时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:12] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | – and I’ve found mine. – Detective Kate Beckett. | -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:23] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:26] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:46] | This is Blackbird. Identification. | 我是黑鸟 请说出你的身份 |
[00:47] | Designate 2-2-3. I am blown. I am blown. | 代号223 我的身份暴露了 |
[00:50] | This call is unauthorized, 2-2-3. | 你的电话未经授权 223 |
[00:52] | This line is not secure. | 这条线路不安全 |
[00:53] | Where is the safe house? | 安全屋到底在哪 |
[00:54] | Negative, 2-2-3. You know the rules. | 无可奉告 223 你知道规矩的 |
[01:23] | We’ve got something between us nothing can change. | 你我之间有种感觉 没有东西能够改变 |
[01:26] | Oh, well, I suppose you’re right in a way, Walter. | 我想你说的挺对 沃尔特 |
[01:29] | Aren’t you gonna answer that? | 你不接电话吗 |
[01:31] | Nope. | 不 |
[01:31] | Oh– and neither are you. | 你也不许接 |
[01:33] | Who are you hiding from now? | 你这又是在躲谁呢 |
[01:37] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[01:38] | Forget an alimony payment? | 忘了给赡养费了吗 |
[01:40] | No, this time she’s not calling as my ex-wife. | 不是 这次她不是以前妻的身份打给我的 |
[01:42] | She’s calling as my publisher. | 而是以出版商的身份 |
[01:44] | The first draft of my new manuscript was due yesterday, | 我新书的手稿应该在昨天就上交了 |
[01:46] | and I haven’t finished. | 但我还没写完 |
[01:48] | – Why not? – Haven’t felt like writing. | -为什么 -创作情绪不佳 |
[01:50] | And besides, I don’t think I’m entirely happy | 而且 我对书中角色走向 |
[01:52] | with where my characters are going. | 不是很满意 |
[01:54] | Well… change them. | 那就改呗 |
[01:57] | Working on it. What are you doing here? | 正有此打算 你在这干嘛呢 |
[01:59] | I thought you had an audition for Williamstown tonight. | 我以为你今晚要去威廉斯镇戏剧节试镜呢 |
[02:01] | I do. Just came to pick up my lucky blouse. | 没错 我是来拿我那件幸运小外套的 |
[02:04] | Aah! I got in! | 我进啦 |
[02:05] | – I got in! – Oh, good. | -我进啦 -很好嘛 |
[02:06] | Oh, my god. You got in. That’s amazing! I can’t b– | 我的天呐 你进啦 太棒了 真不敢相… |
[02:09] | I don’t–what– what did you get into? | 我不…你进什么了 |
[02:10] | Princeton’s summer program for high school students. | 普林斯顿大学为高中生准备的暑期项目 |
[02:13] | I thought you got wait-listed. | 你不是在候补名单里吗 |
[02:14] | Someone just canceled, | 有人退出了 |
[02:15] | but we have to send them a deposit ASAP, | 我们得尽快给他们把学费寄过去 |
[02:16] | because it starts this weekend. | 因为这项目本周末就开始了 |
[02:18] | This weekend? | 这周末 |
[02:19] | I know we had plans,but– | 我知道我们有计划了 但是 |
[02:21] | not just plans– | 不止是计划 |
[02:22] | Memorial day, the Hamptons, | 那可是阵亡将士纪念日 在汉普顿 |
[02:24] | our annual “Kick off the summer” week. | 我们每年一度的”盛夏开幕”周啊 |
[02:26] | I mean, I got the illegal fireworks, | 而且 我搞到了一些违禁烟花 |
[02:28] | the kind you like, the ones with the silver starbursts. | 你喜欢的那种 有银色火光的 |
[02:31] | Dad, it’s Princeton. | 老爸 这可是普林斯顿 |
[02:33] | I can’t believe you would blow off illegal fireworks | 我真不敢相信你会放弃违禁烟花 |
[02:34] | for a lousy head start at a top-notch education. | 就为了提前开始无聊的顶级教育 |
[02:36] | I know. I’m a huge disappointment. | 我知道 我大煞风景 |
[02:38] | Now there are a bunch of forms you need to sign, | 好了 还有一堆表等着你签名呢 |
[02:40] | and I’ll fill the rest out for you later. | 我把其他的填完就给你签名 |
[02:41] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. | 等等 |
[02:44] | It says here that the, uh, the dorms are coed. | 这上面说宿舍是男女混宿的 |
[02:47] | Yeah, it’s college. | 对啊 大学嘛 |
[02:49] | No, it’s a summer program for high school students | 才不是 这只是个针对高中生的 |
[02:52] | at a college. | 大学暑期项目 |
[02:53] | According to this, half the kids in your building | 根据这上面所说 你那栋楼的一半人 |
[02:56] | will be 16- and 17-year-old boys. | 都是十六七岁的男生 |
[02:58] | Relax, dad. Each floor has a resident advisor who’s 21. | 别担心 老爸 每层楼都有一个21岁的宿管呢 |
[03:02] | Oh, so the one person in charge | 也就是说管事儿的人 |
[03:04] | is conveniently old enough to buy alcohol? | 已经到了合法买酒的年龄了 |
[03:06] | Darling, don’t be such a prude. | 亲爱的 别那么老古板了 |
[03:09] | Remember that trip you took to Italy with your class? | 你还记得你和全班人去意大利旅行那次吗 |
[03:11] | You were younger than Alexis is now. | 你当时还没有阿丽克西斯大呢 |
[03:13] | Mother, if you had any idea what happened on that trip, | 老妈 如果你知道那趟旅行中发生了什么 |
[03:16] | you would’ve never let me leave the house again. | 你永远都不会让我再离家半步的 |
[03:19] | Sometimes, the less you know, the better. | 有些时候 知道的越少越好 |
[03:28] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[03:28] | You have a novel to finish. | 你还有本小说要写呢 |
[03:32] | It’s Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[03:34] | It’s kinda like a tradition– | 就像是传统的节日 |
[03:36] | You know, bonfires, roasting marshmallows, | 篝火啦 烤棉花糖啦 |
[03:38] | telling ghost stories, sleeping late. | 讲鬼故事啦 熬夜啦 |
[03:40] | We’ve done it since she was 5. | 从她五岁起我们一直如此 |
[03:42] | Sounds nice. Kinda magical, actually. | 听起来不错 老实说 蛮神奇的 |
[03:45] | Yeah, you know what? You should come. | 没错 你也应该一起来玩儿 |
[03:47] | Oh, it’s right on the ocean. There’s a secluded pool. | 就在海边 还有私家泳池 |
[03:49] | You could lay out, work on your tan. | 你可以躺那 晒晒太阳 |
[03:52] | Wow, Castle, you’re working really hard | 卡塞尔 为了一睹我的泳装造型 |
[03:54] | to see me in a swimsuit. | 你还真是不遗余力啊 |
[03:55] | If you are not comfortable in a swimsuit, | 如果你不喜欢穿泳装的话 |
[03:57] | you can just skinny-dip. | 你可以裸泳哦 |
[04:00] | The vic’s a white male, | 死者是白人男性 |
[04:02] | multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. | 胸部多处中枪 |
[04:04] | Found him about an hour ago. | 大约一小时前发现他的 |
[04:06] | Mugging? | 抢劫吗 |
[04:07] | Nah. He still has his watch, wallet and cash. | 不是 手表钱包和现金都在 |
[04:10] | Then there’s the matter of the phantom bullets. | 还有就是幽灵般消失的子弹 |
[04:12] | Yeah, he took five to the chest. | 是的 他胸口一共中了五枪 |
[04:14] | There are no slugs, shell casings. | 没有弹头 没有弹壳 |
[04:15] | the killer went so far as to dig his bullets out of | 凶手甚至把子弹从那些树枝里 |
[04:17] | that tree branch right there. | 挖了出来 |
[04:19] | That’s weird. What about in the body? | 真怪异 死者体内也没有吗 |
[04:20] | They’re all through and throughs. | 子弹全部射穿了死者身体 |
[04:21] | Exit holes on each wound. | 每处伤口都有子弹射出的弹孔 |
[04:23] | So our doer cleaned up after himself. | 也就是说案发后凶手清理了现场 |
[04:26] | It takes real presence of mind | 往一个人胸口连开五枪之后 |
[04:28] | to put five bullets into a man’s chest | 仍能保持头脑冷静 |
[04:30] | and then keep your cool long enough | 把现场收拾干净 |
[04:31] | to pick up after yourself. | 需要相当的心理素质 |
[04:33] | Natural instinct is to run. | 本能反应是杀完就跑 |
[04:35] | I would say we are most likely dealing with | 我猜我们在对付的极可能是 |
[04:37] | a highly trained assassin. | 一个训练有素的杀手 |
[04:40] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[04:41] | Based on temperature and lividity, | 从尸体温度和尸斑来看 |
[04:42] | I’d say between 11:00 pm and 1:00 am. | 我想是在晚上十一点到凌晨一点之间 |
[04:45] | ID? | 身份呢 |
[04:46] | Shawn Caldwell. No driver’s license, | 肖恩·卡维尔 没发现驾照 |
[04:48] | but according to his work ID, | 但根据他的工作证 |
[04:50] | he was a consultant for FGS in midtown. | 他是市区一间名叫FGS公司的顾问 |
[04:53] | “Fastwater Global Services”? | 激流环球服务公司 |
[04:55] | Sounds like a CIA front. | 像是中情局的掩护身份 |
[04:57] | Found these in his pocket. | 在他口袋里发现了这些 |
[05:00] | Company car keys. | 公司的车钥匙 |
[05:01] | There’s no house keys on the chain. | 钥匙圈上没有住家钥匙 |
[05:05] | There’s a generic hotel key card. | 这里有张很普通的宾馆房卡 |
[05:06] | In from out of town? | 外地来的吗 |
[05:08] | Except the company address is local, | 但公司地址是本地的 |
[05:09] | and so is his gym membership. | 他的健身会员卡也是 |
[05:11] | All right. Have CSU sweep the area, | 好了 让鉴证组检查现场吧 |
[05:12] | canvass the homeless people, | 再询问那些流浪者 |
[05:13] | see if anyone saw or heard anything. | 看是否有人听到或看到些什么 |
[05:30] | Ocean view from my patio. | 俺家阳台的海景 |
[05:32] | It does not get better than this. | 没有比这个更好的地方了 |
[05:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:37] | I tried information, our database. | 我查了所有资料 搜遍了数据库 |
[05:39] | I even did an internet search, | 甚至上网进行了搜索 |
[05:40] | – And it’s like these guys don’t even exist. – Who? | -这些人仿佛根本就不存在 -哪些人 |
[05:42] | Fastwater Global Services. | 激流环球服务公司 |
[05:44] | Ah! See? I told you. CIA cover. | 看 我就说吧 中情局的伪装 |
[05:47] | No. I mean, they probably just don’t like to advertise. | 开玩笑的 他们可能是不喜欢做广告 |
[05:49] | Yeah, well, I thought so as well, | 没错 我起初也这么想 |
[05:51] | so I checked their address– | 所以我查了他们的地址 |
[05:52] | 1747 West 43rd Str. | 西43街 1747号 |
[05:55] | It’s in the middle of the Hudson River. | 那是在哈德逊河里 |
[05:58] | So I went back and checked through his wallet | 所以我又检查了他的钱包 |
[06:01] | and looked at his IDs, his gym membership, | 查看了他的证件 健身会员卡 |
[06:03] | health insurance, even his ATM card– | 医疗保险 甚至他的自动提款卡 |
[06:05] | – They’re all fakes. – You run his name? | -全是假的 -你查过他的名字了吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah, there’s about half a dozen Shawn Caldwells | 查了 纽约以及新泽西 康涅狄格州有六个 |
[06:10] | in the tristate area, and none of them are a match. | 肖恩·卡维尔 但没一个吻合的 |
[06:12] | – What about his fingerprints? – Not in our system. | -那他的指纹呢 -我们的数据库里没有 |
[06:15] | – Hey, Beckett. – Hey, what’d you guys find? | -贝克特 -有什么发现 |
[06:17] | Well, we spoke to some homeless guys who were camped | 我们询问了一些昨晚 |
[06:18] | a couple hundred yards from the overpass last night. | 在距桥几百码处露宿的流浪汉 |
[06:20] | They didn’t see or hear anything. | 他们没听到或看到任何事情 |
[06:22] | Couple hundred yards? | 几百码 |
[06:23] | How do you not hear five gunshots? | 五声枪响 怎么可能没听到 |
[06:25] | – Unless… – He used a silencer. | -除非 -凶手用了消音器 |
[06:27] | To kill a man who went out of the way to hide who he was? | 用装了消音器的枪 杀一个故意掩藏身份的人 |
[06:30] | This is starting to sound more and more | 这听起来越来越像 |
[06:31] | like a professional hit. | 职业杀手干的了 |
[06:32] | Yeah, well, we’re nowhere until we figure out | 是啊 只有查出受害者的身份 |
[06:33] | who this guy actually is. | 我们才能有所突破 |
[06:34] | So why don’t you guys go canvass the area | 你们去查查公园 |
[06:35] | near the entrance to the park, see if you can find his car? | 入口的区域吧 看是否能找到他的车 |
[06:38] | And fax his photo to the local hotels, | 另外 把他的照片传真给本地宾馆 |
[06:40] | – see if anyone recognizes his face. – Right on. | -看是否有人能认出他 -这就去 |
[06:46] | You know, I-I was… | 你知道… |
[06:47] | I was kidding about the assassin stuff. | 关于杀手的说法 我是开玩笑的 |
[06:52] | That’s Lanie. | 是蕾妮 |
[06:54] | Please tell me that you found something. | 拜托 告诉我你有发现了 |
[06:56] | Well, I found nothing that sheds light | 关于被害人的身份 |
[06:58] | on the identity of your victim, | 我一无所获 |
[06:59] | But I did find something that may help with your killer. | 但我发现了些线索 也许能帮你们找到凶手 |
[07:02] | We know the shooter tried to scrub the crime scene | 我们知道凶手清理了犯罪现场的 |
[07:04] | of ballistic evidence, but one of the rounds | 弹道痕迹 但有一发子弹 |
[07:06] | shattered Mr. Caldwell’s rib and left this little souvenir. | 射中了卡维尔的肋骨 留下了线索 |
[07:11] | – A bullet fragment? – Can’t tell the caliber, | -子弹碎片 -分不清枪支的口径 |
[07:13] | but this polygonal rifling along the outer rim | 但外缘的多边形膛线 |
[07:15] | is consistent with the barrel of a Glock. | 与格洛克手枪吻合 |
[07:18] | – What? – The grouping of the shots. | -怎么了 -这组枪击 |
[07:21] | You see how tight they all are? | 发现伤口都很紧致了吗 |
[07:23] | There’s no stippling, no muzzle burns. | 没有斑点烧痕和枪口烧伤 |
[07:26] | The killer must have shot from a distance. | 一定是远距离射击 |
[07:27] | Which means he’s a very good shot. | 也就是说 他枪法很准 |
[07:34] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[07:37] | They found the car. | 他们找到车了 |
[07:38] | Car is registered to Allied Fleet Services, | 车是登记在联合舰队服务公司名下的 |
[07:40] | a car rental agency. | 是家汽车租赁公司 |
[07:42] | Oh, I hope they got the insurance option. | 但愿他们买了保险 |
[07:44] | Who did they rent it to? | 这车租给谁了 |
[07:45] | This particular car is on a long-term lease to FGS. | 这辆车被FGS长期租用了 |
[07:49] | Fastwater Global Services. | 激流环球服务公司 |
[07:51] | Do they know they rented their car to a company that doesn’t exist? | 他们知道把车租给了根本不存在的公司吗 |
[07:53] | Oh, no. It exists, just not in New York. | 不 这公司存在 不在纽约而已 |
[07:56] | All correspondence, billing and payments go through | 所有的信函 账单和工资 |
[07:57] | a P.O Box in the Cayman Islands. | 都经由一个位于开曼群岛的邮箱 |
[08:00] | It gets even weirder. In the trunk, we found these. | 这案子越来越诡异了 在车尾箱找到这个 |
[08:04] | Euros. | 欧元 |
[08:04] | 5,000 of ’em, and… | 一共是五千元 还有 |
[08:10] | – That looks military. – Yeah. | -这看起来像军方武器 -没错 |
[08:12] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[08:14] | – A fancy pen. – Nice! | -精品钢笔 -赞 |
[08:16] | A bag full of euros, a high-tech heater | 一个装满欧元的袋子 一把军用枪 |
[08:19] | and a silent killer who leaves no trace… | 还有个雁过无痕的神秘杀手 |
[08:20] | Good evening, 2-2-3. Informant has been identified. | 代号223 晚上好 告密者身份已确认 |
[08:23] | Ally contact will meet you | 同盟方联系人会在13至15个小时内 |
[08:25] | at Cafe Moul in 13-15 hours | 在摩尔咖啡馆与你见面 |
[08:27] | with further instructions. | 下达进一步的指令 |
[08:28] | Wear the pen and use the following code phrase– | 带上笔 暗号如下 |
[08:30] | “Aren’t you Steve’s friend?” | “你是史蒂夫的朋友吧” |
[08:31] | Response,”No, Steve is my brother.” | 答”不 史蒂夫是我兄弟” |
[08:33] | Good luck, 2-2-3. | 祝好运 代号223 |
[08:39] | Well, now we know why our victim doesn’t exist. | 现在知道为什么被害人不存在了 |
[08:42] | He’s a spy. | 他是个间谍 |
[08:57] | We contacted the CIA, the FBI, | 我们联系了中情局 联邦调查局 |
[08:59] | the NSA and Homeland Security. | 国家安全局和国土安全部 |
[09:01] | So far, all of them are denying that he was one of theirs. | 目前为止 都否认被害人是他们的人 |
[09:04] | Well, of course they’re gonna deny it. | 他们当然会否认 |
[09:06] | He was probably disavowed the moment he was killed, | 他可能从被杀的那刻起就被除名了 |
[09:08] | making this officially the coolest case ever. | 使这案子史无前例的酷 |
[09:10] | So what do you want us to do, sir? | 我们要怎么做 长官 |
[09:13] | Your job. Till someone more important tells us different, | 做好本职工作 在上级有其它指示前 |
[09:15] | treat this like a standard homicide case. | 此案作为普通的凶杀案处理 |
[09:17] | You go to the cafe. | 你们去咖啡馆 |
[09:19] | If this contact of his is an ally, | 如果这个联系人跟他是盟友 |
[09:20] | they may be willing to talk. | 他们也许会提供线索 |
[09:22] | How are we gonna identify the… contact? | 我们要如何确定这个…联系人 |
[09:25] | Same way our victim was going to. | 假扮我们的被害人 |
[09:44] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[09:47] | Her? | 她 |
[09:48] | She’s the only one here alone. | 这里只有她是一个人 |
[09:55] | Aren’t you Steve’s friend? | 你是史蒂夫的朋友吧 |
[09:57] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[09:58] | Aren’t you steve’s friend? | 你是史蒂夫的朋友吧 |
[10:00] | Steve? No, no, I’m sorry. I don’t know Steve. | 史蒂夫 不不 抱歉 我不认识史蒂夫 |
[10:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[10:10] | So he’s not your brother? | 他不是你的兄弟吗 |
[10:11] | – Go away. – Okay. | -离我远点 -好的 |
[10:15] | – Wasn’t her. – Yeah, I gathered. | -不是她 -看出来了 |
[10:18] | – This all feel a little odd to you? – What? | -你不觉得这一切有点怪吗 -怎么了 |
[10:21] | The old cloak-and-dagger, secret meetings, code words– | 老式的间谍故事 秘密会面 暗号 |
[10:24] | It all feels a little old-fashioned. | 感觉太老套了 |
[10:27] | I mean, why meet face-to-face | 我是说 为什么要亲自见面呢 |
[10:28] | when you can just send an encrypted e-mail? | 直接发一封加密邮件不就行了 |
[10:30] | Sometimes, you just have to do things off the grid. | 有时候 就得远离喧嚣的高科技 |
[10:34] | Speaking of off the grid, I was serious about this weekend. | 说到远离喧嚣 周末度假的邀请我是认真的 |
[10:39] | You’re seriously asking me to your place in the Hamptons? | 你当真邀请我去你汉普顿的住处吗 |
[10:42] | I promise, no funny stuff. Just a friendly getaway. | 我保证不搞鬼 就是朋友一起度个假 |
[10:45] | It’d be fun. | 很有趣的 |
[10:46] | Yeah… no. | 好…不行 |
[10:49] | Y-you know, some of us have to work for a living. | 我还要为了生计工作呢 |
[10:52] | – On Memorial Day? – Yes. I spent all of my vacation days | -在阵亡将士纪念日? -是啊 我已经没假了 |
[10:56] | – looking for a new place to live. – Shh,shh,shh. | -都用在找新公寓上了 -嘘 嘘 |
[11:08] | Aren’t you Steve’s friend? | 你是史蒂夫的朋友吧 |
[11:09] | No. Steve’s my brother. | 不 史蒂夫是我的兄弟 |
[11:12] | Brauer. Hans Brauer. | 保尔 汉斯·保尔 |
[11:16] | – Shawn Caldwell. – We don’t have much time. | -肖恩·卡维尔 -我们没时间了 |
[11:18] | The target’s in country, but on the move. | 目标抵达美国 但是一直在移动 |
[11:19] | Go to alpha location and look for the sign, | 去阿尔法位置寻找标志 |
[11:21] | but blackbird wants you to know, | 但是黑鸟要你知道 |
[11:23] | there are other assets in play. | 会有其他人搅局 |
[11:24] | So if they move on you, go to ground. | 如果他们对你采取行动 立刻转入地下 |
[11:27] | But if you get a shot, take it. Understood? | 但是如果有机会刺杀 要行动 明白吗 |
[11:31] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:36] | My people need confirmation on the target’s name. | 我的人需要确认目标人物的名字 |
[11:38] | – What did you say? – The target’s name, | -你说什么 -目标人物的名字 |
[11:40] | my people need confirmation. | 我的人需要确认 |
[11:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:46] | NYPD! | 纽约警察局 |
[11:48] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[11:50] | Not you, Castle. | 没说你 卡塞尔 |
[11:52] | Right. | 好的 |
[11:58] | You people have no idea what you just stepped into. | 你们完全不知道自己卷入了什么事件 |
[12:00] | No idea. | 什么也不知道 |
[12:02] | Why don’t you tell us? | 你不说我们怎么知道 |
[12:04] | Because you don’t want to know. | 因为你不会想要知道的 |
[12:05] | The things that I’ve seen? | 我看过的那些事情 |
[12:07] | Trust me… | 相信我 |
[12:09] | Ignorance is bliss. | 无知是福 |
[12:12] | Who do you work for, the government? | 你为谁工作 政府吗 |
[12:18] | Well, if not the government, then who? | 如果不是替政府卖命 是为谁 |
[12:21] | What happened to the real Caldwell? | 真正的卡维尔怎么了 |
[12:22] | – Dead. – When? | -死了 -何时 |
[12:24] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[12:27] | That means they know. | 那意味着他们知道了 |
[12:29] | They know about what? | 他们知道什么了 |
[12:31] | About the target? | 知道目标了吗 |
[12:32] | About how you were going to take your shot? | 知道你们如何刺杀了吗 |
[12:34] | Who’s your target, Hans? | 你的目标是谁 汉斯 |
[12:38] | I spent three weeks in Afghanistan | 在阿富汗的时候 整整三周 |
[12:40] | with fire ants crawling on my privates. | 火蚂蚁爬满了我的裆部 |
[12:42] | Somehow I don’t think your polite-but-stern routine | 我可不认为你们礼貌而又严肃的审问 |
[12:44] | is gonna get you very far. | 会有什么结果 |
[12:52] | You can ask me whatever you want. | 你想要问什么都可以 |
[12:54] | But let me tell you what’s gonna happen here. | 不过我要告诉你接下来会发生什么 |
[12:56] | In just a little while, you will receive a phone call | 再过一小会 你会接到一个电话 |
[12:59] | from someone much more important than you. | 那人官衔要比你的大得多 |
[13:02] | Then they will tell you that | 之后他们会告诉你 |
[13:03] | there’s been a misunderstanding, | 这是个误会 |
[13:04] | and you will be instructed to release me. | 你们会奉命放了我 |
[13:07] | You will do so grudgingly, | 你尽管很不情愿 |
[13:09] | but you will do so nonetheless. | 但是最终你还是要照做 |
[13:12] | And you will watch me walk out of here into the night… | 你会眼睁睁的看着我遁入黑夜 |
[13:16] | Never to be seen again. | 再也不会见到我 |
[13:28] | What the hell are we into here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[13:29] | Hopefully the Feds will have more luck. | 希望联邦调查局的人能有所发现 |
[13:31] | Somehow I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[13:32] | At least not in time to stop whatever he’s planning. | 至少没时间阻止他们的行动了 |
[13:33] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[13:36] | That was the manager of the Carter Regency Hotel, | 刚刚与卡特帝豪宾馆经理通过电话 |
[13:38] | says he recognized our vic. | 他认出了死者 |
[13:40] | Guy checked in two days ago and never checked out. | 死者两天前入住 没有退房 |
[13:46] | Clear. Castle, check the bureau. | 安全 卡塞尔 检查柜子 |
[13:51] | The safe is locked. | 保险柜锁着 |
[13:52] | Open it. | 打开 |
[13:55] | Whatever he was supposed to do, it was going down today. | 不管他要做什么 原计划是今天行动 |
[13:57] | He was scheduled to check out tomorrow. | 他打算明天结账退房 |
[14:00] | It’s more IDs. | 更多的身份证明 |
[14:02] | John Mason… Paul Chenausky. | 约翰·梅森 保罗·切斯基 |
[14:05] | Probably fake, too. | 可能也是假的 |
[14:16] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[14:19] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:22] | It’s a security dossier. | 一份秘密档案 |
[14:25] | Kofi Amandul. | 科菲·阿曼度 |
[14:26] | Who’s Kofi Amandul? | 科菲·阿曼度是谁 |
[14:27] | The minister of banking for The Republic Of Luvania. | 鲁瓦尼亚共和国的银行部长 |
[14:32] | These were taken in front of the U.N. | 这是在联合国大楼门口拍摄的 |
[14:34] | This is the target. | 这就是目标 |
[14:35] | This is who they’re trying to kill. | 这就是他们想要杀的人 |
[14:38] | I have to call the state department. | 我得给国务院打电话 |
[14:39] | I don’t think you have to. | 我认为可以不打了 |
[14:42] | While writing Derrick Storm, I became somewhat of | 写德里克·斯道姆的时候 我自学成了 |
[14:44] | an expert on world geography. | 地理达人 |
[14:45] | – You ever heard of the republic of Luvania? – No. | -你听说过鲁瓦尼亚共和国吗 -没有 |
[14:47] | Yeah, neither have I. You know why? | 是啊 我也没听过 知道原因吗 |
[14:49] | Because it doesn’t exist. | 因为没有这个国家 |
[14:52] | I got a feeling Kofi Amandul doesn’t exist either. | 我有预感科菲·阿曼度这个人也不存在 |
[14:54] | Then why would they try to kill someone | 他们为什么要杀一个 |
[14:55] | who doesn’t exist? | 不存在的人呢 |
[14:57] | I think I know. | 我想我知道了 |
[15:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:04] | So I just got back from ballistics. | 我拿到了弹道检验的结果 |
[15:06] | That gun that we found in the victim’s car… | 死者车里发现的那把枪… |
[15:08] | Let me guess, it’s not real… | 我猜猜 是假的 |
[15:11] | -It’s a game. – What are you talking about? | -是场游戏 -你在说什么 |
[15:13] | This whole thing– the fake IDs, | 整件事 假的身份证明 |
[15:15] | The dossiers, Luvania, the banking minister– | 档案 鲁瓦尼亚 银行部长 |
[15:17] | It’s all part of a game. | 都是游戏的一部分 |
[15:19] | Hey, come on. You’re breaking the fourth wall here. | 拜托 别破坏游戏的规则啊 |
[15:21] | Listen, Hans, or whatever your name is, | 听着 汉斯 不管你真名是什么 |
[15:24] | you see that woman? | 看见那个女人了吗 |
[15:25] | She’s a real cop. There’s been a real murder, | 她是真的警察 真的有谋杀发生 |
[15:27] | and you are really under arrest. | 而你真的是被关押了 |
[15:29] | If you don’t start talking to us, you’re gonna stay in jail… | 你要是再不说实话 你就会待在监狱 |
[15:33] | Real jail. | 真的监狱 |
[15:36] | You’re telling me this is real? | 你说这都是真的 |
[15:37] | Very. | 千真万确 |
[15:39] | I’m really in jail? | 我真的是在监狱 |
[15:40] | Yes, you are really in jail. | 是的 你真的在监狱 |
[15:44] | No, no, see–see I-I– I thought that…. | 不 不 我以为… |
[15:48] | This isn’t part of the experience? | 这不是体验的一部分吗 |
[15:51] | What experience? | 什么体验 |
[15:55] | The company is called Spy-Ventures. | 那个公司叫做间谍大冒险 |
[15:56] | They specialize in high-end spy-cations for thrill seekers. | 专为寻求刺激的人提供高端的间谍游戏 |
[15:59] | Spy-cations? | 间谍游戏 |
[16:00] | Yeah, you want to be kidnapped and interrogated? | 如果你想要被绑架和审问 |
[16:01] | They got a package. You want to be a super spy? | 他们有一套游戏 如果你想当间谍 |
[16:03] | They got a package. Their motto is “Authenticity.” | 也有一套游戏 他们的口号就是”真实” |
[16:06] | Right down to the offshore accounts, | 这就解释了海外账户 |
[16:08] | false identifications and realistic weaponry. | 假身份证明和仿真武器 |
[16:10] | All right. Find out who the hell’s in charge. | 好吧 找到负责人 |
[16:13] | Let’s see if “Authenticity” includes murder. | 让我们看看”真实”是不是包括谋杀 |
[16:27] | Are you still hiding from Gina? | 你还在躲吉娜吗 |
[16:29] | She’s persistent, I’ll give her that. | 我得承认 她很执着 |
[16:30] | You can’t outrun her forever, darling. | 你无法永远逃避 乖儿子 |
[16:32] | – Why don’t I just talk to her? – No! No! | -我和她说吧 -不 不行 |
[16:34] | No, no, no. | 不行 别 |
[16:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Does the reemergence of summer hats | 这些夏日凉帽的再度出现 |
[16:42] | mean you’ll be making an appearance in the Hamptons? | 是否意味着你将在汉普顿露面 |
[16:44] | Alas, you’re going to have to stagger along without me. | 哎 看起来你要独自一人度假了 |
[16:47] | I got… the part! | 我得到了那个角色 |
[16:49] | Fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[16:50] | – Oh-ho, I’m so proud! – Thank you, thank you. | -我为你骄傲 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:53] | It’s not the biggest role in the world, | 虽不是什么大角色 |
[16:54] | but I do love summer stock. | 但我喜欢夏令剧目 |
[16:57] | – You gonna be okay? – Why wouldn’t I be? | -你不会有事吧 -会有什么事 |
[17:00] | I’m gonna be gone through august, Alexis is away, and… | 我会一直待到八月份 阿丽克西斯也离开了 |
[17:02] | I’ll be fine. I’ll, uh… I’ll finish the book. | 我不会有事的 我会把书写完 |
[17:05] | – Good. – What about Chet? He’ll be all alone. | -很好 -切特呢 他会孤独一人的 |
[17:07] | It’s good for him to miss me. I don’t want him to assume… | 让他想念我也很好 我不想让他认为 |
[17:09] | that I’m gonna always just be around. | 我会永远待在他身边 |
[17:12] | Sweet place. | 地方不错 |
[17:15] | Oh! Everyone’s here. | 大家都在啊 |
[17:21] | You were expecting to be alone? | 打算独处吗 |
[17:22] | No, you’re just home early. This is Carter. | 没有 只是你回来早了 这是卡特 |
[17:25] | He’s going to the princeton program, too. | 他也要参加普林斯顿的项目 |
[17:28] | – Is he now? – Lovely to meet you, Carter. | -是吗 -见到你很高兴 卡特 |
[17:31] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[17:32] | Um… I’ll meet you in the kitchen. | 我会到厨房找你 |
[17:34] | Oh. Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:36] | I friended him on the program page | 我在项目网页上和他认识的 |
[17:38] | And found out he lived nearby, so we decided to hook up. | 碰巧他住在附近 所以我们打算见一见 |
[17:42] | We just thought it’d be nice to go there knowing someone, | 我们觉得在那儿有熟人会比较顺利 |
[17:44] | and our rooms are right across from each other. | 再说他的房间在我的房间对面 |
[17:51] | Hey, sorry about that… | 刚刚很抱歉 |
[17:52] | How old would you say that kid is? | 你认为那男孩多大了 |
[17:53] | Old enough to do all the things you did | 和你干坏事的时候 |
[17:55] | when you were his age. | 年龄一样大 |
[17:58] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 正是我所担心的 |
[18:00] | Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. James Patterson called. | 忘了告诉你 詹姆斯·帕特森打过电话 |
[18:02] | He’s gonna be a little late for the poker game tomorrow. | 明天的纸牌游戏 他会晚点儿来 |
[18:04] | Probably wants to use the time to write another book. | 很可能用那点时间再写一本书 |
[18:11] | Good thing your Captain’s not here. | 你上司不在太好了 |
[18:12] | This might be construed as inappropriate office behavior. | 这也许会被当作不适宜的办公室行为 |
[18:17] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[18:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:24] | Didn’t mean to break up your party. | 不是故意要打扰你们的美好时光 |
[18:25] | No, no party. I was actually waiting for you. | 没什么美好时光 我其实在等你 |
[18:27] | We finally got ahold of someone from Spy-Ventures. | 终于联络到了间谍大冒险的负责人 |
[18:30] | The owners are meeting us at their offices. | 经营者会在他们的办公室见我们 |
[18:31] | Oh, yeah, and your ex-wife called. | 还有 你的前妻来电话了 |
[18:33] | She said that you’ve been avoiding her because you’re late | 她说你在躲她 因为你迟迟不把 |
[18:34] | delivering your manuscript of… “Naked Heat.” | 《赤裸热浪》的手稿交给她 |
[18:39] | That’s a catchy title. When were you gonna tell me? | 名字很好记啊 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[18:42] | Well, I was waiting for the perfect time. | 我在等恰当的时机 |
[18:44] | It just never happened. | 可是一直没等到 |
[18:45] | She’s naked on the cover again, isn’t she? | 她又在封面上裸体了 是吗 |
[18:47] | Kinda, yeah. | 差不多 是的 |
[18:48] | That’s great. No one’s gonna make fun of me. | 太好了 “没人”会取笑我了 |
[18:51] | Good. | 还好 |
[18:53] | That’s Roger Farraday. | 这是罗杰·法瑞戴 |
[18:54] | He was on the 4-day covert ops package, | 他报名了一个四天的秘密游戏任务 |
[18:56] | culminating in a staged assassination | 执行一项对联合国大使 |
[18:58] | – of a U.N. Diplomat. – Stamford, Connecticut. | -的暗杀任务 -康涅狄格州 斯坦福市 |
[19:01] | He lists his wife Melinda as his emergency contact. | 他把他妻子梅琳达列为紧急联络人 |
[19:04] | Detective. We’re–we’re very sorry about the confusion. | 探长 我们…对造成的误会深表歉意 |
[19:07] | We called as soon as we got your messages. | 一收到你们的讯息我们就联络警局了 |
[19:09] | So the fake IDs, the Cayman Islands– | 假的身份证明和开曼群岛 |
[19:11] | Yeah, they’re all part of the experience. | 是的 是体验的一部分 |
[19:13] | You have no idea how excited people get | 你们绝对想不到 |
[19:15] | when they have to | 他们必须用海外账户 |
[19:16] | wire their payment to an offshore account. | 交款时是多么的兴奋 |
[19:17] | So your slogan is “Authenticity.” | 你们的口号是”真实” |
[19:19] | Is it possible one of your other players took things too far? | 有没有可能是你们的一位顾客太当真了 |
[19:21] | Mr. Castle, uh, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[19:23] | we take the safety of our guests very seriously. | 我们非常重视客户的安全 |
[19:26] | Our weapons look real, but their legal, inoperable | 虽然我们的武器以假乱真 但都合法且不能改装 |
[19:28] | and rigged for game play. | 并只能用于游戏 |
[19:30] | So if one of the guests killed Roger, | 所以如果其中一个客户杀了罗杰 |
[19:31] | They used their own weapon, not ours. | 他们一定用的自己的武器 不是我们的 |
[19:33] | So the weapons are fake, but the money is real? | 武器是假的 但钱是真的 |
[19:35] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[19:36] | The 5,000 euros we found in the car. | 车里发现的五千欧元 |
[19:41] | Uh… yeah, we–we do money drops sometimes, | 我们有时会有金钱交易 |
[19:43] | but never with real currency. | 但从不会用真钱 |
[19:45] | That’s more than he paid for his package. | 那会比他订的服务花的钱还多 |
[19:47] | – Are you sure it was real? – Positive. | -确定是真钱吗 -是的 |
[19:49] | What was Mr. Farraday doing in the park that night? | 那天晚上法瑞戴先生在公园做什么 |
[19:52] | – Was that a part of a mission? – No, no, no. | -任务的一部分吗 -不 不是 |
[19:54] | The park is too dangerous to work at night. | 公园里晚上做任务过于危险 |
[19:56] | And his last mission should’ve ended hours earlier. | 他最后的任务应该死前几小时就结束了 |
[19:58] | What was his last mission? | 最后的任务是什么 |
[20:01] | Farraday? Yeah. I was his handler. | 法瑞戴吗 对 我是他的管理员 |
[20:03] | His last mission that day was the bus locker drop. | 那天他最后的任务是公交站储物柜提取情报 |
[20:06] | I checked it at 10:00. It was empty. | 十点时我检查过 空的 |
[20:08] | So we know he picked up the pen. | 所以我们知道他拿到了那支笔 |
[20:09] | – The one with the recording? – Yeah. | -有录音的那支笔 -是的 |
[20:11] | His next activity was the cafe meet yesterday. | 他昨天的任务是咖啡馆会面 |
[20:14] | So where did he go between 10:00 and midnight? | 十点到午夜 他去哪里了呢 |
[20:16] | And how did he end up in the park | 他又是怎么带着五千欧元 |
[20:17] | with 5,000 euros in his car? | 跑到公园的呢 |
[20:19] | Wasn’t his last drop an accomplice mission? | 他最后不是要做一个队友协作任务吗 |
[20:21] | An accomplice mission? | 队友协作任务 |
[20:23] | Well, sometimes we have players do tasks together, | 有时 需要玩家一起完成任务 |
[20:25] | not knowing if the other is friend or foe. | 而且不知道对方是友是敌 |
[20:27] | He was paired with designate 145, French Intelligence. | 他和代号145一起行动 法国特工 |
[20:30] | Andrea Fisher. If she was with him, | 安德莉亚·费舍尔 如果她和他在一起 |
[20:32] | maybe she knows where he went next. | 也许她知道他接着去哪里了 |
[20:35] | Recognize her? | 认出她了吗 |
[20:38] | Mais oui. | 当然 |
[20:39] | Oh, god. You both must think I’m so stupid, | 老天 你们一定觉得我在咖啡馆的举动 |
[20:42] | the way that I acted in the cafe. | 非常蠢 |
[20:44] | All part of the game. | 只是游戏的一部分嘛 |
[20:44] | It’s a vacation from yourself. That’s what they say. | 送给自己的假期 这是他们的口号 |
[20:48] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. You know, | 别误会 |
[20:48] | I-I love my husband and my kids, but– | 我爱我丈夫和孩子 |
[20:51] | but every time I go away, I’m– I’m still a mom and a wife. | 但每次普通度假 我依然是位母亲和妻子 |
[20:54] | My husband said, “If you can pay for it, you can go.” | 我丈夫说”如果你自己买单 就可以去” |
[20:58] | So it took a lot of coupon clipping, | 剪优惠券费神 但省下了不少生活费 |
[20:59] | but I got to be a spy. | 我终于当上了间谍 |
[21:02] | Our victim… how well did you know him? | 你和被害人很熟吗 |
[21:05] | We… had a couple of tasks together, | 我们曾经一起执行了几个任务 |
[21:06] | but–but we were always playing roles. | 但我们都是在扮演角色 |
[21:10] | You were with Mr. Farraday when he did the bus station drop? | 公车站任务时 你和法瑞戴先生一起吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Yeah, we, uh, we cracked the code, and, um, | 是的 我们破解了密码 |
[21:16] | we went to– to get our packages. | 然后去取我们的包裹 |
[21:18] | Do you know where he went next? | 你知道他的下一步吗 |
[21:19] | To deliver the briefcase. | 运送公文包 |
[21:21] | Briefcase? What briefcase? | 公文包 怎样的公文包 |
[21:23] | It was in the locker. | 在储物柜里 |
[21:24] | I-I didn’t get one, so I assumed it was a bonus mission. | 我没有拿到 我就以为是他的额外任务 |
[21:27] | Do you know what was in the briefcase? | 你知道公文包里装有什么吗 |
[21:29] | I-I don’t know. You have to ask them. | 我不知道 你得问他们 |
[21:31] | That was Jason from Spy-ventures. | 刚刚那是间谍大冒险的杰森 |
[21:33] | The only thing that was supposed to be in that locker | 储物柜里放的应该 |
[21:35] | was a pen set, which he put in there himself. | 只有一只钢笔 他亲手放进去的 |
[21:37] | He has no idea where that briefcase came from. | 他不知道那公文包是哪里来的 |
[21:39] | If the money and the briefcase | 如果那钱和公文包 |
[21:40] | weren’t connected to the game, | 与游戏无关 |
[21:41] | maybe they’re connected to each other. | 也许这两者彼此有关系 |
[21:44] | Victim’s wife and business partner– | 被害人的妻子和生意伙伴 |
[21:45] | they just ID’ed the body. | 他们刚刚去认尸了 |
[21:48] | Can you check the lockers at the bus depot, | 你去查查公车站的储物柜 |
[21:50] | – see if they’re covered by cameras? – Yeah, sure. | -看看是否在监控范围里 -好的 |
[21:55] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[21:56] | I don’t want to sit down. They said it was safe. | 我不想坐 他们说过很安全 |
[21:59] | They said it was all pretend. | 他们说过都是假的 |
[22:00] | We can’t be sure that your husband’s death | 我们还不肯定你丈夫的死 |
[22:02] | had anything to do with the game, Mrs. Farraday. | 是否与这游戏有关 法瑞戴夫人 |
[22:04] | Can you think of a reason | 你觉得谁会 |
[22:06] | someone would want to harm Roger? | 有理由伤害罗杰 |
[22:11] | Roger was one of those guys everybody instantly liked. | 罗杰是那种人见人爱的家伙 |
[22:14] | Uh, that’s why he was so good at his job. | 所以他工作非常出色 |
[22:16] | We owned a dealership together, just outside Stamford. | 我们共同拥有一家代理行 就在斯坦福市外 |
[22:19] | Can’t sell cars if people don’t like you. | 如果不讨人喜欢 你就卖不出去车 |
[22:24] | Who else knew that he was gonna be in the city? | 还有谁知道他会在城里 |
[22:27] | Just Lee and I. | 只有李和我 |
[22:31] | Eight years, Detective. | 八年了 探长 |
[22:33] | We were married for eight years. | 我们已经结婚八年了 |
[22:35] | And now he’s dead? | 现在他死了 |
[22:38] | You know, it used to be | 通常情况如果遭遇 |
[22:40] | if you were gonna have a midlife crisis, | 中年危机 |
[22:41] | You’d just buy a Ferrari, get a new girlfriend, | 你会买一辆法拉利 找个新女友 |
[22:44] | even jump out of a plane. | 甚至去跳伞 |
[22:46] | Shot in the park, money in his car– | 在公园里被枪杀 钱留在车上 |
[22:48] | makes you wonder what else he did to get his jollies. | 让你好奇他还干了什么来自娱自乐 |
[22:51] | Now that we know who he really is, | 现在我们知道他的真正身份 |
[22:52] | I’ve asked Esposito to look into his financials. | 我已经让埃斯波西托查他的财产情况 |
[22:54] | Maybe we’ll see a red flag somewhere. | 也许我们可以发现赤字红旗 |
[22:56] | Oh, speaking of red flags. | 说到红旗 |
[22:58] | Hey, Demming. | 你好 戴明 |
[23:00] | Hey, Castle. | 你好 卡塞尔 |
[23:03] | So you know that little place | 记得我跟你说过 |
[23:04] | in Asbury I was telling you about, | 在阿斯伯利的那个地方 |
[23:05] | around the corner from our beach house? | 就在我们的沙滩小屋的转角处 |
[23:07] | Well, they just had a reservation open up on friday. | 他们刚好在周五有空房 |
[23:10] | If we leave early enough, we could probably make it. | 如果我们早点离开 可能赶得上 |
[23:12] | Yeah, um… will you let me check into it? | 让我看看有没有时间 好吗 |
[23:16] | Great. I’ll see you later. | 好的 稍后见 |
[23:24] | Beach house? | 沙滩小屋 |
[23:26] | Thought you were working this weekend. | 原以为你周末工作 |
[23:27] | Yeah, I’m sorry, Castle. I shoulda just told you. | 很抱歉 卡塞尔 我应该告诉你的 |
[23:29] | I just didn’t want things to be… awkward between us | 我只是不想因为汤姆和我在一起 |
[23:34] | now that Tom and I are… together. | 让我们之间变得尴尬 |
[23:41] | No, I get it. Yeah. | 不会 我明白 |
[23:42] | No, you want your private life to be private. | 你只是想让你的私生活私密一些 |
[23:44] | Yeah, I-I just don’t– I don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable. | 是的 我只是不想大家感到不自在 |
[23:49] | No, of course not. No, I mean… | 当然不会 我是说 |
[23:52] | actually, that makes what I was gonna say a little easier. | 这样让我要说的话更容易说出口 |
[23:56] | Um… well, with my book due, I was thinking | 因为我的书期 我在想 |
[23:59] | it’d be a good time for us to take a break. | 现在是我们休息一下的好时间 |
[24:02] | – A break? – Yeah. Well, god knows, | -休息 -是啊 |
[24:04] | you gotta be tired of me following you around all the time, | 你肯定厌倦我天天围着你转 |
[24:05] | and I really do need to get some work done. | 而我也真的需要好好写写书了 |
[24:07] | With everyone gone, I figure, why not just | 我老妈和女儿都各有安排 我就想 |
[24:10] | stay up in the Hamptons, you know? | 我为何不留在汉普顿 |
[24:12] | – Get away from the city for a while. – Well, for how long? | -暂时远离城市 -要去多久呢 |
[24:14] | The summer at least. | 至少这个夏天 |
[24:16] | I thought this would be our last case. | 我想这会是我们最后一件案子 |
[24:21] | Hey. So, uh, we… | 嘿 我们 |
[24:29] | – Everything okay? – Great. | -没事吧 -好极了 |
[24:31] | Yeah, fine. Uh, what’d you guys find? | 是的 很好 你们有什么发现 |
[24:34] | Surveillance stills from the bus locker. | 公车站储物柜的监控录像 |
[24:36] | Your long island housewife was right. | 那个长岛家庭主妇是对的 |
[24:38] | Roger picked up the briefcase from locker 27-B | 罗杰在晚上将近10点的时候 |
[24:40] | – shortly before 10:00 P.M. – Great. | -从储物柜27-B拿了公文包 -很好 |
[24:45] | You don’t want to know who put it in there? | 你不想知道谁放的吗 |
[24:46] | Oh, yeah. I’m sorry. Yeah. | 想知道 抱歉 |
[24:52] | That’s Roger’s handler from Spy-Ventures. | 那是间谍大冒险里罗杰的管理员 |
[24:56] | He said the briefcase wasn’t part of the game, | 他说这公文包不是游戏的一部分 |
[24:58] | so why is he putting it in Roger’s locker? | 那为什么他要把公文包放进罗杰的储物柜呢 |
[24:59] | – And why did he lie? – Exactly. | -他为什么说谎 -就是啊 |
[25:09] | What was in the briefcase, Hugo? | 公文包里有什么 雨果 |
[25:12] | We talked to your bosses, Hugo. | 我们和你的老板谈过 雨果 |
[25:13] | We know it wasn’t part of the game. | 我们知道这不是游戏的一部分 |
[25:14] | And yet, you had one of your players | 但你却让一位玩家 |
[25:16] | pick it up and deliver it for you. | 去取公文包然后替你运送 |
[25:18] | And he just happened to end up dead. | 结果他死了 |
[25:21] | – I didn’t know. – You didn’t know what? | -我不知道 -你不知道什么 |
[25:23] | Look, no one was supposed to get hurt. I just… | 原本没人会受伤的 我… |
[25:26] | I needed someone to make the exchange. | 我需要一个人去做交易 |
[25:27] | What was in the briefcase, Hugo, drugs, money? | 公文包里有什么 雨果 毒品还是钱 |
[25:31] | – IDs. – IDs? | -身份证明 -身份证明 |
[25:33] | Part of my job is to make the ID kits– | 我工作涉及制作身份道具 |
[25:36] | corporate badges, passports from nonexistent countries. | 公司徽章 虚拟国家的护照 |
[25:39] | But with Jason’s equipment, you can forge counterfeit IDs | 但利用杰森的设备 你也可以伪造 |
[25:41] | for real countries, too. | 真实国家的身份证明 |
[25:43] | But it’s illegal. | 但那是非法的 |
[25:44] | But that didn’t stop you, did it? | 那也没有阻止你 对吧 |
[25:48] | So who did you sell to? | 那你都卖给谁 |
[25:49] | College kids, mostly looking to buy beer. | 大学学生 大多数是想去买啤酒 |
[25:51] | And then you used game players to make the drops. | 然后你利用玩家完成交易 |
[25:54] | So if anybody got busted, they couldn’t identify me. | 这样就算有人被抓了 也无法指认我 |
[25:56] | I mean, these are college kids. | 他们只是一群大学生 |
[25:58] | They’d roll over on their grandmothers if they got caught. | 就算他们被抓了还可以向祖母求情 |
[26:00] | Well, something tells me that Roger wasn’t killed | 直觉告诉我 罗杰不是被 |
[26:02] | by a group of underaged college kids. | 一群未成年的大学生杀死的 |
[26:04] | No, this last job, it was different. | 最后这次的工作有些不同 |
[26:06] | I knew I shouldn’t have taken it, | 我知道我不该接的 |
[26:07] | – but they were paying so much money. – Who? | -但他们出价很高 -谁 |
[26:09] | They’re Ukrainians. They found me on the internet. | 他们是乌克兰人 从网上找到我 |
[26:12] | They said they needed passports. | 他们急需护照 |
[26:14] | I sent Roger to make the drop and pick up the money. | 我安排了罗杰去交易 取钱 |
[26:16] | 5,000 euros. | 五千欧元 |
[26:18] | He thought it was just another mission. | 他以为这只是另一个任务 |
[26:19] | But something must have gone wrong. | 不过之后肯定是出了问题 |
[26:20] | After he made the drop, he called me on the hotline, | 交易完成之后 他打热线找我 |
[26:23] | said he was being followed by a dark sedan. | 说他被一辆黑色轿车跟踪 |
[26:25] | A dark sedan? And what time was this? | 一辆黑色轿车 当时是几点 |
[26:28] | 11:30-ish. | 11:30左右 |
[26:29] | Look, playing the game, it makes you paranoid. | 听着 玩这个游戏会让人产生妄想 |
[26:31] | So I just–I figured it was just his imagination. | 我当时以为一切都是他的幻觉 |
[26:34] | So I gave him the standard line about evasive maneuvers. | 所以我闪烁其词的答复了他 |
[26:36] | I didn’t really think he was being followed. | 我不知道他真的被跟踪了 |
[26:40] | But he was. | 没想到是真的 |
[26:43] | He called again close to midnight | 接近半夜时他再次打来 |
[26:44] | and said his cover had been blown. | 说他的身份暴露了 |
[26:47] | I thought he was messing with me, so I shined him on. | 我以为他在开我玩笑 就没理他 |
[26:51] | I shined him on, and now he’s dead. | 我把他撂在一边 结果害死了他 |
[26:54] | I must have done something wrong. | 我一定是做错了什么 |
[26:55] | I must have messed up the passports or s– | 一定是弄混了护照或是… |
[26:57] | and they came after him and they killed him. | 所以他们才会找上他 杀他灭口 |
[26:59] | The briefcase– where did he deliver it to? | 那个公文包 他送去哪里了 |
[27:04] | Hugo, the Ukrainians, I need an address now. | 雨果 我需要那些乌克兰人的地址 |
[27:12] | Clear! | 安全 |
[27:13] | Clear! | 安全 |
[27:13] | Turn ’em around! | 让他们转身 |
[27:15] | Get up there, now! Stay there! Stay there! | 都给我站好 不要动 |
[27:25] | They’re kids. | 是群孩子 |
[27:32] | Yep. They’re Ukrainians, but they’re students. | 他们是乌克兰人 但只是学生 |
[27:36] | They’re used to being able to drink back home, | 他们在自己国家可以喝酒 |
[27:37] | but they needed fake IDs to buy booze here. | 但在这里他们需要假的身份证才能买到酒 |
[27:39] | They got Hugo’s information from another kid | 他们在参与暑期项目的同学那 |
[27:41] | – in the summer program. – Summer program? | -得知雨果的信息 -暑期项目 |
[27:42] | Yeah, they’re part of the summer exchange program | 他们是哈德森大学暑期交换项目的 |
[27:44] | – at Hudson University. Why? – No reason. | -交换生 怎么了 -没什么 |
[27:47] | Anyway, none of them own a dark sedan, | 总之 他们都没有黑色轿车 |
[27:49] | and seeing as how they all went out partying | 而且看起来罗杰刚把假身份证交给他们 |
[27:50] | the moment Roger dropped off the IDs, | 他们就都去参加派对了 |
[27:52] | it’s doubtful any of them are our killer. | 我想他们都不是凶手 |
[28:01] | You actually think he was being followed? | 你真的认为他被跟踪了吗 |
[28:03] | Well, he calls at 11:30 and then just before he’s shot. | 11:30打电话 不久后他就中枪了 |
[28:06] | His car is damaged. He runs on foot into the park. | 车子坏了 他徒步跑进公园 |
[28:10] | Sounds to me like he was running away. | 感觉上他是想找一个藏身之处 |
[28:12] | But from whom? | 问题是躲谁呢 |
[28:13] | Well, as much as I’d like to help you run down | 虽然我也很想帮你 |
[28:15] | every dark sedan in the city, | 查遍本市所有的黑色轿车 |
[28:17] | I have a poker game to host. | 但我要主持一场扑克游戏 |
[28:19] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[28:22] | See ya. | 再见 |
[28:25] | So… Castle’s last case, huh? | 这是卡塞尔的最后一案 |
[28:31] | Ryan and I thought we’d do a little going away party. | 我和莱恩想为他办场小型欢送会 |
[28:34] | Yeah. Well, it’s not like he’s leaving forever. | 他又不是一去不返 |
[28:37] | You sure about that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[28:40] | Why do you think he’s been following you around all this time? | 他一直围着你转是为了什么 |
[28:42] | What, research? | 为了做调查吗 |
[28:44] | The guy has done enough research to write 50 books. | 他的调查够他写五十本书 |
[28:48] | Look… whatever the reason is, I’m pretty sure | 听着 不管理由是什么 我敢肯定 |
[28:52] | it doesn’t include watching you be with another guy. | 当中不包括看着你和别的男人在一起 |
[29:01] | A murder in the middle of a spy game | 间谍游戏中发生谋杀案 |
[29:03] | where nobody knows what’s going on? | 没人知道来龙去脉 |
[29:05] | I like that. | 合我口味 |
[29:06] | The Ukrainians are a nice twist. | 乌克兰人是一个很妙的转折 |
[29:09] | So we’ve explained the money, | 现在赃银 |
[29:10] | the gadgets and the briefcase. | 小玩意和公文包都解释得通 |
[29:13] | The only thing we can’t explain–why was he killed? | 唯一解释不通的是 他为何被杀 |
[29:15] | Maybe that’s because you’re looking in the wrong place. | 或许是你们查错方向了 |
[29:18] | All right, Patterson. Where would you look? | 帕特森 那你会从哪方面去查 |
[29:20] | If I was writing this, | 如果我是作者 |
[29:21] | the murder would have nothing to do with the spy game | 谋杀案和间谍游戏其实完全无关 |
[29:24] | except that it gave the killer an opportunity to act. | 实际上游戏本身为凶手提供了行凶的机会 |
[29:27] | Knowing that the trappings of the game would cover his tracks. | 因为游戏情节能完美掩藏他的行踪 |
[29:30] | Which is pretty much what’s happened. | 大概就是这套路 |
[29:31] | Look, Rick, as much trouble as we go to with these novels, | 里克 不管我们多费心去构思小说 |
[29:34] | there’s only three reasons to commit a murder– | 能使人杀人 就只有三种原因 |
[29:37] | – Love, money and to cover up a crime. – Cannell’s right. | -爱情 金钱和掩盖罪行 -科奈尔说得对 |
[29:40] | I’d spend more time looking at your victim | 我会花更多时间调查被害人 |
[29:42] | and less time looking at the game. | 而不是调查这个游戏 |
[29:43] | Personally, I’d spend more time writing | 个人而言 我会多花点时间写作 |
[29:45] | and less time hanging out with your cop friend. | 而不是跟着警察朋友东奔西跑 |
[29:47] | I mean, really, Ricky, just one book a year? | 里奇 说真的 一年只出一本书 |
[29:51] | Kinda thin, Rick. | 里克 真有点少 |
[29:54] | She seems like more of a distraction than a muse. | 比起为你提供灵感 她更能让你分心 |
[30:00] | No, you’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[30:01] | I think I’ve gotten everything I can get | 我想我从这段关系中 |
[30:03] | out of that relationship anyway. | 已经得到了我想要的一切 |
[30:28] | Hey. You ready? | 可以走了吗 |
[30:58] | – Hey. – Hey. | -早 -早 |
[31:03] | I was just thinking… | 我刚刚在想… |
[31:07] | – May– – Yeah. | -可以坐下吗 -坐吧 |
[31:10] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[31:13] | maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. | 我们可能查错方向了 |
[31:16] | Maybe the murder has nothing to do with the game. | 谋杀案可能和游戏完全无关 |
[31:18] | Maybe it just afforded the killer an opportunity to act. | 游戏只是为凶手提供了一个行凶的机会 |
[31:23] | That’s so f-funny, | 真是太巧了 |
[31:24] | because I was thinking the same thing | 因为今天一早起来 |
[31:27] | when I woke up this morning, | 我也一直在想这事 |
[31:28] | that maybe we got so caught up in the game | 可能我们过于关注游戏这条线 |
[31:30] | that we stopped looking at what really mattered. | 而忽略了至关重要的线索 |
[31:33] | The victim. | 被害人 |
[31:34] | Exactly. So check this out. | 正是 看看这个 |
[31:38] | His financials came back clean. | 他的财政状况很正常 |
[31:40] | But then we did a search on | 后来我们调查了 |
[31:41] | his business partner, Lee Copley, | 他的合伙人李·科普里 |
[31:42] | and it turns out that he filed for bankruptcy two months | 发现他两个月前申请了破产 |
[31:46] | ago overextended himself in real estate. | 他以房地产抵押也还不清 |
[31:47] | Let me guess, if Roger dies, | 我猜猜 若罗杰死了 |
[31:49] | his half of the business goes to Copley. | 他拥有的那一半公司财产就归科普里了 |
[31:52] | Over half a million dollars worth. | 价值超过五十万美元 |
[31:54] | His wife did say, the only two people who knew | 他妻子说过 知道罗杰在市区的 |
[31:56] | Roger was in the city were her and Copley. | 就她和科普里两个人 |
[31:58] | And guess what Copley drives. | 猜猜科普里开的什么车 |
[32:01] | A dark Sedan? | 黑色轿车 |
[32:02] | Roger was my friend. We grew up together. | 罗杰是我的朋友 我们一起长大 |
[32:04] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[32:05] | I can give you half a million reasons why. | 我可以告诉你”五十万”个理由 |
[32:07] | What, because I’m having financial problems? | 怎么 就因为我面临财政问题吗 |
[32:09] | Because we just happen to own a business together? | 就因为我们恰好一起做生意 |
[32:10] | Greed, Mr. Copley. It’s the purest motive there is. | 因为贪婪 科普里先生 那是最单纯的动机 |
[32:14] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 简直太荒谬了 |
[32:15] | Where were you the night | 罗杰·法瑞戴遇害那晚 |
[32:16] | that Roger Farraday was murdered? | 你在哪儿 |
[32:17] | I was home in bed. | 我在家睡觉 |
[32:18] | Really? Then do you care to explain these? | 是吗 那你能解释下这个吗 |
[32:20] | These are photos of you leaving your apartment garage | 这些照片是那晚八点 |
[32:23] | at 8:00 the night that he was murdered. | 你离开公寓车库时拍到的 |
[32:25] | And these are photos of you returning | 而这些是你第二天早上七点 |
[32:27] | the following morning at 7:00 a.m. | 返回时的照片 |
[32:29] | Kind of blows a hole in your whole “Home in bed” thing. | “在家睡觉”算是露馅了 |
[32:32] | You lied to me, Mr. Copley. | 你撒谎了 科普里先生 |
[32:33] | Do you care to revise your statement? | 想要更改你的证词吗 |
[32:36] | 8:00 p.m. That’s plenty of time | 晚上八点 你有足够的时间 |
[32:38] | to drive to the city from Stamford. | 从斯坦福开车过来 |
[32:40] | What did you do, Lee? | 你干了些什么 李 |
[32:41] | Wait for him at the hotel, follow him till he was alone? | 在旅馆守候 跟踪 直到他落单 |
[32:43] | – No, I didn’t. – And then you used the game as cover. | -不 我没有 -然后拿游戏当幌子 |
[32:46] | No. Look, I swear, I didn’t do it. | 不 听我说 我发誓 不是我干的 |
[32:48] | Right. You were at home in bed. | 是啊 你”在家睡觉”呢 |
[32:50] | No, I wasn’t… at home, but I was in bed… | 不 我不在家 但我确实在睡觉 |
[32:57] | With his wife. | 和他老婆一起 |
[33:00] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[33:02] | I was in bed with Roger’s wife. | 我和罗杰的老婆睡在一起 |
[33:10] | Let me– let me get this straight. | 我再确认一下 |
[33:11] | You-your alibi for killing your friend is you were | 你的不在场证据是 你在和 |
[33:14] | doing his– his wife? | 朋友的老婆上床 |
[33:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:23] | What? You want me to say I’m sorry? | 怎么 你想让我认错吗 |
[33:26] | You want me to be embarrassed? I’m not. | 想让我觉得难堪吗 我才不会 |
[33:28] | Do you know how long it had been since Roger and I made love? | 你知道我和罗杰有多久没做爱了吗 |
[33:31] | All he cared about was work and his extreme vacations. | 他只关心工作和那个破游戏 |
[33:35] | So, yeah, I was seeing Lee. | 没错 我是在和李幽会 |
[33:37] | Yeah, I was with him that night. | 那晚我确实和他在一起 |
[33:38] | Well, if things were that bad, why not just get a divorce? | 既然婚姻那么糟糕 为什么不离婚呢 |
[33:41] | Are you serious? My house is too nice. | 你说笑吧 我可舍不得我的房子 |
[33:47] | I can see why Roger needed a little extra fantasy in his life. | 难怪罗杰要找点别的乐子了 |
[33:50] | I talked to the wife’s neighbors. | 我问过他妻子的邻居了 |
[33:51] | A few of them remember Lee’s car outside | 有几个人见到李的车 |
[33:53] | – the house that night. – Well, that doesn’t mean anything. | -那晚停在她家外面 -那也不能说明什么啊 |
[33:55] | The guy runs an auto dealership. | 那家伙是个汽车经销商 |
[33:56] | He could’ve just switched cars. | 他可以中途换车 |
[33:57] | True, except it was a warm night, | 没错 但那天晚上很热 |
[33:59] | – Warm enough to leave the windows open. – Oh, no. | -热到必须开窗 -不会吧 |
[34:01] | Oh, yes. The next-door neighbor distinctly remembers | 错不了 她隔壁的邻居清楚地记得 |
[34:04] | hearing the sounds of loud, passionate lovemaking | 听到从她卧室的窗户传来的 |
[34:06] | coming from the open bedroom window. | 响亮而激情四溢的做爱声 |
[34:08] | – Kept him up till well past midnight. – I don’t buy it. | -吵得他午夜后才睡着 -我不相信 |
[34:11] | They both had motive. | 他们都有杀人动机 |
[34:12] | They were having an affair. | 他们有奸情 |
[34:13] | They knew exactly where he was. | 又知道被害者身在何处 |
[34:15] | Just because they had an alibi | 就算有不在场证明 |
[34:16] | does not mean they didn’t do it. | 也不能摆脱嫌疑 |
[34:17] | Do you think they hired someone? | 你觉得他们雇了个杀手吗 |
[34:18] | It had all the hallmarks of a professional hit. | 职业杀手的手法都明摆着呢 |
[34:21] | Well, it couldn’t have been Lee unless he asked | 肯定不是李干的 除非破产法庭 |
[34:22] | the bankruptcy court for permission to hire a hit man, | 允许他雇一位职业杀手 |
[34:24] | And I don’t think that’s likely. | 那是不可能的 |
[34:26] | And the only unusual charge on the Farradays’ account | 法瑞戴账户上唯一一笔异常支出 |
[34:29] | was the 10 grand that Roger wired to | 是罗杰在开曼群岛 |
[34:31] | the Spy-Ventures account in the cayman islands. | 转给间谍大冒险的1万美元 |
[34:32] | 10 grand? | 1万美元 |
[34:33] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么啦 |
[34:34] | Because he only should’ve paid half that much. | 他只需付一半左右的费用 |
[34:36] | Do you remember what the woman at Spy-Ventures | 记得间谍大冒险那个女人对我们 |
[34:38] | said about the money we found in the car? | 在车里找到钱是怎么说的吗 |
[34:39] | Yeah, that 5,000 euros was more than | 记得 她说五千欧元比 |
[34:41] | what he paid for his entire spy-cation. | 他付的整个游戏费用要多 |
[34:43] | His bank statement indicates he transferred | 他的银行账单显示他转了 |
[34:46] | 2 payments of 5 grand each to the game, | 两笔五千美元的费用给那个公司 |
[34:48] | for a total of $10,000. | 总共是一万美元 |
[34:51] | The payments were made at the same time, | 是同时付款的 |
[34:53] | almost like he paid twice. | 像是付了两次 |
[34:54] | If these numbers are correct, he did pay twice– | 若数据正确的话 他确实是付了两次款 |
[34:57] | Once for him, once for another player. | 一次为自己 第二次为另一个玩家 |
[34:58] | Another player? | 另一个玩家 |
[35:00] | Who was the other player? | 那个玩家是谁 |
[35:02] | Andrea Fisher. | 安德莉亚·费舍尔 |
[35:03] | Our Long Island housewife? | 长岛的那个主妇 |
[35:05] | She said she never met Roger | 她说在组队玩游戏前 |
[35:06] | until they were teamed up for the game. | 从未见过罗杰 |
[35:08] | Well, if they never met, why did he pay for her? | 若从未见过 他为什么替她付钱呢 |
[35:22] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[35:25] | We checked with the bank, Mrs. Fisher. | 我们和银行核对过了 费舍尔太太 |
[35:27] | There is no mistake. | 绝对没错 |
[35:29] | You never paid Spy-Ventures. | 你没有向间谍大冒险付过款 |
[35:31] | But Roger did. | 是罗杰付的 |
[35:34] | The coupon clipping was a nice touch, though. | 不过优惠券那个借口不错 |
[35:36] | I assume that was for your husband’s benefit? | 是用来糊弄你丈夫的吧 |
[35:38] | What was the nature of your relationship with Roger Farraday? | 你和罗杰·法瑞戴到底是什么关系 |
[35:43] | We were, um… | 我们是 |
[35:46] | friends. | 朋友 |
[35:48] | When did the two of you first meet? | 你们什么时候认识的 |
[35:54] | Last year. | 去年 |
[35:55] | I was, uh, I was taking my daughter Shelby | 我带女儿谢尔比 |
[35:58] | into, uh, the city for dance classes. | 到市区去上舞蹈班 |
[36:01] | After I dropped her off, I’d go to the museum. | 送完她后 我会去博物馆 |
[36:05] | Every week, I’d see him, | 每个星期 我都会看到他 |
[36:07] | standing in front of Monet’s “Water lilies.” | 站在莫奈的《睡莲》前 |
[36:09] | You know, for an hour, it wasn’t “Mommy can you do this” | 那一个小时 没人对我说”妈妈干这个” |
[36:12] | or “Honey can you do that.” You know, I was me. | 或”亲爱的干那个” 我是我自己 |
[36:15] | Oh, god. After a few weeks, | 但是 几个星期后 |
[36:18] | the museum turned into a hotel. | 从博物馆见面变成了旅馆幽会 |
[36:21] | And… then Shelby’s dance classes ended. | 接着 谢尔比的舞蹈课也结束了 |
[36:23] | You had no excuse to go into the city anymore. | 你再没有理由到市区去了 |
[36:28] | When we first met, we pretended to be spies, | 初次见面时 我们装作是间谍 |
[36:31] | exchanging secrets at the museum. | 在博物馆交换秘密 |
[36:33] | Roger thought, why not have a real-life spy adventure? | 罗杰就想 为何不来一场真实的间谍冒险呢 |
[36:36] | And we could have one last time together. | 那样我们还有最后一次机会在一起 |
[36:40] | Hey, hon. I’m back. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[36:42] | Oh, my god. Please don’t tell my husband. | 天哪 求你们别告诉我丈夫 |
[36:45] | We don’t have to, Mrs. Fisher. | 没这个必要 费舍尔太太 |
[36:47] | He already knows. | 他已经知道了 |
[36:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:55] | Mr. Fisher, I’m Detective Kate Beckett. | 费舍尔先生 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[36:57] | NYPD. | 纽约警察局的 |
[36:59] | What’s this about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[37:00] | You own a black 2009 4-door sedan? | 你是否有辆09年的四门黑色轿车 |
[37:03] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 为什么问 |
[37:04] | – Where is it? – It’s in the shop. | -车在哪里 -在修理店 |
[37:07] | I hit a pole while I was backing out at the supermarket. | 我离开超市时车撞到柱子 |
[37:10] | You’re a much better shot than you are a liar. | 你作为射击手 可强过说谎许多 |
[37:12] | The state of New York lists you as a registered gun owner– | 你的枪在纽约州有持枪登记 |
[37:16] | Glock 45. | 格洛克点45 |
[37:17] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[37:19] | Oh, my god. What did you do to him? | 上帝啊 你对他做了什么 |
[37:29] | What he deserved. | 他罪有应得 |
[37:32] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[37:38] | So Roger was right about being followed that night. | 罗杰那晚觉得被跟踪是正确的 |
[37:40] | Well, when the husband got on to the affair, | 当这位丈夫发现妻子的婚外情后 |
[37:42] | he did a little spy game of his own– | 他也来了场间谍游戏 |
[37:44] | Tracked down and killed his wife’s lover. | 追踪并杀害了他妻子的情人 |
[37:47] | Two affairs, a loveless marriage… | 两桩婚外情 无爱的婚姻 |
[37:51] | It’s sad a man had to die because all the people involved | 有个男人因此丧命真悲哀 只因所有相关当事人 |
[37:53] | were too scared to say what they really felt. | 都害怕说出真实的感觉 |
[37:58] | Yes, it is sad. | 是的 是很悲哀 |
[37:59] | And how many shows like that? | 这种演出能有多少 |
[38:02] | Sure. Well, make it two, and you got a deal. All right. | 当然 两张票 说定了 好的 |
[38:06] | Hey, I gotta run. I gotta drive Alexis to Princeton. | 我得走了 要送阿丽克西斯去普林斯顿 |
[38:08] | But I will be back in time for that little surprise party | 但我会准时赶回来参加兄弟们 |
[38:10] | the boys are throwing for me– what? What? | 为我举行的惊喜派对 怎么了 |
[38:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:17] | Okay. I’ll see you. | 好的 回见了 |
[38:39] | Is there anything you’re not bringing? | 你还有家当留在家吗 |
[38:41] | You. Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你 你确定一个人没事吗 |
[38:44] | This is the first time you’ve ever been alone this long. | 这可是你第一次独自待这么长时间 |
[38:46] | I’m supposed to be saying that to you. | 这句话应该是我对你说 |
[38:48] | And besides, I might not be alone for very long. | 而且 我可不会孤单太久 |
[38:51] | – You invited someone? – She said no at first,but | -你邀请了某人吗 -一开始她回绝了 |
[38:53] | I got a feeling she’ll come around. | 但我觉得她会来的 |
[38:55] | Oh. Is it anyone I know? | 这位某人我认识吗 |
[38:57] | I don’t kiss and tell. | 我可不是大嘴巴 |
[38:59] | It looks like I’m not the only one who’s getting lucky this summer. | 看来这个夏天”走运”的可不止我一个 |
[39:02] | Kidding. Kidding. | 开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[39:04] | I’m just–I’m just kidding. | 我只是 只是开玩笑 |
[39:06] | That’s not funny. Oh, that’s so not funny. | 一点也不好笑 真是一点也不好笑 |
[39:11] | It’s not just this weekend we’re talking about, is it? | 我们说的不仅仅是这个周末 对吗 |
[39:15] | No. | 不是 |
[39:16] | No. | 不是 |
[39:21] | Was it something I said, Kate? | 凯特 是我说错了什么吗 |
[39:24] | Or something I did? | 还是做错了什么 |
[39:25] | No. You’re great. | 不 你很好 |
[39:27] | You’re really great, and I really like you. | 你真的很好 我也很喜欢你 |
[39:32] | It’s just, I don’t think | 只是 我觉得 |
[39:33] | that this is what I’m looking for right now. | 这不是我现在想要的 |
[39:37] | Well, what is it you’re looking for, Kate? | 凯特 你想要什么 |
[39:48] | It was very emotional. | 那场景太伤感了 |
[39:49] | Yeah, there were a lot of tears. | 泪眼汪汪 |
[39:52] | Um, Alexis was fine, by the way. | 阿丽克西斯倒是一点也不伤心 |
[39:59] | I gotta say, Castle, | 听我说 卡塞尔 |
[40:01] | we’re gonna miss you around here. | 我们一定会想念你在这里的日子 |
[40:05] | Yeah, I’m gonna miss you,too. | 我也会想念你们 |
[40:11] | You’re still leaving the coffee machine, though, right? | 但你会把咖啡机留下 是吧 |
[40:12] | I can’t have you suffer in my absence. | 我不在但不能让你受罪啊 |
[40:14] | Oh, we could really use one of those down in the morgue. | 停尸间也用得上一台 |
[40:16] | With Castle gone, I just hope our clearance rate doesn’t drop. | 卡塞尔离开后 希望我们的破案率别下降 |
[40:22] | Oh! Look who’s off duty. | 看看谁收工了 |
[40:25] | Yeah, well, Castle, I’m not all work. | 是的 卡塞尔 我也有下班的时候 |
[40:27] | Don’t get into a drinking contest with her. | 别和她拼酒 |
[40:28] | – She can take you. – Thank you. | -她稳赢你 -谢谢 |
[40:30] | Oh, I don’t need to drink to take him. | 不喝酒我也可以赢他 |
[40:33] | Ooh! What’s gotten into you? | 你这是咋啦 |
[40:35] | Castle, do you have a second? | 卡塞尔 单独聊会? |
[40:37] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然没问题 |
[40:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:47] | Look… I know that I’m not | 我想说 我知道自己 |
[40:49] | the easiest person to get to know, | 不是容易了解的人 |
[40:52] | and… I don’t always let on what’s on my mind. | 而且 我的想法也经常没有表露出来 |
[40:56] | But… this past year, working with you… | 但这过去的一年 与你合作 |
[41:02] | I’ve had a really good time. | 我很开心 |
[41:04] | Yeah. Me,too. | 我也是 |
[41:08] | So I’m–I’m just gonna say this and– | 我要说的是… |
[41:10] | Richard… you ready? | 理查德 准备好了吗 |
[41:12] | Hey, Gina. | 你来啦 吉娜 |
[41:13] | – Beckett, you remember Gina,my ex-wife. – And publisher. | -贝克特 你还记得我的前妻吉娜吗 -兼出版商 |
[41:16] | – Yes. – Yeah,we spoke the other day. | -是的 -我们通过电话 |
[41:18] | – Looks like you finally tracked him down. – Oh,yeah. | -看来你终于逮到他了 -是啊 |
[41:21] | He’s such a little boy sometimes. | 有时候他完全就是个小孩子 |
[41:23] | I mean, I don’t know why. It’s not like I bite… much. | 我也不知道为什么 其实孩子气不太对我胃口 |
[41:27] | Well, we better get going | 我们应该出发了 |
[41:29] | – or we’re gonna be stuck in traffic all night. – Going? | -否则整晚都会塞车 -出发? |
[41:31] | – To the Hamptons. – For the weekend? | -去汉普顿 -度周末吗 |
[41:33] | No, for the summer, actually. | 不是 整个夏天 |
[41:35] | So I can stay on top of him while he finishes his book. | 这样他可以在我眼皮下把书写完 |
[41:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:41] | I-I didn’t think the two of you got along. | 我不知道你们和好了 |
[41:43] | We didn’t. But then last night on the phone, | 本来没有 但昨晚在电话中 |
[41:47] | we started talking… | 我们开始聊 |
[41:48] | – And we ended up talking for hours. – Yeah. | -最后聊了几个小时 -是的 |
[41:51] | – Just like old times. – Yeah. | -一如从前 -是的 |
[41:57] | So… | 那个 |
[41:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:59] | You were, uh, you were telling me something. | 你准备对我说什么 |
[42:00] | Yeah, I wanted to say, have a great summer. | 我准备说 祝你们这个夏天愉快 |
[42:05] | You, too. | 也祝你愉快 |
[42:07] | A-and like you said, | 正如你所说 |
[42:08] | it’s– it’s been really, really great. | 与你合作 真的真的很开心 |
[42:12] | Yeah… it has. | 是 很开心 |
[42:28] | See you in the fall? | 秋天再见吗 |
[42:31] | See you in the fall. | 秋天再见 |