Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] There are two kinds of folks 世间有两种人
[00:01] who sit around thinking about how to kill people: 总在思考如何杀人
[00:03] psychopaths and mystery writers. 精神病患者和侦探小说作家
[00:05] I’m the kind that pays better. Who am I? 我属于高收入的后者 我是谁
[00:07] I’m Rick Castle. 我是里克·卡塞尔
[00:08] Castle. 卡塞尔
[00:09] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我浑身都散发着粗犷美 是不是
[00:11] Every writer needs inspiration. 每位作家都离不开灵感
[00:13] And I found mine. 我的灵感已经找到了
[00:14] Detective Kate Beckett. 凯特·贝克特探长
[00:15] Beckett. 贝克特
[00:16] – Nikki Heat? – The character he’s basing on you. -妮基·希特 -那个角色是以你为原型
[00:18] And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, 很庆幸我和市长是朋友
[00:19] I get to be on her case. 她办案我能跟着
[00:21] I would be happy to let you spank me. 要是你能打我 我会很开心
[00:22] And together, we catch killers. 我们一起抓过凶手
[00:24] We make a pretty good team, you know? 我们俩可是最佳拍档
[00:25] Like Starsky and Hutch. Turner and Hooch. 像是警界双雄[电影] 福星福将[电影]
[00:27] You do remind me a little of Hooch. 你跟呼哧[福星福将的福星狗]挺像
[00:50] Tell me, seer. 告诉我 小先知
[00:52] What do I hold in my hand now? 我手里拿的是什么
[00:57] You’re holding… 你拿着
[01:01] A wallet. 钱包
[01:02] Yes! Incredible. Ten out of ten. 真令人难以置信 十猜全中
[01:05] What’s going on? 这又是玩哪出
[01:06] Gram’s teaching me how to read minds. 奶奶在教我读心术
[01:09] And she is a natural. 她可是天赋过人
[01:10] Much better than you were at her age. 你这个年纪时可比她差远了
[01:12] And I’m very proud. 我真是感到骄傲
[01:13] Why the sudden foray into the mysterious realms? 为什么突然对灵异有了兴趣
[01:16] It’s a genealogy project for school. 家族研究课题的作业
[01:18] Half of the assignment 一半的任务
[01:19] is to collect stories from family members. 是从家庭成员身上收集故事
[01:21] I had no idea that gram’s folks 我居然不知道奶奶的朋友
[01:22] had a mind-reading act on “Coney Island”. 曾在《康尼岛》中扮演灵异人士
[01:25] Yeah, they were very famous in their day. 他们在风头正劲时可红了
[01:26] I love all their codes– 我超喜欢他们的暗语
[01:28] How “tell me” means wallet 问题中有”告诉我”就表示拿着钱包
[01:30] and “reveal to me” means a pair of glasses. “透露给我”就表示拿着一对玻璃杯
[01:33] Yes, you come from a long line 你秉承的家学渊源 包括你老爸我
[01:34] of hucksters and charlatans, myself included. 都是跑江湖卖狗皮膏药的
[01:36] But we have high hopes for you. 但是我们对你还是寄予厚望的
[01:41] That must be Beckett. 一定是贝克特打来的
[01:43] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[01:45] It’s after 10:00 on a weekday. 工作日的晚上 现在是十点多了
[01:48] Who else is it gonna be? 还会有谁打给你
[01:49] Oh, she is good. 她可真有两下子
[01:51] Brilliant. 非常棒
[01:53] Castle. 我是卡塞尔
[01:55] I knew it was you. 就知道是你打来的
[01:56] Victim is a hispanic male, mid-30s. 被害人是拉美裔男性 35岁左右
[01:58] A local spotted him when he was out walking s dog at 10:30. 十点半 附近住户溜狗时 发现了尸体
[02:02] His wallet’s missing. If it was a robbery, 钱包不见了 如果是劫杀
[02:04] I bet my week’s salary that 我敢赌上一周的薪水
[02:06] the killer didn’t know who he was rolling. 凶手不知道他劫的是谁
[02:08] You I.D.’ed him without a wallet? 没钱包里的证件可以确认死者身份吗
[02:09] – Unfortunately. – You know the guy? -恐怕是的 -你认识死者吗
[02:12] Everybody in New York knows the guy. 每个纽约人都认识他
[02:15] Cano Vega, the baseball player. 卡尼奥·维加 棒球选手
[02:18] Cano Vega? Are you sure? 卡尼奥·维加 你肯定吗
[02:20] He was my first-round draft pick 在我的梦幻职业球队选秀中
[02:21] in my fantasy league three years running. 他连续三年获首轮选秀权
[02:23] 314 batting average, 4 gold gloves, 31.4%的击球率 4只金手套
[02:27] and one… championship ring. 还有一枚 冠军戒指
[02:30] I almost caught one of his homers once. 有一次我差点拿到了他打出的本垒球
[02:32] He had just came to the States from Cuba, 那时他刚从古巴来到美国
[02:34] and my dad took us out to the bleachers over at Shea. 我爸带我们去希叶球场的露天看台
[02:37] I didn’t know you were a baseball fan. 我倒不知道你是个棒球迷
[02:38] It’s genetic, on my dad’s side. 遗传自我老爸
[02:41] He’been taking me to games since I was 3. 我三岁时他就带我去看球
[02:43] Yeah, mine, too. 我爸也是
[02:45] What about you, Castle? 卡塞尔 你呢
[02:46] Your dad a baseball fan? 你爸也迷棒球吗
[02:48] I really can’t say. 无可奉告
[02:49] Castle is famously fatherless. 世人皆知卡塞尔没爹
[02:51] – What, are you adopted or something? – No. -你是被领养的吗 -不是
[02:53] – Then how do you… – It’s complicated. -那你怎么 -这事儿很复杂
[02:55] It’s not that complicated. 这事儿不复杂
[02:56] Someone used his head for batting practice. 有人用他的头来做挥棒练习
[02:58] 36-ounces to the back of the head. 36盎司的棒球直击后脑
[03:00] By the look of the spatter, 从血迹来看
[03:02] – he was hit multiple times. – Time of death? -死者被多次击中 -死亡时间
[03:04] Uh, from his temperature, I’d say two, 根据尸温 我认为他已死亡两个小时
[03:07] maybe three hour at the most. 最多三个小时
[03:09] What’s with all this bruising? 这些伤痕是怎么回事
[03:10] Postmortem, from the balls. 死后由棒球击打造成的
[03:12] Pitching arm–it ran for a while after he was dead. 发球器在他死亡后 还运转了一段时间
[03:15] So you’d think a guy like Cano Vega 像卡尼奥·维加这样的选手
[03:17] would have a batting cage in his basement. 在自家地下室肯定有击球练习笼
[03:20] What would he be doing in a sketchy neighborhood 他这么晚到西班牙裔黑人区
[03:22] in spanish harlem at this hour of the night? 这种穷乡僻壤来做什么
[03:25] Maybe because it’s Cano Vega field. 可能是因为这是他的球场
[03:27] Local uniforms said that he built it for the community. 附近同事说这是他为社区建的
[03:30] Wanted to give something back. 想回馈社会
[03:31] So our killer 那么凶手
[03:33] hit him from here. 在这里攻击他
[03:36] And he got blood on his shoe. 凶手的鞋上沾到了血
[03:38] Have C.S.U. run a sweep. 让鉴证组过来看看
[03:39] – See if anything tracked outside of the field. – All right. -看看球场外是否还有血迹 -好的
[03:43] So your dad, what is it, 看来你的身世和电影
[03:45] a “Mamma Mia!” thing? 《妈妈咪呀》(三男一女)如出一辙啊
[03:47] Early ’70s, free love. 70年代早期 性爱解放
[03:49] Yeah, I’ll bet your mom was kinda wild back in the day. 我想你老妈在那个年代一定很开放
[03:52] You really need to stop talking now. 你真得需要闭嘴了
[03:53] Sorry. Done. 不好意思 我闭嘴
[03:59] A big, athletic guy 一个大块头运动员
[04:00] is swinging a 2-1/2-foot club. 而且还有2.5英尺长的球棒在手
[04:04] He couldn’t have been that easy to kill. 杀他可不容易
[04:06] Unless he didn’t see it coming. 除非他完全无心防备
[04:08] On behalf of the Vega family… 我谨代表维加的家人
[04:09] I want to thank all of Cano loyal fans. 谢谢所有卡尼奥的忠实拥趸
[04:12] For their love and support. 感谢你们的爱心与支持
[04:14] In this time of great sadness, 在这个无比悲痛的时刻
[04:16] we ask that you please respect his family’s privacy. 请大家尊重其家人的隐私
[04:20] 12 years of marriage. 12年的婚姻了
[04:22] All they want from me is a sound bite. 狗仔们只想从我这里挖边角料
[04:24] I’m very sorry about your loss, Mrs. Vega. 维加太太 对于你痛失亲人我深表遗憾
[04:26] Do you know why he’d be in the park last night? 你知道你丈夫昨晚为什么去棒球场吗
[04:29] Sometimes he’d go there to blow off steam, 有时他会去那里发泄一下
[04:31] but never at night. 但晚上从没去过
[04:33] Do you know where he was earlier in the evening? 你知道他昨晚早些时候在哪里吗
[04:35] He was at my club. 他在我的俱乐部里
[04:37] Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle, 这是贝克特探长 卡塞尔先生
[04:39] Tommy Zane– Cano’s old teammate. 这是汤米·泽恩 卡尼奥的老队友
[04:40] Be hard to be a New Yorker 哪个纽约人
[04:41] and not know “Freight Train” Tommy Zane. 能不知”货运车”汤米·泽恩啊
[04:43] So you guys got any leads? 你们有线索吗
[04:45] We’re looking into it. Mr. Zane, you said 我们正在找 泽恩先生 你说
[04:47] that Mr. Vega was at your club last night? 维加先生昨晚在你的俱乐部里
[04:49] Our club, actually. 我们的俱乐部才对
[04:50] Cano and I owned it with a couple of other players. 卡尼奥 我 还有几个队友的
[04:52] Do you know about what time? 你记得具体时间吗
[04:53] Dropped by about 7:00. Left about 7:30. 大约7点来 7点半离开
[04:56] I didn’t really see him. I was with a friend. 其实我也没见到他 我陪着一个朋友
[04:59] Excuse me. 失陪
[05:01] Mrs. Vega, do you know of anyone 维加太太 你知道有没有人
[05:02] who would’ve wanted to hurt your husband? 想伤害你的丈夫
[05:04] Used to be, everybody loved him, 以前的情况是人人都很喜欢他
[05:07] especially in the Cuban community. 他在古巴移民区特别受欢迎
[05:09] – What changed? -The trip. -是什么改变了这点 -古巴之行
[05:12] A-a few months ago, 几个月前
[05:13] the Cuban Tourism Department approached him. 古巴旅游局找上了他
[05:15] They wanted Cano to be the poster boy for the New Cuba. 希望他做古巴旅游业的代言人
[05:18] You risk your life to escape Castro’s Cuba, 冒着生命危险逃离了卡斯特罗独裁的古巴
[05:20] why would you go back to visit? 为什么还要回去
[05:22] While Cano was down there, 当卡尼奥回去后
[05:23] the locals treated him like a hero–their hero. 古巴当局对待他犹如英雄凯旋 民族英雄
[05:27] At a state dinner, Castro came over and shook his hand. 在官方宴会上 卡斯特罗去了还跟他握手
[05:30] When he got home, 他回来后
[05:30] his friends called him a traitor for going. 他的朋友们说他去了就是叛徒
[05:32] Said he was a lapdog for Fidel. 说他是菲德尔·卡斯特罗的走狗
[05:34] The same people who cheered when he built that ballpark, 他建棒球场时为他喝彩的人
[05:36] – came up and told him to go to hell. – Did he get any threats? -改口让他去死 -你丈夫有受到恐吓吗
[05:38] You bet he got threats, hundreds of them, 那是当然了 受到的恐吓数不胜数
[05:42] and all of them courtesy of Alfredo Quintana. 而且都是受阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳的唆摆
[05:45] Detective, Bobby Fox, 探长 这是鲍比·福克斯
[05:47] Cano’s agent. 卡尼奥的经理人
[05:48] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[05:49] Detective, could you do something to get those jackals 探长 可以帮忙让那些狗仔带着他们的相机
[05:51] and their cameras away from Mrs.Vega’s house? 从维加太太家门前离开吗
[05:53] I’ll see what I can do. 我想想办法
[05:55] – Thanks. – Who’s Alfredo Quintana? -谢谢 -谁是阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳
[05:57] He’s the guy who killed Cano Vega. 他就是杀害卡尼奥·维加的凶手
[06:01] Thanks, Carlos. 谢谢 卡洛斯
[06:05] Alfredo Quintana– 阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳
[06:07] J.D. PHD and editor of “Una nueva esperanza”, 法学博士学位 《新希望》报纸的编辑
[06:11] a newspaper published by his foundation, 这是由他的基金会发行的报纸
[06:13] primarily for the Cuban community. 主要受众是古巴移民社区
[06:15] This is his column from two weeks ago. 这是他两周前的专栏
[06:17] “Cano Vega must pay”? 卡尼奥必将付出代价
[06:19] The article’s about how Vega betrayed the Cuban community 文章写的是 维加背叛了整个古巴移民区
[06:21] by shaking hands with the monster 他和那个曾经残杀了无数同胞的
[06:23] who butchered thousands of their relatives. 恶魔刹子手握手了
[06:25] Quintana says, “If Vega is going to embrace 金塔纳宣称 如果维加重投
[06:27] “the brutal regime he once escaped, 其曾经逃离的残酷政权的怀抱
[06:29] he would do well to be reminded of its barbarous cruelty.” 他将尽己之能唤醒维加对残暴的记忆
[06:33] Well, that sounds like a threat to me. 听起来就是恐吓啊
[06:37] I wasn’t threatening him. 我没有恐吓他
[06:38] You turned the local Cuban community against him. 你让纽约的古巴移民区对他群起而攻之
[06:42] He turned his back on his people 在他对卡斯特罗点头致意时
[06:43] when he gave Castro his nod of approval. 他就背弃了自己的手足
[06:46] If you want me to be sorry about what I wrote because he’s dead, 如果因为他的死 而要我为所写的道歉
[06:48] I’m not. 我不会的
[06:50] I wrote the truth. 我只是写出事实
[06:52] Are you sure that’s all you did? 你确定只是写了一篇文章而已吗
[06:54] You said it yourself in your editorial, 你自己在文章中表明了心迹
[06:55] Vega should pay. 维加必须要付出代价
[06:57] It’s a free country, isn’t it? 这是个言论自由的国家 不是吗
[07:00] I’m entitled to express my opinion. 我有权表达个人观点
[07:01] Your foundation– Cubans First– 你的基金组织 古巴人联盟
[07:04] Is on east 98th street. 设在98街东段
[07:06] That’s three blocks away 那儿离维加的陈尸地点
[07:08] from the field where Vega’s body was found. 只有三个街区
[07:10] You think I had something to do with his murder? 你认为我和他的死有关吗
[07:12] Well, the pen is mightier than the sword. 是的 所谓文字的力量更胜武力
[07:14] But a baseball bat can be pretty effective, too. 但是棒球棒也是个不错的选择
[07:17] Where were you last night between 7:00 and 10:00 p.M.? 昨晚7点到10点你在哪里
[07:20] I was at home with my wife. 我和妻子待在家里
[07:21] Mm. Wives make such convenient alibis. 妻子们总是最好的证明人
[07:24] My sons were there as well… 还有我的儿子们
[07:27] As well as my brother. 以及我哥哥
[07:28] Do you have anyone who isn’t blood related? 有和你没有血缘关系的证明人吗
[07:30] A notary, perhaps? 比如说公证人之类
[07:33] Look, what Cano Vega did is inexcusable. 卡尼奥·维加的过错是不可饶恕的
[07:38] But I am not a murderer. 但我不是凶手
[07:40] Are you sure about that, Mr. Quintana? 你确定吗 金塔纳先生
[07:42] You incited an entire community against him. 是你煽动整个社区的人反对他
[07:45] So from where I’m standing, 在我看来
[07:46] You might not have swung that bat, 你可能不是那个挥棒的人
[07:49] But that doesn’t mean that you didn’t kill him. 但并不表示你不是凶手
[07:56] Well? 怎么样
[07:57] The trigger is out by, but my gut tells me it’s not him. 动机很明显 但直觉告诉我不是他
[07:59] We should get a warrant, 我们需要搜查令
[08:00] We’ll run his subscribers 查查他的捐赠人
[08:01] against any hate mail that the Vegas might have gotten. 看是否有人发恐吓信给死者
[08:03] You sure you got no cop in the Castle family tree? 卡塞尔家族没人是警察吗
[08:05] No, us Castles 不 我们家族的人
[08:06] are mostly con artists and circus folk, Sir. 都是些玩小把戏的 长官
[08:08] No, I think there’s a little cop in there somewhere. 我想总有几个局里的熟人吧
[08:13] Con artists and circus people, huh? 老实的艺术家吗
[08:14] Yep, and mind readers. 是的 还会读心术
[08:16] Really? So tell me what I’m thinking. 真的吗 说说我在想什么
[08:19] You’re thi–aah. 你在想
[08:21] You’re… You’re thinking… 你在想
[08:23] You don’t care and you want me to stop talking. 你懒得理我 让我闭嘴
[08:26] Oh, that’s uncanny. 天呐 难以置信
[08:27] – It’s in the blood. – Yo, Beckett. -这是天生的 -贝克特
[08:29] – Yeah. – Just got back from C.S.U. -怎么了 -鉴证小组回复说
[08:31] They managed to track the blood trail from the killer’s shoe 他们追踪了球场上凶手鞋底的血迹
[08:34] across the park. It dead-ended at the curb. 但是在路边就消失了
[08:36] So our killer was driving a car. 看来凶手开车逃跑了
[08:38] Yeah. The area was a little muddy, 是的 而且那地方有泥巴
[08:39] So we were able to pull a partial on the tire. 我们还原了轮胎的部分花纹
[08:41] Any make a model? 做模型了吗
[08:42] Better. The tire marks are distinctive. 比模型还好 轮胎的特征独一无二
[08:44] They’ve been ped in two spots. 上面有两处压力点
[08:46] Now those same tire tracks match a car that was tagged 去年的一起恶性伤人案件中的车
[08:48] In an aggravated assault last year. 车胎有相同的特征
[08:50] The assault was committed with a baseball bat 安东·韦德也是用球棒
[08:52] By one Anton Wade. Loan sharking, blackmail. 放高利贷 勒索
[08:56] Plus assault with a deadly weapon 还有一起持致命武器斗殴
[08:58] and two a&b’s– 以及两起伤击案
[08:59] – Assault and battery. – I know. -就是伤人攻击 -我知道
[09:01] Right. The guy’s one seriously bad dude. 他是个十足的坏家伙
[09:04] Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh, I’m sensing something here– 天呐 我突然感觉到些什么了
[09:07] That… This guy might just be our killer. 这家伙可能就是凶手
[09:28] Mr. Wade, 韦德先生
[09:30] We have you at the baseball field. 我们知道你去过棒球场
[09:31] Your car was at the crime scene, 你开车到过犯罪现场
[09:33] Not to mention your unfortunate history 我可不想
[09:36] of hitting people with baseball bats. 把你用球棒伤人的恶行一一列出
[09:37] All of that’s enough to send you away. 这些足够送你回监狱了
[09:38] So you can play dumb or you can play ball. 你可以好好和我们合作 或是保持沉默
[09:43] Pun intended. 这不是开玩笑
[09:46] All right, I was there, but I didn’t kill him. 好吧 我到过现场 但是我没有杀他
[09:48] He was already dead. 当时他已经死了
[09:50] You were just paying the corpse a visit. 你只是去看看尸体吗
[09:52] He called and asked me to meet up with him. 他打电话给我 让我去见他
[09:54] And when I got there, I knew how it looked. 当我到那里时 发现大事不妙
[09:58] So I bounced the hell up outta there. 所以我立马就走了
[09:59] Why would Vega call you? 为什么维加会打电话给你
[10:01] He wanted to make a payment on his loan. 他准备还钱给我
[10:03] He always paid the same way, cash in a plain envelope. 以前都是这样的 把钱放在信封里
[10:06] I saw it on him. I took it. 我看见信封在他身上 我就拿走了
[10:08] The guy’s a multimillionaire. 他是个百万富翁
[10:10] You’re a petty loan shark. 而你只不过是个放高利贷的
[10:11] What’s he doing borrowing money from you? 他为什么要向你借钱
[10:13] In my business, you don’t ask, you don’t tell. 在我们这行 不说不问才能生存
[10:15] How much money did he borrow? 他向你借了多少钱
[10:18] He came to me a couple weeks back, 他是两周前找我的
[10:20] Needed 200 grand. 借了20万
[10:21] In my experience… 以我的经验看
[10:22] If you need that kind of coin, 如果要借那么大一笔钱的话
[10:24] He got himself into some real bad… Trouble– 他肯定惹上大麻烦了
[10:28] The kind of trouble that gets you killed. 某种杀身之祸
[10:30] Or maybe he couldn’t pay your vig. 或者是他还不了债
[10:32] And you pulled a little “Untouchables” De niro on his head. 你给了他 当头一棒
[10:36] A guy owing you money? 如果一个人欠你钱
[10:37] Killing him ain’t gonna get you paid. You take his bling, 杀了他可收不回钱 你可以拿他的珠宝
[10:40] You jack him for his ride, 你可以让他做牛做马
[10:41] You maybe even bust his kneecaps. 甚至打碎他的膝盖骨
[10:42] But he made his last installment. 但他还了尾款
[10:44] Vega made his vig. We were good. 维加信守承诺 我们两清了
[10:50] Vega’s wife didn’t know anything about the 200 grand. 维加的妻子根本不知道借钱的事
[10:53] It doesn’t make sense. 真是怪了去了
[10:55] With his assets, a guy like Cano Vega 以卡尼奥·维加的条件
[10:57] could get a loan from any bank in New York city. 他可以向纽约任何一家银行贷款
[10:59] So why go to a loan shark for $200,000? 他为什么要借20万的高利贷呢
[11:01] Because bank loans take time. 可能银行贷款太花时间
[11:03] Loan sharks give it to you right away. 放高利贷的能马上给钱
[11:04] Maybe he needed the money fast. 可能他急需用钱
[11:05] Maybe he needed it kept quiet. 或者他不想引人注目
[11:07] Loan sharks don’t require paperwork, credit checks. 借高利贷不需要办手续和信贷审核
[11:09] Maybe he didn’t want his wife to know. 或许他不想让妻子知道
[11:11] Vega didn’t want his wife 维加也不想让妻子
[11:12] to know why he was going to Cuba either. 知道他去古巴的原因
[11:15] So you think his trip and the money are related? 你认为借钱和那趟旅行有关吗
[11:16] Well, a week after he gets back, 是的 他回来一周后
[11:18] He suddenly needs $200,000? 突然就急需20万
[11:20] It stands to reason that the two were connected somehow. 理所当然 两者是有关系的
[11:24] We just finished a search of Wade’s apartment. 我们刚搜查了韦德的公寓
[11:26] We found a match to the partial shoe print. 发现了部分相同的鞋印
[11:29] Yeah, but here’s the weird thing– 但奇怪的是
[11:30] It tested positive for blood on the sole, 鞋底的血迹是吻合的
[11:32] But negative for blood on the rest of the shoe 但是鞋上的血却不吻合
[11:34] And negative for cleaning agents. 清洁剂也不相同
[11:35] If Wade killed Vega, 如果韦德杀了维加
[11:36] Then his shoe would’ve been covered in blood. 他鞋子会沾满血迹
[11:38] So Wade’s telling the truth. 所以韦德说的是实话
[11:39] He shows up after the murder, 他在凶手走后出现
[11:41] Tracks some blood outside of the park. 踩到了血迹走出公园
[11:43] While the real murderer gets blood on top of his shoe 而真正的凶手鞋面上有血迹
[11:47] And leaves little or no trail behind. 但几乎没有留下足迹
[11:49] Let’s find out why Vega comes back from Cuba 我们查查维加从古巴回来后
[11:51] – And suddenly needs 200 grand. – Okay. -为什么急需那笔钱 -好的
[11:54] So where do you want to start? 你想从哪着手
[11:56] You guys look into Vega’s financials. 你们去查查维加的经济情况
[11:57] See if we missed anything. 看看我们遗漏了什么
[11:58] Castle and I will start with Cuba. 我和卡塞尔从古巴查起
[12:00] Cuba. Good idea. 古巴 不错啊
[12:01] I’ll bring the mojitos. You get the beach towels. 我喝着甘蔗酒 你就裹着沙滩巾
[12:03] Oh, I don’t know, Castle. 不知道行不行 卡塞尔
[12:05] Me in a swimsuit under the hot, blistering sun? 让我穿着泳装在烈日下暴晒吗
[12:10] I’d be happy to rub lotion on you. 我很乐意给你擦防晒霜
[12:11] That’s okay. I was actually thinking 好了 我还是想些
[12:13] of something a little bit more local… 比较实际的东西
[12:16] Like the man who arranged the entire trip to Cuba. 比如安排古巴之行的人
[12:19] Bobby Fox, his agent. 鲍比·福克斯 他的经纪人
[12:21] That’s a good idea. 不错的想法
[12:23] But the lotion offer still stands. 我还是会履行帮涂防晒霜的诺言
[12:25] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[12:26] I have very soft hands. 我的手可是很巧的
[12:30] What is it with professional sports? 什么才是职业运动
[12:32] I mean, even the agencies are on steroids. 我是说 连经纪人都注射类固醇
[12:35] Fox’s client list 福克斯的手上
[12:36] is a veritable who’s who of star athletes. 可都是名副其实的超级体育明星
[12:38] 5% of their endorsements and salaries– 每笔合同和薪水都抽百分之五
[12:40] You could pay for half of lower Manhattan. 他买得起半个曼哈顿区
[12:42] Did you just use the word “Veritable”? 你刚用了”名副其实”这个词吗
[12:44] Yes, I did. 是的
[12:45] Sexy. 很性感嘛
[12:46] You should hear me say “Fallacious.” 你该听听我说”荒谬至极”
[12:47] Bobby Fox agency. 鲍比·福克斯经纪公司
[12:49] Please hold. Can I help you? 请稍等 有什么能效劳吗
[12:50] – I need to see Mr. Fox. – Do you have an appointment? -我要见福克斯先生 -你有预约吗
[12:52] – I think he can squeeze me in. – Rick? -我想他能挤出时间的 -是里克吗
[12:56] – Rick Castle? – Hey, skipper. -里克·卡塞尔 -你好 队长
[13:00] I have not seen you since the big move. 自从上次大行动之后都没见过你
[13:02] – How are you, Joe? – Pretty awful. -最近怎么样 乔 -糟糕极了
[13:04] I just can’t believe this whole Vega thing. 真不敢相信维加走了
[13:06] I know. 我理解
[13:07] It’s sad. And you two were friends. I’m–I’m sorry. 令人悲伤啊 你们又是好友 我很抱歉
[13:09] Yeah, he was a great kid. 是啊 他是个伟大的小伙
[13:11] Uh, he had the ability to be 他本可成为古巴裔
[13:13] a Cuban Roberto Clemente. 罗伯托·克里米提[拉美裔传奇球员]
[13:14] It’s just been very sad. 真是让人心痛
[13:16] We’re actually here to talk to Mr. Fox about it. 我们来就是想和福克斯先生谈谈
[13:17] – This is detective Kate Beckett. – Hi. -这是凯特·贝克特探长 -你好
[13:19] Beckett… Kate… Detective. Thank you. 贝克特 凯特 探长 谢谢
[13:23] Very nice meeting you. Okay. 很高兴认识你
[13:27] Well, good luck on the case. 祝你们好运
[13:28] And, uh, I’ll say a prayer for you guys. 我也会帮你们祈祷的
[13:30] Thanks. 谢了
[13:32] By the way, say hi to your mom for me, okay? 别忘了 代我跟你母亲问好
[13:35] – Will do, Joe. – Okay. -我会的 乔 -好的
[13:38] Smooth. 保持冷静
[13:40] That was Joe-freakin’-Torre. 那个竟然是乔·托利
[13:42] I gotta call my dad. 我得马上告诉老爸
[13:44] The office is over… 办公室在
[13:45] The off–his office is… 办公室应该在
[13:47] He was a good guy–Cano. 卡尼奥是个好人
[13:50] He built that field because he wanted to give back. 他建球场是为了回馈社会
[13:53] I think that’s why he went to cuba. 也正因此才会去古巴
[13:55] He wanted to see if he could do something good. 他想证明自己能造福社会
[13:58] But I guess things hadn’t changed as much as he had hoped for. 不过我想现实总是事与愿违
[14:00] What happened? 发生了什么
[14:01] He had spent some time in Havana with the people. 他在哈瓦那待了一段时间
[14:04] He came back pretty upset, and he told me 回来时心烦意乱 还告诉我
[14:07] To give the tourism guys back their signing bonus. 让我把签约金退给古巴旅游局
[14:10] First time I ever let a client give money back. 那可是我第一次让客人退款
[14:14] But I figured, you know, 后来我明白了
[14:15] Cano was reneging on a military dictatorship. 卡尼奥反对军事独裁
[14:19] These are not the people you want angry at you, 但你可不想惹毛这群人
[14:22] Especially having defected from them 18 years ago. 尤其是已经在18年前成功出逃了
[14:24] He risked his life to leave. 他曾冒着生命危险逃跑
[14:27] Why would you want him to be the poster boy for the new cuba? 你为何又想让他成为新古巴的代言人
[14:29] Oh, I didn’t. I was just as surprised as anyone 我没有 是他自己想回去
[14:33] That he wanted to do it. 我和其他人一样惊讶
[14:34] After everything I did to get him out back then? 还是我千辛万苦把他带出来
[14:36] – Have you heard this story? – No. -你听说了吗 -没有
[14:38] You’re gonna like this, Castle. 你会喜欢这个故事的 卡塞尔
[14:40] It’s like one of your books. 就像你的推理小说
[14:41] It was the ’92 olympics. 92年奥运会时
[14:44] The Cubans had just won gold in Barcelona, 古巴在巴塞罗那拿了金牌
[14:47] Thanks mostly to Cano. 都是卡尼奥的功劳
[14:48] And I wanted to get him to the states 所以我想让他到美国来
[14:51] to play in the bigs. 在大联盟里打球
[14:53] Now convincing him was the easy part. 说服他并不难
[14:55] Getting him onto my plane, that was the hard part. 难就难在让他登上我的飞机
[14:58] We had to get past coaches and minders and finally… 躲过教练和保镖的视线 终于
[15:04] El pulpo, 碰到了大章鱼[古巴语]
[15:06] Head of state security, 那个国土安全局局长
[15:08] Because he had his tentacles around everybody. 他的触须控制着所有人
[15:11] And just as we thought we were home free–boom! 我们还以为能顺利回国 突然
[15:15] El pulpo. 遇到了大章鱼
[15:16] We were caught, sunk. 我们被抓住了 糟透了
[15:18] A firing squad, I kid you not, 绝不是开玩笑 当时有支死刑行刑队
[15:21] Was waiting for that kid back in Havana. 就在哈瓦那等着卡尼奥回去受刑
[15:22] You know how I got us past el pulpo? 知道怎样解决大章鱼的吗
[15:26] Rolex. 劳力士
[15:29] I gave him my shiny new rolex, 我把金灿灿的全新劳力士手表给了他
[15:32] And he just looked the other way. 他就把头转到一边去了
[15:35] just goes to show you, 这就说明
[15:36] Every socialist is a capitalist when backs are turned. 社会主义只是资本主义的伪装罢了
[15:39] Is it possible that he took the Cuba job because he needed the money? 他接受那份工作会是因为急需用钱吗
[15:43] Well, it’s possible, yes. 有这个可能
[15:44] God knows those guys know how to blow through money. 天知道这些人是怎么挥霍的
[15:47] and plus, he has that club with Tommy 而且 他和汤米的那家俱乐部
[15:50] That’s just a money pit. 根本就是赔本买卖
[15:52] So in regards to the Cuba job, 古巴那边的工作安排
[15:53] Who else went on this trip? 还有谁和他同行
[15:55] Well, a couple of low-level Cuban diplomats. 有一些低级别的古巴外交人员
[15:57] I’ll have, uh, Cynthia get you a list. 我让辛西娅给你张名单
[16:00] So what made him go to cuba 到底他为什么要去古巴
[16:02] And then what made him change his mind? 又是什么改变了他的主意
[16:04] Well, maybe Vega worked for the state department. 可能维加为国土安全部工作
[16:07] Maybe he was sent to shake hands with Fidel 被派去那里 在和菲德尔·卡斯特罗握手时
[16:09] In a secret attempt to release a biotoxin into his system. 暗中将生物毒素注入他体内
[16:14] Well, the russians sprayed sushi with radioactive polonium. 俄罗斯人就用放射钋喷射日本寿司
[16:16] What– what’s more farfetched? 还有什么更不靠谱的呢
[16:19] Well, I just met Joe Torre, so I guess anything’s possible. 我都见到了乔·托利 没什么不可能的
[16:23] Beckett. 贝克特
[16:26] Cause of death was cerebral hemorrhaging, as expected. 和预期一样 死因是脑出血
[16:28] Any way to estimate the height of the attacker 根据击打的角度推算
[16:30] – Based on the angle of the blows? – Normally, yes, -有办法推断凶手的身高吗 -通常可以
[16:33] But I-in this case, your attacker’s first swing 但是本案中 凶手第一次的击打部位
[16:35] – Landed a little south of his head. – How far south? -在头部以下的位置 -有多下面
[16:39] E-enough to make him a soprano. 足以让他变性的部位
[16:41] Ow. Shoulda worn a cup. 该给他颁个精准奖杯
[16:44] Lacerations around the patella suggest Mr. Vega was on his knees 膝盖骨的撕裂伤表明 维加头部受击打时
[16:48] When he was hit on the head. 是跪在地上的
[16:50] So our attacker could’ve been anyone? 这么说凶手可以是任何人
[16:52] Man, woman or child. 男性 女性甚至是儿童
[16:55] But that’s not why I called. 但这不是我叫你们来的原因
[16:56] Among all the fresh bruising, 在所有新的伤痕中
[16:59] We also found significant subdermal bruises 我发现有几处严重的皮下瘀伤
[17:02] That weren’t quite as fresh. 这些都不是新伤
[17:05] The contusions were all fist sized. 伤痕都有拳头大小
[17:08] He was in a fight. 他跟人打过架
[17:09] Couple days ago. 遇害的前几天
[17:11] What’s this shape right here? 这个是什么东西的形状
[17:13] He was wearing a ring. 打他的人带着戒指
[17:14] Not just any ring. 不是普通戒指
[17:17] A championship ring. 是枚总冠军戒指
[17:18] Left-hand ring finger, 左手无名指
[17:20] Just like his old teammate, free train Tommy Zane. 正像他的前队友汤米·泽恩
[17:33] You know, mom’s family goes all the way back to the “Mayflower.” 妈妈一家的家谱能追溯五月花号时代
[17:35] What, her persecution complex is genetic? 她的被害妄想症是遗传的吗
[17:37] Hey, those are my genes you’re talking about,too. 我也遗传了她的基因
[17:39] Well, look on the bright side. 从好的方面来看
[17:42] Now that you know you’re genetically predisposed, 现在你知道自己遗传了这一倾向
[17:43] You can seek early treatment, prevent future outbreaks. 你可以尽早治疗 以防以后发作
[17:48] Doesn’t it bother you 你不觉得困扰吗
[17:50] That you don’t know who your dad is? 不知道自己的父亲是谁
[17:52] No. 不困扰
[17:53] Why, does it bother you? 为什么这么问 你觉得困扰吗
[17:54] It’s like… I have this family tree, 是这样的 这个族谱
[17:57] And there’s a whole chunk of it missing. 有一大块是缺失的
[17:59] There’s a whole part of my history that doesn’t even exist. 我的历史有很长一段根本不曾存在
[18:02] I mean, really, how could gram not know? 奶奶怎么可能不知道
[18:04] My first year of college, I, uh, went to a party, 我大一时 一次去参加派对
[18:08] Met this girl–Allison. 遇见一个叫艾莉森的女孩
[18:10] In the space of six hours, 在短暂的六小时里
[18:11] we met, we talked, we danced, 我们相识 相知 共舞
[18:13] We fell in love. 我们坠入爱河
[18:15] The next morning, she was gone. 但是第二天早上 她消失了
[18:17] I spent a year trying to find her, 我花了整整一年的时间寻找她
[18:19] But I never learned her last name. 我甚至都不知道她姓什么
[18:21] There’s not a week that goes by I don’t think about her. 那时我没有一天不想念她
[18:23] Your gram told me that she loved a lifetime 你奶奶告诉我在遇见他的那晚
[18:27] The night she met him. 她倾注了此生所有的爱
[18:29] Don’t you feel like you’re missing out, not knowing? 但是不知道他是谁 你不觉得遗憾吗
[18:31] No. Oh, no. That’s the beauty of the mystery. 不 不 这就是神秘的美感
[18:34] Right now, my father could be an astronaut, 现在我父亲可以是个宇航员
[18:37] A pirate, a humanitarian, winner of the nobel prize. 海盗 慈善家 甚至是诺贝尔奖得主
[18:40] I mean, what one man could live up to all that? 有谁比得上这个想象中的父亲呢
[18:43] You think he ate whipped cream out of a can? 他也会拿着罐头吃生奶油吗
[18:45] Yes, and he invented whipped cream. 没错 因为是他发明了生奶油
[18:48] Dad! 爸爸
[18:50] You’re gonna spoil your dinner. 你会吃不下晚餐的
[18:53] – This is my dinner. – No. -这就是我的晚餐 -不是
[19:02] Mr. Zane. 泽恩先生
[19:04] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[19:06] Mr. Castle. 卡塞尔先生
[19:07] You’re in a festive mood tonight, Mr. Zane. 泽恩先生 您今晚兴致真好啊
[19:09] – Honoring the dead? – Celebrating a life… -在悼念亡友吗 – 庆祝美好生活
[19:11] The way Cano would’ve wanted it. 用卡尼奥喜欢的方式庆祝生活
[19:13] Yes, nothing says “I’m grieving” like an appletini. 没错 没什么比苹果马提尼更能表达悲伤了
[19:17] You must be the “Forgive and forget” type, Mr. Zane, 泽恩先生 你肯定是个不记仇的人
[19:20] Especially after that beating 特别是几天前
[19:21] That you gave Cano a couple of nights ago. 你狠狠揍了卡尼奥一顿 现在就忘了
[19:23] What are you talking about? 你在胡说什么
[19:24] We found the bruises left on Vega’s body from where you hit him, 维加身上有你留下的多处瘀伤
[19:27] Including the imprints left by your championship ring. 还包括你的总冠军戒指留下的印记
[19:30] 25 guys have this ring. 有25个人有这枚戒指
[19:32] Do they all wear it on their left-hand ring finger? 他们都把戒指戴在左手无名指吗
[19:33] Some of ’em, yeah. 有几个
[19:34] Do they all have abrasions on that finger 他们的手上都有
[19:36] That are consistent with assault? 对得上号的瘀伤吗
[19:39] What happened, Mr. Zane? 泽恩先生 到底发生了什么
[19:40] Was Cano tired of dumping money into this club? 卡尼奥是不是要从俱乐部撤资
[19:42] – He didn’t care about the money. – Then what was it? -他关心的不是钱 -那是什么
[19:48] His wife. 他妻子
[19:50] His wife? You and she were– 他妻子 你和她
[19:51] No. 没有
[19:53] But he thought w– 但是他以为我们
[19:56] Maggie was upset, said she thought Cano 玛吉很不难过 她认为
[19:58] Was having an affair and wanted to know 卡尼奥有婚外情 想了解清楚
[20:00] If I’d seen him down here at the club with anybody. 问我是否看见他和别人在此约会
[20:02] What’d you tell her? 你怎么告诉她的
[20:03] – I told her no, of course. – Was that the truth? -我跟她说没有 -你说的是真话吗
[20:05] Look, I’ve been through this before. 以前也有过类似情况
[20:06] Cano was hing some kind of crisis. 卡尼奥只是逢场作戏
[20:09] He wasn’t gonna leave her. 他是不会离开她的
[20:10] So why tell her the truth? 没必要告诉她真相
[20:11] So Vega was having an affair? 这么说维加确实有婚外情
[20:13] I’d seen him with a girl– young, cuban. 跟一个年轻古巴女孩子
[20:16] You know, I figured after his visit, he was missing home. 我是后来才发现的 他经常不回家
[20:18] Anyway, he saw me leaving his house that night, 那晚他见我从他家里出来
[20:20] And when he asked Maggie why I was there, 他问玛吉为什么我在
[20:22] she got evasive. 她言辞闪烁
[20:23] So naturally, he thought she was having an affair of her own. 自然的 他认为她也有婚外情
[20:26] Came after me swinging. 他来找我算帐
[20:27] Took a couple of shots to his ribs 我给了他肋骨几拳
[20:29] to calm him down enough before I could tell him the truth. 让他安静下来听我解释
[20:31] This girl that he was dating, 他约会的姑娘
[20:32] do you remember her name? 还记得她的名字吗
[20:34] No, he never told me her name. 不 他没跟我说过
[20:35] But I might have a picture on my phone. 不过我手机里可能有张照片
[20:39] What is it with professional athletes and politicians 跟职业运动员和政客在一起会怎样
[20:41] that they just can’t keep it in their pants? 他们就是没法不动邪念吗
[20:44] They’re just overgrown teenagers with delicate little egos. 只是自我感觉良好 发育过度的青少年
[20:47] It’s not that deep. It’s just simple math. 没那么深奥 是简单的算术
[20:49] They just have more opportunity. 他们有更多机会
[20:52] Well, what are you saying, men are dogs? 你是说 男人是狗
[20:53] No. The greater the opportunity, the greater the likelihood. 不 机会越大 可能性就越大
[20:57] Which means the two of you have nothing to worry about. 意味着你们两个没什么好担心的
[20:58] Ryan has nothing to worry about. 莱恩没什么好担心的
[21:00] Hey. Cano Vega, on the other hand… 卡尼奥·维加 另一方面…
[21:02] His wife said that he changed when he got back from Cuba. 他妻子说 他从古巴回来性情大变
[21:04] Maybe it wasn’t Cuba. Maybe it was the girl. 或许不是因为古巴 是因为那个姑娘
[21:07] That could explain the 200 grand. 这就能解释那二十万美元了
[21:08] Maybe he needed it for the girl. 或许是那姑娘需要这笔钱
[21:09] And why he needed to borrow money from a loan shark 没有找到她 为何他要
[21:11] – without her finding out. – But Maggie Vega did find out. -向高利贷借钱 -但玛吉·维加知道了
[21:14] So she decides she’s not gonna take it anymore. 于是 她决定不再忍受
[21:17] She considers divorce, 考虑离婚
[21:18] But thought about the endless hours of scrutiny, 可又想到没完没了的调查
[21:21] the public humiliation in the media. 媒体上的公开丑闻
[21:22] Not to mention that she’d only get half. 而且她只能分到一半财产
[21:24] Uh, assuming there’s no prenup. 假设没有婚前协议的话
[21:26] But if she kills him, she gets everything. 如果她杀死了丈夫 就能得到一切
[21:28] Mm-hmm. She knows where he’s gonna be, 她知道他要去哪里
[21:30] Alone, at night. 晚上 一个人
[21:32] She goes there. 她去了那里
[21:34] He trusts her, lets his guard down. 他信任妻子 放松了警惕
[21:36] She moves in close. 她靠近了
[21:38] She smiles, picks up a bat, 微笑着 捡起棒球棍
[21:41] Thinks of everything that he’s done to her, 想着他对自己所做的一切
[21:42] Starts with the family jewels 从家庭幸福开始
[21:44] And ends with the family fortune. 以家庭财富而告终
[21:51] This is crazy. Why would I kill my husband? 胡扯八道 我为什么要谋杀亲夫
[21:54] Because you thought he was having an affair. 因为你觉得他有婚外情
[21:57] You know? 你们知道了
[21:59] – How? – It doesn’t matter how we know. -怎么知道的 -别管我们怎么知道的
[22:00] What matters is that you didn’t tell us. 重点是你没告诉我们
[22:02] It was a private matter between Cano and me. 这是我和卡尼奥的个人隐私
[22:05] It’s also motive. 也是动机
[22:06] Mrs. Vega, where were you on the night 维加夫人 你丈夫遇害当晚
[22:07] – of your husband’s murder? – At home alone. -你在哪里 -一个人在家
[22:10] You can check the security tapes if you want. 如果你想 可以看监控录像
[22:14] So… It’s true then? 那么… 那是真的
[22:17] He was seeing someone else? 他有外遇了吗
[22:18] We don’t know that for sure. 我们还不能肯定
[22:22] I do. 我能肯定
[22:26] He was in love with her. 他爱上了这个女人
[22:30] Her name is Lara. 她叫莱拉
[22:32] Mi Carinio. It means “My love.” 米·卡利妮奥 意思是”我的至爱”
[22:35] Who is she? I don’t know. 她是谁 不知道
[22:37] I’ve torn this house upside down looking for a clue. 为了找线索我把房子翻了个遍
[22:40] That note is the only thing I’ve found. 唯一找到的就是这张字条
[22:42] “2/16”–that’s the day before the murder. 2月16号 遇害的两天前
[22:45] He went into the city that day, didn’t get home until 10:30. 他那天进城的 直到十点半才回家
[22:49] That’s why I knew. 所以我知道
[22:50] Mrs. Vega, this woman is possibly involved 维加夫人 这个女人很可能涉嫌
[22:52] in your husband’s murder. 你丈夫的谋杀
[22:53] Why didn’t you tell us this before? 之前为何不告诉我们
[22:56] Because I… 因为我…
[22:58] I just didn’t want it to be true. 我不希望这是真的
[23:01] Home security videos confirm Mrs. Vega’s story, 家庭监控录像证明了维加夫人的话
[23:04] And C.S.U. Tested negative for blood at Tommy Zane’s place. 汤米·泽恩家的血样 鉴定组测试不符
[23:08] Where are we on the girl? 那个姑娘查得怎么样了
[23:09] Just finished combing through Vega’s internet records. 刚搜索完维加的互联网记录
[23:11] There are no I.M.S, e-mails or Internet broweses searches 不管电邮还是网络通讯
[23:14] connecting him in any way, shape or form to a Lara. 他跟莱拉没有任何形式的联系
[23:16] Phones are a dead end, too. 电话调查也一无所获
[23:17] No one who called or was called by Vega in the last two months 过去两个月里 他并没有
[23:20] Remembers him mentioning anyone named Lara 和某个莱拉通过电话
[23:22] Well, for a guy who’s supposedly in love, 这个家伙如果是恋爱了
[23:24] He doesn’t do a very good job keeping in touch with his girl. 跟姑娘可是没保持密切联系
[23:26] Some guys are just hopeless. Hey, honey. 有的人要绝望了 亲爱的
[23:30] Yeah, I was just thinking about you, thought I’d call you. 是啊 想你了 觉得该给你打个电话
[23:32] Well, I just wanted to call to say I miss you. 只想告诉你我想你了
[23:34] – Yeah. – Some guys are just pathetic. -是啊 -有的人真可悲
[23:38] Don’t be jealous. He still loves you. 别妒忌 他还是喜欢你的
[23:40] Vega met with her the day before he died, 维加死前一天见过她
[23:42] So let’s put photos out to all precincts 把照片发到所有辖区
[23:44] And have uniforms canvass the area around the field. 让同事们详细调查球场周围的区域
[23:46] – Maybe somebody saw her the night that he was killed. – Beckett. -说不定案发当晚有人见过她 -贝克特
[23:49] – Yes, sir. – How we doing on the Cuba angle? -是 长官 -古巴方面查得怎么样了
[23:51] Nothinyet. Why? 还没有进展 怎么了
[23:53] Just got a call from the lieu over in Union City, New Jersey. 刚接到新泽西州尤尼恩市警局的电话
[23:55] Vega was involved in a shouting match 维加曾在小哈瓦那区的餐馆
[23:57] at a restaurant in little Havana with one of their regulars. 跟他们的一个老主顾争吵
[23:59] Apparently the cops were called in to break it up. 然后报警叫警察来劝架
[24:01] Why wasn’t there an incident report? 为何没有事件报告
[24:02] Cops kept it quiet at the time at the request 那时候警察应古巴领事馆的请求
[24:04] – of the Cuba consulate. -Because of Vega? -保持沉默 -因为维加
[24:06] No, because of who Vega was fighting with. 不 是因为跟维加争吵的人
[24:08] Mario Sanchez– 马里奥·桑切兹
[24:09] head of the Cuba consulate in New York. 驻纽约古巴大使馆负责人
[24:11] He was one of the diplomats that took Vega to Cuba. 他是带维加去古巴的外交官之一
[24:13] What did they fight about? 他们吵什么
[24:14] I don’t know, but seeing that they were in Cuba together, 不知道 既然他们一起去了古巴
[24:16] I suggest you find out. 我建议你们去查个究竟
[24:32] On the night of the 17th, I was here at the consulate. 17号晚上 我在大使馆
[24:36] You don’t really think I killed Cano Vega, do you? 你们不会以为我杀了卡尼奥·维加吧
[24:38] Given his change of heart in Cuba, I can’t imagine 考虑到他在古巴改变心意 无法想象
[24:41] that the two of you were the best of friends. 你们俩曾是最好的朋友
[24:42] You could say the same thing 纽约的这些古巴移民
[24:44] about most of the Cuban community here. 也还不是如此
[24:45] Yes, but how many of them ended up dead 是的 可有多少人是跟你在餐馆
[24:47] After fighting with you in a restaurant? 争吵后以死亡告终的
[24:50] I was minding my own business. 我在忙自己的事
[24:51] – Vega was the one who decided to pick a fight with me. – Why? -维加才是挑起事端的人 -为什么
[24:55] I was in charge of his schedule in Cuba. 我负责他在古巴的行程
[24:58] I guess he didn’t like to be told what to do or where to go. 我猜他可能不喜欢被牵着鼻子走吧
[25:00] Sounds like you kept him on a pretty tight leash. 听起来像是你给他拴了条链子
[25:03] We did a counterrevolutionary the courtesy 我们一反常态
[25:05] of allowing him back on our soil. 礼貌的允许他进入我们的国土
[25:07] We weren’t about to just let him wander around. 我们可不想让他四处闲逛
[25:09] So you would know better than anyone else 你比任何人都清楚
[25:11] – What Vega did on his trip? – That’s my job. -维加旅行时做过什么 -那是我的工作
[25:14] Everyone we’ve spoke to about Vega 我们问过的每个人都说
[25:16] Says he came back from Cuba a different man. 维加从古巴回来性情大变
[25:19] What happened to him down there? 他在那里到底出了什么事
[25:22] he was very emotional 他很激动
[25:23] The whole time he was there– 他在那里的所有时间
[25:25] Uh, talking to the locals, feeling sorry for them 都在跟当地人交谈 对他们感到抱歉
[25:28] Because they were poor and he was rich. 为他们的穷困和自己的富有
[25:31] Truth is, he felt guilty. 事实是 他有负罪感
[25:33] When returned, he borrowed $200,000 in cash. 当维加回来后 借了二十万现金
[25:36] Is it possible 有可能
[25:36] that he was trying to funnel money to the island, 他想给这个岛集资
[25:39] -Help some of the locals out, maybe? -Not on my watch. -帮助一些当地人吗 -我不知道
[25:41] Yeah, you can’t have that. 是啊 你无法掌控
[25:43] Rich people sharing their wealth? That’s like socialism. 有钱人分享他们的财富 很像社会主义
[25:45] Please. 得了吧
[25:46] The truth is that Cano Vega, like all Americans, was spoiled. 事实是正像美国人 卡尼奥·维加被惯坏了
[25:51] When the poverty was before his eyes– 当他眼前出现贫瘠时
[25:52] It’s an unspeakable tragedy. 是无法形容的悲惨
[25:54] And then, out of sight, out of mind. 然而 眼不见心不烦
[25:58] He didn’t know that I was aware, 他不知道我有所觉察
[26:01] But do you want to know 你们想知道
[26:02] the thing that interested Vega most about Cuba? 维加最关心古巴的什么事情吗
[26:06] A girl. 一个姑娘
[26:08] What girl? 什么姑娘
[26:10] He met a lot of locals, kissed a lot of babies. 他见过很多当地人 吻过很多孩子
[26:13] I can only assume it was a pretty young thing 我只能假设他在岛内旅游时
[26:16] He met while he was touring the island. 遇到一个漂亮的姑娘
[26:17] Do you know her name? 知道她的名字吗
[26:19] Lara. 莱拉
[26:21] Her name was Lara. 她名叫莱拉
[26:24] So Vega fell in love with a girl in Cuba. 维加在古巴爱上了一个姑娘
[26:27] If you take Sanchez’s word. 如果你相信桑切兹说的话
[26:29] Well, he couldn’t have just pulled the name Lara out of thin air. 他不可能凭空说出莱拉这名字
[26:32] According to the note that the wife found, 根据他妻子找到的字条
[26:34] Vega and Lara were supposed to meet the night before he was murdered. 维加在遇害前一晚和莱拉应该见过面
[26:37] Now how are they supposed to do that 如果她在古巴
[26:38] -if she’s stuck in Cuba? -If she’s stuck on the island, -他们怎么见面 -如果她在岛上
[26:41] How did she end up in that photo with Vega at his club? 怎么会跟维加在俱乐部照相
[26:44] There has to be an explanation that makes this all make sense. 肯定有个理由能解释一切
[26:46] There is. The woman standing next to Vega in the picture is not Lara. 有 照片里站在维加旁的不是莱拉
[26:51] A resident near the ballpark where Vega was killed I.D.’ed her. 维加被杀的棒球场附近 有居民认出了她
[26:53] Her names Ana, Ana Rivera. 她叫阿娜 阿娜·蕾维拉
[26:55] She’s a waitress in the neighborhood. 她是社区俱乐部的服务生
[26:57] Uniforms are bringing her in now. 同事正把她带过来
[26:58] What’s her connection to Vega? 她和维加有什么关系
[27:01] Cuba. She escaped six months ago. 古巴 半年前她从古巴逃来纽约
[27:05] We met at a bar where I work, 我工作的酒吧和他的球场很近
[27:07] near his field. 我们就在那里认识的
[27:09] He heard I’d just come over from Cuba last year, 他听说我去年才从古巴过来
[27:12] and he invited me out for drinks. 就请我出去喝几杯
[27:13] Did you know he was married? 你知道他已婚吗
[27:15] It wasn’like that. 我们不是那种关系
[27:17] He just wanted to talk… about home. 他只想聊天 聊家乡
[27:20] He missed it. I think that’s why he wanted to go. 他想家 我觉得因此他才回了古巴
[27:23] You were photographed with him after the trip. 他从古巴回来后与你合影
[27:25] Did he still want to… just talk? 那时他也仅仅只想聊天吗
[27:27] Yes. He wanted to talk about 是的 他想知道我是怎么
[27:30] my trip here from Cuba. 从古巴来到这里的
[27:31] It was like he was obsessed. He wanted to know how I got out. 不是爱上我 只为知道我是怎么出境的
[27:35] And what did you tell him? 你对他怎么说的
[27:39] Ana, what did you tell Mr. Vega? 阿娜 你对维加先生怎么说的
[27:42] I said my family knew a man. 我说我家人认识一个熟人
[27:45] If–if you pay him lots of money, 只要你给得起钱
[27:47] Mi Carinio comes and takes you to America. 米·卡利妮奥就能带你去美国
[27:50] Mi Carinio? 米·卡利妮奥是什么
[27:52] His boat. 他的船
[27:53] It takes you to Jamaica, 人先坐船到牙买加
[27:54] and then you fly to America. 然后再坐飞机到美国
[27:58] It’s important that you fly, because if you come by boat, 入境一定要乘飞机 因为如果乘船
[28:01] then they can send you back. 他们就会把你遣送回国
[28:04] That’s the wet-foot, dry-foot policy. 这是海路陆路入境政策
[28:06] Vega was looking for a way to get his new girlfriend out of Cuba. 维加在想办法让新女友离开古巴
[28:09] “Mi Carinio ,” 2/16, 8:30 p.m. 米·卡利妮奥 2月16日 下午八点半
[28:11] It looks like he succeeded. 他似乎成功了
[28:13] “Mi Carinio” to Jamaica 2/16, 米·卡利妮奥 2月16日到达牙买加
[28:15] which means she arrived on the 17th. 这意味着她17日到达
[28:18] That’s the same day Vega died. That can’t be a coincidence. 恰好是维加遇害当天 这不是巧合
[28:20] Ana, you told Mr. Vega how to get in touch 阿娜 你告诉了维加先生如何联系
[28:23] with the man who got you out of Cuba. 帮你离开古巴的人吗
[28:25] Yes. He runs a newspaper. 是的 他主编一份报纸
[28:28] “Una nueva esperanza,” on East 98th. 《新希望》报纸 在98街东段
[28:31] Alfredo Quintana, the editor? 主编是阿尔弗雷多·金塔纳吗
[28:38] He lied to us. 他对我们撒谎了
[28:47] All right, first you accuse me of killing Vega. 一开始你们指控我谋杀维加
[28:49] Then you’re saying that I’m helping him. 后来你们又说我在帮他
[28:52] So maybe you guys should make up your mind. 也许你们先该想到清楚明白
[28:54] Well, actually, we made up our minds 事实上 我们一看到你账户上
[28:56] once we saw the $200,000 in your bank account. 那二十万就清楚明白了
[28:58] That’s the exact amount Cano Vega borrowed from a loan shark. 卡尼奥·维加向高利贷借就是这个数目
[29:01] Since what you were doing was illegal, 因为你们在做违法勾当
[29:03] he didn’t want there to be any record of it. 所以他不想留下证据
[29:05] You know, I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[29:13] These aren’t my accounts. 这些不是我的账户
[29:16] This is the foundation’s account. 这是基金会的账户
[29:17] My name isn’t even on them. 上面甚至没有我的名字
[29:19] Which is why you hid the money there, 这就是你把赃款藏于其中的原因
[29:20] to make it harder for us to find. 让我们更难找到
[29:22] These were charitable contributions. 这些是慈善捐款
[29:24] Where’s the girl? 那个女孩在哪里
[29:26] What girl? 什么女孩
[29:28] Mr. Quintana, you and your foundation 金塔纳先生 你和你的基金会
[29:31] are facing human smuggling charges. 将面临偷运人口的指控
[29:33] Do you really want me to add obstruction of justice 你希望再加上妨碍司法公正
[29:36] and aiding and abetting a murderer to that? 援助和教唆谋杀罪吗
[29:40] You like the press, don’t you? 你喜欢出版事业 对吧
[29:43] How are you gonna like being linked to Cano Vega’s murder? 那喜欢涉嫌谋杀卡尼奥·维加吗
[29:47] You know what they’ll see? 你知道他们会怎么想吗
[29:50] That I saved a girl from under Castro’s regime. 我从卡斯特罗的独裁下拯救了一个女孩
[29:52] For a price. 收费的
[29:53] Yeah, I would’ve done it for free. 我本打算免费的
[29:54] Yeah, but you didn’t. 但你没有
[29:56] Are you really ready to stake your entire future 你真的准备把下半生赌在
[29:58] on some girl you don’t even know? 某个你陌生女孩身上吗
[30:05] Vega had an apartment for her. 维加给她买了一套公寓
[30:09] I took her there when I got her to the mainland. 她一到美国我就把她带到了那里
[30:11] – Where? – Union City, Summit Avenue. -在哪里 -尤尼恩市萨米特大道
[30:15] Nypd! Nypd! Nypd! Police! Police! Police! Police! Nypd! Nypd! 纽约警察 纽约警察
[30:23] – Clear. – Clear. -没人 -没人
[30:29] Looks like nobody’s home. 屋里似乎没人
[30:30] This girl’s in dire need of a trip to Ikea. 可怜的女孩需要去宜家买点东西
[30:33] This bed hasn’t even been made. 这张床从未铺过
[30:35] I don’t think she was sleeping here. 我觉得她不住这里
[30:38] Beckett. 贝克特
[30:40] Looks like dirt. 像是泥
[30:42] Get C.S.U. down here. 让鉴证组过来
[30:46] You guys. 大家看
[30:52] There’s blood. 这有血迹
[30:54] It’s definitely Vega’s. 绝对是维加的
[30:56] – And the footprint? – That’s harder to nail down. -脚印呢 -那就很难确定了
[31:00] The composition of the dirt 泥土的成分
[31:01] is pretty similar to dirt anywhere in the city. 和城区各处的泥土都很相似
[31:03] So we can’t actually prove that she was at the scene? 所以不能证明她在现场吗
[31:05] I just said it’s harder. 我只是说很难确定
[31:06] But there were traces of titanium dioxide in the dirt. 但泥土里含有微量二氧化钛
[31:09] – Chalk. – Like what they use to trace lines on baseball fields. -粉笔 -在棒球场上用来画线的
[31:12] So she heads to the field, 所以她去了棒球场
[31:14] takes a little batting practice on Vega’s head, 用球棒打了维加的头
[31:16] heads home, packs her things, hits the road. 回家 收拾东西 然后逃走了
[31:18] Giving a whole new meaning to the term “hit-and-run.” 给词组”击跑配合战术”下了新的定义
[31:22] Beckett. B-e-c-k-e double-t. 贝克特 贝克特
[31:24] Badge 4-1-3-1-9. 编号41319
[31:26] I need a T.S.A. hold on 我需要交通安全管理局拦截
[31:27] a potential fugitive. 一个可能潜逃的疑犯
[31:29] Yes, I’ll hold. 好 我不会挂
[31:31] Uniforms are circulating that picture of Lara we got from Quintana. 同事在发布金塔纳那给的莱拉的照片
[31:34] They’re plastering it on every storefront 张贴在她住处方圆1公里内
[31:35] within a mile of her place. 所有商店中
[31:37] So it was the girl? 凶手是那个女孩吗
[31:37] Evidence looks that way. 证据都指向她
[31:39] We figure she honey trapped Vega into giving her tickets out of Cuba, 我们推测她用美人计使维加帮她离开古巴
[31:42] and when she got here, 她到这里以后
[31:42] he wanted a little more than she was willing to give, 他想要的她不能给
[31:44] and things went south from there. 祸起萧墙
[31:45] Maybe it was the Cuban government all along. 也许从头到尾古巴政府也参与其中
[31:47] They hated Vega for defecting. 他们憎恨维加的背叛
[31:49] So they send a beautiful spy for him to fall in love with. 所以他们派出美女间谍让他坠入爱河
[31:52] It works. He smuggles her back home, 计划奏效了 他把她偷渡回家
[31:56] and bam! He’s dead. 然后突然 他死了
[31:59] Sounds like a Castle story. 听起来好像卡塞尔写的小说
[32:01] I’ll call it “Coraz de fuego.” 我会起名为《最后的列车》[电影]
[32:03] Yes. I need a detain and contain. 我需要拘留令
[32:05] All no-fly protocols. Thank you. 禁止飞行出境协议 谢谢
[32:08] Though we really should stake out the consulate. 我们真的应该监视领事馆
[32:10] Way ahead of you. 我们早想到了
[32:11] Surveillance has been there for about an hour. 一小时前已经开始监视领事馆
[32:13] If she killed him out of self-defense, 如果她不是出于自卫而杀死他
[32:15] then she’d go back to the devil she knows. 她会回去找幕后黑手的
[32:16] And yet I’m sensing skepticism on my theory. 我感觉到有人在怀疑我的推测
[32:19] – Yeah, thanks. – Mind reader. -谢谢 -读心者
[32:20] Well, you’re both geniuses. 你们俩都是天才
[32:22] That was our guys at the consulate. 我们的人在领事馆
[32:23] They just spotted Lara walking right through the door. 他们刚看见莱拉走进大门
[32:26] I don’t know what to tell you. 我无可奉告
[32:27] I’ve never seen that girl before. 我从没见过这个女孩
[32:29] Well,then you should invest in some corrective lenses. 那你应该买视力矫正镜了
[32:31] Our surveillance team saw her coming in here not half an hour ago. 我们的人看见她进来 还不到半小时
[32:34] Surveillance team? You’re watching us now? 你们的人 你们现在在监视我们
[32:37] Only within the scope of the law. 仅在法律允许的范围之内
[32:39] The watcher becomes the watched. 幕后看客成了被监视的人
[32:42] I’m a big fan of irony. Ask her. 我很喜欢用反讽 问她吧
[32:45] She’s a Cuban citizen requesting asylum. 她是个要求庇护的古巴公民
[32:47] She’s a suspect in a murder investigation. 她是谋杀案的嫌疑人
[32:50] And you expect me just to hand her over to the American authorities? 你想让我把她交给美国政府吗
[32:53] Mr. Sanchez, as I’m sure you’re well aware, 桑切兹先生 我相信你很清楚
[32:56] a country’s consulate and its embassy 一个国家的领事和大使馆
[32:58] have a different set of rights and privileges. 享有不同的权力
[33:01] This is only a consulate. 这只是领事馆
[33:02] You do not have diplomatic immunity. 你并不享有外交豁免权
[33:08] Produce the girl now, 现在就交出那个姑娘
[33:09] or I will get a search warrant and make a public spectacle 否则我将取得搜查令 并向公众公开
[33:11] of your government harboring a criminal on American soil. 贵国政府在美国国土私藏嫌犯
[33:42] No, I-I-I did not kill him. Please. 不 他不是我杀的
[33:44] – You have to believe. – Then why did you run? -你们相信我 -那你为什么要逃跑
[33:46] Why did you try to go back to Cuba? 你为什么想回古巴
[33:48] I was afraid the man will kill me, too. 我怕那个人也会杀我
[33:51] – What man? – The one who come the night he died. -谁 -他遇害当晚来的男人
[33:54] He come to… El piso. 他来了…el piso[西班牙语]
[33:58] The apartment. He came to the apartment. 公寓 他去了公寓
[33:59] There was a man who came to the apartment 有个男人在维加遇害当晚
[34:01] the night that Vega died, and that’s why you were running? 去了公寓 所以你才逃跑吗
[34:04] He kill my father. 他杀害了我父亲
[34:07] Your father? 你父亲
[34:08] Vega. 维加
[34:09] Cano Vega is your father? 卡尼奥·维加是你父亲
[34:11] O-okay, Lara, take us from the beginning. 莱拉 让我们从头开始
[34:14] Desde del principio. 从头说起[西班牙语]
[34:15] Vega and my mother… 维加和我母亲…
[34:28] Vega and her mother were engaged when he defected. 维加出逃前已经和她母亲订婚
[34:32] She supposed to come, but she didn’t. 她本应该一起来的 但却没有
[34:35] As punishment for what Vega did, 作为对维加叛逃的惩罚
[34:36] They threw her mother in prison. 他们把她母亲送进了监狱
[34:40] she was pregnant with her at the time. 当时她母亲已经怀有身孕
[34:42] Did Vega know about this? 维加知道这事吗
[34:46] Not until a couple of months ago 直到两个月前
[34:47] when he heard a rumor that he had a daughter. 他听说原来他有一个女儿
[34:50] Well, that’s why vega went to Cuba. 维加就是为这事回古巴的
[34:52] To see if he really did have a daughter. 去证实他到底有没有女儿
[34:57] They didn’t actually meet 他们并没见着面
[34:58] Because the government was watching him. 因为古巴政府正监视着他
[35:02] But he got her a message 但他收到了她的信息
[35:04] Saying that he would get her out as soon as he could. 让他尽快救她出去
[35:06] The first time I meet my father was… 我第一次见我父亲
[35:11] three nights ago, 是在三天前
[35:12] And I want to tell him 当时我就想告诉他
[35:15] How much suffering he caused. 他一手酿成了多少痛苦
[35:23] She grew up believing 她从小到大一直认为
[35:24] That her father had abandoned her mother to get rich. 他父亲为了富贵荣华而抛妻弃子
[35:26] But he told her that that wasn’t true… 但是他却告诉她 事实并非如此
[35:29] That he only defected 他之所以出走 只是因为
[35:30] Because her mother said that she was going to as well. 她母亲曾答应他一起远走高飞
[35:34] But that she had changed her mind at the last minute. 但她却在最后关头改变了主意
[35:37] All these years, 这些年来
[35:39] He had thought that she had turned her back on him. 他一直以为她已经和自己恩断义绝
[35:42] He never knew that they– 但却没想到
[35:44] That the government had made an example of him 政府利用他杀鸡儆猴
[35:46] To all the other players. 震慑其他球员
[35:50] He never knew that she had died in prison. 他完全不知道她已死于狱中
[35:52] My father… 我父亲…
[35:54] Is very upset when I tell him this. 当他从我这里得知这些时 沮丧万分
[35:57] He said he need to talk to someone. 他说他需要和某个人谈谈
[35:59] He, uh, uh, give me money for food. 他给了我一些钱买吃的
[36:02] I never see him again. 然后我就再也没见过他
[36:04] You said earlier that there was a man at the apartment. 你之前说 曾有个男人出现在公寓
[36:08] When I go to… The market to go buy food, 当时我出去买吃的
[36:12] When I come back… 等我回来的时候
[36:15] I see a man at the, um, um, apartment, 我见到一个男人 出现在公寓
[36:18] Not my father. 但并不是我父亲
[36:20] I was so scared, so I leave. 我当时害怕极了 于是赶紧离开
[36:23] Then I hear Cano Vega is dead. 后来我就听说卡尼奥·维加死了
[36:26] So I run, and I hide. 于是我躲了起来
[36:30] I just wanted to go home. 我只想回家
[36:33] He killed my father. 他杀了我父亲
[36:36] This man who came to your apartment… 这个出现在你公寓的男子
[36:39] Can you describe him for me? 你能向我描述他的样子吗
[36:42] Yes. 可以
[36:45] Let–let me get this straight. 咱们把话说清楚先
[36:47] An illegal claiming to be 一个非法偷渡客
[36:48] Cano Vega’s daughter, 声称自己是卡尼奥·维加的女儿
[36:49] After being in this country for less than 24 hours, 刚来到这个国家不到24小时
[36:52] Identifies someone who kind of looks like me 就辨认出一个酷似我的人
[36:55] From a distance at night? 而且还是在晚上远距离看到的
[36:58] Well, gee, guys. 有没有搞错 二位
[36:59] What, do I–what, do I sign my confession right now 怎么 难道我要现在就签字画押吗
[37:02] Or after the big, uh, press conference? 还是要先开个新闻发布会
[37:04] Well, now’s good. 现在就开吧
[37:06] Come on, kids. 拜托 孩子们
[37:09] Come on. 拜托
[37:10] You know he was my friend. 你们知道他是我朋友
[37:12] Not to mention, a hefty commission. 更别提我们签了高额佣金
[37:13] What’s my motive? 我动机何在
[37:15] The thing about people who have a lot, Mr. Fox, 福克斯先生 有钱人一旦出了问题
[37:17] Is that they have the most to lose. 那一定不是小事
[37:19] I’m sure vega felt betrayed 我相信维加得知真相时
[37:20] when he learned the truth. 觉得自己被出卖了
[37:21] The truth? About what? 真相 什么真相
[37:24] Your favorite story– 那个你津津乐道的故事
[37:26] Barcelona, 1992. 1992年 巴塞罗那奥运会
[37:28] Only you left out the part 只是你跳过了那部分
[37:29] Where you lied to Cano Vega 关于你是如何谎称
[37:31] About helping his fiance defect. 帮卡尼奥·维加的未婚妻逃走的
[37:33] It’s not my fault that she changed her mind, 她临时变卦 这又不是我的错
[37:36] Truth is, you couldn’t get her off the island. 实际上 你没办法带她离开
[37:38] But you did know that he’d rather be there with her 同时 你也知道他宁愿留在那里陪她
[37:39] Than here making big bucks for you in the majors. 也不愿在大满贯赛里帮你赚个盆满钵满
[37:42] So you let him believe that she had changed her mind. 于是你让他以为她变心了
[37:45] And to keep him from ever finding out the truth, 同时为了确保他再也无从得知真相
[37:48] You had her put away. 你把她关了起来
[37:49] Put away? In Cuba? Oh, come on. 关起来 还是在古巴 拜托
[37:54] I-I have a lot of pull, 我的确有很多门路
[37:55] But, uh, influencing a military dictatorship 但是 要想在军事独裁国家说上话
[37:58] Isn’t as easy as getting a dinner reservation at le cirque. 并不像在马戏团餐厅[名店]订位那么容易
[38:02] You’d influenced their people before. 但你确实做到了
[38:04] Manuel gutierrez, A.K.A. El pulpo– 玛纽埃·古铁兹 花名大章鱼
[38:07] The octopus. 那个大墨鱼
[38:08] You walked away with the star player 你带着古巴国家队的明星球员跑了
[38:10] Of the cuban national team for a rolex. 而代价只是一块劳力士
[38:12] We did a little research. 我们调查过了
[38:14] He was the chief witness at her trial. 在她的审讯中 他是主要目击证人
[38:17] Was denouncing Vega’s fiance 指控维加未婚妻
[38:19] Always a part of your plan with el pulpo 也是你和大章鱼计划的一部分吧
[38:20] Or did you have to pay extra for that? 还是你得为此额外付费
[38:22] I’ve heard you’re a killer negotiator. 我听说你很擅长和杀手讨价还价
[38:25] You can’t possibly be serious. 你们不会是认真的吧
[38:27] When vega figured out what you had done, 当维加发现了一切之后
[38:28] He called you from his club and told you to meet him. 他在俱乐部打电话给你约你见面
[38:31] I think he came after you and threatened to destroy you 我猜他跟踪了你并且威胁要毁了你
[38:35] And that’s why you killed him. 因此你杀了他
[38:37] It’s a hell of a story, kids. 这故事太蹩脚了 孩子们
[38:38] I paid el pulpo to take care of my player’s girl 我雇大章鱼害死我球员的女人
[38:41] When the Cuban government 而且还是在古巴政府
[38:42] is sending away people every day? 眼皮底下顶风作案
[38:44] That’s a hell of a tale. 这算个什么说法
[38:46] It’s pure conjecture. 这根本是在凭空臆断
[38:47] You know what’s not conjecture? 你想要真凭实据吗
[38:50] The blood that we found 我们在你的汽车驾驶座
[38:51] On the driver’s side floor mat in your car. 脚垫上发现了血迹
[38:54] That was vega’s blood. 属于维加
[38:56] As much as you tried to clean 尽管你小心清理过了
[38:57] Those $5,000 pair of shoes you were wearing 那双你谋杀维加时穿的
[39:00] While you smashed Vega’s skull in, 价值五千大洋的鞋子
[39:01] You didn’t quite get all of it. 你还是没弄干净
[39:09] Hello, Cynthia. Call my lawyer. 辛西娅 通知我的律师
[39:12] You tell him he’s about to earn 你跟他说 我会支付他一笔
[39:13] The outrageous, obscene amounts of money I pay him. 前所未有的天价律师费
[39:19] Turn around. 转过身去
[39:21] Turn around. 转身
[39:23] Robert fox, 罗伯特·福克斯
[39:24] you’re under arrest for the murder of Cano Vega. 你因谋杀卡尼奥·维加被捕
[39:29] what’s gonna happen to Lara? 莱拉以后怎么办
[39:30] She can stay in the states for a year and then decide 她可以继续留在美国一年
[39:32] whether she wants to apply for citizenship or not. 再决定是否加入国籍
[39:35] Oh, I can’t imagine her staying. 我不敢想象她留在这里的情形
[39:37] Her last bit of family is gone. 举目无亲
[39:39] I mean, the only person that she knew here is dead. 她唯一认识的人已经死了
[39:43] Well, there is one more person 其实还有一个人
[39:45] That she should meet. 她应该见一下
[39:52] So you’re Lara? 你就是莱拉
[39:54] She was born in Cuba right after Mr. Vega defected. 维加先生刚离开古巴 她便出生了
[39:58] She’s not his girlfriend. 她不是他女朋友
[40:00] – She’s his daughter. – Cano had a daughter? -她是他的女儿 -卡尼奥有个女儿
[40:04] My father… 我父亲他
[40:06] Didn’t know how you would like to have me here. 不知道你是否愿意我留在这里
[40:09] He, uh… He had fear 他 他有些顾虑
[40:12] To tell you about me. 到底该不该告诉你我的事情
[40:17] It’s okay. 没事
[40:25] She says she knows her father loved you very much, 她说她父亲深爱着你
[40:28] And he didn’t want to hurt you. 他并不想伤害你
[40:38] And that she hoped and he hoped that, 她和他都希望
[40:40] Together, you could be a family. 你们可以成为一家人
[40:53] Mi casa es su casa. 我家就是你家[西班牙语]
[40:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:14] Hey, dad. 嗨 老爸
[41:16] Hey, daughter. What are you doing up so late? 嗨 女儿 那么晚了你干嘛呢
[41:18] Waiting for you. 等你
[41:20] Did I do something wrong? 我又做错什么了
[41:22] No. 没有
[41:24] I was just thinking about what you said about your dad, 我只是在想你之前说的关于你爸爸的事
[41:28] How he could be anything you imagine him to be– 他可能是任何你所希望的角色–
[41:30] An astronaut or a pirate. 宇航员 或者海盗
[41:31] Whipped cream inventor. 生奶油发明者
[41:33] Or whipped cream inventor. 对 也可能是生奶油发明者
[41:34] But there’s one thing he can’t be. 但有一样他一定做不到
[41:36] – What’s that? – A dad. -什么 -一个父亲
[41:39] Just a regular dad, 一个普通的爸爸
[41:41] Teaching his son how to ride a bike 教他的儿子如何骑车
[41:42] Or helping him with homework or having a catch. 帮他写作业 或者陪他投球
[41:46] It makes me sad you didn’t get to have those things. 你没经历过这些 我觉得很难过
[41:48] Well… I can’t miss what I didn’t have. 既然我不曾拥有 那也就谈不上失去
[41:54] What if you could have it? 如果你可以拥有呢
[41:57] You have a time machine behind the kitchen counter? 你在吧台后面藏了台时光机
[42:08] What do you say, son 怎么说 乖儿子
[42:09] How about a game of catch with your old man? 和你老爸投会儿球如何
[42:16] Yeah, I’d like that. 好啊 乐意奉陪
[42:18] Good. 很好
[42:32] You ready? 准备好了吗
[42:34] Ready. 没问题
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme