时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Mr. Hixton, is everything all right? | 希斯顿先生 一切都还好吧 |
[00:35] | Mr. Hixton? | 希斯顿先生 |
[00:37] | Kill me now. | 快杀了我吧 |
[00:39] | You got the cell phone bill? | 你收到手机话费单了 |
[00:41] | No. | 没有 |
[00:42] | Uh, books from my publisher for back cover quotes. | 是我的出版商要我写封底评论的书 |
[00:45] | Wait. What about the cell phone bill? | 等等 手机话费单是怎么回事 |
[00:48] | Nothing. | 没事啊 |
[00:50] | Ah, more books to endorse. | 啊 又来一批要评论的书啊 |
[00:53] | You couldn’t possibly read them all. | 你怎么可能看得完呢 |
[00:55] | Don’t have to. | 没必要看完 |
[00:56] | “A tour de force in terror. Richard Castle.” | “又一惊悚力作 理查德·卡塞尔” |
[01:00] | “Does for hot tubs what ‘Jaws’ did for the ocean.” | “此书之于按摩浴池 有如《大白鲨》之于大海” |
[01:03] | Gram, there’s a letter for you. Looks official. | 奶奶 这有你的信 样式很正式 |
[01:06] | “Bachman & Sabasto”? | 巴克曼塞巴斯图律师事务所 |
[01:08] | Oh. Chet’s estate lawyer. | 是切特的房产律师 |
[01:09] | They probably resolved the probate. | 他们可能走完了遗嘱认证程序 |
[01:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[01:12] | This memory of him caught me by surprise. | 这封他的遗嘱突然勾起了我的思念 |
[01:15] | Do you think he left you anything in his will? | 你觉得他在遗嘱中有留东西给你吗 |
[01:18] | Well, he certainly didn’t need to, but if… | 其实他没必要留什么给我 但如果… |
[01:22] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[01:23] | Mother, what’s wrong? | 妈 怎么了 |
[01:26] | I… | 我… |
[01:34] | $1 million? | 一百万 |
[01:35] | Your mom must be in shock. | 你妈妈肯定很震惊 |
[01:37] | Any idea what she’s gonna do with it? | 知道她会怎么处理这笔钱吗 |
[01:39] | If I’m lucky, get a place of her own. | 如果我够走运 她会为自己置一套房 |
[01:41] | Yeah, that would be lucky. | 要是真能买到就走大运了 |
[01:42] | You can’t buy much in Manhattan for 1 million bucks. | 一百万美金在曼哈顿能买到什么房产啊 |
[01:46] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:47] | Foosball, basketball, a motorcycle– | 桌上足球 篮球架 摩托车 |
[01:50] | I’ll bet the owner of this place | 我敢说这公寓的业主 |
[01:52] | clearly had ten times that. | 身家肯定有一千万 |
[01:54] | Try a hundred. | 应该是一亿 |
[01:56] | Victim’s name is Jay Hixton. | 死者名叫杰·希斯顿 |
[01:57] | He won a cool $117 mil | 他去年在佛罗里达州 |
[01:59] | in the Florida lottery last year. | 中了一亿一千七百万彩票 |
[02:00] | And then he went on a serious shopping spree. | 随后他就去了疯狂大购物 |
[02:03] | Rookie mistake. | 绝对是低级错误 |
[02:04] | Sounds like the voice of experience. | 听起来是你的经验之谈啊 |
[02:05] | Mm-hmm. Writing a best seller in college | 嗯 大学期间写出一本畅销书 |
[02:08] | is a lot like winning the lottery. | 就跟赢彩票一样 |
[02:10] | I spent every penny of it in six months. | 我六个月就把钱花光了 |
[02:12] | Good thing I’m not a one-hit wonder. | 还好我不是昙花一现的作家 |
[02:14] | Single gunshot to the chest. | 胸部中了一枪 |
[02:15] | From the stippling and bruising, | 从火药残余颗粒沉着和瘀伤来看 |
[02:17] | I’d say there was a struggle, | 我敢说死者有反抗过 |
[02:18] | the gun went off, vaporized his heart, | 枪支走火了 射中了他的心脏 |
[02:20] | somewhere between 11:00 and 2:00 last night. | 死亡时间大概是昨晚11点至2点间 |
[02:23] | That’s a big gun. It’s too big for that entry wound. | 这把枪口径太大 与射入伤不吻合 |
[02:26] | This isn’t the murder weapon. | 这把枪不是凶器 |
[02:28] | Told you she’d spot it first off. | 就说过她会第一时间发现 |
[02:30] | Our victim was shot with a 9-millimeter automatic. | 射杀死者的凶器是把9毫米自动手枪 |
[02:33] | The bullet went straight through him. | 子弹直接穿膛而出 |
[02:34] | We pulled the slug out of the poker table. | 我们从扑克桌上拔出了子弹 |
[02:36] | Okay, so maybe our killer forces Hixton to open the safe, | 所以凶手可能是逼着希斯顿去打开保险箱 |
[02:40] | The .357 is hidden inside. | 这个宽357毫米的保险箱藏在墙里 |
[02:43] | Hixton pulls it out, they struggle, | 希斯顿把它打开 后来他们发生了争执 |
[02:47] | – and he gets shot. – That’s the winning ticket. | -然后他中枪倒地 -这就是中了奖的彩票 |
[02:50] | Hard to believe a little slip of paper is worth over $100 mil. | 真是难以想象这一小张纸价值竟超过一亿 |
[02:54] | What would you do if you won that kind of money? | 要是你中了彩票你会怎么花 |
[02:55] | Easy. Buy a Ferrari. | 简单 买一辆法拉利 |
[02:57] | I have one. Not as great as you would think. | 我有一辆 其实没你想得那么好 |
[02:59] | Yeah, but they’re hella fast. | 但它们胜在速度够快 |
[03:00] | Fast as every other car in rush-hour traffic. | 交通尖峰时段速度跟其他车没差 |
[03:02] | Any idea how much money was in here? | 知道箱里面装了多少钱吗 |
[03:04] | $100,000, secured in a bank bag. | 十万元 保管在银行袋里 |
[03:06] | Uh, this is Reginald Easley. | 这位是雷金纳德·伊斯利 |
[03:08] | He’s Mr. Hixton’s servant. | 他是希斯顿先生的仆人 |
[03:10] | Servant? Young man, I am a traditional english butler. | 仆人 年轻人 我可是传统的英式管家 |
[03:14] | I apprenticed at buckingham palace. | 我受训于白金汉宫[英国皇宫] |
[03:16] | Did he always keep that much hard cash in the safe? | 他的保险箱里总是放着那么多现金吗 |
[03:18] | Mr. Hixton came from an impoverished background. | 希斯顿以前家境贫困 |
[03:21] | He found having hard currency around reassuring. | 他觉得把钱放在身边较有安全感 |
[03:23] | How many people knew that it was there? | 有多少人知道钱放在那里 |
[03:25] | Dozens, no doubt. | 知情者无疑不少 |
[03:26] | He had a habit of buying everything in sight, | 他购物习惯看到就买下 |
[03:28] | no thought to how much money he was flashing around | 从不考虑自己亮出了多少钱 |
[03:30] | or how dangerous it was to tell people | 也不考虑让他人得知 |
[03:32] | that there was plenty more of it at home. | 家里藏有更多钱会有多危险 |
[03:34] | In New York, that’s like | 在纽约 那就等同于 |
[03:35] | inviting someone back to your house to kill you. | 邀请别人尾随你回家来杀你 |
[03:38] | Did he keep that gun in the safe? | 那把枪是他收在保险箱里的吗 |
[03:39] | That’s the odd thing, miss. | 小姐 这点很奇怪 |
[03:41] | I know every item in this apartment. | 我熟悉这公寓里的每一件物品 |
[03:42] | I have never seen a gun. | 但却从未在此见过一把枪 |
[03:44] | Oh, but I do know he kept a dye pack | 但我知道他在失窃的袋子里 |
[03:46] | in the bag that was stolen. | 放了一叠自爆染色钞票 |
[03:47] | And how is it triggered? | 那它会怎么引爆 |
[03:48] | It was on a 3-minute timer | 它连着一个三分钟的定时器 |
[03:50] | that began when the bag left the apartment. | 从袋子离开公寓开始计时 |
[03:51] | All right, grab some uniforms, canvass the area. | 好的 带上一队警员 彻查这片区域 |
[03:53] | The killer couldn’t have gotten very far | 既然钞票还没自爆 |
[03:55] | before that pack exploded. | 凶手肯定还没走远 |
[03:57] | When was the last time you saw Hixton? | 你最后一次看到希斯顿是什么时候 |
[03:59] | Yesterday evening. | 昨晚 |
[04:00] | He left about 5:00. | 他5点左右出门了 |
[04:01] | I believe he had made plans with his wife. | 我相信他当时与他夫人有约 |
[04:04] | He was married? | 他已婚了吗 |
[04:05] | Oh, yes, with a teenage daughter. | 对的 有一个十几岁的女儿 |
[04:07] | They’d been separated for some months | 他们在我开始当管家前 |
[04:09] | before I began to work for him. | 就已经分居数月了 |
[04:11] | Apparently, the money caused some kind of a rift. | 显然是金钱导致他们失睦的 |
[04:16] | We were so happy then. | 我们当时开心极了 |
[04:18] | Trips to Paris and trips to Rome and… | 去了巴黎 罗马旅行 |
[04:22] | Cars with heated seats and… | 买了有加热座椅的车子… |
[04:26] | Then everyone started looking at us different. | 然后大家看我们的眼光就变了 |
[04:29] | Like we were freaks. | 把我们当怪人看 |
[04:30] | You could see them thinking, | 你能看出他们的想法 |
[04:32] | why you? Why not me? | “为什么是你中奖 而不是我” |
[04:34] | And nothing we did was good enough. | 无论我们做什么都是错的 |
[04:36] | So we moved here. | 所以我们搬来了这里 |
[04:38] | It was supposed to be a fresh start. | 理应是个全新的开始 |
[04:40] | Why were the two of you separated? | 那你们为何分居呢 |
[04:42] | That money, it was… just like poison. | 那笔钱简直是…就像是毒药 |
[04:46] | Jay couldn’t stop spending it, | 杰不由自主地花钱 |
[04:48] | and–and Nicole… | 而尼可… |
[04:52] | It’s okay, mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[04:55] | Nicole got hooked on drugs. | 尼可染上了毒瘾 |
[04:57] | And it was the wake-up call we needed, really. | 这事对我们犹如当头棒喝 |
[05:00] | Jay and I went from not talking to getting Nicole clean. | 杰和我从无话可说变成合力帮尼可戒毒 |
[05:05] | And then he started using his money for good. | 然后他开始把钱用于善事上 |
[05:07] | He found this soup kitchen on the Bowery | 他在落后贫困的鲍厄里街 |
[05:07] | 鲍厄里街:美国纽约市一条经济萧条的街 以低级旅馆 廉价酒吧众多著称 | |
[05:09] | that was in dire straits. | 找到一家救济处 |
[05:11] | He said that looking at all those people in need | 他说看着那些需要帮助的人 |
[05:13] | just reminded him, if–if it wasn’t for that lottery, | 让他想起若不是中了彩票 |
[05:16] | we’d be right there ourselves. | 我们也会是穷人之一 |
[05:18] | He started going there almost every day. | 他开始天天往那里跑 |
[05:21] | And it just reminded me of how much… | 这也让我想起自己是多么… |
[05:24] | how much I love him. | 多么爱他 |
[05:26] | Where was it the two of you ended up going last night? | 你们俩昨晚最后去了哪里 |
[05:29] | Last night? | 昨晚 |
[05:29] | His butler said that the two of you had a date. | 他的管家说你俩昨晚有约 |
[05:32] | No. Jay called to cancel at the last minute. | 没有 杰最后一刻打来取消了 |
[05:35] | He told me something had happened, | 他说发生了一些事 |
[05:36] | something that we had to deal with together. | 需要我们俩一起处理的 |
[05:39] | And I tried to get him to tell me what it was, | 然后我试着问出他到底是什么事 |
[05:41] | – but he wouldn’t. – And where did he call from? | -但他不愿说 -他是在哪里打给你的 |
[05:44] | The bowery soup kitchen, I-I think. | 我想是鲍厄里街的救济所吧 |
[05:47] | It’s where we were supposed to meet. | 我们原定就在那里碰面 |
[05:48] | And did he have problems with anyone | 他有与哪些你认识的人 |
[05:50] | there that you know of? | 发生摩擦吗 |
[05:50] | No one in particular. | 没特别想起谁 |
[05:52] | It was a pretty rough crowd. | 他接触的人都很粗俗 |
[05:56] | All my years as a mystery writer | 凭我多年来当推理作家的经验 |
[05:58] | point to one unequivocal killer. | 我敢说凶手只有一人 |
[06:00] | – The butler did it. – Oh. | -就是那个管家 -是吗 |
[06:01] | Oh, come on. How many cases have we actually had | 你想想 咱们处理过那么多案子 |
[06:04] | where there’s a-a butler as a potential suspect? | 说真的 有哪桩的疑犯是管家呢 |
[06:06] | It would be a crime if he didn’t do it. | 如果不是他干的 那真是没天理啊 |
[06:08] | And then he shows up the next morning | 然后他第二天早晨出现了 |
[06:10] | and calls the cops? | 还报了警 |
[06:10] | Pretty clever, right? | 挺高明的 不是吗 |
[06:11] | Speaking of clever, I noticed at the crime scene, | 说到高明 我注意到在犯罪现场 |
[06:13] | you never mentioned what you | 你从没提过要是 |
[06:14] | would do if you won the lottery. | 你中了彩票你会怎么用 |
[06:15] | No, I didn’t. | 我没想过 |
[06:16] | Is that because it’s embarrassing? Ooh, scandalous? | 因为是羞于启齿的事吗 难道是艳事 |
[06:18] | I actually haven’t really thought about it, Castle. | 其实我真的没想过这问题 卡塞尔 |
[06:20] | So not embarrassing or scandalous, just secretive. | 所以不是羞事也不是艳事 只是秘事 |
[06:26] | Bad news travels fast. | 真是坏事传千里 |
[06:29] | The man was generous to a fault. | 他对待错误态度宽容 |
[06:31] | When he first started coming here, | 当他初次来这里的时候 |
[06:32] | he’d hand out $100 bills like– like they were nothing. | 他拿出一张100元钞票 仿佛那只是一张纸 |
[06:36] | Got so bad, I had to ask him to stop. | 情况越变越糟 我只得请他收手 |
[06:38] | – Why? – Well, we were attracting a bad element. | -为什么 -我们已经吸引了一些坏分子 |
[06:41] | Still, I’d see mr. Hixton sneak money | 但我还是看见希斯顿先生偷偷 |
[06:44] | to a pregnant woman or homeless kid. | 把钱塞给孕妇或流浪儿童 |
[06:47] | It was a compulsion for him, like he had to give it away | 那是一种强迫行为 好像他必须得施舍 |
[06:50] | ’cause he didn’t deserve it somehow. | 因为自己不配拥有这么多钱 |
[06:52] | Winner’s guilt. | 赢了也受之有愧 |
[06:53] | It’s actually quite common with lottery recipients. | 这事其实在彩票得主身上很常见 |
[06:55] | Did anything suspicious happen with Mr. Hixton | 希斯顿先生昨晚来到这里后 |
[06:58] | when he was here last night? | 有没有发生什么可疑的事 |
[06:59] | Now that you mention it, yeah. | 你这么一说我就想起来了 |
[07:02] | A man was hanging around a good part of the afternoon. | 有个男人下午那会一直在附近转悠 |
[07:05] | – Someone you didn’t know? – I’d never seen him before, | -是你不认识的人吗 -从来没见过 |
[07:08] | but he went right up to Mr. Hixton | 当希斯顿先生6点来到时 |
[07:09] | when he arrived at 6:00, | 他便径直走向希斯顿先生 |
[07:11] | like he knew him, you know? | 就好像两人认识似的 |
[07:12] | A few minutes later, he left and never came back. | 过了几分钟 他便一走没回头了 |
[07:15] | Do you think you could describe him to a sketch artist? | 你觉得你能向素描师描述他的样子吗 |
[07:18] | So our mystery man | 所以说神秘男子 |
[07:19] | goes to the soup kitchen, waits for Hixton, | 去了救济所 等候希斯顿 |
[07:21] | and then takes him where? | 之后把他带去哪了呢 |
[07:24] | He wasn’t killed for another six hours. | 他并非死于之后的6小时内 |
[07:25] | And why wait? I mean, if the guy wanted to rob Hixton, | 为什么要等呢 如果这家伙想抢劫希斯顿 |
[07:28] | why not just take him home and empty his safe? | 为何不直接押他回家 抢空他的保险箱呢 |
[07:30] | And then there’s Hixton’s gun. | 还有希斯顿的枪有怎么说呢 |
[07:32] | Why did he need it and where did he get it? | 为什么他需要枪 他又是从哪弄来的呢 |
[07:34] | Well, according to C.S.U., nowhere legal. | 根据鉴证人员反馈 枪是从非法途径得来的 |
[07:36] | The serial numbers were filed off the gun, | 序列号与枪支对不上号 |
[07:38] | and Hixton’s prints were on the bullets in the chamber, | 而且希斯顿胸部的子弹上有他自己的指纹 |
[07:42] | which means he loaded it himself. | 也就是说枪是他亲自上膛的 |
[07:43] | Found our lottery winner’s money bag. | 找到彩票得主的钱袋了 |
[07:45] | – Where’d you find it? – Alley behind Hixton’s building. | -你在哪里找到的 -希斯顿那栋楼的后巷 |
[07:48] | It was empty, but as you can see, | 袋是空的 但如你所见 |
[07:49] | the dye pack in the bag went off. | 袋里的自爆染色钞票爆破了 |
[07:51] | And it must have gotten on our killer’s hands, | 凶手的手一定染上了染料 |
[07:52] | because we got prints | 因为我们找到了指纹 |
[07:54] | belonging to one Todd Shipley, | 一个叫托德·希普利的人留下的 |
[07:57] | a maintenance worker in Hixton’s building. | 他是希斯顿那栋楼的维修工 |
[07:59] | He got off right around the time that Hixton was killed. | 他下班那会 希斯顿刚好就遇害了 |
[08:01] | Yeah, but if he’s a maintenance worker, | 但是如果他是维修工的话 |
[08:03] | he could’ve picked up the bag | 他完全可以等染色钞票 |
[08:04] | – after the dye pack went off. – I don’t think so. | -爆破后再拿钱走人啊 -我想他没那么聪明 |
[08:14] | Either that guy really likes “Avatar”… | 那家伙要么是《阿凡达》的粉丝 |
[08:16] | Or he’s our killer. | 要么就是本案的凶手 |
[08:18] | I swear. I found the bag on the ground, | 我发誓 我是在地上发现那个袋子的 |
[08:20] | and when I opened it, it went off in my face. | 我一打开 袋子便冲着我脸爆炸了 |
[08:22] | That bag was on a 3-minute timer. | 那个袋子装了个3分钟定时器 |
[08:23] | Are you telling us that you | 你是想告诉我们 |
[08:25] | accidentally picked it up at exactly the wrong time? | 你刚巧在不恰当的时机无意间捡到了袋子吗 |
[08:28] | Man, I’m telling the truth. | 老兄 我说的都是实话 |
[08:29] | I-I had just gotten off work, stopped to get a soda, | 我那时刚下班 想停下买罐汽水 |
[08:31] | when I saw someone running out of the alley. | 就看见有一个人从小巷跑了出来 |
[08:33] | This, uh, someone that ran away, what did they look like? | 你说看到有个人跑出来 那人是什么样子的 |
[08:36] | I-I don’t know. It–it was dark. | 我不知道 周围很暗 |
[08:37] | So’s your future, Todd, | 托德 如果你再不说实话 |
[08:38] | if you don’t start telling us the truth. | 那你的未来就危险了 |
[08:40] | Man, I am. Yo, ask Mr. Lee at the korean grocery. | 老兄 我句句属实 你去问韩货店的李先生 |
[08:44] | He–he–he’s the one that sold me the soda. | 他就是卖我汽水的人 |
[08:47] | Timer was set for three minutes. | 定时器设定了3分钟自爆 |
[08:49] | There’s no way he could’ve | 他不可能在 |
[08:50] | gotten downstairs from the 20th floor | 染色钞票自爆前 |
[08:51] | and bought a drink before the dye pack exploded. | 从20楼下来 还买了罐饮料 |
[08:56] | All right, tell me this–did you see Hixton in the building | 好吧 告诉我 你上班期间有在大楼里 |
[08:58] | – at all during your shift? – Yeah. | -见过希斯顿吗 -有 |
[09:00] | I was in the lobby when he came home, around 11:00. | 他11点左右回到家时我刚好在大堂 |
[09:03] | Uh, he was sweating like he had been walking. | 他满身大汗 好像走路回来似的 |
[09:05] | And since he left earlier in his Escalade, I asked him | 看他提前下了凯迪拉克 我便问他 |
[09:07] | where his car was. | 他的车在哪里 |
[09:08] | He said someone had taken it from him. | 他说某人从他那开走了 |
[09:10] | So Mr. Lee confirmed Shipley’s alibi. | 李先生证实了希普利不在场证言 |
[09:12] | And Hixton’s car is definitely missing. | 希斯顿的车确实不见了 |
[09:14] | Well, it can’t be a coincidence | 希斯顿遇害当天 |
[09:15] | that on the same day Hixton’s car was taken, he was killed. | 车子也不见了 这绝不可能是巧合 |
[09:18] | The killer could’ve gotten Hixton’s home key | 凶手可以在抢车那时顺便抢了 |
[09:19] | when he took his ride. | 希斯顿家的钥匙 |
[09:20] | Address was on the registration. | 驾照上有家庭地址 |
[09:22] | He liked the car so much, | 凶手那么爱这辆车 |
[09:23] | he drove over to rob the apartment, | 他会开车去抢劫公寓 |
[09:24] | got caught in the act. | 结果当场被抓包 |
[09:26] | Yeah, but why would Hixton go home? | 那为何希斯顿要回家呢 |
[09:27] | – Why wouldn’t he call the police, report the theft? – Okay. | -他为什么不报警说车子失窃了 -好的 |
[09:31] | Tracking company’s got a lock on Hixton’s Escalade. | 追踪公司锁定了希斯顿那辆凯迪拉克的位置 |
[09:36] | Looks like it’s heading west on Canal Street. | 看来车子正在运河街往西开 |
[09:39] | That’s the Holland Tunnel. | 那是荷兰隧道 |
[09:41] | Our killer’s making a run for it. | 凶手正在潜逃 |
[09:49] | Name’s Shawn York. | 这人叫肖恩·约克 |
[09:51] | Jersey police caught him | 泽西市警方在收费高速路上 |
[09:52] | driving Hixton’s car down the turnpike. | 抓到他正开着希斯顿的车 |
[09:53] | No sign of the stolen money, though. | 但是没发现失窃的钱 |
[09:54] | No disrespect to our Jersey brethren, | 无意冒犯泽西市的同僚 |
[09:56] | but let’s check that car again, | 但我们再检查车子一遍吧 |
[09:57] | make sure that that money’s | 查清楚钱 |
[09:58] | not hidden behind a door panel or inside the wheel well. | 有没有藏在车门或轮舱里 |
[10:00] | You got it. | 收到 |
[10:02] | Hey, Ryan. What would you do if you won the lottery? | 莱恩 要是你中了彩票你会怎么花 |
[10:05] | Winery. | 开酿酒厂 |
[10:06] | See? Everyone thinks about it. | 听见没 谁都想过这问题 |
[10:10] | Everybody thinks about what? | 大家都想过什么 |
[10:11] | What they would do if they won the lottery. | 要是他们中了彩票会怎么花 |
[10:13] | A big-ass boat–60-footer– | 买一艘60英尺长的大游艇 |
[10:15] | monster spinnaker hanging off the bow, | 船首挂幅硕大的大三角帆 |
[10:17] | two deep-sea rods hanging off the stern. | 船尾再挂两根深海鱼竿 |
[10:20] | – Sweet. – Okay, while you guys are fantasizing | -不错 -好了 你们就继续幻想 |
[10:22] | about the size of your rods, | 鱼竿的尺寸吧 |
[10:24] | I’m gonna go and interrogate our suspect. | 我要去审问本案的疑犯了 |
[10:31] | Can I get a… | 我可以要一罐 |
[10:33] | soda? | 汽水吗 |
[10:35] | I’m not your flight attendant. | 我不是空姐 |
[10:37] | I’m a homicide detective. | 我是凶杀案探长 |
[10:42] | Homicide? | 凶杀案 |
[10:43] | You’re a bit of a rambler, Shawn. | 你脚步遍布各地啊 肖恩 |
[10:44] | Assault in El Paso, | 在厄尔巴索伤人 |
[10:46] | criminal trespass in Memphis, | 在孟菲斯非法侵入 |
[10:48] | and now first-degree murder in New York City. | 现在又在纽约市犯下一级谋杀 |
[10:51] | Wait. Time-out. | 等等 暂停 |
[10:52] | Who did I kill? | 我杀谁了 |
[10:54] | Jay Hixton. | 杰·希斯顿 |
[10:56] | No. He was alive when I saw him. | 不 我见到他的时候他还活着 |
[10:58] | That was at the soup kitchen where you jacked his car, | 那是在救济所 你偷他车的时候 |
[11:01] | but then you got greedy and | 但后来你贪念又起 |
[11:02] | you followed him to his apartment. | 跟踪他到了他的公寓 |
[11:04] | He ends up dead, you end up 100 grand richer. | 他死了 你拿到了10万美金 |
[11:06] | I didn’t kill the guy. | 我没杀他 |
[11:08] | And I sure as hell didn’t steal his car. | 我也肯定没偷他的车 |
[11:10] | Well, then how did you end up driving his car? | 那你怎么会开他的车呢 |
[11:12] | He gave it to me. | 他送给我的 |
[11:14] | He gave you a $70,000 car? Why would he do that? | 他给你一辆7万美金的车 他为什么要那么做 |
[11:19] | Look, I heard on the street, | 我听说 |
[11:20] | Hixton believed in second chances, | 希斯顿相信时来运转一说 |
[11:22] | so I tracked him down, told him I was down on my luck. | 所以我找到他 告诉他我不走运 |
[11:26] | And Hixton said that he didn’t have his checkbook, | 希斯顿说他没带他的支票簿 |
[11:29] | but did I want his car? | 问我想不想要他的车 |
[11:32] | I thought he was yanking my chain. | 我以为他在整蛊我 |
[11:34] | Who does that? | 谁会给别人车啊 |
[11:36] | But, you know, he signed over the title | 但是他签了产权转让 |
[11:38] | and handed me the keys. | 给了我车钥匙 |
[11:40] | He just signed over the title, just like that? | 他就是签了产权转让 没别的了 |
[11:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[11:45] | Said he wasn’t gonna need it anymore. | 他说他不再需要那辆车了 |
[11:47] | Where were you last night at midnight? | 昨晚午夜的时候你在哪 |
[11:49] | I went to the late movie near my apartment. | 我去我公寓附近看午夜场电影了 |
[11:52] | They’re having a Tony Jaa marathon. | 他们在播放托尼·贾专场 |
[11:55] | Can I have that soda now? | 我现在能喝汽水了吗 |
[11:58] | Theater clerk confirms selling York the ticket, | 电影院的员工确认卖给过约克电影票 |
[12:01] | And Hixton’s signature on the car title is authentic. | 汽车产权是上希斯顿的签名是真的 |
[12:04] | Who gives away their car? | 谁会送别人自己的车啊 |
[12:06] | Someone who can afford to buy a thousand new ones. | 能买得起一千辆新车的那种人 |
[12:08] | So at 6:00, Hixton gives York his car, | 六点 希斯顿把车送给了约克 |
[12:11] | and then at 8:00, | 然后到了八点 |
[12:12] | he calls his wife and cancels dinner. | 他给妻子打电话取消了晚餐 |
[12:15] | Told her that there’s something they need to talk about, | 告诉她他们需要谈一些事情 |
[12:17] | something that they both need to deal with together. | 这事情需要他们两个一起去面对 |
[12:20] | Then he gets home at 11:00, and about an hour later, | 他在十一点到家 而一个小时后 |
[12:22] | he’s killed. So what was he doing in the meantime | 他被杀了 那么这段时间他在干什么 |
[12:25] | and with whom? | 跟谁在一起呢 |
[12:26] | You know the guy did like to spend money? | 你知道那个人喜欢花钱吧 |
[12:27] | If he made any charges on his credit card last night, | 如果昨晚他用信用卡消费了 |
[12:29] | it might give us a clue as to where he was. | 消费单可能帮助我们知道他去哪了 |
[12:31] | If he spent any money the night he was killed, it was cash. | 就算被杀当晚他花过钱 那也是用的现金 |
[12:34] | There were no charges on any of his 32 credit cards. | 他的32张信用卡均没有消费记录 |
[12:36] | – 32 credit cards? – Yeah. One for every NFL team. | -32张信用卡 -冰球联盟套卡 一个队一张 |
[12:40] | And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 这还只是冰山一角 |
[12:42] | He also bought a racehorse, | 他还买了一匹赛马 |
[12:44] | minority stake in a lingerie football team, | 内衣橄榄球队的小股东 |
[12:46] | and a bentley, which is currently | 还有一辆宾利 现在待在 |
[12:48] | at the bottom of the Hudson River | 哈德逊河的河底 |
[12:49] | because he drove it off of a boat he was renting. | 因为车子在他租的船上被他开下了河 |
[12:51] | Wow. Sounds like that money really turned Hixton | 天啊 看来那笔钱在一段时间内 |
[12:53] | into a different person for a little while. | 真的是把希斯顿变成了一个不一样的人 |
[12:55] | Yeah, money doesn’t change who you are. | 钱不会改变人的本性 |
[12:56] | It just magnifies your personality. | 它会放大你的个性 |
[13:00] | Well, it wasn’t all bad. | 也不是都挥霍了 |
[13:01] | He also bought a house | 他还给卖给他 |
[13:02] | for the clerk that sold him the winning ticket, | 那张彩票的员工买了一栋房子 |
[13:04] | a mausoleum for his dead neighbor, | 为死去的邻居买了陵墓 |
[13:07] | – and 3 acres on the moon. – Get outta town. | -还在月球上买了3英亩地 -不是吧 |
[13:11] | He’s right down the crater from me. | 他这个刚好在我那个坑的下面 |
[13:13] | Why doesn’t it surprise me | 你在月球上有财产 |
[13:14] | that you have property on the moon? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[13:15] | You know what? Laugh it up. | 随你怎么挤兑我 |
[13:16] | When the earth is a desiccated husk, | 等地球变成干涸的空壳时 |
[13:18] | you will be begging to | 你会求我 |
[13:19] | come live with me in the nectaris basin. | 让你住在我的酒海盆地的 |
[13:22] | So I searched the car. | 车我查过了 |
[13:23] | Oh. Yeah, sorry. York is not our guy. | 抱歉 约克不是凶手 |
[13:26] | That’s okay. Jersey impound lot’s nice this time of year. | 没事 泽西收押所每年这个时候都很”不错” |
[13:29] | So no money, as expected, but I did find this. | 没找到钱 但是我找到了这个 |
[13:31] | A camera? | 照相机吗 |
[13:32] | Lodged under the front seat. Clearly it belongs to Hixton. | 卡在前座的下面 肯定是希斯顿的 |
[13:37] | These are surveillance photos. | 这是监视照片 |
[13:38] | Yeah, a dozen of ’em, date stamped last week. | 是啊 不少呢 日期显示是上周 |
[13:41] | Hixton was following this guy. | 希斯顿在跟踪这个家伙 |
[13:43] | All right, contact the family and butler, | 好的 联系他家人和管家 |
[13:44] | see if anyone recognizes him. | 看他们认不认识他 |
[13:46] | Meanwhile, we’ve got a hole | 同时 我们的 |
[13:47] | in our timeline that needs to be plugged. | 时间线还有空缺需要补上 |
[13:49] | So we know that Hixton called his wife at 8:00 p.m. | 我们知道希斯顿八点钟打电话给老婆 |
[13:52] | And we know he wasn’t at the soup kitchen. | 我们知道他不在救济所 |
[13:54] | Let’s ping the carrier, see if they know where he was. | 查查手机定位 看看有没有人知道他在哪 |
[13:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:01] | Would you quit your job? | 你会辞掉工作吗 |
[14:04] | If you won the lottery, would you quit being a cop? | 如果你中了彩票 你会不当警察吗 |
[14:06] | Well, what else would I do? | 那我干什么 |
[14:08] | Super model, brain surgeon, | 超模 脑外科医生 |
[14:11] | – American gladiator. – Oh, you got me there, Castle. | -美国角斗士 -被你说中了 卡塞尔 |
[14:13] | I’ve always wanted to leave the force | 我一直想退出警局 |
[14:15] | and become an American gladiator. | 成为美国角斗士 |
[14:16] | Why don’t you want to tell me? | 你为什么不想告诉我 |
[14:18] | Because there’s nothing really to tell. | 因为没什么可说的 |
[14:20] | – Come on. You must have a dream. – Sure I do. | -得了 你肯定有梦想 -当然 |
[14:23] | Solve this case, go home, take a nice long bath. | 解决这个案子 回家 泡个爽爽的澡 |
[14:26] | But it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen tonight. | 但是看起来今晚是没戏了 |
[14:29] | Hixton’s phone carrier. | 希斯顿的电话运营商 |
[14:30] | Hey, Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[14:32] | That phone call to Hixton’s wife | 希斯顿打给妻子的电话 |
[14:33] | came from the 500 block of Lexington. | 是从列克星敦500街区打出的 |
[14:35] | I don’t think we can get a more exact address, | 我估计拿不到更精准的地址了 |
[14:37] | – So we’re gonna have to canvass. – Well, maybe not. | -我们只能挨家排查了 -也许不用 |
[14:39] | I-I just saw Lexington avenue in his financials. | 我刚刚在他的财务里看到了列克星敦大街 |
[14:43] | Yeah. Right here. | 没错 在这 |
[14:47] | He wrote 2 checks last month, $10,000 each, | 他上个月开了两张支票 每张都是1万美元 |
[14:49] | to a company called Meech Industries. | 开给一个叫做米奇实业的公司 |
[14:52] | Meech? Logan meech? | 米奇 洛根·米奇吗 |
[14:54] | Yeah, he’s listed here as the owner. | 是啊 他是业主 |
[14:55] | – You know him? – Yeah, I must have arrested the guy, | -你认识他 -是啊 我逮捕他的次数 |
[14:57] | like, half a dozen times. He’s a low-rent scam artist | 大概有六七次 他是一个低劣的诈骗者 |
[15:00] | with a history of violence. | 有暴力史 |
[15:02] | Last time I busted him, he was trying to grill cheese | 上次我逮捕他的时候 他想把一个家伙 |
[15:03] | – a guy in a dry cleaning press. – Why would Hixton | -挤进干洗机 做成烤奶酪 -希斯顿为什么 |
[15:06] | be writing checks to a character like that? | 会给这种人开支票呢 |
[15:12] | Logan Meech. | 洛根·米奇 |
[15:14] | Detective. | 探长 |
[15:15] | I love what you’ve done with your– | 我很喜欢你的新… |
[15:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:22] | Who’s the new guy? | 新人是谁 |
[15:23] | Why, you want to send him | 怎么 等待执行死刑的时候 |
[15:25] | Christmas cards from death row? | 想给他寄圣诞卡吗 |
[15:27] | What? Wait. I didn’t kill anybody. | 什么 等等 我没杀人 |
[15:30] | So it’s just a coincidence that you were with Jay Hixton | 那么杰·希斯顿被杀不久前 |
[15:33] | shortly before he was shot to death in his apartment? | 你和他在一起是巧合咯 |
[15:36] | What? Hixton’s dead? | 什么 希斯顿死了 |
[15:38] | Uh, he was one of my investors. | 他是我的投资人 |
[15:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:43] | What is it Mr. Hixton was investing in? | 希斯顿投资什么了 |
[15:45] | My relief organization. | 我的救援组织 |
[15:49] | Why is it I’m thinking, | 为什么我觉得 |
[15:49] | the only relief Mr. Hixton’s money provided | 希斯顿先生提供的唯一救援 |
[15:51] | was to your own bank account? | 都跑到了你的账户里呢 |
[15:53] | Did Hixton get on to your scamming him? | 希斯顿是发现你诈骗他了吗 |
[15:55] | Did he threaten to go to the cops? | 他是不是威胁要报警 |
[15:56] | – Is that why you killed him? – I told you, | -你是不是因此杀了他 -我说了 |
[15:58] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[16:00] | – I-I hadn’t seen him in weeks. – That’s funny, | -我好几周没见他了 -真有趣 |
[16:02] | because I talked to your landlord, and he said that | 因为我跟你房东谈过 他说 |
[16:04] | he remembers clearly seeing | 他记得很清楚 |
[16:05] | Hixton at your place last night. | 希斯顿昨晚去了你家 |
[16:08] | So either you start telling us the truth and playing ball, | 我看你要么是实话实说 老实交代 |
[16:10] | or I call the DA and | 要么我给地方检察官打电话 |
[16:12] | get them to draw up murder charges. | 让他们起草谋杀指控 |
[16:13] | Okay, look, hang on a minute now. | 好吧 等等 |
[16:15] | Um, maybe, I, uh, I misspoke, okay? | 也许我说错了 |
[16:19] | Um… | 呃 |
[16:21] | Hixton did actually pay me a visit last night. | 希斯顿昨晚的确来找过我 |
[16:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:28] | He wanted a gun. | 他想要把枪 |
[16:30] | – For what? – Uh, protection. He wa scared. | -干什么用 -防身 他害怕 |
[16:33] | He paid me a grand for a-a .357 | 他花1000美元买了把点357 |
[16:35] | that I was holding for a friend. | 那把枪我是给朋友留着的 |
[16:37] | What was he scared of? | 他怕什么 |
[16:39] | His past. | 他的过去 |
[16:41] | He said it was coming back to get him. | 他说他的过去要反咬他一口 |
[16:46] | What’s that mean, his past was | 什么意思 他的过去 |
[16:47] | coming back to get him? | 要反咬他一口 |
[16:48] | And why go to Meech for a gun? | 为什么找米奇买枪 |
[16:49] | Why not just go to the police or hire a bodyguard? | 为什么不报警 或是雇保镖 |
[16:52] | Maybe he didn’t think they could protect him. | 也许他认为他们保护不了他 |
[16:54] | CSU finished processing Hixton’s apartment, | 鉴证组检查了希斯顿的公寓 |
[16:56] | came across two sets of | 发现了两组 |
[16:57] | fingerprints that were in the system. | 和系统中匹配的指纹 |
[16:58] | Couple of career criminals from | 两个来自希斯顿家乡 |
[17:00] | Hixton’s hometown in Florida. | 弗罗里达的惯犯 |
[17:02] | Greg and Ty Page. | 格雷格和泰·佩奇 |
[17:04] | Previous busts for bank robbery | 曾经因抢银行被逮捕 |
[17:05] | and currently serving a nickel for grand larceny. | 现在因盗窃案服刑5年 |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, that info’s a little bit behind. | 那个消息有点滞后 |
[17:10] | They were released last week due to overcrowding. | 他们因为监狱过于拥挤上周得以释放 |
[17:13] | Yeah, get to the part about who they robbed. | 说说他们抢的是谁 |
[17:15] | – Hixton. – A month after he collected his jackpot. | -希斯顿 -在他中奖一个月后 |
[17:18] | Even though they wore ski masks, | 尽管他们带着滑雪面具 |
[17:19] | he recognized them by their voices | 他还是认出了他们的声音 |
[17:20] | because they grew up together. | 因为他们从小一起长大 |
[17:22] | It was his testimony that put them away. | 是他的证词使得他们锒铛入狱 |
[17:25] | Hixton must have heard they were being released | 希斯顿一定是听说他们被释放了 |
[17:26] | and worried they were coming after him again. | 担心他们会来找他报复 |
[17:27] | According to Florida police, | 根据弗罗里达警方的说法 |
[17:29] | the brothers were in town for all of two days | 兄弟二人在家待了两天 |
[17:30] | before the packed up their car and headed up north. | 就收拾行李 开车北上 |
[17:33] | Told a neighbor that they were going hunting. | 告诉邻居他们要去捕猎 |
[17:36] | Looks like they bagged themselves a lottery winner. | 看来他们捕到了一个彩票中奖者 |
[17:43] | Whoa! | 天啊 |
[17:44] | Looks like you made a serious dent | 看来今天你的惊喜遗产 |
[17:46] | in your surprise inheritance. | 被你挥霍了不少 |
[17:47] | Is it safe to say there is not an animal print left | 是不是可以说全纽约的动物花纹 |
[17:50] | – in any store in New York City? – Very funny. | -都被买光了呢 -真好笑 |
[17:53] | Probably true. | 估计是这样 |
[17:56] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:58] | Looks like you have successfully completed the first stage | 看起来你成功地完成了中头彩 |
[18:00] | in the five stages of hitting the jackpot–shopping. | 五部曲中的第一步 购物 |
[18:03] | What’s the next stage? | 下一步是什么 |
[18:05] | Well, if you were my lottery-winning victim, | 如果你是我那位中彩票的被害人 |
[18:07] | you’d turn to charity, | 你会转做慈善 |
[18:08] | and then get shot to death in your living room. | 然后在你的起居室被射杀 |
[18:11] | I’ll pass. | 算了 |
[18:12] | Besides, I’ve decided to give back the money. | 再说 我打算把钱还回去 |
[18:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[18:18] | Richard, I was about to break up with the man. | 理查德 我本来要和他分手的 |
[18:20] | Do you really think he would’ve left me that money | 你认为如果他知道的话 |
[18:22] | if he’d know that? | 还会给我留遗产吗 |
[18:23] | No, no. I’m gonna return all this stuff. | 不不 我要把东西还回去 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna give back the money. It’s the right thing to do. | 把钱也还回去 这样做才是对的 |
[18:29] | Well, you’ve just jumped to stage five. | 你一下跳到第五步了 |
[18:32] | Enlightenment. | 释怀 |
[18:34] | Then again, Chet did adore me, | 不过 切特真是喜欢我 |
[18:37] | so I think I should be able to keep one thing. | 所以我想我可以留下一件 |
[18:40] | It’s not real. | 不是真的皮草 |
[18:45] | Ah, Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[18:47] | Did you call to tell me a bedtime story? | 打电话来是要给我讲睡前故事吗 |
[18:56] | Which car is theirs? | 哪辆车是他们的 |
[18:58] | The maroon one over there. Florida plates. | 那面红色那辆 弗罗里达牌照 |
[18:59] | It’s registered to a Greg Page. | 注册在格雷格·佩奇名下 |
[19:02] | We put an alert on their plate number, | 我们对他的牌照发了警报 |
[19:04] | which got triggered when a traffic cop ticketed them | 一小时前 交警给他们开罚单时 |
[19:06] | about an hour ago. | 警报触发 |
[19:07] | Any idea where they are? | 知道他们在哪吗 |
[19:09] | None. | 不知道 |
[19:11] | So we watch the car until someone shows up. | 我们就监视着 直到有人出现 |
[19:15] | Any sign yet? | 有什么情况吗 |
[19:16] | That’s a negative. | 没有异样 |
[19:22] | A winery, huh? | 酿酒厂 是吗 |
[19:23] | Jenny and I visited one on our first vacation together. | 珍妮和我第一次度假的时候参观过一个 |
[19:26] | $100 mil, and you’re gonna become a farmer? | 一亿美元 你想变成一个农民 |
[19:28] | The fiancee really has done some damage on you, bro. | 那个未婚妻真是对你造成了严重伤害啊 兄弟 |
[19:31] | – Like Lanie hasn’t changed you? – Lanie? | -说得好像蕾妮没有改变你似的 -蕾妮 |
[19:33] | Come on, dude. We–we all know about the two of you. | 拜托 老兄 我们都知道你们两个的地下情了 |
[19:38] | Castle and Beckett know, too? | 卡塞尔和贝克特也知道了吗 |
[19:41] | You said earlier that money doesn’t change us, | 你之前说钱不会改变我们 |
[19:44] | it just magnifies who we are. | 只会放大我们的个性 |
[19:48] | W-what did your windfall magnify in you? | 你赚了大钱 你的什么个性被放大了 |
[19:51] | My inner child… At first. | 一开始…是我那未泯的童心 |
[19:53] | Kind of like Hixton. | 有点像希斯顿 |
[19:55] | The one who likes, you know, | 变成那种喜欢 |
[19:57] | private jets, five-star everything. | 私人喷气机啊 各种五星酒店什么的 |
[20:00] | But then I realized, | 但我随后发现 |
[20:01] | the only luxury I truly care about is freedom. | 我真正在乎的奢侈品其实是自由 |
[20:05] | You know, freedom to write, | 写作的自由 |
[20:06] | to spend time with Alexis. | 自由支配和阿丽克西斯在一起的时间 |
[20:09] | Having that money just… | 有了那些钱 |
[20:11] | allows me to live life on my terms. | 使得我可以过我想要的生活 |
[20:14] | – You grew up. – Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | -你长大了 -我可不会那样说 |
[20:17] | That property on the moon? | 月球那份地产 |
[20:18] | I just bought that last month. | 我上个月才买的 |
[20:23] | And who is this guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[20:26] | Yo, dreadlocks, 12:00. | 看 辫子头 十二点钟方向 |
[20:29] | NYPD, let me see your hands. | 纽约警察 让我看到你的手 |
[20:31] | – Page brothers, where are they? – Upstairs. | -佩奇兄弟 他们在哪 -楼上 |
[20:54] | *Move that ass, move that ass* | *快滚开 快滚开* |
[20:56] | *Get on the floor, get on the floor* | *趴地上 趴地上* |
[20:58] | *Sexy as hell as I come through the door* | *我进门时 热辣如火* |
[21:00] | *12-gauge shotgun, get on the floor* | *12把猎枪 趴地上* |
[21:02] | *Jump on the counter, let off a round* | *跳上柜台 把钱拿出来* |
[21:05] | *You wet yourself as you hit the ground* | *趴地上的时候你也尿了裤子* |
[21:07] | *Take command with my outside voice* | *注意点 别出声* |
[21:09] | *We’re robbin’ this bitch, you ain’t got no choice* | *这地方我们抢定了 你没有机会* |
[21:11] | *Don’t hit the alarm, don’t beg for your mama* | *别按警报 别哭喊要妈妈* |
[21:13] | *fill up that bag, won’t be no drama won’t be no drama* | *把钱放袋里 不然崩了你* |
[21:17] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[21:18] | *get on the floor, get on the floor* | *趴地上 趴地上* |
[21:21] | What the hell, yo? | 搞什么飞机 |
[21:22] | That was slammin’. | 录得正顺呢 |
[21:24] | Three armed cops and a writer makes four, | 三个武装警察加上一个作家 |
[21:26] | you’re under arrest, so get on the floor. | 你们被逮捕了 该你们趴地上了 |
[21:30] | Got about 60 grand here. | 这里大概有六万 |
[21:32] | Where’s the other $40,000 | 你谋杀希斯顿的时候 |
[21:33] | you took from Hixton’s safe when you killed him? | 从保险箱拿走的剩下的四万在哪 |
[21:35] | You spend it on your rap career? | 是不是都花在你的饶舌事业上了 |
[21:36] | Nah, you got it all wrong, shorty. | 不 你误会了 小个子 |
[21:38] | We didn’t kill the man. | 我们没有杀他 |
[21:39] | We came up here to help him. | 我们是来这里帮他的 |
[21:40] | Got out the joint for good behavior. | 我们脱离帮派 现在是良民 |
[21:43] | Dude called us up, said he needed a savior. | 兄弟打给我们 说他需要救星 |
[21:45] | Stop rapping. I’ll buy the album. | 别再饶舌了 我会买你们唱片的 |
[21:48] | Savior? | 救星 |
[21:50] | Yeah. His daughter got back into the drugs. | 没错 他女儿又开始吸毒了 |
[21:52] | He needed to make things right, so he called us. | 他要采取些措施 所以找我们了 |
[21:55] | The two of you robbed Hixton at gunpoint in Florida. | 你们俩在佛罗里达州持枪抢劫希斯顿 |
[21:58] | – Why would he call you? – When Hixton realized | -他怎么会找你们 -希斯顿意识到 |
[22:00] | what kind of trouble Nicole was in, | 尼可卷入了什么样的麻烦 |
[22:01] | He knew we were the only people he could turn to. | 他知道我们是唯一能指望的人 |
[22:03] | And what could you possibly do to help his daughter | 那你们到底能做什么去帮他的女儿 |
[22:06] | with her addiction? | 戒掉毒瘾 |
[22:07] | Problem wasn’t the drugs. It was her dealer. | 问题不是毒品 而是她的毒品供应商 |
[22:09] | A cat named Oz. | 一个叫奥兹的家伙 |
[22:11] | Nicole was under his spell somethin’ fierce. | 尼可被他操控迷惑了 |
[22:13] | And when Hixton found out about it, he went to go see Oz, | 当希斯顿知道后 他去找了奥兹 |
[22:16] | told the man, “Stay away from my daughter.” | 告诉他”离我女儿远一点” |
[22:18] | When Oz didn’t, he called us. | 但奥兹不肯 他就找了我们 |
[22:22] | You don’t believe me, look in my wallet. | 你不相信我的话 看我的钱包里面 |
[22:25] | Looks like Nicole lied to me | 看来尼可撒谎了 |
[22:26] | when she told me she didn’t recognize him. | 她说她不认得他 |
[22:28] | It’s the guy Hixton had under surveillance. | 这就是希斯顿在监视的那个人 |
[22:31] | Is this Oz? | 这是奥兹吗 |
[22:32] | Yep. When Hixton called us, | 是的 当希斯顿打给我们 |
[22:34] | we drove right up here. | 我们立马开车过来 |
[22:36] | Jumped Oz outside this club downtown. | 我们把奥兹从市中心的俱乐部里拽了出来 |
[22:40] | Yo, Ty hit his bodyguard with a pipe. | 泰用管子修理了他的保镖 |
[22:42] | I stuffed Oz in the trunk, drove under the bridge, | 我将奥兹塞进后车箱 开到桥下 |
[22:45] | and beat on his ass. | 揍了他一顿 |
[22:46] | Then we came straight here, | 然后我们回到这里 |
[22:47] | been bouncin’ tunes ever since. | 一直唱到现在 |
[22:49] | Is that true? Did they come here last night? | 真的吗 他们昨晚过来了吗 |
[22:52] | Yeah, we told the man, | 没错 我们跟那家伙说 |
[22:53] | “Best stay away from Nicole | “最好离尼可远点 |
[22:55] | Or we gon’ put your ass in the river.” | 否则我们就把你丢进河里” |
[22:57] | He told us we should do it, cause if we let him live, | 他说我们应该这样做 否则的话 |
[22:59] | he was gonna burn us alive. | 他会把我们活活烧死 |
[23:01] | You wanna know who killed Hixton? Gotta be Oz. | 你想知道谁杀了希斯顿 肯定是奥兹了 |
[23:04] | So Hixton gets a gun to protect himself from Oz. | 那么希斯顿弄了把枪用来防范奥兹 |
[23:08] | He can’t go to the cops | 他不能找警察庇护 |
[23:10] | ’cause that’ll get his daughter in trouble. | 因为那会令他女儿有麻烦 |
[23:13] | – What the hell was that? – Ryan, watch them. | -发生什么事了 -莱恩 看住他们 |
[23:16] | Stay right where you are. | 呆着别动 |
[23:22] | Well, looks like Oz wasn’t kidding | 看来奥兹说要活活烧死他们 |
[23:24] | when he said he’d burn ’em alive. | 并不是在开玩笑 |
[23:29] | Is it true, Nicole? Did you start using again? | 真的吗 尼可 你又开始吸毒了 |
[23:33] | After I got clean, Oz found me. | 我戒毒后 奥兹来找我 |
[23:35] | He said he wanted me back. | 他说他希望我回去 |
[23:38] | – Nicole. -I’m sorry, mom. | – 尼可 -抱歉 妈妈 |
[23:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:42] | – And your father knew? – He blamed himself. | -你爸知道吗 -他责怪自己 |
[23:45] | He said that he was gonna fix it all, | 他说他会搞定的 |
[23:47] | but I never thought… | 但我没想过 |
[23:49] | This Oz– | 这叫奥兹的家伙 |
[23:50] | you think he’s capable of killing your dad? | 你认为他有能力杀害你父亲吗 |
[23:55] | This is all my fault. Dad is dead because of me. | 全都是我的错 爸爸是因我而死的 |
[24:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:04] | Oz– A.K.A. Marvin Osminkowski. | 奥兹 又名马文·奥斯门科沃斯基 |
[24:07] | No wonder he changed his name. | 难怪他要改名 |
[24:09] | According to vice, he has a lucrative gig | 罪案科的资料显示 他有一个赚钱的小窍门 |
[24:10] | peddling high-end product to the city’s rich and famous, | 就是贩卖高端毒品给城里的富人及明星 |
[24:13] | and a car bomb is definitely his M.O. | 而汽车炸弹绝对是他的作案手法 |
[24:15] | A competing dealer got blown up last year, | 去年他以同样手法炸死了个竞争者 |
[24:16] | but they didn’t have enough evidence to convict. | 但鉴于缺乏证据无法定罪 |
[24:18] | So Oz shoots Hixton for ordering the beatdown, | 那么奥兹因为被打 射杀了希斯顿 |
[24:21] | and then attempts to barbecue the Page brothers | 然后企图炸死佩奇兄弟 |
[24:23] | to complete his revenge. | 进行报复 |
[24:24] | All right. Let’s go pick up Oz. | 好的 去逮捕奥兹吧 |
[24:25] | Yeah, well, that’s gonna be difficult. | 那个有点难度 |
[24:27] | According to vice, Oz pretty much operates off grid. | 罪案科的资料显示 奥兹几乎在地下活动 |
[24:30] | The only time he’s on is when he’s dealing | 只有在夜总会进行交易时 |
[24:31] | out of word-of-mouth nightclubs, and even there, he’s got | 才会出现 而且他在那里 |
[24:34] | a network of bouncers, waiters, and patrons as lookouts. | 有一大群保镖 侍应跟老主顾也会把风 |
[24:37] | Oz catches one whiff of bacon, | 奥兹一有风吹草动 |
[24:38] | and he vanishes into thin air. | 就消失得无影无踪 |
[24:40] | There’s gotta be some way to slip under the radar. | 肯定有办法能偷偷溜进去的 |
[24:45] | What? | 干嘛 |
[24:46] | I think we’re gonna need your Ferrari. | 我想我们要用到你的法拉利了 |
[24:53] | Mother. | 老妈 |
[24:54] | Oh, my. Look at you. Oh, you look gorgeous. | 噢 看看你 你看起来太美了 |
[24:58] | I’m just gonna grab my keys and change. | 我只是来拿钥匙顺便换身衣服 |
[25:02] | You two going out on a date? | 你俩终于要去约会了吗 |
[25:03] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[25:04] | We’re just doing a little undercover work. | 我们只是去做些便衣工作 |
[25:06] | So how are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[25:09] | I’ve been better. | 原来是还不错 |
[25:10] | Castle told me that you decided to give the money back. | 卡塞尔告诉我你决定要把钱还给他们 |
[25:13] | Yeah, well, I tried. Chet’s kids refused to take it. | 没错 我试过了 但切特的孩子拒绝了 |
[25:16] | They said, their father loved me, | 他们说 他们的父亲很爱我 |
[25:19] | He wanted me to have the money. | 他希望我拿着这些钱 |
[25:20] | So I’m… | 所以我 |
[25:22] | You know, trying to figure out what to do with it. | 在想到底该拿这些钱怎么办 |
[25:26] | Everything I come up with seems so… | 我目前的想法似乎都很 |
[25:29] | Selfish and petty. | 自私和短浅 |
[25:31] | Oh, well, it doesn’t have to be that way. | 噢 不要这样想 |
[25:35] | You know, someone once told me that | 你知道么 有人告诉过我 |
[25:37] | money doesn’t change you, | 金钱不会改变你 |
[25:38] | it just magnifies who you are. | 只会放大你的个性 |
[25:41] | You cared about Chet. | 你在乎过切特 |
[25:43] | maybe you could do something | 或许你能用这些钱来 |
[25:44] | that would honor his memory somehow. | 做些对他表示敬意的事 |
[25:48] | That is a lovely thought. | 这主意太好了 |
[25:51] | Thank you. Really, thank you. | 谢谢 真的谢谢你 |
[25:54] | All right. Got the keys. | 好了 拿了钥匙 |
[25:56] | Oh, great. I’m driving. | 噢 很好 我来开车 |
[25:59] | You’re driving? | 你来开 |
[26:01] | Beckett, this is– this is a ferrari. | 贝克特 这是 这是法拉利 |
[26:04] | It is a high-performance vehicle, | 是辆高性能的车 |
[26:06] | designed to respond instantaneously | 它的设计理念就是需要瞬间反应 |
[26:09] | to your every whim, your every movement, every– | 你的每个念头 每个动作 每个 |
[26:26] | Nice car. | 车子不错 |
[26:51] | Get us some drinks | 去拿些饮料 |
[26:52] | and keep your eyes peeled for Oz, okay? | 还有紧盯着奥兹 好吗 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:07] | Drinks. Got it. | 饮料 没问题 |
[27:32] | Ah, come on. Please. You gotta let me go in and see him. | 伙计 拜托了 我一定要过去见他 |
[27:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:49] | Hey yourself. I haven’t seen you around here before. | 你也嘿 我之前没在这看过你 |
[27:52] | Oh, that’s because I just came into town. | 噢 那是因为我刚搬来 |
[27:54] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -噢 是吗 -没错 |
[27:55] | – From where? – Ibiza. | -从哪来的 -伊比沙岛 |
[27:57] | Mm. So a little birdie told me all about you. | 有人告诉我 你可是个传说哦 |
[28:01] | – Yeah? -Yeah. Said that you know how to keep | -是吗 -对 说你晓得怎样令派对 |
[28:03] | a party going all night long. | 嗨一整晚 |
[28:06] | Little birdie got a name? | 那人有名字吗 |
[28:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:10] | – Are you gonna tell me what it is? – No. | -你要告诉我吗 -不 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 好的 我来了 |
[28:17] | That your boyfriend? | 那是你的男朋友吗 |
[28:21] | For now. | 现在不是了 |
[28:24] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[28:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[28:28] | Well, prove it. | 证明一下 |
[28:30] | What kind of party you lookin’ to get into? | 你想要参加什么样的派对 |
[28:32] | Um… I like to feel shiny. | 我喜欢闪亮的感觉 |
[28:36] | – Shiny, huh? – Yeah. | -闪亮啊 -对 |
[28:38] | I think I got something to fit that bill. | 我想我有合适的 |
[28:41] | But it’s gonna cost you. | 但价钱可不便宜 |
[28:42] | That’s okay. Good things always do. | 没事 好东西总是贵的 |
[28:51] | Aah! | 啊 |
[28:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[28:54] | ooh. | 噢 |
[29:00] | No. Handcuffs. | 你傻啊 我要手铐 |
[29:02] | Right. | 哦对 |
[29:09] | You sure took a big step down in the wardrobe department. | 你在服装的品位退了一大步 |
[29:12] | You’re about to take and even bigger step down– | 你将要退更大一步 |
[29:14] | Into a prison jumpsuit. | 穿上监狱囚衣 |
[29:16] | We got you dead to rights | 我们在你企图贩毒的 |
[29:17] | On possession with the intent to sell. | 时候当场将你逮捕 |
[29:18] | That’s 20 years federal time. | 要判二十年牢狱 |
[29:20] | But that’s nothing compared to | 但那跟一级谋杀罪名的 |
[29:22] | the time that you’re gonna do for first-degree murder. | 服刑时间相比算不了什么 |
[29:24] | Not to mention felony blowing crap up. | 更别说引起爆炸的重罪了 |
[29:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不晓得你在说什么 |
[29:27] | You remember this guy? | 你认得这家伙吗 |
[29:30] | You should. You killed him. | 你应该要认得 你杀了他 |
[29:32] | And these two you tried to kill with a car bomb. | 还试着用汽车炸弹杀了这两个人 |
[29:36] | Look… I had to get those country boys back. | 我必须给那俩乡巴佬点颜色瞧瞧 |
[29:40] | But I didn’t have anything to do with Hixton. I swear. | 但我没对希斯顿做任何事 我发誓 |
[29:43] | Here’s a thing, Marvin– | 目前情况是这样的 马文 |
[29:45] | We showed your picture around Hixton’s place. | 我们给希斯顿住址附近的人看你的照片 |
[29:47] | Oddly enough, people saw you there | 说也奇怪 有人看到你在 |
[29:49] | right about the time he was killed. | 案发时间出现在那里 |
[29:52] | Page brothers gave you a serious beating, | 佩奇兄弟狠狠揍了你一顿 |
[29:54] | you vowed revenge, and then Hixton shows up dead | 你发誓要报仇 然后希斯顿就死了 |
[29:56] | with witnesses claiming to see you at the crime scene? | 而且有目击者在犯案现场看到你 |
[29:59] | That doesn’t look good for you, Marvin, | 这对你并不乐观 马文 |
[30:01] | and lying to us will only make it worse. | 对我们撒谎只会令情况更糟 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | Maybe… I had hard feelings about my medical condition, | 或许 我对自己的身体状况不满 |
[30:08] | and maybe I paid Hixton a visit to discuss them. | 或许我打算去找希斯顿谈谈 |
[30:12] | But I abandoned ship before I got to his door. | 但我还没进门就放弃找他了 |
[30:14] | You were hot to straighten Hixton out, | 你急着要当面跟希斯顿说清楚 |
[30:16] | And you changed your mind? | 然后又改变了主意吗 |
[30:17] | Do you really expect us to believe that? | 你真的认为我会相信你吗 |
[30:19] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[30:21] | I took the elevator up to Hixton’s place, | 我坐电梯到上希斯顿的住处 |
[30:23] | When the doors opened, | 电梯门打开后 |
[30:24] | there was a guy standing right there. | 有个家伙站在那儿 |
[30:26] | He got a good look at me. | 他看见我了 |
[30:27] | If I would’ve gone though with my visit, | 要是我还去找他的话 |
[30:29] | he woulda pointed me out in a lineup, easy. | 那人肯定很容易就能指证我 |
[30:31] | So I walked away. | 所以我走了 |
[30:32] | You get a good look at this guy? | 你看清楚这家伙了吗 |
[30:34] | Yeah. Rode back down to the first floor with him. | 是的 我们一起坐电梯到一层 |
[30:36] | He was maybe 50, | 他大概五十岁 |
[30:38] | proper looking, wearing an old-school tuxedo. | 绅士打扮 穿着一件经典燕尾服 |
[30:43] | The butler really did do it. | 真的是管家干的 |
[30:46] | Easley the butler– | 管家伊斯利 |
[30:48] | Loyal, devoted, | 忠诚 尽责 |
[30:50] | seemingly distraught over the death of his master. | 表面上因为主人的死极度伤心 |
[30:52] | Yet all the while, lurking behind that mask | 但始终隐藏在这顺从卑屈 |
[30:54] | of servile correctness… was a killer. | 的面具后面的 是一个杀手 |
[30:58] | Or Oz is just trying to kick up some dust. | 或者奥兹只是想扰乱我们的视线 |
[31:00] | I mean, what’s the butler’s motive? | 我是说 管家的动机是什么 |
[31:01] | Well, in fiction, it would be one of two things. | 在小说里 通常都是两个原因 |
[31:03] | Firstly, he was carrying on a torrid affair | 第一个 他跟主人的妻子 |
[31:05] | – with his master’s wife. – Ew. | -在暗度陈仓 -恶 |
[31:07] | Second, had to be the money. | 另一个 就是跟钱有关 |
[31:09] | I think Castle might be on to something. | 我想卡塞尔或许猜对了 |
[31:11] | I dug a little deeper into Reginald Easley, | 我深入调查了雷金纳德·伊斯利 |
[31:13] | and his last few employers all say the same thing– | 他过去几任雇主都说 |
[31:16] | Easley resigned after some of their valuables went missing. | 伊斯利都在某些昂贵物品失踪后辞职 |
[31:20] | I realized, I’ve been thinking about this all wrong. | 我意识到 我一直都想错方向了 |
[31:22] | You’re not a frivolous person, | 你不是一个轻佻的人 |
[31:23] | so you wouldn’t do frivolous things | 所以你不会用中彩票的钱 |
[31:25] | – with your lottery winnings. – Castle. | -做轻佻的事 -卡塞尔 |
[31:26] | No, no. I’m gonna figure this out. If you… | 不 我会查个水落石出的 如果你 |
[31:36] | Packing your things? | 在收拾包袱吗 |
[31:38] | These aren’t my things. | 这些不是我的 |
[31:39] | They belong to my employer. | 全都属于我的雇主 |
[31:41] | Must be hard, being around all this wealth, | 肯定很辛苦 被这样一堆财产围绕着 |
[31:43] | none of it yours. | 但全都不是你的 |
[31:45] | – I’m content with my lot. – Really? | -我对自己的待遇很满意 -真的吗 |
[31:47] | We read up on you. | 我们查了你的背景 |
[31:49] | Born in Leeds to a single mother | 在利兹的一个单亲家庭出身 |
[31:52] | who was a seamstress. | 母亲是一个裁缝 |
[31:53] | With the right training, you lost the lowbrow accent | 经过训练后 你改掉了你的口音 |
[31:56] | and learned to fit in with the gentry, | 学习如何跻身名流社会 |
[31:57] | where you saw people spend more in one day | 你见到这些人一天就能花光 |
[32:00] | than your mother made in an entire year. | 你母亲工作一年的钱 |
[32:02] | Then along comes Hixton, | 然后你遇到了希斯顿 |
[32:04] | a man with an upbringing not unlike your own. | 一个身世背景跟你相似的人 |
[32:06] | But he owned all this, and he owned you, | 但这些都是属于他的 你也是他的 |
[32:10] | and not because of any special talent or intelligence. | 并不是因为任何特长或才智 |
[32:13] | Just because he guessed six numbers, | 只是因为他猜到了六个数字 |
[32:15] | and you didn’t. | 而你没有 |
[32:17] | And taking from Hixton wasn’t really stealing. | 从希斯顿那儿拿到的并不算是偷 |
[32:19] | It was just correcting a karmic injustice. | 只是为了更正命运的不公 |
[32:21] | You made him open that safe, | 你逼他打开保险箱 |
[32:23] | but what you didn’t know was that he had a gun, | 但你不知道他有枪 |
[32:24] | and when he reached for it, this is where it ended. | 但他伸手去拿枪时 事情最终发展成这样 |
[32:27] | What on earth makes you think that? | 你怎么会这样想 |
[32:29] | We know that you were here | 我们知道他被杀害当晚 |
[32:31] | the night that he was killed, Mr. Easley, | 你在这里 伊斯利先生 |
[32:33] | long after you said that you had left. | 比你说你离开的时间更晚 |
[32:36] | Early on, he bought 25 first edition Dickens… | 不久前 他买了二十五本狄更斯的初版书 |
[32:42] | Charles Dickens– and the man didn’t even read. | 查尔斯·狄更斯 他连看都没看过 |
[32:45] | He just liked the look of the leather | 他只是喜欢书脊上 |
[32:46] | – on their spines. – Mr. Easley– | -的皮革 -伊斯利先生 |
[32:48] | I stole two of them. | 我偷了其中的两本 |
[32:50] | To me, it was like levying a tax | 对我来说 就权当他作为 |
[32:52] | on him for being an idiot. | 一个白痴给国家上税了 |
[32:53] | But then I had a change of heart. | 但后来我改变了主意 |
[32:55] | I brought them back here that night, around 11:00, | 我晚上把它们带回来了 十一点左右的时候 |
[32:59] | thinking he was out with his wife. | 以为他和他妻子出去了 |
[33:00] | But for some reason he was here. | 但因为某些原因他却在这儿 |
[33:01] | I…I heard the shower running. | 我听见淋浴的声音 |
[33:03] | Your excuse for coming back here | 他被杀的那天夜里 |
[33:05] | the night that he was killed | 你返回这儿的理由 |
[33:06] | was that you had a change of heart? | 就是你改变了主意吗 |
[33:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:10] | I’d like to say it was because his turn to philanthropy | 我倒愿意说是因为他转向慈善事业的行为 |
[33:13] | made me see him in a different light, | 让我对他刮目相看 |
[33:15] | as a good man one shouldn’t steal from. | 作为一个好人他不应该被别人偷东西 |
[33:18] | But the truth is, I was scared | 但实际上是因为 我吓坏了 |
[33:19] | his bad luck would become mine. | 他的霉运可能会转到我身上 |
[33:21] | He won over $100 million in the lottery. | 他中了一亿美元的彩票 |
[33:24] | One could hardly consider that bad luck. | 这算是哪门子的霉运啊 |
[33:26] | Mm. His marriage failed, his daughter fell into drugs, | 他婚姻失败 女儿染上了毒品 |
[33:28] | and he was just gunned down in his own apartment. | 而且他刚刚在自己公寓被枪杀 |
[33:30] | That, sir, is the universe… | 这就是天地万物的规律 |
[33:31] | what did you call it? | 你刚才管这叫什么来着 |
[33:33] | Oh, yes, “Correcting a karmic injustice.” | 哦对了 “更正命运的不公” |
[33:35] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[33:37] | The winning lottery ticket. | 中奖的那张彩票 |
[33:39] | Hixton let it slip one night | 在喝了不少酒之后 |
[33:40] | after a little too much time with the bottle. | 希斯顿有天晚上说漏了嘴 |
[33:43] | He always played the same numbers… | 他总是下注相同的数字 |
[33:45] | the dates he and his wife met and were married | 他和他妻子相遇和结婚的日子 |
[33:48] | 010395 and 102498. | 010395和102498 |
[33:52] | None of those numbers are on the ticket. | 彩票上并没有这些数字 |
[33:54] | All the misery that came from the money? | 所有的痛苦都来源于金钱吗 |
[33:56] | Hixton believed it was because he stole the ticket. | 希斯顿这么认为是因为他偷了彩票 |
[34:01] | So you think hixton was murdered | 你们觉得希斯顿是因为 |
[34:03] | because he stole the ticket? | 偷了彩票而被谋杀吗 |
[34:04] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是 |
[34:05] | Come on. You…I mean, | 得了吧 你…我的意思是 |
[34:08] | it was worth a fortune. | 这彩票价值一大笔钱呢 |
[34:09] | Easley had every reason to make up that story, | 伊斯利完全有理由编造一个那样的故事 |
[34:12] | and even if those weren’t hixton’s regular numbers, | 即使那些不是希斯顿的常规数字 |
[34:14] | it still doesn’t prove that he stole the ticket. | 这也不能证明是他偷了彩票 |
[34:16] | But the theft explains so much about Hixton’s behavior. | 但偷彩票解释通了很多希斯顿的行为 |
[34:19] | The director of the soup kitchen | 救济所的主管 |
[34:20] | said that Hixton compulsively gave away his money, | 说希斯顿强迫症一样地发钱 |
[34:22] | like he felt he didn’t deserve it. | 就像他根本不值得拥有它们一样 |
[34:23] | I called it winner’s guilt. | 我管这叫中奖者的愧疚 |
[34:25] | But what if it was another kind of guilt entirely? | 但如果这完全是另外一种愧疚呢 |
[34:27] | Okay, fine. Let’s say that you’re right. | 那好吧 我们就暂定你是对的 |
[34:29] | Let’s say that Hixton stole the ticket. | 我们假设是希斯顿偷了彩票 |
[34:30] | There’s still no evidence suggesting the | 但依然没有证据证明 |
[34:32] | that contributed to his death. | 这导致了他的死 |
[34:33] | You’re the first person to tell me | 你是第一个告诉我 |
[34:35] | that there are no coincidences in a murder investigation. | 在谋杀案调查中没有巧合可言的人 |
[34:38] | Hold on, detective. | 等下 警官 |
[34:39] | He’s got a point. You said Hixton told Meech | 他说中了 你说希斯顿告诉米奇 |
[34:41] | his past was coming back to get him. | 他的过去又找上门来了 |
[34:43] | Now we thought he meant the Page brothers. | 我们以为是佩奇兄弟 |
[34:45] | But this ticket represents | 但这张彩票揭示了 |
[34:46] | the biggest thing that ever happened to him. | 发生在他身上最大的一件事 |
[34:48] | I call that a major motive for murder. | 我管这叫谋杀的主要动机 |
[34:50] | Okay, fine. Then if it’s true, how do we prove it? | 好吧 如果这是真的我们该怎样证明 |
[34:55] | The numbers. | 通过数字啊 |
[34:58] | 2 4 8 2, 4, 8… | |
[35:00] | 19, 41, and 79. | 19 41 和79 |
[35:04] | I know it’s a long shot, | 我知道这希望渺茫 |
[35:05] | but if we can figure out what these numbers signify, | 但如果我们研究出这些数字的含义 |
[35:06] | we might be able to find the ticket’s real owner. | 我们有可能找到彩票真正的主人 |
[35:08] | I play my kids’ birthdays. | 我用我孩子的生日下注 |
[35:10] | I play my firsts– sex and combat. | 我用第一次上床和格斗的日期下注 |
[35:13] | I play his firsts, too. | 我跟他一样 |
[35:16] | What? That way, we both win, | 咋了 这样的话我们俩都能赢 |
[35:18] | and it’s not awkward. | 而且一点也不尴尬 |
[35:20] | – Beckett? – Uh, sorry. I don’t play, Castle. | -贝克特你呢 -对不起我不下注 卡塞尔 |
[35:22] | – But if you did? – Well, it doesn’t really matter, Castle. | -但如果你下注呢 -这无关紧要 卡塞尔 |
[35:25] | I mean, the fact is, | 事实上是 |
[35:25] | Hixton won the lottery a year ago. | 希斯顿一年前中了彩票 |
[35:27] | If he stole that ticket, | 如果他是偷的那张彩票 |
[35:28] | why didn’t the rightful owner come forward sooner? | 真正的中奖者为什么不站出来呢 |
[35:30] | Maybe the rightful owner is dead. | 也许真正的中奖者死了 |
[35:33] | Maybe Hixton killed him. | 也许是希斯顿杀了他 |
[35:36] | The moon. The weird purchases hixton made. | 月球上的地 希斯顿所做的奇怪的购买 |
[35:38] | As soon as he won, he bought 3 acres on the moon | 他刚一赢钱 就买了月球上三英亩的地 |
[35:40] | and a mausoleum for his neighbor. | 还为他邻居买了一座陵墓 |
[35:44] | – Find out everything we can on this neighbor.- I’m on it. | -查出所有关于他邻居的事 -这就去 |
[35:47] | If you’re right, Castle, I’m betting Hixton’s neighbor | 如果你是对的 卡塞尔 我打赌希斯顿的邻居 |
[35:50] | never imagined that the luckiest day of his life | 没料到他这辈子最幸运的日子 |
[35:52] | – would also be his last.- Boo-yah! | -也是他的祭日 -我赞成 |
[35:55] | Neighbor’s name was Hank Walters. | 邻居名字叫汉克·沃特斯 |
[35:57] | He died the day the winning numbers were announced. | 他死于公布彩票中奖结果那天 |
[35:59] | Walters’ birthday– 2/8/41– | 沃特斯的生日是1941年8月2日 |
[36:02] | Three of the numbers in the lottery ticket. | 彩票上的三个数字 |
[36:04] | Two days later, | 两天之后 |
[36:05] | Hixton came forward to claim his $117 million check. | 希斯顿站出来索要他的1.17亿支票 |
[36:08] | What did Walters die of? | 沃特斯死于什么 |
[36:09] | – Natural causes.- For real? | -自然死亡 -真的吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah. He was an old man dying of, | 没错 他是一个死于 |
[36:12] | like, six different things. | 大约六种不同疾病的老人 |
[36:13] | Lanie went over the autopsy, | 蕾妮已经尸检过 |
[36:15] | said everything looked like | 她说所有东西看上去 |
[36:15] | it was on the up-and-up. | 都毫无疑点 |
[36:16] | So Walters is bedridden. | 也就是说沃特斯早已卧床不起 |
[36:18] | Hixton, like any good neighbor, asks the old man | 希斯顿就像是所有好邻居一样 问老人 |
[36:20] | if there’s anything he can do for him. | 有什么他能为他做的 |
[36:22] | Walters says, “Yes, buy me a lottery ticket.” | 沃特斯说 帮我买张彩票 |
[36:24] | Maybe it was a onetime thing. | 也许这只是一锤子买卖 |
[36:25] | Maybe he did it all the time. | 也许他一直这样做 |
[36:26] | This time, the numbers are announced, | 这次 中奖数字公布后 |
[36:29] | and Walters won. | 沃特斯中奖了 |
[36:30] | Hixton rushes back to tell him and finds Walters dead. | 希斯顿冲回去告诉他 却发现沃特斯死了 |
[36:33] | And doesn’t know what to do. | 他不知该怎么办 |
[36:34] | That’s why it took him an extra day to come forward. | 这就是为什么他隔了两天才站出来 |
[36:36] | He was struggling with the moral implications. | 他在做思想道德上的斗争 |
[36:38] | Yeah, but desperate times call for desperate measures. | 没错 但人有多大胆 地有多大产 |
[36:40] | He claimed the ticket as his own. | 他声称彩票是他自己的 |
[36:41] | Clearly no one else knew about it. | 很显然没别人知道此事 |
[36:43] | What about family? Did walters have any? | 那家人呢 沃特斯有家人吗 |
[36:46] | According to county records, the only living relative | 根据记录 汉克·沃特斯唯一活着的亲属 |
[36:49] | of Hank Walters is a nephew named Tom, | 是一个叫汤姆的侄子 |
[36:52] | – and guess where he lives.- New york city. | -猜猜他住在哪 -纽约 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:58] | Are you telling me that I might inherit $100 million? | 你是在说我继承了一亿美元吗 |
[37:01] | Come on, tom. You already figured that out. | 得了吧 汤姆 你早都知道了 |
[37:03] | You confronted Hixton. | 你与希斯顿对峙 |
[37:05] | You told him you wanted restitution. | 你告诉他你想要回财产 |
[37:07] | He said no. Things got ugly. | 他说不行 然后事情就恶化了 |
[37:08] | And hixton ended up dead. | 最终希斯顿死了 |
[37:10] | So you grabbed what was in the safe | 你把保险箱里的东西据为己有 |
[37:12] | and you took off. | 然后逃之夭夭 |
[37:12] | – What? – Knock it off, Tom. | -什么 -别装了 Tom |
[37:14] | You’re the old man’s only living relative. | 你是老人的唯一亲属 |
[37:15] | You’re the only one with motive for revenge. | 你是唯一有复仇动机的人 |
[37:18] | No, I’m not his only relative. He’s got a son. | 不 我不是他唯一的亲属 他有个儿子 |
[37:22] | No, he doesn’t. We checked. | 不 他没有 我们查过了 |
[37:23] | Well, sure. He’s not biological. | 当然 不是他亲生的 |
[37:25] | Hank dated his mom for, like, five years | 汉克和他妈妈约会了大概五年 |
[37:27] | While the kid was growing up. | 当这孩子渐渐长大 |
[37:28] | The two bonded like crazy. | 他们两人情同父子 |
[37:30] | Kept in touch even after the romance broke up. | 在分手后他俩仍然保持联系 |
[37:32] | They even spent every holiday together | 甚至在过去的十年里 |
[37:34] | for the last ten years. | 他们每个假期都一起过 |
[37:36] | This son, is his birthday 4/19/79? | 这个儿子 他的生日是1979年4月19日吗 |
[37:41] | Uh, yeah. How’d you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道的 |
[37:44] | Because those are the three remaining numbers | 因为这是中奖彩票上 |
[37:46] | in the winning lottery ticket. | 剩下的三个数字 |
[37:49] | You lied to us about who you are, Shawn. | 你没告诉我们你到底是谁 你撒谎了肖恩 |
[37:51] | These are your dad’s numbers… | 这是你爸爸的中奖号码 |
[37:53] | Your birthday and his. | 他的生日和你的生日 |
[37:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:58] | When did you realize that Hixton had stolen | 你什么时候意识到希斯顿 |
[38:01] | the winning ticket? | 偷了中奖的彩票 |
[38:02] | Was it when you were still in prison in Memphis? | 是你还在孟菲斯监狱里的时候吗 |
[38:04] | Or was it after you got out, | 还是你出来以后 |
[38:05] | went to go and visit your dad, | 你去看望你爸爸 |
[38:07] | found out he was dead | 发现他已经去世了 |
[38:08] | and that his mausoleum was paid | 他的陵墓是由他被盗的 |
[38:09] | for with his stolen winnings? | 那笔钱支付的 |
[38:11] | I can’t imagine how you must have felt, | 我简直无法想像你的感受 |
[38:12] | how driven you were to come to New York, | 是什么驱使着你来到纽约 |
[38:14] | make things right. | 把事情逐一料理好 |
[38:16] | You tracked down hixton at the soup kitchen, | 你在救济所追踪到了希斯顿 |
[38:19] | threatened him with all kinds of things | 威胁他如果不按你说的做 |
[38:21] | if he didn’t do right by you. | 你会不择手段 |
[38:22] | He freaked out. He gave you his car. | 他吓坏了 把车给了你 |
[38:24] | But that wasn’t enough, was it? | 但这远远不够 是吗 |
[38:29] | You can’t prove any of this. | 你们没有任何证据 |
[38:33] | I can prove all of it, Shawn. | 我可以证明这一切 肖恩 |
[38:37] | We found the money from Hixton’s safe | 我们在你的公寓里 |
[38:39] | in your apartment | 发现了希斯顿保险箱里的钱 |
[38:40] | with trace amounts of his blood in it. | 上面有大量他的血迹 |
[38:42] | So what happened next? | 接下来发生了什么 |
[38:45] | I mean, why would you walk away with only 100 grand? | 你为什么带着十万美元就走掉了 |
[38:49] | He owed you millions. | 他欠你上百万呢 |
[38:57] | I went to his apartment to collect what was mine. | 我去他公寓找属于我的东西 |
[39:03] | He told me… | 他告诉我… |
[39:05] | I didn’t deserve the money. | 我根本不配拥有这些钱 |
[39:08] | He said that I was a dirtbag criminal, | 他说我是个人渣罪犯 |
[39:11] | And all I was gonna do if he gave it to me | 如果他把钱给了我 我会做的 |
[39:13] | was put it up my nose. | 无非就是挥霍一空 |
[39:15] | Instead, he was gonna give it all away… | 取而代之的是 他要把钱全捐出去 |
[39:19] | to those in need. | 给那些需要的人 |
[39:24] | I told him, I was in need. | 我告诉他 我就是需要钱的人 |
[39:29] | Then he grabbed for my gun. | 然后他去抓我的枪 |
[39:33] | It went off. | 枪走火了 |
[39:38] | So what’s gonna happen with all that money? | 那些钱最终怎么处置 |
[39:40] | Well, that’s for the lawyers to decide. | 那是由律师去决定的 |
[39:42] | The good thing is that Nicole is going back into rehab, | 好的一方面是尼可要再次进行戒毒理疗 |
[39:44] | and her mom’s gonna be there for her | 等她出来的时候 |
[39:46] | when she gets out. | 她妈妈会在那里等着她 |
[39:47] | Well, at least something good will come of all this. | 至少这件事结束后有一些好的结果 |
[39:49] | That is it for me. I am beat. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 今天就到这里吧 有些累了 明天见 |
[39:52] | Wait. You giving up? | 等一下 你放弃了 |
[39:54] | No more questions about | 不再想问我中大奖以后 |
[39:56] | my innermost jackpot dreams? | 内心深处的梦想了吗 |
[39:57] | You said you didn’t have any. | 你说你没有梦想啊 |
[39:58] | Good night, Castle. | 晚安 卡塞尔 |
[40:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:08] | Good evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[40:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:11] | Are you buying property? | 你这是在买房产吗 |
[40:13] | Gram decided what to do with her inheritance. | 奶奶决定好该如果处置她继承的遗产了 |
[40:15] | – I think it’s perfect.- Really, what? | -我觉得这点子好极了 -真的吗 是什么 |
[40:18] | I’m going to open | 我打算开一家 |
[40:19] | The Martha Rodgers school of acting. | 玛莎·罗杰斯表演学校 |
[40:22] | Oh. I…I thought | 我以为 |
[40:25] | You were gonna do something to honor Chet? | 你要做一些纪念查特的事 |
[40:26] | Well, I am. Oh, no. | 就是在做啊 哦不 |
[40:27] | Chet was always encouraging me | 查特一直鼓励我 |
[40:29] | to use my enormous talent to help people. | 去用我的天赋帮助人们 |
[40:32] | Then wouldn’t you call it | 难道你不打算取名为 |
[40:32] | The Chet Palaburn school of acting | 切特·帕拉本表演学校吗 |
[40:34] | given its auspices? | 毕竟是他赞助的 |
[40:35] | Well, it’s customary that | 习惯上来说 |
[40:37] | when you’re opening a school, | 当你开了一所学校 |
[40:38] | you use a great teacher’s name, | 你用一位伟大的老师做为它的名字 |
[40:40] | like, um, Strasberg, | 比如斯拉格斯伯格 |
[40:41] | Meisner, Adler, and now Rodgers. | 还有梅斯勒艾德乐 现在是罗杰斯 |
[40:44] | Oh, I am, however, going to commission | 我要去订做一份 |
[40:47] | a portrait to be done of Chet that will hang in the lobby | 能挂在学校大厅里的查特的肖像 |
[40:50] | so his legacy will last forever. | 这样他的遗产就可以永存了 |
[40:53] | Nice. Mm. | 不错啊 |
[40:56] | Legacy. | 遗产 |
[40:57] | What? Hmm? | 怎么了 |
[40:59] | I know what beckett would do. | 我知道贝克特的梦想了 |
[41:02] | *move that ass* | *快滚开* |
[41:05] | *move that ass, move that ass* | *快滚开 快滚开* |
[41:08] | *get on the floor* | *趴地上* |
[41:14] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[41:15] | I know what you would do if you won the lottery. | 我知道如果你中了彩票你会怎么做了 |
[41:19] | By all means, please come in. | 当然了 请进吧 |
[41:25] | So what is your big insight | 关于我永远不会做出的财产决定 |
[41:27] | into a financial decision that I will never have to make? | 你有什么大发现了 |
[41:30] | You would use the money | 你会用那些钱 |
[41:32] | to honor your mother’s legacy. | 去纪念你妈妈的遗产 |
[41:34] | On the way over here, | 在来的路上 |
[41:35] | I called the dean of your mom’s old law school. | 我给你妈妈过去的法学院院长打电话了 |
[41:37] | We talked about starting a scholarship | 我们探讨了关于设立一个 |
[41:39] | in Johanna Beckett’s name. | 以乔安娜·贝克特名字命名的奖学金 |
[41:40] | One that would provide a full ride for a student | 此奖会给那些打算将其事业奉献给 |
[41:43] | planning on dedicating their career | 在法律系统中没有发言权者的 |
[41:44] | to those in the legal system without a voice. | 同学一条顺利的求学之路 |
[41:47] | The kind of people your mom championed. | 那些像你妈妈一样的人 |
[41:49] | And with your blessing, | 而且如你所愿 |
[41:51] | I would like to host a fund-raiser to fund it. | 我将以主人身份招待一些捐款者资助此奖 |
[41:56] | You just can’t stay out of my personal life, can you? | 你不插手我的生活会死 对吧 |
[42:03] | Thank you. That’s really sweet. | 谢谢你 这真的很贴心 |
[42:07] | We definitely have to invite the mayor | 我们肯定要邀请市长 |
[42:09] | and all of his campaign contributors. | 还有所有他竞选的赞助商 |
[42:11] | Some of ’em can be boorish. They got this one guy… | 他们当中有几个荷包很松 其中有个人叫 |
[42:13] | Bill Rowe. He’s so rich, he has… | 比利·罗 他很有钱 他有… |