时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Can’t you– | 能不能 |
[00:21] | Can’t– | 能不能 |
[00:22] | Just at least tell me how serious it is. | 告诉我这到底有多严重 |
[01:05] | What’s with the stripped cab? | 这辆被偷的车是怎么回事 |
[01:07] | Security guard wondered the same thing. | 保安也纳闷同样的问题 |
[01:09] | That’s when he came across the body. | 然后就发现了这具尸体 |
[01:11] | Who’s our victim? | 死者是谁 |
[01:12] | Amir Alhabi, taxi driver. | 阿米尔·阿哈比 出租车司机 |
[01:15] | All right. Contact Auto Theft. | 好 联系汽车偷盗调查部门 |
[01:17] | Have ’em on the lookout for these stolen car parts. | 让他们留意这辆车被偷的零件 |
[01:18] | Already done. | 已经联系了 |
[01:23] | Was there money on the body? | 死者携带有现金吗 |
[01:24] | Not on the body, not in the cab. | 身上没有 车上也没有 |
[01:26] | Everything points to him being popped for cash and car parts. | 所有证据显示这是为财谋杀 |
[01:29] | Not everything, baby. | 宝贝 也不全是 |
[01:31] | – Did you just call him baby? – Ooh, did I? | -你刚叫他宝贝吗 -有吗 |
[01:34] | Anyway, you found something unusual? | 发现什么异常情况了吗 |
[01:36] | Not at first. Time of death fits a robbery. | 现在有了 死亡时间和抢劫时间吻合 |
[01:39] | He was killed at 11:15. | 死者在11点15分被杀 |
[01:41] | So specific. I’m impressed. | 时间如此精确 佩服 |
[01:43] | His watch broke when he fell. | 他摔倒时表坏了 |
[01:44] | Ah, you shouldn’t have told me. Less impressed. | 真不该告诉我这个 没那么佩服了 |
[01:46] | Cause of death fits, too. | 死亡原因也相吻合 |
[01:47] | Looks like a 9-millimeter to the noggin. | 一颗9毫米口径子弹击中脑部致死 |
[01:49] | But there’s something that doesn’t fit. | 但是有一点并不吻合 |
[01:51] | His fingers… were broken one at a time. | 他的手指 接连断裂 |
[01:54] | Cabbies sometimes hide their money. | 的哥们有时把钱藏起来 |
[01:56] | Maybe they tortured him to tell them where the money was. | 也许是凶手折磨他 逼他说出藏钱之处 |
[01:58] | All right, let’s find out where he was driving | 查一下他的行车地点 |
[02:00] | and who he picked up before he wound up here. | 以及临死前搭载的乘客 |
[02:02] | Amir Alhabi– | 阿米尔·阿哈比 |
[02:03] | He’s a real immigrant success story. | 是一个成功移民实例 |
[02:05] | Came over from Syria seven years ago | 七年前从叙利亚来到美国 |
[02:08] | became a citizen last June. | 去年六月成为美国公民 |
[02:10] | According to the taxi and limo commission, | 据出租车管理协会消息称 |
[02:11] | he owned his cab and medallion with a cousin–Jamal. | 他和表兄杰马尔共同拥有这辆车和相关许可 |
[02:17] | Um… Right. | 呃 好的 |
[02:19] | W-well, T.L.C. would know where Amir was, right? | 管理协会应该知道阿米尔昨天在哪吧 |
[02:21] | They track cabs? | 他们监控出租车吧 |
[02:22] | Only when the meter is running. | 只有在计价器开启的情况下 |
[02:23] | Amir shut his off at 10:02 p.m. | 昨天10点2分阿米尔关掉了计价器 |
[02:25] | So there’s no way to tell where he went before he died. | 没办法查明他死前去了哪吗 |
[02:27] | Actually, there is. | 实际上 有办法 |
[02:28] | Amir subscribed to a GPS tracking service. | 阿米尔订了一个全球定位追踪服务 |
[02:30] | It helps cabbies map out the best place | 用来帮助的哥们标出最佳 |
[02:32] | to troll for fares, stuff like that. | 拉客地点 等等之类的 |
[02:34] | Anyway, after Amir shut off his meter, | 阿米尔关掉计价器之后 |
[02:36] | he drove up to Washington heights. | 驶向华盛顿高地 |
[02:37] | He parked in the 1600 block of St. Nicholas Avenue | 在圣尼古拉斯大街1600号停下 |
[02:40] | for six minutes, motor running, | 六分钟以后 计价器又运行 |
[02:42] | then he drove to the warehouse. | 他就开向了仓库 |
[02:43] | Okay, Washington heights is a shady place | 那个时间的华盛顿高地 |
[02:46] | that time of night, and if he turned off his meter, | 人员混杂 如果他关闭计价器 |
[02:49] | – he wasn’t looking for a fare. – Maybe he was carjacked | -肯定不是拉生意 -也许他被打劫 |
[02:51] | and forced to drive to that warehouse. | 被迫开车到仓库去 |
[02:53] | All right, have unis canvass the area. | 让便衣去排查那个地方 |
[02:55] | See if anyone remembers seeing him. | 看有没有人见过死者 |
[02:56] | What about his last phone call? | 他最后的电话打给谁的 |
[02:58] | 10:01 to his wife– Nazihah Alhabi. | 10点01分打给他老婆纳兹哈·阿哈比 |
[03:00] | Okay. Let’s go. | 去看看 |
[03:02] | Actually, there was one more thing on the phone. | 其实手机上还有个东西 |
[03:04] | Amir opened a notebook application, | 阿米尔开启了记事本功能 |
[03:07] | And he, uh, wrote down this. | 写下了这个 |
[03:08] | C4121652 Uh, “C4121652,” | |
[03:12] | And it was written down just about an hour before he died. | 死者是在死前一个小时写下的 |
[03:15] | And it’s not a license tag. | 这不是车牌号 |
[03:16] | All right. See if you can figure it out. | 查一下 看能不能查明白 |
[03:18] | I got it. Seven digits– it’s a phone number. | 我知道了 七个数字 是个电话号码 |
[03:21] | “C” is the initial of the person to whom it belongs. | “C”是号码拥有者的姓名缩写 |
[03:24] | I already tried that. | 我已经查过了 |
[03:24] | With all the new york area codes? | 所有纽约的区号都试过了吗 |
[03:26] | – Yeah. – Intriguing. Maybe– | -对 -有意思 也许… |
[03:27] | – Castle. – Coming. | -卡塞尔 -来了 |
[03:31] | Mrs. Alhabi, | 阿哈比夫人 |
[03:31] | We understand that Amir called you at 10:00. | 我们知道昨天十点阿米尔给你打过电话 |
[03:34] | – What did the two of you talk about? – Just that he’d be late. | -你们说了什么 -他说会晚回家 |
[03:37] | The plays were getting out on Broadway, | 人们都从百老汇剧院刚出来 |
[03:39] | and he wanted to pick up more fares. | 他想再多拉点活 |
[03:40] | Actually, he didn’t do that. He turned his meter off | 实际上 他没拉活 他关掉了计价器 |
[03:43] | and he went up to Washington heights. | 去了华盛顿高地 |
[03:46] | That part of town is known for drug dealing and prostitution. | 那里常有毒品交易和卖淫嫖娼 |
[03:50] | No, he would never do such things. | 不 他不会做这种事的 |
[03:54] | Jamal, thank you. | 杰马尔 谢谢 |
[03:55] | Uh, there was an annotation on Amir’s phone. | 阿米尔的手机上还有一个记录 |
[03:58] | Do you have any idea what this is? | 知道是什么吗 |
[04:02] | C4121652 “C4121652.” | |
[04:05] | No, I-I thought this was a robbery, that he was robbed. | 不知道 我以为这是一起抢劫案 |
[04:07] | It was. It’s just, any minor detail might be relevant. | 是 不过任何其他小线索也可能有干系 |
[04:11] | How did he seem lately? | 他最近怎么样 |
[04:12] | Worried about money. | 为钱所困扰 |
[04:14] | Malika, our daughter, she needed surgery. | 玛丽卡 我们的女儿 需要做手术 |
[04:17] | It’s been very hard. | 非常的难熬 |
[04:21] | She’ll never know her father. | 她永远也见不到自己的爸爸了 |
[04:25] | Please excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[04:32] | Jamal, you and Amir were business partners? | 杰马尔 你和阿米尔是生意伙伴吗 |
[04:35] | How was the business doing? | 近来生意怎么样 |
[04:37] | You don’t get rich driving a cab, | 单靠开出租是发不了财的 |
[04:38] | but we made money. | 但是我们赚到钱了 |
[04:40] | Amir drove, and we rented shifts to other drivers. | 阿米尔开车 轮班时把车租给别人开 |
[04:42] | And who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[04:43] | Uh, Kevin Mccann and, uh, Dimitri Voldov. | 凯文·麦凯恩和德米特里·沃多夫 |
[04:47] | So you didn’t drive the cab? | 你不开车 |
[04:48] | For me, the taxi medallion was an investment. | 对我来说 出租车只是一种投资 |
[04:50] | I just started a new business, a moving company. | 我刚做起了新生意 开了个搬家公司 |
[04:53] | T.L.C. doesn’t issue a lot of medallions. | 出租车管理协会并不会派发很多许可 |
[04:56] | It would’ve been worth a small fortune. | 这可是一笔小财富 |
[04:57] | So who inherits Amir’s share? | 谁继承阿米尔的股份 |
[04:59] | Nazihah will. She’ll need it. | 纳兹哈 她需要这些 |
[05:03] | Excuse me. Beckett. | 不好意思 贝克特 |
[05:06] | Auto theft got a hit on the stolen car parts. | 汽车偷盗监察部门查到了丢失的汽车零件 |
[05:08] | A guy named Leeman Jones was selling ’em at a chop shop. | 一个叫里曼·琼斯的人在地下拆车厂销赃 |
[05:11] | V.I.N. number on the parts matches our cab. | 零件上的识别码和事故车辆吻合 |
[05:13] | – Where’s jones now? – Interrogation. | -琼斯现在哪 -审问室 |
[05:15] | I found those car parts. | 那些汽车配件是我捡的 |
[05:17] | On the car that you stripped. | 在被你偷的车上 |
[05:18] | We have a witness who places you at the scene, | 我们有目击证人看到你了 |
[05:21] | So please just stop with the lying. | 所以别想再玩什么花样 |
[05:23] | A witness? | 目击证人 |
[05:25] | Okay, I stripped that taxi. It’s what I do. | 我是偷了那辆车 我就是干这行的 |
[05:28] | – After you killed the driver. – After I what? | -在你杀死了司机后 -什么 |
[05:30] | No, I didn’t kill any driver ’cause there was no driver. | 不 我没杀人 因为里面根本没有人 |
[05:33] | He was left in the warehouse. | 他被弃在仓库 |
[05:34] | Robbed and shot in the head. | 洗劫一空 一枪致命 |
[05:36] | Well, not by me, okay? | 不是我干的 |
[05:37] | I was cruisin’ and I saw the cab sitting empty, and I figure, | 我在开车 看到有一辆空车 我想 |
[05:40] | no sense in letting good parts go to waste. | 没理由让好零件废弃掉啊 |
[05:42] | What time was that? | 当时什么时间 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. About 11:15 probably. | 不清楚 大概11点15分 |
[05:46] | Well, there you go. That’s right when he died. | 正好是死者的死亡时间 |
[05:49] | Look, no. I don’t hurt people. | 听着 不是的 我不伤害别人 |
[05:50] | I’m just a car guy. | 我只倒卖汽车 |
[05:53] | Your witness must’ve done it. That’s it. | 肯定是那个目击证人干的 一定是 |
[05:55] | And now he’s just playing innocent bystander or something. | 他就是在那假装是无辜的路人 |
[05:59] | There was no witness. | 没有目击证人 |
[06:02] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[06:03] | – I was bluffing. – Bluffing? | -我在吓唬你 -吓唬我 |
[06:05] | – Yes. – No. | -对 -不 |
[06:06] | She’s allowed to do that. I’m surprised you don’t know that. | 她有权这么做 真奇怪你竟然不知道 |
[06:09] | No, I mean there was a guy there. | 不 我是说当时有个人在那里 |
[06:10] | – I saw him. What guy? – Describe him. | -我看见他了 -什么人 描述一下 |
[06:12] | I didn’t get a clear look. He ran off when I pulled up. | 我没看清 我停下车来 他就跑了 |
[06:15] | But he was there. | 可是他当时在那 |
[06:16] | He was there looking for something in the car. | 他在车里找什么东西 |
[06:17] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[06:19] | Because he did a number on the interior. | 他在车里毁坏了东西 |
[06:20] | He tore up the upholstery. | 他把内饰都撕破了 |
[06:23] | Think he’s telling the truth? | 你认为他说实话了吗 |
[06:25] | That guy does not have the improv skills | 他还没那种临场发挥的本事 |
[06:26] | – to make up a lie like that. – Have C.S.U. check the car | -编造这种谎言 -让鉴证组检查汽车 |
[06:29] | – for signs that someone else tampered with it. – You got it. | -查找毁坏之处 -明白 |
[06:35] | Uh… Sorry, you guys. I gotta get this. | 不好意思 接个电话 |
[06:40] | Not now, Ryan. Uh– | 待会再说 莱恩 |
[06:41] | What’s going on with her? | 她怎么了 |
[06:42] | You know Beckett. She plays it close to the vest. | 你知道她的 自己的事从来都闭口不谈 |
[06:53] | So I, uh, spoke | 我和一名从阿米尔那里 |
[06:54] | to one of the drivers who rents a shift with Amir’s cab. | 租车的一名司机谈了谈 |
[06:56] | – Kevin Mccann. – Uh, no, the other one– Dimitri Voldov. | -凯文·麦凯恩 -不 是另一个 德米特里·沃多夫 |
[06:59] | He alibied out, | 他有不在场证据 |
[07:00] | but he had lots to say about Mccann. | 不过有关麦凯恩他说了很多 |
[07:02] | Him and Amir got in a major fight two days ago. | 麦凯恩和阿米尔两天前大吵了一架 |
[07:04] | – About what? – Well, Dimitri didn’t know. | -为什么 -德米特里不知道 |
[07:06] | But amir told him he was gonna fire Mccann. | 但是阿米尔说要开除他 |
[07:09] | And where’s Mccann now? | 麦凯恩现在在哪 |
[07:10] | Renting a shift at Allied Taxi | 在联盟出租车公司上班呢 |
[07:15] | So I’ll– I’ll tell Beckett that. | 那 那我告诉她 |
[07:16] | Could you? That’d be best. | 你吗 那最好了 |
[07:19] | Amir and I had words. No law against that, right? | 我们是吵过架 可这也没违法 对吗 |
[07:21] | Where were you last night at 11:15? | 昨晚11点15分你在做什么 |
[07:24] | In this cab | 在这辆车里 |
[07:25] | driving a drunk bond trader | 拉着醉酒的证券交易员 |
[07:27] | to the upper west. Why? | 去上西区 怎么了 |
[07:28] | Well, because that’s when he was murdered. | 那个时间阿米尔被杀害了 |
[07:31] | Oh, you’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[07:34] | Look, I didn’t lay a hand on that guy. | 听着 我没伤害过他 |
[07:36] | Why did you and he fight two days ago? | 两天前你们为什么打架 |
[07:38] | Because he was raping me on rent. | 因为他催我交租金 |
[07:39] | Look, the guy could afford it. | 他负担的起的 |
[07:41] | He was flashing a roll that could choke a horse. | 他当时带着一大笔钱 |
[07:43] | Had 5 grand, easy. | 有5000美元呢 |
[07:45] | Wait. Was he known for carrying around that much money? | 他经常带这么多钱在身上吗 |
[07:49] | First I saw of it. | 我是第一次看见 |
[07:51] | Look, um, are we done here? Because my meter’s running. | 完事了吗 我要出车了 |
[07:56] | If Amir was struggling to pay medical bills… | 如果阿米尔连医药费都拿不起 |
[07:58] | – what was he doing with that much cash? – It’s Esposito. | -他拿那么一大笔钱做什么用 -是埃斯波西托 |
[08:01] | He needs us back at the crime scene asap. | 他需要我们俩马上回到犯罪现场 |
[08:03] | Remember Leeman Jones said that some other dude | 记得里曼·琼斯说过是其他人 |
[08:05] | – messed with the cab? – Uh-huh. | -把车破坏过吗 -嗯 |
[08:06] | Well, C.S.U. just figured out why. | 鉴证组刚刚查明了原因 |
[08:09] | The car had cameras. | 那辆车安装了摄像头 |
[08:11] | Pinhole cameras, microphones, too. | 是针孔摄像头 还有麦克风 |
[08:13] | Great. All we have to do is rewind to last night, | 太好了 我们只要把带子倒到昨晚 |
[08:15] | – see who was after him, case closed.- We can’t. | -看看是谁杀了他 案子就结了 -看不了了 |
[08:17] | They ripped out the hard drives with all the video data. | 他们把装有视频资料的硬盘扯掉了 |
[08:25] | What the hell is going on here? | 这案子到底是怎么回事 |
[08:37] | Strange thing is, Amir’s wife, | 奇怪的是 阿米尔的妻子 |
[08:39] | his cousin, other drivers– | 他的表兄 还有其他司机们 |
[08:41] | none of them knew that he’d installed those cameras. | 没有人知道他装了那些摄像头 |
[08:43] | Maybe Amir was doing a reality show. | 也许阿米尔参加了一个真人秀 |
[08:45] | See, I thought that, too, but turns out, no. | 没错 我也这么想 但结果并不是这样 |
[08:47] | And they weren’t installed by law enforcement either. | 而且它们也不是执法部门要求安装的 |
[08:49] | You think someone was spying on him. | 你觉得有人在监视他 |
[08:51] | Or his passengers, or both. | 或者是他的乘客 或者两者皆有 |
[08:53] | Maybe it’s like in “The Conversation”, | 也许就像《窃听大阴谋》里那样 |
[08:56] | and he overheard a murder plot. | 他无意间窃听到了一场谋杀计划 |
[08:58] | Whatever it is, it’s juicy. | 不管怎样 那里面疑团不少 |
[09:00] | Have, you, uh, have you talked to your father | 你有没有跟你爸说 |
[09:02] | – about our little trip? – Not yet. | -关于我们旅行的事 -还没有 |
[09:03] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呀 |
[09:05] | I have scored two incredibly-hard-to-get spots | 我在宁静绿洲成功地弄到了两个 |
[09:08] | at the oasis of serenity. | 很难得到的位子 |
[09:10] | That’s fantastic. | 很棒嘛 |
[09:12] | – What is that? – You haven’t heard of the serenity? | -那是什么 -你没听说过宁静绿洲吗 |
[09:15] | – It’s a spiritual retreat.- Oh, it’s nestled in the Catskills. | -是一个灵修度假村 -它坐落于卡茨基尔山脉 |
[09:19] | It’s a sanctuary, a place for reflection, | 它真是一座圣所 一个让人反思的地方 |
[09:20] | getting in touch with your inner self. | 和自己的内心交流 |
[09:22] | Well, in–in your case, is that wise? | 对你来说 那样做合适吗 |
[09:24] | Gram wants to shed her ego | 奶奶为了准备 |
[09:25] | in preparation for teaching her acting classes. | 她的表演课程想要先摆脱自我 |
[09:27] | Yes, and who better to do that with than Alexis? | 没错 做这种事和阿丽克西斯一起最好不过了 |
[09:31] | We will stay in luxury yurts, | 我们会住在豪华圆顶帐篷里 |
[09:33] | we will have meditation classes, | 我们还会上冥想课 |
[09:35] | yoga classes. We go tomorrow night. | 和瑜伽课 我们明天晚上就走 |
[09:37] | – That is, if you will allow her. – Oh, well, I suppose… | -如果你允许她去的话 -我觉得 |
[09:40] | – Physics. – fizzy–physic– | -物理 -屋里…无力… |
[09:42] | Physics. Physics exam. Don’t you have a physics exam? | 是物理 物理考试 你不是有物理考试吗 |
[09:45] | My–my physics exam. I almost forgot. | 我的物理考试 我差点忘了 |
[09:48] | It’s on Monday morning. I haven’t studied. | 周一早上就考 我还没怎么复习 |
[09:50] | And it counts for 20% of my grade. | 而且它占成绩的20% |
[09:52] | 20%. | 20%啊 |
[09:54] | Carpe diem. Seize the day. | 把握今日 及时行乐[出自贺拉斯的一首颂诗] |
[09:56] | Clearly I didn’t teach that to my son. | 我显然我没这么教导我的儿子 |
[09:59] | All right, darling. Well, another time. | 好吧 亲爱的 改日吧 |
[10:01] | I guess I will just have to find my inner self by myself. | 看来我得靠自己来发掘自我了 |
[10:06] | Mm. I can do it. | 我能行的 |
[10:09] | Best dad ever. | 史上最好的老爸 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I get that. | 没错 我明白 |
[10:18] | And once in a while, if you were here, | 有时候 你在这儿的话 |
[10:21] | that would be great. | 会很不错的 |
[10:24] | Can we do this later? | 我们等会再谈好吗 |
[10:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:31] | What brings motorcycle boy here? | 什么风把你的机车男孩吹来了 |
[10:33] | Doctor motorcycle boy. | 是机车男孩大夫 |
[10:35] | – Does he need a reason? – It just looked personal. | -他来还需要理由吗 -看起来是很私人的问题 |
[10:38] | It was. Where are we on those hidden cameras? | 的确是 那些秘密摄像头查的怎么样了 |
[10:40] | Just that they were installed by a pro. Techs are running | 只知道是个专业人士安装的 技术小组正在 |
[10:42] | the serial numbers now to find out where they came from. | 查序列号 以便找到他们是从哪来的了 |
[10:44] | A guy with surveillance in his cab, | 一个出租车里有监视器 |
[10:46] | too much money in his pocket– the whole thing feels hinky. | 又携带大量现金的家伙 这案子很可疑 |
[10:48] | Based on his financials, it looks hinky, too. | 他的财政状况也很可疑 |
[10:51] | Guy had medical bills up the wazoo. | 这家伙背着一屁股的医药费没法支付 |
[10:53] | But then there’s this from five days ago. | 但五天前出现了这个 |
[10:57] | A cash deposit for $10,000? | 存入一万美元现金 |
[10:59] | What’s a struggling cab driver doing with that kind of cash? | 一个生活困难的出租车司机拿这笔钱做什么 |
[11:04] | Yo. I just found something weird. | 我发现了一些奇怪的事 |
[11:05] | I logged in to Amir’s GPS account | 我为了查出他死那天都去过哪里 |
[11:07] | to track where he drove the day he died. | 登陆了阿米尔的全球定位账户 |
[11:09] | At 4:07 P.M., Amir picked up a cash fare | 下午4点07分 阿米尔在15街和美洲大街的交汇处 |
[11:12] | at 15th and Avenue of the Americas. | 接了一位支付现金的客人 |
[11:14] | What’s weird about that? | 那有什么奇怪的 |
[11:16] | Well, the passenger rode for 26 minutes, then got dropped off | 乘客坐了二十六分钟的车之后 在阿米尔 |
[11:18] | at the same corner where Amir picked him up. | 接他的同一地点又下车了 |
[11:20] | Now who would pay 30 bucks to go in a circle? | 谁会花三十美元只为了兜圈子 |
[11:22] | Someone who wanted to talk to Amir. | 想和阿米尔谈话的人 |
[11:24] | Check those traffic cameras. See if we can get a look | 查查那些交通摄像头 看看我们能不能 |
[11:26] | – at that passenger. – On it, captain. | -看到乘客的脸 -这就去 长官 |
[11:27] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:29] | We got a match on those cameras hidden in Amir’s cab. | 我们找到了阿米尔车里那些秘密摄像头的来源 |
[11:32] | Cameras were ordered a week ago by a Techno-Pro Systems. | 摄像头是一周之前由泰普诺公司订的货 |
[11:37] | I don’t know what you guys are talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[11:38] | I didn’t install any hidden cameras. | 我没安装任何秘密摄像头 |
[11:40] | Your name’s on the purchase order. | 你的名字在采购订单上 |
[11:42] | As is your signature. | 是你自己签名的 |
[11:43] | You violated the expectation of privacy act. | 你违犯了隐私期望法令 |
[11:45] | Do you know that I can arrest you for that? | 你知道我可以因此逮捕你吗 |
[11:47] | – Ohh. Yeah. I mean– I mean, no. – Or you could just tell her | -是的 不 -或者你直接告诉我们 |
[11:50] | who hired you to install the surveillance equipment. | 谁雇了你安装那些监视设备 |
[11:53] | – I promised him I’d keep it on the D.L. – Who hired you? | -我向他承诺我会保密的 -谁雇了你 |
[11:56] | Amir Alhabi. | 阿米尔·阿哈比 |
[11:59] | You put it in for Amir? | 你为阿米尔安装的这些东西吗 |
[12:00] | – Yeah. – Why would he have you put cameras in his cab? | -没错 -他为何要给自己的出租车安装摄像头 |
[12:02] | Security reasons. | 安全起见 |
[12:04] | That’s all he said. | 他就这么说的 |
[12:06] | Yo, cap. | 长官 |
[12:08] | Caught a break on our mystery passenger– | 在阿米尔让那人下车的地方的交通摄像头上 |
[12:10] | off a traffic cam near where Amir dropped the guy off. | 查到了那个神秘乘客 |
[12:13] | Notice anything? | 注意到什么了吗 |
[12:16] | – He’s carrying. – Yeah, and he’s not police. | -他带着枪 -没错 而且他不是警察 |
[12:18] | – Suit’s way too fancy. – Canvass where this was taken. | -西装太高档了 -在这个位置挨家排查 |
[12:20] | See if anyone knows who he is. | 看看有没有人认识他 |
[12:23] | I keep track of the expenses for the cab. | 我一直对出租车的花费有记录 |
[12:25] | – There was never any bill for cameras.- What about the $10,000? | -没有买摄像头的账单 -那一万美元呢 |
[12:28] | The first time I heard about the money is today. | 我也是今天才得知这笔钱的事 |
[12:30] | I can’t imagine where it came from. | 我实在无法想象它们是从哪来的 |
[12:32] | Money, cameras, Washington Heights–Nazihah, | 钱 摄像头 华盛顿高地 纳兹哈 |
[12:34] | your husband was clearly hiding something from you. | 你丈夫很显然对你有所隐瞒 |
[12:36] | Do you have any idea what it was? | 你知道这有可能是什么事吗 |
[12:38] | No. No, I don’t understand this at all. | 不 我完全不清楚 |
[12:40] | Okay. Do you recognize this man? | 好吧 你认识这个男人吗 |
[12:42] | – He rode in your husband’s cab. – Yes. | -他坐过你丈夫的出租车 -认识 |
[12:46] | Y-yes, he was here. | 认识 他来过这 |
[12:48] | – When? – Last week. | -什么时候 -上个礼拜 |
[12:49] | – He and Amir were talking in the street. – Who was he? | -他和阿米尔在街上谈话 -他是谁 |
[12:51] | I asked Amir. He said that the man | 我问过阿米尔 他说那个男人 |
[12:53] | had mistaken him for someone else. | 认错人了 |
[12:55] | Amir clearly knew the guy. Why would he lie to her? | 阿米尔明显认识那个人 他为什么对她撒谎 |
[12:58] | And how does he end up dead | 他为什么在那家伙坐他车的同一天 |
[13:01] | – the same day this guy rides in his cab? – Beckett. | -死掉了呢 -贝克特 |
[13:04] | We just got a hit on our canvass for the mystery passenger. | 我们在排查时查出了神秘乘客的身份 |
[13:06] | We got a name on that face? | 查出叫什么名了吗 |
[13:07] | Not yet, He’s a big fan of this coffee shop on 14th. | 还没有 但他是14街咖啡店的忠实顾客 |
[13:10] | He shows up every afternoon for an espresso at 2:00. | 他每天下午两点都去那喝一杯浓缩咖啡 |
[13:12] | Sir. | 先生 |
[13:14] | In the cream suit–stop! | 穿乳白色西服那位 站住 |
[13:17] | NYPD. Turn around. | 纽约警局的 转过身来 |
[13:26] | It’s a 9-millimeter just like our murder weapon. | 和凶器一样是9毫米口径的 |
[13:28] | You have a concealed weapons permit? | 你有隐蔽武器许可证吗 |
[13:32] | Inside left pocket of my jacket, | 在我夹克左口袋里 |
[13:34] | along with my credentials. | 和我的证件放在一起 |
[13:40] | Fariq Yusef. | 法里克·尤瑟夫 |
[13:41] | Syrian consulate. | 叙利亚领事馆 |
[13:44] | At your service. | 乐意为您效劳 |
[13:47] | Put your hands down. | 把手放下吧 |
[13:48] | – Thank you. – Two days ago, | -谢谢 -两天前 |
[13:50] | you were driving in a cab with Amir Alhabi. | 你坐了阿米尔·阿哈比的出租车 |
[13:53] | – He’s been murdered. – I am saddened to hear that. | -他被谋杀了 -听闻此事 我很难过 |
[13:56] | You were in that cab for half an hour. | 你在那辆出租车里坐了半小时 |
[13:58] | What’s the nature of your relationship? | 你们俩到底是什么关系 |
[13:59] | I… I have diplomatic immunity. | 我有外交赦免权 |
[14:02] | – You have no standing questioning… – Who killed him? Was it you? | -你没有问问题… -谁杀了他 是你吗 |
[14:04] | – or detaining me. – Answer my question. Did you kill him? | -或拘留我的权力 -回答我的问题 是你杀了他吗 |
[14:09] | I’d like my pistol, please. | 我想要回我的手枪 麻烦你 |
[14:11] | You can collect it at the 12th precinct. | 你可以来第12分局取 |
[14:13] | And so I shall. | 我会的 |
[14:19] | Fariq Yusef’s official title at the consulate | 法里克·尤瑟夫在领事馆的头衔是 |
[14:21] | is head of security. | 安全总管 |
[14:22] | He’s a member of the secret police. | 他是一位秘密警察 |
[14:24] | Well, he’s probably broken a few fingers in his day. | 他可能以前敲碎过别人的手指 |
[14:26] | And Yusef also owned a 9-millimeter gun, | 尤瑟夫有一把9毫米的手枪 |
[14:28] | which was the same kind of gun that killed Amir. | 正好和杀死阿米尔的是同一型号 |
[14:30] | Maybe Yusef recruited Amir, | 也许尤瑟夫将阿米尔招致麾下 |
[14:32] | drew him in to the shadowy world of espionage. | 让他从事秘密的谍报行动 |
[14:34] | Once he finished his mission, his fate was sealed. | 一旦他完成任务 他的命运便从此被尘封 |
[14:37] | Yusef killed him to tie up loose ends, and then took | 尤瑟夫为了封口把他杀了 然后拿走了 |
[14:39] | the data drive containing the explosive revelations. | 揭露他们之间秘密关系的数据硬盘 |
[14:41] | And that would be what exactly? | 那关系具体是指什么 |
[14:44] | I’m still thinking on that. But it’s a perfect fit. | 我依然在构思那部分 但这的确合情合理 |
[14:48] | Yeah, except that Fariq Yusef isn’t the killer. | 没错 除非法里克·尤瑟夫并不是凶手 |
[14:50] | Are you sure? Because that would ruin a perfectly good theory. | 你确定吗 因为那会毁掉一个十分完美的假设 |
[14:52] | Yeah. The night Amir was killed, | 我确定 阿米尔被杀的那天晚上 |
[14:54] | Fariq was with the Syrian ambassador | 法里克和叙利亚大使在一起 |
[14:56] | at a soccer game at Bennett field. | 在贝内特球场看球赛 |
[14:58] | There are photos online to prove it. | 网上有照片可以证明 |
[14:59] | Which brings us back to square one. | 这又让我们回到了原点 |
[15:01] | Okay, so Amir and Yusef take a tour of lower Manhattan, | 好吧 阿米尔和尤瑟夫去了曼哈顿南区转了一圈 |
[15:05] | and then later on that same night, | 不久后的那天夜里 |
[15:07] | He calls his wife, tells her that he’s still working, | 他打给妻子 说他还在工作 |
[15:09] | and instead, went up to Washington Heights. | 其实是去了华盛顿高地 |
[15:12] | Then he ends up dead at the warehouse | 接着死在仓库里 |
[15:14] | with the data drive ripped out. | 数据硬盘也被破坏了 |
[15:15] | C4121652 C4121652. | |
[15:18] | Amir took his cab down St. Nicholas ave to the 1600 block. | 阿米尔开车到圣尼古拉斯大街1600号 |
[15:21] | He parked mid-block. | 他停在大街上 |
[15:23] | so? | 所以呢 |
[15:24] | So I’m just thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[15:25] | The 1652 part of C4121652 is an address. | C4121652中的1652是个地址 |
[15:30] | What’s at St. Nicholas Ave. At 1652? | 圣尼古拉斯大街1652号是什么地方 |
[15:37] | North Manhattan Storage. | 北曼哈顿仓库 |
[15:39] | C412 is a storage unit. | C412是个储存室 |
[15:43] | Murder, political intrigue, | 谋杀 政治阴谋 |
[15:46] | cash payments, and now a mysterious storage locker? | 金钱交易 现在又有神秘储存室 |
[15:48] | Oh, this is too good. | 太棒了 |
[15:53] | Wait. How are we gonna get it open? | 等等 我们怎么打开呢 |
[15:55] | well, if all else fails… | 无计可施时 |
[15:59] | For reasons too disturbing to mention, | 我都不好意思提起 |
[16:02] | I-I find that hot. | 这太火辣了 |
[16:03] | Or… | 或者 |
[16:05] | I grabbed Amir’s keys from property, | 我从阿米尔的物品中拿了钥匙 |
[16:08] | so hopefully this is his locker. | 希望这是他的储存室 |
[16:13] | Which it is. What do you think’s in there? | 的确是 你觉得里面会有什么呢 |
[16:16] | I don’t know. Might be empty, like Al Capone’s Vault. | 不知道 也许空无一物 就像黑手党老大的金库 |
[16:19] | Oh, no. Think of all the amazing things | 不是吧 想想在这个情形下 |
[16:21] | that are found in storage units at times like this. | 在储存室里找到的那些财宝吧 |
[16:23] | The Arc of the Covenant, Dr. Jones? | 约柜 琼斯博士[《夺宝奇兵》情节] |
[16:34] | Well, the Arc of the Covenant was in a crate. | 约柜在一个板条箱里 |
[16:50] | Plastic explosives. | 塑性炸药 |
[16:55] | Castle, get out! Get out! | 卡塞尔 快走 快走 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | – Go! – Why? What–I don’t– | -快走 – 为什么 我不 |
[17:00] | Castle, back away from the door! Get away! | 卡塞尔 快离开这里 快走 |
[17:02] | What is going on? What is that thing, Kate? | 发生什么事 那是什么 凯特 |
[17:05] | This is detective Kate Beckett, badge number 0-3-3-4. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 警员编号0334 |
[17:07] | I’ve been exposed to high levels of radiation. | 我受到高强度的辐射 |
[17:10] | We need emergency services right away. | 我们需要紧急救助 |
[17:27] | Guys, you can’t just– | 各位 你们不能 |
[17:29] | You can’t–just at least tell me how serious it is! | 你们不能 告诉我这到底有多严重 |
[17:41] | – How badly did they get hit? – We don’t know. | -他们遭辐射有多严重 -不知道 |
[17:42] | But the best way for us to help them | 但帮助他们的最佳方法 |
[17:44] | is to keep working on this case. | 就是继续调查这案子 |
[17:46] | Now our murder victim had a key to this storage unit, | 被害人拥有这个储存室的钥匙 |
[17:49] | so he was into a lot more than driving a taxi. | 他远不止出租司机那么简单 |
[17:52] | Dig deep into Amir Alhabi. | 深入调查阿米尔·阿哈比 |
[17:53] | Let’s get his wife and his cousin in here. | 带他妻子和表兄过来 |
[17:55] | Meanwhile, I’ll call the Syrian consulate and find out | 同时 我会致电叙利亚领事馆 |
[17:57] | why Amir had contact with the head of security. | 查查阿米尔与安全主管联系的原因 |
[17:58] | They won’t talk to you. | 他们不会跟你们谈的 |
[18:00] | Whatever Alhabi was into, | 不管阿哈比涉及什么事件 |
[18:02] | the Syrians don’t want it blowing back on ’em. | 叙利亚领事馆都不想受牵连 |
[18:04] | Excuse me. Who are you? | 请原谅 阁下是 |
[18:05] | You must be Captain Montgomery. | 你一定是蒙哥马利队长 |
[18:07] | I’m Mark Fallon, Department of Homeland Security. | 我是马克·法伦 录属国土安全局 |
[18:11] | D.H.S. Sent me down here to act as a liaison. | 国土安全局派我到这里作联络人 |
[18:14] | I understand you have a situation. | 我听说你这里出状况了 |
[18:19] | Those hazmat teams? | 危险品紧急处理小组 |
[18:21] | They’re only staying in the building | 他们每次行动 |
[18:22] | for about a minute at a time. | 只在大楼里停留一分钟 |
[18:23] | Maybe it’s just standard protocol. | 也许只是标准程序 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Maybe it’s just too hot in there to handle. | 是的 也许那里太危险处理不了 |
[18:35] | That radiation detector of yours, | 你的辐射探测器 |
[18:36] | does it have a scale on it. | 上面有刻度吗 |
[18:38] | You know, like chest x-ray to Chernobyl? | 是胸透X光级别还是核电站泄露的级别 |
[18:43] | Maxed out. | 最大值了 |
[18:49] | We have to assume Alhabi wasn’t acting alone. | 我们要假设阿哈比不是一个人在行动 |
[18:51] | Where are we on his wife and cousin? | 他妻子和表兄在哪里 |
[18:52] | She’s on her way in. | 她正过来 |
[18:53] | According to a neighbor, Jamal went out drinking. | 据邻居讲 杰马尔出去喝酒了 |
[18:54] | We’re trying to track him down. | 我们正设法找到他 |
[18:57] | Amir either had the nuclear material for himself | 这些核原料不是阿米尔自己的 |
[18:59] | or he was holding on to it for someone else. | 就是他为别人保管的 |
[19:00] | Either way, odds are, that’s what got him killed. | 不管怎样 这就是他被杀的原因 |
[19:02] | Check his phone records against the terror watch list. | 将他通话记录和恐怖监测名单进行交叉对比 |
[19:05] | We’re already doing that. Excuse me. | 我们已经着手调查了 请原谅 |
[19:08] | Just so I’m clear, | 只想弄清楚 |
[19:10] | are you taking over? | 你要全面接管吗 |
[19:11] | This is your case. | 这是你的案子 |
[19:13] | I’m just here to lend support however I can. | 我只是来尽力协助的 |
[19:16] | Yo, cap, I.C.E. Just sent over | 队长 移民和海关执法局刚发来 |
[19:18] | the immigration papers for Amir Alhabi. | 阿米尔·阿哈比的移民文件 |
[19:20] | He got a degree in electrical engineering | 他在大马士革一所学校 |
[19:23] | from a school in Damascus. | 获得了电子机械学位 |
[19:24] | – What was he working on in Syria? – I got that one. | -他在叙利亚从事什么 -刚得知 |
[19:26] | I just spoke with the state department. | 我刚跟国务院的人通过话 |
[19:28] | They debriefed Amir when he first landed here. | 阿米尔第一次入境的时候他们盘问过他 |
[19:31] | They say he was working on a weapons program for the Syrians. | 他正在从事叙利亚武器项目的工作 |
[19:33] | Nuclear weapons? | 核武器吗 |
[19:35] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[19:37] | Now I’m taking over. | 现在由我接管 |
[19:40] | It’s a bomb. | 是个炸弹 |
[19:42] | There’s a nuclear bomb in that locker. | 那储存室里有个核弹 |
[19:44] | Castle, we don’t know that it’s a bomb. | 卡塞尔 我们不知道是个炸弹 |
[19:46] | Well, we will as soon as it goes off, | 一爆炸我们就知道了 |
[19:47] | in that nanosecond before we’re vaporized. | 在我们气化前的十亿分之一秒 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:54] | It’s just the–the writer in me | 作家的职业病犯了 |
[19:57] | going to worst-case scenario. | 总想到最坏的场景 |
[19:58] | – Can we just talk about something else? – Yeah. | -能说点别的吗 -好的 |
[20:04] | How’s Josh? | 乔什怎样了 |
[20:06] | Fine. | 还好 |
[20:08] | He’s, um… | 他 |
[20:11] | He’s on his way to Haiti | 他正在前往海地的路上 |
[20:12] | to do another doctors without borders mission. | 又去做无国界医生 |
[20:16] | How long? | 要去多久 |
[20:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:22] | It’s so funny, Castle. | 真可笑 卡塞尔 |
[20:24] | You know, at first, I loved that he was so busy. | 一开始 我喜欢他忙碌的身影 |
[20:26] | It just, um… | 只是 |
[20:29] | Just gave me an opportunity to keep one foot out the door, | 这给了我迈出一步的机会 |
[20:32] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[20:34] | But with one foot out the door, | 但只迈出一步 |
[20:36] | it’s hard to know where you stand. | 很难知道自己的立场在哪 |
[20:38] | And even if I did, I mean, what does it mean? | 即使我迈出一步 又有什么意义呢 |
[20:41] | He’s out there. He’s saving people. | 他在那里救死扶伤 |
[20:43] | How do you even compete with that? | 要我怎么跟那去比呢 |
[20:45] | You can’t. No. No one can. | 没法比 任何人都比不上 |
[20:48] | That’s one of the things that attracted me to him the most– | 这也正是当初他吸引我的地方 |
[20:51] | that… passion, | 热情 |
[20:53] | that drive. | 干劲 |
[20:57] | Why is it that the thing that attracts you to a person | 为什么对方身上吸引你的特质 |
[21:00] | always ends up being that thing that just drives you crazy? | 最终总是变成让你抓狂的特质呢 |
[21:05] | I just wish that… | 我只希望 |
[21:08] | I wish that I had someone who would be there for me, | 我希望找到一个可以守候我的人 |
[21:11] | and I could be there for him, | 我可以守候他 |
[21:12] | and we could just dive into it together. | 两人可以长相厮守 |
[21:24] | You’re free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[21:26] | Uh, we are? | 可以吗 |
[21:27] | What about the radiation? | 辐射怎么办 |
[21:28] | We found residual traces of cobalt-60 in the storage unit. | 我们在储存室里发现了放射性钴60残留 |
[21:31] | Not enough to cause any health problems. | 还不足以对健康构成威胁 |
[21:42] | Detective Beckett, Castle. | 贝克特探长 卡塞尔 |
[21:44] | We’re all real glad you two are okay. | 你们没事 我们真是太高兴了 |
[21:46] | Thanks, sir. So are we. I’m confused, though. | 谢谢长官 我们也很高兴 我很困惑 |
[21:48] | Is this just a false alarm? | 这是虚惊一场吗 |
[21:49] | Well, not exactly. If you’re up to it, | 不全是 如果你们还撑得住 |
[21:51] | we really could use you back at the precinct. | 我们真的需要你们协助调查 |
[21:53] | I can fill you in on the way. | 详情路上再说 |
[21:54] | Those traces of cobalt-60, where did they come from? | 那些钴60是哪里来的 |
[21:57] | We think there was a second crate at the storage unit, | 我们认为储存室里还有一个板条箱 |
[22:00] | which contained large quantities of cobalt-60. | 装有大量的钴60 |
[22:02] | We found wire and crimp-on connectors, which leads us | 找到的电线和连接器 |
[22:04] | to believe the crate was outfitted with explosives. | 使我们相信那个箱子装满炸药 |
[22:06] | A bomb? | 炸弹 |
[22:08] | A dirty bomb. | 核弹 |
[22:10] | Where is it now? | 现在在何处 |
[22:12] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 这正是我们要找的 |
[22:23] | Hey, dad. Late night? | 爸爸 干到这么晚吗 |
[22:24] | Uh, still going. I just came back to change my clothes. | 还要回去 我只是回来换衣服 |
[22:26] | Well, bid my ego adieu. | 那再见了 |
[22:30] | I am off to the oasis, minus Alexis, thanks to you. | 我要去绿洲了 阿丽克西斯不能去 多亏你了 |
[22:33] | – Actually, I changed my mind about that. – You have? | -其实我改主意了 -是吗 |
[22:36] | You have? | 你改了 |
[22:37] | Yeah. I think it’s important you have time together. | 是的 我觉得你们一起相处很重要 |
[22:40] | Oh, my faith in you is restored. | 我对你刮目相看 |
[22:42] | Dad, what about my physics test? I can’t just leave. | 爸爸 我的物理考试怎么办 我不能走 |
[22:44] | Yeah, sure you can. Just take ’em with you. | 你可以的 带上它们 |
[22:47] | I haven’t packed or anything. I can’t– | 我还没有收拾呢 我不能 |
[22:49] | Honey, everything is provided there. | 亲爱的 那里什么都有的 |
[22:50] | Oh, we’re going to have so much fun. | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[22:53] | Come on. Let’s get a bag. | 快点 我去拿个包 |
[22:55] | Go. It’ll be– it’ll be good for you. | 去吧 这对你有好处 |
[23:14] | Due to the nature of this case, | 鉴于这件案子的特殊性 |
[23:16] | let me remind you not to discuss it with anyone, | 我要提醒各位 不要和任何人谈论此事 |
[23:18] | not even family. | 和家人也不能说 |
[23:20] | We can’t afford to have word leak out and cause a panic. | 我们不能泄露消息引起恐慌 |
[23:22] | Let me turn this over to agent Fallon. | 这案子由法伦探员接管 |
[23:25] | Thank you, captain. All right, folks. | 谢谢 队长 好吧 各位 |
[23:27] | Here’s what we know– Amir Alhabi built a bomb | 目前所知的是 阿米尔·阿哈比在C412号储存室 |
[23:29] | in storage unit C412. | 制作了一个炸弹 |
[23:31] | It’s a dirty bomb, designed to explode | 这是枚核弹 用来引爆 |
[23:33] | and disperse highly radioactive cobalt-60… | 并散射高放射性钴60 |
[23:37] | And that bomb is missing… | 那枚炸弹不见了 |
[23:40] | I called Jenny to tell her I’d be late. | 我打电话给珍妮告诉她我会晚到 |
[23:42] | Tried to get her to go visit her Mom. | 劝她去她妈妈那里 |
[23:43] | Yeah, I did the same thing with Lanie. | 我也跟蕾妮说了类似的话 |
[23:45] | Didn’t work. She hates her Mom. | 没用的 她恨她妈妈 |
[23:47] | … interview facility employees, check surveillance video, | 找员工谈谈 查一下监控录像 |
[23:51] | You know the drill. | 具体情况大家都清楚 |
[23:52] | We find the person who moved the bomb, | 只要找到了取走炸弹的人 |
[23:56] | we’ll find where it is. | 就能很快找到炸弹在哪儿 |
[23:59] | Let’s get on it. | 行动起来 |
[24:12] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[24:13] | I’d like to thank you for your fine work on this case. | 我对您在此案中的优秀表现表示感谢 |
[24:16] | However, I can’t have civilians on the front lines. | 但我不能派市民冲锋陷阵 |
[24:19] | It’s as though I’m getting a raise | 感觉就像是 |
[24:21] | and getting fired at the same time. | 在升职的同时被炒了鱿鱼 |
[24:23] | Except for, you don’t actually work here. | 关键是 这并不是你的工作 |
[24:27] | It’s for your own protection. | 这是为你的安全着想 |
[24:29] | Well, my friend the governor | 我在政府的朋友 |
[24:30] | will be very disappointed to hear it. | 听到这话肯定很失望 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:38] | Just try and stay out of the way. | 尽量别碍事 |
[24:40] | Detective Beckett, a word. | 贝克特探长 说句话 |
[24:49] | He doesn’t trust me. | 他不信我 |
[24:50] | Or anyone else. | 他不信任何人 |
[24:51] | Nature of the job. | 工作本质使然 |
[24:54] | So how can I help? | 我能做什么 |
[24:57] | Amir’s wife… | 阿米尔的妻子… |
[24:58] | How did she seem during the interview? | 她在传讯中表现如何 |
[25:00] | Like a woman who had just lost her husband. | 跟所有刚失去丈夫的女人一样 |
[25:02] | Did she appear truthful? | 她看上去可信吗 |
[25:04] | Mm-hmm, at the time she did. | 当时的确很可信 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna want you in there with me, okay? | 我要你跟我一起进去 |
[25:09] | I think it’s important she sees a friendly face. | 要让她见到熟人 这很重要 |
[25:11] | If I go over the line, you just reel me back in. | 如果我过火了 你就拉我回来 |
[25:17] | That’s a nice touch. | 是个不错的切入点 |
[25:19] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | The baby. | 那个孩子 |
[25:33] | Nazihah, this is agent Fallon. | 纳兹哈 这位是法伦探员 |
[25:35] | Do you have news about Amir’s case? | 阿米尔的案子有新消息吗 |
[25:37] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 有新消息 |
[25:40] | That $10,000 was wired into Amir’s account. | 阿米尔账户里的一万美金是通过汇款存入的 |
[25:44] | Which means it can be traced. Pull up the trakfund database | 就是说可以追查来源 打开资金追踪数据库 |
[25:47] | and put in the routing and account numbers. | 输入银行账号和路径 |
[25:52] | Whoa. Just downloaded footage of unit C412 | 刚把C412号储存室过去48小时 |
[25:57] | for the last 48. | 录像下载下来 |
[25:58] | Hopefully that’s when somebody stopped by. | 希望这个时段拍到有人去过那里 |
[25:59] | An Arab terrorist. Who’d believe it? | 阿拉伯恐怖分子 谁信啊 |
[26:01] | Think back, bro. | 老兄 反过来想 |
[26:03] | That’s my point. It’s been done. | 我就是这意思 已经想过了 |
[26:04] | – Which means it’s tried and true. – Not this time. | -可靠可信 -这次不是 |
[26:10] | Maybe it’s not what we think. | 也许跟我们想的不一样 |
[26:11] | That $10,000 that was wired in, it’s from a bank | 那一万美金由一个叫詹姆斯·史密斯的人 |
[26:13] | in Dearborn, Michigan, from a James Smith. | 从密歇根州迪尔伯恩的银行汇来 |
[26:16] | That’s the most common name in America. It’s probably bogus. | 这名字在美国一抓一大把 八成是假名 |
[26:18] | Plus, there’s a major middle-eastern population in Dearborn. | 再说迪尔波恩有很多中东人 |
[26:20] | Four minutes before it was transferred out, | 就在转账前四分钟 |
[26:22] | it was transferred in from… | 这笔钱由詹姆斯·史密斯 |
[26:25] | James Smith, Texas Southern bank. | 从德州南方银行转出 |
[26:28] | Whoever sent that 10 grand covered his tracks | 汇出这一万美金的人利用多家银行 |
[26:30] | by daisy-chaining the money through different banks. | 反复转汇的方法躲避追踪 |
[26:32] | Didn’t cover them that well if I can follow them. | 我能找到就说明藏得不太好 |
[26:34] | Well, I bet Amir’s wife could shed some light | 我打赌阿米尔的妻子身上有线索 |
[26:36] | and I hope that Fallon’s going | 希望法伦能 |
[26:37] | – all Jack Bauer on her ass. – Maybe she didn’t know. | -像杰克·鲍尔那样给力 -也许她不知道 |
[26:39] | They were together, bro. | 他们是一伙的 老兄 |
[26:40] | Could you be a terrorist without Jenny knowing? | 要是你是恐怖分子 珍妮会不知道吗 |
[26:46] | Amir was not a terrorist. He loved this country. | 阿米尔不是恐怖分子 他爱他的国家 |
[26:49] | And yet he was in possession of… | 但他却持有… |
[26:51] | Where’s the bomb, Mrs. Alhabi? | 阿哈比夫人 炸弹在哪里 |
[26:53] | I told you, I know nothing about a bomb. | 告诉你了 我不知道炸弹的事 |
[26:55] | Amir would never do such a thing. Why would he? | 阿米尔不会做这种事的 他没理由 |
[26:58] | He needed the cash. That baby of yours is a money pit. | 他需要钱 你的孩子需要用钱 |
[27:03] | The bills started piling up, | 账单越积越厚 |
[27:05] | and he got in bed with the wrong people. | 他入错了伙 |
[27:06] | I need you to tell me who they were. | 我希望你告诉我他们是谁 |
[27:08] | I swear to you, I don’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[27:09] | How can you not know | 你怎么会不知道 |
[27:11] | the man you’re sharing your bed with is a terrorist? | 跟你同床共枕的男人是个恐怖分子 |
[27:13] | You’re a part of this! | 你也是同谋 |
[27:15] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好掩藏的 |
[27:17] | Yes, you do, and I’m gonna find it. | 不 你有 我会找出来的 |
[27:19] | And when I do, I’m gonna lock you up as a material witness | 等我找到了 就把你当做关键证人关起来 |
[27:22] | – and send that baby off to foster care. – No, you can’t do that. | -把那孩子送到寄养所去 -你不能那么做 |
[27:25] | Oh, yes, I can. Watch me. | 我能 你等着瞧吧 |
[27:26] | Sir, can I talk to you? | 先生 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[27:27] | – No. Go ahead. Kiss your daughter good-bye. – Please. | -不 来 跟你女儿吻别吧 -求求你 |
[27:30] | Social services is right outside that door. | 社会服务部门的人就在门口 |
[27:33] | Please. Please. Why are you doing this? | 求求你 求求你 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:34] | Nazihah, Nazihah, that means “honesty”, Right? | 纳兹哈 纳兹哈 这名字意为”诚实”对吧 |
[27:36] | Why are you doing this? Please. I swear to you, I don’t know. | 你为什么这样 求你 我发誓我不知道 |
[27:37] | “Honesty”, is that what it means in Arabic? | “诚实” 是它在阿拉伯语里的意思吧 |
[27:38] | I’m gonna give you one more chance to be honest with me | 我再给你一次机会对我说实话 |
[27:40] | or I will take your baby away, | 不然我就把你孩子送走 |
[27:42] | – and you will never see it again. – I swear! | -你将再也看不到她 -我说真的 |
[27:44] | – Do you understand? – I swear to you, | -明白吗 -我发誓 |
[27:46] | I don’t know! I don’t know anything! | 我不知道 我真的不知道 |
[27:48] | Please don’t take her away from me. | 求你别把她带走 |
[27:50] | She’s the only thing I have. Please. | 她是我的唯一 求你了 |
[27:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:58] | Nobody’s gonna take your baby away from you. | 谁也不会把你的孩子带走 |
[28:04] | Here. | 给 |
[28:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:08] | You appreciate the tight spot I’m in, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 你能理解我这样做是不得已 |
[28:10] | I have to be sure you’re telling the truth. | 我必须确认你在说实话 |
[28:14] | Agent Geider will drive you home. | 贾德探员会送你回家 |
[28:15] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[28:28] | Still think she’s truthful? | 还觉得她可信吗 |
[28:31] | I just want your opinion. | 我想听听你的意见 |
[28:33] | Truthful or no? | 可信不可信 |
[28:36] | Yes. | 可信 |
[28:39] | But I still have to operate | 但我的行动还是 |
[28:40] | under the assumption that she’s lying. | 要建立在她说谎的假设下进行 |
[28:43] | While she was in here, I pulled a national security certificate. | 她接受审讯的时候 我拿到了国家安全许可 |
[28:46] | Her house has just been bugged. | 她的房子被监听 |
[28:48] | She’ll be under surveillance 24/7. | 她会受到全天候监控 |
[28:50] | If she’s hiding something, we’ll find it. | 如果她有所隐瞒 我们会发现的 |
[28:54] | It’s important that she believes | 让她以为我相信她说的是实话 |
[28:56] | I think she’s telling the truth. | 这才是重点 |
[29:00] | You did good. | 你做的很好 |
[29:02] | She considers you an ally. | 她把你当做盟友 |
[29:04] | That could be helpful later. | 这点回头会很有用 |
[29:06] | Thanks for playing, Beckett. | 多谢配合 贝克特 |
[29:09] | That money that Amir received | 阿米尔收到的那笔钱 |
[29:11] | was wired through six banks, but originated in | 总共经过六家银行 但最初是从 |
[29:15] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗汇出的 |
[29:18] | Whoa. Got a visitor at C412 | 你和贝克特到达前 |
[29:21] | six hours before you and Beckett got there. | 六小时有人去过C412号储存室 |
[29:26] | This is the break we’ve been looking for. | 这就是我们苦苦寻找的突破 |
[29:29] | That crate looks heavy. | 那箱子看上去挺沉 |
[29:30] | It’s all the lead shielding. | 四周全是铅制护板 |
[29:36] | That’s Amir’s cousin Jamal. | 那是阿米尔的表兄杰马尔 |
[29:42] | And he has the bomb. | 炸弹在他手上 |
[29:48] | Jamal Alhabi– | 杰马尔·阿哈比 |
[29:50] | He had his cousin Amir fashion a dirty bomb | 他找他表兄做了一个核弹 |
[29:53] | and then he killed him. | 然后杀了他 |
[29:54] | He’s most likely the leader of our terrorist cell. | 他应该就是我们要找的恐怖小组头目 |
[29:57] | Now less than 12 hours ago, he disappeared along with the bomb. | 不到12小时前 他带着炸弹消失了 |
[30:03] | Now at minimum, | 现在他 |
[30:05] | he’d need a van or an S.U.V. to transport it. | 至少需要辆货车或越野车来转运 |
[30:08] | Jamal owns a moving company, so check his trucks. | 杰马尔有家货运公司 检查他的卡车 |
[30:11] | Pull traffic video, work his financials. | 把交通录像调出来 查他的财产情况 |
[30:16] | Folks, we live here. | 伙计们 我们都住在这儿 |
[30:18] | Our families, our loved ones, | 我们的家人 我们的挚爱 |
[30:21] | our neighbors– | 我们的邻居 |
[30:23] | I don’t have to tell you what’s at stake. | 不必我说 代价有多大 |
[30:28] | Let’s find him. | 找到他 |
[30:33] | Can I talk to you a second? | 能跟你谈会儿吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 行 |
[30:42] | What’s your take on Fallon? | 你怎么看法伦 |
[30:44] | Smart cop, driven, killer instinct. | 聪明的警察 积极主动 直觉敏锐 |
[30:47] | As a person… kind of a douche. | 要说他这个人呢 是个混蛋 |
[30:50] | Open-minded douche? | 思路开阔的混蛋吗 |
[30:52] | No. Why? | 不啊 怎么这么问 |
[30:55] | The key to any good story is authenticity. | 好故事最重要的是要真实 |
[30:58] | It’s making it feel real for the reader. | 是为了读者要把故事写得真实 |
[31:01] | That’s why writers work so hard | 这就是为什么作家要下大功夫 |
[31:02] | making the details right. | 力求细节完美 |
[31:06] | Jamal and Amir as terrorists? | 杰马尔和阿米尔是恐怖分子 |
[31:08] | The details are not right. | 细节不对 |
[31:10] | Yeah, but the evidence is. | 但证据充足 |
[31:11] | Castle, we’ve got Jamal on video wheeling off a dirty bomb. | 卡塞尔 监控拍下杰马尔推走核弹 |
[31:14] | Why wasn’t he nervous? | 他为什么不紧张 |
[31:16] | Why wasn’t he sweating bullets every time he hit a bump? | 为什么每次遇上麻烦他都不慌不忙 |
[31:20] | Jamal owned a moving company. | 杰马尔有家货运公司 |
[31:22] | What if he didn’t know what was in the crate? | 倘若他不知道箱子里是什么呢 |
[31:24] | What if he was just hired to pick it up? | 倘若他只不过是被雇来运送的呢 |
[31:25] | What if he’s just a cold-blooded killer? | 倘若他真是冷血杀手呢 |
[31:26] | Well, nothing we’ve learned points to that | 就目前所知 对于这两人 |
[31:28] | – with either of these men. – Okay, | -我们均无法断定 -好吧 |
[31:30] | what about that money that Amir received, | 阿米尔收到的那笔钱呢 |
[31:32] | the money that you traced back to Afghanistan? | 就是那笔被追踪到阿富汗的钱 |
[31:33] | To a bank outside Bagram Air Base, | 巴格拉姆空军基地外的一家银行 |
[31:36] | often used by military personnel. | 通常都是军事人员才在那儿办业务 |
[31:38] | Why would a terrorist pick that bank to wire money? | 为什么一个恐怖分子会选那所银行来汇款 |
[31:41] | Castle, the keys that we used to open that storage unit | 卡塞尔 我们用来打开储存室的钥匙 |
[31:44] | are from Amir’s keychain. | 是阿米尔钥匙链上的 |
[31:46] | The killer could’ve put the key there. | 凶手也可以把钥匙安在上面啊 |
[31:48] | All these bread crumbs that have led us to Amir and Jamal, | 所有线索都把我们引向阿米尔和杰马尔 |
[31:52] | – what if they were left there for us to find? – Castle– | -如果是他们留给我的呢 -卡塞尔 |
[31:56] | Something else is going on here. | 这里面另有隐情 |
[32:00] | Okay, fine. What would you like us to do? | 好吧 你觉得我们应该怎么办 |
[32:02] | Talk to the one person who has a different view of Amir. | 跟那个对阿米尔有不同看法的人谈谈 |
[32:06] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但是我需要你的帮助 |
[32:09] | All right. Listen up. | 好了 大家听好了 |
[32:10] | Jamal bought these trucks over two months ago. | 杰马尔两个月前买了这些卡车 |
[32:12] | It’s a perfect cover | 这是运送物品 |
[32:13] | for moving material without anyone noticing. | 又不被注意的最好伪装 |
[32:16] | Where’s the list of his employees? | 员工的名单在哪里 |
[32:18] | Just came in. Nine guys, all middle eastern. | 刚拿到 九个人 都是中东人 |
[32:20] | All right. They’re all probably part of the cell. | 好的 他们可能都是潜伏小组的成员 |
[32:23] | Let’s get their 20s and then move on ’em. | 查查他们去过的地方 然后行动 |
[32:25] | Got a purchase on Jamal’s credit card | 在杰马尔的信用卡消费记录上 |
[32:26] | three weeks ago for a burner phone. | 发现他三周前购买了一次性手机 |
[32:28] | Run it down, see if we can pull up any recent activity. | 查一下 看看能不能调出最近的通话记录 |
[32:31] | Jamal’s moving trucks are parked in a lot in Queens. | 杰马尔的搬家卡车都停在皇后区的停车场 |
[32:33] | They’re all accounted for except for one 5-ton, | 除了一辆五吨卡车 其余的都在 |
[32:36] | and the log says Jamal checked it out 12 hours ago, | 记录上显示杰马尔十二小时前把车开走了 |
[32:39] | never brought it back. | 没开回来 |
[32:41] | He must have used it to move the crate. | 他肯定是那辆卡车来运送炸弹 |
[32:42] | Call in that alert. Let’s find the truck. | 开启预警 我们得找到卡车 |
[32:47] | Hey, where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔去哪了 |
[32:50] | I don’t know. Must have stepped out. | 不知道 出去了吧 |
[33:01] | Off the record or not, | 不管是不是非正式的 |
[33:03] | why should I talk to you about Amir Alhabi? | 我为什么要跟你谈论阿米尔·阿哈比 |
[33:06] | Because the last thing you want is my country | 因为你最不希望的事就是 |
[33:09] | thinking your country’s behind this activity. | 我国认为你们国家在谋划此事 |
[33:12] | Nothing is further from the truth. | 事实并非如此 |
[33:14] | Well, then maybe you can help clear this up. | 那这就可以帮你澄清真相啊 |
[33:17] | Amir was in your nuclear program, so he was an asset. | 阿米尔曾在你的核武器小组 他是人才 |
[33:22] | You have him watched? | 你派人监视他了 |
[33:23] | It’s my business to stay informed. | 保持消息灵通是我的工作 |
[33:25] | Did you ever see any evidence of terrorism? | 你有看到恐怖主义的苗头吗 |
[33:29] | No. | 没有 |
[33:30] | But then, what other answer could I give you? | 不过话说回来 我还会有其他的答案吗 |
[33:35] | Why were you at Amir’s home? | 你为什么会去阿米尔家 |
[33:37] | To chat with him. | 和他谈谈 |
[33:40] | I am adept at violence, but it wasn’t called for. | 我擅长使用暴力 但是那没有必要 |
[33:44] | I met with Amir from time to time | 我不时地会与阿米尔见面 |
[33:46] | to remind him of his history. | 提醒他别忘本 |
[33:50] | To convince him to come back– | 劝说他回来… |
[33:52] | Back to the weapons program. | 回到武器项目小组 |
[33:54] | Amir did vital research for us, but he left | 阿米尔为我们做了重要的研究 |
[33:56] | because he had moral qualms about his work. | 但是因为他对他的工作存在道德疑虑 他离开了 |
[34:00] | Normally money can overcome such obstacles. | 通常情况 钱可以解决这个问题 |
[34:03] | Not so with Amir. | 但是在阿米尔这儿行不通 |
[34:05] | What happened on that cab ride? | 在出租车上发生了什么 |
[34:10] | Amir sought me out. | 阿米尔找到我 |
[34:12] | He was quite angry. | 他很生气 |
[34:14] | He believed I had placed $10,000 in his account | 他以为我在他的账户里存入一万美金 |
[34:16] | as a way of pressuring him. | 作为给他施压的一种方式 |
[34:18] | – But he was mistaken. – Wait a minute. | -但是他想错了 -等等 |
[34:20] | You’re saying Amir didn’t know where the money came from? | 你是说阿米尔不知道钱是从哪来的 |
[34:26] | It’s nice speaking to you, Mr. Castle. | 跟你谈话很愉快 卡塞尔先生 |
[34:29] | As events unfold, | 在事件渐露端倪之时 |
[34:30] | you may find yourself in need of a man with my skills. | 你可能会发现你们需要有我这种能力的人 |
[34:37] | If such a moment arises… | 如果真的走到那步的话… |
[34:48] | Do you realize what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[34:50] | If Amir didn’t know about the money, | 如果阿米尔不知道钱的事 |
[34:52] | then he couldn’t have been paid to build that bomb. | 那就不可能是有人付钱雇他安装炸弹 |
[34:56] | Can I speak with the two of you, please? | 我能跟你们两个谈谈吗 |
[35:11] | Now I like to cover my bases. | 我喜欢考虑周全 面面俱到 |
[35:14] | So you can imagine my surprise when I find out one of our own | 所以你想象的到 当我得知我们的人 |
[35:17] | is having a nonfat latte | 跑去跟此次调查的 |
[35:19] | with a suspect in this investigation. | 嫌疑人喝咖啡我有多惊讶 |
[35:22] | I have agents on Fariq Yusef. | 我派了探员监视法里克·尤瑟夫 |
[35:25] | If you just allow me to | 如果你能让我 |
[35:25] | – explain– – I don’t even know what you’re doing here. | -解释… -我都不知道你在这干什么 |
[35:28] | You go and talk to a foreign official? | 你竟然去跟外国官员交谈 |
[35:30] | What if the Syrians are behind this? | 如果叙利亚人是背后主谋怎么办 |
[35:31] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了些什么吗 |
[35:32] | Jamal and Amir are not terrorists. | 杰马尔和阿米尔不是恐怖分子 |
[35:34] | You’re chasing the wrong guys– | 你抓错人了 |
[35:35] | Do you have any idea how many laws you’ve broken? | 你知道你违犯了多少条法律吗 |
[35:37] | I ought to have you arrested. | 我应该逮捕你 |
[35:38] | Sir, I think what Castle is trying to say– | 长官 我认为卡塞尔是想说 |
[35:39] | – Detective Beckett, did you know about this? – Yes, I did. | -贝克特探长 你知道这事吗 -是的 |
[35:46] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 太令人失望了 |
[35:50] | In the interest of national security, I’m gonna | 为了国家安全考虑 |
[35:52] | have to have the both of you removed from this task force. | 我要把你们两个调离特别行动组 |
[35:54] | – Do you understand? – Sir. | -你们明白吗 -长官 |
[35:57] | Beckett’s the best I have. | 贝克特是我最好的警探 |
[35:59] | Now Castle can be a pain in the ass, | 卡塞尔的确总是闯祸 |
[36:00] | but he thinks outside the box. | 但是他有独到的见解 |
[36:03] | It’s not your party anymore, captain. | 这里不再是你的地盘了 队长 |
[36:11] | I’ll have my agents escort you out. | 我会让探员们送你们出去的 |
[36:15] | Oh, and, Castle? | 对了 卡塞尔 |
[36:19] | The governor? | 州长 |
[36:22] | He’s never heard of you. | 他从没听说过你 |
[36:36] | Where are Alexis and Martha? | 阿丽克西斯和玛莎呢 |
[36:37] | I sent them out of town. | 我让她们出城了 |
[36:39] | Do they know why? | 他们知道为什么吗 |
[36:40] | No. You get ahold of Josh? | 不知道 你联系上乔什了吗 |
[36:42] | Couldn’t get through to his cell. | 打不通他的电话 |
[36:43] | He’s probably already on the plane. | 他也许已经在飞机上了 |
[36:49] | A 600-thread-count shower curtain murder board. | 纤维密度600的浴帘做成的谋杀线索板 |
[36:52] | I snapped a photo of it as we were being thrown out. | 在我们被赶出去的时候 我拍了一张 |
[36:54] | And… | 还有 |
[36:56] | here… I have Amir’s driving data. | 这 我有阿米尔的行车数据 |
[37:00] | – It’s like our own mini precinct. – Except it smells better. | -这儿就像是我们的迷你分局 -不过味道好很多 |
[37:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:04] | Castle, even if Amir is innocent, Jamal isn’t. | 卡塞尔 即使阿米尔是无辜的 杰马尔仍是有罪的 |
[37:07] | His guilt is predicated on Amir being a terrorist. | 他有罪是建立在阿米尔是恐怖分子这个基础上 |
[37:10] | Without that, Jamal’s just another guy moving a crate. | 如这个假设被推翻 杰马尔不过就是搬运工 |
[37:13] | No, this all comes back to Amir. | 最终一切都要回到阿米尔 |
[37:15] | What we need to do is solve his murder. | 我们需要的是解决这起谋杀案 |
[37:18] | This is a photo off the moving company’s web site. | 这是搬家公司网站上的一张图片 |
[37:21] | This is the exact truck we’re looking for. | 正是我们要找的那种卡车 |
[37:23] | All right, send it downtown. | 好的 送到市中心警局 |
[37:24] | – Get it circulated to every officer on duty. – All right. | -分发给每个当班的警员 -好的 |
[37:26] | – Sir, you better have a look at this. – What do you got? | -长官 你最好看看这个 -发现了什么 |
[37:29] | Tech just got me locked on to Jamal’s burner phone. | 技术人员刚刚锁定了杰马尔的一次性手机 |
[37:31] | Looks like he just sent a text to another burner. | 看起来他刚刚给另一部一次性手机发了短信 |
[37:36] | – How many choppers you have in your fleet? – Seven. | -你们这儿一共有几架直升飞机 -七架 |
[37:38] | All right. This truck could be parked | 好的 卡车上装有定时炸弹 |
[37:40] | with the bomb set to go off, just like Oklahoma City. | 停在某个地方 就像俄克拉荷马市那次一样 |
[37:43] | Coordinate a street-by-street grid search. | 组织警员逐街地毯式排查 |
[37:45] | Okay, how about this? | 这个理论呢 |
[37:47] | Amir overhears a terrorist plot. | 阿米尔无意间听到了一次恐怖袭击计划 |
[37:49] | He installs cameras to gather evidence, | 他安装了摄像机收集证据 |
[37:51] | only they found out and they killed him. | 不过他们发现了 并杀害了他 |
[37:53] | That means that a passenger was involved, | 那意味着有位乘客卷入其中 |
[37:54] | – a regular passenger. – Right, | -一位常客 -是的 |
[37:56] | and they mentioned the storage facility, | 他们提到了储藏室 |
[37:58] | which is where he got the C4121652. | 也正是因此他记下了C4121652 |
[38:00] | But why would a passenger talk about the storage unit | 但是一位乘客为什么会在阿米尔面前 |
[38:03] | in front of Amir, especially if they were gonna frame him? | 谈论储藏室呢 尤其是他们还打算嫁祸于他 |
[38:05] | Maybe… we’re going about this all wrong. | 也许…我们查错了方向 |
[38:10] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[38:10] | A-a passenger wouldn’t openly discuss a-a-a terrorist plot, | 乘客是不会公开谈论恐怖袭击计划的 |
[38:15] | but a driver might– | 但是司机却会 |
[38:17] | In the car to a collaborator, | 跟同谋者在通电话 |
[38:19] | alone, on the phone. | 一个人在车里 |
[38:20] | What if Amir suspected another driver? | 如果阿米尔怀疑另一位司机呢 |
[38:24] | Okay, here is… | 好了 在这儿 |
[38:25] | Kevin Mccann’s last shift. | 凯文·麦凯恩的上次轮班 |
[38:26] | This is a day before the murder, and look at that. | 这是谋杀案前一天 你看看 |
[38:29] | He stopped near the storage facility | 他在储存室公司停过车 |
[38:31] | – where they kept the cobalt-60. – He’s a cab driver, Castle. | -就是放钴60的地方 -他是的士司机 卡塞尔 |
[38:33] | He was probably dropping off a fare. | 他可能就是送乘客 |
[38:35] | Besides, he alibied out. | 再说 他有不在场证明 |
[38:37] | There he is near the warehouse, too. | 他也在仓库附近停留过 |
[38:39] | That’s 100 yards from where we found Amir’s body. | 这儿距离我们发现阿米尔尸体的地方只有100码 |
[38:42] | So the last two places Amir was, | 阿米尔去的最后两个地方 |
[38:43] | and Kevin Mccann has been to both of them? | 凯文·麦凯恩都去过 |
[38:45] | There’s no way that that’s a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[38:47] | We at least have to go see why this warehouse area | 我们至少要去看看为什么这个仓库地区 |
[38:49] | is so popular. | 这么受欢迎 |
[38:54] | Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利 |
[38:57] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[38:59] | We got a location on the truck. | 我们找到卡车的所在地了 |
[39:22] | One of my guys on the grid search spotted it. | 我们的一位警员在地毯式搜查时发现了它 |
[39:24] | – Did the radiation detector go off? – You bet. | -辐射探测器有反应吗 -是的 |
[39:26] | How long has it been sitting here? | 在这儿停多长时间了 |
[39:27] | Not long. The hood’s still warm. | 时间不长 引擎盖还是温的 |
[39:29] | Open her up! | 打开 |
[39:34] | Damn it! Check all the buildings. | 该死 彻查整栋大楼 |
[39:36] | Sweep every inch in a 4-block radius. | 搜查四个街区内每一个地方 |
[39:54] | Looks empty. | 看上去没有人 |
[39:56] | This is where Kevin Mccann parked. | 这儿就是凯文·麦凯恩停车的地方 |
[41:12] | Castle, door. We gotta move. | 卡塞尔 那扇门 我们得进去 |
[41:15] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 上 |
[41:47] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[41:56] | It’s Jamal. | 是杰马尔 |