时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Let me show you my place, huh? | 带你看看我的地盘 |
[00:15] | Oh! I gotta tweet this. | 我得发到微薄上 |
[00:17] | No one will believe I’m with… | 谁都不会相信我竟然和… |
[00:18] | the Terrific Nick. | 美味尼克在一起 |
[00:20] | Mm. Uh, “Authentic” Nick. | 我是”正宗”尼克 |
[00:22] | Not “Terrific”, Okay? | 别叫成”美味” |
[00:24] | I mean, uh… we’re the best. | 我是说…我们才是最棒的 |
[00:28] | I’ll bet. | 当然了 |
[00:29] | And it smells so good. | 闻起来真香 |
[00:32] | It does… smell good. | 确实…挺香 |
[00:35] | Somebody here? | 有人在吗 |
[00:37] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[00:38] | It smells like ribs. Is that barbecue pizza? | 像烤排骨 是烤肉披萨吗 |
[00:40] | No, we don’t do barbecue pizza, all right? | 我们不做烤肉披萨 |
[00:42] | That’s for the hacks like Terrific Nick. | 好味尼克那种冒牌店才做 |
[00:54] | Ooh, nice and crispy. | 脆脆的 |
[00:57] | Just the way you like it. | 你最爱吃了 |
[01:00] | You eat it. I’m not hungry. | 你吃吧 我不饿 |
[01:03] | You’ve never said no to turkey bacon. | 你可从来不拒绝火鸡培根 |
[01:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:06] | – Nothing. – Something. | -没事 -肯定有事 |
[01:09] | Don’t make me tong you. | 别逼我钳你 |
[01:13] | Not even a smile. Must be serious. | 笑都不笑 看来很严重 |
[01:15] | It’s Lauren’s birthday party. I’m not going. | 是劳伦的生日派对 我不去了 |
[01:18] | What? You been talking about that party for weeks. | 什么 你这几周一直在说 |
[01:20] | “It’s gonna be the party of the century.” | “肯定是本世纪最棒的派对” |
[01:22] | Yesterday Lauren came up to me, | 昨天劳伦找到我 |
[01:23] | and in front of everybody, told me I was disinvited. | 当着所有人的面撤回了对我的邀请 |
[01:27] | It was humiliating. | 太丢脸了 |
[01:28] | Why would Lauren do something like that? | 劳伦为什么这么做 |
[01:29] | She’s one of your best friends. | 她可是你最好的朋友 |
[01:31] | She was one of my best friends. | 她曾经是 |
[01:33] | I have no idea why she’s acting like this, | 我也不知道她为什么要那么做 |
[01:34] | And she refuses to talk to me, and Ashley’s still invited, | 她拒绝跟我谈 阿什利和其他人 |
[01:37] | and so is everyone else. | 都还在被邀请之列 |
[01:39] | And it’s like I’m a social leper. | 就好像我是社交怪胎一样 |
[01:41] | Well, Ashley’s not gonna go without you. | 你不去阿什利也不会去的 |
[01:42] | Just because I have leprosy doesn’t mean he should. | 不能因为我被孤立而连累他 |
[01:44] | Well, I think you should throw a rival party | 我觉得你该开一个派对跟她叫板 |
[01:46] | and invite all your friends to that one instead. | 把你的朋友都邀请来 |
[01:48] | The party’s tonight, and she has a live band performing. | 她今晚举行派对 还有乐队现场演奏 |
[01:50] | I can’t compete with that. | 我比不上她的 |
[01:52] | Well, then I’ll call Lauren’s mom, and I’ll– | 那我给劳伦妈妈打电话 我… |
[01:53] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:54] | What, so I can be a leper and a tattletale? | 那我就成了被孤立的告密者了 |
[01:58] | I’m 17. I can deal with this on my own. | 我17岁了 我自己能处理好 |
[02:01] | It’s just… every instinct in my body | 只是…我的每一丝直觉 |
[02:04] | is telling me to protect her. | 都在暗示我 我得保护她 |
[02:05] | Yeah, but when it comes to teenagers, | 我明白 不过涉及到青少年的事 |
[02:07] | not even you can protect her. Alexis is gonna have to deal | 连你的保护不了她 再说阿丽克西斯 |
[02:09] | with backstabbers her whole life. | 终生都要与小人打交道 |
[02:11] | But she’s intelligent enough to rise above all of that. | 她很聪明 完全能解决好 |
[02:13] | I don’t know. She looked like she was ready to commit murder. | 我说不准 她看上去已经准备好要杀人了 |
[02:18] | Speaking of murder. | 说起谋杀 |
[02:20] | I thought Terrific Nick’s on the east side was number one. | 我以为东边的好味尼克披萨店才是一流的 |
[02:22] | Uh, no, that’s Authentic Terrific Nick’s. | 不 那家叫正宗好味尼克披萨店 |
[02:24] | – This is just Authentic Nick’s. – This isn’t Terrific? | -这家只叫正宗尼克 -这里不是好味 |
[02:27] | No, just Authentic. It’s also not Terrific Authentic Nick’s, | 只是正宗而已 这也不是好味正宗尼克披萨店 |
[02:30] | – But that’s across the street. – What’s the difference? | -对面才是 -到底有什么差别 |
[02:32] | The difference is, this one has a dead body in the oven. | 差别在于这家的烤箱烤尸体 |
[02:36] | O-kay. | 好…吧 |
[02:39] | – That is really… – Well-done. | -这可真是… -烤得挺好 |
[02:41] | Another couple of hours, maybe, | 再过几个小时也许能烤好 |
[02:42] | but luckily for me, he’s only half-baked. | 不过我还挺走运 他只是半熟 |
[02:46] | Male, mid-40s, that’s about as much I.D. as I can give you. | 男性 四十多岁 我只能判断出这些 |
[02:50] | Based on the oven setting and the body’s core temperature, | 根据烤箱设置和尸体内部温度 |
[02:52] | I’d say he went in no sooner than 2:00 a.m. | 我推断他凌晨两点就被放进去了 |
[02:55] | I’m afraid to ask. Cause of death? | 我有点不敢问 死因是… |
[02:56] | It wasn’t the oven. The stab wound through the chest | 不是烤死的 胸口穿透性刺伤 |
[02:59] | says he was dead when he went in. | 表明他被放入时已经死亡 |
[03:03] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[03:04] | But we’re running the prints on the door handle just the same. | 不过我们还是在检测门把手上的指纹 |
[03:06] | All right. Run ’em on the oven as well. | 好的 烤箱上的也检测下 |
[03:08] | – Who found him? – Uh, Nick Jr. | -谁发现的 -小尼克 |
[03:11] | Authentic, not Terrific. | 正宗家的 不是好味家的 |
[03:15] | No. I got no idea who he is. | 不 我不知道他是谁 |
[03:17] | I mean, I open up the oven, and bam–there he is. | 我打开烤箱 他就在里面了 |
[03:19] | And who were the last ones here last night? | 昨晚最后待在这里的是谁 |
[03:21] | My dad and me. | 我爸和我 |
[03:22] | We closed around 11:00, | 我们11点左右打烊 |
[03:23] | And then I hit up the Kaydar Lounge, | 然后我去了凯达吧 |
[03:25] | met up with a lady friend, and then we came back here | 遇上一位女士 我们就一起回到这儿 |
[03:27] | to, uh… have a slice. | 想…”尝片儿披萨” |
[03:31] | And when was that? | 那是几点 |
[03:32] | I don’t know. 4:30. | 不确定 4点半吧 |
[03:35] | Where’s your lady friend now? | 那位女士在哪儿 |
[03:36] | She was kinda throwing up a lot, | 她吐个不停 |
[03:37] | so the paramedics had to take her in. | 医护人员就把她带走了 |
[03:40] | Oh, but I kept her number. | 不过我有她号码 |
[03:45] | I-I don’t think there’s gonna be a second date. | 我觉得你们不会再碰面了 |
[03:48] | – Yeah, you’re right. – I’m sorry. | -也对 -抱歉 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna need a list of all of your employees | 我需要你提供一份雇员和送餐人员的 |
[03:51] | – and delivery staff. – You don’t | -详细名单 -你该不会 |
[03:53] | think it was one of our guys in the oven, do you? | 觉得烤箱里是我们的伙计吧 |
[03:55] | As soon as you get me that list, I’ll start making phone calls. | 等你给我名单 我就开始致电询问 |
[03:58] | Ohh. I don’t believe this. | 我简直不能相信 |
[04:02] | You gotta be kidding me. | 肯定是开玩笑吧 |
[04:04] | Dad, these are the cops. | 老爸 这些人是警察 |
[04:06] | You must be Authentic Nick. | 你肯定是正宗尼克 |
[04:08] | – The one and only. – Nick? | -独一无二 -尼克 |
[04:10] | I have the proprietor listed as Ralph Carbone. | 名单上业主叫拉尔夫·卡波 |
[04:13] | Yeah, that’s me. Everybody calls me Nick. | 就是我 人人都叫我尼克 |
[04:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:16] | Because that’s what everybody calls me. | 因为人人都那么叫我 |
[04:18] | I can’t believe those bastards put a body in my oven. | 真不敢相信那群混球在烤箱里放了具尸体 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry, Mr. Carbone. | 很遗憾 卡波先生 |
[04:22] | – You think that you know who did this? – Yeah, sure. | -你知道是谁干的吗 -当然 |
[04:25] | I’ll bet it was that Jackhole. | 我打赌就是那个混球 |
[04:28] | Terrific Authentic Nick? | 美味正宗尼克 |
[04:29] | Sal Malavolta. He used to work for us years ago before opening | 萨尔·马拉沃塔 他以前给我们干 |
[04:32] | his own lousy pizza shop right across the street. | 后来在街对面开了他自己的破披萨店 |
[04:35] | He stole my friggin’ recipes. | 他偷了我的秘方 |
[04:36] | It’s Sal that done this, along with the other two. | 肯定是萨尔和另外两个人干的 |
[04:38] | The other two? | 另外俩人是谁 |
[04:39] | – Yeah, that vulture there. – Terrific Nick? | -那边那个恶棍 -美味尼克 |
[04:43] | Vinnie Delfino. And that dirtbag there. | 他叫维尼·德尔菲诺 还有那边那个二货 |
[04:45] | – And Authentic Terrific Nick. – Luca Sabalini. | -正宗好味尼克 -他叫卢卡·萨巴里尼 |
[04:49] | All three of them, they’re thieves. | 他们三个都是小偷 |
[04:51] | They live off our name, and they’re not even real Nicks. | 他们利用我们的名气 他们都不是真正的尼克 |
[04:54] | – I’m the only real Nick. – And your real name is Ralph. | -我才是真尼克 -可你真名叫拉尔夫 |
[04:56] | Exactly. They been trying to run me outta dodge for years. | 一点没错 这些年来他们一直想让我倒闭 |
[04:59] | And now this. Who’s gonna buy my pizza now, huh? | 现在又做出这等事 还有谁会买我家的披萨 |
[05:01] | Hey! Hey! You happy? I’m outta business! | 喂 喂 你高兴了吧 我开不了张了 |
[05:05] | Mr. Carbone, what makes you think | 卡波先生 你为什么认为 |
[05:07] | that one of them did this? | 这是他们中某人干的 |
[05:08] | A few weeks ago, one of them | 几个星期前 他们其中一个 |
[05:10] | snuck a gallon of soap into my secret sauce. | 偷偷放了一加仑肥皂到我的秘制酱里 |
[05:13] | Cost me a whole day of returned pies. | 导致我那天卖的披萨都被退回来了 |
[05:16] | Now look, uh, I may or may not have retaliated, | 听着 我或许报复过 或许没有 |
[05:19] | but if I did, | 假设说我报复了 |
[05:20] | them putting a cadaver in my oven | 他们把一具死尸放在我的烤箱里 |
[05:22] | that’s, uh, them retaliating back. | 那不就是 他们反报复吗 |
[05:25] | Mr. Carbone, that’s not a cadaver. | 卡波先生 那不是一具死尸 |
[05:27] | What do you mean? It’s a–they brought– | 什么意思 那是 他们从 |
[05:28] | they–they got this from some medical school. | 他们从医学院搞来的 |
[05:31] | No, this isn’t a prank. This is murder. | 不 这不是恶作剧 是谋杀案 |
[05:44] | We got through to all their employees. | 我们核查了所有员工 |
[05:45] | – Everybody’s accounted for. – Lanie, | -都活着 -蕾妮 |
[05:47] | what are the chances of getting an I.D.? | 有没有可能弄清死者身份 |
[05:49] | I’m not hopeful on fingerprints. We may have to wait | 根据指纹判断我看没戏 也许要等 |
[05:51] | for a missing persons report | 失踪人口报告 |
[05:52] | – and dental records. – We also started a canvass | -和牙科记录 -我们正在挨家排查 |
[05:54] | to see if anybody saw anything last night. | 看有没有人昨晚看到了什么 |
[05:55] | All right, let’s get statements off all the employees, | 好 我们找所有员工录口供 |
[05:58] | especially the ones with keys. | 尤其是那些有钥匙的人 |
[05:59] | I’d like to know what they were doing last night. | 看他们昨晚在做什么 |
[06:01] | Shouldn’t we look into the other Nick’s, too? | 不需要调查一下其他几个披萨店吗 |
[06:03] | Come on, bro. You don’t really think | 拜托 老兄 你不会真以为 |
[06:04] | this is about some kind of pizza rivalry, do you? | 这是披萨店之间的竞争导致的吧 |
[06:05] | Competition to be the best in New York, clear animosity? | 竞争纽约第一的位子 肯定是拼得头破血流啊 |
[06:08] | Carbone said they’d broken in before. | 卡波说他们之前就闯进来过 |
[06:10] | If we are looking into everyone with access, | 如果要调查所有能进入这里的人 |
[06:12] | we should look into them as well. | 他们就不该被排除在外 |
[06:13] | He’s right, you know? | 他说的对 |
[06:15] | Pizza’s serious business in this town. | 在这里 披萨行内竞争很激烈 |
[06:17] | All right. Great. You talk to them. | 好吧 棒极了 就派你去吧 |
[06:19] | Wait. Me? | 等等 我 |
[06:20] | No, I… come on. | 不行 我 饶了我吧 |
[06:27] | You know, you have to admit, a pizza oven– | 你必须承认 用披萨烤箱 |
[06:29] | very clever way to get rid of a body. | 是个处理尸体极高明的手法 |
[06:31] | In “At Dusk We Die,” I had my psychotic paralegal | 在《消失在黄昏》里 我让精神病律师助理 |
[06:34] | kill her abusive boss and put him in a pottery kiln. | 杀了她的虐待狂老板 把尸体放在陶器窖里 |
[06:36] | He was reduced to ashes in a matter of hours. | 几个小时之后 他就化为灰烬了 |
[06:39] | Of course, you already know this, don’t you? | 当然 你已经知道这个情节了 是吧 |
[06:41] | That’s probably what our killer planned on doing | 或许凶手正是这么打算的 |
[06:43] | – until Nick Jr. showed up. – Did I hear right? | -直到小尼克出现 -我没听错吧 |
[06:44] | You found a body in the oven at Terrific Nick’s? | 你们在美味尼克披萨店的烤箱里发现了一具尸体 |
[06:47] | – Authentic Nick’s. – Authentic Nick’s? | -正宗尼克披萨店 -正宗尼克披萨店 |
[06:49] | Oh, thank God. My wife loves Terrific Nick’s. | 感谢上帝 我老婆很喜欢美味尼克披萨店 |
[06:52] | I didn’t have the heart | 我可不想告诉她 |
[06:52] | to tell her it now came in full-bodied flavor. | 现在披萨都是尸体口味的 |
[06:56] | Oh, I liked it .. I liked it. | 说得好 我喜欢 |
[06:59] | So we ran through all of Authentic Nick’s employees. | 我们调查了所有正宗尼克披萨店的员工 |
[07:02] | They alibied out, but I did find a bunch of stuff | 他们都没嫌疑 但我在另几家店 |
[07:05] | – on the other Nick’s. – Criminal complaints? | -找到一些线索 -刑事申诉 |
[07:07] | Yeah, dozens of them filed back and forth between | 没错 过去这几年他们反复申诉 |
[07:10] | all the Nick’s over the years– | 几家披萨店之间的所做所为 |
[07:12] | bricks through front windows, | 用砖头砸前窗 |
[07:13] | slashed delivery car tires, ooh, flaming bags of poo. | 划破送货车轮胎 燃烧大便 |
[07:17] | – Thank you. – Yep. | -谢了 -没事 |
[07:20] | What, that’s it? | 怎么 就这样算啦 |
[07:22] | Flaming bags of poo, soap in secret sauces? | 燃烧大便 在秘制酱里放肥皂 |
[07:25] | Come on, Castle. What do you think, | 拜托 卡塞尔 难道你觉得 |
[07:26] | these guys suddenly graduated | 这些家伙突然间就从 |
[07:28] | from frat pranks to murder? | 对手间的恶作剧升级为谋杀了吗 |
[07:31] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[07:32] | As expected, | 如我所料 |
[07:33] | the body was too badly burned to get any prints, | 尸体已经严重烧焦 无法找到指纹 |
[07:35] | But I did find this. | 但我发现了这个 |
[07:38] | You see here where the shin bone should be? | 看到了吧 这里原本应该是胫骨 |
[07:40] | Those are titanium plates. | 那些是钛板 |
[07:42] | So killer cyborg sent from the future, | 半机械人杀手从未来被派到这里 |
[07:44] | resistance fighters intercept his coordinates, | 反抗军截取了他的坐标 |
[07:46] | redirect him into a pizza oven, saving humanity. | 将他传送进了披萨烤箱 拯救了人类 |
[07:49] | The plates have serial numbers. | 这些钛板有序列号 |
[07:51] | I ran ’em through the surgical database | 我在手术数据库搜索了一下 |
[07:52] | And got an I.D. | 找到了匹配的人 |
[07:54] | Gordon Burns. | 格顿·伯恩斯 |
[07:56] | Gordon Burns? | 格顿·伯恩斯 |
[07:58] | Yes, Castle, Burns. | 是的 卡塞尔 伯恩斯[有燃烧的意思] |
[08:00] | Go ahead, make your joke. Get it out of your system. | 说吧 想开玩笑就开 不必客气 |
[08:02] | Gordon Burns, as in “New York Ledger”? | 格顿·伯恩斯 《纽约记事报》的那个 |
[08:04] | – You know him? – Well, not personally. He was a reporter. | -你认识他 -没有私交 他是个记者 |
[08:06] | I used to love his work. | 我以前很喜欢他的文章 |
[08:07] | Did you find anything else on the body? | 尸体上还有没有别的东西 |
[08:09] | A melted cell phone belt clip, but there was no cell phone. | 一个融掉了的手机夹 但没有手机 |
[08:14] | Yeah, it wasn’t at the crime scene, either. | 犯罪现场也没有 |
[08:17] | And that’s his wallet. | 那是他的钱包 |
[08:19] | Some credit cards, | 几张信用卡 |
[08:20] | driver’s license– that’s all melted. | 驾照 都化掉了 |
[08:26] | Girlfriend, wife? | 女朋友 还是妻子 |
[08:27] | Burns is listed as divorced, no next of kin. | 据记录伯恩斯离婚了 没有其他亲属 |
[08:30] | He was a war correspondent, an investigative reporter. | 他是个战地记者 调查记者 |
[08:33] | What was he doing in a pizza oven? | 怎么会被塞进了披萨烤箱呢 |
[08:36] | Maybe his editor knows. | 也许他的编辑知道 |
[08:39] | We were friends, so when I became editor of the paper, | 我们是朋友 所以当我升任报纸编辑之后 |
[08:41] | – he was my first hire. – The kinds of stories he wrote, | -我首先雇的就是他 -他写的那些故事 |
[08:44] | he must have stepped on his fair share of toes. | 一定得罪了不少人 |
[08:46] | Not for years. He’d been out of the game for a while. | 这几年没有 他已经退出那个圈子好久了 |
[08:50] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[08:52] | His kid was killed in an accident. | 他的孩子在一次车祸中去世了 |
[08:54] | She was 10. After that, he finally gave in | 她才十岁 那之后 他开始酗酒 |
[08:57] | to his love affair with the bottle. | 不能自拔 |
[08:59] | We see that you still had him on the payroll. | 我们看到他仍在你们的员工名单之列 |
[09:01] | He did the occasional human interest story | 他不时为生活版块 |
[09:03] | for our lifestyles section. | 写一些关于民生的报道 |
[09:04] | A waste of his talent, but it let him make rent, | 有点浪费他的才能 但能支付他的租金 |
[09:08] | keep his insurance. | 续交保险 |
[09:09] | Mr. Shaw, was he working on anything recently? | 肖恩先生 他最近有在忙些什么吗 |
[09:13] | Just a puff piece I had assigned him last week. | 就是上周我分配给他的一篇稿子 |
[09:15] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[09:16] | The pizza wars. | 披萨之战 |
[09:17] | You know, those Authentic, Amazing, | 那些正宗啊 绝妙啊 |
[09:20] | Terrific guys always fighting over which one’s the best. | 美味披萨店主经常为谁最好而争吵 |
[09:23] | It wasn’t Afghanistan. But Gordon was Gordon. | 这里不是阿富汗 但格顿还是格顿 |
[09:26] | He called a few days ago and said it was much bigger | 几天前他给我打了电话 说事态比我想象的 |
[09:28] | – than I thought. – Bigger how? | -有深度 -怎么个有深度 |
[09:30] | He didn’t say, but I mean, it’s pizza wars. | 他没说 但那是披萨之战 |
[09:33] | – How big could it be? – Big enough to kill for. | -能闹多大 -大到不惜杀人灭口 |
[09:50] | Let’s dig deeper into all of the Nick’s– | 我们要更深入的调查所有的尼克披萨店 |
[09:52] | Terrific, Authentic, and otherwise, | 美味 正宗以及其它的 |
[09:54] | and let’s also run bagrground checks on all their employees. | 还要对他们所有的员工做背景调查 |
[09:57] | You know, this guy survived Afghanistan, | 你知道吗 他去过阿富汗 |
[09:59] | the invasion of Araq, even Tian’anmen Square, | 报道过伊拉克战争 甚至在天安门广场也报道过 |
[10:02] | to be killed doing a puff piece on pizza? | 却因为写一篇披萨的报道而被杀 |
[10:05] | It’s like being a cop, bro. | 这就像做警察一样 兄弟 |
[10:06] | You survive a firefight with a dozen armed gangbangers | 你在和一群武装帮派的火拼中幸免 |
[10:09] | only to be hit by a car or write a speed ticket on the LIE. | 结果却被车撞死了或是在长岛高速上开超速罚单 |
[10:14] | I ran a trace on Burns’ missing phone. | 我追踪了伯恩斯那失踪的手机 |
[10:16] | It’s either out of battery or turned off. | 它要么是没电 要么就是关机了 |
[10:18] | All right, run LUDs and financials. | 好 查一下他的通话记录和消费记录 |
[10:20] | I want to find out where he was and what he was doing last night. | 我要知晓他昨晚在哪里 在做什么 |
[10:22] | On it. | 这就去 |
[10:23] | This has to be about | 这案子肯定是关于 |
[10:24] | something bigger than who has the best pizza. | 某个比谁的披萨最好更重要的事 |
[10:27] | You know, Burns probably had notes | 伯恩斯可能把他写的报道的笔记 |
[10:29] | and drafts of his story in his apartment. | 和草稿放在了他的公寓里 |
[10:31] | If we can find them, we can figure out | 如果我们找到了它们 我们就能 |
[10:33] | – what he was up to last night. – Let’s go. | -查出昨晚他在忙些什么 -我们出发吧 |
[10:40] | Door’s been kicked open. | 门曾被踹开过 |
[10:49] | Room’s clear. | 屋里没人 |
[10:50] | This place is trashed. | 这地方被翻得乱七八糟 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna check with the neighbors, | 我去问问邻居 |
[10:54] | – see if anybody heard anything. – Okay. | -看看有没有人听到什么动静 -好的 |
[10:59] | These drawers have been emptied. | 这些抽屉都掏空了 |
[11:01] | If there were files or notes, | 如果这里曾经装着文件或是笔记 |
[11:02] | they’re gone now. | 现在它们全被拿走了 |
[11:05] | Well, whatever he was working on, | 不管他在报道什么 |
[11:06] | someone didn’t want us to find it. | 有人不希望我们找到它 |
[11:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah. No, yeah. | 嗯 不 |
[11:15] | Um, I think I met her. | 我觉得我以前见过她 |
[11:19] | I went to a book signing of his, the one he did on the, uh, | 我去参加他的图书签售会的时候 那本 |
[11:21] | Sarajevo Snipers. | 关于萨拉热窝狙击手的书 |
[11:23] | She was… | 她… |
[11:26] | coloring next to him while he was signing books. | 他签售的时候她就在旁边 |
[11:30] | He must have been a good writer for you to stand in line. | 他肯定是个不错的作家 能让你屈尊排队 |
[11:32] | Yeah. He was. | 没错 他的确是 |
[11:36] | Come on. Let’s go get C.S.U. | 走吧 我们叫鉴证组过来 |
[11:38] | Hey. I got something weird. | 我发现了一些奇怪的事 |
[11:40] | Burns’ neighbor, she says she’s been holding | 伯恩斯的邻居 她说她从上周起替他 |
[11:42] | his mail for the last week. Apparently Burns told her | 接收他的信件 显然伯恩斯告诉她 |
[11:44] | he was going out of the country for a while. | 他要出国一段时间 |
[11:46] | Out of the country? We know he’s been here. | 出国吗 我们知道他一直在这儿 |
[11:48] | You know, that’s the kind of lie that you tell people | 当你不希望别人找你时 |
[11:49] | when you don’t want anyone looking for you. | 你就会撒这种谎 |
[11:51] | And if he’s been staying somewhere else, | 如果他在别的地方待过 |
[11:52] | there’s a chance we could still find his notes. | 我们还有找到他的笔记的可能 |
[11:53] | I’m gonna to get ahold of his editor, | 我联系一下他的主编 |
[11:55] | find out where he might have been staying. | 看看他知不知道他可能在哪待过 |
[11:56] | How does a story about pizza send somebody into hiding? | 一篇关于披萨的报道怎么会让人东躲西藏 |
[11:58] | Or get them killed? Beckett. | 或导致他被杀 贝克特 |
[12:01] | Hey. Just got the C.S.U. report back. | 刚刚拿到鉴证组的报告 |
[12:03] | The back doorknob of the pizza shop was wiped clean, | 披萨店后门把手被擦得很干净 |
[12:05] | but they did find Nick’s prints all over the pizza oven. | 但他们发现披萨烤箱上布满了尼克的指纹 |
[12:08] | Well, that’s to be expected. I mean, he worked there. | 这可以预料到 他在那儿工作 |
[12:11] | Not Authentic Nick. These prints belong to | 不是正宗尼克的指纹 这些指纹 |
[12:15] | his neighbor across the street– | 是他街对面的邻居 |
[12:16] | Terrific Authentic Nick. | 美味正宗尼克的 |
[12:18] | so, Nick, or should I say Sal? | 尼克 或者我该称你为萨尔 |
[12:20] | – Know this guy? – Yeah, I know him. | -认识这个人吗 -是的 我认识他 |
[12:23] | That’s the reporter doing the story on us. | 是那个报道我们的故事的记者 |
[12:25] | And what did the two of you talk about? | 你们两个都谈了什么 |
[12:26] | Who’s the real Nick, | 谁是真正的尼克 |
[12:27] | and I told him about my grandpa Nick | 我跟他说了我祖父尼克 |
[12:30] | and how he was an authentic Ellis Island immigrant | 说他是地道的埃利斯岛移民 |
[12:32] | who was flipping his terrific dough | 他搬来莫特街的第一天起 |
[12:34] | on Mott Street the very day he arrived. | 就开始做美味的比萨了 |
[12:37] | What else? | 还说了什么 |
[12:38] | That’s it. Why? | 就这些了 为什么这么问 |
[12:41] | Just doesn’t seem like a good enough reason to kill. | 只是觉得这算不上什么杀人的理由 |
[12:43] | Kill? | 杀人 |
[12:44] | We found your fingerprints, sal, all over the oven. | 萨尔 我们发现烤箱上沾满了你的指纹 |
[12:47] | You found my prints? | 你们发现了我的指纹 |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:50] | So why don’t we back up? | 我们为何不从头说起 |
[12:51] | And you tell us why you killed Burns. | 你告诉我们为什么要杀了伯恩斯 |
[12:54] | – And this time, hold the extra cheese. – I-I can explain. | -这次你别加那么多”芝士” -我能解释 |
[12:57] | I was there, but I didn’t kill nobody. | 我的确去过那儿 但我没杀任何人 |
[13:00] | Ralph thought I was soaping his sauce, | 拉尔夫以为我往他的酱汁里放了肥皂 |
[13:02] | so he broke into my place | 所以他闯入我的店里 |
[13:03] | and took all the breakers out of my electrical panel. | 把我电路板上的所有断路器都拿走了 |
[13:06] | Now he’s always bragging about his oven, | 他总是炫耀他的烤箱如何高级 |
[13:09] | so I thought I’d– | 所以我想 |
[13:10] | Put a body in it. | 放一具尸体在里面 |
[13:11] | No, steal it. | 不 是把它偷走 |
[13:13] | I went over there a couple nights ago | 我几天前夜里去了他那儿 |
[13:14] | to see what I need to get it out. | 看看我需要什么才能把它偷出来 |
[13:16] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:17] | I was in O’Meary’s on Staten Island last night, | 我昨晚在史丹顿岛区的奥马利酒吧 |
[13:20] | till closing. | 一直待到打烊 |
[13:21] | Okay? It was dart night. I took third place. | 那晚是飞镖之夜 我得了第三名 |
[13:23] | You want to look at somebody, look at Ralph. | 你想要调查 那就去调查拉尔夫吧 |
[13:26] | Why ralph? | 为什么查拉尔夫 |
[13:27] | What do you think, he makes that money with his crappy pizza? | 你以为他靠卖那些难吃的披萨赚钱吗 |
[13:29] | He’s connected. That’s why I left. | 他手脚不干净 那才是我离开的原因 |
[13:32] | All he cares about is laundering money for his wise guy pals. | 他一心想着为他的朋友洗钱 |
[13:35] | You didn’t happen to mention this to Burns, did you? | 你不会碰巧跟伯恩斯提过这事儿吧 |
[13:39] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 我提过 |
[13:42] | Money laundering? Whoa. | 洗钱吗 |
[13:43] | We ran you through the federal database. | 我们在联邦资料库里查过你 |
[13:45] | We know about the FBI investigation in the ’90s | 我们知道联邦调查局在90年代的调查 |
[13:48] | and about your connection to the Spolano crime family. | 还有你与斯伯拉诺犯罪家族的关系 |
[13:52] | My connection? | 和我的关系 |
[13:54] | He’s my second cousin once removed. | 他是我隔代的二表亲 |
[13:55] | I see him at Thanksgiving once every five years. | 我每过五年会在感恩节和他见上一面 |
[13:58] | And the feds never found anything. | 联邦调查局什么也没查出来 |
[14:00] | The feds didn’t, | 他们的确没查出来 |
[14:01] | but maybe burns did. | 但也许伯恩斯查出来了 |
[14:03] | So what happened, Ralph? | 到底发生了什么 拉尔夫 |
[14:05] | Did he threaten to expose you? | 他威胁要揭发你吗 |
[14:07] | You make him… disappear until your– | 你本打算让他消失 |
[14:10] | your kid showed up | 直到你儿子 |
[14:11] | before that oven you’re so proud of could finish the job? | 在那令你自豪的烤箱完成任务前出现了 |
[14:15] | I make money with my pizza. | 我靠卖披萨赚钱 |
[14:16] | You want to look at my books? Go ahead. | 你想要查我的账簿吗 那就查吧 |
[14:19] | You’re gonna find exactly the same thing the feds found– | 你们会和联邦调查局查到的一样 |
[14:21] | nada, zip, zilch. | 什么-也-没有 |
[14:25] | Sal put yous two up to this, right? | 萨尔让你们俩来调查我的 是吗 |
[14:28] | Sal’s the one brought the feds in | 之前就是萨尔让联邦调查局 |
[14:30] | in the first place, trying to shut me down. | 来调查我的 想让我关门大吉 |
[14:33] | You should be looking at him. | 你们应该调查一下他 |
[14:34] | Sal had an alibi for last night. | 萨尔昨晚有不在现场证明 |
[14:38] | What about you, Mr. Carbone? | 你有吗 卡波先生 |
[14:39] | I’m at home in bed. You could ask my wife. | 我在家躺在床上 你可以问我老婆 |
[14:42] | And that reporter, all he asked me about was pizza. | 那个记者 问我的都是关于披萨的事情 |
[14:48] | That guy is guilty of something. | 那个人肯定犯过什么罪 |
[14:50] | Not until we have proof. | 除非我们有证据 |
[14:52] | Hey, Ryan. Any luck on where our victim was last night? | 莱恩 查到我们的被害人昨晚在哪了吗 |
[14:56] | Well, we’re still waiting for info from his bank, | 我们还在等他的银行的信息 |
[14:58] | but I got his luds. Nothing last night, | 但我拿到了他的电话单 昨晚没有通话 |
[15:01] | And only a few calls to his editor | 只有前几天和他的主编打过 |
[15:02] | – in the previous days. – A reporter chasing down a story? | -几个电话 -一个正在写报道的记者吗 |
[15:05] | No, there should be dozens of calls. | 不对 应该会打很多电话的 |
[15:06] | Well, maybe he was making them from wherever he was staying. | 也可能他从他住的地方打电话 |
[15:09] | Any leads on the girl in the photo? | 照片上的女孩查出什么线索没 |
[15:10] | No. But I got in touch with Burns’ ex in Portland. | 没有 我和他在波特兰的前妻联系过 |
[15:13] | – They hadn’t seen each other in years. – Yo. Pay dirt. | -他们很多年都没见过面了 -重大发现 |
[15:17] | I canvassed Burns’ building. | 我排查了伯恩斯公寓所在的大楼 |
[15:18] | At first, it was all, | 一开始全都说 |
[15:19] | “He’s so quiet. He just keeps to himself.” | “他是个安静的人 他独来独往” |
[15:21] | But this other neighbor who just came home | 但一个刚刚回家的邻居说 |
[15:23] | said that she saw Burns and another guy having | 她看到伯恩斯在离开之前 |
[15:25] | a knock-down, drag-out yelling match just before he left. | 和另一个人大吵过一架 |
[15:27] | – About what? – All she remembers is the other guy yelling, | -关于什么 -她只记得那个人大喊道 |
[15:30] | “If you try to print that, I swear to god, I’ll kill ya!” | “你要是敢报道出来 我发誓我会杀了你” |
[15:33] | Did you get a description? | 知道那个人的长相了吗 |
[15:35] | And I’ll give you a hint. He’s Authentic… | 我给你个提示 他是正宗的 |
[15:38] | and Terrific. | 也是美味的 |
[15:42] | So me and Burns argued? So what? | 我是和伯恩斯吵了一架 那又怎样 |
[15:44] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国家 |
[15:45] | Free speech doesn’t cover death threats, Mr. Sabalini. | 言论自由可不包括死亡危险 萨巴里尼先生 |
[15:48] | – Or murder. – I told you, I was home last night. | -也不包括谋杀 -都说我昨晚在家了 |
[15:51] | Yeah, you did, but your wife tells us a different story. | 你是这么说的 但你妻子说的不一样 |
[15:53] | It seems she remembers you sneaking out before midnight, | 她记得在你以为她睡着了之后 |
[15:56] | after you thought she was asleep. | 在午夜前偷偷溜了出去 |
[15:58] | She told us you were off to see | 她说你是去 |
[15:59] | “that whore mistress of his over in Flatbush”, | “弗拉特布什会那个淫荡的情妇” |
[16:02] | and when she confronted you about it this morning, | 早上她质问你这事的时候 |
[16:04] | you told her that you went into the city | 你说你是进城了 |
[16:06] | because the store alarm was going off. | 因为店里的警报响了 |
[16:09] | We checked. It wasn’t. | 我们核实了 没响过 |
[16:12] | So who were you lying to, Luca, me or your wife? | 那么你是对谁撒谎了呢 我还是你妻子 |
[16:15] | My wife. | 对我妻子 |
[16:17] | I was with Angie last night. You can ask her. | 我昨晚跟安琪在一起 你们可以问她 |
[16:20] | I could. But it doesn’t mean I’m gonna believe her. | 我会问的 但那不代表我会相信她 |
[16:24] | What were you and Burns fighting about? | 你跟伯恩斯为了什么事争吵 |
[16:26] | He was gonna write something about me, | 他要写一些有关我的东西 |
[16:28] | destroy everything I’ve worked for. | 会毁掉我努力经营的一切 |
[16:30] | – I had to stop him. – And what was he gonna write? | -我必须阻止他 -他要写什么 |
[16:33] | About my pizza. | 有关我的披萨 |
[16:35] | About what makes my fat-free pizza taste so good. | 有关我的无脂披萨为什么这么好吃 |
[16:42] | It’s made with real cheese. | 我是用真正的奶酪做的 |
[16:43] | There’s nothing fat-free about it. | 根本就不是无脂的 |
[16:47] | – You were gonna kill for that? – It’s an expression. | -你为这就说要杀他 -就是表达愤怒 |
[16:49] | Besides, Burns called me last night. He said | 再说 昨晚伯恩斯给我打电话 说 |
[16:51] | he’d consider not running it if I’d do him a favor. | 如果我能帮他一个忙 就不会写出来 |
[16:54] | What favor? | 什么忙 |
[16:55] | Hey, he didn’t say what. | 他没说 |
[16:57] | He was supposed to stop by today to talk about it. | 他本来说要今天来找我谈的 |
[16:59] | You said that he called you yesterday? From where? | 你说他昨晚给你打电话了 从哪打来的 |
[17:02] | Okay, got it. The incoming call on his cell | 好的 查到了 打到他手机上的电话 |
[17:04] | was from the Hotel Beta in midtown. | 是从市中心的贝塔酒店打来的 |
[17:08] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 行动吧 |
[17:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Paid in cash, signed in under the name Melville. | 现金支付 用梅尔维尔的假名入住 |
[17:23] | This guy’s definitely flying under the radar. | 这家伙是一心要躲起来啊 |
[17:25] | Castle, there’s his computer. | 卡塞尔 他的电脑在那呢 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:31] | “New York’s Authentic Terrific pizza wars.” | “纽约’正宗’和’美味’披萨之战” |
[17:34] | Sharp narration, | 文辞犀利 |
[17:36] | delicate prose. | 措辞精致 |
[17:39] | This is not an expose. | 这不是一篇惊爆内幕 |
[17:40] | – It’s a puff piece. – Well, I can practically smell the garlic, | -就是一篇推广报道 -都能闻到蒜香了 |
[17:43] | but there’s nothing in there | 但是里面没有 |
[17:44] | that’s about anything heavier than pizza. | 比披萨更重要的事情 |
[17:46] | Or what got him killed. | 也没有能招来杀身之祸的 |
[17:47] | Mm, his most recent notes. | 看看他记事本最近记什么了 |
[17:49] | Pizza, recipes, | 披萨 食谱 |
[17:52] | inter… | 内… |
[17:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:55] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[17:57] | That’s last night. | 那是昨晚 |
[17:59] | He was meeting with someone. | 他要见一个人 |
[18:00] | Someone from that phone number, just before he was killed. | 就是这个号码的主人 而且就在他死前 |
[18:03] | – I’m gonna run that down. – You have an app for that? | -我查查 -你还有干这个的软件啊 |
[18:05] | Yeah, NYPD issue. We just got it. | 对 纽约警方发布的 才安装上 |
[18:07] | – Can I… – Whoa. | -我能 -不能 |
[18:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | Then you don’t get to play my “Angry birds”, | 你也别想玩我的”愤怒的小鸟” |
[18:13] | and they just came out with a new one. | 刚刚出了新款的 |
[18:17] | “Johnny Farrell, Swede Anderson.” | “强尼·法瑞尔 斯维德·安德森” |
[18:21] | How do I know those names? | 貌似有点印象 |
[18:23] | I don’t know, but recognize this person? | 我没听过 你认出这是谁了吗 |
[18:26] | That’s the woman from Burns’ wallet. | 伯恩斯钱包里的照片上那个女人 |
[18:28] | Bingo. Monica Wyatt. | 没错 莫妮卡·怀特 |
[18:30] | And if she met with him last night, | 如果她昨晚见过他 |
[18:31] | she might be the last person to have seen him alive. | 那她可能是最后一个见到活着的伯恩斯的人 |
[18:33] | I wonder if they went out for pizza. | 你说他们有没有一起吃披萨呢 |
[18:44] | Little upscale for the pizza world. | 对于卖披萨的来说是不是太高档了 |
[18:46] | Unless she’s a middle man. | 除非她是中间人 |
[18:48] | For the money laundering operation? | 洗钱业务的中间人 |
[18:50] | She transfers the assets out of country | 她用强尼·法瑞尔和斯维德·安德森的假名 |
[18:52] | into Swiss Bank accounts using the names | 把资产过户到国外 |
[18:54] | Johnny Farrell and Swede Anderson. | 存到瑞士银行的账户里 |
[18:56] | Or she’s just a real estate agent as she claims to be. | 或许她就像她说的那样是个房地产经纪人 |
[18:59] | Oh, that’s just her cover to avoid | 那只是她为了躲避调查局的审查 |
[19:00] | scrutiny with the Feds. | 所用的掩护身份 |
[19:01] | You had a lot of imaginary | 你小时候 有很多 |
[19:02] | – friends growing up, didn’t you? – Still do. | -想象出来的朋友吧 -现在也有啊 |
[19:06] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你们好 有事吗 |
[19:09] | I can’t believe he still had this. | 真不敢相信他还留着这个 |
[19:10] | He actually took this on our first date. | 我们第一次约会的时候他拍了这张照片 |
[19:13] | And how long were the two of you together? | 你们在一起多长时间 |
[19:15] | Just a couple of months, | 就几个月 |
[19:16] | but god, this had to be three years ago. | 不过那应该是三年前了 |
[19:22] | I saw him once or twice after his daughter’s accident. | 他女儿出事后我们见过几次 |
[19:25] | He was different. It’s like he just drifted away. | 他人变了 就好像人还在 魂飞了 |
[19:29] | What made you see him last night? | 你昨晚为什么去见他 |
[19:30] | I-I didn’t see him last night. | 我昨晚没见到他 |
[19:33] | Well, according to his notes, he met up with you at 10:00 p.m. | 不过他的记事本上写他要在晚上十点见你 |
[19:36] | Well, that wasn’t a meeting. That was a date. | 不是见面 是约会 |
[19:39] | But… he didn’t show. | 但是 他没来 |
[19:42] | You said you hadn’t seen him in years. | 你说你们几年没见了 |
[19:43] | How did you end up on a date? | 那你们怎么又约上会了呢 |
[19:45] | We bumped into each other in the street the other day. | 我们前些天在街上偶遇 |
[19:48] | It was weird because… | 说来巧的出奇 |
[19:50] | it was in the village, and I never go down there, | 因为那是在格林威治村 我从不去那里 |
[19:51] | and he said he doesn’t go down there either, | 他说他也从不去那里 |
[19:53] | but he was working on a story. | 不过他正在写一篇报道 |
[19:56] | Did he tell you what it was about? | 他跟你说是关于什么的报道了吗 |
[19:59] | No. | 没有 |
[20:01] | How did he seem… uh, worried, distressed? | 他看起来怎么样 焦虑 苦恼 |
[20:05] | He seemed like himself, | 他看起来像他自己 |
[20:07] | like his old self, | 像以前的那个他 |
[20:09] | like he was on to something. | 像是挖掘到了什么内幕一样 |
[20:11] | He’d just come from The Hall of Records, | 他刚从记录大厅回来 |
[20:12] | and whatever he found, he was really excited about. | 不知道他找到了什么 反正让他很激动 |
[20:17] | The Hall of Records? | 记录大厅 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:19] | Ms. Wyatt, do the names Johnny Farrell | 怀特小姐 强尼·法瑞尔和斯维德·安德森 |
[20:21] | or Swede Anderson mean anything to you? | 这两个名字你听到过吗 |
[20:26] | I can’t say they do. | 没听过 |
[20:29] | Monica Wyatt… checks. | 莫妮卡·怀特的话得到证实了 |
[20:31] | Her brokerage house says that she complains | 她的经纪行说她 |
[20:34] | about commissions more than they’d like, | 总是抱怨佣金太低 很惹人烦 |
[20:36] | but other than that, she’s clean. | 不过除此之外 她没什么不良记录 |
[20:38] | You find anything else in there? | 那个记事本上还有别的吗 |
[20:39] | Nope. The rest is just pizza. | 没有 其他的都是披萨的事了 |
[20:43] | I just got through Burns’ financials. | 我刚刚查完伯恩斯的财务记录 |
[20:45] | – Any activity last night? – Uh, yeah. Something odd. | -昨晚有记录吗 -有 很奇怪 |
[20:49] | 11:15 p.m., he used his ATM card. | 晚上11点15分 他用了自动提款机 |
[20:52] | – Where? – A not-so-good neighborhood | -在哪 -在一个不怎么好的街区 |
[20:54] | about 15 blocks away from Authentic Nick’s. | 离正宗尼克披萨店就15个街区 |
[20:56] | But here’s the odd part– he never finished the transaction. | 但奇怪的是 他都没完成取款 |
[20:59] | You mean he canceled it. | 你是说他取消了取款 |
[21:00] | No, no, he never finished it. | 不是 是没完成 |
[21:02] | He popped in his ATM card, | 他插入了银行卡 |
[21:03] | but then after about a minute of inactivity, | 一分钟后 没有操作 |
[21:06] | it ate his card. It’s almost as if– | 卡被吞了 就像… |
[21:09] | Something happened. | 发生了什么事 |
[21:10] | Get ATM surveillance. Let’s find out what. | 去找自动柜员机的录像 看看怎么回事 |
[21:12] | I’m gonna go to the hall of records tomorrow morning | 我明早去下记录厅 |
[21:16] | and see if we can figure out what Burns was up to. | 看看能不能发现伯恩斯在忙什么 |
[21:24] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[21:25] | Alexis decided to crash Lauren’s party, | 阿丽克西斯没听劝阻 |
[21:28] | against our better judgment… | 闯入了劳伦的派对 |
[21:31] | And I take it that | 我想 |
[21:32] | the, uh, party crashing didn’t go so well? | 擅闯派对进行得并不顺利 |
[21:35] | None of this would’ve happened if Lauren wasn’t | 如果劳伦不是全世界最无耻的贱人 |
[21:37] | the most conniving bitch in the entire world. | 这一切也不会发生 |
[21:40] | – It’s warranted. – When the band was performing, | -是有根据的 -乐队表演的时候 |
[21:42] | Lauren brought Ashley up on stage with her, | 劳伦带着阿什利走上台 |
[21:44] | and she kissed him in front of everyone. | 而且她当众吻了他 |
[21:47] | – Bitch. – How could she do this to me, to Ashley? | -真贱 -她怎么能这么对我和阿什利 |
[21:49] | – What did Ashley do? – He was mortified. | -阿什利有什么反应 -他窘死了 |
[21:51] | He ran off stage, and we left. | 他从台上下来 我们就走了 |
[21:53] | I mean, he was apologizing a thousand times and said | 他道了无数次歉 |
[21:55] | he had no idea that she was gonna do that. | 说他压根不知道她会这么做 |
[21:57] | It’s like she’s been trying to break us up this whole time. | 感觉她这是想拆散我们 |
[22:00] | It’s been her master plan. | 这都是她的邪恶计划 |
[22:01] | Well, she didn’t succeed, darling. | 亲爱的 可她没成功 |
[22:03] | You and Ashley are stronger than ever, | 你和阿什利的关系比以前更紧密了 |
[22:04] | and– and she looks like a fool. | 而且她让自己看起来像个傻瓜 |
[22:07] | Yeah, I wish that were true. | 我倒希望是这样 |
[22:08] | But according to the internet, Ashley cheated on me. | 可根据网上的说法 阿什利出轨了 |
[22:11] | She already posted the pictures of them kissing | 她把他们接吻的照片 |
[22:12] | all over her web site. | 传到了她的网站上 |
[22:16] | It’s a nightmare. | 真是噩梦一场 |
[22:26] | Where’s Beckett? | 贝克特去哪了 |
[22:27] | Oh, hall of records. | 记录厅 |
[22:28] | – Tracking down what Burns was looking for. – Great. | -看看伯恩斯在找什么 -那就好 |
[22:32] | Listen… If I gave you a web site, | 听着 如果我给你个网址 |
[22:37] | could you have your friends at tech hack into it, | 你能让你技术部的朋友黑进去 |
[22:39] | and take some pictures down? | 再删除点照片吗 |
[22:42] | Did someone find naked pictures of you again? | 又有人上传你的裸照了吗 |
[22:44] | No, it’s not me. It’s Alexis. | 和我无关 是阿丽克西斯 |
[22:47] | It’s for Alexis. | 是为了阿丽克西斯 |
[22:51] | Uh, this just got awkward. What’s this about? | 一只乌鸦刚刚飞过 到底怎么了 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:54] | Mean girl at school kiss-ambushed Alexis’ boyfriend, | 学校的贱女孩强吻阿丽克西斯的男朋友 |
[22:58] | and then posted the photographic proof on her web site. | 又把照片作为证据放到她网站上 |
[23:00] | Alexis… very upset. | 阿丽克西斯 很难过 |
[23:03] | I-I could have my friend Tony. | 我有个朋友叫托尼 |
[23:05] | – Take care of it, you know, off the record. – Thanks. | -私底下做这些 -谢了 |
[23:08] | And, uh, no need to mention this to Beckett. | 别告诉贝克特 |
[23:11] | You know how she gets with these things. | 你知道她对这种事特别在意 |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[23:15] | Things like abusing police resources | 像为了一己私欲 |
[23:16] | for your own personal agenda? | 而滥用警力资源这种事吗 |
[23:20] | What? | 你在说什么啊 |
[23:21] | That’s ridic– no, you don’t– ab- -no, that’s– that’s… | 真搞笑 不是滥用 是 是… |
[23:25] | So, uh, what’d you find? Anything on Nicks? | 有什么与披萨店有关的发现吗 |
[23:28] | Uh, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[23:29] | Burns requested files relating to the 2003 murder | 伯恩斯在找有关2003年一个叫 |
[23:32] | of a drug trafficker named Harley Romero, | 赫利·罗梅罗的毒贩子的谋杀案的资料 |
[23:35] | A.K.A. Harley Playful, also known as Handsome Harley. | 又名花花公子赫利 英俊赫利 |
[23:38] | Judging from those photos, I’m guessing it was ironic. | 根据照片看来 外号是反话 |
[23:41] | What’s a guy who’s been dead for eight years have to do with pizza? | 一个死了八年的人能和披萨有什么关系 |
[23:44] | – Mm. Hey, Ryan. – Yep. | -莱恩 -在 |
[23:45] | Did you get a chance to look into all the Nicks | 你有查过那几个披萨店主 |
[23:46] | and their employees? | 和他们的员工们吗 |
[23:47] | Oh, yeah, just going over the reports right now. | 我在过滤这些报告 |
[23:50] | – Mostly minor stuff. – Any drug charges? | -都是些小事 -有关于毒品的指控吗 |
[23:52] | No, nothing about drugs. | 没 没有和毒品有关的 |
[23:53] | Romero? You think maybe it’s some kind of | 罗梅罗 你觉得这是黑手党 |
[23:54] | mafia tie-in with Authentic Nick’s? | 跟正宗尼克披萨店扯上关系了吗 |
[23:57] | According to the file, | 根据记录 |
[23:58] | there’s no connection to any of the families. | 披萨店跟任何一个黑帮家庭都没有关系 |
[23:59] | Someone didn’t like him. | 有人不喜欢他 |
[24:00] | It says here he was shot a dozen times, | 这上面说他挨了好多枪子 |
[24:02] | dumped in an oil drum, and set on fire. | 被扔进一个油桶 然后点火 |
[24:05] | Yeah, word on the street was that | 道上的说法是 他在一场抢地盘的 |
[24:07] | a dealer killed him over a turf war. | 争斗中 被一个毒贩杀了 |
[24:08] | So why was Burns looking at him? | 为什么伯恩斯要关注他 |
[24:11] | Yo. Bank just sent over surveillance footage. | 银行把监控录像的片段发过来了 |
[24:13] | You guys gotta see this. | 你们得来看看这个 |
[24:19] | Looks like he’s running from something. | 看上去他像在躲什么 |
[24:20] | He’s running from something. All right. Watch this. | 没错 看这个 |
[24:24] | He knows he’s on camera. | 他知道他被拍到了 |
[24:25] | He’s trying to tell us something. | 他想告诉我们些东西 |
[24:27] | He’s writing it. | 他写下来了 |
[24:30] | Okay, take it back. | 倒回去看下 |
[24:38] | And freeze there. | 在这停下 |
[24:40] | He’s got a knife. | 他拿着刀 |
[24:41] | He was trying to send us a message, | 他试图给我们传递信息 |
[24:43] | but he recorded his own murder. | 却录下了自己的被害的过程 |
[24:44] | Close up on the face. | 放大那张脸 |
[24:49] | Castle, look at that face. | 卡塞尔 看那是谁 |
[24:52] | That’s Harley Romero. | 竟然是赫利·罗梅罗 |
[24:53] | And he is very much alive. | 而且他还活得好好的 |
[25:05] | Why would he stop to write a message? | 他为什么要停下来写这条讯息呢 |
[25:06] | Why not just keep running? | 为什么不继续跑呢 |
[25:07] | Well, that street empties on to a blind alley. | 那条街通向一个死胡同 |
[25:09] | Maybe Burns thought he couldn’t get away. | 或许伯恩斯觉得自己跑不了了 |
[25:11] | Any idea what he was writing there? | 知道他写的是什么吗 |
[25:12] | We’re seeing if tech can enhance the image, | 要看技术部门能不能加强图像效果了 |
[25:13] | But we found no connection | 可我们还没发现 |
[25:15] | between this Harley and the pizza joints. | 赫利和披萨店的联系 |
[25:17] | Maybe pizza has nothing to do with it. | 如果两者本来就没关系呢 |
[25:18] | Maybe Burns knew Harley from an old story. | 伯恩斯可能从以前的报道中知道赫利的 |
[25:20] | No. I-I don’t recognize him at all. | 不 我不认识这人 |
[25:24] | Did Burns ever mention the name Harley | 伯恩斯有在他报道里 |
[25:26] | in any of his stories? | 提到赫利这名字吗 |
[25:28] | Never. When this guy supposedly died, | 从没有过 这家伙诈死的时候 |
[25:31] | Gordon was embedded with the 2nd Marine Division | 格顿在跟随海军二师 |
[25:33] | in Gulf II. | 报道第二次海湾战争 |
[25:34] | Mr. Shaw, do the names Johnny Farrell | 肖恩先生 你知道强尼·法瑞尔 |
[25:36] | or Swede Anderson mean anything to you? | 或者斯维德·安德森有什么意思吗 |
[25:38] | Yeah. They do. | 当然 |
[25:40] | They’re both characters from old film noir movies. | 他们都是老式好莱坞犯罪片里的角色 |
[25:43] | Right. Uh, Johnny Farrell from the movie “Gilda,” | 对了 强尼·法瑞尔是《吉尔达》里 |
[25:46] | Glenn Ford’s character, and Burt Lancaster played | 格伦·福特扮演的角色 伯特·兰卡斯特扮演 |
[25:48] | Swede Anderson in “The Killers.” | 《杀手》里的斯维德·安德森 |
[25:50] | And why would these two names be important? | 这两个名字有什么特殊之处吗 |
[25:51] | This guy–Harley–what kind of drugs was he dealing? | 赫利这家伙买卖的是哪种毒品 |
[25:53] | Heroin, why? | 海洛因 怎么了 |
[25:56] | Because the only heroin story Burns ever chased | 伯恩斯追踪过的唯一一个海洛因报道 |
[25:58] | was the one that he could never finish. | 是他一直没能完成的那篇 |
[26:00] | About a high-end distribution ring in New York | 关于纽约高端贩毒圈里 |
[26:02] | that sets up shop inside legitimate businesses. | 用合法生意掩护海洛因交易 |
[26:05] | When someone needed product, they’d use a code word. | 有人需要购买时 就用密码进行交易 |
[26:08] | Their code happens to be names of characters from film noir. | 而那些密码就来自于老电影里的角色名 |
[26:13] | It’s that story that destroyed him. | 就是这个故事毁了他 |
[26:15] | – Why? – Because of the guy who was behind the ring. | -怎么说 -那个在后台操控交易的人 |
[26:18] | It was Cavallo. | 是卡瓦罗 |
[26:20] | Gordon Burns was gunning for the Prince of Darkness himself. | 格顿·伯恩斯惹到了黑暗王子本尊 |
[26:22] | Who’s Cavallo? | 卡瓦罗是谁 |
[26:24] | It’s a-a street myth, an urban legend. | 只是一个街头神话 都市传说罢了 |
[26:28] | Anytime a dealer gets whacked, | 每当有毒贩子被杀 |
[26:29] | people always say it’s Cavallo, | 人们都说是卡瓦罗干的 |
[26:31] | but he’s not even real. | 但这个人物根本不存在 |
[26:33] | Oh, Cavallo’s real. | 有卡瓦罗这号人物 |
[26:34] | Come on, Shaw. | 算了吧 肖恩 |
[26:35] | We’ve all heard the scary stories. | 这类的惊悚故事我们都听过 |
[26:36] | I didn’t. | 我没听过 |
[26:37] | So the story goes that Cavallo was mentored | 据说卡瓦罗曾跟着无恶不作且有 |
[26:40] | by this badass Colombian drug lord– | “征服者”之称的哥伦比亚大毒枭 |
[26:43] | Khazi “The conqueror”– | 卡赞混过 |
[26:44] | and eventually he put a bullet to his boss’ head, | 最后他用枪打爆了老板的头 |
[26:47] | slit all of his kids’ throats, | 割断了老板所有孩子的喉咙 |
[26:50] | and took over the operation. | 然后抢班夺权 |
[26:51] | But I mean, it’s a fairy tale. | 但这一切都只是个传说 |
[26:53] | Not to Burns. | 对伯恩斯来说不是 |
[26:55] | Not to his daughter. | 对他女儿也不是 |
[26:56] | Burns told me he had a contact | 伯恩斯曾跟我说过他有门路 |
[26:58] | that was getting him close to Cavallo. | 能接近卡瓦罗 |
[27:00] | The next day, he and his daughter | 第二天 他和女儿 |
[27:01] | are crossing the street, | 正过马路的时候 |
[27:02] | this car appears out of nowhere. | 一辆车突然冲出来 |
[27:04] | When he came to, | 当他反应过来的时候 |
[27:05] | his leg was shattered. | 腿已经被撞得粉碎 |
[27:06] | Nina was 20 feet away, bleeding out, | 尼娜被撞飞20英尺远 流血不止 |
[27:08] | and he couldn’t even crawl over to hold her, | 他想过去抱住她 却爬都爬不过去 |
[27:10] | so don’t you tell me Cavallo isn’t real. | 所以别再说卡瓦罗不存在 |
[27:14] | It sounds like Burns was Ahab, | 听起来伯恩斯像是阿哈 |
[27:16] | and Cavallo was white whale. | 卡瓦罗是白鲸 |
[27:18] | Well, he did sign in to the hotel as Melville. | 他还用梅尔维尔这个名字登入酒店呢 |
[27:20] | You know, it’s that kind of sly humor that Burns was known for. | 伯恩斯就是靠这种诡秘的幽默感出名的 |
[27:24] | And while I am loathe to profile, | 尽管我不喜欢侧写 |
[27:26] | the name Cavallo– | 卡瓦罗这个名字 |
[27:27] | also the Italian word for “Horse”– | 在意大利语中有”海洛因”的意思 |
[27:28] | might suggest a link back to the four Nick’s. | 暗示了这和四家尼克披萨店有某种联系 |
[27:31] | Hey, Ryan. When you were in narcotics, | 莱恩 你在缉毒组的时候 |
[27:33] | when was the first time you heard the name Cavallo? | 第一次听到卡瓦罗这个名字是什么时候 |
[27:35] | I don’t know. Probably around, uh, ’03. | 记不清了 大概是03年左右吧 |
[27:37] | Around all that time all those dealers were getting whacked. | 那个时候很多毒贩都被杀了 |
[27:39] | Well, that’s right when Harley was killed. | 对 赫利也是那时候被杀的 |
[27:41] | So Harley stages his own death, | 那么赫利伪装了自己的死亡 |
[27:43] | brutally murders his competition, | 残忍地杀害了竞争对手 |
[27:45] | and then starts a whisper campaign on the streets | 然后又散播小道消息说 |
[27:47] | about the new Dark Prince of Heroin… | 新的黑暗王子出现了 |
[27:49] | And a legend is born. | 一个传说就这样诞生了 |
[27:52] | Tech was able to blow up | 技术人员把自动取款机的录像放大了 |
[27:53] | and enhance that ATM video. | 并且加强了清晰度 |
[27:54] | They’re sending it up now. | 录像正在传输 |
[27:58] | I still can’t make it out. | 还是看不清楚写的什么 |
[28:00] | Run it again. | 再放一遍 |
[28:01] | Can you flip it and slow it down? | 能把这个图像翻转一下 再慢点放吗 |
[28:03] | – Yeah. – What are you doing? | -可以 -你要干嘛 |
[28:06] | What I do best–writing. | 我最擅长的 写字 |
[28:09] | Okay, 3… | 好 3 |
[28:11] | 6 s 6… s… | |
[28:13] | – That could be a 5. – Okay, s or a 5… | -也能是5 -好吧 s或5 |
[28:16] | W-1-2 7 W-1-2… 7? | |
[28:19] | It’s an address. | 是个地址 |
[28:21] | B a s B… a… s? | |
[28:23] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[28:24] | 365 west 127th street, in the basement. | 西127号街365号的地下室 |
[28:27] | That’s three blocks from the ATM. | 那离自动取款机只有3个街区 |
[28:29] | Police! Nobody move! | 警察 都不许动 |
[28:31] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[28:34] | Room’s clear. | 屋内安全 |
[28:36] | Somebody moved out in a hurry. | 人是匆匆撤离的 |
[28:37] | Coffee grinders for cutting. | 咖啡研磨机用来切东西 |
[28:39] | Envelopes for packaging. | 信封用来装东西 |
[28:40] | All the earmarks of a well-organized | 一切迹象都表明这是个井井有条的 |
[28:41] | heroin processing house. | 海洛因加工坊 |
[28:43] | Get C.S.U. in here. Sweep the area. | 叫鉴证组来 收集这里的证据 |
[28:45] | If anyone saw anything, I want to know. | 有任何线索都要通知我 |
[28:48] | Looks like your Ahab found his white whale. | 看来阿哈找到他的白鲸了 |
[28:51] | And it took him under. | 还把他拉下了水 |
[28:55] | Hi, dad. Bye, dad. | 老爸好 老爸再见 |
[28:56] | What, no kiss? | 都不亲我一下就走了 |
[29:04] | – Alexis, what happened to your face? – Nothing. | -阿丽克西斯 你脸怎么了 -没什么 |
[29:07] | That’s not nothing. What happened? | 这还叫没事 发生什么事了 |
[29:09] | Lauren. | 是劳伦干的 |
[29:10] | She cornered me in the bathrooms at school, | 她把我堵在学校的厕所里 |
[29:12] | said I ruined her party, | 说我毁了她的派对 |
[29:14] | and then she accused me of hacking into her account | 还说我黑了她的账号 |
[29:16] | and deleting those pictures she took. | 删了她照的那些照片 |
[29:17] | As if. | 说的像真的似的 |
[29:19] | And–and then what happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[29:20] | Well, I called her a backstabber, | 我说她在我背后捅刀子 |
[29:21] | and then she scratched me, so I… | 她就抓了我的脸 于是我 |
[29:26] | – You what? – I punched her. | -你干什么了 -我给了她一拳 |
[29:30] | Ah. What were you thinking? | 你当时怎么想的啊 |
[29:31] | I don’t know. This isn’t me. | 我不知道 我从来不会这样 |
[29:32] | I don’t crash parties. | 我不会擅闯别人的派对 |
[29:34] | I don’t get in fights with people. | 也不会跟别人打架 |
[29:35] | I… But, dad, she made me so angry. | 但是 爸爸 她真的让我怒火中烧 |
[29:38] | I know she did, but retaliation is not the answer. | 我知道 但是报复解决不了问题 |
[29:42] | You get her back, she gets you back, | 你报复她一次 她回击你一次 |
[29:44] | and then one day, | 然后说不准哪天 |
[29:44] | one of you ends up dead in a pizza oven. | 你俩中的一个就死在披萨烤箱里了 |
[29:46] | Is that what you want? Look, the point is, | 这是你想要的吗 关键是 |
[29:49] | you’re gonna have to deal with mean, backstabbing girls | 你一生中可能会跟很多这种卑鄙的 |
[29:52] | your whole life. | 背后伤人的女孩打交道 |
[29:52] | You need to learn to be smart enough to rise above. | 要学得精明一些 不受这些事的影响 |
[29:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:05] | Did you kick her ass? | 你痛扁她了吗 |
[30:07] | I kinda did. | 差不多 |
[30:08] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[30:10] | I should’ve gotten involved much earlier. | 我应该早点干涉这件事的 |
[30:13] | Why? Lauren would’ve still found a way | 为什么 劳伦还是会找机会 |
[30:15] | to make Alexis’ life miserable. | 让阿丽克西斯苦不堪言的 |
[30:16] | Lauren isn’t a criminal mastermind. | 劳伦又不是犯罪老手 |
[30:18] | – She’s just a teenager. – Ah, Castle, | -她不过是个青少年 -卡塞尔 |
[30:19] | never underestimate the power of a woman on a mission. | 永远不要低估肩负使命的女人的力量 |
[30:22] | No, I don’t. And I have the alimony checks to prove it. | 不会的 我的赡养费支票证明了这一点 |
[30:25] | Beckett, just hung up with the lab. | 贝克特 我刚跟实验室那边通完电话 |
[30:27] | That trace heroin from the processing house? | 海洛因加工坊发现的毒品残留 |
[30:29] | It matches most of the dope being peddled on the Lower East. | 与下东区兜售的毒品相匹配 |
[30:32] | Any word on this Harley? | 有赫利的线索吗 |
[30:33] | Sir, if half of the rumors about this guy are true, | 长官 如果关于这家伙的传言有一半是真的 |
[30:35] | then he’s got snitches all over the force, | 那么他的眼线到处都是 |
[30:36] | so I was thinking of holding off on an A.P.B. until we knew more. | 所以我想等有足够的证据再全面通缉他 |
[30:39] | – Keep me posted. – Yes, sir. | -随时向我汇报 -遵命 |
[30:42] | You know, Shaw said that Cavallo | 肖恩说过卡瓦罗 |
[30:43] | is using legitimate businesses to distribute product. | 在利用很多正当业务销售毒品 |
[30:46] | You think he could be operating | 你觉得他有没有可能就操控着 |
[30:47] | out of one of the Nicks’? | 尼克披萨店中的一家 |
[30:48] | Yeah, but I can’t get a warrant for a fishing expedition. | 可能 这种无根据的调查我是拿不到搜查令的 |
[30:51] | We’re gonna have to have something more concrete. | 我们需要掌握更确凿的证据 |
[30:54] | C.S.U. swept the tenement basement top to bottom, | 鉴证组把那个地下室搜了个底朝天 |
[30:57] | there’s not one print anywhere. | 连个指纹也没找到 |
[30:58] | Any witnesses see Burns getting chased? | 有目击者看见伯恩斯被追杀了吗 |
[31:00] | In that neighborhood, nobody sees nothing. | 在那片街区 看见了也没人说的 |
[31:03] | But one of our uniforms | 不过我们有一位警员 |
[31:05] | did find this in a storm drain near the ATM. | 在自动取款机附近的下水道里发现了这个 |
[31:08] | Burns’ phone? | 伯恩斯的手机 |
[31:10] | Does it strike anyone else as strange | 你们不觉得奇怪吗 |
[31:12] | that a seasoned war correspondent | 一个经验丰富的战地记者 |
[31:14] | would suddenly develop butterfingers, | 会突然变得笨手笨脚 |
[31:15] | drop his phone while being chased? | 被追的时候掉了手机吗 |
[31:17] | You think he purposefully dropped it? | 你认为他是故意的 |
[31:18] | So that whoever was chasing him wouldn’t get his phone? | 这样追他的的人就拿不到他的手机 |
[31:20] | Or what was on it. | 或是他手机上的东西 |
[31:22] | The last call he made was 9-1-1 | 他最后打的电话是911 |
[31:25] | and he didn’t press send. | 但是他没有打出去 |
[31:31] | Outside the drug lab. | 毒品加工坊的外面 |
[31:33] | He was casing the joint. | 他在蹲点 |
[31:37] | That’s Monica. She’s involved. | 那是莫妮卡 她也参与其中 |
[31:49] | Monica Wyatt, NYPD! Open up! | 莫妮卡·怀特 纽约警局 开门 |
[31:54] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[31:55] | Step back. | 退后 |
[31:57] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[32:00] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[32:02] | He…he tried to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[32:04] | Window. | 窗户 |
[32:05] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[32:08] | Monica, who did this to you? | 莫妮卡 是谁干的 |
[32:09] | If I tell you, then I’m dead. | 要是我告诉了你 我就死定了 |
[32:11] | I think we’re past that. Who did it? | 现在这种情形就别隐瞒了 谁干的 |
[32:14] | Cavallo. | 卡瓦罗 |
[32:23] | I wasn’t lying before about Gordon. | 之前关于格顿我没有说谎 |
[32:25] | We did date years ago, and I thought it was real, | 我们几年前是约会过 我以为那是认真的 |
[32:27] | but he was just doing it to get close to Cavallo. | 但他那么做只是为了接近卡瓦罗 |
[32:31] | I never imagined that… | 我从没想过 |
[32:33] | What’s a midtown real estate agent | 一个市中心房地产经纪人 |
[32:35] | doing mixed up with heroin dealers? | 怎么会和毒贩牵扯到一起 |
[32:38] | Their labs are mobile. | 他们的作坊地点经常更换 |
[32:39] | They need new places | 他们的加工中心 |
[32:41] | for their processing centers every month or so, | 每个月都要换新地点 |
[32:43] | and I had access to all the information that they needed. | 而我有他们所需要的信息 |
[32:44] | Look… This is not who I am. | 听着 我不是这样的 |
[32:48] | I mean, I never meant for anything… | 我是说 我从没想到… |
[32:51] | How did it start? | 你是怎么开始的 |
[32:53] | I had some problems a few years back. | 几年前我有些麻烦 |
[32:57] | I owed some people money. | 我欠了一些人钱 |
[32:59] | A man came to me | 一个男人找到我 |
[33:01] | and he told me that he could make it all better. | 告诉我他可以解决我的问题 |
[33:05] | I just… Had to do a favor for him every now and then. | 我只要 时不时的帮他们点小忙 |
[33:08] | And at the time, that actually sounded harmless. | 那时候听上去没什么坏处 |
[33:13] | But this man knew things about me. | 但是这个男人知道我的事情 |
[33:16] | I mean things that nobody could possibly know. | 我是说那些没人可能知道的事情 |
[33:18] | And I wanted to leave, | 我想过离开 |
[33:19] | but… after what happened to Gordon’s kid, I just… | 但是 格顿孩子出事之后 我就 |
[33:25] | Gordon found me a couple of days ago. | 格顿几天前找到了我 |
[33:26] | He said he needed my help. | 他说他需要我的帮助 |
[33:28] | He said that I could end this, | 他说我可以结束这一切 |
[33:30] | and that we both could be free. | 然后我们都可以自由了 |
[33:31] | All I had to do was take him there. | 我只要把他带到那里 |
[33:34] | And now Gordon is dead, | 现在格顿死了 |
[33:37] | and I am next. | 我就是下一个 |
[33:40] | Cavallo–who is he? | 卡瓦罗是谁 |
[33:42] | I’ve never seen him. | 我从来没见过他 |
[33:43] | Didn’t he just try to kill you? | 他刚刚不是试图想杀你吗 |
[33:45] | If I knew who Cavallo was, | 如果我知道卡瓦罗是谁 |
[33:46] | don’t you think I would’ve told Gordon? | 我早就告诉格顿了 |
[33:48] | I’ve only ever dealt with Cavallo’s right-hand man before. | 我只和卡瓦罗的副手接触过 |
[33:50] | That’s who was here trying to kill me. | 是他想要杀我 |
[33:52] | And who is this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[33:56] | His name is Harley. | 他的名字是赫利 |
[34:01] | Him? | 他吗 |
[34:05] | Harley is Cavallo. | 赫利就是卡瓦罗 |
[34:07] | So Cavallo is hiding right under everyone’s noses. | 这么说卡瓦罗就躲在我们的眼皮底下 |
[34:10] | – How do I find him? – He finds me. | -我怎样才能找到他 -都是他来找我 |
[34:13] | Monica, Gordon was right. | 莫妮卡 格顿说的对 |
[34:15] | We can end this, but we need your help. | 我们可以结束这一切 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[34:18] | We believe that Cavallo is trafficking drugs | 我们认为卡瓦罗通过一个披萨店 |
[34:21] | through a pizzeria, | 来贩运毒品 |
[34:22] | but we need to know which one. | 但我们得知道是哪一个 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry. I don’t know which one. | 对不起 我不知道是哪一个 |
[34:27] | We covered the whole area. | 我们找了整个区域 |
[34:29] | Whoever he was, he’s in the wind. | 不管是谁 都让他逃走了 |
[34:32] | All right. Why don’t you guys take Monica to the E.R. ? | 好吧 不如你们把莫妮卡送到急诊室 |
[34:33] | Get her checked, and then get her over to Narcotics. | 给她做检查 然后把她送到缉毒组 |
[34:36] | Let them talk to her. | 让他们和她谈谈 |
[34:38] | One last question | 最后一个问题 |
[34:41] | Johnny Farrell and Swede Anderson? | 强尼·法瑞尔和斯维德·安德森 |
[34:44] | That’s how Gordon got on to this story in the first place. | 这是格顿跟进这件事的原因 |
[34:47] | He heard somebody at one of the pizza joints using those names, | 他在披萨店里听到有人在用这几个名字 |
[34:50] | and he knew it was Cavallo’s code. | 他知道这是卡瓦罗的暗号 |
[34:54] | Those were last week’s names. | 那些是上个星期的名字 |
[34:55] | Do you know this week’s names? | 你知道这个星期的名字吗 |
[34:57] | No, but Gordon said they were from his favorite film | 不知道 但是格顿说名字出自他最喜欢的电影 |
[35:01] | “The Maltese Falcon.” | 《马耳他之鹰》 |
[35:04] | – You’re a sneak. – What? I’m a what? | -你就是个小偷 -什么 我是什么 |
[35:07] | I don’t care if these guys could’ve recognized you. | 我不在乎这些人会不会认出你 |
[35:09] | You hold ’em much longer, | 要是再把他们留在这儿 |
[35:10] | there’s gonna be another murder on our hands. | 这里马上就会有另一起谋杀案了 |
[35:12] | Relax. We’re almost done. | 放轻松 我们马上就好了 |
[35:13] | We got two Nicks down, two to go. | 我们已经查了两家 还有两家 |
[35:15] | Okay. Call you in a bit. | 好吧 一会再打给你 |
[35:16] | I wonder if I should’ve used | 我在想我们是不是应该用 |
[35:17] | 悉尼·格林斯特里特 英国著名演员 卡斯帕·古特曼则是他在《马耳他之鹰》里扮演的角色 | |
[35:18] | Sydney Greenstreet’s character– Kasper Gutman. | 悉尼·格林斯特里特的角色 卡斯帕·古特曼 |
[35:20] | Now there’s a guy who loved his pizza. | 他才是个喜欢披萨的人 |
[35:22] | Well, we already put our money down on Bogie, | 我们都已经赌鲍嘉了 |
[35:23] | So let’s just play this through. | 我们就继续演下去吧 |
[35:27] | Slice? | 一片披萨吗 |
[35:28] | Uh, no, a pickup actually for Spade– | 不 是给斯佩德的外卖 |
[35:31] | Sam Spade. | 萨姆·斯佩德 |
[35:34] | Of course, Mr. Spade. | 当然 斯佩德先生 |
[35:35] | We have your order right here. | 你的货就在我们这里 |
[35:43] | Here you go, Mr. Spade. | 给你 斯佩德先生 |
[35:44] | We put it on your tab. | 我们会记你账上的 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:52] | Winner, Winner, Pizza Dinner. | 赢家 今晚披萨晚餐 |
[36:02] | Possession, trafficking, conspiracy to distribute– | 藏毒 运毒 预谋贩毒 |
[36:05] | that right there is 30 years, easy, Sal– | 这些就可以轻松判你30年 萨尔 |
[36:08] | 30 Terrific Authentic years. | “美味正宗”的30年 |
[36:11] | It’s life if you’re an accessory to Burns’ murder. | 如果你是伯恩斯谋杀案的从犯那就是终身监禁 |
[36:13] | No, I had nothing to do with that. I swear. | 不 我发誓我和那一点关系都没有 |
[36:15] | You swear? So what are you trying to tell me? | 你发誓 那么你想告诉我们什么 |
[36:17] | Are you trying to tell me | 你想告诉我们 |
[36:18] | that Harley had the idea to put the body in your rival’s oven? | 是赫利想到把尸体放进你对手的烤箱 |
[36:21] | You’re a pizza man, Sal. | 你是做披萨的 萨尔 |
[36:23] | Body in an oven sounds more like you’re speed. | 把尸体放进烤箱听上去更像是你的主意 |
[36:25] | No. No, no, no, it was him. It was all him. | 不 不是的 是他 这全是他干的 |
[36:28] | So what, now you’re a victim? | 怎么 现在你是个被害人了吗 |
[36:29] | Look, my place was struggling. | 听着 我的店生意惨淡 |
[36:32] | He came to me, he said the man that he worked for could help. | 他找到我说 他的老板可以帮我 |
[36:35] | All I had to do was let him use my shop for a couple of months, | 我只要把我的店给他们用几个月 |
[36:38] | then he would make… | 然后他就可以 |
[36:40] | my dream come true. | 让我的梦想成真 |
[36:42] | Your dream? | 你的梦想 |
[36:43] | Yeah, he said, uh, after it was over, | 是的 他说 等一切都结束了 |
[36:47] | the man he worked for would, uh… | 他的老板会 |
[36:50] | burn down Authentic Nick’s. | 会把正宗尼克披萨店给烧了 |
[36:54] | This ain’t me. | 毒品不是我的风格 |
[36:56] | I never even smoked a joint. | 我连大麻都没抽过 |
[36:58] | But all those other Nicks, the stuff they were doing, | 但是那些尼克们 他们做的那些事 |
[36:59] | it was driving me crazy. | 都快把我逼疯了 |
[37:02] | How did Burns’ body get in the oven? | 伯恩斯的尸体是怎么到烤箱里去的 |
[37:04] | Harley called me that night, | 那天晚上赫利打电话给我 |
[37:05] | said he needed to throw something in my oven overnight. | 说他要在我的烤箱里放点东西过夜 |
[37:09] | He didn’t say what it was. | 他没说是什么 |
[37:10] | Yeah, but you knew it wasn’t a tray of lasagna. | 但你知道那不会是一盘意式千层面 |
[37:12] | And I said no way. | 我也说了不行 |
[37:14] | No way. I never signed up for cremation services. | 不可能的 我从没答应过提供火葬服务 |
[37:17] | I never dreamed what I turned away | 我完全没想到我拒绝的东西 |
[37:20] | would end up in Ralph Carbone’s oven. | 会出现在拉尔夫·卡波的烤箱里 |
[37:27] | You want our help, Sal? | 想要我们帮你吗 萨尔 |
[37:29] | You want me to put in a good word with the D.A.? | 想让我在检察官那儿替你求情吗 |
[37:32] | – Yeah. – Then help me find him. | -想 -那就帮我找他 |
[37:34] | Help me find Cavallo. | 帮我找到卡瓦罗 |
[37:38] | You can’t find him. | 你没法找他 |
[37:40] | He finds you. | 只能等他来找你 |
[37:41] | That’s not helping me, Sal. | 那可不是在帮我 萨尔 |
[37:43] | You don’t get it. | 你没明白 |
[37:44] | When I run out of product, I call him. | 当我没货时就打电话给他 |
[37:48] | He delivers. | 他会送来 |
[37:52] | Make the call. | 那就打给他 |
[38:09] | Harley Romero, A.K.A, the legendary Cavallo. | 赫利·罗梅罗 即传说中的卡瓦罗 |
[38:13] | He won’t talk without a lawyer. | 律师不来他不开口 |
[38:15] | With the evidence from the ATM video | 有自动取款机的监控录像 |
[38:16] | and Sal’s testimony, he’s gonna need one. | 和萨尔的证词 他是得要个律师 |
[38:18] | You know, it’s brilliant when you think about it. | 想一想 这真是太绝了 |
[38:21] | The innocent middleman does all the dirty work | 在所有人都在忙着 |
[38:23] | while everyone stays busy | 寻找传说中的邪恶领主时 |
[38:24] | looking for the menacing mythic overlord… | 无辜的中间人已干完所有勾当 |
[38:26] | Who no one ever meets because he’s not really real. | 却从来没人见过他 因为他是虚构的 |
[38:29] | Well, real or not, | 无论虚实 |
[38:30] | he’s going away for a lot time. Good work. | 他逍遥法外时间太久了 干得好 |
[38:37] | Narcotics is finished with Monica Wyatt. | 缉毒组已经问完莫妮卡·怀特 |
[38:39] | – She cooperated fully. – Okay, process her out. | -她很配合 -好 办完手续让她走 |
[38:41] | And put a patrol car outside her building | 这几个晚上在她家外面派辆巡逻车 |
[38:43] | for the next few nights, just in case Cavallo has friends. | 以防卡瓦罗有同党 |
[38:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:50] | I was just thinking about Burns, how close he came to catching | 我只是在想伯恩斯 想到他距离逮到杀害 |
[38:52] | the guy who killed his daughter only to come up short. | 她女儿的凶手仅一步之遥 却没能成功 |
[38:54] | Well, if it’s any consolation, there’s justice now. | 如果有什么慰藉的话 至少现在正义得以伸张 |
[38:57] | – Yeah, you know what’s still bug in me? – Hmm? | -知道我有什么地方想不通吗 -什么 |
[39:00] | The guy is runnining for his life, | 他在逃命 |
[39:03] | why does he ditch his s one? | 为什么还要丢掉手机 |
[39:04] | Well he probably knew that he was gonna get killed, | 他可能知道自己会被杀 |
[39:06] | and he wanted at least someone to know the truth. | 所以希望至少有人能知道真相 |
[39:08] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[39:09] | It wasn’t like there was a picture of Cavallo on it. | 里面又没有卡瓦罗的照片 |
[39:10] | No, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[39:11] | The only person he had a picture of was… | 手机里唯一一张照片就是… |
[39:25] | just a few more questions, Ms. Wyatt. | 还有几个问题 怀特女士 |
[39:30] | I have been waiting over an hour. | 我等一个多小时了 |
[39:33] | You know the funny thing about this case is that | 这起案件最有趣的地方就是 |
[39:36] | nobody is who they claim to be, not even you. | 每个人都名不副实 包括你 |
[39:38] | Monica Wyatt–it says here | 莫妮卡·怀特 这里说 |
[39:40] | You moved to New York in 2002 from L.A. | 2002年 你从洛杉矶搬到纽约 |
[39:43] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 所以呢 |
[39:44] | So we did a little bit of digging, | 所以我们查了一下 |
[39:46] | And the only Monica Wyatt that we found | 找到的唯一一个莫妮卡·怀特 |
[39:49] | was a heroin addict who was shot point-blank | 是一个被近距离枪杀后 |
[39:53] | and then dumped in the L.A. River. | 扔到洛杉矶大河的瘾君子 |
[39:55] | Six months later, | 六个月后 |
[39:56] | word of a new and brutal kingpin started sweeping the streets. | 道上盛传一位新任的残暴的毒枭出现了 |
[40:00] | And you’re saying that’s me? | 你是说那人是我吗 |
[40:03] | I’m a real estate agent. Have you seen my apartment? | 我是个地产经纪人 你们不是见过我家吗 |
[40:06] | Oh, yeah, we saw that one. | 是啊 见过你的 |
[40:07] | But all of the other ones can only be previewed online. | 但其它的房子 只能在网上看房 |
[40:12] | What are you talking about? | 你是在说什么 |
[40:13] | Your apartment sales to Walter Neff, Frank Chambers, | 你的买家华特·尼夫 弗兰克·钱伯斯 |
[40:16] | Richard harland–they’re all characters from noir films. | 理查德·哈兰德全是黑色电影里的角色 |
[40:20] | They aren’t real. | 都是虚构的 |
[40:21] | You made millions in heroin holdings, | 你把上千万毒资 |
[40:24] | which you turned into millions in real estate holdings, | 都转化成了房地产投资 |
[40:27] | All clean. | 洗得一干二净 |
[40:29] | All the while, | 而且你还一直 |
[40:30] | perpetuating the myth of Cavallo. | 延续着卡瓦罗的罪恶传说 |
[40:32] | Gordon didn’t die chasing a myth. | 格顿不是死于追查传说 |
[40:34] | Oh, yeah, Gordon. | 对了 格顿 |
[40:35] | Well, there’s something that you didn’t completely lie about. | 你倒是没全撒谎 |
[40:37] | You did meet him a couple of years ago, | 你们确实是几年前认识的 |
[40:39] | but not as a boyfriend. | 但他不是你的男友 |
[40:42] | He was a pain-in-the-ass reporter | 而是个知道得太多 |
[40:43] | that just kept getting a little too close. | 令人讨厌的记者 |
[40:45] | Until a car came out of nowhere and killed his daughter. | 直到无端端冲出一辆车 撞死了他的女儿 |
[40:49] | That got him out of your hair for a couple of years, | 这才使他好多年都没再纠缠你 |
[40:51] | but then he caught your scent again at Nick’s Pizza. | 但后来他在披萨店又察觉到了你的踪迹 |
[40:54] | And that forced you to get rid of him permanently. | 这迫使你要斩草除根 |
[40:58] | And then you fed us Harley, the sacrificial lamb, | 于是你就供出赫利 作为替罪羊 |
[41:01] | to throw us off your trail. | 以转移我们的注意力 |
[41:02] | Harley attacked me. | 赫利攻击了我 |
[41:03] | Oh, yeah, and then he managed to run down the fire escape | 是啊 然后他从消防梯跑了 |
[41:07] | with such incredible speed | 快的难以置信 |
[41:08] | that two of New York’s finest detectives | 两位全纽约最棒的警探 |
[41:10] | were incapable of seeing him, never mind catching him. | 连他影都没见着 抓他就更别想了 |
[41:14] | Beating yourself up… | 苦肉计 |
[41:16] | was a nice touch. | 这招不错 |
[41:19] | You know what I just realized | 我刚刚才意识到 |
[41:21] | all those noir films that Cavallo draws his names from, | 所有卡瓦罗挑选名字的那些电影 |
[41:24] | they all have one thing in common– | 皆有一个共同点 |
[41:27] | a femme fatale. | 都有个蛇蝎美人 |
[41:32] | I’d like my lawyer now. | 我现在要请律师 |
[41:41] | Ah, great. | 啊 太好了 |
[41:43] | You’re still up. | 你还没睡 |
[41:44] | Couldn’t sleep if I wanted to. | 想睡也睡不着 |
[41:46] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[41:48] | – Is that from Stefano’s? – Mm-hmm. | -是从斯特凡诺店买的吗 -当然 |
[41:51] | You went all the way across the bridge for a pizza? | 为了买个披萨你大老远跑到桥那边去吗 |
[41:53] | Not for just anyone. | 这不是为了我乖女儿嘛 |
[41:55] | Fresh basil and sausage. | 新鲜的罗勒和香肠 |
[41:58] | Any updates on, uh… | 那事怎么样了 |
[42:00] | Uh, um… I called a mediation session | 我今天请了 |
[42:02] | with our school counselor today. | 学校辅导员来调解 |
[42:06] | And it turns out, Lauren was just jealous of | 结果劳伦就是嫉妒 |
[42:08] | all the time I was spending with ashley. | 我整天跟阿什利在一起 |
[42:10] | She thought I had ditched our friendship. | 她觉得我重色轻友 |
[42:12] | So what’d you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[42:14] | We hugged it out. | 我们尽释前嫌 |
[42:17] | And now you’re friends again? | 那现在又是朋友了吗 |
[42:18] | It’s too soon to tell. | 言之尚早 |
[42:21] | Hurts like these… | 这类伤痛 |
[42:24] | take time to heal. | 需要时间来愈合 |
[42:26] | Time… | 时间 |
[42:28] | and pizza. | 和披萨 |
[42:31] | Ohh. Ooh, look at that. | 噢 瞧呀 |
[42:35] | Cheers. | 干披萨 |