Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] There are two kinds of folks 世间有两种人
[00:01] who sit around thinking about how to kill people. 总在思考如何杀人
[00:03] Psychopaths and mystery writers. 精神病患者和侦探小说作家
[00:05] I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
[00:07] I’m Rick Castle. 我是里克·卡塞尔
[00:09] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
[00:11] Every writer needs inspiration, 每位作家都离不开灵感
[00:13] – and I’ve found mine. – Detective Kate Beckett. -我的灵感已经找到了 -凯特·贝克特探长
[00:16] – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型
[00:18] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 很庆幸我和市长是朋友
[00:19] I get to be on her case. 她办案我能跟着
[00:20] I would be happy to let you spank me. 要是你能打我 我会很开心
[00:22] And together, we catch killers. 我们一起抓过凶手
[00:24] We make a pretty good team, you know? 我们俩可是最佳拍档
[00:26] Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
[00:27] You do remind me a little of Hooch. 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
[00:38] Yeah, Paula, that sounds perfect. 行 波拉 真是太好了
[00:40] Yeah, close the deal. 好 就这样说定了
[00:42] Thank you. And to you. 谢谢你 你也是
[00:44] Ask me why I’m here? 想知道我为什么在这儿吗
[00:47] You know, I ask myself that question every day. 我每天都问自己这个问题
[00:49] That was Paula, my agent, with big news 我的经纪人波拉带来个好消息
[00:51] about my book “Heat Wave.” 是关于《希特热浪》的
[00:53] – Wanna guess? -Guessing would imply caring. -猜猜是什么消息 -猜就表示我在乎
[00:57] I’ll give you a hint. 我给你点提示
[00:57] The headlines in the trades might read, 报纸上的头条可能会是
[00:59] “Castle best seller to ‘heat’ up big screen.” 卡塞尔的畅销书将点燃大银幕
[01:05] Your book is being made into a movie? 你的书要被拍成电影啦
[01:07] And you are about to be immortalized on the silver screen. 而你的银幕形象将永远被人铭记
[01:11] Actually, Nikki Heat is going to be immortalized, 事实上 妮基·希特才是被铭记的人
[01:14] – not me. – Yes, well, technically, -不是我 -没错 可以这样说
[01:16] but it’s been widely publicized that you are the inspiration. 但大家都知道她是以你为原型的
[01:18] So who would you like to play you in the movie? 你想让谁在电影中扮演你呢
[01:19] Whoa. Are you kidding? 哇 你不是开玩笑吧
[01:21] They’re really making a Nikki Heat movie? 真的要拍一部妮基·希特的电影吗
[01:22] Dude, did I call it or what? 兄弟 是我的祈祷应验了吗
[01:23] Ah, congrats, bro. 恭喜你 老兄
[01:25] – Thank you! -What do you think, -谢谢 -这样如何
[01:26] can we get James McAvoy 能找詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊
[01:27] for Detective Raley? 来扮演我这个”莱利警探”吗
[01:30] I’m gonna go with Javier Bardem. 那我选贾维尔·巴尔登[曾主演《午夜巴塞罗那》]
[01:32] – Beckett. – Yeah, I’d like to report a murder. -我是贝克特 -我想报告一起谋杀案
[01:35] Do you have an address? 有地址吗
[01:37] Where’s the fun in that? 告诉你就没意思了
[01:40] Okay. 好吧
[01:43] Who is this? 你是谁
[01:43] Oh, a fan. 你的粉丝
[01:47] – Tell me more about this murder. – Tracing. -再告诉我一些线索 -追踪信号
[01:49] Well, I did it. 好吧 是我干的
[01:50] And that’s all you need to know. 你只需知道这点就够了
[01:53] Got it. 找到了
[01:54] – Hello? – 42nd and Lex. -喂 -42大道和莱辛顿大道交汇处
[01:56] – That’s Grand Central Station. – Yeah, let’s go. -那里是中央车站 -出发
[02:01] According to tech, 根据追踪显示
[02:02] the phone call came from the second booth on the end. 电话是在倒数第二个电话亭打的
[02:32] Here’s his wallet. 这是他的钱包
[02:36] – Thank you. – You got it. -谢谢 -不客气
[02:37] His name’s Alex Peterman, lives in Dobbs Ferry. 他叫亚历克斯·彼得曼 住在多布斯费里
[02:41] So it wasn’t a robbery. 这不是劫杀
[02:43] He’s a personal injury attorney. 他是人身伤害诉讼律师
[02:44] Taking the late train home. 准备搭晚班列车回家
[02:46] Anything other than GSWs? 除了枪伤外有没有别的发现
[02:48] Nope, just the 5 shots to the chest from a .45. 没有 只发现胸口被点45口径手枪射中五枪
[02:51] A .45 makes a pretty loud snap, crackle and pop. 点45口径手枪动静儿很大啊
[02:54] on the main concourse. 大堂里不可能 I find it hard to believe no one heard it 没人听见
[02:56] He must have used a suppressor 他肯定用了消音器
[02:57] and waited for the train to pass by. 等火车经过时才开的枪
[02:59] And let’s face it– New Yorkers are famous 必须承认这个事实 纽约人可是
[03:01] for their “Hear no evil, See no evil” attitude. 非礼勿听勿视的”模范”
[03:04] I’ll give you a call with an update 验尸后一有结果
[03:05] – once I get him back to the lab. – Thank you. -我就给你电话 -谢谢
[03:07] Quick–who do you want to play you in the Nikki Heat movie? 快问快答 妮基·希特电影中要谁来演你
[03:09] Halle Berry. 哈莉·贝瑞[性感黑人奥斯卡影后]
[03:11] See? Some people are just great at that game. 看到没 人家回答得多好啊
[03:13] You know who we could get for you? 我们可以安排谁来演你呢
[03:15] Angelina. No. 安吉丽娜 不行
[03:17] Kate Beckett, Kate Beckinsale. 凯特·贝克特 就凯特·贝金赛尔吧
[03:21] We’ll call you K-Becks. 我们可以叫你凯贝姐
[03:22] Hey, guys, where are we on the case? 伙计们 有什么进展吗
[03:24] We got a woman who says that she heard 有个女人说她在8点45分左右
[03:26] a loud sound around 8:45– 听到一声巨响
[03:28] Sounded like a car door slamming. 听起来像是车门猛地一关
[03:29] And she said she saw a white male, 她还说看到一个大概三十多岁
[03:31] 30s, average height, exiting the waiting room, 中等个头的白人男性离开候车室
[03:33] moving very quickly to the 42nd exit. 从通往42大道的出口处迅速离开
[03:35] Said he was wearing a black coat, black ball cap, 他身穿黑色外套 戴着黑色棒球帽
[03:38] sunglasses 和太阳镜
[03:38] and had some sort of beard, maybe a goatee. 而且还有些胡须 可能是山羊胡
[03:41] All right, let’s see if anyone 看看有没有其他目击者
[03:42] can corroborate her description, 也做出相同描述
[03:43] and let’s make up a sketch, 然后完成人像图
[03:44] show it to Alex Peterman’s family, 给亚历克斯·彼得曼的家人辨认
[03:46] see if they recognize the killer. 看他们是否认识凶手
[03:51] What is it? 怎么了
[03:54] He called to report his crime. 他打电话来举报自己的罪行
[03:57] And that voice… 他的声音
[04:00] It’s like he did this for fun. 听起来就像以此取乐
[04:11] Hey. You’re up early. 你起的真早
[04:12] Yes, I have a date with Beckett at the morgue. 是啊 我要去验尸房和贝克特见面
[04:14] What nefarious plots are you two hatching? 你们俩串通什么阴谋诡计呢
[04:18] My birthday is coming up. 我的生日就快到了
[04:22] I think you should tell him, gram. 我觉得你该告诉他 奶奶
[04:24] Sometimes he gives good advice. 有时候他的建议还是挺不错的
[04:26] – Sometimes? – Yeah, maybe you’re right. -有时候 -是的 可能你说的对
[04:28] But I am not in the mood for any of your cavalier quips. 但我可不想听你的冷嘲热讽
[04:31] I’ll be serious as a shark attack. 我会如临大敌般认真对待
[04:33] Chet has asked me to move in with him. 切特让我搬过去同居
[04:37] I told her… that I thought it was too soon. 我跟奶奶说了 这太快了点
[04:40] They’ve only been dating a few months. 他们才约会了几个月而已
[04:42] When you get to be our age, every minute counts. 我这个年纪 一寸光阴一寸金
[04:44] To that end, I have made a list of pros and cons. 为此 我列出了优劣势对比
[04:48] So far the pros are winning. 目前优势占上风
[04:50] “Pro–he makes me feel young.” 优势 他让我觉得年轻
[04:53] – I make you feel young. – Oh, darling. -我也让你觉得年轻啊 -亲爱的
[04:56] “Cons–I don’t want to live in another man’s home.” 劣势 我不想住在别的男人家里
[05:00] You are not another man. Besides, I trained you. 你不是别人 而且我已把你调教好了
[05:03] Who knows what bad habits Chet picked up along the way, you know? 谁知道切特这些年来沾染了些什么坏习惯啊
[05:06] Mother, whatever you decide, I will support you, 妈 无论你怎样决定 我都支持你
[05:09] The same way I have since the last man you lived with 就和上次 你同居的那个男人卷走了你的
[05:13] stole your life savings. 所有家产时一样
[05:16] Cause of death is multiple gunshot wounds. 死因是遭受多处枪伤
[05:18] Tox indicates he had a martini about an hour 毒化检验显示 大概在死前一小时
[05:20] before he died. 他喝了一杯马提尼
[05:22] Other than that, 除此之外
[05:23] there is nothing interesting about the body. 尸体就没什么特别的了
[05:26] So then why the call? 那你为什么打电话给我
[05:27] The body isn’t interesting. Excuse me. 尸体没什么特别 麻烦让一下
[05:31] But the bullets are. 但弹壳很奇特
[05:31] Check out the marking on the end of the slugs. 看一下子弹底部的记号
[05:33] Aftermarket factory stamps? 是配件工厂加的标记吗
[05:35] No. 不是
[05:37] Those aren’t stamps. They’re letters. 这些不是标记而是字母
[05:40] And look, they’re hand-etched. 看 手工雕刻的
[05:45] They spell something. 它们可以组成一个词
[05:47] They spell… 那个词是
[05:49] “Kinki.” 金妮
[05:53] No. 不是
[06:00] “Nikki.” 是”妮基”
[06:02] Nikki Heat. 妮基·希特
[06:05] That’s why he called me. 所以他才给我打电话
[06:08] That’s why he said he was a fan. 还说是我的粉丝
[06:10] He dedicated this murder to me. 谋杀是疯狂的献礼
[06:14] Does he realize she’s a fictional character not a real person? 他知道妮基只是个虚构的人物吗
[06:16] Obviously, he’s delusional, but given that Nikki Heat 显然他有妄想症 但考虑到妮基·希特
[06:19] is based on Detective Beckett, 是以贝克特探长为原型
[06:20] maybe he’s confusing the two. 他可能把这两者搞混淆了
[06:21] And we showed Alex Peterman’s family 我们给亚历克斯·彼得曼的家人看了
[06:23] the sketch of our suspect. He did not look familiar. 嫌疑人的画像 他们不认识他
[06:25] How are we on forensics? 在取证上有什么进展
[06:27] C.S.U. grabbed about 200 fingerprints, 鉴证组已经采集了大约两百个指纹
[06:30] a thousand fibers and 60 odd D.N.A. samples, 上千种纤维和60多份DNA样本
[06:32] And that was just from the phone box. 这还只是在电话亭采集的
[06:33] They’re working them up now… 他们会在处理完积压的工作后
[06:35] after they clear their backlog. 着手进行化验
[06:38] Beckett. Guy on the phone’s asking for Detective Heat. 贝克特 有人打电话找希特警探
[06:48] Beckett. 我是贝克特
[06:50] Nikki, did you get the first part of my message? 妮基 你收到我的第一条信息了吗
[06:52] Yes, I did. 是的 收到了
[06:54] Well, the second is at the Central Park carousel. 第二条在中央公园的旋转木马那里
[08:18] She was shot 4 times with a .45. 她被点45口径手枪射中4枪
[08:20] There are contusions on the victim’s left side 死者身体左侧的挫伤
[08:23] consistent with the muzzle of a .45 和点45口径枪口形状吻合
[08:25] being jammed into her ribs. 是枪口卡在肋骨间所致
[08:27] I’m guessing the killer is left-handed. 我猜凶手是左撇子
[08:29] C.S.U. pull the slugs from the back of the carriage? 子弹是鉴证组从马车背面拔出来的吗
[08:31] Yes, there were letters on the slugs. 是的 子弹上有字母
[08:33] They spell “W-I-L-L.” 写的是”将”
[08:36] So he’s sending a message. 所以他是在传达信息
[08:38] “Nikki will”… 妮基将…
[08:40] What? Nikki will what? 什么呢 妮基将怎么样
[08:44] Thank you, Lanie. 谢谢 蕾妮
[08:48] I guess it’s official. Our guy is a serial killer. 这家伙是个职业级的连环杀手
[08:50] I would think that a serial killer 一个连环杀手
[08:52] would be like the holy grail 对于犯罪小说家来说
[08:53] – for a crime novelist. – I guess it would be -就像圣杯一样可贵 -可能是吧
[08:56] or if it weren’t for the Nikki Heat at all. 如果不是和妮基·希特有关就好了
[08:58] I’m feeling a little bit responsible. 我觉得我该负部分责任
[09:00] Really? Like the Beatles are responsible 是吗 那么因为《匆匆太匆匆》这首歌
[09:02] for Charles Manson ’cause of “Helter skelter”? 披头士乐队就该为杀人狂查理·曼森负责吗
[09:05] Or is it more like Jodie Foster is responsible 还是说 朱迪·福斯特要为
[09:06] for John Hinckley shooting Reagan? 约翰·欣克利刺杀里根总统而负责
[09:08] If I hadn’t created Nikki Heat– 如果我没有塑造妮基·希特这个角色
[09:09] He would still be killing. 他还是会杀人
[09:11] He’d just find another reason why. 只是他会找别的理由
[09:13] All right, folks. Make way. 好了 各位 请让一下
[09:15] Now what’s going on? 出什么事了
[09:17] Either a U.F.O. just landed on the other side of the park… 如果不是刚刚有飞碟在公园那头降落
[09:20] Or else the FBI is here to claim jurisdiction over this case. 就是联邦调查局来插手这件案子了
[09:24] Maybe they just want to ride on the carousel 可能他们只是想在队伍还没排成长龙前
[09:26] before the line gets too long. 骑下旋转木马
[09:28] Rope off a 10-foot circumference around the carousel. 以旋转木马为中心围成方圆三米的警戒区
[09:31] Sweep for prints and trace evidence. 采集指纹 查找证据
[09:33] Close off the park entrance at 6th. 关闭公园的六号入口
[09:35] Work up the entire footpath. 检查所有人行道
[09:37] Here goes. 开始了
[09:39] Nikki Heat I presume. 我猜你就是妮基·希特吧
[09:41] It’s Beckett. Detective Kate Beckett. 我是贝克特 凯特·贝克特探长
[09:43] Yeah, I read all about you in “Cosmo.” 我看过《时尚》杂志中你的报道 久仰了
[09:45] And you must be the celebrity writer tagalong, 那你肯定就是著名的作家以及跟班
[09:48] Richard Castle. 理查德·卡塞尔
[09:49] – Special agent Jordan Shaw. – Jor-Jordan Shaw? -我是特工乔丹·肖 -乔丹·肖
[09:52] The same Jordan Shaw that broke 是1991年侦破
[09:54] the Hudson Valley strangler case back in 1991? 哈得逊河谷杀人案的那个乔丹·肖吗
[09:56] I also play a mean game of scrabble. 我的拼字游戏也玩的不错[也有擅长摸索之意]
[09:59] Now that we all know each other, I’d like to see the body. 既然我们互相都认识了 我想看看尸体
[10:01] Agent Shaw, my people have already secured the area. 特工肖 我的手下已经封锁了这片区域
[10:04] C.S.U. is on the scene, 鉴定组在现场取证
[10:06] and we are canvassing the park. 警员也在公园内收集证词
[10:08] So as happy as I am to see the cavalry, 我很高兴看到这些装甲兵
[10:10] there’s really not much left here for you to do. 但这里实在不需要你们
[10:12] Detective, the Gods in the marble halls 探长 是上面的头儿
[10:14] have sent me here to catch a killer, which I will do 派我来缉拿凶手的 不管有没有你的帮助
[10:16] with or without your help, okay? 这都是我要完成的任务 懂了吗
[10:19] Now could I see the body? 现在我能看尸体了吗
[10:20] That is so going in the movie. 这真应该拍进电影里
[10:22] Can you say that again, 你能再说一遍吗
[10:23] but start from “marble halls”? 从”上面的头儿”那里开始
[10:25] Unis pulled this from a trash bin. Wallet’s inside. 警员在垃圾桶里找到了这个钱包
[10:28] The vic’s name is Michelle Lewis. 死者名叫米歇尔·刘易斯
[10:29] According to her business card, she’s a dog walker. 从名片来看 她是个职业遛狗人
[10:31] There’s a print here, 这里有个指纹
[10:33] And it’s too large to be our victim’s. 但比死者的指纹大
[10:35] Let’s get it to the lab for– 拿去化验室吧
[10:37] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[10:39] That print is already in the lab and being processed. 指纹已经传到化验室进行检测了
[10:42] No muss, no fuss, no black powder on your clothes. 操作简单 轻巧易携带
[10:45] Wow. There’s an app for that? 居然有如此神奇的装备
[10:47] That’s why I joined the FBI, 这是我加入联调局的动力
[10:48] Mr. Castle, for the toys. 卡塞尔先生 装备一流
[10:51] I’m really eager to see that body. 我迫不及待想看看尸体了
[10:53] Can I take a look at that– 我能看看那…
[10:56] Be a chance to check it later. 以后有机会再看吧
[11:03] What is going on? 怎么回事
[11:06] They’re setting up the war room. 他们在搭建作战室
[11:08] War room? 作战室
[11:11] Tell me everything you know about Jordan Shaw. 把你知道的乔丹·肖的一切都告诉我
[11:13] She is like the Federal you. 她就像是联调局版本的你
[11:15] She is good. She is real good. 她很出色 相当的出色
[11:17] She cracked open that Hudson Valley strangler case 她在二十五岁那年侦破了
[11:19] when she was just 25. 哈得逊河谷杀人案
[11:20] I thought they caught him off of a speeding ticket. 我听说他们凭一张超速罚单逮住了他
[11:23] Well, don’t ask me how, 别问我他怎么被逮住的
[11:24] but she profiled that he drove a Yugo. 但她分析出凶手开的是越野车
[11:26] They found a girl tied up in the back. 他被捕时 车后座绑着一个女孩
[11:28] Uh-huh. Jordan Shaw saved that girl’s life. 乔丹·肖救了那女孩的命
[11:31] I’ve never seen you so excited to meet anyone before. 以前也没见你看见谁这么兴奋
[11:33] No, I just–I’m– Oh, I’m impressed with– 没有 我只是 我很佩服…
[11:35] Excuse us. Watch it. 借过 当心
[11:39] Can we go see the war room now? 我们现在能去作战室看看吗
[11:42] You’re running partials, too, right? 你也在搜索匹配指纹吗
[11:44] Through all databases. 正在检索整个数据库
[11:46] The lab’s getting us information as fast as we can follow up. 化验室会以最快速度反馈我们跟进的资料
[11:48] I thought there was a backlog at the lab. 不是说鉴证组积压的活儿堆积如山吗
[11:50] I have a federal fast pass, so I get to jump the line. 我有联邦加急令 所以可以优先
[11:53] Currently we are running 35 solid leads 目前 我们从两个案发现场得到的
[11:56] based on DNA., prints, DNA 指纹
[11:59] trace evidence found from both crime scenes, 及蛛丝马迹中 掌握了35条可靠的线索
[12:01] and we’re running it through the FBI data matrix. 联调局的二维码处理软件正分析这些线索
[12:03] The matrix also looks for a connection between the victims 以此来找出受害人之间的联系
[12:06] in case the killer has a type or a favorite hunting ground 以防凶手在固定区域以固定手法
[12:09] or isn’t killing randomly. 有计划性地行凶
[12:11] Both Alex Peterman and Michelle Lewis belonged to 亚历克斯·彼得曼 米歇尔·刘易斯
[12:13] the same Wessex gym, but they went to different locations. 同是威克斯健身房的会员 但区域不同
[12:15] They were both members of MoMA. 他们都是现代艺术博物馆的会员
[12:17] Hmm. They both adopted their dogs from the same ASPCA. 他们的狗是在同一家动物防虐协会领养的
[12:21] Sounds like it does your job for you. 听起来它为你做了本该你做的活儿
[12:25] A machine can collate. It can’t think. 机器能收集信息 但它不能思考
[12:27] It takes a mind to hunt a mind. 得用心去理解罪犯的心理
[12:29] Take this guy. 分析下这家伙吧
[12:32] He calls the police to report his own crime, 他主动报警 检举自己的犯罪行为
[12:35] likes to kill in heavily populated areas 喜欢在人口密集的地区杀人
[12:38] and uses bullets as messages. 然后用弹壳传递信息
[12:39] Now most of these stalker types can barely tie their own shoes. 这种嚣张的怪胎 通常是智力有问题
[12:43] This one’s different, smarter. 但他与众不同 相当聪明
[12:46] You almost sound like you admire him. 听你的语气似乎是欣赏他
[12:48] I admire him the way 我对他的欣赏
[12:50] Robert Shaw admired the shark in “Jaws.” 如同电影《大白鲨》中罗伯特·肖对鲨鱼的欣赏一样
[12:52] The better I know him, 我越了解他
[12:54] the easier it’ll be to catch him. 就越容易逮住他
[12:56] That’s like when I’m writing. 就像我写作的时候一样
[12:57] The killer’s voice doesn’t sound authentic 凶手的声音是伪造的
[13:00] unless I understand his motivation. 但我并不知道他的动机
[13:01] Well, this guy likes to make a scene. 这家伙想引人注目
[13:03] I wouldn’t be surprised if he was also an arsonist. 就算他是纵火犯 我也不吃惊
[13:05] In fact, I think that’s what drew him 我想妮基·希特这个角色
[13:07] to the Nikki Heat character in the first place — 最初吸引他的是
[13:09] her name. “热浪”这个名字
[13:09] Speaking of Detective Heat… 说到”热浪”探长
[13:14] Whoa. Whoa. Guys. Listen. 大伙 听着
[13:15] Not that I don’t appreciate the royalties, but, uh, 不是我不喜欢版税 但
[13:17] why do you need a hundred copies of “Heat Wave”? 你们要一百本《希特热浪》做什么
[13:19] If our killer is obsessed with Nikki Heat, 如果凶手为妮基·希特着迷
[13:21] then so are we. 我们也得这么做
[13:22] Avery, cliff notes, please. 艾弗里 请念概要
[13:25] A real estate tycoon is killed. 一个地产大亨遇害
[13:28] Detective Nikki Heat catches the case 妮基·希特警探负责此案
[13:30] and investigates suspects who wanted the man dead. 并根据杀人动机调查嫌疑人
[13:33] There’s a trophy wife, of course, 其中当然包括他的娇妻
[13:36] dangerous mobsters— 还有危险的犯罪团伙
[13:37] Uh, uh, excuse me. 对不起 打断一下
[13:38] It’s–It’s a–It’s a “New York times” best-seller. 这本可是《纽约时报》榜上的畅销书啊
[13:40] I don’t think there’s a need 没必要像念经一样
[13:42] to make it sound quite so dry. 读的干巴巴的
[13:43] Thanks. 谢了
[13:45] Heat’s life is complicated by 希特的生活
[13:46] a reporter named Jameson Rook, 因记者詹姆森·洛克而复杂起来
[13:48] who’s following her around for an article he’s writing. 他为了写作整天跟着她转
[13:51] Heat and Rook verbally spar, 希特和洛克常常斗嘴
[13:54] and in chapter 11, 在第十一章
[13:55] admit their attraction for one another and have sex. 终于承认彼此吸引 然后做爱
[14:03] It’s fiction. 这是小说
[14:07] In the end, when the killer’s revealed, 最后真相大白
[14:09] it turns out it’s actually– 凶手其实就是
[14:10] Oh, oh, oh. Spoiler alert. 等等 别剧透哦
[14:15] In deference to Mr. Castle’s artistic sensitivity, 鉴于卡塞尔先生有着艺术家的敏感性
[14:18] you can all read the book to find out the identity of the killer. 大家还是在书中找出凶手的身份吧
[14:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:23] And if you want me to autograph those for you, 如果你们想要签名的话
[14:25] just form a single file line right here. 可以在这排个队
[14:28] Or not. 也可以不排
[14:30] We got a hit. 有消息了
[14:31] That pinkie print off the second victim’s purse 第二位死者钱包上小指的指纹
[14:34] belongs to a Donald Salt, 2-time loser, 属于名叫唐纳德·索尔特的人 曾两次入狱
[14:37] on parole for a manslaughter conviction in 2005. 2005年过失杀人罪 现在是假释期
[14:40] They just matched it to the partial pinkie print 和你们从中央车站采集的
[14:44] your team recovered from grand central. 部分小指指纹也吻合
[14:46] Two pinkie prints? 两个小指指纹
[14:47] So he was at the station and the carousel. 那么说他去过车站和旋转木马
[14:49] And the purse puts him with our victim. 钱包把他和死者联系了起来
[14:50] Let’s mount up. 行动吧
[14:57] Yeah. Okay. Just pulling up now. 好的 刚停车
[15:01] Yep, got it. 是的 明白
[15:05] Salt lives in that brick building. 索尔特住在那栋砖房里
[15:07] His supervisor says he left work an hour ago. 他的假释监管说他一小时前下班了
[15:09] So he should be home by now. 他现在应该在家
[15:11] When the others get here, we’ll take him. 等增援一来 立马逮捕他
[15:13] What is he doing? 他在做什么
[15:14] He, um, touches things. 他啊 满足自己的好奇心呗
[15:17] Night vision goggles. 夜视镜
[15:19] I think I have the newer model though. 我想我的那个型号更先进些
[15:20] You know, maybe in my third book, 也许《希特热浪》第三部里
[15:22] Nikki Heat will cross swords 妮基·希特会和联调局的
[15:23] with a good-looking, yet coldhearted FBI profiler. 冷美人分析专家正面交锋
[15:27] Call it “Federal Heat.” 书名是《希特在联调局》
[15:31] Or maybe not. 当我没说
[15:38] So how long have you two been sleeping together? 你们俩的性关系维持多久了
[15:41] I’m… We’re– We’re not sleeping together. 我 我们没有性关系
[15:44] We–He– He just observes me. 他只是在观察我
[15:45] Yeah. I’ve seen how he observes you. 我看出他用什么眼神观察了
[15:48] No, she’s right. Aside from my second wife, 她说的是事实 撇开我的第二任妻子不谈
[15:50] this is the most sexless relationship 这是我经历过的
[15:51] I’ve ever been in. 最无性的关系
[15:52] I’ve been profiling people for a long time. 对于人 我观察分析有些日子了
[15:55] I’m hardly ever wrong. 我很少看错的
[15:56] Well, this time you are… wrong. 这次你错了
[16:00] So if you’re not sleeping together, 如果你们没有性关系
[16:01] why do you keep him around? 你为什么让他围着你转
[16:03] You know I can hear you? 别当我是聋子
[16:06] He’s actually proven to be surprisingly helpful. 事实上 他出人意料的有用
[16:08] Hmm. Have to take your word on that. 我也只能相信你了
[16:13] Put the taser down. 把电击枪放下
[16:20] Okay, the team’s here. 小组到了
[16:22] You stay in the car. 你待在车里
[16:24] You heard her, Castle. Stay. 卡塞尔 她说了 待在车里
[16:27] Could you at least crack the window for me? 至少帮我打开窗户吧
[16:34] Come on. Let’s go. Move, move. 跟上 我们走 快点
[16:38] Let’s make it quick and bloodless. 速战速决 避免伤亡
[16:43] Go, go, go. 上 上 上
[16:48] Hang on. 等等
[16:50] Stop! FBI! Hey! 站住 联邦调查局
[17:06] See, I’m helping. 看吧 我帮上忙了
[17:08] Yeah. I’ll buy you an ice cream later. 乖 待会儿给你买个冰淇淋
[17:10] Agent Shaw, we got a problem. 特工肖 情况不妙
[17:13] His pinkie finger’s missing. 他的小指断了
[17:16] Which one of you is Nikki Heat? 谁是妮基·希特
[17:28] So I was on one of those internet barter sites, 那天我上交易网站
[17:31] and I was looking– 想找
[17:33] It, uh, doesn’t matter what I was looking for. 我想找什么并不重要
[17:35] But I came across the ad. 重要的是我看见一则广告
[17:37] “Finger wanted. Will pay top dollar.” 高价收购手指
[17:40] And what’s top dollar for a pinkie finger? 一个小指出价多少
[17:43] 5,000 bucks. 五千美元
[17:45] Sounds like a real deal. 听起来跟真的似的
[17:47] Hey, you get less than that for a kidney. 卖个肾也没那么多钱
[17:49] So anyway, I e-mailed him back. 所以我给他回了邮件
[17:51] I told him I had everything he wanted. 告诉他 他想要的我都能给
[17:53] You gave him the finger. 然后你就把手指给他了
[17:54] What more did he want? 他还有什么要求
[17:55] He wanted me to have a violent felony conviction 他要求我有暴力犯罪的案底
[17:59] and to be recently paroled. 并且最近刚刚获得假释
[18:01] And you also had to be willing to suffer through 还要求我心甘情愿地经受一次
[18:03] the indignity of a false arrest. 不体面的错误逮捕
[18:06] He told me Detective Nikki Heat would be coming for me. 他告诉我妮基·希特警探会来抓我
[18:11] And it might get physical. 可能还会有身体接触
[18:14] He didn’t mention anything about Captain America 但他没提到”美国上尉”[漫画书中的英雄人物]
[18:15] with the taser gun. 和他的电击枪
[18:17] So he warned you 他警告过你
[18:18] that he would be planting your print at a murder scene. 他会把你的指纹印在凶案现场
[18:21] Which is why you have an alibi. 所以你才会有不在场证据
[18:23] I was perched on my favorite bar stool 我每晚都坐在麦克索利酒吧
[18:25] at Mcsorley’s until closing every night 我最喜欢的座位上 直到打烊
[18:28] since that man took my digit 从那个人把我的手指装进
[18:29] and walked away with it in his cooler. 冷却器带走的那晚开始
[18:32] Is this the man? 是这个男人吗
[18:33] I’m not sure. I didn’t really see him. 不能肯定 我没见到他的真面目
[18:35] He had a hat and sunglasses. 他带着帽子和太阳镜
[18:37] Who bandaged your finger? 你的手指是谁包扎的
[18:38] He did. 是他
[18:41] He said you’d notice. 他还说你会注意到的
[18:46] Ooh, be gentle with me, Nikki. 温柔点 妮基
[18:56] There’s numbers here. 这里有数字
[19:02] This looks like a code. 看起来像组密码
[19:05] Severed digits, 断指
[19:06] a secret code–This is like one of my books. 和密码 很像我书里的内容
[19:09] You should’ve been with me on the recapitator case. 你真应该和我一起侦查那起易头案
[19:12] What, that guy in Phoenix who switched his victims’ heads? 是凤凰城那起凶手调换死者头部的案子吗
[19:14] That was your case? 那居然是你负责的案子
[19:17] Our techs have run the numbers 技术人员把这些数字
[19:18] through all conventional cryptology. 进行了所有的常规密码分析
[19:19] We can’t crack it. 还是破解不了
[19:21] Which means what? 什么意思
[19:22] There’s either a reference key that we don’t have 要么我们不了解编码规则
[19:24] or the code itself is just a random string of numbers. 要么这就是一排随机数字
[19:26] It’s not random. 这绝对不是随机的
[19:27] He bought another man’s finger 他买下一个人的手指
[19:28] so he could leave a print 留下指纹
[19:29] that would lead us directly to this code. 给线索让我们找到这组数字
[19:30] It’s how he taunts Nikki. 这是他嘲弄妮基的手段
[19:32] “Are you clever enough to solve my riddle?” 就像在说 以你的智商能揭开谜底吗
[19:34] So whatever this reference key is, 所以不管编码规则是什么
[19:36] he thinks you can find it. 他都认为你能发现
[19:37] Those numbers could mean anything. 这些数字能代表无数种含义
[19:39] Well, the left-hand column is less than 300. 左边一栏都小于300
[19:42] Right-hand column is no more than 260. 右边一栏不超过260
[19:44] And the combination of the joined pair most likely yields a word. 成对组合很可能组合成一个字
[19:48] Words. 就是字
[19:50] It’s “Heat wave.” 应该是《希特热浪》
[19:51] When we typeset a manuscript, 通常的排版
[19:53] it’s usually 300 words a page. 是一页300个字
[19:55] And “Heat wave” is less than 300 pages. 但《希特热浪》不到三百页
[19:58] First column is a page number… 第一栏是页码
[20:02] 79. Second column is a word. 79页 第二栏是单词
[20:05] 32, 33. “I.” 32 第33个字是 我
[20:06] 126–80, “Will.” 126页第80个字是 将
[20:08] 145–204, “Kill.” 145页第204个字是 杀
[20:10] “I will kill”… 我要杀
[20:11] Hang on. I’m uploading the text right now. 等等 我在上传文档
[20:16] I will kill 我将在
[20:18] someone else before 今晚午夜之前杀人
[20:20] midnight tonight unless you stop me.” 除非你阻止我
[20:26] Midnight. That’s eight hours away. 午夜 还剩8小时
[20:29] He’s putting us on the clock. He’s daring us to stop him. 他给我们时限 挑战我们去阻止他
[20:39] Kickin’ it old-school? 还是用老方法吗
[20:41] The white board’s always worked for me. 白板对我来说总是有用
[20:43] I’ve been going over subway routes, 我已经仔细检查过地铁路线
[20:46] trying to see if I can trace a pattern 希望能找出规律
[20:47] from Grand Central to the Carousel 从中央车站到旋转木马
[20:49] to the next location, and so far, nothing definitive. 再到下一站 可到现在还毫无头绪
[20:52] Well, maybe there’s something 也许他选择受害人
[20:53] about how he chooses his victims. 是遵循着什么规律的
[20:55] First a man, then a woman. 首先男性 然后女性
[20:56] A lawyer and a dog walker? 律师和遛狗人
[20:58] Let’s face it. There’s no pattern there. 面对现实吧 根本没有规律
[21:00] There’s no way to predict where he’s gonna go next, 不可能预测到他的下一个目标
[21:02] and it’s already 9:00, and we’re out of time. 现在已经九点了 我们没时间了
[21:07] And every murder he commits in the name of Nikki Heat… 每一次谋杀 他都归因于妮基·希特
[21:12] A very wise woman once told me, 一位睿智的女性曾经告诉过我
[21:14] you can’t blame Jodie Foster 约翰·欣克利刺杀里根总统
[21:16] for John Hinckley. 不能归罪于朱迪·福斯特
[21:18] But you can blame her for “Nim’s Island.” 但你可以因为影片《尼姆岛》责难她
[21:23] Lead just came in now. Let’s get it to Avery. 有线索了 给艾弗里看看
[21:29] What have you got? 有什么线索
[21:30] Lab results came back on that bandage, 绷带的化验结果出来了
[21:32] tested positive for formaldehyde, methanol and ethanol. 检测出了甲醛 甲醇和乙醇
[21:35] – Embalming fluid. – Embalming fluid. -防腐液 -防腐液
[21:38] The lab found traces of formaldehyde at Grand Central 鉴证组在中央车站发现了微量甲醛
[21:41] and ethanol at the Carousel. 在旋转木马发现了乙醇
[21:43] Our killer works at a mortuary. 凶手在太平间工作
[21:45] Or he could be a hospital employee. 也许是医护人员
[21:47] Or a janitor at a morgue. 或是太平间的门房
[21:48] No. Castle’s theory is more likely. 不对 卡塞尔的推论更有可能
[21:50] Bring up all the mortuaries in the city. 调查全市所有太平间
[21:52] We’ve got over a thousand in the New York city area alone. 单是纽约市区就有上千个太平间
[21:54] We can’t hit all these before midnight. 不可能在午夜前全部排查
[21:56] Can you cross-reference mortuary experience 你能不能同时搜索一个人的
[21:58] with criminal records? 犯罪记录和在太平间的工作经历
[21:59] Or job finder groups for ex-cons. 或有前科的求职者
[22:01] -Yes! – I can try. -对 -我试试
[22:05] Six names. 六个人
[22:06] Mobilize the troops. I want every one of these guys 各小组行动 午夜前
[22:08] in our custody before midnight. 将他们全部收押
[22:10] I see what you mean about him being helpful. 我明白了为什么你会说他有用
[22:17] Any of these undertakers look good for it? 有没有可疑的殡仪人员
[22:20] They all say the same thing, 他们的回答如出一辙
[22:22] “We work with dead bodies all day, “我们整天跟死人打交道
[22:23] we don’t need to make more.” 不需要再制造死尸”
[22:25] He baited us, just like with that fingerprint. 这是他的诱饵 和那个指纹一样
[22:27] We’re wasting our time. 我们在浪费时间
[22:29] He’s on the phone. He’s asking for Nikki Heat. 他打来电话 找妮基·希特
[22:34] We’re tracing the call. 我们在追踪电话
[22:37] Hello. 喂
[22:38] Nikki? 妮基
[22:39] You were supposed to stop me. 你应该阻止我的
[22:42] I wanted you to stop me. 我想让你阻止我
[22:44] Tell me where you are. 告诉我你在哪里
[22:47] Will you come alone? 你会一个人过来吗
[22:50] Yes, just you and me. 是的 就你跟我
[22:52] We can figure this out. 我们可以解决问题
[22:56] I can help you. You just need to trust me. 我可以帮你 你只需相信我
[23:00] Tell me something… 告诉我
[23:03] how does it feel to know that you have failed? 失败的滋味如何
[23:28] Check the stairs. Get a unit on the roof. 检查楼道 派一队人上楼顶
[23:31] I want eyes on every inch of this structure. 监控整栋大楼
[23:33] He was just here. That body can’t be too far. 他刚刚还在这里 尸体不会太远
[23:36] Over here! A lot of blood. 看这里有一滩血
[23:39] A woman’s shoe. 一只女人的鞋
[23:40] Got a broken heel. 鞋跟断了
[23:41] Strands of hair. 还有几缕头发
[23:43] Looks like she put up a fight. 看起来她挣扎过
[23:44] There’s four shell casings. 这里有四个弹壳
[23:46] There’s no way she would’ve survived without medical attention. 没有抢救措施 她不可能还活着
[23:50] Then where’s the body? 那尸体在哪里
[23:51] He always leaves the body where he kills. 他总把尸体留在犯案现场
[23:53] And he always kills in famous places with lots of foot traffic. 并且总在人流密集的惹眼地点作案
[23:57] He’s changing his M.O. 他在改变作案方式
[23:58] Which makes him more unpredictable, 这下更难预测他的行动
[24:00] which makes him more dangerous. 他也变得更危险了
[24:01] Structure’s clear. There’s no body. 整栋楼都搜遍了 没有尸体
[24:05] Where the hell did he put her? 他到底把她放哪儿了
[24:07] He put her in his trunk. 他把她放进车尾箱了
[24:09] That blood trail ends right here. 血迹到这里就没有了
[24:12] So he waited, probably left his car idling, 他守株待兔 也许车都没熄火
[24:16] takes down his victim, popped his trunk, put her in, 行凶后 打开车尾箱把她放进去
[24:18] drove away, body on board. 开车离开 尸体就在车上
[24:20] Get the parking attendant 叫停车场保安
[24:21] to give us a list of all the vehicles through here 提供所有车辆资料
[24:23] and the video footage. 还有监控录像
[24:24] You think he used his own car? 你觉得他会用自己的车吗
[24:26] No, but if he stole it tonight, 不会 但如果是今晚偷来的车
[24:27] he might not have had time to switch the plates. 他也许来不及换车牌
[24:29] We put out an A.P.B. 发布全面通缉令
[24:30] I’ll get my guys to get a roster of all the people who had 我让手下去拿每月
[24:32] monthlies on this floor. 在这层停车的车主名单
[24:33] My people are already on it. 我的手下已经去拿了
[24:34] I got way more people than you do. 我手下的人比你多
[24:36] Your captain has a unit on your apartment. 你上司已经派人保护了你的公寓
[24:38] – Go home. Get some rest. – It’s not necess– -回家休息 -不需要
[24:40] No argument. You’re no good to me if you’re burned out. 别争了 你要是累垮了对我也没好处
[24:57] He roars like an angry, caged animal. 他像困兽一样在发狂地咆哮
[25:00] Concentrate towards the outer hatch area. 注意力全放在舱门外
[25:02] The blows don’t seem to be injuring his hands. 他的手好像没有因为爆炸而受伤
[25:04] There’s no–there’s no blood that I can see. 我没看见血
[25:08] What are you still doing up? 为什么还不睡
[25:10] Oh, can’t sleep. Too much on my mind. 睡不着 脑子很乱
[25:13] You know, decisions to make and… 做决定不容易啊
[25:16] Wow. One of your old wedding videos. 你的婚礼录影带之一
[25:18] Oh-ho-ho. Are you kidding? 少来了
[25:20] This guy’s a pushover compared to my ex-husbands. 和我前夫们相比 这家伙简直小菜一碟
[25:23] So the pros outweighed the cons? 这么说优势大过于劣势了吗
[25:26] Darling, this was always supposed to be a temporary situation 亲爱的 暂停你这儿并非长久之计
[25:30] un-until I got back on my feet, you know. 我最终要过回我自己的生活
[25:33] Well, the Rodgers women always follow their hearts. 姓罗杰斯的女人总是随心所欲
[25:35] Yeah. 没错
[25:38] You okay? 你没事吧
[25:41] This case, it just… 这个案子…
[25:44] If it wasn’t for my book– 如果不是因为我的书
[25:45] What are you gonna do, darling, 你打算怎么做 亲爱的
[25:46] Stop writing because some idiot has got a screw loose? 因为某些白痴神经短路 就不写了吗
[25:50] No, it’s just… 不是 只是
[25:53] I never intended to put her in harm’s way. 我从未想过要让她置身险境
[25:55] Let me tell you something about Kate Beckett. 就我所知的凯特·贝克特
[25:57] That gal can take care of herself. 她会照顾好自己
[26:00] Really. 真的
[26:36] Castle? What are you doing here? 卡塞尔 你来这里干嘛
[26:41] Wine? 喝红酒吗
[26:43] So what happened to your security detail? 你的保镖们去哪儿了
[26:45] I didn’t see anyone outside. 我没看到外面有人
[26:46] I sent them home after I got in. 我回来后 就让他们回家了
[26:49] What? 怎么了
[26:51] The windows are locked, the door is locked, 窗户和门都锁好了
[26:53] I’m armed. 我有枪
[26:56] So our guy killed the others where they were found. 之前凶手都弃尸在作案现场
[27:00] Why not this girl? 为何这个女孩例外呢
[27:01] Why didn’t he just leave her in the garage where we’d find her? 为何凶手不把她留在停车场
[27:04] He’s changing it up. 他改变作案方式了
[27:06] Or this victim is special. 可能这个死者很特别
[27:09] Oh, no, thanks. 我不喝 谢谢
[27:10] No, no, Agent Shaw said we need to decompress. 喝吧 特工肖说我们需要减压
[27:12] Nothing decompresses like a 2000 chateauneuf-du-Pape. 2000年产自教皇新城堡 减压佳酿
[27:16] Oh, well, if special Agent Shaw said so… 好吧 如果特工肖真这么说过
[27:19] – What is that supposed to mean? – Nothing. -这是什么意思 -没什么
[27:22] I just see the way that you listen to her, 你听她说话时的样子还有
[27:24] the way that you look at all of her fancy equipment. 看那些高档设备时的样子 我都看在眼里
[27:28] Now my murder board’s not enough for you? 现在我的普通白板已经不上档次了
[27:29] – Now you need a smart board? – Are you jealous? -她那个智能板你才看得上眼 -你吃醋了
[27:32] I’m not jealous. I’m just embarrassed… 我不是吃醋 只是尴尬
[27:34] The way that you act like a 10 year old, 你的表现就像个十岁小孩
[27:35] all impressed by her data matrix. 那么崇拜她的二维条码
[27:37] “Oh, it collates information so quickly, Agent Shaw. “处理信息太迅速了 特工肖
[27:40] Tell me all about it.” 给我讲讲吧”
[27:41] You are ridiculous. 你还真够离谱的
[27:42] And then to top it off, you are now building theory with her. 最糟糕的是 你居然和她一起推理
[27:46] So? 怎么了
[27:46] So you’re supposed to be building theory with me. 你本应该和我一起推理
[27:48] You’re supposed to be on my team. 你本应是我团队里的一员
[27:50] Well, I thought we were all on the same team. 我们和特工肖也是同一团队啊
[27:52] We are. It’s just… I think that if you have an insight, 没错 只是如果你灵光一闪
[27:56] you should run it by me first. 应该第一个告诉我
[27:57] Fine. I will. Now drink your wine. 我会的 喝你的红酒吧
[28:01] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:02] But I am tired. 但我累了
[28:04] And… I need to go to bed. 我要睡觉了
[28:07] Oh, no. I’m not leaving. 不 我不会走的
[28:09] I’m here to protect you. 我是来保护你的
[28:12] What, with your vast arsenal of rapier wit? 什么 就凭你的唇枪舌剑吗
[28:15] There is a madman gunning for you because of me. 因为我 外面有个疯子要杀你
[28:18] I am not going to leave you alone. 我不会留下你一个人的
[28:21] Okay, fine. I am too tired to argue. 好吧 我太累了不想吵架
[28:25] But if I see that doorknob turn, 但如果让我看见门把手动了
[28:27] I will have you know Mr. Castle, 卡塞尔先生 注意了
[28:28] – that I sleep with a gun. – Understood. -我睡觉时也握着枪 -明白
[28:59] You’re still here… and you’re making pancakes? 你还在这儿 你在做薄饼吗
[29:02] I was hoping for bacon and eggs, but your eggs are expired 我本来想做熏肉鸡蛋 但鸡蛋过期了
[29:05] and your bacon has something furry on it. 还有你家的熏肉长毛了
[29:07] Yeah, well, I mostly order in. 我几乎都是叫外卖
[29:09] I figured that from the styrofoam temple 我从冰箱里堆积如山的
[29:10] you’ve got going on in that refrigerator. 塑料外卖盒看出来了
[29:12] Coffee’s brewed. I think your filter’s broken though. 咖啡煮好了 不过我觉得过滤器坏了
[29:14] I’ll order you a new one later. 我稍后为你订个新的
[29:16] Wow. Looks like you thought of everything. 你可真周到啊
[29:18] Except the paper. 除了报纸
[29:20] Castle, we don’t have time for the paper. 卡塞尔 我们没时间看报纸
[29:22] There’s a body out there that I gotta find. 有具尸体等着我们去找呢
[29:28] Looks like it found you. 看来她找到你了
[29:42] So you had just gotten up, right? 你们刚刚起床 对吗
[29:44] Yeah. Castle just finished making breakfast, 是的 卡塞尔刚做好早餐
[29:46] and he went to the door– 接着他走到门前
[29:47] What kind of breakfast? 怎样的早餐
[29:49] Uh, I’m sorry? 什么
[29:50] What kind of breakfast was he making? 他做的什么早餐
[29:53] Pancakes. 薄饼
[29:55] Well, isn’t that domestic? 真有居家的感觉啊
[29:57] Anyway, 回到正题
[29:59] the paper usually arrives at 4:00, and we were up at 7:00. 报纸通常4点到 我们7点起的
[30:02] So that means the killer had a 3-hour window 就是说凶手有三小时的时间
[30:03] where he could’ve left the body there unnoticed. 可以把尸体放在那里而不被人发现
[30:05] And exactly what time 那你和卡塞尔先生
[30:06] did you and Mr. Castle go to bed last night? 昨晚上床睡觉时间是几点
[30:09] I think we’re done here. 口供已经录完了
[30:11] Dude, I see Beckett in her jammies… 老兄 我看见贝克特穿着睡衣
[30:15] wine glasses on the table. 桌上还有红酒杯
[30:17] There’s nothing going on with Beckett and me. 贝克特和我什么也没发生
[30:20] No more than there was yesterday. 我们的关系和以前一样
[30:21] Dude, you made her pancakes? 老兄 你给她做薄饼
[30:23] It’s just breakfast. 早餐而已
[30:25] Pancakes is not just breakfast. 薄饼可不只是早餐而已
[30:27] It’s an edible way of saying, 这是用食物来表达
[30:28] “Thank you so much for last night.” “非常感谢美妙的一夜”
[30:31] Castle, come on. We’re your friends. 卡塞尔 我们是哥们儿
[30:33] Details. 透露点细节
[30:35] All right. Come here. 好吧 靠近点
[30:39] There are no details. 没有细节
[30:42] I can’t even look at you right now. 我现在都无法正视你
[30:44] Witness refuses to cooperate. 目击证人拒绝合作
[30:50] Now we know why he took the body. 现在知道他带走尸体的原因了
[30:52] “I know where you live.” This was a threat. “我知道你住在哪儿” 这是恐吓
[30:55] More than that. 不只是恐吓
[30:59] He’s saying he’s disappointed in you. 他是说他对你很失望
[31:01] In his mind, 他的想法是
[31:02] he gave you fair warning that he was going to kill again. 他已经事先警告你他会再次行凶
[31:04] If you had been smarter, you would’ve been able to stop him. 要是你再聪明一点 你本可以阻止他
[31:07] He’s saying, “This one is on you.” 他在暗示 “她因你而亡”
[31:11] I’m profiling him, Detective, 我只是在分析他 探长
[31:13] not agreeing with him. 不是附和他
[31:15] The guy is a friggin’ nut bar. 这家伙是个疯子
[31:16] Don’t let him get to you. 不要受他的影响
[31:18] Talk about irony. 这个标题够讽刺的吧
[31:22] – Do we have an I.D. on our vic? – No, not yet. -知道死者的身份吗 -现在还不知道
[31:24] There’s no purse, no missing person’s report filed. 没有手提包 也没接到失踪人口的报案
[31:27] The coroner’s van’s downstairs. 验尸官的车在楼下
[31:28] We need to get the body to the morgue 我们要把尸体运到停尸房
[31:29] and pull the slugs. 把子弹取出来
[31:31] Only four entry wounds. 四处枪伤
[31:32] If the pattern holds, 如果犯罪手法没有变化
[31:34] he should have a 4-letter word for us. 他会给我们留下一个四个字母的单词
[31:36] That’s funny. 真有意思
[31:37] I have a 4-letter word for him, too. 我也有一个四个字母的单词给他
[31:39] Why don’t you two escort the body to the morgue 你们两个护送运尸车吧
[31:42] and let me know what you find? 有什么发现通知我
[31:44] Once you’re dressed, of course. 当然 先把衣服穿好
[31:53] Hey. Heard you two were making pancakes 听说尸体被发现的时候
[31:56] when the body dropped. 你俩正在煎薄饼
[31:57] – Nothing happened. – Right. -什么都没发生 -是啊
[32:00] So what do you got? 你有什么发现吗
[32:01] Letters on the slugs. 弹壳上有字母
[32:03] “B-u-r-” “B-u-r–“
[32:06] “Burn.” Nikki will burn. “燃烧” 妮基将身陷火海
[32:08] Well, that’s chilling. 真吓人
[32:09] Our victim’s fingerprints aren’t in the system. 系统中没有死者的指纹
[32:11] Do you have anything that can I.D. her? 你有什么能鉴别她身份的发现吗
[32:13] Well, I found formaldehyde on her. 我在她身上发现了甲醛
[32:14] Yeah, that’s from the killer. 那是凶手身上的
[32:15] He left it at the other scenes as well. 他在其他犯罪现场也留下了
[32:17] Not traces. 不是微量的
[32:18] It was under her fingernails, in her hair. 是在她指甲缝和头发里发现的
[32:20] She worked with embalming fluid. 她的工作需要接触防腐液
[32:22] I also found traces of clay, 我还发现了微量的泥土
[32:24] polyurethane and animal blood. 聚安酯和动物血液
[32:26] I don’t know who she is, but I can tell you what she does. 我不知道她是谁 但我知道她的职业
[32:29] She’s a taxidermist. 她是动物标本剥制师
[32:30] It’s so cute, the way you two do that. 你俩异口同声的样子真是太可爱了
[32:35] Taxidermy? 剥制术
[32:36] Embalming fluid plus animal hair 防腐液和动物毛发是
[32:38] equals Norman Bates’ favorite pastime. 诺曼·贝茨最爱的消遣活动[《惊魂记》男主角]
[32:40] It can’t be just a coincidence that we found embalming fluid 在前两个凶案现场我们也发现了防腐液
[32:44] at our first two crime scenes as well. 这不可能仅仅是个巧合
[32:46] So the killer and this victim were connected. 所以凶手和第三位死者有关联
[32:50] It seems so. 似乎如此
[32:51] So there’s only seven taxidermy shops in the city. 市区只有七家动物标本商店
[32:54] My guys are running them down right now. 我的手下正在逐个排查
[32:56] But if there was a connection between them, 但是如果他们之间有交集
[32:57] why didn’t comparison matrix find it? 对比处理系统怎么没有发现
[32:59] Maybe it’s not as simple as a work relationship 可能不是同事或者去同一家健身房
[33:01] or going to the same gym. 那么简单的联系
[33:04] Like you said, it takes a mind to hunt a mind. 就像你说的 得用心去理解罪犯的心理
[33:07] We got an I.D. on our third vic. 第三名死者的身份确认了
[33:10] Her name is Sandra Keller. 她叫桑德拉·凯勒
[33:12] She works at a taxidermy shop downtown. 在市中心的一家标本商店工作
[33:14] Any connection between her and our killer? 她和凶手有什么关系吗
[33:15] A colleague of hers said she had a run-in with a guy 她的同事声称死者曾与一男性顾客争执
[33:17] who maybe matched our sketch– 该男子长相可能与画像相符
[33:19] a customer whose bichon frise 他的比熊犬
[33:20] had been killed in the park by another dog–a rottweiler. 被公园里的一只罗特威尔牧犬咬死
[33:23] Customer was heartbroken. He paid half up front to have his 这位顾客悲痛欲绝 他预付一半费用
[33:25] Mr. Bumpkins preserved for eternity. 想把”南瓜先生”做成标本永久保存
[33:28] When he came back to pick up his dog, 但当他回来取标本的时候
[33:29] didn’t have the fee. 却拿不出剩余的费用
[33:30] When Sandra refused to give up stuffed Bumpkins, 桑德拉拒绝交出”南瓜先生”的标本
[33:32] the guy went ballistic and stormed out of the store. 该男子大怒 然后冲出商店
[33:35] Two nights later, they had a break-in. 事发两天后的晚上 商店被盗
[33:37] Among the things that went missing are this guy’s 失窃的物品包括该男子的
[33:39] stuffed bichon frise and a bunch of embalming fluid. 比熊犬标本和几罐防腐液
[33:42] That explains why we found traces of it at the murder scenes. 这就解释了我们在现场发现的微量防腐液
[33:44] He also trashed the store’s computer. 该男子还破坏了商店的电脑
[33:46] There’s no client data, no name. 所有客户的名字和资料都没了
[33:48] My agents interviewed all of 我的探员们询问了所有
[33:51] Michelle Lewis’ dog walking clients. 委托米歇尔·刘易斯溜狗的客户
[33:52] One couple had to put their rottweiler down because 一对情侣被迫人道毁灭他们的罗特威尔牧犬
[33:55] Michelle lost control of it, 因为米歇尔没能控制住它
[33:57] and it killed another dog. 导致其咬死了一只狗
[33:58] Mr. Bumpkins. So grief-stricken, 死的是”南瓜先生” 所以在悲伤的打击之下
[34:01] our killer blames Michelle and Sandra 凶手将爱犬之死
[34:03] for the loss of his best friend and decides to get revenge. 归咎于米歇尔和桑德拉 他决定报复
[34:05] All of this about a dog? 为一只狗杀了三个人
[34:07] What does this have to do with Nikki Heat? 这和妮基·希特有什么关系
[34:09] The dog’s the trigger. 狗是导火索
[34:10] Maybe he was reading the book when it was killed. 也许小狗死的时候凶手正在看这本书
[34:12] When he snapped, 当他崩溃的时候
[34:13] he somehow blamed Nikki for it. 不知怎么他就把这事归咎于妮基了
[34:15] It seems a little absurd. 听起来有点荒唐
[34:17] You must be a cat lover, Detective. 你肯定是个爱猫之人 探长
[34:19] He’s looking for a reason to kill. This is it. 他在为杀人找理由 这就是理由
[34:21] What about our first vic? 那第一名死者呢
[34:23] How does Peterman fit in to all this? 彼得曼是怎么被卷进去的
[34:25] Well, he was a personal injury lawyer. 他是一名人身伤害诉讼律师
[34:26] Maybe our murderer wanted to file 可能凶手想提出一起
[34:28] a wrongful doggy death suit. 人为过失致狗死亡的诉讼
[34:30] According to Peterman’s notes, 根据彼得曼的记录
[34:32] Back in January, he had a meeting with a Ben Conrad 一月 他曾与本·康纳德见面
[34:34] over a lawsuit about a dead dog. 讨论一起狗死亡的诉讼
[34:37] Peterman declined to take the case though. 但彼得曼拒绝接手此案
[34:39] That’s the last piece of our puzzle. 这就是拼图的最后一块
[34:41] What do you have on Conrad? 关于康纳德有什么资料
[34:43] Just a photo from the D.M.V. 只有一张车管局的照片
[34:55] Got you, you son of a bitch. 找到你了 你这疯杂种
[35:08] Yeah. 是的
[35:11] Okay. 好的
[35:12] Okay, sweetie. 好 亲爱的
[35:13] Mommy’s gotta go arrest somebody, okay? 妈妈要去抓坏人了 好吗
[35:15] I’ll be home for dinner. All right. I love you. 我会回家吃晚饭的 好的 我爱你
[35:18] Bye. 拜拜
[35:19] – You’re a mom? – Yeah. -你是位母亲 -是啊
[35:22] And you can holster your gun. 你可以把枪收起来了
[35:24] You’re both staying here. 你们两个留在这里
[35:24] What? No, come no. 什么 别这样
[35:26] This is the final takedown. You can’t let her do this to us. 这是最后的缉捕 你不能让她这么做
[35:28] No, Agent Shaw is right. I’m his target. 特工肖说的对 我是他的目标
[35:32] I can’t compromise your team 我要是步入交火区
[35:33] by walking into the line of fire. 会成为包袱
[35:34] We’ll take him down. It’ll still be your collar. 我们会把他拿下的 犯人还是你的
[35:40] Wow. She’s a mom. I never would’ve pegged her for that. 她居然是位母亲 我真是没想到
[35:42] I figured she was a career-driven woman with no time for a family. 我本以为她是个没时间顾家的工作狂
[35:46] Well, not everybody makes that choice. 不是人人都会为了工作不要家庭
[35:48] Beckett. 贝克特
[35:48] He’s calling for you. 他打电话找你
[35:51] Put him on. 接过来
[35:53] Hello. 喂
[35:54] Oh, you think you’re so smart, don’t you, Nikki? 你自以为聪明过人是吧 妮基
[35:58] You think, what, just because you found me that you won? 你以为你找到我 你就赢了吗
[36:04] He knows we’re here. 他知道我们到了
[36:06] It’s over, Ben. Time to give up. 结束了 本 投降吧
[36:11] No, it’s not over! 不 没有结束
[36:16] Ben, listen to me. You’re surrounded. 本 听我说 你被包围了
[36:17] I need you to put the gun down. 放下武器
[36:20] You know I can’t do that, Nikki. 妮基 你知道我不会束手就擒的
[36:25] Ben, I need you to step outside of your apartment 本 举手投降
[36:27] with your hands raised. 走出房间
[36:29] That’s not our game. One of us has to die. 游戏不是这样玩的 你我中必死一人
[36:33] No one has to die. 没人必须要死
[36:35] Somebody always has to die! 总有人必须要死
[36:42] And since it can’t be you… 既然死的不是你
[36:46] Ben. 本
[36:50] Go! 冲
[36:51] Go! Go! Go! 快 快 快
[36:54] Bathroom’s clear! 厨房没人 Kitchen’s clear! 浴室没人
[37:03] We’re sending the gun to ballistics, 我们会做弹道检测
[37:05] but given it’s a .45, it’s probably the same one 这枪是点45口径的 很可能就是
[37:07] he used on our other victims. 他作案的凶器
[37:09] And probably the same one he was gonna use on you. 很可能就是准备用来杀你的凶器
[37:10] Uh, actually, no. 其实 不是的
[37:12] He was planning something a little bit more spectacular. 他有个更轰轰烈烈的计划
[37:16] Cell phones? 电话
[37:18] He was making a detonator. 他在做引爆装置
[37:25] Good-bye, Nikki. Good-bye, Nikki. 永别了 妮基 永别了 妮基
[37:28] He was extracting formaldehyde 他从偷来的防腐液中
[37:30] from the embalming fluid he stole to create cyclonite– 提取甲醛就是要制造旋风炸药
[37:34] a near military-grade explosive. 一种近似军用的烈性炸药
[37:36] When you profiled him, you said he was probably an arsonist. 你分析他时 说他很可能是个纵火犯
[37:38] I also said he liked to make a big scene. 我也说了他喜欢搞出大场面
[37:40] Schematics of the precinct. 警局内部构造分析图
[37:43] He was planning on killing you 他想干掉你
[37:44] and taking the whole station with you. 整个警局也一起埋葬
[37:46] “Nikki will burn.” I can see the poetry in that. “妮基将葬身火海” 还挺有诗意的
[37:50] The terrible, homicidal poetry. 十恶不赦 嗜杀成魔的罪恶诗篇
[37:54] I just wouldn’t have profiled this guy as suicidal. 我只是没料到他会自杀
[37:58] I guess once we found him, 可能一旦我们发现了他
[38:00] it was the only way he could control the situation. 自杀就成了他能掌控局势的唯一方式
[38:03] Well, at least Conrad saved us the trouble of a trial. 至少康纳德自杀让我们免去了种种麻烦
[38:06] And the best news is, I’m out of your hair. 值得庆贺的是 我不在你眼前晃来晃去了
[38:10] The best news… 值得庆贺的是
[38:12] is that it’s over. 这案子结了
[38:30] I thought you went to bed an hour ago. 我以为你一小时前就睡了
[38:34] I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[38:37] I thought the case was over. 这案子不是结了吗
[38:39] Oh, it is. Wrapped up all nice and neat. 是的 干净漂亮地结了
[38:43] That’s a good thing, right? 这是好事 是吧
[38:44] In a book, that’s a good thing. 在书里 是好事
[38:46] In real life, nothing is that neat. 但现实生活中 没有什么能这么利落地解决
[38:51] What’s got you still up? 谁让你辗转反侧了
[38:54] Gram. 奶奶
[38:56] I can’t believe she’s leaving tomorrow. 我真不敢相信她明天就要走了
[38:58] I mean, yeah, when she first moved in, 的确 她刚搬进来时
[38:59] I couldn’t imagine having her around all the time. 我无法想象她时刻都在我身边的景象
[39:03] But now I… can’t imagine her being gone. 但现在我… 无法想象她离开后会怎样
[39:08] Listen… 听着
[39:10] It’s a fact of life. 这就是生活
[39:11] People we love leave us. 我们所爱的人总会离开我们
[39:15] Unless you chain ’em to a radiator, 除非你把他们铐在暖气片上
[39:17] which for some reason is illegal. 而出于某种原因 这属于非法行为
[39:21] But, uh… knowing her… 但是 凭我对她的了解
[39:25] she’ll be back in six months. 她半年内一定会搬回来的
[39:28] Oh, good. You’re both up. 太好了 你们都没睡
[39:30] Darling, I need you to help me decide on what to take. 亲爱的 你得来帮我决定下该搬些什么
[39:32] Oh, and I need to get my bags down. 我得把箱子搬下来
[39:34] Richard, could you give us a hand? 理查德 能搭把手吗
[39:37] A hand. 手
[39:39] What? 怎么了
[39:43] The bruising pattern on the second victim– 第二个受害者身上的淤痕
[39:45] the killer used his left hand. 显示凶手用的是左手
[39:48] And… you see his handwriting? 还有 看看他的字迹
[39:51] Look at the slope on the “4” And the loop on the “6.” 看”4″的倾斜度和”6″圈的写法
[39:53] Yeah. So he was left-handed. 没错 这么说他是左撇子
[39:54] Well, Ben Conrad shot himself with his right hand. 本·康纳德用右手开枪自杀
[39:58] If the man in the window was Ben Conrad , 如果当时窗口那人是本·康纳德
[40:00] he would’ve shot himself on the left side. 他就会用左手开枪自杀
[40:03] Ben Conrad didn’t kill himself. 本·康纳德没有自杀
[40:04] Ben Conrad was murdered by the man in the window. 本·康纳德被当时站在窗口的人杀了
[40:06] Ben–Ben’s not our killer. 本 本不是凶手
[40:07] – The real killer was just playing with us. – But the evidence– -真正的凶手只是在耍我们 -但有证据…
[40:10] No, it was–it was planted there to lead us to Ben. 这只是凶手设的套 让我们以为本是凶手
[40:14] He wants us to think it’s over. 他想让我们以为案子结了
[40:17] He wants us to drop our guard. 他想让我们放松警惕
[40:19] He wants to make a big scene. 他要制造大场面
[40:22] “Nikki will burn.” “妮基将葬身火海”
[40:25] Beckett. 贝克特
[40:26] Oh, God. 天哪
[40:30] Montgomery took the detail off her place. She’s alone. 蒙哥马利撤掉了保护 她现在是孤身一人
[40:43] She’s not picking up. Call the precinct. 她没接 打给警局
[40:44] Tell them to get over there right away. 叫增援立刻到她家
[40:46] Tell them we were wrong. Tell them the killer’s still alive. 通知警局我们错了 凶手还没死
[40:48] You lock this door behind me. Don’t let anyone in. 我一走你就把门锁上 不要让任何人进来
[40:51] Captain montgomery, please. Yes, tell him it’s an emergency. 请接蒙哥马利长官 是的 告诉他事情紧急
[41:11] Come on, Beckett. Pick up. Pick up the phone. Pick it up! 求你了 贝克特 快接电话
[41:30] What, Castle? 怎么了 卡塞尔
[41:31] It wasn’t Ben Conrad. He’s not the killer! 不是他 本·康纳德不是凶手
[41:33] The killer’s still alive! The killer’s still alive! 凶手还没死 凶手还活着
[41:35] Good-bye, Nikki. 永别了 妮基
[41:38] Kate! 凯特
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme