起你母亲的案子时 |
[34:11] | I brought up your mother’s case? | 你对我说了什么吗 |
[34:13] | That if you got started again, you wouldn’t stop. | 说你一旦开始 就停不下来 |
[34:17] | You said it would probably destroy you. | 说这个案子可能会毁了你 |
[34:18] | Yeah, well, I didn’t have any leads then. | 是啊 可我当时没有任何线索 |
[34:21] | We don’t have any now. | 我们现在也没有 |
[34:23] | Look, Castle, | 听着 卡塞尔 |
[34:24] | I got a little emotional last night. | 我昨晚有些太激动了 |
[34:26] | I’m… | 我… |
[34:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:30] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不好 |
[34:33] | And you know you’re not. | 你自己也清楚这一点 |
[34:36] | You’ve been back here three days. | 你回警局三天 |
[34:37] | You’re already in a freefall. | 就已经失控了 |
[34:39] | I’m not telling you to walk away. | 我不是让你彻底放手 |
[34:40] | I’m just saying… give it time. | 我是说…慢慢来 |
[34:44] | You know, just until you get your bearings again. | 直到你冷静下来 恢复过来 |
[34:46] | How am I supposed to get my bearings | 有人想要杀我 |
[34:48] | when someone out there wants me dead? | 你让我怎么冷静 |
[34:49] | By not letting them rob you of your life. | 使自己不被他们困扰 |
[34:53] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[34:54] | we will figure this out. | 会有水落石出的一天 |
[34:56] | We’re gonna find them | 我们会逮到他们 |
[34:57] | and we’re gonna make them pay. | 并让他们付出应有的代价 |
[35:00] | Just not today. | 但不是今日 |
[35:09] | Castle, if I don’t do this, I don’t know who I am. | 卡塞尔 若放下这个案子 我会很迷茫 |
[35:12] | You’re who you always were. | 你还是以前的你 |
[35:16] | You’re the one who honors the victims. | 你尊重被害人 |
[35:18] | You’re the one who can bring | 你能为索亚的家人 |
[35:20] | Sonya’s family some peace. | 抚平心灵的伤痛 |
[35:33] | Anything? | 有何发现 |
[35:34] | According to the D.A., we just turned a slam-dunk case | 地方检察官说 本来铁板订钉的案子 |
[35:36] | into a hail mary. | 现在没戏了 |
[35:37] | Yeah, super cop over here had to keep digging | 特警小莱恩不停调查 |
[35:39] | – so, you know… – And? | -然后… -然后什么 |
[35:43] | C.S.U. found trace residual of, uh, barbiturates | 鉴证组在喝伏特加的杯子里 |
[35:45] | in the vodka glasses, | 发现了巴比妥类药物 |
[35:46] | which means Dale and Sonya were both roofied | 就是说戴尔和索亚在回到公寓后 |
[35:48] | when they got back to the apartment. | 都被灌了迷药 |
[35:50] | Well, it still could have been the boyfriend, right? | 但还有可能是男友干的 对吧 |
[35:53] | I mean, he could’ve meant to roofie her, | 他本来想给她下药 |
[35:55] | but roofied them both instead, not that that makes any sense. | 却把自己也撂倒了 这么说也解释不了这案子 |
[35:57] | But what other explanation is there? | 但还能怎么解释呢 |
[35:59] | There was no one else in the apartment, | 公寓里没有其他人 |
[36:01] | and according to the security system, | 而且根据安保系统记录 |
[36:02] | no one else entered or left the apartment | 在晚上十点到早上九点间 |
[36:04] | between 10:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. | 公寓没有人进出 |
[36:06] | Which means the boyfriend has to be the shooter. | 就是说 死者男友肯定是凶手 |
[36:08] | Unless… | 除非 |
[36:09] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[36:12] | The killer was in the apartment the whole time. | 除非凶手一直都躲在屋里 |
[36:15] | When they came home, | 他们回家的时候 |
[36:17] | they thought they were alone. | 还以为家里没人 |
[36:19] | Meanwhile, while they’re out of the room, | 与此同时 当他们不在屋里的时候 |
[36:21] | the killer…slips out, spikes their drinks, | 凶手就溜出来 在他们的酒里下药 |
[36:24] | and then slips back into his hiding place, where he… | 然后再偷偷溜回到他的藏身之地 |
[36:26] | Or she… | 凶手也可能是个女人 |
[36:27] | waits for them to pass out. | 静静地等着药效发作 |
[36:28] | Literally lying in wait. | 真是守株待兔呀 |
[36:29] | That’s creepy. | 真吓人 |
[36:33] | And then a couple of hours later, | 几个小时以后 |
[36:35] | he slips out again, grabs the pillow, | 他再溜出来 抓了个枕头 |
[36:37] | – and bam, and then he… – Or she… | -射杀被害人 然后他 -或是她 |
[36:39] | wipes the gun clean and puts it into Dale’s hand. | 抹掉了枪上指纹 再把枪放到戴尔的手里 |
[36:42] | He wakes up, he panics, he runs. | 他醒来后 慌了神 于是就跑了 |
[36:45] | All the while, our killer… | 与此同时 我们的凶手 |
[36:48] | bides his time, | 不慌不忙地 |
[36:49] | waiting until the body is discovered | 一直等到有人发现了尸体 |
[36:51] | – before he makes his… – Or her… | -他才开始 -或是她 |
[36:53] | escape. Gentlemen, would you? | 逃跑 先生们 帮我一下好吗 |
[36:55] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[36:58] | The bloodstain on the bottom of the mattress | 床垫底部的血迹 |
[37:00] | dripped down onto the carpet. | 一直滴到了地毯上 |
[37:02] | There’s no drip marks in the middle. | 可是中间却没有血迹滴落的痕迹 |
[37:04] | Your light? | 借你的手电用一下好吗 |
[37:06] | Fingerprints. | 有指纹 |
[37:08] | Someone was here. | 有人在这儿待过 |
[37:10] | Looks like they found a killer hiding place. | 看来这就是凶手的藏身之地 |
[37:19] | Hiding under a bed for hours | 怎么会有人在床底下躲几个小时 |
[37:20] | while the girl you just shot bleeds out? | 看着自己射杀的女孩因流血过多而死 |
[37:22] | You gotta be one sick bastard to do something like that. | 穷凶极恶之徒才能干得出这种事 |
[37:24] | It’s actually pretty clever. | 他也挺聪明的 |
[37:26] | You commit a murder | 杀了人 |
[37:27] | and frame an innocent man all at the same time. | 还嫁祸给一个无辜的人 |
[37:29] | And then you get away with it | 自己却逃脱法律制裁 |
[37:30] | because the police already think they have their killer | 因为警察以为自己已经抓到了凶手 |
[37:32] | and no one’s looking for you. | 所以就没人再去注意他了 |
[37:36] | Mitch Yancey. That’s Dale’s bandmate. | 米奇·扬希 他是戴尔的乐队成员 |
[37:38] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[37:48] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[37:49] | Let’s go. | 去那边 |
[37:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:57] | I don’t even think — | 我不认为 |
[37:57] | Put your gun down! | 放下枪 |
[37:59] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[38:00] | I said put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[38:01] | Just… | 你只需要 |
[38:03] | let me walk outta here, okay? That’s all I want. | 放我走就行 我只有这点要求 |
[38:05] | Don’t…don’t… | 不许 不许 |
[38:07] | Don’t move, Mitch! | 不许动 米奇 |
[38:11] | I’ll shoot you. I swear. | 我会开枪的 我发誓 |
[38:13] | Take it easy, Kate. | 别慌 凯特 |
[38:15] | I just need you to let me go. | 你放我走吧 |
[38:17] | Take it easy. You’ve got this. | 别慌 你没问题的 |
[38:20] | You’ve got this. | 你行的 |
[38:21] | Put it down and stay back. Stay back. | 放下枪然后退后 退后 |
[38:25] | You don’t want to do this, Mitch… | 你别逼我 米奇 |
[38:29] | because I will have to put you down. | 别逼我开枪 |
[38:31] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:35] | Put that gun down, now. | 马上把枪放下 |
[38:45] | Turn around. Hands behind your head. | 转过身去 把手放在头上 |
[38:56] | Mitch Yancey, you’re under arrest. | 米奇·扬希 你被捕了 |
[38:59] | Turns out Mitch | 原来米奇 |
[39:00] | had been seeing Sonya secretly for a year, | 已经跟索亚秘密交往了一年 |
[39:02] | all the time she was with Dale. | 与此同时索亚还是戴尔的女朋友 |
[39:04] | Mitch insisted that she leave Dale, | 米奇坚持要她离开戴尔 |
[39:05] | but instead, she broke it off with him. | 可索亚却离开了他 |
[39:07] | So this was Mitch’s plan to take care of them both. | 于是米奇就想出这么一招来干掉他们两个 |
[39:09] | He knew Sonya’s security code, | 他知道索亚的安保密码 |
[39:11] | but to frame Dale, he knew that the system couldn’t record | 但是为了嫁祸给戴尔 他知道他不能 |
[39:13] | anyone else entering or exiting the apartment | 让系统记录下谋杀发生的时间区内 |
[39:15] | around the time of the murder. | 有人进出公寓 |
[39:17] | So he used a key that he’d stolen to slip in | 于是他用之前偷来的钥匙 |
[39:19] | hours earlier in the day. | 在那天早些时候潜入公寓 |
[39:20] | All right. Cut the boyfriend loose. | 好吧 把索亚的男朋友放了 |
[39:23] | I’ll brief the press and let them know we have a confession. | 我去给媒体做简报 让他们知道凶手认罪了 |
[39:27] | So how’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:30] | It’s not enough. | 还不够 |
[39:33] | But it’s… | 但是 |
[39:35] | enough for now. | 就现阶段来讲 够了 |
[39:38] | Thank you for having my back in there. | 谢谢你当时挺我 |
[39:41] | That’s what partners are for. | 谁让咱俩是搭档呢 |
[39:46] | Oh, and hey… | 对了 还有 |
[39:48] | we’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[39:50] | That wall inside won’t be there forever. | 你总有一天会卸下心防的 |
[40:15] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:18] | I do need to grow up. | 我是该成熟点 |
[40:21] | And that’s why I’m doing what I’m doing. | 正是因为如此 我才努力做着现在的一切 |
[40:24] | Everything that’s happened happened because of me. | 所有这一切都是因我而起 |
[40:28] | And I need to be there for her. | 我需要陪着她一起度过难关 |
[40:29] | I owe her that. | 这是我欠她的 |
[40:33] | Does she make you happy? | 她让你感到快乐吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah, she does. | 是的 |
[40:42] | Is it enough? | 这就足够了吗 |
[40:44] | It’s enough for now. | 就目前来说 足够了 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:56] | Dad. | 爸 |
[40:59] | Don’t grow up too much, okay? | 别熟过头了 好吗 |
[41:06] | It’s me we’re talking about. | 我怎么可能熟过头啊 |
[41:37] | You’re probably surprised to see me back here. | 看到我回到这儿 你可能有点惊讶吧 |
[41:42] | I bet most cops never come back | 我想大多数警察在通过了心理评估以后 |
[41:44] | after they pass their psych eval. | 都永远不会再回来了 |
[41:46] | Everyone’s different. | 每个人的情况都不同 |
[41:49] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么困扰 |
[41:53] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从哪说起 |
[41:57] | Well, why don’t we start with the shooting? | 那我们就从枪击案开始吧 |
[41:59] | Is any of it coming back to you? | 你想起什么来了吗 |
[42:03] | I lied…. | 我之前说我不记得 |
[42:07] | before. | 是骗人的 |
[42:09] | What do you remember? | 那你到底记得什么 |
[42:14] | I remember everything. | 我记得当时发生的一切 |