Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] There are two kinds of folks 世上有两种人
[00:02] who sit around thinking about how to kill people 总在琢磨怎么杀人
[00:03] psychopaths and mystery writers. 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家
[00:06] I’m the kind that pays better. 我是赚得比较多的那种
[00:07] Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔
[00:09] Castle. Castle. 卡塞尔
[00:10] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不
[00:12] Every writer needs inspiration, 每个作家都离不开灵感
[00:13] and I’ve found mine. 我的灵感已经找到了
[00:14] I’m detective Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[00:15] Beckett. 贝克特
[00:17] – Beckett? – Could you get some backup, please? -贝克特 -能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来吗
[00:19] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙
[00:21] I get to be on her case. Oh! 我可以跟在她后面办案子
[00:22] Do I look like a killer to you? 你看我像杀手不
[00:25] Yes, you kill my patience. 像 你杀光了我的耐性
[00:26] And together, we catch killers. 我们俩一起抓凶手
[00:28] – I hate this case. – I know. Isn’t it great? -这案子好讨厌 -这种案子最有爱了哇
[01:11] What about Ashley? 那艾什利呢
[01:12] I mean, shouldn’t I tell him? 我是说 我该告诉他吗
[01:14] Darling, in matters of the heart, 宝贝 感情的事
[01:15] it’s best not to overthink things. 最好不要想太多
[01:18] That’s your advice, mother, with your track record? 妈 那是你根据以往经验给出的建议吗
[01:20] What chasm of doom has she led you to 听她的恋爱建议
[01:22] by way of her tips on romance? 会让你万劫不复
[01:24] As it happens, we were discussing 我们刚才恰好在讨论
[01:27] secret admirer etiquette. 如何应对神秘仰慕者
[01:29] You have a secret admirer? 有人暗恋你吗
[01:30] I always thought it was silly, 我总以为暗恋很傻
[01:32] but now I’m kind of intrigued. 但现在我觉得蛮有意思的
[01:34] And there is no need to tell Ashley. 总之无需告诉艾什利
[01:37] How exactly does a secret 这个暗恋者到底是怎样
[01:39] admirer express his admiration? 向你表达爱慕的啊
[01:42] He left a note in my locker. 他留了张纸条在我的存物柜
[01:44] “As you walked down the hall, “当你走在走廊上
[01:45] a shard of sunlight glanced off your rope of flaxen hair 斑驳的阳光掠过你亚麻色的马尾
[01:48] and set it aglow, and I was enchanted.” 照得明亮晃眼 我便陶醉了”
[01:52] Oh, that’s so poetic. 噢 写得太诗意了
[01:54] I figure the rope of flaxen hair is my french braid, 我想亚麻色的马尾是指法式麻花辫
[01:57] which I only wore after gym class, 我只在体育课后才这样扎
[01:58] which means he saw me in the hall 所以说 他是在第四五节课之间
[02:00] on the first floor between fourth and fifth period. 在一楼的走廊上看见我的
[02:02] Wait a minute. What are you doing? 等等 你这是在干嘛
[02:03] Narrowing down suspects. 缩小嫌疑人范围
[02:04] No, you can’t do that. 不 你怎能这样做
[02:06] No, you– no, that’ll ruin the secret. 那样会摧毁秘密的
[02:07] No, it’s like a mystery novel. 这事就像是一部悬疑小说
[02:09] -You don’t just go to the last page, do you? -Yes. -你不能直奔结局 对吧 -不对
[02:12] You do? 你真会这样
[02:14] Well, you shouldn’t. It’s not–you can’t– 你不该这样 你不能…
[02:17] The–the joy doesn’t come in knowing who did it. 真相大白就没意思了
[02:21] The joy comes in the journey, 等待的过程才有乐趣
[02:23] in allowing the ending 让结局
[02:25] to blossom like some magnificent himalayan blue poppy, 如动人的喜马拉雅山蓝罂粟般绽放
[02:29] – like a– – Okay. -如… -好了
[02:31] Okay. I’ll let him stay a secret. 好吧 我不会揭开谜底的
[02:34] Mark my words. You’ll thank me. 听我的准没错 你会感谢我的
[02:40] Castle. 卡塞尔
[02:42] So our victim is Linda Russo. 本案的受害人叫琳达·罗素
[02:45] She’s a customer relations worker at a cable company. 她是一家电视公司的客户关系专员
[02:48] Maybe someone was unsatisfied with their service. 也许有人对他们的服务不满
[02:50] – Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. – You were? -我也是这么想的 -真的吗
[02:54] Sanitation workers found her body 清洁工在一堆盒子下面
[02:56] under a couple of boxes. 发现她的尸体
[02:57] She lives 2 blocks away, over at 24th and 10th. 她住在两个街口外的24街和10街那边
[03:01] Looks like she was on her way home. 看来她当时正在回家路上
[03:03] Hey, Lanie. 早 蕾妮
[03:04] Hey. 早
[03:09] What? 怎么了
[03:10] Uh… 呃…
[03:12] It’s nothing. 没事
[03:13] No, what? 说 什么事
[03:15] Well, she just… looks so peaceful. 只是她的…死相很平静
[03:18] There’s nothing peaceful about what put her here. 把她弃尸这里的可不是什么平静的人
[03:20] – She was strangled. – With rope? -她是被勒死的 -用绳子吗
[03:23] So it appears. 看来是的
[03:26] Castle, do you have a theory 卡塞尔 你对此有何高见
[03:27] that you would like to share with the class? 介意说出来和大家分享一下么
[03:28] Well, I-I–it’s just that, pretty blonde girl, strangled, 我…只是一个金发美女被勒死
[03:32] laid out like she was asleep. 尸体摆成睡觉的姿势
[03:37] That was four years ago. 都是四年前的事了
[03:38] Yes, but he was never caught. This is his M.O. 对 但他仍在逃 这是他的作案手法
[03:40] And she is certainly his type. 而且这女的绝对是他的菜
[03:43] I researched him for “When it comes to slaughter.” 我写《屠杀来临》时调查过他
[03:45] Yeah? Well, then you should know that 是吗 那你该知道他只在
[03:46] he killed his victims inside their apartments, 受害人的公寓行凶
[03:48] not in alleyways. 而非横街窄巷
[03:50] And he posed them 他还会将她们摆成
[03:51] in a funeral pose with their hands clasped in front of them. 双手合拢放在胸前的殡葬姿势
[03:55] Maybe he’s switching up his act. 也许他改变手法了
[03:57] Or this just could be a crime of opportunity 或者极有可能只是一件单纯的
[03:59] where a young woman was murdered. 年轻女士被杀案
[04:04] Mrs. Russo, did your daughter ever talk to you 罗素女士 你女儿有跟你提过
[04:07] about being followed? 被跟踪吗
[04:08] No. Nothing like that. 没有 也没有类似事件
[04:10] Can you think of anyone that 你能想到有谁
[04:11] might have wanted to harm her? 会去伤害她吗
[04:12] Any relationship problems? 有情感问题吗
[04:13] She wasn’t even dating. 她连约会都没有
[04:16] Pretty much all she did was work. 她大多数时间都在工作
[04:17] – At the, uh, cable company, right? – Mm-hmm. -在电视公司工作对吗 -嗯
[04:19] Did she have any issues with anyone there? 她和同事之间有矛盾吗
[04:21] Uh… There was a man at her office. 呃…和办公室一个男职员
[04:25] – What was his name? – She didn’t say. -他叫什么名字 -她没说
[04:28] But he stared at her a lot, like some pervert. 但他老盯着她看 像个变态
[04:37] – That was quick. – 9-1-1 has that affect on her. -来得真快 -鸡毛信对她可有效了
[04:39] – What’d you find? – I pulled all the files -你有何发现 -按你的吩咐
[04:41] on all his past murders, just like you asked. 我翻出了他的所有旧档案
[04:43] I-I believe that was my idea. 那可是我的想法
[04:46] Yeah, but I only listen when it comes from her. 对 但我只听她的命令
[04:48] Anyway, you were saying? 随便啦 你继续说
[04:50] He choked them using a 3-strand, 他会用四分一英寸的
[04:51] twisted quarter-inch rope. 3股绞绳勒死受害人
[04:54] Based on the fibers found embedded in the skin, 根据嵌入皮肤的纤维
[04:56] we know that the rope is green and white nylon. 我们知道绳子是绿白相间的尼龙绳
[05:00] I don’t remember that. 这点我可没印象
[05:02] Those details were never made public. 那些细节从来没公开过
[05:04] Now check this out. 来看看这个
[05:09] The marks are identical. 勒痕完全一致
[05:10] I found the exact same green and white fibers. 这次也发现了一摸一样的绿白相间纤维
[05:14] It is him. 是他干的
[05:16] The triple killer is back. 三重杀手回来了
[05:18] For those of you living in a cave four years ago, 四年前你们还寂寂无名时
[05:21] the triple killer, or 3XK, 三重杀手 或称为3XK
[05:23] got his nickname by strangling three women in a week, 曾因一周内勒死三位女性而得此绰号
[05:25] dropping out of sight for a month, 随后他销声匿迹一个月
[05:26] and then killing three more, then he disappeared. 然后再出来杀多三个后 便无影无踪了
[05:29] I served on the task force that 我曾是调查这六宗
[05:31] investigated those six murders. 谋杀案的特遣队一员
[05:33] An FBI profile was as close as 联调局给出了识别
[05:34] we came to I.D.’ing a suspect. 嫌疑人的最贴近的侧写
[05:36] The feds say he’s a white male, 联邦政府的人说他是一位白人男性
[05:38] – 25 to 45 years old… – Could be me. -年龄在25至45岁之间 -说我呢
[05:40] with a dysfunctional relationship with his mother. 和母亲关系不和
[05:42] Still me. 我也是哎
[05:42] He has a menial, unimportant job. 他有一份乏味琐碎的工作
[05:45] Definitely you. 就是你 没错了
[05:46] Just for that, I base my next book on Esposito. 就冲你这句话 我下本书换埃斯波西托当主角
[05:48] He’d learn their habits, 他会摸透她们的习惯
[05:49] and then gain access to their apartments 然后假扮成
[05:51] by disguising himself 保安或维修工
[05:52] as a security guard or a repairman, 进入受害人的公寓
[05:55] and then he strangled ’em. 接着勒死她们
[05:56] Then he posed their bodies 最后将她们的尸体
[05:57] as if they were lying in a coffin. 摆成躺在棺材的样子
[05:59] What do you think that’s all about? 你说他干这些是为何呢
[06:01] Probably reenacting some terrible early trauma. 可能是在重演某种可怕的早期创伤
[06:05] Two final points– 最后二个要点
[06:05] the triple killer seems to be back after four years. 看来三重杀手四年后重出江湖了
[06:09] There must be a reason. 必定事出有因
[06:10] Maybe he just got out of prison or returned to town. 也许他刚出狱或重回此地
[06:12] He may have altered his M.O. 他可能改变了作案手法
[06:14] But let’s assume that he’s working under the same clock– 但我们先假定他的作案规律没变
[06:16] three murders, one week. 依然是一周三场谋杀
[06:19] Based on Linda Russo’s time of death, 根据琳达·罗素的死亡时间
[06:21] we’re already into day three. 今天已经是第三天了
[06:23] Let’s move on this, people. 大伙 快点行动起来
[06:28] Hey. That perv the mom told us about? 关于死者母亲提过的那个变态
[06:30] Linda’s colleagues knew who he was right away. 琳达的同事马上就想到是谁了
[06:32] Paul Mccardle. 保罗·麦卡德
[06:33] He works at her office as a horticultural technician. 他是死者办公室的园艺工
[06:36] A what? 什么工
[06:36] Uh, you know, he’s the guy who waters the plants, 也就是 专给植物浇浇水
[06:38] dusts the fake ficus, 给假树擦擦尘的人
[06:40] or at least he was until he quit yesterday. 至少在昨天辞职前他还是干这些
[06:42] That’s interesting timing. 时间拿捏得真准啊
[06:44] I see domestic complaints by the double digits. 他累积了两位数的家庭投诉
[06:46] Filed by his wife. 投诉人是他妻子
[06:47] Ex-wife. They were divorced last month 是前妻 他们结婚四年
[06:49] after being married for four years. 上个月离婚了
[06:51] So in a way, he did just get out of prison. 这么说来 在某种程度上他的确被释放了
[06:53] It gets even better. 不仅如此
[06:54] Linda’s neighbors said they remember seeing 琳达的邻居回忆说几天前
[06:55] a red Sentra parked outside her apartment a few days ago– 曾有辆红色的森特拉汽车停在她公寓楼下
[06:58] – The same vehicle Mccardle has. – Let’s get him in here. -跟麦卡德的一样 -带他过来
[07:03] – So what’s this about? – Linda Russo. -找我来有啥事 -关于琳达·罗素
[07:05] Where were you 2 nights ago between 6:00 and midnight? 两天前 下午六点至午夜时分你在哪里
[07:08] Um, I was bowling with some buddies at, uh, galaxy lanes. 我在星道球馆跟几个朋友打保龄球
[07:12] So why did you decide to 你为什么要
[07:13] abandon your career as a horticultural technician? 放弃园丁的工作
[07:15] I-I just wanted to move on. 我只是想过新的生活
[07:16] Because you used that job to watch linda, to stalk her. 是因为你借用那份工作来监视和跟踪琳达
[07:19] And once she was dead, why stick around? 一旦她死了 就没理由逗留了吧
[07:21] That is not true. I’m innocent here. 不是的 我是无辜的
[07:23] Well, you don’t look innocent. 你看起来可不无辜
[07:24] No, as a matter of fact, you give new meaning 话说回来 你还真是个
[07:27] to the phrase “Sweating a suspect.” 被”逼问得直冒冷汗”的嫌疑人啊
[07:29] Okay, yeah, I perspire a lot, okay? 没错 我很爱流汗 不行么
[07:31] I have a medical condition. 我身体不好
[07:33] Well, that’s the least of your problems, Mr. Mccardle. 那都是小问题 你现在麻烦大着呢
[07:35] Your fixation with Linda Russo was well known, 你跟踪琳达·罗素是众所周知的事
[07:38] as was your history of violence against women. 而且你有对妇女施暴的案底
[07:40] Your car was seen outside of her apartment, 有人看见你的车停在她公寓楼下
[07:43] and now she’s dead. 现在她死了
[07:44] I never touched her. 我从没碰过她
[07:46] I had a thing for linda, okay. I had a thing for linda, 我对琳达很着迷 我对她很着迷
[07:49] and I parked out in front of her place. 我的确把车停在她家楼下了
[07:51] But I haven’t been anywhere near there 可三天来我从没
[07:52] in three days, okay? 靠近过那里 明白吗
[07:54] – Not since that guy threatened me. – What guy? -因为有人威胁过我 -什么人
[07:56] I-I got–I got rousted by some security guy, 我被一个保安赶了出来
[07:59] and–and he told me to move on. 他让我别再纠缠她了
[08:01] And it really freaked me out, 我真的被吓到了
[08:02] and I haven’t been back there since. 从那之后我就没去过那里了
[08:04] I swear. That’s the truth. 真的 我发誓
[08:07] So sweaty von sweats-a-lot? His alibi is holding. “瀑布汗先生” 他的不在场证明成立
[08:10] The manager of galaxy lanes has him throwing gutter balls 星道球馆的经理证实他在那打保龄球
[08:12] 5:00 until close. 从五点直到打烊
[08:13] What about the security guard? 那保安有什么线索
[08:15] Ryan checked into that. Turns out that there’s 莱恩去查了下 结果发现
[08:17] only one building on Linda’s block that uses guards. 琳达所处的街区只有一栋楼聘用了保安
[08:19] According to the security company, 根据保安公司的记录
[08:20] no incident report was ever filed 没有与麦卡德及其车辆
[08:22] against Mccardle or his vehicle. 有关的事故报告
[08:23] So Mccardle was lying. 所以他在说谎
[08:26] Maybe not. You know, in the past, 不一定 话说以前
[08:28] the triple killer posed as a security guard. 三重杀手曾伪装过保安
[08:30] Maybe our guard wasn’t a guard after all. 也许那人根本就不是保安
[08:32] Maybe it was the triple killer moving 也许是杀手赶走了麦卡德
[08:35] Mccardle off of his turf. 以便行凶
[08:35] Well, whoever he is, he’s sticking to his schedule. 不管是谁 他都在按计划行事
[08:39] We have a second victim. 有第二个人遇害了
[08:52] Her name’s Kim Foster– 28, an interior designer. 她叫金·福斯特 28岁 室内设计师
[08:56] Same rope marks on her neck, same everything. 颈部有同样的勒痕 一切都跟上个案子一样
[08:59] – When did she die? – Uh, based on liver temp, -死亡时间是多久 -根据肝温推测
[09:01] I’d say sometime last night, probably early evening. 大致是在昨晚 可能傍晚时分
[09:04] Neighbors saw a gas repairman leave at 7:45. 邻居看到有个瓦斯工人于7:45左右离开
[09:07] No doorman on the building, 大楼没有看门人
[09:08] so triple killer calls kim foster on the intercom, 所以三重杀手是在对讲机上呼叫了她
[09:11] says he wants to check a gas leak, 说他要去检查下瓦斯泄漏问题
[09:13] she buzzes him in. 她就让他进来了
[09:14] Let me check the incoming caller I.D.S. Ah. 我查查来电者身份
[09:16] I don’t get it. Why did he return to the old M.O.? 我不明白 他干嘛要用跟过去一样的手段
[09:18] – Nostalgia. – He killed Linda Russo in an alley. -他怀旧呗 -可他杀琳达·罗素是在条小巷里
[09:22] She didn’t have a doorman either. Why didn’t he 她的公寓也没有看门人 为何不在公寓动手
[09:23] just kill her in her apartment like all the others? 就像杀死其他被害者一样
[09:25] Well, maybe she was special somehow. 也许她有特别之处
[09:28] Vic’s last incoming call was at 7:35 from the front door. 死者的最后一通电话是7:35从前门打来的
[09:32] She must have been let him in, and boom, 一定是她让他进来了 然后
[09:33] He just overpowered her. 他制服了她
[09:34] Maybe it wasn’t that easy. Look at those throw pillows. 也许没那么简单 看看那些抱枕
[09:37] What’s wrong with ’em? 抱枕怎么了
[09:39] Well, Kim Foster’s an interior designer. 她是室内设计师
[09:41] These pillows have been arranged 可这些抱枕被摆放地
[09:42] with a barbarian-like gracelessness. 非常随意 非常不美观
[09:44] Like a man would do it. So she put up a fight. 像是粗鲁的男人所为 所以她反抗过
[09:46] They struggled right here on the couch. 他们在沙发上搏斗过
[09:47] And then he reset the pillows to cover it up. 然后他重新摆放了这些抱枕试图掩盖
[09:49] He’s out of practice, so he’s not so neat. 他可没经过专业训练 所以摆放得很不整齐
[09:54] – Hup! – What? -哦耶 -什么
[09:56] Found a penny. 找到个硬币
[09:57] Under the circumstances, is this still lucky? 在命案现场捡到钱 还算走运么
[09:59] Wait. I think I found something, too. 等等 我也找到点东西
[10:05] Vince. You think it belonged to the killer? “文斯” 你觉得是凶手的吗
[10:07] Or maybe it’s been here for weeks. 也可能落在这好几周了
[10:08] I’m gonna have to get C.S.U. to process this area. 我交给鉴证小组查一下
[10:13] Sir… A Mr. Townsend wants a word. 头儿 有位唐森先生想见您
[10:18] Bring him in. 带他进来
[10:21] Cal. 卡尔
[10:23] Good to see you. 好久不见啊
[10:26] How’s Marie? 玛丽还好吗
[10:26] Uh… She’s okay. 还行吧
[10:33] We’re split up now. 我们分居了
[10:36] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[10:40] Reporters… 那些记者
[10:43] They keep coming to my door 他们一直跑到我家来
[10:44] and asking me how I feel about… 问我对那个杀了我女儿的人
[10:48] The man who killed my daughter, 做何感想
[10:49] and he might be on the loose again, 还说他可能又逍遥法外了
[10:54] after Sara died and all through the investigation, 萨拉死后 在调查过程中
[10:56] you were always straight with me, 你一直对我直言不讳
[10:57] and I just need to know, you know… 我现在只想知道
[10:59] I mean, what they’re saying, is it true? 他们说的 是真的吗
[11:02] I mean… Is he back? 我是说 他又回来了吗
[11:05] Yes. 是的
[11:07] Cal, we got leads. We got good leads. 卡尔 我们有线索了 很有用的线索
[11:10] And we–we’re doing all we can to chase ’em down. 我们会尽全力将他缉拿归案
[11:12] If we make an arrest, you’ll be the first to know. 只要我们捉住它 一定首先通知你
[11:16] I promise you. 我保证
[11:27] Sara would’ve been 29 next week. 萨拉还活着的话 下周就29岁了
[11:33] Don’t let him do this to another family. 别让他毁掉另一个家庭
[11:57] Hey. There’s no news from C.S.U. 那个名牌 鉴证小组那边没线索
[11:59] on the nametag, not that I was expecting any. 我也没指望能有什么发现
[12:02] It makes you wonder why he didn’t pull 很令人起疑啊 他为什么
[12:03] that whole gas leak routine on Linda Russo. 不用假扮瓦斯工那套手法对付琳达·罗素
[12:05] I know why. The answer’s in here. 我知道为什么 答案在这里
[12:09] – A transcript? – From four years ago. -笔录 -四年前的
[12:11] I took a look at calls made to the triple killer tip line, 我查看了当年提供三重杀手线索的热线记录
[12:14] and this one stood out for me. 这条引起了我的注意
[12:15] It’s from may 21, 2006, 时间是2006年5月21日
[12:18] which was a week after the sixth murder. 是第六起命案后的一周
[12:20] A woman called and left a message, 一个女人打来电话并留了言
[12:21] but she was too afraid to leave her name. 但她没敢留下姓名
[12:23] But she did mention that she lived at 24th and 10th. 可她提到自己住在第10和第24街区之间
[12:27] Same corner as Linda Russo. 跟琳达·罗素一样
[12:28] She was riding an elevator with a cable repairman 她当时跟一个有线电视修理工同乘电梯
[12:30] who so creeped her out 他把她吓坏了
[12:31] that she got off a floor early 为了早点摆脱他
[12:33] just to get away from him. 她甚至提前一层下了电梯
[12:34] Yeah, but cable guy are creepy– 可是 修有线电视的都很吓人啊
[12:35] that’s a job requirement. 那是工作需要
[12:36] Except he wasn’t a cable guy. 可他不是修有线电视的
[12:38] She said he wasn’t carrying the right tools. 她说他带的工具箱不对
[12:41] And working for a cable company, 琳达·罗素是在有线电台工作的
[12:43] Linda Russo would know that. 她肯定知道这点
[12:44] Which is why I took a look 所以我查看了
[12:45] at Linda Russo’s phone records from four years ago. 琳达·罗素四年前的电话记录
[12:48] She’s the one who made the call to that tip line. 那通热线电话就是她打的
[12:50] So Linda Russo was special. 所以她跟其他被害者不同
[12:51] When she got off a floor early, 她提前下了电梯
[12:52] he knew that she made him, 他知道她有所警觉了
[12:54] So he dropped out of sight. 所以他放弃计划逃之夭夭了
[12:56] Which also explains why he attacked her outside. 这也解释了他为什么要在户外杀她
[12:59] He knew there was no way she’d 他知道她不会
[13:00] let him into her apartment. 让自己进她的家门
[13:03] Linda Russo saw his face, 当年琳达·罗素看到了他的脸
[13:05] and he came back four years later. 四年后他还是来杀了她
[13:07] That’s a special kind of ruthlessness. 真是种另类的残忍
[13:10] Yo. C.S.U. Just got a partial on that nametag. 鉴证小组在名牌上找到了一个指纹
[13:13] We got a match. 发现吻合的了
[13:16] The man we’re looking for is Marcus Gates– 我们要找的人叫马库斯·盖茨
[13:19] 42, 6-foot tall, 42岁 身高6英尺
[13:20] 180 pounds, with light brown hair. 体重180磅 浅棕色头发
[13:22] He also has a snake tattoo running down his left arm. 还有个蛇形纹身从左臂环绕而下
[13:26] A print match ties him to Kim Foster’s murder. 指纹与金·福斯特被害现场找到的指纹一致
[13:29] Now a prison psych evaluation calls Gates “A brutal, 有一份监狱的心理评估报告称盖茨是
[13:32] Highly intelligent sociopath.” “野蛮的高智商反社会人士”
[13:35] He’s done time for manslaughter and attempted murder. 他曾因过失杀人和杀人未遂入狱
[13:37] His last conviction was for breaking a bottle 他最近一次被定罪 是因为在酒吧
[13:39] Over a man’s head in a bar, almost killing him, 用酒瓶砸了一个人的脑袋 差点把人砸死
[13:42] for which Gates served four years in sing sing. 他被判在新新监狱坐了四年牢
[13:47] He just got out last month. 上个月刚放出来
[13:49] No known address, no family. 没有明确地址 没有家人
[13:51] His mother died when he was 4 years old, 他四岁的时候母亲就去世了
[13:53] and he was placed in a series of foster homes since then, 那之后他先后在多个寄养家庭暂住
[13:56] so he will not be easy to find. 所以说找到他不会很容易
[13:58] Listen, four years ago, 各位 四年前
[14:00] this guy took the lives of six women 由于我们没能阻止他
[14:01] because we didn’t stop him. 这个家伙杀了六个女人
[14:03] We know who the triple killer is. 我们现在知道”三重杀手”是谁
[14:05] We know he’s out there targeting his third victim. 我们知道他在寻找第三个目标
[14:09] Let’s get him 在他找到她之前
[14:11] before he gets her. 抓住他
[14:19] Hey, dad. 嘿 老爸
[14:20] – Hey. – Must be quite a case if it’s keeping you out this late. -回来了 -大案子吗 这么晚才回来
[14:24] Oh, you know, someone died, someone else did it. 无非就是 有人杀人 有人被杀
[14:27] Secret admirer? 秘密仰慕者吗
[14:29] As a matter of fact, it is. 是啊
[14:30] You figure out who it was yet? 知道是谁了吗
[14:31] I took your advice and decided it’s better not knowing. 我听取了你的意见 决定还是不知道为妙
[14:33] And he left another note in my locker. 他又在我的柜子里留了纸条
[14:35] He said if I like the rose, I should show him 他说如果我喜欢那支玫瑰 我就明天
[14:37] by wearing it at school tomorrow. 上学时戴上它 表明心意
[14:39] Isn’t that sweet? 很浪漫吧
[14:41] Well… Is that a good idea? 你觉得…这是个好主意吗
[14:44] W-what would your boyfriend Ashley think? 你男朋友艾什利会怎么想
[14:47] I get a feeling it’s not Ashley who has the problem. 我怎么感觉是你对此有意见
[14:49] I’m just not sure it’s smart to go wearing some flower 我只是认为在你不知道对方是谁的情况下
[14:53] when you don’t know who it’s from. 戴着花出现不是个好主意
[14:55] Your–your school is not exactly Fort Knox, all right? 你们学校又不是诺克斯堡[美国政府黄金库]
[14:58] Anyone could’ve put that note in your locker. 谁都有可能在你的柜子里留纸条
[15:00] Your secret admirer could be some… pervert 你的秘密仰慕者有可能是…变态一个
[15:04] watching you from afar with high-powered binoculars. 拿着高倍双筒望远镜在远处看着你
[15:07] I’m going to bed now. 我要去睡觉了
[15:08] Good night. 晚安
[15:11] Good night. 晚安
[15:12] Could you lock your windows for me, please? 窗户要锁好哦 听到没
[15:14] – Yes. – Please. -好的 -一定哦
[15:16] I’m gonna check and make sure they’re locked. 我要确认窗户一定要锁好
[15:20] – No, I had it all set up. It was in this pile. – I don’t -都弄好了 在这堆文件里 -我没
[15:22] I don’t understand your system. 我可没搞懂你的摆放方式
[15:23] You’re messing up my system. 是你弄乱的
[15:24] Hey, guys. Any news on Gates? 伙计们 有盖茨线索吗
[15:27] My system is efficient. 我的摆放很有效率
[15:29] And dumb. 但是很蠢
[15:29] I already went through this one. It’s on your stack. 这个我都看过了 在你那堆文件里
[15:31] – It’s part of my system. – Your system is dumb. -那是我的一种摆放方式 -那太蠢了
[15:33] So… Nothing? 没有线索吗
[15:35] No. We tracked down an uncle in Jersey, 是啊 找到了他住在泽西的叔叔
[15:37] but he hasn’t seen Gates in 20 years. 但是他有20年没见过盖茨了
[15:40] So I’m on the phone with sing sing 我在和新新监狱的人通话
[15:41] to chase down prison associates. 追查他在监狱的伙伴
[15:43] Detective Beckett, you still there? 贝克特探长 你还在吗
[15:46] Yes, I’m still here. 是的 我还在
[15:49] Okay. And is he still doing time? 好的 他还在监狱吗
[15:52] First-time drug offender. Got it. Thanks. 因吸毒首次入狱 知道了 谢谢
[15:55] “Jelly Tyson”? 杰端·泰森
[15:57] It’s “Jerry,” Castle. 是”杰瑞” 卡塞尔
[15:59] When Gates got released, 盖茨被释放之后
[16:00] he gave all of us stuff to Jerry Tyson, a fellow inmate. 他把所有东西都给了一个狱友杰瑞·泰森
[16:03] So if the two of them were friends, 如果他们两个是朋友
[16:04] Jerry might be able to tell us where we can find Gates. 杰瑞有可能知道在哪里能找到盖茨
[16:11] Now it’s “Jerry.” 现在才是”杰瑞”
[16:13] I got three months left in this hellhole. 我还有三个月就能离开这鬼地方
[16:16] All I want to do is do my time, 我要做的就是好好表现
[16:18] get out, and go see my girl, 出狱 去看我的女友
[16:19] and it’s never gonna happen if Gates gets wind 但是如果盖茨知道我跟警察谈了话
[16:22] that I talked to cops. 以上的那些都会变成一场空
[16:24] He won’t. 他不会知道
[16:25] You don’t know that. 你怎么保证
[16:27] He’s got reach in here. 他在这里有耳目
[16:30] He’ll have me taken out. 他会弄死我的
[16:31] Here’s the deal, Jerry– whether you talk to us or not, 情况是这样 杰瑞 不管你说不说
[16:34] I am willing to sit here all day. 我都会在这陪你等上一天
[16:37] So it’s gonna look like… 这样的话
[16:38] you were spilling your guts to us. 别人还是会以为你给我们透露了消息
[16:42] All right. But I want to be back in my cell in two minutes. 好吧 但是你们要保证两分钟后让我回牢房
[16:44] Fair enough. Were the two of you friends? 可以 你们是朋友吗
[16:45] I guess. Whatever that means in here. 也许吧 如果狱友算是朋友的话
[16:50] I work in the kitchen. 我在厨房干活
[16:50] I snuck him fruit so he could make pruno. 我帮他偷水果 他用来酿酒
[16:52] And in return, he agreed to protect you? 作为回报 他同意保护你是吧
[16:54] Yeah. Now he’s gone, and I’m in here, going it alone. 是 现在他出狱了 我一个人在这耗着
[16:56] Every con I’ve ever known dreams of what he’ll do 每个骗子都憧憬着当他出狱后
[16:58] and where he’ll go once he gets out. 会干些什么 去什么地方
[17:00] Gates ever talk to you about that? 盖茨和你提起过吗
[17:03] I remember him talking about some strip clubs, and, um, 我记得他提起过一些脱衣舞俱乐部
[17:07] there’s a place he liked to go drinking. Um… 还提过一个他经常去喝酒的地方
[17:10] in the meatpacking district. 在肉类加工区附近
[17:11] What was it called? 酒吧叫什么名字
[17:13] H-hog something. 野猪之类的
[17:15] Something about hogs. 名字跟野猪有关
[17:32] I just did some recon. He’s at the bar nursing a beer. 我刚刚侦查过了 他在酒吧喝啤酒
[17:34] – How many in there? – Five total– -里面有几个人 -总共有5个
[17:36] Gates, the bartender, a waitress, and two drunks. 盖茨 酒保 女服务员和两名顾客
[17:39] He may be armed. We take him quick. 他也许携带了武器 我们行动要迅速
[17:40] Don’t give him a chance to take any hostages. 不要给他劫持人质的机会
[17:43] It’s him! 是他
[17:44] Let me see your hands! 把手举起来
[17:45] Let’s see your hands right now! 把手举起来
[17:47] Right now, let’s see your hands! NYPD! 快点把手举起来 纽约警局
[17:49] – Hands up! Nypd! – Hands in the air right now! -手举起来 纽约警局 -手举起来
[17:51] You heard the man! Put your hands in the air 你听到他说的了 把手举起来
[17:53] and get on your knees while you’re at it! 最好给我跪在地上
[17:57] Wow. You brought out the old guy, huh? 哇 老头子都上阵了
[18:00] That can only mean one thing. 这说明一件事
[18:01] You want me in a bad way, right? 你们很想抓到我
[18:02] – Shut up. – Hey, don’t forget to read me my rights. -闭嘴 -别忘了宣布我的权利
[18:05] Be a shame to get turned loose on a technicality. 因为少了必要程序让我跑掉你们就亏大了
[18:08] Let’s go. 跟我们走
[18:18] Cold, implacable… 冷酷 捉摸不透
[18:20] The triple killer remains at ease, “三重杀手”异常的平静
[18:23] calm in the lair of his enemy, 身陷敌营却面无惧色
[18:24] with a resting heart rate of 50, 心率每分钟只有50次
[18:27] set to match wits with his interrogators. 做好了和审讯者鏖战的准备
[18:31] I… just wanted to bring 我只是想…
[18:32] a literary flair to the moment, you know. 给这样的一个时刻增添一点文采
[18:36] The bartender told us where Gates lives. 酒保说出了盖茨的住处
[18:38] He’s had to put him in a cab 他好几次烂醉如泥
[18:39] on more than one occasion. 都是酒保给他叫的出租车
[18:40] Ryan’s got a warrant, 莱恩拿到了搜查令
[18:42] and he’s searching his place right now. 他去搜查他的住处了
[18:43] We can’t count on circumstantial 这个案子咱们不能指望
[18:44] evidence to carry this case. 证据送上门来
[18:45] We need to get this guy to run his mouth. 我们得让他招供
[18:48] The only hard evidence we have 唯一能指向他的确凿证据
[18:49] on him is Kim Foster’s murder. 就是金·福斯特这起谋杀
[18:51] Pin him down on where he was when she died. 问出她被害时 他在哪
[18:55] Castle… 卡塞尔
[18:58] Not this time. 这次旁观
[19:03] Mr. Gates, I’m Detective Beckett. 盖茨先生 我是贝克特探长
[19:08] Not my type. 不是我喜欢的类型
[19:10] But… 但是呢
[19:11] I would make an exception. 我可以为你破一次例
[19:15] Do you know Kim Foster? 你认识金·福斯特吗
[19:21] Doesn’t ring a bell. 应该不认识
[19:23] Have you ever seen this woman before? 你见过这个女人吗
[19:28] She has nice hair. 头发挺漂亮
[19:29] Have you or haven’t you seen her? 你到底见没见过她
[19:33] Uh, New York city 纽约市啊
[19:36] is a big place. 这么大个地方
[19:36] I mean, I could’ve passed her on the street, I guess. 我是说 我们可能在街上擦肩而过吧
[19:38] I’m actually talking about a more intimate interaction. 我说的是更为亲密的接触
[19:40] Have you ever been in her apartment? 你去过她的公寓吗
[19:43] I’ve been to a lot of apartments. 我去过很过公寓
[19:47] This building is at 35th and 8th. 这栋楼在35街和8街交口
[19:50] She lived in 301. 她住在301室
[19:52] Were you ever in that particular unit? 你去过这个公寓吗
[19:55] – No. – Well, then perhaps you can explain to me -没有 -那你能解释一下
[19:57] how we found this nametag 为什么我们在她尸体附近的
[19:59] with your fingerprint on it lying next to her body. 这个名牌上 找到了你的指纹
[20:04] As a matter of fact, I can. 我还真能解释这个疑问
[20:06] Can’t wait to hear this. 我还真想听听他怎么解释
[20:07] – I work at the Empire Prop House. – And? -我在帝国道具行工作 -那又怎样
[20:10] And they rent props for movies and tv shows. 那里出租拍电影电视用的道具
[20:14] I know what a prop house is. 我知道道具行什么意思
[20:16] So that’s my job. I stock props. 我的工作就是归整道具
[20:20] There’s tons of nametags just like this one, 有无数这样的名牌
[20:22] and I bet I’ve touched a hundred of ’em. 我至少碰过其中的一大部分
[20:24] – Run that down. See if he’s for real. – On it. -去查查 看看他说的是否属实 -这就去
[20:26] There’s no record of you having this job. 我们没有你的工作记录
[20:31] They pay me under the table. 他们都是私下发工资
[20:32] Oh. Maybe you can get me for tax evasion. 对了 你可以告我逃税
[20:37] This prop house where you say you work, 你所在的这个道具行
[20:39] do they have uniforms there? 那里有制服吗
[20:41] – Sure. – Like gas company uniforms? -有啊 -煤气公司的制服也有吗
[20:43] Any kind of uniform you can think of, they got it. 你能想到的制服 他们都有
[20:47] And have you ever taken any of these uniforms home? 你有把制服带回家吗
[20:50] Do you have any in your possession? 在你住所里有制服吗
[20:54] Are you guys searching my place? 你们在搜查我的住处吗
[20:55] Yes, so if there are any uniforms there, 是的 那里有没有制服
[20:58] you may as well tell me. 你也许可以告诉我
[20:59] Wow. I’m gonna want to see the search warrant. 我想看看搜查令
[21:04] What for? 为什么
[21:05] It’s my legal right. 这是我的合法权利
[21:07] And I’m done talking till you show it to me. 在你出示搜查令之前 我无可奉告
[21:10] So you better get with affirmative action back there 所以你们最好采取积极措施
[21:12] and come up with a new game plan. 拿出新的游戏计划
[21:16] He wants the search warrant to get a peek at our cards. 他想看搜查令 借此窥探我们的战术
[21:19] How is that giving him a peek? 这怎么就能让他窥探到呢
[21:21] The warrant lists ropes, uniforms, 搜查令列明凶手使用的绳索 制服
[21:22] and other personal effects belonging to Kim Foster, 还有金·福斯特 琳达·罗素
[21:24] Linda Russo, and the other six triple killer victims. 和其他6名受害人的私人物品
[21:27] By looking at the warrant, 查看搜查令
[21:28] he can gauge where we are in our investigation. 他可以估计我们的调查进展
[21:29] That’s not giving him a peek. 这可不是给他一小瞥
[21:30] That’s showing him our whole hand. 而是亮出我们的全部底牌
[21:32] He’ll know we think he’s the triple killer. 他会得知我们怀疑他就是连环凶手
[21:34] He already knows. 他已经知道了
[21:37] Empire Prop confirmed that Gates works in their warehouse 帝国道具行证实盖茨在他们仓库工作
[21:40] and had access to those tags. 有权使用胸卡
[21:41] He clocked out at 7:02 the night of Kim Foster’s murder. 他在金·福斯特被杀当晚7:02打卡下班
[21:44] Now Empire is in Lincoln Square, which means 帝国道具行位于林肯广场 也就是说
[21:47] that he had enough time to get to her apartment 他有足够的时间去到她公寓
[21:49] and push the intercom button by 7:35. 在7:35按下门铃
[21:53] Show him the warrant. 给他出示搜查令
[21:55] Odds are he will lawyer up, but try to stop him. 他可能会请律师 尽量阻止他
[22:03] How is she supposed to do that? 她应该怎么做呢
[22:05] I don’t think she can. 她阻止不了他
[22:20] Turns out you got a lot more 原来不仅是
[22:21] on your mind than just Kim Foster. 金·福斯特让你头痛
[22:23] I see the names of seven other women here. 我还看到七个女人的名字
[22:30] Ryan. 莱恩
[22:31] Tell me you got something. 告诉我你有线索了
[22:32] Not so far. 目前还没有
[22:33] No rope, no uniform, 没有绳索 没有制服
[22:35] nothing that ties him to any of the victims. 没有能把他和受害人联系在一起的线索
[22:37] Keep looking. 继续找
[22:39] The thing is, this nametag 这个胸卡
[22:41] is the probable cause for bringing me in. 也许是让我受调查的原因
[22:43] But I’ve explained the fingerprint 但我已经解释了指纹
[22:45] And by now, I’m sure you’ve checked out my story. 现在 我相信你已经核查了我的故事
[22:47] Actually, we’re still verifying that. 事实上 我们还在核实中
[22:50] I know how this works. 我知道这程序
[22:51] You do not have probable cause to hold me. 你没有理由扣押我
[22:54] Is that right? Can’t we hold him? 是么 我们不能扣押他吗
[22:56] Only in the movies. 除非是在拍电影
[22:57] So he can just walk outta here? 那他就可以走了吗
[22:58] Unless she catches him in a lie and 除非她证明他说谎
[23:00] gives her cause to keep him. 这样才能扣押他
[23:04] I want to leave now. 我现在想离开了
[23:06] Okay. Fine. 好吧
[23:07] You can do that. 你可以离开
[23:09] The second that you lawyer up and leave, 你的律师到场离开的那一刻
[23:11] you become the focus of a major investigation. 你就成为我们的重点调查对象
[23:14] It will disrupt your life 这给你生活带来的不便
[23:15] in ways you can’t even imagine. 将超出你的想象
[23:16] I’m already the focus. 我已经是重点对象了
[23:17] Yeah? Well, you don’t have to be. 是吗 你可以不是的
[23:21] Look, the truth is, we don’t have any evidence 说实话 我们并没有任何
[23:24] that connects you to those murders. 把你和那些谋杀案联系在一起的证据
[23:25] It all boils down to Kim Foster. 这都归结于金·福斯特
[23:28] Even if your fingerprints got on this nametag by accident, 即使你的指纹是碰巧在这胸卡上
[23:31] with your record, you still look like a suspect to us. 根据你的前科 你依然是我们的嫌疑犯
[23:34] So Kim Foster’s a problem for you. 金·福斯特对你是个麻烦
[23:36] But you can get that problem out of your way. 但你可以清除这个麻烦
[23:38] You said you’ve never been to her apartment. 你说你从未到过她的公寓
[23:41] Where were you at 7:35 last night? 昨晚7:35你在哪里
[23:46] What’s in that for me? 这对我有什么好处
[23:48] If your alibi checks out, 如果你的不在场证据核实
[23:49] then we move on. 我们就排除你的嫌疑
[23:52] We go after the real killer. 我们会追查真正的凶手
[23:55] I left work at 7:00. I walked home like I always do. 我7点下班 如平常一样回家
[23:58] I got home, maybe 7:30, and I stayed in all night. 我到家大概是7:30 我整晚都在家
[24:01] And you’re sure about that? 真是那样的吗
[24:03] Absolutely. 当然
[24:07] This is off of a traffic cam across from Gates’ apartment. 这是盖茨家前的交通摄像头拍到的
[24:10] Well, this is it. This will prove that he was lying. 就是这个 这个可以证明他说谎
[24:12] 7:35, he was on his way to Kim Foster’s apartment. 7:35时 他在去金·福斯特公寓的路上
[24:15] wait. Whoa. Whoa. 等等
[24:16] Back–stop. Stop. Stop there. 回放 停 停在那里
[24:20] That’s him. 7:31. 是他 7:31
[24:22] No, that can’t be. 不 不可能
[24:23] It is. Look. Same sideburns. 是他 瞧 一样的鬓角
[24:28] And there’s his snake tattoo. 还有蛇的纹身
[24:29] Well, then he slipped out the back and went to Kim’s. 接着他从后门溜出去 前往金家里
[24:31] How would he get from 101st to midtown 他是怎样在4分钟内
[24:35] and change clothes in… four minutes? 从101大街来到市中心 还换了衣服
[24:38] I don’t know, but he did it. 我不知道 但他确实做到了
[24:39] Can we enhance this video? 可以放大录像吗
[24:40] You can enhance it all you want. 你可以随心所欲放大录像
[24:41] Doesn’t change the facts. We gotta cut him loose. 却不能改变事实 我们得放他走
[24:43] Sir, I just– 头 我只是
[24:44] I don’t like this any more than you, detective, 我也不希望是这样 探长
[24:47] But he alibis out. 但他的不在场证据核实了
[24:51] Well, looks like we had it all wrong. 看来我们搞错了
[24:52] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[24:54] With this triple killer fella running around, 连环杀手还逍遥法外
[24:56] you all better keep your loved ones close. 你们最好看住你们爱的人
[25:02] I sure hope you catch him. 我希望你们可以抓住他
[25:06] Put a surveillance detail on him. 派人监视他
[25:09] I don’t want that son of a bitch out of our sight. 我不想那个狗娘养的离开我们的视线
[25:22] Oh, don’t you look adorable this morning? 你今早看起来格外可爱
[25:25] I meet my secret admirer today. 我今天要见到我的神秘仰慕者
[25:27] Oh, I can just picture the scene. 我可以想象这画面
[25:30] You and your secret admirer agree to meet in the cafeteria. 你和你的神秘仰慕者相约咖啡屋
[25:33] You scan the array of pimply faces. 你的目光扫过一张张长满痘痘的脸
[25:35] Which one is his? 哪张脸是他的呢
[25:37] Your secret admirer uses the prearranged signal 你那神秘仰慕者点了一客双份土豆泥
[25:38] of a double helping of mashed potatoes on his plate. 那是你们预先约好的接头暗号
[25:41] He’s… handsome, 他 帅气
[25:43] charming in an asexual, nonthreatening kind of way. 虽不性感 但人畜无害的小模样分外撩人
[25:46] Nice try, but it’ll be so much more mysterious. 不错 但神秘远不及此
[25:50] Listen to this. 听听这个
[25:55] “If you want to meet, I’ll be at strawberry fields at 5:00.” 如果你想见面 我5点会在草莓地
[25:58] “I hope you’ll be there, too.” 我希望你也在
[25:59] No. No, no, no. No, you’re not going. 不不不 不要去
[26:02] Before you were practically forcing me 你之前可是一个劲鼓动我
[26:04] to find out who he is. 去查查他是谁
[26:05] Not in the park. Not by yourself. 不是去公园里 更不是你孤身一人
[26:07] But I’ve been there a million times– well, 我去过很多次了
[26:08] wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[26:10] The first note you got– 你第一张纸条是
[26:12] “Rope of flaxen hair.” 一束淡黄色头发
[26:14] “Rope”? “Flaxen”? Flaxen is blonde. 一束 淡黄色 淡黄色就是金发
[26:16] I’m a redhead. You’re totally overreacting. 我是红头发 你反应过度了
[26:18] I’m meeting my secret admirer, and that’s all there is to it. 我要去见我的神秘仰慕者 仅此而已
[26:25] Richard, darling, she’s right. 理查德 亲爱的 她是对的
[26:26] You are being utterly irrational. 你是无理取闹
[26:28] It’s like when I was doing, 就好像当年我演那个
[26:29] Uh, “Who’s afraid of Virginia Woolf?” 叫啥来着 《灵欲春宵》
[26:31] And I thought my understudy was trying to poison me. 我还以为我的替补想下毒害我
[26:33] Oh, yeah. The daily blood tests I paid for. 没错 那日常血检还是我付的
[26:36] Wait. She did poison you. 等等 她确实下毒害你了
[26:38] The swiss chocolate she gave you was a laxative. 她给你的瑞士巧克力是泻药
[26:40] It added a certain urgency to my performance. 给我的表演增加了紧迫感
[26:42] But the point is, you indulged my paranoia. 但问题是 你让我也疑神疑鬼了
[26:45] So therefore, I am going to be in the park, 5:00, 因此 我5点要到公园里
[26:48] at a discreet distance to make sure 在合适的远处确保
[26:49] that Alexis’ secret admirer is not an ax murderer. 阿丽克西斯的神秘爱慕者不是斧头杀手
[26:53] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[26:59] – Tell me you’ve arrested Gates. – Not even close. -告诉我你已经逮捕了盖茨 -还早着呢
[27:01] I mean, I don’t know how, Castle, 我不知道怎么办 卡塞尔
[27:03] but he killed Kim Foster, and he’s gonna do it again. 他杀了金·福斯特 他还会继续杀人
[27:05] There’s been no developments? 一点进展都没吗
[27:07] Usually you call me with news. 通常你打给我都有线索
[27:12] You called to seek my counsel. 你打来是询问我的意见
[27:14] I wouldn’t say it exactly like that. 我可没这么说啊
[27:16] No, no, no. 不不不
[27:18] You were hoping I had some wild theory, 你希望我有天马行空的理论
[27:21] some sort of penetrating insight 类似敏锐的洞察力
[27:23] that would lead us to a breakthrough. 可以让我们找到突破口
[27:25] Well… Do you? 那你有吗
[27:30] Nah! I got nothin’. 没有 一筹莫展
[27:31] I just need some piece of evidence. 我只需要一丝证据
[27:33] I mean, someone that he talked to, anything. 他跟谁说过 任何事都好
[27:37] What if Gates confided in Jerry 如果盖茨向杰瑞
[27:38] about the previous murders? 透露之前的谋杀案
[27:39] Yeah, well, Jerry’s not gonna talk to us. 杰瑞不会告诉我们
[27:41] He got beaten up in the prison yard this morning, 他今早在监狱里被痛打了一顿
[27:42] and he thinks that Gates had something to do with it. 他觉得盖茨跟这事有关
[27:45] Sounds like Gates is afraid of 听起来盖茨害怕
[27:46] what Jerry Tyson knows. 杰瑞·泰森知道的一些事
[27:49] Get the hell away from me. 离我远点
[27:51] Listen, Jerry, we just need a little more information 听着 杰瑞 我们只需要再多一点
[27:54] on Marcus Gates. 马库斯·盖茨的资料
[27:55] Don’t you guys get it? 我不是告诉你们了吗
[27:56] I’m a dead man thanks to you. 多谢你们我现在死定了
[27:58] Not if we get you out. 那如果我们让你出去呢
[27:59] The D.A. has agreed to get you an early release 检察官愿意让你提早出狱
[28:02] and police protection. 而且有警方保护
[28:03] Gates knows about my girlfriend 盖茨知道我有女朋友
[28:05] Donna Gallagher. He could get to her, too. 唐娜·加拉格 他会找上她的
[28:06] Well, then we’ll make sure he doesn’t. 我们保证他不会的
[28:09] We gotta move on this, Jerry. 我们必须抓住凶手 杰瑞
[28:12] Last chance. 最后机会了
[28:16] Okay. 好吧
[28:18] I’ll do it. I’ll take the deal. 我会合作 我接受这笔交易
[28:20] We need to know 我们要知道
[28:22] did Gates ever talk to you about attacking women? 盖茨曾经说过他袭击女人的事吗
[28:25] There was this one time. 有一次
[28:26] He told me about this chick, um, Sara–down in soho. 他告诉我有个女人 萨拉 住在苏活区
[28:30] that could be Sara Townsend. 很可能是萨拉·唐森
[28:32] He told me about how he busted into her place 他告诉我他怎样闯进她家
[28:33] and things got outta control, 然后事情失去控制
[28:35] but it must been pretty bad, 最后肯定变得非常糟
[28:36] cause Gates said 因为盖茨说
[28:37] he was worried that the cops were after him, 他担心会被警察逮捕
[28:38] so he busts a bottle over this guy’s head 于是他砸了一家伙的头
[28:41] to get himself locked up. 进了监狱
[28:42] That way, he’d be under the radar for a while. 这样 他就有段时间可以安枕无忧了
[28:45] That’s a good start. 这是不错的开始
[28:47] My name’s detective Ryan. 我是警探莱恩
[28:48] I’m your new best friend. 我现在是你的新死党了
[28:52] This motel’s under surveillance. 这间旅馆在我们的监控下
[28:53] For your own safety, you cannot leave or use the phone. 为了你的自身安全 你不能离开或打电话
[28:56] Right now, you and I 现在 你和我要
[28:58] need to go over everything Gates ever said to you, 回想一遍盖茨跟你说过的任何事
[29:00] even if it seems stupid or unimportant. 甚至是些很白目或者不重要的事
[29:02] Jerry’s story squares with the facts. 杰瑞的话与事实相符
[29:04] Sara Townsend was Gates’ sixth victim, 萨拉·唐森是盖茨的第六个受害者
[29:06] and she lived in soho. 而且她住在苏活区
[29:07] What about assault with a deadly bottle? 那用瓶子砸人被逮捕呢
[29:08] That fits, too. It came a week after Sara’s death. 也证实了 是在萨拉遇害后的一周
[29:10] Looks like Gates sent himself up the river on purpose. 看来盖茨是故意让自己进监狱的
[29:12] It’s still not enough to arrest him, is it? 仍然不足以逮捕他 对吧
[29:14] No, but if Jerry has more tidbits like that, 不 但要是杰瑞继续提供情报
[29:16] it may help us get there. 或许能帮我们找到证据
[29:17] Yo, we can’t locate Donna Gallagher, 我们找不到唐娜·加拉格
[29:19] and she’s not picking up her cell. 而且她也没有听电话
[29:20] Sir, where is Gates now? 长官 盖茨在哪里
[29:21] At his apartment. Surveillance says 在他的公寓 监控器显示
[29:22] he hasn’t left the building. 他并没有离开大厦
[29:23] Contact Donna’s friends and family. 联络唐娜的朋友和家人
[29:25] Find out where she is. 找出她在哪里
[29:26] – I told Jerry we’d keep her safe. – All right. -我告诉杰瑞会保证她的安全 -好的
[29:30] Can’t you just arrest this guy? 你不能就这样逮捕他吗
[29:32] I mean, you know he did these things. 我是说 你知道是他做的
[29:34] He has an alibi. 他有不在场证明
[29:35] We can’t put him at the murder scene. 我们没法将他与犯罪现场联系起来
[29:38] He used partners sometimes. You know that, right? 他有时候合伙犯案 你知道的吧
[29:41] Partner? 同伙
[29:44] We never ran across anything about a partner. 我们从没调查过任何同伙
[29:45] Oh, yeah. He said 噢 没错 他说
[29:47] a-a partner helps him get away with things. 有个同伙帮他逃脱的
[29:49] Though I-I get the idea 我想起来了
[29:50] he never used the same partner twice. 他从不跟同一个人合作两次
[29:53] Jerry said that Gates used a partner. 杰瑞说盖茨有同伙
[29:57] A partner. That’s why he has an alibi. 同伙 这就解释了他的不在场证明
[30:00] Tell your guys to arrest Gates. 让你的手下逮捕盖茨
[30:01] I know how he killed Kim Foster. Okay. 我知道他怎么杀害金·福斯特了 好的
[30:05] Gates said he walks home every night 盖茨说他每晚都在
[30:07] at the same time, right? 同一时间回家的 是吧
[30:09] So this traffic cam footage from the day be– 所以这道路监控器记录了那天
[30:11] Wait. There he is. 等等 他在这里
[30:12] There he is. Okay. That’s Gates on the right 他在这里 好的 右边是盖茨
[30:14] the night of Kim Foster’s murder. 在金·福斯特遇害那晚的录像
[30:15] On the left, Gates from a night earlier. 左边的是较早时间盖茨的录像
[30:18] – What’s wrong with this picture? – He’s too short. -这里有什么不同 -他太矮了
[30:22] So either Gates shrank… 所以说 要不是盖茨缩水了
[30:24] Or this is his partner. 要不这就是他的同伙
[30:25] He wore Gates’ clothing. 他穿着盖茨的衣服
[30:27] Gates would’ve had access to wigs and disguises 盖茨能去道具屋拿假发
[30:29] from the prop house. 和伪装物品
[30:30] That’s how Gates can be at 这就是为什么盖茨可以同时
[30:31] – two places at once. – Wait. -出现在两个地方 -等等
[30:33] What’s that? 这是什么
[30:35] Uh, it’s a reflection 呃 这是反光
[30:37] From… from s–from sweat! From sweat! 这是 这是汗的反光 汗的反光
[30:39] That’s sweaty von sweats-a-lot! 那是”瀑布汗先生”哎
[30:40] That’s Paul Mccardle. 那是保罗·麦卡德
[30:42] That’s why he was watching Linda Russo. 这就是为什么他要监视琳达·罗素
[30:44] He’s the partner. He was working with Gates. 他就是同伙 他跟盖茨一起作案
[30:47] I’m gonna put an A.P.B. out on Mccardle. 我要全面通缉麦卡德
[30:48] You better add Marcus Gates to that list. 你最好把马库斯·盖茨也加上去
[30:50] Sir? When officers busted in to his place, 长官 警员进他家后
[30:52] all they found was a rope ladder going down to the rooftop 只找到一条绳梯向下连接着
[30:54] of the building next door. Gates is gone. 隔壁大厦的顶楼 盖茨逃走了
[31:00] Got uniforms searching the area. 已经派警员搜查了那片区域
[31:02] – No sign of Gates. – Maybe he’s going after Donna. -没有盖茨的消息 -可能他找上唐娜了
[31:05] That way he could punish Jerry, too. 这样他还可以要挟杰瑞
[31:06] We got any leads on her where abouts? 有任何线索她在哪里吗
[31:08] Esposito’s talking to her friends right now, 埃斯波西托正和她的朋友通话
[31:09] but she’s still in the wind. 但仍然找不到她
[31:11] So is Paul Mccardle. His car is gone, and he is, too. 还有保罗·麦卡德和他的车也不见了
[31:13] Ex-wife has no idea where he is either. 他的前妻也不知道他在哪里
[31:15] But I did find out how he and Gates are connected. 但我查出他和盖茨的关系了
[31:18] They were in a foster home together. 他们曾经一起在收养家庭生活
[31:20] So Mccardle could be with Gates. 那么他们俩可能一起潜逃
[31:22] Get photos of Gates and Mccardle 将盖茨和麦卡德的照片发布在
[31:23] – to airport, bus, and train stations. – Yeah. -飞机 巴士还有火车站 -好的
[31:28] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[31:28] One of Donna’s neighbors just told me 唐娜的邻居刚刚告诉我
[31:29] she’s house-sitting at her cousin’s. 她暂住在她姐姐家帮忙看门
[31:31] Do you have an address? 你有她的地址吗
[31:32] – Yeah, but so does Gates. – Some guy dressed as -是的 但盖茨也是 -有家伙
[31:33] a messenger said he had a delivery for Donna. 打扮成邮递员说有唐娜的包裹
[31:36] Get there now. 马上过去那里
[31:39] NYPD! 纽约警局
[31:40] Get off! Get off her! Aah! 起来 从她身上起来
[31:46] I’d like to see you talk your way out of this one. 我看你这次还怎么狡辩
[31:50] I’ll try not to disappoint you. 我会试着不让你失望
[31:52] We found the same kind of rope in your pocket 我们在你口袋里找到了与三重杀手
[31:54] As was used by the triple killer. 作案时一模一样的绳子
[31:59] Last I checked, a man’s allowed to carry rope. 我记得 男人是允许携带绳子的
[32:04] I think you wanted to get caught, Marcus. 我觉得你希望被捕的 马库斯
[32:08] There’s nothing left for you out here, 你在外面的世界什么也没有
[32:10] But in prison, people fear you. 但在监狱里 人们怕你
[32:14] You’re a shot caller. 你是老大
[32:16] And you wanted to be king again. 而你希望能再次呼风唤雨
[32:19] All’s that left for you to do 你剩下要做的事
[32:21] is to clear the air of all these murders 就是再次犯案让我们查出
[32:23] and be done with it all. 你就是凶手
[32:34] Nice try. 想得美
[32:38] This guy is never gonna give it up. 这家伙永远不会乖乖就范的
[32:39] Sir, I need leverage and I don’t have any. 长官 我需要他的把柄 但我什么都没有
[32:41] There’s no witnesses. 没有任何目击者
[32:42] There’s no proof that connects him to any of the murders. 没有证据能将他与任何凶杀案联系起来
[32:44] The only thing that I’ve got him on is an assault charge. 唯一能起诉他的就是控告他袭击
[32:47] Hey, we just got a hit on Mccardle’s A.P.B. 嘿 麦卡德的全国通缉有消息了
[32:49] He’s at st. Benjamin’s hospital. 他在圣本杰明医院
[32:50] Maybe Gates got to him. 或许盖茨已经找上他了
[32:51] Sir, if I can get Mccardle to roll. 长官 要是我能让麦卡德供出他
[32:53] go! 快去
[32:53] Yeah. Uh, hey, um– 是的 呃 嘿 嗯
[32:56] Okay, fine, Castle, go. Just stay out of his way. 好吧 卡塞尔 去吧 但不要妨碍他
[32:58] And, Ryan… 还有 莱恩
[33:00] Get me something I can break him with. 给我些能让他开口的东西
[33:05] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[33:06] I’m detective ryan. We’d like a word with mr. Mccardle. 我是警探莱恩 我想跟麦卡德先生说句话
[33:09] You can’t have one. He just got out of heart surgery. 你不能 他刚刚做完心脏手术
[33:12] What for? 什么病
[33:13] A congenital valve defect. 先天性瓣膜缺损
[33:15] Would that cause excessive sweating, by any chance? 这病有可能导致出汗过度吗
[33:17] Well, among other, more serious symptoms. 是的 还有其他更严重的症状
[33:19] He’s been in dire need of surgery for over a year. 他急需做这个手术已经超过一年
[33:21] So why get it now? 为什么现在才做
[33:23] Well, he finally came up with the money. 他终于筹到钱了
[33:24] It’s kind of a costly procedure. 这手术费用高昂
[33:26] – How costly? – About $100,000. -有多贵 -大概十万美金
[33:28] Uh… Who footed the bill? 呃 是谁付帐的
[33:31] That’s confidential information. 那是保密消息
[33:33] You spoke to his ex-wife 我们问过她前妻
[33:34] she didn’t even know he was here. 她甚至不知道他在这里
[33:36] She hated the guy. So who sent the flowers? 她痛恨这家伙 那么这花是谁送的
[33:39] Beckett. 贝克特
[33:40] Mccardle’s surgery had nothing to do with Gates. 麦卡德的手术跟盖茨一点关系也没有
[33:42] In fact, Gates sent him get-well flowers. 事实上 盖茨给他送了康复鲜花
[33:45] Which means he cares about his foster brother. 这代表他关心他的收养兄弟
[33:47] That’s your leverage. 这就是你要的把柄
[33:49] You still need us to wait and talk to Mccardle? 你需要我们等麦卡德录口供吗
[33:52] No. Tell Jerry his girlfriend’s fine, 不 告诉杰瑞他女朋友没事
[33:55] and he doesn’t have to worry about Gates anymore. 而且他不用再因为盖茨担惊受怕了
[33:59] You keep coming back for more. 你不断回来索要更多的东西
[34:01] I look for that in a woman. 这种女人正合我意
[34:04] We found Paul. He’s at st. Benjamin’s. 我们找到保罗了 他在圣本杰明医院
[34:07] We know that he pretended to be you 我们知道他在金·福斯特遇害的那晚
[34:08] the night of Kim Foster’s murder, 装扮成你的样子了
[34:09] and I’m gonna get him to testify against you. 我会让他作供指证你的
[34:13] You don’t know Paul. 你不了解保罗
[34:14] Well, then we’ll go another way. 那么我们就另寻他法
[34:17] I’ll charge him with accessory to murder. 我会以谋杀罪从犯的名义起诉他
[34:18] You can’t do that. 你不能这么做的
[34:20] Actually, we can. 我们当然可以
[34:21] Sing Sing might have been a picnic for you, 新新监狱对你来说可能是游乐场
[34:23] but how long do you think Paul is gonna survive in there? 但是你觉得保罗在里面能撑多久
[34:34] Paul didn’t know what was going on. 保罗对谋杀根本一无所知
[34:37] He only did what I told him. 他只是按我的去做而已
[34:38] The only way to prove that 想要证明这一点
[34:40] is by telling me the whole story. 你就要把完整的故事讲给我听
[34:44] Only if Paul gets immunity. 你要保证保罗无罪
[34:48] And I want that in writing. 白纸黑字写下来
[35:03] Is that him? 就是他吗
[35:05] That’s him. 就是他
[35:09] Mr. Gates, did you kill Kim Foster? 盖茨先生 你承认杀害金·福斯特吗
[35:14] Yes. I killed all of them. 是的 她们都是我杀的
[35:18] I want their names. 说出她们的名字
[35:19] Linda Russo, 琳达·罗素
[35:20] before that, it was Sara Townsend, 在那之前还有萨拉·唐森
[35:23] and five other women. 和其他五个女人
[35:30] Gates confessed to everything. 盖茨全招了
[35:33] We get to chalk one up for the good guys. 得给我们这帮好人加上一分
[35:34] – Why the long face? – Because if this were a book, -干吗拉着个脸 -这要是我的书的话
[35:37] I still wouldn’t understand the operation. 我还是搞不明白那个手术的事
[35:39] Valve replacement. 心脏瓣膜替换术
[35:40] It’s no big deal. My dad had one. 没什么大不了的 我爸也做过
[35:42] Yeah, it is if you don’t have the money. 我知道 可问题是他要是没钱的话
[35:43] Who paid for it? 手术费是哪来的呢
[35:44] I’m guessing Gates did. 我猜是盖茨给的
[35:45] Maybe he stashed away some money from before prison. 也许他入狱前藏了一笔钱
[35:48] Yeah, but he was out of prison for a month. 有可能 但是他都出狱一个月了
[35:49] Why wait till now to do Mccardle’s operation? 为什么等到现在才给麦卡德做手术呢
[35:52] Well, he needed Mccardle to help him with Linda Russo 他需要麦卡德帮他完成琳达·罗素
[35:55] – and Kim Foster. – Yeah, I guess. -和金·福斯特的谋杀 -可能吧
[36:00] Packing up? 打包呢
[36:01] Oh, just getting my stuff together. 只是整理一下我的东西
[36:04] All that stuff from prison? 这些都是监狱里拿出来的
[36:06] Well, you accumulate a lot of stuff, 住的久了东西自然就多了
[36:07] you know, even in the slammer. 在监狱里也不例外
[36:09] You were right about Gates. 你对盖茨的推测是正确的
[36:10] He did try to go after Donna. 他的确去找唐娜了
[36:11] – But she’s okay. – And Gates? -但是她现在没事了 -那盖茨呢
[36:14] He confessed. It’s all over. 他招供了 这件事结束了
[36:17] Thank god. 谢天谢地
[36:19] Aren’t you gonna ask what happened? 你都不问问到底发生了什么吗
[36:23] To your girlfriend Donna — you didn’t ask about her. 你都没问过你女朋友唐娜怎么样
[36:25] You just asked about Gates. Doesn’t make any sense, 你只是问了盖茨而已 这不合理呀
[36:27] unless… 除非
[36:30] She was supposed to die. 你早就计划好了她的死
[36:33] I-I don’t know what y — 我不知道你在说什么
[36:34] And Mccardle didn’t get the money for the surgery 直到你出狱了
[36:36] until after you got out of prison. 麦卡德才有钱做手术
[36:39] He’s removing all evidence he was even there. 他还要毁灭所有曾经入狱的证据
[36:41] It was him all along. He’s the real triple killer. 是他 他才是三重杀手
[36:49] Guilty as charged. 所控属实
[36:57] – Excellent work, detective. – Thank you, sir. -干得好 探长 -谢谢 头
[36:59] I hope you say the same to Castle. 希望你对卡塞尔也说一样的话
[37:01] Where is he, by the way? 倒是他人跑哪去了
[37:01] I thought that they would be back by now. 我还以为他们早就该回来了呢
[37:03] Maybe he and Ryan went out for a cold one. 也许他跟莱恩去喝上一杯了
[37:04] After a day like today, that’s what I’m doing. 这么一天下来 我也要喝上一杯
[37:07] – You care to join me? – Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to. -想一起去吗 -当然 愿意奉陪
[37:09] Then let’s hit it. 那咱们走吧
[37:15] That story about Gates getting arrested, 盖茨故意入狱逃避追捕的故事
[37:16] that was your story, wasn’t it? 实际上是发生在你身上的 对吧
[37:18] You were afraid you were gonna get caught, 你害怕谋杀案会暴露
[37:20] so you hid in prison. 于是就躲进了监狱
[37:21] Too bad you didn’t figure that out sooner. 可惜你没早点发现
[37:23] Too bad you didn’t leave sooner. 可惜你没早点跑掉
[37:24] The cops will be here any minute. 警察随时都会到
[37:25] Looks like detective Ryan called the precinct 看来莱恩探员在过来之前
[37:27] just before he got here. 已经打过电话给分局了
[37:28] There won’t be anybody missing me for a while, 短时间内不会有人找我的
[37:29] and by the time they do, I’ll be long gone. 等他们想起我来 我早就消失了
[37:31] You won’t get far. 你跑不了多远的
[37:33] They already have your name, know your face. 他们已经知道你的名字 你的长相
[37:35] I’ll change those. Done that before. 这些都可以改的 以前也干过
[37:37] That’s part of the fun of it. 这也正是其中乐趣之一
[37:38] Fun like setting up Gates? 像陷害盖茨一样好玩吗
[37:40] Paul Mccardle was the only person in the world 保罗·麦卡德是他在这个世界上
[37:42] that he cared about. 唯一在乎的一个人
[37:43] Once I learned that, the rest was easy. 知道这点以后 剩下的就简单了
[37:46] You never know when you’ll need one of these. 说不准什么时候会用得上警徽呢
[37:48] Besides, Gates liked prison. 再说盖茨喜欢监狱
[37:50] You taught Gates everything he needed to know 你把盖茨该知道的都告诉了他
[37:51] to take the fall for the triple killer murders. 好让他帮你顶罪
[37:54] After that, all you had to do was pay for Paul’s surgery, 之后你只需要支付保罗的手术费
[37:56] and you could walk away scot-free. 就可以溜之大吉了
[37:57] That’s a beautiful plan…undone by a duffel bag. 计划不错 就被这个大帆布袋给毁了
[38:02] I’m not undone. I’m right here. 计划没毁 我还好端端地站在这呢
[38:04] I’ll relocate. I’ll start over. 我会换个地方重新开始
[38:06] It must eat you alive, 看我从你眼前溜掉
[38:08] knowing that you came so close to catching me. 你却无能为力 一定很抓狂吧
[38:10] But this is a winner-take-all type of game. 但可惜 胜者为王 败者为寇
[38:13] Oh, Jerry. 杰瑞
[38:16] Shooting? 用枪吗
[38:17] It’s not your style. 这不是你的风格
[38:21] Oh, you really don’t know me at all, do you? 你还真是一点都不了解我呀
[38:22] Oh, it’s not complicated. 你并不难琢磨
[38:26] You were raised by a single mother. 你是被单亲母亲带大的
[38:28] She was blonde. Oh, she was beautiful. 她一头金发 很是漂亮
[38:31] But…she never wanted you. 但是 她根本就不想要你
[38:35] When you were, what, 我猜当你在
[38:37] 12 I’m guessing, she died suddenly. 大概十二岁左右 她突然暴毙
[38:39] Let’s say drug overdose. 大概是嗑药过量
[38:42] You go into foster care, the bad kind. 你被送去寄养 可惜不是什么好人家
[38:46] You have so much hate… 你如此地憎恨
[38:49] So much hate towards your mother 憎恨你的母亲
[38:50] for abandoning you… 因为她遗弃了你
[38:52] that you kill these women to get back at her. 所以你杀这些女人是为了报复她
[38:55] But you leave them looking peaceful, 但是你把她们摆出一副安详的样子
[38:56] because as much as you hated your mother… 因为纵使你对你母亲有无比憎恨
[38:59] You loved your mother. 你内心深处仍然爱她
[39:01] Am I getting warm? 我猜的差不多吧
[39:05] You’re drawn to death. 你被死亡所吸引
[39:09] You like to be around it ’cause it thrills you. 你喜欢接近死亡 因为这让你兴奋
[39:12] Now where does that come from? 而这又是为什么呢
[39:14] Your own suppressed impulses? 你内心深处被压抑的冲动吗
[39:22] How close… 你到底想
[39:24] To death… 离死亡
[39:27] Do you want to get? 有多近呢
[39:41] Don’t say anything you shouldn’t. 别乱说话
[39:45] Hello. 喂
[39:46] Darling, I just wanted you to know, 亲爱的 我只是想告诉你
[39:48] your conspiracy theories are completely unfounded. 你的阴谋论毫无根据
[39:52] My conspiracy theories? 我的阴谋论
[39:54] Alexis’ secret admirer 阿丽克西斯的秘密仰慕者
[39:56] is Ashley, her boyfriend. 是艾什利 她男朋友
[39:58] Oh, that’s great. Thanks. 太好了 谢谢
[40:00] Yeah, and he’s a very charming young man. 他是个魅力四射的小伙子
[40:02] So anyway, no need to worry. All’s well that ends well. 总之不用担心 结局皆大欢喜
[40:07] Richard? 理查德
[40:10] I love you. 我爱你
[40:15] I don’t think there’s anything more to say. 该说的都说完了
[40:57] – Castle?! – Clear. He’s gone. -卡塞尔 -安全 他跑了
[40:59] I’m fine. Ryan needs an ambulance. 我没事 给莱恩叫辆救护车
[41:01] – No, I don’t. – Hey, what the hell happened here? -用不着救护车 -到底发生什么事了
[41:05] I’m so glad that you’re okay. 你没事我太高兴了
[41:06] He’s the triple killer. He set Gates up to be a copycat. 他才是三重杀手 他安排盖茨冒名顶替
[41:09] I know. I did the math when you and Ryan 我知道 当你跟莱恩来找杰瑞
[41:11] didn’t come back from talking to Jerry. 却一直没回去 我就在琢磨这件事了
[41:14] How did you know to come here? 你怎么知道要到这来找我们
[41:16] Your mom called. 你妈打了个电话给我
[41:17] She said that you told her that you loved her, 她说你跟她说你爱她
[41:19] and she figured something must be terribly wrong. 她就知道肯定大事不妙了
[41:22] I figured she might. 我就知道她会明白的
[41:25] Good girl. 干得好
[41:38] Here you go. 给
[41:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:47] Tell me something, Castle. 跟我说说 卡塞尔
[41:48] Why did he let you live? 他为什么留你活口
[41:53] To punish me. 为了惩罚我
[41:56] To make me pay for ruining his plan. 让我为毁了他的计划而付出代价
[42:01] Now he’s gonna kill again, 现在他又要开始杀戮了
[42:02] all because I couldn’t stop him. 就因为我没能阻止他
[42:06] And I feel so… 而我觉得如此
[42:16] I know the feeling. 我了解你的感受
[42:20] I know you do. 我知道你了解
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme