Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] There are two kinds of folks 世上有两种人
[00:01] who sit around thinking about how to kill people 总在琢磨怎么杀人
[00:02] psychopaths and mystery writers. 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家
[00:04] I’m the kind that pays better. 我是赚得比较多的那种
[00:06] Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔
[00:07] Castle. Castle. 卡塞尔
[00:09] I really am ruggedly handsome,aren’t I? 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不
[00:11] Every writer needs inspiration, 每个作家都离不开灵感
[00:12] and I’ve found mine. 我的灵感已经找到了
[00:13] I’m detective Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[00:14] Beckett. 贝克特
[00:16] Beckett? 贝克特
[00:16] Could you get some backup, please? 能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来么
[00:18] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙
[00:20] I get to be on her case. Oh! 我可以跟在她后面办案子
[00:21] Do I look like a killer to you? 你看我像杀手不
[00:23] Yes, you kill my patience. 像 你杀光了我的耐性
[00:24] And together, we catch killers. 我们俩一起抓凶手
[00:26] I hate this case. 这案子好讨厌
[00:28] I know. Isn’t it great? 这种案子最有爱了哇
[01:05] I have delicately placed 我特意
[01:06] one graham cracker, exactly six marshmallows, 在一块超级完美融化的巧克力上
[01:09] at top a perfectly melted chocolate bar. 放了一块全麦饼干 六块果浆软糖
[01:12] In an omelet, darling, really? 亲爱的 煎蛋饼里放这些 不会吧
[01:14] Not an omelet. 这可不是煎蛋饼
[01:16] – A s’morelet. – Uh-huh. -这是糖心蛋饼 -随你吧
[01:19] – Care for one? – No, thank you. -来一块吧 -不 谢了
[01:21] What about you, sweetheart? 你呢 宝贝
[01:22] Are you ready for your taste buds to be launched 准备好在美味的早餐中来感受
[01:24] – into breakfast nirvana? – Sure, thanks. -味觉天堂了吗 -当然 谢谢
[01:27] Oh, is it okay 奥 今天晚上
[01:27] if my friend Ashley comes over tonight? 我的朋友阿什利要来可以吗
[01:29] Yes, of course. Now eat. 行 没问题 吃吧
[01:36] Dad. 老爸
[01:38] – Are there marshmallows in this? – Yes. -这里面放了棉花糖 -对
[01:40] – And chocolate? – Yes. -还放了巧克力 -没错
[01:42] That’s the point. 这才是精华所在啊
[01:43] It’s a s’morelet. 这是块糖心蛋饼
[01:45] I… I gotta go. Love you. 我得走了 爱你
[01:47] – Love you. – Bye, honey. -爱你 -回见 亲爱的
[01:50] Mmm. 恩
[01:52] This is almost as good as my 这简直赶上我的
[01:52] chocolate mousse chimichanga. 油煎巧克力慕斯面卷饼了
[01:54] Aha. I knew you’d reconsider. 我就知道你会喜欢的
[01:56] 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 “海滩救护队”主演
[01:56] it’s kinda like David Hasselhoff. 就像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
[01:57] At first you’re repulsed, but then strangely, 开始你很反感 但是之后很奇怪的
[01:59] you’re drawn in. 你就喜欢上了
[02:00] No, still repulsed. Bye. 啊不 现在依然反感 回见
[02:04] Wonder what’s up with Alexis? 真不知道阿丽克西斯是怎么了
[02:04] She seems a little out of it. 她看上去有点心不在焉的
[02:07] Isn’t it obvious? 多明显啊
[02:09] – What? – Oh, she’s in love. -怎么了 -她恋爱了
[02:11] – Alexis? – Oh, come on, darling. -阿丽克西斯吗 -当然了 亲爱的
[02:13] In case you haven’t noticed, 你不会还没意识到吧
[02:14] she’s not a little girl anymore. 她已经不是个小女孩儿了
[02:15] Thank you, mother. 谢谢您提醒了 老妈
[02:17] I think if Alexis were in love, 我觉得阿丽克西斯要是恋爱了
[02:18] – she would’ve told me. – Ah, ah, ah, ah. -肯定会告诉我的 -那可不一定
[02:20] The fact that she hasn’t told you is how we know it’s real. 她没告诉你就证明她恋爱了
[02:24] Mother. 老妈
[02:25] Okay, and the fact that she… mentioned it to me last night. 其实昨天晚上她已经告诉我了
[02:29] Who is he? W-where did she meet him? 这个男孩子是谁 在哪认识的
[02:32] I don’t know. She wouldn’t say. 我不知道 她不肯说
[02:34] No, diva’s honor. She didn’t tell me anything. 我发誓 她什么也没告诉我
[02:37] She didn’t even tell me his name. 连名字也没说
[02:38] I can’t believe she told you and not me. 真不敢相信她连你都告诉了却没告诉我
[02:41] I’m supposed to be her go-to guy. 我才应该是她的”倾诉伙伴”
[02:43] Oh, darling, of course you are. 亲爱的 你当然是
[02:45] It’s just, you know, it’s first love. 但是 你知道的 这是初恋
[02:47] It’s magical, ethereal. 很神奇 很难以捉摸
[02:50] It defies logic. 不能以常理来判断的
[02:55] Richard, your phone? 理查德 你电话
[02:57] Mm. 恩
[02:59] Oh, Beckett. 奥 是贝克特
[03:00] Maybe it’s a nice murder, darling. 可能又有迷离谋杀案了 亲爱的
[03:02] Brighten your day. 你今天又有事情可做了
[03:05] Good boy. 好孩子
[03:08] Castle. 卡塞尔
[03:10] When Alexis took her first steps, 阿丽克西斯刚开始学走路的时候
[03:12] I was there to catch her when she fell. 我扶着她怕她摔倒
[03:14] The first time she rode her bike without training wheels, 她第一次学骑没有练习轮子的自行车
[03:16] I was the maniac 也是我像疯子似的
[03:17] chasing her down the street 在后面跟着她在大街上跑
[03:18] screaming for her to watch out 大喊着让她不要撞到
[03:19] for the old lady with the walker. 拄拐棍的老太太
[03:21] Even her first word– 甚至她刚学会说话的时候
[03:22] Let me guess. “Daddy”? 我猜猜 学会的是叫爸爸
[03:25] – No, it was “Denouement.” – Oh. -不是 是”结局” -奥
[03:26] I stressed story structure 从幼儿抓起 我就给她强调
[03:27] – from an early age. – Uh-huh. -故事结构的重要性 -是吗
[03:29] Anyway, I’m afraid that 不管怎么说 我担心以后
[03:30] this is the beginning of the end 我们之间的那种特殊的情感
[03:32] of our special thing. 会就此消失了
[03:35] Well, you know, I wouldn’t worry, Castle. 你知道吗 我可不担心 卡塞尔
[03:37] I mean, I’ve seen the way that she looks at you. 我看到过她看你的那种眼神
[03:40] Your real problem is 你的真正问题是
[03:41] that girls who adore their daddies 特别崇拜自己父亲的女孩子
[03:42] usually end up marrying guys just like them. 通常会嫁个一个和自己父亲很像的人
[03:45] – They do? – Dr. Parish. -是吗 -帕里什医生
[03:46] Good morning. Got an I.D.? 早 辨别身份了吗
[03:48] Not yet. How come you guys 还没 怎么你们从来就不知道
[03:50] never bring me coffee? 给我带杯咖啡呢
[03:52] I’m here before you doing all the work. 你们还没来我就开始干活了
[03:54] You can have the rest of mine. 我这还有剩下的
[03:55] Actually, I don’t drink coffee. 其实 我不喝咖啡
[03:56] But would it kill you to bring me a bear claw? 可是给我带块熊掌糕能要你命啊
[03:59] Speaking of killing. 说到要命
[04:01] Single G.S.W. to the chest, 胸部中一枪
[04:03] large caliber, probably a .45. 大枪口径 大约45毫米
[04:06] Lividity suggests time of death around midnight. 尸斑显示死亡时间大概是半夜
[04:08] Hey. 嘿
[04:10] I have those boxers. 我也有条那样的拳击短裤
[04:11] Thomas Nash. 托马斯·纳什的
[04:12] Very pricey British brand. 英国非常贵的一个牌子
[04:14] Amazingly soft. They’re silk. 非常的柔软 是丝绸的
[04:19] I’m just saying, he was probably very comfortable 我只是说 他被打死的时候
[04:22] when he was shot and killed. 应该挺舒服的
[04:26] So what was this guy doing out here 深更半夜的他几乎裸着
[04:27] practically naked at midnight? 在这儿是做什么呢
[04:28] Don’t bother with any of your perverted theories, Castle. 卡塞尔 少提你那些谬论了
[04:31] I found fibers in the bullet hole. 我在伤口弹孔里找到了衣物纤维
[04:33] Which means he was wearing clothes 也就是说他死时
[04:34] – when he was shot. – That doesn’t make any sense. -是穿着衣服的 -这说不通啊
[04:36] The killer shot him 凶手杀了人
[04:37] and then hung around to take his bloody clothes off him? 又把血淋淋得衣服脱下来
[04:38] Well, maybe the killer was worried that there was 可能凶手是担心衣服上会留下
[04:40] forensic evidence on the clothes that would connect them. 暴露自己和死者关系的法医证据
[04:43] Yo. Uni found this wallet 警员在第五大街附近的垃圾桶里
[04:45] out in a garbage can near fifth. 找到了这个钱包
[04:47] Photo on the license matches Captain Underpants here. 证件照片和这位内裤超人是一个人
[04:51] Sorry. My nephew loves those books. 不好意思 我小侄子很喜欢看那些书
[04:53] Daniel Goldstein, 25, 丹尼尔·戈尔茨坦 25岁
[04:56] lives in soho. 住在苏豪区
[04:57] Yeah, he’s also got a work I.D. from Berman Rose 他在伯曼罗斯上班
[05:00] down on wall street. 在华尔街
[05:01] So he lived downtown and he worked downtown. 那就是说他在市区住 在市区上班
[05:02] What was he doing way up here? 那他来这里做什么呢
[05:05] Let’s take this down to the lab. 把这带回实验室
[05:06] Right. 好的
[05:07] So I wear boxers. 我穿拳击短裤
[05:09] What do you wear– 那你穿什么呢
[05:10] thongs, Cheekies? 丁字裤 性感小裤裤
[05:13] I told you mine. 我都把自己的告诉你了
[05:15] Bloomers? 灯笼裤
[05:16] Granny panties? 还是美少女大花裤衩
[05:18] Commando? 难道你不穿内裤
[05:21] His clothes were taken? 他衣服被拿走了
[05:23] Why would anyone take his clothes? 怎么会有人拿他衣服呢
[05:25] We don’t know, Ms. Goldstein. 我们不清楚戈尔茨坦小姐
[05:27] Can you tell us what your brother 能告诉我们
[05:28] might have been doing in the park? 你哥哥去公园可能会干什么
[05:29] That late? I have no idea. 那么晚了 我不知道
[05:31] Well, the place where Daniel was found 发现丹尼尔尸体的地方
[05:32] is known for drug activity. Was he using? 经常进行毒品交易 他在吸毒吗
[05:35] No. He barely even drank. 没有 他连酒都不怎么喝
[05:37] Did he have any enemies 你知道他最近有和什么人结仇
[05:38] or conflicts that you know of? 或者闹矛盾吗
[05:39] No, no. Look, none of this makes any sense. 不 没有 听着 这些都说不过去
[05:42] It’s just– it’s not like him. 这 这根本不是他的作为
[05:46] Our parents both died in a car accident 我们父母因一场车祸都去世了
[05:48] when he was 12, 那时他十二岁
[05:49] and since then, he’s always been so cautious. 从那时起他就非常谨慎
[05:52] What about dating? 他有女朋友吗
[05:53] Was there anyone special in his life? 有没有什么特殊的人
[05:54] Oh, he wished, but no. 他倒想呢 但是没有
[05:56] No, he barely had a social life or social skills. 他很少有社交活动 不怎么和人打交道
[05:59] I mean, he was such a sweetheart, 我是说 他太善良了
[06:01] but a dork, you know? 但是善良的像个呆子
[06:03] And he was always at work anyway. 况且他总是在上班
[06:06] At Berman Rose? 在伯曼罗斯吗
[06:08] What did he do for them? 他做什么工作
[06:09] Created financial products. 做金融产品
[06:10] He was this incredible math genius. 他简直是个数学天才
[06:13] Got his PHD from M.I.T. 在麻省理工拿到了博士
[06:15] I thought for sure he’d be a professor or something, 我以为他肯定会当个教授或者什么的
[06:18] but these hedge funds, 但是这些对冲基金公司
[06:19] they hire guys like him, 他们就需要这种人才
[06:21] and they pay them obscene amounts of money. 酬劳非常高
[06:24] 25 years old–he bought my apartment for me. 他刚25岁就给我买了套房子
[06:30] Excuse me. 不好意思
[06:34] What’s up? 什么情况
[06:36] Lab got a fingerprint off our vic’s wallet. 实验室在死者钱包上获取一枚指纹
[06:38] Anyone good? 是不是个善茬
[06:42] Uh… 这个…
[06:44] Awaiting court dates 过去一个月
[06:45] on three aggravated assault cases 因为三次严重伤人罪
[06:47] in the past month, Mr. D’andrad. 准备上庭受审 唐瑞德先生
[06:51] You inflicted dozens of broken bones, 你打断过N个人的肋骨
[06:53] gouged out one of your victim’s eyes, 把其中一个人眼睛挖了出来
[06:55] bit off part of an ear of another one. 还咬掉过别人的耳朵
[06:57] Sounds like committing murder was inevitable. 看起来你这种人不犯罪才不正常呢
[06:59] I’m just curious. 我只是很好奇
[07:00] Why did you take his clothes? 你为什么要拿走死者的衣服
[07:02] Wasn’t me. 不是我拿的
[07:04] Well, then why were your fingerprints 那为什么死者的钱包上
[07:06] on a dead man’s wallet? 有你的指纹
[07:07] Did he just happen to drop it, 别告诉我他刚好掉了钱包
[07:08] and you politely picked it up for him? 你就好心的捡起来还给了他
[07:10] And why did my detectives find 为什么我的手下在你的住所
[07:12] this unregistered 45 in your apartment, 找到了这把45口径的没注册的手枪
[07:15] which just happens to match 这把手枪又这么巧
[07:17] the size of the bullet hole in my victim? 和死者伤口的枪口直径大小一致
[07:22] – Hey. – If you’re so innocent, -嘿 -你要是清白的
[07:23] Mr. D’andrad, 唐瑞德先生
[07:24] why did you resist arrest 你为什么拒捕
[07:25] and try to put one of my detectives through a wall? 还把我一个手下的头往墙上撞
[07:30] You know, the right turtleneck, 兄弟 你知道 穿个合适的高领绒衣
[07:33] and no one is even gonna notice, bro. 别人也看不出来
[07:37] Maybe a scarf. 或者围条围巾
[07:40] Why don’t you just confess to the truth? 你干脆说实话吧
[07:42] It’s gonna come out sooner or later. 反正迟早你也要招供的
[07:43] He was already dead. 我看见的时候他已经死了
[07:45] With a wallet lying conveniently next to him? 钱包就那么碰巧放在他的旁边吗
[07:49] Uh, look, if you’re not going to admit to it, 听着 如果你不想承认你的罪行
[07:53] you might at least want to try coming up with a story 至少也要编个像样点的故事
[07:55] – that’s a little more convincing. – It’s what happened! -出来啊 -我说的是实话
[08:05] Like you weren’t scared. 难道你没害怕吗
[08:07] I want this guy to fry, Beckett. 这家伙应该关起来 贝克特
[08:09] Oh, he will, 他会的
[08:10] as soon as Lanie confirms that that bullet is a .45. 只要蕾妮能确定子弹口径是点45
[08:13] – It’s not a .45. – Are you sure? -不是点45 -你确定吗
[08:15] – I’m positive. – .38? -很确定 -点38
[08:17] Nope. It’s not a .44 or a .357 不是 也不是点44或是点357
[08:20] or a .22 or a 9 millimeter 也不是点22或是9毫米口径
[08:22] or any other kind of bullet I’ve ever seen. 是一种我根本就没见过的子弹
[08:24] So it’s a new kind of bullet. 这么说就是一种新型子弹咯
[08:26] Oh, no. Not new at all. Check it out. 不是 一点都不新 看看吧
[08:31] – Oh, it’s round. – You see that white coating? – 是圆形子弹 – 你看到那种白色的外壳了吗
[08:33] Yeah. What is it, oxidation? 看见了 那是什么 氧化物吗
[08:35] – Lead oxide, to be exact. – Rust? – 准确的说是氧化铅 -锈吗
[08:38] Yep. Based on the amount of it, 是的 根据氧化铅的含量
[08:40] I’d say that bullet is 200 years old. 我判断那子弹有200年的历史
[08:43] A 200-year-old bullet can only mean one thing. 一颗有200年历史子弹只可能意味着一件事
[08:47] Time-traveling killer. 一位时间旅行的凶手
[09:02] Ergo, the killer could’ve entered present time 因此 凶手可能是通过时间涟漪
[09:05] through a time ripple, killed Goldstein, 来到我们这个时代 杀掉古德斯坦
[09:07] and then gone back through the time ripple, 再通过时间涟漪返回
[09:09] which means we just have to find the time ripple. 也就是说我们要找到那个时间涟漪
[09:10] Could you please stop saying “Time ripple”? 求你别再提”时间涟漪”了
[09:13] Yeah. It sounds kinda dirty, doesn’t it? 好吧 听起来有点下流 是不是
[09:16] What if the ripple closed? 要是那个时间涟漪关闭了呢
[09:18] Time machine. 时间机器
[09:19] – We need a time machine. – Well, in this century, -我们需要一座时间机器 -当下
[09:21] we still haven’t ruled out our big buddy Mr. D’andrad. 我们还没有排除大块头唐瑞德的嫌疑
[09:24] Yeah, he just doesn’t seem like the time-travel type to me. 是啊 不过他看起来不像是会时间旅行那种人
[09:27] Can’t be a time-traveling killer. 凶手一定不是时间旅行者
[09:28] Bullet had 200 years of rust on it. 那子弹有200年的历史呢
[09:29] If the killer had been a time traveler, 如果凶手是时间旅行者
[09:30] the bullet would’ve been brand-new. 子弹应该是新的
[09:31] Unless time travel causes rust. 除非时间旅行也能造成生锈
[09:33] On your brain. Have you followed up 我看你是脑袋生锈了 你询问
[09:35] with the victim’s sister regarding the antique bullet? 死者的姐姐有关古董子弹的事情了吗
[09:37] Yep. She has no clue about antique bullets or guns, 问了 她不知道古董子弹和古董枪的事
[09:39] But there’s somebody who does. 但是有人对那些很了解
[09:41] Abe Sandrich–antique weapons expert you requested. 阿贝·桑维奇 你要找的古董武器专家
[09:45] That reminds me, I’m starving. 这名字让我感觉很饿
[09:48] I like .45s. 我喜欢点45
[09:51] Catch the right angle, 找到好的角度
[09:52] this sucker could take your head clean off. 这家伙能把你的脑袋轰下来
[09:56] But… 但是
[09:57] It’s not the gun you’re looking for. 这把不是你要找的枪
[09:59] – Why is that? – Barrel would’ve had to be modified. -为什么 -枪管必须重新组装
[10:01] This one’s factory fresh. 这把还跟出厂时一模一样
[10:02] Well, do you think D’andrad the giant was telling the truth 你觉得”巨人”唐瑞德说他在草地上
[10:04] when he said he found the wallet in the grass? 找到钱包 说的是真话吗
[10:06] Well, the killer did take Goldstein’s clothes, 凶手的确是拿走了古德斯坦的衣服
[10:08] so it’s possible that the wallet might have fallen out 所以说在凶手离开犯罪现场的时候
[10:11] when he left the crime scene. 钱包有可能掉出来了
[10:12] What kind of a pistol would’ve fired that bullet? 什么样的武器能发射这种子弹
[10:14] We usually just call ’em lead balls for, uh, obvious reasons. 通常我们管这个叫铅弹 原因显而易见
[10:19] I’d say a whole lot of 18th century flintlocks– 很多18世纪的燧发枪都可以发射这种子弹
[10:22] too many brands to even speculate. 但是枪种过多 无从推测
[10:24] You’ll need to find the actual pistol 你要找到那把枪
[10:27] to match it this lead ball. 才能有办法和这枚铅弹比对
[10:28] And how many people 有多少人
[10:29] would own that kind of antique pistol? 有这种类型的古董枪呢
[10:31] It’s hard to say. 很难讲
[10:32] They’re considered collectibles, 它们都被当做是收藏品
[10:33] so they don’t have to be registered. 所以也就不用注册
[10:35] Making it pretty smart to kill someone with one. 用它来杀人是聪明的选择
[10:37] Oh, yeah. The guns may be old, 那是当然 枪的年头可能有些久
[10:40] but, uh, they got plenty of killing left in ’em. 但是其杀意可是丝毫不减
[10:44] So is, uh, D’andrad our guy? 唐瑞德是凶手吗
[10:46] – I’m afraid not. – W-why did he go all Hulk Hogan on me? -不是 -那他干嘛非要拒捕 害我受伤
[10:49] Well, why did the scorpion sting the frog? It’s his nature. 蝎子为什么要刺青蛙呢 那是他的本性
[10:52] Yeah, well, D’andrad will be seeing nature 唐瑞德只能在监狱
[10:53] from behind bars from now on for assaulting an officer. 当蝎子了 他可是袭警了
[10:56] I’ll see he gets the max, detective. 我会争取给他上限惩罚的 警探
[10:58] Thank you, Captain. 谢谢 队长
[10:59] You can take a couple days if you like, 你可以休几天假的
[11:00] – catch some movies. – Read “Naked Heat.” -看点电影 -读读《赤裸热浪》
[11:02] No. No need, sir. 不 不用了 长官
[11:12] Still no luck with the clothes. 还是没找到死者衣服
[11:13] Units looked in every garbage can 警队搜寻了公园以外
[11:15] within 5-block radius of the park. 5个街区范围内的垃圾桶
[11:16] What is so special about these clothes 到底因为什么 凶手非要拿走
[11:20] that our killer would take them? 死者的衣服呢
[11:21] Maybe the killer came through the time ripple naked 也许凶手时间旅行来了之后 是光着身子的
[11:24] and needed the clothes… 需要死者的衣服
[11:26] Like in “The Terminator.” 就跟《终结者》情节一样
[11:29] Sadly, I don’t have a better theory at this point. 很遗憾 目前我也没什么更好的推断
[11:31] So the question is, 问题在于
[11:33] What did a wall street number cruncher like Goldstein 一个像古德斯坦这样的华尔街数据处理员
[11:36] get himself into? 到底惹上了什么麻烦
[11:38] Castle and I will go to his firm. 我和卡塞尔去他的公司调查一下
[11:40] You guys see if you can track down 你们查查相关社会媒体
[11:41] any antique gun enthusiasts 和当地俱乐部
[11:42] on social media sites or local clubs. 能不能找到古董枪的线索
[11:44] Maybe someone from Goldstein’s life will pop. 也许能找到和古德斯坦生活有交集的人
[11:46] You got it. 好的
[11:49] You know, I just don’t get 我就是想不通
[11:51] how someone could shoot Goldstein, steal his clothes, 为什么凶手会射杀古德斯坦 偷他的衣服
[11:55] and then not hang on to his wallet. 却偏偏留下了他的钱包
[11:57] It just doesn’t make any sense. 不符合常理啊
[11:59] No. 是啊
[12:02] Maybe giant moths killed him and then ate his clothes. 也许是巨蛾杀了他 把他的衣服吃掉了
[12:05] Could be. 有可能
[12:07] Hey, Castle. 卡塞尔
[12:10] If this case is boring for you, 如果这个案子你不感兴趣
[12:11] you don’t have to stay. 你可以回家玩去
[12:12] No, I-I’m just checking 没有 我在看我的邮箱
[12:13] my e-mails, my texts, see if Alexis called. 短信 看看阿丽克西斯有没有打给我
[12:15] I can’t believe she told my mother she’s in love 我不敢相信她竟然告诉我妈说她恋爱了
[12:17] – and is holding out on me. – Oh. -却没告诉我 -这样啊
[12:19] – I’m gonna call her. – No, no. You have to let her tell you -我打给她 -别 你要等她告诉你
[12:22] in her own time, when she’s ready. 给她时间 等她准备好
[12:23] I’m the cool dad. Why can’t she be ready? 我是超酷老爸 她还要准备什么
[12:25] Listen to me. 听我说
[12:26] My dad tried to do the same thing when I was her age, 我小时候 我老爸也是这么干的
[12:27] and I ended up dating a grunge rocker who smelled like 结果我和车库摇滚歌手约会了7个月
[12:30] wet flannel and clove cigarettes for seven months. 他身上的味道就像湿的法兰绒和丁香香烟
[12:32] You do not mess with a teenage girl and her hormones. 你可不要招惹青春期的少女
[12:38] You’re right. 你说得对
[12:39] I won’t call her. 我不会给她打电话的
[12:46] – Did you say something about a giant moth? – Nope. -你刚刚说巨蛾了是吗 -没有
[12:51] In his underwear? 穿着内裤被发现了
[12:53] Danny is working for me for two years. 丹尼为我工作两年了
[12:55] But I just don’t know what he’d have been up to in the park. 我不知道他去公园干什么
[12:58] He wasn’t exactly the outdoors type. 他不是那种喜欢户外运动的人
[12:59] What about antique guns, Mr. Murphy? 那古董枪呢 墨菲先生
[13:01] Do you know anything about them? 你知道这方面的事情吗
[13:02] Antiques? No. No, he wasn’t into guns at all. 古董 不不 他也不喜欢枪什么的
[13:05] Well, I understand that he worked long hours. 据我了解 他很晚下班
[13:08] Do you know when he left last night? 昨晚他什么时候离开的
[13:09] Uh, yeah, right around 9:30. 大概在晚上九点半
[13:12] Oh, hey. Let me help you with that. 让我来帮帮你
[13:13] Thanks. This is Julia Foster, Danny’s assistant. -谢谢 -这位是茱莉亚·福斯特 丹尼的助手
[13:16] This is Detective Beckett and Richard Castle. 这两位是贝克特探长和理查德·卡塞尔
[13:18] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[13:19] Were you here last night when Goldstein left? 古德斯坦昨晚离开的时候你也在场啊
[13:21] – Of course. – Any idea where he was heading? -当然 -知道他去哪了吗
[13:24] No, he just said good night. 不知道 他只是道了晚安
[13:26] And what about during the day, 白天的时候呢
[13:27] was there anything out of the ordinary, 有什么反常的行为吗
[13:29] any strange phone calls? 或是奇怪的电话吗
[13:31] No, just the usual unhappy investor. Although… 没有 不过是那些愤怒的投资者 不过
[13:37] Although what? 不过什么
[13:38] The lower tide fund. 低潮基金
[13:40] What’s that? 那是什么
[13:41] It was one of the financial products Daniel created for us. 那是丹尼尔为我们创造的一种金融产品
[13:43] A synthetic C.D.O. cubed. 一种合成债务抵押债券
[13:46] English? 通俗点
[13:48] A really big bet that 就是一种冒险
[13:49] prices would return to historical norms. 汇率能够回到原来的样子
[13:50] – So what happened? – It tanked. -然后呢 -汇率又降了
[13:52] Hundreds of millions of dollars were lost overnight. 上千万美元一夜之间就没了
[13:55] – When was this? – Three months ago. -什么时候的事 -三个月前
[13:58] There must have been a lot of angry investors. 有很多气愤的投资者
[13:59] We fielded scores 我们接到了
[14:00] of less-than-complimentary messages from clients. 客户几份比较”生动”的语音留言
[14:03] More like apoplectic, 简直是气得脸红脖子粗
[14:05] and a lot of them blamed Danny. 他们都埋怨丹尼
[14:06] All right, well, I’ll need a copy of all of these messages 好吧 我们需要语音留言的副本
[14:08] and a list of anyone who lost their money in the fund. 和在基金中赔钱的客户名单
[14:14] Any luck connecting antique gun owners 警探们 古董枪拥有者
[14:16] to investors in Goldstein’s failed fund, detectives? 和古德斯坦赔钱的基金客户有交集吗
[14:19] Nah. So far I’ve seen a lot of cool, old guns 没有 目前为止就在社区媒体网站上
[14:21] on these social media sites for antique gun lovers, 看到一些古董枪收藏者的很酷的古董枪
[14:24] But none of the owners pop in Goldstein’s life. 但是没人和古德斯坦有关联
[14:26] Irwin “Quick draw” Finkelstein, 快枪手厄文·芬克斯坦
[14:29] Proud owner of a Remington Outlaw made in 1875. 制造于1875年的雷明顿”恶徒”的拥有者
[14:33] Now that’s a great-looking gun. 这枪可真漂亮
[14:35] Check it out, Esposito. 看看 埃斯波西托
[14:39] Yeah, that’s nice. 是啊 真不错
[14:41] See, back then, they were into the artistry of it all. 那个时候 枪更讲究其艺术性
[14:43] Yeah, they’re like little sculptures that can kill. 是啊 看起来就像是能杀人的雕塑
[14:46] Well, this list of lower tide fund investors, 名单上的投资者
[14:48] they all lost more than a million bucks apiece. 他们很多人都赔了一百万
[14:50] $1 million? 一百万
[14:51] If I had that kind of scratch, 如果我有那么多钱
[14:52] I’d put it in something safe, 我会找个安全点的地方藏起来
[14:54] – like my mattress. – Check it out. -比如说我的床垫里 -看看这个
[14:56] Ivan “Yosemite Sam” Podofski. 山姆大叔 伊万·普多斯基
[14:58] Wait a minute. Ivan Podofski? 等等 伊万·普多斯基
[15:00] Yeah, what do you got? 是啊 你有线索吗
[15:06] Boom. 找到了
[15:08] Looks like we have a winner. 看来找到赢家了
[15:10] You’re right. He does kinda look like Yosemite Sam. 说的对 他真挺像山姆大叔的
[15:12] On a bad hair day. 头发不太像
[15:13] Yeah, well, in addition to having an antique gun collection, 除了这把古董枪收藏
[15:16] Mr. Podofski here lost more than 4 million bucks 普多斯基先生因为投资了被害人的基金
[15:19] in our vic’s lower tide fund. 赔了四百万美元
[15:20] He also left this message for Goldstein 他在基金赔钱的当天
[15:22] the day the fund flatlined. 给古德斯坦留了语音信息
[15:24] They had a way of handling folks like you 古德斯坦 在古时候
[15:26] in the old country, Goldstein. 人们有专门的方法对付你这种人
[15:28] It’s called a firing squad. 那就是行刑队
[15:32] Do you think he offered him a blindfold and a cigarette? 你觉得他会给他遮眼布和香烟吗
[15:42] They had a way of handling folks like you 在古时候 人们有专门的方法
[15:44] in the old country, Goldstein. 对付你这种人 古德斯坦
[15:46] It’s called a firing squad. 那就是行刑队
[15:49] I think some context is in order. 我觉得你们该弄清楚来龙去脉
[15:52] I had only just lost $4 million. 我只不过损失了四百万美元
[15:55] Yes, and in that context, 没错 来龙去脉就是
[15:56] you threatened to kill Mr. Goldstein, 你威胁要杀了古德斯坦
[15:58] and then he was killed. 然后他果然就死了
[15:59] Where were you last night between 11:00 and 1:00? 昨晚11点到1点之间你在哪儿
[16:01] – Asleep in my bed. – And can anyone vouch for that? -在家睡觉 -有人能证明吗
[16:04] – Me. – Myself and I got your back, too? -我 -要不要再加上我和我自己啊
[16:07] Okay, look, I know how this appears. 好吧 这是有无法让人信服
[16:09] But I think there’s, uh, an explanation. 但 我能解释
[16:12] Fire away. 说来听听
[16:15] Several months ago, I had a consultation at Berman Rose. 几个月前 我去伯曼罗斯做咨询
[16:19] When I mentioned my guns, Goldstein asked if I knew 当我提到枪时 古德斯坦问我怎样能
[16:22] how he could get ahold of a Sherlock Holmes gun. 搞到一把福尔摩斯那样的枪
[16:25] So you’re pointing the finger at sir Arthur Conan Doyle? 你是在指证阿瑟·柯南·道尔先生吗
[16:28] I’m saying that Goldstein clearly had an interest 我是说古德斯坦对古董枪
[16:30] in antique guns. 有很浓厚的兴趣
[16:31] Maybe that interest got him killed. 可能是好奇害死猫
[16:33] You are so confident that 既然你这么确信
[16:34] Goldstein got mixed up with someone else. 古德斯坦和别的人有过节
[16:37] I’m sure you won’t mind 那么你应该不会介意
[16:38] submitting your collection for testing with ballistics. 把你的收藏品拿来给我们做检测吧
[16:41] These are antiques, detective. 那可是古董啊 警探
[16:43] Would you prefer being arrested for murder? 你想因谋杀罪而被捕吗
[16:48] Ballistics has taken possession of Podofski’s guns. 已经在对普多斯基的枪做弹道检测了
[16:51] They should have preliminary results by tomorrow. 明天应该就能拿到初步结果
[16:52] They never prefer to be arrested for murder. 没人喜欢摊上谋杀的罪名啊
[16:54] – All right. – Keep at it. Yeah. -好 继续追查 -好的
[16:58] Yo. Just got a hit from Goldstein’s car 哟 刚从交通执法部门
[17:00] from traffic enforcement. 弄到一张古德斯坦的罚单
[17:02] Parking ticket from last night. 昨晚开的违规停车罚单
[17:04] – No way. – What? -不可能 -怎么了
[17:05] This has gotta be a joke. 这绝对不可能
[17:06] What are you talking about, Castle? 你说什么呢 卡塞尔
[17:07] Goldstein drives a Delorean. 古德斯坦开的是德罗林
[17:10] The car used as a time machine 就是《回到未来》里
[17:12] in “Back to the future”? 可以当作时光机器的那辆车
[17:13] There’s no way. That’s a coincidence. 不可能 肯定是巧合
[17:15] The ticket was written at 2:00 in the morning. 罚单是凌晨2点开的
[17:17] That’s postmortem. Car should still be there. 即遇害之后 那车应该还在那儿
[17:19] Yeah, east 82nd between Lex and third. 没错 在东82区 列克星敦和第三大道之间
[17:21] That’s a few blocks from the park. 离公园只有几个街区
[17:23] Yeah, but if you’re gonna park illegally, 对 但既然要非法停车
[17:24] why not park closer? 为什么不停近一点呢
[17:26] Because he was going somewhere on that block. 因为 他要到那一街区的某个地方去
[17:29] Three more parking tickets in the last several months, 过去几个月内还有三张停车罚单
[17:31] all on 82nd between Lex and third. 都是在同一个区域
[17:33] So he was going somewhere regularly on that block. 也就是说他定期去拜访那个地方
[17:35] Maybe a girlfriend. 可能他女朋友在那儿
[17:36] Unless you think that’s where that time ripple is. 你觉得时间涟漪有可能在那儿吗
[17:38] Could be. 有可能
[17:41] Look into it. Pick that car up. 继续调查 把那车弄走
[17:42] Got you. 明白
[17:49] You gotta be kidding me. 不是吧
[17:55] Well, it’s definitely Goldstein’s car… 没错 这就是古德斯坦的车
[17:57] Or a… Time machine. 或者是 时间机器
[17:59] Yep. If I’m not mistaken, 是啊 若我没看错的话
[18:00] that’s a flux capacitor in there. 那儿有个通量电容器
[18:01] And that is the reactor core. 这儿还有个反应堆堆芯
[18:05] Maybe Castle was right. 也许卡塞尔是对的
[18:06] Goldstein came back to the future, 古德斯坦穿越到了现代
[18:07] and he got whacked, huh? 结果有来无回了
[18:10] – Why’d he keep coming here? – I don’t know. -他为什么要来这儿呢 -不知道
[18:12] Maybe there’s something in the car that’ll help. 可能车里会有些线索
[18:13] Hope so. Lot of doors to knock on. 希望如此吧 还有的忙呢
[18:19] Yo, Patty. I got a vic’s car 哟 帕蒂 这儿有辆死者的车
[18:21] that needs towing. 来拖走吧
[18:22] It’s at 238 east 82nd. 在东82街的238号
[18:26] It’s an ’81 to ’82 Delorean. 是一辆81或82年的德罗林
[18:28] New York plates j-l-d– 车牌号为纽约JLD
[18:31] Hey, Javi. 过来一下 哈维
[18:36] Let me call you back. 我再打给你
[18:39] Excuse us, sir. 先生 打扰一下
[18:40] I’m detective Ryan. This is detective Esposito. 我是莱恩警探 这位是埃斯波西托警探
[18:42] Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? 我们能问您几个问题吗
[18:44] Ah! Top of the morning to you, constables. 啊 警察先生 早上愉快
[18:46] Lord Henry at your service. 亨利勋爵愿意为您服务
[18:49] Uh, thanks. You mind telling us 谢谢 您能告诉我们
[18:51] where you got those clothes? 这衣服哪儿来的吗
[18:52] Oh, not at all, dear boy. I picked them up 哦 没问题 孩子 是我在公园对面的
[18:55] at the haberdashery across the park. 服饰用品店附近捡的
[18:57] Well, gentlemen, if that is all, 先生们 问完了的话
[19:00] I shall bid you good day. 那么日安啦
[19:01] Just a second, pal. 再等一下 老兄
[19:03] You know, we think those clothes 是这样的 我们认为这衣服
[19:04] – might have been involved– – I said “Good day.” -可能和某个 -我说了日安
[19:07] – Sir, we need you to come down– – Good day! -先生 我们想请您跟我们 -日安
[19:16] You all right, bro? 你没事吧 兄弟
[19:18] I’m fine. 没事
[19:20] Unhand me, you rogue! 放开我 你这恶棍
[19:22] All right. Thank you, Ryan. 好 谢谢 莱恩
[19:24] How’s Esposito? 埃斯波西托怎么样
[19:25] At home resting. 在家休息
[19:27] So our lord Henry’s story checks out. 那个亨利勋爵的话得到了证实
[19:29] Ryan found a matching ascot in a garbage can 莱恩在亨利说的那个地方的垃圾桶里
[19:32] where henry said that he found the clothes. 找到了一条和衣服相匹配的领带
[19:35] Our guy might be unstable, but he is not our killer. 那家伙是有点可疑 但他不是凶手
[19:39] So why was Goldstein wearing this costume? 古德斯坦为什么要穿成这样呢
[19:43] Well, it’s Victorian, antique… 这可是维多利亚时代的啊 样式很老了
[19:46] Kind of fits with the whole time traveler theory, 完全符合时光穿越之说
[19:48] don’t you think? 不是吗
[19:49] I don’t know what to think, but the plot thickens. 我真是搞不懂了 事情越来越复杂了
[19:52] Forensics came back on the clothes? 衣服检测结果出来啦
[19:53] Between the garbage can and our homeless guy, 遭受了垃圾箱和流浪汉两轮劫难后
[19:55] there was quite a list of gross-out substances, 衣服上粘了很多恶心的东西
[19:58] of which I will spare you the details, but I did find 那些我就不细说了 不过在
[20:00] something interesting on the right hand glove 右手套和衬衣袖口处
[20:02] and the right sleeve of the shirt– 我发现了一些有趣的东西
[20:05] – Potassium, nitrate and sulfur. – Gunshot residue? -钾 硝酸盐和硫 -弹药残留物
[20:09] So Goldstein did not go quietly into the night, 古德斯坦并不是空手去的
[20:10] – He had a gun. – And he fired back. -他拿着枪 -而且还击了
[20:19] I got something here. 这里有发现
[20:26] Beckett. 贝克特
[20:33] Another antique. 又一颗老式子弹
[20:34] – Looks exactly like the one that killed Goldstein. – It does. -和古德斯坦身上的那颗很像 -确实
[20:40] Let’s say that our killer… 假设凶手
[20:43] Let’s say that our killer is standing… 假设凶手站在
[20:46] Over here. 这里
[20:50] Goldstein was killed all the way over there. 而古德斯坦是在那里被杀害的
[20:52] A nice flat area between them. 他们中间是一片平地
[20:55] What are you getting at, Castle, some kind of game? 你在说什么 卡塞尔 某种游戏吗
[20:56] Not a game. 不是游戏
[20:58] Goldstein was wearing formal turn-of-the-century clothes. 古德斯坦穿着很正式的衣服
[21:01] He shot an antique bullet 他用的是老式子弹
[21:03] identical to the one he was killed with, 和杀他的那颗一样
[21:06] Probably fired from an identical gun. 说不定来自同一把枪
[21:09] 4 5 6 7 Four, five, six, seven.
[21:10] Lanie said he was killed at about midnight? 蕾妮说他大概是在午夜被杀害的
[21:13] St. James church is right over there– 圣·詹姆斯教堂在那边
[21:15] Thanks–on madison. 谢谢 在麦迪逊大街上
[21:17] I bet they could hear the bells chiming 我猜他们从这儿可以清楚的听到
[21:19] all the way from over here. 教堂的乐钟
[21:21] 39 40 39, 40…
[21:25] They stood at about 40 paces from one another. 他们相聚大概40步
[21:29] It wasn’t a game. 这不是游戏是什么
[21:32] It was an old-fashioned duel. 是种古老的决斗游戏
[22:08] Who dares besmirch… 竟敢诽谤
[22:09] – Oh, God, don’t shoot! – My honor? -哦 别开枪 -我可真荣幸
[22:11] It’s okay, Ashley. He’s not gonna shoot you. 别紧张 阿什利 他不会开枪的
[22:12] What the heck, dad?! 你干什么呢 老爸
[22:15] I might be asking you the same… 我还想问你这个问题呢
[22:18] Ashley? This is Ashley? 阿什利 这就是阿什利
[22:20] Ash, this is my dad, Rick. 阿什 这是我爸爸 里克
[22:21] And I have no idea why he’s waving a gun. 你拿着把枪干嘛
[22:23] So nice to meet you, Mr. Castle. 很高兴见到你卡塞尔先生
[22:25] You, too, Ashley, 我也是 阿什利
[22:26] And I have a perfectly good reason 同时我也完全可以解释
[22:27] why I’m waving a gun. 为啥我拿着枪
[22:28] Excuse us. 不好意思
[22:33] Explain yourself. 好好儿解释一下
[22:36] I got this gun for research for a case, 我拿这把枪是为了查个案子
[22:38] which you might know if you had 如果你今天和我联系过
[22:39] checked in with me today. 这事儿就不难知道
[22:40] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[22:41] Let’s just say, one of us has nothing to hide. 就是说 我什么都会向你坦白
[22:43] Perhaps you’d like to explain yourself? 也许你才该解释一下这是什么情况
[22:45] What, that I was kissing a boy? 解释什么 我和男生接吻吗
[22:46] – Is that a problem? – You tell me. -这很重要吗 -你说呢
[22:50] Dad, the only reason I invited Ashley over tonight 爸爸 今晚我请阿什利过来
[22:52] was so you could meet him. 是想让你见见他
[22:53] Yes, well, me meeting Ashley 好吧 让我见阿什利
[22:55] has smeared the lip gloss all over your face. 竟然把你的唇彩都弄到脸上去了
[22:57] Uh, I-I-I really should be going. 我 我应该告辞了
[22:59] You can stay, Ashley. 可以再坐会儿 阿什利
[23:03] Oh, the gun. 哦 关于枪
[23:05] My bad. 是我的不对
[23:07] Please, Ashley, stay. 阿什利 请你千万要留下
[23:09] – You can check out the gun. – No, thanks. -你可以试试这枪 -不用了 谢谢
[23:13] Call me later? 一会儿给我电话
[23:14] Yeah, if it’s okay with your gun… 好的 若你的枪同意的话
[23:16] Dad. 你爸爸同意
[23:17] Yeah, it’s okay with me. 没事 我没关系的
[23:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:21] And I-I-I just want you to know 我只是想告诉你
[23:22] how much I respect Alexis. 我很尊敬阿丽克西斯
[23:23] I mean, you don’t have to 所以你不用担心
[23:24] worry about issues of respect. 我会不尊敬她
[23:25] She’s probably the most respectable person I know, 她是我认识的最值得尊敬的人了
[23:27] and I-I respect you, too. 我也很尊敬你
[23:31] That’s good to know that. 听你这样说我很高兴
[23:34] Thank you. 不送了
[23:46] I like him. 我喜欢他
[23:48] He’s respectful. 小伙子挺尊老爱幼的
[23:58] Got it. Thanks. 知道了 谢谢
[24:00] Hey. 嘿
[24:01] Hey. So Ivan Podofski’s antique gun collection 嘿 经过弹道检查 伊万·普多斯基的枪
[24:04] all cleared ballistics. 都没问题
[24:05] Well, at least some guy in ballistics 好吧 至少检查人员拿着古董枪
[24:07] had fun firing ’em off. 过了把瘾
[24:10] I also checked with Goldstein’s sister and coworkers. 我也查了古德斯坦的妹妹和工作伙伴
[24:13] None of them know anything about 他们都不知道
[24:14] duels or Victorian clothes 决斗和衣服的事
[24:15] or what goldstein was doing on east 82nd. 也不知道他在东82街干什么
[24:20] Sounds like he had a secret life. 听起来他有不可告人的秘密
[24:21] That somehow led to a duel. 导致他参加决斗
[24:26] Maybe it was about a girl. Matter of fact, Alexis, 也有可能是为了女人 事实上
[24:29] Her new boyfriend–who has a girl’s name, by the way– 阿丽克西斯那个起了女人名字的新男友
[24:31] He thought I was gonna shoot him last night. 昨晚以为我会对他开枪
[24:34] – Hey. – Hey. How’s esposito? -嘿 -嘿 埃斯波西托怎么样了
[24:36] He’s sleeping in, mostly because he can’t move. 他睡了 主要是因为他不睡也干不了啥事
[24:38] Did you figure out what Goldstein was doing on east 82nd? 你弄清古德斯坦在东82街干什么了吗
[24:40] No, but get this. I’m going through Goldstein’s car, 不 但我搜查了古德斯坦的车子
[24:42] And I find a pile of receipts he must have been planning 找到了一叠收据 他肯定是准备
[24:44] To submit for reimbursement, 拿去报销
[24:46] One of ’em from three weeks ago at a cafe. 有一张是在三周前的咖啡馆
[24:48] On it, he wrote “Coffee with Troy Kenworth,” 这里 他写下了与特洛伊·肯沃西喝咖啡
[24:51] And that name kinda rings a bell. 那名字令我想起了某件事
[24:53] One of the angry lower tide fund investors? 其中一个愤怒的低潮基金投资者
[24:55] No, but his father Charles Kenworth was. 不 但他的父亲查尔斯·肯沃西是
[24:57] Guy loses 2 million bucks, 那家伙输了两百万
[24:59] And then he loses his house, his marriage, 失去了他的房子 他的婚姻
[25:02] And then two months ago, he killed himself. 然后在两个月前自杀了
[25:04] Did Troy have any priors? 特洛伊有任何前科吗
[25:05] Yeah, more like afters. 是的 但都是之后的事
[25:07] After his father committed suicide, 他的父亲自杀之后
[25:08] He was charged with assault in four separate bar fights. 他被控分别在四间酒吧进行殴斗
[25:11] Revenge… Oldest motive for murder in the book. 复仇 书里记载最古老的杀人动机
[25:14] Maybe Troy thought someone 或者特洛伊觉得
[25:17] And then he forced Goldstein to settle the score. 然后他逼古德斯坦负上责任
[25:21] Yeah, I was the one who found his body. 没错 是我发现他的尸体
[25:24] the report says that he used a shotgun. 报告说他有一把猎枪
[25:28] Hey. 嘿
[25:30] Why aren’t you in there? 你为什么不进去
[25:32] Beckett’s doing a mothering thing. 贝克特正在母爱泛滥
[25:34] Wanted to limit the testosterone on the room. 想要减少房间里的男性荷尔蒙
[25:37] I can’t imagine walking in on that. 我无法想象你遭受的痛苦
[25:40] Yeah. 是的
[25:42] Pretty messy. I try not to think about it. 太糟了 我尽量不去想起
[25:44] I understand. 我明白
[25:46] But since then, mr. Kenworth, 但自从那之后 肯沃西先生
[25:48] You have charges pending in four assault cases. 你被四起待审的袭击案件指控
[25:51] I started drinking too much, lashed out. 我喝多了 打架而已
[25:54] But those were just random people at bars. 但那些只是普通群众
[25:56] I mean, they weren’t even responsible 我是说 他们跟你父亲的死
[25:57] For your father’s suicide. 一点关系也没有
[25:59] But Goldstein… 但古德斯坦
[26:02] He put your father in the fund 他说服你父亲投资基金
[26:04] That lost him all of his money. 结果输光了他所有的财产
[26:05] I could understand blaming him. 我能理解你责怪他
[26:07] I did, but then I talked to him, and he said 我有 但后来我跟他谈过了 他说
[26:10] That he warned pop to diversify. 他警告过我父亲要分拆资金
[26:12] And the fact is, dad and mom 事实是 我父亲和母亲
[26:14] Have been having problems for years. 多年前就一直有矛盾
[26:15] When we lost the house, 当他输掉了房子后
[26:16] and I had to drop out of school, 而我又必须退学
[26:17] It was the last straw, and mom left him. 她承受不起 于是我母亲离开了他
[26:19] That’s what pushed him over the edge, 这事把他逼上了绝路
[26:21] And ever since his death, mom’s been struggling 自从他死了之后 我妈努力挣钱
[26:23] To make payments on our apartment. 支付我们的租金
[26:25] Is that why you went to go 这就是你三周前
[26:25] see Goldstein three weeks ago? 见古德斯坦的理由吗
[26:28] I wanted to find out if any money was 我想知道户口还有没有剩余的钱
[26:29] left in the account. And what did Goldstein tell you? 那古德斯坦说什么了
[26:31] The truth. All the money’s gone. 事实 所有钱都输光了
[26:34] Well, that must have made you pretty angry. 那么你肯定很生气吧
[26:35] Okay, I know what you’re getting at, 好吧 我知道你想说什么
[26:38] But that meeting is what turned me around. 但这次谈话改变了我
[26:40] I haven’t had a drink since, 自从那时候起我没喝过酒
[26:41] Mom and I have been able to stay in our place. 我母亲和我得以继续住在那里
[26:43] I might even go back to school next semester. 我下学期甚至可以回学校读书
[26:46] All because Danny’s a stand-up guy, 这全因为丹尼是一个正直的人
[26:47] and he gave me a job. 他给我找了一份工作
[26:49] That’s where I was the night he got killed. 他遇害那晚上我在上班
[26:51] – At Berman Rose? – Uh, no. -在伯曼罗斯吗 -呃 不
[26:55] – What kind of a job did danny give you? – I can’t say. -他给你找了什么工作 -我不能说
[26:58] Look, I had to sign a confidentiality agreement. Okay? 我签了保密协议
[27:00] – I could be fired. – Or you could be arrested. -我会被开除的 -或者你会被逮捕
[27:03] Is this job on 82nd between Lex and third? 这工作是在列克星敦和第三区之间的八十二大街吗
[27:20] What was the exact number of pounds that mr. Fogg bet 福格先生赌了多少英镑
[27:22] That he could travel around the world in 80 days? 说他能在八十天内环游世界
[27:25] – 20,000. -Correct, sir. -两万 -回答正确 先生
[27:27] Name the volcano that led to the center of the earth. 通向地心的火山叫什么名字
[27:29] Oh, I want to say– 哦 我想是
[27:31] Nypd. Open the dn door. 纽约警局 开门
[27:52] – Where are we? – Victorian london. -我们在哪里 -维多利亚时期的伦敦
[27:55] -When are we? – 1892. -什么时候 -一九八二年
[28:00] What is this place? 这到底是什么地方
[28:01] The gaslamp league, a private steampunk society. 煤气灯联盟 一个地下19世纪科幻小说社团
[28:05] Straight ahead 向前直走
[28:06] You’ll find our club president, Owen Peterson. 你会找到我们的俱乐部主席 欧文·皮特森
[28:08] He’s on the penny-farthing. 他在老式脚踏车上
[28:12] All right then. 那好吧
[28:18] Oh, it’s the time machine from “Time and away”. 噢 是《回到过去》里的时间机器
[28:20] – I love that movie. – Owen! -我喜欢那部电影 -欧文
[28:22] Give us a poem! 来首诗吧
[28:24] Steampunk. 科幻小说
[28:26] it’s a subculture that embraces 是一个包含了
[28:28] The simplicity and romance of the past 过去的单纯和浪漫的亚文化
[28:30] At the same time, couples it with the hope and promise 同时 结合希望与承诺
[28:33] And sheer super-coolness of futuristic design. 还有未来主义设计的纯粹
[28:36] You’re cloned, you say? There are more of you? 你说你是克隆人 还有更多的你吗
[28:39] Well, the more the merrier! 人越多越好玩
[28:41] To ewes all, I’ll be true. 对你们这些羔羊来说 我是真实的
[28:47] Excuse me, mr. Peterson. 打搅一下 皮特森先生
[28:49] – I’m detective– – can I try that? -我是探长 -我能试试那个吗
[28:52] I don’t know what to tell you, detective. 我不知道说什么 探长
[28:54] We all heard about Danny yesterday. Hard to believe. 我们昨天听说了丹尼的事 难以置信
[28:56] We saw him here the night before 那晚早些时候他来过这里
[28:57] Well, the way you and your friends were yukking it up 你跟你的朋友放声大笑
[28:59] Makes me feel like you weren’t so upset. 令我感觉你们并不伤心
[29:01] We’re just romantics, detective. 我们只是比较浪漫派 探长
[29:02] Look at the world, don’t like what we see, 对现今社会不满意
[29:04] So we recreate it here– 所以来这里再创造一个
[29:06] An oasis where human potential and ingenuity is limitless, 一块可以无限发挥人类潜力和创造力的绿洲
[29:09] Where there’s poetry and wonder and 一个甚至连死亡都充满诗意
[29:10] meaning, even in death. 奇迹和价值的地方
[29:13] – What time did he leave that night? – Around 11:30. -他那晚几点离开的 -十一点半左右
[29:15] – Did he tell you what he was doing? – No. -他有说他要去干什么吗 -没有
[29:18] He went to the park for a duel. 他去公园决斗了
[29:21] What do you mean, a duel? 什么意思 决斗
[29:22] The kind where people shoot at each other. 人们向对方开枪的那种
[29:24] They were using antique guns. 他们用的是古董枪
[29:26] Do you know anything about that? 你有任何头绪吗
[29:35] Dueling pistols. 决斗用手枪
[29:37] With, uh, lead balls with white coating? 还有 呃 氧化铅外壳的子弹
[29:48] This has been fired recently. 最近开过枪
[29:50] But they’re just for show. 但那是为了表演用的
[29:55] Adam, stop! Stop! 亚当 停下 停下
[29:57] – Oh, my god! – Oh! Oh, goodness! -噢 我的天 -噢噢 天啊
[30:02] Out of the way! Get out of the way! 快让开 快让开
[30:03] I think he’s going for the time machine! 我想他要去时间机器那里了
[30:06] It’s just a bunch of interviews. 只是一些问讯工作
[30:07] I don’t know why you didn’t take the whole day off. 我不晓得你为什么不请假算了
[30:08] Because I’m fine. 因为我没事
[30:12] Murphy! 墨菲
[30:13] Stop him! 把他拦下
[30:23] Hey, esposito. 嘿 埃斯波西托
[30:25] How’s your neck? 你的脖子怎么样
[30:35] Yeah, I shot him. 没错 我开枪了
[30:37] He just kinda crumpled over backwards, 他就只是那样向后倒下了
[30:40] But I thought he was kidding. 我以为他在开玩笑
[30:41] I jogged over expecting him to jump up any second, 我跑过去以为他随时会跳起来
[30:43] But he was just– just lying there so still, 但他只是 躺在那里
[30:47] A-and then I saw the blood, and I hear Julia. 然后我看见了血 听到茱莉亚尖叫
[30:49] She’s on her knees screaming, “No. Please, god, no.” 她跪在地上尖叫 不 上帝 不
[30:52] I-I-I freaked out. 我 我吓坏了
[30:53] We took his clothes, and–and I just ran. 我们拿了他的衣服 然后 然后逃跑了
[30:55] Julia? You mean Goldstein’s assistant? 茱莉亚 你是说古德斯坦的助理
[30:57] He was in love with her. 他爱上了她
[30:59] Had they been seeing each other a long time? 他们好上很久了吗
[31:00] No, no, Dan just kissed her once, 不 不 丹只亲过她一次
[31:03] A couple weeks ago out at a bar, 几周前在酒吧外面
[31:04] But she–she wasn’t interested in him. 但她 她对他没有兴趣
[31:06] So you were involved with her? 所以你跟她好上了
[31:08] Not really involved, 也不算是
[31:10] But Dan caught us fooling around in my office 但丹上周晚上抓到我们
[31:12] Late one night last week. 在我办公室里鬼混
[31:13] And you couldn’t think of a better way of 除了决斗以外
[31:14] settling this other than a duel? 你们就想不到其他更好的方法了吗
[31:17] We–we–we just thought it would be funny. 我们只是觉得那会很有趣
[31:18] Danny swore that we couldn’t get hurt. 丹尼发誓没人会受伤
[31:20] Shooting at each other? 向对方开枪
[31:21] He–he ran all these complex equations. 他计算过那些复杂的公式
[31:22] He said–said that at 40 paces, there was no chance 他说我们隔着四十步的距离
[31:25] That we could actually hit each other, something about 是不可能伤害到对方的
[31:27] 18th century guns having no rifling in the barrel. 什么十八世纪的枪 枪管里没有装膛线
[31:30] So if you couldn’t kill each other, 那如果你们不能伤害对方的话
[31:31] What was the point of the duel? 决斗还有什么意义
[31:35] to impress Julia. 讨茱莉亚的欢心
[31:37] she would never get serious with geeks like us. 她从来不会对我们这样的怪胎认真的
[31:40] But we figured that maybe if– if she saw us duel over her, 但我们觉得 如果她看见我们为她决斗
[31:44] Then… maybe that one–that one of– 那 或许我们 我们其中
[31:48] One of us c– 我们其中一个可以
[31:57] Julia confirmed that she was 茱莉亚证实了她是
[31:58] The only other person present at the duel. 决斗时唯一的目击者
[32:00] No one else knew. 没其他人知道
[32:03] All right. Let her go. 好的 让她走
[32:06] how do you point the gun at someone 你怎么可以把枪口对着某人
[32:08] And shoot and not expect to kill them? 开枪 却没想过会杀死他
[32:10] Well, they were blinded by the romance of it all, 他们被那些浪漫蒙蔽了双眼
[32:12] And Goldstein did the math. 而且古德斯坦计算过了
[32:13] Well, between this and the lower tide fund, 决斗的事还有低潮基金
[32:16] Maybe he wasn’t such a genius. 或者他并不是天才
[32:17] Or maybe he’s just unlucky. 又或者只是运气差
[32:19] Well, then I’ve got a problem, 那我就遇上难题了
[32:20] Because I have to make a recommendation to the D.A. 因为我要给检察官一份报告
[32:22] Between murder and manslaughter, 谋杀和误杀分别
[32:24] The difference being life in prison 被判的刑期可是终身监禁
[32:27] Or just a couple of years. 或者几年
[32:30] I mean, are antique guns really so inaccurate? 我是说 古董枪真的那么不准吗
[32:35] Only one way to find out. 只有一个方法可以知道
[32:52] That’s your target. That’s my target. 那是你的靶子 这是我的
[32:54] Yeah, well, I– 是的 我
[32:55] Shoot your target. 打你自己的靶子
[33:37] Manslaughter it is. 绝对是误杀
[33:39] Yeah. 没错
[33:50] Hey, dad. 爸
[33:53] Hey, there’s my girl. 我的宝贝女儿
[33:55] Come here. 过来
[34:00] Sorry. Hang on. 对不起 稍等
[34:03] Okay. There we go. 好了 搞掂了
[34:05] Hey, about, uh, last night, 昨天晚上
[34:08] Um, I was… It was unexpected. 我 有点事出突然
[34:11] Yeah. I’m — I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:13] I’m sorry, too. 我也很抱歉
[34:14] I should’ve told you Ashley was a boy. 我应该告诉你阿什利是男生的
[34:16] No, why, uh, why spoil the surprise? 不 为什么要破坏掉这个惊喜呢
[34:19] So I have a question for you, 我有个问题想问你
[34:20] but it’s a little embarrassing. 但是有点尴尬
[34:22] – Ooh. I love when you embarrass yourself. – Dad. -我最喜欢你尴尬的样子了 -爸
[34:27] Well, hey, listen, you can, uh… 听着 你可以
[34:29] You can ask me whatever you want, 你可以问我任何事情
[34:31] and… I promise, I’ll do my best 而且 我保证 我会尽力
[34:33] to make it as unembarrassing as possible. 缓解所有的尴尬
[34:38] How do you know when you’re in love? 你怎么知道自己是不是恋爱了呢
[34:41] I know it’s an emotion… 我知道这是一种情绪
[34:42] a feeling, and you can’t exactly define, 一种你无法确切描述的感觉
[34:44] like, technically, how you know when you’re feeling it, 只有你亲身经历才知道感觉对了
[34:46] but since I’ve never felt it before, 但是因为我以前从来没有过这种感觉
[34:47] how do I know what I’m feeling is even it at all? 我怎么知道我现在感觉到的是不是爱情呢
[34:51] Except, of course, for the fact 当然 除了我现在
[34:52] that I’m feeling all these things I’ve never felt before, 体会到了这些前所未有过的感觉
[34:54] like in my stomach and my throat 我的胃 我的喉咙
[34:55] and even kind of in my ears. 好像就连我的耳朵都感觉到了
[34:57] I mean, which just has to mean that it’s love, right? 这些只能说明这就是爱 对吧
[35:00] Considering I only feel them when I’m with Ashley 特别是我只有在跟阿什利在一起
[35:03] or thinking about him, 或是想到他的时候 才有这些感觉
[35:04] I mean, that’s gotta be love, right? 这只能说明我恋爱了 对吧
[35:07] – If — – ‘Cause I’m feeling all these things -如果 -因为以前
[35:08] I’ve read about in poems 我在诗歌里读到过
[35:09] and heard about in songs 还有在歌曲里听到过
[35:10] but never completely understood, 但却不全然理解的东西
[35:11] but now I do. I understand. And I’m listening 我现在全理解了 我能体会了
[35:14] to all this music and reading all this poetry 我现在对这些音乐和诗歌
[35:15] in a completely new and glorious light, 有了一个全新的喜人的理解了
[35:17] which I think just has to mean that it’s love. 这只能说明我恋爱了
[35:19] – What do you think? – I — -你觉得呢 -我
[35:21] I can’t stop thinking about him, daddy. 我无法不想他 爸
[35:22] I don’t even want to, 我也乐意时刻惦记着他
[35:23] ’cause he’s the greatest, sweetest, most adorable guy, 因为他是最好 最体贴 最可爱的人
[35:25] and his nose crinkles when he laughs, 他笑得时候鼻子会皱起来
[35:27] and I’m just so happy. 然后我也就跟着开心
[35:33] Thanks, dad. I love you. 谢谢老爸 我爱你
[35:38] I feel so much better now. 我现在觉得舒服多了
[35:45] I’m glad we had that talk. 跟你聊天很高兴
[35:50] Beckett. 贝克特
[35:51] How do you know when you’re in love? 你怎么知道自己是否恋爱了
[35:53] All the songs make sense. 所有歌都听得懂了
[35:59] Adam Murphy didn’t kill Goldstein. 亚当 墨菲没杀古德斯坦
[36:02] But he confessed. 但是他认罪了
[36:03] And I believe that he believes he did it, 我认为他也相信是自己干的
[36:05] but he didn’t. 但其实不是
[36:06] – Do tell. – It bothered me -说来听听 -我一直在想
[36:08] that we couldn’t hit the target at the shooting range, 我们在射击场怎么也打不中靶子的事
[36:11] and so I ran ballistics on the dueling pistols. 所以我就对那两把枪做了弹道测试
[36:14] The bullet that hit Daniel Goldstein 射中丹尼尔·古德斯坦的子弹
[36:17] didn’t match either one of them. 不符合任何一把枪的弹道测试结果
[36:18] Adam couldn’t have killed him. 亚当不可能是凶手
[36:20] You’re talking full-on, grassy knoll conspiracy theory. 你是在说公园里的阴谋论
[36:23] Not theory, fact. 不是理论 是事实
[36:25] There was a third shooter, 当时有第三个枪手在场
[36:27] and that’s our killer. 他才是我们要找的凶手
[36:40] Hey, Beckett! 贝克特
[36:42] Did you find Adam Murphy’s bullet? 找到亚当 墨菲的子弹了吗
[36:44] Lead ball. 那个铅球
[36:45] Yep. He didn’t kill Goldstein. 找到了 他没打中古德斯坦
[36:48] But he did kill squirrelstein. 却打中了松鼠
[36:53] What are the odds, huh? 够巧的吧
[36:55] Oh, no. They took his clothes, too. 不 它也被扒光了
[36:58] – Could you? – Aww. 你把它拿回去吧
[37:00] Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. 我明白 不好意思
[37:05] Okay, so we know that 那么我们知道
[37:05] Goldstein was standing right over here… 古德斯坦当晚站在这
[37:07] facing Adam, who was right over there. 面对着站在那边的亚当
[37:09] Right, and if our killer wanted to shoot him 没错 那么如果我们的凶手想要杀他
[37:11] without either of them seeing him, 却又不能被这两个人看见
[37:14] he would be standing right over… 他就只能站在
[37:18] there, by that clump of trees. 那 那个树丛边
[37:25] Detective, I’ve got clothing fibers. 探员 我发现了衣物纤维
[37:31] This thread looks familiar? 这根线看上去眼熟吧
[37:32] Oh, I’d recognize that burgundy velvet anywhere. 我无论到哪都能认出这种红色天鹅绒
[37:35] Kinda says “steampunk”, doesn’t it? 让人想起了19世纪科幻小说 不是吗
[37:36] Matter of fact, 实际上
[37:38] I think I know the murder weapon. 我想我知道凶器是什么了
[37:42] Volcano in “Journey to the center of the earth”– 《地心历险记》里的火山
[37:43] Snaefells? 是斯奈山吗
[37:44] Castle. 卡塞尔
[37:50] Couldn’t stay away, huh? Can I get you guys something? 离不开这里是吧 有什么可以帮忙的吗
[37:53] Sure, Troy. 当然 特洛伊
[37:54] We’re looking for a shooter. 我们在找一个枪手
[37:55] Actually, I think we already found one. 事实上 我想我们已经找到了
[37:58] Nice uniform, by the way. 顺便说一句 制服不错
[37:59] We found your father’s shotgun. 我们找到了你父亲的猎枪
[38:01] We know that you modified it 我们知道你为了打老式的铅弹
[38:02] in order to shoot antique lead ball bullets. 而改过那把枪
[38:04] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[38:05] Adam Murphy already confesse right? 亚当 墨菲已经认罪了对吧
[38:08] Turns out Adam Murphy couldn’t have done it. 结果发现不可能是亚当 墨菲干的
[38:10] It’s a sciencey ballistics thing. 是那种科学弹道之类的东西证明的
[38:12] It was pretty clever, firing your father’s shotgun 在亚当和古德斯坦开枪的那一瞬间
[38:15] at the exact moment that 扣动你父亲的枪
[38:16] Adam and Goldstein fired their guns. 真是很聪明的做法
[38:18] Making Adam believe 使亚当相信
[38:19] that he was the one that killed Goldstein, 是他杀了古德斯坦的
[38:20] right as the church bells chimed midnight. 就在教堂敲响午夜钟声的时候
[38:24] Isn’t that right? 难道不是吗
[38:33] Seeing him in here every night 每天晚上看着他在这里
[38:35] in that ridiculous outfit… 穿着那荒唐的衣服
[38:38] just throwing around all that money? 然后大把大把地扔钱
[38:41] Why should he get to live like that 为什么他可以那样活着
[38:43] when my dad’s dead? 而我父亲却死了
[38:49] Knowing that our shooter was a staff member at the club 得知凶手是俱乐部的工作人员
[38:51] led us straight back at Troy. 我们马上就想到了特洛伊
[38:53] He overheard Adam and Goldstein planning the duel 他无意中听到亚当和古德斯坦在计划决斗
[38:55] and took his opportunity. 于是就抓住了这个机会
[38:56] And then Troy’s alibi fell apart 我们去询问其他工作人员的时候
[38:58] as soon as we started interviewing other staff members 推翻了特洛伊的不在场证明
[38:59] who couldn’t remember seeing him there 在决斗前后的半个小时里
[39:01] half an hour before or after the duel. 没有人曾在俱乐部里看到过他
[39:03] Dueling over a girl, avenging the death of a loved one… 为了个姑娘决斗 为死去的亲人报仇
[39:05] – Cuts to the heart of romance. – And the tragedy. -还真是浪漫的入骨 -也很悲剧
[39:08] Speaking of tragedy, 说到悲剧
[39:09] did you hear about detective Esposito? 你们听说埃斯波西托探员的事了吗
[39:11] No. What about him? 没有 他怎么了
[39:12] Oh. He… 他
[39:20] God, no. 天啊 不是吧
[39:22] Dude… What happened? 伙计 你怎么搞的
[39:24] – No, no, I don’t want to hear it. – Esposito… -不 我不想听 -埃斯波西托
[39:25] – Dude, are you okay? – No, I’m okay. Whoa! -伙计 你没事吧 -我没事
[39:32] No, I r — I really am fine, bro. 我真的没事 兄弟
[39:33] We got this stuff from storage. 这个是从储藏室拿的
[39:34] Oh, you shoulda seen your faces. 你们真应该看看自己的表情
[39:36] – Captain, you really sold that. – Speaking of tragedy, -头 你还真厉害 -说到悲剧
[39:38] did you hear about detective Esposito?” 你们听说埃斯波西托探员的事了吗
[39:40] – Hey. – Sir. 头
[39:41] – That was good. – Ow! I’m not really that fine. -装的真像 -我还没全好
[39:44] – Oh, oh, yeah, let me just– – Sorry. -对了 我来 -抱歉
[39:45] Neck brace, please. Neck brace. 颈托 颈托
[39:48] – Lock it down. Lock it down. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. -扣紧点 扣紧点 -好的 好的
[39:50] – Kate. – Josh, what are you doing here? -凯特 -乔什你怎么来了
[39:54] Oh, I got your text. 我收到你的短信了
[39:55] You mean the text where I said I was gonna pick you up? 我说我去接你的那条短信吗
[39:58] Yeah, I was nearby. 没错 可我就在附近
[40:00] Well, uh, Josh, this is captain Montgomery, 乔什 这位是蒙哥马利警长
[40:02] Richard castle, 理查德·卡塞尔
[40:03] detectives Esposito and Ryan. 还有埃斯波西托和莱恩探员
[40:06] – Hey, boys. – Boys? -小伙子们 -小伙子
[40:07] – Catch any bad guys today? – Every day. -今天抓坏人了吗 -每天都抓
[40:11] You all set? 你搞掂了吗
[40:11] Yeah, let me just get my stuff. 是的 让我拿上东西
[40:13] Okay. 好的
[40:18] So… 那么
[40:20] You and Beckett? 你和贝克特
[40:22] Mm-hmm. What about us? 我们怎么了
[40:24] You tell me. 我问你呢啊
[40:28] You’re the writer. 你就是那个作家
[40:29] Yeah. 没错
[40:31] Yeah, and… 没错 那么
[40:33] And you are? 那么你是
[40:34] Oh, Kate hasn’t told you about me, has she? 凯特没跟你提过我 对吧
[40:39] What’s to tell? 有什么好提的呢
[40:42] You ready to go? 可以走了吗
[40:45] Yeah. Hey, I’ll see you around. 当然 回头见
[40:48] Bye, guys. 再见 伙计们
[40:50] Later. 回见
[41:06] Just you? 你一个人吗
[41:07] Yes. 是的
[41:10] Thanks for that talk last night. 谢谢你昨晚陪我聊天
[41:12] I feel so much better. 我觉得舒服多了
[41:13] Hey, you can, uh… 你永远
[41:15] You can always talk to me… 永远都可以跟我说
[41:17] Or at me. 或是冲着我说
[41:20] Being in love is exhausting. 恋爱太累人了
[41:24] Yeah, you got that right. 是啊 你这点倒是没说错
[41:29] You okay, dad? 你没事吧 老爸
[41:31] You seem distracted. 你好像心不在焉
[41:32] What are you talking about? 谁说的
[41:33] You have my undivided attention. 我对着你永远是百分之百集中精神的
[41:36] Good, because I want to go on a date tonight. 很好 因为我今晚想要约会
[41:38] How’s that sound? 怎么样
[41:40] Of course. Great. Have a good time. 当然 很好 玩得开心点
[41:44] I meant with you, dad. 我是说跟你约会 爸
[41:48] You’ll always be my go-to guy. 你永远都是我的依靠
[41:51] Did Gram put you up to this? 是奶奶教你这么做的吧
[41:54] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[41:58] Pity date. 你是同情我
[41:59] I’ll take it. 那也无所谓
[42:01] You’re a terrible liar. 你一点都不会撒谎
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme