Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Joseph… this is the last time we can do this. 乔瑟夫 这是我们最后一次这样做了
[00:07] – What are you talking about? – I’m going back to my husband. -你说什么呢 -我要回到我丈夫身边
[00:10] – Alfonso? – I’m sorry. -你是说阿方索 -对不起
[00:12] Angie, baby, what about us? 安琪亲爱的 那我们怎么办
[00:16] Oh, my god. Oh, my god. That’s him. 上帝啊 天啊 他回来了
[00:19] – He’s home early. – Angela, are you upstairs. -他提前回来了 -安琪拉 你在楼上吗
[00:23] The closet. 去衣橱
[00:24] Mi bello! 我的甜心
[00:33] All right, what’s going on up there, fellas? 好吧 这是怎么个情况
[00:36] The gag getting a little thin? 这个玩笑开得有点低劣了吧
[00:47] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[00:48] It’s Sarah. 是莎拉
[00:51] They killed Sarah. 有人杀了莎拉
[01:15] I know you aren’t cooking breakfast, so… 我知道你不是在做早饭 那么
[01:18] so what is all this? 那么你这是在做什么
[01:20] Spring cleaning. 春季大扫除
[01:21] Mother, I am, I am shocked 母亲大人 这让我很吃惊啊
[01:24] that you even know how to operate a sponge. 你居然知道怎么用海绵块
[01:26] Oh, I have cleaned before. 喂 我以前大扫除过
[01:28] Well, I’ve supervised cleaning before. 好吧 我监督别人大扫除过
[01:32] And what has prompted, this sudden burst of domestic devotion? 是什么导致你兴致大发做家务啊
[01:36] The space for my acting school 我表演学校上课那个地儿
[01:37] won’t be ready for another month, 到下个月也准备不好
[01:39] Alexis is all busy with her A.P.tests, 阿丽克西斯忙着准备她的进阶考试
[01:42] my lunch date canceled… 我的午餐约会也取消了
[01:44] And if I don’t do something productive, 如果我不让自己忙起来 我的头发
[01:46] – I’m gonna tear my hair out, so out my way. – Pardon. -都会被我揪光 所以你给我边去 -抱歉
[01:52] Speaking of hair. 说到头发
[01:53] Hello, Beckett. 你好啊 贝克特
[01:55] Yes. 1777 21st Street. 是的 第21街1777号
[01:59] All right. I’ll meet you there. 好 到那见
[02:01] Did you say 1777 21st Street? 你刚才是说第21街1777号吗
[02:04] Yeah. There was a murder there. Why? 对啊 那发生了一起谋杀案 怎么了
[02:05] Oh, I know that address. That’s Gemstar studios. 我知道那个地址 那里是吉星摄影棚
[02:07] That’s where they film “Temptation Lane.” 那是拍摄《诱惑巷》的地方
[02:09] The soap opera you used to be on? 是那部你曾经演过的肥皂剧吧
[02:10] Oh, I-I hope it’s nobody that I know. 真希望遇害的不是我认识的人
[02:13] Maybe I should go with you. 也许我该和你一起去
[02:15] It’s a crime scene, mother. 那可是犯罪现场 老妈
[02:16] We’re trained professionals. 我们是受过训练的专业人士
[02:18] Richard Castle, you are neither trained 理查德·卡塞尔 你既没接受过训练
[02:21] nor a professional. 也不是专业人士
[02:23] I’ll text you with updates. 我发短信跟你汇报进展
[02:29] Victim’s name is Sarah Cutler. 被害人叫做莎拉·卡特勒
[02:30] Looks like she was killed last night 看上去她应该是昨晚遇害
[02:31] and stuffed into a closet on set. 并被塞进了柜子里
[02:33] – Was she a part of the production? – Yeah. -她参与剧集制作吗 -是的
[02:35] Let me guess. The diva actress that everyone hated. 我来猜猜 是大家都很讨厌的跋扈女主角
[02:37] Actually, Castle, she was a writer. 卡塞尔 实际上她是个编剧
[02:39] – A writer? – Mm-hmm. -编剧 -对
[02:41] – Why would anyone want to kill a writer? – Oh, so many reasons. -为什么会有人想要谋杀编剧 -原因多了去了
[02:44] Or maybe Sarah discovered 也许是莎拉发现
[02:48] that Greek billionaire Mikkos had invented a machine 希腊亿万富翁米克斯发明了
[02:50] that could cause blizzards, 可以制造暴风雪的机器
[02:52] that would plunge the entire world into an ice age. 而这机器会将整个世界带入冰河世纪
[02:54] Really? You’re gonna go with an evil weather machine? 不是吧 你的推断是邪恶的造雪机器
[02:57] It already happened. 发生过啊
[02:59] On “General Hospital.” Look, bear in mind, 在《综合医院》里就有过 你们记住
[03:01] we’re entering into a world of epic drama 我们要进入一个充满戏剧冲突的世界
[03:04] with larger-than-life characters, 里面的角色个个都是生动而夸张
[03:05] each one teeming with twisted secrets 他们每个人都有着扭曲的秘密
[03:08] and personal intrigue. 和个人阴谋
[03:10] It stands to reason that the motive for this murder 也就是说这起谋杀案的动机
[03:12] will be worthy of a soap opera. 能写部肥皂剧也是合乎情理的
[03:14] Castle, even in a world of epic drama, 卡塞尔 就算是在充满戏剧冲突的世界
[03:16] the motives are usually quite ordinary. 杀人动机也都很平常的
[03:19] Now does that look ordinary to you? 那对你来说很平常吗
[03:23] The victim with an ax in her back 被害人背后插着一把斧子
[03:25] on the set of her own show… 死在了她自己剧集的拍摄现场
[03:28] Odds are, the killer walks amongst us 很有可能 凶手就在摄影棚内
[03:32] on this very soundstage. 混迹于人群之中
[03:33] So what have we got? 有什么发现吗
[03:35] Her spinal cord was severed with the ax. 她的脊柱被斧头严重砍伤
[03:37] Upon contact, her lungs filled with blood, 而她的肺部也因此充满了血液
[03:40] ‘causing her to drown. 导致她溺水身亡
[03:41] I can put the time of death in a 4-hour window, 我能把死亡时间推算在4小时区间内
[03:43] somewhere between 7:00 and 11:00 p.m. last night. 大概在昨晚7点到11点之间
[03:46] And where did this ax come from? 那斧子又是哪里来的
[03:48] It’s the fire ax from the stage. 是舞台上的消防斧
[03:50] Crew members think it might be symbolic. 剧组的人认为那斧头也许有象征意义
[03:52] Symbolic? 象征意义
[03:53] Well, when Ms. Cutler took over writing the show, 当卡特勒小姐接任该剧编剧之后
[03:55] first thing she did was kill off 她做的第一件事就是大刀阔斧地
[03:56] one of the main characters with an ax. 砍去了该剧的一个主要角色
[03:58] Now it saved the show, but some of the fans were unhappy. 虽然此举拯救了剧集 但有些粉丝不太开心
[04:01] You damn right we were unhappy. 你说得太对了 我是大大的不开心
[04:03] Ashley Conrad was the matriarch of “Temptation Lane” 阿什莉·康拉德作为《诱惑巷》的女族长
[04:06] for 30 years, and then all of a sudden–whap! 整整三十年 结果突然就被砍掉了
[04:09] Lanie. 蕾妮
[04:10] Right. 好吧
[04:11] Based on the C.S.U. sweep, she was killed right here. 根据鉴证组的取证结果 她就是在这里被杀的
[04:14] The killer wiped up the blood spatter 凶手把血迹擦掉
[04:16] and shoved her in the closet. 然后把她塞进了柜子里
[04:18] Which means they knew there was a closet 也就是说凶手知道这里有一个
[04:19] to shove her into, 可以藏尸的柜子
[04:20] suggesting someone familiar with the layout. 表明凶手对这里的布局很熟悉
[04:23] – An insider, perhaps? – Well, I just checked with security. -也许是内部人作案 -我刚跟保安核实过
[04:26] They’re on high alert now, but as you can tell, 他们现在处于高度警戒状态 但你也能看出来
[04:28] things aren’t exactly buttoned up around here. 警不警戒都差不多
[04:29] And what about the cameras? 那监视录像呢
[04:31] Only one at the main entrance, 只在正门处有一个摄像头
[04:32] but no one was manning the entrance to this soundstage. 但是这个摄影棚的入口没有门卫
[04:34] Oh, so it is possible that someone from the outside got in? 所以说有可能是外人混了进来
[04:38] Have you talked to next of kin? 和死者亲属联系上了吗
[04:40] Husband was on set when the body was discovered. 尸体被发现的时候 她丈夫就在现场
[04:42] Turns out, he’s one of the directors. 他是导演之一
[04:44] Okay, so why don’t you guys get statements 那你们去给
[04:45] from the actors that found her? 发现她尸体的演员录口供
[04:47] – Castle and I will talk to the husband. – Right. -卡塞尔和我去跟死者丈夫谈谈 -好
[04:50] It’s tragic, really. I mean, Sarah was a gem. 这真是悲惨啊 莎拉是个好人
[04:53] Supremely talented too. 也非常有天赋
[04:55] It all begins with the words. 一切都从台词开始
[04:56] – But it’s also how you say them. – So true. -但也需要演员赋予台词以生命 -说得太对了
[05:00] My performance brings Angela Cannon to life. 我把安琪拉·坎农演活了
[05:03] Without Sarah’s words, I’d just be 但没有莎拉的台词 我也就是一个
[05:04] an incredibly gorgeous woman named Mandy Bronson. 叫做曼迪·布朗森的绝色美女
[05:08] She really understood Joseph Fox. 她真的很了解乔瑟夫·福克斯
[05:12] My character. 也就是我的角色
[05:13] He’s very complicated. 他非常复杂深刻
[05:14] Complicated? A 5 year old could write him. 复杂深刻 5岁的孩子都能把这个角色写好
[05:17] You know, I’d be insulted 自己明明是个花瓶
[05:17] – if you actually knew anything about acting. – Ms. Bronson, -就别在那说风凉话了 -布朗森小姐
[05:21] what time did you leave the studio last night? 昨晚你是什么时候离开摄影棚的
[05:23] We wrapped at 6:00, and I went straight home. 我们6点就收工了 之后我直接回家了
[05:26] I, um… I drew a bath, poured a glass of wine, 我 我把浴缸接满水 倒了杯红酒
[05:30] put on a little John Legend, 放上约翰·传奇的歌
[05:32] then I slipped out of my silk robe 之后我脱下我的丝绸睡袍
[05:33] and let the bubbles soak every inch of my body. 让泡泡浸泡着我的每一寸肌肤
[05:38] Dude. 伙计
[05:39] – Dude. – Dude. -伙计 -伙计
[05:41] – I’m just… – Mr. Hastings, how about you? -我就是在 -哈斯丁先生 你呢
[05:43] – Ditto. – You also drew a bubble bath -一样 -你也泡了个泡泡浴
[05:45] and listened to some John Legend? 听了约翰·传奇的歌吗
[05:46] No, I left right after we wrapped. 不 我在收工之后直接就走了
[05:48] And when did you last see sarah? 那你最后一次见莎拉是什么时候
[05:50] She came down to the set right before we shot a love scene. 她在我们拍摄亲热戏之前来了片场
[05:53] Ha! More like a torture scene, 折磨戏还差不多
[05:54] With me getting smothered by his bulk. 我被他肥硕的身躯快压窒息了
[05:56] Why don’t you get your ass to the gym? 你怎么不去去健身房
[05:57] I’ll go to the gym if you pop a Tic Tac 下次我们拍吻戏 你要是吃片薄荷糖
[05:59] the next time we have to kiss. 我就会去健身房
[06:00] Can we get back to Sarah for just one more moment? 我们能回到莎拉这个话题上吗 就一会会
[06:03] Did she have any enemies in the production? 她在剧组有敌人吗
[06:04] No, no. Sarah was wonderful. 不不 莎拉人非常好
[06:07] Everybody loved her. 人人都爱她
[06:09] She treated everyone with respect. 她尊重每一个人
[06:11] I can’t imagine who would do this. 我想不出有谁会做出这种事
[06:16] Mr. Powers, when was the last time you heard from your wife? 帕沃斯先生 你最后一次得到你妻子的消息是何时
[06:19] I, um, spoke with Sarah… last night, right–right here, 我 昨晚和莎拉说过话 就在这里
[06:24] Right where we’re standing right now. 就在我们现在站的这个地方
[06:25] And what did the two of you talk about? 你们俩谈了些什么
[06:27] – End of the day, just touching base. – What time was that? -工作结束 就是唠家常 -那是几点
[06:30] – Maybe a little after 6:00. – Uh, didn’t you find it strange -也许是6点过一点 -昨晚莎拉没回家
[06:33] – that sarah didn’t come home last night? – I’m used to it. -你不觉得奇怪吗 -我习惯了
[06:36] Sarah’s the head writer. Long hours writing scripts, 莎拉是首席编剧 长时间伏案写剧本
[06:39] kind of comes with the territory. 是家常便饭了
[06:41] She have any trouble with cast or crew? 她和剧组的人或者演员有什么冲突吗
[06:43] Well, everybody here has an agenda, 这里的人都各怀心事
[06:45] and Sarah had to make a lot of tough decisions, 而莎拉又不得不做出不少艰难的决定
[06:47] but nobody here would actually hurt her. 但没人会想要伤害她的
[06:49] I mean, we’re like a family. 我们就像家人一样
[06:51] What about anyone outside the show? 那剧组外的人呢
[06:53] No, not that I… 不 据我所知没…
[06:56] wait. 等下
[06:56] – What? – Fox Can lover. -什么 -福坎粉丝
[06:58] Fox Can lover? 福坎粉丝
[07:00] About a week ago, sarah had this–this crazy, obsessed fan 一周之前 莎拉把一个疯狂又痴迷的粉丝
[07:04] kicked off the set. 踢出了片场
[07:06] Sh-she writes an unofficial blog about the show. 她撰写一个非官方的《诱惑巷》博客
[07:08] She’s a shipper who goes by the screen name FoxCanLover. 她是个网名叫福坎粉丝的情侣粉
[07:11] – A shipper? – Uh, yeah, it’s a person who invests -情侣粉 -是热衷一部剧集中
[07:13] in the relationships of a show. 特定情侣的粉丝
[07:15] In this case, it would be Joseph Fox and Angela Cannon, 这里指代的是乔瑟夫·福克斯和安琪拉·坎农
[07:18] hence FoxCan. 所以才叫福坎
[07:19] Exactly, but when she gets here, she loses it, 完全正确 但当她来这儿之后 情绪完全失控
[07:21] goes crazy, threatens Sarah. 变得疯狂起来 并威胁莎拉
[07:23] Security has to escort her off. 保安不得不把她架出去
[07:24] Do you know the lady’s name? 你知道她叫什么名吗
[07:25] No, I-I don’t, but Sarah’s assistant would– 不 我不知道 但莎拉助理可能知道
[07:28] Reese Harmon. 里斯·哈蒙
[07:30] – Is it true? Oh. – It’s true. -这是真的吗 -是真的
[07:33] – I’m so sorry. – My baby’s gone. -我很抱歉 -我的心肝宝贝就这么没了
[07:36] I’m sorry. This is, um, 我很抱歉 这位是
[07:38] this is Sarah’s mom, Gloria Chambers. 这位是莎拉的妈妈 歌莉娅·钱伯斯
[07:41] Detective Beckett is investigating Sarah’s murder. 贝克特探长负责调查莎拉的谋杀案
[07:43] It’s so unfair. 老天不长眼啊
[07:45] I just got her back, and now she’s gone. 我刚刚找到她 她却撒手人寰
[07:47] Mrs. Chambers, were the two of you estranged? 钱伯斯夫人 你和莎拉母女分离吗
[07:50] We had been for years. 我们分开很多年了
[07:52] I gave her up for adoption when I was young. 我年轻的时候把她送去领养了
[07:55] What kind of monster would do this? 什么样的恶人会做得出这种事啊
[07:58] We don’t know just yet, but we are gonna do 我们暂时还不知道 但我们会尽我们所能
[08:00] everything we can to bring them to justice. 将他绳之于法
[08:02] You’d better, or I will sue the entire city 你最好如此 不然我要起诉市政府
[08:05] for every nickel it’s worth. 赔偿我的损失
[08:10] Well, I understand being upset, 心情沮丧我能理解
[08:13] but threatening to sue? 但起诉市政府 太夸张了吧
[08:14] Yeah, well, everybody processes their grief differently. 每个人表达自己的悲愤的方式都有所不同
[08:17] Yes, unless she’s a gold-digging opportunist 没错 除非她是一个见钱眼开的机会主义者
[08:19] who’s insinuated herself back into her daughter’s life 图谋不轨重新进入自己女儿的生活
[08:22] because she’s in need of a heart transplant, 只因自己需要进行心脏移植手术
[08:23] and Sarah was the only compatible donator. 而莎拉是唯一的匹配者
[08:25] Sure, maybe in Temptation Lane 是啊 《诱惑巷》的情节还差不多
[08:27] Not in the real world. 在现实世界中太扯了
[08:28] – Uh, speaking of which , FoxCan? – Mm-hmm. -对了 福坎哈 -嗯
[08:30] Joseph Fox and Angela Cannon– 乔瑟夫·福克斯和安琪拉·坎农
[08:31] how did you know their names? 你怎么知道他们的名字的
[08:32] Uh, one of the uniforms briefed me. 有位警官给我做过案情摘要
[08:34] Oh. And shippers– relationship fans? 那情侣粉呢 八卦恋情的粉丝
[08:37] – Castle, I do read, you know? – Cool. -拜托 卡塞尔 我有读书的 -好吧
[08:53] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[08:54] Are you Reese Harmon? 你是里斯·哈蒙吗
[09:00] FoxCanLover’s real name is Carrie Edwards. 福坎粉丝的真名叫凯莉·爱德华兹
[09:04] She won the set visit from a literacy charity 她在莎拉出资的一个文学慈善活动上
[09:07] that sarah supported. She paid $1,000 for it. 花了1000美元得到了参观片场的机会
[09:10] Everything was fine at first, but when she saw Sarah, 一开始一切都正常 但当她见到了莎拉
[09:12] she got in her face and started yelling, 她便对莎拉死缠烂打 开始大喊大叫
[09:14] “You ruined everything.” “你毁了一切”
[09:16] Did she ever send Sarah any threatening letters, 她给莎拉发过恐吓信吗
[09:18] anything that you might have on file? 我是指你记录在案的
[09:20] No, but she did write some pretty awful things on her blog. 没有 但她在她的博客上写过不少很恶毒的话
[09:23] I’ll show you that. 我找给你看
[09:26] If Sarah was working late, why weren’t you here? 如果莎拉工作到很晚 你为什么不留在这
[09:28] You–you are her assistant? 你是她的助手啊
[09:29] I usually stay, but Sarah wouldn’t let me. 我通常会留下 但莎拉不让
[09:32] – Why not? – One of her passions was helping young writers. -为什么不呢 -她热衷于帮助年轻的编剧
[09:35] She got me a position at the network fellowship program. 她在电视台奖学金计划给我留了个位置
[09:38] We had a mixer last night. 我们昨晚有一个联谊会
[09:41] She was supposed to come, but… she never showed. 她本应该到场 但是她却没有露面
[09:45] When was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次看见她是什么时候
[09:47] Around 6:30. 六点半左右
[09:49] Brought her her coffee and scone. 给她拿了咖啡和烤饼
[09:52] Here it is. Last week, the day of the set visit, 找到了 上周参观片场那天
[09:54] look at what she wrote. 看看她都写了什么
[09:57] “Made it onto the set, but didn’t complete the mission.” “成功来到片场 但没能完成使命”
[10:01] Look at the most recent post. 看看最近这一条留言
[10:02] “Last time, I failed. This time I will succeed.” “上次我失败了 这次我会成功”
[10:05] “She’s been stabbing us loyal fans in the back. “她一直在伤我们这些忠实影迷的心
[10:07] Now it’s our turn to take her down…” 该是我们去伤害一下她的时候了”
[10:09] “It’s time to give her the axe.” “是时候给她一斧头了”
[10:26] – She’s dead? – Yeah. -她死了 -嗯
[10:28] Sarah Cutler’s dead? 莎拉·卡特勒真的死了
[10:31] That’s the best news ever. 史上最棒的新闻了
[10:33] Can I send a quick tweet? 我能发条微博吗
[10:35] Not cool? 不成
[10:37] – I’ll wait. – Must have been -那我等下吧 -昨晚忍着
[10:38] difficult not to blog about it last night. 没更新博客把你憋坏了吧
[10:40] Yeah. How would I know? 我怎么会知道啊
[10:44] Wait. 等下
[10:45] You guys think I had something to do with this? 你们觉得我和这件事有关系吗
[10:48] Well, I mean, your blog clearly spells out 你博客上的言辞很明显地
[10:50] your determination to take out Sarah. 表达出你要置莎拉于死地的决心
[10:54] But everybody talks tough on the internet. 但人人都爱在网上放狠话
[10:56] You wrote, “It’s time to give her the axe” 你在她被斧头砍死的那天
[10:59] the day she was killed with an axe. 留言说”是时候给她一斧头了”
[11:01] Okay, now I can explain this. 这个我可以解释
[11:03] We already figured it out. 我们已经想出来了
[11:05] You bought the set visit to get closer to Sarah. 你买了片场参观之旅来接近莎拉
[11:08] Your visit was cut short. 你中途被赶了出去
[11:09] You came back last night when no one was around 昨晚 你在大家都离开之后返回这里
[11:12] and then you remembered, there’s an axe on the soundstage. 然后你突然想起摄影棚里有一把斧头
[11:15] No, no, no. I bought the set visit 不不 我去参观是因为
[11:17] because she was being swayed by the CanFonsos. 她被坎方索粉给说动摇了
[11:20] Who? 谁
[11:21] The CanFonsos– The opposition. 坎方索粉 我们的对头
[11:25] They believe that Angela Cannon 他们认为安琪拉·坎农
[11:28] should be together with Alfonso Dominguez. 应该和阿方索·多明戈斯在一起
[11:30] I was trying to convince her 我试着说服她
[11:31] – that Angela belongs with Joseph. – With an axe? -安琪拉和乔瑟夫才是一对儿 -用斧头说服吗
[11:34] Yes. 是啊
[11:35] Wait. No. 等下 不是的
[11:37] I was organizing a protest, okay? We were gonna send 我在发起一项抗议活动 我们准备
[11:39] a whole bunch of axes to the head of the network, 给电视台的头儿寄去一大堆斧头
[11:42] demanding that Sarah be fired. 要求炒掉莎拉
[11:44] I’ve got everybody on my web site doing it. 我让我博客上所有人都这么做
[11:46] We want them to know that we think Sarah’s ruining the show. 我们想让他们知道莎拉正在毁了这部剧
[11:49] Where were you last night between 7:00 and 11:00? 昨晚7点到11点你在哪里
[11:51] I was chatting with the other FoxCans. 我和其他福坎粉丝在一起聊天
[11:53] Wild guess–alone? 我猜下 一个人吧
[11:55] No. No, and I can prove it. Mary and Dennis were home. 不 我可以证明 玛丽和丹尼斯也在家
[11:59] And those are your roommates? 那些人是你的室友吗
[12:01] No. My parents. 不 是我老爸老妈
[12:09] I just don’t see that girl swinging an axe, 我觉得她连门都出不了
[12:11] let alone leaving her house. 更别提挥斧子了
[12:14] What’s the matter, homicidal fan not soapy enough for you? 怎么 有凶杀倾向的粉丝对你来说不够肥皂吗
[12:16] You know, when you say soapy, 当你说肥皂的时候
[12:18] – I conjure up images – Castle, focus. -我意淫了 -卡塞尔 集中精力
[12:20] – I am. – On our suspect. -我很集中 -集中到我们的嫌疑犯上
[12:22] I mean, you saw how obsessive she was. 你看到她有多狂热了
[12:25] She invests in these fictional relationships. 她对这些虚构的情侣关系几近痴迷
[12:27] She cares if Angela is gonna get back together with Alfonso, 她在意安琪拉是否会回到阿方索身边
[12:31] – if Marguerite’s gonna survive her cancer scare – Oh, my god. -玛格丽特能否战胜癌症恐慌 -我的天啊
[12:34] What? 怎么了
[12:35] You watch “Temptation Lane.” 你看《诱惑巷》
[12:37] What? 啥
[12:38] No. 才没有
[12:40] No one said anything… 没有人说起过
[12:43] about Marguerite’s cancer scare. 玛格丽特的癌症恐慌
[12:45] You know a lot about shipper, you know about FoxCans. 你对情侣粉了如指掌 还知道福坎粉丝
[12:49] You are a fan–a big, fat “Temptation Lane” Fan. 你是个粉丝 一个《诱惑巷》的死忠粉丝
[12:53] Okay, maybe I watched it like once or twice. 好吧 可能我看过一两次
[12:56] It’s just so delightfully not you. 不过这很是不符合你的性格啊
[12:59] So says the guy who rattles off plot points 某个熟知《综合医院》剧情的人
[13:01] from “General hospital.” 还好意思说我
[13:02] Oh, that is completely different. 那完全是两码事
[13:04] – That is for research. – What was for research? -那是为了研究 -什么研究
[13:07] – Nothing. – Nothing. -没什么 -没什么
[13:12] Mary and Dennis confirm 玛丽和丹尼斯证实
[13:14] that blogger chick was in her room all night. 那个博客小妞整晚都呆在自己的房间里
[13:16] What about the cast and crew? 演员和剧组人员那边有什么情况
[13:17] So far, all their alibis checked out. 目前为止 他们的不在场证明都是成立的
[13:18] But I was looking over Sarah’s schedule. 但我在仔细调查莎拉的日程表时
[13:21] Last week, there were a couple of appointments 发现上周有几个约会
[13:22] that just say “M”, 只标注了M
[13:23] and there was another one the day before the murder, 谋杀前一天有一次
[13:25] then one scheduled for tomorrow. 明天还跟M有约
[13:27] – So? – So her assistant didn’t schedule these, -那又如何 -这不是她的助手安排的约会
[13:30] which means it was personal, 也就是说是私事
[13:31] and her husband didn’t 而且她的丈夫
[13:32] – know about them either. – With Sarah’s workload, -也不知道这些约会 -鉴于莎拉工作那么忙
[13:34] it must have been important for her to make time. 还要挤出时间 说明这是很重要的约会
[13:36] Exactly, and her husband and assistant both say that 没错 而且她的丈夫和助手都说
[13:38] when she came back from these appointments, she was upset. 她每次赴约回来后 心情都十分沮丧
[13:40] All right, let’s see what we can dig up from that. 那好 看看我们能从这里找到什么线索
[13:42] – Hey, Beckett. – Hey. What’d you find at the apartment? -贝克特 -你在公寓里发现什么没
[13:45] Her husband’s stuff. 她丈夫的东西
[13:46] His clothes are gone, and only her stuff is in the bathroom, 他的衣服全不见了 浴室也只有她的东西
[13:49] so I talked to the doorman, and he said 我和看门人谈过 他说
[13:51] That Vince hasn’t lived there in almost two months. 文斯将近两个多月没住在那儿了
[13:53] They’ve been separated. 他们分居了
[13:55] Funny he didn’t mention that earlier. 有意思 他之前可没提这回事
[13:57] Looks like someone’s hiding something on “Temptation Lane.” 看来有人在《诱惑巷》藏了什么东西
[14:00] Look, I knew if I told you that my marriage was in trouble 我知道如果告诉你们我的婚姻出现了问题
[14:03] that I would be suspect number one. 我就会成为头号嫌疑人
[14:05] Maybe, but now that we know that you lied, 也许 但现在我们知道你撒了谎
[14:08] it makes you look even worse. 你就更可疑了
[14:10] Why did you separate? 你们为什么分居
[14:12] Everything changed after Sarah got the big promotion. 自从莎拉成了首席编剧 一切都变了
[14:15] If I wanted to spend time with my own wife, 我想和自己的妻子待一会儿
[14:17] I had to schedule an appointment. 还得先预约
[14:19] It wasn’t working, so I moved out. 我受不了 所以我就搬出去了
[14:22] You know, there’s another version of this story 这个故事还有另一个版本
[14:23] where your wife kicked you out, and then she demanded a divorce. 那就是你妻子把你赶出家门 并要求离婚
[14:27] Hmm. Only this way, you don’t have to worry 把她杀死你就不必担心
[14:28] – about splitting your assets. – I didn’t kill my wife. -她会分你的财产了 -我没杀我妻子
[14:31] Well, then where were you the night that she was killed? 那她被害那晚你到底在哪儿
[14:34] I was at the hotel. 我在旅馆
[14:35] I went there immediately after we rapped here. 这里收工 我就去了旅馆
[14:37] And can anyone vouch for that? 有人能证明吗
[14:40] Come on, Vince. 快说吧 文斯
[14:42] Tell us you were alone. 说你是一个人
[14:43] It’ll make arresting you that much easier. 这样我们逮捕你也省点儿事
[14:48] I, um… 我
[14:52] I wasn’t… alone. 我不是 独自一人
[14:55] I’m gonna need a name. 另一个人是谁
[14:59] Mandy Bronson. 曼迪·布朗森
[15:00] Mandy Bronson? 曼迪·布朗森
[15:02] As in Angela Cannon, as in star of “Temptation lane”? 饰演《欲望巷》里的安琪拉·坎农那个吗
[15:05] Yes, that Mandy Bronson. 是的 就是那个曼迪·布朗森
[15:07] Just checking. 我就随口问问
[15:12] Did she stay the night? 她在那儿过夜了吗
[15:14] No. We ordered room service, and, um… 没有 我们定了客房服务 然后
[15:17] About 7:00, she got an e-mail from Sarah 大概7点钟 她收到莎拉的邮件
[15:19] and she went running off. 然后就走了
[15:20] So the night that your wife was killed, 也就是说你妻子被杀害的那晚
[15:23] she e-mailed your mistress, 她发过邮件给你的情人
[15:26] and you didn’t think that that was important to mention? 你觉得这不值一提吗
[15:28] It wasn’t a big deal. 这又不是什么大事
[15:31] I asked Mandy about it. She got some new script pages 我问过曼迪了 她说有些新剧本
[15:33] that Sarah wanted her to look over, 莎拉想让她熟悉一下
[15:35] so she went home to memorize them. 于是她就回家去记台词了
[15:37] Were you alone the rest of the night? 后半夜你是一个人吗
[15:38] Yes. Yes. I cracked the minibar, 是 是的 我打开小冰箱
[15:41] I ordered pay-per-view. You can check. 看了付费电视 你可以去查
[15:43] I will. 我会的
[15:45] – It can’t be the husband. – Well, he’s got motive. -不可能是她老公 -但他有动机
[15:47] Yeah, but marriage on the rocks, killing for money? 不错 但婚姻都不保了 为了谋财吗
[15:49] – That’s just so– – Ordinary. -这也太 -常见了
[15:51] We need to focus on Mandy Bronson– 我们应该注意的是曼迪·布朗森
[15:53] Home-wrecking diva engaged in a torrid affair 跟死者丈夫干柴烈火 导致别人婚姻
[15:56] with the victim’s husband. 不和睦的跋扈女主角
[15:57] She fled their illicit love nest 在莎拉被害的当天傍晚
[15:59] after a mysterious e-mail from Sarah 安琪拉在收到神秘邮件之后
[16:01] on the eve of her murder. 逃离了他们偷情的爱巢
[16:03] Yeah, but we don’t even know if there was an e-mail. 是啊 但我们还不知道是否有那封邮件
[16:05] I mean, Vincent could’ve been lying. But you are right. 我是说文森特有可能在撒谎 不过你说得对
[16:08] Mandy Bronson does have some explaining to do. 曼迪·布朗森确实需要解释一下
[16:10] – “Esplanie.” – What? -埃斯蕾妮 -什么
[16:12] Lanie and Esposito. Like FoxCan. 蕾妮和埃斯波西托啊 就像福坎
[16:14] We can call them Esplanie, which is perfect 我们可以叫他们埃斯蕾妮 不是很妙吗
[16:16] because they’re always esplaining things. 因为他们老是在做”解释”
[16:19] Mother? 老妈
[16:20] – Hi. – Martha, what a surprise. -嗨 -玛莎 真没想到啊
[16:22] Yes, what an unexpected surprise. 是啊 各种没想到啊
[16:24] – What are you doing here? – Grieving. -你来这里做什么 -哀悼啊
[16:27] You didn’t even know the victim. 你都不认识被害人
[16:28] Darling, a loss for a show like this 亲爱的 这样的一部剧痛失编剧
[16:30] is a loss for anyone who was ever part of its history. 对于所有参与过这部剧的人来说都是很悲痛的
[16:34] And… 再说
[16:35] I think I can be of help here. 我觉得我能帮上忙
[16:37] I think I could be your inside source 我可以做你们的内线
[16:40] and get the scoop on what’s really going on here. 探查一下这里到底有什么内幕
[16:43] Oh, ho ho. And what better place to start than Lance Hastings? 哎呦喂 从兰斯·哈斯丁下手再好不过了
[16:47] You know him? 你认识他吗
[16:48] He was my love interest 30 years ago, onscreen… 他是我30年的老相好 剧里
[16:52] and off. 剧外也是
[16:54] After my character married his character, Joseph Fox, 在我扮演的角色嫁给他饰演的乔瑟夫·福克斯之后
[16:57] she was kidnapped, buried alive, 她被绑架 活埋
[16:59] trapped in a cave with bears, kidnapped again, 和熊一起困在山洞里 再被绑架
[17:02] and held hostage in the sewers of Paris. 然后被劫持 关在巴黎的下水道
[17:05] – How long were you on the show? – Three weeks. -你演了多久啊 -三个星期
[17:08] Gotta go. Excuse me. 我得走了 失陪
[17:11] My mother gives new meaning to the word “transparent.” 我妈真是给”显而易见”一词做了新的诠释啊
[17:22] There’s her account. What are you looking for? 这是她的邮箱 你们想找什么
[17:25] An e-mail that Sarah sent before she died. 莎拉死之前发的一封邮件
[17:29] There it is. 这个
[17:31] “Meet me at the office asap.” “马上来办公室见我”
[17:34] So Sarah had Mandy meet her here that night. 那晚莎拉让曼迪到这里来见她
[17:36] You think she found out about the affair, 你认为是她发现了他们的奸情
[17:38] planned to confront her? 打算和她对质吗
[17:39] I don’t know. There’s an attachment. 我不知道 有附件
[17:42] Oh, it’s a script for an upcoming episode. 是下一集的剧本
[17:45] The characters are vacationing in Pamplona. 角色们在潘普洛纳[西班牙城市]度假
[17:49] – Oh, my god. – Oh, my god. -天呐 -我的天啊
[17:51] Mandy Bronson’s character is gored to death 曼迪·布朗森的角色在跟公牛奔跑时
[17:53] while running with the bulls. 被戳死了
[17:55] Sarah brought her here 莎拉叫曼迪来
[17:56] to tell Mandy she was writing her off the show. 是想告诉她 她被写死了
[17:58] Looks like Mandy wrote her off first. 看来是曼迪先把她给解决了
[18:07] Castle. Come here. Come here. Come here. 卡塞尔 过来 过来
[18:10] I know she’s a murder suspect, 我知道她是谋杀案疑犯
[18:12] but you gotta admit, she is smokin’ hot. 但必须承认 她太火辣了
[18:15] Agreed. So hot, in fact, it led to a torrid affair 同意 正点到死者的导演丈夫
[18:19] with Sarah’s director husband. 跟她偷情
[18:21] Sarah found out about it, 莎拉发现了
[18:22] decided to kill off Mandy’s character. 打算把曼迪的角色写死
[18:24] Doesn’t get any soapier than that. 没有比这更肥皂的剧情了
[18:25] Well, obviously you haven’t seen Chiquitas. 很显然你没看过《娇小玲珑》
[18:27] – As in bananas? – No, as in the telenovela. -香蕉吗 -不是 西班牙语肥皂剧
[18:30] I used to watch it growing up with my grandmother. 小时候和外婆总是一起看那部剧
[18:32] Bro, there was this one episode where Gabriela discovered that 兄弟 其中有一集加布里埃拉发现
[18:35] her husband was sleeping with her evil twin sister Teresita, 她丈夫和她那邪恶的胞妹特雷西塔上床
[18:38] only to later find out that she had 结果后来才发现
[18:39] multiple personality disorder. 她有多重人格分裂症
[18:41] Wait. Does that even qualify as cheating? 等等 那能算是出轨吗
[18:43] – Dude. – What? -老兄 -怎么了
[18:44] Don’t overthink it. 别瞎分析
[18:49] Ms. Bronson, I’m curious how you felt 布朗森小姐 我很好奇
[18:52] when you found out 当你发现
[18:54] that Sarah was gonna kill off your character. 莎拉要把你的角色写死时你是什么感觉
[18:55] Kill off my character? That’s ridiculous. 杀了我的角色 太可笑了
[18:59] I’m the reason the ratings were up. 收视率提升都是因为我
[19:01] Well, then why did she write this scene 那她为什么要写
[19:03] where Angela Cannon has an unfortunate encounter with a bull? 安琪拉·坎农不幸被公牛戳死这一幕呢
[19:07] Sarah probably writes a death scene 莎拉可能给这个剧的每一个角色
[19:09] for every character on the show… 都写好了一个死亡场景
[19:11] to keep the actors in line. 为了让演员不要太嚣张
[19:13] She wrote those particular pages the night that she was murdered 她在自己被害那晚才写了那些剧本
[19:17] while you were with her husband. 而当时你和她丈夫在一起
[19:19] He told us that you left 他说你一收到
[19:20] right after you got an e-mail from Sarah. 莎拉发来的邮件就走了
[19:22] But you didn’t go home, did you? 但你没回家 是吧
[19:24] You went to go and confront her. 你去和她对质了
[19:27] Sarah wanted to save her marriage. 莎拉想要挽救她的婚姻
[19:29] She thought the way she could do that 她认为挽救的办法
[19:30] was to get me out of the picture. 就是让我在片场消失
[19:32] And you wanted to urge her to reconsider, 而你想让她再考虑一下
[19:34] and when she didn’t, you killed her. 她不答应 你就杀了她
[19:35] I admit, I went to see the bitch. 我承认 我是去见那个贱人
[19:38] I told her Angela Cannon is the heart and soul of the show. 我告诉她安琪拉·坎农是这部剧的灵魂人物
[19:41] But when I saw she wouldn’t back down, I left. 但我看出她不会退步之后 就离开了
[19:43] – I didn’t need to kill her. – And why is that? -我不需要杀了她 -为什么
[19:46] Because I still had a hand to play. 因为我还有一手
[19:48] Everybody thinks Sarah calls the shots 每个人都以为《诱惑巷》剧组
[19:50] at “Temptation lane.” 莎拉说了算
[19:51] But the second in command, Peter Connelly, 但二把手彼得·康纳利
[19:54] he’s the one the network really trusts. 他才是电视台真正信任的人
[19:56] What is this other hand that you had to play? 你说你还有一手牌是什么意思
[19:58] I did what any industrious actress would do. 我做了所有勤奋女演员都会做的事
[20:00] I went to his apartment straight from the studio 我从摄影棚直接去了他的公寓
[20:03] and used my powers of persuasion 然后利用我的魅力
[20:05] to get him on my side. 劝服他站在我这一边
[20:09] When did you leave? 你什么时候离开的
[20:11] The sun was up. 天亮之后
[20:13] And my character is still alive. 而我的角色还活着
[20:16] Yeah, she showed up at my apartment last night. 是的 她昨晚来我的公寓了
[20:19] – She was wearing a fur coat. – So? -她穿着一件裘皮大衣 -那又如何
[20:23] Just… 只穿了一件
[20:24] a fur coat. 裘皮大衣
[20:26] And I nearly had a heart attack when she let it slip open. 当她解开大衣时 我差点心脏病发
[20:29] Years of fantasizing, and there she was, 幻想了这么多年 她就在那儿
[20:31] – Standing right in front of me. – And what did she want? -站在我面前 -她想要什么
[20:35] She was all fired up 她对于莎拉
[20:36] about Sarah wanting to write her off the show. 把她的角色写死感到十分不满
[20:38] So then I had to listen to Mandy summarize 所以之后我不得不听曼迪概括
[20:41] every “Soap Digest” article praising her performance. 每一篇赞扬她演技的《肥皂剧文摘》文章
[20:45] Just to make her stop… 为了让她住嘴
[20:48] I agreed that I would talk to Sarah. 我答应会去找莎拉谈谈
[20:50] Only now you don’t have to. 只不过现在不用谈了
[20:53] Reese. Grab your laptop and join the group. 里斯 拿上笔记本电脑加入编剧组
[20:56] – We’re all hands on deck. – You mean it? -大家都集合了 -你没开玩笑吗
[20:58] I’m not gonna ask you twice. 我不会问第二次的
[21:01] Sounds like you’re pretty desperate. 你现在真是不惜冒险啊
[21:02] Mr. Castle, you publish, what, one book a year? 卡塞尔先生 你一年…出版一本书 是吗
[21:05] Give or take. 差不多
[21:06] In that same time period, we produce 250 episodes. 同样是一年 我们要制作250集剧集
[21:10] I’m down a writer. Reese wrote some script about horses 我少了个编剧 里斯写了一些关于马的剧本
[21:14] that Sarah actually liked, so, yeah, 莎拉还挺喜欢的 没错
[21:15] I’m gonna take the extra help where I can get it. 就是新人我也不管了 我需要任何人手
[21:17] Unless, of course, you’d like to jump in. 当然除非你能屈尊来帮帮忙
[21:19] You know what’s interesting? With Sarah out of the way, 有趣的是 莎拉被杀害了
[21:22] Mandy gets to stay on the show, 曼迪就能留在剧中
[21:23] – and you get promoted. – Hey, I’m a professional. -你也就能升职了 -拜托 我是专业人士
[21:26] Mandy’s staying because Angela Cannon 曼迪留下来是因为安琪拉·坎农
[21:28] is the heart and soul of this show. 是这部剧的灵魂人物
[21:30] Well, where have I heard that before? 怎么听起来这么耳熟
[21:31] Uh, we’ll keep in touch. 我们保持联系
[21:36] Beckett. 贝克特
[21:36] So the hotel confirmed that the time sensors 旅馆确认文斯的小冰箱上的
[21:38] in Vince’s minibar were activated till 11:30 p.m. 时间感应器一直到晚上11点都是开启的
[21:41] So I guess our deadly love triangle 那么看来致命的三角关系
[21:42] – wasn’t so deadly after all. – Not on his side anyway. -没那么致命 -至少他的嫌疑排除了
[21:45] But the hot news is, Ryan got a hit 但是重要新闻是 莱恩查到了
[21:46] on those mystery appointments that Sarah was going to. 莎拉那些神秘约会的线索
[21:49] He found credit card charges that matched up time and date 他找到了跟约会日期时间相匹配的
[21:52] – to the meetings. – And where was she going? -消费记录 -她去哪了
[21:55] To a coffee shop on 7th and according to her calendar, 去了第7街的咖啡馆 根据她的日程表
[21:58] her next meeting is in about an hour. 还有大约一个小时 就是她下次的赴约时间
[22:01] Castle, you up for a coffee break? 卡塞尔 喝咖啡休息下怎么样
[22:04] – There you go. – Thanks. -您的咖啡 -谢谢
[22:06] Can I help you? 我能帮什么忙啊
[22:08] Yes. I hope so. 是的 希望你帮得上
[22:10] Do you recognize this woman? 你认识这个女人吗
[22:12] Yeah. 是的
[22:15] Why? 怎么了
[22:18] She can’t be dead. She can’t be dead. She can’t. 她不能死 她不能死 不能啊
[22:21] I’m so sorry, Ms. Goldberg. 很抱歉 戈德伯格女士
[22:23] It’s not fair. It is so not fair. 这不公平 太不公平了
[22:27] What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么办
[22:30] Did the two of you know each other very well? 你们两个关系很要好吗
[22:32] Actually, I didn’t know her at all. 事实上 我跟她一点都不熟
[22:35] Then why would you be so upset? 那你为什么这么沮丧
[22:37] Well, because… 因为
[22:38] she promised she would read my screenplay, 她答应过看看我写的剧本
[22:40] And if she liked it… 如果她喜欢的话
[22:43] she would help me find an agent. 她会帮我联系一名经纪人
[22:45] Who would she meet when she came here? 她来这儿是跟谁见面
[22:48] What’s it matter? She’s dead. 那还重要吗 她都死了
[22:52] I lost my chance. 我的机会没了
[23:00] I’ll tell you what– 我告诉你
[23:03] I’ll make you a deal. 我跟你做个交易
[23:05] If you tell us what happened after that, 如果你告诉我们发生了什么
[23:07] I’ll read your script, 我会读读你的剧本
[23:08] and if I like it, I’ll give it to my agent. 如果我喜欢的话 我就把它交给我的经纪人
[23:10] Really? 真的吗
[23:12] Really. 真的
[23:14] She met with a guy, and they sat at a table in a corner. 她和一个男人见了面 他们坐在角落的那张桌
[23:17] Do you remember what he looked like? 你还记得他长得什么样子吗
[23:18] Um… like him. Exactly like him. 像他 一模一样
[23:22] Uh, give me a double espresso, will ya? 一杯双份的浓缩咖啡 好吗
[23:25] What about my script? 我的剧本怎么办
[23:26] I’ll come back and get it when we’re done. 办完事我会回来拿的
[23:35] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[23:36] I’m a friend of Sarah Cutler. 我是莎拉·卡特勒的朋友
[23:37] Yeah? You bring my money? 是吗 钱带来了吗
[23:40] What money? 什么钱
[23:42] Look, I did what she asked, 听着 我做了她让我做的事
[23:45] and now I want what I’m owed. 现在我要拿报酬
[23:46] And, um, what is it that she asked you to do? 她让你干什么了
[23:50] None of your damn business. Who the hell are you? 关你屁事 你到底是谁
[23:54] NYPD. 纽约警局的
[23:55] Sarah’s dead, so it is my business. 莎拉死了 这就是我的事
[23:58] Now… who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[24:00] Johnny Dimes. I’m a PI. 强尼·戴姆斯 我是私家侦探
[24:02] Sarah Cutler was a client. What do you mean, she’s dead? 莎拉·卡特勒是个客户 她死了是什么意思
[24:06] “She’s dead” only really has the one meaning. “她死了”只有一个意思
[24:08] Did she hire you to follow her husband? 她雇你调查她的丈夫吗
[24:11] Husband? No. 丈夫 不
[24:12] She hired me to investigate Gloria Chambers. 她雇我调查歌莉娅·钱伯斯
[24:15] The mom. 她妈妈
[24:16] I knew it. Was she involved in organ harvesting? 我就知道 她是不是要器官移植
[24:19] That really didn’t come up, but I can tell you this– 那倒没有 但是我可以告诉你
[24:22] Gloria Chambers isn’t her real birth mom. 歌莉娅·钱伯斯不是她生母
[24:25] She’s a fake. 她是个冒牌货
[24:26] Ohh. The mom isn’t really the mom? 妈妈不是真正的妈妈
[24:31] Does it get any soapier tn that? 案情不会比这更肥皂了
[24:43] Oh, Is that the P.I’s file on Sarah’s faux mother? 那是私家侦探关于莎拉假妈妈的档案吗
[24:46] Yeah, apparently Gloria showed up three years ago 是啊 很显然歌莉娅三年前突然出现
[24:48] claiming to be Sarah’s birth mom, and Sarah got suspicious. 声称她是莎拉的妈妈 莎拉起了怀疑
[24:52] So she hired a p.I. in order to look into Gloria’s history. 于是她雇了私家侦探调查歌莉娅的底细
[24:54] What nefarious scheme has Gloria set into motion? 歌莉娅到底有什么阴谋诡计呢
[24:57] Perhaps she planned… 也许她打算
[24:59] on replacing Sarah with a clone. 用一个克隆人替换莎拉
[25:02] She wanted Sarah’s money. 她想要莎拉的钱财
[25:03] Money? 钱财
[25:04] Yeah. Sorry to burst your bubble, Castle, 是啊 抱歉捅破了你的泡泡 卡塞尔
[25:05] But Gloria’s got a history of insurance scams 但是歌莉娅有过保险诈骗的案底
[25:09] and husbands with empty bank accounts. 还有多个被骗光钱财的丈夫
[25:11] – We bringing her in? – Yeah, we’re trying. We put out an APB. -把她带过来了吗 -还在找她 发了全境通告
[25:13] Her apartment’s empty, 公寓没有人
[25:14] and the doorman saw her leave with a suitcase this morning. 门卫说早上看到她提着箱子离开了公寓
[25:20] So maybe Dimes tells Sarah about Gloria, 也许是戴姆斯告诉了莎拉关于歌莉娅的事
[25:23] Sarah confronts her, 莎拉跟她对质
[25:25] and then Gloria kills sarah in order to avoid exposure. 之后歌莉娅为了防止暴露杀死了莎拉
[25:28] And after playing the role of grieving mother on set, 然后在片场假扮伤心的母亲之后
[25:30] Gloria knew enough to get the hell out of dodge. 歌莉娅知道情况不妙 就逃之夭夭了
[25:36] Yo. Look who got caught 看看是谁在肯尼迪机场
[25:38] trying to buy a ticket to the Bahamas at J.F.K. 想买飞往巴哈马的机票 被逮了正着
[25:41] – Gloria. – Everything in New York reminded me of Sarah. -歌莉娅 -纽约的一切都让我想起莎拉
[25:44] I needed to distance myself 我想让自己
[25:46] from the agonizing truth that she’s dead. 忘却她已离我而去的苦痛现实
[25:50] Now if denial is a crime… 如果逃避是罪过的话
[25:54] I plead guilty. 我认罪
[25:56] Good to know. 不错啊
[25:58] Now how do you plead on murder? 谋杀的指控 你打算怎么办
[26:00] Gloria Chambers, also known as Charlene Sellars. 歌莉娅·钱伯斯 也就是莎琳·塞勒斯
[26:03] You have been a very busy woman. 你真是个大忙人啊
[26:05] Yours is a real rags-to-riches story. 你还真是贫穷到富裕的典范啊
[26:08] Only trouble is, the riches never seem to be yours. 唯一的问题是 那些钱都不是你
[26:12] Fraud in Florida, 在福罗里达州诈骗
[26:13] Embezzlement in North Carolina– 在北卡罗来纳州盗用公款
[26:15] I served my time for those prior misunderstandings. 我为之前的那些误会都服过刑了
[26:18] And then you latched on to your next meal ticket– 然后你找到了你的下一任”饭票”
[26:20] Constantine Pirelli. 康斯坦丁·皮瑞利
[26:22] After him, it was Ernesto Cruz. 在他之后是埃内斯托·克鲁兹
[26:25] I hear they’re very anxious for you to come back… 我听说他们很希望你能赶紧回去
[26:28] with their money. 把钱还给他们
[26:29] I was married to those men. It was our money. 我跟他们结过婚 钱是我们的
[26:32] I can tell you, 我可以告诉你
[26:34] I earned every penny. 每一分都是我辛苦赚来的
[26:35] But as usual, you blew it all, and so you looked for 但是你每次都会把钱挥霍光 再寻觅
[26:37] your next ticket, which you found in Sarah Cutler. 下一任”饭票” 于是你找上了莎拉·卡特勒
[26:39] You heard an interview where she mentioned 你在采访中听她提起
[26:41] being adopted, did a little research, 她是被领养的 你做了点研究
[26:44] and then showed up as the long-lost mother. 然后装成是她那失散多年的母亲
[26:47] Sarah might have been under the impression 莎拉的确有可能误以为
[26:48] that she was my daughter, but I didn’t kill her. 她是我女儿 但是我没有杀她
[26:51] I mean, in my own way, I was– 我是说 我以我自己的方式
[26:54] I was fond of Sarah. 我其实挺喜欢莎拉的
[26:55] Fond enough that you were able to masquerade as her mother. 喜欢到假扮成她的妈妈
[26:58] You had motive to kill her. 你有杀害她的动机
[26:59] – That’s why you tried to flee the country. – What motive? -所以你才会想逃出本土 -什么动机
[27:03] Her will shows she plan to leave you $300,000. 她的遗嘱显示她打算留给你30万美元
[27:08] Mm. She’s a generous girl, my Sarah. 我的莎拉是个慷慨的孩子
[27:10] – She’s not your sarah. – And that’s not your money. -她不是你的莎拉 -那也不是你的钱
[27:14] You knew she wrote you into her will. 你知道她把你写进了遗嘱
[27:16] In fact, you probably planned it all along. 事实上 这一切备不住都是你一手操控的
[27:18] When she confronted you, 当她质问你的时候
[27:20] you knew that you had a narrow window 你知道自己别无他法
[27:21] within which to kill her before she wrote you out. 只能在她揭穿你之前杀了她
[27:24] Here’s your problem– 问题在于
[27:25] I am not your killer. 我不是你们要找的凶手
[27:27] If I were you, I’d look into the other man in her life. 如果我是你 我会查查她身边的那个男人
[27:31] – What other man? – The one that gave her -哪个男人 -那个给了她
[27:33] the 2-karat Arthur Klein earrings just the other day. 两克拉亚瑟·克莱恩耳环的男人
[27:38] Does this other man have a name? 你知道这个人的名字吗
[27:39] Sarah didn’t tell me that, 莎拉没告诉我
[27:41] But whoever he was, they must have just split up, 不管他是谁 他们肯定是刚刚分手
[27:43] because he was trying to win her over. 因为他在试图赢回她的心
[27:44] Really? You’re gonna point us to a mysterious stranger? 不是吧 你把嫌疑指向一个神秘陌生人
[27:47] – It’s the truth. – Coming from a professional liar. -这是事实 -出自一个职业骗子之口
[27:50] I was nowhere near this godforsaken soap set 她死的时候 我根本不在这破烂的
[27:54] when she died. I… 肥皂剧片场附近 我…
[27:56] I was doing something useful with my time. 我在利用闲暇做有用的事
[27:59] Reading to the blind. 给盲人读书吗
[28:01] Em, close. I was donating. 差不多吧 我去捐钱了
[28:04] to the ponies. 捐给小马驹[指赌马]
[28:08] The two receipts in Gloria’s purse 歌莉娅钱包里的两张收据显示
[28:10] put a betting on races at 10 p. m.. 下注时间是晚上10点
[28:12] And the time of death is estimated at 11:00 on the outside, 死亡时间区的下限是晚上11点
[28:15] and we don’t have anything to tie her to the studio. 我们没有任何证据将她和摄影棚联系起来
[28:17] I thought fake mom was a lock. 我原以为凶手肯定是假妈妈
[28:18] It’s starting to look less that way by the minute. 而且她的嫌疑越来越小
[28:21] I found the earrings that Gloria talked about 我在莎拉的公寓发现了歌莉娅
[28:24] – in Sarah’s apartment. – Fancy. -说起的耳环 -高档货
[28:26] Yeah, over 10 grand worth of fancy. 是啊 超过一万块的高档货
[28:28] Those are worth over 10 grand? 这值一万块
[28:29] – Please. – Lanie loves diamonds. -拜托 -蕾妮最爱钻石了
[28:32] “Diamonds are forever like my devotion to you.” “钻石恒久远 我对你的爱也是如此”
[28:34] Who writes notes this cheesy? 谁写得出这么肉麻的话
[28:36] Well, not the husband. 反正不是她老公
[28:37] I checked on his financials. He didn’t buy them. 我查了他的财务支出 他没买过这个
[28:40] Okay, so maybe Gloria was telling us the truth. 好吧 也许歌莉娅说的是事实
[28:42] Maybe Sarah was having an affair. 也许莎拉也有外遇
[28:44] Well, that makes perfect sense. 这就说得通了
[28:45] Sarah was seperated from her husband Vince, 莎拉跟她的丈夫文斯分居了
[28:47] and after long, grueling days at work, 一天天繁杂枯燥的工作之后
[28:48] she’d go home to a cold, empty apartment. 她回到冰凉空荡的公寓
[28:50] Feeling lonely, betrayed, she seeks comfort 感到寂寞和背叛 于是她在这个
[28:53] in the arms of this mystery man… 神秘男子的怀中寻求安慰
[28:55] And she decides that she wants her husband back, 可她决定要挽回她的丈夫
[28:57] so writes his mistress, mandy Bronson, off the show 所以写死了他的情妇曼迪·布朗森的角色
[28:59] in order to save their marriage. 以求拯救他们的婚姻
[29:00] And her next stop would be to get rid of the other man. 她下一步要做的 就是摆脱这个男人
[29:02] So maybe the other man didn’t go off quietly into the night. 所以也许是这个男人并不甘心放手 销声匿迹
[29:05] Do you two practice this when we’re not around? 我们不在的时候 你们练习接话吗
[29:08] These earrings are exclusive 这对耳环只在
[29:10] to Arthur Klein’s boutique in Chelsea. 切尔西区的亚瑟·克莱恩精品店有售
[29:12] Let’s find out who bought them. 去查查是谁买的
[29:16] Okay, so Gloria is in the clear. 现在歌莉娅没有嫌疑了
[29:18] Uniforms showed her photo at O.T.B., 警员拿着她的照片在外围赌马场询问过
[29:21] and a bartender there remembers seeing her at 11:15. 一个酒保记得在11点一刻看见过她
[29:25] You know, I can see why she fell for gloria’s con. 我能明白她为什么中了歌莉娅的计
[29:29] Sarah was motherless, childless. 莎拉没有母亲 没有孩子
[29:30] She was taking young writers under her wing. 她照料着年轻的编剧们
[29:33] – She was looking for family. – Wow, Castle. -她在寻求亲情 -卡塞尔
[29:34] That’s a refreshingly down-to-earth theory. 这还真是很实际的推理啊
[29:37] Just trying to keep you on your toes. 就是为了让你随时保持警觉
[29:38] Hey, so we ran down purchases at Klein’s boutique, 我们去查克莱恩的精品店的交易记录
[29:41] and guess who popped. 猜猜查到了谁
[29:44] – Lance Hastings? – And that’s not all. -兰斯·哈斯丁 -这还没完
[29:47] I ran Lance’s credit card activity 我查了兰斯的信用卡记录
[29:49] to confirm the purchase 以确定是他购买的
[29:50] and something else caught my eye. 结果另有发现
[29:51] Lance charged a cab ride to the studio 兰斯在谋杀案发生当晚叫了一辆出租车
[29:53] the night of the murder. 载他去了摄影棚
[29:54] Yeah, when we interviewed him, 是啊 我们询问他的时候
[29:55] he said he went straight home at 6:00 p.m. 他说他6点就直接回家了
[29:56] Cab company drove him back to the studio around 8:00. 出租车公司的车8点载他回了摄影棚
[29:59] Okay, so that falls right within the window of our time of death. 这个时间刚好在我们推算的死亡时间区内
[30:01] Go pick him up. 把他带过来
[30:02] Yeah, we already sent a uniform. 我们派了警员过去
[30:03] He’s not home, and he’s not answering his phone. 他不在家 也不接电话
[30:05] My mother was speaking to him earlier on set. 我母亲之前在片场跟他聊过
[30:09] Hi, sweetie. Is gram there? I need to talk to her. 嗨宝贝 奶奶在吗 我要跟她说话
[30:14] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[30:17] I know where the killer is. 我知道凶手在哪
[30:20] He’s with my mother. 他跟我妈在一起
[30:31] Castle, it’s okay. 卡塞尔 没事的
[30:32] I’m sure your mom’s not in any danger. 我确定你妈妈没有危险
[30:34] Yeah, you’re probably right. 是啊 你大概是对的
[30:35] I’m sorry, my dear, 我很抱歉 亲爱的
[30:35] but after everything I’ve told you, 但在我把一切都告诉你之后
[30:37] I can’t let you leave this room alive. 我不能让你活着离开这个房间
[30:38] Lance, think about what you’re doing. 兰斯 好好想想你要做的事
[30:40] I am thinking about it. 我正想着呢
[30:41] – I can’t let you live! – Think about us– -我不能留你活口 -想想我们…
[30:44] – Drop the knife! – What– -把刀放下 -什么
[30:45] – Drop the weapon. – W-w-w-wait a minute. -放下武器 -等等
[30:49] Richard, what are you doing? 理查德 你在做什么
[30:51] Oh, nothing. Just saving your life. That’s all. 没什么 救你的命而已
[30:53] She said drop the knife! 她说把刀放下
[30:55] The only thing that knife could kill is butter. 这刀唯一能切的东西 就是黄油
[30:58] What are you talking about? 你们说什么呢
[31:05] It’s a prop. 这是个道具
[31:06] We were just working out a scene. 我们是在排演一出戏
[31:08] Guys, it was completely my idea. 各位 这完全是我的主意
[31:10] You know, the actor’s version of “Show me your golf swing.” 演员版的”教我怎么挥高尔夫球杆”
[31:13] Well, the knife may be fake, 这把刀也许是假的
[31:15] but the ax you put into Sarah’s back was real. 但是你插进莎拉后背的斧子是真的
[31:19] You lied to detectives Ryan and Esposito 你对莱恩警探和埃斯波西托警探撒谎
[31:22] regarding your whereabouts the night of the murder. 没有坦诚交代凶案当晚你的去处
[31:25] You want the truth? 你想知道真相
[31:26] That would be a great place to start. 你解释一下会比较好
[31:28] You can’t handle the truth. 真相你们接受不了
[31:31] Sir, I am not interested in your 先生 我对你模仿杰克·尼科尔森
[31:34] Jack Nicholson impressions. 不感兴趣
[31:35] We know that you went back to the studio 我们知道你在案发当晚
[31:37] the night of the murder. 回到了摄影棚
[31:39] And what I’m asking is why. 而我要问的是 你回去干什么了
[31:42] It was a friendly conversation between colleagues. 只是进行同事间友好的对话
[31:44] A friendly conversation in which she told you 在这个友好对话中 她告诉你
[31:48] she was going to go back to her husband. 她要回到她丈夫身边
[31:50] What the hell are you talking about? 你们到底在说什么啊
[31:51] – Why would she do that? – Because she was breaking up with you. -她为什么说这个 -因为她在跟你分手
[31:53] Is that what you think is going on here? 你们以为是这么回事吗
[31:55] You think that sarah and I were lovers? 你们以为莎拉和我是情人关系吗
[31:57] Did you or did you not 你有没有
[31:59] buy an expensive pair of diamond earrings for her? 送过她一副昂贵的钻石耳环
[32:02] Yes, but not to woo her. 送过 但不是为了取悦她
[32:03] It was to encourage Sarah 这是为了让莎拉同意让我
[32:04] – to let me out of my contract for a movie role. – Movie role? -在合约之外接拍一部电影 -演电影
[32:07] Yes. The Coen Brothers have asked me to play 没错 科恩兄弟邀请我参演
[32:09] Matt Damon’s half-wit dad in their new movie. 马特·达蒙新片里的脑残老爸
[32:11] It’s a role of a lifetime. 这角色简直是一生才碰到一次
[32:13] It has nominations written all over it. 非常有被颁奖礼提名的范儿
[32:14] That still doesn’t explain 这也解释不了
[32:15] why you went back to the studio that night. 当晚你为何回到片场
[32:17] I went to thank Sarah in person, 我去当面感谢莎拉
[32:19] because my agent called me 因为我的经纪人打电话给我
[32:21] that evening to tell that she’d agreed to let me out. 说她同意我演那电影
[32:23] The reason that I didn’t mention any of it is 我之所以之前没说
[32:25] that I didn’t wanna risk missing work on the movie. 是因为我不想冒险失去拍电影的机会
[32:27] Why didn’t you just call her? 你为何不直接打给她
[32:28] I wanted her to know how much I appreciated it. 我想让她知道我有多感激
[32:31] So you went back to thank her, and that’s it? 所以你回去感谢她 仅此而已
[32:33] No, not exactly. Uh… 不 也不尽然
[32:35] when I got there, she was reading a script, 我到那儿的时候 她在读一份剧本
[32:37] and she seemed upset. 看起来很难过
[32:38] I asked her why, and… 我问她为什么
[32:41] she said somebody had betrayed her. 她说有人背叛了她
[32:43] – Who? – Well, at first, I thought it was me -是谁 -起初我以为是我
[32:44] for taking the movie role, but then… 因为接演了电影 但是后来
[32:47] she said that someone wasn’t who… 她说 是有人并非
[32:51] she thought they were. 如她想的那样
[32:52] And she didn’t let on as to who this person was? 她没具体说这个人是谁吗
[32:54] No. I didn’t want to give her the opportunity 没有 我不想让她
[32:57] to change her mind about the movie, 在电影的事情上改变主意
[33:00] So I exited… stage left. 所以退场了 从舞台左侧
[33:22] Okay. Found the deal memo that Sarah signed 好了 找到了莎拉签署的
[33:24] in order to get Lance out for his movie. 让兰斯出演电影的合同备忘了
[33:29] He wasn’t lying. 他没在撒谎
[33:31] My mother is never gonna let me forget this. 我妈绝对饶不了我
[33:33] Oh, come on, Castle. She’ll probably think 拜托 卡塞尔 她可能在想
[33:34] it was sweet that you were concerned about her. 你这么关心她 真是贴心呢
[33:36] This is Martha Rodgers we are talking about. 我们说的可是玛莎·罗杰斯
[33:38] I intruded on her “Moment.” 我破坏了属于她的”时刻”
[33:41] No, I will pay dearly. 不 我会付出惨痛代价的
[33:44] When Lance came here, Sarah told him 兰斯来的时候 莎拉告诉他
[33:46] that someone wasn’t who she thought they were. 有人并非她想的那样
[33:48] Who do you think that was? 你觉得那说的是谁
[33:50] How about the woman who makes my mother look like a saint? 那个把我妈衬托的跟圣徒一样的女人
[33:52] Yeah, but Sarah already cut Gloria out of her life. 没错 但是莎拉已经把歌莉娅踢出她的生活了
[33:54] Maybe… maybe it was her cheating husband. 也许 也许是她偷情的丈夫
[33:58] Except Lance met with Sarah after Mandy Bronson. 可是兰斯是在曼迪·布朗森之后跟莎拉见得面
[34:01] By the time Mandy showed up, Sarah had already decided 曼迪出现的时候 莎拉已经决定
[34:04] what she wanted to do with her marriage. 要挽回自己的婚姻了
[34:05] Yeah, but even if Sarah decided 是啊 但就算莎拉打定主意
[34:06] that she was gonna get back together with Vince, 她要跟文斯重归于好
[34:08] it doesn’t mean that she didn’t have doubts. 也不表示她就没有疑问
[34:10] No. No, you’re right. 没错 你说得对
[34:12] Except he has an alibi. 可他有不在场证明
[34:14] Everyone has an alibi. 每个人都有不在场证明
[34:16] Yeah, well, somebody out there doesn’t, 好吧 有人没有
[34:17] And we are gonna find them. 我们会找到的
[34:18] Well, maybe we should sleep on it. 也许我们该睡一觉想一想
[34:22] Separately. 各睡各的
[34:25] Katherine Beckett, I never. 凯瑟琳·贝克特 我可是绅士
[34:30] Hello, ladies. 女士们好啊
[34:31] Hey, dad. Gram told me 嗨 老爸 奶奶告诉我
[34:32] how you went all Jason Bourne on her date. 你是怎么在她的约会上充英雄的
[34:35] Come on. I think I deserve some kudos for my selfless courage 拜托 危难时我所展现的大无畏精神
[34:38] in the face of perceived danger. 应该得到嘉奖才对嘛
[34:41] Ah, think what you will. 随你怎么想
[34:42] But I’ve taken the liberty of selecting an apology gift– 但我已经自作主张选好了道歉礼物
[34:45] Page 47, dog-eared for your convenience. 47页 帮你折了页
[34:49] – The dress? – Uh-huh. And the shoes. -这条裙子 -对 还有这双鞋
[34:51] Oh! And the purse. 对了 还有这个包包
[34:54] Where did you get this, darling? 儿子 这个是哪儿来的
[34:56] Oh, from a woman I met on the case. 办案认识的一个女的
[34:57] She’s an aspiring writer. 很有抱负的一位编剧
[35:00] In a moment of weakness, I told her I’d read it. 我一心软就答应给她看看
[35:02] Oh, it’s really pretty good. She’s got very vivid characters, 写得很不错 角色鲜明
[35:05] Well plotted, pleasantly salacious. 情节合理 还很重口味哦
[35:08] Great. That’s what I’ll tell her. 正好 我就这么跟她说
[35:09] No, no, no, no. You said you would read it, honey. You. 那可不行 你答应人家你会看 是你
[35:12] I will. 我看行了吧
[35:13] I just have to do a little 不过我还得再琢磨一下
[35:14] – more thinking on the case. – He’s procrastinating. -这个案子 -他分明是在拖延
[35:17] – I know. I know. – No, I am not. -我知道 -不是拖延
[35:18] I am just about to solve a critical piece of our mystery. 最关键的谜团快真相大白了
[35:21] Now that you’ve determined that Lance is not the ax murderer? 你确定兰斯不是斧头杀手了吧
[35:25] So what’s the critical piece of evidence, dad? 老爸 那最关键的证据是什么
[35:28] Well, shortly before she died, 莎拉·卡特勒被害前
[35:29] Sarah Cutler said that someone had betrayed her. 说有人背叛她
[35:32] I think that person is our killer. 我判断那个人就是凶手
[35:33] Well, then it could be anybody, darling, 儿子 这么说的话谁都有可能
[35:35] because betrayal is a way of life on a soap opera. 背叛可是肥皂剧的经典桥段
[35:38] And let me tell you, “Temptation lane” 就说《诱惑巷》吧
[35:41] is like this seething cauldron 整个一贪婪
[35:43] of sordidness and treachery and naked ambition. 背叛和野心的大杂烩
[35:47] And you know which people 你知道什么样的人
[35:49] are the most manipulative and devious? 最有控制欲 最阴险狡诈吗
[35:51] I do. 知道
[35:54] I know who betrayed Sarah. 我知道背叛莎拉的是谁了
[36:03] Look, there’s nothing in my contract 合同里面没说
[36:05] that says that I have to be a cop all of a sudden. 突然要我演警察呀
[36:07] I-I–I’ve gotta rehearse. 我这边有彩排
[36:10] Get off the phone. Let’s do this. Let’s go. 别打了 开拍吧 快点
[36:16] – Okay, Castle. Let’s go. – Oh, wait. -行了 卡塞尔 走吧 -等会儿
[36:18] No, hang on. I just wrote my first soap scene, 别急 等会儿 这可是我的肥皂剧处女编
[36:19] which they are about to shoot. 快要拍了
[36:21] Well, I’ll–I’ll catch it on TV. We’ve got an arrest to make. 没事 我看电视就行 得去抓人了
[36:23] No, no, wait. This scene is going to expose the killer. 不用去了 等着 这场戏会让凶手现形
[36:26] “The play’s the thing wherein we’ll catch 唯在戏剧中 我等方能窥见
[36:27] the conscience of the king”– Hamlet. 王的本心 引自《哈姆雷特》
[36:29] We already know who the killer is, 我们已经知道凶手是谁了
[36:31] so you’re wasting my time– me. 你这是浪费时间 引自我的语录
[36:32] Not if I get us a confession. 我要是能让她认罪呢
[36:35] – Places, please. – They’re starting. Let’s go. -各就就位 -开拍了 快去看
[36:36] Okay. No, send it back. 好的 不 送回来
[36:38] Yeah. All right, thanks. 对 好的 谢谢
[36:40] – Hey, come on in, guys. – Thanks. -二位请进 -谢谢
[36:43] Castle, what are we– 卡塞尔 这是干…
[36:44] Ah– shh, shh. Just watch, just watch. 嘘 别说话 看了就明白
[36:45] Can we close the downstage door 请把对着摄影机的那扇门关上
[36:47] to get better eyes on Mandy, 我们好聚焦在曼迪身上
[36:48] Please? 好吗
[36:50] Clear the set. Here we go, everybody. Quiet on the set. 清场 好了 大家注意 请保持安静
[36:53] In five… Four… 五 四
[36:55] Three… Two… 三 二
[36:59] Two’s on the line. 二号机准备
[37:04] Can’t you at least knock? I’m changing. 你不能敲下门吗 我在换衣服
[37:06] Nothing I haven’t seen before… 该见的都见了
[37:09] and enjoyed immensely. 而且还余味悠长
[37:11] Really? 真扯
[37:12] It’s a soap opera. I had to honor the form. 肥皂剧嘛 我得按套路来
[37:14] What are you doing here, Joseph? 乔瑟夫 你来干嘛
[37:16] – If this is about our relationship– – no, it isn’t. -如果是为了我们的关系 -不是
[37:19] It’s about your research paper. 是关于你的研究论文
[37:22] The one I had you submit 就是我让你投递申请
[37:23] for the Montenegro journalism fellowship. 马尼古记者奖学金的那篇
[37:26] Is there news about the winner? 有消息说谁胜出了吗
[37:28] The thing about the fellowship is that 这个奖学金可以
[37:29] it can open doors, it launches careers. 为你打通门路 帮你开展事业
[37:33] That’s why I recommended you. 所以我才推荐了你
[37:35] – Over to one. – So did I win? -切到一号镜头 -那我赢了吗
[37:38] Three. 三号镜头
[37:38] I went to the coffee shop this morning, 我今天早上去咖啡馆
[37:39] and a barista there asked me to read an article 有个店员请我看一下
[37:42] that she had written for her college paper. 她的大学作业
[37:45] Oddly enough, it was identical to yours. 奇怪的是 居然和你的一模一样
[37:51] – There must be some mistake. – No, -肯定是误会了 -不是误会
[37:52] just the one you made in assuming that you could 就是你交上去那篇 你以为
[37:54] pass off somebody else’s material as your own. 别人的东西能被这样占为己有吗
[37:56] You are a fraud, Angela. 安琪拉 你是个骗子
[37:59] And I am going to call the fellowship 我要打电话告诉奖学金委员会
[38:02] and let them know that exactly. 让他们知道你的真面目
[38:04] Oh, and by the way… 对了 还有
[38:08] you’re fired. 你被解雇了
[38:09] And cut. Nice job, people. 卡 大家演得不错
[38:13] I don’t understand. This is– 我有点不明白 这个…
[38:15] This is not the scene that we worked on yesterday. 这好像不是我们昨天讨论的剧本
[38:17] We made some adjustments. 做了一些调整
[38:19] And yet, it has an oddly familiar ring to it. 不过 这场景应该似曾相识吧
[38:21] Reading other people’s scripts is a part of your job, 你的工作之一就是读别人的剧本
[38:24] – isn’t it? – What are you accusing me of? -是吧 -你到底想说我什么
[38:27] Did you not see the scene? If you’re going to be a writer, 没看这场戏吗 想要成为一名编剧
[38:30] you have to have a better grasp of subtext. 你要更能听懂潜台词才行
[38:34] Look, I–I’m… 我…
[38:37] I might have mixed up some of the scripts, 我可能是借用了别人的剧本
[38:39] but I was at the fellowship mixer 但是莎拉死的那晚
[38:42] the night that Sarah died. 我在奖学金联谊会上
[38:43] Nobody there remembers seeing you after 8:00 P.M. 没人记得晚上8点以后见过你
[38:46] Sarah was killed with an ax, reese. 里斯 凶手用斧子砍死了莎拉
[38:48] Whoever killed her got blood on their clothes 不管是谁杀的 凶手的身上鞋上
[38:50] and on their shoes. 肯定会沾上血迹
[38:52] Some of it invisible to the naked eye, 有些血迹肉眼看不到
[38:53] but it doesn’t matter how much you try to wash it, 但是不管你怎么洗它
[38:55] it’s still there. 还是洗不掉
[38:57] I have officers at your apartment. 我已经派警员到你公寓去了
[39:07] You have no idea 你们根本不知道
[39:09] what I did for her. 我为她做了多少事
[39:13] Picking up her dogs, 给她照顾宠物狗
[39:15] picking up her dry cleaning, 给她取干洗的衣服
[39:17] The late nights, the weekends, 不管深夜还是周末都要上班
[39:19] no vacation. 还没有假期
[39:21] You try writing a script with all of that going on. 你有本事试试在这么忙的情况下写个剧本啊
[39:24] I worked too hard 我累死累活
[39:26] to let it end that way. 我不能放弃这个机会啊
[39:28] I deserved that opportunity, 那个机会是我应得的
[39:31] and I could not let her take that away from me. 我不能让她把这个机会夺走
[39:36] It was never yours to begin with. 这个机会从一开始就不属于你
[39:46] Killing Sarah to keep a lid on her plagiarism? 杀莎拉就为了剽窃不被发现吗
[39:48] – That’s cold. – And pretty ordinary as far as motives go. -真是残忍啊 -动机倒是很常见
[39:52] She didn’t want to put in the work, 不想脚踏实地工作
[39:52] – so she took a shortcut. – There are no shortcuts in writing. -光想走捷径 -写作路上无捷径
[39:55] Nope, but there is to our favorite bar. 是没有 但去咱们最喜欢的酒吧可以抄近路哦
[39:57] I found a new route that’ll get us 我发现一条去”老地方”的新路线
[39:58] to the Old Haunt in eight minutes. 8分钟就能到
[40:00] You up for a beer? Come on. I know the owner. 想喝啤酒吗 走吧 我认识老板
[40:01] Yeah, I’m down, bro. How ’bout you, Castle? 行 我去 那你呢 卡塞尔
[40:04] Right behind you. 随后就到
[40:19] What? 怎么了
[40:22] Got you a present. 给你份礼物
[40:30] A signed cast photo from “Temptation Lane.” 《诱惑巷》卡司的签名照
[40:33] How did you even get this? 你从哪儿弄的
[40:36] I know people who know people. 我认识有门路的人
[40:42] Okay. 好吧
[40:45] I was 9, 我九岁的时候
[40:46] and I had to get my tonsils taken out, 扁桃体被摘除了
[40:48] and I was miserable. 当时很痛苦
[40:49] and so my mom took time off of work 所以妈妈就请假
[40:51] and… stayed with me 留在家陪我
[40:54] and cuddled up in front of the TV on the couch, 她拥着我坐在沙发上看电视
[40:57] and we would watch episodes of “Temptation Lane.” 当时看的就是《诱惑巷》
[41:01] So every time I see it now, it just– 所以每次看这部剧 总是…
[41:02] it makes me feel like home and…safe. 总会让我觉得温馨 觉得安全
[41:09] So there you go. Judge away. 说完了 开始点评吧
[41:13] My DVR… 我的DVR
[41:16] would make yours look like “Masterpiece theatre.” 会把你的DVR衬托的跟”杰作剧场”一样
[41:19] But I am glad to know this about you. 但还是很高兴能知道这些你的故事
[41:36] I’ll leave you to it. 那我先走了
[41:41] Hey, Castle. Thank you for the photo. 卡塞尔 谢谢你送的照片
[41:44] I’ll see you. 回见
[41:48] Hey. 你好
[41:53] After all these years, 过了这么多年
[41:55] all the times I could’ve been holding you in my arms… 很多次本可以拥你入怀
[41:58] Then let’s not waste more time with words. 那就不要浪费时间说话了
[42:02] let’s just let our lips do the talking. 让我们的双唇来倾诉情思
[42:05] You two running lines again? 你们俩又在对台词吗
[42:06] Oh. Well, no, no. 噢 不是
[42:09] We were just, uh… you know, talking. 我们只是… 聊天而已
[42:17] Um… I’m gonna– 我得…
[42:19] I’ll just–I’ll… 我要…
[42:21] go to the… 去…
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme