时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Game over, and you lose, Tom. | 游戏结束了 汤姆 你输了 |
[00:04] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[00:05] | Put down the gun, or I swear, I’ll blow his head off. | 放下枪 否则我打爆他的脑袋 |
[00:07] | You know I can’t do that, tom. | 你知道这不可能 汤姆 |
[00:08] | You think I’m kidding around here, detective heat? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 希特警官 |
[00:10] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不这么想 |
[00:12] | I think you feel trapped, and you’re serious as hell. | 我知道你困兽之斗 再认真不过了 |
[00:15] | But right now I need you | 但是现在 |
[00:16] | to think about the people who love you. | 你要想想那些爱你的人 |
[00:18] | And they need you to put down that gun. | 他们需要你把枪放下 |
[00:22] | I can’t take it anymore. | 再也看不下去了 |
[00:24] | The character of Nikki Heat is a smart, | 妮基·希特这个角色是个聪明 |
[00:26] | complicated detective with–with enormous depth, | 让人难以捉摸的警官 极具深度 |
[00:31] | and then… the studio goes and casts | 制片厂却找了《刀锋2》里 |
[00:34] | the braless coed in blood-soaked t-shirt from “Knife II”? | 不穿内衣就穿个浴血T恤的女学生吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, “Knife II” Made a lot of money, honey, | 亲爱的 《刀锋2》的票房很好呢 |
[00:38] | Thanks in no small part to Natalie Rhodes. | 多亏了纳塔莉·罗兹的大力加盟 |
[00:41] | And your books are not exactly Shakespeare. | 再说了 你的书又不是莎士比亚名著 |
[00:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:44] | I was just hoping to elevate their stature | 我只是希望能提升他们的表演境界 |
[00:47] | by not casting the chainsaw wielding hooker | 而不是像《万圣惊魂》那样 |
[00:48] | from “Hallowscream.” | 用电锯肢解人体来作为吸引人的噱头 |
[00:49] | Hey, I like that movie. | 我很喜欢那部电影 |
[00:51] | If I’d seen it, which I haven’t. | 要是我看过的话 不过我没看过 |
[00:53] | Look, this is an audition tape. Give the girl a chance. | 听着 这只是试演 给她一个机会 |
[00:57] | According to “Us weekly,” | 据《美国周刊》[美国畅销娱乐杂志]报道 |
[00:58] | for her movie “Hell’s crawl space,” | 在演电影《地狱夹层》时 |
[00:59] | she actually lived in her house’s crawl space for a week | 为了体验角色的真实感受 |
[01:00] | to prepare for the role. | 她在自己家的管道夹层里住了一个星期 |
[01:02] | Well, you gotta admit, | 你不得不承认 |
[01:03] | that’s, uh, dedication to the craft. | 这是对艺术的一种奉献精神 |
[01:05] | How about that dialogue? I mean, how hacky is that? | 那是什么台词 我是说 太三俗了 |
[01:10] | “Right now you need to think | 现在你要想想 |
[01:11] | about the people who love you.” | 那些爱你的人 |
[01:12] | Like that’s gonna stop a murderer? | 好像这样就能阻止他一样 |
[01:14] | That screenwriter needs to spend a week in a crawl space. | 这个编剧真该在夹缝里住一个星期 |
[01:17] | Okay, darling, enough with the complaining. | 好了 亲爱的 别抱怨个不停了 |
[01:21] | It’s Beckett. | 是贝克特 |
[01:23] | She is gonna hate the idea of Natalie Rhodes. | 她会很讨厌让纳塔莉·罗兹演这个角色的 |
[01:26] | Pick it up, dad. A murder will make you feel better. | 接吧 老爸 谋杀案会让你感觉好点 |
[01:32] | Morning, boys. | 早 伙计们 |
[01:34] | Excuse me. Hey, Castle. How’s it going? | 不好意思 卡塞尔 还好吧 |
[01:37] | Good. What’s up? | 很好 怎么了 |
[01:41] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[01:44] | I don’t know what to say. | 真不知道该说什么了 |
[01:45] | I mean, I’m flattered, but– | 我是说 我受宠若惊 但是 |
[01:46] | Oh, come on. | 别开玩笑了 |
[01:47] | It’s nice, right? Right? | 这不错吧 是不是 是不是 |
[01:49] | Jenny is a lucky girl. | 珍妮真幸运 |
[01:50] | So how are you gonna pop the question– | 你准备怎么求婚 |
[01:51] | Hot air balloon, skywriter, jumbotron? | 热气球 空中文字 还是大屏幕 |
[01:54] | Uh, I thought I’d just ask. | 恩 我想我就简单的求婚 |
[01:55] | No, no. You can’t “Just ask.” | 不 不 你不能就”简单的求婚” |
[01:59] | You gotta make a statement. It’s gotta be big. | 你要准备好求婚誓词 要很隆重 |
[02:01] | – A helicopter ride– – Actually, most girls | -来个直升机游览 -其实大多数女孩 |
[02:03] | prefer something a little more intimate. | 更喜欢温馨一点的东西 |
[02:05] | What, so he’s just supposed to be boring and ask, | 什么 难道就让他很乏味地 直接问 |
[02:08] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[02:13] | And helicopter rides are intimate. | 而且直升机游览很温馨 |
[02:15] | Yeah, sure, if you want to share the most romantic moment | 当然 如果你想把生命中最浪漫的一刻 |
[02:18] | of your life with Reggie the chopper pilot. | 和飞行员酱油哥分享的话 |
[02:22] | [Helicopter rides] | [直升机游览] |
[02:32] | Our victim is Stacey Collins. She’s 45. | 死者是史黛丝·科林斯 45岁 |
[02:35] | According to her business card, | 她的商业名片显示 |
[02:36] | she’s a high-end matchmaker. | 她是一名高级婚姻中介 |
[02:38] | Like “Millionaire matchmaker.” | 像”真人秀:为百万富翁做媒” |
[02:40] | – Without the reality show. – Or pulse. | -没有真人秀 -也没有脉搏 |
[02:41] | That, too. – Defensive wounds | 没错 -自卫伤口显示 |
[02:43] | indicate that she was attacked. | 她遭到了攻击 |
[02:44] | We found her purse with wallet, | 我们在她包里找到了 |
[02:46] | credit card and cash inside. | 钱夹 信用卡和现金 |
[02:47] | But the thing that was missing were her keys. | 但是她的钥匙却不见了 |
[02:49] | Uniforms are on their way to her apartment and office | 警方正在前往她的公寓和办公室 |
[02:51] | to see if our killer decided to use them. | 看是否会找到凶手 |
[02:53] | Yo. So apparently our victim was at a surprise party | 很明显 昨天晚上 |
[02:56] | thrown in her honor last night | 所有死者曾经撮合的幸福情侣 |
[02:58] | by all the happy couples that she’d matched up. | 为她举办了一场派对 |
[02:59] | Where was the party? | 派对地点是哪里 |
[03:00] | Oscar’s grill, 85th and third. | 奥斯卡餐厅 第85大街3号 |
[03:02] | That’s only seven blocks from here. | 离这只有七个街区 |
[03:03] | Collins left the party just before 10:00. | 科林斯十点前离开派对 |
[03:05] | M.E. Estimates the time of death between 10:00 and 11:00. | 法医估计死亡时间是十点到十一点之间 |
[03:07] | Killer could’ve been at the party and followed her. | 凶手很可能参加了派对 跟踪了她 |
[03:10] | Gosh. You don’t think a married person | 天啊 你们不会认为已经结婚的人 |
[03:11] | Killed the woman who gave them such happiness, do you? | 会亲手杀掉这个给他们带去幸福的人吧 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I’ll start on bringing them in. | 好 我去提审他们 |
[03:24] | Surprise visit from the mayor? | 市长突然来访 |
[03:26] | Better. | 比这更好 |
[03:39] | Holy smoke. | 天哪 |
[03:40] | That’s Natalie Rhodes. | 那是纳塔莉·罗兹 |
[03:43] | It sure is. | 当然是 |
[03:45] | Apparently she is playing Nikki Heat. | 就是她扮演妮基·希特 |
[03:47] | What? That’s awesome. | 什么 太棒了 |
[03:49] | Yeah, it’s awesome. What is she doing here? | 是很棒 她来这做什么 |
[03:51] | She called and asked | 她打电话询问 |
[03:52] | if she could shadow me for a little while. | 能不能跟我我一段时间 |
[03:53] | She wanted to get an authentic feel for what it’s like | 她想跟随妮基的原型人物 |
[03:55] | to be Nikki by following the person who inspired Nikki. | 亲身感受一下妮基是什么样的人 |
[03:58] | And you said yes? | 你同意了 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:01] | Detective beckett. My god. | 贝克特 警官 天啊 |
[04:03] | You are exactly what I imagined Nikki Heat would look like. | 你和我想象中的妮基·希特 一模一样 |
[04:06] | Natalie, this is Richard Castle. | 纳塔莉 这是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[04:09] | And this is detective Javier Esposito. | 这是哈维尔·埃斯波西托警官 |
[04:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:12] | Just so you know, detective, | 警官 只是让你知道 |
[04:14] | I’m very method. | 我很注重实际体验 |
[04:15] | So it’s all about getting inside of you, | 从旁观察记录 |
[04:17] | which starts with observing and noting. | 这都是为了深入了解你 |
[04:19] | Okay. Well, observe and note away. I’m already used to it. | 从旁观察记录 我已经习惯了 |
[04:24] | I’m sorry. I don’t think you heard. | 不好意思 你可能没听清楚 |
[04:25] | I’m Richard Castle. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[04:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:28] | I-I wrote “Heat Wave.” | 我写了《希特热浪》 |
[04:31] | Oh. I thought your name sounded familiar. | 是哦 难怪你名字听着有点耳熟呢 |
[04:35] | Hey, I just got off the phone with the guys at the, uh… | 刚和那边的同事通过电话 |
[04:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:42] | Natalie, this is detective Kevin Ryan. | 纳塔莉 这位是凯文·莱恩警官 |
[04:45] | Uh… Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:48] | Ryan, the call? | 莱恩 说什么 |
[04:50] | Yeah. Looks like our killer took | 哦对 看来凶手拿走死者的 |
[04:52] | our victim’s keys for a reason. | 钥匙是别有用意的 |
[04:53] | Uniforms just got to her office. | 警方刚赶到她办公室 |
[04:55] | Place has been tossed. | 已经被翻得底朝天 |
[04:56] | You guys go to the office, see what the killer was after. | 你们赶去办公室 查清楚凶手要找什么 |
[04:58] | We’ll go interview party guests | 我们去审问派对宾客 |
[04:59] | and see if we can shed some light | 看能不能弄到一点 |
[05:01] | – on what this was all about. – Right. | -有关的蛛丝马迹 -是 |
[05:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:08] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[05:10] | I’m your creator. | 我是你的缔造者 |
[05:13] | So who would want to kill a matchmaker? | 什么人会杀一名婚姻中介呢 |
[05:15] | Well, that’s what we have to find out. | 这就是我们要查清楚的 |
[05:17] | And the first 48 hours are the most critical. | 最开始的48小时是最重要的 |
[05:20] | After that, evidence gets corrupted, | 过了这时间 证据会遭到破坏 |
[05:23] | Witnesses get less reliable, | 证人也不再可靠 |
[05:25] | And… Oh. | 而且 |
[05:28] | I’m so sorry everyone is staring. | 不好意思 大家都在看着你 |
[05:29] | I already talked to them, but it’s just– | 我提前通知过他们 但是 |
[05:31] | It’s not every day we get someone famous in here. | 不是每天都会有名人来我们这 |
[05:34] | Listen up, everybody. | 大家听着 |
[05:36] | This is Natalie Rhodes. | 这是纳塔莉·罗兹 |
[05:37] | She will be shadowing me for a little while, | 她会跟我办案一段时间 |
[05:39] | So if you want to gawk, just get it over with | 如果你们想看 赶紧看 |
[05:41] | so we can all get back to work. | 看完快回去干活 |
[05:43] | And if anyone wants a picture and autograph, | 谁想要签名照 |
[05:45] | just come on over. | 尽管过来 |
[05:53] | I can’t believe you said it was okay for her to tail us | 真不敢相信 没征求我的意见 |
[05:55] | without asking me first. | 你就同意让她跟着我们办案 |
[05:57] | Not “Us,” Castle. Me. | 不是跟着”我们” 是跟着”我” |
[06:00] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:02] | You like her, don’t you? | 你喜欢她 是不是 |
[06:03] | Mm. Yeah. So? | 是 又怎样 |
[06:05] | So was it her work in “Mutilation high” | 是她在《屠戮高地》里的表演 |
[06:07] | that changed your life, or perhaps “Demon patrol”? | 改变了你的生活 还是《恶魔巡猎》 |
[06:10] | Well, the way that she beheaded those | 她用武士剑大战僵尸的那一段 |
[06:12] | zombies with the samurai sword was pretty cool. | 还是相当有型的 |
[06:13] | Yes, it was cool, | 没错 确实有型 |
[06:13] | but that does not make her Nikki Heat. | 可是这不能证明她就能演好妮基·希特 |
[06:16] | Nikki Heat… | 妮基·希特 |
[06:18] | is classy, she’s complicated, she’s a… | 很有气派 很复杂 她不是那种 |
[06:21] | a thinking-man’s cop. | 胸大无脑的花瓶警察 |
[06:24] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴认识你 |
[06:27] | Yeah. Well, you can’t judge a book by its cover. | 你不能以貌取人 |
[06:28] | Yes. Actually, yes, I can, when it’s my book. | 当然可以 如果这个人物是我塑造的 |
[06:32] | And she’s a civilian. | 她是个普通市民 |
[06:34] | I mean, aren’t you afraid | 我是说 |
[06:35] | she’s gonna get in the way and mess up the case? | 你不担心她会阻碍办案吗 |
[06:36] | You’re kidding, right? | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[06:41] | Right this way, please. | 这边请 |
[06:43] | Hey, Natalie. Want to join in on your first interview? | 纳塔莉 要不要一起进行你第一次审案 |
[06:46] | Yep. Be right there. Okay, ready? | 当然 马上就来 准备好了吗 |
[06:48] | Hey, that looks great! | 这样很好 |
[06:52] | Our killer was definitely after something. | 凶手一定在找什么东西 |
[06:55] | “Pleased to meet you, Ms. Rhodes.” | 很高兴见到你 罗兹小姐 |
[06:56] | How hard is that to say? | 这句话是有多难说出口 |
[06:58] | Now she thinks I’m an idiot. | 现在她肯定觉得我是个白痴 |
[07:00] | Yeah, probably. | 对 十分可能 |
[07:01] | – Great. And she’s on my list. – What? | -她已经在我的名单上了 -什么名单 |
[07:04] | My freebie five. | 结束单身前的最后5个女人 |
[07:05] | You know, the celebrities | 你懂的 就是那种如果碰上 |
[07:06] | you’re allowed to make an exception | 可以偶尔破个例 |
[07:07] | with if you ever got the chance? | 和她出出小轨的明星名单 |
[07:08] | Jenny even knows. | 珍妮甚至连那个都知道 |
[07:09] | I wouldn’t worry about it, bro. | 是我就不会多想 兄弟 |
[07:11] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天哪 发生什么事了 |
[07:14] | And you are? | 你是 |
[07:15] | Julie Taylor, I work here, for Stacey Collins. | 朱莉·泰勒 我是史黛丝·科林斯的员工 |
[07:19] | I’m afraid we have some bad news for you, Ms. Taylor. | 很遗憾 泰勒小姐 有个坏消息 |
[07:24] | Well, I hope we were helpful. | 希望我们帮得上忙 |
[07:27] | wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:28] | Are all the folks you interview always that unhelpful? | 这些人总是什么忙都帮不上吗 |
[07:30] | It’s a numbers game. | 这是个数字游戏 |
[07:31] | You talk to enough people, | 问了足够多的人 |
[07:33] | something usually shakes out. | 一些事情自然就会清楚 |
[07:34] | That is going in the movie. | 这句话一定要用到电影里去 |
[07:37] | Yeah, being a cop, it’s… | 是的 做一名警察 就像是 |
[07:40] | kind of like being a prospector. | 做一名勘探者 |
[07:42] | You gotta sift through a lot of rock | 需要筛选很多的石头 |
[07:43] | before you finally hit gold. | 才能最终发现金矿 |
[07:44] | No. Her line was better. | 不 她那句台词更好 |
[07:46] | “Usually shakes out.” | 自然就会清楚 |
[07:52] | Besides client files, was there anything of value here? | 除了客户资料 还有没有其他贵重东西 |
[07:54] | Did she keep cash on hand? | 她手头携带现金吗 |
[07:56] | No. I mean, especially not lately. | 不 我是说 尤其是最近不会 |
[07:58] | Business is way down. | 生意很不好 |
[08:00] | Did you guys take a hit from the economy? | 你们受经济危机影响了吗 |
[08:02] | Mostly it was Stacey. She kept turning down clients. | 主要是因为史黛丝 她总是拒绝客户 |
[08:05] | – Why would she do that? – All I know is, | -她为什么那样做 -我只知道 |
[08:07] | two months ago, she started rejecting applications, | 两个月前 她开始拒绝申请 |
[08:10] | and here we are, barely making it. | 结果我们只能勉强维持生计 |
[08:13] | We think the killer may have followed her from the event. | 我们认为凶手在派对之后跟踪了她 |
[08:14] | Did she have issues with any of the guests? | 她和派对的客人发生过口角吗 |
[08:17] | Oh, no. Those were her success stories– | 不不 那些人都是她成功的配对 |
[08:20] | 60 happy couples. | 60对开心的情侣啊 |
[08:21] | They put the party together in her honor. | 他们专门为她办了这个派对 |
[08:23] | They wanted her to see how many lives she’d touched. | 他们希望她看到她帮助了多少人 |
[08:27] | You know what’s so sad? | 你知道什么最令人痛心吗 |
[08:29] | I don’t think that Stacey ever found a soul mate for herself. | 我认为史黛丝没能给自己找到灵魂伴侣 |
[08:32] | It’s crazy. Without her, we wouldn’t even be together. | 太疯狂了 没有她 我们根本不可能走到一起 |
[08:35] | How can she be dead? | 她怎么会死掉呢 |
[08:36] | Was there anyone acting strangely at the party? | 派对上有人行为异常吗 |
[08:38] | Not that we noticed. | 我们没注意到 |
[08:42] | What about after the party? Did you see stacey leave? | 派对之后呢 你们看到史黛丝离开了吗 |
[08:45] | Actually, yeah, someone picked her up. | 事实上 是的 有人来接她 |
[08:47] | Any idea who? I didn’t see. | 知道是谁吗 |
[08:49] | The cars windows were tinted. | 没看到 车窗玻璃是有色的 |
[08:51] | – What kind of ve– -What kind of vehicle was it? | -什么 -什么车型 |
[08:54] | A sports car. | 一辆跑车 |
[08:55] | It was a boxster, a silver boxster. | 是辆保时捷博克斯特 银色的 |
[08:58] | Did she have any enemies, | 她有什么对头吗 |
[08:59] | anybody who might have wanted to do her harm? | 那种有可能想要伤害她的那种 |
[09:02] | – Oh, man. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[09:04] | Brad Williams– | 布拉德·威廉斯 |
[09:06] | Stacey’s boyfriend, until yesterday. | 史黛丝的男友 昨天刚刚分手 |
[09:08] | What happened yesterday? | 昨天发生了什么 |
[09:09] | When I came in in the morning, they were fighting. | 我早上来的时候 他们在争吵 |
[09:11] | – About what? – I don’t know, | -因为什么 -不知道 |
[09:13] | but they were both pretty upset. | 但是他们看起来都很心烦意乱 |
[09:15] | Brad was screaming, and Stacey just told him to leave. | 布拉德在大喊 史黛丝让他赶紧离开 |
[09:19] | I think I heard him say | 我依稀记得听到他说 |
[09:21] | he wanted her to give him something back. | 他希望她把什么东西还给他 |
[09:23] | – Do you have any idea what? – No. | -知道是什么东西吗 -不知道 |
[09:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[09:30] | Did Brad know about the party? | 布拉德知道派对的事吗 |
[09:31] | Esposito. | 我是埃斯波西托 |
[09:32] | Oh, he was gonna be there, | 他本来也是要去的 |
[09:34] | but then when they split up, I had to uninvite him. | 但是之后他们分手了 我不得不撤回邀请 |
[09:37] | Ms. Taylor, does anyone in Stacey’s life | 泰勒女士 史黛丝认识的人中 |
[09:40] | drive a silver boxster? | 有人开一辆银色博克斯特吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah. Brad does. | 有啊 布拉德就开那种车 |
[09:53] | I was in love with Stacey. What makes you think | 我深深的爱着史黛丝 你怎么 |
[09:55] | I could possibly kill her? | 会认为我会杀她 |
[09:57] | If you were so in love with her, | 如果你那么爱她 |
[09:58] | why did you have a | 为什么昨天 |
[09:59] | screaming match in her office yesterday? | 在她办公室和她大吵一架 |
[10:01] | – We argue. I’m a passionate person. – Obviously. | -争论嘛 我是个充满激情的人 -看出来了 |
[10:06] | And then after she dumped you, | 在她把你甩了之后 |
[10:08] | you couldn’t handle the rejection, | 你接受不了被拒绝的事实 |
[10:10] | – and so you killed her. – That’s not true. | -于是你就杀了她 -胡说 |
[10:12] | When you and Stacey fought, | 你和史黛丝争吵的时候 |
[10:14] | you said you wanted something back. | 提到要她归还你的东西 |
[10:15] | – What was it? – My dignity. | -是什么 -我的尊严 |
[10:17] | You trashed her office looking for your dignity? | 你损坏她的办公室就是为了找回尊严吗 |
[10:21] | I didn’t kill her and I didn’t trash her office. | 我没杀她 也没损坏她的办公室 |
[10:24] | Stacey stepped out on me. That’s why we broke up. | 史黛丝出轨了 那才是我们分手的原因 |
[10:28] | And that gives you even greater reason to have killed her. | 那样的话 你就更有理由去杀死她了 |
[10:30] | She’s amazing. | 她太出色了 |
[10:31] | Look at her eye contact. | 看看她的眼神接触 |
[10:33] | The way she won’t let go… | 她那种不肯放弃的眼神… |
[10:36] | I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[10:37] | So what did you think of “Heat Wave”? | 你认为《希特热浪》如何 |
[10:41] | Are you kidding? I love it. | 你开玩笑吗 我超爱它 |
[10:43] | Spike Rosenberg is one of my favorite screenwriters. | 史派克·罗森博格是我最喜欢的编剧 |
[10:45] | You know, he did the uncredited final pass | 知道吗 他是给《地狱夹层》的剧本 |
[10:47] | on “Hell’s Crawl Space.” | 做最后修订的幕后英雄呢 |
[10:49] | Not the–not the script, the book– | 不是说…剧本 是说原著 |
[10:50] | The–the–the real “Heat Wave.” | 真正的原著《希特热浪》 |
[10:53] | I haven’t read it. | 没读过 |
[10:55] | You–you took the part of Nikki Heat | 你接演了妮基·希特这个角色 |
[10:57] | without even reading the book? | 竟然连原著都没看过 |
[11:00] | Well, Spike made a lot of changes in the screenplay. | 史派克在剧本中作出了很多改变 |
[11:02] | I didn’t want to confuse the character in my head. | 我不想让头脑中的角色与原著角色混淆 |
[11:06] | “Changes.” | “很多改变” |
[11:10] | What–what changes? | 什么改变 |
[11:11] | And then two months ago, she started to pull away. | 两个月后 她开始疏远我 |
[11:14] | Next came some phone calls at odd hours from some guy. | 接着就是有男人在一些奇怪的时候给她打电话 |
[11:16] | She wouldn’t say who. I mean, the signs were all there, | 她不肯说是谁 出轨的迹象明摆着 |
[11:19] | I just didn’t want to see them. | 我只是不愿正视它们而已 |
[11:21] | Well, just because she was getting phone calls | 不过是接到电话而已 |
[11:22] | doesn’t mean that she was having an affair. | 并不意味着她出轨了啊 |
[11:24] | I followed her last week, saw her meet the guy– | 上周我跟踪了她 看到她去见了一个男人 |
[11:28] | A real lowlife. | 名副其实的奸夫 |
[11:29] | When I confronted her, she denied everything. | 当我和她对峙的时候 她拒绝承认所有事情 |
[11:33] | I called her a liar. | 我说她是骗子 |
[11:36] | And now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[11:38] | And then prior to her death, | 在她死之前 |
[11:39] | she was seen getting into your car. | 有人看到她上了你的车 |
[11:41] | After the party, I offered her a ride, | 派对过后 我提出要送她 |
[11:42] | – thinking we could talk. – Where did you go? | -心想可以借机跟她谈谈 -你们去哪了 |
[11:44] | Nowhere. She was barely in the car when he called again. | 哪都没去 她刚上车那个人又打来电话 |
[11:47] | I started to get upset. She just got out. | 我变得心烦意乱 她就下车了 |
[11:50] | Then where’d you go after you dropped her off? | 她下车后 你去哪了 |
[11:52] | I didn’t go anywhere. | 我哪都没去 |
[11:53] | I noticed I was in front of the nautilus diner. | 我发现面前是一个鹦鹉螺餐厅 |
[11:55] | I went in and was there until after midnight. | 我就进去了 一直待到午夜 |
[11:59] | The hostess at nautilus confirms Brad’s story. | 餐厅女招待确认了布拉德的说辞 |
[12:01] | Has him there from a few minutes | 确认他从10点过后 |
[12:02] | after 10:00 till about midnight, | 到午夜一直待在餐馆 |
[12:03] | Drowning his sorrows in five orders of baklava. | 悲痛欲绝 大吃五份果仁蜜饼 |
[12:05] | Ooh. I love their baklava. | 我超爱那的果仁蜜饼 |
[12:07] | The honey actually oozes out of the sides… | 蜂蜜真的是从里面流出来… |
[12:11] | But the salient point here | 但是重要的线索是 |
[12:13] | is that Brad Williams just alibied out. | 布拉德·威廉斯的不在场证明成立了 |
[12:16] | Check into Stacey’s phone records. | 查查史黛丝的通话记录 |
[12:17] | – Let’s see if we can find that new boyfriend. – Right. | -看看能不能找到那个新男友 -好的 |
[12:22] | Oh, CSU found a key hidden under a ceiling tile. | 鉴证组在天花板发现了一把藏起来的钥匙 |
[12:26] | They say there’s no lockbox in Stacey’s office | 他们说史黛丝的办公室没有有锁的箱子 |
[12:27] | and her assistant doesn’t recognize it, | 她的助理也认不出是什么钥匙 |
[12:29] | So CSU is running it down. | 鉴证组正在调查 |
[12:30] | Well, maybe that’s what the killer was looking for. | 也许钥匙就是凶手要找的东西 |
[12:32] | Maybe it’s the key | 也许 这就是那把 |
[12:34] | to unlocking the mystery of Stacey’s murder. | 助我们打开罪案真相大门的金钥匙 |
[12:40] | So what are you thinking about right now, detective? | 你现在有什么想法 探长 |
[12:41] | What’s our next move? | 下一步打算怎么做 |
[12:42] | I’m thinking… I need a cup of coffee. | 我想…我需要一杯咖啡 |
[12:46] | Me, too. God, we are so in sync. | 我也是 天啊 我们真是想到一块去了 |
[12:54] | Hey, castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[12:55] | So I-I… I booked that chopper ride. | 我…订了直升机之旅 |
[12:57] | We’re even gonna fly over K.J. Mcdoogal’s. | 我们甚至会经过KJ迈杜哥酒吧 |
[12:59] | It’s the bar where Jenny and I met. | 我和珍妮是在那个酒吧认识的 |
[13:01] | And then tomorrow, I’m going out to flushing | 明天 我会跑去 |
[13:02] | to ask her parents for her hand. | 找她父母 征求他们的同意 |
[13:04] | I told Jenny I’m playing darts with Esposito. | 我告诉珍妮 我和埃斯波西托去玩飞镖 |
[13:05] | All right. Well, you’re all set. | 漂亮 你万事俱备了 |
[13:07] | Um, I-I still need to pick a romantic restaurant | 我还是需要找到一个浪漫的餐馆 |
[13:10] | that’s near the west side heliport. Any ideas? | 要靠近西部直升机机场 有提议吗 |
[13:16] | Does she like Italian? | 她喜欢意大利菜吗 |
[13:17] | You are amazing. | 你真是太棒了 |
[13:19] | In fact, I’ve already picked up | 事实上 我已经发现了 |
[13:20] | on a couple of your little secrets. | 你的几个小秘密 |
[13:22] | Oh, really. Like what? | 是吗 是什么 |
[13:23] | That thing you do, pushing your hair back behind your ear, | 这个动作 把头发放到耳朵后面 |
[13:26] | it’s a device to distract whomever you’re talking to. | 是一种分散谈话对象注意力的花招 |
[13:28] | Gives you an extra few seconds to think about what to say. | 这能帮你找到一点时间 想想接下来说什么 |
[13:30] | Huh. Really? I did not know that. | 是吗 我可没意识到 |
[13:33] | Yeah, and there’s those crazy 4-inch spiked heels. | 是啊 还有那超高的4英寸[10厘米]高跟鞋 |
[13:36] | God, they must be hell to run in. | 天啊 穿着它们跑一定很痛吧 |
[13:38] | You know, you wouldn’t admit it, | 你不会承认 |
[13:39] | but it’s tough being an attractive woman | 但是在这个充满睾丸激素的职业中 |
[13:41] | in such a testosterone-fueled profession. | 作为一个有吸引力的女人是很艰难的 |
[13:44] | The heels give you stature. When guys have to | 高跟给了你高高在上的姿态 当男人 |
[13:46] | literally look up to you, | 不得不抬头看着你的时候 |
[13:48] | it gives you a psychological edge. | 让你得到了心理的满足 |
[13:49] | Well, you’re right about the heels and the stature. | 关于高跟和姿态你说的没错 |
[13:51] | But it’s not because I need it. I just like it. | 但是那并不是因为我需要它 是因为我喜欢它 |
[13:54] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[13:56] | We got something. | 查到线索了 |
[14:02] | Brad was right. | 布拉德说得没错 |
[14:03] | Stacey did get a call just before she was killed, | 史黛丝在被谋杀之前接到了一个电话 |
[14:05] | From one Duke Jones. | 杜克·琼斯打来的 |
[14:07] | Guy’s got a sheet that reads like a primer | 这家伙的犯罪记录就像是 |
[14:09] | on small-time crookery. | 小打小闹的诈骗的入门教材 |
[14:11] | We got B&Es, racketeering, and assault. | 有入室抢劫 敲诈勒索 伤人等等 |
[14:13] | What’s a high-class matchmaker doing with a guy like that? | 高端红娘怎么会和这样的人混在一起 |
[14:16] | Whatever it is, I’m guessing that it’s complicated. | 不管是什么事 我想都很复杂 |
[14:18] | According to Stacey’s bank records, | 根据史黛丝的银行账户记录 |
[14:20] | she was making weekly payments of $5,000 to the guy | 她在过去两个月 每周付给 |
[14:22] | for the last two months. | 这个家伙5000美元 |
[14:24] | Anyone else notice | 有其他人 |
[14:25] | that two months has been a recurring theme? | 注意到”两个月”这个词出现了很多次么 |
[14:27] | What was the money for? | 那钱用来干什么的 |
[14:28] | I don’t know. Neither does her boyfriend or her assistant. | 不知道 她的助理和男友也都不知道 |
[14:31] | Well, it looks like we’ll have to ask him ourselves. | 看来我们只能亲自审问他了 |
[14:33] | – Ready to hit the bricks, Natalie? – Yeah. | -准备好出发了吗 纳塔莉 -是的 |
[14:37] | Just have to put on your basic famous person disguise | 我还是要进行基本的个人伪装 |
[14:40] | so I’m less distracting. | 这样不会给办案带来困扰 |
[14:42] | Does that really fool people? | 那玩意真的能骗到人么 |
[14:43] | Yeah. It works in L.A. | 是啊 在洛杉矶很管用的 |
[14:46] | What about you? Do you do anything to hide your fame? | 你呢 你用什么来掩饰自己的名气 |
[14:49] | It doesn’t really come up that much. | 他也没什么名气 用不着遮遮掩掩的 |
[15:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:04] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你做些什么 |
[15:05] | Yeah, we’re looking for DukeJones. | 我们来找杜克·琼斯 |
[15:06] | Who’s looking for the duke? | 谁来找公爵了[杜克意译有公爵的意思] |
[15:08] | Detective Beckett. NYPD. | 纽约警局 贝克特探长 |
[15:11] | Oh. Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[15:13] | Why don’t you get some air? | 你出去走走吧 |
[15:17] | We’re investigating the death of Stacey Collins. | 我们在调查史黛丝·科林斯的死 |
[15:19] | Stacey’s dead? | 史黛丝死了 |
[15:21] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[15:23] | What was the nature of your relationship? | 你和她是什么关系 |
[15:25] | I work as a PI. | 我是私家侦探 |
[15:27] | She hired me to run background | 她雇我帮她调查 |
[15:28] | checks on potential clients. | 一些潜在客户的背景 |
[15:30] | At 5 grand a week? | 每周5000美元吗 |
[15:32] | Seems pretty steep, | 考虑到经济不景气 |
[15:34] | especially considering business was down. | 你这价格不便宜啊 |
[15:36] | Hey. You get what you pay for. | 一分钱一分货 |
[15:39] | And what was that exactly? | 那你究竟提供什么服务了 |
[15:41] | Let’s just say, I’m not afraid to go deep | 这么说吧 我会不惜代价 |
[15:44] | to find out who someone really is. | 找出一个人的本来面目 |
[15:46] | And why would Stacey need your services all of a sudden? | 为什么史黛丝突然需要你的”服务”呢 |
[15:50] | So she could vet her clients. | 以便审查她的客户啊 |
[15:52] | She made a bad call on one of ’em, and it came | 她和其中一个客户产生了不快 |
[15:54] | – back to bite her in the ass. – Did she tell you who? | -牵扯到了她 -她告诉你是谁了吗 |
[15:56] | – No. – Nature of the, uh, ass biting? | -没有 -是真的咬屁股吗 |
[15:58] | Not that either. | 也没提过 |
[16:00] | You called Stacey 20 minutes before she was killed. | 史黛丝遇害前20分钟你才给她打过电话 |
[16:03] | What was it about? | 是什么事 |
[16:04] | I’d finished a background check. | 我完成了背景调查 |
[16:05] | I was just giving her the download. | 本来准备把下载的材料给她 |
[16:08] | And where were you last night between 10:00 and 11:00? | 昨晚十点到十一点之间你在哪里 |
[16:10] | Ooh. I was banging my neighbor. | 我和我邻居正打得火热 |
[16:15] | She can vouch for me. | 她能为我作证 |
[16:17] | Great. We’ll be sure to talk to her. | 好的 我们会找她确认的 |
[16:20] | So you think this ass-biting client | 你觉得这个找碴儿的客户 |
[16:23] | might actually have something to do with Stacey’s death? | 跟史黛丝被害有关吗 |
[16:25] | Well, recent conflict in a victim’s life | 被害者死前不久与人发生的争执 |
[16:27] | is definitely a red flag, so we gotta look in to it. | 绝对值得警惕 所以必须调查一番 |
[16:31] | Excuse me, guys. | 两位 失陪一下 |
[16:34] | Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[16:35] | Yeah, I need you to look in to a couple of Stacey’s clients. | 我需要你调查一下史黛丝的一对客户 |
[16:38] | She is crazy smart. | 她那么聪明机灵 |
[16:40] | You know, sexy… commanding. | 还那么性感 再加上英姿飒爽 |
[16:43] | On a good day, maybe I’m… one out of three. | 这三样我要是能有一样就谢天谢地了 |
[16:47] | Well, that’s why you’re here, isn’t it, | 你不正是为此而来的吗 |
[16:48] | – to learn the ways of Beckett? – I’m trying. | -模仿贝克特 -我尽力 |
[16:52] | You know, Nikki is such a complex, juicy character. | 要知道妮基可是相当复杂丰满的角色 |
[16:56] | I just really want to get her right, you know? | 我想尽量把握得精准一些 |
[17:00] | Is it true you lived in your house’s crawl space | 据说你为了演好《地狱夹层》 |
[17:02] | for a week to prepare for “Hell’s Crawl Space”? | 在自家的水管夹层里住了一周 真的吗 |
[17:05] | No. | 不 |
[17:06] | A month. I told the tabloids a week | 是一个月 我对报刊说是一周 |
[17:09] | ’cause I didn’t want them to think I was obsessive. | 免得他们以为我太偏激 |
[17:11] | Really? Okay. Thanks. | 真的 好的 谢谢 |
[17:15] | So C.S.U. had a hit on Stacey’s hidden key. | 鉴证组找到史黛丝不见的那把钥匙了 |
[17:18] | The one they found in her office. | 在她办公室里找到的 |
[17:19] | What’s it for? | 是哪儿的钥匙 |
[17:23] | All right. | 行了 |
[17:23] | Stop there. | 停下 |
[17:34] | Odd place to store luggage. | 居然把行李放在这么古怪的地方 |
[17:49] | Whoa. That’s a lot of cash. | 好大一笔钱 |
[17:51] | That’s gotta be at least a couple of hundred grand. | 少说也有几十万美元 |
[17:53] | Now we know what our killer was looking for. | 这下知道凶手在找什么了 |
[18:00] | So according to Stacey’s assistant, | 根据史黛丝的助手所言 |
[18:02] | the business barely had any money, | 她们做的生意几乎不挣钱 |
[18:03] | let alone 250 grand. | 根本不可能赚到二十五万 |
[18:05] | And as for this berglin-eklof bag, it’s definitely not Stacey’s. | 这个B&E包绝对不是史黛丝的 |
[18:09] | Our vic was a Tumi girl. | 因为她是图米品牌的忠实拥护者 |
[18:11] | Well, maybe the money belongs | 那或许这些钱 |
[18:12] | to the person who owns the bag. | 是属于这个包的主人的 |
[18:13] | Yeah, well, good luck finding that person. | 找包主人可真是大海捞针 |
[18:15] | You can’t pull prints off of this kind of material. | 无法从这种材质上提取指纹 |
[18:16] | You can just check the registry. | 查查登记簿就行了呗 |
[18:18] | Registry? | 登记簿 |
[18:19] | That’s a $6,000, handcrafted German bag. | 这可是价值六千美元的的德国手工包 |
[18:22] | All berglin-eklofs are signed and numbered. | 每一件B&E作品上都有签名 并有编号 |
[18:25] | When you buy it, you register with the company | 买家购买时需到公司登记 |
[18:26] | in case you lose it or it gets stolen. | 防止丢失或是被盗 |
[18:29] | What kind of an idiot would pay 6 grand for this bag? | 什么人傻到花六千大洋去买个包 |
[18:33] | I have a full set. | 我有一整套呢 |
[18:37] | There should be a number sewn in there somewhere. | 包内应该缝有编号 |
[18:40] | A guy from Munich with a colonel Klink accent | 慕尼黑那边一个克林克口音的人 |
[18:42] | just e-mailed over the bag registration. | 刚刚把包的登记信息电邮过来 |
[18:45] | The owner of this bag is Tonya Wellington. | 包主人名叫托尼娅·威灵顿 |
[18:49] | You know, you might have just | 你刚才这句话可能 |
[18:51] | cracked this case wide open. | 让本案柳暗花明了呢 |
[18:52] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[18:54] | It’s addictive, right– | 真让人上瘾 是吧 |
[18:55] | that rush you get from solving a crime? | 那种破案带来的快感 |
[18:57] | Yeah. I didn’t get that from the script. | 说得对 看剧本可没这体验 |
[19:00] | – Yeah. You should really read the book. – I definitely will. | -你真该看看原著 -必须得看 |
[19:04] | Yo. I knew that name was familiar. | 我说这名字那么耳熟呢 |
[19:06] | Tonya Wellington and her husband Bill | 托尼娅·威灵顿和她丈夫比尔 |
[19:08] | were invited to Stacey’s surprise party. | 受邀参加史黛丝的惊喜派对 |
[19:09] | But we talked to all the guests. I don’t remember that name. | 我们和客户都谈过了 没记得有这名字啊 |
[19:12] | They were invited, but they declined. | 他们收到邀请 但是拒绝了 |
[19:16] | Let’s see if they’ll accept an invitation | 不知道他们会不会拒绝 |
[19:17] | to my interrogation party. | 我的询问派对呢 |
[19:21] | – That’s a little uncanny. – Spooky. | -有点不可思议啊 -惊为天人 |
[19:22] | Sexy. | 一对尤物啊 |
[19:28] | Are you doing… me? | 你在模仿我…吗 |
[19:30] | I’m just working on your posture. | 我就是学学你的姿势 |
[19:32] | You know, it changes depending | 你的姿势随着 |
[19:32] | whether you have a suspect or not. | 你心中是否有嫌犯而改变 |
[19:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:35] | Like I said, getting inside your head. | 不是说过吗 我正想你所想 |
[19:38] | When I’m done, I’ll do you better than you. | 等我变身完成 可会比你还像你 |
[19:46] | Tonya Wellington. Now. | 去找托尼娅·威灵顿 马上 |
[19:58] | You were a client of Stacey Collins. | 你是史黛丝·科林斯的客户 |
[20:00] | Is that correct, Ms. Wellington? | 没错吧 威灵顿夫人 |
[20:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:04] | She introduced me to my husband Bill. | 她介绍我丈夫比尔给我认识 |
[20:07] | But you didn’t go to her party last night. Why is that? | 但你昨晚没参加她的派对 为什么 |
[20:09] | But you didn’t go to her party last night. Why is that? | 但你昨晚没参加她的派对 为什么 |
[20:12] | – That was a great Beckett. – Yeah. | -那可真像贝克特 -是啊 |
[20:14] | Almost creepy great. Not that you’re… creepy. | 像得可怕 不是说你…可怕 |
[20:18] | Just… great. | 而是说…真像 |
[20:23] | Ms. Wellington, we found | 威灵顿夫人 |
[20:24] | a berglin-eklof bag registered to you, | 现场发现一个登记在你名下的B&E包 |
[20:27] | containing $250,000, | 里面装有二十五万美元 |
[20:29] | hidden in Stacey Collins’ office. | 藏在史黛丝·科林斯的办公室里 |
[20:32] | Can you explain where that came from? | 你能解释它怎么会在那里吗 |
[20:34] | I’m afraid Ms. Wellington chooses | 恐怕威灵顿夫人 |
[20:35] | not to answer that question. | 不愿回答这个问题 |
[20:39] | Did you give Stacey that cash? | 那笔钱是你给史黛丝的吗 |
[20:42] | What was it for? | 有什么用途 |
[20:46] | Ms. Wellington, who else knew that she had it? | 威灵顿夫人 还有谁知道她有这笔钱 |
[20:48] | Again, my client’s asserting her right to not answer. | 再次声明 我当事人有权拒绝回答问题 |
[20:50] | And I will remind your client | 但我也得提醒你当事人 |
[20:52] | that this is a murder investigation, | 这是谋杀案调查 |
[20:53] | and I believe that that bag and money | 那个包和里面的钱 |
[20:55] | are at the heart of this case. | 是破案的关键 |
[20:56] | Tread lightly, detective. | 警探 请注意言辞 |
[20:58] | My client’s here as a courtesy. | 我当事人来此仅出于礼貌 |
[20:59] | And her husband, Bill Wellington, | 她的丈夫比尔·威灵顿 |
[21:01] | is a powerful man. | 可是相当有权势 |
[21:04] | Ms. Wellington, | 威灵顿夫人 |
[21:07] | what happened two months ago? | 两个月前发生了什么 |
[21:10] | This meeting’s over. | 会面结束 |
[21:20] | Drop it. – Put down the gun, | 放下枪 -你放下 |
[21:22] | or I swear, I’ll blow his head off. | 否则我打爆他的脑袋 |
[21:24] | You know I can’t do that, Tom. | 汤姆 你明知我不能那么做 |
[21:25] | You think I’m kidding around here, detective Heat? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 希特警官 |
[21:27] | – No, I don’t. – Torturing yourself? | -不 -干嘛自虐呢 |
[21:28] | I think you feel trapped, and you’re serious as hell. | 你应该感到你无路可逃了 的确如此 |
[21:32] | Reconsidering actually. | 其实 我在重新考虑 |
[21:34] | I think there’s more to her than I thought. | 她似乎比我想象得要有潜力 |
[21:37] | I think she might surprise you. | 我就觉得她会令你惊艳的 |
[21:38] | She had this great emotional scene in “Knife 3-d.” | 她在《刀锋3D》里有一幕感情戏 |
[21:40] | It was actually pretty moving. | 表现地非常感人 |
[21:43] | If I’d seen it, which I haven’t. | 如果我看过的话 当然我没看过 |
[21:55] | Thanks, Castle. | 多谢 卡塞尔 |
[21:56] | That–that’s–I was… | 那…那个…我本来… |
[21:58] | Uh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:00] | So… where are we? | 那么…进度怎样了 |
[22:02] | Ryan and Esposito are digging in to Tonya Wellington. | 莱恩和埃斯波西托正在彻查托尼娅·威灵顿 |
[22:04] | Mm. What about Duke Jones? | 杜克·琼斯呢 |
[22:06] | – His neighbor confirm his romantic evening? – He– | -他那邻居证明他春宵一度没 -他… |
[22:08] | So did a couple of other neighbors | 其他邻居都能证实 |
[22:10] | who complained about the noise. | 他们抱怨说”声音”太大 |
[22:11] | So it looks like Duke Jones alibis out. | 看来杜克·琼斯不在场证明成立 |
[22:15] | What she said. | 如她所言 |
[22:19] | Can we talk for a second? | 咱俩能谈谈吗 |
[22:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:26] | She took my coffee, Castle. | 卡塞尔 她喝了我的咖啡 |
[22:29] | It’s just coffee. | 一杯咖啡而已 |
[22:30] | Then what’s next, my soul? | 接下来会是什么呢 我的灵魂吗 |
[22:32] | Everything I do, she does. | 我做什么 她就做什么 |
[22:34] | Even when I’m thinking, I can feel her in my head, | 连思考的时候我都能感觉她在我脑中窥探 |
[22:37] | like some kind of a brain-eating parasite | 就像她演过的某部电影里的 |
[22:39] | – from one of her movies. She’s a dedicated actress. | -大脑寄生虫一样 -她只是演戏很敬业 |
[22:42] | She just wants to do a good job. | 她只想把本职工作做好 |
[22:44] | Hey. No update on what that 250k was for, | 两位 暂时没查到那二十五万干嘛的 |
[22:47] | but I think we found that bad client | 但我们似乎找到了 |
[22:49] | that Duke Jones mentioned. | 杜克·琼斯提及的那个不好的客户 |
[22:51] | It’s Tonya’s husband– Bill Wellington. | 恰是托尼娅的丈夫比尔·威灵顿 |
[22:54] | Turns out, Tonya’s wife number three. | 结果发现托尼娅是他第三任妻子 |
[22:56] | Bill divorced the other two just before | 比尔和他前两任妻子都恰好 |
[22:58] | their prenups expired, leaving them without a dime, | 在婚前协议失效后离婚 令她们身无分文 |
[23:00] | And get this, he was about to do the same to Tonya. | 而他正打算对托尼娅如法炮制 |
[23:02] | He filed for a divorce two months ago. | 两个月前他提起离婚 |
[23:04] | So that’s why Stacey became | 所以史黛丝才开始 |
[23:05] | more selective with her clients. | 更慎重地选择客户 |
[23:06] | She knew Tonya would be left with nothing. | 她知道托尼娅将一无所有 |
[23:08] | Not exactly nothing. | 还算不上一无所有 |
[23:10] | The Wellingtons’ prenup has an infidelity clause, | 威灵顿夫妇婚前协议里有不忠条约 |
[23:12] | which Bill violated. | 而比尔违反了此条 |
[23:14] | He owes Tonya 100 million bucks | 并因此欺骗行为 |
[23:17] | for cheating on her. | 欠托尼娅一亿美元 |
[23:18] | She even has the boudoir shots to prove it. | 她甚至有行房偷拍作证 |
[23:20] | You have the photographs? From where? | 你找到了照片 哪里找的 |
[23:23] | Her divorce file. Pretty salacious, too. | 她的离婚文件里 十分香艳 |
[23:25] | Can I see? | 我想看… |
[23:27] | Castle, we’re looking into a murder, not dirty photos. | 卡塞尔 我们在调查谋杀 不是艳照门 |
[23:29] | Or maybe we can do both. Look familiar? | 或者两者皆可 眼熟不 |
[23:33] | That’s Chloe– Duke Jones’ assistant. | 这不是克洛伊吗 杜克·琼斯的助手 |
[23:35] | That 250 grand, that was a payment to Stacey | 那二十五万应该是付给史黛丝 |
[23:38] | to break up Tonya’s prenup. | 让她破坏托尼娅的婚前协议的 |
[23:39] | So Stacey hired Duke in order to get photographic evidence. | 于是史黛丝雇用杜克拍摄不雅照做证据 |
[23:42] | Mm-hmm, and Duke’s assistant Chloe here was the bait. | 杜克的助手克洛伊做诱饵 |
[23:44] | And then they honey trapped Bill Wellington | 给比尔·威灵顿设下甜蜜的圈套 |
[23:47] | to break up the prenup, costing him $100 million. | 诱使他破坏婚前协议 导致他赔付一亿美元 |
[23:51] | Man, if I were him, I’d be out for blood. | 天 要换做我 杀人都可能 |
[23:55] | Let’s bring him in. | 把他带过来 |
[23:59] | You have copies of that file? | 那文件你拷了没 |
[24:00] | Oh, I copy everything. | 当然 一张都不落 |
[24:05] | Guy looks like a pit bull. | 这家伙就像一头好斗的公牛 |
[24:06] | I could see him sticking | 我几乎能看见他 |
[24:07] | – someone through a wrought iron fence. – Yeah. | -把对手钉死在交错的铁围栏上 -嗯 |
[24:10] | Stacey must have felt incredibly guilty, | 史黛丝一定万分愧疚 |
[24:11] | putting Tonya in a relationship with him. | 竟让托尼娅陷入这样一段婚姻 |
[24:14] | So she decided to level the playing field. | 所以她决定要反将一军 |
[24:18] | Legally, does it matter to the case | 从法律上讲 史黛丝选择这么做的动机 |
[24:19] | – why Stacey did what she did? – No. | -跟这案子有关吗 -无关 |
[24:22] | Good afternoon, Mr. Wellington. | 下午好 威灵顿先生 |
[24:22] | But that’s what makes Beckett such a great detective. | 但贝克特正是这样一个刨根问底的好警探 |
[24:25] | She invests in the victim. | 她把精力倾注在被害者身上 |
[24:30] | You think I did this to Stacey Collins? | 你觉得是我杀了史黛丝·科林斯 |
[24:32] | What’s my motive? | 我的动机呢 |
[24:34] | Because of what she did to your marriage. | 因为她导致你的婚姻破裂 |
[24:35] | It’s not like she put a gun to my head and said, | 她并没有用枪指着我的脑袋说 |
[24:37] | marry the beast. | 跟那头猪结婚 |
[24:38] | Well, that’s very big of you, Mr. Wellington. | 您自我感觉还真够好的 威灵顿先生 |
[24:40] | We also know that | 我们还知道 |
[24:41] | you were having an affair with this woman. | 你跟这个女人外遇 |
[24:44] | What does my personal business got to do | 我的私生活跟史黛丝·科林斯的 |
[24:46] | with the murder of Stacey Collins? | 谋杀案有什么关系 |
[24:48] | I will be asking the questions, mr. Wellington. | 由我来问问题 威灵顿先生 |
[24:50] | How did you meet Chloe? | 你怎么结识克洛伊的 |
[24:51] | At the bar at il mulino. | 在伊利诺斯穆利诺斯的酒吧 |
[24:54] | She liked my watch, and I liked her eyes. | 她欣赏我的手表 而我喜欢她的眼睛 |
[24:57] | She had a suite at the Beaumont hotel. | 她在博蒙特酒店有套房 |
[24:59] | It used to be, a guy could get a little on the side | 一般来说 一个男人可以偶尔出出轨 |
[25:01] | without worrying about some moron with a camera | 而不需要担心会有白痴拿着相机 |
[25:04] | – ruining his life. – Expensive affair. | -毁了自己生活 -昂贵的外遇 |
[25:07] | I understand that it cost you $100 million. | 我知道这花了你一亿美金 |
[25:10] | You must have been pretty angry when you discovered | 当你发现是史黛丝·科林斯为了解除你的 |
[25:12] | Stacey Collins engineered the whole thing | 婚前协议而策划了整件事时 |
[25:14] | in order to break your prenup. | 肯定非常气愤吧 |
[25:16] | – That bitch did what? – Mr. Wellington– | -那婊子做了什么 -威灵顿先生 |
[25:18] | Are you telling me that this piece of tail worked for Stacey, | 你是在告诉我那小妖精替史黛丝工作 |
[25:21] | and that stacey and my wife arranged all this? | 是史黛丝和我老婆策划了这些吗 |
[25:23] | Cost you 100 million bucks. | 花了你一亿美金 |
[25:25] | I’ve seen people kill for far less. | 我见过有人为更少的钱起杀念 |
[25:27] | Now you listen to me, detective. | 现在你听好了 探长 |
[25:29] | I had nothing to do with that murder, | 我跟这起凶杀案没有任何关系 |
[25:31] | because had I known, I would’ve killed Stacey | 因为如果是我 我会杀了史黛丝 |
[25:34] | and Tonya, both. | 还有托尼娅 一个不留 |
[25:37] | Where were you last Sunday night, Mr. Wellington? | 你上周日晚上在哪里 威灵顿先生 |
[25:40] | Hong kong? He was there for a week. | 香港 他在那里待了一周 |
[25:42] | His jet touched down at westchester county airport | 他的喷射机昨天下午在西切斯特曼 |
[25:44] | – yesterday afternoon. – Maybe he hired someone. | -郡机场降落 -或许他雇了杀手 |
[25:47] | We should recheck his financials. | 我们应该重新查下他的财务状态 |
[25:49] | Beckett, just got back from Duke’s. | 贝克特 刚从杜克那儿回来 |
[25:51] | The entire place is cleaned out. There’s no files, | 整个地方扫荡一空 没有文件 |
[25:53] | no computers, not even a paperclip. | 没有电脑 甚至连个回形针也没有 |
[25:55] | Checked his home address, too. No sign of him. | 我还查过了他的住址 没有任何消息 |
[25:57] | – He’s gone. – What about our honey trap Chloe? | -他失踪了 -那么我们的蜜糖陷阱克洛伊呢 |
[25:59] | No Chloe Graves matching her description | 没有与描述相符合的克洛伊·格雷夫斯 |
[26:01] | in the tristate area. | 在附近三州出现[纽约 新泽西 康涅狄格] |
[26:02] | And Stacey’s assistant Julie never heard of her | 而且史黛丝的助理朱莉从没听说过她 |
[26:05] | or Duke or honey trapping. | 或是杜克和蜜糖陷阱 |
[26:07] | With her and Duke gone, there’s no way to track ’em down. | 她和杜克失踪了 没办法找到他们 |
[26:10] | So either Stacey’s murder spooked them both | 那么除非是史黛丝的杀手找上他们了 |
[26:12] | and they got out of dodge or– | 然后他们为了躲避他 或者 |
[26:13] | Or they killed Stacey and now they’re on the run. | 或者是他们杀了史黛丝现在正在逃亡 |
[26:21] | Wellington said Chloe had a suite at the Beaumont hotel. | 威灵顿说克洛伊在博蒙特酒店有套房 |
[26:23] | You guys see what you can dig up. | 你们去看看能查到什么 |
[26:24] | We’ll run background and see what we can find on Duke. | 我们调查杜克的背景看看能发现什么 |
[26:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:31] | – Natalie Rhodes? – Yes. | -纳塔莉·罗兹 -是的 |
[26:37] | What did you get? | 你买了什么 |
[26:38] | Oh, just a little something to help with my research. | 噢 只是帮助我揣摩角色的小道具 |
[26:41] | Where’s the ladies room? | 更衣间在哪 |
[26:42] | Yeah, over, just by the elevator. | 是的 就在电梯旁 |
[26:45] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[26:47] | yeah, I know her. That’s Greta. | 没错 我认识她 那是格丽塔 |
[26:49] | – Greta? – Greta Morgan. | – 格丽塔 – 格丽塔·摩根 |
[26:51] | And she stayed here about three weekends ago. | 她三周前入住这里的 |
[26:53] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[26:53] | Yes, and checked out last Monday. | 是的 在上周一退房 |
[26:55] | 2-week stay, huh? | 待了两个星期 哈 |
[26:56] | Did you notice anybody with her? This guy perhaps? | 你有留意她和谁来吗 有这家伙么 |
[27:00] | Yeah. Yeah, he met her in the lobby a couple of times. | 是的 没错 他们有几次约在大厅见面 |
[27:03] | She must really be in big trouble, huh? | 她肯定惹了不少麻烦吧 |
[27:05] | – Why is that? – There was a cop here the other day | -为什么这么说 -上次有个警察来这里 |
[27:07] | Asking all the same questions. | 问了同样的问题 |
[27:12] | Duke’s assistant Chloe– | 杜克的助理克洛伊 |
[27:14] | Greta Morgan. | 格丽塔·摩根 |
[27:15] | Former exotic dancer, | 前任脱衣舞女 |
[27:16] | picked up a couple of times for solicitation– | 因为非法拉客被逮捕过几次 |
[27:19] | probation and time served. | 正在缓刑 |
[27:22] | Well, it looks like she decided to go a little more upscale. | 看上去她决定了要提升自己 |
[27:25] | You know, given how much Tonya paid Stacey | 你知道 托尼娅付给史黛丝这么多钱 |
[27:27] | and how little Stacey paid Duke, | 再看史黛丝付杜克的皮毛 |
[27:29] | looks like money is our motive. | 看来钱是动机 |
[27:30] | Maybe. A.P.B.S are out on Greta, | 或许吧 已经在全国通缉格丽塔了 |
[27:32] | and I contacted other precincts to find out | 我联系了附近地区的警局 |
[27:34] | who else is investigating her and for what. | 看有谁在调查她还有原因 |
[27:36] | Talk to enough people, something usually shakes out. | 问讯了足够的人 确实会有所发现 |
[27:42] | Just like I dreamed it. | 我梦想成真了耶 |
[27:46] | Wh–did I say that out loud? | 我刚大声说出来了吗 |
[27:47] | Here you go, Beckett. | 给你的 贝克特 |
[27:49] | Thanks, Johnson. It’s Johnson, isn’t it? | 谢谢约翰逊 是约翰逊没错吧 |
[27:51] | It’s Velazquez. And you are not me. | 是佛拉斯格兹 而你也不是我 |
[27:55] | No. | 不 |
[27:58] | But I’m getting warmer. | 但我越来越上手了 |
[28:00] | You certainly are. | 你当然是的 |
[28:01] | Okay. So the word’s out on Greta, | 好的 格丽塔的通缉令已经发出去了 |
[28:04] | and we’re already tracking Duke’s credit cards. | 我们也已经在追查杜克的信用卡 |
[28:06] | Why don’t we just call it a night? | 我们今晚不如就先到此为止吧 |
[28:08] | What? But it’s still early. | 什么 但还很早啊 |
[28:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah, well, it’s a high-stress job. | -是啊 -是的 这是份高压的差事 |
[28:13] | And I wouldn’t want anyone to get burnt out. | 我不想任何人累坏了身子 |
[28:16] | all right. I’ll go pack up my things. | 好的 我去收拾一下东西 |
[28:23] | You cannot tell me that that is normal. | 你不能跟我说那是正常了吧 |
[28:25] | She’s just committed to the role. | 她只是全情投入到角色中 |
[28:30] | You should be flattered. | 你应当受宠若惊 |
[28:31] | yeah. Sure. | 是的 没错 |
[28:34] | Until she steals my boyfriend and kills me in my sleep. | 直到她抢走我的男友然后在半夜杀了我 |
[28:38] | Let me carry that for you. | 我帮你拿吧 |
[28:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:42] | Oh, look at me. | 噢 看看我 |
[28:43] | – All dressed up and no crime to solve. – Yeah. | -穿戴好了但没案子破 -是的 |
[28:46] | And I had my heart set on doing research tonight. | 我今晚一定要做些调查 |
[28:48] | Oh. | 噢 |
[28:50] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:52] | Am I everything you imagined Nikki would be? | 我是你想象中的妮基吗 |
[28:54] | Uh-huh. | 呃哈 |
[28:55] | You know, I read “Heat wave” Last night. | 你知道 我昨晚读了《希特热浪》 |
[28:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:58] | You’re right. It was so much better than the screenplay. | 你是对的 比剧本好多了 |
[29:00] | I went right out and read “Naked heat.” | 我完全沉浸了 还看了《赤裸热浪》 |
[29:02] | You know, I realized the character of Jameson Rook | 你知道 我意识到詹姆森·洛克这个角色 |
[29:04] | – is based on you. – Well, yeah, I guess I drew | -是以你为雏形的 -没错 我猜我是 |
[29:06] | on my relationship with detective Beckett. | 描述了我跟贝克特探长的关系 |
[29:08] | Even the sex scenes? | 包括那些性爱场面吗 |
[29:11] | No, that was just– | 不 那只是 |
[29:12] | Fantasy… | 幻想 |
[29:14] | Like me, now? | 就像我现在这样 |
[29:17] | Well, you–you know, you want to give the audience | 你 你知道 你得给观众他们 |
[29:20] | what they want. | 所期待的东西 |
[29:21] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 没错 |
[29:26] | You know, the script is so much about the passion | 你知道 剧本上妮基和洛克之间有 |
[29:29] | between Nikki and Rook. | 很激烈的感情 |
[29:31] | And if I want to play Nikki right… | 如果我要扮演好妮基 |
[29:35] | I gotta feel that heat. | 我就得感受到那股热浪 |
[29:38] | Natalie, I’m– | 纳塔莉 我 |
[29:39] | Not natalie. | 不是纳塔莉 |
[29:41] | Nikki. | 是妮基 |
[29:56] | Good morning, Castle. | 早上好 卡塞尔 |
[29:58] | Ah, good morning, detective. | 早上好 探长 |
[30:03] | Is that for me or for the fictional version of me? | 这是给我的 还是给小说版本的我 |
[30:06] | Or have you already taken care of her this morning? | 或者你今天早上已经照顾过她了 |
[30:08] | What is–what is that supposed to mean? | 这是 这是什么意思 |
[30:10] | Jenny! Jenny! Wait. Could– | 珍妮 珍妮 等等 |
[30:15] | Excuse me. Jenny! Could you please– | 抱歉 珍妮 你能不能 |
[30:16] | Sweetie, could we just talk about this? | 宝贝 我们能谈谈吗 |
[30:21] | I hate you, Kevin Ryan. | 我恨你 凯文·莱恩 |
[30:25] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[30:26] | That was dramatic. | 那很戏剧化 |
[30:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[30:30] | I accidentally left my phone at home, | 我把电话落在了家里 |
[30:33] | and she brought it to me, and while she was here, | 她给我带来了 然后过了一会儿 |
[30:34] | she asked Javier how darts was last night. | 她问哈维尔昨晚的飞镖玩得怎么样 |
[30:38] | Uh… Oh, your cover story for going to see her parents. | 呃 噢 你为了去见她父母编造的故事 |
[30:41] | Oh. You shoulda told me, bro. | 噢 你应该告诉我的 伙计 |
[30:42] | She thought you lied to her. | 她以为你撒谎了 |
[30:44] | Yeah, and then she found out I was working with you, | 没错 然后她发现我跟你一起工作 |
[30:47] | – which I hadn’t told her. – What’s the big deal about that? | -我还没告诉她 -那又怎么了 |
[30:51] | You’re on my list. | 你在我的名单上 |
[30:53] | What list? | 什么名单 |
[30:54] | My list. My–my freebie five. The–the five celebrities | 我的名单 结束单身前的最后5个女人 |
[30:57] | you could sleep with if you had the chance to… | 如果有机会就要与她睡觉的五位名流 |
[31:00] | and, uh, now she thinks that last night, that we… | 还有 呃 现在她以为昨晚我们 |
[31:04] | and I-I should probably stop talking right now. | 我想我应该就此打住 |
[31:07] | I should call her is what I should do. | 我要做的应该是打给她 |
[31:09] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:11] | freebie five, huh? | 五大名流 哈 |
[31:13] | Wonder what number I am? | 想知道我排在第几 |
[31:15] | Why does that not surprise me? | 为什么我一点没感到惊讶 |
[31:18] | So any update on our honey trapper? | 那么蜜糖陷阱有新的消息吗 |
[31:19] | Uh, yeah. I heard from all of the other precincts, | 是的 附近地区的所有警局都说 |
[31:22] | and none of the other cops were looking for | 没有警察去过博蒙特酒店调查 |
[31:24] | a Chloe Graves/Greta Morgan at the Beaumont. | 克洛伊·格雷夫斯或者格丽塔·摩根 |
[31:28] | Well, someone was. | 肯定有人查过了 |
[31:29] | What about Duke? Any sign of him? | 那么杜克呢 有他的消息吗 |
[31:31] | Well, we are looking into his credit cards and his phone, | 我们在调查他的信用卡和通话记录 |
[31:34] | – but so far, no hits. – Well, maybe not on Duke’s cards, | -暂时没有消息 -或者不是用杜克的卡 |
[31:36] | but I just found something on Greta’s. | 我刚在格丽塔的卡上找到些线索 |
[31:38] | She put holds on rooms at two other pricey hotels | 她上周在另外两间高级酒店订过房 |
[31:40] | within the last week. The charges were reversed, | 收费失败了 最后那些费用是 |
[31:43] | and the rooms were ultimately paid for on another | 由另一张信用卡支付的 |
[31:46] | credit card, a corporate card belonging to | 一张公司卡 属于史黛丝·科林斯 |
[31:48] | – a Stacey Collins, our victim. – The last week? | -我们的受害者 -在上周吗 |
[31:50] | That was long after they’d gotten | 那可是她们拿到设计 |
[31:51] | the evidence they needed on Bill Wellington. | 比尔·威灵顿的证据之后很久了 |
[31:55] | They were honey trapping other men. | 她们在设计其他男人 |
[31:57] | So one of the other men finds out he’s being set up. | 那么其中一个发现自己被设计了 |
[32:00] | He follows Greta | 他从博蒙特酒店 |
[32:01] | from the Beaumont hotel back to Stacey. | 跟踪格丽塔找到了史黛丝 |
[32:03] | He confronts her. They get into an argument. | 他找她对质 他们吵了起来 |
[32:05] | – In a rage, he kills her– – taking her keys to get rid | -一怒之下杀了她 -拿走了她的钥匙 |
[32:07] | of any incriminating evidence of the affair at her office. | 要销毁她办公室里任何私通的罪证 |
[32:13] | Check the other hotels. | 调查一下另外的酒店 |
[32:13] | – Let’s see what we can find on Greta. – Right. | -看看能不能找出格丽塔 -好的 |
[32:16] | – Thanks. – I’m gonna check on Ryan. | -谢谢 -我去看莱恩怎么样了 |
[32:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[32:23] | – Can I ask you a question? – Sure. | -我能问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[32:28] | Is Castle gay? | 卡塞尔是同性恋吗 |
[32:31] | I’m sorry. What? No, no. | 抱歉 什么 不 不 |
[32:34] | Then you two are an item, | 那就是说你俩是一对儿 |
[32:35] | but you’re sworn to secrecy, right? | 但是对外保密 对吧 |
[32:37] | No, we are not an item. Why? | 不 我们俩不是一对儿 怎么了 |
[32:41] | Last night, I invited him back to my place. | 昨晚我邀他跟我回家 |
[32:44] | And he said something to me I have never heard | 结果他说了一些我从来没从其他男人那里 |
[32:46] | from a man before. | 听过的话 |
[32:49] | What? | 他说什么 |
[32:51] | No. | 不要 |
[32:53] | No? | 不要 |
[32:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[32:56] | He’s into you. | 他喜欢你 |
[32:57] | But you’re determined not to give in to these feelings | 你明显也对他有好感 但是你决意 |
[32:59] | that you clearly have for him. | 不让那种感情影响你 |
[33:01] | So he fantasizes about you through his writing. | 于是他通过写作来抒发对你的幻想 |
[33:03] | It’s literally…verbal masturbation. | 这简直就是书面意淫 |
[33:05] | Wh — okay, so what does this all have to do with me? | 什么 好吧 那这一切跟我有什么关系 |
[33:08] | I am not wearing this getup for my health. | 我穿这身儿可不是为了好玩的 |
[33:11] | You’re Nikki Heat. He is Jameson Rook. | 你是妮基·希特 他是詹姆森·洛克 |
[33:13] | I need to sleep with him in the name of character research. | 我要以研究角色的名义跟他上床 |
[33:16] | – Can you talk to him? – And say what? | -你能跟他谈谈吗 -说什么 |
[33:19] | I don’t know. Give him permission or something. | 不知道 跟他说你不介意之类的 |
[33:25] | I need to go… | 我得走了 |
[33:27] | over there. | 到那边去 |
[33:41] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:43] | Do I really do that? | 我真的会那样吗 |
[33:46] | Yes. And it’s adorable. | 会 挺可爱的 |
[33:48] | If it’s so adorable, why didn’t you sleep with me? | 要是可爱的话 你为什么不跟我上床 |
[33:52] | Her me, not “me” me. | 我是说她扮演的我 不是真的我 |
[33:55] | Well, a fictional character that I wrote, | 我以你为蓝本创作的 然后由 |
[33:58] | based on you, played by Natalie Rhodes? | 纳塔莉·罗兹来扮演的虚构角色吗 |
[34:00] | That’s just… | 这有点 |
[34:02] | way too meta. | 太变态了 |
[34:06] | We really should have a code word so we all know | 我们应该定个暗号 这样贝克特的克隆军队 |
[34:08] | which Beckett to kill when her clone army attacks. | 杀来的时候 我们就知道哪个是真的贝克特了 |
[34:10] | Unless we make a preemptive strike. | 我们也可以先发制人 |
[34:12] | Mm-hmm. Get through to Jenny yet? | 联系上珍妮了吗 |
[34:14] | – Still not picking up. – Not to worry. | -她还是不接电话 -别担心 |
[34:16] | You’ll be laughing about it soon enough. | 你们很快就会笑看这件事了 |
[34:18] | – We are. – Thanks. | -我们已经在笑看了 -谢谢 |
[34:20] | So I’ve been running through all Stacey’s client files. | 我一直在查史黛丝的客户资料 |
[34:23] | Three couples have filed for divorce within the last month. | 上个月里有三对夫妻提出离婚 |
[34:25] | Can you believe that? You marry the love of your life. | 你能相信吗 你跟你的命中至爱结合 |
[34:27] | Next thing you know, | 可结果突然间 |
[34:28] | they’re cheating on you with someone — | 他们就背着你跟别人好上了 |
[34:29] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[34:31] | Sorry. Anyways, two of the guys have rock-solid alibis | 抱歉跑题了 总之其中两人 |
[34:34] | for the time of Stacey’s murder. | 在史黛丝的死亡时间里有不在场证明 |
[34:35] | The third divorce had nothing to do with cheating. | 第三对夫妻的离婚原因跟偷情没关系 |
[34:40] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[34:41] | Hiding from creepy Beckett. | 躲那个诡异的贝克特 |
[34:42] | Oh. We’re not hi — | 我们才没躲呢 |
[34:43] | did you find anything on Greta Morgan? | 你查到跟格丽塔·摩根有关的东西了吗 |
[34:45] | Yeah. I found something pretty interesting | 查到了 我在麦瑞泰吉旅馆发现了 |
[34:47] | – at the Meritage Hotel. – What? | -一些有趣的东西 -是什么 |
[34:51] | Greta Morgan. | 格丽塔·摩根 |
[34:57] | I didn’t kill her. I told you where I was that night. | 我没杀她 我告诉你我那天晚上在哪了 |
[35:00] | – People saw me. – Doesn’t matter. | -很多人都看到我了 -无所谓了 |
[35:02] | We already have you on prostitution and extortion, | 我们已经可以就卖淫和勒索罪起诉你了 |
[35:04] | so you’re looking at ten years. | 所以你起码得蹲十年 |
[35:06] | But if you decide to help us find the truth, | 但是如果你决定帮我们查出真相 |
[35:08] | I might be inspired to recommend that the DA | 我也许会跟检察官求求情 |
[35:10] | give you a suspended sentence. | 给你判个缓期执行 |
[35:15] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[35:16] | Were there any other marks besides Bill Wellington? | 除了比尔·威灵顿之外 你们还有其他目标吗 |
[35:20] | Stacey hated that, because of her, | 史黛丝很郁闷 她觉得就是因为她 |
[35:22] | these women were in relationships with bad men. | 这些女人才嫁给了坏男人 |
[35:25] | She felt an obligation | 她觉得她有义务 |
[35:26] | to give them a way out with dignity — | 给他们找一个有尊严的出路 |
[35:28] | – The others. How many were there? – Two. | -说说其他目标 到底还有几个 -两个 |
[35:32] | I’m gonna need their names. | 名字给我 |
[35:38] | Their names, Greta. | 名字 格丽塔 |
[35:39] | Now. | 快说 |
[35:44] | Rich Weiss and Scott Donner. | 里奇·维斯还有斯科特·唐纳 |
[35:50] | Tall with dark hair — they both match the description | 我跟那个黑头发的谈过了 这俩人都符合 |
[35:53] | of the guy who was sniffing around the Beaumont Hotel. | 在博蒙特旅馆查探情报的人的特征 |
[35:55] | We talked to both of those guys. | 我们跟这两人都谈过了 |
[35:57] | You’re saying one of them might be the killer? | 你是说他们其中一个可能是凶手 |
[35:58] | Yeah, but which one did it, and how do we prove it? | 没错 但到底是哪个人呢 我们要怎么证明呢 |
[36:00] | By figuring out which cheater went home with his wife… | 搞清楚哪个劈腿的家伙跟老婆回家了 |
[36:03] | And which one stayed behind to commit murder. | 哪个留下来杀人了 |
[36:13] | So it comes to this — two phone calls to two wives, | 结果就是 打两通电话给两个妻子 |
[36:17] | one of whom has been sleeping with a cold-hearted killer. | 其中一个人一直跟冷血杀手共枕同眠 |
[36:21] | See, this should totally be in the movie. | 太应该把这段加到电影里了 |
[36:24] | No twisty this, no melodramatic that. | 没有转弯抹角 没有戏剧转折 |
[36:26] | Ah, people love twisty thises and melodramatic thats. | 观众就喜欢转弯抹角 戏剧转折 |
[36:29] | They love what’s real. You know, less is more. | 观众喜欢看真实的东西 简单就是美 |
[36:32] | The hardest thing to perform as an actor — | 作为演员 最难演的就是 |
[36:34] | doing nothing, | 什么也不干 |
[36:35] | just being still, being quiet. | 就静静地待在那 |
[36:38] | Yeah, I’d love to see that. | 我倒真想看看 |
[36:41] | So…Rich’s wife confirms that after the party, | 里奇的老婆证实了他俩在参加完派对后 |
[36:43] | the two of them went straight home. | 就直接回家了 |
[36:45] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:48] | Scott’s wife confirmed that the two of them | 斯科特的太太证实他俩 |
[36:50] | went straight home as well. | 也直接回家了 |
[36:53] | But then Scott went back out | 但是然后斯科特又出门 |
[36:56] | and met his cousin Benjamin for a drink. | 找他的表弟本杰明喝酒去了 |
[36:58] | Only Benjamin doesn’t remember having that drink. | 只不过本杰明不记得跟他喝过酒 |
[37:01] | Turns out Scott and his wife left the party | 结果斯科特和他的妻子早史黛丝一个小时 |
[37:03] | an hour before Stacey left, giving him plenty of time | 离开了派对 他有足够的时间 |
[37:05] | to get back there and follow her. | 回到派对上跟踪史黛丝 |
[37:07] | So what do you say, Natalie, | 怎么样 纳塔莉 |
[37:08] | – you want to join us on your first arrest? – Hell, yeah. | -想跟我们一起参与你的第一次逮捕行动吗 -当然 |
[37:11] | Let’s take that cheating dirtbag down. | 我们去干掉那个劈腿的混蛋 |
[37:14] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[37:16] | I-I just usually say, “let’s go”. | 我通常只会说”走吧” |
[37:18] | See? Less is more. | 我就说嘛 简单就是美 |
[37:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:24] | Mr. Donner, Detective Beckett, NYPD. | 唐纳先生 我是纽约警局的贝克特探长 |
[37:27] | We’re here about Stacey Collins’ murder. | 我们是为了史黛丝·科林的谋杀案而来的 |
[37:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:30] | I told you everything I know down at the station. | 我在警局已经把我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[37:32] | Yes, but you didn’t tell us | 是的 但你没告诉我们 |
[37:33] | where you were when she was murdered. | 她被杀的时候你在哪 |
[37:36] | We know you weren’t with your wife. | 我们知道你当时没跟你的妻子在一起 |
[37:37] | – Or with your cousin having a drink. – You lied about that. | -也没跟你的表弟去喝酒 -你撒谎了 |
[37:40] | – So where were you? – I was — | -那你到底在哪 -我在 |
[37:43] | What did you stand to lose, | 你离婚以后会损失多少 |
[37:44] | $30, $40 million after the divorce? | 三千还是四千万 |
[37:47] | You confronted Stacey | 你去找史黛丝对质 |
[37:48] | and you asked her for those photos. | 要她交出那些照片 |
[37:50] | – She refused, and then you killed her. – No, no, no, no. | -她不肯 于是你就杀了她 -不 不 不 不 |
[37:53] | – Mr. Donner, you’re under arrest for — – No. | -唐纳先生 你被捕了 -不 |
[37:56] | – Gun! – Hey! | 有枪 |
[37:58] | You stay back, all of you. | 退后 你们都退后 |
[37:59] | You do not need to do this, Scott. Give me the gun. | 你不需要这么做的 斯科特 把枪给我 |
[38:01] | No. I didn’t mean to kill her. | 不 我不是有意要杀她的 |
[38:04] | I just wanted the pictures. | 我只是想要那些照片而已 |
[38:06] | She tried to break away! | 她想要挣脱我 |
[38:08] | I didn’t even see the gate there, | 我没看见那里有个铁门 |
[38:10] | – and those spikes. – Okay, fine. It was an accident. | -也没看见那些铁棍 -好吧 那是个意外 |
[38:14] | Oh, what does it matter? It’s all over for me. | 这都不重要了 我完蛋了 |
[38:17] | Scott, give me the gun, | 斯科特 把枪给我 |
[38:19] | and I promise you, you will get a fair trial. | 我向你保证 你会得到公平审判的 |
[38:22] | – You think I’m fooling around here, detective? – No, I don’t. | -你以为我是在瞎胡闹吗 探长 -我没那么想 |
[38:26] | I think you feel trapped, and you’re serious as hell. | 我知道你是困兽之斗 再认真不过了 |
[38:30] | But right now you need to think about | 但是你现在要想想 |
[38:32] | the people who love you. | 那些爱你的人 |
[38:34] | And they need you… | 他们需要你 |
[38:36] | to put down that gun. | 把枪放下 |
[39:01] | I guess that script wasn’t so hacky after all. | 看来那剧本也不是很三俗啊 |
[39:06] | You know, it’s tragic, really. | 这真的是个悲剧 |
[39:08] | All Stacey wanted was to help save these women | 史黛丝只不过想帮这些女人 |
[39:10] | from getting screwed in their divorces. | 让她们离婚后不至于一无所有 |
[39:12] | Instead, she winds up getting killed. | 可结果 她却被杀了 |
[39:14] | Well, thanks to you, we only have one death on our hands. | 多亏了你 现在死的只有一个人 |
[39:17] | I’m just glad it all worked out. | 我只是很高兴这一切都结束了 |
[39:19] | But I could’ve used another take. | 但我可以再重来一次的 |
[39:21] | I should’ve added a beat in that last line. | 我最后那句台词应该有点抑扬顿挫的 |
[39:23] | Instead of “put down that gun”. | 不是”把枪放下” |
[39:26] | I should’ve said, “put down…that gun”. | 而应该说”把枪 放下” |
[39:30] | Hear the difference? Totally adds layers. | 听出区别来了吗 更有层次感了 |
[39:32] | Sounded good to me. Sounded just like me. | 我觉得不错 简直就跟我一模一样 |
[39:34] | Thanks for everything, Kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[39:36] | I’ll try to do you and Nikki justice… | 我会努力扮演好你和妮基的 |
[39:40] | Even if I didn’t get to do | 虽然我对角色的研究 |
[39:41] | all the character research I’d hoped. | 没我预想的那么”深入” |
[39:47] | Visit me on set, Castle. | 记得来片场探我的班 卡塞尔 |
[39:48] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[39:51] | I wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[39:54] | Mm. Natalie Rhodes. | 纳塔莉·罗兹 |
[39:55] | And I thought it was cool working with you, Castle. | 我以为跟你共事就是极致了呢 卡塞尔 |
[39:57] | Nice. | 真会说话 |
[39:59] | – Hi, guys. – Hey. – Hey. | 你们好 |
[40:02] | Jenny, I am so glad to see you. | 珍妮 见到你太好了 |
[40:05] | Mm. I-I just wanted to tell you all, | 我 我只是想跟你们说 |
[40:07] | I’m sorry about before. I-I made a scene. | 我要为之前的事道歉 我 我太丢人了 |
[40:10] | Jenny, it’s okay. | 珍妮 没事的 |
[40:12] | No. You’re the best thing | 不 你是我这辈子 |
[40:15] | that’s ever happened to me, Kevin. | 遇到的最好的人 凯文 |
[40:17] | And I want you to know that I trust you and I love you. | 我想让你知道 我相信你 而且我爱你 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:22] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[40:28] | No, I’m the one who’s sorry, because… | 不 我才是该道歉的人 因为 |
[40:30] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[40:32] | But I’m gonna set the record straight right now, | 但是我现在要改变这一切 |
[40:34] | because you deserve the truth, | 因为你应该知道真相 |
[40:36] | so wait here just one second. | 所以在这别动 稍等我一下 |
[40:40] | What is he doing? | 他要干吗 |
[40:44] | I didn’t play darts | 我昨晚没和哈维尔 |
[40:46] | with Javier last night. | 玩飞镖 |
[40:49] | I went go see your parents | 我去见你父母了 |
[40:51] | because I had a question for them. | 因为我有事问他们 |
[40:57] | Jennifer Scout | 詹妮弗·斯考特 |
[41:00] | Duffy-O’Malley… | 达菲·马利[爱尔兰名] |
[41:02] | Will you make me the happiest guy in the world | 你愿意嫁给我 让我变成世界上 |
[41:04] | and marry me? | 最幸福的男人吗 |
[41:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[41:09] | – Uh, y-yes. Yes! Yes. – Yes? | -我愿意 愿意 -你愿意 |
[41:14] | – Oh, my gosh. – That was big. | -天啊 -盛大的求婚 |
[41:15] | Oh, and intimate. | 还很感人 |