Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] What the hell are you doing? That’s my suspect. 你他妈干什么呢 那是我的嫌疑人
[00:05] Okay, relax. We’re on the same team. 好吧 放松点 咱们是自家人
[00:08] Royce? 罗伊
[00:09] Hey, kid. 丫头
[00:10] All they ever taught us in the academy 警校唯一教会给我们的
[00:11] was how to do paperwork. 就是怎么完成文书工作
[00:12] You were the one who taught me how to be a cop. 而你才是真正教会我做警察的那个人
[00:15] You were easy to impress. 蒙你太容易了
[00:16] No, I wasn’t. I was drowning, 才不是 我当时沉溺于茫茫大海
[00:18] and you were dry land. 而你是那海中小岛
[00:20] I didn’t mean for it to go like this. 我并不是有意要这样走掉的
[00:22] Mike, I was in love with you. 迈克 我曾经深爱着你
[00:25] Go ahead, kid. Do what you gotta do. 动手吧 丫头 做你该做的
[00:27] And when I arrest you, 当我逮捕你的时候
[00:28] You’re gonna realize that what you destroyed today 你将会意识到今天你亲手毁掉的
[00:30] was worth a hell of a lot more than money. 比那笔臭钱要珍贵的多
[01:21] You should’ve stayed out of this, Royce. 你不应该搅和进来的 罗伊
[01:23] You have no idea 你根本就不知道
[01:24] the hell that’s about to rain down on you. 你马上就要遭受地狱般的追缉
[01:28] Scary. 好怕哦
[01:44] Where is he? 他在哪
[01:45] Turn around and go back home and let me handle this, all right? 转身回家 让我来处理这个 好吗
[01:47] Sir, I’ve seen dead bodies before. 长官 我又不是第一次见尸体
[01:57] Come on, Kate. You don’t want to remember him like this. 别倔啊 凯特 看到他的尸体你只会更伤心
[01:59] Castle, if it was me lying there, would you just walk away? 卡塞尔 如果死的人是我 你会转身走开吗
[02:08] I’m so sorry, honey. 我很遗憾 亲爱的
[02:12] So tell me what happened. 告诉我发生什么了
[02:14] He was shot in the leg. 他腿部中弹
[02:16] Judging from the blood trail, 从血迹判断
[02:17] I’d say the bullet broke the bone. 我判断子弹打碎了骨头
[02:20] He tried to hide, but… 他试着藏起来 但是
[02:25] Uh, I found this in his pocket. 我在他口袋中找到了这个
[02:27] He just flew in from Los Angeles this afternoon. 他今天下午刚刚从洛杉矶飞来
[02:30] What was he doing in L.A.? 他去洛杉矶干什么
[02:32] I heard he moved there after he lost his bounty hunter’s license. 我听说他丢了赏金猎人的执照后就搬到了那里
[02:34] I guess he was trying to make a fresh start. 我猜他是想试着重新开始
[02:37] When was the last time you spoke to him? 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
[02:41] When I arrested him. 我逮捕他的时候
[02:47] Lanie, could I? 蕾妮 我能看看他吗
[02:49] Sure. 当然
[03:16] Royce, um… 罗伊
[03:17] had something else in his pocket. 他的口袋里还有些东西
[03:20] It’s addressed to you. 是写给你的
[03:28] About the case? 和案子有关的
[03:31] No. 不是
[03:33] Think we got the murder weapon. 我们好像找到了凶器
[03:36] Found it in the garbage around the corner. 在街角的垃圾桶里找到的
[03:37] Gun was definitely fired recently. 这把枪最近绝对开过火
[03:39] Shooter took the time to empty the ammo before he dumped it. 凶手在弃枪之前清空了子弹
[03:41] Worried we’d find fingerprints on the bullets? 担心我们会在子弹上找到指纹吗
[03:44] This is a cheap street gun. It’s a throwaway. 这是把便宜的街头手枪 垃圾货
[03:47] There’s threading on the barrel. 枪管上有螺纹
[03:49] – Silencer? – Yeah. -消声器 -对
[03:50] Allowing our killer to shoot Royce in broad daylight. 使得凶手可以在光天化日之下射杀罗伊
[03:54] Listen, Beckett, we’re gonna get this guy. 听着 贝克特 我们会将凶手缉拿归案的
[03:56] We got uniforms hitting 已经派警员去调查
[03:58] every store and apartment in a 5-block radius. 五个街区范围内的每一个商店和公寓
[03:59] This is New York. Somebody had to have seen something. 纽约这种大城市人来人往 肯定会有目击证人的
[04:06] L.A. to New York 从洛杉矶到纽约
[04:08] It’s like royce was running from something, 罗伊似乎在躲避什么
[04:09] Like he knew he was in danger. 好像他知道自己身处险境
[04:12] You were right about the silencer. 关于消音器你说对了
[04:15] The lab found trace amounts of titanium alloy in the threads. 实验室在螺纹中发现了钛合金
[04:17] They’ve narrowed it done to one of two commercial suppressors. 他们将范围缩小到两种商业消音器之一
[04:20] Both run about a grand. 每种价格都约一千美元
[04:21] Why put an expensive silencer on a cheap gun? 为什么把这么贵的消音器安在一把烂枪上
[04:24] Because our killer followed Royce from l.A. 因为凶手从洛杉矶跟随罗伊至此
[04:28] and couldn’t bring his own gun on the plane. 他没办法把自己的枪带上飞机
[04:29] But a silencer is just a cylinder. 而消音器只是个圆筒
[04:31] It could easily be hidden in a checked bag. 要藏在托运行李里轻而易举
[04:33] Isolate all of the flights 筛选出所有
[04:34] that someone could’ve followed Royce from L.A. on. 凶手可能从洛杉矶跟随罗伊至此的班机
[04:35] There couldn’t have been that many, and specifically, 数量不会有很多 特别是
[04:37] focus on the people who might have bought tickets last minute. 要注意那些在最后时刻买票的人
[04:40] Right. 好的
[04:43] What the hell were you into, Mike? 你究竟卷入了什么阴谋 迈克
[04:44] Okay, so we got five flights out of L.A. that meet our criteria. 我们查到 有5列从洛杉矶起飞的航班符合条件
[04:47] I ran all the passengers, 我调查了所有的乘客
[04:48] and one name popped. 一个名字跳了出来
[04:50] Neel McCauley bought his ticket at the airport an hour before the flight 尼尔·麦考利在起飞前一小时到机场买了票
[04:55] His identity is brand-new-no credit history, 而他的身份却是一段查无此证的崭新历史
[04:58] and his driver’s license number is a fake. 他的驾照号码也是假的
[05:00] Neel McCauley, really? 尼尔·麦考利 真的假的
[05:02] Why? 怎么了
[05:03] That’s Robert De Niro’s character in “Heat”. 那是罗伯特·德尼罗在《盗火线》中的角色名
[05:06] That’s our guy. 他就是我们要找的家伙
[05:07] Well, if it is, you’re gonna need to get on a plane, 好吧 要真是的话 你就要登机了
[05:10] ’cause Mr. McCauley flew back to L.A. 因为麦考利先生已经飞回了洛杉矶
[05:11] two hours after Royce was shot. 起飞时间恰好是罗伊遇害2小时后
[05:14] I’m not sending you to L.A. You have no solid evidence 我不会派你去洛杉矶的 你没有确凿的证据
[05:16] linking Neel McCauley to this murder. 证明尼尔·麦考利和此谋杀案有关
[05:18] He came to New York for six hours. 他来纽约待了六个小时
[05:20] Who flies in for that short a stay? 谁会飞过来就待那么短的时间
[05:22] Businessmen do it all the time. 商人常常在各地短暂停留
[05:23] Businessmen don’t use false I.D.s… 商人可不会使用假身份
[05:25] Or pack a silencer. 也不会带着消音器吧
[05:26] That’s supposition. I need a lot more than that 那只是猜想 我需要更有说服力的证据
[05:27] to justify flying a detective across the country. 才能派一个探长名正言顺地跨城市查案
[05:29] You and I both know that the longer I wait to go out there, 你我都清楚我等的时间越长
[05:32] the colder this trail gets. 破案就越难
[05:34] Take a day, shore this up, 你休一天假 好好冷静一下
[05:36] and if there’s sufficient evidence, i’ll contact L.A.P.D. 如果证据充足 我会联系洛杉矶警局
[05:38] You’ll contact the L.A.P.D.? 你会联系洛杉矶警局
[05:39] This is my case. This happened in our jurisdiction. 这是我的案子 这发生在我们的辖区里
[05:42] You think the L.A.P.D. is gonna lift a finger 你觉得洛杉矶警局会出手相助吗
[05:45] Kate, you’re too close to this. 凯特 你和此案牵扯太深
[05:46] No, sir, I am committed. I am not compromised. 不 长官 我尽职尽责 不会因私情妨碍公务的
[05:49] You’re torn up! 你心力交瘁
[05:55] Kate, things between you and Royce ended badly. 凯特 你和罗伊的关系结束的很糟糕
[05:59] I get it, but that emotion is exactly why 我理解 但正是因为你的这种情绪
[06:03] I need to assign this to someone else. 我才要把调查工作交给别人
[06:09] You know what? You’re right. 或许你说得对
[06:12] I am too close to this. 我和此案牵扯太深
[06:17] I have some vacation days coming up. 我正好有几个假期没有休
[06:19] I think now would be a good time. 我觉得现在正是时候
[06:21] Kate. 凯特
[06:25] I hope you’re not thinking about doing something reckless. 我希望你不要鲁莽行事
[06:28] No, sir. 不会的 长官
[06:40] Where you going? 你去哪儿
[06:41] – Home. – The hell you are. -回家 -骗谁呢
[06:42] Castle… Please. 卡塞尔 拜托
[06:45] He was mtraining officer, my friend. 他是我的训练官 我的朋友
[06:48] I just… I really need to be alone right now. 我只是 我现在真的需要一个人呆一会儿
[07:02] Dear Kate, 亲爱的凯特
[07:04] I bet I’ve written this letter a hundred times. 恐怕我已千百次提笔写这封信
[07:06] Someday, I might actually send it. 或许有一天 我真会把它寄出去
[07:08] There’s no excuse for what I did, 对于我所做的一切都没有借口
[07:10] Especially what I did to you. 特别是我对你所做的一切
[07:12] But I’m on a righteous path now. 但是我已经走上正道了
[07:15] And I hope someday, 我希望能有一天
[07:16] that path earns me your forgiveness. 这条正道能让我得到你的原谅
[07:42] – Excuse me. Detective beckett? – Yes. -不好意思 贝克特探长吗 -是的
[07:45] You’ve been upgraded to first class. 你已经被升到头等舱了
[07:49] I’m sorry. Excuse me. 对不起 借过
[07:52] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[07:54] Seat 3-C. 座位号3C
[07:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:01] Champagne? 来杯香槟吗
[08:17] Castle, what are you doing? 卡塞尔 你跟来干什么
[08:19] Oh, the studio’s been after me for weeks 制作公司已经催了我几个礼拜了
[08:20] to fly down and do a set visit for the “Heat wave” Movie. 让我飞去电影版《希特热浪》的片场探班
[08:24] Imagine my surprise when I saw your name on the standby list. 看到你名字也在同一架班机上 我惊讶半天呢
[08:27] You cannot be a part of what I’m gonna do out there. 我将要做的事 你不准掺和
[08:30] I thought you were on vacation. 我以为你是去度假呢
[08:31] Castle… 卡塞尔
[08:32] It is one thing for you to follow me when we’re in New York, 在纽约办案 你跟着我是一回事
[08:35] but I am not a cop in L.A. 但我在洛杉矶可不是警察
[08:37] I don’t have any authority or backup. 没有任何职权 也无后援
[08:39] I’ll be your backup. 我来当你的后援
[08:41] Besides, going rogue is kind of my specialty. 再说了 胡搅蛮缠可是我的专长啊
[08:43] Yeah, but subtlety isn’t. 是啊 但你做事从来不懂看人脸色
[08:47] I’m not gonna get rid of you, am I? 我是甩不掉你了 是吧
[08:51] Okay, look… 好吧 听着
[08:53] If we do this together, you have to promise me 如果我们要共事 你一定要向我保证
[08:55] that we’re gonna fly under the radar. 我们一定要低调
[08:57] Of course. 当然了
[09:15] Is this what you call “Under the radar”? 这也叫低调吗
[09:17] In L.A., this baby fits right in. 在洛杉矶 小跑车就是主流啊
[09:19] So what’s our first stop? 我们第一站去哪儿
[09:20] My hotel. It’s on Ventura Blvd. 我的宾馆 在万特乐大道
[09:22] That’s all the way in the Valley. 那要一直到山谷那里
[09:24] How are we supposed to work together if you’re an hour away? 你离我那么远 我们怎么一起行动
[09:26] Castle, we weren’t supposed to work together at all. 卡塞尔 我们完全没必要一起行动
[09:29] Okay, look, 好吧 听着
[09:30] the studio comped me a two-bedroom, four-star suite. 制作公司给我免费提供了一间四星级的双人套房
[09:32] – You just stay with me. – Yeah, right. -你跟着我就行了 -是啊 没错
[09:35] What? You’ll have your own room. 怎么了 你会有自己房间
[09:36] Uh, no. I am not staying with you. 不要 我才不要跟你住一起
[09:38] Ahh. Worried you can’t control yourself when we’re alone? 担心我们孤男寡女 你无法自控吗
[09:42] Actually, it’s not me that I’m worried about. 事实上 我不是担心我自己
[09:44] I assure you, my intentions are pure. 我向你保证 我的动机很纯洁的
[09:54] We’re so happy to have you back, Mr. Castle. 我们很高兴你再次光临 卡塞尔先生
[09:56] I’ve taken the liberty of setting up the suite 我擅自做主把套房布置好了
[09:58] – Just the way you like it. – Thank you. -按您喜欢的样子来的 -谢谢
[10:00] And I’ve schedule a couples massage at 7:00. 我预约了7点钟的双人按摩
[10:03] – Pure, huh? – Uh, Maurice, you can go ahead and cancel that, -很纯洁嘛 -莫瑞斯 你可以把那个取消掉
[10:06] and get rid of the flowers and the champagne. 然后把这些花和香槟撤掉
[10:09] We’re here to work. 我们是来办公事的
[10:10] Very good, sir. 没问题 先生
[10:15] For you. 给你的
[10:17] Thank you, Maurice. 谢谢 莫瑞斯
[10:21] The last time I was here, 上次我来这里的时候
[10:22] I brought this parisian super model so he thought you– 我带了一个巴黎的超模 所以他以为你是…
[10:25] It’s not important. Would you like to choose your room? 那不重要 你想要不要选一下房间
[10:28] No, I’d like to start the investigation. 不用了 我想即刻就着手调查
[10:30] We haven’t even ordered room service yet. 我们还没叫客房服务呢
[10:32] Castle, I’m not here for room service. 卡塞尔 我不是来这享受客房服务的
[10:35] I’m here for justice. 我是来讨回公道的
[10:37] Wow. In L.A. For all of a minute, 哇哦 到洛杉矶还没一分钟
[10:40] and already she’s spouting cheesy movie dialogue. 她已经开始引用恶俗片里的对话了
[10:44] Must be something in the air. 肯定是因为这里的空气
[10:48] This is Royce’s place? 这是罗伊的住址吗
[10:49] This is the address listed on his driver’s license. 这是他驾照上登记的地址
[10:52] Did I miss the part where you told me he was rich? 我怎么不记得你跟我说过他很有钱
[10:54] No. He was barely scraping by. 没有 他也就勉强度日罢了
[10:57] – Yeah? – Yeah, I’m a friend of Mike Royce’s. -谁啊 -我是迈克·罗伊的朋友
[10:59] Come around the back. 到后面来
[11:03] Jerry, I cannot help you out. I’m sorry. 杰瑞 我没法帮你 对不起
[11:05] You gotta go without… 你只能自己
[11:07] I gotta go. 我要挂了
[11:09] – Hello. – Whoa. You’re Gene Simmons. -你好 -你是吉恩·西蒙斯
[11:11] Yeah, I’m that weird guy in Kiss. 是啊 我是Kiss乐队里那个怪胎
[11:13] Yeah, the guy with the long tongue and everything. 是啊 那个长舌头还有其他什么的
[11:14] Hello. Who’s this pretty little lady? 你好啊 这位美女是谁
[11:17] I’m, uh, I’m–I’m detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. 我是 我是纽约警局的凯特·贝克特警探
[11:22] Is Mike in trouble? 迈克惹上什么麻烦了吗
[11:23] – Actually, he was murdered. – Oh, that’s terrible. -事实上 他被谋杀了 -太可怕了
[11:27] How did you know him exactly? 你是怎么认识他的
[11:28] Well, I got into trouble a few months back, 几个月前我有麻烦缠身
[11:30] and Royce helped me out, I helped him, 罗伊帮我解围 作为回报
[11:32] and I’ve been letting him live in my guest house. 我让他住在我的客房
[11:34] So you’re saying, 你是说
[11:35] he was in the business of helping people in trouble? 他专门帮人解决麻烦吗
[11:37] He was pretty good at it. 他做的不错
[11:38] – Was he helping anyone lately? – Well, there was a girl. -最近有谁找他解决麻烦吗 -有个女孩
[11:41] She came by two days ago. Uh, really beautiful, stunning. 她是两天前来的 很正 美艳动人
[11:44] Uh, this girl, do you remember her name? 你还记得那女孩的名字吗
[11:48] You know what? She dropped off a head shot. 她有落下一张大头照
[11:50] If you give me a chance, I’ll go find it. 稍等片刻 我去找找
[11:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:54] This is so weird. 这太诡异了
[11:56] What? 怎么了
[11:58] I’ve dressed up as him for Halloween. 我万圣节扮的就是他
[11:59] Mm. I did, too. 我也是
[12:03] Violet Young, a smoking-hot wannabe starlet 薇罗特·杨 初涉影坛的性感小妞
[12:05] whose only credit is “Slumber Party Zombie”. 她唯一的代表作就是《睡衣派对上的僵尸》
[12:09] What kind of trouble would an actress be in 一个女演员能有什么麻烦
[12:11] that would scare Royce into running? 能把罗伊吓的要跑路
[12:13] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[12:14] Pulling up “Slumber Party Zombie” on Netflix. 上在线影院搜索《睡衣派对上的僵尸》
[12:16] What are you doing? 你干嘛
[12:17] I’m gonna get ahold of Violet’s agency, 我联系下薇罗特的经纪公司
[12:19] see if I can find out where she is. 看能不能找到她
[12:21] – Yo, Ryan, what’s up? – We got lucky. -莱恩 怎么样了 -我们运气不错
[12:23] Kids were tagging that building across from the alley, 孩子们爱在对面大楼里涂鸦乱画
[12:25] so the owner put up a camera. 业主就装了个摄像头
[12:28] There’s our shooter. 凶手现身了
[12:29] You can’t see his face or the license plate number. 他的脸和车牌号都看不到
[12:31] But you can see the driver’s arm. 但能看到司机的手臂
[12:33] A black guy. Ebony to our killer’s ivory. 黑人 正好和我们的杀手黑白配
[12:36] You still got that friend at T.S.A.? 你还有朋友在运输安全管理局吗
[12:37] Yeah, why? 有 怎么了
[12:38] Maybe they’ll share surveillance footage 或许他们会有凶手
[12:39] of the security checkpoint that our shooter went through. 过安检时的监控录像
[12:41] The guy was in town for six hours, right? 这家伙在城里逗留了六小时 对吧
[12:44] There’s a chance that he’s wearing the same clothes 如果他在机场穿的
[12:46] at the airport that he’s wearing in our video. 和录像里的是同一套衣服
[12:48] Which might get us a look at his face. 那样我们就能知道他长什么样子了
[12:52] So Violet’s shooting a commercial at Zenith Studios. 薇罗特在齐尼思摄影棚拍广告
[12:55] No way. That’s where they’re shooting “Heat wave”. 不是吧 那可是拍《希特热浪》的地方
[12:57] Oh, wow. It’s kismet. 真是命中注定
[13:16] Violet’s commercial shoots on stage seven. 薇罗特在七号摄影棚拍广告
[13:18] Rick castle! 里克·卡塞尔
[13:20] I cannot believe we finally got you out here. 真不敢相信 你终于肯来了
[13:23] Tony, you money-grubbing bastard. 托尼 你个抢钱专业户
[13:26] How’s filming? 电影拍的怎么样了
[13:26] You kidding me? It’s awesome, buddy. 开什么玩笑 兄弟 超赞的
[13:27] You keep writing ’em, we’ll keep making ’em. 你写多少 我们就拍多少
[13:29] Tony, I want you to meet Kate Beckett. 托尼 这位是凯特·贝克特
[13:31] This is the inspiration for Nikki Heat. 妮基·希特的人物原型
[13:33] Wow. With your looks, honey, you could be an actress. 美女 你这长相足够当演员了
[13:36] I’m completely comfortable being a cop. 我做警察做得挺开心的
[13:38] I’m gonna go and look for Violet. 我去找薇罗特
[13:39] – It was nice to meet you. – You, too. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[13:41] – She’s hot. – Mm. -她真辣 -是啊
[13:42] No wonder your sex scenes are so steamy. 怪不得书中性爱场面描绘的如此传神
[13:44] So, uh, where’s our Nikki Heat, Natalie Rhodes? 我们的妮基·希特扮演者在哪 纳塔莉·罗兹
[13:48] What? 怎么了
[13:49] Natalie’s having some personal issues. 纳塔莉有点个人问题
[13:52] What kind of personal issues? 什么样的个人问题
[13:53] Let’s just say, there was a slight mix-up with one of her prescriptions 这么说吧 她的药方可能出现了一点混乱
[13:56] She’s in rehab? 她在戒毒吗
[13:57] Hey, you did not hear that from me. 嘿 别说是我说的
[13:58] Oh, there are the actors who play Raley and Ochoa. 这二位是饰演莱利和奥乔亚的演员
[14:00] – Herv, Taylor. – It’s Herval. -霍维和泰勒 -是霍沃才对
[14:02] Yeah, that’s what I said. 对 我就是那么叫的
[14:03] This is your creator–Richard Castle. 这是原著作者 理查德·卡塞尔
[14:05] Yo. Big fan, bro. 哥们 我是你头号粉丝
[14:06] Thanks. I–oh. 谢了 我…
[14:11] I’ve read all your books. 我读过你所有的作品
[14:12] If you have time, I’d love to talk about my motivation. 如果你有时间 我想和你谈谈我的动机
[14:14] What do you mean? 什么意思
[14:14] I mean, what’s my character’s inner life? 我是说 我这个角色的内心世界
[14:17] Why do I do what I do? 我为什么选择这么做
[14:18] Ah. You’re a cop, so it’s your job. 你是个警察 这是你的工作
[14:22] Castle. Violet didn’t show up to work today. 卡塞尔 薇罗特今天没来工作
[14:24] I just talked to her agent. 我刚和她经纪人谈过
[14:25] He said there’s no way she would’ve missed this commercial. 他说她没道理缺席工作
[14:27] This was a huge break for her. 这是她出名的好机会
[14:31] I’ve got her address. 我要了她的地址
[14:33] You think she’s in trouble? 你觉得她有麻烦了
[14:34] Yeah, or worse. 嗯 有可能更糟
[14:36] – You guys on the job? – Yeah, yeah. -你们在办案吗 -没错
[14:41] You guys look great. 你们看起来很有范儿
[14:45] That is just creepy. 他们太诡异了
[14:46] Totally. 没错
[14:52] Hola, chica. 你好 美女
[14:54] What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[14:56] I was in the neighborhood. 我刚在附近经过
[14:59] I thought I’d stop by and see if those bullets 顺便来看看你从罗伊体内取出的子弹
[15:01] you pulled out of Royce were ready to go over to ballistics. 是否可以进行弹道分析了
[15:03] I got a friend there who will make sure they get processed right away. 我那儿有熟人可以保证立刻做分析
[15:09] Mm. Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. 等等 等一下
[15:11] Is your “friend” that top-heavy tramp in reception? 你说的”朋友” 是接待处那个大胸贱人吗
[15:15] Hmm? What? 你说什么
[15:16] I–you know I only have eyes for you. I don’t even– 我…我的眼里只有你 我甚至都不…
[15:18] Mm-hmm. And you know I have easy access to sharp objects. 我手边锋利的东西很多
[15:25] What the hell? 见鬼了
[15:30] Are those the bullets? 这是那些子弹吗
[15:31] Yeah. They’re dissolving. 是啊 它们竟然在溶解
[15:35] I mean, ice bullets I’ve heard of. 我只听过冰做的子弹
[15:37] but dissolving bullets? 但是能溶解的子弹也太扯了吧
[15:39] Violet? Violet Young? 薇罗特 薇罗特·杨
[15:41] You’d think somebody on my conspiracy web sites 如果真有溶解子弹 我那”阴谋论网站”上的粉丝
[15:43] would’ve mentioned them. 一定会提到的
[15:46] I don’t think Violet’s home. 我觉得薇罗特不在家
[15:47] Yeah. 是啊
[15:55] You sure this is okay? 这样做好吗
[15:57] No, it is not okay. 不好 当然不好
[15:59] It is actually, completely… 实际上是 完全
[16:03] illegal. 违法的
[16:05] Hello? 有人吗
[16:08] Violet? 薇罗特
[16:09] I don’t smell a dead body. 我没闻到尸臭味啊
[16:17] She’s not here. 她不在家
[16:17] No, she’s not. She’s in New York. 是不在 她在纽约呢
[16:20] 215号航班 早七点
[16:22] This was Royce’s flight. 罗伊也是同一趟航班啊
[16:24] Okay, so they flew together. 这么说他们是一起飞去纽约的
[16:25] He probably knew that they were in trouble 他可能知道他们俩有麻烦了
[16:28] and he tried to protect her by taking her to New York. 他为了保护她 带她去纽约避难
[16:33] Protect her from what? 是谁找她麻烦呢
[16:35] Maybe from this? 这个吗
[16:37] Surveillance photos? 监视照片
[16:38] What would she be doing with surveillance photos? 她怎么会有监视照片呢
[16:40] Maybe Royce was doing some kind of P.I. work for her. 可能罗伊是她雇佣的私家侦探什么的
[16:44] The building this guy is coming out of looks familiar. 这人走出来的建筑好眼熟啊
[16:46] She has articles on corgis, on surfing, wine tasting. 她收集了有关柯基犬 冲浪和品酒的文章
[16:51] How does any of this add up? 这都哪跟哪啊
[16:53] Maybe she was researching a role. 她可能是在为一个角色做调研呢
[16:55] And what role would that be? 那会是什么角色啊
[16:56] And what does any of it have to do with Royce? 而这些跟罗伊又有什么关系呢
[16:58] The power of… sound… compels you… 声音的力量强迫你
[17:10] Ccops. Cops. Cops. 条子 条子 条子
[17:12] Photo.. Okay. 拍张照 好了
[17:15] Okay, go. 搞定 走
[17:18] L.A.P.D.! 洛杉矶警局
[17:20] Don’t move. 别动
[17:33] Thanks. Afternoon. 谢谢 下午好
[17:36] Kyle Seeger, robbery-homicide. 凯尔·席格 劫案凶杀组
[17:38] Look, Kyle, this is a misunderstanding… 凯尔 这是个误会
[17:40] Meaning you didn’t pick the lock 你是说你没撬锁
[17:41] – or illegally enter this house? – Meaning she’s NYPD. -也没非法闯入民宅吗 -她是说她是纽约警局的
[17:45] I know who you are, detective. 我知道你是谁 探长
[17:47] And while I can appreciate your loss, 我理解你痛失挚友
[17:49] I can’t have you and your offbeat sidekick 但你不能带着你不着调的跟班
[17:51] running around my town committing felonies 在我的地盘肆意妄为 犯下重罪
[17:53] in some misguided quest for justice. 以非法的方式寻求正义
[17:55] Are-are you arresting us? 你是要逮捕我们吗
[17:57] Oh, much worse. 比那个严重
[17:58] Somebody wants to have a word with you. 有人想跟你说句话
[18:01] You’re on speaker, sir. 我开免提了 长官
[18:03] Breaking into people’s houses, 私闯民宅
[18:04] that’s your idea of a vacation, Beckett? 你就这么度假的吗 贝克特
[18:06] – Sir. I can explain. I was… – No, you cannot. -长官 听我解释 我 -不 免开尊口
[18:09] What you can do is get your ass on the next plane out. 你能做的 就是搭下班飞机立马给我回来
[18:11] Uh, we have a dinner reservation at Spago. 我们在斯芭果餐厅预订了晚餐
[18:13] Is the morning okay? 早上再走行吗
[18:14] Oh, this is all a big joke to you, isn’t it, Castle? 你觉得这事很好笑是不是 卡塞尔
[18:16] But when Beckett is working mall security, 等贝克特被贬去做超市保安时
[18:18] I guess following her around isn’t gonna have quite the same allure. 做她的跟屁虫就不那么诱人了吧
[18:21] Both of you, come home now. 你们俩 马上回来
[18:28] That was awkward. 挺尴尬的啊
[18:29] You know, unless there’s something else, 要是没有别的事
[18:31] I think we should go now. 我们就走了
[18:35] Hey, one last thing. Did you find what you were looking for? 还有一件事 你们找到要找的东西了吗
[18:39] Wrong house. 找错房了
[18:41] Welcome to L.A., detective. Now go home. 欢迎来洛杉矶一游 探长 现在打道回府吧
[18:44] – Would Montgomery really fire you? – Yeah. -蒙哥马利真会开了你吗 -会的
[18:46] – So we’re going back to New York. – Hell, no. -那我们要回纽约了 -才不呢
[18:53] Detective Ryan. 莱恩警探
[18:54] Hey, it’s me. Can you talk? 是我 说话方便吗
[18:56] Yeah, but Montgomery is seriously fired up. 方便 但是蒙哥马利真的很火大
[18:59] Yeah, I know. Look, I need a favor from you, 我知道 我需要你帮个忙
[19:01] but you can feel free to say no. 不过你也可以拒绝我
[19:02] Oh, come on. Whatever it is, I’m saying yes. 少来了 不管什么我都帮
[19:04] Okay, great. Thanks. 太好了 谢谢
[19:05] We think that Royce had company when he traveled to New York. 我们认为有人跟随罗恩一起前往纽约的
[19:07] Her name is Violet Young. 她叫薇罗特·杨
[19:09] We think whatever trouble he was into, she was involved somehow. 我们认为他遇上的麻烦 她也被卷入其中
[19:11] – You think she’s still in town? – Unless McCauley got to her first. -你觉得她还在这吗 -除非麦考利先找到她了
[19:14] Her head shot lists an acting school in New York. 她肖像照片后面写着一家纽约的艺校
[19:17] She might have friends out there. 她可能在那里有朋友
[19:18] Can you see if she contacted any of them? 你能去查查她有没有跟那里的人联络吗
[19:20] You got it. I’ll keep you posted. 好的 我随时通知你进展
[19:21] Great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[19:23] Uh, Esposito’s got something. Beckett, line two. 埃斯波西托查到点东西 贝克特 二号线
[19:28] ‘Sup, girl? How’s the weather in your world? 还好吗 美女 你的世界天气如何啊
[19:31] Sunny, chance of ass kicking. What do you got? 阳光明媚 爽的很呢 你查到什么了
[19:32] A photo of our killer, courtesy of T.S.A. 凶手的照片 运输安全管理局帮忙找到的
[19:35] I’m shooting it over to you now. 我现在就给你发过去
[19:44] And that’s Neel McCauley? 这就是尼尔·麦考利吗
[19:45] Well, whoever he is, he wore the exact same clothes at J.F.K. 不管他是谁 他在肯尼迪机场穿的衣服
[19:48] as he did in that alley. That’s how we got him. 和小巷摄像头拍到的一样 我们就是这么找到他的
[19:51] Okay, look, this is a long shot, but run facial recognition 好吧 虽然不太可能 但是在联邦和本地
[19:53] – through the federal and local databases. – You got it. -资料库里用面部识别系统查查他 -好的
[19:57] – I found him. – Neel McCauley? -我找到他了 -尼尔·麦考利吗
[19:59] No. The mystery man from the photo in Violet’s place. 不是 薇罗特家里照片上那个神秘男子
[20:01] I realized where I’d seen that building he was coming out of before. 我想起在哪儿见过他背后那栋建筑物了
[20:04] It was the bad guys’ headquarters in “Primal Fury: Primal Vengeance.” 是《原始狂怒: 原始复仇》里的坏蛋总部
[20:08] So did a little internet search, and bam, 所以我上网搜索了一下 然后发现
[20:10] said the lady, found it’s the home of Kelvin North America. 那是”北美凯文”的总部
[20:12] Some kind of R&D facility. 搞研发的机构
[20:14] The chief executive officer is Charles Kelvin. 行政总裁是查尔斯·凯文
[20:16] Guess what his hobbies are. 猜猜他喜好什么
[20:18] “Wine, corgis and surfing.” Violet was studying him. 红酒 柯基犬和冲浪 薇罗特在研究他
[20:25] Mr. Kelvin! 凯文先生
[20:26] Mr. Kelvin. 凯文先生
[20:28] Your assistant said that we could find you here. 你助理说我们在这里可以找到你
[20:30] This is my surf hour. 现在是我的冲浪时间
[20:31] So whatever you have to say, it can wait till I’m done. 所以不管你有什么事情 等我冲浪回来再说
[20:33] No, it can’t. I’m Detective Kate Beckett. 不能等 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[20:35] This is Richard Castle. Do you recognize this woman? 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 你认识这个女人吗
[20:38] Sure. 认识
[20:41] I met her in line for coffee last Friday, asked her out. 上周五买咖啡排队时遇到了她 我约了她
[20:44] Thought the date was going well till she went to the bathroom 我以为约会进展不错 直到她去了洗手间
[20:46] and never came back. What’s this all about anyways? 再就没回来 问这个干什么
[20:49] Something happen to her? 她出事了吗
[20:50] Does this recording mean anything to you? 这段录音是怎么回事
[20:52] The power of… sound… compels you– 声音的力量强迫你
[20:54] – Isn’t that your voice? – That bitch. -这不是你的声音吗 -那个贱人
[20:56] What does that mean? 什么意思
[20:57] That phrase is the key to our high security vault. 那句是我们高端保险库的密码
[20:59] Violet must have pieced it together 薇罗特一定是在和我约会时
[21:00] from words I said during the date. 录下了我的话然后将其拼凑在一起
[21:01] I gotta get back to the office. 我得回办公室了
[21:05] No. 不
[21:07] – They’re gone. – What was in here? -都不见了 -这里原来有什么
[21:09] That’s proprietary information. 那是保密信息
[21:12] A bullet? 一颗子弹
[21:13] I’m guessing it dissolves. 我猜这颗是可溶解的
[21:16] How do you know about those? 你怎么知道的
[21:17] – They were used in a murder. – God. -子弹被用在谋杀案中 -上帝啊
[21:20] We created them to try to land a defense contract 我们研制出这些子弹是为了拿下
[21:22] in ultralight ammunition. 轻型弹药的国防合约
[21:24] The dissolving property was a complete accident. 这种可溶解属性完全是意外
[21:26] Unfortunately, it rendered the bullets useless to the military. 不幸的是 这使得该子弹对军方毫无用处
[21:28] Yeah, but valuable to someone else. 是啊 但对有些人来说却大有用处
[21:32] Now how the hell did this happen? 这他妈的到底是怎么发生的
[21:36] – Good news on Violet. – You found her? -有关于薇罗特的好消息 -你找到她了吗
[21:39] Uh… not that good, but she is alive. 没那么好 但她还活着
[21:41] Or at least she was last night. 至少昨晚她还活着
[21:43] Tracked down an ex of hers 找到她的某位前男友
[21:44] who said she showed up on his doorstep, scared out of her mind, 说她昨天出现在他门前 一副吓傻的样子
[21:46] told him she had come out from L.A. with Royce, 说她和罗伊刚从洛杉矶回来
[21:48] but he had disappeared, so the ex let her stay the night. 但是罗伊失踪了 所以前男友就留她过了夜
[21:51] Next morning, Violet was gone, so was his wallet. 第二天早上薇罗特不见了 他钱包也不见了
[21:54] He know where she was headed? 他知道她去哪了吗
[21:56] Uh, no, but two hours later, 不 但是两小时后
[21:57] a large African-American gentleman 一位壮硕 喜欢痛扁别人腰部的
[21:58] with a fondness for kidney punches showed up 非裔美国男子出现在他家
[22:00] and asked that very same question. 问了一模一样的问题
[22:01] The driver who picked up McCauley. 接麦考利的那个司机
[22:02] That’s what I was thinking. 英雄所见略同
[22:04] Worked the ex over pretty good, too. 把前男友揍得很惨啊
[22:05] Let’s get him with a sketch artist. 让他跟素描师合作画头像吧
[22:06] Way ahead of you, bro. 兄弟 早就想到了
[22:10] Looks like we’re not the only ones hunting for Violet. 看来不只是我们在找薇罗特
[22:14] Picture this– a gullible young actress, 想象一下 一个年轻天真女演员
[22:16] desperate to make a name for herself. 极度渴望成名
[22:18] She meets our mastermind at a club. 她在一家俱乐部遇到了该案主谋
[22:22] He needs a pretty girl to help him get the voice code. 他需要一个漂亮姑娘帮他拿到声音密码
[22:26] He tells Violet he’s a producer, promises to make her famous 他告诉薇罗特他是一个制作人并保证
[22:28] if she helps him play a practical joke on a friend. 只要帮他对朋友搞个恶作剧就会让她出名
[22:31] She doesn’t even realize 她直到事后才意识到
[22:32] that she’s participating in a crime until afterwards. 她参与了犯罪
[22:34] She can’t call the cops, so she contacts Royce. 她不能报警 所以她找到了罗伊
[22:37] But then our Mr. McCauley finds out. 但是随后麦考利先生发现了
[22:38] And Royce tries to change the game. 罗伊试图扭转局面
[22:40] He goes to New York– home field advantage. 他去了纽约 占据地利优势
[22:44] Classic. Classic Royce. 典型的 典型的罗伊作风
[22:50] I was so in awe of him, Castle. 卡塞尔 我第一次见到他时
[22:53] When I first met him. 我太敬畏他了
[22:55] I just hung on his every word. 我牢牢记住他说的每一个字
[22:58] And then later, I realized, 之后 我意识到
[22:59] he was just making up stories to mess with me. 他只不过是编故事糊弄我
[23:08] I can’t believe that I’m never gonna see him again. 我不敢相信 我再也见不到他了
[23:17] You know what I thought when I first met you? 你知道第一次见到你时我怎么想吗
[23:20] Hmm? 什么
[23:24] That you were a mystery I was never gonna solve. 你是我永远无法解读的谜题
[23:30] Even now, 即使是现在
[23:32] after spending all this time with you, 和你朝夕相处
[23:34] I’m… 我
[23:37] I’m still amazed 我还是惊叹于
[23:38] at the depths of your strength, 你深邃的精神力量
[23:41] your heart… 你的心
[23:45] and your hotness. 还有你的性感
[23:47] You’re not so bad yourself, Castle. 你也不赖 卡塞尔
[24:04] I should go. It’s late. 我该回屋了 很晚了
[24:06] Good night. 晚安
[24:10] Kate. 凯特
[24:12] Good night, Castle. 晚安 卡塞尔
[25:14] Somebody’s up early. 某人起得真早
[25:17] What, did you pack a murder board? 怎么 你连谋杀板都带来了吗
[25:19] Concierge. 礼宾部送上来的
[25:20] Called down, and then minutes later, voila. 打了个电话 十分钟就送来了
[25:22] – Oh, Maurice is amazing, isn’t he? – Yeah. -莫瑞斯真不错啊 是吧 -确实
[25:25] I bet if I ordered the Ark of the Covenant, he’d come through. 我打赌就算我要个约柜 他也能搞定
[25:27] Wouldn’t you be afraid to open it? 你不敢打开吧
[25:29] No. It only melts nazis. 敢啊 它只会消灭纳粹分子
[25:31] Is that, uh, Kelvin North America? 那是北美凯文的平面结构图吗
[25:33] Yeah, I’m trying to figure out this heist. 我正琢磨这起劫案呢
[25:34] Kelvin said that the last time that vault was accessed 凯文说最后一次有人进入保险库是在
[25:37] 11:46 Tuesday night. 周二晚上11点46分
[25:39] Well, that must be when our thieves 那一定就是劫匪
[25:40] stole the high-tech ammo. 偷走高科技弹药的时候
[25:42] 800 pounds worth, 重达800磅[约363公斤]
[25:43] and they would’ve had to take it out the loading dock. 他们必须把弹药运到货车卸货处
[25:44] But that guard station there, 但那有个保安值班处
[25:47] I remember seeing that when we went in. 我们进去的时候 我记得看见过
[25:48] There’s no way they could get all that ammo past him 除非有内鬼 要不他们根本不可能
[25:51] – without a little insider help. – Exactly. -把弹药运出去 -没错
[25:53] So I called the security company, and they said that 所以我询问了保安公司 他们说
[25:55] the only guard that was stationed at the loading bay 那天晚上在货车卸货处值班的
[25:57] that night was some guy named Reggie Walsh. 只有一个叫雷吉·维尔士的人
[25:59] I feel the plot about to thicken. 我觉得案情越发扑朔迷离了
[26:02] Yes, he asked to be reassigned the next day. 是的 他昨天主动辞职了
[26:05] Are you expecting anyone? 你约了人吗
[26:07] No. 没有
[26:07] Hey, wait, wait, wait. Wait. 等等 慢着
[26:22] Detective Seeger. 席格探长
[26:24] – Mr. Castle. – Do come in. -卡塞尔先生 -请进
[26:28] Wow. Nice digs. 你们的房间不赖嘛
[26:31] It sure pays to travel with a best-selling author, huh? 同畅销书作家出游 真是福利颇多啊
[26:35] Seeger, if you’re here to drive us to the airport, 席格 如果你是来送我们去机场的
[26:37] We’re not packed yet. 很遗憾我们还没收拾行李呢
[26:38] I’m here because a report crossed my desk about a theft 我来这是因为一份报告出现在了我的办公桌上
[26:42] at Kelvin North America. 关于北美凯文盗窃案的
[26:43] Your names jumped out at me. 我的脑海里立刻浮现了你们的名字
[26:46] Now tell me, what does the theft of high-tech bullets 老实交代吧 这起高科技子弹失窃案
[26:48] have to do with your murder investigation? 跟你们调查的谋杀案有什么联系
[26:50] We’re not investigating a murder anymore, remember? 我们不再调查谋杀案了 不记得了吗
[26:53] We’re off the case. 我们被调离了
[26:54] Are we gonna do that dance? 跟我打马虎眼吗
[26:56] Look, we don’t know any more about that theft than you do. 关于那起失窃案 我们掌握的情况不比你多
[27:01] But if we stumble across something 但如果我们在去机场的路上
[27:02] on our way to the airport, we’ll be sure and let you know. 发现了什么线索的话 一定会马上通知你
[27:05] See that you do. 就这么办吧
[27:09] Detective. 探长
[27:10] Good-bye. 慢走
[27:14] Are you sure it’s such a good idea, cutting him out? 你确定隐瞒他是个好主意吗
[27:16] He might be able to help us. 他有可能助我们一臂之力
[27:17] Castle, the only thing Seeger cares about is that robbery, 卡塞尔 席格只在乎那起失窃案
[27:20] not Royce’s murder. 根本不关心罗伊的谋杀案
[27:21] What we need to do is question that guard–Reggie Walsh. 我们要做的是去盘问那个保安 雷吉·维尔士
[27:24] How? You’re not a cop here, remember? 怎么问 你在这根本无法行使警察的权力
[27:28] Reggie doesn’t need to know that. 雷吉又不知道
[27:36] Like I told you, I don’t know anything about a robbery. 我已经说过了 我对盗窃案一无所知
[27:38] Gimme a break, Reggie. You’re lying. 得了吧 雷吉 你在撒谎
[27:40] You’re a punk. 你这无赖
[27:41] A dirty skell. A low-down, rat bastard– 下流的混蛋 卑鄙的鼠辈
[27:44] Easy, guys. 伙计们 冷静点
[27:45] Yeah, I-I mean, we all wear the uniform, right? 对啊 我们都是穿警服的 不是吗
[27:48] Yeah, I just hope yours makes you look good on TV. 是啊 希望你的警服上电视的时候好看点
[27:51] What are you talking about? 你什么意思
[27:52] The news cameras outside of the precinct. 因为分局外的新闻媒体
[27:54] They just love a good perp walk, Reggie. 他们就喜欢捕捉嫌疑人被警察铐走的画面
[27:56] And if you’re mixed up with this, I’m sure 如果你卷了进来
[27:58] you wouldn’t want to be seen talking to the cops. 我担保你一定不想被人目睹跟警察说话
[28:00] So as a courtesy, 因此出于尊重
[28:03] I am going to let you cover up with my jacket. 我决定用外套让你遮盖一下
[28:12] I wouldn’t take it off before we get into the interview room. 等我们到了审讯室 再把外套拿下来
[28:14] There might be reporters on the inside. 因为里面可能会有记者
[28:16] Okay. 好吧
[28:20] You’re a security guard, Reggie. 雷吉 你是个保安
[28:22] In prison, you’re the lowest of the low. 在监狱里 你是最受压迫的阶层
[28:27] I-I thought that was child molesters. 我还以为是那些娈童的变态
[28:32] Dude, security guard. 老兄 你可是个保安啊
[28:35] And you know what they do to guys like you in Lompoc. 你是知道在隆波克他们怎么收拾你这类人的
[28:38] No. 不知道
[28:39] What? That’s… This is a latte. 什么 这是一杯拿铁
[28:41] Okay, I drink Chai Tea lattes. 我只喝柴茶拿铁
[28:43] How long do you have to work for me 你究竟要跟我工作多久
[28:45] until you get that right? Huh? Or maybe– 才能长记性 或者
[28:46] Come on, Reggie. 老实交代 雷吉
[28:47] We know you were at the loading bay that night. 我们都知道那晚你就在货车卸货处
[28:49] All right. Um… 好吧 呃…
[28:52] These two guys came to me. 有两个人找上我
[28:54] Offered me 500 bucks to take a cigarette break at midnight. 出价500块要我在午夜的时候出去抽根烟
[28:57] The only reason I went along is because saying no 我之所以答应下来 是因为
[29:00] didn’t really seem like an option. 拒绝的话没有好下场
[29:02] Are these the men? 是这些人吗
[29:04] Yeah. Yeah. 是 就是他们
[29:06] – Did they give you their names? – No. -他们告知你他们的名字了吗 -没有
[29:08] Oh, but, uh, when they were walking away, 我想起来了 他们离开的时候
[29:10] the black guy called the other guy Ganz. 那个黑人称呼他的同伙甘斯
[29:14] All right, guys. Thanks very much. 结束了 伙计们 谢谢大家
[29:15] – We’re done with the room. – Open-do! -这屋我们用完了 -开门喽
[29:20] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[29:22] Welcome to Hollywood. 欢迎光临好莱坞
[29:24] Great scene, Ricky. 里克 这场戏绝了
[29:25] You said she was a star, and that’s right. 你说她是明星级的 一点不假
[29:28] Does this mean I can leave? 我能离开了吗
[29:30] His name is Russell Ganz. Suspected of pulling off 他叫拉塞尔·甘斯 在过去五年间
[29:32] several high-profile heists during the last five years, 有好几起人尽皆知的劫案都出自他手
[29:34] including the theft 其中包括
[29:35] of military-grade circuit boards in 2009. 2009年一起军用级电路板失窃案
[29:38] Ganz is very smart and very violent. 甘斯非常有手段并且十分残暴
[29:41] His multimillion-dollar scores have allowed him 他数百万美元的劫案使得他
[29:43] to live like royalty– fast cars, hot women. 过着皇族般的生活 坐拥香车美人
[29:45] Dissolving bullets would be worth a fortune 如果找对了买家 比如黑帮或毒枭
[29:47] for the right buyer, like a gang or a drug cartel. 溶解型子弹能卖一大笔钱
[29:50] Do we have an L.A. address for Ganz or any known associates? 甘斯在洛杉矶有地址或熟人吗
[29:54] Uh, negative on the address. 找不到地址
[29:55] And it looks like most of his friends are incarcerated. 而且他的朋友大部分都在坐牢
[29:58] Wait. Yeah, here’s one that’s not. Donald Mannis. 等等 有一个不是 唐纳德·曼尼斯
[30:01] He looks exactly like the guy hunting Violet. 他好像正是追踪薇罗特的那个人
[30:03] Okay, Mannis might lead us to Ganz, 曼尼斯也许能让我们找到甘斯
[30:05] so let’s get his photo to all the troops. 把他的照片传给各路人马
[30:07] Got it. I’ll get back to you. 明白 等下再联系
[30:09] We gotta find Ganz fast. 我们得快点找到甘斯
[30:11] Once he fences those bullets, he’s gonna disappear. 他一旦将那些子弹脱手 就会人间蒸发
[30:13] Don’t worry. The guy likes the perks of wealth? 别担心 这家伙不是爱享受吗
[30:16] I know just the guy to help us find him. 有个人正好可以帮我们找到他
[30:18] Oh, Mr. Ganz is well-known within my network. 甘斯先生在我们圈子非常有名
[30:20] He’s a frequent guest at our city’s five-star hotels. 他是这个城市五星级酒店的常客
[30:23] Do you actually know where he is? 知道他现在的确切位置吗
[30:24] At a poolside cabana at the eastway. 在东路一个游泳池边的小屋
[30:27] He enjoys being surrounded by beautiful women 打电话谈生意的时候
[30:28] as he conducts business on the phone, which, 他喜欢被美女围绕着
[30:30] according to a poolside waiter, he’s doing as we speak. 据泳池边一个服务生所说 他正在做这个
[30:33] Maurice, thank you very much. You never fail to amaze. 莫瑞斯 非常感谢 你总给我惊喜
[30:36] My pleasure, sir, ma’am. 不客气 先生 女士
[30:41] Okay, so if Ganz is doing business poolside, 如果甘斯正在游泳池边谈生意
[30:43] He’s probably trying to find a buyer for those bullets. 那他可能正在寻找子弹的买家
[30:46] And if I can put him with those bullets, 如果我能证明子弹是他偷的
[30:47] I can prove he killed Royce. 我就能证明他杀了罗伊
[30:48] Well, don’t you think it’s time we called the L.A.P.D.? 你不觉得现在该通知洛杉矶警局了吗
[30:52] I think I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[31:09] It’s time for a celebration. 可以庆功了
[31:11] Set it up for tonight, will you, Max? 今晚安排下吧 麦克斯
[31:13] Yes, sir. 好的
[31:56] I appreciate a woman who knows how to make an entrance. 我很欣赏懂得闪耀登场的女人
[32:00] You staying at the hotel? 你住在这个酒店吗
[32:01] – No, I’m meeting someone. – Business or pleasure? -不 我来见个人 -出差还是度假
[32:05] Hopefully a bit of both… 最好兼而有之
[32:08] Mr. Ganz. 甘斯先生
[32:10] I’m Lola Black. Please sit. 我叫罗拉·布莱克 请坐
[32:17] What can I do for you, Ms. Black? 我能为你做点什么 布莱克小姐
[32:19] I represent a small but powerful group 我受托于一个规模小却强有力的
[32:21] of Colombian business interests, 哥伦比亚商业集团
[32:24] and they understand that you’re in possession of some… 他们得知你有一些
[32:27] unique merchandise. 特殊商品
[32:31] I’m afraid you’ve got me confused with someone else. 恐怕你认错人了
[32:33] Oh, I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[32:35] That business in New York, that ex-cop? 纽约的那单生意 那个前警察
[32:37] It was a very effective product demonstration. 是个很有效的产品展示
[32:41] My offer is serious, and my clients 我出实价 而且我的客户
[32:42] are not accustomed to hearing the words “No.” 也不习惯听人说不
[32:47] Well… The bidding on that particular item 关于那个特殊商品的竞价
[32:50] closed about 20 minutes ago. 二十分钟前已经结束了
[32:52] Better luck next time. 祝你下次好运
[32:53] Wait, uh… 等等
[32:56] $2 million. 二百万
[32:58] I-I can have it here within an hour. 我可以一小时内拿来
[33:04] I’m impressed, actually, the way you lured me in. 说实话 我很佩服你的美人计
[33:08] You had me guessing there for a second. 差点让我上钩
[33:10] – What’s that supposed to mean? – It means you’re a cop. -这话什么意思 -意思是你是个条子
[33:13] You’re the hottest thing I’ve seen 你是我这么久以来见过的
[33:14] come out of major crimes in quite some time. 重案组警察里最性感的
[33:16] But you’re a little too eager, a little green. 但你有点心太急 有点嫩
[33:21] Nice meeting you, Lola. 幸会 罗拉
[33:27] oh, god, Castle. 天啊 卡塞尔
[33:33] So what happened? 出什么事了
[33:35] Ow! I was trying to keep him from seeing you, 我试图不让他看见你
[33:36] and so I pushed too hard, and he made me. 结果逼得太紧 被他识破了
[33:38] He called me green, Castle. What the hell were you doing? 他说我嫩 卡塞尔你到底在干嘛
[33:41] I saw his phone in the cabana. 我看到他的手机在小屋
[33:42] – I thought it was worth the risk. – You took his phone? -心想值得冒个险 -你拿了他的手机吗
[33:44] No! No, I took a picture of his recent call list. 没有 我把他最近的通话记录拍下来了
[33:47] What? Where is it? 什么 在哪儿
[33:48] – Don’t–don’t poke me. – Poke you? I want to kiss you. -别戳我 -戳你干嘛 想亲你呢
[33:52] Okay, we need to run down these numbers, 我们得查查这些号码
[33:53] see if we can trace one of them to Ganz’s buyer. 看看这里面有没有甘斯的买家
[33:55] Okay, now can we call Seeger? 那现在可以打电话给席格了吗
[34:00] Gentlemen, where are we with Violet Young? 先生们 薇罗特·杨找的怎样了
[34:03] I just got off the phone with her mother. 我刚跟他母亲通完电话
[34:04] She said she remembers Violet having a roommate 她说薇罗特有个室友
[34:06] who lives near Canal Street. 住在运河街附近
[34:07] Yeah, we’re gonna head over there 我们正准备去那儿
[34:08] and see if Violet reached out to her. 看看薇罗特是否找过她
[34:10] – Well, let me know. – Yeah, right. -有消息通知我 -好
[34:11] Hey, you heard from Beckett? 有贝克特的消息吗
[34:15] -No, sir. – Yeah, me neither. -没有 -我也没有
[34:17] She’s not answering her cell. 她一直不接电话
[34:19] Maybe she’s airborne. 她可能在飞机上
[34:21] Uh-huh. Yeah, that would explain her phone being turned off. 是啊 难怪手机关机了
[34:24] You know, I’m trying to decide who is the worse liar, 我想琢磨你俩谁是最蹩脚的骗子
[34:29] him or you. 你还是他
[34:33] Go find Violet Young. 去找薇罗特·杨吧
[34:34] Help beckett put this thing to bed, all right? 帮贝克特好好解决这事 好吗
[34:36] – Yes, sir. – Right on. -遵命 -这就行动
[34:45] -Hey, Detective see– – Hey. -你好 席格警… -打住
[34:48] You run wild in my city, then you call me for a favor? 你在我的地盘上撒野 还叫我帮忙吗
[34:51] You got a lot of nerve, detective. I’ll give you that. 我得说探长 你真有种
[34:52] Hey, we’re trying to get a vicious criminal off of your streets. 我们是在帮你斩奸除恶
[34:55] Hey, can I interest you in one of these robes? 有兴趣收下这个浴袍吗
[34:57] Before you say no, feel how soft this is. 在你拒绝之前 感受一下这有多柔软
[34:58] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[35:00] Look, we’re all on the same team now, 我们现在目标一致
[35:02] so why don’t we just get this done with? 为什么一口气解决这案子
[35:03] As long as it gets done my way. 得按我的方式才行
[35:05] Fine. What do you got? 没问题 你查出什么了
[35:08] Well, Ganz’s phone is a burner, 甘斯使用的是一次性电话
[35:09] and so are most of the numbers he called. 大部分他拨通的号码也是
[35:11] Which means you didn’t get the buyer’s I.D. 就是说查不到买家身份
[35:13] We did manage to trace 我们跟踪到了
[35:14] one of the burners he called to new york city. 其中一通打给纽约的电话
[35:16] Mannis. That’s Ganz’s partner. 曼尼斯 他是甘斯的同伙
[35:18] I bet Ganz was calling to ask 我打赌甘斯打给他是要问
[35:19] why the hell Violet Young was still alive. 为什么薇罗特·杨还活着
[35:20] Did you happen to get a location on Mannis’ phone? 你查到曼尼斯的地址了吗
[35:21] Just that it’s in Manhattan. 只知道在曼哈顿
[35:23] Okay. So let’s call him, rile him up a bit. 好的 我们打过去激怒他
[35:25] Rile him up how? 怎么激怒他
[35:26] I’ll tell him I met Ganz. 我告诉他我见过甘斯了
[35:27] Ganz was gonna cut him out of the deal. 甘斯将不会给他分成
[35:29] – Mannis wasn’t pulling his weight. – Mannis gets pissed, -曼尼斯事情没办到位 -曼尼斯一生气
[35:31] he calls Ganz, maybe one of them 打给甘斯 或许他们其中一个
[35:33] lets something slip about the 会不小心说出
[35:34] – location of the exchange. – And we’ll be listening. -交易的地点 -我们就会听到了
[35:36] Good. I’ll try and get a warrant. 很好 我去申请授权令
[35:42] You’re a hard girl to find, Violet. 你真难找 薇罗特
[35:44] I know it was wrong to run, 我知道逃跑是不对的
[35:45] but I was afraid to go to the cops. 但我害怕去自首
[35:48] I never meant for Royce to get hurt. 我从没想过会连累到罗伊
[35:52] Well, let’s just get back to the station, Violet. 我们回局里吧 薇罗特
[35:53] – We can work it out, all right? – Let’s go. -我们可以协商一下 好吗 -走吧
[35:59] Gun! 有枪
[36:00] Down! Down! Down! 趴下 趴下 趴下
[36:04] You okay? 你还好吗
[36:05] – Yeah. You? – Yeah. -是的 你呢 -没事
[36:07] – You okay? – Yeah. -你呢 -我没事
[36:08] Wait right here, all right? 在这里等着 好吗
[36:17] Esposito? 埃斯波西托
[36:19] Beckett? 贝克特
[36:20] Are you with Mannis? 你和曼尼斯在一起吗
[36:21] Yeah. I just shot him. 是的 我射伤了他
[36:23] Why are you calling him? 你打给他做什么
[36:24] Look, we need to know where and when 我们要知道甘斯倒卖子弹的
[36:26] Ganz is selling those bullets. 时间地点
[36:27] Don, where’s the deal going down? 唐 交易在哪里进行
[36:31] – I’m hit man. Call an ambulance. – Well, my partner’s on that. -我受伤了 叫救护车 -我的搭档正在处理
[36:34] 9-1–what– what come after that one? 9-1 然后是什么呢
[36:37] – I’m in pain here, man! – It’s over, Mannis. -我很痛 伙计 -你完蛋了 曼尼斯
[36:40] If you give us the meet location, 如果你把交易地点告诉我们
[36:41] I’ll tell the D.A. in L.A. that you cooperated. 我会跟洛杉矶的地检官说你很合作
[36:47] Aah! I’ll tell you. 好吧 我告诉你
[36:49] Santa Monica pier! 6:00! 六点钟在圣塔莫妮卡码头
[36:51] – Now call an ambulance! – Who shot Royce? -快叫救护车 -是谁杀了罗伊
[36:54] It was Ganz. 是甘斯
[37:00] – You get that? – Yeah, we got it. Thanks. -听到了吗 -是的 都听到了 谢谢
[37:03] Gotta get to Santa Monica pier. 得赶去圣塔莫妮卡码头
[37:04] It’s quarter of 6:00 now. 还差一刻就到六点了
[37:06] This is gonna be our last chance to get Ganz. 这是我们逮捕甘斯的最后机会
[37:08] Okay. Let’s roll. 好的 出发吧
[37:45] L.A.P.D. Freeze. 洛杉矶警局 不许动
[37:47] Put the case down. Put the case down. 把箱子放下 把箱子放下
[37:50] Get hands behind your head. 双手抱头
[37:53] You in the van! Police. Both hands out the window. 货车里的人 警察 双手伸出窗外
[37:58] Open the door. Get out slow. 打开门 慢慢出来
[38:04] Slowly. 慢点
[38:07] Up against the van. 面向货车
[38:08] Up against the van! 面向货车
[38:10] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[38:12] Where is he? Where’s Ganz? 他在哪里 甘斯在哪
[38:14] Aah! Where is he? 他在哪里
[38:31] Bingo. 找到了
[38:34] Where did Beckett go? 贝克特去哪了
[39:11] Police! Stop! 警察 站住
[39:44] I knew you were a cop. 我就知道你是警察
[39:46] My name is Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. 我是纽约警局的凯特·贝克特探长
[39:50] Michael Royce was my friend. 迈克·罗伊是我的朋友
[39:54] You shot him 你射杀了他
[39:55] and you left him in an alley like a piece of garbage. 然后把他像垃圾似的丢在巷子里
[39:59] Consider this poetic justice. 把这当做是应得的惩罚吧
[40:03] He said something about hell raining down on me. 他说过我会遭受地狱般的追缉
[40:07] I never imagined hell looked like you. 我没想过地狱会如你这般美丽
[40:23] Kate! 凯特
[40:25] Russell Ganz, you are under arrest 拉塞尔·甘斯 你因涉嫌
[40:26] for the murder of Michael Royce. 谋杀迈克·罗伊被逮捕了
[40:39] You okay? 你还好吧
[40:42] Yeah. 是的
[41:18] So how close did you come…with Ganz. 当时你是不是差点就对甘斯开枪了
[41:29] Let’s go home, Castle. 我们回去吧 卡塞尔
[41:34] “And now for the hard part, kid. 现在说到重点了 丫头
[41:37] “It’s clear that you and Castle have something real, 很明显你和卡塞尔互相吸引
[41:41] “and you’re fighting it. 而你在极力挣扎
[41:43] “But trust me, 但相信我
[41:45] “putting the job ahead of your heart 把工作看得比感情重要
[41:47] “is a mistake. 是个错误
[41:49] “Risking our hearts is why we’re alive. 冒险才是我们生活的意义所在
[41:53] “The last thing you want is to look back on your life 人生最令人悔恨的事就是 回忆往昔
[41:56] “and wonder… 心想…
[41:58] if only.” 若是当初
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme