时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There are two kinds of folks | 世上有两种人 |
[00:02] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在琢磨怎么杀人 |
[00:03] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我是赚得比较多的那种 |
[00:07] | Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. | 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome,aren’t I? | 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每个作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[00:17] | Could you get some backup, please? | 能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来么 |
[00:19] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙 |
[00:21] | I get to be on her case. Oh! | 我可以跟在她后面办案子 |
[00:22] | Do I look like a killer to you? | 你看我像杀手不 |
[00:24] | Yes, you kill my patience. | 像 你杀光了我的耐性 |
[00:25] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们俩一起抓凶手 |
[00:27] | I hate this case. | 这案子好讨厌 |
[00:29] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 这种案子最有爱了哇 |
[00:43] | Oh, dude. | 兄弟没事吧 |
[00:50] | Dude. | 兄弟你看 |
[00:53] | Dude. | 天啊 |
[00:57] | Aw. Science project? | 科学实验用的小白鼠吗 |
[00:59] | No, it’s a pet. | 不 这是只宠物鼠 |
[01:00] | Say hello to Theodore, dad. | 打个招呼吧 老爸 他是西奥多 |
[01:02] | I’m rat-sitting him for Ashley. | 我帮阿什利看着的 |
[01:03] | Hello, theodore. | 你好哇 西奥多 |
[01:04] | – How goes the rat race? – Did you know | -您在里面跑的怎么样 -知道吗 |
[01:06] | the average life span of a rat is two to three years? | 一只老鼠的寿命平均只有两到三年 |
[01:09] | Ashley’s had theodore for five. | 但阿什利都养了它五年了 |
[01:11] | And this is the first time he’s left him with anyone. | 而且这是他第一次把他交给别人照顾 |
[01:13] | Trusting you with a treasured pet… | 这么放心把心爱的宠物交给你 |
[01:16] | That’s a big step in a relationship. | 感情又加深了嘛 |
[01:17] | Yeah, I guess it kind of is. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[01:19] | I must say, the little plague pusher | 我得说 这小瘟疫传播者 |
[01:21] | is not very diligent about his exercise. | 好像不怎么爱锻炼啊 |
[01:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道为什么 |
[01:26] | I-I think it’s just those beady little eyes. | 可能是因为它贼溜溜的眼睛吧 |
[01:27] | It’s a rat, mother. | 老妈 它是只老鼠 |
[01:29] | They all have beady eyes. | 老鼠眼睛都这么贼溜溜的 |
[01:30] | That’s where the phrase comes from. | 贼眉鼠眼就这么来的 |
[01:32] | Dad, those are for Theodore. | 爸 那是给西奥多吃的 |
[01:33] | He has a very specific diet | 它有一套很详细的餐谱 |
[01:34] | I’m supposed to follow. | 我得按照餐谱喂它 |
[01:35] | Well, unless he’s Ben, | 除非他是本 |
[01:36] | I’m sure he won’t hold it against me. | 我想他不会有什么异议的 |
[01:38] | If anyone needs me, | 有事找我的话 |
[01:39] | I’ll be in the park with a dead body. | 我去公园了 那有一宗命案 |
[01:44] | Who’s Ben? | 本是谁 |
[01:45] | Killer rat movie. | 一个电影里面的杀人鼠 |
[01:46] | Before your time. | 我们那个年代的 |
[01:52] | You know, I understand ferrets as a pet– | 知道吗 我可以理解把雪貂做宠物养 |
[01:54] | snakes, spiders, even a hairless mole. | 养蛇 养蜘蛛 甚至养光溜溜的鼹鼠 |
[01:56] | But a rat? | 但是养老鼠 |
[01:56] | Probably kids in this city who keep cockroaches as pets. | 城里的孩子没准还把蟑螂当宠物养呢 |
[01:59] | You’re probably right. | 很可能 |
[02:01] | What’s the strangest pet you’ve ever had? | 你养过最奇怪的宠物是什么 |
[02:02] | You. Hey, Lanie. | 你喽 嘿 蕾妮 |
[02:06] | What’s this, a hit-and-run? | 怎么回事 被人撞了又碾过去了 |
[02:07] | In a manner of speaking. | 也可以这么说 |
[02:08] | Two BMX bikers rode over the body, | 两个自行车越野赛骑手轧过尸体 |
[02:11] | then called it in. | 然后报的警 |
[02:12] | But the cause of death are the gunshot wounds– | 但是死亡原因是枪伤 |
[02:15] | One to the chest, | 胸部中一枪 |
[02:16] | and two more in the back. | 背后两枪 |
[02:19] | So he’s wounded on both sides? | 胸前背后都有枪伤 |
[02:20] | Maybe there were two shooters, he was caught in the cross fire? | 可能有两个人开火 被他赶上了 |
[02:23] | Won’t know till I get him back to the lab. | 要回到实验室检验才能知道确切原因 |
[02:25] | You got an I.D.? | 死者身份呢 |
[02:27] | Leonard Levitt, Ozone park, Queens. | 雷纳德·莱维特 住在皇后区臭氧公园 |
[02:30] | Wallet, cash, keys– everything still here. | 钱包 现金 钥匙都在 |
[02:33] | – Which means it wasn’t theft. – No. | -也就是说这不是一场抢劫案 -说的对 |
[02:37] | Something much more nefarious. | 这有个更邪恶的东西 |
[02:40] | A feather. | 一翎羽毛 |
[02:43] | Alternating stripes, uniform color… | 交替式纹路 色泽均匀 |
[02:49] | This is no ordinary pigeon feather. | 这不是普通的鸽子羽毛 |
[02:51] | This… This is from a bird of prey. | 这 这是一只猛禽的羽毛 |
[02:54] | So what are you suggesting, Castle, | 卡塞尔 你是想说 |
[02:56] | that a bird shot him three times? | 一只鸟开枪打中他三次吗 |
[02:58] | Not just any bird. | 这可不是普通的鸟 |
[03:00] | This is the calling card of a murderer | 这正是凶手杀人留下的特殊标志 |
[03:01] | known only as… The Falcon Killer. | 而这个凶手 就是”猎鹰杀手” |
[03:05] | Or maybe before getting shot, | 也有可能是没中枪之前 |
[03:08] | he just bent down and picked up the feather. | 他正弯腰去捡这只羽毛呢 |
[03:10] | See, that’s why you’ll never be a best-selling novelist. | 看吧 所以你们当不了畅销小说家 |
[03:13] | No sense of drama. | 一点情节构造感都没有 |
[03:14] | I find that dead bodies are usually enough. | 对我来说有死尸就已经够了 |
[03:18] | Thanks, Lanie. | 多谢 蕾妮 |
[03:21] | Yo. So we ran background on your vic. It’s pretty thin. | 我们查了死者的相关背景 收获很少 |
[03:25] | He was a New York city transit employee. | 他是个纽约市运输部门的工人 |
[03:26] | Worked in the subway out of the 116th street station. | 在第一一六大街地铁站工作 |
[03:29] | He worked uptown and he lived in queens? | 他在市中心上班 住在皇后区 |
[03:32] | Then what was he doing in the park? | 那他去公园做什么 |
[03:33] | That’s pretty out of the way. | 这太不通情理了 |
[03:35] | Well, we thought that he was looking to buy | 我们以为他是去找地方 |
[03:36] | some weed or some love, but he has no drug history, | 吸毒或者嫖娼 但是这家伙没有吸毒史 |
[03:39] | no convictions of solicitations, no nothing. | 没犯过教唆罪 白的像纸一样 |
[03:41] | And what about his family? | 那他的家人呢 |
[03:42] | Both parents are deceased. Guy never married, | 父母双亡 没结过婚 |
[03:44] | has no children. It’s like he barely existed. | 没有孩子 就好像他从来没存在过一样 |
[03:47] | Making him the perfect victim. | 真是完美的被害人 |
[03:48] | Mild-mannered city employee | 一个城市职员 性格温和 |
[03:50] | lured into a conveniently wooded area, | 被引诱到树木丛生的地方 |
[03:53] | struck down by a murderer | 被猎鹰般的凶手 |
[03:54] | with the speed and cunning of a bird of prey. | 以迅雷不及掩耳之势击毙 |
[03:57] | Don’t ask. You guys go to his apartment. | 别理他 你们去他的住处 |
[03:59] | Find out who he is | 查查他是怎样一个人 |
[04:00] | – and what he was doing in the park. – Right. | -看他去公园做什么 -好的 |
[04:03] | Lividity and temperature puts time of death | 尸斑和体温显示死亡时间是 |
[04:05] | between 5:00 and 7:00 pm. | 晚上五点到七点 |
[04:07] | The victim also has a broken wrist. | 死者手腕断裂 |
[04:09] | Could be postmortem from those bmxers | 可能是死后被越野自行车骑手碾压 |
[04:11] | playing x games on his corpse. | 玩花样动作时造成的 |
[04:13] | – What about the gunshot wounds? – All three entry wounds | -枪伤呢 -三处伤口 |
[04:16] | were made by the same weapon– a .45. | 都是由同一把45口径手枪造成 |
[04:19] | There was only one shooter. | 凶手只有一个 |
[04:20] | So the same person shot him in the front, | 同一个人打中他胸口 |
[04:22] | and then shot him in the back? | 又在他背后放了两枪 |
[04:23] | Didn’t make any sense to me either, | 我也想不通 |
[04:25] | so I decided to take some measurements. | 所以我做了几项检测 |
[04:28] | Turns out, the wounds are of different depths. | 结果证明 三处伤口深度各不相同 |
[04:31] | The one on his chest is very shallow, | 胸部枪伤十分浅 |
[04:33] | indicating the shot came from a distance. | 证明凶手是在一定距离以外开枪的 |
[04:35] | – How far? – About 150 feet. | -多远 -150英尺左右[约45米] |
[04:37] | That’s quite an accurate shot with a handgun. | 凶手枪法很准嘛 |
[04:40] | Yeah, I’d say your killer had some shooting experience. | 我判断凶手有射击经验 |
[04:43] | But the next two shots in the back were close range, | 但是背后的两处伤口 射程很近 |
[04:46] | inside 6 feet, maybe. | 大概在6英尺以内[1米8左右] |
[04:48] | So he got shot in the chest at long range, | 也就是说 死者在远距离胸部中枪后 |
[04:50] | – turned around to run… – But he’s wounded. | -转身想逃跑 -但是他受伤了 |
[04:54] | The killer goes after him to finish what he started | 凶手穷追不舍要干掉他 |
[04:56] | with a double tap to the back. | 在背后又开了两枪 |
[04:57] | He wasn’t just shot. | 他不只是被枪杀了 |
[04:59] | He was hunted down and killed. | 他是被穷追猛打击杀的 |
[05:01] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[05:11] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[05:14] | What was this guy up to? | 这家伙在干什么 |
[05:16] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[05:22] | – What about that? – Looks like some sort of counter. | -那是什么 -好像是什么计数的东西 |
[05:25] | What do you think he was counting? | 你觉得他在计算什么 |
[05:26] | Nothing good. | 不是什么好事 |
[05:28] | Night vision, spotting scope, | 夜视镜 射弹观测镜 |
[05:31] | parabolic microphone– | 抛物面传声器 |
[05:32] | Top quality, too. | 都是高级设备啊 |
[05:34] | What’s a subway worker doing with all this? | 一个地铁职员用这些做什么 |
[05:36] | I don’t know. | 搞不懂 |
[05:37] | But whatever he was into, | 不管他在做什么 |
[05:38] | it had something to do with the park. Look. | 都和这个公园脱不了干系 看 |
[05:41] | This is right where his body was found. | 这正是发现他尸体的地方 |
[05:43] | 5:26–that’s around our time of death. | 5:26 和死亡时间差不多 |
[05:46] | Looks like he was tracking something or someone | 看起来他在追踪缩写为BHS的 |
[05:49] | with the initials b.H.S. | 什么东西或者什么人 |
[05:50] | And it looks like that someone found him. | 而且看起来他是被那人找上了 |
[05:56] | Surveillance equipment, clandestine meetings, | 监视工具 秘密接头 |
[05:59] | a professional hit– | 职业杀手 |
[06:00] | mix in the subway, and we’re looking at | 结合地铁元素 像是在看电影 |
[06:03] | “The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3,” | 《骑劫地下铁》[惊悚犯罪电影] |
[06:04] | or better yet, | 或者更好一点的 |
[06:05] | “Money train.” | 《金钱列车》[惊悚犯罪电影] |
[06:07] | Any one of these people could be a secret accomplice. | 这里每一个人都有可能是帮凶 |
[06:10] | That’s what I love about the subway. | 这正是地铁有爱的地方 |
[06:11] | Down here, everyone’s got a story. | 在这里 每一个人都有一个故事 |
[06:13] | See, that’s the difference between you and me, Castle. | 看 这就是我们两个不同的地方 |
[06:14] | You see the subway as a place to pick up dialogue for your novels. | 你把地铁看成是构造你小说对白的地方 |
[06:18] | Or the occasional investment banker | 有时也是”投资银行家” |
[06:19] | on her way to the gym. | 前往健身房的必经之路[卡塞尔泡妞手段] |
[06:21] | I, on the other hand, see it as a way of getting | 而我 把这里看作是 |
[06:23] | from point “A” to point “B.” | 从A点到B点交通手段 |
[06:27] | So lightbulb Len’s dead, huh? | 看来是灯泡雷恩死了啊 |
[06:30] | – Lightbulb Len? – Yeah, it was his job to change the lightbulbs | -灯泡雷恩 -对 他负责更换整个纽约的 |
[06:33] | in the stations and tunnels all over New York. | 地铁和隧道的灯泡 |
[06:35] | I figured something was wrong. | 我就知道出事了 |
[06:36] | It’s the first time he’s missed work in 22 years. | 22年了 这是他第一次上班缺勤 |
[06:39] | Mr. Rivera, Len was found shot to death in the park. | 里维拉先生 雷恩被人发现在公园中枪而死 |
[06:42] | Any idea what he was doing there? | 知道他为什么会去公园吗 |
[06:43] | The guy changed lightbulbs for a living. | 他以换灯泡为生 |
[06:46] | You know, a job like that, it’s not for the social. | 你也知道 那样的工作 是不合群的 |
[06:49] | I mean, in the 12 years I was his supervisor, | 我当他的上司都12年了 |
[06:51] | I don’t think we ever had one personal conversation. | 我想我们甚至没有私下聊过天 |
[06:54] | – But you know who you should talk to? – Who? | -不过有个人你们该去问问 -谁 |
[06:58] | Mr. Sansone? | 桑瑟先生 |
[07:01] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[07:08] | Why would anybody want to shoot him? | 怎么会有人要枪杀他呢 |
[07:11] | Well, we were hoping that you could tell us that. | 我们正希望您能帮我们解答这个问题呢 |
[07:13] | Well, the guy was one of the unsung heroes of this city. | 他是这座城市的无名英雄 |
[07:16] | He saved a lot of lives. | 他挽救了无数条生命 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry. I thought– I thought he changed lightbulbs. | 抱歉 我…我还以为他是换灯泡的 |
[07:20] | Bad things happen in darkness, Mr. Castle, | 坏事总是发生在黑暗里的 卡塞尔先生 |
[07:24] | Dimly lit tunnels, | 比如昏暗的隧道 |
[07:26] | Darkened stairwells. | 黑暗的楼梯井 |
[07:28] | If Len heard about a blown bulb before shift end, | 如果雷恩在下班前听到有灯泡爆炸了 |
[07:30] | He would stay late, on his own time, to fix it. | 他会主动留下 利用自己的时间把它修好 |
[07:33] | And of course, there was his response | 当然 还有他对阿布·里普施茨的悲剧 |
[07:35] | to the Abe Lipschitz tragedy. | 所做出的回应 |
[07:39] | 1989… | 1989年 |
[07:41] | An electrocution of a bulb changer | 一个灯泡更换工 |
[07:43] | at the Brighton Beach station. | 被电死在布莱顿海滩站 |
[07:46] | This is a circuit interrupter switch. | 这是个断路器开关 |
[07:51] | Shuts down all of the power inside a tunnel | 能切断隧道里的所有电源 |
[07:54] | So that electrical maintenance could be performed safely. | 这样维修电路就很安全了 |
[07:59] | Down here… | 这个东西 |
[08:01] | It’s called the Lenny box… | 被称为雷恩之盒 |
[08:03] | Because it took a visionary like Len Levitt to design it | 因为就是雷恩·莱维特这样的梦想家设计了它 |
[08:07] | and force the transit authority | 并迫使高速运输管理局 |
[08:08] | to install one in every station in this city. | 在这个城市的每个站点都安装了一个 |
[08:11] | What about high-tech gear? | 高科技的工具呢 |
[08:12] | Did Lenny ever use any night vision | 雷恩在工作中是否使用过夜视镜 |
[08:14] | or microphones for his work? | 或者麦克风之类的东西 |
[08:16] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[08:17] | How about the initials B.H.S.? Does that mean anything to you? | BHS这几个字母 能让你想到什么吗 |
[08:21] | Maybe someone or something that Len was keeping tabs on. | 可能是雷恩密切关注的某个人或某种东西 |
[08:25] | The only thing Len Levitt ever kept tabs on | 雷恩·莱维特唯一关注的 |
[08:27] | was every single bulb he ever changed. | 就是他换过的每一个灯泡 |
[08:30] | Did he have any enemies that you know of? | 据你所知 他是否有任何敌人 |
[08:32] | You don’t make waves without making a few enemies. | 想办大事 不结下几个仇人是不可能的 |
[08:35] | Because of Len, | 由于雷恩的努力 |
[08:36] | we’re in the middle of a systemwide changeover | 现在整个系统正在更新装置 |
[08:37] | from incandescent to compact fluorescents. | 要将白炽灯换成节能灯 |
[08:40] | New technology comes in, | 新技术逐渐入主这里 |
[08:42] | the city ends up with a warehouse full of old bulbs. | 这城市最终会像仓库一样堆满老式灯泡 |
[08:45] | That makes some guy in a suit at the old bulb factory | 这就让一些生产老式灯泡的人 |
[08:48] | very unhappy. | 非常不爽 |
[08:50] | You ask me, | 在我看来 |
[08:51] | corporations conspired to take Lenny out. | 是某个公司密谋除掉雷恩的 |
[08:55] | “‘Lenny box.'” | 雷恩之盒 |
[08:56] | So the guy’s an inventor? | 这家伙还是个发明家啊 |
[08:57] | Apparently he was an underground renaissance man. | 很明显 他是个多才多艺的地下工作者 |
[09:00] | Guess that explains all the electronics. | 这就解释了那些电子设备 |
[09:01] | And the counter in his apartment– | 还有他公寓里记下的数字 |
[09:03] | All the lightbulbs he changed. | 是他更换过的所有灯泡的数量 |
[09:04] | Seriously, this guy changed over a million lightbulbs? | 真的吗 这家伙换过一百多万只灯泡 |
[09:07] | The man was an unsung hero, all right? | 他是个无名英雄 明白吗 |
[09:09] | – Cut down by the forces of big bulb. – Big bulb? | -被一些大灯泡干掉了 -大灯泡 |
[09:13] | The filament-industrial complex. | 灯丝工业中心 |
[09:14] | Lenny’s buddy is delusional if he actually thinks | 如果雷恩那个朋友真认为他是被灯泡企业 |
[09:16] | that Lenny was killed by a lightbulb conspiracy. | 密谋干掉的 那他一定有妄想症 |
[09:19] | Well, I wouldn’t dismiss our subterranean friend just yet. | 还不能排除那位地下工作者的说法 |
[09:22] | I was running through len’s phone records, | 我查看了雷恩的通话记录 |
[09:23] | and one jumped out. | 发现了这通电话 |
[09:26] | The outgoing call to the New York city employee tip line? | 他打给纽约市员工举报热线的 |
[09:29] | It’s where you call to rat out your coworkers. | 如果你要举报同事 就可以打这个热线 |
[09:31] | Must “Rat” always be used in the pejorative? | “老鼠”非得用成贬义词么 |
[09:32] | In the chinese zodiac, the rat is ac– | 在中国的生肖里 老鼠是 |
[09:34] | What was the tip? | 他举报了什么 |
[09:35] | Well, all those incandescent bulbs they were replacing? | 他们换下来的那些白炽灯泡 |
[09:37] | Levitt claims that he had evidence his supervisor was | 莱维特声称自己有证据证明 |
[09:40] | stealing them and then reselling them on the black market. | 他的上司将它们偷去 并转手在黑市上变卖 |
[09:42] | You mean Mario Rivera? | 你是说马里奥·里维拉吗 |
[09:43] | The same. The charges pan out, | 就是他 如果指控成立 |
[09:45] | the guy could lose his job and his pension. | 这人的工作和退休金就都没了 |
[09:47] | Oh, and get this, before he was in the transit authority, | 还有 在他去高速运输管理局之前 |
[09:49] | Mario was in the marine corps for eight years | 马里奥曾在海军陆战队服役过八年 |
[09:51] | where he won a weapons medal for sharpshooting. | 还因一流的枪法 得到过武器奖章 |
[10:03] | Where were you last night between 5:00 and 7:00 pm? | 昨晚五点至七点你人在何处 |
[10:05] | – Working. – We checked. You clocked out at 4:34. | -在上班 -我们查过 你4:34就打卡下班了 |
[10:08] | You, uh, hop the B or the D down to 59th street. | 你去了59街的B区或D区 |
[10:12] | The express only takes, what, ten minutes? | 搭捷运的话只要 多久 十分钟吗 |
[10:14] | Plenty of time to get to the park, kill Len. | 有足够的时间去公园杀死雷恩 |
[10:16] | Why would I kill len? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[10:17] | Because he filed a report against you | 因为当他发现了哥斯达黎加的事后 |
[10:18] | with the transit authority when he found out about Costa Rica. | 曾向高运管理局提交了一份指控你的报告 |
[10:21] | What the hell are you guys talking about? | 你们在胡说八道些什么 |
[10:24] | These are e-mails that were sent from you | 这些是你发出去的电子邮件 |
[10:27] | to your contact in Costa Rica. | 发给你在哥斯达黎加的联系人的 |
[10:32] | These are my private e-mails. | 这些是我的私人邮件 |
[10:34] | Sent from a workplace computer, | 可你是用工作间的电脑发送的 |
[10:35] | which means we can look. | 所以我们有权查看 |
[10:36] | So I was thinking about taking a vacation down there. | 我只是在考虑去那里度假 |
[10:39] | Yeah, drink a few cervezas, | 是啊 喝几杯啤酒 |
[10:41] | maybe go parasailing on the beach, | 没准儿还在海滩跳跳伞 |
[10:43] | sell some lightbulbs to some locals. | 顺便卖几个灯泡给当地人 |
[10:46] | The city has a warehouse | 这个城市就像个大仓库 |
[10:47] | full of old, incandescent lightbulbs | 堆满了老式的白炽灯泡 |
[10:49] | that you figured no one would miss, | 你认为反正没人注意 |
[10:50] | so you sold them to a wholesaler in Costa Rica | 于是就以20美分一只的价格卖给了 |
[10:53] | for 20 cents a pop. That’s 100 grand. | 你在哥斯达黎加的批发商 加起来就是十万 |
[10:56] | Only someone did miss them. | 可惜有人留意到了 |
[10:58] | Someone with the word “Lightbulb” in his name. | 一个叫做灯泡啥啥的人 |
[11:01] | When you found out Len was on to you, | 当你发现雷恩知道了你的意图 |
[11:03] | you realized you could lose your job and your pension. | 你意识到自己会同时失去工作和退休金 |
[11:05] | You couldn’t afford to let him go to the transit authority | 所以你不能让他带着掌握的证据 |
[11:07] | with what he knew. | 去高运管理局举报你 |
[11:09] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[11:10] | Well, then why don’t you just come clean | 那就解释一下 |
[11:12] | with what you did last night between 5:00 and 7:00? | 昨晚五点至七点你做了些什么吧 |
[11:15] | The thing about murderers, Mario, | 马里奥 杀人犯 |
[11:16] | Is they tend to not have solid alibis. | 一般都没有可靠的不在场证明 |
[11:19] | Generally because they’re murdering somebody. | 通常是因为案发时他们正在杀人 |
[11:24] | Look… | 听着 |
[11:25] | those old lightbulbs were just gonna get destroyed | 那些老式灯泡 最终会被销毁 |
[11:28] | and end up in a landfill. | 然后扔到垃圾场去 |
[11:29] | I was doing the city a favor. | 我只是帮这个城市解决难题 |
[11:31] | So I make a little extra. So who gets hurt? | 没错 我是赚了点外快 伤着谁了啊 |
[11:34] | Uh… I’m gonna go with Len. | 我想说 伤着雷恩了 |
[11:38] | Last chance, Mario. | 最后一次机会 马里奥 |
[11:43] | After work, went up to the Grand Concourse | 下班后 我去了大广场街 |
[11:46] | to pack up a shipment of lightbulbs. | 去把灯泡打包以便发运 |
[11:49] | They went out to Costa Rica last night. | 昨晚已经发往哥斯达黎加了 |
[11:52] | You can check. | 你们可以去查 |
[11:54] | I was there. | 我在那里 |
[11:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:57] | He’s telling the truth. Len’s call to the tip line? | 他说的是实话 雷恩打的那通举报电话 |
[12:00] | Turns out that the transit cops | 原来运输局那边 |
[12:01] | had him under surveillance all last week. | 上周派人去监视他了 |
[12:03] | His tail has him in the Bronx | 负责跟踪他的人证明他昨晚 |
[12:04] | last night just like he said. | 在布朗克斯区 跟他说的一样 |
[12:05] | Call the transit cops and tell them | 打电话告诉运输局的 |
[12:07] | – that we just closed their case for them. – Right. | -我们刚帮他们结案了 -好 |
[12:10] | So if lightbulbs didn’t get Lenny killed, then what did? | 如果不是灯泡害死了雷恩 那是什么呢 |
[12:13] | You know, it can’t be a coincidence that he was killed | 他被杀的时间跟他写下的时间恰好一致 |
[12:15] | right there at about the same time that he has written down. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[12:19] | And what does “B.H.S.” Stand for? Bronx high school? | 还有BHS又代表了什么呢 布朗克斯高中 |
[12:22] | Big honkin’ stereo? | 大型立体声音箱 |
[12:25] | – Boys have shoes? – Try Byron H. Singer. | -有鞋的男孩 -试试拜伦· H· 辛格 |
[12:28] | I found a small vendor decal on the side | 我在他公寓里找到的抛物面传声器上 |
[12:30] | of the parabolic microphone we found in his apartment, | 找到了一小张卖家的贴纸 |
[12:32] | So I called the vendor to find out if he knew | 于是我打电话去问对方是否知道 |
[12:34] | why Len bought the equipment. | 雷恩为什么要买那仪器 |
[12:36] | Turns out, Len didn’t buy it at all. | 结果发现 雷恩根本没买过 |
[12:38] | It was purchased two months ago by an insurance actuary | 是两个月前 一个保险公司理赔员买下的 |
[12:40] | – named Byron H. Singer. – B.H.S.! | -那人名叫拜伦·H·辛格 -BHS |
[12:45] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:48] | Mr. Singer, thank you for coming down. | 辛格先生 谢谢赶你过来 |
[12:51] | They said it was important. | 他们说有重要事情 |
[12:52] | Do you know a man named Len Levitt? | 你认识一个叫雷恩·莱维特的人吗 |
[12:55] | – What did that bastard tell you? – He didn’t tell us anything. | -那混蛋跟你们说什么了 -他什么也没说 |
[12:59] | Good, because he’s a liar. | 那就好 因为他满口胡言 |
[13:01] | He thought he knew better than me. | 他以为他比我更了解 |
[13:03] | – He thought he knew better than everybody. – Mr. Singer– | -他一副自大狂的样子 -辛格先生 |
[13:05] | I don’t care if he didn’t believe me. | 我不在乎他相信与否 |
[13:07] | I don’t care how much it hurt him. | 我不在乎这会很伤他自尊 |
[13:08] | I know what I saw. | 我知道自己看到了什么 |
[13:11] | And what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[13:12] | The two of them, together, | 它们两个 一起 |
[13:14] | in the park, like a pair of lovebirds. | 在公园里 像一对情侣鹦鹉 |
[13:17] | But he accused me of making the whole thing up. | 但他控告我捏造了这事 |
[13:20] | I mean, why would I make something like that up? | 我说 我为什么要捏造呢 |
[13:22] | Why would anybody? | 任何人都不会 |
[13:23] | Mr. Singer, what exactly did you see in the park? | 辛格先生 你究竟在公园里看见了什么 |
[13:25] | I saw enough. | 我看得很仔细 |
[13:28] | And believe me, I was pretty shocked to see them together. | 相信我 看到它们时 我都惊呆了 |
[13:31] | I knew I had to tell Len before somebody else did. | 我必须抢先告诉雷恩 |
[13:34] | Len must have been very angry when you told him. | 当你告诉雷恩时 他肯定很生气 |
[13:36] | Very angry and jealous, but I had followed them | 既生气又嫉妒 但我跟踪它们 |
[13:40] | and found their secret spot. | 并且发现它们秘密巢穴 |
[13:41] | And I told him where and when to find them. | 然后我告诉他在何时何地找到它们 |
[13:44] | I even lent him some of my equipment | 我还借给他一些设备 |
[13:46] | so he could spy on them himself. | 这样他可以自己监视它们 |
[13:48] | So Len goes to the park, and he sees for himself. | 那么雷恩去到公园 他亲眼所见 |
[13:50] | And then he confronts them in a jealous rage, | 接着对着他们醋意大发 |
[13:52] | and they kill him. | 然后他们杀了他 |
[13:53] | They do what now? | 他们干了什么 |
[13:54] | They killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[13:56] | The cheating grilfriend and her lover. | 红杏出墙的女友和她的情人 |
[13:57] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[13:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:01] | Uh… Who did you see in the park that night? | 你那天晚上在公园里看见了谁 |
[14:03] | The red-tailed hawks. | 红尾鹰 |
[14:05] | There haven’t been a nesting pair in the park for 40 years. | 40年来公园里都没有出现过一对 |
[14:09] | You mean, this is about birds? | 你是在说鸟 |
[14:11] | Not just birds. The red-tailed hawks. | 不只是鸟 而是红尾鹰 |
[14:13] | Len oversees the log in the central park boathouse, | 雷恩监督中心公园船库的日志 |
[14:16] | where all the sightings are officially recorded. | 所有的观测都被正式记录下来 |
[14:18] | But he refused to acknowledge my sighting. | 但他拒绝认可我的观测 |
[14:21] | So I told him, if he didn’t believe me, | 所以我告诉他 如果他不相信 |
[14:23] | he should go out to the park and see for himself. | 他可以自己去公园亲眼看看 |
[14:25] | They nest at dusk. | 他们黄昏时分筑巢 |
[14:28] | Mr. Singer, were you in the park yesterday | 辛格先生 你昨晚5点至7点 |
[14:30] | between 5:00 and 7:00 p.m.? | 是否在公园里 |
[14:33] | Usually I am, but yesterday I was in my office, working. | 通常都在 但昨天我在办公室里工作 |
[14:36] | And can any of your colleagues verify that? | 你的同事可以证实吗 |
[14:39] | I’m sure they can, but about the hawks– | 我确信可以 但关于红尾鹰 |
[14:41] | and I want this on the official record– | 我希望这正式记录下来 |
[14:43] | I would never exaggerate or fabricate a bird sighting. | 我绝不会夸大或捏造鸟类观测 |
[14:47] | It’s unthinkable. | 真难以置信 |
[14:51] | They’re there, | 它们就在那里 |
[14:53] | and I saw them first. | 是我先看到的 |
[14:56] | I’m putting that in the official record. | 我会记在官方记录里 |
[14:58] | So the equipment, the park, the feather, and B.H.S.– | 设备 公园 羽毛还有辛格先生 |
[15:02] | It looks like we’ve explained everything. | 似乎解释了一切 |
[15:05] | Yes, except why he was killed. | 是的 除了他被杀的原因 |
[15:13] | Morning, mother. | 早上好 老妈 |
[15:13] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[15:19] | So why is gram on the table and why are you on the floor? | 为什么奶奶站在桌上而你趴在地上 |
[15:21] | Dad, he’s gone. | 爸爸 他不见了 |
[15:22] | Theodore? | 西奥多吗 |
[15:23] | When I fed him his quinoa salad with wheat berries, | 我喂他藜麦沙拉和小麦粒时 |
[15:25] | I must not have closed the cage door all the way, | 肯定没有关好笼子 |
[15:27] | and now he’s gone, and Ashley’s going to hate me. | 现在它不见了 阿什利会恨死我的 |
[15:29] | Oh, he’s not gonna hate you. He’ll understand. | 他不会恨你的 他会理解的 |
[15:30] | No, he won’t. He trusted me, | 不 他不会 他信任我 |
[15:32] | and I let him down. | 而我让他失望了 |
[15:33] | No, not yet, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[15:34] | We’ll find him. Have you looked in your room? | 我们会找到他的 有没有找过你房间 |
[15:36] | And in gram’s, too. | 还找了奶奶的房间 |
[15:37] | If that creature entered my room, | 如何那东西进了我房间 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna need a new bed… and wardrobe. | 我要买一张新床和新衣橱 |
[15:40] | Dad, what if he got out? Like “Out” out? | 爸爸 如果他跑出去了怎么办 就是外面 |
[15:43] | All right, Theodore is an uptown rat. | 好吧 西奥多是只城里鼠 |
[15:45] | He’s here someplace. Okay, to find a rodent, | 他还在这里 要找一只啮齿目动物 |
[15:47] | You have to think like a rodent. | 你必须像啮齿目动物那样思考 |
[15:51] | You are Theodore. | 你就是西奥多 |
[15:53] | – What do you want? – Food. | -你想要什么 -食物 |
[15:55] | Eh, you got a personal chef. You’re not hungry. | 你有个私人主厨 你不饿 |
[15:58] | Warmth. I’d want to stay warm and safe. | 温暖 我想要呆在温暖安全的地方 |
[16:01] | Yeah, a cozy, quiet place, out of the way, | 没错 舒适安静的地方 |
[16:03] | where no one’s gonna step on you. | 没人踩你的地方 |
[16:04] | Front hall closet. | 前厅衣橱 |
[16:05] | Nice. | 很好 |
[16:10] | You see him? | 你看见了吗 |
[16:11] | No. He’s not here. | 没有 它不在这里 |
[16:14] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[16:17] | What? | 什么 |
[16:20] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[16:22] | And leave you ratless? | 让你一个人找老鼠 |
[16:24] | It’s my responsibility, dad. Not yours. | 这是我的责任 爸爸 不是你的 |
[16:27] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[16:29] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[16:31] | All right. You call me… If you need anything. | 好吧 有需要给我打电话吧 |
[16:36] | Just so you know, I’m checking into the Plaza, | 等等 我要住广场酒店 |
[16:39] | and you’re paying. | 你付钱 |
[16:44] | Okay, Castle, I’m here. What was so important? | 卡塞尔 我来了 有什么重要的事 |
[16:48] | Your first clue is… | 你第一个线索是 |
[16:49] | the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime. | 晚间的狗狗灵异事件 |
[16:54] | Oh, jeez, Castle. I haven’t even had my coffee yet. | 天啊 卡塞尔 我甚至还没喝咖啡 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | From the Sherlock Holmes story, “Silver Blaze.” | 出自夏洛克·福尔摩斯《银色马》 |
[17:00] | Holmes unmasks the murderer because of what didn’t happen. | 福尔摩斯解开谋杀案是因为未发生之事 |
[17:03] | The dog didn’t bark. | 狗没有叫 |
[17:04] | That’s how he knew the dog must have known the killer. | 他由此知道狗必然认识凶手 |
[17:06] | Okay. Yes, I remember the story. | 好吧 是的 我记得这故事 |
[17:08] | Then you know that the hardest form of detection | 那么最困难的侦查 |
[17:10] | is looking for the thing that isn’t there. | 就是寻找非现场证物 |
[17:12] | Byron said that Len was going to verify the hawks. | 拜伦说雷恩要去证实红尾鹰的真假 |
[17:15] | Verify, as in “Provide proof,” which means… | 证实就是提供证据 也就是说 |
[17:20] | He would’ve had a camera… which we didn’t find. | 他应该有一个相机 但我们没找到 |
[17:22] | And if he was taking pictures… | 如果他当时在拍摄照片 |
[17:24] | We should be able to figure out what he was up to. | 我们应该可以知道他干了些什么 |
[17:26] | We found the body here, | 我们在这里发现尸体 |
[17:28] | where he took the last two bullets… | 他被最后两枚子弹打中 |
[17:30] | Running away from his killer. | 逃离凶手追击 |
[17:31] | He had a broken wrist. | 他的手腕断了 |
[17:33] | From the bmx guys riding over his body. | 被越野自行车手碾过所致 |
[17:36] | Or he fell from a tree. | 或是从树上摔下导致的 |
[17:42] | This tree. | 这棵树 |
[17:44] | There’s a fresh divot. | 这个坑还很新 |
[17:51] | It’s all birds. | 全是鸟类 |
[17:52] | Red-tailed hawks. | 红尾鹰 |
[17:55] | Looks like Byron Singer was telling the truth after all. | 看来拜伦·辛格说的是真的 |
[17:57] | Yeah, remind me to notify the bird police. | 没错 提醒我通知”鸟类警察” |
[18:00] | But I doubt it was the hawks that killed him. | 但我可不认为是鹰杀了他 |
[18:03] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[18:05] | Lightbulb Len witnessed a child abduction. | 灯泡雷恩目击了一宗儿童诱拐案 |
[18:10] | And the last thing he saw was his killer. | 他最后看到的是凶手 |
[18:17] | We don’t know his name or age, | 我们不知道他的姓名和年龄 |
[18:18] | but we’re estimating between 10 and 12 years old. | 但我们估计是10至12岁 |
[18:21] | He has brown hair, hazel eyes, and was last seen | 他棕色头发和淡褐色眼睛 最后看见时 |
[18:24] | wearing shorts, sneakers, and a gray and white jacket. | 身穿短裤 运动鞋和灰白夹克 |
[18:29] | Now our kidnapper is male, brown hair, | 我们的绑匪是名男性 棕色头发 |
[18:32] | between 5’10” and 6″. | 身高175至180 |
[18:35] | He was carrying a Glock .45, | 他携带一支格洛克45口径手枪 |
[18:37] | which matches the size of the slugs | 和我们在被害人身上发现的 |
[18:39] | that we found in our victim’s body. | 子弹口径相吻合 |
[18:41] | Now both photos have time stamps on them, | 两张照片上都有时间显示 |
[18:43] | so we know that the abduction took place 12 pm on Tuesday. | 因此诱拐案发生在周二晚上12点 |
[18:48] | After 48 hours, the chances of finding a child abduction | 48小时后 被绑儿童生还的机会 |
[18:51] | victim alive go way down. | 很小很小 |
[18:53] | The only thing that matters is finding that kid. | 最重要的是找到那个孩子 |
[19:04] | If he’s been missing for 36 hours, | 如果他失踪了36小时 |
[19:05] | how come his parents haven’t reported it? | 为什么他的父母还不来报案 |
[19:06] | They might not know. | 他们可能不知道 |
[19:08] | Or they might be under duress. | 也许他们在别人挟持下 |
[19:11] | He was wearing shorts, | 他身穿短裤 |
[19:12] | which probably means he knew he was going to the park. | 很可能意味着他知道自已要去公园 |
[19:16] | Well, if he wasn’t lured there, | 如果他不是被诱骗的 |
[19:17] | maybe he knew his kidnapper. | 也许他认识绑匪 |
[19:18] | But then why would the kidnapper need a gun? | 但为什么绑匪需要枪呢 |
[19:21] | I e-mailed the photo to the New York state police | 我给纽约州警察和假释部门电邮了照片 |
[19:23] | and the parole division. They’re looking into | 他们正在调查 |
[19:24] | any kidnappers with this abduction M.O. | 与这起绑架案手法相似的绑匪资料 |
[19:26] | And Esposito is canvassing that part of the park | 埃斯波西托正在公园里 |
[19:29] | looking for any witnesses. | 寻找目击证人 |
[19:30] | Well, what about schools? | 学校那边有什么消息 |
[19:32] | If the boy goes to a local school, | 如果这孩子上的是当地学校 |
[19:33] | they’d know he was absent. | 他们会知道他缺席了 |
[19:34] | Have uniforms fax his photo to | 让警员把他的照片 |
[19:35] | – all schools in the five boroughs. – Done. | -传真给5个区内所有的学校 -收到 |
[19:38] | That car looks to be, like, a compact or a subcompact. | 那辆车看起来像小型或超小型汽车 |
[19:42] | Can we get the make or model? | 我们能判断出厂牌或是车型吗 |
[19:43] | Lab’s already looking into it. | 实验室已经在调查了 |
[19:44] | We’re pulling video from all traffic cameras on the streets | 我们把周二晚上进出公园 |
[19:46] | leading in and out of the park on Tuesday evening. | 所有街边的交通录像都调出来 |
[19:48] | – Maybe we’ll catch a license plate. – Or the driver’s face. | -也许有拍到车牌 -或司机的样子 |
[19:52] | What if we were to enlarge this part of the photo– | 要是我们放大相片的这一小块怎样 |
[19:54] | not the face, just this part of the window? | 不包括人脸 仅是车窗这块 |
[19:57] | Are you thinking of the reflection? | 你觉得玻璃映出了司机的样子 |
[19:58] | I’m wondering if maybe we can see the kidnapper’s face | 我在想 也许我们能通过后视镜看到 |
[20:00] | – in that side view mirror. – It’s worth a shot. | -绑匪的样子 -值得一试 |
[20:06] | I need a C.S.U. photo tech up here now. | 请马上派鉴证组图像处理技术员过来 |
[20:09] | You sure you haven’t seen him? | 你确定你没见过他 |
[20:11] | Man, I see so many kids every day, | 老兄 我每天都能看到一堆小孩 |
[20:13] | I couldn’t tell one from the next. | 但根本分不清谁跟谁 |
[20:14] | What about a blue car | 那在同一时间 |
[20:16] | around the same time, somewhere in this area? | 你有在这附近见过一部蓝色小车吗 |
[20:17] | – Tuesday about 5:00? – Yeah. | -周二下午5点吗 -对 |
[20:19] | – Yeah, as a matter of fact, a blue saturn. – You sure? | -有啊 那是一辆蓝色的土星车 -确定吗 |
[20:23] | Yeah. People I forget. | 当然 人我记不住 |
[20:24] | Things that get in my way, I remember. | 但妨碍我做生意的车我可记忆犹新 |
[20:26] | It was parked right in front of my regular spot. | 它就停在我地盘的前面 |
[20:29] | Instead, I gotta set up at the edge of the roadway. | 结果我只好把摊摆在马路旁 |
[20:31] | – I almost get clipped by a cab. – Anybody inside? | -害我差点被的士撞倒 -车里有人吗 |
[20:34] | No, because I woulda yelled at the driver if there was. | 没有 不然我肯定会骂他祖宗 |
[20:37] | I don’t know what’s wrong with people in this city. | 我真搞不懂这城市的人有啥毛病 |
[20:39] | – Yeah, thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -不用 |
[20:42] | Our pretzel vendor I.D.’ed the kidnapper’s car | 咸酥饼小贩认出了绑匪的车 |
[20:44] | as a blue saturn sedan, anywhere from ’97 to ’02. | 是一辆蓝色土星轿车 年份是97年到02年 |
[20:49] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[20:49] | there are 6,000 blue saturns registered | 单是一个三州区就登记了 |
[20:52] | in the tristate area alone. | 6千辆蓝色土星车 |
[20:56] | Ryan, where are we on the traffic cams? | 莱恩 交通监控摄像查得怎样了 |
[20:58] | The make and model will help narrow it down, | 要是有厂牌和型号就能缩小范围 |
[21:00] | but there’s a lot of footage. | 但现在录像还是很多 |
[21:01] | There’s also no central database for school absences. | 另外 学校没有对缺勤建立中心数据库 |
[21:04] | We can’t sort by grade or gender, | 我们无法按年级或性别检索 |
[21:06] | and there’s a bad cold making the rounds, | 而且最近在流行重感冒 |
[21:10] | so more kids are out than usual. | 学校比平常多了学生缺席 |
[21:12] | What about state police? | 那州警那边有消息吗 |
[21:13] | Whole lot of nada, and nothing popped | 没有 也没有查到 |
[21:15] | on parolees with the same kidnapping MO. | 绑架手法相似的假释犯 |
[21:16] | Yes, I’ll continue to hold. | 好的 我会继续等着 |
[21:17] | – Detective, enhanced and enlarged. – Thank you. | -警探 相片放大过了 -谢谢 |
[21:25] | Oh, the enhancement | 什么 放大 |
[21:26] | only increased the pixilation on all these. | 不过就是增强了原图的像素而已 |
[21:28] | You can’t even see there’s a side view mirror. | 上面连后视镜都看不到 |
[21:30] | Well, it’s not like on “24,” Castle. | 卡塞尔 这可不像在《24小时》 |
[21:31] | In the real world, | 在现实中 |
[21:32] | zoom and enhance can only get us so far. | 变焦和放大只能做到这样 |
[21:34] | Yeah, but you can’t even– | 但也不至于… |
[21:35] | There’s no reflection. It’s just mush. | 根本没有映像 一片模糊 |
[21:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[21:42] | No. God, this kid isn’t that much younger than Alexis. | 骗你的 天啊 这孩子只小阿丽克西斯几岁 |
[21:47] | Don’t worry. We’ll find him. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[21:50] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[21:52] | – What? – I’ve seen this before. | -怎么了 -这我见过 |
[21:55] | – You’ve seen what? – This mark on his sock. | -你见过什么 -他袜子上的污迹 |
[21:57] | Alexis used to get these | 阿丽克西斯踢足球时 |
[21:58] | when she played soccer. | 总会沾上这种污迹 |
[21:59] | They’re cleat marks from where | 这是别的孩子 |
[21:59] | other kids kick her in the shin. | 踢她小腿时留下的球鞋钉印 |
[22:00] | If he was playing soccer in the park, | 如果他当时正在公园踢足球 |
[22:02] | he might be a part of an organized team or a league. | 他有可能是某个球队或社团的成员 |
[22:05] | And youth leagues have web sites that you can go to. | 青年团有官方网址可供搜索 |
[22:07] | The parents and kids can track scores and standings. | 父母和孩子可上网查看分数和名次 |
[22:09] | I spoke to the league commissioner, | 我跟社团理事谈过 |
[22:10] | and only one 10- to 12-year-old team | 他说只有一支年龄由10岁至12岁的球队 |
[22:13] | practiced on Tuesday– | 在周二练习 |
[22:13] | The wildcats. | 野猫队 |
[22:19] | There! | 这个 |
[22:20] | Tyler Donegal. | 泰勒·多尼哥 |
[22:23] | He’s 12. | 今年12岁 |
[22:24] | Ryan, let’s get everything we can on this kid. | 莱恩 马上对这孩子展开搜救工作 |
[22:26] | The clock is ticking, and we gotta bring him back alive. | 时间不多了 我们得安全救出他 |
[22:34] | Tyler Donegal lives with his mother in Westchester. | 泰勒·多尼哥和母亲住在韦斯切斯特 |
[22:36] | Court records show that parents divorced | 法庭记录显示他的父母 |
[22:38] | finalized two months ago. | 于2个月前正式离婚 |
[22:39] | You reach the parents? | 联系他的父母没 |
[22:41] | Just got off with the mother– Mirielle Lefcourt. | 刚联系上他的母亲马瑞尔·莱科特 |
[22:43] | She moved out of the city last year. | 她去年搬出纽约市区了 |
[22:45] | Got remarried to an anesthesiologist last month. | 上个月刚和一位麻醉师结婚 |
[22:47] | She says she has no idea that her son is missing. | 她说她完全不知道儿子失踪了 |
[22:50] | He was spending two days in the city with her ex. | 儿子这两天正和前夫待在城里 |
[22:52] | She’s on her way in now. | 她现在正在赶来 |
[22:53] | If the father had custody, where the hell is he, | 如果父亲有探视权 那他到底去哪了 |
[22:55] | and why didn’t he report the boy missing? | 他又为何不报案呢 |
[22:56] | We’re working on that, sir. | 头儿 我们正在查 |
[22:58] | The father’s a maintenance supervisor at high-rise | 他父亲是西百老汇街和运河街一带 |
[23:00] | on West Broadway and Canal. | 高层住宅的维修主管 |
[23:02] | He lives six blocks from central park. | 住所离中央公园就6个街口 |
[23:05] | Donegal called in sick for work yesterday and today. | 多尼哥昨今两天都打给公司请病假了 |
[23:07] | Divorced parents, one child, one spouse remarries quickly? | 父母离婚 独子 母亲迅速再婚 |
[23:10] | So she dumps the janitor in the city | 所以说她为了嫁住郊区豪宅的医生 |
[23:12] | – for the doctor in the burbs. – All the father has left his son. | -抛弃了城里的丈夫 -害得父子分离 |
[23:17] | It’s got all the hallmarks of a custodial abduction. | 以上一切符合诱拐监护人子女的特征 |
[23:21] | You got a photo? | 你拿到照片了吗 |
[23:22] | I’ll get one. | 我这就去拿 |
[23:27] | Dean Donegal. | 迪恩·多尼哥 |
[23:27] | 5’10”, 175… | 身高180 体重160斤 |
[23:29] | – Brown hair. – Well, the vitals match. | -褐发 -主要特征吻合 |
[23:31] | Yeah, but why do you need a gun to kidnap your own son? | 但他为何要持枪挟持自己的儿子呢 |
[23:34] | You just put him in the car, | 他只需要让他上车 |
[23:35] | tell him you’re going for ice cream. | 告诉他去吃雪糕就好了 |
[23:37] | – What’s he doing? – Hey, beckett, the mother’s here. | -他这是为何 -贝克特 母亲来了 |
[23:40] | All right, Ryan, you go to Dean’s office. | 好 莱恩 你去迪恩的办公室一趟 |
[23:41] | Esposito, you check out his apartment. | 埃斯波西托 你去他的公寓看看 |
[23:43] | – Maybe something else is going on with that family. – Right. | -也许这家人还发生了别的事 -好的 |
[23:51] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[23:52] | That’s what we’re trying to determine, Mrs. Lefcourt. | 莱科特女士 我们正努力在找 |
[23:56] | When was the last time that you spoke with him? | 你最后一次和你儿子讲话是什么时候 |
[23:58] | Uh, two days ago when I dropped him off at his father’s. | 两天前 我把他送到他爸爸家时 |
[24:00] | He was supposed to be with Dean. Have you talked to Dean? | 他应该跟迪恩在一起 你们问过迪恩了吗 |
[24:04] | We’re trying to locate him now. | 我们正在努力找他 |
[24:05] | He’s not at work? He never misses work. | 他没在上班吗 他从不缺勤 |
[24:08] | Can you tell me about the divorce? | 你能说说离婚的事吗 |
[24:09] | How did Dean take that? | 迪恩对此是什么态度 |
[24:10] | Um, not well. He was very bitter and angry. | 不太好 他很痛苦很生气 |
[24:16] | Does he own a gun? | 他有枪吗 |
[24:18] | A handgun. | 有把手枪 |
[24:20] | Yes. There were break-ins in his building. | 因为他的大楼曾遭盗窃 |
[24:22] | Do you know what kind? | 你知道枪的类型吗 |
[24:23] | Why are you asking me about a-a gun? | 你问我枪的事干什么呢 |
[24:25] | Was somebody shot? Was my son shot? | 有人中枪了吗 难道是我儿子吗 |
[24:27] | No, nobody was shot, Mrs. Lefcourt. | 不 没人中枪 莱科特女士 |
[24:29] | It’s just, the man who took your son was carrying a gun. | 只是挟持你儿子的人手上有把枪 |
[24:33] | Now I’m gonna have to show you this photograph. | 现在要给你看一张图片 |
[24:39] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[24:42] | I don’t know. Is that Dean? | 我不知道 是迪恩吗 |
[24:43] | I was hoping that you could tell me. | 我指望你能告诉我答案 |
[24:45] | What about this car? Is that his car? | 你认得这辆车吗 是你前夫的吗 |
[24:47] | No, Dean doesn’t own a car. He– he rents one as he needs one. | 不 迪恩没车 要用的时候才会租 |
[24:51] | A Glock. | 是格洛克 |
[24:53] | Dean’s gun, it’s a Glock. | 迪恩那把是格洛克手枪 |
[24:55] | We had to itemize our property for the divorce. | 离婚的时候我们要详细列举双方的财产 |
[24:59] | Mrs. Lefcourt, does Dean have a place | 莱科特女士 迪恩有喜欢 |
[25:00] | that he likes to take Tyler? | 带泰勒去的地方吗 |
[25:01] | Any, um, favorite hangouts? | 比如常去的游乐场之类的 |
[25:03] | No, as far as I know, he’s never taken him anywhere. | 没有 据我所知 他从没带他去过哪里 |
[25:05] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[25:07] | Dean’s family has a cabin in the Poconos. | 迪恩家人在波可诺斯有一间房子 |
[25:12] | Pennsylvania state police are on their way to the cabin. | 宾夕法尼亚州警正赶往那处房子 |
[25:14] | With any luck, we’ll find Tyler. | 好运的话 就能顺利找到泰勒 |
[25:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:19] | I can’t imagine how Tyler’s mother feels. | 真不敢想象泰勒母亲的心情 |
[25:22] | Yeah, me neither. | 对啊 我也是 |
[25:25] | When Alexis was 4, we went christmas shopping | 阿丽克西斯四岁时 我们一起去白原市的 |
[25:27] | at some mall in–in white plains. | 商场做圣诞采购 |
[25:29] | I was trying on some charcoal fedora. | 我正在试戴深灰色的软毡帽 |
[25:32] | I turn around, she is gone, vanished. | 一回头 发现她人不见了 |
[25:35] | I looked everywhere, so did mall security, | 我四处寻找 跟商场保安 |
[25:38] | so did the police. | 和警察一块 |
[25:39] | We searched for an hour. | 我们足足找了一个小时 |
[25:42] | You don’t have to be a novelist | 用不着当小说家 |
[25:44] | to think of all the worst-case scenarios. | 也能想象出所有最坏的情况 |
[25:47] | Where’d you find her? | 后来你在哪里找到她呢 |
[25:49] | Behind a rack of winter coats. She got bored. | 一架子冬季外套后面 她觉得无聊 |
[25:52] | She crawled underneath there and went to sleep. | 就爬进那底下睡觉去了 |
[25:56] | To this day, I still dream about that. | 直到今天 我还会梦到这事 |
[25:59] | Just got off with Esposito. Looks like Dean’s on the move. | 刚跟埃斯波西托聊完 看来迪恩跑路了 |
[26:02] | What did they find? | 他们找到了什么 |
[26:03] | It’s what they didn’t find– | 他们就是什么都没找到 |
[26:04] | no toothbrush, no deodorant, | 浴室没牙刷 没除臭剂 |
[26:06] | no shampoo in the shower. | 也没沐浴液 |
[26:07] | I’ll run his credit card | 我这就查他的信用卡 |
[26:08] | for anything that indicates he’s traveling. | 看看他是否真的出游了 |
[26:11] | Dean’s desk? | 这就是迪恩的办公桌吗 |
[26:12] | You can’t miss it, right? Pictures everywhere. | 很难忽略对吧 贴满了照片 |
[26:14] | He calls it Tyler-palooza. | 他称之为泰勒嘉年华 |
[26:17] | Is this his only work area? | 他只在这里工作吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah. Uh-huh. | 是的 没错 |
[26:20] | How’d he sound when he called in sick? | 他请病假的时候听起来怎么样 |
[26:21] | Did he sound… Stressed? | 他听上去 紧张吗 |
[26:24] | Tell you the truth, detective, Dean didn’t call in sick. | 说实话 警探 迪恩没有打来请假 |
[26:26] | – I covered for him. – Why? | -我替他找了个借口 -为什么 |
[26:28] | His ex-wife got remarried to some rich doctor | 他的前妻在正式离婚后五分钟 |
[26:31] | like five minutes after the divorce was final. | 就跑去跟有钱的医生结婚了 |
[26:33] | He had legal bills up the ass. | 他欠了一屁股债 |
[26:34] | I figured, he just needed to spend a little time with his son. | 我想他只是想多陪伴自己的儿子 |
[26:37] | So what if he didn’t call in sick? | 所以即使他没打电话 |
[26:39] | I had his back. That’s how we do it down here. | 我也会挺他 这是我们这里的做法 |
[26:41] | hey, Teresa! | 嘿 特丽萨 |
[26:43] | All right, already. | 好的 来了 |
[26:51] | Whoa. | 哇呜 |
[26:58] | What’s in Indy, Dean? | 印第安纳有什么 迪恩 |
[26:59] | Maybe he’s got family in Indianapolis, | 或许他有家人在印第安纳波利斯 |
[27:02] | friends he can trust, someone who can hide him. | 可以信任的朋友让他匿藏起来 |
[27:04] | Yeah, but there weren’t any airline tickets | 是的 但没有任何机票 |
[27:05] | purchased in his name or in Tyler’s. | 是用他或者泰勒的名字买的 |
[27:08] | Yo, the cabin’s empty. | 小木屋里没人 |
[27:10] | P.A. State troopers say it looks like | 当地警局说看起来 |
[27:11] | there hasn’t been anybody there in months. | 那地方已经空置好几个月了 |
[27:13] | We just got a hit on Dean Donegal’s financials. | 迪恩·多尼哥的财务报告有发现了 |
[27:15] | An hour ago, he booked a motel room in Jamaica, Queens. | 一小时前 他订了皇后区的一间旅店房间 |
[27:17] | That’s not far from the airport. | 那距离机场不远 |
[27:19] | He might still be trying to get Tyler out of town. | 他可能还在企图带走泰勒 |
[27:20] | – If we’re lucky. – He shot someone, | -那就太好了 -他杀了人 |
[27:22] | He’s on the run, he’s under extreme duress. | 他在潜逃 他现在极度不稳定 |
[27:24] | Let’s get him before this ends bloody for everyone. | 我们得在事情变得血腥前逮捕他 |
[27:27] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[27:28] | Tyler! Tyler, you here?! | 泰勒 泰勒 你在吗 |
[27:30] | – Hands! Show me your hands! – Tyler! | -举手 举起你的手 -泰勒 |
[27:33] | – Bathroom’s clear. – He’s not here. | -浴室安全 -他不在这里 |
[27:35] | Where’s Tyler? | 泰勒在哪里 |
[27:37] | I don’t know. They told me to check into a motel | 我不知道 他们叫我住进旅馆 |
[27:40] | – and wait for further instructions. – Who did? | -等待下一步指示 -谁指使你 |
[27:43] | I don’t know. All I know is, they took him. | 我不晓得 我只知道他们劫走了他 |
[27:46] | And if I help you, they’ll kill my son. | 如果我帮你们 他们会杀了我儿子 |
[27:52] | Where is Tyler, Dean? | 他在哪 迪恩 |
[27:54] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[27:56] | Why were you going to Indianapolis? | 你为什么要去印第安纳波利斯 |
[27:58] | Indian, what are you talking about? | 印第安纳 你在说什么 |
[28:00] | We know you were checking on airfares. | 我们知道你在查机票价格 |
[28:01] | I was researching a trip for the holidays. | 我在找假期旅游的资料 |
[28:04] | What, you think I took my own son? | 什么 你以为我绑架了自己的儿子吗 |
[28:06] | You were in a hotel by the airport. | 你住在机场旁的酒店里 |
[28:08] | – That’s where they told me to go. – Who? | -是他们叫我去那里的 -谁 |
[28:10] | Please. They said, if I talk to the cops, he’s dead. | 拜托了 他们说如果我报警他就死定了 |
[28:16] | Dean, if you’re son is in danger, | 迪恩 要是你的儿子有危险 |
[28:18] | Then you need to tell us what you know. | 你必须告诉我们所有事情 |
[28:23] | I went to pick him up after practice. | 我在他训练后去接他回家 |
[28:25] | When he wasn’t at the usual spot, | 他并不在那里 |
[28:26] | I figured he must have walked home. | 我就以为他自己回去了 |
[28:28] | When I got back to my apartment, that phone was on my doormat. | 当我回到家时 那部手机在门垫上 |
[28:31] | It had a text on it. | 里面有条短信 |
[28:37] | “We have your son. Tell no one. | 我们劫走了你的儿子 别告诉任何人 |
[28:39] | Use only this phone.” | 只能使用这个电话 |
[28:40] | Contact the police, and Tyler dies.” | 报警的话泰勒就死定了 |
[28:45] | “Stand by. We will tell you where to go and what to do. | 准备好 我们会告诉你该怎么做 |
[28:48] | Tell no one. Your son’s life depends on it.” | 不许告诉别人 你儿子的小命就看你表现了 |
[28:54] | – What do they want from you? – I have no idea. | -他们想要什么 -我完全不晓得 |
[29:00] | Dean’s glock is a 9 millimeter. | 迪恩的格洛克手枪是九毫米口径 |
[29:02] | Right make, wrong model. | 相同牌子 不同型号 |
[29:04] | Lightbulb Len was killed with a .45. | 灯泡雷恩是被点45口径的枪射杀 |
[29:06] | The sim card from his cell phone is a burner, | 那手机里的是一次性电话卡 |
[29:08] | and the text messages aren’t coming from another phone. | 而且里面的信息不是由别的手机发来的 |
[29:10] | They’re coming from an internet texting service | 是从网络信息服务发来 |
[29:12] | based in the Ukraine, no I.P. Address, untraceable. | 总部在乌克兰 没有IP地址 无法追踪 |
[29:15] | Track the sim. I want a printout of every text message. | 查查电话卡 我要所有手机短信的影印本 |
[29:18] | And get the electronic serial number off that phone. | 拿到那手机的电子序列号码 |
[29:19] | I want to find out where | 我要查出购买地点 |
[29:20] | – it was purchased and by whom. – You got it, sir. | -还有是谁买的 -没问题 长官 |
[29:22] | What do they want from you? | 他们想从你那儿得到什么 |
[29:24] | – Are they after a ransom? – Are you kidding. | -要赎金吗 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:26] | I’m 40 grand in debt after my divorce. | 我离婚后欠了四万美金债务 |
[29:28] | I’m looking up at broke. | 我快破产了 |
[29:29] | What about your ex-wife’s new husband? He has money. | 你前妻的新丈夫呢 他很有钱 |
[29:32] | They’re not calling him. They’re calling me. | 他们没联络他 他们找的是我 |
[29:34] | What if they find out I’m here? | 要是他们知道我在这里怎么办 |
[29:36] | I just want my son back. | 我只想儿子平安回来 |
[29:38] | Then your best option is to work with us. | 那么你最好的选择就是跟我们合作 |
[29:41] | Let us help you. | 我们会帮你的 |
[29:44] | I need to get some air. | 我需要些新鲜空气 |
[29:58] | Look, I know that this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[30:01] | But you have to trust us. We will find him. | 但你必须相信我们 我们会找到他的 |
[30:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:11] | Don’t let ’em hurt my boy. | 别让他们伤害我的孩子 |
[30:13] | Where is he? Where is Tyler? | 他在哪里 泰勒在哪 |
[30:16] | You should’ve been there to pick him | 你应该在足球训练后接他 |
[30:17] | – up at soccer practice! – We’re doing everything we can. | -回家的 -我们在尽力做能做的事 |
[30:18] | This is why I should’ve never | 这就是为什么我不应该答应 |
[30:19] | – agreed to joint custody. – It’s gonna be all right. | -共同监护权 -一切都会没事的 |
[30:21] | Stay outta this. You’re not family. | 你别插手 你不是这个家的人 |
[30:22] | – He’s my boy, too! – Sit down! | -他也是我的儿子 -坐下 |
[30:24] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[30:27] | Now I need everyone to calm down, cooperate, and think. | 现在我要所有人冷静下来 好好合作 |
[30:31] | Dean, you notice anyone unusual hanging around your son, | 迪恩 你注意到有不寻常的人在你儿子身边吗 |
[30:33] | Anything out of the ordinary going on in his life? | 他最近有发生任何异常的事吗 |
[30:36] | No. I mean, I… I don’t think so. | 不 我是说 我不觉得 |
[30:40] | What about you two? | 那你们两个呢 |
[30:42] | – Nothing comes to mind. – No. | -什么都没想起 -没有 |
[30:44] | Now this abduction was clearly planned. | 这起绑架显然是精心策划的 |
[30:47] | So the kidnapper had to know where Tyler was gonna be. | 绑匪得知道泰勒的作息 |
[30:50] | Sir, this is a message. It’s from the kidnapper. | 长官 这是从绑匪发来的信息 |
[30:53] | There’s a video attached. | 带有一段录像 |
[30:56] | Hi, dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[30:57] | I know you’re worried, but I’m okay. | 我知道你很担心 但我没事 |
[31:00] | They say if you do what they ask, | 他们说只要你乖乖听他们的话去做 |
[31:01] | everything will be fine. | 就会没事的 |
[31:03] | Just don’t go to the police. | 千万别报警 |
[31:05] | I’ll see you soon, | 我很快会见到你 |
[31:06] | and don’t forget to feed Ace. | 还有别忘了喂艾斯 |
[31:10] | Oh, thank god he’s alive. | 感谢老天他还活着 |
[31:12] | There’s a time stamp on it, 1:31 am. | 这儿有摄影时间 凌晨一点三十一分 |
[31:15] | That was sent eight minutes ago. | 在八分钟前拍摄的 |
[31:16] | It’s a good thing, Mrs. Lefcourt. | 这是好事 莱科特先生 |
[31:17] | It’s called a proof of life video. | 这是证明他活着的录像 |
[31:19] | The kidnapper sent it to prove your son’s alive, | 绑匪发来证明你儿子还活着 |
[31:21] | and that you do exactly what they ask. | 然后要你做他们要求的事 |
[31:23] | Okay. You will do exactly what they ask you to. | 好的 你要完全按照他们的指示去做 |
[31:25] | – Do you understand? – Wait. Play that last part again. | -明白吗 -等等 最后那段再播一次 |
[31:29] | Don’t forget to feed Ace. | 别忘了喂艾斯 |
[31:32] | Who’s Ace? I don’t know any Ace. | 艾斯是谁 我不认识什么艾斯 |
[31:35] | – We don’t have any pets. – He’s sending us a message. | -我们没养宠物 -他想告诉我们些信息 |
[31:38] | He’s a smart boy. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[31:39] | Uh, Ace could refer to a person or a business. | 艾斯可能代表某人或者一项工作 |
[31:43] | Sir, there’s another text. | 长官 又收到一则短信 |
[31:46] | “680 canal street. 30 minutes.” | 三十分钟后 运河街680号 |
[31:48] | That’s the building where I work. | 那是我工作的地方 |
[31:49] | What’s there, a jewelry store, a bank? | 那是什么地方 珠宝店 银行吗 |
[31:52] | – No, just offices. – Well, why you? | -不 只是办公室 -为什么要你 |
[31:54] | What’s so special about that building that they need you? | 那栋大厦有什么特别的地方令他们需要你 |
[32:00] | Oh, god. | 噢 我的天 |
[32:01] | Because I have elevator access | 因为我有电梯使用权 |
[32:03] | to all the floors in the building. | 可以到达那栋大厦的所有楼层 |
[32:05] | You’re a human key. | 你是人体钥匙 |
[32:08] | Sir, I just talked to the building’s owner. | 长官 我刚和大厦业主沟通过了 |
[32:10] | He’s e-mailing blueprints and a tenant list for 680 canal, | 他正将大厦蓝图和大厦的承租人名单发过来 |
[32:13] | -including the secure floors. – Ryan and Esposito | -包括了有保安的楼层 -莱恩和埃斯波西托 |
[32:14] | are with me. We’ll take Dean to the building. | 跟我行动 我们送迪恩到大厦 |
[32:16] | I’ve arranged to have an E.S.U team standing by in striking distance. | 我安排紧急救援小组做好准备 以防不测 |
[32:19] | Sir, you can’t take Dean to that building. | 长官 你不能让迪恩进大厦 |
[32:21] | – It is way too dangerous. – He’s a father who loves his son. | -这太危险了 -他是个深爱儿子的父亲 |
[32:24] | You’re not gonna be able to stop him. | 你不可能阻止他的 |
[32:25] | And until we find the boy, we don’t have any other choice. | 在找到那男孩之前 我们没有其他选择 |
[32:28] | Scrub the video. | 彻查那段录像 |
[32:29] | – Look for anything that could lead us to him. – Yes, sir. | -找到任何有用的线索 -遵命 长官 |
[32:44] | All right. We’re a block away. | 好的 我们就在一个街区外 |
[32:46] | We’ll be able to see and hear | 我们能看到和听见 |
[32:48] | everything that’s happening, okay? | 你那儿发生的任何事 好吗 |
[32:50] | And we cloned your phone | 另外我们克隆了你的手机 |
[32:51] | so we’ll be able to read your texts in real time. | 这样我们就能同步收到你的信息 |
[32:53] | You follow the kidnapper’s instructions to the letter. | 你按照绑匪信息里的指示去做 |
[32:55] | – No cowboy stuff, you understand me? – Yes. | -别逞英雄 你懂了吗 -是的 |
[32:59] | Hi, dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[33:00] | I know you’re worried, but I’m okay. | 我知道你很担心 但我没事 |
[33:03] | They say if you do what they ask, | 他们说只要你乖乖听他们的话去做 |
[33:04] | everything will be fine. | 就会没事的 |
[33:06] | Just don’t go to the police. | 千万别报警 |
[33:08] | I’ll see you soon, and don’t forget to feed Ace. | 晚点见 别忘了喂艾斯 |
[33:13] | There are no identifying markers in the background. | 背景没有任何可辨别的东西 |
[33:15] | It’s all black. | 就是一片黑 |
[33:17] | I don’t know if we’re gonna find him in time. | 我不知道我们能不能及时找到他 |
[33:20] | The video was taken at 1:31 a.m. | 视频是在凌晨一点三十一分拍的 |
[33:22] | But they didn’t send it till 1:39. | 但是一直到一点三十九分才发出去 |
[33:25] | Yeah, well, sometimes it takes a while | 有的时候信息发出去了以后 要过一会儿 |
[33:26] | – for a text to go through. – Yeah, but eight minutes? | -才能接收到 -但是相差八分钟吗 |
[33:31] | You want Dean to do something for you. | 你想让迪恩帮你做件事 |
[33:33] | You make a proof of life video. | 所以你拍了证明这个人质还活着的视频 |
[33:34] | But you wait eight minutes to send it. Why? | 但却等了八分钟才把它发出去 为什么呢 |
[33:37] | Well, maybe there wasn’t a signal or not enough bars. | 也许是没信号 或是信号不足 |
[33:40] | Yeah. Maybe they had to walk a long way to get a signal. | 也许他们得走到很远的地方才有信号 |
[33:44] | Maybe they were under a… | 也许他们是在 |
[33:49] | underground. | 地下 |
[33:50] | “Ace”. | 艾斯 |
[33:51] | It’s not “Ace”. | 艾斯不是人名 |
[33:53] | It’s a-c-e — | 而是字母a c和e |
[33:55] | The a, c, and e subway lines. | 是指a c e号地铁线 |
[33:57] | They’re holding Tyler in the subway. | 他们把Tyler囚禁在地铁站里 |
[33:58] | He must have spotted a sign. | 他肯定是看到了路标 |
[34:00] | There’s half a dozen stations where the a, c, and e stop. | a c e号线上有太多地铁站了 |
[34:02] | That’s too many to search. | 我们搜不过来的 |
[34:04] | Yeah, but the last stop for all three lines | 没错 但是三条线的终点站 |
[34:06] | is on Canal Street and West Broadway. | 都在运河街和西百老汇街的交界处 |
[34:08] | – That’s — – Right under Dean’s building. | -那就在 -迪恩工作那栋楼的楼下 |
[34:09] | – They’ve been holding him under everyone’s nose. – Let’s go. | -他们把他藏在大家的眼皮底下 -我们走 |
[34:19] | Check every room on the east end of the station. | 搜查站台东面的每个房间 |
[34:21] | You guys, check ticket booths on both ends. Go. | 你们几个去搜站台两边的售票厅 快去 |
[34:23] | – Right. – Got it. | -好的 -收到 |
[34:26] | Castle, what are you thinking? | 卡塞尔 你在想什么 |
[34:28] | The only reason to keep him here is for a quick getaway, | 把他关在这的唯一原因就是为了逃跑方便 |
[34:30] | which is helped by the fact that 680 Canal Street | 这里的便利条件就在于运河街680号 |
[34:31] | has its own entrance to the subway. | 有独立的地铁入口 |
[34:34] | If it were me…I’d keep close enough | 要是我的话 我就会选在一个 |
[34:36] | to hook up with my partners | 可以跟我的同伙保持联系 |
[34:37] | but far enough that I would be out of the way. | 却又不会碍事的地方 |
[34:41] | Which means he’s holding Tyler | 也就是说他把泰勒关在 |
[34:43] | on the west end of the tunnel. | 隧道的西端 |
[34:44] | West end of the tunnel? This room. | 隧道西端吗 这个房间 |
[34:47] | – All right. You should stay back. – No chance. | -好的 你在这等着 -没门儿 |
[34:54] | “Go to the 37th floor now”. | 现在去三十七楼 |
[34:56] | They said 30 minutes. | 他们之前说三十分钟的 |
[34:57] | It hasn’t been 30 minutes yet. | 现在还没到三十分钟呢 |
[34:58] | They’re changing the timetable | 他们在更改时间 |
[34:59] | in case you went to the cops. | 防止你去报警 |
[35:00] | What’s on the 37th floor? | 三十七楼上有什么 |
[35:02] | Nothing. It’s vacant. | 什么都没有 那层楼是空置的 |
[35:04] | It’s not even secure. | 连保安的没有 |
[35:05] | Try Beckett. | 打给贝克特 |
[35:19] | Nothing. | 没人 |
[35:22] | It’s going straight to voice mail. | 直接转到留言信箱了 |
[35:23] | – She must already be in the subway. – I gotta go. | -她肯定已经下地铁站了 -我得走了 |
[35:25] | Remember, we can see and hear everything. | 记住 我们看得见也听得见你的一切行为 |
[35:27] | Anything goes south, | 一旦发生任何紧急情况 |
[35:28] | a hundred cops will be on you inside a minute. | 马上就会有一百名警察冲进去的 |
[35:30] | Not until you find my son. | 找到我儿子之前不许有警察出现 |
[35:45] | Just my luck. | 是我倒霉 |
[35:47] | Pulled graveyard tonight. | 这么晚还得来加班 |
[35:53] | All right. He’s in. | 好的 他进去了 |
[35:54] | Not bad with the guard. Guy’s all right. | 他跟保安表现得挺自然的 他没事 |
[35:57] | Camera and mic are all good. | 摄像头和麦克风都好用 |
[36:27] | – Take us to the 39th floor. – I want to see Tyler first. | -带我们到三十九楼 -我要先见泰勒 |
[36:29] | Just follow instructions. You’ll see him soon enough. | 乖乖听话 你很快就会见到他的 |
[36:40] | What’s on the 39th floor? | 三十九楼有什么 |
[36:43] | A financial firm — Breskin & Wright. | 一间金融公司 布瑞金&怀特 |
[36:46] | 37 was just a staging area. | 三十七楼只是个幌子 |
[36:47] | They let him see their faces. As soon as they get | 他们没有蒙面 也就是说他们一旦 |
[36:50] | what they came for, they’re gonna kill him. | 达到目的以后 就会杀了他 |
[36:51] | Just like Lightbulb Len. | 就像灯泡雷恩一样 |
[36:53] | Beckett’s still going to voice mail. Castle, too. | 贝克特的电话还是转到语言信箱 卡塞尔的也是 |
[36:55] | Sir…what do you want to do? | 头 下一步怎么办 |
[36:59] | If we go in before we find the kid, | 要是我们在找到那个孩子之前冲进去 |
[37:01] | we might lose ’em both. | 我们可能会害死他们两个 |
[37:10] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[37:35] | One armed and the kid. | 一名持械绑匪 还有那个孩子 |
[37:36] | If I go in, he’ll kill him | 如果我冲进去的话 |
[37:37] | before I get a shot off. | 在我开枪之前他就会杀了那个孩子 |
[37:39] | He’s holding a flashlight. | 他拿着个手电筒 |
[37:42] | If we kill the ambient light, | 如果我们把周围的灯都关了 |
[37:44] | he’ll light up like a Christmas tree. | 他就会成为唯一的光源 |
[37:46] | We just… | 我们只要 |
[37:50] | It’s like it’s meant to be. | 看来这是注定的了 |
[37:52] | Maybe Lenny can prevent another tragedy. | 也许雷恩可以避免另一场悲剧 |
[37:53] | On my count. | 听我数 |
[37:59] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[38:01] | one. | 一 |
[38:11] | Hit p-1. The subway. | 按负一楼 下地铁站 |
[38:15] | I did what you asked. Now where’s Tyler? | 我都按你说的做了 泰勒人呢 |
[38:18] | You’ll see him in a minute. | 你一会就会见到他了 |
[38:27] | Sorry, Dean. | 对不起了 迪恩 |
[38:29] | Last stop. | 这是你的最后一站 |
[38:31] | Lobby. | 大堂 |
[38:33] | We’re supposed to go to subway level. | 我们应该到地铁站那层的 |
[38:34] | Why are we stopping at the lobby? | 为什么在大堂停了 |
[38:38] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[38:39] | No, look at me. | 没错 看我吧 |
[38:43] | I suggest you drop your weapons. | 我建议你们放下武器 |
[38:47] | Where’s Tyler? | 泰勒在哪 |
[39:27] | The ringleader was Robert Kincaid… | 罪魁祸首是罗伯特·金凯德 |
[39:30] | former bond trader. | 前任的证券交易员 |
[39:31] | He’s the one who planned the entire operation. | 他策划了整个行动 |
[39:34] | The economy might have collapsed, | 经济虽然崩盘了 |
[39:36] | but he was still gonna get his payday. | 但他还是想要捞一笔 |
[39:38] | Most of them were ex wall streeters. | 他们大多数都是以前的华尔街大亨 |
[39:39] | They knew that they needed a biometric clearance in order | 他们知道要是没有开门人的话 |
[39:41] | to get on secure floors, | 他们是去不了安保楼层的 |
[39:43] | and they knew that Dean wasn’t gonna help them, | 而且他们也知道迪恩不会帮他们的 |
[39:45] | so they took Tyler as leverage. | 所以他们就抓了泰勒作为筹码 |
[39:46] | But all they took were files. | 但是他们偷的只是一些文件而已 |
[39:48] | Financial files, containing unpublished earnings reports. | 那是财务文件 包括未公布的收益报表 |
[39:51] | To a savvy investor, they’d be worth millions. | 对明智的投资者来说 这些文件值上百万 |
[39:54] | Would’ve worked, too, if Lightbulb Len hadn’t have been | 要是灯泡雷恩没在公园里 |
[39:56] | taking pictures in the park. | 拍到那些照片的话 计划本来是会成功的 |
[39:58] | He helped catch his own killer. | 他帮我们抓到了杀他自己的凶手 |
[40:00] | And foiled a kidnapping. | 还制止了一起绑架案 |
[40:02] | It’s kind of poetic… | 这还真是有诗意 |
[40:04] | in an unspeakably tragic sort of way. | 当然是难以形容的悲剧诗意啦 |
[40:07] | The guy you shot in the subway? | 你在地铁站里打伤的那个家伙 |
[40:09] | The thug Kincaid hired to do his dirty work. | 金凯德雇来的那个恶棍 |
[40:12] | He just confessed to kidnapping Tyler, | 已经供认了绑架泰勒 |
[40:13] | murdering Lightbulb Len, and no surprise, | 和杀害灯泡雷恩的罪行 而且不出所料 |
[40:15] | he ratted out Kincaid in two seconds flat. | 他不到两秒钟就把金凯德供出来了 |
[40:17] | Oh. Speaking of rats… | 说到招供[和老鼠同形异义] |
[40:20] | I-I gotta — I gotta go. | 我得 我得走了 |
[40:31] | I’m the worst person in the whole world. | 我是全世界最差劲的人了 |
[40:32] | No, you’re not. | 不是的 |
[40:35] | You’re wonderful, and you’re kind, | 你很棒 而且你很善良 |
[40:38] | and you’re sweet. | 还很贴心 |
[40:38] | I’m a rat killer. | 我是老鼠杀手 |
[40:39] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不准 它不一定死了呀 |
[40:40] | You may just be a loser. | 你顶多算是”丢人”[loser有失败者的意思] |
[40:43] | A-a rat loser. This did not come out right. | 我是说丢老鼠的人 听起来还真别扭 |
[40:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:50] | if he cares, he’ll understand. | 如果他在乎你 他会理解你的 |
[40:53] | Yeah, he’ll understand, all right. | 是呀 他理解我倒是没问题 |
[40:55] | When he sees me in the halls at school, he’ll think, | 但是当他在学校里见到我 他就会想 |
[40:57] | there’s the awful girl that lost my best friend. | 这就是那个把我的死党弄丢了的女生 |
[41:03] | It’s him. | 他来了 |
[41:08] | Hi. I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[41:11] | I missed you, too. | 我也是 |
[41:14] | W-what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:17] | It’s about Theodore. | 西奥多出事了 |
[41:19] | When I fed him, he must have got out of his cage, and… | 肯定是我喂他的时候他从笼子里跑出去了 |
[41:23] | – and he’s gone. – He’s gone? | -然后就不见了 -他不见了 |
[41:26] | We looked everywhere. I swear. | 我们到处都找过了 我发誓 |
[41:27] | We’ve turned this whole place upside down. | 我们把整个地方都翻了个底朝天 |
[41:28] | How’d he get out? | 他怎么跑出去的 |
[41:31] | I must not have locked the cage right. | 我肯定是没把笼子锁好 |
[41:33] | Ashley, I’m so sorry. | 阿什利 我很抱歉 |
[41:35] | You have every right to hate me. | 你完全可以恨我 |
[41:37] | Come on, Alexis. I… | 别这么说 阿丽克西斯 我 |
[41:40] | I’m — I’m upset, but I don’t hate you. | 我是很难过 但是我不恨你 |
[41:42] | You don’t? | 你不恨我吗 |
[41:44] | I mean, no, look at this place. | 真的不恨 你看看你把这个地方翻的 |
[41:47] | Look at what you did to try to get him back. | 看看你多努力想要把他找回来 |
[41:50] | Who else would do that? | 还有谁会这么做 |
[41:53] | You cared about him a lot. | 可是你很在乎他 |
[41:56] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是 |
[41:57] | I care about you more. | 我更在乎你 |
[42:06] | Found him. | 找到他了 |