时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世上有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在琢磨怎么杀人 |
[00:03] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我是赚得比较多的那种 |
[00:06] | Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. | 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:08] | Castle. Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome,aren’t I? | 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每个作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:12] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:13] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:14] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Could you get some backup, please? | 能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来么 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. Oh! | 我可以跟在她后面办案子 |
[00:22] | Do I look like a killer to you? | 你看我像杀手不 |
[00:23] | Yes, you kill my patience. | 像 你杀光了我的耐性 |
[00:25] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们俩一起抓凶手 |
[00:27] | I hate this case. | 这案子好讨厌 |
[00:28] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 这种案子最有爱了哇 |
[00:57] | Breakfast time. | 该吃早点了 |
[00:59] | Oh. What did I do to deserve this, | 哇 我是做了什么能修来这等福分 |
[01:03] | Other than, you know, being me? | 当然 除了保持真我之外 |
[01:06] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不足够么 |
[01:08] | Okay, what do you want? | 说吧 你有什么企图 |
[01:10] | Nothing. Why do I have to want something? | 没什么 我为什么要有企图啊 |
[01:12] | March 1999, | 1999年3月 |
[01:13] | you wanted a hello kitty backpack. | 你想要个Hello Kitty的背包 |
[01:15] | I got French toast with | 你就给我做了一个 |
[01:16] | a whipped cream smiley face. | 带着奶油泡沫笑脸的法国土司 |
[01:18] | October 2004, you wanted a set of mint condition | 2004年10月 你想要一套崭新的 |
[01:21] | “Empire strikes back” Lightsabers. | “帝国反击战”里的光剑 |
[01:23] | I got an omelet shaped like Darth Vader. | 你就做了一个形状像达斯·维德的煎蛋饼 |
[01:26] | Okay. I want a vespa. | 好吧 我想要一辆摩托车 |
[01:29] | It’s a scooter. All my friends have them, | 是小型摩托车 我的朋友们都有 |
[01:31] | and it would make getting around the city so much easier, | 有了它出行就方便多了 |
[01:33] | – and they’re totally safe. – Honey. | -而且绝对安全 -宝贝儿 |
[01:35] | I’ll always wear a helmet, and I’ll never drive at night. | 我保证一定戴安全帽 绝对不在夜里开 |
[01:37] | You know how responsible I am. | 你知道我是很有责任心的 |
[01:38] | It’s not you I’m worried about. | 我倒不是对你不放心 |
[01:39] | Driving in new york, | 但是在纽约开车 |
[01:40] | it’s like a-a mad max movie. | 就像是拍电影”疯狂的麦克斯” |
[01:42] | Dad, I really want this. | 爸 我真的很想要 |
[01:43] | Will you at least think about it? | 你至少考虑一下嘛 |
[01:45] | Please. | 好不好嘛 |
[01:50] | Yes, I will think about it | 好吧 我会考虑的 |
[01:52] | if you leave me alone | 如果你让我安安静静的 |
[01:53] | so that I can finish my breakfast. | 享用完我的早餐 |
[01:55] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[01:57] | Ah, it’s Beckett. | 啊 是贝克特 |
[01:58] | Uh… Remember what happened | 还记得上次你吃的太饱之后 |
[01:59] | last time you went to a crime scene on a full stomach? | 去罪案现场的后果吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah. | 想起来了吧 |
[02:06] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[02:09] | And who is the unlucky winner today? | 今天谁这么不幸中了头奖 |
[02:11] | Deon Carver, | 迪昂·卡福 |
[02:13] | bail bondsman. | 一个保释代理人 |
[02:13] | This is his office. | 这是他的办公室 |
[02:14] | He walked into a b&e last night, | 昨天晚上他遭遇了强行入室抢劫 |
[02:16] | and before he had a chance to use his registered firearm, | 还没来得及用自己注册过的枪 |
[02:20] | our killer knocked him over the head with that. | 凶手就用奖杯打他的头把他放倒了 |
[02:22] | A sharpshooter award. | 神枪手奖杯 |
[02:24] | That is ironic on so many levels. | 这怎么看都很具有讽刺意味啊 |
[02:26] | No, just two. | 啊不 只在两个方面很讽刺 |
[02:28] | Our killer left a partial shoe print | 凶手在卡福的血迹里 |
[02:29] | in Carver’s blood, | 留下了不完整的鞋印 |
[02:30] | probably while wiping the trophy clean. | 很可能是在处理奖杯上的指纹时留下的 |
[02:32] | Shoe print isn’t complete enough to tell the size, | 鞋印不完整 所以很难判断尺码 |
[02:34] | but the tread mark should be easy to identify. | 但是鞋底的纹路应该很容易辨认 |
[02:37] | And then before leaving, our killer was nice enough | 在离开之前 凶手很善良地 |
[02:40] | to call 9-1-1 and leave the phone off the hook. | 拨打了911 听筒没有放回去 |
[02:43] | Someone was feeling a little guilty? | 凶手内心受到谴责了 |
[02:44] | Not too guilty. The call came in at 11:00. | 没有那么内疚 电话是11点打来的 |
[02:47] | I’m estimating time of death around 10:00. | 而据我估计死亡时间是10点 |
[02:49] | Which means our perp | 也就是说凶手 |
[02:50] | had about an hour to ransack the place. | 有大约一个小时的时间洗劫这里 |
[02:52] | Looking for what? | 想要找什么呢 |
[02:54] | Um, money? I mean, | 钱财吗 我是说 |
[02:56] | bail bondsmen often get paid in cash. | 保释代理人经常接受现金支付 |
[02:58] | And 10% of a million | 一千万的现金足够成为 |
[03:00] | would be enough reason to tear up a place. | 将这里洗劫一空的理由了 |
[03:02] | Ryan and Esposito are taking a look around the building | 莱恩和埃斯波西托正在找 |
[03:04] | for any security cameras. | 看大楼有没有监控设备 |
[03:06] | That’s a negative on cameras. | 没有任何监控设备 |
[03:25] | Why would a calculator cause feedback? | 为什么一个计算器会造成信号干扰呢 |
[03:27] | It’s not a calculator. | 这不是计算器 |
[03:32] | It’s a bug. | 是窃听器 |
[03:33] | A wireless R.F. Transmitter to be precise. | 确切地说是无限R.F.发射器 |
[03:36] | Not to be confused | 不要把这和 |
[03:37] | with the more advanced infrared signal burst device. | 更先进的红外信号成套设备弄混 |
[03:39] | Book research? | 写小说做的调查 |
[03:40] | Nanny cam. | 保姆摄像机 |
[03:41] | So… Do you think that the robbery | 那么 你认为凶手是以抢劫做掩饰 |
[03:44] | was just a pretense for the placement of the bug, | 来安装窃听器 |
[03:46] | and then the killer was caught in the act? | 结果被当场发现了吗 |
[03:47] | Well, it’s not Watergate, Castle. | 卡塞尔 这又不是水门事件 |
[03:48] | If the point was | 如果凶手意图是 |
[03:49] | to bug Carver’s office, | 为了要窃听卡福的办公室 |
[03:51] | then why leave it here | 那为什么卡福死了 |
[03:51] | once he’s dead? | 还要把窃听器留下呢 |
[03:52] | Well, tell me this, Miss know-it-all. | 那你告诉我 万事通小姐 |
[03:54] | Mm-hmm. Who would want to | 什么人会这么想要 |
[03:55] | bug a burly bail bondsman so badly? | 窃听一个保释代理人的信息呢 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:01] | So it’s not law enforcement | 窃听器不是来自执法机构 |
[04:02] | or a 3-letter agency. | 也不是来自联调局中情局之类的 |
[04:04] | That bug was a commercial device. | 那窃听器是一个商用器材 |
[04:05] | I contacted the manufacturer in Thailand. | 我联系了泰国的制造商 |
[04:07] | They’re looking up the serial number | 他们正在调查序列号 |
[04:08] | to see what store it was shipped to, | 查明货物送达的商店地点 |
[04:10] | and hopefully from there, | 希望从他们那 |
[04:11] | we should find out who bought it. | 能得到购买人的消息 |
[04:12] | I remember when killers used to buy American. | 想当年杀手们都还是支持美国货的 |
[04:15] | Yo, I ran the shoe print through | 我在新联邦数据库 |
[04:16] | the new federal database. | 调查了凶手的鞋印 |
[04:17] | They matched the tread mark to these loafers here. | 和这些平底鞋的花纹相吻合 |
[04:20] | Ah, the no-hassle tassel. | 这些流苏 |
[04:22] | These were the height of fashion… in 1984. | 在1984年十分流行 |
[04:26] | These are photos of all of Carver’s clients | 这些是和卡福有过暴力过往的 |
[04:28] | with a history of violence. | 所有客户的名单 |
[04:29] | Can you show them around his building, | 到卡福的大楼周围分发一下这些照片 |
[04:30] | see if anyone was there yesterday? | 看有没有人昨天去过那里 |
[04:32] | Yeah, you got it. | 是 遵命 |
[04:35] | You were a girl once. | 你也曾经有过青葱岁月 |
[04:37] | Still am. | 现在依旧年轻 |
[04:38] | Can you tell me why | 能不能告诉我为什么 |
[04:39] | my daughter wants one of these so badly? | 我女儿这么想要一个小摩托车呢 |
[04:41] | Well, bikes are | 女孩儿们意识到自己 |
[04:41] | what girls want | 不可能拥有小马驹的时候 |
[04:42] | when we realize we’re never gonna get a pony. | 就会想要辆摩托车 |
[04:45] | – Did you have one? – I still do. | -你有吗 -现在还有 |
[04:47] | ’94 Harley Softail. | 94年的哈雷软尾 |
[04:49] | Worked all of high school to pay for it. | 为了买它整个高中都在打工挣钱 |
[04:52] | And how did your parents feel about it? | 你父母怎么看 |
[04:53] | Well, my dad threatened to send me to a nunnery. | 我爸威胁要把我送到修道院 |
[04:55] | And my mom just shook her head and said, | 我妈只是摇着头说 |
[04:57] | “Katie, every time you ride that thing, | “凯蒂 你每次骑车的时候 |
[04:59] | just remember how much you hate | 只要记着你是多么讨厌我说 |
[05:01] | hearing me tell you ‘I told you so.'” | ‘不听老人言 吃亏在眼前'” |
[05:03] | You know what this means, though, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[05:05] | No, what? | 不知道 意味什么 |
[05:07] | Well, Alexis is entering her wild-child phase. | 阿丽克西斯已经进入了她的叛逆期了 |
[05:10] | My daughter? Nah. I don’t think so. | 我女儿吗 不会的 |
[05:13] | Oh, yeah, Castle. | 是的 卡塞尔 |
[05:13] | All girls go through it. | 所有女孩儿都会经历这个阶段 |
[05:15] | And good girls are the worst. | 好女孩儿情况尤其严重 |
[05:17] | In fact, I remember this one time when… | 其实 我还记得有一次… |
[05:21] | – Hey, did you find anything? – Yeah. | -有新发现吗 -是的 |
[05:23] | We located Carver’s wife | 我们找到了卡福的老婆 |
[05:25] | Brooke. | 布鲁克 |
[05:26] | She’s visiting her sister in Hoboken. | 在她霍博肯的姐姐那里 |
[05:27] | Uniforms are on their way to pick her up now. | 警察正在把她带来 |
[05:29] | Oh, and Lanie called. | 还有蕾妮打电话说 |
[05:30] | She said she found something weird. | 她发现了奇怪的东西 |
[05:33] | I found this hidden in Carver’s sock | 我清理尸体时 |
[05:35] | while I was stripping the body. | 在卡福的袜子里发现了这个 |
[05:38] | What the hell is it? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[05:39] | I don’t know. You’re the detective. | 我不知道 你才是侦探 |
[05:41] | Maybe it’s what our killer was looking for | 可能是凶手在卡福办公室 |
[05:43] | in Carver’s office. | 想要找的东西 |
[05:44] | Seriously? That? | 你不是开玩笑吧 这个东西吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah. Well, it’s probably | 是啊 这很可能是一些什么 |
[05:48] | some complex code or a– | 复杂的密码或者是什么… |
[05:50] | The world’s least-interesting doodle? | 世界上最无聊的涂鸦吗 |
[05:53] | It’s not something that you kill a guy over. | 这可不值当去杀人 |
[05:55] | Then why did he hide it? | 那为什么卡福要藏起来呢 |
[05:59] | I told my husband, | 我告诉过我老公 |
[06:01] | the kind of animals he dealt with every day, | 他每天和那些野蛮人打交道 |
[06:02] | something bad was gonna happen. | 迟早会出事的 |
[06:03] | Mrs. Carver, had your husband had any troubles | 卡福夫人 你老公最近有没有 |
[06:06] | with any of his clients recently? | 和什么客户有过节呢 |
[06:08] | Deon didn’t talk about work a lot with me. | 迪昂不怎么和我谈工作上的事情 |
[06:12] | Oh, but he did say | 但是他昨天确实说过 |
[06:13] | that he had to straighten someone out yesterday. | 他最近要把某个人给保释出来 |
[06:16] | He said it got pretty ugly. | 他说事情已经变得很棘手 |
[06:18] | Any idea who? | 知道有可能是谁吗 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry, no. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[06:23] | Did your husband keep cash in his office? | 你老公在办公室放现金吗 |
[06:25] | Uh, no. | 不放 |
[06:26] | He insisted on money orders and cashier’s checks. | 他一直坚持收汇票或者银行本票 |
[06:30] | He had a good heart, but he wasn’t stupid. | 他心肠很好 但是他并不蠢 |
[06:37] | We found this | 我们在你老公的袜子里 |
[06:39] | folded up in your husband’s sock. | 找到了这个东西 |
[06:43] | Any idea what it is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[06:48] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我从来没见过 |
[06:51] | Just because she doesn’t recognize it | 她虽然没认出来这个东西 |
[06:53] | doesn’t mean it’s not important. | 但这并不意味着就不重要 |
[06:54] | Brooke even admitted… | 布鲁克甚至都承认 |
[06:55] | Carver never | 卡福从来 |
[06:56] | talked to her about work. | 不和她谈工作上的事情 |
[06:57] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[06:58] | I’m just saying, my spidey sense | 我只是说我的蜘蛛侠直觉 |
[06:59] | is tingling about this. | 非常强烈的在感知我 |
[07:00] | Well, I can’t base an entire murder investigation | 我不能把整个谋杀调查 |
[07:02] | on your spidey senses. | 建立在你的蜘蛛侠直觉上 |
[07:03] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[07:04] | Our killer was looking for something. | 凶手在找什么东西 |
[07:06] | Our victim was hiding something. | 而我们的受害者在藏着什么东西 |
[07:08] | Res ipsa loquitur. It means– | [拉丁语]意思是说 |
[07:10] | “The thing speaks for itself.” | “事实不言自明” |
[07:11] | I know. All I’m saying | 我知道 我只是说 |
[07:13] | is that even though Carver didn’t keep cash in his offices, | 即使卡福没有在办公室放现金 |
[07:15] | it doesn’t mean that | 但这也并不能证明这 |
[07:16] | it wasn’t an attempted robbery. | 不是一起蓄意入室抢劫案 |
[07:17] | I mean, these aren’t mensa members | 我是说 我们说的 |
[07:18] | we’re talking about. | 又不是一些超级高智商的人 |
[07:20] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[07:22] | Waitress at, uh, the diner in Carver’s building | 卡福大楼的女服务员说 |
[07:23] | said that she saw | 昨天晚上她看见了 |
[07:24] | Carver and one of his clients | 卡福和他的一个客户 |
[07:25] | get into a shouting match last night. | 吵了起来 |
[07:27] | Some skell named Random Pierce. | 这人叫兰登·皮尔斯 |
[07:29] | Somebody actually | 竟然有人给自己的孩子 |
[07:30] | named their kid Random? | 起名字叫兰登 |
[07:32] | No wonder he turned to a life of crime. | 怪不得走上了犯罪之路呢 |
[07:33] | Random just did two years at five points correctional | 兰登刚在五点监狱服完两年刑 |
[07:36] | and a week after he got out, he was arrested for a b&e. | 出来一个星期以后 又因入室抢劫被捕 |
[07:40] | That sounds like a real winner. | 听起来这消息很管用 |
[07:41] | Waitress said that | 服务员说听到 |
[07:41] | she heard him tell Carver | 兰登告诉卡福说 |
[07:43] | that if he didn’t give it back | 如果不把东西给他 |
[07:44] | that Random was gonna take it. | 兰登就自己去拿 |
[07:45] | Hmm. Well, I wonder what “It” could be. | 我很想知道这个”东西”到底是什么 |
[07:50] | So Random had a court hearing | 兰登今天早晨 |
[07:52] | scheduled for this morning. | 本该有一场庭审的 |
[07:53] | He didn’t show. | 他没去 |
[07:54] | They issued a bench warrant for his arrest at 9:00 A.M. | 已经在上午9点申请了对他的拘捕令 |
[07:56] | Let’s go pick him up. | 我们去带他回来 |
[08:01] | This was Random’s last known address. | 兰登最后的居住地就是这里 |
[08:02] | All right, you guys take the back. | 好了 你们哥俩去后面包抄 |
[08:04] | So this Harley of yours, | 你的哈雷摩托车 |
[08:06] | do you have any pictures? | 有照片吗 |
[08:07] | Uh, yeah, I do. | 当然有 |
[08:08] | But I’m not gonna be showing any of them to you. | 但是我都不会给你看的 |
[08:10] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[08:13] | Well, because I don’t think you can handle the sight of me | 我想你应该难以接受 |
[08:15] | straddling it in tight black leather. | 我穿着紧身黑色皮衣跨在车上的样子 |
[08:19] | I’m so not getting a scooter for my daughter. | 我绝不会给我女儿买摩托车的 |
[08:23] | That’s Random. | 是兰登 |
[08:25] | NYPD, stop! | 纽约警察 站住 |
[08:40] | I’ve always wanted to do that! | 我酝酿这个动作很久了耶 |
[09:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[09:01] | That’s my suspect. | 这是我的犯人 |
[09:02] | Okay, relax. We’re on the same team. | 放轻松 我们是自家人 |
[09:06] | Royce? | 罗伊 |
[09:10] | Hey, kid. | 丫头 |
[09:11] | Long time. | 好久不见了 |
[09:12] | Yeah, too long. | 是啊 太久了 |
[09:14] | – Nice driving. – Aw, thanks. | -开车技术不错 -谢谢 |
[09:16] | Mike Royce, | 迈克·罗伊 |
[09:17] | bounty hunter. Boom. | 赏金猎人 |
[09:18] | Ah, Richard Castle, the writer. | 理查德·卡塞尔 作家 |
[09:21] | Royce used to be on the job. | 罗伊曾经是个警察 |
[09:23] | “On the job”? | “曾经是个警察” |
[09:24] | She says that like I’m any cop. | 她把我说的和其他普通警察一样 |
[09:26] | I was her training officer when she left the academy. | 我是她毕业之前的教官 |
[09:29] | Hey, if I’m imposing on your happy reunion | 各位 要是我打扰了你们的重聚 |
[09:31] | You know, I could just go. | 我可以离开的 |
[09:33] | The only place you’re goin’ is jail. | 你要去的地方只有监狱 |
[09:47] | You know, I-I know a guy | 听我说 我认识一个人 |
[09:48] | that’ll get that dent out of your car. | 可以帮你修理汽车凹痕 |
[09:49] | You let me go, I’ll give him a call. | 放了我 我一个电话就搞定 |
[09:51] | Shut up and get in the box. | 闭嘴 进去吧 |
[09:51] | No wonder that guy was getting away. | 怪不得那个家伙会逃掉 |
[09:53] | – Look at your shoes. – What? | -看看你的鞋子 -什么 |
[09:54] | How many inches are those heels? | 这跟到底是几英寸高啊 |
[09:57] | My shoes are fine, | 我的鞋子没问题 |
[09:58] | and he wasn’t getting away. | 他也没跑掉 |
[10:03] | So how’d you get the bounty on Random? | 怎么会有人出钱让你去抓兰登 |
[10:05] | I got a buddy at the courthouse. | 我在法院有个朋友 |
[10:06] | Random missed his hearing, | 兰登庭审缺席 |
[10:07] | I got a call. | 我就接到了这个活 |
[10:09] | So you like this guy for murder. | 你怀疑他谋杀 |
[10:10] | Huh? Yeah, for his bail bondsman– | 是的 谋杀他的保证人 |
[10:11] | Deon Carver. | 迪昂·卡福 |
[10:12] | God, I know Deon. | 天啊 我认识迪昂 |
[10:13] | I just did a skip trace for him last year. | 去年我还为他追踪过别人 |
[10:15] | You know, we found | 我们在他的袜子里 |
[10:16] | a weird piece of paper in his sock. | 找到了一张奇怪的纸 |
[10:18] | I’m thinking it’s some kind of code. | 我想是某种代码 |
[10:20] | Only paper I’ve seen people kill for | 人们会为了一张纸而去杀人的 |
[10:22] | had dead presidents on it. | 只有美钞 |
[10:24] | Look, | 听着 |
[10:24] | if Random’s not your guy, | 如果兰登不是你们要找的人 |
[10:26] | can I take him over to central booking, | 我能不能带他回去交差 |
[10:27] | collect my bounty? | 拿我的酬金 |
[10:28] | Yeah, sure, if he alibis out, | 当然没问题 如果他有不在场证据 |
[10:30] | But I wouldn’t hold my breath on that. | 但要换了我就不会抱什么希望 |
[10:33] | Castle, you coming? | 卡塞尔 你来不来 |
[10:34] | Oh, actually, I was gonna hang back with royce, | 我还是和罗伊一起吧 |
[10:37] | Hear some stories about the good ol’ days. | 听他讲讲以前的美好的故事 |
[10:39] | Okay. Fine. | 随便你吧 |
[10:42] | But if you tell him about the karaoke stakeout, | 但你要告诉他卡拉ok监视的那件事 |
[10:43] | I’m gonna tell him what happened with the monkey. | 我就把你的有关猴子的故事告诉他 |
[10:46] | My lips are sealed. | 我会严守秘密的 |
[10:49] | But I got a lot of other stories. | 但是我好有一箩筐其他的故事 |
[10:51] | I wasn’t running away. | 我没有逃跑 |
[10:53] | I was jogging. | 我只是在慢跑 |
[10:54] | So what were you doing climbing down | 那你好端端从大楼上 |
[10:55] | the side of a building? | 爬下来干什么 |
[10:56] | Cross-training. Better cardiovascular workout. | 混合训练 对心血管有更好的锻炼效果 |
[11:00] | Random, you did a stint at five points correctional | 兰登 你在五点监狱服过刑 |
[11:03] | and within a week of your release, | 放出来不到一周 |
[11:04] | you were breaking in to someone’s apartment. | 你就闯入了别人的公寓 |
[11:06] | That was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[11:08] | I wrote down my friend’s address wrong. | 我把我朋友的地址写错了 |
[11:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:11] | So what do you call killing Deon Carver, | 那你把迪昂·卡福杀了怎么解释 |
[11:13] | mistaken identity? | 认错人了吗 |
[11:16] | Deon’s dead? | 迪昂死了 |
[11:17] | Nice try. You have a history of breaking and entering, | 你就装吧 你有破门而入的前科 |
[11:20] | and I have a victim whose offices were ransacked, | 卡福办公室被翻了个底朝天 |
[11:22] | and you were seen arguing with Carver | 有证人看到被害人与你发生争吵 |
[11:25] | three hours before he was killed. | 三个小时后他被杀 |
[11:27] | He invited me to dinner ’cause he wanted to stress | 他请我吃饭 因为他想要强调那天早上 |
[11:29] | the importance of my attendance in court this morning. | 我在法庭上出席的重要性 |
[11:31] | And seeing as he had 100k on the hook if skipped– | 我不出席他要被罚款10万美圆 |
[11:33] | Which you did. | 你的确没出席 |
[11:35] | My alarm clock didn’t go off. | 我闹表没响 |
[11:36] | Or you were so exhausted after killing Carver | 我看你是因为杀了卡福太疲倦 |
[11:38] | – that you slept right through it. – Come on! | -才睡过头的吧 -拜托 |
[11:40] | Three hours after we had dinner, | 我们吃过饭后三个小时 |
[11:42] | I was shoplifting at book mart uptown– | 我在市中心的书店偷书呢 |
[11:44] | You threatened someone’s life and then | 你杀了人 |
[11:45] | decide to shoplift a book? | 然后跑去偷书 |
[11:46] | That’s why I forgot to pay. | 我那是忘了付钱 |
[11:48] | I was so used to being in the prison library. | 我在监狱的图书馆呆习惯了 |
[11:50] | I tried to tell the security dude that, | 我想和保安说明白的 |
[11:52] | but he had me in some ninja choke hold. | 但他使出忍者锁喉术之类的抓住了我 |
[11:54] | Luckily for me, | 幸好我机灵 |
[11:56] | I was able to slip away before the cops came. | 在警察来之前溜走了 |
[11:58] | Sucker. But that guard would totally remember me. | 衰人 但是那个保安绝对会记得我 |
[12:03] | So now she’s got the cat in one hand, | 她一个手拿着猫 |
[12:05] | her gun in the other. | 枪在另一只手 |
[12:06] | I’m trying to get the hell outta the way | 我拼了命给她让出地方 |
[12:07] | so she can shoot the guy with the speargun. | 好让她毙了那个拿着鱼枪的家伙 |
[12:10] | Except Royce has such a giant head, that every time | 不过罗伊总是挡道 每次我 |
[12:12] | I go to pull the trigger, all I can think about is | 扣动扳机的时候 我总是在想 |
[12:14] | how much paperwork I’ll have to do | 要是真的打伤他 |
[12:15] | if accidentally shoot him. | 我要写多少报告才能脱身 |
[12:16] | – Yeah, okay, so you know what she does? – What? | -你知道她做什么了吗 -什么 |
[12:18] | She offers to show the guy her | 她跟那家伙说你把鱼枪放下 |
[12:20] | boobs if he drops the speargun. | 我就给你看咪咪 |
[12:22] | – Did he? – Did you? | -他放下了吗 -你给他看了吗 |
[12:23] | No, ’cause he had the same slack-jawed look | 没有 因为他和你们一样 |
[12:26] | that the two of you have. | 嘴都合不上 口水直流 |
[12:27] | Allowing me to take the guy down, | 正好给了我机会将他制服 |
[12:28] | but I’ll tell you what I realized in that moment– | 但是那个时候我想明白了一件事 |
[12:30] | With Beckett, | 和贝克特一起工作 |
[12:32] | you gotta be ready for anything. | 你要随时做好一切准备 |
[12:33] | Wow. I’m seeing a whole new side of you today. | 天啊 我今天算是见识了别样的你 |
[12:37] | And–and feel free to show me more. | 而且不介意你再多展示点 |
[12:38] | Do you see what happens when you feed the animals? | 看你干的好事 你怎么能给他吃这种甜头 |
[12:40] | Hey. So it looks like your shoplifter | 看起来那个小偷 |
[12:42] | isn’t our killer after all. | 还真不是我们的凶手 |
[12:43] | Guard at book mart confirmed that he caught him | 书店的保安确认他抓到他 |
[12:45] | trying to steal a copy | 试图偷一本 |
[12:46] | of “The Da Vinci Code.” | 《达芬奇密码》 |
[12:48] | “The Da Vinci Code.” | 《达芬奇密码》 |
[12:50] | Maybe he thought it could help him decipher the document, | 也许他认为那本书能帮他解密那份文件 |
[12:52] | thinking it’s some kind of an ancient religious cryptogram | 认为那是某种古宗教的密码 |
[12:55] | prophesizing the coming zombie apocalypse. | 预言即将到来的僵尸末日 |
[12:57] | He always like this? | 他总是这样吗 |
[12:58] | No, it’s usually about CIA conspiracies. | 通常他都是围绕中情局阴谋论 |
[13:00] | I was really close on one of those. | 我的理论很靠谱的 |
[13:02] | So do you want us to lock Random up? | 你想让我们把兰登关起来吗 |
[13:04] | The store wants us to hold on to him. | 书店希望我们扣押他 |
[13:05] | Why don’t we let Royce take him down to central? | 我们还是让罗伊把他带到中央警局吧 |
[13:07] | – Book mart can press charges over there. – All right. | -书店的人可以在那里起诉他 -好的 |
[13:10] | Thanks, kid. I owe you one. | 谢了丫头 我欠你人情 |
[13:12] | You don’t owe me anything, | 你什么都不欠我 |
[13:13] | And you know it. | 你懂的 |
[13:15] | Hey, do me a favor. Take a picture. | 帮个忙 帮我们拍张照片 |
[13:17] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[13:18] | Thanks. Come on. Old time’s sake. | 来吧 重逢总要照张相 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:24] | – Nice. – It was so good to see you. | -不错 -很高兴见到你 |
[13:26] | You stay sharp, kid. | 你要时刻警觉 丫头 |
[13:29] | Rick, don’t let her boss you around too much. | 里克 可别让她对你”颐指气使”太久 |
[13:31] | Hey, come on, kitten. We got a date at central booking. | 走吧 小子 我们去中央关押局吧 |
[13:37] | He tells a terrific story. | 他故事讲得真不错 |
[13:39] | You got a little bromance there, castle? | 基情荡漾了吗 卡塞尔 |
[13:42] | What? No. What? | 什么 没有啦 |
[13:43] | It’s all right. He is pretty hard to resist. | 没什么大不了的 他本来就让人无法抗拒 |
[13:54] | Why didn’t, uh, Royce and Beckett stay partners? | 罗伊和贝克特后来为什么不搭档了 |
[13:57] | She moved up, and he moved out. | 她升官了 他退休了 |
[13:59] | He did his 20 and put in his papers. | 干了20年 递交了辞呈 |
[14:02] | I think he realized that | 我想他是意识到 |
[14:02] | he wasn’t gonna do any better than her. | 他永远不会像她那么出色 |
[14:07] | I think Beckett’s right about this. | 我认为贝克特是对的 |
[14:11] | This doesn’t look like anything worth killing for. | 这个看起来真的没有什么价值 |
[14:14] | Unless it’s the lost secret to the illuminati… | 除非那是光明会失传的秘密 |
[14:17] | or morse code. | 或是摩斯密码 |
[14:19] | Negative. All dashes, no dots. | 不是 全是线 没有点 |
[14:23] | Hey, guys. You wanna hear something weird? | 伙计们 想听听奇怪的线索吗 |
[14:24] | We got a fingerprint hit from Carver’s office | 在卡福办公室找到了 |
[14:26] | on a longtime felon named Clifford Stuckey. | 一个惯犯克利福德·斯塔奇的指纹 |
[14:30] | Stuckey? | 斯塔奇 |
[14:31] | Why do I know that name? | 为什么我会记得这个名字 |
[14:33] | That’s because it was Stuckey’s apartment | 因为兰登出狱后 |
[14:34] | that Random broke in to when he got out of prison. | 闯入的就是斯塔奇的公寓 |
[14:36] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 肯定不是巧合 |
[14:39] | Clifford Stuckey. | 克利福德·斯塔奇 |
[14:41] | NYPD. Open up. | 纽约警察 开门 |
[14:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:00] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[15:02] | Are you Clifford Stuckey? | 你是克利福德·斯塔奇 |
[15:03] | – Clifford Stuckey. – Yeah. | -克利福德·斯塔奇吗 -是的 |
[15:05] | We’d like you to come down | 我们想请你去趟警局 |
[15:06] | town as about your break-in. | 谈谈你家被闯入的案子 |
[15:08] | You’ll have to speak up, son. | 大点声 小伙子 |
[15:09] | I dropped my hearing aid down the toilet. | 我把助听器掉到厕所里了 |
[15:12] | Oh, Beckett’s gonna love him. | 贝克特会喜欢他的 |
[15:13] | What? | 什么 |
[15:14] | Mr. Stuckey, I’m Detective Kate Beckett. | 斯塔奇先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[15:16] | I wish they had cops like you | 我到处惹麻烦的时候 |
[15:18] | when I was getting in trouble. | 怎么没见到你这样的警察 |
[15:20] | Uh, sir, could you tell us | 先生 你能告诉我 |
[15:22] | – what you were doing in Mr. Carver’s office? – Who? | -你去卡福的办公室干嘛 -谁 |
[15:25] | Deon Carver. He was a bail bondsman. | 迪昂·卡福 他是个保释代理人 |
[15:29] | He was murdered last night. | 他昨晚被谋杀了 |
[15:30] | We found your fingerprints in his office. | 我们在他办公室找到了你的指纹 |
[15:32] | Oh, him. Ah. | 他呀 |
[15:35] | What was the question? | 什么问题来着 |
[15:36] | Mr. Carver posted bail for Random Pierce, | 卡福先生为兰登·皮尔斯负责保释 |
[15:39] | the man who broke in to your apartment. | 那个人闯入了你的家 |
[15:40] | I need to know what you were doing in his office. | 我要知道你为什么去他的办公室 |
[15:44] | Do you believe an old dog can learn new tricks, Detective? | 你相信人老了就不能学新东西了吗 探长 |
[15:48] | No. | 不相信 |
[15:48] | Ah, neither did I. | 我也不相信 |
[15:50] | And then I got old. | 之后我就变老了 |
[15:54] | You see, | 跟你说 |
[15:55] | I-I been a bad man most of my life. | 我这一生都不是什么好人 |
[15:58] | And now all my friends are dead or in jail, | 现在我的朋友不是死了就是在蹲监狱 |
[16:01] | And I got… | 我就 |
[16:03] | nothing to show for my… my time here. | 我就感觉生活没了意义 |
[16:11] | Mr. Stuckey, Carver’s office? | 斯塔奇先生 我在问卡福的办公室 |
[16:13] | Huh? | 什么 |
[16:15] | Oh. When the police told me that | 当警察告诉我 |
[16:17] | that boy had broken into my place, | 是那个男孩闯进了我家 |
[16:20] | well, suddenly, I-I saw myself 40 years ago, | 突然间 我就看见了40年前的自己 |
[16:23] | and I thought, if somebody had just given me a break, | 我就想 如果那个时候能有人放我一马 |
[16:26] | maybe my life woulda turned out differently. | 也许我的生活就会完全不同 |
[16:28] | So–so I went to see what’s his name–Carver? | 所以我就去找 叫什么来着 卡福 |
[16:30] | And I told him that I would consider, you know, | 我告诉他如果那个小子 |
[16:32] | dropping the charges if that kid could convince me | 保证他会改过自新 |
[16:35] | that he was, you know, | 不再犯错 |
[16:36] | willing to straighten his life out. | 我就会撤诉 |
[16:40] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[16:42] | At home asleep, or as close as I ever get… | 在家睡觉 半睡半醒 |
[16:45] | having to pee every half-hour. | 每隔半个小时我都要小便 |
[16:47] | Oh, you should see the size of my prostate, son. | 你应该见识下我前列腺 小子 |
[16:50] | – It’s like a baby’s fist. – Yeah, whoa. Thank you. | -只有婴儿拳头那么大 -好吧 算了 |
[16:52] | – Thank you, Mr. Stuckey. – That’s–that’s good. | -谢谢你 斯塔奇先生 -很好 |
[17:03] | Hey, that’s the kid. Any idea where I can find him? | 就是他 我在哪能找到他 |
[17:06] | My–my offer still stands. | 我还是可以撤诉的 |
[17:07] | I-I’m sorry, Mr. Stuckey. It’s too late. | 抱歉 斯塔奇先生 太迟了 |
[17:11] | He’s already on his way back to jail. | 他马上就要回到监狱了 |
[17:12] | Aw, jeez. | 晕 |
[17:24] | Call me crazy, | 算我多疑 |
[17:25] | but I don’t think he was looking at Random’s picture. | 我认为他看的不是兰登的照片 |
[17:28] | It was like he was checking out that document. | 他在偷瞄那个文件 |
[17:31] | Oh, you mean, “The world’s least-interesting doodle”? | 你是说”世界上最无聊的涂鸦”么 |
[17:35] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[17:37] | I was just getting ready to cut open Carver’s skull | 我正准备打开卡福的头颅 |
[17:40] | When I saw it on his forehead. | 我看到了额头上的印记 |
[17:41] | Saw what? | 什么印记 |
[17:43] | The light has to be | 光线 |
[17:45] | at the right angle to catch the shine. | 一定要对好角度 |
[17:48] | The sign of the cross? | 十字架的印记吗 |
[17:49] | I ran a test on the substance the cross was drawn with. | 我查了下十字架是用什么物质画的 |
[17:52] | – Don’t tell me. – Yep, holy oil. | -不是吧 -没错 圣油 |
[17:54] | Holy oil? | 圣油 |
[17:54] | Looks like our killer gave Carver last rites. | 看来凶手给卡福做了最后一次洗礼 |
[18:08] | Dad, go back to bed. Breakfast is almost ready. | 爸爸 再睡会 早饭马上好 |
[18:10] | Honey, stop cooking for a second. | 亲爱的 先别做早饭了 |
[18:12] | I want to talk to you. | 我有话和你说 |
[18:13] | You’ve made a decision about the scooter? | 我决定好给不给我买摩托车了 |
[18:15] | Have you ever heard of affluenza? | 你听说过富裕病吗 |
[18:17] | Uh, you mean influenza? | 你是说流行性感冒[二者音似] |
[18:19] | No, affluenza. It’s a condition | 不是 富裕病 是一种 |
[18:21] | that affects children who come from wealthy homes. | 有钱人家中的孩子经常得的一种病 |
[18:24] | You’re making that up. | 是你胡诌的吧 |
[18:25] | I’m not. It’s on wikipedia. | 不是 我在维基百科上看到的 |
[18:26] | Can’t believe everything you read online. | 不能相信网上看到的所有东西 |
[18:28] | I don’t, but the point is, | 我知道 但是我要说的是 |
[18:29] | you’re a great kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[18:31] | I’m just afraid that if I just give you everything you want, | 我是怕 如果我给你所有你想要的东西 |
[18:37] | It’s gonna warp your relationship with money. | 会扭曲你的金钱观 |
[18:40] | So you’re saying no? | 这么说你不同意 |
[18:43] | I–no, I’m not saying that. I’m– | 不 不是 我是说 |
[18:46] | I’m saying… that if you– | 我是说 如果你 |
[18:48] | If this is really important to you, | 如果你真的觉得这很重要 |
[18:50] | then you need to earn the money yourself. | 那么这个钱你就要自己赚 |
[18:53] | And by earn, I don’t mean raid your college fund. | 我是说自己赚 不是让你让上大学的钱 |
[18:55] | – Thank you. – Why are you thanking me? | -谢谢 -你为什么谢我 |
[18:58] | Because you said yes. | 因为你同意了 |
[19:02] | – I did? – What are you thinking? | -我同意了吗 -你在想什么 |
[19:04] | That she would fold. | 我认为她会退却的 |
[19:06] | This is Alexis we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是阿丽克西斯 |
[19:07] | She has never met a challenge that she hasn’t attacked | 她从来就没遇到过她解决不了的难题 |
[19:09] | like attila the hun. | 就像匈奴王一样不可战胜 |
[19:11] | Yeah, but it would take her so long– | 但是 她根本就 |
[19:12] | She’ll have the money by next week. | 不到一周她就能把钱弄到手 |
[19:14] | And then you know what you’re in for? | 你知道还有什么等着你吗 |
[19:15] | You’re in for tattoos. | 纹身 |
[19:16] | You’re in for nose rings. | 鼻环 |
[19:16] | You’re in for–oh, who knows what? | 还有那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[19:21] | Just how wild was your wild-child phase? | 你的叛逆期有多疯狂 |
[19:26] | You don’t want to know. | 你不想知道的 |
[19:28] | So I might have a lead on our last rites killer. | 我可能找到了洗礼杀手的线索 |
[19:31] | Our victim’s financials show he made several donations | 死者财务报告显示他曾数次给一个 |
[19:33] | to a church in the South Bronx | 由艾伦·洛神父经营 |
[19:35] | run by a father Aaron Low. | 位于南布朗克斯的教堂捐过款 |
[19:37] | Ryan’s on his way to bring him in. | 莱恩把他带过来了 |
[19:38] | Hey, Beckett. Yeah, he’s here. | 贝克特 他来了 |
[19:42] | No-hassle tassels. | 有流苏哦 |
[19:48] | What was the nature of your | 你和迪昂·卡福 |
[19:50] | relationship with Deon Carver? | 是什么关系 |
[19:51] | He was a member of my congregation… | 他是我教会的一员 |
[19:55] | And friend. | 也是我的朋友 |
[19:56] | Where were you 2 nights ago between 9:00 and 11:00? | 两天前晚上9点到11点你在哪 |
[19:59] | I was at the church. | 我在教堂 |
[20:01] | We had a late service, then I went home to bed. | 我们有个仪式 之后我就上床睡觉了 |
[20:04] | Now I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:05] | I have an appointment, so if you’ll excuse me– | 我还有事 如果你们没别… |
[20:07] | Whoa! Father, those are killer shoes. | 神父 那双可真是杀手鞋啊[双关 也指鞋子好看] |
[20:12] | Unfortunately, those are the same shoes that were worn | 很不走运 那双鞋和杀害卡福的凶手 |
[20:14] | by the man who killed carver, | 穿的是同一款鞋 |
[20:15] | And I’m certain that if we send those to the lab, | 我很确定 如果把你的鞋送去鉴证 |
[20:18] | they’ll have Carver’s blood all over them. | 就会发现鞋底沾满了卡福的血 |
[20:20] | Look, Deon was dead when I got there. | 听着 我去的时候迪昂就已经死了 |
[20:24] | Try again. | 接着编 |
[20:24] | Look, I swear. I found him lying in his office. | 我发誓我发现他躺在办公室 |
[20:27] | I administered last rites, and then I dialed 9-1-1. | 我给他做了最后的洗礼 然后报了警 |
[20:29] | Anonymously, and then you ran. | 打的是匿名电话 之后你就跑了 |
[20:31] | There was nothing more I could do. | 我帮不上什么忙 |
[20:33] | Why were you there in the first place? | 你为什么去他办公室 |
[20:35] | Well, Deon was having marital troubles. | 迪昂的婚姻出了问题 |
[20:37] | I was helping him find his way. | 我在帮他找到方向 |
[20:38] | Marital troubles? | 婚姻问题 |
[20:40] | Are you sure that you didn’t go there looking for this? | 你确定你不是去找这个吗 |
[20:44] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[20:46] | Lying is not his strong suit. | 他还真是不会说谎 |
[20:47] | – A quality I like in a priest. – I’m telling the truth. | -牧师就应该这样 -我在说实话 |
[20:50] | Father, you left the scene of a crime, | 神父 你离开一个犯罪现场 |
[20:52] | and a man that you describe as a friend was murdered. | 你自称死者是你的朋友 |
[20:55] | If you didn’t have anything to hide, | 如果你是清白的 |
[20:56] | you would’ve stayed. | 你就不会逃走 |
[20:57] | Look, I was in shock. Okay? There was so much blood. | 我被吓到了 那么多的血 |
[21:00] | All I could think to do was escape. | 跑掉是我唯一的想法 |
[21:02] | Because you murdered him. | 因为你杀了他 |
[21:02] | No! Because… Because of how it looked. | 不 是因为现场的情况 |
[21:06] | The convicts I work with tell me horror stories | 我见过的很多罪犯都和我说过 |
[21:08] | about the police, about how they’re framed. | 警察会栽赃陷害 |
[21:11] | You know, when I found Deon like that, I… | 我发现迪昂死了 我… |
[21:13] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[21:15] | Am I ashamed? Yes. | 这样确实很丢脸 |
[21:18] | But you have to believe, I didn murder anybody. | 但你们得相信 我没有杀害任何人 |
[21:21] | Father, you’ll have to forgive me, | 神父 请原谅 |
[21:22] | but this is a murder investigation. | 现在是谋杀案件调查 |
[21:25] | And I can’t base this on faith. | 信仰不能帮助我进行判断 |
[21:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:31] | Hey, it looks like you caught your killer. | 嘿 看来你们抓到凶手了 |
[21:34] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:35] | So… | 然后呢 |
[21:36] | Was he trying to start the Zombie Apocalypse? | 他是不是想用《僵尸启示录》来蛊惑你们啊 |
[21:38] | Mock all you want. | 你就讽刺我吧 |
[21:39] | Our good father knows what that paper is. | 我们伟大的神父知道那张纸是干嘛的 |
[21:42] | Oh, man. Hey. I found this picture in my closet. | 对了 兄弟 我在衣橱里找到张相片 |
[21:45] | I thought you’d get a kick out of it. | 我猜你会很感兴趣 |
[21:48] | Oh, look at you! All shiny and bright. | 哦 看看你 光彩夺目啊 |
[21:51] | What did I tell you about feeding the animals? | 是不是要我把你养动物的丑事给抖出来啊 |
[21:54] | Listen, I just stopped by | 听我说 我只是想对 |
[21:55] | to say thanks again for the bounty assist | 上次协助追捕逃犯的事再次表示感谢 |
[21:57] | and, uh, thought maybe I could buy you lunch. | 另外 想请你吃顿午饭 |
[22:00] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[22:02] | So it looks like the bug from Carver’s office was shipped | 卡福办公室的那个窃听器是来自泰国 |
[22:04] | from thailand to a, uh, spy shop on fifth avenue. | 在第五大道的一家间谍用品店有售 |
[22:07] | Guess who bought it. | 猜猜看是谁买的 |
[22:09] | Faer Aaron. | 费尔·艾伦 |
[22:10] | Brooke Carver, our victim’s wife. | 布鲁克·卡福 死者的老婆 |
[22:13] | Funny. She failed to mention | 有趣 她可没说过 |
[22:15] | that she was bugging her husband’s office. | 她在窃听她老公的办公室 |
[22:17] | And perhaps the good father | 那么也许神父没撒谎 |
[22:18] | was telling the truth about Carver’s marital problems. | 他们确实是要谈论婚姻问题 |
[22:20] | Nothing says “Marriage on the rocks” | 都进行窃听了 |
[22:22] | like electronic eavesdropping. | 还不能说明婚姻破裂吗 |
[22:24] | But does it say “Murder”? | 但不能表明是她杀的啊 |
[22:25] | Let’s ask her. | 问问她就知道了 |
[22:29] | Oh, uh, why don’t you stop by after my shift? | 要不 等我下班后你再过来吧 |
[22:32] | I’ll buy you a beer. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[22:33] | It’s a date. | 行 |
[22:38] | We’ve been fighting all the time. | 我们一直争吵 |
[22:41] | Some nights, he wouldn’t come home… | 有时候 他甚至夜不归宿 |
[22:42] | And he said he was sleeping at the office, | 他说他在办公室睡 |
[22:44] | but I didn’t believe him. | 但我不信 |
[22:48] | So I bought the bug. | 所以才买了窃听器 |
[22:49] | You thought he was cheating on you. | 你认为他在骗你 |
[22:51] | And when you heard him in action, | 当你确实听出异样时 |
[22:52] | you decided to make yourself a widow. | 就决定杀了他 |
[22:54] | No, at first, I couldn’t even bear to listen. | 不是的 一开始 我都不敢听 |
[22:55] | I couldn’t bear to hear him with another woman. | 我无法忍受他和别的女人在一起 |
[22:57] | And finally, I made my sister listen with me, | 最后 我让我妹妹和我一起听 |
[22:59] | But what we heard… it wasn’t sex. | 但我们听到的 不是他们上床 |
[23:04] | It was Deon talking about how much he loved me | 而是迪昂在倾诉他有多爱我 |
[23:07] | and how he prayed that he could save our marriage. | 他又是多希望能挽救我们的婚姻 |
[23:11] | I cried all night. | 我哭了一晚上 |
[23:13] | And in the morning, I threw the receiver away. | 第二天早上 我就把接收器给扔了 |
[23:15] | – And when was that? – A few weeks ago. | -那是什么时候的事 -几星期前 |
[23:18] | We had just started to find our way back to each other, | 我们的关系刚刚有点和缓 |
[23:20] | and now he’s dead. | 结果他却死了 |
[23:22] | Soon all I’ll have to remember him by is a box of ashes. | 以后我就只能靠一盒骨灰来怀念他了 |
[23:26] | Brooke’s sister confirms her story. | 布鲁克的妹妹证实了她的说辞 |
[23:27] | We got about a dozen witnesses that put father Aaron | 有很多目击证人表明艾伦神父 |
[23:30] | in church at 10:00 p.M. when Carver was killed. | 在卡福被杀之时即当晚10点在教堂 |
[23:32] | So we’re back to square one. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[23:34] | No, the answer is right here in front of us. | 不对 答案就在我们眼前 |
[23:36] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[23:37] | It’s just that there’s something that we’re not seeing. | 只是有些东西被我们忽视了 |
[23:38] | There’s a connection that we haven’t made yet. | 这其中必有蹊跷 只是我们没发现 |
[23:40] | Do you want me to start processing the good father out? | 要把神父给放了吗 |
[23:42] | No, he might have an alibi, | 不 他虽然有不在场证明 |
[23:44] | but he’s definitely involved somehow. | 但他确实是牵扯其中 |
[23:47] | It says here that father Aaron volunteers | 这上面说艾伦神父自愿 |
[23:49] | at Five Points correctional. | 到五点监狱去工作 |
[23:50] | That’s where Random did his time. | 那是兰登待的那个监狱 |
[23:52] | They knew each other. | 他们互相认识 |
[23:53] | And they both knew our victim. | 而且还认识被害者 |
[23:54] | So maybe Five Points is our connection. | 那么也许五点监狱是问题的关键 |
[23:57] | – Did Stuckey do time there? – Nope. | -斯塔奇有没有在那儿待过 -没 |
[23:58] | Damn. | 该死 |
[24:00] | Doesn’t mean they’re not connected in a different way. | 但不能说就完全没关系了 |
[24:02] | Prison’s a networking gold mine for criminals. | 监狱是罪犯们互相联系的宝地 |
[24:05] | Out of curiosity, who was Random’s cell mate? | 好奇一下 兰登牢友是谁啊 |
[24:12] | Uh, Malcolm Lloyd, | 马尔科姆·劳埃德 |
[24:14] | A recidivist thief doing 20 for a jewel heist. | 是个累犯小偷 因珠宝抢劫入狱20年 |
[24:17] | We should go talk to him. | 我们应该找他谈谈 |
[24:19] | Can’t. Looks like he died of | 不可能了 三星期前 |
[24:21] | a heart attack in prison three weeks ago. | 他在监狱死于心脏病 |
[24:22] | Wouldn’t it be funny | 若是艾伦神父 |
[24:23] | if father Aaron administered last rites | 为劳埃德主持最后的祷告 |
[24:25] | for Lloyd as well? | 不是很有趣吗 |
[24:29] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[24:30] | – Yeah. – Check Lloyd’s known associates. | -在 -查一下劳埃德的已知联系人 |
[24:32] | Doesn’t mention the priest. Wait a minute. | 没有提到神父 等一下 |
[24:34] | It says Lloyd knew Clifford Stuckey. | 这上面说劳埃德认识克利福德·斯塔奇 |
[24:37] | Looks like he and Lloyd | 貌似他和劳埃德 |
[24:38] | were both arrested for the same jewel heist. | 在同一件珠宝抢劫案中被捕 |
[24:41] | They were partners. | 他们是同伙 |
[24:42] | D.A. didn’t have enough evidence | 当时地方检察官没有足够的证据 |
[24:44] | to prosecute Stuckey, | 来起诉斯塔奇 |
[24:45] | so he walked while Lloyd did 20 years. | 所以他逃脱了罪名而劳埃德却被判了20年 |
[24:47] | That still doesn’t explain | 那还是不能解释 |
[24:48] | why Random broke in to Stuckey’s apartment. | 为什么兰登要闯入斯塔奇家 |
[24:51] | Maybe this will help. | 听听这个 |
[24:51] | The heist that Lloyd and Stuckey pulled– | 劳埃德和斯塔奇盗窃的珠宝 |
[24:53] | $10 million in rare sapphires and rubies | 价值一千万美元的稀有蓝宝石和红宝石 |
[24:56] | -and guess what. | 猜怎么着 |
[24:58] | They were never found. | 仍然下落未明 |
[25:01] | You guys… | 伙计们 |
[25:02] | I think I know what this is. | 我大概知道这是什么了 |
[25:07] | It’s a treasure map. | 是个寻宝图 |
[25:16] | Father, we checked with the prison. | 神父 我们和监狱核对过了 |
[25:18] | We know that you gave Malcolm Lloyd his last rites. | 是你给马尔科姆·劳埃德做了最后的祷告 |
[25:21] | That’s when you found out about the map. | 那时你发现了那幅地图 |
[25:24] | I ministered to Malcolm at the end. | 我一直照料马尔科姆直到他死去 |
[25:27] | He told me he was scared, that… | 他说他很害怕 |
[25:29] | He wanted to do one good thing before he died. | 他想在死前做件好事 |
[25:32] | He made me promise that I would use it for the church. | 他让我保证会将钱用于教会 |
[25:35] | But when I went to the cell, um, the map wasn’t there. | 但当我找到牢房时 地图不见了 |
[25:39] | Because Random had already taken it. | 因为兰登已经拿走了 |
[25:41] | But when Random got out of jail, | 而兰登出狱之后 |
[25:42] | he couldn’t figure it out. | 又找不到珠宝 |
[25:43] | So he breaks in to Stuckey’s apartment, | 所以他闯进了斯塔奇家 |
[25:45] | figuring he’s gonna | 企图以暴力强迫 |
[25:45] | strong-arm Lloyd’s old partner into helping him. | 劳埃德的老搭档帮他 |
[25:48] | Only Stuckey wasn’t home, | 结果斯塔奇不在家 |
[25:49] | – and someone called the cops. – I called them. | -而且还有人报了警 -是我报的警 |
[25:51] | I had been following Random. I knew that his arrest would | 我一直跟踪他 打算趁他被捕之际 |
[25:54] | give me the leverage I needed | 以此要挟他 |
[25:55] | to force him to share the map. | 和我共享地图的信息 |
[25:57] | Because you were friends with the bail bondsman. | 因为你和保释代理人是朋友 |
[25:59] | Look, Random had no money for bail. | 兰登付不起保释金 |
[26:02] | Deon agreed to cover it | 迪昂同意保释他 |
[26:03] | for a third of the treasure, | 但要求分享三分之一的珠宝 |
[26:04] | but he insisted on holding on to the map for safekeeping. | 他还坚持要保管地图 |
[26:08] | So why were you really at Carver’s office | 那卡福死的那晚 你到底是去他的办公室 |
[26:10] | the night he died? | 干什么呢 |
[26:11] | Deon called me and told me he’d figured out the map. | 迪昂打电话给我说他知道珠宝在哪儿了 |
[26:14] | But when I got there, he was already dead, | 但当我到那儿时 他已经死了 |
[26:17] | murdered by that old man. | 被那老头子给杀死了 |
[26:19] | – Stuckey. – How do you know? | -斯塔奇 -你怎么知道 |
[26:21] | Because Stuckey had caught Deon and Random | 因为前一晚斯塔奇发现迪昂和兰登 |
[26:23] | conspiring together the night before. | 一起在密谋着什么 |
[26:25] | He told them he had waited 20 years for that money, | 他说他等那笔钱已经等了20年了 |
[26:28] | and they had 24 hours to give it back, | 还让他们24小时内交还地图 |
[26:30] | or bodies were gonna start dropping. | 不然就会杀了他们 |
[26:35] | Mr. Stuckey. | 斯塔奇先生 |
[26:37] | We need to talk. | 请跟我们走一趟 |
[26:58] | We’re never gonna hear the end of this. | 这下完了 让他跑了 |
[26:59] | Aw, crap. | 去他的 |
[27:03] | When do Esposito and Ryan get back? | 埃斯波西托和莱恩什么时候回来啊 |
[27:05] | Soon. They’re on their way to Central Booking | 快了 他们正赶往中央监狱 |
[27:08] | to pick up Random to ask him about the map. | 去找兰登询问一下地图的事 |
[27:10] | So I made a couple of phone calls, | 我打了几个电话问了下 |
[27:12] | and this heist in 1990 was worth $10 million, | 1990年被窃珠宝当时价值一千万美元 |
[27:16] | and now it’s worth almost $30 million. | 现在几乎翻了三倍 |
[27:18] | – Hey, you ready? -Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -可以啊 |
[27:21] | Uh, what? You can’t leave now. | 什么 你现在还不能走啊 |
[27:23] | Come on, Castle. | 放松点 卡塞尔 |
[27:23] | Every uniform in the city’s got Stuckey’s photo. | 市里每个警员手上都有斯塔奇的照片 |
[27:26] | and if there’s one thing that my T.O. taught me, | 若说我的教官曾教过我什么的话 |
[27:28] | it’s that sometimes the best way to crack a case | 那就是有时候解决案子的最好办法 |
[27:30] | is by taking a break. | 就是好好休息一下 |
[27:33] | Promise I won’t keep her out too late. | 我保证不会让她在外面待太久 |
[27:40] | So… it’s… | 那么 那个 |
[27:43] | actually a treasure map, huh? | 其实是个藏宝图 |
[27:45] | Castle’s been trying to figure it out all day. | 卡塞尔研究了一整天 |
[27:49] | I should’ve been on to Stuckey earlier, though. | 我应该早点盯上斯塔奇的 |
[27:52] | – Nobody’s perfect. – You were. | -没人是完美的 -你是啊 |
[27:55] | You were easy to impress. | 你太容易蒙了 |
[27:57] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[27:58] | I was drowning, and… | 我当时正沉溺于茫茫大海 |
[28:02] | You were dry land. | 而你是那海中小岛 |
[28:04] | All they ever taught us | 学院只是教我们 |
[28:05] | in the academy was how to do paperwork. | 如何做些文件工作 |
[28:07] | You were the one who taught me how to be a cop. | 你却真正教会我如何当个警察 |
[28:10] | You were easy to teach. | 你是个聪明的学生 |
[28:12] | Keeping you outta trouble? | 想让你安稳老实点 |
[28:14] | Mm. Not so much. | 可就没那么简单了 |
[28:15] | Oh, trouble? Me? | 不老实 我吗 |
[28:16] | What about that biker chick from Yonkers? | 抢了杨克斯的骑自行车的小鸡那件事怎么说 |
[28:19] | Yeah, well, I got her to snitch on her crew, didn’t I? | 没错 但我不是让她做了指证吗 |
[28:21] | By offering me up as man bait. | 却让我去做诱饵 |
[28:23] | Oh, you shoulda seen your face | 你该看看当她告诉法官 |
[28:24] | when she told the judge, | “他让我完满”时 |
[28:25] | – “He completes me.” – That’s mean. | -你的表情 -你太狠毒了 |
[28:37] | I caught him, Royce. | 我抓到他了 罗伊 |
[28:42] | The man who killed my mom. | 那个杀害我母亲的的人 |
[28:45] | After all these years? | 这么多年了 |
[28:50] | You find out why he did it? | 知道是为什么了吗 |
[28:54] | Somebody paid him to do it. | 是有人雇他杀的 |
[28:56] | But I had to shoot him before I could find out who. | 但在找到幕后主使前我却必须向他开枪 |
[29:02] | That was stupid. | 真是太蠢了 |
[29:06] | You shoulda just shown him your boobs. | 你该给他看下你的胸 |
[29:22] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[29:26] | I got the money. | 我弄到钱了 |
[29:28] | Already? | 这么快 |
[29:30] | – Mm-hmm. – How? | -对啊 -怎么弄的 |
[29:31] | The lightsabers. I found a guy on ebay | 卖光剑 我在淘宝上找到个人 |
[29:33] | willing to pay 2 grand for them. | 他愿意花2000美元买光剑 |
[29:35] | But we had so much fun with those. | 但那些玩意是我们的最爱啊 |
[29:36] | We were saving the universe one galaxy at a time. | 我们一次拯救一个宇宙星系 |
[29:39] | That’s what got you into fencing. | 你就是因为那个而喜爱上击剑的 |
[29:41] | I know, dad, but I’ve outgrown them. | 我知道爸爸 但我已经玩厌了 |
[29:46] | No, I-I guess… | 哦 我想 |
[29:48] | I guess you have. | 我想是的吧 |
[29:50] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[29:52] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[29:53] | I–I’m frustrated | 是这个案子 |
[29:56] | over this case. | 我有点摸不着头脑 |
[29:58] | Is that the map? | 就是这个地图吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah, and it’s making me doubt my own genius. | 是啊 它让我怀疑我的高智商了 |
[30:03] | There’s just something I am not seeing. | 有些东西我就是怎么想也想不透 |
[30:06] | Can I take a look? | 能让我看一下吗 |
[30:08] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[30:10] | We found it folded up in our victim’s sock. | 它叠放在死者的袜子里 |
[30:13] | – It’s got a lot of fold marks on it… – Yeah. | -有好多折痕啊 -是啊 |
[30:15] | Almost like a puzzle… | 就像个迷宫 |
[30:17] | Or one of those paper fortune-tellers. | 或是算命纸 |
[30:21] | Or “Mad” magazine. | 或者是《疯狂》杂志 |
[30:26] | “Mad” Magazine used to have its trick picture on the back. | 《疯狂》杂志曾把迷图印在背面 |
[30:28] | If you folded it the right way, | 若折法正确 |
[30:30] | it would show you an entirely different image. | 就能看到一幅完全不同的图画 |
[30:32] | Hey, there’s– there’s a word there. | 看 那里 那里有个字 |
[30:34] | “The.” | 在 |
[30:43] | “Under.” | 下面 |
[30:43] | Under. “Under the…” | 下面 在下面 |
[30:48] | “Gun.” | 枪 |
[30:49] | “Under the gun.” | 在枪下面 |
[30:50] | – “Under the gun.” – “Under the gun.” | -在枪下面 -在枪下面 |
[30:53] | What d– what does at mean? | 那是 那是什么意思 |
[30:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:56] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[30:57] | They’re gonna be bringing Random into the precinct. | 他们应该快把兰登带到警局了 |
[31:00] | I’m just gonna hit the head. | 那我也去抓逃犯了 |
[31:13] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[31:14] | It’s Ryan. We’re at Central Booking. | 我是莱恩 我们在中央拘留所 |
[31:16] | Random isn’t here. | 兰登不在这儿 |
[31:19] | What do you mean, he’s not there? | 什么叫他不在那儿 |
[31:20] | Where is he? | 那他在哪儿 |
[31:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:22] | Your buddy Royce never delivered him. | 你的罗伊兄弟没把他送过来 |
[31:44] | I can’t believe he lied to me. | 他竟然骗了我 |
[31:47] | Money makes people do crazy things. | 人是会为金钱而疯狂的 |
[31:49] | Look at any reality show contestant | 看看电视上那些 |
[31:51] | who ever ate a cockroach on television. | 吃蟑螂的真人秀选手就知道了 |
[31:54] | Doesn’t mean he killed Carver. | 但这并不意味着他杀了卡福 |
[31:56] | Yeah, well, until I find otherwise, | 嗯 但在没找到其他嫌疑人之前 |
[31:57] | I’m gonna have to assume that he did. | 我只能设想是他做的 |
[32:00] | Do you think he came here | 你觉不觉得他来这儿是想 |
[32:01] | to see the map like Stuckey did? | 像斯塔奇一样看一下地图呢 |
[32:03] | No. Oh, no. | 不可能 哦 糟了 |
[32:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:06] | When I took the picture of the two of you, | 我给你们照相时 |
[32:09] | you were standing in front of the murder board. | 你们正站在这板子前面 |
[32:11] | He has a copy of the map. | 也就是说他有地图了 |
[32:13] | Yes, but obviously, he can’t figure it out. | 是的 但显然 他解不开那个迷 |
[32:15] | That’s why he was here. He wanted to see if we did. | 所以他才过来 想看一下我们解开没 |
[32:18] | Yo, Beckett. | 哟 贝克特 |
[32:19] | I pulled the files from the jewelry heist. | 我将珠宝抢劫案的文件调了出来 |
[32:21] | Your boy Royce was part of the investigation. | 罗伊也参与了调查行动 |
[32:24] | So he knew about the treasure from the start. | 所以他一开始就知道宝藏的事了 |
[32:25] | We have surveillance on his apartment, | 我们已经派人监视他的寓所 |
[32:28] | And an A.P.B. Out on his car. | 而且全面通缉他的车 |
[32:29] | What about “Under the gun”? Any idea what that means? | “枪下面”是什么意思 有任何头绪吗 |
[32:30] | No, not yet. There was a gun club about five blocks | 不 还没有 抢劫案地点的五个街区外 |
[32:33] | From the jewel heist, but it was torn down | 有一间枪支俱乐部 但是已经拆毁了 |
[32:36] | And turned into condominiums about ten years ago. | 十年前就被重建成公共设施了 |
[32:38] | All right, then. Keep looking. | 那么好吧 继续找 |
[32:44] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[32:46] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[32:49] | Royce, turn yourself in. | 罗伊 自首吧 |
[32:52] | I can’t do that, kid. | 我做不到 丫头 |
[32:53] | I’m too close to the money to walk away right now. | 现在我快拿到钱潜逃了 |
[32:55] | Listen, I just… Need you to know that I… | 听着 我只是 想让你知道 |
[32:59] | Didn’t mean for it to go like this. | 我并不是有意要这样走掉的 |
[33:02] | Did you kill Carver for the map? | 你杀了卡福是为了地图吗 |
[33:04] | Oh, come on, kid. You know me better than that. | 别这样 丫头 你了解我的 |
[33:06] | I don’t think I do, | 我不觉得 |
[33:09] | Because the man that I knew wouldn’t betray me like this. | 因为我认识的那个人不会这样背叛我 |
[33:13] | I gotta go. I– | 我要走了 |
[33:14] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[33:16] | I was in love with you. | 我曾经爱上过你 |
[33:18] | Oh, kate, don’t. | 噢 凯特 别这样 |
[33:20] | You were the only one | 你是唯一一个人 |
[33:22] | Who understood the obsession that drove me… | 能懂得我作为动力的那股执着 |
[33:25] | Who didn’t tell me that | 是你跟我说 |
[33:26] | I would get over my mother’s murder | 我无法释怀我母亲的死 |
[33:27] | And that she wouldn’t want me to do this. | 而她不会愿意看到我这样做 |
[33:30] | Just… Just trying to do right by you, kid. | 我只是 只是想帮你一把 孩子 |
[33:32] | I dreamt about you. | 我梦见过你 |
[33:34] | The night that I shot the guy who killed my mother, | 那晚我向那个杀害我母亲的凶手开枪 |
[33:37] | I dreamt that I was the one who was on the ground dying, | 我希望躺在地上奄奄一息的人是我 |
[33:41] | And that you came up to me | 然后你走过来 |
[33:43] | and told me to stand up | 叫我坚强站起来 |
[33:45] | ’cause there was still work to be done. | 因为还有工作要做 |
[33:47] | When I woke up that morning, | 我那天早上起床后 |
[33:48] | I just wanted to call you, | 我只想打给你 |
[33:50] | But we hadn’t talked in so long. | 但我们太久没有说过话了 |
[33:52] | You shoulda called. | 你应该打给我的 |
[33:54] | I never forgot you. | 我从没忘记你 |
[33:58] | I’m going to catch Carver’s killer, Royce. | 我会抓到杀害卡福的凶手的 罗伊 |
[34:01] | And then I’m going to recover Lloyd’s score. | 然后我会找回劳埃德的宝藏 |
[34:04] | And when I arrest you, | 当我逮捕你的时候 |
[34:05] | You’re gonna realize that what you destroyed today | 你会意识到你今天所摧毁的 |
[34:07] | Was worth a hell of a lot more than money. | 比那笔臭钱更有价值 |
[34:16] | Did I keep him on long enough? | 我拖住他的时间够长吗 |
[34:18] | Uh… Um… | 嗯 嗯 |
[34:20] | Yeah. We got an address. | 是的 我们查到地址了 |
[34:23] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[34:26] | Wh–all–all that was just an act to get a trace? | 那些全是为了要追查他的演技吗 |
[34:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:33] | Oh. | 噢 |
[34:39] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[34:42] | Whoo. Thank god. | 呜 感谢上帝 |
[34:44] | – That dude totally kidnapped me. – Clear. | -那兄弟绑架我 -安全 |
[34:46] | Knock it off. We already know about the map. | 省省吧 我们已经知道地图的事了 |
[34:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:48] | – Where’s Royce? – Out lookin’ for my money. | -罗伊在哪里 -出去找我的钱了 |
[34:51] | Looks like he betrayed all of us. | 看上去他背叛了我们所有人 |
[34:53] | Random, either you start telling us the truth, | 兰登 你现在将事实告诉我们 |
[34:56] | Or Esposito is gonna hang you out | 要不埃斯波西托就将你 |
[34:57] | that window by your feet. | 倒着挂在窗外 |
[34:58] | Look, I’m a victim in all this. | 看 我是受害者 |
[35:00] | I bunked with a geezer who wouldn’t shut up | 我跟一个不肯住口的怪老家伙上下铺 |
[35:01] | About his $10-million score, how he’d buried it | 不停的说他得到的一千万 他怎样埋在 |
[35:03] | Where nobody could find it, not without the map. | 没人能找到的地方 除非有那张地图 |
[35:06] | But then I had to partner with Carver | 但后来我和卡福 |
[35:07] | and the creepy priest, | 还有那个神经兮兮的神父一伙 |
[35:08] | And instead of us trying to figure out the map, | 我们没人能解开地图上的迷 |
[35:10] | All they wanted to do was argue about how unchristian | 他们想做的只是争吵将卡福的老婆 |
[35:13] | it was to cut Carver’s wife out of the score. | 从中除掉有多不道德 |
[35:15] | This argument, did it take place in Carver’s office? | 你们是在卡福的办公室里吵的吗 |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:19] | Which Brooke had bugged. | 布鲁克安装了窃听器的地方 |
[35:21] | – Seriously? – Call ryan, have him find Brooke. | -真的吗 -打给莱恩 叫他去找布鲁克 |
[35:23] | Right. | 好的 |
[35:24] | She didn’t hear him profess his undying love for her. | 她不是听到他对她永垂不朽的爱 |
[35:27] | She heard him trying to cut her out of millions. | 她听到他想将她从一千万除掉 |
[35:29] | And then she lied to our faces. | 然后她当着我们的面撒谎了 |
[35:31] | Marriage on the rocks, a fortune in rocks– | 婚姻触礁 地下的财富 |
[35:34] | Two strong motives for murder. | 两个强烈的杀人动机 |
[35:35] | We showed her the map. | 我们给她看过那张地图 |
[35:37] | Well, no wonder her hands were trembling. | 难怪她的手直发抖 |
[35:39] | Ryan traced Brooke at Carver’s office. | 莱恩查到布鲁克在卡福的办公室 |
[35:42] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[35:44] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[35:46] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[35:48] | Have a cheese puff. Uniforms are on their way. | 吃个芝士泡芙 警员正赶过来 |
[35:51] | there’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[35:53] | We just missed her. | 我们没抓到了她 |
[35:55] | She was trying to recreate the map from memory. | 她想靠记忆把地图画出来 |
[35:57] | Look at this. Notes she took | 看看这个 她从窃听器里 |
[35:59] | While she was listening in on the bug. | 听到的 所做的笔记 |
[36:01] | Right here–“Under the gun.” | 看看这里 在枪下面 |
[36:03] | She heard them figure it out, | 她听到他们想出来了 |
[36:05] | But without the map, she can’t find the treasure. | 但没有地图 她找不到宝藏 |
[36:07] | That’s because the score could be buried anywhere. | 因为那些钱可能埋在任何地方 |
[36:09] | No, it can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[36:12] | New york is basically an island of concrete. | 纽约基本上是一个混凝土的岛屿 |
[36:14] | Lloyd would have to make sure he buried it someplace | 劳埃德必须确保他埋钱的地方 |
[36:16] | That couldn’t be torn down or dug up to make condos. | 不会被拆毁或者被挖掘去建造公寓 |
[36:19] | The park maybe. Or a cemetery. | 可能在公园 或者墓地 |
[36:21] | Didn’t Brooke say Carver was being cremated? | 布鲁克不是说卡福是火葬的吗 |
[36:23] | So why does she have cemetery brochures? | 那么她为什么会有墓地指南 |
[36:26] | Those weren’t lines on the map. | 地图上的那些不是线 |
[36:28] | Those were gravestones. | 是墓碑 |
[36:29] | Want to bet it’s buried under the gun? | 要打赌是埋在枪的下面吗 |
[36:32] | You know, if this were horror movie, | 你知道 如果这是恐怖电影的话 |
[36:34] | We’d be the first ones killed, splitting off like this. | 我们会是第一个死的 像这样爆裂身亡 |
[36:36] | Yeah, except we’re not a couple of top-heavy coeds | 没错 除了我们并不是恐怖电影里外出 |
[36:38] | out looking for fun. | 寻欢作乐的小情侣 |
[36:40] | We’re highly trained officers of the law | 我们是经过严格训练的执法警官 |
[36:42] | With enough firepower to take out a horde of undead. | 而且有足够火力解决一大群的亡灵 |
[36:45] | Hispanic and cocky. Yeah, you definitely die first. | 自大的西班牙人 你肯定是先死的那一个 |
[36:49] | You know, if this was a horror movie– | 你知道 如果这是恐怖片 |
[36:51] | Castle, focus. | 卡塞尔 专心点 |
[36:53] | ha! There it is. There it is. Look. | 哈 就是那个 看 |
[36:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:55] | Yes! | 没错 |
[36:59] | looks like someone’s been here already. | 看来已经有人来过这里了 |
[37:01] | drop the gun. | 把枪丢了 |
[37:03] | – I can’t do that. – Then we got a problem. | -我不能那样做 -那咱们就有麻烦了 |
[37:05] | You’re not a cop killer, Brooke. | 你不会杀警察的 布鲁克 |
[37:06] | I know you didn’t mean to kill Deon. | 我知道你不是故意要杀迪昂 |
[37:08] | He just surprised you | 他只是在你 |
[37:09] | when you were looking for that map. | 找地图的时候出现了而已 |
[37:10] | To hell with that. Of course I meant to kill him. | 见鬼去吧 我是有意杀他的 |
[37:13] | After ten years of putting up with | 我忍受了他十年的 |
[37:14] | His foot fetish and snoring, | 恋脚癖和打鼾声 |
[37:16] | he betrays me like that? | 他就这样背叛我吗 |
[37:17] | Unh-unh. I deserve that treasure, | 那宝藏是我应得的 |
[37:19] | And I’m not leaving here without it. | 我一定要把它带走 |
[37:21] | The only one leaving with that treasure is me. | 唯一能带走宝藏的是我 |
[37:23] | And I got the biggest gun. | 而且我拿着最大的枪 |
[37:25] | Not anymore, grandpa. | 不再是了 老头子 |
[37:26] | NYPD! Drop your weapon right now! | 纽约警局 现在丢下你的武器 |
[37:27] | Drop it! NYPD! | 快丢下 纽约警局 |
[37:27] | Drop it, stupid. What’s wrong with you? | 快丢下 笨蛋 你有什么毛病 |
[37:30] | Drop your weapon right now! Drop it now! | 现在丢下你的武器 现在丢下 |
[37:39] | What about you, Royce? | 罗伊 怎么样 |
[37:39] | You willing to shoot me for that treasure? | 你要为了宝藏向我开枪吗 |
[37:41] | In case you haven’t noticed, kid, | 可能你没注意 丫头 |
[37:43] | My gun’s not pointed at you. | 我的枪口并不是对着你 |
[37:44] | Well, my gun is, and at this range, | 我的是 在这个射程 |
[37:47] | I’m gonna turn her and the haircut into soup. | 我会将她还有那男的打个稀巴烂 |
[37:49] | You shoot, you die, gramps. | 你敢开枪 你就死定了 老头 |
[37:50] | You think I care? | 你觉得我在意吗 |
[37:52] | The only thing that’s keeping me alive | 唯一让我生存的理由 |
[37:53] | Is that $10 million in stones. Either I | 就是那石头下的一千万 我要不就 |
[37:55] | leave with it, or I leave in a body bag. | 带着钱走 或者被装在装尸袋里走 |
[37:57] | Well, then maybe we should make sure | 那么或者在我们开枪前 |
[37:58] | That treasure’s even there before we start shooting. | 得先确定那些钱还在这里 |
[38:02] | Castle, do you mind? | 卡塞尔 介意吗 |
[38:04] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[38:05] | Because you’re the only one without a gun. | 因为你是这里唯一没有枪的人 |
[38:08] | Good point. Okay. | 有道理 好吧 |
[38:10] | Just, uh… | 只是 呃 |
[38:23] | You got a plan he, kid? | 你跟他有计划吗 丫头 |
[38:25] | Not one that I’m ganna share with you. | 无可奉告 |
[38:27] | Maybe you should show us all something. | 或者这是你表现的机会了 |
[38:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:34] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计 |
[38:36] | I think I found something. | 我想我找到些东西 |
[38:42] | Just like old times, huh, kid? | 就像从前 哈 丫头 |
[38:44] | Drop the gun. Now. | 放下枪 快点 |
[38:48] | The treasure. Let me see the treasur | 宝藏 让我看看宝藏 |
[38:52] | Yeah, I j–I just said that to distract you. | 我只是想分散你的注意力 |
[38:56] | It was either that or show ’em my boobs. | 如果不这样的话 我就会秀咪咪了 |
[39:00] | You got Royce? | 你拿下罗伊了吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:02] | – Get up. Get up. – Ryan. | -起来 起来 -莱恩 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:06] | All right, come on. on your feet. | 好的 过来 站起来 |
[39:07] | Let’s go. You got him? Move. | 走吧 你抓住他了吗 快走 |
[39:08] | yeah. | 没错 |
[39:21] | Go ahead, kid. | 来吧 丫头 |
[39:23] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你要做的事 |
[39:34] | Michael Royce, you’re under arrest. | 迈克尔·罗伊 你被逮捕了 |
[39:47] | Uh… | 呃 |
[39:49] | Hello? | 哈喽 |
[39:51] | Doesn’t anyone want to see if there actually is a treasure?! | 没有人想看看这里是不是真有宝藏吗 |
[39:54] | I can’t believe there wasn’t actually a treasure. | 我不相信那里真的没有宝藏 |
[39:57] | Maybe we read the map wrong. | 或者我们把地图理解错了 |
[39:58] | Maybe it was all a wild goose chase. | 或者这全是徒劳的搜索 |
[40:00] | Either way, case is closed. | 不管怎样 案子结了 |
[40:02] | Hey, how’s Beckett holding up? | 嘿 贝克特怎么样 |
[40:04] | Hard to see your heroes fall. | 偶像幻灭的滋味不好受啊 |
[40:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:14] | Can I just say | 我能不能说一句 |
[40:15] | How… Unsatisfying it is | 这真的很憋屈 |
[40:17] | to go on a treasure hunt with no treasure? | 去寻宝却没有宝藏 |
[40:20] | Well, it wasn’t really a treasure hunt, Castle. | 那不是真正的寻宝 卡塞尔 |
[40:22] | It was a murder investigation. | 这是凶杀案调查 |
[40:24] | Oh, come on. You can’t tell me | 噢 你不能否认 |
[40:26] | You weren’t just a little bit excited. | 你没有一点点兴奋 |
[40:29] | Maybe a little. | 可能有一点 |
[40:29] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[40:32] | What’s bugging me, though, is, | 真正困扰我得的是 |
[40:34] | If there was no treasure, then why make a map? | 如果没有宝藏 为什么还要画地图 |
[40:37] | Well, it’s a big cemetery. | 那是个大墓地 |
[40:38] | Maybe he got the spot wrong. | 有可能他画错了地点 |
[40:40] | Or maybe “Under the gun” Was just to throw us off. | 或者在枪下面只是要误导我们 |
[40:42] | You know, if it was me, | 如果是我的话 |
[40:44] | I would’ve left something out of the map, | 我会留些线索在地图以外 |
[40:47] | last step. | 最后一步 |
[40:48] | So you think there was another map? | 那么你觉得还有另一张地图了 |
[40:49] | No, I would’ve kept it somewhere close to me, | 不 我会把线索随时带在身上 |
[40:52] | Somewhere where– where only I knew that– | 某个只有我知道的地方 |
[40:54] | That it was important. | 只有我知道它的重要 |
[40:58] | Somewhere like on my body. | 像是在我自己身上 |
[41:00] | Do you think this is the final part of the map? | 你觉得这是地图的最后一部分吗 |
[41:02] | What else would be important enough | 还有其他东西重要得 |
[41:03] | for our jewel thief to tattoo it on his arm? | 让我们的珠宝大盗纹在自己手上吗 |
[41:05] | Okay, uh, roman numerals– ii over a vi. | 好的 罗马数字 二在四上面 |
[41:08] | I’m gonna say that that means two rows up, | 这意思就是 在我们挖掘的地方 |
[41:11] | Six stones over from where we dug. | 再向上两排 六个墓碑以外的地方 |
[41:14] | You… | 你 |
[41:14] | Care to do some digging, detective? | 要去挖些什么吗 探长 |
[41:26] | Well, did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[41:28] | Yes, we did! | 没错 我们找到了 |
[41:30] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[41:31] | yes. Unfortunately, | 没错 不幸的是 |
[41:33] | When you go treasure hunting with a cop, | 当你跟一个警察去寻宝 |
[41:35] | She makes you return | 她会确保 |
[41:36] | the treasure to its rightful owner. | 你将宝藏物归原主 |
[41:37] | But, uh, well, the evening wasn’t a total loss. | 但是 呃 这晚上并没有完全失败 |
[41:41] | When we found it, | 我们找到的时候 |
[41:42] | she did give me a sweaty hug. | 她给了我一个拥抱 |
[41:43] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[41:44] | So what are you girls doing? | 那么你们俩在干嘛呢 |
[41:45] | You picking out a color for your shiny new scooter? | 在替你亮闪闪的新摩托车选颜色吗 |
[41:49] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[41:50] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[41:54] | I decided not to get the scooter. | 我决定不买摩托车了 |
[41:56] | I realized once I left the precinct | 我一离开小区就意识到 |
[41:58] | How wrong it was for me to sell those lightsabers. | 我要卖掉那些激光剑是个多错误的决定 |
[42:01] | But I was so caught up in wanting the bike | 但我被摩托车给迷住了 |
[42:02] | That I convinced myself | 我说服自己 |
[42:03] | I was just trading one thing for another. | 我只是一件商品去交易成另一件 |
[42:05] | But playing pretend with you | 但跟你玩星球大战的游戏 |
[42:07] | Was one of the best parts of my childhood, | 是我童年时光最棒的回忆 |
[42:10] | And it means more to me | 这对我来说 |
[42:10] | than a shiny new scooter ever could. | 比一辆亮闪闪的新摩托车重要的多 |
[42:16] | I’m so proud of you. | 我替你感到骄傲 |
[42:18] | Proud enough to buy me a new scooter? | 那足够买给我一辆新摩托车吗 |
[42:21] | No. | 不 |
[42:22] | I made a deal, and it would be wrong to break it. | 我做了个不可毁约的交易 |
[42:25] | But there’s nothing in that deal | 但交易里没有任何条款 |
[42:28] | that prohibits me from buying myself a scooter | 禁止我自己去买一辆摩托车 |
[42:30] | and maybe letting you borrow it from time to time. | 或者可以让你隔三差五借用一下 |
[42:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:33] | Sure. I can send you to the store | 当然 我可以送你去商店 |
[42:34] | – For batteries for the lightsabers. – Thanks, dad. | -买激光剑的电池 -谢谢你 老爸 |
[42:38] | Oh, and when you have the scooter, | 噢 那要是你有了摩托车 |
[42:39] | maybe I can borrow the car. | 我就能借你的汽车开了 |