时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世间有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people. | 总在思考如何杀人 |
[00:03] | Psychopaths and mystery writers. | 精神病患者和侦探小说作家 |
[00:05] | I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? | 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m Rick Castle. | 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每位作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | Detective Kate Beckett. | 凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:16] | – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. | -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 很庆幸我和市长是朋友 |
[00:19] | I get to be on her case. | 她办案我能跟着 |
[00:21] | I would be happy to let you spank me. | 要是你能打我 我会很开心 |
[00:22] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们一起抓过凶手 |
[00:24] | We make a pretty good team, you know? | 我们俩可是最佳拍档 |
[00:25] | Like Starsky and Hutch, Turner and Hooch. | 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影] |
[00:28] | You do remind me a little of Hooch. | 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像 |
[00:57] | Six, seven, eight. | 六 七 八 |
[01:01] | Why you are Beyonce this morning? | 干嘛一大早就跟碧昂斯似的 |
[01:03] | You’ve got a school dance corner? | 你参加了学校的舞蹈社团吗 |
[01:05] | No. Ashley gave me some of her cheer routine. | 不是 阿什莉教了我一些啦啦队的舞步 |
[01:07] | She’s been on the J.V. for two years, | 她在校队待了两年 |
[01:09] | and she wants me to try out for the squad. | 她想让我也试试加入 |
[01:11] | Cheerleading? | 啦啦队 |
[01:13] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[01:14] | Who are you and what have you done with my daughter? | 你是谁 你把我女儿弄哪去了 |
[01:16] | What’s wrong with cheerleading? | 啦啦队有什么不好的吗 |
[01:18] | No, no, nothing’s– nothing’s… | 没 没什么 只是 |
[01:20] | I’m just–I didn’t know you… wanted to be one. | 我只是 没想到你会想成为其中一员 |
[01:24] | Me either. | 我也没想到 |
[01:25] | But I watched Ashley practice, and it looks like fun. | 但我看了阿什莉排练 挺有意思的 |
[01:28] | And my college counselor, Ms. Schaefer, | 而且我的升学辅导员 雪弗女士说 |
[01:30] | said I need to consider diversifying my activities. | 我需要丰富一下我的课外活动 |
[01:33] | I figure I’m a natural | 我觉得我颇具天赋 |
[01:33] | ’cause I root for you all the time. | 因为我整天为你摇旗呐喊 |
[01:37] | Oh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[01:38] | – Love you. – Have fun. | -爱你 -玩的开心点 |
[01:40] | Five. Six. Seven. Eight. | 五六七八 |
[01:44] | Cheerleading? | 啦啦队 |
[01:46] | So? | 怎么了 |
[01:47] | – Who… – Ah. The time you wanted to play hockey | -谁… -还记得你以前想打曲棍球吗 |
[01:49] | because all the cool guys in school were playing it? | 因为学校里的风云人物都玩那个 |
[01:51] | Yeah, but I didn’t join the team. | 没错 但我可没加入球队 |
[01:52] | Well, no, | 拉倒吧 |
[01:53] | because you knocked out two teeth at the first practice. | 还不是因为你一上场就磕掉两颗牙 |
[01:57] | Darling… | 宝贝 |
[01:58] | let Alexis figure this out on her own, hmm? | 让阿丽克西斯自己去领悟这些吧 好吗 |
[02:01] | This coming from the woman who just last week told me | 那你上个礼拜干嘛不让我 |
[02:04] | not to reserve a seat on the space shuttle? | 在太空梭上预约位置 |
[02:06] | Oh. Well, we have to rethink that. | 好吧 这个可以从长计议 |
[02:09] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的 -嗯 |
[02:17] | Vic’s a female, late 20s, no I.D. | 受害人为女性 接近30岁 身份不明 |
[02:21] | She was found hanging from the monkey bars | 天刚亮的时候被一个晨练者 |
[02:23] | by a jogger just after dawn. | 发现吊在攀架上 |
[02:25] | Is that honey? | 那是蜂蜜吗 |
[02:27] | From the smell of it, I’d say it’s caramel sauce. | 从气味上判断 是焦糖酱 |
[02:29] | But I’ll be testing, not tasting. | 但还得进一步测试 而不是”尝”试 |
[02:31] | Caramel sauce? | 焦糖酱 |
[02:32] | Maybe our killer has a sweet tooth. | 也许凶手喜欢甜食 |
[02:34] | Given her state of undress, | 从她暴露的衣着来看 |
[02:35] | I’d say it’s more likely he had a sexual fetish. | 我想凶手更像是有某种性癖好 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I can do the chocolate, | 没错 我可以接受巧克力 |
[02:38] | I’ll even do the whipped cream bikini, | 甚至是奶油抹在比基尼部位 |
[02:40] | but caramel? | 但是焦糖 |
[02:41] | I prefer slippery to sticky. | 我喜欢滑溜溜 不要黏糊糊 |
[02:44] | Does she know we can hear her? | 她知道我们能听见她的话吗 |
[02:46] | Bondage cuffs, custom made? | 性趣手铐 还是订做的 |
[02:49] | Looks like our killer liked public play. | 看来凶手喜欢在公共场合玩这个 |
[02:52] | How can you tell the difference | 你从哪儿看出 |
[02:52] | between custom and regular? | 那是订做的还是一般的 |
[02:54] | The leather is too high quality to be mass-produced, | 这种皮革大批量生产成本太高 |
[02:57] | and it’s hand-stitched. | 而且这是手工缝制的 |
[02:58] | No, I mean, how can you tell the difference? | 不 我是说 “你”是怎么看出来的 |
[03:04] | – So time of death? – From body temperature, | -死亡时间? -从尸体温度判断 |
[03:06] | I’d say between 10:00 and 11:00 last night. | 应该是在昨晚10点到11点之间 |
[03:09] | But I’m pretty sure she was not killed here. | 但我确定她不是在这里遇害的 |
[03:11] | Based on lividity, | 从尸体青紫程度来看 |
[03:12] | she spent several hours in the fetal position after she died, | 尸体在遇害地点停留了数小时 |
[03:16] | and then was hung here a few hours ago. | 然后几小时前才被吊在这里 |
[03:18] | Petechial hemorrhaging suggests she was suffocated. | 淤血说明她是窒息而死 |
[03:21] | And then there’s these. | 另外还有这些 |
[03:23] | – Was she restrained? – Looks like it. | -她被绑过吗 -看上去是的 |
[03:26] | Yo, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[03:28] | Crime scene’s negative for any signs of a struggle. | 犯罪现场没有留下任何挣扎痕迹 |
[03:30] | Found about a dozen partial shoe impressions, | 发现了一些不完整的鞋印 |
[03:33] | but the ground’s too cold to get any imprints. | 但地面太硬没办法取样 |
[03:35] | But… we did find this. | 但是 我们发现了这个 |
[03:38] | Wheel marks, about 18 inches apart. | 轮子痕迹 间距大约18英寸 |
[03:41] | Rolling suitcase? | 可拖式行李箱吗 |
[03:42] | And judging by the depth of the tracks, | 从痕迹的深度来看 |
[03:45] | I’d say it was carrying something heavy. | 箱子里装的东西很重 |
[03:46] | I’m guessing around, uh, 105 pounds. | 我估计 大约105磅 |
[03:49] | So he killed her elsewhere | 那么 他在别的地方杀了她 |
[03:50] | and then brought her here. | 然后移尸此处 |
[03:51] | Yeah, which means the crime scene could be anywhere. | 这意味着凶杀现场可能是任何地方 |
[03:53] | The psychology doesn’t make any sense. | 这从心理学上说不通啊 |
[03:55] | The crime scene was pretty elaborately staged, | 犯罪现场被精心布置过了 |
[03:58] | which seems to suggest | 这说明 |
[03:59] | a significant amount of premeditation. | 凶手是早有预谋的 |
[04:01] | But the murder itself– suffocation– | 但从窒息杀人这种方法本身来说 |
[04:03] | might indicate a crime of passion. | 通常意味着冲动型凶杀 |
[04:05] | Guy covered her in caramel. | 那家伙在她身上抹了焦糖 |
[04:06] | Do you really think we’re gonna find a logical explanation? | 你真觉得这凶手还有逻辑可言吗 |
[04:09] | Only a handful of bondage shops | 纽约提供订做服务的 |
[04:10] | in the city do custom work. | 性趣用品商店屈指可数 |
[04:11] | So let’s take photos of those cuffs, send it out, | 把这些手铐的照片散出去 |
[04:13] | see if anyone can I.D. where it came from. | 看有没有人能认出是哪里做的 |
[04:17] | “Only a handful of shops”? | 屈指可数 |
[04:19] | Okay, what aren’t you telling me? | 你到底还有多少事我不知道的 |
[04:21] | So much, Castle. So very, very much. | 太多了 卡塞尔 一言难尽呐 |
[04:36] | It’s a little creepy doing this | 看这种东西时你在我脖子旁喘气 |
[04:37] | with you breathing on my neck. | 让我直起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[04:38] | Oh, sorry, bro. I mean, I’d do it on mine, | 不好意思 我也想自己看自己的 |
[04:40] | but I.A. checks browser history, so… | 但是情报部门会查浏览记录 所以 |
[04:43] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 多谢了 |
[04:45] | What does that thing do? | 那玩意是干嘛的 |
[04:47] | Looks like a potato peeler. | 看起来像是土豆削皮器 |
[04:50] | Yeah. Oh, that is nasty. | 哦 这也太恶心了 |
[04:51] | And illegal in 12 states. | 而且在12个州都是违法的 |
[04:54] | Yeah, you’re right. That is weird. | 你说的没错 的确很奇怪 |
[04:56] | – Okay. Thank you. – What’s weird? | -好的 谢谢 -什么很奇怪 |
[04:58] | Lanie ran a sart kit. | 蕾妮做了检验 |
[04:59] | There’s no signs of sexual assault or activity. | 没有任何性侵犯或者性行为的迹象 |
[05:02] | This has all the makings of a sex crime, | 这案子具备了一切性犯罪的特征 |
[05:05] | but there’s no sex involved. | 但却与性无关 |
[05:06] | Well, maybe our psychopath believes in abstinence. | 也许这变态是个禁欲主义者呢 |
[05:09] | It’s more likely he has a performance problem. | 我看更可能是性无能吧 |
[05:11] | And there’s no I.D., | 而且死者身份不明 |
[05:12] | her fingerprints aren’t in the system. | 她的指纹也不在系统数据库里 |
[05:16] | How do you even get in that position? | 这种姿势怎么摆出来的 |
[05:18] | I don’t know, but you should try that with your, | 我也不知道 但你可以和 |
[05:20] | uh, girlfriend, honey milk. As a matter of fact, | 你的宝贝女朋友试下 说实在的 |
[05:22] | I think I’m gonna buy this for you right now. | 我现在就要去给你买个这玩意 |
[05:23] | Oh, jeez. How do you even get in that position? | 神呐 这姿势到底怎么摆出来的 |
[05:26] | Right? It’s not even possible. | 我就说吧 根本没可能 |
[05:29] | Oh, it’s possible. | 还是有可能的 |
[05:30] | – Anything on the canvass? – Nothing yet. | -有什么进展吗 -还没有 |
[05:34] | And nothing back from missing persons. | 失踪人口登记也没有任何消息 |
[05:35] | Given that it just happened last night, | 不过鉴于案件是昨晚刚发生的 |
[05:38] | it’s most likely not gonna be reported for a couple of days. | 所以可能要再等几天才会有人报案 |
[05:40] | What about the cuffs? | 那手铐呢 |
[05:41] | We found seven shops in Manhattan | 我们在曼哈顿地区找到了7家店铺 |
[05:44] | that make custom bondage gear. | 可以提供性趣性虐用品订做服务 |
[05:45] | And while we’re waiting to hear back, | 而且我们在等待反馈的同时 |
[05:47] | we’re gonna buy a gift for Ryan’s imaginary girlfriend. | 还要给莱恩的假想女友买个小礼物 |
[05:49] | Oh, yeah. When are we gonna meet that Jenny? | 就是 我们什么时候能见见你的珍妮 |
[05:52] | When the time is right, I’ll bring her around. | 等时机差不多了 我自然会带她过来 |
[05:54] | I don’t want you guys scaring her off. | 我可不想她被你们吓跑了 |
[05:56] | Oh, there she is now. | 噢 她来电话了 |
[05:58] | Ugh, I don’t know. | 好吧 我瞎猜的 |
[05:59] | Hello. Detective Kevin Ryan. | 你好 莱恩警探 |
[06:00] | You guys, give him a break. | 你们俩就别拿他开涮了 |
[06:01] | I wouldn’t bring my boyfriend around here either. | 换我也不会带男朋友来这的 |
[06:04] | Boyfriend? Did I miss something? | 男朋友 我错过了什么好戏吗 |
[06:07] | So that was Barry from the love shackle. | “锁爱”商店的老板巴利打电话来说 |
[06:11] | He says the cuff might be theirs, | 那些手铐可能是他们店里的 |
[06:13] | but he’d have to examine ’em up close to know for sure. | 但他必须亲自查看一下才能确定 |
[06:15] | Well, then have evidence pull them | 嗯 那就把证物拿给他们看 |
[06:16] | and tell them I’m coming. | 告诉他们我也会过去 |
[06:18] | Oh, a field trip to a sex store. | 噢 性用品店之旅 |
[06:21] | I love this case. | 我爱死这单案子了 |
[06:24] | Look at him following her. | 看他鞍前马后的样子 |
[06:25] | Who’s whipped, huh, me or him? | 谁要挨鞭子 我还是他 |
[06:27] | You, bro, hands down. | 你 兄弟 认命吧 |
[06:39] | You know, while we’re here, | 咱们既然来了 |
[06:40] | we should really pick up something | 就应该买点东西 |
[06:41] | for that new imaginary boyfriend of yours. | 给你那位假想男友 |
[06:45] | Oh, this his speed? | 喔 这个合他口味吗 |
[06:49] | No. | 不 |
[06:50] | But if you keep talking, | 但如果你再啰嗦 |
[06:51] | I’ll put you in one of these. | 我就让你尝尝这个 |
[06:52] | Hey, guys. Looking for something special? | 二位好 有什么特殊需要吗 |
[06:55] | – Yes! – No! | -有 -没有 |
[06:56] | Just gettin’ started, huh? | 才刚开始尝试 是吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah, we get a lot of first timers. | 来我们这儿的很多都是第一次 |
[06:59] | We carry everything from bondage 101 | 我们从性癖好最基本的内容开始 |
[07:02] | all the way up to the more advanced stuff | 一直到高阶用品应有尽有 |
[07:04] | for your pleasure PhD. | 爽到家的专业行头 |
[07:06] | But if you’re just looking to dip your toe in the water, | 但如果你们只是想浅尝辄止的话 |
[07:08] | these little guys are best sellers. | 这个小玩意是最佳选择 |
[07:12] | – Want to give ’em a try? – No, thanks. | -想试试不 -不用了 |
[07:15] | I’ve already got a pair of my own. | 我自己已经有一副了 |
[07:21] | Double cross lap stitch on the seam. | 接缝处是双圈交叉法缝制 |
[07:24] | Yeah, this is definitely one of mine. | 没错 这肯定是出自我手 |
[07:26] | Can you tell us who ordered them? | 能告诉我们是谁要求订做的吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I remember this kid. | 可以 我记得那孩子 |
[07:29] | Very vanilla. | 很清纯的样子 |
[07:30] | Then again, it’s always the normal-looking ones | 印证了那句话 看上去越正常的 |
[07:32] | that end up being the most freaky, right? | 私底下越疯狂 对吧 |
[07:34] | Do you have a name or a billing address? | 你有他的姓名或者地址吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah. The cuffs were purchased six months ago | 有 这副手铐是6个月前买的 |
[07:38] | by a Tyler Benton. | 付款人是泰勒·本顿 |
[07:40] | He had ’em specially made for his girlfriend. | 他特地为他女友订做的 |
[07:42] | Cute girl, too. | 那女孩也很漂亮 |
[07:43] | You remember her? | 你还记得她吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah, brunette, mid-20s, | 是啊 褐色头发 20多岁 |
[07:46] | asked a lot of questions. | 问了不少问题 |
[07:48] | Did she by any chance look like this? | 她不会就是这个人吧 |
[07:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[07:53] | We need to talk to Tyler Benton | 我们得和泰勒·本顿谈谈 |
[07:54] | and find out what he was doing last night. | 弄清楚他昨晚做了些什么 |
[07:56] | My guess is killing his girlfriend. | 我猜就是杀女朋友吧 |
[08:12] | That’s Jessica. | 这就是杰西卡 |
[08:14] | Jessica Margolis– My girlfriend. | 杰西卡·马戈利斯 我的女友 |
[08:17] | Next week was our one-year anniversary. | 下周就是我们一周年纪念了 |
[08:18] | I was going to propose. | 我本打算求婚的 |
[08:20] | Where were you last night, Mr. Benton? | 你昨晚在哪 本顿先生 |
[08:22] | At the hospital. I’m a first year. | 在医院 我是实习医生 |
[08:24] | I was working a 24-hour shift. | 昨天值的是24小时的班 |
[08:25] | You can ask my attending. | 你可以问带我的主治医生 |
[08:29] | Have you ever seen these before? | 你见过这个吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I-I bought them for Jessica a few months ago. Why? | 见过 我几个月前买给杰西卡的 怎么了 |
[08:36] | She was found hanging by them in the park. | 尸体被这个吊在公园后被发现了 |
[08:40] | – You guys like to play? – What? | -你们喜欢这样玩吗 -什么 |
[08:43] | No. We never even used them. | 不 我们根本就没用过这些 |
[08:45] | They were–they were just supposed to be a joke. | 这些 这些只不过是个玩笑而已 |
[08:47] | – Because of her research. – Research? | -因为她的研究 -研究 |
[08:50] | I tried to be supportive, | 我只是想尽量支持她 |
[08:51] | but I should’ve stopped her. | 但我本该阻止她的 |
[08:51] | I should’ve pushed her to study something else. | 我应该劝她去研究别的课题 |
[08:54] | What was she studying? | 她研究的课题是什么 |
[08:58] | The sociology of sexual bondage and domination. | 性虐群体生态学 |
[09:02] | She spent months meeting people in that world, | 她花了几个月的时间和那些人相处 |
[09:04] | trying to understand what made them tick. | 试着去弄懂是什么令他们神魂颠倒 |
[09:08] | And they killed her for it. | 而他们却因此杀了她 |
[09:12] | And where did you keep these cuffs? | 你平时把这些手铐收在哪里 |
[09:14] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[09:16] | At her place, I guess. Her roommate probably knows. | 我猜是在她那里吧 她室友可能知道 |
[09:19] | The two of them were, like, attached at the hip. | 她们两人平时形影不离的 |
[09:23] | Jessica and I | 杰西卡和我 |
[09:24] | have been roommates since freshman year. | 从刚入学开始就是室友了 |
[09:26] | We’ve lived together so long, we’re practically sisters. | 我们已在一起住了很久 情同姐妹 |
[09:29] | Tyler said that you might know | 泰勒说你可能知道 |
[09:31] | where she kept the cuffs he gave her. | 她把他送的手铐收在了什么地方 |
[09:34] | Oh, she showed them to me when she got them, | 她刚拿到手时给我看过 |
[09:36] | but I never saw them after that. | 但从那以后我再也没看见过 |
[09:38] | And when was the last time that you saw Jessica? | 那你最后一次见到杰西卡是什么时候 |
[09:42] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[09:44] | What about her research? | 那关于她的研究呢 |
[09:45] | Did she ever talk to you about where she went, | 她有没有和你说过去过什么地方 |
[09:48] | uh, the people involved? | 还有接触了什么人 |
[09:49] | No, she pretty much kept all that to herself. | 没有 她对于那些很保密 |
[09:52] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[09:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[10:02] | So the bed hasn’t been slept in. | 床没有人躺过 |
[10:03] | There’s no signs of a struggle. | 也没有任何挣扎的痕迹 |
[10:05] | – Cell phone, purse? – Nada. | -手机和钱包呢 -都没有 |
[10:07] | Which means she was somewhere else when she was killed. | 这说明她是在别的地方遇害的 |
[10:11] | Okay, let’s put a trace on her cell phone. | 好了 跟踪她的手机号码 |
[10:13] | If she has a GPS locator, we might get lucky. | 如果她有卫星定位装置就好办了 |
[10:15] | All right. | 知道了 |
[10:18] | Did Jessica ever mention where she was going to be last night? | 杰西卡有没有提过昨晚她要去哪儿 |
[10:21] | No. I-I got in at around 10:00. | 没有 我10点左右回来的 |
[10:23] | It didn’t look like she had been home. | 看上去她没有回来过 |
[10:25] | Since Tyler was on call, I… | 因为泰勒在医院值班 |
[10:28] | I assumed she was up at the university | 我就以为她是在学校通宵 |
[10:31] | working on her thesis. | 写论文 |
[10:34] | I wish I could help you, detective. | 我也希望能帮到你 探长 |
[10:35] | Sometimes she’d work late, | 她有时确实忙到很晚 |
[10:36] | but she wasn’t here last night. | 但她昨晚不在这里 |
[10:37] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:38] | I was here till 11:00 grading papers. | 我昨晚改试卷一直到11点才走 |
[10:39] | I would’ve seen her. | 要是她在我一定会看见的 |
[10:41] | As her advisor, how much would you know | 作为她的导师 你对她 |
[10:42] | about the people that she was researching? | 调查的那些人有多少了解呢 |
[10:44] | She was spending a lot of time with a dominatrix | 她有很长一段时间都和一个名叫 |
[10:46] | named Mistress Venom. | “毒液女王”的施虐女郎在一起 |
[10:47] | Mistress Venom? | “毒液女王” |
[10:49] | Sounds more like | 听起来像是《阁楼》[男性杂志]讨论版 |
[10:50] | “Penthouse Forum” than PhD. | 而不是什么博士课程 |
[10:52] | Mr. Castle, people who study sex-related fields | 卡塞尔先生 研究性相关领域的人 |
[10:54] | are often derided within academia. | 总是被学术界嘲笑 |
[10:56] | Jessica was determined not to be held hostage | 杰西卡只是不想被他们的狭隘之见 |
[10:58] | by their little minds. | 所阻挠而已 |
[11:00] | Venom was Jessica’s guide to that world. | “毒液”是杰西卡那方面的引荐人 |
[11:02] | If you want to know more about | 如果你想了解更多关于 |
[11:03] | the people Jessica was studying, | 杰西卡所研究的人 |
[11:04] | You’ll have to ask Venom. | 你得去问问”毒液” |
[11:06] | Kelly, this is detective Beckett | 凯莉 这是贝克特探长 |
[11:08] | and Richard Castle. | 还有理查德·卡塞尔 |
[11:10] | They need to see Jessica’s research. | 他们要查看下杰西卡的研究资料 |
[11:13] | She kept her notes locked up? | 她一直锁着笔记吗 |
[11:14] | She was a finalist for the Kellerman fellowship. | 她是凯勒曼奖学金的最终竞争者之一 |
[11:16] | You know, | 很显然 |
[11:17] | when you’re competing against other people in the department, | 与同院系的人竞争 |
[11:19] | the last thing you want to do is | 笔记随处乱摆 |
[11:20] | leave your notes lying around. | 可不是什么好主意 |
[11:22] | Well, it looks like a lot of late nights. | 看起来你们经常熬夜 |
[11:23] | When Tyler was on shift, | 当泰勒要值班时 |
[11:24] | she’d just pull an all-nighter and go visit | 她就会开通宵 然后乘他 |
[11:26] | him on his breaks. | 休息的时候去看他 |
[11:27] | Kelly, did you hear how they found her? | 凯莉 你知道他们找到她时什么情况不 |
[11:29] | Matt– | 马特 |
[11:29] | Tied to the monkey bars on a playground in her underwear? | 只穿着内衣被吊在游戏区的攀爬架上 |
[11:32] | Matt, um, this is detective Beckett. | 马特 这是贝克特探长 |
[11:34] | She’s here investigating Jessica’s death. | 她是来调查杰西卡的案件的 |
[11:36] | Matt, Jess and I | 马特 杰西和我 |
[11:37] | all started the PhD program at the same time. | 是同时开始攻读博士课程的 |
[11:39] | I can tell you were close. | 可以看出你们关系”不错” |
[11:41] | – I’m sorry. It’s just… – Kelly, | -抱歉 我只是 -凯莉 |
[11:43] | did Jessica have any enemies in the department? | 杰西卡在院系里有没有什么仇人 |
[11:46] | Anyone in school that she didn’t get along with? | 或是不能和睦相处的人 |
[11:47] | Just because we were competing for the same fellowship | 就算我们为同一奖学金竞争 |
[11:50] | doesn’t mean that we weren’t civil. | 也不能说明我们相处不好吧 |
[11:51] | Not everyone was civil. In the last few weeks, | 不是每个人都那么友好的 过去几周内 |
[11:53] | Jessica was getting these phone calls | 杰西卡在她办公室里 |
[11:55] | on her office line. | 接到好几个电话 |
[11:56] | What kind of calls? | 什么样的电话 |
[11:57] | Um, heavy breathing, moaning. | 喘气 呻吟 |
[11:59] | Made you want to take a hand sanitizer shower. | 听完恨不得用消毒液洗澡 |
[12:02] | Seems a little immature for grad students. | 研究生玩这套似乎略显不成熟 |
[12:04] | Look, I’m studying the impact | 听着 我研究的是 |
[12:05] | of AIDS treatments in inner-city clinics. | 接收艾滋病患对市区门诊的影响 |
[12:07] | Kelly’s is about overcoming the glass ceiling. | 凯莉研究如何克服晋升歧视等无形障碍问题 |
[12:09] | And Jessica was watching a dominatrix | 而杰西卡却在观察一个性虐女郎 |
[12:12] | dig her stiletto into some loser’s chest. | 把细高的鞋跟踩入一个窝囊废的胸膛 |
[12:16] | She was bound to get some grief for it. Ah. | 她接到那种电话一点也不奇怪 |
[12:25] | Jessica’s notes on Venom’s sessions are pretty detailed. | 关于”毒液”施虐过程的笔记太详细了 |
[12:27] | She studied these guys like lab rats. | 简直就像把他们当实验鼠一样研究 |
[12:29] | But she only identifies them by nickname–“Ladyboy,” | 但她只用绰号来标记他们 比如人妖 |
[12:32] | “Pin cushion” and “Scared bunny.” | 别针坐垫男 还有惊慌兔 |
[12:35] | You know, if they didn’t know what Jessica was doing, | 如果他们不知道杰西卡是在做研究 |
[12:37] | and one of them found out… | 然而其中有人发现了 |
[12:39] | Fear of exposure would be a strong motive to kill. | 害怕被暴露是很强的杀人动机 |
[12:42] | I wonder what attracted her to all this. | 真搞不懂她为什么迷上这个 |
[12:44] | Well, according to her thesis proposal, | 根据她论文的开题报告 |
[12:45] | she became interested in s&m after witnessing | 她是在亲眼目睹一段不正常性关系后 |
[12:48] | a dysfunctional relationship up close. | 才对性虐产生兴趣的 |
[12:50] | Apparently her dissertation | 很明显 她的论文 |
[12:51] | compares the overt expressions of dominance in the dungeon | 对比了”地牢”里公然的控制欲 |
[12:54] | to more subtle expressions in real-world relationships… | 和现实世界隐晦的控制欲 |
[12:58] | Like who drives. | 比如说对方向盘的控制 |
[13:00] | Hey, I would drive if you would let me. | 你肯让我开车我自然会开 |
[13:03] | That actually didn’t prove my point like I thought it would. | 想的挺好 说出来怎么变味儿了 |
[13:05] | You know, it says here that Mistress Venom | 里面说了”毒液女王” |
[13:08] | works in a bondage club somewhere in dungeon alley, | 在”地牢巷”的某个性虐俱乐部工作 |
[13:11] | but it doesn’t say which one. | 但没指明是哪个 |
[13:12] | Dungeon alley. | “地牢巷” |
[13:14] | It’s an area between chelsea and midtown. | 在切尔西区和市中心区之间 |
[13:17] | There’s a whole slew of fetish clubs there. | 那里都是些特殊性癖好俱乐部 |
[13:19] | Yes, I know where dungeon alley is. | 我当然知道”地牢巷”在哪儿 |
[13:21] | I want to know… how do you know? | 我很奇怪你怎么会知道呢 |
[13:27] | Vice raided a few of them | 突击检查了一些俱乐部 |
[13:28] | looking for a reason to shut them down. | 想找些证据关闭他们 |
[13:30] | But since there’s no sexual contact | 但因为没有性交易 |
[13:31] | and the acts are all consensual, | 而且那些行为都你情我愿 |
[13:34] | it was all perfectly legal. | 所以他们完全合法 |
[13:36] | Hmm. You know, you should moonlight. | 知道吗 你应该去兼职 |
[13:39] | Seriously, you would make a fortune. | 说实话 你会发大财的 |
[13:43] | Come on. Haven’t you ever wanted to do… | 得了吧 难道你没想过 |
[13:45] | something with your handcuffs | 用你的手铐做些其他事 |
[13:46] | other than arrest criminals? | 而不是逮捕罪犯 |
[13:50] | No. | 没想过 |
[13:52] | But there is one hot… | 但的确有件激情的 |
[13:54] | wild… | 狂野的 |
[13:57] | kinky thing that I do like doing. | 出格的事情我喜欢做 |
[14:00] | Putting killers behind bars. | 就是将凶手绳之以法 |
[14:05] | See? You’re already a tease. | 瞧见没 你已经懂得戏弄人了 |
[14:07] | You’re halfway there. | 已经上道了 |
[14:07] | Hey, we tried to trace the creepy calls | 我们试着追踪那些 |
[14:10] | that Jessica was getting at her office. | 打到杰西卡办公室的变态电话 |
[14:12] | But since they were routed | 但因为它们都是 |
[14:13] | through the main switchboard at the college, | 由学校总线转入的 |
[14:15] | there’s no way to determine their source. | 所以无法查到来源 |
[14:16] | What about the cell phone? | 手机情况怎样 |
[14:18] | The day she died, | 她遇害当天 |
[14:18] | she placed a call to her boyfriend at the hospital, | 曾打给了医院里的男友 |
[14:20] | she placed a call to her voice mail at the office, | 也给办公室的语音信箱留了言 |
[14:22] | and she placed two calls to “Lady Irena’s house of pain”. | 给”伊琳娜夫人的痛苦庄园”打了两个 |
[14:26] | “Lady Irena’s house of pain”? | “伊琳娜夫人的痛苦庄园” |
[14:27] | That must be where Mistress Venom works. | “毒液女王”应该在那工作 |
[14:29] | Did you get an address? | 有地址没 |
[14:30] | Yeah, an office building on 38th. | 有的 38大道的一栋办公楼 |
[14:31] | Oh, conveniently located for all your lunchtime spanking needs. | 选址不错嘛 想吃饭后甜点的人相当方便啊 |
[14:34] | All right you guys look through her notes, | 你们继续查看她的笔记 |
[14:36] | see if there’s anything that’s there | 看看能不能查出 |
[14:38] | that might implicate one of her clients. | 任何她客户的线索 |
[14:40] | Meanwhile, Castle and I will | 而我和卡塞尔 |
[14:41] | go and meet this Mistress Venom. | 去会会那个”毒液女王” |
[14:43] | Whips, women and murder– | 鞭子 女人还有谋杀 |
[14:45] | Sounds like my lucky day. | 看来我今天撞大运了 |
[14:46] | I’m so glad you’re excited by this. | 很高兴你喜欢这个 |
[14:50] | Hi, my name is Kate, | 你好 我是凯特 |
[14:51] | and my boyfriend has been a very bad boy. | 我男友是个相当坏的家伙 |
[14:56] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 就是那么回事 |
[14:58] | – His name’s Ricky. – What are you doing? | -他叫里奇 -你在干嘛 |
[15:01] | Actually, a friend of mine recommended a Mistress Venom. | 其实 我一个朋友向我推荐”毒液女王” |
[15:03] | – Wait. – Is she available today? 4:00 P.M.? | -打住 -她今天有空吗 下午四点 |
[15:05] | Sure, that’s perfect. Thank you. | 可以 太好了 谢了 |
[15:08] | Okay, that’s very funny. | 好吧 这很有趣 |
[15:09] | Now call her back. | 赶紧打回去取消 |
[15:10] | Unh-unh, Castle. | 才不呢 卡塞尔 |
[15:11] | This is the perfect way to get Venom | 这是接近”毒液”的 |
[15:13] | without tipping our hand. | 最佳方法 |
[15:17] | What’s the matter, Castle? | 怎么了 卡塞尔 |
[15:18] | You afraid of a little role play? | 害怕角色扮演吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah, you better run. | 是哦 你最好快点闪 |
[15:36] | This place looks like a law firm. | 这里看起来像个律师事务所 |
[15:38] | What’d you think it was gonna be? | 那你以为应该是什么样的 |
[15:39] | Torture wheels and women in corsets? | 到处都是酷刑轮和穿紧身内衣的女人吗 |
[15:40] | Well, yeah. | 那当然了 |
[15:41] | That’s in the back. | 都在里屋呢 |
[15:42] | Welcome to “Lady Irena’s house of pain”. | 欢迎来到”伊琳娜夫人的痛苦庄园” |
[15:45] | How can I serve you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[15:48] | Well, answer her! | 赶紧回答她吧 |
[15:51] | You see what I have to deal with? | 知道我为什么来这了吧 |
[15:52] | My boyfriend Ricky has an appointment at 4:00 P.M. | 我男友里奇在四点 |
[15:55] | with Mistress Venom. | 和”毒液女王”有个预约 |
[15:56] | Will you be joining him? | 你要一起吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, yes. I’ve been dying to watch him squirm. | 是的 我迫不及待地想看他的熊样儿 |
[16:02] | Mistress Venom would be delighted to have an audience. | “毒液女王”会很高兴有观众在场 |
[16:04] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[16:13] | Do you think we could gag him? | 我们能堵住他的嘴吗 |
[16:16] | Remember, my safe word is “apples.” | 记住 我的底限暗号是 苹果 |
[16:36] | You should bring your new boyfriend here. | 你该把你的新男友带来 |
[16:41] | Mistress Venom? | 你是”毒液女王”吗 |
[16:42] | Mistress Venom is unavailable. | “毒液女王”不能来 |
[16:45] | But I’m Lady Irena. | 我是伊琳娜夫人 |
[16:46] | I own this dungeon. | 这家”地牢”是我开的 |
[16:48] | I’m sure we can find another dominatrix | 我们能提供另外合适的”女王” |
[16:50] | to suit your needs. | 来满足你们的需求 |
[16:51] | I’m afraid we can’t. I’m detective Beckett. | 我想不行 我是贝克特探长 |
[16:53] | I need to speak with her right now | 我们正在调查一起谋杀案 |
[16:55] | concerning a murder investigation. | 我要立刻和她谈谈 |
[16:58] | Who was murdered? | 谁被杀了 |
[16:59] | Jessica Margolis. | 杰西卡·马戈利斯 |
[17:01] | The PhD student who was observing her sessions. | 研究”毒液”施虐的一个博士生 |
[17:05] | There was no one observing her sessions. | 从来没人研究过她施虐 |
[17:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:08] | Positive. Privacy is paramount in my dungeon. | 当然 在我的”地牢”里隐私极为重要 |
[17:13] | You’ve never seen this girl? | 你见过这个女孩吗 |
[17:19] | Of course I’ve seen that girl. | 当然见过 |
[17:21] | She wasn’t observing Mistress Venom. | 她不是”毒液女王”的研究者 |
[17:23] | She was Mistress Venom. | 她就是”毒液女王” |
[17:36] | This can explain the marks on her body. | 这就能解释她身上的痕迹了 |
[17:38] | Jessica must have been wearing this before she died. | 杰西卡遇害之前肯定穿了这样的靴子 |
[17:41] | Like cruel shoes, | 类似这些酷刑靴 |
[17:42] | these outfits can leave marks for hours after you wear them. | 脱下后痕迹也可以持续几小时 |
[17:45] | She had three sessions yesterday. | 她昨天有三场施虐任务 |
[17:47] | She left around 7:30. | 7点半左右离开的 |
[17:48] | You really had no idea that Jessica was conducting | 你对杰西卡在你”地牢”里 |
[17:50] | – a sociological experiment out of your dungeon? – No. | -做社会调查一点也不知情吗 -不知道 |
[17:54] | She came to me about six months ago. | 大约六个月前 她来找我 |
[17:56] | Quickly became one of my most requested doms. | 很快她就成为我这最火的施刑人之一 |
[17:58] | Did Jessica have any clients | 她的客户中 |
[18:00] | who were unusually obsessed with her? | 有没有对她神魂颠倒的 |
[18:03] | Of course. I mean, they all were. | 当然 他们都入迷了 |
[18:05] | But her clients were submissive. | 她的客户都惟她是从 |
[18:08] | Killing is an act of dominance. | 谋杀可是占支配地位的举动 |
[18:10] | You and I both know that people aren’t that simple. | 你我都知道人不是那么简单的 |
[18:13] | Men might come here for humiliation and torture, | 男人可能因为想被羞辱或拷问而来这里 |
[18:14] | but it’s easy to imagine that one of them | 但有人因受虐过度而发飙 |
[18:16] | might have been pushed too far and lashed out. | 也是可能的 |
[18:19] | If she was concerned for her safety, | 如果她觉得自己有危险 |
[18:20] | she would’ve told me. | 肯定会和我说的 |
[18:21] | Do you have a list of Jessica’s clients? | 你有她的客户名单吗 |
[18:24] | Detective.. | 探长小姐 |
[18:25] | All of the services that we provide here | 我们这提供的所有服务 |
[18:27] | are perfectly legal. | 都是完全合法的 |
[18:29] | Now part of that service | 而服务的一部分就是 |
[18:30] | is protecting the privacy of our client. | 保护客户的隐私 |
[18:34] | I’m not about to betray the trust that they’ve paid for | 守口如瓶可是客户花钱买的 |
[18:36] | because you have a hunch. | 仅凭你的推测恕我不能开口 |
[18:39] | Oh, I think it’s more than just a hunch. | 这不只是案情推测而已 |
[18:41] | Well, gee, I’m sorry. | 是嘛 我很抱歉 |
[18:41] | Unless you have a court order, | 除非你有搜查令 |
[18:42] | my hands are tied, so to speak. | 否则我无能为力 |
[18:45] | You’re pretty well-versed in law for a dominatrix. | 作为一个”女王” 你很通晓法律啊 |
[18:47] | Don’t let the leather fool you. | 别以貌取人 |
[18:49] | I used to be a partner at a law firm. | 我以前可是律师事务所的合伙人 |
[18:51] | When you dominate and manipulate men | 当你在会议室和审判庭里 |
[18:52] | in every boardroom and courtroom that you’re in, | 控制和羞辱男人时 |
[18:54] | this just seemed like the natural progression. | 一切都是那么天经地义 |
[19:03] | It’s called Mistress Red. | 这叫”血色女王” |
[19:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:07] | My lipstick. | 我的口红颜色 |
[19:09] | I noticed you couldn’t stop staring. | 我发现你一直盯着看 |
[19:15] | Sorry. It was just hypnotic. | 抱歉 那色泽太迷人了 |
[19:17] | It’s not you. It’s her. | 不是气你 我气她 |
[19:20] | Well, if you’re so upset, | 如果你现在很不爽 |
[19:21] | we could find someone for you to go medieval on. | 我们可以找个人陪你玩原始游戏 |
[19:24] | Like, uh, him perhaps. | 他怎么样 |
[19:27] | She wants to protect her clients? | 她想袒护客户 |
[19:30] | What about her girls? | 她手下的死活就不管了 |
[19:31] | Hey. You the cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[19:33] | I’m detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特探长 |
[19:35] | I’m Mistress Sapphire. So it’s true? | 我是”蓝宝石女王” 那件事是真的吗 |
[19:37] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[19:39] | Yes. I’m sorry– | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[19:41] | This weird thing happened last week | 上周有件不寻常的事情 |
[19:43] | I think you should know about. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[19:44] | With one of her clients? | 跟她的客户有关系吗 |
[19:45] | Sort of. A first-time client came in for a session, | 差不多吧 有个第一次光顾的客人 |
[19:48] | but he left just after a few minutes. | 没几分钟就离开了 |
[19:50] | I found her in the locker room, crying. | 然后我发现她躲在更衣室里哭泣 |
[19:52] | Did she tell you why? | 她告诉你原因没 |
[19:54] | No. | 没有 |
[19:54] | This client, do you remember anything about him? | 你记得这个客户的特征吗 |
[19:57] | It was a week ago, and I only saw him from behind. | 这是一周前的事了 我也只看到他背面 |
[19:59] | But he was wearing one of those medical shirts. | 不过他穿着类似医生的衬衫 |
[20:02] | Scrubs? | 实习医生穿的吗 |
[20:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:03] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 我们想到一块了没 |
[20:05] | Jessica’s boyfriend discovered her secret identity. | 杰西卡的男友发现了她的秘密身份 |
[20:07] | And instead of proposing to her, he kills her. | 求婚戒指没送上 反而痛下杀手 |
[20:10] | Jessica was the love of my life. | 杰西卡是我今生的挚爱 |
[20:13] | – Why would I want to hurt her? – Because she hurt you. | -我为何要伤害她 -因为她伤害了你 |
[20:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么鬼话呢 |
[20:17] | You said so yourself. You wanted her to stop. | 你自己也说过了 你想让她停止 |
[20:21] | You were gonna make her study something else. | 你想让她研究其他的东西 |
[20:23] | It must have been a real shocker | 当你发现她不是在研究那个世界 |
[20:24] | when you realized she wasn’t just studying that world, | 她就是那个世界的一员时 你肯定 |
[20:27] | she was living it. | 大吃一惊吧 |
[20:32] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[20:34] | This is crazy. You’re telling me this is real? | 这太离谱了 你要告诉我这是真的吗 |
[20:37] | You’re telling me Jessica was one of them? | 你说杰西卡就是其中一员 |
[20:39] | Why did you go to the dungeon last week? | 你上周为什么去”地牢” |
[20:41] | Was it to confront her? | 想当面戳穿她吗 |
[20:42] | The dungeon? | 什么”地牢” |
[20:42] | We have a witness who saw you there. | 我们有目击者看见你去了那里 |
[20:44] | It’s completely understandable. | 这很好理解 |
[20:46] | The woman that you loved lied to you? | 你爱的女人欺骗了你 |
[20:48] | I could see how you could lose control | 我可以想象你当时情绪如何失控 |
[20:50] | and go into a jealous rage. | 然后一时气愤痛下杀手 |
[20:52] | And then in a panic, | 接着处于惊慌之中 |
[20:54] | decide to stage the body in a manner so unusual, | 你决定以不寻常的方式弃尸 |
[20:56] | we’d naturally assume it was someone in the bondage world. | 让我们误以为这是性虐倾向的人干的 |
[20:59] | I never went to a dungeon. | 我从没去过什么”地牢” |
[21:00] | There was no jealous rage because I didn’t know! | 我也没痛下杀手 因为我根本不知道 |
[21:04] | I was going to marry her. | 我打算和她结婚的 |
[21:08] | We just signed a lease to move in together three days ago. | 我们三天前才签了一份租约 准备同居 |
[21:12] | If I was so angry with her, why would I do that? | 如果我对她很恼火 为什么我还这么做 |
[21:21] | He was telling the truth about the lease. | 租约的事情是实话 |
[21:22] | Not only did he and Jessica sign the lease, | 他们不仅一起签了租约 |
[21:25] | but it was also notarized. | 而且还公证过 |
[21:26] | That doesn’t mean he didn’t do it. | 那并不能说明他不是凶手 |
[21:27] | He could’ve had her sign to help his alibi. | 可能是他故意让她签的 以此洗脱嫌疑 |
[21:29] | Maybe she was afraid of him. | 也有可能她害怕他 |
[21:32] | I’ve been thinking– the dysfunctional relationship | 我一直在想 她在调查报告中提到的 |
[21:34] | she refers to in her research– | 那段不正常的关系 |
[21:35] | There’s a passage where she describes subject “A” | 在一段文字里 她说到人物甲 |
[21:37] | as being afraid to tell subject “B” that she’s leaving | 害怕告诉人物乙 她要离开了 |
[21:40] | because he’s become dangerously codependent. | 因为乙已经疯狂地依赖纠缠她 |
[21:42] | What if she was describing Tyler? | 如果她说的正是泰勒呢 |
[21:45] | Maybe that’s why she became a dominatrix, | 她可能就是因此而做了施虐女郎 |
[21:46] | to give her the courage to stand up for herself. | 从而有勇气来为自己出头 |
[21:48] | We have uniforms combing through hospital security footage. | 让警员仔细检查医院的安全监控录像 |
[21:50] | If Tyler left at any point that night, | 只要泰勒在那天晚上任何时间离开 |
[21:52] | there should be some trace. | 那上面都应该有记录 |
[21:53] | In the meantime, let’s just keep digging through those notebooks. | 同时 还要继续追查那些调查报告 |
[21:54] | We’re gonna need more than speculation | 要想起诉的话 |
[21:56] | if we want to file charges. | 不能只靠推测 |
[21:57] | Great. | 明白 |
[22:19] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[22:22] | Do we need to talk about this? | 要解释一下吗 |
[22:24] | This is research for a case. | 我在调查一个案件 |
[22:26] | And we need to get you some noisier shoes. | 还有 我得给你买几双出声儿的鞋 |
[22:29] | Seriously, I– Hey, you made the team. | 说真的 我 你加入啦啦队啦 |
[22:31] | No. Tryouts aren’t for another month, | 没有 选拔赛还在一个月以后 |
[22:33] | But Ashley let me take her uniform home | 但阿什莉让我把她的队服带回来试穿 |
[22:34] | to see how it fit. | 看是否合身 |
[22:35] | And what do you think? | 那你觉得如何呢 |
[22:37] | I think it’s totally not me, | 我觉得这完全不是我的风格 |
[22:40] | which is why I kind of like it. | 所以我很喜欢 |
[22:43] | It’s not you, so you like it? | 不是你的风格 所以你喜欢 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:48] | You know how in “Storm fall,” | 还记得《斯道姆来临》吗 |
[22:49] | you killed off Derrick Storm | 你因为厌倦了德里克·斯道姆 |
[22:50] | because you were bored with him? | 而把这个角色写死了 |
[22:52] | – Yeah. – Sometimes I feel that way about me. | -记得 -有时候我也会对自己厌倦 |
[22:55] | Like I’m hiding inside my comfort zone. | 我总是躲在避风港里 |
[22:56] | And maybe it’s time to venture out a little. | 可能现在是时候冒险一下了 |
[22:58] | Well, does that venture have to include pom-poms? | 冒险一定要包括跳啦啦操吗 |
[23:03] | I don’t want to look back on high school | 我不想以后回忆高中生活时 |
[23:04] | and feel like I missed out on something. | 后悔自己错过了些什么 |
[23:07] | So promise you’ll be supportive. | 向我保证你会支持我 |
[23:11] | Yeah, I, uh… | 好吧 我 |
[23:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:16] | Go, dad! | 真棒 爸爸 |
[23:29] | You ever want to be a cheerleader? | 你曾经想过要当个啦啦队员吗 |
[23:31] | No. Did you? | 没有 你有吗 |
[23:33] | Not me. Alexis. | 不是我 是阿丽克西斯 |
[23:36] | She wants to try out for the team. | 她想进啦啦队 |
[23:38] | So? | 那又怎样呢 |
[23:38] | So? You see what they wear? | 怎样 你看到她们穿的什么了吗 |
[23:41] | She wants to join a team, | 她想进啦啦队 |
[23:42] | why not join mathletes? | 还不如参加数学竞赛 |
[23:43] | Why can’t she do both? | 她为什么不能两者都参加呢 |
[23:45] | Besides, kids try on personalities | 而且 小孩子会用与试衣服相同的方法 |
[23:47] | the way they try on clothes. | 去尝试不同的个人风格 |
[23:49] | It’s the way that they figure out who they are. | 这是他们了解自己的方式 |
[23:54] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[23:56] | According to the security footage, | 根据监控录像 |
[23:59] | the boyfriend never left the hospital during his shift. | 她男朋友在值班期间没有离开过医院 |
[24:02] | – It wasn’t him. – Maybe he faked the footage. | -凶手不是他 -可能他伪造了录像 |
[24:05] | He’s an intern, | 他只是个实习生 |
[24:05] | not Jason Bourne. | 不是杰森·伯恩[参见电影《谍影重重》] |
[24:07] | Oh. Well, there goes my subject “B” theory. | 那么又回到人物乙的问题上来了 |
[24:11] | So Jessica left the dungeon at 7:30, | 杰西卡7点半离开了”地牢” |
[24:13] | and she was killed sometime between 10:00 and 11:00. | 而她在10点和11点之间被杀害 |
[24:17] | If she didn’t go home or to the university, | 如果她既没回家又没回学校 |
[24:19] | then where did she go? | 那她去哪儿了呢 |
[24:21] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:23] | Something in here you gotta see. | 过来看一下 有发现 |
[24:26] | It’s one of Jessica’s subjects. | 有一个杰西卡的研究对象 |
[24:27] | She calls him “Sam-I-am.” | 她称之为”我是萨姆”[苏斯博士的作品] |
[24:29] | Because he has a Dr. Seuss fetish? | 因为他痴迷苏斯博士吗[儿童读物作家] |
[24:31] | Because he’s a sam | SAM是缩写 |
[24:32] | — “A smart-assed masochist.” | 全称是”聪明绝顶的受虐狂” |
[24:35] | According to her notes, | 根据她的笔记 |
[24:35] | a SAM pretends he wants to be submissive, | 这个萨姆假意自己想被驯服 |
[24:38] | but what he actually wants to do is dominate his mistress, | 但真正目的却是控制他的女主人 |
[24:40] | usually with passive-aggression. | 方式是以退为进 |
[24:41] | Instead of asking for what he wants, | 他并不主动提要求 |
[24:42] | he makes a game out of making other people upset, | 他设计的玩法却是让别人恼火 |
[24:45] | so they can be punished. | 由此来惩罚别人 |
[24:46] | Really? There’s people like that? | 是吗 还有这种人 |
[24:48] | Only these SAMs can be dangerous. | 这种萨姆是具有危险性的 |
[24:50] | Sometimes resorting to threats to provoke their response. | 有时甚至以威胁手段来激起对方的反击 |
[24:53] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[24:54] | He said Mistress Venom was the one | 他说”毒液女王”就是那个 |
[24:55] | who needed to be punished. | 应受惩罚的人 |
[24:57] | He said he was going to find her, tie her up | 他说他要找到她 把她绑起来 |
[24:59] | and drown her, | 然后淹死她 |
[25:00] | but in something… | 但是是用某种 |
[25:03] | sweet, like caramel.” | 蜜浆 如焦糖 |
[25:05] | Sexual obsession and a description of the crime scene. | 性癖好 还有对犯罪现场的描写 |
[25:07] | Sounds like our guy to me. | 听起来像是凶手 |
[25:08] | Yeah, but we only got a nickname. | 确实 但我们只有绰号 |
[25:10] | We have more than a nickname. We have enough | 我们不只有个绰号 我们完全可以 |
[25:12] | to force lady Irena to turn over her client list. | 逼伊琳娜夫人交出她的客户名单 |
[25:14] | Judge Markway, please. | 请帮我连线马克威法官 |
[25:16] | Ooh. Sounds like someone’s gonna get punished. | 哦 看来有人要接受惩罚了 |
[25:27] | William Karaway, a.k.a.”Sam-I-am” | 威廉姆·卡若威 即”我是萨姆” |
[25:30] | Senior vice president | 高级副总裁 |
[25:31] | at Stewart, Cabot and Sagansky. | 任职于”斯图特&卡伯特&萨根”公司 |
[25:33] | – The global consulting firm? – Mm-hmm. | -那个全球咨询公司 -没错 |
[25:35] | No wonder lady Irena was protecting his identity. | 难怪伊琳娜夫人要隐瞒他的身份 |
[25:38] | Castle, why don’t you sit this one out? | 卡塞尔 这次你就不参与审讯了吧 |
[25:39] | I think Mr. Caraway will respond better to a strong… | 我想面对一个强势点的女性 卡若威先生 |
[25:43] | female hand. | 会更加配合一点 |
[25:48] | Sam-I-am… in a box… | 我是萨姆 被关在屋子里 |
[25:51] | with a fox– We’re gonna need some popcorn. | 还有一只母老虎 我们有好戏看了 |
[25:53] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[25:55] | First why don’t you tell me why the hell I’m here? | 你该先告诉我为什么把我关在这儿 |
[25:57] | – I got a board meeting… – I said sit down… now. | -我有个董事会 -我叫你坐下 立刻 |
[26:06] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[26:07] | Your mistress would be very proud of you. | 你的女主人将为你感到非常骄傲 |
[26:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:11] | Mistress Venom. | “毒液女王” |
[26:13] | Lady Irena’s house of pain. | “伊琳娜夫人的痛苦庄园” |
[26:16] | You like to be tied up, you like to be spanked. | 你喜欢被绑 喜欢被鞭打 |
[26:18] | But more than anything, you like to make threats. | 但相比之下 你更喜欢威胁别人 |
[26:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:24] | There is no dominatrix-client privilege in New York. | 在纽约 施虐女郎的顾客是没有隐私的 |
[26:28] | And your mistress was very thorough | 而你的主人很详尽的记录了 |
[26:31] | in documenting your deepest, darkest desires– | 你内心深处最黑暗的欲望 |
[26:34] | the thing with the matches, how you liked it messy. | 那些配套工具 你喜欢怎样玩儿 |
[26:37] | She wrote that down? | 她都写下来啦 |
[26:38] | She also wrote how you wanted to turn the tables on her, | 她也写了你如何想要反过来虐待她 |
[26:41] | how you threatened to tie her up and drown her in caramel. | 你威胁要把她绑起来 在焦糖中溺死她 |
[26:45] | I-it’s fantasy. | 我 这只是幻想 |
[26:46] | But the fantasies weren’t enough. | 但你不满足于幻想 |
[26:49] | And so you had to make your dreams come true. | 所以就让它成为了现实 |
[26:55] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[26:56] | The more she said no, the more you became obsessed. | 她越抵抗 你就越痴迷 |
[27:00] | You didn’t want to be the submissive. | 你不想做奴隶 |
[27:02] | You wanted to dominate her, | 你想要主宰她 |
[27:03] | and the ultimate domination is murder. | 而最终极的主宰就是谋杀 |
[27:06] | No, I swear. I didn’t even know she was dead. | 不 我发誓 我都不知道她死了 |
[27:08] | You were very specific in your threats, | 你威胁她时说的具体内容 |
[27:09] | and that’s exactly how we found her. | 和尸体被发现时完全一样 |
[27:11] | Do you really expect me to believe that that wasn’t you? | 你还想否认那不是你干的 |
[27:13] | Well–well, someone must have found out. | 肯定是有人发现了这个 |
[27:14] | Someone could’ve read her notes. | 可能有人看过她的笔记 |
[27:16] | Where were you two nights ago? | 前天晚上你在哪儿 |
[27:21] | Mr. Caraway, where were you? | 卡若威先生 你在哪里 |
[27:26] | I was with my wife. | 我和我妻子在一起 |
[27:29] | It was our anniversary. | 那天是我们的结婚周年日 |
[27:31] | His wife confirms it. | 他妻子证实了 |
[27:32] | He was with her at the anniversary party all night. | 他整晚都和她一起在周年晚会上 |
[27:35] | This staging was way too specific | 这个手法简直太独特了 |
[27:37] | to be just a coincidence. Somebody knew. | 不可能只是个巧合 肯定有人知道内情 |
[27:40] | Maybe she told someone. | 可能是她告诉谁了 |
[27:41] | Maybe someone had access to the research. | 或者有人看过她的调查报告 |
[27:43] | Filing cabinet’s not Fort Knox. | 文件柜又不是诺克斯堡[美军事基地] |
[27:45] | Anyone with access would’ve read exactly what we read | 任何可以打开文件柜的人都能看到这些记录 |
[27:47] | and could use it to throw us off their trail. | 然后借刀杀人 |
[27:50] | Okay. You and Ryan go back to the dungeon. | 好 你和莱恩再去一次”地牢” |
[27:52] | See if any of the girls swap stories after work. | 看有没有哪个女郎能提供点线索 |
[27:55] | Meanwhile, Castle and I will go to the university | 同时 卡塞尔和我去学校 |
[27:56] | and see who had access to her research. | 查看下谁动过她的报告 |
[28:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:08] | No, Mistress Venom never mentioned him to me, | 没 “毒液女王”从未对我提到过他 |
[28:10] | or any of her other clients. | 也没提过其他客户 |
[28:13] | Really? Come on. | 是吗 别耍我了 |
[28:16] | You girls don’t share shop talk? | 难道你们从不讨论客户吗 |
[28:19] | You work here long enough, | 在这里工作久了之后 |
[28:21] | and the kinkiest things you could ever imagine… | 你能想象的最怪癖的事情 |
[28:25] | are just another day at the office. | 就是明天还要再来 |
[28:27] | The only time we trade info is if we share clients. | 客户共享时 我们才交换信息 |
[28:29] | But Mistress Venom didn’t share. | 但”毒液女王”从不和我们分享 |
[28:33] | Do you mind unstrapping my boot? | 能帮我把靴子解开吗 |
[28:37] | Uh, thank you, Mistress Amber? | 谢谢 “琥珀女王” |
[28:40] | – Yes. – Mistress Scorpion? | -是的 -以及”蝎子女王” |
[28:41] | Okay, I get ’em confused. I’m sorry. | 好了 有点混乱 不好意思 |
[28:48] | Faster. | 快点 |
[28:50] | Is, uh, is there a possibility | 她有没有可能会 |
[28:52] | that she may have mentioned one client’s fetishes | 对一个客户说另一个客户的 |
[28:55] | – to another client? -Absolutely not. | -一些癖好 -绝对不可能 |
[28:57] | Lady Irena beats confidentiality rules into our heads. | 伊琳娜夫人让我们牢记一定要保密 |
[29:00] | Mistress Venom wasn’t stupid. | “毒液女王”又不是傻瓜 |
[29:03] | Is there a problem? | 有那么难解吗 |
[29:05] | Just this knot. It’s like an octagonal knot. | 这个结 像个八角结 |
[29:07] | It’s got, like, eight sides. I’ve never seen a knot like– | 像有八个角似的 我从没见过这样的结 |
[29:09] | Detective Esposito bringing crime to its knees. | 埃斯波西托警探让罪行低头下跪 |
[29:12] | Stay. | 不准走 |
[29:13] | So none of the girls claim that they remember Jessica | 没有哪个女郎听到杰西卡 |
[29:15] | talking about any of her clients. | 谈论过她的任何一位客户 |
[29:17] | But I think we might have an explanation | 但对于她离开这里到被杀害的 |
[29:19] | as to where she was between the time she left work | 那段时间 她去了哪儿 |
[29:21] | and when she was killed. | 似乎找到了些答案 |
[29:23] | Uh, Mistress Scorpion thinks | “蝎子女王”认为 |
[29:25] | that Jessica might have been working off the books. | 杰西卡可能在捞外快 |
[29:27] | Well, if she was, then she was asking for trouble. | 如果是这样的话 那她就是自找麻烦 |
[29:30] | Nothing upsets lady Irena more than some girl | 伊琳娜夫人最烦的就是 有些女郎 |
[29:32] | trying to screw her out of her 40%. | 企图吞掉本该她赚的40% |
[29:37] | Hey, Irish, you want to help out your little buddy here? | 爱尔兰来的 帮一下你这位小兄弟吧 |
[29:39] | He seems to be all thumbs. | 他笨手笨脚的 |
[29:50] | You were her officemate Kelly. | 你和她在同一间办公室 凯莉 |
[29:52] | It would’ve been very easy for you to access her files. | 你要想拿到她的报告简直轻而易举 |
[29:55] | No, it wouldn’t. I told you. | 不 不可能 我说过了 |
[29:56] | She was very private about her work. | 她对自己的工作非常保密 |
[29:58] | You mean to tell me, | 你是说她 |
[29:59] | she didn’t once slip out to the bathroom | 从没把笔记留在桌上 |
[30:00] | and just leave her notes sitting on the desk? | 然后去洗手间吗 |
[30:03] | If she did, I wouldn’t be interested. | 就算有 我也没兴趣 |
[30:05] | And the night she was killed, | 而且她被杀害的那晚 |
[30:06] | I was in Westchester with my folks. | 我和家人在威彻斯特 |
[30:08] | Does anyone else have access to this office? | 还有别人有这个办公室的钥匙吗 |
[30:11] | The only other person with a key to the office is maintenance. | 还有唯一一个有钥匙的人就是管理员 |
[30:13] | What about your keys? | 你的钥匙呢 |
[30:14] | Did you ever lose them or lend them to a friend? | 有没有掉过或借给某个朋友 |
[30:16] | No. I mean, I gave them to Matt last week | 没有 上星期我给过马特 |
[30:18] | because he said he had some papers here. | 因为他说他落了些文件在这儿了 |
[30:22] | What, you think he broke in to her filing cabinet | 难道你觉得他撬开了她的文件柜 |
[30:24] | and took her research? | 然后拿了她的研究报告 |
[30:25] | That is exactly what I’m thinking. | 这正是我所想的 |
[30:28] | You said it yourself. It’s a very competitive program. | 你自己说过 这是个竞争性很大的研究课题 |
[30:30] | And they were both finalists for the same fellowship. | 而且他们是同一奖学金的最终候选人 |
[30:33] | This is, uh, Matt’s proposal for studying | 这是马特研究艾滋病 |
[30:35] | the effect of A.I.D.S. on inner-city clinics. | 对市区门诊影响的开题报告 |
[30:37] | – Look at the picture. – He’s in scrubs. | -看这张照片 -他穿着实习医生服 |
[30:40] | It wasn’t Tyler | 那个在”地牢” |
[30:41] | who confronted Jessica at the dungeon. | 和杰西卡对质的人不是泰勒 |
[30:42] | It was matt. | 是马特 |
[30:44] | I borrowed Kelly’s keys. That doesn’t prove anything. | 我借了凯莉的钥匙 那并不能证明什么 |
[30:47] | Which is why we took a look at the whole picture. | 所以我们才仔细审查了整个案件 |
[30:51] | This is a list of phone calls | 这是从你的手机 |
[30:53] | made from your cell phone to the university switchboard. | 打到学校总机的电话单 |
[30:56] | Each one coincides with a harassing call to Jessica. | 每一个都和杰西卡接到的骚扰电话相吻合 |
[30:59] | You made those calls. | 是你打的那些电话 |
[31:00] | Look, it was a joke. | 这只是个玩笑 |
[31:02] | How about your little visit to Jessica | 那你上星期去”地牢”找杰西卡 |
[31:03] | at the dungeon last week? | 又作何解释呢 |
[31:05] | Was that a joke as well? | 那也是个玩笑吗 |
[31:06] | She didn’t tell anybody where the dungeon was. | 她没告诉过任何人”地牢”的地点 |
[31:07] | So how’d you find it? | 你是如何找到的 |
[31:09] | Did you follow her or the clues in her research? | 你是跟踪她还是根据她报告上的线索找到的 |
[31:11] | You were her rival for a fellowship. | 你是她争取奖学金的竞争对手 |
[31:13] | You needed her out of the way. | 你需要除掉她 |
[31:15] | And when you read her research, you saw your chance. | 而当看到她的报告时 你发现了机会 |
[31:18] | Look, I needed that funding, okay? | 没错 我是需要那笔钱 |
[31:20] | My work is important. I mean, come on. Seriously. | 我的研究很重要 本来就是 说实话 |
[31:22] | I couldn’t let her get that fellowship. | 我不能让她拿到那笔奖学金 |
[31:24] | And when I saw her research, I mean, it read like fiction. | 我看了她的报告 写的像小说一样 |
[31:27] | So I went to the dungeon to find out. | 于是我就到”地牢”去查看究竟 |
[31:29] | So you broke in to her filing cabinet, | 也就是说你撬开了她的文件柜 |
[31:30] | you copied her research, | 复印了她的研究报告 |
[31:32] | and then you followed her to the dungeon. | 接着跟踪她到”地牢” |
[31:35] | You’re not putting a whole lot of checks | 你可没怎么在清白那栏里 |
[31:36] | in the innocent column here, Matt. | 打勾啊 马特 |
[31:39] | The innocent column. | 清白栏 |
[31:40] | Listen… I threatened her. | 听着 我是威胁过她 |
[31:43] | All right? But I did not kill her. | 我认了 但我没杀她 |
[31:45] | When I found out that she was Mistress Venom, | 当我发现她就是”毒液女王”后 |
[31:47] | I told her that if she didn’t withdraw | 我跟她说 如果她不撤销 |
[31:49] | her fellowship application, I was gonna tell her boyfriend. | 奖学金申请 我就告诉她男友真相 |
[31:52] | And when that didn’t work, you killed her? | 结果不奏效 你就杀了她 |
[31:54] | It did work. | 奏效了 |
[31:55] | Jessica withdrew her application the day before she was killed. | 杰西卡在被杀前一天撤销了申请 |
[31:58] | How do you know? | 你如何知道 |
[31:59] | Because she blind copied me on an e-mail | 因为她抄送给我了 |
[32:01] | that she sent to the head of the committee. | 她发给委员会主席的电邮 |
[32:03] | We were cool. | 我跟她没冲突了 |
[32:04] | What she was most concerned about was getting back | 她最关心的是拿回 |
[32:06] | this research that I copied. | 我复印的研究报告 |
[32:08] | So as soon as she was out of the running, | 她没跟我争奖学金之后 |
[32:09] | I brought it all back to her apartment. | 我就送回到她的公寓了 |
[32:13] | You know you are morally challenged, | 他知道 如果洗脱嫌疑的证据是勒索 |
[32:15] | if your murder alibi is a blackmailing scheme. | 他将受到道德上的谴责 |
[32:17] | Yeah, but if he’s telling the truth, | 是的 如果他说的是实话 |
[32:18] | then we have no motive. | 我们就缺少动机 |
[32:20] | Well, hello, gentleman. | 你们好 绅士们 |
[32:21] | How was your trip to the dungeon? | “地牢”之行怎样 |
[32:23] | Well, we learned that Esposito is not very good with laces. | 原来埃斯波西托对鞋带不怎么在行 |
[32:26] | There were a lot of lace– I-I loosened ’em for you. | 鞋带太多了 我替你解开的 |
[32:29] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[32:31] | None of the girls admit to Jessica sharing | 那里的人都说杰西卡 |
[32:33] | any of her client secrets with ’em. | 不和她们八卦客人的秘密 |
[32:35] | Oh, one of ’em thought that she might have been seeing clients | 有一个认为她也许在”地牢”外见客户 |
[32:37] | outside of the dungeon, which might explain the hole in our timeline. | 这刚好填补了时间上的缺失部分 |
[32:39] | But we ran through her phones and financials again. | 但我们再次调查她的电话和收入 |
[32:42] | We can’t find any record of it. | 我们却找不到任何记录 |
[32:44] | How about you? Hear you have a suspect. | 你们进展如何 听说有个嫌疑人 |
[32:45] | Had. Matt was telling the truth. | 曾有个 马特说的是实话 |
[32:48] | Jessica pulled out of the fellowship. | 杰西卡退出了奖学金争夺战 |
[32:52] | But if he was telling the truth, then where’s all the research | 但如果他说的是实话 那他送回她公寓的 |
[32:54] | he brought back to her apartment? | 研究报告又在哪里 |
[32:56] | Given her concerns for privacy, | 出于隐私的考虑 |
[32:57] | she wouldn’t just throw it away. | 她不可能扔掉 |
[33:00] | And we know she didn’t take it back to the university. | 我们知道她并没有带回大学里 |
[33:02] | Well, maybe we missed something. | 也许我们遗漏了某些细节 |
[33:03] | Maybe she hid it somewhere. | 也许她把研究报告藏在某处了 |
[33:07] | Or maybe Matt is lying about the research. | 又或许马特对研究报告的事撒了谎 |
[33:12] | So you didn’t see a stack of paperwork? | 你没见过一叠论文吗 |
[33:14] | No, I would’ve noticed that. | 没有 有的话我会注意到 |
[33:16] | Maybe she took them up to school? | 也许她带回学校了 |
[33:18] | No, it wasn’t there either. | 那里也没有 |
[33:20] | Are you sure Matt’s telling the truth? | 你们确定马特说的是实话吗 |
[33:22] | Most people lie to avoid suspicion. | 大多数人为了不被怀疑而撒谎 |
[33:24] | Not a lot of people lie to incriminate themselves. | 但很少人会撒谎让自己有罪 |
[33:26] | That night that you came home, | 你回到家的那天晚上 |
[33:27] | did you notice anything different or out of place? | 有没有留意到不同或东西放错 |
[33:32] | Now that you mention it, I did find something odd. | 说起这个 我确实发现有些奇怪 |
[33:34] | Earlier today I was emptying the dishwasher, | 今天我收拾洗碗机时 |
[33:37] | and I found a wine glass with lipstick on it. | 我发现一个酒杯 上面沾有口红印 |
[33:40] | It didn’t seem like Jessica’s shade, | 看起来不像是杰西卡的 |
[33:42] | and it wasn’t one of mine. | 也不是我的 |
[33:43] | I put it aside to hand-wash it later. | 我放到一边 打算迟点手洗 |
[33:49] | Recognize this shade? | 认得这颜色吗 |
[33:53] | If I’m not mistaken, and I rarely am, | 如果没搞错 也不可能错 |
[33:56] | That’s Mistress Red. | 那是”血色女王” |
[34:07] | Did you know that lip prints are a lot like fingerprints? | 你知道吗 唇印跟指纹相似 |
[34:11] | No two are exactly alike. | 绝对是独一无二的 |
[34:18] | We found this on a wine glass | 我们在杰西卡公寓里 |
[34:20] | in Jessica’s apartment. | 一个酒杯上找到的 |
[34:24] | What do you think we’ll find when we compare it to your lips? | 当我们比对过你的嘴唇后 将有何发现 |
[34:27] | That stain could’ve been there for months. | 这唇印可能数月前就印上去了 |
[34:28] | But it wasn’t. | 绝对不是 |
[34:29] | We checked with your… car service. | 我们查过用车服务 |
[34:32] | They said they dropped you off at 9:00 P.M. | 他们确认晚上9点把你载到 |
[34:35] | in front of Jessica’s place the night she was killed. | 杰西卡住所前 就在她被杀当晚 |
[34:37] | You were the last one to see her alive. | 你是最后一个见过她的人 |
[34:39] | What happened that night? | 那晚发生了什么 |
[34:40] | Did you find out who she really was? | 你发现了她的真实身份吗 |
[34:43] | That she was studying her clients without their permission? | 她未经客户同意就对其进行研究 |
[34:45] | I mean, if word of that got out… | 如果这泄露出去 |
[34:48] | that would’ve destroyed your business. | 对你生意是致命打击 |
[34:49] | That can’t have made you happy. | 那会使你不高兴 |
[34:51] | And you’re grasping at straws, | 你自以为抓了根救命稻草 |
[34:53] | and that can’t make you happy. | 也没什么可高兴的 |
[34:56] | Detective, at this time, | 探长 这个时候 |
[34:57] | I’m exercising my right to legal counsel. | 我要求律师到场 |
[34:59] | I won’t be answering any further questions. | 我不会再回答任何问题 |
[35:22] | How’d it go with lady Irena? | 对伊琳娜夫人的审问如何 |
[35:23] | She’s lawyering up. | 她摆出律师的架势 |
[35:25] | What’d you guys find at Jessica’s apartment? | 你们在杰西卡公寓有何发现 |
[35:27] | Well, it looks like we found the crime scene. | 我们好像找到了罪案现场 |
[35:28] | Irena was pretty good at cleaning up after herself. | 伊琳娜对善后工作相当在行 |
[35:30] | There was no trace or blood evidence, | 没有打斗痕迹 没有血迹 |
[35:32] | but the area around Jessica’s bedside table | 但杰西卡的床头柜附近 |
[35:35] | lit up like a christmas tree. | 火花曾像圣诞树那样耀眼 |
[35:37] | It’d been scrubbed down with bleach. | 地板还用漂白剂擦洗过 |
[35:38] | That’s why we didn’t find Jessica’s research. | 难怪我们找不到杰西卡的研究报告 |
[35:40] | Irena got rid of it all. | 伊琳娜处理掉了一切证据 |
[35:41] | Yeah, but she didn’t quite clean everything. | 没错 但她并未处理干净 |
[35:43] | Once C.S.U. stripped the bed, the swab test | 鉴证组把床罩等清空进行取样化验 |
[35:45] | revealed dried saliva in one of her pillows | 结果表明一个枕头上留有 |
[35:47] | from her screams as she was smothered. | 她被窒息时尖叫所留下的唾液 |
[35:49] | Looks like she’d do anything to protect her business, | 看来她是不择手段地保护生意 |
[35:51] | even kill. | 杀人也在所不惜 |
[35:52] | All right, lawyer or not, let’s book her. | 管她是不是律师 逮捕她 |
[35:54] | Let’s do it. | 行动 |
[36:05] | Are you straining those noodles or just my patience? | 你在滤水 还是考验我的耐心 |
[36:08] | Oh, I’m… sorry. Just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[36:11] | Hmm. This case. | 这个案子 |
[36:12] | I keep thinking that I’m missing something. | 我一直在想出了什么纰漏 |
[36:14] | Yeah, me, too. Salt. | 我也是 忘了放盐 |
[36:18] | Can you die from sodium poisoning? | 这会钠中毒的 |
[36:20] | Ooh. You have a point. | 有道理 |
[36:24] | Hey, that smells good. | 闻起来不错 |
[36:27] | But… I already ate? | 但我吃过了 |
[36:31] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[36:32] | So did you and Ashley do cheerleading practice? | 你和阿什莉进行了啦啦队排练吗 |
[36:34] | Uh, no. Turns out, | 没有 没想到 |
[36:37] | cheerleading conflicts with my fencing schedule, | 啦啦队和我的击剑课 |
[36:39] | my violin lessons and french club. | 小提琴课还有法语俱乐部撞车了 |
[36:42] | Cheerleading is more of a lifestyle. | 啦啦队更像一种生活方式 |
[36:44] | And as much as I like to visit, | 我可以看个热闹 |
[36:45] | it’s not really a place I’d like to live. | 却不一定要参与 |
[36:49] | I told you she’d figure it out. | 我说过她会自己想通的 |
[36:50] | Well, we both learned a valuable lesson today. | 今天我们都上了宝贵一课 |
[36:53] | You learned that you can expand your horizons and grow. | 你知道自己可以开阔眼界和成长 |
[36:56] | I learned that if that involves short skirts and boys, | 而我知道了如果涉及超短裙和男生 |
[36:59] | I’m not gonna like it. | 我不会喜欢的 |
[37:00] | – Fair enough. – Fine. | 明白 -很好 |
[37:01] | Now that you’ve both learned your lessons, | 你们都吸取了教训 |
[37:02] | how about starting on the dishes? | 开始洗碗如何 |
[37:04] | You’re gonna need a fire hose to clean this up. | 你需要一个消防大水管才能洗干净 |
[37:06] | No, I cooked. Someone else cleans up. | 不 我做饭 你收拾 |
[37:10] | Clean up. | 收拾 |
[37:12] | Who washed the pillowcase? | 谁洗了枕套 |
[37:13] | What? | 什么 |
[37:14] | Esposito said C.S.U. didn’t find anything | 埃斯波西托说鉴证组在把床罩等清空 |
[37:16] | until they stripped the bed. | 取样前是一无所获 |
[37:17] | That means there was saliva on the pillow, | 也就是说枕头上有唾液 |
[37:18] | but not on the pillowcase. | 但枕套上却没有 |
[37:24] | You’re right. Someone washed the pillowcase. | 没错 有人清洗了枕套 |
[37:27] | But the washer-dryer cycle would’ve taken at least an hour. | 但清洗烘干至少要1小时 |
[37:30] | At which point, the roommate would’ve been home. | 这样的话 她室友必然回家了 |
[37:32] | Irena couldn’t have gotten out in time. | 伊琳娜不可能及时逃离现场 |
[37:34] | Only one person could’ve cleaned the apartment. | 只有一个人可以把公寓收拾干净 |
[37:37] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:38] | I thought you’d caught the killer. | 我以为你们已经抓到凶手 |
[37:42] | We thought so, too. | 我们也以为是 |
[37:45] | If it wasn’t her, then who? | 若不是她 又会是谁 |
[37:47] | It was you, Danielle. | 是你 丹妮尔 |
[37:49] | Me? | 我 |
[37:50] | Oh, why would I kill my best friend? | 我为什么要杀害最好的朋友 |
[37:54] | In her research, | 在她的研究中 |
[37:56] | Jessica describes being in a dysfunctional relationship. | 杰西卡写道自己身处不正常的恋情中 |
[38:00] | One she was scared to leave | 她不敢离去 |
[38:01] | because the other person had become so dangerously codependent. | 因为对方施以危险性纠缠 |
[38:04] | At first we thought it was her boyfriend Tyler. | 我们最初以为是她男友泰勒 |
[38:07] | But it wasn’t, was it? | 但其实不是 |
[38:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[38:11] | The research that Matt dropped off–her research– | 马特放下的研究报告 她的研究报告 |
[38:14] | Must’ve been very hurtful | 她对你的描写 |
[38:15] | to read all the things that she wrote about you. | 读来必定让人伤心欲绝 |
[38:17] | Jessica loved me. She would never hurt me. | 杰西卡爱我 她绝不会伤害我 |
[38:21] | “Subject ‘b’ shows all the signs of being a masochist, | 人物乙显示了性受虐狂的一切症状 |
[38:24] | completely dependent for her sense of self.” | 完全依赖其自我感觉 |
[38:26] | We know you read the files, Danielle. | 我们知道你读了那些资料 丹妮尔 |
[38:28] | That’s why you staged her body that way. | 所以你才那样处置她的尸体 |
[38:30] | No, I didn’t read anything. There was nothing here. | 不 我没有看 这里没什么资料 |
[38:33] | Because you got rid of it all. | 因为你把一切都烧掉了 |
[38:34] | – You’re wrong. – It had to have been you, Danielle. | -你错了 -就是你 丹妮尔 |
[38:36] | You were the only one who had time to clean up after yourself. | 你是唯一有时间清理现场的人 |
[38:39] | Judging from her office space, Jessica wasn’t the kind of girl | 从她的办公地方判断 杰西卡不是那种 |
[38:42] | that scrubbed her floor clean with bleach. | 会用漂白剂擦地的人 |
[38:46] | Jessica told you… she had to get away from you. | 杰西卡告诉你 她必须离开你 |
[38:50] | She told you… she was gonna leave. | 她告诉你 她要离开 |
[38:57] | She… | 她 |
[38:58] | She was… everything to me. | 她是我的一切 |
[39:03] | I thought we were family. | 我以为我们是家人 |
[39:06] | But then she wrote those awful things! | 但她写了那些可怕的文字 |
[39:09] | She had no right. | 她没有权利 |
[39:12] | What happened that night? | 那天晚上发生了什么 |
[39:14] | She said she was… gonna move out, | 她说她要搬出去 |
[39:18] | that she was done with me. | 她和我再无瓜葛 |
[39:23] | I pushed her. | 我推了她 |
[39:26] | She fell. | 她跌倒了 |
[39:27] | Her head… hit the table. | 头部撞到桌子 |
[39:30] | She started to scream. | 她开始尖叫 |
[39:32] | She said–she said she hated me! | 她说 她恨我 |
[39:34] | I told her to shut up! I just wanted her to shut up. | 我叫她闭嘴 我只是想让她闭嘴 |
[39:38] | And then you put a pillow over her head | 然后你把枕头压在她头上 |
[39:40] | and you suffocated her. | 使她窒息而亡 |
[39:45] | I… I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我不是有意要杀她的 |
[39:50] | I just didn’t want her to go. | 我只是不想让她走 |
[40:02] | In the end, Castle was right. | 最终 卡塞尔是对的 |
[40:04] | The murder was a crime of passion. | 这宗谋杀案是冲动犯罪 |
[40:06] | The cuffs, the caramel were all just theater to throw us off. | 手铐 焦糖都是烟雾弹 |
[40:10] | I can’t help but think | 我不禁在想 |
[40:11] | that if Matt hadn’t copied Jessica’s research, | 如果马特没有复印杰西卡的研究报告 |
[40:13] | Danielle never would’ve read it, | 丹妮尔也永远不会看到 |
[40:15] | none of this woulda happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[40:16] | Well, now he won’t get his precious little fellowship or his degree. | 马特现在是奖学金和学位都泡汤了 |
[40:18] | What about Lady Irena? What was she doing at the apartment? | 伊琳娜夫人呢 她去公寓里干什么 |
[40:20] | Some of the girls thought that Jessica was working off the books. | 有些女郎认为杰西卡捞外快 |
[40:23] | So Irena came by to tell her to knock it off. | 伊琳娜过去叫她停止 |
[40:25] | They had a glass of wine, and she left. | 她们喝了杯红酒 她就离开了 |
[40:27] | She just did it on the wrong night. | 她只是没挑对时间去 |
[40:28] | Yeah, but why’d she give you such a hard time, then? | 没错 但她为何为难你呢 |
[40:30] | Because she’s a lawyer. | 因为她是律师 |
[40:32] | And a dominatrix. | 还是位”女王” |
[40:38] | Hey. You made it. | 嘿 你来了 |
[40:46] | Guys, uh, I want you to meet… | 伙计们 介绍下 |
[40:49] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[40:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:52] | Welcome. We’ve heard wonderful things about you. | 欢迎 久闻你的大名 |
[40:54] | Oh, the same goes for all of you. | 我也久闻你们的大名 |
[40:56] | I-I feel like I know you guys already. | 我感觉已经认识你们很久了 |
[40:58] | You are so much prettier than your picture in “Cosmo.” | 你真人比登上《时尚》的那张照片漂亮多了 |
[41:02] | Kevin gave me his copy of “Heat wave”, | 凯文给我看了《希特热浪》 |
[41:04] | I could not put it down. | 让我爱不释手 |
[41:06] | And thanks for being such a great partner. | 谢谢你这位好搭档 |
[41:08] | You know, make sure you keep him safe out there. | 要确保他办案时的安全哦 |
[41:11] | You got it. | 我保证 |
[41:15] | We have a movie to catch. | 我们要去看电影 |
[41:17] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:18] | You guys have a great time. | 玩的开心点 |
[41:23] | Damn. If I had a girl like that, I might be whipped by her, too. | 若我有这样的女友 可能也甘心挨她两鞭子 |
[41:26] | Now we know why he didn’t bring her around sooner. | 现在知道为何莱恩不早点带她来了吧 |
[41:28] | So the two of you don’t act like idiots around her. | 你们两个不会像傻子一样围着她转 |
[41:31] | No, so we wouldn’t try to steal her from him. | 不对 是我们不会挖他墙角 |
[41:35] | So what about this imaginary boyfriend of yours? | 你那位幻想情人呢 |
[41:37] | Are we gonna see him around here | 我们会在这里见到他 |
[41:38] | or is he at home tied to a bed? | 还是他在家被绑在床上亮相 |
[41:40] | What’s the matter, Ricky? You jealous? | 里奇 你怎么了 吃醋了 |
[41:42] | No. You only get to punish him at night. | 没有 你今晚要好好惩罚他 |
[41:44] | You punish me all day. | 你惩罚了我一整天 |
[41:45] | Well, you deserve it. | 你活该 |
[41:46] | What did I do to you? | 我对你干了什么 |
[41:47] | Let’s just start be first day we met. | 让我们从初次见面说起 |