时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There are two kinds of folks | 世上有两种人 |
[00:02] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在琢磨怎么杀人 |
[00:03] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家 |
[00:06] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我是赚得比较多的那种 |
[00:07] | Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. | 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | Castle. Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:10] | I really am ruggedly handsome,aren’t I? | 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不 |
[00:12] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每个作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:17] | – Beckett? – Could you get some backup, please? | -贝克特 -能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来么 |
[00:19] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙 |
[00:21] | I get to be on her case. Oh! | 我可以跟在她后面办案子 |
[00:23] | Do I look like a killer to you? | 你看我像杀手不 |
[00:24] | Yes, you kill my patience. | 像 你杀光了我的耐性 |
[00:26] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们俩一起抓凶手 |
[00:28] | – I hate this case. – I know. Isn’t it great? | -这案子好讨厌 -这种案子最有爱了哇 |
[00:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:41] | Mom, are you here? | 妈 你在吗 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 不要啊 |
[01:04] | Come on, mom. Answer. | 快点 妈妈 接电话 |
[01:35] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[01:37] | Shouldn’t you be in school already? | 你不是应该上学去了吗 |
[01:39] | School doesn’t start for another hour. | 还有一个小时才上课呢 |
[01:40] | Yeah. If you were hoping to do | 是啊 如果你出去过夜 |
[01:42] | the walk of shame in private, | 想一个人偷偷溜回来 |
[01:43] | You’re outta luck. | 真是不走运 |
[01:44] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别犯傻 |
[01:45] | I just didn’t realize how early it was. | 我只是没想到时间还早 |
[01:47] | I have been a bit distracted this morning. | 我被其他的东西搞得心神不宁 |
[01:50] | Do you mean distracted, | 心神不宁 |
[01:51] | or hypnotized by that giant rock | 还是你被手指上这枚超大的钻戒 |
[01:53] | on your finger?! | 闪晕了 |
[01:54] | Wow. Did Chet Palaburn propose? | 天啊 切特·帕拉本求婚了 |
[01:58] | Uh, Alexis, I think it’s about time we start | 阿丽克西斯 我想我们要管他叫 |
[01:59] | calling him Uncle Chet. | 切特叔叔才比较得体 |
[02:01] | Oh, now wait a minute. Wait a minute, you two. | 等等 你们两个等一下 |
[02:03] | I am not engaged, all right? | 我没订婚 好吧 |
[02:04] | Yes, Chet did propose last night | 没错 切特昨晚的确求婚了 |
[02:06] | and I told him, you know, I needed time to think about it, | 我告诉他我需要考虑考虑 |
[02:09] | And he insisted I keep | 他坚持让我 |
[02:10] | the ring while I make up my mind, so… | 在考虑的时候留着戒指 |
[02:12] | Mm. Smart man. Mm. | 真是个聪明的男人 |
[02:14] | Diamonds can be very persuasive. | 钻石很有说服力的 |
[02:16] | I can hear it now, whispering… “Keep me. Keep me.” | 我都听得到它的低吟”留下我 留下我” |
[02:20] | Unfortunately, now that Chet has upped the ante, | 坏消息是 用”道上的说法” |
[02:23] | as they say, I’m going to have to decide | 现在切特提高了赌注 我要决定 |
[02:26] | whether I’m in or I’m out. | 我是跟注还是扣牌了 |
[02:28] | I thought you loved Chet. | 我以为你是爱切特的 |
[02:31] | Oh, I do love him, darling. I really do. I j–I… | 我的确爱他 亲爱的 但是我… |
[02:34] | Well, you know, it’s just that for me, it’s, uh– | 知道吗 对我来说… |
[02:36] | The thrill is gone. | 激情不再了 |
[02:38] | Yes, | 正是 |
[02:39] | and it’s been gone for quite a while. | 已经不再好久好久了 |
[02:41] | Although this little fella did bring it back | 不过这大钻戒都是把激情带回来了 |
[02:43] | for about ten minutes. | 维持了10分钟 |
[02:45] | If he’s not the one, then I guess you | 如果他不是你的挚爱 我想 |
[02:47] | shouldn’t marry him. | 你不应该嫁给他 |
[02:48] | That’s never stopped her before. | 以前这种情况她都嫁了 |
[02:49] | And we miss having you here all the time. | 再说我们都很想念你 |
[02:52] | Don’t we, dad? | 是吧 老爸 |
[02:55] | – Dad? -Dad? | -老爸 -儿子 |
[02:56] | Saved by the bell. | 幸亏手机铃响了 |
[03:00] | Ah, it’s Beckett. Castle. | 是贝克特 我是卡塞尔 |
[03:02] | Hey, did I hear you right? | 我没听错吧 |
[03:05] | Our victim is Vivien Marchand, the psychic medium? | 被害人是薇薇安·马查德 那个灵媒 |
[03:08] | You’ve heard of her? | 你听说过 |
[03:09] | Yeah. She was very popular in certain Manhattan circles. | 当然 她在曼哈顿某些圈子里很出名的 |
[03:12] | Huh. Matter of fact, she did a reading for me | 事实上 8年前在一个社交派对上 |
[03:14] | at a society party about eight years ago. | 给我算过一卦 |
[03:16] | It was pretty extraordinary. | 相当邪乎 |
[03:18] | “Extraordinary”? | “邪乎” |
[03:19] | She got everything right. | 每件事都被她说对了 |
[03:20] | You know what? Come to think of it, | 知道吗 回想起来 |
[03:22] | she told me that a beautiful woman | 她告诉我一位美丽的女士 |
[03:24] | would one day move into my loft and stay with me forever. | 会住进我的公寓 住进来就不走了 |
[03:30] | She neglected to mention it was my mother. | 她没说那女的是我母亲 |
[03:32] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[03:34] | Stabbed in the back of the neck with an ice pick, | 被人用冰锥刺中后颈 |
[03:36] | and then stuffed into the sofa. | 之后被塞进沙发 |
[03:37] | So she didn’t see that coming. | 这么说她没预料到这件事 |
[03:40] | When did she die? | 死亡时间呢 |
[03:41] | She’s in full rigor. I’d say yesterday afternoon | 尸体完全僵硬 我推断大致死亡时间 |
[03:44] | is the approximate time of death. | 是昨天下午 |
[03:45] | I got a maintenance worker said | 有个维修工说他看到 |
[03:46] | he saw a man leaving the back door | 一位男子在下午2点半左右 |
[03:48] | of Vivien’s office around 2:30 yesterday afternoon. | 从后门离开薇薇安的办公室 |
[03:50] | – Description? – Tall, caucasian and tough looking. | -看到长相了吗 -高个白人 长相凶悍 |
[03:53] | All right, Ryan, check Vivien’s calendar, | 莱恩去查查薇薇安的日程表 |
[03:54] | and let’s interview her clients from yesterday. | 我们看看她昨天的客户 |
[03:56] | Maybe one of them saw the guy. | 也许凶手就在其中 |
[03:57] | What I don’t get is, why put her in the couch? | 我没搞明白 为什么把她塞进沙发 |
[04:00] | She was alive when she went in. | 被塞进去的时候 她还活着 |
[04:02] | These scratches on her face | 脸上的刮痕表明 |
[04:04] | indicate that she tried to move. | 她试图想要爬出来 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna get her back the lab. | 我把她带回解剖室 |
[04:09] | She’s got a notation here for 3:00 p.m. Yesterday. | 昨天下午3点 她日程表上有个标记 |
[04:12] | It just says “T.J.” | 上面写的是TJ |
[04:14] | And nothing else? | 没别的了 |
[04:15] | Nope. Maybe T.J. Was a ghost coming to visit. | 没了 也许TJ是个拜访她的鬼魂 |
[04:17] | Mediums are the ones that can see ghosts, | 灵媒不都能看到鬼魂这类的吗 |
[04:18] | – right, castle? – Yes, psychics can tell the future. | -是吧 卡塞尔 -是的 通灵的人能预见未来 |
[04:21] | Mediums can tell the future and talk to the dead. | 灵媒能预知未来也能与灵魂对话 |
[04:23] | That’s like saying that psychics are con artists, | 说得好像把通灵师比作骗子 |
[04:26] | and mediums are con artists and charlatans. | 灵媒就是骗子外加大话王 |
[04:28] | I mean, in the end, they’re all just fakes. | 说到底 他们都是假把式 |
[04:30] | You sound pretty certain of yourself. | 说得好像你很明白的样子 |
[04:32] | That’s because when I started as a cop, | 那是因为我开始做警察的时候 |
[04:34] | I wasted a lot of time on clairvoyants calling tip lines | 浪费了太多时间追查通天眼的人提供的线报 |
[04:37] | with information that never led to anything. | 到头来没一个是有价值的线索 |
[04:40] | I mean, I’m surprised you’re so gullible. | 我没想到你这么容易上当 |
[04:41] | I’m not saying I can speak with the dead. | 我又没说我能和灵魂交谈 |
[04:43] | I’m just willing to admit that there are people in this world | 我也是说我相信世界上有些人 |
[04:46] | who are more sensitive than me. | 比我有更强的感知力 |
[04:48] | Now that’s not hard to believe. | 这个我信[sensitve有感知力和体贴两个意思] |
[04:51] | Walked right into that one. | 我自取其辱了 是吧 |
[04:53] | Ms. Marchand, do you know of anyone | 马查德小姐 你知道有什么人 |
[04:54] | that might have wanted to harm your mother? | 有可能想要伤害你的母亲吗 |
[04:57] | She was a very spiritual person. | 她是一个灵魂纯粹的人 |
[04:59] | She didn’t have any enemies. | 她没有什么敌人 |
[05:01] | A witness saw a tall, dark-haired man | 有证人看到一个高大 头发深色的男子 |
[05:03] | leaving here around 2:30 yesterday. | 昨天2点半从这离开 |
[05:06] | Does that sound like anyone your mother knows? | 听起来像是你母亲认识的人吗 |
[05:09] | When was the last time you two talked? | 你上次和她说话是什么时候 |
[05:10] | Around 1:00. | 大概1点钟 |
[05:13] | She said she had her last client of the day, | 她说她与今天最后一个客户见过面 |
[05:15] | And then she was gonna spend | 她说今天下午 |
[05:17] | the afternoon in meditation. | 她想用来冥想 |
[05:18] | Do you know the client’s name? | 知道客户的名字吗 |
[05:20] | No. It was a mother and a daughter. | 不知道 是一对母女 |
[05:22] | Their names should be in her book. | 她们的名字应该在她的记事薄上 |
[05:25] | Well, there was a notation in her calendar | 她日程表上有了标示 |
[05:28] | at 3:00– the initials “T.J.” | 时间是3点 缩写TJ |
[05:31] | Does that mean anything to you? | 知道代表什么吗 |
[05:33] | No. I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful. | 不知道 抱歉我没帮上忙 |
[05:35] | Hey, I remember this case. | 我记得这个案子 |
[05:39] | A guy’s wife goes missing, | 一个男人的妻子失踪了 |
[05:41] | he seems genuinely distraught, | 他显得心急如焚 |
[05:42] | and then the cops find out he had a girlfriend | 之后警察发现他有个女友 |
[05:44] | – and that his marriage was on the rocks. – Yeah. | -而且他的婚姻也出了问题 -是啊 |
[05:46] | Did your mother help on that case? | 你母亲参与这个案子了 |
[05:48] | Yeah, she had a vision of him at a local bar | 是啊 她感到一个影像 看到他在一个酒吧 |
[05:51] | with this pretty blonde named Amber, | 和一位漂亮的金发女郎安博尔在一起 |
[05:53] | So she went to the police with the information. | 所以她把这个消息告诉了警察 |
[05:56] | that’s when they started looking at him as a suspect. | 自那时起 他们就把他当做嫌疑犯了 |
[05:58] | – And then what happened? – He went to prison. | -之后发生了什么 -他进了监狱 |
[06:00] | That case really put my mom on the map. | 那个案子让我妈妈名声大振 |
[06:02] | Did your mother continue | 你妈妈有没有 |
[06:04] | offering the police help after that? | 继续给警察提供线索 |
[06:05] | Yes, all over the country. | 有啊 全国各处提供 |
[06:07] | My mother helped put away over a dozen people | 在这过去的十年 我妈妈至少帮助警察 |
[06:09] | in the last ten years. | 将12名罪犯绳之以法 |
[06:11] | So here’s the list of all the people that Penny Marchand | 这就是佩妮·马查德声称她妈妈帮忙 |
[06:14] | claims her mom helped to convict. | 最后定罪的犯人名单 |
[06:16] | Let’s see if any of them are out of jail | 看看有没有人从监狱出来了 |
[06:17] | – and still holding a grudge. – On it. | -而且还怀恨在心 -好的 |
[06:19] | Vivien’s 1:00 Monday clients are here. | 薇薇安1点钟的客户来了 |
[06:21] | They say they got a good look | 她们声称看清楚了 |
[06:22] | at the dark-haired guy who was in her office. | 在她办公室那个深色头发的男人的长相 |
[06:24] | Names are Paula and Marina Casillas. | 姓卡西利亚斯 名字分别是宝拉和玛丽娜 |
[06:27] | “Casillas”? That’s a good name. | 卡西利亚斯 好名字 |
[06:30] | Hard to possessive pluralize, though. | 不过很难用复数的所有格形式 |
[06:32] | The Casillases’ car has broken down, | 卡西利亚斯一家的车坏了 |
[06:35] | so they will be late for the symphony. | 所以他们出席交响音乐会迟到了 |
[06:37] | The Casillas–s– Casillases-es… | 卡西利亚斯一家 |
[06:40] | They’re waiting for you in the lounge. | 她们在休息室等你们 |
[06:41] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:44] | Usually, we’re her last clients on Monday, | 通常情况下 我们都是她周一最后一个客户 |
[06:47] | but when we left, | 但是我们离开的时候 |
[06:48] | there was a man there waiting for Vivien. | 有个男人在等薇薇安 |
[06:50] | She seemed surprised to see him, | 她见到他很惊讶 |
[06:51] | like he wasn’t expected. | 好像是他贸然来访 |
[06:53] | Oh, and he seemed upset. I could tell. | 他看起来很沮丧 看的出来 |
[06:55] | Could you describe him? | 你能描述一下他的长相吗 |
[06:57] | He was wearing dark clothes. | 穿着深色衣服 |
[06:58] | He had black hair, going gray at the temples. | 黑色头发 太阳穴附近头发是灰色的 |
[07:01] | Oh, and he had a scar on his face. | 他脸上还有个疤 |
[07:03] | I think she called him Alfred. | 我记得她叫他阿尔弗雷德 |
[07:06] | Or was it albert? | 或是艾伯特 |
[07:07] | Okay. Well, thank you, both. You’ve been very helpful. | 好的 感谢你们两位提供有价值线索 |
[07:10] | How long had you been going to see Vivien? | 你们与薇薇安见面多长时间了 |
[07:12] | Four months. | 四个月了 |
[07:13] | My husband Emilio passed away in April. | 我的丈夫埃米利奥四月去世了 |
[07:17] | We both miss him so much. | 我们都很想念他 |
[07:19] | So she was helping you get closure. | 是她帮你们走出阴霾吗 |
[07:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:21] | Even at our first session, Vivien… | 就在我们第一次见面 薇薇安 |
[07:25] | already knew so much about my Emilio. | 就已经很了解埃米利奥了 |
[07:28] | Like what? | 举个例子 |
[07:29] | Well, she knew he made vitamins for a living. | 她知道他是做维他命生产生意的 |
[07:31] | She knew he loved arroz con pollo. | 她知道他喜欢吃番红花鸡肉饭 |
[07:35] | She also knew he was a workaholic. | 她也知道他是工作狂 |
[07:37] | And that he even died at the office. | 也知道他是在办公室去世的 |
[07:40] | Vivien said she thought daddy had something | 薇薇安说她觉得爸爸有重要的事情 |
[07:42] | very important to tell us. | 要告诉我们 |
[07:43] | She was going to commune with his spirit last night. | 她本来昨晚要和他灵魂交流的 |
[07:49] | Now we’ll never know. | 现在我们无从得知了 |
[07:52] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[07:55] | Vivien’s daughter is pretty sure | 薇薇安女儿很确定 |
[07:56] | that “Albert” is Albert Moreno. | 艾伯特就是艾伯特·莫雷诺 |
[07:59] | Albert “The blade” Moreno? | “刀锋”艾伯特·莫雷诺 |
[08:00] | Former muscle for the Spolano crime family. | 斯巴拉诺家族的前任打手 |
[08:02] | So Vivien helped put him away. | 薇薇安帮助警察把他抓起来了 |
[08:04] | He’s her client. | 他是她的客户 |
[08:05] | Vivien told Albert thatf he invested in | 薇薇安告诉艾伯特把钱投到一个 |
[08:08] | a New Jersey real estate deal, | 新泽西的房地产交易 |
[08:09] | true happiness would be his. | 就会得到幸福 |
[08:11] | The deal fell through a month ago. He lost everything. | 一个月后交易失败 他失去了全部财产 |
[08:13] | Ouch. You give a guy like that bad advice, | 太惨了 给这种家伙糟糕的建议 |
[08:17] | he’ll see to it you are sleeping with the fishes. | 他会把你活活喂鱼的 |
[08:19] | Or you get stabbed in the neck wi an ice pick… | 或是用冰锥在脖子上狠狠的戳了窟窿 |
[08:23] | and stuffed in a couch. | 再塞进沙发里 |
[08:38] | Albert Moreno is sure living large for a low-level mobster. | 艾伯特·莫雷诺真是小喽啰住大房子啊 |
[08:42] | Well, I guess mob money goes a little farther | 黑帮赚来的钱又不交税 |
[08:44] | when you don’t pay taxes on it. | 只进不出嘛 |
[08:46] | And yet, for Albert, not quite far enough. | 但是对艾伯特来说 永不满足啊 |
[08:48] | Loreen Carter from Real Smart Real Estate. | 我是精明地产的劳瑞·卡特 |
[08:51] | This house is a tuscan jewel, | 这房子就像是托斯卡纳的珠宝 |
[08:54] | and it’s perfect for a young couple. | 对于年轻的情侣再合适不过了 |
[08:56] | We’re here for Mr. Moreno. | 我们来找莫雷诺先生 |
[08:57] | Yes. I went to see her. | 是的 我去见过她 |
[09:00] | Three months ago, | 三个月前 |
[09:01] | Vivien told me | 薇薇安告诉我 |
[09:02] | I should invest in some real estate deal. | 我应该把钱投到房地产交易 |
[09:04] | She knew that I had… quit my day job. | 她知道我金盆洗手了 |
[09:09] | I was looking to set myself up for retirement. | 我打算为退休找好出路 |
[09:12] | She told you the investment would | 她说投资会给你带来 |
[09:13] | bring you true happiness, | 真正的幸福 |
[09:14] | but instead, you lost it all. | 但是你却赔得一无所有 |
[09:17] | I was… | 我一度 |
[09:19] | upset. | 很沮丧 |
[09:21] | And then she canceled our last appointment | 之后她取消了我们的最后一次预约 |
[09:23] | and stopped returning my phone calls. | 也不回我的电话 |
[09:25] | And then you decided to pay her a visit | 所以你就在昨天2点左右 |
[09:27] | yesterday around 2:00? | 登门拜访了她 |
[09:28] | I told her, I’m on my way to meet my broker. | 我告诉她 我正要去见我的经纪人 |
[09:30] | I’m selling my home because | 因为付不起贷款 |
[09:32] | I can’t pay my mortgage no more. | 我不得不卖掉房子 |
[09:33] | And then what happened, Mr. Moreno? | 之后发生了什么 莫雷诺 |
[09:34] | Did you get angry? | 你很生气吗 |
[09:35] | Did things get physical? | 你动手了吗 |
[09:37] | No. But I was mad. | 没有 但是我的确很生气 |
[09:41] | And when I’m mad, sometimes people get nervous. | 当我生气的时候 别人都会很紧张 |
[09:45] | She begged me to let the universe sort itself out, | 她求我让我等待宇宙裁决一切命数 |
[09:49] | and she said she was late | 还说她后面还有一个 |
[09:50] | for an appointment uptown. | 在市中心的预约要迟到了 |
[09:52] | Did she say with whom? | 她说和谁有约了吗 |
[09:54] | No. By then, I was late to meet my broker, | 没有 那时 我见经纪人也要迟到了 |
[09:56] | So I left, about 2:30. | 我就走了 时间是2点半左右 |
[09:59] | And just like that… | 就这样 |
[10:04] | The universe? | 宇宙 |
[10:06] | It sorted itself out. | 确实自有定夺 |
[10:11] | I’m–I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[10:13] | Turns out, my, uh, broker’s partner | 我发现我经纪人的搭档 |
[10:15] | is, uh, Loreen here, my high school sweetheart. | 就是劳瑞 我高中时候的女友 |
[10:20] | We broke up in ’82, | 我们82年分手 |
[10:22] | but we never got over each other. | 但是我们还没有忘记对方 |
[10:23] | The minute I laid eyes on her again, | 我再见到她的第一眼起 |
[10:25] | I haven’t left her side, | 我就没再离开过 |
[10:27] | and I never been so happy. | 我也从未如此快乐 |
[10:30] | So… Vivien was right. | 这么说 薇薇安说对了 |
[10:32] | Investing in the real estate deal | 投资房地产 |
[10:34] | brought you to bankruptcy, | 使你破产 |
[10:36] | which, in turn, brought you to Loreen | 却让你找到了劳瑞 |
[10:38] | and true happiness. | 和幸福 |
[10:42] | Extraordinary. | 邪乎 |
[10:45] | So what do you think? | 感觉如何 |
[10:46] | Well, I think it’s possible he might have killed Vivien | 我想在宇宙解决事情之前 |
[10:48] | before the universe righted itself. | 他可能已经杀了薇薇安 |
[10:51] | Not about that. About them–Albert and Loreen. | 不是这个 而是艾伯特和劳瑞 |
[10:54] | Star-crossed lovers reunited by fate. | 擦肩而过的爱人因命运而重聚 |
[10:56] | You mean reunited by coincidence. | 你是说纯属巧合而重聚吧 |
[10:58] | Oh, let me guess. You don’t believe in fate. | 让我猜猜 你不相信命运 |
[11:00] | Soul mates? | 灵魂伴侣呢 |
[11:02] | No. | 不信 |
[11:02] | Unicorns, fairies, double rainbows? | 独角兽 小精灵 双重彩虹呢 |
[11:06] | Didn’t you ever think your dolls used to get up at night | 你有想过你的公仔们会在晚上起来 |
[11:08] | – and play with your toys? – Sorry. | -摆弄你的玩具么 -抱歉 没有 |
[11:10] | Mm. Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[11:12] | You were one of those annoying 6 year olds | 你是那些讨人烦的小孩 |
[11:15] | who stopped believing in Santa Claus | 6岁时就不相信圣诞老人 |
[11:16] | because you figured out he couldn’t travel | 因为你知道了 |
[11:17] | faster than the speed of light. | 他的速度不可能快过光速 |
[11:19] | I was 3, and we didn’t have a chimney. | 我三岁就不信了 而且我们家没有烟囱 |
[11:29] | How’d it go with Moreno? | 莫雷诺那进展如何 |
[11:30] | My gut says it’s not him. | 我的直觉不是他 |
[11:32] | But we still have to look into his alibi. | 但我们还得调查他的不在场证明 |
[11:35] | Oh, so you don’t believe in fate, | 虽然你不相信命运 |
[11:36] | yet your “Gut” Has magical properties. | 但你的直觉真有魔力 |
[11:40] | That’s cool, Scully. | 太酷了 斯嘉丽[《X档案》女主角] |
[11:43] | We got calls out on most of Vivien’s dirty dozen. | 我们申请了薇薇安大多数有案底的客户资料 |
[11:45] | We should hear back tomorrow. | 明天应该会有报告 |
[11:46] | Meanwhile, we’ve been going through her client files– | 同时 我们调查了她的客户档案 |
[11:48] | trips to the hall of records, Internet searches, | 大厅的来访纪录 网络搜索记录 |
[11:50] | even got ahold of some autopsy files. | 还拿到一些验尸报告 |
[11:51] | Pretty intimate stuff, too. | 非常详尽的资料 |
[11:53] | You see, Castle? | 瞧 卡塞尔 |
[11:55] | Research–that’s how she made people believe | 调查研究 这才是她让人相信 |
[11:57] | that she has a gift. | 她确有天赋的原因 |
[11:58] | And I bet that she even looked into you eight years ago | 我打赌她甚至八年前参加派对时 |
[12:01] | when she went to that party. | 就调查过你 |
[12:03] | And I bet she looked up Paula Casillas as well. | 我打赌她也调查了宝拉·卡西利亚斯 |
[12:04] | That’s how she knew that her husband Emilio | 这样她才知道她丈夫埃米利奥 |
[12:07] | had a vitamin business. | 有维他命生意 |
[12:07] | Is that also how she knew | 她也是这样才知道 |
[12:09] | That Albert Moreno would find | 艾伯特·莫雷诺会在 |
[12:10] | true love through bankruptcy? | 破产后找到真爱吗 |
[12:11] | She got lucky. | 她那是走运 |
[12:12] | Oh. Or maybe it’s just that she couldn’t get | 也许因为仅凭她一人的力量 |
[12:15] | everything she needed from her abilities alone | 难于得到所需的一切 |
[12:18] | and needed to do a little extra digging. | 因此需要一些额外的调查 |
[12:21] | I have a fantastic imagination, | 我虽然文思如泉涌 |
[12:23] | yet I still do a ton of research | 但我写作时 |
[12:25] | when I write a book. | 还得进行大量研究 |
[12:31] | Surrounded by skeptics. | 一堆怀疑主义者 |
[12:32] | It’s called being a cop, bro. | 这才叫真正的警察 兄弟 |
[12:36] | oh, great and powerful spirits, | 伟大的神灵啊 |
[12:38] | Tell us, should gram break up with Chet Palaburn? | 告诉我们 奶奶应该跟切特·帕拉本分手吗 |
[12:43] | Ugh! This thing must be broken. | 这东西肯定坏了 |
[12:47] | Well, luckily, I don’t need the spirits to tell me | 好在我不需要神灵告诉我 |
[12:49] | when it’s time to say good-bye. | 何时分手 |
[12:52] | Good-bye, my love. | 再见 我的爱 |
[12:53] | What if you’re being too hasty? | 如果你太轻率了呢 |
[12:55] | Relationships take work, right? | 恋情需要经营 对吗 |
[12:57] | No, no, no, love is not about work. Trust me. | 不对 爱情不是关于经营 相信我 |
[12:58] | It’s about passion. It’s about chemistry, romance. | 是关于激情 化学感应 浪漫 |
[13:01] | It’s about your heart pounding faster | 是关于你的心跳得很快 |
[13:03] | because you can’t wait to see her. | 因为你迫不及待要见她 |
[13:05] | Can either of you look back on a relationship | 你们能不能回顾一段 |
[13:07] | that ended because the thrill was gone, | 因为激情不再就结束的恋情 |
[13:08] | and admit that maybe, you gave up on love too soon? | 承认也许你太早放弃爱了 |
[13:12] | Dad, you’re back with your ex-wife. | 爸 你不是也和前妻复合了么 |
[13:14] | Ooh. No, she’s right. Yeah, with gina. | 不 她是对的 和吉娜一起时 |
[13:16] | The thrill was long, long gone. | 激情早已逝去 |
[13:19] | Now… It is back with a vengeance. | 现在激情激烈回归 |
[13:22] | Of course, it brought along its friends, | 当然 随之而来的还有 |
[13:23] | high maintenance and shopaholic. | 高昂的保养费和购物狂 |
[13:27] | No, I’m sorry, honey. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 亲爱的 很抱歉 |
[13:30] | But it’s just–it’s over. | 但已经结束了 |
[13:31] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[13:45] | hey. | 嘿 |
[13:46] | Any news on the dirty dozen? | 有案底的那帮人调查有何进展吗 |
[13:48] | Oh, most are still in prison, | 大多数还在坐牢 |
[13:50] | But we’re thinking this line of investigation | 但我们想这条调查方向 |
[13:53] | may not get us anywhere. | 可能没有太大进展 |
[13:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:56] | I called around to a couple of lead detectives, | 我给一些主管的探长打了电话 |
[13:57] | just to check out the level of Vivien’s involvement. | 想查查薇薇安的介入程度 |
[14:00] | They say, they’ve never even heard of her. | 他们说从未听说过她 |
[14:03] | She exaggerated her involvement in these cases | 她夸大了她的介入程度 |
[14:06] | in order to build her reputation back up. | 以此来建立她的名声 |
[14:08] | Or maybe the cops didn’t want to admit | 也许这些警察不想承认 |
[14:10] | that they had… a psychic actually helping them. | 他们有灵媒在帮忙 |
[14:14] | I mean, what police detective would willingly acknowledge | 我是说 怎样的警察会愿意承认 |
[14:18] | that a layperson is as talented at solving crimes as she is? | 她那样的外行竟是破案天才 |
[14:25] | Vivien Marchand… | 薇薇安·马查德 |
[14:27] | is not a psychic. | 不是灵媒 |
[14:29] | I’d bet my badge on it. | 我以警徽打赌 |
[14:31] | Don’t throw those dice until you take a look at this. | 等你看了这个再下定论吧 |
[14:33] | “New york homicide division detective squad.” | 纽约重案组探长小组收 |
[14:35] | It’s from Vivien Marchand. | 是薇薇安·马查德寄来的 |
[14:38] | Yeah, it arrived this morning, | 是的 今早到的 |
[14:40] | postmarked Monday, the day she died. | 邮戳是星期一 她死的那天 |
[14:42] | That is her letterhead. | 这是她的信笺抬头 |
[14:43] | “To whom it may concern, | 敬启者 |
[14:44] | I feel that my murder is imminent.” | 我感觉我的死期即将来临 |
[14:51] | “And although I have no idea yet | 尽管我不知道 |
[14:53] | “where or when this event will occur, | 死亡会在何时何地到来 |
[14:55] | “I have had a vision of my death. | 但我已预见到自己的死期 |
[14:57] | “In the vision, I could not breathe. | 在幻觉中 我不能呼吸 |
[14:59] | “I saw a man dressed in black, the number 7-5-1-8, | 我看见穿着黑衣的男子 数字7518 |
[15:03] | “and I could hear a furious pounding | 我可以听到从远处传来 |
[15:05] | “from what seemed to be far away. | 一声重击 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry I cannot be more specific”– | 抱歉我不能更具体些 |
[15:09] | The psychic predicted her own murder! | 这个灵媒预期了自己的谋杀案啊 |
[15:13] | Or the killer wrote this in order to throw us off. | 或者是凶手写来想扰乱视线 |
[15:16] | Run it. Maybe we’ll get lucky with the prints. | 去查一下 运气好的话可能会有指纹 |
[15:19] | – Do you think she really– – No. | -你觉得她真的 -不觉得 |
[15:21] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不觉得 |
[15:24] | Hey, Lanie. What do we got? | 蕾妮 有何线索 |
[15:25] | We’ve got cause of death– blood loss and asphyxiation. | 死亡原因是失血及窒息 |
[15:28] | And I’m officially putting the time of death | 我也可以确认死亡时间 |
[15:30] | betweem 5:00 and 7:00 p.M. On Monday evening. | 是周一傍晚5点至7点期间 |
[15:33] | So that les out Albert Moreno. What else? | 那就排除艾伯特·莫雷诺嫌疑 还有呢 |
[15:35] | There were no scratches on the ice pick blade. | 冰锥上没有刮痕 |
[15:39] | It was brand-new, | 是全新的 |
[15:40] | probably bought special just for the occasion. | 可能特地为这次行凶买的 |
[15:43] | And her cell phone was in her hand. | 她的手机在她手上 |
[15:46] | She may have tried to dial for help before she expired. | 她可能在死前试图打电话求救 |
[15:48] | The digits match the beginning | 数字和她女儿的 |
[15:49] | of her daughter’s phone number. | 电话号开头吻合 |
[15:50] | 1-718-55- 1-718-55– | |
[15:53] | 7-1-8-5 7-1-8-5? | |
[15:56] | Those are the numbers from the letter. | 那是信上的数字 |
[15:58] | They’re in a different order, | 顺序不同 |
[16:00] | but those arthe same numbers. | 但数字一样 |
[16:02] | Oh, go on. Go on. Say “Coincidence.” | 继续啊 继续说巧合啊 |
[16:06] | Coincidence. | 巧合 |
[16:07] | I’m just saying, it’s irrefutable, that’s all. | 我只是说 这根本无懈可击 仅此而已 |
[16:09] | It is not irrefutable, Castle. | 这才不是无懈可击 卡塞尔 |
[16:11] | As a matter of fact, it is completely refutable. | 事实上 这完全就是不攻自破 |
[16:14] | Okay, go on. Refute me. | 好 继续 攻破我啊 |
[16:16] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 听好了 |
[16:18] | Vivien is dialing her daughter’s number. | 薇薇安在拨打她女儿的电话 |
[16:20] | Our killer comes in, stabs her in the neck, | 凶手进来 刺中她的脖子 |
[16:22] | picks up the phone, | 捡起手机 |
[16:24] | drops it into the sofa after her, | 扔进沙发里 |
[16:26] | and then puts the numbers into the letter | 接着把数字写在信上 |
[16:28] | along with the rest of the fake predictions. | 和其他虚假预兆放在一起 |
[16:29] | Refuted. | 驳倒 |
[16:31] | No one types a number into a cell phone anymore. | 没人在手机里按号码了 |
[16:35] | Preliminaries on the letter aren’t giving us much. | 信件的检测结果没有太多线索 |
[16:37] | There are no usable prints and no D.N.A. | 没有可用的指纹和DNA |
[16:39] | And the pick up at the mail drop | 薇薇安楼下的邮箱 |
[16:41] | in Vivien’s building is 6:00 p.m. | 收信时间是下午6点 |
[16:43] | Time enough for the killer to have written it | 时间足够让凶手在她死后 |
[16:45] | and mailed it after she was dead. | 写下来再寄出去 |
[16:47] | But why? Why go through all that trouble? | 但是为什么 为什么要这样麻烦呢 |
[16:50] | To keep us spinning wild theories | 让我们纠缠杜撰疯狂的理论 |
[16:52] | and chasing after men dressed in black | 追查什么黑衣男子 |
[16:54] | instead of following hard evidence. | 而不是去调查那些真凭实据 |
[16:56] | I mean, come on, Castle. The letter’s not even signed. | 你看啊 卡塞尔 这封信甚至没有署名 |
[16:59] | Actually, I talked to Penny Marchand about that. | 事实上 我和佩妮·马查德谈了这个 |
[17:02] | She says it’s possible her mother | 她说她母亲有可能 |
[17:03] | would type a letter and not sign it | 打了一封信但是不署名 |
[17:05] | in case her prediction was wrong. | 因为她怕她的预言是错的 |
[17:07] | She wouldn’t want anybody selling | 她不想别人在网上 |
[17:08] | her mistakes on the internet. | 风传她的失准 |
[17:09] | But we still can’t prove | 但我们还是不能证明 |
[17:12] | that Vivien actually wrote the letter. | 薇薇安真的写了这封信 |
[17:13] | Until her other predictions come true. | 直到其他预言实现为止 |
[17:16] | You know, I’m just… | 我只是 |
[17:17] | Good. You’re back. I think I got something. | 太好了 你回来了 我有些线索 |
[17:21] | Remember Vivien’s first big case? | 还记得薇薇安的第一个大案子吗 |
[17:22] | Yeah, the guy with the missing wife | 记得 那家伙有失踪的妻子 |
[17:24] | and the blonde girlfriend named Amber. | 和金发女友安博尔 |
[17:25] | His name is Steve Adams. | 他叫史蒂夫·亚当斯 |
[17:27] | Unis are bringing him up right now. | 警员正带他过来 |
[17:28] | They never found his wife’s body. | 他们从未找到他妻子的尸体 |
[17:30] | He did seven years for second degree. | 他因二级谋杀被判七年有期徒刑 |
[17:31] | They released him two months ago on parole, | 他两个月前获得假释 |
[17:33] | only after he agreed to wear | 仅在他同意佩戴 |
[17:35] | an anklet with a tracking device. | 追踪器后获得假释 |
[17:36] | So I called his P.O., and he sent over this. | 我打给他的假释官 他发过来这个 |
[17:42] | The GPS readout puts Steve at Vivien’s address | 追踪系统显示史蒂夫周一下午 |
[17:44] | Monday afternoon. | 出现在薇薇安家 |
[17:48] | So Vivien finishes with Paula and Marina Casillas at 2:00, | 薇薇安两点结束和宝拉和玛丽娜·卡西利亚斯的会谈 |
[17:51] | Albert Moreno exists out the back door at 2:30, | 艾伯特·莫雷诺两点半从后门离开 |
[17:54] | and now it’s time for her 3:00 P.M. With T.J. | 三点是她和T.J.的预约 |
[17:57] | Steve Adams was there from 1:36 to 2:48, | 史蒂夫·亚当斯1:36至2:48期间在那里 |
[18:02] | waiting for his opportunity. | 等待时机 |
[18:03] | So he waits there until she’s alone, | 所以他等到她独自一人时 |
[18:06] | jus her, stabs her, and then stuffs her in the couch. | 抓住她 刺死她然后塞进沙发里 |
[18:10] | – This is harassment! – Take it easy. | -这是骚扰 -放轻松点 |
[18:11] | I haven’t done anything wrong! | 我没有干坏事 |
[18:15] | right through here. Calm down. | 就在这里 安静 |
[18:16] | Ah. He’s wearing all black. | 他穿着黑色衣服 |
[18:20] | It’s gotta be a coincidence. | 这肯定是巧合 |
[18:22] | Or black is the new guilty. | 或者黑色是一种罪 |
[18:33] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[18:34] | You were the last one to see her alive. | 你是最后一个看见她的人 |
[18:37] | The gps on your anklet indicates | 你踝环上追踪器显示 |
[18:39] | that you were at Vivien’s office | 你在薇薇安被杀当天 |
[18:40] | For over an hour the day that she was killed. | 在她的办公室待了超过一小时 |
[18:43] | Yeah, but it’s not what you think. | 没错 但不是你想的那样 |
[18:45] | Last week, I got a call from a guy named Cody Donnelly. | 上周 我接到叫科迪·多内力打来的电话 |
[18:47] | He’s a reality TV producer. | 他是真人秀节目制作人 |
[18:49] | He said he could help me clear my name. | 他说他可以帮我洗脱罪名 |
[18:50] | How was he gonna do that? | 那他打算怎么做 |
[18:52] | The day after my wife disappeared, | 在我妻子失踪的第二天 |
[18:54] | Vivien Marchand told the cop she did a vision at the bar | 薇薇安·马查德告诉警察她在幻影中 |
[18:56] | with my girlfriend Amber. | 看见我和女友安博尔在酒吧 |
[18:58] | Which was true. | 这是真的 |
[18:59] | That I was there? Yeah. | 我当时在那里吗 是的 |
[19:00] | But then she started saying she had other visions– | 但她开始说还看见其他幻影 |
[19:02] | Visions that I murdered my wife, which I did not do– | 我杀我妻子 这个我没有 |
[19:05] | bue was right once, about Amber, | 但关于安博尔 她对了一次 |
[19:07] | so everyone believed her. | 结果大家都相信她 |
[19:10] | Only Vivien had lied about that, too. | 但薇薇安也撒谎了 |
[19:12] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[19:13] | Cody Donnelly told me he had proof that Vivien | 科迪·多内力告诉我他有 |
[19:15] | was a customer in the same bar | 证据可以证明 |
[19:16] | where I took Amber that day. | 薇薇安那天也去过那间酒吧 |
[19:19] | So she saw me, all right, with her own eyes. | 是她亲眼看到我 |
[19:22] | There was nothing psychic about it, nothing. | 根本就没有灵媒这回事 没有 |
[19:24] | So you figured if you could prove that Vivien was a fraud, | 所以你想到 假如可以证明薇薇安是个骗子 |
[19:26] | that maybe people would believe | 那么也许人们也会相信 |
[19:27] | that you hadn’t killed your wife as well. | 你没有杀害你妻子 |
[19:29] | I’m an innocent man, but thanks to Vivien, | 我是无辜的 但多亏了薇薇安 |
[19:32] | everyone in the state believed that I killed my wife. | 全国人民都相信我杀了我妻子 |
[19:35] | She got a book deal. | 她需要预约 |
[19:38] | I got 7 to 10. | 我预约了7点至10点 |
[19:40] | And what was in it for Cody Donnelly? | 那科迪·多内力的目的是什么 |
[19:41] | He wanted me and Vivien to be in his reality show, | 他想让我和薇薇安出现在他的真人秀里 |
[19:44] | “You’ve ruined my life.” | 《你毁了我的人生》 |
[19:45] | Oh, I love that show. | 我喜欢那节目 |
[19:47] | I-it’s where people unleash their righteous fury | 这是冤假错案的人们对那些错判官 |
[19:49] | against those who have wronged them. | 发泄正义怒火的地方 |
[19:51] | Usually ends in tears and a hug. | 结局通常是一笑泯恩仇 |
[19:53] | Cody and me, we went to her office with a camera crew. | 科迪和我带上摄影队去了她办公室 |
[19:56] | We sat outside in the van for almost an hour. | 我们坐在车上等了将近一小时 |
[19:58] | When she finally came out, I confronted her. | 当她最终出现时 我质问她 |
[20:00] | I called her fake. | 我骂她是骗子 |
[20:01] | Cody told me to make it big, so I did. | 科迪让我搞大这事 我照做了 |
[20:04] | And what did Vivien do? | 那薇薇安有何应对 |
[20:06] | Mostly she freaked. | 她害怕了 |
[20:07] | Then she got in a cab and took off. | 接着她上了一辆出租车跑了 |
[20:09] | Cody dropped me at my apartment on second and 45th, | 科迪马上载我回公寓 在45大街 |
[20:12] | and I never saw her again. | 我再也没见到她 |
[20:15] | Gps puts Adams at his apartment | 全球卫星定位系统表明 |
[20:18] | at the time that Vivien was murdered. | 薇薇安被杀时 亚当斯在自己公寓里 |
[20:19] | Find me some witnesses that can verify that. | 寻找目击证人核实这事 |
[20:22] | You don’t trust the gps? | 你不相信全球卫星定位系统 |
[20:23] | No, those things can be tampered with. | 不信 这东西可以篡改 |
[20:26] | So Vivien told her daughter | 薇薇安告诉她女儿 |
[20:28] | that she was gonna be at the office all afternoon, | 她整个下午都在办公室 |
[20:30] | and then at 2:45, she takes a cab and leaves | 而在2:45时 她上了一辆出租车离开 |
[20:35] | to see T.J., whoever that is. | 去见T.J. 姓名不详 |
[20:37] | Let’s get ahold of Steve Adams’ producer, Cody Donnelly. | 去找史蒂夫·亚当斯的制作人科迪·多内力 |
[20:40] | I want to see him and his footage of Vivien | 我想早上见见他 |
[20:41] | first thing in the morning. | 和关于薇薇安的脚本 |
[20:42] | You got it. | 收到 |
[20:55] | I am so glad that you are home. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[20:57] | You would not believe the day I had. | 我今天衰到令人难以置信 |
[20:59] | Oh, I think I got you beat. | 你就别和我比了 |
[21:02] | Mother, what’s wrong? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[21:03] | And why are you still engaged to uncle Chet? | 你为何还和切特叔叔订婚呢 |
[21:07] | Oh, Richard. | 哦 理查德 |
[21:11] | Chet is dead. | 切特死了 |
[21:14] | What? | 什么 |
[21:16] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[21:18] | I went to his apartment this morning, | 我今早去他家里 |
[21:20] | and his kids are there– boomer and lotte. | 他孩子在那里 |
[21:24] | They said… | 他们说 |
[21:25] | He’d had a stroke in his sleep. | 他在睡梦中中风了 |
[21:28] | I mean, god, I… | 神哪 我简直 |
[21:30] | He was so young, and… | 他还那么年轻 而且 |
[21:33] | Mother, I am so sorry. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[21:36] | So… | 然后 |
[21:39] | Boomer and Lotte see the ring. | 博莫和洛蒂看到了这戒指 |
[21:41] | Naturally they assume that their father | 就以为他们的老爸 |
[21:43] | and I are engaged, | 和我已经订婚了 |
[21:44] | and now they’re worried | 他们很担心 |
[21:45] | about how I’ll handle the news. | 我会如何面对这个噩耗 |
[21:47] | And, uh, | 然后 |
[21:49] | I spent the whole day with them, | 我陪了他们一天 |
[21:51] | receiving visitors. | 帮着接待客人 |
[21:53] | And they kept telling me… | 他们不停跟我讲 |
[21:56] | How happy their father had been | 自从和我在一起后 |
[21:57] | since we’d been together, | 他们的父亲是多么的快乐 |
[21:59] | and how I was… | 他是如何的 |
[22:04] | the love of his life. | 爱我 |
[22:08] | And there I was, about to break his heart. | 而我却准备要 拒绝他 |
[22:14] | And now they want me to give the eulogy. | 他们还要我做追悼致辞 |
[22:17] | I don’t think I can. | 我怎么做得到 |
[22:19] | Oh, Richard. | 哦 理查德 |
[22:20] | – Mom, I’m sorry. – I know. | -妈妈 太遗憾了 -我知道 |
[22:22] | – I’m sorry. – It’s just so… | -别伤心了 -只是 |
[22:27] | Go, go, go, go. There she is. | 去 快去 她在那儿 |
[22:28] | All right. I see her. Go get her. | 好 我看到她了 快去拦住她 |
[22:29] | Vivien Marchand. You remember me? | 薇薇安·马查德 还记得我吗 |
[22:31] | You told the cops that you had a vision of me in a bar. | 你跟条子说”看”到我在酒吧 |
[22:34] | Is that the footage from Cody Donnelly? | 这是从科迪·多内力那儿拿到的胶片吗 |
[22:37] | Yep. He’s waiting for you in interrogation. | 是啊 他在审讯室等你 |
[22:39] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔呢 |
[22:39] | Oh, he had some personal issues he had to deal with. | 他有些私事要处理 |
[22:41] | What do we got? | 情况怎样 |
[22:42] | So far, it’s going just like Steve Adams says. | 目前 就和史蒂夫·亚当斯说的一样 |
[22:44] | Vivien comes out, he gets in her face. | 薇薇安从办公室出来 他直接冲了上去 |
[22:46] | – And I can prove it… – Get him outta here… | -我可以证明 -快把他弄走 |
[22:48] | She gets in the cab. | 她上了计程车 |
[22:50] | And we get a partial on the license plate. | 看到一部分车牌号了 |
[22:52] | I’ll run it down. See if I can find out | 我去查一下 看能否查出 |
[22:53] | – where the taxi dropped her off. – Turn it off. Turn it off. | -她在哪儿下的车 -关掉 快关掉 |
[22:55] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特警探 |
[22:56] | Hi, Penny. What are you doing here? | 你好 佩妮 有什么事吗 |
[22:59] | Is there somewhere we could talk privately? | 我们可以单独谈谈吗 |
[23:02] | What’s wrong? Did you remember something? | 怎么了 是想起什么了吗 |
[23:05] | No. | 不 |
[23:07] | It’s not that. | 不是关于那个 |
[23:10] | I’m afraid I wasn’t | 我想说 |
[23:11] | completely honest with you the other day. | 我之前没有完全说出事实 |
[23:14] | The fact is, | 事实上 |
[23:15] | I have a little bit of what my mother did. | 我和我妈妈一样也有一点超能力 |
[23:18] | Sometimes I have dreams that are meaningful. | 有时候我会做些很灵验的梦 |
[23:21] | Last night, I had a dream about you. | 昨晚 我梦到了你 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[23:25] | And I can’t really explain why, but I feel very strongly | 我也说不清 就是强烈的感觉到 |
[23:27] | that I’m supposed to tell you something, | 我必须告诉你些事情 |
[23:29] | something important. Are you ready? | 是很重要的事 你准备好了吗 |
[23:32] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[23:32] | – Alexander. – Alexander? | -亚历山大 -什么亚历山大 |
[23:33] | Alexander. I don’t know who he is or what he means to you. | 亚历山大 我不知道他是谁或对你有何意义 |
[23:36] | I don’t know any Alexander. | 我不认识叫亚历山大的人 |
[23:38] | You will. You will meet an Alexander. | 你会的 你会遇见一个叫亚历山大的人 |
[23:40] | And he will be extremely important to you. | 对你来说他将是个极其重要的人 |
[23:43] | At some future date, he may save your life. | 在未来的某一天 他会救你的命 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Um, good to know. | 知道这个消息太高兴了 |
[23:49] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢你警探 |
[23:52] | Thank you, Penny. | 我才要谢谢你呢 佩妮 |
[23:59] | Candid reality gold, mate. | 眼见为实 老兄 |
[24:01] | Cody Donnelly presents– famous mystery writer | 在我看来 是著名的神秘小说写手 |
[24:04] | follows a tough but beautiful New York cop around | 为了”做调查”而跟着一个彪悍而又漂亮的 |
[24:06] | “For research.” | 纽约条子 |
[24:08] | Ah, she’d never go for it. She’s a real b– | 她不会同意的 她是个不折不扣的 |
[24:11] | Mr. Donnelly, I appreciate you coming… | 多内力先生 感谢你能过来 |
[24:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[24:15] | Uh, for the record, I was gonna say “Big rule follower.” | 我再插一句 我想说的是”教条维护者” |
[24:17] | I was not discussing the case. I swear to god. | 我对天发誓 绝对不是在讨论案子 |
[24:20] | Uh, “Naked Heat” comes out tomorrow, | 《赤裸热浪》明天就发售了 |
[24:22] | and Cody here was admiring the billboards. | 科迪呢 正在赞赏广告牌 |
[24:24] | Is that your smoking-hot silhouette on the posters then? | 海报上惹火的照片是你吗 |
[24:27] | No. | 不是 |
[24:27] | So, Mr. Donnelly, where did you go | 多内力先生 离开了薇薇安的办公室后 |
[24:30] | after you left Vivien’s office? | 你去了哪儿 |
[24:31] | After we got all that great footage, | 录完那段节目 |
[24:33] | I dropped Steve off at his place | 我把史蒂夫送回了家 |
[24:35] | around, uh, well, 3:30 or so. | 那时候大约是 三点半左右 |
[24:38] | That was just before Vivien Marchand called me. | 接着就接到了薇薇安·马查德的电话 |
[24:41] | Really? And what did she want? | 是吗 她想做什么呢 |
[24:42] | To save what was left of her career. | 挽救她的事业 |
[24:44] | I mean, she knew the film I had on her was damaging. | 她清楚我们录的视频对她很不利 |
[24:46] | She said if I buried it, she’d give me something better. | 她说若我毁了胶卷 她会给我更好的东西 |
[24:49] | Better like what? | 什么更好的东西 |
[24:50] | Better like murder. | 比如谋杀案 |
[24:52] | You see, Vivien said she was hot on a killer. | 薇薇安说她在追踪一个杀人犯 |
[24:54] | She said it was bigger than Steve Adams. | 而且比史蒂夫·亚当斯那次更加轰动 |
[24:55] | This time, there was a body. | 这次 会出现尸体 |
[24:57] | She was gonna let me film the moment that she confronted | 她让我拍下她揭露罪犯的 |
[24:59] | the soon-to-be accused. | 那一刻 |
[25:01] | She said that she had to confirm one last suspicion, | 她说她还得证实最后一个疑点 |
[25:04] | and that I had to be ready to go at a moment’s notice | 而我必须准备好 随时待命 |
[25:06] | ’cause we were gonna catch a killer. | 因为我们要抓一个杀人犯 |
[25:08] | And when was this confrontation gonna take place? | 什么时候揭露呢 |
[25:10] | Straightaway. I got an urgent text about two hours later. | 很快 两小时后我收到一条紧急短信 |
[25:13] | I-I gathered up my crew, including security, | 我召集了工作人员 包括保安 |
[25:15] | thinking this was it. | 以为可以大干一场了 |
[25:17] | And then when I called her back, no answer. | 结果我给她打过去时 没人接听 |
[25:20] | I’m guessing she was already dead. | 我猜那时她已经死了 |
[25:30] | Any news on Vivien’s hunt for a murderer? | 有关于薇薇安追踪谋杀案的消息吗 |
[25:32] | Well, she had several clients who came to her | 确实有人来找她解决 |
[25:33] | because of unsolved crimes in the family, | 一些家族疑案 |
[25:35] | but the ones that we talked to | 但我们和那些人谈过 |
[25:37] | said that their cases are just as cold now | 他们说那些案子和 |
[25:39] | as when they first came to her. | 之前一样毫无进展 |
[25:41] | Hey, I found the cab. | 嘿 我找到了那辆计程车 |
[25:42] | The driver says he took Vivien to a residence | 司机说他把薇薇安带到了 |
[25:44] | at 112th and riverside. | 112大道沿河边的居民楼 |
[25:45] | The doorman says he remembers Vivien | 看门人说记得薇薇安 |
[25:47] | going up to apartment 2c. | 上楼到2C号房间 |
[25:48] | It’s rented to Nick and Toni Johnston. | 租住人是尼克和托尼·约翰斯顿 |
[25:51] | – Toni Johnston. – T.J. | -托尼·约翰斯顿 -T.J |
[25:59] | If Vivien came to see Toni Johnston the day she died, | 若薇薇安在死的那天来见托尼·约翰斯顿 |
[26:01] | it had to have been about something important, | 肯定是有很重要的事 |
[26:03] | like this killer she was chasing. | 比如和她追踪的杀人犯有关 |
[26:05] | But you’ll probably say it was just a coincidence. | 不过你可能会说那只是巧合 |
[26:08] | Castle, why is it so important to you | 卡塞尔 我相不相信命运女神 |
[26:10] | that I believe all this stuff about | 灵媒或圣诞老人 |
[26:12] | Fates and psychics and Santa Claus? | 对你来说就这么重要吗 |
[26:17] | Because… | 因为 |
[26:18] | If you don’t believe in even the possibility of magic, | 若你不相信可能存在魔力 |
[26:22] | you’ll never, ever find it. | 你就永远不会发现它 |
[26:26] | – Can I help you? – Toni? | -请问有事吗 -托尼吗 |
[26:28] | I’m detective Kate Beckett, | 我是凯特·贝克特警探 |
[26:30] | and this is Richard Castle. | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[26:32] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[26:37] | I’m so stressed out. | 我担心死了 |
[26:39] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 这简直太诡异了 |
[26:42] | So you know that Vivien was murdered? | 看来你知道薇薇安被杀害一事了 |
[26:44] | When I saw the paper yesterday, | 我昨天看到新闻报道后 |
[26:46] | I nearly puked up my oatmeal. | 差点把燕麦片给吐了出来 |
[26:47] | Why did Vivien come to visit you on Monday? | 周一薇薇安为什么会来你家 |
[26:51] | This is all very personal and private, | 那可是件涉及隐私的事 |
[26:54] | and it involves my sex life. | 而且事关我的性生活 |
[26:56] | Will you promise to keep it confident? | 你能保证不说出去吗 |
[26:58] | Absolutely. | 放一百个心 |
[27:00] | Okay, earlier this year, I did a terrible thing. | 好吧 今年年初 我做了件很糟糕的事 |
[27:04] | I had an affair with my husband’s boss. | 我和我老公的上司有过一段婚外情 |
[27:06] | Very discreet– no one ever knew about it. | 我们非常谨慎 没被人发现 |
[27:09] | That’s why Vivien called me. | 所以薇薇安才跟我联系 |
[27:10] | She knew about the affair? | 她知道那件事 |
[27:12] | She called me out of the blue. | 她突然给我打电话 |
[27:13] | She knew we met at the company Christmas party, | 她知道我们是在公司的圣诞晚宴上相遇的 |
[27:15] | that we used to rendezvous at the Starburst hotel, | 经常在星爆旅馆私会 |
[27:19] | everything. | 以及其他所有事情 |
[27:20] | Extraordinary. | 邪乎啊 |
[27:21] | I know, right? | 我也这样想 |
[27:23] | I mean, my mind was totally blown. | 我脑子里一团乱 |
[27:25] | An affair? | 婚外情 |
[27:25] | Mrs. Johnston, did Vivien ever | 约翰斯顿太太 薇薇安有没有 |
[27:28] | talk to you about mumder? | 跟你提过有关谋杀案的事 |
[27:29] | No. She just told me she knew | 没有 她只说她知道 |
[27:31] | how I had cheated on Nick, my husband, | 我如何让我老公尼克戴了绿帽子 |
[27:34] | and then she asked me a lot of questions about him. | 还问了很多关于他的问题 |
[27:37] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[27:38] | She asked if he had a temper, and if I felt safe. | 他是否脾气很暴躁 我是否感到安全 |
[27:41] | She was sure Nick did know about the affair. | 她确定尼克知道我出轨的事 |
[27:44] | Vivien said the spouse always knows. | 薇薇安说伴侣一般都知道的 |
[27:47] | Did she ever say how she knew all of this, | 她有没说过是怎么知道这些 |
[27:50] | all of this incredibly personal information, | 如此私密的事情的呢 |
[27:53] | the details of which could not be readily found | 这些细节根本不可能会有记录 |
[27:55] | at a hall of records or through an internet search? | 也不能从网上获得 |
[27:57] | Oh, yeah. | 她说了 |
[27:58] | The guy I was cheating with? | 就是我外遇的那个人 |
[27:59] | He told her everything. | 他一点不漏的告诉了她 |
[28:01] | You know, I’m gonna have to speak with him. | 那我得跟他谈谈 |
[28:03] | Oh, oh, you can’t. I mean, you can’t. | 哦 不行 你不可能和他谈了 |
[28:07] | He’s dead. That’s why we stopped seeing each other. | 他已经死了 所以我才没再见过他 |
[28:10] | He died last April. Heart attack. | 他四月份死的 心脏病 |
[28:12] | You’re telling me that your dead lover | 你是说你死去的情人 |
[28:14] | told Vivien about your affair? | 跟薇薇安讲了你们的婚外情 |
[28:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:17] | She said Emilio came to her in a dream. | 她说埃米利奥来到了她的梦中 |
[28:20] | Emilio? | 埃米利奥 |
[28:21] | Emilio Casillas. | 埃米利奥·卡西利亚斯 |
[28:22] | Your lover was Emilio Casillas? | 你的情人是埃米利奥·卡西利亚斯 |
[28:29] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[28:33] | Emilio Casillas’ autopsy file | 埃米利奥·卡西利亚斯的尸检报告 |
[28:36] | makes for some very interesting reading. | 可是相当有趣啊 |
[28:39] | But do you think he was murdered? | 先说你觉得他有可能是被谋杀的吗 |
[28:41] | According to the M.E.’s notes, in addition to | 根据法医的记录 除了严重心力衰竭这一 |
[28:43] | the cause of death, which was massive heart failure… | 致死病症外 |
[28:46] | Casillas showed signs of alopecia, | 卡西利亚斯还有脱发的症状 |
[28:48] | and his fingernails were thinning. | 他的指甲也在变薄 |
[28:51] | Which means what, exactly? | 那到底说明了什么呢 |
[28:52] | I’d have to exhume the body and run some tests, | 我得挖出尸体做些检查 |
[28:54] | but it could be toxic overdose of selenium. | 不过有可能是硒过量引起的 |
[28:57] | And what’s selenium? | 什么是硒 |
[28:58] | It’s a mineral that’s naturally found in the body, | 那是人身体里面含有的一种矿物质 |
[29:00] | and in small amounts, is good for you. | 少量的硒对人是有好处的 |
[29:03] | They even sometimes add it to diet pills, health drinks. | 有人甚至把它放入减肥药和健康饮品里 |
[29:07] | But too much of it can be poisonous. | 但过量的话就会引起中毒 |
[29:10] | Health drinks. | 健康饮品 |
[29:12] | Maybe it was also in the vitamins | 可能卡西利亚斯的公司产的维他命药片里 |
[29:14] | that the Casillases made. | 也有那种东西 |
[29:15] | So that would mean it would be at the factory. | 也就是说工厂里可能有 |
[29:18] | Vivien told Toni that her husband knew | 薇薇安告诉托尼 她老公知道 |
[29:19] | about the affair with Emilio Casillas. | 她和埃米利奥·卡西利亚斯的事 |
[29:22] | So Toni’s husband Nick works at the Casillases’ company. | 而托尼的老公尼克在卡西利亚斯的公司上班 |
[29:24] | He would have easy access to the selenium and to Emilio. | 他能轻易拿到硒并接近埃米利奥 |
[29:27] | And didn’t the Casillases’ daughter | 卡西利亚斯的女儿不是说了吗 |
[29:28] | say that her father died in the office? | 她父亲死于办公室 |
[29:30] | That’s probably where he received the fatal dose. | 他可能就是在那儿被毒死的 |
[29:32] | So Nick Johnston | 也即尼克·约翰斯顿 |
[29:33] | figures out his wife is sleeping with his boss… | 发现了他老婆和他上司有一腿 |
[29:36] | And he poisons him. | 就毒死了他 |
[29:37] | And then Nick discovers that Vivien’s on to him, | 然后尼克发现薇薇安在追查他 |
[29:39] | and kills her, too. | 就把她也杀了 |
[29:45] | Hey. So I just spoke to, uh, Nick Johnston’s foreman. | 嘿 我刚和尼克·约翰斯顿的工头谈过 |
[29:49] | He said that Nick clocked out early | 他说薇薇安死的那天 |
[29:51] | the day that Vivien died, at 5:00. | 尼克5点就走了 |
[29:53] | But his wife said he didn’t get home till at least 7:00. | 但他妻子说他至少到了7点才回家 |
[29:56] | Well, that would’ve been plenty of time for him | 那他就有足够的时间 |
[29:57] | to get to Vivien’s office, murder her, write the letter, | 在信件被收走前赶到薇薇安的办公室 |
[30:00] | all before the mail was picked up. | 杀了她 并写好信 |
[30:03] | But how did he find out that Vivien talked to Toni? | 但他又是怎么发现薇薇安找过托尼的呢 |
[30:06] | – Toni wouldn’t have told him. – Oh, Toni didn’t. | -托尼不可能告诉他啊 -托尼是没有 |
[30:08] | But Vivien did. | 但薇薇安说了 |
[30:10] | The foreman said that Nick asked for the time off | 工头说有个女人来找过尼克后 |
[30:12] | after he was visited by a woman, | 他就请假了 |
[30:13] | a woman who looked a lot like Vivien Marchand. | 那个女人看起来很像薇薇安·马查德 |
[30:16] | So Vivien was putting her plan into action. | 这样看来 薇薇安在按计划行事 |
[30:18] | She’d bring Nick down to her office, | 他把尼克引诱到办公室来 |
[30:20] | then she’d call Cody Donnelly, | 然后打电话给科迪·多内力 |
[30:22] | have him bring his camera crew. | 让他带拍摄人员过来 |
[30:24] | She would confront Nick | 她将揭穿尼克谋杀 |
[30:25] | about Emilio Casillas’ murder, | 埃米利奥·卡西利亚斯的真相 |
[30:28] | capture it all on film. | 并全部拍下来 |
[30:29] | Vivien was about to solve Emilio’s murder, | 薇薇安打算解决埃米利奥的案子 |
[30:33] | and then be returned to her former glory | 然后找回以前”纽约最著名灵媒”的 |
[30:35] | as New York’s most famous psychic medium. | 光荣称号 |
[30:38] | It’s a pretty bold move. | 她可真是大胆啊 |
[30:39] | But how did she get on to | 但她一开始是怎么接触到 |
[30:41] | Emilio’s murder in the first place? | 埃米利奥的案子的呢 |
[30:42] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我要说多少遍啊 |
[30:44] | She was a… psychic. | 她是个 灵媒 |
[30:47] | – I’m sorry. What? – Psychic. | -不好意思 你说什么 -灵媒 |
[30:52] | Or… | 或者 |
[30:53] | Maybe just very intuitive. | 她只是直觉很敏锐罢了 |
[30:55] | According to Vivien’s notes, | 根据薇薇安的记录 |
[30:57] | Paula said Emilio had been working longer hours | 宝拉说过埃米利奥在死之前的几个月 |
[30:59] | in the months before his death. | 工作时间加长了 |
[31:01] | She wrote “Affair?” | 她标记了”外遇?” |
[31:04] | She also wrote this. | 她还写了这个 |
[31:06] | Starburst hotel. | 星爆旅馆 |
[31:08] | That’s the closest place to Emilio’s office | 那是离埃米利奥的办公室最近的 |
[31:10] | that rents by the hour. | 有大把钟点房 |
[31:11] | The manager there said Vivien came by last week. | 那儿的经理说薇薇安上星期去过 |
[31:14] | He confirmed to Vivien | 他向她证实了 |
[31:16] | that the lovebirds had been regulars early this year, | 那对情侣自年初起就是常客了 |
[31:19] | and she gave him 200 bucks for his trouble. | 她给了他200美元的信息费 |
[31:23] | Okay, but how does Vivien go from “Affair” in general | 好吧 那薇薇安又是怎么从怀疑有外遇 |
[31:27] | to “Affair with Toni Johnston”? | 到确定外遇对象是托尼·约翰斯顿的呢 |
[31:30] | That, my friends, is a pretty big leap. | 老兄 这可是一个大突破啊 |
[31:33] | Yeah, uh, that is | 没错 确实如此 |
[31:34] | until you see the picture. | 不过你看了这照片就知道了 |
[31:36] | This is from Vivien’s research. | 这是从薇薇安的调查资料里找到的 |
[31:38] | This is Toni in the red dress, and Emilio next to her, | 穿红色礼服的是托尼 她旁边的是埃米利奥 |
[31:42] | At the company’s last christmas party. | 在上一次公司的圣诞晚会上 |
[31:43] | Pretty cozy, huh? | 相当舒适 哈 |
[31:46] | Where did she get this? | 她是从哪里得到的 |
[31:48] | Oh, there’s a bulletin board | 噢 卡西利亚斯的维他命制造厂里 |
[31:49] | At the Casillases’ vitamin factory | 有一个告示牌 |
[31:51] | Where employees post pictures. | 员工会把照片公布在上面 |
[31:52] | She could’ve taken it from there. | 她可能从那儿拿到的 |
[31:54] | So Vivien suspects that Emilio is a cheater. | 薇薇安怀疑埃米利奥有了外遇 |
[31:58] | She gets ahold of his autopsy file, | 她拿到了他的验尸报告 |
[32:00] | Starts thinking that maybe his cheating got him killed, | 开始想他可能是因为外遇被杀的 |
[32:03] | And she starts doing her usual research | 然后她开始做一些循例调查 |
[32:06] | To prove her theory. | 去证明她的想法 |
[32:08] | And all of this investigation leads her right back | 所有的调查结果都将怀疑 |
[32:10] | To Nick Johnston. | 指向了尼克·约翰斯顿 |
[32:12] | She had it all worked out… | 她想通了所有的事 |
[32:15] | Right up until that awkward moment | 直到那个尴尬时刻 |
[32:17] | Where Nick Johnston stabbed her | 尼克·约翰斯顿用碎冰锥 |
[32:18] | in the neck with an ice pick | 刺穿了她的脖子 |
[32:19] | And fed her to the couch. | 将她扔进沙发 |
[32:21] | You got the wrong guy. I didn’t kill that psychic. | 你们抓错人了 我没有杀那个灵媒 |
[32:23] | We know she came to see you. | 我们知道她找过你 |
[32:25] | Yeah, she said she needed to talk to me in private, | 没错 她说要私下跟我谈谈 |
[32:27] | Said it was urgent, had something to do with my wife, | 说很紧急 有关我的妻子 |
[32:30] | So I punched out early and | 所以我提前打卡下班 |
[32:31] | went uptown to her office. | 去了她住宅区的办公室 |
[32:33] | And what did you do when you got there? | 那你到了之后做了什么 |
[32:35] | Nothing. The door was locked. | 什么都没做 门是锁上的 |
[32:37] | I pounded on it for ten minutes. Nobody answered. | 我敲了十分钟的门 没人开 |
[32:39] | I figured she was blowing me off, so I went home. | 我以为她放我鸽子 所以就回家了 |
[32:42] | That’s a pretty convenient story. | 这故事相当合理 |
[32:44] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[32:46] | Okay. Why don’t we start talking about Emilio Casillas? | 好的 不如我们开始聊一下埃米利奥·卡西利亚斯 |
[32:50] | What about him? | 说些什么 |
[32:51] | You knew that he was sleeping with your wife. | 你知道他跟你妻子有一腿 |
[32:53] | They thought they were being so careful, | 他们以为自己很小心 |
[32:54] | but yeah, I knew. | 但是没错 我知道了 |
[32:56] | – So what did you do? – Nothing. | -你做了什么 -什么都没做 |
[32:58] | Seriously, Nick? | 别开玩笑 尼克 |
[33:00] | Do you actually expect me to believe | 你居然期望我相信 |
[33:02] | That you just sat by and let your boss | 你只是坐在一边 让你的老板 |
[33:04] | Take your wife away from you? | 从你那抢走你的妻子 |
[33:06] | – Do you think I’m that dumb? – She’s not that dumb. | -你认为我有那么笨吗 -她没那么笨 |
[33:10] | I guess it doesn’t matter now. | 我想这不重要了 |
[33:12] | I… | 我 |
[33:13] | When I found out, I went to Emilio | 我发现了以后 我去找埃米利奥 |
[33:15] | And I asked him to stop seeing her. | 叫他别再跟我老婆见面 |
[33:17] | – and what happened? – He said no. | -然后怎么了 -他不肯 |
[33:19] | He was in love with her. | 他跟我老婆是相爱的 |
[33:20] | I threatened to tell his wife, | 我威胁要告诉他妻子 |
[33:21] | And he just said, “Do what you gotta do.” | 但他只是说 做你该做的吧 |
[33:24] | So I decided that I wasn’t gonna do his dirty work for him. | 我决定我不会替他做这卑劣的事 |
[33:28] | If he wanted to leave his wife of 30 years, | 如果他想离开他三十年的妻子 |
[33:30] | Then he should just be a man and do it himself. | 那么他应该像个男人 自己去做 |
[33:33] | But I wanted to save my marriage, | 但我想挽救我的婚姻 |
[33:35] | So I kept my mouth shut. | 所以我对这事绝口不提 |
[33:38] | Two weeks later, Emilio was dead. | 两周后 埃米利奥就死了 |
[33:40] | And you did nothing to help that along, | 而且他的死并不是拜你所赐 |
[33:42] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[33:44] | Help what along? He had a heart attack. | 拜我所赐什么啊 他心脏病发作 |
[33:47] | The stress of being a lying, cheating as shat | 当一个谎话连篇 偷情的混蛋的压力 |
[33:49] | Finally did him in. | 终于令他倒下了 |
[33:52] | Penny Marchand is here. She says it’s urgent. | 佩妮·马查德来了 她说这很紧急 |
[33:55] | Penny, what is it? | 佩妮 什么事 |
[33:58] | Detective, I have something important to tell you. | 探长 我有很重要的事要告诉你 |
[34:00] | Oh, Penny, is this about the mystery man? | 噢 佩妮 这是关于那个神秘男子吗 |
[34:02] | Because I really don’t know any Alexander. | 因为我真的不认识任何亚历山大 |
[34:05] | -Alexander? – Yeah, I’ll tell you about it later. | -亚历山大 -没错 我等一下再告诉你 |
[34:07] | Penny, I’m in the middle of a very important– | 佩妮 我正在调查一个非常重要的 |
[34:09] | Detective, you have to listen to me. | 探长 你要听我说 |
[34:12] | I know who murdered my mother. | 我知道谁杀了我妈妈 |
[34:22] | So let me just… | 先让我 |
[34:24] | Get this straight. | 搞清楚 |
[34:27] | You’re telling me that you had a dream | 你说你做了一个梦 |
[34:29] | That your mother was murdered by the freemasons. | 你妈妈被共济会会员杀了 |
[34:33] | In the dream, I was having dinner with my mother | 在梦里 我们正在共济会的大厅 |
[34:36] | In a masonic hall. | 吃晚饭 |
[34:37] | She was very concerned. | 她非常忧虑 |
[34:39] | She kept pointing to men around the room | 她不断指着房间里的人 |
[34:42] | And saying, “Ask the masons what happened. | 说 问那些共济会会员发生什么事 |
[34:45] | That’s the only way you’ll get closure.” | 这是你唯一能查出真相的方法了 |
[34:51] | Where are we? Steve Adams alibi checked out. | 进度怎么样 史蒂夫·亚当斯的不在场证明核实了 |
[34:53] | What about Nick Johnston? | 那尼克·约翰斯顿呢 |
[34:54] | Well, I told him not to take any trips out of town | 我跟他说不要离开城里 |
[34:56] | Until we get this sorted out. | 直到我们把案子解决了 |
[34:57] | Well, the good news is, with this freemasons lead, | 好消息是 有了共济会会员这个线索 |
[34:59] | We have a whole new crop of suspects. | 我们有了一批新的嫌疑人 |
[35:01] | Freemasons? | 共济会会员 |
[35:02] | ignore him. | 别理他 |
[35:03] | So Paula and Marina Casillas… | 那么宝拉和玛丽娜·卡西利亚斯 |
[35:06] | If they knew | 如果他们知道 |
[35:07] | That Emilio was cheating, that would be motive. | 埃米利奥有外遇 那就会是动机 |
[35:09] | Maybe they found out that | 或者她们发现 |
[35:10] | Vivien was investigating his death. | 薇薇安正调查他的死 |
[35:12] | But they were Vivien’s clients. | 但她们是薇薇安的客户 |
[35:14] | Why would murderers go to a psychic for closure? | 为什么凶手会向一个灵媒寻求慰藉 |
[35:17] | They also have an alibi for | 她们还有薇薇安遇害 |
[35:18] | the evening Vivien was killed. | 那天的不在场证明 |
[35:19] | Uniforms canvassed the restaurant | 制服警员调查了那家 |
[35:21] | Where they were dining with friends. | 她们跟朋友吃饭的餐馆 |
[35:22] | They were there from 5:00 p.M. Till after 7:00. | 她们五点到七点都在餐馆 |
[35:25] | Was this restaurant anywhere near Vivien’s office? | 那家餐馆离薇薇安的办公室近吗 |
[35:28] | Yeah, around the corner. New place. Uh, mason’s. | 是的 就在转角处 新开的 叫共济餐馆 |
[35:32] | “Ask the masons, and they will give you closure.” | 求诸共济 他们会给你真相 |
[35:36] | Let’s not get carried away. | 别神神叨叨的了 |
[35:38] | Ask the masons, please. | 求诸共济 拜托啦 |
[35:40] | Just this once. | 就这一次 |
[35:43] | believe. | 要相信 |
[35:45] | – You know what’s going on here? – No, not really. | -你知道这发生什么事了吗 -不 |
[35:47] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[35:48] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[35:50] | We will never speak of this again. | 我们都不会再谈这件事 |
[36:01] | Hello. This is detective Kate Beckett with the NYPD. | 你好 这是纽约警局的凯特·贝克特探长 |
[36:04] | Could I speak with the owner, please? | 我可以跟老板谈谈吗 |
[36:06] | Hello, mr. Mason? | 哈喽 梅森先生 |
[36:08] | I have a couple of questions to ask you. | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[36:10] | Mrs. Casillas, whose idea was it to go | 卡西利亚斯女士 起初去拜访薇薇安·马查德 |
[36:12] | and visit Vivien Marchand in the first place? | 是谁的主意 |
[36:15] | We have had a very long day. | 我们今天过得很糟 |
[36:17] | Please answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[36:18] | It was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[36:20] | Mother thought it cost too much, | 妈妈觉得这太贵了 |
[36:22] | But I missed daddy so much that | 但我太想念爸爸了 |
[36:24] | I was willing to try anything. | 什么方法我都会试 |
[36:25] | And when she knew | 尤其是当她知道 |
[36:26] | So many private things about your father? | 很多你爸爸的私人资料吗 |
[36:28] | It was almost like being with him, | 几乎就像跟他在一起 |
[36:29] | Like he was in the room with us. | 像他跟我们一起在房间里 |
[36:31] | The night that Vivien Marchand was murdered, | 薇薇安·马查德遇害的那晚 |
[36:33] | The two of you went to dinner with friends at mason’s. | 你们两个跟朋友去共济餐馆吃饭 |
[36:36] | That’s right. It’s a new place. | 没错 那是新开的 |
[36:38] | My mother wanted to try it. | 我妈妈想去试试 |
[36:39] | The waiter confirmed that you were there | 侍者证实你们五点到七点半 |
[36:41] | from 5:00 until 7:30. | 都在那儿 |
[36:44] | How was your meal? Did you order wine with dinner? | 那顿饭怎么样 你们有叫红酒吗 |
[36:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:49] | No, I mean, they don’t have a liquor license yet, | 不 我是说 他们还没有卖酒执照 |
[36:51] | So you bring your own. | 所以要自己带 |
[36:53] | So you brought your own bottle of wine with you, then? | 那么是你们自己带了红酒去 |
[36:55] | No. | 不 |
[36:56] | Mother went out to the | 妈妈特地去 |
[36:56] | liquor store and brought us a bottle. | 烟酒商店里买回来的 |
[36:58] | She was gone about 20 minutes. | 她去了大概二十分钟 |
[37:00] | And what time was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[37:01] | 15 maybe. What’s this all about? | 可能是十五分 问这些干什么 |
[37:04] | Paula, we went to the liquor store. | 宝拉 我们去了那家贩酒店 |
[37:06] | You didn’t buy that bottle of wine at 5:15. | 那酒不是五点十五分的时候买的 |
[37:08] | According to this receipt, you bought it at 3:12. | 根据这张收据 你在三点十二分买的 |
[37:12] | And at the same time, you bought an ice pick. | 同时你还买了冰锥 |
[37:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:17] | You bought that bottle of wine, | 你买了那瓶酒之后 |
[37:19] | and then you put it aside, | 把它放在一边 |
[37:20] | And then at 5:15, | 五点十五分的时候 |
[37:22] | You left the restaurant and | 你离开餐馆 |
[37:23] | went straight to Vivien’s office | 直接去了薇薇安的办公室 |
[37:25] | and murdered her. | 杀了她 |
[37:27] | Then you went and you retrieved the bottle of wine. | 然后你拿回那瓶酒 |
[37:29] | You returned to the restaurant. | 回到餐馆 |
[37:31] | You had dinner with your daughter and your friends. | 继续跟女儿和朋友一起吃饭 |
[37:33] | that’s crazy. Mom, tell them. | 这太荒唐了 妈妈 告诉他们 |
[37:36] | Why would she do something like that? | 她为什么要这样做 |
[37:38] | To cover up another murder. | 去掩盖另一起谋杀 |
[37:40] | Your father’s. | 你的父亲 |
[37:42] | Did you figure out that Emilio was cheating | 是你发现埃米利奥在偷情 |
[37:44] | Or did he tell you? | 还是他告诉你的 |
[37:47] | He told me… | 他跟我说 |
[37:51] | That he had met someone… | 他遇到一个人 |
[37:53] | That she was young and beautiful… | 说那女人年轻漂亮 |
[37:57] | And that I was just a boring old lady. | 而我只是残花败柳 |
[38:04] | I took some selenium from the factory, | 我从工厂拿了些硒 |
[38:07] | And… Every morning, | 然后 每天早上 |
[38:10] | I put a little bit in his coffee. | 我都加一点在他的咖啡里 |
[38:12] | Oh, my god. Mom… | 噢 我的天 妈 |
[38:14] | When you wanted to go see Vivien, | 你想去见薇薇安的时候 |
[38:16] | I went along to humor you, | 我为了令你高兴也去了 |
[38:19] | But… She knew things | 但是 她知道了 |
[38:21] | That she shouldn’t have known. | 她不该知道的事 |
[38:24] | And then when she told you that Emilio wanted | 然后当她要说埃米利奥 |
[38:26] | To tell you something important… | 有重要的事想告诉你 |
[38:28] | And she said she was going to spend the evening | 她打算在晚上 |
[38:31] | Communing with his spirit… | 和他的灵魂沟通 |
[38:33] | The cheating son of a bitch was gonna tell on me. | 在他做了那些事以后 |
[38:37] | After everything that he had done, | 那个偷情的混蛋要揭发我 |
[38:39] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让这发生 |
[38:42] | I had to kill her to stop him. | 我必须杀了她而阻止他 |
[38:45] | Mother, stop talking. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[38:46] | We want a lawyer. | 我们需要律师 |
[38:53] | Paula Casillas has lawyered up. | 宝拉·卡西利亚斯的律师来了 |
[38:54] | He’s already trying to suppress her confession. | 他已经开始试着制止她招供了 |
[38:57] | Will that work? | 会有用吗 |
[38:58] | You know, I doubt it, but Paula’s done talking. | 这点我怀疑 但宝拉已经不说话了 |
[39:01] | Did you ask her who wrote the letter? | 你有问她是谁写了那封信吗 |
[39:03] | You know, I didn’t get a chance, | 你知道的 我没机会问 |
[39:04] | So I guess it’ll have to remain a mystery. | 那么我猜这依然是一个谜了 |
[39:06] | Uh, actually, not quite. | 呃 实际上并不全是 |
[39:08] | Do you remember the last clue, | 你记得上一个线索 |
[39:10] | – The sound of knocking from far away? – Mm-hmm. | -那个从远处传来的敲门声吗 -嗯 |
[39:13] | That would’ve been Nick Johnston. | 那应该是尼克·约翰斯顿 |
[39:14] | He said he pounded on that door for quite some time | 他说他敲了几分钟的门 |
[39:16] | Before he finally gave up and went away. | 然后才放弃回家 |
[39:18] | Vivien was already dead. | 薇薇安那时候已经死了 |
[39:19] | Yeah, but Paula could’ve still been in the office | 没错 但宝拉可能还在办公室 |
[39:22] | Waiting for him to leave, | 等着他走 |
[39:23] | she would’ve heard the knocking | 她有可能听到敲门声 |
[39:24] | Just like she saw the phone, | 就像她看见那个电话 |
[39:26] | just like she saw Albert Moreno, | 看见艾伯特·莫雷诺 |
[39:27] | Who was probably dressed in black, | 穿着黑色的衣服 |
[39:28] | So she just put it into the letter to throw us off. Hmm. | 所以她只是把这些写进信里误导我们 |
[39:31] | Only according to your timeline on the murder board, | 但根据你谋杀板上的时间表 |
[39:35] | By the time Nick got to the office at 5:45, | 尼克五点四十五分到办公室的时候 |
[39:38] | Paula was back at the restaurant, | 宝拉已经回到餐馆了 |
[39:40] | So the office was empty, | 办公室是空的 |
[39:42] | Except, of course, for Vivien. | 除非 当然了 还有薇薇安 |
[39:47] | Oh, before I forget… | 噢 趁我还没忘记 |
[39:49] | What did Penny say about Alexander? | 佩妮说了亚历山大什么 |
[39:51] | Oh, nothing. | 噢 没什么 |
[39:52] | Just some silly stuff that didn’t really make any sense. | 只是些毫无意义的瞎话罢了 |
[39:56] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[39:58] | Because my middle name is Alexander. | 因为我的中间名就是亚历山大 |
[40:00] | I thought your middle name was Edgar. | 我以为你的中间名是埃德加 |
[40:02] | Been perusing the personal section | 又去看过了我网站上的 |
[40:03] | of the Richard Castle website again, have we? | 个人资料了吧 |
[40:06] | No, I changed my middle name to Edgar | 不 我因为埃德加·爱伦·坡 |
[40:08] | for Edgar Allan Poe | 把中间名改成了埃德加 |
[40:09] | back when I changed my last name to Castle. | 同时我把姓改成了卡塞尔 |
[40:11] | My given name is Richard Alexander Rodgers. | 我本名是理查德·亚历山大·罗杰斯 |
[40:14] | What a coincidence, huh? | 太巧了 是不 |
[40:24] | I think that was a lovely service. | 我觉得他们待客十分周到 |
[40:27] | And if I may say, | 如果要我说 |
[40:29] | Your speech was the best. | 你的演讲是最棒的 |
[40:30] | Oh, well, thank you for writing it. Pfft. | 噢 谢谢你给我写的稿 |
[40:34] | And I think, you know, between the two of us, | 而且我觉得吧 你别和别人说啊 |
[40:36] | We managed to capture the essence of Chet. | 我们成功描述了切特的神髓 |
[40:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:39] | And Boom and Lotte– | 还有博莫和洛蒂 |
[40:40] | Very, very gracious about taking the ring back | 非常 非常感激地要回了戒指 |
[40:43] | And the whole… Oh. | 还有所有的 噢 |
[40:46] | Oh, god. I feel terrible. | 噢 我的天 我感觉太糟糕了 |
[40:50] | You know… | 听我说 |
[40:52] | You really have nothing to feel guilty about. | 你真的不需要感到内疚 |
[40:54] | Oh, Richard, please. No, if anything, | 噢 理查德 别这样 不 |
[40:56] | By telling Chet you wanted to | 如果你告诉了切特 |
[40:58] | think about getting engaged, | 你想和他订婚 |
[40:58] | You gave him one more day of hope. | 你给了他多一天的希望 |
[41:02] | But now he knows. | 但现在他知道了 |
[41:04] | He’s up there, I assume, | 他就在上面 我觉得 |
[41:07] | And he knows everything. | 他什么都知道了 |
[41:07] | He knows he gave his heart to a woman who is shallow | 他知道把他的真心给了一个肤浅 |
[41:10] | And a little cowardly and… | 有点懦弱 而且 |
[41:14] | Didn’t really deserve him. | 配不上他的女人 |
[41:20] | – What? – Come here. | -干嘛 -过来这里 |
[41:22] | – Oh, honey. I-I don’t have– – no, go. | -噢 亲爱的 我没有心情 -不不 |
[41:25] | Now you can ask Chet anything you want to know. | 现在你可以问切特任何事 |
[41:36] | Darling, do you forgive me? | 亲爱的 你会原谅我吗 |
[41:40] | There. “Yes.” | 快看 会 |
[41:41] | Now you know. Oh! | 现在你知道了吧 |
[41:43] | You moved it. Yes, I did. | 你动的 是 没错 |
[41:46] | And let me tell you something else. | 再让我告诉你些事 |
[41:49] | Chet was nobody’s fool. | 切特又不是傻瓜 |
[41:51] | He knew you, all of you. | 他了解你的一切 |
[41:54] | And he loved you. | 而且他爱你 |
[41:56] | I am sure wherever he is now, he still does. | 我相信不管他现在在那里 他仍爱着你 |
[42:04] | Come on. | 过来 |
[42:06] | Get some sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[42:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:13] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[42:16] | Whatever mistakes I’ve made in my life, | 不管我这辈子犯过多少错误 |
[42:19] | I raised a good man. | 我养了一个好儿子 |