时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世上有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在琢磨怎么杀人 |
[00:03] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我是赚得比较多的那种 |
[00:06] | Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. | 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome,aren’t I? | 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每个作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:12] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:13] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:14] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | – Beckett? – Could you get some backup, please? | -贝克特 -能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来吗 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. Oh! | 我可以跟在她后面办案子 |
[00:22] | Do I look like a killer to you? | 你看我像杀手不 |
[00:24] | Yes, you kill my patience. | 像 你杀光了我的耐性 |
[00:25] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们俩一起抓凶手 |
[00:27] | – I hate this case. – I know. Isn’t it great? | -这案子好讨厌 -这种案子最有爱了哇 |
[00:51] | NYPD. Open up. | 纽约警局 开门 |
[00:53] | I have an arrest warrant for Jamie Ruiz. | 我要逮捕杰米·鲁伊斯归案 |
[01:02] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[01:10] | Aah! | 啊 |
[01:13] | Ho-haw! Ma-ma-ma-maw! | 噢哈 嘛嘛嘛嘛 |
[01:16] | Ho-haw! | 噢哈 |
[01:17] | Ma-ma-ma-maw! | 嘛嘛嘛嘛 |
[01:19] | Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! | 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 |
[01:22] | – And relax. – And relax. | -放松 -放松 |
[01:26] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[01:28] | I was floating on a lily pad, | 梦中我浮在一片睡莲叶子上 |
[01:30] | and the swedish bikini team | 而一队身穿比基尼的瑞典人 |
[01:31] | was reciting positive reviews of “Naked Heat.” | 则在朗诵《希特热浪》的好评 |
[01:34] | – Oh. Well, that must have been lovely. – Yeah. | -想必是个美梦 -对啊 |
[01:37] | Why are you telling us this? | 不过你告诉我们干什么 |
[01:38] | Well, because of you, | 因为 多亏了你们 |
[01:39] | my swedish paradise turned into a wailing cat shelter. | 我的瑞典天堂变成了猫鸣不断的收容所 |
[01:42] | We’re doing voice exercises | 我们正在做发声练习 |
[01:43] | to strengthen abdominal breathing. | 以增强腹式呼吸 |
[01:45] | At 5:00 a.m.? | 在清晨5点吗 |
[01:46] | Preparation is the foundation of an inspired audition. | 准备充足 才能带来富有灵感的试演 |
[01:51] | Ha ha! | 啊哈 |
[01:55] | I mentioned to gram last night that I was thinking about | 我昨晚跟奶奶提过我正在考虑 |
[01:57] | trying out for “Grease” at my school. | 参加学校音乐剧《火爆浪子》的面试 |
[01:59] | Oh. The old “Gram goes overboard | 噢 又是”奶奶会乐此不疲 |
[02:02] | because acting is in your bones” routine. | 是因为认定你天生是演员”的老一套 |
[02:04] | – Apparently. – Yeah, yeah. | -正是 -是呀 |
[02:06] | Rookie move, telling her about the audition. | 告诉她试演一事太轻举妄动了 |
[02:08] | I wasn’t sure I’d have time with all my other clubs, | 其实我也不确定是否有空参加所有社团 |
[02:09] | but I thought it might be fun. | 只是觉得好玩而已 |
[02:11] | I didn’t know she’d wake | 我也不知道她会 |
[02:12] | – me up when it was still dark outside. – I see. | -天没亮就叫醒我 -我懂 |
[02:14] | An actor learns to make sacrifices for his craft. | 一个演员要懂得为演技牺牲 |
[02:18] | Besides, we’ll all have plenty of time to sleep | 而且 当我们入土为安时 |
[02:20] | when we’re dead. | 有大把时间睡觉 |
[02:26] | Oh, speaking of dead. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[02:28] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[02:30] | Nah. No, no, don’t be silly. Of course I was up. | 不 别傻了 我早醒了 |
[02:34] | Jeez. What’s the big hurry? | 天啊 为什么那么着急 |
[02:35] | Victim’s not going anywhere, right? | 死者尸体又不会到处闲逛 对吧 |
[02:37] | This one’s different. | 这次非同小可 |
[02:38] | – Lanie. – Heard we got an officer down. | -蕾妮 -听说有个警员遇袭了 |
[02:40] | – Yep. That’s the word. – Who is it? | -对 通知是这样说的 -谁遇袭了 |
[02:43] | Don’t know, but a cab driver called 9-1-1 | 暂时未知 但一个的士司机 |
[02:45] | after he parked and stopped for a smoke. | 在停车抽烟后报了警 |
[02:48] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[02:54] | Single gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸口中了一枪 |
[02:56] | And our guy isn’t wearing his kevlar. | 这位仁兄并没有穿防弹背心 |
[02:58] | Mind if I step in there for a sec? | 能让我靠近看看吗 |
[03:07] | It’s from the 116 in Queens. | 他属于皇后区116号警局 |
[03:09] | This is an old-style badge, though. | 但这个警章式样老旧 |
[03:10] | Maybe he’s old-school, didn’t want to give up the badge | 也许他念旧 不愿放下警察生涯的 |
[03:13] | he built his career on. | 光辉岁月呢 |
[03:14] | Castle, he’s mid-20s. | 卡塞尔 他才20多岁 |
[03:16] | You ever heard of a brilliant doctor named Doogie Howser? | 你听说过名叫杜奇·豪塞的天才医师吗 |
[03:22] | It’s fake. | 是假枪 |
[03:27] | That’s tequila. | 是龙舌兰酒 |
[03:30] | That’s cheap tequila. | 还是劣等酒 |
[03:33] | And he needed a refill. | 而且这枪该加酒了 |
[03:37] | So a squirt gun and an old badge– | 一把水枪和一个旧警章 |
[03:39] | clearly he’s not a cop. | 显然他不是警察 |
[03:42] | Maybe he was impersonating one to prey on vulnerable women. | 也许他在假扮警察 戏弄无知妇孺呢 |
[03:45] | Armed with a tequila pistol? | 用一把灌了龙舌兰的水枪吗 |
[03:46] | Actually, I think women were preying on him. | 恰恰相反 我倒觉得是女人在戏弄他 |
[03:51] | Tear away pants? | 魔术贴裤子 |
[03:53] | He’s a stripper. | 他是脱衣舞男 |
[03:54] | I’m not finding any I.D. | 我没找到任何身份证明 |
[03:57] | He does have a car. | 但他有车 |
[04:04] | Of all the cases in the city, and it’s a big city, | 在偌大一个城市 大小罪案无数 |
[04:07] | you catch a male stripper. | 唯独你遇上脱衣舞男 |
[04:09] | Yeah. Well, luck of the draw, I guess. | 是呀 我想我运气好吧 |
[04:10] | Yeah. I’m–I’m just sayin’. | 对啊 我只是说说而已 |
[04:13] | I’m just sayin’. Shotgun. | 我只是想说 我要坐副驾驶座 |
[04:15] | – Castle, you’re the only one here. – Yes. | -卡塞尔 没人跟你抢 -那是 |
[04:25] | This place reminds me of my first dorm room. | 这环境让我想起自己的第一间宿舍 |
[04:35] | Victim’s name is Derek Brookner. | 死者叫德里克·博克纳 |
[04:37] | He’s 27. | 27岁 |
[04:41] | Hey. He wrote an address on the back of this deposit slip. | 看 他在存款单背后写了个地址 |
[04:44] | “423 West 59th. 4-B.” | “西59街423号 4B” |
[04:47] | That’s right around the corner. | 就在街角处 |
[04:49] | And his body was found halfway between | 他的尸体正好就在 |
[04:50] | that location and this car. | 这个地址和车之间 |
[04:52] | What do you want to bet that’s where he was coming from? | 要赌一赌吗 他准是去了这个地方 |
[04:58] | NYPD. Open up! | 纽约警局 开门 |
[05:05] | Still sleeping. Go away. | 还在睡呢 走开 |
[05:11] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 打扰了 抱歉 |
[05:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:18] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:20] | Wow. Wow. | 哇 哇 |
[05:23] | That–they–whoa. | 那真是…他们…哇 |
[05:26] | They make cakes in that shape? That– | 他们会做那个形状的蛋糕吗 那真是… |
[05:30] | Another stripper? | 又来一个脱衣舞男 |
[05:31] | Whoo! Take it off! Whoo! | 呜 脱掉 呜 |
[05:35] | Take it off. Take it– mm-hmm. | 脱掉 脱掉… |
[05:36] | Ladies, I am not a stripper, though I can understand | 各位 我不是脱衣舞男 但我能理解 |
[05:39] | how you’d make that mistake. | 你们何以会认错 |
[05:41] | NYPD–the ones with the real guns. | 纽约警察 真枪实弹的警察 |
[05:44] | We’re here to investigate the murder of Derek Brookner. | 我们来调查德里克·博克纳的死因 |
[05:47] | We believe he was your entertainment for last night’s soiree. | 我们认为他是你们昨晚派对的娱乐嘉宾 |
[05:50] | Oh, my god. Officer Mcnaughty? | 噢天啊 你是说顽皮警官吗 |
[05:51] | I need to know | 我要知道 |
[05:52] | the exact time that he arrived and left yesterday. | 他昨天到来和离开的确切时间 |
[05:55] | – It was dark. – And his dance was long. | -是晚上 -他的舞蹈可长了 |
[05:59] | That’s not all that was long. | 不光是舞蹈长 |
[06:03] | All right, let’s pack it up. | 好了 都别闹了 |
[06:05] | I think a trip down to the station will jog everyone’s memories. | 我想去一趟警局 你们就会记起来了 |
[06:08] | Could we stop and get brunch on the way? | 能中途停下让我们吃个早午茶吗 |
[06:18] | Ms. Lieberman, | 利伯曼小姐 |
[06:19] | do you remember anything about last night? | 昨晚的事你记得多少 |
[06:30] | Derek was still wearing his costume when was killed last night, | 德里克昨晚遇害时还穿着舞男装 |
[06:33] | and he never made it to his car, | 人也一直没回到车上 |
[06:34] | which makes your party the last place that he was seen alive. | 所以你们是最后见到他还活着的人 |
[06:37] | Well, he seemed fine when he left, right? | 他昨晚走的时候还好好的 |
[06:39] | – I mean… – Yeah. | -我是说… -对啊 |
[06:40] | Oh, thank you. Mm. | 太谢谢你了 |
[06:42] | Were there any problems at the party, | 派对上有发生纠纷吗 |
[06:44] | any jealous husbands or boyfriends that showed up? | 例如吃醋的丈夫或男友突然造访 |
[06:47] | No, it was– it was just the girls. | 没有 只有我们几个女生 |
[06:49] | Who arranged the gig? | 这次聚会谁安排的 |
[06:51] | I did. Jam-Jamie’s always had a thing for cops. | 我 杰米总是对警察情有独钟 |
[06:54] | It might interest you to know, | 也许你们会想知道 |
[06:55] | I’m an assistant volunteer homicide detective myself. | 我是自愿辅助凶案科警探的志愿者哦 |
[07:02] | How’d you set it up? | 你是怎么预约到他的 |
[07:03] | The same way you’d order a pizza. | 就跟你订批萨一样 |
[07:04] | I called this place that I found online, | 我打电话去网上找到的这个有 |
[07:06] | mucho men, and gave my credit card. | 大把舞男的地方 报上信用卡号码 |
[07:09] | 300 bucks an hour to | 以3百元一小时 |
[07:10] | send my best friend off in style. | 新潮地欢送我好姐妹出嫁 |
[07:12] | Did he mention where he was going after that? | 他有提过之后要去哪里吗 |
[07:14] | We were all wasted by the time he showed up. | 他来到时 我们早已烂醉如泥 |
[07:17] | I mean, he could’ve told me his life story, | 我是说 他可能有告诉我他的身世 |
[07:19] | and I wouldn’t remember. | 但我哪会记得啊 |
[07:20] | Wait, a bachelorette party, male stripper, | 等等 单身聚会 脱衣舞男 |
[07:22] | loads of alcohol… One of you had to be taking pictures. | 疯狂买醉 你们肯定有人有拍照 |
[07:29] | Well, here is the last one. | 这是最后一部了 |
[07:31] | I figured Jamie could refer back to these… | 我希望杰米在她老了或厌倦婚姻时 |
[07:33] | when she’s old and bored of her marriage. | 可以回顾这些年少轻狂的照片 |
[07:41] | Oh. Tequila shots. | 噢 在喝龙舌兰呢 |
[07:45] | – They’re treating him like a piece of meat. – It’s okay. | -她们没把他当人看啊 -算了 |
[07:46] | It’s what he’s paid for. He had fun, too. | 这是他的工作 他也很尽兴 |
[07:58] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop on that one. | 等等 在这一张停下 |
[08:02] | Well, it’s a good thing | 你们同一个姿势拍30张 |
[08:03] | you took 30 pictures of that one pose. | 对于我们的调查工作有帮助 |
[08:05] | Can you enhance the background? | 给我放大一下背景 |
[08:06] | Over there, behind the group. | 就那块 几个女生背后 |
[08:10] | – Who is that woman? – Uh, that’s Camille. | -那女的是谁 -那是卡米尔 |
[08:13] | She’s a friend of Jamie’s from high school. | 她是杰米的一位高中朋友 |
[08:14] | It looks as though she and Derek know each other. | 从照片看来她和德里克相识啊 |
[08:16] | She never mentioned anything. | 没听她说过 |
[08:18] | Can you enhance her face? | 你能放大她的脸吗 |
[08:22] | She wasn’t at the apartment this morning. Where is she? | 她今早没在公寓里 她去哪了 |
[08:26] | She left… | 她走了 |
[08:27] | right after officer Mcnaughty. | 就在顽皮警官走后不久 |
[08:34] | Turns out… Camille Roberts has a record. | 原来卡米尔·罗伯茨有案底 |
[08:37] | Five years ago, an ex-boyfriend | 五年前 他的前男友 |
[08:38] | filed a restraining order against her | 在她把他的东西全扔出窗外后 |
[08:40] | after she threw all his stuff out the window. | 对她申请了一张禁令 |
[08:41] | Well, as a man who’s dated several rabbit boilers, | 作为一个交过几个跟踪狂女友的男人 |
[08:43] | I can safely say, been there. | 我敢说 绝对会那样做 |
[08:45] | Yeah, but a restraining order | 是啊 但一张禁令 |
[08:46] | doesn’t mean that she’s our killer. | 并不代表她就是凶手 |
[08:48] | Yeah, except that her ex-boyfriend | 是啊 除非他的前男友 |
[08:49] | happens to be our vic. | 刚好是本案的死者 |
[08:54] | Picked up Camille Roberts at a cafe where she waitresses. | 在卡米尔·罗伯茨做侍应的咖啡厅找到她 |
[08:57] | – She’s in interrogation room one. – All right. | -她在一号审讯室 -好的 |
[08:58] | What did we find from Derek’s apartment? | 在德里克的公寓有什么发现没 |
[09:00] | Mostly just old movie posters | 多数是老电影海报 |
[09:01] | and a bunch of Donald Trump books about finance. | 和一堆唐纳德·特朗普著的经济书籍 |
[09:03] | Maybe Derek dreams about being an entrepreneur, | 也许德里克梦想成为企业家呢 |
[09:06] | or maybe he’s just a fan of “Celebrity Apprentice.” | 又或者他只是《飞黄腾达》的粉丝 |
[09:08] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[09:09] | There was a day planner with nothing in it | 这里有张日程表 什么也没写 |
[09:10] | but a business card for a guy named Jesse Mandalay. | 只有张名片 上面的人名是杰西·曼德勒 |
[09:12] | All right, run it. I’ll talk to Camille. | 好 查查看 我去跟卡米尔聊聊 |
[09:16] | This is like a bad dream. I can’t believe he’s dead. | 简直像场噩梦 真不敢相信他死了 |
[09:19] | Why did you leave the party | 为什么德里克一走 |
[09:21] | right after Derek did? | 你就紧跟着也离开了派对 |
[09:22] | I needed to get outta there. | 我待不下去了 |
[09:24] | And where did you go? | 你去了哪里 |
[09:26] | Home. I just wanted to be alone. | 我回家了 我只想一个人待着 |
[09:30] | You didn’t see him afterwards? | 你离开之后没见过他 |
[09:32] | I turned the corner, and he was gone. | 我在街角转了个弯 他就不见了 |
[09:36] | Wait. You don’t think I had something to do with this? | 等等 你不会觉得我跟这事有关吧 |
[09:38] | Camille, he had a restraining order against you. | 卡米尔 他申请过对你的禁令 |
[09:40] | That was years ago. It was just a big misunderstanding. | 那事几年前的事了 只是个误会 |
[09:42] | Look, Derek broke my heart, | 听着 德里克的确伤过我的心 |
[09:44] | but then I got over it. | 可我已经想通了 |
[09:46] | This… doesn’t look like the face of a person who got over it. | 这表情可不像已经想通了 |
[09:51] | When he walked into the party | 当他走进派对 |
[09:53] | and started ripping his clothes off, it upset me, | 开始脱衣服 我的确很不爽 |
[09:55] | But I didn’t kill him. | 可我没杀他 |
[09:56] | Okay. Why don’t we just go over the facts? | 好吧 不如咱们来整理一下事实 |
[09:59] | You had a volatile relationship with him, | 你跟德里克有过一段不稳定的感情 |
[10:01] | you left the party the same time that Derek left. | 你和他在同一时间离开公寓 |
[10:05] | And then he turned up dead. | 接着就有人发现了他的尸体 |
[10:06] | So why don’t you just tell me what was really going on? | 你还是直接告诉我到底发生了什么吧 |
[10:09] | Nothing. | 什么也没发生 |
[10:10] | I just couldn’t believe he was stripping. | 我只是无法相信他当了脱衣舞男 |
[10:12] | And why was that a shock to you? | 为何这么吃惊 |
[10:13] | We met in acting class. | 我们是在表演课上认识的 |
[10:15] | He was the one everyone thought was gonna hit it big. | 当时所有人都认为他会大红大紫 |
[10:18] | When I confronted him about giving up on his dream, | 当我质问他为什么要放弃梦想时 |
[10:22] | he said he was stripping | 他说他跳脱衣舞 |
[10:23] | because he was so desperate for money. | 是因为急需用钱 |
[10:25] | Did he tell you why? | 他告诉你为什么了吗 |
[10:27] | He had some other recurring gig, | 他接了另一个表演 |
[10:28] | but… he said he had to quit ’cause it was gonna kill him. | 可他说他必须退出 因为那会要了他的命 |
[10:39] | – My instinct says it’s not her. – Mine, too. | -直觉告诉我不是她 -同感 |
[10:41] | But have C.S.U. check the clothes she was wearing | 但还是让鉴证组给她的衣服 |
[10:42] | for gunshot residue. | 做个火药残余测试 |
[10:44] | All right. Any luck tracking down the gig | 明白 他跟卡米尔说的那个表演 |
[10:45] | that he was telling camille about? | 有线索了吗 |
[10:46] | Derek has a low-rent theatrical agent, | 德里克有一个廉价的经纪人 |
[10:48] | says he hasn’t booked anything in over a year. | 声称已经一年多没给他接过任何活动了 |
[10:50] | He just e-mailed Derek’s acting reel. | 他发邮件寄来了德里克的表演录影带 |
[10:52] | Here’s a taste of his illustrious career. | 能看出他的”远大”前途 |
[10:55] | Hey, there. I’m just stopping a few couples | 你们好 我只是随机采访几对情侣 |
[10:57] | to see if they’ve ever heard of a product called Prolong. | 看他们是否听说过一种叫做”聚能王”的产品 |
[11:01] | Are you kidding? We just started using prolong. | 开什么玩笑 我们刚开始服用聚能王 |
[11:04] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:05] | Things are really… looking up. | 一切都…很好很强大了 |
[11:09] | prolong–now available without a prescription. | 聚能王 无需医生处方也可购买 |
[11:11] | he also did serious work. | 他也拍过正经片子 |
[11:12] | Give me all your money | 把你身上的钱都给我 |
[11:14] | and whatever parts you got out there in that garage, | 还有那个车库里的所有东西 |
[11:16] | and I’ll consider not putting one in your noggin’. | 我就考虑不朝你脑袋开枪 |
[11:19] | Billy Grimm is the leader | 比利·格里姆 |
[11:20] | of the visi goth motorcycle gang. | 是一伙野蛮飞车族的头领 |
[11:22] | If you or anyone has any information on this dangerous criminal, | 如果任何人有这个危险罪犯的消息 |
[11:26] | please contact your local authority. | 请速与地方当局联系 |
[11:28] | Damn. I could see why the guy had to strip to pay his bills. | 靠 我明白这家伙为啥要以脱衣为生了 |
[11:31] | Well, I guess it’s safe to say | 我想 可以肯定地说 |
[11:32] | that the gig that he was telling Camille about | 他跟卡米尔提过的那个表演 |
[11:34] | Had nothing to do with his acting pursuits, | 肯定跟他的演艺事业无关 |
[11:36] | So you guys head off to mucho men. | 总之 你俩去调查”纯爷们儿”经纪公司 |
[11:38] | That’s the place that booked him for the bachelorette party. | 他的单身女郎派对表演就是那里接的 |
[11:40] | See if he had any regular stripping gigs… | 看他是否有定期的脱衣舞表演工作 |
[11:41] | or troubles there. Beckett. | 或有没有什么麻烦 我是贝克特 |
[11:47] | He’s not that handsome. | 他也不算很帅嘛 |
[11:49] | You want my opinion? 300 bucks an hour– | 想知道我的意见吗 300块一小时 |
[11:52] | Little steep. | 有点抬举他了 |
[11:52] | As the person in this room | 作为这里欣赏过 |
[11:54] | that’s seen everything under the sheet… bargain. | 这张被单下全部内容的人 我觉得还该加价 |
[11:59] | What else did you find? | 还有什么发现 |
[12:00] | Take a look. | 来看看吧 |
[12:05] | A hair? | 一根头发 |
[12:06] | Your vic has hair that’s been recently dyed gray. | 被害人最近把头发染成了灰白色 |
[12:09] | Looks like temporary hair dye | 看起来是一次性的 |
[12:10] | that hasn’t completely washed out yet. | 还没完全冲洗干净 |
[12:12] | Well, most men color their hair to cover the gray. | 可大多数男人染发是为了掩盖白发啊 |
[12:14] | Well, some women want officer mcnaughty, | 有的女人喜欢制服诱惑 |
[12:16] | and some want an older guy who knows mutual funds. | 有的则喜欢体贴周到的老男人 |
[12:18] | You know, daddy issues. | 你懂的 恋父情结 |
[12:20] | It’s more likely he was coloring it for an audition. | 他染发更像是为了试镜吧 |
[12:23] | Speaking of hair, this is the more important hair | 说到头发 这有根更重要的头发 |
[12:26] | That I found on your vic’s clothing. | 是我在被害人衣物上找到的 |
[12:28] | That could belong to our killer. | 很有可能是凶手的 |
[12:30] | A long, blonde hair. | 金色长发 |
[12:32] | Well, this could’ve come | 有可能是 |
[12:33] | from one of the women at the bachelorette party. | 单身派对上的某个女人 |
[12:35] | That’s what I thought until I had it tested. | 起初我也这么想 所以我送去做了化验 |
[12:37] | Came back positive for testosterone | 结果发现了睾丸素 |
[12:39] | and anabolic steroids. | 和合成类固醇成分 |
[12:41] | Your blondie is a man. | 你们要找的是个金发”男”郎 |
[12:55] | Listen, Stu, you want my guys oiled up | 听着 司徒 你想让我的人抹上油 |
[12:57] | in euro booty shorts for the montage pool deck launch, | 穿上欧版靴裤去参加蒙太奇泳池派对 |
[13:00] | You’re gonna need to meet me halfway here, buddy. | 我已经做出让步了 你也得有点表示才行 |
[13:02] | Hey, be my guest. | 请随意 |
[13:03] | Shop around. It’s a fair rate. | 多找几家问问 我们的价格绝对合理 |
[13:06] | Listen, I gotta go. I got guys here. | 听着 我得挂了 有人来了 |
[13:09] | My apologies. Promoters are always a pain in my ass. | 抱歉 推销商总是烦得我蛋疼 |
[13:11] | – Lloyd Saunders– – I’m already up to my ears in a-rods. | -劳埃德·桑德斯吗 -我看够运动猛男了 |
[13:14] | But, uh, your friend here– | 不过嘛 你这位朋友… |
[13:16] | I got women requesting | 我有一堆女客户疯狂地想要 |
[13:17] | that skinny “Twilight” dude like crazy. | 《暮光之城》里那小白脸那种类型的 |
[13:22] | They’re one size fits all. We can pad if need be. | 这是均码号 如果太大 加垫一下也行 |
[13:25] | Bathroom’s down the hall if you’re shy. | 要是害羞的话 卫生间在走廊尽头 |
[13:27] | Hey, NYPD. | 哥们儿 纽约警察 |
[13:30] | We have some questions about Derek Brookner. | 关于德里克·博克纳 我们有几个问题要问 |
[13:32] | My mistake. We’re doing open auditions today. | 对不起 误会了 我们今天在试镜 |
[13:35] | I can assure you, this would fit. | 我向你保证 这个号我穿合适 |
[13:38] | That’s what they all say. What about Derek? | 人人都这么说 德里克怎么了 |
[13:40] | Well, he was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 |
[13:42] | Wow. Derek was one of my best guys. | 真可惜 他是我的头牌之一 |
[13:45] | We think he took a job | 我们认为他可能接受了一项工作 |
[13:46] | that might have got him into trouble. | 把他卷入了麻烦 |
[13:47] | What kind of work did you book for him in the last month? | 上个月你为他预订过什么工作 |
[13:49] | He did the occasional, uh, | 上个月他在一些有钱人的派对上 |
[13:50] | “handsome guest” at rich people parties. | 扮演过几次”俊美来宾” |
[13:53] | Other than that, it was all, uh, bachelorette | 除此之外 就是些单身女郎派对 |
[13:55] | or rowdy birthday party stuff. | 吵闹的生日派对之类的了 |
[13:57] | What about any male parties? | 男人的聚会呢 |
[13:58] | Nah. Derek was a women-only guy. | 没有 德里克只为女顾客服务 |
[14:01] | He had contact with a blond-haired man | 被杀那晚 他跟一个金发男人 |
[14:03] | who was on steroids the night he was killed. | 有过联系 那人曾服用过类固醇 |
[14:04] | Any idea who that might be? | 能想起来可能是谁吗 |
[14:06] | It could’ve been someone at his other job. | 可能是他另一份工作认识的人 |
[14:07] | What other job? | 什么另一份工作 |
[14:08] | In addition to the private gigs, he also danced at a club | 除了参加私人活动 他每周还有几晚 |
[14:10] | called the package store a couple nights a week. | 要在一家叫做”庞然大物”的俱乐部跳舞 |
[14:12] | Most of those guys are juicing. | 那里的大部分男人都油光可鉴 |
[14:14] | Anyone he didn’t get along with? | 有谁跟他关系不好吗 |
[14:16] | People think women are catty, | 人们都以为女人才爱搬弄是非 |
[14:17] | but, uh, from what Derek said, | 可据德里克所说 |
[14:19] | Those guys would make “Showgirls” | 那些男人的争斗会让《艳舞女郎》 |
[14:21] | look like an after-school special. | 显得就像是课余活动 |
[14:24] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Hey, if, uh, you change your mind, | 要是你改变了主意的话 |
[14:27] | I’ll provide fangs and some hair gel. | 我可以提供尖牙和发胶 |
[14:37] | You like my sexy abs? | 喜欢我性感的肌肉吗 |
[14:39] | Come see me at the package store… | 到”庞然大物”来见我吧 |
[14:41] | All of ’em are buff enough to be juicing, | 他们全都油得能榨出汁来 |
[14:42] | but none of ’em have long hair. | 可没有一个是长发 |
[14:44] | Certainly not long blond hair. | 更别说金色长发了 |
[14:46] | Well, maybe these are old photos. | 也许这些是以前的照片 |
[14:48] | It’s possible they change their style based on the latest trend. | 有可能他们根据最新的趋势改换了造型 |
[14:50] | The booking agent mentioned | 那个经纪人提起过 |
[14:52] | the “Twilight” Look is big right now. | 《暮光之城》的造型现在是主流 |
[14:54] | Maybe the Fabio look’s making a comeback. | 也许法比奥的造型要卷土重来了 |
[14:57] | Well, there’s one surefire way to find out. | 只有一个办法能查清了 |
[15:00] | Oh, Castle. | 嗷 卡塞尔 |
[15:17] | I can’t believe you got dressed up for this. | 真不敢相信你精心打扮了来这种场合 |
[15:21] | Tell me again | 我再问一次 |
[15:22] | why Ryan and Esposito couldn’t come with you? | 为啥不让莱恩和埃斯波西托陪你来 |
[15:24] | We all agreed, as volunteer assistant homicide detective, | 我们一致同意 作为自愿的凶杀警探志愿者 |
[15:26] | you could really sink your teeth | 只有你能真正的放下身段 |
[15:28] | into this avenue of investigation. | 投入到这种地方来进行调查 |
[15:30] | And they called “Not it.” | 还因为他俩都说”没门儿” |
[15:33] | You know, ever since I’ve been following you, | 知道吗 自从我跟着你办案以来 |
[15:35] | I’ve been dreaming of the day that you’d say, | 我一直都在梦想有一天你会说 |
[15:37] | “Let’s go to the strip club and get this dirtbag.” | 咱们去脱衣舞俱乐部捉拿那个坏蛋吧 |
[15:40] | I just never imagined it would feel like this. | 可我从没想过会是这种感觉 |
[15:42] | Let me know if you need any singles. | 需要一美元钞票就告诉我一声 |
[16:02] | It’s sad, really. Guy comes to town | 真悲剧啊 不远万里跑进城来 |
[16:04] | Looking for his big break, | 想寻找人生的重大转机 |
[16:06] | Dreams of making it in the apple. | 梦想着在纽约过上光鲜的生活 |
[16:08] | What does he get for his trouble? | 费了这么大劲 可最后得到了什么 |
[16:10] | The city chews him up and spits him out. | 城市把他嚼烂又吐了出来 |
[16:13] | Doesn’t seem right, man. | 不公平啊 伙计 |
[16:14] | Damn right, it doesn’t seem right. | 说得对 当然不公平 |
[16:16] | You know, all I think he wanted was a little respect. | 我想 他要的只是一点尊重 |
[16:19] | It’s all about respect, bro. | 一切都是为了赢得尊重 伙计 |
[16:22] | Just trying to make ends meet, | 只是想收支平衡 |
[16:24] | he ends up face down in a stairwell… | 结果却死在楼梯上 |
[16:26] | wearing a g-string. | 穿着丁字裤 |
[16:28] | Hmm. All right. Here you go. | 好了 给你 |
[16:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干啥 |
[16:41] | Up to his ears in a-rods? | 看够了运动猛男 |
[16:44] | I got an a-rod for that son of a bitch. | 我要让那混蛋看看啥叫运动猛男 |
[16:46] | Three years varsity ball, | 三年大学运动队代表 |
[16:47] | Two years special forces triathlon, | 两年特种部队铁人三项冠军 |
[16:48] | And NYPD police calendar, 2007. | 还有 2007年纽约警局年历模特 |
[16:52] | – What? – It was a group photo. | -怎么样 -那只是张集体照 |
[16:54] | I got letters. | 我收到过粉丝来信 |
[16:56] | Yeah, three, two of ’em from your mom. | 对 一共三封 两封是你妈写的 |
[16:57] | – One of ’em was from my mom. – Sure. | -只有一封是我妈写的 -必须的 |
[17:01] | “Twilight” my ass. | 去他娘的《暮光之城》 |
[17:09] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[17:11] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[17:13] | Oh, you found me. | 你找到我了啊 |
[17:14] | I was just telling Denise here about you. | 我这儿正跟丹尼斯聊你呢 |
[17:16] | This is, uh, my girlfriend, | 这是我女友 |
[17:17] | Whose idea it was to come here tonight. | 今晚来这儿是她的主意 |
[17:18] | She’s very adventurous. You have no idea. There’s… | 她很有冒险精神 不瞒你说 有一次… |
[17:24] | Thank god you found me. | 感谢上帝你找到我了 |
[17:26] | Oh, my god. These women are like piranha. | 天啊 这些女人就像食人鱼一样 |
[17:29] | So listen, I just talked to one of the bartenders, | 我刚刚和其中一位酒保谈过 |
[17:32] | who confirms the booking agent’s story | 其说辞与演出代理人一致 |
[17:34] | that Derek was having troubles with one of the other dancers. | 德里克的确和其中一名舞者关系闹得很僵 |
[17:36] | Apparently some guy named Hans was upset | 情况是 一个叫做汉斯的人 |
[17:39] | that Derek was getting the headliner shift. | 对于德里克抢了头牌的位置而怀恨在心 |
[17:42] | That gives us evidence and motive. | 他有动机 还有不利证据指向他 |
[17:44] | Let’s go backstage. Grab us some hans. | 我们去后台 去找那个汉斯 |
[17:46] | No need to, honey. | 不必了 亲爱的 |
[17:48] | He’s in the next act. | 他马上就出场了 |
[17:55] | Firemen, really? | 不是吧 消防队员 |
[17:57] | That’s not a little cliche? | 太老套了吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, god. | 老天啊 |
[18:13] | Haven’t these guys got the memo about the correlation between | 这些家伙没看过日光浴容易导致皮肤癌 |
[18:15] | – suntanning and skin cancer? – Can you just relax, castle? | -的备忘录吗 -你就好好享受嘛 卡塞尔 |
[18:18] | We gotta figure out which one is Hans. | 我们得搞清楚哪个是汉斯 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 搞清楚了 |
[18:34] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[18:35] | Please come off the stage. | 从台上下来 |
[18:36] | – Uh-huh. – No, no. Not you. Just Hans. | -好啊 -不不 只让你下来 汉斯 |
[18:40] | Guys, knock it off, okay. I’m a cop. A real cop. | 伙计们 别扭了 我是警察 真的警察 |
[18:44] | Look, it’s not funny. Now cool it. | 这样一点都不好玩 都冷静点 |
[18:52] | Too much? | 做的过火了吗 |
[19:00] | Derek… was a little bitch. | 德里克…是个小贱人 |
[19:04] | Do you know how many hours he spent rehearsing | 你知道他花多长时间 |
[19:06] | our privates of the caribbean routine? Hmm? | 排练我们的”加勒比海盗”舞蹈吗 |
[19:09] | Zero. | 一次都不来 |
[19:10] | He was all artsy-fartsy | 他总是扯淡说 |
[19:11] | with his acting auditions this and play rehearsals that. | 他要参加试镜或是话剧要排练什么的 |
[19:14] | Hans Von Mannschaft is the one | 汉斯·范曼斯沙夫特才是那个 |
[19:15] | doing the real work out there every night. | 每晚都在认真干活的人 |
[19:18] | Hans Von Mannschaft? | 汉斯·范曼斯沙夫特 |
[19:21] | That’s a hell of a stage name. | 你这个艺名真赞啊 |
[19:22] | I’ll have you know I come from a long line | 我告诉你 我可是骄傲的 |
[19:25] | of proud Von Mannschafts. | 范曼斯沙夫特后裔 |
[19:27] | And have any of them served time for murder? | 你的祖先有过因谋杀进监狱的先例吗 |
[19:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Murder? | 等等 等等 谋杀 |
[19:31] | Careful, Hans. Your New Jersey is starting to show. | 小心 汉斯 露出自己的新泽西口音了 |
[19:34] | This place is about fantasy. | 这个地方给人梦幻的感觉 |
[19:36] | Women come here to escape. | 女人来这是为了解脱 |
[19:38] | This is part of the act. | 我这是为了表演 |
[19:39] | Does that include getting rid of the competition? | 表演包括除掉竞争对手吗 |
[19:42] | Derek was found shot and killed last night, | 德里克于昨晚被枪杀 |
[19:45] | and we found one of your hairs on his clothes. | 我们在他的衣服上找到了你的头发 |
[19:48] | And you just admitted that the two of you were rivals. | 你刚刚也承认了你们不和 |
[19:50] | Rivals? Lady, I spend my days | 不和 女士 我成天 |
[19:52] | with women shoving bills down my shorts. | 穿着小裤衩取悦女人 |
[19:56] | Do you really think I’d kill somebody over that? | 你真的认为我会因为关系不和就杀人吗 |
[19:57] | That doesn’t change the fact, we can place you | 这也改变不了现实 我们判定 |
[19:59] | – at the scene of the crime. – Because of my hair? | -你去过犯罪现场 -就因为发现我的头发吗 |
[20:02] | All that proves is that we keep our costumes | 那只能证明我们的服装 |
[20:03] | in the same big closet backstage. | 都装在一个大衣柜里面 |
[20:06] | Hell, I’m using minoxidil twice a day | 见鬼 我每天涂两次米诺地尔[防脱产品] |
[20:07] | – just to keep it on my head. – Where were you last night? | -就是为了别掉头发 -昨晚你在哪 |
[20:10] | I was onstage doing shows from 8:00 till 1:00. | 我在台上表演 从晚八点一直到凌晨一点 |
[20:13] | There are over 100 women who witnessed it. | 有100多个女人可以为我作证 |
[20:15] | His alibi is as hard as his abs. | 他的不在场证明和他的腹肌一样”结实” |
[20:18] | Did you talk to his girlfriend? | 你们和他的女友谈过吗 |
[20:21] | What girlfriend? | 什么女友 |
[20:22] | Some rich cougar who was obsessed with him. | 一个很是喜欢他的富婆 |
[20:24] | It was obvious Derek was using her for the money, | 很显然德里克是为了钱才和她在一起的 |
[20:27] | But I guess he got fed up with her and kicked her to the curb. | 但是我想可能是他受够了她 便抛弃了她 |
[20:30] | – How do you know that? – She always | -你怎么知道的 -她总是 |
[20:31] | sent expensive bouquets to his dressing room. | 把很贵的花送到他的更衣室 |
[20:34] | and then last week, | 但是上周 |
[20:35] | for the first time in months, no flowers. | 这个月的头一回 没有花了 |
[20:45] | Yo, what’s up? You run outta singles? | 嘿 什么情况 没有一美元的钞票了吗 |
[20:46] | Hey, Hans was right. We found a flower shop that confirmed | 汉斯说得对 我们找到一个花店 |
[20:49] | weekly deliveries for the past four months. | 确认过去四个月每周都有送花去 |
[20:51] | I knew if we beat on Mannschaft, something would pop. | 我就知道询问那个范曼斯沙夫特 会找到线索的 |
[20:55] | Who were they sent to? | 花是谁送的 |
[20:56] | They were charged to an Amex | 付款的是属于48岁瑞贝卡·达顿的 |
[20:58] | belonging to Rebecca Dalton, 48. | 一家证券事务所 |
[20:59] | She lives at 63rd and Madison. | 她住在63街和麦迪逊街交口处 |
[21:02] | Check this out. Fortune 500 lists Rebecca Dalton’s husband | 看看这个 财富500强在2005年的时候 |
[21:05] | as having a publishing empire in 2005. | 称瑞贝卡·达顿的老公拥有出版业帝国 |
[21:08] | It says here that Rebecca used to be a runway model. | 瑞贝卡曾经是T台模特 |
[21:11] | She’s married. Juicy. | 她结婚了 有料啊 |
[21:13] | Mnh-mnh. Not anymore. | 不不 不是这样的 |
[21:15] | Her husband died a couple of years ago. | 她的丈夫几年前去世了 |
[21:17] | Left his entire fortune to his grieving wife. | 把整个帝国的财产都留给了他悲伤的妻子 |
[21:19] | Even more juicy. | 更有料啊 |
[21:22] | Rebecca marries young, | 瑞贝卡年轻的时候结了婚 |
[21:23] | spends her 20s and 30s under the thumb | 自己的青春年华浪费在 |
[21:25] | of a rich yet domineering husband. | 一个富有却支配欲很强的丈夫手中 |
[21:28] | Well, he dies, leaving our aging beauty | 他一死 我们这位上了年纪的美人 |
[21:31] | finally freed from the shackles of a loveless marriage. | 重获自由 不再受无爱婚姻的桎梏 |
[21:34] | One night she’s out with her ex-model posse. | 一晚她和以前做模特的朋友外出聚会 |
[21:36] | She meets the very charming, very handsome Derek. | 她认识了迷人英俊的德里克 |
[21:41] | Well, for the first time in years, | 她在多年之后 |
[21:42] | she feels… alive again. | 再次感觉到了活力 |
[21:46] | The relationship reaches its inevitable conclusion | 但是他们的感情在德里克找到了 |
[21:48] | when Derek meets someone closer to his own age. | 和自己年龄相仿的伴侣之后无疾而终 |
[21:52] | Well, the–the heartache | 那种心痛 |
[21:54] | has Rebecca so distraught | 使得瑞贝卡如此的发狂 |
[21:56] | that she kills Derek in a jealous rage. | 导致她因为嫉恨杀死了德里克 |
[21:59] | If she couldn’t have him… | 如果她无法拥有他 |
[22:02] | Well, then no one could. | 别人也休想拥有他 |
[22:04] | Did you go home and watch “Sunset Boulevard” | 你们去”庞然大物”之前 |
[22:06] | before your little trip to the package store? | 你不会是跑回家看了一遍《日落大道》吧 |
[22:08] | Thank you for your always entertaining stories, | 感谢你娱乐性很高的故事 |
[22:11] | but I think we will get a lot closer to the truth | 但是我认为还是明天早上问问瑞贝卡 |
[22:13] | if we just ask Rebecca a few questions tomorrow morning. | 才是解决问题的最好方法 |
[22:18] | – It was good, though, right? – Yeah, I liked it. | -但是故事很精彩吧 -是啊 我喜欢 |
[22:19] | – Yeah. – It was, yeah. | -是啊 -不错 |
[22:24] | – Well… mm-hmm. – Hey. | -怎么说呢 -我回来了 |
[22:26] | Are you guys celebrating with root beer floats, | 你们不会是背着我喝根汁汽水 |
[22:27] | and nobody told me? | 庆祝胜利吧 |
[22:29] | I wish. They narrowed the part of Sandy | 我倒是希望如此 我和凯莉·伯顿 |
[22:31] | down to Kelly Burton and yours truly. | 成为了扮演珊迪的最后候选人 |
[22:34] | We’re taking a little break, but I’m really nervous. | 还没有最后定夺 我很紧张 |
[22:36] | That’s why we’re running lines in costume. | 所以我们才穿着戏服练台词 |
[22:39] | Tomorrow it’ll be second nature. | 明天你会很自然的发挥的 |
[22:40] | Well, I see you’ve dug up your time capsule | 我看出来了 你到你的时间胶囊里 |
[22:42] | – to resurrect those pants. – I will have you know, | -找回了你的裤子 -我告诉你 |
[22:44] | I had some of my best memories happen in these pants. | 穿着这条裤子我可是度过了不少欢乐时光 |
[22:48] | – And ew. – Cha. | -恶心 -恰恰恰 |
[22:50] | I’m off to bed. Big day tomorrow. | 我去睡觉了 明天是大日子 |
[22:52] | – Okay, darling. Sleep well. – Thank you. | -好的 亲爱的 好梦 -谢谢 |
[22:56] | Whatever happens, I am so proud of her. | 不管怎样 我都为她感到骄傲 |
[22:58] | She is fearless. | 她无所畏惧 |
[23:00] | You know, mother, | 知道吗 老妈 |
[23:02] | I think you’re a really good influence on Alexis. | 我觉得你给阿丽克西斯做了好榜样 |
[23:05] | What’s with you, kiddo? Fever, delirium? | 怎么回事 孩子 发烧了还是精神错乱了 |
[23:07] | No, no, no, I’m serious. | 不不不 我说真的呢 |
[23:09] | You have always been… dedicated, | 你总是…很专注 |
[23:12] | and that–that can’t have been easy. | 这种坚持很难做到的 |
[23:14] | Well, yeah, it hasn’t always been days of wine and roses. | 我也不是一路顺风顺水啊 |
[23:17] | I had to take a lot of less-than-prestigious jobs | 我也做过那些见不得人的工作 |
[23:19] | – to ply my craft. – Such as? | -来支撑自己的演艺事业 -比如说 |
[23:22] | Oh, lord. I played an elf. Ugh. | 上帝啊 我演过小精灵 |
[23:24] | Santa’s Village. Uh, lady liberty. | 那是在圣诞老人小村 还扮过自由女神像 |
[23:27] | Lady liberty outside some low-rent tax service, | 在一个税务中心外面扮自由女神像 |
[23:29] | and then–oh, no. | 还有就是 哦不 |
[23:30] | The worst job– the worst job I ever had– | 最烂的工作 我做过最烂的工作 |
[23:32] | I was terrible at it, they hated me, it just– | 我完全做不好 他们也不喜欢我 真是… |
[23:34] | I was–it was absolutely the–just completely– | 我…那真是…简直是 |
[23:37] | What was it? | 什么工作 |
[23:39] | Secretary. | 做秘书 |
[23:42] | You’d be terrible at that. | 那活儿你做不来的 |
[23:44] | Awful. | 太烂了 |
[23:49] | Oh, I’m sure many a pretty boy have walked this hall. | 我确定很多美男都走过这个大厅 |
[23:53] | Doesn’t take ’em long to realize that they’re trapped | 用不了多久 他们就会发现 |
[23:55] | in the strangling embrace of an aging spinster. | 他们落入了一个中年熟女设下的陷阱 |
[23:58] | Maybe we should talk with her | 我们还是先和她谈谈 |
[23:59] | before you start writing the lifetime movie. | 你再开始写电影剧本吧 |
[24:01] | Ooh. Quick casting idea– Ashton and Demi. | 嘿 快速选择演员阵容 艾什顿和黛米 |
[24:07] | NYPD. We’re here to speak with Rebecca Dalton. | 纽约警局 我们来找瑞贝卡·达顿 |
[24:10] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[24:11] | I’m Ms. Dalton’s attorney, Michael Grant. | 我是达顿女士的律师 迈克尔·格兰特 |
[24:13] | I’ll be sitting in on the interview. | 我会在询问中旁听 |
[24:17] | I bumped into Derek at a fund-raiser. | 我在一次筹款活动中认识了德里克 |
[24:20] | He later admitted that he had been hired by the host | 后来他承认是主办方请他来 |
[24:23] | to mingle and encourage people to bid on the silent auction. | 施展魅力 促使人们在缄默拍卖中竞价 |
[24:26] | But it was too late. I already liked him. | 但是为时已晚 我已经喜欢上了他 |
[24:28] | And when you found out he was a stripper? | 你发现他是脱衣舞者反应如何 |
[24:29] | I never found out. He told me. | 我没有发现 是他告诉我的 |
[24:31] | He never hid any of that from me. | 这种事他不会瞒着我的 |
[24:33] | It gave him the freedom to pursue his acting career, | 这工作使得他早上可以去搞他的演艺事业 |
[24:36] | audition during the day, and I respected his tenacity. | 可以在白天去试镜 他的坚韧值得我尊敬 |
[24:40] | What caused the breakup? | 因为什么分手了 |
[24:41] | The relationship had run its course. | 关系自然而然走到了尽头 |
[24:45] | That sounds like something that you would say | 听起来像是在说谎 |
[24:46] | when you’re lying, either to yourself or to us. | 尽管我不知道你是在骗我们 还是在骗自己 |
[24:50] | You don’t really think I had anything to do with his death? | 你不会是以为他的死和我有关吧 |
[24:53] | I just find it curious that right after you’ve split up, | 我只是觉得在你们分手后不久 他就遇害 |
[24:56] | he’s found dead. | 这一点很可疑 |
[24:58] | Who broke it off? | 谁提出的分手 |
[25:00] | – My client did. – Why? | -我的委托人 -因为什么 |
[25:02] | Last week, he asked my client to borrow $25,000. | 上周 他管我的委托人借两万五千美元 |
[25:06] | I’ve learned, it’s never a good idea | 我早就知道 把钱和情感混在一起 |
[25:08] | to mix relationships with money. | 可不是什么好主意 |
[25:10] | Intentions get foggy. | 意图会变得模糊不清 |
[25:12] | – And why did he need the money? – He wouldn’t say. | -他为什么需要那笔钱 -他不肯说 |
[25:15] | And to make matters worse, he seemed distant. | 更糟的是 他显得很冷漠 |
[25:18] | You thought he was cheating. | 你认为他出轨了 |
[25:19] | It occurred to me, and I’m not proud of it, | 有过这个想法 不是什么值得炫耀的事 |
[25:21] | but I had Michael hire a private investigator. | 但是我请迈克尔雇了私家侦探 |
[25:24] | I had to know. | 我必须知道真相 |
[25:25] | When my client saw the photographs, she realized | 当我的委托人看到了照片 她意识到 |
[25:27] | Derek was mixed up with some disreputable people. | 德里克和一些声名狼藉的人混在一起 |
[25:30] | And what made you think it was a bad element? | 你为什么会觉得那是坏事 |
[25:33] | Because Derek didn’t hang out with people like that. | 因为德里克不会和那种人有来往的 |
[25:36] | He was a good kid from Michigan. | 他是来自密西根的好男孩 |
[25:39] | If they had something to do with his murder, | 如果他们跟谋杀案有任何关系 |
[25:41] | I’d have taken my decision back | 我会改变主意 |
[25:42] | and given him the money in a heartbeat. | 立马把钱借给他 |
[25:46] | I’m gonna need to see those photos. | 我要看看那些照片 |
[25:49] | The P.I. took a picture | 私家侦探拍到 |
[25:50] | of Derek talking to this woman, | 德里克跟这个女人说话 |
[25:52] | and then he followed her to the next location. | 然后他跟这女的去了另一个地方 |
[25:55] | So Derek is outside his apartment | 那么德里克在家附近 |
[25:57] | talking to Bombshell Mcgee. | 跟”炸弹”麦吉说话 |
[25:58] | -What’s so dangerous about that? – Wait a minute. | -这有什么危险的吗 -等等 |
[26:02] | Ryan, can you pull up Derek’s acting reel? | 莱恩 你能将德里克的表演录像调出来吗 |
[26:05] | Man, once was bad enough. | 天啊 看一次就够要命的了 |
[26:07] | Give me all your money and whatever parts | 把你身上的钱都给我 |
[26:09] | you got out there in that garage, | 还有那个车库里的所有东西 |
[26:11] | and I’ll consider not puttin’ one in your noggin’. | 我就考虑不朝你脑袋开枪 |
[26:15] | Billy Grimm is the | 比利·格里姆是 |
[26:19] | That’s the same guy as the mug shot. | 这跟照片上是同一个人 |
[26:24] | Billy Grimm | 比利·格里姆 |
[26:25] | leader of the visigoths motorcycle gang. | 西哥特机车族的老大 |
[26:30] | Billy Grimm’s rap sheet. | 比利·格里姆的犯罪记录 |
[26:33] | Extortion, assault with a deadly weapon, armed robbery. | 勒索 用致命武器袭击他人 持械抢劫 |
[26:35] | When Derek’s episode | 当德里克的那集 |
[26:36] | of “America’s most dangerous criminals” aired, | 《全美最危险的罪犯》播出后 |
[26:38] | Grimm had an attempt murder warrant out. | 格里姆被指控意图谋杀 |
[26:40] | Apparently some guy owed him money, so he chained him | 显然有人欠他钱 于是他将那人 |
[26:42] | to the back of his bike and dragged him down the L.I.E. | 绑在摩托车后面 拖上了长岛高速公路 |
[26:44] | Why isn’t this psycho Grimm in jail? | 变态格里姆怎么没关进牢里 |
[26:46] | He was, as a matter of fact, he was caught | 他进过了 事实上 他就是因为 |
[26:48] | because of Derek’s reenactment on the show. | 德里克在节目中再次扮演他才被逮捕的 |
[26:50] | But the guy he chained to his bike had a change of heart, | 但那个被绑住的家伙改变了主意 |
[26:53] | refused to testify, so Grimm was recently released from jail. | 决定不指控他 于是格里姆最近被释放了 |
[26:55] | Well, if this guy was such a whack job, | 如果这家伙做事这么疯狂 |
[26:57] | what was Derek doing talking to one of the members of his gang? | 那德里克为什么还要跟他的手下说话 |
[26:59] | I think I can answer that. When Grimm was arrested, | 我知道答案 格里姆被捕时 |
[27:02] | a reporter asked him how he felt | 一名记者问他因为一个 |
[27:03] | about being brought to justice by a TV show. | 电视节目而被捕有什么感觉 |
[27:06] | He swore vengeance against those who put him jail, | 他发誓要报复那些令他进监狱的人 |
[27:09] | especially–and Grimm says, | 尤其是 格里姆说 |
[27:11] | “that actor that made me look like a clown.” | 那个令我看起来像个小丑的演员 |
[27:14] | I can tell you this about visigoths | 我可以从以前特遣队的经验 |
[27:16] | from my gang task force days | 告诉你 西哥特人 |
[27:17] | they’re serious about their colors. | 他们很注重自己的身份 |
[27:19] | These patches they wear on their vests? | 这些背心上的补丁 |
[27:20] | They’re not varsity letters. | 不是校队制服上的字母 |
[27:22] | They gotta spill blood to get ’em. | 他们可是得付出血汗才能得到的 |
[27:23] | And some guy wearing ’em on national tv? | 但却有家伙穿着这个出现在电视上 |
[27:25] | So she was setting him up… | 那么她是在设计他 |
[27:29] | for murder. | 为了谋杀他 |
[27:43] | Relax, Castle. It’s on a chain. | 放松 卡塞尔 它被锁链绑着 |
[27:47] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[27:48] | This your old lady? | 这是你的老妈么 |
[27:57] | This is a private establishment. | 这是私人机构 |
[27:58] | Well, then we’ll try to keep this private. | 那么我们将这事私密地处理 |
[28:00] | Billy Grimm. | 比利·格里姆 |
[28:03] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[28:04] | Yo! | 唷 |
[28:06] | I need to ask you a few questions | 我需要问你一些问题 |
[28:08] | about your association with Derek Brookner. | 是关于你和德里克·博克纳的关系 |
[28:11] | Never heard of the guy. | 没听说过这家伙 |
[28:12] | I make one phone call, and auto theft detail is down here | 我只要一通电话 管理机动车盗窃的部门 |
[28:15] | checking vin numbers. | 就会来查车辆识别号码 |
[28:17] | They find so much as a stolen taillight, you’re violated. | 他们只需要找到一个失窃的尾灯 你就玩完了 |
[28:22] | You remember him now? | 你现在想起他了吗 |
[28:27] | You know, I do. | 我想起来了 |
[28:30] | He seemed like a good kid. | 他看起来像是好孩子 |
[28:32] | He’s dead, and I’m willing to bet that you | 他死了 我敢打赌你跟这事 |
[28:34] | – had something to do with it. – Derek wore the colors, | -脱不了干系 -德里克毁了你的形象 |
[28:37] | and you got popped ’cause of the show. | 而且你因为这节目被捕了 |
[28:38] | That’s why you put a contract out on him. | 这就是为什么你找人干掉他 |
[28:41] | Well, I might have been a little pissed off. | 我或许是有些恼火 |
[28:44] | But the kid came with respect. | 但这孩子懂得尊重别人 |
[28:45] | He brought a donation. | 他带来了捐款 |
[28:47] | A donation? What are you, the Salvation Army? | 捐款 你是什么 救世军吗 |
[28:50] | Well, I was surprised, too, but I guess Derek felt | 我也很惊讶 但我想德里克可能认为 |
[28:52] | 25 g’s might help bring down my overhead. | 两万五千美金能帮助解决我的日常开支 |
[28:54] | Do you really expect me to believe | 你真的觉得我会相信 |
[28:56] | that a struggling actor had enough money | 一个苦苦挣扎的演员能有足够的钱 |
[28:58] | to give you 25 grand outta nowhere? | 捐献两万五千美金给你吗 |
[29:01] | That’s what happened. | 这是事实 |
[29:02] | Where did he get the money? | 他的钱从哪来的 |
[29:04] | I didn’t ask to see his frigging tax return. | 我又没看过他该死的纳税申报单 |
[29:06] | Ain’t my business how he got the money. | 他的钱从哪来并不关我的事 |
[29:08] | He brought the cash, and that was good enough. | 他带给我现金 这就够了 |
[29:11] | Aren’t you forgetting the part about the extortion, | 难道你忘记了勒索的那部分吗 |
[29:14] | the part where you asked your girlfriend to deliver a message | 你让你女友替你捎话 |
[29:16] | that Derek had to pay you 25 grand? | 叫德里克付你两万五千美金 |
[29:18] | You gave him a week to do it. | 你给他一周的期限去筹钱 |
[29:19] | He couldn’t scrape together the money, | 他没法筹到钱 |
[29:21] | and so you killed him. | 于是你杀了他 |
[29:31] | Babe, what is this? | 宝贝 这是怎么回事 |
[29:32] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[29:34] | What the hell were you doing talking to that bitch? | 你干嘛跟这混蛋说话 |
[29:36] | Listen, when you got outta jail, | 听着 你出狱时 |
[29:38] | I got nervous you were gonna do something stupid, | 我担心你会做出什么傻事 |
[29:40] | so I went to talk to the kid, told him if he didn’t want | 所以我跟那孩子说 如果他不想惹麻烦 |
[29:42] | any trouble, he’d bring you a preemptive donation. | 就先带钱来找你 |
[29:46] | So you warned him? That’s why he showed up here? | 你警告他了 所以他才会出现吗 |
[29:48] | I couldn’t stand the thought of losing you again. | 我不能再次失去你 |
[29:50] | The only way you’re going back to jail is over my dead body. | 除非我死了 否则我不会再让你进监狱的 |
[29:56] | Pookiebear… | 布基熊熊 |
[29:59] | That is the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard, baby. | 这是我听过的最浪漫的话了 宝贝 |
[30:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:12] | Hey. Billy’s alibi checked out. | 嘿 比利的不在场证明证实了 |
[30:14] | Bartender confirmed that he was shooting pool till close. | 酒保证实他直到打烊前都在打台球 |
[30:17] | Yeah, and we talked to our C.I. and there’s no word | 是的 我们跟总督察谈过了 |
[30:19] | of our victim hitting up any of the usual loan sharks. | 没有证据显示我们的被害人借高利贷 |
[30:21] | You know what I want to know is how a stripper comes up | 我想知道一个脱衣舞男怎么能这么快 |
[30:23] | – with that kind of cash in such a hurry? – Cash-n-gold. | -筹到这么多钱的 -开个黄金户口 |
[30:27] | Castle, you watch way too many infomercials. | 卡塞尔 你看太多电视导购节目了 |
[30:29] | We also checked his account at JLP Bank Corp. | 我们也调查了他在JLP银行的户口 |
[30:31] | He never carried an account balance | 他的账户余款 |
[30:32] | of more than a couple thousand dollars. | 从没超过几千元 |
[30:34] | Wait a minute. If Derek had an account with JLP Bank Corp, | 等等 如果德里克在JLP银行有户口 |
[30:38] | why was there a deposit slip from Rampart Federal in his car? | 为什么他的车里会有联邦堡垒的存款单 |
[30:43] | Let’s run down withdrawals for 25 grand | 我们去查出德里克付比利钱的那天 |
[30:45] | from rampart federal branches | 从联邦堡垒分行提取了 |
[30:46] | for the day that Derek paid Billy. | 两万五千美金的账户吧 |
[30:48] | I don’t know how you missed that. | 我不晓得你怎么会漏了这个 |
[30:54] | Rampart federal on 93rd posted a transaction that size, | 93街的联邦堡垒处理过同数额的交易 |
[30:57] | made by a Jesse Mandalay at 11:53 a.m. that day. | 由杰西·曼德勒在那天11点53分提取 |
[31:01] | Derek had a card | 德里克的其中 |
[31:02] | for Jesse Mandalay tucked inside one of his books. | 一本书里夹了杰西·曼德勒的名片 |
[31:04] | I called the number. It was disconnected. | 我打了上面的电话 没能连接上 |
[31:05] | It’s possible that Mandalay | 有可能就是曼德勒 |
[31:06] | was the one that loaned Derek the money. | 借了钱给德里克 |
[31:08] | Maybe Derek thought he was on a flexible payment plan, | 或许德里克以为他可以弹性地还债 |
[31:10] | needed more time, and Mandalay killed him for it. | 需要多点时间 于是曼德勒杀了他 |
[31:12] | Well, the bank is sending over the surveillance footage | 银行现在正将曼德勒取款的监控录像 |
[31:14] | of Mandalay right now. | 发过来 |
[31:22] | Here we go. There’s Mandalay taking the cash. | 来了 这就是曼德勒正在提款 |
[31:26] | Yeah, by the looks of that suit, | 没错 这西装看上去 |
[31:26] | the loan business must be pretty lucrative. | 放高利贷的工作利润不错 |
[31:29] | – Okay, let’s see this guy’s face. – Wait, wait, wait. | -好了 来看这家伙的脸 -等等等等 |
[31:32] | That’s not Jesse Mandalay. | 那不是杰西·曼德勒 |
[31:33] | That’s Derek with gray hair. | 那是染了灰发的德里克 |
[31:36] | Jesse Mandalay is Derek. | 杰西·曼德勒就是德里克 |
[31:45] | The branch manager said that Derek withdrew money | 分行经理说德里克提款的户口 |
[31:47] | from an account called Sunfire Limited. | 叫做太阳火有限公司 |
[31:50] | And his alter ego Jesse Mandalay? | 那他另一个身份杰西·曼德勒呢 |
[31:52] | Was the signatory, but the rest is a mystery. | 是签署者 但其他的仍然是一个谜 |
[31:55] | Sunfire is linked to an offshore account, | 太阳火连接到一个海外帐户 |
[31:57] | and the only person that they can trace it to is Mandalay. | 他们唯一能追查到的人就是曼德勒了 |
[32:00] | A money trail that leads back to a man who doesn’t exist. | 这些钱的踪迹引向到一个不存在的人 |
[32:02] | Derek was dyeing his hair gray, | 德里克染了头发 |
[32:05] | wearing fancy suits to look more distinguished, | 穿上名贵西装让自己看起来很有成就 |
[32:08] | and he was reading books on finance and investment | 而且他在看财经和投资的书籍 |
[32:11] | so that he could play the role of Jesse Mandalay for someone. | 是为了替某人饰演杰西·曼德勒的角色 |
[32:16] | But why hire a struggling actor to play a businessman? | 但为什么要雇一个演员去饰演商人 |
[32:19] | I did some research on chinese companies that would, | 我调查了些中国企业的资料 |
[32:22] | uh, sometimes hire a-a white man | 有时候会雇请白人 |
[32:24] | to pose as an executive at, uh, ribbon cutting ceremonies, | 去扮演主管参加剪彩仪式 |
[32:27] | uh, shareholder meetings, | 股东大会 |
[32:29] | just to instill confidence in investors. | 只是为了令投资者产生信心 |
[32:31] | Likewise, a college student seeking Venture Capital | 同样 一个大学生寻求创业投资 |
[32:34] | will sometimes hire an older-looking shill, | 有时候会雇请看起来成熟的骗子 |
[32:36] | you know, someone who looks more, uh, distinguished | 你知道 有的人看起来比较杰出 |
[32:38] | to help them secure money. | 去帮助他们筹集资金 |
[32:39] | So if Derek was hired to be the face of the company, | 如果德里克是被雇去当公司门面的 |
[32:42] | then whoever hired him | 那么不管是谁雇他 |
[32:43] | was the person behind the bank account. | 就是幕后操控银行户口的人 |
[32:46] | Let’s see if we can track down any checks | 我们追查最近 |
[32:48] | that were deposited into sunfire limited recently. | 存入太阳火有限公司的支票 |
[32:50] | If we can trace the money, maybe we can figure out | 如果我们能追踪到那些钱 或许我们就能 |
[32:52] | if Jesse Mandalay was a role to die for. | 弄清楚杰西·曼德勒这角色的存在价值了 |
[32:57] | Yeah. That’s Mandalay. 100%. Why? | 是的 那是曼德勒 百分之百 怎么了 |
[33:00] | Miss Lombardo, we need to know about the $10,000 check | 隆巴多女士 我们想知道你几天前 |
[33:03] | that you wrote him a couple of days ago. | 有没有写过的一张一万美金的支票给他 |
[33:05] | Sure. Best money I ever spent. | 当然 那钱花的太值得了 |
[33:07] | What was the money for? | 那些钱是干什么的 |
[33:08] | An exciting investment opportunity. | 一个令人兴奋的投资机会 |
[33:10] | My girlfriend Sammi heard from her boyfriend Ronni | 我的死党萨米听她男友罗尼从 |
[33:12] | who heard from his cousin Pauly | 他表兄保利那儿听说的 |
[33:13] | about mr. Mandalay’s presentation. | 有关曼德勒先生的介绍 |
[33:16] | And what was the sales pitch? | 那么他推销的是什么 |
[33:17] | The beautiful Braverman lofts | 美丽的布雷弗曼阁楼 |
[33:19] | in idyllic riverfront Hoboken. | 座落在田园诗般的霍博肯河边 |
[33:21] | And Mandalay was there himself? | 曼德勒就在那儿吗 |
[33:23] | He gave us the awesome news | 他告诉我们一个好消息 |
[33:25] | that if we put down the $10,000 that day, | 如果我们那天下订一万美元 |
[33:27] | we could purchase a loft for $400,000. | 我们可以以四十万的价格卖下阁楼 |
[33:31] | A riverfront loft? | 河边的阁楼吗 |
[33:32] | I know. Amazing, right? | 我知道 太神奇了不是吗 |
[33:35] | Uh, um… Amazing is– is one word for it, yes. | 呃…的确是很神奇 没错 |
[33:38] | Yeah, you have to be, like, a freakin’ bonehead | 只有笨到一定地步的人 |
[33:40] | to pass up on a deal like that. | 才会错过这么划算的买卖 |
[33:42] | Did anyone else at the presentation hand over | 介绍会那天还有别人 |
[33:44] | a check to Mandalay that day? | 给曼德勒支票吗 |
[33:45] | Uh, everyone. My dad was pretty butt sore | 大家都给了 我爸知道我从我的 |
[33:48] | that I took the money out of my college fund, | 大学基金里拿了钱出来的时候 很不爽 |
[33:50] | but when I explained that it would fold | 但是当我跟他解释说 |
[33:51] | into the purchase price, | 买进卖出会大赚一笔的时候 |
[33:53] | he recognized that business smarts runs in our family. | 他就发现我们一家人都有做生意的头脑 |
[33:57] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[33:57] | The, uh, the contract is in the mail, right? | 曼德勒说合同晚点寄给你 对吧 |
[34:07] | Yeah, this is it. The Braverman lofts. | 就是这了 布雷弗曼套房 |
[34:09] | And that must be the showroom. | 那肯定就是样板房了 |
[34:18] | $400,000 for one of these? I’ll take 2. | 四十万就可以买一套吗 那我要两套 |
[34:22] | Castle, let’s go. | 卡塞尔 走了 |
[34:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[34:26] | NYPD. Who’s in charge here? | 纽约警署 这里的负责人是谁 |
[34:29] | I am. I’m the developer — Bert Kramer. | 是我 我是开发商 伯特·克雷姆 |
[34:32] | We’re here about Jesse Mandalay. | 我们是为了杰西·曼德勒一事来的 |
[34:34] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[34:35] | Unfortunately, and if I ever see that guy again, I’m gonna | 很不巧我认识 他给我惹了一堆麻烦 |
[34:37] | bust him in the jaw for | 要是让我再看见他 |
[34:38] | – all the crap he put me through. – Let me guess. | -我就打歪他的下巴 -让我猜猜 |
[34:41] | – He took advantage of you. – Damn right. | -他利用了你 -没错 |
[34:43] | He tried to sell my friggin’ property like it was his. | 他假装这是他的楼盘 然后就卖上了 |
[34:45] | Showed up here claiming to be a real estate agent, | 他来的时候说自己是地产经纪 |
[34:47] | and he had this rap about all these properties he’s sold. | 吹嘘自己卖过多少房产 |
[34:50] | And you gave him access to the building? | 于是你就给了他这栋房子的钥匙 |
[34:52] | Well, he wanted to bring a caravan of clients through, | 他说他要带一车客户过来 |
[34:54] | and he insisted it be on a Sunday, | 还坚持一定要在周日 |
[34:55] | so I gave him the lockbox codes. | 于是我就把开门的密码告诉他了 |
[34:57] | How did you find out he wasn’t legit? | 你怎么发现他是骗子的 |
[34:59] | Ever since that day, | 自从那天开始 |
[35:00] | I got people showing up saying they got the Mandalay deal | 就一直有人来说他们给了曼德勒钱 |
[35:03] | and threatening to sue. | 并且威胁要起诉我 |
[35:06] | Well, we have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[35:07] | that Mandalay was working with a partner. | 曼德勒是同伙作案 |
[35:09] | Did anyone else contact you? | 还有别人联系过你吗 |
[35:11] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[35:13] | And when the tents folded up, it was radio silence. | 这件事过后 再没人来过这里 |
[35:16] | But I did call some of the other developers, | 但是我联系了其他的一些发展商 |
[35:18] | and sure enough, this Mandalay guy, | 果不其然 这个叫曼德勒的家伙 |
[35:20] | he brought caravans to their properties. | 他也带过一堆客户去他们的楼盘 |
[35:22] | Now they’re dealing with the same mess. | 现在他们也在面对同样的混乱 |
[35:26] | Do you have any brochures? | 你有宣传册子吗 |
[35:28] | I’m looking for a place. Mine blew up. | 我正在找房子 我原先的地方炸掉了 |
[35:31] | 10 grand a pop | 每人骗一万 |
[35:33] | all over Jersey. | 在泽西州到处骗 |
[35:34] | That adds up quick. | 很快就是一大笔钱了 |
[35:35] | I don’t understand why Derek was still working | 我不明白在德里克被杀当晚 |
[35:37] | as a stripper the night that he was killed | 他为什么还要去做脱衣舞男 |
[35:39] | if he was involved in a scam | 如果他参与了这么赚钱的一个骗局 |
[35:40] | that was raking in that much money. | 何必还要去跳脱衣舞呢 |
[35:42] | Because he wasn’t the one raking in all the dough. | 因为他不是最终收钱的那个人 |
[35:44] | He was just the actor, hired for his looks | 他只是个演员 就是个靠长相 |
[35:45] | – and his personality to charm the investors. – So all along, | -靠性格骗钱的幌子 -所以一直以来 |
[35:48] | Derek sees his partner taking the money to the bank… | 德里克看着他的同伙把钱存进银行 |
[35:51] | and when he gets in trouble with the bikers | 可当他惹上了那帮摩托党以后 |
[35:53] | and suddenly he needs cash… | 他突然间需要现金 |
[35:54] | He raids the bank account for the 25 grand that he needs, | 他从银行账户里偷拿了他需要的两万五 |
[35:56] | and his partner figures it out. | 然后被他的同伙发现了 |
[35:58] | Which leads to a heated confrontation | 于是他的同伙跟他发生了激烈的对质 |
[35:59] | where he admits to borrowing the money, | 他承认借了这笔钱 |
[36:01] | but…but he says he’s pulling out of the scam. | 但是 但是他说他要退出这场骗局 |
[36:08] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[36:12] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[36:15] | Ryan and Esposito did a little bit of digging, | 莱恩和埃斯波西托做了些调查 |
[36:16] | and they found the real owner of the Sunfire account | 他们找到了德里克用来取钱的那个 |
[36:19] | that Derek used to withdraw the money. | 太阳火账户的真正所有人 |
[36:21] | The articles of incorporation | 太阳火的公司注册证书 |
[36:22] | were signed by our very own orchid-loving widow — | 是由我们那位热爱兰花的寡妇 |
[36:26] | Rebecca Dalton. | 瑞贝卡·达顿签的 |
[36:27] | Shut the front door. | 不是吧 |
[36:34] | Beckett, you sure about this? | 贝克特 你确定吗 |
[36:36] | Sir, it’s all right here in black and white. | 头儿 都白纸黑字在这摆着呢 |
[36:37] | We tracked the money from the real estate scam | 我们追踪房地产诈骗案中的金钱去向 |
[36:39] | to this offshore account in the Cayman islands. | 查到了一个在开曼群岛的海外账户 |
[36:42] | So Derek decides he’s done playing the Mandalay role, | 这么说德里克决定不再扮演曼德勒 |
[36:45] | and because he knows too much, | 但是因为他知道的太多了 |
[36:46] | the only option is to kill him. | 所以唯一的选择就是杀了他灭口 |
[36:47] | Hey. You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:49] | I was able to confirm Rebecca Dalton’s whereabouts. | 我证实了瑞贝卡·达顿的下落 |
[36:52] | Get a warrant to search for the murder weapon. | 去申请搜查令 搜查杀人凶器 |
[36:55] | As someone who’s written just about | 作为一个 |
[36:57] | every ending in the book, | 写书无数的作家来说 |
[36:58] | can I just say…amazing? | 我可以说”太精彩了”吗 |
[37:01] | You can say that after we get the confession. | 等犯人认罪了再说也不迟 |
[37:05] | Ms. Dalton, we did a thorough search of your finances. | 达顿女士 我们仔细查过了你的经济状况 |
[37:08] | You’ve lost quite a lot of money | 自你丈夫过世后 |
[37:10] | since your husband passed away. | 你损失了一大笔钱 |
[37:11] | My client doesn’t need to defend her spending habits. | 我的委托人不需要澄清她的花费习惯 |
[37:13] | She does if it’s relevant to my case. | 如果这与案情有关 她就需要作出解释 |
[37:16] | What does my money have to do with Derek’s death? | 我的钱跟德里克的死有什么关系 |
[37:18] | Everything, actually. | 实际上 有很大关系 |
[37:19] | Let’s see, there is a clothing line that never took off, | 你投资了一个从未上架的服装生产线 |
[37:23] | a, uh, failed jewelry business. | 还有一个失败的珠宝生意 |
[37:25] | I mean, should I go on? | 还要我继续说下去吗 |
[37:26] | That doesn’t make me a murderer. | 这些不能说明我是杀人犯呀 |
[37:28] | Well, it was only a matter of time | 用不了多久 |
[37:29] | until all the money was gone. | 你的钱就会败光的 |
[37:31] | Derek was handsome, he was charming. | 德里克很帅 很有魅力 |
[37:32] | You knew he was a decent actor. | 你知道他是个优秀的演员 |
[37:35] | It made him the perfect guy to present investors | 他很适合去向投资者们推荐 |
[37:37] | with an opportunity they couldn’t refuse. | 一个无人能敌的投资机会 |
[37:39] | This is wildly speculative, | 这只是你们的大胆假设 |
[37:40] | and your allegations are baseless. | 而且你们的指控毫无根据 |
[37:42] | Derek took 25 grand from an account | 德里克从一个叫做太阳火的银行账户里 |
[37:45] | that initially led us in circles — | 取了两万五千美金 这账户一开始 |
[37:48] | The Sunfire account. | 让我们的调查陷入僵局 但现在 |
[37:51] | Well, this isn’t possible. I didn’t even sign this. | 这不可能 这都不是我签的 |
[37:54] | Rebecca, I’m advising you, don’t say another word. | 瑞贝卡 我建议你不要再多说了 |
[37:57] | Wait a minute. September 29th? | 等一下 九月二十九号 |
[37:58] | I wasn’t even in the country. | 我那天都不在国内 |
[38:02] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[38:04] | The date it was signed? | 这个注册证书签署的那天 |
[38:06] | Smack-dab in the middle of Paris fashion week. | 正值巴黎时装周 |
[38:08] | I knew that any former model | 我知道任何一个称职的 |
[38:09] | worth her salt would’ve been there, | 前任模特都会去参加时装周的 |
[38:11] | and of course, after checking flight records, | 当然了 我们也查过航空公司的记录 |
[38:13] | you were in paris. | 你当时确实在巴黎 |
[38:15] | Yes, and while you were drinking champagne, | 没错 就当你在巴黎喝着香槟的时候 |
[38:18] | your lawyer was using his access to your information | 你的律师用你的资料设立了这个账户 |
[38:20] | to create a scam in your name. | 以你的名义招摇撞骗 |
[38:22] | Oh, he was also stealing from you, | 他还从你这偷钱 |
[38:26] | funneling the money into his offshore account. | 把你的钱都转到了他的海外账户 |
[38:27] | That’s why your businesses failed. | 所以你的那些生意才会失败 |
[38:29] | He offered Derek a job behind your back | 他背着你给德里克提供了一个工作机会 |
[38:31] | to play Jesse Mandalay. | 那就是扮演杰西·曼德勒 |
[38:33] | The money was decent, | 他开的价钱很高 |
[38:35] | but when the bikers came after Derek, | 但是当那些摩托党找上德里克之后 |
[38:37] | he needed more. | 他需要更多的钱 |
[38:37] | Oh, my god. Michael, what did you do? | 天啊 迈克尔 你干了什么 |
[38:40] | When you found out that | 当你发现德里克未经许可 |
[38:40] | Derek made an unauthorized withdrawal, | 就从账户里取了钱之后 |
[38:43] | you confronted him, | 你去找他对质 |
[38:43] | but he knew that you couldn’t go to the cops, | 但是他知道你不可能去报警 |
[38:46] | so he told you that he wanted out. | 于是他说他想退出 |
[38:48] | You couldn’t afford him exposing your fraud, | 你担心他会揭穿你的骗局 |
[38:51] | so you followed him from his apartment, | 于是你跟踪他出了家门 |
[38:54] | and then killed him that night. | 然后再于当晚将他杀害 |
[39:00] | I’m not saying another word. | 我不会再多说一个字了 |
[39:03] | Do you want a lawyer… | 你要请律师吗 |
[39:05] | or do you want to hire an actor to play one for you? | 还是你想找个演员来扮演律师 |
[39:10] | So what happened with your struggling actor case? | 你那个艰苦奋斗的演员案怎么样了 |
[39:13] | Well, they found the murder weapon | 他们在律师的办公室 |
[39:14] | at the lawyer’s office. | 找到了凶器 |
[39:16] | He confessed in an effort to cut a deal. | 他为了达成庭外协议而招供了 |
[39:18] | Oh, god. It’s so sad. | 天啊 太令人难过了 |
[39:19] | The poor kid was just trying to catch a break, | 那可怜的孩子只是想转运而已 |
[39:21] | and he kept stepping in the dog poo. | 却一直霉运连连 |
[39:24] | You should stitch that on to a pillow. | 你该把这句话绣在枕头上 |
[39:28] | Oh! Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你回来啦 |
[39:29] | Do we have a Sandra Dee in our midst? | 咱们家诞生了一位桑德拉·狄吗[《火爆浪子》的女主角] |
[39:31] | I didn’t get the part. | 我没被选上 |
[39:38] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[39:44] | This is…the best thing that has ever happened to you. | 这是对于你来说 最好的一件事了 |
[39:48] | – Wh — – Rejection is the bedrock of a great acting career. | -什么 -失败正是成功之母 |
[39:51] | Until an actor has suffered, he hasn’t really lived. | 一个演员就是要在挫折中成长 |
[39:56] | Thanks, gram. | 谢谢 奶奶 |
[39:57] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:58] | And besides, auditions are like men. | 还有 试镜就像是找男人 |
[40:01] | There’s another one right around the corner. | 错过这个 转角处还会遇到下一个 |
[40:06] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[40:07] | Oh, we need ice cream to ease the pain, stat. | 我们需要雪糕来缓解伤痛 笨蛋 |
[40:10] | I’m going to the corner store. | 我去转角的便利店 |
[40:13] | I am sorry, sweetie. | 我很遗憾 宝贝 |
[40:14] | Can I admit something? | 我能坦白一件事吗 |
[40:16] | – Always. – Going up against Kelly | -当然 -跟凯莉争这个角色 |
[40:18] | made me realize, I didn’t really want the part. | 让我意识到 我根本不想要这个角色 |
[40:20] | I could see how hungry she was, | 我能看出她有多想要那个角色 |
[40:22] | and I didn’t want to disappoint gram, | 而我又不想让奶奶失望 |
[40:23] | but I don’t love it the way she does. | 但是我就是没她那么喜欢演戏 |
[40:24] | Well, maybe it’s not “in your bones”, as gram would say. | 也许和奶奶会说的相反 你就不是这块料 |
[40:30] | I am proud of you for trying. | 你肯去尝试 我已经感到很骄傲了 |
[40:33] | Thanks, dad. And there’s a silver lining. | 谢谢 老爸 而且坏事变好事 |
[40:35] | After the announcement, | 在角色公布了以后 |
[40:36] | the drama teacher offered me stage manager. | 戏剧老师让我做舞台监督 |
[40:38] | It’s way more my style, | 这更适合我 |
[40:39] | and I get to keep all my after-school clubs. | 而且我还可以继续参加其他课后兴趣班 |
[40:42] | My little overachiever. | 我的小优等生 |
[40:44] | Well, congratulations on not getting the part. | 祝贺你没有得到那个角色 |
[40:49] | Mmm. What smells good? | 是什么这么香 |
[40:50] | Come help me. Wash up… | 来帮帮我 洗一下 |