Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Ask me why I’m here. 想知道我为什么在这儿吗
[00:03] You know, I ask myself that question every day. 我每天都问自己这个问题
[00:05] That was Paula, my agent, with big news 我的经纪人波拉带来个好消息
[00:07] about my book, “Heat Wave.” 是关于《希特热浪》的
[00:09] Are they really making a Nikki Heat movie? 真的要拍一部妮基·希特的电影吗
[00:11] Dude, did I call it or what? 兄弟 是我的祈祷应验了吗
[00:12] And you are about to be immortalized on the silver screen. 而你的银幕形象将永远被人铭记
[00:15] Yeah, I’d like to report a murder. I did it. 我想报告一起谋杀案 是我干的
[00:17] He called to report his crime. 他打电话来举报自己的罪行
[00:19] It’s like he did this for fun. 听起来就像以此取乐
[00:21] Nikki Heat. He dedicated this murder to me. 妮基·希特 谋杀是疯狂的献礼
[00:24] – Nikki Heat I presume. – It’s Beckett. -我猜你就是妮基·希特吧 -我是贝克特
[00:26] Special agent Jordan Shaw. 我是特工乔丹·肖
[00:28] Tell me everything you know about Jordan Shaw. 把你知道的乔丹·肖的一切都告诉我
[00:29] She is like the federal you. 她就像是联调局版本的你
[00:31] If our killer is obsessed with Nikki Heat, 如果凶手为妮基·希特着迷
[00:33] Then so are we. 我们也得这么做
[00:33] So how long have you two been sleeping together? 你们俩的性关系维持多久了
[00:35] Excuse me? 什么?
[00:36] I am not going to leave you alone. 我不会留下你一个人的
[00:39] Why don’t you two escort the body to the morgue? 你们两个护送运尸车吧
[00:42] Once you’re dressed, of course. 当然 先把衣服穿好
[00:44] “B-u-r-” “B-u-r”–
[00:45] “Burn.” Nikki will burn. “燃烧” 妮基将身陷火海
[00:47] Somebody always has to die, Nikki. 总有人必须要死 妮基
[00:49] If the man in the window was Ben Conrad, 如果当时窗口那人是本·康纳德
[00:51] he would’ve shot himself on the left side. 他就会用左手开枪自杀
[00:53] Ben’s not our killer. Beckett. 本不是凶手 贝克特
[00:58] What, Castle? 怎么了 卡塞尔
[00:59] It wasn’t Ben Conrad. He’s not the killer! 不是他 本·康纳德不是凶手
[01:02] The killer’s still alive! The killer’s still alive! 凶手还没死 凶手还活着
[01:05] Good-bye, Nikki. Good-bye, Nikki. 永别了 妮基
[01:22] Kate, are you in there?! 凯特 你在里面吗
[01:24] Kate! 凯特
[01:31] Kate? 凯特
[01:34] Kate! 凯特
[01:43] Kate? 凯特
[01:48] Kate. 凯特
[01:52] You’re alive. 你还活着
[01:54] Whoa. And you’re naked. 你还裸着
[01:55] Castle, turn around! 卡塞尔 转过身去
[01:59] You know, your apartment is on fire. 我说 你公寓着火了
[02:01] Now might not be the best time for modesty. 还是先别考虑端庄与否的问题吧
[02:03] Castle, hand me a towel. 卡塞尔 递条浴巾给我
[02:06] – Your towels are on fire. – Well, what about the bathrobe? -你的浴巾着火了 -那浴袍呢
[02:09] The… Do you have anything to wear that’s nonflammable? 浴…有什么你能穿的是不易燃的吗
[02:12] – Castle. – Sorry. -卡塞尔 -抱歉
[02:14] Give me your jacket. 把你的外套给我
[02:18] – Don’t look. – I’m not. -不许偷看 -我没看
[02:21] – Don’t look. – I’m no-not looking. -别看啊 -我真没看
[02:23] Okay. 好吧
[02:28] – All right? – Yeah. -好了吗 -嗯
[02:29] Okay. 好
[02:30] I dove into the tub just as it blew. 爆炸的瞬间我跳到浴缸里了
[02:34] Okay. Can you walk? 你还能走吗
[02:35] Yeah, just… a little banged up. 能吧 只是有点撞伤
[02:39] Okay. Come on. Nice and easy. 坚持住 慢慢来
[02:42] Yeah. Nice and easy. 放轻松
[02:43] Are you in any pain? 疼的厉害吗
[02:45] Well, not nearly as much as you. 比不上你的疼
[02:48] – It’s killing you, isn’t it? – What? -憋死你了吧 -什么
[02:52] Having to wait this long to tell me 憋了这么久才能告诉我
[02:54] how you banged down the door. 你是如何撞开那扇门的
[02:55] You want me to start from the beginning? 你想听我从头说起吗
[03:02] – FBI. – Right over there. -联调局 -这里
[03:06] Beckett. How you doing? 贝克特 你怎样了
[03:09] Yeah, I’m fine. 还好
[03:09] What’d you see when you came home? 你回家时情形如何
[03:11] The, uh, the doors were locked like I left them, 门锁着 和我出门时一样
[03:13] the windows were shut and… I don’t know. 窗户关着 我也不清楚
[03:16] Nothing seemed out of place. But I don’t know, 没有任何异常的地方 但我也不确定
[03:19] you know, ’cause I thought the case was done. 你知道的 因为我以为这案子已经结了
[03:21] It’s not, but you are. 案子没结 但你可以收手了
[03:24] What? 什么
[03:25] Till we find the right guy. 找到真凶前你无需插手此案
[03:26] Wait. This is my apartment. 等等 这是我的公寓
[03:30] Okay? My life and my case. 我的死活 我的案子
[03:33] Okay, fine. 好吧
[03:35] My rules. You do what I say when I say and how I say it. 但规矩我定,我说什么你得立刻照做并且完全服从
[03:41] And there will be a security detail on you at all times. 还要对你实行24小时安全监控
[03:44] – Fine. – Good. -可以 -很好
[03:45] Fire’s out. You can head up now if you want. 火灭了 如果你想上去的话现在可以了
[04:01] Did anybody find my father’s watch? 有人见到我父亲的手表了吗
[04:03] It’s not in the hall. 客厅里没有
[04:04] The damage isn’t as bad in your bedroom. 卧室的毁坏程度没那么厉害
[04:06] But your clothes do smell like smoke and explosives. 但你的衣服全是爆炸烟熏味
[04:09] Does anyone know if insurance pays for dry cleaning? 有谁知道保险公司会赔干洗费吗
[04:12] I’ve got the blast seat here. 我找到爆炸点了
[04:14] Well, it had to have been a small device, 这一定是个不起眼的装置
[04:16] otherwise I would’ve seen it. 不然我一定会发现的
[04:18] The lab will have the breakdown by morning, 明早化验室会出分析结果
[04:20] but that’s cyclonite. 但这应该是旋风炸药
[04:21] Same thing we found in Ben Conrad’s apartment. 和在本·康纳德房间里发现的一样
[04:25] So what tipped you? 你是怎么想通的
[04:26] It wasn’t me. It was Castle. 不是我 是卡塞尔
[04:29] Uh, well, our supposed killer, Ben Conrad, 我们假定的凶手 本·康纳德
[04:32] shot himself with his right hand, 自杀时用的是右手
[04:33] yet the man that Detective Beckett and I 但是我和贝克特探长看到的
[04:35] saw in the window was holding the gun in his left hand. 窗前的那个男人是左手持枪
[04:38] The shot went off just as soon as he stepped out of view. 他刚走出我们的视线 枪就响了
[04:40] He wouldn’t have– couldn’t have–had time 他不能 不会有时间
[04:42] to switch hands that fast. 那么迅速换手开枪
[04:43] Our real killer shot Ben Conrad, placed the gun in his hand, 真凶杀了本·康纳德 把枪放到他手里
[04:47] making it look like a suicide. 把现场布置的好像自杀
[04:48] We were outside the door. We heard the shot. 我们当时就在门外 听见了枪响
[04:50] Go! FBI! 上 联邦调查局
[04:51] There’s no way else out of that apartment. 那个公寓没有其他出口
[04:54] So if Ben Conrad didn’t kill himself… 如果本·康纳德不是自杀的话
[04:56] then our killer was in the apartment the whole time. 真凶一直都在那个公寓里
[04:58] How the hell did we miss him? 为什么我们没发现他
[05:00] Let’s go find out. 去看看不就知道了
[05:13] You guys. 伙计们
[05:15] Take a look in here. 看看这里
[05:18] I think I found something. 我发现了点东西
[05:20] What have you got? 你找到什么了
[05:22] Maybe his hiding place. 应该是他的藏身之处
[05:35] Discarded clothing. 丢弃的衣服
[05:37] The exact same outfit 和我们发现本·康纳德时
[05:40] Conrad was wearing when we found him. 完全一样的装扮行头
[05:41] Right down to a fake beard to match Conrad’s. 还有和本·康纳德一样的假胡子
[05:45] The killer wanted us to think he was Conrad. 凶手想让我们以为他就是康纳德
[05:47] That’s why the man that I saw in the window, 这就是为什么窗口的那个男人
[05:51] the one from our eyewitness accounts, 还有目击证人所描述的
[05:53] led us straight to Ben. 都把我们引向了本
[05:54] Which means the real Ben Conrad 这意味着真正的本·康纳德
[05:56] was being held hostage in his own apartment the entire case. 案发以来一直是人质 被关在自己的公寓里
[06:01] He must have been bound and duct-taped, 他肯定曾被胶带绑着
[06:03] with no idea that he was being blamed for three murders. 而浑然不知自己成了三宗命案的疑凶
[06:07] Each of our victims was carefully selected 每一个被害人都是经过仔细挑选的
[06:08] for their connection to Ben Conrad, 他们和本·康纳德都有着某种联系
[06:11] making him the perfect patsy. 于是他成了替罪羊的不二人选
[06:12] The killer’s a chameleon, 凶手是个变色龙
[06:14] changing his identity to get close to the victims. 变换身份以接近受害者
[06:16] He becomes Ben Conrad, 他变身为本·康纳德
[06:18] he becomes invisible. Nobody’s looking for him. 借此隐身遁迹 没人会去找本来的那个他
[06:21] And then we come here, 然后我们来到这里
[06:22] and we find exactly what we expect to find– 看到了我们所期待的一幕
[06:23] Our suspect dead on the ground– case closed. 疑犯饮弹自尽 案子就此了结
[06:26] Meanwhile, our killer was right here, 与此同时 凶手就在这里
[06:28] hidden in this secret room. 躲在他的密室里
[06:30] He was here the whole time, and we missed him. 他一直都在这里 但我们却没有发现
[06:34] I’ll get the evidence team down here, 我马上让搜证小组过来
[06:36] – see what they can find. – Beckett. -看看能有什么发现 -贝克特
[06:38] You are supposed to be dead. 你本该葬身火海的
[06:41] I’m sorry to disappoint you. 抱歉让你失望了
[06:43] It was supposed to be over, Nikki. 你本该完蛋的 妮基
[06:45] It was supposed to be done. 一切本该结束
[06:46] But now… now I have to keep going. 但现在 现在我只能继续下去
[07:10] and then he left it on so we could trace it. 他用的是死者的手机 He used her cell phone 他把手机开着让我们追踪到此
[07:13] Gloria Rodriguez. 格洛丽亚·罗德里格斯
[07:16] This is her I.D. Badge from a hotel in midtown. 这是中心区一家酒店里的工作牌
[07:18] Probably on her way home from work. 可能她下班了 正在回家的路上
[07:20] Huh. Found a slug. 发现了一个弹头
[07:21] Letter etching? 刻了字母吗
[07:24] No, it looks clean. 没 看上去没有
[07:26] The other murders were planned. 其他的凶案都是有预谋的
[07:28] This one was done out of anger, 这次只是为了宣泄怒火
[07:31] wanting to be in control. 凶手要夺回掌控权
[07:32] All because I lived. 就因为我还活着
[07:33] You can’t blame yourself for that. 你不能因此自责
[07:38] How did he know you lived? 他怎么会知道你还活着
[07:42] He was watching… at the aftermath. 爆炸平息后 他一直在看
[07:46] Everything about this guy’s profile 通过对他所作所为的分析
[07:48] tells me he was watching at the other crime scenes. 我觉得他也曾监视其它案发现场
[07:51] Yeah, but the first thing we did 是的 但我们首先做的
[07:52] was compare crime scene photos. 就是对比案发现场的照片
[07:54] Yeah, I know. We ran them through facial recognition. 我知道 我们做了一堆面部识别
[07:56] But he was there. I know he was there. 但他就在现场 我知道他就在那儿
[07:58] He wouldn’t be in the crowd. He’d know that’s where we’d look. 他不可能混在人群中 他知道我们会查看围观者
[08:01] No, he hides in plain sight. He’s a chameleon. 他不会 他就躲在我们眼皮底下 他是个变色龙
[08:04] We didn’t see him in the crowd… 我们没在人群中发现他
[08:07] because he was dressed as one of us. 因为他的衣着和我们一样
[08:10] Same cop, 30 photos, 同一个警察 30张照片
[08:12] not one of them has a clear shot of his face. 没一张拍到他的正脸
[08:15] That is not a coincidence. 这绝不是巧合
[08:17] He knew where the camera was. 他知道镜头在哪
[08:18] He knows our playbook. 他对我们的剧本了然于胸
[08:20] I’m gonna get Ryan and Esposito 我马上让莱恩和埃斯波西托
[08:21] to canvass the other uniforms. 向其他警员收集证词
[08:22] Maybe they can get a description. 也许能得到一些外貌描述
[08:23] Not that it’ll do any good. 这个办法靠不住
[08:26] The last sketch we got of this guy, 上一张人像图
[08:27] he looked like Ben Conrad. 他还和本·康纳德一模一样呢
[08:29] Okay, do you have a better idea? 好吧 那你有什么高招吗
[08:30] ‘Cause I am all out. 因为我已经黔驴技穷了
[08:33] And if we don’t catch him soon, 如果我们不快点抓住他
[08:34] he’s gonna kill again. 他还会再开杀戒的
[08:35] You can’t take this personally. 你不能把这当成私人恩怨
[08:36] The hell I can’t. He just blew up my apartment. 见鬼 我当然能 他刚炸飞了我的公寓
[08:39] I think that’s pretty damn personal. 这还不算私人恩怨吗
[08:41] Do you know how they caught “Son of Sam”? 你们知道”萨姆之子”是怎样被抓住的吗
[08:44] A p-parking ticket. 一张违规停车罚单
[08:45] Berkowitz parked too close to a fire hydrant. 伯科威茨把车停在消防栓旁边了
[08:47] All we need to find is our parking ticket, 我们现在要找的就是本案的违停罚单
[08:49] and we catch this son of a bitch. 然后我们就可以抓到这个疯杂种
[08:51] As smart as he is, he’s got a fatal flaw–hubris. 即使聪明如他 也有个”自负”的致命弱点
[08:55] It’s not enough for him to be smart. 仅仅是聪明已经不能让他满足
[08:57] He wants us to know it. 他想让我们也意识到他的聪明
[08:58] He wants us to know he fooled us. 他想让我们意识到他在耍我们
[09:00] All of his first victims… 所有之前被他杀害的人
[09:03] The personal injury lawyer, 人身伤害诉讼律师
[09:05] the dog walker, the taxidermist, 职业遛狗人 动物标本剥制师
[09:08] they all link back to the death of Ben Conrad’s dog. 他们都和本·康纳德的狗之死联系到了一起
[09:13] How could our killer 凶手怎么能认识
[09:14] have known all the players in someone else’s life? 别人生活中的诸多角色呢
[09:17] He must have known Ben Conrad. 他一定认识本·康纳德
[09:19] So that’s where we start. 那么我们就由此入手
[09:20] We treat Ben Conrad 我们把本·康纳德
[09:22] as the first victim in this case. 作为本案的第一受害者
[09:24] And then we find out where he intersected with our killer. 然后我们找出他和凶手的联系
[09:31] Dad! 爸爸
[09:32] Hey. Aw, I’m all right, I’m all right. 我没事 一切都好
[09:36] Where’s detective Beckett? 贝克特探长在哪呢
[09:37] At the precinct. 在警局
[09:39] I can’t imagine how she survived that explosion. 真难想象她是如何逃过此劫的
[09:42] Where was she when it went off? 爆炸时候她在哪呢
[09:43] She was there. She, uh… jumped into the bathtub. 她就在那 她跳到浴缸里了
[09:47] The bathroom door and the cast-iron tub 浴室的门板和生铁材质的浴缸
[09:49] protected her from the blast. 在爆炸中救了她
[09:51] Dad, why is that person going after detective Beckett? 老爸 为什么那人会盯上贝克特探长
[09:54] Well, at the moment, all we have is a theory. 目前来说 我们还在推理阶段
[09:57] But–but we know more now, and we have a strategy. 但我们有了新进展 并且有了对策
[09:59] Do you think he’ll come after you? 你觉得他会盯上你吗
[10:01] Oh, sweetheart. I’m gonna be fine. 宝贝儿 我不会有事的
[10:02] You are stuck with me for a long, long time. 你得被我烦上很久很久
[10:04] You know, I’m supposed to move out today. 我本该今天搬走的
[10:05] I think I should stay here with Alexis. 但我觉得应该留下来陪阿丽克西斯
[10:07] Well, there’s no need. Montgomery has someone 没必要 蒙哥马利已经派人
[10:09] keeping an eagle eye on our building. 密切监控我们这栋楼了
[10:10] But all the same, we should be on the alert. 但与此同时 我们也要提高警惕
[10:16] I need to go change… 我得去换身衣服
[10:17] And go back and help. 然后回去帮忙
[10:21] See? 看见没
[10:22] He’s okay. 他平安无事
[10:29] Where is everybody? 人都去哪了
[10:31] Ryan and Esposito are talking to Conrad’s sister, 莱恩和埃斯波西托 在和康纳德的姐姐谈话
[10:35] and… Agent Shaw is briefing the mayor. 至于特工肖 她在向市长汇报
[10:38] Oh. I’m sure he’ll be less than thrilled. 我敢肯定他在发怵了
[10:41] To learn that Conrad is just another victim. 得知康纳德只是另一名被害者
[10:43] Nothing like the threat of being murdered 连环杀人犯带来的恐慌
[10:45] by a serial killer to stifle tourism. 足以吓得游客们跑光光
[10:47] Yeah, and it doesn’t help that everyone in the city 是啊 但就算所有市民都以为
[10:50] thinks that we caught the guy. 我们已经抓到真凶也于事无补
[10:51] Speaking of Ben Conrad, what have you found out? 说到本·康纳德 有什么发现吗
[10:54] 34 years old, never married– 34岁 未婚
[10:56] I’m going out on a limb here saying, 恕我冒昧说一句
[10:58] judging from his relationship with his dog, Mr. Bumpkins, 从他和”南瓜先生”的关系来看
[11:01] he didn’t have a girlfriend. 他绝对没有女朋友
[11:03] Yeah, well, other than the people 是的 除了这些
[11:04] that we’ve already run down from the dog park, 根据在宠物公园的调查
[11:06] he doesn’t even have friends. 他连个朋友都没有
[11:07] The man stuffed his dog. 他只知道喂饱他的狗狗
[11:09] Well, Conrad’s sister confirms that he was a loner. 康纳德的姐姐证实他是孤身一人
[11:13] Told her that when he lost his job a couple of months ago 他几个月前丢掉工作时曾和她说过
[11:15] that he spent his days e-mailing resumes 他整天待在可以免费上网的咖啡店里
[11:17] at coffee shops that offer free internet. 发电子邮件投简历
[11:19] And other than Bumpkins, 另外 除了”南瓜先生”
[11:20] – his only other joy in life was the Knicks. – Poor guy. -他的唯一爱好就是尼克斯队 -可怜的人
[11:22] Jordan said the profile indicated that 乔丹说过 观察分析指出
[11:24] the killer hunted Conrad. 是凶手找到康纳德这个猎物的
[11:26] If he wasn’t a friend, 如果凶手非其友人
[11:27] then he must have met up with him somewhere 那他们一定是在某处偶遇的
[11:28] where people strike up a casual conversation. 那一定是个人们闲聊乱侃的场合
[11:30] We figure if he camped out 如果他整天待在咖啡店里
[11:32] with his laptop at a coffee shop, our killer 随身带着笔记本电脑 凶手很可能
[11:34] could’ve sat down next to him, and they got to talking. 坐在他的旁边 然后聊起来
[11:36] His sister said that he was a Knicks fan? 他姐姐说他是尼克斯队的球迷
[11:39] What’s missing from these pictures? 这些照片里少了什么
[11:41] – Good taste. – Area rug. -审美能力 -小地毯
[11:43] Decent lighting. 合适的光线
[11:44] A tv, which means he would have to walk to a local bar 缺台电视 意味着他需要步行去酒吧
[11:48] in order to watch the games. 以便观看球赛
[11:49] Yeah, if you’re a Knicks fan, 没错 如果你是个尼克斯球迷
[11:50] – You gotta share your pain with somebody. – True. -你确实需要找个人抱头痛哭 -没错
[11:51] Okay, you two take all of the coffee shops 你们俩排查一下康纳德公寓
[11:53] within a 5-block radius of Conrad’s apartment. 方圆五个街区内的咖啡店
[11:56] See if anyone remembers him talking to a customer. 看看有没有人记得他和别的顾客交谈
[11:58] Castle and I will take the bars. 卡塞尔和我负责调查酒吧
[11:59] And if you keep quoting Jordan, 还有 如果你再把乔丹的推理挂在嘴边
[12:01] I am going to turn the radio way up. 我就把无线电声音开到最大
[12:04] Jealous. 吃醋呢
[12:11] You know, pub crawls are supposed to greet you 这些酒吧常客本应该热情招呼你的
[12:13] with a smile and a shot of jager, 面带微笑 请你喝杯一口闷的野格酒
[12:14] not, “No, we’ve never seen the guy before. Keep moving.” 而不是”从没见过这家伙 别烦我”
[12:17] This is beginning to feel pointless. 接下来一定也毫无收获
[12:19] Buck up, Castle. 振作点 卡塞尔
[12:20] I got a feeling this place is different. 我预感到这地方不一般
[12:27] It’s still an ongoing investigation, 案件还在调查中
[12:29] so we’re gonna need you to take that banner down. 所以你要把条幅拿下来
[12:32] I was just trying to work an angle. 我只是想找点噱头罢了
[12:34] You should understand what it’s like 你应该能够理解这种感觉
[12:36] being a woman in a man’s world. 作为一个女人 在男人的圈子里打拼
[12:39] Uh, did Ben Conrad ever talk to you 本·康纳德有没有和你提过
[12:42] – about the recent death of his dog? – Sure. -他的狗最近死了 -当然
[12:44] He loved to flap his gums to me about that little dropkick. 他总是喋喋不休地跟我说狗怎么了
[12:48] One time, he cried. 有一次 他还哭了
[12:49] Well, what about the other customers, 那其他顾客呢
[12:50] he ever talk to them? 他和他们有过交流吗
[12:51] He mostly drank alone and watched the games. 他一般都是独自喝酒看球
[12:54] Though a couple of weeks ago, 不过几周以前
[12:55] he did strike it up with some guy. 他倒是和某个人聊过
[12:56] Can you describe him? 你能描述一下那人吗
[12:57] Average looking, a bit off, like Conrad. 大众脸 和康纳德一样神经兮兮的
[13:00] They sat at that high top over there. 他们当时就坐在那边
[13:02] I figured, hey, birds of a feather. 我当时就想 真是物以类聚
[13:05] This other guy, did he ever pay with a credit card? 那这个人 他有用信用卡买过单吗
[13:08] The only time he ever said two words to me 他总共才和我说过两个字
[13:10] was the other week when he asked me to call him a cab. 某个星期 他让我帮他叫计程车
[13:12] Do you remember when? 你还记得具体时间吗
[13:14] I remember exactly when– the Knicks were in overtime, 清楚记得 尼克斯队进入加时赛
[13:16] and I missed the end while I was on hold. 但我却因为等电话错过了比赛结局
[13:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:20] Cab company said that they sent a taxi there 出租车公司说他们在尼克斯比赛当晚
[13:22] 10:45, the night of the knicks game. 10点45分曾派出一辆车
[13:25] You got the drop-off point? 知道下车地点吗
[13:26] Yeah. West village, corner of Varick and Downing. 是的 西区 瓦里克街和唐宁街交汇路口
[13:29] – Home? – You know, I bet about 50,000 people -他家? -我敢打赌至少5万人
[13:32] live within walking distance of that corner. 住在那个路口的步行范围之内
[13:34] We could canvass local businesses. 我们可以排查当地的营业场所
[13:35] For an average-looking white guy? 寻找一个大众脸的白人男子吗
[13:38] I mean, we can’t even be sure what he looks like. 我们甚至连他长什么样都不知道
[13:41] Looks aren’t the only method we have to identify him. 长相并不是确认他身份的唯一方法
[13:43] We also have behavior. 也可以通过他的行为来确定
[13:45] You think you can identify him through behavior? 你可以通过他的行为来确认他的身份吗
[13:47] Well, originally, his behavior seemed inconsistent, 一开始 他的行为变幻莫测
[13:50] but that was because he was 但那是因为
[13:51] pretending to be someone else. 他在假扮另一个人
[13:53] We know a lot more now. 现在 我们知道的更多了
[13:55] He is a show-off, 他有很强的表现欲
[13:57] a game player with an exceptionally high I.Q. 一个高智商的玩命之徒
[14:00] But it’s not enough to be smart. 但聪明对他来说还不够
[14:02] He also has a pathological need to validate it, 他还病态地想让人认同他的聪明
[14:06] which tells me that he probably belongs to an organization 由此可以推断他可能加入了
[14:09] like Mensa or Prometheus. 门撒或者普罗米修斯等高智商俱乐部
[14:13] He is a chameleon. 他是个变色龙
[14:15] So we can assume 所以我们可以假设
[14:16] that he is living under a stolen identity. 他依靠盗取他人身份生活
[14:18] And he is… literate. 而且他有一定文化修养
[14:21] He has already shown certain dispositions 从他对妮基·希特的痴迷来看
[14:24] in his fascination with Nikki Heat. 他已经体现出了一些特定的特质
[14:26] So we’ve drawn up a list of periodicals and magazines 所以我们列出了他可能会订阅的
[14:30] that he likely subscribes to. 期刊或者是杂志的清单
[14:33] I get half of these. 这里有一半我都订阅了
[14:35] Yes, and you also kill people for a living. 是啊 你可是以杀人为生的啊
[14:38] In your books. 以小说的形式
[14:40] This is a pretty wide net. 这个网的范围也太大了
[14:42] So is Varick and Downing 瓦里克街和唐宁街范围也很大
[14:44] and so are memberships in high-IQ Societies. 高智商团体的会员人也不少
[14:47] But put them all together, and sometimes we get lucky. 这些线索加起来 就有可能找到他
[14:52] You mean like Berkowitz’s parking ticket? 你是说就像伯科威茨的那张停车罚单
[14:54] Oh, it’s not always that neat. 不会每次都那么容易
[14:55] You just keep adding pieces of the puzzle 你需要做的就是一块一块的拼
[14:57] until a picture emerges. 直到把拼图拼完
[14:59] We collated subscription information 我们核对了列表里杂志期刊的
[15:01] from the profiled periodicals 订阅人资料
[15:02] as well as member lists from the high IQ organizations 还有加入了高智商组织 住在瓦里克街
[15:04] within a 1-mile radius of the Varick and Downing area. 和唐宁街方圆1英里范围内的人
[15:09] We got 17 hits. 查到了17个匹配对象
[15:11] Run the names through our database. 在我们的数据库里搜索这些人
[15:13] Most serials have some kind of indication 大多数连环杀手都有
[15:15] of violent behavior– 暴力行为的倾向
[15:16] criminal or psychiatric records. 犯罪前科或是精神病病史
[15:19] – Negative for any matches. – All right. -没找到匹配的嫌疑人 -好吧
[15:22] Well, at least we gave it a shot. 至少我们做出了努力
[15:23] – I’ll have our teams interview these guys– – Huh. -我让手下去询问这些人 -等等
[15:25] “Huh” What? 有什么问题
[15:27] This one here– Chris Doherty. 有一个人叫克里斯·道迪的人
[15:29] We’ve got a recent driver’s license, 发现了他最近的一张驾照
[15:31] but according to his social security number, 但是根据上面显示的社保号码
[15:34] Chris Doherty died six years ago. 克里斯·道迪六年前已经死了
[15:37] He’s living under a stolen identity. 他在盗用别人的身份
[15:40] So does it say where our dead guy supposedly lived? 那么这位本应死去之人现在住在哪里
[15:46] His address puts him half a block 资料显示他的地址与唐宁街和瓦里克街
[15:47] from Downing and Varick. 差半个街区
[15:48] Okay. Now I’m officially impressed. 现在我真的有些佩服他了
[15:51] Don’t be. Not until he’s in our custody. 还早 把他抓住再佩服吧
[15:54] Let’s roll. 行动
[16:05] Go! Go! Go! 上
[16:10] – Bathroom’s clear. – Bedroom’s clear. -浴室安全 -卧室安全
[16:14] All clear. 检查完毕
[17:24] He’s done this before. 他以前就干过这个
[17:34] Hey, I signed this. 这本我还签名了
[17:37] “To Scott, write what you know.” “致斯科特 写下你所知道的”
[17:39] Scott? Do you remember him? 斯科特 你还记得他吗
[17:41] No, but I sign hundreds of books. 不记得了 签过名的书太多了
[17:44] His manifesto? 他的宣言书吗
[17:46] – His manuscript. – “Dead Heat”? -是他的手稿 -《希特之死》
[17:49] “Heat examined the bullets, “希特检查了弹壳
[17:50] each of them perfectly engraved with a letter. 发现每一个底部都完美地刻着一个字母
[17:53] She rearranged them like scrabble tiles 她像玩拼字游戏一样重新排列字母顺序
[17:55] until they spelled her name.” 最后拼出了她的名字”
[17:56] A book? All of this over a damn book. 一本书 杀了这么多人为了一本书
[17:59] He was writing about his murders long before Nikki Heat. 早在妮基·希特之前他就记录过自己的杀戮
[18:02] “Night Terrors.” 《暗夜恐慌》
[18:05] Looks like it’s about killing prostitutes in Seattle. 看起来是讲在西雅图谋杀妓女的
[18:07] I remember that case. 我知道那个案子
[18:09] I thought they caught that guy. 我以为已经抓住凶手了
[18:10] Not so much caught as found dead. 其实是发现凶手死了
[18:13] He hanged himself. 他上吊自尽了
[18:14] Another patsy just like Ben Conrad. 和本·康纳德一样的替死鬼
[18:17] He gets away with murder. 他既然逍遥法外
[18:19] Why would he write about it? Why risk it? 为什么把一切写出来 为什么冒这个险
[18:22] Writing is probably a symptom of his psychosis, 写作很有可能是他精神病的一个病症
[18:25] like taking a trophy. 就像拿走战利品一样
[18:27] He both memorializes the deed 他通过把事实写成小说
[18:29] and distances himself from it by turning fact into fiction. 来纪念他的行为 同时把他自己从中脱离出来
[18:32] And then along comes Nikki Heat… 之后他遇到了妮基·希特
[18:36] tailor-made for his psychosis– 为他的病症量身打造的人物
[18:38] One part fact, 一半来自现实
[18:40] one part fiction, 一半来自小说
[18:41] just like him. 和他一模一样
[18:42] Who better for him to challenge? 妮基就成了他挑战的最佳人选
[18:45] He must’ve known, by going after Beckett, 他深知通过谋杀贝克特
[18:48] we’d realize Ben wasn’t the killer. 我们会发现本不是凶手
[18:49] – Why tip his hand? – It’s part of the thrill. -为什么他会摊牌 -是因为刺激
[18:52] He needed to escalate in order to feel alive. 他需要逐步升级犯案手法来寻求快感
[18:54] Or… he’s a psychotic, obsessive-compulsive 或者说他是个有强迫症的精神病患者
[18:58] and has already decided how it has to end. 他已经决定了这故事将怎样结局
[19:01] Agent Shaw, we dusted for prints trying to get an I.D. 特工肖 我们尝试提取指纹来鉴别身份
[19:04] – Problem is, there aren’t any. – That’s not possible. -问题是没有任何指纹 -这不可能
[19:07] You can’t live in a place without leaving prints. 住在这里不可能不留下指纹
[19:09] Unless he doesn’t have any. He likes to play with fire. 除非他没有指纹 他喜欢放火
[19:12] Maybe he burned them off. 也许把指纹都烧掉了
[19:13] Well, without prints, we can’t get an I.D. 没有指纹 我们就无法知道他的身份
[19:16] We don’t need an I.D. Put this back where you found it. 我们不需要知道 把东西放回原处
[19:18] Let’s un-ass this place right now. 我们赶紧撤离这间公寓
[19:20] He’s gotta come back sometime. 他迟早要回来的
[19:28] Agent Shaw, 特工肖
[19:29] my surveillance team is moving into position now. 我的监视小组已经就位了
[19:31] Copy that. Standing by. 收到 原地待命
[19:36] Be advised, 全体注意
[19:38] our subject is a white male, 疑犯系白人男性
[19:39] 6’2″, approximately 200 pounds. 身高约1米88 体重约90公斤
[19:42] Profile suggests he’s studied our tactics 分析显示疑犯研究过我们的策略
[19:44] and has prepared for contingencies, 对于突发情况有所准备
[19:46] so communicate, people. 要注意沟通 伙计们
[19:48] If he shows, no one, 如果目标出现 任何人
[19:50] I repeat, no one is to make a move 重复一遍 任何人不得擅自行动
[19:51] until Agent Shaw gives the order. 等待特工肖下达指令
[19:55] Man, it’s all here– the engraved bullets, 老天 他都写下来了 刻字的弹壳
[19:58] the cat-and-mouse phone calls, the cipher. 捉弄人的电话 密码
[19:59] Only it’s–it’s Nikki Heat investigating, 只不过是妮基·希特在调查
[20:02] – and she’s always one step behind him. – Till now. -而她总是慢凶手一步 -现在不慢了
[20:04] Castle, what part of “Un-ass” don’t you understand? 卡塞尔 “Un-ass”里哪个单词你不懂
[20:08] All of it. 全都不懂
[20:10] For future reference, it means, 记住了 意思是
[20:12] “Get the hell out and don’t take anything.” 火速撤离并且不能带走任何东西
[20:14] “Un-ass.” Nice. “Un-ass.” 这个词不错 真是不错
[20:18] Is he always like this? 他总是这样吗
[20:20] Castle has the attention span of a cocker spaniel. 卡塞尔的注意力和一只小猎犬差不多
[20:23] Mm. And the loyalty… 看来忠诚度也很像
[20:26] The way he follows you around. 看看他跟着你的样子
[20:28] From what I’ve observed, 通过我的观察
[20:29] this unorthodox partnership… 这段非传统的搭档关系
[20:33] works well for you. 很适合你
[20:35] For now. 暂时还凑合
[20:37] Is it enough? 凑合就够了吗
[20:39] Is it enough for you to hop on a learjet six times a year, 那你呢 一年要搭乘六次喷气机
[20:42] catching serial killers across the country? 跑遍全国捉拿连环杀手
[20:45] I’d be lying if I said it was easy. 说这一切轻而易举那是说谎
[20:48] How do you manage? 你是怎么平衡工作与家庭的
[20:52] You miss a few birthdays 你会错过几次生日
[20:53] and you make a lot of phone calls. 还需要打很多很多电话
[20:57] My husband tucks her in every night, 每天晚上都是我丈夫给女儿盖被子
[21:00] tells her that mommy’s off slaying dragons. 告诉她妈妈在外面抓坏蛋
[21:04] The trick to this kind of operation 这类缉捕行动的诀窍是
[21:07] is having enough personnel in play 要有足够的人手待命
[21:09] to take the target down, 以便将目标人物拿下
[21:10] but not so many that he can smell a trap, 又不能人太多让他发现这是个陷阱
[21:13] which is why we have to get our people to go downwind. 这也是我们要撤走高点监视的原因
[21:15] Avery, tell our guy on the roof 艾弗里 告诉房顶上那个人
[21:19] to find another spot. 换个地方
[21:20] – I can see him from the street. – Say again? -我在街上都能看见他 -请说详细点
[21:22] The guy on the roof, southeast corner. 屋顶上那个 东南角
[21:25] -The one with binocs. – We don’t have anybody up there. -拿着望远镜那个 -我们没人在那
[21:29] It’s him. 是他
[21:30] All units, be advised, we have contact. 所有小组 注意 发现目标
[21:32] Southeast corner of Bedford and Downing. 贝特福特街和唐宁街的东南角
[21:35] Subject is on the roof. 目标在房顶
[21:40] We’re blown. We’re blown. 被发现了 被发现了
[21:41] All units, go hot now. 所有小组 马上行动
[21:43] I repeat. Subject is not in sight. 重复一遍 目标不在视线之内
[21:47] Stay in the van. You’re the target. 待在车里 你是他的目标
[21:52] Now you know what it’s like for me. 现在你知道我是什么感受了吧
[21:56] Take it. 撞开
[21:59] …Team, seal off the west side. 注意 封锁西侧
[22:03] That’s him. He must have jumped the rooftops. 他在那 他肯定是从房顶跳下来了
[22:06] He’s getting away. 他要跑掉了
[22:09] Beckett, wait! 贝克特 等等
[22:21] Pardon me. 借过
[22:28] NYPD! On the ground, now! 纽约警局 趴在地上
[22:34] Get down! 趴下
[22:42] Stop! 站住
[22:44] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[23:00] What are you doing?! 你干什么
[23:11] Watch it, watch it! 小心小心
[23:38] Freeze image. 定格图像
[23:40] Zoom in. 放大
[23:46] Run it. 开始搜索
[23:47] Running facial recognition. 进行面部识别搜索
[23:52] Scott Dunn. 斯科特·邓恩
[23:54] Busted, you smug jackhole. 找到你了 你这个自负的混蛋
[23:56] Foster child, sealed juvie record, 他是被领养的 有少年犯罪记录
[23:59] 3-year stint in a bay area psychiatric institute 在海湾地区的精神病院有过三年的治疗史
[24:01] and a single arson conviction. 有一次纵火被定罪
[24:03] Where he burns his hands in a fire. 在放火过程中手被烧伤
[24:05] He hit all the cliches. 他就是连环杀手的活定义
[24:06] Last seen February 15, 2004. 上一次出现是在2004年2月15号
[24:09] Six years ago, he simply disappears. 六年前 他人间蒸发了
[24:11] I want every bit of research you have on this guy 你能找到的他的一切资料 我全要
[24:13] on my desk, half an hour. 给你半个小时放我桌上
[24:17] You know, I’ll have my guys contact Dunn’s family 我会让手下联系邓恩的家人
[24:19] – in case he reaches out. – You’re out. -以防他联系他们 -你出局了
[24:21] – I’m sorry. What? – I told you to stay in the van. -抱歉 什么 -我要你待在车里
[24:23] I just broke this case. 我刚给案子打开突破口
[24:24] I need people backing me I can trust. 我需要我能信任的人
[24:26] Whoa. Hold on– 等等
[24:26] Sorry, Detective. You’re off the case. 抱歉 探长 你不能参与本案了
[24:33] She’s got jurisdiction, Beckett. 她有管辖权 贝克特
[24:34] There’s nothing I can do. 我帮不上忙
[24:35] Sir, this is my case. He’s coming after me. 长官 这是我的案子 他是冲我来的
[24:38] Like it or not, I’m already on the front line. 无论接受与否 我都已经在枪口上了
[24:41] You and Castle found him. That’s the hard part. 你和卡塞尔找到了他 难点已经解决了
[24:43] They’ve frozen his financials. They’ve alerted T.S.A. 他的账户已被冻结 运输局那边也通知了
[24:46] His face is all over the news. 他的照片所有新闻都在播
[24:47] We’ve got him cornered. 他已经是困兽了
[24:48] And you’re the one who taught me 可是你也教过我
[24:49] that when you have an animal cornered, 困兽之斗
[24:50] that that’s when they’re the most unpredictable. 动作最无章法可言
[24:52] Yes, and that’s also when they make mistakes. 没错 不过那也是它犯错的时候
[24:54] He does something stupid, and we will take him down. 他走错一步 我们就会抓住他
[24:56] And you been running flat out for days. 再说你全力以赴办这案子好几天了
[24:58] You need to go home and get some sleep. 你需要回家好好睡一觉
[24:59] Sir, I don’t have a home. 长官 我现在没有家了
[25:01] Yes, you do. It’s a secured building 不 你有家 一栋非常安全的大楼
[25:05] with an extra bedroom, with people who care about you, 有一间多余的卧室和关心你的人
[25:08] with a federal detail at the door. 还有联邦调查局的人守在门外
[25:09] It’s the safest place in the city. 纽约城最安全的地方
[25:10] Thank you, Castle, but I couldn’t. 谢谢 卡塞尔 可是我不能去
[25:11] You can and you will. 你能 你会去的
[25:13] Detective, I took that security off of your apartment, 探长 我把你公寓的警员撤走
[25:17] and that gave him an opportunity to get to you, 给了凶手机会接近你
[25:18] and I’m not gonna make the same mistake twice. 我不会再犯同样的错误了
[25:21] Consider it an order. 当这是命令
[25:30] Well, who would’ve thought 真是的 谁会想到我会在一天内
[25:31] that I would be homeless and caseless in one day? 无家可归 无案可查
[25:36] I know I’m the king of going rogue, 我知道自己才是不守规矩的那位
[25:38] but you were right to chase after Dunn. 不过我认为你去追邓恩是对的
[25:41] And Agent Shaw was right to kick me off the case. 特工肖把我从这案子撤下来也是对的
[25:44] I would’ve done the same thing if I was in her spot. 我要是在她的位置上也会这么做
[25:46] I’m too close to it. 我过于感情用事了
[25:49] I’m sure after all this, 我确定经过这案子
[25:50] you’re a little sorry you let me follow you around. 你有点后悔让我跟着你办案了
[25:52] No, not this. 没有 这次没有
[25:54] All the other annoying things that you do, but not this. 你那些令人讨厌的事情让我后悔,但是这次没有
[25:59] What about you? 你怎么样
[26:00] Are you sorry that you ever wrote “Heat Wave”? 你有没有后悔写了《希特热浪》
[26:02] The way I look at it now, if it wasn’t for Nikki Heat, 我现在的看法是 如果不是妮基·希特
[26:05] this guy would’ve just gone on killing because 这个人会持续作案 因为
[26:07] he wouldn’t have met anyone smart enough to catch him. 他不会遇到足够聪明能把他抓住的人
[26:11] I’m speaking, of course, about Special Agent Shaw. 我说的这个人当然是指特工肖
[26:15] Night, Castle. 晚安 卡塞尔
[26:17] Good night. 晚安
[26:20] First thing in the morning, I’ll check your homework, okay? 明早第一件事就是检查你的作业 好吗
[26:23] It’s time for you to get some sleep. 现在你该去睡觉了
[26:29] Okay. 好的
[26:31] Aw, I love you, too, sweetie. 我也爱你 亲爱的
[26:34] Good night. 晚安
[26:52] Hello, Jordan. 你好 乔丹
[27:02] Martha. 玛莎
[27:04] Kate. 凯特
[27:05] I–I’m here on orders from the FBI. 我奉联调局之命在此留宿
[27:10] Darling, I am hardly the one to judge. 亲爱的 我又没有说什么
[27:12] I’m sorry. I wouldn’t impose, but my place is– 抱歉 我不想来打扰 只是我的公寓
[27:15] Ashes. No, I know. 化为了灰烬 我知道
[27:17] Well, that explains the pat down by the hunky guy with the ear bud. 怪不得刚才还有戴耳机的大汉检查搜身
[27:23] I assumed it was Richard making a dramatic statement 我还以为是理查德对于我的不宣而来
[27:25] about the conditions for my dropping by unannounced. 搞得如此戏剧化的一出
[27:28] I just woke up, and literally smelled the coffee 我刚醒 确实是闻到了咖啡飘香
[27:31] and the bacon. 熏肉诱人
[27:33] Dropping by to return your key? 来还钥匙吗
[27:34] Very funny. Very funny. 真幽默啊
[27:37] No, I am looking for my aqua gloves 我是来找我的湖绿色手套的
[27:39] because these clash. 这个颜色不配衣服
[27:41] Well, she cooks. Mm. Mm. 太好了 她入得厨房
[27:43] Actually, my mom was an amazing cook. 我妈妈才是出色的厨师
[27:46] She used to make sunday brunch. 以前她总是做丰盛的周日早午餐
[27:48] And I would get the choice between pancakes, omelets, waffles. 薄饼 煎蛋卷 华夫饼 想吃什么都有
[27:53] Wow, that’s funny. 真有意思
[27:54] Every Sunday, my mom would have me make her an ice pack 每到周日 我老妈总是让我伺候上冰袋[治疗宿醉]
[27:56] and a Bloody Mary. 外加一杯”血腥玛丽”
[27:58] Mm. Don’t listen to him. 别听他瞎说
[27:59] That only happened twice… tops. 这情形最多就两次
[28:03] – Gram! – There’s my girl. -奶奶 -我的宝贝
[28:05] – Oh! I missed you. – I missed you. -我好想你啊 -我也想你
[28:09] You’d think it was months. It’s been a day. 别以为她们数月没见了 就一天而已
[28:12] Excuse me. 接下电话
[28:16] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[28:18] Hot. Hot. Hot. 好烫 好烫
[28:20] Okay, I’ll be right there. 好的 我马上来
[28:23] Castle, that was Agent Avery. 卡塞尔 特工艾弗里打来的
[28:25] Jordan never made it home last night. 乔丹昨晚没有回家
[28:38] She left the precinct just after 9:00. 9点刚过她就离开警局了
[28:41] – Husband said she never came home. – What about the car? -她丈夫说她没回家 -她的车呢
[28:43] Stationary at this location 20分钟前
[28:45] since the transmitter was activated 20 minutes ago. 车内信号被激活后 一直停在这里
[28:47] Our vehicle security tech said this was his way in. 车辆安全技术人员判断 他是从车尾进入车内的
[28:50] So he was already in the car waiting for her when she got in. 这么说他一直在车内等着她
[28:57] Her purse is still in here. 她的包还在
[28:59] There’s no bullet hole. 没有弹孔
[29:00] Medium velocity spatter, 从血量和血迹判断
[29:03] so he leans in from behind, she elbows him in the nose, 他从后座侧身上前 她以肘击中他的鼻子
[29:07] he recoils… 他退后
[29:09] And a blood trail flies from that direction. 鼻血向这个方向飞溅
[29:12] She took her shot. 她尝试反抗
[29:14] And left us some bread crumbs. 而且还给我们留下了线索
[29:21] Here’s another one. 这里有血迹
[29:22] And another one here. 这里也有
[29:24] His nose is still bleeding, 他的鼻子还在流血
[29:27] but he has Jordan at gunpoint. 但他以枪挟持了乔丹
[29:29] And he brings her to here, 然后带她到这儿
[29:31] where there’s a car waiting. There’s tire treads. 他的车就停在这里 有轮胎印
[29:33] Let’s run down reports of all stolen vehicles from the past 24 hours. 调出过去24小时内报失车辆的资料
[29:39] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[29:40] There’s nothing like the bond between girlfriends, 女人间的情谊是不可估量的
[29:42] is there, Nikki? 是吧 妮基
[29:43] – You must really miss her. – Where is she? -你一定很想念她吧 -她在哪里
[29:47] – Safe for now. – If you hurt her, I will– -目前是安全的 -如果你动她一根头发 我会…
[29:51] Well, that all depends on you, doesn’t it? 这个得看你会不会做人了
[29:53] This is your story, Nikki, not hers. 你才是故事的主角 妮基
[29:56] She’s just an extra. 她只是附带的配角
[29:57] The showdown only works if it’s between you and me. 要一决胜负的是你我二人
[30:00] Come to the Battery Park ferry terminal at midnight tonight, Nikki. 今晚午夜 巴特瑞公园的码头见 妮基
[30:03] And come alone… or she dies. 记得一个人来 否则为她收尸吧
[30:06] How can I be sure she’s still alive? 我如何确定她还活着
[30:08] I’ll send you an e-mail. 我会发电邮给你
[30:16] Say hi to your friends, Agent Shaw. 特工肖 向你的朋友打个招呼吧
[30:18] Go to hell, Dunn. 去死吧 邓恩
[30:20] I don’t care if it’s your story, detective, 探长 我不管你的故事如何
[30:22] I’m bringing her back alive. 总之我要救回她
[30:23] It’s not my story. It’s his. 这不是我的故事 是他的
[30:26] And if Agent Shaw was here, she’d say the same thing. 如果特工肖在这里 她也会这么说的
[30:29] Whatever he’s got planned, 无论他玩什么把戏
[30:30] – it’s a trap. – If I don’t show up, she dies. -都是圈套 -我不去 她就没命了
[30:33] But if you do, you both die. 但如果你去了 你们两个都没命
[30:35] We need to get to him before the exchange. 需要在交换人质前拿下他
[30:37] We traced the e-mail’s I.P. address 我们追踪了电邮的IP地址
[30:39] to an internet cafe in midtown. 是市中心的一家咖啡馆
[30:41] Not that it helps us find her. 这个线索完全没用
[30:45] There’s no reflective surfaces 那里完全没有反光面
[30:47] and the windows are all blacked out. 窗户也不透光
[30:48] Not all of them. Look. 有一处透光 看
[30:52] What’s out that window? 窗户外是什么呢
[30:54] Agent Avery, if you don’t mind me rejoining this investigation, 特工艾弗里 如果你不介意我重新介入此案
[30:57] I suggest we take this party next door. 我建议回到作战室去分析
[30:59] Zoom in. 放大
[31:03] What are those, buildings? 那是什么 建筑物吗
[31:05] Bridge towers. 塔桥
[31:07] Call up all the bridges in the city, 调出市内所有大桥
[31:08] see if our partial view fits. 看有没有匹配影像
[31:13] Ah, the Whitestone. 是白石大桥
[31:15] That means we’re looking south and east. 目标锁定东南方
[31:16] But we still need another coordinate 但还需要一个坐标
[31:18] – to find him on the axis. – Play the audio again, -才能确定他的坐标轴 -把影带再放一遍
[31:21] but this time, without the voices. 播放时静音
[31:24] And get rid of all the traffic as well. 把车辆杂音也去掉
[31:29] That’s a subway, 是地铁的声音
[31:31] and not just any subway, 还不是一般的地铁
[31:32] those are elevated tracks. 是高架轨道
[31:33] I’ll pull up the subway map. 我马上调出地铁的分布图
[31:35] See where the intersects will cross the lineside. 看哪条铁路线会经过该点
[31:43] That’s the I.R.T. Pelham line. 那是IRT佩勒姆高速线
[31:47] What’s the stop that intersects? 那是哪一站
[31:51] Zerega avenue station. 齐瑞格大道站
[32:04] Got it. 1756 48th Avenue, The Bronx. 找到了 布朗克斯区48大道 1756号
[32:08] Have hostage rescue team meet us there. 叫人质解救小组此处待命
[32:11] Alpha team in place. Standing by. 阿尔法小组已就位 待命
[32:16] This is the place. 就是这里
[32:17] Building’s supposed to be abandoned. 这是栋废弃建筑物
[32:19] Thermal confirms a hot spot on the fourth floor. 四楼确认有热源显示
[32:20] That’s where he’s holding her. 他肯定把她囚禁在那儿
[32:21] My team’s gonna enter on 我的小队将从背面
[32:22] – this blind side of the building. – This is wrong. -潜进大楼 -不对劲儿
[32:26] – What’s wrong? – I feel like -什么不对劲儿 -就如同
[32:27] Princess Leia when the “Millennium Falcon” “千年隼”号飞船逃离”死星”时[《星球大战》情节]
[32:29] escaped the “Death star”– It’s too easy. 莉娅公主的感觉一样 太容易了
[32:30] What do you mean, “too easy”? “太容易”是什么意思
[32:31] I mean the sneak peek out the window, waiting to record 窗户上的那点小猫腻 特地等
[32:34] the message just as the train was going by. He led us here. 地铁过时再录影 他设计好的
[32:36] You remember how perfect everything was with Conrad? 还记得用康纳德作替死鬼是多么完美吗
[32:38] Yeah, I got the trap memo, too. 我知道会有陷阱
[32:40] But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna sit on my ass and do nothing. 但这并不意味着我只能呆坐着
[32:42] That’s my partner up there. 我的搭档在那里
[32:43] Alpha team standing by. 阿尔法小组待命
[32:46] She’ll be dead the moment you breach that door. 你破门而入的瞬间 她就会没命
[32:48] That’s why we’re not gonna breach. 我们不会破门而入
[32:49] Hostage exchange goes down at midnight. 人质交换是在午夜
[32:52] That means he has to move her before then. 这意味着午夜前他一定会转移
[32:53] We move in quietly, take position… 我们无声潜入 就位待命
[32:56] – And then as soon as Dunn comes out… – I’ll put him down… -邓恩走出的瞬间 -立刻拿下
[32:59] Like the rabid dog he is. 象擒下疯狗那样
[33:06] Making entry on the south side. 从南面进入
[33:43] I don’t know how he’s doing it, but he’s not up there. 我不知道他怎么办到的 但他肯定不在那里
[33:46] And what are you basing that on? 你的根据是什么
[33:47] – I don’t know how I know. I just… – You just what? -我不知道自己如何知道的 只是 -只是什么
[33:53] Castle, you and I have known each other long enough 卡塞尔 我们相识已久
[33:55] for me to know that sometimes your silly theories are right. 久到足以令我知道 你的奇想有时候是正确的
[33:57] So if you have a reason to believe that he’s not up there, 所以如果你有理由说明他不在那里
[34:00] then you need to tell me why, now. 那现在 你必须告诉我
[34:02] Just because… 因为
[34:06] It’s not how I would write it. 我不会这么写书
[34:09] What happens in your version? 你的版本是怎样的
[34:11] He lets us think we found him to lure us here. 他让我们相信 我们已发现被骗来此地
[34:14] Lets the FBI converge on the building, only he’s not in there. 让联调局的探员集中在大楼里 但他并不在
[34:17] – Where is he? – Nearby, watching. Watching it all unfold. -他在哪里 -附近 正看着他眼前的一切
[34:21] He’s got something planned. If it were me… 他已经计划好了 如果是我
[34:24] I’d wait until they all got inside, 我会等到探员们进入大楼
[34:26] got settled into position… 就位待命了
[34:29] And then I’d blow the building. 然后我会引爆整栋大楼
[34:32] Where is he watching from? 那他在哪里监视呢
[34:35] I don’t know. He wants to show he’s smarter than us, 我不知道 他要显示比我们聪明一等
[34:38] So he’ll be somewhere close by and out of the way. 那么他肯定就在事发点附近看好戏
[34:42] Castle… 卡塞尔
[34:43] If it were you, 如果是你
[34:45] where would you be watching from? 你会在哪里监视
[34:48] I wouldn’t be watching from this building where they are, 我肯定不会在这栋楼里监视
[34:51] I’d be watching from here. 我会在这边
[34:56] Come on. 行动
[35:09] Here. 拿着
[35:11] You want me to hold it while you tie your shoe? 要我拿着 你要系鞋带吗
[35:13] No, I want you to take it, just in case. 不 你拿着 以防万一
[35:20] All right. Let’s go. 好的 上
[35:35] I’m almost sad to see it comes to this end, Agent Shaw. 特工肖 如此结尾真让我有几分伤感
[35:39] You know I expect more from you. 原以为你有多厉害
[35:43] Castle, he’s there. 卡塞尔 他在里面
[35:45] I’m gonna draw him away. 我去引开他的注意力
[35:47] You free Agent Shaw and get some help. 你去救特工肖 然后找后援
[35:49] Castle… you’re my only backup. 卡塞尔 你是我唯一的后援
[35:54] Okay, go. 好了 上
[36:02] I thought it was me you were after. 你是冲着我来的才对吧
[36:09] Nikki… 妮基
[36:12] You came. 你来了
[36:21] Put your hands up, Dunn, or I will take you down. 举起手来 邓恩 否则要你好看
[36:32] I’ve got a better idea, Nikki. 我有个更好的主意 妮基
[36:34] Why don’t you put your gun down? 你把枪放下
[36:37] Or I’ll detonate the 19 pounds of cyclonite 否则我将引爆对面大楼里
[36:39] that I have in the building across the street… 近9公斤的旋风炸药
[36:42] Turning Agent Avery and his entry team into mist. 特工艾弗里还有他的整个小队 顿时灰飞烟灭
[36:45] If you shoot me, Nikki, 如果你冲我开枪 妮基
[36:47] it might cause my body to tense up 我的身体可能会因此而紧张
[36:49] and push the button. 于是按下按钮
[36:51] Do you really want to take that chance? 你真的要冒这个险吗
[36:54] They’re not in the building anymore. 他们已经不在对面大楼里了
[36:57] I only sent them in there to throw you off. 派他们上去就是要让你产生错觉
[37:02] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[37:05] Why would they be in there if I knew that you were in here? 我知道你在这里 他们又怎么可能在那边
[37:09] Face it, Dunn. I beat you. 接受事实吧 邓恩 我拿下你了
[37:13] Nikki Heat won. 妮基·希特赢了
[37:17] No. 你没赢
[37:19] No! 没有
[37:34] Where’s my people? 我的小队在哪里
[37:35] Across the street, sitting on 19 pounds of cyclonite. 街对面 陪着近9公斤的旋风炸药
[37:38] – She was bluffing?! – She was profiling. -她在虚张声势? -心理攻势而已
[37:41] Go help her. He could flank her. Go! Go! 快去帮她 他可能会伏击她 快去
[37:43] I’ve got this. 我自己能行
[37:55] Dunn… give it up. 邓恩 投降吧
[38:03] Nobody has to die. 没有人必须要死
[38:34] That’s how all my stories end, with someone else dead. 我的故事全是这种结局 总有人必须死
[38:38] No! 不
[38:44] I believe this is your collar. 相信这是你的犯人
[38:50] This isn’t over, Heat. 故事还没完呢 希特
[38:52] It’s not Heat. 我不是希特
[38:54] It’s Beckett. 我是贝克特
[38:57] You have the right to remain silent… 你有权保持缄默
[38:59] So shut the hell up. 所以闭上臭嘴
[39:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:07] Ditto. 也谢谢你
[39:12] Hell of a shot, Castle. 卡塞尔 好枪法
[39:15] I was aiming for his head. 我本来瞄准的是他的头
[39:24] Hey, we’re thinking maybe you could talk to Montgomery 不如你去跟蒙哥马利说说
[39:26] about finding some room in the budget for those smart boards. 能不能从预算中拿点 弄个这种智能板
[39:28] Sure. While they’re at it, 可以啊 如果预算较多
[39:30] maybe they could buy us Batmobiles. 说不定还可以买蝙蝠侠战车呢
[39:31] That’d be cool. 那太酷了
[39:33] – Our murder boards are just fine. – For a caveman. -我们的普通白板就可以了 -穴居人都有
[39:39] – Agent Shaw. – I was just writing you a note. -特工肖 -我正给你留言呢
[39:42] Dunn is being transported to the tombs, 邓恩已被押解到图姆斯监狱
[39:44] where he’ll enjoy his stay in the intensive management unit 他将和国内最危险的犯人一起
[39:47] with the state’s most dangerous criminals. “享受”军装部队的高压管制
[39:49] Well, he’s getting his “15 minutes”. 他终于有了属于自己的《千钧一刻》[01年罪案类电影]
[39:51] That’s what he wanted this whole time. 这不正是他一直以来追求的吗
[39:53] Yeah, but it’ll be on our terms. 但剧本由我们来写
[39:57] I want you to know 我想告诉你
[39:58] that I learned a lot from you on this one. 办这案子 我从你这里学到了很多
[40:00] You did most of the heavy lifting. 但这案子挑大梁的是你
[40:02] Honestly, the thing that impressed me most 说实话 最让我佩服的就是
[40:04] is that you came in with Castle. 你和卡塞尔一起冲进来
[40:06] You know, some people would call that foolish. 有人会称之为愚蠢
[40:09] You made a tough decision on your feet, 你挺身而出 做了关键性的决策
[40:12] used the resources at hand. 对当时的情况审时度势
[40:13] I’d say that’s heroic and somewhat poetic. 我觉得这是英雄所为 还有点诗意
[40:17] In the end, Dunn did actually face Nikki Heat. 最终 邓恩的确是与妮基·希特对决
[40:20] She is, after all, part you, part Castle. 毕竟 这个角色一半来源于你 一半来源于卡塞尔
[40:26] He cares about you, Kate. 凯特 他很在乎你
[40:28] You may not see it. You may not be ready to. 也许你没发现 也许你还没准备好发现
[40:31] But he does. 但他在乎你
[40:34] Yeah, well, the situation with Castle is… complicated. 和卡塞尔之间…有点复杂
[40:40] Ladies. 女士们
[40:42] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[40:46] It’s been a pleasure. 很荣幸与你合作
[40:47] We’ll see you around. 我们还会再见的
[40:49] Castle. Thank you for your help. 卡塞尔 谢谢你的帮助
[40:52] You are a valuable asset to Detective Beckett’s team. 贝克特探长的队伍中 你是重要的资产
[40:56] Well, it would be great if you would call her and remind her 如果你能时不时地打电话提醒她这点
[40:58] of that from time to time. 那就更好了
[41:06] Wow. What’s this? 这是什么
[41:08] Open it. 打开看看
[41:15] My father’s watch. 我父亲的手表
[41:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:20] You’re welcome. 不客气
[41:22] I found it in the wreckage, had it fixed. 我在众多残骸中找到的 修好了
[41:26] I’ve got good news. 我有个好消息
[41:27] – Yeah? – I talked to Avery -什么 -我跟艾弗里说了
[41:29] about buying one of those incredible Fed-mobiles– 想买台联调局战车
[41:32] Without the weapons, of course– 当然 里面没有武器的
[41:33] But I could stock it with my own gadgets. 不过我可以自己加些小装备进去
[41:35] I could get “Writer” airbrushed across the back window. 我可以在车尾窗喷个大大的”作家”字样
[41:37] Ryan and Esposito have a better car than you do. 莱恩和埃斯波西托的车都好过你的
[41:40] I’m just–I’m embarrassed to have criminals in the back of that thing, 一想到有罪犯在车后座就让我不安
[41:42] and I don’t know about your seat, 不知道你的座位如何
[41:43] but mine’s got a spring that hits me in the– 但我的座位要能够把我弹到…
[41:48] Oh, Richard, darling, you’re just in time. 理查德 亲爱的 回来的正是时候
[41:50] I made dinner. 我”做”了晚餐
[41:51] Mother, what are you doing here? 母亲大人 回来有何贵干
[41:53] Well, we’re eating. 吃饭呀
[41:54] You know, something families do a couple of times a day. 这是一天中必定会重复几次的家庭活动
[41:57] Hi, dad. 老爸
[41:58] So, uh, what about Chet? 那你和切特怎么样了
[42:02] Well, darling, I never said 亲爱的 我可没说过
[42:03] I was going to be chained to the man’s side. 我会被锁在一个男人的身边
[42:05] Besides, Martha Rodgers is a woman of mystery. 而且 玛莎·罗杰斯是位神秘女神
[42:09] And in order to maintain that, 为了保持神秘感
[42:11] I’m going to have to… divide my time accordingly. 我必须相应地分配一下时间
[42:14] – Like having dual citizenship. – Exactly. -就像是拥有双重国籍 -正是
[42:18] Besides, it’s better for my relationship with Chet. 再说了 这样做对我和切特的关系有好处
[42:21] So if I have to eat a few meals a week 所以 如果每周我必须在这儿吃几顿饭
[42:24] and do all of my laundry here… 把所有的衣服拿回来洗
[42:26] I’ll just have to, um, make that work. 我也只能努力 让这办法行得通
[42:30] I think that sounds like a fine plan. 我觉得这是个非常好的计划
[42:32] Well, I hope you’ll be comfortable sleeping in the home theater chairs. 希望家庭影院沙发 会让你觉得睡的舒服
[42:34] I’m having delivered to your room. 搬去你房间了
[42:36] They do recline. 沙发背可以后倾
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme