Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] There are two kinds of folks 世间有两种人
[00:01] who sit around thinking about how to kill people. 总在思考如何杀人
[00:03] Psychopaths and mystery writers. 精神病患者和侦探小说作家
[00:05] I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
[00:07] I’m Rick Castle. 我是里克·卡塞尔
[00:09] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
[00:11] Every writer needs inspiration, 每位作家都离不开灵感
[00:13] – and I’ve found mine. – Detective Kate Beckett. -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长
[00:16] – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型
[00:18] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 很庆幸我和市长是朋友
[00:20] I get to be on her case. 她办案我能跟着
[00:21] I would be happy to let you spank me. 要是你能打我 我会很开心
[00:22] And together, we catch killers. 我们一起抓过凶手
[00:24] We make a pretty good team, you know? 我们俩可是最佳拍档
[00:26] Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
[00:28] You do remind me a little of Hooch. 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
[01:05] You need someone to steady your bag. 你需要有个人帮你把沙袋稳住
[01:08] Are you offering? 你愿意帮忙吗
[01:11] Yeah. Sure. 当然
[01:13] All right. 好的
[01:22] Nice. 漂亮
[01:27] – Thank you. – Anytime. -谢谢你 -乐意效劳
[01:37] Beckett. 贝克特
[01:52] All right. Here comes The Turn. 好了 接下来是转牌圈[德州扑克术语]
[01:54] Mm. Actually, sweetie, it’s called The River. 亲爱的 实际上这叫河牌圈
[01:58] Right. Right. 没错
[01:59] The, uh, fifth community card is called “The river” 第五张公共牌叫”河牌圈”
[02:01] or “Fifth street.” 或者叫”第五圈”
[02:02] Now you’re on the trolley, kid. 你已经入门了 孩子
[02:05] So… who won? 那…谁赢了
[02:07] Oh. Well, actually, you had me 实际上 你一直占优
[02:10] until the river. 直到最后这张
[02:11] Mm-hmm. And you got a third jack, 你摸到了第三张杰克
[02:13] and trip Jacks beat trip 9s. 三张杰克比三张九要大
[02:15] – You win. – Well, don’t sweat it, sweetheart. -你赢了 -别泄气 宝贝儿
[02:17] Just your first lesson. 这只是你的第一堂课而已
[02:19] What do you say we call it a night? 要不咱们今晚就玩到这里吧
[02:20] What? No. Let’s keep playing. 什么 别 咱们继续
[02:23] – Shuffle up and deal. – Ah, hello, darlings. -洗牌然后发牌 -亲爱的 你们好啊
[02:26] Oh, what’s all this? 这是干嘛呢
[02:27] Dad’s teaching me the basics of no-limit texas hold’em. 老爸在教我无限额德州扑克的基本规则
[02:30] I’m shocked–shocked– there’s gambling in here. 我太震惊了 竟然在赌博
[02:34] Deal me in. 算我一个
[02:41] Good evening, Detective Beckett. 晚上好 贝克特探长
[02:47] Victim’s name is Paul Finch. 死者名叫保罗·芬奇
[02:48] According to the registration, it’s his car. 资料显示 这是他的车
[02:50] What do we know about him? 还有什么关于他的资料吗
[02:51] We ran him for next of kin, found his wife. 我们查了一下他的亲属 找到了他妻子
[02:53] She’s on her way in. And his rap sheet. 她正在赶来 还查到了他的犯罪记录
[02:55] He’s a thief… 他是个小偷
[02:58] Couple of bank jobs, some corporate B&Es. 劫过几间银行 还有几次联手入室抢劫
[03:00] But he hasn’t been arrested in a few years. 但他已经好多年没有被逮着了
[03:02] So he’s either really lucky… 所以说 要么是他运气极佳
[03:03] Or he’s out of the game. 要么就是他金盆洗手了
[03:04] What happened? 死因是什么
[03:05] I’d say he was electrocuted. 他是被电刑致死的
[03:06] That had to be pretty high voltage 从烧灼程度来看
[03:07] for him to get burns like that. 电压一定很高
[03:09] Well, sure. 当然了
[03:10] You connect these leads directly into the ignition system, 你只要把这些线路直接和点火系统相连
[03:12] you rev the engine high enough… 然后再让引擎高速转动就行
[03:13] Looks like they were trying to torture him, 看上去凶手是想拷问他
[03:15] but ended up killing him instead. 但结果却把他弄死了
[03:17] Either way, it wasn’t pleasant. 不管怎样 都很痛苦
[03:18] You know, whoever did this 不管凶手是谁
[03:20] either wanted to send a message 他不是想借此传递信息
[03:22] or needed something from him. 就是想从他这里得到什么
[03:23] What would somebody need from a retired… 一个退休的小偷身上能有什么…
[03:28] What? 怎么了
[03:29] His eyes are closed. 他的眼睛是闭着的
[03:33] Did anyone touch the body before you came here? 你们来之前有人碰过尸体吗
[03:35] Nope. It was like that when I got here. 没 我来的时候就这样了
[03:37] The killer must have closed ’em postmortem. 一定是凶手在他死后帮他合上的
[03:39] That means he knew the victim. 这意味着凶手认识死者
[03:42] I would say, he probably felt guilty about what he had done, 我觉得他可能是对自己的行为心存愧疚
[03:45] wanted to erase it. 想要抹去这种罪恶感
[03:46] Have C.S.U. sweep the cars, 让鉴证组检查一下车里
[03:47] and let’s fume the body. 我们用烟熏处理一下尸体
[03:48] Maybe we’ll get some prints off of his eyelids. 说不定能在他的眼皮上发现指纹
[03:50] You got it. 好的
[03:59] What is it? 这是什么
[04:01] You tell me. 你看呢
[04:02] Maybe he was murdered by 也许杀他的凶手
[04:03] the artist formerly known as Prince. 是 “王子”普林斯[美国歌手 使用类似标记作为自己的代号]
[04:07] Mrs. Finch, we’re very sorry for your loss. 芬奇太太 我们很同情您的遭遇
[04:09] Does this… 这个东西
[04:10] look familiar to you at all? 你看着眼熟吗
[04:13] No, I’m sorry. 不 很抱歉
[04:15] Look, I know what my husband was, 我知道我丈夫曾是个什么样的人
[04:17] but Paul had been out of the game since he left prison. 但是保罗自从出狱以后就洗手不干了
[04:20] When we got married, he swore off taking scores. 我们结婚时 他就发誓不再行窃
[04:24] Then a few weeks ago, 直到几星期前
[04:26] he said he had to go do something for a friend. 他说他要帮朋友做点事
[04:27] Did he tell you what or who? 他有说是什么人或者做什么事吗
[04:29] No. 没有
[04:31] I begged him not to do it, but he… 我求他不要去做 但是他
[04:33] He said he owed the guy from way back. 他说他很久以前亏欠过这个人
[04:36] Paul was a thief, Detective, 探长 保罗是个小偷
[04:39] but he had this sense of honor. 但他盗亦有道
[04:41] He was old-fashioned like that. 这一点上他是很传统的
[04:44] He was a good man, Detective. 他是个好人 探长
[04:47] I mean, god knows he had his faults, 我是说 谁都知道他曾犯过错
[04:49] But… this? 但是…这个
[04:52] He didn’t deserve this. 他不该落得如此下场
[04:58] So the guy comes out of retirementfor one job and ends up dead. 这家伙为了做这件事重出江湖 结果却因此丧命
[05:01] That cannot be a coincidence. 这绝对不是巧合
[05:02] Yeah, what lures a guy who’s been retired for years 没错 什么事能让一个退休多年的人
[05:04] back into the game? 重操旧业呢
[05:05] Must’ve been something big. 肯定是件大事
[05:06] That was robbery on the phone. 刚才劫案组打电话过来
[05:08] They logged in a break-in at a branch of 他们上报了前天发生的一起入室抢劫案
[05:10] Manhattan Mutual the day before yesterday. 地点是曼哈顿互惠银行的一家分行
[05:11] Bank heist. That fits with finch’s profile. 抢银行 这符合芬奇的犯罪记录
[05:14] – Did they have any details? – Nope. -还有什么细节吗 -没有
[05:15] They’re sending the new guy up now. 他们正在派一个新人过来
[05:17] And that would be me. 那人就是我
[05:19] Oh-ho! What’s up, bro? 最近还好吧 兄弟
[05:22] Why didn’t you tell me you transferred? 你调动了怎么都不和我说一声
[05:23] Ah, you know, I been settling in. 你知道的 我一向随遇而安嘛
[05:25] Hey, uh, this is my boy– Tom Demming. 各位 这是我好兄弟汤姆·戴明
[05:27] He was one of the best cops back at the 54th. 他是54分局最优秀的警察之一
[05:29] – This is my partner–Ryan. – How you doing? -这是我的搭档莱恩 -你好
[05:30] – Hey, nice to meet you, man. – You, too. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[05:32] – Richard Castle. – Yeah, the author, right? -这是理查德·卡塞尔 -那个作家 对吧
[05:34] That’s right. 没错
[05:35] And this is Detective Beckett. 这位是贝克特探长
[05:36] – Yeah, we met. – Yes. Hi. -我们见过了 -是的 你好
[05:39] Hi. 你好
[05:41] So Paul Finch, huh? 言归正传 保罗·芬奇
[05:43] He’s one of the few guys on the island 他是这里为数不多的
[05:45] who could’ve taken a score like that. 用这种方法行窃的小偷之一
[05:46] Like what? 哪种方法
[05:47] A couple of pros tunnel into the vault, 几个职业小偷打通了金库
[05:49] drill open a safe deposit box, 钻开了一个保险箱
[05:51] leave nothing behind but the great smell of Brut. 除了百露牌古龙水味道外 没留任何痕迹
[05:53] And you think that finch couldn’t 你觉得芬奇不可能
[05:54] have pulled this off on his own? 单靠一人之力做到这些吗
[05:56] Nah, it’s a 2-man job at the minimum. 不可能 这起码得两个人才能做到
[05:57] There’s definitely another player 肯定还有另一个人在场
[05:59] floating around out there. 负责帮他望风
[06:00] Well, we’ve run a search 我们已经着手调查
[06:01] for his phone records and financials, 他的通话记录和财务状况
[06:03] so hopefully we’ll find something 但愿我们能找到
[06:04] that ties him to a partner. 把他和别人联系上的线索
[06:05] Or maybe the partner turned on Finch after the robbery, 说不定是芬奇的同伙在得手后背弃了他
[06:07] decided he didn’t need him anymore. 觉得他再也没有利用价值了
[06:09] Either way, we know that 不管怎样 可以肯定
[06:10] the robbery and the homicide are connected. 抢劫案和杀人案是有联系的
[06:12] That seems like an awful lot of trouble 为了偷一个保险箱如此大动干戈
[06:14] for one safe deposit box. 未免也太麻烦了点吧
[06:15] Yeah. And they left stacks of cash untouched. 没错 而且里面还有几堆现金原封未动
[06:18] The guys downstairs thought I was nuts 楼下的同事听说我接手这案子时
[06:20] when I hopped on this case, 都觉得我是个疯子
[06:21] but I like the weird ones. 但我就是喜欢怪异的案子
[06:22] Hmm. How about that? Beckett likes the weird ones, too. 那正好 贝克特也喜欢怪异的案子
[06:25] Yeah. 没错
[06:27] What could be in that box 那箱子里究竟有什么东西
[06:28] that would be worth digging a tunnel to and killing for? 值得让人又是打地道又是杀人呢
[06:30] Diamonds? German bearer bonds? 钻石 德国无记名债券
[06:33] Nazi gold? 纳粹宝藏
[06:33] Ah, we still don’t know yet. 这个我们目前还不知道
[06:35] The bank had some trouble locating the owner, 银行联系失主时遇上点困难
[06:37] but he’s supposed to be coming in this afternoon. 但他应该下午就会过来了
[06:38] Would you like to join me for the interrogation? 你愿不愿意和我一起进行审讯
[06:41] Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to. 好啊 当然愿意
[06:42] Good. 好的
[06:43] Meanwhile, I’m gonna need you guys to hit the street 另外 我需要你们去道上查一下
[06:45] and see if you can scare up any of Finch’s associates– 把和芬奇有联系的人统计一下
[06:47] Maybe anyone that he’s taken scores with in the past 也许其中就有曾和他合伙盗窃的人
[06:49] or people that he owes. Thank you. 或者是他曾亏欠过的人 多谢
[06:52] You got it. 没问题
[06:53] What can I do? 那我干什么
[06:55] You could watch. 你可以在一边看着
[06:58] Two weeks ago, I saved your life twice. 两个礼拜前 我还两次救过你的命呢
[07:03] Thank you for coming in, Mr. Cana. 感谢你能来 卡纳先生
[07:05] Call me Fred. 叫我弗雷德就好
[07:07] And obviously, we’re gonna do everything we can 我们一定会竭尽所能
[07:08] to help you recover your stolen property. 帮你找回被盗的财产
[07:10] Uh, what exactly was in the box? 保险箱里究竟装了什么
[07:12] – Stamps. – Stamps? -邮票 -邮票?
[07:15] Yeah, I collect ’em. 是的 我收集的
[07:15] It kinda surprises me 你过了这么久才来找我们
[07:17] it took you so long to reach out to us. 这一点让我很惊讶
[07:19] The folks at the bank said 银行工作人员说
[07:20] they left you a half a dozen 过去几天里
[07:21] messages over the last couple of days. 他们留了好几条言给你
[07:23] Well, I been busy, you know? 我很忙的 知道吗
[07:25] I been working a lot. 我的工作量很大
[07:26] And what is it that you do? 那你是从事什么工作的
[07:28] I’m in, uh, private security. 我从事私人保安的
[07:31] This stamp collection, how much was it worth exactly? 你收藏的那些邮票能值多少钱
[07:35] Well, it’s hard to put a price tag on an item like that 这种东西很难去明码标价的
[07:38] Because of, you know, the sentimental value. 因为这里面倾注了很多情感投资
[07:41] And who else knew that you were keeping it at the bank? 那还有谁知道你把邮票收在银行里
[07:43] Just a select group of other stamp enthusiasts 只有部分其他的邮票收藏家
[07:46] with whom I formed… relationships over the years. 这些人都和我是老交情
[07:50] So how long you been a philatelist, Fred? 那你成为集邮者多久了 弗雷德
[07:52] Hey, watch your mouth, pal. Fred Cana don’t go that route. 你说话注意点 我可不是干那行的
[07:56] Philately is the study of stamps, Mr. Cana, 集邮就是收集邮票的意思 卡纳先生
[07:59] which you would know if you were, in fact, a collector. 如果你真是个收藏家 理应知道这个词的意思
[08:03] Come on, Fred. What’s really in the box, huh? 老实说吧 箱子里装的到底是什么
[08:06] What’d they steal from you? 他们从你那里偷走了什么
[08:07] I don’t have to take this crap. 我才懒得理你这套废话
[08:08] I’m the victim here. 我可是受害者
[08:13] Hey, you guys rounding up the Usual Suspects? 你们俩盘查过那些非常嫌疑犯[美国电影]了吗
[08:15] Yeah, and every hood this side of Harlem 是的 但是所有哈雷姆区的小混混都说
[08:16] says Finch has been out of action for years. 芬奇已经洗手不干很多年了
[08:19] Where’s Beckett? 贝克特人呢
[08:20] Oh, she and Captain America are in there with Fred Cana. 她和美国上尉[漫画人物]和弗雷德·卡纳在一起
[08:23] Fred Cana? 弗雷德·卡纳
[08:24] Yeah, he’s the guy who rented the safety… 是啊 他就是那个租了保险…
[08:30] Officer Esposito! 埃斯波西托警员
[08:32] Actually, it’s Detective Esposito now, Fred. 现在是埃斯波西托警探了 弗雷德
[08:34] Congratulations. 恭喜你了
[08:36] Fred here is a bagman for Victor Racine. 弗雷德是维克托·雷辛的跟班
[08:38] Who’s Victor Racine? 维克托·雷辛是谁
[08:39] He’s a syndicate man. 是个黑帮头目
[08:40] made the leap from organized crime 他在犯罪组织者和合法商人之间
[08:42] to legitimate businessman while no one was looking. 不停地变换身份以掩人耳目
[08:44] Racine is connected and untouchable. 雷辛人脉发达 没人动得了他
[08:46] You oughta know. 你应当深有体会吧
[08:47] Esposito and his old partner 埃斯波西托和他的搭档
[08:49] tried to touch him a few years back. 几年前曾经试图对他下手
[08:50] How about I touch you instead?! 要不要我对你动手试试
[08:51] Come on! Come on, tough guy! 来试试啊 硬汉子
[08:53] Come on. Take a walk. 别这样 你先出去
[08:54] All right? He’s not worth it. Man… 好了吧 他这种人不值得你动手
[09:03] What the hell was that all about? 刚才那是搞的什么鬼
[09:05] He works for victor Racine. 他是维克托·雷辛的手下
[09:06] So? 那又怎样
[09:08] Victor Racine killed my partner. 维克托·雷辛杀了我的搭档
[09:29] His name was Ike. Ike Thornton. 他叫艾克 艾克·松顿
[09:33] We partnered up back when I was at the 54th. 我在54分局的时候和他是搭档
[09:36] We worked the organized crime task force. 我们当时在有组织犯罪调查组工作
[09:39] Victor Racine was our target… 维克托·雷辛是我们的目标人物
[09:43] Until one day, Ike didn’t come into work. 直到某天 艾克没有来上班
[09:46] It’s like he just disappeared. 他就好像失踪了一样
[09:48] To make matters worse, 更糟糕的是
[09:50] Internal Affairs came around here asking all these questions 内务处的人来找我们问了一堆问题
[09:52] talking like ike had gone over, 好像艾克已经被收买了一样
[09:55] that he was working for Racine. 好像他在帮雷辛做事一样
[09:57] It was an absolute load of crap. 这种事根本就是胡扯
[09:59] Couple of days later, 几天过后
[10:00] some kids found Ike’s car out by the docks… 几个小孩在码头旁找到了艾克的车
[10:03] shot to hell, blood all over the seats. 弹痕累累 座位上全是血迹
[10:06] All the hallmarks of a professional hit. 完全是职业杀手的行事作风
[10:09] Yeah, only we couldn’t tie it back to Racine. 没错 只是这事我们无法联系到雷辛身上
[10:12] His guys had dumped Ike’s body 他的手下把艾克的尸体丢了
[10:14] so that we could never find it. 以致我们没法找到他
[10:16] The department shut down the whole operation after that. 这事过后 部门把整个行动都取消了
[10:19] I transferred here. But I know one thing– 我就被调到了这里 但我可以肯定的是
[10:22] If Fred Cana has a safe deposit box, 如果弗雷德·卡纳有个保险箱
[10:25] it’s because he’s holding something for Racine. 肯定是为了雷辛保管东西的
[10:28] And it ain’t no stamps. 里面装的肯定不是邮票
[10:29] He wants blood. 他要血债血还
[10:32] Well, I don’t blame him. From the look of it, 这不奇怪 现在看来
[10:33] I’m guessing Racine had Finch killed for stealing from him. 我想雷辛是因为芬奇偷他的东西杀了他
[10:36] Well, that explains why he was tortured– 这也解释了他为何要严刑拷打他
[10:38] So he’d give up his partner. 为了让他供出同党
[10:40] You know, whatever they stole from that safe deposit box, 无论他们从保险箱里偷走了什么
[10:42] Racine wants it back bad. 雷辛都非常想拿回来
[10:44] Yeah, but how did he get onto Finch in the first place? 但是他是怎么发现是芬奇干的呢
[10:46] Maybe he recognized the great smell of Brut. 也许他认出了古露牌古龙水的味道
[10:49] I’m sure that Racine is the kind of guy who has his sources. 我确定雷辛是那种有耳目的人物
[10:51] So you like our stamp collector 那么你想让我们的集邮家
[10:53] for doing the deed on Racine’s behalf? 代替雷辛接受制裁
[10:54] Sure, except we called. 是啊 不过我们询问过
[10:56] He has witnesses willing to corroborate his whereabouts. 他有目击证人能够证实他的不在场证明
[10:58] – Of course he does. – And we have no proof otherwise. -他当然有 -我们没有其他证据了
[11:01] Oh, speaking of which, they brought up the CSU report 说到证据 鉴证组刚送来犯罪现场
[11:04] on the crime scene. The car was wiped down. 的报告 车子被擦拭过
[11:06] Other than Finch and his wife, we got no usable prints. 除了芬奇和他妻子的指纹 找不到其他人的指纹
[11:09] And we still don’t have an ID on that metal symbol 而且我们还不知道那个金属标志
[11:11] – we found. – Meanwhile, our stamp collector has an alibi, -代表什么 -同时”集邮家”有不在场证明
[11:15] and we currently have no evidence. 我们现在没有证据
[11:17] So what is our next step? 下一步应该怎么办
[11:19] We talk to the real victim of our robbery– 我们和劫案的真正受害人谈谈
[11:21] Mr. Victor Racine. 维克托·雷辛先生
[11:23] Bold. I like your style. 很大胆 我喜欢你的办案风格
[11:26] What, you think he’s the kind of guy 什么 你认为他是那种
[11:27] who’s just gonna tell us what’s in that box 随便就告诉你保险箱里是什么
[11:29] or maybe admit to killing the thief? 或是承认谋杀的人
[11:31] Watch and learn, Castle. Watch and learn. 学着点 卡塞尔 学着点
[11:42] To what do I owe this pleasure, huh? 什么风把你们给吹过来了
[11:48] A safe deposit box at Manhattan Mutual 曼哈顿互惠银行的一个保险箱
[11:50] was broken into the other night, Mr. Racine. 昨晚被盗了 雷辛先生
[11:53] It was registered to an associate of yours– Fred Cana. 保险箱的主人是你的一位合作者 弗雷德·卡纳
[11:56] You don’t say? What’s this world coming to, huh? 真别说 现在世道真是不好
[11:59] Mr. Cana claims that the box contained 卡纳先生声称保险箱里保存着
[12:01] his stamp collection? 他的邮票收藏
[12:03] Well, I’ve never known Mr. Cana to lie… 我从不知道卡纳先生会对我
[12:07] to me. 说谎
[12:09] Well, we believe that it held something 我们相信保险箱里的东西
[12:11] a little bit more valuable– maybe something of yours. 可能要比邮票有价值 也许是你的东西
[12:13] Oh, really? And why is that? 真的吗 为什么这么说
[12:15] Because one of the guys involved in the robbery 因为涉嫌抢劫的一名嫌疑人
[12:17] was found murdered in a parking garage last night. 昨晚被发现死于停车场
[12:19] Well, actually, Mr. Finch was tortured before he was killed. 事实上 芬奇先生在死前被拷打过
[12:23] Now why would someone do that 如果仅仅是偷了邮票
[12:24] if all he stole were stamps? 为什么会有人拷打他
[12:27] Where were you last night? 你昨晚在哪里
[12:30] Home. 在家
[12:35] And I have around-the-clock bodyguards… 我有全天随身保镖证明
[12:36] who can attest to my whereabouts, 我昨天的行踪
[12:39] but you don’t think I killed Finch. 不过你们并不觉得是我杀的芬奇
[12:42] You assume I had somebody do it for me, 你们认为我让手下干的
[12:44] so you’re here just to… 你们来这是为了
[12:47] count coup, aren’t you? 炫技 是不是
[12:49] Sorry. What was that? 抱歉 什么意思
[12:51] The Plains Indians considered it an act of bravery 是指平原印第安人把打斗中
[12:53] to get close enough to one of their enemies 能够在不受伤的情况下接近对手并触摸对手
[12:55] – to touch him with a coup stick. Is my hair… – looks good. -的行为视为勇敢 我的头发 -还不错
[12:57] Thanks. 谢了
[12:58] This item or items that were in the safety deposit box, 保险箱里的东西
[13:01] if they’re so valuable, 假设说很有价值
[13:02] why aren’t you out chasing down Mr. Finch’s associate 你们为何不去全力捉拿芬奇先生
[13:05] in this endeavor? 的那位搭档呢
[13:06] After all, you know what the old saying is– 毕竟 有句古话说的好
[13:08] no honor among thieves. 盗亦”无”道
[13:13] See, what’d I say? Waste of time. 瞧 我说什么来着 浪费时间
[13:17] Well played, Detective. 干的漂亮 探长
[13:19] Thank you, Detective. 过奖了 探长
[13:20] “Well played”? All he did was deny it. 干的漂亮? 他全都否认了
[13:23] – Well, you can learn a lot from a denial. – Like what? -从否认里可以得到很多信息 -比如说
[13:26] Like Racine hasn’t found Finch’s partner yet. 比如说雷辛还没有找到芬奇的同伙
[13:29] Because Racine would never point us in that direction 因为如果雷辛知道了同伙是谁或其下落
[13:32] if he already knew who or where the partner was. 他是不会给我们指出这条线索的
[13:35] He must want this guy pretty bad 他一定很想找到那个人
[13:36] if he’s willing to have the cops do his legwork for him. 不惜让警察替他跑腿
[13:38] How does it help Racine if we find Finch’s partner first? 我们先找到芬奇的同伙对雷辛有什么好处
[13:41] Racine’s connected. He’d have no trouble 雷辛人脉广泛 他不费吹灰之力
[13:43] having Finch’s partner killed in jail. 就可以找人在监狱干掉芬奇的同伙
[13:44] Beckett. 贝克特
[13:48] Okay. We’ll be right there. 好 我们马上到
[13:50] Lanie’s ready to fume the body. 蕾妮准备好烟熏尸体了
[13:52] All right, you guys head back to the morgue. 好吧 你们回停尸房
[13:53] I’m gonna go see if Finch’s financials have come in yet. 我去看看芬奇财产状况的调查有什么结果
[13:55] Okay. 好的
[14:02] What? 怎么了
[14:03] Nothing. 没事
[14:09] That is so cool. 这太酷了
[14:13] – Do you mind if I take pictures? – Knock yourself out. -我拍照你介意吗 -随便你
[14:16] But if any of them end up on the internet, 不过要是照片传到网上
[14:18] I will hunt you down and hurt you. 我会抓到你并痛扁一顿
[14:22] So… 那么
[14:23] What’s with the handsome robbery detective? 和那位帅哥劫案探长怎么回事
[14:25] Demming? 戴明吗
[14:27] Oh, we’re just working the case together. That’s all. 我们只是一起办案 就这样
[14:29] Mm-hmm. But then again, 是啊 不过话说回来
[14:32] you have been working with castle for a year 你和卡塞尔共事一年了
[14:33] and not a damn thing has happened, so… 什么都没发生
[14:36] we had a pool going. 我们打赌来着
[14:37] I lost a lot of money on you two. 因为你们俩我赔了不少钱
[14:41] You guys. 伙计们
[14:44] Yahtzee. The killer left a print 凶手替被害人合眼时
[14:45] when he closed our victim’s eye. Let’s run it. 留下了指纹 查一查
[14:55] What? 怎么了
[14:56] We got a match on the print, 指纹找到了匹配者
[14:58] but the guy it belongs to is dead. 不过匹配者已经死亡
[15:02] – But that’s impossible. – Unless he’s a zombie. -不可能 -除非他是僵尸
[15:06] Not a zombie. 不是僵尸
[15:08] A cop. 是个警察
[15:09] Isaac… 艾塞克
[15:10] “Ike” Thornton. “艾克” 松顿
[15:12] – Esposito’s old partner? – He’s alive? -埃斯波西托以前的搭档 -他还活着
[15:24] I went to his funeral, 我出席了他的葬礼
[15:26] held his wife’s hand. 和他的妻子握了手
[15:28] And now you’re telling me he’s alive 现在你告诉我他还活着
[15:29] and working for Racine, that he murdered Finch? 替雷辛卖命 谋杀了芬奇
[15:31] It was the perfect disappearing act. 这是一出完美的人间蒸发
[15:33] He knew that everyone would think 他知道所有人都会认为
[15:35] that Racine had killed him 是雷辛派人杀了他
[15:35] and dumped his body somewhere. 并弃尸他处
[15:37] Nah, I don’t see how he could do it, to the badge, to me? 他不会那样做的 那样对不起警徽也对不起我
[15:41] – I would’ve taken a bullet for him. – Esposito. -我可以为他挡子弹 -埃斯波西托
[15:44] This is Lieutenant Holliwell from internal affairs. 这位是内务处的霍利威尔督察
[15:46] We’ve met. 我们见过
[15:47] – You called I.A.? – No. -你通知内务处了 -没有
[15:48] I called ’em for your protection. 我为了保护你给他们打了电话
[15:50] I’m sorry, Detective. 抱歉 警探
[15:51] I don’t really enjoy being proved right. 我并不喜欢被证明是对的
[15:54] No, of course not. 是啊 当然不会
[15:55] I take it you were the investigating officer 我想你是调查艾克·松顿失踪
[15:57] – when Ike Thornton disappeared? – I was. -的那位警官 -没错
[15:59] And what put you onto him in the first place? 你是怎么怀疑到他的
[16:01] Racine was always one step ahead of us, 雷辛总是抢先我们一步
[16:03] like he always knew what we were thinking. 就好像他总是未卜先知
[16:06] It didn’t take too much to figure out 没用多长时间我们就发现
[16:07] that he was being tipped off by a cop. 有警察向他通风报信
[16:12] Luckily, we had an informant at the time that confirmed it, 幸好当时有位线人能够作证
[16:14] but before we were able to arrest Thornton, 但是在我们缉捕松顿之前
[16:17] he disappeared. 他失踪了
[16:19] Most likely found out that we were coming for him. 很可能是发现我们要逮捕他
[16:21] When we found his car, we just assumed Racine killed him. 找到他车的时候 我们就认为雷辛把他杀了
[16:23] Looks like he brought him into the family instead. 看来是他把松顿拉入伙了
[16:26] Has Thornton contacted you? 松顿和你联系过吗
[16:28] What do you mean, contacted me? 什么意思 和我联系
[16:30] What exactly are you accusing my partner of? 你在指控我拍档什么罪名
[16:32] – I’m not accusing. I’m asking. – Asking what… -我没有指控 我是询问 -问什么
[16:36] If I knew all along, if I was part of it? 我是否知道一切 是否参与其中
[16:40] – The answer’s no. – It was such an elaborate hoax. – 我没有 -这是个精心策划的骗局
[16:42] It seems like it would take 看起来需要
[16:43] a little bit of planning, a little help. 不少谋划和帮助
[16:44] I just told you, I didn’t know. 我已经告诉你了 我不知道
[16:47] What do you want me to do, take a poly? 你想让我干嘛 要我测谎吗
[16:49] Would you take a polygraph test? 那你会接受测谎吗
[16:50] – Wait a minute– – If it’ll get you off my back. -等等 -如果这会让你不再纠缠我
[16:51] – Esposito, you don’t have to do this. – I want to. -埃斯波西托 你不需要 -我想做
[16:53] Good. My office. One hour. 很好 我办公室 一小时后
[17:14] That guy was out of line back there. 那家伙太过分了
[17:16] I’d be asking the same questions if I was in his shoes. 如果在他的立场 我也会问同样的问题
[17:20] You know you can talk to me, right? 你可以和我谈谈
[17:23] I put all that stuff behind me, bro. 我把那一切都忘了 兄弟
[17:25] The only thing I have left from back then… 我留下唯一的纪念
[17:29] is this right here. 就是这个
[17:31] Back in the day, when I was in the 54th, 那时候 我还在54分局
[17:32] everybody used to carry one of these with ’em. 每个人都戴着一个
[17:34] It was like a sense of pride, you know? 是自豪的象征 知道吗
[17:36] Ike had one of those? 艾克也有一个
[17:37] Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了
[17:39] Let me see it. 让我看看
[17:46] The 54th. 54分局
[17:48] It must have broken off when he was struggling with Finch. 肯定是他和芬奇搏斗的时候弄断的
[17:51] It was him. 真是他
[17:57] You know no one would blame you 如果你退出这案子
[17:59] if you stepped off this case. 没人会怪你
[18:02] No. 不
[18:04] Partner or not… 不管是不是搭档
[18:07] he killed a man. 他都杀了人
[18:08] This guy’s pulled a ghost routine for years– 这家伙这些年活得像幽灵般
[18:11] gave up his old life, his friends. 放弃了他原来的生活 他的朋友
[18:13] A guy can’t pull a disappearing act like that 如果没人帮忙 他不可能
[18:14] – without help from somebody. – He had Racine’s help. -凭空消失 -他有雷辛的帮助
[18:18] Well, Racine or no Racine, he was married, right, has a kid? 有没有雷辛他都结婚了 是吧 有孩子
[18:21] They must have known. 他们一定知道
[18:23] I saw Carol last month. She doesn’t know anything. 上个月见过卡萝 她毫不知情
[18:25] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[18:27] Hell, I’m not sure about anything anymore. 见鬼 我什么都不确定了
[18:30] Where you going? 你去哪
[18:31] Take a poly, clear my name. 接受测谎 证明我的清白
[18:36] Go pick up the wife. Let’s see what she knows. 把他妻子找来 看看她知道些什么
[18:40] I’m sorry. I don’t believe you. 很抱歉 我不相信你
[18:42] His thumbprint’s on our victim’s body, Carol. 他拇指指纹在被害人身上 卡萝
[18:44] He’s alive. There’s no other explanation. 他活着 别无他解
[18:47] Well, they never recovered Ike’s body, so I don’t know. 他们没找到艾克的尸体 我不知道
[18:50] Someone could’ve cut off his thumb and– 可能有人把他的拇指砍了下来
[18:52] Yes, they could’ve done that, but you know they didn’t. 是啊 可能是那样 不过你知道不是
[18:57] Come on, Carol. It’s been years. 拜托 卡萝 这么多年
[19:00] An attractive woman like you hasn’t found someone new? 像你这么漂亮的女人怎么会找不到伴侣
[19:03] It’s not easy when you’re a single mom. 对单亲妈妈来说并非易事
[19:06] Not that that’s any of your business. 这些都和你们无关
[19:09] You know what you get 你们知道警察
[19:09] when a cop dies with a warrant out on him? 在被通缉的时候去世会得到什么吗
[19:13] Well, I’ll tell you what you don’t get. 告诉你们不会得到什么吧
[19:16] – don’t get a penny of his pension. – And yet, you -你肯定也没有抚恤金 -不过
[19:19] somehow manage to make mortgage payments– 你还是有办法支付抵押贷款
[19:21] If Ike is alive, that means we’re still married. 如果艾克活着 就意味着我们还是夫妻
[19:24] And you can’t compel me to testify against my spouse. 你们不能强迫我作对我丈夫不利的证词
[19:29] She knew he was alive, but did she know 她知道他还活着 但是她知不知道
[19:31] he was working for Racine? 他在为雷辛卖命呢
[19:32] She’s a cop wife and she knows her rights. 她是个警察的妻子 她知道自己的权利
[19:34] Good luck getting anything out of her. 从她嘴里别想套出什么
[19:35] She might talk to me. 她也许会跟我谈
[19:37] Oh. Look who passed his poly. 看看谁通过了测谎
[19:40] Had the feeling that Holliwell was kinda disappointed. 感觉那个霍利威尔有点失望
[19:44] She knows me. 她认识我
[19:45] I might be able to get her to open up. 我可能会让她开口
[19:47] All right, take a run at her in the morning. 好吧 早上去她家一趟
[19:48] And I’ll get a unit down to the house 我派一个小队去她的住所监视
[19:49] – in case Ike decides to show up. – Right. -以防艾克现身 -好吧
[19:58] Betrayal, lies, deceit– 背叛 谎言 欺骗
[20:01] sounds like my first marriage. 听起来像是我第一段婚姻
[20:05] – What? – I’m trying to figure out -怎么了 -我在想
[20:06] what was so damn important in that safe deposit box 那个保险箱里到底是什么这么重要
[20:08] that Finch and his partner would risk their lives that way. 值得芬奇和他的同伙去冒生命危险
[20:12] Who are you calling? 你给谁打电话
[20:13] – Demming. – I was just calling you. -戴明 -我正打给你呢
[20:16] What a coincidence. I was just coming to see you. 真是巧 我正要来找你
[20:19] Wow. It’s like we’re all on the same case. 天啊 “巧”得像我们在办同一件案子
[20:21] Esposito told me about Ike. 埃斯波西托告诉我艾克的情况
[20:23] You have a lead on him yet? 你有什么线索吗
[20:24] No. We’re working on it. 没有 还在查
[20:26] What about Finch’s partner? 芬奇的同伙呢
[20:27] Ah, there’s nothing in his phone 电话和财产方面
[20:29] or his financials that points to one. 都没有指向具体某个人
[20:31] But the bank surveillance tapes finally came in. 但是银行安保录像终于送来了
[20:33] I was gonna scrub ’em in the morning. 明早我会仔细检查一遍的
[20:35] If Finch cased the joint in the last couple of weeks– 如果芬奇是在最近几周踩的点
[20:37] Then maybe the mystery partner went with him. 那位神秘同伙可能跟他在一起
[20:40] Exactly. You want to join me? 完全正确 你想帮忙吗
[20:42] Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to. Great. 是啊 我很乐意
[20:44] I’ll see you in the morning. 太好了 明早见
[20:44] Okay, great. I’ll see you. Good night. 好 明天见 晚安
[20:47] Good night. 晚安
[20:50] Castle, can I ask you something? 卡塞尔 我能请教些问题吗
[20:53] You and beckett– is there, uh, something going on? 你和贝克特在交往吗
[20:57] – Me and beckett? – Yeah. -我和贝克特吗 -对
[20:58] – No. – Look, man, if I’m offsides– -没有 -听着 如果是我越位了
[21:00] No flag on the play. 裁判没有摇旗
[21:03] Great. Okay. Great. 很好 太好了
[21:19] Don’t smile when you have a good card. 手持好牌时不要微笑
[21:22] You need to develop a poker face. 你要摆出扑克脸
[21:25] Trust me. It comes in handy. 相信我 这招屡试不爽
[21:29] Except when it doesn’t. 也有失效的时候
[21:31] Wh-what do you mean? 什么意思
[21:34] Never mind. 没事
[21:36] Pair of ladies. 一对皇后
[21:37] What have you got? 你拿着什么牌
[21:42] Two cowboys! I win. 两张国王 我赢了
[21:45] Who’s the daddy now? 现在谁更胜一筹呢
[21:47] You win like your grandmother. 你赢的样子像极了奶奶
[21:49] So it looks like I owe you one night of solo dish duty. 结果是我要为你洗一晚的碗
[21:54] And you owe me four days of bed-making duty, 而你要为我整理四天床铺
[21:57] three spa treatments, two pairs of sunglasses 还要为我的三次水疗和两幅太阳镜埋单
[22:00] and a Bulgari purse for gram. 以及欠奶奶一个宝格丽皮包[意大利名牌]
[22:04] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[22:08] I’m not used to losing. 我不习惯输
[22:16] Hey, Carol. 你好 卡萝
[22:17] Got a few minutes? 有时间谈谈吗
[22:20] – Uncle Javi! – Hey, what’s up, buddy? -哈维叔叔 -你好啊 小家伙
[22:23] – What’s up? – How you doing? -你好 -怎么样了
[22:24] – Good. – Good. Oh, man, you lookin’ tall. -很好 -那就好 你又高了
[22:27] Mm-hmm. Hey, this is my boy–Kevin. 这是我的拍档凯文
[22:30] – Hi. I’m Tim. – Nice to meet you, Tim. -你好 我叫蒂姆 -幸会 蒂姆
[22:33] Hey, he loves baseball cards. 他超爱棒球卡
[22:35] Why don’t you, uh, take him upstairs, show him yours? 带他上楼去看看你的卡怎样
[22:37] – Come on. – Let’s go. -跟我来 -好
[22:46] How long have you known? 你知道多长时间了
[22:51] Carol, it’ll be a lot easier for him 卡萝 告诉我他在哪
[22:52] if you just tell me where he is. 对他有好处
[22:57] So you can arrest him? 好让你去抓他吗
[22:59] Carol, he killed a man. 卡萝 他杀了人
[23:02] No. 不可能
[23:03] His prints were on the body. 尸体上有他的指纹
[23:05] Please… Please… Do not try to find him… 拜托 不要去找他
[23:12] Not now, not when we are so close. 现在不行 我们已经很接近了
[23:15] So close to what? 接近什么
[23:18] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:21] I can’t. 我不能说
[23:35] You know, if your mouse finger gets tired, we can switch. 如果你按鼠标按累了 可以换我来
[23:38] – That’s okay. I think I can handle it. – Oh, I get it. -没事 我不累 -了解
[23:40] You don’t want to give up the driver’s seat. 你喜欢掌握主动权
[23:42] Hey, I brought coffee. 我买了咖啡
[23:44] Uh, you know what? It’s okay. 不用了
[23:45] Demming already brought some. 戴明已经买了
[23:46] Did he now? 是吗
[23:50] Hey, Paul Finch. 看 保罗·芬奇
[23:54] Oh, yeah. He’s casing the place. 没错 他在观察环境
[23:57] – And look who his partner is. – That’s his wife Monica. -看看他的拍档是谁 -他妻子莫妮卡
[23:59] She said she had no idea what he was doing. 她明明说自己毫不知情
[24:02] There’s someone else with ’em. 还有人跟他们一伙的
[24:04] That’s… 那是
[24:06] Ike Thornton. 艾克·松顿
[24:08] If he’s working for racine, 如果他为雷辛干活
[24:09] what’s he doing with finch? 那他与芬奇一起干什么
[24:19] So ike was working with finch? 艾克和芬奇是一伙的
[24:21] Yeah, it looks that way. I’m guessing he discovered 看来是的 我想他是发现
[24:23] racine was keeping something valuable in the box. 雷辛将一些有价值的东西放在保险箱
[24:25] He needed finch’s skills to help him get it. 他需要芬奇的帮助来得到它
[24:27] But if they were working together,why would he kill him? 如果他们一起干活 那他为何杀了他
[24:29] Maybe racine was right. 也许雷辛是对的
[24:31] Maybe there is no honor amongst thieves. 真的是盗亦”无”道
[24:32] And maybe he didn’t do it. 也许不是他做的
[24:33] We have him at the scene. 我们有他在现场的证据
[24:35] Him working with finch, what his wife said, it doesn’t add. 他和芬奇是一伙的 他妻子没和盘托出
[24:37] Something else is going on. 肯定另有内幕
[24:40] Looks like we’re about to find out what. 看来我们很快会知道
[24:43] Here’s the thing, Monica, we’re not interested 是这样 莫妮卡 我们没兴趣
[24:45] in whether you helped your husband case the bank. 了解你是否帮你丈夫到银行踩点
[24:47] All we care about is finding the guy who killed him– 我们只想找出杀人凶手
[24:50] Ike thornton. 艾克·松顿
[24:51] You think Ike Thornton killed Paul? 你们认为是艾克·松顿杀了保罗
[24:54] Let me tell you the kind of man Ike is. 让我告诉你艾克是怎样的人
[24:56] About 12 years back, he collared Paul 十二年前 他逮捕了抢劫的保罗
[24:58] and his kid brother Barry on a heist. 和他弟弟巴利
[25:00] Ike saw that Barry was a first-timer, so he cut him a break. 艾克看在巴利是初犯 放过了他
[25:03] Paul went to jail for five years, 保罗坐了五年牢
[25:05] but he never forgot what Ike did for his brother. 却从没忘记艾克的恩情
[25:08] That’s why he did this last job with him, as payback. 所以他才为艾克出山 为了谢恩
[25:11] Well, payback’s a bitch, because we found 谢恩害了他 我们在你丈夫身上
[25:12] Ike’s fingerprints on your husband’s body. 找到艾克的指纹
[25:14] I don’t believe it. 我不信
[25:15] It doesn’t matter if you don’t believe it. 你不信没关系
[25:16] The fact is, Ike was there. 但事实是艾克当时在场
[25:18] He tortured and killed your husband. 他折磨并杀死了你丈夫
[25:21] What was in the box, Monica? 保险箱里有什么
[25:23] What did they steal from Racine? 他们从雷辛那里偷走了什么
[25:25] It must have been pretty valuable if Ike decided 一定是价值连城的东西 所以艾克
[25:27] to kill your husband so he wouldn’t have to split it. 为了避免分赃才把你丈夫杀了
[25:30] Split it? There was nothing to split. 分赃 根本没什么好分的
[25:32] What was in the box? 保险箱里到底是什么
[25:37] A book. A ledger. 一本册子 一本账簿
[25:39] A ledger? 一本账簿
[25:41] Something that showed all of racine’s pays and owes 上面记录了雷辛的所有资产状况
[25:44] on all of his businesses, not just his legitimate ones. 包括不合法的部分
[25:48] An accounting of all of Racine’s illegal operations 一本记录了雷辛非法经营状况的
[25:51] could be worth a bundle in blackmail. 账簿很有勒索的价值
[25:53] It could if they’d gotten it, 如果到手了当然很有价值
[25:54] but when they hit the bank, the box was empty. 但当他们进入银行后却发现保险箱是空的
[25:56] Empty? 空的
[25:58] The ledger wasn’t there. 账簿不在里面
[26:00] So a guy tortures and kills his partner 所以这个人为了偷老板的账簿
[26:02] after breaking into a bank 决定抢银行
[26:04] to steal something from his boss that wasn’t actually there. 结果扑个空 之后他折磨并杀了同伙
[26:08] Well, it sounds crazy when you say it like that. 听你这么说是挺疯狂
[26:10] Look, I know he was my partner, 听着 他曾是我的拍档
[26:12] but no matter how I slice it, 但不管我怎么看
[26:13] it makes no sense that Ike would kill Finch. 人都不像是艾克杀的
[26:16] – Detective Beckett. – Lieutenant Holliwell. -贝克特探长 -霍利维尔督察
[26:18] Sorry to interrupt, but my team’s been up on a wire 抱歉打断你们 但我的人一直在
[26:20] monitoring the cell phones of 监听雷辛组织里
[26:22] several key members of Racine’s organization. 几个关键人物的手机
[26:24] We’ve been listening for any mention of Ike Thornton. 我们在留意是否有人提及艾克·松顿
[26:26] And? 然后呢
[26:27] And it turns out, we’re not the only ones looking for him. 看来并不只有我们在找艾克·松顿
[26:30] Racine just put a price on Thornton’s head. 雷辛刚出高价买下松顿的人头
[26:33] Racine must have found out he was going after the ledger. 雷辛一定是发现他在追查账簿的事
[26:35] I guess you’re not the only one your old partner betrayed. 我想你不是唯一一个被你拍档背叛的人
[26:40] – Carol. – Where you going? -卡萝有危险 -你去哪里
[26:42] If racine’s going after Ike, the first place he’s gonna go 如果雷辛要追杀艾克 他会先去
[26:44] is the same place we went, his wife and kid. 艾克的家 他的妻儿有危险
[26:46] – Ryan. – Yeah. -莱恩 跟上 -好
[26:48] I’m gonna call the surveillance team. 我马上通知监视小分队
[26:53] Carol! 卡萝
[26:56] Carol, it’s Javi! 卡萝 是我哈维
[26:59] Carol! 卡萝
[27:03] Timmy! 蒂姆
[27:10] Upstairs. Go. 上楼看看 去
[27:15] Carol! 卡萝
[27:17] Timmy! 蒂姆
[27:24] Nothing. 没人
[27:26] They’re gone. 他们走了
[27:28] Surveillance team said they never left. 监视人员说他们没离开过
[27:29] – How the hell did they– – Racine. -他们是怎么 -雷辛做的
[27:34] Have the uniforms canvass the neighbors. 让警员盘问下周围的邻居
[27:35] – Maybe somebody saw something. – Yeah, on it. -可能会有目击者 -这就去
[28:06] I appreciate what you done for my boy, Javi. 哈维 谢谢你为我儿子做的一切
[28:12] Carol and Tim… where are they? 卡萝和蒂姆呢 他们在哪里
[28:15] Somewhere where Racine can’t find ’em. 他们在雷辛找不到的地方
[28:18] We’ve had guys on this place 24/7. 我们有同事每周全天候守在这里
[28:20] How the hell did you get in here? 你是怎么进来的
[28:21] Three years as a ghost, you learn a few things. 做了三年的隐形人 我来去如风
[28:28] So I.A. was right… 所以内务处是对的
[28:30] Three years ago… 三年前是对的
[28:33] Now. 现在也是
[28:35] You were working for Racine. 你为雷辛卖命
[28:37] Is that what you believe? 你也这么认为吗
[28:38] You let me think you were dead. 你让我以为你死了
[28:40] And now you’re holding a burner on me. 而现在你把枪口对着我
[28:47] You’re a good cop, Javi. 哈维 你是一个好警察
[28:51] But I put this down, you gon’ take me in. 如果我放下枪 你会抓我
[28:53] And I can’t let you do that, not yet, 我不能让你这样做 还不到时候
[28:55] – not when I’m so close. – So close to what? -我们已经很接近了 -接近什么
[28:57] There is a dirty cop on Racine’s payroll. 警队里有人接受了雷辛的贿赂
[28:59] So in order to throw them off his guy, Racine dirtied me up. 为了掩护自己人 雷辛陷害了我
[29:03] And I.A. bought it hook, line and sinker. 而内务处完全相信这个说法
[29:05] Why didn’t you just come to me? 你为什么不对我说
[29:06] Look, cases like mine are contagious, brother. 兄弟 你知情的话你也会遭毒手
[29:09] I couldn’t let you catch what I had. 我不能让你重蹈我的覆辙
[29:12] Racine’s guy fed them so much garbage, 雷辛的内应给了内务处虚假证据
[29:14] they could lock me up. 好让他们把我抓起来
[29:16] And if I had let ’em, 如果我真被抓起来了
[29:17] Racine woulda had me shanked at Rikers 在我为自己洗清罪名之前
[29:19] before I could clear my name. 雷辛早就派人在赖克斯岛把我干掉了[纽约市监狱所在地]
[29:21] – Where you been? – Watching, learning. -这段时间你去哪了 -在一旁观察学习
[29:23] That’s how I found out about the ledger. 所以我才能找到账簿
[29:25] – Racine’s pays and owes. – Everyone on his payroll, -雷辛的资产状况 -上面记录着
[29:28] including the dirty cop that set me up. 所有交易 包括陷害我的那名坏警察的
[29:30] But the ledger wasn’t in the bank like you thought. 但账簿并不如你设想般放在银行
[29:32] Somehow, Racine found finch. 雷辛通过一些途径找到芬奇
[29:34] You were there, man. We found your prints. 你也在场 我们找到了你的指纹
[29:36] He was dead when I found him, Javi. 哈维 我找到他时他已经死了
[29:38] I just closed his eyes. Come on, man. 我只是帮他合上眼 兄弟相信我
[29:41] And the ledger? 那账簿呢
[29:42] I know where the ledger is. 我知道账簿在哪里
[29:45] But I need a little more time, Javi. 哈维 但我需要多点时间
[29:47] Just until tomorrow night. 只要等到明晚
[30:01] You used to carry yours with you all the time. 你以前一直把徽章带在身边
[30:10] I still do, man. 我现在也是
[30:12] Then that means there’s somebody else mixed up in this, 这表示杀人的另有其人
[30:14] somebody from the 54th. 54分局的人
[30:15] Whoever it is, they tipped Racine that I’m still alive, 不管是谁 是他告诉雷辛我还活着
[30:18] which means they’re close. 也就是说他们就在身边
[30:20] Maybe a part of your investigation. 可能是调查此案的一份子
[30:22] 54th. 54分局
[30:25] Demming. 戴明
[30:36] It’s him. 是他
[30:37] Gotta be. 肯定是他
[30:38] Remember how he said he requested this case? 还记得他说是自己要的这个案子吗
[30:41] Said he liked the weird ones, 说他酷爱离奇案件
[30:42] but it was just so he could hunt down 其实是为了替雷辛
[30:43] the thieves for Racine. 找出窃贼
[30:45] I knew there was something I didn’t like about him. 我早发现他不招人喜欢了
[30:48] Too pretty. 长的太帅了
[30:50] Bet he takes yoga classes 他肯定上瑜伽课就为了
[30:51] – just so he can pick up girls. – All these years, -勾引女孩子 -这些年来
[30:53] he’s been lining his pockets with Racine’s cash, 他拿着雷辛的钱
[30:55] leaving Thornton holding the bag. 却让松顿替他背黑锅
[30:57] Probably subscribes to “The New Yorker”, 可能还定了《纽约客》
[30:58] but doesn’t even read it… 却从来不看
[30:59] the guy’s been playing us all along, 这家伙一直在耍我们
[31:00] using us to find Finch’s accomplice. 利用我们找到芬奇的同伙
[31:02] Just leaves copies laying out where people can see ’em. 只不过是把《纽约客》摆在外面充门面
[31:05] – Let’s nail the bastard. – How? -我们来让他现出原形 -怎样做呢
[31:09] If he was tipping off Racine, 若是他在给雷辛报密
[31:10] he wouldn’t use the precinct phone. 他不会用警区电话
[31:12] He’d use his cell. 而是手机
[31:13] We could pull his SIM card. 我们可以取出手机卡
[31:14] If there are any calls to Racine, 若上面有和雷辛的通话记录
[31:16] we have all the proof we need. 就证据确凿了
[31:17] How are we gonna get his phone away from him? 怎样把他的手机弄到手呢
[31:20] What’s up, man? 怎么了
[31:24] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[31:37] It’s been a while for me. 好久没练了
[31:38] – You know, I’ll try to be gentle. – Oh, you do that. -好 我会温柔点的 -那太好了
[31:46] Too much for you? 太猛了吗
[31:48] No, no. I’m just a little slow to get started. 不 我热身比较慢
[31:55] But I think I’m starting to find my rhythm now. 现在找到节奏了
[32:11] Let’s go. Hurry up. 快点 快
[32:14] What? 怎么了
[32:16] Hey, man. What’s up? Showering? 你好 干什么呢 洗澡吗
[32:22] – Got it. – Let’s go. -到手了 -走
[32:27] Any news on Thornton? 有没有松顿的消息
[32:28] – None. – How’s Esposito taking all this? -没有 -埃斯波西托情况如何
[32:31] How do you think? I mean, here’s a guy 你觉得呢
[32:33] who’s been carrying his 54th key for 他为了纪念搭档一直
[32:35] – in honor of his partner’s sacrifice. – I had one of those. -戴着54分局的钥匙扣 -我也有那个
[32:37] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[32:44] But I lost mine years ago. 但几年前弄丢了
[32:47] Come on. 来
[33:10] Bet this guy does a lot of sexting, too. 这家伙肯定发过很多性短讯
[33:12] It’s uploading now. 在加载了
[33:16] Oh. I gotta tell ya, 跟你说
[33:19] I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up. 我不知道还能坚持多久
[33:21] You know, I hear it helps if you think about baseball. 听说想一下棒球会有帮助
[33:28] So what do you do for fun, Kate, huh, 不办案的时候
[33:30] when you’re not trying to take someone’s head off? 你都怎么消遣呢 凯特
[33:31] I’m actually kind of a homebody. 事实上我是个宅女
[33:39] You know, the night before I met you, 遇到你的前一晚
[33:41] I went home to read a book. 我回家看书去了
[33:44] No kidding? 开玩笑吧
[33:50] What about you? 你呢
[33:52] What about me what? What do I do for fun? 什么 如何消遣
[33:55] Or what was I doing the night before we met? 还是遇到你的前一晚在做什么
[34:01] Seriously… 说正经的
[34:02] Why don’t you just ask me 你为何不直接问我
[34:03] if I have an alibi for Finch’s murder? 是否有芬奇谋杀案的不在场证据
[34:14] Okay. So where were you? 好吧 那你在哪里
[34:20] I ran all his numbers through the reverse directory. 我通过反向目录查看了所有号码
[34:21] They’re all coming clean. 没有异常通话
[34:23] That’s because it wasn’t Demming. 因为那个人不是戴明
[34:32] Your alibi checked out. 你的不在场证明证实了
[34:33] – Thank you. – He really was coaching -谢谢 -他确实在给
[34:35] an underprivileged youth basketball league. 一支贫困少年棒球队当教练
[34:38] Well, for what it’s worth, my kids won that night. 值得欣慰的是 孩子们那晚赢了比赛
[34:41] Oh, Jeez. 真假
[34:43] Sorry, man. Had to rule you out. 抱歉 必须排除嫌疑
[34:45] Let’s just move on. Look, there’s a wrong cop out there. 继续查案吧 有个奸细在警局
[34:48] We need to figure out who it is. 我们必须找出来
[34:49] Do you know how many cops 你知道过去10年中
[34:50] have been through the 54th in the last 10 years? 有多少警察在54分局工作过吗
[34:52] Hundreds, maybe thousands. 成百个 甚至上千个
[34:53] Well, whoever it was was very good. 不管是谁 那个人都不简单
[34:55] You don’t work the other side 他不可能替恶人卖命
[34:56] without arousing I.A. suspicion 却不引起内务处的注意
[34:58] unless you know what you’re doing. 除非你相当谨慎
[34:59] Yeah, we’re never gonna find him, not 我们不可能找到他了 就算找到
[35:00] – in time anyway. – In time for what? -也来不及了 -来不及什么
[35:03] I gotta take a walk. 我要去走走
[35:10] Hey, I thought you were going for a walk. 你不是说要走走吗
[35:14] What do you want? 你想做什么
[35:16] Thornton’s going after the ledger tonight, isn’t he? 松顿今晚要去偷账簿 是不是
[35:19] The man’s been on the run for three years, 他独自追查了三年了
[35:21] separated from his family. 和家人不得不分开
[35:21] I gotta help the guy, so don’t try to stop me. 我必须帮他 别阻止我
[35:24] I’m not. 我不是要阻止你
[35:25] – I’m going with you. – No, you’re not. -我要和你一起去 -不 你不能去
[35:27] I’m your partner. 我是你搭档
[35:28] That means I’m with you till the wheels fall off. 不管怎样我都和你一起行动
[35:31] I know, bro. 我知道 兄弟
[35:34] But… I’m gonna need you to get my back 但 万一发生意外
[35:36] if things go wrong, all right? 得需要你帮忙照应 明白吗
[35:38] Okay. 好吧
[35:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:53] Tell me you got something, people. 案情有进展了吧 同志们
[35:56] Unfortunately, Sir, we are dead in the water. 很抱歉 长官 我们陷入了死局
[35:59] No… we’re not. 不 没有
[36:01] If Thornton never worked for Racine, 若松顿没有替雷辛做事
[36:03] then someone lied to I.A. three years ago. 那三年前有人向内务处报了假情报
[36:05] To throw suspicion from the real dirty cop. 来洗清真正奸细的嫌疑
[36:07] So whoever I.A. was talking to, 所以和内务处谈话的那个人
[36:09] they must know who the real dirty cop is. 肯定知道谁是奸细
[36:11] All we need to do is get the name of the informant 我们只需要从霍利威尔那里搞一份
[36:13] from Holliwell and run him down. 举报人名单然后审问他
[36:15] Easier said than done. 说起来容易
[36:16] There’s no way an I.A. officer is gonna give up the name 内务处官员是不可能泄露
[36:18] – of a confidential informant. -We’ll see about that. -重要举报人姓名的 -不一定
[36:30] You sure you’re ready to bet your badge on this? 你真的想好了吗
[36:31] – Pretty long odds. – You’re my partner. -风险很大的 -你是我搭档
[36:34] You sure you can get us in Racine’s office? 你确定能进得了雷辛的办公室吗
[36:36] Trust me. 相信我
[36:36] I’ve been casing the joint for three years. 我已经查探三年了
[36:39] Let’s roll. 行动吧
[36:43] Sir, how did you do it? 长官 你怎么弄到的
[36:45] Pulling strings and trading favors. 投其所好 各取所需
[36:49] This can’t be right. 怎么回事
[36:50] The investigation against Ike Thornton three years ago, 在三年前对艾克·松顿的调查报告上
[36:53] Lieutenant Holliwell lists his chief informant 霍利威尔督察把哈维尔·埃斯波西托警探
[36:55] as Detective Javier Esposito. 列为重要举报人
[36:57] – Son of a bitch. – What does that mean? -混蛋 -什么意思
[37:00] It means there was no informant. 根本没有举报人
[37:01] Sir, is there any way to find out 长官 有没有办法查到
[37:02] if Holliwell served at the 54th? 霍利威尔是否在54分局工作过
[37:15] Come on, bro. What the hell’s taking so long? 快点 兄弟 怎么要这么久
[37:16] I could have chewed through that by now. 我都可以咬穿保险箱了
[37:33] There we go. 找到了
[37:39] Nice thing about Internal Affairs… 内务处的好处就是
[37:42] It’s our job to monitor other cops. 我们的工作就是监视其他警察
[37:44] You should’ve turned your cell phone off completely, 你该把手机关死的
[37:46] Esposito, 埃斯波西托
[37:46] – You know, with GPS and all. – All this time, it was you. -全球定位你是知道的 -一直是你
[37:49] I figured you’d come for that sooner or later. 我猜你总要找来的
[37:53] Big mistake. 失策啊
[38:06] Toss the ledger over here. 把账簿扔过来
[38:08] Throw it! 快扔
[38:14] See, if I were you Thornton… 松顿 若我是你的话
[38:17] I woulda just stayed dead. 我会继续装死
[38:19] Well, you’re not me. I’m a cop. 你不配和我比 我是警察
[38:21] Oh, I beg to differ, buddy. You’re a wanted criminal. 我可不认为你是警察 你是个通缉犯
[38:24] Just ask Esposito over here. 问埃斯波西托好了
[38:26] He died trying to apprehend you. 为了逮捕你 他光荣牺牲
[38:28] My only regret is that I… 我唯一的遗憾就是
[38:30] I showed up too late to save him. 出现的太晚了 没能救他
[38:32] You son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[38:33] Look, there’s something I want to say 在了结之前
[38:34] before we’re done here. 我想说几句
[38:36] Thanks for backing me up. 谢谢你支持我
[38:39] Lot of good that did us. 我们一直合作的很愉快
[38:41] I am going to get the medal of valor 松顿 杀了你我将获得
[38:42] – for killing you, Thornton. – No, I’m serious, man. -英勇勋章 -不 我说真的
[38:45] Thanks for having my back. 谢谢你在”背后”支持我
[39:07] Thank god you’re here. They tried to kill me. 你们来了真是太好了 他们想杀我
[39:09] Esposito and Thornton, they’re both in on it. 埃斯波西托和松顿 他们都参与了
[39:11] Drop it or I will drop you. 放下枪 不然我开枪了
[39:24] You know the drill, Holliwell. Keep ’em up. 霍利威尔 你知道规矩 把手举好
[39:33] Lieutenant Holliwell, 霍利威尔督察
[39:34] You’re under arrest for the murder of Paul Finch. 你因谋杀保罗·芬奇被捕
[39:37] Where’s Esposito? 埃斯波西托呢
[39:39] Where’s esposito?! 埃斯波西托在哪里
[39:41] Esposito?! 埃斯波西托
[39:43] Yeah. We got an officer down. 这里 有个警员受伤了
[39:46] William 16, William 16, need an ambulance 威廉16号 休斯顿街3471号
[39:48] at 3471 Houston. 呼叫救护车
[39:49] I’m cool. It was a clean exit. 我没事 子弹没在身体里
[39:52] Holliwell? 霍利威尔呢
[39:53] – Yeah, we got him and the ledger. – Good. -抓到他了 账簿也拿到了 -很好
[39:56] – Ike. – Yeah. -艾克 -嗯
[39:58] – This my partner–Ryan. – Hey. -这是我搭档 莱恩 -你好
[40:01] And this is my other partner… 这是我另一个搭档
[40:04] Castle. 卡塞尔
[40:05] Hey, man. 你好
[40:12] And with Holliwell’s testimony and the ledger, 有了霍利威尔的证词和账簿
[40:15] we now have enough evidence to arrest Racine. 我们有足够的证据逮捕雷辛
[40:19] Okay, but what I don’t understand 行 但我不明白的是
[40:20] is how the hell you ended up 你怎么会和松顿一起
[40:21] in Racine’s office with Thornton. 出现在雷辛的办公室
[40:23] Sir, I– 长官 我
[40:23] Oh, I-I’m sorry, sir. I thought we made that clear. 抱歉 长官 我以为都汇报清楚了
[40:27] Esposito was with us 当我们接到报案
[40:29] when we responded to a robbery in progress call 说雷辛办公室有劫案发生的时候
[40:31] at Racine’s office. 埃斯波西托和我们在一起
[40:33] And who made the call? 那谁报的警呢
[40:35] Uh, the call was made by a private citizen 是一个公民
[40:37] who wishes to remain anonymous. 他不想公开名字
[40:39] Well, I may need a private citizen 那我需要那个公民来
[40:41] to help me write up this damn mess. 帮我收拾这烂摊子
[40:43] I’d be happy to lend my expertise. 我很乐意提供我的专长
[40:46] So… 那
[41:13] I know you’re not turning me loose. 你们不是来放我的吧
[41:15] – Just a furlough. – We got something we want you to see. -只是离监休假 -有好戏给你看
[41:31] You did it, bro. 你成功了 兄弟
[41:46] And the best news is… 好消息是
[41:48] you’re free to go. 你是自由身了
[41:50] As far as I’m concerned, Finch acted alone. 就我所知芬奇是单独行动的
[41:53] It’s my case. I’m closing it. 这是我的案子 我结案了
[41:55] And I don’t see Racine pressing charges anytime soon. 雷辛近期也不会上诉了
[41:58] Right now, he’s trying to deny that the ledger is his. 现在 他想否认账簿是他的
[42:02] It’s time for you to go home, Ike. 艾克 你该回家了
[42:20] So is it always this much fun up here? 这里总有这么多乐趣吗
[42:23] We have our moments. 我们有风光的时候
[42:25] So now that you know I’m not a dirty cop, 现在你知道我不是奸细了
[42:28] anytime you need a sparring partner… 不论何时 只要你想找陪练
[42:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[42:35] I’m sorry. What? 抱歉 你说什么
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme