Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] No! 不
[00:41] I gotta go. 我得走了
[00:47] Me, too. 我也是
[00:54] I’ll see you at the scene, sexy. 罪案现场见 性感女神
[00:56] Okay. 好
[01:02] Javier Esposito. 哈维尔·埃斯波西托
[01:04] When we get to this crime scene, do not wink at me, 到了现场 别冲我抛媚眼
[01:07] do not smile at me, 不要对我笑
[01:08] and don’t even look at me with those 也别楚楚可怜地看我
[01:11] puppy dog eyes. Got it? 明白吗
[01:13] Got it. 明白
[01:18] Come on, Gina. 吉娜 得了吧
[01:20] I’m not having this conversation with you again. 我不要再和你讨论这个话题了
[01:22] Well, I’m–I gotta go. I’m at work. 我挂了 我在做正事呢
[01:24] It is so work. 真的是正事
[01:27] What’s up, Castle? How’s it going? 怎么了 卡塞尔 什么事
[01:28] You want my advice? 给你个忠告
[01:30] Never sleep with someone you work with. 千万别和自己的同事搞在一起
[01:33] What? What do you mean? 什么 你什么意思
[01:35] Trust me. It doesn’t end well. 相信我 不会有好结果的
[01:37] Who knows? 谁说的
[01:39] Everyone knows. 大家都这么说
[01:41] Everyone knows what? 大家都说什么
[01:42] Nothing. 没什么
[01:45] On my way. 马上就来
[01:46] You okay, Castle? You seem upset. 没事吧 卡塞尔 郁郁寡欢的
[01:48] No, no, I’m fine. Why? 没 没事 我很好 怎么了
[01:51] Okay. 没什么
[01:54] The murder is here at Drake’s magic shop? 凶案竟然发生在德雷克魔术店
[01:56] Yep. 对
[01:57] I’ve been coming here since I was 13 years old. 我从13岁开始就老来这里
[01:59] This place is a paradise for boys– 这里就是男孩子的天堂
[02:02] Whoopee cushions, magic tricks, fake vomit. 这有放屁坐垫 魔术把戏 假呕吐物
[02:05] It’s not just for boys, Castle. 不只是男孩子的天堂 卡塞尔
[02:06] My grandfather was an amateur magician, 我祖父是个业余魔术师
[02:08] and I used to come here almost every Sunday afternoon 我十几岁的时候
[02:11] when I was that age, too. 几乎每个周末下午都来这
[02:14] I never pegged you for a magic fan. 从没想过你也会痴迷魔术
[02:16] You know any good tricks? 有什么拿手的把戏
[02:18] I do this one thing 我有一个拿手把戏
[02:19] 卡塞尔的扮演者曾在记者会上用冰块搞笑 详情请google”castle icecube”
[02:19] with ice cubes. 就是大变冰块
[02:22] According to his water-soaked wallet, 从死者身上浸水的钱包来看
[02:24] the victim’s Zalman Drake, the shop owner. 死者是店主扎尔曼·德雷克
[02:26] His assistant, Eliza Winter, found him in the tank 早晨他的助手伊莱扎·温特开店时
[02:30] when she opened up the store this morning. 在水箱里发现了他
[02:31] Any signs of forced entry? 有没有任何强行进入的痕迹
[02:33] – No. – You know, it is beyond me -没有 -知道吗 我很难理解
[02:35] why people think this is entertaining. 为什么大家会觉得这很有意思
[02:36] I see a guy hanging upside down in a water tank, 我看到的只是一个倒挂在水箱里的人
[02:39] I think, you are a fool. 我觉得这很愚蠢
[02:40] Hmm. See the milk cans and the water torture tank, 这些奶罐和水刑箱
[02:44] they were real game changers in the magic world. 它们的出现真正改变了整个魔术界
[02:46] They were the first presentation 它们首次呈现了
[02:47] of real life-and-death consequences. 现实生活中的生死关联
[02:50] As the magician held his breath, 魔术师停止呼吸的同时
[02:52] so did the audience. 观众也屏住了呼吸
[02:53] well, this magician would’ve had to hold his breath 但是这位魔术师要想成功谢幕
[02:55] eight to ten hours if he wanted to take a bow. 就要屏住呼吸八到十个小时
[02:57] So you’re saying between 12:00 and 2:00 A.M.? 你推测死亡时间是午夜十二点到凌晨两点
[02:59] Looks that way, 应该如此
[03:01] petechial hemorrhaging in his eyes indicate drowning. 死者眼睛的淤血显示是溺水死亡
[03:04] Failed escape attempt? 难道是逃跑失败
[03:05] Well, there’s no redness around his ankles 死者倒挂的脚踝处
[03:07] where he was hanging. 没有淤血
[03:09] Doesn’t look like he struggled to get out. 说明他没有挣扎逃脱
[03:11] I have a feeling he was dead before he hit the water, 我推测他在入水之前就已死亡
[03:13] but I won’t know for sure until I get him back to the lab. 但是需要回实验室做进一步确认检查
[03:15] Maybe there’s another reason he didn’t struggle. 也许他没有挣扎另有原因
[03:18] Suicide note. 一张自杀留言
[03:20] It says he was in financial trouble 说他陷入财务危机
[03:21] and couldn’t bear the thought of losing his family’s shop, 不忍看到家传老店丧失其手
[03:23] so he was gonna kill himself. 所以自杀
[03:25] Mr Drake did not kill himself. 德雷克先生不是自杀的
[03:28] – How do you know? – I just know. -你怎么知道 -我就是知道
[03:30] Is it true, though? Was he gonna lose his shop? 那他的店要破产 这是真的吗
[03:32] No. 不是
[03:33] I mean, yes, 我是说 是的
[03:35] but two weeks ago, he told me 但是两周前 他告诉我
[03:36] that everything was fine, 一切都很顺利
[03:37] that he had worked it all out. 他都已经解决了
[03:38] Any idea how? 知道怎么解决的吗
[03:39] Was there a windfall or an investor? 意外之财 还是有人赞助
[03:42] He didn’t say. 他没说
[03:43] Would he have been able to place himself in that tank? 他之前能自己倒挂在那个水箱里吗
[03:45] Absolutely. 完全没问题
[03:47] But he wouldn’t have. Not Zalman. 但是他不会这么做 扎尔曼不会
[03:50] He loved and respected magic too much. 他太热爱魔术 太尊敬魔术了
[03:54] Esposito, there’s no signature here. 埃斯波西托 这没有签名
[03:58] I’ll have C.S.U. run it for prints. 我让鉴证组检测一下指纹
[03:59] Have them run the tank and the entries and exits as well. 让他们把水箱还有入口和出口也查一下
[04:02] Okay. 是
[04:03] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见到他是什么时候
[04:04] Yesterday morning. He left right after lunch, 昨天上午 他吃完午饭就离开了
[04:07] and he was gone the rest of the day. 之后就再也没见到过他
[04:09] Did he say where he was going? 他有说他要去哪吗
[04:10] Was it normal for him to leave 他平时也会在
[04:12] the shop in the middle of the day? 中午离开店里吗
[04:14] Yeah. He would do that sometimes. 是的 有时候会
[04:17] Did you notice any changes in his behavior 你有没有发现他有什么异常举动
[04:19] or anything unusual going on in his life? 或者生活中有什么和往常不一样的吗
[04:21] This past month, he was gone m-more often. 上个月 他经常离开店里
[04:25] All he’d say was that he was working on something. 他只是说 他正在处理一些事情
[04:29] But he looked a little tired, like he hadn’t been sleeping. 但他看起来有点累 好像根本没有休息
[04:32] Can you think of any reason for the change? 知道为什么会这样吗
[04:34] Yes. Last month, right before all this started, 是的 上个月 在所有这些发生之前
[04:38] a guy came into the shop and attacked Mr. Drake. 一个男子来到店里 打了德雷克先生
[04:40] He pushed him right through a display case. 把他推倒 砸破了表演箱
[04:43] He said he better watch his back, 那个人警告他最好小心点
[04:44] and he was gonna sue him for all he was worth. 因为他会想尽办法起诉德雷克先生
[04:49] Thank you. I will hold. 谢谢 我等您消息
[04:51] So court records show that 法院记录显示一个月前
[04:53] a lawsuit was filed against Zalman Drake a month ago. 确实有一场针对扎尔曼·德雷克的诉讼案
[04:56] They’re pulling it up now. Hey. 他们现在正在查 嘿
[04:57] Hey. We canvassed the area around the magic shop. 嘿 我们检查了魔术店周围的区域
[04:59] One of the neighbors said she saw an old white van 一名邻居说在半夜她看到
[05:02] pull up to the shop around midnight 一辆白色的旧汽车停在店旁
[05:03] and then heard the gate roll up. 然后听到大门打开的声音
[05:05] Okay, you guys look into that, 好 你们去查一下
[05:06] and let’s find out where Zalman was disappearing to. 看看扎尔曼到底去了哪里
[05:08] I’d like to know what he was doing 我要知道在他死之前的这段时间
[05:09] all the way up until the moment that he died. 他都做了什么
[05:11] What about his next of kin? 有什么近亲吗
[05:12] Only surviving relative’s a brother in Poughkeepsie. 唯一的亲属是在波基普西的哥哥
[05:14] – We haven’t reached him yet. – All right, thank you, guys. -我们还没联系到他 -好了 谢谢
[05:17] Poughkeepsie? 波基普西
[05:19] X-ray specs. Got ’em at the magic shop. x射线眼镜 在魔术店买的
[05:23] I can see you naked. 我能看到你的裸体
[05:25] Really? 是吗
[05:26] How do you like my navel ring? 喜欢我的脐环吗
[05:28] Looks like somebody has a secret. 好像有人有自己的小秘密了
[05:30] A secret? Uh, what secret? 秘密 什么秘密
[05:34] I can understand a guy not wanting to share. 我能理解有些事情是不想和别人分享的
[05:36] I mean, some things are personal. 我是说 有些事情确实很私人
[05:39] How did you find out? 你怎么发现的
[05:40] Dude, everybody knows. 伙计 地球人都知道了
[05:42] It’s all over “Page six.” 占了第六版整个版面
[05:49] “Looks like an unhappy ending for “出版商和神秘作家
[05:50] the publisher and the mystery writer.” 将不欢而散”
[05:51] Apparently, 很明显
[05:52] he and ex-wife/girlfriend/ publisher Gina 他和吉娜 这位前妻加前女友加出版商
[05:57] had some words–loud words– at le cirque, 在”马戏团”餐厅吵架了 大吵了一架
[06:00] and she stormed off. 吉娜大发雷霆
[06:01] That’s what he was talking about this morning. 原来上午他谈的就是这事
[06:03] What I don’t understand is why he would try 我不理解的是 为什么他想要
[06:05] to hide it from us. I mean, 瞒着我们 我是说
[06:06] we’re like family. 我们就像是一家人一样
[06:07] Maybe he’s afraid of what we might think. 也许他在意别人的看法
[06:11] So it turns out a lawsuit was filed against Zalman Drake 扎尔曼·德雷克确实曾经面临一场官司
[06:15] by a Jerome Aspenall. 原告叫做杰罗姆·阿斯彭纳
[06:17] And get this– 再听听这个
[06:19] the judge threw it out yesterday. 法官昨天驳回了他的上诉
[06:21] Maybe Jerome decided to take justice into his own hands. 也许杰罗姆决定自己替天行道了
[06:24] What was he suing him for? 因为何事起诉被害人
[06:26] Zalman Drake? I was suing him for slander, 扎尔曼·德雷克 我告他诽谤
[06:28] defamation of character, ruining my life. 毁损名誉 毁掉了我的生活
[06:30] And how did Zalman do that, Jerome? 杰罗姆 扎尔曼做了什么
[06:32] He read my friggin’ mind, 他他妈的读懂了我的想法
[06:33] In front of, like, 300 people. 当着300个人的面
[06:35] During a magic performance? 表演魔术吗
[06:36] Yeah. It was like this mind reading, 是啊 在奇奇慈善舞会
[06:38] card tricks, levitation, at this ChiChi charity ball. 有读心术 纸牌戏法 飘浮表演之类的
[06:40] My in-laws won a table, 我的岳父岳母赢得了一桌席位
[06:41] and I figured, free food, some entertainment, 我就想 免费的食物 娱乐节目
[06:43] maybe later, I get lucky. Turns out not so lucky. 说不定还能中大奖 结果刚好相反
[06:45] – Could you elaborate on that? – Yeah, -你能详细说说吗 -当然
[06:47] this magician, Zalman Drake, gets onstage, 这个魔术师 扎尔曼·德雷克上了台
[06:49] makes this rich dude disappear and reappear, 把一个有钱人变没了 又变出来了
[06:51] and I’m like, “Oh, that’s cool.” 我就想”挺酷啊”
[06:52] Then he asks for volunteers. My wife raises my hand 之后他邀请志愿者上台 我妻子举起了我的手
[06:55] and says “Go up there, it’ll be fun,” So I do. Drake says, 说”上去玩玩 很有趣的” 于是我上台了 德雷克说
[06:57] “Stand across from me and think good thoughts,” So I do. “站在我对面 想一些好事” 我就想了
[07:00] He looks at me, concentrates, 他看着我 集中注意力
[07:02] puts his fingers on my forehead, 把手放到我额头
[07:03] and he goes, “You’re thinking 他说”你在想
[07:04] of Rita and your trip to Atlantic City last weekend.” 上周末和芮塔去亚特兰大城的事”
[07:06] Were you? 你在想那件事吗
[07:08] Yeah, but I was trying not to, 是的 但是我竭力不去想
[07:10] – ’cause here’s the kicker– – Your wife’s name isn’t rita. -因为最倒霉的是 -你的老婆不叫芮塔
[07:12] Right. 是的
[07:13] So now I’m living in a motel in long island city, 现在我住在长岛的小旅馆里
[07:16] my father-in-law fired me, and Rita won’t even talk to me 岳父解雇了我 芮塔也不愿跟我说话
[07:19] ’cause my wife found her number and called her. 因为我老婆找到了她的电话 跟她通了话
[07:20] Where were you last night between 12:00 and 2:00? 你昨晚12点到2点在哪
[07:24] Why is she asking me that? 她为什么问我这个问题
[07:25] – Well, she wants to know if you have an alibi. – For what? -她想知道你是否有不在场证明 -什么不在场证明
[07:28] Zalman Drake was murdered last night. 扎尔曼·德雷克昨晚被谋杀了
[07:33] Justice is served. 正义得到伸张
[07:37] When he read your mind, did it take him very long? 在他做读心术的时候 用了很长时间吗
[07:40] – No, he–no. No. – Didn’t think so. -不 没有 -不是吗
[07:43] Jerome, we have a witness who says you went to his shop, 杰罗姆 我们有证人证明你去过他的商店
[07:46] attacked, and threatened Zalman Drake. 袭击并恐吓了扎尔曼·德雷克
[07:48] When they dropped your lawsuit yesterday, 当他们昨天驳回你的上诉时
[07:50] did you decide to take the law into your own hands? 你是不是决定自己伸张正义
[07:52] Did you go to the magic shop and murder Zalman? 你是不是去了魔术用品店 谋杀了扎尔曼
[07:55] No, I didn’t go anywhere last night 不 我昨晚哪都没去
[07:56] except for O’Lannahan’s at 57th and seventh, 我只去了57街和第七街交口的奥拉汉酒吧
[07:58] because thanks to Zalman Drake, I no longer have a wife 因为被那个扎尔曼·德雷克害的 我赔了夫人
[08:00] or a mistress to go home to. 又折了情妇
[08:04] Wonder how Zalman did it. 我想知道扎尔曼是怎么做到的
[08:05] He must have lifted something from Jerome’s pocket 他肯定是从杰罗姆的口袋里拿出了
[08:06] with a receipt from his weekend of sin. 证明他出轨的收据之类的
[08:09] Like this? 这样吗
[08:11] You had your hand in my pocket, and I didn’t even feel it? 你的手伸进了我的口袋 我却没有感觉到
[08:14] Do it again. 再来一次
[08:26] What? 怎么了
[08:28] Hey, Ryan. 莱恩
[08:30] Any luck narrowing down Zalman’s 找到扎尔曼昨天
[08:31] whereabouts yesterday? 去了什么地方吗
[08:32] Uh, not yet, 没有
[08:34] but I did check into Jerome’s whereabouts last night. 但是我查了杰罗姆昨晚的去处
[08:36] The barkeeper at O’lannahan’s said 奥拉汉酒吧的酒保说
[08:38] he was there till closing. 他一直待到关门才走
[08:39] He called him a cab. 他给他叫了出租车
[08:40] So the only thing he killed last night were his brain cells. 这么说他昨晚唯一杀死的就是脑细胞
[08:42] And a forensic sweep of the water tank came up negative 另外 鉴证组在水箱和器具上
[08:45] for any prints on the operating 也没有找到
[08:46] apparatus other than Zalman’s. 除了扎尔曼以外的任何指纹
[08:48] So either he committed suicide… 所以要么他是自杀
[08:49] Or the killer wore gloves. 要么杀手戴了手套
[08:50] Not the whole time. According to the lab, 没有一直戴着 根据报告
[08:52] there were fingerprints all over that suicide note, 遗书上都是指纹
[08:54] and they weren’t Zalman’s or Jerome’s. 既不是扎尔曼也不是杰罗姆的指纹
[08:56] Did you get a match? 找到匹配记录吗
[08:57] Yeah, to a Charles “Chuck” Russell. 是啊 查尔斯·查克·拉塞尔
[08:59] A low-life street magician 一个落魄的街头魔术师
[09:01] with three arrests and two convictions– 三次被捕 两次定罪
[09:02] One for arson and another on 一次因为纵火 另一次
[09:04] – an explosives charge. – Did he know our victim? -因为爆炸指控 -他认识被害人吗
[09:06] Yeah, apparently Zalman is some big muckety-muck 是的 扎尔曼是美国魔术师协会里
[09:08] with the American Magicians Guild. 很重要的人物
[09:10] They have a code of professional conduct, 他们有自己的行规
[09:11] and Chuck broke it. 查克打破了规矩
[09:12] He was reckless with pyrotechnics in his act, 他对于表演中的烟火表演非常不计后果
[09:14] injured his assistant, so Zalman had him kicked out. 弄伤了他的助理 扎尔曼把他踢出协会
[09:17] He hasn’t been able to book a gig since. 从那之后他一直没能签到大的演出机会
[09:19] Where can we find him? 在哪能找到他
[09:20] So I have Brenda’s watch here. 我手里拿着布兰达的手表
[09:22] She wants me to make her husband disappear. 她想让我把他的丈夫消失
[09:24] That’s a felony. I can’t do that. 那是重罪 我不能那样做
[09:26] But I can make the watch disappear. 但是我可以把这块表弄没
[09:29] Give it up. 来点掌声
[09:32] Thank you, Brenda. 谢谢你 布兰达
[09:34] Aw. $1. 哎哟 一美元
[09:38] I’ll dine on Raman and tap water tonight and think of you. 我今晚去拉曼餐厅吃饭 给小费的时候会想着你的
[09:41] What about you? You got a little something 你呢 你有什么捐给
[09:42] for the United Magicians College Fund? 美国魔术师大学基金会吗
[09:45] As a matter of fact, I do. 事实上 我有
[09:47] We need to talk to you about Zalman Drake. 我们要跟你谈谈扎尔曼·德雷克
[09:49] Abracadabra. 阿布拉卡达布拉[表演魔术时的咒语]
[10:06] Alakazam, jackass. 阿拉卡赞姆[同为咒语] 混球
[10:22] Why am I here? 干嘛把我带到这里
[10:24] You recognize this? 认出这个了吗
[10:25] That’s a baggie and that’s a letter. 那是一个袋子装着一封信
[10:27] Next. 下个问题
[10:28] Careful, Chucky. Next could be a murder charge. 小心点 小查 下个问题就是谋杀指控了
[10:31] – Your fingerprints are on it. – So? -你的指纹在这封信上 -那又如何
[10:33] So I find it strange that someone else’s fingerprints 我觉得在别人的遗书上
[10:36] are on another guy’s suicide note. 找到其他人的指纹非常奇怪
[10:38] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[10:39] Your old friend Zalman Drake. 你的老朋友扎尔曼·德雷克
[10:42] Zalman? 扎尔曼
[10:46] Yeah, that’s him. 是啊 就是他
[10:48] He killed himself? 他自杀了吗
[10:49] – Man. – We found him drowned -天呐 -我们发现
[10:51] in the water torture trick in his shop. 他淹死在他商店的水刑箱里
[10:53] You must have thought you were pretty clever, 你肯定觉得自己很聪明吧
[10:55] staging it to look like a botched escape. 把一切弄得像是拙劣的逃生术一样
[10:57] I didn’t stage anything. I had nothing to do with it. 我什么都没弄 跟我没关系
[11:00] Well, then maybe you can explain your prints on that. 那你解释一下为什么你的指纹在这上面
[11:08] All right. 好吧
[11:10] No, wait. Okay, listen, I-I-I gave him this note. 等等 好吧 听着 我给了他这张条
[11:13] You gave him a suicide note? 你给了他这遗言
[11:15] Not that note. 不是这个
[11:16] The other note on the paper. The one you can’t see. 是纸上另外一张条 你看不见的那条
[11:21] Hold it under a black light. 在紫外光灯下看看
[11:25] It’s an invoice for services rendered. 是服务的报酬清单
[11:28] What kind of services? 什么服务
[11:29] He wanted me to get him something, 他想让我帮他找到一样东西
[11:32] Something illegal. 非法的东西
[11:36] C4 explosives? C4炸药
[11:38] Ironic, right? 很讽刺 是吧
[11:40] He wants explosives from me 他想从我这要炸药
[11:41] when that’s what he got me booted for. 而正是因为炸药他把我踢出协会
[11:43] but he promised to get me reinstated in the guild, 但是他保证让我重新入会
[11:45] – and I wanted to work. – Whoever wrote this note -我迫切想找到工作 -不管是谁
[11:50] probably thought they took a blank piece of paper. 写的这张遗言肯定以为是拿了张白纸
[11:52] Whoever being not me. 反正那个人不是我
[11:54] You provided him with enough c4 你给他提供的炸药
[11:56] to blow up half a city block. 足够炸掉半个街区了
[11:58] – What was it for? – Maybe it was for a magic trick. -干什么用 -也许是魔术表演用
[12:00] Come on. 得了吧
[12:01] Nah, listen, Zalman didn’t just run the shop 听着 扎尔曼不仅仅是经营商店
[12:03] and do corporate gigs. 做做商业表演
[12:05] He was also this genius trick designer. 他也是个天才的魔术设计师
[12:08] Rumor has it, he was creating 有传言说 他为如今最红的魔术师
[12:09] cutting-edge illusions for the hottest guy out there. 打造了表演用的最尖端的魔术
[12:13] And who is the hottest guy out there? 谁是最红的魔术师
[12:15] Tobias Strange? He’s the Johnny Depp of magic. 图比斯·斯瑞奇 他可是魔术界的约翰尼·戴普
[12:18] I saw him in Vegas. He made a Ferrari disappear. 我在维加斯看过他表演 他把法拉利变没了
[12:20] – Why would anybody want to do that? – Yeah, -怎么会有人干那种事 -是啊
[12:22] He’s in town. I saw him perform a couple of weeks ago. 他在这儿 我两周前还看过他的表演
[12:24] Awesome, awesome show. 棒极了 精彩绝伦啊
[12:26] Yeah, we loved it. 我们都很喜欢
[12:27] We? 我们
[12:29] Yeah. 是啊
[12:31] Me and my buddy. 我和我哥们儿
[12:32] – Ray. – You have a buddy named Ray -阿雷 -你有个叫阿雷的哥们儿
[12:35] who you went with to a magic show? 还跟他一起去看魔术表演
[12:37] – Yeah. What about it? – Okay, guys, -是啊 有问题吗 -好了 伙计们
[12:39] Hold Chuck on an explosives trafficking charge, 以贩运爆炸物罪继续拘留查克
[12:41] and let’s see if this “Johnny Depp 看看这个魔术界的
[12:43] of magic” knows what his 约翰尼·德普是否知道
[12:44] trick designer was really into 他的魔术设计师到底在搞什么鬼
[12:46] and why it required so much C-4. 又为何需要这么多的C-4
[12:51] Voila. 好了
[12:55] Pull it tight. 拉紧了
[12:56] All the way. 继续
[12:58] Make sure it’s locked. 要锁好了
[13:00] Okay, guys, 30 seconds, 好了 各位 30秒计时
[13:02] starting now. 现在开始
[13:09] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[13:12] Oh, my god! 哦 天哪
[13:13] Oh! Get it open! 快打开
[13:14] Are you OK? 你怎么样了
[13:15] Get in there 到里面看看
[13:17] – Where is he? – Hey, this is a private rehearsal. -他人呢 -嘿 现在是私人排演时间
[13:21] Who the hell let them in here?! 是谁让他进来的
[13:22] All-access pass. 通行证在此
[13:25] Zalman has been the heart 自继承了他爸爸的店子以来
[13:26] of the New York magic community 扎尔曼一直都是
[13:28] since he inherited the shop from his dad. 纽约魔术协会的核心成员
[13:30] It’s a huge loss. 这可是个巨大的损失
[13:32] I understand that he worked for you. 我知道他在为你做事
[13:34] He used to. We parted ways last month. 以前是 但上个月我们分道扬镳了
[13:36] -Why? – I heard from one of my vendors -为什么 -我听一个卖家说
[13:38] that he might be working for someone else, 他可能还在替别人做事
[13:41] so I confronted him. Turns out, he was poached. 于是就去质问他 结果发现 他被挖走了
[13:44] – Do you know by whom? – He didn’t say. -知道是被谁挖走的吗 -他没说
[13:46] Look, Zalman had been 扎尔曼做我的
[13:47] my exclusive designer and engineer for 15 years. 专用设计师和工程师已经15年了
[13:50] He created some of my most famous tricks. 他创造了几个我最著名的魔术
[13:53] If he had any stage presence, 如果有机会上台演出的话
[13:55] he would’ve been a world-class magician himself. 他会成为一个世界一流的魔术师
[13:58] Well, it must have been very upsetting 这么多年后 他的离开
[13:59] to have him leave after all those years. 肯定是一件让人很心痛的事
[14:02] Didn’t that put some of your trade secrets at risk? 这样一来你那些小秘密岂不是有被暴露的危险
[14:04] A thinly veiled accusation, Mr. Castle. 卡塞尔先生 你这是在暗暗指控我呢
[14:06] Of course I was upset. 我当然心痛了
[14:08] But I never doubted his discretion. 但我从没怀疑过他行事谨慎的作风
[14:10] Mr. Strange, did any of your illusions 斯瑞奇先生 你有没有哪些魔术
[14:12] require the use of an explosive? 需要借助爆炸物的呢
[14:14] The term “Smoke and mirrors” “雾中幻境”一词
[14:15] isn’t metaphoric in our business, detective. 在我们这一行里可不是说着好听的 警探
[14:17] Much of misdirection depends on flashes of light. 很多错觉都是由光影造成的
[14:20] What about C-4? 是否要用到C-4呢
[14:22] The key to making something look dangerous 使事情看起来很危险的关键
[14:24] is to have complete control over the outcome. 就是要牢牢掌控道具的效果
[14:27] C-4 is too volatile, unpredictable. C-4太不稳定了 无法把握
[14:29] It kills. 它会造成伤亡
[14:31] Any idea what Zalman would be using it for? 知道扎尔曼会用它来干什么吗
[14:33] Nothing magical, I assure you. 肯定和魔术无关 我敢保证
[14:35] Have you checked his workshop? 你们检查过他的工作室没
[14:37] Uh, we haven’t come across a workshop. 我们没发现有工作室
[14:40] It’s probably where he’d been disappearing to every day. 有可能他离开店铺后就是去了那儿
[14:42] Do you know where it is? 你知道在哪儿吗
[14:44] You know how magicians are about secrets. 你们应该知道魔术师对隐私都很保密的
[14:46] But whatever he was working on, 但至于他到底在干什么
[14:48] you would probably find there. 你们在那儿应该能找到答案
[14:50] It’s an age-old story– 这故事太老套了
[14:51] Magician at the top of his game, 一个顶级魔术师
[14:53] angry that his trick designer 因其魔术设计师
[14:54] has jumped ship for the competition, 跳槽投入对手怀抱而怀恨在心
[14:56] kills him instead of 因此杀了他
[14:58] letting his trade secrets fall into enemy hands. 以防他泄漏秘密到敌人手里
[15:00] It’s magic, Castle, not the Cold War. 这是魔术 卡塞尔 又不是冷战
[15:02] Well, if it’s not the Cold War, 既然不是冷战
[15:04] why does Zalman need 那扎尔曼要
[15:05] – military-grade explosives? – I don’t know. Hell. -军用爆炸物品干嘛呢 -我怎么知道
[15:07] We don’t even know if it really was murder. 我们甚至不知道他是否真的是被谋杀的
[15:09] For all we know, it could’ve actually been a suicide. 据我们所了解的来看 有可能还真是自杀
[15:13] – It’s Lanie. Let me guess. – It wasn’t a suicide. -是蕾妮 -我猜猜 不是自杀
[15:18] Beckett. 贝克特
[15:23] It took you two long enough. 你们这速度都快赶上乌龟了
[15:24] Where were you, Europe? 到哪儿去了 欧洲吗
[15:25] – Traffic. – Girl, you could’ve used the gumball. -堵车 -孩子 干嘛不用警灯呢
[15:28] Dressed to the nines, in a big hurry. 盛装打扮 而且很急切
[15:31] So… Where are you going and who’s the lucky victim? 说说 要去哪儿 那幸运的倒霉蛋是谁
[15:33] I’ll tell you what, Castle, 行啊 卡塞尔
[15:35] you tell me what’s going on between you and Gina, 你先说说你和吉娜之间是怎么回事
[15:38] and I’ll tell you where I’m going tonight. 我再告诉你我要去哪儿
[15:39] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么呢
[15:41] He and his girlfriend had a big fight at le cirque. 他和女友在餐厅大吵了一架
[15:43] It was in the paper. 都上报了
[15:44] Can we talk about the victim, please? 请说说那个被害者好吗
[15:46] Okay. 好吧
[15:48] No water in the lungs. 肺部没有积水
[15:50] He wasn’t drowned? 他不是淹死的
[15:51] Nope, but he was asphyxiated, 不是 是窒息而死的
[15:52] which sometimes presents the same way. 这两者有时症状很相似
[15:56] Bruising. 有瘀伤
[15:57] Like someone held their hand over his nose and mouth. 像是有人用手压着他的鼻子和嘴
[16:00] He was murdered before he was put into the tank. 在被放入水箱前他就被杀死了
[16:02] And then his killer took what he thought 然后凶手拿了一张
[16:03] was a blank piece of paper and typed out the suicide note. 他以为是空白的纸 打了自杀说明
[16:06] But why kill him that way? 但为什么要用这种方法呢
[16:07] I mean, why make it look like a suicide? 我是说 为什么要弄的像自杀一样
[16:09] Cover up the murder. 掩饰凶手
[16:09] The murder, or something bigger 是凶手呢 还是涉及爆炸物的
[16:13] involving explosives? 更大的阴谋
[16:16] We gotta find that workshop. 我们必须找到那个工作室
[16:24] You are the picture of a civilized evening at home. 你们俩还真是文明夜生活的楷模啊
[16:27] And you are a caveman. 而你就是个山顶洞人
[16:29] Darling, we are your family. 亲爱的 我们可是你的家人
[16:31] Why didn’t you tell us about this? 你怎么不告诉我们这件事呢
[16:33] Have you spoken to her, you know, since your P.D.A.? 你有和她联系过吗 自那次公众事件以来
[16:36] – My– – Public display of anger. -那次 -当众泄愤
[16:37] It says you were fighting, dad. What about? 上面说你们在吵架 爸爸 吵什么
[16:40] – Well, if you must know… – Yes. -好吧 你们一定要知道的话 -没错
[16:43] We were fighting about how much we’ve been fighting. 我们在争吵这么多年我们到底吵了多少架
[16:47] If you don’t mind, I’d really like 不介意的话 我真的想
[16:48] to change the subject. 换个话题
[16:52] What am I, 6? 把我当6岁小孩呢
[16:54] At least pull out a $20. 至少也变出个20美元啊
[17:00] – Hey, I was thinking– – Come on, Castle. Keep up. -嘿 我在想 -快 卡塞尔 跟上
[17:03] – Where are we going? – Zalman’s workshop. -这是要去哪儿 -扎尔曼的工作室
[17:05] You found it? How? 你找到啦 怎么找到的
[17:06] In his soggy wallet was a soggy metrocard. 在他浸水的钱包里有张浸水的地铁卡
[17:09] Ryan ran it through the automated fare database. 莱恩查了自动收费数据库
[17:12] He was traveling from a subway stop near his magic shop 他往来于魔术用品店附近的地铁站
[17:15] to the last stop out in the Bronx. 和布朗克斯区的终点站之间
[17:17] So we’re canvassing the neighborhood. 所以我们要去那周围调查
[17:18] – Do we need vests? – No, no vests. -要穿防弹衣吗 -不 不用
[17:20] Remember that power outage a couple of weeks ago, 记得两星期前的停电事件吗
[17:22] – shut down the subway? – Yes. -地铁也停了 -记得
[17:23] Well, I looked into Zalman’s financials. 我查了下扎尔曼的财务报表
[17:25] He hired a town car that day with his credit card, 那天他用信用卡雇了辆车
[17:27] and we now have his address. 我们已经把地址搞到手了
[17:41] You sure this is the place? 你确定是这里吗
[17:42] This is where they dropped him off. 他是在这儿下车的
[17:44] Well, it looks abandoned, bricked up. 这里像是块荒地 被围起来了
[17:48] Look, look, look. 快看 快看
[17:49] Footprints. 有脚印
[17:50] Yes, to nowhere. 看到了 然后就凭空消失了
[17:53] That’s what he wanted us to think. 这正是他留给我们的难题
[18:00] Open sesame. 芝麻开门
[18:10] Zalman’s fortress of solitude. 扎尔曼的世外桃源
[18:19] Wow, Castle. 哇 卡塞尔
[18:21] My grandfather would’ve loved this place. 这地方真对我祖父的胃口
[18:23] Look, he has a guillotine. 瞧 他居然有断头台
[18:27] And an iron maiden. 还有铁娘子
[18:29] He even had a zig zag box. 甚至有百折箱
[18:33] You know, you would’ve liked my grandfather. 知道吗 你和我祖父应该挺投缘
[18:37] In fact, you remind me of him a little. 或者说 你让我想起他了
[18:40] I’m flattered. 荣幸之至
[18:47] Wheelchair tracks? 轮椅的压痕
[18:48] Yeah, and they look fairly fresh. 没错 看上去是最近的
[18:51] Maybe he had a visitor. 也许他有访客前来
[18:52] Yeah. 说得对
[18:55] They look recent. 都是新弄上的
[18:57] These papers are dated the day he was killed. 这些纸上的日期正是他被害的那天
[19:01] I’m gonna have to get C.S.U. to sweep this whole place. 我得让鉴证组彻查一下这里
[19:06] Is this an accident or art? 这是意外 还是某种艺术
[19:13] Castle, take a look at this. 卡塞尔 来看这个
[19:17] The pages are ripped, 有几页被撕掉了
[19:18] Like he didn’t want anyone 看来他不想
[19:19] to know what he was working on. 别人知道他在干嘛
[19:25] Zalman? 扎尔曼
[19:28] Who the hell are you? 你们又是谁
[19:29] Best trick ever. 史上最佳魔术
[19:40] NYPD. Keep your hands where I can see them. 纽约警察 把手放在我能看到的地方
[19:46] What–what’s going on? What are you doing here? 怎么回事 你们在这儿干吗
[19:49] Zalman? 扎尔曼
[19:49] Edmund. Edmund Drake. 我是埃德蒙 埃德蒙·德雷克
[19:52] His brother from Poughkeepsie? 你是他在波基普西的哥哥
[19:53] – You’re a twin. – Yeah. -你们是双胞胎 -对
[19:57] – Can I put my hands down? – Uh, yeah. -我手能放下来了吗 -可以
[20:00] Why were you hiding in the iron maiden? 你怎么藏在铁娘子里
[20:03] It’s the entrance from the other room. 这是隔壁的入口
[20:04] I’m detective Beckett. We’re here about your brother. 我是贝克特探长 我们为你弟弟而来
[20:07] So am I. Where is he? 我也是 他在哪儿
[20:10] You don’t know? 你还不知道
[20:12] Mr. Drake, I’m sorry to tell you, 德雷克先生 很遗憾地通知你
[20:14] but your brother is dead. 你的弟弟已经去世了
[20:21] Are you kidding me? 不是开玩笑吧
[20:22] He has an identical twin who wears glasses. 他有个和他一模一样的四眼孪生兄弟
[20:25] That’s the worst disguise since Clark Kent, 这是继克拉克·肯特后最糟的伪装
[20:28] and you believe him? 你居然相信他
[20:29] I have no reason not to. Look at him. He’s devastated. 我没理由不信他 你看他完全不知所措
[20:32] It’s an act. Don’t you ever go to movies? 都是演戏 难道你从来不看电影吗
[20:35] It’s… 这…
[20:37] It’s probably Edmund who’s dead, 很可能死者其实是埃德蒙
[20:38] And that dweeb in the next room is Zalman. 而隔壁那个傻帽才是扎尔曼
[20:40] I bet he killed his brother to take over his life. 我敢打赌他杀害他哥哥 想过上哥哥的生活
[20:43] As an accountant in Poughkeepsie? 到波基浦西去做会计吗
[20:47] Well, I… 呃…这个…
[20:50] I knew something was wrong 几天前他打电话给我
[20:52] when he called me a couple of days ago. 我就知道出问题了
[20:54] What did he call about? 他找你做什么
[20:56] Money. 钱
[20:58] He said someone was paying him a half a million dollars, 他说有人给了他五十万美金
[20:59] – and he needed my help to hide it. – Hide it how? -想让我帮他藏匿 -为什么要藏
[21:03] To make sure that the government never found out 确保政府无法查出
[21:04] where it came from. 这笔钱的来源
[21:06] The way he was talking, it sounded like 他当时的口气让我感到
[21:07] he’d gotten involved in something illegal. 他可能扯进什么违法的勾当了
[21:09] And what were you doing at his warehouse? 那你在他仓库里做什么
[21:12] Well, I just had this feeling yesterday 我昨天突然觉得
[21:14] that something was terribly wrong, 有事情不对头
[21:16] and when I tried to reach him, I couldn’t. 我试图联系他 但是联系不上
[21:18] I drove down to the city. I think it was the twin thing. 所以就开车来这儿 这是双胞胎的心灵感应
[21:21] You know, all our lives, we’ve had this connection. 我们长这么大 常常有这种情况出现
[21:24] Yeah, of course. The twin thing. 当然了 双胞胎的心灵感应
[21:27] Tell me, Mr. Drake, 德雷克先生 跟我说说
[21:29] given your legacy, 凭你的家学渊源
[21:31] why didn’t you ever get into the family business, too? 为什么你没和他一起继承家业呢
[21:33] No, I didn’t have the passion… or the skill. 我没那个激情 当然 也没那本事
[21:37] Zalman and I, we, uh, 扎尔曼和我
[21:39] we did have an act together as kids. 我们以前倒是同台演出过
[21:49] He would disappear up on stage, 他从台上消失
[21:51] And then–then I would appear in the back of the audience. 我从观众身后消失
[21:54] I guess it was only amazing 也许这种把戏
[21:55] to people who didn’t know we were twins. 只能让不知道我们是双胞胎的人叫好
[21:58] Well, you’re being modest. 你太谦虚了
[22:00] I’m sure you fooled a lot of people. 我确信你们骗过了不少人
[22:03] Mr. Drake, the activities that your brother was involved in, 德雷克先生 刚才你说你弟弟牵扯某事
[22:06] if you looked through his things, do you think 如果让你看看他的东西
[22:09] that you would be able to determine what he was doing? 不知道你能不能猜出他在做什么
[22:11] Zalman was a brilliant engineer, 扎尔曼是非常有才华的工程师
[22:12] And, uh, I’m afraid my brain just doesn’t work that way. 凭我的脑子恐怕无法参透他的想法
[22:16] He was someone special, you know? 他是个很特别的人 你懂么
[22:19] Light up a room. 家族之光
[22:21] Look, Detective, I don’t know what he got mixed up in. 探长 我不知道他到底在做什么
[22:23] But I just know, he didn’t deserve to die. 但我确信他罪不至死
[22:30] I can’t believe you’re letting him just walk out of here. 我简直不敢相信你就这样让他走了
[22:32] – If this was a movie… – It’s not a movie, -要在电影里… -这才不是电影
[22:34] and what am I supposed to charge him with, 再说我以什么罪名起诉他
[22:36] Being a twin? 就因为他是双胞胎吗
[22:37] Being an evil twin in a magic murder. 涉嫌一宗魔术谋杀案的恶魔双胞胎哥哥
[22:40] A half-a-million-dollar payment that he’s hiding 帮他弟弟藏匿五十万
[22:42] from the government, bricks of C4? 躲避政府监督 用以购买塑胶炸药
[22:45] That doesn’t sound like magic to me. 我可不觉得这是魔术
[22:49] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[22:50] C.S.U. is just finishing their initial sweep. 鉴证组刚刚完成初步检查
[22:53] So far we haven’t been able to find anything 目前还没有任何迹象
[22:54] to indicate who Zalman might have been working for 表明除了图比斯·斯瑞奇
[22:56] other than Tobias Strange, 扎尔曼还给谁卖命
[22:58] but C.S.U. did find some trace residue of C4 explosives 但鉴证组在工作台上发现了
[23:02] on the workbench. 炸药残余物
[23:03] And what about the tracks? 地上的压痕呢
[23:04] You were right. They are from a wheelchair. 你判断得没错 的确是轮椅造成的
[23:08] The tracks are pretty distinctive. 这种压痕特征明显
[23:09] We’re running down make and model now. 我们正在取样制成模型
[23:11] Yeah, well, with any luck, 幸运的话
[23:12] professor x will turn out to be Zalman’s mystery client. 扎尔曼这位客户”神秘教授”即将现身
[23:14] Right. Thanks. 明白 谢谢
[23:17] What about this? Zalman gets in over his head, 这个说法如何 扎尔曼一时头脑发热
[23:20] He lures his brother down here, 把他哥哥引到这里
[23:22] suffocates him, sticks him in a tank 闷死了他 把他放到水箱里
[23:23] so it looks like he’s dead. 造成他自己死亡的假象
[23:25] Meanwhile, Zalman, as Edmund, 然后扎尔曼扮成
[23:27] inherits his own magic shop 埃德蒙继承魔术店
[23:29] collects his own insurance, all the while 收取保险金 与此同时
[23:32] takes edmund’s wife and children, 还能将深爱埃德蒙的妻儿
[23:34] Who love him, as his own. 据为己有
[23:37] It’s “dead ringer.” 这不就是”以假乱真”吗
[23:38] Are you still talking? 原来你还在讲话啊
[23:39] Edmund is Zalman. 埃德蒙即是扎尔曼
[23:41] Couldn’t be more wrong. 绝对不可能
[23:42] I ran the prints on our victim. He is Zalman. 我检查了被害人的指纹 确实是扎尔曼
[23:45] – Satisfied, Castle? – More like disappointed. -满意了吧 卡塞尔 -不如说我很失望
[23:47] Well, maybe this will cheer you up. 或许这能让你高兴点儿
[23:51] Old man hair. 老人的白发
[23:52] White rabbit fur. 不 是白色兔毛
[23:53] It came from his teeth and throat. 从他的牙齿喉咙里发现的
[23:55] So he was killed by a rabbit 一只誓死不肯
[23:57] who did not want to be pulled out of a hat. 从魔术帽里出来的兔子杀害了他
[23:59] Your guess is as good as mine. 你的猜测不比我差嘛
[24:01] In the process of trying to determine 在调查扎尔曼
[24:03] how Zalman was asphyxiated, 窒息原因时
[24:05] I also discovered the presence 我还在他的
[24:06] of a low dose of organophosphates 鼻子和咽喉处
[24:07] in his nose and throat. 发现了少量的有机磷酸酯
[24:09] Organophosphates? 有机磷酸酯
[24:10] It’s found in hydraulic fluids, jet engine oil, 它通常用作液压机液体 飞机引擎润滑油
[24:13] – insecticides, nerve agents. – Nerve agents? -杀虫剂 神经毒剂 -神经毒剂
[24:16] Well, along with the C4, 加上之前发现的塑胶炸药
[24:17] our magician’s sounding 我们这位魔术师
[24:18] more like a terrorist. 更像是恐怖分子
[24:19] The amount is too small 但含量很低
[24:20] to indicate that he had been working with them directly, 说明他并没有直接接触
[24:22] but he definitely was exposed to them recently. 但最近肯定去过存放这些东西的地方
[24:26] Oye, chica. I was in the hood, and I 奥耶 亲爱的 我正好路过这里 就想
[24:27] thought that we should talk about the– 我们可以顺便聊一聊那个…
[24:28] Tests… That you had me run. 测试 你让我做的那个
[24:31] Um, they’re in the back. I’ll go get ’em. 化验报告在后面 我去拿
[24:34] – Yeah. Thanks. – What tests? -好的 谢谢 -什么测试
[24:37] Different case. Hey, I was just about to call you. 另一个案子 嘿 我刚想打给你
[24:40] You know those wheelchair tracks 记得你在扎尔曼工作室里
[24:41] that you found at Zalman’s workshop? 发现的那些轮椅痕迹
[24:42] Well, they had a sawtooth pattern 那些锯齿型很独特
[24:44] unique to one brand of tire made for electric wheelchairs. 只有一家公司为电动轮椅制作这种轮胎
[24:47] We called the half a dozen specialty shops 我们打给了六间出售该轮胎的商店
[24:48] that stock that tire, and we cross referenced 并且交叉比对了最近
[24:50] recent purchases with the mailing list 出售的名单和魔术商店的
[24:52] – of the magic shop. – Did you get a match? -邮寄名单 -找到吻合的吗
[24:54] Yeah. Thaddeus Magnus. 是的 撒迪厄斯·马格纳斯
[24:59] He’s a professional government protestor. 他是职业反政府示威者
[25:00] He’s got multiple arrests for civil disobediences, 因多次非暴力反抗遭逮捕
[25:02] and get this– he drives a white van. 还有 他开白色货车
[25:05] Government protestor, civil disobedience. 反政府示威者 非暴力反抗
[25:07] You mix that in with c4 and nerve agent, 再加上c4和神经毒剂
[25:09] – You’re looking at Tim Mcveigh. – You have an address? -简直是翻版蒂姆·麦克维 -有地址吗
[25:14] – Thanks. – Mm-hmm. -谢了 -嗯
[25:15] Nice work. 干得不错
[25:19] That… Was close. 真是惊险啊
[25:21] No. This… 不 这
[25:25] Is close. 才叫惊/近险
[25:29] How does a guy in a wheelchair 一个坐轮椅的人怎么
[25:30] lift someone into a tank of water? 将人搬进水箱里
[25:34] Mr. Magnus, NYPD. Open up. 马格纳斯先生 纽约警局 开门
[25:38] Maybe the wheelchair is an act. 或者轮椅只是为了掩人耳目
[25:41] In every magic story, there’s an unexpected twist 每个魔术秀 都有一个
[25:43] where things aren’t always what they seem. 出人意料的大转折
[25:45] it’s an obligation of the genre. 是这类表演必须出现的
[25:47] – What? – NYPD. -什么 -纽约警局
[25:49] We need to ask you a few questions about Zalman Drake. 我们要问你些有关扎尔曼·德雷克的问题
[25:53] Zalman Drake of Drake magic. 德雷克魔术店的扎尔曼·德雷克
[25:58] End of an era. 时代的终结
[26:01] I hear it was a failed escape. 我听说他的逃脱术失败了
[26:02] – More like a successful murder. – Oh? -更像是一次成功的谋杀 -噢
[26:05] He was asphyxiated before he was lowered into the tank. 他被丢进箱子前已经窒息了
[26:09] You mean he was really murdered? 你是说他真的被谋杀了
[26:10] And guess whose van was spotted outside his shop 猜猜他遇害时谁的货车
[26:13] right about when he died. 正停泊在他店外
[26:15] Would you just not touch that, please? 你能别碰那个吗
[26:17] It took me five years to build it. 我花了五年制作的
[26:19] What was he working on for you? 他在为你做什么
[26:22] – What were the explosives for? – Explosives? -那些炸药有什么用 -炸药
[26:24] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[26:26] Look, Zalman was my friend. 扎尔曼是我的好友
[26:30] He didn’t work for me. 他并不替我工作
[26:31] I worked for him, making specialty items 我为他工作 为他设计的魔术
[26:34] for those tricks he designed. 制作些特别道具
[26:36] Nothing explosive. 没有炸药
[26:38] Just… Well, things like that. 只是 那样的东西
[26:41] Doesn’t change the fact, 事实是
[26:42] you were at his store when he died. 他遇害时你正在店里
[26:44] Does it look like I could’ve lifted him into a tank? 我看起来像是能把他搬进箱子里吗
[26:47] Well, maybe you borrowed a set of legs. 或许你装了一对假肢
[26:49] – Maybe these or someone else’s. – Stop it. -或者就是这些 -住手
[26:52] If anyone killed him, it was those guys he met. 如果有人杀了他 就是他碰面的那些家伙
[26:55] What guys? 什么家伙
[26:55] The guys he was working for. 他在替他们工作
[26:58] I was there at the warehouse when they called. 他们打电话来的时候我正在仓库
[27:00] I went there to pick up a check 我去那里为之前的
[27:01] for some work I did on the job. 一些工作拿支票
[27:02] They wanted to meet him. 他们想见他
[27:05] Told him to go to the store after closing. 告诉他关门后去店里
[27:09] Zalman… Asked me to drop him off. 扎尔曼叫我载他过去
[27:13] Next thing I hear, he’s dead. 接下来 他就死了
[27:15] I didn’t know it was murder. 我不知道他是被谋杀的
[27:17] The job that you did for him, what was it? 你在为他做什么
[27:20] Well, he wanted me to make him a mechanical arm. 他让我替他做一个机械手臂
[27:22] You know, something to trigger a switch remotely. 用来远程触发一些开关
[27:25] Theoretically, what could it trigger? 理论上 它能触发些什么
[27:27] Well, anything– turn on a light, ring a bell. 所有东西 开灯 敲铃
[27:30] Set off a bomb? 设定炸弹
[27:33] Oh, look, I swear, I thought he was joking. 噢 我发誓 我以为他是在开玩笑
[27:35] About what? 关于什么
[27:37] He said this was his greatest magic trick ever. 他说这是他最伟大的魔术了
[27:40] Said he was getting paid a fortune 有人花大笔的钱
[27:43] to get away with murder. 聘请他来帮助逃脱谋杀罪名
[27:54] You really think someone would hire a magician 你真的认为有人会聘请一个魔术师
[27:56] to help them get away with murder? 帮自己逃脱谋杀吗
[27:58] I mean, it’s brilliant really. 这真的很聪明
[27:59] Magicians are masters at misdirection. 魔术师是误导的大师
[28:01] If they can manipulate audiences, 如果他们能操控观众
[28:03] they can manipulate witnesses. 他们就能控制目击者
[28:05] They could even make people testify 他们甚至能让人们
[28:06] to things that never happened. 为从没发生过的事作证
[28:08] It’s just so hard to believe 很难相信
[28:09] that a person with that much respect for magic 这么尊敬魔术的人
[28:11] would use his skills to kill. 会利用自己的才能去杀人
[28:12] He needed to save his shop, 他需要保住他的店
[28:13] and a half-a-million-dollar payday was too good to be true. 而五十万美元的酬劳也太高了
[28:16] And it was. Instead of a payday, he got whacked. 确实太高 所以他没有拿到 而是丢了性命
[28:18] Well, the people who hired him probably figured 雇他的人大概觉得
[28:20] it was safer to kill him than run the risk 杀了他会比较安全
[28:22] of having an attack of conscience and rat them out. 免得他会受到良心谴责供出他们
[28:25] Okay, so without evidence, how are we gonna find ’em? 没有证据 我们怎么找到他们
[28:27] By finding out exactly who they hired Zalman to kill. 先找出他们雇扎尔曼去杀的人是谁
[28:31] We know he was working on a trick 我们知道他的把戏
[28:33] involving c-4 and a remote triggering device. 用到了c4和远程触发装置
[28:36] Well, whoever he killed went out with a bang. 他的目标是被炸弹杀死的
[28:38] There can’t have been that many deaths 在最近几周 附近三州地区内
[28:39] in the tristate area in the last couple of weeks 因爆炸而死的人
[28:41] where someone was killed by an explosion. 肯定不会多到哪去
[28:43] Where are we with ATF and the fire department? 烟酒枪管局和消防部门的进度怎么样
[28:45] We’re supposed to get their reports in the morning. 我们应该能在早上拿到报告
[28:47] Okay, meantime, let’s see what we can dig up ourselves. 好的 同时看看我们能查到什么
[28:54] You know how many explosions there are 你知道纽约每周发生多少
[28:55] in New York city every week? 爆炸事件吗
[28:58] Steam pipe explodes. 蒸汽管道爆炸
[29:01] Gas stove explodes. 煤气炉爆炸
[29:03] Unhappy couple explodes. 情侣间的不满爆发
[29:06] Well, didn’t you explode in a rather ritzy restaurant 你不是在餐厅跟那个谁大发脾气吗
[29:07] With, uh… 跟
[29:09] Aha. Speak of the devil. 说曹操 曹操就到
[29:15] You’re not gonna answer that? 你不打算接电话吗
[29:21] – Answer what? – Ooh. Well done. -接什么 -噢 做的不错
[29:24] Of course, making your phone disappear 当然了 令你的电话消失
[29:25] doesn’t make your problem disappear. 并不代表问题也消失了
[29:28] No. 是啊
[29:30] Hey, come on, kiddo. 嘿 孩子
[29:32] What’s going on with you two, really? 你们两个发生什么事了
[29:34] Nothing’s going on. 什么事也没有
[29:36] No, nothing at all. Everything is fine. 不 没事 所有事都很好
[29:38] Everything is… 所有事都
[29:41] Just fine. 很好
[29:44] It’s ordinary. 跟往常一样
[29:45] The problem is, I… 问题是
[29:47] I don’t want ordinary. 我不想要一成不变
[29:49] I want– 我想要
[29:50] Magic. 魔法
[29:53] Yeah. You know what the problem is, 对 你知道问题是
[29:56] is we just aren’t in love. 我们不再相爱了
[29:57] Neither one of us wants to admit… 我们都不想承认
[30:02] Organophosphates. 有机磷酸酯
[30:06] It wasn’t a nerve agent. It was jet oil. 那不是神经毒剂而是喷射机燃油
[30:08] – Zalman was at an airport. – What? I– -扎尔曼当时在飞机场 -什么
[30:11] I gotta go. 我得走了
[30:13] Now you see him, now you don’t. 一眨眼就不见人影了
[30:15] Hey. I think I figured out who Zalman was paid to kill. 嘿 我知道扎尔曼要杀害的目标了
[30:18] Billionaire philanthropist Christian Dahl? 亿万富翁慈善家克里斯琴·达尔
[30:21] How did you… 你怎么也…
[30:24] organophosphates, jet oil, airport. 有机磷酸酯 就是喷气机用油 由此联想到机场
[30:26] It’s like we could be twins. 咱俩就像是一对双胞胎
[30:29] Connection. 心有灵犀
[30:30] Conjecture. 纯属猜测
[30:31] All we know right now is that Dahl 目前我们只知道达尔
[30:32] took off from Teterboro Saturday afternoon 周六下午在泰特波罗机场起飞
[30:34] intending to set a transatlantic speed record in his jet. 准备刷新自驾机横跨大西洋的飞行速度纪录
[30:38] Apparently, something went wrong, 显然后来飞机出了问题
[30:39] and the plane broke up midair. 在半空中发生爆炸
[30:40] Witnesses out on an oil tanker out on long island sound 据长岛海峡一艘油轮上的目击者称
[30:43] claim to have seen a white flash and smoke in the sky. 他们看到空中闪过白光 飞机冒出浓烟
[30:45] Well, a midair explosion 空中爆炸的罪魁祸首
[30:47] would account for all the c4 that 也许就是扎尔曼从查克那
[30:48] Zalman bought from Chuck. 买来的全部C4炸药
[30:49] And Magnus’ remote triggering device. 还有马格纳斯的遥控引爆装置
[30:51] Well, whoever wanted Christian dead 也许正是想取克里斯琴性命的人
[30:53] probably killed Zalman to cover up the crime. 杀了扎尔曼以掩盖罪行
[30:54] Except all we have now is speculation. 但这一切全是我们凭空推测的
[30:57] Yo. I just got off with the F.A.A. 喂 我刚和美国联邦航空局通完电话
[30:59] They’re sending over footage of the takeoff. 他们把起飞的监控录像发过来了
[31:04] 达尔准备刷新纪录 亿万富翁将飞跃大西洋
[31:05] Okay, there’s Dahl getting on his jet 就是这 达尔登上了私人喷气机
[31:07] for the transatlantic flight attempt. 准备做横跨大西洋的飞行尝试
[31:11] Looks like he’s doing his preflight. 看来他正在为起飞作准备
[31:14] Look at that. 看这里
[31:15] It matches the outline on the wall in Zalman’s workshop. 车身图案跟扎尔曼作坊的墙身图案一致
[31:19] He was painting a decal. 原来他是在墙上漆标
[31:23] Zoom in on that guy. 放大那个司机
[31:27] It’s Zalman Drake. 是扎尔曼·德雷克
[31:30] He dressed like a caterer. 他打扮成餐饮服务商
[31:32] Probably so he can get past security. 也许他正是借此通过安检的
[31:36] He delivered something. 他是去送东西的
[31:36] Yeah, explosives and a triggering device. 对啊 炸药和引爆装置嘛
[31:39] This was a murder for hire. 这绝对是雇凶杀人
[31:41] Skip ahead. 快进
[31:44] And freeze it. 定格
[31:44] He planned for Christian Dahl’s plane 他计划让克里斯琴·达尔的飞机
[31:46] to break up over the atlantic. 在大西洋上空爆炸
[31:47] It’s the perfect crime– no evidence… 堪称完美的犯罪 找不到证据
[31:49] – No body… – No killer. -尸体 -和凶手
[31:57] You are crazy. I’ve never even tried anything like– 你太疯狂了 我从没试过像这样的…
[32:00] – Yeah. Okay. Yeah, me, too. Bye. – Who was that? -行 好的 我也是 再见 -谁来的
[32:03] Coast guard. I was just seeing if they, uh, 海岸警卫队 我打去看看他们有否
[32:05] – found the plane’s data recorder. – Hmm. Did they? -找到飞机的数据记录器 -结果呢
[32:07] Did they what? 什么结果
[32:08] Hey, guys, where are you on Christian Dahl? 喂 两位 克里斯琴·达尔查得怎样了
[32:11] This guy was unbelievable. 这个人太不可思议了
[32:13] He became a billionaire by always being exactly 他之所以成为亿万富翁是因为
[32:15] in the right place at exactly the right time to invest 他总能在最佳时机 恰到好处地投资
[32:18] in whatever stock, product or idea was just about to hit. 任何一支即将升值的股票 产品和构思
[32:21] Did he have any enemies, 那他有仇家
[32:22] anyone that was threatening him? 或威胁过他的人吗
[32:23] No, all the people I talked to loved him. 没有 我全问过了 人人都爱他
[32:25] He gave away more money than Oprah, 他的慈善捐款比奥普拉[美国名嘴]还多
[32:27] and he gave a lot of money to research into the occult. 他还投资了一大笔钱研究玄学
[32:29] He climbed Everest, 他登上过珠穆朗玛峰
[32:30] he flew across Europe in a hot air balloon, 乘坐过热气球飞越欧洲
[32:32] he even drove a dog sled in the iditarod. 他还参加过伊迪塔罗德狗拉雪橇赛
[32:34] Well, with that much going for him, 既然他那么出类拔萃
[32:36] he had to have had a couple of haters. 肯定有一堆仇家的啊
[32:37] Just one, and she had both motive and opportunity. 只有一个 她兼具动机和下手机会
[32:44] Naomi Weldon? 内奥米·韦尔登
[32:45] Naomi Weldon Dahl– 内奥米·韦尔登·达尔
[32:47] Christian’s wife and a former fashion model. 克里斯琴的妻子 以前是个时装模特
[32:51] Apparently, a month ago, 显然一个月前
[32:52] Christian caught her having an affair, 克里斯琴识穿她有婚外情
[32:54] and according to their prenup, if he divorced her, 根据他们的婚前协议 如果男方提出离婚
[32:57] she wound up with nothing. 女方将一无所得
[32:58] And if he dies, she inherits billions. 但若是他死了 她就能继承所有家产
[33:01] – Where was this photo taken? – Ah, you noticed. -这张照片是在哪里拍的 -你注意到了啊
[33:04] The Dahl foundation benefit six weeks ago. 六周前的达尔基金效益晚宴
[33:06] And the entertainment for the evening was… 而当晚的娱乐嘉宾是…
[33:08] Zalman Drake. 扎尔曼·德雷克
[33:10] You know, Jerome did say 记得吗 杰罗姆说过
[33:10] Zalman made someone disappear that night. 扎尔曼当晚曾表演过大变活人
[33:12] Naomi sees his performance 内奥米看完他的魔术
[33:13] and wonders if Zalman can make 心想扎尔曼或许能
[33:15] her husband disappear forever. 让他丈夫永远消失
[33:16] And with billions on the line… 反正即将坐拥亿万身家
[33:18] Half a million’s just chump change. 区区五十万不过是九牛一毛
[33:20] When they told me that Christian’s plane disappeared, 当他们告诉我克里斯琴的飞机失事后
[33:22] that’s exactly what I thought. 我就是这样认为的
[33:23] That your husband’s death was no accident? 认为你丈夫的死并非偶然吗
[33:25] Christian was a perfectionist, and he was superstitious. 克里斯琴是个完美主义者 人也疑神疑鬼
[33:29] He did three background checks before he married me. 他在娶我之前对我做了三次背景调查
[33:32] You and your husband had 你和你丈夫有一份
[33:33] an airtight prenuptial agreement. 无懈可击的婚前协议
[33:36] Standard when two high-profile people marry. 这是两个知名人士结婚的标准程序
[33:38] And if you left the marriage or had an affair, 如果你提出离婚或有婚外情
[33:41] you’d be leaving the marriage 离婚后你将得不到
[33:42] without spousal or child support. 配偶赡养费或子女抚养费
[33:45] Those were the terms. 那就是协议条款
[33:47] I have my own career. I can take care of myself. 我有个人事业 能自食其力
[33:49] But you were having an affair. 但你确实有外遇
[33:51] Whether or not I had an affair is none of your affair. 我有没有外遇不归你管
[33:55] If you’re implying that I murdered my husband 如果你是在暗示我谋杀了亲夫
[33:57] to be with someone else, you’re mistaken. 和别人相宿相栖 那你就错了
[34:00] I wouldn’t kill anyone. 我才不会杀人
[34:01] Not even to inherit a fortune? 哪怕能继承巨额遗产吗
[34:04] Well, then the joke would be on me. 那我就真是自取其辱了
[34:06] There is no fortune. 根本就没有巨额遗产
[34:07] All of Christian’s accounts have been frozen. 克里斯琴的所有户口都被冻结了
[34:10] You mean you’re in probate. 你是指遗产正在认证中
[34:11] – No, I mean frozen. – Why? -不是 是真的冻结了 -为什么呢
[34:14] You’ll have to ask the district attorney’s office. 这你得去问地方检察官办公室
[34:17] God knows, they wouldn’t tell me. 天知道原因是什么 他们不肯告诉我
[34:20] That was the D.A. 刚才那是地方检察官
[34:21] Apparently, at the time of his death, 显然 在遇难当天
[34:23] our billionaire investment guru 我们的亿万富翁兼投资大师
[34:24] was being investigated by the S.E.C. 正在接受证监会的调查
[34:27] They thought that he was making his money 证监会认为他依靠
[34:29] the old-fashioned way, by stealing it. 传统诈骗手段来赚钱
[34:31] All of his amazing stock returns were falsified. 他那些惊人的股票全是伪造的
[34:34] The whole thing was a ponzi scheme. 整件事根本就是一个庞氏骗局
[34:36] As it turns out, they were a couple of weeks away from 原来他们早在几周前就
[34:38] indicting Christian Dahl for massive fraud. 以巨额欺诈起诉克里斯琴·达尔
[34:41] He was gonna lose everything 他将变得一无所有
[34:43] and face 50 years in federal prison. 并将在联邦监狱服刑50年
[34:46] If I were him, I’d want to disappear, too. 如果我是他 我也会想人间蒸发
[34:47] And what better way to disappear… 而人间蒸发的最佳途径莫过于…
[34:49] – Than hire a magician? – Bingo. -雇一名魔术师 -全中
[34:52] Christian Dahl is on the plane doing his preflight check. 克里斯琴·达尔正在飞机上做航前检查
[34:55] Zalman leaves the plane… 扎尔曼离开飞机…
[34:58] Dahl taxis to the runway and takes off. 达尔沿跑道滑行并起飞
[35:00] Well, he had to have gotten off at some point, 他总得找个时机下机啊
[35:02] Otherwise, it would’ve been a suicide mission, 不然就演变成自杀行动了
[35:03] and you don’t need a magician for that. 自杀可用不着魔术师
[35:07] Unless… 除非…
[35:11] that isn’t Christian Dahl. 机师并不是克里斯琴·达尔
[35:13] – It looks just like him. – Dummy. -看着像是他啊 -假人
[35:16] Not you. The–on– in the cockpit. 不是说你 是说驾驶座上的那个
[35:19] They switched out real Dahl for dummy Dahl. 他们将真达尔调包成假达尔了
[35:21] Magnus didn’t build a triggering device for an explosion. 马格纳斯做的并不是引爆装置
[35:24] The arm he built was for doing the preflight check. 他做的假臂是用来做航前检查的
[35:26] The whole thing’s an automaton. 那飞机根本就是架自动驾驶飞机
[35:27] That’s the magic trick. 这就是魔术的关键所在
[35:28] He made it look to the world like Christian Dahl 他让全世界以为克里斯琴·达尔
[35:30] was still on the plane, 还在飞机上
[35:31] the same way Tobias Strange made it look 就跟图比斯·斯瑞奇让人以为
[35:32] like he was still in the cabinet when 他在万剑穿心那刻
[35:34] the swords went in. 人还在箱子里一样
[35:35] And then he used the catering box 然后他利用餐车
[35:36] to get the dummy on board and Christian Dahl off. 把假人运上飞机 把克里斯琴·达尔弄下机
[35:39] Then who’s piloting that plane? 那驾驶飞机的人是谁
[35:41] Christian Dahl, only not from the cockpit. 克里斯琴·达尔啊 只是并非在驾驶座上控制
[35:44] He had it rigged to fly via remote control. See? 他通过遥控器操纵飞机起飞 你看
[35:47] Zalman puts the box in the van. 扎尔曼在把餐车搬进小货车
[35:48] There’s probably a console inside there 里头可能有一部控制器
[35:50] linked to the plane’s avionics. 连着飞机的航空电子设备
[35:51] Dahl takes off remotely… 达尔遥控飞机起飞
[35:53] flies out over the Atlantic… 飞到大西洋上空
[35:54] And then he detonates the explosion, 然后他引爆炸弹
[35:55] and everyone thinks that he’s dead 所有人都以为他死了
[35:57] because everyone’s seen him on board. 因为大家都看到他上了飞机
[35:58] Only Dahl is very much alive, 其实达尔还活得好好的
[36:01] and there’s only one person in the world that knows it. 而且世界上只有一个人知道他还活着
[36:03] Zalman, and as long as he’s alive, he’s a threat to Dahl. 那就是扎尔曼 只要他还活着 他对达尔来说就是个威胁
[36:05] So Dahl has to tie up that one loose end. 所以达尔得把这个问题解决掉
[36:07] But he can’t risk anyone knowing that he’s still alive. 但是他不能冒险让其他人知道他还活着
[36:10] So Dahl has to kill Zalman himself. 所以达尔必须亲手杀了扎尔曼
[36:18] What? 怎么了
[36:21] Nothing. So what do we do now? 没什么 那我们现在怎么办
[36:24] Well, it’s four days since the accident. 从事故发生到现在已经四天了
[36:26] Christian Dahl is probably 克里斯琴·达尔没准已经
[36:28] in some non-extradition country 带着一大笔钱
[36:28] with a chunk of his fortune by now. 跑到一个没有引渡条款的国家去了
[36:30] Yeah, probably. 没准
[36:33] Unless… 除非
[36:34] Unless what? 除非什么
[36:36] Well, Dahl does everything publicly. 达尔做事喜欢大肆张扬
[36:38] The guy loves being famous. Everyone thinks he’s dead. 这家伙喜欢受到万众瞩目 大家都以为他死了
[36:40] A guy like that… No, it’s crazy. 对于这样一个人来说 不 这主意太疯狂了
[36:44] Castle, crazy is exactly what we need right now. 卡塞尔 我们现在正需要点疯狂
[36:54] – Castle, this is crazy. – Crazy but in character. -卡塞尔 这的确是很疯狂 -疯是疯了点 但是恰到好处
[36:57] Look at the kind of guy Christian Dahl was — 想想克里斯琴·达尔的做事风格
[36:59] how he loved the limelight, 他多喜欢成为万众瞩目的焦点
[37:00] his fascination with life after death. 还有他对死后生活的着迷
[37:02] You think a guy like that is gonna miss the opportunity 你觉得这样一个人会错过
[37:04] to attend his own funeral? 参加自己葬礼的机会吗
[37:06] – Would you? – Not a chance. -你会吗 -绝不可能
[37:09] Okay, so if he’s here, how do we find him? 好吧 要是他在场的话 我们怎么找到他
[37:12] Well, he’ll be in disguise, of course. 他肯定会做些伪装
[37:15] Look for an anomaly, 找一些举止异常的人
[37:17] someone who’s trying to fit in 某个想要融入这一切
[37:19] yet sticking to the outskirts, 却始终还是格格不入的人
[37:22] someone who isn’t engaging in conversation 某个不跟任何人交流
[37:24] but at the same time, 但与此同时
[37:25] eavesdropping on other people’s conversations. 却在一旁偷听别人讲话的人
[37:27] Someone who’s — 某个
[37:29] Got long hair, a beard, and $1,000 shoes? 留着长头发 小胡子 还穿着一千美金一双的鞋吗
[37:34] Yeah, that’ll work, too. 这办法也行
[37:37] Mr. Dahl. 达尔先生
[37:41] You shoulda stayed dead, bro. 既然死了就一直装死嘛 兄弟
[37:45] So I faked my own death. 我是假造了自己的死亡
[37:46] So what? That’s not a crime. 那又怎样 这又不是犯罪
[37:49] What are you gonna charge me with, 你们要起诉我什么罪名
[37:50] littering the Atlantic? 污染大西洋吗
[37:51] I’ll stand in line behind BP. 我哪及英国石油公司污染的厉害呀
[37:53] The charge is premeditated murder. 罪名是故意谋杀罪
[37:56] We figured out your little trick. 我们看透了你的小把戏
[37:57] Zalman performed for your charity event. 扎尔曼在你的慈善晚会上演出
[37:59] He made you disappear, giving you the inspiration 他让你在舞台上消失 于是你灵机一动
[38:01] to pull the ultimate escape. You knew he needed money, 想要借此来永久消失 你知道他缺钱
[38:04] so you made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. 于是你就提出给他一大笔钱
[38:06] But you never planned on paying him, did you, Mr. Dahl? 但是你根本没打算给他钱 对吧 达尔先生
[38:08] No, you planned on using his desperation 实际上 你计划利用
[38:11] over the loss of his family’s legacy 他害怕丢掉家族遗产的绝望
[38:13] to make people think that he committed suicide. 来使人以为他选择了自杀
[38:16] Staging a shooting, it’s too cumbersome. 假造枪击太复杂了
[38:18] Too many questions. Where’d the gun come from? 会引发太多的问题 像是枪是哪来的
[38:20] So you used what you had on hand to get rid of 所以你就用手头上的资源来除掉
[38:23] the only person on earth who knew you were still alive. 世界上唯一一个知道你还活着的人
[38:26] Once he was gone, you’d be free and clear. 一旦把他除掉 你就自由且永无后患了
[38:30] Is… 你们
[38:30] is that what you do when you can’t solve a crime, 你们查案无门的时候就这样吗
[38:33] concoct fantasies? 胡编乱造
[38:35] The rabbit hair that lined your gloves 我们在死者身上找到了
[38:37] was found on our victim. 你手套内侧的兔毛
[38:39] You called Zalman, met him at his shop, 你打电话给扎尔曼 约他在他的店里见面
[38:41] put your gloved hand over his mouth, 你戴着手套捂住他的嘴
[38:43] and then you smothered him. 然后使他窒息而死
[38:47] If you think I’m afraid of you or the SEC… 如果你以为我会怕你或是怕证券交易委员会的话
[38:51] I will beat your pants off 我一定会打得你们哭爹喊娘
[38:53] and enjoy every minute of it… 然后笑着看你们哭
[38:58] Assuming you can find me once I’m out on bail. 当然了 前提是我保释出狱后你们还能找的到我
[39:03] It’s not me that you should be scared of, Mr. Dahl, 你该害怕的不是我 达尔先生
[39:05] or the SEC. 也不是证券交易委员会
[39:07] You should be afraid of what you’ve become. 你该怕的是你自己现在这个样子
[39:10] Well, if you’re done with your lecture 要是你说教完了
[39:11] or your petty threats, I’d like to see my… 或是没东西好恐吓我了的话 我想见一下我的
[39:18] my lawyer. 我的律师
[39:20] Something wrong, Dahl? 有什么不妥吗 达尔
[39:22] No. 没什么
[39:26] Christian? 克里斯琴
[39:28] H — 你
[39:29] How are you doing that? 你是怎么做到的
[39:32] Doing what? 做到什么
[39:40] – Is he having flashbacks? – I don’t know. -他见鬼了吗 -我不知道
[39:43] Do you see him? 你看到他了吗
[39:44] Who? 谁
[39:45] He was right here. 他刚才就在这
[39:47] Oh, god. 天啊
[39:49] You can’t…you can’t be here. 你不可能 你不可能在这的呀
[39:53] You’re dead! 你死了
[39:56] You’re dead. I… 你已经死了 我
[40:01] I killed you. 我杀了你
[40:10] Alakazam, jackass. 阿拉卡赞姆[咒语] 混蛋
[40:19] How did you know that would work? 你怎么知道这招可行
[40:21] I didn’t. I just knew he’d lawyer up. 我不知道 我只知道他肯定会叫律师
[40:22] So I figured, why not take a shot? 所以我想 何不试试呢
[40:25] Your grandfather would be proud. 你祖父肯定会为你骄傲的
[40:27] Thank you so much, gentlemen. 非常感谢 先生们
[40:28] Always a pleasure to lend a hand to the NYPD. 能帮到纽约警局是我的荣幸
[40:31] I might add this one to my repertoire 我也许可以把这个加到我的节目单里
[40:33] in tribute to your brother. 来纪念你的哥哥
[40:36] Thank you, detective, Mr. Castle. 谢谢你探长 还有卡塞尔先生
[40:38] So what’s gonna happen to Drake’s magic shop? 那德雷克的魔术店怎么办
[40:41] Hmm. Tobias and I were discussing that. 我跟图比斯刚刚正在讨论这个问题呢
[40:43] Zalman put his life on the line for it, 扎尔曼拼了命地保护它
[40:45] so we’d like to find a way to keep it alive. 所以我们希望想个办法保住它
[40:47] Maybe we can pull a solution out of our collective hats. 也许我们集思广益 能找到解决办法呢
[40:51] Good night. 晚安
[40:51] Bye. 再见
[40:53] Hey, could you, uh… 你能不能
[40:54] Oh, yeah. 没问题
[40:57] So…where’s Esposito? 埃斯波西托去哪了
[40:59] – Huh. Take a wild guess. – Lanie? -大胆猜吧 -找蕾妮去了
[41:02] Can you believe they still think that none of us know? 你能相信他俩居然还以为我们都不知道吗
[41:03] Oh, let’s let ’em keep thinking that a while longer. 让他们继续这样以为一段时间吧
[41:06] The bubble bursts soon enough. 美好的事物转瞬即逝
[41:08] Not if you’re in it with the right person. 要是找对了人就不会
[41:10] – Thanks. – Thank you. See you. -谢谢 -谢谢 再见
[41:17] – Excuse me. I need to take this. – Yeah. -失陪一下 我要接个电话 -接吧
[41:36] No. No. 不 不
[41:38] What I’m saying is… 我要说的是
[41:41] It’s over. 咱俩结束了
[41:59] – Heading out? – Yeah. It’s late. -要走了吗 -是呀 挺晚的了
[42:02] Motorcycle boy? 约了摩托仔吗
[42:04] I really wish you would stop calling him that. 我希望你不要再这样叫他了
[42:07] – Dr. Motorcycle Boy. – He’s on shift tonight. -摩托仔医生 -他今晚值班
[42:10] I was gonna see if I could catch the comfort food truck. 我想看看我能不能来得及吃上一顿怀旧美食
[42:16] You want to come? 你要一起去吗
[42:18] Macaroni and cheese, warm biscuits, hot chocolate? 芝士通心粉 刚出炉的饼干加上热朱古力
[42:21] How could I say no? 我怎么可能会拒绝
[42:24] Hey, I wanted to say thanks for, um, 我想谢谢你
[42:27] not mentioning that article or asking what was going on. 没有提过那篇报道 也没问过我到底发生了什么事
[42:37] Not a problem. 小事一桩
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme